Need A Couple? by Mine1234
Summary:

In the future, women are large, really large, of an average height of around 14 feet tall, and some way taller. In this time, men are supposed to always be with a woman as his couple, and if he´s not with
her, then he needs to find a woman to be with. Men will have one week, after that,
the state will assign him a couple.

There´s desperate woman who want to have a man for her own,
to do with him as they please.

This is the story of Matt, a man who tries to find a woman to
be with after breaking up with his last girlfriend. He´s got seven days, the question is, who will he date? and, will he find someone or is he going to get assigned to a woman?


Categories: Middle Age (50+), BBW, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Giant, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes Word count: 93764 Read: 98353 Published: March 11 2022 Updated: December 09 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234

10. Chapter 10 by Mine1234

11. Chapter 11 by Mine1234

12. Chapter 12 by Mine1234

13. Chapter 13 by Mine1234

14. Chapter 14 by Mine1234

15. Chapter 15 by Mine1234

16. Chapter 16 by Mine1234

17. Chapter 17 by Mine1234

18. Chapter 18 by Mine1234

19. Chapter 19 by Mine1234

20. Chapter 20 by Mine1234

21. Chapter 21 by Mine1234

22. Chapter 22 by Mine1234

23. Chapter 23 by Mine1234

24. Chapter 24 by Mine1234

25. Chapter 25 by Mine1234

Chapter 1 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Here´s chapter 1, I really hope you like it. And do not be afraid of leaving a comment :D

Chapter 1

Privacy, serenity, maybe relief? Those are common feelings to have when you´re alone on the restroom. Just there, getting things done, even if there´s not much concentration needed, it´s really unpleasant when someone interrupts you.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

In this case, there´s a man on the restroom, but his privacy has been interrupted by the strong knocking on the door, which came together with some words, words spoken by a woman´s voice.

“Come on! What are you doing there?” She said.

“Hey!” he replied to the very familiar voice. “What are you doing HERE?! You shouldn´t.” he sounded sort of pissed.

“Come on, relax, it´s ok, as long as it´s an “emergency”, you know it´s fine.” Replied the woman´s voice as if it wasn´t a big deal that she was inside the man´s restroom. More precisely, a restroom inside a bar, quite a fancy one to be honest.

It seemed as if she wanted him to get out fast, maybe she needed him? Or could it be that she was suspicious that he was doing something else inside? Anyways, the man was looking at the floor, just staring at the woman´s shadow, a woman who was his girlfriend, he couldn´t see over the tall restroom´s door, and neither could she.

“Hurry…” she said, “You´ve been here like forever now.”

“Hey! It´s been like FIVE minutes, besides, you know I sometimes take a while when I´m on the throne, just… leave me alone!” he yelled demanding some intimacy.

“I don´t care! I´ll stay here with you for as long as I want until you decide to come out.” She declared.

“Ugh, you´re just… fine, give me a minute.” He gave up, he knew better that she was very persistent and she will do what she said. Having her outside will make it really uncomfortable for him, and for any other guy who decides to come in.

“Ok.” She replied feeling good with herself, once again she had made him do as she said.

A minute later, the guy opened the restroom´s door just to meet his girlfriend´s legs. Tall thick pillars of flesh were already standing in front of him, he wasn´t even waist level with her; but neither knee level, he was in her mid-thigh level.

The woman was wearing a pair of tiny shorts, tiny for her, and a long-sleeved blouse. She had her hands on her hips and as she bent down a little to look at his boyfriend, she said: “Well, it was about time, what were you doing in there anyways?” she asked.

The guy looked up to her as he said: “N-nothing, what could I possibly be doing there? Aside´s of what´s obvious…” he replied with sour anger.

“I don´t know… maybe looking at some other girls on your phone? Perhaps, you wanna date someone else, don´t you?” said the woman with a suspicious look on her face.

“Wha… that´s not… you´re just making up stuff!” he added feeling mad.

The woman extender her hand towards him and said: “Ok then, show me your phone” she said pulling her fingers in and out, making it obvious that she was serious.

“What?! Come on, don´t you trust me?” he said aggravated.

“I do, but if you got nothing to hide, then hand ME YOUR phone.” She said as if it was the end of it.

“You´re just being ridiculous” he said as he turned away and crossed his arms over his chest.

The woman let out a sigh of disbelief, but then, she frowned and did the only thing that came up to her mind in that moment of anger, she bent down and reached for him with her arms. He wasn´t looking so he didn´t realized until it was too late.

Seconds later, she stepped out of the restroom, carrying the man sideways on her side, not like you´d carry a person, more like, how you´ll carry a rug. The guy was squirming trying to get out, but she was too strong.

“Shhh, stay still!” she commanded, “when we get home, you´ll be in SO MUCH trouble. And even if you don´t want to, I´ll check on you phone, just pray that I don´t find what I´m thinking…” she said as she walked thru the bar, the check was already paid so she just left to do with the little man as she pleased, no one objected, it was now very common.

 

On the other side of the bar, passed the restroom´s door and all the tables, there was a man sitting on a stool, right in front of the bar (although it sounds redundant).

“Wow, did you see it?” he asked the bartender.

“Yeah, it seemed really embarrassing for the poor little guy.” She declared as she was drying one of the mugs with a dishcloth.

“It sure was…” he said with some concern, nowadays, that could happen to anyone, but he had his own problems, so he couldn´t focus too much on other people´s lives right now.

“Ok honey, what were you telling me before… well, you know.” She said pointing at the event that was still very fresh on their minds.

“Oh right, well I… I´m single.” He declared.

The woman rose her eyebrows in disbelief and said: “So, did you and Tanya…?”

“Yes.” He said as he closed his eyes and nodded.

“Awww, and how are you feeling?” she said as she put the mug down and placed her hand on his shoulder, she was being empathetic, proving him, she was there.

 “I´m fine, I mean, it was pretty much over, she was just… she just wanted to diminish me the whole time. And I got tired of that.” He said frowning at the counter top.

The woman just rubbed his shoulder with her fingers, trying to tell him it was alright. But she needed to be really careful, because her hand was too big, applying too much force could turn the tenderness of the moment into a rough shoulder massage.

 

Let´s talk a little more about the deal here. Now, time´s have changed. Since a couple generations ago, women had started to grow taller than men, and not just taller, gigantic. When it all began, women were growing up to the height of an average man, not much of a deal; as time went by, they started outgrowing men. Women´s average height increased dramatically in a couple decades, in the impressive beginning, the average height for a woman was 7´ tall, and we´re not talking about the one´s on the tall side.

As women were getting taller, men just seemed to be left behind on it, in fact, they were growing much less than they used to, lucky for them, the change wasn´t as impressive as it was with women. Men´s average height lost a few inches over time, then it reached a foot less and then… then we have the present time.

Needless to say, as time went by, women also grew larger. Men were about shoulder level with women; then, boob level; after a couple decades, a man´s head was standing at the same height as a woman´s navel. It just kept going and going that way, no one was sure why it happened, maybe evolution? Some sort of chemical? No one had a clue. The only one thing for sure was that things changed, a lot!

Instead of a big man robbing some poor lady on a dark alley, now women were teasing men there, with just one thing in mind, getting laid. As women were growing taller, so were their desires for men, their lust driven brains were just too weak to resist it. So there had to be some rules applied to it.

In the beginning, they were not very sure how to deal with it, some fines were stablished; for some, prison was even a reality. But over the years, they had found the perfect solution, at least the best there was. Together with a whole bunch of new rules and laws, they made an app.

The app is supposed to stablish the relationship in which you are, and with who you are. Like changing your social media status to show everyone you´re in a relationship. That way, women could know which men were dating and who were single. Pretty much, it was a way to control everyone, which helped with the first rule: “No woman can try anything with a man who´s already in a relationship with another woman, else, you´d be sentenced to…” and so on.

It seemed sort of safe for men. By that time, waist level was something only “tall” man could say. So, it gave them some security. The only question was. Who to date? You only needed to find a girlfriend, or you could get married, but a simple engagement was enough.

Having a girlfriend could set that, as a man, no matter where you are or when, no woman can lay hands on you. It made men feel safe from the enormous women that were around. Not all of them were crazy sex addicts, women were still respectful and acted just as they always did, but it was those other women who had selfish and immoral ideas who terrified most of men. No one would like to be walking next to an alley when a pair of big hands just snatch you up and make you submiss at their will.

As for today, there were a lot of changes, some were very convenient for men, and some, well… not that much. Since over 95% of people who dictate the laws and rules were women, there just wasn´t enough space for men to decide what goes and what doesn´t. It´s not that the rules are bad or made orientated towards women, but, there´s some things that just didn´t felt right. For example, let´s talk about the restroom scene.

In that case, she was just being paranoic, she thought he was searching for other women´s profiles to finish his relationship with her. But when she said she could be there because it was an “emergency” she wasn´t lying. A few decades ago, there was a rule that allowed women to be with their men anytime anywhere, as long as it was a life-or-death situation. Needless to say, some women abuse it, as well as some men. In a way, it meant you could skip work, leave a meeting, or for some, it meant you could invade someone´s privacy. And it was totally allowed.

But what else could be done, the last decade, the average in height changed, not as much as it did in the beginning, but now, things were this way: A man´s average had gone all the way down to 4´10”, some men didn´t even reach 4´, but it was normal nowadays. As for women, well, the average for a woman was 14´6”, needless to say, some women are waaaay over the average. Some are not, but today, the shortest woman you can find, which is a noticeable difference, it´s on the 12´ field.

Things have changed, for good or for bad, but currently, society seems to work that way. It´s true that some women are mean and always try to make men feel smaller or underestimated, but some other are kind and treat them as equals, even though they can´t reach most of the things. But, there´s a lot of shades in it, for example, on the sadistic woman´s side, some of them are quite gentle, and even if they have their “needs”, they will ask the man if he´s comfortable with it. As for kind women, there´s an extreme where women treat men as, well, theirs; their maternal side shows up and they can go all the way to breastfeed a man.

 

Returning to the guy on the counter, who´s name is Matt by the way, he´s sort of alarmed because he has ended up his relationship with his now ex, Tanya. But cutting her off it´s not the big deal, the deal is that if he doesn´t find a new girlfriend during the next seven days, then he´ll get assigned one. And that person could be anyone.

“Thank you, Zoey” he said to the barwoman.

“You´re welcome honey” she said with a sweet voice.

Speaking a bit more about Matt, we can begin by saying that at 5´ he´s on the tall side of men. He´s quite good looking so getting a new girlfriend shouldn´t be a big deal, his hair´s dark brown and his eyes are blue. He´s got a slim athletic complexion and he´s self-ensured, most of the time.

He´s been friends with Zoey since he frequents the bar. Zoey´s not just the barwoman, she´s also the owner of the bar, and other two of the same franchise. She´s on the tall side too, for a woman, she´s 18´2”, not the tallest there is, but fairly close. She´s a tall, blonde-haired woman, who´s body´s well, as much of women nowadays, breathtaking. Her legs are thick and obviously long. Her butt´s, round and firm, and her boobs, they´re something else. Every now and then, Matt takes a peek at them, he can´t help it, they bounce as she serves some drinks or sprey as she bends on the top of the counter.

Overall, Zoey´s quite a nice woman, she always treats Matt with respect and listens to him, they have a really nice friendship. Even if he´s a bit young for her. Matt´s just turned 25, while Zoey´s already 37, although she looks as young as he does, and her bright hazelnut eyes are captivating. She always gives him advice when she can, and he really appreciates how sweet she is, but she seems to be that way with everyone. Overall, a nice woman.

 

“And… sorry to ask but, when did you broke up?” she asked kind of concerned.

“Today. Before noon.” He replied.

“Ok so… you still have a couple hours before the countdown starts, do you have a plan?” she asked.

It was really common for men to have a plan before breaking up with a woman. They could already have another woman interested in them, or a scheduled request. Breaking up with someone´s not the same these days.

“No…” he replied mildly. He just broke up with Tanya because he was sick of the way she treated him, always letting him know he was inferior and weak. He couldn´t take it anymore.

“Oh, I see. Did you already moved out of her place?” she asked not very sure if it was the best question to make.

“Yes, I already moved into a unit.” Nowadays, men lived with women, not the other way around. When you´re in a relationship with a woman, you move into her house and live with her. All houses and other buildings are adjusted for women´s size, which means, a regular wall´s around four times the size they used to. For women, things size hasn´t change that much, but for men, it was like living in a land made for giantesses.

When Matt said he already moved out into a unit, he meant that when men are left or single, they move into a small unit complex, everything´s “man´s size” there. Doors, the ceiling, all things are made thinking on men´s height, to provide them with much more comfort. Besides, with no women to help them, they wouldn´t be able to sit on the table. That´s why things are that way.

Zoey was worried, if he was single, it meant that now, any woman could lay hands on him. She didn´t like the idea that he´d be so vulnerable for the next days. “Matt, would you like me to drive you home? I mean, there´s a lot of customers so I can´t leave right now, but I´ll close in a few hours…”

“No, I… I appreciate it, but it´s ok, you don´t need to worry that much.” He smiled at her, she was kind and thoughtful. “Besides, my unit complex´s close by, it shouldn´t be more than a 10-minute walk. 10 for men, 2 for women.

“Are you sure?” she asked rising her eyebrows. She didn´t mind, and she´d rather make sure he was safe and sound.

“Totally” he replied.

“Fine, but be careful, ok, you know it´s already dark outside, and now you´re…” she made a pause and lowered her voice to say: “single.”

“I will, don´t worry that much, I can take care of myself you know” he said trying to sound confident.

“Ok…” Zoey replied, that´s not what she wanted to hear, but he was a grown man, so he could do what he wanted, with it´s obvious limits of course. “Can I give you anything else honey?” she asked as a mere courtesy.

“Oh well, now that you ask it… can I have…” he asked for a sweet flavored drink, quite soft since men could no longer digest alcohol as they did.

“Sure… oh, we ran out of small glasses, can I give you a regular glass?” she asked, small glasses were for men, and well, the others…

Matt nodded and before he knew it, he was facing a glass the size of a bucket in front of him. And it was a small women´s glass. The liquid in it was only at the bottom, since Zoey knew he couldn´t drink much. He had to use both hands to lift the glass and pour the liquid on his mouth.

“Thank you.” He said.

“You´re welcome sweetheart.” Replied Zoey smiling.

 

After a while, Matt left the bar, he had to get home, midnight was close, and he knew that at that time, crazy women come out looking for lonely men. Maybe it was just a rumor, but he´d rather not find out, currently, it was 11:00 pm. He walked down the wide sidewalks on the big streets. There wasn´t much people around, but it must be because it´s Monday.

He kept thinking; how could he get into a new relationship? His past relationship had lasted years. But that´s the usual. When a man turns 21, he has to have a girlfriend. The app must be installed on your phone roughly a week before your twenty-first birthday, or else, you´ll receive the visit of a woman from an agency who´ll install it for you. It´s not a big deal, but it´s really embarrassing.

“Ok, let´s… let´s think on something, my profile already shows I´m single, that´s for sure, it´s only a matter of time before I receive a date request.” He thought, nowadays, it´s true that you have a week to meet your new girlfriend, but that doesn´t mean you have to be with the first one you date.

If he´s given a week, that means he can date as much women as he like and then decide who he will stay with. Needless to say, that´s mutual, she has to agree with it too; it´s really easy, he´ll send the relationship request after they had their date, and then she´ll agree or deny it. Pretty simple, whoever sends a request has to wait for the other person to accept it, and they cannot force them to accept (which applies mostly to women), or else, they´ll be penalized with five years of prison and their profiles will be blocked for life.

Right now, Matt´s got two choices, he can wait for someone´s request or send his own to single women. Quite easy, the only problem is that he´ll have to wait for their replies, and time´s not his friend right now. By tomorrow, at noon, the seven-day countdown begins. And if he doesn´t find anyone, well, it will be bad.

Being in a relationship´s not that simple, for once, if he already started one, he can´t end it up just like that, both of them have to agree thru the app, or else, he or she will have to send a request and wait until it´s approved or denied by a reviewer; or they can appeal in some sort of jury.

He keeps walking, it´s been a minute now, but it feels like forever. Being single´s not that easy for a man, if he had a date scheduled, then it´ll be a little easier. He´ll be sort of off the limits, but now, he wasn´t.

As he kept walking, he can´t help but to feel he´s been followed. “Oh no.” he thinks as he´s too scared to look back. He knows it´s a woman because the presence he feels is a big one.

He has no idea what to do, he speeds up his pace, but that´s useless. There´s no way he can leave a woman behind, they got legs taller than him. His heart beats faster as he tries to escape, but then, a voice comes from behind and says:

“Hi there…” as he thought, it´s a woman´s voice. Matt stops instantly, but he can´t turn back. Right now, he´s scared, frozen right where he is, fearing what will come next.

 

End Notes:


The story´s all the way up to chapter 3 on my Patreon, together with some other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 2 by Mine1234

He´s just standing there, listening to the sound of the big woman approaching. He can sense the vibrations the gigantic woman emits when each of her feet are placed on the ground. One step at a time. He´s just standing there, quietly accepting his faith.

“Why… why me?” he thought as the woman is just a couple feet away from him. He could feel his heart beating, loud and strong, making it feel like forever. “Ok Mathew, think straight… fuck, why can´t I move? Ok ok, now, she doesn´t necessarily need to snatch you up and take you with her… maybe my wallet fell… or maybe she knows me from somewhere…” he tried to sooth himself as the woman was now standing behind him.

“Shit, I just hope she´s the kind type.” That was his last thought as he closed his eyes. Meanwhile, the woman was sure he was terrified, so she walked past by him and now she was standing right in front of him. Looming at him from above.

“It´s ok… don´t be scared” she declared with a sweet tone. “I won´t hurt you.”

Could he believe her? Or could this be some sort of trap. Either way, he felt very unsafe.

“Come on, open your eyes, I just wanna talk.” She added.

Matt did as she said, slowly, he opened his eyes just to find a pair of really long legs in front of him, he was sure her waist was still high above his head, so he turned up, and up, until he met her gaze.

The woman smiled, she seemed nice, she was pretty and was wearing a bouffant yellow dress. Her hair was short by the way. She was looking at him with her big bright eyes. He wasn´t really sure which shade of brown they were, it was really dark outside. He settled a bit and then smiled back.

“Hi…” she said waving at him.

“H-hi.” He replied. As she let out a small laugh due to his shyness and the fear he was showing.

“You know…” she continued, “it´s not quite a great idea for a single man to wander the streets at this hour, it´s dangerous.” She said as if she was lecturing him.

He stood there, but then he realized, how does she know he was single? He let out a suspicious look as he looked at her. He said: “H-how do you…”

“How do I know you´re single, pretty easy, I was at the bar with some friends, and sorry but, I overheard a little of your conversation with the bar lady.” She admitted.

“Oh… I see.” He said, he wasn´t sure what her intentions were, but as he was thinking, she bent down.

“Listen…” she started as she placed a hand on his shoulder, even this way, Matt´s head was about boob level with her, boobs that seemed the size of enormous watermelons. “you seem cute, and I wouldn´t like something bad happening to a cute man like you, that´s why I followed you… I know you said you could go on your own, but I´m not really sure about that, now, my offer for you is that you can allow me to escort you to your, ehm, unit, okay?” she said with pure intentions.

Matt realized she meant no harm, but he was still not sure why she was doing this, but he could allow her, besides, if she meant to harm him, she would´ve already done that. “O… okey” he replied pushing his luck.

“Very well.” She said as she clapped with her hands, she seemed really excited. “Now, let´s go… oh, I´m Mindy by the way” she added introducing herself.

“Nice to meet you… Mindy, I´m Matt.” He replied as a gentleman.

“Nice to meet you, cute Matt.” She said, leaving him with a question, why cute?

 

They walked maybe half a block, a block in the definition of today´s women measures, which is like 4 whole blocks for a man. Mindy turned and said: “Listen… I don´t think this is gonna work… I mean, you walk a bit slow…” she said.

Matt was confused, did she meant she was going to leave him alone? And then, she spoke.

“But… maybe, if you, you know, allow me to carry you… that´ll be easier.” She said as she looked at the sky. Of course she wanted to carry him, she followed him to look for him, called him cute, for Matt it was more than obvious, she was one of those maternal ladies.

He sighed and said: “Sure…” then he rose his arms at her, “why not?” he added not really looking for it.

“Aww, sweet!” she said as she bent down and picked him up within a second. She was really looking forward to it. “Oh my, you´re really light.” She added.

She carried him to his unit for a while, they were half way there when she started carrying him. She asked him for directions every now and then, and finally, they arrived. It was like a hotel, a normal sized one.

“Ok, here we are…” said Matt who was now being carried on her lap.

“Very well.” Added Mindy.

“Ok… I think you can put me down now.”

“Oops, sorry hehe, I forgot.” She said as she placed him on the ground.

“Well, ehm, thank you for, you know, keeping me company.” He said looking up to the gigantic woman, Mindy must be around sixteen feet tall, he barely clears her knee.

“You mean keeping you safe?” she asked smiling.

“Yeah, thank you for that…” he said as he looked somewhere else while scratching the back of his head.

Then, he heard the sound of a camera shooting a photo, and the light of a flash covered him. He turned at her. Mindy was holding her phone as she seemed to be busy with it. Was she going to post it on her social media, keep the picture for herself? He wasn´t sure.

“Oh, haha, I hope you don´t mind, I took a picture of you… sorry.” She said.

“Ok… no problem, uhm, goodnight, Mindy. I´ll… I´ll get to bed.” He said walking away. She seemed nice, but the whole picture thing kind of freaked him out.

“Goodnight to you too, Mattie…” she replied. “Oh, and don´t forget to shower.” She said as she waved at him.

 

He entered his unit, and once the door was closed, he said: “What was that?” he hasn´t been single in years, and he had already forgotten what it felt like. Besides, this is the first time someone takes a picture of him. He was curious what her reasons were, treasure the moment? Tell her friends having some evidence? A list of “Guys I´ve escorted”? It was all so odd, and at this time, normal, for women.

He watched out thru the window, pulling the curtain slightly to the side just to allow his right eye to peer outside. She was still there, texting or something. The light of her phone screen covered her face, revealing a really big smile. He was curious whether she will knock or something, but she couldn´t get inside his unit.

Turns out, units are like men´s refugees. Legally, no woman can step inside. It´s a way to give men a place to shelter when they´re single, so that they don´t have to run every single time they spot a woman. Men can either stay there waiting for a date, or wait for a couple to be assigned to them. But staying there all day is really boring.

Another reason why women can´t get in is mainly because, some of them don´t fit. Units are designed based on men´s proportions, doors are not taller than six foot tall, and the ceilings are around seven feet tall. Nowadays, men don´t need anything higher. Each unit has a bathroom, main room, a living room and a kitchen, although the kitchen and living room are on the same big room.

Units have two doors, one leading to the outside, the one Matt used to enter; and another door, next to the kitchen, that one´s in case men would like to enter the main building. They are designed that way in case a man´s running from a woman and wants to rush to the door; the second door makes it possible for men to enter without having to step out of their units. Once a man´s three feet away from the door, whatever woman can snatch him up as a bag of ships from the super market. As easy as that.

 

Matt laid in bed, tired, it was almost midnight and he had a long day tomorrow, he set his mind into looking for dates. He thought he could have some breakfast and then browse thru women´s profiles. He unlocked his phone just to check on the app, and then, he saw a request.

It was dark, but you could see the intrigue on his face due to the screen´s light, “What? Already?” it was true that the moment a man´s single, their profiles are open for every woman to send a date request; although, he still has until tomorrow at noon for the countdown to start. Setting profiles this way it´s just for men to have more time and for women to have an accurate look on the “market”.

He clicked on the request, and then, it displayed the profile, with the message attached, he was surprised to find out whose profile it was, but he saw it coming. The message said: “Hey there, I hope I´m the first one.” He read the name just to confirm his thoughts, it was Mindy´s profile.

Turns out, you can search for a man with a picture, a single picture will display this man´s profile. Allowing everyone to see whether they´re single, dating or in a relationship. Also, you can check on their heights, age, birthday, among other things.

“Oh my, what… what should I do?” he wasn´t sure whether to accept or decline the offer. She was pretty, that´s for sure, but he was not into the maternal women´s type. Asides of being very authoritative sometimes, they have really weird requests. “Nope, thank you but no…” he said as he already visualized himself trying to tell Mindy he won´t sit on a high chair. He was about to click on “DENY” when he suddenly had second thoughts.

“Ok, let´s… let´s keep it there, just in case.” He didn´t have to accept or deny right now, he could wait. Have her there as an option. He left the request as it was, then closed the app and place his phone on the night´s table. He covered himself with the sheets and closed his eyes, preparing for the next day.

 

After a while, while he was sleeping, his phone began to buzz, alerting him of the new notifications, turns out that, while he was sleeping, he received three more requests. It seems like finding someone to date was not so hard after all. Much less for someone good looking like Matt. The only question is, who´s requests are those?

 

Matt woke up by 9 am, he didn´t have a job since his ex´ made it clear she wanted a house boyfriend, and that she will make all the money. The annoying part was the fact that she said things like: “I don´t wanna live on the pennies you´ll make” or “Job? YOU? Hahahaha, you know men are not hired so easy, and you have no references so… NO”. It was mean, but she was right, men had small jobs now a days, the most he could achieve was as a personal assistant for some CEO or company owner. But those jobs came with not work-related tasks. Most likely, he´d be a personal foot massager.

After he woke up, he headed to the bathroom, and once he was done there, he grabbed his phone. “Let´s see, what do we have here…” he said ready to look for a profile or two before breakfast. But what he wasn´t expecting was to see new requests. “What?” he thought.

He clicked on the first request, the message said: “Wanna be mine?” but he immediately clicked deny after looking at the picture, he didn´t even read the name. Her photo showed a woman flexing her huge bicep, ripped as hell.

“Oh no, nah ah, not in a million years, I´d rather use a bib than being manhandled by her… what, did she break his last boyfriend?” he wondered passing to the next request.

“Hmmm, she seems nice…” he though looking at the picture first. He could see a young woman, big brown eyes, long hair, and boobs. Matt liked boobs, and he liked them big. This woman, whose name was Betty, had a huge rack. “Oh yeah, she seems nice” then he read her message, which said:

“Hi there, handsome, wanna date?”

The message seemed good enough for him, normal, flirty, and over all simple. He accepted the request, but he wasn´t sure when to date, if this same day or tomorrow, so he allowed her to decide. He could´ve accepted and set a time and day for it, but he wasn´t sure, so he sent it, letting her choose.

Then, he clicked on the last one, he read the message: “Hey there baby, wanna meet mommy?” He immediately declined.

Matt wanted to be a man, be free; or as free as he could. That´s why he denied all of the maternal aspects of today´s society. He couldn´t be a man if a woman constantly carries him everywhere, much less if he´s dressed by one of these mom-ladies.

This was mostly because he wanted to prove that men were capable, he was underestimated every single day by his ex´, he hated it. Things like “I´ll do it.”, “It´s women´s job.” Or simple questions like “Who will do it, you?” for her, men were like accessories, a woman´s got a boyfriend just to have one. That´s what she said and that´s what she thought.

But Matt knew there were some other things other than “standards”, things like love, sharing your time with someone who values it, rather than just having sex. He didn´t mind it, but it wasn´t his main goal.

 

Time flew by, he showered and then went outside for a walk, it was noon already, so the countdown starts. The good thing is that his phone had a chronometer, started by the same app, so he can check the exact time he´s got left. He walked away, into downtown. He could meet someone there, and then ask for their profile and stablish a date as it used to be. And since it was the middle of the day, there will be less chances for him to be abducted by some women. It hasn´t happen in weeks, but what are the odds.

He eventually made it downtown, he passed thru clothes stores, some fancy restaurants, and now, a construction in work. “HEY!!!” he heard from the other side of the street.

He turned, then he saw a blonde woman working on the construction. She had long blonde hair, some broken denim jeans and a white tee, that mostly, only covered her boobs, allowing her stomach to be displayed. She didn´t have such a lean figure, she fell on the curvy side, but still with a great shape.

She yelled again: “Come here!”

Matt blinked, then he pointed at himself saying: “Me?”

“Yes YOU” said the woman. “COME!”

He wasn´t expecting to be the one they were calling. But he had no clue on what to do, so he just followed her instructions. He crossed the street and walked all the way over there, as soon as he arrived, the woman told the other workers:

“Hahaha, I can´t believe it, he came!” she said as she walked closer to the fence where he stopped.

He received a lot of comments form the other women, of over twenty people working there, only five seemed to notice him, and from those five, three said: “Hiiii”, “Oh my, I could eat him up.” And “Just be careful Tracy, you know you´re not very good with men.”

“Pfff, nonsense, I´m GREAT with men.” Said the blonde woman who was approaching to Matt. Apparently, her name was Tracy.

Matt didn´t know what to do, but he was already standing right in front of this woman, looking straight into her swollen thighs, maybe she was around fourteen feet tall. He swallowed and said: “H-hi” as he looked up to the woman´s face.

“Hey there, what are you doing so lonely in the streets?” she asked.

“Well, I… you know…” he had no idea what to say, could he make an excuse and say he was walking to a date? Or pretend he´s not single?

“I know the answer, but I still want to ask, are you single?” she said leaning at him with a look that said she certainly knew.

Matt swallowed, what should he say? Yes? No? He had gotten himself into a dilemma, and t think that he could pretend he didn´t listen and kept walking. “I… I…” he started as the big woman got closer to listen to his answer, but suddenly.

“Tracy! Get back to work, you can do as you please at your lunch time, but now get your ass up there!” said another woman.

Matt turned, and he saw an older woman, maybe the one in charge. She was taller, around fifteen feet tall, and Tracy just followed her instructions saying: “Sure boss…” then she turned and winked at Matt.

He felt relieved, but that feeling was washed away when the older woman said: “And you!” he turned, feeling fret as the woman approached and was now standing right in front of him, she kneeled and said:

“If you don´t want anyone to know you´re single, then don´t listen to a random woman´s orders.” It felt like a lecture, but with some good intentions behind it.

“Why are you single men so obvious, whenever you´re single you seem to be driven by whoever woman calls for you, no no no. Now, keep walking, ok? And be careful.”

Matt just nodded and thanked her. Then he rushed, leaving the construction behind, but he could still hear a comment: “Hey! Don´t leave so soon, we´re almost at lunch time!” He didn´t dare to look back, he just kept walking straight.

 

The more he walked, the crowded it felt. Whereas before he spotted a woman or two on the streets now, he was surrounded by them. It was like walking in a forest, the difference was that the trees were women´s long legs. All of them just passing him by. Lucky for him, they didn´t seem to notice he was single.

He had never noticed it before, but men seem to be carried in different ways by women. For example, there´s the usual men jogging behind his girlfriend´s long legs, trying to keep up with her long steps. There´s also a man being carried by a woman, that seems kind of tender. Another couple where the man´s holding the woman´s hand. And then… “No, is that… a leash?” A woman was walking a couple steps ahead of a man, but this man was wearing a leash, like a dog.

“Fuck! How come I didn´t see this before?” He wasn´t aware of how women treat men these days. Pretty much because on his last relationship, she told him that she´ll be his everything, and that all of his attention should be focused in her. He thought she was the jealous type, but it seems as if she just wanted to stablish some sort of domain on him.

He was just walking, with nowhere to go, he figured out that if he kept walking, eventually a woman will figure out he´s just wandering around. He didn´t want to be followed by some gigantic woman, what if she takes him to an alley and… there´s a ton of possible scenarios for him. In some he found himself unconscious while he was driven into her lair. In others, well, pretty much a forced date.

“Maybe I should stop right here…” he thought as he approached a bus stop. He had to climb into the bench, which was leveled with his stomach. Maybe he could waste some time there, and eventually, when he was hungry, walk into a random restaurant.

He stayed there, watching women walking on the other side of the street. Some taller than others, some with heels, some with flats. He lured at the bouncing breasts of some of them and at the swaying ass of others. He was just enjoying the show. It felt like they were modeling. Just giving powerful steps as they passed him by. He liked it.

Then, a woman sat next to him. He freaked out. He could see her thick thighs right next to him. He was waiting for a comment, a greet, anything. But it didn´t happen. Then, another woman stood next to him, he craned his neck to look at her, her long hair was being blown away by the wind, but she seemed to be too busy on her phone to spot him. Then another woman arrived, and another, another one with a man.

He was currently on a crowded bus stop, he wasn´t sure whether to walk away or stay there. What could he do? What if any of them follows him? He was considering his options. He turned everywhere, and eventually, he spotted something on the horizon, a bus. It was time to decide, will he get in or stay there. The question is, how many buses will stop there?

End Notes:

The story´s all the way up to chapter 4 on my Patreon, together with some other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 3 by Mine1234

Matt felt weird, he had no place to go, but if he made it seem as he did, maybe he could go unnoticed by women. So far, it had worked, in the few minutes he´s been sitting on the bus stop no one had seemed to notice him; well, more like talked to him.

He was just sitting there, but he still noticed some looks on him, women´s eyes were turning at him. He was getting anxious, he couldn´t lie if they asked him if he was single, his mouth always betrayed him. Apparently, he didn´t know how to lie, something all women liked nowadays; for him, it was a nightmare. He was constantly considering stepping away from there, make it look as if he had somewhere else to go, but what if some woman there followed him? He couldn´t take that risk.

He was considering his options when a bus came by. The bus made it´s stop and he turned to take a look at it. It was immense, but it made sense, transporting women around fifteen feet tall everywhere needs a big bus. He wasn´t sure, should he hop in? Should he wait for the next one? What could he do?

One by one, all of the people waiting there just walked into the bus, but Matt didn´t. He just sat there, giving everything a second thought. If he took that bus, where would he go? He had no idea. He had never used the bus before, he´s always been driven somewhere by women. His mother, his ex´s, so far, he has never been in the need to step inside a bus, so he ignored how the whole thing worked.

But time made the choice for him, before he could even step up, the bus left, departed to it´s next destiny, leaving him behind.

“Alright, maybe this wasn´t the right bus for me… but I can take the next one, and hey, at least I´m alo…” he cut his thoughts as he turned to his right. He had the idea that everyone was gone and that he was the only one left on the bus stop. But he was wrong.

At the other end, there was a woman standing. She was wearing a leather jacket, some leather boots and denim jeans. Her hair was black with some shades of pink, and she had a nose piercing. She seemed a little aggressive if you asked him, but that wasn´t the big deal, what was freaking him out was the fact that she was looking straight at him, with some sort of proud smile.

Matt tried to look away, refusing to make eye contact, but then, she approached. He was looking all the way to his left, and he could listen to her boots hitting the floor, stepping closer and closer. How tall was she anyway? She was way above average, that´s for sure, maybe around 16´ or 16´4”?

He didn´t want to find out, he was turning straight at the horizon when he felt it. She sat next to him, he could feel her cheering weight falling on the bench, in the spot right next to him. A shadow was casted over him, he didn´t dare to turn, but she spoke.

“Well, isn´t this my lucky day?” she said with a mocking tone, “When I first saw you I though, is it… no, no way, and then I pulled out my phone, and surprise, it is you!” she placed her phone right next to him so that he could see it, he turned to look and found something he wasn´t waiting for.

It was a photo, of him! It seemed to be part of a post. It seemed as if they had taken a screenshot from the original post and reposted it into some forum. He didn´t see the top, but the title of the forum was: “Single men in your area.” He was too busy looking at himself on the picture. He read the name of the person who posted it, to his surprise, it was Mindy, who had written: “look what I found, he´s single, he´s cute… gonna send him a request LOL.”

“FUCK! That´s yesterday´s picture… she posted it too?” he was terrified, he thought she had used the picture to locate his profile and send him the request, but he ignored the fact that she could do with it as she pleased. So, she posted it on her social media. It was awful, how many followers does she have? And on top of that, the picture he was looking at was from some forum, not related to her social media. The name of the person posting had nothing to do with Mindy. The forum was to locate single men in the city, and he was one of them, his main question was, how many women read this?

Matt swallowed hard. This big woman knew he was single, and what´s worst, she was really close to him. He turned and took a look at her face, she was biting her lower lip, but with a big grin on her face. She could really tell he was terrified, but she kind of liked it.

“Relax,” she spoke as she placed her phone back on her purse, a black purse with some metal spikes, “You´re with me now… and I already checked on your profile, so I know you´re still available and not on your way to a date… which makes me think, why are you on a bus stop?” she asked, apparently, she had already made sure of everything.

Unlucky for him, if you access someone´s profile, you can see if they´re on a date, or on their way to one. There´s a section of the profile where you can display someone´s dates, as if you were looking at their agenda, and so far, Matt´s was empty.

“I… uhm, well… I…” he was a terrible liar, and he didn´t want to tell her he was just there doing nothing.

She placed her big hand on his shoulder, she had a bunch of rings and her nails were painted black. She seemed kind of though with that mere hand movement, and she said laughing: “HAHA, what? Is that some sort of private information? You men are awful when it comes to lying. My guess is, you´re here waiting for some woman to pick you up, aren´t you?” she asked.

Matt just stood there, blinking at her, he didn´t know what to answer, but she answered her own question by saying: “No worries then, I´M here… my name´s Lorna by the way.” She then extended her hand at him. He thought she wanted a hand shake, but she stopped him as she saw his hand approaching. “What? No, nah ah, that´s not how you greet a woman… kiss it!” she declared.

Matt´s feet were trembling, but he did as he was told, his head only reached all the way to her boobs as they were sitting, so he didn´t dare to go against what she said. He held her big hand with both of his and lowered his head to kiss her big pale hand. She had a sweet scent, like vanilla, so it wasn´t that bad, besides, her hand was very soft.

“Wow, haha, you actually did it… good, now let´s go.” She said as she stood up.

“Go?” he asked craning his neck to look at the gigantesque woman rising in front of him.

“YES, let´s go, I want you to buy me some lunch, I´m kind of starving.” She declared.

“WHAT?!” He was shocked.

“Aww, I´m sorry, am I too far away for you to listen? I said LUNCH, now come on.” She was making fun of their height difference, which was very annoying to him. He frowned and stood up.

His head was level with her mid-thigh. Some really thick thighs. He knew he couldn´t run away, she was way too big, as everyone, and she will catch him within seconds. He resigned in following her. But he ignored one thing, up from this point on, he´ll be her personal entertainment.

 

They walked for a while until they stopped by a fancy coffee shop. It had big windows and had some big shiny silver doors. She stepped in before and held the door for him, “I know a gentleman should be the one holding the door for a woman, but I don´t think you´d be able to even open it.” She giggled.

Matt was annoyed, but at least she didn´t seem as a sadistic goth. His first thought was that she was going to take him somewhere and do with him as she pleased. He was thankful that it wasn´t the case. As he followed her from behind all the way there, he realized she had also a big ass; he would be crushed to death if she had decided to sit on him.

“Ok, let´s sit… here.” She said as she pulled a chair from a table near the window and sat there.

The chairs looked heavy, so he pulled his, on his own; he realized they were in fact really heavy. He felt embarrassed because of the loud sound the chair made when he started pulling. But eventually, he pulled it back enough. He turned at Lorna, who only seemed to be having fun watching him struggle to pull a simple chair.

He turned somewhere else, she seemed very unhelpful. He started climbing the chair, when suddenly, a pair of hands took hold of him and boost him up to his seat.

“Let me help you there…” said a woman´s voice. She was blonde and seemed to be wearing some uniform. But it became clear as she spoke.

“Hi!” she said as she stepped in the middle of the table, “I´m Bethany, but you can call me Beth, I´ll be your waiter… are you ready to order?” she asked.

Matt was surprised, she seemed really energetic, her eyes were bright and kind, and she was nice enough to help him to his seat. Something Lorna didn´t care to do, besides, what was he doing with her? So far, she seemed awful.

“Well…” he started, but he was cut off really fast.

“Actually,” spoke Lorna, “Do you think you have a booster seat? I mean, my friend here´s well, not “clearing the table” if you know what I mean.” Matt didn´t realized it, mainly because he was checking Bethany out, but his lip was leveled with the table top.

“Oh, of course, sorry for that, let me get one for you. I´ll be right back.” She said as she left.

Matt turned back at Lorna, trying to figure out her intentions. So far, she didn´t seem as one of those women who will enslave a man, but still, there was something in her that bothered him. She noticed him staring at her, so she smiled and said:

“Well, do you have anything to say?” she asked with an arrogant smile.

He wasn´t sure if he should speak, but it was better to break the silence, so he asked: “What are your intentions?”

“Intentions?” Lorna said, “hahaha, “What are your intentions?”, that sounds pretty funny, don´t you think… but, if you want to know…” and just like that, Matt began to feel something coming from underneath the table, going straight into his crotch.

“H-hey, wh…” it was awkward, but as he turned down, he could see Lorna´s huge foot making it´s way between his legs.

“I think this will make it quite clear…” she spoke once again, leaning a bit forward, now, with some sort of luscious smile.

Her foot was huge, over twice the size of his, so it was quite noticeable for him; but the tablecloth was big enough to cover the whole thing.

Matt wasn´t sure what to do, so he just allowed her to have her way with him. Her fingers began to caress his inner thighs, making him squirm a little with the gentle tingles. But it was all just the beginning, eventually, she made her way to his penis. She sensed it with her big thumb and proceeded to grab it with her other fingers. Grabbing and squeezing it with enough force so that he could feel it, which of course, didn´t imply much.

Matt was shaking a little on his seat, he even took hold of the chair´s with his hands, gripping it tightly. Meanwhile, Lorna was having fun with his member. He could see her smiling calmly as her foot was busy under the table, massaging his cock into an erection. With every touch of hers, his member was harder and harder. And more sensitive too.

He could feel her gigantic foot taking over all of the space between his quaking legs, rubbing his dick and balls with her fingers. He would hate to admit it, but it was quite stimulating. Matt swallowed hard, he could feel his balls starting to fill with cum as his member was harder and harder, preparing to burst. He closed his eyes, and lost himself in the moment.

“I bet you like it…” was the last thing he heard Lorna say.

It was hard for him to breathe now, he felt so good, and at the same time, so embarrassed. They were inside a coffee shop, was this even legal? But it felt too good to be true, so he just allowed it, besides, what´s the worst that could happen, he had already covered his penis with the tablecloth, so no one will be able to see what´s going on beneath the table.

As his member was now in full mast, he could feel the load inside him threating to explode. He needed to hold it, it wouldn´t be nice if he yanked in his pants. He struggled to hold it as Lorna kept running her fingers thru his dick, over and over, until, she stopped.

“Ok, I found one…” said Beth´s voice as she got closer to the table.

Lorna stopped, she just pulled her foot back down, but Matt, he still had an imminent erection in his pants. He could settle himself and not cum, but the erection, it will remain for another couple minutes. In the meantime, Beth continued.

“Sorry for taking too long, not much men come here too often, you know.” She said as she approached to Matt. He was mortified, he didn´t want her to have a look at the tent he was pulling in his pants.

“Ok Matt, stand on the chair so that Beth, our lovely waiter, can help you into your booster seat.” Declared Lorna, who knew he had an erection right now. Matt knew she wanted Beth to see it, but, was this part of a plan? Did she anticipated the fact that he will get hard on his pants and Beth will come and find him rock hard? The only goal with this seemed to humiliate him, that´s for sure.

“Well… I…” he said as he thought: “Hold on, how does she know my name? Wait, if she has a picture, then she can take it to the app… fuck, I have the feeling that she already sent me a request...”

Matt didn´t move, he was still too hard, he was blushing as both women kept looking at him.

“It´s ok, there´s no need to be shy,” said Beth with a giggle, “I´ll help you.” And just like that, she took hold of him from behind, placing her arm over his chest, and with her free hand, she placed the booster seat over the chair.

Beth didn´t notice, because she was standing behind him, but as she pulled him up, his erection was displayed fully to Lorna. She pulled a big grin as she saw it. Matt covered it the second he was laid down on the seat.

“There you go.” Said Beth, who, lucky for him, ignored his erection.

At the same time, Lorna seemed to be enjoying the moment. But she just said: “thanks, also, we´re ready to order.

Matt was too uncomfortable right now to speak, he just tried to cover his crotch the most discreet way possible. Beth just pulled out a note pad and a pen.

“Ok, I´ll have an expresso with cream, some sugar cookies and the biggest slice of chocolate cake you have,” said Lorna.

“Ok, got it, and for you?” Beth turned at Matt, waiting for his order, he turned at her, but he was still too embarrassed to speak, and he needed to settle down too.

Lorna knew he wouldn´t order, so she decided to do it for him, “He´ll have a mocha and a muffin, thank you.” Beth wasn´t sure why he didn´t spoke, but she just took the order and left.

Once she left, Matt frowned at Lorna, and with a mad tone he said: “What the fuck was that? You… you s-shouldn´t do that, what if she saw my… you know?”

“Your what? Your little penis? I´m sure she´ll need some binoculars to find something so small. Besides, don´t worry, we can always say she turns you on and you couldn´t help it.” Lorna winked at him.

“But, that´s not… ugh.” He just laid back on his chair, waiting for their order, resigned on not talking to Lorna any more.

 

Moments later, coffee was served. Matt was amazed by the size of the muffin, it was like a small cake, he had to cut it in small pieces to eat it. Meanwhile, Lorna´s chocolate cake slice was even bigger, and she seemed to enjoy it as she finished her cookies and started digging into it.

It didn´t took long for her, she was done way before he could eat half of his muffin. She took a sip of her coffee then said: “Ok, I bet you´ve noticed my nose piercing, right?” He nodded, “Good… wanna see another of my piercings?”

He wasn´t sure whether to say yes or no, could it be some sort of trick question? Will she rub something against his member again? He just covered his penis with both hands and said: “Sure.”

“Ok then…” and just like that, Lorna placed her cup back on the table.

Matt disliked it, but part of him was intrigued by this other piercing´s location, when she pulled her jacket to the side, he thought it may be on her belly button; how wrong he was.

Lorna took hold of the tip of her shirt, and began pulling it. Up and up, but it didn´t stop on her abdominal region, slowly, she kept going. She rose higher and higher until, it began to show the underside of her left boob, apparently, she was wearing no bra underneath her blouse. Matt swallowed, was she really going to, and she just confirmed it with a smile.

Matt was amazed, in the middle of the coffee shop, surrounded by well, a few people actually, she pulled her shirt up and revealed her boob. His jaw dropped as he saw the gigantic breast with the round areola and a perky nipple with a piercing. He figured she wasn´t lying. He found himself stupefied by her flesh, the jacket didn´t allow him to notice it but Lorna was very top heavy. She then squeezed her boob with her right hand, causing his member to rise once again.

She pulled the piercing gently with her thumb and index finger and said: “Well, do you like it?”

Matt didn´t nod or deny it, he just started at her big soft boob, displaying all of it´s round enormity to him. He didn´t notice, but he licked his upper lip.

Lorna knew she got him right where she wanted, so she lowered her blouse and said: “Ok, time to go, I´ll ask for the check and you can pay for it.”

Matt´s eyes widened in shock. Pay for the food? He didn´t have much money. What was this all about?

 

Beth brought the check and as she left, Lorna just passed it to Matt. “There you go.” She declared.

Matt took hold of it but he couldn´t believe his eyes, it was over fifty dollars! He didn´t have so much money. He pulled out his wallet just to confirm the inevitable fact that he had no more than twenty bucks.

“I… I don´t have enough money.” He said to Lorna.

“What? You can´t pay for the meal? Hahaha, that´s just, you´re kidding, right?” she said now giving him a semi-stern look.

“N-no, I have like… for half of the meal.” He said feeling kind of bad, but she was the one who dragged him there in the first place.

She laughed and said: “Ok, never mind, I was going to take things with you to my apartment, but I don´t want to be with some broken looser.” She picked her purse and as she stood up, she added: “Check´s on you… oh, and don´t forget to tip the waiter.

Matt couldn´t speak a word, before he knew it, she had left. Leaving him behind with a check to pay and not enough money. It felt so odd, was this even real? He had been dragged here by her and now she was leaving him behind. Apparently, she only wanted a free lunch. Perhaps, she just saw his lack of money as an excuse to leave him behind.

 

Matt was in shock, what could he do? Should he call someone? But who? Could he tell them he´ll come back and pay later? He was trying to find a solution to this, but then, he heard someone approaching.

“Hi there, are you ready to pay?” asked Beth with a kind tone.

Matt swallowed, then turned. His heart was beating really fast, he just looked up to Beth with worried eyes and said nothing.

End Notes:

There are some extra chapters on my Patreon, all the way to chapter 5:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 4 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:


Beth stood there, smiling at him, but then she turned that polite smile into a semi-awkward one. Matt was just sitting there looking straight at her, quiet. She decided to speak to break the silence.

“So, uhm… do you need anything else?” she asked looking at the empty chair where Lorna was sitting just a minute ago.

Matt swallowed; he could feel his hands beginning to sweat. What could he do? He couldn´t afford the meal and he had no credit cards. The main reason was because a man needed a to have a job to request one or, in case they didn´t have a job, his female couple should request one on his name and sign all the documentation for him.

He was just looking at Beth as she stood there waiting for him to say something. Matt was just blinking while a thousand thoughts flew thru his mind. He visualized himself washing the dishes, mopping, giving flyers or anything to pay the difference with labor. He cursed Lorna a hundredth times. There was a point when he finally came to his senses and decided to tell Beth about it. Best case scenario, the store already has some sort of procedure; worst case scenario, they call the authorities, which would be very unlikely since women don´t call to report an almost knee height man.

“I…” said Matt breaking the silence. Beth paid closer attention, being thankful that he was now speaking.

Matt cleared his throat and, as his knees where sharing, he said looking way up to the enormous waiter, “I c-can´t… pay.” Beth rose her eyebrows, she blinked a few times, making him feel even more uncomfortable.

She placed one hand on her hip and let out a small smile, she looked at Matt in the eyes and said: “Ok… and why is that?”

Matt froze for a second, but as he took a deep breath, he replied: “Well… I… I don´t have e-enough money?” he felt really sorry about it, this was the first meal, that wasn´t on Zoey´s bar that he´d pay for, and he couldn´t pay it fully. He wasn´t sure what was going to happen.

“Ok, I´ll assume your friend left you here and won´t come back, right?” said Beth seeming very calm.

“Well, she´s not my friend… but yes… that´s, ehm, pretty much right.” He replied now feeling a bit more relaxed at how least interest she seemed to show, but at the same time this was really awkward for him.

“Not your… so you don´t know her?” she asked.

“I… no, she kind of dragged me here against my… my will.” He replied now grabbing his hands in embarrassment.

Beth blinked a couple times, but she kind of figured out what had happened.

“What´s your name?” she asked, very out of the blue.

“My name´s… Matt.” He replied trying to figure where was she going with it.

“Ok, Matt. So, I´m guessing she kind of… let´s say, tricked you, Like, to come here and then she left you? Is that what happened?” Matt just nodded as she spoke, clearly, she had explained it way better than he could have. He didn´t want to bring up anything about the forum or the way she dominated him without even trying.

Beth made sort of a sour gesture and added, “Why? Just why? Why do women drag men into restaurants and leave them behind, just for them to pay? I mean, last week, I literally saw a girl leaving, not one but two guys here, at different times… but I guess that´s just how things are now.” It was sort of a trend now, for women to drag men into restaurants just to get a free meal; sometimes on dates or, like Matt, forcing them to out of nowhere.

Normally, men only paid and left; that was it. But sometimes, like in Matt´s case, men couldn´t pay. What happened to those men? Well, in reality, most women felt really sorry for them and let them go without paying. But, in some extreme cases, women took care of, let´s say, collecting the payment in species.

Normally, when a man broke the laws or in Matt´s current case, was unable to pay for something, they´ll call his female partner and, not precisely punish her but resolve the issue with her instead of him. Nowadays men were having less weight on decisions or, saying it in another way, less importance when it came to major decisions. But there was a loophole, if the man wasn´t on a relationship, then they´ll try to figure things out with his current or last date. Now, since he wasn´t on a date, they had no register of the person, or women, who left him there alone, so they couldn´t proceed as they should. Some women, like Lorna, took advantage of this and just used men and then left them behind.

Matt wasn´t aware of this, actually, he ignored the whole thing. His last couple maintain him sort of isolated from the outside world; and whenever they went out together, she made sure he didn´t talk much with other women. Now, in this unknown moment for him, he was expecting for Beth to drop the resolution for him.

“Ok, how much money do you have?” she asked in a sincere and comprehensive way.

“I, well, I have like… 20?” He shrugged, putting his wallet on the table.

“Aww, that´s all you´ve got?” she was feeling sorry for him. He looked up to the immense woman and nod one more time.

“Well, Matt, I´ll tell you what, we can get to an agreement, ok?” He said yes without even thinking, he figured that maybe that will be it, she´ll take his 20 and then he´ll leave, but that wasn´t exactly it.

“Let me get my manager and we´ll solve this. I´ll be back in a minute.” He swallowed as she just left.

Once again, Matt found himself in deep worry, he thought she´ll solve everything on her own, but maybe she can´t really skip her boss. Now, there was a manager on her way to meet him. A ton of new scenarios flashed in his mind, once again, he visualized himself washing the dishes, huge plates he could hardly grab.

Living in a society full of gigantic women made man´s labor seem as hell. Everything was heavy for any man or hard to reach. He´d need a stool just to be waist level with Beth.

Seconds later, Beth came back with her manager, she smiled at him as she introduced her, “Well, Matt, she´s Leticia, she´s my manager, and she´ll be talking with you about how we´ll proceed with this, ok?” then, she left.

Leticia seemed slightly older than Beth. Beth seemed to be on his mid-twenties, just like Matt, but Leticia seemed more like mid-thirties, she had long curly hair and deep blue eyes. She extended her hand to him and said: “Hello Matt, nice meeting you.” He took hold of her huge hand, barely able to grab two of her fingers with his hand.

“Beth already told me what happened, I just want you to know I´m really sorry to hear that.” She added, Matt was grateful she seemed as comprehensive as Beth.

“T-thanks.” He said.

“So, just to get this straight, she dragged you here, ordered food and then left you to pay the check, even though you don´t have enough money to do so?” he felt really embarrassed about it, but it was the truth, so he nodded.

“I see, ok, there´s no problem… I just need you to sign here so that we can have a record of it. May I take a seat?” she asked.

“Oh, o-of course.” He started thinking, signing? What will he sign?

Leticia sat on the chair where Lorna used to be, then, she extended a paper to him, just one page, which settled him a little.

“Ok so, basically, you´ll agree here that she kind of… well, used you and left you here without your consent to pay for the meal…” She placed the paper right in front of him. The paper seemed as some sort of printed form, but a really general one, the part where it explains he can´t pay was written with pen, under a text line that said: “Explain the scenario:” It seemed to him that this has happened before, like Bath said.

“Here´s a pen.” Leticia declared as she extended her arm and hand it to him. Matt thanked her, and then he focused his attention on the enormous pen she gave him. He wasn´t really used to signing things so he sometimes forgot the size of a pen. He struggled, but he was able to sign it.

“H-here you go.” He said to Leticia, still a little nervous but felling some inner peace now.

“Thank you, oh, and just so you know, we´ll file this paper, I know you´re not lying, mostly because, I´m sorry to say it but, you seem really scared sweetheart. Anyways, this document will be filed so that we have a record of this, ehm, incident. I know you won´t be able to help it if there´s a next time, hopefully there isn´t. But we´ll be keeping a record of it, just in case, ok?” she spoke, part of it fret him, why would they need to save it? He had no clue.

She grabbed the paper and continued, “By any chance, do you know the name of this lady?”

“L-Lorna, she said her name was Lorna.” He declared.

She thanked her and stepped up. “Ok, Matt, thank you, and once again, I´m really sorry for this, if you don´t feel safe walking out alone, we can call the authorities so that they can escort you wherever you need to go. Do you think we´ll need to do so?” she asked.

“Oh no, haha, there´s no, uhm, there´s no need.” He smiled at her, feeling kind of relieved and at the same time a little strange by her offer.

“Very well, I´ll file this, in the meantime, you may ask Beth if you want her to wrap that for you.” She said pointing at the half-eaten muffin on the table.

He was about to answer when suddenly, a doubt came to his mind, he turned and said: “Wait! So, I… what about the… do I need to pay?”

“Oh, how silly, it´s on the house. Didn´t you read what you just signed?” she asked, he didn´t so he turned his gaze at the floor. “Hahaha, men, they´re always so careless.” Then she walked away.

Matt stood there for another minute or two, he figured he needed to pay more attention to what he signed, what if he signed something he wasn´t supposed to, or agreed to a thing he wouldn´t want. Now that he was single, he needed to pay more attention to what he does.

He was about to get off his chair but, could he? He was looking at the sides, trying to find a way to get down from it. The floor seemed several feet away from him, so he needed to find a way to get down without ending up falling on the floor. He was about to get down when suddenly.

“Let me help you.” Declared a woman´s voice, Beth´s voice.

He couldn´t even answer, before he noticed, Beth had placed her hands under his arms and lifted him off the chair, he could see how his perspective was turning back to normal as she bent to place him back on the floor. He turned to thank her, but then he realized how tall she truly was.

Beth wasn´t that tall, nowadays, she stood at around 16 feet tall, which is over three times his size, but still, not so tall.

Now that he was standing back on his feet, he could see her better, and he noticed something, she had really thick legs. He was sure that her calves were as wide as his waist, and the skirt she was wearing revealed quite a lot of her thick thighs. From his perspective, he could even spot part of her underwear, but he stepped back not to do so. Mostly because he feared she´ll get mad and kick him out.

“Uhmm, thank you.” He finally said craning his neck to look at her.

“You´re welcome… Matt” she said.

He stood there for a minute, like waiting for her to say something else, but she didn´t, so he just said: “Well, I… I think I´ll have to go now.”

“Wait, so, you don´t need anyone to escort you?” she asked.

“No, not really, but thank you.” He added.

“Ok then… at least, may I have your number, you know, just to check that you made it home safe and sound?” she asked, of course, she wanted his phone, most likely because she will look for his profile.

“Sure.” He said as she pulled out her phone.

Finally, he had left, feeling sure that Beth will look for his profile and send him a date request. He could already feel the notification reaching his phone. But he couldn´t, because he had no signal. He had no internet connection, and his phone had been removed from his ex´s phone plan since they broke up. Basically, if he had no internet connection, the most he could do was to receive calls.

He was walking down the street, it was now around 4 or 5 pm, so the sun will set in any moment. He could glare at the gigantic woman´s legs passing him by, he figured out one thing, he needed to be careful.

He didn´t want to judge anyone but, as women kept passing by, he had the doubt if either of them will turn out like Lorna and immediately notice he was single. But, she didn´t notice immediately, she had to search for him before. But still, how sure could he be that neither of the women that were walking on the street had already seen the same forum Lorna saw. It was a forum about man in that city; it was kind of a big city but still, he was sure that there were not many single men out there.

He hated to admit it, but a part of him would´ve liked to be escorted, still, part of him wasn´t sure about it. Nowadays, the authorities were all women, mostly because no man was big enough to stop the smallest of women from committing a crime. Since a few decades ago, everything changed, drastically. Any previous law enforcements had been removed, vanished, to allow a new phase to emerge.

At first, everyone could notice how men struggled to stop women from committing immoral or illegal actions, therefore, more women were taking part of it, which was just natural, women were taller, stronger and, for men, scarier.

Then, things changed, and so did the people who were in charge of preserving the law. A new type of authorities arrived, in this case, it was only female. To make sure they were able to do so, the only major requirement was that the woman must be at least 18 feet tall to apply. That´s right, so far, the only woman Matt personally knew who could apply was Zoey.

These new enforcements were known as “The Dames”. They were exclusively in charge of making sure no one attempted against anyone else´s security, stopping society from corrupting itself. Mostly, the dames made sure that no woman exceeded the limits of what was now allowed to do to men.

For some men, a dame was a symbol of security, safety, an imponent woman to whom he could run whenever they were running away from, ironically, another woman.

But things were not just that easy, a couple years ago they figured out one thing, the type of women who applied for the job. Turns out, part of them did so just to be legally able to punish a man, prove their superiority over men. And others, which are the really kind hearted ones, did it because they knew men could be in danger surrounded by women over three times their sizes. Naturally, they felt it was their duty to care for men´s safety.

So, today, things were arranged this way, dames always came in pairs, the “good one” and the “bad one”, not referring to how they worked but how they treated men. One was always looking for men´s well-being, while the other was just looking for an excuse to use excessive force against a man. And that´s where things get a little out of hand.

Any of these women were able to proceed in any way they saw fit, which means, they can do what they want to stop people from infringing the law. This led to awful consequences, for men. To avoid that, they made sure to have a superior control over them, this way, men will be safe and also, they´ll make sure that not all for the dames hired were the hard type.

Matt disliked the utter fear and paranoia he was feeling as he walked down the streets, but what else could he do? He was a single man in a land of giantesses. The only way he could be safe is if he had a couple. A woman who, even if he didn´t liked it, protected him. Of course, he needed to find the right kind of woman, or else, he´ll need to find protection from the one he chose.

As he was walking, he saw a woman at the distance, when their eyes met, she smiled. But it wasn´t a regular smile, it was more like an “got you” type if smile. He feared she knew he was single, or that she recognized him from the previous posts of him that were out there. This woman was half a block away from him, but she was walking in his direction, getting closer by the second.

What could he do? Each step they took only got them closer and closer. He took a deep breath. Turned to the sides desperately. “Oh no, why? Just why?” he thought as he was falling in the arms of despair. Finally, he saw it, his savior.

Right there, just a couple feet away, there was a dame standing on the street; the way they dressed was in black and white colors and wearing a banner that said “Dame” either on the back, shoulder or anywhere they saw fit. It seemed to him that she was busy, but he didn´t much care, all he knew was that this was his way out of another non-date where he ends up left alone, or even worse.

He rushed to her and once he was standing right next to her colossal leg, he just pulled her pant fabric to drag her attention. He was still looking at the woman, she passed by and only winked at him, what was on her mind, he had no clue; and neither wanted to find out. All he cared for was that he was with an authority figure, but his happiness turned into worry as she spoke.

“May I know why you´re standing so close, sir?” she said with an annoyed tone on her voice, dragging his whole attention up to her. She seemed to be older than him, maybe close to 40-years-old, and thick, she was very thick, naturally, most of the dames worked out, and she wasn´t the exception.

“I, uhmmm…” he had no idea what to say.”

“Listen, you have five seconds to tell me why you´re here, or else…” that´s when it hit him, he had run into the wrong kind of dame. It wasn´t fair, he needed help, but what if she got mad by the fact that he wasn´t in any real danger and he had just let his paranoia got him, he swallowed.

“Five… four… three…” she spoke, only making him feel more worried.

“TWO!” he closed his eyes, he couldn´t speak, but eventually, someone did.

“Hey, calm down, you´re scarring him.” Said another woman´s voice, which sounded quite gentler than his actual “savior”.

He turned and saw another dame, this woman was almost as tall as the first one, but she was blonde and with a skinnier complexion.

“Excuse me sir, can we help you?” she asked bending over and looking at him with a smile.

Now, he was standing in the middle of two women, one with a kind smile and the other one with a bothered look on her face, which seemed to turn even more bitter as the gentle lady arrived. He was looking up to them, not really knowing what to say.

“See!” started the first one, “He just came here and now he doesn´t have anything to say, are you one of those men who likes being manhandled by women, cause if that´s so, oh, believe me, I can make that happen.” She got closer, but then she was interrupted by the second one.

“Calm down, let´s just listen what he has to say. Come on, speak up.” She said as she turned to him.

Matt figured out he needed to speak, or else, the nice lady will get man too.

“I… I…” both of the women got closer as he spoke. Now that he was actually speaking with a pair of dames, he realized one thing, he hated it. He felt afraid and at the same time, he felt like he needed to speak.

“Come on!” yelled the mad lady as the gentle one turned to her with a now annoyed expression. They gave each other a stern look as Matt found the guts to speak.

“I need to… I NEED TO BE ESCORTED!” he declared at once, speaking loud and clear. Now, he had the attention of both dames.


End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 6 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 5 by Mine1234

Both dames turned back at him. Matt was nervous, could he even ask for it? And, were they supposed to agree? He ignored how things worked. He never had the need to be escort before. Now, he was standing in between two of the most imponent women, and they were turning their gazes at him.

It wasn´t easy, they were very tall. Each of them should be at least 20 feet tall. A few inches more if you´d like.

“Sure!” declared the blonde lady while the other lady just rolled her eyes, annoyed.

Was it that easy? He only had to ask? Well, their duty is to look after men, at least that´s what he thinks. Agreeing to such a simple request must be part of their jobs.

“Ok then,” she spoke again, “Before we move on, we shall introduce ourselves. My name´s Katy, and my partner´s name is Olga.”

“Oh, ehm, nice to meet you… both, I´m Matt.” He spoke. Katy smiled at him while Olga only crossed her arms beneath her gargantuan chest.

 

Before he could tell them where to go, Katy asked Olga to go get the car. He was sure enough that the place where he was heading, which was Zoey´s bar, wasn´t that far. Women that tall didn´t need a car to get there. At most, they were about five blocks away. But Katy cut him off with some small talk before he could protest.

“So, Matt, you´re single, right?” he just nodded at her question, which was the same everyone made.

“Yeah, that´s what I thought. But, why? You´re good looking, haven´t you met any woman out there, honey?” Matt just shrugged.

Katy seemed nice, gentle even. She stood at 20´2” and had golden-blonde hair. She had a slim figure but with a pronounced hips and nice breasts. She seemed younger than Olga, around thirty something.

Matt proceeded to tell her about his sudden breakup. He explained to her that this was day one on his search for a new girlfriend.

Katy seemed very understanding. She even advised him not to rush on his decisions. She´s seen a lot of men fooled by women. On their first date, they are sweet and carrying, but once the relationship begins, they show their other side. She enssured it wasn´t all of them, some women were nice, but he had to keep an eye on the signs.

 

Moments later, Olga arrived with the car. Matt and Katy hopped in. Katy on the passenger seat and Matt on the backseat. Finally, Katy asked him where was he going. He told them the name of Zoey´s bar.

“There?” asked Katy, “That´s like, a few blocks down there,” she pointed west as she spoke. “We should be there in a minute. I thought you were heading to the other side of the city.”

“I told YOU!” spoke Olga, “Men have stupid requests, now, you made me bring the car all the way here just so that we could drive somewhere we can walk?” she had a really pissed tone now. It was true that it may be sort of a waste of time, and gas, but Katy was the one who gave the order before he could speak.

“Hmmm… I have a better idea,” said Katy, “why don´t we show Matt what we do, you know, as some sort of ride with the dames. Don´t you agree Matt? You can check what we do, and we can also give you advice on how to take care of yourself. You don´t have to be there right now, do you?” he just nodded.

Part of it was true, he had a ton of free time, and he could really use the advice from two of the most qualified women; at least advice from Katy, Olga didn´t seem to be looking forward to their “ride”.

“Very well!” spoke Katy, “Olga, why don´t you drive around so that we can show Matt what´s our zone.” Olga grumbled but accepted her request.

Matt ignored the reasons why Olga seemed so annoyed. She seemed to be in her mid-40´s, with a much thicker complexion that Katy. She was slightly taller than her too, standing at 20´10”. Apparently, every time he pops up on the conversation, Olga gets mad.

 

They drove around their zone, Katy told him where he could find them, in case he needed any help or something. She told him at what time they´ll be having lunch, where they patrol at noon and, least but not last, their favorite places to eat sweets.

He thanked her for the information, while Olga did nothing but to give him stern looks thru the rear mirror.

“Stop it!” said Katy.

“What?” asked Olga.

“Stop staring at him like that, come on, he´s a nice man. Besides, it´s our duty to treat men with respect and to…” she cut her off.

“What? Where does it say that? I never signed a paper sayin´ “I´ll take care of every man and tell them where to find me at all times.” You´re the one who should stop with that shit.” She declared.

Matt felt uncomfortable on the backseat while they were arguing. Maybe Olga was right, he shouldn´t be there. Then, Katy received a call.

“Hold on… hello?” it was their superior, they needed to head to a restaurant. Apparently, some woman got really drunk and was harassing all men inside. And bothering the other women.

 

Olga turned the wheel and headed towards the restaurant. Once there, she hopped down of the car and went inside. She was really big, so she won´t be needing much help to deal with the woman inside.

While she was in, Katy turned back and talked to Matt. “I apologize for the way she is, but it´s not her fault you know.” Matt just paid close attention to her words.

“You know, we´re both very tall and everything, but, for some reason, she´s had a very hard time when it comes to men. Most men find Olga kind of… scary. Between you and I, and don´t tell her I told you this but, she has never had a boyfriend.” Matt was surprised by her words, could it be that, in some way, Olga finds man annoying because of the way men treat her?

More like treating, ignoring her. No men will ever attempt to piss her off. Like she said, she was scary, and this could make men run away. That´s why Matt had to encourage himself to go and talk to her. She stood so tall, so big and imponent. He felt kind of sorry for her.

 

After a while, Olga came back, pulling a young drunk woman.

“Come on!” spoke the drunk lady, “I wasn´t doing anything wrong, I… ok, maybe I flirted with a couple of men, but what´s wrong with showing some love.” She seemed to be around 22 or 23 years old. Her cheeks were red because of the alcohol.

“Shut your mouth, “flirting” is not the same as attempting to seduce a man while he´s with her couple. Don´t you know you could go to jail for trying to sabotage a relationship?” she was right, nowadays, seducing a man in a relationship was against the system. And more like taking advantage of them. If the man´s couple likes, she could even press charges.

 

Olga opened the back seat´s door. Matt just moved to the side as she pushed in the drunk woman. She wasn´t nearly as tall as Olga, this woman stood around 16´9” or so. Around Olga´s boob level.

“Well, hello there… handsome.” Spoke the lady towards Matt, throwing all her alcoholic breath into his face.

Katy´s eyes opened widely. “Ok, uhm… I think we should change some things first.

 

Before Olga drove off, Katy took Matt off from the back seat. He could be in danger sitting next to that woman. Besides, it will be negligent from them to allow it.

Matt didn´t protest, Katy opened the door really fast and reached for him even faster. She carried him all the way to the front seat and, whether he liked it or not, sat him on her lap.

He couldn´t deny it, sitting on her lap felt nice. It was big, firm and yet soft. Behind him, he could rely on her stomach, although, she had some hard muscles on the abdominal region. Her boobs stood higher than his head, their round shape eclipsed the sun beams and drew a neat shadow over his face.

“I think you´ll be safe here, rather than sitting in the back with some drunk troublemaker.” Katy spoke. Matt felt sort of strange towards the sudden over protection from Katy. But she was only looking for him, he should be thankful.

Meanwhile. Olga just rose her eyebrows. So far, she thought it will be fun to drive a couple blocks with Matt sitting next to a drunk woman. She had already imagined the small guy begging for help. But it seems like her partner already visualized that too. So, no fun for now.

Eventually, they dropped the drunk lady off with some other dames, Olga and Katy were not qualified to treat someone who had been abusing from alcohol consumption. Still, the punishment wouldn´t be so bad, they´ll keep her locked on a room until she´s sober, give her something to drink and maybe something to eat; and finally, drive her home with a ticket.

She didn´t damage any of the restaurant´s property, and her “flirting” was mostly annoying, not enough for someone to press charges, so she´ll be good to go in a couple of hours.

When they drop her off, Katy felt relieved. Even during her arrest, she didn´t stop with her nonsense. She invited Matt to her place, promising she´ll show him EVERYTHING. She even said that if they shared a cell, she´ll make sure to give him some good time.

Matt just felt uncomfortable, but he couldn´t see the anger on Katy´s face. For some reason, she disliked very much the way women mistreated men. Even more when they were drunk.

 

Eventually, his small “tour” was finished, and they stopped right in front of Zoey´s bar. “Ok, here´s where you get off.” Declared Olga, not minding if it sounded rude.

Katy didn´t like her attitude, but she couldn´t complaint much. She hoped off with Matt still in her arms and then set him on the ground.

Matt felt weird about being sit on the lap of a dame during the last hour. He even considered it unsafe while they were on a moving car, but they should know better than him.

Katy bent and said: “Here you go.” She extended Matt a piece of paper, “That´s my number, if you ever fell in danger or have any suspects at all about any woman, you can call me, I´ll be available at all hours, ok?” she smiled.

“She will, not me.” Declared Olga from the driver´s seat.

“Oh, thank you, that´s, ehm, very considerate from you.” Spoke Matt looking way up at Katy. His head was about knee level with her.

“You´re welcome, now, do you need me to escort you inside?” she asked, he replied that there was no need, he´ll be ok.

Then, she hoped in and they drove away. Matt folded the piece of paper Katy gave him and storage it inside his wallet.

 

Matt finally entered to Zoey´s bar, but maybe not by the time he would´ve wanted. The sun was setting on the horizon. Part of him disliked walking alone at night, but there should be a way to avoid it.

The first thing he did was to connect his phone to the internet. He hasn´t check his messages in a long time. The bar wasn´t so full yet. Inside, there were about ten people tops, including him.

He walked in while looking at his phone, what he wasn´t expecting was to see a whole new lot of requests. He received at least ten of them. He was surprised, but what caught his attention the most was a message from the first woman who´s request he accepted. He read it.

“Hello Matt, Joanne here. I´d like to schedule our date for tomorrow, let´s say by twelve o´clock. Let´s have some brunch! Make sure to be punctual. See ya.” She wrote. Beneath, he could see her address attached.

Below the message, there was the “agreement” button. He clicked on it and then a banner popped up, it said: “You agree to schedule your date with JOANNE by tomorrow at 12:00?” he clicked on “ok” and closed the app.

“Ok Matt,” he spoke to himself, “this is your first official date as a single man… let´s just hope everything´s fine.” He was worried, but he couldn´t help it. He had an unpleasant encounter with that girl Lorna, and Katy´s words were not helping. She gave him advice with the best intentions, but he was sort of freaked out by it all.

He was paranoic, how could he be sure that the woman whose proposal he accepted wasn´t one of those women who trick men? The good thing is that he´ll be the one accepting the relationship request after the date. Else, he´ll be able to keep searching for a couple.

He had options, and judging by the requests he received, a lot of options. If he liked the person he dated, then he´ll be able to immediately accept her request or maybe, schedule it for his last day. He didn´t have to rush taking decisions. What bothered him the most was if he´ll be able to make the right choice.

He walked in and eventually, Zoey spot him. “Matt! Hello!” she said waving at him. Matt waved back and after that, he found himself sitting on the bar, in his regular stool.

 

He asked for a drink and after that, he proceeded to tell Zoey all about his not so good first day. He had no other choice, she asked. Telling her he had a nice day would be a lie, so he decided to tell the truth.

“You poor thing, was the mean lady too scary for you?” asked Zoey in a concerned way. Matt told her about the woman who left him at the coffee shop. “You know, if you didn´t have any money, you could´ve called me, that place isn´t that far from here.” She declared, but he wouldn´t like to bother her with nonsense. Besides, that problem was long gone.

Then he told her about his ride with the dames. She felt happy by the fact that he was in good hands and that they escorted him all the way to the bar. Safe. Although, Olga didn´t sound so nice to her, but she knew better that some dames were that way.

¨So, they gave you advice? Good…” spoke Zoey, “Now, let´s talk about dates, how´s that thing coming for you?” she asked.

“Well… so far… I think everything´s good, I mean, I already have a date scheduled for tomorrow.” Matt spoke.

“Tomorrow? Like, tomorrow morning?” she asked.

“More like, at noon.” He said.

“Aww, Matt, you should be taking this seriously, tomorrow by noon, 24 hours of your seven-day search will be gone. You do realize that you have a limited time to find a couple, right?” she said bending closer to him.

Zoey was big, not as big as the dames, but at 18’2” she was huge, for him. Right now, as she loomed her gigantesque body over him, he felt sort of lectured. It seemed to him that it was a gentle scolding. She didn´t seem mad, but she was worried for him.

“You know Matt, I have a friend who works in one of those… what´s the name? Oh right, those matching centers. She can help you search for a woman to date. And how to detect fake profiles.” She declared.

Matt was surprised, that was a good idea. He never paid so much attention to things, so having someone else help him with this, will be wonderful.

“Wow, thank you Zoey… that sounds GREAT!” he replied. Zoey just smiled, she enjoyed helping the small guy.

 

Time flew by, and Matt was already getting tired. He had a long day. He checked on his phone, but it was barely 11 pm. Too early for Zoey to close the bar. Maybe she didn´t have to close, she had some other people working there, she could just ask for one of them to take care of things while she drives him home. But he didn´t want to bother.

“What to do Matt… what to do?” he needed to get home, he was tired, but he knew that if he walked all the way home on his own, there was a bigger chance that some woman spotted him. And he didn´t want to find out which type of woman it´ll be.

He gave it some thought, he considered asking one of the women at the bar, but who´ll want to leave a bar to escort a man to his place? That won´t be happening, besides, no woman had shown any slice of interest for him. Not even turned at him.

He wasn´t sure, then, he came up with an idea. “What if I accept a request?” he thought.

Matt only accepted the request for tomorrow, but he had not seen the other ones. First, he had to agree to the date proposal, and then schedule the time. He had to think straight.

He had to find a woman who´ll most likely want something casual or even just to meet somewhere, and after that, leave him on his apartment, as simple as that. His question is, has any woman like that sent him a request? He unlocked his phone to check.

He wouldn´t reject any request, just search for the right one. As soon as the app was open, he started looking. “Found it.” He thought as he spotted what seemed to be the right one.

He clocked on the request to check on the woman´s profile. Her name was Sue, and she was 71 years-old. He thought that his date will imply drinking some tea, talking, just regular stuff, for an older woman. Worst case scenario, he´ll find himself rubbing the old woman´s huge feet.

“Hold on… how tall is she?” he wondered, he read her height was 17´5”, not so small, but not as tall as a dame either. He´ll be ok.

Now, it was time for him to make his move, he accepted the request, but he needed the date now, so he sent a date proposal on his own. He asked her if the date could be schedule right now, and if she could pick him up from the bar. He attached the address and sent the message.

“I just hope she´s still awake.” He thought.

Seconds later, he received a reply. He was surprised, it was Sue, she accepted his conditions and sent a reply too: “Sure thing! I´ll pick you up in a black sedan. I´ll text you when I get there.” Sweet, things were working as he wanted, he smiled.

 

He had some small talk with Zoey, he told her about his sudden date, and that she´ll drive him home. She felt kind of worried, but he assured her he´ll be ok. The woman was on her 70s, what could possibly go wrong? Minutes later, he received a text saying: “I´m here, I parked near the entrance.”

Matt stepped out of the bar. He was looking at both sides, in the search for the black sedan, then, someone honked. It was for him, he turned and immediately spotted the black sedan. The engine was on. Although, he wasn´t sure if Sue was in, he could see nothing thru the front mirror, so he walked closer.

He had seen her profile picture. She had long white hair and, well, not much wrinkles. Turns out that, nowadays, the older a woman got, the slower they aged. Sort of, aging with grace. Even if she was on her early 70s, her skin was still the one of women on her mid-40s.

He opened the car´s door, looking straight at her face, turns out, she was exactly like the picture, long white hair, very stylish, and green bright eyes.

“Hello Matt, hop in.” she greeted him with a nice tone.

He did as she said and sat on the passenger seat, then closed the door. Up until now, he wasn´t aware of one thing. Sue´s boobs. She had a wrap top, but it didn´t matter, what caught all of Matt´s attention were her breasts. They were HUGE!

All women´s boobs were incredibly large when compared to him. But Sue, she was stack! Her boobs were almost over the steering wheel. Round and pronounced. He couldn´t take his eyes off them.

“So,” she spoke. “Are you ready for our date?”

He turned back at her face and said: “Oh, yes, ready… so, where are we going? Maybe some coffee? Tea?”

“Hahaha, don´t be silly, tea? What am I… 90? No, we´re going to my place.” He was confused.

“Listen…” she said with a lusty tone as she bent towards him, and placed her big hand on his lap. Her hand was huge and covered almost all his thigh, her long fingers were really close to his crotch now. “I don´t know what´s the idea you have of a woman my age… but once we get home, that may change.” She winked at him as she sat back and drove off.

“Believe me,” she continued, “We´ll be having a lot of fun. If you behave, there might be a special treat for you.” Matt found himself unsettled. What had he gotten himself into?

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead if you join my patreon. Story´s up to chapter 7 there:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234 

Chapter 6 by Mine1234

Matt figured out Sue will be just a regular 71-year-old woman. But maybe his idea of a woman that age was wrong. Now, the only thing “old” thing he saw on her was the color of her hair. But she didn´t seem so old to him.

Besides, he was hypnotized by the way her boobs seemed to bounce whenever the car passed thru a bump. Her gargantuan flesh just bounced heavily as the car quaked. He couldn´t deny it, she was turning him on.

As the car kept moving towards another direction, away from his apartment, Matt felt the utter need to protest. But why would he? He had no job and plenty of time. He resigned on doing what this woman suggested. He could tell she wanted some action, and he was willing to give it to her. Overall, it was a date.

 

The car finally parked in front of a big fancy house. Matt was impressed. She was serious when she said she wanted to take things to her place.

“So, Matt, do you need any help getting off the car, should I help you down?” asked Sue, in a kind way.

“Oh, it´s ok, I can get down by myself.” Matt was already used to climbing off from gigantic woman´s things. Chairs, stairs, benches, everything designed for women. But how could he complaint when the height of an average woman it´s around three times the one of an average man. Even now, Sue could confirm that for a fact.

He hopped down, then joined her on the main entrance. He was looking straight at her as he walked. The closer he got, the more her enormous breasts eclipsed her face. Once he was a couple of feet away from her, he could see nothing but the underside of her boobs. How where they so big?

 

Sue opened the door and offer Matt a drink, water, soda, anything. But he declined her offer, he had been at the bar for a few hours now, he wasn´t drunk, but he wasn´t thirsty either.

Still, as they walked in, he could notice that Sue also had a firm pair of butt cheeks. Her hips seemed wide and her ass seemed firm. Woman aged gracefully.

He stood there, not knowing what to say or what to do. Suddenly, she bent and reached for him. She carried him in her arms and spoke:

“I know what you´re thinking honey, why are my boobs so big… let me tell you.” She said after noticing the obvious way he was looking at her chest, she continued,  “Men and women are different, for starters, any woman could carry a small man like you this way, but you´ll need dozens of men to even lift a woman… aging is sort of… the same.” He was confused, still, he paid close attention.

“In my opinion, and I don´t wanna sound rude, women are superior to men, physically speaking. We´re taller, stronger, and… we live longer.” She explained, he was feeling kind of annoyed, was she like his ex or something? Cause he felt as if he had already heard this speech.

While she kept talking, he could feel how she walked, heading towards another room. He felt concerned.

“Anyways, I´m losing my point here, our main topic will be… boobs. Now, yes, women age, but, we do so in a very different way form men. For starters, our skin remains smooth, our bodies maintain their shapes and… our breasts grow.” There´s when he focused all his attention on her words.

“Mmmm, so eager to know, I like it. Ok, let me explain you. First, this doesn´t happen to ALL women, but maybe… 80 percent? I know, it sounds like a lot.” Matt could feel how her bosom quaked as she walked. He already had a boner, and the more she moved, the more her breasts bounced.

Being in her arms, so close to her proved one thing, each breast must weight as much as he does. They were enormous. Heavy breasts he wanted to touch. He started salivating, and she could tell. As she continued talking, she opened her bedroom´s door. His time had come.

“The truth is, breasts never stop growing, at least not mine.” She declared making Matt´s blood flow straight to his dick. “The older the woman, the bigger the breasts, and you´re lucky honey, cause mine are firm… and perky.” She said as she gently placed him over her bed.

Sue was excited, of course, she only wanted him to satisfy her carnal desires, and he must know too. She took her blouse off, only to reveal a pair of round fleshy boobs. He could tell they were still growing; cause the bra she was wearing seemed at least two sizes smaller.

Matt could see Sue´s boob flesh spreading on the sides of her bra. He had never seen so much bare flesh before. Her bra was black, and it did too little to hide her hard nipples.

“Now,” she continued as Matt almost came on his pants. “With age comes experience, and I´ve found just the right way a man can make a woman feel ecstatic.” She approached to him. Her tits were trembling with each step.

“Boobs, more precisely, our nipples. If a man, like you dear, want to make a woman orgasm, then, you must aim for the nipples.” She said. Matt stood up over the bed, barely able to reach her boobs with his head.

“Mmmm, how eager, but I haven´t told you how… now, how do you think you´ll be able to satisfy me, dear?” she asked.

Matt swallowed hard, she said it already, he must aim for her… nipples. “Uhmm, sh-should I… pinch them?” he asked.

“No” she said with a sensuous tone.

“Well… maybe, rub them?” he said.

“Close, but that´s not it.” She had a lusty look on her face, together with the sudden question she made, he felt both horny and uneasy. He was getting anxious standing among this enormous woman.

“Ohh, dear, you have no idea right?” she said as she began to undo her bra. He could see how it fell to the ground and revealed her gigantic breasts. So large, so round, so smooth.

Her nipples were hard and pink. He had no idea what she wanted him to say, but his main desire was that she´ll allow him to touch those gigantic breasts.

“I´ll tell you,” she declared, “Come closer.” And so, he walked towards her, her breasts were hanging firmly right in front of him. He just walked closer, and closer, until she stopped him.

“Now, are you ready to know?” she asked. Matt nodded rapidly, craving for the answer.

“Ok… you´ll have to suck.” She said.

“Suck?” he asked.

“Yes honey, suck, use your mouth to suck on my hard nipples.” She said as she presented the huge nipple right in front of his mouth.

Matt wasn´t sure, was it… for real? Was she actually asking for it? Her next words only confirmed his fears.

“Trust me dear, you´ll love it.” Then, she pressed her nipple towards his lips and with a hand, she pulled his head closer.

Matt´s eyes opened widely, he didn´t want to do this, did he? Was he supposed to suck? A thousand thoughts came thru his mind before he finally said “Fuck it!” then, he opened his mouth to take in the gigantic nipple.

Sue´s breasts were so big, and her nipples were no exception, it filled his mouth entirely. Before he knew it, he started sucking, entrapping her nipple with his mouth, and licking the whole thing.

Sue moaned, that´s exactly what she wanted.

He wasn´t sure what to do, so his body started to follow his lust and not his head. He was craving for it, he began to act in a more selfish way. He began to suck harder, even bite her nipple in a soft yet strong way.

Sue only moaned as she placed her hand inside her pants and began to please herself with her fingers. Matt ´s dick was rock hard, poking her in the smooth flesh of her belly. Each of them was ecstatic, and lustful.

Matt grabbed her huge tit with both hands and began rubbing it, then, she allowed him to switch to the other breast. He did the same. She was happy to know, he was learning.

“Now,” said Sue between moans as she laid in bed with Matt on top of her. “I want you to play with them.” He was confused, wasn´t he playing with them already?

“I want you to grab them harder, suck deeper, change from one boob to another faster!” she declared. “I want you to show me how voracious a man can be.” She said as she kept fingering herself.

He wasn´t sure how, but he wanted to comply. He took a deep breath and attempted to do what she said.

He squeezed her breast with all his might and sucked on her nipples as hard as he could. Changing from one to another fast. He was getting tired, but it was worth it. He could feel how his cock rubbed against her enormity as he moved over her. She was so much bigger than him, so magnificent, imponent, even if she was giving the orders, part of him felt in control.

The moans she let out were because of him. His only duty now was to satisfy her sexual needs, even if they didn´t exactly were having sex. But this kind of foreplay felt much better.

After a lot more moans, Sue was done. She came hard as he kept sucking on her gargantuan tits. Her nipples were as hard as rocks now. And he was too.

She started breathing strongly, craving for more, and at the same time, her body spasm with her orgasm. A thousand quivers ran thru her spine as she finally noticed he had given her what she wanted.

 

She allowed him to play with her boobs a little longer, but his reward was coming.

“Ok my lover, you´ve… ohh, done a good job, now, it´s time to pay you back.” She declared, but, wasn´t he already getting paid? He was confused as Sue rose from under him and shift his position.

She sat over the bed and placed him sideways over her ample lap. He could hardly see anything but her swollen nipples and her enormous breasts. Then, he felt her hands reaching for him, more precisely, for his pants.

Sue´s enormous hands undid his belt and button, then she pulled his pants down, together with his underwear. His cock was so sensitive that he almost came with her touch.

“You´ve been good, and a good man deserves a reward.” She said right before she reached for his erect member.

Matt´s dick had a good size, proportionally of course, a woman as big as sue won´t feel much with his dick on her, but, she can do something else with it. She used no more than two fingers to masturbate Matt´s member.

He was so stimulated already that he almost came with the first pull. But he needed to hold it. Hold it as long as he could. Not everyday a 17´ tall woman offers to do this kind of things.

She pulled harder, and harder, faster and faster. He was already sweating from the previous action they had, now, it was his time to feel the real pleasure. She kept going, as he tried his best to hold it longer.

He could already feel the orgasm coming when suddenly, he came, right on her hand. He exploded and let out a full load. But she didn´t seem to stop.

“There´s one… now, the real pleasure comes next.” She declared as his eyes opened widely, what did she just said?

She kept going, up and down, pulling and jerking off his member over and over. His body trembled in excitement. He came once more, and again. He was breathing hard as loud noises came from his mouth. He enjoyed every second of it. Even if she didn´t allow him to recover.

She masturbated him non-stop for what felt like forever. By the fifth time he came, he was more than done.

“Ok, there you go… did you like it?” she asked, and before he could even answer, he passed out. With a smile on his face.

Matt was totally spent, so he fell into a deep sleep over her gargantuan date´s thigh. She just smiled down at him as she then placed him to the side and turned off the lights.

 

Then, he woke up. He was still sore from last night´s action. Still, he could feel the softness of the bed next to his cheek, or maybe it was a pillow? He wasn´t sure, but as he opened his eyes, he could smell Sue´s aroma. Her scent must be everywhere around the house.

His mind began to work again, was there, something in his mouth? He could feel his jaw open. When his vision cleared, he realized what it was, it was Sue´s nipple. He was sucking on her again, but, in his sleep?

He panicked for a moment. Did she… how long had she been doing this? She was just carrying him as she sat on the bed and placed her enormous nipple right on his mouth again? He tried to push back, but she held him tight.

“Oh, hi, good morning, dear.” She spoke as she realized he was awake.

She allowed him to pull back, taking her nipple out of his mouth.

“Sorry honey, since you passed out too early during our date, I figured out we could continue in the morning. I know the time´s up, but… you still owed me a couple minutes, don´t you mister?” she had a point, besides, she said it in a nice way, not as an order.

She pulled him closer to her again, right in front of her nipple. She wanted him to continue, so he did. What else could he do. At least he was thankful that she didn´t force him to do it.

 

Time went by, and he remembered, he had another date. The question was, what time was it? He had to be somewhere else by 12, how long did he sleep? What´s more he needed to get ready. It´s well known that nowadays, women take men´s looks very serious when it comes to a date. Presentation is a must for them. He wouldn´t like a woman getting mad because he smelled and looked like he just left the bar. He had to run.

Lucky for him, he had time, even with all the time he spent sleeping and then, pleasing Sue. It was 10 am, he had plenty of time.

He asked Sue if she could give him a ride to his apartment, she gently accepted. On the way there, she explained to him that she won´t be sending him a relationship request. She was way older than him, besides, she liked being single.

She was an independent woman who preferred to have casual sex encounters every now and then. He knew it, but he said nothing about using her as a lift to his house. Still, she told him that if he was still single and he wanted to, well, “meet” her. They could arrange another date.

He thanked her and hopped off the car right in front of his apartment. The ride wasn´t so long, about 20 minutes. He had plenty of time still.

 

Matt walked in, removed his clothes, and went straight for a shower. Joanne was the name of the woman he´ll meet for his next date, he remembered. He was surprised, two dates already. Still, the first one was just to fool around, there was nothing serious about it. If he wanted to find a woman good enough, or willing to be his girlfriend, he will need to work harder.

As he stepped out of the shower, he thought: “Ok, it´s time to take things seriously. From now on, I need to put all my effort into it, it´s been already a day… well two, since I´m single. Time to get busy.” He needed to have more than one date a day.

If he wanted to find a woman, or even, have options. He needed to arrange a lot more dates during the day. He was not on the point where he needed to have one right after the other one ended. But he could at least have two or three dates in one day.

He had six more days, why would he rush. He just had to find the right woman, maybe keep looking after he found the “one”, just to make sure. Then, on the final day, he can send his request and live happily… as long as she doesn´t cut him off. It was not a marriage, he was attached to a woman, in heart and in the app. But being married was something else, it wasn´t so easy to get out of those ones.

Besides, what if the woman decided not to accept his request. He knew it´ll be easier to be with her, whoever she´ll be, and wait for her to accept the request. But that´s not the way things were done. If he wanted to succeed with his “mission”, then, he must have a plan a, plan b, c… who knows how many candidates, but soon he´ll see.

 

He walked out of his apartment, 11 am sharp. He had to find a way to get to wherever he was going. Once again, to a house. He opened the app and got the address. Then, he searched for it. He figured out he could take the bus. So he rushed to the closest stop.

He waited there, looking at the sides of the street. Not really because he wanted to get there fast. But because he feared that a woman like Lorna could show up. She just used him to get a free meal, but what if she´s worst? He knew it was a risk to walk alone thru the streets.

But what else could he do? He couldn´t hire a body guard, cause he had no money. So this was his only option. Now, a thought came thru his mind. What if a woman wanted to date on a fancy restaurant? He was broke, will they know?

He was aware that, nowadays, most women paid for everything. He wasn´t sure if they were nice or if they just wanted to stablish their domain. Let the man know who´s the one on top.

Even if it was a way for women to diminish men, he could use it. A man who only had twenty bucks in his pocket really needed the girl to pay. It didn´t make him feel good with himself, but what else could he do.

He knew that he must find a way to earn money, but today, what could he do? Men earned very few, and most of the jobs required a big woman, not a tiny man.

 

Suddenly, the bus stopped right in front of him. He was alone on the bus stop, how odd. But everyone was at work, he just hopped in. When he walked in, bad news, the bus was filled with women. He could sense how all of their gazes turned at him.

Not a single man was there but him. He swallowed as he walked in the middle of all these women. He rushed, walking all the way to the back, trying to hide from them.

It was hard, he still felt all their eyes turning at him. Then, the bus started moving. He felt their eyes, one by one, looking somewhere else. He wasn´t sure because he was hiding behind the seat. There was a woman on the back too. About sixteen or seventeen feet tall. He wasn´t sure, but thru the whole ride, she kept staring at him.

She seemed to have something to say, but she said nothing. Finally, he stepped out of the bus. It seems that he was close to Joanne´s house. He received a reminder that said “Your date will be in 15 minutes.” Thankfully, he was like five minutes away.

He walked all the way there. He stopped in front of a nice house, painted yellow. He rang the bell and waited.

He wasn´t sure what to expect, but he had seen her profile picture. She seemed young, gentle. Her eyes were green and her hair was of a dark brown. He already knew what type of woman to expect. Then, the door opened.

His smile turned into confusion as she appeared on the door. She was big, but not on the height side. She was… fat.

Her figure covered all the door frame. He wondered, “what´s going on?” it was her, for sure, but, wasn´t she a little… thinner on her profile picture.

She just waved at him and said “Hi” as he swallowed hard.

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead by joining my patreon, chapter 9 has just been posted

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 7 by Mine1234

This wasn´t right. Well, not so wrong either, what´s more, it was kind of a trick. A mere lie. He went there with an image of a woman in his head. Her features, her looks, her… everything Matt could see on the picture of the profile. But the woman he was facing now, well, facing her thighs; she wasn´t the same one as in the picture.

He stood there, doubting if it was her or maybe someone else she shared the house with. But it was her, the woman who opened the door was Joanne.

“Hello handsome…” she said with a smile, placing her hands on her inflated hips. She was huge! Normally, a woman will easily be able to maintain a slim figure.

No one´s really sure why but, nowadays, women are not only taller, but they´re also healthier. Their metabolisms worked at a faster rate. Even with the large amount of food they ate, compared to men, women always seemed to be in better shapes.

It didn´t matter if they had a balanced diet or if they worked during long hours and only ate takeout, it was really hard for a woman to turn into, well, someone like Joanne.

It wasn´t something wrong either. Nowadays, everyone´s respected, no matter their size or weight. It was just, hard to get. For a woman to gain and maintain that amount of weight, she´ll need to eat during the whole day, nonstop.

Now, the profile picture showed someone about ten years younger. But Matt didn´t much cared for it, what seemed to caught his attention were this woman´s dimensions.

Her legs were like thick tree trunks, only her swelled calves must weight as much as him. Her thighs seemed tremendous; he could make a tent out of a single of her pants legs. And don´t forget to mention her hips. Wide meaty haunches that swelled proud and round.

Above, her belly was pushing out her top, almost about to burst out. And her breasts, large and perfectly round, firmly held high above by her bra.

She didn´t seem morbidly obese, but her uncommon thick limbs were catching all of his attention. Even her arms held a consistent amount of fat, and muscle. Even if a woman doesn´t work out, she´ll gain quite some muscle as she gains weight. To maintain a balance.

Of course, this woman had tricked him. And not only him, but to everyone who met her after seeing her profile. How many guys had she dated that, well, didn´t get what they were expecting? But, a date´s a date.

Right now, Matt was five minutes away from the time his date was scheduled. Which means, he´s got sixty-five more minutes with this not so honest woman. May at least enjoy the food she had for him.

“J-joanne?” he asked, trying not to sound rude, but she already knew what he had in mind.

“Yes, and before you say anything, I know. I´m not exactly… the young woman I used to be in the picture.” For sure, he thought, but age wasn´t a problem, nowadays no one really cared about women´s age. They age really slow once they reach a certain age. As if their aging stopped. But he was thinking more about how she was twice the woman he was expecting.

She lied, still, she seemed nice. He took the risk and decided to step in once she invited him. An hour goes by really fast when you´re eating, he resolved.

Now, the only thing he must take care of its, himself. Maintaining an old picture´s something that seems suspicious. More considering the fact that women attempt to maintain a relationship bases on honesty. Although, nowadays, it seems more as if they want men to be honest and for them to set little lies where they can. Such as a profile picture maybe.

Joanne was considerably tall, around seventeen feet tall. Given the fact that she was a good deal above average women, he couldn´t help but to throw some numbers on her weight. Normally, a woman her height would be around seventeen-hundredth pounds, and still look slim.

If she weighted a ton, then she´ll have a nice curvaceous figure. Some round breasts and a nice and big peach shaped butt. But, if he had to throw in a number, he´ll say she´s around two tons in weight. What´s around four thousand pounds… or forty-five hundredth, to be more precise.

He tried to guess, as he walked behind the gigantic woman, feeling how the floor trembled more as he walked closer. Whatever life decisions, or eating habits she had, they only ended up in one thing, creating an enormously curvaceous woman.

He felt curious around her. Her hips were wide and her butt seemed round, heavy, meaty, and still… firm. Even if her butt´s flesh trembled with each of her steps, and bounced so much higher than his head. He could tell that beneath that considerable layer of fat, there were muscles. Strong fibers that allowed that ginormous body of hers to move.

He was walking behind her, following her pace. But he wondered, how will the soft flesh of her breasts tremble as she walked? For sure, her breasts were softer. Not much muscle, unless you work it out, forms beneath women´s breasts. He was trying to picture her boobs giggling as she walked.

Up, down, up, down. Her tits should be bouncing freely on that loose top of hers. He wondered if there´ll be a boob window on her blouse that allowed him to see how her breasts squeezed together right in the middle as her tight breasts bounced.

“Here we are…” she said, braking up his fantasy. Matt wasn´t sure but, was he into thicker women or just curious about where this woman will take things.

Like Sue said, women had needs. Sometimes, a date´s just a date for them, and not a promise. He was trying to see the signs, find some clues that told him if she was looking for a boyfriend or just casual midday sex.

Of course, his previous date was almost at midnight, and now it was 12 o´clock. Probably that´s a sign. Still, he had to set his suspiciousness to the side and actually interact with his current date.

“Ok… cool.” He replied, turning up to her. Trying not to set his gaze on the round flesh of her stomach. That huge gut pushing out of her. He wondered whether it will feel soft or tense to the touch.

She was just smiling at him. For someone who had sent so many messages in advance, Joanne didn´t seem as a controller as he thought. He figured that if she wanted to schedule everything so soon, then she may be one of those women who want to control how everything goes. But she wasn´t.

If he was a bit more superficial and wanted to say something else. He could say that, judging by her looks, she was not much of an organized person. Her weight was one thing, but, her clothes. She was not wearing something very elaborate. Just some pants, a top. She fixed her hair but, that´s it.

She may as well had put on some shorts and reveal more of her smooth voluminous flesh. He was getting kind of fixated in her. More precisely, her outstanding mass. It didn´t help much once she showed him the table.

She pointed at the table where they´ll be eating brunch. He searched for it because it didn´t seem as something very common. At some point, it sounded made up. But brunch´s literally a meal between breakfast and lunch.

He figured, the food will be mainly the one of a breakfast, but it may include a larger number of servings. Not just coffee, as he usually had. But he was amazed.

At first, he thought he wouldn´t be able to look passed the table top of this enormous woman. Surprisingly, the food was so much that it was showing high above the table.

Everything he pictured as an option for this brunch was actually over the table. Sausages, scrambled eggs, toasts, pancakes, fruit, anything. He wondered if it was just for the two of them but, giving Joanne a second look, he decided to skip the question.

They both sat on the table and as they both tried to make some small talk, he was surprised by her. More like, her eating. She dug in on the meat, the eggs, the bread. Everything. She grabbed a few pieces of each thing and just shove them up to her mouth. He ate… almost nothing compared to her. The huge table filled with more food than it could handle was now filled with plates. Empty plates.

At least she wasn´t lying when she said they were having brunch. Seeing how she feasted was something else, he was only hopping for her not to grab him by mistake and swallow him down together. But he had other things in mind.

What was he doing there? Just eating? He didn´t want to sound rude or anything but, so far, half an hour had flown and he had done nothing but watching her eat. He felt kind of bored. Where was this date going? Then, she spoke.

“Done.” She declared plainly as she dropped a napkin over her empty plate.

“Done?” he asked, trying to make some small talk. He had no idea what to say.

“Yes… well, not exactly…” she added. “I think… it´s time for something sweet.” She added.

He just thought “great” what else could she need? She had a ton of fruit, a huge load of syrup over her pancakes. And a whole lot of pastry. What could she need, ice cream?

But she proved him wrong as she stood up and walked towards him. He could feel how the floor trembled as she approached. Seeing the juice on his glass quaking.

She stood there, high above him and with a smile she said: “But this sweet I´m talking is not food.”

He swallowed. And before he could move, she extended her heavy arms towards him and shove him up over her shoulder. She felt strangely soft and also firm.

“Hey! What?!” he protested with an alarmed tone.

“Relax Mathew, I won´t hurt you… I just wanna take things upstairs, to my room.” She added. Of course, she wanted sex. Finally, that answered all his questions. She wanted to have sex after filling herself up. Not something very common, but… he´ll allow it.

She walked with him over her shoulder. He could feel her flesh trembling beneath his navel. Being carried was not something very common for him, he even disliked it. But when you´re surrounded by women who are over fourteen feet tall, there´s no way you can run from them. At some point, he´ll have to get used to it.

Right now, he was luring at her tremendous ass as her butt cheeks swayed from one side to the other. It was a nice view. Which didn´t last long, he was thrown in the air and fell over a huge mattress. It was then when he wondered: “What am I supposed to do?”

Joanne was an insanely big woman. Not that tall but, she had more curves than any other woman he had met. His question was, will she smother him beneath her breasts or her butt?

He could picture her falling over him. Pinning him to the bed underneath her enormous ass. Suffocating him. Or, she could lay over him and smother his face in between her breasts. He was sure they´ll be soft. Maybe not the biggest one´s he´s seen, but soft enough.

For a moment, he was insecure. Was he man enough for this gigantic woman? The answer was yes. She didn´t want to actually have sex with him, but… she wanted to do something else on the lusty zone of activities.

“Ok now, I want to let you know what we´ll be doing… just so you know.” She spoke. Of course, she wanted to take the lead, but, her house her rules. He didn´t care. He was losing his shyness and just started luring at her fat filled limbs.

“Ok…” he said, not paying much attention.

“Very well…” she then bit her lower lip as she gave him a command: “Lose your pants.”

“Sorry, what?” he wasn´t ready for it.

“Oh, you heard me silly, I want to give you something… but first, I´m gonna need you to lose those pants… and also your underwear.” She wasn´t actually commanding him like some sort of dictator, but she did had some lusty shine in her eyes.

He just pulled the whole thing down and, as his exposed member began to rise in full view. She licked her lips and said: “Now, I´m going to add some more protein to my diet… just lay there and… try not to squirm so much.”

He was confused but, before he could lay back, she fell over him. Pouring some kisses all over him. As some sort of foreplay. First, on his face, then his torso, little by little she got lower and lower. Finally, she stopped right in front of his member.

He got aroused, it must´ve been the fact that his member was exposed in front of this enormous woman. Or maybe the kisses did something, still, his member was ready. Erect at full mast.

She wet her lips just once more and dug into it. Aiming for his member as she brought the whole thing inside her mouth. He didn´t saw that one coming. Apparently, she was blowing him, and he liked it.

He could feel her large tongue dancing over his member. Sucking his dick and then his balls. So wet, so sensuous. He could feel his face turning red as she did with his dick what she wanted.

It was all hers now. The question was, will he be able to control his body. Just like she said, he was squirming in her bed. He had never done this before but, it gave him so much pleasure. She was lubricating his cock with her saliva as she effortlessly made his legs quake.

He tensed his limbs and did his best to hold himself. Trying to lay there still as he could feel her large mouth sort of kissing the base of his cock. He could feel as if she was picking him up only using her mouth. Sucking his member up and down. He wasn´t sure if t was only his dick that was following her. Or if his legs did the job. Right now, he could only feel her tongue on his cock, nothing else.

He came once and he could feel and listen how she swallowed the whole thing. Maybe not much for a woman her size but he threw a good load there. She was voracious. She didn´t stop there. He wondered if she was even breathing.

She sucked him dry. Her thick tongue send quivers thru his spine. Forced his feet fingers to clench over and over in deep pleasure. She didn´t lose the grip her mouth had on him. It was like a seal, strengthened by her lust, her desire.

He didn´t ask for it, but it turned out to be so great. Even when she stopped and stood back up. Matt could still feel her mouth around his cock. He was covered in her saliva. So wet, and at the same time, so dry. She swallowed until the last drop of his virile fluids. But he couldn´t care less.

Maybe, and that was just the part of his brain that was still working, the food was just to give him energy. She sucked him like a popsicle during the last thirty minutes of their date. After that, she just cleaned her mouth and pulled up his pants.

“I know I know, I´m a gluttonous woman… but you´ll be ok… do you want something sweet to recover your energies? Haha, not like you did much here…” she chuckled. He needed it, at least a rest. How did she left him so tired with only her mouth?

He stood back up, his knees where still trembling but, he managed to walk. He stepped out of the house and just walked all back to the bus stop. She was not going to send him a relationship request. That´s for sure.

He stumbled, but regain his balance. He felt good. Happy. At the same time, he couldn´t walk straight. Did he came too hard? Was it too much? He had no idea.

He just sat on the bench and took out his phone. Lucky him, there was internet connection on the bus stops. He checked on his proposals. He wondered if that forum gave him fame or if it was just one of those things that just passes by.

Lucky him, he had over a dozen proposals. What´s more, nearly twenty. He had to decide who he´ll date next. That could even affect his actual choice to grab the bus. He could be heading somewhere else.

He wasn´t really hungry, so he checked for a quick date. Hopefully, one that doesn´t involve sex. He was tired. To his surprise, he found a woman Hannah, she wrote:

“Hello, I´m interested in a relationship, however, I´d like for the two of us to meet before we make any decision. It´ll be better if you accept my proposal by today or tomorrow. I´m a very busy woman but I have time during these two days.”

Her message seemed kind of… annoying. She had a formal request, still, she sounded presumptuous. But, it sounded quick. Right now, it´s been over twenty-four hours since his time started going. Currently, he´s got five days and twenty-three hours to find a couple. Not too little, but it´s not the whole seven days he had.

The message was sent that same morning, so it came in good time. Her time. He figured that, if she was not the one, then he could discard her as an option. Ditch her away. He accepted her proposal and sent a message:

“I´m currently free, wanna hang out?” His message seemed… too causal, he thought. And as he took a closer look at the woman´s picture, which revealed a woman in a suit with a very professional aura around her. He could´ve asked it with a different tone. Still, it worked.

“Good evening, Mathew. I´d love to meet you today. I´ve attached the address of a place we can meet. I´ll meet you there in about 30 minutes, is that ok?” It was a quick reply.

Matt clicked on the link for the address and scrolled thru the place´s photos. It seemed as a casual restaurant. Not too fancy, still, elegant. He just sent an “ok” as a reply and then received the proposal for the date. He accepted before even thinking how long it´ll take for him to get there.

He forgot to check on the distance. Once again, he was too distracted by the constant paranoia that someone could be hunting him. Watching him from the distance as a prey. Waiting for the right time to come up from the shadows and take him.

But it was too late now to worry about it. He had already accepted the date. He wondered, what will happen if he´s late? This woman, Hannah, for sure will be upset. Matt could already picture her checking on her phone while she said: “Late, aren´t we?” with an annoying expression on her face.

Still, a part of him wouldn´t mind. So far, he wasn´t even sure the type of women he liked. Maybe, the lusty ones, who voraciously tried to suck up until the last drop of him. Or maybe the kind ones, able to seduce him with their warm smile and her kind treat. Even now, as he re-read Hannah´s messages, he wondered:

“Could it be… maybe an authoritarian woman?” a woman who´ll dominate, who will dictate. To tell him what and when to do something.

He tried to picture Hannah, after seeing her profile picture of course. Trying to picture her. A giantess wearing high heels. A skirt, that revealed her long shapely legs. Wearing a shirt, unbuttoned enough to reveal her bosom.

He wondered; how will she look once he met her. Is she too tall? Thick? Even, naughty?

The messages and her “tight schedule” could be just a mask, hiding a woman who, just like his previous dates, wanted only one thing. Some carnal fun.

But he´ll find that out soon. He already found a route to get there. Lucky him, the bus was about to arrive.

End Notes:

This story´s all the way up to chapter 10 on my patreon:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 8 by Mine1234

Matt hoped off the bus right on time. There were still a couple minutes left before the scheduled hour. Now, it was time for him to rush to the restaurant.

Moments later, and like a thousand steps too, he was there. He met the simple and still elegant façade of the restaurant. Before he entered, he had to explain the tall woman at the door who he was meeting. Apparently, there had to be a reservation done before actually getting in.

Matt pulled out his phone and showed the gigantic woman Hannah´s profile. The woman at the door was young, probably around Matt´s age. Long brown hair done in a nice bun and wearing dark formal clothing.

This place was not as the one´s he was used to. As he walked in, he could see the ornaments and the faint light that gave this restaurant it´s five stars review. Together with some awards he wasn´t aware of.

The tall doorkeeper, who stood at not less than seventeen feet tall, pointed towards the table where Hannah already was.

He made his way there. She was just like her profile picture. Tall, blonde, elegant. She was wearing a white blouse and, from his point of view, he could see she was wearing a black pencil skirt and some heels. Not like she needed them.

Hannah appeared to be taller than the doorkeeper. Maybe eighteen or eighteen and a half feet tall? Could be. She had a slim body and, even if her blouse was not open as he had the idea it´ll be, he could see a generous amount of cleavage on her. Her legs were nice too, long and shapely.

As he walked closer, her head seemed to disappear. He stepped right next to the table. Nowadays, table tops stand at about eight feet in height. Almost three times what a man-sized table will. Now, the only thing he could see where her legs. He couldn´t dare to peep at her panties.

She wouldn´t notice, cause she seemed to be too busy with her phone. But that´s not the way he should act. Still, he won´t complaint if she decides to take this date into a more private place.

 

“Hi… you must be Hannah.” He said as he stopped right next to her chair.

“Oh, hi there… Matt I guess.” She spoke, turning down at him. She was young, perhaps, a little older than him. Maybe around thirty or thirty-one. But she was pretty. He couldn´t take his eyes off of her blue round eyes. So big and tender.

“Please, have a sit.” She continued, pointing at the chair right in front of her, “And don´t worry, there´s a booster seat in there already.” She added.

 

Matt thanked her and climbed up the chair. Now, he was sitting right in front of this angelic woman, so far, she seemed polite.

“Well, just in time. Thank you for that.” She spoke in a professional way.

“Uhmm, welcome…?” he said. She giggled a bit, mainly because he wasn´t supposed to thank her. It was not a compliment, she was just pointing things out.

“Ok, so…” she started, “first of all, I´d like to thank you for accepting my invitation… well, my request. Now, I´d like to discuss some matters with you. First, this date´s… not a date actually, it´s more like an introduction, a presentation face to face.” He nodded, not very sure where she was going with all these. But he decided to let her speak.

“Now, before we move on, my name´s Hannah Scott, nice to meet you. And, as you may see by my attire, I´m a business woman. I´m the founder and main CEO of a… how to keep this simple for a man…? Well, I have released a full catalog of… devices, for women to use on their daily basis to… keep their male partners safe, we may say.” She was into tech. She wanted to keep it as a secret, mainly because she didn’t want to point out the fact that she had designed, manufactured and released some devices which will help women track their men.

Not in an obsessive or sinister way. It was meant to make sure men are safe whenever they step out in the outside world. But some did use it in a toxic way.

“But that´s not the main point here.” She said. “Let me explain you why I sent my request. As you may see, I´m wealthy, but that doesn´t necessarily mean I´m happy. I first started my company because I wanted to make sure that, whoever I chose as my partner, will be safe at all times. That he´ll be under my protection even if he´s not with me. But I assume you know how this is when it comes to men… heh, us women want to protect our man as if they where our, well, you get my point.”

He did, so far, he had never felt more vulnerable on his entire life. After he turned twenty-one, he had to find a partner, else, any woman could take him and claim him as hers. Not exactly, but any woman was big enough to take his phone and smash it. Makin sure no one will find him.

Hannah continued. “So, I´ve spent my time trying to find a way to keep my man safe, but, there´s no man with me.” She admitted. “I´ve spent so much time working on it that I actually didn’t gave myself the time to meet someone. I know, I´m still young but, the years go by really quick.” She made some gestures with her hands as she explained the whole thing. So far, he got her point.

“Now, my offer, well, my proposal for you is… would you like to be my partner?” she asked, loking straight at him.

“I…” she caught him off guard. He had no idea what to say.

“I know we don´t know each other so I won´t expect you to give me an immediate answer. I checked and you´re on your second day of… being single. I know you still have time so, what I want you to do is this.” It seemed to him that she had everything well ahead planned. He listened.

“This, like I said, is just an introduction, our real date will be scheduled some other day, not tomorrow, but… maybe in three or four days, I´ll let you know. Then, we´ll get to know each other better. We can go wherever you want, or I can choose, however you feel more comfortable. BUT…” he didn´t know it, but if he chose her, well, she came like, with some sort of package, per say.

“If you choose to stay with me. First of all, I´ll give you an employee. You know, so that we can be together while I work. You´ll be my assistant and, even if it sounds too good to be true, I´ll give you a monthly pay. Mhmm, that´s right, you´ll actually earn money.” That didn´t sound half bad for him.

“And, when we´re at home…” then she ran her fingers thru the table and, with a sexy grin, she grabbed his tiny hand in hers and said: “We can forget about work and, if you like, we can do some other “things” together.” She winked at him.

“I don´t need an employee, what I need it´s a lover, a boyfriend. Someone to love, someone to cuddle with, I can´t tell you how hard it is for me to be alone… But, it´s up to you, Mathew. I promise I´ll love you and look for you.” She said, returning to her professional tone.

“I… I´ll think about it.” He said. Not very sure if he had to say more. She had some nice offers, actually, she had offers. So far, this woman seemed like the right choice. But just like she said, he didn´t know her. What if this is a lie and she´s crazy?

“I´m sure you will.” Hannah smiled at him and also, took some time to look at him fully. She also needed to know if he´d be a good boyfriend material. “Ok, I think we´re done for today. If you chose to accept my offer, or even if you´d like to have that date with me, just send me a request, or a message. I´ll send you a reply in no time.” Then she stood up.

He nodded but, where was she going? So far, no more than ten minutes had gone by. “H-hold on! Is this… over?” he asked.

She stood there for a second and then, she replied, “Well, yes, that was pretty much it.” She declared.

“But, what… what about the rest of the hour?” he asked, not knowing what to do.

“Oh, don´t worry about it, the date´s an hour, whether we´re together or not. That´s just the scheduled time for our… interaction. You can do what you please during the rest of the time… it´s on me.” She winked and said goodbye.

Matt had no idea what to do, but then, Hannah came back. At first, he thought she wanted some action. He´d be fine with anything. And anywhere, the bathroom, the car. But then she spoke.

“Also, if you´re feeling hungry, just order and they´ll charge it to my card, ok?” Food was not his main issue.

 

Matt had already eaten, so he just ordered a drink. But he still had a question, what to do?

He had no idea. This had never happened before. Should he leave? Should he stay? Where there any rules about it? He could search online for it, but, when he pulled put his phone, he decided to do something else. Search for someone else to date thru his requests.

Don´t get the wrong idea. The offer Hannah made was good, maybe too good to be true. He decided to send a message whenever he felt ready. For now, he had to search for a new date. And as soon as he opened his app, he found one.

“Ok, let´s see… Amy…” he opened the request and read the message.

“Hi there. This´ll be my first date ever. I DON’T KNOW WHY I WROTE THAT… LOL. Anyways, do you want to come to my place to have some fun?” she wrote. Followed by: “I´ll send you the address if you accept.”

This didn´t sound like a girlfriend prospect date, more like, fool around date. But he didn´t care. In a way, this´ll help him cleaning up his requests. What if he wanted to have some fun in the process?

 

He accepted and scheduled the date in an hour and a half. Time enough to rest and take a bus. For a man with no money or income whatsoever, the free bus was the best way to move around thru the city. That or walking, and with his short legs, he´d rather use the bus.

 

Matt did his best to avoid any unnecessary interaction with other women. Now, he was on a limbo between one date and another. During that time, he was land of none, and he must avoid that.

Lucky for him. Not much women were around. Maybe they were working. Or… at a spa? He had no clue. But what he knew is that by now, he´s just a couple steps away from the address. Time really flew by.

 

He stopped right in front of a big yellow house. Rang the bell and waited. This date was with a woman younger than him.  A 23-year-old woman. And lucky for him, she was not among the tallest of women. Sure, she stood at fifteen feet in height. Not so small, but not so big either. She was three times his height, which means.

“Hello there… come in.” she said as she opened the door. He was as tall as her mid-thigh. Quite a success for him. He greeted her and came in.

The house was fairly big. Nice house, nice neighborhood and… a nice lady too.

Amy was not quite tall, but she had a round butt that dragged all of Matt’s attention to it. He was looking forward to his “date”. So far, he knew she´d be one of those women who only use the app for sex. Luck him, he didn´t care.

“So…” she spoke, biting her lower lip. “Wanna go to my room?” she asked as she pulled her arms behind her, wanting to make her breasts look more pronounced.

“Sure.” He declared. Then, she pointed upstairs and he walked thru the stairs.

What he didn´t saw was the evil grin she displayed as soon as he turned.

 

Once in his room, he turned at her. So tall, she was a muse. Thick legs, a round butt. Even if her breasts didn´t stood as much as other´s. They were still huge for him.

“So… what do you want to do?” said Matt. Playing dumb. But he had no idea that he was actually very dumb. In a way, he fell on her trap.

“Ok…” she leaned right in front of him. Bending deep enough to be face to face with him. “There´s some things I´ve had in mind for a while now…” and just like that, she placed both hands over his shoulders.

He smiled, ignoring her truth intentions. Little by little, she applied more and more force over him, pushing him slowly down, until, he fell on his knees.

“Wow, heh, uhmm… why was that for?” he asked, playing it cool.

“It´s time for you to kneel before your goddess.” She spoke.

He blinked. “Goddess…? Is this some sort of roleplay? Cause I´m not into…”

“QUIET!” she declared with a loud and demanding tone. “You don´t get to speak unless I ask you to.” He swallowed as he stared up at her. What was going on?

“Now, turn to the floor and praise for me.” She spoke.

He did as she said, mainly because she was a giant. He turned placed his both hands on the floor and turn his gaze down, looking at her huge bare feet.

“Good… now, kiss my feet.” She spoke.

“Wha…?” he was about to talk.

“SHUT!” she said as she raised one of her feet and placed it over his back, pressing him hard to the ground, still, not hard enough to actually break something. “I´m being too kind with you, now, KISS-MY-FEET!” she commanded.

He did as she said, swallowing any pride that was on him and just, as a way to beg for his life, chose to listen to her.

“Listen now, whatever I say goes. Anything that comes out of my mouth will be a command for you. And you better listen, or else…” and she pressed him harder to the floor, making him couch. He could feel his ribs bending. That wasn´t good.

 

He could see his face turning red, he needed air, so she let him go.

He took a deep breath, desperate and then rose on his knees and hands.

“Good, I think this little lesson will be enough… for now.” She said with an evil aura around her. It seems like Amy was not looking for a date, but for an excuse to treat a man like trash.

“I don´t get it, I really don´t… “be careful with men”, “take care of men”, if you can, help him out” blah blah blah.” She said almost spitting at the floor. “Ugh, disgusting. We´re goddesses among men, why should we as women look for a piece of trash like YOU? What have you done to deserve it?” she said.

It seems she has some sort of hate towards the male population. Sadly, she was his date.

“You know, I never actually found a reason to care for a man. In my opinion, you should worship us, we´re bigger, stringer, smarter. You should be our servants. A woman should have the right to have as many man as she pleased… don´t you agree?” she leaned above him, waiting for his answer.

“Well… Ah, I…” What should he say?

“Don’t speak, that wasn´t actually a question. I don´t care if you agree or not.” She spoke.

 

Matt was in trouble; he was beneath a giant woman who seemed to be a huge red light for him. His question was, when this date´s over, is she going to let him go?

She walked around him, she told him not to move, to stay still. He did as she said.

“There must be a way out… or, what´ll happen if I leave? I accepted her request… am I going to be penalized? Fuck, where to run…?” he wondered as she walked. Immense, with her hands on her hips. Walking by him. Threatening.

“Now now… what to do with you?” she said. “Should I step on you? Nah… should I SIT on you? Maybe… or maybe you´d like it… hmmm, what to do, what to do?” she wondered what a nice punishment will be. But why should he be punished.

Matt had only made one mistake, accept her request.

“Got it!” She spoke, “now, get UP!” she ordered.

He did as she said and stood back up. She was a menace. He turned at the open door, wondering if he could outrun her. But her legs were like two feet taller than him. He had no chance.

Just as he was about to look back at her. She slapped him on the face, with one single hand that covered his whole face. It only took one blow to set him back on the floor. He fell right on his butt. He wondered if she had broken his nose, it hurt like hell. For sure, his whole face was red now, it felt like burning.

“Nope… that wasn´t it…” she said, feeling too little with it. She wanted more.

“UP!” she said once again, and he just did as she said.

Once he was back on his feet, she said: “Do you think I´m pretty?”

He had no clue why she asked that, but as she found no answer, she asked once more: I SAID! DO YOU THINK I´M PRETTY?!”

“YES.” De yelled, fearing what will come next.

“Hmm, that´s what I thought.” Suddenly, Amy bent and reached for him with her hand. She engulfed his head with her log fingers and started to rise him, up in the sky.

Matt squirmed, he tried to break free, but her grip was too strong. Before knew it, she rose him at her shoulder level. His gaze was set on her boobs. And his neck, it hurt like hell.

“Men men men, always saying whatever women want whenever they´re in danger. But you can´t help it, can you?” she spoke.

He just rose his hands and took hold of her hand. There was no way he could get free, but he could at least hang in there to reduce the tension on his neck.

“I mean, look at you, weak…” she poked him with her index finger hard on his chest, “Fragil…” she poked him again, “you couldn´t fight back even if you wanted to…” she was torturing him.

She had complete control over him. There was no way to escape, whatever she had in mind, Matt will have to go all the way thru it. Unless. He could get a hold of his phone. He could call the Dame from the other day, or even his bartender friend. He only had to get it while she´s not looking.

Meanwhile, she continued. “Seriously, why do we women still need men? We´re the one´s who work, who drive, who take care of the bills… you don´t even have to get a job.” She looked straight at him, “I mean, you could live the rest of your days inside my purse while I get things done… or…” and she rose him higher, above her.

“Ouch…” he complaint.

“Or I could use that dick of yours… maybe place you in front of me… inside my pants, so that you can satisfy me all day long. I´m sure you won´t have any problem maintaining an erection… and I think this is a common practice… somewhere, at least no one will see you down there.” She declared, to which, he swallowed in fear.

Amy had some twisted plans, but there was no way she could keep him with her. As soon as his date´s over, he´ll be free… hopefully. But he didn´t anticipate what she did next.

“Let´s see…” she said as she guided her enormous hand towards his pants. He thought she wanted to do it, right now. But he was wrong. She searched for something on his pockets. A phone.

“Got it.” she declared as she took the tiny phone from him.

“H-hey!” he protested.

“QUIET! I don´t want to hear a word from you… maybe, if I open your app, then we can extend this date. Prolong it and have some fun.” She grinned as she held the diminutive device on her gigantic hands.

“S-she can´t… can she?” he wondered as he watched the gigantic woman in fear. What if she made him her boyfriend? So far, she´s done with him what she pleased. She could easily unlock the device and start him over with her. Send a request to him and accept it using his account. A perfect plan.

Matt was in danger, he couldn´t take that risk. What if she kept him prisoner like she said? He had to find a way out. He couldn´t force his way out. Or rip his head to ran away. His heart was racing, his breath quickened. His only option was one, cry for help.

As she attempted to use the tiny screen with her overly big fingers, he let out a loud scream.

“HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPP!!!” He yelled to the top of his lungs.

“SOMEONE! PLEASE, HELP MEEEEEE!” he needed help, but, the closest person was Amy, who seemed really pissed by him.

She placed her huge hand on his mouth, covering his whole face and said: “Sshhhhh! Didn´t I told you not to SPEAK!” she said.

He was in trouble, as darkness filled his vision, he trembled as to what this woman was up to. For him, it seemed as if this was her first time torturing a man, but no woman had to do much to over power a man. With the huge height and strength difference, even a “small” pinch from her will leave a bruise.

She removed her hand and allowed him to breathe again, but she was not done, she pulled him up from his shirt, rose him up to meet her face and said: “Now, I think it´s time for you to stay still for a while, and if I hear any more screaming… you´ll regret it.” She sounded very serious with that last part.

What does Amy have in store for him?

End Notes:


Chapter 12 has just been posted on my patreon, you may join to get early access

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 9 by Mine1234
S

Before he knew it, Amy sat on him. She threw him over her bed and simply laid her gigantic butt over him. He squirmed, trying to break free.

“Oh, be quiet. I´m not even lying all of my weight on you, so be thankful for that.” She proceeded to try and unlock his phone.

He was smothered by her gigantic ass. It was so much flesh above him, he could hardly breathe.

“Is this kind…?” he thought as he tried to pull himself out. Else, she´d break his ribs.

“Fuck, what kind of password can you have? I mean, it´s just four digits… Unlock it!” she demanded as she placed her phone right on his face.

“W-what?” he said, trying his best to speak, but he was not breathing very well.

“You heard me, unlock your stupid phone so that I can add some more time to this date.” She was really annoying.

Of course he was not going to do it. She was crazy. But, what if he didn´t? Was there a way to get out of this? As far as he knew, there was no way no one would know he was there.

He didn´t share his location. The app had no need for him to update his status constantly. He was trapped either way, with or without adding more time to the date. But it seemed to him that Amy wasn´t aware of it. Unless… what if she wants to start a relationship with him? Turn him into her personal puppet.

Have a boyfriend to torment while she slowly forces him to believe he´s the useless shit she believes he is.

“No…” he said with a low tone.

“WHAT?” she asked, she barely heard him.

“I said… NO!” he yelled, he used all of his remaining strength to yell at her. “You won´t add time to nothing, just… get up and let go… NOW!” he yelled again.

Amy just “accommodated” herself over him, squishing him tight with her absurdly big ass. This time, she let some more of her weight over him.

“I don´t think you understand WHO´s the one in charge here…”

Now she will definitely suffocate him. Her weight was simply too much, much more than he could take. Everything was starting to turn into blur now. Was he going to pass out? The only thing that could be seen were his extended arms under her butt. She had pinned his face to the mattress now.

There was no way out for him, slowly, he could notice how his brain seemed to shut down, as if he was falling asleep, but in reality, he was fainting.

No one there to help, not friend, no Dame, no one to save him… except for…

Amy…? Sweetheart, is everything ok, I heard some noise coming from your room…” said a woman´s voice, a mature woman´s voice.

Her voice sounded deeper than Amy´s, and her steps, much louder. It only meant one thing, this woman was bigger than Amy.

Matt could barely listen to what was happening outside of the booty prison where he was. But there seemed to be hope for him.

“N-nothing… there´s nothing going on here… mom.” Replied Amy to the woman who was calling her. Apparently, it was Amy´s mother.

The door opened and revealed the woman, way taller than Amy. Amy´s mother was not a “short” gal like her daughter. No, she was tall, at least nineteen feet tall. And that wasn´t it.

In contrast to Amy, her body had the shape of a mature woman. She had wide hips and a very pronounced butt. Also, her breasts were round and firm mounds of flesh. Heavy tits that put her daughter in shame.

“Mom!” Amy said, she didn´t want her to witness what she was doing, she hide Matt´s phone on the side and tried her best to keep things “cool”.

“Relax. I know you don´t want me inside your room, I just came in to… what´s that…?” she said pointing at Matt´s arms that came out from under her butt. “Amy, honey, is that a man… beneath you?” she gently asked, not wanting to exaggerate things.

“No… what? There´s no…” she tried to lie, but her mother knew better.

“Amy… why is there a man under your butt… besides, can he breathe down there? Honey, please get up.” She said, to what Amy wasted no time and complied.

Matt took a deep breath as soon as she removed her butt from him. He even coughed a little.

“Amy!” Her mom said.

“What? He said he wanted it. He asked me to, you know how kinky some men are…” she lied.

Amy´s mother just walked pass her. Standing so much taller than her. She was four feet taller. Amy only made it up to her breasts. Breasts that were bigger than her head. But being short compared to her mother was not what bothered her, it was her mother´s attitude towards… men.

“Awww, honey, are you ok?” she asked Matt, bending down right in front of him.

He coughed a little, but he said: “Yeah, ehem, I´m… I´m better now.” He admitted.

“Now, I need you to be honest with me, did you really asked my daughter to smother you with her booty?” She spoke.

“Mom!” Amy yelled from behind her.

“Quiet Amy, I want him to answer.” Said the mother.

Matt turned at Amy for a second, then to this woman. Amy´s mother seemed… kind? Maybe? He had no clue, maybe she was just faking it and was about to sit on him too. Maybe they shared their man… or preys. He had no clue what was going on, but Amy´s look revealed a profound annoyance, so maybe her torment was over.

“No… I asked her for none of this… In fact, she just took my phone.” He complaint.

She turned towards her daughter and said: “Amy… did you took the man´s phone? Hmm?” she didn´t seem to approve.

“No…” Amy turned at the floor.

“AMY…” she raised her tone a little.

“Fine,” she admitted, “Here´s the stupid phone. Gosh, why do you have to be like this? He´s a man, we should be able to do whatever we want. Can´t you see how small he is?” Amy was very irritated.

“Give that to me, you have no right to private a man from his possessions. Haven´t I told you that men are fragile? Our duty as women is to look after them, not harm them.” The mother spoke extending her hand.

“Stop, just… stop right there. I´m tired of this.” Amy spoke as she gave her the phone and then left the room. Pissed.

Matt was relieved. That girl Amy was gone, and her mother seemed different. Not a menace like her, but kind.

She turned and gave him the phone. “Here you go sweetie. I would like to apologize for my daughter´s behavior. She´s just… frustrated. You know, a twenty-three-year-old girl like her should´ve moved out a while ago. But I don´t mind if she needs a little more time to leave the nest you know…” she explained.

“T-thank you…” Matt replied as he grabbed the phone. The thing looked so utterly tiny on this gigantic woman´s palm. A single of her fingers was as long as his forearm.

“No problem sweetheart. You know…” she said as she placed both of her huge hands under his armpits and lift him off the bed. Then, she sat where he was and placed him over her lap. He had no idea what was going on, but she continued.

“I´ve told her many many times that she should be gentle, kind. Men are just so… sorry if I sound rude but, you´re fragile. You need protection in this big world.” She explained.

Her words were… kind? But he was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. Her pronounced breasts were now pressing against his face. He could feel them coming close as she breathed. And her lap, so vast, so smooth. He felt awkwardly tiny.

He said nothing and just let her speak.

“I… I´m sorry honey. I guess she´s not a natural care taker like her mother…” just like that, she began ruffling his hair. He could feel this woman´s gigantic hand over his head. Her large thick fingers just messing with his hair. He disliked it.

Now, it seems as if this woman was the complete opposite to her daughter. Still, she fell on the side of women Matt very much disliked. Well, not a complete displeasure but, he found this kind of things unnecessary. She was a maternal woman. The lap, the ruffling in his hair, the “gentle” treatment. He was sure now.

“I just, I don´t know where all this comes from, you know, I thought I instructed her better. But I guess not all of us were born this way.” And with a simple move of her arm, she pressed Matt smoothly to her breast.

It was so awkward, but at the same time, the gigantic tit felt so good. She wasn´t suffocating him like Amy did. No, right now, she was pressing him with the right amount of strength. Besides, her boobs felt great.

So large, so smooth. So… comfy. He would´ve hugged the whole tit if he felt any more self-ensured. But he was trying to hide the eminent erection he was now getting. And this woman didn´t even seem to mind. She was just pushing him into her tit like nothing was happening. Was this a common thing?

“Well, I guess we can always have a talk later… but. I´m sorry, I forgot to introduce myself… I´m Grace.” She said as she pulled Matt away from her breast and now held him with both hands right in front of her.

“H-hi… Nice to meet you. I´m Matt.” He replied, not appreciating too much being held that way. But he´ll allow it, just for a little while since she´s his savior.

“Nice to meet you too, Mattie. So, would you like me to drive you home?” she asked.

“Uhm… sure. Thanks.” He replied. Finally, he was getting out of there. And it was so convenient. He wouldn´t have to watch his back as he leaves. Grace will escort him all the way back to his apartment.

“No problem sweetheart… although… how much time does this date of yours have left?” she asked.

That seemed like an odd question, but he took his phone out and checked on the timer. “Well, so far it´s been like… eighteen minutes so… there´s still like forty-two minutes left.” He said.

“GREAT! I mean, you wouldn´t like that time to simply go away, right?” He blinked, really he wouldn´t mind if she just dropped him and let the time run.

“Well, I guess…” He couldn´t say much because she cut him off.

“I believe we should use that time. You know, YOU and ME.” She declared.

“Shit.” He thought, he had just escaped from her daughters torment, now, he will be alone with the mother. What will she do? Of course, she said someone should always be kind and careful. But what does she have in mind?

Grace got up from bed and placed Matt over her hip. She had a big smile drawn on her face. Then she simply made her way to the end of the hall and entered a room. Her room.

Matt could feel her hips swaying as she held him. And he could see her breasts bouncing from the side. This woman was huge, and stacked. But when they entered the room, he had no idea what would happen.

She stepped in and locked the door. Then, she simply placed Matt over her bed and placed both of her hands on her hips.

“You know honey, I must admit you´re very good looking. How old are you?” she asked.

“Well, I´m 26…” he replied.

“Oh, I´m 57” she replied. In reality, she didn´t seem older than 40. Mature women aged really slowly. As if they stopped aging when they hit 35. And after 60, the years were too kind with them.

“You know…” she continued. “I think I´m old enough to be your mommy dear.” She smiled as she drove her hands to her blouse. More precisely, to the top button of it.

He swallowed. What was she going to do?

“I must admit that, since I saw you, my boobies have gone crazy. I can´t remember the last time they went that way.” She bit her lower lip. “Do you know that, after a woman becomes a mommy, her breasts never stop lactating?” she asked.

He just said no, moving his head from side to side.

“Well, that´s true sweetheart. It´s kind of… inconvenient sometimes. And also, kind of sad to throw all that milk away… but, now that you´re here… and you have ALL this free time, why don´t you give me a hand with it… Or should I say, a mouth?” she unbuttoned the blouse.

One at a time, all of the buttons were gone, after that she took her top off. Her tits were even bigger than they appeared. Gigantic mounds of flesh. And she wasn´t lying, there were some wet stains on the undersides of the bra.

Matt backed off. This is exactly what he didn´t want. He knew there were some dominant psychos like Amy. But what he really feared, was to meet up with one of this. A gigantic mommy, ready to force him into… this.

“Oh, no honey, it´s ok, this is completely normal. Just think of it as a good ole drink. One that comes straight out of my boobs.” She approached, placed one knee over the bed and, with her hands, undid the bra.

She threw the bra to the floor and revealed her gigantic milking breasts. She wasn´t lying, they were full. The made her way to him as her immense breasts just bounced, spitting milk over the bed. She was dripping now.

Matt couldn´t run this time, he was hypnotized by her tits. And what´s more, she had just placed both of her arms to his sides, cutting off any escape route.

“Come on Mattie, open up for mommy…” she said as she came closer and guided her engorged nipple to his mouth. It was so large, so hard, so… milky.

He didn´t even close his mouth. He just let her do her thing. The truth is, he was in shock. He coughed a couple times when the nipple came in. The milk seemed to come in cascades inside his mouth, like an open tap.

“You better start sucking sweetie, mommy wouldn´t like you to choke down there.” She said as she pressed her tit harder to him, pinning him to the bedhead.

This wasn´t right. He went from one torture to another. This was awful. Grace may have been kind, but that didn´t imply that he wanted to cooperate with her. In fact, he didn´t even resist. It was as if a small part of him wanted this, that it was the reason to stay still. But that couldn´t be, he was not into this.

He just kept sucking as she moaned from high above. Then, she switched to her other breast.

“Don´t think this titty it´s empty honey, but mommy wouldn´t like to fill you up with just one tit and be uneven, no…” and she inserted her other nipple into his mouth.

Matt wasn´t even thinking, he just let her do her thing while he sucked and sucked. His dick was hard inside his pants. But this was something no one needed to know. Never.

After a while, she pulled her nipple out, leaving Matt on the mattress with milk on his face and over the pillow where he rested his head.

“That´s it… much better.” She said as she stood back up. “Now, Mommy´s going to wipe your face and then, we can leave. I believe you still have around twenty minutes left. Now let´s go honey.” She declared as she picked him up from bed.

Matt said nothing, he just allowed the giantess to take care of everything.

“Was this… good?” he thought to himself. “Did I… like it? NO, no way, this was… I mean, I submitted, that´s it. Every man knows when a fight´s lost and when to submit. I just… surrender, right?” he had an inner conflict now. But he´ll meditate more about it at night.

She cleaned his face and gave him a ride home. He was awake enough to tell her where he was staying. She pulled in front of the man´s building and opened the door for him.

“Here we are sweetheart.” She spoke as he came off the car. Once he was standing, he realized he barely cleared the knees of this woman. She was gigantic.

“By the way, if you ever need some company. Feel free to send me a request.” Then, she grabbed both of her tits with her hands and said: “Momma´s always ready.” He just nodded and walked away.

After she drove off, he just threw himself on the couch and sighed. This wasn´t the best date he´s had. In fact, it was so far the worse. Two giantesses made their way with him. And he could do nothing to avoid it. This is not what he had been looking for.

But he couldn´t surrender. He had to keep looking. There must be a woman for him out there. Besides, he still had time.

He took his phone out of his pocket and started searching thru his requests. Then, he found one, it said:

“Hi there, I´m not good with requests, sorry. But I wanted to know if you´re free. I´m Rina and I´d like to meet you. I´ll send you the address from where I work, we can meet there any time from 8am to 4 pm.”

Could be. She sound nice. But Amy also sounded nice. He should be more careful on to whose requests he accepts. He checked her profile. There were very few pictured of her. Most of them were from the outside of some place with large windows. Others of food, coffee. The sunset.

It seemed normal. At least for him. He knew nothing about reading women´s profiles. On how to guess the type of woman just by looking at their pics. But she seemed kind. So he agreed.

He wrote:

“Hey there, request accepter, haha. At what time would you like to meet?”

He felt funny because he was also really bad with his messages, so they had that thing in common.

She replied fast, she wrote:

“Cool, we can meet today in like, thirty minutes. I´m out by then.”

“Fuck, thirty minutes… is it 3:00 already?” Time flew by. Grace dropped him at his apartment almost at 3:00, and it seems he spend 30 minutes searching thru women´s profiled until he met Rina´s.

This was day two out of seven. Today, he had three dates; where he met four women. So far so good, still, time was passing by too quickly. This date will take up to 5:00, then, he must look for someone else? Or maybe call it a day?

He wasn´t even sure if he´d like to have another date. But he was curious, he wanted to meet Rina and see if his instinct works when it comes on picking dates. Else, he´ll need some help.

He felt completely spent, he just hopped into the shower and washed himself. He was covered with the scent of butt and tits… and milk. He needed a different scent for this date.

When he came out, he read a new message from Rina:

“Btw, wear comfy clothes, I have a minor request for you… but it´s a surprise.”

“Comfy? Like… pajamas?” he had no idea what she was talking about, but he changed into jogging pants and a plain t-shirt. “Let´s not dress to impress.” He thought, maybe she wanted to go for a walk or something.

He was ok with anything but food. Grace´s breasts did fill him up. He hated to admit it but, he was full… of milk. But Rina must not know. No one must. This will be a secret.

He caught a bus, making sure not to be spotted and headed towards the address Rina sent. Where did she work? That question was on Matt´s head during all of the ride.

After a little, thankfully, he arrived. And just in time, he was three minutes away from 4:00. But, when he found the place, he stopped. He was trying to confirm if it was the right address.

It was a GYM, a lady´s one. He could see all of the women working out inside. He swallowed as he witnessed all of these muscular women in there. He checked on the address, but he was right on the spot.

Besides, this building was the one on Rina´s pictures. He didn´t bother to read the photo´s description:

“New job at the GYM… SO EXCITED!!!”

Was he safe? So far, two “regular shape” women had manhandled him and forced him into what they wanted. And the women right there, they were complete amazons. Their arms where so much thicker than his torso. And their muscles, a single finger would be more muscular than him.

Was he safe stepping in? He had to encourage himself. Taking a second look, not all of the women seemed so built. Some had a slim complexion. Some others seemed more like the running type rather that lifting heavy weight.

It was a normal GYM, no amazon factory GYM. He took a deep breath and stepped in.

“Ok, everything´s cool… perhaps, Rina just works here at the front door. Maybe she´s built like a marshmallow like me…” he chuckled.

And he wasn´t wrong. He saw the top of someone´s head on the front desk. That blonde hair, it seemed familiar. “Rina?” he said as he approached.

The lady at the desk stood a bit up to meet his face. The counter was so much taller than him. Maybe 9 feet tall. But when her face showed, he could see her face.

“Oh hi, it´s so nice to meet you Matt. Just give me a second, ok. I´ll be right with you in a minute.” Her face was as pretty as the one on her profile picture.

“Ok…” he said as he waited for her. She seemed, sweet. Maybe she didn´t post pictures on her profile because she felt self-conscious by working at a GYM where some amazon women went.

He turned around just to see that one out of two women was built as a tank. Maybe some slimer than others, but still, tremendous muscle.

“Done…” said Rina from behind him.

“Ok, so what would you like to do…” he asked as he turned at her, but his smile vanished when he spotted her.

Turns out, Rina was also one of those muscular women. Her arms, her legs, her abs. She was shredded. Swollen. Over all, a titan.

“Well, I mainly asked you out cause I sort of need a… GYM partner…? Come with me, I´d like to try some things with you.” She said as she reached for him and took him inside the GYM. This didn´t seem so good.


End Notes:


Hope you liked the chapter, if you´d like to support me or get a few chapters ahead, you can check on my patreon, this story´s up to chapter 13 over there

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 10 by Mine1234

Matt was worried. “GYM partner? What is that supposed to mean?” He knows nothing about working out. Or routines, diets, anything.

How is he supposed to be her partner if he doesn´t even know the name of the equipment they use. He knows some men work out, barely. One in every hundredth men works out. But their equipment is not even close to what women use to work out.

Nowadays, the big companies in charge of producing equipment and exercise merchandise are focused only on women. If a man would like to buy something, then he´ll need to look for an antiquity store where they have old fashioned equipment.

Nowadays, everything´s bigger, heavier, designed for women. Even the warm up equipment women use weights twice what he does, and that´s the stuff they say weights nothing! And that´s not it, as he walks with Rina, into the GYM. He can´t help but to feel the eyes of women on him.

Staring, stopping their sets just to take a look at the tiny man entering the woman´s realm. It feels awful. He would prefer to be invisible or something like it.

He crossed the whole GYM, passing the giantess sweaty bodies of women. Lifting, cardio, and many more things they did on machines he had never seen before. The only thing he knew for sure was that they all stopped for a second to take a look at him. He was the only man there. And he hated it.

“Hey there… you didn´t announce any man´s visit on the board, Rina…” said a woman´s voice.

When Matt turned, he could spot the person talking. She was huge. A head taller than Rina, who herself was around 18 feet tall. But her muscles, they were bigger.

She was swollen all over, with veins all over her tanned body. She was wearing a pink sports bra and some matching tiny stretch-shorts. But those breasts of her, they were gigantic, with noticeable muscle under them. He wasn´t into muscular women, but if he had to say something, then he´d call her the clear winner among them.

“Oh, sorry Trixie, but he´s just here cause he´s my date…” she said.

“A date? At the GYM? Well, you sure didn´t plan anything romantic, haha.” She replied.

Matt was just waiting in silence beneath these huge women. All he could see was their bulking legs muscles. How much tons can each of them carry? He just wondered when he could walk away from there. It was all so strangely intimidating.

 

Ok then, I gotta go, my rest time´s up.” Said the tanned giantess as she jogged away.

Lucky him, she didn´t say anything, but the looks she gave him while talking to Rina, those were the eyes of a woman looking for a tiny man to play with. He didn´t felt good, or safe.

“Ok Matt, now follow me, I´ll explain you what we´ll be doing…” she said as she started walking again.

He was thankful for one thing, from behind, he could spot Rina´s ass. It was enormous. He knew that beneath that smooth flesh, there were a set of large muscles she´d worked on during a while. Her butt was so firm, so round. How long had she been working on it? Or was it that women gained muscle faster?

He didn´t care much, he just rolled his eyes over that butt and those long legs of hers. Her calves flexed as she walked, displaying the firm muscles she had on. He felt like a spaghetti following a huge round meatball.

 

“Ok, we´re here…” said Rina as they both arrived to a large room where there were no women but them.

“Here…?” he said.

“Oh, sorry, this is the “no-weights room”, in this room you can only do stretching, yoga, and other stuff where you use no weights or equipment. Just an empty space to use.” She said with a smile.

She seemed nice, her hulking body and those large muscles where very intimidating, but she seemed like a kind soul.

“Now,” she continued. “Before I explain you my… plans. I´d like to see what I´m working with. We can start with simple push-ups.” She said.

He was confused. “So, you´re gonna do push-ups while I… spot you?” he asked.

“Haha, no, how silly, I already worked out this morning. I want to see how athletic you are. I think 20 reps will be enough.” She said, waiting for him.

He swallowed, exercise? This whole date was about exercise? He was inside a GYM so… it seemed logical.

“So… you want me to, like, work out while you´re… watching?” he asked.

“Kind of, but I want to see how strong you are. I mean, I know there´s no way you can keep up with me…” and just like that, she approached, standing a few inches away from him. “You´re leveled with my lower thigh,” she flexed her thigh a little, showing the clear muscles of her quads, he was both amazed and intimidated by it.

Lucky him, she meant no harm. Else, she would´ve been crushing him between her legs, or with a single leg. She was a mountain of muscle, if not fully ripped, when she flexed, he could have a clear look of her worked out muscles.

“Let´s begin…” she stepped back, “whenever you´re ready…” she said with an expecting look as he bent and decided to go for it. He couldn´t reject her proposal, he really had a hard time saying no to women.

He wasn´t sure if it was because they were huge. Or imposing. Or basically high above on the mandatory chain. There was also the possibility that, like many men nowadays, he was a simp. But he didn´t have time to focus on it. Now, it was time to get things done, 20 push-ups. It sounded like a lot for a man who never worked out, but he was handling his own weight, how hard can it be?

 

“Come on, one more, you can do it!” cheered Rina as she was on her knees, counting Matt´s reps. He was right red, holding his body off the ground. His arms were almost fully stretched, he was about to finish this rep, almost done. Just a little push. He trembled as he forced his muscle arms to do more that he was used to.

“And…” said Rina as then he let out a small yell and then… fell on the ground. “Ok… I guess we´re done then…” she said as she stood back up.

“How… huff, how much was it… again?” he asked, turning and laying over his back on the floor.

“Well, if I count the last one you did… ten, ten push-ups.” She declared.

“W-what?!” he said in alarm as he rose. 10 push-ups? He was almost dying and he wasn´t even half way done?

“Yeah, but don´t feel bad, most men only come up to six or seven. You should be happy. And maybe I over estimated you a little, probably it´s my fault.”

“But… just out of curiosity, how much can you do?” he asked, trying to feel better, maybe she also did…

“One hundredth.” She declared.

“One… one hu… hundredth?” he said almost losing the little air that he kept on his lungs.

“Yup. But I´m working on it. I know it isn´t much, but I wasn´t working on my stamina…” she said as if doing ten times more than him wasn´t enough.

“So… what is this for?” he said, referring to the exercise.

“Well, this is for the triceps…” she turned and extended her arm, applying force on the back of it, making her big triceps’ swell and bulge.

He swallowed again, he had never seen that muscle on his arm, and this gigantic lady seemed to have an arm so much thicker than his torso almost exploding with muscle.

“Ok… next exercise.” She declared.

He sighed, he was still recovering from the pain of doing ten push-ups, but he had to keep going. If he was lucky then there was not much more to do.

 

“Let´s give your arms some time to rest. I know you´re not exactly… active. Now, I want you to do twenty sit-ups this time.” She said.

Matt thought this could be easier. He walked all day, so a leg work out couldn´t be so hard, right?

But he was proven wrong. There´s a huge difference between using a muscle and working out a specific area of the body. All of the stress and weight you put on the specific area once you´re working out often prove to be harder than it seems. She knows it, but he doesn´t.

 

“Twelve…” she said before he fell on the ground. “At least you did better than with the push-ups…” declared the muscular amazon trying to make him feel better.

He couldn´t take it anymore. His legs were already shaking, and he was starting to get some cramps. He ignored how was it that she did all of those reps. He didn´t dare to ask how much she could do.

It´s obvious for him that women are more qualified for this than men. But this wasn´t done.

 

“Ok, now the core…” she said as she fell on her knees and waited for him to accommodate himself for the crunches.

She placed her gigantic hands over his feet and started counting as he go. “One… two… three…” it was his lone weight. He didn´t wore any vest with weights, or carried any dumbbells like she used to.

 

“A plank?” she asked. But he fell on the first ten seconds.

She tried to find an exercise that he could do. But it was useless, he couldn´t even reach the lowest of the lowest on each of them.

She didn´t want to lose the hope, but he was no GYM material. She just gave up and decided to qualify him as a “0”, the lowest level. But maybe she could turn him into a “1” if things worked.

 

“Enough.” He declared, covered in sweat and feeling his limbs burning in pain. “I think we´re done.”

“Yeah, me too.” She spoke.

“Really?” he said amazed.

“Yes. Let´s just leave it like that and now go for the real thing. Your work as my partner.”

“Oh, ok.” He said thinking it will be easy. All she did with him was to count. It shouldn´t be that hard. But the truth is, it was.

 

She started with the push-ups. But he couldn´t get over the fact that her gigantic breasts hit the floor every time she lowered herself. The massive orbs on her chest impacted the ground so heavily that it made their full mass quiver, he only went as far as the number three before he got lost on her massive tits.

She got a bit mad, but she couldn´t really blame him, maybe she could use baggier tops next time.

 

Then, they went for the sit-ups. But when he spotted her from behind, he got lost on the flexing muscles of her butt. Looking at how her gluts came down to him and then back up. Her thick legs didn´t help at all.

He was lost on her, on every small part of her. Her muscles amazed him, the thick feminine parts of her turned him on. Even her enormous form aroused him just because she was muscular. And to think he wasn´t into that type of women.

 

There´s no need to say that he forgot to tell her when the five minutes ended on the treadmill. He just witnessed how her flesh bounced in the air with her every long and explosive step. She was running faster than he ever did. But it was mainly because of her legs that were so much taller than him.

Her butt quaked, her breasts jolted, even her abs were trembling a little. He couldn´t focus on anything that wasn´t this woman´s ripped bouncing body. It was too much.

 

“That´s it.” She declared, feeling mad. “I really, reeeeally can´t believe how, sorry but, how useless you are. This is basic work out and you´ve done nothing but slacking around and proving to me that you´re good for… nothing.” Her words kind of hurt, but what could he say, he messed up.

“Sorry but…” he wanted to apologize, to say it wasn´t really his fault. It was hard for him to maintain his attention while she just moved her barely covered body over and over. He turned at her legs, trying to excuse himself by saying it, but he was distracted by her long thick legs.

It didn´t matter if there was pure muscle beneath her smooth skin, those legs were feet taller than him. Like pillars of flesh that attracted his attention. But when he stopped and said nothing, Rina lost it.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!” she exclaimed. Turns out, women who work out have much less patience than regular women. Maybe it´s the exercise, the rush of hormones, or the fact that some think they´re superior. But whatever the reason was, Rina´s patience was finally over.

She tried her best to keep it cool at first, but now, she was done with it.

 

Matt tried to back away as he then realized the giantess was turning red on the face. But he was too slow, because right after she spoke, she bent and reached for him, picking him up by the collar of his shirt. Needless to say, she only needed one hand and very little effort to do so.

Before he realized, he was already being lifted in the air, he involuntarily started to kick, but when he passed her breasts and stopped right at her face, he knew it was useless.

“You… you´re done. You are completely useless for this. I thought men could have a part here, maybe delivering towels, counting reps, or some sort of minuscule job. But you wouldn´t even be able to deliver water to any of us.” Declared a mad Rina, and she wasn´t wrong, he would not be able to carry the 6 gallon water bottles they used there.

“I… I…” he had no excuse, but who could blame him? He thought it was a date, not some sort of GYM interview.

“QUIET!” she said dryly. “So… you like my body, don´t you? Well, how about getting you a little closer.” She declared causing some confusion in him. But his doubts were clear by the sudden movement that drove his body right over her chest.

Rina pinned his body in between her boobs, squishing his head right in the middle. He would´ve enjoyed it, but she was using so much force. Besides, passed the semi-soft layer of fat on her tits, her chest muscles were rock hard. It was as if he was pinned to the wall.

He tried to push back, but she was a lot of times stronger than him.

“Come on, you´re right over my tits, I thought you liked it. But it´s ok… there´s more of me to enjoy.” She added with a maleficent tone as she pulled him away and placed him in between her thighs.

 

She proceeded to squash him between her powerful thighs, as if she was trying to pull the juices out of him.

Her thighs were a lit thicker than his torso, he was pinned between two large walls of muscle, who´s only purpose was to make him suffer. After very little struggle, he lacked air. She had pushed the air out of his lungs during the first twenty seconds. And she wasn´t even trying.

He started to kick his legs, and there´s when she let him go. Spreading her legs and allowing him to fall on the ground. Falling from the eight feet tall distance of her thighs was not something pleasant.

The first seconds he was thankful by the air he was now getting, but then he realized he was falling. The worse part is, this wasn´t done.

 

When he fell, Rina wasted no time and placed one of her feet on him. Her foot was longer than his torso, and she didn´t even had to let all of her weight fall on him.

Matt tried to push, but she was much heavier than he could carry.

“What? Wanna do push-ups now? I think we´re more than done with that.” She spoke as she let more of her weight fall on him.

He couldn´t speak, he couldn´t yell. He was tired, he almost suffocated before. There was nothing else he could do but to try and lift that gigantic foot on his back. Avoiding to be stepped on. It was all very much useless.

He was at the mercy of this enraged muscular giantess. She could´ve already ripped him in half, but she wanted him to suffer, not to kill him. But she wasn´t too far from the second thing.

 

She let him go for a second. But his relieve didn´t last long, she bent over and reached for him. Then, she walked into one of the walls on the room.

“I can really tell you liked my butt, wanna hang out with it for a while?” she was sarcastic, and still pissed.

She held him to the wall for a second before she turned and then filled his vision with her ample butt.

Her ass was gigantic. She pinned him to the wall using only that worked out ass of hers. He hated the fact that it was kind of turning him on, but the idea of surviving kept his mind away from those erotic thoughts.

She began to push harder, then lose, then hard again. She was completely torturing the man with her phat ass.

He grabbed her titanic ass with his hands, in an attempt to pull himself out, but when she pressed his body harder to the wall, he lost his grip. He panicked, she was manhandling him so easily. He was a mere toy for this woman.

She was just letting her rage fall on him. Of course, there were some huge punching bags at the GYM for that, but since he was the cause of all her anger, she decided to take it out on him.

 

“Ugh, you know what, you ain´t worth more of my time.” She said dryly, knowing she won´t get the relieve she was trying to by torturing the man.

He was thankful by those words, but then she stepped away and he fell to the floor. He coughed once he finally got up.

Besides of being physically damaged, she had made him work out, his muscles ached from the pain of the exercise and the posterior damage.

Rina just walked away, leaving the beaten man on the floor. He tried to sit up, but it hurt. His whole body hurt. He stood there for a second, recovering his breath. But it wasn´t easy.

The “little” force she used, not even close to her full strength, felt as if his bones were braking. He felt his ribs like shredding. Splinters. Broken bones. He was sure that this was the feeling you got with it. But it wasn´t the case. Even if his body felt like falling into pieces, he was still in a single one.

No broken bones, no permanent damage. Only the feeling of suffering a beating can give you. But at least she didn´t punch him, else, he would´ve flown in the air.

 

Matt stood there for a moment, he needed a rest, so he decided to close his eyes and just lay there in silence as he recovered his strength.

 

His phone rang, waking him up. He wasn´t sure for how long he was gone. The only thing he could see was that he was still in the same room.

“I guess no one really uses this space…” he thought as he tried to get a hold of his phone. But it hurt.

Sleeping over the pain didn´t help at all. Of course, part of the pain was gone, and he was breathing normally, but his muscles were so sore. Was it because he over used them or because of the beating Rina gave him? Whatever it was, he had to move slowly to prevent the pain.

 

“Hello…?” he answered with a low tone.

“Matt? Is everything ok? You don´t sound so good.” Said the woman´s voice on the other end. Zoey´s voice, his only friend.

“Well, I… ouch, I had a not so good day today…” he complained as he tried to straighten.

“Not so good? What do you mean? Are you hurt? Matt, did someone hurt you?” she asked with a worried tone.

“I´m, no, it´s… yes.” He admitted.

“But who? Where? Do you need help? Have you called someone yet?” she asked.

“I… no.” he said not being able to think straight.

“I´ll go pick you up. Just send me the address and I´ll be there.” She said before he agreed and hung up.

 

He sent the address and waited there, moments later, Zoey will arrive to collect him. Right now, it was around 8:00 pm, a long time had passed before his last date ended. He just stood up, reeling, and decided to make his way out of the GYM, at this time there shouldn´t be many women around.

 

End Notes:

Chapter 15 has just been posted on my patreon, you can join to get early access or check out more of the stories I post there

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 11 by Mine1234


Matt decided to go to the main entrance and wait outside. That´s pretty much the best he can do. He´s sore. No idea if it´s because of the work out or the beating Rina gave him, but he feels like pulp.

He waits outside, leaning to a wall. He doesn´t even care if a crazy woman spots him. It´s dark already, so there´s no chance they can easily se him there.

“This is my worst date so far…” he thinks as he slowly descends at the floor. He can´t stand so long. His legs tremble.

Perhaps, the fact that he never worked out and today he just over-exceeded his limits has something to do with the soreness on his body. But the thrashing given by the muscular woman doesn´t help at all.

 

Suddenly, a car stops, right in front of the GYM. Then, a woman steps out. Zoey. Matt smiles at his savior and stand up to meet her.

She´s looking for him, about to get into the GYM and ask, but then, she spots him.

“Matt?” she asks.

“Hey…” he says, looking up at the 18-foot-tall giantess. He often forgot how big she is.

“Oh my… what happened?” she covered her mouth as she rushed to him. She could see his stance was not the one he usually had, but the one of a beaten man. From high above, thru the dim light given by the outside lamps. She could see a smile, hidden by some bruises.

“I´m fine… r-really.” He wasn´t, but he knew she´ll get worried. She was a very carrying person.

“No, you´re NOT fine. We´re coming in and you´re going to tell me which of those women did this to you.” She declared, changing her worried tone by a warlike one.

“Zoey, it´s fine, there´s no…” he just wanted to leave.

“NO!” she declared as she bent over and reached for him. Now, she was carrying him in her arms. Her large arms. He was in part thankful by the relieve it gave to his legs, but his ribs were a bit sore and her grip was not so loose. “We´re going in, and when you see her, you´ll tell me.” She said, once again, not needing his approval.

“I… I´m… sh-she… she already left.” He said, which is true. She was long gone.

“What?!” she asked with anger.

“She left like… at five…”

“Five? Matt, FIVE? You called me like fifteen minutes ago, you´re telling me she beat you up like three hours ago, and you just called me?” he felt intimidated by her reaction, now, her anger seemed to be pointed at him.

“I… it´s because I… I may have sort of… passed out?” he said to her.

“WHAT! You passed out. Oh my, I don´t care if she´s not here, you´re going to look for her profile and then I´ll take care.” This was getting far more serious than he thought. Too much.

“O-ok.” He muttered.

She sighed, then, she let her anger go, for now, and talked to him with a serene tone. “Listen, I don´t mean to be so aggressive, but a man like you shouldn´t be treated this way. You can explain me later. Now, why don´t we get you home.” He just nodded.

“Ok, but first, let´s heal you. We´re heading to my place, and then I´ll drop you at your apartment.” She knew he had no say in this. She was decided and already walking to the car.

 

The ride was quiet. Very quiet. From the passenger seat, he could see a tear on Zoey´s face, falling thru her cheek. She felt sad, and all because of him. He felt guilty, but he couldn´t be blamed. He´s only guilty of not being a good GYM partner.

 

After a couple minutes. She pulled over on her drive way. He felt odd, he´s never been in her house before.

Of course, such a carrying woman wouldn´t let him stumble his way in, so she carried him in. He felt ridiculous being carried by her. He could walk. But a lot of men get carried these days, and not necessarily because they´re injured.

 

She cleaned his face, wrapped his ribs with bandages and checked the rest of him.

He wondered, was she a nurse? She knew very well what to do. Maybe she was a healer. Who knows, who cares, he´s already feeling better.

“Zoey. Sorry for taking you away from work.” He muttered.

“What? No, it´s fine, there´s no problem, when a friend´s in danger, it´s your duty to go help. Much more when it´s a tiny man like you.” He wasn´t on the tiny side of men, but he can´t go against what the giantess said. Reaching a little over her knee is not exactly being tall for her.

 

After seeing all the bruises in him, she said: “You´re staying here.”

“What?!” he asked.

“You heard me, you´re going to spend the night with me, and I won´t get any no for an answer. Understood?” He nodded. She seemed so bossy now. “And tomorrow, first thing in the morning, we´ll go to an agency to get you some assistance.”

“What? An agency?” he asked.

“Yhup. A friend of mine has an agency for dating. I believe I told you already. But just in case, she´s the owner of an agency meant to help, both men and women, to look for dates. It´s actually more like educating them on how to use the app. But I think she´s got some more access to some features. I can´t remember, I haven’t used the app in years. Anyway, she´ll help us… you, she´ll help you.”

That sounded, good? Actually, it was helpful. Was there a way to know who´s crazy and who´s not? Maybe there´s like a filter.

“You want some pie?” she asked.

“Sorry?”

“Pie, do you want pie, I have apple pie, and I know it´s your favorite…” she said.

She was right, apple pie was his favorite dessert. “YES.” He declared, he wouldn´t reject such offer.

 

He was sitting on the counter table of the kitchen, looking at how the giantess grabbed the dishes and took the pie out of the fridge. He ogled at her body more than he could be proud of. But Zoey had such a sensuous body.

He always had a semi-good view of her boobs when he was sitting on the bar´s counter. But he had never seen her butt so much. He lured at how her round ass swayed as she went from one side to the other on the kitchen. He was getting hard down there.

“Ok, hope you´re hungry, this one´s for you…” she handed him a “small” plate with a “small” fork, and what seemed to be pie for two (at least for two 5´ tall men.) “And, this one´s for me.” Her slice was huge.

The slice on her plate must´ve weigher half what he does, at least a third.

She noticed his wide opened eyes on her plate. “What? I´m hungry.” She said as she took a huge piece of the pie to her mouth.

 

The pie was great, but even after burning so much calories at the GYM, he couldn´t finish it. But that wasn´t the important thing now.

“Are those… pajamas?” he asked looking up to her from the counter.

“Yes. It´s a set of pajamas… I think they´ll fit.” She declared.

She went upstairs after she finished her slice and went back carrying what seemed to be male pajamas.

“Why do you have those?” he was confused, and it seemed very suspicious.

“Oh, well, no one knows when a male friend will stay here for the night…” she made it up, why did she had them. He didn´t care.

“Ok…” he said.

 

Zoey was kind, carrying. She was one among many gentle giantesses out there. And she was a friend of his. It´s not that hard to become friends with a kind woman. Most of the time, they´re looking for a male friend. But even among the gentle women out there, there´s a dark side.

It was not a facade or a lie to make men feel safe among them. A truly carrying woman has the only desire to treat man kindly. Maybe too kind. It´s always good to meet women like Zoey, attentive, nice, even protective; but there´s a bad habit among them. They are kind of obsessive.

They tend to be jealous, greedy, over protective. Even among kind women, there´s always one that tries her best to isolate the man, keep him for her. Make sure he´s only hers.

Maybe it´s just paranoia, where they try to keep him safe. Perhaps, there are some urges in them that force their brains to think it is for the best. Men trapped in the care of giantesses.

And every woman finds their own way to gently “rule” over them. Whether they turn bossy, or if they “discipline” their man, it´s, according to them, always for the best. Matt hates a particular side of these gentle women, the maternal one.

The mere idea that some of them want a man to call them “mommy”, it sends some disgusted quivers thru his spine. Why would they? But he´s safe with Zoey.

 

Matt´s known Zoey well enough to know she´s only a natural care-taker. The way she healed his wounds, the meal she just gave him. Even the friendly way in which she always greets him. He´s safe with her. But those pajamas really freaked him out.

They were plain blue pants and a t-shirt. But why does she have men´s clothes at her place? He´s suspicious. But he can let this slid. Although, he´ll have to be very careful now, he´s never been at her place before.

 

“I´ll go take a shower, why don´t you make yourself comfortable, I´ll be back in a minute and then we can hit the bed.” She said.

“Bed? But, it´s barely passed eight, why do we…”

“Because WE have a busy day tomorrow. We´ll go to my friend´s agency tomorrow, first hour in the morning, and then she´ll assist YOU in finding a new girlfriend.” She sounded kind of bossy now.

“But…”

“No, nah ah, no buts. You need to rest and so do I. And that´s the end of it.” She had a severe look on her face, this time, he´ll have to do as she says.

He´s never met this side of her. Usually, she´s kind and cheerful. Happy. But now, it seems she´s kind of pissed. Even if she won´t admit it, she´s mad.

Mad at him? Or mad at the lady who beat him? Maybe calling her for help did bother her. But she was the one who suggested her place anyways. She could´ve been bossy all the time and he found it out just now.

 

Just like she said, she went out of the bathroom and collect him from the couch. He didn´t mind being carried by the giantess. But why does she have to? He never told her about the pain in his legs.

Minutes later, Zoey opened the door to her room and closed the door. She placed him in the middle of the bed.

“Left or right?” she asked.

“What?”

“Your side of the bed, left or right?” she said once again.

“Oh, right, ehm, either?”

“Either´s not an option, Matt. But if you want me to pick for you… then I´ll take the right side, ok?” she wanted him to feel comfortable. But he didn´t know what to say. But there´s something he had just thought about.

“We´re sharing the same bed?” this question was in his mind only. Alarmed, but shut inside his head.

 

Maybe the couch would´ve been a better place for him. More private, alone. But she had some other plans.

 

Before he knew it, Zoey turned off the lights and her enormous frame laid in bed. He could feel her heavy weight landing on the bed. How much times more did she weight? He didn´t want to ask.

“Good night.” She said.

“Oh, g-good night.” He said back.

This was uncomfortable. He was sharing the bed with a woman again. A voluptuous, carrying and known woman. A friend. He didn´t know how to feel. Should he feel safe? Should he sleep with an eye opened?

“Come on, it´s Zoey…” he thought, trying to calm himself down.

 

After a very little while, Zoey started snoring. He figured she was really tired. Her snoring was loud, but for a woman her size, it was mild. The huge size contrast was what made everything on her louder, heavier, harder.

Suddenly, he felt a large arm above him. He tried to move, but Zoey´s long arm got him. Her huge hand and long fingers landed on his chest and pulled him closer.

Before he knew it, the giantess pulled him right in the middle of her chest. Both sides of him were surrounded by boob flesh now. A giant pair of feminine mounds. He liked it, what´s more, this was turning him on.

His back was pressed right in the middle of her soft breasts. Her aroma, her scent, it was sweet. He was involved by this woman´s charms. It felt good. Maybe too good.

He knew the flesh behind him were Zoey´s huge breasts. Each weighted more than him. He had wondered before how will it feel to have some intimacy with her; now he had no doubts, it felt terrific.

Her gentle touch, even while she slept, allowed him to enjoy every second of it. He didn´t mind being her live-teddy bear. He could do this all night, but then, her hug tightened. Her grip augmented.

She pulled him closer, and closer, deeper inside her breasts. Before he could do anything, her boobs swallowed his whole body. Now, he was imprisoned in a round, sensuous cage. He was thankful he could breathe.

 

Morning came, and when Zoey woke up, she couldn´t find Matt.

“Did he left?” she wondered. “He better be somewhere around the house, cause if he makes me look for him…” but then she noticed a strange feeling on her chest. Something between her boobs.

“Oh my… MATT!” she said as she noticed the man´s body pinned between her enormous breasts.

“Huh…” he said still asleep.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry…” she pulled him out. “Are you ok?” she was worried she had suffocated him while they slept. She´s never done this before, but she thought it will be a good idea to keep him close. In case he needed something. But she never took the time to think she may squash him while sleeping.

“I´m ok, better than that…” he blushed, he meant he had a great time being pinned between her breasts, but she must not know, so he corrected himself. “I mean… good morning?”

“Well, I´m glad. How are your injuries?” she asked.

“Actually, I feel much better… although, I feel some slight pain in my shoulders, and thighs, and my… core…” he worked out for the first time ever, what did he expected?

 

After a shower, and more suspiciously convenient clothes his size. Zoey and Matt parted to the agency. He didn´t ask for this, not that he minded either. But there was a question in his mind. Why was Zoey so attentive towards him? This whole thing seemed sort of, overprotection.

He wondered if she was one of those gently-twisted women. The carrying, the meal, the whole bossy attitude from time to time. But that couldn´t be.

If she was one of those women, then, instead of driving him to this dating agency, she would´ve made a dating request on her own. Date him, seduce him, and then, he´ll be all for her. But this was not how things were going on now.

 

“Ok, we´re here.” Zoey said as she parked in front of a modest size building. Huge for him, but it wasn´t much bigger than Zoey´s bar.

“Cool.” He said.

“Let me give her a call.” She said as she dialed her number on her cell phone.

“Hello? Lisa, I´m here… yes, he´s here next to me… no, he didn´t protest at all, unlike you, he accepted my suggestion… what do you mean by that?! You know what, I´m coming in.” and she hung up.

Matt´s expression revealed to her that the last part of her phone conversation seemed kind of… odd.

“Relax, there´s no problem, she´s just… you´ll see.” She said as she stepped out of the car. And a minute later, she opened his door, but still, she carried him in.

 

“Zoey, I can walk…” he protested.

“I know, but I´m afraid you´re still a little injured, what if you trip and we find out the bad way, you´ve got some broken bones.” She said.

The place was nice, an ample entrance, what seemed to be the couches of a waiting room and also a secretary waiting.

“Welcome! Do you have an appointment or, would you like to make one?” asked the young secretary behind the counter.

“Oh, thank you, but we do have an appointment. Do you know if Lisa´s busy?” Zoey asked.

“Well, hello there…” said another woman´s voice.

Matt turned to spot the blonde beauty that was walking inside the room. She seemed to be around Zoey´s age, but taller, maybe by half a foot. But she was wearing heels. He noticed because he scanned her sensuous body from head to toes.

She was wearing a pair of black yoga pants that accentuated her long curvaceous legs. And he couldn´t help but to stare at her bouncy breasts. So round and big. They quacked a little with each step she gave.

 

“You must be Matt.” Said the woman, stopping right in front of Zoey and bending to meet his gaze.

“H-hey…” he said nervously, hopping she didn´t notice he was ogling at her breasts.

“Hello Lisa.” Said Zoey.

“Hi there… I can see you´re still a bit over protective towards men…” she said pointing at the obvious fact that she was carrying him.

“He´s injured.” Zoey said, kind of annoyed.

“Aww, that´s awful… but, is he?” she asked.

“Yes he IS. For your information, he called me last night after a fricking GYM nut beat his poor ass. Isn´t that right, mattie?” she asked.

Mattie? Beat his ass? Why was she even saying that? Lisa seemed nice, self-confident. And maybe she had a bit of a problem with the way Zoey treated man, or at least him.

 

“Zo… man are not as fragile as you think. Let me…” then, she leaned back at him, and asked: “What did she do to you? Exactly.” This seemed as a question only meant to prove a point.

“Hey! Don´t ask him that. What if…” Zoey said, but Lisa interrupted her, knowing exactly what she was about to say.

“What? What if he´s got some sort of trauma about it? Come on, he seems fine, maybe he´s got some bruises, but I assure you nothing awful happened.” Then she looked back at Matt. “Tell me, did she actually hit you, like with her fists or like, kicked you? Or was there something else?”

“Well…” Matt started, not sure if he should answer or now. He turned at Zoey a couple times.

“Nope, don´t look at her, just tell me.” Lisa said. This woman seemed very assertive, and what´s more, she wanted to prove Zoey wrong, but why?

“Well, she… pinned me to the wall with her butt…” he felt shy, why was he saying this out there, that secretary didn´t need to know. But he kept going. “And, she kind of… s-squahed me… between her thighs…” he wasn´t sure of he should keep going.

“Ok, that´s enough.” Lisa said. Then, she stood back up to meet Zoey´s face. “See? He was pinned between thighs and butts, it´s not that bad.”

“WHAT? And what´s your definition of bad?” Zoey didn´t like the way she so calmly took things. Hearing his words made her feel awful.

“Listen, men are tougher than you´d think. As long as no bone had been broken, he´s fine. Ok, there are some wounds in him, but he´ll get over that very easy. You know men´s healing factor is actually a lot quicker than women? And by quicker, I mean QUICKER. I think it´s just evolution, to allow men to take bigger women… if you know what I mean.” She meant sex, of course.

Nowadays, as long as they are not suffocated, men can take the weight of an average woman. Still, they´re not made of rubber, women can hurt men, but just not that easy.

 

Lisa made her point. She pissed Zoey, but she made her point.

“So… are you going to put him down or… do you want me to carry him too?” Said Lisa, of course, she meant for Zoey to put him down.

“Fine.” Said Zoey, putting Matt on the ground.

Now, Matt was looking up at both giantesses. Zoey seemed bothered by having to listen to Lisa; while she seemed proud to make a point, in what seemed not to be the first time.

“So… are you going to walk in with him or… can he do this on his own? I mean, everyone can but since you are a bit… you know…” said Lisa.

“A bit what?!” she hated her insinuations.

“Well, I really don´t wanna say it out loud…” she replied.

“You know what, just shut it. He can go in on his own. Mostly because I´m tired of hearing you.” Zoey seemed tired, of her own friend.

“Hey, don´t be mad, I´m just sayin´…” but Zoey´s frown at  her made her understand she really didn´t want to hear anything more. The smart mouth giantess shut it, for now.

“I´ll be back in an hour to pick him up, do you think that´s enough time?” Zoey asked.

“An hour? Well… we can make it work. Right?” she winked down at Matt.

He nodded.

 

This was new. This woman, Lisa, was about to help him understand the app more. He knew very little about it, but were there some things behind he should know. Maybe filters, or other things that could help him with his new dating life?

The only thing he knew for sure was that she teased Zoey. A lot. But she drove him all the way there just to help him. She was carrying, enough to drive him there, with someone who clearly annoyed her.

“Ok, follow me.” Said Lisa as she turned and walked in, now, it was time to get wiser.

He waved goodbye at Zoey and followed Lisa. His question was, is she as kind as Zoey, or where was he getting into?

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 17

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 12 by Mine1234

Time alone with Lisa, Zoey´s friend. Matt´s wondering, so he asks why they seem to get along so… weird.

Lisa makes a small confession, she´s not like Zoey, overprotecting when it comes to men. She´s serene, careless. She´s not a mean giantess either, but she knows men are not weak.

“She treats men like… well, you already know.” She said, but he didn´t.

Now that he thinks more about it, he knows very little of Zoey. She´s got men clothes in her house, which seemed new. And she said she hasn´t been dating in the last five years ago.

He´s confused. However, it´s time to get busy, she´ll be back in an hour, they have to check on his dating options.

“Ok so, what are we going to do?” Matt asked.

“First, we´ll need my computer. Cause everything we need´s right there.” She smiled at him.

Lisa seemed nice. And hot. He stared at her long legs every time he could. She was wearing a skirt, revealing all of their curviness. Needless to say, he barely cleared her knee cap. Lisa´s legs were long and thick. For every stride she gave, he had to jog a good five steps. Thankfully she was slowing down.

 

“Here we are.” She said as she opened a large door and revealed her office. Everything seemed so clean and well organized. The chairs, her desk, and the computer they´ll be working on.

“Ok now…” she said as she walked all the way to her desk and pulled out her chair. “Come here.”

“Ok…” he answered as he followed her all the way there. Her office had a normal size, but to him, it was a huge distance he needed to cover.

 

He stopped right next to her. He just blinked as he turned up to meet the giantess’s gaze. Was she going to hand him something? Bring out a screen at his level?

She just smiled as she reached for him and rose him off the ground. He felt odd. He just stood still as she picked him up without any warning.

“I hope you don´t mind, but things here are not precisely men friendly yet. Everything´s designed for women. That´s why, I´ll sit you on my lap while we work on this, ok?”

Matt nodded looking up at Lisa. He didn´t like the idea of sitting on her lap, over her thick thighs. It seemed kind of demeaning. But he had no other choice than to do as she says.

 

“There we go, can you see my monitor?” she asked as she logged into the computer.

“Sure.” He replied. He could definitely see, but he´s not sure if he´ll be able to focus. Beneath him, he could feel Lisa´s massive thighs, the firmness of her flesh supporting him. He could feel his butt sinking in her soft flesh.

And her big breasts were so close to him. He could feel their enormity above him. He was aroused, uncomfortable and so elated. He´ll have to focus all of his attention on her monitor to avoid thinking on how he´s resting right in the middle of her sensuous body.

This is a new kind of tease he had yet to meet. And now, he could experience it. The warmth of her body made him feel, nice. Good even. She was his huge cushion right now. An eighteen feet tall woman he was using as a chair.

 

“Let´s begin. First, I´d like you to know the reason why Zoey wanted you to come here. It´s cause, I have a special account.” She declared.

“What do you mean by special?” he asked.

“Well, you know how you can use your account to check on profiles and request dates, and all that. Let´s just say, I have a wider reach when it comes to profiles information.”

“You mean like, hacking accounts?”

“What? No, haha, this is completely legal. I have an executive level account. Something very few people has. They gave me this account because of the agency I´m running. But let me tell you what´s it for. I´ll keep it simple. I have the ability to check people´s status, know for how long they´ve been single, how long they´ve been dating, and so on.” He was surprised by that.

“Also, I know what to look for on the profiles. I´m sure you´re not aware of all of the info there is in a profile. Tell me, do you read their profiles or just check on their pics?” she asked from above.

“W-well, I…” he only checked the photos.

“Ok, there´s no need to answer if you´re not comfortable. But, let me tell you that there´s a lot of information you can use while looking thru women´s profile. Also, I can check on their particular data. For example, do you prefer tall women or shorter women?” By short she meant 14-feet tall, but he got her point.

 

This seemed good. And really helpful. He could get to chose who to date, and get to know who he´s really dating. At least physically.

“And, the main reason why Zoey ask me to help you out its cause. Well, let´s just say she´s a bit worried about who you date. I know, it´s your life and your decisions, that´s what I told her, but she wants to make sure you´re ok.”

It seems Zoey wanted to take part on deciding who he dated. Or at least make sure he doesn´t go out with some gigantic psycho and disappear. Many men had gone thru that nowadays.

“So… let me show you something. Do you fill out that small survey, at the end of a date, the one that says: “How would you describe the interaction you had with…” and then her name pops up. Do you check on that?” she asked.

“Well, I don´t… usually not.” He found a way to block that particular question. He´s not sure why there´s the need to evaluate the last person he dated. Like, what´s the difference?

“I´m sure you don´t. But let me tell you something, that´s done to help us collect information on the dates. And get to know a bit more on how they use the app for.

That made sense to him. He thought this was some way to classify people by how good their dates where.

“Let me show you…” she said as she opened a random profile and then, went to a screen he´s never seen before. A feature apparently only she had access to. She and many others, but not everyone.

“Ok so, this is Cassy. She´s been single for… two years. And her dating shows that… she´s… ok.” She was reading her profile really fast. And she found the “reviews” she had.

He didn´t like that aspect of the app cause it feels more as if you were evaluating something you purchased. This were people they were talking about, why do they need a number? What if that was just a random date that went wrong.

He ignored that this was used to identify which people are using the app in a not so good way. And to check, if there´s the case someone disappeared, who was the last person they dated. Normally, to find out if a woman was imprisoning men. Sadly, but true in this new world.

“Ok, so, according to her info, she´s… kind of boring. And she likes butt stuff. Nothing amazing here.” It seemed to him this dating app collects a ton of information. She read like ten reviews and was able to tell that just like that? Luckily, a few people had that power.

 

Moments later, they went into his account. Lisa opened his profile on her computer, mainly because his phone was too small for her much bigger hands. He logged in on the computer and then she started checking thru his profile. She went for the people who had the best, let´s say date references, and also applied a filter to know who was interested in a serious relationship rather than just a casual encounter.

“You can check that?” he asked.

“Yeah, there´s an option that allows you to decide… well, there´s an option for women. I guess that man have to always look for a serious relationship…” Apparently, he had no choice, but he wasn´t aware of those options before, so he felt the same.

 

Finally, after a while, around thirty minutes, Lisa displayed five women he could date among his proposals.

“Ok, here they are, the best, and safest, candidates. You want to start with anyone in particular?” he´d rather decide on his own, it was kind of a personal matter. But he had some more questions.

“Well, actually, uhm, there´s someone I dated before who told me I could send her a new request… I wonder, how is she?” he said.

“Previous dates… ok.” And she went to his dating history. “Who´s she?” she said pointing at the monitor where each of the women he had dated showed up.

“Oh, it´s… Hannah.” He said.

“Let´s see, Hannah…” and she opened up her profile. “Wow, she seems… too nice. According to this, she´s only dated you in a while… a very long while… but she seems ok. Wanna send her a request?” she asked looking down at him.

“No, ehm, not right now, I just want to know if she´s… safe to date.” He didn´t want to fall into a trap like he did before.

“Well, sure, she seems ok. I mean, there´s not much dating here. But her past dates, which were ages ago, seemed pretty calm.” Ok, she seemed as a safe option. Now it was time to decide which of the five other women she selected will be his next date.

“Oh, Beth´s here…” The lady from the coffee shop. She seemed so nice before, and she was among the options Lisa had. He figured, why not?

 

“Her? Ok. Let me just pick her up and… what do you want to tell her?” she asked, about to write the invitation message.

“Uhm, I don´t know, just like… Hi, I´m Matt, the guy from the other day… I´d like to know if you´re up for a date, I was thinking, today?”

Lisa laughed. “Is THAT your message? Wow, I forgot how careless men´s messages are. It´s as if you just wanna hang out, not date.” She said.

“Ok, what should I say?” he had managed to get a date with every one of his messages. He wasn´t sure what she was talking about.

“Let´s see… I got it.” And she wrote.

“Hi Beth, I´m Matt, remember me from the other day? I was looking thru my proposals when I met yours. And I was so happy to see it. Would you like to go out today?”

He couldn´t lie. It seemed nice, and not so desperate. She even brought up the fact that he had other proposals. His question was, would she be interested in a serious relationship?

“According to this… She´s up to a serious relationship. But her last relationship, about a year ago, lasted only three months.” He was good with that. A three-month period without having to worry about finding a new couple seemed better than the few days he had.

“Ok, sent.” She said as she sent her the message. Now, it was time to look for someone else. They still had twenty more minutes. Why not fixing his schedule while he´s already here.

 

He was amazed by how little he really knew about the app. But Lisa was there to make things easy for him. It helps, the service she was offering really helped. Even if this was first intended to guide women on how to use the app´s full potential, men could really use the advices too.

“Ok, now… why haven´t you accepted your first request?” she asked, scrutinizing thru the dates of his proposals.

“What?” he asked.

“This girl, Mindy, why haven´t you accepted her request? You know a woman´s interest only last for so long…” she said as she opened her profile.

He opened his eyes in amazement. It´s true, that girl who escorted him back to his apartment on his first day as a single man. She seemed nice, or that´s how she appeared to be. He can´t forget that she´s the one who uploaded him in her profile and tagged him as a single man. Which led to several requests been sent.

“Well… maybe I… forgot?” he shrugged.

“Well, that´s not something you can´t afford to do, can you?” she said as she pinched his cheek with her index finger and thumb. She was gentle, but she was too strong, it did hurt.

“Sorry…” he said trying to set her gigantic hand away.

“Ok, I´ll send all of these five girls a message. And you can schedule them as you like whenever they reply, ok? I don´t think they´ll check on this within the next ten minutes…”

 

After that, Zoey picked him up and then dropped him at the apartment complex.

“Well, here you are, safe in your unit.” Said Zoey from high above.

“Thank you, Zoey, you know, for everything. I´m sorry if I caused you any trouble.” Matt replied.

“Hey, it´s no problem, trust me. That´s what friends are for. Now, if you need any help, or if any of your dates seem to be… a bit too much, please call me. I wouldn´t like it for you to get hurt one more time.” She cared for him, and really got worried too.

“Relax, Lisa said us men heal faster.”

She frowned. “Sure, and since when is Lisa a doctor? She´s not even a biologist. She´s based only in things she´s heard and maybe personal experiences. But trust me, she´s no expert in men, ok.” She seemed a bit upset.

 

Matt was in his unit. Finally. Back to his… place. The unit was kind of borrowed. He didn´t pay any rent for it, so it was hard to call it “his”. And there was also the fact that he had only a few days more before he “checked out”. If he had no couple within the next few days, he´ll be doomed.

*buzz* *buzz*

That was his phone, the unmistakable sound of the app´s notifications. He pulled the phone out of his pocket and checked.

“Cool, someone replied. Let´s see who she is…”

Beth, she was the first one to reply. And he couldn´t help but to smile. She was nice, kind and joyful. He could picture himself on a relationship with her.

“Hi Matt, it´s nice hearing from you. How have you been…” so far so good, but then: “I´m sorry, I can´t go out today, I´m busy. But tomorrow´s my free day. We can do something then, would you like it?” He had to admit that, other than women looking for casual sex alone, other´s had things to do, like work.

“Well, at least I got a date with her. It´s ok if today or tomorrow.” He wrote:

“Sure, tomorrow´s fine. Would it be ok if it´s early? You tell me, I´m free all day, heh.” He had no job, his only duty now was to find a couple.

And right when he sent it, he received a message, from Mindy.

“Wow, that was quick. A second reply.

 

“Hey Mattie. How have you been. It took you quite a while to accept my proposal, huh? But it´s ok, I can wait for a cute guy like you. I´m free today, wanna come to my place?” Well, Mindy was fast, and available. He needed to use his time wisely, but not too much.

He still had time, and with Lisa´s help, he could focus on the important dates, and not waste time with the one´s with no chance of finding a couple.

He wrote: “Sure, just send me the address and I´ll be there. At what time?”

Mindy´s reply was immediate: “Right now? Haha, I´m not doing anything and I´d love to see you. LOL” Her message was unexpected, and nice.

 “Sounds good, just send me your address and I´ll meet you there… at what time do you think we should schedule the date, in an hour…?” he wrote.

Her location was the first thing that popped back, and then she wrote: “Don´t worry, we can start the date on the app when you get here.”

Her message seemed logical, but, suspicious. He knew nothing about Mindy, but Lisa chose her as one of the possible candidates, so he could feel safe; still, he had a weird feeling. But he was going for it.

 

It was still pretty early, around 11:00 am. He got off the bus and started walking to her place.

“Let´s see, this is it, house number 354…” He walked into her front door, just to realize her door bell was way out of reach.

“One would think that all houses should be men friendly… but I guess I´ll call her…” he called her from the app.

“You´re here?” she asked, she sounded kind of anxious, in the good way.

“Oh, hey, yeah, I´m right out of your door.” He said.

“Give me a sec.” she said and then hung up.

“Well… that was… fast?” he said.

 

He stood there for no more than a second before he heard huge steps approaching. It was Mindy, rushing to the door.

He couldn´t deny it, even after living his whole life among giantesses, he couldn´t get over the fact that her huge steps rumbled inside him. He couldn´t say that women were not intimidating to him. Mindy was about seventeen feet tall. Around ten feet taller than him.

When the door open, he could see her long shapely legs right in front of him. He knew what to expect, she was wearing a short skirt, but when he turned up to meet her gaze, he noticed something.

“S-she… she´s not wearing… underwear…” he turned back at the floor, embarrassed by the sight he got. Beneath her skirt, he could see her sex. Her vagina was at full display.

She was at her house, and she was wearing something on top, not that she was half-naked. But knowing he was on his way, she should´ve covered. OR at least wore a pair of pants, or shorts.

“Matt, HI, welcome to my place… huh? What´s the matter? You lost something?” she felt strange by the fact that he was looking at the floor.

“No, I… it´s just…” he wouldn´t dare looking up. He was not afraid of seeing a woman naked, but she just caught him off guard.

“What´s the matter then?” She asked.

“Well, your… ehm, I can… it´s just that you are not… wearing, uhm… underwear.” He said feeling deeply ashamed.

“What? I´m not? Haha, well, I guess I forgot to, but it´s fine, you can look up. I don´t mind if you get a glimpse of my pussy. I´m not afraid of showing off a little.” She was either too careless or she did want him to see her feminine parts.

 

This didn´t feel right. If he knew they´ll be having sex, then he´d be fine with it. Maybe even eager. But he wasn´t expecting this. Lisa said Mindy was thirty. Which means she´s a bit more mature than him. But letting him have a look of her sex is not something a woman her age usually does. Normally, women are a bit more discrete about sex whenever they have a causal date like the one they are about to have.

Matt turned up, avoiding any type of eye contact with her vagina. He had to give a few steps back to meet her gaze. He had forgotten about her big breasts. So pronounced over her chest.

“Hi…” he smiled.

“Hey.” She said.

 

He had to trust her, Lisa said she was safe to date, so there´s no reason why to be afraid. Even if she´s not wearing any underwear, that doesn´t mean a bad thing.

“Why don´t you come in.” she said stepping to the side. Her motion and the light breeze moved her skirt and exposed her pussy lips once more. He set his gaze straight to the front, and just walked in thanking her.

She was making him feel really awkward. This was supposed to be a normal date. But it seems that sex is everywhere he turns. But once he stepped in, he could see she had a nice house. Of course, everything seemed huge to him, so it seemed as if he was stepping into a mansion.

“So… do you want to start our date now?” he asked, meaning if they should start the timer on their phones.

“Well, we could do it, but, you just got here, do you really want to start the timer right now? We could wait a bit, don´t you think?” she said.

“Uhm, sure, but you know we can also add extra time to the…”

“Great! We´ll check on that later. Now, are you thirsty? You want some water… maybe a snack?” it seemed to him she was really excited.

“Uhm, I think water will be fine.” He said.

“Gotcha´, I´ll be right back.” And just like that, she walked above him. Giving a large step above his head and just walking over him as if he was some sort of bump. It felt weird. And for some reason, he had the urge to look up, meeting her pussy and then her butt as she passed him by.

He had a nice look of all of her flesh beneath her skirt. A little unnecessary, but very arousing. He couldn´t deny the bulge that was starting to get hard inside his pants.

Little does he know, she was teasing him on purpose. She had some plans for their date. A bit naughty, but nothing that could hurt him. He was her first date in months, she Mindy wanted to do everything with him. A little chat, a mild tease, and then, sex.

That´s why she didn´t want to start the timer. She wanted things to go slowly. Maybe she could become his boyfriend, but that´s something she´ll decide after seeing his performance.

“You want some ice on your drink?” she said from the kitchen.

“Uhm, however you like it is ok.” He replied. She just smiled, it seems he was leaving it all in her hands, and she had pretty big hands.

End Notes:

This story´s all the way to chapter 18 on my patreon, together with some other´s I´ve written :D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 13 by Mine1234


Things just didn´t felt so right to Matt. He was standing in the middle of a girl´s living room. Mindy´s. She was a woman he met one night, nice enough to escort him to his apartment. That seemed as a nice gesture. But something was off.

Right now, he can´t help but to have a feeling, all the way through his spine. Shivers, goosebumps. She opened the door with a big smile, although, she seemed more like careless. Knowing every man´s a good deal below her waist, why would she not wear underwear?

She was in her place, that´s cool. But if she knew he was coming, why didn´t she put something on? Is she currently aware she´s not wearing anything beneath that skirt? Does he have to say something? Is that, on purpose?

Matt had a lot to think of, but his time felt short. Mindy was back from the kitchen. Her steps sounded like heavy stumps to him.

 

“Here you go, a nice, and fresh, glass of water…” she said as she bent over and handed Matt the glass.

He looked up at the giantess, whose face was a good twelve inches above his. “Thanks…” he spoke.

Her smile was warm, but how could he be sure she didn´t put anything on his drink?

 

Some sort of sedative, something to knock him off. She insisted that their date could start later. Speaking about the app of course. So far, there was no record of him being there, no record of a date scheduled between them. How could anyone tell where he was? When was the last time he was seen. With who.

Maybe he was being paranoic, or maybe just careful. In a world where men are constantly imprisoned by giantesses, it´s not too bad to be careful.

Matt just moved the glass. Using both hands he was trying to test the consistency of the “water” inside the glass. There were two, at least to him, big ice cubes, slightly hitting on the edges of the glass.

 

“Well, I guess that´s still a BIG glass for you, isn´t it? Haha, and to think it was the smallest one I could find… but I guess that´s better than nothing…” Everything in a single woman´s house was, of course, huge to men. And this “small” glass was no exception.

Matt felt as if he was holding a gallon of water in his hands. He won´t be able to finish the whole thing, but that wasn´t such a bug problem, the deal was, was it water?

He knew too little about Mindy, and so did she about him. Why was there any need to rush things so much? Why did she agree on meeting him so quickly? He should´ve thought a bit more on that before coming all the way here.

 

He took a sip. Nothing, it seemed to be just water. But what if it was some sort of undetectable chemical? After a few sips, to make things non suspicious to Mindy. He just lowered the glass.

“Let me get that for you…” she said, as a nice host will, well, more like an overly-nice host.

He had a feeling that she was all over him. As in, unnecessarily attentive. Her proximity, her enormity. He was taller than her knees, but that wasn´t a victory for him.

He couldn´t help but to feel vulnerable among the giantess. The app had no date started. No one else but him knew where he was. And Mindy, she didn´t seem so bad but… he´s got no way to know who´s kind and who´s crazy.

 

“So…” said Mindy, who of course had something in mind.

Matt didn´t know what to say, what would she want? He knew that every woman, based on his dating experience so far, wanted something, from him. What could she want?

“Listen, Matt… I´d like to be completely honest with you… I want to have sex.” She declared, just like that.

He could see that coming. But he wasn´t expecting to listen to the next words she spoke.

“But… not just any sex, you know. I want satisfaction.” He swallowed.

“S-satisfaction?” what was she saying?

“You know, there´s this… pills. There´s been a lot of pills out there, they´ve been out for a while now to be honest. So, you know how, or what are pills used for? As in, sex?” that was her question.

 

In this new world, where women are so gigantic and men not so much anymore. There´s been a need, an urge from women, and also from men. But mostly women since men´s voting doesn´t really “count”.

There´s plenty different pills out there. Some that can be purchased with a “recipe” and some others that can be acquired legally in some qualified stores. (Of course, there´s some questions that must be answered before purchasing).

The main thing is, these pills have different effects. Mostly used during sex. Some are as simple as allowing the man to last longer. Other´s turn men´s penis´s into fountains of cum. And, for women, some pills make women more sensitive, to allow them to reach a deeper pleasure with their couple. And others allow women to lactate.

These pills have been used, 99-percent of the time, for sex. And this is where Mindy does her thing. As someone sexually active, she´s used a decent, and diverse, amount of them, and the one she liked the most was the one she´s about to ask Matt to use.

 

“I… well… sure.” He said. He knew what they were, and what some could do. But he had never used one before.

“Ok, so… this is a pill I… I particularly like. Here.” And she handed him a tiny pill, tiny in her hands and of a consistent size in his.

Living in a world surrounded by 20-foot amazons does have some disadvantages. Mostly on the size of “regular” or “small” things.

In this case, the pill, which seemed awfully huge, was of a purple color. It did seem hard to swallow. Very hard to.

“Ok now, this little pill in your hand…” she continued, making him think: “little?”

“This pill is meant to… grow, a… a certain part of your… anatomy…” she seemed too shy at the moment. To his surprise, he thought she´ll be really self-ensured, even in a moment like this.

“W-which part?” he asked. Not really wanting to listen to her response. But he had an idea.

“Well, this is meant for your… penis. Your, dick, will expand.” And then, she spoke with a more self-ensured tone, “This way I will get the pleasure I´m looking for and… well, you will too. Honestly, this is the most… two-sided? It´s meant for both of us to… enjoy.” She smiled, in a more teasing way.

“Oh… ok.” He wasn´t sure about this, but he had no other choice.

 

Matt was already there. The offer was tempting. He did want to try it. Know how it feels to actually satisfy a woman. Besides, these things were tested, right? There was no real danger… besides exhaustion.

 

Matt swallowed the whole thing. Guided only by his primal instincts and lusty desire. How would that feel? Is his member going to become more sensitive too? How much pleasure can he get?

In reality, he should´ve thought on, will it hurt? Can his penis like, explode? How big can it get?

 

“Sweet.” Declared Mindy, with her eyes wide open, he had done it. Now, it was just a matter of time before the effects showed.

Mindy reached for him within a second, pulled him up and, rushing, she made her way into her room. At first, he was alarmed. What was she going to do? Why does she had to snatch him like that?

Before he could tell, she had thrown him on the bed turning at her.

“Ok, wanna take your pants off or… do you want me to do it for you?” spoke the giantess, looming tall above him.

“I…” he didn´t know what to say, but he could feel one thing, his member was getting hard now.

 

Mindy notice, all of her attention was fixed into his crotch. Scanning his pants, waiting for the moment when that happened.

This may not have been the first time she´s seen the pill take effect, but every time, it was so exciting to her.

 

Mindy licked her lips sensuously as she could notice how Matt´s member was rising. Hardening, growing.

He knew the size of his dick, and the size it was when it hardened to it´s full mast. But, by now, it was already bigger than that.

He didn´t answer her question, so she proceeded to do as she pleased. Pulling his pants down, then his underwear, uncovering his member. He had literally no idea how the pill worked, but he could tell one thing, his member was not at its full mast and still, it was so big.

 

Mindy´s hand reached for his member; her huge hand was seizing his dick. Feeling how big it was getting in her palm. She was thrilled by his male dick growing in her hand.

Matt couldn´t believe it. His dick was growing, to insanely big proportions now; still, Mindy´s hand was still much bigger. But not for long.

 

Pleasure, while his member grew and Mindy masturbated him with her hand, he could feel nothing but pure pleasure. Quivers flowing thru his spine. Ecstatic, he was thrilled. And he could also notice that the pill did make his member more sensitive. Much more.

Even the slightest move of the goddess made him tremble. Her huge thumb massaging the tip of his throbbing member. Her long fingers wrapping his bulking dick. He was lost.

Too lost maybe. He didn´t notice, but his dick was huge. Insanely big. He had paid no attention to it before, at least not for a while, but now, the enormity of his dick was mesmerizing. At least to him but, his penis was not as big as his leg. How? Simply, how?

“What a nice dick you´ve got there…” Mindy whispered as she bit her lower lip.

 

For a giantess who stood at seventeen-feet tall, his penis was now the right size for pleasure.

She lost no time and just pulled up her skirt. Slowly, gently, she climbed on top of him. She placed both of her colossal thighs on his sides. He was sweating now, both by arousal and as a mild side effect of the pill.

The giantess loomed so tall above him as she slowly came down, down over his massive member. He couldn´t believe it, he could feel the walls of her vagina a bit tight. He was big enough to fill her. Her moans just confirmed the pleasure she was having.

Slowly, she engulfed his tip inside her pussy, then, she lowered herself, covering more and more, taking in his dick; sensuously slow. This was all part of the tease, for both.

Her warmth, his heat, both could feel each other as they joined in the sensuous passion of the love making act they were about to get in. He moaned, she moaned. Together, they both knew what was coming, what both wanted to happen.

 

Finally, his whole member was in. To him, it was insanely big, but to a giantess like her, it was big enough. Enough to give her the pleasure she so much seek for. She just thrusted her hips forward, then backwards, then forward again. Riding his swollen member slowly.

Little by little, she accelerated so much. Slowly, moving a bit faster with each thrust of her hips. He loved it, he enjoyed it so much. Her immensity was being pleased by him. Never before he had done something like that, still, she was a giantess who´ll remain gigantic. But he´d live for the moment.

 

Hot, sweat, friction, passion. Her lusty flesh was all over him, stimulating his member, fucking. Moaning. She lost her top, ripped off her skirt. Now, he could see her gigantic breasts bouncing in the air. So heavy, so firm. That only made him harder.

 

On top of him, there was a giantess moaning with pleasure. He was big enough to give her the real pleasure he had so wanted to deliver since a long time ago. It´s true that she was still a giantess among him, a mere five-foot-tall man, but his dick was something else.

She rode him, guided by all of the passion her so much larger body had. Any woman will be insatiable for any man, but now, things were slightly even.

He could feel her pleasure as her huge thighs tensed at his sides. As her pussy lips struggled to take his member in. Still, she was the one in charge. His penis was huge, but she was still bigger.

She carried his body with her slightest moves. Pushing him there, pulling him here. His member filled her completely, but he was still so much lighter to her. Wherever she moved, he moved with her.

 

“Ugh… I…” he felt something, aside of the swelling of his member, there was something else. Some strange feeling in his testicles.

“Mmmm, here we go…” she whispered from above. Turns out, surprises were not done.

His balls, just like his member, began to swell, grow larger. Only that, they were filled with cum. Now, each of his swelling, sensitive testicles were as big as his head. He was amazed, how was this possible?

 

“There they are…” said Mindy as she guided her fingers to his balls and caressed them, teased him. He was so sensitive now, and the giantess seemed to enjoy this a bit too much.

She pulled his dick out of her pussy and then, lowered herself.

The immense shadow of the giantess was casted away from him. And then, she lowered herself, all the way to his throbbing member. He wasn´t sure what was happening, but he was sure about one thing, this was about to get wild.

 

Mindy put her hands in his dick again, stroking his member between her fingers. She licked her lips, excited, voracious. Then, she took it in. Inside her mouth.

He moaned as his penis barely fit inside her mouth. Now, he could feel her wet tongue and her saliva all over his cock. She lost no chance to caress his balls with her fingers, rubbing the swollen balls of his.

He couldn´t deny one thing, it was kind of… uncomfortable. His member and balls were so sensitive, and so big. He knew that he wouldn´t be able to walk with such a monster in his pants, but this was just the effect of a pill. It will pass… soon.

 

But soon seemed to be too long. She had some fun with him. Sucking his dick, massaging his balls, putting his cock in and then pulling it out. He felt like a toy to her. And he was confused, he was so turned on, why didn´t he came?

He could feel the cum, threatening to blast all over her. But that didn´t happen? Was there some other thing that could make him last much longer?

He chose not to care. He just enjoyed the ride as she took care of everything.

 

Her warmth, her enormity. The softness of her flesh, her sweat all over him. He was lost in this woman´s hugeness. She was everywhere he turned. Her huge tits bouncing high in the air. Her thick legs, so full of lusty flesh.

And then, her ass. She turned and allowed him to have a full view of her gigantic ass. So firm, so peach-shaped. He couldn´t help it but to become more aroused by the second.

He just caressed her skin as she used his member as she pleased. Kind, but a bit rough too. She was tossing him from one side of the bed to the other, a little rushed. But that may be because the effects of the pill will vanish in a few moments.

 

He was exhausted. Tired, but he had to keep going. He wasn´t doing much, she was taking care of every single thing. Still, maintaining such a mountainous erection was hard to do. His heart was pumping blood straight to his dick, he felt numb, but he had to keep going.

 

She stood on top once more, encaging him beneath her thighs and pushing his impossibly hard member inside her. She moaned, and then began to ride his cock. Over and over.

He had some trouble breathing, the air was foggy, his vision blurred for a moment. Her sweat fell on him like rain. He ignored all of that, at this moment, the only thing on his mind was to cum. Finish, fill her with the juices she´s been so long working for.

She could feel it too, he was about to burst. She kept going, faster, harder, she felt heavier by the second and then, he came.

A loud moan filled the air, and his huge load filled her. She was ecstatic, it felt so good to receive such thing in exchange. None all of men agree to do this. Mostly because it is kind of dangerous, but she may have forgotten to mention it before he accepted.

He was giving her his everything. What seemed to be gallons of cum burst out of his dick. He spasmed as they went. Pleasure, jolts of pleasure flowed thru his spine. Filling his body with satisfaction, relieve, and some rest.

He relaxed as the action was finally over. Then, he closed his eyes. He wasn´t able to see himself, but he was red, all over his body. Not because of the heat, but because of all the blood running through his body in such an accelerated rhythm.

“It´s ok, just close your eyes…” spoke Mindy, “You´ve done GREAT…” she was really pleased by his performance. “Just have some rest, I´ll take good care of you, don´t worry…” he said nothing, mainly because he was too tired, so her just did as she said.

 

Matt closed his eyes, he had done it, climaxed. Now, there was nothing in his mind to avoid falling for the tiredness that he had. He could feel it in his whole body, so heavy, so numb. He turned at her, before she turned into a huge blur and disappeared. He fell asleep in a matter of seconds, not even seconds.

It was like a blink. Like those times when you get up in the middle of the night and your eyes are still so tired that they fall heavily over your eyes. Gone, he was gone.

 

“Wakey wakey!” said a voice, Mindy´s voice.

“Huh?” what happened? Hadn´t he just closed his eyes a second ago?

“How do you feel?” asked Mindy, smiling down to him.

“I… I feel…” not that good actually, he could use some more sleeping time. His body felt off, like that time when he worked out. Something didn´t felt as it should. He could tell the sex they had exhausted him. And he wasn´t fully recovered.

“I hope that pill wasn´t too much for you. You know, you did seem a bit… tired when you fell asleep.” She noticed, she could tell that was beyond the physical limits his body could take, however, he should be good within a day or two.

“Yeah, I… I was. I guess this is something you can´t use every day, right?” he said, a bit more awake than before.

“Yes, it´ll be good if you, like, not try any for… a few days, just to be sure.” She replied.

“Yeah, haha. And… what time is it?” he asked, between chuckles.

“Oh, it´s… a quarter to five.” Five? Did she really said five?

He´s been gone for like five hours? He got there like at 11:00 am, and between the glass of water and sex, maybe he was gone around 12:00, so he´s been sleeping for five straight hours!

This was a huge bumper for his schedule. And he thought he had managed to keep things in place by removing all of those “dangerous” or “unsafety” requests he received.

“F-five?” he asked, really alarmed.

“Yhup, almost… why? You missed something? A date? I would´ve noticed, cause your phone should´ve made that sound it makes whenever you have a date soon, you know, the notification…” she was aware of his phone too? What else had she done all that time he was out? She wasn´t his girlfriend, was she?

During that time, she could´ve used his phone and establish a relationship with him.

She didn´t. Lisa made sure she was not a huge red flag. Still, he didn´t feel so comfortable knowing he´s been sleeping during so long in this woman´s bed. It felt weird.

 

Now that he comes to think about it, he feels awful. He´s tired, his mouth´s dry, he´s hungry and… well, at least his member´s normal size again, but his balls kind of hurt.

“So… wanna do this some other time? As in, if you´re still single?” Mindy asked. Of course, she was not girlfriend material.

He should´ve known, but the thing is, the day was mostly gone, he needed a date, soon. He needed to schedule a date for tonight. And knowing he had resumed all of his proposals in just a few, he needed to see if any of those few wanted to date him today.

 

 

 

End Notes:

I just posted chapter 20 on my patreon, together with a bunch of other stories, here´s the link if you´d like to join:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 14 by Mine1234


Matt had never thought he´d be gone for so long. Whatever was in that pill, it certainly nocked him after the effects were gone. Now, the day´s practically gone, he has just a few hours to get a new date. And that´s shocking.

He knew the app immediately notified women if a man was single, but, why wasn´t there any sort of alert that advice them he needed a date asap? Sort of, “Hi, at the moment I´m in the looks for a date, wanna send a request?”

But that was silly, if he wanted a date, then he could send the request himself. There was no need to wait for anyone. Although, it could make things way easier if he received a request. Then, he´d save time sending requests to women who were either busy or not interested.

 

However, he hoped inside the bus. He was too worried to notice how everyone stared at him. Living in a world of giantesses does have its problems.

As he walked through the bus, walking by through the long tree-like legs of women, he finally got to the back. It´s easier to watch your back when there´s no one that can come from behind.

He was thinking at the moment, too focused on his thoughts to notice the fact that it was getting late and that he was vulnerable. Either of those women could be a giantess with a harem, he should be careful.

 

A while later, the bus stopped, right downtown. He hoped off and started walking. But he was not alone. He wasn´t paying much attention, else, he would´ve noticed the tall brunette that was following him.

She spotted him on the bus and couldn´t take her eyes off of him. How tall was she? Around seventeen feet tall. And with a huge ass. She followed him for a while before he could tell.

Lucky for him, that didn´t took long.

 

After a few blocks, he noticed someone behind him. A huge presence following him. Any woman could by pass him easily. With legs twice as long than he was tall, they had some advantage. Even running, he´d have problems following a woman´s pace.

So it was not hard to tell that this woman was behind him. He noticed her at first, but she just smiled at him. If she would´ve said something, then things could´ve been less freaking, but she didn´t. She just followed him.

Did she wanted to know where he lived? Wanted to know if he was single? Or was she waiting for the right moment to snatch him up? He didn´t knew and didn´t wanted to.

 

He rushed, he started walking faster, he wanted to get away from her, but he´d never do that. At least not without a vehicle. Matt was freaking out, what could she want?

 

Before he knew it, he was running. Trying to escape form her. He ignored her intentions, but he didn´t want to find out. As he sprinted, she just walked normally. She was walking really slow while she was following him, naturally, she´d catch up with her regular pace.

Matt was freaking out, he could listen to the sound of her heels hitting the floor as he ran. It felt awful. He needed help, but from who? Could he call while he ran? Maybe. But who´d be willing to pick him up? Besides, could they make it on time?

 

The most logical solution he came up with was talking. To stop and face he giantess behind him. He encouraged himself and stood still. Then, he turned at her.

He had to crane his neck way up to meet this woman´s face. Passed her thick thighs, passed the camel toe he could see from below, and passed the substantial mass on her pronounced breasts.

“W-what do you want?!” he kind of yelled, but with a worried look on his face.

“Excuse me?” she asked.

“D-don’t play dumb. You´ve been following me for a while now, what do you want?” he asked once more.

The giantess smiled; she knew he had caught her. But, could he blame her? Not everyday you spot a single man at late hours.

“Well, I see you´ve noticed. I heard you were looking for a date, back at the bus.” She replied.

“The bus?” how didn´t he notice her before? “How do you know that?” he asked.

“Sweetie, you think out loud, didn´t you listen to yourself saying: “oh, I need a date”, “is there still time for it, today?” yeah, you pretty much talked out loud, and I just happened to be listening.

Matt swallowed, but, was she like, safe to date?

 

The giantess bent over, smiling widely at him, she knew she was right in that aspect, still, he wasn´t very sure.

“So, wanna date right now?” she asked.

“I… I don´t… I´m not sure…” he stepped back.

“Not sure? But you just said you needed a date, honey, I´m right here…” she pointed out.

“Y-yeah, I can see, but, I… I already have some people I´d like to date, no offense, but they´re kind of… waiting for me.”

“Waiting? Come on, don´t you think a man who´s got women waiting for him would be less worried about dating? Don´t lie, you´re free for the night, now come on, let´s head somewhere else, then, we can really get to know each other…” she said with a lusty tone on her voice.

He was sure about one thing, he couldn´t go with that woman. Why didn´t she said anything before, if she heard him, why didn’t she immediately stop him when he hopped off the bus?

 

“What do you say?” she asked, extending her huge hand towards him.

“I… I think I´ll pass… No offense, but I don´t really know you…” he said, stepping back.

“That´s why we´re going on a date, so we can get to know each other, now come on, take my hand, I know some place close by where we can… have fun…” she was persistent, but he really wanted to get away from there.

“I think… I think I should go, I mean, it´s kind of late, maybe… maybe I should schedule a date for tomorrow morning.” When he turned, her huge hand immediately trapped his arm. He could feel her huge fingers all over his forearm. She caught him.

 

“Listen, you and I are dating, and if you´re not willing to date, well, I´m still taking you home. Look around, there´s no one to help you. This street´s alone. And believe me, you could do worse. Seriously, do you even know how to take care of yourself?” she asked.

“let go! Come on, I need to get back to my unit… miss, ma´am, just… let me go!” he yelled as the giantess grabbed him and picked him up. She rose, lifting him clean off the ground, she was about to take him to her place.

Her main question was, what to do with him? Should she show him she´s kind? Or should she just have sex and let him find his way home? Either way, she was getting laid tonight. Or was, when she turned, she immediately spotted a pair of enormous tits on her face.

Whoever was standing in front of him, must be about twenty feet tall, and stacked. She could see the enormous, inflated cleavage, wrapped over by a whit top.

“Excuse me…” said a voice from above.

The woman turned up as Matt was still squirming on her grip. She couldn´t help but to feel some concern as she found who this woman was. A dame.

The dame continued, “May I know what are you doing with that man?” she said with both hands on her wide hips. She seemed very authoritarian.

“I… we… we were just having… I was just…” It seems she wasn´t so good with words anymore.

Matt could listen to the other woman, but he couldn´t quite see her, still, he called for help.

“M-miss, please, help me, I don´t know this woman, and I don´t know where she´s taking me, can you… can you do something?” The dame didn´t need to know anymore. Hearing a man in this condition and about to be taken, that melted her heart; as for the woman, she was mad at her.

“Ma´am…” Spoke the dame, “I´m gonna need you to hand the man over…” Matt found her words kind of… odd.

“But…” replied the other woman.

“No buts… you can hand him over to me or I can give you a ticket. As simple as that, or maybe you´d like to be processed under the presumption that you wanted to take a man against his will, is that it?” replied the towering woman.

“I… I…” This bus lady had no idea who she was messing with. And Matt, well, he knew things could come up fine to him.

 

The lady didn´t think twice and just handed Matt over to the even taller woman. He felt weird, being passed from one woman to another, standing so high above the ground. But at least, if she was a Dame, then he´d be fine. They had some sort of code, right? No Dame can harm a man, and each of them must make sure to protect. At least that´s how he saw it.

He couldn´t see the face of his savior yet, but he could see the other woman walking away. Defeated.

“Well, it seems she´s walking away… you´re lucky, Matt. Lucky that I was passing by when I spotted you…” said the Dame, but how does she know his name?”

Matt turned up, passed her bosom, he could see her face. Her golden hair and her bright eyes. He knew her, she was Katy. The Dame that escorted him the other day.

“Katy?” he asked.

“For sure, you know, I saw you from across the street, I thought she was a friend of yours, but when you screamed… well, that was my sign to get in action. I wouldn´t let anyone hurt you, honey.” She said as she hugged him tighter.

He had forgotten how affectionate she was. And how strong. She was a Dame, which means she was on the tall side of women. To him, she was a giantess about four times his height. For any other woman, she was simply taller, an amazon even.

“N-nice to see you a-again, Katy. W-where´s Olga?” he asked, barely, she was kind of squeezing the air out of him.

“Oh, she´s on her way home. Actually, I was on my way home too, I´m off duty now. You´re lucky I found you… what are you doing here anyways? Don´t you think it´s a bit late for a cute guy like you to walk alone the streets?” she asked, playfully, but still concerned.

“Oh, well… I…” He couldn´t admit he fell asleep on his last date´s house. The real reason he did was… intimate.

 

Matt just told her he was on his way home. Nothing more, and not sharing much details.

“Well, I guess I can escort you home, like the other day. You know, to make sure you get there safe and sound. And… hand me your phone.” She said.

“WHAT?” that seemed to come out of nowhere. Was she confiscating his phone? Was she about to teach him a lesson? Should he complaint?

“Relax, I just want to give you my number, you know, in case you need it. It´s for your own safety, honey.” She explained.

“Oh, I see…” he just did as she said, although, when she gave it a second thought, he should write her phone down. Her fingers are way too big for his tiny device.

 

“I guess you don´t live too far from here, right Matt?”

“No, just… uhm, just a few blocks away…” he felt shy, much more because she didn´t put him down this whole time. But why would she, she walked way faster and he weighted nothing.

“Matt, you´re single, right?” Katy asked. Maybe to make some small talk.

“Yeah, still single…” he added.

“Mhmm, so, how´s dating going, any nice candidate for this fine man? Any girlfriend material?” she asked.

“Well… not yet. I mean, I have a nice proposal… but I think it´s more like… a really business-like proposal…” he was talking about Hannah´s proposal, but it did seem more like an employee than a relationship.

“I see, and… do you like it? I mean, does she seem nice?” asked Katy.

“Well, she seems professional… but, I don´t really know her… You know, it was kind of a quick date. She told me she´d reschedule a date, if I was interested.”

“Well, that doesn´t sound quite… lovely. I mean, it´s kind of a safe option. If she´s really interested. And, how about the others, any luck with them?” She seemed to know a lot for someone who had only escorted him once. But she was a Dame, and the way things work, at least for man, they´re kind of the same for everyone.

He´ll have the duty to date every single day until he finds the right person. Over and over, an endless line of women, he needed to date as much as he could during those seven days that were given to him. Today, he´s got less time than that.

 

“I… I think she´s the only… only option I have. I mean, I went to a center where they helped me… filter down all of the safe options, and she was one. Now, the only thing I need is to date my other options, you know, see if they´re… good.”

Katy felt kind of sorry for him. She actually felt sorry for every man who needed to go through this. Nowadays, love was not what joined couples, but the need men had to be with someone. They were doing this more for their safety than for true love. And that felt wrong.

So, she had an idea. More like a proposal.

“Matt…” she said as she stopped.

Matt, who was still in her arms, looked up to her, a bit worried that they suddenly stopped.

“Yes?” he asked.

“Are you free for tonight?” Katy asked.

“I… yes…” he wasn´t sure where she was going.

“Ok, well, I have an idea. Since you´re a fine young man, and I´m… free too, why don´t we go on our own date, would you like that?” she asked.

That seemed unexpected. Katy seemed nice, well-intentioned. And he wanted to have a date tonight, before the day was over.

“Yes. Sure, why not?” he replied.

Katy almost jumped in joy. She immediately turned back and started heading in another direction. Her place.

 

She rushed her pace, making the flesh of her enormous boobs bounce. He was constantly hit by her enormous rack. It didn´t felt quite soft, they were bouncing so heavily, at least to him, that it felt kind of solid.

His face was constantly hitting her heavy tits. Her smooth flesh felt more like a wall of flesh where his face bounced. Why couldn´t she carry him in a different position? Or not carry him at all?

Time flew, more like, Katy flew through the floor. She was running. Was she really that excited? She didn´t even took the time to start the date, or send a request. The second he said yes, she rushed to her place.

But in a matter of minutes, less than fifteen, they were already at her place. It seems she lives really close to downtown.

 

“Ok, we´re here, home sweet home…” she spoke as she opened the door, meanwhile, Matt was hanging from her, quite literally.

He was hugging the giantesses neck as she held him in place with one arm. Then, she placed him on the ground. Finally.

“Ok, honey, I believe it´s kind of… late for you to be around town, so… I figured, why not having some diner here at my place. Would you like that? A home cooked meal?” she was really nice.

“I´d love it.” He replied. Wondering if he should mention anything about the dating proposal, or about starting the timer. But his last date with Mindy proved that he didn´t really needed to do so. At least not when he´s around someone he trusts. Still, he´d feel a bit safer.

 

“You´ll love it, people say that my food´s quite delicious… but…” she stated, making a pause, “before I begin, I think I should take these clothes off, I wouldn´t like to stain them, right?” she turned at him.

“Right…” he said, as he thought that if she went to her room, he could have a chance to, at least, look for her profile and maybe send the request. However, he wasn´t waiting what came next.

“Very well…” she said as she removed her shoes, right there, on the living room. But she didn´t stop there. Matt was looking at her, wondering what she´ll do, when she began removing her stockings.

 

It wasn´t mentioned before, but she was wearing a short, black skirt, with some stockings beneath. And above, a white buttoned blouse that was maybe too tight on the boob area.

Matt could see how she pealed the stocking off of her long, smooth leg. He was at tall as the giantess´s knee, making her long legs appear as a tall tree. Or a sensuous pillar of flesh.

The creamy skin of her leg was at full display. Was she doing it slowly? Was she teasing him? Why was she doing so in the middle of her living room? Well, there was no problem on that, but why right in front of him?

Matt turned, he felt king of ashamed. At least embarrassed. But she didn´t minded. In fact…

“Hey, what´s the matter? Why did you blushed out of a sudden?” she asked, about to remove the other stocking.

“I… well…I thought you were… going to change in… another room, maybe?” he replied, looking at the floor next to him.

“Pffft, don´t be silly, I don´t mind if you stare, to me, it´s a compliment. So don´t be shy, I don´t have any problem if you look… but if you touch, well, that´s a different story…” she said with a teasing voice.

He thought Katy was kind of… different. At least not one of those lusty women, but it seems it´s something common. Even he´s looking forward to it. Wondering when will she lose her top.

 

Matt tried to look away, she didn´t force him to look, still, she said she didn´t mind if he did. That was an open invitation for him to do so. And he really wanted to.

He couldn´t resist much longer, he was weak in that aspect. And many more, according to women. However, he turned at her.

His jaw almost dropped when she started removing her skirt. Both of her thick legs were unclothed. Displaying her creamy flesh. And when her skirt fell off, he couldn´t help but to admire her body.

Her hips, standing so high above, they seemed surreal. So wide, so sensuous. Her feminine figure simply had a spell on him. Now, he wouldn´t turn, even if he wanted to.

He had to make sure, get a good look of her. He simply lowered his gaze, setting it on her toes, then, he rose it. Slowly, looking at her thick, curvy legs, and the widening of her creamy hips.

She wasn´t fat by any means. In fact, she was slim. Although, her legs were simply amazing. Like the ones of a woman with a thin waist but thick, sturdy legs she´s trained at the gym.

He wondered, how many times could his waist fit in her thighs? Her glorious, plump thighs. Covered only by the bottom of her shirt. He knew she was still wearing panties beneath that blouse. But, will she keep her underwear? Or was she going to get fully naked in front of him?

He didn´t had much time to think before his mind was set somewhere else. Now, she was unbuttoning her blouse. The job was half way done, he assumed she wasn´t able to button the ones over her breasts.

In no time, she removed her top. Letting it fall to the floor as she did. He could listen to the heavy sound the top made when it fell, and he could feel the breeze it made once it landed. To him, that top was like a tent. But that didn´t mattered.

Right now, Katy was standing tall, enormous, on her living room, wearing nothing more than a velvet red bra and a matching pair of panties. He was trembling, his dick was hard now, he didn´t even cared if she could see it.

He could see her hard nipples, poking from under her bra. He was begging for her to lose it too. But that didn´t happened.

 

Now, he could see an almost naked, twenty foot tall, giantess. He was amazed by how much flesh he could see, by how big her butt was, how gigantic her breasts were. So round, so full, so erotic. Her hourglass shape was simply breathtaking. Which had him thinking, was he still breathing?

Katy turned at the kitchen, saying, “Well, I think it´s time to begin with dinner… I´ll just get my apron and start cooking, but… why don´t you follow me…” her hips were swaying, her butt cheeks were bouncing as she walked. Her bare legs, so long and hot were simply ferocious.

He just followed her, without even thinking. For sure, he was under a spell, an erotic spell her body had set on him, but how far would things go?

 

End Notes:

This story´s all the way to chapter 21 on my patreon, here´s the link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 15 by Mine1234

Matt was amazed, Katy was hot as hell. The giantess footsteps made the floor tremble behind her, he could feel the small waves on the wood floors as he followed her, sprinting a little.

He wanted to get close enough to get a better view of her magnificent ass. If he was closer, he could see how each of he cheeks smacked the other one while she walked; but not too close, else, he´ll have some big trouble, he couldn´t crane his neck so far.

 

“Ok, what would you like me to cook?” Said Katy as she turned.

Matt blushed, he was embarrassed. He was just following her like a moth would do to the light. Pulled by the magnetic lustfulness of her sensuous body. What he didn´t know is that, he didn´t cared, at all. In fact, it could be better if he was in some sort of trance.

“I…” he turned to the side, lowering his head, then to the floor. All the while moving his hands in a nervous antsy way. Was he supposed to decide? Well, this means he´s a guest, however, having a woman cook for you, when she´s not supposed to, that feels, good actually.

“Come on, just tell me, give me a meal and I´ll make sure to give you the best one you´ve ever had. I don´t want to brag but, my friends say I´m a pretty good cook…” she bent closer, adoring how shy he had suddenly turned.

“I… I think, uhm, w-whatever, whatever you´d like´s fine. I mean, I´m not like… too hungry and, well, this is your place and I wouldn´t like to say something that… that can take long. I don´t really want to bother.” He still haven´t made eye contact.

“How sweet, you don´t want me to struggle. Awww. But you´re my guest, sweetheart. I don´t mind. Really… but, I know someone´s too shy to tell so… I´ll make some pasta, ok?” she placed her huge hand over his head and ruffled his hair a bit.

Matt completely gave. He just allowed her to decide. That would be easier.

 

Katy put an apron on. But that´s the only thing she wore over her underwear. Matt was thrilled. Once again, he was leering at her. Ogling her feminine, big, fleshy body. A really sexy giantess. In all of her twenty-foot glory.

He could never get over the fact that those gigantic women moved their bodies with such grace. Carrying her heavy bodies from one side to the other. Her breasts bouncing, her butt cheeks smacking against each other. Her hips swaying.

It made sense, since their muscles are also bigger. And their bones. Everything´s bigger on them. Those titanic beauties were huge versions of human beings. Proportional, tall, long. Vertical beauties. He never took much time to think on that, he mainly leered at those long legs of hers.

Her sexy ass free to display. Beneath, her thick thighs, filled of flesh and muscle. Sexy, strong and soft. Her calves were also part of the deal, round and fit. Her legs were at least eleven and a half feet long. Over twice his height. And each leg must weight several times more than he does.

 

All of her naked flesh, she was showing off much more than a woman normally did. Her back was literally only covered by her bra straps and the diminutive thong she wore. And the small straps of the apron. However, she wasn´t leaving much to the imagination.

However, food was done fast. He lost track of time as he ogled at her. Time flies when you´re entertained. Much more when you´re having a sexy show for your own. The thing is, she didn´t even had to try, she was just cooking in her underwear.

It´s easy to catch all of a man´s attention when you´re a goddess standing at 20´2” and with a body like Katy´s. A slim, curvy, fit shape. Tremendous tits and a nice big ass. And her blonde hair sparkled when she moved from one side to the other. More when she purposefully tossed it to the side.

His member was rock hard beneath the table. How did he managed to get on top of a chair? He didn´t notice. He was just trying to get a good view of her ass. And the higher he got, the better. Now, how was he capable of climbing a chair meant for a woman, without paying attention to where he was walking? No clue, apparently, he just did.

 

Dinner was awesome. Tasty, warm and… big. Women sized pasta. Which means it´s around five times the size of the pasta he eats when he´s at the unit he was assigned to. Well, the one they serve there, he´s been busy lately, so he hasn´t have much time to eat there. There´s supposed to be a cafeteria there or something, but he has never been into it. In fact, he´s only been inside his room and the front desk when he signed in. Although, the front desk was actually in the center of the building, designed to be used as a shelter in case of an emergency.

Katy ate a ton. Quite literally for him. This big woman had eaten much more in one meal than he would in an entire day. Two maybe. And she had a large glass of… soda? At some point she may have mentioned she liked sweet drinks. Still, he´s not sure if he listened correctly. She talked as she was preparing dinner, but he wasn´t sure about what.

When she turned and asked something, he just told her that anything was fine, or just agreed with her. If he was allergic to any type of food, then he could be in trouble. But he wasn´t, so it was safe to eat.

 

“So… Matt… or would you like me to call you Mathew?” She asked.

“Oh, Matt´s fine.”

“Ok, Matt. How was dinner? Did you like it? Do you want some more or… are you full already?”

“I… I´m fine, actually.” He replied while looking up at her. All of her kind magnificent glory.

“Very well. I hope you have room for dessert, cause this meal isn´t over…” she winked at him and picked up his plate. The plate was actually a full sized one, only that she served him a really small portion in one of the edges.

 

She took the dishes to the sink and then walked back. She came in some sort of slow-motion. At least that´s how he saw it. The giantess looming high above him. Smiling, sexy, kind. Katy was nice. He even wondered if she was single.

But she didn´t seem to stop. She walked all the way to him, placed her huge hands under his armpits and picked him up. Before he could even react, she had him pinned against her breast. His face was constantly smacked, in a tender way, by her heavy tit, while they walked into some other room.

He had no idea where they were heading to, but the kitchen was now out of sight. But he didn´t have to be a genius to tell things were about to get spicy. Back to the living room? Or… to her room?

“I hope you don´t mind, Matt. But I have something in mind I´ve been wanting to do for a while and… I think you´re the perfect candidate for it.” He felt good. The chosen one, but for what?

 

In no time, they were inside her room. Just as he suspected. Now, it was time for Katy to reveal her plan. Hopefully, she´s not one of those apparently sweet giants that end up sitting on him. She was proportionally slim, but judging by her height, she weighted a lot!

“Now…” she said as she tenderly placed Matt on top of her mattress. He wasn´t sure what was about to happen, but she was gentle and careful, he´d be fine. “I know we´re not on a date… but I don´t think you´d mind. I´m sort of… your savior, you know. Escorting you the other day, saving you now, I don´t want to say you owe me, but if you´d like to pay me in one way, I think this would be it, what do you say?” He nodded, looking up to her.

“Sweet. Now, I don´t want to force you into something you don´t want. Tell me, you´re totally ok with doing this? Well, you don´t know yet what “this” is. But I´ll explain you.”

“S-sure.” Sex with her seemed nice, he would love to see what´s beneath that huge bra of hers.

“Very well. There´s something I´ve been wanting to do for a while, and you, sweetheart, you´ll be the very first I´ll allow to do it.” Was she a virgin? And when she said very first, it meant she was not material for a girlfriend, but he didn´t mind. Actually, Dame´s are busy women, she won´t have the time for a relationship.

“Ok, so… what do I have to do?” he was eager.

“Someone´s excited. I like it. You know, when I first saw you, I thought you were really cute. And when you reach out for help. Aww, not any man is brave enough to do so. Which means, you´re the right one. You´ll be my first time doing this. Some friends say it´s the best experience that there can be, and I´d like you to go through it with me.” He was horny, and excited.

 

He was in. But in for what? She hasn´t said yet. But before she explained her plans, she went over to her closet and pulled something out of there.

“Now, I know that as a Dame, I should put the example, a model woman. But I can´t give up everything just to be a role-model. Besides, we can all have our personal fantasies, can´t we?” But what was it? He was a bit tired of all the suspense.

 

Matt was wondering what his giant sexy woman could be referring to. Was she about to sit on him? Insert his whole self deep in her butt? Was she on the kinky side? Keeping some naughty fantasies, a secret up until now? Or, maybe what she intended was not sex related at all. It could be mere uncommon stuff.

He couldn´t wait for her to reveal her intentions. What had she pulled from her closet? Her huge hands could hide whatever inside them. Theoretically, anything that could fit him could be hid in the palm of her hands.

Handcuffs? A rope? Chains? What if she wasn´t the sweet lady she pretended to be and she will end up manhandling him, or worse! Dames were not precisely… clearheaded. There were some exceptions to it, some were just doing their jobs. However, there were some that wanted that power to be capable of hiding or covering anything they did wrong.

 

“Are you ready…?” Came Katy´s teasing whisper from above.

Matt couldn´t deny it, he was hot. He was so turned on by her lack of clothing. All of her naked flesh, so much woman, just for him. Or… was he just for her?

Her smile seemed… whatever! She could have anything in mind, her smile only revealed the satisfaction she was getting. She was about to sate a hunger she has had for a really long time.

Katy bent forward, then she came closer to him, looming high above him, with a huge grin on her face. A huge hand of hers landed on his right, then, her left hand did the same on his other side. He was officially surrounded by her, his only way out was to the back.

He kept a smile on his face, not to show her the utter concern and possibly fear he was having at the moment. He crawled to the back, fast, anxious, mortified. But there was nowhere to go. He was doing it as fast as he could, but Katy didn´t even had to try. Her long arms moved slowly, crawling over him, keeping him beneath her suspended body, crawling in now all fours over the bed.

She wasn´t speaking. Why wasn’t she speaking?! Why did she stopped talking just now? Did she fed him just to have him full to then eat him herself? A giant carnival woman, capable of swallowing whole? Honestly, he was getting the craziest of ideas, but now, his back just hit the wall.

Katy´s bed was woman´s sized. In fact, her mattress was amongst the biggest ones there are. 28 foot long, over five times his height. Still, he managed to get to the very end of it. Now, he was officially cornered. A wall to his back, a long arm to his right, another to his left, and in front, a giant woman. Smiling; right now, her smile seems a bit more terrific than it first did.

 

“Where are you running to, Matt? I haven´t told you what we´re doing?” Her tone was friendly, kind, but that didn´t precisely mean her intentions were good.

There was something in her right hand, in fact, that had always been there, she was just lightly leaning over it as she crawled over the mattress. When her weight made her hands sink on the cushioning surface of it. But now, she rose that hand.

This could be Matt´s chance to escape, sprint to the side, jump down of the bed, and hopefully, escape. But he stood still, he was no match for a woman with legs twice as long as he was tall. He was at her mercy now.

Katy rose her hand, bringing it closer to her face, then, she approached her other hand too. In her hands, there was a small white bottle. A pill bottle. For a second, and image of his swollen, inflated member from the other day came to his mind. Was this about to happen again? It wouldn´t be so bad, to be honest.

But he was wrong, from that bottle, which contained just a few pills. Probably more than five, but no more than ten. Nonetheless, she had declared before that this was her first time doing this, which means, this would be the first pill she takes; IF these pills are meant for her to use them.

 

After the bottle was opened, Katy shook it a little, placing her hand right beneath it. The bottle dropped three pills on her hand. Of a cream color, right in the middle of white and yellow. Pastel color. He couldn´t really see, but she was right about to explain.

“Ok, I think… oops, I´m… I´m not really sharing what I´m doing, right? Sorry cutie. Listen, I´ll explain, but pay attention, ok sweetheart.” Matt was listening, he was petrified as he waited for her to finally explain what was going on. All of this drama could´ve been saved if she had said something on the way to her room.

“Now, as a Dame, I can´t ethically, or morally, force a man to do what I want. I want you to be totally honest with me, for real. I´m going to explain you and if you´re, by any reason, uncomfortable by my proposal, we can leave it aside and I´ll take you home, ok?”

Matt nodded.

“No, no, honey, I need you to use your words, I can´t proceed if you don´t speak.”

“O… ok, but, just to… make things clear, you haven´t said what we´re doing, right?”

“Of course not, don´t worry. Now, these pills, these cream-colored pills, they´re… hard to get. But, that´s because they´re, at least for me, capable of giving a woman the ability to… lactate…” Did she just say lactate?

 

Matt´s arousal decreased a little. He was not really hoping for this. Plus, this could only mean one thing. She was one of those maternal ladies he really didn´t want to date. At least not be in a relationship with. A giant mommy, that´s how every single one of them called themselves, except for the giant part.

He wanted to say no and just leave, as in “I´m not in for it.” And goodbye Katy. Yes, this could mean that he´ll lose a, if he could call her that way, friend; one who´s capable of literally protecting him. But she kept explaining.

“I… I don´t really go out and look for men. I´m… a bit shy. It´s easy to protect men, just stand-up for them. Be kind of… a heroine, hehe, I know it sounds silly but, I can´t really… ask someone out. I just… I want a man to pamper, to love, to adore. I know, I appear to be a really confident woman, but the thing is… I´m not.” This was really something.

“That time when you asked us out to escort you, I wanted to ask you… but I guess I lost my chance. But today, when I spot you on my way home from work, I can´t deny it, it felt like… as if faith was drawing a path for us. Now, my question is… Matt, would you help this big woman make one of her dreams come true?” She was sweet, kind, she was sharing with him.

He could see on her face that this needed a lot of courage from her. Maybe that´s why she didn´t said a word until now. But the thing is, he was feeling bad. He wanted to reject her proposal. Making her tits lactate only meant one thing, she wanted him to nurse. He´ll be drinking milk from… her. Straight from her tits.

He wasn´t sure. In one hand, he had already done that. That woman, what was her name? Sue. She said that whenever a man nursed on them, the feeling was way better than sex. Giving, maybe not all, a sense of satisfaction and pleasure beyond ecstasy.

He was sure that Katy wanted to do so because… she had maternal instincts that maybe she didn´t even understood. This was something she wanted to do. She was kind enough to wait for him to respond, which only proves she´s caring. But the more time he took to think about it, the more her smile faded. She was waiting for an answer, and he was just there, sitting on the mattress with a not so sure expression.

 

“Listen, if… if you don´t want to it´s ok…” she seemed a bit dejected now. “I… I know this isn´t like… the best proposal there is… it´s ok. I can change up and take you home. Don´t worry, I won´t hate you for saying no.” She was so kind that he felt awful.

“So what?” he thought, “I… I can do it. She´s… I´ll be like paying her back for helping me.” He couldn´t make her feel bad. He´d be an asshole if he rejected such a sweet woman´s offer. Besides, it couldn´t be so bad. He just had to nurse, not call her mommy or anything else. Hopefully.

“K-Katy… I… I do!” he declared, bringing her smile back to her face.

She was lighting up by all of the joy that came back to her. “For real?” she asked, almost yelling with excitement.

“Yes. For real.” Now, he was her savior, or… complying? He was giving something back, that´s all that mattered.

“Aww, you have no idea how happy you´re making me.” She was about to cry in contempt. “Now, how many should I take? I think one´s fine. I mean, you just had a reasonable diner, we wouldn´t want you to explode, or for me to end up lopsided, right?”

 

Katy swallowed the pill. Easy, no water needed. He stood there as he waited for this to begin. She knew this could take a while, but not too long, she decided to accommodate herself for it.

She sat next to Matt. Then, she reached for him, putting her large hands on his sides once more. In less than three seconds, he was sideways over her lap, resting his head on her arm. She was looking at him, smiling tenderly.

“I´m so happy you accepted. Believe me, anything you want, anything you need, you can count on me. I´m just so thankful that you´re allowing me to fulfill my… this little dream I´ve had.” He was feeling good, her words made him feel like butterflies flying inside him, followed by a warm feeling of joy.

 

“Oh…I think… I think it´s… about to happen.” This was Katy´s first time using the pills. She didn´t even tried any just to see how it felt of how it was. She knew they were working because of the sudden heat she felt on her chest. A heat that went from the deep core of her tits to their whole.

She was now aware of everything that was inside her breasts. At first, the warmth was equal on her whole tit. But then, it seemed to focus on certain parts. At first, her muscle, she was actually feeling some discrepancy. She didn´t knew but, her chest muscles cooled down a bit.

Then, the lobes of her breasts maintained the heat, but it was rising. She felt a round area inside her tit hot. What´s more, a lot of separate parts. Each lobe.

The hormones inside her body were stimulating her milk glands at an incredibly fast rate. Causing all of the heat. But then, the real thing started. Her breasts were now actually inflating. To Matt, her boobs were huge before, pretty big for a woman her size. But now, they were growing.

Expanding, getting rounder and rounder. Her nipples hardened and grew larger too. Her bra seemed so tight now, tight to the point that, it suddenly popped off. No need to remove it, her hulking tits took care of it.

The inflation of her growing breasts was surreal. Her tits growing larger, rounder, heavier. She could feel it, her milk glands, they were filling up. Matt could see all of the dim blue veins all over her now naked boobs as she threw her head back and enjoyed the feeling of pleasure her expansion was giving her. This felt good, so right.

 

In a second, her nipple simply began to drip. Pouring a white creamy liquid out of it. Drops of milk began to come from inside her. It was official, she was lactating. And now, there was a man willing to nurse all of that milk out of her. But how much was it?

Her tits had definitely grown. They seemed to be twice as big now. And all of her new size, it was milk. Milk he´ll have to drink up. One tit at a time.

 

“Now, I hope you´re hungry, cause these titties, well, they´re bigger than I expected…” She said as she pulled him closer to her tit.

Her nipple was simply HUGE! There´s no way that fits inside his mouth. But Katy didn´t wait for him to say anything, he had already agreed, besides, she felt so swollen now. She was warned this may hurt a little.

“Come on, Matt, suck, suck. Make me feel better…” she cooed as he opened his mouth wide and took her nipple in. Well, most of it.

 

He wasn´t sure what to do with boobs that size. But she kept him pinned to her nipple, his mouth wide open as her dripping breasts let all of her milk slowly pour out. He was sucking in one of her tits while the other tit dribbled.

Katy moaned, her nipples were so sensitive now, her breasts so big. She never thought that this could feel so good. His tiny lips on her gargantuan tit, she was so focused that she could listen to him swallowing the milk. Matt´s mouth filled with milk, then swallowed, then again, and again; over and over.

He didn´t even had to suck, the pressure inside her tits was such that the milk came out; in just the perfect flow for him. She adored it.

When the milk´s flow began to cease a bit, he placed both hands over her engorged tit, pressing on it, forcing more milk out of it. Her nipple was too big to fit inside his mouth, he couldn´t really latch. And when she realized what he was doing, she used her free hand to press on her tit.

She was stronger, and when she did so, she felt quivers all the way through her spine. Meanwhile, Matt was almost showered by the huge blast of milk that came out.

“Oops, guess these titties are really full, hehe…” she chuckled as the breast feeding continued.

 

Minutes became what seemed like hours. How long have they been like that? He was aware that she shifted him to her other tit. But he was full just by one. In fact, full was not describing his feeling. He wanted to throw up. All that pasta and now this huge load of milk. He couldn´t do it. But he tried.

He allowed Katy to have her fun, make one of her wishes come true. He kept nursing as a good man and allowed her to feel good. He was sure, all of that moaning only meant she liked it.

Katy wasn´t sure what had her going. She was loud. Was it the soreness all over her tits? The feeling of being full? Or just that her nipples were hard and sensitive? All that together with the fact that Matt had his mouth pinned to them. She wasn’t sure, but she´ll take this chance.

She squeezed her tit again, trying to take out all of the milk inside her breast. Once again, he was showered in milk. Then, he was returned to the first tit, to think he believed he was done with that one.

“Oopsie, someone´s wet, all covered by my milk… but don´t worry little pumpkin, you can stay with me tonight. I´ll give you something warm to put on, and then you can sleep here with me…” she smiled down to him. It seemed fair, it was late outside, and the cold breeze of the night, it would be better not to catch a cold.

 

The nursing continued, with Matt feeling dwarfed by the incredible size of her breasts; and Katy couldn´t get over it. Finally, a man to feed. She could tell his stomach was bloated. But, how far could he go? She still felt kind of full. But she´ll stop soon, allowing him to rest. Just for tonight, she´ll take personal care of him. To her, it is only fair, he´s making her happy, she may as well look for him.

 

End Notes:

The story is all the way to chapter 22 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 16 by Mine1234


He spent the night at Katy´s place. He felt safe, she was a Dame, the maximum authority he knew. At least the highest with whom he´d be able to speak. However, it was a good night.

Matt had a good sleep. Well, he was three times more bloated than he ever felt in his life. But it was milk, easy to digest. It took him quite some time to digest everything, but he was done. By mid-night. There was a watch nest to the bed, so it was easy to check on the time.

During the night, Katy turned, covering him with the sheets, making sure he was ok. She hugged him and slept with him in her long arms. He felt… loved. Katy was a sweet woman. The problem was that, when se fell asleep, she hugged him really tight to her. Very.

He felt like suffocating at first, but then she let him go. Lucky for him. Now, he was sharing the bed with a twenty-foot giantess. He was worried that she could smother him under her huge body. But being buried under her humongous breasts wouldn´t be so bad. Kind of a good way to go.

 

The problem came in the morning, the early morning. Matt was awakened by the beeping sound of Katy´s alarm. Loud, annoying and repetitive.

“Oh, sorry Mattie. I… well I have to get to work early. Sorry about that. But why don´t you stay here in bed while I get ready? Ok?” She caressed his hair as she woke from bed.

Katy´s breasts had returned to normality. They were still huge, but not full of milk anymore. These pills, the effect they had lasted around 3-4 hours, depending on the pill. Yet, some had a different time. Longer, shorter. Variations.

However, it was time for the giantess to get ready.

 

Matt couldn´t quite go back to sleep. He could hear Katy going from one side to the other. Turning on the shower, flushing the toilet; once she was at the kitchen, he could listen to the sound of pans and forks, spoons, he had no idea. But it was noisy.

Six hours, at most, of sleep. He didn´t feel so good. He was kind of tired. But in time, he will be as awake as always. Hopefully.

 

Katy walked down town, carrying him in arms.

“K-Katy. I don´t mean to be rude but… can you put me down?” he asked.

“Haha. Aww, don´t be embarrassed. It´s fine, believe me, one out of every three men are carried by a woman. Either they want to save time, or, like me, can´t help it but to do it.”

“But…”

“Nay, nay, no buts, my dear. We´re almost there anyways.” Katy was walking, well carrying, him home, to the apartment he had. She insisted, not to say she had already picked him up before he could say no.

 

“Here we are.” She placed him in the floor, right in front of his apartment´s door. “Now, you already have my number saved on your phone. Any time, and I mean it. Any time you´re in trouble, or alone on the streets. Even if you´re just paranoid about some woman chasing you. Just give me a call, ok?” Katy said, bending over and smiling at him.

“Ok.” He said, smiling at the giantess.

“For real…” her smiling and sweet face turned a bit serious now, “If there´s anyone, and I mean ANYone following you, or making you feel uncomfortable. Just give me a call and I´ll make sure to… fix it.” She wanted to say whack her, imprison her, kick her ass. But she had to be more formal.

“Sure, I… understood. I´ll call you.” He wanted to be clear, plus, she seemed kind of scary now. Just now.

“Very well. Take care sweetheart. Mommy Katy will make sure to look after you. Do you need me to come check on you when my shift´s over?” she asked.

“Oh, well…” She said it, mommy. He hated that word. But she just breastfed him last night. She was a very maternal woman. But mommy? Outside? It was really common nowadays, but he didn´t liked it. “I´m ok, really. If there´s any trouble. I´ll call you.” He smiled, kind of.

“Ok, I´ll get going, I have to meet Olga in five minutes. See you later, my little munchkin.” She was gone. Finally gone.

Matt got worried for a second. The worst that could happen was that she was one of those huge clingy “mommies”. But, on the other hand, he now had a big woman who´ll for sure walk until the end of the world for him. He will not abuse it, but it came in handy.

But talking about a big friend. He remembered someone. Zoey.

“I should give her a call…” he thought as he opened his apartment´s door and entered. Home, sweet temporary home. But for how long?

 

First thing first. He had to arrange his dates. Make sure everything was on time and that his schedule was not ruined. But it wasn´t the case. He still had a LOT of time.

 

On the same day, he got a date with Hannah. She said there was no need to worry about his attire. A semi-formal look will do. But what was that?

Matt had never worn a semi-formal outfit. Was he supposed to wear a t-shirt? A square pattern one will do? He needed advice. Lucky for him, Zoey could help.

There was no real need for her to come over, a simple text message did just fine.

 

Matt got to Hannah´s office. She worked in the big city. Which means, there´s a lot of women outside. Coming and going really fast. He had to make sure none of them walked over him. It will really hurt if any stepped on him.

The only “good” thing was that none of them seemed to notice him. City women, or at least the one´s on that area, they were busy. Whatever they were doing, they had no time to waste. Time was money, and time lost could mean money loss.

But he was finally at her office, well, the huge building where she worked. And it may be the tallest building he´s ever seen. Matt was really far from his place. He had to make sure to leave his place an hour before the date. Right now, it was noon. 6:00 pm, his date was at that time, however, he knew he had to be there earlier, much earlier. She was an important woman.

Even if she was not one of those obnoxious women who think they´re the big deal. She still expected certain things from certain people. And if he wanted this to work, for Hannah to be an option, he needed to give a good impression.

Matt felt this more as a job interview than a date. He was kind of tense. His heart was beating fast inside his chest. And the fact that this date will finish by the time it was completely dark outside. It didn´t help at all.

 

Matt was uneasy. This was just a date, but unlike any others, this one felt much more serious. And the real deal came when he went straight to the receptionist. Well, straight to the front of her desk.

That desk was like ten-feet tall. Unreachable to him. This was one of those times when he´ll have to rise his voice and call for the attention of the desk. He didn´t liked it at times like this when he felt insecure.

What if he wasn´t loud enough and she missed him, or what if he tried to correct it and came too loud. Drawing too much attention to him. In any way, this needed to happen.

“G-good evening!” he yelled as he wondered, evening? Pretty formal, pretty awkward. However, he got the attention.

“Huh? Oh, hello down there.” A girl stood up and looked down to him. That girl must be at least sixteen-feet tall. Maybe around his age.

“Hi… I, uhm, I´m here to meet Hannah.” Matt said.

“Hannah?” The girl asked.

 

For some reason, he had the idea that it will be much easier. That he´d just say Hannah´s name and she´ll be like: “For sure, just follow me…” or give him some instructions on how to get to her. But it seemed she had no idea who he was talking about.

“Yeah, I have a date with her and, she works on this building, so…” he hoped that would be specific enough.

“Sorry, but I´m not aware of it.” She received him with a smile, however, that smile faded and now this girl seemed confuse, in a not so pleased way.

“Oh, I… I thought you´ll know, sorry.” He felt nervous.

“Yeah, I´d like to be more helpful, but there´s hundredths of people working here now so… Yeah…” Lots of sarcasm on her voice.

“I… let me get her name, ok?” he said as he pulled out his phone, her name was for sure over there.

“Sure, it´s not like I´ve got any more important things to do…” this girl wanted to see how far he´ll got. However, he won´t pass the first floor without her name, or an appointment.

 

Hannah worked on a really private building. Anyone was welcomed to get in and look for information. Leave a curriculum, with no chances of receiving a call back, drop some mail, packages. Random, even if not requested, information or mild requests. But passing the first floor was a whole other deal. No one, no exceptions will pass that without permission.

There was some delicate information handled there, together with a lot of information on investors accounts and delicate data. No one was welcome without a badge. And getting a visitor´s badge was beyond hard. To put this simple, there were only five visitor badges in that desk, and so far, this year, only one had been used.

 

Matt pulled out his phone but there was a problem, the app won´t load unless he´s got wi-fi.

“Uhm… sorry to ask but… do you have, and would you be so kind to give me the wi-fi´s password? I… I can´t connect to the app. Heh.”

“No. Sorry but we can´t share our wi-fi with random people.” Said the lady as she began to lose interest.

“But, then… how can I show you her name?” he asked.

“You don´t know the full name of the person you´re meeting? I don´t see how that´s my problem.” That didn´t seem very nice.

“But… I…” it was true, however, Hannah had shared her name, in that one date they had. If that could be called a date. But he couldn´t remember. It ended with “S” or, did it start with that? He wasn´t sure. “It sounded something like…” he said.

“I don´t think you can remember. Sorry but I can´t let you go further than this without an appointment. So, bye, bye.” She waved at him from above.

“No. Wait, I… I do know her name, it´s Hannah… Hannah Bo… La… Str…” he had no idea what her last name was. But he was close to remember.

“Sorry little guy. But even if you could remember, how am I supposed to know it´s true?”

“Well, I… I have the date scheduled on my app.”

“The one on your phone, the one that doesn´t have internet connection? Hmm?” now she seemed like a know-it-all.

“I could show you if you share the password with me…” he frowned, this woman was annoying. What´s more, he was losing time there. How long had it been now? But it was still early, he still had fifteen more minutes.

She´ll appreciate his punctuality. That´s if he gets passed this lady. But that seemed kind of hard now.

 

“What if you… what if you search for women named Hannah, just tell me the names and I´ll tell you which one she is, how about that?” he said.

“I´m afraid that´s personal information I cannot share with you. Now, unless you´ve got what I already ask you for, I´ll suggest you to leave.” Bad news for him.

“But… but I… she´s… she´s an executive, and…” He didn´t know what to say, so he just thought of dropping all the information he hadn´t yet mentioned. But that was of no help. He just seemed more like a suspicious, nervous, trespasser.

“I´m going to call security. Unless you want to leave, tell me, do you want me to bother one of those BIG ladies just because you can´t understand you´re not allowed to come in? Because I´ll tell you what, those women are mean. And really big. Even to me, they seem huge.” He could already picture a gorilla-like woman kicking him out. Or more like throwing him out.

“I… there´s no need to, but… can we…” He was trying to negotiate now.

“Ugh, leave, please. Listen, I´ll start dialing, and if you´re not outside within the next three seconds, they´re coming for you. Understood? So there goes one…” he didn´t know what to do. He was freaking out.

 

Matt couldn´t call her because he didn´t have a way to do so. Her number was on the app he couldn´t open, and even if he did, he had to line on his phone to call. He was in a pickle. And what´s more, he´ll get in trouble. Real trouble.

Now that he comes to think about it, without wi-fi connection, he can´t even call Katy. Which could be another problem. But not right now. Even as a Dame, she can´t grant him the access to the building.

“Two… Three…” his time was almost up, she had already picked up the phone´s speaker.

“L-listen, my name´s Matt…” he wanted to check if that rang any bells on her. But then, his phone rang.

 

He quickly turned at it and saw an unregistered number on his phone. Could that be?

“Hello?” he said as the receptionist was already dialing security.

“Hi, Matt? I just want to check on you. Our date´s in… eight minutes. Are you here already? Or maybe close?” It was Hannah, finally!

“Hi! Yes. I´m here already but… I have a bit of an issue with… getting in.” he admitted while the other girl was explaining security that there was someone that needed some help finding the door.

“Where are you? Exactly. Are you outside… in the reception?” Hannah asked.

“There! I´m right on the reception with this… lady.” He turned back up to her, and she had already hung up her phone. Security was already on their way to him.

“Ok, just tell her you´ve got a date scheduled with me.” He didn´t want to admit he didn´t knew her last name. That seemed kind of a thing that could bother her. So he just stated the obvious, letting some details out.

“I did. But she just… she´s not allowing me to enter.” He complaint.

“Ok, just hand her your phone, I´ll explain her.” Hannah said.

 

It now seemed Matt had a chance. And very few time. How long could security take to make their way over there? It was explained that the issue was with a five-foot-tall man, so there was no rush for them. Sort of the least of the least emergency scenarios.

“She… she´d like to talk with you.” He rose his phone, trying to hand it over to her.

The woman didn´t seem too happy to do so, but she just grabbed it.

“Hello?” the receptionist said.

“Hi, excuse me but that man´s…” Hannah was cut off.

“Not welcomed, I know. But security´s on their way. Bye, bye.” She hung up.

Matt froze, she just hung up. She didn´t even cared to listen to what she had to say.

“But… you… you didn´t… you can´t just…” that was his chance.

“Oh, I can and I DID.” Replied the lady as a security guard approached.

 

A twenty-foot sturdy woman in a khaki security uniform. Loose fit pants, loose fit shirt, high boots, and a cap.

“Is this the man you need help with?” she asked with her husky voice.

“Yhup. That´s him. She said as his phone rang, it was Hannah once more. But she just discharged the call.

“How annoying.” She immediately hung up. “Here.” She let Matt´s phone fall back to him. Lucky for him, he caught it. Else, it would´ve shattered once it fell to the ground from that height.

“I… but I…”

“Come on, you´re getting out.” Said the huge guard as she seized him and just threw him up her shoulder. “Don´t take this personal, little man, it´s just my job.” She was carrying him outside.

 

Was that it? Neither Hannah could fix things. And to think she was an executive among the highest levels.

His date was what? A minute away? He´d have to reschedule. But, would Hannah be willing to reschedule? Could she have the time? What if she didn´t? What if he had lost her as an option. A busy woman won´t have that much of a free time. And if she hated him for this? Had he caused her too much trouble?

As the guard was a few feet away from the front door, she received a call on her walkie-talkie.

“Gertrude, do you copy?” said a voice.

“I copy.” Said the guard, whose name was Gertrude, apparently.

“I received a call from Mrs. Scott. She says the man you´re about to kick out, he´s on a date with her… one that just started about a minute ago. Now, you know how she gets whenever things are out of schedule. Can you get him here asap, thank you.” It was apparently the security chief.

“For sure.” She replied to her superior. She placed her walkie-talkie back on her pocket and addressed back to Matt. “Sorry about that, little one. I didn´t knew you were on a date with Mrs. Scott. Let me take you with her.” She brought Matt from laying upside down on her shoulder to a gentler position, carrying him on her arm tenderly.

She walked back to the front desk, and asked the lady there for a visitor´s badge. The receptionist was surprised. “Here you go.” What had she done?”

“Thank you, now here you go.” She said as she placed the huge badge on Matt´s neck, the thing was huge and way too long for his neck, however, he could carry it.

 

Finally, he was on his way. And to his back, he could listen to the receptionist´s phone ringing. And when she answered, she received some bad news.

“Fired?!” She just messed up with the wrong woman. Well, more like hung up to her.

It seems Hannah, or Mrs. Scott, was a really powerful woman in this building. Just a few calls and he was on his way to her.

It didn´t make things any easier for him. He knew he should get used to being carried. But the thing that got him unsettled was the fact that, if he messed up, he could really piss a very powerful woman. The other day things seemed so easy, she was kind, she was generous, sweet even. But what if she had a hard side? She got that girl fired within a minute.

He instinctively swallowed as the guard hopped on the elevator.

“Ok now, let´s take you to your date.” The guard said.

Now she was nice, now that she knew Matt was on a date with one of the highest executives, a CEO actually, the founder of the company, at least co-founder; they started treating him different. He can´t complaint, he went from being treated as an unpleasant outsider to a respected man. But for how long could that last?

 

The elevator got up, all the way to the fifteenth floor. He felt nervous. Was Hannah mad? She got that receptionist fired, but could there be a way, or the case that she relieves some of that anger by taking it out on him?

He was about to find out.

 

When the elevator stopped, so did his heart. This was it, a serious date with a serious woman. A woman who wanted to settle down. Give the next step in life. If things worked out, she´ll be his forever couple. Maybe marriage? Was that a possibility? However, he was getting too ahead of himself.

The guard knocked on Mrs. Scott office. Hannah´s office. But he was worried now, should he call her Mrs. Scott? Or Hannah? Meeting her at that restaurant was already awkward enough. Now, he was at her office, her domain. His hands turned cold and his heart started racing.

 

The door was suddenly opened, and from the inside came Hannah, with a serious expression in her face. Hannah stood at 18´7”, not as tall as the husky guard that was carrying Matt, but still, she was impressive. Her fancy clothes, with that office-like serious vibes. Dark colors, an elegant look. He felt stupid on his clothes, not matching her in any way. Even the blouse she was wearing cost more than his whole outfit.

“I have a package for you, heh.” Came the guard, trying to make a joke. But Hannah wasn´t laughing. Not even smiling.

With her ice-cold expression, she just extended her arms, to reach for Matt, and said: “Thank you.”

“Oh, you´re welcome. I… I´ll get going… sorry to bother.” The guard seemed kind of nervous. Probably worried she´ll fire her too.

 

Hannah just carried Matt into her office. He didn´t even thought about complaining to her. She seemed upset. Was she mad? Was he late? For sure, but it wasn´t his fault. She knew it, right? OR, maybe she´s upset because he had just wasted some of her time. Things were not going as he expected. What´s going to happen. She was a busy woman, taking her out of her schedule will probably piss her off, a lot!

 

But finally, Hannah broke the silence.

“How are you, Matt. Hmm? Were those women too mean with you? Don´t worry, I already took care of that annoying lady at the reception. She won´t bother you anymore.” She smiled.

Matt felt warm in the middle. She wasn´t mad. At least didn´t seem.

“You know, you should´ve told them I´m the CEO, you know, that would´ve gotten you over here before.” She stated.

“Oh, I…” he forgot, CEO? So, she´s… the main boss there. “I´m sorry. But that lady didn´t wanted to check, I told her that if she gave me the names, then…” Uh oh.

“Names? Sweetheart, did you forget my last name? Hahaha, Aww, that´s cute. But you´re right. Even if you told them you´re on a date with me, they wouldn´t have believed it. However, I don´t appreciate it when I get hung up on. But that´s fixed already.” She really took care of things, didn´t she?

“Now, I´m already off of work. That´s why I asked you to come over at this time. Now that I´m free. Let´s begin. If we become a couple, there´s some things I´m going to need you to do. Let´s start with office matters, and if you do good, we can move over to my place.” She winked.

Office matters? Oh, right. Becoming her couple meant some work, although, she did mention some payment on that. But, did she said move things to her place? They got like fifty something more minutes. Unless they extend the date, which was totally possible.

 

It seems this is going to be a long evening for him. Although, Hannah seems a little different from the other day. She´s smiling more, what does she have on her mind?

 

 

 

End Notes:

Chapter 23 has just been added on my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 17 by Mine1234

He was sitting on a giant chair; his feet barely made it to the end of the chair´s sit. He was just waiting for further instructions. He felt as if he was in some sort of job interview. However, there was something on her. Different from the first time they met. She was… smiling.

Hannah took a sit on her desk, her fancy, expensive desk. She accommodated herself, adopted a business-like pose where she sat straight, made eye contact and joined her hands together over the table. Clenching her hands in a middle position. Her posture was powerful, ensured, intimidating.

Matt could do nothing but to smile at her. Looking way up. His chair was kind of crafted to adjust to men. Which means, when they adjusted to get it up, it wet UP. Like some sort of elevator chair.

 

“Once more, I apologize for the behavior of that lady. Like I said before, she no longer works here. She not only wasted my time, but yours too. Our time. If we become a couple in the future, I´d like you to know that you´re just as important as I am.” Did she really say that? Matt felt good, was she thinking of them as equals?

“Although, I´m wealthy and you´re… unemployed. I´m a big woman and you´re… well let´s not talk about sizes here.” Ouch, she smacked him back to reality. “But my point is, if you become my boyfriend, you´ll have access to this whole building, you´ll become an important person, plus, you´ll get to live a life of luxury. If you haven´t yet, of course.” That didn´t sound bad.

“Ok…” he said.

“Ok? Oh, no, no, no. We´re going to have to work on your responses too. I´m important here, which means, you´re going to have to work on your language, the phrases you use. Etiquette, the way you express yourself. Whenever an important woman, like myself, talks to you, or asks you a question, you´re supposed to reply like this: “Yes, ma´am” or, “No, ma´am.” Ok?” Her tone was serious. Imposing.

“Yes… ma´am.” He answered, following her immediate orders.

“Good…” she seemed strict, just like the other day. But today, she had other things in mind.

 

Hannah has been a very professional woman her whole life. Acting as such the whole day. A big, clean house. An expensive car, a fancy office, even her pajamas were made up of silk. She had been professional in every possible aspect.

She never went out with anyone. She spent most of her time working on her company. Looking for ways to improve, checking on the market. Possible investors, where to invest. She had dedicated her life to her work ever since she got employed on an office.

But that had been decades ago. She started at the bottom, in another company. And now she´s here, working at her own company. She learned, applied it and now, she´s here. But that´s just one aspect of life. She´s not as young as she was.

Even if she´s got the skin of a woman on her twenties, she´s already on her forties, and not her early ones. But a woman won´t share her age. Much less now that women look much younger than they really are. The perks of being forever young giantesses.

However, she´s spent all of her time working, she never hang out with anyone, much less searched for a man to… make her full. It wasn´t really the case, at least not for most women, but to her, she believed she needed something in life. Could a man be that something she needed?

 

She needed to know, and she may as well give it a try. But she was not going to be business-like with him. Yes, he needed to work, he wouldn´t pay for a lazy man´s expenses. But he´ll work for her, with her. Always on her side.

Hannah made a pause, turned at the door and then looked at her watch. By now, no one should be at her floor. By now, no one should be interrupting this important meeting she has, this date. Hannah had always given everyone the impression that she´s the most professional, most qualified, smartest, coldest, robot-like woman even. But she didn´t want that. She wasn´t born for that.

Just like anyone, she wanted love, to be herself with someone else, someone she loved. She knew that this may be hard, she´s not even sure who she is anymore. But, just as every other decision she has made the past years. She made a plan.

She searched through dozens of profiles until she found Matt´s. Young, handsome, “tall”, and he just went out of his first relationship. He was kind of the perfect candidate there was. So, she took the risk.

When he asked her out after their first date, she felt good. In fact, she was thrilled. For the first time in years, she was excited about something. Not worried, not mad, not stressed. Excited, happy.

 

When she finally made sure they were alone, her stone-cold look changed. Her eyebrows untensed and her smile came back to her face. She turned at Matt, knowing she could let herself go. Not completely, but enough.

She bent forward on her desk, approaching to him and added: “Of course, that´s ONLY if you´re talking with some other woman… with me, I don´t mind.” She winked at him.

Hannah felt so good, allowing someone to treat her in a way that was not treating her as the powerful woman she was, just a casual chat with someone. She was letting herself go there, and it felt nice.

Matt blinked, didn´t she just said that he must say the “ma´am” thing? She was an important woman, wasn’t she? CEO is a HUGE deal, right?

“I thought you wanted me to…” he started.

“Not now. Listen, I´m… trying to reinvent myself here. Therefore, I need to start acting in a… different way. With you, only if this works. If you chose to become my couple, the first thing you need to understand is, I´d like to take it easy. IN the intimacy of my house, of course. If this date goes well, then you´re going to have to live kind of a double life. Like me. You´ll act professional on the office, calling me ma´am, asking for my permission, standing by my side; although, the last part applies at all times. BUT, when we´re home, which could be OUR home, if you do good I repeat, there we´ll take it easy, ok? Be a lovely, Sunday-like, couple. Just relax, enjoy our company. Have a good time. Sound good?” she asked.

Apparently, Hannah was… a little weird. Maybe weird´s not the word, but she wanted him to pretend, while she pretended too, in front of everyone. That was weird. However, they will both love each other. And that´s what matters in the end, right?

Yes, she wants to keep love a secret, and kind of keep him as his personal assistant in front of everyone. But there would be love in the end, right? However, this was, it was sure better than his last relationship.

“It… yes, it sounds good… ma´am.” He said.

“Now, I just said you can leave the “ma´am” thing aside, do I need to repeat myself?” she rose an eyebrow, she wanted to say things once and that it was clear.

Matt moved his head, denying that she had to. He seemed a bit intimidated. And this was not what Hannah wanted.

“Oops, here I go again. Sorry. I just said we´re going to take things easy. Lok dear, I´ll chill from now on, no more business Hannah, I´ll be… kind Hannah? Or maybe, Lazy Hannah? That doesn´t sound right. What do you think? Any name ideas?” she asked.

“Well… what about, home Hannah? You know, since you´ll be kind and… relaxed at home.” He shrugged, waiting for her to say something.

“Home Hannah… sound good. Hey, I like it. See? I may need your advice for certain matters. And that´s a part of what you´ll be doing here. Well, not here HERE, since we´re at the office and I´m sure you don´t know much about investments and the marked, but please, correct me if I´m wrong. Do you?” she asked.

“I… don´t. No, I don´t know.” What was this whole building even for? What did she work on?

“So cute, and honest. That´s also a really important matter. Honesty.” She said as she reached for him and caressed his cheek with her hand. She knows that this kind of approach is good whenever you want to prove someone you´re kind, gentle. A good match, per se.

 

They moved on. Hannah, who said he should treat her as “house Hannah” will show him what some of her duties will be if he chose to accept her as his couple. Nothing hard, given the fact that he had no experience, or any sort of preparation for it.

Hannah made it clear that she had an assistant already. A woman, capable, punctual, sharp. Therefore, he didn´t need to worry about anything important. At least for the company.

“And, this is the app you would use to take notes. Sometimes I like to brainstorm some ideas while I walk around the office. At those times, I like my ideas to be written down, Normally, I ask my assistant to come and write them down, but it can speed up the process if you do so.” She said.

Right now, they were looking at her computer´s monitor. And how could both look at it? Was he sitting on a chair next to her? No, he was sitting on her lap. When she first suggested it, he blushed. He did not like the idea, but at this point, he had done more embarrassing things.

Within a few minutes, he forgot he was sitting over her thick, soft thighs, and that her huge, heavy breasts were supporting his back. He soft, smooth body behind, beneath, surrounding him completely, it was forgotten now. Partially. He tried to focus in the monitor and not on the giantess supporting him.

“It´s really easy, you only have to write down what I say and… how fast can you write?” she asked.

Matt turned at the keyboard, the thing was huge. This thing was designed for women from fourteen to twenty feet tall, he was five-foot-tall. Each key was the size of his palm.

Hannah noticed, “Don´t worry, we´ll get you a man-sized computer, it´s ok.” She said, but she remembered something, time.

 

Hannah turned at the clock on her screen and asked Matt. “Well, it seems our date time is almost over, do you want to extend it? I mean, you don´t have anything else planned for today?” she asked.

“I… actually I don´t. I´m free. Totally free.” He replied,

“Great! I´ll send you the extension request and you can accept it.

 

This went on for hours. By the time they were finished with this sort of training. It was eight already. The building was empty, except for the night guards. And it was completely dark outside.

“I think we´re done here. Would you like to go to my house?” she asked. Seriously.

“What? Your… your house?” Honestly, he got a bit bored there, she was basically describing a job. But now, HER HOUSE. What could be the possibilities there?

“Sure, I mean, we´re basically working here. Would you like to meet the real HOUSE Hannah?” her tone shifted, she had no idea what to do, but she chose to make a sexy tone there.

“I… I… I´d love to ma´am. I MEAN, Hannah. I… I… yes.” He got nervous, the sudden shift on her tone, it caught him off guard.

“How cute, you´re nervous. Well, don´t be. Ok?” Understanding the other person´s feelings is important in a relationship, and so is to comfort them. Comfort him.

 

In no time, they were at her place. She drove a sports car, silver-colored. But that, which astounded him, was not the main thing. When they got to her place, he felt like going into a mansion. The main entrance had a code to get in, and a huge, stone wall outside. Inside, after the long way to her actual house, it was a huge garden, a fountain, lights, a statue, more statues. She had money that´s for sure.

But her money´s not what matters here. She had made a point, she said something that got him interested, she asked him. His opinion seemed to care. What´s more, she was sincere enough to reveal what her true intentions were. If that wasn´t a lie.

The fact that such a wealthy, powerful, important woman treated him that way and not like some sort of inferior being, it meant something. It demonstrated that she was kind. And that´s what he cared for the most.

But he also had the doubt that this all could be a lie and she´d fuck his brains out at her house, or cage him in some sort of dungeon. Her house was basically a fortress, and she was powerful enough, apparently, to keep any Dame out of her business. No one will be able to go help him if he got in trouble.

 

“Here we are, home, possibly yours too, home.” Hannah liked him, she really did.

Her interactions with men were scarce. She really didn´t need to deal with men at her job. She wasn´t even sure if they employed men there; she had more important things to do than to focus on that. HR should take care of it.

Now, she had invited a man over. She made it clear that Matt had done a great job while she showed him which his duties will be as her personal assistant. Her very personal one.

Now, she was looming above him, she turned down, she couldn´t believe how he was taking this. He was looking everywhere. He couldn´t believe where he was. She knew this was possibly too much for him to take in. To her, all of that expensive, luxurious, designer-made stuff was common. She earned it. But to him, it was too much.

“How funny, wouldn´t it be fun if he thought of me as some sort of sophisticated woman out of his league… or maybe a sugar mommy… NO, I won´t sustain a lazy man who does nothing but to ask for things and hope I´ll pay them because I´m rich.” She didn´t know what to think, she was just fantasizing about the outcome of their relationship, even if this was just a trial.

 

“Your… your place is… nice.” Matt said as he looked way up at the giant woman. He was 5-foot-tall, and she was over eighteen-feet-tall. 18´7”, precisely. He was barely taller than her knee. Standing next to her, right next to her, in her luxurious place, he felt shy, small, out of place even.

“Thank you.” She replied.

Hannah wasn´t sure what to do, she wanted this to be some sort of “Everything in one date”, so far, the office stuff was done, now, it was time for home stuff. But she wasn´t sure. She´s been single her whole life, what´s she supposed to do?

 

“I… I think this is a good time to, you know, explain you what it would be like when we get home, you know, after work.” She said, with something already in her mind.

“For sure… where would you like to start?” he said, showing enthusiasm, or at least appearing to follow her lead.

“Well… I think… dinner would be a good idea.” She declared, it was, she was starving. She wasn´t sure how he managed to hold it this far, but she, Hannah was used to having dinner by 6:00, right now, it was passed 8:00. She was a being of habits, and this was messing them up, really bad. But it was all for a good reason.

“Sounds good.” He said.

 

Before a brief explanation, Hannah was gone. She said she´ll go get something more “comfortable”. He was left on the living room, sitting on a fancy couch she had. Her place was nice; clean, organized, nice combination of colors, great palette´s of wall painting. Of course she hired someone to built up everything there, she could pay for it, and she really didn´t have the time.

“I wonder… how long will she take?” Right now, it was 8:30 pm, he had been waiting for her during fifteen minutes. But he couldn´t blame her, a body that big must take some big time to get ready.

“Ok, here I am…” Said Hannah, with some change on her tone. Her voice was a bit deeper, slow, was she trying to be sexy?

Matt turned, but he couldn´t believe what he was looking at. His heart started beating faster inside his chest.

 

Hannah had made a point that she wanted to reinvent herself. Therefore, she needed new clothes. All of her attire was kind of… strict looking. Very professional, yes, but not something “Home Hannah” would wear. She wanted to be sexy at home, get home with her man and just let herself go.

Right now, she was leaning on the wall, one hand high on the wall while the other was placed on her hips. Her fleshy hips.

Matt couldn´t really tell much because of her office clothing. He could tell her waist was slim, but right now, she was showing herself off.

Starting from above, her hair was kind of messy now; her brushed, combed hair was now falling over her shoulders, sexy, glossy, undone. He followed her intense look, and immediately went down, he noticed her red lipstick, was she wearing lipstick before? He had no idea.

He immediately got distracted because of her top, her tiny top. Of course, that top may as well be a tent for him, but to her, it was barely fitting those tremendous breasts. Had they been that big before? Her round, heavy chest was taking over all of the space inside her crop top. Tight on the boobs, tight on the arms; Hannah wasn´t sure if this was a sexy tight fit or maybe she should´ve gone one size up. But apparently, she was dragging all of his attention to her boobs. Nailed it!

Right below her goddess tits, her slim, bare waist was teasing him, her stomach seemed tense, worked out even. And she did, she worked out to maintain a healthy, fit body. Mainly working out her lower, soon to be seen, body.

Her hips were wide, making her waist look much thinner. And the shorts she was wearing, if they could be described as shorts, they looked more like big panties to him. Her tight, diminutive shorts were far beyond revealing. He could see, if he focused, her tight pussy. But he turned.

What caught his attention next were her thighs. Her thick, strong, fleshy thighs. Those shorts were really sinking on her flesh, and her powerful thighs just tried to make their way out. Her legs were so long, so smooth, so sexy. Thick pillars of soft-looking flesh that simply teased him with their mere existence.

Matt was in trouble; he was getting hard! How could he miss the voluptuous, sexy woman Hannah was? Was it because he was too intimidated by her position? He had no idea, but now, he couldn´t even remember what he was thinking before.

“Ok, precious, time for dinner…” she teased as she walked his way. Matt swallowed, was dinner actually dinner?

 

To his surprise, it was. Hannah went straight to the kitchen, and asked him to follow her. From above, she made a gesture with her index finger, for him to follow her. He swallowed, but did as he was told.

The next few minutes, that became actually an hour, were all about Hannah cooking. She had no idea what she was doing. She tried to appear as if she knew what she was doing, but she had no idea. She paid a chef to cook her dinner, prepare something for her next days lunch and put it on the fridge. For breakfast, cereal, yogurt, fruit, anything that didn´t needed to be cooked. She really had no idea how to cook. That may be one of her flaws.

She managed to prepare/ semi-burn something on the stove. Put a pre-chopped, supermarket salad. Grabbed some wine, and voila! Dinner was served.

As soon as she put a piece of meat on her mouth, she knew it, this was bad. Too salty, hard to bite, insipid. She ruined a nice, expensive, piece of steak. The salad was good, though. And the wine, well it was wine.

She was amazed by the fact that Matt didn´t complaint. He just ate, not looking too happy, but not displeased either.

“Is he… does he like it!” She felt so good now, he was eating. Her heart beat inside her chest by this new feeling of achievement. But this seemed too good to be true. “Maybe men have no sense of taste… or maybe, aww, is he pretending to make me feel good? How cute!” she smiled, if he was eating, she could do it too.

But as soon as she took another piece of meat in, she wanted to spill it. TOO SALTY!

Meanwhile, Matt was having some thoughts of his own. “Is this pork? NO, chicken… or maybe beef? Which part of the cow is it, steak? Ribs? Or is it pig?” he had no idea what he was eating, but he didn´t mind the taste.

He knew what a tasty meal tasted like. What fine, good cooking was. But he wasn´t picky. His previous girlfriend didn´t lost any time cooking for him. He ate whatever she gave him, and yes, she was a terrible cook too. But she appreciated that Hannah made an effort. That´s what really counts for him.

 

The next thing that happened really caught him by surprise. After dinner, they went back to the living room. Hannah was sitting next to him, immense, tall, big. He felt really shy now.

She was just looking at him, what could she want? She was safe, right? Lisa said she was safe. But he was worried, he didn´t feel so secure now. She was sitting there, smiling. For how long? Five minutes? It was feeling like forever.

The truth is, she had no idea what to say. Small talk was not her forte, she pretty much just greeted people and order them. She had no idea how to be social, chatty, she was getting antsy.

“Thank you for… having me over.” Matt said, breaking the awkward silence.

Hannah sighed, “Wow, that was uncomfortable. I´m so glad you spoke.” She directly admitted she felt as if she was screwing things up.

“You… are?” He asked. Peeking at her boobs for a second, then back to her face.

“Yes. I… I´m sorry, Matt, but I really am not one to be… normal. Casual. I´m more like… businesslike, at all times. I don´t know how to talk to normal people. That´s why I´ve been looking for someone to… I don´t know, someone with who I can… chill, relax, let myself go and just be a normal person, for once…” she opened up to him.

Hannah was sincere, she spoke her truth to Matt. And he could tell she was real, this was not acted, planned, pretender; it just happened. She said it before, she had told him why she wanted to have a couple.

But what first seemed as a job, a straightly professional relationship, may not be it. Matt could tell what she really wanted. Hannah wanted to know what it was like to be free, for once in her life, at least after work, she wanted to feel what it was like to live a regular life. To come home and have someone there with her. Someone she didn´t paid to, someone she didn´t employed, a friend, a couple, love.

 

Matt approached to Hannah, placed his hand on her thigh and turned up to her. Touching her was not his best idea. Feeling her warm, huge thigh in his hand, he was turned on, aroused, regretful, yet turned on.

Hannah knew what he was doing, proving he was a friend. Comforting her. She was messing things up, for starters, the first part of the date was working. Then, a long, silent drive to her place. After that, she messed up dinner. And now, she had no idea what to say.

But she could fix it, now that he approached, she´ll show her what the good thing of being with her is. And no, it´s not her money.

 

“Come here…” she said as she placed her huge hands on him and lifted him up.

Matt was confused, his first thought was, that´s it, I´m screwed. But she proved him wrong. She kissed him, softly, gently. She was careful because she knew she was much bigger than him.

For a moment, he couldn´t think. She was making out with him, lifting him in the air, holding him in her arms. Engulfing his lips in her huge ones. In fact, her lips covered almost all of his face.

She had rushed to take this decision, but it felt so good. He wasn´t complaining, at all, and she felt so powerful. Holding him in hands, taking control, she was dominating him tenderly. Hannah had just found something new she liked, and this was just the beginning.

She was getting hot, this kissing had turned the torch of passion. Now, it was time to move forward. Her bedroom, she was taking him to her bedroom. Stripping, stripping him next. And then, she´ll just follow her recently awaken carnal instincts. She had struggled to put them away back then, and then they were completely gone, but now, they were back, and she´ll take advantage of this.

 

 

End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 24 on my patreon, here´s the link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 18 by Mine1234


Hannah drifted into her room with Matt in arms. He couldn´t care less, this isn´t the first time a woman carries him, and it certainly won´t be the last.

Although, he didn´t have much time to think of it, as she carried him over her chest, Matt could feel Hannah´s enormous tits bouncing next to him. They felt so huge and heavy, constantly bumping into him. He couldn´t really hide his arousal.

And neither could she. Her nipples were just so hard, and her body was like a furnace, hot all over. Was she hot for him? He wondered as he tried to guess if it was something good or bad. Usually, it was good, but normally, when the woman´s an almost nineteen-feet amazon. This could be dangerous.

 

He was mesmerized by how long it took them to get to her bedroom, this house was gigantic! So many doors, so many rooms, and hers seemed not to be the last of them.

In the end, they got to her bedroom. She stepped in and turned on the lights. The place, it was flawless.

“Don´t worry, I don´t mind if we get things a little… messy.” She pulled her tongue out and moisture her lips with it. Hopefully she´s gentle.

 

At first, she placed him in bed, gently. He was looking up at the skyscraper this woman was. Thick legs, thin waist, tremendous tits. She had a hourglass figure like no other.

But those thoughts were silenced by her huge hands ripping his clothes, quite literally. First his shirt, and then his pants. In a few seconds, he stood there wearing only his underwear, and that noticeable tent he had on it.

“Hmmm, are you as excited as I am?” she teased. Now it was her turn.

Hannah bent over to reach for her shorts, and she easily slid them off. Matt was speechless, she wasn´t wearing anything under those shorts. How could he miss that? As soon as those tight, tiny shorts were gone, he could see her wet pussy lips, her swollen cunt.

She seemed to be waxed, which only gave her the smoothest of the looks. Nice, clean, hot. He now wonders who´ll be on top?

 

With her top, she was slower, teasing him with every second. She uncovered her breasts in a dawdling way, she knew he wanted to see her tits so bad, but she knew better. Teasing a man, forcing him to wait, that makes thing more interesting, it turns him on more!

Her enormous breasts bouncing as her hands removed her clothes. Her nipples, hard, poking the air. He must see them. Matt was curious now, no! Not curious, he MUST know. How do they look? What´s the size of her areola? Are her nipples bigger than they look? Where are they naturally pointing at?

All of those questions were later answered.

 

Finally, the vixen was nude. Showing off her soft sexy features. For someone who´s over eighteen-feet-tall, she´s certainly graceful. She moves with such delicacy, teasing his mind with her slow moves. Keeping him at bay as she slides her hands over her body. Massaging her tits, caressing her wide hips, brushing her abdomen with her fingers.

She turned back at him, before what seemed like a dance, she asked: “Ready?”

“S-sure… YES!” he said loud and clear.

She smiled, then, she bent closer to him and, taking his underwear from the sides, with only her thumb and index finger, she ripped them off. He swallowed as now his erection was at full display.

Hannah was in trance, his dick. So hard, so provocative, what to do with it?

 

She knew this was her chance to “experiment”, look for what she likes and doesn´t like during sex. Or at least, what she likes to do to men during sex.

She pushed him down with her body, gently. Placing hands over the mattress to avoid resting any of her true weight in him, she ignored how much he could take. The only thing resting it´s true weight over him were her breasts, her prodigious tits resting on his body. Pinning him down tenderly.

She kissed him again, almost sucking his tongue out, but then, she stuck hers out. She licked his face, her warm saliva was all over his cheek and part of his forehead. He didn´t like it, but it was so HOT.

She proceeded with the rest of his body. Brushing it with her large tongue. His neck, his chest, his belly. She was teasing him, provoking him, making him tremble. And then, she aimed for his dick.

She made sure not to go too far, he can´t come this early. A few licks would do fine.

She started with his balls and went all the way up through the length of his cock. From the base to his very mushroom head. She stopped right there. Instead of brushing, she decided to change for a bit. She grabbed his dick in place with her thumb and index finger, then, with the very tip of her tongue, she rapidly stroke his member. He was quaking in place, the feeling, it sent quivers all over his spine, he didn´t want her to stop.

But she did.

 

“What about a nice boob massage?” she cooed as she moved herself over, placing her tits right in front of his torso. In fact, they were all he could see, her titanic breasts came from his penis all the way above his face.

She let them down, all over him. They were so soft, but heavy. Rapidly, she put hands into action, or on her tits? And started rubbing his whole body. Smooching him between her massive breasts. He was pinned right in between them, constantly pressed by the walls of her gargantuan tits. So soft, so warm. He didn´t want this to stop.

His legs were squirming, then tense, then squirming again. This all felt so nice, so hot. He had sweat all over her boob flesh, but she didn´t mind.

 

“Come on now…” she wanted to have some too.

She grabbed him, placed her hands on his sides and picked him up as she then landed in bed. Now, she was the one down.

After, she positioned him in between her legs, her thick thighs were brushing on his sides, he wasn´t sure what to do, but she explained. “Now, it is your turn to make me feel good. I won´t ask for much, but I do want your… penis inside me.”

Before he could even reply, she placed her enormous hand behind his butt and pushed him in. Inserting his hard member on her massive pussy. He could literally feel the heat coming from her, was she hot? Definitely?

But he got used to her warmth, and then, she started pushing him. One hand on his back, pinning him to her lower belly, and one hand on his butt, moving him forward, trying to get his dick deeper and deeper.

 

He liked to believe his member was large enough to satisfy women. And Hannah´s soft moans can confirm it.

“So… good…” she moaned as she sped up.

Her tits bouncing, her whole-body quaking, all of her flesh getting right. Was she… masturbating with him? He wasn´t doing anything but lending his member, was he a toy? No, if she wanted a toy, she would´ve got one. He was a man, a living, free man.

But what could he do? She´s been doing all the job. Should he… tickle her tummy with his hands? Was that, ok? Should he lick her back? What can he do? He´s pinned.

 

But that doesn´t matter, to her, he´s done enough. She wouldn´t dare saying she´s bad at dating, but the truth is, he´s the first man to ever step a foot inside her house. She would literally praise him, but she won´t. She knows that´s not appropriate, not coming from her. However, this carnal interaction, that´s another thing.

She kept going for a long time. She could tell he came, the first time, his body went all tense, he moaned, and then, he went numb for a few seconds. But she didn´t stop.

She hadn´t reach her own climax. She wondered, should she stop? Or keep going? She decided to let him decide, whenever he called it, when he gave up, then she´ll stop. But the truth is, Matt´s not giving.

His dick was still hard, and his vision was filled with this woman´s heavy breasts moving over her chest. He could spot her hard nipples drawing circles in the air as they went up and down. She was laying down, facing the ceiling, but those tits will go wherever they want.

 

In just a couple more minutes, he came again. A little less this time, but she wasn´t. She wondered, is she doing anything wrong? Where´s her climax?

Apparently, she´s got more… resistance, than him. Lucky she, he´s got stamina.

 

She kept going, sensing his hot cum washing her pussy from the inside. Each time, his load was fewer. But his lust hasn´t ceased.

He came around four times before she finally did. It was something. Her pussy literally exploded as she screamed, loud moans filled the air. As she finally allowed him to collapse. He was exhausted, but he could´ve gone a bit further.

“OOOOhhh, yes…” she whispered as she laid back.

Finally, some action, and all thanks to him. She ignored it could be so good to have a man around the house.

She simply reached for him one last time, and let him rest on her, placing his head over her gigantic tit. It was his pillow now.

“Take a break, you earned it.” Little does she know; he was already asleep. He was exhausted, spent. She simply caressed his body with her hand as she wondered what else could be done?

 

Morning came, much earlier than usual for him.

“Wakey, wakey! How´s my date doing?” she asked, wearing a fuzzy robe.

“Wha… I´m… what time is… it?” he was too tired, how long had he slept?

“It´s 6:30 am.” She declared, smiling at him.

“S-six… t-thirty?” he was shocked.

“Mhmm, why? What´s the matter? Don´t you tell me you like to sleep late…” she said, playfully rising an eyebrow at him.

“Well… I…” was it a good idea to admit it?

“Ok, I know. It must be hard for an unemployed man like yourself to wake up early. But remember, if you chose me as your couple, you´ll be waking up by 6:00 am, sharp. This time, I allowed you to be a little lazy, but that´s just because of our… date last night.”

Being her couple does have her downs, but the sex, he could still feel her thighs brushing on his sides. Maybe he could get used to it.

 

“BUT! Hannah, my… my clothes?” they were shredded last night.

“Oh, yes, I… I´m sorry for that, I guess I just let myself go in the heat of the moment. But I did a little something as you were sleeping. Here…” she pulled a small bag from the nights table. “I got you some clothes.”

“WOW, thank you!” she was so generous.

“You´re welcome, that´s the least I could do. Put them on, I´d like to see you wearing them. I hope they’re the right size…” she read the tags on his shredded clothes, she was sure she picked right.

 

With him finally dresses, he came to notice that they were alone at her house, since she gave the day off to all of her employees, this morning, early morning, it was just the two of them.

*grumble*

“Oh, is that your stomach?” she asked. It was, after last night, he needed food. He was starving.

“Don´t worry, I´ll cook for us both,” but she doesn´t know how to cook, “Do you, uhm, want cereal?” the only thing she could prepare right now.

 

By 7:30, she drove him off in his “apartment”.

“This is the place, right?” she asked as she stopped in front of the building.

“Yes, right here…” Hannah seems so nice.

She´s kind, unexperienced in this whole thing of having a couple, but he knows she´ll try.

Besides, a mature woman like herself is looking for a long-term relationship. Not to fool around like some do. If he agrees, they could be together, forever.

He smiled at her as he opened the door, but just as he was getting off, she asked:

“Do you think we´ll make a good couple?”

“I… I think we´ll do.” Was it right to say she was the one? To stop searching and just accept her?

“You´re so sweet. But I won´t push you. I know you must have options. I´m not sure when your time´s due, but when it is, please, don´t be afraid of sending one last request. I´d love it if you stayed with me.” She seemed so kind.

He smiled at her; he was definitely doing so. And he appreciated the fact that she allowed him to take some time. Everyone knew this was a big decision.

“Also, one more question, if, in the future, we consider becoming a family, would you be willing to play the role of my baby to make sure it is the right choice? I´m thinking… a week maybe. Does that sound right to you?” she asked, breaking the moment for a second, that was a real question and she needed a real answer.

“Well… I…” he hated it. He knew it wasn´t permanent, but playing baby for a giantess? He completely hated that stuff. Yet, he came with an answer. “I´m… open to follow your requests. Although, we can discuss that further, right?” he said, professionally; as if this was a job interview and not a date. But with her, it was kind both at the same time.

“Sure thing. I´ll be waiting for your answer.” She smiled and drove away.

 

“Nice, play baby? Why is there a need?” he knew she was just saying so because she wanted to plan everything well ahead. But simulating a baby using him? It felt, gross.

She was an option, definitely, but he needed to be sure. So far, he could score her as an eight out of ten. Wealth and power doesn´t mean a thing when you´re looking for love. She´s a CEO, which means, there´s not much time for them, that´s why she wants him to work with her. To spend more time together.

He needs to think this through, really hard. He has only a few days left before his time´s over.

 

It was early, very early for him. It wasn´t even eight o´clock when he searched for a new date on his phone. He had a lot of new requests, but he needed to filter them down if he wanted a potential couple. So far, he´s got one option, but he needs more.

“Ok so, I have… THREE! Three days left? And a few hours, four to be exact. He needed to do something, fast! He had already gone through half of the time. His deadline was close.

He started applying what Lisa taught him. And those requests, around twelve, went down to two. Plus, the other one he had “saved” before. He had three options, options for dating. Which one would he choose first?

 

He went inside his room, temporary room, and wondered who to date first? Should he throw a dice? A coin? Write numbers in paper and randomly pick one?

He decided to do things in order, therefore, whoever send the request first, will be the one getting it.

“Let´s see… Emily!” he clicked on her request and read the message:

“Hi there, I´m looking for a boyfriend, are you interested?” Nice and clear. It seemed ok.

He replied and moments later, the date was scheduled. Lunch, at 12:30, a place she chose downtown.

He wondered what to wear, but the clothes he was currently wearing, they were NICE. Hannah had got him some really fancy, and expensive, clothes. He doubted if he´d ever be able to afford something like this. Was it silk? It seemed like it, probably. He´s just so mundane compared to her.

He does have his doubts on the fact that the relationship could work. But he´ll think about it later.

 

Way later, he was on his way to his date. He was already used to walking downtown, no one seemed to mess with him, at least not during the day. It was the nights that mortified him. He couldn´t walk the streets alone.

However, he made it to this new coffee shop without a problem. Just now he realizes how many of them are out there. Only in this block, there´s like three. One across the street and the other two are like three stores from each other.

 

He entered the shop, just to find his date already there. Emily, a 16´9” giant. Not amongst the tallest, but she was still nearly twelve feet taller than him. Sometimes he wonders, is there anyone close to his height on the female department?

“Hi!” He greeted his date, a slim, sexy brunette who had been texting on her phone until he came up.

“Oh, hi there! Matt, right?” Her eyes were bright and blue, as she smiled at him with her velvet-colored lips.

 

Matt had the idea that he could keep her as a possible option, she seemed nice, she was pretty. But as they talked, he realized this wasn´t like any of his past dates. At all.

Apparently, when you filter down the requests, you come up with the ones who are actually looking for someone. Not just random woman who wanted sex, or other things he was aware of now.

She dropped a million questions on him. At what college he went, if he had a job, what type of goals he has. What is he looking for in life?

She asked him things no other woman had bothered on asking before. Most of them didn´t care about him, they just wanted a piece of him. But this lady, Emily, she was serious about looking for a boyfriend.

 

“I´m sorry, Matt, but I don´t think this is going to work…” she declared in the middle of the date.

“What? Why?” He was amazed, this had never happened before.

“Listen, I don´t want to sound rude or anything but… you´re kind of… a loser. I mean, you don´t have any life prospects, at all. You have never made an effort to get out of your comfort zone. Shit, you even were on a clearly toxic relationship and allowed that woman to demean you because you wanted to avoid dating? That´s kind of a lame excuse, you know?” He swallowed.

Emily was straight, assertive. She may be right; he was a loser. But it wasn´t his fault, society nowadays doesn´t ask much for men, other than keeping women happy. At least that´s how things had been explained to him over the years.

“I… but I…” he couldn´t make up an excuse. She was looking for a man who knew what he wanted, or at least was making an effort to look for it. To her, Matt was just living by the day. That´s it.

“Listen, I don´t blame you, really. It´s just that, nowadays, men are often… lazy. I´m sure this all started with your mom, that´s what they always say. But the truth is, you´re your own person. You don´t need to depend on your couple to have goals, or something to do. If you had been wiser, then you would´ve already been working on something while you were on your past relationship. I mean, what did you do with ALL that free time? Don´t answer, that´s fine…” He felt antsy.

He felt insulted, but at the same time, this all felt like advice. But seriously, does she need to be so mean? He should´ve been ok with “This won´t work for me…” but he had to ask why. If he would´ve known Emily was the kind of girl who simply speaks her mind out he wouldn´t have said a word.

 

“Listen, I´ll pay for the meal. I assume you don´t have enough money on your pocket.” Admitting he was an unemployed, broken man did nothing but assure her he was like a leech to her.

She was definitely picky with men, but that didn´t gave her the right to treat him that way. Job or not, he was still a person, with feelings. He could really use a hug now. A friend.

 

Matt went out of the coffee shop a couple minutes after her. He was thoughtful, with a distressed look on his face. He had the full day ahead of him, it was barely past 1:00 pm. But, does he feel in the mood to date? This last woman did hurt his self-esteem.

“I´m not… a loser. Am I?” he felt so vulnerable, so insecure, but then, a voice came from above him.

“Of course not, you´re not a loser, actually…” and then, two large hands seized his torso and picked him up.

He freaked out and started kicking at the air. Who was it? He doesn´t know this woman´s voice. He tried to escape, but it was useless. The voice continued as it turned him around.

“In fact, you´re a winner. You just won a date with me,” she sucked her lips as she took a closer look at him. “I can´t wait to get home.”

Matt was about to scream when she suddenly covered his mouth. She rapidly pinned his body into hers, carrying him with a single hand as she covered his whole face with the other.

In just a second, everything turned dark. What a better way to finish this day? Just getting out from an awful date and now being captured in the arms of a strange woman. He was squirming, but it was useless. She was way stronger. He was doomed.

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 19 by Mine1234


Why did this had to happen? Matt was now in the arms of a woman who he may as well call his captor.

He had been trying to avoid this everyday since he became single. Always watching his back, keeping an eye open. How could he be so reckless.

But this wasn´t all his fault. How was he supposed to know a woman will snatch him up in the middle of the day? There were people out there, not many, but at least a few.

Someone must have seen. There should be at least one person who saw this strange woman taking him captive.

 

“Oh, you´ll love it, I have a lot of things at my place. Trust me, once we start, you´ll beg me not to stop… or was it beg me to stop? Haha, I always forget.” She was insane.

How was she still free? Walking the streets as if she was a normal, men-respectful woman.

His main worry now was what those “things” were. Toys? Devices?

 

A thousand thoughts came to his mind. A torture chamber. A special chair to tie him on. A rotten nursery. Some diabolical room with some strange devices, ropes, leather. He was panicking.

She had his mouth covered, so there was no chance for him to scream for help. And there was no way he could take this woman´s enormous hand off his mouth. Still, he tried to escape.

He squirmed in this woman´s arms. Trying to set himself free. Maybe it was useless, perhaps, it seemed ridiculous. But there´s nothing else he can do. At least he´ll fight to the very end.

 

“Oh my, so cute. You´re trying to escape? Hahaha, I love it when men resist. However, you´re not pulling much of a fight, are you?” laughed the woman while he moved. He knew it was not going to work, but what else could he do?

 

He had lost hope, could already picture himself gone forever. But there was still some light at the end of the tunnel for Matt.

*SMACK!!!*

A hard sound, like two stones colliding came from above. Making Matt turn.

When he looked up, all he could see was this woman´s smile fading and her eyes losing focus.

Everything became blurry for this woman. Why? Because someone had hit her on the head. Who? No one else but a Dame, Katy!

 

Matt could feel this woman´s body giving, she was falling, but with him in her arms! She will literally crush him.

But her body stopped falling. He didn´t, but falling over his ass on the concrete was better than being squashed beneath this monstruous woman. He could take the fall, even if it was from twelve-feet tall.

It hurt, but he felt so relieved. Now he was free, and his savior was getting busy with this menace.

 

“Did you just drop him?! Don´t you know men are frail!” Came Katy´s enraged voice as she hit this woman in the head again, with her fist. He was surprised by how loud the sound of her punching was, he wouldn´t like to be on this woman´s place.

Katy was a Dame, among the biggest of women there were. Plus, she had some training on body combat. May her fist be as hard as stone, or even hammers. She had no mercy.

“Come here, you psycho!” she grabbed this woman by her shirt and threw her straight to the brick wall.

Katy was bigger than this woman. By at least three feet. And by what Matt could see, she was way stronger.

“Now let me tell you one thing, I will PERSONALLY make sure you rot in prison, and don´t pretend you´re unconscious, I barely touched you!” If that was barely, how will fully be?

 

She handcuffed this woman and threw her at the floor.

“And don´t you dare to move, or I´ll beat the crap out of you!” Was this the same Katy that seemed so sweet before?

She turned at Matt, with rage on her face. For a moment he thought he was next. But her face rapidly changed. Her eyebrows rose, her eyes regained their kind brightness. Her frown rapidly became a look of worry.

“Matt, honey, aww, I haven´t forgot about you, come here…” she said as she rapidly bent over and reached for him. That´s the Katy he knows.

 

“I´m sorry, are you ok? Did I scare you?” Katy asked, sweetly.

“No, not at all, I… I´m fine, now.” He said as he was now in the arms of a woman he knew won´t try to hurt him. He felt safe, sheltered.

She guided her free hand to his face and began rubbing him with her thumb, gently, looking for any wounds. “Was the fall too bad? Are you injured? Because each wound will add a decade to this mean woman´s sentence.” She wasn´t kidding.

“I… well, my butt´s a little sore…” he started.

“Oh no! does your tushy hurt? Do you want mommy Katy to rub it?” She was so maternal.

“My gosh, just take me, ok? I don´t need to hear any of your stupid mummying.” Said the woman who was still on the floor.

*SMACK*

Katy had kicked her, and then she added. “Did I ask for your opinion? You scum! Now shut it before I make it impossible for you to make a sound!” Matt was amazed by how quick she turned form nice to mean. Well, from mommy to “I´ll rip your head off”.

But apparently, Katy was a momma bear, and this woman had just messed with her baby.

 

Just a moment later, Katy called Olga, who came with the car.

“Here she is…” said Katy as she grabbed the woman with one hand and carried Matt with the other. “And by the way,” added Katy before she handed this woman over to Olga, “you don´t have to treat her nice, ok?”

“No need to tell me twice.” Olga said as she grabbed this woman, Olga was taller than Katy, and much huskier.

She took the woman by her shirt, then grabbed her with her other hand from her back, putting her hand on her belt and rapidly threw her inside the car. This woman flew straight through the car´s door.

Matt heard the unmistakable sound of this woman´s head hitting the other door from the inside. That really must hurt.

“Oops, did I forgot to tell you to watch your head?” Said Olga in a sarcastic, funny way. “Ok, the bitch´s in, wanna come with me to take her to the station or…” she knew Katy was most likely to stay with Matt.

“Oh no, sorry but I have to take care of Matt here. You know this kind of things are very traumatic, and out tiny guy here needs his… friend Katy to be with him for a while.” Olga knew she´ll do that.

“Ok,” Olga slammed shut the car´s door. “Just make sure to send the report soon.”

“I will, that´s also a reason why I´m staying with Matt, to make some questions for the report.” She lied.

“Of course, you do…” Olga knew Katy very well. She was excessively maternal, but for some reason, she tried to hide it, or at least not show it too much.

 

“I´m sorry, Mattie. I should´ve known better. I saw you from across the street, you know. I waved at you, but you were busy, but that´s fine.” She had?

“I know you´re busy on your dating and everything. But I really like to make sure you were safe. And when I turned back and saw you were gone, well, I panicked. There´s just no way for a man to walk that fast. So I thought, “Katy, you must check on him.” And when I found you in that… in that… UGH! When I heard that woman saying she had plans for you…” she was raging again.

Her cheeks turned red and he could feel heat coming from her chest, even her hands. Katy was boiling with fury.

He felt kind of unsettled, but she wasn´t mad at him, so that was fine… maybe.

“Oh, sorry, I… I didn´t mean to get mad. It´s just that, ever since I can remember, women who take advantage of men, they make me sick! And when I saw that woman was hurting you, well, it was only fair if I hurt her back, right?” Matt nodded.

 

Katy kept walking, but he had no idea where she, well they, were going. Was she really going to ask him some further questions?

“I know you´re an independent men, but the other day you asked me to escort you, and now you were nearly taken by this woman. I don´t mean to be rude, Matt, but you DO need protection. Now, I don´t mind if I have to walk you to every of your dates left. But tell me, do you have any other person that can look after you? I wouldn´t like to give you a ticket for being careless about your safety.” She caressed his face.

“WAIT! You can do that?” he asked. Can she?

“No, silly. Well, not since you´re in your weekly permission for dating. And if that wasn´t the case, hmm, the ticket wouldn´t be for you. It would be for the woman you´re a couple with. But tell me, do you have any female friend who can check on you before your next date?”

He did, Zoey.

 

“So, this, uhm, lady from the bar. She´s your friend, right?” Katy asked, wanting to know more information of the woman.

“Yes. But she´s not any lady, she´s the owner.” He corrected.

“I see, and… do you have any plans on dating her, is she like one of your options for a couple…?” Katy said trying not to be too nosy.

“What?” He had never thought on that.

 

Zoey was his friend, a true friend. She was caring, kind, attentive. But he never really saw her as an option for a couple. She was supportive, nice, and had big boobs. But he´s not really basing his decisions on woman´s breasts size. Anyone´s breasts are bigger than hie is.

But Katy´s right. Zoey, as a girlfriend. That wouldn´t be bad.

 

The giantess made her way downtown, always holding Matt in her arms. He knew there will be no point in trying to persuade her to put him down. Aside of the fact that he will only slow them down, apparently, he was “in shock” for what happened before.

Maybe he was a little uneasy, concerned, scared even. But he wasn´t in shock. In the end, the ride was faster if he was in the arms of this 20-foot woman.

“Is this the place?” Katy asked as she stood right in front of the bar.

“Yes! This is it.” Matt answered as he turned up and saw the billboard on the bar.

“Very well. Now, let´s get in, I´d like to have a chat with this woman before I leave you in her care. You know, just to confirm you´ll be safe.” She cooed. But was it something good?

 

He thought Katy was a pure hearted woman. Always kind, sweet. A gentle giant. But after what he saw today, she had a hard side, a VERY hard one.

Perhaps, she was just the way Olga was, stern, hard, not-so-friendly. But not towards him. For a moment, he had the idea that Katy was nice only to men. It could make sense.

 

“Ok, we´re in.” Spoke Katy as she entered the bar. “Wow! There´s plenty of people here, already? But isn´t it too early? Ugh, drunks.” He was suspicious, did she said it just as a comment or did those last words carried something more? He had to keep an eye on that.

He wouldn´t want Katy to jump over Zoey just like she did with the other lady back there. It´s true, that was in order to protect him, but what if it was just an excuse?

 

“She´s the bartendress, right?” Katy asked, he nodded.

Now, as she made her way to the counter, he wondered, will this be nice Katy or the harsh one doing the talking?

 

“Good evening, ma´am.” Declared Katy, greeting Zoey, who was busy with some glasses.

“Mornin´ what can I get… Matt?” She tuned at Katy, who was two feet taller than herself. At their sizes, she was nearly a full head taller than Zoey. But she also spotted the man in her arms, and when she turned down, she found out it was Matt.

“Hi…” he waved at her.

“Hey there, I didn´t know you had a date with a, well, a Dame.” Zoey spoke.

“Actually, it´s not a date. I just save Mattie from a mean, mean lady who wanted to hurt him.” This thing of “Mattie” was getting old, he´s a grown man, he doesn´t need the “ie” at the end of his name.

“What?! Hurt… Matt, are you ok?” Zoey turned at him, concerned.

But Katy didn´t let him speak, apparently, she´ll be the one doing the talking. “He´s fine, I got to him right on time…” Katy replied.

 

They took a sit at the bar, well, she did. Katy placed Matt on her big lap. He couldn´t really see much over the counter, but he could still see Zoey´s face. And feel Katy´s boobs on the back of his head, but that was not the main thing here.

“May I offer you something to drink?” Zoey asked.

“No thank you, I´m on duty. But how about you, Matt, do you want anything? Don´t worry, it´s on me, sweetie.” Said Katy while looking down at him, but she could barely see him past her tremendous breasts.

“I´m fine…” he said.

“Of course, you are. You´re fine, safe and sound sitting on my lap. Zoey, may I ask you something?” Katy turned at the bartendress.

“Sure.” She replied.

“Since when have you known Matt?”

“Oh, well, for a few years, I think.” Zoey didn´t keep an exact track, who would?

 

She was not asking just because. Katy needed to prove two things. That Matt would be safe with this woman. That she wasn´t just one of those women who forced men to follow them and tell everyone she was a friend, when in reality, she was a menace.

And the other thing she wanted to prove was, who´s better looking after Matt. Katy was competitive, at least when it comes to men.

 

Katy had this sort of sixth-sense to perceive when women were normal and when they were dangerous. At least for men.

She knew Zoey was no threat. Her tone, the way she moved. When she looked at her in the eye, she was nice. She knew for sure Matt will be safe. But she needed to prove who was better.

“You know,” Said Zoey, “the other night, I spotted Matt walking alone, AT NIGHT! Can you believe that? At first, I wondered if he was with someone, but who´ll get away from this guy here? You can´t let him give one step without you. I figured out he was alone. Hmmm, by any chance, did he call you?”

If what she said was right, Matt wandered downtown, ALONE. Without protection.

“No, he didn´t.” Zoey placed both hand on her hips and turned at him with a stern look. He was supposed to call.

“Interesting…” Said Katy. Kind of feeling she was closer to him. But she just happened to be there, he didn´t call her either.

 

After a while, and a lot of comments on how nice, and protective Katy was towards Matt, she left.

“Ok, I have to go, but I´ll leave you here with your… friend. Zoey, please look after him, will you? I have work to do and, even if I´d love to, I can´t carry our friend here with me. But if he says he´s safe with you, I trust him. Oh, and if you need anything, don´t be afraid of giving me a call, ok? Bye, bye…” Katy was finally on her way back to work.

 

She left Matt on the counter, with Zoey. Alone at last.

He just smiled at her, but she turned at him with a, mildly, menacing look.

“So, you´re wandering around the town, ALONE.” Said Zoey.

“Well, I… I was just…”

“And the worst part is, you dare to go out at NIGHT! Matt, it´s dangerous, can´t you tell?” Zoey was worried, but mostly upset.

“But… that was just the other day, last night I was with this woman and… we spent the night together. In the morning…” she cut him off.

“Woman? Who? Is she one of those women Lisa chose? Hmm? Or did you just date the first woman who caught your eye?” Now it seems she doubts he´s capable of doing things right.

“She´s fine. Lisa told me she was safe-to-date.” He hated this side of Zoey. He feels lectured now.

 

But even behind all that, he knew she was upset only because she cared.

Matt´s wondering, will it be ok to ask her out? Ask her if he can keep her as an option in case he needs to file a last-minute couple?

He had nothing to lose.

 

He encouraged himself, meditated on the words and then just shoot.

“Zoey… can I. I wanted to know if you, well, if you´d be willing to, like, date me?” He was nervous. She was single, that´s a fact.

“Matt, I told you, I´m not dating men right now. I haven´t dated anyone in years. And that won´t change.” She declared.

But he still had to try. She likes him, right? At least as a friend, so what was wrong?

“Uhm, but… why?” he asked.

“Listen,” she turned at him, a little menacing, but easy, “I have my reasons. Which, by the way, are none of your business.” She did have her reasons.

But that just got him thinking. As she looked down at him, in what seems to be anger, he wondered why.

 

Had something happened to her last boyfriend? He passed away? Left her heart-broken and with no desires to date again? Or does she hate men?! That can´t be, she´s friendly and looking after him, it´s nearly impossible that such a kind woman like Zoey hasn´t found love.

“Sorry…” he said, turning his head down. Maybe she was right, it´s none of his business.

Zoey took a deep breath in. she was upset, but he couldn’t be blamed for it.

“Don´t worry, it´s normal. You just want to know. And it´s completely logical that you´ll want me as a girlfriend. I´m nice with you, and even if you´re clumsy, I help you out. Oh well. Why not?” she said.

“Seriously?!” A date with Zoey? For real?

“Yes. But I warn you, this won´t be like any date. Today, I´m in command. If you want me to show you what´s it like to be with a woman like me, today, you´ll be getting the whole pack.” Now he doesn´t feel so eager.

“Send me the request and we´ll head home. I can leave early. But I´m warning you, this is all on you. I´ll explain you my reasons as we go. Not before. Understood?” Now he doesn´t feel so confident.

“Yes. I… sure.”

 

Matt sent her the request. But he was curious, why not?

What were Zoey´s reasons for not wanting to date men? She can´t possibly be one of those women who hurt men, right?

She was different. Caring, gentle. However, what´s behind all that?

 

He´s known Zoey for a while now. He knows she´s no threat. Plus, he´s already been at her place.

Nonetheless, there´s some things at her place that doesn´t quite match. She´s got clothes his size there. Men clothes. Why?

Are they from an ex? Did she buy them for him as a gift? Was she really, REALLY that forehanded?

 

It really doesn´t matter. Even if he has a million doubts on his mind. He had already sent the request and she had already accepted. Their date will start in an hour.

But the main thing is, does she have another side? Like Katy? Is she mean? Is she bad? Or… kinky?

 

“Ok, Matt. I´ll arrange some stuff here and then we can leave. But like I said before, during all that time, I´m in charge, you´ll do exactly as I say. You want to know how it is to be in a relationship with me? I´ll show you.”

He´s starting to regret asking her out. But everything happened so fast! He just asked, he would´ve been fine with the “none of your business part.”.

But this may as well be part of his punishment for asking.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 25 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 20 by Mine1234

This was so unexpected for Matt. Zoey´s friendly being turned into this sort of… stranger.

It seems to him that he made the wrong question. All the way to her house, Zoey didn´t said a word.

 

They left the bar, hopped inside her car, and then she drove off. He could see the whole city life taking place outside the car. Tall women coming and going under the light of the past noon.

And all the while, he was sitting on the leather covered seats inside Zoey´s car. Surrounded by the enormous machine her car was. He knew cars were meant for 20´ giantesses. But he just never gets used to it.

He gets this funny feeling every time he hopes inside a woman´s car. Everything´s huge, and he´s just the passenger sitting there.

But the deep silence of Zoey. That was making him feel really uncomfortable. Had he done wrong? Wasn´t Zoey a friend?

Maybe he just messed up. Perhaps, his silly question made her mad.

 

She stopped the car right in front of her garage. Turned off the engine and pulled out her phone.

Matt was feeling weird, should he say something?

“Done.” She spoke, finally. “I just sent you my request. It´s for an immediate date. You may wanna accept it before we get in.” He nodded.

Matt accepted her request while she hopped off, walked around the car and stopped in front of his door.

As he placed his phone back to his pocket, Zoey opened his door, and then, she pulled him out, gently of course. She unbuckled him and placed both of her large hands on his sides.

Her face hadn´t change much. As she looked down at him, her eyes didn´t reflect any joy, not even friendship. It seems she´s got a lot on her mind now. But why?

 

Zoey walked towards her door and opened it, carrying Matt in one arm. He must say this is quite nice, not that he liked being carried, he hates it. But Zoey´s body feels soft, and her huge breasts. He´s not proud of ogling at the boobs of his best friend, but they are enormous!

 

After stepping in and closing the door behind her. Zoey placed Matt on the floor. She sighed, knowing what will come next.

As she stood up, she said: “Take off your clothes.” Her voice carried some authority, but not the mean type.

“My… you want me to… get naked?” Was she going to go straight to the action?

Did Zoey wanted to have sex? Is that why she´s being so quiet?

“What? No! You may keep your underwear, but if you want to know how things will be if I´m your couple, then get your clothes off. I´ll bring you something else to wear.” She spoke, sort of clearing things out, but really not much.

 

Matt was nervous, but he did as she said. He stripped in her main entrance. This whole thing felt weird.

He stood there, wearing nothing but his boxers. And the place was chilly. Does he need to stand there on his underwear?

 

She came back, holding some clothes on her arm. Maybe she thought his clothes were dirty. Perhaps, she wants him to wear nice clean clothes while he´s on her place?

She´s never done that, but that was before. Now, maybe because of the date, she wants to make things different. Perhaps, she´ll be showing him her true self.

“Here, put this on.” She hand him his new attire.

Matt took these clothes from her hand. He thought it would be a whole change, but as he got a hold of it, it just doesn´t seem that way. It seems, judging by the fact that there´s only one color of fabric that this is a single piece of clothing… and fuzzy? As he unfolded the fabric, he realized what it was.

“A onesie?” He was shocked.

“Mhmm. Now, put it on… unless you want me to do it for you…” she added, sounding a little sweeter at the end.

 

A fuzzy onesie? Zoey just came back with a onesie for him? What´s more, she´s got a onesie his size? Had she known this already? Was she one step ahead? Women were smart, but they can´t see the future.

Nonetheless, this is the least of his worries. He kind of asked her out. Maybe. But what was she going to do if she wanted him to wear this onesie? Of course, there was only one explanation. But he didn´t want to see it, to see the inevitable truth.

 

“Come on, honey. I can see you´re cold. Put this onesie on, it will keep you warm.” Her eyes were tender again, just as they had always been for him. But her voice, her tone. Was she… cooing?

Matt had no choice, she picked up his clothes while he was watching this unexpected set of clothes, this onesie. Plus, he was really getting cold. He had to put it on.

 

Zoey was proud, as she looked down at the 5´ man from her 18´2”, she smiled, with both hands on her hips.

“Good… now that you´re all set up, allow me to explain.” Finally, an explanation.

 

She picked him up again, and carried him to her living room, she ditched his clothes somewhere as she made her way. Of course, she placed them somewhere out of his reach. But this may only be because she´s tall, not because she´s literally keeping them somewhere he can´t get them.

Zoey sat on her couch. Her gentle landing only made her huge breasts jiggle. He could feel their motion all over his body, he was standing next to them, well, she was carrying him there.

Zoey turned at him, smiling, reassuring everything´s fine. They had the chronometer going on their phones, this was a date, a regular date. There should be no need for him to worry. He was safe.

 

She looked at him for three long seconds, scrutinizing him from head to toes, looking at this blue onesie she had for him.

“It fits you right.” She spoke, to what he just nodded.

Matt was desperate to hear her words. To have her confirm his worries are wrong. No woman has a man wearing a onesie just because.

*sigh*

“This is the first time I´ve dated in years. Sorry if I´m taking things slowly here…”

“N-no problem.” He replied, why was he so nervous? It was just his old friend Zoey.

“Awww. Let me explain why I put you into this onesie. And, what we´re going to do through this date.”

He was listening.

 

“I stopped dating because, well… because men nowadays don´t want what I´m looking for. Believe me, I´m not asking for much. Date after date, I searched for a man who allowed me to give him all of my love, all of my attention, to care for him in the only way I know it´s right.” This didn´t sound that bad, was she looking for true love?

“I found no man for me. That´s why I stopped dating. However, I never really stopped. Yes, I didn´t open my profile for months, but I was still preparing myself for the moment when I found the real man. And who would he be? How small? Will he be cute?”

“I had to be prepared, so I bought several different clothes in different sizes. You know, to have a little inventory there.”

“So that´s where this comes from” he thought as he turned at his outfit.

 

“I was so bored, really willing to give up my… ugh, it´s a dream. I know, it´s silly, but when you´ve been looking for something like this for as long as I have. It becomes more of a dream than a reality.” What was she looking for?

She stopped for a second, and just turned at him, smiling. She caressed his hairs, his face. She rubbed his face with her big, long fingers. At least her hands were not cold But his were.

 

“When I met you, I was a little worried. What´s a guy like you doing? Wandering in my bar, with no woman to his side? And then, you just came to me. You seem worried back then. But that´s normal, you were alone.” She´s talking about the first time he went to her bar.

“But you weren´t single. You just had this awful girlfriend who didn´t appreciated you. Oh my, she even let you go out there alone, away from her. I knew she didn´t care. But I took this as my duty to care for you. Also, I knew this woman didn´t deserve to have a kind man like you, and when you broke up, I felt relieved. But that wasn´t for too long, it only meant you were a single man, drifting in the sea of single, selfish women. A bunch of sharks around my precious Mattie.” Had she just called him precious?

“I thought I will have to protect you, make sure you found the right woman during this week. But it never crossed my mind that I could be the one…” her grip was getting a little tighter. She was pulling him closer to her. Her aroma, he could smell her sweet aroma.

“Matt, I know you. I know that I´m not… the woman you´re looking for. The more you came to my bar, the more I made it a goal to get to know you better. And I succeeded, didn´t I? but don´t think I´m some sort of psycho, or mental. I was only taking care of you, that´s it. But there´s something a woman can´t deny, her true self. Her true feelings, her true emotions. A woman like myself, I can´t deny all of the feelings I have for you, my maternal side is just too strong.”

Maternal? Side? He had to see this coming. Protect him? Cute? Zoey just seemed as a good friend, attentive, caring. But it seems it´s all because she´s one of those huge mommies. One he´s currently dating.

 

“Oh, but don´t worry sweetheart. I´m not going to hurt you. No, Zoey´s not going to harm you. Today, it will be my… “return”, I´ll take this role I know was made for me. Or, was I made for it? Haha. Today, during this date of ours, I´m going to pamper you, to spoil you, to give you all the love those bitches you have dated couldn’t. Today, I´m going to be your mommy!” He swallowed.

 

Matt´s eyes opened widely as Zoey shifted his position. As they were both sitting, well she was, on her couch. Zoey took care of him. Resting his back on her forearm, and then cradling him.

As she rocked his body, his heart started racing inside his chest. Zoey, a mommy? He can´t deny she wasn´t kind to him. But he thought she was more like a gentle giantess, not a maternal giantess. Plus, did she just say bitches?

 

“I can feel your heart´s beating too fast, are you scared, baby?” She cooed from above.

“Uhm…” Not scared. Maybe, disappointed. He thought of Zoey as just a nice lady. But it seems she´s just maternal? She cares for him, but that´s because she cares for everyone?

Or, as he now thinks. She cares because she got to know him better, and her maternal impulses have always made her think of him as hers. Or, she knows he´s close to the end of this single man hiatus. And as he gets close to finally having to choose a woman to make his couple, she wants to keep him as hers.

Had she planned this? Not quite. He did ask, well suggested, they should date. This is probably on him.

 

“Aww, why are you nervous just now? You know me, I´m the same woman I have always been. I care for you. I look after you. I´ve helped you, haven´t I? Now, this is just the way I think a couple should be. A man needs a huge mommy-girlfriend to look after him.” Sincere words. Sweet, lovely words. But, was he safe?

He had been with some maternal women, not all planned, but he had. And the thing is, what type of mommy is she? Is she the full-love mommy? Or the dominant mommy?

Is she the type of woman that will let everything slip in order to make him happy? Or, is she going to force her rules on him? The main thing is, is she sweet or is she stern?

 

“Zoey… I… do you… uhm… I… you know I have told you that I´m not like… wanting to play the role…”

“I know, I know. Maternal women are your least favorite. But believe me, it´s not that bad. You can do anything a normal man will. However, my love is much stronger.”

“But… like… do we have to do this?” He smiled in an awkward way. Does he still have a chance to back down?

“Yes. Matt, you asked me to date you, and now we´ll date. You wanted to know if I could be an option, and of course I can. But if we become a couple, I will take the lead. You will follow me, and do as I say.” Now she´s showing her bossy side.

“But trust me, this won´t be bad. In fact, if you let yourself go, I promise you, you will love it!” Will he?

 

She rocked him in her arms for five long minutes. It kind of felt nice, relaxing. He can´t complain too much.

Plus, he was rubbing his face to her enormous tit. Her large, soft, round tit. Her nipple was hard, he immediately wondered why? But it may be because of the friction. She hadn´t drink any of those lactating pills, right?

Of course not, she will be leaking otherwise. Her nipple was just hard. A little odd, but normal.

 

This date felt more as if she was playing with him. Carrying him everywhere she went. Humming sweetly above him.

“Zoey… can you like… put me down?” It´s been thirty minutes so far, what are they doing? Even Katy made him dinner. Not that he was hungry, but it seems Zoey´s just wasting away their time.

“No. You wanted to know how it will be, and this is how it is going to be. Me, carrying you everywhere I go. If we become a couple, as soon as I come back here from work, I won´t let you alone, not a single moment.” That sounded threating. Her explanation seemed a little mean.

He had no choice. This was like a test drive. A full date with Zoey showing him what their life would be like. So far… it seemed boring. Well, a little annoying at least.

 

After a while, and some laundry, his phone buzzed. The date was five minutes away from being over.

He pulled it out of his pocket. Was this over? Just like that?

“Allow me…” Came Zoey´s voice as her enormous hand took the phone off his hands. And with just a few clicks, she extended their date. “Here we go, mommy´s got herself another hour. Done. Now, unlock it so that I can add time whenever this gets finished.”

Matt blinked as she handed him the phone back. First of all, she didn´t ask, she just took it off his hands. And second of all: “Uhm, you know I… we can just like… stay like this, right? I mean, if the date´s over, well, it only means the date´s over. I don´t have anything else on schedule for today and…” she interrupted him.

“Nope, mommy plays by the rules. Now, unlock it and hand it to mommy, I´ll take care of it. That way, you won´t have to worry.” She was a friend, for sure, but… he didn´t felt so sure about it.

 

What if this has been her plan all along? Play the role of a friend and then trap him! If she had his phone, then, she had him.

She could even engage them if she pleased. And that way, he´ll be hers, now and ever.

 

Matt blinked, as she walked past the laundry room, he just did as she said. She was fine, Zoey was a friend. If she had wanted to trap him, she would´ve done it ages ago. Well, at least from the very beginning. He handed her the phone, but chose to keep an eye on her.

“Thank you, honey. Now, look at the time, it´s time for your meal!” Declared Zoey, suspiciously excited.

 

She made her way across the living room, rushed a little up the stairs. Her boobs were bouncing heavily above him, why couldn´t she put him down? Didn´t she felt his cock getting hard with each of her tit impacts?

She strode through the floor as she made her final way to her room. Matt had to pay attention, she said dinner time, but they were not heading to the kitchen. Uh oh.

 

“Where are they… I know they are here… but where? Ugh, I should´ve kept them on the bathroom as I first thought.” Matt was worried, was she looking for…?

“Here they are! I knew I kept them inside this drawer. Now… are you ready? Hmm?” Pills, she just pulled a bottle with the same cream-colored pills that will only make her lactate. He should´ve seen this coming.

This was also a part of the deal. A mommy has to breastfeed.

 

“Ok… it´s been like five minutes… where´s the milk?” Spoke Zoey as she was sitting on her bed. With Matt lying on her lap, looking up at her bare breasts.

This was the first time he had a good look at Zoey´s boobs. BARE! He peeked, just a little, and today she was basically pushing him to look. Was she teasing him? Had she been teasing him all this time?

Her boobs were gorgeous. Big, round, firm. Her nipples were just… cute. Hard, poky, and will not hurt his mouth as he sucks. He had to consider that as a positive aspect of them.

“Ugh, pills, you´re messing up my date here…” she said as if she was nagging the pills, but she couldn´t really blame them. It´s been years since she´s had them. She thought they were going to finish up faster, but she wasn´t so ahead of herself. “Ok, what´s a couple more?” she swallowed another couple pills.

 

A woman´s supposed to have one pill, and that´s enough to make both her tits produce milk. More than enough for a man. But how bad can five spoiled pills be? Maybe they are just as good as one new pill? Maybe?

 

Matt was a bit nervous towards Zoey´s sudden decision, but he was also a little taken away by her tits. Seriously, they seemed so soft… Should he…?

Matt couldn´t help it, they were so close to his reach, teasing him with their perfect roundness. He had to touch it!

 

“Aww, baby, don´t worry, mommy will give you some milk soon, don´t worry.” He was rubbing her enormous tit with both hands. Feeling the smooth skin over her titanic breast.

So far, he had done a lot on his past dates, but he never really had the time to relax, take things easy and enjoy a peaceful moment like this. Cuddling a woman´s bare tit.

 

And just as he was enjoying the moment, Zoey´s boob began to expand. But not only expand, drops started to come out of her nipple. Slowly, and falling over his face.

“OH, here it is…” Spoke Zoey as she felt a tingle on both tits. Finally, may there be milk!

 

She knew the feeling, her tits filling up with milk. Slowly. She´ll be full in a moment. But within a few seconds, it started to feel a little more… accelerated than usual.

“OH!” The pressure, she knew there would be some pressure, but it was growing fast, too fast.

Zoey´s boobs inflated, filling themselves with milk. She started dripping before she was supposed to. Her enormous breasts becoming much more enormous as they were filing up with the creamy milk she so wanted to provide.

Matt could notice this wasn´t normal. He´s seen a woman use these pills before, but also, Zoey seemed kind of alarmed.

Her breast grew twice it´s size, blue veins all over her round tit. And a stream of milk coming out of it. The problem was, the stream was becoming thicker, and so were her tits.

Her boobs expanded, and expanded, her nipples grew too. Thicker, harder.

 

Matt found himself under a cascade of milk. He was soaked. Maybe Zoey should´ve waited a little before drinking so many pills.

Her tits felt so heavy, so full. She was starting to suffer by her decisions. Literally.

Zoey moaned in discomfort as her breasts didn´t seem to stop growing. There was milk all over her, all over Matt, all over the floor. And it wasn´t stopping.

 

“M-Matt! D-drink up, baby… help mommy here…” she seemed a little desperate. But who could blame her? Her tits seemed to be about to explode! And how big were they now? Four times their original size? For sure.

Her tits were already falling over Matt. So big, so heavy. His vision was filled with boob-flesh. A nice view, a bit too wet, but nice.

Zoey didn´t wait for him to take action, she just pinned his face to her tit and kind of forced her enormous nipple inside his mouth. The wet enormity of her hard nipple, it was filling up his mouth more than he felt comfortable with.

His jaw was completely open, and his mouth rapidly began to fill with her milk. He had to swallow, and do it fast, because the stream wasn´t nearly done.

 

Zoey knew this may be too much for him. She decided to take care of her other tit. As he had him pinned to her left tit with a single hand, she started pinching her left nipple to milk herself.

Her nipples were beyond sensitive. It even hurt a little, but this was the only way to relieve the pain she put herself into.

“Sorry… mommy´s sorry…” she spoke to Matt, who was lost, he was completely focused on sucking and swallowing. Even if he was already full.

Zoey´s gigantic mammaries were providing, for sure. But they were pouring more milk than he needed. A single tit had more than enough milk to have him well fed for a week!

 

“It´s ok, it´s ok, just… just milk mommy, ok? Milk me with your hands, doesn´t matter. Just help me take all of this milk out…” she was sweating. Her forehead was covered in sweat, and her face revealed the annoyance these enormous, milking breasts were.

Matt was worried too. How much milk was she going to produce? She still seemed full, and so was him. He could see a bloated tummy underneath the onesie. He felt a bit sick, too full now.

 

It took them around an hour, but she was finally done. Her tits were back to normal. And so was she.

“Oh, I… I feel much better…” she took deep breaths as she laid back on the bed. Her tits finally back to their original size. Well… original-ish. And her nipples were still so swollen.

“I´m sorry, Matt. I think mommy messed up a little there… but don´t worry. I´ll make it up to you.” Will she?

End Notes:

You can find the full story on my patreon...

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 21 by Mine1234

They took things easy. Her way to make it up to him? Well, she just laid back in bed and placed Matt over her stomach. The 5´ man had plenty of room over the giantess´s 18´2” frame.

Matt could feel her soft, gigantic body beneath him. Warm, tender, loving even. And above his head, he knew that´s where her heavy, round breasts were. He may be bursting with milk right now, but he can relax for a moment and digest it.

 

With the peaceful moment came some thinking. Matt was grateful that he had met plenty of women to date. But all of his dates ended up in this sort of… confusing way. Right now, he felt like Zoey was kind, gentle, sweet. But she was also one of those huge mommies.

Katy made an alike offer, but it also included pretty much the same. For a second, he wondered, isn´t there a woman looking for a man? A real, stable relationship with a guy?

And then, Hannah came to his mind. She was, well not regular, but her request was different. She didn´t want a man to look after, she wanted one to share her life with. She even offered him a well-paid job.

Even if this doesn´t go on forever, he can at least save some money, have actual savings; instead of walking around with an empty wallet.

 

His life decisions were hard. Although, not so much. So far, Hannah seemed like the right choice. And Zoey the second, since she´s known her for some time. This will make Katy his third option. He´s glad to have options.

 

After a little, Zoey began to stroke his hairs. This, combined with the gallons of milk filling his stomach, was making him sleepy.

“You know, now I think it´s a little late for you to go home. You should spend the night with me.” Zoey spoke.

She was not quite right. Outside, it was like 8:00 pm, a little dark, but not late. However, if he falls asleep, there´s a chance he won´t wake up until midnight, and she won´t be driving him home at that time.

He had pretty much no choice but to listen to her friend´s advice.

 

The next morning, Matt woke up, surrounded by Zoey´s long arms. He was like a teddy bear in the arms of the giantess. However, when he woke up for real, he noticed something. Her breasts.

He was placed right next to her enormous, naked tits. The sight was arousing, soft, swollen-looking breasts laying next to him. She was naked, he was naked. Plus, he had a morning wood.

Zoey´s titanic breasts only helped his erection to increase, his hardened member was inches away from her arm, and he knew it. Deep inside, he was worried she´ll notice. Would she get mad?

Well, if she wanted something else, she would´ve put some clothes on, and on him. However, both waking up naked was pleasantly alike a real date.

 

For a while, Matt ogled at her breasts as her breathing only seemed to make them inflate. Expand, grow. And then she let the air go. Then she took a deep breath. Then let go. In and out, in and out.

He couldn´t see much more than the titanic tit seeming to come closer to him, but that was enough. He was aroused, completely aroused.

 

After a snoring that was too loud that it even woke herself up. Zoey greeted Matt.

“Well, *yaaAAAAWWWWWWwnn*, good morning…” she pinned him even closer, tightening her hug on him.

He was a little nervous, she was nearly smothering him against her tit, again. But there´s something else, his dick is hard, throbbing and about to… to…

“Hmmm? What is this…?” Came Zoey´s voice.

 

She noticed, of course she did. He poked her right at the very bottom of her boob with his dick. He felt a little ashamed. However, she had something else in mind.

“Do you need some help with that, Matt?” with his hard-on?

She did say she´ll make it up.

 

In just a second, Zoey rose, and picked him up. Now, she was sitting in bed wile he was laying over her massive lap. He couldn´t protest as the giantess made up her mind.

Her warm palm rested on his chest, covering it fully. He had his head and legs resting on her thick thighs, and his hard cock was pointing straight to her. When she said help, does she mean…?

 

“Ok now, I said I´ll make it up for our… little incident last night. Now, I´ll milk you, ok?” it sounded much better than he thought.

Slowly, she reached for his dick, wrapping her large hand around it, gently. The soft pressure sent quivers down his spine. His legs kicked a little.

“Now, just relax and let good ol´ Zoey do the job, ok?” He nodded, rapidly. He knows what´s coming.

 

She started slow, jerking his member gently as he felt tingles all over his body.

Zoey knew exactly what she was doing. With her hand´s grip not too hard and not too lose. Using just the right amount of strength.

After a while, she sped up a little, and then a little more, and more.

She was easy on him, masturbating his member vigorously. He was softly moaning over her lap. This felt good, this felt right.

 

With the sight of her gargantuan cleavage, bouncing a little as she jerked him off, he couldn’t have asked for anything more. This was nice, this was good, this was… hot!

He was trying to hold himself back and not cum right at the moment. He wanted this to last. And she did the same, letting him enjoy himself, well, enjoy her treat.

 

Up and down, up and down, her hand jerked his member for long minutes. By now, she had already sped up to a quick pace. He felt the motion all over his body. This all send quivers down his spine. He was about to…

He came, together with a long, loud orgasm, he nut right on her hand. Pouring all of the warm cum on the giantess´s hand. His breathing was heavier, he seemed kind of tired, but why? He was not doing much. Still, he was trying his best to hold back, and that requires some energy.

Once again, he was spent. But not sluggishly tired because his stomach was full. He had put on a decent amount of physical effort. He needed a rest.

 

Once Matt was back at his unit. He received a text. He thought this was a new date proposal, but he was wrong. It was a message from someone he knew, his ex.

Her name was Katrina, and she´s a bitch! Just seeing the notification banner with her name on it already pissed him off. But he gave her the benefit of the doubt and read her message.

To his surprise, not quite really, the message said:

“Hello, Matt. How´s your single-man life going so far? I believe you still have a few days before you´re time´s up. Haha, how funny.”

“Anyways, I took a look at you profile, you´re still single? Well, it´s no surprise. Who´d want a man like you? LOL. Anyways, I´m texting you because I have a proposal. I´ll be nice here, if by any chance your little sorry ass doesn´t get a couple by the time your break´s over. I´ll take you back.” Her offer was demeaning. Who´d want her back?

“I don´t know if I want to lose my time looking for another man, and we´ve already been a couple so… why not? Besides, I miss having a man to tease. Don´t you miss being teased?”

 

“Sure, why don´t you go to hell…” he said as he wrote “No, thank you.” Period. He wanted nothing to do with her. Besides, why does she think he´d want to go back? She´s mean, doesn´t respect him, only uses him for sex. He doesn´t know why he made the mistake to date her, but he´s sure it won´t ever happen again.

 

This was just a reminder for him to make a good choice. So far, he had some candidates. Who were in fact caring women. He really had to think this through. Right now, he has three days before he has to make the decision.

He needed more options. He knows he´s got quite some perfect women now, but he feels like there may be someone else out there. He just wants to be sure.

 

Last night, there was no luck. Had all women already made plans for the weekend? He felt a little unsettled by it. But he still had two full days, plus some hours.

He needs to take his final decision my Monday at noon. And today´s Friday morning. He decided to be more proactive with his dating. So he picked some girls and accepted their requests. Making sure they were safe to date.

 

He met this girl, Stephanie, at the park. She said she wanted to know if he was fit.

The woman was tall, 17´9”, an athletic built, and some mesmerizing tits. She was wearing a track suit, which means, she wasn´t kidding with the exercise part.

She was simply walking fast, but he couldn´t jog fast enough to match her. He was sweating before they gave one full leap to the park. However, his view was worth it…

 

From behind, Matt could glare up at Stephanie´s fit gluts. Her long, shapely legs giving large strides, making her hips sway sensuously to the sides. Every time either of her feet touched the ground, her firm, glorious butt bounced. There were some muscles plumping up her athletic body, however, they were muscles still soft enough to quake a little.

He wasn´t sure that leering was something allowed on a date. But he earned it. This girl had just made him workout, why?

 

The truth is, she may be actually looking for a partner. One to share some quality time. A man who´s compatible with her. One who has similar interests. That´s something Matt had missed to. He was out there looking for a girlfriend, a couple. And he was upset by those women who didn´t want anything serious and were just fooling around. But he was not realizing that, in order to get, he also had to give.

This relationship must be mutual. He can´t just look for a certain type of woman and believe she will put all of her effort and he won´t. Maybe there will be some small sacrifices he´ll have to do in order to keep his new couple happy.

Like working for Hannah, or allowing Zoey or Katy to pamper him. He had to make an effort. Although, he´s made an effort enough today.

 

“I… I can… I can´t…” he could barely speak, he was spent. And not because of sex.

“What?” Came the giantess´s voice as she stopped and turned.

Before her eyes, she could see how Matt stumbled a little and then fell on his knees. When was it the last time he worked out? Oh right, never!

“Well, someone needs to work on his stamina…” Chuckled the lady as she placed her hands on her hips. “I don´t think this will work for us, do you?”

He agreed with her.

“I´ll carry you home… but just so you don´t go home without a treat…” she bent over and reached for him.

 

The treat? On their way home, she carried him in her arms, right beneath her bosom. Stephanie was stacked, like literally all women. Matt could feel the soft, heavy and sensuous flesh of her boobs being rubbed against his whole body.

He was sort of pinned to her breasts. And he was hard. But part of the treat also meant she knew he will be, and it was fine.

He even hugged one of her breasts, trying to squeeze it with his arms. Her tit was titanic. She just giggled while he did so.

 

This date was not a complete failure, he understood one thing, women who are truly looking for a man, they want something real. Not just for the right-looking guy to appear and just exist while they virtually maintain a relationship. Has he been selfish for not thinking of it?

In the end, he knows he can adapt to nearly anything. Except exercise…

 

He showered, took a nap and was then ready for another date.

The next girl on was Maya. 16´11”, with thick legs, and pretty eyes. She was not looking for someone to work out, she just wanted to talk.

 

“Tell me, have you worked before?” It was not very common for men to actually work, but she wanted to make small talk, plus, she had always been kind of curious about men´s life.

“Well… no…” he was honest, he´s never worked. But he had a job offer, that was something, right?

“Oh, well, how about traveling? Have you traveled?” He hasn´t, he had always lived, and stayed on the same town. Now that he thinks about it, his real life is kind of… lame.

 

Maya left the questions aside; he was not quite an adventurous man. But that´s fine. She knows that all men follow their woman, he´s most likely to do what he´s told, and not really look for something on his own.

“How about… we take things to my apartment…” she had an idea.

 

Something she´s always wanted to do is to get a massage from a man. But not with the hands.

“Jump… yes… ooooohhh, right there…” there´s no way for her to feel any type of strength coming from his tiny arms, however, if he uses his whole body…

Maya wanted to use the remaining time to get some pleasure. And cross out this from her list. A sexy massage, both naked.

“Mmmm, you´re so good at this…” she felt relaxed by having his small feet walk all over her. Plus, being naked made her feel free, and empowered.

“You like it?” He appreciated knowing he was good at it. Plus, her tanned skin was really arousing.

 

Matt had been hard since she took off her clothes, her voluptuous body, so hot. And being naked made him feel more arousal. This was sexy. Not common, but sexy.

“Walk over my bootie…” He went down and started giving strong steps all over her butt-flesh.

Her butt was soft, firm, and bouncy. Bouncier than the hard-on he´s carrying right now.

“Good…” she said as she closed her eyes and relaxed.

 

After a while, it was his turn.

“I won´t massage your body… however… let me give you a tip.” She winked at him.

 

Maya picked him up from below his armpits and brought him close to her face. Placing his hard member right in front of her mouth. He swallowed, was she?

She sucked his dick. Her titanic mouth lubricating his member as she sucked on it as if it was a popsicle. It felt hot, it felt wet. It was… majestic.

His whole body trembled, his penis stiffened more, his balls were filling with semen. He moaned, he felt chills all over his body. He came.

After a strong orgasm, he came right on her gigantic mouth. She swallowed the whole thing, sucking on his member as if it was a straw, drinking all of his cum. She even licked the entirety of his member, balls included, as a sign of pleasure. He knows he won´t see her again, their previous chat was not interesting, but at least the date ended well…

 

The day had gone by surprisingly fast. Two dates in a day. That was enough. Unless there was another woman who´d like to hang out right now?

Matt was laying in bed, searching through the profiles of the women who had send him the requests previously. Until, someone knocked on his door.

 

He heard a knock on the unit´s front door. Loud enough to know it was a woman. Who else could it be? The “light” knock was actually as if a man had kicked the door. But she knew there was no man outside, but a giantess.

He scratched his head, placed his phone aside and went to check who this was.

“Who´ll come here without a head´s up?” Any women he knew would´ve called, or at least texted.

 

His face of confusion turned into anger as he opened the door, looked up and watched the annoying face of his ex. Katrina.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” He complaint to the giantess. He was barely taller than her knees.

“How about, “It´s nice to see you, how have you been?”” Was she really hoping he´ll be happy to see her?

Matt didn´t say a word and just crosse his arms over his chest.

“Fine. You don´t like me. I get it, I was mean. But I´m sorry… kind of. I came here because I have a deal…” he didn´t want to hear it. 

He stepped in, and was about to shut the door when she placed her large foot on it, making it impossible for him to close the door.

“Katrina, take you foot off! Listen, I don´t wanna go back with you, I don´t even want to talk to you. You´ve shown no respect towards my person, I don´t wanna go back!” He was still pushing, even if it was useless.

“I know, I know. I was a bad girlfriend, I´m sorry. But the truth is… I need you.” She wasn´t exactly lying.

 

She thought it will be fun to be single for a while. But things are not funny. Yes, she´s pretty much the same without him. However, she feels bored. Teasing him really made up her day. It was fun to get back home and tease your tiny boyfriend for a while. At least for her.

Over the past few days, she tried dating, but the few men who accepted her request were not… interested.

Her deal was that she´ll pay for all of their expenses as long as they became her personal entertainment. She was not asking much, just to accept the fact that she will be offensive, inattentive and really doesn´t care how they feel. Basically, she wanted a simp who worshiped her.

Turns out, it is too hard to find one. And, since Matt and her already were a couple before… maybe he´d like a deal.

 

“Listen, I know you don´t want me here, but this may be convenient. If, by any chance, you don´t find a couple by Monday. I´ll be kind and allow you to come back with me.” She wanted to make fun of his unemployed ass all day. Just like the old days. She can´t feel good with herself if she´s not making a man miserable.

“No! Now leave. I´d rather be assigned to a random woman and have her sit on me.” At least he´ll get some action.

“Fine. Ugh, play hard to get. But I´m sure that on Monday you´ll be begging me to take you back. I know you, Matt. There´s no way you´ll find someone, and even if you did, you´re too dumb to know who to choose. You´ll come back to me, I´m certain.” She took her foot off and turned her back.

 

“I won’t! And how the hell did you find me?”

“Easy, the app allows you to keep a track on your ex´s location for a week. In case either wants to go back. Believe me, you´ll want to find it for when you come crawling to me.” NEVER.

 

Katrina was a real bitch. Annoying, self-centered, and she doesn´t care for him. But she got him thinking.

Will he struggle to decide? So far, he´s got three possible candidates, however, it´s not much like it.

Katy said she was too busy, but wouldn´t mind trying. Which makes her a not-so-good choice. Zoey said she will, but that he wouldn´t like being his couple. And that leaves Hannah as the best choice. She´s kind, offering him a purpose in life, and, she´s not the harsh office woman he thought she was. Even if she´s the main boss, she´s still kind. Maybe he should go for her and stop searching… or not?

 

End Notes:

This story is complete on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 22 by Mine1234

This isn´t as easy as he thought. Matt had the idea that as soon as the right woman came up, it would be obvious who to pick. But it seems, he´s got three women who seem to be about right.

They are nice, attentive, charming. He had to make a really good choice. Because he´ll be this woman´s couple until she decides the opposite.

 

He´s at his room, one he will soon have to say goodbye to. Right now, he´s two days away from his deadline. The decision he has to make is not easy. Therefore, he decided to write down all of the pros and cons about each woman.

“Ok, let´s see, what do we have so far?” He said as he looked down at three sheets of paper, all with details about all of these women. “Let´s start with… Katy.”

 

The paper was like this:

 

KATY

Pros:

A very nice, attentive lady. Pretty, loving, caring.

She´s a Dame who protects men.

 

Cons:

She´s really maternal.

Probably she also falls on the over-protective side.

Plus, she said she was not so sure how she will manage her time.

 

He wonder, how could his life be if they became a couple? He was certain she was lovely, a nice couple. But he was afraid she became ultimately bossy in their intimacy. He can tell, by the way she handled things the other day, that she has a very strong character. What if he makes her mad?

She was so lovely, but what if there was a dark side on this gentle soul?

Or, what if the lack of time spent together leads to uncertainty? What if she doubts they are a good couple? What if she leaves him?

 

Perhaps, the life of a Dame was too busy to have a couple. How many Dames out there have one? He decided to check on another option. Zoey.

 

Zoey, who has been his best friend ever since he stepped inside that bar, but was that real friendship or was it just her maternal instinct screaming she needed to look after him. It really tells much when a woman is not on the side of his man, looking after him in this very unleveled world.

Did Zoey really liked him or was she just playing the role of his babysitter?

 

Her page was something like this:

 

ZOEY

Pros:

Nice, kind, attentive.

Knows a lot about his life, cares for him.

She´s always been there, and she´s always willing to help him.

 

Cons:

She had this maternal side she´s kept hidden for so long. She even said she was not really one he would want to date.

What type of maternal woman was she? She had clothes, lactating pills and a lot more things on her house.

 

But if he was fair, all maternal women had those pills at their house. It´s like a starter pack or something.

 

Both of the past options are women who fall on the maternal side. Something he doesn´t like. Another bad thing about these women was the fact that they often deprive men from their freedom. It´s not like men had much freedom nowadays, but maternal women are often bossy.

However, they are often sweet and tender women. Caring, nurturing, putting their man as a priority. But he cannot picture himself in such relationship.

 

This all leads to his last, and maybe the best, option. Hannah.

Hannah Scott was a powerful woman. Not like the type of power a Dame has, Hannah was a wealthy woman. The owner of a successful company, pretty, authoritative. She could really be intimidating. However, he knew she had a different side. One not so business-like.

 

HANNAH

Pros:

Kind, nice.

She´s looking for a couple, a real one. In the prospect of getting married.

She´s offering more than a couple, but a job. A purpose in life. (Even if it was just as her assistant)

He can live a life of luxury.

 

Cons:

He´s not sure if she will be too demanding.

If she ends up their relationship, goodbye to his job.

 

Another good thing was that, even if her position and power was utterly intimidating, she was still learning. Hannah was a wise woman, she didn´t made it to the top just because. But that was in business life, in her normal life… she was still figuring that one out.

She had no idea what it was to have a couple. She does have a small idea, but she´s still new to the idea of romance.

This was an open window for him to create a real, lovely and solid relationship with a woman. And that´s why he´s sending her a request right now.

 

He sent her a request, with a message: “Greetings! I´d love to meet you at your earliest convenience, on a date. I´ll be waiting for your reply.”

He tried to sound sort of professional and confident, but it just felt kind of… forced. So he added a “<3” at the end. But that may be a little weird.

And what if she was working? Or, what if he was not supposed to message her after business hours.

Could she get mad if she feels he´s a little… careless?

 

He sat on his bed for a moment, wondering if he just messed up. He had something important to tell her, but he wanted it to be in person, not through a message on the app.

However, she replied, and fairly quick.

 

“Hello, Matt. Hope you´re doing well.” So far, professional.

“I´d love to meet you, but I´ll be out of town for business tomorrow. Maybe we can meet on Sunday? It´s my free day. Would you like that?” At her house, the giantess was hoping he said yes.

Matt was in trouble; Sunday was his last day to look for a couple. If things don´t come up well with Hannah, he won´t have enough time to look for a couple. A week seemed like a lot of time, now, it doesn´t look like much.

 

“For sure! We can meet up on Sunday. Would you like to meet up early?” he wanted to have, if everything failed, the rest of the day to look for a last-minute couple.

 

“Early sounds great! I usually wake up a little late on Sundays. Is 8:00 am ok?” There´s no doubt she´s a business woman. “Late” must be after the sun comes out to her.

He knows that if they become a couple, there´s a chance he will struggle a little to adapt to his new lifestyle. But it will be totally worth it.

 

Now, Matt had another date with Hannah. But not on the schedule he would´ve wanted. This date was two days apart from now.

He was nervous about that, he can´t deny it. His main question right now was, what to do tomorrow? He had nothing planned for tomorrow. That was preoccupying.

 

What is he supposed to do? Date? Take the day off? Have some rest? He has to think things straight, he´s running out of time. Maybe the most viable option is to take it easy, but not stop doing what he´s supposed to.

 

He kept thinking on it for a while, and then came with the right idea. It was around midnight when it came to his mind. What about spending a day with the other ladies? Not a full day, of course. Just follow them on their regular routines. Not a date, per se, more like following them on their day-to-day.

Of course, only if they agree. But they will certainly would.

 

Matt grabbed his phone, unplugged the charger and wrote, to both Zoey and Katy. Who will be the first? Well, whoever replies first.

He wasn´t sure, Zoey worked at her bar until late night hours, she´s most likely to see the message first, but that´s only if she´s not too busy. If she is, then she will reply by the end of her shift.

On the other hand, Katy was most likely asleep by now. She wakes up really early to go to work. Probably she´s been in bed since like two hours ago or so.

He decided to leave this to the odds. Whoever replies first will be his morning date, and whoever does after, will be the later one.

 

This may seem weird, but it´s more common nowadays. There´s some men who arrange a single date with their best options and then discuss who´ll be the winner. Same thing would happen on the other end, but women are not in a hurry to have a couple, it´s men who fall on that.

 

He sent the message, to both, and just closed his eyes. Tomorrow was going to be quite a day. He had already been with both women before, but not like this. Maybe this is interesting?

 

Matt woke up, stretched and yawned as he sat on his bed. Saturday morning, a new day. But he had to remember one thins.

“The message!” He fell asleep before even knowing what was going to happen today. He needed to check.

 

He soon found out both women had already replied. It made sense, it was 8:00 am already.

The first one to reply was Katy. At 5:00 am? She really wakes up early. And then, about half-an-hour ago, Zoey replied. He had to be fair, Katy replied first, so she´ll be the first one to hear from him.

 

He thought his message was kind of weird, now that he read it, well rested, he found it a bit strange. For a dating message, of course. He wrote:

“Hi! I would like to meet you, but not on a date, at least not a conventional one. I was thinking and I´d like to see, if we were to be a couple, how would our relationship be? I hope this isn´t weird or anything but, could I spend the day with you at work?” Hoping it wasn´t weird? The message was like asking for a couple-trial. It was weird, but none of them cared, at least not much.

 

Katy replied:

“For sure! No problem, honey. If you wanna spend the whole day with mommy, I don´t see why not. I´ll pick you up at your unit, just send me the date request and I´ll be there in a sec ;)” That was nice, in fact, he sent the request right then.

 

After that, he read Zoey´s reply:

“Ok. You wanna be my little helper at the bar? Sure. And don´t worry, I won´t exploit you. Just give me a heads-up before, ok?”

 

Both women agreed, this was awesome!

 

The first thing he did, after sending the request to Katy, scheduled at 9:00 am, was to take a shower and get changed. And by 9, sharp. She arrived.

He opened the door, just to meet Katy´s long, sexy legs at his door. She then bent and said: “Good morning, sunshine, ready for our date?”

“Yes! Uhm… wanna come in? I need to put my shoes on.” He was still barefoot.

“Oh, I´d love to, sweetheart, but I´m afraid these little doors you use are not… women-friendly. I can´t fit my boobies through them, and neither will my hips, hehe.” She was right.

Katy was 20´2”, even if she was a giantess of a slim complexion, her dimensions were still humongous when compared to men ones. It was move viable to make a whole on the wall than to get her in. Or he could step outside, that was even more convenient.

 

The first thing she did when he came out was to pick him up. He hated it, women, for as big as they are, should not carry men. It´s demeaning. But at least he was close to those massive breasts of hers.

“I´m so glad you texted me, honey. But you could´ve just sent the request, you know. I will always make some time for you.” She kissed him, right on his forehead.

Making out would´ve been better, but he knew the type of woman she was. She showed some real affection, but mostly maternal. Which is totally fine. She´s lovely, and sweet.

Her embrace feels so warm as she´s carrying him in her arms. Maybe this makes it easier, right?

 

However, they didn´t have to walk much; well, she didn’t. Olga, her Dame partner, was waiting for both in the car.

“Look who´s here, Olga. It´s our friend, Matt!” Katy was excited, but Olga was not the same.

“Yeah. Matt.” She turned at him, as Katy entered the car and placed him over her lap. Then, Olga just rose an eyebrow. She´s not friendly.

“Uhm… good morning?” He waved, but he knew she didn´t appreciate him being there.

 

Olga was not like Katy. She was kind of… mean. Taller than Katy, standing at 20´10”, her body was thick, hefty. And her face authoritative, a total contrast with Katy´s friendly smile. She wasn´t very polite either.

“Are you sure you don´t want to sit him at the back?” Asked Olga as Katy fastened her seat-belt, with Matt sitting between her massive thighs.

“I´m sure. He´s safer here. Right, Matt? Besides, we´re on a date. He wanted to spend the whole day with me. I think he needs to able as close as possible, don’t you?”

“Whatever, just hold him tight.” Olga rolled her eyes.

“Oh, I will.” Katy surrounded him with her loving hands. And then, they drove off.

 

He wanted to spend the day with Katy. But Matt completely forgot about Olga. Maybe she will make things a little less, pleasant? And even if he won´t admit it, she´s kind of scary. Her staring is threatening.

 

Matt may feel a bit uncomfortable for sitting on the same car as Olga, however, she shouldn´t matter. He´s on this sort of date with Katy.

Sitting between her thick thighs, feeling the warmth between them, the softness of her crotch. Thighs that rose at the same level as his shoulders. He may not see the road, but he wouldn´t pay attention even if he could.

Katy was the tallest woman he knew, a giantess, sexy, and really top heavy.

 

He wasn´t tall enough to feel the enormity of her bosom, bouncing all over him. Making a comparison of a woman´s body with a man´s would be insane. She´s a little over four times his size, everything in her is enormous. And so hot.

The whole time there, sitting in front of her groin, Matt was aroused. He could feel his member getting harder and harder. He tried to cool it and pay attention to this routine, but she was just so sexy.

Her large hands, placed smoothly on his shoulders, massaging him gently.

“So cute…” she whispered.

 

Katy was having fun too, but she wasn´t aroused like him. She loved it, but for other reasons.

 

Katy loved her duty, she found herself as a men´s protector, well that´s the main reason why she picked the job. It was easy to decide, she had the height, the skills, and what´s more, the love for justice.

However, she was afraid she´ll become a lonely lady. This work requires time, a lot of it. And she works all these long shifts, gets to her house only to get ready to sleep. She doesn´t feel like she´s fulfilling all of the maternal dreams she had.

She had a dream, that one day, she´ll find a man to take care of. Maybe someday she´ll save a man and he´ll fall for her. Or that´s what she dreamt of. And somehow, it seems this dream became true.

There he was, Matt, sharing the seat with him. Was he grateful she´s saved him a couple times? Thankful because she was such a lovely lady? Is this his way to say thank you? Or maybe the perfect way to propose to her?

Whatever it was, she was ready. She had a surprise for him…

 

The rest of the day was pretty much the same, and whenever they got off the car, she carried him in her arms. He would´ve minded, or tried to protest, but he was so turned on by her body.

Sitting between her thighs on the car, and laying in front of her bouncing boobs while walking. She was titillating him with her body. Even when she wasn´t trying.

At some point, he even forgot he was hungry… but they didn´t.

 

“Mmmm… so tasty…” Came Zoey´s voice as she finished a huge sub, a turkey one.

“I know, these store makes the best subs in town…” Added Olga, who was half-way through her second sub, both meat lovers. She was a big lady, well bigger.

Matt just sat there in silence, he wasn´t really hungry yet. His lunch was at a later hour, and women eat way more than men. But that´s expected, they are gigantic beings who burn calories like a furnace. He stood there, quietly as they ate, noting the time, at least he had to write something down about this woman´s routine.

While sitting there, he could feel a small bulge that had grown inside her, a whole three-foot sub, and three gallons of soda. However, that was not the only thing in schedule.

 

“Well, Olga, I think our friend here needs some food too… do you mind?” Said Katy as she used the car to point Olga to get out of the car.

“Ugh, but I´m still eating…” she complaint.

Katy had a pill right before, and it was already kicking in.

Olga looked down at her breasts, and could see two wet spots on her blouse. Of course, Katy couldn´t hold it.

“Fine.” Olga grunted as she opened the door and got off, without forgetting her drink.

 

“Tell me, Matt. Are you ready for your lunch?” Katy asked.

“Oh, well, I´m… I´m really not that hungry.” He said. But he ignores Katy wasn´t asking.

“Aww, how cute. Listen, dear. Mommy already had her lunch, now, it´s time for you to eat something too, we can´t have you go on with an empty stomach all day long, right?” she wasted no time, before he could protest, she was already placing him sideways over her lap. He was eating, whether he was ready or not.

 

“Don´t worry, mommy knows best…” she said as she unbuttoned her blouse and revealed a pair of swollen breasts. Her bra was already stained with milk.

Maybe this is what he doesn´t love about maternal giantesses like Katy. Before he could say anything, she had already undone her bra and exposed her engorged nipples. Hard, dripping nipples.

 

“K-Katy… uhm, you know I… I´m really not so… I had a large breakfast and…” he didn´t want anyone to see her at the parking lot, feeding him straight from her tit inside the car.

“Shhh, shhh, relax. Just close your eyes and take this big, fat nipple in your mouth. It´s full of vitamins…” she cooed as she inserted the nipple inside his mouth.

Matt kicked in for a second, but she just pressed him a bit harder against her tit. He closed his eyes hard; his whole face was pinned against her mammoth-sized breast.

The milk was creamy, thick, tasty. He hated it, but he liked it. This wasn´t his idea of a meal, but the more he drank, the sweeter it tasted.

He wasn´t counting on the fact that Katy will take this as a chance to breastfeed him. But he should´ve seen that coming.

 

“So precious. Drink up, Matt. Because we´re just starting.” She was right. If he agrees, all of his days will be like this. Spending all of his time pinned against Katy´s body; feeling Olga´s anger falling over him, at least her contempt. But most of all, his only meal would come out of that huge, soft, and swollen tit.

He hated the fact that the milk was tasty, but being a grown man, fed by her like this, it felt wrong.

 

“Drink up, dear. Drink to your hearts content.” She cooed from above.

He couldn’t resist. Even if he wanted, he was on a trance now, sucking, swallowing. Creamy milk filling his stomach. There´s a huge chance he´ll be knocked down by the time he drinks both of her titanic breasts´ milk.

He was already feeling sleepy. Why? Besides, another question came to his mind, had he told her this was not going to be a full day? That this date was only until… 2:00 pm, maybe 3:00? He hadn´t schedule a date with Zoey, not yet. But, had he explained this to Katy?

 

End Notes:

This story is completed on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 23 by Mine1234


“What?! You want to leave? But it´s is so soon.” Complaint Katy.

Matt just told her this “day” with her was actually not the full day. He didn´t get a chance to tell her before. First, he was hypnotized by her soft flesh, rubbing his body against her gigantic crotch. And then, his mouth was too full with her tit to say a word.

“Yeah… I didn´t mention it before but… I… I have this other, ehm, place to be…” he felt bad. He felt like he just lied to Katy. And she was so excited before, but now, she´s displaying quite some sorrow.

“Ugh, just let him go already. Katy, we are WORKING. He´s just slowing us down. You, just give me the address where you want us to drop you and consider yourself ditched!”

“Olga! Don´t be mean.” Even if he literally was leaving them behind, well, leaving Katy behind, she still didn´t like Olga´s tone.

Olga rose her eyebrow at Katy, while she still kept Matt on her lap. Only that now his stomach was full of her milk.

 

“Are you sure you have to go? Aren´t you too full? Maybe we should wait a little.” Katy wanted to stay with him for a bit longer.

“Sorry…” Matt just felt worse. She was almost pleading. But he wanted to be fair, and give all three women a chance, and the same time.

“Come on, just let him go. Who cares if he´s full? In fact, if he vomits, we´ll just pick him up for puking in public. And then he´ll be back on your lap. With his clothes covered with your… milk.” Olga was right, but it wasn´t fair to Katy.

 

“We´ll leave you here, Mattie. But if anything´s wrong, or if you´re feeling just a liiiittle bit nauseous, just call, ok?” Katy explained, looking down at this tiny man.

“Come on, Katy! Hurry up!” Olga was not very patient.

“I´m coming! Gosh… I guess I´ll see you later. Bye, bye, cutie.” And they were gone.

Matt was left right in front of Zoey´s bar. It was open by now. It was 2:00 pm. A little early for the bar, but not exactly the “happy hour”. Most likely, he´ll be the only one at the bar. Except for Zoey.

 

“So, you´re dating your “possible” couples, huh? And the other girls don´t mind? I mean, aren´t you like… using them?” Came Zoey´s voice as she cleaned some of the glasses on the counter.

“Well… it sounds kind of bad when you say it that way…” Matt had to admit it, it was kind of selfish. If he kept it as a lie, then this only seemed he was trying to be with the other person the most time he could before taking a decision. But this, admitting his plan, he sounds a bit like a jerk.

Zoey just rose an eyebrow, she knows more, this isn´t the best he could do.

“Hey, give me a break, I only have today and tomorrow. And half a day has gone already.” He crossed his arms on his chest as he was sitting at the stool, with a special booster sit designed for men.

“Fine. You can hang around here. And we´ll start the date just so that you´re protected, ok?”

“OK!” A day with Zoey… while she´s at work. How is the rest of his day going to be?

 

After a while, he realized something… it´s boring. Turns out that, after the first couple customers came in, after half of the tables were occupied, he was confined to be at the back of the bar. Why? Because Zoey said it was safer this way.

“Just stay here and make sure to update our date´s chronometer every hour, ok?” that´s what she said before she was off to work, for a looooong time.

 

This was not like with Katy, where he was comfortably sitting between her legs. Leering at the vast, large, long flesh of her legs. He didn´t plan that, but he was lucky.

But now, he was just there, sitting on this chair, which was actually a booster step Zoey used. Yes, she´s an 18´2” woman, but there´s a couple bottles on the cabinet at twenty-five-feet tall, she can´t reach those. That´s why she needs the three-foot booster step where he is sitting.

 

He was bored. The only exciting thing back there were her long, shapely legs. Today, Zoey was wearing some small, to her, tight shorts. Displaying almost the entirety of her smooth legs. No one could see them from the front, but from behind the bar. Matt had a leggy show for his own.

She was going from one side to the other, giving long steps that made her fleshy thighs quake. He could feel her steps over the wooden floor of the bar. See her calves bouncing, her round, defined bare calves.

And her butt, her big, hefty, tight butt bouncing a little as she moved from one side to the other. Her butt was majestic. For a man like him, who nowadays, at 5´ was fairly tall, she was enormous. If she happened to let that huge ass fall on him, he´ll be crushed. But maybe that will be worth it.

 

Besides staring at her butt, because her boobs were too high to look at, he was bored. He took the time to ponder his last two dates. So far, choosing Katy was a better option. She was attentive. SO far, Zoey hadn´t pay any attention to him. Or so he thinks.

“Matt, it´s 6:00 already, are you hungry?” Said Zoey, standing in front of him. He was barely leveled with her knees right now.

“I… yes.” He had already digested his previous, milky, lunch. He wouldn´t mind something solid.

“On it.” She winked.

 

Before he could tell, Zoey came back with a big, thick, sweet slice of apple pie, with ice cream! He can´t lie, it was his favorite, and she knows it.

“Here you go. I know it´s not a balanced meal, but we´re on a date, right? No one eats healthy on dates.” This was nice.

 

Yes, he felt ignored. Yes, this wasn´t exciting, not even interesting. But things were easy, he didn´t have to do much. Just sit there, and after a while, a big slice of pie. Of course, to Zoey, this “slice” was more or less a spoonful of pie. But to him, it was a generous slice.

With this “bribe”, the pie was, he took another time to think. Maybe this was better. Katy paid him attention, but she didn´t feed him pie. Plus, now that he´s more aware of it, wasn´t Katy´s job more dangerous than Zoey´s?

Yes, women got drunk, but he´ll be safer behind the bar than sitting on those women´s car. Right where the action was.

 

Looking at the good and bad things there was on both women, he was right where he started. Unsure about who to choose. So far, both kept him in mind. Both were attentive, but both were working. And that was fine. The thing is, he´s not part of their work.

Yes, he´s there. Yes, he´s not a pest. But he´s not doing much. Just sitting there, letting time slip.

 

Matt has different options. So far, another difference is that, with Zoey, there´s a bigger chance that there won´t be anything maternal done outside of their home. When he moves with her, if he does choose her.

Today, even if he did want at the end, Katy breast fed him. Right on her car, in the middle of a parking lot. There´s nothing wrong with that, but it´s kind of humiliating. However, with Zoey, they are in public. Which means she won´t be able to do something like that, with all those people around. But, if she does, then it will be ULTIMATELY humiliating.

Both women had their pros and cons. But Zoey´s not as maternal as Katy. Even if she was, she´s not forcing this to him, she even said she didn´t want a couple because, she knows, she will end up doing that, and MORE.

 

By 7:00 pm, he was tired. Not physically, just plainly tired of sitting on the same place for hours! He needed something to do. This all made him think about Hannah, she offered him a job, a purpose.

The bright side of tomorrow´s date is, he´s getting more than just a couple. A girlfriend, yes, who´s not maternal, even better for him. Plus, and this is something he´s not looking for but it´s another thing he has to keep in mind, she´s got PLENTY of money. Not to say she´s rich.

Above that, she will hire him, as her assistant, but still. He will earn money, His own money. Coming from his girlfriend… but he will earn it. He´ll work, get paid and spend his time with his girlfriend. This is, so far, good. Perfect even. That´s if Hannah´s really showing her true self.

 

So far, she projected the image of a woman who had everything in life, except for a couple. Hannah´s totally new in this. She´s been single all of her life, and she´s not even forcing this.

She really wanted to know what love was. Else, she would´ve hired anyone to do so. Yes, she´s kind of hiring Matt too, but not to play the role of her boyfriend, but to be with her.

 

In the end, Matt will be the one who will decide. He needs to be really careful. Every woman offers a different thing, and every woman expects something different from him. Plus, if he choses one over the other, will they get mad? He had plenty to think about.

 

After 8:00 pm, the bar was crowded. It was logical, it was weekend already. Most women were out of work by now, dressed up and ready to chill at the bar.

He couldn´t see, but he could listen to the sound of a crowded bar. The voice of at least twenty women, and still rising. Glasses placed on tables, chit chatting. Zoey taking more and more orders from the waiters. She was busy. She didn´t even pay attention to him, she was going from one side to the other, picking glasses, pouring drinks.

Making these special, and very colorful drinks. Each one different from the other. Some even had ice cream? Chocolate? He had no idea, but this was hard. Before, he didn´t pay much attention to what she did, he was focused on his drink and just saw her coming and going, but now, as he was sitting behind, where the real action was, he was amazed.

She was like a machine. Zoey didn´t even look at the bottles she picked, it seems she knows exactly where everything is. Like an extension of herself.

 

But, while he was looking straight at the giantess topping a glass with whipped cream, a glass fell. Right next to him.

And it was not a man-sized glass. Not one of those six-inch glasses’ men used. This was a full woman´s sized glass. That thing was HUGE. Two-feet in height, and a foot in width, and it was a “small” one.

His heart stopped during a fraction of a second. That thing fell really close to him. He stopped thinking and just froze.

 

That glass weighted fifty pounds! If that had fallen over him, he would be seriously injured, at best.

He only turned down at the big chattered pieces of the glass on the floor. Looking at the one-inch-thick pieces of glass on the floor. Wondering, what if it had fallen on his head?

 

“What, the FUCK!” Yelled Zoey.

Her tone, her enraged, loud tone. Matt turned, just to see how she was turning straight at him, with her face completely red.

“Are you stupid!” she turned and yelled at one of the customers, more precisely, the one who dropped the glass. And why was she so mad? Well, let´s just say this other woman was kind of… drunk.

 

“Huh?” Replied the sluggish, drunken woman. Not fully sure if Zoey was talking to her.

This woman´s been here for a while, drinking alone, actually. She was fine the first four glasses, but the last six…

“I said. Are. You. STUPID! Can´t you see there´s someone behind the bar?” she pointed at Matt.

He felt extremely shy, now, he was the center of attention.

The other woman rose a little from her seat, looked above and then checked down, where Zoey was pointing. Matt could see on her face that she´s had plenty of booze today. A red nose, together with blushing cheeks, and her eyes, her glassy eyes. There´s no doubt, she was done.

“Oh… hi there…” that´s all she said. Which, of course, pissed Zoey.

“Don´t greet him. You owe him an apology.” She declared.

“What? Apo… logy? What for? It… wash… and accident.” Now the lady was kind of stumbling a bit as she sort of stood up.

“You nearly killed him! Now apologize and get the hell out of my bar!”

 

Matt was not feeling very comfortable now, he was in the middle of an enraged woman, Zoey, and another lady who certainly did nothing more than making the first woman mad. Her lack of care was what truly pissed Zoey.

 

“Come on, I just… the glass just slipped. Besides,” the drunken lady frowned, “you don´t get to tell me what to… do.” It seems she finally perceived what was going on.

Zoey clenched one of her fists. But she knew better not to hit this woman on the face. The drunken lady was about 17´ tall, a foot shorter than Zoey. But Matt couldn´t really tell from below.

“I said, get you ASS out of MY bar, understood?” Zoey demanded, but the lady wasn´t moving.

 

The other woman was not moving. Either she didn´t care, or she just wanted to piss the bartendress more.

In the end, Zoey knew this woman was not going anywhere, not without a “push”.

 

The lady was too drunk to move or react quickly. Zoey just approached, at a regular speed, and grabbed her, by the ear. She pulled her from behind the bar, all the way to the end of it, where this tiny door was.

“Ouch! H-hey… s-stop…” the drunken woman said, who did nothing more than to follow Zoey as she pulled her by the ear.

Zoey said nothing. She was tired.

 

Matt was trying to see from behind, but he didn’t made it past the bar, and since that thing was about ten-feet-tall, there´s no chance he can see shit.

The only thing he could hear was the door, and Zoey yelling: “And NEVER come back!” It seems everything was done.

 

Within a second, Zoey was back.

“Don´t worry, she´s too drunk to tell where she came from.” She said as she slowly approached Matt. Bent over and without an effort, picked him up.

“I´m sorry, sweetheart, let me check you out, you´re not injured, right?” or else, she´ll find that bitch and will kick her ass all the way down the street, and probably back.

“I don’t… think so.” He was a bit uneasy, in part because of what had happened, and also because he had Zoey´s large hands beneath his armpits.

 

She looked at him, up and down, checked his legs, his arms, and then his face.

“Awww, honey, I´m so sorry about that.” *muack!* she kissed him, right over his forehead. Her huge lips covering the entirety of his skull.

 

Zoey´s maternal instincts are just too strong. First, she wanted to kill that lady for almost killing Matt. And now, she´s trying to comfort him, show him everything´s alright. He´ll have to recognize that she cares, and even if she´s busy, he´s still on her mind.

Zoey´s always cared for him, she´s always been a good friend. Protective, matronal, but still, a friend who cares. She may have her reasons, but they are nothing but pure.

Matt will have to ponder all that tonight, while he tries to resume what happened today. After dating Katy and Zoey for quite some hours, he´s able to tell who´s a better girlfriend material, right?

 

“Ok, I´ll have to move you somewhere else, since being behind the bar is still a bit dangerous. I´m sure you´ll be safe here.” Declared Zoey, now carrying him inside a room next to the bar.

It was the kitchen, a small one, since there´s not much to cook other than wings and fries. Inside, there was this cook, a woman who was not much communicative.

“Ok, Dania, I´ll leave Matt under your care until we close, ok?” Said Zoey, putting emphasis on the word “care”, she wasn´t worried at all, she trusted Dania.

“Hi.” Said Matt, a bit uncomfortable by meeting this woman while being in the arms of his date.

“Ok, Matt. I´ll go back to the bar, but I´ll come back to check on you when the bar´s not so crowded.” That could mean hours.

 

Matt had no other way to say this, being with Zoey was boring. He spent most of his time, if not all, sitting there, doing nothing.

He couldn´t even chat with Dania, she was not saying a word to him. She barely acknowledged he was there.

This date was awful. Zoey was nice, a very good friend, but he can´t really blame her for being busy. She was working.

 

“Would you look at that, he´s sleeping… aww…” Said Zoey as she came back to the kitchen, at 1:00 am.

Matt found a comfortable spot to lay on, and just closed his eyes while wondering how tomorrow will be. It was his last day as a single man. After that, he had to decide who he wanted as a couple, else, he´ll get one assigned. And that never ends up well.

 

Zoey left and came back by 3:00 am, the time when she closed the bar. She could´ve leave it open a little longer, but this was not a club; besides, this schedule works for her.

In the end, she carried Matt back home, with her. Changed his clothes and placed him in bed with her.

The five-foot-man laying on the huge embrace of the eighteen-foot-tall giantess. Cuddling, unconsciously, against her enormous left tit.

 

“My date!” He suddenly woke up. He had an appointment today, with Hannah.

“It´s ok,” said Zoey as she, barely awake, grabbed her phone to see the time. “It´s fine *yaaaawn* It´s 6:30 am… don´t worry…” He had already slept his eight hours; however, Zoey had only slept about three so far. “I´ll drive you there in a while, don´t… wo… rry…” she fell asleep again.

He has to recognize the fact that she´s kind. And… is he on a onesie again? He can feel the fuzzy clothes on him. It seems that, whoever falls asleep, allows the other one to do whatever they want…

 

“This is the address, right?” Asked Zoey as she parked in front of the huge building where Hannah worked. And probably owned too.

“This is it.” He said. Looking at Zoey, who by now, 8:45 am, was still showing some signs of tiredness on her face.

“Ok, off you go, I guess. If you need me, just give me a call, ok?”

 

This was it. His last date. The date he´s been waiting for. A date with possibly the right woman.

She sent him some instructions with her date request. Number one, he had to be punctual, fifteen minutes early is punctual enough, right? And he had to be properly dressed if he wanted to work with her.

Surprisingly, but not so much, Zoey had a nice outfit on his size inside her closet. He didn´t even asked, he just accepted it.

Kakis, a sky-blue shirt, a navy-blue tie, and some Bostonian shoes; together with a matching belt. He was ready. Dress to success. Now, it was time to step in.

 

There´s one thing, even if he´s been here already. Even if he already knows Hannah. He´s nervous. Probably more than the first time. Was it because he knows he can´t mess this one up? Or because he´s excited?

Afraid and all, he walked in, straight to the receptionist. A new girl, since the last one, well, was fired. Was it because of him? Or had she done wrong? He wasn´t sure about that. But one thing´s for sure, here he comes.

End Notes:

This story is completed on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 24 by Mine1234

“Uhm… hi there…” Matt said, speaking loudly so that the receptionist could hear him, still, some notes of nervousness were running through his throat.

“Good morning, sir. May I help you?” The girl, a pretty blonde, and young giantess, bent forward, looking down at him. And she was respectful too! Sir? Wow.

“Uhm… yeah, I… I´m here to meet Ha… Mrs! Mrs. Scott.” He corrected.

The lady blinked a couple times. Mrs. Scott? She´s new, but she already knows who´s the big fish on this pond. “Sure, may I get your name?” She replied.

“Y-yeah, I´m Matt. Uh, I´m here because we have a date,” he wanted to explain himself a bit further, “I have the request on my phone, if you like I can…” but then she spoke.

“You may come in, here! This is your provisional pass for the day.” And she handed him a huge pass, more like a badge he´ll have to hang on his neck.

“Oh… well, that was fast, hehe. Thank you, ma´am!” If she called him sir, he can call her ma´am, right? Those are manners, right? He´s not sure what he´s doing.

“Of course! Now, let me call one of the guards to escort you up. Give me a sec, ok?” she smiled, although, the girl was a bit nervous herself.

 

Even if she doesn´t show, she had a HUGE note on her desk. With his name on it, a note, signed by no other than Mrs. Scott.

“Today, I´m having a special guest. His name is Mathew, although he goes by Matt. He´s about 5´ tall, brown hair and pretty eyes. When he comes, make sure to treat him with respect. And get him up to my office as soon as possible.” Easy instructions sent to the receptionist. Followed by some other orders.

“Under no circumstance I want anyone, and I mean ANYONE, to bother him or give him a hard time. If someone does as much as offend him or delay his way to my office, they will get immediately fired!” Signed, Hannah Scott, CEO.

Those were all written in bolds. It was clear, this guy was special.

 

Matt made it to her office with no problem. Escorted by the same guard from the other day.

On his way up, his legs felt so jelly-like. They were not trembling, but anything could change that. Why was he so nervous? Unlike the other day, things were easy. He was right in front of her office five minutes earlier.

“Ok, now just knock on her door…” the door was open, of course. Hannah personally opened her door for him before he arrived.

Usually, that door was always closed, and no one was allowed to interrupt her, not even knock, without an appointment. But him, he was special cause he had a date!

From outside the office, he could see Hannah, working on her computer. She was focused, concentrated.

 

The strong sound of her fingers tipping, it was loud, quick. Intimidating even. Why was he feeling that way? He already knew her. Was he scared about blowing things up? He was certain about one thing; he knows NOTHING about working at an office. In fact, he knows nothing about working at all!

*knock* *knock*

“G-good m-morning, Hannah…” he sounded so scared! His words were barely audible.

If she hadn´t recognized the sound of his voice, she wouldn´t have turned.

 

Hannah rose her gaze from her computer. The 18´7” giantess was now turning at him. Her looks were the one of someone who was hyper focused on work, but when she spotted him, her face relaxed. Her eyebrows relaxed, going up a little. And her lips, her thick, red lips drew a smile on her face.

She wanted to scream, but the door was still open, someone could hear her.

“Welcome, Matt. Please, come in. And close the door behind you.” She sounded nice, professional but nice.

“S-sure!” he sped his pace, grabbed the door and shut him close. He took his time, a lot of time.

 

Hannah wasn´t expecting him to take so long closing the door. He took about a whole minute! She tapped her fingers over her desk; the sound making him more nervous as he knew he was failing to achieve what she asked him. Was this his first order of the day? He was already blowing things up!

In the end, he succeeded, and, nervously, made his way to her desk. Smiling, worried, but smiling.

 

“Well, I see someone´s properly dressed today, kudos!” She said as he approached, but that was followed by, “However. Hmm… yes, you´re late.” She turned at her computer, probably at the time, and then back at him.

His heart sank on his chest. Late! But he arrived fifteen minutes ago! Why was he late?

“It´s 9:03 am, I believe we agreed you should be here by 9:00 am.” She said, it was bad, right?

“B-but… but I got here at 8:45!” He said, worried, trying to excuse himself.

“You may have arrived to the building at that time, but you were not at my office before the designated time. You haven´t signed in, you know.” Sign in? He had the pass, the badge, wasn´t that his sign in?

 

Matt was worried, does that mean he´s fired? Is the date over? He´s concerned. His hands are now sweaty.

“But… how… how do I sign in?” no one explained that to him. Hannah never said anything about signing in.

“Oh, it´s quite simple. In your care, you´re not on the system, or have any desk.” This didn´t sound good, it even seemed to be heading somewhere complicated. “Therefore, on your particular case, to sign in,” she made a gesture with her hand, for him to come next to her.

He followed her instructions and stood next to her chair behind her desk. Hannah rolled her chair back, turned at him and bend, so that her face was at his face´s level.

“You´re gonna have to kiss my cheek, Matt.” And she tapped her cheek with her index finger.

A kiss? He sighed, he felt relieved. This was all just… teasing? She was mean, he felt awful!

 

*muack* Made the sound of his lips kissing her massive cheek.

“There we go. You´ve officially signed in by 9:06 am. Pretty late, to be honest. Even if I was nice with you and gave you the right for a five-minute delay, you already passed that… hmmm, what to do?” Hannah turned at him, expecting an answer.

“I… uhm…” he was quivering.

“Haha, come here…” she said as she extended her long arms towards him, easily picked him up and sat him right on her massive, and soft lap. Her thigh was cushioning.

 

Hannah smiled at him, tenderly. Placed her huge hand on his back and continued, sure that he was not getting this game she was playing.

“You know, I think you´re a but slow getting the hints I´m giving you. You´re my date, my romantic date. How can you, romantically, make it up to me?”

“Uhm… with… kisses?”

“Sounds fair, ok, one kiss for every minute you´re late.” She lowered herself, and placed her huge mouth in front of him. Puckering her massive lips at him.

 

One, two, three, four, five, six! Six quick kisses, being the last one a little more intense that the others.

He was wrong by being scared about this. She was his date. Right now, she was not Mrs. Scott, the stern CEO, she was Hannah, his sweet date.

He smiled at her, her pretty, angelical face looming above him. Past her big, round breasts. It seems he´ll be sitting on her lap for a while. She even accommodated herself back on her desk.

 

“Ok, this date´s supposed to be like a trial. About how good of an assistant you´d be when we´re officially a couple, right?” he nodded as she explained.

“Good! Now, punctuality is a must. But if you move in with me, you´ll arrive here with me so… the biggest problem could be waking you up in the morning. Or… I could carry you here. All sleepy, in my big arms, right next to my huge boobs. That´s if you´re not up in time.” He swallowed; did she really say that?

One thing´s for sure, she´s the one who should be pleased, impressed, during this date. However, that doesn’t mean she won´t try to seduce him a little.

 

“I… I…” he was speechless.

“Haha, so cute. You´re cute when you´re nervous, did you know that?” Of course not. “Ok, let´s make this clear, you won´t have to do anything hard. Your main role here is as my… to keep me company. Therefore, you´ll have to sit on my lap for few hours, ok?” He nodded.

It was very simple!

 

And just as she said, he was sitting there, on her massive, fleshy lap. The feeling of her soft flesh beneath him, it was arousing. Her warmth, her enormity. Even her slow breathing was stimulating.

Her long, deep breaths above his head. He could even feel her bosom going up and down, her chest inflating and deflating. Matt was surrounded by the enormity of this woman. A woman who everyone seemed to fear, a woman who had a power he completely ignored. The best he could do was to guess how much authority she truly had. Still, there she was, working on who knows what on her computer while he was comfortably sitting on her lap.

“Everything ok, Matt?” she asked, every now and then, his reply?

“Sure! I´m… fantastic.” He was, he could feel it, Hannah was a nice woman. Not full of lies, she truly cared.

 

“Ok, enough work. Time for lunch.” She said as she stood up, holding Matt in her arms.

“Uhm… you can… can put me down, it´s fine…” she seemed to be really careful with him, he was not a burden, right?

“Why would I put you down? It´s fine. This way I can talk with you easily, plus, you weight nothing! I don´t mind, if that´s what you´re concerned about.” Plus, it felt so nice to have him between her arms.

She knows they are not a couple, but it feels nice to have a man to cuddle against her. He may not know it, but she´ll be so lucky if he accepts her as his new couple.

“Unless… you mind me carrying you?” he does. He doesn´t like it. Why does a woman have the need to carry a grown man in her arms?

After all these dates, and meeting new people, he may already have an idea.

“No, it´s… I´m fine.” He smiled at her, and she smiled back at him.

Followed by a big, deep squeeze. She hugged him rightly against her chest. His whole face and torso sinking on the soft, enormous, flesh of her breasts.

 

She was wearing a blouse, fully buttoned, so there was not much skin to touch, still, he could feel the softness of this woman, easily.

And he could also feel something else. A boner, threatening to rise on his pants. Would she mind that? With him, she seems very permissive. Plus, maybe that´s what she´s looking for.

 

Lunch was… regular. He ate, she ate an abnormally large meal compared with his. But she was nearly four times his height, and weighted probably fifteen-times more. A big girl needs a big meal.

With that done, and their date continuously extended, things were simple. Very simple.

 

“I hope you´re not bored, Matt.” Hannah said as she read some papers about a new contract.

“Well… no, I´m… I´m cool.” He didn´t have much to do, but sitting on a woman´s lap seems his new reality. He learned how to relax down there.

“I´m glad, cause we´re almost done here. In an hour, we´ll go to my house. There, you´ll have to work a bit harder, ok?” he didn´t even feel like he was working now.

“Sure!” An hour? Was it… yes! It was 4:00 pm already, time flies!

 

Why was that? He wasn´t doing much, shouldn´t time go by slower when you´re… bored? Unless, he wasn´t bored. Had he found tranquility sitting on her lap? Time flew by, was he enjoying this?

 

In a blink of an eye, they were at her house. What´s more, they were at her room. Alone.

“I think we had a good time at work, don´t you agree?” Hannah asked as she removed her blazer.

She wore a matching blazer and pants. A white blouse and some heels, making her only ten-inches taller, not much for a lady nowadays.

“Sure, we had a… a nice time.” He replied, watching her boobs, her big, round and heavy breasts.

“Yeah, we kept each other company… and we liked it, right? Did you like it?” She wanted to know if he liked it, she wanted to know if he enjoyed it. If he felt nice, if he wouldn´t mind doing it over and over again.

“Yes! I… I really did!” And he had multiple boners while he palped the massive, and surprisingly soft flesh of her thigh, but he´ll keep that a secret.

“I´m glad. But… that was the boring part of our date. Now that we´re here… how about we have some REAL fun…” she started unbuttoning her blouse.

 

Hannah had a really nice day. For once, she had someone with her at her office. And she liked it. To have the company of a man. Now, it was time to… give him a little reward.

“Remember, this date´s not done… I told you we´ll be spending the WHOLE day with each other. AND, you still have some duties here…” she removed her blouse, revealed her massive breasts and walked towards the bed where he was sitting.

Swaying her hips sensuously, from one side to the other, her huge tits bouncing several feet above him. Matt was uneasy, what´s more, he was getting hot!

The image of the giantess, slowly making her way towards him, with her massive bosom jolting in the air, he was hard, and harder by the second.

“Let´s have some fun…” she declared as she stopped, two feet from the bed, two feet from him who was sitting at the edge. And, slowly, she undid her bra.

 

Everything happened so fast. Before he knew it, she threw herself all over him. Smothering between her gigantic, naked breasts. Her massive nipples, fully erect.

Slowly, she undressed him, really ripping his clothes off of him. He allowed her, he could feel his shirt gone, his pants, his underwear. Then, she removed what was left of her clothes and slowly, carefully, positioned herself on top of him.

“Open up…” she said as she revealed a purple pill for him.

 

He swallowed; within a minute, he had a gigantic throbbing member. Big enough to please the nearly nineteen-feet-tall giantess before him. Hannah licked her lips a bit voraciously and bent over.

She sucked his cock, deeply, lubricating his huge member. Matt trembled as he felt her enormous and wet tongue all over the new extension of his member. So big, so heavy and so sensitive! He could feel it all, even his pubic hairs.

 

Once he was good to go, she rose, but not without smothering his whole self with her breasts. Making them jiggle to the sides, right on his face, to arouse him even further.

Then, she inserted his huge member on her hungry pussy. Slowly, both being so sensitive. Both moaning through the whole process.

The gentle thrusting of her hips slowly sped up, more and more. Lucky for both, men were tougher, meant to endure the size of their massive counterparts.

 

Matt was seating, and he felt so hot. Hannah´s pussy was on fire. She kept going, and going, pushing and pushing. He couldn´t take it, or so he thought.

He felt as if he was at the verge of coming, but that feeling kept going for about twenty minutes. He really had no idea, he completely lost track of time. The only thing in his mind were Hannah´s massive breasts. Bouncing up and down with her every move. Her nipples drawing large circles in the air.

Her hair, spread all over as she threw her head forward, backward. Her moans filled the air. Their passion made the moment ever-lasting. Yes, he used a pill, but it was only fair.

 

He felt exhausted, his breathing was heavy, his whole body was covered in sweat. Down where he was, beneath her huge, and hot body. The temperature did nothing but rise. Her thighs, as he placed his hands on their soft skin, he could feel their warmth, and her pussy, it was on fire! But not as much as his dick.

The temperature down there must be a couple degrees higher than the one in the room. But the passion he felt got him going.

Lust, passion, several number of chemical stimulators. He was going to go to the very end.

 

The good thing was that she was almost there. The pill was designed for a man to please a woman properly. In size and, mostly, in time. In fact, she was most likely to finish before him. And so she did.

She came, all over his dick. Washing it with her feminine juices. His sex now covered with pussy juice. Now, he was next.

 

Her loud moan was a sign that this was over. And his body didn´t took long to meet hers.

His fingers sank on her tense thighs. His moan, not even close to the volume of hers, was heard. The pill even made his load much more intense, much more cum came out from him.

Was this good? Sure, it was tested.

 

After all the moaning, the passion, the love-making, his body relaxed. And so did hers.

Hannah landed next to him. Making him bounce over the mattress as her enormous body settled in bed. The size contrast felt cartoonish. But it is what it is. After all, he´s a tall five-foot-tall man, and she´s a tall eighteen-foot-seven giantess. Both on the tall side, but based on different metrics.

 

“That was… something, right, Matt?” He didn´t have the strength to reply, he just moaned something that sounded like an approving sound.

She smiled, turned at him, and placed her hand over his naked body. Hannah knows it, this is how things should be. She´s not supposed to be single, single life to her is boring.

She wants a man, a boyfriend. Even, a husband. And Matt seems to be the perfect candidate.

 

Polite, understanding. Respectful, she can tell he´s sometimes scared of her, but there´s no need. She´s gentle, nice. Not with everyone, of course, but he´ll be special.

 

“What do you think, Matt. Am I a good… girlfriend material?” She asked, she had to ask.

He passed all of her tests. Which were not much, actually. She was independent, wealthy. She didn´t need much in life, except for a man who would keep her company.

All she needed is a man who´s there for her. There to love her, to please her, to care for her.

Hannah´s only looking for one thing, love. Now, the question is, does Matt love her?

 

“You… you…” the effects of the pill were slowly vanishing. He was not full of adrenaline anymore, now, he was feeling kind of tired.

He could listen to Hannah´s voice, but it was lower every time, and seeming to distance. His eyes were closed, and his mind was slowly drifting away. He was spent, he knows she asked something, and at the moment he understood, but now, what was her question?

What´s more, was he still awake? She was talking to him, right? She expected an answer, he needs to answer. Yes! Or, no? What was the question again?

 

Before he could process what was going on, he fell asleep.

Hannah blinked a couple times, he was asleep? She made a question and, for the first time, no one answered. Was she upset? Annoyed? Enraged? Not really.

“I should´ve known… I should´ve known he´ll be spent after we finished… oh well. Shame on me for not asking before. Sleep tight, Matt, you can tell me tomorrow morning, don´t worry. I have ALL day…”

She may, but he doesn´t. Tomorrow, by midday, at exactly 12:00 pm, he´s supposed to have a girlfriend, else, he´ll be at the mercy of whoever wants to assign him one.

 

The answer was simple, the real question is, who´s better for him? And, who is He better for? Which of all three seems to need a boyfriend, and which of them seems to need a man like him?

Hopefully, he´ll be awake soon enough to answer that question. Soon enough to send the request and soon enough to make the decision.

End Notes:

You can find the last chaper on my patreon! Here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 25 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Final chapter!!! I hope you liked this story, and I hope you like this end I´m giving it ;D

“Pick me.” Said Hannah, looking down at him on her nice, elegant, office outfit.

“No, pick ME.” Said Katy, bending and stretching her arms towards him.

“Matt, pick me!” Called Zoey, with a face that showed confidence.

 

All three gigantic women were there. All of his possible couples. And Matt seemed to be in the middle. He was the one who´ll tell who to choose. Which of these three, pretty ladies will become his couple.

 

“Come on, there´s no way he´ll pick you. He LOVES being sit on my thick, huge thighs.” Called Katy.

“What? And you think he´ll choose you for that?” Came Hanna´s voice. “It´s me the only one who he´s had sex. I can give him all the passion he wants.”

“Passion? Pfft. There´s more in life than passion.” Replied Zoey, “I´ve known him for WAY longer than either of you. Believe me, if someone knows what he wants, it´s ME.”

 

Matt was confused. How did this happen? When did all three of them met? How did all of them met? And how does Hannah know that?

All three women were standing before him. Looming high above. Being Katy the tallest of them, at 20´2”; followed by Hannah, 18´7”; and finally, Zoey, 18´2”.

Matt stood there, craning his neck to look up at the giantesses fighting, for him. To see who´ll get to keep him. Even if he´s the one who must choose, it seems they are trying to make the decision “easier” for him.

 

“Listen, you´re both too short. He needs a woman big enough to protect him.” Said Katy.

“No, what he needs is love. I´m sure I´d be able to pamper him more.” Said Zoey.

“Ha! I believe I´m wealthy enough to provide ANYTHING he may need or want. You two should step aside.” Added Hannah.

 

This was not good. They are not asking him anything! They are just there, taking the big decision for him.

And what about the time? What time is it? It doesn´t seem as if it´s the early morning. And today, today´s his LAST day! He needs to pick. Else, he won´t get to choose.

If he can´t pick either of them soon, they will assign him a couple. And it won´t be someone he´s dated. Not even someone he knows. IT could be anyone!

 

Suddenly, a huge clock appeared before him. More like a count-down timer. He had seconds to decide! Seconds!

10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3…

Time was running, he had to pick his phone and pick. Any! Will two seconds be enough to open the app and select a couple?

2… 1…

That was it! The time was over.

 

Suddenly, everything was teared apart. Reality, the three giantesses before him were split apart. The ground opened. A huge creak appeared. And he fell right into it.

“Matt…” someone was calling his name. But it was too dark, he couldn´t see a thing. Was it maybe the voice of the lady who´ll assign him a couple?

“Matt…” she called again, her voice becoming stronger, and a bit familiar.

“Matt, are you ok?” He knows that voice. It´s…

 

“Hello? Matt? Wake up.” It was Hannah, next to him, still in bed.

A nightmare. It was all a nightmare. He should´ve known. There´s no way that was real. And a creak on the floor? Come on.

 

Matt was still in bed. And he must´ve been moving a lot. Because Hannah woke up to find him having some sort of bad dream.

“Are you ok?” She asked. Looking down at him with her pretty eyes. Her sexy torso covered by a night gown. A semi-transparent one. Displaying her sexy belly button over a trimmed stomach.

“What? Oh, I mean, yeah… uhm… everything´s cool, heh.” Well, now everything´s cool.

 

Hannah had no idea what to do. Should she ask him? Or would it be too bad to ask him about his nightmare.

She simply looked for the best way to make him feel better. So, she placed her right arm on his right shoulder and pulled him into her. A hug, a warm, tender, and gentle hug.

“Relax, everything´s fine. See? You´re here, with me.” She´s got no idea what happened, or what he thought was happening, but a hug´s a good way to reassure him everything´s fine.

 

He did like it. He found it nice. A nice gesture from her. Hannah was so sweet.

He just hugged the giantess back, closing his eyes for a moment and trying to forget about his worries. But he couldn´t.

Even if had all been a dream, there´s still one thing that was true, this is his last day. By today, in a few hours, he must decide which woman will become his couple.

 

“Uhm, Hannah…” He said, still surrounded by her long arm.

“Yes?”

“What time is it?” He needs to know; how much time is left before he makes the big decision.

“Do you mean you don´t want me to hug you? Are you trying to rush me here, huh?” She said, her tone a bit upset.

“NO! I… no! I just… I just want to know, because, well…” He couldn´t be ungrateful, or appear to be, that could ruin his chances with her. She´s a very important woman, she must not accept any shit from anyone.

“Hahaha, oh, the look in your face. Relax, I´m just kidding.” She´s never really had the chance to joke around, she´s so serious at all times. But if she had a couple, such as Matt, that could change. “According to my phone… it´s 7:24 am.”

“Oh, that early? Nice.” He woke up out of a nightmare, of course it would be early. Lucky for him, that wasn´t a bad thing.

“May I know why?” She asked.

“Huh?”

“Why do you need to know the time? Is there somewhere you must be? Maybe you have another date? Would you like me to drive you there?” she´s nice, and of course she is. Hannah finds Matt as an ideal couple for her.

 

She can take the fact that he may still be sating, but she doesn´t mind much. In order to be a good candidate, she must be polite. Even if that means giving him a ride to meet other women.

“No. I just… I just need to choose my, well, my couple. Before 12:00.” He replied.

“Oh, so this is your last day.” She said.

“Yes.” The very last.

 

This is it. What seemed like a lot of time, had been reduced to just a few hours. The good thing is he can get everything done on his phone.

Matt can´t lie. This was a bit exhausting. He´s gone from one place to another. Meeting different types of women. Some nice, some not so much.

This has been a very long week. And today, this was it. Seven days had flown by, and now, he´s got a little more than four hours to decide.

He reduced his options to three women. Women he knows will be happy to be with him. And that he´ll be happy to be with them. The main question remains, who´s better? And not just that, with whom can he keep a longer relationship?

 

All three of them have a job. Who can he help out more on their job? None will let him stay at home, all alone.

With Zoey, well, things didn´t worked out so well. He was more like… a burden.

Katy, well… she didn´t complaint, but sitting on her lap all day long? That´s not quite having a purpose.

But, with Hannah, she literally said she´ll give him a job! He´ll go with her, to work, and come back to the same house he currently is. Work for her, as his personal assistant. That´s not bad. He can´t do much, but he´ll be busy for most of the day.

 

Now, how about love? All three seem to like him, in their personal ways. And he likes them too. They are sweet, attentive. Kind to him.

His heart´s beating fast inside his chest. This is a big decision. Who will be? Who to choose?

All three are awesome women! All three are kind. And all three will make a perfect couple! However, there´s someone he feels more comfortable with. Someone who treats him more like a couple. Like an equal, even thought she´s a powerful giantess.

 

“I think… I think there´s nowhere to go for me.” He said.

Hannah felt a little bad, was that despair? Had he admitted he´s doomed? However, his tone doesn´t seem that sad.

“I think, if you would accept, I´d like you, Hannah, to be my couple.” He stated, looking up at the giantess next to him.

“Really?” She asked.

“If you accept me… yes.” She´s got it all! Will she accept a man like him? He´s got nothing.

“Of course! Of course I´ll accept you, silly. We´ve dated more than once. Believe me, if I didn´t liked you, I would´ve let you know in the very first date.” She admitted. Good thing she liked him.

 

“Now…” she said, turning and then picking up his phone from the nights table. “Do you want to make this official?” She handed him the phone.

“I… I will…” He opened the app and send his request.

Hannah´s phone buzzed, she opened the app and read: “You have a request from Matt, would you like to be his couple?” the answer was simple. YES.

 

Something so easy to do, but hard to decide. In a matter of seconds, Matt was not in a relationship with Hannah. Officially! Now, she´s his one and only.

“Oh, how sweet! Trust me, I´ll be the best girlfriend you´ll ever had!” she was so excited! She felt butterflies all over her stomach. She just hugged him, but this time, a bit stronger, lifting him off the bed and shaking him a little from one side to the other.

She was big, and soft… and maybe a little too strong. But she´s an 18´7” giantess, she´s nearly four times his size and probably twenty times stronger. But he´ll take it, it doesn´t hurt so much…

 

Matt liked the words. Boyfriend. Girlfriend. He had a couple, after all this struggle, he´s found the right woman. He feels happy.

“Ok, now, there´s a few things we need to do. Small changes, don´t worry.” Hannah said as she stood in front of the stove. She´s never cooked for someone before, and she´s glad she can do it for her new BOYFRIEND. Well, his first boyfriend, actually.

“Nice… but… what type of changes are those?” he asked. Now that they are a couple, she´s not going to try and chance him, right? He never thought of that.

“Well, not much. We need to get you clothes. A credit card. A new phone. Oh, but first, we need to pick up your stuff from that… department? That place where single men stay while they find a couple. You know…” he did had a room with… not much, really. He could count the items he had there with his fingers, he doesn´t have much.

“Ok. Uhm… at what time would you like to go?” he does need to sign out, right?

“Well, at what time would you like to go? Today´s my free day. We don´t need to hurry.” She turned at him and winked.

 

He could choose? That was kind. She´s kind enough to let him take a decision. Even if she now had more power over him. That´s a nice gesture.

 

Matt was proud of his decision. Things went on smoothly. The timer he had, counting his last moments as a single man, was over. And now, his profile was, in a way, linked to hers.

A banner, under his name, saying: “Couple: Hannah Scott”. Matt felt relieved, the stress was gone. He could relax and take a look at his new life. A life as the boyfriend of a CEO, a strong, independent woman.

Maybe this was his time, maybe he had found a nice couple, after a terrible relationship with someone who considers men as inferiors, maybe Hannah will treat him better. How much better, he´s not certain, but as he looks at her, and she smiles back at him, he knows he chose right.

 

Hannah was a muse. Tall, with her long, sexy legs. Her pretty face. Her long hair. Her eyes, her big, bright eyes, looking at him with love. That look can´t be faked, she likes him as much as he likes her.

Their morning was easy going. Of course, she was a busy woman, the boss, she received a lot of calls, even on her free day. Every now and then, someone called her.

The inquiry? What was the reason for their calls? Pretty much… everything. Well, not quite anything, since that would literally make her say something like “You´re calling ME on my FREE DAY for that? Seriously???” All were important calls.

About future business, about current projects. New products. And stuff like that.

 

Matt could see she didn´t like it. She was used to it, her life was literally dedicated to her company. But that was before, now, she needs to split it, give some time to the new men in his life. To that special someone who chose her.

She needs to give him a good impression. She promised love, how much love can someone show if they leave you aside? Not much, really.

 

She sat next to him, her weight pulling him closer as she sank on the couch´s surface.

“Sorry for that, I… I guess I´m always working…” she smiled, but it was the type of smile that revealed she was not happy about it.

“It´s ok.” Matt said, placing his hand on her massive thigh, “You´re a business woman, I get it. You don´t have to apologize for that.” He smiled at the giantess, a warm smile, he understood.

And she knows he does. His kind eyes proved her he could take it. That he accepts it, he won´t complaint about something like that. He´s there, for her, with her. He agreed to share his life with hers, and that means, he´s in for all.

“You know what… I think I should turn off my phone. Whatever there is to do, it can wait until tomorrow…” and with that, she shut the phone off. Threw it behind her and just bent over.

 

Hannah kissed Matt, his kind boyfriend. She liked it, a boyfriend. Finally, she found a man to share her life with. Her busy life.

She made out with him, as a reward for being attentive. Her massive lips, wet all over his. Her huge hand behind his back, pulling him closer.

And her breasts, her huge, soft breasts. Resting over his legs. He couldn´t help but to reach out for them, and feel them a little more.

 

“Mmmm, you´re naughty… I didn´t say you could touch my boobs…” She teased, breaking up the kiss for a moment.

He removed his hands and looked at her with some shy regret.

“But I didn´t told you to stop…” Nice, she liked it.

 

Before he knew it, he was all over her, well, located between the long, naked legs of the giantess. Hannah was pushing him deep inside her. Pushing him deeper into her crotch.

Giving him a “hand” while he fucked her. Her body was enormous, soft. Her scent was everything he could breathe, together with a feeling of ambrosia.

They had sex in the couch, not once, but twice. Hannah was gentle, not pushing him too hard. Considerate, sexy, respectful. This was perfect…

 

He could picture his life with Hannah, however…

“A bar? Honey, I can´t be seen in a bar.” She said.

“But…” He would like to have a chance to see Zoey every now and then. And the only place he can meet her, is at the bar.

Visiting another woman while he´s in a relationship, that´s kind of unusual. At least nowadays.

“Matt, I´m a CEO, I can´t just go to any random bar downtown. There´s a status I must keep. But if you want beer, or wine, or any other type of drink, just tell me, I can order ANY drink you want.” With the power of money.

 

He had to say something. He couldn´t just ghost Zoey, she´s done so much for him.

“I… I don´t want to go because of the drinks… there´s a, a friend of mine, she´s the owner and, I wanted to see if you could… give me the chance to see her. Every now and then, now always…”

Hannah could see it, she could see his reasons. He wanted to see his friend, not really needing to go to a bar to drink.

 

“Tell me, is that woman, Zoey, a good friend of yours?” Hannah asked, curious about who she was.

“Yes, she is. An old friend. She actually drove me to our last date, yesterday…” So, she´s that type of friend.

“I assume, she´s kind to you?” he nodded, “A good friend, the kind that… looks after you?” she was right, Zoey had his back all the time.

She actually helped him filter down the proposals, and that´s how he met Hannah.

 

“Well, as I said, I can´t be seen in that bar. There´s a certain image I must keep…” Hannah started.

“Ok, I understand.” He replied, maybe he can call Zoey every now and then. He´s sad, because he´ll miss those nights chatting with her friend. But Hannah´s his girlfriend, and whatever decision she makes…

“However,” Hannah continued. “I can´t go, BUT, I don´t see why not driving you, or having my assistant drive you there. Maybe on Friday nights… do you like that idea?”

“YES. Yes, I´d like that.” Once more, Hannah proved she was willing to listen to what he had to say. And that she cared.

 

He made the right decision. Hannah was not one of those women who want to rule over their man. Those who don´t care about what he´s got to say. She cared, she really cared for him.

Matt´s certain that this, this is the beginning of a lovely relationship. Of a sweet, tender and supportive relationship.

He´ll do his best to keep her happy, and he´s sure she´ll do the same.

 

They sat, next to each other, enjoying each other´s company as they watched a series on TV. An easy moment, a sweet moment shared. With her long arm around him, an affectionate embrace. A kind, sweet touch of a woman who cares, who appreciates him, who loves him.

Matt did it, he´s found his couple…

 

THE END.

End Notes:


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11617