Living Together by Mine1234
Summary:

Meet Mike, a regular guy, the only difference is that he lives in a house together with the tallest and most carrying women he has met. What makes them even taller is that, at his 22 years of age, he´s only 3 ´tall.

The story will be about his life, how they all got to live on the same house, which is actually "his" house.

This story will be mostly gentle, but it may include some other things as it goes.



Categories: Adult 30-39, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Body Exploration, Gentle, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 34070 Read: 41304 Published: March 04 2022 Updated: December 09 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234

Chapter 1 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

I hope you like this story, if you have any comments or suggestions, you may leave a review. I´ll appreciate the feedback :D

It was early in the morning; the sky was blue and the sunshine washed the city. It was a nice day, a good day to have some fun outside. Now, let´s focus on what some people are doing.

If you take a look at the park, you can see that there´s a few people having their morning run, men and women running around the park. But, between all of them, there´s a woman in particular, a tall lady with a ponytail; her name is Kate, and the first thing she does when she wakes up is to drink a glass of water, get dressed and go for a run, she came running from her place all the way to the park, and gives a couple laps around it. It´s something nice, just you, the fresh morning breeze and the singing of the birds; besides, the park had an amazing landscape, it was full of trees of all shades and colors. Now, let´s leave her where she is and head somewhere else.

Although, some people may be exercising, some other are on their way to work. There´s a lot of ways to get to work, you can go walking, by bus, train, or on your own car. But everyone´s got their own ways. If we focus on a random bus, on one of the avenues around downtown, we can see there´s a bunch of people on it, there´s some men with suits; some others wearing a uniform; some old ladies; young women too, but more precisely, there´s a pretty lady checking her phone. As the vehicle slows down getting closer to the bus stop, the lady stands up. She gets down in front of the library, where she works. She seemed to be a smart person, she was wearing round eye glasses, a white shirt and a gray squared pattern skirt, a little below her knee. She put on her badge, and by reading it you could see her name was “Diana”.

Most people wake up early for work, or to have a good exercise; but not everyone does the same. What other activities can you do in the morning? Maybe go out for some breakfast, perhaps, you could go and buy some groceries. But some other people like to take care of their house, wake up early and get some things done. For example, checking thru some gardens around the residential area, you can see that there´s a backyard full of flowers, and small elegant trees. A garden that would make someone proud. On one side of the garden, you can see a woman, bent down changing the roses soil. She´s wearing a big straw hat and some garden gloves. Taking care of a garden is no easy job, but it´s worth it when you create something that looks so pretty; besides, it´s good for the planet. The lady stands up and removes the sweat from her forehead, she smiles at her work. You can see she´s wearing an overall with a shirt underneath, but she´s wearing a golden necklace with a name on it, it says “Tessa”.

People does all sorts of activities in the mornings, but some other people prefer to rest, a good night sleep can give you more energy for the day. And it´s better to sleep late if you went to bed after hours. For instance, there´s this girl, laying on bed completely covered by the sheets. Snoring a little. Some people are really not morning people, being active at night and sleep thru the day it´s something a lot of people does, either because they like to or they have no other choice. But it doesn´t matter what reasons you may have, as long as you have a good sleep, everything will be alright. Sleeping is something that most people enjoy, well, until you have work to do, or someone just wakes you up, which is about to happen to this lady.

*Knock* *knock*

“Ehm, Abby, can you help me?” said a voice outside of the room. It seems like the sleeping lady´s name was Abby; she woke up slowly, not really wanting to, but she was already up. She sat on bed and stretched a little.

Who´s knocking? you may wonder. Well, let´s talk a little more about these women; it´s not a coincidence that we talked about them, they all have something in common. And no, they´re not sisters, nor part of a sorority. What the four of them have in common is that they live in the same house. The reason? They all take care of a special someone. And that someone is the person who´s precisely knocking the door. A door that Abby´s opening right now.

“What do you want Mike?” said Abby still half asleep and rubbing her eyes.

“Morning” he said smiling, “Uhm, well, there´s no one around annnnnd… I need help reaching something from the top shelf of the cabinet… do you mind?” he said politely, knowing that she didn´t like to be waken before 10 a.m.

“Well...*yawn*… I do mind, how many times have I told you not to wake me up?” she said rising one of her eyebrows and caressing his head.

“S-sorry, I wanted to make breakfast, I know you don´t like it when I bother you, but you know Diana´s working; Kate went out for a jog; I could’ve asked Tessa, but I don´t know where she is and…” he replied with some panic. She made a gesture with her hand telling him it was fine.

They both walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. While they get there, let´s talk a little more about Mike. Mike is 22 years old; he has no parents since they passed away when he was a child; therefore, he was left in the care of his grandmother, his only relative. Her name was Beatrice, she was a kind woman, and Mike was his only grandson, the son of her only daughter, so she decided that she´ll take care of him until he was ready to live by himself. Little she knew that it wouldn´t happen.

Mike was an average young adult, he had blue eyes, brown hair and he was in fact good looking, or cute as all the girls said. He had a lean body since he liked to work out from time to time; but the thing is that he had a condition. For some reason he didn´t grew taller than 3´ tall, his body was proportional, as if he had been 6´ tall, only that he was actually half that size. That´s the reason why his grandmother took care of him up until he was an adult, and since he was too small, she decided that he´ll be homeschooled, a reason why he barely left the house; and if he did, it will be always in the company of his grandmother.

“So, what do you need?” asked Abby once they arrived to the kitchen.

“Can you hand me the pancake flour on the top shelf… please” he replied.

“On this top shelf? Sure” she said as she opened the door and grabbed the box, then she handed it to him.

“Thank you” Mike replied smiling at the flour on his hands, now he´ll be able to make some breakfast for everyone.

“You´re welcome. But remember” she continued as she ruffled his hair, “If you´re going to wake me up, it better be an emergency, ok?” she didn´t like her sleep to be interrupted, but she couldn´t be too mad at the little guy.

“Oh, yes… s-sorry Abby” he said feeling a little ashamed.

“It´s ok, now I´m going to get some more sleep, wake me up when everything´s ready *yawn*” she said as she left the kitchen and headed to her room.

Now, Mike was able to get breakfast done, ha had everything he needed, needless to say that the pancake flour only needed water and it was ready to go. Once he had the blending ready, he put a booster step in front of the stove and started to pour it on the pan. Usually, he wouldn´t be able to cook by himself, but Abby always let him, if it had been Diana or Tessa, they would´ve stayed with him and cook together, and if it had been Kate, she would´ve take over and done everything, she was a little overprotective.

Mike enjoyed cooking for all of them, that way he felt as if he could give back, at least a little, for all the care and attention they gave him. The five of them lived together on the same house, a big house that her grandmother had, she was a wealthy woman, and she retired when she had to take care of Mike. The house had a big backyard, a small porch in the front, and a big garage, where they stored the three cars they had. Mike´s grandmother owned a luxurious SUV coup, it was a fancy model painted white; on the other hand, Kate had her own car, a red sedan; and the third one, it was a jeep wrangler, which they used whenever they made long trips.

The house was big enough for all of them, it had a room for each one of them, it had a big dining room, a large kitchen and a huge living room, where they spent their time together. Mike was a really lucky guy, he lived on a big house surrounded by people he loved. But not everything was as good as it sounded. Before all of them moved in with him, he felt lonely.

The truth was that, not only they were his “roommates”, they were also his guardians, well technically; and legally, only Kate was his guardian. She had been chosen by Mike´s grandmother, in case she passed away, she´ll be the one in charge of him. But let´s talk about it later, now it´s time to return to the kitchen.

Mike was pouring the pancake mix on the pan, when suddenly he heard the backyard´s door open, he got down from the booster step he used to reach the stove and checked, feeling a little unsettled. It was Tessa coming in, she was covered with some dirt. “Oh, hi Mickey, good morning” she said smiling and taking off her shoes, all covered with some mod. He thought she was somewhere else, he didn´t bother to check for her on the backyard, that´s why he woke up Abby. “Hi Tessa, good morning” he replied cheerfully.

Mike´s morning routine was something like this. He woke up usually by 8:00 a.m. by that time Kate had done breakfast and Tessa was helping her to settle up the table. Needless to say, Abby was still asleep by then; Diana, on the other side, was already at the library where she worked. So, he knew where they were and who he could reach for help, but today, he woke up earlier. At 7:30 a.m. or so, he woke up from bed and headed to the kitchen, he knew Kate went to the park early in the morning and came back by 7:45, but he didn´t know Tessa spend her mornings taking care of the garden, that´s why he had to wake up Abby; he thought there was no one but her in the house.

“Did you have a good sleep?” asked Tessa taking off the overall and revealing her curves, she was wearing tiny shorts underneath and a white shirt. Tessa was 25 years old, she had frosted blonde hair, short and wavy; her skin was tanned; her eyes where light brown and her lips where thick; she liked to spend a lot of time outside, and she was a very cheerful person. She stood at 5´9” and her body, well, she was not a top-heavy person, she had modest size breasts. But her legs, they were thick, and her ass… she had a big round peach shaped ass; she liked to work out and take care of her figure.

Mike just stared at her body for a second before he could answer, for him, her body was not only imposing, but breathtaking. “G-good, I had a good sleep, thanks for asking, how about you?” he said.

“I slept pretty well actually” she replied with a polite smile. “It smells yummy, are you cooking something?” she continued.

For a moment, he forgot he had put the pancakes on the stove, “Yes…” ha answered coming back to earth, “I´m making some pancakes for breakfast, would you like some?” he asked.

“Sure! Do you need some help?” she asked.

“I, uhm, well…” he started.

“What about some bacon? Let me get it for you” she said going straight to the fridge and pulling out a bag with bacon on it. Then she pointed to the pan and said: “Do you need me to take care of those?” he knew she was only trying to help, but Mike wanted to cook, that´s the least he could do.

“No problem, I got them” he said returning to his place in front of the stove.

Both of them where now cooking, Tessa often turned to caress Mike´s hair, she enjoyed spending time with him. whenever she could, she liked to work out with Mike; she taught him some exercises to keep in shape. On the other end, Mike enjoyed it too, and he could also watch her working out, she wore some really tight clothes to work out, and it just accentuated her body, her ass seemed tremendous in those clothes, which made it hard for him to focus on his exercise routine.

A couple minutes later, the main door open and Kate came in, covered with some sweat. She then came into the kitchen and greeted Tessa and Mike: “Good morning both of you, I see someone woke up earlier” she said looking at Mike. “Oh, good morning Kate, did you enjoy your morning run?” Tessa asked. “Yeah, it was pretty good actually, the weather was perfect” she answered.

Kate was older than Tessa, actually at 31 years old, she was the oldest on the house. She had long cocoa brown hair; deep blue eyes. She had a lean figure, long legs, wide hips and a round butt; her boobs, on the other end, they were huge, round and firm fleshy breasts that always caught Mike´s attention, they had to be F cups at least. At 6´3” she was also the tallest in the house; she stood way taller than Mike, which actually intimidated him a little, she was an imponent woman. She was wearing a pair of black mesh pants and a blue tight top, without sleeves; it all accentuated her shape.

“Well…” Kate continued as she approached to Mike, “I think I can take it from here” she said lifting up mike from the booster step and placing him next to her, not before giving him a kiss on the cheek. “B-but…” said Mike, “No but’s little one, I wouldn´t like you to get burned, I´ll take care of the rest don´t worry” she said smiling and turning to the stove.

Kate was a nice person, but whenever it came to Mike, she could be a little over protective. She always tried to do everything for him; she only allowed him to go outside whenever he was in her company or with other of the girl´s. Actually, that was one of the houses rules, he wasn´t allowed to go outside alone, except for the backyard. He felt it was unfair, but he couldn´t protest, every time he tried, Kate will just tenderly convince him it was for his own good.

Now, Mike was sitting on the table just watching how Tessa and Kate took care of the whole breakfast. He wanted to surprise them with it, but now it seems like this will be other day when they do everything and he just watches from somewhere else. Minutes later, breakfast was served and they all sat on the table.

“Should I call Abby?” Mike asked.

“Nah, if she gets hungry, she´ll come” Kate said, knowing very well that she was not going to wake up until an hour or so. Tessa just smiled at Mike assuring him it was ok.

The five of them never ate together in the mornings, Diana was gone before most of them woke up, and by the time Abby woke up, they all have had breakfast. Normally, only the three of them ate breakfast together.

 

“Well, that was pretty good” said Kate cleaning her mouth with a napkin, “Sure it was, and all thanks to our little chef here” said Tessa ruffling Mike´s hair. Mike just smiled, but he knew he didn´t do much, he just made the mix and then it was all done by both of them. If only they allowed him to do more.

“Well, it´s time to get ready” said Kate, “Oh, sure” replied Tessa putting the dishes on the dishwasher. “Can you take care of those?” asked Kate glancing at Mike. “Sure” he replied. He was always in charge of washing the dishes after breakfast, the reason was because Kate and Tessa needed to get ready for work; Kate worked on a bank as an executive; Tessa was a sales lady on a store, a pretty big store inside the mall. They both worked downtown, so Kate will always give Tessa a ride, and it was more convenient since they checked in at the same hours, or so.

Now they were upstairs getting ready and Mike was alone in the kitchen washing the dishes, he didn´t mind; it would be great if Abby help him from time to time, but she woke up later and fixed herself something else. She was actually a little lazy.

By 8:45 a.m. both Tessa and Kate where ready; Kate was wearing a black skirt with a navy-blue blouse, and 2” heels, which made her look even taller to Mike; on the other end, Tessa wore a pair of denim jeans and a red polo shirt, with a pair of white sneakers.

Mike met both on the front door to say goodbye before they left for work. “Goodbye, see ya´ later” said Tessa as she bent down and hugged Mike, at his height he could hug her hips directly; he was not able to surround all of her with his arms, but he could feel her leg muscles beneath the healthy layer of fat that covered them, they felt smooth and yet strong. “I´ll miss you, take care” said Kate as she picked him up and poured a big kiss on his forehead, leaving a marked kiss on him. He didn´t notice because as she lowered him to the ground, he could take a peek at her round and big breasts, contained by her blouse, it wasn´t a tight blouse, but with those boobs, it was hard not to fit tightly into it.

They were now exiting the house, but before they left, Kate turned and told Mike: “Oh, and remember, you need to wake Abby up so she can take care of you, bye” and she closed the door behind her. Mike just swallowed hard.

The truth was that, even though the four of them cared for him, he understood that there were still things that upset them, and that could make them mad at him. For instance, Abby hated to be woke up in the mornings by someone else, and he had already done it, so he wasn´t sure if she´ll be in the same mood she was before. He didn´t want to make any of them angry at him, if it wasn´t enough to see them mad at him, it was very intimidating to watch how they stood way taller than him. Imagine a statuesque woman watching you with a stern look way above you, it was frightening.

 

He took his time, mainly because he didn´t want to, after a while he decided to go upstairs and knock on her door; each step he took made him tremble a little. He checked the watch on the hall, and according to it, it was already passed 9, by that time everyone was awake, everyone but Abby. Personally, he had no need to wake her up, he was 22 years old, he was an adult and could take care of himself; but they all agreed that he should be at least in the company of one of them, and it didn´t count if she was asleep. It was mainly for his own protection; it will be better if someone was watching him, at least that´s what Kate said.

Now he was facing the big wooden door, he took a deep breath and knocked.

*Knock*, *Knock*

“A-Abby, are you up?” he asked, feeling nervous, “Tessa and Kate already left to work…”, he swallowed, “a-and Kate told me to wake you up” he just waited there, he felt as if he was going to regret doing it, but Kate already told him to, and if she said so, he must do it.

He was a man, yes; legally an adult, yes; but, if Kate gave him an order, then he must do as she said, she was his guardian and will always look for him, that´s why everything she did or asked him to do was for his own good. Besides, he didn´t like to admit it but a part of him was frightened by Kate, but we´ll know the reason later on.

Suddenly, the door knob turned and Abby opened the door, her hair was tousled and she had a little frown on her face. She stood there, with the door wide opened and just stared down at Mike for a moment, with one of her hands on the door frame.

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:


If you´d like to get a few chapters ahead, this story is up to chapter 4 on my patreon, where you can also find some other of my stories

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 2 by Mine1234

Abby came out of the room, lethargic as in every morning, she took a deep breath and said: “Ok, so where´s the fire?”

Mike just stood there and blinked a couple times, “There´s no fire” he answered.

“Well, I don´t feel any earthquake or hear a storm outside, is there any emergency?” she asked.

“Uhm… no” Mike replied, he wasn´t sure why she was asking.

“Ok, so… if the house it´s ok… and I can see you´re ok, why did you wake me up? Didn´t I told you not to unless it was an emergency?” she asked with some seriousness in her tone, and also with a sleep look on her mad face.

Mike just stood there for a moment looking at the floor. His heart started to beat rapidly inside his chest, he started to get anxious. “So…” she continued, “Aren´t you going to answer? Hmmm?” she asked crossing her arms under her chest.

“I-I… I…” he tried to answer but he was too scared now.

Abby could be very intimidating sometimes, at least for him. Being 26 years old, she stood at a height of 5´8”, she had straight brown copper hair, her eyes were of a dark brown and she had some freckles. Her body was lean, she liked to do yoga, her boobs where not too big and her butt was not outstanding either, but she did have an attractive figure with a wasp-like waist. She wasn´t a mean person, in fact she was very open and liked to talk about interesting stuff with Mike. But right now, she was upset.

“Ugh” she said suddenly bending down and grabbing Mike from under his armpits. “If you´re not going to talk, then I´m going back to bed… with you” she knew very well that they were both alone in the house, as usual, and that Kate will kill her if she left him unsupervised; she decided that the best decision was to take him to bed with her, even if she was sleep, she could keep him close to her like a human teddy bear.

Mike just kept quiet while he was lifted in the air being held by Abby, she was already mad so it would be for the best not to say anything that could upset her. “There we go” she said laying in bed spooning him on her embrace. She hugged him with one arm and caressed his hair with the other, “Now, I know it´s 9 already, but you know very well that I don´t like to get up from bed before 10. You already know how this works, for the next hour or so, you´re going to be here with me, and I don´t want to hear any sound, understood?” she asked, Mike just nodded quietly, “good” she replied.

He just stood there for the next hour, feeling how her body embraced him completely; her legs lengthen way longer than his; her arms engulf his whole body; and he could feel her boobs on his back, which was starting to arouse him a little.

 

At the age he was, being surrounded by such attractive women was not something easy to deal with. He couldn´t help but to glance at their bodies from time to time; even the smallest tease could arouse him, a lot. It was as if he lived on a house full of Amazonian goddesses, he found it hard to believe it sometimes, but that´s the way things were. Sometimes he fantasized with them, he dreamt that he was a regular sized man, surrounded by the four of them, all just satisfying his every need; but then he came back to reality, he was just a small 22-year-old man in the care of the four of them.

Finally, Abby woke up from bed, still holding Mike, but now she carried him in her arms, laying his head on her shoulder. “You know, you´re lucky I can´t be mad at you for too long, but if you weren´t that cute, I would´ve whacked you, so you better appreciate the patience I have with you”. Mike was paralyzed, she didn´t mean to hurt him or anything, and it was true that she constantly teased him; overall, she was as nice as everyone with him.

“What´s the matter, the cat´s got your tongue, why aren´t you talking?” she was a little worried, he hasn´t said a word since she opened the door. She didn´t want to scare him or make him be afraid of her, but sometimes she was too forceful; and for someone that stood not taller than her waist, it could be intimidating.

“Come on, it´s ok, I´m not mad, you can talk, there´s no need to be scared” she said as she caressed his hair.

Even though Mike was an adult, his whole life he had been overprotected. When he came to live with his grandmother, she constantly pampered him, but when they found out he wouldn´t grow passed 3´ tall, she just exaggerated the whole thing. He was immediately taken out of school and homeschooled, which made it really hard for him to have any friends. She would try to be with him at all times, checking that he didn´t do anything that could hurt him. All this led to one thing, he couldn´t confront anyone, to have someone so tall standing in front of him with a stern look or tone just daunted him; he would rather avoid all that.

“Come on, don´t ignore me, that´s a little rude you know” she said with a nice tone, trying to assure him she wasn´t mad.

He turned his head on her shoulder and said in a low voice: “S-sorry”.

“Awww, there´s no need to be sorry” she replied.

“But I woke you up, aren´t you mad?” he asked lifting his head from her shoulder.

“No… well at first I was, but it´s ok, people can get a little cranky sometimes, you don´t need to feel scared for that, it´s normal” then she placed him on the floor.

He just watched her, still with a sad look on his face. “Are you sure?” he asked.

“Positive” she replied with a smile bending down and placing her hands on her knees, “now, I´m starving, is there any breakfast left?”

“Y-yes, there´s a couple pancakes on the microwave” he replied now looking more serene.

“That sounds yummy, will you join me for breakfast?” she asked.

“I already had breakfast, but… I can sit with you, i-if you like” he answered.

“That sounds great, come on then” now, they were both sitting on the kitchen table.

Mike was used to this, every day during the last couple months he had been left in the care of Abby from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. until Diana arrived from work; she worked part time on the city library, you could say she was a book worm, she loved to read and learn about new topics. But we´ll talk about this later, now let´s focus on their routine.

Sometimes Kate will wake up Abby before they left, and she´d wake up in a bad mood, but she wouldn´t take it out on Mike, she´d be sitting on the couch with him, still trying to keep her eyes open. Other days, like today, she´ll force Mike to remain on bed with her; he wanted to leave, but every time he moved even a little, she´ll hold him tighter, pressing his small frame to her, pressing her soft body on his back, he could feel her boobs squeezing on his back. One time, he was face to face with her, actually, he was smothered by her boobs; her softness and her scent was so overwhelming that he got an erection, he hid it and she didn´t seem to notice.

She finished eating breakfast and stood from the table, “It was delicious, now, I´m going to wash the dishes and then I´ll take a shower” she said approaching to the dishwasher, then she turned and said as she blinked at him: “Would you like to join me?”.

Mike turned red on the face and babbled a little, “I-I, you know, I… don´t” he tried to talk but he couldn´t say anything.

“Hahahaha, oh my… I´m kidding, relax” she said laughing at the reaction he had, “Kate will kill me if I stand naked in front of you” she was just teasing him, she wasn´t serious. But he had already formed some ideas on his mind, being surrounded by all those beautiful women was something that drove him to fantasize a lot.

Now, while Abby was on the kitchen´s sink, he started to imagine them on the bathroom. She was sitting on the border of the tub, naked, her smooth body just sitting there with her legs crossed and her breasts exposed. Slowly sinking on the tub while he approached step by step, just looking at her while she started squeezing her breasts; inviting him to join her, as he took off all of his clothes, then she said: “Do you have a lot of laundry to do?”.

“What?” he replied.

“I asked…” he returned to reality, now he focusing his attention at her, the real Abby and not the one from her dreams, “if there is a lot of laundry to do?”.

“Oh, sorry, yes… there are a few loads of clothes in the laundry room, but I got it” he replied. While he was at home, at least in the mornings, he was supposed to do some house work; the house was too big for him to clean it all alone, but he could do some other things, and doing the laundry was one of them, Kate said that he must keep busy while they were gone.

“Oki doki, but if you need some help I´ll be dusting the living room” she said as she dried her hands, “But first, I´m going to head upstairs for a shower” then she patted his head and left the room.

Mike just smiled at her and headed to the basement to do the laundry. The house where they lived was huge, it was almost a mansion. Let´s talk a little more about it, the house had five rooms, one for each of them, there was a huge living room with an enormous flat screen T.V. and a big couch, a kitchen with a dining table, and a dining room with a six people table. All the rooms were upstairs, and two full bathrooms. There was a half bath underneath the stairs. And on the basement, we had the laundry room, some GYM equipment and, storage there, all the stuff they didn´t use, including Christmas decorations and Halloween too.

When he walked down the stairs, he just approached to the bags full of clothes and opened one of them, it was full of ladies’ clothes; he had to do everyone´s laundry every once in a while, but he didn´t mind, in fact, he was amazed. Being so close to feminine clothes was something that he found almost prohibited, and now he was there all alone grabbing a bra, it was huge. The bra belonged to Kate, and he couldn´t help but to notice that his head fitted way loose in one of the cups, he was surprised.

He loaded the washing machine with their clothes and put some soap on it. He was really careful with the clothes, the last time he stained their clothes he was grounded with no TV, which was ridiculous because he was 22 years old, but when he tried to argue, Kate just gave him a stern look and approached to him with her hands on her hips making him run upstairs, not wanting to find out what she´ll do.

As it´s been mentioned before, Mike was in the care of them, he wasn´t their slave or anything, but he had to do some housework, and study, he wasn´t allowed to just lay there doing nothing. At least not until night, they all spend the nights watching series, of course they picked series he didn´t like to watch, but he couldn´t complaint, he felt good being sitting on the couch with them, cuddling between them; what he hated was that by 11:00 p.m. he was supposed to be on bed, Kate said that he needed a good night sleep, so he needed to go to bed early, at least that´s what she said.

Sometimes Mike hated the way they treat him, he was an adult, the only thing was that he was small in size. But in every other aspect he was more than capable of taking his own decisions, decide what he wanted and when he wanted to do it. He´d appreciate if they, at least for once, treat him as an equal; for once, being treated as the adult he was.

But it wasn´t the case, each of the girls acted in a different way around him, and of course it was only towards him. He couldn´t complaint, they didn´t disrespect him or anything, in fact, it was the other way around. For example, whenever he was around Abby, like today, she´ll tease him from time to time, not too much of course, and she also tried to guide him, trying to teach him not to be scared all the time. On the other hand, when Tessa was around, she was in a way the opposite of Abby, she´ll act like the funny roommate but she won´t tease him, they just frolicked on the garden, running around or playing all evening, she always tried to take him out of his daily routine.

Now, as Tessa and Abby where like his “big sisters”, Kate and Diana acted in a very different way. They were more like maternal figures for him, the only difference was that Diana was always sweet and Kate was, not mean because she loved him more than anyone, but she was stricter; what Kate said goes and that was the end of the discussion. Diana will always embrace him with her love, and since she knew a lot, she was like his teacher, always enlightening him. Now, talking more about Kate, she was in fact the one that cared for him the most and whenever there was a decision to make about Mike, she was the one with the last word; she cradled him on her love, but when she said no it meant no. Kate was the one “in charge” of his discipline.

Even so, none of them was related, at least not blood related, and he was always thoughtful about this. He met them just a few years ago, a relatively short time, and they had become very close in that time. He wondered why, certainly he wasn´t a very interesting man, but there was something in him that just attracted everyone´s attention towards him; of course, it was his size. But still, there was something more he completely ignored.

He hated to admit it but, at 22 years old, he was the one they have to look for on the house. Everyone around him just belittled him. He was a man, and someday he was going to prove them, he´ll prove they´re wrong. He was tired of being underestimated, his height didn´t mean he couldn´t take care of himself. Someday, but not today, now he had some laundry to focus on.

Then the washing machine rang, which it indicated that the load was ready for the dryer. He took the clothes out, placed them on the dryer and placed a new load inside the washing machine. He had some free time until the dryer was ready, and Abby was still on the shower, so, he decided to do something else.

Mike sneaked out of the basement and walked all the way to the bathroom where Abby was, trying his best not to make a sound. Once there, he got closer to the door to make sure she was there, he could hear how she was listening to some music while singing on the shower. “I still have time” he thought returning to the ground floor. He just hurried to another bathroom and closed the door slowly, then he locked it.

Once there, he just took a deep breath, and sat over the toilet. There´s one thing no one could deny about him, he was a man, and from time to time, he had needs. He had been doing this for a while now, always trying his best to hide it, make sure no one noticed. Every once in a while, when he was alone, well not completely alone, but whenever he could have a time for his own, he decided to spend it this way, first he hid in a room of the house where he knew no one will find him or disturb him.

He just put his hand inside his pants and slowly started to masturbate, speeding up little by little. He had no phone or any other electronic device, since they never allowed him to have one, he only tried to imagine, to let his mind brim with ideas. Living on a house full of attractive woman led to some things, in this case, he was constantly, and sexually, stimulated. Although he tried not to focus on that, it was hard for him not to get aroused from time to time, and all that “load” had to be released.

He couldn´t hold it, if he didn´t do this, he´ll explode one day. He was too embarrassed to admit it, but he still had to satisfy his needs. Now, he was there, sitting on the toilet while he abruptly stroked his member, in just a moment he´ll feel relieved; in the meantime, he would enjoy how this small venture will fulfill his carnal desires.

All the while, he imagined how it´ll be to be surrounded by all four of the girls, staring at them naked, just spinning around him; with all of their feminine parts in display, just for him to watch. He broke in sweat as he did this, exhaling more forcibly every time. Just thinking about them, squeezing their breasts for him, caressing his body whole with their smooth hands. He felt enraptured by all these thoughts, drifting into a state of ecstasy.

Now he was stroking his member hard as he tried to imagine all of them naked. Towering women standing right in front of him with their boobs in full display. He felt the precum flowing out of his penis. He started to jerk off faster and faster, just mentally watching their curves, trying to think they had the same desire for him as he did for them.

And then, he started to feel how, little by little, he started to cum. All those feelings, all those ideas and with the correct amount of stimulation, he had come to the point when he was ready to burst. And he enjoyed it, every little spasm he felt as his “juices” left his body. He felt as if he was levitating, the only thing he was focused on now, was how his heartbeat on his chest, and how he took deep slow breaths. He felt a little exhausted, but he felt good.

After a little rest, he took some toilet paper and started cleaning himself, making sure not to leave any stain on the bathroom or his pants. He was sure that any stain will be suspicious, so he needed to be flawless, as if nothing had happened. He thought that if they found out about this, he´ll receive a lecture; but could he be punished by this? After all, he was a man, and he had needs.

Mike thought about this from time to time, but he always came to the same conclusion, if he didn´t do it, there will be no way he could get the pleasure he seeks. For a man of his height, and always trapped inside his house, there was no other way he could fulfill his carnal desires. This was his only option, and he didn´t want to lose it, it was one of the few things that he knew he could do without any restrain.

Overall, there was something he couldn´t deny, in the end, when everything was over and he returned to his regular state of mind, he felt ashamed. All those thoughts, those filthy thoughts about the women who cared for him, they made him feel bad. He had just betrayed them, or at least that´s how he saw it.

He felt ashamed every time one of the girls just said that he wasn´t like other men, that some men just saw women as an object who was made only to serve their needs, sometimes in a sexual manner. He could listen to their voices say: “Why can´t they be like little Mickey?” or “Aww, you´re just so sweet, you wouldn´t hurt me, right?” All those things they said about him, as if he was a perfect gentleman, he felt as if he was living a lie.

Mike wasn´t hurting anyone, not physically or mentally, but something just didn´t felt right. There was a voice inside his head that asked him: “Why?” He knew the reason why, it was either this or walking everywhere with a huge tent on his pants, and they will notice that. Being around them just loaded him, with desires and arousal, and he needed to release all of that in a way. He wasn´t proud of it, but there wasn´t much he could do.

He just stepped out of the bathroom, like nothing happened, and returned to the basement to check on the laundry. It wasn´t ready yet, so he waited there, sitting on top of the bag full of dirty clothes. He just kept thinking, how his life had come to this; how he came from feeling alone to be surrounded by all this loving people. There was no deny that he was lucky, that´s for sure, but he liked to remember how this all started.

Mike went from living alone with his grandma to live in a house full of statuesque women, and he loved it. But, not all in his life had been good, there was a time when he felt lonely, he felt as if he was submersed in a deep darkness. There was a time when he was truly hurt, and his heart ached. That´s when his grandma passed away, leaving him alone with no family to look for him.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 5 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 3 by Mine1234

Mike was sitting alone in the basement, just watching how the laundry spun inside the washing machine. He was thinking how his life had changed so much in the past few years. How everything changed in just a few time, turning his life upside down. Mike was used to follow a routine in his daily basis, but one day he woke up, just to find something happened; something he never thought about. It was so sudden, so unexpected, he was worried about it all, in the verge of tears. But everything seemed to be arranged by the time it happened.

But let´s return way back, before the event we´re talking about, about four years ago. At that time Mike was eighteen years old, and he was on the passenger seat of his grandma´s car, heading to the bank as usual. She was driving downtown, to the bank she had been using for a long time now. She needed to fix some papers, she had wanted to do this for a while now, but she never gave herself the time.

“So, where are we going?” Mike asked.

“We´re heading to the bank sweetheart” replied his grandma. “There´s some things I need to do there”.

“Is it going to take long?” asked Mike, he really hated to wait, but he never complaint.

“No, it´ll be just a couple minutes” she assured him.

In just a couple of minutes they arrived at the bank, she turned and entered the parking lot. The bank was huge, with an outside made of stone, Mike was amazed by such a monumental building. They came off the car and started walking towards the entrance, he opened the door for her as an act of chivalry. She thanked him and they both entered.

Mike´s grandmother´s name was Beatrice, she was in her mid-70´s, her hair was short and gray, she wore glasses all the time. She wasn´t a tall woman, she stood at mere 5´3”, but for him, she was a towering woman. She had been taking care of Mike since his parents passed out in a terrible accident. For years, she had been raising him to become the fine young man he is today.

Inside the bank, being surrounded by all those people in such a big place was something that made Mike uneasy, he barely came out of the house at all. He just approached to his grandma and extend his arm, trying to reach out for her hand. It was true that he was eighteen, but he needed to know he wasn´t alone there, she didn´t mind. She just smiled and gently hold his hand in hers. “It´s ok honey” she said.

They walked to a counter where she asked for an executive, they gave her some instructions advising her to sit on the waiting room and that the executive will come in a couple minutes. They both headed over there and just sat for a while. In that moment, his grandma talked to him about why he shouldn´t be scared, that no one was going to hurt him as long as she was there.

Then, he heard steps coming closed, the sound of heels hitting the floor with some eco behind. He was looking at the floor when a pair of heels just stopped in front of them. “Hi…” she said, “my name is Kate Anderson, I´m the manager of the bank, is there anything I can help you with?”.

“Oh, hi” Mike´s grandma said, “yes, actually there´s something I need your help with” she said smiling at her. “My name is Beatrice by the way, and this is my grandson, Mike” he just rose his head and looked at the bank lady, who must´ve been the tallest woman he had ever seen, he wondered why she needed the heels. She was wearing a black skirt, a white shirt and overall, a black blazer, she looked very professional.

“Nice to meet you both” Kate replied looking down at Mike. “Why don´t we go to my office and there we can discuss more about it, shall we?” she said leading them to her office.

The three of them were now heading to her office, walking thru a hall full of other doors, until they met a door in the end of the hall. “Here we are” indicated Kate as she stood by the door and opened it. Mike could see it was a huge office, and very well endowed. They both entered the room and he couldn´t stop checking the inside, it smelled good too, like lavender.

They sat on the chairs in front of the desk while Kate sat on her chair. It was a big desk, crafted in wood and with a glass cover, there she had her computer, some papers and other office supplies. He could tell she had an important position on the bank.

All the while, Mike just sat there looking at his feet or trying to find any way to distract himself. His grandma and Kate were talking about her account, the way she managed her money, possible investments, and a lot of stuff in which he didn´t focus any of his attention. But there was something that draw his attention, it was Kate, she was such an outstanding person, she was the tallest woman he had seen; on top of that, she was very attractive and had a voluptuous body.

Not so long ago, Mike had discovered he had other “needs”, he found out that women had other impact on him now; whenever he saw a woman wearing a few clothes on T.V. he felt different, he felt aroused, he couldn´t help it, it was normal. Now, been sitting in front of Kate made him feel uneasy, he felt his body temperature rising a little.

All of that, all his strange behavior attracted Kate´s attention, she saw that he was uncomfortable, so she decided to sheer him up. “Are you ok honey?” she asked as she pulled out one of the desk drawers, she took out a lollypop and continued: “Would you like one?” extending her arm towards him.

Mike felt a little shy, but he needed to respond, his grandma taught him that whenever someone talks to you it´s unpolite not to answer them. “Oh, y-yes… thank you” he said as he grabbed the candy from her hand, he noticed how small his hand was compared to hers, how long her fingers were, he felt tiny.

“You´re welcome, let me know if you´d like another, ok?” she said smiling blissfully at him, he just nodded and smiled back.

“I must say… “continued Kate, but now talking to Beatrice, “that you have a very well-behaved grandson.”

“Thank you” replied Beatrice.

“How old is he?” Kate asked bending and putting her hands on her chin.

“Oh, he´s eighteen years old” she replied.

“E-eigh… teen?” Kate was completely perplexed.

“Yes, eighteen, he may not seem so, but that´s because he has a condition, but don´t you agree he is very cute looking” declared Beatrice.

“Grandma!” yelled Mike upset and embarrassed, he didn´t like it when his grandmother treated him that way, he was an adult now, and he hated when she did so.

“Aww, come on Mike, I´m just telling the lady how handsome you are, what´s wrong with it” Beatrice knew exactly what she did, but she couldn´t help it. “Who knows… “she continued, “Maybe she finds out you´re a find young man and decides to be your girlfriend” she said with a wink.

“Stop it!” replied Mike burying his face on his hands, he was completely red by now.

Beatrice just smiled at Kate and they both laughed in silence. Time went by and Mike was only waiting to leave the bank and shut up in his room; he loved his grandma, but sometimes she overdid it and ended up embarrassing him in front of other people. Finally, the time had come and now Kate and Beatrice were wrapping everything up and saying goodbye.

“Finally!” Mike thought standing and walking to the door.

“Where are you going honey?” said his grandmother “aren´t you going to say goodbye to Miss Anderson?” she asked.

He just stopped and turned, he thought he had finally made it, now he had to return and stand right in front of such a giantess woman, he swallowed and said looking up at her: “G-goodbye Miss Anderson” it was hard for him because of such a great difference in height, but he managed to talk.

“Goodbye Mike, I hope you have a lovely day” replied Kate as she caressed his head.

“Thank you very much for taking your time to help us” said Beatrice talking to Kate.

“Oh, there´s no problem, I´m happy to help; by the way, here´s my card, if you need anything, any advice or whatever you need, do not hesitate to call” Kate extended her hand and gave Beatrice the card.

“Thank you very much” Beatrice said, then they both walked to the door and exit the office, Mike turned back and saw how Kate was watching him with a delighted smile, then she just waved at him. He felt a little nervous but waved back at her thinking that she was just being nice, and it wouldn´t harm anyone if he was nice too.

That was when Mike met Kate for the first time, after that his grandma kept going to the bank on a regular basis, and he was forced to go with her every time, even though he didn´t wanted sometimes. He told her that he could be left alone in the house, but she didn´t agree, she said: “The only way I´m leaving you in this house is if I hire a babysitter for you, would you like that?” he didn´t, every time she said it, he knew that the best option was to go with her, rather than been in the care of some stranger to whom he´ll have to explain he´s eighteen and all that.

Little by little, Kate and Beatrice started to know each other, they started talking more about their lives than about bank matters. Mike hated to be there just waiting, sometimes they talked to him, but most of the time he was just standing in the middle of them looking way up at them. Kate was really friendly, she asked for them to call her by her first name rather than her last name. But there was something Beatrice noticed, whenever they visit the bank, Kate always focused a little on Mike, she saw him in such a way that Beatrice noticed she had something in mind; she never asked, but she was sure she had a certain interest on him.

One day, Beatrice just asked Kate: “Would you like to join us for lunch this weekend?” Mike´s eyes just widened, they talked a lot, which was ok, but now she wanted this lady to come to their house? What was going on?

“I really wouldn´t like to bother, there´s no need” Kate replied.

“There´s no problem, I insist” replied Beatrice, “Besides, it´ll be good for Mike to be around someone else that´s not me, he doesn´t go out very often you know, it would be wonderful if he could have more friends” she said.

Mike knew he didn´t do so because she didn´t allow him, every time he needed to go somewhere or buy something he needed to be in the company of his grandmother, not once he had left his house alone or stayed there alone.

“Well, if you insist, I guess I could pay a visit to your house” said Kate, then she turned her gaze at Mike, bend her knees and continued: “Would you like me to visit you?” she was smiling kindly at him.

Mike just froze there, looking at her face, she was pretty, and they have been seeing each other for a while now, so he was ok with that, she was not a stranger anymore, besides, what´s the worst thing that could happen, he just answered: “It´s fine by me, we… we´ll appreciate your visit”.

It was settled, she was going to visit them on that weekend, the only thing he disliked was the idea that he´ll have to clean the house. On the other hand, if she visited them, he´ll have more time to spend with her, and he´ll get a better look of her body, her boobs where tremendous, he could tell, but he´d like to have a closer look of her butt. He hated to admit that one of the reasons why he accepted was to ogle at her, but he would really enjoy her visit, having someone else to talk with would be great.

 

The bank was not the only place that he visited, he may be short, but he was still a man, he felt the need to go visit certain places from time to time, and also, his grandmother needed to ran some errands, like going to the store or simply buying clothes. One of the things he liked to do was reading, his grandma didn´t allow him to watch T.V. for too long, he needed to receive education, obtain knowledge. His grandma took him out of school and homeschooled him years ago, but she knew that he needed to learn from someone else, maybe a tutor.

Mike liked to read about different topics, biology, a little history, he preferred sci-fi novels, but he knew he couldn´t just read that. There were a few books around the house, so he needed to have a bigger source, he ordered some online, but he didn´t like to spend all of grandma´s money, so he decided to go to the library where he could take some books out and then return them; of course, he didn´t go alone.

They drove all the way down to the library, once there he was amazed. It was an old building, with big statues outside, and some tall pillars. A huge building, even bigger than the bank. Once they entered, he was agape, there where endless rows of shelves full of books. Everywhere he looked there was a giant stack, filled to the top with books. “Wow” he said.

“My god, this place it´s huge” said his grandma, “I don´t recall this place being so big” she was as astonished as him.

“Where do we start?” he said.

“Well, why don´t we ask the lady over there” his grandma replied.

Mike turned and saw a tall wooden desk, and behind it, there was a lady. Mike was surprised to find out that the lady was in fact very pretty, from where he was standing, he could only see her face; She was beautiful, she had big green eyes, Nordic blonde hair and she was wearing a pair of round glasses.

“Why don´t we go ask her where we could find some books for you?” Beatrice said as she walked over there. Mike wasn´t ready, but he didn´t want to be left behind, so he rushed a little to meet her pace.

They arrived at the counter and Mike noticed that it was a little taller than he was expecting, it should´ve been at least 4 foot tall, a foot taller than him, he could see nothing behind it, but his grandma did, and so she asked: “Excuse me, can you help us, I´m looking for some books for my grandson.”

The lady stopped doing whatever she was doing and look at Beatrice as she said: “Sure, what are you looking for?” she had a sweet voice and that´s the only thing Mike could tell form where he was.

Beatrice turned and asked Mike: “What would you like to check first?”.

“Uhm, well, why don´t we start with some books of… the sea, sea animals” he said, he was very curious about the life under the sea, he wanted to know more, learn about more species. The animal kingdom was something that interested him the most, how there where such a vast variety of different species that coexisted all in this planet.

“It´ll be sea animals, if you could lead us there that´ll be much appreciated” his grandma told the lady.

“Ok, follow me” the girl said cheerfully as she came out from behind the counter and started walking in front of them. That´s when Mike realized something, that girl was tall, taller than his grandmother, almost a head taller. And not just that, she was top heavy, if he wasn´t uncomfortable enough by having to follow such outstanding woman, her body also kind of turn him on. He spotted her badge for a second, it said “Diana”, she had a curvaceous body, he clothes accentuated her hips and her long legs, needless to say her breasts stood out, not that she meant to; it seemed as if she was trying to cover herself with a loose-fitted blouse, but you could tell her cups were very developed.

They followed her from behind, and all the while, Mike couldn´t help but to stare at her butt every now and then; no one could really blame him, he was eye level with it, and it was gorgeous. She had a round firm butt, that just sway as she walked. He turned, mostly to avoid been so obvious at the fact that he was leering at her body, and he also checked the library, it was immense.

Inside, there were a ton of books, and all full of information; new and interesting facts that he could learn about, and everything in one place. He could´ve have a computer too and have access to even more information, but for some reason his grandmother didn´t buy him one. She once said there were a lot of things he shouldn´t see and so on. He was eighteen now, so there was no need to exaggerate it all, he should be the one who determines what to and not to look, but her house her rules.

“Ok, here we are” said Diana as she turned and pointed at the stack filled with books. Mike was amazed, it was a huge stack, that stood way taller than him, even taller than Diana.

“Thank you” answered Beatrice, “Ok Mike, you can check, and we can take whatever you like.”

“Sure, thank you” he replied still watching the immense collection of books, wondering where to begin.

He went from one side to another checking on the titles, there were books of all sizes, some really thick and others seeming more as a magazine. He made sure to pick the ones that were easier for him to carry. He checked on his grandma, she was talking with the lady, who seemed to be laughing at what she was saying. He wondered what they could be talking about, and then they turned at him.

“Are they… talking about me?” he immediately turned away, he hated to be the main topic of all of his grandmothers’ conversations; no matter who or what she was talking about, in some part of the conversation, she always talked about him. Sometimes she just mentioned him, there were other times when she talked and talked about him. She couldn´t help it, she was proud of Mike, he was her only grandson, but he´d appreciate if she didn´t embarrass him from time to time.

He came back to where they were, with about two books on his hands. While he came back, they were both looking at him, the closer he got, the higher he had to crane his neck to meet their gazes. “That´s it?” asked Beatrice. Mike just nodded.

“But you didn´t even check on the shelves above, are you sure you don´t want to give it a second look?” what was she talking about? He couldn´t reach, and there was no stool or stair anywhere.

“I can help you if you need.” said Diana.

He froze there for a second, it was true, she worked there and needed to help everyone with whatever she could. He just didn´t expect it, he thought she´d lead them there and then return to her desk.

“Come on Mike, don´t just stare at the lady, I know she´s pretty, but you need to answer” said Beatrice like making fun of him. Mike blushed in embarrassment as he turned at his grandmother.

“They´re talking to you over there” she said pointing at Diana.

He turned back at Diana and watch her in the eye as he said: “I-I… will appreciate your help” he felt shy.

“I´ll be more that happy to help” she continued, “what would you like to check? Do you have anything in mind?” she asked.

His grandma didn´t lie, she was pretty, and she was standing there smiling, focusing all of her attention at him, waiting for his response. He felt overwhelmed by her presence, a little intimidated in a way. But she was just being polite, so he answered.

“I… uhm, do you have any recommendations?” he replied.

“Oh, well…” Diana tapped her cheek with her index finger as she thought, “I´ve read some of these, and… maybeeee… you´ll like…” she said as she walked and picked some of the books from the higher shelves. They were bigger than the one´s he was carrying and with way more pages. She took a few and then came back.

“I believe you´ll like these” she said as she kept them between her arms, “I´ll take them to the counter so that we can check them out, ok?” she asked as she gave him a warm smile.

He was amazed by how attentive she was, it was for sure that if she handed him all those books, he´d fall right into the floor. Moments later, they were at the counter checking out, they gave him a card for whenever he liked to check out more books. And when they were ready to go Beatrice spoke:

“Thank you very much for all your help, I really wouldn´t like to bother you more, but, can you help us with this books. I don´t think I can carry them to the car, and neither my grandson, we´d really appreciate it” she said.

“Sure” Diana answered with a smile and helped them take the books to the car.

Once there Mike said goodbye and hoped into the car, but he noticed his grandma kept talking with the lady for a while, just a couple minutes. Then, she came into the car and said something he wasn´t expecting.

“So, Mike, did you like the library?” he nodded.

“Very well, let´s say, would you like to come here more often” he nodded even more.

“Well, I´ll tell you something, the lady over there, I think her name was Diana, she was very nice, so I made her a proposal while you were searching for your books, you wanna guess what it was?” she asked.

“Uhm, what was it?” he replied.

“Well, I asked her if she wanted to be your tutor, and she said yes!”

 

 

End Notes:

The story´s up to chapter 6 on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 4 by Mine1234

Things had really changed, a lot. As time went by, Kate´s visits became more and more often, to the point that she was having diner with them every Sunday. Mike didn´t mind, in fact, he liked it. Having Kate on his house, well his grandma´s house, made his heart beat faster; and he also felt really shy when she turned at him.

Kate seemed as a kind woman, always smiling at him, asking how his week was, mostly caring. He enjoyed her visits as he enjoyed the tight tops she wore; her body was mesmerizing. Mike turned bright red every time he thought she caught him glaring at her. But she will just giggle and pat his head. She ignored the type of thoughts he could have.

On the other hand, Mike now spent two hours on the library every day, from Monday to Friday. Diana had turned into his tutor as far as he´s concerned. His grandma said it was the closest thing to being in college. Although he wouldn´t have the same experiences as a regular college student. But he didn´t mind much. He could spend some time with a pretty woman such as Diana. Spending more time with her allowed him to get to know her better, and he realized, she was shy, really shy.

You´d think that a woman standing as tall as her, which is 5´11” plus the heels she wears every now and then, would be more self-ensured. But she just didn´t seem that way, at least not anymore. It´s true that she always did a great job and gave an amazing costumer service, but besides work, it seemed as if she couldn´t stablish a much regular conversation.

Whenever she was talking to him about the topics on books, she seemed as an expert, a professional; but whenever Mike asked her about her personal life, well, it was a whole different thing. She spent most of her time at home reading, which seems logical, but there was something else on her.

She wanted to improve Mike´s reading comprehension, so she asked him to read a paragraph of a certain book and then he´ll explain her what he read, making sure to catch all the main details. As he read, he realized she was looking at him, not in a lewd way but for some reason she was giving him sort of a tender look. When he turned at her, she always turned away, he could see a minor blush on her cheeks. He knew that reaction because it was the same as the ones he´s had with Kate.

 

Diana seemed as a gentle soul, she was kind with him and always made sure he kept up with whatever they were doing. After a couple weeks, he decided to ask her something, he said:

“Uhmm, D-diana, you know, you seem very smart and… you know everything there is to know…” he started.

“Well, thank you, but I don´t know everything in the world.” She said with a proud smile as she looked at him.

“Ok but… may I… ask you something?” he said.

“Of course, what is it?” she replied seeming a bit concerned.

“Well, it´s a little personal so I would appreciate if this can stay between you and me…” Mike was now looking up to her with a beam of hope in his eyes.

“Sure, just you and me.” She replied as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Ok, so…” he took a deep breath before speaking, and then, he let it all out. “Do you think I can still grow?” he asked.

Diana was shocked by his question, she wasn´t prepared for that. But it seemed logical. It´s not normal for a man his age to be so small, she found him cute, but she knew he must have questions about it. She really didn´t know what to say, so she told him she was no expert, and that he could ask for a professional to check on that.

Mike felt sad because of the response he got, maybe a little lie would´ve been better. But her response unsettled him more than he already was. He was in the hopes that there may be a late growth spurt coming, but it just didn´t seem that way. To make things worse, Diana told his grandma about it. It seems that wasn´t very much kept between the two of them.

 

Mike´s grandma didn´t know what to say, his question seemed reasonable, but she knew that his grandson will remain that height for the rest of his life. But there´s somewhere they can go. Beatrice decided to get some assistance for his grandson, so they started visiting a therapist. That way, even if he won´t get taller, he won´t feel so bad about it; at least that´s what Beatrice thought.

 

Then a beeping sound took him off from his thoughts, returning him to reality. “The laundry´s ready” he thought. He took the clean laundry out of the dryer and started folding it as the laundry on the washing machine was still spinning. He had a lot of laundry to do, and most of it wasn´t even his; this will take hours, he felt tired just by thinking about it.

But it has it´s benefits, for his 22-year-old mind, being close to woman´s clothes can be arousing. But since everyone knew he was a man, they didn´t gave him any thongs.

As he was folding the clothes, he thought: “Haha, it´s funny, to think that I met Tessa thru clothes…” and so, he drifted back to his memories. Turns out, the therapist recommended for Mike to have more independency, they could start with small things. His first thought was that he wanted to buy his own clothes. But he just wasn´t sure where. And then, the therapist, whose name was Martha, said she had a niece who worked on a nice clothing store on the mall.

“Her name´s Tessa, I can give her a call if you like.” said the therapist.

His grandma waisted no chance and asked: “Is she single?”

“Grandma!” said Mike.

Both of the women laughed at his reaction. It was really embarrassing for him when she tried to pair him up with every young woman they met.

As soon as they were out of the consulting room, Beatrice asked: “Mike, would you like to go there now?” Mike nodded, for the first time, he could choose his own clothes. It felt nice.

In no time, they were at the mall, and just a couple minutes later, they were right in front of the store. It was huge. For a store that´s inside a mall, which was enormous, it seemed bigger than a regular store.

“Wow!” he thought as he turned everywhere inside the store. It had it all, men´s clothes, woman´s clothes, suits, underwear, jewelry, everything.

“Where would you like to start?” asked Beatrice.

“Uhmm, I… I´m not sure” replied Mike.

“Ok, why don´t we aske the lady over there…” she said as she walked towards one of the employees. The first thing his grandma did whenever they were not sure about something was asking for assistance.

Mike followed her, and for some reason, he was in the hopes that the woman she was about to talk to was Tessa, but when she turned, her badge said “Mary”. He ignored the reason why but he wanted to meet Tessa.

After that, her grandmother started talking about him, as always. She mentioned the clothes were for him, and suddenly she started talking about his condition. Mike was really embarrassed, and the lady seemed to be smiling, but in sort of a forced way, just trying to listen to Beatrice talking. The lady was simply nodding but Mike was already tired of it, he decided to search on his own.

Beatrice was too focused on her talking that she ignored Mike was gone. Meanwhile, he had already started looking for some clothes, looking up at the racks around, full of some nice stuff. He figured out most of the stuff will be too big for him. He wasn´t sure where they put clothes his size, so he kept walking.

He just stretched his hand as he walked, caressing the fabric of the shirts as he moved. He wasn´t sure why, but he focused most of his attention on the clothes, and he ignored where he was going. Suddenly, he bumped into someone, more precisely, someone´s butt.

“Ouch! Ehm…” he didn´t notice at first, but when he took a step back, he realized he had crashed with some woman´s ass. He had to blink a few times before realizing what he was seeing, that butt was big, and not only big, but firm, firm in all it´s perfect roundness. He swallowed as his mind realized how soft it actually was.

But before he could take a mental picture of it, the woman started turning, and when she did, he found out it was another employee. His eyes widened in shock, what will someone do if you crash on her butt? He was about to find out.

She turned, with a look of annoyance on her face, but as she turned straight backwards, she was staring too high to look at Mike; then, she looked down. She was surprised to find him there, her eyebrows rose, then she smiled pretending nothing had happened and said: “May I help you?”

Mike was nervous, before he replied he read the tag on her shirt, and her name was Tessa, finally, he had met his therapist’s niece. A small victory for him. He had to admit, she was pretty, and her butt was something else, he felt really shy standing in front of this woman´s navel, but he had to reply, so he said: “Hey… uhm, yes, I actually need some help.”

“Sure… what can I help you with?” declared Tessa smiling at him with a suspicious look.

“Well, ehm, I… I´d like to buy some t-shirts, you know, something nice and simple… Can you… take me there?” he asked.

She giggled and replied: “Sure, follow me.”

He did as she said and followed her. As he walked behind her, he could only realize that not only her butt was gib, but she also had a pair of thick shapely legs. The tight jeans she wore only made it clear that her lower body was stunning. She could see her butt cheeks swaying as she walked. It was just amazing.

She guided him all the way where she thought there will be shirts on his size. He stood there, looking at all of them, but still, this girl Tessa was waiting right there, but with a certain look on her face. Mike knew she had something in mind, but he couldn´t aske her what it was.

Moments later, Beatrice found them. “Oh, there you are Mike.” She said smiling as she continued, “You know, whenever grandma´s talking with someone, you should at least tell her where you´re going.” She declared. IT was true, but wasn´t this a chance to be more independent?

“Oh, hi young lady.” She said waving at Tessa, who waved back. Mike´s grandma wasted no chance and she read the name tag on her, when she realized who she was she said: “Are you Martha´s niece?”

She blinked a couple times, but then replied: “Yeah, do you know her?” and that´s when Beatrice started talking all about her relationship with her aunt, well, more like “their” relationship. She explained to her that Mike was one of her patients, that he needed some “help” to gain more confidence. She wasted no time and also explained to her his condition, pointing out the fact that he was 19 years old and they recommended for him to try and be more independent.

Mike turned red in embarrassment, again his grandmother had talked about him, maybe too much. But at least, she didn´t as her…

“Are you single, honey?” Crap, she just did. Mike just sank his head into the shirts as he realized what she was doing. But Tessa didn´t seem to mind, she just laughed a little.

Eventually, Beatrice stopped talking and said: “Well, all this talking´s got me thirsty, I´ll go get a drink… Mike, would you like something?” she asked as he just moved his hands to the side, expressing denial. “Ok then… Tessa, so nice to meet you. I´ll be right back, but, do you mind keeping an eye on him while I´m gone?”

“S-sure” she replied.

“Excellent, see you in a moment.” And so, Beatrice was gone, leaving them alone once again, but this time, Tessa had more information about him, maybe more that she needed.

Mike kept searching thru the clothes when suddenly, a shadow covered him, followed by a voice. “Sooo, you´re nineteen?” asked Tessa.

Mike swallowed, then he turned and looked up to her.

“Yes.” He said plainly, feeling some regret.

“I knew it, you know, when I saw you, I knew there was something in you, but I just couldn´t make what it was.” She declared.

Mike was just waiting for her to bully him for his height, make fun of him or even call some other coworkers and spread the word. He started feeling down. But the, he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned up to her and she said:

“It must be really hard; I get it if you´re a little shy about it. But trust me, as long as you´re with me, I´ll give you the best customer service you need, ok?” she blinked at him, making him smile again.

“Also, I won´t lecture you for the butt bump you previously gave me, but make sure to see where you´re going.” He thought she had forgotten about it, but apparently, she didn´t.

 

It was his first-time buying clothes “on his own”, Beatrice didn´t came back until he was done picking up everything. He just realized it but, he had actually done it alone. But with some help from Tessa. His Grandma met him at the register and they paid for everything, when they left, Tessa waved at him and said: “Come back soon.” He smiled and waved back, but he thought, “soon… I´d love to.”

He took that as an invitation, and eventually, made it a reality. Now, he was visiting the store every time he could. He tried not to make it too obvious, so he always told his grandma he needed some other thing. Like a shirt, or even a sweater.

Months went by, and just like that, he became friends with Tessa. She was a pure soul, always kind and attentive. Spontaneous. He liked being around her. They even shared about their personal lives. She told him she dropped out from college on her senior year. She just found out the career she picked wasn´t her thing. She started working there, to earn some money until she finds something to do with her life. So far, it´s been nearly a year, but she´s still not sure what to do.

The same way, Mike told her about his life, how he was really shy and due to his condition, a little insecure sometimes. He shared with her about his “studies” on the library and that her grandma became friends with Kate, only that he didn´t said Kate but “a bank woman”. Little by little, Mike realized everyone´s got their own problems, not just him. And even if people´s “regular” height, the world´s still too big for them too.

 

“MIKE!” yelled Abby from above, pulling Mike away from his memories and back to reality, where he was folding a hoodie, he thought: “What will Abby want? And what´s with this hoodie? Aren´t we in the middle of the summer?” He let everything as it was and headed upstairs to meet Abby.

He rushed thru the stairs and went to where he thought she was, the living room. To his surprise, she was there, only that he wasn´t expecting to find her the way he did. When he spotted her, she was stretching, touching the floor with her hands.

Mike´s heart started beating fast, he swallowed as well, not fully prepared to what he was witnessing. Abby was wearing tight and really tiny shorts, displaying in full her long smooth legs. She was barefoot and those legs were almost as tall as Mike, who was looking at her from behind. What turned him on the most was that he could see how the shorts were pulled all the way to her butt, sinking in the middle of her butt cheeks.

He couldn´t bear it, but he needed to ignore it, look somewhere else. It wouldn´t be nice if she catches him staring at her like that. He turned away, and with a really embarrassed tone he said: “Uhm, A-abby, do you… need anything?”

Abby stood up, way above him and said: “Yes, but it´s more like a question.” She replied as she approached.

“A question?” Mike thought as Abby walked towards him, he couldn´t deny it, every time someone approached at him, he felt funny. Maybe a little nervous since he could only reach her navel.

Abby stood right in front of him, making him crane his neck way up to look at her, he smiled, but his smile was washed away when Abby´s face turned into a more concerned one, she made a slight gesture with her mouth, and Mike already knew what was coming.

He tight his lips as he thought: “Ugh, here it comes…” he knew that when Abby wanted to “talk” it mostly meant lecturing him, but more than that, it meant that she wanted to give him advice, in her very own way.

“Ok Mike, yesterday you asked Kate for a phone… and what did she said?” she asked.

“No.” he replied turning to the side.

“Exactly, and what was your answer for that?”

“Ok.” He said.

“Mhmm, I mean, if you wanted to have a cell phone, and Kate tells you no, then why didn´t you insist? I mean, it doesn´t seem to me like you want one.” It was true, Mike had wanted his own phone since the last couple months. He encouraged himself, with a little help from Abby, and yesterday he decided to ask Kate, who always takes the major decisions around the house. He stood in front of her, craned his neck way taller than with Abby and asked.

But when she said no, he didn´t protest much. Something inside him made him stop as he heard a denial from her. He couldn´t help it, deep inside, he was afraid of Kate. Abby wasn´t there last night, but she asked Tessa, and she told her all about it. Now, it´s time for Abby to show Mike that he can and will get a phone.

“Listen Mike, I´m not telling you to yell at her and demand a phone, but you need to be more persuasive… are you listening?” she asked as Mike was looking to the side, he wasn´t ignoring her, but he was too shy in moments like this.

“Y-yes…” he replied, still not turning at her.

Abby wasn´t convinced, so she bent down and, with her fingers, started pulling his ear. “Tell me, what are you going to tell Kate when she denies you your phone?”

Mike could feel her fingers strong grip as she pulled his gaze back to her, but he didn´t spoke, so she pulled harder. “Come on Mike, what are you gonna tell her?” she insisted.

“I… I…” it was all he could think of.

“You… you… you what? Come on, speak up.” She commanded.

“I… want one.” He said finding the right words.

“You want what?” she asked as she kept pulling his ear, she didn´t pull too hard, but it still hurt.

“A phone!” he said, “I want a phone!” he half yelled both annoyed and desperate by her unnecessary use of force.

“Very well.” She said as she let go of his ear. “Was it so hard?” she asked.

Mike didn´t liked it when she did that, but she only did it because she wanted him to stand for himself, to be a man. She had good intentions, but her methods were a little though. She knew that Mike needed to be a man, be prepared for the real world, where most of the people don´t care about you and you need to stand for yourself.

He rubbed his ear, and she knew it hurt, but if she doesn´t show him how to ask for things properly, most likely, he won´t. He will resign on accepting what other people says rather than what he wants. She wanted to show him he had a vote, that he could speak up and get what he wants. At least something reasonable, and the phone was that thing.

Abby didn´t like to hurt him, but she knew that, at 22years old, he wouldn´t learn unless he´s taught the hard way. She felt some regret when she was to rough, but the outside world won´t be soft on anyone. She knew that everyone living with him were carrying souls, that will always look for him, but he must know not all of the people around are good. He can´t live sealed on a bubble, that´s why she needed to “instruct” him, and if she needed to use some force, so be it.

Up until yesterday, she thought he could properly ask for the phone, but she was proved wrong. She just let out a small sigh as she placed a hand over his head. She smiled at him, telling everything was cool, and he smiled back.

“Ok, I´ll go grab some water from the kitchen, do you need anything?” she asked as he just said no. She left him alone. She was sometimes hard on him, but that´s just maybe the way she was. He could now remember that time when he met her.

 

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to chapter 8 on my patreon, you can join if you´d like to get a few chapters ahead


Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 5 by Mine1234

A few years ago, when Mike was 20, he was laying on his bed, just looking at the ceiling. Wondering. He´ll turn 21 in a few months. He´ll be an adult. His question was, was he? He didn´t felt that way. He had been doing the same during the past years. His grandma drove him everywhere, he couldn´t leave the house on his own. Basically, nothing had changed.

“Ok ok, not everything´s the same…” he thought with his arms crossed behind his head as a pillow. “I mean, I have a tutor…” he meant Diana, “and I set my time to go clothes shopping…” visiting Tessa on the store was something he liked to do, mostly because of her swaying butt. “And… we have visits… other than my grandma´s old friends.” It was Kate, whenever he opened the door for her, he just craned his neck all the way up to look at her face, smiling.

Mike couldn´t deny it, he had never been in love, but he knew what a crush was. If there were people he knew that were far out of his league were those three. Tall curvaceous women who did nothing and still, they took his breath away. He blushed whenever he thought of them.

Mike had some problems of his own. For instance, work? Should he work? Was he supposed to get a job? He was no fool, he knew his grandma was a wealthy woman, he had the idea that he´ll never need money. Besides, he wasn´t the type of person who spends a ton of money at once.

What was he supposed to do with his life? He wasn´t sure. He stepped out of bed and walked outside. Mike looked thru the window and peeked his grandma watering the front yard. He´ll join her just to get his mind into something else.

“Hey grandma.” He said as he approached her.

“Oh, hi Mike, how are you honey, is everything ok?” she asked.

He was about to reply when he saw a cab passing by. He had never seen one on his street before. Of course, downtown there were a ton of them, but not once had one passed him by when he was in his front yard.

His grandma turned too. They both saw when the cab stopped two houses away from his. On Ms. Jones house. He looked straight at the cab until someone opened the backseat´s door.

He ignored who could it be, but then, a boot came out of the cab, then another one too. Before he noticed, a woman was stepping out of the car. She had copper colored hair that shined beneath the sun. He glued his eyes to her as she took her luggage off the cab and paid for it.

He wasn´t used to see other women, rather than old women, on the neighborhood. He had to blink a couple times. Then, his grandma drove his attention back to earth.

“Oh, that must be Mary´s niece.” Declared Beatrice.

“Who?” asked Mike.

“You know Mary, she came the other day while you were on the library.”

“Ok, you mean Ms. Jones.” He spoke.

“Yes, she told me that her niece was coming in a couple of days. I never thought it´ll be so soon.

“So… ehm, do you know her… name?” he asked trying to hide his sudden interest on her.

“I think she mentioned her name was… Abigail.” She said.

“Abigail” he repeated with a low tone turning back at her as she walked to the door.

“Wanna go meet her?” Beatrice asked.

“Huh, what? NO! I mean… I was just… just curious about her name, that´s it.” He said almost burning in shame.

“Come on Mike, she´s around your age, maybe you can become friends with her. Let me say hi to her.” Beatrice started waving at the new girl.

“No. grandma stop. Don´t wave.” He said trying to pull her hand down, but Mike was too short so he had to jump to reach his grandma´s arm. It was like a tall branch from a tree. Simply out of reach.

“Come on Michael, don´t be silly, you could use a friend, or tell me, do you wanna spend all your time locked inside with no one to talk?” she asked as she placed her hands on her hips with a “I know it all” smile.

“No.” he answered.

“No. That´s right, but ok, I´ll let you win this time.” She spoke. Mike felt relieved by her words. But he ignored one thing, his grandma was a planner. If she allowed him to win this time, it only meant that in the future something else will happen.

And she was right, the only other people, besides his grandma, with whom he maintained a “close” relationship were Kate, Diana and maybe Tessa. Mike could have a friend. But he wasn´t so confident, he´ll wait for the right time to talk to her. He just needed to prepare for it.

“What, you´re leaving!?” Mike asked.

A few days had gone by. Mike´s grandma was leaving, but just to get a coffee with some friends.

“Relax honey, I´ll go get a coffee. It´ll only be a couple hours.” She said.

Mike didn´t mind staying home by himself. In fact, he was looking forward to it. He´ll have the whole house for his own, this will be the first time it ever happens.

“But, I already made sure of everything…” Mike didn´t like those words. Then, the doorbell rang. “Oh, just in time.” Said Beatrice as she peeked at her watch and walked towards the main door.

Mike wondered what did she meant by “making sure of everything”. He just followed her.

He realized what she said when she opened the door. He stood next to his grandma as the door revealed the person behind it. It was that girl from the other day, Abigail.

Mike´s eyes opened widely, what was she doing there? He just stood there, between the statuesque women, he felt shorter than usual.

“Hi there, thank you for coming.” Beatrice spoke.

“Sure, no problem.” Replied the other girl.

“Abigail, I´d like you to meet my grandson, Mike. Mike, say hello to Abigail, she´ll… keep you company while I´m gone.” Mike waved, but in an awkward and uncomfortable way.

He recognized her because of the hair color, but she was too far the other day, now, he could have a closer look of her. Turns out, she had freckles too. And dark brown eyes. He found himself speechless.

He was planning to go and talk to her, maybe. Sometimes he could see her coming in and out from her aunt´s house. He wondered if he should give it a try and talk to her. What´s the worst that could happen. But then, he remembered he was like three foot tall and knew the conversation will head that way, so he decided to avoid it. But now, he could avoid nothing.

Abigail just turned at him, from above. Mike could notice she was taller than his grandmother, even with the two-inch heels she always wore when she met her friends. Maybe, Abigail was about Tessa´s height, he wasn´t sure.

But, as he always did, he looked at her body. Not in a luscious way, but he was curious. She had a lean figure; she was wearing tight jeans and a raglan shirt. Her boobs were not huge like Diana´s; her butt wasn´t broad like Tessa´s. And she was slimmer than Kate. But he shouldn´t be comparing their bodies, it wasn´t a competition and he wasn´t the judge.

Beatrice decided to break the silence. “Ok, I´ll leave you two alone. If you need me, well, you both have my number… see you later Mike.” And she left.

Abigail turned at Mike as the door closed. She had sort of a confused look on her face. Mike wasn´t sure what was on her mind, but he was looking straight at her too.

“So… you´re twenty?” she asked.

His doubts turned into annoyance as her words finally confirm what was on her mind. Of course, his grandma was too indiscrete to avoid mentioning the fact that his grandson was a 20-year-old man who needed to be looked for. How annoyed he was.

“Yes.” He declared looking somewhere else.

“Wow” she spoke.

“Why!? What´s… what´s the matter?” he declared feeling angry.

“Hey, relax, I just, I wanted to see why your grandma went to talk to my aunt, turns out, she was asking her for… well, these.” She said pointing at the fact that both were now alone and she was sort of his “babysitter”.

Mike took a deep breath. He had wanted to talk with her, but not like this. Now, she was there, sure, only that not as a friend, but like a favor for his grandma. It felt absurd.

Abigail felt awkward. She was just looking at all directions while Mike had a mad aura around him.

“So… how old are you?” asked Mike, trying to change the mood of the moment.

“Oh, I´m 24.” She spoke.

He just nodded, but had no idea what else to say. They stood there for a while until Mike walked away, he said: “I´ll just… go to my room… hum, you can make yourself comfortable, there´s the living room and… yes.” It was strange. He always let his grandma do the talking, not on purpose of course.

Abigail sat on the couch and took out her phone. What was she supposed to do? She wasn´t sure, and neither was Mike. The only thing he could think of was the fact that she was tall, very tall.

His head must come only as tall as her belly button. He was used to it. He laid back in bed, looking at the ceiling. Wondering, why was he that way, why was he so short? He couldn´t be independent if he needed someone to look after him when his grandma was gone. He was tired of it.

Mike was lonely. That´s all he could come up with during all that time in his room. If it wasn´t for his grandma, he would not be friends with either of the women he knew, that´s if they considered him a friend. He was too shy and very self-conscious about his condition, starting a conversation was something beyond his range.

He stepped up and went for it. He will talk with Abigail. He will talk with someone on his own, without his grandma´s intervention. Just he and her.

He went downstairs, she was looking at some vase on the living room, with her back turned at him. Mike had his mind on talking to her about something like the weather or something, but he couldn´t. When he saw her, his eyes went straight at her butt. It wasn´t big or anything, but her jeans were tight enough to accentuate their firm-round shape. He was in a trance, luring at her.

It was very uncommon for him to be in the same place as a woman his age. And they were completely alone. No one will notice if he stared at her with lustful eyes. Except for, her.

She turned, out of nowhere and with no previous announcement. He went from looking straight at her butt to crane his neck all the way up to her face. He couldn´t hide the fear he felt.

“She didn´t notice, no… did she?” he wasn´t sure what to think.

“Oh, hi… uhm, do you need anything?” apparently, she didn´t notice. He felt relieved.

Mike tried to start a conversation with her, he had everything planned in his mind, but when he spoke he said: “So, the weather, huh?” What was that? He just said a bunch of random words and included the word weather.

He turned bright red in embarrassment. On thew other hand, she let out a small giggle, at least she had fun. She simply asked him if he was hungry, he nodded.

Moments later, they found themselves in the kitchen. The house was big, for Abigail. She needed Mike to tell her where everything was. He didn´t mind, that will allow him to gain more confidence to talk to her, and look at her body. He couldn´t resist it, she was hot.

She grabbed a pack of cookies; she will not cook at all. They sat on the dining table. She asked him a simple question, how he felt, how his life was. He decided to open up to her. At first, he questioned the reason as why she asked, but she seemed well intentioned, so he told her.

He began by telling her all about his desire to be independent. Be a grown man on the outside world. The simple fact that Beatrice asked Abigail to keep him company proved the lack of trust and the type of treatment his grandma had towards him. In every aspect, underestimated.

They talked about him for a while, Abigail seemed interested, or either comprehensive. And she gave him some good advice too. He was curious about her, so he asked. Turns out, she will be living with her aunt for a while.

Frist, she asked him to call her Abby, not Abigail. Then, she told him about her, how she wanted to look for something else in life than a regular basis job. That she believed that inner peace and happiness was way more important than having money. She seemed as a very liberal person.

She seemed nice, and very easy to talk to. But eventually, his grandma came back. They were talking about good habits that someone should have when they want to take care of themselves. Meditate, take some time to think about your life decisions. Think on the future.

She seemed wise, not book wise like Diana, but sort of, life wise. She also mentioned that she had gone from a part-time job to another since she dropped out from college. Thinking on economic stability wasn´t her thing.

After that, Abby went to Mike´s house more often. Just to talk. It was nice, she was the first neighbor he knew who went to his house on a semi-regular basis, he was excited. Finally, he felt he had a friend. But, did Abby feel the same way? Did she liked Mike´s company or was she feeling sorry for him?

For someone like her, Mike´s life seemed sort of, meaningless. He wasn´t looking for anything at all. Just, living day by day. Sharing his desire to become someone better made her realize something. She should help. She could be his guide, lead him.

Time flew by as fast as it always does. Today, it was Mike´s birthday. He wasn´t particularly excited about it, he was turning twenty-one, but he just didn´t felt like it. Deep inside, he felt sad. He had been doing the same over the past years.

Normally, by now, he should be able to drive, go to college, maybe even live on his own. But he wasn´t. He was living with his grandma, depending on her for everything. He didn´t feel mature, or like a grown man, he felt… useless.

Beatrice didn´t notice his sorrow. Instead, she made his regular birthday breakfast. Mike couldn´t feel sorry for him all day, his grandma loved him. He needed to be happy, at least in front of her.

“I have a little surprise for you today…” she said while he was digging on his breakfast.

What could it be? A gift? She always gave him a gift on his birthday, why would there be an exception this year. He just smiled, ignoring what Beatrice had planned.

Moments later, Beatrice advised him to go get changed. He had a strange feeling, but he did as she said. He didn´t understand the reasons for it, until, the bell rang.

*ding* *dong*

“Mike, dear, can you go get the door.” Spoke Beatrice.

He went all the way to the main door. He thought his grandma ordered something for him and that the delivery guy was at the door. He turned the knob and opened the door.

“Hello there… Happy Birthday!” said a woman´s voice, Kate´s voice.

Mike had to crane his neck way higher than usual to meet Kate´s face. At 6´3”, she was already used to it. What caught his attention this time were her clothes.

She was wearing a halter dress with a nice boob window on it. Mike swallowed as he could see a generous amount of her naked flesh. He also noticed how the dress allowed her long legs to be at full display. It wasn´t such a short dress, but she was too tall.

Mike froze in front of the vixenous woman who was over twice his height. Her boobs were bigger than his head, making him feel the need to squeeze one of them.

“Mike, aren´t you goin´ to let her in?” asked Beatrice from behind.

“OH right, s-sorry, please come in.” he said stepping to the side. Kate didn’t much mind the fact that he stood there for about a minute saying nothing.

After dressing herself, she found the dress a little too revealing. But she had already paid for it, why shouldn´t she wear it. Seeing how Mike stood there dumbfounded only confirm her thoughts. But she wouldn´t blame him. She kind of liked those times when he was speechless, more when she was the cause for it.

Kate loved being around Mike. His shyness only melted her heart. She knew he was not used to see much people, so she decided to have a role on his life. There was something in him that just dragged her attention, but she couldn’t quite catch what it was.

She walked in, giving Mike a good look of her tight butt as she entered. They couldn´t blame him for it, her butt was practically at his eye level. He was thankful for that.

He was about to follow her, when suddenly…

*ding* *dong*

Mike turned and walked back to the door, who could that be? So far, Kate was the only person he knew who visits them. Unless… could that be Abby? He rushed to the door and opened it.

“Hello, happy birthday Mike.” Said a woman, but not Abby, Diana.

“Oh, hi Diana, welcome.” He said as he tried not to lure at her breasts.

Diana was wearing a long skirt and a wrap shirt on. The shirt seemed lose, but not on her breasts. She was really top heavy, what most clothed did was accentuating it.

It was almost impossible for him not to try and peek at her round boobs. But he could handle himself better around Diana, she wore less revealing clothes.

Her boobs bounced as she walked. The heavy weight of her breasts just fell with her every step, quaking as they did. Mike almost broke in sweat only by watching.

“Welcome!” said Beatrice. “I´m so glad you could join us honey. Diana just waved at her and thanked her for the invitation.

Moments later, the four of them found themselves sitting on the dining table.

“Sorry Mike, I invited Tessa too, but she was working, she will not be able to come.” Beatrice said.

Mike felt a little down for it, but he had a question, “It´s ok… but, uhm, grandma, did you… invite Abby?” Mike asked. Kate was curious about who she or Tessa were. Diana just looked at Mike smiling.

“Oh, I forgot, silly me… I´ll call her.” She declared before she stood up and headed towards the phone.

Part of Mike felt as if he shouldn´t have asked. Now his grandma was bothering someone. But it was done.

Kate broke the silence, she decided to speak to Diana, know her. The talked about how they knew Mike, that she was her tutor and he went to the library where she worked almost every day. Meanwhile, Kate explained her role in the bank.

But they didn´t leave Mike out of the conversation for too long. Each of them turned at him and dropped questions, more like birthday related questions. But he felt sort of unsettled by the attention of the two gigantic women sitting in front of him. They were so tall and hot.

After a while, Abby came in. He was surprised by the fact that she agreed to come over.

“How come you said nothing about your birthday?” she spoke as he shrugged.

Mike was sad in the beginning of the day, he thought he had nothing, but they proved him wrong. In that room, there were four people who cared for him.

He was thankful. Although, seeing Tessa´s swaying ass would´ve been great too. But he had to take his mind off from those thoughts. They were women who, as far as he knew, cared for him, he shouldn´t think of them in such way.

But he couldn´t help it. Practically, he was lock in his house all day. Seeing women so attractive made him quake. Much more given the fact that the shortest of them was Abby, and she was 5´8”, almost three feet taller than him.

End Notes:

Chapter 9 has just been posted on my patreon, you may join to get early access:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 6 by Mine1234

Mike stood on the basement/laundry room. Waiting for the last load to come out and then, he would finish. It took him all morning, but he had to do it, it was mostly his only duty around the house.

Each of the girls had a different basket. He filled each with their respective clothes and then just left it all inside their rooms. He could smell the different scent each had whenever he entered their rooms.

He wondered if it was kind of creepy. But why would it be, he was just smelling their perfumes. He particularly liked Diana´s room, it smelled sweet. She had some perfume that smelled like vanilla or marshmallows.

The other girl´s room smell good too. Tessa´s room smell like cinnamon. Abby´s room smelled like lavender. And Kate´s room smell like… well, still like his grandma´s perfume. He couldn´t help but to feel a little down when he entered. The room where he could find his grandma now owned by someone else. Beatrice was gone, and he had to accept it.

As he left the last load in Kate´s room, he couldn´t help but to remember that one day when he came in. And instead of giving his grandma a regular morning greeting. He found her gone.

 

It was a regular morning, as every other Monday morning. Almost two years ago. Mike felt weird by the fact that his grandma wasn´t on the kitchen yet. He walked all the way up into her room. She was there, sleeping he thought. But when he approached, he noticed she wasn´t. He tried to wake her up, thinking she was still too tired, but eventually, he noticed she will not wake up. Ever.

His lip trembled. Tears began to flow thru his face as he realized what was truly happening.

He wasn´t sure how, but somehow, he called an ambulance and in a matter of what seemed seconds, he was at the hospital. Waiting on a bench in the hall.

He was twenty-one back then. He already knew what had to do. But he never thought he´ll do it. He was prepared for this; at the same time, he wasn´t ready for it. He stood there, sitting in silence with his face covered in tears. He had been living with his grandma almost his whole life. But he never thought this day will come. It was so sudden. So unexpected. He never saw it coming. Still, his grandma Beatrice had, and she had prepared everything for this day.

“Mike!” yelled someone from the other end of the hall. He just turned to where the voice was coming. It was Kate.

Beatrice knew they didn´t have any other relatives, at least close ones. The two of them were the only family each other had. That´s why, she decided to set Kate as her emergency contact. But that wasn´t it.

“Mike, Oh I… I´m so sorry…” she said as she bent and hugged him tight to her. She had a couple tears on her face, but mainly because of the impact she knew this will have in him. Looking at his face all red and covered in sorrow only made her want to cry harder.

He instinctively hugged her too, and began to sob. She just tried to appease him with constant shushing sounds. She was caressing his back.

Mike felt slightly better while he was in the embrace of the gigantic woman. We must remember that Kate stood at 6´3”, plus the two inch boost her heels gave her. She was over twice as tall as Mike. Now, when he felt the most vulnerable, he felt safe. Protected.

 

Then, a doctor called Kate. It seemed that he had some news to give. She stood up and left Mike back alone in his seat. He wondered. Is this how things will be from now on? Was everyone just going to walk away from him? He was legally an adult. They could as well put him inside a cab or a bus and set him back home. But he wasn´t ready for it. He had learned nothing on how to live on his own. He felt very vulnerable at this moment.

After a long talk with the doctor, who explained to her that Beatrice had passed away because due to natural causes. He gave her some other news. Something not even she saw coming. He hand her some papers so that she could see for herself. Her eyebrows rose as she read the words on her own.

She turned at Mike, who was looking at the floor with sad teary eyes. She felt really sorry for him. But now, it was up to her to bring happiness back to him. After all, the papers said one thing, from now on, she´ll be his legal tutor.

It was very uncommon for a man his age to still need a tutor. But Beatrice had made her point, after all, he was not taller than 3´. She made some calls, hired some lawyers and voila, she had everything set for Mike. Ready for this tragic moment.

 

Kate chose not to say a thing about it as she walked towards him. The only thing she said was that it was time to leave. Mike protested at first, he didn´t want to leave his grandma, but now, there was nothing he could do.

 

Kate drove Mike home and walked in with him. She could almost feel the sorrow that had now fallen over him. She looked at him from high above just to notice that his gaze had never left the ground.

She couldn´t lie, all this felt strange. Besides, why was she his legal tutor now? Out of a sudden, she was in charge of him, but why? According to the paper the doctor gave her, she´ll receive more information once she reads her last will.

Part of her didn´t like the idea. She was a busy woman. On the other hand, for some reason, whenever she turned at Mike, her heart melt with tenderness. Now, due to the unexpected events, she just couldn´t feel the same way. When she saw his down casted face, she just felt sad.

She needed to tell him. Explain him how things will be from now on, but she just felt her heart churn as she turned to close the door behind them. But when she turned, she just couldn´t hide it anymore.

The second she turned back, there he was, looking up to her with teary eyes. He just said: “Kate… what´s going to happen to me now? Am I… will I be… left alone?”

A tear fell from her cheek as she heard his words. But she let out a small smirk, still with a sad look on her eyes. She needed to comfort him. If what she read was true, then she´ll be the one to look after him from now on. She bent and as she placed her hand on his head she said: “I-I´m… going to take care of you Mike, from now on, ok? I promise you I won´t leave you alone…”

He smiled. He was thankful to have a friend in the world. He just let his body act on his own and hugged her. He hugged her immense body in between his arms. She liked it, it felt so warm, so… good. She couldn´t help but to think that she´ll be his everything now.

She knew it, it was now or never. So she spoke. When she said she won´t leave him alone, he thought it was Kate just being a carrying person, then, she revealed the truth. Mike´s heart stopped for a moment.

He just stood there, looking up at Kate, the woman who had just become his legal tutor. He felt nothing for a moment. Then, it all hit him. How? Why? He had known her from a few years back. She was always happy to see him. Eager to help. Never, he thought he´ll be left in her care. His main question was, why her?

 

He said nothing as they both stayed on, well, now it was Mike´s house. That was for sure. She stayed in her grandma´s room and he stayed on his own. Kate made a few calls and somehow got the rest of the week off. That way, she´ll be able to see what will be her duties from now on.

Mike was inside his room, covered by the dark shadows of the night, the sorrow was beginning to go away. Now, he was curious. “So… is this like… the way things will be from now on? For real, Kate will be my guardian? And, what´s a guardian supposed to do?” he was confused.

Even in between all this sadness and confusion, his brain was still the one of a young man. He escaped from these thoughts in the only way a man like him will. Luscious thoughts.

“Well… she didn´t have any luggage with her… is she like… sleeping in her underwear?” it made him feel excited. He was trying to imagine Kate stripping out of her working clothes. Dropping them on the floor and revealing her sensuous body. Kate was tall, for him, a giantess. He wondered how big her butt will be. How long her bare legs will look. Even, how truly impressive her enormous boobs will seem only covered by lingerie. He swallowed hard as thrills flew thru his spine.

If this was true, then, he´ll share the house not only with a woman, but a gigantic, sexy woman. He began to look at the bright side of this. Thanking his grandma, wherever she was.

 

Now, it was early morning for them, well, for him, it was around seven am, and Kate had already woken him up. He wasn´t used to it. He figured out she´ll let him be until nine or so, the usual time he wakes up. But she had other plans in mind.

She said they´ll have a busy day, they´ll have to visit the lawyer to know his grandma´s last will. And, confirm if she´ll be in charge of him. She was confused, still excited. She had always been a care taker, now, she could take care of someone. And that someone will be a little man. She liked it. A man, to whom she could talk, still, small enough to be carried in her arms.

Kate was a serious person, always professional, but around him. She felt an utter urge to surround him with her affection. He seemed small and defenseless. And she had some natural instincts that yelled at her that she should look for him. And that´s exactly what his grandma sensed on her. For an older woman like Beatrice, it was just like reading a book. She read it all in the papers that Beatrice left for her.

 

Just two days went by, now, it was time for a reunion. One to celebrate Beatrice´s life. Mike had forgotten about it, but it was something nice that Kate did. Besides, Beatrice had left a note with all of the people she´d liked to be there.

Now, there they were. A bunch of people who Mike didn´t knew or had seen just once. He figured out Kate will be his main company on this day, but she wasn´t. She was too busy taking care of everything. Coming and going. He felt lone, until.

“Mike… I´m sorry.” Then, a pair of hands grabbed him by the shoulders and turned his attention towards her. It was Abby. Finally, someone he knew. He smiled.

“I… Abby, I´m… glad you could make it.” He spoke.

“Well,” she smiled, then she bent and with a serious look on her face, she added. “I´m glad too, but you know, you could´ve told me before… I live only a house away from you…” of course. And he also had her phone number written. He swallowed.

“S-sorry” he said feeling embarrassed towards the towering woman who was now a little mad at him.

“It´s… it´s ok, I mean, I´m not here to nag you, I was just sayin’… so, how have you been? Are you feeling better?” she asked.

He chatted with her for a while.  Expressing his sorrow to her. He felt sad. But mostly, because he wasn´t ready, for nothing. He was a twenty-one-year-old man who knew nothing about taking care of himself. He was thankful that Kate was set as his guardian, or else…

“Else what Mike?” Abby asked.

“I… well…” he just blinked up at her.

“What if she said no? what if she declined and decided not to take care of you? You´re a man, and she´s a busy woman, have you thought about it? She has a life.” She spoke.

Mike just swallowed hard as her words hit him right where it hurt. It was true. She did not have to say yes. Was he selfish for having her look for him? The last few days had been sad but, easy. He never did much around the house. But what if things had happened in a different way?

He ignored how to pay the bills. Where to pay them. In fact, he didn´t even know how to cook. If it wasn´t for Kate, he´ll be dead by now. Or eating dirt.

Her words hit him, hard. He needed to be more independent. Be a man on his own. What if Kate decides to leave just like that? What if she gets tired of him? He needed to be prepared for anything. The only question was, how?

 

He gave it very little thought when he heard another woman. Unlike Abby, she ran right over him and lift him right off the ground.

“MIKE! I´m so sorry!” said Diana, who was… crying?

Abby just looked at the 5´11” woman who out of nowhere rose Mike off the ground, he felt embarrassed for the unnecessary show of affection. But he had to remember, each person deals with death in a different way. Still, wasn´t Diana exaggerating a little?

“Diana I… it´s ok you know…” he spoke.

“No Mike, it´s not ok. You´ve told me before, your grandma was the only family you had, now, you´re here, alone… poor little thing…” she spoke as she then smothered him in between her boobs. Diana had a huge rack. So big and so soft. Mike just forgot about everything and let her do what she wanted. As long as he was in between her breasts, he´ll be fine.

Maybe Diana was exaggerating things a little. It was ok if she felt sad for him. But he wasn´t as frail as she thought. He was a man, an adult; even if his head didn´t reach her navel, he could deal with this kind of things.

“Ok… Diana… you can put him down now; I think he can´t breathe.” Declared Abby looking at the smothered man.

“Oh, sorry *giggle* I´ll put him down.” Mike didn´t care. He could´ve stayed there all day, maybe he´ll find another way to breathe.

Diana just placed him right in the middle of both. And now, he really felt small. Neither of them was wearing heels, still he had to crane his neck all the way up just to look at the underside of her boobs. Abby wasn´t so… voluptuous, but Diana, he couldn´t see her face past the enormous breasts in which he had been smother just a minute ago.

They were his friends, still, he could see how different they were. The first thing Abby said was to point out the fact that a man his age should´ve taken care of all, not just lay around like he did. Meanwhile, as soon as Diana spotted him, she tried to console him as if he was… well, he wasn´t sure how, but she seemed very affectionate.

Even on the way they dressed. Abby wore tight jeans and a black top. And Diana was wearing a navy-blue dress with some white flowers on it, fancy. They were different, still, both cared for him, and he appreciated that.

 

He wandered alone as both girls spoke in between them. Then, he encountered his therapist, Martha. He greeted her, but then he found out who came with her. Tessa. The bottom-heavy clothes lady. He was speechless. He swallowed as he glanced at her thick thighs, that were as tall as his shoulders.

“I´m so sorry for your loss,” said Tessa. Mike just thanked her as he tried not to be caught luring at her majestic flesh.

His therapist explained to him that it was something natural in life. The people you met, even your family won´t be here forever. Much more when they´re older.

Mike chose to remember those words. She also advised him that she´ll be there in case he needs anything, and so said Tessa. He thanked them both.

Tessa felt deeply sorry for him. His grandma was always looking for a couple for him. She wondered, was she aware that something like this could happen? Maybe she was searching for someone to look for him after she´s gone. She knew those thoughts should be kept for her own. Still, as she turned at Kate, she knew that maybe she wasn´t so wrong.

 

After a long evening. Everyone left. It was hard for him to believe how many people his grandma knew. Everyone expressed their condolences to him. Everyone was kind, except for one person. She said her name was Marissa, a woman in her 50´s who stood at 5’10” in heels; and well, overall said she was his grandma´s right hand. She told him, with a lot of emphasis, that she has been taking care of the company for a long time. Even if his grandma has been sort of retired. She could take care of the company successfully.

He wasn´t sure what she meant. But she made sure to tell him that she´ll be the new leader of the company. And she had made sure about it. According to Beatrice´s will, Marissa was the new head of the company. Still, her percentage, of actions and even the power to decide whether a change will be made was now Mike´s. He swallowed with her last words.

“I know you´re…a little ignorant on how decisions are made and how to lead a company, so let me tell you this; You´ll receive your money, all of what corresponds you, BUT, I´ll be the one making the decisions, ok? Little one?” she said as she pinched his cheek and then left.

He swallowed, he was confused, still, who was she? He had never seen her before, yet, she seemed to know him. She didn´t seem as much of a problem, for now.

She walked away. Still with some confusion, he turned and as she left, he thought: “Well, she´s got a nice big butt…” the walked away.

 

Abby was leaving too, she stopped next to him and, from above she said: “Listen, I´ll be here for another couple of months… I´m not sure where I´ll be next, but, while I´m still here, you can count on me, ok? If you need anything, you´ve got my number.” And she left.

He kept walking and spotted Kate cleaning. She smiled at him and he decided to help. After all, it was his house now. And hers too… in a way. She was supposed to move in with him in the next few days, officially. He wasn´t sure, but, in a week, even less, his life had changed so much. Now, he had a goal in life, become an independent man. That´s the least he can do for his grandma.

“Let me help you…” said Diana, she was still there. She seemed happy to help. He just smiled back and let her be.

Mike was thankful back then. Even if he had no more family, he knew he wasn´t alone.

 

Now, back to the present. As he walked down the stairs, he could see the front door getting open. It was Diana, back from work. “Hi there!” she spoke as she greeted Mike.

“HI” he waved back at her.

“Ok, so, who´s ready for some lunch? I´m starving…” she added as she closed the door.

Mike just smiled. He was really happy to see her. As he walked down the stairs she open up her arms, waiting for him.

He knew it, she wanted a hug. He walked and hugged her tight.

“Awww, so cute… ok, now it´s time to get busy.” Then, she went straight to the kitchen. Her tits were bouncing as she walked all the way there.

He was thankful that everyone decided to move in with him. Still, he was a man, he couldn´t hide the fact that he´ll be luring at their bodies every now and then. Or most of the time. They were all so tall, so big, so hot. He could hardly avoid his member from bursting every time he saw their erotic bodies.

But he couldn’t be helped. A man living with four towering women, who on top of that were very hot. It had some consequences in him. Still, it was nice that they were all so attentive towards him. Specially Diana, who once stood… in a way, to Kate. But that´s something Mike doesn´t really likes to talk.

End Notes:

Chapter 10 has just been posted on my patreon, you may join to get early access, or if you´d like to support me :D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 7 by Mine1234

Mike sat on the kitchen´s table, just admiring the way Diana cooked. She seemed so skilled chopping everything. Pouring the ingredients on the pot. He was amazed.

After a little while, Abby stepped in the room. “It smells delicious.” She said.

“Thank you, I´m making a stew.” Replied Diana smiling. “Maybe, I could also bake something, you know, as a dessert.” She added.

“Sure… but no worries, I think the stew alone will be fine.” Declared Abby as she walked closer to Mike and then whispered to his ear: “I don´t think she needs dessert…” she spoke, in a secret funny way.

Mike frowned, he was curious, so he asked: “What do you mean?” trying not so speak too loud either.

Abby sat next to him. The table was a couple feet away from the stove where Diana was; and she was too busy with the stew either way. She won´t listen to what they say.

“I mean…” said Abby, “Just, look at her, pay close attention, don´t you notice anything different?” she asked.

Mike turned at her, but all he could see were Diana´s breasts. They were so big, so round. He craved to put hands into them. But he couldn´t. He kept looking, her same glasses, a nice outfit, manicured fingers, her boobs… her usual long hair, a nice blouse, her breasts… some flat shoes, her big tits… he couldn´t focus enough, her boobs were magnificent. At her cheering height of 5´11”, she had an enormous rack. Even if she was tall, they were still too big on her. “hold on…” he stopped to think, “Were they… bigger?”

He had to be sure, cause that´s the only different thing he could notice, her tops seemed a little tighter than they should, was it maybe just today or… could that be?

“What… uhm, I…” he couldn´t really admit he thought it were her boobs, he had to lie a little so he said: “Is her blouse too… tight?” he asked, omitting where the tightness was.

“Bingo.” Said Abby with her mouth, but no sound really came out.

He was right? How?

“It´s too obvious, just, think about it…” she started whispering at him. “She wears those teacher-librarian styled outfits. Loose skirts, puffy tops, I mean, she doesn´t wear anything but them. And, since she´s got a personal bathroom at her room… well, she comes out already dressed… don´t you wonder…” and she approached to Mike and whispered to his ear “Why she doesn´t show more of her body?” he had an idea, but it was wrong for sure.

Having a better look of Diana´s body will be a wish come true for him. Her breasts were big enough to stand out, not even her loose outfits will hide those monstruous tits. But, he had a question, is her ass that amazing? Are her legs long and smooth pillars of thick flesh? He had no idea. But he was sure that it was not the answer Abby was expecting, so he lied.

“Uhmm, is she, like, shy?” he said.

“Well, not quite, she´s more like, hiding something?” Abby said.

His heart started beating hard inside his chest, he was excited. Her mere casual talk was making him crave to see her nude body. “And, what is she hiding?” he asked.

“It´s obvious… but I´ll tell you…” she said as she got closer to him and said straight to his ear in a low tone, just for him to listen. “She´s hiding her belly.”

“What?” he said, pushing back.

“Shhhh, you heard me… can´t you see? She´s been putting some pounds on… it´s actually no big deal, I really don´t know why I´m telling you this, but just… pay attention.” Abby declared.

Mike turned, now, only looking at her abdominal region. While she was sideways, he could notice her bally bulking more than usual. Standing out more than it should. And no, it was not the apron the one causing it. In fact, it seemed fairly tight.

“See?” she said.

After that, the three of them sat together and ate lunch, like usual. But this time, Mike had other things in mind, other than Diana´s huge rack.

“Fat? Is she getting fat?” he wondered.

Maybe that wouldn´t be so bad. Perhaps, having someone curvy around the house would have its benefits. For him of course. He could even witness the whole weight gain process as time goes by.

How her clothes are getting tighter. How she constantly needs bigger sizes. It´ll be like some sort of expansion. Her body will grow as her features become softer and rounder.

He swallowed hard, almost chocked with the food as he already imagined her ass getting huge and her breasts becoming massive.

“What do you think? Is it tasty?” Diana asked.

“Sure it is, you´re a great chef” replied Abby with a wink.

Mike just nodded, feeling kind of embarrassed.

After lunch. Mike had settled his mind. He wanted to see. He was curious as to how Diana´s belly will look. How soft could it be? How big had it got?

He had never seen her mid region bare before. Not like Tessa or Abby who sometimes wore crop tops. Diana was different. Perhaps, a little more conservative.

But he had to see. He walked upstairs and headed into her room. He stopped a few feet away from the door. He could see a crack on the door, a place where he could peep at her.

He sneaked closer. Maybe he could have a good look of her, or even. What if she strips? How would it be for him to see a woman twice his size stripping sexily as he stares? Maybe it was something wrong to do, but he wasn´t thinking straight now.

He approached to the door and looked. “Come on, where are you?” he thought as he scanned the room thru the small line of free space he had.

“Are you looking for me?” asked Diana coming in from behind him.

His heart began to race as he turned. He had not idea she wasn´t at her room. “I… I´m, well, I…” he replied nervously.

“You know, our session doesn´t start until like, an hour… do you want to start earlier, is that it?” she asked, genuinely thinking that was it.

He lied. “Sure, that´s it… I mean, if you´re free.”

“Sure thing… come in.” she said pushing him in with her larger hands. Given the size difference and the suspected weight gain, she easily pushed him in.

Just like any other day, Mike couldn´t say a word or protest whenever one of the girls caught him luring at them. He always let them tell what he was “doing”. Else, he thought he´ll mess up and since he was a terrible liar, reveal his true intentions.

Also, it was hard not to comply with either of them, given the fact that the smallest of them was Abby, and she was like thirty-two inches taller. They were bigger and much stronger. When Diana pushed him in, there was no way for him to resist.

“Ok Mike, today…” she spoke, grabbing one of her books from one of her book shelves. She had a ton of them.

Diana´s room was, not the average room. She had a huge collection of books. Some old, some new. She had at least three shelves filled with hundredths of books. Some thicker than others. And she was also very organized.

He didn´t question her when she said they were accommodated by alphabetical order.

“Hmmm, no, not this one…” she changed her mind. Everything was on it´s place, but she didn´t feel like using that book. She had no idea what to choose. Today, she was fairly busy and didn´t plan ahead what their lesson will be.

Meanwhile, Mike was sitting on one of Diana´s pink chairs in front of her desk. Normally, they used the big dining room´s table for this, but, from time to time, they were at her room.

He liked those private moments cause, there was no one but her to notice if he was looking at her boobs while she spoke. On the living room, well, it was a very big and open space, anyone could step in and caught him.

Right now, Mike was not even sure if he wanted to read or be taught anything, since Abby mentioned the weight gain, his brain was stuck with that idea. Should he ask? Was he allowed to talk about it? He had no idea how Diana will feel about it.

Maybe she doesn´t care, or maybe she does. However, he was starting to feel uneasy about it. He was dangling his feet desperately as he decided what to do.

Then Diana turned back at him holding a big book on her hands, a geography one, “ Ok, I think we can make a pop quiz about Europe´s capitals, don´t you agree?” he saw it.

When she turned, he could see how her belly was bulging on her clothes. Other than her tremendous breasts, she always had a slim figure, but it seems that she was accumulating some extra fat down there.

“Wow, it´s true…” he thought as he allowed his mouth to open.

“Mike… is everything ok?” she asked towards his dumbfounded look.

“Oh… yes, I… everything´s cool…” she lied, turning up to her, trying to ignore her swollen mid-section.

Diana was no full, she noticed he was looking at something, more like someone, her. So far, she didn´t mind that he was looking at her breasts so much. She got it, they were big and he was a man. But, her belly, his eyes were pinned at her belly, and that bothered her.

“Ughhh, is it that obvious?” she asked putting the closed book on the side.

“What?” he asked, trying to play dumb.

“It´s ok Mike, you can tell me… I don´t mind.” She spoke.

“Tell you…?” he asked.

“Come on!” she raised her tone for a second. “I… I knew I couldn´t hide it forever. But it´s not my fault.” She declared.

He swallowed. But it seemed natural, having a belly is not something a slim girl like her will get used to.

“It´s just that, with all the work, and… and the bakery they opened in front of the library… plus, I haven´t had time to work out… I know Mike, I know what you were looking at.” She knew, of course she did.

“I´m not… not looking at…” he tried to say, but she cut him off.

“It´s fine, I knew that sooner or later, someone was going to point that out.” She said, placing her hands on her hips and letting her belly to bulk out.

He was amazed. It seems like she was trying to tuck it in. Pull it in, trying not to breathe too hard. She just released her breath and her belly popped out. If it grew any bigger, then she´ll pop out one of her blouse´s buttons.

“Oh…” he said as he rose his eyebrows.

What was it? What was it in looking at her belly popping out that caught his attention? He had no clue, but he had some interest in it.

“I´m getting fat.” She declared, “At first, well, I thought what can a pound or two do? But before I knew it, I had this huge belly growing on me… and you wanna know what the worst part is? My boobs are getting bigger.” He swallowed hard.

Of course, her top-heavy figure will augment as she gains weight. He wouldn´t mind if she thickened her whole body, but he will crave to see her breasts swelling from her top.

Diana stood thirty-five inches taller than him. Almost three whole feet. Her boobs were giant balloons standing high out of his reach. And if they got bigger and heavier, then they´ll begin to fall closer to his reach.

For an instance he fantasized about her breasts inflating and popping out of her top. Round and soft breasts at full display, teasing him with their swollen look.

“Ufff… I know I haven´t told you this but…” she started, “I used to be in the volleyball team, I know you can´t picture me wearing those tiny uniforms.” He could, and he definitely liked the idea, but she continued talking.

“It used to be so easy to maintain my figure, and I could eat all I wanted, that´s cause I burn it all out during practice… but now, oh my,” and she placed her both hands on her bulging belly, picking it up a bit.

Mike was perplexed, the top of his head was leveled with that round gut of hers. It was strangely exciting to see when she let her belly fall. How it quacked. She was filled with stew and together with her already storage fat, it giggled like jelly.

“I´m getting HUGE!” she said.

Certainly, she was huge, compared to him at least. Her legs were as tall as his shoulders, and her breasts, well, they had certainly gotten way bigger than his head.

“I think,” he started, “I think that´s fine, you know… anyone will judge you if you got any… any bigger…” he said almost begging her to stuff herself until she turned into a curvaceous goddess whose breasts swelled round and out of her tops.

“Awww, that´s something really cute for you to say… but NO.” she declared dryly. “No one should mention it, cause that´s rude, but I want to get back in shape.” She had already planned it way ahead.

“Y-you do?” he asked, almost feeling down.

“YES, I want to lose this, ugh, this bulk in here.” She just sank a finger on her belly.

Mike simply nodded.

“And I have the perfect idea. I could join YOU and Tessa while you work out.” She declared.

That thought didn´t cross Mike´s mind, not even for a second. But it seemed logical. He was not the most active man there was, but since Tessa moved in, he gave himself some time to work out from time to time.

At first during weekends, then every other day, and now, he was working out every two days. Tessa worked out almost every day, maybe taking a rest every third day. But she could take it, she had been working out for years now, while he was barely starting.

He wasn´t sure how he got into it. But just one day like any others, he walked into Tessa´s room and saw her working out.

He felt elated as he saw her tight butt flexing under those colorful tight bottoms. Tight yoga pants of a bright pink that, not only accentuated their peachy-round shape, but they also didn´t let much to imagination.

When she asked if he wanted to join her, he just accepted, mostly because he wanted her to think he was eager to exercise and that he wasn´t luring at her.

After the first session, he was spent. He was the most unathletic person he knew. But now, well, he was still skinny, but he had some more stamina now. And another thing that helped him continue was the fact that he could lure at Tessa as he “counts” her reps.

He was like her workout partner, but in reality he was the guy who stares at the hot chick while she works out.

Now, having Diana joining them, that´s something else. He could already imagine her breasts bouncing in the air as she runs thru the treadmill. Her soft bosom quaking as she does her cardio. He was looking forward to it.

“SURE!” he said, not hiding his enthusiasm very much, “I… I mean, we´d love if you joined us.” He said, looking forward to see Diana wearing tight GYM clothes, and not her usual long skirts and loose tops.

“Ok then, it´s settled, I´ll be your third wheel during your work out sessions… I think I can still remember by routine, or I can ask Tessa for some help.” She declared, which will be easier.

And just like that, another of the girls had joined him during his “workout” sessions. It was more like stare at her body while she works out sessions. But he still exercised too.

But he was helpless. They were so much taller than him, and so sexy. He will be sharing the room with two goddesses as he attempts to work out.

On a side, he´ll have Tessa´s round ass flexing while she… actually, every day seems to be leg-day for her, so she mostly does sit ups and other related exercises. Like lunges, calves raising, leg bridges. Things like that.

And, on the other hand, even if he wasn´t sure what type of exercises Diana will do, he was sure enough that her boobs will be bouncing all over the place. He could already picture the towering woman sweating, her body wet and hot. He was getting turned on.

“That´s settled then, starting tomorrow I´ll join you both… at what time do you guys usually work out?” she asked, bending a little to meet his face.

“Oh, well…” he started, coming back from his naughty thoughts. “Around six, you know, when Tessa´s back from work.” He said.

“Ok then, tomorrow at six.” She said, self-ensured and very decided to work out.

He smiled up at her, trying to imagine her body in those tight pants, with a tight top… he had no idea how she´ll look. But whatever she wore, will definitely take his breath away.

“Family… I´m HOOOOME!” said Tessa walking in.

“What´s with that? We´re not related, you know that right?” said Abby, not wasting her chance to point the obvious.

“Oh I know, but I just felt like saying it, you should try it, it´s funny. Like in one of those old TV shows where…”

“You know what, I don´t care, do it, don’t do it, that´s none of my business” said Abby as she walked into her room.

“Ok, sure thing” said Tessa maintaining a positive attitude.

She and Abby were not like against each other or anything, but sometimes Abby felt like all of that extreme positiveness and unnecessary over-happiness were a little too much. It´s completely natural to be sad sometimes, but Tessa was always smiling. Which seemed illogical. But no one could blame her for always looking at a half full glass.

“Well, loke who´s here.” Said Diana looking at her watch. “just in time.”

“What?” Mike wondered. “It´s five already?!” He started to get anxious, Tessa was here, which only meant that…

“Miiiiiike, I´m home.” Said Kate´s voice, rumbling thru Mike´s ears.

He was afraid, he was trying to enlist all of the things he was supposed to do, and trying to remember if he had done all of them.

“Mike… Mike… MIKE!” said Diana, trying to call his attention. He seemed as if he was about to hyperventilate. Explode even. He seemed utterly anxious.

“Mike look at me, it´s fine… why are you worried?” she said, kneeling in front of him, still taller than him.

“I… I just, I need to know if I finished my, my shores.” He replied.

Diana could already see that coming. He knew he was still afraid of Kate. “Listen, she won´t get mad if you´re not done, you can do it tomorrow, there´s no rush.” She spoke, as comprehensive as ever.

“B-but what if she get´s mad?” he said.

“I assure you she won´t. Trust me, we already talked about it long ago. She already apologized for it. And, she said she won´t even do it again. Don´t worry, I´m here to protect you, remember.” And just like that, she leaned closer and wrapped her arms around him.

He was scared, enough not to notice her enlarged breasts pressing against his chest. Right above his collar bones.

Deep inside, Mike was afraid of Kate. One day, she did something that terrified him, even traumatized him. That´s the main reason why Diana moved in. She wasn´t lying when she said she was there to protect him.

It´s not like Kate was trying to kill him or anything, but the way she acted, the things she did, well, a man standing half her size won´t be able to do much to stop her if there´s even a second time. That´s why Diana, being the second tallest person on the house, decided to move in. To ensure Mike he was safe.

“Shh shh, relax Mike, no one´s going to hurt you…” said Diana as she hugged him tighter.

Still, he was afraid. And as he heard the sound of Kate´s heels coming closer, his heart began to beat faster.

“Here you are… aren´t you gonna say hi?” said Kate stepping into the room.

End Notes:


Hope you liked the chapter, if you´d like to support me or get a few chapters ahead, you can check on my patreon, this story´s up to chapter 11 over there

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 8 by Mine1234

What had happened? Why was Kate the one who Mike “respected” the most? In reality, he was afraid of her, a fear that made him tremble whenever she came into the room.

Not always, he knew she was kind and only wanted to look after him; as his tutor, that´s her duty. It was in times of despair, whenever he felt he did wrong and that she´ll get mad that he started to quiver from the inside.

This was no irrational fear, he wasn´t afraid of her because she was the tallest among all. This had a cause, a reason.

 

Back then, when Kate moved in; after Mike´s grandma funeral. She knew one thing and one thing alone, she needed to do something with him. The poor guy was depressed. She tried to go out with him, she tried to add him on her routine, but she failed.

For starters, during her morning jogs, he was too slow. She was over twice his height, his short legs couldn´t follow her pace as she ran thru the park. Besides, he was half-sleep by then. She liked to run at 6 am, sharp. By then, he didn´t woke up before 9 am.

The jogging idea didn´t work well, so she tried something else. She looked for ways to become friends with him, become closer. But she sort of… failed in every way. He was kind of lazy in some aspects she thought were a must.

She discarded the cleaning, cooking, even watching TV. She´s sort of… different when it comes to series, Kate likes some soap operas he very much disliked since the first 10 minutes. Also, she´s sort of a fan of documentaries. And he, well, if he wants to dig into something in the search for knowledge, then he´ll grab a book. For Mike, TV was just a way to spend free time, nothing more.

As the days went by, Kate noticed one thing, they had nothing in common. She cooked for him, cleaned, went groceries shopping; while he stayed inside, still sad by his grandma´s departure. She gave him some time, but things must change.

 

Kate had to return to work, that was something she very well knew. But the thing is, what will Mike do while she´s gone?

That wasn´t hard to guess. After that reunion gave hosted, she met Diana. Now, she´ll be her savior, more like Mike´s claviger while she´s working. She couldn´t leave the man alone, she just, can´t trust him. What if she comes back from work and she founds him starving on the floor, with a pale tone on his face.

Perhaps, Kate was sort of… overprotective. But that´s just the way she was. She wanted to make sure everyone was taken care of. More on Mike since he was “in her hands”.

So, back then, Mike was left at the library; in the care of Diana every day. Kate explained to him that she was busy and couldn´t take him to work with her, so, the best solution was to let him with Diana from 8 am to 1 pm. Diana left the library by then and Kate will pick him up and take him home for lunch.

After that, well, Kate´s lunch time was from 1-2, so she needed to find someone to keep Mike company until 5. There´s where Abby shows up.

Abby will stay with him until Kate comes back from work. He didn´t understood quite well why he couldn´t stay alone. A 21-year-old-man should be more than capable to live on his own, at least stay home alone during 8 hours a day. But, Kate just didn´t see things that way.

At 3´ even, Mike was not exactly, good to be alone, at least that´s how Kate saw the whole thing. But, deep inside, Mike was pissed.

 

At first, he didn´t care. He just did what Kate said, he was still too hurt by his grandma´s death to think straight. He just wandered around the house like a lost soul. Alone, he thought he was alone in the world.

Kate was with him but, it didn´t felt completely right. She was not there to replace his grandma, she was very different in a lot of ways; for starters, she was over a foot taller.

Mike often glared at Kate´s body, she had long shapely legs, a round bust and a sexy body. Overall, she was like a super model for him. He often felt how his heart´s beat quickened inside his chest.

She was a giantess for him, he was not even as tall as her legs, her waist stood taller than him by a good three inches, but he didn´t care, there was much more woman to lure at.

The only thing that bothered him was when she tried to order him around. She was not demanding him to do stuff, she knew he must be still in grief. But he couldn´t just wander around the house doing nothing, that´s why she decided he had to do some stuff around the house.

She thought they could both clean, like a team, but that didn´t work out very well. He pretty much hated to clean. His height interfered with the way he handled a broom, a mop, the vacuum… he was frustrated, and she could tell, so she decided to leave that to the side.

 

The problem was not when she wanted him to clean, the issue was when, well, when Abby sort of pointed out the whole thing just one day.

“What do you mean?” Mike asked one day while Abby was around the house, “keeping him company”.

“I mean,” Abby started, “as a friend, I´m telling you that Kate´s not treating you like the adult you are.” She declared.

“But, well, I´m an adult, she just cooks, cleans, takes care of the bills…” he started.

“Exactly, what do YOU take care of? Have you thought about it? Mike, you´re a grown man who´s life is handled by, well, her. I mean, I know she´s like your guardian and all but, don´t you think a grown man should be able to stay alone rather than having a babysitter?” she asked.

“A sitter? Like… who?” he asked.

“well… ME.” Abby spoke.

“You´re not my babysitter, you´re just here hanging up with me while Kate comes back from work, that´s it.” He said.

“Haha, seriously? Can´t you see what she´s doing? Listen, first of all, she drops you at the library with that girl Diana…” she turned at him hoping he´d understand where she was going, but he didn´t seem to get it yet.

“Yeah, so? My grandma did the same.”

“Ughh, ok, I´ll make things clear for you. Kate pays me to come… I didn´t ask her but she insisted. She PAYS me to come and LOOK out for YOU while SHE´S gone… do you get it?” it was too obvious now.

Mike´s eyes widened as he finally got the point. Kate was, not only underestimating him, she literally looked for people to take care of him while she´s gone. That couldn´t happen.

Mike was an adult, a man. Yes, he was 3´ tall, but he turned 21 a while ago. He should be living on his own by now.

 

After that small chat with Abby, Mike opened his eyes. He should be trusted to stay alone, no need for a nanny, a sitter, anyone. He knew he couldn´t speak his mind to her just like that, but he had a plan. He´ll show her who´s the boss. From that day on, he´ll be the one giving the orders an not just doing what she says.

 

It all started as he planned. He rejected all of her orders in a polite way. Like, “I can´t right now…” or “I´m a little busy” she didn´t seem to mind, at first.

Over the days, she began to notice his lack of interest in, well, socializing with her. He just ate with her, and then locked himself in his room. Of course, she still drove him to the library; he mainly didn´t protest because Diana was nice and, well, she had a huge rack he peered at when she wasn´t looking.

Mike decided to turn ice cold to her. Barely talking to her, barely listening. Their interactions became as dry as he could possibly make them. Then, one day, things went a little different.

*knock* *knock* “Mike, we have to leave, it´s getting late, are you ready?” said Kate as she knocked on his bedroom door.

He opened the door, and looked up at her, he encouraged himself to pretend he didn’t care, he just played his best poker face and said: “I´m not going.” Just like that.

“Excuse me?” said Kate, was he actually saying that.

“You heard me, I´m NOT going.” He said once again.

“But, Mike, I can´t… I can´t leave you here… you must come.” She requested.

“Listen, I´m a grown man, it doesn´t matter if I´m short, I should be capable of staying home alone.” He protested.

“But, I´ll be gone for hours, even if Abby shows up a bit earlier, you´d still…” he just cut her off.

“I´ll tell her to leave, there´s no need for her to stick around every day… I can wait for you.” He declared, disliking a little the last part. It sounded as if he still depended on her.

“But, what would you eat?” she asked, worried.

“Whatever I find, when I´m hungry I´ll go down to the kitchen.” He replied.

Kate didn´t like this. For her, it sounded as if Mike had turned into a brat. Just annoying her with his every argument. He didn´t know what he was talking about. She must insist.

“Mike, we don´t have time for this, just go get changed and then…” that´s when he lost it.

“NOO! I will not! You can´t order me around, I won´t do as you say. I mean, why should I? This is MY house, you just… just came here and started ordering me around, no, that can´t be happening. Besides, you don´t even trust me to be alone. You asked Diana to look for me at the library and also asked Abby to babysit me while you´re gone, how old do you think I am?” he turned red by then.

Kate didn´t know what to say, he was enraged, it seemed to her that whatever had bottled inside of him during the last weeks, it seemed like years honestly, had burst out. And she didn´t like it.

“I´m a man, what´s more, this is MY house and you won´t be the boss of me, you heard me?!” he stopped for a moment, but the answer he got, was not the one he had in mind. But, to be honest, what did he thought would happen.

“Enough! Listen Mike, you may live here, but this is not YOUR house. You didn´t work for it, you didn´t struggle to pay for the rent, the property, NOTHING. You just LIVE here, that´s it.” She was mad, really mad. “On top of that, sorry but, if you were the one taking care of the house, I ASSURE you this place would be in ruins by now. You don´t know how to do SHIT on your own.” He had never heard her curse; things may have gotten out of hand.

He tried to hide his concern, so he just frowned and tried to speak again, gain control of the conversation, “S-so what, what makes you think…” but she cut him off immediately, stomping one foot on the floor.

*STOMP*

Se bent and, closing the gap between them, she spoke, “Listen, I don´t care what you have to say… you wanna stay alone, FINE, stay here ALONE while I´m gone. And don´t call me, cause I won´t come running to you when you beg for my help. Wanna see how´s the world on your own, then try it!” and so, she left.

Mike could listen to the sound of her heels as she went down the stairs and then slammed the door close. He did piss her off.

Now, as he was alone, he swallowed. For a second he thought she´d loose it. But he frowned again. He´d prove her wrong. She will be back home to see a man, unfazed by staying alone.

But Kate, as she hopped in the car, she was mad. She clenched her hands on the steering wheel as she drove off. These days where he was stone cold silent, now they made sense. If he was going to hate her, well, so be it.

She won´t beg him for anything. He´ll be the one begging. And that´s something she knew for sure. She just drove to work, not knowing what she´ll do next.

 

At first, things were easy for Mike. Breakfast was served already. A bit cold, but eatable. Then, he just sat on the couch, he watched TV until he got tired of it. He checked the time, barely 11 am. He still had some time before Abby showed up.

He kind of lied to Kate, he was in fact looking forward to Abby´s visit. He´d tell her all about his recent argue with Kate. He would´ve called her, but he had no cell phone what so ever. So he waited.

 

By 12, he was already hungry. His last meal had been ages ago, at least that´s how he felt it. He felt a void where his stomach was. He needed food. He headed to the kitchen.

He knew nothing about cooking, but he could fix himself a sandwich, something easy. He grabbed the bread, ham, mustard, mayo, a slice of cheese… and nothing else but the butter knife for the dressings. Of course, he needed a stool to reach some of the stuff, but he managed to do it on his own.

 

Finally, a couple minutes after the clock ticked 1:00, Abby knocked on the door. He rushed to it and cracked it open. He had so much to tell her.

They chatted for a loooong time. She pointed out the fact that he shouldn´t have said what he said. Kate was a kind person, and she was doing so much for him, he should at least appreciate what she does for him.

“What?! But you told me to do it.” He protested.

“Me…? No, nah ah, I told you she´s not treating you like the man you are, not to treat her like shit. Listen, I´m sure the main reason why your grandma chose her as your tutor it´s because of how kind she is… and maybe because she knows how to manage big loads of money you certainly have… but that´s not the point. The thing is, you should apologize.”

“Come on, I should, ughh, why are your advices so contradictory.” He said, she just leaned closer and rubbed her fist hard over his skull.

“They´re not, you´re the one who doesn´t get them…”

 

Abby did her best to wait for Kate, but after the clock ticked 9:00, she had to go. Apparently, she wasn´t coming any time soon.

She trusted Mike to be left alone, but not to cook. She just made some mac and cheese, she was bad at cooking, and then left.

 

Mike waited, trying to picture what he was going to tell Kate when she came back. How he was going to apologize. He would´ve rather blaming Abby for all, but it was his fault; deep inside he knew that.

Time seemed to go by really slowly, still, the clock ticked 11:00 pm. She had been gone for over twelve hours now.

“I wonder where she…” Mike thought as he heard a noise coming from outside. That was a cab parking right outside his house, dropping someone. 

He went downstairs to meet her at the door, but he stopped when he saw the door being slam open. He froze for a second.

It was Kate, but, she wasn´t exactly… happy. There was a faint light on the main entrance, but he could see her eyes, bright red. Her face showed a gesture of annoyance, but it was her voice that announced what was happening.

“Oh, so here you are… Mike…” her voice was the one of a drunken someone. He never thought she´d be one of those people who hit the bar to alcoholate themselves. No, there was something off.

“WHAT!? Why are you looking at me that way? What´s the matter, am I late? Where you waiting for me to cook you some diner? Hmm, is that it?” she said but, her tone was not necessarily friendly. It was sort of sarcastic, annoyed. She wasn´t really asking.

“No, I just…” he tried to speak, but she cut him off.

“SHHHHHH! Quiet, I don´t wanna hear a thing about what YOU have to say…” she made her way to him, throwing her heels to the side. She was stumbling a little, she almost tripped.

Mike took a step back, whatever the reason was for her to step closer, it meant no good. But she continued.

“You know Mike, I thought this whole thing of being your tutor would be… GREAT! But, you just proved me WRONG!” he had no idea what she had in mind.

“YOU…” she continued, “you just proved to me that you´re a tiny ungrateful man. I do soooo much for you, I believe you haven´t even thanked me for what I do. NO! Instead, you just… just… WHERE THJE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?!” he was moving to the side.

She was looming above him, so menacing, he couldn´t help it he was just afraid of her. He started moving mainly because she presented a treat to him.

She held him, grabbing his arm so tightly that he couldn´t help but to complaint.

*Ouch*

“What?! Don´t tell me this hurts you… you know nothing about what it is to be hurt.” He really knew nothing about what she was talking about.

What actually happened was that Kate was hurt. The second she step out of the house in the morning, she could feel some ache in her heart. Mike´s rejection towards her was something she didn´t know how to take.

Was it the sorrow of being alone? Was he feeling somehow inferior? Or, was it Kate who bothered him?

She didn´t know what to think. But she was mad by what he said. After work, she went straight to the bar. She thought: “He´s a grown man, he said he´ll be fine…” and just drawn her griefs in alcohol.

She drank much more than she ever did. Her thoughts on what she did wrong turned into how rude he was. She chose to blame Mike. Her doubts became anger. Her guilt became rage. Now, she was there to let Mike have some of it.

 

The amazonic woman loomed above him. So tall, so imposing, so mad. Her firm grip on him was enough to make him tremble.

“L-let go! Kate… please.” He begged.

“Oh, now you´re saying please…” she commented.

“K-kate…” he tried to back off, look for a way to let go. But she didn´t let him.

“Oh no, no, YOU ain´t going nowhere.” She declared.

His eyes opened wide, what was she going to do? But she answered his questions with one single blow. She slapped him right on the face. So hard that it made him feel dizzy for a second.

“And that´s nothing! I´M going to make you feel the pain I have. One blow…” she slapped him again, turning his face to the side with a single blow, “at a time.”

This wasn´t right. He may have not expressed himself in the proper way. But she didn´t have to do this.

“Kate! Please, I… you don´t…”

*SLAP*

“QUIET!” She said before she slapped him once more.

*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

From one side to the other. His lip was bleeding now. She was so much bigger, so much stronger. Now, Mike was at the mercy of this giantess, who didn´t seem to regret anything she did.

In her current state, there was no way she´ll stop. At least not unless she wanted to.

She let go of his arm and grabbed him by the hair, pulling him as she walked. He drove his hands to his head. Trying to set free, but she was too strong. Mike could feel how useless it was when he took hold of Kate´s large hand. A single of her hands had much more strength than both of his.

This wasn´t right. At least not fair. Why was this even happening?

“S-sorry, Kate, I´m sorry! Please, please just… s-stop… please.” He was desperate, he didn´t know what to do.

She said nothing. No answer came from her. He just looked up to the enraged amazonic woman dragging him thru his house. This wasn´t over.

 

She threw him right in the middle of the kitchen´s floor. He immediately stood up, looking for a scape route, to somehow escape and hide in some place of the house.

“Now…” she continued as she looked at both sides of the kitchen, “You´ve done NOTHING around here. The same dishes on the sink, the floor´s filthy. If you regrated anything of what you did, then the house would be clean. But no, you regret NOTHING!” She grabbed him by the shirt and rose him, his feet dangling in the air. He swallowed.

“I´m losing my patience Mike, I really am. If you don´t change that shitty attitude of yours… then I have no other choice than to punish you…” she sounded serious. She released him and he fell into the floor once again.

“Now, I´ll give you one more chance. JUST one.” She rose her finger, “But If you fail me… then,” she bent down and whispered to his ear, “Then I´ll have no other choice than to hurt you… for real.”

His heart skipped a beat. Hurt him? Wasn´t she supposed to look for him? He said nothing, she didn´t even wanted him to speak. Protesting now will lead her to kill him. He just looked at her with horror in his eyes.

“Now, clean this mess… I´ll be back to check on you, and you better listen to me now… Or else…” and just like that, she turned and left. Leaving the poor man alone in the kitchen.

 

After a few hours…

*YAAAAAAwwwn*

Kate woke up, but she wasn´t in her bed, she had slept on the living room´s couch.

“Huh… what am I…” she found out, she also had a headache, so she guided her hand to her head and closed her eyes. The light was too bright.

She decided to drink some water, regretting drinking so much. “Gosh, I haven´t done that in a while… I guess I should´ve…” she froze for a second when she entered the kitchen.

There he was, scrubbing the kitchen´s floor with a towel, or maybe a piece of cloth…? No, it was his own shirt.

Kate covered her mouth with his hand, Mike just didn´t seem… well. She was more than sure that it was too early for him to be awake, it was around 7:00 am, besides, she could see some bruises in him; from when she let him fall to the floor. But the worse part was, when he turned.

“Come on, rub harder, or she´ll get mad…” he thought as he turned, he was trying to somehow polish the floor.

The last thing she said, which was actually an order, was for him to clean the kitchen. And after she left the room, he focused on pleasing her. He thought about running, about getting out of the house and look for help, but where could he go?

Run to Abby? Hide somewhere on the backyard? There was no point on that, if she ever found him, then a fully enraged woman will make sure to finish what she started. He feared the anger of the gigantic woman. He didn´t even made it passed her hip.

He resigned. He went for a broom to swipe the floor. He took the stool and washed all of the dishes. But that wasn´t enough. How clean is clean? He needed to mop the floor, but that thing was too heavy; even with the broom, Mike had a hard time cleaning.

The kitchen had a good size, but it took him over an hour to wash the dishes and swipe it. Now, he didn´t know what to do. He needed the floor to shine, he didn´t want to know what will happen if the kitchen didn´t seem clean enough. Instead of a mop, he removed his shirt and began wiping the floor. For hours and hours, he had no idea when Kate will come back.

He was too afraid to even notice she fell asleep on the couch the second she laid her head on one of the cushions.

 

Now, he was cleaning, and that´s what he had been doing for hours. When Mike turned, he saw Kate´s feet. He stopped for a moment and then looked up to her.

Her face showed some concern, she was preoccupied, but he didn´t give himself enough time to analyze her and just said as he fell backwards.

“J-Ju… I´m… I´M STILL CLEANING!” he declared, grabbing the shirt again and rubbing even harder. “S-see, it´s clean… clean. P-please… just… don´t hurt me.” He said, being afraid he hadn´t clean enough.

When he turned, she saw his face. Both of his cheeks were red, and his lower lip seemed swollen, and it was red. She slip it with one of her blows. But she couldn´t exactly remember… until, it all hit her.

“Oh my…” she covered her mouth with both hands as Mike didn´t dare to look back up.

“No… no no no no, Mike I…” she took a step forward, but he just backed off, without saying a word.

She did it. She had actually done it. She hurt him just like she promised she will. She had wanted to make him feel as broken as her when he rejected her affection. But that didn´t gave her the right to torture him.

Mike´s hands were red. He had been scrubbing the floor for hours now. He didn´t know what else to do, so he kept going. Even when his hands began to feel numb.

She did it, she caused him this. What had she said? What had she done? Of course, nothing good. The poor guy was afraid of her. In her attempt to approach to him, she had just casted him away. She not only hurt him, but now, he was afraid of her.

End Notes:

Chapter 12 has just been posted on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 9 by Mine1234


Kate had messed up, big time. She tried to explain to him that he should stop. That he didn´t have to continue with the cleaning.

Last night memories were blurry on her mind. She remembered going to the bar, in an attempt to relieve her pain, more like appease her anger. But the alcohol did the exact opposite.

She knew he wasn´t very polite. She had done so much for him. She didn´t want to point out the fact that he was useless. Not precisely that but, there were very few things he managed to do.

She was sure enough that his grandma constantly spoiled him and got things done for him. And that if she wanted him to do certain tasks around the house, to have him busy, then she must do it in a slow way.

But the events from last night proved to her that he can get things done. But the ways she used, she felt ashamed.

She wasn´t acting in a full state of mind. Her brain made her body act on it´s own, alter her emotions and the way she did things. She felt sick.

 

Mike´s grandma had chosen Kate because, in a way, she reminded her of herself. Much taller, but still she was as carrying and kind as she was, and she knew she´ll treat him exactly how she did.

Of course, he was a man on his 20´s. But Kate didn´t mind. She agreed, making the promise that she´ll look for him now that Beatrice´s gone. Something Mike very much appreciated, now he was living with a big boobed amazon. Her legs were taller than him.

But this small victory vanished. Now, he was scared of her. Afraid to look at her in the eye, or even turn at her.

 

The day went by, he made his best not to speak a word. Meanwhile, she was trying to find a way to talk to him.

She had apologized before, many times, but she could feel the fear on him every time she spoke. Whenever she called him by his name, he jumped.

She had her doubts about why a man who´s 22-years-old would be so scary. But she had to admit that if a woman standing over twice your height came and beat you up, then that´s a reason why to be afraid.

 

The rest of the day, she tried to think of a way to make amends. See if there was any trust left in him for her. He could forgive him, right?

But it wasn´t easy. Much of what he did was avoiding her and trying to stay alone. He slept most of the day, he was tired. He didn´t slept during the whole night, trying to clean as much as he could to keep the enraged woman pleased.

 

The next day, she dropped Mike at the library. The usual thing. And then she drove off to work. She felt a deep sorrow as she saw the man with wounds all over his body. What had she done? How was she capable of such a thing?

Mike felt some relieved once he was away of the huge woman. Now, Kate meant some harm for him.

“Good morning… MIKE! WHAT HAPPENED?!” Said Diana´s voice as she rushed to him and kneeled, trying to get a better look of him.

He seemed as if he had fallen from a cliff straight to the ground. Maybe hitting some tree branches on his way down.

“I… well, it´s nothing…” he said, turning down.

“No Mike, it´s not nothing, you´re covered with bruises and… and… aww.” She couldn´t take it anymore. She just reached for him and hugged him tight, trying to make him feel better.

And she actually did, he could feel quivers as she approached her large bosom to him. Pressing her huge boobs on him. They felt so smooth. So soft. Huge.

 

She broke the hug, and then, she turned at him with a more serious look, placing her hands on her hips. “Listen, I want you to tell me what or WHO did this. Right now.” She seemed deadly serious. For the first time in months, he saw Diana´s sweet expression turned into a serious one, and pretty mad.

He knew there was no point in hiding it. He was the living proof that something had happened. And every bruise was evidence.

He knew he could trust her. Speak up. So he did, he said it all. Explained all that had happened to her. At first, her frown turn into concern again, her expression revealed the ache in her heart. But then, her face turned into a different one. A more determined one.

She had something in mind, he knew it, but he couldn´t get what it was.

 

The day went on, as usual. And when Kate came to pick up Mike, Diana called for her.

“Kate… can we talk?” she said, a little bothered.

Kate didn´t think twice, she agreed and they went to the small office on the library.

Mike was sort of worried. Talk? Was it about him? Of course, the answer was yes. He couldn´t exactly listen because they shut the door and left him outside.

He felt mad. He was an adult, he should be able to know, or at least listen to whatever they were saying. After all, he was the main topic on the conversation.

He could see thru the glass, the long chat they had was serious. Diana seemed to have much arguments, and Kate didn´t. They were not arguing, it seemed more as if Diana had something to say and Kate was just listening.

She nodded to all she said. And whenever her turn to talk came, she spoke too little. Her face revealed some sadness on her. As if she regretted something.

 

It wasn´t hard to guess they were talking about the “fight” they had. Where she completely dominated and manhandled him. He hated it, he was so weak, so vulnerable. And now, he couldn´t help but to freak out every time she appeared.

He could see Kate´s huge form falling on him like a wall of bricks every time he blinked. Was he traumatized? Maybe it was hard to forget. But it was still very new, he needed some days for things to get back to normal. If they ever will.

He had to get used to it. Forgive and forget. Kate said she will never, ever, do something like that again. But, he couldn´t possibly be sure, could he?

The only thing he had for a fact was that, in the end of the day, he´ll return home. And be alone with Kate.

 

He felt chills. He was worried. But then, both of the statuesque women came out of the room. Their expressions had changed.

Diana seemed happy. Pleased. It seemed as if the conversation had worked in the way she had wanted to. Or that she got exactly what she wanted.

And Kate, well, she seemed a little better. He could see the concern on her face every time she turned at him. And now, there was a small relieve on her face.

What had happened? He didn´t knew. All Diana did after they walked out was to wave at him and say: “See you later, Mike.”

And then Kate just walked next to him and added: “Come on, Abby´s waiting.”

Sure, all these women had complete control of his life. He couldn´t get to decide anything. But at least they should let him know what´s going on. It felt awful not to know.

 

Before he could realize, he was home. Talking with Abby.

“So… she did all this?” she asked as she pointed at the bruises on his face.

“Yes.” He spoke, explaining everything for the second time.

“Fuck.” Abby said.

“It´s sure fucked up.” He replied.

“I mean, she knows very well you´re… weak. But couldn´t she tell she was going too far? You said she was drunk, right?”

“I don´t know, and I don´t really care. All that matters now is that, number one, she promised not to do this again. And number two, she had a chat with Diana.” He explained.

“Oh, right. The chat… any idea what they talked about?” asked Abby.

“I don´t know, they told me to wait outside the room while they were talking.”

“See! That´s what I´m talking about. They both treat you as if you couldn´t handle things. You should stand up for yourself, and say, “I want to listen.”” She advise him.

“Right, like the other day when you told me to stand up to Kate. How did that came… Oh right, SHE NEARLY KILLED ME!” he protested.

“I said stand up, I didn´t meant for you to be a jerk. You know, between you and I, a woman her age who agreed to take care of a man. Something doesn´t seem right with her.” She added.

“Well, remember my grandma chose her to be my tutor…”

“Yeah but, why didn´t she trusted YOU to take care of yourself?” she asked.

He just opened his arms for her to look at him and point out the fact that he was 3´ tall.

“So? You´re short. It doesn´t mean you can´t take care of yourself. Now listen, and this time don´t over think, just do as I say…” she started.

“Sure…” he interrupted her, “cause doing what you say has worked great so far.”

“Whatever. Just talk to her, talk to Kate and tell her what you think. You have to look for a way to be independent.” She suggested. But the idea of talking with Kate alone scared him.

He was uneasy while he was with her. When he was alone on the car, he could feel an awkward silence between both. What´s more, the air felt dense.

 

This time, Abby was more specific. He had to let Kate know how he felt. That he wanted to have a bigger role in the decisions taken. That´s it.

But when Kate returned and Abby left. The words didn´t seem to come out of her mouth. And when he finally had the guts to speak. Kate spoke first.

“Listen, Mike. I know I did wrong. Believe me. I regret everything I did to you. And I know our… relationship will never be the same. But I would like you to know one thing…” suddenly, the doorbell rang.

“Oh, right on time.” Kate said as she went straight to the door.

He couldn´t believe it, once again, he froze and let her speak. It was awful. He should be able to speak up in his own house. But Kate´s huge presence seemed to scare him too much. He tried to find some distraction in wondering who was at the door.

 

When Kate opened, outside the door, Diana was standing. And not just her, she had a big suit case next to her.

“Hello Mike. I told you I´d see you later.” She winked at him.

He was puzzled. What was she doing there?

“So, Mike.” Continued Kate, “Diana and I, well we had a chat about what happened. I know you told her about this and, well I don´t blame you for it.” He thought that would piss her off, but it surprisingly didn´t. “So, we both came with an idea…” she stopped and turned at Diana, giving her the word.

“I´m moving in with you!” she smiled as she spoke.

 

The case Diana had was full of clothes. Tomorrow they´ll go to her apartment and pick up the rest of her stuff. But was it real? Diana, the tall busty librarian was moving in with them? Now there will be two gigantic women living under the same roof as him. It was unbelievable.

Part of him was looking forward to this. But the other part was confused. And a small part of him was still afraid of being in the same room as Kate.

“Ok, I´ll go take a shower. Can you show Diana her room, Mike?” said Kate.

He just nodded and they both walked up the stairs. He could see Diana´s big smile as she walked thru the house. Did she like the place or, was there something else?

 

He opened the guests room door. Hoping it was the right place.

“Ok, this is… your room.” He declared. It felt odd. She would live with them from now on? Really? Just like that?

“It´s so pretty… and big, you know, my apartment´s, let´s just say small. And, wow, is that… a bathroom? There´s a bathroom inside the room?” she couldn´t believe how big it was. The house was a mansion after all. Big rooms with everything you may need. Except for a kitchen.

 

Diana seemed excited. And he was happy for it, but he was hoping someone said something before. Shouldn´t he be notified whenever someone´s moving in? This is his house after all.

“So… do you need anything?” he asked her.

“Well, no. I´m fine. But…” she leaned towards him once again.

Mike could see Diana´s huge form above him. She was a bit shorter than Kate, but still, she was twice his size. And her boobs hung so gracefully as she bent. However, she had something to say.

“Mike, I want to tell you the reason I moved here. But you need to promise me you won´t tell Kate, ok?” he nodded. “Very well. The reason I moved is to take care of you.” what? Another tutor? He wanted independency, show the world he was a man, how was he doing so if he was in the care of two women?

“Take care… what do you mean?” he asked.

“When I saw you, I can´t lie, my heart broke into pieces. You´re whole body covered with wounds. I´m sorry but, you seem so fragile, and I…” she seemed as if she was about to cry. “My point is, you need someone to protect you.”

“Protect?” he said once more.

“Yes! Listen, Kate told me she´s your tutor. And that she´s looking after you and so on, BUT… taking advantage of a man and beating him just because he can´t take care of himself doesn´t seem what a tutor would do.” She was kind, and it also meant she didn´t like such things as violence. “So, between you and me, I´m here to protect you… from Kate.”

Was he listening correctly? Diana was there just to stand up to Kate? It made sense; she would be capable of face her. But he was annoyed by the fact that she thought he needed protection. He was a man, not a mouse.

“So… uhm, just out of curiosity, how did you convince her?” he asked. When in reality he should be asking why anyone asked for his permission.

“Simple. I told her it should be good to have a neutral person around the house, you know, to keep things cool. Help. Untie random choices about what to eat or watch on TV…” she said.

“So, you didn´t told her anything about being… my bodyguard?” he spoke.

“Haha, “bodyguard”, how silly. But no, and I kind of lied on the “neutral” part. I´m here for you. I know things haven´t been easy, loosing your grandma. There´s no need for Kate to act like a bully and hurt you in such way. You´re already going thru a lot. So, my job here, for as long as I live in this house, is to keep you safe.” She lowered herself, and when she was almost eyelevel with him, she added: “And trust me, we´re going to have so much fun!”

It seemed interesting. Nice even. It almost made up for not saying a thing until the last moment. But how would things work then?

 

The answer was simple. During the next few days. Kate dropped both of them at the library every morning. And by 1:00, she picked them up.

Diana didn´t own a car, she said she could just hop on a bus and get wherever she needed to. But Kate wasn´t so sure about it. And she didn´t want Mike to get inside a bus, for whatever reasons she had.

After that, there was no much need to have Abby coming by to “keep him company”. Diana was there. And it was great. She was such a great cook. She really liked to bake.

 

But having her there, even if it was way better than being alone with Kate. It didn´t help much.

Now that she was there, he didn’t have to do much. Diana had pretty much everything done while Kate was still at work. She cleaned, cooked, and did pretty much everything around the house. Not leaving anything for him but to sit on the couch and watch TV.

 

“How am I going to learn to do actual stuff when… this is just like when grandma was here.” He thought.

Things had gotten back to their usual pace. For him to lay around all day doing nothing but going to the library. Having everything done for him. This had to stop. He needed to do something.

How was it possible for him not to see what these women were doing?

Sure, Kate had backed up a little. Giving him some time alone from her. And Diana, well, she was the sweet lady she always was. But maybe she was over doing things. She made sure for him to rest, recover from the beat up he had. But maybe she had been taking things a bit too far.

 

“Want me to carry you upstairs to your room?” she asked almost reaching for him with her arms.

“No, I´m fine, my legs are… fine.” He said, Kate didn´t hit his legs, but even if she had done it. There was no need for the voluptuous giant to carry him to bed. It felt so… embarrassing.

And that wasn´t it. Diana seemed to pop up from every corner of the house. Making sure he didn´t need anything. She was starting to seem like a maid or something. He knew this had to stop.

 

But he never said a thing. Even up to this date. Right now, he´s hiding behind Diana. Of course, things had changed a little. But it wasn´t because any of them. But for Abby.

However, he didn´t lost that small fear he had for Kate. Listening to her heels as she walked, it still gave him goosebumps. He knew she meant no harm, but he still felt nervous whenever he was alone with her. Lucky him, Diana was standing in the middle.

“H-hi…” he said.

Kate smiled kindly, so, what are you two doing?” she asked.

“Well, you know, just talking. I don´t know if you noticed but… I´ve gained quite a few pounds. Now, Mike, Tessa and I, we´re going to work out together.” She said.

“Oh, nice.” She said, feeling a little hurt that no one had invited her to do so. But she already worked out, alone, during her morning runs.

“Ok then, I´ll leave you two alone. I really need a shower.” She spoke as she stepped out of the room.

“Ok…” said Diana, turning down at Mike, who said nothing after he said “hi”.

He couldn´t help it. The idea of unfinished chores and Kate still freaked him out. He knew Kate meant no harm, but still.

“You know Mike, I´ve been living here for a while, I really don´t think she´ll ever hurt you again. She´s nice, kind. You don´t have to be afraid of her.” Diana said.

“I know, it´s just… I don´t know. I guess it´s kind of hard to forget.” He replied feeling down.

“It´s ok, I´m sure one of these days you´ll do…”

 

It sounded easier than it was. Living among gigantic women didn´t made things easier. Or, in Kate´s case, less scary. He freaked out every time she frowned. He believed it was his fault. He feared he was right. But he had to keep in mind that it wasn´t. He was just being paranoic.

Kate was kind, she was nice. She had tried to make amends, a lot. But he seems to need some time to heal. It´s been quite a while, but he hasn´t forget. Forgive and forget, but it had been proven that it easier to forgive than to forget.

That incident had made things awkward between them. Mostly for her. But she knew that someday, he´ll look for her, to help. But as she walked down the hall, into her room, she knew that today was not that day.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 12 on my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11590