Origins, the life of ?? by Drowsycandy24
Summary:

The world was thrown into chaos when the pathogen evolved, shrinking people all over the world. Nations were too preoccupied figuring out the proper response to this never before seen phenomenon to ask a simple question how did it all start? 

To know the answer to this question, we must follow the life of ?? the first infected and along the way learn how his family, friends, and enemies adjusted to his new size.


"Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended."


Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, New World Order, Violent, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Diminishing virus
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 14718 Read: 12007 Published: February 21 2022 Updated: March 26 2022

1. Chapter 0: prologue part 1 by Drowsycandy24

2. Chapter 1: Prologue part 2/ The Event by Drowsycandy24

3. Chapter 3: The Legend's beginning by Drowsycandy24

4. Chapter 4: The Mask by Drowsycandy24

5. Chapter 5: Adjustments/Legacy by Drowsycandy24

Chapter 0: prologue part 1 by Drowsycandy24
Author's Notes:

I am not the best writer. I failed English a ton and suck. I am always looking to improve. I don't have an editor or someone to read this, so leave honest reviews. Thanks to the guy who told me to check the writing tool.

The tips helped a ton. I did not become a writer but wrote this as a thank you to this website. My main goal is for the chapters are making sense, easy to follow, that's all. If it doesn't, please leave a comment fixing a mistake.


also, yes, the main character is ?? maybe his name will get revealed later.

Another day had begun. Irritated by the morning light, he changed positions hoping to fall back to sleep. After a while, he finally found the perfect spot far from the sun’s annoyance decided on sleeping a bit more. A memory of his father’s wise words interrupted him.

“Get up, Trash!!” A man of few words but wise indeed. Moving to a house in New York City was a mistake because of the excessive pricing of just living there. They stabilized their money problem in just two months, but the time zone was killing them. As soon as he got the motivation, he planted his feet on the floor, suddenly he froze. Feeling something was off about today, he shook it off his thoughts as if it was nothing. Even though he hated mornings, he loved Fridays, and that fact alone gave him the boost he needed to leave for work. Likewise, his trusty alarm consistently wakes him...

Wait, he woke up because of the sun’s light. Why hasn’t the alarm gone off? He was sure that it happened around this hour. It was out of the ordinary. It consistently rang without a miss until he recollected the only occasion his alarm didn’t go off. “How could I forget… it’s not a workday cause it’s a Saturday. IT’S SATURDAY!!” he thought. He would have jumped and celebrated if it wasn’t for his wife sleeping beside him.

Happy to know today was not a weekday but the weekend instead. A break from waking up and fighting for his life for fifteen hours. He propped his feet back on the bed with only rest in his mind. He began drifting into the dream world but ceased recollecting a promise to Maria. A trip to the beach, just thinking about it made him regret making it. Maybe he should go back to sleep, forgetting about the promise. As he shifted to his right, ready to stall from keeping his promise, what he saw stunned him. What could have shocked him? Well, it was none other than his wife’s sleeping posture. She had a wild look to her—bedraggled hair while in a starfish position. He wouldn’t be shocked if she ate a bug at night because of her open mouth. She almost looks like a witch. He couldn’t say it to her face.

Yep, Susan in her greatest. He met her 15 years ago in math class and became close friends. Their friendship grew. They became high school sweethearts as time passed. After that, they got married and had two children. At 28, he realized his definition of happiness was a good job, bagging a beautiful wife, and forming a happy family.

He leaned closer to her ear. “Sweetie, time to get up.”

She whined, “5 more minutes, Mom.” She was in her half-awakened state, which means it’s best not to disturb her unicorn dream. He hopes it’s unicorns. He’ll take on the challenge of waking her up later.


Soon after that, he got up to check on his daughters. Strolling down the hallway, then making a right to enter their room. He didn’t expect to be blinded by the girlishness: bright pink bed, crib, and walls. Almost everything is pink. He regretted allowing her to paint her room pink; he glanced at the wardrobe and dresser decorated with stickers. Dolls littered the floor. He made a mental note to remind her to clean up her room later. Immediately after reeling from the shock, he approached Sarah’s crib to check up on her one-year-old daughter as healthy as ever. She is the spitting image of him inheriting his brown eyes and black hair. She was sleeping starfish position.

“I wonder where she got that from.” he thought sarcastically.

Unlike Sarah, Maria had silky long blond hair blue eyes as beautiful as the sky. Traits from her mother, he started walking out of the room as soon as he left.

“Daddy, what are you doing here?” said Maria. He turned around to be greeted by his daughter’s exhausted, tired state, barely clinging on to reality. Yep, just like her mother.

He approached her and kissed her on the cheek. “It’s time to keep my word, Maria.” She looked puzzled at this.

“What word, Dad?” He grinned because now he got her where he wanted her now.

“Oh well, it looks like we can forget about going to the beach. It’s not like we had better things to-” I said smugly.

“No, wait, I remember dad, I remember now,” Maria said rather hastily. He chuckled at her quickness to cut him off like all drowsiness left when she heard the beach.

“Well, go take a bath, for we can head off,” I said playfully. Immediately after she heard this, she quickly leaped off the bed, excited at the prospect of going to the beach. Before she continued to the bathroom, she stopped, turned around, and flashed him a smile.

“Thank you, Dad. I love you,” she said.

He smiled back. “I don’t.” 


This answer got a pout from her and a frown for a moment, but then she erupted into giggling, knowing they were goofing around. Afterward, he saw her enter the bathroom with haste. This got a smile out of him, no longer regretting the promise he made. Now that Maria is out of the way, it’s time to face the most major obstacle yet waking up Susan.

After collecting and readying his mind to enter the beast’s den, he walked down the hallway and entered the main bedroom. Preparing to strike and scare the beast as soon as he took a step.

*Creak*

“What the fu- I mean, I swear I had these boards fixed” he realized that an average pace wouldn’t work this time. So, he went for slow steps instead, but the world had other plans.

*Creaaakkkk*

Instead of hoping the board wouldn’t make a sound, it prolonged it further. Since the boards made noise no matter how he stepped, he tiptoed. He saw his wife seemingly lifeless; he still had a shot.

*creak* *creak* creak* *creak*

Finally, he reached his goal, Susan. As he menacingly looked over, just smiling at the thought of seeing her surprised face. After staring at her, he positioned his hands over her head, blocking the light from landing on her face.

“You know, I might be oblivious to things, but not deaf,” Susan said.

Instantly realizing her famous temper was stirring, he had to develop something fast. “What… surprised you?” he asked.

“Umm gee, I don’t know ?? It’s not like THE BOARDS WERE CREAKING!” she answered.

Oh no, the situation was getting out of hand fast, but he had a plan—a line from his favorite manga.

“Susan, you’re beautiful! Beautiful skin like fresh snow. A sculpted body like a statue and loved by the god of knowledge a wise mind,” he said.

“You didn’t get that from a manga, did you?”

“No, no, no baby, you know I love you,”

He kissed her cheek, which rewarded him with a smile coming out. After seeing her smile, he lifted her out of bed and kissed her lovingly. It’s incredible that after 15 years, that smile never once changed.

“Now that’s the man I married,” Susan said in his arms.

“But you’re not the woman I married,” he answered.

“I hate you ??”

“I could drop you, Susan,”

“Then I would beat your ass.”

After their little playful arguing, they continued making out when...

“Mom, I clogged the toilet!!”

“What are we going to do with that girl? Coming sweetie!” Susan said.


After 2 hours, everyone got ready to head to the beach, but they took a picture before leaving their home. They all hugged and shouted.

“CHEESE!!.”

He couldn’t have known at the time this would be the last time he could hug his family, making them feel protected. He would have never left the garage if he knew what this trip would bring.

Chapter 1: Prologue part 2/ The Event by Drowsycandy24
Author's Notes:

So this is the second chapter after this; it'll be a while before the following one props to the people who do this constantly and make it sound great. I ain't the best writer so it won't sound impressive, but I'm not trying to look like a fool. A review would be appreciated.

DON'T skip the second part of this chapter world building.

After the family picture, Susan went upstairs to get her phone and Maria ran ahead of them out the door. So with nothing else to do, he picked up the beach equipment and followed his daughter out the door. As soon as he stepped outside, he heard Maria before getting the chance to enjoy the summer air and warm sun. 


"Gregg!!" Maria shouted, running with her arms open.


He turned his head to see his supposed childhood best friend. They grew up together, sharing similar tastes, likes, and visions. However, it wasn't a friendship anymore to him. As they grew up, they also grew apart. While ?? chose academics to follow his love for the sea, Greg chose the military to pursue his passion for strength. He cut him off due to a hunch and significant flaws. One major flaw he had was his habitat for manipulating people. Even his best friend couldn't tell when he was genuine. That was the last straw after trying to trick him into almost giving his money away. They moved away. How was he here?

As he sees Greg pick up his daughter and swing her around with his gorilla-sized arms. It made him feel insecure looking at his skinny arms carrying the belongings. He would have gotten a Hercules body too if he had joined the military as well, but enough of these thoughts time to face the devil himself.

"Greg. so lovely to see you today!" ?? put down his belongings and approached him with a fake smile. He was fully expecting mind games and ready to face them.

Greg gently put his daughter down and patted her head. Maria's eyes were sparkling as if she had gone on the Ferris wheel. Then he put on a stern face and proceeded to stroll through the lawned mowed grass to hug ?? absolutely squishing his body. 

"Haha, how long has it been ?? I thought we would never meet again. It was surprising when you moved away without telling me but guess what, we can be neighbors again!!" Greg said with a happy grin.

When he said this ??  choked on whatever air he had left after his hug with the gorilla and then looked up to the sky, whispering to whoever would listen, "God, why... can't you bless me and make him disappear."

" What did you say ??" Greg said in a tone that said I heard that. Hopefully, he didn't.

"Oh, you didn't hear. I was thanking god how wonderful it is to have you back."

After letting him go from the hug and saying goodbyes, ?? went back to the front entrance to pick up their belongings and marched to the car.

"Looks like you need a little more muscle, huh," Greg said smugly.

 He ignored him and proceeded to pack the beach equipment in the trunk but noticed there wasn't enough room. So he had to make room shifting everything around. All the while, unaware of the conversation behind him. ?? made space in the car for everything,  then proceeded to organize it all. After having everything stored, he entered the driver's seat and waited for everyone to be in the car to start it. Past experiences made him learn this lesson, but he didn't expect the unexpected.


*3 minutes earlier*


"Run along now, Maria. You got a trip to go to," 

"But I wanted to spend more time with you," she answered with arms crossed.

"Maybe another time, Maria, but right now, your father probably needs help organizing everything inside." before Greg finished what he was saying, he was interrupted.

" Maria, can you take Sarah and buckle her to her baby booster, please! and don't forget your sunscreen and where is your father-"

They locked eyes for what felt like minutes, but it was enough for Maria to remove Sarah from her mother's hand and proceed to walk to the car to buckle her in. There she was, Susan.

"GREGG!!" Susan shouted 


Now, this is when the unexpected happened. The shout was so loud that even the neighbors heard it, including ??. It made him jump and hit his head on the roof of the car. Curious as to what would make his wife shout like that, he glanced out the windshield, only further proving his hunch. In front of him was Greg hugging Susan, but from what he saw, Greg's fingers were on the waistline border.

?? just stared at their hug, thinking, "Come on, come on, break up the hug." The hug never broke. It went on a little too long for friends, minutes of them just standing there. He was starting to feel jealous. As far as he knew, Susan was oblivious to his feeling. Instead of seeing Greg as a best friend. He knew from previous conversations that his wife confided in him and told him things like complaining about all that girl jazz.

As he saw them speaking, Greg must have cracked a joke because he saw Susan giggling all of a sudden. He started daydreaming in the hope of distracting his insecure thoughts, unaware of the passing time until his wife entered the car, waving and smiling.

"Bye, Greg. So nice to see you. Let's catch up later," she cheered.

As she finished waving bye to Greg, she turned and looked at ?? 

"What?."

"Nothing at all, Susan, just preoccupied with my thoughts..." It's not like he could openly say he thinks she might cheat. She would laugh it off and say how absurd he is even to believe she would do it.

Sensing her husband's doubt, she proceeded to lean her head on his shoulder "do you remember the day we first met?"

"Yeah, we met in a class." ?? said confidently 

She giggles at his answer, " not just any class dumb dumb. It was math class."

"Oh, oh, I know this one Mom. You talked to him because he looked like a nerd that could help you!" Maria said 

"Yeah, we met in ma- wait, what you thought I was a nerd?" 

Susan started laughing in the car. "Haha, hold up, let me catch my breath." ?? watch her trying to come back from her laughing fit.

"You know why I was laughing?"

Yeah, because I was a los-" he was interrupted when her wife's index finger pressed into his lips.

"No, never say that. I was happy because of how wrong I was. You weren't brilliant in math and sucked at it together. One good thing did come out of it. I discovered an amazing young man that could handle my darkest parts and loved me anyway that knows all my flaws and loves me not despite them but because of them. Someone who could hold my hand in the darkest times. remembered what we promised each other when we got married thick and through we shall never leave each other"

"Did you get that from your favorite novel?" asked ??.

"No, no, of course, I didn't." She answered with a wink and tongue sticking out.

"Ahh, I love this woman." he thought internally. They were about to kiss when.

"EWWW!!!! MOM, I didn't know you could be such a simp and-." Maria couldn't finish her phrase because of her mother's overlapping it.

"Be careful what you say, sweetie, or your head might be doing a full circle!" She said with the sweetest voice.

"yeees... Momma." Oh, she said, momma, now you know she is scared. He chuckled at their background conversation as he was starting the car.

Ohh, I almost forgot to check today's date, he thought as he pulled out his phone and read it out loud. 

"August 30th,2022, remember this date!! it shall be the happiest memories we will ever make!!."


------------------------------------------------------------


On August 30th,2023, the world was in a time of fewer conflicts, less oppression, and more equal opportunities. We celebrated and cheered for our future, but we forgot one fundamental thing. Where light shines the most promising, it always casts an even bigger shadow. What would be the cost of this light?.

 On this day, the shadow came, taking the form of COVID. When COVID was dying down, it took the next step of evolution, a route that would be scientifically impossible. The pathogen got deadlier than any recorded virus, how you may ask?. It got a unique trait that will shrink you if you're infected. It ranged from losing a few inches to standing an abysmal few inches.

Viruses usually kill you, but this one kept you alive. Some idiots thought this was a blessing, no fatalities or living out their dreams, but no, it was a curse. We constantly fought viruses that killed people, but never have we prepared for one that destroys our society, making people different from each other. It's the 1700s all over again.

When the news came out that one percent of the population still had COVID(78 million) would likely shrink. It threw the world into chaos. Nations reacted fast and closed their borders until their researchers learned that 80 percent of individuals were immune to its shrinking effect. Still, we needed a cure, not an 80% chance not to diminish. Hope was vanishing fast until we looked to the stars. 


Humankind always looked to the stars to the heavens for answers. Sometimes we didn't like what we found, and while the galaxy revealed few answers, we were sure that the answer to kill this virus was out there, not on earth. There's always been one truly unifying force, one call that would always unite us. The emergence of a common enemy and this enemy was invisible. While the world was in a panic, the unification of humanity brought hope. 

"This Act shall protect people all over the world from… this-this diminishing virus. Our top scientists are looking for treatment outside of earth." The government announced. Most people adapted well to this change in the world two months ago. But the shrunken weren't fortunate enough to agree. 


Yes, peace came for the "normal-sized." It wasn't meant for the like of us "infected." all those noble ideals and vows, lies to make themselves appear passionate. When the time came to enforce, protect and care about those "ideas," they suddenly vanished. As time passed, they stopped caring less and less toward the now labeled "Tinies." Actions were never taken to support the shrunken, forgotten, and lost.

Chapter 3: The Legend's beginning by Drowsycandy24
Author's Notes:

Long chapter. part of it is from a few months ago. The setup is done. my first attempt writing on the perspective of being tiny.

Stay everyone as always reviews would be appreciated and thank you to the ones who have reviewed.

?? adjusted the car's speed according to the speed limit signs and vehicles surrounding him as they entered the highway. Sensing the thrill of the trip, he asked, "Okay, what do you want to listen BTS? I know how much you love them Maria or what about Beyonce. I know she's your favorite Susan." he said, waiting for a response, but not one sound, silence.

"Oh, come guys don't tell me you already regret- "he couldn't finish his phrase because a snore stopped him?

*Skvx-x-x-x*

*SHVX-X-X-X*

As he heard their snores, he couldn't resist seeing the three of their faces. After altering the rear mirror just right to see their faces, he couldn't help but chuckle. The three of them were tilting back with their mouths open. His daughter's personality was getting closer to their mother's every day that passed.

?? pities whoever falls in love with his daughters. He should understand. After all, he is married to their moth- he refused to finish the thought, remembering his father's words.

"By her hands, you can tell a lot about her. For instance, if they're placed around your throat, she's upset. Remember son women, know everything, even your thoughts." a man of few words but wise words. Well, time to enjoy the next hour all by himself.



As they reached the beach, he nudged Suan to wake up and get ready. He noticed that it was not that packed yet, which is weird because New York City is infamous for its population. He wasn't complaining, though. It made it easier to find a parking spot. As they parked, he couldn't help but feel the iconic "I got a bad feeling about this." he said to himself, thinking it was the alarm in the morning. If not that, what could it be? Maybe it's a cosmic force telling him, but who knows? But he trusted his instincts, and they said don't get out of the car. He was so entranced in his thoughts that he failed to notice his family getting out of the vehicle. 

Susan got out first, but ?? just stood there and stared out the window. Having waited long enough, she unbuckled Sarah and opened the car door for Maria to hop out of the vehicle. "I will head to the changing room with the kids. Why don't you find a spot to put down our things… and if you ever need to talk about anything, I am here for you." Susan said, concerned that her husband had his head in the clouds too much today.

Yeah, everything is going to be okay. ?? reassured himself. Plus, he got a promise to hold, and his gut feelings won't impede that. He owed his family this much. "Yeah, I'm going. But do you have a bad feeling about today or is it just me? "?? answered, taking her invitation to let out his feelings, but what he found was Susan already leaving for the changing rooms, oblivious to what he said. Yeah, she was ignorant of things.

He made sure his family reached the changing room by supervising them. That's an excellent way of putting it. When he was mainly gawking at her wife, she had a lean athletic body from all her school years playing soccer. She had below-average, perky, and round tits. And her waist was rather skinny, but that further improved her ass, making her have the perfect heart shape. Her smile and laughing while talking were the most noticeable features.

They looked like a lively family from where he stood. Hopefully, this never disappears. After making sure they entered the changing room, he began unpacking the beach towel and umbrella and tried to find an open space to place it on. At first, it was hard to find one, but he spotted an empty spot next to a hunk. That reminded him of "Greg..."?? spat. Did he ever mention how much he hates Greg? No, well, now you know.

As he strolled to the spot, he couldn't help but observe the environment, the salty scent of the sea. The embrace of the warm sun on his skin and the seagulls just menacingly staring at him, looking to scoop up whatever he drops. He couldn't enjoy this feeling first thing out of the house because of-.

"Ahem, Greg, that 6'4 hunk with blond hair, perfect jaw, what does he have that he doesn't have? Did I mention how much I hated him?" 

?? kept walking straight, leaving tracks on the sand till he stood in the middle of the beach, content with this spot's open space. ?? started setting up shop. Get it because he uh nevermind. As he finished putting down the towel and setting up the umbrella, he couldn't help but stare at the distance. 

A sign near the dock collecting dust, barely making out a faint ScF3 from being in the weather for countless years. Isn't that known for having shrinking properties under heat? Hm, why would there be a sign there? Wouldn't the government-

"Excuse me, mister, can you please stop staring at my family?" as ?? heard this, he nearly jumped by surprise. Only to discover the source was just a boy probably in middle school. This boy is perhaps 5'7 because his head reached my mouth like my wife, which is 5'7 as well—not quite hearing his question. 

"Excuse me; I couldn't quite hear what you asked? May you repeat it, young man."?? asked.

"Back to your farm, old man! Stop playing dumb!." the young man answered with aggression to ??. He felt offended he didn't consider himself old.

The kid's sudden aggression towards him dumbfounded him, but he could tell he was faking it like a goose against an elephant. The goose is scared, yet it steps forward to protect its flock. He wasn't about to fight a kid. It had to be something that made him act like this. ?? looked back at the ScF3 sign trying to put together what it was. Then he put the pieces together. He noticed a Hispanic family not too far from it comprising a mother, daughter, and what looks like a grandmother. 

"Oh no, you got a misunderstanding, kid. You see that sign over there? I was just worried about it."?? pointed at the sign. Making sure the kid was eyeing it. "Hey, I don't want to keep calling you kid or young man. My name is ??. What is yours?" 

"Just for the record ??, I still don't trust you still, but my name is Brian, and if you ever offend or hurt my family, you'll pay," Brian said confidently. 

Brian, huh? What a lovely name and a family guy at that. If he had a son, he would have also named him Brian.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Brian had to adapt to this new world. Let me tell you, being tiny in a Hispanic household is challenging. It isn't a picnic for my overbearing mother, dealing with my demonic sister and forgetful grandmother. The world kept on changing with you or without you. 

The world changed into one where some treat Tinies as toys, insects, or pets if lucky, just ignored. Others treated Tinies as human beings, equal no matter their size, and finally, some were submissive to Tinies. Weird, right? All that depended on the circumstances you were born in and the situation you sadly couldn't control. It was like a roll of the dice, but your opponent is fate. 

I remember as a kid seeing Ant-man and thinking how cool it would be to see everything his size. Grass as tall as pine trees, a simple puddle is like a lake to him, so much excitement. That changed when I shrank and returned to school as a "Tinie" from the looks of everyone's faces. I wasn't human anymore. Teachers would have stepped over me, ignoring me. Girls would poke at me curiously, and boys would make fun of me. No one would help me or stand up for me. That wasn't even the worst of it.

 A trusted friend I have known kidnapped me and did unspeakable things, all those nights of torture. I can't erase the fear of pencils or fingers, even if those fingers belonged to my family. At night I would ask myself, "Why me? I didn't choose this. I did nothing to deserve this God. Please save me… how many more are in a similar situation as me." I slowly stood up in my cage, covered with bruises. I limp towards the light generated by the bedroom window that poured into my metal cage. I stretched my hand out as if an angel would carry me away. "God, hear my cry. Hear my cry *sniff* you love us all right?... Help me… PLEASE, IF YOU EXIST, ANSWER MY PRAYERS!!..." No matter how much I prayed, there was no salvation, no matter how many tears I shed, no matter how much I begged my captor. That monster saw nothing wrong with what he did, no shred of sympathy. He looked at me how you would look at a toy with simple curiosity and nothing more. That day I realized the horror of this virus. It wasn't the size that made it destructive but how it destroyed the social hierarchy. Destroyed the idea of equality, making people think they are above us, "Tinies," a whole different species. 

Sometimes it takes imprisonment to find liberation. Just basking in the pain and sorrow does something to a man you make promises to yourself "If I ever get out. Never again." The possibility of being like this horrified me and almost broke me. Yet hope showed its face as my caring mother. She barged through the door when no one was home and saved me. To this day, I do not know what she went through to find me, but luckily, she did. Thank you, Mom. It traumatized me for a while. My loved ones were always there for me. That was the first healing step, feeling comfortable around giants once again. I slowly healed, even more, recalling when I was under the guidance of ?? and being around him. He taught me how to move around in our size, which boosted my confidence. ?? trained me by doing drills for what-if situations. No matter how much we run, we can't escape a massive being unless we are in an environment surrounded by obstacles and a place where those giants can't reach us.

Let me tell you. I died laughing when a what-if turned to reality. 

...

Flashback 


My Mom dropped me off in the afternoon because I'll never tell him this, but I think of him as a role model or more like a father figure, but today was special. Why? Well, when we had drills, it would be on the coffee table. Still, he decided the carpet would suffice for a reason, so we used one of many ladders implemented throughout the house since ?? shrank. 

Suan somehow forgot to put Sarah in her playpen today. The effect was seeing him running and screaming "HELP ME!!" all that confident talk had suddenly disappeared when Sarah crawled to him. Sarah ignored me surprisingly, constantly crawling to her Daddy babbling baby nonsense, probably somewhere in her language saying, Dad. Instead of worrying about him, I laughed because Sarah wouldn't kill him, just severely toy with him, probably a few traumatic experiences. Still, it was all good fun, and the fact is when we shrunk, our bodies were pretty resilient. No, we are not immortal. Still, at least we can survive someone's entire weight. How do we know that? A story for another time. Back to the matter at hand. All that training he forced on me finally came to bite him. Ahh, Karma. Vengeance would be swift, and he isn't escaping. We all know the laws of physics. A quarter-inch man can't outrun a baby man. As pathetic as it sounds. 

I wrapped my hands around my mouth. "Come on, ?? represent man. REPRESENT!!" I Screamed, then went into a laughing fit, rolling around on the carpet fibers that reached my neck. I lay down, letting myself sink into the carpet, listening to his rebuttal. 

"You ungrateful punk! You wait till I shove that representing crap up you're a- "I heard him stop talking, so I got curious and stood up, my head out like a rabbit in his hole. Instead of a hole, it was the long grass-like fibers to see him wearing an evil smirk, reminding me of the grinch.

"As my father once said, Brian, ONE FOR All, All FOR ONE!! A man with few words but wise words indeed." Pfft, it is not like those words will- wait, what is he doing? Oh no, OH NO NO NO. he was running towards me. That wasn't what horrified me, but she was following him—a baby the height of 696 feet and more power than any tank. Probably an entire fleet might as well throw the swat team for extra credit. I felt the adrenaline going through my blood. I felt like Usain Bolt, so I ran. Just from behind, I heard multiple things.

"Brian, don't run now. What happened to all that represent crap? I told you I would shove it RIGHT UP YOUR!!- "

*BOOM* 

"GAGA!!"


After escaping a few close calls, Susan entered the living room from the kitchen. Only to find that Sarah wasn't in her playpen. She felt her anxiety rising until her daughter's angel voice was heard. After hearing her baby laugh, she looked over the couch positioned not too far from the dining table. Only to find her daughter running in circles chasing the boys. She saw their predicament as "adorable," and a light bulb lit her head. They have stressed her out daily. Add work and come back only to take care of their daughters while ?? did nothing. Now she found the perfect opportunity to take a break. Why not let Sarah and the boys have fun playing together? Plus, they we're the size of toys. Who was she not to use said toys? It's just harmless fun, not like they didn't enjoy it. She swore she heard squeaking before entering, but it was probably her mind making it up. The guy's voices are practically inaudible to her. She Officially dubbed it playtime they all get to benefit.

To her, a way to distract her daughter and get a break, and no, don't get it twisted. She cared about them and knew the risk of this. That's why... she pulled up a rocking chair to sit on while reading in front of the location. She decided playtime would take place between the coffee table and couch, the perfect spot. If Sarah tumbled over, the carpet would help and an open space for them to play. Also, to make sure nothing goes wrong. It's a win-win situation. Sarah would benefit from dad and daughter bonding. Brian would benefit from interacting with a baby at his size, and ?? can... have fun. Yeah, that's the word! 


Damn, ?? was right. Susan is dense when we need her not to be. Sarah was now in our drills… and Susan. How? She is incredibly thick-headed. Doesn't she see a significant size DIFFERENCE? 

Sometimes she would dub "play with us" she would be on her daughter's team because to even the playing field. The first time she intervened was when ?? and I ran pretty close to the rocking armchair, like always. It became a pretty simple strategy to make Sarah crawl in circles until she tired out. When she came close enough, ?? thought of a way to avoid her vision. Just by hunching over, we would disappear into the carpet. Susan seemed to notice this after watching us "play" countless afternoons. 

"Come on, Brian, catch up, or I will leave you beh- " 

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

There was a loud noise so intense that my ear started hearing static, and the noise that followed was like war drums making the floor vibrate to its beat. I see ?? get launched from in front of me, all the way behind me. Something with enough force must have landed to send him hurling. Perhaps a toy? Just as my hearing was coming back, I looked towards the object that caused the noise, leaving my mouth open, and it wasn't a toy but a fuzzy closed-toe slipper with her pale heel only shown. The heel would go up and down in rhythm, causing tremors. As her heel would go up, she would give us a glimpse of her sole extending up into a tower, her heel at the top. Wrinkles and cracks are decorating this tower.

I couldn't help but think about how inviting that smooth flesh looks as it flexes as if it was daring me. I looked up to see if Susan had put her foot down hard on purpose. The only thing I noticed was her continuing to read her book as if nothing had happened, but she couldn't hide her smirk and excitement. The hint, her knee was bobbing up and down. She was playing the cute "I did it, but I'm gonna pretend I didn't act." I stopped in my tracks and fell to my knees and started to feel empty. Not cuss of sadness or rage, neither the prospect of being played with by Sarah but my size, how pathetic I became. Blissfully unaware of what her stomp can do to the ear. Causing damage, ?? got launched away with just that single action. To her, it was a simple stomp. Just the motion of her heel bouncing up and down made the ground shake in unison to her heel, all this power in one size 8 foot. I can't take this humiliation any longer. I would punch her if I were normal-sized, but her toe wouldn't even feel my punch at my height. The tears I was about to shed were quickly getting overwhelmed with rage until I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Brian don't think negatively. Just think of this as training 2.0,"?? said, smiling, then he yanked me up, grabbed my hand, and bolted left. I questioned why we didn't go straight and around the massive foot. Later, I learned it was the best option after doing a bit of math. The foot size is slightly short of the Statue of Liberty. Walking around it is a mission when Sarah can crawl right over it.

From that day on, Susan would intervene from time to time. The training level would increase because now we faced an intelligent individual. We would be defeated if she got up to catch us, but she gladly never did that. She was focusing on relaxing, only helping her daughter. We thought we were wise to change our running route so we couldn't be near her until she threw her slipper at our path. Never underestimate a mother's sandal-wielding ability; her slipper always landed where she wanted it. 

Then we got introduced to the final training level, which was a rare occurrence only when Susan forgot to bring the rocking armchair from its original location. Two things would happen. The first possibility is to sit down and lean against the sofa while stretching her legs out and use her phone. How is this deadly? Her body took up 25 percent of the open area. Then she would stretch her legs, effectively covering another 25 percent of the space and limiting our places to run and hide. We thought we were smart and ran to her BB&T building tall feet for protection. Well, that didn't end well. 

The second possibility was she would lie on her stomach and help her daughter. That's a story for another time. 

 Sadly, we had no say, like always people decided for us. It would be easy to escape Sarah if Susan spread toys around or were too lazy to clean up, but sadly, she was a cleaning maniac. Most of the time, we had to run through the savannah-like environment of the carpet with no cover. Susan was like a god. Need cover? Okay, here you go. Want to make it harder, okay?. Slowly, I started taking this situation in a new light, thanks to ??. I had fun. I couldn't help but wonder why ain't he depressed over his new stature. His life ended.

"How do you do it? Being optimistic about this." I point at myself. "I gave up trying to fight or escape enormous things and just accepted that if it happens, I will die. Giant rat dead. Suppose I was stuck in a pipe, dead. Yet you made me do drills. How do you do it" I asked?

I saw him turn to look at me with a stern face. "there's brave few that are willing to step into warfare with beings of unimaginable power. They know death is likely. But still, they stepped. We need to be those braves few."?? answered.

"Was that another of your father's sayings?" Brian smuggling said.

"For a man of few words, he says a lot." 

They started laughing


End of Flashback 

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Tales assert that this virus evolution happened because of one man, not some outer space phenomenon. They're right. I was friends with this man. Some call this man a hero, devil, traitor to humankind, ally to humanity. To me, he was a role model that I… betrayed. I never realized how much pain, love, and finally the shame he hid under a mask. In my hands, I hold the journal of that man—the diary of ??. As I finish reading the journal, all that remains in me is my endless regret. 

"I should have stayed. I should have done something." Before I could continue wallowing in my sorrow, my mother came in.

"Hijo Mio, Brian! I told you not to be near the window. You know how dangerous it can be. What if a bird came and took you? What am I going to do with you?" my mother said with her booming voice. 

I cover my ears with my palms. Even after all this time, I can't get used to their ear-shattering voices. I looked towards her, my 5'0, pouting mother. Yet short, she was enormous to me, tall as the empire state building. Even at this size, she noticed something up with me and quickly put down her pout for a smile. Her smile radiated, bringing a grin out of me. Ah, that's mother's intuition for you.

As she walked towards me, the wooden floor below me vibrated to her steps, and her footfalls were literal quakes to him. She was making it hard to balance myself. In just a few steps, she arrived. It was incredible because it would take hours for me to transverse through the living room. As she put her palms on her knees and bent forward just enough for her face to take up my entire view, let me tell you that you see things that you wouldn't see at normal size. I rolled back because of the wind that formed when she bent down. Thankfully, no one was behind her to gawk at her ass in the air. Even if there was, I would have beaten them up no matter my size. As I stare at the face in front of me, I can tell good looks run in our family. She had a lovely face and a sculpted body. Yet she remains single because of me? 

I think she has gotten overprotective after the incident and clumsier since the "Event." She might do more harm than good. Yet, I see maternal love in every action she takes. I wonder if it is due to me being the second person in history to get the virus? 

?? changed the world for the better or the worst-. I couldn't finish my thoughts before her finger and thumb pinched me and lifted me. I reacted fast, kicking my legs and pushing against the flesh. She slowly increased the pressure as if sensing I was about to have a panic attack. Two soft pads squished my body. Smooth, mattress-like skin overtook all my senses. What is that smell? Is it strawberry lotion? Nice trick, Mom. You know I like this lotion. I felt the pressure continue to increase, forcing the side of my naked body to her soft flesh, and felt my private part enter a fold. Oh no. The feeling of her finger's skin slowly engulfing it, encasing it, felt so lovely yet so wrong. I got rock hard naturally due to it feeling like heaven. Yet I tried to struggle with all my might to break free due to not fully recovering from my trauma. The temperature was slowly increasing because of her body heat. Imagine two warm, tanned fingers can do that! Yep ?? you changed this world. Did I mention I stand a quarter inch tall? It isn't my tale, not me Brian, but perhaps another time, but this is his tale. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After ?? and Brian chatted a bit while ?? was subconsciously following Brian briefly, stopping right in front of the sign, unaware that a puddle was behind it. Finally earning his trust, he revealed a little about himself. Brian didn't have a father and lived surrounded by women. Poor kid probably never learned how to fight. How to ride a bike, and finally, how to act like a man. ?? could tell Brian felt like he needed to protect his family because of being the only man. Suppose he keeps going up to people being aggressive towards them from looking at his family. In that case, he'll eventually run into someone not so open-minded as him. If no one else would teach him to be more innovative, ?? took action.

"Let's exchange numbers. If you need help or feel scared, don't be afraid to call Brian,"?? asked as he pulled out his phone, then stretched his hand out. All Brian did was stare at his phone.

"You know, it's weird to ask for numbers when you just met. Do you have a thing for little bo-"

"Before you finish that phrase,"?? interrupted him. "To be honest, you're not man enough, and someone needs to show how to be a man." After finishing his statement, ?? stood, gauging his reaction. Brian stayed practically frozen till an outburst of rage came over him and pushed him. By reflex, he gripped his arm, bringing him as well.

His back hit the wooden sign, feeling sharp pain from the sign breaking and scraping his back. As he hit the ground, he couldn't help but notice he landed in a puddle back first. While Brian landed face-first in the puddle. ?? looked at Brian and couldn't help but notice he had gashes on his arm. It felt like intense burns around their wounds, assuming the salt touched their scratch marks. They were getting a similar reaction to how one would feel pouring alcohol on their injuries. They were unaware that it was ScF3f entering their bloodstream.

They both stood up but couldn't help but notice he had teary eyes.

"you're right. I'm not man enough, but that doesn't mean you're right, ??. The one to teach how to be one is not you." Brian said this, but it was a mask because his actions said another story. He picked up ?? 's phone not too far away from where they landed and quickly put in his number, dropped the phone, and ran off. After that interaction, ?? picked himself up and dusted all the sand off his body. Then watched Brian return to his family, also how all the family fawned over his scratches. Women, am I right? He couldn't complain, though having a female family is the best.

"DADDY!!" Maria shouted

?? turned around to see his cute eight-year-old daughter in a green bathing suit. There they were, his family, his female family, simply the best. 

He started jogging towards them, ready to have fun with his family.

...


Finally, after enjoying a much-anticipated beach day with family, they returned home, and ?? got the look from Susan, which means "SEX." Straight black hair, a somewhat skinny body, and signs of a beard are showing—well, time to give her the best night of her life. He happily checked himself. 

As he was about to leave, he couldn't help but notice his body was burning up. Probably an early sign of being sick. He checked himself one last time to see his shorts seemed loose, probably his imagination.

He walked down the hallway so fast that he would have broken record speeds. The reason for the meal he was about to enjoy tonight (Hubba Hubba), but when he opened their bedroom door, he saw his wife's eyes staring eye to eye. 

"Holy sh- no, I promised myself I wouldn't curse anymore after having kids. You know this is an exception. HOLY S- WHAT THE F- is happening!!"?? said in his mind. as he looked towards his wife.

"Swee—sweetie, I think… I might be shrinking. Don't panic..." as he finished, she fainted just great.



End Notes:

Stay safe everyone as always. Reviews would be appreciated and thank you to the ones who have reviewed.

Chapter 4: The Mask by Drowsycandy24

?? awoke screaming, “No, Susan!” His body was covered in sweat, tossing his hands around, thinking he was still inside that nightmare. After realizing he wasn’t dreaming anymore, he started to calm down, his chest puffing in and out.


“It was just a dream. It wasn’t real. Shrinking, that’s simply impossible.”?? whispered to himself. While Reeling from the shock, he decided to ignore his dream and go back to sleep but couldn’t help but notice the mattress felt weird. He didn’t feel the cotton in it, the springiness that kids loved. Instead, ?? felt this paper-like softness, and it felt colder. Curious to what fabric was, patting the texture around him. It almost felt like Charmin? “No, no, it was a dream, all a dream,” he said to himself as if he didn’t believe it. There’s no way he was sleeping on toilet paper, he thought. As if to prove his point, he rolled, expecting to fall right out of bed. He rolled and rolled and rolled. ?? began hyperventilating. Deep down, he knew he had shrunk. People under immense stress would smoke, drink, get laid, or eat more.


?? didn’t have any of these, so he went into denial. Change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have—and underestimate what they may gain by giving that up. In his case, it was the opposite. He underestimated the size he once had and overestimated his independence. ??, not wanting to accept the reality of his situation, was too scared to open his eyes, yet he did. It took a while for his eyes to adjust to the dark, and once they did, he absorbed his surroundings, the moonlight peeking through their bedroom window, as he sat still in the center of his emotions. An endless wasteland of wood flooring and occasional house-sized makeup equipment, it all came back to him. He started shrinking a week ago and reached his final height yesterday. Over the week, Susan and ?? talked about how everyone’s lives would change with his new size.


Flashback


“There will be some hardships. We agreed on your independence. No matter what size, you shall hold some of that. But remember, I get to make decisions for your safety as well. We will fight, cry, but most importantly, we will laugh and smile. We will only get through this together, as a family” he vaguely remembered her saying that. Yep, that’s the woman he fell in love with. That fact also frightened him. ?? has known Susan for 14 years. The main problem was her cluelessness, forgetfulness, and misinterpretations. It was a deadly factor now, Yet kind and bubbly by nature; she also had a cold-hearted business attitude as expected of one raised in a business lineage. 


End of Flashback

 

?? now stands at a quarter-inch tall. On the nightstand sleeping in a makeshift toilet paper bed because “I might roll on you and crush you, you know how much of a messy sleeper I am.” How degrading, he thought. She couldn’t have at least gotten a pillow, napkin, hell a tissue is better than something you wipe your rear with; even if ?? voiced his opinions, he would still get vetoed for safety reasons. Since he shrank, he has bottled up his feelings constantly. No one around was his size, so that meant that none could relate to his situation, not one ear he could lean on. ?? ’s voice was inaudible to his wife, Maria was considerate but too young, and Sarah was a baby. He had to get it through his thick head that he wasn’t an independent man anymore. Like it or not, he had to depend on his family. He used to be a family man, a 5’9 tall cheery person. For 18 years, ?? was self-sufficient. All he had to do was work for it. Now that same ?? was standing barely past a Lego’s shin and smaller than most bugs. He was depressed over his circumstances and feelings of unimportance, pathetic, and helplessness. Why? 


Examples would be going down the stairs to the living room. It would typically take someone a few seconds, but it would take ?? a few hours without help. Eating breakfast is even an obstacle to him. His teeth can’t penetrate most foods like meat, apples, etc. Without help slicing and giving him food, he’ll starve.


While analyzing his feelings, ?? walked across the nightstand to sit on the ledge and gaze around. From where he sat, he thought Susan looked like a mountain range. The moonlight shined through the window, basking his wife in its radiance, revealing her curves. “I am married to the curviest woman ever!”?? thought, trying to find a positive view of this situation, though few there were. She never had above-average curves, but things change when your wife is the size of a mountain. One peak is her shoulder, and the other is her hip. In the middle, a U formed the perfect mountain range. Most of Susan’s bareback is concealed by golden hair. He could barely make out some skin. He felt like he was a stalker, “Well, time to go… hot damn,” As if Susan heard him about to go back to sleep. She shifted, and the covers lifted, revealing her naked butt so soft, succulent, and lovely. He couldn’t help recalling the good times when he used to touch, smack, squeeze it and rub his face all over that soft, heart-shaped ass. But his nostalgia quickly left, knowing what would happen if he tried it in his current state. Even if the unlikely hood Susan felt it, she would smack the itch, thinking it was a bug. He used to hug, kiss, and make love to her. All that felt like a lifetime ago now. A dildo can please her more than he could. The same nightstand he was sleeping on used to be one of many locations they had... let’s go with lovemaking. 


After recollecting all those memories, he got up and jogged to his bed, jumped, did a 360 mid-air and a few backflips, and stuck the landing. At least that is what he would have liked. He isn’t batman. In reality, his jump couldn’t even make it over the first fold of toilet paper. He had to climb the wrinkles in the sheet. He shed a single tear, letting his emotions out, for he can wear a perfect mask tomorrow.   




On Monday morning, ?? flew up and landed face-first into the wooded surface. Sensing the world-shaking in rhythm, he quickly recovered and frantically looked around. “World war three! The predictions were right, call the National Guard!!... oh, it’s just my wife.” Susan caused the tremors from simply waking up and casually walking back and forth, getting ready for her day. ?? admired the curve and swaying in her giant hips as she walked, a literal moving mountain. Let’s say his body wanted something badly. Two-toned, sleek legs were leading up to a gorgeous rear. He stared for a good solid second, admiring it. He felt like his jaw hit the floor as she began to dress in front of him.


 Those tears he shed last night were soon going to be tears of joy. The heart-shaped ass was wiggling around simply spectacularly. As she finished putting on her clothes, she turned and approached the nightstand that leveled with her crotch to check herself out. What he saw made his mouth stretch even further. Today she had her mid-back length golden hair in a ponytail. Her outfit was a pair of yoga pants that stopped mid-calf and her sports bra that exposed enough cleavage, at least what she had ahem not much.


Directly in front of him was Susan’s gigantic crotch. He imagined under all that fabric. There was a pulsing vagina. Just the mere thought made him aroused. Still, he could feel the heat surrounding it. Even with the material covering it, it was noticeable. It had this anonymous presence hard to explain, the hormones it spread surrounding his body, how easily it could warm him up from a night of coldness, and how easily it could end him. He thought the intense warmth surrounding it felt like a kitchen with stoves on. As he was admiring it, he felt a gust of wind coming from above, cooling down the temperature. What he saw made him rock hard. His wife was touching her breasts, cupping them, and moving them in a circular motion. There’s no way her making that movement was causing these gusts of wind. ?? felt like he was invading someone’s privacy.


 “Susan, I am down here. May you please pick me-” Before he could say anything else, she turned away, causing her ass to bump into the nightstand. ?? ’s entire world shook, he tried to get his balance, but he tripped, stumbling forward and landing on something soft. She was unaware that simple motion affected someone’s much smaller world. 


?? patted the area around him, and whatever he landed on was vibrating for a moment than when it stopped. The ground below his feet stopped too. How weird. Hmm, squishy, firm, not too soft or too rough, he thought. 


?? ’s naked front body was pressed into his wife’s butt-covered leggings, and the world had stopped shaking because of her butt being pushed into the nightstand. Absorbing the kinetic energy she unleashed. ?? removed his face from the soft material, only to have his penis stroke at sight. If this keeps going, he has to find a way to release all this pent-up energy(Hubba Hubba). His penis deflated instantly when an enormous shadow enveloped his part of the nightstand. Susan’s black yoga pants were hugging her two building-sized cheeks, and in the middle of those cheeks, there was a cut like a valley, complimenting her peach-shaped ass even more. He forgot the most simple thing, these assets that grew were maybe even more fantastic to gawk at, but they also could endanger him.


*Boom*




Susan woke up and saw a messed-up bedroom due to her being a messy sleeper. Her husband mentioned that she was crazy while sleeping, which might be true. Susan threw bedsheets everywhere, pillows scattered throughout the floor, and her foot hanging out of the bed. Seeing this mess made her Not want to get up. Instead, she rolled over, expecting to fall on ?? ’s chest and then be received, cuddle with her, embrace her with his warmth, and possibly feel his morning wood near her bottom. All Susan had to hug was the air. Hmm, confused at first why he wouldn’t be in bed with her till she remembered it was a Monday. Why does Monday come so quickly? She thought, finally getting the bearings to get up and sighed. Susan knew today’s morning was Gonna be difficult because, without ?? here, she would shoulder the morning’s responsibility all alone. Susan was finally getting her workout clothes on, consisting of a loose tank top that constantly reminded her of her tiny chest. Why couldn’t she have gotten her mother’s largest asset hogger, she thought. Her tank top cut just below her breast, revealing a smooth, toned stomach with signs of abs and leggings hugging the right places. Susan walked to the mirror on the nightstand admiring her face and checking for pimples, thinking how pretty she is and ?? should feel lucky to be married to her, unaware of the tiny admirer near her crotch. Then she remembered ?? ’s Step-sister Madelyn if he grew up around her sister, who had a massive chest, probably a foot of cleavage. Why would he be interested in her petite ones?


As Susan thought this, she groped her breasts, trying to make them touch each other to prove that she too had it going, which was a struggle, and after half a minute, she still couldn’t do it. Enough playing around. She had a busy day today. Take Maria to school. After that, leave Sarah at the daycare. Come back and do her daily workout, shower puts on her work clothes, and go to the company. Susan turned around, ready to check up on her daughters, but couldn’t help but feel she bumped something. It didn’t surprise her much. Her butt had a habit of doing that. She looked over her shoulder as if the universe had answered her question, why would ?? be interested in her? It wasn’t her chest but her other weapon.


From the mirror, Susan looked at her back. She had an hourglass figure from behind, and she could remember him calling it heart-shaped or apple-shaped, something like that. Their nightstand wasn’t oversized, relatively small. It stood at 20 inches tall and 20 inches wide, yet it was cute. Susan could easily cover the surface with her butt. Then she had a thought, why not take a picture showing her most significant asset ?? after all? He was an ass guy. How do millennials nowadays take pictures? Oh yeah. She backed up, pressing her behind on the bed stand and aimed her phone camera over her shoulder. It seemed wrong, they didn’t do it like this. After scouring through her memories, she remembered. Surprisingly Suan didn’t recollect ?? ’s current predicament as well. Oh yeah, they did it like this, she thought. She slightly lifted her butt enough to sit on the ledge of the nightstand, and her incredible weight made the nightstand lift off the ground. 


She stuck her tongue out and winked a complete Millennial picture right there. As Susan took the picture, she felt something slide under her left cheek. She sighed, pushed her hand under her left cheek, and fished out whatever it was. She was stunned to see toilet paper, curious as to why it would be there of all places. Then she felt a slight tingle below her right cheek and looked over her shoulder once more to see a very tiny toy covered by her rear, only its top spilling out. Was it one of Maria’s Legos, no too small, couldn’t be Sarah she didn’t have toys these little because for obvious reasons? While she was thinking, she didn’t notice how she was subconsciously leaning back, causing the landslide of fabric to engulf the toy slowly. She couldn’t help but think it looked like ??!


The memories started flooding in how she watched countless tutorials on strengthening eyesight. She did all this to spot ?? and recognize him. How could she have forgotten, she thought. Susan bolted up from the bed table and crouched to get a better view of his state, fearful only to see a red spot. Thankfully he was ok because he was standing back up. 


“Sorry… I forgot about the whole shrinking thing. Umm, Good Morning!” Susan said sheepishly.




He watched, petrified as it slowly descended. He started running away for his life, and sadly it wasn’t enough. When she sat down, it sounded like an explosion. Her fat yet muscular muscle ass started to spill like a tsunami swallowing everything it saw. Even as pathetic as it sounded, the motion of the cheek was faster than ??, and it bulldozed over him. Cloth smothered him into almost nothingness under the leggings’ soft, incredible mass, but his running wasn’t in vain for only from the waist and below got caught. Its advance suddenly stopped. Now it’s his chance. He started to bang on the fabric with all his might. He watched how it absorbed his punches. His fist would sink into the cloth, like punching a pillow. ?? ’s fists would leave no mark, but he would watch the material retract and envelope his fist.


“Susan, get your FA-”?? lost all his air as the cheek resumed its advance, squishing the air out his lungs, he hoped it would stop, but it didn’t, unlike last time. The cheek was practically eating him slowly. He started to wiggle his lower body, hoping to make her feel him before being encased in a tomb of pure ass. Now he would be buried underneath his wife’s rump when not long ago he could effortlessly lift her and pin her to the wall. Thinking it was the end, he started silently praying.


“Well, if I die, God can you please tell my wife through a vision when she wakes up without cleaning herself up she looks like a witch- '' His plan worked even God dreaded things. Still, as the landmass lifted off him, his lower body was going along with it for a moment, then *bam* he landed back on the surface. 


?? got up And looked at the face peering from above. Susan’s blue water-like eyes examined me head to toe, he would have felt flattered, but they were checking him out for injuries. After confirming he hadn’t suffered any injuries, she smiled. The smile that he fell in love with and the smile that made him confess. 


“sorry… I forgot about the whole shrinking thing. umm GOOD MORNING!” Suan said with a booming voice. ?? could hear the genuine apology in her voice and tried to defuse the situation by bursting out a good morning, but it had the opposite effect. The force she created from her burst speed of speech flattened him against the wooden surface. He was feeling his eardrums about to burst. 


Susan noticed this. “Sorry, how about I put you on the dinner table till we get back,” she said, speaking softly so as not to injure his ears again. He was furious.


“How you could have forgotten! And most importantly, why a tissue! Do you know how hard it is-” he couldn’t have finished before her giant fingers plucked him off the nightstand giving him a full-body hug between her fingers. She then gently hovered him above her open hand and dropped him.


It was an inch drop to her, but it was a 20 ft drop to him. He screamed like a girl though he would deny it if you asked him. Luckily ?? landed safely on her palm due to his soft cushioned skin landing. Susan then began to walk, causing him to fall flat on his back. Though she probably did her best to keep it steady, her movement still couldn’t allow him to stand, so he stayed flat on the bed water-like surface. It wasn’t like he wasn’t enjoying the journey to the living room. Being on a hand the size of a field can be exciting as the first man on the moon.


All that faded, remembering how he was dismissed so easily, two fingers shut him up, and Susan didn’t even notice his rant of him being forgotten. He started thinking long and hard. She mentally blocked his new height, thinking Alejandro was still regular size. Why, though? he knew it would be stressful for both of them, but unlike him, she had stress relief options. Could Susan smoke and drink? No, she wouldn’t do it because of the kids. She wants to be a positive influence. How about eating? No, she wants to be in shape. Then what of going out and enjoying shopping and, most importantly, girls night, no with him shrunk, there is no one to watch the kids and now including him it was like taking care of another kid. Getting laid was the last option. ?? ’s skin lost color when he realized it was not that she couldn’t get laid. It’s that she chooses not to. 


As Susan reached her destination, she asked him to hop off. Her skin felt strange under his feet, warm and supple yet firm, and he could feel every bump as he got off. ?? couldn’t help but watch her grab the controller and turn on the TV, and adjust the audio for his benefit, probably to keep him distracted. He watched her disappear into the kitchen, making the tremors and explosions seem like distant echoes. ?? felt like he needed to do something. She couldn’t even hear his rant. He thought that Susan might not listen to him, but she could see him. ?? felt the table shake, indicating her return. She came back holding two cups of glass filled with milk. ?? felt gravity suddenly disappear as he went airborne for two seconds, unaware that it was caused by Susan putting the cup rather forcefully. Why? Ignorance. He looked upwards only to see her quickly chug down millions and millions of gallons, lumps repeatedly seen in her throat going down. She must have been in a hurry,  But what if he was in that cup? Would she have noticed? He thought. Then Alejandro imagined himself being eaten. 



...


He stared at the vast, wet cavern of his wife’s mouth. It seemed hungry. Susan opened her mouth as wide as she could, then extended her appendage outward, like a fleshy, bumpy, red carpet only multiple times bigger. She released him, thinking of him as a simple candy. ?? landed right in the center of the hot, sticky mass of flesh. ?? felt his body sink into the taste buds covering Susan’s tongue. He felt scared. It only amplified when everything started to get darker. He quickly turned to see her lips beginning to close. “Susan..  comes on, haha. Susan!!” ??’s instincts activated, and he ran to the glimmer of light but wasn’t fast. It turned pitch black.


“OH, Sh-” he felt the slimy mass below him start to move; it licked him up, down, and all around his body, then repeatedly passed between her cheek, teeth, and finally tongue, then it stopped and the chaos suddenly disappeared. “Thank God you noticed I wasn’t a candy,” just as ?? finished saying this, her tongue tilted, making him land in a puddle of water?


 No, it wasn’t. He tried to lift his hands but couldn’t. This substance stuck on him, making him heavier and soaked to the brim. He realized what this was, but it was too late. She started swishing you around her spit for a while, presumably trying to get the flavor out of him. A massive glob of saliva carried you around her mouth like transportation. He thought he was a goner until light reentered, but ?? felt like he was on a water slide. He traveled down her tongue only to see her tip pointing upwards. He didn’t care where he would land as long as it was far away from the cavern. Susan demolished ??’s hopes away by making her tongue tip curl sandwiching him and the glob of spit he was on.


“AHHHH,” he heard from above. Confusing him, Susan wasn’t this childish. 


The tongue uncurled, but the spit made him glued fast to it. “Mom, this candy is so good!! What flavor is this again?” visibly confused, he looked at the person across him talking to his captor. Susan!!


“Green Apple sweetie, you’re favorite,” Susan said sweetly. ?? Couldn’t believe he was currently on his daughter Maria’s tongue.


“It’s delicious... Buy me another one later, please, Mom!.” Maria said, retracting the appendage back into her mouth. 


“No Maria, it’s me, Daddy... Don’t do this, please.'' His words reached no one’s ears as the massive glob of saliva carried him down her throat with an audible GULP.


A vast lump was seen going down her throat in the outside world.


...


?? was pulled out of (his fantastic, creative daydreaming ability... He crazy.) By a booming voice.


“Honey, I have no idea where to keep you while I am gone to drop off the kids. Usually, I would leave you on the floors to your devices, but after this morning, I am not sure,” asked Susan. 


“Babe, you could leave me on the floor like usual. I haven’t stretched my legs since waking up,”?? answered, waiting and waiting for a response, but nothing came, just the blank stare of Susan. “Oh, I see that you can’t quite hear me… Hehe, this has its benefits finally after all this time… When you wake up every morning without cleaning yourself up... YOU LOOK LIKE A WIT-”?? couldn’t finish letting out the heaviest thing he’s been carrying for 14 years. He was unaware. While he spoke, he made gestures with his hands pointing at the empty glass of milk.


She looked at him and noticed ?? pointing to the empty glass genius, she thought. While he looked at what his wife was staring at, She wouldn't. Yet she did. Turning the glass over and placing it over him, trapping him. ?? felt the atmosphere seal off, causing the smell of milk to be left magnified by his size, and it wasn’t a pleasant smell at all. He wanted to be left on the floor to explore, not this; he ran towards the glass shouting and banging, “don’t leave me in here,” but all the response he got was her leaning back, nodding her head in approval of what she did as if she solved a puzzle. “Now stay here till I return, honey. This glass should keep you protected from any uninvited guest,” she said with fake chivalry as she was a prince saving me.


Fantastic, how much longer do I have to wear this mask, he thought.

End Notes:

Stay safe everyone.

Chapter 5: Adjustments/Legacy by Drowsycandy24
Author's Notes:

Had a huge writer's block. After 3 weeks I thought "Yolo." Pure plot.

Parenting isn’t a simple job. It can worsen, how? Well, if you're a working mother. Doing her best to balance her day-to-day work life with family bonding, it will be difficult. Susan always Assumed she did all the parenting. In reality, parenting is a two-person job. Taking ??’s aid for granted, not fully realizing how important he was in her daily life. That is till today.


Susan was going to learn the life of a single parent. She isn’t single, but considering her husband’s current state, she might as well carry the responsibility of two parents. If he tried to help this morning, he would probably end up underfoot as she scrambled around, getting everything done. Susan wasn’t an octopus. Even with her haste, she could only do one task at a time. Susan couldn’t cook and fetch the car while taking care of Sarah and attending to Maria. She had to adapt fast. It was easier with ?? around. She was briefly recollecting how it was.



—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Flashback 


“Go do breakfast while I wake the children. Don’t forget to fetch the car.” Susan said 


“WOMAN! I OUGHTA-” ?? froze due to receiving an icy glare from her. That said, I wish you’d finish that sentence.


“I oughta go fetch the car *only if she was this feisty in bed…*” ?? mumbled.


“What did you say, honey?” Susan asked.


“Nothing, buttercup,” ?? answered, turning around blocking the nervous sweat drops that formed from nearly summoning the beast within her.


End of flashback 


—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



She smiled at remembering her small request, but as they say, the little things matter the most. Thinking about it now, it was more like ordering than teamwork, but the point is, ??’s helping hand lessened the weight on her shoulders. No, her husband isn’t dead, but his help might as well be nonexistent. Why? When your husband is the size of a toy. No, a toy is too generous. A bug is more accurate. Let’s see how much help he can give. He’s currently trapped underneath a cup of glass downstairs for his safety. She will release him later, but right now, worrying about stepping on him while hustling with their daughters didn’t seem appealing to her. Since he began shrinking, Suan couldn’t help but feel she needed to be protective, more affectionate because of his dwindling. Unaware that these feelings were maternal instincts, like if he was a third child… She promised she’d be there for him, always, thick and through. Besides, that was their wedding vows, but there was also another feeling lurking within her mind. She couldn’t help but feel a dark spark in a sea of light when she discovered him this morning, trapped under her yoga-covered behind, desperate to get her attention, pounding on her leggings. Only one word came to mind. “Pathetic.”


Susan couldn’t help but compare him to a bug when she saw him. She felt guilty because she knew this comparison was wrong, but ?? wasn’t an average human. At least, that’s what her subconscious told her. He can’t walk outside without being killed. Cradling their one-year-old daughter is impossible for him now. Sadly, he was more relatable to a bug now, but she still considered him human, a mix of insect and person at a subconscious level. Then she came up with the term “Tinie” Yeah, that sounds right, she thought. 


She couldn’t help but worry. What if she sat on ?? fully? Would a spider find him when everyone was gone? Did she need someone else to help her with ?? Greg Maybe, but she prefers someone in the family; then it came to her. 


You never fully realize the actual value of something until you lose it. The stress will keep piling on. Susan will have to find a solution soon. A babysitter or someone to take care of him and the house, but who and will they be able to handle seeing a human the size of a quarter of an inch and keep it secret? Lusi is the perfect option.


“Mom, I am done changing what now?” Maria said, pulling Susan out of thinking. She turned to see her daughter, with a Blunt Bob hairstyle. White shirt and blue pants, the uniform required in her school. She felt proud. Why? Because even with ?? out of commission in his holding cell. Susan got through the morning without his help. Her secret strategy Well, she ran back and forth, fro and to, carelessly running between rooms to do the work ?? should have but couldn’t.


“Sweetie, why don’t you wait downstairs while I care for Sarah, Oh don’t forget to greet your father under the cup” Suan answered focusing on her other daughter giving little time for Maria to ask the essential question of “why is Dad under a cup.”


“Okie Dokie,” Maria replied happily pretending what her mom just said was like any other morning, skipping down the stairs out of view.


“Not again. How is it possible you pooped again after I changed you, you little pooping machine?” Susan said, giggling while nuzzling her nose against Sarah’s nose. 


“Let’s get through this together. Daddy will need your support.” Susan told Sarah, smiling at her one-year-old daughter. But couldn’t help but pray that ??’s condition isn’t permanent. She needs him, and their daughters need a father as well.




?? walked in circles, his cell, more accurately, a glass prison that disoriented his view of the outside world. The vast living room looked cartoonish and misshapen. ?? thought about the forcible future while looking at the misformed items in the living room. They had to install ladders and stairs around this house to be more accessible. Most importantly he had to change something, or his wife would keep confining him to a spot—?? regretted not going to the government when he first showed signs of shrinking. They would probably have something in Area 51 that could construct little ladders and stairs. Yet again, if he went to the government, he would probably be an experiment. Maybe he can meet a martian then tell Batman all about it.


While ?? was planning on what adjustments they could make for him throughout the house, as if he was a house designer, he was unaware of the presence behind him. But it was made apparent when he turned around. He instinctively jumped 4 feet back on his scale. A mouth stood outside the barrier. Even with the disoriented view, he could make out plush pink lips littered with wrinkles. They reminded him of.


“Maria” ?? whispered. 


The lips opened revealing a large chasm, before he could continue staring at seemingly endless darkness, a large gust of warm morning breath came out. The glass fogged up from Maria’s exhale. Even from within the dome, he could make out the smell of her morning breath. Then, unexpectedly, using the foggy surface, she began drawing a heart with the letter D in the middle, like seeing a child in the car on a rainy day drawing on the windshield.


“Love you, daddy,” the giddy and excited Maria said. Maybe a little too excited. Her booming voice sounded weird within his cell, which he couldn’t help but giggle. Tremors were felt abruptly.


“MARIA MALCOLM, what do you think you’re doing?” Susan said, practically dragging Maria by the arm to the front door, presumably ready to take her to school.

“But Mom, I was just telling Dad how much I-” Maria said, annoyed at her mother’s reaction to her just saying, “I love you.” 


Then they left ?? as if he didn’t exist. Just another great thing he’ll have to get used to. Not being able to hear what they are saying when far away. No, that’s not right. When they decide he shouldn’t listen, that’s a scary thought.





“Look, Maria, I understand you were showing your love and support to your dad, but there are better ways of doing it,” Susan said while driving down the road, staying alert to the passing cars as they headed to school.


“Mom, I don’t get what the big deal was,” Maria asked, irritated and confused about what she did wrong. Unaware that simple action may be deadly to ?? now.


“Sweetie, picture it from his perspective,” Suan answered. 


“What does perspective mean?” Maria asked.


“Hmm, well, imagine how he saw it, a big scary mouth, smelling bad since we didn’t have time to brush our teeth. That is all he saw and… smelled.” Suan answered.


“SO…” Maria said, feeling guilty but not admitting it. 


Not wanting to waste time making her admit her mistake, Susan blurted out the primary topic of discussion in this car ride.


“We need rules, and I came up with three simple ones. Rule number one, no more walking around the house with sneakers and shoes. Before you say anything, listen to my reason. If we ever step on him, we will soften the blow with our socks, barefoot, and some slippers like fluffy ones. The second rule is one of us always knowing where he is at all times. The final rule is never revealing him to anyone. Maria, people, will react horribly, but more importantly, they will take him from us.” Susan said as she pulled up to the school, remembering that she would have to call Lusi her mother later and eventually tell ?? about having her move in. Just imagining his reaction to this made her feel bad about making the decision without his input. She was about to pull out the phone when she realized she had left it at home.


At home, her phone sat next to ??’s phone. The phone was ringing, but it wasn’t Susan’s but ??’s phone, and it read Brian.


———————————————————————



The stars were like lucid snowflakes as they sprinkled the night sky. STARS ARE THE DRUGS OF GODS- I mean, they provide gods with a feeling like no other. While ?? gazed, the moon shined on him through a lattice of leaves, patchy sky & stars seen in glimpses through tree breaks. Time flowed slowly as if this moment could stretch for eternity. He heard tales of everything slowing down at the end of one’s life. They were right. His wheezing created puffs of clouds in the chilly night like a dragon. His body felt drenched, probably from his blood, and he thought, “How did it get to this point?” Have you ever sat down and questioned yourself? But in a fragile moment, a heartbreaking moment? Don’t understand, let me explain.


For example, breaking up with your significant other, losing your loved ones. These situations hurt your mental and emotional state, sometimes more brutal than any physical wound can inflict. These situations cause thoughts to invade your head, but the most famous words are .” What or how?” Pfft, that isn’t anything, possibly, but it’s what comes next that will make your cheeks clench. “What if I loved them more? How did this happen?” All these thoughts overtake your mind and make you believe.” I should have done something else, tried harder.” Thinking turns into a trap, constantly wondering what if things had been different? Then you get lost… trapped in the prison that’s the past, and sadly, some stay lost forever. ?? was the same, currently lying down on his back in a pit, staring at the moon and dark clouds, while hearing the creature they just escaped and whimpering at the thought of not having dinner tonight. The tunnel-like hole made his vision narrow and obstructed, seeing only a fragment of the sky. Some would say the moon is the light at the end of the tunnel. Just wondering how it got to this point, and he wasn’t alone.


“Who would have thought to put a pipe in the damn forest not connecting to anything? Damn crazy people.” ?? said with a wheezing breath. Blood sputtered out of his mouth. He was trying to deflect his harsh predicament with humor.


“Now is not the time to be funny, Mr. ??,” Brian said, somewhat scared, his body shivering from the night’s cold.


?? gazed into the boy’s eyes. Dry blood marked all over his face, probably a head injury from the fall they just had. “When did you call me Mr. ??? I recall when we first met, it was Oldman, and you almost considered me a-”


“Will I ever see my family? Yes, my sister is an asshole, and I probably hate her, but I don’t want to die and never see them again. Will we die here?” Brian asked, interrupting ??’s speech.


The pipe’s walls are rusted and smooth, allowing no way to climb. ?? bit his lip, knowing escaping here was probably impossible. He thought that if one of his daughters were here instead of Brian, what would he say? “Brian, we will get out of here and have a good laugh. No matter what,” putting on a smile and confidence.


Few had the misfortune to experience a near-death experience and survive. Those who do, say the same thing: those what-if questions come the most when your life is about to end, poetic and harsh, right?. “would I make it to my daughter’s ninth birthday? What if I wasn’t so small? If I didn’t confess to Susan? What if this never happened?” These past thoughts clouded his mind but didn’t overtake him because of a straightforward thing. He’s an adult, and a child stands next to him. ?? has mastered the life skill “Letting go.” The things that have happened in the past… the things that aren’t happening right now… Let it go. If you want to be free, stop locking yourself in the prison of your past. Release the heavyweight from your back. Letting go of how a particular person did ?? and Brian wrong. As he took deep breaths, repeating this phrase, ?? remembered his dad, a man of few words but wise words.


“You would never allow a thief to enter your home and live there rent-free. So why do you allow thoughts that steal your joy to enter and live inside your mind? Son Letting goes forgiveness. Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different. It is accepting that it has happened to you. And what are you going to do about it?”


A spark lit up in ?? like never seen before. He is a grown-ass man. Now is the time to pull up his big boy pants and do something better. Brian shouldn’t suffer from a mistake that he made. He turned his head to the side and said, “Brian, you’re getting out of here no matter what.”


Even if ?? doesn’t make it out, Brian shall live. He needs to feel life’s embrace, the bad and the good. In a sense, if Brian manages to get out, he won’t be dead. ?? taught Brian how to live in this size. In a sense, he’ll become his living Legacy. He’ll live on for both of them.



August 29, 2023, one day before the event.


End Notes:
Stay safe everyone.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11527