Summer Holiday by Kilimanjaro
Summary:

Frederic, a student in his late teens, finds a micro city during his walk in the woods. A welcome distraction from his rather boring summer holidays.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Couples, Teenager (13-19), Crush, Destruction, Feet, Giant Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 9720 Read: 9795 Published: February 21 2022 Updated: March 17 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Kilimanjaro

2. Chapter 2 by Kilimanjaro

3. Chapter 3 by Kilimanjaro

Chapter 1 by Kilimanjaro
Author's Notes:

Please excuse grammar and spelling mistakes. This is my first story and english is not my first language. If you have feedback, wishes for this or other stories or suggestions feel free to write a comment.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Frederic Wagner lazily sat in a chair in the garden, bored out of his skull. The summer holidays had arrived and there was nothing to do at that particular day. His friends were on vacation and wouldn’t  come back until later that week. For now there wasn’t much else to do than tanning himself in the bright sun of the afternoon. The temperature was about 30 degrees C°, so Frederic wore a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops. Despite that it was still to hot in the open for Frederics taste, so he felt that it would be a good time to go for a walk in the forest, which lay adjacent to the villlage where he lived.

Immediately after walking a few meters into the woods Frederic felt how the temperature around him decreased significantly. Relievedby that he decided to extent his walk a little, going further than he usually did. Besides that there was nothing else to do and going back inside during such a nice sunny day felt like a waste. Spontaneously Frederic left the path and walked between the large spruces into a segment of the forest that was to far away from any settlement to have any trails and which was quite left alone by the authorities due to it’s status as a nature reserve.

After an hour of walking Frederic  spotted a clearing, a nice place to rest in his opinion. Just about when he wanted to lay down, Frederic spotted something strange in the middle oft he clearing. He couldn’t quite say what it was, just that it looked odd. A strange color that stretched from the middle oft he clearing to the opposite end, streaked by a geometrical pattern. Interested by this Frederic decided to take a closer look. So he walked to the edge of the grey patch and kneeled down.

He was stunned by his discovery. A huge city stretched out before him, covering about half of  the clearing with it’s buildings. The tallest skyscrapers barely reached his ankle, but most of the buildings couldn’t even compete with his big toe. Inbetween the urban canyons Frederic spotted streams of movement, to small to be distinguished individually, but there was no doubt that these were cars and pedestrians. Looking down at his right flip flop Frederic realized that he already caused a lot of damage. He saw a freeway disappering beneath the front of his flip flop and resurfacing behind his heel. At closer inspection Frederic spotted many tiny houses, much smaller than his little toe, surrounding  the area. Those must be suburbs. Now that he knew what he was looking for, Frederic discovered how large the suburban area actually was. It stretched for a few meters in diameter and his footprints were clearly visible. Each single one of them crushed several blocks of the tiny houses completely flat and he didn’t even notice them during his approach.

Frederic  didn’t really think about the lifes he just ended or the sheer terror that the tiny population experinced when they witnessed how this incomprehensibly large giant wiped out hundreds of their fellow people. He was way to intrigued by the sight of the city at his feet for that. He wasn’t particularly mean spirited or malignant, but he had a strong mischivous trait. He likes to taunt his friends from time time. Once he squished ants in front of one of his friends just because he knew that he didn’t approve of that while making mocking comments about it. Besiedes, he was still in his late teens, so he didn’t question himself too much. It was that phase in life when innocent curiosity and an unreflected capability of cruelty crossed each other.

With a curious look on his eyes Frederic put his index finger on a large, crowded plaza and twisted it a few times. Sadly there weren’t much remains stuck to it when he inspected it, he hoped to get a better look at the tinies by doing that. Rising to his full height Frederic asked himself if these buildings hurt when he steps on them with his feet. He slid his right foot out of his flip flop and hovered his big toe above some of the larger buildings. Hesitant at first he put pressure on them until they gave in and crumbled under the weight of his toe. He was surprised how easy it was. At first there was some light resistance which almost immediately stopped when the buildings began to give in. After that the remaining walls felt like dry leaves when he walked barefoot on them until the remains of the building were pressed into a sand like texture beneath his toe.

Encouraged by this Frederic stepped again into the city, this time less cautious. It felt very nice, almost like a massage. Then he took his left foot out of the flip flop and put it deliberately on one of the more crowded areas beneath him. He smiled at the thought that the last thing those ants  see are his bare soles. He felt like a monster in a movie. For him it was a game, a way to pass the time until his friends came back from vacation. In his opinion it didn‘t really matter anyway. No one would find those micro people here so no one would punish him for what he does here. He looked amused at the attempts of the little crowds to escape from him. From his point of view they looked like drops of liquid dispersing into even smaller ones when they poured into side alleys. ‘‘Look, here’s the deal: you play the ants and I have to crush you. Ready? Go!‘‘ Again he had to laugh when he raised his big toe above the tiny people. The way the drops streamed into different directions, just away from his big toe was just to funny. But it was to no avail. Frederic mercilessly crushed one mass of tiny people after another. Sometimes he lowered his toe slowly in order to watch them disperse a bit and sometimes he put it down quickly to scare the closest bystanders even more.

After loosing interest in the crowds right next to him, Frederic’s attention was caught by the skyscrapers in the inner circle of the city. He walked directly into the heart of the city, playfully destroying the other buildings that stood inbetween. Without much ado Frederic grabbed the largest skyscraper and ripped it from it’s foundation. He held it close to his face and tried to examine the details. However it was too small for him to see any. The hopes of the people inside the skyscraper, who believed for a few brief seconds that the giant would let them live, were shattered when Frederic grinded the building to dust between his hand.

Slightly disappointed Frederic rose his foot above the remaining skyscrapers and destroyed a good portion of them under his right foot. They tickled his foot a little more than the smaller buildings which he stepped on so far. ‘‘Well, I guess you have at least some use, altough I expected more from  you.‘‘ His left foot finished what remained of the city’s main urban area. That being said Frederic lost his interest in playing with the tiny city, instead he began to systematically destroy the city beneath him with his feet for the pleasent tickling sensation. The people under him became lost in complete desparation, now they were completely annihilated by the giant monster.

Frederic destroyed more than 95% of the city when he decided that untouched spots where to few and to far inbetween  for him to bother. Having had his fun he took his flip flops and went home agin for dinner, wondering if more of these cities existed.

Chapter 2 by Kilimanjaro
Author's Notes:

If you have feedback, suggestions or wishes for this or other stories, feel free to write a comment.

In the following days some of Frederic’s friends returned back home from their vacations. Among them was Noah, a one of his childhood friends. They agreed to meet each other a short time after. So Noah went to Frederic’s place during afternoon. He found Frederic in his garden, reading a book. When he saw Noah he got up and greeted his friend.

“Hi, how are you?”

 “I can’t complain. How are you?”

“Fine. It’s a bit boring around here though.”

“Is that the reason why you sounded so urgent at the phone?”

“No, not really. I want to show you something, but that will take some time. How was your vacation?”

During their conversation Frederic squished ants that poured out of one of the tunnels beneath them. He did seem to be lost in thought while doing it until Noah noticed it.

“Could you stop that please?”

“What do you mean?”

“Killing those ants, that crawl around here. They didn’t anything to you. Besides, why do you kill them in the first place?”

“Don’t know. I like it when they squirm I guess.”

Saying that he stepped on a particularly big ant and grinded it’s lower half to pulp. The ant wiggled in pain while Frederic smiled mischievously at Noah who looked at him in a disapproving way. He changed the topic because he noticed that doubling down would only make Frederic enjoy his game with the ants even more.

“What do you want show me by the way?

“It’s a surprise. We have to walk about an hour in the forest to find it, but trust me. It’s worth it.”

“OK then, I think that we should go now while we still have sunlight.”

They left the garden and headed straight for the forest, which was located conveniently close to Frederic’s garden.  Noah noticed that Frederic walked barefoot.

“Hey, don’t you want to put your shoes on?”

“No, I recently prefer to take them off, it’s more comfortable.”

“OK, didn’t know that you’ve become a nature boy when I was in Italy.”

“What are you afraid of? Do you think that the leaves and sticks on the ground will hurt you?”

Feeling challenged Noah removed his shoes as well to prove him wrong.

“It will take more than a few sticks and stones to scare me off, now let’s go.”

They walked into a direction that was completely unfamiliar to Noah. He wondered if this was just some kind of prank, considering that here was absolutely nothing of interest for them. However he enjoyed walking barefoot in the forest, something he probably might do more often now. Frederic pointed to a section of the forest ahead of them, saying that they are now at the right place. At first Noah didn’t believe him. This part of the forest looked just as empty as the others.

“I don’t understand. There’s nothing here.”

Frederic pointed at the ground. Noah took a closer look. The spot seemed somewhat different from the rest of the ground, somehow more ... organized. Then it struck him. It was a village, just a little larger than his foot. With some effort he could distinguish the different houses by their colors. They looked like little dots within a grey grid of streets. His eyes followed the thin grey lines until they became too tiny for him to see, but he began to notice several of these villages sprinkled around the area. But not only that, a few meters beyond he could see a significantly larger cluster of buildings which seemed were a lot taller too. Fascinated by this discovery Noah walked closer to one of the large freeways and saw actual movement on them. This wasn’t just some super detailed model, those were actual people. He looked cautiously around himself. Luckily there were no structures were he walked so far, Noah wondered how they were able to get by in world that was inhabited by much people like him.

“Well, I told you it was worth it. What do you think?”

“I’m amazed. No one knows about these people, they are probably way too small to have been recognized so far. How did you find them?”

“By chance. I wanted to cool a little off in the woods because it was way too hot in the open.  So I went a little further than usual and there they are.”

“Did you tell anyone about it, except me?”

“No, I didn’t. You’re the first one to know about them. And I’d like it to keep it that way. I don’t see why anyone else should get involved.”

“But why though? Don’t you see the implications of your discovery? A whole civilization of millions or even billions of people with its own history, culture and science, which is completely alien to us, is ready to be explored. This might be the most important discovery of the century! Of course it’s necessary to find a way to communicate with them first, but that should be doable in time.”

“Actually I think that I already found a way to communicate with them” said Frederic with a mischievous smile on his face. Casually he raised his foot and crushed one of the villages beneath him, twisting it a few times to make sure that no one survived. Noah looked at him with a mix of shock and disbelief. Just like that Frederic killed hundreds of people, SMILING while doing it. And now he looked at him like someone who just told a clever joke, expecting some kind of appreciation for his wit. His expression changed to surprise when Noah began to speak.

“What the fuck, are you even aware what you have just done. You killed hundreds of people, real people, with feelings and thoughts like you and me. They aren’t bugs that you can kill for your entertainment. I can’t believe that you just committed an act of murder and for what? Why did you do that?”

Visibly annoyed Frederic responded:” Catch your breath! Why do you take yourself always so seriously? No one knows that these ants even exist. Come on, so I squished a few of them, what’s the big deal. Can’t you relax just one time and have some fun? By the way, do you really believe that it’s a good idea to talk to someone important about this? You will be laughed at best, at worst you will be declared insane. I can’t imagine the police or some journalist following you for over an hour into the forest to find some civilization of microscopic people that for some reason only you know about. Why do you think I didn’t tell you about them until we arrived here in the first place?”

This response left Noah dumbstruck. He didn’t think about that, but now that Frederic pointed it out it seemed glaringly obvious how absurd his claims must seem to someone who didn’t see these miniature structures with his own eyes. It was true, Frederic could do whatever he wanted and there was nothing he could do to make him stop. Noticing how silent Noah became Frederic’s mood brightened again. To underline his victory Frederic gleefully wiped out another settlement under his foot while adding:” You should chill out. We are gods for them. Almighty. Unaccountable. “

“But what about their perspective? Can you imagine the horror and fear they experience when they see your monstrous foot coming down on them? What about the children you just mowed down?”

“But that’s the point. Squishing ants gets old fast, they don’t see it coming. Knowing that they are real people and that they cower in fear when they just see you approaching from a distance makes it so much more entertaining to play Godzilla with them. By the way I already did that. First time when I stumbled upon them I crushed one of their cities. You should try it out too. The buildings really feel nice when you step on them barefoot.”

Noah was left speechless again. Frederic had no inhibitions to commit genocide, just because he could. When he saw Frederic raising his foot again to extinguish jet another settlement he tried to talk him out of it again. He turned around to speak, when he heard a faint sound. Noah halted immediately and looked down. He stepped one of the villages. It was gone. Completely. No survivors. Frederic stopped and looked at Noah. He couldn’t help himself but burst into laughter.

“Looks like you got them.”

“It was an accident.”

Secretly Noah knew that this didn’t make it better.

“I don’t think they really care about that. Like it or not, in their eyes you are a monster just as myself. The village probably had a kindergarten too, how does that make you feel.”

He didn’t know what to say. The embarrassment and guilt was overwhelming.

“Take it easy. It’s not like you will be locked behind bars forever. However I don’t think that it would be wise to telling anyone about my “crimes” considering what you just did. Would you mind if I start to dispose of some of the witnesses” Frederic said while he mockingly destroying the village adjacent to the one Noah had obliterated. “Hey, I haven’t shown you the city yet, come on.”

On his way there Frederic crushed several more villages and several freeways, but he didn’t care. His lighthearted attitude cheered Noah up again. After all Frederic had a point: brooding about what he didn’t change anything and there really was no one to judge them. He followed Frederic, but still tried to avoid the settlements. However he stepped on some of the freeway, but he didn’t feel nearly as bad about it as the first time he killed some of the tinies.

When he arrived Frederic spoke to the tiny population:” Listen, bugs. Your gods are greatly disappointed by your lack of faith. If you pray at the beauty of our feet,” he wiggled his toes while saying feet, “you may continue to live. But if you are insincere with your prayer, you will be crushed like ants.”

Frederic began to walk through the city. He moved slowly, enjoying each step. Noah was still unsure about it. He doubtfully raised his big toe and hovered it over the edge of the city, contemplating whether he should try it. Meanwhile panic broke out in the population beneath him. Many tried to flee from the huge toe that filled out the whole sky. Others broke down crying, pleading for their lives and promising that they would keep faith from now on. Noah didn’t notice any of it, their pleas were completely inconsequential. The hope vanished from their faces when they saw the toe coming closer. Parents hugged their children in a vain effort to shield them from the impact. When Noah’s toe touched the largest buildings he deliberately slowed down and concentrated on the feeling of them. Frederic was right, it felt like a massage. When his toe reached the ground he twisted it a few times to grind the buildings to dust. The power rush added enormously to the satisfaction of doing this. He didn’t see them, but he knew that there were people down their praying at him to spare them. And all he had to do was a slight move with his foot, something so easy yet so satisfying to do that he grew past his ethical objections surprisingly quickly. Now unbound by his conscious Noah stepped right into the city and enjoyed the feeling of buildings crumbling between his toes, wondering what to do next.

Meanwhile Frederic already annihilated a decent chunk of the city’s population. The last thing the people saw when they looked up was Frederic’s pitiless grin before his soles crashed down upon them. His eyes were filled with a mix of joy and gloat. When they caught sight of it it became clear to them that there was no reasoning with the giants. They were not people for them, they were bugs. Playthings to be destroyed and then discarded. Frederic stepped on the parts of the city first, that attracted his attention in particular. At first he dipped his toes into a train station. He moved his toes along the rails to crush the trains while he didn’t pay much attention to the rest of the train station. After that a plane, which flew right next to him, caught his attention. It started from a relatively large airport that was crowded by more than two dozen more. It seemed that they tried to evacuate. He approached it directly, stepping on the train station along the way. He didn’t notice it, when the commuters who believed themselves to be lucky for a few seconds when they saw him changing his point of interest, popped beneath his heel. If he did he would have probably killed them anyway for the laugh. Another plane started, when Frederic arrived. He caught it in his hand and grinded it and its passengers to dust while he addressed his next victims:” Trying to flee, aren’t we? Don’t worry you may still sacrifice your lives to pleasure your god.” He tried to grab one of the planes intact but instead it immediately gave in to the pressure of his fingers. The next one didn’t fare any better. Suddenly Frederic spotted something out of the corner of his eye. A plane flying close to his head. Due to the enormous size difference the crew wasn’t able to estimate the distance to him correctly. They passed by way to close, not realizing the danger they put themselves into in the slightest. Frederic opened his mouth and sucked the plane out of the sky. He swallowed it whole together with everyone inside.

The situation on the ground turned into panic when they saw Frederic approaching. People squeezed themselves into the planes, trampling each other to death at the gangways. Then they witnessed the unfathomable. Even a plane wasn’t fast enough to escape the fingers of the giant. How could such large things move so quickly? Then they heard him speaking. His words shocked them. This couldn’t be true, he would kill all of them. Now the situation reversed. People fought to get out of the planes. It got even worse when the giant started to randomly crush planes between his fingers. Panic turned to frenzy.

After his little snack Frederic’s attention returned to the airport. He saw that it filled itself with a black mass that poured out of the planes. More delicious people. Frederic lay down and stuck his tongue out. He put it on the runway moved it along it. The tiny people below were overcome with horror. Directly above them they saw a seemingly infinite maw, before them in the sky mind boggingly large teeth and behind them a never ending wall of flesh that closed in on them on a rapid pace. This was accompanied by the sound of the breaking bones of those that were rolled over by the giant’s tongue.

Satisfied Frederic rose up again. The little specs didn’t satiate him in the slightest, but it was entertaining to kill them in a different way. He even liked up a plane and some buildings at the edge of the runway.

Noah had the time of his life. The liberating feeling was beyond description. Always he had to conform to rules and expectations. Now that he could do whatever he wanted with these people he felt free for the first time in his life. Without concern where he stepped he cut down tinies by the hundreds with each of his steps. A housing block. Gone. An industrial area. Gone. Suburbs with families. Gone. Happily he crushed a school and its adjacent buildings under his feet. When he noticed a crowd nearby Noah dangled his foot above them. “I just killed your children. Maybe you recognize it or one of its friends stuck on my sole.” He proceeded to squish the grieving parents after giving them a moment to let the sight sink in.

He arrived at an area that was filled by skyscrapers. Noah toppled one of them with his foot so that it would crash into the one next to it. It worked. The second skyscraper fell apart when it was hit. He then tried to grab one of them between his toes so that he could rip it out of its foundation. But that didn’t work as smoothly as planned. It imploded and littered debris on his foot when Noah put too much pressure on it. Losing interest in the skyscrapers Noah began to search for something more entertaining. A highway bridge that stretched across a river (at least a river for the tinies) caught his attention. He walked towards it, obliterating several of the skyscrapers beneath his bare soles on his way. Noah didn’t mind though. He only noticed when the roofs of the towers gently tickled his soles.

When he arrived at the bridge Noah put his hand carefully beneath it and pulled it out of its foundations almost completely intact. It was filled with all kinds of vehicles and streams of people that tried to flee from the giants on foot after traffic jams grounded vehicle based movement to a halt. There was no way to run away anymore. Everyone on the bridge looked with terrified faces at Noah’s unimaginably huge face. All Noah saw were lines of multicolored dots that were surrounded by a mass of grey dots that were even smaller. “So that’s how you look like up close, hopefully I didn’t scare any of you. Yeah, I think I might have squished some of your relatives on my way here, those apartment blocks were quite large. But don’t worry, you may join them soon. Let’s see, how you taste.” Noah opened his mouth and began to turn one side of the bridge downward towards it. The tinies as well as the cars on the bridge began to slide towards. They tried to run into the other direction but the more Noah tilted the bridge, the less they were able to until the runners lost their balance and fell into the maw. Some were able to get a grip, but they were swept away too when they were hit by falling cars. When there were no more people on the bridge Noah threw it away and tried to discern the taste of the tinies on his tongue. However they were not enough to be sensed by his tongue so he swallowed them whole and moved on.

Frederic approached him and said that it became late and that they had to go if they wanted to get home before it was dark.

“By the way how did you come up with calling us gods?”

“Wouldn’t you believe that if suddenly a foot bigger than your village crashes down and kills most people you know that this foot belongs to a divine being?”

“True. See you later, that was fun.”

Chapter 3 by Kilimanjaro
Author's Notes:

Please feel free to share your thoughts, feedback or suggestions in the comments.

If you have wishes concerning this or other stories, you can write them down too.

At the weekend Frederic was visited by his girlfriend Marlene. It didn’t take long for them undress each other. He took her hands into his and forced Marlene onto the matrass. At first she resisted playfully but gave in when Frederic started to kiss her nipples. He began to move up and down, slowly at first but gaining pace quickly. They kissed each other passionately. Marlene swung her legs around Frederic’s and began to support her lover’s efforts with her own movements, intensifying the lust. They came simultaneously. This time it was less sensual than usual, but they needed it. They hadn’t seen each other for a long time and the suppressed urges freed themselves forcibly.

After their first fuck Marlene brought her boyfriend up to date again. She told him how things were going, how friends and family fared and some stuff that annoyed her recently. She suggested to go outside, it was warm outside and staying inside became quickly boring. Frederic agreed. He thought that this would be a good opportunity to show Marlene his new playthings. They got up and dressed themselves again. Shorts, T-Shirts and Flip Flops.

 

 

At the same time Noah was enjoying the solitude of a walk outside the village as well. He drove off a short distance with the car to see something else than the same old fields and woods. And secondly to avoid the temptation to return to the little people that he terrorized so mercilessly. When he had been persuaded to live out his power fantasies it was like a rush. There was no denial that he enjoyed what he did while he did it. Only afterwards Noah became aware of the scale of his crimes again, feeling guilty again. Despite that he knew that he might not be capable to control himself, should he get caught in a similar situation again. While he thought about these things Noah began to notice that something changed. His clothes felt tighter than they had an hour before and he could swear that the ground was farther away than it should be.

 

 

When they arrived at a yet untouched part of the micro civilization, Frederic revealed their existence. He waited until he spotted one to make sure that he had proof to back up his claims. When he saw one medium sized city Marlene already stepped on it without noticing it.

“Look, I know it sounds crazy but hear me out. Here in this forest lives a civilization of extremely small people. Actually there is one right below you. If you don’t believe me then see it for yourself.”

Marlene looked back at her boyfriend with an expression of disbelief and bemusement. Surely this was one of her boyfriend’s pranks. Nonetheless she went along with it. Her eyes widened when she discovered that Frederic was telling the truth. She could see miniature buildings, highways, parks and streams of cars moving between them. When her view settled on her boyfriend again, Frederic’s winning smile was unmissable.

Marlene looked down to the city again. Oblivious to the destruction caused by her she waved her hand at them.

“Hi, guys. Don’t mind me and my boyfriend. We’re just passing through.”

Only when Marlene positioned herself differently and kneeled down to get a better view of the city she noticed the imprint of her Flip Flop where once buildings and roads stood.

“Oh no, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it. Please don’t be angry at me.”

Frederic took Marlene’s hand and brought her up again: “Don’t worry too much about it. I think I stepped on some of their cities as well when I first came to this place. They should be used to that by now. Actually it’s quite nice when you take off your shoes and feel the buildings crumble between your toes. Trust me, I tried it out.”

To underline his words Frederic removed his Flip Flops and stepped right into the middle of the city. Marlene saw how the buildings at the edge of his sole crumbled, until they were buried beneath its weight. When his foot touched the ground firmly Frederic wiggled his toes, chuckling when the buildings tickled them softly.

“I don’t know. Isn’t that a little cruel to them?”

“Yeah, maybe. But we are also taking advantage of other things that are unjust. Have you ever questioned the origin of your clothes?”

“Not really.”

“Have you ever asked a cow, if it wants to be slaughtered?”

“No.”

“You see what I mean. Wouldn’t it be hypocritical not to enjoy something just because you feel directly responsible for your actions, when in those cases you do because someone else does the dirty work for you?”

“I guess you’re right, but I’m still unsure.”

“Think about it that way. When you walk outside you step on a lot of bugs. In most cases you don’t even know what you did. It just happens, you can’t prevent it. Does it make a difference for the bug if you step on them intentionally or not?”

 

 

Meanwhile Noah became increasingly concerned by what was happening to him. When he decided return it was too late. The seams of his clothes began to rip apart. His vision blurred. After the strange feeling stopped Noah’s vision returned. The shock was complete. The trees around him reached only halfway to his knee. He was giant, but worst of all he was naked as well. He could see much further than before.  And be seen. Luckily there were no settlements in the immediate vicinity. He knew that he should keep away from people until he got accustomed to his new size. Okay, time to process this was needed. Noah wanted to look for a clearance large enough for him to sit in when he heard a scream.

“Mark! Mark! We need to get away from here.”

Shit. If he wouldn’t make clear to them that he didn’t pose a threat they would make up all kinds of stories about him. Noah couldn’t let that happen. He tried to take the screaming woman, who was about half the length of his thumb, into his hands. When Mark saw that the giant reached out to his girlfriend he turned around in a vein effort to save her. But it was too late. Noah put way too much pressure on the woman when he grabbed her with his thumb and index finger. Her bones snapped loudly. When Noah lifted her toward the height of his face he realized what he just did as he looked at the lifeless body that visibly lost all its tension. Then he saw Mark running towards him. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the body of his girlfriend in the hand of the naked giant. Noah couldn’t allow him to flee after he witnessed how his girlfriend got crushed to death. He reacted quicker than Mark and picked him up with his other hand, this time more cautiously than before. Mark survived. When he lifted them to his face Noah could see the fear in his eyes. He felt sorry for him but he had to get rid of him. After a few seconds of awkward silence Mark opened his mouth to say something just as Noah dropped him into his own mouth. He felt the man winding and screaming in his mouth, trying to escape his fate. Then he started to chew. Mark was cut in half. He released one last high pitched scream before Noah’s teeth turned him into much. Then he proceeded to throw the woman into his maw as well. Surely no one would find them when there was nothing left to search for.

This wasn’t a good start. Noah had barely accustomed to his new state of being and he already had to kill to protect himself. What worried him even more was that he enjoyed the power he wielded over the terrified couple.

 

 

Encouraged by her boyfriend Marlene towered above one of the smaller cities. She put her Flip Flops aside and stood barefoot. Still a little bit unsure but nonetheless with a surprising nonchalance Marlene ended 2681 lives beneath her bare sole. It felt great and she was surprised by the delightful way the buildings crumbled. On the one Hand she felt sorry for the people she snuffed out so casually but on the other hand she couldn’t imagine a better way to die than by the feet of such a beautiful girl like her. Certainly it was much less painful and faster than a car crash or cancer. Maybe some of them even had a sense of appreciation that they were allowed to give their lives to touch her soles?

The situation for the micro people was desperate. For a moment they believed that they would live to see another day when they looked into the gorgeous, innocent face of Marlene. But this hope vanished when she raised her foot and lowered it towards the city. How could someone look so nice and friendly and yet be so deadly and merciless? The bystanders right next to the impacted area could see how those that were incapable to flee in time raised their arms driven by a primal instinct of self-preservation. Since Marlene lowered her foot slowly they didn’t disappear immediately beneath her foot like in the videos shared on social media after the rampages before but instead could be seen for half a second giving in like cardboard smashed by a car press. Horrified by what they just saw the survivors looked up at the satisfied face of the girl that was about to kill everyone in town for her amusement. Her girlish/immature appearance added to the monstrosity of her actions. If the giant that already killed so many of them was indeed the devil, then she was his bride.

With a smile on her face Marlene flattened another part of the city beneath her feet, grinding its remains to dust afterwards by twisting them. The third step finished what remained of the city. She destroyed the area beneath her heel immediately and then lowered the foot slowly. The tinies saw a giant, female wall of doom rolling towards them before they were gone forever. Then she saw Frederic coming to her. Without even looking down he pulverized countless settlements beneath his feet. The raw sexual dominance he emanated by his effortless massacre of the micro people turned her on massively. Marlene ripped out the last remaining buildings together with their inhabitants and grinded them in her hands to powder. When Frederic was about to talk to her she blew the powder in his direction and covered his Shirt and trousers.

“Hey, what was that for?”

“Sorry, I just thought it was funny. How about I clean you up again?”

Without waiting for a response Marlene dusted off Frederic’s shirt and kneeled down to get to his shorts. She wiped away the last traces of powder and opened them. When Frederic understood what his girlfriend intended he leaned himself on a tree behind him and closed his eyes. When Marlene unpacked her boyfriend’s dick and stroke it gently with her nose while she licked his balls. After that she began to kiss his penis until it was fully erect. Moaning lustfully she took it in her mouth and sucked. Slow at first but with increasing intensity. Frederic could barely stand, even with the tree as support. The waves of pleasure that concentrated in the center of his body were just too much. He came with an audible yell of satisfaction in her mouth, just as they liked it the most. Afterwards Marlene licked his dick clean and gave it a last kiss before she closed his trousers again.

“Do you think they enjoyed the show?”, said Marlene, barely able to hold back her laughter.

“I hope so, I just worry that it wasn’t suitable for all ages.”

Both had to laugh at the thought how their publicly displayed love play must have looked like for the tinies when they were larger than mountains from their point of view. The looks on their faces must have been priceless, especially after they instilled so much abject terror in them.

 

 

It was getting dark and Noah began to think about finding a place to lay down and rest. A brightly burning light caught his attention and since there was nothing better to do he decided to inspect it. As it turned out it was a large camp fire with about ten people around. There were boxes, probably containing food or beer, some chairs, a music box and four cars together with five tents in the background. The music was so loud that the noise of Noah’s footsteps was concealed. Judging by their voices and the smell around the camp, the partygoers were already considerably wasted and high. When Noah’s feet landed in sight of the camp the happy mood ended instantly. After a few seconds of disbelief seven of the group ran or rather tried to run into the woods. The other three were already so stoned that even the mere idea of fast movements seemed completely absurd. They breathed a huge sigh of relief when the giant sat down and tried to convince them that he was in fact friendly and that he was merely looking for a way to introduce his existence to the authorities without showing up in the middle of a settlement and thus provoking an armed response. When the others heard the pervasive but otherwise calm voice of the giant, they turned around and went back to the camp again. Noah learned that they were university students and that they just finished ther last exams of the semester which they wanted to celebrate here. The stoners couldn’t help themselves but giggle at the sight of someone who was reasonably mannered and articulate yet completely naked and absurdly large. Noah didn’t take offense at that since the whole situation seemed just as absurd to himself but he couldn’t laugh at it, he only wanted this nightmare to end.

When he lay down to the side to get his face closer to the fire he felt something strange. One of the girls had begun to touch his dick. First she tried to embrace it with her arms so that her hands would touch each other but it was simply too large. Then she began to generally massage and kiss it.

“Oh fuck, that’s the largest dick I’ve ever seen. I bet you could make a woman happy with that.”

One of the other girls joined her in the fun as Noah’s penis began to stiffen. The feeling of the filigrane lips and hands was beyond description. He couldn’t help himself. He had to masturbate, right here, right now. Noah grabbed his penis, together with the two girls and got started. He didn’t hear the screams of pain or the cracking of bones, nor did he see how the others gathered around his dick with concerned looks on their faces, worrying about their friends. He was way too busy for that, until the very end he kept his eyes closed and concentrated on his lust. Hopefully one of them was still single. He didn’t mind the small age gap. He would do anything to be touched this way again. Noah came with long sigh of pleasure. The wave of cum that shot out of his dick knocked the university students off their feet. One of them fell with his head on a stone with an audible crack.

Finally Noah opened his eyes again. At first he was amused at the sight of the college student covered in his cum but a shiver went down his spine when he saw that one of them lay on the ground, completely lifeless. Serious again he opened the hand that grasped his penis and discovered to his and everyone else’s shock that the girls were gone. All that was left of them were small pieces of flesh and bone. Noah’s hand and dick were red with blood. Oh no, not again. He didn’t have a choice. He had to get rid of the others if he wanted to stay out of trouble. It was bad enough to that he killed that couple a few hours ago but these were ten people. TEN. And they were so nice to him too. Noah really didn’t want to eat them though. They were covered in his cum, he couldn’t possible gulp them down without vomiting them out again. Still, they had to be silenced forever.

Noah got up again. The university looked up to him in fear, unsure what to do.

“I’m so sorry guys, I wish I didn’t have to do this.”

“Do what?” One of them yelled.

Instead of giving them an answer Noah slammed his foot down, crushing three of them. Their blood splattered on the faces of the rest of them. Noah grinded his victims to a pulp as the moment of shock wore off the others. It was like a switch had been flipped. They immediately ran away. After Noah was done with the first three he began to search for the others. Luckily they were too small to get away on foot quickly enough. When he noticed that the lights of one of the cars were turned on he didn’t lose time and destroyed their means of escape. He lowered his foot especially slowly on the occupied car, getting sadistic pleasure from the screams and begs of mercy. When the car was flat and the screaming seized Noah became aware that he had an erection again. Well, why shouldn’t he enjoy the hunt when he had to kill them anyway. It didn’t take long to find the next one. Noah flipped him over with his big toe and swiped it over his legs, crunching and smearing their remains all over the place. The university student cried and begged, terrified at the look of the stumps that were his legs moments ago.

“Please don’t kill me! I swear, I won’t tell anyone about this! Just let me go, please!”

 But that only helped to turn Noah even more on. He then proceeded to slowly lower his big toe on top of him, fixating him firmly on the ground before his chest and after that his skull audibly burst. Two more to go.

“Come on. Show yourself. I promise I won’t hurt you when you come back to me at once.” Noah lied.

Shit. He lost them. How was he supposed to find them when they hid underneath the *squish*. Oh, they tried to hide directly in front of him. Not a bad idea actually. They couldn’t outrun him so they planned to wait until he searched for them someplace else. Noah took a look at his sole. The head of his victim was stuck between his toes so he could still see who he actually stepped on. Hey, that was the guy who was there with his girlfriend so the other one must be her. That’s why they kept so closely together. Well, time to reunite the lovers. Noah put his sole on top of her but he kept the pressure low enough to not snap her bones immediately.

“Hey sweety, do you recognize who was that pile of flesh stuck on my sole?”

When he heard a loud scream of pure horror Noah ended it and grinded her to pulp. After that he collected the remains and put them to the rest of the camp. Then he dug a hole with his hands and dumped everything, including the remains of the university students, into it and closed the hole again. For good measure he compressed the small hill that he created in the process back to normal size again. Satisfied Noah laid down to sleep, grasping his erect penis for one last adventure.

 

Marlene and Frederic continued to have their way with the tiny people beneath them. Frederic placed himself at the edge of one of the cities, Marlene took the opposite position. They proceeded to systematically eradicate the city with their feet. The citizens in the city center were trapped in between. There was no way out. All around them they saw unfathomably large feet grinding the outer skirts to dust and moving closer towards them. When they looked in the sky above them the last thing they saw before either Marlene’s or Frederic’s bare sole descended upon them were the joy filled faces of the two lovers. After they exterminated every living being in the city Frederic had something special in mind for his next playthings. He sat down in front of the next large city and unpacked his erect penis.

“Let’s see how you handle that bad boy.”

Marlene kneeled next to him, amused at the sight of her boyfriend committing a massacre just with his phallus. Frederic plowed it through the town, smashing buildings and fleeing people who got caught in the trajectory of the fleshy monster following them. Then he extended the length of his erection completely Frederic moved it sideways, wiping whole blocks away and smearing people to unrecognizable stains with his dick. Marlene meanwhile began to undress herself and lay down on the city, presenting her body her lover.

“Come on, I’m starving. Time to repay that blowjob, big boy.”

Immediately Frederic began to free himself from his clothes and got on top of his girlfriend. They had long, drawn out sex at the expense of the inhabitants of the city that they annihilated in the process. Then they fell asleep.

Some time later Frederic woke up. He was ready to get started again, so he reached out to Marlene and touched her breasts gently to wake her up. She put his hand aside.

“Not now, maybe later. You’re insatiable today. Let me rest just a little longer.”

“Okay, fine. “ Frederic thought. He knew what that meant. No sex until evening or even tomorrow morning. So he had to help himself. Frederic grasped his dick and began to masturbate. Finally he was able to satisfy his urge when he came with force, releasing large amounts of cum. Even for his standards. Fortunately he was still in the forest he thought, so he didn’t have to clean everything up afterwards.

“You don’t know what you just missed.”

“I don’t care. If you want to be useful you may get my clothes and bring them to me. I want to get into a real bed to sleep. Then I might reward you if you stay off of me until then.”

Motivated by his girlfriend’s offer Frederic straightened his upper body and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. His astonishment when he opened his eyes again was complete. The forest was gone. Instead they were surrounded by a completely flat landscape. When he looked for their clothes there were none to be found. Instead he found that they rested on top of a strange kind of moss that he had never seen before. Frederic’s eyes turned further away towards the rest of the ground. There were green areas, yellow ones, very small streams of water and ... a small village. It looked just like the one’s built by the micro people that he had smashed by the dozen. He realized what happened. He and Marlene had grown to a size that the normal world was for them just as small as the people in the forest before. Frederic looked at the puddle of cum in front of him. He completely drowned the village he lived in with his love juice. There was nothing left, just a new lake and the spire of the church was still visible. He became aware that he just drowned most of his friends and relatives. That was quite a shock, but after Frederic got over it he determined that there was nothing he could do for them anymore. Furthermore if his size would be permanent, they were little specks for him anyway now. He would probably kill a lot more people he knew without ever knowing it. Wait a minute, that wasn’t entirely true. There was one person that he wanted to be gone for good: Nicklas. He couldn’t stand that prick since kindergarten. He lived in the village adjacent to his own, time to pay him a last visit. Frederic got up and approached the village. The ground felt soft beneath his feet, giving in a little when he compressed the landscape beneath him. His foot prints were clearly visible from above. When he stood in front of the village he looked at it with a mischievous smirk.

“Hey Nicklas. Too bad that I didn’t flood your village when I came. Hope you like feet, too.”

In the village people were packing and trying to get into their cars and drive away. At first they didn’t know how to react to the sudden presence of two massive giants. But when they saw the adjacent village disappearing in the giant’s sperm panic broke out. But at this point there fates were already sealed. Time was way too short to pack everything of value into the car before fleeing to a more save location. Nicklas was on the street, putting stuff into the car when he heard Frederic’s booming voice. Then he looked into the sky and saw a massive sole filling out his whole field of view. In between the toes he could make out Frederic’s sadistic smile. Nicklas realized that he didn’t give a shit about him or anyone else in the village. His struggle ended when Frederic’s foot landed the village, killing most people instantly, he finished his work by sliding his foot a few times, smearing the bodies on the ground to red stains. Frederic didn’t notice any of individual struggles he just ended and even if he did, it wouldn’t change anything for him. It was just the new state of affairs, now he and Marlene would call the shots and anyone who didn’t obey them would pop like an ant under his bare feet. Although he would probably squish a lot of people who stood quietly in line too, when he felt like it.

“Marlene, get up. You have to see this.”

“Okay, okay. You annoyed me into submission. What do you want and why haven’t you fetched my clothes yet?”

“I don’t think we need these anymore. Look.”

Marlene didn’t understand it at first.

“Where are we? Where’s our stuff?”

“Don’t you see, we are huge. Look a little closer and you’ll see it. I think it has something to do with that place. Whatever it did to the dwarfs there it did the exact opposite to us.”

“I want to be small again!”

“We must come to terms with the possibility that there might be no way back. Most probably the place doesn’t even exist anymore, along with the tinies there. We pressed it completely flat when we slept.”

“What do we do now?”

“Make the best out of it. There is no one who could challenge us anymore, we’re practically free to do whatever we want.”

Marlene stood up. She discovered her boyfriend’s footsteps and the crater a few meters away.

“What have you done when I was asleep?”

“Nothing serious, I just looked around a little.”

“Don’t give me that. You have killed people. A lot of people. Why do you keep doing this? It will be all over the news. People will think that we are monsters!”

“Baby, it’s alright. This is our world now. No one can stop us. Come on, we have to spend quite a bit of time together now, let’s stop arguing. Why don’t we pay your family a visit? Wouldn’t it be funny to see how small your house is from here?

“I guess so.” Marlene’s mood brightened again.

“But you have to promise me that you stop to randomly murder people. This here is something else than those folks in the forest.”

“Fine, I promise not to kill anyone. Do you feel better now?”

“A lot. Now let’s get moving.”

Of course their walk wasn’t even nearly as peaceful to the world below as Marlene believed it to be. Even when they didn’t step on villages, the death toll from falling debris and flattened cars on the roads was still considerable. Frederic even managed to step on some villages without her noticing it. Although when she did, she rolled her eyes with an expression that said: ”Boys!”

When they arrived at Marlene’s hometown she was indeed amused at how small it actually was.

“Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad. Oh look! That’s where my aunt lives. I knew that the town is close, but now it’ merely a meter away. I’d like to take a look at your hometown next.”

“I’m afraid that isn’t possible anymore.”

“Why?”

“I accidentally destroyed it before I realized how large we’ve become. There wasn’t much left.”

Ohh, my poor baby. Why didn’t you tell me? Schh... don’t say anything. It’s so sweet that you didn’t want to overload me with this baggage when we already had to deal with our new size, but it’s not good for you to keep this for yourself.”

Marlene hugged her boyfriend and caressed his hair. Frederic returned the sudden outburst of affection by kissing Marlene’s cheek. They began to make out and slowly lowered themselves to the ground. Frederic laid on his back and just let Marlene shower him with her love. They completely forgot about their surroundings and went to a place only people deeply in love with each other could enter. In their ecstasy they lost control over their bodies, they were driven by instinct. Neither did they notice that the movement of their feet began to destroy Marlene’s hometown. When they were back in reality, Frederic noticed the heaps of black dirt, where houses stood before, first. He showed it to Marlene, unsure how she would react to it. Wordless Marlene raised her hand and smashed the town her aunt lived in. She smiled at Frederic while doing it. She was okay with it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11524