Opening Up by fosmat
Summary:

Alistair is a lazy, shy, artistically driven student hoping to coast by in his final year of school. That is until star athlete and tomboy, Maxine, sets her eyes on him.

It won't take long before he realises that there's something particularly special about her.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Legwear, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 13277 Read: 32489 Published: February 14 2022 Updated: March 26 2022
Story Notes:

I did literally just drop another story, but I decided to run with this one instead. This is gonna be a gentle femdom love story, which is pretty different to what I usually do.

I recently read "Rachel's Lucky Charm" by Jay-Bug again, (which I highly recommend) and it inspired me to write this one.

Money Matters will come back, but right now I want to focus on this.

1. Classroom Acquaintances by fosmat

2. Getting to Know Each Other by fosmat

3. Blowing Your Mind by fosmat

4. A Game to Remember by fosmat

5. A Tribute to Project X by fosmat

6. A Night of Giant Proportions by fosmat

Classroom Acquaintances by fosmat
Author's Notes:

No shrinking, just setting up our two main characters and their dynamic.

Hope you enjoy!

What should I cook tonight? Nah actually, I don’t know if I can be bothered, I’ll probably order something instead. Maybe I’ll watch something too, a movie, a show? Mum and dad are out and Peter is probably chain-smoking at his mates place, so I’ll have the house to myself. Oh, how I love my Friday afternoon.

“Alistair.”

My pencil froze, the half finished shading on the doodle at the top of my empty page stared back at me, urging me to answer the call.

“Yes miss,” I looked past my middle-aged teacher to the whiteboard with undecipherable symbols and figures scribbled across its face, I narrowed my eyes and pretended to think momentarily, “uhhh, I’m not sure.”

“Because you’re not listening,” her eyebrows rose and pulled the forming wrinkles around her eye.

“Yep. Sorry miss, won’t happen again,” a few snickers from my classmates caused my head to drop slightly, hopefully this was all the attention I’d receive for the rest of the day.

“Why don’t you come and sit a bit closer to the front,” she demanded rather than suggested.

Avoiding the pointless argument, I gave a begrudging sigh. I packed my books and pencils and trudged up the aisle away from the far back corner of the room, goodbye my beloved haven.

The only seat that was empty was one row back from the front, next to some dude I didn’t know the name of, and the star of the only claim to fame our high school had. Maxine Byers, now that was a name I remembered, especially since it was thrown in my face every morning when I walked into school. A banner with a glorious action shot of the dirty blonde athlete as she ran up the court, her name displayed in big bold letters.

I slumped into the seat, maybe I should actually pull my textbook out and start copying answers so it looks like I half know what I’m doing. You know when you spend a lot of time alone in your room on your computer and somehow that correlates to everyone thinking you’re some kind of super tech genius, well that might just be my mum but still. It’s constant nagging from her complimented by the most half-hearted backing from my dad about how smart I am and how I need to bunker down and get good grades in my final year to get into a good degree to get a good job and it just goes on and on.

Fried from a week of school, my brain defaulted to complain to myself mode while I continued to scribble whatever little character I had started to doodle. Hopefully I was still far enough away that Miss Cress didn’t notice the abundance of nothing on my page.

“That’s cool.”

I glanced at the whisper that broke my concentration. Maxine’s cheek was squished against her palm as she eyed my notebook. She was dressed in a sweatshirt and tight athletic shorts and her slouched form gave the impression she was just as bored as I was.

“Thank you,” I replied quietly. Though now I felt incredibly awkward as she continued to watch my page.

“Are you gonna keep drawing?” another whisper grabbed my attention.

“I… don’t know,” self-conscious of the fact someone was staring at my half-hearted art, coupled with the fact that it was Maxine Byers made my cheeks feel red, I mean they were definitely red.

A soft noise of acknowledgement came from Maxine as she leaned back in her chair, leaving me back to my own devices.

Miss Cress addressed the class some more before she let us devolve into open discussion and group work for the last ten minutes of class. Conversation began to fill the room. I looked to the guy next to me, hopeful we could say a quick greeting and then sit in silence until we could leave, but no, he was already in deep debate with his friends behind. I slumped further into my seat, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

“Your name’s Alistair, right?” Maxine’s voice was no longer a whisper.

“Yep,” I confirmed

“I’m Maxine,” she paused for a moment, “you watch basketball?”

Realising she was still talking to me, I spun to face her, “like, the NBA?”

“Yeah.”

“A little bit, my brother loves it,” I replied. I’ve coasted most of my schooling life without any meaningful conversations with classmates, so why now, when we are more than halfway through the year, was she choosing to speak to me.

“Cool,” her chair groaned slightly as she leaned back to stretch, in the hopes of not looking like a perv I snapped my focus forward once again. “You know our team is in the quarters?”

Oh, so that’s why she’s talking to me. This was all just a ploy to get as many people as possible to buy into the school’s bullshit camaraderie. I see it plastered everywhere, lockers, notice boards, any flat surface with enough space to advertise our sports teams as if they’re professional superstars. Yeah, I’ll pass.

My inner monologue betrayed my timid answer, “Oh, um yeah.”

“You should come, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you at a game,” she said.

Fat chance Maxine, “yeah maybe.”

The resounding alarm of the bell filled me with a sense of relief, I wouldn’t have to force this conversation anymore. In unison, everyone began to pack their belongings, desperate to escape into the weekend.

“Alright, well I’ll see you tonight then, it starts at 7 in the gym,” Maxine’s chair squeaked along the ground as she stood, with that she spun on her wheels and strutted out the class. My pants would be on fire if I said I didn’t let my eyes linger as she left. She was tall, clearly taller than those who claim to be six foot, and her legs. Damn. Long and shapely, a layer of femininity covered hard earned muscles, they flexed with each step she took, her beautiful ass bounced along with the movements.

God, maybe I should go to the game.

***

Did I end up going to the game on Friday? Nope. Do I regret it? Also nope. Instead I opted to steal some bud off my brother and watched movies until I fell asleep. Another successful Friday afternoon, much preferable compared to inflating the egos of narcissistic 18-year-olds on my school’s basketball team.

During the week I had returned to my humble abode in the back corner of the room for Miss Cress’ class, and admittedly I’d been avoiding Maxine after going against her request. It’s not like she’d do anything (I hope), but I really didn’t want to have that interaction.

Another Friday afternoon rolled around, the pep in my step had ultimately left me for dead much earlier in the week. I plodded into the class, huh, Maxine wasn’t in her usual spot. With a quiet ‘hello’ to my teacher I turned down the aisle and paused. Maxine was sitting at the usually empty desk next to mine, her curly blonde hair in a bun while she twirled a pen in her hands.

“Hey Alistair,” she said as I approached.

I hesitantly put my things next to the desk, “hi.”

“Why didn’t you come last Friday?” She asked.

Ah, there it is. “Oh, I had something come up.”

That somehow earned a short chuckle from Maxine, “sure.”

I gave her an inquisitive look as I took my seat, not really sure of the game she was playing.

The class was underway and I was once again not listening. Too preoccupied with my drawing of a woman in a sundress picking a rose, I was particularly impressed with myself for this one. My own boredom induced musings aren’t usually under the lens of critique since most desks adjacent are typically empty. Not today though.

“You’re really good at that,” Maxine’s whisper made me jump a little, a discreet sound of amusement escaped her. Who let this girl become so goddamn nosey.

“Thanks,” I returned with a quick side glance, I shifted forward slightly in an attempt at privacy.

“Where’d you learn to draw,” she asked, her head was turned towards me as it rested between her two fists.

I could feel the blood starting to rush towards my cheeks, “um, I taught myself.”

“Nice, that’s really cool,” she complimented, before shifting her attention towards the front of the class. Letting a few more minutes pass before she piped up again.

“We won last week by the way.”

“Good job,” I replied disinterestedly.

I heard a huff of frustration, “sooo, we're playing in the semis tonight and I think you should come.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I want you to,” she said, her eyebrow raised.

I was properly confused now. Why, why, why was she giving me this attention all of a sudden, and so I asked, “yeah but why me?”

We looked each other in the eyes for a moment, her bright blue iris’ twitched ever so slightly as they addressed me, “because-“

“Ahem.”

Our eyes widened as we spun around to face Miss Cress who stared us down with her arms crossed under her bust. My face was burning in embarrassment, from being called out to whatever words were about to utter from Maxine’s lips.

“Sorry miss,” we both said in unison.

A quiet spell fell over the two of us for the remainder of the class, until the last few minutes. I felt a poke on my arm and looked over to see Maxine motioning to her page where a crude stick figure sitting at a desk was drawn, at least I think that’s what it was supposed to be.

“It’s you,” she mouthed.

It was my turn to let a soft expulsion of air escape my nose, for some odd reason I couldn’t wipe the smirk off my face as I shook my head. So stupid.

“Will you please come tonight?” she smiled as she scribbled out the doodle. I had to admit, her smile was charming and I was starting to believe maybe this wasn’t a ploy to rally more students for the games.

“Maybe,” I offered.

This time Maxine fully turned to me in her chair, her hands clasped together with a feigned expression of pain and sorrow “come on, pretty please.”

“Oh my god, fine,” she was driving a hard bargain, and I couldn’t resist much longer, “I’ll come.” How bad could it be.

The final bell was the soundtrack to Maxine’s beaming smile as she stood up, “Sweet, it starts same time as last week. I’ll drop 30 for you,” she said before sauntering out the room before anyone else. Leaving me sitting there with that same badly hidden dorky smirk plastered across my face.

A single phrase repeated itself inside my head, one that had never crossed it before. Is she flirting with me?

End Notes:

Gonna spend a little bit of time setting these two up before the shrinking begins.

Hope you enjoyed!

Getting to Know Each Other by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Alistair goes to watch Maxine's game.

Hope you enjoy!

Blaring klaxons signalled that the explosive atmosphere was about to increase tenfold. Since I was late I’d only been able to snag a seat at the top of the rafters. Contently, I sat on the bleachers while the sports crazed lunatics around me launched to their feet as our team began to run out. One by one, athletic girls dressed in our school colours of red and white poured from the locker room, mostly girls I’d seen in the halls every now and then but none I knew by name. Until the reason I was here half-skipped, half-jogged her way out.

The bold red two on Maxine’s jersey conformed as she raised her arms to hype the crowd, their cheers reaching a new level of volume. No less than two weeks ago, I’d have rolled my eyes at the braggadocios display, and honestly, I still kind of wanted to. Yet, after our brief interactions my cynicism had forged a somewhat fond feeling for her, it was entirely foreign and made my stomach uneasy. Almost enough to make me join the clapping and cheering.

Maxine’s team began to warmup as I eyed her from afar, certain she wouldn’t be able to pick me out in the sea of students. The expectedly baggy jersey clung to her protruding assets and her sculpted legs disappeared into long white crew socks that led to chunky white Nike basketball shoes. If their gym-turned-stadium hadn’t been filled with shouting fanatics, the impact of the athletes leaping and sprinting would be enough to shake the stands.

I used to watch NBA games with my brother all the time, as I got older, I lost interest as other activities began to take up my time. I’ll always remember the excitement of a playoff game though. Even if the quality of the match tonight wasn’t up to scratch it was admittedly still just as exciting, eh, who am I kidding about quality, I can barely hit a layup myself.

The two teams began to take their places on the court, Maxine was starting obviously. Two girls from either side took their place in the centre of the court and with another blaring airhorn the game had begun.

Back and forth the match went. Both teams were clearly talented, it was the semi final after all. Yet, there was still one player who stood above the rest. Maxine would drain a three then next play cut inside for an open layup and the cycle repeated itself. I was beginning to understand the adoration from my classmates for her ability, she was insanely talented. Between her scoring prowess, the giant grin she’d flash after a particularly great play and the constant barking of orders to her teammates, a feeling of pride swelled inside me. That’s the girl who invited me here.

Once the fourth quarter had begun, our team began to run away with it (god, look at me referring to them as ‘our’ team). Maxine was on a scoring tear after hitting back-to-back threes, she said she was gonna drop 30 for me, but she’d surpassed that benchmark halfway through the third. Not that I was counting.

The game ended uneventfully as Maxine continued her dominance on the court, ending the game with a 20-point lead and a hearty layer of sweat. The other team left the stadium with their heads low as their grand final chance was dashed. I quietly clapped for them as the rest of my peers shouted obscenities and celebratory chants, where was the sportsmanship people?

I waited around for a little while, surrounded by the buzzing chatter of the crowd as our team eventually walked off into the change rooms. My own excitement began to dissipate as I realised that was the last I’d see of Maxine for the week. She was probably busy with the team anyway.

Collecting my thoughts, I started to make my way out of the stadium until everyone got the same idea and clogged the stairways. Slowly, but surely the crowd dispersed into the cool night, I meandered behind the crowd, mindlessly scrolling through twitter.

A loud clank startled me.

“Hey, you came!” Maxine’s joyous voice perked my ears.

I turned, “yeah, you played great,” I tried my best to return her enthusiasm.

Maxine walked right up to me, her sweaty hair tied back in a bun, she was still clad in her jersey with a gym bag hanging from her shoulder. A thick sheen of perspiration coated her body and her face was returning from a flushed shade of red. “Nah, it was no sweat, we’ve beaten them before.”

It was certainly some form of sweat, her body radiated warmth. “You dropped 30, you know, like you said you would,” I slid my hands awkwardly into my pockets.

She smiled at my recollection, “46, actually, but thanks.”

I returned a clumsy laugh, unsure of what to say next.

“We should go get dinner,” she suggested.

That was a surprise. “Oh, um…” I looked to the sky, desperately trying to think of an excuse. My social battery was completely unready to go have dinner with someone I barely knew, even if it was Maxine.

“Come on, there’s a really good burger place near mine,” she said.

“It’s just-“

“What, don’t you like burgers?” she asked.

I looked into her questioning eyes, my gaze quickly shifted, afraid of holding her stare for long, “no, no of course I do.”

“Let’s get going then,” she smirked as she walked past.

My attempt at avoiding a spontaneous social interaction was thwarted, so I spun to follow her, she’d made my mind up for me. Plus, it’s not like I didn’t want to, old habits die hard I guess.

Much to my surprise, once freed from the confines of the classroom, our conversation flowed smoothly, she was a good talker. I learned she was an only child to a divorced mother who worked as a night-shift nurse. She fell in love with basketball when she was young and never stopped, hoping to one day get a scholarship for a college in America and get drafted into the WNBA. Usual childhood dream type of stuff.

I told her of my family, my mum and dad and my brother, Peter. That I didn’t have much to aspire to, that I’d probably just get a degree in business or something and end up working for my dad. Normally, exposing these things to people made me feel like shit, who wants to hear about some social recluse with nothing going for them, but Maxine continued to listen intently. Even if it was only small talk, it was nice to get it all out.

Over dinner, which was delicious by the way, we delved a little deeper into each other’s interests. I found out about her fascination with aquatic life, she found out how much I love animation and we both agreed on the cognitive struggle that was our mathematics class. It was a breath of fresh air, to speak to someone not related to me by blood for once.

After our food settled we began to walk home, Maxine had assured me her place was close by. Our conversation rarely paused to breathe as it filled the crisp late-night air. As we arrived at Maxine’s home, she was coming to the tail end of a story from her childhood, one where she was chased down and bitten by a goose, she tried to assure me it wasn’t as funny as I thought it was.

Our banter came to a gradual stop, until we both stood on the sidewalk in silence. As always, Maxine was the first to break it.

“You wanna come inside?” she asked.

There’s no way she just asked me that, “I don’t know, I don’t want to intrude or anything,” I muttered with my head down.

“Pshhh, what are you talking about,” She flashed me a comforting smile, “plus, my mum’s at work if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“Alright, I’ll come in for a bit,” I said, feeling a bit more at ease.

Maxine lived in a little apartment block, I guess she didn’t need much space since she only lived with her mother. We climbed the stairs to the third floor and she fished through her gym bag for her keys. Once inside, she kicked her shoes off and proceeded to walk me towards what I could only assume to be her room. My heart was starting to race, what have I managed to get myself into.

“Don’t mind the mess,” she said, stepping over a pile of clothes to collapse on her bed. It was crammed into the corner of the somewhat small room.

Eyeing the state of the room, I commented, “mine’s pretty similar to be honest.”

Maxine propped herself up on her elbows, “what, you got thongs lying everywhere too?”

“No, no, I mean, like,“ My face erupted into a crimson shade of red, how do I even reply to that.

“I’m just fucking with you Alistair,” she laughed and lay back on her mattress, “Alistair, Alistair,” she whispered to herself, “can I call you Ali?”

“Yeah, sure,” I said, thankful for her laid-back attitude, “only my mum calls me that.”

“Guess I’m your mama,” she said.

Gross Maxine, “you ruined it.”

“Spare me,” she grinned, and motioned to the chair by her desk, “take a seat.”

Glad she wasn’t about to invite me to lay in bed with her, I crossed her room and sat down. I glanced around, noticing the posters and photos that decorated her walls, they were mostly sports related. I also began to pick up on a slight scent that seemed to waft from her socked feet.

In typical Maxine fashion, she cut the silence, “What’s the craziest thing that’s ever happened to you?”

I was stumped, it’s one of those questions that your answer will never live up to, but I’d have to tell whatever first came to memory. “One time my brother made brownies and left them in the fridge, and without realising me and my parents ate them and got super high.”

Maxine burst into laughter, “no way,” she said between breaths.

“It was pretty funny, my mum was freaking out and my dad was like so clearly remembering the feeling and slowly catching onto what was going on,” I was now beginning to laugh between telling the story, “yeah my brother got in so much trouble.”

“That’s so good,” her giggling died down, “we should do that one time.”

“Yeah, that’d be fun,” I said. Did she just ask me on a date?

“Mm, yeah it would be,” her words mumbled a bit as she rubbed her eyes.

“So, what about you?” I asked.

She sat up, “the craziest thing that’s ever happened to me,” she watched the ceiling while thinking, and then looked me dead in the eye, “was probably the day I realised I could shrink people.”

End Notes:

Next chapter the shrinking begins.

Hope you enjoyed!

Blowing Your Mind by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Maxine shows Alistair her hidden talent.

Hope you enjoy!

I was bewildered by her answer. “What?”

“I can shrink people,” Maxine repeated.

“I don’t believe you,” I said shaking my head, “not even slightly.”

“You want me to prove it?” She asked, assuming a forward position on her bed.

I scoffed, “yeah sure, go ahead.”

“Your wish is my command,” she threw her hands in the air dramatically, until she gradually lowered her arm and pointed at me.

My eyes narrowed, there’s no way. Little did I know. Instantaneously, my stomach dropped, like I was on a rollercoaster but worse. Everything around me shot into the far distance, most of her wall coverings now looked like they’d been unfocused by a camera. At my feet, the grain of the wooden chair was blown up and stretched like a plain of oak around me, the golden, brown spires of the back rest towered over me. It was utterly overwhelming.

That was until the immense thud of Maxine getting to her feet broke me out of my stupor. Up and up my gaze went, tracing along her body hidden by jersey. Her beefy quads disappeared into her baggy white shorts and her bust deformed our school name across her chest. Placing her hands on her hips, she leaned forward slightly, a triumphant smirk plastered across her face. The girl I’d watch decimate an entire basketball team now loomed as a mighty titan, a stature more befitting of her ability.

Since shrinking, the air had grown thicker, I had to breathe deeply to feel like I was getting enough oxygen. That, or I was having a panic attack. The aroma I noticed earlier now stuck to the miasma that filled the room, Maxine was an athlete, it wasn’t overly surprising.

“You believe me now?” Her voice rumbled from the heavens like thunder.

I nodded my head stupidly, recovering from the initial shock.

“Do you trust me?” She asked, a certain tone of concern in her voice.

I nodded again. There was something about her larger-than-life presence that terrified me, however with the knowledge of who Maxine was, I also had a feeling of comfort.

It took Maxine two steps to close the distance between herself and the chair. If I thought she was intimidating before, I was not prepared for her to stand so close. Those tanned white quads stretched out across the width of the chair, leaving me in their shadow. The muscle in her thighs alone would be enough to outsize my house. My stare could barely make it over the protrusion of her legs and had no chance of going any further than her bust, my neck felt a twinge from straining so far back.

Immediately, I noticed the stench of stale sweat increase tenfold thanks to her close proximity. At first, I thought I was gonna dry heave from the deep breathing, but I soon realised I didn’t find the smell horrible, it was almost intoxicating. Maybe that was the lack of clean air speaking.

Like watching a masterwork of machinery, I gawked as Maxine began to squat down. The muscles in her legs bulged momentarily to take the weight of her upper body, the display of physical prowess sent a tingle along my spine. God, she was fucking huge. A slight tremor ran through my body as she gripped the sides of the chair, all that I could see were the tops of her broad shoulders and her billboard sized face hovering over me.

“Damn, look at you,” she giggled as her eyes scanned over me, “you’re like a little pixie.”

For the first time, I was glad I was tiny, so that Maxine didn’t see the bright red blushes her thunderous words had caused. Being addressed as a pixie by someone the size of a colossal giant filled me with a primal submissiveness. There was a stir in my pants, she probably never would have noticed it if I hadn’t immediately tried to cover it up.

Maxine’s intrusive face loomed closer, the edges of her lips curled upwards. She scoffed, sending a wave of hot air from her nostrils against my diminished face, my dark hair whipped wildly in the rapid wind.

“You’re speechless,” she commented, brushing one of her wavey bangs behind her ear.

Once again, my head nodded dumbly. During our interactions before, I tried not to stare at her too much out of fear of looking like a creep, but I finally had a chance to admire Maxine’s facial features. She had nice pink lips, not too full but not too thin, a smattering of freckles that danced across her cheeks and a cute, upturned nose. My favourite feature had to be her brilliant blue eyes, the spectrum of different shades and tones in her iris was hypnotising.

“Lemme know if it’s too much, kay?” she said, leaning back with a knowing look woven on her face.

I felt the chair beneath me begin to move, the screech of the seat’s legs along the floorboard pained my eardrums. Shooting my arms out to the side to keep balance I watched while Maxine dragged the chair towards her bed, heaving what would be tonnes of weight to me now. With a thump she sat on the bed and shuffled backwards, a brief sound of exertion later and two magnificent feet loomed above the horizon of the chair.

“You know, after a game my feet get sooo sore,” she feigned exhaustion, heavily plodding her socked feet on either side of me. The way the wooden plain shook reminded me of our severe difference in mass. “They probably stink too, huh?” she cracked her toes far above my head.

They did, badly. The thick woollen sock was firmly adhered to her long soles, a build-up of grime created a dark cloud of grey around her plump toes and the ball of her foot. The miniscule amount of time they’d been freed from her shoes hadn’t helped them air out in the slightest. Maxine had big feet, I’d kind of noticed as we spent more time together, but now? Big was an understatement.

Entranced by the absolute size of them I took a step forward, I only came up halfway on her heel. I placed my hands on the damp fabric, my fingers could fit around individual strands. My vision was encompassed by the off-white wool, no matter how far I strained my neck backwards I couldn’t make out her toes over the ball of her foot.

The mammoth wall lifted with a whoosh of wind. “Are those your little hands I feel Ali?” she asked. Her heel hung like a guillotine above.

“Um, yeah. Sorry,” instantly embarrassed by my actions, I stepped back. Why did I do that?

A dull thud rumbled along the wooden plain as Maxine’s heel touched back down, the socked flesh splayed slightly as it touched down. The immense warmth returned, she snickered, “no it’s alright, knock yourself out.”

So I did. My whole body this time, pressed against the solid white wall, balmy wetness imprinted itself on me. Moving my hands in circular motions, I tried to generate as much of a massage as I could. A few minutes passed and a feeling of bravery bubbled up inside me, I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her sweaty sock. Even though she couldn’t see me, my face went flush at my humiliating display of affection. My first kiss was with Maxine’s sock.

Both feet were hoisted away. Shit, did she feel it?

“Hmm, now what was that?” her brow was furrowed as she sat forward, casting a long shadow over my position.

I screwed up. I bet she’s pissed, she probably thinks I’m a freak or something. Fuck. I buried my head in my hands and mumbled, “nothing.”

Maxine began to chuckle until she fell into laughter, “I don’t think I’ve ever had someone kiss my feet after a game.”

“I’m sorry,” my head still hung low, a hole being burned in both cheeks.

“Shut up you,” I let out a small yelp as her finger and thumb compressed my torso, she brought me to her face and smiled. “Seriously, it’s fine,” she assured me, “it’s kind of cute.”

Recovering from my g-force fuelled daze, I focused on her smile, still totally embarrassed but more at ease. Maxine was good at making me feel like that.

“So, you’re into feet?” she asked.

“Well, no, I mean, I don’t know. I guess,” I’m not even sure if I am, but there was something about the immensity of hers that allured me.

My stomach turned as Maxine rolled me gently between her two fingers, “mm, well I would really appreciate a personal little foot rubber.”

She really knew how to push my buttons, all within two weeks of knowing me, it was commendable. I laughed nervously, unsure what to say. I really gotta get better at this.

“I should let you go, it’s almost 1,” she glanced at her phone.

Mattress springs groaned as she awkwardly shuffled forward on her bed, she placed me at her giant feet, their familiar scent returned. From such a vantage point I swear I could see the floorboards dip marginally from her weight. I didn’t get a chance to admire her physique from the ground before I began to shoot back up.

We were standing close. I rose my gaze from her lips, and she lowered hers from the top of my head.

“How was it?” She asked.

“It was…crazy,” I trailed off.

Maxine thought that was amusing, “I can imagine.”

While we spoke, I thought I noticed something off. “Did you make me shorter?” I asked.

Without answering she walked to the door and turned back with a mysterious grin, “who knows.”

I began to protest as I followed her to the front door. Being below average in height already, I didn’t need another hit to the self-esteem. As I started to voice my opinion, she turned and grabbed my waist. I froze.

“Who cares, I like your height,” she said.

“Th-thank you,” I stammered, my complaining came to a halt. My self-esteem issues seemingly cured in the blink of an eye.

Maxine opened the door for me and I stepped out. “I’ll see you next week Ali,” she said with a wave.

“Bye,” I said as the door closed in my face.

Wow. My mind was racing at a million miles an hour as I made my way down the apartment block stairs. That just happened. Holy shit, that just happened. By the time I reached the street I wanted to sprint home, adrenaline was coursing through my veins.

There was a massive shit-eating grin swathed over my face, I couldn’t steer my thoughts clear of Maxine the whole way home. I was like a little kid on Christmas, happily prancing down the middle of the street in the dead of the night.

Maxine’s smile, her hair, her eyes, her feet, her height. Everything about her. I’ve never been so completely enamoured with someone. That didn’t even begin to cover what happened at her place. She can shrink people. Are you kidding me? I can’t tell anyone, not that I have anyone to tell.

I looked to the sky and imagined her towering form standing over the suburb, her grand face hundreds of metres in the air. I needed to experience that again. A bright light broke me out of my daydream, I scrambled off the road as a car zoomed by. Reel it in Alistair, you probably look like a lunatic staring at the sky like you’ve just won the lottery.

Arriving home, I grabbed the spare key from under the doormat and tiptoed inside. We lived in a nice little one-storey home only a fifteen-minute walk from where Maxine lived. I snuck down the hallway past my parent’s room and as I was passing my brother’s room I heard him call out. I’d been caught.

I opened the door, the smell of weed hit me in the face. “Hey Pete,” I said.

“Where were you?” He asked, his shaggy dark hair bounced as he turned to me.

“At a friend’s place,” I replied.

“Mum was worried and I covered for you,” he said, “so go on, tell me the truth.”

Sighing, I leaned against the door frame, “I was at this girl from school’s place.”

Peter smirked wide, “bullshit.”

“Dead serious,” I put my hands up in defence, “I don’t even know how it happened, she just came onto me.”

“Likely story,” he turned back to his desk, “you want a cone?”

“Nah, I’m going to bed.” I said, desperate to dream of Maxine. I softly clicked the door close and sped walked to my room.

Collapsing on my bed, my shit-eating grin had returned. Last week I was worried about seeing Maxine at school, but now I could hardly wait. She wouldn’t have to convince me to come to her grand final this time, I would be there no matter what. I began to drift off, visions of Maxine and I played through my mind. Right as I faded into unconsciousness, I watched as she started to stretch further and further above me.

End Notes:

These two are fun to write.

Hope you enjoyed!

A Game to Remember by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Alistair has a run in with Maxine, then later attends her grand final.

Eraser shavings fell to the ground, I blew them from my page. A low shot of Maxine stared back at me, I hadn’t stopped thinking about being shrunken by her since Friday. I tried my best to capture her features, down to the most minute detail, adding stylistic flair where appropriate. It was lunchtime on Wednesday and I hadn’t seen her all week, my withdrawals drew me to depict her enlarged form in my notebook.

I squinted against the bright sun, enjoying the cool breeze against my face, I sat on a bench in a park a few minutes from school, the place I spent most of my lunches. Why would I sit alone in the cafeteria if I could be alone here. Looking back at my page, I continued to shade Maxine’s hair.

“Yah!”

Large hands suddenly gripped my shoulders and I let out an embarrassing squeal. Without thinking, I scrambled to cover up the portrait I had drawn, I might shrivel up and die if someone saw what I had sketched.

“I finally found you,” Maxine’s voice said from behind, “I was wondering why I never see you at lunch,” she continued as she plopped onto the bench, her thigh touched mine, clearly outsizing it.

My heart was about to leap out of my chest, “umm, hey,” I said, desperately covering up my page, this was not for her eyes.

“Whatcha drawing?” She asked, her blue eyes open and curious.

“Nothing,” I said far too quickly.

Maxine pouted, “c’mon, show me.”

“No, really, it’s-“ the book was snatched out of my hands, “hey!”

Oh no, no, no. This can’t be happening. My face screwed up as I watched her gaze flicker over the image. It wasn’t exactly a lewd drawing, but she was clearly the subject, the subject who was hovering her foot over a city. She’s gonna think I’m obsessed.

“Did you seriously draw me as a giant?” She turned to me with a massive smirk.

“Yeah…” there was no point in lying now, “I did.” In all honesty, I was more distraught than she was about the whole situation, she didn’t look bothered in the slightest, if anything she looked almost proud.

“I’m gonna assume you liked being tiny then,” she said.

Clever assumption Maxine. I burned my eyes against the sun, hoping some higher being would smite me from this situation. “I guess so,” I strained to admit.

“Interesting,” she said sitting back, looking pleased with herself, “I think it’s pretty fitting.” What did she mean by that?

Before I could protest, the stomach churning feeling of shrinking overcame me. I dwindled in my seat next to Maxine, the metal bench became a plateau of cast iron. Taking a moment to ground myself, I gazed at the towering plush wall of her jean covered thigh. She lifted the leg closest to me, revealing the compressed hamstring and one of her thickly built ass cheeks. I only had a split second to stare as the dark blue wall slammed back down.

I was swooped up between her finger and thumb and brought to her trademark smirk, “I hope I don’t have to convince you to come to the final this Friday,” she boomed, the words had a low baritone quality at such close proximity.

“N-no, I was planning on being there,” I squeaked out. I was telling the truth, but if I wasn’t, I’m sure she’d have no trouble convincing me now.

“Good, cause my feet are gonna need some love after I win,” her cocky bravado was shining bright. Maxine glanced upwards and put a finger to her cheek, amidst her thoughts she continued, “maybe I’ll shrink the other team too, have a little group of you guys rubbin’ away.”

I gulped, the thought of Maxine’s lumbering soles towering over a small crowd of people, their stench consuming the atmosphere as we cowered below. She’d be lounging back, cooing at the tiny hands along her heels, as we struggle to ease her muscle aches. I shook my head clear of those thoughts, desperate not to awaken my arousal further. Maxine was right, I really did like being tiny.

“Easy there, pixie,” she said, her face loomed closer, “you think I can’t see your little blushing face?”

I knew this attitude was a façade, but hell, if it wasn’t convincing.

“I can’t exactly hide it, can I?” I was beginning to feel more comfortable with the situation, compared to the first time at least. It still got my adrenaline pumping to be completely and utterly under her grip though.

“Wow, someone’s feeling snappy today,” she laughed. Maxine’s attention dipped, to what I could only assume to be her phone, she groaned, “lunch is almost over, you wanna ride or walk?”

“Ride?” I asked.

“Yeah, in my pocket,” she said.

Now that sounds interesting, “let’s try that.”

Maxine lowered me to her pocket, pulling it aside slightly, she let me crawl in. Releasing the fabric, the rim snapped under my arms and secured me firmly against the bulging muscle of her leg. This was what my mind had been lingering to in moments of boredom, the feeling of pure insignificance against a single part of Maxine’s giant body.

“I’ll be taking this as payment,” she ripped the drawing from my notebook. A horrible deed, my masterpiece wasn’t finished.

We didn’t get to talk much on the way back to school, I’m not so sure my voice would’ve reached her ears. The rhythmic booms that echoed each step didn’t help my case either. I was repeatedly jostled around, my arms were beginning to tire from holding on so tight. A small price to pay for such an extravagant ride.

***

It was Friday night, the rest of the week had gone painstakingly slow, at least every moment that wasn’t spent with Maxine. Those moments seemed to go by in a flash and I’d be left craving more. Now was the night I’ve been looking forward to, Maxine’s grand final. Our suburban school versus one of the inner-city ones, we were the underdogs, this was the only team that had given us trouble. Also quick update, I have become an expert on our women’s basketball team.

Tonight was an away game, the venue; an excessive gymnasium that dwarfed our own. I arrived early, not wanting to suffer from the horrors of bad seating. I sat a row back from the front, the stands around me began to fill with our school colours, the opposite stands were a sea of gold and blue.

The atmosphere was electric as the tip off loomed closer, excited chatter and the occasional banter thrown between schools. I felt on edge, I was nervous for Maxine, this was a big game. If she was serious about getting a scholarship in America she would need to show up tonight.

There they were. One by one the athletes ran out, both teams looked ready to go. Maxine came out last, she had a serious look on her face, this was the first time I’ve seen her wearing a headband. The team began to warm up, passing the ball around and doing lay up lines. My eyes didn’t linger on many of the girls, some of which I knew the names of now, they were set for Maxine and Maxine only. Somehow she made the typically unflattering basketball jersey fit to her body in a way that satisfied me immensely.

Warm up was over, both teams had sent their five out, the population of the gym waited in suspense for the referee. I found myself sitting on the edge of my seat, anticipating that first whistle. I shifted focus to Maxine, she was fidgeting in her place, raring to go. I could tell she was locked in.

The game began, it was fast. It soon became clear that the inner-city girls were good, not only were the individual players skilled but they operated under an efficient system. It was different for us, the girls usually played well together, but at times it was Maxine that would bail them out, without her healthy point injections they tended to struggle. Which was an alarming revelation to have, considering she just missed her sixth field goal attempt.

The opposition was fierce, it was starting to look like we couldn’t keep up, the score differential  consistently worsening throughout the second quarter, Maxine had hit a couple shots, but ultimately looked cold. The frustration clearly getting to her, an audible groan could be heard once or twice after her misses. Loud klaxons signalled the end of the first half.

Maxine would be kicking herself, while she liked to put on an arrogant façade for me, I knew she would only be blaming herself for this performance. The team disappeared into the change rooms for the half-time break, they trailed by 15 points. I spent the next ten minutes scrolling on my phone and eavesdropping on conversations around me, my peers were distressed, what would their support mean if it amounted to nothing at the end of the season. An airhorn signalled the beginning of the end.

Out they walked, evidently drilling their coaches inspiring speech deep into their mind. I locked eyes with Maxine, for a second they softened and I saw the beginnings of a smile before they quickly dashed away. She was focussed, you got this Maxine. The girls gathered in a circle, and with a deafening battle cry, took their place on the court.

There was a fire lit under our team, they were bringing it back, and to the relief of the supporters, the charge was being led by Maxine. It started with a clean three and a few cuts inside, she was feeling it again, her latest shot a circus layup past a defender. Seeing her body, as large as it was, soar so effortlessly through the air was a testament to her talent. She had brought the game within a matter of points.

I cheered each time we scored, particularly for Maxine, I had even begun to have small talk with the guys next to me, any worry of social interaction thrown out the window as we bonded over the prospect of winning the whole competition.

The opposition came out swinging in the fourth, they couldn’t miss, drilling shots from far and close. If not for Maxine’s sudden burst of energy they would’ve run away with it. The score was ramping up, both teams easily outscoring their first half numbers. At painstaking pace, the minutes ticked down, ticking closer to the final buzzer. Maxine was drenched in hard work, barely taking a moment to recover since her hot streak commenced. Yet, with only two minutes left of play, there was no time to rest. She had a game to win.

Shots from either side were beginning to ring out of the hoop, fatigue and panic set in as any shot could turn the tide of momentum. The teams began to trade fouls and free throws until seconds remained, with no more fouls to give and no more timeouts to take, the inner-city team led by only a single point. The stadium was alive with desperate cheers and yelling, both seas of supporters on their feet, eager to not miss a millisecond of gameplay. I could hardly believe the spectacle.

My hands covered the lower half of my face, my eyes wide, we had the final possession. An inbound pass to the point guard, she dribbled up the court eyeing the clock the whole way, this would have to be timed perfectly. She shot a pass to Maxine, who matched up her opponent. With a jab step, she dribbled inside, the defender was no slouch and pushed her towards the baseline.

There were five seconds left.

The incredibly sparse time left urged Maxine into action, on a whim she spun and jumped off her heel, throwing the defender as she leaned back in the air, her arms propped into a shooting pose. Time stopped momentarily, the ball left her flicked out hand and soared through the air. The audience of dropped jaws scrutinised the path of travel.

Bang.

A moment of silence passed before we realised what happened, we erupted into a roaring cacophony of cheers, overwhelming the deafening buzzer that signalled the end. Bodies all around me exploded into celebrations, the guys next to me pulled me in their circle as we jumped about. I couldn’t believe it, she had just hit a fadeaway buzzer beater to win the final. Let’s fucking go Maxine.

On the court, the girls swarmed Maxine, leaping on her back, and showered her with hugs. They chanted school songs, forgetting the pleasantries expected from the winning team. For once in my schooling life, I felt that school pride. Though it was mostly rooted in my awe of Maxine, I couldn’t wait to speak to her.

***

The celebrations had mostly died down, tears of joy and relief had been shed. I lost track of time while caught up in all the commotion, most people had already exited the stadium, yet I stood at the base of the bleachers. Earlier in the day, Maxine had told me to wait for her after the game, and I was eagerly anticipating her arrival.

“Hello, are you Alistair?” said a gentle voice.

I spun to face a lady with curly dirty blonde hair and weirdly familiar facial features, she was around my height. “Hi, yes, that’s me,” who was this mystery woman.

“It’s lovely to meet you, I’m Heather, Maxine’s mother,” she said with a soft smile, “I’ve heard a lot about you.”

Okay, I probably should’ve been able to garner that from her appearance, wait did she say she’s heard a lot about me? “Oh, it’s nice to meet you too,” I said, at a loss for further small talk topics. Luckily for me, our common interest came barrelling towards us.

“Aliiiii!” Maxine shouted as she crashed into me, her powerful arms wrapped around my body and lifted me onto my tiptoes, “ohmygod, didyouseethat?” She was speaking faster than usual.

“I couldn’t believe it, that was genuinely incredible,” I grinned, forgetting about her mother standing a few metres away, I couldn’t help but feed off Maxine’s infinite energy and I truly was ecstatic for her.

“I know, I know, holy shit, my brain is buzzing I’m so excited,” she spat.

I laughed at her expression, I almost forgot that I was currently being compressed against her sweaty body, her odour would cling to these clothes until I washed them.

She finally caught her breath, “sorry, I really gotta get back to the team, but I wanted to let you know that we’re having a party tomorrow night at Victoria’s house,” she said.

“Oh, really?” I asked, a pang of anxiety struck.

Maxine gripped my shoulders, “I’ll see you there?”

I took a few moments to think, not sure if I could pull that off on such short notice. As if a gift from the gods, all that I had witnessed tonight bear gift of an epiphany. If I truly wanted something with Maxine I couldn’t keep avoiding interactions with her, especially now that there was no excuse to attend her games

I took a deep breath, “yeah, yeah sure. I’ll be there.”

Her sapphire eyes glimmered, she pulled me into another hug, I could tell she was on a high like no other.

“Where’s my thanks?” Heather asked with her arms wide.

Maxine chuckled as she went from enveloping me in her body to her mothers, their tight embrace was heart-warming, “thanks for coming tonight, I almost blew it huh.”

“Yeah, I was about to leave after the first half,” she joked.

The two women pulled away from each other and burst into laughter.

“Okay, I really gotta go now guys, I’ll see you both later,” she shouted over her shoulder as she ran back to the change rooms.

“That girl is something else,” I heard Heather mutter to herself.

That she is Heather, that she is.

End Notes:

Damn, Maxine's draft stock just rose.

Hope you enjoyed!

A Tribute to Project X by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Alistair attends the party Maxine invited him to.

No shrinking in this one, but a lot of development between the two of them.

Hope you enjoy!

The bass thumped through the street, I gawked as groups of teens streamed into the lit up double storey house. I checked my phone, it was only a quarter past eight and it already looks packed. Maxine had unfortunately forgot to mention the magnitude of this event, there had to have been upwards of 200 people here, and that was all I could tell from the front.

I feel sick, like I should just go home. What if I can’t find Maxine? I’m not well equipped enough for this, even Peter doesn’t go to parties of this size. Agh, I shouldn’t have smoked before I came, my anxiety is going nuts.

Regardless, I needed to settle on a decision, I’ve been standing out here like an idiot for thirty minutes.

By some stroke of luck, I spotted a few of the guys I sat next to at the grand final making their way towards the entrance. It’s now or never. I jogged up to them and said my greetings, which they returned. At least I had some kind of familiarity before entering.

Once inside, my eyes widened, crammed in every corner of the room were people dressed head to toe in a variety of clothing, some eccentric, some fancy, some casual. I was somewhere in the middle, a beige button up and black pants. While awkwardly hanging around the group I came in with, I scanned the room for Maxine. There were so many bodies it was impossible to make anyone out, the pounding thump that travelled through the floorboards overwhelmed my senses.

There were people cutting up lines on the dining table, some clearly off their head already, others were smoking in the living room, a shoddily crafted Gatorade bottle sat across from them. Am I in some kind of TV show, what kind of high school party was this?

Silently, I slipped away from the discussion, not a clue what the topic was. I did my best to stroll through the party as casually as possible not eyeing up any of the sketchy looking dudes. Sipping on one of the beers I stole from my fridge, I scrutinised every tall blonde girl available.

That’s when I locked eyes with Maxine, I didn’t recognise her at first. She broke off from the duo she spoke to, a grin plastered over her face. Her hair was straightened but curled outwards at the ends giving her a cute bob. For the first time I saw her in clothes that weren’t activewear, a white sleeveless top and navy cut off pants, her white Air Force 1’s stomped their way towards me.

“Hey Maxine,” I smiled, though her advance didn’t falter. She gave me what could be described as a bear hug, thanks to both her size and strength, I felt a drop from her drink spill against my back.

“Come meet my friends,” she gripped my wrist and drunkenly pulled me towards the two girls she spoke to before. Even if I wanted to there was no breaking free from this hold.

“This is Jessica,” she pointed to a brunette who was a similar height to her own, “and this is Victoria,” her finger swerved upwards at a towering redhead, she had a couple inches on Maxine. I’d seen both these girls on the court before, but I’d never had a chance to properly appreciate their height until now, especially since it had been boosted by thick soled boots and heels. It was no secret that I wasn’t blessed in the genetics department, I stood at eye level to their shoulders and even lower on Victoria.

Doing my best to speak over an ABBA song, I greeted them both. They leaned down to hug me and I got on my tiptoes to level the playing field, let’s hope nobody saw that.

“There’s a lot of people here tonight,” I said over the volume of the music.

“My parents are away,” Victoria leaned in closer so her voice could be heard, “so I just invited as many people as I could.” Maxine and Jessica erupted into laughter.

“Plus, we’re champions baby!” Maxine shouted as she shoved her cup into the air. The other two followed. In honour of peer pressure, so did I. Jessica manifested a bottle of Vodka from her bag and proclaimed that we do shots.

Pour after pour and I was struggling to keep up with the tall women around me, we’d already downed three and they were going for another one. I shook my head to signal I was done.

“Nooo, Ali, have another,” Maxine grabbed my arm and her friends egged her on.

“Okay, last one,” my own speech was starting to slur in line with the girls. With a final gulp they all cheered, oh the things I do to fit in.

Letting the alcohol set in, we went outside to chat, since we could barely understand each other over the music. Victoria’s backyard was huge, it looked like it backed onto a golf course of some description. Compared to inside, there were huge speakers and a swarm of people bouncing around an undercover area to a variety of certified tunes.

With glazed over eyes I tuned out of the conversation. Watching the mass of bodies move, I said, “we should go dance.”

“Wait, have this first,” Maxine handed me a balled-up piece of paper.

“What is it?” I questioned, rotating it in my fingers.

“It’s a cap,” said Victoria, “Jessica’s sister got ‘em for us. Max told us to get an extra one for you.”

Peter’s words rang through my thoughts, act like you’ve been there before. What a great role model he was. “Oh, cool. Thanks,” I said as we threw them into our mouths.

The rest of the party was a blur, all I can remember was a brief thirty minutes where I felt nauseous before everything descended into positive chaos. I couldn’t tell you how long we spent dancing, though I assume it was a while considering the thick sheen of sweat that coated our skin. We started in a group of four but eventually devolved into the mass of people, Maxine and I danced with strangers for what felt like hours, momentarily breaking from their circles to let ourselves go. Whether it was screaming lyrics in each other’s face or seeing how high we could jump, I didn’t care, I was having the time of my life.

As a song came to a close, I noticed a strange shift in the mood of the party, my ears were ringing so I couldn’t make out the commotion, but I could see the worried look on everyone’s face. Bodies were moving, frantically in all directions. Maxine and I stopped and looked around confused. The music paused and the panicked shouting finally gained a voice.

“Police!”

My brain could hardly comprehend the situation, I gazed upon the hundreds of people packed into the backyard all scrambling to leave, not to mention the hundred that would be crammed in the house. A moment of clarity struck as I considered the noise being blasted into the neighbourhood at what was probably an unforgivable hour.

“Let’s go,” Maxine pushed my back and I stumbled forward, “come on,” she ran ahead of me.

“Wait, but surely the cops cant-“

“Come on!” She shouted, absorbing my arm into hers as she pulled me along.

We hopped the fence and ran into the night, striding across dark green turf towards our freedom. Shouts and yells filled the night’s atmosphere as us and many others put the party further in the distance. Adrenaline coursed through me, I felt like I was running at hyper speed. However, that myth was quickly dispelled as I watched Maxine tear on ahead.

The number of escapees around us dwindled as they fled down their own paths, the light from the house was no longer visible, only the moonlight lit up the trimmed grass. Our sprint slowed to a jog, then to a walk, the only noise our panted breathing and the occasional hoot.

“I think I’m gonna have a heart attack,” I huffed, hands on my knees.

Maxine erupted into hysterics, landing on the grass with her limbs and hair splayed out, “what the fuck just happened.”

“Victoria’s probably screwed, hey,” I said looking back in the direction we came from.

“She’s gonna kill me for not sticking around,” Maxine groaned.

I sat on the grass next to her, “oh well, what can you do.” Suddenly, I remembered the joint Peter rolled for me, luckily it hadn’t been crushed in my pocket. I tapped her on the shoulder, “hey, look what I got.”

“The party lives on,” the blonde half-heartedly threw her fist in the air and woo’d into the midnight sky.

We lit up and laid under the stars, passing the joint back and forth as we recounted the events of the night. Our heads rest close to each other, the warmth of our bodies creating a cosy cocoon on the desolate golf course. Into the night we continued to ramble on about any topic that came to mind, my jaw was starting to tire from the constant chatter.

Silence settled on our conversation, only the sound of our breathing could be heard over the tranquillity.

“Why’d you never properly ask about how I can shrink people?” Maxine said, rolling on her side towards me.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, I didn’t really know what to think of it.”

Maxine’s brow raised, a faux gasp, “are you serious? You have to admit it’s crazy, right?”

“Well…” She did have a point, why had I never asked about this incredible talent she had. I burst into laughter at my obliviousness , “no, no, you’re right, honestly I don’t know why I never asked. I guess I was just nervous.”

“Psh, you’re always nervous,” she snorted.

”Hey!” I nudged her shoulder (she wasn’t wrong though).

Another beat of silence.

“Well, can I ask you a question now?” I asked.

“Sure,” she replied.

“Why’d you start talking to me?” This time, I turned to face her, genuinely intrigued by her answer.

“Uh,” I’d never seen Maxine struggle with a question before, a slight blush appeared on her face. “I just thought you were cute, I guess.”

“Riiight, you waited until halfway through our final year to finally talk to me,” I scoffed.

She rolled her eyes. “You are pretty hard to talk to.”

“Well I’m sorry if my angst intimidated you,” I said. We both giggled.

Our gaze locked. God, her eyes. I could drown in her iris, it was entrancing. The minute twitch of her pupil under the moonlight. Her hand caressed my side, gently pulling me closer. Our faces leaned in, eyes shutting closed as our lips made touch.

Sparks rattled down my spine, an intensely euphoric feeling overcame me as our tongues waged war. My hands reached to her face as she pulled me snug against her larger body. Her fingers turned to nails as she gripped me tighter. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. If only it could last a lifetime.

Am I shrinking?

End Notes:

Sorry for the cliff-hanger, next chapter will be good though.

Hope you enjoyed!

A Night of Giant Proportions by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Maxine and Alistair get down to business.

Did not expect for this to take so long to come out, you can blame Elden Ring for that.

Either way, hope you enjoy!


Enveloped in a mass of passionate limbs, I was yanked over Maxine as she rolled onto her back. My eyes shot open, skin tingling with electrifying sensation. Large fingers began to envelope my sides as they seemingly grew against my body, our faces retracted from each other, a look of shock on mine and one of triumph on hers.

“M-Maxine?” I stuttered.

Her smirk grew wider. “Let’s go back to my house.”

It’s okay, I took a deep breath. This wasn’t a situation to be afraid of, it was one to enjoy. Intently, I watched her curious gaze and nodded.

“You’re gonna need to be a little smaller,” my doll-like body continued to dwindle in her calloused hands until I sat on a plain of flesh. The creases of her palm created subtle divots in the rough skin around me. “You know, for transportation reasons,” her voice had adopted a booming quality.

Fingers the size of tree trunks loomed above, I trembled beneath their relative enormity. The flesh platform rocked as Maxine shifted to a seating position and followed with a devastating quake as she rose to her feet.

Soft blue light illuminated Maxine’s face as she accessed the rideshare app on her phone, she silently pondered on the location of the nearest road. As if a lightbulb appeared above, her features lit up, the answer to her question had been found.

The giant digits curled over and encased me in her fist. I fell onto one of the meaty fingers, my width too little to cover its diameter. There I lay as Maxine’s colossal movements began to reverberate through my claustrophobic chamber. Her fist sliced through the air like a glorified pendulum, each step further displacing the bones from my joints.

I clung to the miniscule divots in her skin as she strode across the grassy turf. Despite the inklings of sunrise around the corner, I was wide awake.

Finally, the nauseating motion came to an end. Moonlight poured into the athletes fist while I was busy trying to dislodge myself from the tip of her index finger, the awaiting palm below lay at an uncomfortable distance. Maxine’s face loomed close. The dark eyeliner accentuated her cerulean eyes, they examined me with playful glee.

“So, where do you wanna hide?” Maxine’s voice rose with her brow. “Maybe…” her finger lowered until it was right below her breasts, the mountainous hills of flesh were constrained by her white top and completely blocked the view of her face. Slight nubs swelled through the top, her excitement beginning to build. I could barely contain my own, the movement within my pants was automatic, how could it not be? I was standing in the shadow of her tits.

“Hmm~” leaning over her bust, she took note of my awe. “Or maybe…” my platform lowered further, the toned skin of her stomach scrolled past me. The protruding lumps of abs put my skinny frame to shame. Lower and lower I went, slowly orbiting her waist, the rounding globe that was Maxine’s ass came into view. Twin moons, constrained by navy fabric, shifted in front of me, the giant cocked her hips, one cheek rose higher than the other. There was little space in her pants for those mountains, made clearly evident by the noisy shuffling of textile as she adjusted herself. Her other hand caressed the arisen cheek, gently grasping it within her fingers.

Even if I had something to say, I questioned if I could. My heart threatened to jump out of my throat and my pants felt tighter than ever. My narcotic infused brain could hardly comprehend the choice I’d been given.

I slammed to my back as Maxine’s finger soared upwards. “What’ll it be?” Her hot breath washed over me, a hint of smoke clung to it. “I could put you in my shoe if that’s what you want,” she winked.

“I think your boobs,” I shouted back, fighting off the blush on my face.

“And why’s that little one?” Maxine leaned in close, allowing her magnificent presence to be felt.

Shuffling back, I craned my neck to try and meet her teasing glare, “I don’t know if I’d survive anywhere else.”

The looming face above seemed to like that, “oh, so that tiny brain is capable of intelligent thoughts.”

Maxine offered my response a scarce amount of time, her fingers silenced me as they pinched my form from her palm. Past the flesh of her digit I could see the expansive field of cleavage below, her fingers dug into her breast and pulled the bra from her sweaty flesh. Maybe this wasn’t the safest option after all.

Vertigo struck as I plunged into a freefall, the satin bra cup hurtled towards me at an alarming pace. With an inaudible thump, I landed and rolled against the silky fabric. Letting her bra snap shut, the giant pillow closed in. A nipple bigger than I slammed into me, I became well acquainted with it as the pink nub moulded around my frame, any hope of fresh oxygen had been sealed away.

Maxine’s thunderous voice resounded through my new chamber, “we’ll be home in a tick.”

***

The journey home was perilous, an unrelentless battle against the gigantic boulder that threatened to smash me at any given moment. I had brief respite in the car, but once Maxine began to move, my fate rested within her bra. Her pounding heartbeat shook the prison periodically, it’s intense function served to boast Maxine’s immense size.

After what felt like an hour, light poured into my tomb, the bra behind me pulled away as I remained stuck to the underside of Maxine’s nipple. I let out a groan, the fresh air was deeply satisfying.

“Too much for little Ali?” Maxine tutted above.

I let forth another groan of approval. The blonde giantess scooped me from her bra and tossed me across open air, I landed in a rolling heap atop a sprawling plateau of white linen. Recovering from my daze, I gazed upon the tantalizing view. Stepping to her bed, Maxine removed her top and bra. She arched her back, exposing her chest freely. I could barely tear my eyes away from the display.

Maxine turned on her heels, her glorious ass slightly bounced as it filled the heavens. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband that circled her hips, she gradually shuffled them down the pillars of her legs, a moment of tension as they struggled over the apex of her glutes. The wide hips shook briefly, rocking the toned flesh of her rump. Maxine please, my knees are weak.

From beyond her shoulder, I could see the inklings of a grin as she peeked back to see my reaction. I absentmindedly massaged the package in my pants, I could no longer resist. Maxine took a backward step, her twin globes conjured a shadow that devoured any light for hundreds of metres in every direction. My legs buckled from the movement, the bed beneath wobbled to a still along with the flesh of her ass.

The thong trapped between her cheeks peaked out as she bent her knees, two world ending asteroids grew in size above. Instinctively, I threw my hands in front of my face, not that there was much I could do to stop tonnes of weight from bearing down. The twin moons separated as they heaved closer, their presence cooking the atmosphere, a potent stench emerged from between.

With the grace of a world ending asteroid, the tanned sky fell. I let forth a blood-curdling screech.

Am I dead? Did Maxine just kill me with her ass? Why is my body not searing with pain? My hearing slowly recovered from the deafening thump that rocked my world. Cautiously, I opened my eyes, terrified of what I might see. Instead of my half-mangled corpse, I saw an unfamiliar tanned wall, one that curved far over my head. The strange geometry and texture turned to muscle definition and pores as I realised where I was. Right between her thighs.

Which could only mean. I turned to my right, a canopy of navy cotton formed a mighty upside-down triangle right where I expected Maxine’s crotch to be. The heat emanating from it from it was sweltering, perspiration began to seep from my pores.

“You doing alright, you didn’t get squished?” Maxine’s legs parted as she peered down at me.

Surprisingly. I craned my neck backwards, eyes crawling up the expansive wall of skin, mentally photographing every inch. To see Maxine’s body on such an intimate scale was a thing of wonder. Shooting out a thumbs up, I shouted my approval.

The athletic giant giggled, her bare nipples pierced the sky. She shuffled closer, the navy tarp and its musky pheromones stood proud before me. “Climb up,” she boomed.

A wonderous mix of fear and desire drove me forward, both mostly rooted in the fact that I was a speck before Maxine’s crotch. I clambered onto the material, my hands barely able to wrap around each thread. The skin beneath me was sizzling with arousal, the stench seemingly solidified the further up I went.

“You are so puny,” Maxine’s words buzzed with a sense of amusement. My shoulders stiffened under her scrutinising stare.

I couldn’t begin to imagine how I looked to her, a tiny bug trekking up the outer lip of her vagina. For a moment, I wondered if she could feel me, yet once I took note of the thunderous hum that echoed around her room, I could only assume I was doing something right, even if my only purpose was to bolster her ego.

There was a brief shadow that passed overhead. Maxine’s giant finger compressed me against her crotch. The rows of threads imprinted themselves on my cheeks as she began to drag me upwards. My face had a quick sensation of carpet burn before the weight her digit vanished.

Maxine’s stomach stretched out like sandy plain, the peaks and troughs of her abdominals terraformed the landscape. Not to mention the mountainous breasts far in the distance, they probably oversized some of the buildings at our school at this point. The terrain gently oscillated with Maxine’s breathing, it was totally alien to witness such a vast area moving in sync with each exhale and inhale.

“Enough of the ogling. It’s time you put that little body to work,” Maxine stated with little to no regard for my consent. Her middle finger lifted the waistband behind me, a wave of heat burst from within. The pointer finger I clung to before curled into a flicking position, it dug into her flesh and trawled towards me. Up close I could almost make out my reflection in the pink nail that stood over double my height. My balance faltered as the shiny fingernail crashed into me, yet instead of being crushed I was carried along with its momentum and gently flicked into the depths of Maxine’s panties.

Another embarrassingly high-pitched squeal escaped my lips as I plunged into darkness, I wasn’t sure how long this feeling of freefall would last. Though I wouldn’t have to wonder for long, my body was immediately caught in a gooey substance, the sudden change in velocity took me a second to recover from.

The dim cavern of Maxine’s underwear was positively soaking with an abundance of estrogen ladled pheromones. I couldn’t help but cough as I gained my bearings, I sat atop the lip of Maxine’s pussy, right on the apex before it slanted further into the dark depths below. The sticky substance coated my arms and legs, I watched with absurd curiosity at the viscous liquid that clung to my fingers, female anatomy was completely foreign to me.

Light shone into the cavern again. Maxine’s forefingers lead the charge, their destination was the fleshy hood that crowned the giant vagina. Luckily, I was plastered a safe distance from the huge appendages as they went to work, their circling and massaging made for a terribly dangerous location.

A rumbling hum thundered above the squelching, Maxine’s arousal reminded me of exactly why I put myself in this situation. I’d be kicking myself later if I let this go to waste. I lay back against the steamy flesh, her juices held me secure as I began to please myself to the addictive aroma and the overwhelming immensity of all that was going on.

I fell into a state of bliss, I gawked at the awe-inspiring display of powerful fingers working their magic, how easily they jostled the conceivable world around me, like she was juggling the Earth between her fingers. I closed my eyes, vivid imagery of Maxine’s alluring assets sat at the forefront of my mind, the periodic hums of booming arousal accompanied each thought.

Release roused like an unstoppable inferno between Maxine and I. Our moans built into a cacophony of noise, my own meagre in comparison. I lurched upwards, unable to contain myself any longer. Only realising what a mistake I had made as I dislodged myself and crashed into the inner lips of her pussy, going from sticky to utterly drenched.

Maxine bellowed one last groan of approval as she retracted her fingers, darkness settled inside the damp panties. I managed to stabilise my breathing, the cogs in my head slowly getting back up to speed. Shaking out of my daze, I took note of my limbs and torso that sunk into a thick, white goo, the same goo that held my frame in place like it was super glue.

“Wow,” I whispered to myself, still not perfectly sure how I should react. The morning squawk of birds filled the air as Maxine peered into her panties. Had we really been up until sunrise?

Maxine reached her index finger inside, prodding around to find my frail body amongst the gallons of cum. With a quick scooping gesture she had me plastered to her finger, the shady depths of her underwear shrunk into the distance as the blinding morning light hit my face.

The blonde giant’s nose scrunched as her gaping maw widened into the loudest yawn I had ever witnessed. Muggy air that reeked of the night before whipped my hair back and made my eyes water.

“How was that?” She mumbled, clearly the all-nighter had taken a toll.

It’d be disingenuous for me to say it hadn’t taken a toll on myself too. My brain felt fuzzy and clouded as I responded. “It was… a lot” I added with a chuckle.

“Heh, I bet.” Maxine’s smugness shone through even her most decrepit state. A moment passed as she regarded me, the grin dropped from her face and her brow furrowed in concern. “Shit, Ali I’m sorry. I should’ve made sure that was okay with you, I just did all that without thinking.”

“No, really. I was fine,” I assured her. I mean, it was pretty stupid for both of us to go into that guns blazing. You’re only young once though, right?

“Agh, sorry I just got caught up in it and I didn’t think if it was-“

I cut her off. “Dude, it’s all good. For real.”

“Okay, okay. I’ll take your word for it.” Maxine’s smile returned after considering my words. Her eyes darted to the lone window in her room, “I don’t know about you but I’m exhausted.”

“Yeah me too. You mind if I crash here?” I asked, not entirely sure if I wanted to risk the walk of shame home while reeking of cum.

“Psh, of course you can stay,” her blue eyes had dropped the sensual glare long ago and adopted a caring glint. “I think I know the exact place for you.”

I had forgotten that I was immobilized by thick ejaculate until I tried to peer over the edge of her finger. Maxine lowered me until I faced the sprawling hills of her abs, gently she ran me over muscular ridges and bumps and finally smeared me between the top two protrusions.

“That’s good?” She asked.

I embraced the cosy warmth that emanated from her stomach. “Yeah, it’s perfect.”

“G’night.” Maxine murmured as she shuffled into a comfortable position.

I focused on getting in sync with her breathing and drifted into a deep slumber. 

End Notes:

Lucky man.

Hope you enjoyed!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11488