His Soul in the Palm of Her Hand. [ I ] by Edgedej4
Summary:


Traversing across the empty expanse of space, a lonely and somewhat obsessive goddess sets off to an intergalactic journey to find her soul mate. The giantess will do anything to get with her one true love,  from pampering, world domination to otherworldly fun. Will the two of them last?

A small tale of a gigantic goddess and normal sized human in their exploration of love on whether If such a strange relationship can truly stay afloat.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Reviews and Feedback are greatly appreciated!


FINISHED STORY


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Goddess' Galactopia
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 43827 Read: 74814 Published: January 15 2022 Updated: July 20 2022
Story Notes:

First time writing. So yeah, keeping it quite tame right now but if this story expands then more tags may be added. And yeah, then it may become a bit less tame.


This is about a Giantess who is exploring the universe to find the man she loves, said man is chosen by destiny and is fated to serve his soon to be queen. As well as the adventures the two will go on as time progresses. 

Story starts with basic tags but am hoping to add more as it goes on. It won’t always be extreme size difference but will mostly be about that; although not always for the couple themselves.

My Grammar is also not perfect by any means. Still working on that too.

But regardless I would love having more feedback. And thanks for reading.

(side note: I’ve reached page 150 of this in pdf form. Wow.)

1. Chapter 1. A Pathetic Speck of Rock. by Edgedej4

2. Chapter 2- Some Playful Teasing by Edgedej4

3. Chapter 3. Stressful Encounter by Edgedej4

4. Chapter 4. One Sided Love by Edgedej4

5. Chapter 5. Violena, The Slightly Obsessive Goddess. by Edgedej4

6. Chapter 6. The much Needed Conversation. by Edgedej4

7. Chapter 7. The Unaware Giantess’ Crusade. by Edgedej4

8. Chapter 8: Humanity as Her Pets. by Edgedej4

9. Chapter 8.5. A Small Break. by Edgedej4

10. Chapter 9. The Home Date. by Edgedej4

11. Chapter 10. Merely a Snack. by Edgedej4

12. Chapter 11. A Small Dispute. by Edgedej4

13. Chapter 12. Lena's Consideration by Edgedej4

14. Chapter 12.5 Blyke's Revival by Edgedej4

15. Chapter 13. The Compromise. by Edgedej4

16. Chapter 14. Soul-mates Forever. by Edgedej4

Chapter 1. A Pathetic Speck of Rock. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

First time I’ve written anything, This chapter is more introduction and information. Not too much of a specific tag happens here besides general giantess content.

A lonesome planet comes into vision in the distance,It’s a part of quite a small solar system. Well then again everything in this galaxy is quite small. I can sense it, there’s life there. Lots of life, all stuck here in the confines of this dead end galaxy. Not that it matters to me, but i pity their existence. Forever stuck on that piece of decaying rock. Well maybe decaying is a bit harsh, for one the planet doesn’t seem to be doing too bad, it’s brimming with life at some parts. There’s also quite an interesting ratio of water to land. Well whatever, I don’t care. I’m only here to find my soul mate.

A soul mate is a partner, not just a life long partner but a partner a giantess has for their entire existence, their immortal lives. It’s basically marriage. To us giantess, a partner is an invaluable person, We even span the entire discovered world to search for them. If that partner dies, their soul travels across the empty expanse of space until reaching their giantess. Us gods tend to also be a bit obsessive when it comes to our soul mates. I say tend to, but I certainly am going to be.


I get closer to this planet, I remember hearing about its name at some point. I think Earl? Earth? Earth! That sounds somewhat correct. I Inspect the surface crust, it’s green and vibrant, full of different colours and wonders. My eyes trace the surface until I finally see some humans. They see me, and begin to be shocked and confused, they see a giant landmass unlike anything else they’ve every seen before. My gargantuan size must have given them a freight, well of course it would. To me they are less then germs in terms of size. The entire planet itself is slightly smaller then the size of my breast. I wonder if anyone has ever claimed Earth? I guess not, after all there was no record of Earth in our directories.


Some giantess go out of their way to claim a planet they really like, after all they possess the ability to shrink and grow. So they could simply shrink and blend into the planet they capture if they want to explore it. Other Giantess however, are cruel and unusual towards their claimed planets. I never understood that behaviour however, After all If you went to the trouble of owning a planet you should take care of it! If you didn’t like it then you should of crushed it long ago.


“Well uhh, I’ve arrived.” I think to myself.


My body and general anatomy are quite similar to the people of Earth. Makes me glad as I’ve always liked humanoid figures, and now I’ll have a husband as one of them! Destiny at its finest! Though it’s expected of my soul mate!



Of course However, a giantesses body is also somewhat different. Other then the obvious fact that we are far, far, far larger then any human ever could be, as well as much more powerful and charming. We also have certain other differences in our body. For one, mere example, a giantess has 2 stomachs, one for digesting food together but another for tormenting prey. Another difference would be our general physical bodies, even if they were at the same size as humans our bodies are not equal in their effective purposes. My eye sight is far sharper then any humans, my legs and arms have stronger muscles, the liquids my body produce are more... well that’s too much information for now. In essence, while our anatomy is similar, it is also different in more than the obvious.


Thanks to my superior Vision, I can see the tiny inhabitants of this planet clearly. Specifically I am looking right in front of me, onto this boot shaped landscape of mass, it’s quite a small area but it’s densely populated, almost entirely surrounded by water too. The people there are quivering, some on their knees, pleading or praying upon my deaf ears. It seems they don’t quite understand that i cannot hear them. I mean my head is way above their atmosphere. Beg all you like, It doesn’t matter. Your puny noises can’t be heard.


I wonder what I look like to them, due to the size difference they can only see some portions of my body at a time. So maybe a giant Face? What about other masses of land, Would they see towering breasts, The insurmountable flesh of my thighs? While those thoughts do make me a bit frisky, I should probably relax a little… Maybe I should get smaller? I mean for looking for my Soul mate of course.


Before shrinking I sense the surroundings of the entire planet to confirm my suspicions. Oh he’s definitely here. My Soul mate that is. Just you wait till I have you, I’ve sensed your presence from over a couple universes away from the moment you hit 24... And now that your this close... I can feel you, I can sense you, I must have you. I think in my head while biting my lower lip.


I close my eyes, and focus, tensing my core. I’m shrinking down to the smallest size I can manage. Which is about 3Km tall, at this size i feel cramped and uncomfortable. Like trying to put on a small pair of jeans that are clearly too small but are being forced on to buckle. Still though, I am far too large for this planet, the people from my new height look less then a 100th of a centimetre. Of course it’s me who’s too big and them whom are small. Oh poor things, Still terrified of me. Anyway it’s time I land on this planet.


I position myself at the top of their atmosphere and let gravity carry me downward, although I slow myself down my ability to levitate . I don’t want to cause that much destruction. I make sure to land on a body of water. What i didn’t realize was that there was an island near that body of water, when I slid into the water many tidal waves of water were created around me. To me they were nothing but small ripples of water. To the innocent island inhabitants they were waves of at least 100 metres in scale. Honestly quite smaller then I had imagined. It’s bad luck that I landed near their island, but I wasn’t going to save them either. Waves of 100 metres weren’t going to kill them. Surely not. And so I continued my searching.


At this size, I wonder how much I weighed. Perhaps around 350 hundred thousand tons? My tits were individually over 240 metres wide. I wonder how people of this planet would compare? Truly my husband to be is going to be a lucky man. I can already imagine cuddling him, and poking him, playfully teasing him. I wonder if he will be a gentlemen, or a rough coarse man, perhaps a nerdy scientist figure? I always was more into the Needy types. Mhmmm! I couldn’t wait to see! Amidst all my fantasies I had completely forgotten about where I was, in an ocean, where people were around. And now suddenly I hear



“Surrender yourself now, You are placing millions of lives at risk! We will terminate you as painlessly as possible!”


Some poor, minuscule male human spoke in a teensy metal rectangular, uh, box, I think? It wasn’t my soul mate however, sadly. It would of been nice for him to be so close by. Oh well, I could not care less what this bug, or more accurately germ had to say. He wasn’t my soul mate, he wasn’t someone I had to respect. I consider swatting him away but then realize that this act of hostile brutality could infringe my relationship with my husband to be... Like what if he was somehow related to him? I couldn’t risk that.


Regardless I had no intention of speaking back, i feared that my loud booming voice could turn the man into rubble. As i looked closer there were more metallic machines behind him. Some that could fly, others were in the water and some on Land. They were somewhat bigger then the humans. If humans were less then 1 centimeter, then these machines were about a centimeter to me, WELL Not really... Maybe if you round upward. I am rather confused as to what they are trying to accomplish with their tricks, whatever it is, it just wasn’t my concern. I was still focused on sensing my Soulmate’s presence. It seems he wasn’t nearby here at least... Which left me a little disheartened.


He should also be able to feel my presence, At least a little bit. It should be like a growing sense of lust and submission combined with love and affection towards me. The closer we get the stronger this feeling would get. I guess since his soul is a fraction of mine in terms of size, he just would have to get much closer than I for a reaction to occur.


Lost in thought once again, I feel a sudden itch on my upper back. Explosions?

Tiny, itsy-bitsy explosions are being fired across the line of metal machinery from the humans towards me, they start off as some sort of metal projectile and explode on contact...



Oh, I see, they are attacking me... aren’t they?


I smiled,


Well then, they brought this upon themselves.

End Notes:

Damn, this is quite difficult. From here it’s obvious I need to work on my vocabulary and need to make my sentences less repetitive. Please review and critique harshly. For future reference I don’t plan on making the Female Giantess cruel (not too much at least) towards the Male MC. This is still an intro chapter and he hasn’t been introduced yet.

Chapter 2- Some Playful Teasing by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

So, I wanted this Chapter to be quite significantly longer. I'll go into more details as to what i wanted to cover but basically i decided to cut some stuff and leave it for the next chapter. I wasn't quite happy with some interactions, But Hopefully i can get that worked on by the next chapter. Again, writing is hard and this is my first story, My Grammar is most likely quite imperfect and could use some work, but leave some feedback anyway.

“EVACUATE! ATTENTION ALL RESIDENTS OF-zz- ESEPICALLY AT -ZZRTT-- Please leave your current housing and hide underground -zrrt- A giant humanoid female alien has BEEN SPOTTED AND-”

Cut, the emergency signal itself was cut. The only lifeline people like me had in the middle of bloody nowhere. And what was this about? A giant person had come? What in hell was happening outside. Ever since this afternoon there have been nonstop earthquakes, multiple emergency broadcasts and all around panic. In the middle of nowhere country I had neither signal or Wi Fi. Just what was going on in the world?


What if we had to go into emergency shelter, like long term emergency shelter? Would we be on our own? No government supplies, no food, no water, no nothing. I’m looking through my food supply and I can last at most a couple days before needing to restock. Shit, this actually is shit, I wasn’t prepared for such a random emergency. Hell I still have no idea what this even emergency is! All this trouble I get for finally trying out camping for the bloody first time?!?



---

All these pathetic insects, so annoying, so disgusting, do they have nothing better to do right now? I get out of swimming in the water and take a proper stand. I am 3Km tall after all, Your ocean only makes me stand taller and taller the closer I get to your tiny islands.


I really don’t want to do this, After all it would most certainly leave a bad impression on my husband if his future wife had murdered a large chunk of some country’s supposed military crew. Poor things don’t realize how lucky they are.


They just keep firing these projectiles they call ‘Missiles’ toward me. At this point now that I’m closer they are only reaching up to my lower legs, not even up to my thighs. What exactly do they hope to accomplish. Were all humans this stupid? I sigh and hope that my soulmate was At least the slightest bit better at basic pattern recognition. Not like I get to choose what he’ll be like, but a lady can hope for just the tiniest little bit of wish fulfilment right? And if he isn’t… We’ll no matter, I’m sure he’ll understand if I ask him politely. Still, they continue shooting these fly sized pieces of explosive metal…


I’m getting dangerously close to falling for my rather extreme temptations. I Never before have seen a species so hell bent on trying to fight something they clearly have no chance of winning against.


...


*Stare*


...


I sense once again to check if my Hubby is in the nearby area at all.


Nope, nothing. He seems to be on a completely different land mass entirely, maybe he hasn’t even seen me yet due to the side I approached Earth on? But then surely he would have heard about me, I mean this is somewhat of a technologically advanced planet. Regardless, I breathe Inwardly, inhaling vast sums of air from earth’s troposphere, following after I then exhale slowly. “I know what I’m going to do.” With an answer in my mind ready for the bugs near my feet, I was giggling in excitement from my thoughts of what was about to happen to them.


‘I’m Just going to give these ants a little itsy-bitsy scare is all.’


I get closer to the pitiful bug sized military group, they continue to fire ever so intensely now at my feet. ‘C’mon, keep going, At this rate it’ll be a foot massage’ I mischievously thought to myself. I’ll even wait for you to finish, I want to see your faces of pure horror as you realize that your weapons do nothing. Once you run out, I’ll begin my counter attack...



---

Finally, the emergency radio is back! Oh thank everything. Maybe I won’t die in the middle of nowhere now.


“We-We’re back! The live feed’s returned. attention everyone, a giant woman has appeared out of thin air and-”

The radio speaker comments on a picture of the massive woman standing approximately 3 Km tall, “that's more than 3x the Size of the Burj Khalifa?” The Radio Speaker gasps in awe and then continues.


“This Giantess of sorts is currently roaming around the pacific ocean near the America’s, closer to smaller islands.”


‘Oh, so the Evacuation earlier must have been a preliminary measure. I’m still safe... Thank Fuck’. My Immediate Flight or Fight senses are put at ease but still, I Continue to ponder in my thoughts. ‘Still though, What the actual hell is going on? Why is some Giant women terrorizing the Ocean? I still have no actual video to go with this feed,’ I only have radio of the Emergency Live news so I’m more confused than most people would be at this point.



“OH MY GOD, THE GIANTESS HAS RAISED HER FOOT ONTO A MILLITARY SQUAD AND IS BEGINING TO-”


The feed cuts again. Such quick action from the military speaks volumes about the kind of threat. Well whatever, not my problem right now. I’m sure they’ll have this handled and-


Wait


Why am I so calm about this? A giantess is terrorizing people. Like real people. How come I can’t seem to care? My brain is stressing for every nerve in my body to scream in horror. My heart however just can’t seem to let me panic. My feelings are numb, Actually wait, more like warm. As if my soul is at rest. My insides are fluttering in joy and are calm in stark contrast to my rational mind, which is at an all time adrenaline high.


What’s happening to me? Why have I just accepted some giantess reeking havoc as if it was normal?



---


I lower my foot down, ever so slightly on them. Making sure to take pleasure in their frozen facial expressions, their petrified body language, the state of their shattered, horrified minds as they process what’s going to happen to them. It all felt so good, so amazing, a feeling so pleasurable I almost felt tempted to go through with it. But alas, not right now, all in due time. I had my priorities.


-1st Find my husband

 

-2nd, Everything after.


I continue to lower my foot, until It is only roughly 10cm (From my perspective at least) away from the tiny group. To them It’s far far below the clouds almost making contact with tall city flats. The same tiny man from earlier, who announced his attack with me is now crying, awestruck in paralyzing fear of the twisted and cruel fate that is about to befall him.


‘Awww, so adorable’ I think to myself. ‘He’s crying, Okay fine. I’ll stop. I’m Not a complete tyrant.’


I wasn’t going to go through with it anyway. I stopped mid-air. Still dangling my foot far above them as if to taunt their almost worthless presence. “I know it’s a little bit cruel to do this, But I had no other choice,” I thought. “I mean, how else could I communicate this to them to just stop assailing me. My Voice would probably flatten them. So instead I resorted to playful teasing...”


I can’t help but smile. Their little tiny toy boxes and machines now scurrying away made me see how cute they were. I went back to Ponder some thoughts, “Maybe I should keep Some of them? Well then again, maybe I should just Claim Earth all. For. Myself. Well, and my soon to be husband too.”


I considered my options in my head. On one hand, I had no use for a useless planet like this. Sure, it’s a little amusing but It’s just one of many. Not to mention it would be quite costly to buy Earth, It’s heavily dependent on its sun and solar system. So I would have to purchase the entire solar system here. On the other hand, It’s where My soulmate was born, raised, cultured and educated. What if he had friends and family? What if he wanted to visit back here?


“Ahhhhh” I sighed in reluctance. Who was I trying to fool? I tried vaguely remembering my current savings. I mean I was on the wealthier side for a giantess, My job was one only those in the top 10% could ever have, It paid extremely well. “Damn, now that’s another excuse I can’t use now... Ah, fuck it. I’ll buy this place.” I reached my conclusion in the realm of my thoughts.


Looking back onto the now empty field below my foot, I retract it away and go back to the large mass of water, preparing to swim towards where My soul mate was. Finally, without any distractions. The relaxing feeling of water enveloping my feet, then legs and eventually torso, I had quickly sunken my body deep into the cold depths of this planet’s ocean, raising tidal waves big enough to engulf any small nearby island. Oh well, there wasn’t much that could be done there, nature just decided it wasn’t your day.


Sorry.

End Notes:

So, We got to see some of our Male Protag today, yeah its barely anything but its something still. I originally had planned to stretch this chapter to include their meeting but decided it was done poorly. So i cut it out, now thats future content stuff. I wont be able to upload frequently but will do so at my own pace. Once again leave feed back and thanks for reading.

Chapter 3. Stressful Encounter by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

As I said last time, I had some difficulty with this one. I really need to pick a tense to stick with it. I’ve noticed I keep jumping between present and past. 

Anyway, feed back is appreciated.

{Gone back to this and have slightly edited it, it’s at least a small improvement I think.}

I sink into the depths, far Below where any Human would be capable of travelling to. After all, I didn't want to Harm anyone specifically. Now that I’ve decided to Buy this planet and All of its inhabitants I decided that I should take care of them (At least those who I think deserve it). Really, I’m doing them a favour, what could they do if a Malicious Giantess came up? They would be trampled without a shred of their existence left to remain in the cosmos.

 

Although, I Must admit. The temperature of this Planet is neither too hot nor cold, not that it matters too much to me but It is delightful to think I can have this place as a Holiday home of sorts, I suppose.

 

I wonder if My Hubby to be has felt my presence yet? He should have, by now at least. He must be confused, his body should feel a compelled sense of gravitation towards me. I can definitely feel him though, his soul, only about 8 thousand Kilometres away. With my rather athletic physique I should be able to make it before Nightfall.

 

1.5 Hours go by

 

I’m almost there now, Only a couple Hundred Kilometres left. Phew, I’m getting Hungry too. But I know better than to let that state of mind continue, It’s not like anything on Earth would be filling anyway. I am beginning to get nervous though, What if my Soul mate doesn’t want to be with me. What would I do then? I could not just not have him though, I needed Him. For a giantess, there is no greater pleasure then finding your soul mate, and relishing in their presence. Some people may show their love differently but that basic fact remained. Would he be happy with me? I’ve been told by my few friends that I do look somewhat pretty at least. My tits and ass aren’t exactly my strongest assets either, it’s more so my Hips, thighs and legs. Still though, It’s not like I’m lacking in any department. I’m sure I can make up for any personal blemishes with my personality too. After all looks alone didn’t determine everything.  Still though, the Nerves remained.

 

My biggest fear was that I was simply too big, For a Giantess I was definitely on the larger side of the scale. Most could at least shrink to 30-50 metres. Yet, here I am stuck at an enormous 3Km! Would my inability to shrink down to his level cause issues in our relationship? Ahhh, I hate nerves so much. I was so Confident a few hours ago but here I was, losing that conviction. But still, Maybe it’s a good sign? It does show that I care for him if I’m thinking about these things, right? Despite my self reflection, I still remained a bit Self-Conscious.

 

 

As if falling under the pressure of those nerves, I resurface for a bit. To just relax. It was in the middle of nowhere in the ocean. So it’s not like anyone was going to be there. No Matter how Unsure i was of the outcome, my love and lust for my Hubby remained. I was drawn to him, I yearned for his recognition and approval. Maybe I was slightly obsessed, But nonetheless, that feeling would mean the world to me.

 

 

If I was just a bit more forward and less Introverted in my personality, Maybe I would just get to him already. Yeah, that’s the entire reason why I’m swimming around in an oversized puddle instead of growing massive and traversing towards him. Just delaying the inevitable.

 

 

Now, Floating at sea I see the clouds high above the sky. If only I could just flow through life like that. Slowly drifting away and not having to worry about small things, about how I was going to explain to my Soul mate that a Giantess came to take him from his planet, His life and his entire livelihood. I wasn’t already the best at social interactions especially when they involved such an intimate topic, at least to those of equal standing to me. I hadn’t seen my friends ever since getting my job like a Millenia ago, I wonder what they’re doing? There was Rista, a Shy but Extremely perverted Giantess. Always wanting to play around with Tiny creatures, messing around with her is probably where I got my Playful side. Then there was Aisha, A Friend from long ago. Though she was always on the cruel side towards tiny creatures but if she treats you as her equal you are basically friends for life. People like her however tend to not have a Soul mate at all, instead they just dominate scores of people instead. Us 3 would always go to the same size and just hang around in our Interstellar Lodgings, Usually at Rista’s because she was the natural medium size of us three. Maybe I should see them again at some point? Maybe I should actually start making decisions with my life again. I let out a dry resigned laugh at my self reflection.

 

 

I always used my Job as a Alabi of sorts, or more accurately a convenient excuse to not go around people anymore, it left me tired and exhausted most times but I did kind of enjoy it. I guess it kind of spiraled out from there, Slowly losing connections with people along the way. Now here I am, Thirsting for a Man I’ve never met before in my life. Simply because my soul, body and heart compel me to. It wasn’t all bad, After all A soul mate was something that comes as a result of two souls being almost perfectly compatible with each other. “If I didn’t make the choices I did, Would I have ever found someone to Love, to long for and gaze upon?” I pondered the question in my head, as I prepared to get swimming towards my Hubby. I’ve made my decision, I’ll be as earnest as possible and explain who I am and Why I want him. Hopefully he says yes…

 

 

———

 

 

In all my 24 and a bit years of living, I, Blyke Pensworth, had never seen a spectacle like the one standing before me. A towering woman the size of 3 Skyscrapers that were stacked upon each other stood before me, her sole was over 400 metres long and 150 metres wide, It span the size of an entire school and it was soon entering my field of vision. I could see her walking my way from many Kilometres away, Camping in the Middle of nowhere in Australia was a special thing to do. You could basically guarantee no one else would be near you for hundreds of Kilometres, and yet. An impossibly tall giantess was within my field of view, her footsteps sending tremors into the earth. Vibrating my world. What would I look like to her? From my size I would look like a tiny ant, something a tenth of a Centimeter, something you could step on and forget It’s existence, Hell you could not even notice you stepped on it. Such thoughts sent Shivers down my spine... And yet my body went towards her as if not in control of itself.

 

 

Her Bust alone would be over a Kilometre, Such a thought put my own existence into perspective. She was around 200 Km away. Such a long distance which would normally take a car a couple hours she could match in mere minutes, her walking stride was covering more then a Kilometre of distance in it self. As she drew closer, her physical features became more Clear, she had dark black hair, although there was a violet tinge to it. Her clothing was fairly revealing, covering her crotch and breasts, shoulders and chest area. Her bare thighs and legs remained exposed, and same to her feet. Her waist and Stomach were all also in view and-

 

Wait, Just now... Did she just look straight here, Like at me specifically?


No, that couldn’t be possible. I were a speck to her, and she was so far away no less.

 

And yet, the direction of her stride had changed its angle slightly. Coming closer to my direction. The Sound of her footsteps eventually came into my field of hearing.

 

Thump, Thump, Thump

 

Loud, Thunderous Thuds of sound Reverberating from the ground from causation of the Stomps were heard, the Earthquakes these Thuds caused only got stronger.

 

In just two minutes, the Giantess was almost halfway there to me, now only approximately 100Km away. Her figure from my perspective was like Inspecting a Skyscraper from the ground. The feeling of feeling tiny and pathetic came to mind. Yet, my body was not panicking or afraid. It wanted her, it yearned for her being, for her to Pick me up and wrap me in her embrace. This resultant feeling bad only amplified my confusion of the entire event. Now up close to her, I could even visibly see her head bearing an almost nervous looking face. As her eyes drew towards me however, a smile was formed on her gargantuan mouth.


 “She’s spotted me.” Was the horrifying thought that came to mind.

 

I could see her enchanting dark purple eyes focus on me. I Thank the stars that Australia was so empty, because now she was paying no attention to anything between herself and me, I could see the wildlife fleeing away from her feet away in the distance.


If I was in the city, then that may have spelt disaster for countless lives. ‘Maybe it was a good idea to go camping after all?’ I helplessly chuckle to myself in my thoughts. It was any minute now, she was coming on to me. She was dangerously close.

 

Finally, she was less than a few kilometres from me. Her gargantuan figure towered over my body which was miniscule in comparison.

 

She came to a halt. She bent down and sat, her ass landed on the land behind and beneath her. Leading me to expect an Earthquake like none other and thus I braced for an impact... Which never happened as she gracefully set down her rear and legs around me. Only causing small tremors in the Surroundings. Her long and luscious legs stretched as far as my eye could see, enveloping the nearby vicinity with nothing but her flesh. I was trapped now, I couldn’t escape. In front of me was her crotch, Which was like 100 metres tall in itself. Her glares down to me never stopped in this exchange, as if she had been carefully watching me. She then re-adjusted her seating position and sat cross legged, now truly capturing me. I was Prey, trapped in a corner.

 

“What happens now?” I wondered in my head. Was I about to die? Even still, I wasn’t able to be truly afraid of her. My heart still for whatever unexplainable reason was longing for her. And with her body so close, it was set in a trance.

 

She then Closed her eyes, her facial expression stopped smiling and became slightly agitated, as if in deep focus. It was as if the world had come to a stop, no movement was to be seen anywhere. This gigantic being was truly the one in control, I could only wonder what was to happen.

 

Bzzrt

 

“Huh?” I audibly gasped in shock, literally in shock. I just felt a surge of Electricity down my spine. What was Happening? Wait, I’m running forward!?

 

My body began lurching forward without my mind or will demanding it to do so with the animalistic instinct similar to a dog chasing a frisbee. A sudden energy sparked within my legs, something not my very own directing them. When I looked up in the Sky all I could see was her Being, covered by a thick garment that seemed similar to leather. I was seemingly getting ready to dive head first into her? Every passing second as I edged nearer the sight before me only got larger in scale. The giantess herself had stopped her distressed face and now began smiling once again, this time bearing a more Devilishly thrilled smile. I was still distant from the her body, So I could still see her face, and the rest of her body (at least what was in front of me anyway). She moved her hands towards her hips, where the Leather Garment covering her seemed to stem from. Her outfit is really bizarre, almost out of this world, Covering the top of her Shoulders, breasts, crotch and some part of her hips. Everything else was on full display. The bits tightly covering her crotch went to the sides of her hips, which continued going up till meeting her breasts and shoulders.

 

 

Before I could figure out what she was doing, she undid something on the side of her hips, causing the fabric shielding her Front hole to now be exposed. I was awestruck at the Heavenly sight before me. And now only further confused as to why my body was getting closer to it… I was possessed, this movement wasn’t mine. I would never dive head first into danger, was more of the analytic kind of guy who stood back.

 

 

Her Pussy was over 100 metres in height, A Succulent feast for the eyes. Free from the Leather cage it was trapped in, it released heat towards whatever creature or thing was foolish enough to be in front of It’s godly presence. Not only that but it released a putrid Scent, the Combination of an Alcoholic and fruity smell. Creatures such as me felt the temperature of our very environment change as it increased from 15 degrees Celsius (59F) to 38 degrees Celsius (100.4F). It was the Humid kind of heat no less, something I wasn’t quite used to in the center of Australia, Which was a dry and Arid Desert. Just as when I thought I could get some relief from the sun too, after all it was getting dark. Yet, I wasn’t distressed in the slightest. My Body now within a Kilometre from her hole was only getting more turned on from her scent. Giant Blobs of sweat also dripped down from the sight above me. Adding onto the aroma.

 

 

Fuck, What is this? What’s happening?!

 

Even my rational mind had started to waver in to the temptations of the Sight above...



End Notes:

Well, that was definitely an encounter. The goddess has decided to remain silent but steadfast in her mission at love.

hopefully it works out for her…


(Also, sorry if the writing was a bit confusing, I seemed to have switched from 1st, 2nd and 3rd person at some points.)

Chapter 4. One Sided Love by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

This chapter displays our goddess's perspective on the meeting, quite a stark contrast to our male lead Blyke who was confused and scared. I attempted to stick to one tense and type of person (2nd person) and while it makes certain parts less confusing it does make it more difficult to write. Hopefully I'll improve as i continue. As always I am prone to grammatical errors and such, and Feedback is appreciated.

I was about to go crazy.

 

Crazy in my lust, my love and my desire for him. When I had just spotted him I could do nothing but take all 100% of my attention, my being and my soul towards him. I wanted to be touched, to be felt and feel someone else. I wanted him to go into the depths of me and feel my heartbeat throbbing with love.

 

 

You had spotted him, he was approximately around 4-5 minutes away at your current pace. your soulmate that is. He had a small chiselled physique, he was about 1.7 metres tall (5 foot 7 inches) with some typical outfit of a human of this area, being rather cute looking. He stood there, mouth wide open staring at your own body and wondering what was going to happen to him. the tiny man however didn’t appear scared or afraid of what was happening, at least he wasn’t showing it. But you knew that your existence, someone so gigantic that they could become someone’s entire world was something most cower in fear for.

 

I need to Talk to him and reassure him that It’s going to be okay... But how do I do that? My voice may hurt him, and any movement of my body or touch would cause him great distress.

 

You Ponder in thought, sighing in reluctance to what seemed to be the only option available to you.

 

I’ll Just have to control his body, and guide it towards me. I hate that this is the only thing I can do. But I have no other choice. Please, Oh Please don’t hate me for this.

 

Being the goddess that you are, you naturally are capable of controlling and being able to dominate people. However that didn’t mean that it came natural to you, or that it was something you even enjoyed. Some Giantesses loved Controlling tiny people and messing with them, others found the act to be rather distasteful. These Goddesses tended to be more of the sympathetic kind, and while you weren’t exactly in that category, it still did hurt you that the person you’d be Manipulating would be your soon to be Husband.

 

As you drew closer, your own body began caving into lust. No longer sparing a shred of mercy or care towards any living specks of dust before you, luckily there weren't many sentient beings in this seemingly arid desert-like space. You conclude that It’s most likely due to the landscape falling under the category of a zone of deep physiological stress for humans. While the dryness of the empty expanse and the stronger than usual influx of heat coming from the sun don’t bother you, These small influences of natural heat can cause great anguish to these ant-sized Humans. The lack thereof water and civilization did not help either.

 

What was my Hubby doing in such Badlands?

 

 

You recall seeing humans sooner, like much earlier in your travel here. “Perhaps it was a Hobby if theirs to visit such extreme habitats?” You critically thought to yourself.

 

 

Regardless, you had arrived right near him. The size of your feet was almost 200x his size. You made sure to leave at least 1km of difference in the distance between you and him. After all, you had to be careful about this. But how exactly were you going to pull this off?

 

 

For the method of Soul Bonding, I need his soul in my... And for that to work, I’ll need to somehow guide him in there. My arms, hands and my fingers however were too large!

 

 

Even the Distal Phalanx, the smallest outer most segment of the tip of your finger was far too large to carry him. After all, you didn’t want to risk hurting him. You simply wouldn’t want to do that. Due to that, you bend down to an almost squatting position as you readjust from standing to sitting down. You graciously lay your rear out for the soft land beneath to carry, now in a seating position You relax your legs and send them straight forward until eventually your Hubby is almost completely surrounded by the supple flesh of your legs around him. Finally, you cross your legs, now having enveloped your Soulmate entirely.

 

 

I can see you squirming, and beginning to freak out... At least that’s what it looks like to me. Don’t worry Dear, It’ll all be over soon. I can Barely even contain myself either…

 

Had you been given a way to reassure his safety and bathe him in your affection, you would have done so by now. While your powers are godlike, reality isn’t that convenient. Ultimately you close your eyes and enter a deep focus, casting your goddess ability into action, you Unleash the manipulation spell onto him.

 

For this all to work, I just need to allow us to communicate safely first. To do that, I need your soul to be right where it belongs, Honey. You’ll be safe, I Promise. From there... I can explain everything for you and await your answer. Just please be Patient with me!

 

Your target, ultimate objective and goal in all of this was to allow yourself and your Soulmate to communicate via telepathy. Something that could only be achieved through Soul mates specifically, how it worked was that their original body would be Swallowed into the inner depths of the Goddess’s Womanhood. Where it would be nice and snug... Away from any danger. In this state the bond between two Soulmates is established and they can finally begin their lives together. A variety of spells and abilities then open up to the pair as they begin to explore their fantasies and sexuality. Whilst this idea excites you, Undoubtedly it was a bit scummy to utilize.

 

However, There was simply no other way to communicate. Just no other choice. You didn’t traverse the inter and outer dimensions of space to not even at least try. Your shot was right in front of you, and you wanted to make him feel loved and in return feel some love too.

 

You steel your resolve, and decide to cast the spell. Causing what would most likely be an electric shock to your husband’s spine as his body begins to move towards where you want it to go.

 

“Right inside me! Where I could feel him squirm and move away and- No, No, wait. I need to calm down.” I think Almost giving into the cardinal desires of lust and love. “First let me slowly undress, and get into a safe position. This isn’t about me yet, This is about getting him into a position where we can both Communicate.”

 

He ran ever so slowly forward, darting towards you. Specifically towards your Vagina. Which would soon house his soul. But right now your goal was to safely get him there, even as you are sitting down, to him Your front hole would still be many metres into the sky. Unable to be reached by someone of his insect like stature. You had to guide him there. Normally a difficult task to do for tiny people as they run and scream incoherently in fear but due to you and your control spell, it became a feat that could be done with relative ease.

 

‘Awww! Don’t worry my tiny little man, I won’t hurt you. I’ll just guide you where you belong... But first I need you to climb onto my hand.’

 

You needed him to climb onto you as it would be damn difficult to safely do it any other way. There were far too many risks associated with trying to pick someone up who could easily be squished between the confines of your two monolithic fingers.

 

You lower your left hand down, onto the ground in front of you at an angle. Hopefully enough of an incline for your soul mate to climb on. You could see his body slowly approaching your hand from what seemed like a Kilometre away, he wasn’t far now. Your own Womanly urges also were at their limits, it didn’t help that you were so large and couldn’t really do anything, as it would be too dangerous in case of your beloved getting injured. It honestly felt like such a pathetic excuse, here your own potential Husband had most likely been petrified in confusion and fear of what was happening to him, and all you could think about was the honeypot between your legs. Regardless you had to stay in control, at least until he gets in there…

 

At long last he makes it to your hand, arriving at the opposite side to where your thumb is located he briskly begins climbing up. It looks beyond adorable seeing him like this, with all of his energy and being climbing just your hand. Trying his hardest to get the slightest bit of footing. You wait till he is high enough before adjusting the angle of your hand to be at a safe almost 90 Degrees. Your hand is currently palm side up. You stare down at him, at his tiny miniscule being, his tiny everything. However, to him you have just become his everything. He was equal in size to a small speck of dust. His body, his soul, his whole entire being was at the Palm of your hand. Yours to command, yours to control and yours to love affectionately.

 

And now finally, I can begin.

 

You let out a reassuring smile, in hopes to calm him down. But alas, as expected it doesn’t work. He has no idea who or what you are, your Smiling wasn’t going to reassure him. Still, you could tell that he was taking this well, at least better than any other human would have. Perhaps he could feel as if his soul belonged to you too? At this stage your own rational mind had begun to concede away to pleasure. The only thought left was how you were going to swallow him up into your womanhood, gulping him down your Vaginal walls and Cervix where his soul will rest in the depths of your womb. Nice and Snug. From There we can Finally develop a telepathic bond!

 

You did all these troublesome planning and procedures to preserve his original body. It would have been much faster of course to destroy Earth in a more befitting size for a goddess, and let the natural order of the world do its thing. Where his soul would gravitate towards you into the depths of your pussy. But you didn’t want that, you wanted his home to be safe, and you wanted his body to stay intact. It was a known fact that Giantess often would store their loved one’s souls in there, their Pussy’s that is It was proven safe, in fact that’s what its purpose was for the Giantess race that wandered through the universe. Perhaps Humanity had evolved to have it cater for a different purpose, after all you, as a Goddess did not need to reproduce. Which naturally would lead to some changes in your anatomy to the typical human.

 

You bring your palm closer to your face, filling his vision with nothing but you. You then control his body to proceed heading towards the tip of your pointer finger. Once he arrives, you readjust your seating position slightly. Stretching your legs further away from one another. Leading to your Vagina to open more so, You wanted his journey to be as safe as possible after all, so for the time being, minimum stimulation would need to suffice.

 

Then in almost one single slow motion, you retract your other fingers, leaving just your pointer finger and the man trapped on top of it. You position right towards your hole, pointing inward to yourself. The goal is to let him be carried away by the Vaginal wall casing, something apart of the giantesses anatomy to either carry whatever was unfortunate enough to be trapped in such a damp and horrific place, deeper inside where they would be crushed by the merciless Vaginal walls, or if they were the lucky partner of the giantess, then deeper to the core of her being.

 

Ah, Wait, fuck, how is he supposed to go in deeper like this?

 

At the sudden realisation, you change your seating position once again. Now lying down on the flat lands of Australia, with your legs spread apart and your hole glistening in clear liquid. You Point your finger Right into your Pussy, and Plunge it in. With Man and all as you lick your lips in excitement. 

 

‘Come, My Tiny, Itsy, Bitsy, Adorable, Man. Come to your Wife’s happy place, and marinate in her loving juices. I won’t bite, Well maybe a bit playfully… But Not yet.’

 

Nerves aside, you made sure to at least Enjoy this part.



End Notes:

Well finally we begin some action, Our goddess character begins to cave into her lust. I realise there is a fair amount of exposition that attempts to explain the hows and whats of why and how can this happen and that it sometimes feels a bit convenient or unnecessary. Still. i enjoy providing at least some sort of reason as to the why part.

My usual criticism of myself for this chapter would be that I need much better Vocab to pull off doing 2nd person.

It may be a bit before the next chapter, But I definitely want to write more. Hopefully We can actually get to learning what our giantess' name actually is...

As Always, Feedback is welcome, I love reading reviews and stuff. If anyone has any thing they want to see then please make sure to write it there. While I may not do it, it certainly helps my Imagination. I will say that anything involving killing off our male lead aint gonna be considered tho lol.

Chapter 5. Violena, The Slightly Obsessive Goddess. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Wow, finally we are drawing near to the conclusion of the prologue. Again this is my first time writing about such content, and I think looking back it’s more painstakingly obvious I need to describe more and get a better feel for what to write in relation to stuff like insertion and such. 


Feedback is once again appreciated.

A face covered your entire existence, your entire being, your entire world. It stretched across for almost a kilometre and you were stuck on her palm. Her Violet eyes had encased you in some sort of loving trance. You were located on top of her palm, with no idea why or how you ended up here. After all, your own body had moved here by itself, without your mind behind it telling it to do so.

 

You couldn’t help but notice that you must look like some sort of mite to her, some sort of tiny bug. No, even lower than that. Some piece of tiny filth, a tiny wad of dust.

 

Her glaring eyes looked down upon you, her pupil focused and seemingly stared down your being. Despite your body’s happy state, your mind was still freaking out in pure abysmal terror of what was occurring in front of your eyes. You couldn’t move, you Couldn’t run or escape. Although you weren’t stupid either, it didn’t take much thinking to find the core suspect of the causation of your unordinary day today. She was, after all, holding you right up against her face. Surely she must of done something to force your body over to her?

 

Her face is Huge, massive even, Big as a tall city flat. Even still, that was a conservative estimate, most likely her head alone was far larger than that.

 

Her hands stretched out for what seemingly looked like Kilometres, she was holding you in height parallel to where her Mountain sized breasts were. Due to the angle however of her hand, you couldn’t get a good look at them, well not like you would in this situation. You were simply too afraid of whatever was going on.

 

The Goddess like being in question seemed to be in thought, as if she was planning something.

 

Would she hear me if I screamed?

 

Your thoughts were looking to establish a way to communicate with her, as even a fool could understand that right now there was no escaping her. You are now hers to do as she pleases with. Even still, a fair bit of talking laced with sugar coating could help at reaching some form of understanding.

Before you could even finish planning your internal rhetoric you feel the same surge of electricity from earlier spike your body. Convulsing from your spine to your feet, forcing you forward. You were walking, now running. ‘But where?’ you think before realizing that you were walking towards her finger. From Geometry and basic knowledge of the human hand you hypothesized that it must be her pointer. And now you tilt your head back and see the Giantess smiling affectionately at you, while this wasn’t any scientific evidence of any kind it was enough for you to solidify your conclusion that it must be her that’s controlling you, after all it matched her behavior from last time. While you had many things to say about that, it wasn’t important. She hadn’t killed you, and you felt a sense of longing for her yourself from within.

 

You sigh as you run, knowing that you have no way to confirm any of your suspicions right now, but could at least understand that she isn’t planning on killing you, at least not yet. That meant it was your best interest to find out what she wanted, and for that you needed to communicate.

 

You try to shout out, but your mouth won’t budge, she has control over you and your body isn’t listening to your commands anymore. She truly had you in the palms of her hand, not just literally but figuratively too.

 

Before you can mentally process what just happened you realize your on her finger tip, from your perspective its a barren wasteland. Heat was being emitted from beneath your soles, from the skin clad ground below. A fact that only emphasized how she so easily was towering over you. When you stare back onto the face of the goddess holding you captive you see her face pulsing with excitement and lust.

 

Wha-What is that? 

 

Her Breathing is erratic and her loving, longing gaze towards you has only evolved into a horrifying look of sexual need.

 

You brace for an upcoming impact, it was painstakingly obvious that she was going to do something, it wasn’t completely clear what specifically but you were ready for hell, as the Giantess readjusted her position, switching from sitting down to lying down on the land below. Her Wonderous and magnificent body lay down on whatever was unfortunate enough to be beneath her. This was the middle of nowhere so luckily no people were around. Well at least you hoped so.

 

Having shifted herself, she braces her legs and shifts them apart from one another. Her heavenly sexy thighs drift away from each other’s planetary body composed of flesh as they welcome the picturesque view of the almost hairless cave inside. It was her Pussy, at such a massive size you didn’t even bother trying to conceptualise it’s size or height, it was easily big enough to fit you in. Hell she could fit an entire city inside if she so as pleased, we were that worthless, that minuscule in comparison to her…

 

Lost in thought at the almost hypnotizing sight laid in front of you, you remember where you are. Stuck out on the tip of her finger, which from the angle you could see her womanhood from made it clear she was pointing at herself... 

 

Which meant that-

 

AHHHHHHHHHH

 

Before you could truly process what was going to happen, or even brace for impact. Her fingers had plunged inside herself, into her hole. Carrying you inside at a Velocity you had never travelled before. All that you knew was that one second you were free, and the next you were less then a couple metres away from her gargantuan honey pot, now overflowing with clear sticky liquid.

 

And soon engulfing me too

 

You thought to yourself, in the instant you were almost making contact with her Vagina you could tell your world was getting dark, no longer basked in the harsh sunlight of Australia but rather enveloping in the humid and dangerously alcoholic like scent of this Goddess. Her pussy had gulped your being into her. The feeling took you aback as you felt a bit wheezy, a bit lustful even. Were her Vaginal fluids an aphrodisiac?

 

Every second your rational mind had started given way, the more you stayed here the further away any clear thoughts remained. One of the few things you could notice in the throttling environment amidst you were her vaginal walls, their husk in its slimy embrace was pulling, towards the direction going deeper inside of her. You also noticed her fingers were gone, no longer pushing you in, meaning these walls were somehow pulling you in deeper and deeper to her depths. You wondered if she could even feel you in here, she was so large after all. Someone of her grand stature was so much more then a tiny insignificant speck like you could even hope to stimulate. It saddened you to compare yourself to a speck but as the reality of the situation around you unfolded it became clearer that to her (size wise) that’s what you were. Something so tiny she could probably barely even feel, someone who could barely even be compared to an insect.

 

Her walls tugged you in deeper, it felt like you were being swallowed in her embrace. The horrid smell continued to overwhelm you, in all honesty it wasn’t as unpleasant as you thought it’d be. If anything the core of her being had made you feel more aroused then ever, and you couldn’t even pinpoint why.

 

Submerging deeper and deeper, her fluids now beginning to flood your world in their sticky embrace. You couldn’t swim or squirm out of them either, they held you firmly in place to her Vaginal walls which continued to pull you in deeper. They had effectively glued you to the chasmic abyss inside between her legs.

 

N-No... Stop Thi-

 

Your panic had begun to sprawl, a sense of dread loomed over you as you realized that her being was hell bent on swallowing you in to her most scared and private of places. Lost in panic you try to scream out but to no avail, you don’t think she can hear you now. Her walls and inner most delicate parts muffled the sound. Even still, you had the feeling she wasn’t going to kill, while you did try to use logic to arrive to that conclusion, it only felt like a bit of hope left onto you. After all, why Wouldn’t she just kill me then? It would be easy, all she would have to do is to close her legs, and her walls would contract and squish me to death…

 

It was a dark and grotesque thought, but it made sound sense. After all she wasn’t getting pleasure from this, not as much as she would most likely like at least. She would need to be thrashing around and squishing her legs, touching herself to enjoy this. But she’s not. The fact the walls aren’t contracting and squeezing you meant she hadn’t closed her legs yet. She had stayed in the original position she stuffed you inside in as, not to mention there were no signs of fingers or anything re-entering her hole again. Meaning she wasn’t touching herself either.

 

“So if getting off isn’t what she’s doing... Then What’s her end game here?!?”

 

You scream in a distressed and confused voice. Your body still continuously being pulled along her vaginal walls, getting deeper and deeper. You could see her Cervix from so long away, but now it’s close, almost a couple metres away from you.

 

Damn, she must be giving it her all to hold back considering how wet it is.


Your last couple of thoughts before being dragged into her cervix, where you assume your going to be absorbed and swallowed into. Entering even farther depths no man has ever seen before. Leaving her Pussy behind, you begin to enter her Uterus as you resign to your fate. Your sight getting blurry from the mucus covering her entrance. Your body tired from the hell its been through. You slowly begin to fall into a deep slumber, your last thoughts denoting the feeling of your mind leaving your body, like loosing touch with your physical self. It was as if your soul had left your body.

 

---

 

Finally, I’ve done it. I’ve Fucking done it.

 

Leaving out a panting breath of relief from swallowing your soul mate into your Uterus. Where his body and soul were beginning to dissociate with one another, as in leave each other.

 

You continue panting, it took everything you had not to give into temptation and begin masturbating with your Husband inside of you, but you outlasted it. Now he was within your most scared parts. You could finally set up a telepathic bond with him. 


Now I can finally talk to him.

 

Your raised yourself up from your laid down position to see the mess you had made of the environment around. A Lake of of your nectar had been formed just outside your pussy, on the surface below.

 

Oh Fuck, I still got way too into it. Damn it.

 

Nothing you could do about it now though, you sigh and inhale slowly, accepting that you had caused a great deal amount of trouble to the people of earth. Actually they probably had located her location by now and began tracking her. Not that their insignificant technology paid any trouble to the Giantess, as you hadn’t a single fuck to give about their ordeal. You had your Beloved,  you didn’t care about them.

 

Once we can finally communicate I’ll…

 

You could still feel his squirming body inside her. Your Womanhood itself couldn’t really feel him though due to the size difference, but now that his soul was inside her Uterus it was different. You could feel both his body and soul squirming around, you could also feel his body slowing down. A result of his soul being pumped out of it.

 

His body wouldn’t be harmed of course, you wanted to preserve his original body. It had meant a lot to you, and you concluded it would probably mean a lot to your hubby to be if his body was still safe and sound. “And what safer place then inside me?” You thought, “After all, that’s what these sections of our body had evolved for”

 

It was true, A giantess’s Vaginal tract was not only for bodily functions but also for housing the soul and body of their soul mate. Unlike a human who’s instead had theirs for specifically reproductive purposes instead. As You’ve thought earlier it only made sense, as Giantess don’t need to reproduce but humans do. So this piece of difference in our anatomies made sense.

 

And now, With you inside me. You too will get to live with me forever. And I’ll take care of you too, for all eternity.

 

You want to fantasize about the scenarios you can do with your husband once he comes to, although before that you still need to convince him about it. You wanted your special someone to be happy after all. You wanted him to be happy with you, or more accurately , You needed him to be happy with you.

 

The thought of a rejection now would leave you heart broken. There’s no way for the progress made today to be undone. You two are fated partners after all, so you would simply have to warm him into the relationship one way or another. He was only a few minutes to an hour away from waking up as a soul, where you would have to explain everything to him. About why and what has happened to him, who you are and what you are. And finally ask him to stay with you forever… this realisation had finally hit you.

 

I’m Nervous, I’m really nervous…

 

You really wanted this with all your heart, and no way you would try to mess it up now. Any second you and him could have your telepathic bond finished and activated, then the conversation would start and then-

 

“H-Hello, Where am I? What’s going on, I can’t feel myself or anything... Is Someone out there?”

 

A voice, a perplexed and confused voice. Your soul knew who it was, your body and your heart knew. You weren’t exactly prepared for this. Well you were, but emotionally speaking it still felt so distraught. His voice, even when spoken telepathically, was so gentle and you could hear the faintest sense of quivering. He was in a dark place right now, he had no idea how or what he was doing there. It was essentially a prison that you put him into. Suddenly a wave of guilt was placed upon your shoulders, as you felt how selfish you were. Even still you had to remain head strong. You had to comfort him now, introduce yourself and tell him it’s all going to be okay. You dragged him onto all this, sure it was done out of love but it still felt bad now that the wave of lust had passed. You prayed he would forgive, and accept as you telepathically spoke back.

 

“H-Hello? Um, are you alright?”

 

“Y-Yea, I feel fine. Who is this, Where am I?”

 

“I, Um. I need you to promise not to freak out, but-“

You nervously gulp, and continue to respond.


“-I-I’m Violena, Your Slightly Obsessive lover.”



End Notes:

Prologue is finally over. Our two main leads will finally start talking too! There is a range of different things I could take this story from here, but I’ll try to not to betray the characterisation of the two characters so far. 

My own usual personal complaint for myself this chapter would be that I need to work on writing better descriptions of events and being able to naturally draw them out longer. Show not tell as well as describing using adjectives that feel write. It may show a bit that I’m not used to writing about insertion, as I am once again, a complete novice. I do hope that I can only improve going forward and that you all may bear with me. 


And thus, reviews, feedback and the like are much appreciated!

(oh and btw, my rate of producing chapters may slow down going forward for a bit. Thought I’d let you all knows)

Chapter 6. The much Needed Conversation. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Honestly wanted a more action heavy chapter, but I thought a talk would be quite good to have between our protagonists. So here it is, quite a exposition heavy chapter with dialogue. Not much typical giantess stuff, it’s a bit of a stretch but I guess you could call it in the gentle tag?


anyway, feed back is appreciated. My update schedule for this will begin to slow down after this chapter. So yeah.

“You're my What?!”

 

“What was going on?” You thought, A terrifyingly dark world was all you could see. The last moments of your awake being were surrounded by the gushing sounds of slimy and mushy walls. A Loud nervous sounding heart beat could also be heard by you, It wasn’t your own, and the Heart beat reverberated around you. Encompassing all directions as it pulsed with excitement. And now, some being had announced themselves as your wife?

 

“Your Wife”

 

The idea of it sounded bizarre as it traced your lost  mind brazenly.


Since when did I have a partner? Why was I in this dark place, The last I remember I was…

 

The fate you had suffered was eerily reminded to you, as you reconciled with the fact that you were stuffed inside the Core of this Giantess, inside her Pussy. But you no longer could feel any body parts of yours. A feeble attempt of grabbing your arms with your opposing hands or grabbing your legs was made, but to no avail. You couldn’t feel your legs, you could still move them but you just couldn’t touch them. You then begin to think again, outwardly from your being. You're not sure how or what is going on, but the fact communication is finally possible beckons you with relief.

 

“A-Am I still inside your-”

 

She interrupts

 

“Yea, you are... Look, listen I know this looks really bad but please hear me out!”

 

She pleads with you, to listen to her story. Naturally you were confused and concerned. Hell, you didn’t even know exactly what she was. The only description fit was a Goddess like being, someone who had the ability and power to control and do as she wanted. Someone who while may still be flawed, but have enough power to bypass ethics or morality all together. Of course, you had no intention of fighting against her right now, such misplaced bravery to question your circumstances right now would only be foolish. However you didn’t quite want to plead and beg her every whim either. So you pick the response that comes natural to you.

 

“...”

 

A Silent figurative Stance of disbelief as you wait for her to explain herself.

 

“First off, I am Violena. Nice to meet you.”

 

You quick shot a reply back

 

“Vile-Lena?”

 

She casts back with an Embarrassed Authoritative tone.

 

“NO! Vi-O-Len-A. Or just call me Lena for short (Lay-na, although Le-na works too).”

 

The Louder than usual response had made it clear to you that she wasn’t speaking with her mouth, but using... Telepathy? It wasn’t quite clear. However, as if reading your mind, she continues her explanation.

 

“I am from a race of God-like beings, we are the largest sentient creatures in the Many Universes to exist. We are a branch of Goddesses, my people themselves are called the Giantess.”

 

“Giantess?” You ask in a questioning tone.

 

“Towering Female goliaths that dominate other beings with their sheer scale and power. We had an evolutionary period of exponential growth before we evolved past it all. Now we are immortal, and don’t need to reproduce.”

 

You could only stay silent in aghast of what was told. Humanity had been trying for decades now for their greatest challenge of expanding past the Gigantic planetary landmass known as earth. And yet, it was just a pathetic speck of rock in the grand scheme of things. People had already been scaling past universes. You couldn’t help but feel small, more tiny than ever before in what you just heard as Lena continues.

 

“If you couldn’t tell, I’m quite large for our people. Our kind Usually aren’t as big as I, the form you saw earlier was the result of many shrinking in sizes. I-It's why I couldn’t reach out to you earlier! My voice would have hurt you...”

 

Her voice?

 

It had made sense, with her stature her voice alone could have killed people as small as us if she accidently raised it. Such realisation casts upon another question to you.

 

“Does that have anything to do with why I’m inside you...”

 

“Y-Yea, We can form a connection with our Soul partner, to talk to them. It’s just something we can do.”

 

“Soul Partner?!”

 

“Yep, You're my Soulmate, my one and only lover for life. I’m sure you can feel it to, some sort of connection between us, an uncontrollable longing of affection. Something that's formed when two people have the perfect mix of personalities or traits for one another.”

 

She was right, Even amidst your terror you still felt a sense of adoration for this mysterious being. Despite all logic pointing elsewhere, you found yourself stuck between terror and enthrallment from her presence.

 

“O-Oh, Right. So, The reason why you're inside my Pussy right now is because... Well, I wanted to keep you safe, your body safe.”

 

She wanted to keep me safe? 

You reply

 

“My body, As in that-”

 

“I could have just sucked your soul out after forcefully removing it from your body. Or let nature do that. Your soul gets separated once you pass on. BUT, BUT, I didn’t! I wanted to make sure you were safe. Really, I’m being honest! I even-”

 

She began panicking, as if nervous. And for somehow you found yourself in the natural position to console her.

 

“Wait, Wait. Calm down. I’m listening. You don’t need to panic.”

 

In her unbecoming and worried tone she spoke back.

“Really? You believe me? Even after I had forced you into-”

 

“You were doing it because you wanted us to communicate right? It’s all good.”

 

In reality It wasn’t, you yourself were still frantic about this entire mess. But if she doesn’t calm down then you would never have any answers. So you continue, “ I’m here with you, Quite literally inside you in fact. So please continue explaining.”

 

A hint of relief could of been heard from her voice, a mix of sad resentment but a reassured tone.

“Okay... Okay. So, Right now you're inside me, as you know.”

 

You nod in agreement, only after feeling embarrassed as you realise it serves no purpose as she can’t see you.

 

“So basically, I, Violena had separated your body and soul from one another safely in my Uterus.”

 

“You're what!?”

 

She hastily jolts back a reply.

 

“It’s completely normal practice for a giantess. I’m guessing that area is a reproductive organ and that’s why your freaking out, But we don’t reproduce so It's got a different purpose.”

 

Oh

 

That did sound plausible, she did mention something about that earlier in the conversation.

 

Wait, Wait, So then does that Mean I’m stuck here forever?!

 

“What-What’s going to happen to me, Am I going to be stuck down here forever?”

 

“No! No!” she hastily replied, “ I’ve set up a system for this, Uh, I’ll simplify my explanation a bit but basically. ”

 

Lena, begins to explain to you in Simple terms. Her explanation still leaves you confused but you try your best to understand it.

 

“The way your soul works is that it is housed inside a body of yours with a certain amount of DNA matching. Basically that would be your usual human body. But, I, as a Goddess can create you a new body... One that can share most of the similar features and looks of your original one. So your soul can actually be bound there. Usually Humans when they die, their souls go to the great beyond or a respective goddess who has them as their soul mate. In your case your soul will always B line to me.”

 

There you have it, It’s official, from the sounds of it, the core of her being is quite likely to be a familiar home to you. As you begin processing, Lena continues her explanation.

 

“From there, your soul will be housed in my sacred inner parts, where I can create a new body for you ( New bodies can be created from anywhere on the body once the soulmate's soul is extracted), which you can then house. In essence, It’s like reincarnation, or a revival spell as your split soul can then be redirected there.”

 

You didn’t know what to say. She basically had control over your life and death. And seemed pretty contempt of holding on to you. The idea, while slightly terrifying, her mention that it was naturally going to happen regardless as being soul mates, forces you to re-contextualize the course of events. The fact that you couldn’t even look at her to grasp the sight of what is going to happen to you only magnified her power over you, something that sent shivers down your spiritual spine.


“Oh, I can do a lot of things for you, and in general A lot of magic stuff too. That’s what your kind would call this, right? Magic?”

 

“S-Such as?”

 

“I can make your new body bigger, I can’t make it too big however. But I definitely can make it bigger than it already is, the only issue is that I can’t do that here on earth for you... Sorry against the rules, We aren’t allowed to modify people and send them back to their home planet.”

 

“Rules? You can lord over people but can’t-”

 

“Yea, they are quite outdated rules, there also aren't many rules, I think the current head of Goddesses is working on changing them. Speaking of rules, I’m thinking of buying earth”

 

Before you can protest against the sudden abrupt prompt, she asks you a question.

 

“So, I’ve given you an explanation for myself. I’ll expand on it later, once we really get to know one another. But what about you, Cutie? You haven’t even told me your name yet.”

 

“I-I’m Blyke, Blyke Pensworth. I’m a scientist who recently graduated from university but am stuck with no real path forward. Well until now I guess.”.

 

“AWWWW, A scientist. Like one of those smarty people who solve issues? How cool is that!”

 

“No, No. I’ve done nothing to deserve the title. Only a Grad Student right now. Honestly was feeling a bit dry on ideas for my life. I kinda just left for a bit out to the country side where you found me. Wanted a break from it all, from all the stress and work and balance between finance, Work, Aspirations, Life in general.”

 

“Wow, Sounds heavy... I guess you have to pull your weight on earth. I bet it was rough, Don’t worry let wifey give you a little hug. Oh, Er, I guess I can’t really right now”

 

You hear a slight chuckle in her voice, seemingly her nerves had calmed down. Either that or she had Steeled herself to do something.

 

“I, Uh. I have something to ask of you.”

 

“Hmm?” I let out a confused mumble as it caught me off guard.

 

“Are-Are you okay with being with me. I know the Universe chose this encounter, and that I didn’t give you a chance earlier with what happened. I could give any excuse I wanted but I really want you to be happy, for us to be happy. If you aren’t happy about this, I, Well I can’t not have you. But I’ll tone myself down a bit. We won't have to do the romantic parts or anything, just friends...”

 

A brisk silence had stirred up in your discussion. You could hear the heartbreak in her voice regarding this topic. It was subtle, but the excitement had vanished from her voice and was replaced with dread. Despite barely knowing her, the idea of her heart shattering left you in unease. Like a sense of Puking, something disgusting. You knew your answer. You decide to break the silence.

 

“You said, Something about Soulmates forming together because they were perfect for one another, Right?”

 

Teary eyes evident from her voice, she replied “Y-Yea?”, most likely having a brief idea of where this was going.

 

“Well then, There is no guilt about this. The Universe didn’t decide this, If we were meant to be then I guess we both had indirectly decided to be together. Maybe we both felt lonely and sought out connection, if this is where that lead then so be it. Love can take out any size or form after all. And I think that’s a beautiful thing.”

 

A Quivering voice of crying was heard, you could hear the cathartic tears themselves land on the ground due to how small you were.

 

“Y-You mean, You Don’t mind this? With how Big I am and everything?”

 

“I didn’t expect this year for me to marry an interstellar giant cosmic explorer lady, But I ain’t gonna complain. I’m down to try this if you are-”

 

Without a moment of hesitation she responds.

 

“Yes. Absolutely. We’ll make this work. I Promise. I’ll bring you to a world of fun and adventure where no one else ever could.”


You Could feel the Vaginal walls around you twitch and excitement.

 

And With a Powerful Declaration by Violena, Your love life had just begun anew. 



End Notes:

The love between our two has begun, will they explore their love privately or will they rummage across the earth? 

It’s a pretty exposition heavy chapter so I hope you can forgive me, I wanted to explain how the revival mechanic for Blyke is gonna work and such.  Plus it was a much needed talk.

as always feedback is heavily appreciated. Remember to review if you have something to say. 

My one personal criticism for myself this chapter would be that my dialogue pacing needs work, I honestly have no idea how to introduce a dialogue scenes, whenever I do it feels poorly done. 

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Chapter 7. The Unaware Giantess’ Crusade. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Slightly longer then usual chapter, There have been some more tags added that I thought I would do. Like Unaware and Vore. Now vore is something that’s not really done to heavily here, more unaware. 


Which speaking of which I’ve found out it is really difficult to write, so my personal complaint for myself this time is my lack of ability to describe a scene for unaware scenarios.


Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and leave a review.

This will be the start of our relationship.

 

It was a weight off my shoulders. I’d successfully won over the young man that is to be my future husband. He was there, in me, right up inside the most precious and delicate parts of me. My womb, my womanhood and core. I could feel his tiny lack of expanse across my vaginal walls when I was sealing his body inside, slurping it into my pussy.

 

Now, I could still feel him. His trapped tiny soul stuck in loving embrace to me, all that was around him in fact was me. With no way or scene for him to touch or feel anything else.

 

OH, and his original body was there too. Which I’m keeping, It’s mine, forever. It’ll never leave my hole ever, the outside world is dangerous after all. So it’s safer inside me, His soul can do the travelling with a fake body if he has to. It’s a wonderful new home for a wonderful man.


His name, Blyke Pensworth, was also quite cute. Wasn’t a usual name though, Even across the empty expanse of space, such a name was rather uncommon. His Dull Hazel eyes in conjunction with his In shape stature portrayed him as any healthy young male. And across all that emptiness, there was only 1 of him. Only one person worth my love.

 

Yeah, I was giddy. Ready to grow all big and head home and celebrate. Not just any festivities either but in style, We would party and do so much together.

 

He doesn’t know it yet but I’m a bit of an alcoholic,

 

I really felt like drinking, drinking in bliss and cathartic joy that I reached my happy ending. Well I suppose it’s my happy beginning. Didn’t really matter, I was happy. And as we continue to talk and get to know each other we’ll have something to do.  


My internal ramblings were interrupted by the voice of my adorable lover.

 

“Lena, So uh, What should we do now? Do I get my body??”

 

“Now, Now, honey. You need your rest. Soul Mate Bonding places a great deal of stress on you. So please just relax for now. Get comfortable and all.”


“Ah… I see.” he murmured. 

 

I Try to ease his unrest and evident anxiousness about this delicate situation we were in. I believe he was getting ready to suggest I remove him from the Vaginal sanctuary between my thighs. He’s cute cries of concern just make me feel a flame between my legs there, but alas I can’t bring him back yet, I didn’t have his new body ready. So I tell him to rest instead.

 

I could basically hear the disappointment in his voice at the sound of that, Not that I can blame him. But it was de facto, His tiny being would have to rest within me, between my Swaying Hips at least for a little while longer.

 

Deadbeat tired, was the only way I could describe my state of mind right now. Somehow a mix of wanting to party but too tired to host it was how I would more accurately describe it I guess. My entire journey or uh, ‘Quest’ you could call it was to take my Soul mate. Now that I have that I just wanna fall into a deep sleep, resting both the body and soul. Sadly reality wasn’t as peachy, I had a job that needed to be done and my shift starts in a sooner rather than later period of time, (In earth days it would be about 20, it took Violena 7.5 days to get to Earth). Not to mention I still had to purchase Earth and the nearby Solar clusters. 

 

Ahhh, what a pain

 

Taking and claiming ownership was such a brutal process too. I would need to beat the submission onto the Species that were deemed the top of the food chain there to know they were under Me, that I were their gods and that they agree to being underneath My presence. You couldn’t just take a Planet and be done with it. The only thought that came to mind was-

 

God forsaken age old rules again.

 

Truly was an unnecessary rule, If you could just overpower a Population then it should be yours. Why the need to beat fear into them? The poor, shaken and terrified tiny mites they are. I could only feel sorry for their fate. This was gonna be a painful process for me, After all I wasn’t into claiming and taking celestial bodies.

 

Ahh, If only Aisha was here. She was an expert at claiming planets, I never listened to her about this kind of stuff as I just found it weird.

 

*Sigh*

 

A deep inhale and exhale of air was all I could do, It felt like it was going to be a tiresome process. I had made sure to stay still to ensure Blyke was able to fall asleep. Resting was his top priority. For me It was coming to terms with the fact that an entire Military of some country was most likely coming here in the middle of this desert continent. I mean, of course they were coming. Sure I Shook them off way earlier but a little scare wasn’t going to do much.

 

From what you’ve seen, Humans can be stupid and mindless creatures. Unable to understand that some things are beyond their control. Their fate as my playthings or possibly accidently crushing some of them was what the Universe had decided for them. I was better than a Cruel and unjustly Giantess at least, So there’s that for them to count towards their luck. Continuously thinking about this, I had of course come with a minor headache. I would have to then try to double check that every human nearby isn’t in some way of form related to your hubby either, Would make an awful second impression after all…

 

Whatever, I’ll just lie down for now and catch some Shut eye. If I get rudely interrupted then I’ll deal with it then.

 

Basking the ground with my Back, I readjust my position and begin to lie my upper back down to the ground and let gravity do the rest…

 

———

 

 

“Soldiers, Hurry up and get in Formation! This is an unprecedented protocol. Your ability to dispatch the threat will be what determines Humanity’s future. Do you Hear me?”

 

“Yes, SIR!”

 

 

A Large batch of Military Soldiers, hoisted up in tanks and Helicopters as well as fighter planes were lined up. All coming in to Surround the Goddess like being that had traversed their land. Their Machinery was far larger than a human, and yet to the Giantess it would be estimated that it would be similar to only a Cm or 2 in size. The Military crew couldn’t help but feel defeated in their tininess, in the fact that they are unable to fight or protect against such a Monstrous being.

 

“Sir, On the Horizon. We see the Giantess creature. We Should arrive there in about an hour.”

 

“Good, What’s her status right now” asked the Military Major.

 

“She seems to be in a state of rest, Perhaps sleeping. It would be wise to be cautious around her for the time being.” replied the Ensign.

 

“We can Observe her from our first wave’s actions. Send them out, Only the First Wave.”

 

“Aye Sir,”

 

The Major had assigned Hundreds of Soldiers on Short notice on the first wave, He had Split the groups up into several as It be catastrophically easy for this Giantess to swipe them all away at once. This tactic would prolong their survival.

 

As they drew closer, the Towering figure of the Goddess came into view. ‘She was Enormous’ were the only thoughts that came to the first wave of Soldiers locked in tanks and such that came into view. The length of her waist would be a vast distance to the normal sized humans near her sleeping figure.

 

The Giantess seems asleep, Our orders from above are to terminate her. This would be a wasted opportunity if not taken, After all you have to strike while the Iron is hot!

 

“First wave! Fire!!!” Screamed the admirals on the telecommunications software they used. It was a sudden message that was abruptly heard across for everyone in the first platoon. Which only consisted of Tanks, foot soldiers and a small amount of Helicopters. All of which were heavily armed and ready for warfare. As the command was given, the Tanks began firing first.

 

sssBHLAAM”

 

The sound of large scale firing, like a very strong Cannon. To the Humans who stood close enough for the Cannons to shoot but far enough for their safety their distance was a few Kilometres away, the Cannons were more like artillery on Tanks, firing long distances. Each shuddered in heavy explosions, with what was shot landing on the Giantess’s side, her Waist. She was lying down back to the ground with her belly facing towards the sky. To her the Loud ‘sssBHLAAM’ of the Cannon was barely audible, if she focused with her Goddess super hearing she could hear most certainly but she was limited to the functions of her asleep figure.

 

“A-Are we even doing any damage, Like making a Dent at all?” Asked a terrified Newbie soldier. The Answer was obvious to anyone however, it was explicitly implied in the plan that the first group was bait to see what the actual plan was going to consist of to take down this Massive being was.

 

Suddenly, a Loud groan was heard from the Humongous figure.

 

Mhmm.”

 

The Sounds of someone feeling a slight itch whilst asleep, where in their half asleep nature their body takes action before their mind. In a trice, it felt like the world had come to a stop, as if time and motion had halted. Tiny Humanity was left visibly awestruck in pure unbridled terror of what was awaiting them. A Giant female figure, It was her figure, and it was readjusting positions.

 

“RUN! RUN! EVERYONE GET OUT OF THERE!” was flung in disarray across the intercom. In a feeble attempt to round up the masses of Wave 1 to retreat. But it didn’t matter, As the Giantess shifted from lying on her back to her side facing the hard Savanna ground beneath her. Her Body rapidly approaches the hundreds of soldiers who are now scurrying away... Before stopping? Her body freezes in a half tilt away from fully switching to lying on her belly down to the ground, instead it’s just her sides. A brief moment of relief is found in the Soldiers... Before they truly caught a glimpse of their fate.


*THUD*

 

Her Breasts, the two massive and Vast mounds of flesh now fall from what once was a stable position to the hard terrain beneath, resting on their side boobs. The Poor people below had only a few seconds to process what had just happened, before it was too late. Her soft tits had landed on the first Platoon, where they all had gathered. Everyone gets smooshed underneath the weight and pressure of the eclipsing size of her Chest.

 

Mhmmmmm”

 

Another Groan had come, as if to symbolise the turn being over and getting comfortable in her new position. The Goddess had wiped out hundreds of lives unknowingly under her swaying breasts. Reduced to stains, No, even less.

 

“First Platoon? Anyone! Is Anyone still there?!” The Military Major begged into the radio silence. Hoping for the smallest of cries to be heard, but silence was all that came. It became clear that Humanity was less than insects to her. Their military spending couldn't even leave a dent to her gigantic flawless figure. A feeling of being unbelievably small shrouded the remaining Soldiers, some thought it would be wise to quit or cancel ahead of time than fight a no win battle. Hell, the Military major himself wanted that now. Sadly, the realisation of their situation kicked in, This goddess-like being was an unknown threat that they signed on short notice to slay and capture. All rational orders and humane acts from the people who ordered them, People in power were gone. They were merely tools for a job, the corrupt pieces of filth in charge wouldn’t let them leave now. Not when their mission, their goal, their objective for what they travelled so far for was right in front of them. The Major sighed a solemn mumble of reluctance. He didn’t want to order his next command, but he had no other choice, the Major knew it would mean the deaths of everyone in those groups but their regiment was under their government’s thumb.

 

“Platoon 2... and 4... I need you all to go next...” adversely voiced the Major. It tore his heart a part knowing what his orders meant. He prayed to whatever, if any, higher power above that this Giantess would wake and leave them be. Reality wasn’t so kind however, she stayed in her peaceful rest, in slumber. Blissfully unaware that her two mounds of fat had ended the lives of many.

 

A lone voice vocalised his concern, “S-Sir, I don’t think this is a good idea.”

 

“Platoon 2 and 4, I repeat you are next. Get into your discussed formation and get ready to attack.”  Ignored the Inexperienced Major.

 

The Soldiers did as they were told, Platoons 2 and 4 consisted of mainly fighter Jets, Helicopters and other aerial units. All equipped with firearms and weaponry. What the Military hoped to do could be seen as almost laughable considering their stronger powers, Tanks and Artillery were unable to scathe the Towering beast. Regardless they marched or flew on forward Until they eventually reached the Goddess’s fortified form.

 

Clad briskly in Leather like substances over her privates and up to her hips and shoulders, leaving her silky, smooth and soft bare skin open to view. The Giantess was still lying on her sides, rather than top or back. Her sleeping face staring at the mortified soldiers in machinery charging towards her. Completely unaware of their presence, they were just that insignificant to her, she hadn’t felt the faintest need to defend herself or anything before sleeping.

 

Unbeknownst to the aerial unit coming closer, who came into close viewing of her face at just 9 Km away, her breathing alone would prove cataclysmic. As Unexpectedly, the giantess begins breathing from her mouth as she enters deep sleep. Up till now her nostrils were intaking Mega Liters of air from the Surroundings, as well as any unfortunate birds that happened to be nearby. It was obvious they must avoid such a terrible fate to be stuck in her nostril cavity so they planned against it. What caught them all off guard was her abrupt switching to her mouth to breathe. The sudden increase in the force around them had Quadrupled, the very Aerial environment around would all deplete swiftly into her mouth as she inhaled, a Stark difference to what could now be compared to as the weak display of power her nose brought.

 

“T-This Crazy Bitch!?”

 

“WHAT’S GOING ON?!”

 

“She Doesn’t even need to breathe, She was up in space earlier... Why is she doing this?!?”

 

The confused Forces that were trapped in their aerial machinery screamed and cried out for help while unjustly cursing the Giantess before them. Each of her breaths that were inhaled could swoop up a Plane or an Helicopter with ease, her exhales could blow them away sending them out of a safe velocity, doomed to crash. Perhaps such a fate would be better? At least there was hope for survival in that one.

 

 

“What-What do we do? We can’t escape this air space. Her breaths are drawing us closer and Closer?! The Moment we eject she could Inhale us like an insignificant dust particles!”

 

They were stuck, mostly the helicopters were at least, unable to escape their predicament. The Second they eject they lose any way of resisting the powerful Gushing winds of her inhales and will meet their demise between her lips... Or even possibly worse.

 

All had braced for an impact, each and every breath she took could mean their last. It was only a matter of time before the aerial Machineries engines or wings gave out. So far it was only Platoon 2 that had been subjugated to this hell, Platoon 4 was on their way but had been hastily ordered to stop after having observed the pitiful display of Platoon 2.

 

*Whoooosh*

 

An Exhale had come, 2 Helicopters who were struggling to stay in the air with their weaker power had given out. Blown away. Gone. They flew with the disgustingly wet and humid breath of this god-like being, reaching a velocity of over 500km an hour. The individuals inside luckily managed to eject before crashing, now safe from the nightmarish hell that the rest of the 2nd squad are dealing with. After witnessing the fall out of two helicopters, the remaining soldiers continued to brace for impact. It was especially hard for planes which required a constant Velocity to travel, they couldn’t just hover. Luckily the veterans piloting were more than capable of keeping the plane afloat, for how long? No one knew.

 

“...”

 

There was a stop in Pattern of exhales and Inhales. Giving the Soldiers a moment to take in what was happening... before her large mouth opened up, unlike before to now reveal a large gaping hole.

 

*YAAAAWNN*

 

 

She was waking up, in her half adrift in sleep state she let out a yawn. Opening her mouths to reveal a cave in size unlike any soldier had ever seen. A vast sum of Air, was being taken in, carrying the multiple aerial units. Everyone was being swooped in. Planes, Helicopters and all. No one could escape this eerie fate.

 

“FUCK, FUCK THIS!”

 

“NOO, WAKE UP!”

 

“NOT LIKE THIS, PLEASE?!”

 

The soldiers cried and begged upon deaf ears, their voices may have been heard if the giantess was fully awake. The tragedy lied in the fact she wasn’t. The Planes were in the front, closest to the Giantess had kissed goodbye to the outside world, their fate was now eclipsed in a humid and wet environment, a cave. Surrounded by Wet sticky saliva and a massive Pink Muscle that was meant to be a tongue. Just as her Yawn finished the rest of the aerial units had joined into this Horrific fate, unable to escape as she slightly closed her mouth as she exhaled. Unfortunately no one managed to escape at that time, and the Goddess returned to breathing with her nose now that she is awake.


The Soldiers were slightly shielded against the horrid smell of rancid bacteria and Sulphur due to their Planes and Helicopters. But they weren’t going to last. Whether it was considered blissful that none managed to be bit on or crunched/crushed by the prison known as her Oral cavity or actually a one way trip to hell was yet to be seen. Soldiers knew now there was no way to escape this fate. They were going to be eaten, completely unaware by their captor. The Planes and Helicopters no longer worked either inside her mouth, most ended up falling into the Giantess’s esophagus or hitting the walls of her mouth. Both actions tickled her, and made her reflexively swallow.

 

The Soldiers inside could tell they were going to die, Esophagus muscles began clenching at their Machinery. The People inside crying or screaming out to curse their fate. Just when they thought their lives would be crushed to death, the muscles retracted before they could crush the cluster of Metals and the humans inside.

 

“W-Wha?” was the only response they could give.

 

Unknown to them that the God-like being who had consumed them consisted of a separate anatomy, which possessed slightly different bodily functions. When a Giantess swallows their throat muscles don’t crush and mush the food to help swallow. Instead these muscles inside a Giantess wrap around the food to safely direct it down to either of two Stomachs the Goddess in question has. One of these stomachs are similar to a Humans, whilst the other was a renowned as a brutal torture device that any Sentient being from a type III Civilization (Kardashev scale) dreaded and feared. Anytime a convict from such a society was sentenced their fate inside there would result in them begging and crying, leaving all previous forms of pride to dust in a vein attempt to convince anyone that such a fate would be overkill on to them. No one wanted to go in there. It was a type of hell unlike any other (Maybe more on this later).

 

Luckily for the clueless humans inside, they were too small to be considered even sentient. They were nothing more than specks of dust or metal and were slowly slid down the Esophagus to the normal pit of digestion. Not that it was any better for their lives though. Digestion was Digestion nonetheless …

 

--- (Back to first person)

 

 

*Gurgle*

 

The Sound of my stomach rumbled, It must be a scary thing to hear for any nearby living being, huh. It wasn’t the usual I’m Hungry kind of growl, but rather the growl of an active digestive tract.

 

Hmmm, wonder why It’s growling like that? Maybe I am hungry after all. It’s not like I’ve had anything to eat recently.

 

I Begin stretching, disassembling my previously laid down position on my side and sit on my knees and then eventually standing.

 

*Yawn*

 

Ah, that’s the second one today. Maybe I should hurry home and get some proper sleep before work... Ahhh, Work. Something I really don’t want to think about, so I very quickly and easily redirect my mind to something much better. My Husband, Blyke. His soul is still resting inside my walls. Safe and sound.

 

I let out a small chuckle, We can finally have some fun together when we get home. I think naughtily while tracing my finger on top of my lower abdomen. Below my stomach, above my Privates. Approximately where he would be resting. Just when-

 

Hm? What was that?

 

On the ground when I look closely I See a Tiny group of metallic objects... 

 

Ah damn it must be the Military group again.

 

You know… I gave you all a chance... But I have my Husband too so I’m in a better mood so Maybe i’ll spare you all this time. Also I noticed there aren't many of them this time.

 

It was a small group of metallic objects, I would have thought they would bring a larger group if they were after me... Guess not.

 

I turn around to walk away from their direction. Not wanting to unnecessarily hurt them but then I feel a slight itch on the heel of my right foot.

 

*BOOM*

 

 

They are firing at me…

 

AGAIN

 

Have they really learnt nothing from last time, I refuse to Believe their ability of BASIC Fucking pattern recognition is so bad. I haven’t done anything to them, I’ve avoided you all! Why?

 

I Inhale to Meditate myself... Yeah, they are just scared. That’s all.

 

I reassure myself.

 

But if they are scared then why shoot me when I’m walking away?

 

Only to counteract it with logic.


I stare back at their little Military party. I specifically left them as I was afraid that they could be related to my Husband in some way shape or form. But now I actually have my Husband and that opens up a whole range of new abilities.

 

One thing we Giantess’ can do once we obtain our soul mate, is called DNA Mémoire matching. We use the DNA of our partner within us to See if the people in front of us have any ties, connections or some sort of bond related to the person in question. It’s a simple process really. I could do it now that I have him.

 

I began this technique, It isn’t hard to learn or anything. Again it’s just the missing soul mate part that is difficult. My eyes begin glowing a sharper more vibrant glint of Violet as I stare down onto the masses. If anyone has some sort of connection then I should see some form of glowing light somewhere from the masses of humans... Which I don’t. So having reached my conclusion I deactivated my ability.

 

Glaring Aggressively at the pieces of filth below, not hiding a shred of my disappointment.

 

This is the state of this Planet’s defences that was meant to protect my Husband?

 

Perhaps an unfair judgement, This was most likely only the Military of one country or something.

 

Still, your lack of understanding is rather... Annoying.

 

I doubt they all are to blame however. People on the pecking order are just following the chain of command. I am mad at everyone here, and By no means am I any less disappointed. Nonetheless, Its unfair to target everyone due to the incompetence of a few leaders... Who probably have resulted in many lives being lost.

 

However, I’m not going to even pretend to be nice here. They could of just left me alone, I’m too tired to silently put up with this. Plus they aren’t even related to my Hubby, I have no reason to be nice to them.

 

“Speak, little Insects. If you can tell me who your leader is then I’ll spare the lot of you.”

 

With my rather Condescending tone, I leave many in a state of pure freight. It was a matter of minutes before they ousted their leader.

 

I pick up the little Commander here by lowering my palm at an angle to the ground and direct him to climb it like the bug he is. whatever rank he may have. Marshal, Lieutenant, Captain or Major. It’s all the same under my foot as a red stain. I couldn’t care less. I raise back up and stand with him on my palm.


“You, You realise you're the one who could have put so many lives in danger. You're so Insignificant, why are you so Hell bent on trying to fight me?”

 

My Harsh words must have sounded like cannon fire to him, rampaging through his ears. I didn’t speak very loudly, it was still rather quiet. The size difference was still a bother as ever for communication.

 

“I-I, I didn’t wan-”

 

“Silence, Your going to pay for your incompetence as a leader Now-”

 

“Wait-Wait, I had to do it. please Believe me.” He cried.

 

I decided to let him finish pleading, I was angered hence why I initially cut him off, but I guess he deserves to at least defend himself…

 

He continues, “The people above me, My government officers told me to. That I had to fight no matter what happens to us.”

 

The man began sobbing at the cruelty of his fate. I even felt a little bad, like looking at a bug that broke a wing or a leg. Just how sad.

 

“PLEASE, Oh Please, I beg you, don’t kill my men. The brave men and women who fought with me had to do as much as I did. Don’t kill me either, Please...” He whimpered.

 

So I was right, it was all from a pecking order. It was hard to believe initially but considering the smaller size of their military and that these individuals' uniforms are quite different, they might be from a more poor or corrupt country/community. Being ordered to die indirectly, having nothing able to do against. As stupid as these Humans were, they were quite cute when they begged and pleaded, although I recognize that wasn’t a good feeling to have so I dismissed it.

 

“Are you from here? From this land mass?”

 

I quietly Murmured in a slightly more gentle tone.

 

The man quickly got to his feet despite his pitiful stature, and tried to communicate back. His ears seemed in pain from my voice. “N-No, The entire world is turned on its head in an attempt to subjugate you- uh, Capture you... There may be more militaries after you, even now right as we speak. Our smaller nation caught wind of you nearby…”

 

Hmm, what an inconvenient turn of events.

 

“ Tell me where you're from, little one. I’ll let you run away with your crew.”

 

“...What are you going to do?!”

 

“I have a world to fix, A bit of force to those at the top, those who are responsible should be okay... right.”

 

“Are you going to-”

 

“If not, then who else is to blame? You?”

 

“NO! Not me, I was ordered to.” The man went back to begging which exemplified his cowardice.

 

“Then that just leaves the Leaders at the top doesn’t it? I won’t be too violent with them... Maybe.” I say playfully as I giggle

 

It was time for me to show these people who really owned Earth… I’d show them nice and slow.

 



End Notes:

Phew, now we can begin the Mini arc that is the crusade to take over earth. I may edit some smaller details later for this chaprer, but basically Violena is gonna become the queen of this planet; Well she already kinda is. She’s chosen to do it by playing with the people in power like they are her pawns rather then complete terror over everyone. Didn’t wanna make her too heartless after all.


Please do leave a review or some feedback. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 8: Humanity as Her Pets. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Chapter dedicated to focusing mainly on resolving the plot points of what Lena wanted to do with earth back from like chapter 2-3.   Basically finishing this mini arc.


My own personal compliant as usual for myself as that I need to work on my third person writing in specifically on how to make it interesting, if anyone has tips or any advice please do let me know via a review.

Playfully Lowering the Pitiful man down, An almost evil smile is founded around the Almighty Goddess’ face. Lena made it clear what was going to happen, She were after the fools who sent this sorry batch of Military officials after her. She needed to talk to them anyway as per the rules of taking over a planet. As she let the man down their teeny tiny presence could of easily been forgotten once they had settled down to the earth Below.

 

Lena Had a Plan, But as always she didn’t want to go overboard and hence wanted to wait for her Soul mate to wake up from his slumber. He should be all rested up by now after all. It had been a couple hours. More then enough time for some shut eye. She stood up to a towering position as she began swaying her hips lewdly. As a wake up call.

 

“Honey, Did you manage to catch some shut eye?” She asks casually and passively.

 

Half awake only, the Adorable man answers “ Huh? Oh Yeah, It was weirdly comfortable sleeping here. Like falling asleep in a nice relaxing hot tub... Full of Slimy liquids.”

 

Ignoring the last bit, Lena replies, “Awwww, I’m glad to hear that. Your gonna have a wonderful time With me, I just know it. We should totally go do some get to know each other activities later.”

 

Realising she was getting side tracked in the Soothing voice of her lover Lena startles back onto topic, “Soooo, Um. I Know We agreed to talk through everything with each other...”

 

“Y-Yes?” replied the uncertain man, Now lost on where this conversation was going.

 

“Welllllll, I decided that I would Take Ownership of your Planet.” As the suggestion left Lena’s lips she only then realised how insane it sounded. Nonetheless she finished “Sooo, Thoughts on the matter??”

 

‘She was going to do what?!’ was the only thought that came to his mind.

 

“You, you're going to Own Earth? Like take rulership?”

 

“Hmm, Mhm. Yeah... That isn’t like being obtrusive or anything is it? Oh my god I take it back if it is! I’m sorry that I’m bringing this to you Last minute!!!” Lena remarked in a Concern tone.

 

The Idea of his Girlfriend being the most powerful creature Known to man was something that Blyke had found simultaneously arousing and terrifying . In his conflicted mind he thought, 

 

‘Then again I need to trust her... We are In a Relationship now aren’t we?’ debated the diminutive man.

 

 

It wasn't like saying yes to being a couple now made him immediately okay with any and everything his girlfriend would do. He still had a free will of his own, well at least he’d hope so. Being inside the realms of his lover’s humid pussy made him question that. But he trusted the goddess, he really did. Enough to take a chance on her, on someone who was taller and stronger than any single being that had walked upon the earth.

 

“Fine, you can own the earth.”

 

Blyke had given In to his internal ramblings.

 

“Yes!” The goddess made a small fist bump motion in excitement to her Husband’s acceptance. “I promise, I’m only doing this for The Earth’s sake!”

 

“Mhm. So uh, how exactly are you going to do this?”

 

the trapped soul felt it was worthwhile to ask, after all someone announcing themselves as the ruler of earth sounded like an ominous super villain thing to say. The Giantess’s tiny man desperately wanted more context.

 

“Okay so, you may not like this. Or where this is going but basically I need the approval of some top powers of Earth. People with influence.”

 

“W-why? Your big, can’t you just-“

 

“I can’t, I’d like to simply take this piece of rock and the rest of the solar system. Y’know throw it in my top and carry it around. But alas I can’t, there are some pesky rules that prevent me just claiming.”

 

“Oh?” The tiny Blyke could only respond in OH and Huh as he had no real way of contributing anything to this discourse. Though, he was the curious type though. So he asked away anyway.

 

“Then Lena, what do you need to do?”

 

“I just need to teach some people of this planet a lesson on who they are gonna worship from today onward.” She giggles with a devilish grin. Only when redirecting the conversation back to Blyke did she change to a cutesy apologetic voice, “You're okay with that, honey, Right?”

 

In all Honesty, Blyke couldn’t care less about the major powers of the world. He had only heard terrible things about their actions from the media and people around him. Was it morally okay to give his approval to something that was most likely going to dehumanise a living being? He contemplated for a moment before moving to his inevitable decision. One Influenced heavily by the love of his towering wife.

 

“On behalf of humanity, I approve our new Superior and Sexy Overlord, Violena” He mocked with a joking tone. Embarrassing Lena a bit before she resolves herself to do her task.

 

Smiling at the approval of the one she holds most dear, she snaps her fingers and disappears from the surface of the earth.

 

Blyke felt a sudden jolt of movement, before realising that his confinement had risen in size to a space larger than a country. She had grown, and not just a little bit.

 

‘Lena must have been Planet sized right now.’ Thought Blyke.

 

She grew, Not quite to the size of her previous form which just one of her tits could rival the earth itself for size. But at the titanic size where her entire being was the size of a planet itself. Blyke had only just realized what he had approved, for his wife to be to have her way with the people of earth. He thought to protest, but didn’t. After all the emphasis he placed on trust before, he couldn’t just take it back now.

 

The Goddess of titanic size dips her head into the atmosphere, her long luscious hair alone if it fell could envelop many continents of earth.

 

“Leaders of Earth, Identify yourself. I need to chat with you.” She whispered, at the quietest tone she could. Hoping it wouldn’t deafen the earthlings. But to no avail, her size was simply far too large. The meagre, hopeless humanity was unable to decipher her words. To them it sounded like the most destructive thunder they had heard, Thunder so ear-shatteringly loud that It’s vibrations could be heard across the entire earth.

 

Finally Blyke interjected.

 

“Lena, they probably are unsure of what’s happening. Your voice must be booming to them. Like thunder. This isn’t going to work.”

 

“H-Huh? Thunder? Oh my god, I’m so sorry I need to apologise and-” The Giantess spoke back telepathically.

 

“NO, If you apologise then you're just gonna be adding fuel to fire. Calm down, relax for a second, speak quietly to them. The people are probably figuring out a way to communicate with you, just give them a sec or something.”

 

Lena had understood there was no way for her to take back her actions, even still, She felt bad. While Humanity itself wasn’t of that much great concern for her, her entire reasoning for taking earth was to have a comfort home for Blyke. If she ruined it, then she would have only herself to blame. She really couldn’t wait until she had legally claimed ownership, she could place a protective field around the earth which would protect it from all harm. Then she could be as rough as she wanted. She asked her love telepathically.

 

“Blyke dear, What should I do?”

 

“You're asking me?”

 

“Yep”

 

Blyke felt an indescribable amount of pressure atop his shoulders. Whatever he would say would decide Humanity’s fate, one misspoken instruction then millions would die. He wanted to make sure he wouldn't end the lives of many, so he asked Lena one more question.

 

“Why don’t you shrink back? It may be easier to communicate with them then.”

 

“mhmmmm, No. Don’t wanna. It feels tight at that tiny size. I don’t like it.” she stubbornly disagrees while pouting, While Blyke couldn’t see her Pout he most certainly could understand her playful but annoyed mood from her teasing tone at the suggestion.

 

“Oh I know, Why don’t I give Humanity a slight scare.” the cheery Giantess suggested in her cheery tone. 

 

“A-A scare?”

 

“Like a lick across their land, or blow onto a country, kiss a patch of earth. Something that would get them all to bow down to me.”

 

“H-Huh?”

 

Blyke was startled at the suggestions he had heard from Lena. All of which sounded bizarre, Maybe even Insane from his perspective.. The Giantess continued her telepathy to justify herself.

 

“Oh y’know, I think its easiest this way. If I scare them then they’ll all bow and beg. Including the people in charge, right?”

 

Blyke couldn’t help but reflect on the terrifying idea of his wife endangering the lives of so many people. She was so kind and nice to him, why was she like this now?

 

“I Know, what your thinking. That it’s too dangerous. Trust me I know what I’m doing, I won’t do anything crazy. I’ve played with Rista doing stuff like this.”

 

“Rista?” Blyke had faintly heard that name before in his conversations with Lena, It was some friend of Lena. Blyke then suddenly had a realization.

 

Wait does that mean she has been terrorizing entire Civilizations for fun?!

 

Shuddering at the thought of understanding who he was marrying, he let out a silent gulp in his ethereal soul form.

 

“Wait-Wait, Lena. Could you run it by me what you're exactly going to do?”

Blyke Pleaded in the most casual way he knew.

 

“Oh, sure. I was planning on gently lowering my finger on one of these Continents. I think that should scare them a little....” As if realising that her words must of sounded Harsh, Almost evil to Blyke, she adds a “Just kidding. I wouldn’t do that…”

 

“Sorry, Its just that you seem in a rather Scarily playful mood. Yeah I should’ve known you wouldn’t do that .”

 

The Giantess smiled affectionately, Communicating one more message via Telepathy before starting.

 

I know It’s a bit hard as things are right now. So I understand. Just know that I won’t be doing anything to go overboard. Love you, Blyke. Now get back to getting rest.

 

Her warm words invaded Blyke’s mind, the feeling of a soft and figurative gentle hug was etched into his mind. He couldn’t see what was happening outside, but now he didn’t care. Lena’s words had a way of controlling him, both literally and figuratively. He felt validated by her praise, in joy, in pleasure. He felt snug, fuzzy, and comfortable where he was. Inside her Pussy, almost drowning in the illusion that he wouldn’t mind spending his entire existence in her womanhood. Before drifting off to sleep.

 

Lena had ushered her lover to sleep once more, she knew that rest was the second most important thing he needed right now. What was first? Obviously her loving affection and idolization for him. Almost as if being lost in a trance, where she and him were the only things that mattered or existed, she snapped back to reality.

 

Oh right, Dominating the Earth right now. Come on Lena, Get your head back into the game.

 

She still needed a way to form a sense of communication with the Humans. One that wouldn’t hurt them either. Before Suddenly an idea came to mind. She was in a similar situation long ago with Rista when they used to play around with smaller civilizations. However, back then Rista had used a device called the “ Artifact Jammer”. How it worked was simple: It would Jam some devices in a area of Lena’s control and it would display her face or messages or whatever she wanted, similar to a way of a recorded message or a live feed. It was a pivotal tool for any frisky Goddess who played around with tinies, Yet she didn’t have one on her. Lena had thought after all she was only going to get her Husband and leave.

 

Where did she buy it from again?

 

She had been searching from the depths of her mind, but it all came clear that it didn’t matter in the end. She was way too far to go buy such a device. Exhaling in exhaustion from the lack of options she had, she lets her eyes go back to Earth and examines the tiny world. How much time had passed for them? She wondered.

 

On some countries, there were strange tributes to her glorious form. Statues, flags, people worshipping and begging. Whilst others had many hatful messages. Telling her to ‘Fuck off.’ None of the messages made a difference to her. It was simple Population defiance after all, their people presumably had free speech and were allowed to say what they pleased. The goddess had internally applauded the Human’s bravery, even if it could be easily seen as foolishness. Upon one of the more noticeably developed looking countries, arose a tower. A Metallic tower that housed a Satellite disk shape.

 

Oh, So it seems Humanity wasn’t as behind in technology as I thought. They’ve at least managed to utilize the absolute basics of applied science.

 

Lena had recognized the type of device that was set up, A Sound translator of sorts. Designed to copy the wave lengths of noise and reduce it down to the petty levels that Humans could understand. Once again, lowering her head down to the levels of mankind, the Giantess begins speaking.

 

“I’m Violena, your new Goddess in charge. I’d like to speak to the Political leaders of Earth. Gather up on this Land mass here, where your sound transcriber is..”

 

To Lena, what was a whisper was the booming, Hurricane inducing sound of her voice to the residents below. Regardless of the damages, the deed was done. They began transcribing the booming sound of thunder to an understandable voice.

 

 

It was 4pm, when the Humans had received the message. A terrifying message. The giantess wanted to talk to their political leaders? That could only spell disaster.

 

The message once transcribed was being broadcast across the globe, beneath the peering gigantic eyes of the Goddess above who was patiently waiting for a response. Politicians across the globe had shuddered in fear of their newly found responsibility. Majority quitting on the day, regardless of the consequences at play for them. Leaving only few, they rushed towards the Sound Transcriber stationed in the middle of Nowhere of North America. Horrified at what they might need to do for the Goddess above to sanction their home.

 

After 2.75 more earth days, the Political leaders had arrived. All near the designated spot where they were ordered to station themselves at. The only ones who had come were those from major powers, smaller nations avoided coming at all thinking they would just follow a bigger country’s example, 1-2 bigger nations also did not come, Staying in radio silence . They figured they really had no need to come, and tested their luck.

 

As if to sense they had all gotten ready to bear the weight of responsibility on top their shoulders. Lena spoke. Her words came rupturing through the sky and clouds as if a Tornado had come. Little insignificant strands of saliva from her mouth that had escaped came down accelerating due to gravity, before landing in Loud deafening Thuds. Entire towns that were unfortunate enough to be victim to such blobs of spit, were crushed under their weight. Even more unfortunate for stubborn survivors that lived who had then drowned in the sticky, viscous fluid. It was a given mandate for people who lived on the side of the country near the voice transcription machine to evacuate. Some stubbornly refused, now wallowing in despair at their fate. Could Lena really be blamed for her actions here? From what she would understand, everyone must of evacuated. 

 

“I have 3 conditions Before I Start getting violent. They are simple.” Lena began Elucidating, in what to her was a whispering quiet and polite voice. Completely unaware she had most likely murdered hundreds. “ First, I need you all to bow towards me. Worship me and regard me as your all powerful goddess. Not everyone needs to, just those in charge of the Planet must.”

 

She paused, as if to give a moment of rest to the panic stricken humans below, to allow them to process what they had just heard.

 

“B-Bow? Us?!”

 

“What good will that do?”

 

“Who cares, just do as she says!”

 

“NO, I refuse to Bow beneath some alien tyrant.”

 

“You Idiot, you’ll get us all killed. Just bow already.”

 

The politicians in their confused state had begun breaking down, arguing with one another.

 

They were all stuck inside the sound transcription building, safe from the reverberations of her voice but still in enough danger from her all powerful form. It wasn’t just them however, alongside them were a group of data scientists and such all operating the Sound to Voice process. The Giantess had noticed the lack of action from the people, and began speaking once more.

 

“Sorry, but condition one is something I won’t back down on... ” She threatened in an annoyed whisper. She required all the major powers to bow to her, in order to be considered the ruler of earth, Well maybe the Bowing wasn’t necessary. But she wanted to humiliate these political leaders. Something akin to taking out 2 birds with one stone. If her other demands weren’t met it was fine, but this was something she wasn’t going to compromise on.

 

One of the political leaders finally broke down in all the pressure. “Fuck this, Fuck you. You think that just because you're so big and powerful you can dictate everything?!” Shouted the pathetic man. Refusing to grovel at her presence, he went to run out the building and onto his stationed helicopter to escape. Unluckily for him, his words could easily be heard from the Giantess’ superior senses of hearing.

 

“What. Did. You. Say. Little. Bug?”

 

She condescendingly thought Innately, not hiding a shred of her disgust at the miniscule man. She could have easily spoken aloud to knock him off his feet, literally. But had a much better idea in mind.

 

She hoisted her monstrously mountainous face down to the level of the insect running in fear. Before she was barely into Earth’s atmosphere. Now she was far, far closer.

 

“Wh-wha?-”

 

Before the man could finish. The giantess went further ahead where the man was running towards, and opened her gargantuan mouth, letting horrid smelling saliva down. She circled it around the building, giving the inhabitants inside limited space. As the horrific sight around the Politicians came into comprehension, not one could do anything to resist. Her Saliva had covered the perimeter of their enclosure, trapping them inside. Their means of escape, their ticket to freedom, was locked by strands of spit reaching hundreds of metres in height. The Man who ran cried in desperation at the thought of that flow of liquid falling inwards towards him, but alas it did not.

 

A Giantess’ Saliva was far more sticky and viscous then a humans. Ideally made for swirling their tongues around and catching prey. If a human were to even touch the tongue of a Giantess, they would be unable to remove their hand unless it was the Goddess in question that removed them.

 

Thus, the Saliva stood still. Marking the perimeter of the Political leaders enclosure. They were trapped at the whims of her every desire, unable to do anything against it. Lena opened her mouth once again, as if to threaten the pathetic man from earlier to hurry inside the building... Or else.

 

From there, it only took 5 minutes for all to come to a decision to follow her every wish. All the political leaders had bowed, and sworn to be beneath her. As if to symbolize their own lands to do the same. They simply had no other choice.

 

awww, I knew you all had it in you to make the right call.” Mocked Lena, agitating those in charge. “Now, Your all my property. I’ll take good care of you. I have one or two more demands, but they can wait. For now, my little slaves. I’ll be taking you all with me.”

 

She proclaimed whilst still whispering. She now had them under her thumb, all she needed was to make the formal payment at the Registration office near her place of residence and Earth was hers.

 

Hers to keep, to play, to taunt.

 

Lena Applied a magnetic field from her body to earth, allowing it to drift towards her hands before resting atop her palm as she drifted across the cosmos. Humanity was in shock at what just happened. The goddess then grew in size exponentially before her physical features were unrecognisable. There was only mass to be seen when the humans gazed into the sky. Truthfully what had occurred was the giantess grew to physically take the remainder of the solar system. Only earth got the gentle treatment of being held in her hands. Drifting above her palm. The rest of the solar system, The sun, Pluto, Mars and the like were merely thrown into her clothes. Where Lena had hoped nothing would happen to them. Specifically into her bra.

 

“Ahhh, finally I can return home now. With Boyfriend in pussy, and Planet in hand... I got quite the haul today.”

 

 

 



End Notes:

Sorry if it’s been a bit slow recently, I know chapter 6-8 have been more towards the slow side. But I really wanted to finish this arc of sorts, moving away from earth as the setting. Having established that earth will be under Lena’s control and humanity being under her ever whim made more sense to me than just her removing Blyke from his home forever. 

Anyway, now we can finally expand out to a new setting. Perhaps a new look at the Goddess’s home? Perhaps something else. Keep checking for new updates to find out.

as Always, I would love to have some more reviews, and feedback. 

Chapter 8.5. A Small Break. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Smaller then usual kind of mini chapter. Or a sub chapter is more accurate. I wanted to write this as a small extra to have for this point in the story. So enjoy. 


My usual compliant for myself is the lack of description I put, perhaps I need to go back to first or second person .

Set frozen, as if stuck in a forever time lapse was a body. The body of a young man in his mid twenties. Unmoving, unnoticed and casted in a pit of moisture, a cavern with faint light dripping into its enclosure. 

 

The walls glistened with slimy, sticky liquid which had trapped the Young man's body within. Forever hugging the walls. The Sound of a beating heart could be heard that could be felt as loud monstrous thumps across the man’s chest, at least if he was Conscious enough to feel it. Alas, this man was not. His soul had been ripped from the flesh he was well accustomed to for all these years, instead now he was an ethereal being. A soul, like a ghost or something straight of the fiction category in a sci fi book. He was star struck at his predicament, unable to move or escape from the confines of the world known as his wife’s crotch. She had sealed him inside her, and planned to keep him there until she had a body ready, one that was less troublesome in the size difference for her to give to her beloved.

 

It had been hours, long boring hours for the man since he was last spoken to. Blyke, who was merely an average citizen of earth only a day prior. Now, wedded to a being in control of his home world. He was still taking in, processing the what and why of it all.  Whenever he wandered around the crevices of his Wife’s privates, he would eventually stumble across his very own body, slightly toned, which drew attention towards the fact he lightly trained himself. Blyke was no gym enthusiast or even that fit, he had simply reached a routine. Anyone inspecting his body could see it was one that took dedication, one that wsa to be proud of. When he stared into his Unconscious form, examining the features of himself that even he was left unaware of. He could see that he was still in top tier shape. Something Blyke was glad to reaffirm, considering when he thought back to his last moments at University. It was a darker period of his life. He didn’t have any aspirations or goals of any kind, perhaps he did at one point, but they were all lost due to some bad decisions.

 

So, the man decided he would get away from the world for a bit. Camping out in the wild. Reconnecting with nature and all that. Blyke waited until he finished his degree, he was studying a Bachelors degree in Applied Science. Nothing too fancy or specific, he was gifted and always wanted to pursue a different degree. Yet in the end, he decided on Applied science. The reason being wasn't something he was too proud of. So when anyone asked he would simply say that once he got his bachelors of Applied Science, he would leave and that would be that. No more money wasted on tertiary education.

 

And now look, I guess it didn’t even matter in the end. I mean how would science explain this?

 

Independently Thought Blyke, contemplating the wonders of the world and how limited Earth’s understanding of it all was. 

 

The sound of an all encompassing heart beat, frequently pulsating with vigour and love. One that sent reverberations around Blyke’s entire being. The very fact he was detached from the tangible plane of existence, and being promised a new body at that. Was it magic? Sorcery? Witchcraft?

 

In reality, it didn’t matter. The young man remembered a famous quote saying that any technology advanced enough would look like magic to a foreign perspective. The fact that there was a method to it’s madness was what had intrigued him, the same way his infatuation with the Sciences was in his even younger years. Even in his confused state, it lit a small fire in what was the void of his empty desire. He couldn’t help but think that meeting Lena was the  spark that he needed in his life.

 

Blyke was still shy, nervous even to talk to her. He had made his best attempts to make conversation, but it was clear the Giantess was busy transporting the celestial body’s of his solar system to her home. She simply didn’t want to get distracted. All it would take is one careless misstep  traversing the empty expanse of space to accidentally wipe out an entire alien civilisation. Lena would be none the wiser too. Thus, he decided he would wait for her to reach home. He had a better shot then to talk to her.

 

His issue was that he was painstakingly bored. At least if he had a physical body the man would be able to entertain himself somehow. His only escape was when Lena made the effort to speak to him, which would occur occasionally when she took a small rest travelling. He felt rested now, so falling asleep to pass the time wasn’t possible any longer. Slumped, the man sighed.

 

Ahhhh,  Whatever shall I do…

 

– – – 72 hours Later.

 

Three entire (Earth) days had gone by, Finally the goddess who held the man within the depths of her loins had stopped moving. Quitting her accelerated adventure through the universe, and instead beginning to rest. Blyke could hear the sweetly spoken soft words of Lena for the first time in days.

 

“*Yawn*, Blyke… Are you still there? My tiny. little scholar still going strong…?”

 

“Y-Yea. I’m still here.”

 

“Awwww” She cooed, lovingly so. . “I know it’s been three entire days without speaking. I was just concentrating was all. Hope you can forgive me for that” she whimpered.

 

The almost hypnotic sound of her voice drove the tiny man into submission, unable to even figure out why. Blyke was simply enamoured by the soft spoken nature of her words.  

 

“Of course!” 

 

There was something Blyke was unsure of, and was why he had found her voice to be endearing. Perhaps it was his submissive nature put on full display, but being complimented made him only want to do more. Like a dog hungry for their master’s recognition. Of course, he was now married to this woman. So he naturally found such a comparison almost unpleasant. However, the fact still remained. Lena’s voice could simply soothe the very tension off his soul. 

 

As for Lena, nothing made her happier than rewarding Blyke’s best efforts. She took joy in watching her Hubby squirm and be embarrassed. She was gentle, at least to those she liked.  Naturally which made her a perfect fit for Blyke. For someone timid and lost, a Person like Lena was akin to a guiding light. 

 

“Hmmmm” She groaned, prompting her man to respond.

 

“Lena, What's wrong?” asked Blyke, not quite worried but rather curious about her needs.

 

“Oh nothing, I was just lost in thought a bit.”

 

“Lost in thought for what?”

 

“Of what I was going to do to you of course, when we get back.” She giggled mischievously. Being glaringly obvious what she was referring to. Regardless, the tiny man asked away.

 

“What exactly are we going to do?” worryingly asked Blyke.  

 

“It’s a secret.” Ushered Lena. Hushing her tiny loverboy to silence. It was clear she was going to make her hubby a new body first. What Blyke didn’t know was what would occur after that. Will there be a world, or a society of highly advanced aliens for him to see? Or will it be something else out beyond a Human’s comprehension. He just simply wasn't sure. One thing was obvious however, her Affection towards him was beginning to reach her limit.

 

 Not only from her words was it obvious how much she lusted over him, but from Blyke plainly observing the walls around him it was clear the humidity was steadily increasing. Her Pussy was convulsing gently, secreting more sticky solution from the walls around. While he couldn't feel it, he could see his physical body being bathed in it’s slime. It was no surprise to him that Lena was more on the lustful and needy type of person, afterall the first thing she did to him was to trap him inside her womanhood. 

“Blyke…” She cooed, whispering and biting her lip. “I Love You… Tell me you love me back.” She begged in anticipation, awaiting an answer. 

 

“I love you too. Now hurry up and let’s get home, or get to your home. You know what I mean.” He bashfully reaffirmed her affections. 

 

“Heh,” She giggled. “ Just wait till we get home. I’ll show you, just how much I love you there. Mwah” Creating a suggestive kissing sound by Lena.

 

“Oh really?” sarcastically challenged Blyke.

 

“Mmhm. When we get home, You’ll never wanna leave me. I can promise that much.” The colossal woman stated confidently.

 

“Well, not like I would ever want to leave you anyway.” whispered in his telepathy, Quietly dying from embarrassment at what he had just said. Dying his face red. Unbeknownst to him, his face wasn’t the only one painted red from that line. 

 

“Well unless you colosally fucked up of course.” He had felt the need to say something to lessen the embarrassment, ground the atmosphere and all. 

 

From the moment the message had been sent via telepathy to the giantess. She instantly replied.

 

“I would Never. Ever. Do anything on purpose to upset you.”

 

“Likewise” agreed Blyke, leaving the conversation to a long pause. To his surprise the Giantess replied, displaying a rare crack in her resolve.

 

“But, I do admit. I get really scared sometimes. Like, because I’m so big, what if I did something to upset you.”

 

“...” The tiny man had made sure to choose his words carefully. “ If I was upset at you, then I would just say so. Then we can work together to resolve the mess.”

 

“But-But what if I scare you, what If-”

 

“What if we don't share our insecurities? Trust me, I will.  I’m done with relationships where people just don’t communicate their issues. I’ve had enough of those for a lifetime. And I’ll make sure to ask about yours, when you're feeling down.”

 

“Y’know, People get really scared… or mad at us Giantesses. And then we end up adding fuel to fire, a bit confused on why they get so mad. Are you really sure-'' she asked once more, this time a clear side of vulnerability to her voice. Shaking the tiny man up. He wasn’t sure why, but he hated hearing her like this. If her affection made him feel loved, then her sadness made him feel lost. 

 

“ One Hundred Percent, we’ll keep the secrets to a minimum. When we feel comfortable sharing something. Then we can share it.  No hard feelings on the icky couple misunderstandings either. They happen, we move on. As long as we both are dedicated, well for this relationship. I think we’ll be fine.” Reassured the man, his efforts going unwasted as he heard Lena’s now soothed voice.

 

“Mhm, okay. Yeah.”

 

Blyke couldn’t see her face, so he had no way of confirming her state of mind. But the young man could be at rest at the fact that she was happy, he simply knew she was smiling, excited for their future.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, We will begin exploring the galactic world outside of earth. 

This chapter was small and not even that impactful, but I felt it was important. Might be a bit since the next one, so apologies for that.

(Posting this in a rush to I might clean out the extra grammar issues in a minute) 


as always, please do leave a review.

Chapter 9. The Home Date. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

More of a world building, characters and Story > Fetish chapter. I guess slow chapters near the beginning of a new arc or part are normal. Regardless this one is less extreme size stuff and more gentle stuff. I’ll be working on adding a new plot line soon.

As always my usual criticism for myself is I need to add more depth to the characters. I tried doing that here in this chapter, but by now they should really start having more. So I hope to improve on this front as we continue. 

Blinding light was returning to the man’s sight. It was all eclipsing but an all familiar feeling. The sensation of light returning to one’s eyes and refracting, deflecting and creating the sense of sight, that was Blyke’s first conscious feelings when he came to be.

 

He had woken up, as if from a nice orderly dream. The young man couldn’t have been more wrong however considering the sight that lay before his eyes. It was the tall titanic figure of the gigantic humanoid woman, towering over Blyke. Her massive palms stretched far and wide, but even from a close vantage point he could see her beautiful and cute face. 

 

Oh, right. I’m alive.

 

Only taking a few moments to process what had just happened to him, it all came clear. The gushing blood within his veins, the feeling of breathing, the sounds that he could hear with his now tangible ears and what he could feel from the tips of his fore fingers. Everything was real to him once again, as if returning to the mortal plane Blyke lay agasp at his surroundings. 

 

He was within his new body, inspecting it he could see it seemed identical to his old one. From staring forward to the valley between Lena’s legs he was reminded where his original body was located. Within a smelly, fleshy labrinth where no living creature had the faintest bit of hope of escaping from. She had planned to keep his original body there, which Blyke didn’t mind. He instead was rather fascinated by his new parts and pairs of well, everything.

 

“Morning, Sleepyhead. How are you?” A thunderous voice came, it was all too familiar. Obviously it was Lena’s. Now from a height difference more manageable, no longer did her voice threaten to pop his eardrums off. His new body was seemingly larger than his original one.

 

“I’m alive?!” Blyke wondered  in awe.

 

“Always were, Just back in the flesh and bone.” replied Lena where she explained where he was. “ A few days have passed since you were last awake. You're currently standing atop a table at my humble abode. What do you think of it?” She Enthusiastically enquired.

 

The diminutive man trailed his eyes around, constantly being rewarded in the search of new visual stimuli. 

“Woah, this entire place is yours?” 

 

“This is only my living quarters. Think of it like A plot of land that you can own. For me I own this certain volume of space, including all the planets in that space;  mostly everything I own is also here.” 

 

“Still not completely sure how this all works. Like how do housing laws and all that apply? What happens if someone trespasses your space? Also how do you have a house in space?”

 

“Woah, easy there. I’m not sure if you’ll completely understand but I’ll give you the watered down version.”

 

Obediently nodding his head, Blyke waits for a response.

 

“Basically, I own a section of space that I have owned. It’s not like a formal system or anything where you have to pay for it. But merely god level beings get their own space, and we can choose to expand if we want… as long as it doesn’t clash with someone else.” 

 

“Uh-huh. Okay. So then when someone enters your space?” Blyke eagerly asks.

 

“It depends on who, there are records of us goddesses fighting each other for space or intersecting territory but they never end well… If a lower level species were to invade however we are to do as we please with them.”

 

Lower level Species.

 

The words rang through Blyke’s mind. While he wasn’t the most happy with that definition, he couldn’t deny that to someone as Lena humanity would merely be insignificant germs. It was merely a matter of fact, something he had no say in changing. It wasn’t right for him to start calling out from the moral high ground and questioning Lena’s actions when he barely even knew her. 

 

‘Speaking of which’. Blyke wondered.

 

“Lena, What about Earth? Where’s my home as of now?”

 

“I’ll explain that in a bit”

 

 

He faced his Goddess once more, Basking in the sight of her face and body. Their stature towered over him but nowhere near as much as they did back on earth. It was clear he was bigger, and not Lena who shrunk. After all she had made it a point that she couldn’t get any smaller.

 

She now was a mere hundred metres taller than Blyke. To Lena, he looked about 4 cm tall (about 1 inch tall). A vast improvement to the extreme size difference on Earth. Nonetheless however he was still far too small. She couldn’t indulge in her fantasies like this, for that she needed to make her lover a bigger body.

 

“Well, for a trial run I’d say I did pretty good. Your new body looks fine.” A teasing tone to be detected in her voice. Her eyes glued onto her new lovable man toy. She stood adjacent to the table which Blyke was atop of. Carefully inspecting his body, Blyke could even see her hungry eyes focused on him. While an initial shock of concern did pass through his mind, he reassured himself. She’s not going to hurt you. Just relax. 

 

While the tiny man was sure that Lena was to be the love of his life. It didn’t change the initial electrifying terror of a giantess looming her gargentuan eyes over what Blyke’s form could only be described as prey. Inhaling and Exhaling in a panic, the man found himself falling backwards as his legs gave out. He wasn’t used to his new body, as well as the fear that came alongside it.

 

“Oh my gosh, Are you okay?!” The towering Lena gasped as she fell out of fantasising. Watching her fragile little man fall in response to her form only made Lena feel sad, stupid even that she had scared her little husband. Crouching downward where her hips were now at level with the table, a sorrowful and apologetic voice whimpered from her being. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. This must all be so bizarre to you, and I just couldn’t help stare at you. I’m sorry if it scared you!”

 

“It-it’s alright. I’m fine.” replied Blyke, faking a comical and confident voice. He didn’t want her feeling bad over such small matters. 

 

However the giantess sees through the deception and overly humble attitude of her tiny lover. Pouting in the lack of communication he was displaying. While Lena wasn’t completely aware of how relationships worked, she knew communication was key. Everyone had basically heard that line after all. They even decided on it a few days ago. A bitter but silent frown was found on her face, quickly hiding it the moment it came into existence. She knew that their relationship would take time. Lots of time. Who knew how long before Blyke felt confident enough to trust her without a shadow of a doubt?

 

“Here, I’ll give you a nice little tour of my home.” She placed her palms out, welcoming the tiny man to get abroad the vastness of her soft and supple skin. Climbing on as best he could, his form could only be described as an adorable little insect clinging to dear life . A lingering sensation of nervous sweat could also be felt, Blyke however decided to keep quiet about it. Heat radiating off the epidermis of her body, all forming together to create a strange tangy taste in the air. As he stepped, his body sinked into the skin, only slightly though. It made sense to him as he was only so meagre in size. But he couldn’t help but wonder how exactly this all worked? How was he pressing down on Lena’s body when there was no gravity or force pulling him down? He simply awaited for further explanation.

 

“Over there is the kitchen and here we have the living room. It's nice and spacious. Something very much needed when you're my size. Quite the common theme around my entire place actually, I guess it's obvious as it would be a catastrophe to grow one size too many here.”

 

Remarking at the vast emptiness all around. Lena proudly flaunted the size of her home. Blyke was a little unimpressed however by the Decor, or perhaps the lack thereof. He couldn’t help but scrutinise the nature of the room. It seemed very typical with some eccentric features, presumably technology far beyond his comprehension. But in the end, there was no flare, spice or anything noteworthy. He wondered if all her rooms would follow this trend, just soulless expanse with the bare minimum. Lacking in any form of personality whatsoever. 

 

 

“Lena, Wait, are we on just one planet? Where exactly are we? And the architecture is so strange. Perhaps I’m not used to it, is all that it is. But this is just so strange and weird.”

 

“What? Weird? How so, this is the finest of traditional Goddess Housing… Minus the decoration part.” A brief pause had come, “Oh, you mean like, my entire-. Uhhhhh, Hmmm. Y’know what? This may be a faster way to show it off.”

 

‘Faster way to show what off?’  Wondered Blyke, before suddenly his entire body was teleported. Now standing in space. Momentarily he freaked out thinking he needed to breathe, calming himself when met with the result. 

 

Must be a modification she did on this body. I don’t even need to breathe it seems. More importantly, where the fuck even am I anymor-’ the young man thought.

 

Before he realised what was going on, he was off into the atmosphere of a planet. Still atop of Lena’s palm. Both of them looking down onto a  lush planet. Riddled with greenery but not much water to be found from a simple inspection.

 

“Blyke, that, there is one of my Planets that is within my Space, a part of the area that I own. It is among countless others. I apologise for being confusing, I wasn’t sure how to translate my housing accommodations in a simple manner to you. This large planet here was where we just were, you can probably tell from a glance it’s way, way larger than earth. I have a house in there, a pretty standard one. The area around is more planets that  I  own too, but haven’t done much with. Didn’t need to. We were just inside this Planet.”

 

“Inside there?”

 

“Yep that space right there” She points to a single continent. “My home is massive, I’ve dedicated an entire continent to it with a Singular Mansion sized home as my sleeping quarters. The rest is just extra space. Like a backyard or something. Since The planet is so big, I can shrink to a less cramped size compared to Earth too, which is nice.”

 

‘A backyard…’ The words alone had sparked a visible but silent gasp from Blyke. Space more than anything he could ever hope to traverse in a human lifetime  was merely a backyard to the Goddess holding him. The amount of power his lover holded astounded him.

 

“Look there,” Pointing off into the distance in the hollow empty expanse. “That’s where Earth’s solar system is! Maybe I should apologise to the adorable humanity for screwing up their space traditions.”

 

“Space Traditions? You mean like our understanding of Constellations and that kinda stuff?” Questioned Blyke, Astronomy and Astrology weren’t his strongest fields of study.

 

“Most of the type 1 Civilisations tend to have things like that. At least from what I’ve seen. You could think of all the planets I own as little houses I guess, or just extra plots of land? I’m not sure the best way to explain this to you. Anyway, let's teleport back home now.”

 

It took a mere instant, as if time had frozen for a second and then had to catch up to itself, but Blyke and Lena were now both back in the Living room.  Where Lena had proceeded to continue her tour. Blyke still loftily held atop her palm, now proceeding into her bedroom. A dimly lit room with some sort of alluring fragrance in the air, sending a jolt of whimsical tingles down the miniature man’s spine. He could see a bed, a large one that was fairly larger than his girlfriend’s body, it was spacious and shaped like a heart. 

 

“Woah, cheesy much.” Blyke Sarcastically jokes.

“Oh shut up you. I had this prepped way before I had met you. Now it feels like I went a bit overboard.”


“A  bit huh. If the dimly lit candles only count as a bit, then I’m afraid for the lot” Slyly replied Blyke. Who had also noticed a large flat board like structure. It sprawled around to create a rectangle that had its edges bent outward. “One of those fancy TV’s there I spot?” Enquired the curious man.

 

“What’s a TV? Wait, don't answer. Is it a device that lets you transmit videos/photos/ as electromagnetic, radio or such signals across dimensions?” Lena bounced back in an informative tone. 

 

“That doesn’t exactly sound right, but close enough. It’s for watching shit isn’t it?”

 

“Yeah… Hey wait, why don’t we watch some stuff together? It’ll be a great way to get to know one another.” She offered, providing a compelling case. While already having done so much together, it didn’t change the fact both parties were unsure of the other’s tastes and likes or dislikes. They were basically in the dark about each other, well except for the fact they both harboured an inseparable bond of lust and love for one another. However, that wasn’t enough. No way could simply hiding under the umbrella term of ‘loving each other forever’ could lead to the kind of relationship either one of them desired.  Lena especially would never be satisfied with such a one dimensional relation between the two. She wanted to know everything about her tiny man, from about the way he spoke, to what he likes eating, his hobbies, interests, passions, beliefs, aspirations and dreams; and she could tell Blyke wanted to know more about her too, but was far too shy to speak his mind. As if to give a final push, she added on “ I have work tomorrow too, so a nice relaxing activity now would do wonders.”

 

She settled the adorable man down onto the couch, and went to what Blyke could only presume to be some form of video player. She had a cabinet full of boxes, all massive in size. Unable to help compare his size to theirs, the shy man thought it would take 7 to 8 of him lengthwise to match the size of a singular rectangular box. 

 

It was quite obvious what the boxes were, obviously containers for something to watch. He honestly hadn’t seen such things in a long while since the rise of streaming services on earth.

 

“Do you like Horror films or maybe action, Blyke?”

 

“I’m more into mystery, fantasy and romance stuff. Action is always a plus though.”

 

Triumphantly grinning, she hoisted one box in particular onto the air. “ I got just the perfect thing.” she declared proudly. “I got this off the Space station a few months back, I just gotta place it in the language converter for you, gimme a sec.” Going off now to a different apparatus with an empty slot, she places the disk inside and punches a few buttons on the screen interface located on the front of the machine. After a few seconds a beeping noise is heard. “It's now loosely subtitled in English, wait just come over here.”

 

“Huh? How does that work?” Blyke asks. Overwhelmed by the notion of an omniscient language converter. It didn’t make sense on how such a device would work. ‘Where would it even garner the knowledge needed to translate to a language? wondered the confused man. However he was set to be held atop the Goddess’ fingers and moved to a new location near the interface. There was a large stylus looking structure, along with a screen where she dropped him.

 

“Write a couple of random sentences, It will the analyse the language and replicate it, they don’t need to be too complex.” ordered Lena. In response Blyke just did as he was told. Offering no protest or anything against it. He was simply too curious about what event was about to occur. That and he didn’t mind being commanded by Lena. He had several questions, like how if he was speaking english with Lena then why hadn’t the DVDs have english options. Or why hadn’t there been an instance of seeing any English letters anywhere for that. Why weren’t they pre-translated in English? Regardless he began writing random extracts of sentences.

 

When we Stared into the sky, I saw a picturesque sight like no other.’

‘Is this a new opportunity?’

‘Now, I think I’m ready to move on.;

 

“I’m done.” Blyke replied.

 

“Perfect” retorted Lena. She then pressed on the screen interface, this time taking a full minute to process before finally a louder beeping sound was heard. It repeated 3 times as an indication of its success. “Now we can watch some stuff together.”

 

– – –

(First person to Lena)



*Phew*

I sighed, exhaustedly so. Who knew keeping calm in front of your lover would be so damn difficult? I certainly didn’t. My nerves had taken control of my actions, making me light headed even. It wasn’t something I had ever dealt with before. Guess I really didn’t want to mess this up. I had recently scanned one of my favourite films onto the language converter, it would give it fairly accurate English Subtitles for the little man. I mean he certainly wouldn’t know how to speak Grobish. The official Language of Grobon, where the film was directed and published. It was a small planet that had been domesticated by us God folk, they now freely engage in trade with us in exchange for providing us entertainment. Although the People of Gabon weren’t exactly to my liking. They seemed rather conceited for such a small species. 

 

Ah well, at least they make some good shit every now and again. If they didn’t then some angry giantess would have probably ended them by now.

 

Not many tiny civilisations got along so well with the Goddesses. We were friendly with many. Sure. That was a fact. But in comparison to how many ended up wiped out, that number was miniscule.

 

Getting back on focus, I placed the film, titled ‘Attack of the Gorbs,’ onto the movie player. I was actually pretty big into action films. They always had the most cinematic shots, and really attempted to make your 2-3 hour experience enjoyable. Although I do admit some aren’t as ‘sophisticated’ as other genres, I couldn’t help coming back to them. Plus, they served as a great ice breaker… Or so I’ve heard.

 

“Hey Honey, What about… Action-Horror Movies?” I enquired, unable to help myself to adding horror in to the mix.

 

“Hmm, well I guess they’re nice. I like some of the other genres more, but Action is always welcome in my book. I’ve already told you about Horror, but it’s just kinda there for me. Though in combination with action it can be good.” He replied, from sitting on the arm rest of the couch. 

 

“Sweet, that’s great. You’ll like this then.” I keenly yelped in joy. Heading back towards the Couch where Blyke was seated. His cute, adorable figure stuck on the lowly arm rest of the couch. He deserved better. I sat down, slowly sinking into the cushiony soft feeling of the couch, right next to the armchair. “Now, Don’t get comfy. I have a much better seat for you.”

 

Grabbing his body, Gently of course as I was no tyrant; I picked him up and dropped him off on my Cleavage. I could only wonder what it looked like from his perspective. A Sweat soaked Valley with no bottom in sight, a humid prison fit for a lover to spend their time in.

 I dropped him off, slowly, allowing him to land right where he’s most comfy. His face, thunderstruck in shock at the sudden movements lead to him flailing about. Attempting to regain the understanding of what exactly was happening to him. His charming eyes looked up to me in bewilderment. His eye contact alone had me set off in a trance to coddle him with care, poking the top of his head with my finger, and slowly then adjusting his position by pushing him deeper into my sticky and damp Cleavage. 

 

I was ready for an amazing evening, and was determined to make sure Blyke was too.

 

 

 

 

 


End Notes:

The second arc of the story has officially begun. Bit of a slow start, might be for a bit. But this arc may showcase a more cruel side to the world and such. I, as always hoped you enjoyed, and give feedback/

Speaking of which, I really do believe giving feedback and reviews help keep a series alive. I do try to read every review, and find interesting what people like, would of liked or done differently. If you could give me more feed back it would really make me elated. As always, thanks. 

Chapter 10. Merely a Snack. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Another chapter, an interesting one where it’s more action focused. So we’re continuing the non extreme size relationship for now, and perhaps a couple more chapters… maybe. As I’ve said I want to explore a crueler side to the world of these godly figures like Lena.

My usual complaint this time around is that I need to pace out my description better. I think I’ve slowly improved in adding description itself but need to pace it out better. (Not describe irrelevant stuff).

As always. Feedback is heavily appreciated. 


3 Hours had gone by, we were blissfully chipping away at the time. Lena and I that is. I was rested comfily in the valley between her gigantic mounds of flesh. Well situated right atop of it at least. We had already finished watching ‘Attack of the Gorbs’ and well, it was kind of typical. I guess what works in a theatrical environment doesn’t really matter change, even for an entirely different species. Although there were many jokes and references I wasn’t able to get. Really a shame.  Still, my scant interest in Horror lasted as much as ever. I was unimpressed by the bits that were supposedly ‘scary’.  

 

Complaints aside, there was an abundance of clever film tricks, or even stunts that seemed impossible to do on earth. Even someone as confused in movie lingo like me was able to appreciate the skill behind each sequence. Honestly, going back to Earth’s action films would be such a downgrade. Akin to switching from the CGI of a well known and established multi millionaire studio to an independent’s new one’s work. At least I think that's how it could be described.

 

Honestly, I still am bewildered about the entire thing. Here I was watching films with my giant wife. Wait, are we Husband and Wife right now. Like officially?  I pondered in thought before finally deciding that I’ll ask her about the formalities later. Zoning back into the movie, I realise that the credits are already swinging by slowly.

 

“Movie’s finished! What did you think?” Lena Asked in anticipation, her eyes hungry for an answer.

 

“It was great, lot’s of cool tricks and stuff. Though the horror stuff went about as I expected.”

 

“Ah, that's a shame. Maybe a psychological horror would do you better. Or maybe…” Railing off mid conversation, the goddess focuses back. “Never mind, how about we watch something else now?”

 

“Hmm, Actually I’m kind of hungry. What do you have to eat around here?” I Enquired .

“You don’t really need to eat, y’know. It only takes one soul transfer to a new body for that feeling of hunger to subside. But then again, I guess food is food. Taste alone makes it worth it.” Licking her lips in delight.  “Hold on a sec, I’m going to go get some grub. Do you want anything?” As she removed me from my comfy prison and onto the sofa arm rest.

 

Actually, now that I think about it. She probably has a vastly different diet to what I do. What counts to her as food? I see her briefly get off the couch, bringing forth a force strong enough to stir a cyclone. Luckily I was safely bound to the arm rest, away from where she was seated. She bounces up from her sedentary position, stretches her arms outwards while briskly walking towards the kitchen. 

 

“I wonder what I’ve got lying around.” She contemplates, asking away to the figurative void around her. “Ooooh, I remember these from a while back. Pesky things aren’t they? To think they survived for so long.”

 

I could hear her voice from across the Kitchen to the living room, where I was. It seemed she had found something. Like an old toy, but in this context it was more likely to be leftovers. I could see her holding a titanic sized bowl, or just a medium sized bowl from her perspective. Did she not need to heat her food up?

 

I was granted only a few moments of contemplation before she came back to sit down. The action sent tremors that could be felt across my entire tiny body. Knocking me down to the ground. To think her settling her ass down would be enough to extinguish any form of life in any nearby radius had sent a sudden shiver down my spine. 

 

Upon further inspection, I could then see she was holding the bowl on top of her lap. From the angle I was at, I could even see what lay in titanic prison… Which were alive creatures?

 

It was no optical illusion or trickery. It was real. There were real creatures in her bowl. Not dead, but alive. I could even see some trying to run up the walls of the bowl, if you could even call them walls. Fumbling in their attempts. A Tiny man was seen by me running from the centre to the top, before reaching an angle of incline too steep that led to him slipping down pathetically. It was too far for me to make out, but it seemed like he was sobbing. 

 

*Growl* 

 

A loud, booming sound could be heard from the inner workings of Lena’s belly. From the perspective of these creatures that noise may even be ear-shattering. Disheartening even. I was no fool, I knew that was a bad premonition for what was to come.  I saw my wife pick up one of the creatures by the hands so she could scrutinise his face. From that clear view I ended up exmaning him too. 

 

He was a He, at least presumably from the body composition of Earthly animals. The body was humanoid and large. It must have been their species’ natural size. Being much larger than a human. Of course due to Lena’s goddess magic or whatever it be, I was roughly the same size. Maybe a few cm shorter or so. The man screeched in an unholy language, something I had never heard of before. Being an alien to me, this came as no surprise. But across the language barrier, the general sounds of fear, terror and bitterness all came through. 

 

He begged. I could hear his plea, maybe not understand the finer nuances of why and so, but I could still hear it all. I could understand his terror as it came through the invisible wall created between our languages.

 

Instinctively I stared back to the face of my wife. Who had just finished inspecting her small prisoner. There was a small, brief pause in the atmosphere. I wasn’t sure if I should voice my opinion or not. I was just a human. Unaware completely of the smaller subtexts of this world. You couldn’t even blame me to be honest, We were all stuck in our little bubble of our solar system.

 

… 

 

The silence continues. Ah Fuck it. I Thought. Resigning myself to my curiosity. I wonder if this entire Goddess ordeal has caused a great change in myself. Afterall, while I feel bad, I don’t feel compelled to save him.

 

“Hey, Lena. Uh, What’s going on?” Telepathically asking. 

 

“I’m just having a quick little snack.” She contends back. Lost to her hunger.

 

Just a quick little snack’

 

The words rang through my ears, it was a terrifying thought. She would be fine eating a perfectly normal intelligent life form like it was nothing. I found that rather alarming.

 

“I can sense that you’re distressed,” her voice snaps back, as she soothes her tone at the saddened thought of possibly scaring me. “These people are exiles of neighbouring planets. What happened to them before is beyond our business, as of right now they are simply snacks.”

 

Lena offers me an explanation, as if to answer my questions. How did she know exactly what I wanted to know? She was awfully good at that. However, the thought of such a titanic figure being able to read me like a book for some reason didn’t bother me.

 

During our entire conversation, the tiny alien humanoid man was silent. Only looking to what would be the possible death sentence he was in for, towards the saliva filled cave leading to hell he was going to head towards. She opened her mouth, to the man, he was about 40 metres away from Lena’s face. Of course to her, it would be merely a couple centimetres.  As such, the humidity from the insides of her mouth poured out to the world outside. Sultry heat that was beyond any tropical environment on earth would have escaped from her gigantic mouth. 

 

I counted my lucky stars that it wasn’t me there. Or at least I would before I realised I’ve ended up somewhere far more humid and wet recently…

 

The tiny she held was now slowly being drawn towards the mouth. The distressed Silent air around him had swiftly converted itself to a state of panic. Pure unrivalled distress. Screams, cries, horrific shrills like none other came from the once silent man. Begging for her to stop, for Lena to subside her hunger for him. For the Titanic goddess before him to let go of his existence. It was a hard sight to watch. Painful even.  Who knew what he smelled, what he saw, or what he heard. A mere fraction of the shuddering experience was barely visible to me, who watched from the sidelines away from danger.

 

Lena had ignored all his pleas, his protests and demands. She had no intention of leaving her belly unfilled. To her, this man was seemingly nothing more than a snack. Something to please her tongue and supreme taste buds, not even a proper meal worth any nutritional value. She had mentioned that there was nothing else to this alien figure, from what I can see. She had clearly meant it.

 

She pushed him in, where he stuck to the cohesion and adhesion forces that bind him to her pink spongy tongue. Her spit, or Saliva acting stronger than any glue to stick the man in place. Lena kept her mouth open, for the man who’s back was stuck entirely to her tongue to grasp one last look at the world. At least that’s what the man may of thought, in all honesty it seems that she’s just enjoying herself. When Lena’s enjoying herself, she probably couldn’t care less about things like a final farewell for her prey. She was simply enjoying the taste of him. That much was evident when her mouth began closing. The tiny inside protested roughly, voicing the coarse words from the inner sanction of Lena’s mouth. Words that were not understandable to my human ears, but it was clear what was being said. From what I could see, the man’s body was being shut off. As Lena’s mouth got ever so closer to closing off for good, the man’s voice muffled. Before finally, her mouth shut and lay dormant. The loud screeching tone and begging now forever silenced. From the moment her colossal lips met with one another, the man’s voice was forever cut off. 

 

Now there was nothing to hear. His voice far, far too weak to pass even the slightest bit of noise through the prison known as her oral cavity. From hazarding a guess, he was most likely drowning in the sticky, enzyme rich environment of her saliva. Or sloshing around in her tongue as she played and tasted her prey. Lena was a force of nature, something ordinary mortals could do nothing but prey and beg that they would be spared from her whims. I was lucky, That much was clear to me from witnessing such a display. I silently make a vow to never try to get my wife angry.

 

*-Gulp-*

 

The sound of a splatter, of a powerful gullet was heard. As I witness seeing Lena forcefully swallow the man whole. His outline in her throat was invisible, he was simply too small to create anything like that. But I could tell the moment he fell through her esophagus, from the moment he would have had to witness himself falling down. Landing in hell. If such a place existed then it must be the sight in front of me. The literal belly of the beast. 

 

Despite the painful screaming that would inevitably be ensuing in her belly. There was no sound heard. Her stomach walls were far too thick and strong to let her prey let out even a slither of noise. Maybe if I went right to her belly and tried hearing, then I could maybe hear something. There was no real reason for me to attempt such folly though.

 

Lena swiftly finished eating and exhaled loudly. Moving onto the next Humanoid creature in the bowl. Unfazed, at what she had just done. 

 

“Hmm? Oh, What are you staring at? My little scholar.” She whispered with a passionate gaze towards me. “Was this a little too much? You can ignore me if you want, I’ll try to make them a little quieter too. I’ve given you your food already.” Pointing with her index finger towards the side of the chair arm.

 

I snap out of the trance of watching the atrocities next to me, and look to my left. There is a plate with some small bits of bread crumbs, all dipped in some form of sauce and have cheese on top. 

 

“All yours,” she cheerfully says. “Now what movie do you wanna watch?”

End Notes:

Wow, Lena just ate a man alive. An alien who’s identity is anonymous but known as being in “exile”. So today’s chapter was more on vore.

To be honest I kinda want to know what people view Lena as. E.g Kind and benevolent or cruel and obsessive. Etc. as well as what kinda tags or actions people may want to see in the future.  

You can do that in the reviews, and leave some feedback too. I greatly appreciate it: and thanks for reading. 

Chapter 11. A Small Dispute. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Been a while, but back with another chapter. We’re slowly moving away from a more happy and chill home date arc back to a new thing now. Hope you all can enjoy.


My usual criticism for myself this time, more so descriptions on ‘crushing’ as it’s not something I’m used to really describing. If anyone has tips for that please do leave a review with feedback.

“What movie? Uh, could we do something else now, like-” enquired Blyke to the towering figure sitting down munching on her ‘snacks’ of sorts. Still frightened by her sudden actions, Blyke simply decided to ignore what had happened despite his thoughts on the matter. 

 

“Not in the mood for movies? How about we go do… Actually wait, it's already late. I need to wake up pretty early for work tomorrow too.” replied Lena, a sour expression was found plastered across her face.

 

“Work? Like all you god folk have proper jobs and stuff?” Curiously asked Blyke. He was astounded, bewildered at the notion of the titanic goddess now destined to rule over him and his people had a job. He found it strangely humanising. “What jobs can you all even have? What do you do Lena?” He asked only to be met with a conflicted gaze from her eyes.

 

“My job is uh… well it’s complicated. I’m not sure if you’d like to hear about it.”

 

“ I won’t pry if you're uncomfortable,” Blyke was most certainly interested in what the goddesses of the universe do as jobs. However, if he was told to not enquire further then that was that. Nothing could be done but to mask his disappointment. At least that’s how he would of answered before, he had instead decided to give in to his curious nature. “But not even a small description… for me?” he begged pitifully, conveying the exaggerated sadness in his heart via his needy eyes. Lena had looked back, trying her best to ignore the stares of her tiny man. All in vain too, it was just seemingly impossible for her to ignore the attention from her one and only soulmate, Blyke. If it was any other creature they wouldn’t have been met with the slightest bit of care from her.

 

“Fine, fine. I’ll give the basic rundown of it. I just go around acting as pest control for ‘invasive’ species out there.” Lena dodged the finer details of her job, yet her response had still caught Blyke off guard. 

 

“Pest Control?”

Questioned Blyke, taking a few seconds to search his mind for any potential answers before finally arriving at a possible conclusion. It was a horrifying thought, but he wondered if pest control referred to the many civilisations across the universe. What else counts as a ‘pest’ to someone like Lena after all? Maybe that’s where she got her ‘snacks’ from.

 

The first thoughts that came to Blyke’s mind were the amount of civilisations lost to the goddess’ wrath. Entire lands, peoples, species and so much potential lost to their devastating and insurmountable strength. He knew just how towering the goddess’ were like. Blyke remembered the day Lena had come to earth, she landed and caused many casualties. She had made it clear hurting the innocent humans was far from her intentions, but small accidents still continued to occur. Mostlty due to the people’s own incompetence. Regardless, the sheer freight of witnessing the horrors of a being far larger than any natural structure walking towards him, causing tremors in the land and acting as a force of nature itself. He just couldn’t forget such a thing. To add on to the idea that said force was going to act upon one’s kind as ‘pest control’ was a thought that sent cold shivers down his spine. 

He loved Lena, at least he thought he did. It was a matter of fact they both didn’t know each other that well still. Even after all the bonding activities both enjoyed today. He had learned far more about her cruel nature, but in his heart of hearts it didn’t surprise him. There was still so much about her he had to learn about, and the same could be said for her learning about him. The biggest hurdle would be their own individual stances regarding the culture of god folk and whatever they do. Lena had already accepted Blyke for his humanity, it seemed unfair for Blyke to demand her to forsake what may be normal for a goddess.

 

“Is there an issue, Blyke?” Questioned the goddess, Nervous in tone. She knew that Blyke may not take learning about what her  job entailed that well. Even for the short while they came to be within each other's comfort, they had the basic ideas for what their soulmate would like. Lena’s anxiety about this only continued in the silence, in the lack of a response from the tiny man. “Blyke?”

 

“Lena, I just don’t know how I feel about this. On Earth, it was fine because it was beyond your control. Right now I’m unsure if attacking innocent colonies on other planets is fair-”

 

“Innocent colonies? They’re just little specks. It’s fine Blyke, it really is. It’s quite normal for our kind to watch over and pass judgement over such insignificant species.”

 

“But do they deserve this? I-I know it’s wrong for me to just interject something that's normal for you and your kind. I just find it hard to watch and see. If it was just a few people, or people that did harm it would be a different matter. But destroying entire civilisations feels so wrong.”

 

There was silence, the harrowing kind that lasted more than a couple seconds after an argument. Both Lena and Blyke had danced around the topic, neither wanted a full blown argument so early in their relationship. That, and the fact being both could understand their partner’s perspective. Violena understood that a mere human like Blyke wouldn’t be able to comprehend the full extent of why the eradication of many civilisations was necessary, his confused outburst was expected. Whilst Blyke knew he was in the dark, but was unable to help interjecting his own personal morals and ideals, he lashed out anyway fully aware it was wrong to do so. The silence had continued for a couple more seconds. Until Blyke decided to end it.

 

“Nevermind, it’s fine. I’m sure I just don’t understand the reason why.” he muttered under his breath. Dejected, not quite depressed but more confused mixed with petty acceptance.

 

“I’m sorry, I understand it’s a lot to take in and see, but it’s just what I do…” replied Lena, also at a loss for what to say. The image of a scary, powerful and hellish giantess she wanted to avoid setting off to Blyke seemed to enter his mind anyway. At least that’s what she thought. “I’ll avoid talking about it too much and-”

 

“No, no, that’s fine. I’m just overreacting.”

 

In truth, while Blyke had found it unethical and terrible, he was more thinking about the sheer scale of information, history, science and knowledge lost from so many intelligent species being eradicated. He had only small amounts of pity for them, they were simply aliens to him after all.

 

“... How about you come with me? To work that is. I can tuck you in my clothes, or you can head back inside me as a soul. Maybe then you can understand why we do it?” Requested Lena, offering her utmost all for taking care of her lover. Repulsing the idea of an argument getting out of hand, she wanted to move onward with a different topic. “Afterwards, I was thinking of introducing you to my friends. I finally caught a break, and work should be quite small at the beginning so it should be fine for me. Do you want to come?”

 

Blyke heard her pleading whispers as she mumbled over him, her breath caressing every part of his miniscule body. It was soft and delicate, calming even. He had given into her warmth. “Y-yes!” surrendered Blyke. Whatever their dispute today was, it didn’t matter anymore… at least for the given moment.

 

– – –

{2 hours had passed}

 

It was time for both Lena and Blyke to head off to bed. Both were tired, but especially Blyke. Lena was only due to being out of routine from her normal schedule. She lifted herself up from the couch and yawned as she stood up. The amount of force generated from such a simple movement was something Blyke could never get used to, often lifting him off his feet and causing him to fall backwards. He stared at the massive towers of flesh, known as her legs, jiggle as she took simple steps. That sight alone was almost hypnotising for someone of his stature.

 

“Alright, it’s time to sleep. You’re coming back to your ‘bed’ of sorts.” pointing right at her lady bits inward to the valley of her crotch, towards the moist cavern that laid in the centre. 

 

“I-in there?” Blyke questioned, flustered at the suddenness of her demands. “How exactly do I even go back to my soul form thing anyway?” he enquired. Throughout the entire process of seeing Lena’s house and belongings he still never once got to fully understand the process. What he be leaving unconscious bodies every time he had to split apart from body to soul? 

 

“Did I never tell you? That’s odd. Well why don’t I just show you then. You may freak out a bit but I promise it’s safe.” she giggled to herself, as she mischievously smiled. Swiftly grabbing Blyke’s body from the couch arm rest and dropping him down to the cushion part of the sofa. For once not being  gentle. When Blyke’s gaze lay upward a few seconds later, all he could see was his wife’s ass. Two cheeks of fat covered in soft leather like texture shorts that she wore during their home date. They were big, from Blyke’s perspective they were akin to twin asteroids ready to launch downwards. 

 

Her legs bent downwards, propelling her ass downward. With Blyke right at the epicentre of the danger. With each passing second, her Butt only seemingly grew larger. Although that was expected with it getting closer. A brief sense of fear, no, it was a lingering sense of pure abysmal terror as to what was going on on Blyke’s perspective. His legs didn’t want to move, neither could he even speak. Before they proceeded forward however, the mountain sized lumps of flesh seemingly stopped.

 

“Awww, getting scared? Don’t worry I’ll make it quick.” Lena explained. Was it a hint of sadism present in her tone?

 

Then, as if in a sudden instantaneous moment. The twin asteroids came crashing down as they accelerated with each passing moment. Before Blyke could even process what had happened or why, he came into contact with her soft and eclipsing rear end. Landing right on him he felt the brief sensation of all of his body cracking. Being left to resign his fate at her cheeks which bolstered a force greater than anything he had felt before. When, not even a couple seconds had passed.

 

*SPLAT*

 

A sound of a squashed insect was heard. Except it was no insect, but Blyke himself that was squashed under the sheer terrifying force of his wife’s colossal rear end. She stood up right after, Looking at the couch to see if her tiny man was still alive. Her eyes wandered the seats, unable to find him before she finally realised.

 

“Ooo, Found you, or what’s left of you at least.” She chuckled, pointing towards her own ass. There was a stain there, it was the leftover remains of the artificial body of Blyke. “Phew, thankfully it was a clean hit. If you were left alive after that you would be in so much pain right now...”

 

Lena had made sure to aim with absolute precision, accuracy and with high speed as to make sure Blyke had to experience as little pain as possible. On her cheeks, where her Leatherlike clothing appeared was a stain of red, being Blyke’s now smushed up body. Crushed so finely as if into paste, not even any evidence of it being once a human’s body was there. Only a blood stain existed, something Lena could simply wash away. Perhaps she was simply too excited, a simple crushing under her foot would have sufficed. She simply was in a playful mood.

 

“Now, where did his soul go?” She thought to herself, letting her eyes wander the room before finally, “Found you!” She giggled, locating the unconscious soul. “It was a new experience so it makes sense for you to pass out. Regardless, it’s time for you to head back to your bed, c’mere.” The goddess opened up the cavern between her thighs as she spread apart her legs and let Blyke’s soul enter.

 

“Good night, honey. We’ll chat later.” 

End Notes:

So yeah, we’ll be off to work with Lena in the upcoming chapters. Expect to see in her in how she usually acts around tiny civilisations as earth was more an exception. 

Perhaps a new sense of conflict may start soon. Who knows.

as always, leave a review. I love reading them even if they are critical.

Chapter 12. Lena's Consideration by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

A bit more cruelty this time around. A bit more conflict within our female lead’s head.  Overall, I actually think I could of done this chapter a bit better, or rather for the quality that it is, finished it sooner. I apologise for that. 

For those interested, this chapter is less action focused.  Please do enjoy. 

“The coordinates are right there, officer Violena.” The senior attending officer pointed out towards her employee. She directed her fingers towards an empty page littered sparsely with nothing but a few lines of directions and numbers, denoting the journey to the planet targeted.

 

“Yes Ma’am, I'll be right there.” replied Lena, exhausted. Due to being out of practice from her usual routine she wasn’t quite ready. “What are the instructions for this planet?” she questioned.

 

“Total extermination is required. Not a shred of life should remain.” She answered, a sharp harshness was evident in her tone. She caught a slightly distraught fixture in Lena’s face from her words. “It’s the usual, why are you acting surprised?”

 

Surprised?

 

Violena herself hadn’t noticed the expression she made, which was one of a slight irritation. As if the words ‘total extermination’ irked her for some reason. However she couldn’t quite grasp onto a single reason as to why. 

 

“-Oh, uh yeah.” Half haphazardly recovering herself, “I’m just a bit out of practice is all. With the break and all…” Coming up with a blatantly obvious excuse, Lena lied. No one in her field would simply be ‘out of practice’ after a little break, if that even was the right terminology for it. It was a competitive field that paid extremely well. Highly sought after the amount of freedom it gave to an individual. No one would simply be out of practice after even years of silence. It was simply far too valuable to give up. 

 

“Well… get yourself together, no more daydreaming. Just one day you decided to take a break saying you found your soulmate. Like some prior notice would have been nice, Lena.” The senior officer scowled.

 

“It was urgent, also I really did find him. He’s a small humanoid figure and is just the most adorable thing-”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Heard enough. Lucky you, finding yourself a partner so quickly…” She sighed, disheartened. “Better make sure you take care of him. Remember as the bigger one of the relationship it’s your job to oversee his needs.”

 

“Of course!” Lena responded enthusiastically, only for it to quickly dwindle. The earlier feeling of why she felt so out of tune about the job today settled in.  “... Hey Chelsea, would you have any idea what to do if my partner wasn’t happy about my job?”

 

It was a sudden question, causing Officer Chelsea to raise her eyebrow. She was caught off guard. Typically such a question had no place in their little meeting before starting work, but they both were acquainted with each other enough to drop the formal act. Lena awaited for an answer in anticipation. While it was a given fact that all Goddesses were old, far older than any other living being,  some just happened to be wiser than others. Senior officer Chelsea happened to fall under such a group.

 

“Honestly, I can’t say. It would largely depend on his personality. However whatever it is, it must have matched somewhat perfectly for him to be your soulmate, so it ain’t like you need to be too afraid of an answer from the guy. That being said, it isn’t like you can just stop being you. Sure it’s a job, but it’s also a key part of our goddess’ culture. We rule and govern. It just is who we are.” There was a brief pause, she sighed once more in exhaustion. “ You two just need to compromise on this kind of stuff. Really it’s all you can do.”

 

“Compromise For this? How exactly?” Lena asked.

 

“Maybe move to a different branch, or get some clarification of what is allowed and agreed upon between the two of you. Of course after you finish this job, that is. You can’t back off of it now. Speaking of him, where is the little guy?” She curiously enquired.

 

“He’s in his soul form so he’s right where he belongs…  The little guy is so much smaller than I am so I've resorted to some size shifting tricks.”

 

While it was obvious a size difference would always be there in such a relationship between a human and a goddess, Lena was undoubtedly a special case. Her ‘usual’ size being quite larger than any of her kind. She was a paragon among Gods, a divine entity more powerful than most.

 

“I think that’s an issue more with you, and how big you are. Usually we are the ones who shrink down to at least a reasonable level for the tiny. Though with your natural size, guess it was impossible.” Chelsea snarked, not intending to be rude but was simply blunt with her words.

 

It was a fact of matter that being big had its benefits, but making a relationship with a tiny was not one of them. Majorly due to being restricted in how small you can be. Most Goddess could at least be small enough to settle into the planet of their lover, perhaps with minimal casualties. Barely any had to resort to making their lover themselves larger.

 

 Due to this, Lena was annoyed and always conscious of her extreme size. Her nerves were being pushed to their limits, and with a small bickering argument from the previous day, she only began to cave into her stress more. 

 

“I guess, I’ll handle it when he wakes up.” Finishing her discussion, “I’ll see you later officer Chelsea.”

 

“As always, good luck out there, Lena. It’ll all be fine.” Chelsea’s echoing goodbye printed a smile on Lena. Providing her a final sense of calmness  for her dilemma, as she was swept away into the cold dark embrace of the empty space around her when she left officer Chelsea.

 

– – – 

 

Planet Arios, A large planet home to aggressive species of creatures who were an alien mix of exhibiting flora characteristics and animal traits. They were humanoid in nature, possessing some intelligence. Seemingly less so from the humans on planet earth. 

From what I can see, there was little advanced tech anywhere. At most it's in the way of the early modern era, perhaps approaching it. 

 

Lena thought, as she hastily approached the planet in its lonesome solar system. It looked war torn, miserable even. A lack of water,  small oceans and minimal amounts of greenery were present along with many fiery regions across the equator. 

 

What a sad, pitiful display. Just what drove these people to do this?

 

Lena pondered, Officer Chelsea had kept a record of this planet. While the amount of water or fiery terrain were still present. Much more greenery existed, much more life had once been there. It was a former husk of itself, living now in a dystopian era where the people who industrialised profited so much they were untouchable. It was a brief history lesson on the planet, sadly nothing exclusive or that unique of a story. The land ended up being divided and split apart  which turned planet Arios into a war zone, fighting much within itself. Competing who can escape the planet and venture to new planets.

 

She knew there was nothing wrong with that in itself, a dominant species’ planet is theirs to do as they please. What made these people so worthy of being ‘erased’ from intergalactic records were their aggressive attitudes. With their space shuttles and ships, they scavenged and hunted for neighbouring planets. 

 

Unlike Earth, which benefited from being alone, these people’s neighbouring planets in the solar system provided a vast sum of other intelligent life. They hunted, they killed, they murdered such innocent people with intent to strive off their wealth. 

 

But I suppose that’s just how life is, really it sucks for them… The other planets of this solar system are under ownership of someone strong and powerful.  They essentially waged war against a powerful force of nature, and look where it’s gotten them.

 

The goddess came into vision of the people on planet Arios. Only recently becoming visible in their cloudy and smoke infested atmosphere. Her presence created a towering shadow that created a momentary ‘dark side’ of the planet.  People from across many continents watched in awe, in disbelief, in pure utter terror. They’ve had no giantess ever come to their land before. They’ve never felt the insignificance of being so tiny that each own individual couldn’t even be recognised. That their entire species could bundle up together in protest, and to the goddess in question it would be akin to looking at a marching sequence of ants. Each single entity being hardly distinguishable from the next.

 

I really feel for you all, but it’s too late to go back  now.

 

Lena truly felt bad, usually she wouldn’t care in the slightest. Being the type of person who always was obsessing over something, always overlooking the small things. She herself didn’t even know why. She could only look down at the people in bitterness. A painstakingly sharp pain at her upper chest was felt. Was that pity, regret perhaps?

 

Some of you didn’t do anything wrong, some of you probably have no idea what’s even going on. I’m sorry for that.

 

She directed her soft hands, each the size of continents of the planet towards the surface. Eclipsing inward at speeds that caused hurricanes to form across the surface, sending millions to their deaths. She cursed harshly inward at herself, and apologised more so to Blyke.

 

I’m sorry Blyke… 

 

 She felt remorse in her actions. Just the slightest tinge of grief, of pity, and finally disappointment in herself. She was acting off today, entirely due to the conversation with Blyke a day prior, how she was now forced to question the morality of her job. Violena always thought that her job was important, in all honesty she still did. Her pride as a goddess wouldn’t waver so quickly. 

 

I’ve been off game since yesterday, I even confidently took Blyke in today reassuring him that this was gonna be fine…  Now even I’m not too sure. Is it really okay for me to do this, whilst dating a human? He seemed not okay with it. I mean of course he wasn’t , after all he could relate to their position.

 

For goddess standards, Lena herself was far kinder than some of the heinous kinds of giantess you could hear about. Even still, that didn’t make her feel better. Perhaps it was Blyke’s influence? She felt oddly compelled to change.

 

Thus, it was made painfully obvious. She couldn’t sustain this job whilst being with Blyke. Not anymore. And in no universe would she ever discard her adorable little husband. 

 

Ah shit, I zoned out again.

 

When Lena looked back down at the planet, at their atmosphere. A dusty wasteland remained. Or more so like a wasteland compared to before. It was as if she added fuel to fire, levelling the many continents and cities. Reducing many to stains or corpses. No longer did she find meaning in such actions; however, this was purely a job and she had to see it through. 

 

Well, almost done , afterward I’ll wake Blyke up… Goodbye Planet Arios. It’s time I put you out of your misery.

 

End Notes:

Lena has a bit of a change of heart. Her core personality on the matter hasn’t changed. But she has recognised that to be with Blyke some compromise on her end was needed. 

I don’t think I’m particularly good or even decent at doing these character development kind things. So that’s my own personal criticism for that.


might be a bit before next chapter comes

Chapter 12.5 Blyke's Revival by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Been a while. Sorry for the delay with this chapter.  It's a .5 chapter too meaning its quite short but Still important. My criticism for this chapter for myself would be the lack of proper description on conveying emotions.

Still not much action yet, but it should happen soon. I will say going into this big I definitely needed a stronger chance plan on what should be covered and when.

Back home, a tired giantess was found lethargic. She loosely clung to her bed. This goddess lay at rest, at contemplation of her day.

 

 Lena had finished her job, to wipe out planet Arios. It wasn’t anything she hadn’t done before, yet at her own reflection, she knew she no longer possessed the capacity to carry out such missions.  

 

 Millions were gone, possibly even a billion people. Completely erasing them. Turning them into fine dust particles indistinguishable from any floating debris around. Even afterwards, she had to make sure to crush the debris, elsewise other planets were at risk of meteorites and large chunks of rock floating around and entering their atmosphere. Her hands had cupped the shoddy remains of planet Arios, wrapping around and closing any possible way of escape from her palms. Then, she applied pressure, and that was that. It was a measure directed specifically by her organisation to minimise any harm to other nearby planets, however this was an extreme case where the other planets mattered even moreso.  Hence the excess measures.

 

*Sigh*

 

She inhaled, exhaled and processed what she had done. She was lying down on her back in one of her beds. Her eyes staring at the ceiling as if posing for an overhead shot of a film, she simply sighed again as she covered her vision with her arm. 

 

The goddess in question was at a loss for what to do. Her job was quite a difficult one to get into. It required many meetings, qualifications; a certain personality identity as well as connections and lots of experience. Lena even chuckled at the notion of how experience, for once, wasn't a catch 22 as any giantess could build up experience via traversing the world. Yet, here she was considering dropping it.

 

It made her feel like a fool, someone who drifted through life and was fortunate enough to ‘make it’, only then to squander opportunity in the name of love.

 

Doesn’t get more romance movie-esque cliche than that, I guess. Find the love of your life, and then realise you don’t actually enjoy what you're doing and move on…

Her soul mate in question was still resting. Blyke, being completely a novice to anything involving his soul, had left him adrift in an unconscious manner inside the depths of Lena’s being. Swishing around within her vaginal walls, his soul lying dormant. 

 

She had plans to meet up with her friends, Rista and Aisha, who she hadn’t seen in ages. Lena even planned on introducing her tiny little man before them. Like her, Rista wanted her own tiny loved one. She yearned for a partner, for someone to cuddle and love her. However, she was far more needy in the sexual sense compared to Lena. Which made her quota for an ‘ideal partner’ even more scarce, it was unusual for tiny creatures to be enthralled in such titanic beings afterall. 

The two had even made a silly little wager before, betting their personal funds, wondering who would first find their soulmate. Aisha too had pitched in an amount, declaring she would get promoted before either of her friends found their loved ones. 

 

Heh, Looks like I win girls. She chuckled in desperation of a distraction. Her cloudy mind wanted to wander to other topics, but the fact she would need to discuss her future with Blyke still remained as a fact. It wasn’t something that extreme or unusual for a couple to discuss important matters together, though for Lena however it was a first. Her nerves were on edge. 

 

She still needed to revive Blyke, wake him up and explain her choices. She was sure he would ultimately be relieved in her decision, Yet something still felt off, as if she had forgotten to consider something…

 

– – –

 

AHHHHH.

 

Sharp, painful, bitter sensations returned to a tiny man’s body. It wasn’t something completely new to him however, but it still was an unusual experience. To have his existence returned, consciousness awoken and sense of touch reinstalled into his being. That experience was far from the norm for any human. 

 

Hah… Hah…

 

The gasping for air that ensued after his revival, like a dog panting to get the smallest lick of moisture as his body demanded. Coming back to life was a daunting process. His soul was readjusting to his new body.

 

Despite it not being his first time being restored, it was his first time living through the process. Last time he was asleep and awoke in his new body. Oblivious to the fact of the pain of what his soul had to endure. 

 

*Cough… Cough* 

 

Blyke wheezed on his knees as his soul adjusted to the differences in his body. He looked at his hand, it was the same as always. The same structure and design as he was used to. Of course it was, Lena would never change how he looked from his original form. Just merely the size of his body would be modified to her whim. 

 

What happened… Last thing I remember was Lena  going to…

 

A jolt of electricity ran through his spine as he remembered what just happened. Perhaps it was the sheer suddenness of the situation but Blyke couldn’t help feeling weak in the knees from the image plastered across his mind. That Lena had sat on him. The picture perfect horror of an ass far bigger than anything he could do against landing on him, the powerlessness he felt as well as the insignificance of his form all came rushing back.

 

He knew Lena meant no harm in her actions there, she was just merely trying to lighten up the mood. Or was it some other reason? My mind is all hazy now. He wondered before examining his surroundings.

 

There he saw a cup off in the distance. Blyke immediately recognised it, it was one of Lena’s cups she drank out of. Actually, the only one she drank out of. Come to think of it, She’s rather peculiar about little things like that. The little man deduced that he was on top a table of sorts.

 

Upon closer inspection he realised that he was large, his head reached almost the height of the glass. Before becoming a stain he remembered he was not even a 1/6th of the size. He had grown!

 

“Blyke?” A curious voice boomed with a small hint of relief.

 

The tiny man looked around, before finding a pair of giant legs behind him. Naturally he looked up at the figure.

 

“Lena? Wow, feels like it's been awhile.” He answers, in awe of the goddess in front of him. Immediately he noticed something off about her. About Lena. That she looked different. He squinted his eyes, initially his mind came up blank before realising-

 

“Oh right, now that I’m bigger she looks different.” He thought. 

 

He scrutinised her figure in wonder of how she looked now. He was now taller than her palm, an inch or so shy of her hand. Meaning the tallest he’d ever been in his entire time existing.  

 

“H-how’s your new body? I made this one a fair bit bigger than the previous one.” She nervously asked. Blyke couldn’t help but notice that it seemed that Lena had something on her mind, her shifting gaze and hesitance present in her voice evidenced that idea. She never had looked at him like she was doing now, even when she was nervous.

 

“It’s quite strange seeing you like this, I guess I’m used to my titanic goddess towering over me.” He chuckled, raising his pitch in amusement. It wasn’t as if she couldn’t do that anymore, the little man merely teased.

 

“I see, well I hope you get used to this size for a while. It makes certain matters a little more convenient.” She winked and joked, before only then to shyly avert her gaze.

 

“Is something the matter?” Blyke asked, wondering what was causing her irrational behaviour. The poor man was clueless right after being revived back to the world of the living.

 

“Umm, It’s just that… I think we should have a talk about my job.” She answered. Suddenly the context behind their conversation before was laid out for Blyke as he remembered.

 

 

End Notes:

Sorry for the small chapter, more bad news is that the next chapter might also be a bit. This chapter is just more so to move the characters where they need to be. As you can tell, the talk about Lena's job will be next.

Chapter 13. The Compromise. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Finally, a compromise happens. Nothing too outlandish or crazy. But the awkward tension in the air is finally cut. 

And oh yeah, a tiny bit of action, at last, begins.

Enjoy! And Please do leave a review!

 

“Your job… As in the one with destroying planets?” Blyke answered whilst averting his gaze. It came to no one’s surprise this wasn’t a conversation he wanted to have right now. After all it wasn't as if there were more jobs Lena had. He was merely showing minor signs of nervousness in his speech.

 

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking that maybe you were a little bit right. That I should maybe look for a new career path,”Lena answered, resulting in Blyke having to do a double take at what he’d just heard. “One a bit less violent and hurtful. Maybe even something more peaceful. Like Rista has a bit nicer job, maybe I could go down her route. Or maybe I could join in as an administrator position somewhere and-”

 

“Really?” Blyke responded. His gaze looked puzzled. "And you're doing this now because?”

 

“Well, I wasn’t sure about my own calling before. And well now, after our little discussion a while ago it got me into thinking. Maybe I should do something else.”  Lena replied. Still a nervous tone evident in her voice.

 

There was a brief moment of silence between the two of them. As for why, it wasn’t too difficult to guess. Essentially, Blyke felt bad for pressuring Lena, a goddess, a supreme being into changing for him. Yet he knew that one single aspect of her job would always act as a thorn towards how he would see her. Though he just couldn’t let himself be selfish here, he needed to make sure it was Lena’s own choice. Whereas Lena, obsessed with her soulmate, would do almost anything for him. However, her job was her own career. It was a source of pride. Of what she thought made up her identity. In her heart, even if she knew she could no longer even complete the work for it, it hurt her pride. It irked the very core of who she was. She needed one more push, one final declaration of support to really solidify her own self worth.

 

“Is that something you decided on for yourself?” Blyke suddenly asked. A serious but calm expression plastered across his face. “Something you’re absolutely okay with, and are willing to make the active decision towards?”

 

“ I-I” Lena shuddered, she wasn’t expecting this response. She expected her lover to jump up in joy at the declaration of what she had decided. Yet, here he was questioning her decision. Right when she needed support from him to confirm with herself. “Are you not happy with this? I’m leaving that line of work…”

 

Blyke sighed, seeing Lena like this only reminded himself of how he was when he joined University. Unsure, puzzled and lost came to mind. Someone lost without purpose, or more accurately in Lena’s case, someone obsessed with what they think is their only purpose. 

 

On one hand, he was beyond happy to see her give up that job of hers. On the other hand, he simply couldn’t accept that she was doing this purely for his sake. He was no relationship expert, but he knew that’s not how these things should go.

 

“ Of course I’m happy with this, dear. But are you?” He asked, In genuine curiosity. “It’s quite an important decision. I can’t just let you make it because you felt bad for something my ignorant ass blurted out.” He chuckled.

 

“W-what do you mean?” She asked.

 

“Well, I had a similar story back in university. It’s like an institute for learning. For education. People a bit younger than me would go there and pick what they wanted to do with their lives.” He exclaimed. “ At the time I picked Biomedicine. I wanted to become a physician. They got paid nicely once they had enough experience and were experts of the secrets of the human body. I guess that sounded appealing to me at the time. Very nerdy stuff.”

 

“What happened then? That isn’t the degree you mentioned you had before.” She questioned. 

“The truth is that I left it. A large part of why I wanted to pursue that career, or rather why I thought I did, was because my friends wanted to do it with me. After the first year in the course, they all left and dropped down to applied science. They said it fit them better.” Blyke continued. “Nothing wrong with that. People change gears all the time. What was wrong is that I enjoyed biomed. I liked learning about the human body. Yet, all because I made some wrong decisions and focused on someone else’s views, I didn’t get to do what I really wanted because I simply followed them into applied science. “ He revealed, with an ever so slight tinge of bitterness evident in his voice.

 

“Wow, that really isn’t what you said before. In fact, before you said you just didn’t want to pursue something fancy, and to save money.” She gently said. 

 

“Yeah, I guess I’m still a bit annoyed about it, and embarrassed that I did that. So I don’t like talking about it. Guess I made one big excuse in the end on why.” 

 

“O-Oh. I see.” She answered, in contemplation of what his story offered. Thinking deeply about how it related to her. Why he had decided to share it. He had just said it wasn’t something he liked talking about. Yet he still decided to share it with me…

 

“So I just wanted to make sure. You’re doing this because you made that active decision that you don’t want your current job, right?” He asked, awaiting an answer.

 

Perhaps it was just more of his own selfishness at this point. He had no reason or anything he could do if Lena would say no. He just simply, oh so desperately wanted to make sure she was doing this for her own sake. Not someone else's. 

 

“I’m sorry, I’m being annoying again. But I just want to make sure you're doing this because you want to.”

 

As for Lena, she looked contemplative. Initially she was expecting a push forward, not a mid-life crisis-esque conversation with her tiny lover. She stared deeply onto his tiny body. His weak little body, sensitive, soft and tender. She stared into his eyes, they were a deep hazel looking back fiercely at her. His adorable little face, his fuzzy hair, the very fact he’s looking out for me so keenly. Was this the feeling of being loved back? Someone making sure that you're looking out for yourself. Then helping you when need be? It’s a nice feeling. It really is. Warm, soft and just melts my heart away. Just look at you. Awww… 

 

Lena couldn’t help but stare at her lover, at a rare instance of him taking just the slightest bit of charge. It made sense however, it was a topic he felt strongly about. 

 

She giggled slightly, unable to control herself. “ Yep, I’m sure. I want to have a career change.” She confidently says. “ Now, now, don’t get ahead of yourself my tiny little munchkin. I already decided I couldn’t work in that field any longer beforehand. Your worries are rather unfounded.” She jokingly mocked.

 

“R-really?” Blyke answers, taken aback at the decisive nature of her answer. Just a minute ago she seemed nervous. Yet, it was as if his own words had inspired her.

 

“Yep, I really needed more time for myself. And to see my friends anyway, that is Aisha and Rista. I’ve been so busy usually with work that I never see them. Frankly I needed a change of pace.” She explained. “It was about time I took a vacation for myself.”

 

“Is that so?” Blyke, who, hiding his excitement, responds. It appeared to him that Lena had her own reasons for quitting, reasons independent to him. “Y’know technically didn’t you already have a vacation when you were looking for me?”

 

“Oh be quiet you. I could use another one.” She snaps back. “I’m gonna tell officer Chelsea about it tomorrow. I’m sure Aisha can hook me up with some small work to do in the meantime. As for what career I should take-” Lena begins speaking, to get interrupted by Blyke. 

 

“How about it has to be something I can work in as well?”

There was a brief momentary pause, but it was as if everything had come into place. 

 

“Ohh, that way we can both assess whether it’ll work or not.” She says.

 

That, and the fact that Blyke knew he couldn’t just stay a shut in forever is why he had suggested that. It was his offer at a compromise. While Lena working in something disjointed from her original field would be nice, he couldn’t deprive her of what made her, well, one of her own people. He decided being with her to work would offer the best outcome for everyone, if it was a job either was uncomfortable with, they would simply switch out.

"Ah, finally that's settled." Blyke finally eased up, the tension in the air between them thinning out. He sighed and decided to stare back at the titanic figure known as his wife. Who also seemed far more relaxed in comparison to prior.

  

“Now then.” Her eyes fixated on Blyke. Like a predator staring at her prey, she observed his form. His much taller, larger body. It still wasn’t too big of course. But compared to the puny size from before, it was a very noticeable improvement. “ What do we have here?” She nonchalantly walked up closer, and squatted down to his size, until almost being eye level. Only then to begin poking the little man.

 

She got her finger and pushed her tiny man down on the table, his back lay against the hard ground. 

 

“L-lena? What are you doing?” Blyke anxiously asked in sudden desperation. 

 

“Oh y’know. Just rewarding myself with the fruits of my labour.” She answered.

 

“What?” He questioned.

 

“Now you’re finally big enough to do… Quite a few things.” She giggled.  Her index finger, from pushing him down to the table, now was applying a decent chunk of force on him. Lodging him on the ground. Her gigantic fingers came stretching out as an extension from her palm to play with him as they wished, she poked him around as if he was a toy. She then slowly moved her fingers down, lower and lower before finally it came into contact with Blyke's crotch. Now shifting to her thumb to apply pressure straight on top of the now extending phallic object.

 

“What’s this here?” She whispered sweetly, blowing gently with her warm breath onto the tiny man. 

 

“Ahhh! Aahhh! Hah…” The tiny man let out a slight moan. “Fine, hah, I guess we’re doing this then.” Blyke gave into his sense of pleasure. Surrendering to the touching embrace of a single thumb that his soulmate had delivered to his body.

 

“Hmph, that’s more like it.” She cooed.

End Notes:

Phew, well that was interesting. I really wanted to emphasise on Blyke's reasons for not wanting Lena to simply quit her job to be solely because of Blyke. I felt that she needed to have more depth or reason than just that.

As for an area I could improve at for this chapter. It would have to be description as well as being able to convey emotions properly. 

Please do leave a Review, all feedback is appreciated. 

Chapter 14. Soul-mates Forever. by Edgedej4
Author's Notes:

Final Chapter, sorry for the wait. 

(As usual, it might take a day or two to sort out some site specific formatting errors.)

Blyke Pensworth. A 24, almost 25 year old college graduate, was a normal human from earth. He was on the average size for a human at 5 foot 7 inches and on the slightly lean side. He latched on to a desire to learn, to innovate and create from a young age. He was a passionate bloke who once lacked fear for the unknown. Sadly, as he grew older he found himself lost in life. Lost in the endless abyss of infinite possibilities, and the restrictions society imposed for those trying to rise up from their place. 

 

What would he do If his life continued to be? The answer was probably nothing. He would work a dead end job, doing dead end work trying to rack up experience to finally earn a decent buck. A classic tale that many people his age may even relate to. Blyke was a man who lost his ambition in the endless work cycle of adulthood, and its brutal unforgiving system.

 

So… How did I end up like this?’ He wondered, quiet within the alarmed depths of his own mind. 

 

Above him was a finger, an enormous pillar of flesh and dead skin cells descending down onto him gently. Not fast enough though to trigger his sense of dread or even evoke fear as an array of panic. Instead it was slow. Gentle was probably too nice of a term for what was coming down on him, considering the segments of her fingers were slightly larger than the size of his head. ‘Perhaps unnerving would be best fit?’ he briefly contemplated at the approaching segment of skin.

 

 *Thump-* 

 

A gentle nudge, a small uneven push of pressure was dealt onto his groin, legs and hips yet again, all together at once indiscriminately due to the size difference. This rather pushy play had been continuing for about 8 to 10 minutes for Blyke. As he was quite literally having his buttons pressed by Lena, the goddess who had declared him her partner for life. By sheer comparison, she was a size that reduced Blyke to quite a large insect, she towered over his form. It was as if he was a doll or a small figurine. Where if not for his own voice, his own input of desire, he would be completely helpless to defy the giant having her way with him. 

 

Her fingers pressed down, applying nodes of pressure in successive waves. It was like a rhythm where he simultaneously felt the pain but was too wrapped around in pleasure to pay it any mind. 

 

The tiny man could feel his member rising, excited in the sheer power Lena had over him. At the fact she was in charge of both his body and life. She blew her breath down on the miniscule man who laid atop her palm, right where he belonged. Her squishy skin only pulled down slightly, until her own fingers pushed downward at Blyke. Forcing him onto the sweaty surface of her skin. Whilst by no means did Lena smell, he was captivated, perhaps even hypnotised by the stench of the sweat present on her palm. Overpowering his nose, that scent quickly overtook his senses. Diminishing his own rational thought. Before he could have any rest, or even a moment's chance of withdrawal to recover from the overwhelming stimuli around him, Lena then began blowing down her breath. Her weak blow gave out a gentle wind for Blyke, that wind carrying an endless amount of pheromones that made it far more difficult for the tiny to rest. Blyke was enthralled in a gentle pleasure, the kind that left a man seeking more and more, so much so he even paid the pungent, awful smell of her breath no mind.

 He felt physically captured, remarkably small and now was figuratively dancing atop the palm of Lena’s hands, right to her desire. 

 

“L-lena. Ple-” Blyke began speaking, but was cut off due to his own sense of indulgence being overwhelmed. He struggled to even beg, to even plead now. He had figured that Lena wouldn’t take no for an answer, considering that an ample amount of time had passed since they last had ‘fun’ together.  However, he wasn’t expecting this level of neediness from the giantess. Still, beg and resist as the little man might, he certainly wasn’t complaining. 

 

“Alright. Easy does it now.” Lena suddenly shifts her palm up towards her face. Facing Blyke right next to her mouth.

 

Oh god no.”  Were the immediate thoughts that rushed to Blyke’s mind. He vividly remembered the scene of another tiny getting consumed into the humid void known as his wife’s mouth. A scene he attributed much to getting swallowed up in a blackhole. Where once you were in, that was it. Your thoughts, your existence, the very matter that made up your being were lost inside. Never to return. He remembered the sounds of screaming and begging, where finally silence was achieved as that stray tiny was trapped behind the  muscular folds of her lips. Funnily enough, he himself also gulped shakily at the mere thought of the event.

 

“I’ve gone too long without a little smooch action.” 

 

 Lena gently hinted, her breathing directly hitting Blyke in the face, no, on to every side of his body. There was no escape from her mouth, now standing in front of her rosy pink lips. While the diminutive man was larger than each individual fold, her lips could just easily nibble on his body and forcibly drag him inside to her oral cavity, perhaps in a slurping motion as if consuming Blyke like a noodle. Such thoughts ran rampant within Blyke’s mind at thunderous speeds as he panicked at Lena’s sudden insinuation. She suddenly opened her mouth, slightly, and a wave of air escaped.

 

*Sigh* 

 

 As Lena breathed out from her mouth, an unpleasant odour escaped from her mouth. Blyke could smell it as it ran into his vicinity, it was her breath. 

 

Lena closed her eyes, puckering up her lips and perking them forward. As if waiting for an expectant kiss. The ground beneath Blyke drew closer to her lips, before becoming directly adjacent to her mouth. Her own palm adjusted itself to allow Blyke to kiss her. At just the right height. He was a fair bit taller now after all, no longer did Lena need to do everything for him with him being the size of a small cup. In fact, she felt a strong urge to allow Blyke to initiate the kiss himself, for him to take a brief moment of charge. Her soulmate was approximately 8 cm now (3.15 inches) relative to her, so she purposely lowered the height of her palm to rest and match a bit below her chin. It aligned perfectly well, as infront of Blyke were the supposed void he was so afraid of, that being the gateway to her stomach. Her luscious lips.

 

He stood there, at a loss for words and actions. He knew what Lena wanted, but was unsure if he felt ready for it. Still though, he appreciated that Lena gave him the choice, rather than being forceful. He stared head on to the enormous pair of lips. The tiny felt like he was holding onto Pandora's box, where right in front of him was an indescribable temptation and a scorching lust he struggled to resist, which were hidden behind his initial fears. He could decide to stop right then and there, be done with the entire ordeal and finish their ‘little fun’, for afterward he knew there would be no break… 

 

“Well… Fuck. It’d be one hell of a let down now if I didn’t… Right?” He silently accepted. 

 

He walked forward, nervousness evident in his shaky and hesitant stride, as he passed down the palm of her hand. Eventually her lips loomed right in front of him. He couldn’t help but comment mentally on the warmth he felt from her every breath.  As a result of being right under her nose.

 

“Wait, how do I even go about this… Uh.”

 He wondered, quickly coming to a pitfall as he realised the size difference would make for an awkward kissing experience. Any kiss Lena and Blyke had done prior was when Blyke possessed a smaller body, which led to Lena taking charge and pushing him towards into her lips, as if it were playful fun. Now, he was confused as to what to do.

 

There was a brief moment of hesitance, of silence as the man pondered and explored his options. Seconds passed that felt like an eternity.

 

“Fuck it, just dive head in.” 

 

He gave in, and plunged his head to the small gap created by the crevice of Lena’s two soft lips. 

She felt a sudden, smooth sensation of flesh entering the area between her lips. She didn’t push forward or shift her palm towards her mouth in an attempt to smother Blyke. She simply waited for her little man to go at his own pace.

 

Blyke felt his entire head get swallowed by a slightly wet, yet so slightly dry environment. The inner folds of her individual lips were drenched in a sticky saliva coat, but the outside segments were dry. Her breath was now directly impeding his sense of smell, completely enveloping him in a sultry wind that reeked of sulphur and bacteria.

 

“MMMHHMMmmm…” She smooched, kissing her man. Her lips were folding and almost suffocated the man as he was drawn inward to them.  Blyke began to lose control of his own urges from here on. Intoxicated to the sight in front of him.

 

It was as if in a wrestling match where he was pinned down against his will, he struggled for freedom as he pulled away from her lips. However he was drawn back in by the sheer lust he came to possess. Her rosy folds came and nibbled on him, sending sensations akin to being crushed without the pain or danger. It was soft, scary but delightful. Lena was having fun, she was enjoying playing with her man as she treated him as food and to lover. 

 

Blyke himself was beginning to be drenched in saliva. Coated in the sticky, slightly viscous fluids of his wife. It housed a horrendous kick, an abysmally putrid stench. But in his lust filled state, Blyke could not have cared less. The pheromones were kicking in, and it seemed neither he or Lena wanted to stop.

 

Almost immediately after, a stronger and more sticky sensation was felt by Blyke. In front of him was a massive pink muscle coated in saliva. It was Lena’s tongue. As if heading into a passionate trance, Lena had brought out her tongue. 

As for Blyke, despite his newly found impressive size, still felt tiny when next to such a thing. His hand was the first to make contact with her overwhelmingly sensual organ of taste. He felt her saliva coating his hand, going all the way up to his wrist. Before he knew it. His hand was stuck in place, fixated like newly set cement. It was impossible for the weak human to free himself.

 

A-ahhhh!” Blyke internally screamed, at the sudden helplessness he felt, his voice was raised up by multiple octaves. The viscosity of the saliva was like having his hand coated with honey, except to the point he couldn’t move. Before he knew it, the tongue extended outward more. Aiming for his head next. 

 

From their many prior discussions, Blyke was aware of the nature of Lena’s body, to be naturally capable of trapping tiny beings in any way. He was already familiar with the concept of ‘soulmates’ but this was entirely new to him. He wasn’t expecting it so suddenly, or even at all.

 

“L-Lena! Wait!-” He pleaded, however he was already too late. The sticky outer layer of her tongue had captured his head, the adhesive saliva clung tightly to his head, in absolute refusal to let go. For Blyke himself, the right side of his head, his cheek and all all were glued to Lena’s tongue. His mouth was covered by the tenacious muscle, preventing any form of communication from him. 

 

“MHMMHMPH” He muffled on regardless, in vain attempt to call out to his goddess. His fear now rising back in as he was thrown onto yet another sudden, uncomfortable situation. He knew Lena probably didn’t mean any harm, in fact he was sure he was completely safe in the long run, hell worse case scenario he would be revived. Still, that lingering anxiety wasn’t going to die down due to facts and logic. 

 

The membrane of the gigantic muscle continued extending, before sticking to his torso too. Tagging it along with Blyke’s head, and as an extension, his entire body. The feeling of a mere fly being eaten by a frog came to Blyke’s mind, as he was that fly right now. Completely helpless, in a situation where his fate had been sealed. His input would do nothing, absolutely zilch.  He had rarely considered what it would be like to be eaten whole, as rarely were there any creatures that could do such a feat on earth.

 

 Perhaps not always happy, he lived a lucky life, in a lucky country. Now, all he could do was to plead helplessly as her tongue contracted back to the den of her mouth. Carrying him along with it, as if he was glued to her tongue.

 

Is this what it’s like, to be something akin to the size of a bug?” He wondered. As he had nothing else to do. His mind couldn’t help but explore and wonder in a panic. He was positioned to face forward, towards the pink membrane of her tongue so he wasn’t even blessed with a view of the outside world. He could barely even look to the left, as most of his body had been stuck, from his hand to torso and right side of his head.  He simply waited in ignorant bliss to his fate.

 

*Smooch* 

In surprise, a kiss was what awaited him. He felt Lena playfully nibble on his entire being with her lips as she pulled his body into her mouth, just slightly engulfing it. Blyke’s face, arms, torso, legs were all stuck to her tongue. However Lena detached the man periodically from her tongue as her kisses became more aggressive. 

 

 *Smooch*  

She pulled away briefly.

 

“I love you, my itty bitty, tiny little, adorable thing.”  She cooed.

 

Only to quickly resume afterward.

 *Smack* 

*Smooch.* 

 

She utilised the size of her tongue to push around the man to her whim, swirling him around from inside her mouth to back to her palm right outside her lips. She would sometimes stick his head to her tongue just to slide his head back into her lips, all just to kiss him over and over many times more. She slathered her saliva over him, as if to mark him as her own. Drenching him in her stench. The very same honey-like saliva that covered Blyke’s hand now was all over his body. Enveloping around him. It held him in place whilst Lena played with him. Even his own reluctance and fear were being swarmed with lustful thoughts, as Lena’s pheromones came to rupture his sense of angst.

 

He was no longer a speck, with that meant he was now capable of engaging in more and more of his wife’s desires. 

 

*Blerugh* 

 

She spat out her man. Drenched in saliva coat, covered in a viscous liquid that rendered him immobile. He fell out of her mouth and landed on his back, atop the palms of her hand. Looking right up at the lust-filled gaze of Lena. Even with his new size, looking up at a giantesses face from such a short distance left Blyke feeling small. Feeling tiny.

 He couldn’t move, even if not for the saliva. He simply was far too tired now to continue. 

 

“How was that?” She smugly grinned at Blyke. No matter how tired he was, the tiny man couldn't help but give off a faint, genuine smile back. 

“Awww, too tired to speak? But we’ve only just begun!” She whispered in her loving breath. Which caressed his being, providing a small sense of relief for Blyke. 

 

Little did he know, his ‘fun’ wouldn’t end for at least a couple more hours.

 

– – – 

“Ah, heh, ah, huh.”

*Cough*, Heh… Ah.”

Two voices gasped, exasperation evident in their shortness of breath. Both parties left tired and in need of rest. They were now on top of a dimly lit bedroom. A scented perfume that smelled faintly like roses lingered around in the air, though to Blyke it was hardly noticeable. He had a much more overpowering stench to deal with.

 

His body, stomach down, was engulfed within a humid, narrow and wet hole. Leaving a fishy scent, it marked him as prey. He could feel Lena’s pulsations from her insides, he could smell her intoxicating scent. He could even hear her heart beating periodically. A warm air of humidity was what defined his immediate surroundings, which he felt was a nice change from the usual cold temperature in Lena’s house.  He was half-way deep into the cavern between her thighs.

 

This wasn’t his first time. Far from it. His soul form had been trapped within there many, many times by now. However, the sensation of not only seeing, but breathing, hearing and smelling  all were new to him. His soul form had weakened senses compared to his body. So much so, that you could hardly tell scents and feelings of touch at all from one another. And compared to the first time, where Blyke’s size was akin to a dust mite to Lena. He could truly feel what it was like getting pushed into her pussy.

 

He vividly remembered the first time this happened, back on earth. Confused and scared his puny form back then had nothing it could possibly do to protest. And yet, even with a body far bigger than ever before, he still was struggling. The mucus-like liquid, being the sticky vaginal fluid was filling up his vision. Every second that passed was another second his situation became even more bleak. Still he didn’t scream, perhaps he was far too tired or maybe he simply wasn’t that against it. He just let nature take its course. 

 

“Mmmhmm.” Blyke heard a quiet, but still very audible moan from Lena. It was slightly muffled, as if she was trying to keep quiet. He could see within his peripheral vision that Lena’s hands were creeping along her crotch region. Sending a daunting message to the little man, that she could push him inside any moment she wanted. All she needed to do was take even a simple, meagre finger to push on top of Blyke’s figure to lead him into the moist cavern. There would be no  possible way for Blyke to resist. 

 

At first he tried to push away, to rebel against her and escape. It couldn’t be helped at that point, for the poor guy’s sense of fear had taken control of all his rational thought. He had forgotten there was no escaping his wife…

 

He tried to push away, to kick his legs in protest, to twist and turn. All for naught. As the clamping sensation holding his legs in place became tighter, as her inner walls pushed in together as if to hold him in place.  That was 10 minutes ago, now he simply laid there, resting in place. Both of them were. 

 

He remembered the sensation of being dragged into her pussy for the first time, it was as if her walls pushed anything and everything inside. Crushing any foreign unwanted materials and securely taking in whatever the goddess wanted. The feeling of being dragged and pushed across her vaginal walls inward to her cervix still was a horrific memory for the man. As it were a looming reminder that his wife was in fact not human, but something far greater. Far grander.  She was a god in human clothing, possessing a different, unique anatomy from any person or thing from earth. 

She could kill anything Blyke knew of in an instant. Completely erase them from existing, and possibly any records of them existing in the first place. That thought scarred the little man, it was a responsibility he never wanted to have. He couldn’t help but be thankful that everything worked out the way it did for the two of them. 

 

Lena had a new path forward, one detached away from being drunk in her work, or from her love. She could choose to do whatever she wanted now. As for Blyke, he could see that in her new smile, no longer being awkward or tired. No longer obsessive or lost in thought. She seemed to smile earnestly. He didn’t want to deprive Lena of her own identity as a goddess, all he wanted was for Lena to rethink her own path. To do something she would enjoy living for. ‘Afterall, if you’re gonna be immortal. It’d be hella boring if you just slaved away doing something boring.’ He thought. Completely lost in the realm of his thought, he too found himself donning a smile.

 

“Ready or not, here we go!” He heard his wife’s booming voice. Sudden;y ecstatic and full of energy. He had been given only a brief moment to wonder whether she was done resting before he suddenly felt a strong contraction from around his hip area. 

 

Oh shit, it's begun!” 

 

He thought, before being plunged into her pussy. Full body in deep. Her own vagina’s contractions had gulped him inside, where he was forced to soak in the sticky, viscous fluid enveloped him. He entered foot in first; with above his head being the world of light. Where his only way of escape loomed right in front of him. Or perhaps, what would be presumably his final moments in that world of light before diving in. 

He shook, he moved and struggled. It akin to fighting back from a constrictor snake, where his surroundings only grew tighter the more he resisted. His feeble attempts of escape were met with denial: a single finger of Lena’s descended down, entering her hole and pushing the tiny man inside. As if to ascertain what Lena would consider to be his one true home.

 

“W-Wait! Mhmmhph-”

 

The humid, warm, fishy air around him was still bearable. At least until Lena’s finger entered the scene. The moment which it began pushing, Blyke’s nostrils were flooded, both with his goddesses juices and the stench of sweat all around him. To breathe meant to fight for an opportunity, to rebel against the superior being holding Blyke hostage.  Alas though , it was to no avail. His pathetic flailing could only get so far before getting drowned out by the lustful  whims of his wife. The convulsing walls only began tightening and loosening, in quick successions. Creating a motion that seemed to chew up any poor creature doomed to be within the horrific depths of Lena. It was like a gentle crushing feeling for the little man, where the walls donned an everlasting threat to his very existence. Where they could simply come together, tighten up and pulverise him into a gooey mess. Above him, Lena’s finger still lingered, pushing Blyke down even farther.

 

As he was pushed deeper, he could briefly see the world of light vanishing. As the dark soon engulfed his view, and as Lena’s frisky fingers retreated, he felt himself stuck as her prisoner. 

 

He was trapped in a hot, humid, sticky and dark hole. It was a familiar scene, but there was no comparison for Blyke with his soul form. Right now, he felt imprisoned in the truest sense. The power Lena lorded over him became more evident in every contraction, struggle and jerk of her inner walls. Which hungrily pushed him deeper inside all by themselves. The sounds of otherworldly goo squelched and stunk, it overpowered Blyke’s fleeting hope of escape. 

 

“W-Well damn…” He sighed, not physically but mentally as he found himself stuck.

 

Her fingers were no longer needed, Blyke had succumbed deep enough to the point where any of his hopes of escape were cut off. Like a predator who had captured its prey, Lena’s pussy savoured the current predicament. 

 

She tried savouring every moment she could. From the momentary wails of Blyke from sheer panic, to imagining  the fear running through his spine, Lena couldn’t help but find herself getting slightly horny. Progressively more and more so as she imagined that eventually Blyke would have to accept his place in the world. Not that it would be of that much inconvenience to the poor man.

 

I’ll let him out when I’m done… However long that takes.”

 

She thought,  in the depths of her mind. Lena herself couldn’t even fathom how long the two had been at it, to her the very concept of time was forgotten as she began succumbing to pleasure. Though, she still had to make sure not to close the cavern between her thighs, else it risked the awful chance of crushing Blyke. Turning his newly formed body into nothing more than a  bloody stain. Whilst she briefly entertained the idea, she steeled herself to stay clear of it. ‘After all, that would result in even more time constructing his next body!’ She believed, slightly half heartedly. 

 

Whereas for Blyke, he couldn’t even move. If Lena’s saliva held him in place like glue, then his current predicament was many times worse as even air itself was scarce. Her pussy fluids held him in place like a poor fly stuck in a newly formed web. A being that was utterly stuck, frozen in place no matter how much it may strive to escape, was the image stuck in Blyke’s head. He couldn’t help but draw comparisons to the scale of such a creature, especially since both could do nothing but wait for fate to take its course. 

 

His cheek laid, facing the inner walls of her pussy. Strands of viscous liquid dropped down from the roof of the cavern all around Blyke. He was smothered in the stuff, he couldn’t escape it if he tried. 

 

He stared at the fleshy walls around him, it wasn’t as if he had a choice in the matter due to being stuck by the sticky juices flowing around. Still, in a feeble and desperate last ditch attempt for freedom. He screamed one last time.

 

“LENA! L-EAOUT-ET ME O-OUAEO-OUT!” He screamed in a muffled manner, at the top of his lungs. Now properly wailing, as he shouted vehemently. All for nothing he thought. The sound was easily absorbed into the surrounding flesh and meat, very little left of it came bouncing around her pussy. It all resulted in a feeble, helpless sound. While he was dramatising it, it wasn’t as if he was completely opposed to his sticky predicament. Still, his pathetic screech was hardly a scream, let alone a plea for freedom. Blyke thought that this would be it for him for now. 

But then-

 

“OH Fuck!” The goddess howled, a sudden moan came into existence. What Blyke didn’t anticipate was how his scream itself would have felt.

 

 The kind of reverberating pleasure Lena had just experienced was as if her little man was a surge of electricity. A pain free explosive burst of energy, right where she needed it. Right at her groin. 

 

She tightened up her legs, closing them in a sudden uncontrolled manner. As if sealing off the exit from her pussy from any helpless being still trapped inside. The clamping sensation around Blyke was strengthened as the walls came sieging around him. Violating his personal space. 

 

Lena began flicking around her little bean, her clit. Gently she swirled her fingers around to create a sense of temptation for herself. She wanted to match the struggling pleas of her own little, personal vibrator like this. Every time Blyke would kick the surroundings walls around, or punch or scream. Lena would enter into a new dimension of pleasure. Waves of dopamine and various other hormones would reach their all time peaks as the goddess continued. 

 

For just a moment, Blyke dawned on the realisation that he was here before in his original body. Back then, he could hardly have recognised anything happening, it would have all just been one collective sea of fluid. Although the environment back then was far drier, if he had to compare. Back then, he was plastered and stuck across her walls when he was pulled in deeper. Now though, it was the very constrictions and contractions themselves that tugged  him in.

 

Blyke was starting to have trouble breathing, or more accurately at least more so than before. Every mouthful he attempted to breathe in was just instead filled with vaginal fluid. He didn’t even need to breathe thanks to his bodily modifications, but that automatic, rhythmic habit wasn’t going to disappear that easily.

 

“Ahhw, aw-Ohhhh, Fuck. Yea, just like that.” The titanic being continued as she moaned quietly. Right under her breath.  To her, sexual acts were an experience akin to slow cooking meat. A weird analogy but she liked the initial fun and prep, the atmosphere and the lead up to the climax. It wasn’t a fast paced act for her. 

Sure she enjoyed all such forms of pleasure, but her main source of satisfaction rose not from the act itself, but from the experience instead. 

 

“ Mhmmm” She moaned under her breath, almost sounding like a mumble. It wouldn’t be that difficult to guess which stage she was at now.

 

The walls themselves now came crashing in, crushing the tiny man. Not once or twice, but periodically. Matching Lena’s pace. Blyke could hardly even hear his wife now, her voice was drowned out by the walls, the sounds of fluids and her own faint heartbeat. The reality of his situation came clearer every passing second, and he soon came to accept it. At least mentally he tried, emotionally however he was panicking. Just like back when Lena sat on him, he found himself helpless against fate. It was him after all that chose to initiate this play of theirs. 

Every second the walls would come in closer, squish and squeeze his body as it clamped around him, only to release him for a brief couple of seconds.  He knew he would be fine, he would simply be revived. But alas, he was still new to this all. He couldn’t help but to panic, to vent and scream.

 

“W-Wait sto-” He begged, slightly in agitation.

 

*CRUSH* 

 

The walls clamped on, this time sticking together momentarily for longer. Blyke wasn’t sure how he was still even intact, but he could begin to feel the pain start seething in. 

 

‘Whoops, didn’t mean to go that hard. Sorry dear… I’ll make sure to put you out of your misery now.’

 

Lena briefly realised, lost in the ever-lasting and bottomless void known as her primal desires, she had accidently gone too hard for just a second. She instead began switching gears, having achieved the slow burn lead up to climax, she was ready to just purely enjoy now.

 

 

*CRUNCH* 

 

“A-AHHHH” Blyke screeched. Unleashing unholy, painful sounds.

 

The walls clamped on, one hundred fold even harder. She squished her thighs together in an attempt to crush her man as quickly as possible. She figured it would have the same effect as tightening up the walls within her pussy. The moment her thighs came into collision with one another, she could feel Blyke’s entire body inside her completely get crunched.

 

‘One more time… Bear with me honey.’ 

 

*THUD* 

 

Inside the moist cavern within her, the man was squashed into goo. He didn’t stand a chance against the final thud. The walls afterward didn’t even let go of what was their victim. Instead it grated against what used to be his body, completely and utterly reducing it to nothing more than a stain. Afterall, no goddess wanted such large chunky pieces of soulless particles inside her. Their bodily systems simply destroyed such things through crushing, or otherwise. 

 

“F-fucking finally... Eughh, *HUFF*, Augh.” 

 

The goddess, in long deep breaths inhaled and exhaled. Her loud exhaustion showed with a low moan. She had done it… She had climaxed. Her bodily hormones had gone through their peaks and were going around for the next few minutes. Keeping Lena’s body twitching in anticipation as her body was beginning to shut down. Her fingers, her arms and legs, even the site of all her pleasure still were quivering with excitement. Waiting for relaxation to hit. To mark the end of their joint fun together.

 

Brief minutes passed in what felt like seconds. Lena laid atop her bed, at rest. Unable to move, instead allowing her mind back in charge of her actions. She was recovering while thinking. As if in contemplation, before the thought finally hit her-

 

“Fuuuuck, I shouldn’t have done that.”

 

For as long as the duration Blyke’s new body had been in action, it was already gone. 

 

– – – 

 

“AHHHH!” A tiny man abruptly screamed. “Wha? Where am I? What’s going on?” 

 

He looked around, in awe of the vastness of his surroundings. A clear and clean air was what he first breathed in. Right as his eyes adjusted to his new environment. Right as his ears could hear sounds again. Where his fading consciousness was revitalised, he was returning to a state of clear thought.

 

“Oh! you’re  finally up.” He heard a voice, loud and booming. It was a titanic sound, horrific even, but had a tint of familiarity. He looked back to see a familiar sight, but an unfamiliar  size.

 

“Hey there… Sorry for uh, taking things a little too far there before. I got carried away. You really just hit all the right spots…” The voice beckoned. It was Lena. she was standing, but had bent down to lower her head towards him. “I’m sorry.” She apologised. 

 

There was just the smallest exchange of silence between them as Blyke processed the sight in front of him.

 

“ Uh, yeah. No problem. Maybe add a bit more durability to my body next time around...” Blyke replied. “But uh, Why’re you so big now?!” He shouted.

 

When he stared at his wife. It was as if she was a Kilometre tall (around 1010 yards). From her view though, Blyke was 0.3cm (0.12inch). She soared up to the sky, like watching a skyscraper reach the heavens from the ground, was where he was. At around hip level on the table he was positioned, but he still was lost in the spectacle of her gargantuan size. 

 

 To Blyke, that only made him think about how tiny humanity truly was.  Of course though, Lena wasn’t as tiny as she was back when landing on earth, and neither was Blyke. Still the idea still remained in his head. That even Lena’s ‘small’ was in fact bigger than any building man has made… Such a thought sent both a cold shudder down Blyke’s spine, and an ethereal sense of awe.

 

“Uh heh, yeah haha. Since I accidentally crushed you, I didn’t have much time to make a new body. So a tiny one was the quickest.” She answered.

 

“Didn’t have much time?” Blyke questioned.

 

“Oh yeah. That’s the good news. Turns out my friend, Aisha, has a position I could work at! I’m meeting up with her in the Centruous galaxy soon. So I’m packing right now to make a trip.” Lena joyfully declared.

 

“Wait a minute, how much time has exactly passed since I was… uh, y’know.” 

 

“About one and a half earth days.”

 

“That long?! Wow… Wait, so are you leaving to that galaxy, uh Centari? Centeri? Cent-” Blyke asked.

 

“Centruous,” corrected Lena. ” And yeah, I am. But don’t get so down. Obviously I’m not leaving my little hubby here all alone. You’re coming with me!”  

 

Half expectantly, he let out a playful happy gesture. Raising his fist in glee. Blyke knew she wouldn’t leave him by himself. It wouldn’t have made any sense for her to do so. 

 

“ Of course I’ve only reviewed the application and the positions so far. After all, we both agreed we would get employed together. I want you to have a look too when we get there.” 

 

She points to a stack of paper far away from his position of view. Blyke had noticed he was on her dinner table, made of four wooden legs and a cold, hard marble top. The papers were merely on the other side of the table, yet to Blyke it was akin to a trip across the Sahara desert.  What normally was a mere table with dimensions equal to 2x3 metres (2.2x3.3 yard) was now a lengthy walk. When the diminutive man was at least 8cm (3 inches) he could at least fathom the distance. But now, it was as if he was stranded on a long, hard island. 

 

“What kind of jobs are there?” He asked.

 

“ It’s a big range. From office jobs to legal stuff, like migration legal work, refugee legal work to research institutes. Really there is a lot there, usually quite hard to get into unless you have connections… Which I just so happened to have.”

 

“Wow, sweet!” Blyke gleefully cheered.

 

“Yeah… Seems almost too good to be true. Not to mention our way in, Aisha,” Lena exclaimed, accentuating her friend's name in pronunciation, in a way that seemed almost sarcastic. “Isn’t exactly the biggest legal officer either, or desk worker for that matter. I mean I didn’t ask her what she’s been doing there, but she probably racked in a lot of work from my old job to even get an opportunity… Yeah, that’s gotta be it, there wasn’t really any other way for someone like her.”  Lena mumbled towards the end.

 

One of the biggest aspects of being a goddess of destruction, of resurrection and divinity; was the access it gave to individuals in the field. Permission was granted to search the silent expanse of unexplored universes, or to join higher up positions or even wreak havoc on poor, helpless planets. What enticed many to Lena’s old occupation was the sheer level of freedom, opportunity and experience it gave to any goddess. With almost zero experience needed, only a trustworthy record and suitable qualifications being required, along with an amazing pay being given. It allowed the top of the line of god folk kind to excel wherever they wanted. With the exception of privately owned planets and systems, they could practically search the deepest, darkest depths of the universe if they wished. Such power was necessary in being able to wipe out certain lifeforms.

 

“Who is this Aisha character anyway?” Blyke curiously questioned. “You mentioned she was your friend, but what is she like anyway? I mean you’ve painted quite an interesting portrayal of your friend…”

 

“Friends from long ago, it’s about time I met up with them soon anyway. Besides this time I could show off the fact I have a soul mate now! Oh, Rista’s going to lose it. She’ll complain and start bickering. Then Aisha would comfort her and tell her she’ll find one someday…. Ah, one more thing. Make sure you stay on Aisha’s nice side.”

“Huh?” Blyke replied, slightly confused.

 

“ She doesn’t have that interest in tinies like Rista or I. Though she mostly values respect and loyalty above anything else, so as long as you don’t upset her. You’ll be good.” 

 

“I-I mean I can just get revived… right?” Blyke nervously answers.

 

“ Yeah, which is why she can afford to pull a prank or two if you upset her!” Lena announced, leading to a brief moment of silence between the goddess and her tiny as Blyke stared with a blank, confused face towards her. “Look, she's a good divine being. Respect her, or at least respect her values and she’ll respect you back. “

 

“Duly noted, anything else I should know ahead of time?”

 

“Oh, Rista is so gonna harass you about any guy friends of yours. Probably will snatch a few up and check if they are even remotely compatible with her.” 

 

“Oh shit, I completely forgot about visiting back home. My friends are probably worried about me… Wait, I forgot about the tourney we were meant to play together when I got back home from camping on earth, Noo!  Shit… Aww well. I’m sure they’ll understand. Maybe.” Blyke chuckled, a slight tinge of sarcasm evident in his own voice. Ignoring the absurdity of the situation he would have to explain to everyone when he got back home, he just hoped no one was needlessly worrying about him right now. 

He had no parents or siblings. But he still managed to latch on to some friends during his time in University. He clung on to their companionship, making sure if nothing else, their connections would remain.  He was blessed with wonderful friends, people who reached out to him, and more importantly made him want to reach back out to them.

 

He was content with his friendships by all means, however he didn’t want to lose them. He always wondered what he could do for them as thanks for just hanging out with him. Now, he had an answer. He could take them on an intergalactic adventure. ‘Yeah, they’d love that. Hell, I’d love that.’ He thought to himself, not realising he had a bright shining grin on his face. 

 

“Awww, looks like you’ve remembered something. Looking super cute with that smirk plastered across your face by the way. “ Lena teased. 

 

“Alright I’ve decided. We’re departing tonight.” Blyke enthusiastically declared.

 

“Huh? I mean that was the plan to begin with but why’re you so pumped now…” 

 

“After this, I want you to meet my friends back on earth. I'd love to introduce them to you all! Then we could all go on one gigantic space trip across the milky way. Yeah, I’ve got it all planned out now.”

 

“Hah, okay okay. Cool your jets. Just don’t mess up introducing yourself to Aisha first, then after that the job details later and then this. Alright?” She lowered her pointer finger down on the table. Towards Blyke, where it loomed right over next to him. Positioning her pointer right towards him, just a few centimetres away from crushing the tiny man .

 Little did she expect however, Blyke jumped up and began climbing atop her finger, which due to the angle of the action was possible for the tiny man to do so. That and the fact that any remnant sweat atop her finger only assisted his situation, allowing him to stick on and climb. Eventually reaching the palm of her hands. 

Excited and almost bursting with a newly found source of energetic splendour, the little guy began kissing the ground right underneath him, expressing his love in excess. He was kissing Lena’s magnificent hands, an act that other haughty goddesses permitted their tiny to do strictly for worship, was something Blyke did freely out of his sheer desire. He felt no shame, or feelings of inferiority with Lena. Instead he could only think about his future, his life going forward and how incredibly lucky he was.

 

“Mhmm, Love you too dear. But save that for later.” Lena smiled, and giggled. Almost flicking the mite known as her husband off her finger in a playful manner. Her puny, weak human partner from earth was just the craving she always wanted in her life, that extra bit of entertainment and fun she longed for. That was Blyke.

 

A man properly known as Blyke Pensworth, a 24, almost 25 year old college graduate. With a bachelor's degree in science, was a man who once had a burning passion in his eyes. A passion to understand the unknown.

He wasn’t very tall or strong. He knew how to cook, clean and was on the leaner side. He was an overall good person, that perhaps wasn’t dealt with the best of hands. Though he always believed it could have been much worse for himself, so he trudged on further. 

 

For a time, he lacked confidence. He lacked the ability to understand how to better himself. Or even what he needed to do to improve. But, now maybe with the support of his wife, he had a place where he could finally start.

 

“Well, Imma start packing. Get yourself comfy.” Lena commanded.

 

“Aye, ma’am” Blyke answered. As he got ready for the next page of his life. 

 

The End.

End Notes:

My own complaint as usual would be the ending itself, I guess it is one of the hardest parts of any story for a reason. I just wasn't completely sure how to do one. Let me know with reviews what you thought, and thanks for reading my first ever published story.

Check out my other stuff too if you want.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11362