Stranded on Aunt Cass by mrmortal
Summary:

Gogo and Honey Lemon decide that after school, they should spend a month of their breack on the beach. Unfortunatly, An incident with their Shrink ray causes them to be closser to their friends aunt then they would like


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4379 Read: 11279 Published: January 13 2022 Updated: January 30 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Vacation Time! by mrmortal

2. Alone on a friday night by mrmortal

3. Chapter 3 by mrmortal

Vacation Time! by mrmortal
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

All characters have been aged up to be over 18

Inspired by this image https://www.deviantart.com/justanotherravenfan/art/Stranded-on-Aunt-Cass-863347106


Gogo and Honey Lemon were finishing up the last touches on their science project. "Can't believe we've invented a shrink ray of all things, Gogo!" Honey Lemon said as she added the battey to the large ray gun. "The hardest part was making it small enough to be portable. Now that done, we can test out exactly what it does." Gogo says.

She grabs an apple and put it on the table with the yellow target. She looked at the gun's settings on the tablet attached to it. It had two different things to change. The "single target" and "multi-target" setting, which allows either one thing or mulitiple things being shrunk at the same time. The other setting was how big or small the thing would become. What Honey Lemon forgot to mention to Gogo was that she added a third option, and it was a powerful one. The setting was to make the effects stronger and stronger until  they eventually reversed back to the first setting, so if someone got shrunken to a size of a doll, they would shrink smaller and smaller until they eventually reversed back to a doll size again. Gogo didn't know this was a thing and Honey Lemon forgot to turn it off, hopefully this wouldn't come back to bite them. 

Gogo aimed the gun and fired. (Poof!) The apple started shrinking down until all that remained was a small red dot. "Perfect. Now, I don't know about you, Lemon, but I want to make sure that we don't have any accidents." Gogo grabbed Honey Lemon's mirror from her bag and put it on the apple. She realises what she's done, and moves the mirror to check the apple. "Uncrushed, just like you said Honey Lemon. I honestly thought you could't do it." Honey Lemon smiled at the comment, and checked her phone. "Thanks, but we need to the beach soon If we want to stay on schedule and have a month of non-stop fun in the sun!" Gogo shrugged and fired the shrink ray at the mirror,  hitting the edge of it and shrinking it. Gogo didn't see it hit the edge, and thought that the glass wouldn't reflect now. Honey Lemon realised that Gogo shrunk her mirror, and was very annoyed. "HEY! Grow that back!" Honey grabs the gun out of Gogo's hand and fires it at the mirror. Gogo looks at Honey Lemon. "Lemon, you forgot to change it from..."

Before Gogo could finish her sentence, the beam hit the mirror directly, bouncing back at both of them. "Shrink..." Gogo said before they both started loosing inches. They both ran to the table as it reached their faces. the started to climb it as they quickly shrunk. Thankfully, do to the shrink ray being on multi-target, they kept their clothes. Still, they were both about six inches on the target on a table with no way to call anyone, as Honey Lemon left her phone on the shelf. As soon as they caught their breath, they stared at each other, before yelling and arguing about who's fault this is. (You shouldn't have grabbed my mirror, you took the shrink ray out of my hands, etc. etc.) after they stopped fighting, they realise that they need to think of a way to... THUD. They both realise that someones coming in, as they hear the door handle jingle and burst open.


Cass Hamada, or as Hiro's friends call her Aunt Cass, arrives at the School her nephew and all his friends go to so that she can grab his backpack. As she walks in to the student's experiment rooms, she stumbles upon a room with the lights on, which she reads on the door that is Honey Lemon and Gogo's experiment room. She decides to do them a favor and turn off the light. As she opens the door, she sees a table with a target and a weird looking gun on the floor. Cass walks up to the target, and doesn't see anything on the target. She turns around and bends down to pick up the gun. Her ass hits the table and her pants wedge in her crack, making she feels a little self conscious. She makes a mental note to go to the gym tommorow, and grabs the gun. The tablet on the strange thing has an error sign on it. She thinks nothing of it, puts it on the table, and turns the light off before leaving. 


"Yes! We're being saved." Honey Lemon said before a weird feeling overtook her and Gogo. "Oh no, please no!" she says as they both start shrinking down to one inch, and they see Cass burst in the room. "Honey Lemon, what's happening!" Gogo says as Cass starts looking around. "Remember when I said i was working late last week? Well I added a part where the effect would keep working until it eventually reversed. I didn't fully test it though, and forgot about it until now..." Lemon muttered the last part. "WHAT! Oh no!" Gogo said as she saw a familiar face above her. 

"Is that...Cass!" They both started yelling and waving their arms, but they were too small for Cass to see. As they watch Cass turn around, they run toward the end of the table. "Damn, Cass has an ass!" Gogo says to Honey Lemon who is not amused. "Gogo, she's Hiro's Aunt, and our friEEEEND!" As Cass's booty hit the table, they lose their balance, falling straight down into the bouncy buttocks. 

Lucky for the both of them, despite almost falling straight into the deep end, the pants catch them, trapping their lower half of their bodies inbetween Cass's skiny jeans. Gogo tries to get out of her predicament, while Honey Lemon stayed motionless, too scared to move. After hoplessly trying to escape, Gogo felt her back move straight up. Cass had gotten back up, and put the shrink ray on the table, and started to walk out. Gogo and Honey Lemon both looked on in horror as the one thing they needed was going further and further in the distance. Each step taken with Cass's left leg was making it very difficult to move, as Cass's cheeks kept squeezing them.This could be worse, they thought. 


Cass walked throught the building looking fof her nephews backpack, but couldn't find it. Eventually she gave up, and started walking back to her car. She wanted to text Gogo and Honey Lemon if they were on their way to the beach yet, but decided to let them enjoy their month long vacation. She got into the driver seat of the car, and drove back to the cafe.


It felt like hours of Cass just moving her bottom everywhere she could. While Gogo was still struggling to escape, Honey Lemon was devising what to do to get the giantess's attention. Finally, as Cass was leaving the building, Gogo got her hand free. Her victory was short, however, as Cass got into her car. The titanic cheeks against the leather seat crushed the both of them, but "thankfully" they were impossible to destroy. It still hurt as Cass got comfy in her chair. With the preassure of the unaware giantess's ass being only the start, this was going to be a tiring adventure.


End Notes:

Thanks for reading. This is my first story. I hope you like it. More chapters to come in the future.

Alone on a friday night by mrmortal
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Cass finally arived back at the cafè, and headed up into her room. As she walked up the stairs, she hummed herself a sing-song tune and shaked her hips. She opens her door and looks at her clock. 6 o'clock. Enough time for her to "relax". She goes into her drawer and grabs her new pair of lingerie she bought for a night like this. She wanted to feel comfy, so she layed down on her bed on her belly and started stripping. First she pulled down her pants and underware, then her shirt and bra. " Cass, you should feel good! You have such a hot bod that men would be swooning over!" She told herself as she pulled her black panties over her butt. She put her bra on and got a text. It was her old friend. She was asking if Cass had the time to call her. Cass got on a call and started talking, enjoying the conversations they had.


It was longer then they thought the ride would be, but Honey Lemon and Gogo were finallly moving off of the leather seat. "Finally! God, that felt awful." Gogo yelled as they started to move. "Gogo, I have an idea on how to get Cass's attention. The thing is that we need to work together to do it." Honey Lemon said as Cass opened the door. "Why wouldn't we try to get as far as her as we can? We're getting crushed by her on accident, and you want to stay with her?" Gogo looked at her like she was crazy. Honey Lemon struggled to explain her thoughts as the cheek they were stuck to kept jiggling. "Well... (SHAKE) she's our friend and (SHAKE) She also knows where the shrink ray (SHAKE) is..." Gogo thought about what she said as Cass arrived at her door. They both wondered how would Cass react to their "situation".

As Cass layed on her belly, the girls realised that they could finally get off of her left ass cheek. "One, two, and three!" they yelled as they tried to moved her pants off of their hips, to no avail. As they started to contimplate that they might actually be trapped, they watch as Cass moves her hands to her pants. "Uh oh!" they yell before their bodies are dragged on her large cheek. Before they fall off, their bodies get off the pants dragging them, leaving the ladies on the bottomless woman. As Cass was pulling her shirt and bra off, Honey Lemon felt weird knowing that they were right next to Cass's "private parts" without her even knowing.

But they quickly realised that their were bigger problems to worry about. "Lemon! Those panties are coming straight for us!" Gogo yelled as they watched it approach. "Jump!" Honey Lemon screamed as they barely dodged the black satin panties. Now they were on top of them. Gogo breathed a sigh of relief. "If we were any smaller, we wouldn't have been able to do that. Now, what was your plan Lemon?" Honey Lemon looked around and thought. "If we could get to her ear, she could hear us." 

Gogo looked at Cass's strech of back that led all the way to her head. "We would need to walk that stretch to get there. But it is are only option to reverse this. Let's go." They got down from the black panties, and started to climb down her cheek. It felt weird as they were small enough for it to feel like jello, yet knew that this was a person they had good talks and interactions with. When they finally got to the back, Gogo looked behind her and it felt tiny, making Cass's butt look like a large hill. Honey decided to look back as well, and saw that there was an entrance inbetween Cass's asscrack and her panties. She shuttered seeing that it was almost as large as her. 

As they walked on her back, they both felt slightly off. "Are we growing?" Gogo says as she stops. "No... but something else is." Honey Lemon says as she feels her pants getting tighter. "What the..." Gogo starts before feeling her chest grow a bra size or two larger. They both stand still for a second, until Honey Lemon chimes in. "If the shrink ray is broken, the size thing I added could have some... unintended problems." Gogo wanted to yell at Lemon for doing this, but she knew that if they got to Cass's ear, they would be saved. 

As they moved around her back, they saw in the distance the black bra she was wearing. They thought that it was good news, until her back started to shift. "Man, I sure am tired. 8:30 ALREADY?! Well, if I'm going to the gym tommorow, I should get some rest." Cass's voiced boomed. The landscape they were walking started to tilt back down. The ladies ran to the bra strap, hoping to grab it in time. Gogo grabbed on as hard as she could, while Honey Lemon tripped and started slipping. "HONEY LEMON!" Gogo yelled as Lemon slipped down Cass's back straight towards her ass. There was a bigger problem for Honey Lemon though, as she was falling straight down into the crack. Gogo could only watch as her friend fell straight into it. She knew that she had to go on, but hoped that Honey Lemon would be ok. Cass walked to her door bedroom and turned off the light, then returning back to her bed. Gogo found it crazy that such a small thing had cause a horrible fate for her friend. 

Honey Lemon closed her eyes as she fell straight through,  but she didn't hit the bottom. In fact, when she opened her eyes, it was dark, and she was wrapped in vines? It took a second for her to realise what this was, but she felt a pit in her stomach when she did. "I'M IN HER PUBES?!" She yelled in shock. She tried moving her arms, but they were wrapped tight. "DOES SHE NOT SHAVE?" Honey Lemon was disgusted by Cass's lack of personal care. She wanted to get out of here, but with all the stuff she had to endure before, she got sleepy. "I deserve a break." she thought as she drifted into sleep

Gogo waited until Cass layed back down to start her accent on her neck. As she got up however, she realised that Cass's hair would make it almost impossible get to her ear. With that problem and the fact that her chest made her walk in a way that she hadn't before, she was exhausted."I need a nap. I'll talk to Cass tommorow." were the last coherent things she said before she slept.


After a nice conversation with her friend, Cass was ready for some alone time. But just as she was getting ready, she realised it was 8:30 pm now. "Aw, I was going to feel good. Doing it this late would require a shower before bed. And since I'm already going to the gym tommorow, I might as well leave it for another day." She got up from her bed, turned off the light, and layed down to sleep. She slept well.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading the second chapter. I will be updating it in the future. Hope your ready for more hyjinx.

Chapter 3 by mrmortal
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took so long to add a new chapter. It probably wont be updated for a while but stay tuned.

Cass woke up feeling nice and well rested. She got up and grabbed her phone. 8:30 was the time. "Perfect." she thought. She would have enough time to go to the gym and do some chores after. She grabbed her sports bra and shorts and changed. She left her house and got into her car. She hummed a tune as she got to the gym. She was ready for a good workout.


Gogo woke up to the ground shaking. She hung on to Cass's neck as the giantess moved around. Gogo watched as she put on her sports bra and shorts over her underwear. "I hope your ok, Honey Lemon." She said as Cass sat down in her car. As they drove, Gogo realised that her breasts had grown more while she was asleep. While any man would love her curves right now, all they did was cause her back to hurt. 

Honey Lemon woke up to her surrounding shaking around her. She forgot where she was for a while, thinking that she had a terrible dream. The huge strands of pubic hair all around reminded her of the situation she was in. Honey Lemon could see the light of the sun beaming on the panties. She also realised that her ass had grown more. "Stupid ray-gun, I should have never brought up the idea with Gogo. The only way out of her shorts is to climb back out." She felt embarrassed and humiliated, but she had to.


Cass got into the gym and looked around. Her cardio could use some work, so she went on the tredmill and ran. She ran until her her timer went off. "10 minutes isn't so bad. Time for some push-ups." She got on a mat and started doing them. They hurt her arms, but she wanted to be fit. After exhausting her energy, She decides to finish with some squats. As she bent down and up, her body felt.. good. She quietly moaned before falling straight on her ass. She blushed and quickly walked back into her car.


Gogo looked at Cass's neck and thought out a plan to climb it and reach her ear. As she was starting to get up, her body was thrown off Cass's neck and straight towards her chest. "AAAAA!" she screamed as her body smacked into Cass's breasts. She bounced and bounced until she reached the edge of her sports bra. She stopped right before she hit the clothing, and she breathed a sigh of relief. If she had gone any further, she could have fallen right onto Cass's nipple. While her victory was nice, she still wasn't in the clear. 

She started running up the tit she was trapped on until it started shaking. Gogo turned around to see why and to her horror Cass was starting up the treadmill. She knew what was about to happen, and ran as fast as she could, but it was not enough. Before she could reach her neck, her body started bouncing up and down. She tried to climb but it was  futile. But she wasn't bouncing down, she was bouncing sideways. "Wait Wait WAIT!!" She screamed before falling straight into the middle of Cass's clevage.She opened her eyes to find that her arms and legs had been trapped between her massive tits. Each step Cass ran made Gogo's body shake. She decided that although this was humiliating, she was somewhat safe.

Honey Lemon felt like she was climbing for hours, or at least climb high enough to feel like she did. The fact that her butt had expanded only made things worse. While in the car, the room for moving was slim. She couldn't get any higher, but thankfully Cass got out and her ass wasn't pressed against the seat. Lemon had gotten high enough to see light shine down the crack of the shorts, but she had a problem. There was no more pubic hair to climb, and there was still a major gap between her and crack. "Are you serious!" Now what?" Honey Lemon yelled before her surrondings started to shake more then usual. Cass had started running on the treadmill, and Honey Lemon gulped. Cass's ass cheeks started clapping. SLAP! Honey Lemon's entire body was crushed by the massive booty. After climbing for so long, and with the crush hurting her, she couldn't hold on anymore. She started falling straight down under. 

While Cass was bending down to do push-ups, Gogo decided to use the oppertunity to climb out her breasts. She shooks her body until her hands were free, and pulled herself out of the canyon. She tried to walk up Cass's titties, but her body was too tired to walk. Suddenly Cass went into a push-up position, and Gogo started falling. She held on to the skin but due to the sweat, she still slipped down. As she screamed, Gogo suddenly stopped. "What?" she opened her eyes to see that she was wedged between the sports bra and Cass's boob. The thing was, unfortunatly, that the only thing keeping her between it was her now large breasts. And worse still, her shirt was going up. "Oh no!" was all she could say as her body fell though and her shirt was stripped away.

Honey Lemon fell down into another patch of hair, far below where she was before. "Ow, that hurt. Guess I need to climb again. This sucks." She said while grabbing up again. She only got up a little until something she never wanted to see. "Oh... Why me?" Honey Lemon groaned as she looked right at Cass's asshole. This was awful for her. There was barely any hair to climb around it and the hole itself was as big as her. It puckered and sucked in and out like it breathed. She felt disgusted but she pressed on. 

Lemon carefully climbed around the hole and made it passed untouched. She grabbed a long strand before her body shifted. Cass was moving into a push-up position, and her back was in a slanted angle. Despite Honey Lemon holding on to the strand for dear life, the sweat had caused it to become too slippery. "NO! This can't be happening!" Her foot slipped and... (PLOP!). She felt her bottom half stuck inside "it". Her shoes had been instantly sucked into the hole. The only thing stopping her from falling in totally was her now massive ass. While that was a good at the moment, the anal hole wasn't giving up. It started to suck in Honey Lemon, but all it did was pull her pants down. All Lemon could do was try to pull on Cass's pubic hair to climb out. She pulled and pulled... until she was thrown out the butthole and landed in some hair. She felt great... until she realised her pants and underwear were taken into the hole.


Cass had decided to do some squats, but something was off. Her body felt, well, horny. She didn't know why, but her breasts and butt were tingling. She let out a tiny moan before gasping and putting her hands on her mouth. She looked around, and saw that no one had noticed. She realised that her workout needed to be cut short. She sprinted to her car and drove home. Whatever she was feeling, she had to "relieve" it.


Gogo opened her eyes and saw what she dreaded, Cass's brown nipple. What was worse was that it was right next to her. Gogo knew that if she didn't climb it, though, she would probably be crushed under Cass's tits. She sighed knowing that she was picking the lesser of the two evils. While climbing the nip, she felt her chest move up and down without her shirt. While going commando sounded like a good idea yesterday, her breasts slapping her every time she moved made her regret it. 

As Cass squatted up and down, her massive tits along with Gogo's own boobs slapped annoyed Gogo so much. "I can't hold on much longer. I need to get her to stop!" Then she had an idea. Without thinking it over, Gogo bit Cass's nipple. Cass stopped moving before lightly moaning and falling.  Gogo realised that she caused that, and this could go bad. Before she could stop thinking about it, Cass started running out of the gym. Gogo started being bounced around and was flung into the middle of Cass's clevage. Instead of being trapped inbetween, her body slid straight down it.

When Cass got up for squats, Honey Lemon was caught off guard. She slipped and tried to grab any piece of hair, but it wasn't enough. She fell straight down and slid down Cass's underwear. After she stopped tumbling, she tried to get up but her head hit something. She looked up and gasped. She had ended up directly under Cass's vagina. "Why me!" she yelled after crouching down. She crawled under Cass's womanhood, only looking up accidentally and saw Cass's clitoris. She groaned and pressed foward until she saw skin and hair. She was now in front of Cass's bush. She shuttered before climbing up. As she jumped and grabbed onto the hair, her body was thrown up when Cass fell down. She had no idea why Cass did that, she was happy that she didn't have to climb as much to escape.

Gogo had fallen through Cass's bra and was falling straight down. Gogo's mind raced on what could happen, but she knew that grabbing her shorts were her best bet. Her tiny body flew past Cass's stomach and belly button. But before she could hit her shorts, her leg hit Cass's body. Her body fell into a free fall and she hit the edge of the shorts. She fell through the very middle and was knocked out when she hit the bottom. 

Honey Lemon had almost reached the top when she saw something falling down towards her. She looked up when she realised that it was coming straight at her. She didn't get a chance to react before two massive titties slapped her face and knocked her out. Due to Cass's sprinting, Honey Lemon fell straight back to the where she started.

Gogo woke up with her face feeling like it was being crushed. She tried to get up but her face was being smothered by something. Honey Lemon felt that she was sitting on something, and it was moving. She got up and Gogo gasped for air. Honey Lemon realised what just happened and blushed. Gogo looked around and saw Honey Lemon. "Oh Lemon! You're safe!" She said before hugging her. They hugged for a minute while their surrondings shook. It was only when they stopped when they realised that their private parts were exposed. Gogo grabbed her breasts and hid them from Lemon while she covered her crotch. "What happened to you?" They said in unision. They both explained how they lost their clothes. 

Gogo and Honey Lemon wondered what to do now. They were both at the giantess crotch, and needed to get out. Honey Lemon turned around and found her glasses on the floor. As she bent down to grab them, Lemon accidentally mooned Gogo. Gogo laughed and Honey Lemon realised what she did. She yelled before covering her ass and blushing. "Please don't tell anyone about that." Honey squecked before the giantess stopped moving. The they were standing on shifted sideways. They tried in vein to stop their bodys from hitting Cass's vagina. Their bodys hit the middle and their bodys became sticky from Cass's sweat. They tried to move but it was too sticky.  "What do we do now?!" Gogo said before Cass's panties were pulled off and light hit them. When their eyes adjusted, They both were horrified. In front of where they were stuck was a massive purple dildo. They both knew what came next.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11356