Space, Size, and Smuggling by Stories Jest
Summary: A smaller humanoid named Antheb works as a smuggler in a distant galaxy. In his travels he encounters many different species of many different sizes. He has made a lot of friends and a lot of foes. In a galaxy with no centralized form of government (for the most part), how is a smuggler expected to make a living?! Well, nobody said it would be easy. Where will his journey lead him, and what (or in some cases who) will he do along the way?
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10405 Read: 11695 Published: January 11 2022 Updated: March 20 2022
Story Notes:
This is a story I started writing because I wanted to explore different genres than what I am used to. I hope it turns out well.

1. Chapter 1: An Introduction by Stories Jest

2. Chapter 2: Between The Queen by Stories Jest

3. Chapter 3: Shohepiton by Stories Jest

Chapter 1: An Introduction by Stories Jest
Author's Notes:
Some basic exposition to set up some of the story, as well as lead into the much more smutty chapter I have planned next.
Antheb watched the outside world zoom by in his tube. The bright lights which seemed to come from everywhere at once, and colours that made up the majority of Dagwa Station, save for the metal it was built with, quickly whipped past him. The sheer scale of most of it was enough to make some lose their breakfast, as evident by the sour odour mixed with watered down bleach that his haphazardly cleaned pod smelled of. He let the pod speed up as he sank into his chair, feeling the soft, navy foam block out the lights and colours of the station in his periphery, as the entire tube seemed to shake with enough force to knock some of the smaller ships out of the AirDock bay. The Belt was a place for all types of peoples, of all different sizes. It just so happened he pissed off one of the bigger ones.

The tube shook again, the bleached vomit smell seeming to lift off the floors and into his nostrils. His face scrunched up as he felt the shadow loom over him. His eyes focused on the fine hairs that were slightly blurred in the wake of the shadow, cast down in front of and around him by the bright lights of the station. He looked up to see the rays of the harsh white lights in the ceiling warping around a much larger figure. A figure he knew all too well.

As the pod whipped past a tunnel and into a larger section he got a better look at his pursuer. The Zmovizosh giant towered most of the patrons in the station. She stood at least 100 feet tall, dominating even the Zmotuzmos who stood well above Antheb's own height. Though not the tallest in the galaxy, Zmovizosh were a force to be reckoned with. With her almost metallic bronze skin, the alien made herself very visible, yet hard to look at. Her sapphire blue hair made an excellent contrast to her darker skin. The ceiling was high enough to support her antenna, protruding out of her blue hair like metal poles. Her large, plate-like, dark-grey eyes scanned vigorously for Antheb's pod as her bright and vibrant clothing whirled around in the equally colourful lights. Antheb noticed a small—well, small to her—necklace hanging around her full, rounded breasts. It was intricately made with silver and contained chamber in which once sat a warm, amber-coloured gem, a rarity for their almost jewellery-less culture.

Must've mean something special to her, Antheb thought before he felt the pod shake again, the force from her stomp somehow almost knocking the pod out of it's vacuum track. He tried to lift himself out of his pod, but the G-Force alone kept him sunken into his seat, never mind his nerves, which were currently rattling harder than the pod had been.

Just another minute and I can be out, He thought to himself, trying to occupy his thoughts. He slowly reached down into his bag, letting his hand rest upon the stone inside of it. Antheb knew how much he could make off the nearly one and a half foot tall gem.

He looked ahead on the tube.

Almost to the AirDock bay.

The pod made a sharp turn before slowing down, Antheb feeling his entire body lurch forward as the weight of the gravity was left behind him. His legs were shaking nervously as he waited for the pod to open, hearing the stomps grow louder behind him.

Finally, he heard a satisfying hissssss and felt his ears pop as the pod opened up. He scrambled out of the vehicle, stumbling a bit on the floor, before making sprinting to his ship.

“Where is he!?” The booming, feminine voice reverberated through the space station as Antheb climbed into his ship. It wasn’t big by any means, but neither was he. It has originally been a nice shade of crimson red, but all the scratched made the original paint job look more like blood stains of the metal.

He practically threw the gem into the quarters as he ran up to the cockpit, tripping over various items he had been so lazy to clean up.

Alright, blue switch up, red button on, green lever pulled… He recited as he tried to distract himself from the ever closer booms of Zmovizosh feet.

Then he heard the whirl of the engines starting up, and the buzz of the power generators. He felt the ship forcibly lift off the ground with only a few clunks.

Then the doors opened. Not the doors he had come in, but the 200 foot high doors, made for those who towered over them.

The Zmovizosh giantess looked directly at him, somehow sensing his location.

As she took one step, he cranked up the thrusters.

She must’ve seen it as she quickened her pace, but it was too late. Just as the hand came down to grab his ship, he blasted out of the station, leaving behind screams from inside the station, but silence from his cockpit.

He didn’t have time to think about the escape though, he needed to make sure she wouldn’t follow him. He made sure to align himself with the hyper-rivers before letting the flow of the blackhole’s tendrils grip ahold of his ship.



The cool white lights lining the interior of Antheb’s ship dimmed down to a deep yellow. He glanced at his hyper map. The ship was nearing it’s destination, a small dot in the greenish void of the hologram: Nla Shohepiton.

What was commonly referred to as Shohepiton wasn’t quite a space station, but you couldn’t exactly call it a planet either. Not anymore. Shohepiton was a forested outpost on a dwarf planet, transformed into the single most profitable planetary-scale casino/resort this side of the black hole.

While most of the actual forest had been stripped for it’s resources, the few patches that remained were kept there in conservation by the Family of Heb’Oeyoz when they gained control over it so many decades ago. Since then it had transformed into a mega-planet sized semi-space station resort, making the members of Heb’Oeyoz some of the richest noblemen around.

The lights started to flash red.

“Approaching stop: K4E7-66ALW09AZS or Nla Shohepiton.” The robotic computer system announced in a static, buzzing tone.

Antheb scrambled out of the quarters and into the cockpit. He flipped a switch and pressed a confirm putting before shifting out of the stream and into space. When he pulled out and matter came into focus, he saw Shohepiton in all of it’s glory.

Over the many years it had been in service, Shohepiton had seen many additions to it’s once small dwarf-planet base. It had AirDocks stretching on for thousands of miles, 8 to account for as many size categories. It had attractions, a floating arcade, a ship derby, restaurants, gift shops, hotel rooms, swimming pools, domes to fly in, and more all multiplied for each size group and connected by as many hallways and paths.

He steered his ship into the docking bay for his size. Docking bay 2B, the docking bay for 2-4 foot creatures. There were many creatures, some around his size, and others almost double. But he knew it was nothing compared to what there were in other places.

The hanger itself was quite modest, with large metallic panels covering most of the space along with an AirDock trademark here and there. It seemed to stretch on for miles until it hit a clerks desk, lit up with warming yellow and red lights and decorated to look more hotel-esque than the rest of the hanger.

He casually walked to the check in. He saw the clerk’s face light up as he drew nearer. She was a Kègb Gbo from the planet Mog in the Gawhlìian system.

Practically on the other side of the galaxy, and in the far reaches of space, even for a system like Gawhlìian, the diverse planet of Mog was unique in that most of the planets there gave birth to at least 130 foot creatures. The Kègb Gbo’s 3-4 foot stature made them an oddity in their system, and even on their planet.

That being said, to him, the alien looked at least 9 foot. She had dark green skin with trails of light green and darker brown mixed in like a kind of painting. Her wiry clay coloured hair looked hastily shoved into Shohepiton’s staff uniform, though her pointy ears stuck out along with some tuffs of her hair. She smiled at him, the skin around her large black eyes stretching back to make room for a smile full of small, sharp teeth. Though he couldn’t see it, he knew that a green appendage was tucked into her uniform somewhere, a tail used to navigate the trees of their homeworld.

By the time he reached her desk, she was towering over him, but still beaming. If he hadn’t known her, it might have been a bit unnerving.

“Hey there Mèyka, how have you-“ Antheb started before immediately being interrupted by the girl, her black eyes somehow showing a hint of excitement.

“Very well Naq Tantîq.” She said with a smile on her face.

“Mèy, I told you, you can just call me-“ He started only to be interrupted again.

“Would you like a room or have you just come to repair your ship?” Mèyka asked politely.

Antheb hesitated, “Uhhh, yes. Just the repairs please. Thank you so much Mèy.”

She nodded.

“Oh, one more thing,” he asked.

“Yes?” The Kègb Gbo said, turning to face him and almost hitting her head on the ceiling of the clerk’s desk.

“Do you know where I can find Ksti?”

The alien girl giggled, one of her lanky arms coming up to cover her small mouth with an slightly oversized hand. “Don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll find you.”

Antheb gave a sarcastic laugh before saying goodbye and leaving. He took one last look at his ship, which now had several mechanics rushing to do work on it, before turning into the hallway.



Antheb walked through the long halls, occasionally standing on his tippy toes to peer out the windows that broke the wallpaper and gave a stunning view of the space and the complex at large.

He felt like a child relative to the hallway, but when did he not. It was rare for anything that didn’t come from his home world to be exactly fit for his size. He kept walking through the gorgeous hall, admiring the scenery that the Bjuheb’Oeyoz had put into their resort.

Finally he came to a transition between hallways. It was a small door with a large red “DANGER” sign on it. Upon opening the door, he found a small hall and at the end, another door. At the end of the corridor, was a sign that read “Section-2C, Size Range: 5-10 feet.” He shut the door behind him, feeling a rush of air escape through the opening before walking to the other side and opening it.

Now he felt even smaller. Looking around it was like he had shrunk to half his height, which was by design. Across from him were two doors now. He went over and opened the small one, finding a pod system.

Thank god, he though climbing into it. He shut the pod’s doors and pressed the go button. Unlike on Dagwa, the pod cruised at a steady speed, nothing too disorienting, but enough that he wouldn’t have had to walk the miles required by the end of his journey.

As he entered section D, he felt shrunk half his size again. The thin tube that ran along the floor caught the attention of a little girl, who couldn’t have been over 13 feet. The magenta scales the covered her body lit up and moved a bit as she spotted his pod. She gave him a wave and a big smile, and he did the same in curtesy. The parent standing next to her, much larger, probably closer to 18 or 19 feet paid no attention to his pod.

“Now approaching Section-D stop. Size Range: 10-22 feet.”

The pod briefly stopped and paused for five seconds. When Antheb didn’t do anything, it started up again, faster than before. It curved downward and then whizzed into the lights of another hallway, more than twice as large as the last. The hallway as empty as far as he could see, but the sheer scale of it gave Antheb vertigo.

“Now approaching Section-E stop. Size Range: 22-49 feet.”

He pressed the button labeled “STOP” early, and the pod slowed down. It curved back up into the station before grinding to a halt. With a soft hiss, it’s doors open and Antheb stepped out.

He turned to the door for Section-E and opened it.

He was amazed by it’s sheer scale. He must’ve looked like a doll- no, smaller than a doll to anyone here.

That’s when he heard it. The ground-shaking STOMP STOMP of someone walking down the hallway. He went to turn around to see who it was, but was too late. He was met with soft pale orange flesh that enveloped his vision and became his world for a few seconds as he felt his entire body get lifted up off the ground.

He heard the feminine giggle first, reverberating through the flesh.

“Guess who…” The honeyed voice asked him.

“Oh wait, you can’t really speak can you? Here.”

Antheb felt the ground open up beneath him before being deposited onto an equally soft, peach coloured surface. He dusted himself off and looked up to see the humungous peering face of Kstizleb Heb’Oeyoz.

Ksti wasn’t a giant speaking generally. She was only about 38 feet. But to him she was almost 100 feet, and to her he must have been only a few inches or so. Her domineering personality didn’t help his perception of her stature either.

Ktsi had been a baby when she was found by the Heb’Oeyoz family. Lady Heb’Oeyoz had found her cute, and at the time it was hard not to. Ksti was part of a race of humanoids known locally as Byoshla, which meant Growers, and boy did they live up to their name.

Byoshla start life off approximently 1 inch, they start growing very quickly. Around 26 they start to level off and only reach about 50 feet by the time they die. Not knowing this, Lady Heb’Oeyoz took Ksti in, as an addition to the family. How hard could something as tiny as that be to take care of, right?

They were soon proven wrong. With most of the Bjuheb’Oeyoz being around a foot tall, by the time she was 14 she had already begun to surpass them. When Antheb first met Ksti they had both been around 14 or 13, well.. With regards to their aging cycles. She had actually been around 121 years old, and he had been 109. Regardless, when they had met Ksti was smaller than him by what felt like an inch or so. They had become inseparable over a few human years before he had left to get explore a little bit, but when he had come back when he was around 14 and Ksti was around 16, she had grown to what seemed like 9 feet to him. He kept coming back to his good friend, and each time she would have grown more and more.

Since she quickly towered among her siblings and soon parents, she had grown accustom to a sense of heightened power. A power she loved to abuse, though never overtly maliciously.

Her antics and privilege had lead to her nickname around the resort: The Queen of Shohepiton.

Antheb hadn’t been back in a couple of his years, and it really showed. She was humongous to him now, her palm alone almost the size of him.

“Did you shrink, Anth?” She teased him, her purple lips curling into a wild grin as her warm, mango scented breath washed over him.

He stood up in her palm and looked up at her.

“Ha. Ha.”

She giggled, “Oh c’mon I was just teasing you! You know how excited I am to see you!”

Her bright blue eyes examined his body excitedly.

Antheb opened his mouth to speak up but was cut off by a much bigger, and much louder mouth.

“Ok we need to catch up, I have missed you so much!”

With that she brought him close to her glossy purple lips, gave him a kiss that took over his entire head, and then promptly stuck him in between her breasts.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed this, please leave a review and tell me what you think of it!!
Chapter 2: Between The Queen by Stories Jest
Author's Notes:
I think I finally figured out the formatting required for here. I hope this turns out alright. This chapter contains a lot more fetish content than the last including Insertion, Mouth Play, Nipple Play, Gentle, and a few others I'm probably not thinking of. I hope you enjoy!!

Antheb had no time to think as the tangerine tinted giantess deposited him into her bosom, his body tumbling a bit over the soft flesh before finding a nook in between the two peachy orbs and slowly sinking into a valley of orange cleavage.


He heard Ksti giggle as he tried to use his hands to keep him from sinking further into her, his soft grey palms sinking into her breasts like the softest pillows imaginable, except these pillows where at least two heads higher than him, and constantly wanting him to be pushed down deeper into their citrus scented depths. He was barely keeping his head up as it was, and judging by the smile on Ksti's face she knew exactly how much trouble he was having.


"So how have you been Anth?" Asked the goddess from above, her honey scented voice washing over him.


"You know," he responded. "I've been around the galaxy, smuggling things here and there."


"Smuggle anything in here?"


Antheb laughed half-heartedly. "No, I've been pretty good about not bringing any attention to your palace." He replied with a hint of sarcasm in his last few words.


"Ooh, my palace! I like it" She teased, hugging her breasts together and in doing so, squishing Antheb between the two mounds of flesh. When she released, despite his efforts not to, he sunk a bit further into her cleavage, much to her delight.


"Having a tough time there?" She cooed at him.


"Oh shut up."


"Well, that's no way to speak to your queen, is it?" Ksti said, letting her mango scented breath flow down from her mouth and surround Antheb, bombarding his senses. She let a satisfied sigh, before squeezing her bosom one more time and continuing the walk.


Though he had not said anything, Antheb had a raging boner and he was sure that Ksti noticed it poking her large breasts. The pale orange giantess had above average tits, even for her size. They were full and perky, and sported the name tangerine colour as the rest of her skin. Her hair was a majestic teal blue-green that went perfectly with her in every way. As he looked up, he made eye-contact with her for a moment, her piercing, electric-blue eyes squinting at him a bit as she grinned, clearly happy to see him in such a spot of power compared to her.


Maybe that was his fault. In the early days when she had been shorter, they'd love to horse around, much to her adoptive parent's disappointment. He'd always win and show off to her. In the years following, however, as she had grown it had been more and more difficult to overpower her. Finally when she reached twice his height, just before her sixteenth birthday, or when she was 139 standard galactic years of age, she had been able to overpower hime, and boy did she love that power. She made sure to use it every single time he came over. It had become almost a game to tease him, though at this side it felt more like a game of cat and mouse than wrestling.


Now, though she was happy to see him, she was more than happy to tease him with her new size. Sometimes Antheb wondered how big his childhood friend would get. Most Byoshla grew to be near 50 feet by the time they were 26, and were known to grow further still. Theoretically if an Oshla lived forever, they could grow forever as well. Antheb though of Ksti, 226 standard galactic years, almost double the size she was now. He couldn't fathom such a size for her. Would she even notice him at that point? How small would he be to her?


He looked up at his friend, her purple lips strewn into a devilish grin that contrasted beautifully with her skin.


"We're here," The words came out of her lips, silvered and sweetened just for him.




Though Antheb couldn't see Ksti's room through her garments that kept him confided to his fleshy prison, as she opened the door he could feel the sense of scale the room exuded.


Soon his giantess friend sat as what he assumed to be here bed, giving a heavy and relieved sigh. As she did, her immense cleavage jiggled a bit, causing Antheb to finally sink all the way, his entire field of vision filled with soft, orange flesh as he was swallowed up by her bosom. He heard her muffled giggle before feeling her shift. Then he saw light and a pair cantaloupe coloured fingers, almost as big as him, reach towards him and pluck him out of her valley by his shirt.


As he was lifted up into the blinding light, he knew he must've looked pathetic. He turned his head to see his friend, smiling gently with an excitement in her lighting-blue eyes. Her breath was slow but deep as her chest rose and fell with each one she took.


"There he is!" Ksti beamed as she lifted up one of her enormous hands and deposited him into her palm. She then lifted her palm up and carried him over to her desk.


Antheb carefully stepped off the platform that his giant friend had provided in the form of her palm. He sat down on her desk, feeling the deep carpet that he was put onto. He ran his hands through the fibers, knowing how thin it must seem to Ksti. He looked up and watched as she gently lay down in her bed, propping her head up with her hand, and letting her teal hair fall down fast her shoulders.


"So, do anything fun while you were away?" She said smiling, her bright blue eyes focused directly on him.


"Didn't you already ask that question?" He smiled back to her.


Ksti laughed. "No, I asked how you were doing. Now I'm talking about girls and such. Surely a cutie like you has had his fair share of" She hesitated for a moment, "adventures around the galaxy, yes?"


Antheb blushed.


"Ahh!" She squealed. "I knew it!! Have you found someone to settle down with?" She teased him.


"Oh c'mon, you're older than me!! Have you?" He shot back.


"Doesn't matter for me really," she said smiling. "I have all the luxury I want, and my personal boy toy that keeps crawling back to me." Ksti's purple lips parted to show a smile of white teeth.


Antheb laughed sarcastically. "I was just coming to repair my ship."


"The call I got from your girlfriend in reception says otherwise." She replied.


Antheb's blush got deeper. A couple decades ago Ksti and him had played a prank on poor Mèy. It had been something innocent enough, but it had wrong and resulted with Antheb and Mèy both falling into an escape pod as it was shot out into space. Ksti had been 17, nearly 18, at the time, but Antheb and Mèy were roughly the same age, around 16, due to how slow a Kègb Gbo like Mèy age. They had spent 283 standard hours in that pod together, and had developed what some might call a close bond. Maybe a little too close for comfort. Though he couldn't remember much from the experience, trying to push it out of his head whenever he could, he did remember when they'd found the two of him, her holding him closely to her stomach, just under her breasts as they huddled together. Since then Mèy had taken a sort of liking to him, developing a small crush even as he surpassed her in their years.


"Oh c'mon, drop it!" He told his friend.


Ksti giggled. "She really likes you y'know. Like" Really likes you." She purred.


"Yeah, I know.." Antheb responded, looking down at his feet which where half covered by the fabric.


"You know who else really likes you?" Ksti said, changing her position so that she loomed over him.


He smiled at his friend and sighed.


She laughed at his reaction and continued. "Alright then, any other girls?"


"Maybe a few, but nothing too serious." Antheb said nonchalantly.


"Oh yes, of course." Ksti mocked him.


He laughed. "It's really nice to see you Ksti." He smiled up at her.


The giantess blushed a bit, a warm amber colour flushing into her coral coloured cheeks. "It's nice to see you too Anth." Then she snatched him up and brought him close to her dark magenta lips. Antheb could feel Ksti's breath, excited and shallow, as her humid mango scent washed over him once again. Then he felt a rush of air as she brought him directly to her lips and gave him a kiss, her lips enveloping his entire head. He hesitated for a second before leaning into her plump lips and kissing the bottom one. He felt a giggle reverberate, meaning she had felt it.


Then Antheb heard the sound of a message incoming. Ksti sat up and put Antheb in between her boobs again, before answering the call. Antheb couldn't hear much of what was going on, only her side of the conversation.


"Oh really? Isn't that interesting" Well, thank you for letting me know" The clementine giantess said before hanging up. She then looked down at him, her piercing blue eyes examining the small body laying in her cleavage.


"Anth, I just got the most interesting message" She said as she fished him out of her bosom. "What is this gem I'm hearing so much about?"


Anth winced. "Alright, listen I'm sorry-"


Ksti interrupted him, letting her honeyed voice inform him of her true intentions. "Oh but you lied to me" I can't believe you'd lie to your best friend" Lying is very naughty you know"


Anth laughed nervously as she continued, "So it looks like someone is in need of punishment"


Anth looked up to see Ksti's white teeth contrasting against her mulberry coloured lips as she bit them. "Ksti wait-" He tried but he was too late in his plea.


Anth felt the soft, fleshy, orange floor beneath him open up, just enough for him to fall through, and then close in around him. The mild citrus scent ramped up a few levels as he felt the fleshy orbs around him start to grind back and fourth and the muffled giggles and occasional moan from his captor above him.


Then, as quickly as it began it stopped. He felt himself fall through Ksti's cleavage and tumble onto her belly, outstretched like a softly toned desert during sunset.


"You ready to explain yourself? Is the gift for me..? Or do you need to be punished again?" She teased.


"I'm sorry Ksti!" Antheb pleaded. "I'm on my way to a coronation in the Kabshii system!"


He felt Ksti's mood fall before her words came out. "Kabshii?! That's so far though" You just came back"


"I know, I know.. And I'll be back again, I'm just going there for a little bit-"


His sentence was cut off as his friend plucked him up from her stomach. "I could just keep you y'know" You and the pretty gem"


"Ksti, please" He pleaded with her a final time.


Ksti let out a sigh and flipped her hand around so he was in her palm. "Fine I guess we could work something out," She said, hiding a devilish grin.


"Like what? Antheb asked.


Ksti's grin broke out as she gave her answer. "Well, I'll let you go and won't tell my parents you smuggled a probably illegal gem into their resort, if you let me have some fun with you."


Antheb hesitated for a second before sighing.


"Fine."




Ksti practically screamed with excitement when Antheb gave her his answer. She brought him close to her purple lips and kissed him over and over again. Finally she brought him away and held him gently in her palm.


"Yay!! I'm so excited, I've missed you so much!!" She said, bringing him in for a final kiss before setting him on the bed, in between her legs. Antheb turned around to look, but only saw her legs move to lock him in a sort of ring.


Antheb and Ksti we're exactly shy about their relationship. Everyone around the resort knew about them. It had started off serious, but eventually they both agreed to keep it casual. More of a friends with benefits type thing. They both had their reasons for doing so, and so it was decided. This of course, didn't stop Ksti from hogging Antheb to herself every time she visited. As she grew she had told him how hot she found his ever tinier body compared to her. How much she loved the power that her size gave her over him, but also the added emotional connection they shared.


She had begun to strip, pulling her top off over her head and showing the dark blue bra she had on before she remembered. "Shit I almost forgot!" She reached over to her bedside table, letting it scan her finger before reaching inside the table, her hand disappearing behind the material. She fished around a bit before pulling something out. She held in tight in her hand before she deposited it next to him.


"This is for you!"


Antheb sighed as he looked as what had been put beside him. It was a protective suit meant for miners on hazardous cave planets or astroids like in belt or Halter system. Supposedly the only thing it couldn't protect you from, next to a thermonuclear blast, was the black hole at the centre of the galaxy, but nobody had dared to try that out just yet. He picked up the suit and looked up at Ksti, who was now gently and delicately folding her shirt onto her desk.


Looks like we'll be playing a bit rough" He thought as he began to strip himself.


He took off unbuttoned his shirt and took off his belt, before slipping out of his pants. He could feel the watchful gaze of Ksti's bright blue eyes watching him. He took off his undershirt and underwear before putting on the protective suit. It had a basic carbon fibre look to it. Sleek, form fitting, and modern, it showed off his toned muscles and decent sized junk, not that it'd be important to what was about to follow.


He looked up only to be met with Ksti's hanging breasts, her blue bra nowhere to be seen. Antheb stumbled away and tripped on the silk sheets, falling onto his back. Now he could see her face, looming over him as her excited blue eyes hastily scanned him body. Her teeth stopped biting her purple lips for a second in order to whisper a command.


"Suit," she said.


The suit lit up in response. While Antheb didn't have much experience with protective suits, he knew they were voiced activated and responded well to subtle movements if pre-programmed.


"Naked." The tangerine coloured giantess commanded the suit. And just like that, the suit became translucent leaving Antheb's entire body exposed to Ksti's lustful eyes. He tried to cover himself him, but she was quicker. She felt a finger to his chest, gently pinning him down. She smiled and moved her finger ever so slightly down to her crotch where she felt his rock hard member.


"There we go," she teased. "I knew you'd be a good boy Anth." She bit her lip as she continued. "Now let's have some fun."


She let her body fall at full force onto Antheb, her ginger coloured nipple pinning him down onto the bed as his dick pressed into her soft flesh. She let out a moan, muffled by the flesh that currently surrounded him. Antheb squirmed against her nipple, and felt her entire breast move, Ksti's nipple now right on his head. He was glad she wasn't taller, or the nipple might have swallowed his head whole. When he tried pushing against it with an arm, however, he felt a distinct SHLUCK and knew his arm was inside her nipple.


He heard Ksti squeal with pleasure and felt the weight be lifted off of him, only to feel the weight of gravity pull him down. He opened his eyes to see that his giantess friend had rolled over, her blue eyes rolled back in her head as he face appeared a more reddish hue. He looked down and saw her fingers slipping in and out of her dripping snatch. Then he saw her free hand come down onto him, mashing and rubbing him into her nipple.


"Anth" She whined as she fruitlessly tried to fit his entire body into her breast. "I'm sorry" 


Without time to fully realize what Ksti had said, Antheb saw her mouth come down over the upper half of his body, her amber toned tongue snaking out to scoop his legs into her awaiting cavern. He felt her monstrous tongue, which was bigger than him, lick scrape along his body, playing with his dick, and pushing his face against the roof of her mouth.


He felt a moan come from deep inside her as he started to kiss her tongue back, the tip of the muscle trying to force itself into his face. He was practically covered in her her blue tinted saliva now. Rock hard, Antheb began to grab onto and hump the tongue, which prompted a giggle followed by another moan.


Just as he was about to release onto her the textured surface of her tongue, he felt the cool breeze of air and blinding light of the outside world. Ksti's spit let him slowly drip out of her mouth, before plummeting onto her silk sheets.


Antheb wiped her spit out of his eyes and looked up. The pumpkin coloured giantess had a fiery blush to her face, and her spiced pussy was leaking a translucent, near blue liquid.


The smuggler looked up at his friend. "I'm sorry," is what her tyrian lips mouthed. Then he felt her hand sneak up behind him and plunge him into the darkness of her pussy.


Her slit didn't smell bad compared to most of the galaxy. Her juices had a slight perfumey smell to them, but that was about it. Antheb tried to wipe his eyes, but realized there was simply too much for him to really do anything about it. Instead he started to get to work, gently massaging her fleshy walls and searching around for her G-Spot.


Her tunnel was almost double his height, though not that tall, making him feel like he was exploring a slimy, flesh covered, stretchy cave. Though when he moved, he felt more than heard her moans reverberate through her cavernous folds.


Finally he foot found a spongey spot in the darkness of her sex. He made sure to kick around as much as he could, and felt her moans get louder and stronger. The walls convulsed harder and squeezed him tight, letting the faint glowing blue liquid secrete out of them. He would have been crushed or maybe drowned by her responses had it not been for the suit she had given him.


Antheb felt her something push up against his feet forcing him further into Ksti's canal. Was she using a toy AND me!? Was all he could think before his head made contact with her cervix. He felt another moan shake his surroundings as the thing pounding him got nearer and nearer. He started punching a kicking her walls, knowing what would happen if he was to get any closer to the rubbery ring at the end of her snatch.


Antheb desperately flailed, trying his hardest to reach stop himself from being pushed back into her cervix and possibly beyond. Ksti's toy, however, had different ideas. He was pushed further and further back, compressed more and more, until his head was resting on the depression the ring of her cervix made.


Then, just as he thought it was all over, the fleshy walls around him squeezed tighter than they ever had before, and he felt a torrent of her secretions flood out of her, pushing her closer to the entrance.





Ksti collapsed and lay there, dazed in an orgasmic bliss for a few seconds before remembering who she had just used for said orgasm.


She hastily shoved her fingers into her snatch and started fishing around for her tiny friend. When she found him she drew her fingers out, the slime of her juices sticking to her and him as she pulled him out of her sex. 


"I'm really sorry" The orange giantess said to her childhood friend. "But it felt so good"


Antheb nodded understandingly. His dick was still rock hard.


"Let's get you cleaned up.." Ksti said, smiling as she noticed her member.


She put the tiny smuggler into her mouth, sucking her own juices off of him while working her tongue on his dick.


Then she felt him release, the mining suit expelling the cum onto her tongue. She lifted Antheb up and held him to the roof of her tongue as she swallowed. She let her tiny friend sit in her mouth for a minute before gently spitting him out in between her boobs.


"Have fun?" She asked him, petting the top of his head and letting his wet ears flap back and forth. "I know I did"


Ksti lay back on her soft bed and continued to pet the tiny smuggler between her breasts. Soon she could barely keep her eyes open, and was pretty sure she could hear him purring as he slept.


I don't move around that much when I sleep, She thought as she closed her eyes and fell asleep, her hand gently placed over the tiny body of her friend.

End Notes:
What did you think? Let me know by reviewing the story, I'm always very excited to read what other people think!! I'll try to post a chapter every 1-2 weeks assuming I don't completely lose interest, which hopefully won't happen as I really like the characters I have made for this story.
Chapter 3: Shohepiton by Stories Jest
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the wait again. I'm trying to get into a flow of writing so I can make uploads more consistent but am finding it hard at times. I really wanna tell these characters' stories though, so hopefully it'll work out.

Antheb woke up in darkness, surrounded by a warm-coloured flesh prison. It was hot and humid where he was, and if it hadn’t been for the district lack of acid or mucus, he would have been worried he was in some random alien’s stomach.


Then he remembered the night before.


Ksti! He thought as he tried to stand up, only for the warm, fleshy ceiling to prevent him from getting off his knees. The warmth emanating from the body enveloped him as he felt Ksti breathe softly in her sleep. He started to crawl towards the only light he could see before hearing a loud 


YAWN


Before Antheb knew what was happening, he felt his orange walls close in around him, their fleshy warmth taking over his entire viewpoint as he heard a reverberating giggle come from all around him.


“Good morning my little Ant…” The sweet voice of Ksti rang through, albeit a bit muffled by the flesh of her breasts, which she was still rubbing together, causing Antheb’s body to be tossed around a little bit. After a few minutes the fleshy, orange orbs were let go, leaving them to rest comfortably on Ksti’s chest. Antheb rolled down her body all the way to her lower stomach before stopping.


“Hello to you too Ksti.” He said in a tired monotone.


“Oh, c’mon Ant! Don’t tell me you didn’t have fun!”


Antheb blushed a bit at the thought of what had happened last night. Maybe he did enjoy it a bit, just a tiny bit, but he knew it couldn’t last. It never had before. Still, Ksti could read his face.


“Exactly!!” She said, scooping him up and pressing him firmly into her lips, kissing his body and letting out a soft moan. “We should do this more often, I think it could really be something nice.”


Ksti put Antheb on her nightstand as she stood up, his naked bodice making a silhouette in the bright light coming from the sun outside her window, floating in space among the other planets in the system, casting equally beautiful shadows and halos off of them. Antheb’s eyes drifted over to the outline of Ksti’s breasts, her lightly toned hourglass body giving a halo so bright he had to raise his hand to shield his eyes from the light.


Antheb blushed upon realizing he was staring, looking down at the suit he was still in. “Hey, can I have access to this suit?” He asked his gigantic friend.


“Oh, shit!! Yeah, I forgot, sorry.” Ksti took out a small device and pressed a few buttons. “There, that should do it. You should be able to access a panel on your left arm now.”


Antheb lifted up his left arm. At first, nothing happened, though after a few seconds the faint blue glow HoloSlate. It showed a variety of options including ones for the protection level, the aesthetics, feelings, functions, and much more. He was almost a bit overwhelmed by the sheer number of options on the screen. He clicked aesthetics, not wanting to turn off the protection just yet, and scrolled through their options before finding one that spoke to him.


It was a casual outfit, just baggier, dark green pants paired with a beige shirt and a dark overcoat, all tied together with an indigo fabric belt. Of course, none of it was real. Just an illusion made from the protective suit he had been gifted. Antheb took the overcoat away, seeing as he wouldn’t really need the warmth.


He looked up just in time to catch Ksti putting on her bra, the two cups gradually extending their fabric to match her exact must, before connecting around her back in order to best support her. She glanced at him and smiled, her shining white teeth contrasting on her plum-coloured limps.


“Like what you see?” The orange giantess teased him.


“Maybe a little bit,” Antheb back.


This got a reaction out of Ksti, her soft orange skin wrinkling at the sides of her big eyes as she smiled. “Well then, maybe you wouldn’t mind riding between them?” She said as she extended her colossal hand towards his tiny body.


Her fingers quickly wrapped around him, grasping his small figure in a firm but gentle grasp. Ksti brought the smuggler up to her face smiling at him mischievously, before bringing him closer to her lips for another kiss, holding Antheb’s body to her full lips and letting her tongue peek out from beneath them and give him a small lick.


Antheb felt Ksti’s giggle as her tongue retracted from the fun it was having against the front of his body and back into the giantess’ cavernous mouth.


“Alright, down you go!” Ksti laughed as she placed Antheb between her breasts, adjusting them within her already tightening bra to make sure he wouldn’t fall out.


“Where to go from here,” she said as she put on a more formal garb that hid her tiny passenger, before walking out the door.




As Ksti walked through the halls, she was practically glowing with the happiness of knowing her best friend was so close to her. She wanted Antheb to stay this close forever, but just needed a way of convincing him.


“Anth?” She whispered, letting his suit pick up the quietness of her voice.


“Yes?” Antheb’s voice rang through the tiny attachments in her ears.


“Oh good, it’s working!” She gleefully responded, letting her hand rest just over the spot on her garb where she knew the smuggler was tucked snuggly between her boobs.


“Your suit is linked up to my earpieces, you can disable that later if you want, but right now all that matters is that I can hear you.”


“Alright…”


“So, how do you plan on paying for the repairs?”


“What!?” Came the brash voice of her best friend.


“Oh c’mon, I was just teasing you a little bit,” the giantess giggled. “Though, it would be nice for you to stay here for a while.”


“Ksti, I have a job-“


“An illegal job,” she chided.


An illegal job, that I need to do.” Antheb finished.


“But you could just live here,” Ksti said, her pout turning into a grin. “I could take care of you, we could sell you off for private services, you could have a safe place and home here…”


The tiny alien in between her tits laughed at the idea.


“I’m serious Ant! I really missed you!”


Antheb sighed. “Alright, I’ll make sure to stop by more often.” He said, adjusting himself within the soft orange flesh of Ksti’s bosom.


From the little Antheb could see through the cracks and thin fabrics of Ksti’s casual yet colourful and commanding clothes, she was walking towards the casino section of the gigantic space station. The casino, Antheb knew, could be very dangerous, especially if you were his size.


“Where are we going Ksti?” He asked her, adjusting himself some more as he felt the suit around cool down according to his body temperature.


“Well, since you’re going soon, I figured we could make the most out of it while you’re here!! I mean, I could just fuck the shit out of you like last night,” she said in a sultry tone, “but I’d rather make some money with the sector famed smuggler Antheb Tantî.”


The miniature smuggler couldn’t help but laugh at this. “50/50 split?” He asked, matching her semi-sarcastic energy.


Ksti, in turn, snickered at him, her breasts bucking up and down as she did, jostling Antheb within their fleshy confines.


“Oh sorry,” Ksti said, trying her best to readjust her bra without anyone noticing or sending Antheb further down into her cleavage. The smuggler felt smushed between the two coral orbs, feeling the soft, pillowy flesh smush into his entire body, threatening to cut off his air supply as the giantess’ heart gently thumped behind the wall of her clavicle. Finally, Ksti stopped fidgeting with her breasts, allowing them to fall back into place while Antheb slowly made his way back up to the surface of his flesh-filled quicksand-like surroundings.


He tried peeking out of her linens again, managing to see the vibrant patterns of the hallway. As they got closer and closer to the Casino, more and more Antheb could hear the sounds of people losing money. The sounds of screaming kids, groaning parents, crying adults, and so many clings and dings he couldn’t keep up with them all. The smuggler was having a bit of a sensory overload by the time they got to the brass double doors, each polished to a level of precision he couldn’t perceive anyone but at least 100 people his size or smaller doing.


“You ready?” Ksti asked in an almost giddy tone, hiding her excitement behind a cool and professional visage.


“Yeah why not,” Antheb responded, “Let’s make some money!”




Ksti walked up to a panel on the side of the two polished brass doors and rested her orange hand on top of it. There didn’t appear to be a scan or anything but in no time the heavy double doors began to slowly swing open, revealing the colourful and lively casino inside.


The casino at Shohepiton was renowned for its size, activities, and danger all across the galaxy, rivalling the casinos even in places like Veles or Bacil systems. Right out of the entrance there was a kid’s play area that Antheb made a mental note to avoid. He’d heard the stories of what happens to some of the smaller kids in there. Other than the horrors of mixed-size play, it was a cute little joint where kids could have fun and hopefully remain unharmed due to the watchful eye of the supervisors the Heb'Oeyoz had hired to sit there.


Just passed that was a bowling alley and two bars, one for a wide range of sizes, and one for the same range of sizes, but this time bigger. He found it a bit funny that this was the way the Heb'Oeyoz had chosen to organize it, allowing for almost everyone but the exact right sizes to feel either slightly too big or way too small. The bowling alley, lit up by glowing golden lights hanging from each lane, was much more organized with around 4-5 lanes for pretty rough sizes, which meant you probably were only going to feel a little out of place at a time.


Past that was where the real fun began. Casino games lining a gigantic amount of space, wall to wall. They had games for every size, some smaller ones were cleverly hidden inside the bigger versions of themselves, though most were made for a size that made Ksti feel a bit taller than the rest of the patrons at the moment. This was the most dangerous place to be. With so much going on, people of smaller stature could be snatched up at any point, carried off to who knows where. They could be knocked onto tables or the floor and crushed to a paste, or be knocked into food or drink and be gone without a second thought–sometimes without even a first. The whole thing made Antheb very glad he had the suit on, just in case he needed it.


“Alright, where do we want to go first?” The characteristic giddy and excited voice of his colossal companion sounded from above his coral-coloured pillowy prison.


“Why don’t we go cheat on a card game?” Antheb suggested. He looked up at Ksti, who glared down at him with menacing the same excitement he had heard in her voice, visible in her eyes.


“Give me a second, I have an idea,” Ksti said before quickly walking towards a door coloured like the rest of the wall. Once again peeking out of her garments, he could see people of all shapes and sizes zoom past without a second thought as they got closer and closer to the door marked “Employees Only.” He felt Ksti’s massive hand rest gently on her breast as if to make sure he hadn’t fallen out from all the jostling around. Finally, once they had made it inside the room, the door still swinging back and forth from when Ksti had walked through, the giantess gently lowered her hand into her cleavage to fish around for her friend. Her orange fingers, each the size of small tree trunks, grasped around the smuggler in a firm but delicate grip. She brought him up to her face.


“Alright, you have to trust me on this,” Ksti said. “I promise you nothing will go wrong.”


With that, his friend brought him down to her lower stomach and walked out the doors, her stance looking just like a polite girl walking through the casino to anyone without a keen eye. They stopped at one of the card tables and he heard Ksti’s voice come in through his earpiece.


“Remember, these work,” she said before practically launching him up in the air with the flick of a wrist.


For the briefest moment, Antheb could see everything in the Casino. Stretching on for what seemed like miles, if not more, he could swear the ends of the place curved a little bit as they grew closer to the wall. Then, his small moment of peace was over as he came crashing down through the air. He hit a shaking metallic surface with a small PANG, before getting up. The suit had protected him and he only felt slightly dizzy, though he suspected that was from the journey rather than the crash. He looked around at his environment before realizing where he was.


“An air vent!?” He said in the quiet, forgetting his earpiece could pick up what he was saying until Ksti’s voice pierced his silence.


“That way you can look down and see everyone’s cards. We got this in the bag,” she said with a confidence that reassured the smuggler. “Just, don’t like fall. It would ruin everything.”


“Yeah yeah,” he responded, peering over the slightly vibrating metallic surface, gripping tightly to its edge as he surveyed what was below. The dealer, a bit on the smaller side compared to the rest, was around 25 feet tall, his blue exoskeleton and antenna sticking out from his head giving him away as hailing from the Halter system. He was dressed in the typical employee attire.


Next up with a furrier alien. Antheb had seen a lot, though nothing like this one. The alien’s burgundy tinted bushy fur, covered any other distinguishable features besides its almost 40-foot statue, which fit perfectly with the table. They were dressed in minimal yet lavish green and beige linens that clung tightly around their waist, shoulders, and legs.


Standing next to that one was the tallest of the bunch. At around 45 feet, the teal-tinted alien looked more humanoid than the rest, except for the scales that lined her skin. She stood tall but sat comfortably at the table, her chest sitting neatly on the green table cloth. The aqua-marine alien was scantily dressed in various colours, though most being the same shades of red, yellow, and a pale pink. The way she held herself in the room made it clear she was there to have a fun time.


Soon, the dealer started distributing the cards, and Antheb watched intensely, running from edge to edge at times to get better looks. He’d communicate with Ksti on the best times to hold, fold, or keep playing. The other players kept eying her suspiciously but there was nothing they could prove. The game went on for around another 20 minutes. The furry one had left, and the teal woman was on her fourth drink.


“I think it’s time to wrap this up Ksti,” Antheb spoke into his earpiece, getting a bit bored.


“Alright, last round,” Ksti complied under her breath. “Just let me know what she has and we’re set.”


Antheb contemplated just saying no. They’d already made enough money to split it 50/50 and he wouldn’t have to do another job for at least a standard cycle and a bit. Instead, he got up and lightly jogged to the edge where the teal woman sat. She had her cards tucked at an angle he couldn’t quite see. He leaned forward on the edge. Still nothing. Antheb looked around, spotting another air vent not too far from where he was. He made a running start and leaped over the space between the two vents, stumbling a bit on the other side, but otherwise fine. He leaned over the edge again, reading her cards out loud to Ksti. Then he got up and got ready to make the jump.


Antheb saw the air vent at eye level with him when he realized he had missed the jump. He looked down and saw only the floor. He knew he would be fine in the suit but couldn’t help but be a little terrified. He braced for impact but heard two consecutive PLOPs before feeling himself being submerged in some fizzy red liquid.


He surfaced, looking around. He was in a drink. The server didn’t seem to notice him plop in. There was a small vibration tablet in the drink with him. Fuck, he thought. This is bad…


He continued to swim to the edge, but the glass was sloped at an angle he couldn’t quite get a grip on with his wet body.


“Ksti, you gotta help me, I fell into someone’s fucking drink.” He radioed in.


“Let me finish this, you’ll be fine. They’ll feel you in their mouth and we can explain that-“


“There’s a vibrator tablet in here Ksti.”


Ksti went silent for a moment.


“Alright, I’ll notify some of the servers and finish this game as quickly as possible. I promise you I’ll find you, just don’t freak out,” she said.


“Why would I freak-“ Antheb started but was cut off by the static hissing in his ear as he realized Ksti must have cut the connection. 


He turned the earpiece down and tried to calm himself. He looked up and saw the exchange of glasses from a server to a woman, her smooth yellow skin taking up his entire field of view. He tried to get her attention but to no avail. Instead, he watched her mouth open wide as she prepared to down her drink. Antheb tried to hold onto something, but couldn’t find anything to grip onto in the smooth glass. He felt himself fall into the cavernous pit of the woman’s mouth and saw the light disappear as the woman shut her mouth. Antheb shut his eyes tight, knowing this was the end.




The next thing Antheb saw was the blinding light flooding into the woman’s mouth and a pair of oversized hands reaching into the wet cavern to pull him out. Once he was out, he was pleasantly surprised to find Mèy’s face staring down at him, her sharp teeth, large black eyes, and green skin a welcomed sight.


“M- Mèy?” He stuttered out, still lying on the ground.


The pine skinned Kègb Gbo’s pointed teeth grew into a wide and frightening smile, her saucer-like black eyes remaining expressionless on her large face.


“I saw you in the drink and tried to stop it Antheb,” she said almost apologetically. “But, I couldn’t get to you in time. I’m sorry you had to go through that.” The forest-coloured alien bent down and gave him an oversized hug, her small chest appearing more modest as they were pressed against his face.


“Thank you Mèy,” the smuggler spoke, his voice muffled against her skin and uniform.


Mèy released him then, and after making sure he was ok, she practically picked him up and carried him away from the woman who had almost swallowed him. Mèy meant well, but he felt a bit humiliated from the experience.


“You’re lucky that Miss Ksti put out that call or I would have never thought to look for you in a drink.” The alien said as they walked towards the door marked “Employees Only”. She opened the wall which camouflaged with the wall before entering a smaller door on the bottom Antheb hadn’t even noticed.


Of course, they’d have a door for tinies, stupid, he thought as they strutted into the backroom.


As they entered, Antheb took in features of the room he hadn’t noticed before. The drab yellow colours that lined the walls mixed in with metallic whites and dark blues. There were a few coffee tables for different sizes around the place as well as what he could only guess were ATMs for the employees to use. The Kègb Gbo lifted him out from under her arms and sat down before placing the smuggler in her lap. Compared to her, Antheb looked like a small child, only 3 and a half feet proportionally. He felt humiliated.


“This is nice,” Mèy said, pushing his head into her small chest. “It reminds me of the time we were trapped in that pod, do you remember Antheb? It was hard to keep track of the days but it was nice that I had you with me.”


Antheb resisted her grasp but she effortlessly overpowered him. “No, Mèy. This is nothing like that.” He grumbled.


“Yes, it is.” The younger alien argued. “It was just like this, you were in my lap like this and we comforted each other and-“ She stopped to look down at him sulking a little bit.


“Your old age made you more grumpy,” Mèy stated matter of factly.


“I’m not that old Mèy, I’m like- What would it be..?” He tried to calculate it in his head.


“19,” Mèy stated. “You’re 171 standard galactic years, which makes you 19 relative to how fast Witzmos like you age.”


“Alright, and how old are you?”


The alien chuckled. “Kègb Gbo age slower than Witzmos, you know that. I might be- Oh what it is now… Almost 500 standard galactic years, but relative to how fast Kègb Gbo age, I’m only about 17.”


Antheb stayed silent now.


“You know how lonely it is to age this slow?” The Kègb Gbo asked him. “I was 11 when Ksti was born, and you as well. I’ll outlast all my friends, and they all know that so nobody even bothers. When Ksti is on her death bed, you’ll be there with her, but me? I’ll be less than half of your age.”


Antheb sat in the forest-coloured alien’s lap for a moment before gently straining his body to stretch and kiss her cheek. He sat back down in her lap, leaning into her. He felt the Kègb Gbo hug him back and tightly before he found his entire body turned around and her two hands around his head, pulling him into a kiss. He couldn’t help but kiss back. Then Mèy pulled him away and took a good look at him before pulling him in for another hug, having his head rest gently on her chest.

End Notes:
Let me know what you thought of this chapter. I plan to have Antheb off of Shohepiton in a chapter or so and on his way towards the coronation. I'd really appreciate a comment or review of what you thought as it really helps motivate me to continue writing.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11346