The Holidays with Jackie: New Year's Eve by Jessajess99
Summary:

After the events of Christmas, Jackie decides her brother hasn't learned his lesson well enough, and plans a week of punishments for him so he can learn his lesson... but this time with someone new to help her out.

A sequel to Christmas with Jackie, done as a commission.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Holidays with Jackie
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 12836 Read: 45567 Published: December 31 2021 Updated: February 25 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

2. Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

3. Chapter 3 by Jessajess99

4. Chapter 4 by Jessajess99

5. Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

6. Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

7. Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

     Christmas morning for Denver’s family was uncomfortable for everyone involved.

     After Jackie accidentally dropped her gift to her brother and her parents saw the dildo she’d tried to give him, she’d gotten in a fight with their mom and dad that lasted for half an hour. They, of course, found her present to Denver to be disgusting and perverse. She, of course, insisted that it wasn’t that big of a deal, and that she knew they wouldn’t understand which is why she’d tried to hide it from them.

     Denver even came to her defense, fabricating a story about how he’d gotten in the middle of some crazy and awkward gift mixup at work in which his coworker had accidentally given Denver a similar present meant for their partner instead. He hadn’t told his parents the story but he’d told Jackie about it, so that must’ve just been her way of teasing him about it. Denver knew that helping bail his sister out of her trouble would help him in the long run, and Jackie was definitely appreciative that he lightened her burden of guilt. But he couldn’t take back the past. Even though their parents eventually relented, deciding that their daughter was a grown woman and they couldn’t punish her, Denver and Jackie hadn’t been able to change their mind. Prank present, gag gift, white elephant; it didn’t matter in their eyes what she wanted to call it. It was inappropriate to give to her brother. “I’m sure you didn’t mean anything wrong by giving him something like that,” their mom had sighed. “But it was still a bad call. We should all just move on and I’m sure your dad and I will forget about it eventually.”

     They tried to move on, but breakfast was still eaten in an awkward silence. Jackie’s reputation was tainted in the eyes of her parents now. Even if that reputation had always been a lie to begin with, she couldn’t bear the feeling of her parents’ disappointment in her. She fought not to tear up right in the middle of the kitchen table. When Denver glanced up at her to see how she was doing, she glared at him through watery eyes. Christmas was ruined. He’d ruined it. So now she’d have to ruin him.

     As much as Jackie was itching to get back at Denver though, she was still mature enough to not let her vengeful feelings interrupt the holiday. As the hours went on in the day and the four of them met up with the other side of their family later that day, the uneasy spirit of their parents died down a bit. But not all the way. It’d be a while before they could see their daughter normally again.

     That night, after everyone had gone back to the house, Jackie held her brother back for a moment as their parents headed inside. “I’m sure you already know what has to happen,” she whispered through gritted teeth.

     Denver swallowed nervously, unable to look her in the eyes. “…Yes.”

     “That was easily the lowlight of my fucking year,” she continued. “You know how conservative Mom and Dad are, I… I just can’t believe you let that happen.”

     “I’m sorry.”

     She took a deep breath, looking down to the ground. “I know you are. And I haven’t forgotten that you tried to help me this morning at least, after you fucked everything up.” She sighed again, looking up into Denver’s eyes with a serious expression. “But that was exactly the kind of behavior I was trying to eliminate the last couple days and train you out of. So tomorrow morning I’m gonna help you pretend to leave in the morning and then go hide your car again so I can keep you for another few days. And since I’m gonna be up all night reliving that morning in my head, I hope you’re up all night too, thinking about what I have in store for you.”

     With that, she headed inside and left him standing out in the snow, wallowing in fear over what the near future had in store for him.

*       *       *       *       *

     Denver said his goodbyes to their parents early the next morning. His mom wished he could stay a couple days (and he had packed a couple pairs of clothes with the intention of doing exactly that), but she didn’t press him too hard since they saw each other every couple months anyways. It saddened him though, only getting to spend a day with his mom and dad before heading back to his sister’s hell. But at least she’d given him that day.

     Jackie waited until she heard their mom start her shower, knowing that her dad had gone back to sleep after saying goodbye to Denver. Then she ushered her brother out to his car and opened the driver-side door for him. “Get in,” she nodded, but stopped him before he could sit down. “With your face up.” He paused, wondering if she was telling him to do what he thought she was telling him. “Yes, I’m gonna sit on your face,” she groaned impatiently, “did you forget how you shrink?”

     Moving more anxiously, trembling from the knowledge that he only had a few more seconds left of being full sized for the next however-many days, he climbed into the car. Sliding his body towards the floor but leaving his head and upper torso resting upwards on the seat, the rest of his body was contorted and crammed tightly into the space near the pedals. He winced, staring at his car ceiling, when he heard his sister whistle. He turned his head to her, just as she looked around one last time to make sure nobody was watching, and then shimmied her pants down… and her underwear.

     He gasped, “Why are you taking off your underwrmmmphhh!” Before he could even get the question out, she reached her leg over to the center console and pulled the rest of her body over her brother, before her ass fell on top of his face and muffled the rest of his speaking.

     “Seriously, after what you went through a couple days ago, and you got fazed just from seeing me pull down my pants?” She chuckled, “The next week is gonna be real tough for you if just seeing my vagina was enough to scare you.” Wait, the next WEEK? he thought fearfully, as his sister readjusted herself so his nose wedged itself deeper into her crack. Two days had been brutal enough, but seven full days of torture was more than a step up from what he’d been through already.

     “Now close the door, it’s cold outside,” she told him, and he blindly fumbled around with his arm out until he found his door handle and slammed the door shut. “Sorry for the bad news, but I actually haven’t been feeling that gassy this morning, even though I ate a bunch of stuff last night to try and prepare. Unless you know of some other way to shrink you down?” He tried shaking his head no, but was already feeling burdened by the weight of Jackie’s body. “Yeah, my neither.”

     She sighed and shifted around on her face-seat to get more comfortable, sliding back a little more and tilting her hips forward a few more degrees. The move freed up Denver’s mouth, but now the bridge of his nose was being mashed against the bottom of Jackie’s sex. “So hopefully you like the smell of fresh, morning pussy,” she laughed, “cuz you’re gonna be smelling it for a while.”

     Even though it was gonna take a little while for Jackie to work up enough farts to fully shrink her brother, she obviously couldn’t just let the car sit in the driveway. But she also couldn’t reach the pedals with her brother’s body crammed in the way. So her solution was having him operate the gas and brake for her, and she’d sit criss cross on his face while she steered the car. Conceptually it was ridiculous, but she made sure to have Denver take it slow, never going more than 5mph. Since they only traveled a few blocks within their neighborhood (and nobody was on the road), it actually went smoothly. After they parked it about half a mile from their house, she reclined the seat and began idling on her phone while waiting for her farts to arrive. Denver waited with her of course, although while she was scrolling through TikTok, his closest thing to entertainment was the smell of his sister’s musk wafting through his nose, while her lips occasionally wiggled against his face and reminded him to stay put.

*       *       *       *       *

     “Finally!” It was close to 10am, and after over an hour of careful and meticulous work, Jackie had successfully finished the activity she’d spent all morning on. The setup for Denver’s first day of punishment was complete. It was similar to the underwear ordeal that he’d gone through on Christmas Eve, but Jackie had had to make sure his punishment went even farther, so she’d found a way to make the idea even more uncomfortable for him. She hadn’t just tied his body to her underwear, she’d wrapped the string so many times around his body that he was practically mummified, and instead of a regular pair of panties, he was now tied to the skimpiest thong she owned.

     Jackie beamed down at the tiny bump on her thong that was hiding someone beneath it. Finishing a project always felt good, but it felt even better since she knew this one was for a good cause. But after thinking him over a bit more, she knew something still wasn’t quite right. Denver’s heart dropped when he saw her expression fall to a frown. “It’s good, but it’s not good enough. This is supposed to be a lot worse than what I did a couple days ago,” she sighed. Denver thought that being on a thong, and therefore wedged a LOT further into his sister’s crack, would’ve made it worse enough on its own.

     “Got any ideas?” she asked rhetorically; Denver obviously said nothing in return, and just stared back up at her, fearfully impatient. “Yeah, not surprised. You haven’t said anything in awhile,” she murmured. But that was it. His muteness sparked an idea in her. “Wait, I’ve got it!”

     She reached back down with the string and started wrapping it around again, but this time the ultra-thin strands were being wrapped around his mouth. “I figure since it smells pretty shitty down where you’re going, maybe you try to lighten the load on yourself by breathing through your mouth so you don’t have to smell it.” Realizing what his sister was doing, he tried shaking his head, but his mouth got wrapped up along with the rest of him, preventing him from saying anything more. He tried sucking in air to see if maybe his sister would be wrong and he could still breathe, but he had no such luck. Only his nose would be doing the work for the rest of the day.

     She didn’t stop there; after his mouth got wrapped up, she did the top of his head next. In just a few seconds, she managed to blind him too. But then went even further, and started wrapping the string around his head sideways from top to bottom, covering up his ears.

     Jackie sat back up and took a look at her big brother, although he was hardly even noticeable now. His body was wrapped up, his mouth was covered, and he was blind and deaf now too. She couldn’t completely deafen him of course, but it was the thought that counts.

     She leaned in close, smirking at how completely helpless and immobile Denver looked. “I figured you wouldn’t have a need for all those other senses of yours. You’re only gonna be needing your nose for today,” she snickered, and then stood back up while her brother’s attempted squirms were made in futility.

     Jackie picked the lingerie up and stepped her left leg through a hole, and then her right. Holding her panties just below her crotch, she bit her lip and grinned as she imagined how much hell her brother was about to go through… and then she pulled the underwear up, stretching it as high up as it could go, just for added effect, before letting it snap back down.

     His sister’s calculations had been perfect, unfortunately. Because Denver was positioned right in front of Jackie’s asshole. Actually, that wasn’t even true; because of how tight the thong was, he was pretty much on her asshole. His minuscule body rubbed right up against her massive taint—not that he could see it though. Or even feel it, technically. But he could smell it. The rotting stink of his little sister’s colon flooded his only working sensory organ. The vile stench was the only thing he could smell.

     And for the next couple hours, smelling every millimeter of his little sister’s putrid, shit-stained asshole was literally the only thing his pathetic little body was able to do.

 

Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

     Denver hated Jackie’s imagination. He wouldn’t have thought it possible to make the idea of being worn in a thong any less appealing and disgusting. But her cursed ingenuity had found a way.

     Not only was his frail body being squeezed by the warm, cushy butt cheeks of his own little sister (she was also wearing a pair of tight pants that would ensure Denver got squeezed even harder), but his microscopic nose was positioned right against her dirty starfish. Honestly, the entire length of his body wasn’t even as tall as her wrinkled pucker, so his nose was able to easily fit inside the grooves of the rubbery surface. His body was battered and sore, and he was sweating so much that the string that bound him was starting to get soaked, but it all paled in comparison to what his nose had to go through.

     Normally he’d breathe through his mouth whenever he was in a thick or humid environment, but with his lips sealed shut, he had no choice but to suck in the tainted miasma through his nostrils. It was physically impossible for a human to get any closer to Jackie’s asshole than her brother was right now. But that was just what he had to go through during her downtime. The burrito she had last night before bed had finally caught up with her, plus she’d had a heaping load of baked beans for lunch. So as a result, a never-ending barrage of Jackie’s fresh farts were unleashed throughout the day—with Denver at the primed position to smell every single bit.

     For several hours, Jackie wasn’t capable of going more than a minute without farting in her shrunken brother’s face. As much as he squirmed and writhed in hopeless desperation for escape, he couldn’t stop her asshole from spraying her noxious fumes across his whole body, with him ready to suck it all in. But of course, she couldn’t even feel him squirming; his body was just too ineffective to register even an itch on the colossal woman’s figure. The biggest squirms would come from farts that were so explosive, her brother felt like his whole body had gotten hit by a truck just from how forcefully her wind knocked into him. Those were strong enough to push her thong out just enough that he’d get rubber-banded back into her. And to top it off, the farts were loud too. Every one of them sounded like a bomb going off, even with his ears being muffed. The smallest and most minute luxuries from his last underwear-session, such as being able to listen to music Jackie played or overhear her conversations, wouldn’t even work anymore. All in all, it was like being in a fucked up version of solitary confinement for Denver.

     Every once in awhile, when nobody was looking, Jackie would reach behind her and push a finger against her taint, squishing Denver’s body with so much force that he worried his nose would break from how much it flattened into the putrid wrinkles. And then once another fart would come along, her anus would inevitably expand, allowing him to sink even further into her, so that after the burst of revolting gas flew past him, her anus would close again around his body and make him feel he was getting chewed up by her asshole’s contortions.

     One particularly extra-torturous ordeal came from Jackie sitting down on a ruffled-up blanket on the couch. Before she plopped her butt down, she made sure to grab ahold of her underwear and pull it as hard as she could (just for that extra bit of tightness), and then she stuffed some fuzzy folds of the blanket into her crack before sitting on it. The blanket acted as a way to plug up and reduce the avenues that her farts could escape from. So every additional too after she sat down would have nowhere to go, and stay bottled up right where Denver was. The stench grew exponentially, and the humid heat rose to such a high point that made the term “dutch oven” became almost literal.

     Ultimately, the biggest scare of the afternoon came when Denver could feel a rustling behind him that felt as if Jackie was pulling down her pants. And then his body got tilted horizontally, like when she sat down, except there wasn’t any chairs or couch cushions beneath him. It only occurred to him just what was happening when he heard Jackie yell loud enough to make sure he could hear her, “Man, I am so constipated today!” The realization that his little sister was sitting on the toilet, but hadn’t moved him out of the way, electrified him with more fear than anything she’d done yet. But when the puckering anus he’d been pressed against all day suddenly disappeared as her hole expanded, he released every ounce of pent-up energy in his body into a blood-curdling scream. But Jackie couldn’t hear so much as a squeak.

     He could tell something was coming his way as the stink of literal shit grew stronger. And then he could hear it, slurping its way through the last few inches of her colon, just seconds from mashing against Denver’s puny body.

     But then Jackie sighed, and reached behind her to hook a finger under the top of her panty’s string, pulling the thong out of her crack and over to the side, just as her excrement emerged into the open and slithered out from between her cheeks. “I couldn’t do that to you,” she told him. “As much as you deserve what you have coming to you and need to be properly trained to treat me with the utmost respect… that’d be too far. So if you ever wonder if I really even love you throughout all that you still have left to go through, just remember the time I saved you from getting smushed against my poop.” She giggled at how absurd it sounded, but Denver didn’t care. He was filled with so much relief that his body was trembling from the come-down. He had never known as much gratitude as he did in that moment. Every plop from below him was a reminder of Jackie’s mercy.

*       *       *       *       *

     After the toilet, which they both knew would be the climax of the day, Denver’s sister decided to extend her gracious spirit a little bit. Although she kept his mouth gagged, she unwound his ears and eyes to give him a couple of his senses back, and then turned her underwear inside-out before putting it back on. Then she reached between her cheeks, pinched his body between her fingers, and slid his body up to the top of her butt, so only a little bit of ass surrounded him and he’d be closer to her pants.

     “Since you haven’t gotten to say hi to anyone all day, I figured I’d be nice and let you see the rest of our family again,” she explained, pulling her yoga pants up and covering his body. They were already a fairly thin pair, but now he was able to see through the tightened fabric to the world around him. Although the world obviously couldn’t see him.

     After devising his new setup, she headed downtown for a few errands. Denver was glad to no longer be strung against Jackie’s anus, but he still felt helpless and humiliated as he watched all the other giants walk on by him without anyone looking his way and registering him as a fellow person. On a few occasions, someone would take a quiet peek at his sister’s butt, and their line of sight would be close enough to Denver that he almost felt like they were looking at him. But then they’d look away after a few seconds and continue going about their day, making him feel like there wasn’t a single soul who was concerned about his plight. He was being worn by his little sister like he was no more than an object, and nobody cared.

*       *       *       *       *

     Jackie didn’t take Denver off until just before her bedtime. She knew that he still would need to eat and stay hydrated, so she dropped a single crumb and a single droplet of water into her fart jar before dropping him in. Holding the glass up to her ass, she squeezed out another fart before quickly fastening the lid—her reliable method of making sure he wouldn’t regrow overnight.

     “Well, today was a success,” she told him as she set the jar on the floor next to her bed. “I couldn’t feel you or obviously hear you, which means I feel confident that tomorrow will go well. The only thing I’ll have to solve is how to make sure Mom won’t be able to see you when she puts you on,” she smirked, and then slid his jar deep beneath her bed to let him imagine what tomorrow would bring.

  

Chapter 3 by Jessajess99

     The solution for how to hide Denver on a pair of their mom’s underwear wasn’t actually that complicated. Unsurprisingly, Heather didn’t wear thongs, although she did have a few pieces of lingerie that were made of lace. Which was the best Jackie could hope for, since it meant Denver could more easily blend in since the material wasn’t plainly textured. After he got tied into place (once again, wrapped up like a mummy), Jackie smeared a droplet of black paint across his body to ensure he’d blend in with the fabric. Between the fact that he was only a quarter inch tall, too tiny to hear, tied up to prevent any movements, was now camouflaged with the underwear, and would be on the inside anyways, Jackie was confident that there was no way their mother would notice Denver.

     Unlike yesterday, Jackie didn’t want to mute all of her brother’s senses for his day with their mom. She wanted him to be able to hear everything, and see everything, but in a twist, she wanted to shake things up and cover up his nose instead of his mouth. With no other option but to open his mouth to breathe, she knew it would only be a matter of time until he accidentally tasted something. “Hey, her body will be freshly washed, so it can’t be that bad,” Jackie snickered as she finished blocking his nose, the final step of her plan.

     Once Heather was in the shower, Jackie snuck into her mom’s bedroom to place the pair at the top of her underwear drawer, and then quietly rushed back to her room. Denver had to wait in the dark, tied up on the inside of a pile of his mom’s panties, until he heard the shower turn off. A few minutes later, Heather was back in her room, and the first thing she did was open up her dresser to put on a new pair of underwear. Denver hoped that she’d ruffle through the pile and pick something else, but she wasn’t that picky or complicated. 

     His stomach lurched as she roughly grabbed the underwear and positioned it near her knees before leaning over and sticking one of her legs through the first hole. It all happened so quick; in just a few seconds he’d gone from laying in the quiet dark to speeding through the air at what felt like a hundred miles an hour. His mom didn’t even so much as look at him as her gigantic bare legs dove right by him into the leg hole, with her other leg following right behind.

     He looked skyward to see the intimate areas of his own mother looming high overhead, and the chunky ass that was about to spend the rest of the day with. Seeing his mom naked so close-up made him feel even more violated than when his sister had exposed herself to him. Because at least Jackie had known about Denver’s presence, whereas Heather hadn’t the slightest clue of her son’s bondage against the inside of her lingerie. He was like a parasite, about to get attached to his innocent mom against her will and without her knowledge.

     She quickly pulled the underwear up, and in less than two seconds he’d gone from observing her from afar to getting thrust between her ass. Luckily, since Heather didn’t wear items as skimpy as Jackie’s thong, Denver didn’t get pushed right up against his mom’s anus. But Jackie had also purposefully picked out a pair of their mom’s panties that were on the smaller side (both in terms of size and coverage), which meant he was still wedged in between her colossal cheeks.

     And with that, it became official. Jackie had forced her big brother to get squished against their mom’s ass. For the rest of Heather’s entire 16 hour day, she never once noticed her unfortunate son trapped between her meaty cheeks. Every time she pulled her pants up was an accidental punishment for her poor boy, sending him deeper into the canyon. 

     Despite being literally held against his will against someone a million times larger than him, Denver felt like Jackie had cut him off from any human contact. After enough hours of staring at it, Denver started imagining that his mom’s anus was an eye, winking at him throughout the day as it unconsciously pulsed every once in awhile. The wrinkled hole, more battered-looking than his sister’s, drilled itself into his brain from having looked at it for so long.

     To add insult to injury, Jackie made sure to suggest plenty of foods throughout the day for her mom to eat, picking out ones specifically designed to not only make their mother gassy, but produce the stinkiest kinds of gas possible. Previous to Denver’s experience with her, he naively assumed that people couldn’t really taste air, especially with their nose plugged. But every fart she unleashed broke that belief down more and more. He could taste the warmth, he could taste its bitterness, he could even taste its density. 

     The only alleviation from the humidity was the anxious chill brought on by a thought that came to his mind: she was feeding him. He was sitting there, with his tiny mouth forcibly opened just a few relative feet away from her domineering asshole, compelled into accepting all the toxic gas she had to offer. Heather didn’t even know it, but it made her maternal nature that much stronger; he was the helpless little baby, and she was the loving mother who spoon-fed him his meals. She cooked up a helping of sour, milky farts for his breakfast, a cascade of burrito fumes for lunch, and a buffet of her signature, pollutive asparagus gas as his dinner.  While the rest of his family got to enjoy the meals for what they were, he was merely handed the airy scraps, infused with all the unwanted chemicals. His stomach growled and ached for proper nourishment, but it was the decree of his little sister that he only be allowed to consume his mother’s farts for the entire day. 

     By the time night finally came around, Denver was convinced that two full days of inhaling dozens of hours worth of his own family’s farts had stained the inside of his lungs, like a smoker’s. He didn’t know if he was imagining it or not, or how many weeks (or months?) it would take to get rid of, but he was convinced that every time he exhaled, he could still smell the stench of their colon mixed into his breath. They had marked him. Transformed him.

     When he went to sleep that night, the only thing he could think of when he closed his eyes was his mom’s asshole watching over him. Without literally any other experience throughout the day other than being imprisoned with Heather’s anus, his mind had no other events that it could reflect on like people do when they go to bed. He saw his mom’s ass, he heard his mom’s ass, and the faint taste of his mom’s ass was even on his tongue still. Even though the nights had been meant to be a reprieve for Denver, he was unable to keep from  remembering every aspect of his mother’s butt. With no chance for a mental escape, he was watched over by the omnipresence of his mom and her titanic, stinking, thick and heavy ass. For the rest of his life, every time he would see his mom’s ass, he would be reminded of the time that he’d been trapped down there while she was blissfully ignorant of his plight; the most disgusting part of Heather’s body owning her son for a day. A day of torture, but a lifetime to remember it.

     And that wasn’t even counting what he’d get to do with her tomorrow.

  

Chapter 4 by Jessajess99

     For the third day of Denver’s punishment, Jackie had decided to let him spend a second day with their mother. But, never one for monotony, Jackie decided to stitch her brother into the front side this time around. A new day of torment, a new pair of underwear, a new location, and of course a new scheme that Jackie wanted to pull.

     But when Heather went to put her panties on today, she actually stopped for a second when she glanced down. Denver was wrapped up in the same color thread, with his body painted red, but Heather had still noticed the tiny bump, and was curious what it was.

     Denver had been emotionally preparing for a day full of his mom’s pussy when he realized she had actually looked at him. He couldn’t tell if she recognized him as her son, or even as a human instead of a bundle of thread (probably the latter, considering she merely looked confused instead of horrified). But for a brief few seconds, she had actually registered him. In that moment, he thought that he might actually be saved. She might not have to actually go through with being worn around for the day. There was hope.

     Until a loud thump followed by a high-pitched howl from Jackie ripped throughout the house, immediately catching their mother’s attention. Denver’s few seconds to fantasize about his shrunken salvation were instantly ruined as the shriek of her daughter demanded Heather’s attention more than the weird-looking bump on her underwear. She hoisted the panties up as quickly as she could and fumbled on some pants before throwing on a t-shirt and rushing outside to see if Jackie was OK.

     Because the thought that Denver might actually get noticed was something that crossed Jackie’s brain, she’d been smart enough to think of a back-up plan to prevent the discovery of her big brother. As a last resort, she’d hidden a small spy camera in her parents’ room, and had been sitting at the base of the stairs yesterday and today, watching on her phone as Heather changed (she’d already shoved her brother up her pussy, so spying on her mom seemed far less violating or perverted by comparison). As soon as Jackie saw Heather’s puzzled look, she jumped off the last few steps of the staircase, stomped the floor as hard as she could in her landing, and then let out the piercing yowl that she knew would grab trigger her mom’s maternal instincts, causing her to come check on Jackie.

     So at one moment, Denver had been awash in the sweet kiss of hope, and a second later, he’d sped as fast as a bullet train up his mother’s legs, slamming his puny body into his giant mother’s menacing and hairy cunt.

     Jackie had given him the “most” freedom today: eyes, ears, nose, and mouth were all uncovered, because she wanted him to get the fullest experience. While yesterday he’d sampled what a fart would taste like, today he’d get a far stronger presentation of flavors. Already, his mom’s running through the hallway caused him to get shaken and rubbed against her labia, with more force than his clenched jaw could compete with. So as his mouth was pried open, Heather’s lips made sure to rub against his own (so to speak) as he sucked air through his nose, filling up his spirit with the natural scent of his mother’s sex.

     Inwardly, Jackie chuckled as she saw her mom run up to her, imagining just how close-by he must be. All she had to do was clutch her ankle, pretend to strain her face, and say that she fell and twisted her ankle, apologizing for her overreaction. Heather consoled her daughter and told Jackie that it was okay, it was better for it to be an overreaction than something actually serious and worrisome. Knowing she was fine though, Heather sighed and stood up, figuring that she might as well start her day and make some breakfast. When she asked Jackie if she wanted Heather to cook her some breakfast, Jackie knew that her plan had officially been a success. Denver had been forgotten about.

     Throughout the day, the poor boy faced three main struggles. The first was that whenever his mom had to use the bathroom, there was always an inevitable teensy bit of urine that wouldn’t get wiped. For Heather, it was just the faintest bit of dribble that she usually paid no mind to. But for Denver, a single droplet of his mom’s piss was enough to soak his entire body. As Heather put her underwear and pants back on, the slight amount of pee would consume Denver as he was mashed against it. And unable to keep his mouth shut forever, he would inevitably consume it as well. It wasn’t enough to drown him, so he at least had the dignity of not having to swallow and thereby go through the mental trauma of drinking his mother’s pee.

     The other struggle was similar, but even more gross for him, and maybe even scarier. It only happened once, but it had been completely unexpected. His mom had been sitting down, which relative to the rest of her active day, gave Denver a bit of “peace.” He was laying there, squashed against her pussy as always, when his mom’s discharge suddenly leaked onto him. He hadn’t even realized what it was at first; being covered by her pants kept him from seeing things very clearly, so he couldn’t notice the color. But the difference of smell was what gave it away. Although that bit of discharge couldn’t compare to what Jackie had planned for Denver that evening.

     There was a show that had come out a year ago on Netflix called Bridgerton, which Jackie knew her mother had liked. The show was… well, one of the biggest turn-ons on the platform, to be frank. Jackie didn’t know just how much it had “affected” her mom, but it definitely did something for Jackie. It was nearly a soft-core porn, but with a plot and developed characters (which just made it even hotter, at least for Jackie). And as it just so happened, the newest season had come out on Christmas. So Jackie informed Heather of the news that evening, after making sure her and Denver’s dad would be out with his friends. In the worst case scenario, Heather wouldn’t respond to the show the same way Jackie had, but Denver’s plight wouldn’t effectively be any different than had Heather not watched it at all. But luckily for his little sister’s schemes, the best case scenario happened instead.

     With her son supposedly back at his home, her husband out with his friends, and her daughter up in her room, Heather felt free to watch the show in the living room, on the main TV. It didn’t take long for the familiar feelings of lust to wash over her as she watched the romance between Anthony and Kate blossom on screen. She took a peek around just to double check she was by herself, covered herself with a blanket (just in case), and then reached her hand down into her panties.

     Denver was confused as he felt himself getting pried away from his mom’s lips, but the relief turned to horror as he realized it was because of her knuckle pushing out the waistband as her gigantic fingers started playing with herself. Even though a vagina is obviously sexual, his time with his mother hadn’t, in itself, ever been sexual. But that changed as soon as he witnessed how his mom liked to pleasure herself, when she was supposedly alone and able to do as she wanted. Jackie knew it would be unrealistic to get their mom to actually fuck Denver like Jackie had a few nights ago, but forcing him to watch their mother masturbate was the next best thing. The smell increased, the sounds of Heather’s husky breathing picked up, and the heat quickly rose as he was covered by Heather’s underwear, pants, and a blanket. Like most people’s children, Denver had always unconsciously assumed that his mom didn’t lead a very active sex life, in part because of how well she and her husband kept it hidden from the kids. So to have that picture of purity soured for him was oddly heart-breaking for Denver, even though there wasn’t technically anything wrong with what she was doing. But every back and forth motion that bounced his wall of fabric up and down served as a jolting physical reminder of his mother’s sex life. But Jackie still wasn’t done yet.

     Just like with their mom changing in her room that morning, Jackie was watching via a hidden camera as their mom got off to the steamy scenes on her TV. Like mother like daughter, she could sort of innately tell how far along her mom was. So when the timing was perfect, Jackie came out of her room and headed downstairs with her laptop.

     Heather immediately withdrew her hand and bundled the blanket up further over herself as she heard her daughter come downstairs. But after spending a few moments in the kitchen, Jackie headed into the downstairs bathroom, leaving her mom somewhat alone again.

     Internally, Heather battled herself over what she should do and how far she could go. But she heard the clack of the toilet seat being lowered, so it was clear that Jackie was going to the bathroom, which meant Heather would hear a flush whenever she was done. Regardless, she still knew she probably shouldn’t risk it… but she was already horny and pent-up, aching continue what she started. Her compromise, she decided, would be that she’d leave her pants on and keep herself covered with the blanket, but discreetly rub herself through the layers. That way if Jackie came out suddenly (or her husband came home), she wouldn’t have to pull her hand out of anything and could just subtly shift her hand away to pretend like nothing had happened.

     Denver’s horror had tripled when the withdrawal of his mom’s hand meant got got slapped back face-first against her pussy, except now it wet and puffier. Her body was expecting a finger, or a penis, or a tongue, or really anything to continue stimulating it. But all it got was a naked, squirming son, tragically sized compared to anything that would actually stimulate her. He wasn’t even as big as her clit. And he hadn’t even recovered from the terror of his own mom’s slicked sex by the time she decided to push.

     His panic skyrocketed as the tips of Heather’s fingers, each one bigger than his whole body, pushed against him, squishing the boy deeper into his mom’s cunt. As she continued to grow and get wetter, so too did Denver’s fear, rubbed and poked and prodded against the soft, pink flesh. It got in his eyes, and they started to sting, and it got into his ears and made it harder for him to hear. And with his mouth desperately clamped shut, he had to breathe through his tiny nostrils, sucking in whatever moistened air it could. But that only worked for so long, until her juices claimed his nose too, and he choked as they trickled their way in. But Heather couldn’t stop, because Jackie sat dormant in the bathroom, wanting to give Heather plenty of time to have her way with her son, whether she knew it or not. So it wasn’t long until he had to open his mouth to breathe too, accepting what his mom had to give. Yesterday she’d fed him her farts, and commanded that his oxygen be produced exclusively by her ass. But today his nourishment was more tangible. His meal had a strong, metallic taste, and only existed because of his mom’s sexuality. Jackie hoped her brother was hungry, because he was about to slurp up an all-you-can-eat mother’s meal until he was filled to the brim and bloated with the juices of his own mom. He might have had blood running through his veins, but his ignorant mother’s sticky cum was coursing through his stomach. Born by his mother and delivered by her sex, it had come to reclaim him 27 years later. But even smaller than before. And without her even realizing it.

     Since his mom had soiled herself more than she was expecting, she changed out of her underwear not long after, allowing Jackie to take back her brother and deposit him into the fart-jar. Although there wasn’t a crumb this time around around, or a drop of water. Denver had already been bathed in the rivers of his mom and force-fed her sustenance. If he was really still hungry, he need only suck his fingers clean and wipe off her juicy remains into his mouth. Painted with the matured musk of his mom’s pussy, he had literally been reborn. Once a man, now a byproduct of his mom’s perverted, sexual greed. 

     The definition of debauchery. 

     The epitome of inferiority. 

     The pinnacle of pathetic.

  

Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

     Jackie’s punishment for her brother wasn’t over yet, but she knew he needed a mental recess, so she gave him some real food and water in the morning and let him watch some TV with her. He experienced emotional whiplash from how violated he’d felt the night before, compared to the quiet relaxation of a Wednesday morning. Nonetheless, he was still glad to be given a cooldown.

     By the time noon rolled around, Jackie was ready to set her brother on the fourth leg of his journey. She’d teased him a few times that morning that her next punishment would be “not really sexual, but still pretty gross.” Denver wasn’t sure if that description was worth of relief or not though.

     She was sitting on her bed with Dylan down between her legs as she had a sandwich and a bottle of green tea for lunch. She’d given him a “breakfast” a few hours ago, but was still munching noisily with her mouth slightly open. Plus every time she took a drink, she made sure to slurp it to generate even more noise. It was obviously just another iteration of taunting on her end, as Denver wished he could eat something else, but technically her taunting wouldn’t all be bad, as her brother would soon find out.

     He waved his arms in the air, a signal that he had something to say, and she groaned, leaning over and turning her ear above the tiny man. “I know I’m supposed to be getting punished,” he yelled up at her, “but can I please have some more to eat?”

     Jackie sat back up, tilting her head at Denver as she pondered his request. “I mean, I already gave you something to eat this morning. Considering you were a good little trooper and went the whole day yesterday without eating any real food…” She paused to giggle at the memory of his cum-covered body. “…then you should be fine since you had something a few hours ago.” Denver looked dejected, since his sister wasn’t totally wrong in her take on the matter. But his stomach had gone through his morning crumb a lot faster than his normal meals because of how inadequate his “diet” had been the past few days. “But! That being said, it does make me feel kinda good whenever I’m merciful to you every once in awhile. Like when I help out a bug even though it’s pretty much pointless. I mean, that’s not too far off, right?”

     To highlight her point, she suddenly bunched up one of her hands into a fist and pounded it against the bed. Denver’s puny body went soaring into the air for what felt like 50 feet, before plummeting back down and landing with a poof on his sister’s mattress.

     She laughed at how funny he’d looked and how effortless it was to play with him, while he struggled to sit back up on her mattress, not even bothering to stand. “Anyways, because of that mercy I’ve been really feeling lately… yes, I’ll allow you to have some of my sandwich.” Just after she told him that, she made a show of stuffing the last few bites of it into her mouth, vocally munching and chewing it all around in her mouth. But she didn’t swallow. As she opened up her mouth with her lips outlining a smile, her tongue proudly presented to him a heaping pile of sloppy, mashed up, brown and red and green and yellow goop. Denver understood at that point what she meant about today’s punishment being plenty gross.

     She plucked her brother up between her fingers and carried him over to her desk, setting it down and kneeling in front of it before resting her head on its surface. There was a mirror behind the desk too, so she’d be able to look inside her mouth and witness for herself what was about to happen next. “So are you gonna get in, or do I have to make you?” Just her voicing the question to him meant the “food” got sloshed around in her mouth again—just in case it might need a little extra saliva.

     As she stuck her tongue out onto the desk, he took a deep breath, unsure of how long Jackie would be keeping him in her mouth. His last fresh air for a while. And then soldiered onward, heading over to the tip of her tongue and struggling to climb onto its tip. Jackie watched with bourgeoning anticipation as Denver trodded up the spongey surface of her tongue, until he stopped in front of the hill of chewed-up sandwich. Literally, it was a hill; several feet taller than him, like the obstacle in a path he didn’t even want to take. But after his moment of hesitation, Jackie began humming the Jeopardy theme song as a polite way of telling him to hurry it up.

     Kneeling down, he scooped some of Jackie’s gift to him into his hands, telling himself that it was just a sandwich, and technically it would be perfectly fine to eat. There was an overpowering odor of Jackie’s spit coating it all, but ultimately it shouldn’t be as bad as yesterday… right?”

     He raised it up to his mouth and tossed it in, getting a sick feeling in his gut as he realized he didn’t have to do any chewing of course. Jackie had done that for him. And she was feeling an extraordinary and powerful high from watching her big brother eat the remains of what she’d chewed up for him. Even if he didn’t technically have a choice, she wasn’t stitching his body somewhere or trapping him in anything. His legs had carried themselves into her mouth, his arms had done the serving, and his mouth was taking its sweet but painful time swallowing what she never had. The comparison to a baby bird being fed by its mommy was an obvious thought, and only added to the pleasure she got from controlling him. Their mom had gotten to feed him the last few days. Now it was Jackie’s turn. It was only fair that she get to nourish and feed her baby boy too.

     Denver hadn’t noticed as Jackie’s nail crept up behind him until it dug beneath his feet and flipped him upwards before he realized what was going on. He landed face-first on top of the mountain, and his body quietly began sinking into the blended slop beneath him, making him scramble to climb back down and tripping over himself, further covering himself with bits of pulverized meat and cheese and tomatoes. Jackie let out a high-pitched, drunken cackle at her little prank, and Denver’s proximity to her vocal cords caused him to topple over and clutch his ears as she shrieking hysterics thundered into him.

     After she quieted down again, he felt safe enough to let go of his ears, collapsing onto his back. He was just so tired of the pranks and torment and abuse. He knew that in the grand scheme of things, this week that Jackie had planned for him was only a blip on the full measure of his life. But he was just so exhausted.

     Jackie could tell he was exhausted too, so she figured he could be done. His cute little belly had accepted her lunch paste, that was all she really wanted. Denver’s next journey would fit right along in with the rest of his demoralizing encounters, but in a weird way she thought that it might give him a bit of rest.

     The tongue he was laying on started to shift, and Denver looked up to realize Jackie’s tongue was snaking back into her mouth. He tried to clamber back out onto the desk, but the tongue darted the rest of the way back, and her teeth chomped down before Denver could leave. The wriggling muscle of hers tilted upwards, ascending to her upper gums, and he lost his footing, trying to hold on as the slope became more difficult to hold onto. Until her tongue continued the rest of the way along the roof of her mouth, ending up in a curled position which Denver was no longer able to hold onto.

     With a terrified scream, he dropped into the dark pit of his little sister’s throat, wondering if he’d even be able to survive.

  

Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

     What Jackie knew, but Denver didn’t, was that being eaten alive wouldn’t actually kill her brother. As it turned out, in the history of tens of billions of people living on Earth, Denver wasn’t actually the first person to shrink. It was rare of course, but common enough that she’d been able to research on the subject and learn more about Denver’s limits and capabilities. So she knew that he’d be able to survive in her stomach.

     He’d been panic-struck when he landed in her stomach, but she let him know that his best course of action would be to make his way to her intestines so he could come out the other side. “I don’t even need to poop you out,” she laughed. “Maybe. But I guess that depends on how smart you are about it.”

     Although it wasn’t really that hard to figure out. Denver’s best guess for how to not get pooped out was to not go near any poop. It was a bold and daring proposition, but luckily the notion was genius enough to somehow work. 

     After spending a few minutes floating at the top of Jackie’s acidic bubble bath, he dove down with a bit of some digested food bits and crawled into her intestines. From there, it was just a matter of making his way through the tunnels, watching as he passed by bits of food that became more and more clumpy, and started to smell increasingly worse. Eventually, he came upon a piece of waste that was twice his height, and decided that his journey should be put on pause. As much as it might mean getting out a few hours earlier (which might not’ve even been true), he didn’t feel like climbing up a piece of shit, crawling across a piece of shit, and then jumping down from the piece of shit. 

     That was where the twisted form of “relaxation” came in, from Jackie’s point of view. He could lay down and rest his muscles, but he’d still have to spend at least a full day, maybe more, in Jackie’s colon, until he was close enough to her asshole to make his escape. He also had to be on alert, lest he doze off and wake up to find another clump of poop slowly running him over.

     So that was how Denver spent the rest of that afternoon, the entire night, the next morning, and some of the following afternoon. Inching along every now and then, watching as his sister’s dung became more solidified and menacing. But then he reached the end of her colon. Like saying goodbye to a traveling companion, he watched her anal muscles squeeze out the turd he’d been sleeping with (well, next to at least) for more than 24 hours.

     But even though she was done with her business, she didn’t flush the toilet yet. Instead, he felt herself pivot around, and he realized she was checking through the toilet to make sure he wasn’t wading in the water. “Maybe I shouldn’t have done this actually…” she mumbled, tired of having to poke through her poop with a chopstick to break it apart and check its contents. “Hopefully you didn’t actually end up trapped inside one of these either.” That thought actually scared her. She didn’t want to kill her brother. But he was so tiny, he could’ve literally been encased in her shit and she wouldn’t be able to tell from the outside. If something like that had happened, he would’ve definitely suffocated to death. And just the concept of such a death was almost as revolting to merely think about as anything else Jackie had done. So actually, as it turned out, eating other human beings alive could be dangerous after all.

     After another toilet-checking session, she sighed and flushed the remains, pulling up her pants and heading back to her life. She quietly cursed at herself for the train of thought she’d had over his morality. Trapping Denver within her body had mostly just happened because she needed new ideas to use on him, and she hadn’t put too much extensive work into making sure he’d survive. But now she was starting to grow genuinely anxious, and worried that there was a legitimate chance he had actually died.

     On the other hand, Denver decided that since her colon was now cleared and there was nothing in between him and her anus, he was free to finally make his escape. Crawling towards the “exit” while she was walking around wasn’t easy, but he knew he had to be ready for whenever she finally sat down or relaxed, so he could climb out.

     But she didn’t sit down for a while. In fact, she ended up going to the gym, and Denver knew that there was no way it’d be a smart idea to make his leave while her ass cheeks were bouncing around wildly as her legs jogged back and forth. So he did his best to stay put about a dozen feet from her asshole, and waited for his moment.

     After she was done with her workout, she headed to the bathroom again. She was only planning on peeing, but when she sat down on the toilet, Denver’s hiding spot suddenly became vertical; her anus went from being in front of him to being below him. He’d hoped to climb out while she was napping or sitting down, or some other point when her stillness would be susceptible to his body tickling her. But as he struggled to hold onto her intestine’s linings, while her anal muscles coaxed him downwards without her even knowing it, he realized he wasn’t about to be that lucky.

     He writhed and squirmed as much as he could as he was unceremoniously dropped into the toilet below, hoping his movements would alarm her, but she didn’t feel a thing. Denver could only watch in dismay as his little sister’s titanic asshole deposited him into the sterile bowl of her gym’s toilet, with her shining, pale ass cheeks serving as his ceiling. The toilet water was icy cold as he was dunked below its surface, fighting to make his way back up for air. But no sooner did he emerge from its depths before something knocked him on his head and forced him back down.

     Jackie sighed as she let her bladder loose, unawarely knowing the thunderous stream right into where her older brother had been. In a confused panic, he immediately tried coming up for air again, but instead of a breath of clean air refreshing his lungs, he was pelted with the hot, yellow wastewater from his sister above. He finally realized to swim a bit to the side, away from her torrent, where he was finally able to gasp for oxygen. But the air still smelled of chemicals—both the toilet’s, and his sister’s. On the bright side though, he wasn’t cold anymore; Jackie’s full bladder made sure there would be plenty of her piss to dump into the pool, surrounding him with the murky liquid and encompassing him with his sister just at the time when he’d almost escaped.

     After she finally was done relieving herself, she wiped herself off and looked down into the toilet, and her face lit up as she saw her itsy-bitsy brother screaming for her help while struggling not to drown in her urine. “Yesss!” she whispered, excited but unable to say too much to him with other people in the surrounding stalls. She reached down and picked him up between her fingers and set him on her palm before flushing the toilet with her other hand. He watched nervously as the piss-soaked pool he’d just been in moments ago was sucked down the pipes; if she hadn’t looked for him, he would’ve died in some dark and lonely sewage system underground.

     The smile on her face was one of relaxed bliss, as her worries melted away. He collapsed in a similar state of relief, and she hugged her hand around his naked body, each glad for their returned feelings of physical and mental peace.

  

Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

     Today was December 31st; New Year’s Eve, and the last day of Denver’s punishment. He was given another break for the rest of yesterday after he got saved, and then spent the morning and afternoon of the 31st in his fart jar. Not the nicest place to be, but after everything he’d been through over the past week, he could hardly even complain anymore. He’d made it through most of Jackie’s punishments for him, so she gave him almost a full day off to relax before the final hurdle. He didn’t know what it would be yet, but he was pretty confident that she’d be out celebrating later that night—and he’d somehow have to suffer alongside her partying.

     After eating dinner with their parents, Jackie went back up to her room and retrieved Denver from under her bed, unscrewing the jar’s lid and dumping him out onto her desk. She was wearing a tight, black dress, and sat down in her chair to address her brother as he turned to face her. “I’m sure you’ve kinda realized by now,” she began to say, “given what time it is and the fact that you’re still shrunken, that you’re not gonna get to celebrate New Year’s like I let you do with Christmas.” Denver didn’t look that disappointed; he’d already come to expect as much. At least New Year’s wasn’t an important family event like Christmas though, so he was more annoyed than he was sad. “But it’s your last punishment for letting Mom and Dad discover my dildo. So you just have one more night you have to… endure.” She smirked at that last word, excited to show her brother her final plan.

     His heart was beating quickly as he sat in quiet patience, waiting for her reveal, but instead she reached out with her hand and swept him into her palm, cupping it around him so he couldn’t see anywhere but above him. She stood back up and headed over to a shopping bag on her dresser, and reached in to pull something out of it. After setting it on her desk and unscrewing whatever was at its top, she pinched her brother between her fingers (making sure the tips of her fingers covered his face so he couldn’t see), and then lowered him down and let go. He only fell about a dozen feet before landing in the inner-curved, pointy tip of something black that felt similar to her dildo. He even assumed it would be a dildo at first, but once his eyes adjusted to his new surroundings, he wished it had been her silicone toy dick. Because being back in her dildo would’ve meant she’d “only” be fucking him. But the familiar air holes that surrounded him in his much smaller prison were a part of something worse. Jackie had just dropped him into a butt plug.

     “Just remember, you only have to get through tonight,” she encouraged through an opening above him. “But I’d imagine this is gonna be preeeetty rough for you.” His sister laughed at how much of an understatement it was, and then screwed the top of the butt plug back on, covering up the hole above Denver and sending him back into the shadows. But when he realized that the only air holes were at the tip of her anal toy, and not at the base, he began freaking out even more. But she couldn’t see him anymore, and she picked up the plug and carried it around to her backside, lifting up her dress and giving her brother a quick peek of her bare ass.

     “In case you didn’t notice by the way, the only holes for your air are facing on the inside, cuz I wanted to make sure that if I have to far, nothing’ll be able to escape.” She wouldn’t be able to keep a little bit of gas from leaking out around the edges, otherwise the pressure that’d get built up would likely get too uncomfortable for her. But she could at least ensure that the longer the night went on, the worse the smells would get for her brother.

     “Ready or not, here it comes!” Jackie sang, wiggling her butt for him as she slowly brought Denver’s cage closer. The sickly smell became apparent again as the butt plug’s tip pushed its way past Jackie’s cheeks, burrowing deeper towards her hole. It bumped into her anus, but then began pushing forward some more, slower and more steadily. Denver was reminded of when Jackie stuck her dildo inside her, and the agonizingly slow ordeal that had been just for her to get it in. It was similar now, except his space was even more cramped, and getting tighter quick.

     Technically, the plug itself didn’t actually get any smaller, so the room with which Denver was able to move around in didn’t shrink. But as her colon swallowed up the hollow silicone toy, he felt a growing sense of claustrophobia from being cut off from the rest of the world.

     With one final push, Jackie shoved the cone-shaped trinket the rest of the way inside of her, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes as she enjoyed how it felt to have a permanent stuffing up her rear. She lowered her dress back down to hide it, and then took a look at herself in the mirror. “Hey Denver,” she said, smirking at her image and the lack of response that followed. She didn’t actually want to tell him anything, and obviously hadn’t expected a response; the silence itself was what she wanted to hear. To be able to call out her big brother’s name and know that no matter how much he cried out for her in return, she wouldn’t be able to hear him. Microscopic screams muffled by a pair of titanic ass cheeks, snuffing out any chance that sound waves of any size would be able to reach her. 

     He couldn’t even get her attention by squirming around either, since no amount of movements on his end would begin to budge the anal toy from plugging up her asshole. Normally she got a tingling sense of satisfaction from sensing her brother’s presence, but tonight would be about the opposite. Tonight her feeling of power would come from feeling nothing, but knowing that he was taking in everything. Just like when she ate him, she obviously didn’t want to kill him, but technically… technically… it was possible that she could fart so much that she deprived him of any breathable amount of oxygen, causing him to suffocate and choke on her smelly, toxic fumes while his cries went unanswered. It was a chilling thought, and a sickening, evil way to kill someone if done on purpose. Just the thought that it was possible made her nervous. But it also excited her on a deep and depraved level that she knew was unhealthy, but still felt addictively powerful.

     On the inside, Denver’s life was lonely and pitch black. A lurking fecal smell permeated his cage to keep him reminded of where he was, and he was unable to even stay in one place as Jackie started walking around. As repulsive as his situation was though, he knew it would only be getting worse throughout the rest of the night, so he tried to “enjoy” the relative level of comfort he had for now.

     By the time Jackie showed up at her friend’s house, she’d already farted (or at least had tried to). Denver had been tossed and tussled around in a dozen different directions. Although that had just been from Jackie sitting in her car seat and walking around a little. After spending some time pregaming, Jackie and her friends all carpooled to the real party location. Several hours had already passed—and there were still another three until midnight.

     All the junk food Jackie ate only expedited the process of her digestive system producing new waves of smell for Denver to consume. As the clock grew nearer to midnight, the heat rose exponentially inside his enclosure. Not just from the growing clouds of reeking gas, but from how much Jackie’s body temperature rose from being in a crowded room for so long. There was literally steam seeping out through the windows into the cold night air, while the atmosphere in the spacious apartment made it seem closer to a summer day than a winter one. So for Denver, it was even worse. His sweat had already started to pool beneath him and got smeared on various areas of the butt plug’s inner walls. He’d spent so much time worrying about his sister’s farts, he hadn’t even thought about how the heat would affect him.

     Denver had felt nauseous for a few hours by the time 11:59 rolled around. There wasn’t anywhere in the world that got as hot as it was for the quarter-inch man inside his little sister’s asshole. He’d even passed out from heat exhaustion, but it was impossible to be unconscious for too long with how much Jackie was moving around.

     As the final countdown to the New Year shook Denver’s dark and smelly tomb, he braced himself for what he knew was coming. Jackie hadn’t danced the entire night yet, but he knew she would be as soon as the clock struck 12 and the music was amped up for everyone to start their celebrations. It was as if she wanted to make sure she’d still have a way to up the torture even more several hours after it started. On that front, her plan was beyond a success.

     “HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!” Dozens of people surrounding the tiny man yelled out in unison as the countdown reached zero, and party music was amped to the max. Immediately, Jackie began dancing along with the beat, and all the prior movements on her part were suddenly dwarfed in comparison to how frenetic her body became with the new year’s arrival.

     Denver’s limp body was slapped around in every direction as Jackie jumped up and down. Whenever she twerked and shook his prison, one of her friends would occasionally slap her ass and add to the hyper vibrations. Between being rattled around in endless continuum, a level of heat that, with the humidity, felt as if it was 150 degrees, and a grimy atmosphere of disgusting, bacteria-covered rot, Denver couldn’t contain himself anymore. He vomited the day’s meager servings of food, emptying out his own digestive tract into her own. Within seconds though, his body was sent right into the vomit, before flying back up again as Jackie’s innards battered his body. He’d stopped showing any signs of humanity by that point, simply giving in and allowing his body to be taken wherever, to smell whatever, to be covered in whatever. For the next hour, Jackie danced away to her heart’s content, and became so enthused with her celebratory surroundings that she legitimately forgot about Denver and lost any remaining sense of hesitation she had towards his plight. His situation became so mind-bendingly obnoxious, he nearly transcended into a new level of consciousness, an undiscovered state of being created by his brain to dampen every single one of his senses and keep him from going temporarily insane inside his sister’s ass. The cruel mixture of Jackie’s anal juices, mixed along with his own sweat and vomit, overpowered every sense of his being. His eyes stung. His taste buds had gone numb. His ears were plugged. His skin had developed a second layer. And the smell of it all was so thick that Denver felt as if he was underwater. Jackie’s onslaught of poisonous farts had become so compressed that they nearly liquified at the atomic level.

     He hadn’t had a true moment of actual rest by the time his sister headed home that night. There wasn’t any point in moving a muscle. She had to use the bathroom to go number two, and there was an audible puff as the butt plug was removed and all the built-up stenches were finally able to float free. Denver knew from the fact that she held onto the anal toy instead of unscrewing the lid that he was going back in, even though the celebrations were over. Sure enough, after she gave her asshole a quick wipe, he was shoved back up her butt, a thin layer of fresh shit coating the outside of Denver’s cage.

     Jackie stumbled her way back to her bedroom and collapsed into bed, having not said a word to her brother in almost 7 hours. It was as if he wasn’t human anymore. Just an element of her anal toy, not worthy of being regarded as a fellow person. Even a drunken, slurred “Happy New Year’s” would’ve sufficed, but she was mute. The only sound that came from her mouth once she was back in her room was that of her snores from how quickly she’d fallen asleep.

     Denver’s breath stank of farts. His body was bruised and beaten. A chunky layer of his own puke and sweat had dried over the previous layer of Jackie’s piss, which had dried over the previous layer of his own mom’s cum.

     Buried deep up his sister’s asshole, Denver had finally served out the remainder of his punishment. The week of misery was over with, and he was done. But even when she would allow him to regrow, it wouldn’t change what had happened the past few days. It was an unequivocal and indisputable fact that be belonged to Jackie. 

     And never being able to escape that fact was the cruelest punishment of all.

  

~

 

the story continues in Valentine's with Jackie...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11306