Gigantopia - Dark Side by Kurogane335
Summary:

If Gigantopia is supposed to be a perfect city for all sizes, the truth is often darker. Crime exist here as much as in other parts of the world, but it often goes unnoticed by the larger citizens, who care very little about the plight of their smaller brethren. it is usually calm, but when an unknown player start to take in an older gang, things heat up and the darker side of the nation comes to light.

Warning. This will be my darker story by far. There will be some consequences (physical and mental) for the characters involved. If you have problems reading about physical arm, maiming, neurological disorder etc. it may be best to sit this one out !


Categories: New World Order, Crush, Violent, Vore, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Gigantopia
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 46743 Read: 39273 Published: December 19 2021 Updated: April 19 2024

1. Chapter 1 - Underbelly by Kurogane335

2. Chapter 2 - Dominant by Kurogane335

3. Chapter 3 - Partners by Kurogane335

4. Chapter 4 - Nightmare fuel by Kurogane335

5. Chapter 5 - Bad news by Kurogane335

6. Chapter 6 - Small talk by Kurogane335

7. Chapter 7 - Respite by Kurogane335

8. Chapter 8 - Revelations by Kurogane335

9. Chapter 9 - Into the lion’s den by Kurogane335

10. Chapter 10 - Protective feelings by Kurogane335

11. Chapter 11 - Respite by Kurogane335

12. Chapter 12 - Released and trapped by Kurogane335

13. Chapter 13 - Bigger help by Kurogane335

14. Chapter 14 - Criminals by Kurogane335

15. Chapter 15 - In danger by Kurogane335

16. Chapter 16 - Headwinds of change by Kurogane335

17. Chapter 17 - Officers down by Kurogane335

18. Chapter 18 - A vermin’s plea by Kurogane335

19. Chapter 19 by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 - Underbelly by Kurogane335

Chapter 1: Underbelly

Matthew sighed in relief. He had finally managed to meet his quotas, which meant that he wouldn’t have to endure Andrea’s wrath that night. It was a very good thing, because his boss was known for being… short tempered on the best of nights. Then again, the twenty-something Normal had never known one Small who wasn’t an absolute basket-case of pent up frustrations and dangerously volatile reactions. Sadly, it seemed that Small mobsters were the worst of the worst.

He approached a non-descript warehouse on the outskirts of the main city of Gigantopia. He felt his nervousness rise when he noticed a slew of commercial vehicles gathered on the parking lot. Andrea had called her whole troops here it seemed, which meant that something big was happening tonight. And suddenly he feared that even managing to achieve his weekly objectives wouldn’t allow him to avoid the punishment his boss liked to inflict on the “bad players” as she called them.

Matthew parked his car, a black city-dweller one, which seemed banal enough to never attract even more than a cursory glance by the general populace. And even cops weren’t really able to see through his disguise, since he was very careful with his dealings. Sadly, he was also lazy and sort of a coward, which impeded his operations and made him one of the lowest ranked lieutenants in the gang. And with a slew of younger, angrier, brats jockeying for his position, he knew he had to step up his game.

“Hey man, didn’t expect you to show yourself tonight” chuckled a voice behind him, startling him. “Whoa, jumpy it seemed” laughed Pierre-Adrien.

“You’re a dick, P-A, you know that right?” grumbled Matthew, glaring at his fellow lieutenant, a massive black man who had to be around two meters tall, easily dwarfing his own thin and small frame – he was barely reaching 1.70 after all.

“Yeah, yeah, you tell me that every time” laughed his friend. “But seriously”, he added, turning deadly serious again. “The boss is in a fool mood and she wouldn’t like for you to fuck it up this week. She’s been searching for an excuse to slap your ass for a long time now buddy. You haven’t been slacking off again, right?”

“Of course not” huffed Matthew, giving his best imitation of outraged dignity. “I never do, it’s just that I don’t have the easy spots” he finished, fishing two large bags which weighed just enough to make him struggle. “See, I’m covered. Now, can you tell me what the fuck is happening here? Why is there so many goons in one place?”

“You haven’t heard?” replied P-A and he seemed genuinely surprised. “There has been a new gang trying to encroach on our territories. Seems they have been pretty ruthless.”

“Yeah, ruthless. In Gigantopia” snorted Matthew, who was honestly worried more by his bags than that news. “What did they do? Slapped one of our look-out on the nose? Tried to sell some totally legit new Gigantic-cooked drug or something?”

“I’m serious Matt ; they took out Angus’ whole team” said Pierre-Adrien darkly.

“What? What do you mean they took out Angus? They are the toughest motherfuckers this side of the whole fucking country!”

“Yo, don’t yell man” grumbled P-A, looking at him sideways. “It’s not a good thing you weren’t told that, everybody’s been talking about it for two days already.”

“Really… shit” spat Matthew, whose dread was starting to skyrocket again.

He knew he was doomed. Andrea wasn’t really subtle when she was singling out someone for punishment. That sort of black-out was exactly her style. His guys and he had been kept out of the loop because she wanted to make an example out of him. It was evident that nobody would intervene to defend him, since even P-A was already letting him walk alone through the door of the warehouse. He didn’t want to be seen with someone marked for execution, so to speak.

At least Matthew hoped it was figurative. His boss had never killed anyone, of course. Gigantopia was far too policed for this sort of thing to happen. At least with a Small. Giants and the even bigger ones trampled peoples from time to time, but it was generally admitted that it was the Normals’ and or Smalls’ fault for being in their way, ninety percent of the time. The perks of being several hundreds of meter tall seemed infinite…

It didn’t meant that the few gangs operating at the heart of the country couldn’t be violent however, and Andrea had a knack for breaking those who displeased her without killing them or even making them permanently useless. So far, Matthew had managed to avoid it and had ever been in the public, looking as the 18 meters tall tyrant had belittled and humiliated grown up men as if they were but toys.

Admittedly, he had liked it, up until now. Andrea always made a show out of things and it was vaguely arousing to see her pin peoples to the ground with her bare feet, forcing them to lick her greasy toes and other demeaning tasks of the sort. She even had sad on one poor fucker’s legs once, instantly crushing them as if they had been made of brittle glass and not bones. This one time, he had almost passed out when he had seen the way those legs had been broken, in more than a dozen of places each.

When he knocked on the large steel door and it opened slowly, it was clear he had been expected. The whole gang was here and they opened a pathway right through their silent ranks, up to the stage. He did his best to steel himself, walking without looking at anyone. He wouldn’t grant her the pleasure of seeing him quake and beg for forgiveness, a light punishment or anything he could think about. At least, not until Andrea would get up. He may have been a coward, but he had some pride still!

All his hard-earned resolve melted like snow under the summer sun when he looked at his boss. Andrea was absolutely colossal, like always. Most Smalls were taller of course, but she was broader than most, with a surprisingly heavy body shape. Her jet black hair, kept in a very clean square cut, contrasted deeply with her incredibly pale skin. And her icy blue eyes were as hard and cold as diamonds. Matthew almost squealed just looking at them like that. There was absolutely no mercy in those icy balls.

“Matthew” she said, in the exact same tone she could have said trash or cockroach and he stopped dead in his tracks.

He was dead. He just knew it right here and then. He had never seen Andrea so angry yet so calm. Everything in the way she stood to how she looked at him made it quite clear that he wouldn’t walk out of here alive – if he walked at all. And yet he knew she loved her theatre. She wanted the punished to play their part up ‘til the end. So he lifted his bags, full of so much money he could have bought himself some peace for a few months with it and talked to her.

“Boss. I… I’ve met my quotas and then some this month.”

“Your old quotas you mean” she growled, a cold smile forming on her face as she was clearly enjoying what was about to happen already. “The ones you had before Angus and his whole team up and left. Did you think that my orders to double your offerings didn’t extend to you Matthew?” she finished deceptively low.

That was absolute bullshit and everyone knew it. Even if she had given such orders, they would have obviously applied only for the coming month, not for today. If Angus and his guys had really disappeared two days ago, nobody here could have managed to double their due to their demanding leader. Except…. Except if they had taken a dip in their savings and accepted to do that to avoid punishment.

A quick glance at his fellow lieutenants, who all seemed rather ashamed confirmed his suspicions. The bastards all knew he couldn’t do that! Unlike almost all of them, Matt wasn’t in that “business” for the thrill or even some sort of sick fascination with money. He needed it to help his struggling family in Western G! Almost all his savings went to them! Even if Andrea hadn’t forbidden communication of this increase to him, he wouldn’t have been able to meet it, and he was certain everyone knew of it.

“Come on boss” he said, and he was proud of how firm his voice sounded. “You know I can’t achieve that kind of money so fast! Give me a chance and I’ll make it up to you next month!”

“No.”

There was such a finality in that single syllable that Matthew found himself absolutely unable to speak even one more word. He just looked at Andrea, who got up from her chair – her throne more like – and strolled toward him with a cold smirk on her face. He dropped his bags and took a step back, but managed to not look behind him. He knew his fellow gang-members wouldn’t open a path to him, not for all the wealth of their boss herself.

He had to admit that she was looking absolutely spectacular. She was bound to hurt him, perhaps even maim him, but a part of him couldn’t help but bask in her beauty. Her face displayed nothing of her slight overweight, with well-defined cheekbone, a small nose and absolutely no freckles to speak off. And below her neck, her few hundreds of kilograms in excess rested in all the right places.

She had an absolutely enormous bust, which dwarfed even her little belly wide hips and a wider ass, naturally. But she also clothed in a way meant to entice others to her. Usually her corset made her already massive looks positively monstrous while allowing her hips to seem even wider. Tonight, she had eschewed it for a looser shirt which displayed more than it hid her rather large belly.

She also wore stilettos, which shouldn’t have been able to support her yet did. And tonight she had chosen to be clad in blood red and jet black clothes, a tell-tale sign that his punishment would be memorable. He had seen her draw blood, and a lot, when she wore those colors, and he was really starting to regret his life choices since it would be his that would stain her clothes soon enough…

Andrea snapped her perfectly manicured fingers and immediately three tall dudes whose faces were hidden by a faceless mask deposited a hastily built bed before their boss’ throne. A Normal sized-bed that is, clearly waiting for him to lie onto it. Matthew gulped and dropped his bags of cash, unable to make even one step. Was he just supposed to accept that Andrea would use him to support her feet or something? It wasn’t sounding that bad but something told him it wasn’t the end of it.

Andrea snapped her fingers a second time and pointed at the bed wordlessly, and the young man knew he had no other choice but comply. There was an almost manic glint in the colossal woman’s eyes, and he didn’t want to incense her even further. So he did as he was told and laid on his back on it, waiting to see what would happen to him. During a moment or two it seemed Andrea wanted to say something else, but then she huffed and waved at her cronies.

‘What the fuck!” screamed Matt when one of them actioned something and the bed was lifted by several meters.

“What, don’t you want to feel like a Small for once in your life, Matthew dear” chuckled his boss, her disdain of him so thick he winced. “Don’t worry, if you don’t try to escape your punishment, you won’t fall to the ground. If you do… well, ten meters is a high fall for little things like you, but don’t worry, my feet would be there to break you…”

The threats weren’t even veiled tonight and it made Matthew’s blood chill. Andrea had been thinking about it for a long, long time. And he was basically falling into her trap. All he could do was try to look at her as she returned to her throne. She was relatively far away, but to close to put her feet on him. And he was just under the level of her belly. A sudden dread almost made him jump but just as he realized what was awaiting him, his boss dragged the bed toward her.

Rattled by the movement, he almost fell over the edge of the bed, but he hadn’t the time to be worried about it at all since Andrea lifted her shirt and her belly in one perfectly practiced motion and then let it fall on him. The shock was violent enough that he heard several bones cracking, and he was certain his hands, which he had lifted unconsciously before his face to protect it, had been reduced to paste.

Several hundreds of kilograms were now trapping him, slowly crushing him as his boss had deemed it enough to punish him. She was probably right. Entirely covered by that belly, he was unable to see anything but phantom light in his eyes, signs of a cerebral commotion or a lack of air. Perhaps he’d suffocate and die before he could do anything more to him? At least it wouldn’t be so terrible he reasoned weakly.

Sadly, Andrea had other plans. Just as his lungs started to burn, she lifted her belly from over him. Matthew barely had the time to take two gasping breathes before she slammed his body with her belly, far more viciously than the first time. Now, ribs had been broken and a horrible plain in his torso indicated that one of his lungs had probably been pierced. He also felt blood on his face, his nose seemed to have been entirely flattened as far as he could tell.

He started to scream and cry, begging for his life, for a second chance, for anything but another slap of that monstrous belly. Sadly, Andrea wasn’t known for her mercy and she slammed her belly on him two more times before finally getting up, looking at the mess that his body had become. He was still breathing but barely and his whole skin was turning a deep purple as his body tried to fight off the injuries.

“Well, that’s a bummer” she said, snapping at her cronies to lower the bed. “I expected him to die on the spot. Dispose of him far from it… but make sure he’ll be found in the morning. I want this city to know that her true ruler demands efficiency!”

The last word had been thundered and punctuated by a loud stomping of her right foot, which almost crushed one of her goons, who had approached the bed. He yelped and looked up to the Small to meet her eyes. He screamed a second time when he realized that Andrea’s lust for blood had been ignited and he tried to get out of the way.

Sadly for him he wasn’t quick enough and her large foot fell on him, reducing him to a gory mess as the colossal woman laughed like a maniac. All his bones had been pulverized when she had propelled her numerous tons on him, his body unable to endure it. At least he hadn’t suffered, his life having been snuffed out in an instant. No one even dared to complain. All the gang members were accustomed to Andrea’s bloodlust and her horrible reprisal should anyone talked back or worse, spilt the beans.

The Small had survived several probes by the police, mainly thanks to connections far and wide inside the force and outside, in so many sectors that she was basically untouchable. Why bother trying to get back at her when she could just destroy you without any repercussions? Gigantopia’s whole system was rigged against them, as far as the Normal gang members could tell.

“It seems there was more than one position opening tonight” she grinned evilly. “Killing two microbes like you is really a great way to pass the time… Sadly I have more urgent matters to attend than playing with you. Lazlow, P-A, Meredith, I want you to try and find who took out Angus and his guys. Blake, you’re up to lieutenant status, you take over Matthew’s turf. You’d better be a better job than him, am I clear?”

“Yes ma’am” yelled the whole gang as the tyrant departed the warehouse.

Her orders were obeyed to a word and then some, with some of her most devoted servants cleaning up their comrade from the ground and brought his remains to a nearby incinerator. As for Matthew’s agonizing form, he was put into a van and dropped into the heart of the city. It was expected he’d die before anyone would find him.

In that, Andrea was wrong.


Chapter 2 - Dominant by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone ! The second chapter of this story is out now ! It's a slow burn, introducing our second main character. The story is slightly ahead on my Patreon :)

Chapter 2: Dominant

Nobody with any interest in having a great life wanted to work with the police force of Gigantopia. It had been a rule in Laure’s family ever since it had been truly formed, in the same time as the nation itself. It wasn’t that police didn’t do useful work – sometimes – or that it was too violent or anything like that. No. Put it simply, it was absolutely demeaning for a Giantess to be working with the force. Simple as that.

A few Smalls could perhaps accept joining, but they were generally losers and, while it was never said in polite circles, all Giants knew that Smalls were at the very bottom of the picking order and, frankly, barely smarter than Normals. Oh, they were great at barking orders and dealing with day to day tedium administration and other menial tasks like that, far better than their smallest brethren. But they lacked what made taller citizens better. Superior even. It had been admitted long ago by all Giants that it was true.

At least, that was what Laure had been taught as a child, and now she was dedicated to prove that wrong. Not that she had a lot of esteem for her colleagues and subordinates. At barely thirty years all, she had joined the police force with the rank of Prefect of Gigantopia, effectively the highest rank in the force. Had she been a Normal or even a Small, it would have made the headlines that she was a genius. Since she was a Giantess, even her admitted that anything else lower would have been insulting.

“Ah putain” she mumbled as she looked at her data. “How come nobody seems to be able to see that?”

It was a constant problem for her. Gigantics were able to design incredible new technologies but they were mostly aloof and unable to really make use of it beyond their own little interests. Titans were great planners, able to write down a way to rebuild the whole energetic grid of the nation in a matter of days and to make use of the Gigantics’ otherworldly invention. But they lacked the critical ability to see the smallest details. Her kind could.

In fact, a slew of seemingly random information allowed Giants to deduce facts at an alarming speed. It left them somewhat jaded, since even a white lie or even a not important lie would be almost immediately detected and sour their relationship a little. It allowed them to be brutally honest with themselves, but dealing with their smaller cousin was in exchange far harder. Smalls and Normals seemed to love hiding dumb stuff and hated it to be exposed, but she couldn’t help it.

“One more on the firing squad” she grumbled to herself as she added a new name to an already threateningly long list she had been writing down since she had started her day, barely an hour ago. “Is there even ONE cop who isn’t dirty in this god-damned city, or am I too naive?”

As far as she could tell, it was obviously the first choice which was true. In the three weeks since she had taken the lead, she had uncovered more morons, incompetent and plain old rotten cops that she had believed could exist in the whole nation. And she had barely been dealing with a quarter of the whole force as it was. Some of her alleged “superior” were somewhat discontent but they were Normals and she was a Giantess and it meant she could do as she damn pleased, because her backing was far stronger than their legitimacy.

She winced at that thought. She knew someone who would be extremely unhappy if she expressed such a reality to his face. She glanced at her phone but resisted the impulse to light its screen to see his face. He could wait. He had to wait. She had promised herself she’d only be open about her feelings for him once she’d have cleaned the police force and made Gigantopia a place she knew he would be truly safe to wander unsupervised. Otherwise she’d never be able to let him go out of sight.

“Ma’am, officer De Paul is here” said her secretary, her minuscule voice carried through Laure’s phone.

“Get him in” she replied, her voice already stern.

She straightened in her chair, hastily passed her fingers through her blonde mane and focused on the ridiculously small door through which the cop she had called for the day would pass. Her stare hardened. She knew her eyes were often frightening for Normals and even Smalls. Like all Giants, her eyes were far paler than normal, in her case their green tinge made her look deeply inhuman apparently. It came in handy to terrify her visitors however, who all seemed to lose their shit under her withering glare.

“He… hello Miss Carin” said her officer, sounding rather meek and afraid, while he was said to be outspoken and brash in the rapport she had read. “You wanted to see me?”

“Yes, indeed officer De Paul” she replied her voice cold and almost emotionless.

“You.. ah… you can call me Rick, Miss Carin.”

“Duly noted” she said, picking up a pen far longer than he was tall and writing down something – in truth, nothing more than a scribble but it always worked.

As a Giantess, the former office of the Prefect couldn’t accommodate her, so a new one had had to be erected. There had been a lot of grumble but everyone knew that now that a Giantess had taken interest in that post, it had accrued far more prestige and influence than ever before and her successor would be of the same size, so the whole headquarters had been razed and rebuilt in a matter of weeks to make sure everyone knew who was now the dominant force here.

“You… uh.. You want me to sit somewhere or…”

“Yes, there is a chair for you up here. You’ll find an elevator for your use at the bottom of the desk. Please, hurry up officer, I don’t have all day.”

“Yes Ma’am!”

She followed him until he disappeared, hidden by the edge of her desk. Laura had to give him credit where it was due: he didn’t run or even scampered around, but walked toward the elevator. Briskly perhaps, but it was to be expected, since she had already achieved a certain reputation among her agents. Those she hadn’t already fired for such blatant abuses or disregard for the law they were supposed to uphold that she couldn’t fathom sparing them even for a moment.

The ding of the doors opening brought her focus entirely on the first officer she’d be grilling today. In truth, she was almost certain of her decision already but she wanted to see him in person, to truly gauge him. It was bad practice and the mark of a sloppy person to make decisions without reviewing all the elements at one’s disposal and confronting them to reality. Usually, as improbable as it seemed, what remained was the truth. In that regard, her analytical mind gave her such an edge over Normals that they were well and truly outmatched.

She looked at Rick De Paul as he emerged from the elevator, looking a little confused and frightened for a moment, especially when he saw her look at him with her best poker face, but he was able to walk relatively normally toward the chair designated for him. It had been placed extremely carefully by Laure herself, who wanted to be able to look down at her subordinates without looking too ridiculous because of her opulent breasts, which seemed almost too big for her body shape.

“So. Do you know why you’re here, officer De Paul?”

“Honestly? No Miss Cartin” he replied and, to his credit, his voice didn’t even waver, even while he should have heard all the rumors by now and Laure knew her cold and detached tone made them Normals quake in their boots.

“Well. Since your job is investigating, I think that’s a rather bad mark on your efficiency officer.”

“With all due respect Ma’am” he said, and she saw him tensing in his chair and then look straight at her – and her eyes. “I’ve heard rumors of you wanting to purge the force. But I don’t have enough evidence to be sure of it. Yet.”

“Interesting” she simply replied, dropping her pen a moment to cross her fingers below her nose, so it could rest of them for a moment. “I won’t confirm or deny those rumors, but I can admit that I’m accessing the abilities and characters of the people I’m working with.”

“If you’re interrogating all the officers of the force in Gigantopia you’ll have for a lot of time, Ma’am” he grumbled but he still looked at her.

“You’re right. And yet I’ve already done that with a quarter of you all by now, as you probably knew. And I do intend to go over that process with everyone” she continued when it became clear he didn’t want to talk just yet but nodded in agreement. “So, officer De Paul… Are you a good police officer? A good man?”

He didn’t immediately got all defensive, shouting from the top of his lungs and shaking his fist, like some had did before him. He seemed to ponder her questions seriously, which didn’t surprise her, she suspected she knew him almost as well as he did himself. She didn’t let him think peacefully however, she wanted to coerce his true feelings out of him. She got her pen back and let its tip tap rhythmically on her wooden desk near him; close enough to be unnerving but not threatening.

“I think I am” he finally said, his voice almost steady, even if she heard the start of a tremor in it – truly, he was an impressive specimen since her pen could have crushed him – or worse – without requiring any effort on her part. “I’ve always did my duty properly, I’ve never… dabbled in malpractices and I have even reported those when I knew or suspected of them.”

“Have you always done that?”

“Yes.”

She looked straight at him as she let her pen fall loudly on the desk. It rolled toward the little Normal, threatening to roll over him but he didn’t moved and even if he broke eye contact for a moment, he returned to their staring contest after a moment or two. Laure extended a finger and stopped the pen effortlessly just as he grazed De Paul’s legs. They would have snapped in seconds if she had been slower. The Giantess smiled for the first time since her work day had started.

“Well, that’ll be all Rick. I’ll have a report of our little session today sent to you. I won’t be speaking more about it today, but just so you know, if you’ve been holding on buying something for fear of your future… you shouldn’t anymore.”

“I.. oh, okay Ma’am. Anything else?”

“No. Just be kind enough to say to Cheryl that’ll I go on my lunch break as you exit, it’d be helpful.”

“Of course Ma’am.”

The little cop saluted and turned around, returning to the elevator. Laure looked at him as he went in, and then walked away. He didn’t even look back once. A part of her felt a little sad, some of the cops she had had here had leered at her cleavage and even glanced back when they left, even after having been subjected to her coldest behavior. Rick seemed to truly be a good man, as his file and her personal observations had deduced. He joined the ridiculously short list of cops she knew she could count on in the future.

“Well, time to dig in and –” she was cut off by her phone dinging.

Immediately, all her attention went to that screen, far taller than any Normal. She did her best to ignore the picture of the masculine face smiling on her screen to focus on the message itself. It was the same man writing her. She knew why he did that of course. In their circle of friends, they had decided to make a big thing out of her promotion and she had hinted that the next week-end would be calm enough for her to join a party. She had been clever enough that the brave little things didn’t even suspected she knew all about their plans already.

She answered as expertly as ever, so as to be sure that they’d believe they had managed to fool her when they did that. Especially him. She wanted him to believe she couldn’t read him like an open book. She knew it helped tremendously Giant-Normal relationships when the smaller breed of peoples didn’t realized that they couldn’t keep anything secret from their mates. Otherwise they went crazy with paranoia and the relationship usually broke down. Laure wanted to avoid that at all costs.

Nonetheless, it was quite hard to not actually make uses of what she knew of him to actually make him be honest with his feelings for her just yet. All it’d take would be a few texts and he’d confess, believing to be the one having started all of it. Her fingers hovered over her phone but she finally dropped it. Not yet. She could wait. Even if some bitch came and tried to put her claws into her target, she knew of to bring him back to her. It’d be so easy. But not yet, she had work to do first.

The rest of her lunch break was largely uneventful. She got to enjoy some particularly delicious food – at least for her kind. As a Giantess, she couldn’t just eat what Normals and Smalls ate, she needed something more to get going. And she loved spicy food. Therefore, rice spiced with some dusted out uranium was definitively the best. Sure, it was all tingly and she had to make sure the Tupperware was sealed tight but she just loved the rush it gave her when she tasted it!

“Uh… excuse me… Miss Carin?” suddenly said the voice of her secretary just as she had barely finished eating.

“Yes Cheryl? And as I told you already, you can call me Laure. In fact, I’d rather you’d call me Laure, okay?” she added, trying to break the ice a little with the woman she had handpicked for that job.

“Uh, okay Miss… I mean, Laure… Uh… so…”

“Yes?”

“We’ve got a report that… that someone we have been suspecting to be linked to drug traffics and perhaps even worse has been admitted to Greater Health Hospital. Absolute urgency apparently. They… they are not sure he’ll survive the day but…”

“I’d like very much to hear from him if he does survive. Send them Rick De Paul” she added on a whim. “I have too many bad eggs to deal with for the rest of the day to go there myself. Assign Alicia Sapovitch to him okay? If any of them has any complain, send them my way before they go, I’ll find the time for some dress-down.”

“Will do Ma’am.”

Laure leant back in her chair. Her mind was already wandering toward the possibilities. She had been sniffing something vast and dangerous ever since she had taken an interest in the police force of Gigantopia. Her kind lacked interest in what happened at their feet far too much for her taste and someone, a lot of someones, had been taking advantage of it for decades, if not more. But things were always shifting in that underworld of sort, and she was confident it was happening again, violently so.

They should have used their size, strength and intellect to police this city far more directly for a long time now. She was truly starting to realize how their disinterest was hurting a lot of peoples but also the very idea of Gigantopia. If it was a place which only truly worked for its taller inhabitants, it didn’t live up to its goals. That the rest of the world was a backwater place where living was worse hardly made it up for the Giantess. Now, it seemed she got an opportunity to clean things up quickly and efficiently.

“I’m sure that poor son of a bitch will be more than willing to speak now that he’s been left for dead by his little crew. He probably don’t know much, but a little is better than nothing, I guess…”

In that, Laure was wrong.

Chapter 3 - Partners by Kurogane335

Chapter 3: Partners

Rick de Paul let his fingers course through his short brown hair. His meeting with the new head honcho had been far more taxing than even he had anticipated, and he had barely finished eating his lunch, a simple salad with an apple for dessert that he was called back to Central. He still had to be assigned a new partner – he changed them frequently since he had been catalogued as an “unruly” element by the previous Commissioners and the like. All because he followed the law and did his duty.

Suddenly, his phone came into life, startling him a little. He picked it up, looking suspiciously at it. Nobody ever called him during his break if shit wasn’t going down, and he didn’t see that the Giantess prick he now had to work with would be really different. He contemplated not picking up this call, pretending that he hadn’t heard it or some dumb lie of the same sort. But his sense of duty was simply too great to allow it.

“Officer De Paul here, how may I help?”

“Hello officer. I’m Miss Carin’s secretary. I am to inform you that the Commissar wants you and officer Alicia Sapovitch together on a new case. You are to meet her at the crossroad between Jack Smith Avenue and the Not Sirk, I mean, North Sirk Boulevard.”

Rick winced. Sapovitch was a good element, as far as he had heard, but… she was also a “half-Small”. He didn’t like this term much, but it was true that she was a lot taller than the average Normal. He was relatively tall for his kind at 1m80 and it seemed that this Slavic woman would tower over him by quite a large margin. Apparently, she was around 2m15 or even taller and she had a muscular build. It was one of the jokes among the dirtiest cops to pretend that she was more gorilla than anything else.

“On my way Ma’am. May I ask why the rush?” he added as his car came to life. “I new partner could have waited until tomorrow, right?”

“We have someone suspected to be linked to drug traffic and possibly human trafficking who has been admitted to Greater Health Hospital. His situation’s extremely precarious, and we’d like you and officer Sapovitch to deal with it together. Try and see if you can learn anything about him, what he was doing when he got hurt, etc.”

“Okay. Won’t we need a mandate to get into his medical history and all that?”

“Possibly, but let us be clear, the Boss Lady’s told me you’d have any sort of mandate you need. So no worry from you on that front please.”

“Even a mandate for tracking his implant’s last position?”

“I’m afraid that one’s still fundamentally illegal officer” sternly said the secretary and he nodded.

“Good. I know it’s a double-edged sword for us, but I’m glad we still won’t breach privacy that much.”

“That’s probably why you were selected for this job. Your partner’s of the same mind. I’ll inform her about your arrival. E.T.A.?”

“I’d say fifteen minutes without the whole siren scene. I’ll have to use them if you think it’s too long but I’d rather we didn’t attract that kind of attention just yet.”

“Agreed, it’ll be fine. Oh, before I forgot. You are to report directly to the Boss Lady through me. Okay?”

“Okay.”

As he drove toward his destination, Rick crossed path with an awful lot of peoples. That the new headquarter hadn’t been moved outside of the core of Gigantopia was proof enough that the new boss wasn’t that much brighter than the previous ones. They remained largely secluded from the rest of the population like that, the outskirts forgotten – and in truth those outskirts were extremely vast to begin with.

“But go on Ricky, tell her that, I’m sure it’ll work great” he mumbled to himself, as he stopped at a traffic light, watching Smalls and Normals alike striding through the extremely large avenues of the city’s inner core.

As always, in spite of being born barely a few kilometers away, he was taken aback by this sight. It was so strange to see peoples of all size walking side by side. Anybody could have been crushed here, from Normals to Giants if a drunk Titaness or – God forbid – a Gigantic, stumbled here, right now. It would have been a pure massacre. And yet, the throng didn’t seem to even consider this possibility for a moment. It was totally ingrained in their mind that they were safe.

“But that’s a lie, buddies” he grumbled, tapping nervously the wheel of his car as he waited for the light to turn green.

Ever since he had started his beat, seven years ago, the young man had seen it all. Normals mauled to death by unruly Small children who simply didn’t saw their smaller brethren like individuals but rather strange toys to be used as they saw fit. Adult Giants who didn’t seem to even bother to look where they walked, pretending that it was only the smaller kind of persons who had to be careful, not them who needed to be mindful of others. It was really nerve grating, and the lies of Gigantopia didn’t stop here.

“Peoples see a Gigantic falling in love with a Normal, or even that Lounge thingy – okay, the girls were hot as fuck, but come on, that’s just propaganda plastered over everything.”

He shook his head as he finally was able to drive again. In a few more minutes, he had reached his destination and he didn’t need to look around much to notice his new partner. Sapovitch stood out like a sore thumb, and not just because of her size. Normals seemed to give her a lot of space, as if they were afraid to go near her. Truth been told, he couldn’t really blame them. That girl was a mountain, made all the more jaw-dropping that she was truly just a tall Normal.

She was muscular and surprisingly tanned for someone he had pictured as truly the Northern European prototypal gal. She had long braided blond hair, but the side of her head were clean shaved. And in her uniform, she looked able to break anyone who would even dare to speak to her. She was pouting, as far as he could tell, and she jumped a little when he honked at her - she hadn’t noticed him he realized and it made him laugh.

“Sorry, sorry. Get in, we’re still far off that damn hospital” he said as he opened the door for her.

“Thanks” she replied, her voice deeper than he had expected, but quite feminine nonetheless. “You’re officer De Paul, is that right?”

“Yeah, that’s me, but you can call me Rick. It’ll make easier to insult me.”

“Well, if that’s your kink, I won’t judge.”

As she sat down, Rick realized how much massive she was. The standard seat was clearly too small for her and even pushing it as far as possible, she still hadn’t that much space for her legs. He didn’t make any commentary of course. Her hands seemed large enough to cover his whole face and a wise man knew when to keep his trap shut. He waited for her to put her belt on, and he locked down the car again, before diving back into traffic.

“So…”

“My mom’s a Small” she said as he still searched for his words. “That’s why I’m that tall.”

“Oookay… but I was gonna ask you if you have been with the Force for long” he grinned. “I guess your reaction tells me long enough!”

“Oh… yeah, sorry” she blushed. “I’m… my former partners were often… interested in my height and origins and, well, I thought…”

“That it’d be better to just be clear about where you’re from and who you are?”

“Yeah.”

“Well… let me say that your dad must be some incredible guy to woo a Small lady. From my experience, it rarely ends that well for the suitor.”

“You tried?”

“When I was younger. The damsel wasn’t interested in me and she let me know.”

“Well, that you’re still here means you weren’t too terrible I guess, otherwise, splat” she grinned, imitating the sound of a body being crushed. “But anyway, to answer your original question properly… I’ve joined two years ago. And it’s been… rougher than expected” she frowned.

“I see… well, word of advice, don’t be too open about it too soon. You never know who’s dirty or not.”

“You’ve got a reputation Rick, I’m pretty sure I can be open about that with you” she chuckled.

“Damn. True.”

The two cops looked at each others. Each of them knew what it meant to have such a reputation in the force. You’d remain a beat cop and nothing more. The Detective or even the special units were closed door for you. Rick knew it from experience. He had passed the tests. He knew he had performed better than most. And he had had to accept that he wasn’t “good enough” when dirtier cops who hadn’t aced as he did went in. Then again…

“You in the SWAT, right Sapovitch? Pretty sure I heard something like that about you.”

“Please, call me Alicia. And yeah, I’m a SWAT, most of the time… But they really couldn’t turn me down, not with my physique. They just waited for a good opportunity to give me the boot, and the large review made by the Giantess? It gave them a good way to reassess their troops, as they said.”

Rick nodded but didn’t reply. He tried to pretend that he was focused on the other cars around them as they reached the highway, but in truth he had been glancing at her. When she had spoken of her physique, she had – perhaps without instinctively – pumped up her muscles, and he had to admit that she was impressive. He had a thing for tall women, and he had never met a Normal as tall as she was. It made him somewhat nervous!

Not that she had a lot of curves. As far as he could tell, under her uniform she was relatively modestly built in that department. But she had muscles which made him look scrawny and her size only made them look even more impressive. Rick could almost picture all the problems he’d have working with her down the line. You’ll have to be careful man. Stay professional from the get go, okay? Don’t go giving her a bad impression.

“So… do you have any information on our suspect here?” she asked her, helping him focus back on the task at hand.

“Nope, I hadn’t the time to look at the case. We’ll have quite some times before reaching the Hospital, at least three quarters of an hour so if you want to fill me up, I’ll be more than happy about it.”

“Okay. So…” she started as she opened her phone to look at what had been sent their way. “The guy’s one Matthew Garrydeb. Seems he has a history of petty crime. Nothing too terrible in his files mind, some pick pocketing here and there. Some drug trafficking, but at a very low level… Honestly I don’t get why we were sent to look at him.”

“Who filed most of those arrests of him?” asked Rick, who also was suspicious about the whole situation.

“Tim Donovan.”

“Well, fuck me. The new boss lady isn’t half-doing her work” he mumbled. “Dirty Tim arrested him. All the freaking time? That’s not good, not good at all.”

“Why, who is that Donovan?”

“One of the dirtiest rat to ever sully our uniform” growled Rick. “The bastard’s been in the pocket of various gangs or crime families or corrupt dicks, I don’t know. But I served alongside him when I started, before I was moved to another precinct. The dude had a whole load of evidence disappearing every time he brought someone in.”

“So you think he covered for our Garrydeb?”

“Yeah, I’m willing to bet on it. And seems the Boss Lady did too. Sharp of her if I’m right.”

“So, it’s just the two of us poking the hornet nest then.”

“So it seems. We’ll just have to find what kind of hornets we are dealing with. Words on the ground have been that there are new players in town, and they are playing rough. If it’s true… well it’ll become a shit show real fast, and I’m not sure this country’s equipped to deal with it.”

“I’m sure Gigantics would put their feet down to stop that sort of shit from happening. Blessed Grace would prevent something like that from happening.”

Grace Yaoussa. She was obviously speaking about that one Gigantic Messiah or something. He wasn’t into that sort of shit but he knew a lot of peoples who were. Truly it was a sort of burgeoning faith. Harmless, as far as he could tell but still… It made him a little nervous, he was far too much of an atheist to believe in anything like that. Perhaps he’d ask Sapovitch why she believed – and what it was she believed, but not today. He had bigger fishes to fry.

“I’m not as optimistic as you. If Gigantics really were involved in our lives, I think they’d be better. Can’t blame them of course. We aren’t caring about mites, so why should they?”

“Awfully positive are you, Rick?”

“Aye, that’s my nickname, Opti Ricky.”

“I am NOT calling you that.”

He laughed a little as he exited the highway to approach the hospital. He had never been to Greater Health but he had heard some stories about it being the largest hospital in the world. He hadn’t really believed it – even if it did cater to Smalls, as far as he could tell Growns were almost never ill and hurting them required far more violence than it was worth. But even Rick, as blasé as he was, couldn’t help but whistle when he truly saw how ginormous the whole thing was.

“Fuck me… it’s large enough to accommodate Gigantics or what?”

“No, but Titans probably” replied Alicia, who seemed less impressed than him. “Never seen that place right?”

“Nope. I’m not from this part of town.”

“Well, be careful. It’s large enough to be a whole town for us Normals, and the taller doctors don’t really have the time to see where they walk when some Small or Giant is brought in.”

“Wait a minute? Smalls and Giants as patients? You’re kidding me right?” he blurted, looking straight at her instead of the road for a moment, earning a loud honk from another driver.

“Hey! Watch out. And yeah, there is Growns hurt in there, so be careful. They are… volatile sometimes.”

Rick nodded and parked the car. As the two of them got out, he marveled at the way Alicia stretched. She seemed to be growing taller as she did that, her powerful muscles bulging, perfectly visible where she wasn’t wearing clothes. And damn, she looked hot. I’d love to have her trample me, thought Rick. He then blushed and looked away, surprised by this stray idea, one he had never even considered. Being professional would be harder than he thought…

The two of them entered the hospital and Rick was almost immediately crushed by a matronly Giantess who seemed to have been carrying someone in her hands and didn’t even look where she walked. It was only thanks to his fast reflexes that he had avoided such a grisly fate when he dodged to the right, while Alicia did the same toward the left. The enormous foot crashed between them and when it moved, the two cops were livid. Rick felt his anger rising but just as he prepared to shout at the enormous bitch, Alicia’s large hand fell on his shoulder.

“Don’t, it’s not worth it, she won’t give a fuck, and I doubt anybody else will...”

Rick grumbled but he did as he was told. Since he had never been here, he chose to let his partner guide him. That it offered him a surprisingly tantalizing view on her ass as she walked was but a bonus point of course. He did his best to not always look at it, at least. He felt that he was about to do something really dumb, but he honestly couldn’t help it. He hadn’t felt like that since a long time. Since Andrea in fact. Hopefully, it’d end better for him than the last time.

In that, Rick was perfectly right.

Chapter 4 - Nightmare fuel by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Warning, this chapter contain some elements which may be quite shocking to some people. Nothing violent, it's more psychological.

Chapter 4 – Nightmare fuel

The first thing Matthew noticed when he woke up was the light. It was blinding, so powerful he immediately closed his eyelids again, doing his best to try and not yelp as the searing rays had probably blinded him forever. But then, his consciousness truly started to emerge and he heard various sounds he couldn’t place. He slowly opened his eyes again, readier for the light which pierced them again. He felt tears streaming on his cheeks but he refused to back down and after a few minutes, he was finally able to see where he was.

It was a hospital. A part of him as surprised; he had been half expecting to wake up in Heaven, and had been surprised, because with the life he had lived, he’d rather had pictured himself in Hell. But he was unable to really focus on that. His head was strangely light and his body equally unnaturally heavy. He frowned, but he couldn’t remember either how he had gotten here or he had been hurt. He tried to move around but realized that he had no control over his body. Fear started to settle in.

It became utter panic when he realized his body was particularly cold. Was he dying? Had he woke up here because it was his punishment for the wicked way he had lived his life? Instead of going gently in his sleep here, forced to feel his soul leaving his body to be thrown in the Pit? His breathing, weak as it was already, became rattled and he shivered, as more tears formed in his eyes. Suddenly, an enormous shadow fell over him and he met the eyes of a Small nurse, whose green eyes peered into his.

“Oh, you woke up!” she boomed, beaming at him. “Don’t worry, it’s a little too soon for you to be up, you’re in a terrible state, you poor thing” she continued, as she turned around and he saw from the corner of his vision her large hands playing with something.

“There, you should be able to get back to sleep. Thank God for your implant, it has saved your life! I hope you’ll have pleasant dream mister Doe” said another nurse, a Normal this time, as Matthew felt drowsiness returning like a wave, and even before she turned around, he was sleeping again.

Sadly, his dreams were far from pleasant. He couldn’t remember why or who was that being which pursued him, but he found himself in an empty city, very much like Gigantopia, feeling eyes on him, their malevolence so raw and powerful that he didn’t dare look over his shoulder. He was running as fast as he could, his breath was ragged and yet he felt as if he wasn’t moving at all! His fear did not abate when all went silent around him, far from it even. And then came a thunderous boom.

He didn’t need to turn around to know what it was. A foot. A foot larger than anything he had ever seen or even imagined. It had to dwarf even the Gigantics by a wide margin to make that sound. And after the thunder came the wind, a terrible rush of air. Matthew should have been blow to pieces; a part of him knew it, when he saw the buildings all around him start to collapse because of that monstrous shockwave. But he didn’t bulge an inch. It was no gift however, he was sure of it.

A name popped in his nightmare. Andrea. He didn’t know who she was right now. In this state of restless sleep he was in, Matthew just knew she was dangerous; no, deadly. If she caught up with him, she’d kill him. She had to believe he was gone already, that he was dead and thus that she had other peoples to pursue. In his dream, he didn’t even stop to consider why he felt like that. He just did and acted on it. He ran toward the nearest subway station. Better to be sealed down there forever than to be found.

But just then, he found himself unable to move. A freezing terror had descended upon him, and Matthew couldn’t even tell why. Things didn’t seem any different than they had been a second before. But now, he was stuck in place, as if he was in a tar pit. Tears made him blink but he couldn’t even wipe them out, as he realized it was his whole body which now refused to obey him. He gritted his teeth and with a herculean effort, he managed to lift one of his foot.

“Come on, come on, come on” he urged himself, trying to run – he felt that if the cloud which suddenly covered the sky split even for a moment, he’d be seen. “You have to take cover man, or you’ll die!”

Suddenly he was far from the city, in a gentle abode near the woods. It was home, he realized, and he relaxed. He knew he’d find his mother in the kitchen, cooking something delicious for him, ready to assuage all his childhood fear with her food, while his father would laugh with his deep, rich voice, and tell him to not be afraid of any creatures under his bed or monsters in the wood at night. Matthew felt a joy and contentment he hadn’t felt in more than two decades.

And then it was shattered by the loud booming he had heard in the city. It was there now, crushing the woods, reducing the hills to dust under its punishing weight, trampling toward him. He had put his parents in danger! He dashed, able to run freely now, but they were nowhere to be found; and yet he knew they were inside here, somewhere. He needed to see them, to tell them he was so, so sorry, because he knew there was no escaping the foot which was approaching, to obliterate him.

“Mom! Dad! Where are you!? Call to me, please!”

But just then the nightmare finally stopped and Matthew drifted to a deeper, dreamless, state of sleeping. He wouldn’t have been able to tell how long he had been like that, but something intruded on his consciousness far too quickly for his taste. Voices, he was hearing voices, and they seemed far too real to be ignored. Still, some form of instinct made him keep his eyes closed and his breathing as steady as possible. He had a bad feeling about them…

“We need to speak with him” grumbled a deep masculine voice. “We won’t even ask you to leave the place if you’re really that worried we’d rough up someone in a hospital.”

“That’s not the problem officer” replied a clear unnerved feminine voice, probably a nurse. “You have to understand that our patient was found in a critical condition! If it wasn’t for our state of the art technology, his implant and his surprising will to live, he’d be dead by now. I simply can’t allow in good conscience for him to be woken up and interrogated in any way, shape or form!”

“You do realize you’re helping and protecting someone suspected to be a dangerous delinquent, right?”

From the sound of it, they were both Normals, and Matthew was truly impressed by the nurse. She seemed so willing to defend him that he almost blew his cover just to thank her. He hadn’t been expecting such a dedication to his well-being when faced with a cop making grievous – if true – accusations about him. He wasn’t sure he wouldn’t have folded if the roles were reversed, sadly.

“We heal everyone here, for free. It’s part of what makes Gigantopia the greatest nation on Earth” boomed another voice, one far too loud and powerful to come from a Normal – Matthew suspected it was the Small nurse he had seen before. “No exception, and you know it.”

“Listen, we really just want to ask him some questions. You told it yourself, he was at the brink of death when he was brought to you” said a new feminine voice. “We need to know what’s happening, if we want to make sure things won’t blow up in all of our faces.”

Keeping his eyes closed and his face as expressionless as a sleeper took a lot of effort for Matthew. He at least wanted to be able to see who the cops were. Just so he’d knew if they’d be buyable or not. Of course, the fact that he had barely any money saved and stashed somewhere safe, even from Andrea, wouldn’t help him much. But he knew a lot of cops were corrupt, most of them probably, so he at least hoped he’d be able to wiggle out of whatever they wanted out of him.

“Listen” started the masculine voice, sounding a little less grumpy now, as if he was honestly pleading with the nurses. “You’re doing your job, I understand, and I know that perhaps you have had… less than stellar interactions with other cops. But I swear we won’t hurt him, or even threaten him.”

Not snickering was a supreme effort from Matthew, who still felt strangely light-headed, now that he thought about it. The implant and the painkillers he was under had to be seriously powerful to even allow him to think instead of being screaming in agony. Alas, they also afforded him the luxury to jog his memory back and consider how he had ended here. The female cop was right; things would probably blow up in all of their faces. After all, new players were in town, clearly.

Not that it concern me, he decided. Shameful as it was, he was fully intent on ditching town once he’d get healed enough to do so. He’d return to his parent’s home and he’d hole himself down Western Gigantopia, even if it meant a scarcer life than at the heart of the country. He was certain his parents would be elated to see him back. Even if it’d mean they had been right to try and prevent him from over going there, or that they’d ask hard to answer questions about his life here…

“You could say that” said the firm voice of the Small. “But it doesn’t change our position. Unless you have some official document, you won’t be allowed to bother a patient who needs calm, rest and a lot of medication if he ever hopes to get back to a relative normal life.

“A relative normal life?” said the female cop, picking up on a part which gave Matthew a cold sweat suddenly.

“That man suffered tremendous injuries, especially near his skull and there is no telling how his finer movements will be affected. It’s already nothing short of a miracle that his spine did not severe his nerves, with the way it was cracked and even broken in two places. Any additional strain, even involuntarily could result in permanent damage far greater than what he may already suffer.”

Matthew gasped. Mercifully, someone else talked at just the same time, just a word or two but enough to cover his little outburst. He did his best to remain calm. What were they saying? He could have life-long sequels? No, surely it wasn’t right and he hadn’t heard correctly. He couldn’t have survived Andrea’s punishment only to be left a… an infirm or something like that. He felt tears burning his eyes but did his best to hide them.

“Now, if you have nothing more to say, I’d thank you to leave” firmly stated the Small nurse. “We have other patients to attend to.”

“We wouldn’t –” started the two cops, but they were firmly cut off.

“I suspect you would. Now please, vacate our premises before I have to forcefully remove you.”

“Don’t you mean before you have to call security?” asked the guy cop, clearly surprised by the choice of words from the nurse.

“No. All the Small personnel is authorized and trained to remove undesirable Normal peoples pestering our staff and patients. Now, scram or I’ll have to force you out myself.”

The last few words had been spat more than told and Matthew smiled when he heard the cops scampering. He didn’t care if they were dirty or clean, both would be extremely problematic for him anyway! A sudden shadow loomed over him and he opened his eyes, to meet the green gaze of the same nurse who had send him to sleep. From her look, he realized she had know he had been awake for most of the discussion which had just occurred.

“How are you feeling?” she asked him, almost tenderly.

I’m fine, thank you planned to say Matthew but instead what came out of his mouth terrified him.

“A-a-a-I’m fi-i-i-i-ine” he started then stopped as fear gripped him – why was he stuttering? “Wha-a-a-a-at e-e-is Hap-p-p-pen-n-i-ing to-o me-e?” he almost cried out.

“That’s what I feared” sighed the nurse, her beautiful eyes now clouded by genuine sorrow and pity for him. “You had a severe concussion and you lost consciousness. In rare cases, even the implant can’t prevent neural damage from occurring, especially when… when it had all your other organs and bones to try and protect…” she explained almost tenderly. “Don’t worry, our best personnel will help you deal with it and…and any other sequels you may have. And you can ask for me anytime. Name’s Christina” she added as she walked away.

Matthew felt stunned. Had he only survived Andrea’s horrible punishment only to be left a cripple? It was so unfair! He had never wanted to end up in her gang anyway! Why was it happening to him? Because he was less of a bastard than the rest of her troop? For the first time in his life, he felt genuine hatred toward someone. Andrea would pay. He didn’t knew how he’d do it but he swore he’d make her fall, even if it was the last thing he did in his life!

Chapter 5 - Bad news by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

This story is still being written, and I fully intend to finish it... someday...

Hopefully in the next ten or so years, but you didn't read it from me, okay ?

Chapter 5 – Bad news

Laure sighed as she pushed herself away from her desk. It had been another tortuous day reviewing a police force largely inept, corrupt or both. A part of her really wanted to deal with all those rotten apples in a very obvious way. Trampling a few hundreds or so into gore under her heels would probably do wonder to have the others fall in line. She closed her eyes and envisioned it. Their little bodies popping like ripe grapes under her tremendous weight, their pleas ignored like they had been deaf to the suffering of their victims.

It was definitively a great fantasy, even if perhaps a little wicked. It had been drilled into her mind ever since she had been old enough to remember that she had to be careful with the smaller beings around her. As a Giantess, it was her duty to be mindful of them and to avoid hurting them as much as possible. If she was in a hurry, she still had to watch her steps – sure, sometimes some idiot Small or a suicidal Normal wouldn’t notice her moving and she’d step on them – usually they died quickly enough to not really suffer. But she tried to minimize the occurrence as much as possible.

And she had to stay clear of Titans and especially Gigantics. As the only beings which made her feel small, they had a humbling effect on her. She could be the one trampled upon if she wasn’t careful around them after all. That thought broke her off her reverie. It was pointless thinking about handing out brutal justice like that, she’d only get hated and it’d go against everything Gigantopia was supposed to be. You weren’t meant to go around leveraging your size to pick on the smaller peoples – and it’s allowing it which had had started to kill this country.

“Ma’am” peeped Cheryl’s voice, bringing her fully back to the real world. “You wanted to see me?”

“I told you to call me Laure, Cheryl” sighed the Giantess as the looked down at the petite Normal, who had put her notebook against her small chest, as if to protect herself. “You don’t need to be so formal around me, I picked you up as my secretary among a vast number of peoples for a reason, okay?”

“Yes Ma’am, I mean, Laure” replied the nervous woman, before chuckling a little. “Sorry, I’m… I’m not used to being around, you know…”

“Someone as tall as me?”

“Yeah, and also…” started her secretary before stopping abruptly but for a moment, her gaze followed the curves of Laure more than generous breasts.

“They can be intimidating, right?”

“What!?” yelped Cheryl, blushing so much she looked like a tomato – well, pictures of tomatoes Laure had seen, she was far too tall to really know what those looked like when not prepared for her.

“My breasts. They are frightening you a little. I get that a lot, even Smalls and other Giantess are sometimes off-put by them. And, well… they must look enormous to you Cheryl. But that’s okay, they won’t hurt you. I won’t hurt you. So relax, really.”

It was something she had picked up quickly once she had started interacting with Normals. They got really terrified of Giants and above citizens – which was probably fair, considering how frail they were. And trying to pretend that there was no danger and the like by downplaying the size difference almost always had an adverse effect because they assumed that then, you were clueless or a ditz and that they were in real danger. It was better to tell them you knew how big you were and that you’d make sure they were safe.

“I… uh… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, uh… Oh God, I must look like a perv now…”

“No, you don’t Cheryl. Really, I understand. I’ll let you on a secret. Sometimes, I’m really looking at Titaness and Gigantics’ breasts with envy.”

“What?” yelped her secretary, whose face turned even redder somehow.

“I mean, have you seen the size of some of those? I’m pretty sure I could sit on some of those racks and they wouldn’t bulge. And if they sat on me, well, I don’t think my bones would be able to endure their weight. So, really, what I’m trying to tell is that it’s okay to be impressed when around Growns, but you don’t need to worry that much, okay?”

Just as Cheryl opened her mouth, she froze and picked up her phone. She immediately turned her back on Laure, who frowned. What could be so important that it’d take precedence over both their little break and their discussion? Nothing good surely. She picked up one of her pens, as long as a dozen Normals, if not more, and started to scribble stuff down as her secretary kept her voice low as she talked to the person on the other side of the call. Finally, the call was put on hold and Cheryl turned back toward her.

“What’s happening?” asked Laure, her voice fully professional now.

“It’s agents De Paul and Sapovitch. Apparently, they met a hurdle Ma’am. The nurses didn’t want to let them interrogate the suspect, or even wake him up.”

“They can’t deal with nurses?” smirked the Giantess.

“Not Small ones, Ma’am.”

“Shit” swore Laure, who pinched the bridge of her nose. “Okay, have them go to where that man was found. Perhaps they’ll get some clues over there. Fuck, we really didn’t need to be met with an obstacle like that already…”

She was really angry now. She almost wanted to go and stomp over that dumb hospital. She’d probably be able to impress that nurse and cowing her, insuring that her agents would have access to the testimony of that suspect. But sadly, she couldn’t. She would have destroyed any chance of wooing the man she pinned after if she did that, he wouldn’t abide by such an abuse of her size and all the rights it afforded her unofficially. She groaned and shook her head, trying to calm herself.

“Do you want me to go, Laure?” managed to say Cheryl, and the Giantess was impressed by her effort to not use Ma’am again. “I could leave you alone, if you want.”

“I… wanted to bond a little more with you tonight, since it seemed to be a particularly calm shift” sighed the colossal woman, looking down at the one who was barely over a hundredth of her size. “But I think it’ll be better to have you go home early tonight Cheryl” she added, smiling weakly. “Just be a dear and have your call sent directly to me. I feel like reviewing my files some more.”

Her secretary thanked her and quickly evacuated her office, going down from her desk to the floor with the elevator and then rushing on the ground toward the Normal-sized door in the wall. Laure started to furrow through her stuff. She needed something to focus on, anything, really. She fished her phone and almost sent a text to her crush. She was already picturing the best way to convince him that he was the one who really wanted to go and watch a movie with her, in a mixed-sized theater and all. But she resisted the urge a little bit longer.

She was “rewarded” by a sudden phone call. She grumbled and almost let it ring out on its own. But a sudden feeling in her guts made her decide to pick it up anyway. She had told Cheryl to send any call to her office directly after all, it wasn’t to not listen to what her troops had to say, after all. She expected nothing, perhaps just a trite information sent her secretary’s way, or perhaps something even more upsetting like rumors or dirty calls – after all nobody knew it wasn’t Cheryl on the phone.

“Cheryl? I need to speak to the commish, ASAP!” fervently urged a masculine voice, dissipating any idea of catching some gossiper red-handed she could have had.

“It’s the Commissar Carin on the phone” she replied, her voice stern and professional now. “What’s happening officer?”

“Commissar? Thank God I got to you so fast. It’s officer Kirkman. I… I’ve found something I thought you’d want to learn immediately!”

There was something in his tone which convinced the young commissar that it wasn’t just a call to get in her good graces. His voice seemed almost feverish, something which seemed to synchronize with the dread she felt in her belly. She now prepped her pens to take some notes of what would be said. She knew, without any concrete evidence yet, that it’d be bad news and she steeled herself. She’d need to act on those news, and fast.

“Go on then officer”

“I was on the docks, near what had been the Netherlands and all” he started, stopping only long enough to clear his throat a little, a clear sign of nervousness. “I saw nothing out of the ordinary and I assumed my shift would end on a calm note… but then that vagrant approached me, and he told me he had seen something… horrible.”

“What something?” pressed Laure.

“At first he wasn’t coherent enough… but from what I’ve gathered, he used to see some gang members doing their stuff on the docks at night. But a few nights ago, they were… attacked by something. Something which destroyed them entirely.”

“Aren’t you a little overdramatic officer” chided him the Giantess. “We would have seen marks of a fight or something like that if it had happened.”

“That’s the thing commissar… the witness, he told me it wasn’t a fight. It was a slaughter. You see… the gang assailant, he said it was… beg your pardon, it’s his words, not mine. He said it was a fucking giantess.”

“What?”

“Apparently, a Giantess assaulted the gang members. They were a dozen or so.. and she… according to the witness, she ate them. Alive.”

Suddenly, Laure felt nauseous. She had always found the idea of engulfing something alive in her mouth to be disgusting. She had tried it once, when she had been but a teenager, stoned in some mixture of chemical wastes and radioactive uranium. She and her friends had went and picked up a few cows from a nearby farm and had gulped them alive and kicking. She still half-remembered their screams, muffled but nonetheless conveying such a primal fear that even what little she remembered was enough to give her a cold sweat.

“Officer Kirkman, I want you to bring that witness to the headquarter, top-priority. Try to remain discreet, but if you even suspect you’re being tailed or something like that, do whatever it is to bring him here. Got it?”

“Got it Commissar. But… hum… about what he said, if it’s true…”

“We’re in deep shit if it’s true officer, I think you know it as well as I do” she grumbled. “I’ll see you as soon as you arrive, with your witness.”

“Beg your pardon Ma’am, but… uh… I don’t think he’ll want t talk to a Giantess anytime soon. He’s… rambling. He spent the last few days hidden, too afraid to even search for food and drink. If he hadn’t been so thirsty, he’d probably have remained hidden even today, but his water bottles were all finished so…”

“You’re right officer. Okay, I’ll, uh, I’ll have someone I can trust interrogating him. You did a good job, and I’ll remember it.”

“Thanks Commissar, Ma’am? I’ll be going now.”

With that, he hung up and Laure Carin was left with her thoughts. Giants didn’t need to eat much organic matter, or at least non-contaminated organic matter. And she highly doubted that whatever mixture of booze and drugs the goons had taken would have excited the appetite of another fellow Giantess. Now, if what the vagrant had seen was true, it was not some famished super-sized citizen going on some sort of rampage. It was a deliberate erasure of her victims, and possibly the herald of something worse to come.

“I need to call Dragos” she realized, startled, as she picked up her phone.

He worked late, and while he was far from the place this horrible event had happened, she couldn’t help but feel worried about him. She knew he wouldn’t understand why she called him then, why she’d sound so frantic instead of her normally controlled self… She stopped her call before he could pick up. She wouldn’t frighten him unnecessarily. Instead, she’d go to him. She looked at the hour. She would be able to make it, even if she ended her shift late. She smiled weakly. It’d be a great opportunity to spend time with him.

“And if whoever tries to hurt him, Normal or Gigantic, they better be prepared because I’ll tear them apart, limb from limb” she growled.

Chapter 6 - Small talk by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Well, I had some inspiration, so while it lasts, here's another chapter ! Comments are always welcome :) !

Chapter 6: Small talk

“Excuse me officer” drooled a powerful voice, bringing Rick’s attention to its owner with practiced ease. “I need to report something.”

The woman who was speaking was, obviously, a Small. It was always them who seemed to relish the opportunity to come and bother Normals. Giants and above barely noticed them, which made sense considering their size. And Rick was, somehow, a Small magnet. Perhaps it was his athletic body which he couldn’t hide even in his uniform. Perhaps it was just his looks which gave him a sort of cute face or something like that which drove them crazy – boys and girls. As a teenager, he had had far too many suitors towering over twenty meters more than willing to “play with him”.

As it was, he’d rather have been working on their case, but they had been met with a roadblock so far and he couldn’t see his way out of it. He’d need a warrant and it’d give all the time in the world for their perp – okay, he was just a suspect in theory but Rick was certain he knew something, he knew it in his guts – would get away or get croaked for good. Therefore, even those oafish attempts at seducing him were welcome just now. At least it wasn’t anything too bad.

He tried to see where was his new partner, but Alicia was nowhere in sight. Probably still in queue for her latte or whatever hey sold at Starbucks. He never went to those old and crusty stores, favoring instead the sleeker and cooler new ones when he really craved a bagel or something like that. Sadly it meant that he had to wait for her in the open, since he hated waiting inside a car if he could avoid it. But as the red-headed colossus loomed far too close to make him feel comfortable, he really started to reconsider his habit.

“Sure, how can I help you?” he asked her, doing his best to hide his tired tone – he could almost feel a terrible pick-up line coming.

“Well, I think I’ve seen a felony, since you’ve stolen my sight and now I can only see you.”

He didn’t even sigh, which required a lot of effort. Truth been told, as corny as it was, it wasn’t the worst line he had heard. At least that one wasn’t showing off her curves to him as if having tits the size of small elephants was supposed to be attractive for a guy like him. They seemed to forget rather easily that those tons of breasts could crush him to death. Looking up at the lady, who stood far enough from him to grant him an unobstructed view of her face, he had to admit that she was pretty. Had he been into Smalls, perhaps he’d have been tempted.

“Wow, am I interrupting the most dated flirting attempt ever” chuckled a feminine voice, heralding the arrival of Alica, who had a huge grin up her face.

“It’s not dated!” shouted the Small ginger, glaring at the other woman she probably saw as her rival, suspected Rick, who now allowed himself to sigh.

“I’m flattered lady but, uh, I don’t think I’d be up to the task of being a great boyfriend. I’m not exactly made of that kind of wood, you know?” – and I’m far too into taller women for my health, he added in his head, knowing how it had ended the last time he had been the one trying to woo a Small gal.

“Oh, you’re just so cute!” she cooed, her sudden anger at Alicia disappearing almost as fast as it had started to rise. “Here, take my number! I’m sure you’d be perfect” she said, producing a leaf of paper from her considerable bottom and handing it out to me. “I’ll be waiting, officer!”

And with that, she swirled around and left – with what he suspected was an exaggerated swagger in her backside – that gal had curves for day, even for a Grown! She’d have verged on overweight if she had been a Normal, with most of the far concentrated in her breasts, her hips and calves – and her ass of course. He did his best to not stare at her even as she looked over her shoulder and winked at him, knowing full well it’d be impossible for him not to at least look at her a little.

“Careful, if your mouth opens a little more, your jaw will touch the floor” chuckled Alicia, snapping him out of it.

“Oh come on, it wasn’t that bad. And even you have to admit that she got curves. But she’s really taller for me, nowadays.”

“Really? For someone who wanted to date Smalls, you’d pass up the opportunities now?” she asked quizzically, her beautiful face tilted toward him as she started to sip her coffee.

“Yeah, I would. I’ve come to realize that someone whom I’d be able to stimulate in more than one place at once would be more up my alley, you see?”

He grinned when she coughed a little but raised his hands to show he didn’t meant anything bad about his little laugh. She continued to drink as she looked at the Small moving away. The red-headed bombshell was relatively careful where she walked and the throngs of peoples opened around her path. Which was great, if she had hurt someone they’d have had to intervene and it’d have been super awkward… Still, she wasn’t as beautiful as Alicia. Rick blushed when he realized what he had just thought.

“Whoa, I hope it’s nothing more than a terrible idea of adding sugar in my coffee that’s passing to your head” said Alicia, grinning at him half-jokingly, half-threateningly. “I can get real dangerous when I’ve got too much of that in my bloodstream, you’re warned.”

“Noted!” he smiled. “But nope, it wasn’t that at all just… an embarrassing old memory. That I won’t be sharing anytime soon” he added to build up his lies as she opened her mouth.

“Shame, I heard it’d helped build up trust in partners. Mines were always more attracted to me than… me, if you get my meaning.”

Rick definitively got it, even if she hadn’t traced her torso with her left hand. Alicia was both strong and curvy. Not too much, she was more muscular than anything else. But she was definitively feminine, her breasts were noticeable – if not enormous or even large, if he was being honest. Her ass had seemed larger and better defined from what he had seen at the hospital. But he wouldn’t – he couldn’t – fall for her, no matter how pretty she was or whatever strange messages she’d send at him.

“Yeah well, you’re cute but if we end into a shoot-out or something like that, I’d rather know you can mow anything down with a machine-gun or something like that” he chuckled.

“A machine-gun? Why would I use one when I have those guns?” she laughed, flexing her arms and making her muscles bulge in a way Rick was almost certain was beyond human – or at least beyond pure Normal. “Impressive, right. It’s the result of hard work, if you’re wondering.”

“Yeah, well, I hit the gym four times a week and I’ve never seen anyone with arms like this!”

“That’s because you’d need to hit the gym 7/7, partner” she grinned. “And have good genes, but most Normies, they got afraid of height, you know it as well as me.”

“Well, I guess it’s only natural. I mean, men don’t like to feel weak and women well… let’s just say Normal women don’t really have a death wish because they are just too tight, see?”

“Come on, penetration isn’t the only way to satisfy a taller man, believe me.”

“Yeeeaah… how about we returned to work instead of doing Small-talk, uh?” he offered, a little disgusted as his mind produced in his brain a vivid picture of a dick several meters long.

“So prudish” chuckled Alicia. “But okay, sure, let’s get serious. It’s just… refreshing to have a partner who is neither afraid of my size nor ogling me like I’m some piece of exotic meat, you know?”

He could get the general idea at least. Ever since Growns had appeared, Normals had gotten really terrified of them. They had good reasons, because even the supposedly benevolent Gigantics could end snuffing out thousands of lives with one misplaced foot when they decided to stroll around the country… Normals had lost ever more stature as taller peoples had become linked to Growns – in fact even his 1m80 was now somehow too tall for most girls in his size bracket!

And of course, there were also peoples who really wanted to get with “halfsies”, those taller than average Normal peoples. He knew it was rather dumb to call them that, they weren’t a class apart from other Normals, even compared to the smallest of the Smalls. But it was how they were perceived and usually it led to a fair bit of discrimination. Alicia didn’t seemed to have turned too bad because of it thankfully. In fact she looks mighty fine, he thought and he turned around, saved by a yelp in another direction.

“Hey, can’t you huge oaf look where you walk!” shrieked a older woman, around sixty probably.

“Well, why don’t you fucking stay on your side of the sidewalk, you grape-sized cunt!” huffed the Small teenage boy, who looked quite pissed that he was being yelled at by an old Normal.

The two cops didn’t even exchange one more word. Alicia only took the time to gulp down her hot coffee and to throw the cup in the nearby trash bin, giving her partner but three steps ahead of her, before joining him as Rick approached the heated exchange which was growing hotter by the second. They both knew that they had to intervene quickly, those kind of events had a tendency to turn ugly really fast.

“Excuse me, what’s happening here?” shouted Rick, attracting the attention of the Normal, the Small and all the onlookers to him and Alicia. “Was anyone hurt?”

“No, I didn’t hurt anyone, it’s just that old hag who’s screaming like a –”

“Who are you calling an hag, you overgrown punk!” screeched the old lady, making Rick wince.

“ENOUGH!” bellowed Alicia, suddenly standing next to the old lady, looming over her in fact. “Don’t shout at me” she growled as the crone opened her mouth, her face reddening by the second. “You don’t seem to be hurt, otherwise you wouldn’t behave like that, so you’ll have to answer a few questions. Okay ? Good. You’re on the Small section of the sidewalk; so where you trying to cross to the other side of the road?”

“No, I didn’t but –”

“Then why did you…”

Rick stopped listening his partner as he gestured to the Small teenager to follow him a few meters away. He looked at him. He had a certain grunge vibe, which was apparently the fad among boys his age currently. He wondered if he’d make dealing with him hard to eal with, but when he met the slightly bored but compliant eyes of the young boy, he felt somewhat relieved.

“Okay, what’s your name buddy?”

“Ted, Theodore, sir.”

“Okay so, Ted. You seem like a good guy, so I’ll be asking the questions honestly and I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. But don’t try to take me for a fool, or I’ll have to have you hauled to the precinct, and it’d be a bother for both of us.”

The next dozen minutes or so were spent talking with Ted, until he left, feeling reassured that he hadn’t done anything wrong, as far as Rick could tell. Alicia needed twice as much time before she convinced the old lady that she had been the one at fault and that she needed to be happy she wouldn’t be bothered because nothing bad had happened. When her partner joined him back near their car, he handed him out another cup of coffee.

“Thanks to you I can’t tell I’ve never been to a Starbuck, I hope you’re happy” he grinned.

“My hero” she replied, amused, but she took the cup with a lot of eagerness. “I swear this kind of asshats are just the worst…”

“Yeah I…” started Rick but he was interrupted by his patrol phone.

“Officer De Paul? We have received… concerning news, we need you and your partner on the Northern Docks, ASAP.”

There was an urgency in the Commissar’s voice which prevented either of the police officer to groan. They’d have to travel over more than half of the country, but it had to be important. Vital even.

“Seems we got a second chance at getting info, eh?” mused Alicia.

“Seems like it, yeah.”

Chapter 7 - Respite by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Just finished Chapter 10, so i thought, why not share one more ? I hope that whoever is still reading like it :) !

Chapter 7: Respite

Laure desperately tried to make her hair looks proper and primed instead of the tangled mess it had devolved into during the day, looking herself in the windows of an empty office building. It wasn’t an ideal mirror and the streets lights made for a poor night vision anyway. If she had been a Small, or God forbid, a Normal, she doubted she’d be able to see herself – then again, had she been a Normal, she’d have been far below the lights, so perhaps she’d have seen herself better anyway.

“Come on girl, focus” she chided herself, gently slapping her own cheeks. “You just need to go and see Dragos. Nothing out of the ordinary, just you meeting an old friend – an old friend you’re too shy to confess to it all.”

If any of her police officers had been able to see her when she tried to interact with Dragos, she didn’t doubt that they’d have been bemused. Every time she so much as thank about the little man – little for her, according to him he was quite tall for a Normal – she mellowed out to the point of feeling weak in the knees. She wanted to confess to him, to finally be relieved of her worries, but she just couldn’t do it. When he looked at her with his amused grin, ruffling his black hair with his fingers…

“Anything wrong officer?” mocked a voice which startled her.

She knew it was him long before she swirled around, ignoring the fact that she hadn’t even gotten out of her uniform to pick him up – she was simply too worried for that anyway. She was ready to sternly retort that he shouldn’t mock a member of the force who may well have been in active duty, especially not the Commissar, but his amused grin and cocked eyebrows were enough to prevent the words from coming out of her mouth.

“Well? Cat got your tongue?”

“Hi Dragos” she replied, feeling quite dumb. “I- uh, I just wanted to, you know, see you is all. We haven’t talked to each others in ages!”

“Two weeks and three days, I didn’t count the hours” he chuckled.

Two weeks, three days, seven hours, twenty-two minutes and running, mused Laure, who had been counting them, doing her best to contain herself and never look too obsessed with him. She had read too many sob stories of couples breaking off because one partners was simply too clingy to the other. She forced herself to not always be bothering him. But things have changed, she realized.

She needed to make her move, tonight.

“So…” he started, tilting his head a little, but she cut him off.

“Would you go out with me? As a date, I mean.”

She almost spit the words so fast that she worried he wouldn’t have understood them. And indeed, for well near five seconds he stood still, as she fidgeted, feeling suddenly insecure because of her size, her curve, the strange color of her eyes which made most Normals feel in danger when she was around. Then she saw his face turning a bright red and his usual confidence seemed to melt away as he looked her in the eyes.

“You want to date me? But… you… you’re super pretty and famous and all, you could have someone way above my league! I’m just…. Just a barista. A small one, at that. Well, not a Small, but you get me and… uh, yes, I want to date you but”

“I love you. I’ve loved you for a long time, and I was always too afraid to act and now, well, I realized I couldn’t wait any longer.”

She almost – almost – revealed what drove her to change so drastically so fast, but she was still professional, she knew better than to share news of an ongoing investigation with him – or with anyone outside the police officers she truly trusted. Plus, it could only do him harm that there was a Giantess maneater outside – and she still hoped her witness had been wrong, that what he had seen hadn’t happened.

He stuttered, looking up at her with bulging eyes as if he had never even thought about it all. He seemed utterly stunned and it made her laugh. It was a strange reversal of their usual interactions, where he teased her for being so awkward around him and unsure of herself, while she was by far the tallest, strongest and wealthiest of the two. She decided she liked this change of pace, and pushed her advantage.

“You’re right, you’re small. You barely clear my ankle – when I’m going barefoot. But I don’t care. I even like it, you helps me remember how everyone matters, not just the biggest among us. And, well, I’m a big girl myself she said” strengthening her back to make her large breasts look even bigger – while keeping them compressed, she didn’t want to rip her uniform to shreds with her tits at full size. “So, what do you say about going home with me tonight? To, you know, break the ice fully!”

“I, uh… At your home?” he asked, looking even cuter now that he was so confused.

“Well… I don’t think I’d fit into your house – it was too small for me when I was a kid already!”

“Hey now! I’m living by myself since a few months ago, lady” he shot back, sounding amused and surmounting his initial stupor. “And okay, let’s go to your home. But you’re driving – or walking, I guess!”

She should have been frightened to learn like that he lived alone by now – he had left the nest quite late, but she was just far too happy to care about it. Biting her lips, she knelt and scooped Dragos from the ground, before briskly walking toward her own house. It wasn’t that far away, when one had 25 meters long legs and covered easily that distance in one step with ease –it would have taken a good portion of the night for Dragos to walk over there, but to her, it would be barely a 25 minutes walk.

“Hum, Earth to Laure. Can you put me somewhere safer than the palm of your hand, please? I’m starting to feel a little seasick.”

“Oh shit, sorry, sure. Here you go!” replied Laure, blushing as she realized she was so happy he had said yes to her.

She dropped him in the pocket of her shirt, which stood just above her pecs – or would have if she was a man or had small breasts. Because she sported quite the massive knockers, the material was stretched a little and the pocket was thus pushed by her endowments so much that it was almost horizontal – hence she almost never used it. But today, it meant it was particularly safe and useful to speak with her date.

“So, uh, what’s the plan for tonight?” asked Dragos, his head and arms out of the pocket, looking up at her, as she felt his little feet tapping rhythmically on the top of her breasts through her clothes.

“We pick up something to eat, you and me and then, well…” she blushed as she prepared to say the next words, but now that the cat was out of the bag, she felt surprisingly forward. “Then we have sex, you and me, so when sun’ll rise tomorrow you’ll never want to be with anyone else.”

“Wow.”

Dragos truly looked stunned by how open she was about her plans for the evening, and it almost made her reconsider them. Almost. But he just looked so little and made her feel so big and strong, more than she was, more than she had ever felt, that she decided to roll with it. She beamed a loving smile at him as she felt her loins stirring, her body preparing for what she wanted to do with him.

“I hope you like spelunking, because you’ll be going in a cave tonight, baby.”

“I… well, I really like you being so dominant and sure of yourself” he chuckled after a moment. “But, uh, you’ll be gentle, right?”

“Of course I will” she replied a little throatily.

She felt her nipples hardening and her breathing quickening. She wanted him so badly; she had for years now and she was finally able to have Dragos as a lover, and he loved when she was dominant? Possibilities raced in her mind as she hastened her steps to reach her house quicker. It was a good thing she lived in a Giants neighborhood, because she wouldn’t have been able to slow down to avoid colliding with a Small or crushing a Normal now.

“So, uh, do you want me to choose the food now?” he asked her, when he picked up her reaction. “I mean, it’d shorten the wait and –”

“I have food – for you and me at home. I’m not waiting any longer” she said, using the same tone she used with her officers when grilling them to root out corruption, and it cut him off just as well as they did. “Plus I’m pretty sure you don’t want to wait either” she added with a smile and a wink.

He didn’t answer but nodded and she couldn’t help but bite her lower lips again. He was truly too cute to be left alone where someone else could just pick him up and abuse of him. She’d be a lot gentler than anyone else – plus she had rights on him, since they knew each other’s since childhood. It was truly just happenstance that she was so enormous compared to him that he couldn’t do anything to prevent her from taking him, even if he hadn’t been willing, after all.

Those thoughts, she had often had, but now she could act on them, and it was strangely freeing. She loved him, she wanted to spend more time with him, as much as possible. And now she knew she could. It was a little frustrating that it had required something as dire as the news she had heard earlier that day to finally push her to make her move, however. Without even realizing it, she frowned.

“Is everything okay?” he asked her, and she quickly plastered a smile on her face.

“Yes, sorry, I just thought about work, when I should be focusing entirely on you” she replied as she finally reached her home. “Do you mind if we, you know, go at it without preliminaries?” she added in a hushed tone. “I’m kind of… horny right now.”

“Lady, I’ve been riding in your pocket above the biggest tits I’ve ever approached up close and personal. As far as I’m concerned, that was the preliminary” he laughed.

She moaned just as she closed the door, and didn’t waste a second, removing him from her pocket, dropping him on the counter and disrobing herself. It took her far too long to her taste however so when she was only in her bra and couldn’t managed to remove it quickly enough, she grunted and simply stopped compressing her breasts. She heard distinctly Dragos gasping as her bra simply gave way, unable to resist her already large breasts almost doubling in size – she had always been far too endowed for her tastes.

“Oh, it feels so good” she moaned, stretching high above her ankle-sized man and looking at him lusciously as she traced her curves with her fingers. “I hope you’re ready beautiful, because the cave’s open” she finished, parting her legs as she approached the counter, to pick him up.

“Uh, perhaps let me get naked first lady” he chuckled nervously. “I mean, tomorrow it’ll be hard to explain why my clothes smells like your crotch otherwise, don’t you think?”

She growled and looked straight at him and his smile faltered a little. He almost jumped out of his clothes as she struggled to contain her urges. And finally, as soon as he was naked, she picked him up again, brought him to her face and started licking him. He recoiled at first but quickly gave in and she mewled in pleasure of finally having him where she wanted him to be – where he needed to be, in truth.

“Here we go” she grinned at him as she finished treating him like a lollipop to bring him toward her crotch.

“Hey, remember to be gentle!” he yelled as she opened her legs and parted her pussy’s lips with her other hand.

“I don’t remember having made such promise” she laughed, and she inserted Dragos head first inside of her before he could protest.

The sensations where incredible and she bellowed in pure carnal pleasure when she felt him entering her, and his little struggles as she gently pushed him inside of her simply enhanced the experience to new height. It was so much better than any lover her size she had ever had, or even her toys. That one had will and could act on his own, she didn’t have to held him all the time, in fact, once he was deep inside of her, she freed him.

“Oh God, it’ll be the best night of my life” she breathed, starting to fondle her breasts.

Chapter 8 - Revelations by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

So I couldn't write at all recently because of a change of employer and thus new missions at work. But still, I had some stuff I wanted to share !

Chapter 8 : Revelations

The Northern Docks. They were not derelict, no part of Gigantopia was. Still, there was something in the air, in the look of the buildings, that made clear it was a poorer section of the country-sized city. For starter, nothing seemed to be made to accommodate Smalls or taller class of citizens. It was… surprising, to say the least. Rick felt strangely less safe than he expected to be.

“Fuck, no one can see us here” mumbled Alicia, voicing his thoughts.

“Yeah, if some fucker shanks us, it’ll be us alone. Let’s be real quick to see our witness, and then we bail, okay?”

His partner nodded. She moved swiftly and elegantly in front of him, easily dwarfing him. Her size and bulk easily meant the top of his head barely reach her shoulders. And she was way broader than he was, with her muscular physique. He wasn’t a slouch at the gym, but he had never achieved a size like hers, not even when he used it more regularly than now. It was a little intimidating and really arousing.

“Officers Sapovitch, De Paul?” asked a voice, a young woman in her twenties, probably stuck at desk jobs here in the local police station. “You’re witness is waiting for you in the interrogation room 2 with officer Kirkman.”

The two officers exchanged a quick glance. It was a rare occasion that they’d be ushered in so quickly. Cops usually had little work to do in the central neighborhoods of Gigantopia – or the most affluent ones, where the larger kind of humans lived, since crimes was simply unheard off there. But here, in the Northern Docks? It had a certain reputation, and it wasn’t a good one, and Alicia and Rick knew it.

“That bad uh?” said Rick as he left the entrance of the precinct.

“Seems so” grumbled Alicia, who preceded him and opened the door of the interrogation room 2.

Rick looked around. As the receptionist had said, Kirkman was here – Rick had never met the man but he gave him a good first impression. Average-sized for a Normal, around 1m65, with a short beard and a dark skin glowing healthily under the light of the room, he seemed gentle and kind. But he was also agitated and clearly worried, and it made the whole situation worst. Something was absolutely wrong here.

“Sapovitch, De Paul, thank you for coming this quickly.”

Kirkman’s voice was strong and deep, but not as steady as Rick would have assumed. He sounded shaken by something, and it displeased the other police officer a lot. What could turn an experienced man like him in such an obvious disarray? Surely nothing good at all! Still, Rick kept his mouth shut, as he let Alicia take the helm, greeting Kirkman and starting to exchange mundane pleasantries with him.

A part of him just wanted to look at his towering partner, but Rick decided – at great cost – to focus instead on the man sitting on the other side of a see-through glass wall. The witness they were supposed to meet was an old man, easily in his sixties, even if life in the streets may have aged him. It was a rough thing to be homeless, even in Gigantopia which prided itself as the most advanced nation of the world. Some peoples who lost their homes ended dying alone and forgotten, each year.

“So, what’s the deal with him?” asked Rick. “Commish wanted us here ASAP and didn’t told us anything…”

“Yeah, about that…” winced Kirkman. “I think you should hear out old Franz here instead of me. Just… be prepared, it’s pretty gruesome…”

Rick and Alicia exchanged a perplexed glance. Their fellow officer seemed genuinely worried, something which made the two of them wary. What could have happened that could elicit such a reaction in a guy serving in the Northern Docks? There was only one way to find out and the two went in, to meet old Franz. Still, Rick had a somewhat bad feeling about it. As he bitten more than he could chew with all this mess?

Rick went first and he noticed a brutal reaction when Alicia entered. With her towering size, well over two meters as far as he could tell, she was impressive. And sexy. Focus, Rick, focus! Franz however was mousy, even for a Normal, he couldn’t have been taller than 1m55 and he was sitting. Overall, it would have made Alicia look towering to him, even without taking into account her rippling and sexy muscles. Damn it!

“She won’t eat you buddy” he snorted, to try and have their witness relax – he was too damn tense.

But it backfired spectacularly. Franz whimpered, went pale and Rick feared for a moment he’d even try to bolt out of the room which would have forced him or, more probably, Alicia to catch him. It would have been bad, since it’d have only made him more afraid of them, limiting his willingness to talk. Rick had never been a proponent of the bad cop, good cop dynamic and wanted to avoid it today.

“Forgive my partner mister Franz. He has a dubious humor that also makes me wince” said Alicia with a charming smile. “Does it bother you if I sit?” she added, gesturing to the chair opposite to Franz’s.

“No” croaked the old man, his voice hoarse. “Go for it…”

Rick moved slightly toward the door, to be less in the field of vision of the old man, leaned against the wall and let Alicia takes the handles of the interrogation. Considering how his joke had been botched on the poor guy squirming in his chair, it was better that way. Still, it gave him a shiver. Nobody should have reacted like that to his little jest. Except if, for whatever reason, it sounded more like a realistic threat to old Franz.

“So, Franz….” started Alicia, but the old man cut her off.

“She ate them” he blurted, his face pale and feverish, his eyes wide open, his whole body shaking, as if he was  trying to spit the words and get rid of the sickness they gave him.

“What?”

“She ate them. The gang members!”

The voice of old Franz was almost broken, as if he had screamed so long he couldn’t speak properly anymore, but it did little to make his claim less horrific. Rick felt as if a pit had opened in his stomach, and even Alicia had visibly paled. It was hard to write off the homeless man’s reaction, after his reaction to his joke and the urgency in the Commissar’s orders for them to come here.

“Who ate the gang members?” asked Alicia, her voice ringing a little hollow.

“The Giantess, the dark-haired one” explained Franz, shivering a little. “I was on the docks the other night, like I always do during this period of the year, best spot to get some food and money to buy more. It was kind of cold but not too much and I saw the guys of the gang. I knew them, they’ve been operating over there for years now, and no one ever bothered to try and make them move…”

Now that he had started talking, Rick realized that there would be no stopping old Franz. He needed to empty his bag and it was clear he was intent on it. And neither Alicia nor he could stop him, even if they had wanted to. The revelation that something had been done that was a lurking terror for all the Normals in Gigantopia for generations was too terrible, it left them paralyzed and shell shocked.

“But that night… something big came. A huge Giantess, even for her kind. She was young, probably in her late twenties, and she towered above the gang. And her face… her face. She was smirking, her black eyes were cold and dark and her lips… they were red with the blood of the poor guy she had already eaten!”

Rick shivered. He wanted to laugh at the old man’s face, to exorcize his horror, but something in his voice, in his eyes, made quite clear that he was telling the truth. And when he elaborated on the events of that night, the police officer better understood why he had been in hiding for days, risking his health and even life, rather than to expose himself. He would have done the same, and a glance at Alicia confirmed he wasn’t alone in that sentiment.

“They never had a chance” rasped Franz, his face ashen as he remembered vividly his past terror. They screamed and shouted and shooted, but beside me, there was no one in the docks, and their little guns could do nothing to her. I don’t think the bullets even tickled her!”

“And she… she killed them all?” asked Alicia. “She… she stomped on them?”

Stomping on them. It was hard to picture a more gruesome death in Gigantopia, one that still happened from time to time. Young Normals forgot about their bigger peers, got drunk, or drugged, and ended as a red stain on the foot of a Small or the ever bigger Growns. The lucky ones simply aided maimed for life. And in even rare occasion, it was a Small who ended crushed like a gnat by Titans and Gigantics.

It was horrible, but it was a part of life when you shared your world with such enormous beings, and Rick could stomach it. But what Franz described, as lacking in gruesome details as it was, was enough to make his blood curl. What he had seen was the terror keeping Normals awake at night, be they children of adults. The intimate knowledge that they were nothing to the Growns, and could end up as food…

“Not one of them got stomped. She caught them, the two dozens, who had clumped like idiots. Six in each hand, more or less. And she looked at them, and she licked her lips and… The ones in her left hand, she bite first. She… she took a bite of them, and most of them died on the spot, I think. I almost blacked out and I’m sure I screamed. She had cut them in half with her teeth.”

Rick felt nauseous and he had to adjust his position as he battled the wave of seasickness threatening to submerge him. All he wanted now was for the old man to stop, but it was clear that the dams of his lips had been broken. Franz continued to describe the carnage, and he could almost see it in his mind, as if he had been the one witnessing all this horror. He gulped hard – he wouldn’t manage to keep his stomach in control much longer.

“She chewed those half bodies and the other guys, the ones alive… they screamed like fucking Hell was upon them – and it was! She grinned, that monster, as she gulped down the bits she had in her mouth and then she ate all the remaining portions including the entrails on her fingers and the blood on her palm. And when she finished, she just looked at her other victims, and she said… she said…”

“What did she said?” asked Alicia, her voice hollow.

“She said that it was good to finally be true to her nature, that Normals existed to the pleasures of the Growns, and that she wanted to purge this city and this country from its filth. Including them. But now she wanted to savor them, since she had one free hand now!”

“She wanted to savor them?”

Rick was horrified, and truly he needed something to steady himself. He leaned against the wall, sighing. What was happening to this country? For centuries, Growns had made their best to try and avoid giving in to those stereotypes of the cruel giant monsters a lot of Normals had pegged them as, initially. And suddenly, someone had snapped. Was it in aberration or a harbinger of worst to come?

“Yes… She… she picked one, and she put him whole in her mouth, alive. He was screaming, the poor bastard… I still hear him when I close my eyes. She toyed with him, in his mouth, I… I saw his outline on the outside of her cheeks, when she pushed him into them… And finally, she gulped him down.”

“Alive?” rasped Rick, horrified.

“Alive” confirmed Franz, his voice cracking. “And she loved it, she purred and moaned as she traced his descent with her free fingers… And then she did that to all the other gang members. One by one, as they cried, pleaded and shrieked for help. For someone to save them. But nobody came… nobody came…”

Franz stopped talking and started sobbing. Rick couldn’t move, he was already mustering all his willpower to not crumple on the ground. The wall was doing more than his body to maintain him upright, or so he felt. It was up to Alicia to gently pat the old man’s shoulder, but when she looked at Rick, she couldn’t hide her anguish and horror.

“We need to call the Commissar soon” she stated.

Chapter 9 - Into the lion’s den by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I managed to write down another chapter this week, in the end, so here's the ninth !

Chapter 9 – Into the lion’s den

Matthew sighed. He would soon leave the hospital. The implant was truly doing wonders, and Christina was a huge help. Even if for reasons he wasn’t sure were safe for him. But for a former gang-member who should have died at the hand – sort of – of his boss, nothing was truly safe. The fetishistic Small at least seemed to have his well-being at heart, instead of just her profit. And what he had said to her had driven her to overdrive.

“You’ve done incredible progress, but you should take your time, Matthew” sighed a voice, startling him.

He lost his balance and fell on the padded ground, grunting a little. Somehow, he hadn’t heard the Small nurse approaching. It was disconcerting, but perhaps it was simply that he had been too focused on his attempt to walk. Even after almost a week, he was still not able to prevent his legs from wobbling wildly. It was extremely frustrating, he had never remained ill that long, after all.

Even for someone like him, who had to avoid the hospitals usually, he had made use of Gigantopia’s incredible technology several times. And he had always been healed back to full health in a day, two at most. Andrea truly had made a number on him, and he grinned his teeth in frustration, even as large fingers coiled around his body to lift him back to his standing position.

“Moon to Matthew” chuckled Christina. “You shouldn’t push yourself so much. I still need to finish preparing my home for you, you know?”

“Th-tha-thanks, but-ut I’d I’d like to to to be ab-ab-able to wa-aa-lk soon!”

He looked up at the Small, enjoying the view her crouching position gave him. She was truly busty. Not fat like Andrea but absolutely stunning. Her long dark hair only highlighted the paleness of her face and he wondered dimly if parts of her body that almost never saw the light would be even paler, or if all of her skin had this milky taint he found surprisingly enticing – perhaps because she was very much into him?

Somehow, it made his continued stuttering more useful – and even more frustrating. Christina wanted someone to cuddle and protect, and his inability to speak normally now clearly pleased her. It was definitively something he could use, to get away from the cops – his nurse had told him that they had came back but had been denied access on health grounds. But it also made him feel less like a man, more like a cripple, and it was hard to accept.

“Don’t worry, you’ll have all the time you need. I won’t let those very rude officers come in your way, I swear!”

She beamed at him, and Matthew felt bad about the whole thing. He needed to make sure Andrea still believed him dead, of course, but using Christina like he did wasn’t exactly stellar behavior. He bit his lower lip, worried. What if she realized he was using her like that and didn’t really felt like building something long term with her? Even if he was discovering he loved being dominated by the 20 meters plus woman, it was altogether another thing to live with her long term!

“I-I Kno-o-ow. But but I wan-wan-want to do my be-be-best!”

She didn’t coo, but Matthew could see it endeared her to him. She was breathing faster and deeper, and her cheeks reddened. It made him feel even weirder. He had given in into her fetishes and it had pleased her a lot – and even he had taken a lot of pleasure in it, but it had been the spur of the moment. It felt strange to elicit that sort of reaction with something as basic as a short phrase.

“That’s wonderful Matthew. I’m really proud of you. I don’t think I’d be able to be as brave as you if I was in your shoes. Perhaps there is a lot more to learn from Normals than most Small would believe.”

“We we-ee are bet-bet-better tha-a-an you gi gi give us credit fo-o-or!” he almost shouted, but joyfully – it was exhilarating to impress a Grown, after all.

She chuckled and continued to look at him adoringly. And perhaps a little more than that, he realized when he smelt something and blushed. She was aroused, and considering how she was crouching over him, with her legs partially open, the smell was really easy to notice. He shuddered a little when his body reacted to her carnal lust – it seemed as if she was able to puppet him into sexual submission quite easily.

“You know… I think I’ll rush things up at home” she moaned softly as he saw one of her hands, larger than he was, snaking between her legs as she looked right at him. “I want you just for me Matthew. I want to take you like you asked me…” she continued as his jaw dropped to the ground and his eyes bulged.

She was moving her panties out of the way of her nurse skirt, revealing her cavernous pussy. It wasn’t shaved, instead covered in a thick forest of black pubic hair, which gave it a threatening look. And her enormous fingers parted it open to reveal her feminine cave, were they entered with ease. It was Matthew’s breath that was ragged and shallow now, as he looked at her touching herself with bewilderment.

“I’m so tired of just my fingers, Matthew” she whispered, her voice law and seductive as she continued to pleasure herself. “I want you inside of me. I want to mount you, to use you, to be your lover, your mistress… your goddess, perhaps?”

It was both hot and terrifying and all Matthew could do was gasp. He was really fingering herself hard now. Wasn’t there cameras here? Surely she’d be caught and would have to face at least some form of censure from her superiors? Should he try to stop her? He didn’t want her to have problems because of him, after all! But she seemed to be so confident, with a large grin, as she moaned softly, touching herself in public right now.

“Don’t worry about the cameras, sweetie. I know where they are and where to stand to block them entirely. All they can see is me talking to you. They won’t see me giving you this little show. Or the reward you will give me” she finished as she removed her fingers with regrets. “Still, climaxing would be a tad too risky… Now lick.”

She extended her fingers toward him, and Matthew realized that they were truly glistening with her juices. It was thick and the smell was almost intoxicating. And if he did what he was told to do, he’d feel even smaller and pathetic compared to the towering bombshell nurse. But there was something in her eyes that made quite clear her order wasn’t up for debate. And a part of him she had awakened wanted to give in. He wanted to give in, period.

It was obviously shameful, to lick the juices of a woman who had just masturbated in front of him because his weakness aroused her so much. But when her fingers truly were in front of his mouth, just a tad too high for it to be comfortable for him, he started licking. Try as he might, he couldn’t even convince himself that it was only a long game to be safe. It was hard to pretend he could have refused if he had truly wanted to, when he knew deep down he was hers.

“That’s good, you’re doing good Matthew” she sighed softly. “It feels good, doesn’t it? Better than anything a little girl your size could give you, I bet. I have such a sweet nectar.”

Matthew couldn’t deny she was telling the truth. He had given head to a few of his exes, and it had never been too much to his licking. The taste was always too strong, too rough for him, even if he did always his best to give them pleasure nonetheless. But Christina’s was different. Perhaps it was because she was a Small. He knew their physiology was a little different, and not just when it came to their size.

Not that he had ever focused on the matter. He had always been positively terrified of the Growns. Even before what had happened to him, he had dreaded one of those overgrown bullies crushing him into paste under their feet. There was absolutely no way for him to take them on, after all. He was weak, in more ways than one, and he had known it since forever. But somehow, it was now something he could leverage.

“It-it’s ve-e-ery go-go-good” he replied, as he licked her fingers once more. “Bu-bu-but I don’t don’t thi-thi… think I ca-ca-can clean them a-aaa-all.”

“It’s fine, you don’t have too” she cooed, as she fished a handkerchief, white with a pink watermark, even if he couldn’t quite read what was written. “It was really gentle of you to humor me. But now you need to rest, Matthew. Only a few more days and we’ll go home, sweetheart.”

“An-an-and you’ll le-e-e-et me-e ro-ro-roam arou-ou-ound you your house-se-se?”

“Of course, silly!” she chuckled. “Why wouldn’t I? It’ll be your house too. You’ll just not be able to get out without me, because I don’t have Normal sized doors, but I’m sure it won’t be a problem for you, right? And if it is, well I’m sure I can afford to have one or two put in place. But why would you want to leave our love nest, right?”

“Ye-ye-yeah!” he replied, doing his best to sound enthusiastic.

It was unnerving how she seemed to toe the line between gentle and borderline unstable. There was something in Christina that put him ill at ease at time. She had clearly no idea why he’d even want to get out by himself. But perhaps it was just because she had seen him at his worst state and felt it was dangerous for him to be outside alone. And she wouldn’t have been wrong about it, of course.

If his former gang members ever discovered he had survived, Andrea would do everything in her power to silence him. There was no ifs and buts about it. He had seen too many snitches – or even just suspected snitches – being dealt with before to have any illusion about it all. Andrea was ruthless and while violence had to be kept at a low level in Gigantopia compared to other places of the world, a disappearance here and there went largely unnoticed, and everyone knew it!

“Wonderful! Then I’ll leave you alone for a moment Matthew, I do need to attend to other patients… even if none is as cute and gentle as you!” she chuckled as she got up.

Matthew gasped. It was still strange to see someone as massive as she was standing so close to him. He was very near her right foot now and as he looked up and up, he realized he barely cleared her ankle! He revised his estimation of her size. She had to be among the tallest Smalls, near or at 25 meters tall! It was… it was insane. And she was one of the smallest Growns, he had to remind himself.

“Liking what you see?” she laughed as she walked over him – literally over him. “Still, remember to be careful dear, I can’t well see too well things that stand below waist level when they are very close.”

She patted her large chest – in fact, it was even huge and Matthew’s eyes couldn’t help but look it up. She was absolutely stunning and he wouldn’t mind being nestled between her mounds, he realized, to his own surprise. Usually, he was more attracted to petite and slim women, after all. But before he could say or do anything, she moved out of the room, leaving him alone on the floor.

“Wha-wha-what have-ve you got-got-gotten into, Mat-tt-thew?” he wondered aloud, as he got up with some difficulty.

He sighed loudly. It was far too late to get cold feet now. He had had an opportunity to at least preserve himself. It was better than nothing.

Chapter 10 - Protective feelings by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A new chapter was completed today, so a new chapter you shall receive !

Chapter 10 – Protective feelings

Laure groaned. It had been a few days since she had sent Alicia and Rick to the Northern Docks and in spite of the great pleasures Dragos had given her – several times now, she was starting to get a headache. She was still stuck reviewing the whole force, doing her best to clean it up, and now she had a monster on her hands. A monster she couldn’t deal with, not with her officers at least.

It was truly a nightmare. Giants knew all too well how Normals were terrified of them. Titans and Gigantics rarely interacted with them. They were simply too distant, even when travelling the regions of the Europe-sized nation, to have a meaningful relationship with the ant-sized peoples at their feet. After all, a Gigantic could crush an entire bus with one foot without even realizing it, so any interaction was fraught with danger anyway!

But Giants – and Giantesses… They were massive, of course. Fifty meters tall on average was still far more than what most Normals found comfortable. There was something truly scary in the way something so huge could move as swiftly as they did and see them with such an ease. At least, that’s what Dragos had revealed during a particularly cuddly session of pillow talks. She could understand it, of course.

But her kind had spent the last centuries making sure that all the unfounded fears Normals had when it came to Growns were just that, unfounded. She had looked over the archives, perused them even, and it was clear there had never been so much as a cover up of a Giantess or bigger assaulting Normals. Smalls or children of the taller kind of peoples sometimes had nasty behavior when in the hicks of the nation, but nothing else.

And now they had a maneater on the loose. Laure sighed and massaged her temples. How was it possible? Giantesses were hardwired to find the very notion absolutely disgusting. She knew some Normals were aberrant, either because of abuse endured or some sort of genetic mutation compounded by often uncaring societies and familial circles. But the Growns were supposed to be different!

“Send Mike Roughfeather!” she almost barked into her interphone.

She gritted her teeth in frustration, mostly at herself. She owed her team to be calm and composed – they did a wonderful job. But she was truly on edge, and the man she was set to review was one of the big reasons, almost as much as the reveal that a devouring anomaly was roaming free – for now – in her city. After all, he was truly the first of the biggest dirty players in the force.

And he knew it, she realized, when Mike entered the room. Most of the peoples who had some dirt or skeletons in their closets were terrified going in to meet her. She had made quite clear that she wanted a clean police force in Gigantopia and that no amount of bribes, threats or anything of the like would stay her hand. Corrupted cops would be booted, and she’d make sure it was known why.

Mike Roughfeather should have been shaking in his boots, trying his best to pretend that he was not one of the worst influences in the force. Instead, his square-jawed face as split by an arrogant grin, as if he knew more than her on something that mattered. It was ridiculous, of course, but Laure couldn’t help but feel a tinge of worry. Something was very wrong here and she needed to find out what, sooner rather than later.

“Good day to you, Commissar, how can I help you?”

Laure’s eyes narrowed. That little asshole was tipping his hand already. She wouldn’t even have needed her superior intellect as a Giantess to understand it. That bastard believed he had something on her. Something he could leverage to walk out of it scot free and thus destroy her whole effort to make the police something worthy of respect, able to do its duty without corruption and violence.

“Mr. Roughfeather, you can start to take a sit” coldly stated Laure.

“In a moment, I need to climb your desk first” chuckled Mike.

“Where you are” icily added the Commissar, stopping him on the spot.

“There is no chair here” he replied, and his veneer of calm frayed, if only a little, as his tone betrayed his sudden anger – or was it embarrassment?

“Then stay standing. I assure you it makes next to no differences for me when little men like you are sitting or not. You all look the same, really.”

Now he was angry. He didn’t made much effort to hide his feelings on his face, probably because he believed – as most Normals did – that she couldn’t really see his face too well. It was, he probably reasoned, far too small for her to see anything but a blur. He was wrong. The larger the Grown, the better their eyesight. Gigantics probably saw more details when looking at a Normal kilometers away than his lockstep friend did.

In her case, no frown, twitch or sudden flash of red on his face escape Laure’s gaze. She was, however, leagues better than him to hide her feelings. She wanted so badly to just step on that little bastard, reducing him in a dirty red paste, but she couldn’t do that. She needed to follow due process – and to fish out for any information he would give her, willingly or not. She needed to confirm her hunch, after all.

“That’s a strange choice of words” he replied, his fake cordiality returned. “After all, from what I’ve gathered, not all Normals look the same to you, Commish.”

“That’ll be Commissar Carin for you, Mr. Roughfeather. And I’m not sure I understand your insinuations – nor do I like them. They sound suspiciously like a threat.”

“Well, that’s because they are” chuckled the man, dropping his mask for a more honest disdain. “I guess what they say about huge bitches like you is true, Commish. You do get things fast. And yet, you’re still poking the hornet nest. You’ll get stung soon enough.”

Laure had to give it to him. He did sound genuinely threatening, for another Normal at least. She didn’t doubt that for the little fellows, the sudden change in tone and behavior would be both jarring and frightening, and the not so veiled threats probably added a layer of shock and horror to his usual victims. Sadly for Mike Roughfeather, she was anything but a Normal, as he would soon discover.

“Mr. Roughfeather. It seems your working habits with the previous Commissar have given you a wrong impression of what one in my position can do to the likes of you. I am warning you. Call me Commish again, and you’ll regret it. Less than what’ll happen next, but still. Avoid the unpleasantly it’d entail, if only for the sake of our city’s healthcare system.”

“Oh really? And what can you do to me?” he smugly asked, before being violently thrown to the ground.

“Something like that for starter” growled Laure, her frightening – for Normals – eyes almost alight with fury.

She had simply thrown a well-worn out eraser at Mike. It was a small piece for her, barely large enough to grip correctly. And she had thrown it at a speed she knew would be neither fatal nor even dangerously injuring. But for Mike, it had been a piece of gum twice as large as he was tall, and several time his mass hurled to him at such a speed he was sent back several meters away. Without the implant, he would probably have died. Sadly for him, he was implanted.

“You crazy bitch!?” he roared, as he tried to get up, but froze when an ominous sound, the feet of an enormous chair, scratched the floor.

Laure felt a strange tingle in her body as she looked at the terrified little man on the floor. She didn’t want Normals to be terrified of her, but she couldn’t deny the power trip it gave her that they were. But unlike with Dragos, Roughfeather’s terror as she moved toward him, her face cold and grim, there would be no shared pleasure from what she’d do, if needed. She couldn’t hurt him too badly, but she could terrify him enough for him to spill the beans.

“You will hold your tongue, Mr. Roughfeather. You may believe that you have ways to harm me. You have none. Your veiled threats are transparent to me. I know very much who you think you could hurt or worse to force me into compliance with your nasty behavior. Sadly for you, I have very strong protective feelings. And I never act without planning first.”

As she had talked, she had moved closer to his prone form, pinned under the tiny bit of eraser, which proved too heavy from his to lift, at least fast enough. He bleached as her heel-clad feet came to a rest on each side of his body, probably because he realized how utterly minuscule he was compared to them. Laure was not smiling; her face a mask of cold fury, and Mike Roughfeather started to wonder if he hadn’t made a huge mistake. But he was too boorish to surrender without a fight.

“You huge moron!” he spat, failing miserably at looking threatening with so much of his body covered by an eraser. “I know where that barista live! Where he works! I just have to send a message and he’ll be dead! Or even stay silent, and my guys will off him also!”

Laure snorted a depreciative laugh. That that man had been able to threaten his previous Commissar, blackmail his superior officers and generally abuse his position in the police told more about the weakness of the institution than any power or influence of Mike. And she had told him the truth, she never acted without planning. She had known perfectly well that revealing her feelings to Dragos would expose him.

“You really are stupid. You truly think I don’t know how scum like you behaves in a pinch? I am a Giantess, the thinking process of little peoples is boringly easy to predict. I knew you’d threaten Dragos. It was thus extremely easy to ingrain peoples tasked with protecting him at work and near his home. Being a Grown has a lot of perks, Mister Roughfeather, and especially being a Giantess.”

“What? I… You’re lying!” screamed Mike, his voice shrill now.

“No, I don’t. Only pathetic little men like you need to lie. I am, literally, above such behavior. Now, let us be clear. You’re finished. You will be expelled from the force, and spend a lot of time behind bar. Now, you can make it a little more agreeable to yourself by revealing what you now. We both know that you are an important player in what went among the cops and the gangs. You better speak now, really.”

“Yeah, sure! Andrea would kill me if I told you anything, bitch!” spat Mike, making Laure sigh.

That idiot didn’t even realize he was giving her something to work with. Whoever was that Andrea, she was important enough for Roughfeather to use her as a threat to a Giantess. She wondered if she was of her size herself – she was convinced that no Titanic or above had any interest in the little dealings of the Normals. And even her kind was supposed to not care about them either – she was unique among Giants, for that.

Well, almost, she corrected herself. Whoever was the monster eating Normals alive, she was also focused on them and what they did, in her own twisted way. And judging by the man she had at her feet, spitting insults and empty threats at her, she was certain he’d have alluded to that Giantess if he had known her. This meant that she was probably a new player in town that added to the danger of the situation.

“Mister Roughfeather, shut the fuck up” she finally sighed, putting on right foot on top of him and simply stopping his attempt to move the eraser out of him. “You are clearly not understanding what’s happening. You will tell me everything you know. I will use it to clean the police force of Gigantopia even deeper. I will reforge it into something the people can trust and respect, if not love.”

“You’re insane!” spat Roughfeather. “You think you’ll be able to find anyone doing that work in that kind of institution? The police is the only place Normals can feel powerful, not under the thumb of freaks like you! You’ll fail!”

“We shall see” almost purred Laure, who enjoyed both Mike’s fear and anger but even more his ability to give him an even better understanding of what drove the corrupt cops.

Not all of them shared into this vision, of course. She had purged peoples who were only into it for the wealth they could amass, or to help friends in the gangs, who had simply joined to protect them from the arm of the law. But some had had another edge, she had never been able to pick up – mostly because she hadn’t needed to, to have them expelled if not arrested. But now, she realized she’d need to work even more than she had.

“That will be all, Mister Roughfeather” she stated coldly as she increased the pressure on the eraser, just enough to push the air out of the Normal man’s lungs. “You can remain silent for now, you will have to undergo a very thorough interrogation. I know who will be doing that. But just so you know. If anything happens to Dragos, even a ruffled hair… you and every associate will be crushed. And I am not talking metaphorically. Am I clear? Oh yes, you can’t answer, can’t you?”

She smiled as she noticed Mike Roughfeather’s losing consciousness and removed her foot from over him. She picked him and the eraser, exited her office and dropped him, just a tad too hard, onto the ground in front of the officers she had tasked with the local detention cells. They looked at each other’s and the one on the right side sighed and gave a handful of pieces into his friend’s extended hand.

“A bet?” asked Laure, amused in spite of herself.

“Yeah, I expected that one to not make it out alive of your office, Ma’am” explained the first cop.

Laure laughed it off, shaking her head. But as she returned into her office, she realized that he would have won his bet if Mike had been dumb enough to hurt Dragos. God help anyone, even a Gigantic, who would threaten her love, because she’d crush them all, no matter how she could achieve it. And when it came to Normals, it would be extremely easy to do so. She paused suddenly.

“Perhaps that’s what our monster feels about” she realized, as a deep sense of dread befell her.

Chapter 11 - Respite by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A calmer chapter before diving fully in the dark side of Gigantopia :)

Chapter 11 – Respite

Rick sat nervously at home. Ever since he had learnt of a Giantess maneater at loose in Gigantopia, his nerves had been failing him. It was dumb, the risks of just stumbling upon her like that were near zero. She seemed to have only been active in the Norther Docks region, as far as they could tell. And he lived in the central sector of the Nation, damn it! And yet, his knees kept shaking.

“You really need to take a sick leave” said Alicia as she walked in, wearing next to nothing, but holding two cups of hot cocoa in hand.

It was quite strange to see her like that, with a pink see-through gown, that left very little to the imagination. Somehow, her tanned skin wasn’t obscured by her clothes and he could see every nook and cranny of her muscular body. And that she wasn’t wearing anything. He blushed and looked away, but Alicia’s crystalline laugh made his face turn redder than ever. He wanted to disappear but when her large body sat next to him, he didn’t move.

“You’re really adorable, you know that?” she chuckled as she extended one of the cups toward him.

He took it in his hands, and as he did so, their fingers touched. He looked up and smiled at her shyly – and she responded in kind. It was surprising. Barely two days ago, Rick wouldn’t ever had believed that their relationship would move beyond friendly banter and perhaps a tiny bit of sexual tension he’d never give in. Even just after recounting the ordeal of the poor sons of bitches eaten alive by the Giantess, he was confident he wouldn’t give in.

But then, two days ago, she had asked him about his feelings for her. Just like that, point blank in the car, as they finished their day’s duties. It had been so out of the blue that Rick had taken almost ten seconds just to understand what he had been asked. And then, well, he had poured his heart out. Better to be honest than to try to hide was his motto in this sort of situations.

“I find you super attractive and if you were into me, I definitively would jump in the air. But only as long as it doesn’t impede our work.”

At least it’s what he had wanted to tell. Alicia had cut him off as he just finished the word attractive by kissing him with a passion. It was then that he had realized how strong she truly was. He had, for a second, tried to move away because he had been surprised but with just one hand on the back of his skull, she had pinned him. And ever since. Well, Rick had discovered he was very puny compared to his lover.

“So… why didn’t you tell me you were way stronger than you look?” he asked her as he sipped his cocoa.

“Yeah, sure. Hey Rick, you just know me, I’m a Normal but also a freak, and not just because I’m way taller than the rest. I’m one of the 1,5% of Normals with a Grown parent who developed a mutation. I’m five time as strong as I look! How well it would have worked with you, right?”

“Well, I’d tell you you’re exaggerating. You must be twice as strong as you look, only” replied Rick with a smile as he took more of the coca.

“Please” huffed Alicia, suddenly pushing him toward her with one arm, as she drank also. “I’m always keeping it under control. You’ve no idea how everything is fragile to me, if I don’t. Even if it seems that you like it.”

Rick gasped and almost slipped his hot cocoa. Alicia was caressing his crotch while grinning at him. And by the Gigantics, she was strong! He tried to push her hand away, gently at first and then more forcefully. But he couldn’t even make it budge a little. It was as if he had tried to move a heavy plate of steel with his hand alone. It was impossible, and he was forced to let his towering partner do as she pleased.

“You know I do” he admitted, as he stopped his futile efforts. “But I think we should drink our chocolate before you show me how strong you are, Alicia. And I can prove that some places are soft still on you.”

He grinned at her as he moved his hand to one of her breasts, touching it. He wished he could have cupped it, but those were way bigger than he had expected. Perhaps because she wore clothes constraining them – he had seen those – instead of bras. Perhaps because she could compress them a little, like some Growns were rumored to be able to. Perhaps because the muscles underneath were just so massive that they made the tit look bigger. In any case, he could just cover a part of one with his hand.

“Hum, I love the sound of that. But I don’t need to wait to show you, Rick. Just don’t spill your cocoa on me!”

Rick had no idea what she had in mind, but he needn’t wait for too long. Alicia pushed her free hand beneath his ass and simply lifted him. It wasn’t comfortable at all, but she did lift him. She grunted a little – as small as he was compared to her, he was still in good shape for a Normal and weighted more than he looked. But she could clearly do that to him for a long time, if she wanted to.

“See?” she gloated, her eyes beaming with pure joy.

Rick didn’t answer. He simply leant forward and kissed her. It was her turn to be surprised now, like he had in the car. She almost dropped him, but at the last second, she managed to bring his body back into balance, as she leant into his kiss. It was a little uncomfortable, perched as he was, but Rick enjoyed it nonetheless. It was taking his mind far away from the horror that haunted him.

“And no coca was slipped” he chuckled when he finally broke the kiss.

“A shame” she replied, with a dreamy smile on her face.

She gently dropped him back on the sofa and they drank in silence for a time. Rick wondered if she was really into him or if she just needed an outlet for the tension she must also feel, after the revelations about a maneater in town. A literal one, a cannibal, even if it felt strange to call a Giantess that, since it implied, she was the same species as her victims. And Rick always had had difficulties not seeing Growns as something else.

“When did you realized you were this strong?” he asked out of the blue.

“In my teenage year” replied Alicia quite honestly. “I was starting to have my body change; I was growing way faster than other girls – or boys. And I quickly realized I could do things they couldn’t. Lifting way more weight, being way tougher, that sort of things.”

“Must have been really cool!”

“If I had been a boy, perhaps. But as a girl? Well boys were jealous because they couldn’t hope to compete with me, and girls didn’t like much having someone overshadow them in all department, since I had beauty, brains and brawns.”

“And modesty to boot. A perfect little girl, all things considered” taunted Rick, amused by Alicia’s smug look of superiority as she recalled her past.

“You could say that, yeah” she admitted with a laugh. “But it was true. I had always been taller than everyone so I had a few friends. When my body started to change, it became even harder, but I’ll be honest, I didn’t care. Much. There were days were being hounded for being who I am was tiring.”

“I can assume it would, yeah.”

“But I bounced back, found my calling. Got a great partner in the end” she continued, grinning down as him and putting her free hand on his lap in a very owner way. “One who doesn’t speak much about his past, however!”

“Oh, well, I guess it’s fair I share a little” sighed Rick; “After all I did ask you about yours.”

“Yeah you should. But as I can see, we’re out of cocoa now. And I’m in need of you, so you can speak while we have fun, little man.”

She lifted him. She just lifted him as if he weighed nothing and pushed his face into her breasts. He was so surprised he dropped his cup. It was a good thing he had a thick and wooly carpet here, or it would have shattered. Not that he would have noticed. Alicia’s cleavage smelt intoxicatingly good, and those breasts! They seemed to be each bigger than his head, and quite firm, two walls of flesh threatening to suffocate him tenderly.

“God, how much I wish I was a Gigantic now” she purred. “I’d put you just her between my breasts, in a little cage and I’d have worship them? And when we’d be home, after a long and tiring day doing whatever they do, I’d let you out for some mountain climbing.”

“I also like cave exploration” grunted Rick as he bit softly into the supple flesh in front of his mouth, eliciting a loud moan from Alicia.

“Good. I know one cave that needs some serious exploration” she said as she dropped him on his bed.

Rick lost no time and dropped out of his clothes. Stark naked he looked at Alicia loomed over him. His bed was low, like most Normals like them those days. It was barely above ground, a sort of Japanese futon, truly. It only made the towering blonde even more impressive, her naturally tanned skin glowing softly under whatever light pierced the stores of his windows. She was gorgeous and Rick gasped when she positioned over him.

“I hope I won’t be too heavy.”

“I liked it last night” he chuckled, but she looked serious.

“Last night I let you ride me. Now you’re below. Tell me if I get too rough, I need you to tell me your story, Rick.”

He hadn’t really a moment to react. She just straddled him, and let herself fall on him. He gasped as air extracted itself from his lungs. It turned out she wasn’t just way stronger than she looked, it was true also of her weight. But nothing his own toned body couldn’t endure. He took another breath and smiled as he started to move his hips, eliciting a grin of pleasure from his massive lover.

“My parents weren’t born here” he explained, as he put his hands on the lower back of Alicia, caressing it and biting his lower lips. “They moved in because of my father’s aunt, who had found a well-paying job here. She wanted her older brother to enjoy it, but it was a little difficult.”

“Why so?” gasped Alicia, as she shifted a little on his body, grinding her hips on him, making him wince. “If you had someone in, why would you struggle? Gigantopia is always searching more workers, I think!”

He tried to answer but Alicia picked the pace and he couldn’t really speak for a moment. She was ravenous, he realized, and dominating. She wasn’t ruthless or cruel, she made sure he took pleasure in what she did, as she looked at him, but it was clear that she was in charge and she loved it. He loved it too, and he enjoyed the moment. Nothing mattered but the way her body shifted over his, her powerful muscles shifting tantalizingly.

“When…” he started when she slowed her pace, making him groan a little as he had been nearing climax. “When we arrived, they realized that what my aunt wanted was scrubbers and workers. She was, you see, a Small.”

“Really? And she was born outside Gigantopia? That’s rare nowadays. Even what, forty years ago. Or way more I guess.”

“More like sixty-five” grumbled Rick. “I was born as my parents slaved at her feet, drones in her beehive. I would have loved to hate her, but I couldn’t. As a kid, she adored me – she always loved the little ones, my Dad had told me. And she was gorgeous. Fuck, even just before I met you, she was still my ideal woman.”

“Should I guess I’m your ideal woman now then?” chuckled Alicia as she moved faster again, pinning him with her hands, with such force that he winced in pain. “Sorry” she said but she didn’t use less strength. “But I really want to be all out on you, Rick. I like you, I want to be with you more but I want to be sure you’d be able to handle me as a lover.”

“I handled my aunt” he grunted as he used all his strength to move a little and lift his arms to grope her tits. “And I was just a teenager!”

She squealed as he fondled her tits, and he enjoyed the feeling. They were not at all like his Aunt’s, those had been absolutely ginormous, bigger than the car they used to patrol around the city. He had been trapped in there, playing with nipples larger than his whole torso. To his own stupor, he realized that while he had chased after a woman that would allow him to reciprocate these pleasures with a girlfriend.

But with Alicia, he was loving sex with an equal – or near equal, at least – and he wondered if he hadn’t wasted years chasing a fantasy he could never achieve. He wanted to be with that towering blonde bombshell, he wanted to go home to meet her, to have his body lifted by her insane strength and enjoy times together. He started to gasp and his dick pulsed as he came into his lover.

But his dick was still hard as rock and he continued to move his hips, ignoring the uneasy sensation in his penis and thrusted upward. Alicia also continued, and he wondered if he’d see his bones broke around the hip as she started to really let loose. It was as if he was crushed repeatedly. But he soldiered through it and finally, she also reached her orgasm, screaming so loudly his ears winced. And then she fell on him, trapping his face between her tits.

“Fuck, that would be a good way to die” he whispered to himself as he groped her ass, nibbled at her breasts and started to move his hips again.

Chapter 12 - Released and trapped by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I haven't been able to write for some time, but here's a chapter I already finished ! Only more in advance, I need to return to the writing room, damn it !

Chapter 12 – Released and trapped

Matthew shivered a little. It was, it turned out, harder than he would have assumed to get out of the ambulance and wait for Christina to pick him up. Here in the streets, not too far from his home, he was terrified that someone would recognize him. Andrea would have him killed, he knew too much about her and her business. But he had had no choice, the hospital had picked that info from his implant.

The cursed thing had saved his life but now it was dropping him in hot waters and he wanted out. Mercifully, Christina had arranged for him to be dropped near the end of her shift. Sure, the hospital she worked at was far from his place, but still. As he anxiously looked at his watch, Matthew couldn’t help but try to calculate how quickly she could be here. Strange as it was, she was his only hope of safety.

Ten more minutes went by, where he became ever more nervous. He hadn’t even tried to get into his small appartement. What could he get there? Clothes? It seemed like a good idea, so he decided that he could get in for a moment – surely Christina wouldn’t mind and it couldn’t be that dangerous. Nothing seemed amiss in the building and his door was fine. But when he entered, he tripped a wire.

With a swore, he let himself fall on the ground, expecting something to happen. Nothing did. Looking up, Matthew realized that his place had been cleaned dry. There remained nothing, not even a pair of socks probably. And still someone had expected a visitor. Perhaps a cop or something like that. He winced as he crawled carefully toward a peculiar piece of furniture. With some careful manipulation, he removed what seemed like a sturdy part of it.

Inside, the secret compartment was still full. Pictures of his families, a few letters that his old-fashioned Mom had sent him – and some precious money. At least he’d be able to buy his own clothes in the near future. Perhaps he could earn some wage as a cleaner at Christina’s. With a sigh, he crawled back, only get up once he was out of the gate and closed it. And then, terror hit him.

What if it was an alarm signal, he had tripped? Someone was then alerted to his little visit. And who but himself or a close acquaintance would come here? He hadn’t been gone for long enough that his absence be suspicious. His tenant probably still expected the rent in a few days, and since he was lenient, he’d probably wait another week or two after that to come and knock on the door to know why he was late.

He rushed outside, barely taking the time to close the door – perhaps they’d believe it was a false positive if he did so. He went outside, panting, and looked around. There was no one, yet. Terror griped him. He wouldn’t survive a second death penalty by Andrea, he knew it. He needed to get out of here. He needed to. He needed to... Matthew couldn’t even think straight anymore.

“Matthew?”

A powerful voice startled him; just as large fingers enveloped him. Christina had arrived and he hadn’t even heard her. Considering her worried face, he probably had remained unresponsive to her voice before she picked him up. Even as she did, he was shivering, terrified that someone had seen him or heard her. But she seemed to pick up the causes for his agitation, as she started to briskly walk away.

“Sorry for being late, I’ve never come here before and not that many streets can accommodate someone my size here” she explained, but he wasn’t sure she was expecting him to answer – she sounded more like she was talking out loud, just to calm him down. “Case in point!”

Matthew looked around him, and he had to admit she was right. To reach his appartement, she had to walk into a street so narrow – compared to her physique – that her hips grazed at the balconies on each side and if her legs had been a tad larger, they’d have made the street lights fall. He had chosen this place precisely because Smalls and the other bigger classes of citizens didn’t like to walk in such a tight place. It was a Normal warren here, and it made them feel safer. Well, it used to.

“We should be home in an hour or so” she explained. “It could be faster if we could take a subway or a train from here, but the nearest that can accommodate a Small is at a 20 minutes’ walk, sweetie. In the meantime, why don’t you breathe a little, you’re safe now.”

Matthew let out a mewl of agreement. He was still utterly unable to speak, panic was still gripping him, but he was certain that Christina would make him feel safe in no time. After all, she was massive, even taller than Alicia, and probably in a better physical condition, considering that she wasn’t an obese tyrant! Even then, a smidge of apprehension continued to color his thoughts – was he truly supposed to be in her hand all walk long?

As if on cue, she lifted the one that held him and with a practiced move, dropped him between her tits. He hadn’t even a second to yelp before he was engulfed by the two small hills. Those things were enormous and heavy and, perhaps their most terrifying feature, unyielding. He couldn’t even make a dent into them as he struggled a little. He hadn’t even had the time to gape at his nurse’s cleavage that he was inside of it.

“Hum, I love you there” she purred. “It makes me feel sooo big. Am I big to you, Matthew? Am I woman enough for you” she whispered in a tantalizing way into his ears, as he looked up at her, her face a mixture of arousal, power-trip and love. “Am I making you feel minuscule and yet safe?”

“A-a-alll of the-e-e-e abov-abo-above!” he meekly replied, and she chuckled.

“Good. I wouldn’t want it any other way, and it’ll be easier to walk like that – and to play with you. I hope you don’t mind my girls, I know they may seem a little on the little size right now, but when at home… Oh baby, you’ll adore them.”

Now Matthew was a tad alarmed. She believed her tits were small now? They were larger than Andrea’s! And her former boss rack was so massive that he could sworn each of her tit was large enough for a one room appartement! Christina’s were already so enormous that he would have bet a small two rooms for a Normal would have been roughly the same size as each of hers!

He was aroused, and terrified. She could kill him just as easily as Andrea had tried to. Perhaps even more easily, she could just suffocate him to death between her mounds. And she was aroused by the power she had over him. He had never been with a woman like that – and not just because of her size. In his experience, must girls wanted to feel safe and have a stronger mate. Not she, clearly!

“I want to have you with me all day long” she whispered. “What do you think about it, Matthew? Me going to work with you hidden in my bra. If I feel kinky you’ll be in my panties. And if you were unruly, perhaps that my ass would be a fitting place for punishment, don’t you think? They are all so huge compared to you…”

It was not a prospect that Matthew relished, at all. But he knew he hadn’t much of a choice. Christina was infatuated with him; it could be the only way for him to survive in the days and months to come. But being at the merci of such a massive being who seemed more and more unstable as she raved about what they’d do together was starting to sound less appealing. Mercifully, she didn’t really want an answer.

A sudden increase in the pressure surrounding him suddenly alarmed him. Was the letting her breasts grow bigger already? Her clothes would never be able to contain them at all if it was what was happening. But no, he realized as he looked up and saw her grinning. She was pushing her tits upward by using her elbows. A common trick for all endowed women who wanted to look even more so.

But she was a Small, a very tall one at that, and her breasts were humongous from the start. He wondered how she looked to someone her size. Had he been a Small himself, would he have been attracted to her? Probably. Would he have been able to resist the urge to kiss, her, to pin her against a wall and make love to her, enjoying the feeling of her huge breasts under his fingers, on his torso? Probably not.

“You’re so tiny” she whispered; her voice heavy with lust. “Just the perfect size to be the lover I’ve always wanted. Diligent, gentle and obedient. You’ll be obedient, won’t you Matthew? You’ll do anything to please your so much bigger wife, won’t you? You’ll always aim to please me, right?”

“O-o-of co-ou-urse!” he managed to reply – surprisingly, the slight difficulties to breathe he was experiencing didn’t hinder his speech even more.

She cooed and smile, but then one of her fingers appeared and he was pushed deeper into her cleavage. Deeper and deeper until he couldn’t see anything but her pale flesh all around him. Her heart was beating faster and faster, sounding like a terrifying drum to his ears. God, she was enormous! And he had heard that some crazy dudes tried to woo Gigantics! He was already just an action figure to her; he couldn’t fathom the idea of being an insect compared to someone he’d have loved.

He had a lot of times to consider it, as the rest of the way toward Christina’s home was spent hidden like that. Of course, to her and the rest of the world, if was a very short trip. But to him, surrounded on all side by her breasts, it was a long ordeal. It was a testament of how much he trusted her that this experience didn’t turn him into an incoherent mess. It did look a tad too much to Andrea’s attempted murder for his taste, after all.

But contrary to what most peoples seemed to assume, even himself, Matthew was made of a sterner stuff that he was given credit for. He wasn’t a violent thug, not by any stretch of the imagination. But he was an hardened criminal and he knew how to endure some events far better than a law-abiding citizen. Surprisingly, said events included being trapped between titanic breasts. He could live with that, he realized.

Let’s see how you like it, Christina, he suddenly thought.

He bit her. Not hard, he didn’t know how sensitive she was, after all. But he was almost certain it’d be sufficient to make her react. And indeed, he heard a low gasp. The heart pumped faster and he grinned, as he started to kiss and nibble the monumental orb on his left. He could barely move his body, trapped as he was, but he could do that. If he had tried to look upward, his view would have been blocked by the breasts entrapping him in a small cocoon of hot, white flesh.

But he found out he enjoyed it greatly. There was something of the gratifying, knowing that, for once, he had attracted someone so powerful. It hadn’t been under the better hospices; he wasn’t sure she was truly sane – she probably took a lot of pleasure being around peoples in need of her help at the hospital. But Christina was into him and if she wanted an obedient toy, he could be an obedient and proactive toy for her, at least for now.

She walked some more, and Matthew continued to be the good little pleasurer she wanted him to be. And while she didn’t talk to her tits in public, he heard her coo and moan softly, the sounds probably never truly leaving her mouth, but reverberating in her torso. He was grinning, until she came to an abrupt standstill. Her breasts seemed to deflate slightly and he heard her swore loudly.

“Wha-a-at’s hap-hap-happe-pe-pening?” he called, doing his best to not scream too loudly, in case someone was close to Christina – was she in danger?

“What are you doing here?” asked his Small lover, her voice stern. “I told you I don’t want you around here anymore, not after the shit you pulled last time!”

There was something strange in Christina’s voice. A tinge of fear, if Matthew wasn’t mistaken, and whatever was enough to make a towering Small afraid was bad for his health. So he decided to courageously keep his mouth shut. He tried to curl into a ball, hoping to look as invisible as possible. God bless Christina’s mammoth breasts! In them, he was still completely hidden and perhaps it’d save his life.

“Happy to see you too, big sis” drooled a voice, a feminine one.

Terror roiled inside Matthew. There was no mistaking it for anything else. Each kind of people had its own nature to their voices. Normal’s ran the gamut from deep to high pitched but that was hit. Smalls added a tessiture not unlike the infrasonic growls of mighty beasts, colossus still in the “natural” range size of other beings on Earth. Titan’s voices were like great storm, thundering from a distance, even attenuated by the implant. Gigantics were speaking with the voices of gods, and it helped explain their many cults.

But Giants and Giantesses… Those were perhaps the most terrifying to Normals, because their voices carried something deeply monstrous. He had heard a few and every time they spoke, he had felt as if bombs were cracking inside their throats, as if their words were pushed by explosions and the deaths of thousands. At least, it was the common consensus among Normals he knew.

Matthew suspected it was mostly because Giants were the biggest Growns truly interacting with Normals. Titans and Gigantics had better things to do than to try and hold formal discussions with peoples who were mites or specks of dust to them. He couldn’t blame them. But Giantesses… those could roam some of the bustling streets of Gigantopia, crushing dozens in their careless trolls if they wanted to. And all the while bitching about Normals scurrying at their feet! And one was here now.

“What did you do, Loana?” groaned Christina, her voice sounding a little bit deflated, as if she knew she didn’t truly want to hear it but had no choice.

“I’ve eaten some vermin and my stomach can’t settle… Please, help me...”

“Shit” muttered Christina and Matthew could have sworn she was looking at him with dejected eyes.


Chapter 13 - Bigger help by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A Christmas Update ! If you like taller gals, you may like this chapter :)

Chapter 13 - Bigger help

Laure was nervously waiting in an empty plain. She hated that she had to do that. She was the Commissar! She should have been a figure of authority. She was a figure of authority. And she was a Giantess, to boot! She was the one towering above everyone! Usually. Because today, she needed some help that no Giant would be able to give, and it meant turning toward the bigger Growns in town. And she hated it.

She had almost taken Dragos with her. She didn’t like to be alone with people that dwarfed her so much, and she felt that by being here, her lover would have helped her not feel too minuscule. But it would have mean exposing him to the enormous duo she was supposed to meet, and she could have none of that. She gritted her teeth, shuffling nervously. Hopefully, only one of them would show up, but she doubted it. Titans liked to rub into the face of Giants that they were four time their size, after all.

In fact, they were so massive that they just couldn’t live near Normals or Smalls at all. It would have been a disaster, everyone knew it – Giantesses already had a hard time looking where they walked in the crowded neighborhoods of the nation. But Titans and Gigantics were of another order of magnitude. And even with their impossible eyesight and the implants, they couldn’t make sure they wouldn’t trample hundreds, if not thousands, of smaller peoples if they lived with them everyday.

That power should have been intoxicating, but as far as Laure could tell, they didn’t really care about it. Cults sprouted around them of course. Some Normals couldn’t help but deify them, and the Giantess couldn’t really blame them. Titans already made her feel like a little child! And she was one of the tallest beings to ever have roamed the Earth. Normals fantasized about the power her kind had, but the taller Growns were a world apart from her.

“Hello Laure” boomed a voice, startling her.

“Someone’s jumpy” chuckled another voice, deeper and masculine.

She turned around, cursing under her breath. How she had failed to notice their approach, she couldn’t tell. She was too lost in her mind, probably. But the due of two hundred meters tall colossus that approached made her forget all about it for a moment. As much as she was loath to admit it, they were breathtaking. The bigger the Grown, the better they looked, and while she was “smoking hot” according to Dragos, she felt bland and unremarkable compared to the two that approached her.

Tamia was the one she had wanted to see most and the one she focused on first. She was absolutely stunning. Her black skin, darker than any Normals ever had, was glistening in the sun, her almost naked body for all to see in its glory. She only wore a belt and skirt around her larger hips, her body seemingly only composed of impossible curves. Laure was quite busty, with a heavier frame, but compared to her friend, she was flat.

Each of Tamia’s tits looked as massive as the Giantess whole body. The Titaness never bothered with shrinking them down. Apparently she found it bothersome and since she didn’t interact much, if at all, with Normals beyond her step-father and step-brothers, she had no problem with it. She was enjoying it even, because she attracted a lot of attention, even with her dream-like personality.

Her husband, Antony, was quite different. Where his wife looked massive, he was thin – in fact Tamia probably weighed more than twice his weight. But he didn’t look frail, he looked stunning in his own way. He barely had any fat and his muscles played under his pale skin. His long white hair and violet eyes, a deep unnatural purple – unnatural for Normals that is – completed his looks and he was just as scantily clad as his wife.

And that bulge! Laure couldn’t help but look at it – she had to look up to look at them anyway so that thing was right into her view. And she couldn’t pretend she didn’t know what he packed. Back in her younger days, before he settled with Tamia, she and Antony had had a fling. Nothing too much but she had had a hard time even sitting after a night with him – and he had loved it, finding it adorable.

“Hi Tamia, Antony” she finally replied, her voice perhaps a little too shaky. “Sorry to bother you so early…”

“You never bother” chuckled Tamia, a large smile on her face. “In fact it’s been too long, ever sine you took your job that we haven’t seen or heard about you! I was wondering if you had forgotten about us!”

“Commissar is a rather time-consuming job, my love” interjected Antony, winking at Laure who blushed a little – he truly had a captivating voice. “It must be especially hard for someone trying to clean house!”

Laure grimaced a little. They were right, of course, but she didn’t really liked admitting that she had sort of forgotten about them because her job was so consuming, but also because of their… complicated relationship. They were all friends but also something else. She wouldn’t have said she was a part of a trouple or anything like that, because she wasn’t really the equal of the two lovers but they liked to spice things up with her.

“Sorry, I have been dealing with… a lot of stuff. Both professional and personal…”

“You confessed to your little man?” asked Tamia with a soft smile. “It was about time, but I hope you didn’t brought him here today, or I’m afraid he’d be shocked by our clothes.”

“Or lack thereof” grumbled Laure. “But no, he’s not here. We’ve just started to be together, and it helped me realize something important. But I’m not sure I can really talk about it out in the wild like that.”

“That’s true, you’re in such a crowded place” chuckled Antony. “But sure, you can come home with us. We prepared a lot of stuff to do with you, Little Pea.”

 

* * *

Laure was gasping for air. But her friend’s monstrous breasts were on the verge of suffocating her. Each of those weighed so much more than they looked – Titan’s bodies were denser and heavier than they looked, by far. And she was one of the best endowed of the lot, so Laure’s strength wasn’t enough at all to help her here. She couldn’t even make them move. Perhaps if Tamia hadn’t been pounded by Antony she’d have managed to, however.

She knew that’ what would happen if she contacted the two of them. She always ended in such a position when she came to their home. That she had a lover of her own was of no concern to the colossus – it was hard to take into consideration the PoV of a women four times smaller than you, she guessed – she felt the same with Smalls after all and most Normals save Dragos.

She had barely managed to make them accept that penetration was a firm no for her nowadays, not an easy task in itself. She had had to promise to make them meet Dragos, something Laure was a little wary about. She didn’t doubt that her friends would want to help her relationship with the little man, but she doubted they’d use palatable methods. He wasn’t as robust as she was, so their plays would be dangerous for him, after all.

The mass pressing on her face suddenly lifted as Tamia arched her back, her moans turning into cries of extasy. The Giantess braced for impact. Tamia’s orgasm were seismic, in all the senses of the word. She knew for a fact that seismographs caught those on print. Hundreds of thousands if not millions of tons moving so violently could only produce such a result, and Antony added his considerable weight to the whole action.

Laure gasped nonetheless when she was almost sent flying. Tamia was monstrously strong, even for a Titaness. She was one of the very rare, almost unique, case of a smaller category of Growns exhibiting traits from their directly superior kind. In fact Laure only knew of none other, in the whole of Gigantopia alive today. In her case, her body was almost ten times denser than a normal Titaness. It meant that her chubby frame hid a strength enough to allow her to lift her husband with one hand, without apparent exertion.

Or, as was happening now, to send both Antony and Laure into a desperate grapple match with her curves to not be sent away like mosquitoes. As much as she was loath to admit it, the sensation was humbling. She was nothing compared to her taller friend. If Tamia ever had wanted to keep her as a pet at home, Laure wouldn’t have been able to do anything to stop her. She was simply that massive.

And she was small and weak compared to her sisters or her mother. Laure had met several times the Gigantic Celia had been nothing but adorable, well clad and all. But she had been humongous. As a child she had terrified her, she was absolutely god-like in size. In fact she had told Laure’s mother, herself an outspoken Giantess turned into a demurred little girl in her presence, that she had to make sure no one worshipped her when she went to town!

Another seismic tremor brought Laure back to the present, just in time for a great mass to suddenly weigh on her. Antony was kissing his wife, without a care in the world for her presence between their bodies. In spite of her killer curves, Laure was just a small body pillow for the Titans, who kissed tenderly, with a little grunt from Antony in the end, the mark of his own orgasm if Laure wasn’t mistaken.

“Oh, I needed that” mumbled Tamia, as her hand fell on Laure ass and started to massage it. “And you little one, did you like it?”

“Yes” confessed Laure – she was all wet between her legs after all, such display of pure power was extremely arousing for her, even if she wasn’t the one exerting it.

“Great. So now, why don’t you tell us how we can help you?” asked Tamia.

“Can’t we get clothed first?” pleaded Laure, just as Antony started to pump his wife again. “Or Not.”

“Sorry Laure. Tamia’s so beautiful after an orgasm, I just have to give her some more love” chuckled Antony, before pressing into his wife for another long bout of passionate kissing.

“There” he finally relented, leaving his wife with a sigh of regret, allowing the smell of their sex to wash over Laure, making her a tiny bit dizzy. “What’s so bad you’re all serious like that?”

Laure told them. She told them all she knew, even if it broke totally the rules a police officer, especially a Commissar like that. But she had no choice, the repercussions of that case would be too great to be contained anyway. Hopefully Antony and Tamia would be able to help her deal with it. If not, they probably knew peoples, possibly Gigantics, who would. And that’s truly what she needed now.

“So… you’re telling me we have a cannibal in town?” asked Tamia.

For the first time that she could recall, Laure was seeing her friend truly at a loss of words. Antony was even more stunned? His mouth was slightly open and he had a horrified expression on his face. Laure understood that. It went against everything Growns believed about themselves. They could be callous, or disregarding of their smaller kindred, but never in a malicious way.

It was what had allowed them to found Gigantopia in the first place. The proof that they didn’t want to rule autocratically, or even at all for most. That they only wanted to live according to the new needs their bodies gave them. Their ancestors had all demonstrated such a commitment and it’s what had prevented all out war between the Normals and the Growns. And now that peace was threatened.

“When it’ll become known, there will be riots in the streets” mumbled Tamia, who looked dead serious now, while she remained sweaty, naked and still musky. “And the other countries, that have always eyed us badly will try to use it against us. How many peoples still hate us outside Gigantopia…”

“There is a way to avoid it” interjected Laure. “We need to catch the person who did it, judge her accordingly to her crimes and admit that things need to change in Gigantopia if we want to prevent such horror from happening ever again.”

“What would you change?” asked Antony, sounding worried. “More segregation between the sizes won’t help us.”

“I know and that’s not what I want. But we need to change. Growns need to start focusing on the lives of the smaller ones, or we will only ever see a repeat of what happened in the future. As it is, relationships within the sizes are not supported by a healthy understanding of what it is to be Normals.”

“It has always been the case” noted Tamia.

“Not always. The first generations remembered what it was to be Normal-sized. They knew how dangerous they could be and they acted to appease fears. Nowadays, everyone is born her size and we don’t really share an equal starting point. Possessive feelings develops and they can devolve into something uglier, darker.”

Laure didn’t tell them that it was a little how she felt about Dragos. That she wanted him to be hers. It was difficult to reveal that she feared to share traits with a murderess of the worst sort. But she couldn’t deny it either. She’d need to work on it – all the Growns who had feelings for someone a size underneath them would, probably. But if being deeply uncomfortable was the price to pay for those weaker than her to be safe, Laure was willing to pay it.

“Such soul searching can’t be decreed by Giants, not even Titanics” reminded her Tamia, with a worried expression. “You’ll need Gigantics. And for them to do that will mean stopping their separation of power with the nation’s institutions.”

“That separation is largely cosmetic” replied the Commissar, ignoring now her own nakedness.

“I don’t think they are, not to the extant you believe them to be. You’re right, now that I have had time to ponder it, but it’ll have huge repercussions. Especially on our democracy. It may be the end of it.”

“So be it.”

And Laure meant it.


Chapter 14 - Criminals by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here's a new chapter ! The story's taking form now, I think we're entering the final stretch (but I've already wrote two more chapter and it's set to be a long stretch !)

Chapter 14: Criminals

Rick sighed. As much he wished it was because of the slight contusions he had earned with the tumultuous lovemaking of Alicia, they had nothing to do with it. It had barely been three days since they had started dating – or fucking like rabbits, more like – and they were loving every second of it. Except for work. In the last three days, they had had more mobilization on the ground than in the entire month prior.

The Commissar had been making them hunt any and all possible links around their mysterious survivor, who had left the hospital but hadn’t returned home. Already obtaining such information had been hard enough, with the hospital needing a mandate to cooperate. But once they had obtained it, they had simply found one more dead end. The suspect hadn’t returned to his home – or if he did, he left in a hurry and not necessarily with company he wanted.

“Well, there is no blood at least” he stated, as he looked up at his partner. “Not even under the bed.”

“Great. Now move aside hon-Rick” replied Alicia, blushing a little. “I don’t want to be holding that bed for hours on end.”

Rick smiled. Alicia was surprisingly mushy once she was in a dating mode and he actually liked that. That and her strength. She was casually lifting the bed off the ground with her two hands and she didn’t seem to be more tired than if he had done the same with a small box. Perhaps a somewhat heavy small box, but still. It was absolutely entrancing to see, especially the way her muscles displayed themselves slightly more on her arms. But he had to focus.

“Right Al. Well, I think it concludes our search here. Nothing of worth, as far as I can tell.”

“We have found some hair samples” she reminded him as she gently dropped the bed, once he had moved to safety.

“Sure, but they’re not conclusive of anything. Could be his. And even if they aren’t, so what? He had friends over before whatever happened here happened? We can’t exactly use them to go and scour the database.”

She groaned, but she knew he was right. Rick sighed again. The small appartment was an absolute mess. Someone had been in a hurry coming here. The doorlock had been opened normally, as far as he could tell, but the inside of the home of their suspects were all on the ground. Clothes, a few unremarkable memorabilia – a ticket for a match of the Towering Tigers, another for the movie “To live in a Normal world”… Nothing that could help them.

“I’m pretty sure our little guy is not the cause of this mayhem” declared Alicia solemnly. “He was too careful to give us the slip to let his home in such a state. Someone tried to grab him. So he was connected to someone fishy. Someone who doesn’t want to have her activities come to light.”

“That’s not our Giantess, Alicia” he countered calmly. “She seems to be a lone operative, and it would have needed some Normals to come here. I can’t see something like her keeping someone like us alive long enough to do her bidding. I suspect that’s two unrelated cases. Gigantopia’s a huge city, and an even bigger nation. Not all crimes that happens here are related, you know?”

He got up to smile at Alicia, but the towering bombshell was faster. She gripped his sides, lifted him of the ground and kissed him passionately. He knew what she wanted to do now. He could hear her breathing quickening, the way her eyes narrowed. She wanted to fuck him, here, on a potential crime scene. And God help him, it was arousing him to no end. She was so powerful! For a Normal, she was able to not care about the law in ways he could never.

“Excuse me? Officers?”

Alicia groaned softly, broke the kiss and deposited Rick on the ground, not without copping a feel of his ass. All in her body language screamed it was only a little lost time and that they’d resume their session sooner rather than later. But she was a professional over everything else, even her raging desires, and Rick was too. He nodded, smiled at her and prepared himself to meet the tenant.

“We’re here, Mister Delaverrière” called Alicia, as Rick pretended to focus on something on a shelf.

“Sorry to disturb you, but, hum, I just received a call from someone who pretends to be a friend of my missing tenant!”

It was a huge news, big enough to distract the lovers from their urges. Delaverrière had been terrible as a helper. He didn’t care about the names of his tenants, only giving them numbers and caring only for their rent. But it was clear he had been really anxious to see the Police out of his building. Rick suspected he had some unsavory peoples living here that he didn’t want them to see. But seemingly, he had news of worth, now.

“Have you taken his name?” asked Alicia, as she moved a step closer to the balding old man.

The size difference was absolutely stunning. The old man was clearly from a line of peoples to whom tallness now equated danger. Like a lot of Normals, taller than average peoples irked him, and as each generation passed, it seemed the average got smaller – as if shrinking the Normals would do them any good! The Growns clearly weren’t interested in getting smaller at all!

But in Delaverrière case, it meant he barely cleared 1m50. Compared to Alicia, he thus looked like a particularly unlucky child, with a large belly, a few white hairs and a wrinkled face. And unlike Rick, he clearly didn’t like that the policewoman was a mountain of muscles and huge curves all around. It made him feel threatened and he reacted like a lot of cowards did, by being obsequiously servile.

“Of course Madame Officer. Jean-Pierre Bellegarde! He told me he hadn’t heard any news of his friends for weeks now and was getting really anxious.”

“He didn’t call before?” asked Rick from the sideline, turning his head away from the duo, to give the landlord the idea that he was only half-listening to them.

“I wouldn’t know sir. Usually I don’t inquire in my tenants’ lives. I guess he called me after having tried all he could to find my missing mister, uh… Matthew.”

Matthew. Just a surname. Possibly fake, but it was all they had. Rick winced. That old bastard only cared about the money he could wring out of the peoples leasing his appartements. Everything else was clearly quite secondary to him. It made for a poor informant and even poorer helper, as he confused his tenants as often as he remembered their numbers right – his rent calendar was incredibly precise, however.

“Have you told him we were here?” he asked the landlord. “Or has he expressed any interest in knowing if someone else was trying to find his buddy?”

“Uh… no and no, as far as I can tell” replied Delaverrière, turning away from the towering blonde to look at Rick, who was still focusing on whatever stuff he could find to not look the old man in the eye yet. “But he did give me a message. Told me that if he someone had news of his friend, he could be met at that pub, a few blocks away… What’s the name already… A Small Brew! Yeah, A Small Brew.”

The two police officers thanked the landlord and left the appartment. There was truly nothing more for them to learn. They returned to their vehicle and started to talk about what they needed to do now. Rick had a very strong idea, but Alicia also had one and she wanted to be argumentative. He was thankful she didn’t use her body or her strength to convince him. She could have done so and he wouldn’t have complained too much.

“We should call back-up” she had decided. “It’s extremely suspicious that such a call would happen just as we’re here. And in a pub? That’s not good. Who knows what could happen here?”

“A cordial discussion” joked Rick. “I know you’ve seen a lot of old film noirs and all that but frankly, it isn’t common at all to be ambushed in a public place like that. And I’d rather we be able to put a face on someone who knew Matthew. We need to better understand this whole mess. Was our survivor linked to what happened to the Northern Docks? It’s an opportunity we can’t pass up.”

“But it’s dangerous. I know you love how strong I am, but the name of the pub implies that Smalls gather there. I can’t fight one off. I can’t even hope to survive being trampled underfoot and it’s be easy to make it look like just a tragic accident.”

Rick winced. She was right, even if he didn’t like it at all. Accidents of the sort were indeed far more common near or around bars. Taller patrons drank whatever brew made them intoxicated, Normals also got hammered and shit happened. It was sadly accepted in Gigantopia, there had to have downsides as massive as the taller members of societies, when you were an ant among colossus, after all.

It never made the prospect of wading into a pub catering to a size class above your head attractive for most, but it was nonetheless seeing a ceaseless stream of daredevils and other young adults with something to prove – or some strong fetishes. When he had been younger and had tried to score a Small girl, Rick had seen a lot in places like A Small Brew. He still remembered some of those vividly.

Normal women, inebriated, offering quite the strip show to taller patrons and rewarded by a ride in their panties, dropped at the end of the evening, covered in cum, possibly impregnated, as their “date” started to grope someone his own size. Men licking the feet of the Giantesses around them, forced to climb on them and act as little slaves to them, only to earn a gentle rub on the head, or even nothing more than some cruel laugher…

He hadn’t ever scooped so low. He had tried to date a taller woman, sure, but he had a sense of worth, and he hadn’t been kind to the idea of debasing himself. He hadn’t been completely insane either. He had seen drunken retards masturbating on the shoes of some Smalls, who trampled them underfoot in disgust then pretended they hadn’t seen them. Once, he could have sworn he had seen a Giant drink a shot with three Normal girls in it. But apparently, they had all survived.

Truly, pubs could be dangerous. But he didn’t want to budge on it. They needed to move on their first mission together. They needed to discover why Matthew something-something had been in such a state. He had suffered a murder attempt; he was sure of it. And they needed to understand why. And that’s what convinced Alicia to relent, in the end. Even if she made her displeasure known.

“If I see you so much as look at the tits of some Small bitch, I swear were going out and I’ll fuck your brains out so bad you’ll never be able to walk again, and will only get upright for me! And we bail at the first sign of something fishy turning smelly, okay?”

“Man, I almost hope there is some super busty gal at the pub now” snorted Rick. “But deal! We go and you get us out of dodge if need be.”

The pub was quite close indeed. In a dozen of minutes, they were sitting at a table, their badges in evidence. If someone had something to tell to them, they’d come. Rick hoped they wouldn’t have to remain alone too long; it would have been great if they could finally make real strides in their investigation. And finally, there came someone. A tall black man, burly and strong looking. He sat at their table without an invitation and smiled.

“Hello, the name’s Jean-Pierre. I guess you are the people investigating the disappearance of my friend Matthew?”

“Yes, we are” admitted Rick with a polite smile. “Want something to drink? We’re on duty so it’ll only be water for us, but if you feel like getting something stronger…”

“It’s on the house” added Alicia with a grin.

“Wow, you must really need something out of me then” chuckled Jean-Pierre. “Fine, I’ll get a beer, for starters! But don’t expect me to give you everything for free after that!”

“Aren’t you an upstanding citizen?” asked Rick. “I’m sure you’ll feel a lot better answering our few questions, really. It’s not as if you have anything too bad to hide, right?”

“Well, no and no, I’d say” replied the man with a sly grin. “But I do have some information I knew myself and I’ve heard from sure sources that you went into the Northern Docks recently. Would you mind sharing some information on that and I’m sure I could find some really important stuff to give you.”

Alicia and Rick exchanged a glance. It was a risky move, and their interlocutor tipped his hand here. He had stuff they wanted, but the reverse was true. However, it meant that the situation was getting a little more dangerous than they expected. That man was working for someone else, Rick was sure of it. But that certain someone would be dangerous, if he or she knew they had went to the Docks…

“Well… I guess we can always talk. What could go wrong, right ?”

Chapter 15 - In danger by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I haven't had the time to correct the misspellings in the previous chapter, hopefully there isn't too much in this one !

Spelling corrected.

Chapter 15: In danger

Matthew was terrified. Not just because he was now inside a house with a Giantess. But because his protector had made clear that her sister must not see him, no matter what. It was a reversal of fortune he hadn’t been expecting. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn’t go back to his apartement, he certainly couldn’t call the cops. And he didn’t know how he could deal with it now.

That Leona, the sister of Christina, seemed like some… some psycho. He had heard her talking in the last few hours and her voice was giving him the shivers. Sure, she was a Giantess to begin with, but it was more the way she talked than her tone. She was slow, almost drooling, and it made her sound super creepy. He couldn’t know what she looked like, but Matthew imagined she was close to Christina.

He wished to get out of his current hiding place sooner rather than later. He needed something to drink and to eat, and he had other urges that were starting to become hard to ignore. But he was still trapped between Christina’s tits. And as much as he had come to appreciate them to travel around, it wasn’t exactly a great place to stay for hours on end. It was too hot and humid here, and the sound of Christina’s heart was giving him a headache now.

But he didn’t even dare struggle, for fear of being found out. He had had only a few moments of reprieve, when the nurse had managed to wiggle into her toilet. She had fished him out just as she started peeing, quite loudly really, and she had urgently whispered to him. He barely heard her just as she was bringing her lips near his head. She looked ragged and worried and it terrified her.

“My sister’s not well. She must never know that you’re here, Matthew. Don’t speak, don’t even make any sound she could pick up, because I wouldn’t be able to help you. So please, you have to endure it sweetie.”

“But I need to…” he had started, but she had pushed him back between her large mounds, before he could argue that he needed to relieve himself.

And so, he had been there for God knows how long. He was even trying to not breathe too loudly, as Christina walked around the house, berating her sister. It seemed that Leona was okay with that, but that the Small could do nothing more than that. Her sister had intruded into her house and she wouldn’t take no for an answer. And while he didn’t realize what she was talking about, not entirely at least, it was clear it was bad. Really bad.

“Come on, I need your help… stop trying to ignore me. I’m here and I won’t move out until you cure me…”

“I can’t cure you, for fuck sake!’ roared Christina, probably placing her hands on her torso because Matthew felt the pressure increase slightly. “You know I’ve tried, a lot! But there is nothing I can do!”

“Give me something to purge myself!” barked her sister, and the poor Normal man couldn’t help but shiver at how unhinged that voice sounded now. “You always keep stuff like that around, but you’re micro-house is too small, I can’t find anything” she added, calming herself back to her drooling normal way of talking.

“It’s not a micro house, it’s perfectly sized for a Small. Like our parents had been.”

“Your parents. My dad was way bigger” chuckled Leona.

“You’re delusional, we had paternity tests, he was yours too…”

There was a deafening slap, and a shriek and the whole world of Matthew bowled over. He was almost crushed by the massive breasts enclosing him when their owner fell. Because it was clearly what had happened. Leona had slapped Christina, hard enough to send her on the ground. Matthew winced but managed to remain silent and relatively still. He even forgot his bladder and his thirst for a moment.

He was glad he hadn’t seen the slap. It would have looked as if a young child had been hit by an adult, considering the size difference between a Small and a Giantess. And it would have pulverized him. No Normal could hope to survive a slap strong enough to send on her knees an enormous Small like the nurse was. He was truly terrified now and he could only hope his savior would get him out of here.

“Don’t back talk to me, Christina. I am in charge now. I have come into myself, and I won’t be toyed with like I was in the past. Not by rabble like you, or the vermin you like so much. Do as your told, get me the medication I need and I’ll be gentle with you, considering we are sisters. Don’t and… well, let’s say you’d wish to be your dad.”

She chuckled, and it was the most horrible sound that Matthew had ever heard. It wasn’t the cackle of Andrea, that was always devoid of any real joy and was just threatening. No, there was happiness in that drooling, wheezing laugh. Whatever else she was, that Leona clearly enjoyed what she was doing, in a very genuine way. She was hurting someone who couldn’t really defend herself and she loved every second of it.

“They… give me a minute” meekly replied Christina, and Matthew knew she was broken.

Whatever had happened to her dad – and he suspected her sister played a huge part in that – it was enough to send her reeling, to make her obedient. Because there was an undercurrent of submission in her voice just then. She wasn’t biding her time. She wasn’t angry and seething but compliant because she was forced. She was terrified, a little girl doing as her overly stern mother ordered her to.

“Good. And make sure you don’t have vermin around; I don’t want to even hear one scurrying or else… well I’ll deal with it. Are we clear?”

“We… we’re clear” said Christina.

It horrified Matthew. Christina was effortlessly dominant. She had made him her plaything, she had been quite clear on what the dynamics in their relationship would be. She’d be the goddess, the queen ruling over him, his lover but also his owner in away. He’d be the obedient pet, in need of her benevolence and power to remain safe. And she did so without resorting to even a hint of potential violence.

And now she was cowed, abjectly so. Hopefully, it wouldn’t last long. Hopefully she’d be able to get back to her usual demeanor fast enough to help him. Because if she wasn’t… if she was unable to oppose her enormous sister, who was clearly unhinged… well, Matthew wouldn’t bet one dollar on him surviving a day, let alone a week, in her house. He wondered what he had done to deserve such bad luck, really.

He felt her move, as she got up and it took a lot of willpower to not whimper pathetically. He knew he was in danger like never before but it was hard to fight against the normal reactions of his body when confronted by a powerful predator. Because that was what Leona was. It was quite clear she saw all those smaller her as pathetic and literally and figuratively beneath her. And no one was smaller than a Normal to a Giantess…

He suddenly felt his word shift as Christina pushed her breasts aside to fish him out of their confines. He almost yelped, because he hadn’t been expecting it. But before he could make a sound, Christina opened the faucet and let the water cascade, apparently to wash her face but it was clear it was to be able to whisper to him fervently. Matthew looked up at her and gasped, horrified.

The right side of the nurse’s face was red, redder than what he had ever seen someone’s face after a slap. In fact, a part of it seemed to already turn purple, as if someone had punched her. Her lips were ruptured and her right eye seemed to have difficulties opening. It was truly terrifying to realize how powerful a Giantess truly was. Smalls were already impossible to confront for a Normal, and it seemed the gulf was almost as wide between them and the next tallest kind of people…

“I’m sorry Matthew. I didn’t know she was here… that she would be back here after… Anyway. Do what you need to do now, I’ll need to hide you in my room, and I don’t know when I’ll be able to bring you out of there.”

“B-b-u-uu-ut…” he started but she shushed him.

“I can’t keep you on me. Leona is volatile. She could… I don’t want you to be hurt. No matter what. And hiding you somewhere she can’t enter is the best I can do. So please, do your thing as I search around for her medications before…”

“Hey. What are you doing running the water like that?” drooled the voice of Leona, sending a shiver down Matthew’ spine. “Are you crying and you don’t want me to hear? That’s too bad, I love hearing little rats that believe to be hot shit cry. So stop that, get my medication and then we’ll play a little, big sis.”

There was so much evil in that voice. Matthew looked at Christina, assuming she would be devastated. But it wasn’t fear so much as anger and hate that flared on her face for a moment. For a moment only, as she deflated before his very eyes. She closed the tap and looked at him. He had to do as she had told him, as she’d start rummaging into her closet. And thus, he did, even if pissing in a sink was humiliating.

“There, I got it!” yelled Christina, loud enough to make him wince, seconds before she picked him up again and pushed him back between her orbs. “No more than one per half a day, or you could get sick – or worse.”

“You think medication for someone of your stature could make me ill?” chuckled Leona, her voice was cold and devoid of anything resembling empathy as ever, as far as Matthew could say. “You’re far too insignificant for anything you’d use to be able to affect me adversely.”

“Those are made for a Giantess” grumbled Christina.

“Oh? Well, I guess someone did expect me to come back at some point? Well, give them to me and scram a little. Your hole is really cramped and you being here adds to it. Get in your room, we’ll talk later. And by talk, I mean I’ll speak and you’ll do what you do best.”

“Which is?” asked Christina, and Matthew could hear her worries.

“Being a good little slut” came the answer, as someone absolutely titanic grabbed Christina’s torso and pressed it, threatening to kill poor Matthew here and there. “I mean, I see how you look, you know? Don’t pretend you don’t get fucked by all the neighborhood. You started when I was still a kid, after all.”

“I didn’t…” started the Small that was trying to protect Matthew, whose body was feeling as if he was at breaking point – he’d pop and die in a few seconds, and without his implant, he was certain he’d have been killed already.

“What have told you about speaking back? You’re lucky you look good, I want to use a beautiful toy, not some broken one. So shut up, scram and get sexy for me. If you’re not ready when I call you. Well’ you’ll have to call in sick for a few days. Get it?”

“Yes Leona” replied Christina as she was released, saving Matthew.

It took a lot of willpower to not desperately gasp for air. He felt as if his lungs where both on fire and half crushed. But Matthew managed it. He even took slow and steady breathes as his savior – now potentially his doom – started to ascend a set of stairs. The creaking sound of wood made him wonder what could be able to support her weight, that must have been in several tons. If not dozens.

He hadn’t much time to consider it. A door was opened and then closed, a brisk movement followed and he was gently removed from his fleshy prison, to be deposited in a drawer, full of panties and the like, as far as he could tell. And above him, Christina, who was getting naked. She smiled tenderly at him, her face already seemingly in a better shape than what it had been a few minutes prior.

“Sorry that I can’t give you a proper look at me, honey” she whispered, so low he barely heard it. “But I can’t make her wait any longer. She’s far more… unstable than she has ever been before and… Well, I want your first time seeing me in my full glory to not be rushed. So I’ll close the drawer and I’ll be back as soon as I can. Hopefully she’ll leave tomorrow…”

“W-w-wait!” he managed to call, as he felt the drawer starting to move. “Sh-she-e sa-a-a-a-id tha-tha-that she-e a-a-a-te ver-er-ermin. An-an-and she con-con-consi-ders Nor-or-mal-ls li-like th-th-that, ri-rig-right?”

Christina didn’t answer. She didn’t need to. Her look of horror and pity was enough for Matthew to realize he was right. And perhaps also to realize where the team whose disappearance had earned him his punishment by his former boss had gone into. Into the belly of a real monster, the purest form of terror any Normal could think off when dealing with the Growns around him.

The drawer closed with a soft thud, but it may as well have been a death knell, as far as Matthew was concerned. He couldn’t hope to survive it, being trapped in there with such a terrible monster. That Leona would find him, or he’d make a mistake and he’d get trampled by her or Christina while trying to flee. If he remained here, what would happen if the Giantess terror killed or sent her sister to the hospital ?

He'd just die of thirst in a drawer full of feminine panties. It was absolutely not what he had wanted in his life. Tears of frustration formed in his eyes, but he battled them away. He had no choices now, just like he had had none when accepting Christina’s offer. All he could hope was that, somehow, someway, somebody would stop Leona before it was too late to save him – and Christina.


Chapter 16 - Headwinds of change by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A sexy and lore heavy chapter, before the plunge into some really dark territory !

With spelling mistakes corrected !

Chapter 16: Headwinds of change

“Commissar Carin? The 11th District’s Governor is here.”

Laure winced for a moment. She had hoped that she’d have more time to prepare for the consequences of her actions. She had hoped that the Normals leading the institutions of Gigantopia would give her the time to smooth her own speeches, to make it clear she wasn’t against them, that what she had done, what she had asked to be done, was in their interest, genuinely.

“Let her in” she said to her secretary, as she poured herself a cup of tea large enough for a Normal to use as a jacuzzi – even if she sprinkled the leaves with some elements that would be hugely toxic to the would-be swimmer.

Laure mentally prepared for her encounter with Frau Konstanz von Metternich. The 11th District was one of the wealthiest, based on what had been, a long time ago, North-Western Germany. A long string of skilled Governors had made a great use of their relations and powers to develop it far more than most other districts, making it the bleeding edge center of the nation’s technology.

Some venomous tongues said that it was because the von Metternich line, who had ruled the District for generations uninterrupted had vastly benefitted from the matriarch of their family becoming a Gigantic when the events that had caused the appearance of the Growns had happened. Perhaps it had been so, and a mortal goddess had made sure her now minuscule children wouldn’t be found wanting for anything.

Or it was their shrewdness in the chaotic years that had done the trick. Nowadays, it was impossible to track the origins of the Gigantics, they simply didn’t comply to those rules. In a sense, while still living only as long as the healthiest of Normals, they were gods, their flesh growing old without weakening, their mind sharper at death’s doors than at their prime. Laure envied them for that, if nothing else.

Because the Gigantics were, in her eyes, to be pitied. They had felt the need to seclude themselves from the rest of Gigantopia, even while they had been its architects, because they were simply too massive to interact with most of its inhabitants. They could kill thousands with an errant step, and even the tallest of Giantesses like herself were ten times smaller than those greatest colossus the Earth had ever seen.

Normals were but microscopic ants to them, invisible if not for their impossibly superior eyesight. Smalls were pocket-sized dolls, useful if one wanted to play with something minuscule without fear of killing it too fast. Giants like herself were just the right size to be their sex toys – Laure knew, Tamia’s sisters had offered her the role when they all had been younger.

Even mighty Titanics, like her friends, who made her feel small, frail and more than a little dumb – something her kind hated with a passion – were nothing but little children compared to their betters. Gigantics were that massive; and with their size came an intellect unlike any other. A lot of Normals failed to understand that the Growns weren’t just them but larger and with strange diets.

Their cells, their atoms and all were the same. Only, there was so much more of them. And it was true for their brains and their muscles. Their strength of mind and body was not proportional to their size, it was exponentially more. Her own head probably had more neurons than a thousand Normals combined so vast and dense the brain housed in it was. And she couldn’t fathom the Gigantic’s intellect.

But all of this meant that they needed intermediaries to interact with the rest of the population. And the family of Konstanz had exceptionally well-positioned herself in that role. And she knew it, of course. Laure only had to glance to the confident stride of the thirty-seven year old woman entering her office as it was her own estate. She looked up at the COmissar with a cold look of superiority.

She was pretty, Laure would give her that. Tall, for a Normal, probably around 1m70, without taking into account her high heels. Long straight hair, of a dark blonde that went well with her slender figure and her piercing green eyes. Her face had a hard edge, but the sort it seems Normal men found enticing. Her clothes displayed her power and authority. Laure wanted nothing more than to account her with her left nipple, to teach her a lesson on humility.

“You have overplayed your hand, Commissar Carin” stated the Governor, her voice cold and smug, quite fitting with her looks.

“And a good day to you, Konstanz” smiled Laure. “A sip of tea?”

The Commissariat wasn’t situated in her District, but in the complex web of power of Gigantopia’s institutions, it was von Metternich that was in charge of Law and Order. Technically, she was Laure’s superior. In truce, she was an arrogant fool that needed be put in her place, but the Commissar hadn’t dared do that just yet. That is, until she had received a certain email just before the Governor had been announced.

“I don’t want your noxious brew, and you’ll address me by my title, Carin!” spat the woman, which made Laure smile, but she reserved her answer for when her guest would ascend to the top of desk, to try and look more intimidating, she guessed.

It had the opposite effect, of course. It wasn’t a bad idea in itself to try and lean closer to the one you tried to impress, but when you were smaller than the eraser to your right, by a considerable margin, it was a foolish endeavor. One she liked nonetheless. She had to protect Dragos, nothing else mattered and certainly not when she had been greenlighted by the true rulers of the nation. Time for Frau von Metternich to learn her place.

“Konstanz. I’ll address you as befits the stuck-up little cunt you are” she started, enjoying the loud gasp of the small thing before her. “And don’t bother speaking, I’m large and in charge here, Kon” she added, pushing her little finger into the woman’s belly, sending her on her back gasping and then letting the appendage rest on her pinning her down. “And I need you to listen closely, because your future will also be impacted, not just your tight little ass.”

Laure smiled, the outrage on the Normal’s face a true balm to her worries about Dragos. She despised the Governor from even before she had become a Commissar. She had had to meet her up when she had been a teenager, and the slightly older woman had been an arrogant asshole from the start, judging her and her physic. Konstanz seemed to see in curves a proof of dissolute lives.

And Laure was stacked. Mightily. And she had been for years. As soon as she had hit puberty, she had grown like a weed. Growns reached their adult size far quicker than Normals did. But she had been exceptional in that. She had already been 55 meters tall at age 12, when most of her peers had been barely reaching the thirty marks. And her body had matured at the same speed, gracing her with enormous knockers, a wide ass and thighs that made the already slim legs of the Governor look even more puny.

“I know why you barged in today. Someone tipped you about my desire to see the Gigantics get in charge of the nation. If it reassures you, Normals won’t be the ones most impacted. You’re at the bottom of the social order, and it won’t change. But you’ll get far more protections from them than what the current status quo is giving you. No more crowds trampled to death by an errant Titan. No more files of sexually harassed Normies being put on the back-burner because the offender is a Small woman.”

Her voice trailed off. She had seen so many of those. Smalls were bitter little creatures, as far as she could understand them. What petty power and influence they could wield, they used with wanton abandon. And it included being “promiscuous” with Normals. It had been so common before she took the reins that it had become a sort of accepted cultural feature of Gigantopia.

“I get it, it makes you afraid, Kon” she continued, using a nickname she knew the other woman hated. “You won’t be a big player anymore. The power that was loaned to you would be removed, because our betters don’t need the likes of you anymore. But I think we both know you could find some other ways to remain on top of other Normals, little one. You’ve got the brains, the wealth and the lack of scruples for that, don’t you?”

“They won’t ever accept it!” spat von Metternich when Laure eased the pressure of her small finger just enough to let her speak. “They don’t want to be involved, they don’t even understand why politics matters, you dumb cow! And I’ll have your head for this outrage!”

“Wrong, on all accounts” chuckled Laure, as she pressed a little more to cut off the incoming rant. “And here’s why” she added.

She turned her screen, to show Konstanz the answer she had received from Tamia. It assured her that all the Gigantics had agreed. Her mom and sisters had convinced them that they needed to so something, that the situation was dire. Someone needed to remind everyone that Gigantopia was supposed to be a utopia for everyone, no matter how hard – if not impossible- of a task it was.

And of course, the other little bits that Laure had more than suspected but still needed confirmation when it came to Konstanz von Metternich. Firstly, that she was abusing her ties to some Gigantics to accrue more wealth and power than needed. Secondly, that she had indeed ties with some unsavory organizations. And the last, that her sense of smell had confirmed, that she was an absolute masochist.

“Yeah, as you can see, Kon. You’re finished. Your kind, your little caste, it’ll be over soon. You’ll be dispensed with. But…” she continued, leaning forward, until her massive face loomed over the minuscule woman, barely visible under the tip of her smallest finger. “You love it, don’t you, Kon? You’ve craved it ever since we met for the first time, all those years ago. You want me to dominate you, right?”

“I…” stuttered the Normal when Laure allowed her to speak once more. “I…”

“No lies, Kon, it’s your future we’re talking about it” grinned Laure, feeling a little bit wicked.

“Yes I like that!” roared the little woman, so strongly that even Laure was surprised. “It doesn’t mean I like the changes that are coming, we’ll all be even more deprived than before, us Normals, you huge cow-titted bully.”

Laure laughed. She couldn’t help it. Even as she was ranting, Konstanz had started to hump her finger, and she was blushing, her eyes glinting with arousal she could almost not control anymore. She was wrong however. Normals wouldn’t be deprived, far from it. Growns would be forced to interact with them, they wouldn’t be allowed to consider them a nameless mass of people, the unseen and unheard throng making the lives of other possible.

They wouldn’t like it, neither the Growns forced to actually consider what they were doing when they exited their homes, nor the Normals forced to live with colossus, without ever truly escaping their shadows anymore. But it was necessary that they mingled together, she was certain of it. If they continued to drift apart, they would barely live alongside each other, and not at all together.

How long then before it became impossible for any mixed-sized couple to exist? There had been positive changes on this front the last few decades, but it was still too little, too late. They needed, all of them, no matter their size, to have a drastic change in the way their nation worked – and perhaps the whole world, if needed. Even if it means that the will of the many had to be subsumed into that of the few, for a time.

“Fuck, why are you… so… so fucking big” moaned Konstanz, bringing back Laure attention to the diminutive woman under her digit.

She started to feel aroused herself now. She wanted to be with Dragos more than anything, but they both knew her libido was off the chart for a single Normal to deal with. They had been talking about it, and Dragos had accepted that some others may be brought into their relationship from time to time, as long as he was allowed to take part in it to. Laure had obviously agreed, because she’d always be in charge.

“I’m this massive because I need to be, to protect the man I love. And to have my way with you. So, what’s says you, Konstanz? You’re a stuck-up bitch of the highest caliber, I know none worse than you in that regard. But you’re sexy as hell too, and I want to see how compatible you, my man and me could be, if you get my meaning. Want to get in?”

She looked at Laure for a moment, her mouth agape, her face turning even redder. Then, in a great display of flexibility, she fished her phone, texted furiously for a few second, then threw it away. She then looked at Laure, straight in the face before snuggling her finger. No, realized the Giantess, she was trying to bring it down on her, to be pinned underneath it again? She was moaning and wincing, but she managed to talk.

“I’m free for the next two days now. Do as you please to me, Mistress.”

“Mistress… I like the sound of it” said Laure as she licked her lips. “But I have a lot of work today, Konstanz. So, I’ll put you someplace safe. But don’t distract me too much in there, or you’ll be sent in a place unruly brats are punished, hard and long” she said, as she wished the Normals, parted her mighty breasts and dropped her in her cleavage, before focusing on the rest of her duties, now that she had dealt with the most bothersome one.

“Oh, good girl” she cooed, squeezing her breast a little when she felt minuscule kisses on her skin. And the ruffle of clothes being removed. “Good girl.”

Chapter 17 - Officers down by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Fair warning, this chapter is the most violent/gory of all so far. And it'll get worse before it'll get better. If it's not your thing, don't read it, please. 

In any case, feel free to leave a review :) 

Chapter 17: Officers down

They had been talking for the better parts of two hours now. In hushed tones at first, but Jean-Pierre had gotten inebriated. Or at least, he pretended to be. Rick was no fool. That man was barely drinking his beer, in two hours he had had two relatively tame pints of amber ale. There was no way he would bedrunk so easily. So it meant it was a play for Alicia and him. And it seemed to be working on his partner.

Alicia was starting to get looser lips than he wished for, in spite of his best efforts. Now, he knew that it was a little bit too late. She hadn’t revealed anything too damning yet, but she had confirmed they had been to the Northern Docks and that they knew what had happened over there. And worse, she had revealed where Matthew had been treated. She had given Jean-Pierre a clue about where to search for him.

And Rick knew, deeply, that he didn’t want to save him. It wasn’t outright stated, but it was clear he was only here to make sure that his organization hadn’t a loose thread the police force of Gigantopia to make them fall. He leant back in his chair. They hadn’t learnt enough about the group Matthew had probably belonged to. It was clearly just general description of the cowardly character of their lost witness.

“And you don’t know how he could have gotten his grievous wounds?” asked Rick suddenly, stopping Alicia mid-sentence as she was trying to joke with Jean-Pierre, probably to try and lower his barriers a little more. “Those were… horrible, to say the least.”

“Care to describe them for me?” asked their interlocutor in reaction, a sly smile on his face for a second or two before he managed to hide it. “I mean, all that I knew was that he had disappeared and, well, he has had some bad frequentations from time to time.”

Like you, I guess, thought Rick, but he said nothing. That man was far too clever for his taste, but it seemed his sudden foray into what had happened to Matthew, bringing about the discussion back to the main topic to the forefront. Truly, Jean-Pierre was not some grunt into whatever organization he was a part off. He was someone with enough experience to be able to get two officers stalled and revealing information they shouldn’t have.

“Come on”, Rick replied with a soft smile. “We both know you know perfectly what happened to him that needed him to be sent to a hospital.”

There was a change then. Not in Jean-Pierre so much as the whole café. It was subtle, but it was enough for Rick to realize he had made a mistake. He had been played. Their interlocutor had talked and talked and he hadn’t noticed that the clients around shifted and changed. Jean-Pierre had kept them entirely focused on him but he had chosen a place where his allies had been able to enter and wait to see what would happen.

“Rick” whispered Alicia.

“I know” he replied, with the same tone. “Be ready for anything, but I’m sure we’re safe. It’s Gigantopia, after all.”

It was a lie. He had touched her feet to let her know, all he could do was hope that she’d realized it. She was their greatest card to get out of here in one place. There was no way any of those guys knew how strong she was. He had to get her out of the café in one piece, the force would need her in the future, far more than him. But it wouldn’t be easy, of course. Even their position in the room wasn’t as good as it should have been.

They weren’t too far off a door, but there were three tables, full of peoples he now suspected weren’t innocent bystanders. To get out of here would be quite the ordeal. And they had to move now. Perhaps it was still possible to avoid an open confrontation. He hesitated however. If he just got up to quickly, someone could get the wrong idea and start the whole mess when he wanted to avoid it more than anything.

“Well, it has been a long discussion but we really need to get back on our patrol duty” he said to Jean-Pierre, who shook his head slightly.

“I’m afraid not, officer. You see, you probably truly know where Matthew is, and he’s a man with a lot of friends, for all his flaws. And we want to find him.

“I’m not sure you’d be friendly with him if you did” bluntly stated Alicia, who seemed to bulge out in her chair.

Rick wasn’t sure what she was expecting, showing off her muscles like that. She already made their interlocutor and probably most other men around really worried. She was way taller than the average Normals, and muscular to boot. Showing them off in a threatening way could either scare them off, or drive them to use more drastic measures. And he wanted to avoid the second outcome as much as possible.

“I can assure you I wouldn’t lay a finger on Matthew” affirmed Jean-Pierre, and somehow, Rick believed him.

But he wasn’t the problem. As competent and charismatic as he was, it was clear to him that he was just part of a whole, not the head of the gang. And whoever had such a man under his thumb would be more than able to do to Matthew whatever he wanted. And what that mysterious man wanted was probably to finish him off. Rick suspected the injuries the disappeared witness had endured were from a Grown trying to crush him.

“I trust you, but it’s an ongoing investigation, so we can’t divulge anything about it, sorry.”

“A shame, really. You could have avoided a lot of trouble, you know? I don’t like it when it turns violent.”

The sound of many chairs being moved all around him made Rick sigh. It was bound to happen; he had misjudged Jean-Pierre at first and he also had underestimated whatever gang he was a part off. He hadn’t ever heard of any as brazen as that. Perhaps it was due to the cleaning work of the Commissar. With less allies inside the force, and names being dropped by corrupt cops to lessen their sentences, the gangs had to become more desperate.

“You don’t want to do that” stated Alicia, as she slowly got up herself, offering a full view of her towering physique – the tallest man in the café barely reached the middle of her breasts.

Rick couldn’t help but notice how big those were, even in such a situation. He was glad he had found a woman like her, who had the brains, the looks and the muscles. But it also meant that she was in danger now, because he had made a mistake. He needed to get Alicia out of it in one piece, and if possible him too. But if only one of them had to go down, it had to be him, his girlfriend was too great an asset for the force.

“Listen to my partner, guys. We are officers, you lay a finger on us, you go to jail, we all know it.”

“Only if you can testify that we attacked you” chuckled Jean-Pierre darkly. “Believe me, I’d rather you be able to do so, but now it’s too late. You’ll need to come with us and tell us everything you know. Boss’ orders, really. If it helps you, I’m sorry, really.”

Rick winced. His suspicions were confirmed, but it also meant that he couldn’t hope to negotiate at all with Jean-Pierre. And the men around them, twenty or so, knew it. The owner of the café had gotten out of dodge and Rick suspected he had been fairly well paid in advance for such an occasion. A few patrons looked genuinely terrified, and it meant that they were innocent bystanders, complicating even more the matter.

“Well then… I guess we don’t have a choice then” sighed Rick, seemingly resigning himself – just before he threw a wonderful punch right into Jean-Pierre’s plexus, sending him reeling. “Alicia, get out of here!”

He dashed, but just slowly enough that he was certain his partner could get out. A few idiots tried to stop her, but she pushed them away with ease. One particularly bellicose man drew a knife and was rewarded by a powerful slap on his face, so powerful that Rick feared Alicia would have broken his neck. But he couldn’t really focus on it, they had to leave the café. It seemed the goons hadn’t expected them to be that effective.

They still came into them, rushing while the innocents screamed loudly. But it was quickly becoming clear that them and him had underestimated Alicia. She had been in an elite strike team, and it showed. She was moving around, savagely punching and kicking, using her superior mass and strength to great effect. But not so much that she’d wound or seriously hurt her opponents.

Somehow, it made her look both even more beautiful and awe-inspiring. She was mowing through the crowd, imposing and unstoppable. He smiled as he himself punched another man in the face, proving that he had his own abilities to bear to the fight. And then a loud sound exploded behind him and pain flowered in his lower back, making him howl as agony wrecked him body.

“Rick!” shrieked Alicia, as she rushed to reach him.

“No! Get out of here! Warn the Commissar!” he roared.

He didn’t want her to get shot, it was a miracle he had been the target and not the far more massive woman. Probably because she was moving too fast and lifting the shooter’s allies off the ground with such ease that the man who had shot him feared too much to hurt them. It didn’t help him to deal with the pain easier. Guns were rare, even among the criminals of Gigantopia, they attracted too much attention.

“I’m not leaving you here!” barked Alicia, just as Rick saw Jean-Pierre, still wheezing, coming near him and readying himself to punch him the face as he was half crouching because of the pain.

“You stupid bastards could have –” started the criminal – and then his skull exploded.

Rick blinked. He hadn’t heard any other gunshot and – it was Alicia. His girlfriend had covered the distance between her former position and his with such a speed that it was terrifying. And she had punched Jean-Pierre. Punched with all she had, and suddenly Rick realized she had never unleashed herself in full on him. She had blown up a skull with a single punch! And she was not finished.

She lifted the heavy table he had been crouching against with one hand, as if it weighed nothing. She was probably planning to shield him, realized Rick, but he didn’t want it. There was still the shooter, and as strong as she was, she wouldn’t survive a direct hit in the face. Rick opened his mouth to try and convince her to leave him alone. But he was left speechless by her actions.

The table wasn’t a shield. It was a monstrously large weapon, that Alicia started to use to simply crush the goons. They couldn’t do anything, her strikes were so powerful that other tables and chairs were sent flying, becoming weapons in themselves. And when the one guy with enough brain to use his gun, he was so shocked that he missed. Alicia didn’t. She threw the table at him. The sickening sound of bones and muscles being crushed made Rick feel sick.

“I’m here, I’m here” said Alicia, as he felt her large hands cradling him. “Don’t move Rick, you’ll be fine, I promise. Nobody will hurt you again. I swear.”

“Alicia...”

Something enormous punched through the windows. Something big enough that Alicia, for all her strength and ferocity could do absolutely nothing against it. It barely grazed Rick and it sent him flying against a heap of bodies, peoples he hadn’t even noticed had been mangled by Alicia’s fury. The shock, added to the pain of the wound in his back was too much and Rick felt he was starting to lose consciousness.

“Alicia” he tried to call, but his voice was far too weak.

The last thing he saw before all went black was a hand large enough to entirely encase his partner and lover, who was couching blood, retreating from outside the ruined windows. An angry looking Small woman’s face was visible but trying to look up a little more, to see what she was doing was just too much on Rick’s body. It shut down, his implant fighting to save his life.

It shielded him the shrieks of Alicia.

Chapter 18 - A vermin’s plea by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

The latest chapter ! I need to get back to writing this story, but the last few weeks had me focused on something else entirely. Hopefully it should be over for now.

Chapter 18: A vermin’s plea

It had been hours in there. He had slept and woken up at least twice, but he couldn’t tell if it had been long rests or naps. Probably the later, even if his mouth was parched and his bladder full, once more. And the smell in there didn’t help. It smelt like Christina, but also like whatever product she used to wash her panty. And while the former was arousing him, it was weaker than the other odor, and that one gave him a headache.

But there was nothing Matthew could do. He was a little toy, hidden by his massive owner because her even more enormous sister was a threat to him. He gritted his teeth in frustration. If only the madness in that family had been in reverse and it had been Leona the gentle – if slightly unstable – nurse! He’d have managed to be absolutely safe. And perhaps even more than that.

With a Giantess fawning over him, he’d have had a mean to deal with his former boss. Giantesses had power far beyond whatever a Small could muster, even one has deadly as Andrea. Leona would have simply crushed the overweight monster that had tried to kill him, and then they’d have lived together happily ever after. But it wasn’t reality, just a fantasy and now he had to hope he’d survive a few more days.

“Yes, YES, YEEEEEEEEEES!” came the booming voice of Leona, rattling him.

It wasn’t hard to understand what she was doing. She was pleasuring herself. Most probably by using her older and smaller sister. Matthew bit his lips. In spite of himself, even without having even seen Leona, he couldn’t help but picture the scene. She looked just like her sister, a taller – oh so much taller – version of Christina, but otherwise a twin. And she was effortlessly dominant.

Her violence would have made her even more arousing, in a terrifying way.  Where her Small sister was gently domineering, belittling you with words and acts of gentleness that made you melt in her hand, Leona would have been a cruel mistress, her heart devoid of love but filled to the brim with lust. She was probably grinding her pussy on poor Christina’s face, almost smothering her in the process.

Matthew shivered. Perhaps it was his situation, or his state of dehydration, or even some consequence of his near-death experience, but he was succumbing to a form of lust he had never experienced. The very idea of being near a Grown had always given him shivers, and Andrea had done nothing to alleviate his fears, even before she almost murdered him. But now, he had been enthralled by Christina, and Leona was clearly an even bigger presence, in all the senses of that term.

He tried to resist, he wanted… well he didn’t want to be faithful to Christina. She was more or less his savior and his abductor, after all. But he didn’t want to beat it when she was used and abused. But he was so parched and afraid and confused. He needed something to take his mind off the dangers he was in. And Leona’s roars of pure sexual pleasure? They were enough to drive him over the edge.

“Yes, you little bitch! That’s what your kind is made for! To pleasure mine!”

The voice of Leona drove him over the edge. Matthew came with a gasp. He was almost having a seizure, so exhausted and thirsty he was doing so. He could have collapsed on the panties, if he had been standing. He had been sitting on them and thus managed to steady himself. His breathing was rasped and just then his belly growled. He was so pathetic that he couldn’t help but laugh.

It was what almost doomed him. He was in a drawer, upstairs, far from the ears of Leona. And yet, she heard him laugh. He knew it because, while she had been moaning and panting, suddenly there was an eerie silence in the house. It wasn’t just that she had stopped whatever she was doing to her poor older sister. No, there was malice in this sudden calm. He tried to not even breathe, as if his life depended on it – and it did, in fact.

“There are vermin in your home” growled Leona, and even her muffled voice made Matthew’s skin crawl.

There was such a malice in those few words that they sounded far worse than whatever horror she had already said to Christina. Malice and hatred and perhaps something else, a form of jealousy? Matthew couldn’t tell just yet, and he hoped that Christina would be able to convince her sister that she had imaged things. He was too weak to be able to endure meeting a Giantess, especially one as insane as this one…

“Go pick that up. I want to see it.”

The voice was deeper, growling now. Gone was the animal pleasure it had displayed a few minutes before, while Matthew was beating it. Now, Leona was ordering her sister around, her voice the one of a regal if cruel queen. Matthew shivered and wheezed. He was already exhausted; he had no chance of surviving the ordeal that was fast approaching. He closed his eyes and sighed.

Strangely enough, he wasn’t terrified, or rather his fear was so overwhelming that it couldn’t just paralyze him. He couldn’t do anything; he had already almost been killed once. He didn’t doubt that Leona could do to him far worse than Andrea had tried to do. But he couldn’t do anything to prevent him, and while Christina had given hope for a time, he had only ever wanted to use her to escape the police and his former gang.

Perhaps, he pondered as he heard the nurse’s heavy if hesitant steps coming forward, he deserved it. He hadn’t been a good citizen. He had done things he wasn’t proud off. Now was the time for retribution. He accepted it, so desperate he was. So, when Christina opened the drawer to look at her with a face so sad it almost broke his heart, he smiled weakly and waved at her.

She was still stunning, he realized. It was a shame her sister was such a monster. He’d have loved to spend more time with her. Even with bruises on her face, a broken lip and disheveled hair, an eye almost closed and her fair skin already turning purple. And the smell. She smelt of sex, of fear, of tears. She made him hard again and when she noticed it, she gasped, but nether of them could do anything.

“Y-y-you’r-r-re as be-b-b-eau-ti-tiful a-a-as ev-ever” he managed to stutter, with a grin.

She gasped, tears welled up in her eyes, even the one closed and yet she smiled at him. She picked hum with ease and care, and lifted him to her face, above her naked and enormous bosom. She kissed him, tenderly and softly, without trying to exert her power over him – today neither of them was in the mood. And she didn’t need it anyway, she was so much taller than him that violence or open domination would have been an overkill.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know how, but she heard you” she sighed. “I love you.”

He smiled again, but hadn’t the energy to answer back. He hugged her fingers, to let her know the feeling was mutual – as much as any of them could tell that they genuinely loved the other. Matthew focused on the ways he could prevent Leona from hurting her sister more because he was here. He needed to focus the Giantess’ wrath on him, as cowardly as he was. It was surprising how upcoming death could change a man, he pondered.

He wasn’t prepared for the sight of Leona however. He had expected someone looking like Christina, albeit far larger, twice the size in fact. But it wasn’t the case, not really. Leona was absolutely incredible. She made her older sister not only look small, but also average. It was hard to describe it, but Leona’s facial features gave her a naturally regal look that was lacking on Christina’s.

She was sitting, naked, her long black hair, far longer than her sister’s, pooling on the ground near her. Her eyes, of a radiant green as she looked at them both – but mostly Matthew – he realized, as he tried to breathe again. There seemed to have a light in there, in spite of her dead and terrifying tone. They seemed able to bore through the hardest stone. He gulped hard as he tried to endure it.

And that was only her face. Her skin was pal, paler than even Christina’s, looking positively alabaster. And her body. God, Matthew was hardening even more just looking at it. She was an absolute bombshell, with each breast thrice as big as Christina’s both – if Christina had been a Giantess, which meant that they truly dwarfed her sister’s body, they were massive enough that the Small woman could have almost hidden in there!

But Leona’s limbs were not those of a frail-looking super busty woman. Nor even the chubby shape one would have expected on a Normal woman with a chest approaching a tenth of hers. No, she was muscular. Very muscular, her arms looking like a thin layer over tectonic plates that were moving underneath. She didn’t need more than a finger to kill him, Matthew realized. She only needed to channel a minuscule portion of her might to end him.

And she probably wanted to end him, he could tell just by her looks alone. Her eyes were full of hatred for him. Hatred but also a sort of yearning, as if she was desperately craving something only, he could give her. But he had no idea what it was, and he felt he needed to discover it really soon if he wanted to survive. Because, in spite of everything, he wanted to live, to see the next day, if it was possible.

“So there was a vermin in here. With how cramped it is, it’s not surprising” growled the Giantess.

Now that he was face to face with her, that he wasn’t hidden and protected by the bountiful – if modest in comparison – bosom of her older sister or a drawer – Leona’s voice was absolutely terrifying. It was far more powerful than anything he had ever heard, colder than a polar storm, and full of power. It was the voice of a monster that didn’t knew it was one but was certain it was unstoppable and could get whatever it may want.

“I-I-I’m a-a-a ver-ver-verm-i-i-in” he admitted, surprising both Growns as he dared talking back to Leona. “But it-it-it’s no-no-not Chr-chr-chris-christina’s fa-fa-fault!”

He expected a swift end for speaking back to the Giantess. He expected to simply be crushed by a large hand clasping Christina’s far smaller ones he was standing on. The retribution would be swift. But nothing happened, to everyone’s surprise. Even the busty Giantess it seemed, who seemed puzzled and surprised. Her emotionless face seemed to twitch and expressed, for a moment, a genuine curiosity.

“Why does it speak like that, sister?” she asked Christina, who recoiled a little as the gaze of Leona fell on her. “Has it never learnt how to speak properly?”

“He spoke perfectly fine a few weeks ago” whispered Christina, who didn’t seem to be able to look at her sister in the face as she answered. “But he suffered a grievous injury a few days ago. He almost died, and while the implant saved his life, it couldn’t protect his brain entirely. He suffered neurological damages, that’s why he stutters. And… and he needs protection from the world!”

Leona looked at him with an unreadable face. Matthew gulped, harder than he wanted to. He couldn’t help it. In the eyes of the Giantess he saw a lack of empathy so deep he knew he wasn’t registering as something alive, let alone intelligent. He was a pest, vermin, to her. Something to be exterminated, probably to be eaten, if he had understood what she had said to Christina when the two had first met yesterday.

“Tell me more” finally commanded Leona, for it was clear she was not asking.

So Matthew told her everything, with his stutter and with his fear making it harder. But he pushed through, wanting only one thing. To save his savior. Christina didn’t deserve whatever punishment her sister probably had in mind for hiding a Normal from her. He needed to take the heat of the Giantess away from the Small. That he was a minuscule figure compared to either of them was now entirely irrelevant.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity but couldn’t have been more than twenty minutes, he stopped. He was even more parched now, exhausted and shaking. Reliving the horrible punishment dolled out by Andrea had been enough to almost bring him to tears, and he didn’t dare look at Christina, he didn’t want to see her disgusted by the fact she had aided a criminal, however bloodless his crimes had been.

“So, there is a whole criminal network, far larger than the pathetic group of trash I already disposed off the other day” mused Leona when he was finished, the faintest of smile on her pretty but chilling features. “That’s good to know. I felt sick at first eating those, but now I realize that it was my calling. It’s how I’ll ascend to a superior status! I should thank you Matthew. I won’t as you are a repulsive creature, but I’ll spare your life. You and my dearest sister deserve each other!”

And just like that, she got up and went away. She had lost her interest in both of them, and it somehow left Matthew more confused and afraid, not less. Had he done a mistake? He had saved Christina, that was for sure, but at what cost? Had he unleashed something absolutely monstrous on the whole of Gigantopia? If Leona now believed it was her calling to eat Normals, what would happen? Would there be imitators down the line?

And, perhaps worse of all, he realized as the trembling fingers of Christina closed on him and he was brough to her large bosom, where he was cradled as they both cried, was the other part of Leona’s words. She’d ascend to a superior status? By eating peoples? Was it just absolute delusion, or did she know something nobody else knew? Did she realize somehow how the Growns became what they were?

And if so, would she grow even more, only to eat bigger vermins?

Chapter 19 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Well, the Chapter had to be rewritten in half because I lost my USB Key were I wrote the story. Good thing I made a copy before hand, it was on a whim ! I also need to correct the previous chapter !

Here is the explanation of the sizes, by the way, in case it's useful :) !

Normals (they are, well, normal peoples, but smaller than us because they have come to see height as unnatractive); Smalls (around 20 meters, give or take a few; the tallest would be around 28 max, however) ; Giants (around 50 meters, max 55); Titans (around 200 meters, the smaller are 190, the taller 210); Gigantics (basically, they are all exactly 500 meters tall)

Chapter 19: Fury

There was madness on the streets. Never before had Gigantopia descended into such a mayhem. And while Laure felt it gave her an opportunity to validate the reforms she was pushing now, with the help of the Gigantics. But she had hoped to be able to contain the fear of the population, to be able to prepare them for what was to come. But it wasn’t to be, clearly. Not with riots in the streets.

Thousands of terrified Normals had descended on the boulevards of every part of the nation, after a filmed assault on one of them – a cop but still – by a Small woman. Probably only a handful recognized Alicia Sapovitch in the relatively grainy video of a shaking smartphone, filming from whatever position its holder had been hiding into. The screams were horrible, but the smirk of disdain on the Grown woman was worse.

Laure couldn’t even tell if her officer was alive or not. The videa had been cut off sooner rather than later, and while the very fact it had been posted online prove whoever did that survived, it wasn’t the mood on the streets. Fear made Normals believe the cameraman – or woman – had been killed. And when the police had tried to calmly get them back to their homes, fear had turned to anger.

Now, trashcans were burning, and so were cars. Tens of thousands of peoples had joined the protests, asking for protection, if not segregation from the Growns. For the first time since the foundation of the City-State the size of a continent, peddlers of size-related hatred were able to get a large audience. And as the fury mounted, Laure feared an accident. If another Grown went on a rampage, perhaps even because he or she wanted to protect Normal friends or family, things would get worse.

“Madame Commissar!” called someone, shaking her out of her brooding. “He’s awake now!”

“Who?” asked Laure, confused for a moment. “Oh! Rick de Paul? He’s out of his comatose state already?”

“Yes, the medics were able to get to him in time, and his implant helped a lot apparently.”

“Good, good. We need to know what happened in there! And fast!”

The Giantess followed her guide, a Normal like all the members of police force. The poor guy was running as fast as he could and she still covered more distance with one of her strides than he could in a five-minute run. And yet, she neither picked him up or overtook him, even if she knew where to go. It was necessary, now more than ever. She had to lead by example and show that she was mindful and respectful of her subordinates.

She had to show the whole world that at least one Grown didn’t think that she was inherently superior to Normals and thus could do with them whatever she wanted. If she was honest, she did feel superior to Normals and Smalls. But it didn’t give her the right to act as she pleased, she couldn’t lord over them. And now more than ever, now that so many Normals were so afraid they had become angry. Fear had a way to turn to violence in a way that frightened even her.

“As he said anything?” she asked, masking her impatience as best she could – drone and helicopters were buzzing, almost in reach for her, and she needed to be seen interacting as a Normal Commissar would have – or so she hoped.

“He’s asked to be let out of the hospital immediately to hunt down whoever assault Sapovitch and him” came the reply, and it took a lot of self-control for Laure not to chuckle nervously.

“Really? Well, he must not have been hurt as bad as I was led to believe, then.”

“The doctors say he may never walk again, Ma’am” said her assistant and Laure gasped. “It’s already a miracle he hadn’t his spine entirely severed.”

Laure couldn’t help but wince this time, and then she gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. She was furious now, more than even before. Dragos was potentially in danger, he couldn’t answer her phone calls – or wouldn’t. And with how dangerous the streets were now for a Normal, she was worried for him. So bad. And now one of the few officers she really trusted may have been maimed for life!

“Do we already know who did that? It must have been a gang or something” she asked when she finally reached the entrance of the hospital where Rick was healed.

It was a good thing it was another mix-sized hospital, as she could enter, even if, as a Giantess, she felt cramped – her head brushed all the ceilings and even the doors were somewhat narrow for her curvaceous body. She had requested for as many of the people hurt in this dark day to be treated here – seemingly, several of them were the ambushers of Rick and Alicia, and would be interrogated as soon as possible.

Once inside, Laure finally sighed. She was out of sight from the cameras. Media wasn’t allowed in there, and they had better things to film to have a great audience – all the peoples too afraid to get out of their homes. It gave her a time to focus back on the situation at hand without the risk of being mischaracterized by cameras catching her giving in to the pressure. She already had to deal with peoples considering that her body shape and size made her a poor Commissar at the best of time!

“Where is Rick?” she asked her guide. “You’ve already ran a long way toward here, you need to get some rest.”

She smiled, hoping that it helped her officer be sure she wasn’t dismissive of him. She needed her subordinates to be ready to obey her at a moment’s notice. She needed them well rested – as much as possible – and sure that she had their back. She may be forced to send them directly against the most violent of the rioters. Some may be hurt – none would die, she was sure of that because they were well equipped. But still.

“Room A136, Ma’am” he replied. “It’s a place where you can fit – sort off. It’s more Small sized than anything but if you sit I think it should be doable.”

“Damn. Well, I’ll struggle then. But I need to talk to him. Now.”

She sighed. It was really good there was no camera, nobody needed to see her struggling to enter through a door too small for her because her tits and ass were simply too massive to fit easily. And while she was certain all the Normals around – and even most Smalls – would find it arousing, it was something she wanted to give to Dragos only. She bit her lips, struggling against her urges.

“Hey boss” came a raspy voice when she managed to see the door and had was trying to crawl into it. “Any news about Alicia?”

“Can’t you wait for me to be sitting before asking anything?” she grumbled, as she struggled with the door, while doing her best not to knock down any medical material.

Rick grunted something that could have been an affirmative answer, and Laure didn’t try to press him further on the matter. She couldn’t blame him for his anxious reaction. Looking at him, as soon as she had finished entering the room and huddling as best she could to not knock anything down, she could tell he was in a really bad shape. He was pale, with heavy undereye bags. But he had a somber look of determination on his face.

“What happened in there?” she asked him, as soon as she was in place.

“It was an ambush, boss” he mumbled. “Somebody who was a friend of our escaped witness approached us. Both Sapovitch and me suspected foul play but he picked up a café, with enough people around to be pretty public, so we expected that things would get, at the very least, mildly threatening but nothing more.”

“It turns out you were wrong. It was a place able to cater to Smalls, right? I read the report. Surely when you saw one inside, you must have felt worried? Whoever it was, it wasn’t careful and maimed and killed a lot of people, in a pretty gruesome - what?”

Rick had coughed and seemed mildly embarrassed as she talked. It was surprising. She had expected shock, anger, fear. Instead he genuinely seemed ashamed. He had no reason to, he had pursued a lead, perhaps a little too much doggedly, but it was something that could happen. And he had paid a heavy price. If the doctors believed he could never walk again… it must have been terrible for him to know that.

“It’s Alicia, who did all that, Ma’am” he finally said.

“What!?”

“I know! It’s… she’s super strong, way more than she looks. She told me it was genetic and… and I think it’s what saved my life, to be honest… They were all part of the same gang in there, boss. There was no Small, the one who intervened waited outside, probably to not make us afraid.”

“Wait a minute… tell me in details what happened then” she ordered him.

And so he did, and the more he talked, the more Laure worried. There was something big happening here, something far larger than what she had been led to believe. She knew perfectly well that Gigantopia was far from a real utopia, especially for Normals. They could be crushed by Growns who couldn’t be bothered to pay attention to where their feet landed, for instance.

But that level of criminal coordination, and violence? It was something new, something sinister. Her predecessors should have seen the warning signs, they should have been able to stop it before it became as big as it had grown. Instead they had failed to notice, or perhaps they had even been bribed. It was corruption in the force that had led her to be instated as Commissar after all.

The nation was in a volatile state, and things seemed to be headed to worse waters still, she realized. She doubted now that what had happened to their slippery witness was related to that man-eating Giantess in the North. It meant that she had two crises on her hands now, and one where an officer had been grievously injured, the other’s situation unknown. She needed to act decisively now.

“I order you to stay put here, Rick. No, don’t even try to discuss it” she added when he opened his mouth to protest. “You’re maimed, and I get it, you want your partner safe. I will bring her back, I swear. But you’re in no condition to do anything about it. You need to focus on you and your health. You know you may not ever walk again, right? We have the best doctors here, I’m sure they’ll do their best but they’ll need your compliance, get it?”

“Yes boss” he finally mumbled after a few tense seconds.

“Thank you. I understand, it’s hard to not know what happened to your partner. And something is telling me she was more than a professional partner to you. I don’t care, mind you. But I can’t let your emotions cloud your judgment, especially when your condition isn’t great. I’ll get Alicia back.” 

“And what if she’s dead?” he asked, his voice suddenly hollow. “What if… what if there is no one to save?”

“I… I don’t know, Rick” she admitted. “I want to do my best, I really do. And I’ll stop whoever did that to the both of you. But I can’t assure you she’s perfectly safe. I hope whoever captured her knew it would only add to their problem if she was killed or even maimed. But… We live in worrying times, I can’t lie to you.”

“... Thank you boss” said Rick after a moment, his eyes teary.

Laure nodded and got out of the room. She needed to return to the situation at hand, now that she knew what had truly happened to her officers. She would be able to make better judgment calls about it all now. She just needed to find a way to appease the streets. She just couldn’t bring down her wrath on anyone before she had done that. Normals needed to get back to their home, to clear the way for her.

But just as she returned to the lobby of the hospital, she heard screams of dismay and horrors. They drew her attention to a small screen, a Normal-sized one, near her left feet. Normal nurses and doctors were wailing and screaming, one of them even seemed to lose consciousness. She had to know what was happening. Even with her superior eyesight, they were too huddled to the screen for her to see it.

“What’s happening!?” she barked, drawing their attention from the TV at her - only to be met with more yells and a stampede, as several nurses bolted away from her.

“It’s happening! The Growns are going to kill us all!” screamed several, as she stood there, dumbfounded.

In a matter of second, chaos had erupted in the hospital, with Normals scurrying away in every direction, as if seized by some insanity. Laure didn’t dare move a muscle, she couldn’t know what had caused it and she didn’t want to add to it. But then, when enough people had cleared from around the TV screen, she saw, and she knew. Her heart sank in her stomach and she felt light-headed, as if she was suffering from a vertigo attack.

On the screen, above a red and white tagline “Bloody rampage, is it the start of a Growns’ coup?” was a Giantess. She walked over the crowds of terrified Normals. She was crushing them, dozens of them, with each step she took. She didn’t care. No, realized Laure, she was amused by it. She was smirking, as if extinguishing hundreds of lives in a matter of seconds was just some sick game.

“I need to stop her” she mumbled.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11269