Paula and The Sabrinas - Gts Crossover Story by GtsSandalsFan
Summary: This is a crossover story between Pokemon and EarthBound/Mother, with the giantesses being Paula from EB/Mother 2, Sabrina from Pokemon, and her 'doll' counterpart from early in the anime. Sabrina, especially the little doll, wants to have new friends. Paula too, and also she wants to have Ness snugly in her hands and more. Psychic size-changing antics ensue. :)
Also, Lucas from MOTHER 3 tries to stop the plans of the girls, while he slowly befriends Sabrina.
Sabrina later shows her good side to the kid, and learns about the value of love and life.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Maternal, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 133160 Read: 16611 Published: December 10 2021 Updated: May 25 2023
Story Notes:

The following story takes place in the ficticious universe of Mother/Earthbound and Pokemon, with setting related to the Subspace Emmisary of Smash Bros Brawl. The events take place after Pokemon EP24 and the end of Mother 2 & 3.

1. Chapter 1: The Lonely Psychics by GtsSandalsFan

2. Chapter 2: The Meeting by GtsSandalsFan

3. Chapter 3: Gotta Shrink Em' All by GtsSandalsFan

4. Chapter 4: The City Rampage by GtsSandalsFan

5. Chapter 5: Interdimentional Problems by GtsSandalsFan

6. Chapter 6: Bein' Friends by GtsSandalsFan

7. Chapter 7: Nightmare At The Dollhouse by GtsSandalsFan

8. Chapter 8: A Visit To Onett (1/2) by GtsSandalsFan

9. Chapter 9: New Problems For Queen Sabrina by GtsSandalsFan

10. Chapter 10: A Visit To Onett (2/2) by GtsSandalsFan

11. Chapter 11: Lucas, The Psychic Slave (1/2) by GtsSandalsFan

12. Chapter 12: Lucas, The Psychic Slave (2/2) by GtsSandalsFan

13. Chapter 13: Lucas and Sabrina - The Psychic Duo (1/2) by GtsSandalsFan

14. Chapter 14: Lucas and Sabrina - The Psychic Duo (2/2) by GtsSandalsFan

15. Chapter 15: Dragons and Confrontations (1/2) by GtsSandalsFan

16. Chapter 16: Dragons and Confrontations (2/2) by GtsSandalsFan

17. Chapter 17: Hello, Saffron City by GtsSandalsFan

18. Chapter 18: Enter Kumatora! by GtsSandalsFan

19. Chapter 19: Sabrina VS Kumatora - The Psychic Duel by GtsSandalsFan

20. Chapter 20: A Simian Showdown by GtsSandalsFan

21. Chapter 21: Funtime Between Friends by GtsSandalsFan

22. Chapter 22: Paula's Redemption by GtsSandalsFan

Chapter 1: The Lonely Psychics by GtsSandalsFan
Author's Notes:


It was a bright, sunny day outside the town of Twoson in late June, year 199X.

School recently ended. All the children of Eagleland were fervently enjoying their summer vacations, including the heroes of that fateful adventure against the incarnation of evil, Giygas, who succumbed to the union of 4 chosen children: Ness and his gang.

Things seemed to be normal. However, certain blonde girl from Twoson, possessor of psychic powers, stayed in her room, with feelings of sadness. 

"Honey, it's time to eat!!" a familiar voice echoed through the house.  

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" shouted Paula disconsolate. A minute of silence surrounded the place. 

"If you want, I can take the food to your room" suggested Paula's mother.

After going their separate ways, Paula was facing a severe depression. She felt alone, without friends or special people with whom to share good times. Jeff became obsessed with looking for his father, who left without a trace, and Poo was dedicated of perfecting his martial arts and psychic powers, to live up to what a prince of the mythical city of Dalaam should be.

Several of the children, with whom she played in the Polestar Preschool, moved to another place.

*sniff* “Why, why don't you want to be with me…” feeling devastated, Paula thought on the most special person to her: Ness.

*Flashbacks of the end of her adventure, flashed through her head*

"There was something I wanted to tell you, but I've forgotten it.

I'm sure I'll remember by the time I see you again.

Well, I guess this is it.

Goodbye. Ughhhh...

...So long" Paula gave a warm farewell to her friend.

"We are only friends.....? Then why haven't you spoken to me again?" still sobbing, Paula remembered what happened, 4 months ago.

That day, the children sat in the new Twoson square, next to a water fountain.

"Do you remember what I've wanted to tell you all this time, since we last saw each other?" Paula asked in a very affectionate tone.

"Of course, that day I went to leave you at your house" replied Ness happily.

"Well, I..."

"I....I, uh..." Paula tried to express her feelings, but she had a hard time saying it. Ness, meanwhile, listened to her with a smile.

“I…I love you” Paula tenderly held her partner's hands.

(Ness remained briefly surprised)

“Paula, it's very sweet of you to tell me this. We've had many wonderful times together, and…” Ness commented on the revelation.

"So, what do you say?" Paula put her fingers together shyly…

“The truth is that we are just friends. I'm sorry”

Paula's innocent smile faded, turning into an expression of distress.

“But I thought you loved me, that we were perfect for each other…” tears fell as Paula lowered her head to the ground.

“We can still be friends, don't worry” Ness patted her gently on her back. But suddenly, an enormous psychic force pushed him roughly against the water source.

“Ouch…Paula, what's wrong with you?” Ness shouted. As soon as they exchanged glances, Paula began to run, with tears running from her eyes until she abruptly disappeared from Ness's sight.

“Paula, come back, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!” Ness tried to stop her, in vain. Without any choice, the boy continued on his way, hoping that the situation would improve.

Back at the blonde's home, her parents held an important talk.

“Poor Paula, she hasn't been feeling well lately,” noted Paul Jones.

“She must be alone. Paula goes through an age where her lack of friends destroys her emotionally,” added Paula's mother.

"I tried repeatedly to contact you, but it was in vain. Clearly, you don’t want me near you" Paula continued crying, remembering the agonizing past months.  

*Knock knock* “Hello! Is Ness at home?” Paula greeted from the entrance of the residence.

“Sorry honey, Ness is busy with his baseball practice. Come back another time” Ness's mother slammed the door.

*Sniff sniff* “Last time, your mother said that you were sucked into a strange portal. What a bunch of ridiculous excuses your family makes so that we don’t see each other" Paula squeezed her pillow tightly, not knowing that those days passed when Ness embarked on another adventure to save the world, accompanied by another blonde-haired psychic child, and curious extravagant characters: from a giant penguin to a plumber in green clothes.

“You know, sweetheart? I'll talk to her” Mr. Paul Jones went upstairs. After entering the room, he sat comfortably near to his daughter.

"Go away. I don't wanna talk to you” the blonde said bluntly.

“I know what you think, dear. You must forget him” ordered the father.

"But I love him. And I feel so alone "Paula continued crying inconsolably, until she received a tender caress on her cheek.

"Poor thing, I understand your pain. Look, friends come and go, it's part of growing up" the man pointed out experiences that he lived during his childhood.

The father-daughter talk continued into the night, in a more calm, happy atmosphere.

"Try to meet new friends, you are a good girl. You’ll surely meet people who share your pain. Keep your eyes on the future, there are many adventures to live" her father encouraged her.

"Thanks daddy. I love you" Paula smiled tenderly, through tears. For his part, Mr. Jones kissed the forehead of his beloved little princess.

That same night, Paula watched the glorious spectacle of stars and constellations from the comfort of her window. Suddenly, a hopeful light came into view.

"It's my chance to make a wish!" The blonde's eyes lit up with joy. Joining her hands in a prayer position, and releasing tears, Paula prayed to heaven:

"Dear almighty God who helped me defeat Giygas. Please grant me the opportunity to meet a new friend, someone very special with whom to share pleasant moments and adventures. Amen"

The shooting star disappeared behind the horizon.

"I’ll keep my eye on the future" Paula cried with enormous determination, before going to sleep.

 

Meanwhile, our story moves to a modest home, hundreds of years in the future, where a blonde boy lived happily alongside the people of a peaceful village called Tazmily.

"Woof Woof!" barked a brown dog, affectionately licking the face of its little owner.

"Hehehe, enough Boney, I'm awake" Lucas hugged his canine friend affectionately.

Thanks to the beautiful day hovering over the island, the boy went for a walk, on the way to his family's sacred place. As he opened the door, the soft rays of the sun reshaped his spirit.

"Boney, don't you think it's beautiful to wake up every day, and appreciate the gift of life?" the boy held his dog’s leash, showing a smiling expression.

At the renovated village of Tazmily, peace was restored after the fall of the evil Emperor Porky. It was a paradise in every sense of the word: the animals lived in harmony, the fields of flowers and vegetation abounded, the water of the rivers sounded every morning, providing a relaxing atmosphere to the place, and an excellent climate prevailed.

"She will surely like them, they are her favorites" Lucas cut a handful of flowers. The boy ran along his dog at full speed, running into the villagers who greeted him cordially as usual.

The walk continued, until reaching a funeral site. 2 graves lay next to each other, featuring several flowers decorating the grave. The tombstones had the names of Hinawa and Claus inscribed.

*sniff* “I hope you like them, mommy. I’ll never forget you” tears fell from his eyes. The boy left fresh sunflowers on the graves, expressing gratitude to his family.

"I wrote a poem, I did it thinking on you" the kid took out from his pocket, a sheet of paper.

"I still have the memory

Of the love that you gave me

The hugs that you always gave me 

And that brother who accompanied me

In good and bad times"

(Lucas kept reading. He tried to wipe his tears)

"Mom, 9 years old

That I enjoyed with you

Great is my pain

Of being alone without your love"

*sniff*

"I know you are next to Claus

In a better place

Taking care of us with fervor

While I remember with love

Your sacrifice, and your heart

As beautiful as a flower

Thanks" (Boney let out sad moans)

"It's always nice to remember our loved ones, right Boney?" Lucas gave another well-deserved caress to his inseparable pet. After the meeting with his deceased family was over, Lucas said goodbye, excited about the many fun things that remained to be done.

On the way back, they stumbled upon the home of an old scientist, named Dr Andonuts.

"Good morning, Lucas. I would like you to do me a favor" the doctor pointed to a huge disc-shaped device. Interested in knowing the functionalities of that piece of technology, Lucas listened to the scientist carefully.

"This is my new multi-dimensional antenna, the successor to the Phase Distorter.

...It allows us to travel through space-time, between different dimensions"

Lucas opened his eyes, in full excitement. He had not traveled to other dimensions since his tough battle against Tabuu, an event that allowed him to meet new friends. His desire to reunite with his old comrades was evident, despite the apparent closing of all the interdimensional gaps.

However, a comment from the scientist changed his priorities.

“I plan to travel back in time to visit my son Jeff. I didn't have enough time to give him the love that a son deserves" Andonuts lamented, with a long face.

It was then that the boy decided to help him generate electrical energy, necessary for the operation of the machine. It didn't seem complicated at all, the scientist informed that he only required a small spark. However….

"PK THUNDEERRR!" Lucas impulsively launched a large ball of electricity, based on a technique learned from Kumatora.

Dr Andonuts tried to stop him, but it was too late. The machine absorbed the force of the impact, and in an instant, the overload unleashed a massive vortex that swallowed the unfortunate boy.

*BOOOM*

Immediately afterwards, the machine exploded.

"Well, time to return to the storyboard phase..." Andonuts looked worriedly at the remains of the machine, without having the slightest idea of the possible whereabouts of Tazmily's psychic...

 

In another dimension not too far away, bathed in the light of night, the streets of Saffron City enjoyed complete tranquility.

Inside one of its most important buildings, there was a cold and gloomy atmosphere. No one else was there, except for a certain mysterious girl, with a sad face.

Through the gloom, a surprise box appeared.

"HAUNTEEEERRRR! Hahahahaha" from the box, a friendly ghost Pokemon emerged, desperately trying to cheer up his trainer.

"Ugh, get out of here Haunter, NOW!" her eyes glowed gloomily with psychic energy.

"Haunttttt..." deciding to leave her alone to reflect, the ghost vanished.

*sniff* “Why? Why can't I make friends yet? Why does everyone see me as a creep?" delicate drops of water ran down the girl's neck.

Sabrina has never been happy with her life. Her anxieties date back to her birth. In the Pokemon world, all psychics are related, since they come from a single lineage. Although there are different families, they have always enjoyed great power and prestige within society. Among the families themselves, there is an internal dispute, causing the heirs to take all the pressure to prove that their line is the most powerful of all.

This led to Sabrina, from a very young age, forcing herself to train and perfect her psychic powers, in order to demonstrate the power of her lineage. Although she regained her smile, thanks to the help of Ash and his friends, things had not gone well for her.

"YOU'RE CRAZY. Who would want as a girlfriend a phenomenon with strange powers, who is also an autistic person over 18 years old with a strange obsession of playing with dolls?" Sabrina remembered her last love rejections. No man has wanted to go out with her, out of fear and rejection. Even her acquaintances, whom she met again, are afraid of her.

"Hello guys. I feel renewed, ready to be a better person" Sabrina appeared in another of her flashbacks.

"Get away from me, you're a monster"

"You shrunk me when we were children, and you constantly threatened that you would kill my family for making fun of you"

"You disgust me. I only hang out with successful, normal girls. Not like you, weirdo who rejected my friendship for being obsessed with her psychic powers" comments from her old classmates overwhelmed her mind.

Worse still, her performance at the gym dropped noticeably after her encounter with Ash. Sabrina lost a lot of battles, thus draining the respect she had from the psychic community.

"I believed in you, now you are nothing"

"You have become a weakling by caring more about your family, than continuing the legacy of the legendary psychic trainers"

*sigh* "I need the support of anyone, someone to lift my spirits..." (Sabrina cried inconsolably)

"Hee hee, maybe I can fix it" a charming voice manifested inside the gym.

"Who said that? Are you perhaps that person I'm suspecting?" Sabrina responded angrily, that voice sounded too familiar to her….

"Yes, of course friend, hee hee..." the mysterious voice physically materialized.

In front of Sabrina, was a little girl of bluish long hair and a white dress. With skin as white as snow, purple eyes, so beautiful that they looked like a pair of pearls, a hat, and a playful smiling expression. But she was not an ordinary girl. It was Little Sabrina, that doll in which Sabrina materialized her second personality during her unhappy childhood.  

"Oh, it's you. You look even more organic since the last time we meet" Sabrina commented.

"Thanks, heheheh" the dolly giggled.

"IMPOSSIBLE, you shouldn't be here, everyone watched as you disappeared!" Sabrina shouted, somewhat scared to remember a piece of her dark past.

"Yes, it’s true that I disappeared from your own world, but I was always a part of you, Sabrina. I simply resided in your mind, waiting for the right moment to return once my own psychic strength built up" the girl explained.

"What do you want with me!?" Sabrina asked.

"It's quite simple. I came to keep you company, now that you feel alone, also….

….I want to play! I want to play with more little people like last time!” the girl exclaimed.

"No....I won't allow it, those days are over!" Sabrina snorted.

"I'll have to convince you, let's play" the girl then lit up her eyes red. Sabrina felt a great flash surround her body. She passed out for a moment, until regaining consciousness.

"Where...? Where am I...?" Sabrina looked around. She concluded that she was in a city. Everything seemed normal, until she glanced up.

"That's my doll collection next to my desk. OH NO. That means I'm inside my toy box!" Sabrina panicked. Indeed, she was shrunk inside her room, in the same city model in which she kept Ash, and his friends as prisoners.

"Hahaha, you can't escape, dear" a sweet female voice echoed in the miniature city.

Huge footsteps rumbled like earthquakes, getting stronger. Looking far into the origin of the intense thumps, Sabrina watched the little giantess getting closer and closer.

“Heheheh, come with me Sabrina. We are friends" the giantess gently extended her immense arms. The tiny woman ran through the toy city in pure terror.

"Heeheehee! There's no escape, Sabrina!" the little girl's eyes glowed bright red, and then, Sabrina got abruptly paralyzed by her psychic force.

"Don't worry, Sabrina. You'll be back to your normal size soon" said the girl. Just a few steps away, Sabrina contemplated the imposing giantess in front of her.

"It’s over? Am I going to die at the hands of my own creation?" Sabrina waited for a cruel end.

"Gotcha, sweetie pie, heeheehee..." the giant girl reached out for her hand.

"No....please don't hurt me! NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sabrina shouted between sobs….

"Heeheeheeh..." *MUACK*

....but, to her surprise, she felt a tender comforting kiss on her cheek.

"I love you very much Sabrina. You have always been like an older sister to me" expressed the girl, with a quite sweet, natural expression. The feeling of fright gradually dissipated.

*sniff* "I thought you were going to kill me; I was so scared" Sabrina whispered.

"Awww, poor thing. I'm sorry if I scared you, I would never hurt the person who gave me life" the dolly caressed the defenseless woman with her little fingers and nose. Oddly enough, Sabrina felt a little more comforted, she hadn't felt this way since the last time she hugged her mother.

"I want you to leave. I don't need comfort" Sabrina continued to cry, feeling heartbroken.

"But Sabrina, we are perfect for each other. Do you remember why you created me?" the giant girl asked, meanwhile, she dried the tears of her alter ego.

"Yes. I created you, because when I became obsessed with perfecting my psychic powers, I felt alone. You came into my life to represent my second repressed personality, that girl who for so longed, wanted to play and make friends" Sabrina explained.

"That's right. And although it was a hard time in your life, I kept you company. I always believed in you, that you could become a great psychic-type master..." the doll responded.  

"DON'T CONTINUE, can't you see I'm a monster, and people still reject me? I was always an eyesore to society, and so were you since you're a part of myself!" Sabrina shouted angrily. The giant girl's expression changed to that of a downcast face.

"Poor thing. Sabrina, those people who have harm you so much deserve to be punished. I don't like to see you like this" the giant dolly hugged the tiny woman with great affection, comforting her with graceful caresses on her head. She then flew towards the roof of the gym.

"Do you see the city from here?" the girl extended her hand, pointing at the large buildings.

"Yes. It's beautiful" Sabrina continued with the talk.

"All this, it's your toy box. Come on, let's have those insignificant people as our dolls. You could be the queen of the Pokemon world, be respected by everyone" Little Sabrina exclaimed with determination.

"But I promised my parents to never use my size-changing powers again…" Sabrina interrupted her, unsure.

"I will be the representation of you at a child age, but if I understand something, is that adults are not obliged to follow the orders of their parents. You are free to decide, like a Pidgey that leaves the nest, evolved into Pidgeot" commented the Sabrina girl. Sabrina thought.

"I promise to never subject you to follow my orders, or steal your smile again. I just want to see you happy this time" the girl continued, trying to reason.

"I should never have allowed you to undergo such a harsh training. *sob* You did not enjoy life, as I have. I thought that allowing you to isolate yourself from others, and repress your childhood emotions, was what you wanted. I'm so sorry..." the doll's eyes moistened. Adult Sabrina also gave in to tears.  

"Awwww, it's not your fault, baby. I was the one who lost control of my life. This time things will be different, my sweet little sister" Sabrina clung to her cheek, with a smile. The little girl also smiled, and so, they both descended hugging each other. Sabrina returned to her normal size.

"If you want, we can play with the little people in the company of someone. I’ll look for a new friend for us. She may also be an expert in psychic powers" the doll suggested.

"I think it's a good idea, dear" adult Sabrina gently patted the doll's head. Little Sabrina admired the happy expression of her adult alter ego.

"Soon, the Pokemon world will know from the rooftops who Sabrina is. I’ll make my ancestors proud of me, while I achieve the domination of the world" Sabrina stated with a strong fighting spirit. After the events of said melancholic night, they both went to bed.

 

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of the city, something unusual happened: from the sky, a strange portal opened.

"AAAAGGHHGAHHH, MOMMY, HELP MEEEEE!!!" Lucas fell at high speed. In desperation, he activated a psychic shield to cushion his fall.

"It's a round Pokemon!"

"No, it's a UFO!"

People on the streets spotted the descending object. Suddenly, a young photographer named Todd carefully checked the sky with his camera.

"That's not a UFO, it's a child. And his life is in danger!" Todd shouted in alarm. The citizens ran from one side to the other, seeing how to help the poor child. Unfortunately, the firefighter's trampolines were not even useful in that delicate situation.

"Poor guy, it's time to help..." a boy dressed in red observed the great scandal from a distance. From one of the spheres on the strap of his pants, he summoned a noble winged creature on which he mounted. Meanwhile, Lucas was dying of fatigue.

"I can't take it anymore. NO…..AAAAAHHH" the psychic shield that cushioned the fall vanished. Charizard flew over at full speed.

"I got you!" the other boy extended his arms, instantly saving the poor victim.

"THAT’S IT, VERY GOOD!!!”

"YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!" the citizens cheered the hero with loud applause.

"Are you okay?" asked the boy in red attire.

"Yeah…." Lucas murmured, in a weak voice.

Once he regained consciousness, Lucas immediately recognized his savior: it was the Pokemon trainer he met in the Subspace Emissary, during his wanderings through the abandoned zoo.

"Red, are you...?" Lucas asked. Red was briefly silent, before turning to look.

"Yes, it's me. I missed you, little friend. I'm sure you'll love visiting here"

Red's Charizard descended into the streets, where all the people gathered to congratulate him for his day's good deed. At the same time, the event got broadcast on all the most important news programs in the Pokemon world.

(Our story moves to a home, inhabited by a man with psychic powers, a lover of golf and family unity, along with his beautiful brown-haired wife)

"Let's see what's good on TV" the man said.

"Good evening to all Poke viewers. In other news, Red, the legendary champion of the Kanto League, saved a poor defenseless child who mysteriously fell from the sky" the reporter informed on the news channel.

"That boy is worthy of admiration. He reminds me of a certain silly boy I once knew…" the man commented.

"Here we have him for a brief interview. Tell us. How did you come to be surrounded by a strange aura of energy?" the newcast interviewer brought the microphone closer to Lucas.

"I have psychic powers" the blonde replied, smiling with great enthusiasm. His cheeks flushed out of nervous at receiving people's attention.

"Awww, isn't he cute? He's the boy we could never have. I think he could be a good friend for our daughter Sabrina" the man's wife expressed affectionately.

"My dear, you always say the same thing about every new child you came across" the man replied. Those people were Sabrina's parents. Their names were Lisa, and Ormond.

"That's right, he is one of the most talented psychics I had ever met. His power is to be envied!" Red boasted.

"Hahahah, Red, there's no need for so much praise..." Lucas said to his friend.

"Come on buddy, don't be so modest. Remember: you were an important part of my adventures when the Tabuu incident happened" Red replied happily, patting him on the back. The blonde smiled innocently at the camera, cheerfully greeting everyone.

"What an adorable boy, I would love to tuck him in at night if I was his mother" Lisa sighed.

"Don't exaggerate, woman, our dear Sabrina is the one who deserves our affection" Ormond interrupted, somewhat displeased.

"You can tell they are good friends. Wait until you see us next time on Kanto TV news, good night..." Ormond turned off the television.

"The news about the psychic child has given me an idea" Ormond suggested to his wife do a tiny visit to their daughter.

They both wanted with all their hearts encourage Sabrina. However, doubt about whether it was a good idea to interrupt her training got in the way of their plans, especially when they remembered that the gym was at risk of being closed due to the poor winning streak.

After thinking about it a bit, Sabrina's parents decided to prepare the night visit for tomorrow, not knowing what it would hold not only for them, but for the Pokemon world...

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

End Notes:


Chapter 2: The Meeting by GtsSandalsFan

Paula slept peacefully, but her subconscious was still active.

She then decided to detach her mind from her body to perform an "astral journey".

"If I was capable of gather the power of several people's hearts, and defeat Giygas, I don't see why I shouldn't meet new people" Paula thought. The blonde girl flew past the town of Twoson. In Saffron City, something similar happened. The 2 Sabrinas contemplated with their minds detached from their bodies, the beauty of the night lights of the urban landscape.

"Wheeeeee. Heheh, it's really fun to fly, don't you think?" Little Sabrina fluttered excitedly.

"Of course. Scientists claim that Mewtwo, the artificial Pokemon before waking up, had an astral trip contemplating the world when it was young" Sabrina commented with quite a bit of emotion.

"Alright, so, who am I looking for?" Little Sabrina checked the possible people to call them to a meeting. She gladly suggested finding the cousins of the famous Hoenn twins, as well as close relatives of Will, member of Johto's Elite Four.

However, Sabrina rejected her suggestions.  

"I don't think I can get along with such vain people, I would like to meet someone special" the psychic woman specified.

"OK, I'll make the effort" the doll's spirit winked at her, and immediately she flew throughout the sky of Saffron City.

 

Meanwhile, Paula's spirit crossed all of Eagleland, until she came across Ness's house.

"Ugh. Bad memories come back to me, I'd better go further" thought Paula's spirit.

Everything would change in that moment. Psychic girls from different universes were about to make telepathic contact.

"Ummm….What is that?" the doll asked herself. She found something unusual in a place far from Saffron City: a portal that connected to another dimension. Even though the strange portal aroused certain suspicions, she felt great psychic energy on the other side.

"Heheheh, I think this is what I'm looking for. I'll make contact" the girl Sabrina meditated on the outskirts of the portal.

"There's someone around here, I can feel her PSI" in the remote forest, several kilometers from Onett, Paula also spotted the mysterious portal. Taking due precaution, Paula concentrated all of her strength, and tried to contact someone using telepathy.

"I'm a friend who you have never met before...

My name is Paula.

Can you hear me calling you? I'm Paula......" Paula remained thoughtful.

At that moment, the message passed through the vortex until it entered Little Sabrina's mind. The telepathic contact was successful.

"Hehehe. Yes, I hear you, my friend. What a great pleasure. My name is Sabrina, it seems that my universe is not alone in terms of people who master the art of psychokinesis" replied the girl.

"Yay, I'm so excited. I finally meet another girl with psychic powers. I live with the desire to make new friends" Paula said telepathically.

"And so am I" Little Sabrina continued with the telepathic talk.

"I hear your voice, and it's beautiful. You must be a very sweet girl who is behind this portal. I love young girls, I get along well with them" Paula commented.

"Heehee, thank you for the compliment, dear. You know, where I live, we want to test your skills as a psychic. I encourage you to come tomorrow night" suggested the spirit of the girl Sabrina.

"Emmmm, I'm a little nervous. First because I have no idea if going through this portal is dangerous, and second, I hope I don't disappoint you" said Paula.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Trust me” replied Little Sabrina.

"You know, it would be good for us to rest. Tomorrow will be an important day" Paula said happily.

"Of course. See you Paula" the doll's spirit flew back to the gym. For her part, the blonde's spirit bid a cordial farewell, satisfied to finally find a new friend.

The souls of both Sabrinas met again.

"And how did it go?" Adult Sabrina asked.

"Wonderful, she's coming tomorrow!" the girl Sabrina exclaimed excitedly.

"I appreciate it. It's a very nice gesture on you to help me make friends" Sabrina felt enormous happiness. And so, the girls' spirits returned to their bodies, in order to prepare for the meeting.

 

The next day, in the afternoon, Paula was ready to embark on a new adventure, without the company of the boys she traveled with before. She packed her lunch box with food, a teddy bear to hug in case of emergency, her precious frying pan, and other important equipment.

"My time has come. Bye, dad. Bye, mom. I'm gonna visit a new friend" Paula left.

"I see my talk helped her" Paul Jones told to his wife.   

"Our daughter is growing up. I'm so happy..." Paula's mother said happily.

 

(Paula ran through the depths of the forest, until she reached the portal of that day)

*gulp* "Well, now or never..." Paula steeled herself to go through the vortex. Letting out a war cry, the blonde ran with her eyes closed, afraid of what could happen.  

Luckily, she made it through the portal unscathed. From afar, she spotted Saffron City.

"Great, that's where my friend probably lives" Paula walked curiously towards the city. The walk continued, until reaching the center of the metropolis during the night.

 

"Wow, I haven't seen those kinds of animals where I live, they are cute" Paula observed the trainers walking with their Pokemon. A girl was cuddling her Pikachu. On the other side of the sidewalk, Paula saw a purple monster reminiscent of Master Belch, falling on someone.

"MUUUUUKKKK MUUUUUKKKK!"

"Enough Muk, I know you love me, but it's too much!" the trainer shouted breathlessly.

"Well, mmmm. Where is Sabrina?" Paula thought carefully. It didn't take long for her to come across a group of adult college graduates chatting friendly. It was the perfect opportunity to ask.

"Hello, excuse me, I'm lost. I would like to find Sabrina" Paula consulted. What she didn't know, is that those people were Sabrina's former classmates.

(The group reacted with horror)

"Do you want to see that disgusting creature?" said a woman with a vain attitude.

"It's very dangerous to approach that witch. She'll make you her slave, or put some spell on you!" the man who was shrunken during his childhood warned tremblingly.

"Girl, for your own sake, stay away from that person. She is not someone normal, she is a monster who does not deserve anyone's company" added another of Sabrina's former companions.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! She's a great person, and was nice to me" Paula frowned.

"Great person. HAHAHA, silly girl. When you grow up, you'll understand why creatures like her must rot in her solitude for the rest of her life" the vain woman burst into a mockingly laughter.

"Sabrina a 'great person'. AHAHAHA" the group laughed together.

"What did you call my new friend?" suddenly, Paula's eyes turned a reddish tone. With her psychic strength, she strangled the girl who insulted Sabrina.

"AAAAhhhh aggggghh!" the other university students watched everything, paralyzed in pure fear. Paula threw the woman to the ground angrily.

"She's another of her followers…..RUUUUNNNN!!!" the entire group fled in fear.

"NOOOO, sorry, I just wanted to know how to find Sabrina!" the blonde exclaimed, showing a bit of discomfort as she noticed how the witnesses of the conversation, began to look at her in horror. Many people fearfully murmured Sabrina's name.

 

"It seems that the residents are afraid of people with psychic powers. Poor Sabrina, I thought they loved her around..." Paula sat on the sidewalk, bewildered.

However, a familiar feeling echoed through her head……

"My friend, you came to see me, I'm so happy"

...it was the voice of the telepathic little girl she met last night.

"Sabrina, I'm glad to hear you. Where are you?" Paula asked excitedly.

"I'm in the Saffron City gym, just a few steps from here. If you follow my psychic energy, you can get there" the girl Sabrina communicated. Paula ran using all her strength.

 

Finally, she arrived at her destination.

It was a strange place, full of abstract decorations that were difficult to understand.

"Umm, here I go" Paula entered the building. Inside, the corridors were enormous, decorated with sublime torches with fire. It looked like an enchanted castle.

"This place doesn't give me a good impression" Paula thought, just as the doors slammed shut, giving her a little scare.

"Heeheehee. Are you scared, sweetie?" the little girl asked mockingly, whose voice sounded like an echo throughout the gym.

"Hah. I'm not afraid of you. I've been in more dangerous places. Giygas has scared me much more than you" Paula responded bravely. Determined, she advanced through the extensive hallways.

"That's the spirit, friend. Come, we're waiting for you, maybe you can later tell me about that Giygas guy" Little Sabrina watched her along with Sabrina from her magic crystal ball.

"Heehee, she's cute. She reminds me of that blonde doll we used to bathe with" said the dolly.

"Yes, what a cuteness of a girl. I like her beautiful blonde hairstyle, those little cheeks that highlight the sweetness of her cheeks, and that innocent face of blue eyes. But I wonder if her beauty is comparable to her psychic abilities" Sabrina murmured.

"Where did you say she comes from, little sister?" Sabrina asked her other self.

"She's from another dimension" Little Sabrina clarified.

"Interesting" Sabrina stated.

 

Paula passed through several hallways, until she found a huge room. The light illuminated only the battlefield. In the background, Sabrina lay sitting on her throne with her other self on her legs, surrounded by a mysterious darkness.

"You must be Sabrina. I'm Paula, the psychic prodigy from Twoson, nice to meet you" Paula introduced herself.

"Heeheehe, what a friendly girl. Yes, here we are. I'm Sabrina, and the girl how accompanies me is my alter ego" Little Sabrina revealed.

"Nice to meet you, Paula"

The blonde heard the voice of a young adult woman. A lot of questions assaulted her mind. She didn't know that her new friend had a second personality, and the darkness over the throne, prevented her from recognizing them in their entirety.  

"I suppose you know that we want to test your psychic abilities" commented adult Sabrina.

"Yes, I love challenges. I'll show what I'm made of!" Paula responded with great perseverance.

"Well, hee hee, you'll play with us to kill time. Let's see how good you are at defending yourself against our best Pokemon" Sabrina levitated 2 Pokeballs towards the battlefield. Alakazam emerged, evolved after arduous fights as a Kadabra, and a Hypno.

"So, you want me to play with your pets, huh? Okay, it sounds fun" expressing an indescribable emotion, Paula prepared herself for the challenge that awaited her. The battle began.

 

"YAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Take this!" Paula pulled her frying pan, and ran to attack the Pokemon. 

"Alakazam, use your Kinesis attack" Sabrina ordered. Alakazam summoned a huge spoon in the middle of the battle, generating strange psychic waves sensitive to the human brain.

"AAAAHHHHH, MY HEAD!" victim of a terrible headache, Paula's teeth creaked.

"This is our chance. Hypno, Psyshock" Sabrina gave orders. Hypno then channeled dangerous spheres of psychic energy into its mind that shot out like bullets.

"AAAGHHHH!" Paula received a strong impact that made her stumble. She remained on the ground, struggling to get back up, gasping.

“Hehehe, too bad you can't keep up with our best Pokemon. You can throw in the towel if you want" Little Sabrina suggested.

"NO!!! Don't think with that you'll defeat me!" just when the battle seemed lost, Paula slowly got up. Seeing her delicate situation, she decided to use her secret weapon: Paula took out a sudden guts pill from her lunch box, and in a flash, she swallowed it.

"It was a good idea to keep items from my past adventures with Ness" Paula thought. The blonde felt a huge energy emerge from her interiors. Paula used her headache to increase the strength of her telekinesis.

"Grrrrrrr, alright ladies, it's party time!" Paula growled, showing her eyes lit up red. Her telekinetic power spread beastly blue auras, causing deep cracks into the ground.

"TAKE THIS!!!" Paula performed a powerful attack to push Alakazam and Hypno off the field.

"Alakazam, Hypno, use your Psychic force!" Sabrina's orders echoed through the room. Both Pokemon worked together to counter the blow.

"ALAKAAAAAAA……ZAAAAAAAMMMM"

"HYP….NOOOOO"

But in a cruel twist of fate, the Pokemon were lifted up by the girl's immense psychic strength. With a simple movement of her hands, Paula sent them both flying against the wall.

Hypno and Alakazam fainted.

"Oh no..." the dolly murmured.

"YESSS hahaha, I told you, that's not enough to beat me!" Paula jumped for joy, but the celebration did not last long….

"This is just the beginning, heeheehe" Little Sabrina giggled. Sabrina threw 2 more Pokeballs onto the field, from there, an Exeggutor and a Jynx came out.

"Maybe using fire against fire is not the answer, it’s better to attack strategically" Sabrina telepathically indicated to her Pokemon that they were not fighting against an ordinary girl, they should be careful. Planning her next move, Exeggutor released a bunch of volatile seeds from its leaves that filled the field, as a distraction.    

"Ugh, darn…." Paula skillfully used her speed to avoid the explosions. But inevitably, dozens of Egg Bombs surrounded her like homing missiles, thanks to Jynx's coordinated work using Confusion to control the projectiles.

“PSI MAGNEEEEET!” Paula generated a field of psychic energy with the palm of her hand that absorbed the projectiles, mitigating the explosions and regaining health.

"You fell into my trap" Sabrina murmured.

"Huh?" Paula noticed that one of the Pokemon teleported behind her.

"Blizzard, now!" Jynx breathed out a powerful cold wind to freeze the girl.  

Just inches from receiving a fatal blow, however, Paula positioned her other hand behind her back, reciting another of her psychic techniques.   

"PKKKK FIREEEEE!!!" instantly, large intense flames were ejected from her fingers. The fire easily melted Jynx's Blizzard.

"JYYYYNXXX!!!" moaned the huge-lipped creature, engulfed in flames and feeling great agony.

"EXE...." Exeggutor was soon hit by the fierce flames of Paula's PK Fire technique. The palm tree was reduced to ashes in seconds. Both Pokemon were defeated.  

"This girl is too strong. What do we do?" Sabrina asked her alter ego telepathically.

"Leave it to me, hee hee hee. I want to play with her, face to face" claimed Little Sabrina.

 

"Alright, bring me more opponents to kick their..." before Paula finished her sentence, she was almost damaged by a beam of multicolored psychic energy, fired from the throne.

Paula jumped to avoid the attack. The lightning caused a large explosion. The cloud of smoke that covered her sight dispersed, until she could distinguish her aggressor: a small girl, a bit younger than her, dressed in a white dress, and with teal hair.   

"Congratulations my friend. You managed to defeat my best Pokemon, now let's see if you can defeat me, hehehe" the sweet little girl smiled, levitating in front of her.

The shadow of her hat covered her eyes, so Paula could not recognize the full face of her new friend. Great feelings of uncertainty and excitement dominated the blonde's body.

She not only saw that girl as a potential new friend, but also as a rival with whom she could have a worthy duel to demonstrate her powers.

"You finally show up. Usually, I refuse to fight poor defenseless girls, but if you insist so much, let's do it!" the blonde girl exclaimed.

"Yay, that's great, we'll have a lot of fun, heeheehe..."

Immediately, the girl Sabrina went to hit Paula with her fist charged with psychic energy. Paula, for her part, responded using her frying pan. They both growled as they looked into each other's eyes. The psychic strength of the girls was such, that the entire gym shook and more cracks emerged over the place.

*BOOM* The struggle unleashed a burst of psychic energy, instantly separating them.

"MEDITATE!" Little Sabrina clasped her hands like a Medicham, thus increasing her attack power.

"PK FIREEEEE!!!" Paula shouted, and her flames went in the direction of the Sabrina doll.

"TELEPORT!" Little Sabrina performed the same technique that Sabrina's father used to escape from the toy box a long time ago. She moved very quickly: in less than a blink, she appeared and disappeared from the place. Paula's flames were unable to touch her.

"I've never seen someone master teleportation at that level. Not even Ness or Poo have the same skills as this girl" the blonde analyzed from inside her. Getting nervous, she opted to continue using PK Fire, to no avail.

"Heheehe, you can't catch me, my lady friend" the dolly played happily with her new friend. After the harsh wave of flames had passed, a screen of smoke filled the battlefield.

"Hmmm, where did Sabrina go?" Paula looked around her. But she was closer than she thought….

*AAGGHH….* Little Sabrina teleported behind her, and kicked mercilessly with her boots. Paula hit the ground violently, spitting out some blood.

"A little gift from me, hehehee" the dolly laughed. But to her surprise, Paula stood up, exposing her slightly bloody mouth.

"Hahaha. At last, things start getting fun. You don't fight bad at all" Paula whispered weakly, smiling.

"Thanks for the compliment, dear. You don't fight bad either, you're talented with telekinesis" replied the girl Sabrina, satisfied to have a rival to play with.

"Wow. How persistent is this girl, she reminds of myself during my training sessions" Sabrina thought, contemplating the battle.

"Let's continue our game!" Little Sabrina summoned her white ball, and charged it with sinister dark energy, until it turned an intense black color.

"Let's see what you do about this. SHADOOOW BAAALL!" the girl threw the ball away, enveloped in a powerful mass of ghostly energy.

"Don't think I'm not ready! OFFENSE UP!" Paula increased her physical strength exponentially. Using her frying pan, as if it was a tennis racket, she repelled Little Sabrina' Shadow Ball.

 

(Across the roads of Saffron City, a taxi passed. Ormond and Lisa were traveling with the intention of paying a cordial visit to Sabrina)

"Our daughter will love this cake. She has loved sweets since she was a child" Lisa smiled at her beloved husband.

Ormond, on the other hand, had a serious face of concern. From the window, he observed an explosion coming from the ceiling of the gym. Without further ado, the taxi accelerated to get to the place as quickly as possible. Inside the gym, the battle continued.

 

"PSYBEAAAM!" a powerful multicolored beam shot out of the Sabrina girl's eyes.

“PKK FREEZEEEE!” Paula counterattacked with a powerful attack of icy rays emanated from her head.

The two projectiles collided, but the icy rays instantly froze the Psybeam. The girl in the white dress saw a thin piece of ice breaking into a thousand pieces in front of her eyes. She then levitated around the battlefield, looking for any weak point to harm her rival from a safe distance. Paula increased her speed, keeping up with her, side by side.

"PKKKK THUNDEEEERRRR!" Paula fired several rays of electricity to electrocute her rival.

The girl in the white dress tried to Teleport, but she had it difficult: the electric rays were more difficult to avoid, and Paula precisely controlled the direction of the shots. Little Sabrina felt that hopelessly, she would get hit.    

Three lightning bolts approached at dizzying speeds.

"LIGHT SCREEN!" Little Sabrina summoned a psychic wall of light, similar to Mr. Mime, to cushion the impact of the incoming projectiles.

"Hah. I got you!" exclaimed Paula, confident. To the dolly's surprise, a fourth shot hit her back.

"AAAAHHHHH BUAHHHHHH!" the gym got filled with a piercing noise.

Her intense scream sounded like a poor panicked girl, sobbing for mercy. Her white dress got torn apart, and her body trembled from the shock.

Paula landed on the ground. Little Sabrina too, feeling a lot of pain. Suddenly, Little Sabrina's hat snapped in two. Paula was finally able to recognize the face of her rival: she was a cute little girl with a sweet expression, of beautiful purple eyes.

Both girls stared into each other's eyes, exhausted for the duel.

"Ufff, Ufff...I don't know how much longer I'll be able to continue this fight" Paula thought, having her pink dress torn, painful scratches on her body, and her mouth still bloody.

"Ufff, Uff....This girl is stronger than I thought. Her strength seems to surpass Sabrina's when she tries her best" Little Sabrina thought, observing the blonde with anger and an air of rivalry.

"I…

I….

I don't think I can beat her..." she concluded melancholy. As Paula looked at the face of her opponent, she noticed small drops of dew running down her cheeks.

"Awwww. Are you crying, little thingy?" Paula asked, showing genuine concern.

"No. N-n-no. I'M NOT CRYING!" she sobbed proudly, trying to hold back her tears. For the first time in her life, she was afraid of dying at the hands of an opponent stronger than her. After all, despite being Sabrina's most gloomy creation, she was still in the bottom of her heart, that cute and sweet girl who only wanted to make friends.

Little Sabrina didn't want to show that she was weak in front of her rival.

"Little sister, stop. You can't win" Sabrina's voice manifested in the dolly's mind. Her tone of voice reflected concern and affection. She was almost crying.

"Shut up, I'm not giving up. I'll show what your bloodline is made of!" the little girl's expression changed to a depressed, angry one. Paula also felt sad, she didn't want to continue fighting.

"YOU'RE GOING TO THE TOY BOX!" illuminating her eyes in an intense red color, Little Sabrina launched a psychic attack to shrink Paula. Her rival reacted instinctively.  

"PSI SHIELD Ω!" Paula invoked a psychic shield. The reflected attack hit Little Sabrina instead.

The girl screamed in horror, and after fainting for a few seconds, she slowly opened her eyes.

"I…..I'm alive?" she thought for a moment, but her feeling of relief was short-lived. She heard intense tremors, and saw her giant-sized rival approaching. The blonde girl looked intimidating.

"No. No. NOOOOOO" crying with fear, the girl closed her eyes, hugging her legs thinking that she would be crushed to death by those massive red shoes.

But instead, she felt the softness of welcoming giant hands protecting her. The little girl looked straight into the blue eyes of the blonde giantess, which looked at her with tenderness. Paula caressed the shrunken girl's head with one of her tender fingers.

"Heheheh. Looks like the game is over" Paula said tenderly to her rival.

*Clap. Clap. Clap* a couple of applauses sounded from the throne immersed in darkness.

"Bravo. I see that you are very talented with your psychic powers. You have delighted me with a beautiful and intense battle" Sabrina appeared in front of the 2 girls. Paula smiled warmly. She was happy that her talent as a psychic was recognized by girls of the same class as her.

"Hehehe. It was fun. Let's play another day, okay?" the girl Sabrina hugged Paula's giant fingers.

"Awwww, what an adorable cutie" Paula kissed her rival on her cheek like a loving mother.

Little Sabrina returned to her normal size.

"You know, sorry for kicking you, it was rude of me to treat a friend like that" Little Sabrina looked sadly at Paula's battered lips. She wiped away the blood with a handkerchief.

"Heheh. No problem, I apologize for giving you a strong electric shock" said Paula, through tears. Both little girls gave each other a lovely hug, as a sign of mutual respect.

"From now on, the 3 of us will be best friends, okay? No one will separate us" Paula maternally stroked the head of the girl in the white dress.

"Yes. We'll have many adventures together" the dolly responded happily.

"It's beautiful. I haven't felt like this since Haunter made me smile that time" Sabrina thought.

 

But the touching moment between new friends who had just met, was abruptly interrupted. Ormond arrived at the gym. He was about to say something, until he saw, horrified, that girl in the white dress who, at the time, ruined the life of his family.

"Young lady, get away from that damn doll, NOW!" Ormond warned, pushing Paula away into Lisa's hands. Determined to end his years-old nightmare, Ormond used his psychic strength to strangle the girl. He wanted to kill her.

"WAAAAH BUUAAHHHH. BUUUAHHH!!!" the helpless girl cried in pain. She couldn't defend herself, because she spent too much energy fighting against Paula.

"What…WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT POOR GIRL?!" Paula felt nervous and uncomfortable, she didn't understand the situation.

"That doll is dangerous, young lady. It's a monster, and we must eliminate it before it does any harm to you" Lisa explained, holding Paula by force.

"But...*sniff* she's my friend!" Paula cried.

"Father, I can explain..." Sabrina tried to reason with Ormond.

"DO NOT INTERRUPT. Before this awful doll casts a spell on us, or something similar" Ormond continued to strangle the Sabrina doll. Paralyzed by her nerves, Sabrina didn't know what to do.

"Paula...

Help….Help me...." Little Sabrina, showing tears brimming in her eyes, begged Paula.

(Unable to contain her anger, Paula decided to act)

"PKK FREEZEEE!" intense rays of ice shot out, freezing Ormond's body. The girl Sabrina almost fell weakly to the ground, but Paula supported her through her telekinesis.

"Tha….Thank you" the dolly smiled tenderly at her friend, before faint.

"Lisa, run. SAVE YOUR LIFE!" Ormond shouted. Lisa tried to escape, but she couldn't move. Sabrina's mother was controlled by her daughter's incredible psychic strength.

"Agh, but daughter. WHY, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Lisa asked, scared.

"Nobody hurts my friends" Sabrina responded, exposing a cold and gloomy face. With the little strength he had left, Ormond tried to Teleport.

"Ah, no, you're not going anywhere. PSI MAGNEEET!" Paula performed a variation of her PSI Magnet technique, instantly draining all of the man's psychic energy. He couldn't escape.

"NOOOOOOOOOO" Sabrina's eyes shone brightly, affecting her parents.

 

The psychic woman led them to the city model in her room. The couple looked around in horror, they were crammed inside the same toy city in which Lisa was imprisoned for years.

"No. Tell me it's not true" Lisa cried in fear. The old traumas from her past returned.

"There, there, my love. I'm here" Ormond comforted his poor wife. Huge tremors resounded. Peeking out from the top of the toy box, the gigantic blonde girl watched them.

"THIS WILL TEACH THEM NOT TO MESS WITH POOR DEFENSELESS GIRLS!" Paula vented her anger, furious at the cruel treatment against her new friend.

"Paula...*sniff sniff* I was so scared..." Little Sabrina hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry, it's all over. That's what are friends for" Paula massaged the poor girl's cheeks. Suddenly, a third giant woman appeared on the scene, with a rather cold and cruel expression.

"Now, by your display of insolence, YOU WILL BECOME MY PRISONERS AGAIN" Sabrina exclaimed. Her parents were paralyzed by panic.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 3: Gotta Shrink Em' All by GtsSandalsFan

It was night in the Saffron City gym. Paula met a couple of new friends with psychic powers. With Little Sabrina, she had an intense duel that ended with an emotional hug between the two. Everything was in order, until Sabrina's parents came. Paula, surprised to see how they mistreated her friend, intervened attacking Ormond, followed by Sabrina sending her parents reduced again to the toy box. 

"Heartless people, this innocent little creature has done nothing wrong!" Paula yelled at Sabrina's shrunken parents, feeling extremely angry.

"Young lady, the doll is manipulating you. You must prevent that monster from dominating your mind entirely" Ormond assumed that Little Sabrina was behind everything.

"Shut up!!!" Paula hanged Ormond with her psychic strength.  

"AAGGGHHh...." the man was gasping for air before being let go a few seconds later.

"I...am I a horrible monster?" Little Sabrina asked herself, with a sad face.

"Don't listen to those people, they have unfair prejudices against you. I know that you are a girl with a good heart" Paula smiled amiably at her friend as a sign of confidence. Both girls held their hands.

"Daughter, we can talk if you want" Lisa suggested to the giant green-haired woman.

"There is nothing to talk about, mother" Sabrina answered sharply to her mother.

"But Sabrina, we had your smile back with Ash's help. That doll wants to take you away from us again...." Ormond tried to reason with his daughter.

"SILENCE, DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!!!!" Sabrina yelled angrily.

(Sabrina's parents fell silent, afraid of what might happen)

"My childhood alter ego is not manipulating me, I make my own decisions. And now, for your information father: I was the one who ordered Little Sabrina at the time to remove my smile, and my emotions to concentrate on being a better psychic trainer" Sabrina explained.

"My dear lady friend, is that true?" Paula asked the doll.

"Yes. I just wanted to make Sabrina happy. I always saw her as an older sister" Little Sabrina looked at Paula with a face that reflected regret from past actions.

"I just wanted you to feel proud of me, father. Since childhood, our family instilled in us that the weaker beings are not worthy of our lineage" Sabrina cried disconsolately, remembering her first years of life.

"Yes, it is true. My brother, my father and other people in the family always told me that the path of successful psychics lies in those who are stronger" Ormond continued with the talk.

"I began to instill that way of thinking in you, and that you should be strict in your training sessions. I'm really sorry" the man feel guilty for what happened to his daughter.

"AAGGGHHh" Ormond got pushed to the ground by Sabrina.

"I am not interested in your apologies. You have never said that you are proud of all that I have achieved. And after having regained my smile, all the people continued to see me as a weirdo. I couldn't make friends. No matter how hard I tried, some still have prejudices against me because of things from years ago" Sabrina explained. 

"And when I wanted to ask you for help, what did you do?" Sabrina asked her parents. Ormond and Lisa were silent.

"What did you do? Huh??!!!.....That's right: nothing" Sabrina said with disappointment.

"Daughter, we all feel sorry. We think that you being an adult woman, beautiful in appearance, and with a great talent related to psychic powers, would be self-sufficient enough to have an assured life for you" said Lisa to her daughter.

"You said you were always busy. The time that we were never together as a family, has never been recovered. Father, mother, you don't understand that it is not enough 'make me smile' to be happy. The doll was the first to find out what has been happening to me, and yet you want to treat her like a monster for helping me make friends...." Sabrina was furious, she turned her eyes yellow.

"Will it be our end?" thought Lisa.

"Apparently I had not been a good father. I deserve the worst possible punishment" Ormond reflected at that moment. He fondly embraced his wife, fearing certain death.

(Just before Sabrina could crush her parents, her action is interrupted)

"Miss Sabrina, forget all about those people...." the blonde girl was taking her arm. 

"Paula.....?" the woman asked, seeing in surprise how she expressed affection.

"Your beautiful hands that denote effort and dedication to the art of telekinesis do not deserve to be stained with the blood of disgusting people like them. Little Sabrina, and I will be your new family" Paula hugged her arm affectionately. 

"I love you Sabrina, don't let what happened tonight with your parents make your life bitter. We are here to give you encouragement" Little Sabrina joined the hug, blushing with an adorable face.

"Of course, my friend. The 3 of us will be an inseparable trio of sisters, together we'll support each other" Paula answered with determination.

(Sabrina felt better. She was happy to receive sincere affection from friends who cared about her)

"*sniff* Awww, what adorable girls. Thank you" Sabrina hugged her psychic friends and touched the heads of the girls affectionately.

"Hehehe, I'm glad that I can make you happy, and fix past mistakes" said Little Sabrina tenderly.

"Thank you, my pretty little sister...." Sabrina responded lovingly.

"Let's have a girls' night together, okay?" Paula suggested to the 2 Sabrinas. It was one of the few times in Sabrina's life when someone sincerely invited her to have a good time together. 

"Sounds like an excellent idea. Come on girls, I'll make something delicious for the night" Sabrina expressed excitedly.

"Yeah, yahoo!" Paula yelled in excitement. 

"You'll love being here, you are welcome as our guest of honor" said Little Sabrina cordiality.

(Lisa and Ormond watched that scene thoughtfully. The girls were leaving the room, just as Sabrina glanced back at the toy box)

"Don't think you were not saved from punishment. You will continue to be my dolls, as puny slaves for the rest of your lives" Sabrina teleported the box to a cold, dark corner of the gym. Her parents were scared by what happened, but at least they were still alive.

"Darling, do you think we can get out of this?" Lisa said in the darkness of the toy box.

"Don't be afraid my love. Trust me. Someone must save us" Ormond commented.

(The girls drink tea that Sabrina served in the living room. There were also sweets such as cakes or cookies on the table)

"Mmmmm delicious. Miss Sabrina, you're talented at baking cakes. This cake is just as sweet and soft as my mother's" Paula said respectfully to Sabrina.

"Thanks honey. I made this cake last night as a welcome gift for you, I'm happy that you liked it. By the way dear, don't call me 'miss'. We are in confidence; you can call me Sabrina if you want. Remember: we are friends" Sabrina winked gently at the blonde. Paula was overjoyed to have new psychic friends to talk to.

"Still, maybe I should call you 'Big Sabrina', so as not to confuse you with your younger alter ego hahaha" Paula commented jokingly. Sabrina giggled in return.

"This girl is incredibly sweet, it was a good idea to bring her there" Sabrina thought.

"So, is it true that you are a doll like those people said?" Paula asked Little Sabrina.

"The answer is both yes, and no, hehehe. Look..." the girl Sabrina pointed at the spot on her dress where her heart was. 

"This is a seal that Sabrina put on my body to materialize her second personality. It was a hard work, but she was able to achieve it. I feel like a girl of flesh and blood" a pink light began to shine, revealing a shape with the form of the Marsh Badge.

"That's right, my little sister was originally a small doll of the size of my hand, that I designed myself. I gave her life by sharing part of my psyche with her, and that's how she grew, until becoming a replica of my child self. It was exciting" Sabrina explained in detail.

"Wow, awesome Sabrina. I've never seen psychic people who manage to create life in inanimate objects. You must be more powerful than Giygas hehehe" Paula expressed admiringly. 

"Ha. Thanks, but you don't need so much praise. If you try as hard as I have in my life, you will surely overcome me" Sabrina answered with great modesty.

"And speaking of psychic powers, tell us. Who is this 'Giygas'?" asked Little Sabrina curiously.

"Uh. Well, it's an alien that I, and former partners of mine destroyed to save our world. Giygas was the embodiment of evil and had unimaginable powers: from controlling the minds of living beings, reviving dead people into zombies, or giving life to inanimate objects" Paula commented wistfully. The other 2 psychic girls were listening to her with enthusiasm.

"Wow, we have a powerful and respectable warrior in our abode, don't you think so, little sister?" Sabrina said to her young alter ego.

"Sure, yeah hehe, it was fun playing together. We could fight again if you want" suggested Little Sabrina, in a tone of friendly rivalry.

"Mmmm, no thanks. I'm incapable of hurting or making a beautiful innocent creature like you cry, my sweet little cinnamon roll" Paula put one of her hands close to one of Little Sabrina's cheeks.

"Hahaha, stop Paula, you tickle me!" the dolly blushed, giving a tender giggle. Both girls looked at each other with a sweet smile, as if they were sisters.

"I really like you. You are a lovely girl, you remind me of the children that I used to take care at Polestar preschool. Too bad that several of the children I knew moved away and are too busy with their school life to talk to me" Paula lamented. 

"And what happened to your former adventure partners?" Sabrina asked.

(The question left Paula stunned. The girl remained silent as she lowered her head)

"They......*sniff sniff*"

"They...

....They left me alone" Paula expressed in a low voice, gradually thirsting to tears. The expression of both Sabrinas changed to a sad one.

"Jeff is obsessed with finding his father, Poo cannot go out to play, or have free time like other boys of my age, due to his responsibility as a prince of a kingdom that he must protect, and...." Paula felt her heart break into pieces when she remembered the most special person for her.

"Ness....

Ness....*sniff*" Paula had a hard time talking about what happened with Ness.

"Poor little thingy. Relax, we're here to cheer you up" Sabrina tried to comfort Paula. Little Sabrina, on the other hand, held one of Paula's hands caressing her.

"I am in love with that boy, Ness. But when I told my feelings to him, he didn't take it seriously, and said that we are just friends. I can endure the pain that he does not accept being my romantic partner, but....after 4 months, he wanted to stay away from me, his family has done everything possible so that we cannot talk" Paula finished explaining her situation, feeling very heartbroken for not having a partner.

(Sabrina broke her cup of tea. She felt disgust for what happened with Paula)

"Sister, calm down!!!" Little Sabrina exclaimed. 

"What an insolent brat. Paula, all men are the same. I've had lots of love rejections in my life. The vast majority only look the outside of everything with prejudice, and when you least expect it, they move away from you, or denigrate you in public. I have been insulted, rejected and treated as a phenomenon due to my powers" said Sabrina with sadness.

Paula related her experience in the streets of Saffron City: 

"The people that I ran into in the city are horrible, they spoke badly of you when I asked where your gym was. I don't understand those disgusting people, you don't deserve that treatment. You....You are a great person. *sniff sniff*"

(Sabrina teleported behind Paula. She was stroking her head)

"Paula, thank you for your words. We have a lot in common...." Sabrina felt a lot of empathy for the blonde girl.

"And that's why we want to make you an invitation Paula. Believe me, it will be fun hehehe" said Little Sabrina with joy.

"That's right sister. Paula, I want to take revenge on those people. We can have the world at my feet, and all those insignificant people as our dolls ..." Sabrina tried to motivate Paula to join her. The blonde girl started to think.

"Paula, do you like to play with dolls?" asked Little Sabrina.

"Yes. Hehehe, they are very cute. I love to caress them, play with them, and treat them with affection. In fact, apart from dolls, I like teddy bears" Paula answered blushing, remembering how she shared her toys with the girls at Polestar preschool.

"But my father has told me that I am too big for those things" Paula felt some sadness.

"You know something Paula? Do not be ashamed to be yourself. At my age I still love to play with dolls, I think they are adorable. I love to feel that I am the 'dominant giant queen' when playing with little people that I shrink with my powers" Sabrina expressed sincerely to her friend.

"Wow, hehe, it must be very cute to play with little people" Paula said excitedly.

"So, would you like to dominate the world with us, play in the city, and shrink people to be our dolls?" Sabrina asked her new friend.

"I don't know. Don't you think we would be misusing our powers?" Paula doubted about it. Sabrina hung her head, disappointed.

"You seem to care more than those disgusting people out there, go unpunished, right?" Sabrina expressed in a low voice. Paula saw tears fall from her beautiful face.

"No, I didn't mean that, I'm sorry..." Paula didn't want to disappoint her friend, despite knowing that what they would do is wrong.

"Come on Paula, don't be bitter. Think about it, fate has made us come together, we'll have a lot of fun. You can have all the people you want to play with..." said Little Sabrina. Paula was tempted to accept, she was bored of the loneliness, and lack of adventures in her current life.

"Well, is tempting to be honest" said Paula with a smile. Sabrina slowly cheered up. Little Sabrina gave a comment that awakened Paula's deepest desires:

"Friend, would you love to have your dear Ness in your hands?" Paula turned red as a tomato, she wanted to have Ness with her no matter what.

"YEAAAH Hehehe. I would like to hold him comfortable in my hands. I would hug him, caress him, and give him giant kisses all day" Paula sigh tenderly. She imagined Ness in her hands.

"I can gladly make your dream come true, Paula. I would do anything for a good friend like you. So, will you join us?" Sabrina asked again.

(Paula, while thinking about Ness, how fun it would be to play with tinies, and the bad people who treated Sabrina badly, accepts)

"Sure yeah, it'll be fun" Paula smiles at Sabrina. Both girls shake hands as a sign of mutual respect.  

"We will be the queens of the place. We can even ask for massages, and other interesting things" Sabrina winks at Paula. 

"Hehehe, welcome to the psychic girls club, friend!" exclaimed Little Sabrina at the top of her lungs.

(The girls left the living room and planned everything for tomorrow. The streets of Saffron city were quite dark, and the Sabrinas said goodbye to Paula)

"I'll be back early, I promise" Paula said to her new friends.

"Are you sure you don't want me to escort you home? I'm worried that some bad man will do something to you" Sabrina suggested.

"No problem, Sabrina. Remember that I have psychic powers to defend myself" Paula took her lunch box. She was looking for something in it.

"Little Sabrina, there is something I want to give you, I hope you like it...." Paula took out a gift for her new friend.

"Something for me? Yay, what a thrill hehehe" the dolly laughed. Her eyes were filled with happiness. In front of her was one of Paula's favorite toys: a huggable teddy bear.

"Tada!!!! I kept this emergency teddy bear to hug if I was afraid. But after meeting you, since I like you so much, I want to give it to you. This bear symbolizes our new friendship" said Paula blushing.

"Awww, it's so chubby and soft....I like it. Thank you, Paula. It's a very nice gentle gesture from you... " the girl in the white dress expressed gratitude to her new friend. Sabrina watched happily as her 'new family' had a cute emotive moment.

"Take good care of that bear as well as your white ball. Goodbye girls, tomorrow you'll teach me your size changing powers" Paula gave a goodbye.

"We will bring new dolls for tomorrow, you will love them!" Sabrina exclaimed excitedly.

(Paula was on her way to the portal that connects with her world) 

Meanwhile, in the Pokemon center, Lucas and Red were preparing to sleep. They had a talk between friends, after a while without seeing each other.

"The Pokemon world is beautiful, I see that there are many places to visit after reading Kanto magazines" Lucas commented fascinated.

"Of course, I had traveled through various regions. Part of being a good Pokemon master is knowing the environment around you" Red looked at the roof with a view of the stars. 

"The only problem is that I don't know how I'm going to get back to my world....

....I'm going to miss daddy, Kumatora, Duster, my dog Boney, and....*sniff sniff*" Lucas wept when he remembered his mother's grave.

"Don't worry Lucas. I may not understand very well how the issue of inter-dimensional travel works, but I'll do my best to bring you home" Red said with determination.

"Thank you, Red" expressed Lucas.

"Cheer up, tomorrow I'll invite you to lunch to distract us a bit, don't you think is good, partner?" suggested Red.

"Yes!!!" Lucas exclaimed happily.

"Very well, rest. Think of your dear mother. Since she has protected you, she surely accompanies you everywhere, wherever she is" Red said to cheer Lucas up. Both boys went to sleep. The night seemed calm in all Saffron City. However, the 2 Sabrinas got up, and left the gym.

(In the middle of the night, someone was swimming in warm waters)

"Ufff....It's beautiful to swim below the lights of the full moon in the hot springs, don't you think, Politoed?" Misty asked getting out of the water.

"POLI...POLI!!!!!" her Pokemon give an applause.

"I love this place to swim. It is my secret place; I suspect that it connects with the water flow of the Cinnabar Islands....." for some reason, Misty felt a strange sensation. A ghostly mist appeared in the forest out of nowhere.

"POLIIII...." Politoed was holding tight to Misty's legs.

"Brrrrr I'm cold" Misty said after feeling the sudden change in temperature.  

*Suddenly, intense giant footsteps began to sound. The Pidgeottos nested in the trees fly in fear*

"Hehehehe. Muahahaha" a playful evil voice, of an adult woman, resounded near the forest. Misty didn't understand what was happening around her.

"Wh-wh-wh-who's there?" Misty asked scared. There was no answer.

(After a minute of creepy silence, she hears something) 

"You look so cute being helpless, hehehe" the mysterious female creature laughed.

"That voice. Could she...?" but before Misty finishes speaking, an enormous psychic force pulled her out of the water. 

"AAAAAHHH" Misty yelled. Politoed fell, so she returned him to the Poke Ball. Misty then found that she was surrounded by the fingers of a giant hand. A pair of giant purple eyes, with a cute evil expression, cornered her in the middle of the night. 

"Hi Misty, hehehe" Sabrina giggled. 

"AAAGAGAGGGGGAHHHH" a scream of horror sounded through the forest. Sadly, no one came to help her. Little Sabrina, on the other hand, was sitting in a dark alley, lit by few lights.

"La la la la la. Who is the cutest little bear in the world? Hehehe" the girl played with her bear.

(A couple of female trainers were walking in the street)

"I know we are over-late, but the party was great. I'm glad you invited me to the Kanto region, Dawn" May was accompanied by a friend.

"Yes, this region has its charms. Pokemon contests will debut around here soon, so we can compete together again" said Dawn. The girls were slowly getting closer to Little Sabrina.

"Ah, right. I must ambush these girls to bring them to the gym. They will be good dolls" Little Sabrina approached pretending to cry to give pity.

"BUAAHHHH, Mommy, Daddy!!! *sniff sniff*"

"Poor little girl, did you get lost?" asked May.

"Yes..." Little Sabrina combined her fake tears with a cute sad face.

"Come on, take me by the hand. We'll take you home" Dawn reached out to her hand to the girl.

"Hahaha. Silly girls" thought Little Sabrina, releasing psychic energy.

"What.....what's wrong with this girl?" May asked. The girl Sabrina giggled evilly.

"Hehehe, you'll play with me" instantly, a reaping light came from Little Sabrina's eyes, teleporting the girls to the Saffron City Gym.

"NOOOOOOOOO" both yelled. The Sabrinas went to sleep after their nightly walks around Kanto, just to get more dolls. 

(A bright new day came in Twoson town. Paula was getting ready to leave)

"Bye daddy, I'll go visit my friend Sabrina" Paula said goodbye to her family.

"You should introduce us to your friend one of these days" suggested Mr. Paul Jones. Paula quickly crossed the streets of Saffron City, until she reached the gym. She knocked on the door, waiting impatiently.

*Paula felt someone touch her shoulder*

"EHHHH, WHO'S THERE????" she turned to see, but there was no one. Paula was confused.

*She kept knocking on the door, but there was no answer*

The Sabrinas were still sleeping after staying up late looking for new 'dolls'.

*Again, Paula felt that something touched her. She felt annoyed at not having an answer*

"Helloooooo, I'm back, I'm waiting for you girls!!!" Paula exclaimed at the entrance of the gym.

"Uggghhh.....mmmm. Little sister, go open the door" Sabrina babbled yawning. She tenderly hugged a doll with the appearance of a blond boy.

"Yes, dear sister" Little Sabrina was coming out in her pajamas. 

*For the third time, Paula felt that something touched her shoulder*

"THAT'S ENOUGH, SABRINA!!!! I know you are a playful girl, but your joke of teleporting behind me, and touching my shoulder is tiring me...." Paula exclaimed in annoyance.

*Gym doors got opened*

"But Paula, I'm here. It wasn't me...." Little Sabrina rubbed her eyes.

*Paula felt a pale hand on her shoulder*

"Ugghh. So, who is behind me?" Paula said with chills. She turned back, and the blonde girl saw a smiling ghostly creature eager to play with her.

"HAAUNTEEEEERRRRR" *yuck yuck*

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Paula screamed in fear. She tried to run, but ended up with a pale white skin, falling comically to the ground. Paula got licked by Sabrina's Haunter.

"UUUUUUGHHH" Paula was unable to feel her body. 

"I should have told you yesterday to be careful with the little ghost Haunter, and its 'lick' attack hehehee" Little Sabrina put one of her arms behind her, with a sweatdrop.

*Paula was taken to the main room of the gym, where Sabrina's throne was*

"Bad Pokemon!!! Don't do that again with our guest of honor, is that clear??" Sabrina was scolding Haunter.

"Haunt.....TEEEEERRRR" the ghost started to cry, fading to reappear when she had calmer.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been so harsh with Haunty, he didn't do it with bad intentions" said Little Sabrina. Paula was recovering from her paralysis. With a thought, the girls changed their pajamas, for their usual clothes.

"Hehe. Paula, there is something I want to show you..." Sabrina brought her toy box where the miniature city was. In the toy town, Dawn, and May slowly woke up.

"Hmm. Where....Where are we?" Dawn asked her friend. May was looking carefully at the place.

"Looks like a toy town. It must be a trick house like the ones in Hoenn" May tried to calm her.

(Misty, a few blocks away, was hitting the ground angrily in fear and frustration)

"No. No. No. NOOOO, here again..." she remembered how scary was to be in Sabrina's dollhouse.

"Misty, it's good to meet you here. How long has it been, my friend!!!" May greeted Misty.

"Wow, so you must be Misty, the mythical water-type trainer..." Dawn expressed admiringly.

"But Misty, why are you not wearing your clothes, and you're barefoot in a bathing suit...?" May asked.

"GIRLS, IT'S NOT TIME FOR GREETINGS, OUR LIFE IS IN DANGER!!!!" Misty warned with great fear.

"The girl is right" Ormond introduced himself to the Pokegirls.

"We must stick together if we want to survive" suggested Lisa.

"They are Sabrina's parents!!!!" Misty was surprised. 

(The talk of the little people was interrupted by gigantic footsteps, as intense as thunders)

"AAGGGHHH, LOOOOOOK" Dawn pointed fearfully with her finger. They all looked straight at Paula's giant face covering the city.

"Awwww, what beautiful dolls" Paula wanted to play with the shrunken people.

(The 2 Sabrinas also approached the toy box. Sabrina tenderly stroked Paula on the head)

"Yes, they are very adorable. All those dolls are ours to enjoy, cutie"

"Hehehe, I'm going to catch theeeeemmm" Paula bring her gigantic hand closer.

"AAAAHHHHH, RUN, A MONSTER IS APPROACHING" Dawn shouted scared, everyone ran when they saw Paula's huge hand blocking the view of the city. Paula almost caught everyone. The force of Paula's giant hand shook the city with a tremor, and tripped Misty. Misty tried to run away, but it was too late, the giantess was targeting her.

"Hee hee hee" Paula laughed. She lovingly carried Misty like a doll, with her little fingers curled around her body.

"AHHHHH, NOOO, NOOOOO" Misty pleaded in fear. She soon saw face to face the sweet blue-eyed expression of the blonde giantess.

"Hehehe, you're very cute, your bikini combines very well with your beautiful body" said Paula, caressing Misty with one of her giant fingers.

"Let me go, you giant brat, now!!!!" Misty screamed, hitting Paula's hands with her fists. Paula felt the blows like caresses on her hand. 

"Hehehe, how adorable" Paula stroked Misty's cheek. Misty felt stressed.

"I told you to let me go...." Misty couldn't keep talking. She felt like they were touching her, and then she laughed uncontrollably.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle hehe...." Paula was tickling Misty with one of her cute fingers.

"Ha hahaha no, please stop" Misty giggled into Paula's hands. First, Paula tickled her bare feet, then moved onto her half-naked body. Paula was happy to play with her.

*In the middle of her tickling, Paula touched Misty below her waist. For some strange reason, she started to blush*

"Hehehe, do you like me to touch you there, little thing?" Paula commented in a friendly way.

"No... enough" Misty yelled, and then....

"OUCH!!!!" Paula got bitten by Misty. She throw Misty away unintentionally. 

"AAAAHHHH!" Misty screamed. May and Dawn ran to help the redhead, who was falling at high speed.

"You're safe now..." luckily, Misty fell into the arms of both Pokegirls.

"Ugghhh...." a tear came from one of Paula's eyes. The bite left her finger red with pain. Little Sabrina, who watched the scene, got very angry. 

"AAGGGHH....UGH" Little Sabrina made Misty hit her head against one of the toy houses with her telekinesis.

"MISTYYYYYYY!!!!" May and Dawn ran to help her.

"BAD DOLL, NOBODY HURTS MY DEAR FRIEND PAULA!!!!" Little Sabrina yelled angrily. 

"Calm down little friend, this will not happen again..." the dolly kissed Paula's injured finger. The blonde felt better and hugged her.

"It seems that we'll have to be stricter with this bunch of insignificant bugs......Listen little parasites, you are now our dolls. There is only one basic rule: obey our orders and everything we ask for..." Sabrina explained to her victims with a frightening expression. 

"Rebellion is punished. If you refuse to obey your beloved queen Sabrina, you will go to the dungeon" Sabrina levitated in front of her, a black box from which no light entered, covered by dust and cobwebs.

"And if even after a punishment in the dungeon, you refuse to obey me.....

....the blender is waiting for you" Sabrina said with a homicidal tone. She teleported a blender into the living room, and in it she placed a doll filled with fake blood. The cable of the device got plugged, and the doll ended up destroyed into pieces. Fake blood dripped all over the blender. The Pokegirls, Ormond and his wife had goose bumps.

"You understand my point, right?" Sabrina asked the people.

*gulp* "Yeah, we get it" Misty said, still weak from the blow. The others silently nodded "yes".

"OK. Be good, and everything will be fine" Sabrina said calmly. 

(Sabrina ordered Paula to reinforce the security of the toy box. With her PSI, Paula covered the entire city with a psychic shield, and a PSI Magnet field that drained energy)

"You won't get away with this, Sabrina!!!" Misty yelled defiantly.

"Muahahaha. We'll see, dwarf" Sabrina giggled wickedly. The psychic girls left, heading outside the gym to put last night's plan into action.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 4: The City Rampage by GtsSandalsFan

During that quiet day, dozens of kilometers from the gym, the new Saffron City shopping center opened its doors.

"Wow, it's beautiful here. And the mall has a lot of interesting places to visit" said Lucas surprised.

"That's right friend. What do you want to eat, hamburger, or something else....?" asked Red. The lunch time got interrupted by a worried crowd gathered at some scene. There was Officer Jenny giving an alarming announcement, apparently someone was committing crimes.

"Attention all Kanto trainers and visitors, beware! Several people have been reported missing today!" Jenny held up posters with photos of the missing people: Misty, May, Dawn, Ormond and Lisa.

"Hmm, I hope they're okay. It must be some collective kidnapping" Red thought.

"So, stay tuned, a hijacker is suspected in this region!" Jenny commented over loudspeaker.

*Back at the outside of the gym, Sabrina gave instructions to Paula*

"....So, you must focus your PSI energy on this way" Sabrina enlarged an apple in her hand.

"Wow, the apple that you held, has reached the size of an adult person, bravo" said Paula surprised. For testing purposes, Little Sabrina put her teddy bear in front of Paula.

"Do you remember our duel, Paula? Well, at that moment I wanted to shrink you, but you hit me back. We asked you to do something similar. To change the size of the teddy bear, focus all your PSI energy on it, imagine that the mass of the object that do you want to change, increase little by little... " Lil Sabrina described the PSI technique to Paula. 

"Come on Paula, you are the queen of all Eagleland, you can do it..." Paula thought to cheer herself up. Her eyes turned white as she concentrated. 

*Slowly, the teddy bear reacted to Paula's mental stimuli. The plush got bigger, and bigger, and bigger until it was as high as the ceiling of the gym*

"Wow, I did it! That's great" Paula celebrated her achievement, she had learned a new power.

"You learn very fast, darling. You should be my apprentice. Now for the fun, girls. We'll become giants to play in the city and terrorize everyone Hehehe" Sabrina laughed.

"Hehehe, you will love it, Paula. Now, make your psychic strength run throughout your body. Once you fill up with energy, imagine that your body is growing, and you touch the sky with your hands...." specified Little Sabrina. The 3 girls held their hands together and concentrated on growing up. Paula felt a strange sensation running through her body.

"I feel.....more powerful than ever" she thought excitedly. A great aura of psychic energy surrounded the 3 girls, and they gradually increased in size. They reached monstrous proportions, bursting through the roof at the same time. Paula, curious to see if her new power turned out well, opened her eyes.

"Yay, what a beautiful city. Everything seems cramped around us, it's like we are in a toy city" Paula commented.

"Yes. This beautiful city will be our playground" Sabrina said to Paula. All 3 looked intimidating in size: Paula and Little Sabrina were 40 meters tall, and Sabrina, on the other hand, grew into a giant woman of a colossal 70 meters. The gym was so small in comparison, it was not even waist-high.

"Good, now I can hold my teddy bear" Little Sabrina lifted the giant bear.

"Mmmm, the apple that Sabrina enlarged looks appetizing" Paula reached out her hand to eat the fruit. This turned out to be smaller than her giant fingers. To her, it was almost as small as a grape. Paula ate the apple in one bite. With the enormous size of the girls, they were visible for everyone. They soon heard the voices of people panicking. 

"AAAAAHHH, RUUUUNN" shouted some people when they saw them.

"Hehehe, it is so adorable to see them running, it makes me want to capture little people in my hands, corner them, and hug them" said Little Sabrina blushing.

"Come on girls..." Sabrina said cheerfully, taking the first step on the roads of Saffron City.

*BOOOOOOOMMM* Sabrina's giant footfall shook the entire city. Buildings were shaking, bird Pokemon were flying in fear, and her boot left a huge footprint, bigger than a bus.

"Wow I'm huge now hehehe. I feel powerful" Sabrina laughed tenderly.

"Us too" replied the girls. Sabrina continued her monstrous destructive walk. Paula and Little Sabrina followed her, causing mini earthquakes. They were on their way to the center of Saffron city. The giant girls left huge footprints marks on the ground.

(People gathered in the streets, concerned about recent reports of tremors)

"Don't panic, this city is very safe, and we are prepared for any emergency....." Officer Jenny tried to calm people down, but to no avail. A soft tremor is heard in the distance. The crowd begins to murmur in fear, as the intense earthquakes grow STRONGER and CLOSER.

"Hee hee....hee hee hee"

"Hehehe, muahahaha" some giggles echoed through the city. They sounded like a couple of cute little girls, accompanied by an adult lady. The city, both on the ground and nearby buildings, shook violently, some buildings sustained moderate damage from cracking. Inside the Silph Co. building, the floors began to shake intensely, and the lights flicker. Employees feel the heavy footsteps. 

"Oh God. What could it be? I'm afraid" all the employees commented fearfully about the situation. Silph Co.'s boss sees a glass of water bounce violently, then looks out the window, and gazes up close.....THE FACE OF A GIANT PURPLE-EYED WOMAN accompanied by 2 other giant girls.  

"Hehehe......mmmm what cute dolls" said the giantess giving a tender playful sigh. The panicked employees tried to evacuate, but it was too late. People in the street, frightened, watched the great building of Silph Co. beginning to crumble. After the explosion of debris, the stunning hips of the huge giant woman pierced through the building. Employees who fall to the ground are teleported straight to the gym.

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! IT'S HER, Sabrina has turned into a GIANT MONSTER!!!" Sabrina's ex-partner screamed in panic.

"And she's not alone, RUNNNN FOR YOUR LIFEEEESSS!!!" People scream to get out of the place, as the building's rubble falls violently. People see Sabrina's massive leg head-on, kicking heavy vehicles like trucks and buses out of her way.

"Muahaha, now, we'll play with you" Sabrina giggled, looking dominant.

"You will be our dolls hehehe" added Paula. Several cars are quickly CRUSHED when the huge shoes of the giantesses stomp down the street. People in panic run away from taxis to avoid being crushed by Sabrina's gigantic boots. 

"Oh, for the love of Arceus, these shots are so hot...." Todd commented blushing, he stubbornly decided to record giant Sabrina in action. His camera focused on her stunning legs, and her panties could be seen.

*Sabrina came in leaps and bounds, getting bigger, bigger, and bigger until she was a few meters in front of Todd*

"AHHHHHH!!!" Todd nearly got crushed by Sabrina's boot, after recording a nice POV. 

*BOOOOM* The cars on the street were scattered everywhere due to the strength of the girls. A cluster of tanks, military men, missile trucks, and planes approached, firing into the distance. Paula and Little Sabrina got attacked, but they felt the shots in a peculiar way....

"Hee hee hee, it tickles me" Paula giggled.   

"Hahaha. What playful dolls" said Little Sabrina. Missiles, tank shells, and other heavy weaponry headed towards Sabrina. The projectiles reached her chest, which cushion the impact. Sabrina shook her boobs a bit, bouncing the projectiles back to where the vehicles are. 

"AHHHH, RUN!!!" the soldiers tried to flee from the explosions. Some were burned. Several tanks are destroyed in the process. Little by little, the army of soldiers are teleported to the toy box.

"Hahaha, stupid people. Did you think that with your useless toys, you can defeat us?" Sabrina said defiantly. The imposing size and strength of her, frightened the entire army. A float of combat jets approached from behind. Paula jumped nimbly, covering the back of her fellow partners.

"PKKKK THUNDEEEERRRR" Paula shoot huge bolts of lightning out of her head. The electric projectiles shattered the combat jets, and the windows of near buildings.

"Retreat!!!" ordered the army commander. Suddenly, Little Sabrina teleports, right in the direction where the army was running.

"Hehehe, poor creatures. You have nowhere to run" said Little Sabrina mocking.

"Huh, pretty girl. Please stop" the commander pleaded. 

"I want to play BALL, hehehe" the dolly took her white ball out, and rolled it in the street. It violently impacts the tanks, destroying everything in its path. Some men got hit by the ball, getting seriously injured in the process.

"Hehehe, there you have your ball back, friend" Paula rolled the white sphere back to Lil Sabrina. The same obstacle that destroyed the army vehicles, was going back for more.

"AAYEEEEE, I want my mommy" the army commander shouted crying. The soldiers, fearing for their life, tried to flee, but they were teleported by Sabrina.

"This is a lot of fun, I would like to play attacking cities every day" said Little Sabrina.

"Hahaha, us too!" replied the other girls, they were having a great time. The sound of whistles resounded down the alley. The girls immediately saw a group of police officers led by Officer Jenny on the street. The cops pulled out many Growlithe and Arcanine out of their Poke Balls.

"Grrrrrrr..." the dogs growled angrily. Officer Jenny pulled out a speaker.

"Aright Sabrina, I warn you. If you don't want the girls who accompany you to get hurt, I demand that you surrender" warned Officer Jenny.

"Hmph" Sabrina moaned nonchalantly. 

"Never, spoilsport, pffffff" Paula sticked out her tongue in a rebellious way.

"I warned you, Growlithe, Arcanine, OVERHEAT!!!" Jenny ordered, and immediately the Pokemon dogs generated huge explosions of hot flames. Among the buildings around the giantesses, additional officers also attacked using their Growlithe, Arcanine, and Houndoom.

"Everyone, USE FIRE BLAST, NOW!!!" dangerous shots of intense star-shaped fire cornered the girls. Sabrina defended herself with one of her techniques.

"MIRROR COAT!!!" a powerful psychic barrier absorbed the impact of the explosions. Already loaded, Sabrina returned the Overheat attack with double force, crashing violently into the street.

"NOOOOOO" the cops and Jenny received severe burns.  

"GROW....UGHHH" the Pokemon moaned in pain. Several were falling weakened. Paula, on the other hand, also gets into the action.

"PSI SHIEEELLDDD Ω" Paula invoked her most powerful psychic shield. The flares got reflected, and hit back to all the attackers, injuring the policemen and the Pokemon in the buildings. Much of the city went up in flames.

"AAAGHH....Ugh" the wounded policemen and their Pokemon were too weak to continue fighting.

"That's it, very good!!!! We make a very good team, Paula" Sabrina said as a sign of respect.

"Hehehe. I'll do anything for a good friend like you" Paula winked at her.

"With the 3 working as a team, no one will stand up against us" said Little Sabrina with determination. In the distance, they saw the new Saffron City shopping center.

"Hehehe, this will be fun. Paula, come with me, I'll show you how to hold little people in your hands to play with" Sabrina headed to the mall.

"Yay, how exciting. I want to see" Paula followed Sabrina excitedly. Amid the commotion, the Saffron citizens tried to flee on the magnet train in direction to Johto. The blonde psychic girl had the train at a close distance.

"Hehehee, I'm gonna catch youuu, little ones" Paula had the intention to play with the people. While the train was moving fast, they felt an enormous shock that stopped the vehicle violently.

"Uuhhhhh..." the passengers moaned in fear. They did not know what had stopped the train. Shockingly, huge giant hands were violently squeezing the vehicle.

"AAAAHHHH, HELP!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE" the frightened people shouted, some desperately wanted to escape from the windows. The passengers screamed in horror as they gazed fingers encircling the vehicle, and giant blue eyes of the giant blonde girl looking at them.

"Hehehe, awwww, they look so cute being helpless. I would like to eat them all with kisses" said Paula in a cute way, touching one of her cheeks.

"AGGGHH, THE MONSTER IS GOING TO EAT US!!!" 

"MOM, I'M AFRAID. I DON'T WANT THE GIANT GIRL TO EAT ME..." 

Various comments from scary people rang out from the wagons.

"Hee hee, come here, my beautiful babies..." *MUACK* Paula gave the magnet train a giant kiss, leaving red lipstick marks on the windows. The giantess looked at people with her cheeks red like tomatoes. She was smiling with happiness. Some small children who accompanied their mothers, gazed in love at the giantess.

"Paulaaaaa, adult Sabrina is waiting for you, come here!!!" Little Sabrina called her impatiently.

"Uh. OK. Hehehe, sorry for the delay" Paula delicately put the train back on the tracks.

(The passengers watched from the window, how the giantess was moving away)

"Daddy, do you think I could ever have a girlfriend like that?" asked a little boy.

"Just in the Galar region, son" replied the passenger.

*At the mall, Lucas and Red talked about their old adventures in the Subspace Emissary*

"Do you remember when we went into the ruins?" Lucas asked.

"Oh yeah. And then we found Charizard in that cave. I wouldn't have captured it without the help of you, Lucas" Red commented wistfully.

"And in the battle against Galleom, we did our best, it was epic..." Lucas was happy to have a good time with an old friend....

"*gulp* Look Red, there's fire over there"...but his happy face disappeared when he looked at the window. Red saw burning buildings, roads flattened with wrecked cars, and people running in panic.

"Oh no. This is very bad, what is going on here?" Red was worried. He wanted to go out and help the injured citizens. People in the mall started to feel intense giant tremors. Lucas watched how the glass with the milkshake he had served, bounces, and falls to the ground abruptly. The building began to move, various debris fell.

"Red, I'm scared...." Lucas said in fear.

"Muahahaha. Come with me, my cute little dolls" sounded a cute evil voice in the building. Red could recognize that voice.

"Ugh, I think it's Sabrina, WOAHHH!!!" Red said dodging falling pieces of the ceiling.

"Who is she...?" Lucas asked. On one of the lower floors, a woman was screaming in fear.

"AAAAAHHHHH, HELP" Nurse Joy cried. She was hiding behind some tables. 

"Hehehe, what adorable screams..." the giant woman reached out with her hand after piercing the walls of the lower floor.

"AAGGGHH, A MONSTER IS ATTACKING US" yelled all the citizens. They wanted to rescue Joy, but there was nothing they could do: she was between Sabrina's fingers.

*Lucas, who watched the scene scared, used his telekinesis to remove Nurse Joy from Sabrina's hands. He moved her upstairs*

"Uh....?" Sabrina pulled her hand out of the building and she noticed that it was empty. 

*Thanks to Lucas's actions, she could feel his PSI energy hovering around the place*

"Hehehe, there seems to be an insignificant psychic trying to interfere with my plans. That little bug will see what I am capable of..." Lucas feel even more scared, Sabrina was referring to himself. On the top floor of the place, Joy hugged Lucas as thanks.

"Thanks, you are a real little angel. You put your psychic powers to good use" said Joy.

"Hehe, no problem. I'll do everything to help the neighborhood" said Lucas smiling.

*The building was collapsing fast. The rafters began to break from Sabrina's psychic force*

"THE EMERGENCY STAIRS WERE DESTROYED!!!" shouted fearfully the people trying to flee.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we must evacuate this building, now!!!" Red warned Lucas.

"You're right, I'll give you a hand, friend" Lucas's eyes glowed blue, and he made all the people inside the building levitate.

"Ivysaur, I choose you!!!!" Red threw a Poke Ball. 

"IVYSAUUUURRR!!!" yelled the Pokemon.

"Ivysaur, use your Vine Whip to form a ladder through the windows. Direct the people that Lucas brings to safety!!!!" several people got down the building through the vine whips. Sabrina looked from outside the mall about to collapse. 

"Heh, I know we came here to collect dolls, but it's fun to watch those disgusting people suffer, I hope they all got crushed..." Sabrina thought. For whatever reason, the building did not collapse.

"What...?" Sabrina watched a crowd flee in terror from the scene.

"AAAHHHH.....I can't take it anymore, the walls are going to collapse, these rafters are too heavy for me" Lucas commented holding on tight with his psychic powers.

"Sabrina, I'm here. Is something wrong?" asked Paula.

"Huh, nothing's wrong. There's just a little psychic rat trying to spoil our fun" Sabrina was annoyed. Red saw a huge purple eye watching them from outside. Next, with one of her powerful hands, Sabrina removed the roof of the building. 

"AAHHHHHHH!!!!" Lucas screamed like a little girl. A giant green-haired woman was staring at him face to face, with a cold expression. In fact, she was much bigger than the giant statue of King Porky, or even Galleom, the robot that he defeated along with Red in his past adventures. A huge hand, much larger than Lucas's body, was coming down closer.

"Red, save yourself...SHIIIELDDDD!!!" Lucas pulled his friend away with telekinesis and created a psychic shield around him to be safe against the collapse.

*BOOOOOOOMMMM* The giant hand of the giantess came down violently, causing a great ground shake that crushed the building like a pancake. The mall was totally destroyed. The giantess thrust her giant fingers completely in front of Lucas's body. The boy tried to run away, but the giantess was too strong in comparison.

"NOOOO, BUAAAAAAHHH, I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!" the poor boy yelled for help. He was caught by the hands of the giant female monster.

"Got you, little brat" Sabrina said with anger.

"Uhhhhhhh *sob*" Lucas continued to cry in fear. But for some reason, he blushed a bit. While being at her hands, it was very easy for Lucas to see that Sabrina's hands were beautiful. He found that her skin was completely smooth, clean, and perfect, almost glowing. The fingers were long, rounded, huge and elegant, not too skinny, and not too meaty, they resemble the cute hands of a strong beautiful woman. And the nails were naturally shiny, almost resembling nail polish. She was wrapping her fingers completely around Lucas's body, enough to be smothered by her giant hand. However, Lucas felt the softness of her lovely palms. He compares Sabrina's cute giant hands as if he was in a soft and warm bed, with many blankets protecting his body.

*Lucas remembers the times when Hinawa, his deceased mother, would tuck him in before going to sleep*

Unconsciously, Lucas closed his eyes, and hugged gently one of her giant fingers.

"He's a boy my age, wow" said Paula.

"Look sister, it seems that the little blond cutie loves you so much, hehehe" Little Sabrina giggled.

"So, this little boy is the one who was causing me trouble...?" Sabrina thought. Lucas opened his eyes and saw Sabrina's face with fear. She looked terrifying: her purple eyes surrounded him with an intimidating expression. A great fear of dying crossed Lucas's mind. Little tears fell from his innocent face.

"Please... don't hurt me *sniff sniff* I'll do whatever you want....I'm sorry if I made you mad" the little blond boy cried, putting lovely tender eyes at the giantess. Sabrina had enough power to kill him easily crushed by her hands. But for some reason, she didn't want to do it....

"This kid is a nosy annoyance, but......I think he is very cute. He reminds me of one of my favorite childhood dolls" Sabrina thought, and flashbacks of her childhood flashed through her mind.

"Hahaha, Mommy, thanks for your Christmas present..." Sabrina at her younger age, received a doll with the appearance of a cute blond man.

"You're welcome, my princess, now you finally have a new friend to play tea with" Lisa smiled. 

"I'll call you Mr Goldie Head, hehehe" said the girl feeling satisfied. 

*Sabrina began to remember the best moments of her with Mr. Goldie head*

"More tea, Mr Goldie Head?" Young Sabrina served tea to her dolls. 

"Wheeee, hold on tight, Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina appeared as a child sliding down a slide in a park.

(An image of her lying down, with a cold after a hard workout, crossed her mind. She stroked her doll to make herself feel better)

*MUACK* "I love you very much, I'm glad have you by my side..."

Lucas's sad face generated in Sabrina a small smile, which later turns into an adorable smile, combined with tender eyes similar to a loving mother.

"Hehehehe...." Sabrina giggled, bringing one of her giant fingers closer to the boy's body.

"*gulp* Mommy, Claus, we'll finally see each other....." Lucas thought that he would be crushed to death. But to his surprise, Sabrina just wanted to play with him. She used her giant finger to caress and tickle him. Lucas felt the softness of her finger.

"Hey, OW!!! You're tickling me HAHA" Lucas let out some adorable giggles. 

"Awwww. Come here, my cute little dolly..." Sabrina gently placed Lucas close to her cheeks. Her head was gigantic compared to the boy. Still, she caressed him. Lucas, putting a small smile, could not stop blushing after watching Sabrina's gorgeous face.

"And so, Paula, it's how you use your psychic power to change your size. I hope you learned something valuable today" Sabrina commented to the blonde girl, holding Lucas.

"Wow, Sabrina, I'd like to use that power on my own right now as well" Paula thought passionately on Ness.

"And me to, Hehe. If you want, I'll come with you" suggested Little Sabrina.

"Sounds like an excellent idea. Girls, go to Ness's dimension, have a good time, and bring some new dolls to play with" Sabrina said petting Lucas. 

"Ness...?" Lucas thought. Looking more closely, he could recognize one of Sabrina's friends. The blonde girl was the same girl he got to see in New Pork City movies at the theater. Paula took Little Sabrina by her hand. They both ran off like good friends.

"Yay, I'll finally have Ness as my doll for the rest of his life" Paula ran excited. 

"Of course, Paula. It will be fun to play with him hee hehehe" Little Sabrina used her teleportation powers. Sabrina waved goodbye to the girls.

"Ness turned into a doll? OH NO" horrible flashbacks of the Subspace Emissary flashed through Lucas's mind. He remembered the moment when Wario turned his friend into a trophy, and he couldn't do anything to help. Lucas planned to escape from the giant woman's hands, and thwart her plans, but how could he do it?

The giantess grabbing him was a potential new friend, or a foe? And why he felt attracted to her?

Why didn't he want to fight against her, despite her being evil? Lucas thought many questions.

"Hehehe, you probably could be a nice addition to my toy box, you lil sweetie" Sabrina smiled at Lucas with a giant gentle face. Lucas felt captivated by her cute smile.

*gulp* "I need to escape, now...." Lucas through.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 5: Interdimentional Problems by GtsSandalsFan

The attack on Saffron city was a success: Paula with her new friends in giant size, played in the city. Lucas, who was in the mall with Red, were attacked by Sabrina. After being under pressure, they managed to evacuate people. Sabrina captured Lucas in her hands. Despite having a great difference in power, the giantess felt compassion for the child. She found him cute, reminding him of one of her favorite dolls.

Paula and Little Sabrina went to Onett. Meanwhile, Lucas tries to see how to escape from the giant woman's hands and devise a plan to save future victims from becoming the girls' dolls.

"Hehehe, let's go home Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina patted Lucas's head.

"Uhhhhh....Ca-ca-ca-can you call me by my na-na-name, Lucas?" Lucas asked, trembling with fear. He didn't know what would happen to him after becoming a "new doll" for Sabrina.

"Um, okay....'Lucas'. What a nice name you have hehehe, you'll love being my new doll..." Sabrina felt several helicopters surrounding her. These were equipped with giant syringes full of sleeping liquid. In a separate helicopter, the Kanto news reporter was riding.

"Great, more puny bugs to squash" Sabrina thought.

"Greetings to all Pokéviewers. In today's news, some giant monster girls have been attacking Saffron City. One of these oversized female creatures has been identified as Sabrina, the fearsome psychic Pokemon trainer...." everyone in the helicopter felt great turbulence. Sabrina reached out with her hand to crush it. The helicopter performed abrupt maneuvers to avoid being crushed.

"AAHHH!!!!....Bringing the camera closer, we see that this horrifying woman is holding a poor child hostage. He seems to be the same psychic child we interviewed before. We don't know what this eyesore without feelings could do to this poor child. It is said that she has tortured and murdered people for mere pleasure....." the reporter said to her audience. On television, the news of the attack of the giantesses on Saffron city, and interviews with people who said the worst about Sabrina as a person to make her look bad were broadcast on all channels.

"So, I'm an 'eyesore without feelings' for these tabloid media that speak ill of me? You'll see...." Sabrina thought carefully. The helicopters fired the syringes.

"WATCH OUT!!!!" Lucas saw the projectiles getting closer. Sabrina, reacting nimbly, teleported herself quickly to avoid being hit.

"Uh, they can't beat me..." the missiles that followed her tracked the heat of her body. Before impacting, Sabrina used Confusion to deflect the direction of the giant syringes. All the missiles were going straight to the attacking helicopters.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE, QUICK!!!" the reporter yelled at the pilot. The helicopters burst into flames, leaving a huge cloud of fire and smoke in the middle of the buildings. The pilots were burned, falling plummeting. People in the streets ran to help the wounded as best as they could. The reporter tried to escape in the news helicopter, but it got grabbed by one of Sabrina's hands. Sabrina squeezed hard, and the vehicle shattered between her fingers. In her hand, she had the reporter, the camera man, and the pilot trapped together.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHH" Sabrina suffocated all 3 with the force of her mind, it was difficult for them to breathe.

"Hahaha, this is what you deserve for challenging your beloved queen Sabrina..." Sabrina was feeling pleasure in making people suffer.

"Uuhhhhhh" Lucas groaned in panic. Looking down, he noticed some ambulances arrive to treat the wounded. The people ran scared as one of Sabrina's boots was approaching.

*BOOOOOOM* Another huge giant stomp rocked the city. Sabrina nearly crushed the ambulances below her.

"Muahahaha" Sabrina laughed evilly.

"Little boy, help us, we need you, UGH...." Lucas saw how between tears, the reporter was begging him for help.

"I'll never see my son again.....*sniff*" a great feeling of anger ran through Lucas's body, he hated to see innocent people suffer injustices. Lucas's shy and scared look changed to that of a brave child.

"Grrrrrr..." Lucas growled angrily. He was surrounded by a psychic aura.

"Uh, it is something wrong, lil sweetie pie?" the giant woman asked affectionately.

"PKKKK LOOOVEEEE!!!!!" Lucas recited his most powerful technique, PK Love Ω. Several powerful waves of blue psychedelic energy were going straight to Sabrina's face.

"Heh, how persistent you are" Sabrina concentrated on using Calm Mind to increase her strength and stamina against psychic attacks. The attack slammed into her face. Lucas was not going to give up, he decided to keep attacking the giantess repeatedly with all his might.

"PK LOOOOVE, PK LOOOOVE, PK LOOOVE!!!" a large smoke screen surrounded Sabrina's body.

"Ufffff, ufff....agh" Lucas ended up very exhausted in Sabrina's hands.

"Wow, this kid is strong..." said the reporter.

"It's over?" thought the pilot. But the feeling that they were safe from the giant woman, vanished after the smoke dispersed.

"No... no....NOOOOOOO" Lucas contemplated Sabrina's face with just a couple of minor scratches and burns from his attacks. Sabrina had a similar face when Haunter exploded bombs near her. The giant woman sent the pilot, the cameraman, and the reporter flying away, and before they hit the ground, she teleported them to the gym.

"Hahahaha, you tickle me...." Sabrina started to laugh cutely. Lucas made her smile.

"PK LO.....Oh no...." Lucas tried to attack her again, but he only managed to launch small sparks of energy. He wasted all his PP fighting Sabrina.

"This giant woman must be much bulkier than the Porky statue..." Lucas thought worried. 

"Awwww, how adorable you are. I see you have a lot of psychic power, but it's still not enough to face me in giant size...." Sabrina brought one of her giant fingers to caress Lucas.

"No....let me go..." determined to escape from Sabrina's hands, Lucas dove into the street.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Lucas screamed believing that he would die.

"Hehehe..." Sabrina giggled and curled her leg to act as a slide for Lucas. She wanted to keep playing with him, so she used her psychic strength to cushion the fall. The boy slid down Sabrina's beautiful giant legs, until he reached the street safely.

"Uhhh...th....thank you" Lucas feel scared. The giantess looked at him with cute gentle eyes.

"Come with me, my child. Hehehe..." Sabrina walked towards Lucas.

"AGH, bye...." Lucas ran scared from Sabrina, but it was useless: the giantess was much bigger and faster than the statue of Porky. Lucas felt how the tremors of her giant steps make cars bounce. Sabrina then teleported in the opposite direction, got to her knees, and brought her giant hand closer. Among the rubble of the shopping center, the firemen found Red. He managed to survive thanks to the shield that Lucas used.

"Are you okay boy?" asked one of the rescuers.

"Ouch, so I'm still alive..." said Red with a huge headache.

"The city is under attack from a giant woman. We must evacuate now...." a fireman warned.

"A giant woman destroys the city? Lucas IS STILL IN DANGER!!!" Red stepped out of the rubble to find his friend.

"BUAAAAHHHH *sniff sniff* Leave me, I don't want to be a doll....!!!!" Lucas cried when he was caught again. Sabrina's eyes cornered him with a playful expression.

"Please let me go. I promise never to bother you again, I swear...." Lucas said between sobs. Sabrina's face started getting closer and closer....

"Hehehe. Mmmmm....*MUACK*" Lucas felt the pleasant softness of giant lips. It was the first time in his life that he had received a kiss from a girl. Lucas was flushed, his cheeks turned totally pink. Sabrina giggled with a seductive voice.

"As you order, my dear Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina let Lucas go out of pity. She put him safe in a building.

"Now, be a good boy, and stay away from the giant girls. As long as you don't interfere with my plans, everything will be fine" Sabrina said touching Lucas's cheeks.

"OK..." Lucas looked at the ground with a shy voice.

"See ya" the giant woman said goodbye with a wink, then she continued her monstrous path of destruction. Lucas gazed at Sabrina's stunning curves and thighs from a distance.

(Lucas had in mind to rescue Ness, but for some reason, he felt satisfied and happy. As if butterflies were passing through his body)

"*sigh* She......is beautiful" the innocent little boy closed his eyes, feeling distracted. Without realizing it, he had fallen in love with Sabrina. Lucas began to imagine himself in the town of Tazmily, next to the giant woman in a huge field of sunflowers. Sabrina was wearing a nice summer dress, a hat and flip flops. Lucas was at the sandaled feet of the giantess.

"Wow, you look like an angel. You're so big, and......and.......I'm sorry, I don't know what to say...." Lucas was acting quite shy.

"Hehehe, my cute little dolly, come here..." Lucas, being flushed, climbed Sabrina's body. 

"Huh, Lucas? Lucas, are you there?" a voice rang out calling for Lucas, but he wasn't reacting.

*Lucas was about to receive a kiss from giant Sabrina*

"Lucas.... Lucas.... LUCAS!!!!!!!!" he ignored the mysterious voice.....

"SQUIRTLEEEEEE!!!!!!" 

"Agaagagaagahhhh, stop!!!" suddenly, Lucas felt a large amount of water, wetting him.

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt, now!!!" Red ordered.

"NO, WAIT, I'M ALREADY WAKE!!!"

"PIKA.....CHUUUUUUU!!!!!"

"AAAAAGAAAAAHHHH" Lucas yelled comically and fell to the floor somewhat charred.

"I'm sorry Lucas, it was the only way to make you come back to reality" Red said to his friend.

"Auugghh, ok" Lucas get up slowly, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Red, we have a big problem...." Lucas said looking around the shattered city.

"I know....It's about Sabrina and the giant girls who attacked the city, right?" Red asked instantly.

"It's more than that. Those girls who accompanied Sabrina, want Ness as their doll...." Lucas expressed with concern.

(Red thought carefully, he knew in advance that Sabrina used her psychic powers to torture some unfortunates in the past)

"Don't worry Lucas. We are going to rescue your friend. There is no time to lose...." the Pokemon trainer, and the psychic blonde then mounted into Charizard to fly in search of the giant girls. 

"Now, be a good boy, and stay away from the giant girls. As long as you don't interfere with my plans, everything will be fine" (Lucas remembered Sabrina's request)

"I'm sorry Sabrina. As pretty as you are, I can't allow you to play with people's lives" Lucas thought. Sabrina, being many kilometers away, contemplated the destroyed city, there were few people in the streets. The terrified people who were not brought to the toy box evacuated the place.

"Hehe, now the little critters want to escape from us. They can run, but not hide from their goddess" Sabrina said proudly. In the middle of the destroyed city, Sabrina came across an intact building: it had all kind of games for children, from arcade machines like electric hockey tables, to pinball machines.

"Hmm, my little sisters are sure going to love this" Sabrina teleported all the stuff in the building.

*In Dalaam, thousands of miles from Onett, there was a stubborn boy with a martial arts attire, and a serious face meditating. His name was Poo*

"Uh, I sense a strange premonition..." in Poo's mind, he could see Ness's home, and Onett totally destroyed. In the burned city, he saw the mysterious silhouette of 2 giant girls, accompanied by a giant adult woman. People were in panic, frightened by the giantesses.

"Hehehe, we should conquer this dimension too, don't you think so?" said one of the little girls.

"Yes, my dear sister. We sure find good dolls around here" replied the mysterious adult woman.

"You'll love it, I know this place like the palm of my hand, hehehe" commented the second little girl. Despite not being able to make out the girl's body in the vision, her voice became familiar to him.

"Mmm, how does that girl know this world? And more importantly....

...Why is that voice familiar to me?" thought Poo worriedly. Poo got off the hill he was meditating on. His subjects awaited him below.

"Is something wrong, your Highness?" asked one of Prince Poo's subjects.

"I must go to Onett. See you later" Poo commented in a hurry.

"But your highness, you have responsibilities to fulfill today. Besides, we don't know for sure what kind of enemy you will face" Dalaam's palace personal advisor tried to reason with Poo.

"I don't need preparation. I can deal with any threat..." Poo said proudly. He felt confident that he could deal with the situation on his own. Before Poo uses his Teleport technique, an elderly man teleported in front of the group. He was his master.

"Your royal advisor is right. A good prince is the one who has patience and reflects before acting. There is time for everything" Poo's master said. The boy, seeing the sudden appearance of his master, bowed his head in respect.

"Master, forgive my reckless gesture. If I need to prepare more for the important mission ahead, I will gladly do so" Poo said gently. His master smiled confidently at him. The group then headed to the royal palace in Dalaam to tend to the daily needs of the people and prepare Poo.

(Poo's master, who also beheld the same premonition, gave advice to his apprentice)

"Young man, I know what you are thinking. I recommend you not to underestimate the enemy. Remember: pride and arrogance are the shortest path to ruin and disgrace"

"Yes, master" Poo replied. The boy reflected on the enemies he would face. Poo knew he would have to fight girls, but he doubted they were opponents to fear.

(Recent events of connections between dimensions also caused trouble in Lucas's universe. Having repaired the interdimensional travel antenna, Dr Andonuts was confronted by an enraged mob)

"WHERE IS LUCAS??!!! THE CRAZY SCIENTIST SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO THE CHILD!!!

I SAW HOW DR ANDONUTS WAS THE LAST PERSON TO HAVE A TALK WITH LUCAS!!!!

HE EXPERIMENTED WITH HUMANS BEFORE, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE IS GUILTY OF THE DISAPPEARANCE OF LUCAS!!!" several of the villagers from Tazmily yelled furiously, realizing that 2 days have passed since they last saw Lucas.

"*gulp* Okay, please, everyone calm down. Lucas is fine...." Dr Andonuts commented nervously. The scientist felt like he was being grabbed by the shirt by a hefty man in a cowboy suit. 

"I want you to tell me where my son is, NOW!!!!!!" Flint warned angrily. Next to him was Lighter, wielding a large stick to make him speak.

"Lu-Lu-Lu-Lucas is in another dimension. Sorry, Flint. It was an accident" Andonuts expressed fearfully. The crowd was shocked at such revelation. Flint was about to punch Dr Andonuts, but one of the villagers got in the way.

"Flint, don't do it. Resorting to violence won't fix things...." Bronson said, giving the cowboy a moral advice so he doesn't erupt in anger.

"You're right. We must be civilized and work as a team to solve this problem" said Abbot. The crowd slowly began to calm down. The cowboy, frustrated to learn of the disappearance of his son, got on his knees, taking off his hat.

"Please, you must bring him back. Besides Boney, Lucas is the only thing left of my family *sniff sniff*" Flint expressed sadly.

"Bringing him back is the problem: my multidimensional machine is designed to travel through several possible dimensions, more than 50 in its most recent version. To find Lucas, we would have to explore every possible hidden corner. To top it off, we don't know what dangers there could be after passing the portal" explained Dr Andonuts. The people of Tazmily were thinking carefully about how to find Lucas.

"I'm going to rescue Lucas. Regardless of the danger, I will do whatever it takes to help Flint" Duster said bravely, wielding his thief tools. 

"Ha ha. You moron. You can't steal a simple egg from Osohe castle. Do you think you can rescue Lucas by yourself? Trashy thief....." Wess expressed with distaste to his son. Duster felt bad about how his father still didn't value his abilities. A girl with pink hair and a blue sweater that heard the discussion appears. She was Kumatora.

"Lucas isn't there, and so you need help? You can count on me" Kumatora said. A few meters away, were Salsa the monkey, and his girlfriend Samba listening to the discussion. They went to live near Tazmily after the last needle got pulled.

"Uku kyee!!!!" (I would also like to help, said Salsa)

"Uki? Kooki Kya Uki, UKIIII" (Are you serious? Don't do it Salsa, it's very dangerous. Said Samba)

"Kya kyi kya kyoo. Uku kye. UKI UKI UKIIIII!!!!" (But I must try. Kumatora is my best friend, she saved my life. Wherever she goes, I'll go. Said Salsa the monkey)

"Kaki kuke uki" (Promise me that you'll return safely, said Samba)

"Kekye Kooki ki" (I promise, my love. Salsa answered)

The monkey kissed his girlfriend on the cheek and got down from the tree. He was running to hug Kumatora's legs.

"Awwww. Hello Salsa, I missed you..." Kumatora smiled. Salsa murmured things in her ear. 

"What....do you want to come with me?" Kumatora asked. Salsa nodded happily. 

"Very well, we are going. Hey Grandpa, if you want, I can help you to make that junkpile work...!" Kumatora said impatiently. 

"The antenna is ready. You need to visit each dimension to make sure Lucas is there. By the way, have this, it will be very helpful" Dr Andouts handed Kumatora a pen.

"The device you see here is a modified pen. It is designed to only return to our dimension. Use it for when you have to come back here" Andonuts explained to the psychic girl. 

"PKKKK THUNDEEEERRRR!!!!" Salsa and Kumatora entered through an interdimensional portal. The most arduous part of their adventure was just about to begin.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 6: Bein' Friends by GtsSandalsFan

In the far outskirts of the Onett forest, where the mountains are, the girls passed through the portal that connects Eagleland with Kanto in normal size.

"Wow, Sabrina, your power to teleport is very fast and useful, it takes less than a second to do it" Paula praised her friend abilities.  

"Thanks. Also, how it was for you, and your old friends to teleport to other places?" the dolly asked her friend.

"Well....Basically, we had to run over 88 miles per hour, without hitting anything, just to teleport to other places. I hated it so much HAHAHA" Paula felt embarrassed.

(Memories of how tedious teleporting was, flashed through Paula's mind) 

"OK guys, it's time to go home. I need to pick up some things" said Ness to his friends. The gang passed through the scorching heat of the Dusty Dunes Desert. Ness finally found mostly flat terrain to run on. 

"Alright, hold on tight to each other...." Ness warned the group. The leader prepared to teleport.

"Ready? LET'S GOOOOOO!!! PKKK TELEPORT α!!!!!" Ness and the kids were running at high speed in a matter of seconds. In the road of the desert, there was a small curvy rock difficult to distinguish. Ness tripped over the obstacle, losing control.

"AGAAAAAHHHHHHH" *BOOOOOOOM* Ness and his friends collided directly with a cactus, causing a small explosion from the friction of speed. They all ended up with their bodies covered in black soot.

"AUCH. What a painful experience" said Jeff lamenting with his burned face.

"This is the third time we hit something today. Bravo" Poo expressed with disgust.

"YEEEAWWW, UAAAAAHHH, MY HEAD, MY HEAD HURTS ME!!!!!" Ness ran terrified. His head was full of cactus spines.

"NESS, WAIT, I CAN USE A MECHANICAL CLAW TO REMOVE YOUR SPINES!!!!" Jeff chased him. 

"*facepalm* Ugh. This stinks. We don't even have enough space to teleport on the road. Why don't we just take the bus instead?" the blonde girl felt really frustrated.

(Back to reality)

"And if we talk about when we had to use PK Teleport β to run in a circular pattern, forget it. I always felt dizzy, when we needed to spin around and around and AROUND just to teleport" Paula explained to Little Sabrina. She remembered the moment when the kids were saying goodbye in Saturn Valley:

"Ness, will you escort me home?" the blonde girl asked.

"Sure Paula. I'll do everything to help a friend" said Ness taking Paula by the hand.

"Hehehe, we can finally be alone" thought Paula blushing.

"Come on, let's use PK Teleport β to go to Twoson" Ness suggested.

"What? No, for the love of God, NO. I'd rather prefer we go walking...." Paula hated spinning in circles. The girl just wanted to have a romantic walk, but Ness ignored her suggestion.

"Don't worry. This will be quick. PKKKK TELEPORT β!!!!!" Ness impulsively grabbed Paula by her arm. 

"NOOOOOOOO, AGAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Ness and Paula spinned around at enormous speed, forming a tornado. The centrifugal force, coupled with the many turns in circles they did, made her dizzy. The kids successfully teleported to Twoson.

"Perfect, Paula. We have arrived" Paula didn't answer Ness's words.

"Paula....?" Ness looked around and saw Paula lying on the floor fainted.

"UGGHHH, bring me a bag to throw up...." Paula said feeling dizzy.

"Oops. Sorry...." Ness sweatdropped at Paula. The girls grew back to giant size after the talk.

"Wow, you've had a bad time, my friend, hehehe" the experiences that Paula had related to teleporting, gave Little Sabrina an idea:

"Paula, would you like to learn my teleportation technique? It will be fun"

"YEEEESSSS. With pleasure!!!" Paula responded happily. The giant girls went to a secluded place in the forest, close to a huge lake. Some animals drank there.

"This technique is mastered by the entire lineage of Sabrina. Pay attention. Let's start with the basics. Do you see that mountain over there? For us it is small for our size, and it is a short distance. To teleport, you must focus your mind, and think that you materialize your body to the place where you want to go..." Lil Sabrina pointed her finger in the direction of the mountain, and teleported. Then she was back to where Paula is in less than a blink of an eye.

"Awesome, now it's my turn" Paula generated PSI energy in her body and tried to teleport like her friend did. She moved, but only a couple of meters in front of Little Sabrina.

"Oh, come on Paula. I know you can do it better..." Little Sabrina motivated Paula.

"I'm just warming up, don't worry" Paula answered a little unsure. She tried again, this time she disappeared from Little Sabrina's sight.

"Ummm, where did she go?" thought Little Sabrina. Paula opened her eyes and looked down.

"EH? AAHAAAAAHHHH!!!" *SPLASH*

A strong splash shook the entire forest. Paula unintentionally teleported into the lake. She fell with a sitting position, causing huge waves that drove the animals away.

"Ouch, look how my beautiful dress turned out...." said Paula being soaked.

"Heheheehee...." Little Sabrina giggled.

"What's so funny?!!!" Paula asked angrily.

"Hahaha, Paula, I'm impressed that you are able to defeat me in a psychic duel, and master my older sister's size change technique, but you can't teleport well..." she laughed in a friendly way.

"Huh, I see. Come here, little friend, let's play..." with a mischievous expression, Paula used her psychic strength to move Little Sabrina.

"Eh? PAULA, WAIT. I DIDN'T SAY IT WITH THE INTENTION OF MAKING FUN OF YOU....AAAYEEEEE!!!!" Little Sabrina was pushed into the lake. Her white dress got totally soaked.

"......." Both wet girls were looking at each other with an angry face. Fortunately, the angry looks in their faces changed to a sweeter, more playful expression.

"Hehehehe, take this Sabrina" said Paula tenderly throwing water at Little Sabrina.

"Hahaha, Paula..." the dolly splashed water as well. Both giant girls played in the lake. For them, the lake was like a small pool. The two girls splashed water until they were tired.

"Hehehe, it was a lot of fun. Don't worry Paula, I know you'll do better next time" said the dolly, consoling her friend.

"Thanks Sabrina. I am glad to have the company of someone like you" replied Paula with affection. The girls came out of the lake. Paula generated a little bit of fire in the palm of her hands to quickly dry their clothes.

"Paula, could you show me some of your amazing powers?" Little Sabrina's eyes reflected great admiration for the blonde girl.

"For sure. Probably you'll have better luck than me learning powers" said Paula with a wink.

"Pay attention to my technique, dear" Paula focused her attention on a group of trees. 

"PKKK FIREEEEEE!!!!!" Paula instantly burned all the trees with intense flames from her hands.

"Now, try it yourself. I also taught Ness this technique. You must use pyrokinesis: control the hot air around you and increase the temperature until it generates enough heat" explained Paula.

(Little Sabrina, raised her hand, and began to concentrate. She was manipulating the particles in the air, accelerating them until the temperature was sufficient to generate combustion)

"Grrrr...." the dolly Sabrina managed to form a fireball in her hand, after thinking.

"PK FI....." but instead of making the correct move, the fireball explodes. The 2 girls got charred in a comical way. Their bodies were dirty, with the hair standing on.

"*COUGH* Huh, sorry Paula...." said Little Sabrina, with a hoarse voice and putting silly eyes.

"Mmmm....HAHAHAAHA" to her surprise, Paula did not get angry. She found it funny how young Sabrina looked after being burned. Her infectious laugh caused Little Sabrina to laugh as well.

"Hahaha. It seems that you are not the only one who should perfect her psychic powers" the girl Sabrina commented modestly.

"Yes dear. The two of us can improve, learning from each other" Paula responded excitedly.

"Aha, like sisters" Little Sabrina blushed with a cute smile.

"Awww" Paula caressed her cheeks. Both giant girls walked together on their way to Ness's house.

"Mmm, you know something Paula, you still haven't shown me what that 'Giygas' thing looks like" Little Sabrina wanted to know the appearance of the alien.

"Oh god, what should I say to this girl...?" the blonde thought cautiously. Paula knew that Giygas was an enigmatic and disturbing being. Besides, she did not want to traumatize the little girl.

"Sorry Sabrina. It is better that you don't know that subject, it is for your safety" Paula replied.

"But, why not?" Little Sabrina put adorable eyes at Paula in order to know her secret.

"Because it is very scary. Are you sure you want to know how Giygas is like?" asked Paula. 

"Muahahaha. I'm not afraid of anything" Lil Sabrina levitated in front of Paula, turning her eyes red and using her telekinesis to move her hair. She tried to look intimidating. 

"All the Pokemon trainers in Kanto, used to be afraid of my sister, and me...." the dolly remembered the moment when Ash, and his friends came to the gym for the first time.

(One of Sabrina's former followers, appeared in the dolly's flashback) 

"Oh, great master Sabrina. These foreigners have come here with the desire to challenge you...

...Although, I don't know why you waste your time with these losers hahaha"

(Behind some curtains that covered Sabrina's throne, the dolly made a presence)

"Ah, she is the girl who gave me back Pikachu" said Ash Ketchum.

"Strangle this insolent who came here without my permission...." Sabrina said telepathically.

"As you order, Sabrina" the dolly turned her eyes red, and strangled the man.

"UGHHHH, FORGIVE ME, MASTER. IT DOES NOT CORRESPOND TO ME DECIDE WHO WILL FIGHT AGAINST YOU, AGGGHHH!!!" after being strangled by the dolly, he ran in fear.

"AGH. I told you that there was something strange about that girl..." Misty commented scared.

(Despite trying to show that she was scary, Paula took it as a joke)

"HAHAHAHA. You're so funny, Sabrina" Paula giggled.

"What...?" Little Sabrina returned her face to normal state.

"When you put those red eyes, you remind me of myself when I get angry, HAHAHA"

(Paula remembered the moment where she almost lost control in Venus's dressing room)

"Oh, do you want an autograph, lil thingy?" Venus asked Ness.

"YEAAAHHH" said the boy with great enthusiasm.

"Okay, I'll give you my autograph on this banana peel....Here you go" Venus signed the banana peel of Ness.

"Oh, and this is a bonus...." *MUACK* Venus kissed Ness tenderly on the cheek.

"Hehehe, thank you *sigh*" Ness blushed. He had the lipstick mark of Venus on his cheek.

"Grrrrrrrr...." Paula growled. 

"No problem. I'll do everything for adorable followers like you..." Venus replied with a wink.

"Grrrrrr.....THOSE ARE MY CHEEKS. NESS BELONGS TO ME, I SAW HIM FIRST!!!!" the blonde girl turned her eyes red, and a powerful psychic aura surrounded her. She was jealous.

"Paula, calm down ple...." before Jeff finished his sentence, Paula threw him to the floor with her telekinesis. Poo was trying to hold back the enraged psychic girl. 

"Sh-Sh-She is very powerful......M-m-master, give me strength, please!!!" Poo said alarmed.

"Uh, is something wrong with your friend?" Venus asked Ness.

"Eh....Hehehe, no" Ness was feeling nervous. Paula generated static electricity in her hands.

"AAAHHHHHH, HELP, THAT GIRL IS POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL. CALL SECURITY!!!!!" shouted the waitress who entered the place. The children were taken outside because of Paula's fault. Little Sabrina was impressed by the new things she learned from Paula.

"Wow, we have a lot in common. We are like bread and butter" said Little Sabrina.

"Yes. Still, I warn you: Giygas is someone to fear. I am not responsible if you end up with a severe trauma. Is that clear?" Paula said seriously to her friend.

"I get it. I will accept the risks" the dolly answered enthusiastically.

(Both girls sat in the middle of a quiet part of the forest. The 2 closed their eyes to meditate. Paula used her telepathy to materialize visions of the past)

"Here we are. This is the cave of the past...." revealed Paula to her friend. The girls went through a giant corridor inside a very dark and cold cave. The place had a spooky atmosphere: it looked like they were walking through the intestines of a corpse.

"......." Little Sabrina began to feel uncomfortable. She was squeezing Paula's hand tightly so as not to feel alone. The girls finally came to a place with a huge gland in the center, known as the devil's machine.

"And those robots, what are they?" Little Sabrina asked Paula. 

"Oh, it's me, and my former friends. When we traveled to the past to destroy Giygas, Dr Andonuts had to transmute our souls to robots in order to survive the trip..." Paula explained to the dolly her past adventures. The 4 robot children looked uneasily at the place, until out of nowhere, a fat boy with pale skin appeared piloting a spider robot.

"Ness! Are you surprised? It's me, Porky. I assist only the strong and capable! You guys look pathetic!" shouted Porky with a mocking, arrogant attitude.

"You again!!!" said the robotic version of Paula in the vision of the past.

"Wow, do you know this ugly monstrosity?" asked Little Sabrina referring to the fat boy.

"Yes. It's Porky. He is a spoiled brat whose family did not love him. He apparently was envious of Ness, and the mission he was given to save the world. He did horrible things to me, like allying himself with a pagan sect that kidnapped me with the intention of using me as a human sacrifice" Paula reminded Porky with distaste.

(Porky used his spider robot to defend himself. Paula and Little Sabrina were watching the battle. The dolly was excited to see Paula's PSI abilities in action again) 

"You must feel pretty stupid to keep fighting, without even knowing what Giygas looks like!!

If you were to ever see Giygas, you'd be so petrified with fear....!!! You'd never be able to run away!.....That's how scary it is!" in a very advanced point of the battle, Porky warned Ness's gang. The fat boy activated a device from his vehicle. The gland in the center began to open.

"Get ready Sabrina, the scary part is coming!!!" from the interior of the devil's machine, a sinister red mass emerged, which was taking shape, until it conformed a disturbing being.

"Huh....WH-WH-WHA.....WHAT IS THAT THING???!!!" Little Sabrina wondered. Porky was staring at the 4 robot children with a psychopathic face. Giygas materialized inside the cave.

"So, isn't this terrifying? 'I'm terrified, too. Giygas cannot think rationally anymore, he isn't even aware of what he is doing now. His own mind was destroyed by his incredible power. All of you will be consumed by the darkness MUAHAHAHA" Porky laughed wickedly. Little Sabrina's blood ran cold as she gazed at the unnatural-looking creature. Paula was panicking. Porky escaped by traveling in time with the Phase Distorter he stole. As the visions progressed, it became more terrifying: the girls were surrounded by a bunch of deformed faces that screamed like ghosts. They seemed thirsty for blood.

"Ahh... Grrrr... OoOOohhh... It's not right... not... right..." murmured the creature with a cold voice. Giygas attacked the kids with powerful psychic waves. Everyone fainted, except Paula.

"Paula....save us!!!" Ness pleaded in a weak voice before fainting. For some reason, a heap of sinister aura entwined, displaying disgusting images of fetuses screaming in sadness.

"IT......HURTS" the dimension was filled with an indescribable static. 

"I feel G...O...O.....D......" a giant misshapen face with no eyelids, and blood dripping from its face, said in the vision. It stared into their eyes, as if wanting to convey its misfortune.

"Uhhhhh...." Little Sabrina tried to say something, but she couldn't. Her skin turned pale as she contemplated the creature's incomprehensible nature. Paula's legs were shaking.

"A-A-ARE YOU AFRAID, SA-SA-SABRINA?" Paula asked desperately to her friend.

"EH, N-NO-NO. I'M NOT AFRAID, UGHH.........." the girl tried to hide the fact that she was afraid. Little Sabrina was doing her best not to scream, hugging her bear. Paula's heartbeat accelerated faster and faster. She wanted to end the vision quickly.

"......friends. I'm H...A...P...P...Y..." said the giant face with a smile. Despite being a vision from the past, it almost seemed like Giygas was speaking directly to them.

"I......Ummmm......." Little Sabrina was paralyzed with fright. Paula was fed up.

"Enough. The vision is over" the girls finally returned to the forest after a traumatizing experience. 

"Ugh, that was horrible. I hope I never remember Giygas again in my life..." Paula lamented about it. Little Sabrina was silent, staring at the ground. 

"Sabrina, are you okay?" Little Sabrina didn't answer. Paula took her hat off to see how she felt.

"Eh?" Paula saw how the girl was quiet, with a cold face similar to adult Sabrina, long time ago. The blonde then brought her hand closer to caress her face, and the little girl reacted. She noticed how she held back a couple of tears. Little by little, her face turned sad.

"Poor Sabrina. I knew Giygas would give you a big scare. I hope you forgive me" said Paula in a sad tone. To her surprise, Little Sabrina acted weird.

"I'm the one who should give an apologize *sniff*" Little Sabrina had her head down.

"Sabrina, don't say that. We all had felt fear at some point..." Paula tried to cheer her up.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! *sniff* In the Pokemon world, Sabrina's lineage has instilled her that the philosophy of psychic trainers is to never be afraid. Just as the bug, ghost and dark type are super effective against the psychic type, representing human fears, if a psychic is unable to prevent fear from dominating his mind, he is not someone worthy..." Little Sabrina expressed embarrassed. Paula tenderly took her by the hands, looking into her eyes.

"But Sabrina, you were afraid of dying in our duel, remember?" despite her good intentions, Paula's comment made the girl Sabrina feel even more depressed. 

"I.... I.....*sniff*" full of sadness, the dolly began to fade.

"SABRINA, WAIT!!!! DON'T GO AWAY!!!!!" desperate, the blonde giantess ran through the forest, looking for her best friend. The animals ran, trying to avoid being stepped on. Paula feared the worst, she did not want to lose that person so special to her. 

"Sabrina, where are you....?!!!" Paula wondered the whereabouts of her friend. Finally, she found Little Sabrina behind some trees, in front of a lake, crying inconsolably.

"I'm unworthy for adult Sabrina...." said Little Sabrina, between tears. 

"Poor little thingy. Tell me what's wrong . I'm here to listen you" Paula sat in front on her, smiling fondly. 

"You must be disappointed of me for being a scared little girl who lost against you...." she said. Paula tried to say something, but the dolly Sabrina continued the talk.

"*sniff* When my older sister ordered me to force her to train, she told me that I must be the scariest doll in the world, without having any fears, and drive away anyone who interferes with her plans to be a great psychic-type Pokemon master...." the dolly related her sadness to Paula. 

"......But *sob* I NEVER WANTED TO BE A MONSTER. I only acted like that for fear of disappointing my dear sister" while crying, Little Sabrina stared at her reflection in the lake, regretting her actions from her past.

"I....*sniff* I ruined my sister's life. Thanks to me, people see her as a monster, and her parents hate me" after hearing Little Sabrina's words, Paula also began to cry.

".... Sabrina *sniff*, don't say that..." Paula remembered how badly those people in the toy box treated her dear friend. They clearly wanted to end her life.

"I ... I just wanted to enjoy life with her, support her emotionally, and be a good sister...." to show her tragedy to Paula, the girl used her telepathic powers to transmit visions of the past. Sabrina, at her childhood age, was happily playing with her dolls: 

"Hehehe, here's your slice of cake, Mr. Goldie Head" she said. Next to her were Abra, and the dolly.

"Tea parties are so much fun. You'll see how they lift your spirits during your training, Sabrina" the dolly expressed in the flashback, smiling at Sabrina.

"ABRAAAAA...." Abra pretended to have a cup of tea.

"Wow, you guys really got along" Paula commented to Little Sabrina.

"That's how it is. Sabrina created me to keep her company during her training. Since she felt lonely, and at school she had no friends, I was her best friend. My personality was forged based on the sweetest and most tender side of her being" while explaining her past, she showed a talk that saw hidden in the bushes. Ormond and Sabrina's uncle discussed about family subjects.

"What, WHY IS THAT GIRL STILL WASTING TIME PLAYING WITH HER TOYS???!!! SHE SHOULD BE TRAINING LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!!" Sabrina's uncle exclaimed angrily. In the psychic community, he was one of the most respected, and the previous owner of the Saffron gym.

"But brother, she's just a girl. She deserves to have time to relax...." Ormond's response generated great anger in his brother.

"AUCH, UGH....!!!" the renowned psychic pushed him to the ground. 

"MORON!!! You don't understand the gravity of the situation: your house, your goods, the gym that your family has inherited, it is all thanks to the effort of me, and of your ancestors. You managed to inherit the gym since I don't have children, and is that how you show gratitude?" Sabrina's uncle wanted to force Ormond and his family to strictly follow family traditions.

"She is the heir of the Saffron city gym. All renowned psychics must undergo harsh training to make their lineage proud. At an early age the children of our blood cannot waste time on trivial things like games. They live to be prestigious psychic trainers in the society. If you don't follow the tradition, we'll be just commoners with no future, do you understand? " Ormond's brother's words struck hard in his heart.

"I....I get it, brother" Ormond said, looking down sadly.

"You better have things change in this house, huh??? We can easily take away the gym, or your luxurious home!!!" Sabrina's uncle gave warnings, he was talking seriously.

"This is terrible. I didn't think Sabrina's family was so cold and cruel" Paula watched the discussion. Little Sabrina showed the moments when Ormond repeatedly suggested Sabrina that she should focus only on her training. Sabrina had a hard time training; they demanded a lot for her age. The vision advanced on a traumatic memory of Sabrina.

(The girls heard Ormond enter Sabrina's room)

"Pssss, quick, hide!!!" Sabrina ordered to her alter ego.

"Sure Sabrina" the dolly hid in the closet. Ormond was frustrated.

"Ah, hi daddy, hehehe. You want to play with me???" her daughter asked fondly. Ormond, instead of responding amiably, knocked the tea table away from her, and her dolls.

"YOU FUCKING LITTLE BRAT, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU SHOULD BE TRAINING!!!" Ormond yelled aggressively. The man was holding Sabrina by the arm.

"Agh, but daddy, why are you doing this....WHY?" Sabrina said through tears.

"SHUT UP, LOOSE AND UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Ormond did something cruel. He punched Sabrina in her face as punishment for not training. 

"Auuuuchh.....Ughhhhh *sniff*" Ormond had never raised the hand of his daughter before. Sabrina was crying in fear. Paula covered her mouth, tearfully from seeing the abuse that her friend Sabrina went through several years ago. The dolly witnessed everything in the closet.

"*sob* What...Wh-Wh-What is this weird feeling?" the dolly was crying softly. She saw how drops of water stained her white dress. It was the first time she cried in her life.

"AB....ABRAAAAA" the psychic Pokemon surrounded the dolly with its tail and stroked her with its head. Little Sabrina noticed that Abra was sad too.

(Ormond, using his psychic power, placed Sabrina's old toy box in front of her)

"Do you see this, Sabrina? Tell me what this is....." he asked angrily.

"*sniff* They are.....my friends" Sabrina said sadly.

"Wrong. This...IS GARBAGE, CRAP!!!!!" Ormond then broke his daughter's dolls, all of them were shattered, except for Mr. Goldie Head.

"NOOOOOOO, BUUAHHHHH, DON'T HURT MY FRIENDS!!!!!" Sabrina cried with great desperation screaming. The remains of her dolls were left on her bare feet.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME!!!!!" exclaimed the girl Sabrina with a psychic attack. Ormond responded, countering the blow with his own telekinetic force. The man was stronger than her.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Sabrina was thrown to the floor.

"I SCREAM TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IRRATIONAL AND TESTARUDE GIRL!!!!" Ormond responded domineeringly. Tired of dealing with her daughter's refusal to train, he took her arm.

"Sabrina, tell me. Are you from this family?" Ormond wanted an answer at all costs. Sabrina was silent, she didn't feel like speaking to him again.

"Are you from this family, or not? EHHHHHH????" Sabrina still didn't answer.

"ANSWER, STUPID GIRL!!!!!" Ormond shook Sabrina.

".....Y-y-yes. I'm from this family" the girl finally answered. 

"So, I WANT YOU TO ACT LIKE SUCH!!!! GODDAMNIT, YOU ARE THE HEIR OF THE SAFFRON GYM, REMEMBER IT!!!" Ormond then directed Sabrina to the room where she used to train. In there were huge encyclopedias on psychic-type Pokemon, Zener cards, spoons, and other ESP tools.

"NOOOOO, I DON'T WANT TO DO IT, UGHHHHH!!!!" Sabrina was crying in despair. The dolly in the closet was trying to keep herself calm, she felt horrible.

"Psychic children worthy of the family lineage are destined to train and work, not play" Ormond commented coldly to his daughter.

"Uhhmmm....BUAAAAHHHHH *sob*" Ormond heard Sabrina cry as he left her in the training room. Even though he abused his daughter, Ormond was crying.

"*sniff* Sabrina, forgive me. I do this for the good of the family...." the man retired to the living room, head lowered, with his cap covering his eyes.

"This...*sniff* is so sad. I feel very bad for your older sister" Paula said, with tears in her eyes. 

"*sob* And that's not all. Sabrina would gradually lose her humanity, after becoming obsessed with her psychic powers. She wanted to make her family proud of her" Little Sabrina showed her alter ego training. The sweet expression of the girl, little by little, turned into a bitter and insensitive one.

"Psychic kids ......are only meant to train" Sabrina said repeatedly. The Sabrina doll, who was watching her, wanted to reason with her.

"Sabrina, stop doing this" sadly, Sabrina ignored her. She was bending spoons.

(The dolly went to see what was happening in the living room, secretly)

"I am a bad father. A monster. When I saw how her beautiful little eyes expressed sadness after I hit her, I felt that I lost control...." Ormond said, venting his sorrow while drinking. Lisa, who was listening, threw the bottle of alcohol.

"REACT, PLEASE!!!! *sniff* Darling, I don't want to ruin our daughter's life, we must stop this. I love her very much, what family traditions demand is too much for her. Ormond, you are not like that. I had fallen in love with a generous and gentle man. The desire for power, and greed turned you into someone you are not. Just look at you...." Lisa expressed between tears. The dolly was crying silently contemplating everything. Reflecting, Ormond rose, and hugged his wife tenderly.

"You're right my love. Forget family traditions. I am going to apologize to Sabrina, for sure we all face this situation as a good family" said the man with determination.

"My dear alter ego, come here" Sabrina said to the dolly with her telepathic power. Little Sabrina teleported to the training room.

"I suppose you know the hardships I've had to go through" Sabrina said.

"Yes, you don't deserve to go through all this" replied the doll. After 1 minute of silence, Sabrina gave the dolly a wild order.

"I want you to remove the smile from my heart, and any feeling that reflects weakness in me such as empathy, or sadness. That way, I can focus on my training" Sabrina ordered in a cold voice.

"Eh? No. I'm not going to do that" Sabrina's doll flatly refused. 

"Huh. Silly doll. You don't understand that the path of a successful psychic lies in repressing fear, as well as useless things like kindness. All the hard work, and no games has made my uncle what he is today. Power, prestige, and knowledge is what really matters" Sabrina commented after reading books on the philosophy of psychic coaching.  

"But....WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? *sniff* Sabrina, you need to get this over. I listened to your family: your father feels sorry for what he did. You weren't like that..." the dolly was crying, trying to reason with Sabrina. Abra teleported into the room, asking her trainer for affection.

"Sabrina, your family loves you. Abra loves you. And even Mr Goldie Head loves you!!!" the little dolly made Sabrina's favorite doll levitate in front of her. Sabrina, feeling a lot of pity, hugged her doll, knowing that there would be no turning back.

"*sniff* But, if I don't do something......my family will lose everything" said the girl, remembering the threats Ormond used to mention in his talks with Lisa.

"And the terrible treatment I have received at school because of my powers, make me feel like a phenomenon. I feel alone. I just want to forget I even exist" Sabrina said feeling heartbroken.

"But I.....I love you!!!" exclaimed the doll. Hearing those tender words, Sabrina hugged her.

"*sniff* If you love me so much, do it for your dear sister. You will become the scariest doll in the Pokemon world. You will control my emotions, and alienate anyone who dares to interfere in my plans, including my parents" Sabrina said caressing the cheeks of her alter ego. The dolly, moved by Sabrina's emotive words, accepted.

(Paula and Little Sabrina came back to reality)

"*sniff* What a sad story" Paula sobbed. 

"*sniff* Yes. But that is not all. I did a great damage to my sister. I caused people to reject her, I separated her from her family, I played cruelly by shrinking people who lost to my sister in Pokemon battles, and I locked her mother for years in the giant toy box" Little Sabrina felt heartbroken and poisoned inside.

"....Now that my sister wants to conquer the world, to punish all those who treated her badly, I feel insecure. I am supposed to remain being a cruel, ruthless doll who is not afraid of anything, but..." the dolly's eyes could not hold back the tears. Paula also had a heartbroken look.

"*sniff**sniff* I don't know what I must be......

......*sob* BUAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE A MONSTER!!!!" Paula realized that her friend was suffering an existential crisis.

"I.... I.....*sniff* I just want my sister to be happy" the sincere words of repentance from Little Sabrina, touched Paula's heart like never before.

(Little Sabrina felt an unusual sensation. Paula was holding her hand affectionately)

"Eh, Paula....?" the little girl felt a comforting warmth on her cheek.

*MUACK* Paula kissed her.

"Sabrina. I love you for how you are. You're not a monster..." said the blonde through tears.

"Paula...." the dolly expressed in an adorable weak voice, surprised. 

"Don't let past actions destroy you inside...." Paula then brought her head close and began to nuzzle her. The dolly blushed, and nuzzled Paula too. Both gave a mutual caress between good friends. The 2 girls surrounded each other with blue psychic energy, which formed the shape of a heart, representing their friendship. 

"*sniff* Hehehe, thanks Paula" said Little Sabrina gratefully, smiling at her friend. 

"You're welcome. You are like the sister I could never have..." Paula expressed with great affection. Using her dress, the blonde gently wiped away Little Sabrina's tears.

"And like I said, don't feel ashamed to be afraid. Fear helps us grow and improve as people: it alerts us, it teaches us what our limits are, and more importantly, it motivates us to protect our loved ones" Paula's words made Little Sabrina think. 

"If I had not been afraid of losing a friend, perhaps I would have killed a poor pure and innocent soul in our duel...." Paula stroked Little Sabrina's head.

"*sniff* Awwww, Paula...." the dolly girl, full of joy, hugged her friend tightly. After an emotional moment together, the girls felt much better.

Several kilometers away, a flock of spiceful crows, and some runaway dogs fled from an explosion caused by a portal. Ness came out of it.

"Ahhhh, what a beautiful day. The baseball game was exciting" the boy was heading to his home.

*Knock knock* "Hello, my beautiful prince. How did your baseball practice go?" Ness's mother opened the door.

"Very good mom, thank you. I made a home run that helped my team win, you must have seen me in action hehe" Ness commented excitedly.

"Awww, my son will become a future professional baseball player..." said the housewife, touching her son's cheeks tenderly.

"Hehe. You don't need so much affection mom, I'm already 13 years old" Ness said happily. After defeating Giygas, Ness was finally able to focus full time on his love of baseball. He wanted to be a great future baseball player, so his parents enlisted him in the junior league for youth baseball.

"Hi Ness. Come in, I have good news for you" said Tracy, Ness's younger sister. Meanwhile, in the forest, the giant psychic girls were approaching the house.

"WHEEEEE Hehehe. Paula, this is so much fun" Little Sabrina was riding Paula on her back.

"I know, it's a very good way to move around" Paula replied enthusiastically. The blonde used her PK Freeze technique to freeze the forest terrain, and skate on the ice. Paula kept her balance with her psychic power, sliding with great dexterity and grace. Finally, the girls reached the place.

"Mmmm, which one of the 2 is Ness's house?" asked the dolly.

"Oh, it's the second you see near the trees. Ness for as long as he can remember, has been a neighbor of Porky's family..." the blonde explained.

(Ness and his family sat to eat. They were eating happy steak for lunch) 

"Wow, how exciting it will be to have my dad watch me play at the stadium" Ness said after learning that his father received tickets to an important game in the baseball junior league.

"That's right. And not only will he be there. We'll all go together as a family to give you support" said Ness's mother.

"I prepared your favorite baseball bat for this very special occasion" said Tracy. 

"Thank you. This means a lot to me" Ness replied motivated.

"You're welcome, dear. I'm proud of you...." after the mother expressed affection for her son, a small tremor shook the house.

"Eh???" Ness was worried.

"Woof!!" King woke up scared. The tremors grew in intensity.

"Hehehehe. Here I come, Ness, hehehe" the family could hear 2 girls laughing.

*gulp* "I don't like this at all, could she be...?" Ness felt the roof of the house being removed by giant hands. In full view of the victims, were the 2 giant girls looking at them.

"Hehehe, now, Ness will be my dolly" Paula flushed with emotion.

"Awww, your boyfriend is so cute, Paula" said the doll with tenderness. Everyone in Ness's house was scared.

"WOOOOF....AYE AYE AYE AYE!!!" King fled through the back door. 

"N-n-ness....IS-IS-ISN'T HER YOUR EX GI-GIRLFRIEND?" Ness's mother asked, trembling with fear.

"Geez, I'd say she's more like Girlfriend-zilla!!!!!" Tracy exclaimed nervously. 

"Hehehehe, come with me, my beautiful baby..." Paula reached her giant hand closer.

"You'll love being in the toy box, hehehe" Little Sabrina did the same to capture Ness's mom, and Tracy.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" Ness's family screamed.

*gulp* "We were friends in the past, Paula, but you don't give me a choice" Ness pulled his family away with his telekinesis and prepared to fight the girls.

*BOOOOM* Paula's giant hand came down, but she couldn't catch Ness at first try. The boy was agile.

"PPKKK FLASHH!!!" Ness formed a large explosive sphere of green light that went straight towards the giantesses. The psychic light discharge was tiny for the girls.

"Heh. This is gonna be easy. NIIIIGHT SHADEEEE!!!!" Little Sabrina shot a dark crimson beam of ghostly energy from her eyes. The 2 attacks collided, but the dark energy waves from the girl, huge compared to Ness's attack, engulfed the green lights. An explosion filled the house.

"AAAAGHHHHH!!!" Ness cried in pain and agony. Little Sabrina just laughed.

"*cough* *gasp* Hurry up, mom, we must jump out the window, it's our only option...." Tracy desperately took her mother by her hand. They were running through a huge smoke screen.

"Hehehe. PK FREEEZEEE" Paula froze the windows, and any avenues of escape with her ice psychic technique. Ness and Tracy's mother had their legs frozen. Once the smoke got cleared, Little Sabrina generated a strange white light from her eyes.

"Ughhh.....Eh?" Ness got up, exhausted after receiving a strong impact.

(Ness watched how Little Sabrina turned his mother and little sister into dolls)

"No.... No......" Ness stammered with denial.

"So, now are you going to have a date with me?" Paula asked, putting flirtatious eyes.

"NO, NEVER!!!!" Ness ran into his room.

"Awwww, watch him run. It's so cute to see him helpless" Paula could have easily stop him, but the girls just wanted to play with him. The girl Sabrina teleported to the other side of the house.

"Hahaha. There is nowhere to run, Nessie boy" said Little Sabrina mockingly.

"PKKKK ROCK.......!!!!" Ness tried to attack with PK Rockin.

"DISABLEEEEE!!!" the dolly instantly generated ring-shaped blue psychic waves that neutralized Ness's attack. The colored waves of Ness's technique were disintegrated.

"PK ROCKIN!!!!" Ness tried again, but it didn't work. Little Sabrina blocked his PK Rockin technique.

"Oh my god, I can't defend myself against these girls...." Ness thought in fear. He soon felt Paula's giant hand encircle his body. The blonde checked the boy's room, and she found a movie poster that disgusted her. The poster featured a giant blonde woman in bikini and sandals walking over a bridge, stepping on cars.

The title of the film said "ATTACK OF THE 200 FOOT VENUS - DIRECTED BY SHIGESATO ITOI"

"Ugh. So, you still have your eyes on that horrible woman, and not on me, uh?" Paula expressed with furious eyes at Ness. Using her PK Fire technique, she burned his room.

"Now, sweetie, we'll be together forever, YAY" the blonde giantess put Ness in front of her cheeks to receive affection. 

"You two look so cute, hehehe. Hey Paula, it is okay if I teleport the dolls in the living room to the toy box?" after hearing the words of the girl in the white dress, Ness began to cry.

"Paula *sniff*, stop. Don't bring my family into this" Ness wanted to reason with the giant blonde.

"Huh. Don't beg me for mercy, bad friend. Your family always gave excuses for us not to see each other for more than 4 months, and when I ran into you by coincidence, you ran away from me..." Paula refused to listen to his pleadings. Ness felt remorse.

"I ... I... I'm sorry *sniff*" Ness wanted to say some words, but he felt very nervous.

"I'll agree to play and have a date with you. I just want my family to be left alone in this. They are very important to me; I don't know how I would feel if something happened to them because of my fault" Little Sabrina was touched by Ness's crying. 

"Poor Nessie. Don't cry. You'll see that you'll have fun with us hehehe" said the giant dolly.

"Sabrina, don't be merciful to Ness. Remember that he left me alone" Paula answered angrily.

"But Paula, look at his cute little face. He clearly feels sorry. Give him another chance...." suggested Little Sabrina, smiling.

"OK Ness. You'll come with us. We're not taking your family to the toybox...." Paula thought back.

"Uff, what a relief" Ness felt that his family would be safe. However, Paula gave him a warning.

"Now, if I see that you are trying to run away from me, your family will pay dearly, DID YOU LISTEN TO ME??!!!" yelled the giant blonde girl with red eyes, looking intimidating.

"Uhhh, I get it, Paula" Ness replied scared, understanding his situation.

(Meanwhile, Red and Lucas were still looking for the trail of the giant girls. They both flew in Charizard, and passed through different routes of Kanto, without finding anything)

"They have left no trace of footprints. I wonder where they are" commented Red. 

"I remember that they teleported, but I don't know how the blonde girl managed to enter this universe..." suddenly, Lucas managed to find something strange among the Saffron city forest.

"Red, I found something, look at this!!!" Lucas pointed with his finger.

"Lucas, this is strange. It looks like one of those portals that we came across a long time ago during our adventures" said Red, recalling the events of the Subspace Emissary.

"We should go there; something tells me they went to that direction!!!" the blond psychic yelled. Red then ordered his Charizard to descend into the forest. The boys entered the portal. In the distance of the forest, King was running desperate. 

"WOOOOOFFFF...." the dog was sad to leave his owner without giving a fight. Feelings of worthlessness plagued him. King ran away on previous occasions at the slightest provocation of fear, such as when he left Ness, and the Minch brothers alone for being afraid of the strange meteor that night, or when a thief entered the house, and King did nothing to stop him. He didn't feel worthy of being called 'man's best friend'. Instead of kept running, King stopped.

"WOOF, WOOF!!!" King was determined to help. Knowing that he was at a disadvantage against the giant psychic girls, he thought it would be best to cry for help.

"'Awooooof! Awooooof!" his howls began to echo through the forest. 

(At Ness's house, the girls planned to go for more dolls. But Paula wanted to relax)

"Ufff....Wow, the sun is really strong today. I feel very hot" Paula grabbed the top of her dress. And indeed, the day was quite sunny in Eagleland.

"You are right friend. Oh, how I would like to walk around in light clothes and take a dip" replied the girl Sabrina, also feeling warm. The intense summer weather gave the girl a great idea.

"Hey Paula, I got it. Let's take off our clothes and find a place to bathe. Are there places to swim in this city?" Little Sabrina asked excitedly.

"Yes, there is the ocean near the vacant house, in the southwest of Onett. But how are we going to bathe? I don't want to wet my dress again, or come out naked hehehe" Paula giggled. 

"Don't worry Paula. Leave it to me..." Little Sabrina concentrated. Determined to use the same power that she used in the morning to change her clothes, the 2 girls began to shine. 

"I hope you like this summer outfit, Paula. Hehehe" the clothes of both vanished for a second.

"Ohhhhh...." Ness blushed. Both girls stopped glowing, appearing in swimsuits.

"WAAAAAHHH, Paula, you look so beautiful. The pink bikini that my older sister wore when she was young is perfect for you" said Little Sabrina with cute compliments.

"Hehehe, you look pretty too, Sabrina" indeed, both giant ladies were now wearing bathing suits: Paula was wearing a pink bikini, like her usual dress. Her giant cute feet were adorned with pink sandals. For Ness, staring at her was almost as if she were seminude for him, with her dress cut to look provocative. The boy could easily appreciate the beauty of Paula's curves. Her pink bikini also highlighted the cuteness of her thighs. Little Sabrina didn't look bad either. She was wearing a swimsuit that matched the colors of her dress. The top part of it was pink, exposing her shoulders, while the bottom part consisted of a white miniskirt, with a rose for decoration. The giantess wore purple sandals. Ness realized that he was facing a beautiful girl with wide hips, slim waist, and thicc legs. For Ness, her thighs were almost as attractive as Paula's.

"You are quite the ideal beauty for a man. Beauties of the Pokemon world like Hilda should be envious of your body, Paula" said Little Sabrina with admiration.

"Aw, please, Sabrina. Have a little bit of self-esteem. I'm sure that when you grow up, you will be even prettier than me" the blonde winked at her, as a sign of respect. 

"Hehehehe...." Little Sabrina giggled. Paula was caressing her cheeks with one hand. 

"......." Ness was embarrassed. Certain impure thoughts ran through his mind.

"Uh, Ness, what's wrong?....You look like a tomato" Paula looked at Ness in her hands.

"Ehhhh....I'm fine" Ness did his best to cover his eyes. The girls did not understand that he found in a hidden trunk of his house, some magazines with beautiful models in bathing suits that his father used to read in his adolescence. The boy was tempted to ask to climb, touch and kiss the giant bodies of both girls in bikini. He didn't want his perverted thoughts to dominate him. 

"Poor little Nessie, should I give you a hug?" Little Sabrina asked tenderly.

"N-N-NO. DON'T TOUCH ME, please" Ness blushed even more. 

"Mmmm, alright sweetie. Hehehe" Ness felt flattered by the sweet voice of the girl Sabrina. Far away in the vast forest of Onett, Red and Lucas were flying in Charizard.

"'Awooooof! Awooooof!" Lucas felt King's howls in the distance.

"Red, I think there is a dog in trouble. Fly in that direction, please" Red ordered Charizard to descend slowly, and indeed, they ran into King.

"What, you say that some giant girls attacked your house?" Lucas asked. The kid understood the dog with his ability to communicate to animals.

"Woof, Wooooof!!!!" the dog replied.

"There is no doubt that they are. Doggy, come with us. Guide us to the scene" Red ordered. 

(Desperate, Ness thought of some distraction method to escape)

"Paula, look what a beautiful city...." in the distance, the giant girls saw the town of Onett.

"Yes, it's a good place to play. Let's go" Paula was about to take a giant step.

"LOOK, IT'S VENUS. SHE CAME TO VISIT ME!!!!" Ness pointed his finger at a random spot.

"WHERE, WHERE IS SHE!!!! I WANT TO CRUSH THAT HARPY WITCH WITH MY SANDALS!!!" the distraction was enough for Paula to drop her guard for a moment.

"Huh. I don't see anything, Paula" answered Little Sabrina. 

"Heh, how naive you are" Ness dropped to the ground, descending with his psychic power.

"AGH, NO!!!!" Little Sabrina realized the escape plan, so she paralyzed the boy easily.

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM* Ness shuddered in shock. Paula's giant sandaled feet stepped on in front of him, generating a thunderous sound that scared the spiceful crows away. Paula covered Ness with her shadow.

"AHA. So, you are trying to escape from me, huh? I warned you, Ness" Paula was talking seriously.

"PKKKK FIREEEEE!!!!" Paula shot powerful balls of fire direct to Ness's house. The roofless structure was now engulfed in flames.

"NOOOOOO, MY FAMILY IS GOING TO BURN TO DEATH!!!!" Ness screamed in fear.

"Muahahaha. This is what you get for being a bad doll!!!!" Paula laughed mockingly. Little Sabrina, with sorrow, felt that they went overboard with such hard punishment.

"Come on, don't put that sad little face. After all, we came here to play with dolls, right?" Paula encouraged Little Sabrina to not feel bad.

*BOOOOM* *BOOOOM* The giant girls were heading in the direction of Onett.

King came running to the fire scene. Great smoke billowed out of Ness's house.

"Awooooof! Awooooof! " the flames were quickly consuming the house.

"Ufff, uff, did you find something, King?..... AHHHHH" Lucas was in shock when he saw the house burning, behind him came Red running.

"Good job, doggy. Lucas, we must stop this fire" Red pulled one of his Poke Balls out. 

"SQUIRTLE, GO. USE YOUR HYDRO PUMP TO PUT OUT THE FLAMES!!!!!" the turtle hide in his shell, and began to spin, generating powerful shoots of water to put out the fire.

"I'll help you too, Red. Charizard, help me put out the fire. PKKKK FREEEZEEE!!!!" Lucas materialized a large mass of freezing ice with his mind, positioning it on top of the house. Charizard melted the ice with a Flamethrower, generating water.

"Woof, WOOOOOF!!!!" King bravely ran to the burning house. Digging through the rubble, he wanted to find Ness's family alive.

"Well thought, King. Lucas, go check if there is someone in the neighboring house to help us!!!" Red helped King to remove the rubble from the house.

"Maybe we can speed things up with strong arms. Ivysaur, come here to help us!!!!" the plant-type Pokemon appeared to remove the debris with its vine whip. 

"LISTEN EVERYONE, WE NEED HELP, NOW!!!!" Lucas broke into the house, but the home of the Minch family was empty. In the living room, Lucas saw a picture of a fat, blond boy: it was the same mean and disgusting being that came to ruin his life, some time ago. 

"........" Lucas thought for a moment how hard and sad his life was, 3 years ago. While King was digging, he found something strange.

"Th-Thank you King. You are a good dog" sounded the voice of Ness's mother.

"Ugh. Mommy, what happened to us, why can't I move? " Tracy asked scared.

"Awoooof" King barked in sadness, seeing what Ness's mother and sister had become.

"Very good, King. Did you find something....? OH" Red covered his mouth, shocked.

"Oh no...." Lucas watched the scene. Ness's family got turned into dolls. They were covered in soot, and a little damaged. Ness's mom was missing a button eye, the upper part of her head was broken, with cotton sticking out of her, and Tracy was cut in half, with a broken arm.

"BUUAAAHHHH, MOMMY, MY BODY HURTS A LOT......!!!" even though Tracy's face was that of an expressionless doll, Lucas could understand her pain. Lucas carefully put the dolls in a safe place. 

"*sniff* They......will pay for this!" Lucas started to cry uncontrollably.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 7: Nightmare At The Dollhouse by GtsSandalsFan

Salsa and Kumatora were exploring another dimension: a medieval kingdom with extravagant inhabitants called "Hyrule". The psychic girl and the monkey asked in each place about the blond boy they were looking for, but they did not obtain satisfactory results.

"Ugh, I'm so tired. Let's ask this creature if it knows anything...." Kumatora approached a Goron.

"Excuse me, sir, have you seen this child?" Kumatora showed a photo of Lucas that she received from Flint.

"Oh yeah-Goron. I'll bring the child instantly-goron" the rocky-skinned creature brought a blond boy in a green-colored robe and hat.

"Hello. Nice to meet you, my name is Link" Toon Link greeted warmly.

"......" Kumatora put a poker face.

"Eek, eek, eek" Salsa laughed.

"IMBECILE, THIS IS NOT THE BOY I'M LOOKING FOR!!!!! ARE YOU BLIND, OR WHAT....?!!!" she exploded in anger. Toon Link and the Goron fled in fear.

"Uki, ukiiiii!!!!" Salsa asked Kumatora to calm down. She took a deep breath. They both continued walking to a quiet part of the forest.

"Huh. Salsa, this is useless. We have searched in many dimensions today, and nothing. We went through a city called Station Square with strange talking anthro animals, and we even got to a dimension where a Fassad-like guy in red clothes led us towards a princess. But even so, there is no trace of Lucas.... " Kumatora briefly remembered their visit to the world of Mario Bros.

"I know this boy, he's Lucas" said Princess Peach, remembering the Subspace Emissary. The princess ordered a search on all the houses of the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Sorry, Kumatora. There is no clue of the child in my kingdom" Kumatora was about to leave upon hearing the result, but the princess offered her an item for the adventure.

"Kumatora, I know that your mission to explore the dimensions is very dangerous. Accept this offering that will be of great help...." the princess showed Kumatora a yellow mushroom with red spots. The pink haired girl looked at Princess Peach's offering with disgust.

"Neh, I don't need that garbage, thanks. Besides, I hate mushrooms" Kumatora said rudely, recalling that time she consumed hallucinogenic mushrooms on Tanetane Island.

"But Kumatora, the mushroom has magical powers...." she insisted.

"Bla bla bla. I have psychic powers, I don't need any help. Let's go Salsa" just as Kumatora was forming a portal with Dr Andonuts's pencil, Salsa stopped her.

"What are you saying, my friend, do you want to take this mushroom with us?" Kumatora asked the monkey uncertainly. Salsa nodded.

(Back to the present)

"That blonde princess said something that I should eat this thing when the situation is critical. I'm not sure what she was referring to, but anyway, we've wasted a lot of valuable time..." Kumatora said putting the mushroom in her sweater pocket. The girl returned to Tazmily. It was night in Lucas's beautiful hometown. Villagers were still concerned about his disappearance. In the cemetery, something strange happened: the spirit of a deceased woman emerged from the grave. Great sadness was reflected on her face.

"My son....is in trouble. I must do something" said the mysterious disconsolate ghost figure.

"Mom, don't go. Kumatora will take over" suggested the spirit of Claus. 

"But, I can't be calm if something happens to your brother. *sniff*" the ghost woman was flying towards the machine of Dr Andonuts. 

"Hi again daddy-o, I have explored the dimension, and I found nothing. It's time to visit another place" Kumatora gave orders to the scientist.

"Grrrrrrr.....WOOOF, WOOOF!!!!" Boney was growling at Dr Andonuts, showing his fangs.

"Qu-qu-quiet, nice doggy. We'll bring back your owner, I swear!!!" said the scientist nervously. 

"PKKKK THUNDEEEER!!!!" Kumatora and Salsa entered the portal, not realizing that the spirit of the ghost woman was following them. Back in Saffron City, Sabrina returned to the gym, without first checking that there were no people left in the middle of the destroyed city.

*Sabrina teleported Officer Jenny, and the cops she defeated earlier*

"I know I shouldn't be here, but it's so tempting to take pictures of this beauty..." Todd thought blushing. He was hidden among the rubble of buildings.

"Hmm" moaned the giantess looking around her. Todd's fun didn't last long. 

"AAAAGHHHH" Todd yelled. A great psychic force removed the debris. 

*BOOOOM* "Hahaha. You are so pathetic that you have to be a stalker spying on girls secretly instead of speaking to them" Sabrina said mockingly. She made Todd levitate.

"NOOOO, forgive me, I promise not to take pictures of you again..." Todd pleaded in fear. A photo album fell from his bag. It was full of intimate photos of Sabrina, including some naked shots. 

"Ugh, tell me you miserable bastard. What's this...?" the giant woman asked angrily.

"Well, nothing.....I swear" Todd wanted to get out of the situation. 

"AAAAAAGHHH, THESE ARE PHOTOS THAT I HAD TAKEN ON SECRET TO SELL TO THE PRESS THAT SPEAKS BADLY ABOUT YOU, AND I WAS GOING TO KEEP SOME NAKED SHOTS FOR MYSELF...." Todd shouted frightened between gasps. Sabrina strangled him.

"You'll love spending the rest of your days rotting in the dungeon!!!" Sabrina said in a creepy voice. The giantess teleported Todd to the gym.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" a woman yelled horrified.

"Sshhhhh, shut up you idiot. Do you want the witch to find out where we are?!!!" some voices echoed through the eerie silence of the city. The voices came from the subway, where the route that connects Saffron City with other places was.

"Hehehe. PSYSHOOOCK!!!!" Sabrina used her Psyshock technique, generating explosive psychic spheres that slammed into the street. Within sight of the giant woman were her former classmates, and several refugees who witnessed the heroic acts of Red and Lucas.

"*gulp* Do you think the blond boy, or someone else will come to save us?" a desperate man said. Sabrina crouched down, bringing her giant hand closer to them. All the people were unable to run, they were totally paralyzed by the immense psychic strength of the giantess. 

"Hello, my old friends. We'll go play to the toy box together, MUAHAHA" Sabrina laughed with a sadistic expression. The giantess suffocated the people with her hands.

"AAAAAAHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!

BUAAHHHHH, MY BONES ARE HURTING ME!!!!!

HELP, I CAN'T BREATHE....." Sabrina continued laughing with pleasure. After 5 minutes of cruel play, the woman stopped squeezing the citizens, sending them to the toy box.

"This is the best day of my life. I have to celebrate it with my sisters" thought the psychic girl happily. The giantess continued walking until she reached her gym. 

"Now, all I have to do is protect my base of operations in case those fools come after me.....BARRIERRR!!!!" Sabrina generated a huge psychic energy field around the gym. The barrier was reinforced with several layers, which regenerated after receiving enemy blows. 

"Only ghosts, or those with a strong PSI who learn Teleport can break through this!!!!" Sabrina said proudly. She returned to normal size. 

(Inside the toy box, fear reigned among the shrunken people)

"Uuughhhh, where are we....?" Officer Jenny asked after being unconscious.

"*sniff* No, this can't be happening. I wanted to go see my mother on my day off, buaaaahh" Nurse Joy cried disconsolately. Even though Nurse Joy was rescued by Lucas, she was captured along with the people evacuating in the subway.

"AAAHHHHH. AAAAAUUUUCHHH!!!" Todd's heartrending screams could be heard in the distance, he became Sabrina's first victim to be sent to the dungeon. Inside the black box covered by dust and cobwebs, a terrible torture chamber was designed: in it no light entered. Shrunken prisoners were chained to spiked spheres, and left almost naked, with their bodies exposed for flogging. During the time Sabrina became cruel and ruthless, she used that box as a method of severe punishment for the psychics of the Saffron gym who did not obey her orders.

"Very good, my cute little birds, keep it up" Sabrina fed some Natu in a cage. The psychic birds were trained to whip prisoners, using their telekinesis to move the whips.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" the gasps and screams of pain continued, instilling fear in everyone.

"*gulp* That...is Todd's voice" Misty commented scared. 

"I-I-I don't even want to imagine being there, ugh...." May's legs were shaking.

"Think about it girls, we could be next..." Dawn said desperately.

"If you don't want to suffer the same fate as that boy in the dungeon, stay calm. We will all support each other" said Ormond, trying to cheer up the group of prisoners. The toy box was being occupied by several people. Sabrina approached the city.

"Dawwwww, just look how beautiful are the dolls I just got, hehehe" Sabrina's gigantic gloomy face left the tiny people frozen with fright. Everyone trembled for fear of saying or doing something that would enrage the giant woman.

"Let's see, who am I going to play with first...." Sabrina reached out her giant hand in front of the group of her former classmates.

"No. Nooooo. Forgive us, Sabrina, we shouldn't have treated you badly....

We promise to be good friends with you, waaaahhhhh

Please give us another chance Sabrina...." the pleas of those people in the toy box were useless.

"Heh, you bunch of stupid hypocrites. I offered my friendship before, and I did my best to prove I became a good person after regaining my smile. But even so, you kept rejecting me and treating me very horrible...." Sabrina said with rancor.

"AAAAAAGHHHHH!"

"Grrrrr, don't even think I'll have compassion after everything you have done since childhood!!!!" Sabrina strangled the group of friends, remembering the bullying she received.

(Sabrina at her child age was in a class at a school for Pokemon trainers from wealthy families)

"Okay kids, can anyone answer the question?" the teacher gave Sabrina the floor.

"Yes, Professor. Pokemon are used to fight. A Pokemon gains experience for each fight in which it is victorious. As they gain experience, they grow, and the nature of each one not only differentiates them in terms of personality, but also affects their genetic, related to the total stats they can reach" the teacher was surprised by the girl's response.

"Very good Sabrina. You are very intelligent, it shows that you want to learn. Your classmates should have you as a good example to follow in class" the teacher commented happily.

"Hehehe, thank you teacher. I also hope I can make friends, they all seem like nice children" even though Sabrina proved to be cordial and friendly, the children in the class looked at her with envy. 

"Be friends with you? Haha. No one would want to befriend a weirdo who keeps bending spoons"

"The class witch asked us to be her friends. Oops, I'm scared, hahaha"

"Sabrina is like that monster that nobody loves. She feels special for being a brainiac freak"

(The comments of her classmates made Sabrina feel destroyed inside)

At recess, her classmates continued to harass and denigrate her.

"Muack. Mr Goldie head, you look like a real handsome leading man, Hehehe. Your girlfriend will love the outfit you're wearing" Sabrina was playing tenderly with her favorite doll. With her psychic strength, she levitated her other toys.

"Hey, hey guys. Look, there is that stupid sick girl again playing with her silly dolls. She can't talk with others like normal girls"

"That freak has recited strange spells before turning her eyes red. She leaves me disturbed"

"What's next, will she use her dolls to perform some voodoo spell on us? Hahahaha"

"Umm......*sniff sniff*" Sabrina was crying depressed.

(Back at the Saffron gym, Sabrina led the group of people into the kitchen)

"I don't need the friendship of awful smug people like you. I have my sisters who give me the company and emotional support that I have always longed for" Sabrina's former companions, contemplated how they were placed on a frying pan.

"Muahaha. You have the honor of being fried with one of Paula's pans. Enjoy the game" Sabrina lit the flames on the stove. Loud screams of horror echoed throughout the gym.

"AGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

"NOOOO, MERCYYYYY!!!" the people in the toy box were falling into despair and panic. Sabrina laughed at her victims. The giant woman returned the students to the box, with their bodies covered with painful burns.

"Ugh, my legs are killing me..."

"Ouch....*gasp*"

"With this we are at hand, friends" the shrunken people went to see the wounded.

"Y-y-you won't be able to lock us all in here, Sabrina" a young man shouted nervously.

"Um, look, one of my ex-boyfriends who falsely accused me of kidnapping children to torture them to death, thinks people will be safe from my plan. Big mistake" said Sabrina.

"AAAGHHHH...." Sabrina threw the man against a wall. Officer Jenny went to help the injured.

"Heh. Stupid people. In case you think I won't be able to shrink the whole world in the palm of my hand, look at this..." Sabrina levitated boxes of the size of a matchbox. She enlarged one of them, revealing another toy town.

"I have several toy boxes where I can lock up my victims if I want. Just think about it, you can share space in my gym with people from other regions like Johto, or Hoenn" Sabrina's words were discouraging all the shrunken people.

"A new era of the Pokemon world has begun. I'll be your new queen. The people will have to obey and respect me, along with my sisters. No insignificant critter can stop me, I literally have the Saffron city police force in my toy box, and part of the Kanto army, hahahaha"

"But what about the blond psychic?" the reporter asked.

"Mmm, now that I realize it, I don't see the boy anywhere" said the cameraman after browsing the streets of the toy town.

"Huh, are you referring to Lucas? I admit that the brat is strong, but he's no match for me in giant size. The little rascal's attacks didn't even tickle me. I feel so sorry for him that I played with the kid for a while. I let him go with the condition that he doesn't get in my way. If he reveals himself against me, I swear I'll kill him in front of all of you!!!" Sabrina's statement stunned everyone.

"Honey, this is serious. Our daughter is willing to kill innocent children. I fear for the lives of the poor kids who could end up in this place..." Lisa cried inconsolably.

"Buahhh....*sniff* Look what our daughter has become, it's our fault..." Ormond hugged his wife tenderly. Sabrina levitated a pile of clay, wood, pottery, and various work tools.

"My toy box needs remodeling. Time for work, my dear dolls" Sabrina doubled the size of the toy town, until she left a large empty space. She gave orders:

"I want you to build houses and monuments in honor of me. Everyone must work without exception. If you refuse to cooperate, a stay in the dungeon awaits you, understood?!!!"

"Uhhhh, y-y-yeah Sabrina" said nurse Joy scared, grabbing a shovel.

"Good girl. I hope everyone follows her example..." Sabrina withdrew from the room to prepare something delicious for her "sisters".

"Haunter, be a good Pokemon, and keep an eye on my slaves please, I want everyone to work...." Sabrina said stroking the ghost.

"Haun....Teeer" the ghost Pokemon obeyed her orders reluctantly. Deep down, he didn't want to see the poor people suffer. The nightmare of being caught in the toy box gained more strength than ever.

Will our blonde hero be able to save the Pokemon world, and his old friend Ness?

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 8: A Visit To Onett (1/2) by GtsSandalsFan

Back at Ness's house, things got tough for Red and Lucas. Ness's mother and Tracy, turned into dolls, were damaged by the fire.

"*sniff* Red, what those girls did is the last straw. They....They deserve to die!!!" Lucas yelled angrily.

"WHAT? Lucas, don't say that, relax!!!!" Red scolded Lucas, surprised at that statement.

"What Sabrina has been doing with those girls is wrong. But they are just little girls, I'm sure they see their actions as just a game...." said Red.

"Just a game? *sniff* Red, human life is not a game. Poor Ness almost would have been through the same misfortune I had to endure long ago under Porky's reign. *sniff* No one will bring my dear mother and Claus back to me.....!!!" Lucas said between tears.

"Ugh....Son, please don't be so harsh with those girls. Acting in revenge will only bring more violence and ruin. Have a little empathy and forgiveness. Many young people act unconsciously without weighing the consequences of their actions" Ness's mother, despite feeling intense pain, reasoned with Lucas.

"Lucas, I know you. You are a generous and kind-hearted boy. You wouldn't wish some girls dead. Part of growing up as people is forgiving..." said Red giving Lucas a pat. Lucas finally calmed down.

"Ouch...Hey, you mentioned Ness's neighbor, do you even know him?" Tracy asked.

"Uh, sorry. I'd like to continue chatting, but we must find a way to bring you back to normal. Red, do you think it's a good idea to use my PSI Healing technique on the dolls?" Lucas suggested.

"Mmm no. I have my doubts about it. I spoke once with a psychic who was a former member of the Saffron City Gym. He said that when a person is turned into a doll, and wants to return to normal, they must be whole. If the doll that houses the soul of the person, has parts of its body missing, there may be irreversible effects" said Red concerned. 

"*gulp* That means we have to repair them. But how are we going to do it? We don't even have sewing tools..." Lucas said dejectedly.

"*gasp**cough* I know a friend of Ness who could help us, he is good at repairing things, his name is Jeff" said Ness's mother between gasps.

"But Mommy, how are we going to contact him? The house caught fire, I don't think the phone is working" Tracy replied sadly.

"Ummm, wait. I think the neighbor's house has a phone, I'll go see..." Lucas received Jeff's phone number, and made a call at Porky's house. 

(Meanwhile, in Onett's library, a little boy entered)

"Hello, good morning. Are you from here?" the librarian asked.

"Um, no. I'm from Podunk, a neighboring town. I'm coming to visit Hehe. I'd like to know how to get to Twoson" said the boy politely.

"Interesting. Kids can borrow only maps at this library. Do you want to borrow one?" the librarian asked.

"Um no. I just want to get to Twoson" said the boy.

"A man without a map isn't popular with the girls. Do you want one now?" the librarian kept insisting.

"No!!!"

"A man without a map isn't popular with the girls. Do you want one now?" the librarian put on a fake smile.

"I SAID NO!!!!!"

(In response, the librarian put a funny mad face)

"A-MAN-WITHOUT-A-MAP..... 

...ISN'T-POPULAR-WITH-THE-GIRLS. DO YOU WANT ONE NOW?!!!!" the hysterical eyes of the librarian intimidated the child.

"Uhhh, okay. Do not lose your temper, please..." he trembled. 

"Here is a map" the woman handed the map with a happy expression. 

*BOOOOM BOOOOOM* An intense pounding echoed in the distance, growing louder and louder. The glass of water next to the librarian vibrate a bit. 

"Hehehe. The last to arrive is a rotten Exeggcute!!!" a young female voice echoed. The building began to shake with great force. People inside had a hard time standing.

"*gulp* What's going on...?" the librarian got her response when the surface of a huge purple object smashed the walls of the building.

"AAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!" the force of the impact knocked debris onto the woman's head. She was knocked unconscious. The structure was surrounded by a cloud of dust.

"Agh *cough*, wh-wh-what was that....?" the boy, after the shock, got up leaning on the first surface that he could find. But he noticed something strange: he felt as if he was leaning on a soft and comfortable plastic. After palpating a bit, he could feel the delicate skin of one foot.

"Ha ha ha, you tickle me..." the cloud of dust dissipated, and the boy realized that he was standing on a GIANT SANDAL. He looked up and saw how the majestic look of a sweet girl in a white hat left him cornered.

"Hello little guy, Hehehe" Little Sabrina greeted.

"Wow, a real giant girl, and in a bathing suit!!!" the kid was amazed at the beauty of the giant girl.

"Heh, do you think I look pretty?" the giantess posed for the boy. 

"Um....well. Yes, you look so adorable. You are an angel fallen from heaven" the Podunk boy's words made Little Sabrina blush.

"Awwww, thanks little cutie. If you want, you can play with me...."

"Sabrinaaaaa, I'm gonna beat youuuu, hehehe!!!!" the talk was interrupted by the voice of another giantess.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I'm coming Paula!!!" the giant sandaled teal-haired girl ran away. The kid got a nosebleed after seeing the towering thicc legs of the girl.

"Ugh, where....am I?" the librarian asked, regaining consciousness. 

"You were right miss. Thanks for the map!!!" said the child blushing in joy. 

"Eh, you're welcome?" the woman said feeling confused. 

"Pretty giant girls will come to me like flies to honey!!!" the boy's cheeks turned pink.

*BOOOM* "Well, here we are" Paula was only a couple of miles from the town of Onett.

"Ufff, agh. Ok Paula, you beat me..." Little Sabrina was panting with exhaustion.

"Oh, come on Sabrina. Even the weakling Jeff runs faster!!!" Paula exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm sorry. What happened is that I stepped on a building, and...." Little Sabrina focused her attention on the block of buildings full of restaurants. She had everything to eat: Chinese food, sushi, pasta, hamburgers, pizzas....Full of excitement, the giant girl reacted by caressing her stomach.

"Mmmmm Hehehe....What a bunch of tasty places to eat, I love them" said Little Sabrina tenderly licking her lips.

"Aw, little sister, you look hungry. You'll love the food they serve around here. Let's eat first before going swimming, shall we?" Paula asked taking a step towards the street.

"Yeesssss!!!!" the girl Sabrina replied happily. *BOOOOOOOOM*

Many people, when they saw the giant girls, began to run in fear.

"*gulp* Please, don't hurt innocent people...." Ness begged the giant girls.

"Shut up Ness. Now give me a kiss, or I'll punish you...!!!" the blonde girl ordered furiously.

"Uhhh o-o-ok" Ness gave Paula a kiss on the cheek. 

"*tender sigh* This is very romantic, don't you think Sabrina?" Paula was flushed.

"Of course, my sister, Hehehe" the gigantic cutie, raised her huge sandal on the street. The girl stomped hard, wrecking dozens of cars in the process. People got out of their vehicles to escape.  

"AYYYY, RUUUUUUNNN!!!!" yelled a Hippie from the crowd.

"AYEEEEEEEE, PUT ME DOWN, BAD GIRL!!!!" Paula grasped with her giant hand, a car like a toy.

"Wheee! Haha, look Sabrina, we have a lot of toys to play with!!!" the blonde played with the vehicle, moving it in the air as if it were an airplane.

"MOOOONSTEEERS, AAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!"

"HEEEEELPPPP, THEY ARE GOING TO CRUSH US!!!!" cries for help were heard throughout Onett. Several helicopters arrived at the scene.

"Hey Eagleland folks, here on Onett news, we found that two giant bikini-clad monster girls are taking over the town. The helicopters are giving some close-ups of them"

(The helicopters focused the cameras behind the giantesses, showing the great attributes of Paula, the curves of the girls and the miniskirt of the girl Sabrina)

"Hehehe. Are you staring at us, you little perverts?" Little Sabrina shook her hips mockingly.

"It is speculated that the girls have grown up because of radioactive material in the milk sold to minors....AGH, MAYDAY, MAYDAYYYYYY!!!!" one of the pilots felt great turbulence. The girls' hands were trying to catch the helicopters like butterflies.

"Haha, I'm gonna getcha! Heehee, come here...! "Paula was chasing one of the helicopters. People in the street were trying not to get crushed by her massive pink sandals.

"FAAAASTEEER, THE GIANT GIRL IS GETTING CLOSEEEERRR!!!!!"

"BUAAAHHHHH, WE HAVE NO ESCAPE!!!!"

*CRUUUUSHHHH* The metal frame was easily crushed by the giant girl's hands. In the damaged cabin, the occupants stared in fear into Paula's innocent playful blue eyes.

"You guys look so adorable, how about a little showing of affection for my new dolls?" Paula grabbed all the occupants of the helicopter, gently encircling them with her fingers.

"Hugggg, hahaha" the little people felt the softness and warmth of Paula's chest.

"H-e-l-p m-e" Ness muttered for help. A helicopter tried to rescue him.

"Haha, save some fun for me too" Little Sabrina came running up.

"Don't worry sunny boy, we are going to.....AAAAAAAAGAAAAHHHH!!!!!" the giantess in the white hat stopped the helicopter's rotors with one of her cute hands. The flying artifact began to spin uncontrollably. The 2 giant girls giggled. 

"Wow, so funny. This is like playing with a spinning top" said Little Sabrina excitedly. With a mischievous smile, the girl released her fingers from the vehicle.

*CRAAASHHHH* The helicopter fell violently to the ground.

"HAHAHAHA" the girls laughed uncontrollably when they saw some parachutes opened late.

"Ouch, I knew we shouldn't have bought Orange Kid some parachutes" commented the sore pilot.

*Little Sabrina teleported the helicopter occupants to the toy box* 

"Ugh, we are done for. I would like someone to come to my rescue...." Ness thought nervously.

(In the outskirts of the town of Winters, a ship was flying. On board were Jeff and Tony)

"Mmmm no. He is not here either. Maybe if we go to south latitude, where Tessie lives, we'll have a better chance of finding him" Jeff was looking earnestly for his lost father.

"Agh, Jeff, this is boring. Better forget about that man, you have me to receive affection...." Tony came closer to give a loving hug to the person he loves so much.

"ENOUGH TONY, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME WHEN I'M PILOTING THE NEO SKY RUNNER!!!!" Jeff pulled Tony out of his arms, somewhat annoyed.

*ring ring* The ship's phone began to ring.

"Hello?" Jeff said answering the call.

"Um, hi. This is an emergency, I need you to come!!!" Jeff heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Hey, wait. Do I know you?" the genius boy asked.

"Well....I'm Lucas, a friend of Ness. He is in trouble!!!" Lucas said desperately.

"Give me proof that you are a friend of Ness" Jeff doubted the veracity of the facts.

*Using his telekinesis, Lucas brought Ness's mom, turned into a doll, closer to the phone*

"Good afternoon, Jeff. This is urgent. I need you to come. Paula became a giant, and together with a strange girl in a white hat, they attacked us. They hold my son hostage...."

"What the heck?.....I'm on my way, miss!!!" Jeff hung up the call, and without thinking twice, he increased the speed of the Neo Sky Runner. The ship was heading in the direction of Onett.

"Okay Jeff. You've been wasting your time looking for your father for months. Tell me, why do you care so much about finding him?" Tony asked out of curiosity.

"I already told you, Tony. I know that he has not been a good father for much of my life, but the last month when I got to see him after the defeat of Giygas, he acted very affectionate and kind with me. You can see that the man wanted to make amends for his past actions....*sniff* That month when I was with him, in Saturn valley, and then we visited places of scientific interest, was great and unforgettable. I.... I want him to keep the promise he made me" Jeff remembered the last month he was with his father.

"mOrE CoFfE? BOING!" asked one of the Mr Saturns.

"Sure buddy!!" Jeff answered happily

"KAY-O!!!" a Mr Saturn served coffee.

"Jeff...." Dr Andonuts said.

"Y-y-yes father....I mean, Dr Andonuts" Jeff still felt unsure of recognizing him as his father.

"You know, all this time that I was dedicated to scientific research, I have not been a good father to you. I'm really sorry, Jeff..." the man expressed with a sad face.

"Um, I...." Jeff felt unsure of saying a word.

"Sshhhh, son, say no more. I know what you think. You hate that I abandoned you in the Snow Wood Boarding School 10 years ago, right?" the scientist asked his son. Jeff silently nodded.

"*sniff* For as long as I can remember, I've hated that place. The only thing that kept me happy were the few friends I made there like Tony, or Maxwell...." Jeff poured out his sorrows.

"I knew you would say that my son. *sniff* But, time ticks on. I would like to make up for the lost time, spent time with you, and be the loving father you really deserve" Dr Andonuts reached out his hand, and gave his son a gentle pat.

"You don't have to keep being in that place if you want. I can get you out of there, and give you quality education so that you can become a renowned scientist like me..." Jeff gave a weak smile.

"Come on. We'll have a great time: I plan to have beautiful moments between father and son to get to know you better. Maxwell told me that you've always wanted to visit the planetariums, and see the constellations up close with high-tech telescopes, right?" Andonuts said.

"Yes, I would love to visit those places. I've also been interested in participating in robotics competitions in Eagleland to show my skills as an inventor" Jeff had a happy expression.

"Perfect, son. This month you'll be on vacations with me. Then I'll do the necessary paperwork to get you out of that place that you hate so much. I promise you, this time I'll be a good father" Dr Andonuts hugged his son.

"*sniff* I love you dad" Dr Andonuts's words motivated Jeff.

"Me too son" after recalling flashbacks from months ago, Jeff was preparing to land on Onett.

"Jeff, you are the person I love the most. I hope you can fulfill your dreams" Tony smiled amiably at him.

"Thanks Tony. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have endured the hard life at boarding school" Jeff and Tony embraced as a sign of their friendship. 

"Look Lucas, it's a ship!!! It resembles the U.F.Os reported in Kanto near where the Clefairy live" several kilometers away, Red spotted the flying saucer-shaped vehicle with his binoculars.

"Make way, we have to land!!!!" Jeff called on a loudspeaker to clear the area. The ship landed.

"Alright. Where is Ness's family?" asked Jeff. Red and Lucas showed him the dolls that contained the souls of Ness's mother, and Tracy respectively.

"*cough**gasp* Help us, Jeff. You must repair our bodies to return to normal" Tracy said with a lot of pain. 

"I have the perfect tool for this situation. By the way, you said that Paula is behind all this, right?" Jeff was searching through the objects in his briefcase.

"If you mean the blonde girl, yes" Lucas remembered the time Sabrina held him in her hands.

"Not quite. That girl is allied with Sabrina. Nothing good will come of this. They want to play with people's lives as if they were toys...." Red's words surprised Jeff.

"Holy science, it looks like we'll face a threat as dangerous as Giygas. Anyway, time to repair the dolls. Don't worry, this won't hurt much, heh heh heh..." Jeff took out a mechanical backpack with several arms that carried tweezers, surgery knives, drills, among other stuff.

"Buaaahhh, mom, I'm afraid. This is scarier than going to the dentist!!!!" Tracy cried in fear. Lucas covered his eyes.

"WAIT JEFF!!!! Don't be so drastic, leave it to me..." Tony removed the mechanical arms. From his briefcase he took objects such as threads, needles, and clothing buttons.

"I would like to take care of this problem. At the school's embroidery and art club, they taught me how to make rag dolls. They are sooo cute, hehehe, I love dolls" Tony was in charge of repairing Ness's Family. Meanwhile, in Onett, the girl Sabrina was only a few giant steps from the restaurants.

"Yum, yum hehehe" all the attention was on the 2 giant bikini-clad girls strolling around the place. With their sandals, they smashed some houses and small buildings like pancakes. Several unlucky ones were teleported to the toy box.

"HEY HEY EVERYONE, COME TO THE BUNKER, NOW!!!!" Mayor B.J Pirkle ordered. The shelter was overcrowded with people in a matter of minutes, there was no room for him.

"*gulp* I'M LEAVING THIS TOWN, FOLKS!!! CHOOSE ANOTHER MAYOR IF YOU WANT, BUAAAAAHHH!!!" B.J Pirkle ran in terror.

"Heh. Weak crybaby. Come on guys, time to show these brats some discipline. I want my squad to gather all the patrols, and mobilize the helicopters, now!!!" Captain Strong, the commander of Onett's Police force, gave orders.

"Yes sir!!!" the policemen replied. 

(Inside the fast-food restaurant, people heard all the scandal. They were afraid to leave the building for danger of being crushed or trapped by the giant girls)

"Uh.....c-c-can we go out now?" Picky Minch asked in shock.

"NO, SHUT UP!!!!" Lardna Minch yelled angrily grabbing Picky by his arm.

"OUCH, MOM, DON'T PINCH ME PLEASE!!!!" the fat woman's fingernails ripped the poor boy's skin roughly. The Minch family was at the restaurant to celebrate "Picky's birthday". However, Lardna Minch was not happy.

"*sigh* This wouldn't have happened if that brat hadn't insisted that I must celebrate his stupid birthday. All I wanted on this damn day was to have a date with Mr. Prettyman..." Lardna thought with a frown. Poor Picky's life has never been happy: he suffered domestic abuse since childhood, and after the mysterious disappearance of his brother Porky Minch, he has felt lonelier than ever.

"Here I go hehehe" Little Sabrina giggled, sitting comfortably on the pavement. *BOOOOOOOM* Unaware of it, she smashed some people and cars under her miniskirt. The civilians were not killed, but they felt enormous pressure from her gigantic thighs.

"Oops, sorry hahaha" the giant girl blushed embarrassed. Paula sat next to her friend and removed the roof off as if it was a lunch box. The walls of the building were surrounded by Little Sabrina's thicc legs. There was no escape, people in panic were cornered by 2 giant hungry girls.

"Hello! We are hungry, we want an order of 20 tons of fast food, with hamburgers, pizza, and French fries" said Little Sabrina smiling with cuteness.

"And with ice cream dessert included, please, ummm hehehe" added Paula stroking her belly.

"Good choice, sister!!!" Little Sabrina replied happily. Paula smiled.

"*gulp* BUT WHAT...?" the restaurant owners had a hard time assimilating the situation. The walls were crumbling more and more. Paula generated a bit of fire in her hands.

"DO WHAT THEY ASK, OR ELSE THEY WILL DESTROY THIS PLACE, NOW!!!!!" shouted Ness scared. Immediately, the staff members started cooking as fast as they could.

"This is bad, the food available is not enough for 20 tons" said a cook.

"Then call the other branches to bring a jumbo order of food, NOW!!!" ordered the head chef. They soon made a call to bring trucks.

"Yay, we'll have a delicious lunch" said Little Sabrina.

"I wish our older sister Sabrina was here...." said Paula.

"Maybe later we could invite her to this place to conquer it" suggested the dolly. To kill time, the girls decided to play with the people.

"Well Sabrina, who are we taking as slaves?" Paula asked. Among the rubble of destroyed tables, they found Lardna Minch hiding with Picky.

"Well, well. So, Porky's brother is here" Paula commented in surprise.

"Awww, that little guy is so cute. He looks like a blond haired Ralts" Little Sabrina reached out with her giant hand to capture Picky. The boy hid behind Lardna's burly body.

"AAAAGGGHHH, MOM, DON'T LET THESE GIRLS TAKE ME!!!!" Picky yelled scared. The fat woman did not take her son's words well. 

"Grrrr, I DO NOT CARE IN THE SLIGHTEST IF THEY TOOK YOU, AWFUL BRAT!!!!" Lardna exclaimed pushing him roughly.

"Eh?" the girl Sabrina took her hand away. 

"But mom, I am your son. *sniff* How can you treat me like this???" Picky wept inconsolably.....*SMACK*

"......................." Paula and Little Sabrina covered their mouths.

"Poor Picky...." Ness thought sadly. He came to witness the abuse that Porky and his little brother endured. Their parents used to beat them at the slightest mistake, but he did not believe that Lardna would be able to abuse him in public.

"Auch......AAAAHHH, BUAAAAHHH!!! THIS IS THE WORST BIRTHDAY OF MY LIFE!!!" Picky received a strong slap that left a bruise on his cheek.

"I'm in this situation because of you!!!! If you hadn't insisted that I celebrate the day you made my existence bitter along with your useless brother, none of this would have happened!!!!" Lardna raised her voice. She and Aloysus Minch hated spending time with their children.

"I HATE YOU!!!! Because of you, Porky did bad things, ran away from home, and we never heard of him again!!!!" through tears, Picky took his anger out on one of his negligent parents. Little Sabrina looked sadly at the discussion in the restaurant. Tears fell from her eyes.

"You have never cared about me, or show me affection!!!! You used me as a scapegoat to get money from my father's divorce, you watch more for your selfish desires than for your son!!!!" Picky yelled. 

"INSOLENT BRAT, I'LL SMASH YOUR GUTS OUT!!!!" Lardna Minch became hysterical. She was going to hurt her son with blows.

"*gulp*" Picky covered his face and the delicate parts of him.

"LADY, STOP NOW!!!"

"ABUSIVE, YOU ARE A LOUSY MOTHER!!!" the people at the restaurant held Lardna back.

"Hey, Sabrina, is something wrong?" Paula noticed that her friend was staring at Picky.

"AY, I-I-I CAN'T MOVEEEEEE!!!!" Lardna was instantly paralyzed. Delicately, the girl Sabrina lifted Picky up. She was checking his body. 

"Ple-ple-please don't crush me...." Picky was shaking in fear. His shirt got removed by Little Sabrina's fingers. The giantess looked at the body of the infant in shock.

"*sniff* That's not the way to treat children, old hag!!!" the dolly turned her eyes red.

"No, wait, I can I explain it......AAAAAGAHHH!!!!" Lardna Minch was jerked toward the windows of the building by Little Sabrina's Confusion. The pieces of glass flew everywhere, causing painful cuts and wounds on her body. 

"God, I've never seen Sabrina so angry...." Paula thought for a moment.

"Please stop Sabrina, that was enough!!!!" Ness calmed the girl. Exhausted, the cruel mother looked straight at the violent face of the girl in the white hat.

"AAAAAGHHH, BEAUTIFUL GIRL, I'LL BE A GOOD MOTHER, I SWEAAAAR...." Lardna cried in horror.

"I'll see you in the toy box!!!" the girl exclaimed in a cold voice. Lardna was teleported.

"Aaahhh.....*sniff*" Picky was shocked by what he had just seen. 

"Hehe Hehehe" the giantess stared at Picky.

"Oh?" the kid felt the tenderness of giant hands that embraced him.

"Don't cry, little cutie. You're safe now" said Little Sabrina affectionately. She put Picky's shirt back on.

"*sniff* Th-Thanks, you're my heroine, hehe" Picky felt relieved. 

"Oh, it's very sweet of you to tell me that. A cute little creature like you deserves a fun birthday, and a better family" the giant girl brought Picky to her cheek. They both looked at each other. After a heartwarming silence, they caressed each other like lovebirds.

"Awwww, this is beautiful. I think both could be a good couple" thought Paula smiling. For some reason, the people in the restaurant felt less scared than in the beginning.

(Back at Ness's house, in a matter of minutes, Tony repaired the dolls)

"Perfect, they look glamorous" said Tony, proud of his work. 

"Ummm, I don't feel that agonizing headache anymore" said Ness's mother. King barked with joy.

"Alright Lucas, it's time" ordered Red.

"PSI HEALING Ω!!!!!" Lucas's hands gleamed as if by divine intervention. Thanks to his healing technique, Ness's family returned to normal.

"Oh no, my power did not heal them completely...." Lucas observed how Ness's mother had a scar on her head, and Ness's sister too on her legs.

"Don't worry dear. All of you did what you could" Ness's mother commented gratefully.

"Thanks. Our wounds will heal in time" Tracy said.

"This is my first time seeing you. Tell me, where you live?" Jeff asked Lucas out of curiosity.

"Hehe, well, I'm from the future. I came to the Pokemon world by accident because Dr Andonuts wanted to see his son with the help of a machine that travels between dimensions...." Lucas answered. 

"Dr Andonuts? THAT'S MY FATHER!!!! WOW, I FINALLY KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!" Jeff hugged Lucas with indescribable glee.

"Um, I'm happy for you, hehe" said Lucas.

"HOW IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE? THE SKY IS BLUE? ARE THERE FLYING CARS? WILL THE ALIENS DOMINATE THE EARTH? WILL THERE BE A CURE FOR AIDS? THE SOCIETY HAVE DISCOVERED NEW SPECIMENS OF FLORA AND FAUNA.....?" Jeff bombarded Lucas with questions. 

"Eh, calm down, Jeff. I promise that when this is over, I'll take you to your father..." with a drop of sweat on his head, Lucas responded nervously.

"Mmmm, okay. So, let me take it all in. Paula, in giant size, is in the city of Onett with another Godzilla-sized girl, right?" Jeff asked.

"That's how it is. And now that I remember, the girl who accompanies her, from how Lucas described her to me, must be that diabolical doll that represents Sabrina's second personality!!!!" Red gave a shocking revelation.

"She is....a doll?" Lucas asked surprised.

"The doll is extremely dangerous. She cruelly plays with her victims for pleasure; those who have come to interact with that girl, narrowly ended up having a bloody death!!!" Red remembered the rumors, and stories that various trainers told him about Sabrina.

"Those girls.....I'll taught them a lesson!!!!" Lucas said determinedly.

"Please don't be hard on Paula....At the bottom, she is a good girl, her problem is that she is somewhat impulsive when it comes to love relationships" said Ness's mother.

"Okay guys. What's the plan to rescue Ness?" Tony asked.

"Hmm, we are up against 2 girls bigger and stronger than us. We should think of a distraction to ambush them...." suggested Red to the group.

"I have an idea. I will not have great physical strength, or powers, but I could help with my ship equipped with high-tech weaponry...." Jeff commented referring to the Neo Sky Runner. The group planned the rescue of Ness step by step.

(News of the attack by the giant girls reached Twoson's ears)

"Honey, I'm worried about Paula. She still hasn't introduced us to her new friend" Miss Jones said. The couple happily watched television.

"Don't worry, love. Maybe our daughter met a girl as sweet and kind as her..." while changing the channel, Paul Jones stared in amazement at images of Paula in giant size:

"It is unknown where these female giant monsters came from. What we are sure is that they are a danger to the inhabitants of Onett. Everyone is advised not to leave their homes...."

"BUT WHAT????!!!!" Paul Jones got up from his seat.

"*Pfff* Our daughter is going Fe Fi Fo Fum in Onett with her new friend!!!" Miss Jones spat the lemonade out of her. In Onett's restaurant, the girls were still waiting impatiently.

"Service!!! Table service, I already want to eat!!!!" Paula hit the building.

"AAAAGHHHH, DON'T WORRY DEAR LADY, YOUR FOOD IS COMING!!!!" yelled the head chef.

"GROARRRR!!! Look Picky, I'm a vampire, and I'm going to suck your blood, hehehe" Little Sabrina put some electric poles in her teeth to fool around a bit.

"Ha ha ha, Sabrina, you're so funny. I think......I think" Picky blushed. He was putting 2 of his fingers together.

"Yes, Picky?" the girl Sabrina listened attentively to the blond boy.

"I think we could be friends. I love being with you" Picky gave her a sweet smile. 

"Awwww, Picky, you are so sweet. Of course, we'll be friends" Little Sabrina pat him with excitement. 

"You must have suffered a lot at the hands of that horrible woman. I am outraged that such a disgusting person is your mother, not even the father of my older sister was so cruel...." the giant dolly in bikini put the little boy between her legs. Picky felt pleased.

"At last, the food arrived, yummy!!!" Paula looked happily at the trucks full of fast food. Both girls lift the trucks into the air, squeezing and shaking the vehicles from side to side with their hands. The giantesses had a pleasant feast in a matter of seconds.

"Mmmm hehehe, so tasty" Paula said licking her lips. The psychic girls threw the trucks away. With a loud sound, the demolished trucks crashed into the street, nearly hitting innocent civilians.

"Ohhhhh, we still have food to spare" with her telekinesis, Little Sabrina pulled a truck of fries.

"This is for me?!" exclaimed the boy surprised.  

"Yes, eat with me little friend, my treat hehehe" Picky enjoyed the food with the girl.

"Can you give me food?" Ness asked sitting on Paula's shoulder.

"NO, NESS!!! You're on a diet, I don't want my beautiful doll to gain a few extra pounds..." Paula laughed mockingly. With a cheek caress, she tried to comfort Ness.

"Come on, don't make that scolded puppy face. I'll give you all the food you want, if you give me a romantic kiss on the mouth, hehehe" Paula flirted with Ness.

"Ugh, someone please, save me from these girls...." Ness thought desperately.

"Um, Sabrina, now that I remember, is it okay if we take Picky to the gym in Saffron City?" Paula asked. Little Sabrina looked sadly at the innocent, laughing child sitting on her lap.

"*sniff* No, I'm not going to teleport him...." replied Little Sabrina sadly.

"But, why not? Is there something you don't like about him?" Paula didn't understand her friend's choice.

"I don't want the poor lil thing to continue suffering. All the people who end up in that place, will undoubtedly be our slaves, and my sister will force them to work as she told us last night..." the girl in the bottom of her heart wanted to ensure the happiness of her new friend.

"Sabrina, don't cry....." Picky looked at the depressing expression of the girl in the white hat.

"Also, her house has likely burned down. If he comes with us, poor Picky will have to share space with that disgusting being known as his mom" said the girl with a guilty face. Paula felt remorse for having burned down Ness's house.

"Forgive me, Sabrina. Because of my fault, now poor lil Picky has nowhere to go..." just when it seemed there would be no solution, Picky interrupted the conversation.

"Don't worry, girls. I can take care of myself" Picky held up a credit card that he snatched from his abusive mother's purse.

"I am not going home, otherwise I'll probably get straps from Mr. Prettyman. I plan to use the money to escape and live with a nice uncle who lives in Summers" Picky stated.

"Hehe, Picky, you are quite a mischievous imp" said Little Sabrina.

"Thanks for the compliment, friend. You gave me the best birthday a child could ask for" Picky gave a gentle smile that seemed carved by the angels themselves.

*BANG, BANG, BANG* Shots were heard in the distance.

"Listen, couple of brats, either you get out of this town, or we'll force you out. Don't make me call the Eagleland Army!!!" yelled Captain Strong over a loudspeaker. He was accompanied by a large squad of policemen, along with several helicopters.

"Hehehe, the party is about to start. Sabrina, say goodbye to your friend. When we're done with this bunch of useless wimps, I promise we'll swim in the ocean together, okay?" Paula ran in the direction of the Onett cops.

"*sniff* Ummm, take care, Picky. I want you to be happy, wherever you go...." full of tears, Little Sabrina said goodbye to her new friend.

"I'll never forget you. You are that pure soul that has given me the motivation to continue enjoying the gift of life" said Picky, caressing the adorable giant face of the girl.

"PKKKK FIREEEEE!!!!" Paula's voice rang out defiantly.

"AAAAAGHHHHH, MY BODY IS ON FIRE"

"AAUCHHH, CALL THE FIREMEEEEN!!!!"

"YAHOOO, FEMALE ANARCHY!!!!" Paula amused herself by playing with the policemen. Picky was going to take a taxi to get out of town, requested by one person at the restaurant.

"Thanks, I am glad that you contribute to the well-being of my friend" said the girl Sabrina smiling.

"You're welcome, dear. I am also a lawyer. I have Picky's number written down, in case his uncle needs support to advocate for the legal custody of the boy" said the man. Little Sabrina took one last look at Picky.

"Before you go, here's a parting gift for the birthday boy, hehehe" the gigantic girl got down on her knees, gently bringing her face closer.

"SMOOCH" Little Sabrina kissed Picky on the cheek.

"Ohhh, hehehe. Thanks" Picky felt happier and more motivated than ever.

*The taxi sped down the road. Picky successfully evacuated the city*

"*sniff* Ugh, bye my friend...." the girl waved a handkerchief as a sign of "Bon Voyage".

"PKKK THUNDEEERRRR!!!" intense bolts of electricity destroyed several helicopters.

"Paula needs me" thought Little Sabrina, wiping away her tears. With a magic trick, she summoned her white ball.

"Come on, Mr. Teddy Bear, let's play ball, hehehehe" the girl was levitating her teddy bear. Paula easily defeated great part of the Onett police.

"She is very strong, I'm getting out of here!!!!!"

"Me too, uaaaahhh!!!!"

"YOU BUNCH OF PATHETHIC CRYING LADIES, HOW DID YOU MANAGED TO WEAR UNIFORM, AND LET YOURSELVES BE DEFEATED BY A COUPLE OF BRATS???!!!" Captain Strong watched all his men abandoned the battle. *BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM*

"Hehehehe, I'm here, Paula!!!" the psychic giant girl was getting closer and closer, bouncing her giant ball. Even though she was wearing sandals, Little Sabrina was running pretty fast. Captain Strong was about to feel the fear that Ash, Misty, and Brock went through.

"You finally arrive, Sabrina. Heh, you missed a good part of the game" Paula looked happily at her.

"I'm not finished yet, get ready to face my Super Ultra Mambo-Tango-Foxtrot martial arts....YAAAAAAA!!!!" without thinking about the consequences, the policeman tried to hit the giant girl with his truncheon. Paula immobilized the man with PK Freeze.

(A strange explosion sounded in the distance)

"Hahaha" Little Sabrina threw the ball. It was rolling at full speed.

"I don't want to see this...." Ness covered his eyes

"AAAAGHHHH!!!!" the policeman feared for his life. But, for some reason, Captain Strong was teleported from the place. The ball kept rolling, destroying everything in its path. The policeman distinguished the silhouette of a big-headed boy when he opened his eyes.

"Th-Thank you son" said the man before fainting.

"Sabrina, why did you teleport him??? I wanted to have fun watching the ball squash him!!!" Paula said annoyed.

"But Paula, I didn't do it, I swear...." Little Sabrina brought her fingers together looking at the ground.

"Um, someone else is using PSI. It must be him...." Ness thought for a moment.

"HELP, SAVE MY BABY, AIEEEEEE!!!!" a woman with a baby stroller got cornered in a closed alley. 

"PKKKK STARSTOOORM α!!!!!" an intense rain of shooting stars hit the ball. The white object was scorched in seconds. The buildings were surrounded by a cloud of smoke.

"That technique.....he came to confront us" thought Paula. The smoke from the explosion dispersed, relieving Prince Poo in plain sight.

"Run to a safe place, lady...." Poo ordered. The lady ran gratefully.

"Ugh, so you're behind this. You embarrass me" Poo expressed his displeasure towards Paula.

"You came to save me...*sniff* You are very noble" Ness looked at the boy with nostalgic eyes.

"Hmn" Paula did not want to speak to her former partner.

"Look Paula, a walking bowling alley is talking to us, hehehe" Little Sabrina's mocking comment made Poo explode like a kettle.

"Grrrr, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, BRAT. YOU HAVE IN FRONT OF YOU, POO, THE PRINCE OF DALAAM!!!!" Poo tried to be respected.

"Um, wait a minute. Your name.......is 'Poo'?" Little Sabrina asked putting a poker face.

"YES, AND WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THAT???!!!!" Poo yelled angrily.

"Pfft..." the girl covered her mouth. Her cheeks were swelling.

"........" A large bead of sweat came out of Poo's head. Little Sabrina got to hear his name during the talk last night, but she didn't think about how funny it sounded.

"HA! Haha! HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Hohohoho!!!! Hahahahaha....!!!!" the 2 girls laughed hard.

"'Poo' Hahaha, that's the dumbest name I've ever heard. Where do you come from, the kingdom of toilets?" Little Sabrina was having a fit of laughter.

"HAHAHA, YOUR MINIONS MUST SUFFER FROM DIARRHEA.....!!!!" Paula played along.

"Um, *sniff* I didn't ask to be born with that name...." on his knees, Poo looked at the ground comically.

"Oh, excuuuseeee me, your Highness, HAHAHA" both girls laughed. 

"Poor Poo, he has too sensitive pride..." Ness thought.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!! Paula, your cruel plan has come to an end, I will not let you play with innocent lives!!!" Poo wanted to challenge the girls to a duel to death.

"Neh, as always, you are the bitter one who spoils the fun. I don't want anything to do with you anymore" Paula answered, feeling a grudge towards Poo.

"What are you talking about, huh?" Poo asked.

"Even though you were the most serious and strange boy of the chosen four, I always wanted to understand your traditions and yourself. You seemed friendly. But since I've felt lonely, I wanted to contact you, and *sniff*.... do you remember how you treated me?" Paula was referring to the events of months ago.

"Do you think I care for that stupid discussion, you pesky selfish girl?" Poo responded aggressively.

"*sniff* You yelled at me that you didn't want to hear the 'stupid whining' from a low-class capricious brat anymore, and you rejected my suggestions to go out for a walk with me" Paula was venting her sorrow.

"Understand this, Paula: royal blood people like me can't waste their time on bland commoner activities like games or dating girls. I live to protect my people, and this beautiful planet. The courage to help the innocent must outweigh selfish desires" Poo reinforced the importance of his strict training to Paula.

"But Poo, after everything I did for you, and the adventures we went through, do you still reject me?" the giant blonde girl asked desperately.

"Let's make it clear. Get this over your head, silly girl: We were never friends. We traveled together as a responsibility to save the world, and nothing else" Poo said bluntly.

"........." Paula fell silent.

"Oh look. The little tantrum girl is going to cry: BUAAAAAAH, BUAAAAHHHH. NESS, I NEED YOU. You haven't matured at all" Poo scoffed at Paula.

"Poo, that was a very rude way of talking to the poor girl!!!!" Ness defended Paula.

"Ness, please, I'm telling the truth. The poor naive girl can't accept that you don't want to be her boyfriend. She made all this scandal on the whim of wanting to have you as her lap dog...."Poo stated. 

"IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!" Paula generated fire in her hands.

"Hey, you puny worm, I won't let you talk about my sister like that!!!!" Little Sabrina wanted to fight.

"Oh, I'm scared. 2 fragile little girls have me cornered HAHAHA" Poo challenged the 2 giant girls.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!! PK FIREEEEE!!!!!" Paula launched an intense attack of burning flames.

"PK TELEPORT Ω!!!!" Poo used a never seen before variation of the PK Teleport technique to escape the blast of fire.

"HIYAAAAAAA!!!!" wielding the sword of kings, Poo teleported at high speed behind Little Sabrina. He attacked her with sword slashes at different parts of her body.

"Uuuuuuuugh *yawn*......is that all you got?" Poo's attacks weren't even tickling her. Little Sabrina tried to crush Poo with her hands and feet, to no avail. The boy was surprisingly as elusive as a fly, and as graceful in moving as a mantis.

"Come on Sabrina, don't let that squirt beat you!!!!" Paula cheered her friend.

"I've had enough. CONFUSION!!!!!" Little Sabrina controlled Poo's body with her telekinesis and sent him flying away against the buildings.

"Agh.......PK FREEEZEEEE!!!!" Poo reduced the force of the impact by propelling himself with his legs, and counterattacked with a powerful ice attack. The icy rays froze the girl's legs.

"Hehehehe......MEDITATE!!!" Little Sabrina concentrated to increase her physical strength. The giantess broke the ice easily with the power of her legs.

"None of my attacks work...." Poo landed on the ground thinking about his next move.

"PKKKKK STAR...." the warrior tried to use his most powerful technique.

"Haha. DISABLE!!!" the colossal psychic waves of the girl Sabrina, blocked the PK Starstorm attack. The prince of Dalaam was helpless.

"NOW IS OUR CHANCE, PAULA!!!!" yelled the dolly.

"Perfect, Sabrina. PKKKK THUNDEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!" the giant blonde girl generated majestic lightning bolts that destroyed all the windows of the nearby buildings.

"PKKK THUNDEEEER!!!!!" Poo tried to counter the electrical attacks with his own lightning bolts, but Paula's discharges were much more powerful and larger.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Poo got paralyzed. *SMAAAAAAASHHHH*

Paula grabbed her frying pan and hit the prince with colossal force.

"My turn, hehehe" Little Sabrina teleported behind, and kicked hard with her sandals.

"AGH...." Poo felt enormous agony. His bones began to break.

"Bye, Poo.......YAAAAAA!!!" Paula performed an exceptional pirouette in the air and gave a flying kick descending with all her strength.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM* Her gigantic sandals slammed hard into the asphalt, leaving footprints.

"Poo, talk to me, please.....!!!!" Ness feared the worst. Poo was on the ground injured.

"Well, that's it. It was fun while it lasted...." Paula said.

"Yay, Paula, you looked great!" exclaimed Little Sabrina with admiration.

"Dawww, thank you little sister. You did well too. Now let's go swimming..." the girls thought about leaving the place. But, to their surprise, both saw Poo getting up little by little.

"Aaaghhh......*cough* *gasp* L-L-LIFEUP γ!!!!" green psychic energy surrounded Poo. The prince regained full health and healed his wounds in no time.

"WHAT???? THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!" yelled Little Sabrina open-mouthed.

"You don't know who you are messing with. My lineage is trained to withstand the most extreme situations that a human being can imagine. During my Mu training, I let the spirit of my ancestor cut off my arms and legs. You literally see me here alive!!!!" Poo bragged about his feats of endurance to the limit.

"Even if you have psychic regeneration, you have no escape this time!!!" Little Sabrina performed a technique to prevent him from escaping.

"MEAN LOOK!!!!" the giant girl's eyes glowed with a crimson red tone. Much of the town of Onett was engulfed in an electrifying dark energy field. None of the 4 psychic children in the area could run away from the combat field.

"Quick, guys, we must save the city!!!" Red was leading the rescue party towards Onett.

"Hey, what is that??!!!" Lucas saw the huge field of dark energy in the distance. The Neo Sky Runner flew over the city with Jeff and Tony on board.

"It is impossible to access, my sensors do not detect any holes. This looks like the work of a spell" Jeff communicated with Red using a walkie talkie.

"Then let's try to destroy the barrier with brute force...." Red replied.

"PKKKK FLAAAASHHH!!!!!" Lucas generated a powerful psychic light.

"CHARIZARD, USE FIRE BLAST!!!!!" Red's Pokemon spat fire with great intensity. Jeff fired the Neo Sky Runner's weaponry. Large bottle rocket missiles were fired into the dark energy area.

*BOOOOOOM* Everyone's combined attack was unable to penetrate Little Sabrina's energy field.

"Let's not waste energy. We better help the injured in the meantime!!!" Lucas suggested. 

"Good idea, friend" Red's Charizard and Jeff's ship combined their efforts to rescue civilians out of the dark field.

"Please let us in, our daughter is there!!!" Paul Jones tried to enter into Onett territory.

"I'm sorry, sir, but these are orders from the police. No civilian can enter, it is very dangerous to approach those giant girls" a large barricade with several policemen blocked the road. Inside the cursed combat zone, the battle continued.

"Um, Sabrina, I think you went a little bit too far...." Paula felt uncomfortable within the zone.

"No problem, Paula. When we defeat this braggart, the field will vanish" the girl launched a white psychic light attack to turn Poo into a doll.

"Big mistake, little girl. MIRROR!!!!" Poo's body glowed. The attack hit him, but had no effect. He soon began to grow.

"Uh?" Little Sabrina had no idea what was going on.

"Hahaha, silly girls!!!" Poo laughed mockingly, in a voice similar to a sweet young girl. His body changed, going from being a boy skilled in martial arts, to having the body of a giant girl in a bathing suit. Poo stopped glowing, showing his new form.

"Whoa, that boy has the same ability as the Pokemon Ditto!!!" Poo transformed into Little Sabrina, acquiring her size and powers.

"Incredible, before he was only capable of transforming into weak enemies" Paula said.

"You can tell that he has trained a lot these months...." Ness commented.

"And now, the real battle truly begins!!!" Fake Little Sabrina was ready to fight.

 

TO BE CONTINUED......

 

Chapter 9: New Problems For Queen Sabrina by GtsSandalsFan

The pink haired psychic girl finally arrived in the Pokemon world. The portal led her to the Sinnoh region, located at north of Kanto. She was exploring the great metropolis of Jubilee City.

"Mmmm, these animals look as strange as Porky's chimeras" Kumatora watched the trainers with their Pokemon. Salsa ran alongside her.

*CRAAAASH* "Ouch, sorry. I didn't notice where I was going" Kumatora accidentally bumped into someone.

"No problem, friend. I didn't pay attention to where I was going either..." a girl in a red outfit got up from the floor. Immediately, she turned her attention to Salsa.

"WAAAAHHHH, WHAT A CUTE MONKEY!!!!" the girl hugged Salsa cordially.

"Ukiii...." blushing, Salsa danced for her. The pokegirl was delighted with his performance.

"Oh, my Gosh! You are the most adorable monkey I have ever seen hehehe. Tell me, did Professor Rowan give it to you?" the girl in the red outfit mistook Salsa for a "subspecies" of Chimchar.

"Um... yes?" Kumatora didn't know what to answer.

"My name is Lyra. Nice to meet you hehehe" Lyra shared cookies to the monkey.

"And I am Kumatora. I come looking for this child...." Lyra looked at Lucas's photo. 

"Wow, Lyra will help you right now, you can count on her hehehe...." the girl ran at full speed, and in a flash, she brought a blond boy.

"Hello, my name is Barry" the blond boy who accompanied Lyra introduced himself.

"UGH, I'm surrounded by idiots...." Kumatora brought her hand to her nose, frowning.

"Hey Lyra, who is she, is she a friend of yours ...?" Barry asked.

"YEAHHH, apparently she came looking for the love of her life, right Kumy chan?" Lyra took Kumatora by the hands.

"GRRRRRR, LUCAS IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" Kumatora yelled angrily, somewhat flushed.

"Hahaha, you love him. I can see it in your eyes. You should get yourself a Pokétch, it's in fashion among girls, look at mine.... " Lyra displayed a curious artifact dangling from her wrist.

"Mmmm....What the hell is this stupid girl talking about??!!!" Kumatora felt uncomfortable.

"You know, if you want to find someone specific you can come with us" Barry suggested, then the trio went to the Pokemon center. A large crowd was gathered there.

"Here from Jubileo TV, we inform you that those who travel to the Kanto region should be careful. A trio of giant girls led by Sabrina has been attacking Saffron city. One of the helicopters before collapsing managed to take these captures...."

"LUCAS.....!!!!!" Kumatora gazed at images of Lucas being trapped by giant Sabrina.

"Oh no, it's possible that Sabrina is holding Dane captive!!!" Lyra watched the list of missing people on television with concern. Determined, Kumatora ran out of the place. Lyra stopped her.

"Why such a rush, Kumy? Come with me, I'll help you however I can..." Lyra said with a cute voice.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, STUPID ASS SICKENINGLY SWEET GIRL!!!! I will seek help from someone else!" Kumatora shoved Lyra roughly. One of the Jenny officers surveyed the scene.

"Look Kumy, Sinnoh's righteous hand could help us!" Lyra exclaimed excitedly. 

"You look quite suspicious. I don't remember seeing you around here. Miss, show your trainer ID...." ordered Officer Jenny.

"ID? Ah, I left it at my house..." Kumatora touched her body nervously.

"Aha. So we have a suspect without identification. You will come with me...." Officer Jenny put handcuffs on Kumatora. Lyra looked at her with a sad face.

"UGH, LEAVE ME.....!!!" impulsively, Kumatora charged her fist of psychic energy. 

*POW!!!* Kumatora punched Officer Jenny, knocking her to the ground. She pulled out a tooth.

"Eh, my hand slipped..." Kumatora laughed with an awkward voice. The crowd glared at her.

"Hey, that's not the way to treat officer Jenny!!!" Barry yelled throwing a Poke Ball.

"EMPOLEOOOOON!!!!" a giant penguin emerged from the Poke Ball attacking with a Hydro Pump.

"Ukkiiiii!!!" Salsa used his Monkey Mimic technique. The little monkey blew out a powerful shot of water from its mouth. Both attacks collided. The 2 creatures were fighting evenly.

"Wow, this monkey must be as expert at copying attacks like the Smeargle" thought Lyra.

*TRRIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF* Officer Jenny's whistle blew. Several policemen came to her aid.

"FLAMETHROWER, NOW!!!!" intense burning flames went straight to Kumatora. 

"OK, they don't leave me a choice....PK THUNDEEEERRR!!!" the pink-haired girl's body was charged with static electricity. Kumatora shot powerful lightning bolts at Empoleon and the Growlithe.

"GROWWWW....EMPOLEOOON!!!" The Pokemon were weakened in a matter of seconds.

"AGH....RUN SALSA!!!" Kumatora broke into a run. More police officers came to capture her.

"It's time to help Kumy chan. Girafarig, attack with Flash!" the psychic Pokemon of Lyra emitted blinding lights that distracted the cops.

"AAAHHHH....LYRA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!" Barry was dumbfounded.

"Hehehe, Chikorita, use your Grass Whistle attack!!!" the body of the Leaf Pokemon glowed white.

"CHIKOOO!!" it moved the leaf on its head from side to side, generating a pleasant melody.

".......*yawn*" Barry, the cops, and several onlookers on the street fell asleep.

"Ukiii?" Salsa looked back as he ran. Lyra winked at him in confidence. 

"WOOOOOFFFFF!!!" a set of Pokemon growled furiously across the alley. 

"AAAGHHH, ASS!!!" Kumatora was hit by a blast of fire. She suffered moderate burns.

"Give up now, fugitive from the law!!!" a police patrol accompanied by several Arcanines surrounded Kumatora. The Princess of Osohe was not going to get herself caught.

"BRAINSHOOCK Ω!!!!" with a wave of her hands, Kumatora summoned several rings of psychic energy. Strange mental waves damaged the brain of her adversaries.

"...Uhhhh, the girl is there, attack with Fire Blast!!!" 

"...HAHAHA, WE HAVE HER SURROUNDED!!! *POW!!*"

The policemen and their Pokemon were attacking each other. Kumatora confused them successfully. To be safe, Kumatora hid in thick bushes. She waited for a long time.

"Augh....Salsa, I screwed up everything. Now how on earth are we going to get to that girl named Sabrina?" Kumatora said lamentingly.

"Hello friend, hehehe...." Lyra greeted her unexpectedly.

"AGH!!!....How did you get here?" Kumatora got quite a scare.

"Well, my Girafarig used Foresight to track you...." Lyra explained.

"Come with me. I'll take you to a safe place" Lyra grabbed Kumatora's hand.

"*sigh* OK. Tell me, why are you helping me, after how I treated you...? " Kumatora asked.

"*Tuts and wags her finger* Kumy, kumy, kumy. A true friend is loyal to his partner, through thick and thin. I know how important Lucas is to you, I see intense concern in your eyes" Kumatora became thoughtful about it.

"Ummm, I'm still worried about a friend who is in that place...*sniff *" Lyra felt sad about Dawn's kidnaping.

"Ukiii...." Salsa hugged the girl affectionately. 

"Buaaahhh, I wanted to invite Dane to the Johto festival this year after her visit to Kanto...." Kumatora was moved by the cry of that girl that she considered a nuisance.

"Lyra, from what I see, the problem with that Sabrina is more serious than I thought. I came to rescue Lucas. However, I promise to save your friend, be that as it may" Kumatora patted Lyra on the back. The girl smiled at her tenderly.

"Thank you, Kumy. You should not have bothered...." Lyra hugged Kumatora.

"Hey, don't go overboard with showing affection to me!!!" Kumatora yelled somewhat annoyed.

"Um, Kumy, your body....." Lyra worried about the burns on her friend's body.

"Bah, it's nothing a little spit can't fix. I'm fine.....*gasp*" Kumatora felt pain as she got up from the ground. She did not want to admit that the burn affected her.

"Hahaha, come on friend, don't be stubborn. Let me help you...." Kumatora swallowed her pride, and she agreed to have her injuries treated. Lyra's Chikorita healed Kumatora with aromatherapy. Lyra escorted Kumatora to Canalave City port.

"Oohhh wow, the coast of the city is very romantic. Some months ago, Khoury invited me to this place...." Lyra blushed thinking of the love of her life.

"Ahem....Anyway, Lyra. How did you say I have to get to where Sabrina lives?" Kumatora asked.

"You must take a ship to Kanto. It will take you about a day of travel. Once you get there, you should go in the direction of Saffron City, if they let you pass, of course..." Lyra explained. The voice of a loudspeaker that echoed through the city discouraged the girls:

"Attention all Pokemon trainers. Passenger trips to Kanto are canceled until further notice. The region is under attack by a trio of dangerous giant women"

"DAMMIT. Just what was missing. So many trips I did for nothing....!!!" Kumatora hit the ground.

"Ukii, ukiiii...!!!" the monkey pointed at a ship that looked different from the others. This had the appearance of an armored ship carrying heavy cargo.

"Mmmm, maybe there is still a chance to go to Kanto" Kumatora said.

"Excuse me sir, where is this ship headed?" Lyra asked a sailor.

"This ship is heading towards Vermilion city. It will go to provide food and ammunition supplies for the army commanded by Lt Surge" Lyra was surprised by this revelation.

"Kumy chan, Vermilion City is located in Kanto, however...." Kumatora interrupted Lyra.

"Do not say more. This will be my ticket to go rescue Lucas....!" Kumatora ran in the direction of the ship.

"But Kumy, this is not a passenger ship!!!" Lyra exclaimed in alarm.

"Heh. Who said I'm going as a passenger?" Kumatora observed several heavy boxes being lifted by an operator with a crane. She planned to travel in hiding as a stowaway.

"Before you go, have this. It will be very helpful" Lyra gave Kumatora a map. Next to Sinnoh, she drew with crayons a funny picture of herself with Kumatora as friends.

"Lyra...." Kumatora muttered. 

"Yes, my dear Kumy chan?" Lyra asked putting her hands together.

"Thanks. I'll never forget you" Kumatora smiled at Lyra. It was one of the few times that she was affectionate with someone. Lyra felt an indescribable happiness.

"Bye. Take good care of that little monkey!!!!" Salsa looked back at Lyra, without first shedding tender tears.

*Kumatora hid in one of the boxes with Salsa. The ship left successfully*

Several gray clouds gathered. It started to rain heavily. Lyra could make out in the distance, a mysterious figure saying goodbye to her.

"Bye, Lyra. You are a very sweet girl. I hope you can visit us one day in Tazmily...." said the ghost woman who accompanied Kumatora on her adventure.

"It would be a pleasure hehehe. By the way, who are you?" Lyra asked.

"I am the spirit of Lucas's deceased mother. He needs our help" replied the woman.

"*sniff * This....breaks my heart. Take good care of Lucas and Kumatora, please!!!" Lyra tearfully watched the ship and the woman disappear into a dense fog.

(At the Saffron City gym, Sabrina watched images from her crystal ball)

"I give the floor to the ruler of Johto. What plan do you suggest to face the threat of the giant women of Saffron City?" several important people from the Pokemon world were having a talk in the governing body of the country.

"We suggest we do an attack with Dark-type Pokemon in Dynamax state to neutralize the amazing abilities of Sabrina and those girls...." said the Johto ruler.

"I'm not sure that's a good move. Few dark type Pokemon are strong enough to dominate perfectly the newly discovered phenomenon of Dynamax. Furthermore, the expenses of such a project could exceed billions of Pokedollars...." suggested Karen.

"I agree with Miss Karen" said Chairman Rose of the Galar region.

"And how are the preparations for the defense plan of the Kanto army going?" asked the head of the governing body. Satellite images showed the Canalave City ship leaving for Kanto. 

"Excellent. We have sent tons of weaponry to Vermilion city. The city was evacuated for emergency reasons" said the Sinnoh ruler. A television appeared in the living room.

"Hehe, we'll pulverize those girls with the weapons powered by the energy of our electric Pokemon, right guys?" a hefty man was talking on a video call.

"YES SIR!!!" the members of the army of Lt Surge greeted enthusiastically.

"This brings back good memories when I was in the military. Not for nothing do they nickname me The Lightning American! We've been training all day..." Lt Surge boasted with a smile.

"RAICHUUUUU!!!" the mouse Pokemon received a pat on the head from his trainer. 

"Be careful with Sabrina, Surge. We don't know what her next move might be!" Lance warned.

"I will risk my life and honor in battle, that's for sure" Lt Surge stated. 

"I also want to go fight. My mythical Dragon Pokemon will kill that evil woman!!!" Lance requested to go fight against Sabrina. His request was denied.

"Not so fast, Lance. You may be the champion of the elite league, but you must also take responsibility for the safety of Johto's civilians. You will team up with Clair to protect Blackthorn city" ordered the ruler of the Johto region.

"Hmn. I haven't seen my cousin in a long time. I hope she is prepared for a vital emergency like this" Lance commented.

"Hehehe. Bunch of idiots. I already wish I could see Lance's face when a sweet and cute blonde girl kicks his Dragonite tail next to that smug Clair" Sabrina knew beforehand how devastating Paula's PK Freeze technique was during her duel against Little Sabrina.

(The crystal ball focused on a view of what was happening in Pallet Town)

"*sniff* This...can't be happening. I must go rescue Misty, May and Dawn" Ash Ketchum shouted desperately. He hit the wall of Professor Oak's lab.

"Ash, don't go. It's very dangerous. Remember what happened to us when we stood up to Sabrina" Brock warned, still with traumatizing memories of his experience in the toy box.

"Pika....." Pikachu felt his trainer's happiness fall apart.

"Son, I know that your friends are very important to you, but several people will take over. I saw how in the news Lt Surge from Vermilion city is training his army. Why don't we celebrate your recent victory in the Alola league together?" Delia Ketchum asked concerned.

"MOM, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THAT STUPID TROPHY!!!! *sniff* It is worthless to show off your achievements in life, if you lose treasures even more valuable to you, like your friends...." Ash shed tears on the floor with his cap covering his eyes.

"*sniff* Ash...." Delia hugged her son. Gary Oak watched silently, feeling depressed.

"*sniff* I'm sorry I was such a bad sister to her for years. I know I acted in a burlesque and arrogant way with Misty, but deep down I loved her very much..." Daisy was venting.

"Awww, poor little bug. The puny Don Juan from Kanto wants to come for his girlfriends. Too bad they will live as my slaves as long as I keep breathing" Sabrina laughed at Ash's misfortunes.

"Did you hear that guys? The twerp's friends were kidnapped by Sabrina!!!" Jessie exclaimed. Team rocket listened to the talk from outside with headphones.

"There is nothing we can do. What do you think will happen to us if Sabrina defeats our organization?" Meowth asked.

"Please, Meowth. Don't be naive. Even when the boss is cornered in the worst possible situations, he always manages to find some way to get ahead" said James.

"Hehehe. Not even those pathetic clowns who call themselves "villains" will be able to stand up to me, and my dear sisters" Sabrina exclaimed proudly. The psychic girl withdrew from the room.

"Nancy, how's my cake going?" Sabrina came into the kitchen.

"Garde.....voir hehehe" an adorable female creature in a pink color and a black dress was cleaning there. Nancy was a Gardevoir that one of Sabrina's ex-boyfriends gave her. She exuded great beauty and power. In fact, she was larger than her peers: Nancy was over 2 meters tall.

"Very good, in half an hour it should be ready. Nancy, you did a good job. You deserve to rest" Sabrina said after looking at the oven.

"VOIR?....GARDE-VOOOIR!!!" Nancy jumped for joy. The enormous weight of her shook the floor.

"Wow, calm baby!!!" Sabrina exclaimed. At the gym, Nancy played the role of the "maid": she washed dishes, does laundry, and helped Sabrina in the kitchen. Even though she had great psychic powers, Sabrina almost never used her in battle. Nancy hated fighting.

"You know, I got several arcade machines and games for kids. You can play with one of my dolls if you want...." knowing well her personality of a playful girl, Sabrina accompanied Nancy. A fat woman was fainted in the toy box. 

"WAKE UP LADY, PLEASE....!!!" the shrunken people tried to wake the newcomer.

"Ouch, my head......" the fat woman regained consciousness. She had cuts on her body.

"You'll be fine, miss. Could you tell us what her name is?" Ormond asked.

"AYEEEEE!!!! BUAHHHH, I promise to be a good mother, ahhhh..." the woman began to feel haunted by the incident that occurred at Onett's restaurant.

"Poor woman. Who did this to her??" Nurse Joy asked as she tended to her wounds.

"It was her....It was a girl with teal hair and a white hat" people reacted with horror.

"This is the work of that damn demonic doll!!!" Ormond yelled angrily.

"*gulp* At this rate, that girl will bring all of Kanto to the box to crush us with her ball..." Misty said nervously, fearing for everyone's lives.

"*gasp* And by the way....my name is Lardna Minch" said the fat woman with a weak voice. Nancy approached the toy box next to her trainer.

"AHHH, she's a giant Gardevoir....!!!" Dawn exclaimed scared.

"Heeheehee, they look so cute" Nancy said, covering the view of the city with her stunning red eyes. All the cowering people heard the pink Gardevoir say her name.

"For the love of Arceus, she must be an equivalent to the Amazon girls of the Pokemon world" May was surprised by the imposing size of her compared to Sabrina. The ordinary Gardevoir she knew in Hoenn were green and not taller than 1.5 meters.

"Something tells me that Gardevoir must have come from the Orange Islands" Misty said.

"Correct, my redhead Lilliputian. The diet she had since she was a Ralts in the Pinkan Island not only changed her skin color, the fruits she ate were rich in nutrients that affected her growth hormones. Don't you think she's cute?" Sabrina caressed her cheeks.

"Eh....yes. Her beauty would surely stand out in Pokemon contests" Dawn commented, still scared.

"AAGHHHH.....Let me go stupid elf with a stripper complex!!!" Lardna Minch was chosen by Nancy to play with her. She looked excited.

"Gosh, Nancy. I thought you would bring out a prettier doll...." Sabrina giggled.

"YOU RESPECT ME, WITCH!!!!" Lardna's protest made her confront Sabrina's and her psychic Pokemon terrifying gaze. Lardna felt a great force moving her body.

"AAAGHHH, AUCH!!!!" the giantesses threw Lardna towards the city floor with Confusion.

"Gar...." Nancy lifted her victim with her giant hand.   

"Get that butterball out of my sight. And when you're done playing....take her to the dungeon" Sabrina ordered Nancy. The maid, laughing cutely, immediately went to the playroom.

"Will they lock me in a dungeon? NOOOO, MERCYYYYY!!!!" Lardna yelled hysterically.

"Gar....Gardevoir Hehehe" the shrunken people of the city lost sight of the giant pink creature.

*BOOOOOOOOM* Sabrina's hand hit the city, intimidating everyone.

"What are you looking at? GET TO WORK, YOU BUNCH OF INSIGNIFICANT PARASITES!!!" forced labor in the city continued. Sabrina returned to her bedroom.

(Nancy arrived at Sabrina's training room, remodeled into a game room. The place was full of entertainment machines for children that Sabrina found in the city)

"DIGLETT-DIIII, DIGLETT-DIII, DIGLETT...." Nancy focused her gaze on an electronic gaming machine that was called "Whack-A-Diglett". Next to it was a plastic hammer.

"No, please no. Do anything you want, but that game nooooo!!!" Nancy ignored the fat woman. She had a mischievous look on her face.

"Gar.....GARDEVOIR!!!!!" the maid Pokemon put Lardna inside one of the artifact's holes, and she began to strike with great force and speed with the hammer.

*BOOOOOM* *BOOOOOM* *BOOOOOM*

Lardna was doing her best to avoid being hit. Even as she dodged a handful of blows, the noise the machine was causing inside gave her a headache.

"Ouch...THIS HURTS MORE THAN FALLING ON CONCRETE, BUAAAAHHH!!" Lardna sobbed in pain.

"Voir? GAR-GARDEVOIR HEHEHE!!!!" Nancy clapped her hands happily. She got a high score. Lying in her room, Sabrina was thoughtful about something.

"Let's see: I have the police force and part of the army in my power. I count on the help of Paula, and my other self for my plans. And my gym is protected by a barrier. But I don't find it to be enough to ensure that no one will stand in my way....." Sabrina grabbed one of her Poke Balls while she thought. Out of sheer curiosity, she charged the object with her psychic energy, and made it levitate in front of the toy box. The ball turned transparent.

"But what.....AAAAAHHH!!!!" one of the prisoners was sucked into the object.

"Sabrina is up to something. I can feel it...." Ormond expressed concerned.

"*gulp * I didn't think Poke Balls could be used to imprison people...." Misty commented. The Poke Ball returned to Sabrina's hands. After opening it, she could see that the person inside it turned into a doll. The psychic girl was impressed by her new discovery.

"That's it! With my psychic powers, I can turn these capture devices into weapons to use against my enemies. Hehehe" Sabrina stared at her collection of Poke Balls. Determined, Sabrina levitated the balls, altering them to turn people into dolls.

"Muahaha, behold my power, Kanto people" a large number of floating objects greater than huge flocks of flying Pokemon covered the sky of Saffron City.

"That will be enough to protect my lair. Hmm, I wonder what the future holds...." Sabrina used her precognitive abilities to see her future. She was able to briefly contemplate herself, holding the little blond psychic boy in her hand. They were inside the gym.

"Huh, what is that brat doing over there?....Um, I guess it's a prediction of his own death. Poor Lucas, so cute that he was, but destiny is destiny. I'll kill him" Sabrina concluded.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 10: A Visit To Onett (2/2) by GtsSandalsFan

Back to Onett, the boys were helping several casualties out of the dark energy field.

"Red, I can see a hospital, let's get people there!!!" Lucas and Red flew into the Twoson hospital to drop off the Onett civilians who required medical attention. Jeff followed them by flying in the Neo Sky Runner with civilians on board. One of the wounded woke up.

"*cough* Those girls......almost killed me with a giant ball. If it weren't for a big-headed kid that I got to see on the news came to my rescue, I wouldn't be alive" said Captain Strong.

"A big-headed boy? It must be Poo he is referring to" Jeff said carefully.

"Speaking of Poo, I haven't seen him anywhere in the alley" Tony commented.

"It worries me. Something tells me that Poo is within that energy field" said Jeff. At Twoson, Lucas and Red left the remaining civilians safely in the hospital. Some frightened people left Twoson for Fourside. A couple passed near them.

"*sniff* I hope Paula is okay...." commented Paul Jones.

"Let's go Red!!" both boys approached to ask for information about the blonde girl.

*Paul Jones and his wife told everything about what happened to Paula*

"And then we saw that she was a giant on the news. I am afraid that she will hurt someone...." said Miss Jones. Unfortunately for the couple, the boys told them about the wounded at the hospital.

"No. I don't believe that my daughter is a danger to society...." said Paul Jones with denial.

"Sadly, that is what is happening. We went to save Ness's family from the house that was on fire. The girls caused it" answered Lucas.

"And Ness's mother told us that her son was kidnapped, because Paula is in love with him. She wanted to intentionally kill his family" Red's words shocked the couple.

"Uhhhh....*sniff* Paula....Why? Why did you become a psychopath?" Paul Jones was crying on his knees. His wife was hugging him, also with cloudy eyes. The Neo Sky Runner landed nearby.

"Mr. Jones, don't feel guilty. Blame it on that disgusting feelingless monster known as Sabrina, she attacked the city of my universe to kidnap people. It is likely that she is acting as a negative influence on your daughter, indoctrinating the girl into a psychopathic murderer as ruthless as she is, or that somehow her devilish doll has brainwashed Paula to have the poor girl as her pawn" Red comforted the family.

"Grrr, that doll......we must kill her no matter what" Lucas thought, wielding his hand furiously.

"Red, here we are. The dark energy field has not dissipated yet. We still must wait yet. I think it would be good to check the status of my ship in the meantime...." said Jeff.

"We are counting on you, Jeff. I also have a secret weapon that I obtained from a friend of Galar, but we should only use it as a last resort" Red expressed concerned. A fat boy inventor named Apple Kid passed by. He, Orange Kid, and Jeff competed to be the best inventors.

"Greetings. I see you are talking about something important. Is it about the news of the giantesses?" Apple Kid asked scratching his butt. The boy saw the huge ship parked in the street.

"*whistle* Awesome, Jeff. Every day you improve your skills to build flying machines. Since this is a critical situation, will you let me modify your ship?" Apple Kid asked.

"Hmn. No thanks. We are already prepared for this mission" Jeff flatly refused.

"Come on Jeff, don't be stubborn. You surely learn something new by receiving help" said Tony.

"Mmmmm....." Jeff wondered if it was worth getting help. Inside the energy field, things got serious for Paula and Little Sabrina: they were going to face Poo in a duel.

"Be careful, Sabrina. That boy is an expert in martial arts..." warned Paula. The fake Little Sabrina was watching them intently. The opponent fired a light to turn Paula into a doll.

"PSI SHI......AGH" Paula tried to defend herself with her shield, but Poo sped ahead of the play by teleporting and hitting her stomach with a jab. Poo managed to push Ness out of her hands.

"Hehehe" Poo laughed. Paula almost became a doll, if it weren't for Little Sabrina reacting in time by teleporting herself to a safe place with her embraced.

"Paula, that boy moves fast....are you okay?" the girl Sabrina looked at her friend worried.

"I'm fine....*gulp**gasp*" Paula touched her stomach, writhing in pain.

"That Poo is going to pay!!!" Little Sabrina was furious. The girls were determined to defend themselves with everything. Paula got up little by little with the help of the dolly.

"Heh. It's a matter of time until you beg your mothers for help, stupid girls" Poo said. The fake Sabrina doll brought Ness to safety near her sandaled feet.

"Wow, thanks for saving me....Hehehe ummmm" Ness said with his eyes full of happiness.

"Hey, Ness, are you...?" Paula noticed that Ness was acting weird.

"............" Poo turned around.

"*gulp* Um, hi Poo..." Poo saw that Ness was drooling.

"GRRRRR, NESS, YOU IDIOT, STOP STARING AT MY MINI SKIRT!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAGHHHH, SORRYYYYY POOOOOO!!!! *POW*

Fake Little Sabrina punched Ness. The boy falls to the ground comically with a bump.

"Ugh, this is so embarrassing....." Paula made a facepalm.

"Hahaha, Nessie, I already knew you were looking at me and Paula with flirtatious eyes, but I didn't think you were a degenerate" Little Sabrina laughed at that absurd situation.

"Ness literally craves Poo's thighs. I'm doubting his mental health" said Paula.

"Grrrrr, stay there in the corner and don't bother me!!!!" Poo activated a shield on Ness.

"But Poo, I want to fight along with you!!!" Ness protested.

"Nah, you would just be a hindrance. Perverted dwarf...." furious, Poo moved Ness away.

"HEY, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME....!!!!" Ness said rude words to Poo. The battle continued.

"Ahem. What were we on? Ah, right. Put the garbage in its place...." Poo made fun of the girls.

"I'll remove that smile from your face, faker!!!" Little Sabrina glared at Poo. 

"*gasp* Ugh....Sabrina, don't fall into his trap" Paula commented, still hurt by the jab.

"Dawwwww, and what will you do to me? Fill me with kisses and hugs?" a great anger dominated Little Sabrina, she hated being underestimated by Poo just for the fact that she was a girl.

"ENOUGH!!! PSYBEAAAAMMM!!!" Little Sabrina fired a psychic beam from her eyes.

"Heeheehee" The fake Little Sabrina reacted by firing a Psybeam as well.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM* The collision of both attacks generated an explosion. A huge smoke screen surrounded the battlefield. The 3 psychic giant girls were concentrating to attack.

"Hmm....I've got you, Poo" thought Paula. Amid the smoke blocking the visibility, Paula could make out a familiar silhouette. She was moving suspiciously toward her.

"YAAAAAAA!!!!" Paula attacked by hitting hard with her frying pan.

"AUCH.....Ugh, Paula, I'm not Poo!!!" Paula realized that she made a mistake: she accidentally sent her friend flying. Little Sabrina was trying to get up after tripping.

"Heeheehee" sounded the laugh of someone who was watching them stealthily. There was an overwhelming sound getting closer.

"Uh....?" it was too late for Paula.

"AAAAAARRGGGG!!!!! Uhhhh....my eyes" Paula was struck by the Night Shade attack from the fake Little Sabrina. The dark crimson ghostly beam passed unnoticed amid the poor visibility.

"PAU....Ummmm *gasp*!" Little Sabrina wanted to scream, but Poo strangled her and covered her mouth to keep her from screaming. The smoke disappeared from the battlefield.

"Poor Paula, let me help you...." Paula heard the voice of her friend, teleporting to where she was. The Night Shade attack caused her temporary blindness.

"Th-thank you Sab...." Paula felt that she was being lifted.

"*cough* *gasp* No..." the real Little Sabrina gazed at everything in the distance.

"Heeheehee, HIYAAAAAA!!!!" Poo laughed and threw Paula to the ground with telekinesis.

"AAAAGHHH.....*gulp*" Poo lunged at Paula with several punches and kicks. The blonde girl spat out some blood. Paula felt her body exhausted from the overexertion.

"Ugh....TAKE THIS. SHADOOOW...." Little Sabrina pulled her ball, and charged it with ghostly energy to attack Poo. The copy of her teleported as she charged the attack.

"Hehehe, let's see how you'll feel when you finish off your own friend...." Poo was grabbing Little Sabrina's arm. The copy moved it in the direction of where Paula was, panting with exhaustion.

"AAAAAGHHH, BUAAAHHHH!!!" the poor girl was crying in pain. With his other arm, Poo tried to suffocate her. The physical strength of the copy exceeded that of the original. The ball was fired.

"Ugh.....PSI SHIE...." Paula, with the little energy she had left, tried to summon a psychic shield.

"Hehehe. DISABLE!!" Poo teleported and blocked her shield. Paula was helpless.

"Ugh....*sob* my neck..." Little Sabrina fell to her knees, feeling great pain.

*BOOOOOOM* The Shadow Ball hit Paula. 

"PAULA, NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Little Sabrina feared the worst.

"Oh no, Paula.....*sniff*" Ness cried away. The blonde lay on the ground, about to faint.

"*cough* Uhh.....Poo, *sniff*.....why???" Paula cried believing it was the end for her.

"Now, the final blow!!!!" Poo approached to attack Paula with a kick.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!" Little Sabrina teleported at full speed. She stopped the fake Little Sabrina's kick with her telekinesis.

"Heeheehee" Poo reacted with a low kick. The boy was preparing to fight back.

"Agh....AGILITY!!!!" Little Sabrina avoided tripping using her psychic power, and increased her speed to attack. Poo did the same.

"Hahaha, I guess I'll finish you first...." Poo communicated telepathically to scare her. The 2 Sabrina girls were running at supersonic speed between Onett's buildings.

"Ugh....*gasp* This....isn't over. P-P-PRAY!!!" Paula prayed from the bottom of her heart. A very subtle light surrounded her body. Paula regained a miniscule amount of health.

"Oh no....*gasp* I still don't feel well enough to get up...." Paula thought worriedly. The blonde girl was forced to slowly regain her health until she felt better.

"NIGHT SHADE!!!" Little Sabrina shot her ghostly beam. Poo stopped the attack by rotating several Light Screens between his body. The boy camouflaged himself among the buildings.

"That boy knows how to imitate my attacks well and he is ahead of my movements...." Little Sabrina was falling into despair. Her opponent was formidable.

"HIIYAAAA!!!!" Poo stepped in front of her. He went to hit her with all his strength.

"BARRIEEER!!!!" Little Sabrina protected herself with a psychic shield.

"YA-YA-YA-YA-YA....!!!" Poo tried to break her barrier with several successive kicks and punches. The fake Sabrina doll was kicking as fast as a Hitmonlee. The girl felt like she was being pushed.

"Paula, help me, please!!!" Little Sabrina asked the psychic blonde for help with her telepathy.

"Ugh...Sabrina, please hold on. I still can't get up..." the little dolly felt more defenseless than ever. She had to face the enemy without the help of Paula. 

"Heeheehee, look behind, Sabrina" Poo laughed as he attacked. To the girl Sabrina's surprise, Poo made her collide with the dark energy field generated by her Mean Look technique.

"AAAAAAAHHHH, BUAAAAAAHHH!!!" the girl's barrier was broken. An intense electrical current ran through Little Sabrina's body. Poo grabbed her bikini top.

"Hehehe, I'll make you beg for mercy, silly girl...." Poo rolled his eyes red.

"Uhhhhhh....AAAAHHHH!!!" Poo pushed her into the energy field. The girl was trying to escape.

"Awww, poor girl. Tell me, what pathetic group of losers is your bloodline from? Even the weakest psychic girls in Dalaam are worthier opponents...." The fake girl Sabrina laughed mockingly.

"Grrrrrr....DON'T INSULT MY SISTER!!!! ZEN HEADBUTT!!!" being incapacitated, the girl resorted to her last option.

*SMAAAAAAASHH!!!* The force of the impact pushed Poo away from her. 

"Ugh...." Poo let his guard down for a moment. It was the opportunity to attack.

"PSYBEAAAM!!!" the girl's powerful multicolored beam hit the target. 

"AAAGHH.....But what...?" Poo began to see blurry. He was confused by the girl's Psybeam.

"MEDITATE!!!" Little Sabrina increased her attack power. The giantess ran to hit her rival. Poo tried to hit her, but being unable to think clearly, he hit the air instead.

"YAAAAA!!!!" Little Sabrina kicked hard with her sandals. Poo was left with a bruise on his chin. The blow sent him flying against some buildings. The fight now took a 180-degree turn.

"Hehehe...." Poo didn't flinch. He immediately got up to continue fighting.

"Oh no. Now what am I going to do? I can't keep spending my PSI. I must end this soon..." Little Sabrina thought of an emergency plan to end the fight. She knew that Poo's speed and advanced reflexes allowed him to slow down or get ahead of her attacks.

"Wait a minute. Maybe I can use that technique as bait...." flashbacks of Little Sabrina with Paula in the forest flashed through her head. She was determined to act.

"Heeheehee, your end is near, Sabrina" the fake Sabrina doll stopped being confused. 

"PK FI....." Little Sabrina generated a fireball in her hand. Poo teleported to grab her hand like when she used Shadow Ball.

"I have you..." said Poo confident that he would win.

"Heh..." Little Sabrina gave a mocking smile.

"Uh...?" Poo didn't understand what was happening. *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

In an unexpected turn of events, an explosion surrounded the 2 Little Sabrinas.

"OH NO!!! Sabrina, I'm going there!!!! " Paula saw a great cloud of smoke in the distance. After minutes of being on the brink of collapse, she finally regained her health.

"*cough* Ouch...." Poo's eyes burned brightly. The explosion hit his face directly.

"TAKE THIS. YAAAAAAA!!!" hidden in the darkness, Little Sabrina took the opportunity to hit Poo with a high uppercut charged with her psychic energy.

"Ahhhhh, *gasp*....what?" Poo was ambushed by surprise.

"CONFUSION!!!!!" Little Sabrina sent Poo flying upwards. His rival was too tired to teleport or counter her telekinesis.

"NOOOOO, AAAAGHHHH!!!!" fake Little Sabrina crashed into the ceiling of the electrified field of dark energy. The real doll levitated upward for a final blow.

"PSYBE....." Little Sabrina tried to use Psybeam at close range. However, Poo brought his hands close to suffocate the girl. Little Sabrina did the same.

"Hehehe. We'll die together" said Poo. Both psychic children plummeted. 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* A great earthquake rocked Onett. Rubble, dirt, and building debris flew everywhere. Paula went in the direction of the cloud of dust.

"AAAHH!!! Something must be going on there" Lucas and his group felt the shaking from Twoson.

"Sabrina, be strong. I'm on my way!!!!" Paula came to the place where Little Sabrina was fighting her copy. After dispersing the debris with her telekinesis, Paula saw 2 identical girls in white hats rolling on the floor with various injuries.

"AAAGHHHH, Paula.....finish him!!!" said one of the Sabrinas.

"NO!!! PAULA, I AM THE REAL ONE, THE OTHER IS AN IMPOSTER!!!" yelled the other girl Sabrina. Both giant girls were struggling with each other, trying to suffocate the other. Weakly, they both levitated in front of Paula. The blonde girl couldn't tell who her friend was.

"ENOUGH!!!! I want you to show me that one of you is the real Little Sabrina!!! If you don't, I'll fry you together, DID YOU HEAR ME??!!!" Paula charged electricity in her hands.

"Ugh....*gasp* Paula....no drastic measures are needed" said one of the girls.

"*sob* Uhhhh...BUAAAHHH!!! Please, friend, don't do this to me. After everything we've been through together. We are like sisters!!! *sniff*" the other girl put sad eyes. The blonde girl was touched by her words.

"NO....How am I going to show that I am the real Little Sabrina, and the other one is Poo?!!!" the doll thought carefully. She was between a rock and a hard place.

"I got it...." Little Sabrina remembered a crucial fact that she revealed to Paula that night:

"This is a seal that Sabrina put on my body to materialize her second personality. It was a hard work, but she was able to achieve it. I feel like a girl of flesh and blood" said the little doll in the flashback. Paula used her PK Thunder technique against her.

"Heeheehee, bye Sabrina" thought Poo, believing that he managed to manipulate Paula. A pink light flashed on Little Sabrina's chest. The marsh badge-shaped seal materialized. Just a couple of meters from being hit, Paula deflected the direction of the electric shock.

"No, impossible....AAAAAGHHHHH!!!!!" Poo was hit. The little doll moved away from him.

*SMAAAAASSSSSHHHH* Little Sabrina kicked her copy into his stomach. Poo spat blood.

"This happens to you for playing with the feelings of my dear Paula!!!" the doll yelled furiously.

"Moron. Did you think that with your crocodile tears you were going to deceive me?" Paula put her hands in attack position. The blonde giantess prayed with all her might.

"PRAY!!!!" Paula shot a pink dazzling light from her eyes. *BOOOOOOOOOOM*

"NO....I am the prince of Dalaam.....AGHHHHH" Poo suffered mortal damage.

"AND THIS IS FOR TRYING TO KILL MY FRIEND. PKKK FIREEEEE!!!!" furious, the girl Sabrina concentrated all her PSI to materialize fiery flames. Unlike last time, the girl was able to perform the PK Fire technique successfully. Poo felt a huge searing heat getting closer.

"*sniff* Master, was this what you wanted to warn me about?" Poo remembered the words of his master: 

"Young man, I know what you are thinking. I recommend you not to underestimate the enemy. Remember: pride and arrogance are the shortest path to ruin and disgrace" 

"*sniff* Master, I have failed you...." Poo cried feeling disappointed. The fake Sabrina doll was engulfed in a great whirlwind of fire. As he felt pain, Poo shrunk, until he regained his normal form. The boy was lying on the ground.

"Hehe....thanks for the duel. I need to learn to respect my rivals" Poo fainted.

"YAHOOO, WE DID IT PAULA!!!!" the psychic field caused by the Mean Look disappeared.

"Guys, the energy field vanished!!!" Red said looking into the distance with his binoculars.

"Jeff, go get the Neo Sky Runner, we must prepare to attack!!!" Lucas ordered.

"You are coming with me...." Paula found Ness in the middle of the rubble of buildings.

"It's not possible... Paula and her friend defeated Poo" Ness saw the unconscious body of his old partner on the road. Little Sabrina happily celebrated her victory:

"Woo-hoo! Paula, we excelled in this fight, it was a lot of fun!!!"

"Sabrina...." Paula was not happy.

"Ohhhh, wow, did you see how I used PK Fire against my copy? Heeheehee..." the girl ignored her.

"Sabrina....!!" Paula raised her voice moderately.

"I'm so happy, that I could talk about this to our sister all day...." said the girl Sabrina.

"SHUT UP, STUPID GIRL!!!!" *SMACK*

"Ugghhh...." Paula slapped Little Sabrina. 

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID VICTORY!!!! Because of your fault, you put us in danger!!!

Never use that technique again, do you understand....??!!!" Paula grabbed her by the arm.

"But.....*sob* Paula...." the poor girl lowered her head. Paula put her hand on her mouth as she contemplated the mark she left on her delicate white skin.

"Um....F-Forgive me Sabrina. I was very hard on you...." the blonde tried to apologize.

"..........." the girl started to run. She was looking wistfully at the ground.

".......*sniff* Sabrina...." Paula started to cry. The girl Sabrina was running towards Twoson. A great desire to reconcile with her best friend was born from her heart.

"....TELEPORT!!!" Paula teleported successfully in the direction of her friend.

"Uhhhh.....*sob* Sa-Sabrina, please don't go away" Paula hugged her like a sweet loving mother. Ness watched the scene sitting on Paula's shoulder.

"....*sniff* Buaahhhh, forgive me Paula. I....I promise never to be a hindrance to you again" the girl's cute purple eyes touched Ness's heart.

"Hehe, Sabrina, you were not a hindrance. You were the one who took the reins of the battle. You showed courage by knowing how to face Poo by yourself...." Paula gently wiped Little Sabrina's tears.

"*sniff* Um....Do you...believe it?" asked Little Sabrina.

"Of course I did. I was more in the way by being a punching bag during the battle..." Paula giggled.

"You have a great natural talent, Sabrina. You girls make a good team" commented Ness.

"Awww, thanks Nessie" Little Sabrina blushed at the compliment. Paula brought her hand closer to the place where the girl had a bruise.

"I promise to never hit you again. I....*sniff* I reacted like that because I don't want to lose you" Paula comforted Little Sabrina with a kiss on her cheek.

"Heeheee, thank you Paula. I forgive you" the 2 psychic girls felt better. Ness healed the wounds of both giant girls with his Lifeup Ω technique.

"So, what do you say? Are we going to go swimming as agreed?" Paula asked excitedly. 

"Yes, my dear sister" the girls held their hands. They were on their way to the ocean, until....

"2 girls on a summer day? This deserves to be immortalized in a photo!" an old man with a blond beard was magically descending from the sky.

"No, it can't be. IS HIM!!!" Ness made a paranoid face. He tried to hide. 

"Pictures taken instantaneously! I'm a photographic genius, if I do say so myself!" the flying man landed on the street. 

"GET OUT OF HERE, YOU PERVERTED OLD MAN!!!" Ness screamed comically. 

"Hey Paula, who is this weirdo looking at us?" asked Little Sabrina.

"Oh, ignore him. He is a photographer who has been harassing Ness since he left his house...." Paula explained.

"THAT HORRIBLE MAN EVEN TOOK PICTURES OF ME WHILE TAKING A BATH IN THE SHOWER! WAAAAAAH, I'M AFRAID!!!" Ness's skin turned pale.

"Heeheehee...." Paula put a cute perverted face upon hearing that fact.

"Excuse me sir, could you share photos of my dear Ness, naked and taking a bath?" Paula felt that she was illuminated by the sky.

"Sure miss, it will be 100 dollars" replied the camera man.

"PAULA, WHY YOU LITTLE.....(grunts)!!!!" Little Sabrina covered Ness's mouth.

"Hahaha, Paula, if you want, I can help you get the money" the girl Sabrina winked.

"Ohhh, thanks cutie, hehe" Paula replied.

"BOO-HOO! Why does this have to happen to me?" Ness cried like a little girl.

"Ladies, I want to share a pack of free photos...." the camera man showed several embarrassing photos of Ness. In one, the boy was taking a hamburger out of a trash can, and in another, Ness picked up a dirty hot dog thrown from the bleachers of the junior league baseball stadium. 

"Hahahaha, Nessie, you're such a pig!" Little Sabrina laughed. 

"OOOHHHH, LOOK LOOK, NESS APPEARS EATING LEFTOVERS FROM HIS DOG'S FOOD PLATE!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! HOHOHOHO!!!!" the 2 giant girls laughed uncontrollably. 

"................." Ness stares abruptly at the ground, shaking with embarrassment.

(A few kilometers away, Lucas and his team were approaching)

"Wow Lucas, those girls are huge. Let's be careful" Red and Lucas hid behind some buildings. They both watched the talk between the camera man and the girls.

"I find it strange that they talk amiably with that person...." said Lucas.

"*Brrrrr* When I give the signal, you guys will attack those girls..." Red ordered.

"*Brrrr* Received" Jeff replied. Onett's sky seemed clear, but a flying object was passing between the buildings, waiting to ambush Paula and Little Sabrina.

"The invisible camouflage that Apple Kid installed on the Neo Sky Runner is impressive, right Jeff?" the genius boy did not reply. His mind was lost on something.....

"Mmmm, Jeff has the face of an idiot...." Tony thought annoyed. 

"Yay, let's pose for the picture. How do I look? Heeheehee" Jeff gazed intently at the 2 giant girls in swimsuits lounging between the buildings. From head to sandals, both seemed attractive for him, especially that mysterious girl with stunning curves and thighs, beautiful white skin, and charming purple eyes.

"Ohhh, Paula actually met a nice new friend, Ness is a lucky guy...." Jeff blushed.

"Hey, what are you waiting for? Your friend is in danger, remember it!!!" shouted Tony jealous.

"Ahhhh....I'm sorry, Tony" the Neo Sky Runner's sensors scanned the giant girls.

"Hahaha, I feel ticklish under my mini skirt...." Little Sabrina sat on Poo.

"Whoops, we forgot him. It doesn't matter, then you can teleport Poo to the toy box" said Paula as she prepared for the photo. She wanted a romantic mouth kiss with Ness.

"I'll hold Nessie for you" the giant bikini-clad dolly put Ness on her shoulder.

"Okey, get ready for an instant memory...!" the cameraman pointed with his camera.

"Hehehe.....mmmmmm" Paula brought her giant lips closer to Ness.

"*Brrrr* Now, fire" Red whispered into the walkie talkie. Jeff tried to shoot. Nothing happened.

"Uh?" Lucas wondered why the ship wasn't firing its weapons.

"Look at the camera....Ready....Say 'fuzzy pickles'" the man tried to snap a photo.  

"AAAAHH....!!!" Ness dodged the kiss by a few inches. Little Sabrina laughed.

"Awwww, come on my baby. I know you turn red when you see me...." Paula nuzzled Ness with her nose.

"*gulp* Paula....." Ness hoped to receive some miracle to be saved.

"Oups. Mistake on my part, ladies. Wait here" the photographer went to get a photographic roll.

"No no no!!! Stupid Apple Kid, I told him not to touch the weapon mechanisms!!! Now what we are gonna do?" Jeff was trying to open fire by pressing the buttons on the helm. Red and Lucas watched worriedly from the street as no projectile appeared on the scene.

"*Brrr* Jeff, what's going on? We need those missiles now" ordered Red.

"*Brrr* Ugh, I'm experiencing trouble. The controls that activate the weapons mechanisms are not responding to my orders..." Lucas grew impatient.

"It's over. I'm going there..." the blonde went to face the giant girls.

"Lucas, no...." Red tried to reason with him, to no avail. Stealthily, Lucas climbed Paula's giant body, taking advantage of the fact that both girls were chatting.

"....And if you give me a little kiss, you'll have as a reward to see me bathe naked Hehehe...." 

"Aw, Paula, what a naughty girl..." the cameraman returned with a new roll of photography.

"Yes, now. Look at the camera...." Paula and Little Sabrina posed for the kiss. As he climbed to Paula's head, Lucas blushed at the thought of what it would be like to receive a kiss from her.

"Uhhh....*sigh* Take a deep breath..." Lucas was trying to focus. He felt attracted to Paula, but not as much as the love he had for the adult Sabrina.

"Lucas, is that you?" Ness saw something sticking out of Paula's head. Little Sabrina had him paralyzed with her gazing on the camera. Paula's lips were drawing closer.

"Sshhh, I've come to save you" Lucas said quietly. Paula tilted her head, and Lucas slipped.

"*gulp* Disaster is coming..." Red saw Lucas fall. He stopped Ivysaur of using Sleep Powder.

"Ready?....Say, 'fuzzy pickles'" the cameraman took the photo.

"AHHHHH!!!!" *MUACK* Paula kissed Lucas by accident. The girls looked at him dumbfounded.

"Wow, what a great photograph. It will always bring back the fondest of memories" the cameraman flew away with the photo of the accidental kiss.

"Hehe, hi beauty...." Lucas tried to calm down the giant girl. Ness looked at Lucas in terror.

"GRRRRRR.....PK THUNDEEEERR!!!!" Paula attacked furious.

"AAAAAHHHH...." Lucas screamed in agony. His body was paralyzed by the great electric shock.

"LUCAS....!!!" Ness couldn't do anything for his friend.

"*Brrrr* JEFF, THE SITUATION IS CRITICAL!!!!" Red alerted the genius boy.

"Then execute plan B!!! I'll try to shoot anyway...." Jeff said desperately.

"He's that boy we ran into in Saffron City. CONFUSION!!!!" Little Sabrina sent Lucas flying easily against the buildings.

"Sabrina, someone is spying on us...." Paula heard Red and Jeff talk.

"Hehehe, then let's play" the girl Sabrina made her white ball appear and threw it. The Shadow Ball was rolling at high speed against buildings.

"Uhhh...PSI...Counter α" while paralyzed, Lucas summoned a psychic shield to protect himself. 

*CRUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHH* Lucas sustained mortal damage. His shield broke instantly. He fell to the ground at a great height. Fortunately, his strategy was not in vain.

"But what? AUCH!!!!" the giant ball flew back violently due to the effect of PSI Counter. Little Sabrina fell to the ground and almost crushed Ness.

"Sabrina, are you okay.....??!!" Paula was distracted for a moment.

"PIKA....PI" one of Red's Pokemon came to the boys' defense. Red miraculously managed to hold Lucas in his arms before he hit the ground. A cloud of building debris covered Red's visibility.

"*cough* *gasp* Red, we must kill that doll, no matter what..." Lucas requested while being weak.

"Lucas, we have a difficult victory. Our only option it's to use plan C, but it is very dangerous..." Red was unsure if it was necessary to use his "secret weapon" obtained from Galar.

"Red, that poor girl is under the mind control of that awful monster. Ness's family was almost killed because of her. I want you to use plan C...." Lucas insisted on executing the backup plan.

"PIKA....CHUUUUUU!!!!" Red's Pikachu, hidden in the rubble, attacked with Thunder.

"Heh. PSI MAGNEEET!!!!" Paula absorbed the attack with her magnetic field. Her giant sandal was slamming down against the little Pokemon.

"Pi...." *CRUUUUUSHHH* Paula failed to crush Pikachu. The mouse was expert at dodging attacks with his Agility technique. Little Sabrina stood up furious after the pitch.

"Grrrr.....PSYBEAAAM!!!" the girl in the white hat shot her multi-colored beam. Red's Pikachu kept trying to win time as long as possible. 

"Lucas, please, I hope you are OK...." Ness was still paralyzed by Little Sabrina.

"Work, please work....!!!" Jeff struggled to get a response from the ship's weapon controls.

"*sniff* Lucas...." Red watched his friend faint. He was bleeding with scrapes on his body.

"Hmn. Time to prove my worth as a Pokemon master" Red went to face the giant girls. Red's Ivysaur led Lucas to safety with its vine whip.

"PK FREEEEZEEE!!!" Paula generated an overwhelming freezing beam from her head.

"PIKAAAA!!!" the blow was fatal for Pikachu.

"Pikachu, come back. SQUIRTLE, I CHOOSE YOU, USE HYDRO PUMP!!!!" Red gave orders.

"SQUIRTLEEEE!!!" the tortoise smashed through the buildings with an overflowing shot of water. The water attack instead of hurting the giant girls, make them laugh cutely.

"Heeheehee, MORE...." Little Sabrina felt ticklish.

"This feels as refreshing as being in a summer resort" said Paula happily. 

"Ugh...I don't feel...my body" Red was subdued by the psychic force of the girls.

"WORK!!! WORK!!! WOOOOOOORK YOU PIECE OF JUUUUUUUNK!!!" Jeff pounded all the buttons of the Neo Sky Runner, until......*PLAF!*

Angrily, Jeff head-butted the controls. Invisible missiles were fired in the direction of the giant doll.

"Ooh. Ooohh. It worked. IT WORKED, MUAHAHAHA!" Jeff laughed maniacally like a mad scientist.

"Heh, as some say: if the conventional way doesn't work, improvise" said Tony.

"And what do we do with this bug...?" Paula looked at Red with a homicidal look.

"Mmmm, I suggest...." *BOOOOOOOOOM* The girl Sabrina was attacked from behind.

"AGH!!!" Paula jumped to avoid receiving the impact. A gas surrounded Little Sabrina. 

"IVYSAUUUUUUR!!!!" in the distance, the grass Pokemon approached its vine whips, rescuing Ness, Red, and Poo's unconscious body in the process. The gas was spreading fast.

"PKKK FIREEEE!!!!" Paula launched burning waves into the air to eliminate the person responsible for the attack.

"Hold on, Tony, time to take evasive actions!!!" The Neo Sky Runner, still invisible, performed complicated maneuvers in the air to avoid being consumed by the flames.

"Good work, Jeff. CHARIZARD, TIME TO GO DYNAMAX!!!" Red called Charizard. From his pocket he hastily put a dynamax wristband and activated it as he ran to safety.

"GROAAAAAH!!!" Charizard felt enormous energy running through his body. The Dragon Pokemon began to grow to a gigantic size. His temperature also increased.

"Pa...Paula....*yawn*" Little Sabrina fell asleep from the effect of the gas.

"Oh no, Sabrina...." Paula dispersed the gas with her telekinesis. Soon she felt something strange.

*BOOOOOOOM* Paula looked up, and gazed at Charizard in his Gigantamax state. Unlike other members of its species, Red's Charizard managed to hone the ability to master the energy of the Dynamax band. Charizard was standing at 80 meters tall.

"PKKK FREEEZE!!!" Paula tried to attack with an ice attack. The freezing beam didn't even tickle Charizard. The enemy surpassed her in size and strength.

"Um, thanks Red. Do you think the citizens of Onett are going to be okay?" Ness asked.

"Of course. Police informed us that several have been hiding in an underground bunker that is resistant to bombs and extreme heat. We also evacuate civilians..." Ness admired the combined heroic efforts of his friends. But he was worried about Lucas and Poo.

"HEALING γ!!!" Ness healed his comrades. Poo managed to wake up cured, but Lucas not.

"Darn. Poor Lucas...." Ness wanted to save his friend, but he also feared for Paula's life.

"*gulp* We're in trouble" Paula felt the temperature around her start to rise. Charizard's flames in its Gigantamax state were so intense that they burned the air at a rate of several kilometers. Red and his friends were safe watching everything from a hill.

"Ugh...Let's escape Sabrina...." Paula hugged her sleeping friend and tried to run away.

"CHARIZARD, USA MAX AIRSTREAM!!!" Red ordered with the help of a megaphone.

"PK.....ARGHHHH!!!" Paula was sent flying away. The giantess hit her head hard against some buildings. Charizard lashed out with a huge whirlwind of biting wind that pushed everything in its path. The force was such that Little Sabrina, still asleep, flew violently hitting the street. She received cuts on her skin, and wounds on her knees.

"That's right, they have no escape!!!" Poo exclaimed. Charizard was preparing for the final blow.

"Uhhh.....That monster is very strong" Paula was unconscious for a moment.

"And now, END THE LIFE OF THAT GIRL WITH TEAL HAIR!!! USE MAX FLARE!!!" Charizard exhaled from his mouth a gigantic blast of fire, of an unimaginable temperature. The vast majority of Onett's buildings melted from the heat.

"Ouch....where....am I?" Little Sabrina woke up. The flames were closing in on her.

"Am I going to....die?" the poor girl's life passed before her eyes.

"....NOOOOOO!" just as some flames reached part of her delicate body, a familiar figure stepped between her to take the full impact.

"Uuughhhh.....AAAAAAAHHH!!!" her savior screamed in anguish. The flames soon began to cause serious injuries to her body.

"............." with a depressing silence, the girl put her hands on her mouth.

"Ugh....*sniff* Paula, we're sorry...." Ness watched Paula teleport to save her friend.

"Charizard, stop...." Red, with regret, ordered to stop the attack.

".........." Paula turned to see her friend. The blonde girl's body was badly burned.

"*sob* Paula, why? WHY?!!" the girl's face was full of tears. Paula stumbled over to where Little Sabrina is.

"I'm glad you're fine, my little sister...." Paula hugged Little Sabrina.

"Let's go, now!!!" Red ran with the boys to attend the emergency. Lucas, still unconscious, was enveloped in a psychic shield. Charizard lowered his body temperature.

"..... Paula *sniff* this is my fault...." Little Sabrina felt her friend's skin ripped from the fire. Paula looked closely at the cuts and burns of the little girl.

"No....Ummm *sob*.....Sabrina, look what they did to you" Paula stammered with enormous melancholy.

"Paula.....let me tend to your wounds" Ness offered to help.

".....Grrrrrr" Paula responded aggressively. She threw Ness away with her telekinesis.

"NESS!!! Paula, stop. That monster is controlling your mind...." Red made the situation worse.

"SHUT UP....!!!" Paula also threw Red into the air. The girl Sabrina was crying behind her.

"Agh....*gasp* But, we're doing you a favor by killing the devilish doll!!!" Red yelled.

"You bastards......You wanted to kill my sister. You'll pay dearly!!!" Paula turned her eyes red and began to grow. She wanted to push the limits of her new psychic power.

"Paula, don't do it, it's dangerous....!!!" Paula ignored her friend. Little Sabrina tried to warn her not to abuse the powers to increase in size.

"We are done for. Nothing stops Paula when she gets angry" warned Poo. The boys ran for their life. Paula tripled her size, reaching 120 meters. Her voice went from a sweet tone to a lower one. By this point, she looked even scarier than the dolly Sabrina.

"PRAY!!!" Paula prayed, and then several black clouds covered the sky. A torrential rain followed by intense thunders battered all Eagleland. A huge lightning struck Paula's hand.

"GROAAAAHHH!!" Charizard tried to defend the boys by flapping his wings to use Max Airstream.

"SUPER PK THUNDEEEERR!!!!" a colossal bolt of lightning that seemed to be shaped by a god passed through the cyclone with ease. The attack knocked out Charizard in one hit. Onett's entire area blinked intermittently between white, blue, and yellow. Powerful bolts of less intensity hit all the boys running scared. Red and his friends got teleported. Paula was out of control.

"OH! I can feel my son's soul in the distance!!!" the ghost of the mysterious woman was flying at enormous speed towards Kanto. She wanted to find Lucas at all costs.

"Hmm.....Where am I? Mom, Dad....?" Lucas opened his eyes. His vision was blurry. Being disoriented, he mistook Sabrina's parents for Flint and Hinawa.

"Calm down, son, you'll be fine...." Ormond said helping to lift the boy.

"Darling, it's that psychic boy we saw on TV...." Lisa commented. Ness managed to revive Lucas by expending the little psychic energy he had left.

"Oh no, I couldn't heal his wounds completely....Something must have invalidated my PSI Healing technique!" exclaimed Ness worriedly. Ormond and Lisa explained that Paula set up a PSI Magnet field to absorb psychic energy. Ness and his friends panicked.

"*sniff* What's going to happen to us.....?" Lucas was crying out of fear.

"The evil giant woman who lives here will torture us to death. She has a special preference for killing poor children for pleasure, and mutilating them to pieces...."

"She sees us as her toys that she can abuse. That monster has no feelings"

"That's nothing. Surely sooner or later more people will end up in that prison she mentioned"

Everyone's comments scared Lucas. He remembered what happened with certain fat boy. Back in Onett, Paula in giant size walked furiously crying with rage.

"Paula.....*sniff* Please stop" the girl Sabrina hugged Paula's giant legs.

"Sabrina....." a tear fell from the blonde monster's red eyes. Extreme damage affected Paula's muscles from her overexertion. Paula got hurt and collapsed. She returned to her normal size.

"*sniff * Pa-Paula...? Paula, answer me!!!" the giantess in the white hat touched Paula delicately, without success in reviving her. The blonde was barely breathing.

"PAULAAAAAA!!!!!" Little Sabrina's cry of despair was heard several kilometers away.

"Ugh....*sniff* ....." Young Sabrina changed their clothes. She teleported back to the Pokemon world carrying her fainted friend. The ghost woman arrived in Saffron City.

"Oh god, what must have passed through this place...." the spirit gazed at the ruined city.

*BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM* Sabrina looked at the toy box.

"Hmn. I knew you were coming here" the giant woman focused her attention on Lucas. She roughly grabbed him with her hand. The blond psychic's heart was beating fast.

"What did I tell you? INSOLENT BRAT!!!" Sabrina squeezed Lucas's body violently.

"WAAAHHHH, BUAAAAHHHH!!!" Lucas cried moaning from the intense pain. Sabrina heard part of his bones break. From the boy's mouth she saw blood flow, and decided to stop.

"Uh?.....Why I don't want to kill this child?" Sabrina thought.

"Sister.....*sniff* Help us" Little Sabrina arrived at the gym. She was carrying Paula.

"AHH! What happened to you??!!!" Sabrina immediately went to tend to the girls' wounds. She gently placed Lucas in the toy box. Lisa came over to hug the boy.

"Poor kid. We're here in case you're feeling scared" Lucas pulled Lisa out of her arms. He looked with concern at the burned body of Paula, who was lying unconscious. Sabrina was crying.

"*sniff* Uhhmm....Nancy, bring the first aid kit" the Gardevoir arrived on the scene. She treated Paula's wounds with cold water, bandages, and gave her artificial respiration with an oxygen mask. Everyone in the toy box contemplated the tragedy. 

"*sob* Um, it's my fault. This all happened because of me" Lucas felt a great charge of conscience.

"What do you mean, little friend?" Misty asked.

"I......I wanted those girls to be killed. I ordered my friends to attack them" tears of regret trickled down his innocent face. Various memories invaded Lucas's mind:

"Red, what those girls did is the last straw. They....They deserve to die!!!"

"Grrr, that doll.....we must kill her no matter what"

"Red, that poor girl is under the mind control of that awful monster. Ness's family was almost killed because of her. I want you to use plan C...."

Some people tried to comfort Lucas, who was crying looking at the ground.

"Nancy, I want you to also tend to the wounds of Little Sabrina...." Sabrina ordered. 

"NO!!! *gasp*...Don't do that. Paula deserves to be seen first" the girl Sabrina protested. The ghost woman from Tazmily passed through the barrier of the gym.

"Oh no. Poor girl...." the ghost woman peeked as Paula's life was gradually fading away.

"*sob* Uhhhh...Sister, is there something else we can do for her?" Little Sabrina didn't want to give up hope of saving her friend.

".........No. My family never specialized in healing psychic abilities. *sniff* Sorry" Sabrina fell to her knees crying. Paula's heartbeat was dropping.

"What? Uhhh....*sniff* But, we must try...." Little Sabrina suggested to use the little Chimecho that Sabrina got from one of her ex-boyfriends.

"*sniff* Sister, you don't understand how serious this is. I never trained that Pokemon because I considered it too weak to fight. *sob* forgive me" Sabrina sobbed.

"Son, your decision was drastic, but you were right to try to eliminate that white hat pest..." Ormond patted Lucas. The boy felt even worse.

"Sir, you are wrong. *sniff* I.....I just destroyed a family" Lucas saw in the situation that the 2 Sabrinas were going through, the reflection of the tragic end that his mother and Claus had.

"We can't even cure her because the magnetic field absorbed our psychic energy. Poor girls, they didn't deserve this. They were like sisters" Ness cried next to Lucas.

"Awww, Lucas. I really want to help you...." the ghost woman spotted her son in the city.

"No....No....BUAHHHHH, PAULA!!!!" Misty, Lisa and everyone who knew the doll, gazed at the face of Little Sabrina. They noticed that it wasn't the face of a diabolical being: they were seeing a poor and sweet girl trying to save her best friend from imminent death.

"Ummm.....Haunter, what are you doing here?" Paula stared at the ghost looking at her with droopy eyes, an expression worthy of someone at a funeral. Its characteristic smile disappeared.

"Come with me, dear...." the ghost woman tenderly reached out to her hand.  

"*gulp* Who are you? Oh no!" Paula turned around, and she saw her friends crying heartbrokenly. She also started crying. Chimecho just healed a couple of burns.

"DAMMIT!!!!! Uhhh.....Waaahhhh.....*sniff* I call myself an expert in psychic Pokemon, but I can't heal my best friend....." Nancy embraced adult Sabrina.

"Give me back my best friend...." Little Sabrina's body began to glow pink. 

"Give it back to me....BUAAAHH, GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!" the seal that gave life to the doll materialized. She wanted to kill herself so that Paula could continue living.

"SILLY DOLL, DON'T DO THAT......*sniff*!!!" Sabrina grabbed the girl's arm, and instead of delivering all the magic seal energy, the marsh badge-shaped seal snapped in two.

"Um....I feel comforted" Paula's ghost watched everything turn black.

"Paula....?" the 2 Sabrinas shed tears on the blonde's body. 

"Uh? Sisters, what happened?" half of the seal made contact with Paula. The girl regained consciousness. Lisa was touched by the action taken to save Paula.

"Awwww, Paula.....It's nice to see you're finally awake" the 3 girls gave each other a lovely hug.

"*sniff* This...is so pretty. Even the bad guys have feelings" Misty felt marveled.

"Ummm.....BUAAAHHH, forgive me. I put at risk the life of the 2!!!" Paula cried.

"Don't worry, it was my fault. I promise never to let you go out alone without my company..." full of tears, Sabrina comforted Paula and Little Sabrina with caresses on their heads.

"Ugh....*gasp* *wheeze* I find it hard to breathe.....COUGH!!" Little Sabrina started coughing.

"Oh no. Nancy, take care of my little sister, now!!!" Nancy put bandages on the dolly. She also checked her body to see what was happening to her.

"Gar?....Gar-Gardevoir!!!" Based on her experience seeing human illness, Nancy suspected that Little Sabrina acquired a respiratory illness similar to asthma.

"Sabrina, it is best if you give the girl medicine, send her to bed, and take care of sudden changes in temperature...." Sabrina's mother suggested.

"Lisa...?" Ormond was surprised that his wife showed concern for the "monster". 

"Thanks, but I don't need any advice from you, assassin couple...." Sabrina replied spitefully.

"YOU....!!!" filled with rage, Paula made Red levitate. 

"What this miserable bug did to you?" Sabrina wanted to punish the responsible for the incident.

"He wanted to kill me, and Little Sabrina. He was accompanied by his group of friends...." Paula pointed to Poo, Jeff, Tony, and Lucas.

"No, Paula, forget it. It's all over....AGH" Ness was slammed against the wall by Paula.

"All of you......You will be sent to the blender" Sabrina teleported her killing instrument into the room. All the boys were crying in fear for their lives.

"I don't want to see this...." Dawn covered her eyes.

"Lucas, I got you into this. I'm sorry" Red hung his head waiting for his death.

"STOP!!!!" Lucas screamed with all his might.

"Lucas...?" Ness didn't understand what he wanted to do.

"I take responsibility for everything. I was the one who organized the plan to kill the girls, and I was the first to wish them death. *sniff* Because of me, I almost destroyed Sabrina's beautiful family" Lucas tried to save everyone. He cried feeling great regret.

"Lucas...." Sabrina held the child in her hands.

"Um...*sob* Sabrina, I want you to kill me. Kill me. Uhhhh, leave my friends alone...." Lucas pleaded with adorable eyes.

"*sniff* Lucas....why?" Sabrina was heartbroken. Lucas continued speaking:

"Sabrina, all these people talk about the worst of you as a person. *sniff* But....you had compassion on me. You treated me like a loving mother. I broke my promise not to meddle in your affairs, and because of me I almost killed your friends. A person who destroys the cute ties of family and friends does not deserve forgiveness. Um, *sniff* the real monster, it's me...." Sabrina's heart softened.

"Ummm *sob*, Lucas..." Sabrina didn't know what to do.

"Sabrina, what are you waiting for? KILL THEM, HE RUINED MY DATE WITH NESS!!!" Paula yelled. She didn't reply. Little Sabrina could feel the enormous sadness of her alter ego.

"Sister, you don't have to kill Lucas if you want. A punishment would be the most appropriate..." suggested Little Sabrina. The adult Sabrina began to think.

"If you're not going to do something, I'll do it!!!" Paula pushed Lucas away from Sabrina with her telekinesis. The boy fell abruptly to the ground of the city. Paula was determined to kill him.

"AAAHHHH, MY BODY!!!!" Lucas received intense flames from Paula's PK Fire technique.

"Hahaha, suffer, insignificant rat!!!" Paula continued to burn the boy with her flames. The fire quickly generated several burns to Lucas. He looked up begging for mercy.

"Eh, what?" Paula stopped emitting flames. She felt that she was being paralyzed by someone.

"But, big sister, why?" Paula looked at Sabrina in surprise.

"Paula. Enough. The brat already had his punishment. Now he must work...." Sabrina ordered.

"But I don't understand it!!! How do you expect these shoddy people to respect you, if you feel sorry for a garbage person like HIM?!!!" Paula questioned Sabrina.

"SILENCE!!! Who gives the orders here?!" the 2 girls looked at each other in an intimidating way.

"*gasp* Ugh....Let's solve this outside!!!" even though she felt weak, Paula wanted to start a fight. 

"NOOOOO!!! Uhhh....Buaaaahhh. Don't fight. *sniff* We are.....a family" Paula and Sabrina stared at the little girl, afraid of losing a loved one. Sabrina teleported behind Paula.

"Paula....I don't want to fight with you. I want you to rest. I'll take care of Lucas" Sabrina hugged her. 

"....Sorry. *sniff* I love you. Thank you for saving my life" Paula's eyes watered. Sabrina kissed her forehead.

"*cough* *gasp* Come on, Paula...." Little Sabrina took Paula by the hand. Nancy used her mental power to dress them in pajamas. The girls left the room.

"And as for you.....you will be my special slave. Obey all my orders if you want to keep seeing your group of friends alive" the giant green-haired woman took Lucas with her.

"*sniff* Lucas, why are you doing this?" Ness asked.

"I must pay for my crimes. I want the best for my friends" people lost sight of Lucas.

"Um, but what a noble boy. That's what you call a real friend" Misty welled up in tears.

"Lucas, I am proud of you. You'll see how your efforts to save these people will pay off" the mysterious ghost woman vanished. She was discreetly observing everything.

 

TO BE CONTINUED 

 

Chapter 11: Lucas, The Psychic Slave (1/2) by GtsSandalsFan

A heavy rain lashed down on Saffron City's dismal evening. The temperature dropped. Lucas and his friends ended up shrunken in the toy box, however, Paula and Little Sabrina were injured. The 2 psychic girls went to rest. Sabrina's prisoners were working fervently, still wondering what might happen to poor Lucas.

"Gar-Gardevoir!" Nancy tucked the girls in an extra room in the gym.

".....*gasp* COUGH!!!" the poor girl continued to cough. Nancy gave Little Sabrina medicine to control her illness. She adjusted the pillows on the bed.

"*cough* Paula..." muttered Little Sabrina, still feeling weak.

"Uh, yeah, Sabrina?" Paula listened carefully.

"You were right, fear makes us stronger. *wheeze* Hehe, I loved being able to master the PK Fire technique in my duel against the bowling alley..." laughed the dolly, emitting soft whistles.

"*gasp* Aw, Sabrina, even when we were on the verge of death, you never lose your sense of humor" Paula laughed softly. The blonde brought her hand trembling to where her friend was.

"Yes. Fear motivated us to help each other as a family. *sniff* Sabrina, I don't know how to repay everything you did for me. Uhm, you didn't deserve this" Paula patted Little Sabrina's hand.

"No problem, Paula. As long as we can remain best friends, I would agree to continue risking my life for you...." said Little Sabrina through tears.

"Gardevoir. Gar...." Nancy put up a picture with cute-looking Pokemon to brighten up the mood.

"Awww, what adorable girls. They are inseparable. They remind me of Lucas and Claus" thought Tazmily's ghost woman, secretly looking at the scene.

"Gar....*MUACK*" Nancy kissed the girls on the forehead. The ghost went to spy on Sabrina.

"*yawn* Sabrina, before we rest, I want you to promise me something...." Paula said.

"Tell me...." the doll listened to the blonde.

"*gasp* I want you to show Lucas no mercy. Don't sympathize with him, treat him like the horrible person he is..." Paula said with a great resentment towards Lucas. The girls closed their eyes.

"*yawn* Rest Sabrina. I'll make all those unpleasant people respect you, and your alter ego" expressed Paula. The 2 psychic girls slept peacefully.

"CHI-CHIMECHO!!!" Chimecho used Heal Bell with all his might to attend to the girls' wounds. Nancy sat next to the bed to see the state of both.

"HAUN-HAUNTER???" Haunter looked around, as if he was desperately searching for something.

"Um, something brushed against my dress..." the ghost woman felt the presence of someone else.

"Haunt....(babbling)" Haunter tried to talk, but the ghost woman covered his mouth.

"Sshhh, little friend, I know what you're thinking. If you want me to explain who I am, we could chat in private" Haunter led the mysterious ghost woman out of the gym.

"My name is Hinawa. Nice to meet you. I am the deceased mother of Lucas" the ghost woman revealed her true identity. Hinawa communicated with Haunter through telepathy.

"And I'm Haunter, one of Sabrina's Pokemon. *sigh* The people that my trainer has as prisoners are having a hard time" expressed Haunter with a sad tone.

"Poor creature. I would really like to help you. I could try to tend the needs of the shrunken people in that miniature city" Hinawa suggested helpfully.

"Be careful, Mrs. Hinawa. If Sabrina finds out that someone is helping the prisoners, she might explode in fury...." Haunter feared for the lives of the tiny people.

"Don't worry. They can't see me, unless I materialize physically. I'll be discreet" she replied. 

"*sniff* Sabrina is not a bad person deep down. Lately she has felt sad because of the loneliness and unfair prejudices against her" Haunter yielded to tears.

"Haunter, I fully understand what Sabrina is going through. My son Lucas also suffered from mockery and the pain of not having friends or his loving mother by his side. When Claus died, he not only lost his brother, but also his best friend with whom he shared beautiful moments" commented Hinawa.

"*sniff* That's so sad. Sabrina now has Lucas as her special slave...." Haunter led Hinawa to where the giant woman was with her child.

"I want you to clean my boots and make them shine" Sabrina pointed Lucas to a set of black shoes, lined up neatly. Next to them was a shoe polish and a white handkerchief.

"If I find out that any of my boots gets dirty, or you don't do your job.....*SMACK*" Sabrina moved an apple with her telekinesis, and easily crushed it.

"Uhhh....*gulp* Y-Y-Yes, Sabrina" Lucas's skin paled. The giantess went to her room.

"Ugh.....*sob* AHHH..." Lucas began to feel pain from the burns. The bitumen-covered brush was as heavy to him as the huge logs Lighter used to carry in Tazmily.

"I have to do this. You can do it...." Lucas said to cheer himself up. With his PSI energy being drained by the toy box, Lucas could only resort to physical force. Hinawa helped delicately moving the brush to "disguise" that Lucas was doing his work.

".....Cough!" Lucas coughed from exhaustion and spat up a bit of blood.

"No.....If these boots get dirty, my friends will be killed because of me" Lucas grabbed the white handkerchief, and rubbed the boots until the stains were removed. Meanwhile, the people in the toy box chatted as they worked.

"*huff* Geez, I didn't expect to see the famous Pokemon Trainer Red around here..." Dawn commented holding up a shovel. The prisoners managed to build some clay houses.

"Rumors in Pallet Town claim that you began your journey before Ash. Is it true that you were missing for a while?" Misty asked as she mixed clay.

"Yes. While I went to train on Mt. Silver, a strange light blinded my sight and a portal sucked me in until I reached an unknown place. Then I found out that my poor Pikachu was stolen. That's when I met Lucas..." Red commented wistfully.

"Yep. And then we joined forces to defeat Tabuu" added Ness.

"Tabuu?" May asked curiously.

"Tabuu was a mystical being who brought together various inhabitants of other dimensions for a test of endurance. Just like Sabrina, he saw us as his toys" Red said.

"Other dimensions? Maybe that explains the arrival of people like Lucas" Ormond thought.

"Don't remind me when he turned several of our companions into trophies!" Ness exclaimed.

"*gulp* Which is worse, being turned into a doll, or a trophy?" Misty shivered.

"I don't know exactly what feel the people that Sabrina has turned into dolls. What I can tell you is that being turned into a trophy is terrifying: everything goes dark, and you hear weird voices" Ness's words scared Misty even more.

"Speaking of dolls, Lucas and I managed to save your family from being burned to death. And with Tony's help, we were able to return them to normal" said Red. Ness was relieved.

"Ness, forgive me. I failed to you as an honorary warrior and as a companion...." Poo felt bad.

"Don't worry, Poo. Everyone did what they could and that's what matters. Now we must be united if we want to get out of this toy prison...." Ness said. 2 hours passed. The girls' condition improved.

"Nancy, I have something important to tell you..." Sabrina communicated with her Gardevoir.

"Yes Sabrina?" Nancy asked.

"With the incident that happened to Paula and Lil Sabrina, I'll probably need a new partner. Would you agree to join me to attack cities?" Nancy thought about Sabrina's proposal.

"Hem, no. I don't like to fight" said Nancy.

"Come on Nancy, this is urgent. My sisters are not healthy to go fight with me. Um, *sniff* if something happens to them, I'll never forgive myself..." Sabrina tried to convince the Gardevoir.

"Sabrina, I can feel great sadness on you. I'm worried about those poor girls too...." Nancy's protective instincts kicked in instantly.

"So, do you agree? I can give you a parchment with all the data of my growth technique without resorting to a Dynamax band. Besides, we can visit nice places along the way" Sabrina said.

"If you wish, I accept. Hehehe, I would love to visit a snowy place!" exclaimed Nancy happily.

"Perfect. Go practice your size changing ability outside. Also order my other Pokemon to watch the perimeter" Sabrina ordered. The group of psychic Pokemon complied the orders.

"Mmmm, it's been 2 hours. It's time to go squash that pipsqueak" Sabrina went to see Lucas.

*BOOM BOOM!* "Ufff....Ahh!" Lucas tripped on the floor because of Sabrina's huge footsteps.

"Mmmm. Not bad for a bug" Sabrina looked at her boots being sparkling clean.

"Don't think you're done. Nancy is busy, so you still have chores to do" Sabrina grabbed her slave and led him straight into the kitchen. Hinawa followed her.

"Wash the dishes in the kitchen, NOW!!!" Sabrina threw Lucas against the metal frame of the sink.

"AGH.....Ummm, *sob*" Lucas received scrapes on his knees.

"If you break any of them, death awaits you and your friends! You better be ready when I get back!!!" Sabrina warned. In front of Lucas was one of Silph Co.'s new inventions: a mechanical plate stacker. On one side were the dirty dishes to be washed, and on the other side were the clean dishes. The machine moved the plates with actions designated by buttons.

"*gulp* Ugh, well, now or never..." feeling exhausted, Lucas turned on the faucet, and filled a plastic bowl that was in the center of the sink with water.

"Ugggghhh....*huff* It's really heavy" with effort, Lucas carried a small spoon to scoop up water in an improvised way. He tried to approach the bowl full of water, however...

"Ow....WOAHHH! *bloop*" Lucas fell into the water like a rock and began to run out of oxygen. His shirt got stuck in the spoon. With effort, he managed to free himself until he swam upwards.

"Cough. COUGH!!!!" Lucas swallowed a huge amount of water. He soon feel more exhausted than ever. Hinawa helped how she could by holding the spoons a bit.

"That's scary, I can hear Porky's mom screaming from here..." Ness said feeling fear.

"Sabrina told us that the punish with whippings is every 2 hours" Ormond said.

"I don't approve the behavior of the girls, but Little Sabrina attacked Porky's mother to defend a poor innocent boy who is a neighbor of mine..." Ness revealed. 

"Wait, what....?" Lisa was having trouble assimilating the situation. Ness went on to explain:

"I am telling the truth. Miss Lardna Minch was an awful abusive mother. She almost never let Porky or Picky out to play. When the girl teleported her to the toy box, she was very fond and kind to little Picky, like a sister. She even celebrated his birthday with him..."

*BOOOOOM* "Less talk, more work!!" Sabrina ordered furiously. Her hand hit the street.

"Eh, y-y-yes Sabrina.....*gulp* We built you a statue in your honor" Jeff pointed to a clay statue.

"Hmn. Nice try to win my sympathy, you bunch of worthless Lilliputians" said Sabrina with indifference. In a heartbeat, the giant woman levitated something foul-smelling.

"YUCK! And what is that???!!" Dawn asked puzzled.

"It's food for my dolls" Sabrina revealed the food to the shrunken people: it consisted of rations of stale bread, covered in mold, and soup made with rotten vegetables and meat. This kind of peculiar food were Haunter's favorite snacks being a poisonous Pokemon. 

"Ugh, no, I'm not going to eat that. I am someone of royal blood, I only drink purified water and food of the best kind in Dalaam" Poo glared at the food. Sabrina reacted furious:

"Listen well, insolent brat: only I decide what my prisoners eat, if you don't like what is served, A STAY IN THE DUNGEON IS WAITING FOR YOU, IS THAT CLEAR???!!!" Poo was silent.

"UHHH...YES, MISS SABRINA" Sabrina stopped levitating Poo. The giantess went to check the Pokemon world maps to plan her next attack on a city.

"HAHAHA! You heard the witch, ladies, keep working no matter what" a blue-haired person was lazing around in the toy box. He got captured in the subway.

"Hmn, I know you, you're Damian, that cruel trainer who abandoned his Charmander in the middle of the rain to let him die!!!!" Misty yelled with enormous disgust.

"Hehe...." Damian walked over to the clay statue with the shape of Sabrina, and smashed it.

"HEY, IT COST ME A LOT TO MAKE THAT STATUE!!!" Jeff was upset. Damian laughed out loud.

"Oh, excuseeeeee me, four eyes. I don't remember Sabrina stating a rule to keep ugly toy box decorations like this one..." Damian pushed Jeff roughly.

"LEAVE JEFF ALONE!!!" Tony yelled. Several people glared at Damian.

"YOU JERK!!! How can you be so selfish???" May joined the discussion.

"HAHA! Bunch of idiots. I am not responsible for you. I don't give a darn for the people over here. Why spend my energy working when other fools can do it for me?" Damian replied.

"You're an embarrassment to Pokemon trainers! Part of being a good trainer is applying the value of fellowship through thick and thin!" Red protested.

"Bah, pure quackery. Being in this junkyard is just as boring as the school or wasting time raising Pokemon. I just want to have some fun, what's wrong with that?" Damian stated.

"ENOUGH, I WILL....!!" Misty wanted to punch Damian. Ormond stopped her.

"Ufff...Misty, don't do that. You will only put us in danger...." Ormond said in alarm.

"*sigh* Sorry" Misty held herself back.

"Bye losers. I'll come back to this sector when something interesting happens HAHA" Damian left.

"Ugh, what an arrogant guy...." Tony said.

(In Eagleland, an intense search was conducted overnight to find Paula)

"Oof. Fortunately, the threat of the giantesses ended. Wilson, I want Onett's newspaper tomorrow to say on the front page: Brave Mayor Scared The Giant Girls Away" ordered B.H Pirkle.

"Yes, sir" replied the newsman.

"Have you managed to find anything?" asked Paul Jones on the phone.

"I only have one clue: I found a giant teddy bear scorched by fire" commented Apple Kid.

"That must be one of Paula's toys. I'm worried about my daughter's whereabouts" said Paul Jones.

"Don't worry. Me, and the police officers are doing our best to find Paula. Something tells me that somehow, Paula escaped to another dimension" said Apple Kid.

"I was hidden in the bunker along with other people. The last thing I remember is that Paula got burned, and she exploded in anger to defend her friend" commented Frank.

"Interesting. When I went to help Jeff, one of his friends told me that Paula's friend was apparently an evil doll with the appearance of a sweet girl. For now, I cannot verify if this is true. The priority now is to inspect every corner of Eagleland" continued Apple Kid.

"Buaaahhh, my poor Ness hasn't come back! Neither are his friends...." Apple Kid got another call, from Ness's mom. The disappearance of the children, including Lucas's group, shocked all Eagleland. The Jones family offered Ness's family to stay at their house.

"We regret the tragedy that your family had to go through. Losing your home and having your child kidnapped is something no mother wants to deal with, trust me" Mrs. Jones tried to cheer up Ness's mother. Tracy was listening to them as they drank tea.

"I miss Ness. *sniff* When I saw his face after I told him the good news about his baseball game, he looked happy. Seeing your brother get kidnapped like that out of the blue, it's so......Buuaaah! Waaaah! I WANT NESS BACK!!!" Tracy cried along with the other women in the living room.

(Meanwhile, in the Pokemon world, several were preparing for the danger posed by Sabrina and her giantess friends. Ash kept important items in his backpack)

"Well, Ash. You still insist on wanting to go face Sabrina...." expressed Brock concerned.

"Brock, Sabrina is ungrateful. I made her smile, and she broke her promise to never use her powers for evil purposes again. She's got not only my friends, but her parents locked up. No matter how strong Lt. Surge army is, sooner or later she could reach Pallet Town. I must defend my comrades at any cost!" Ash said with enormous determination.

"Pika-PIKACHU!!!" Pikachu responded with a war cry.

"ROAAGHHH!!!" Charizard appeared flying towards where Ash's room was.

"Charizard, do you want to come with me?" Ash asked.

"Gruhhhh..." Charizard cried. He was thinking about Misty.

"Are you sad about the depressing talk the other day?" Ash asked. Charizard nodded instantly.

"Ok, so, LET'S DO IT!!! With you by my side we can't lose!!!" Ash yelled happily.

"GROAHHH!!!! ROARRRRR!!!! *SMASH* *SLAM* Furious, Charizard exhaled fire into the air, and landed on the ground to bite several bounty signs that read:

"WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE – SABRINA FROM SAFFRON CITY"

"Perfect. Let's rest, tomorrow will be a very important day!" Ash ordered.

"Ash, I wish you luck. Have this, it came to my mail by mistake. A certain Alain sent it, he says to put it to good use" Gary Oak gave Ash a package containing a mega evolution stone.

"In this situation, a Dynamax band would have been wonderful. But hey, you must take advantage of what you have. Ash, I'll go with you, I can't leave a friend alone" commented Brock.

"Thanks Brock" everyone in Pallet Town went to sleep.

"Come on guys, the supplies arrive tomorrow! 1,2,3,4!!! 1,2,3,4!!! ELECTRODES IN FRONT!!!" in Vermilion City, Lt Surge's army was making a final march through the heavy rain. At only one night left of the voyage, the ship passed through heavy waves.

"Brrrr Ukiiii" Salsa felt cold.

"Come closer Salsa. So you'll be warm" Kumatora hugged Salsa.

"I give infinite thanks to Lyra for what she did for us. By the way Salsa, when Lucas pulled the seventh needle and renewed our world, I began to explore the ancient ruins of the Magypsy, now I have learned new techniques" Kumatora said.

"Koki Kyaaa" Salsa congratulated Kumatora.

"Thanks friend. Apparently, the dark dragon was aware that we would face a new enemy, sooner or later" Kumatora looked from one of the holes in the box, the moon covered by storm clouds.

"You may be huge, and look way more intimidating than Porky Minch, but I'm not afraid of you. Get ready Sabrina, our duel will be legendary!!!" Kumatora exclaimed. They both went to sleep. Back at the Saffron gym, the situation became difficult for Lucas.

"Haunter, help me please. It's been 2 hours and Lucas has barely managed to wash 2 dishes. *sniff* My poor son is too tired to work" Hinawa communicated to Haunter.

"*cough**gasp*....Brrrr I'm cold" said Lucas. Haunter looked at him completely drenched. The boy fell into the water several times by accident. Soon his burns, the rips in his clothes, and the drop in temperature during the night all contributed to him feeling exhausted. 

"Mrs. Hinawa, I have a plan. It's risky, but it might work to finish washing the dishes" Haunter said telepathically. The Pokemon then touched Lucas from behind.

"Uh.....what??" Lucas rubbed his eyes. 

"HAUNT-HAUNTEEEER!!!" the ghost used his Hypnosis attack to put the boy to sleep.

"And now, wash the dishes as fast as you can. I'll distract Sabrina" Haunter moved quickly.

"Okay Lucas, let's see if you can avoid execution this time..." Sabrina thought.

"HAUNTERRR!!! HA HA HA HA!" the Pokemon warped his face with goofy eyes to amuse Sabrina.

"*sigh* Haunter, I know you want to play, but I'm busy right now..." Sabrina continued walking.

"HAAAAAAAAUNT!!!!" Haunter screamed in fright. Desperate, he tried to use his last resort.

"Hey, what are you...?! HAHAHAHA, NO, PLEASE, PLEASE NO HAHAHA" Haunter surrounded Sabrina, and with the help of a feather, began to fill her with tickles as a distraction.

"La la la la.....Alright honey, I finished washing the dishes. It was a pleasure to help you with the second task...." Hinawa gave her sleeping tiny son a comforting giant kiss.

"Hahahaha......ENOUGH!!!" Sabrina slammed Haunter hard against the wall with Confusion. She went in the direction of the kitchen. Hinawa touched Lucas with her fingers.

"*nom**yawn* Huh?" Lucas woke up.

"I have to admit it. You are not a bad slave..." the giant woman was surprised by the effort made by the boy. All dishes were clean and neat.

"Now, you have one task left to do...." Sabrina commented holding Lucas.

"Cough, COUGH!!! C-C-Can I use my psychic powers please?" asked Lucas still a bit scared.

"Hmmm well, yes, why not.....?" Sabrina shared a bit of her psychic energy.

"But this time, you only have 45 minutes to finish the task. Nancy couldn't cook today, so I want you to make something for dinner. The food must please me, and my sisters. Fail this task, and you'll be waiting for a painful death along with your friends" Sabrina left Lucas alone.

"Ummm *gulp*....Gosh, what am I going to do?" the boy worriedly walked between the table thinking about what to cook. He was about to give up, until he looked at some boxes.

"Ohh, look. Eggs!" Lucas ran into the eggs that weren't used in Sabrina's cake. Best of all: she also left some flour to use.

"*sniff* This...brings back many fond memories of her" Lucas brought one of the eggs closer with his telekinesis, and hugged it. Flashbacks of the best years of his life flashed through his mind:

(Lucas was eating Omelets with his family)

"Mmmm yum, mommy, thanks. You are the best mom in the world" said Lucas affectionately.

"Awww, thank you honey. I love to brighten the hearts of people with what I cook. But above all, you have a special place in me" Hinawa hugged Lucas and Claus.

"nom nom, Mom, I don't know what we would do without your delicious Omelets" said Claus.

"Speaking of Omelets my love, you should teach the twins how to cook. Who knows, if something were to happen to us, and the kids will have to take care of themselves..." Flint suggested.

"Hehehe, come on sweetheart, don't be negative. See the positive side of things. We live in a fairly peaceful village with friends who love us. And with a strong and loving father like you, there is nothing our offspring might fear" Hinawa kissed Flint.

(Lucas remembered the first moments of him cooking)

"Ugh....Um, I-I-I'm sorry mom....." Lucas accidentally dropped some eggs on the floor.

"Oh, don't be sad, sonny. With practice you'll get better" Hinawa patted Lucas's head.

"Now: scramble the eggs. Then pours the mixture into the pan, along with a cup of flour. You must beat the mixture until there is a solid base without lumps" explained Hinawa.

"Mmmm, like this, mommy?" Lucas passionately stirred his egg mixture with a spatula.

"Yay, very good Lucas. Hehehe, looks like we'll have a handsome chef at home soon *MUACK*" Hinawa kissed Lucas. Lucas's memories flashed forward to a moment in the graveyard.

"*sob* Mom, I'll never forget your smile, your sweet caresses, and your delicious Omelets. Thank you" Lucas left some flowers on the grave of Hinawa. Boney cried next to him.

"*sniff* I'll do it. For all my friends imprisoned in this place!" determined, Lucas chose to prepare his favorite food for Sabrina and the girls.

"Haunter! Haunter, are you alright?!" Hinawa tried to bring Haunter back to consciousness.

"HAUNTEEEER...." the ghost Pokemon had spiral eyes and a sticking out tongue.

"Oh, sorry for the inconvenience I have caused you to go through...." Hinawa went to sneakily get some water in the bathroom to revive Haunter. Lucas used all his psychic strength to lift 3 pans, and other ingredients for the Omelets.

"Ufff...*cough COUGH* Ugh, well, here are the eggs" Lucas beat several eggs in a bowl. The boy had exceptional coordination like an orchestra director.

"PKK FIREEE!!!" Lucas expelled flames from his hands. The fire began to heat up the 3 pans containing the mixture of eggs and flour seasoned with salt.

"Ouch, th-thank you Mrs. Hinawa...." both ghosts started sniffing something from the kitchen.

"It smells like something delicious that I used to prepare for my children...." Hinawa said excitedly. The ghost woman went in the direction of the kitchen. She saw her son carefully preparing 3 omelets for the giant girls. Lucas had a quite exhausted look.

"Ufff...uffff......AGH, I'm almost done!" Lucas added the cheese, ham, oregano, and pork sausage that he cooked separately as ingredients for the Omelets. With a lot of effort, he flipped the Omelets in each pan for even cooking. Hinawa and Haunter discreetly assisted Lucas with telekinesis to prevent him from getting too tired. Time flew by in the kitchen.

"*gasp* *cough* *COUGH!* Ufff....did....I make it?" being about to faint, Lucas looked at the result of his hard work: the 3 plates of Omelet were ready to serve.

"Well, well. Just in time. Let's see if you can pass the final part of the test" Sabrina walked into the kitchen, drawn by the delicious aroma. She carried Lucas and the 3 plates into the living room.

"Ehhh....*gulp*....." Lucas touched his hands together in fear that Sabrina might not like the food.

"*nom nom* Mmmm" Sabrina savored Lucas's food with pleasure. She could see that her Omelet was decorated with a smiley face made of ketchup. One of the giant woman's fingers tenderly touched the trembling and fragile body of the child. Sabrina wiped away Lucas's tears.

"Lucas, you are a wonderful boy. I loved what you cooked. Tell me, who taught you this recipe?" Sabrina asked curiously.

"*cough* Ah, well, it was taught to me by someone very special to me. Someone who loved helping others and making people happy" Lucas commented happily.

"Wow, well.....what a sweet touch" Sabrina managed a small smile.

"*sniff* I love to make you smile, my dear queen" Lucas said with a sweet tone. His cheeks turned pink. Feeling touched, Sabrina reached out her giant hand to capture Lucas.

"NO....Aahhh, don't hurt me!!!" Lucas joined his legs and covered his face for fear that something bad would happen. The boy soon faced the giant woman with a cute big smile.

"Awwww, little thingy, don't cry. You're a good slave" Sabrina wrapped her fingers around Lucas and hugged him.

"Um....Th-Thank you Sabrina" Lucas for a moment forgot that he was together with an evil woman. As a sign of affection, Lucas hugged the fingers of the giantess. Hinawa gazed at the scene.

"Hehehe....let's go to the girls' room so they can taste your food, Mr Goldie Head" Sabrina teleported herself with Lucas and the plates of food.

"The two of them look so cute together. Maybe they could become good friends, don't you think Haunter?" Hinawa commented with a smile. Haunter nodded. Sabrina sat on the girls' bed.

"Girls, wake up, it's dinner time" Sabrina gently moved her "sisters".

"*yawn* Ohhhh, hello big sis, hehehe" Paula greeted warmly. 

"*cough* Uh, hello...." Little Sabrina rubbed her eyes. Both girls were still injured, but felt more stable. Chimecho managed to heal a good part of the most serious burns.

"Awwww, I'm glad you woke up. How does the most beautiful doll in the world feel....?" Sabrina reached out her hand to tickle her young alter ego.

"Heeheehee, Sabrina, stop...." the dolly laughed. Sabrina kissed the girl on the cheek.

"CHI....CHIMECHOOOO" Chimecho was lying on the bed tiredly.

"Good job, Chimecho. You've made great progress with your Heal Bell move" Sabrina returned Chimecho to its Poke Ball to rest.

"Speaking of progress, on our trip to Onett we learned new things" Little Sabrina giggled happily. 

"Yes. Too bad we risked our lives. Big sister, I'm sorry, during the battle I had this day, I lost control and fainted from abusing the powers to grow" Paula lamented quite sadly.

"Aw, don't worry dear. It was my fault for not warning you. As I said, the best thing now is that you rest for some days to be ready for future missions. Nancy will be with me for now" Sabrina informed the girls. Paula and Little Sabrina had sad faces when they heard the news, deep down, they both didn't want to stay in bed doing nothing. They wanted to play in the cities. 

"Ugh, I don't need that much rest, look, I'm fine......AAAGHHH, MY ARM!!!" Paula tried to get out of bed, but she was still in pain from her burns.

"Paula, I think my older sister is right. Let's rest" said Little Sabrina. Adult Sabrina hugged the 2 psychic girls to make them feel better. 

"Wow, Sabrina, your family is beautiful. You can tell that they love and support each other a lot" Lucas commented.

"Oh, thanks little guy. They are not only like my family, but they are also the only friends I have" said Sabrina leaving Lucas thoughtful. Sabrina brought the 2 plates of Omelets closer.

"Bon Appetit! Our new slave took charge of preparing the food" the 2 girls tasted Lucas's Omelets. Little Sabrina greedily savored the tasty food.

"Yum, yum, hehehe, I love it!" Lucas contemplated the smiling and innocent face of the girl. 

"I'm glad you liked it. Consider this a gift of apology from me. I....I'm sorry for trying to kill you. I thought you controlled Paula's mind, and that you wanted to hurt her" Lucas said to Little Sabrina. The doll looked at the blond boy, a little unsure. Paula watched him with eyes that reflected resentment and displeasure.

"We can make up and be friends. *cough* *COUGH* You seem like a sweet and nice girl" Lucas smiled. Sabrina was surprised by the cordiality of her slave. Hinawa watched the talk.

"To brighten up the night Paula, there is something I want to give you. Since you specialize in elemental psychic techniques, I thought it would be good for you to learn the strengths and weaknesses of Pokemon are we going to face. Here's a gift from me" Sabrina gave Paula a children's book with information about Pokemon. The pages had funny illustrations and drawings to learn in a fun way. A big smile was drawn in Paula's tender face.

"Aw, thanks sister. This reminds me of those funny little animal books that I used to read to the kids at Polestar Preschool" fascinated by her gift, Paula started flipping through the book.

"And that's not all. I also remodeled the old training room. Now it's a game room with several arcade machines just for you" commented Sabrina. Both girls were filled with joy.

"Did you hear that, Paula? We can play Air Hockey together hehehe" said Little Sabrina excitedly. Paula smiled at her while she continued looking at the book. 

"Wahhhhh, what an adorable creature. I wish I had that Pokemon" Paula focused her attention on the page of the book with information about Jigglypuff, the balloon Pokemon.

"You like it, huh? I could get you one if you'd like. In various regions of the Pokemon world, they've reported the appearance of a Jigglypuff that wanders around sleeping people and painting faces. As an anecdote of mine: between my losses, I lost against a bearded trainer who owned a Jigglypuff with a green bandana. He had an exceptional defense ability, his Jigglypuff knew a variation of the Pound attack that he nicknamed "Wall of pain", and its rest had the particularity that generated explosions" the 3 children listened attentively to Sabrina's stories.

"Hehehe, so much story should make you want dessert, right?" Sabrina teleported the cake that she prepared for the girls. Paula curiously observed the pages dedicated to legendary Pokemon.

"Mmmm. Rayquaza. Pokemon #384. The king of the skies. Nice..." Paula continued reading, but...

"OHHHH, WOW, THAT POKEMON WAS DEFEATED BY FOX MCCLOUD!!!" Lucas yelled excited. The boy's eyes expressed nostalgia for his past adventures.

"Fox McWhat.....???" Paula had no idea what he was talking about.

"Hmmm, Lucas, who is Fox McCloud?" asked Little Sabrina, a bit confused. 

"Someone pretty cool hehe, I met him during my adventures with Red! He is a fox that wore military uniform, and......and had a shooting laser gun!!!" Lucas continued speaking:

"*cough* Uh, at first I didn't believe that he was able to defeat such a powerful beast, but when I accompanied Princess Peach in the labyrinth of subspace, Rayquaza had us cornered, until Fox came to our rescue, and......PEW PEW PEW! *blip blip* FIYAAAAHH, TORIYAHHH, COME ON!!!" with admiration of an innocent boy, Lucas rolled on the bed, and played at imitating the movements of his hero, Fox McCloud. Paula felt uncomfortable.

"Hahaha! This kid really has a lot of imagination!" Sabrina laughed sweetly.

"And Fox had a really cool friend named Falco Lombardi......and.......and........"

"SHUT UP LUCAS, LET US EAT OUR CAKE IN PEACE!!!!" Paula yelled furiously.

"Umm, I....I'm sorry" Lucas hung his head sadly. The dolly felt pain in her chest.

"*cough* I'm going to miss visiting the cities. Because of my illness, I even doubt that I can have the life of a cheerful and energetic girl that I used to have......" Little Sabrina felt sad.

"Sabrina, don't worry.....you have our support" Paula encouraged the girl.

"You know, I could heal your wounds......let me try" Lucas offered to help.

"Lucas, can you really do something for my sisters?" adult Sabrina looked at the blond boy. Lucas nodded determinedly. The three giant girls saw Lucas's hands shine....

"Ugh....*gasp*, here I come. PSI HEALING β!!!" Lucas used what was left of his psychic energy.

"Oh....I don't feel burns around my body anymore" said Paula surprised.

"Um, my chest doesn't hurt as much as it used to. And my cuts disappeared" the girl Sabrina felt relieved. What Sabrina witnessed was wonderful. She felt blessed to have a generous slave.

"*cough* *COUGH!!!* *gasp* Agh, well....now you can go out, play, and still stay together as a nice family hehehe" feeling very weak, Lucas giggled, overflowing an adorable expression. Sabrina felt her heart soften more and more at the actions of that sweet boy.

"Um....I'm really hungry. Hmm, could you share some food with me, please?" Lucas asked Little Sabrina. Next to the girl was her second slice of cake.

"Oh, sure Lucas, why not....?" Little Sabrina brought her plate closer, but....

"Oh, tha.....*SMACK*" the dolly abruptly threw the plate with the cake. Her telekinetic strength was such that Lucas was pushed away. He took a hard hit from the spoon.

"HAHAHA! I'LL NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING EVEN IF YOU BEG!" the girl cruelly mocked Lucas.

"Yeah, very good Sabrina, I see that you finally learn to treat the garbage as it should be!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Paula and Little Sabrina laughed.

"But....I....Uhmmmm *sniff*" Lucas became shaky and started to cry.

"...................." Sabrina angrily got up from the bed.

"Eh.....sister, are you alright?" asked Little Sabrina. 

"*sigh* Hmm. I'm fine. Thanks...." Sabrina replied with a cold voice. She immediately left the room. Her fury was such that she didn't want to see the girls' faces.

"What do we do with Lucas, do we feed him?" Paula asked.

"Put him back in the toy box. Don't give him anything, he's a slave like everyone else" resignedly, Sabrina made her decision. Lucas's little heart was shattered, he felt rejected and betrayed by the woman who came to consider him a "good slave".

"Bah, I don't know why she gets angry. Lucas is just a worthless insect...." Paula commented grabbing Lucas. Feeling remorseful, Little Sabrina tried to get a closer look at Lucas.

"Lucas....forgive me" the girl said. Lucas, full of tears, turned his head trying to avoid eye contact.

"Uhhmm....*sniff* But what have I done...." Little Sabrina sobbed. She felt torn inside. 

"Great, now you're going to cry and feel sorry for Lucas as your adult alter ego...." Paula said quite annoyed. Furious, Little Sabrina defended Lucas.

"*sniff* But....Lucas went out of his way to prepare food for us, apologized to us, and healed our wounds....Paula....*sniff*....YOU ARE A NASTY AND UNGRATEFUL GIRL!!!" the girl yelled. 

"Ah, sorry Sabrina, I didn't think you were such an imbecile girl. Understand this once and for all, stupid doll: I'm not the problem, the world and those people are. Lucas, Sabrina's parents, and several others see you as a monster and have tried to kill you. Many people in the Pokemon world have treated poor adult Sabrina like a freak. And so, you are so stupid to believe that it is good to have mercy on those people??!!!" Paula raised her voice. Unaware of her words, she severely hurt Little Sabrina's feelings.

"But.....*sniff* Paula....." the poor girl's eyes moistened.

"So what happened to our promise, huh? I thought we were friends...." Paula replied.

"Umm.....*sob*....Uhhmm, BUAAAAHHH, I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!!!!" the girl Sabrina left the room. She went to lock herself in the bathroom to vent her sorrows.

"Please, don't go, we can talk!!!....AAAGHH, BUAHHH!!!" Lucas felt his body squeezed by Paula's hand. The pain in his bones, and the blood rushing in his mouth increased.

"Grrrrr.....THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, LUCAS!!!" Paula immediately went to leave Lucas in the box.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 12: Lucas, The Psychic Slave (2/2) by GtsSandalsFan

"Uffff....it would take us less work to build the houses if we had our Pokemon" said Misty.

"It seems Sabrina has taken them. When I woke up in this place, I touched my belt and noticed that I didn't have any of my Poke Balls" answered Red.

"AGHH....*gulp* Uhhh, my stomach....." Dawn rolled on the floor feeling nauseous. Unable to bear her hunger, she ate the rotten food Sabrina served.

"DAWN!!! Oh no, I knew that letting you eat that would bring no good!!!" May wailed. 

"*gulp* We'll have to eat that food if we want to survive...." Ness said nervously.

"Hehehe...." Paula teleported to the room where the toy box was.

"*cough* *gasp* friends...." Lucas weakly turned his head to see everyone working. People were shocked to see the poor boy exhausted, with burns, blood, and injuries on his body.

"Heh...." Paula dropped Lucas roughly on the bed in one of the houses.

"LUCAAAAAS....!!!!" Red ran desperately to see the state of his friend.

*BOOOOOOOM* Paula slammed her hand into the city street, almost crushing Red.

"Sorry, but visits to Sabrina's slave are prohibited. You should let him sleep...." Paula said with a cold voice. People began to see the giant blonde girl with rage and helplessness.

"Paula......*sniff*.....YOU ARE A PERVERSE GIRL!!!" Red cried with his cap covering his eyes.

"You can't leave it like this!!! It's impossible for that poor kid to survive the night without medical attention" Misty protested. She was very worried about Lucas's delicate state of health.

"PK THUNDEEER!!!" Paula fired a small electric shock at Misty. She got paralyzed.

"Shut your mouth!!! I still remember when I treated you with love, and you bit me!!!" Paula yelled.

"Ugh....*sniff* Lucas..." Paula looked at Ness running into the city. He felt really sad for Lucas.

"Hehehe, come with me, my dear, it's time to play" Paula captured Ness easily.

"No....No....LET ME GO, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY!!!" Ness wept with rage. Paula just laughed.

"Hahaha...*MUACK* *MUACK*" the giantess showered the boy with kisses. Paula left the room.

"*sniff* Poor Lucas...." Lisa cried worriedly. She and Ormond helped Misty got up.

"*gasp**cough* I hate to say it, but that blonde girl scares me more than the Sabrina doll...." Misty gasped. In the distance several could hear the cry of a girl.

"........*sniff* Um *sob*" Little Sabrina walked over to the toy box. A river of tears flowed from her adorable purple eyes. Lisa couldn't help but see the reflection of her young daughter being sad.

"Poor little creature. Would you like me to play with you?" Lisa asked. The dolly nodded.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE, MONSTER!!!" Ormond cried out as one of the Sabrina girl's hands reached out. The girl felt worse than ever.

"Come on honey, give her another chance. The girl has a respiratory disease, she almost died trying to save her friend...." Lisa defended Little Sabrina.

"*sniff* Uhmm, I promise to be a good girl, I swear...." the girl sniffed back a couple of tears.

"Calm down, babe. I will be willing to listen to you...." Lisa said fondly.

"*sniff* I'm worried about poor Lucas......" Little Sabrina surprised many with her words. Lisa accompanied the giant dolly to play a tea party together to cheer her up. Hinawa accompanied the girls secretly. The girl decided to recount everything that happened.

"And......then I threw my cake plate at Lucas. I made fun of him because that's what Paula wanted. *sniff* SORRY!!!" Lisa calmed down Little Sabrina. 

"Uhhhh....*sniff* when Sabrina saw how we mocked Lucas, she got really furious. Even though my alter ego ordered us to treat him cruelly like a slave, I could sense that she feels very sad. She doesn't really want to do that. Sabrina has feelings for that child...." explained Little Sabrina.

"I see. I saw how Sabrina shed tears when the boy apologized, and she saved his life when your friend tried to burn him alive" added Lisa.

"Yep. Uhhmm....*sob* And when I told Paula that she is an ungrateful child, she......*sniff* BUAAAAAHHH, she yelled at me, and told me I'm a stupid girl for having pity on prisoners like Lucas!!!" Little Sabrina let out sobbing. Lisa petted her.

"Paula wanted to break our friendship because of what she went through with Lucas. *sniff* Why, WHY??? *sob*" the poor girl couldn't bear the pain of losing her friend.

"Aw, poor thingy. I suggest you something, dear? Don't feel bad for breaking your friendship with that girl, a real friend would never do that. Paula should be more considerate for what they have done for her" advised Lisa. Little Sabrina dried her tears.

"I'm going to miss Paula's company *sniff* She's one of the few people who doesn't treat me like a monster. When I hurt that poor kid who healed our wounds and offered his friendship, I felt so horrible *sigh* Maybe I am a monster after all...." the girl Sabrina felt destroyed inside.

"My dear, I was wrong about you. You're not a monster" Lisa gently touched the girl's hand. The dolly was amazed by the unusual display of affection.

"You are helping my daughter to make friends, you did a noble act to save Paula's life, you protected a child from an abusive mother, and you show genuine remorse for how you treated Lucas. That is worthy of a sweet girl...." Lisa smiled at Little Sabrina.

"Ohhh, th-thank you heheehe" Little Sabrina blushed, feeling comforted. 

"I'm sorry. I tried to kill you because I thought you wanted to hurt my daughter" Lisa said.

"I would never hurt Sabrina. She is like an older sister to me. *sniff* Sorry for what I did years ago. I wanted to fulfill her dream of being a great psychic Pokemon trainer" said Little Sabrina.  

"My dear, we all make mistakes. Me and my husband have not given her the enough attention and emotional support that a daughter deserves..." Lisa commented. She and the dolly reconciled. The talk continued in an entertaining way. Both women felt better.

"Before you go back to the box, here's a present for you" Little Sabrina teleported a piece of cake.

"For me? Thank you, that's very nice of you" Lisa felt a great happiness.

"You have been a good doll. Try to keep it as a secret, okay? the girl suggested. Lisa nodded.

"Thank you for playing with me, Mrs. Lisa hehe" said the grateful girl. She returned Lisa to the box.

"You're welcome, dear. In case you feel bad, do not hesitate to talk to me" replied Lisa. Little Sabrina went straight to bed to sleep. Paula continued to play with Ness.

"Hehe, sweetie, would you be so kind to massage my feet?" Paula asked in a flirtatious tone.

"NO NEVER!!! Paula, you have become a monster!!!" Ness flatly refused.

"*sigh* Listen Ness. If you don't satisfy my desires, I'm going to take you back to the toy box, and I'll crush Lucas in front of your eyes so you understand that you must be my boyfriend!!!" Paula made strong threats. Ness burst into tears.

"NO....*sniff* you wouldn't be able to!!!" the boy ducked his head. Paula put him in her slipper.

"Then.....start stroking my feet" after being cornered without options, Ness massaged and caressed the immense bare feet of the giant girl. Paula laughed softly.

"Heehee, good boy. As a reward, I'll give you another kiss" Paula continued to harass Ness. Meanwhile, Little Sabrina settled down to sleep. The temperature was dropping fast.

"*cough* Lucas......be strong. I want to see you happy with my older sister" whispered Little Sabrina. Not avoiding feeling bad for the girl, the ghost woman came over to pat her head. 

"Um, Haunter, is that you?" asked the doll. To her surprise, the hand that touched her was not pale, rather, it was warm, soft, and graceful. The ghostly figure materialized sitting on the bed.

"Little girl, don't be sad. Lucas will be fine. I'll take care of him" Hinawa touched the girl's cheeks.

"Um, who.....who are you?" asked Little Sabrina. Being a little scared, she turned to see. In front of the girl was a sweet and kind woman, with brown hair like Sabrina's mother.

"Hehe, I'm a guardian angel. I came to take care of Lucas at your request" Hinawa said happily.  

"Ohh. Thanks *sniff*, Lucas deserves another chance. He is a very sweet boy. Sabrina would be very sad if something happened to him...." said Little Sabrina shedding a tear.

"Awww, don't worry. I'll make sure he's safe and sound. Try not to tell anyone about me..." Hinawa said goodbye to the girl, without first giving her a comforting goodnight kiss.

"*yawn* I'll keep the secret. Thank you, Missy Ghost...." the girl closed her eyes.

"Very good Ness. You have behaved wonderfully; it is time for you to go to sleep...." Paula went back to the toy box. Quite a few people gathered. Lisa informed them what had happened.

"Um....*sob*....." Ness ran desperately. Lisa stopped him with a hug.

"Paula.....*sniff* Paula said that she was going to kill my friend if I didn't satisfy her. Lucas doesn't deserve this..." Lisa tenderly touched Ness's head and gave a kiss to reassure him. He was scared.

"Well, Ness, I hope you behave as we agreed" Paula was going to leave the room, but....

"YOUNG LADY, YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT AND KINDNESS TO PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU, LIKE LUCAS, OR LITTLE SABRINA!!!!" Lisa raised her voice. She was angry.

"Lisa, be careful. Don't make her mad!!!" Ormond warned. 

"Paula treated her best friend like trash on a whim. And she mistreated the boy who kindly healed her wounds. She disgusts me more than Sabrina" Misty expressed with distaste.

"Selfish brat. That girl almost died trying to save your life, and that poor boy you almost killed was generous with you. THIS IS HOW YOU SHOW GRATITUDE??!!" Nurse Joy joined the discussion. Everyone said the worst about Paula as a person.

"Um....I.....I...." Paula felt embarrassed, almost like she was about to cry.

"Paula......*sniff* how could you? Little Sabrina was like your sister!!!" Ness yelled.

"*sniff* shut up......*sob*......SHUT UP...." Paula's eyes moistened. Tormented by her guilt feelings, the blonde giantess lost sight of the toy box.

"My dear, don't you think you were harsh with Paula?" Ormond asked.

"She must understand the pain her best friend went through" Lisa replied. The people in the miniature city began to enter the houses. The bedtime that Sabrina indicated was approaching.

*ZAAAAAP* On the outskirts of Saffron City, heavy rain was heard accompanied by thunders.

"Jeff, at least I can keep you company at night, right?" Tony asked.

"I'm sorry Tony. We must sleep separately. Mr. Ormond said that Sabrina will punish those who sleep together...." Jeff went to sleep in one of the houses with grief.

"*sniff* Jeff....." Tony lost sight of his dear friend. With denial, he went to sleep alone.

"Brrrr.....*cough* *COUGH!!!*" Ness started to feel very cold. Snot dripped from his nose.

"Honey, I would like the children and the weakest to sleep with us...." Lisa suggested. 

"*sniff* Lisa, we can't do that. Sabrina will punish us with a stay in the dungeon, or death if we disobey her orders. I'm sorry" the couple said goodbye to Ness.

"Hum....*sob* Lucas, please don't die!!!" Ness looked at the house where Lucas was, with tears blurring his vision. Red patted him on the back. The clock struck midnight.

"Sabrina.....*sniff* We need to talk....." Paula went to her room and approached her friend to apologize. Little Sabrina didn't answer, she was asleep placidly.

"Hum.....*sob* I must do something......" Paula thought of a plan to help Lucas.

"Sabrina......I hope you forgive me. PRAY!!!" Paula prayed from the bottom of her heart.

Lord God of Pokemon. If you're listening to me, I just want to say I'm sorry. I seriously harmed my best friend, and mistreated a pure and innocent soul. I don't deserve mercy. Please, give all your power to save Lucas's life. Amen *sniff*" Paula cried herself to sleep.

In her room, Sabrina planned to take a bath before bed to clear her mind.

"Hmmm, it's decided. Tomorrow we'll attack Blackthorn City" Sabrina thought. Suddenly.....

"I love to make you smile, my dear queen" Sabrina remembered Lucas's words. 

"No....*sniff*.....Uhmm...." Sabrina looked down at her red dress. It was stained with tears.

"Sabrina, all these people talk about the worst of you as a person. *sniff* But....you had compassion on me. You treated me like a loving mother"

"Wow, Sabrina, your family is beautiful. You can tell they love and support each other a lot"

"We can make up and be friends *cough* *COUGH* You seem like a sweet and nice girl"

"*cough* *COUGH!!!* *gasp* Agh, well....now you can go out, play, and still be together as a nice family hehehe" Sabrina was overwhelmed with various sweets thoughts around Lucas.

"Uhmmm....BUAAAAHH *sob*.....Why? *sniff*....Why can't I stop thinking about him?" Sabrina stared disconsolately at the ground from her knees. A puddle of tears surrounded her legs.

"Sabrina, don't cry. Save that boy's life if you want it so much" Sabrina received a telepathic message. Alakazam and Nancy entered the room with teleport.

"*sniff* Alakazam, Nancy, what are you doing here? YOU SHOULD BE OUTSIDE PROTECTING THE GYM!!!" Sabrina cried out, trying to hold back her tears.

"Sabrina, I can't follow your orders. The bond we have between us tells me you're not feeling well. I feel sad" Alakazam shed a tear. Nancy had a depressing face.

"*sigh* Um, when that sweet boy smiled just for me, after how I abused him....*sob*" Sabrina kept sobbing thinking worried about Lucas.

"I know you've grown fond to that child. Don't regret your wishes of happiness" said Nancy.

"But Nancy....*sniff*....Lucas is a slave!!! Paula told me that I shouldn't feel sorry for my own slaves if I want to take over the world" Sabrina protested.

"Sabrina, let's reason. Answer this: why did you start this plan?" Alakazam asked quite calmly.

"Well.....*sniff* I wanted to take revenge on all those people who have mistreated me and have prejudices against me. I want to be respected by the Pokemon world" commented Sabrina.

"Yes. And what else do you want...? Why did you form a bond with the girls?" Alakazam asked.

"Because.....*sniff* I feel lonely, and I wish I had friends" Sabrina replied.

"That's the answer. Sabrina, I've known you for several years. All those children full of vanity and arrogance were destroying you emotionally. Little Sabrina was born out of that desire of yours to be accompanied by someone. For a long time, you gave up your own happiness to satisfy family needs. Have a little self-love. You have a golden opportunity to make a new friend. A psychic friend" Alakazam lifted Sabrina's spirits.

"Sabrina, listen to your heart. The girls have felt sad for what they did...." said Nancy.

"Um......I......" Sabrina was hesitant. One of her Poke Balls levitated and popped open.

"Sabrina, cheer up. If you need my help, you can count on me!!!" Chimecho said through telepathy. Sabrina got up from the floor. A small smile appeared on her melancholy face.

"Thanks guys. *sniff* I'm going to save Lucas. Chimecho, wait for me in the room" Sabrina immediately went to take a bath. Chimecho approached the house where Lucas was and used Heal Bell with all his might. Hinawa patiently waited for everyone to sleep.

"Hmmm, that creature is using a psychic power for something...." Hinawa thought.

"Brrrr.....*cough* *COUGH* Oh god, I don't think I'll make it through the night...." Misty couldn't fall asleep. Her half-naked body in bikini was shivering with cold. She was still in pain from the electric shock received by Paula. In all the houses of the toy town, there was no good insulation against low temperatures, so everyone was cold.

"And that Chimecho....cough!!! What it's doing there?" Misty watched from one of the windows.

"Ah....*cough* *gasp* Where.....am I?" Lucas opened his eyes. He saw blurry and felt very weak.

"Ugh.....my bones *gulp*" Lucas touched his mouth. He lost a lot of blood.

"Oh....no.....L-L-LIFEUPPP Ω!!!" Lucas attempted to heal himself. Nothing happened.

"CHI-CHIMECHOOOO!!!" the Pokemon was struggling to keep the poor kid alive.

"Okey. Here I come, my pretty Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina finished her bath. She dressed in her clothes for the night. Sabrina was wearing a beautiful red sleeping robe similar to a Kimono. The pajamas had a short skirt, subtly exposing the beauty of her legs. Her lovely feet were decorated with black flip flops. The girl exuded a sweet scent of flowers.

"No.....I forgot....*gasp* I can't use my powers...." Lucas said despondently.

"*sniff* Am I.....going to die here?" Lucas lost all hope of surviving.

*BOOOM* *BOOOOM* *BOOOOOOOOM* The buildings shook slightly.

"Those huge heavy stomps.....must be her" Misty thought. The ground-shakings grew in intensity. In the darkened room, a gigantic female figure was approaching one of the houses.

"Lucas......I came to save you" said the giant woman in a soft low voice.

"Uh....?" Lucas was about to lose consciousness. He heard the roof of his house being removed. Immediately afterwards, a graceful giant hand delicately surrounded his small body.

*ZAAAAAP* Lightning momentarily illuminated the darkness of the gym. Lucas could make out Sabrina's sweet face, looking at him sadly.

"*gasp* Oh....*cough*....Sabrina.....*sniff*" Lucas cried with happiness. The boy affectionately hugged one of her fingers. Sabrina shared her psychic energy, but it was too late.

"No.....*sniff*" Sabrina had no words to express her sadness. She noticed that Lucas's body was severely damaged. In his room there was a pool of blood.

"Lucas....*sob* I'm sorry, you didn't deserve this...." Sabrina felt depressed. Misty also cried.

"You came to see me.....*cough* I'm.....so.....happy...." Lucas exhaled his last breath.

"Lucas.....*sniff* Uaaaa, Lucas, don't die!!!" Sabrina surrounded Lucas with a hug.

"*sigh* I'm a horrible mother. *sob* Um, I couldn't save my son..." Hinawa wept silently.

"Jynx? JYNX, JYNX!!!! HYP? HYPNO!!!" in the middle of the storm, in the outside, Sabrina's Pokemon saw the unimaginable: HO-OH, THE LEGENDARY POKEMON, PASSED THROUGH THE SKIES, its feathers left a magical trail of hope over the gym. 

"*sniff* Uhmmm, I lost a friend, and it's my fault!!!" Sabrina was still crying, but.....

"CHI? CHIMECHO!!!" Chimecho glowed. His psychic powers increased exponentially. He performed his Heal Bell move again to try reviving Lucas.

"Lucas....Lucas, can you hear me?" Sabrina asked. Much of the burns on his body disappeared, but he couldn't open his eyes. The breath did not pass through his nose.

"Lucas....don't leave me" in one last attempt, Sabrina brought her warm, soft lips closer.

*SMOOCH* Misty watched Lucas receive a beautiful kiss from the giant girl on his cheek.

"Ummm....." Lucas slowly began to react. He half opened his eyes, and blushed when he saw the face of the giant woman he loves so much, adorned with an affectionate smile.

"Hehehe. My pretty doll, I am so happy to see you alive...." Sabrina hugged Lucas.

"Um...BUAAAAHHH, Sabrina, *sob* thanks...." Lucas burst into tears. The giant woman delicately caressed his tiny face, and dried his tears. Her hands protected him from the cold of the night.

"Aww this is so cute and romantic. It's nice to see the sweet side of Sabrina in action" said Misty.

"Sabrina.....I owe you. Take good care of my son, please" thought Hinawa.

"Lucas....I was very mean to you. I hope you can forgive me" expressed Sabrina in a sad tone.

"Hehe, I forgive you, my sweet queen...." Lucas kissed Sabrina's fingers. The giant woman blushed.

"Dawww, Lucas, you're not like those horrible people. You are cute, polite, friendly, generous, and you understand well the pain it is for me to lose a friend" Sabrina brought Lucas closer to her face.

"Please, sleep with me. You could get sick if you expose your body to the cold" Sabrina cuddled the shrunken boy against her face. Lucas turned pink at Sabrina's suggestion.

"Ommm, great, I will gladly accompany you....AAAA...ACHOOO!!!" Lucas sneezed.

"Poor thingy. Your dear queen Sabrina will give you the warmth and affection you deserve" the giant woman left the room with her shrunken child resting in her hand.

"Um.....Ohhhh" Lucas looked down, and carefully observed the majestic sandaled feet that caused those powerful giant footsteps. Sabrina's feet were as beautiful and elegant as her hands.

"*gulp*" Lucas saw one of Sabrina's giant hands cover his body. His heartbeats raced.

"No....Buaahh *sob* don't crush me!!!" Lucas covered his head and body, afraid that Sabrina would try to break his bones like last time. After all, he was at the mercy of a powerful lady of monstrous proportions, capable of killing him with a simple squeeze.

"...... *sniff* Lucas, do you think I look like a monster?" the giant woman paused for a moment. The boy turned, and met the depressing face of Sabrina. Her gentle bluish purple eyes with delightful eyelashes tenderly cried out for affection.

"Um.... *sob* Sabrina......I'm sorry" Lucas also started to cry. He didn't want to make his beloved giant queen sad. The boy reached out with his small hands, and gently touched Sabrina's face.

"Sabrina, you are a noble and merciful soul who saved my life. Your outer beauty is only comparable to the kindness in your heart. I wanna be with you" Lucas said fondly. Sabrina felt great happiness upon receiving the respect and affection that she longed for so much.

"Mmmm, hehehe...." Sabrina let out a sweet giggle, and then she brought her nose close to nuzzle Lucas. The giantess and her doll gave each other an affectionate nuzzle. That adorable moment had nothing to envy to the couples of Pokemon birds in spring.

"Sorry if I scared you, my sweet little dolly. I just want to tuck you with my hands. I won't hurt you...." the giant woman covered the child again with her hand as if it were a blanket. Lucas's fear of Sabrina gradually dissipated. He felt happy being surrounded by those precious, soft, and warm fingers that protected him from the cold.

"Hehe, Sabrina, your hands smell so good...." Lucas was drawn to the sweet lavender scent of Sabrina's fingers. The giantess laughed and blushed even more.

"*cough* Well....Lucas will surely be fine. But what will become of me, and the other people?" Misty said worriedly, her body trembled and her throat felt scratchy from coughing.

"*gasp* *cough* Someone....anyone, please. Help us...." Misty exclaimed desperately. She was the only person still awake in the toy box. Her hope was fading, but...

"Don't worry. I am here to protect you...." Misty saw that the roof of her house was removed.

"YIKEEEES....WHO IS THERE??!!" Misty shivered. A female voice spoke to her.

"Hehehe.....Hello, nice to meet you" Hinawa materialized in physique.

"AAAGHHH, ANOTHER GIANTESS!!! Don't hurt me..." Misty ran scared to the corner of the house. Hinawa reached out her hand, and patted the poor girl. 

"Shhhh, don't cry dear. I promise to help everyone here" for some reason, Misty felt comforted. The ghost woman continued to touch her cheeks. Despite how terrifying it seemed to interact with a ghost, the redhead felt those displays of affection like that of a loving mother.

"Thank you, ghost lady *cough*" Misty kept coughing.

"Poor girl. I'll go get you a blanket and something to eat...." Hinawa went looking for things to help the shrunken people. Haunter was levitating next to her.

"Wow, Haunter, are you working together with that woman to save us?" Misty asked. Haunter nodded happily. The redhead from Cerulean City felt motivated.

"Here we are, welcome, enjoy it!" Lucas looked around Sabrina's room excitedly. As much as he hated the comparison, he easily noted that Sabrina was almost as big of a toy fanatic as Porky. The room was beautifully decorated with pink and white walls. Near the desk was a shelf stocked with a large collection of dolls, arranged methodically from largest to smallest. In the surroundings, all kinds of toys were arranged: cars, trains, dollhouses, planes, cubes, balls....

A pink curtain decorated the luxurious bed with pink sheets, worthy of belonging to a princess.

"Wow, Sabrina, your room is amazing! I would have loved to live with the luxuries that you have, and all those toys!!!" Lucas exclaimed happily.

"Thank you dear. You have good taste like Paula" answered Sabrina.

"That toy racetrack looks fun....ACHOOOO!!!" Lucas kept sneezing. He had fever.

"My god Lucas, your shirt is ripped! Leave it to me...." Sabrina used her mental power to perform a change of clothes. Lucas was dressed in warm thick pajamas from one of her dolls.

"This will cure you in no time" Sabrina brought in some herbal medicine for cold, obtained from Cassandra's pharmacy. Within minutes, Lucas felt better.

*growwwwl* An intense sound of a growling stomach echoed through the bedroom.

"Oh! My poor little doll is hungry. I was so cruel to not feed you sooner....do you want me to get you something to eat, little Lucas?" Sabrina asked. Lucas nodded.

"Alright, I'll make you something delicious! In the meantime, you can have fun with some of my toys" Sabrina extended her palm, and lifted Lucas to make him choice.

"Mmmm, oohhh, Sabrina, that toy box looks pretty!!!" Lucas pointed at a miniature city. The streets were illuminated with lamps, vegetation and other decorations made of Legos. A ferris wheel illuminated with various colors stood out among the buildings, giving a friendly atmosphere.

"This is one of my favorite cities. I used to build miniature cities myself since I was a child to give my cute dolls a comfortable home" explained Sabrina.

"Amazing! There is even a train!!! Can I get on, can I, please?" Lucas jumped excitedly.

"Yes. Enjoy it..." the giant woman approached the city where the train was. 

"Heeheehee..." Sabrina raised one of her giant legs and curled it over. 

"Huh? Wheeee, Hahahaha...!" Sabrina used Confusion, and carefully moved Lucas. The boy slid down her thighs as if it were a slide, arriving safely at her giant black flip flops.

"Hahaha! Lucas, you tickle my feet" giant Sabrina giggled.

"YEAAAHH, Woo-hoo!!!" Lucas ran happily towards the toy train. The switch got turned on.

"Bon voyage, Lucas!" the train moved around the miniature city. Sabrina went into the kitchen.

(Little Sabrina opened her eyes. She woke up in a very familiar place in the light of the full moon)

"Hum, isn't this the Saffron City Forest?" the doll felt that she was experiencing a deja vu.

"I knew I shouldn't have listened to you!!! Now we won't be able to get out of here Misty" through the dense fog, the dolly saw a boy she met before. He was arguing with someone.

"And you?!!! Your sense of direction is so bad that you can't even find yourself in a mirror!" Misty responded angrily. Brock was trying to calm the boys down.

"Hehehee, it's Ash and his friends" Little Sabrina was tempted to make the same joke of running off the cliff, and trick Ash into falling.

"Hahaha. Hehehehee...." the girl played with her white ball in the darkness of the forest.

"Um, hello? You live here?" Ash Ketchum asked.

"Heheheeehe!!!" the little girl in the white dress started to run.

"Hey, please don't go!!!" Ash followed Little Sabrina like on that occasion.

"Gaaaahhh....Sabrina....Go....b....a....c....k" a spooky telepathic voice echoed in the girl's mind. 

"*gulp* No.....Uhmmm, I'm scared...." Little Sabrina thought. For some inexplicable reason, the mist was turning into a chaotic blood-red color. She stopped running.

"Please, we need information!" the girl turned to see Ash and his group. Unbeknownst to them, a misshapen mass of dark energy was approaching in the distances of the forest.

"No....*sniff* LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" the girl ran frightened. Something was following her.

"Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina...." the disturbing voice continued to manifest itself in the dolly's mind. The girl looked up, and she saw the sky littered with repulsive images of fetuses crying in pain. Her body trembled uncontrollably.

"There's.....no ....E....S....C...A...P....E" a giant misshapen eyeless face froze the poor girl.

"AAAAAGHHH!!!! G-G-GIYGAS!!!!" the girl was cornered by the same unnatural looking creature that she met thanks to Paula. Its psychic force prevented her from moving.

"H-H-HELP M-M-ME, BUAAAHHH!!!" Little Sabrina's body got wrapped in red tentacles. She was getting closer to the disturbing smiling face of Giygas. A huge static surrounded the area.

"ASHH!!! WE NEED TO HELP THAT GIRL!!!" Brock yelled worriedly.

"My pokedex....D-D-DOES NOT SHOW DATA!!!" Ash and his friends began to feel terrified.

"Give me your hand!!!" Ash Ketchum tried to save Little Sabrina. 

".....friends" Giygas extended several tentacles that hit the hearts of the children.

"Uhh....*sniff* NOOOO!!!" everything turned red. Ash and his friends screamed in agony. The boys' skin melted and their eyes popped out of their sockets. The nauseating red abomination fed on the bodies and grew larger. The poor girl's heart was beating a thousand.

"H-H-HELP. HELP ME *sob* G-GO AWAY!!!" the girl screamed desperately. Giygas just smiled.

".....friends....I'm....H.....A......P......P......Y" Giygas levitated some corpses with its telekinesis as if they were rag dolls. Little Sabrina looked in horror and.....

SHE REALIZED THAT THEY WERE THE LIFELESS BODIES OF PAULA AND ADULT SABRINA.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Little Sabrina screamed loudly.

"Sa-Sabrina!!! Don't be scared, I'm here!!!" the dolly felt a heartwarming hug from someone.

"Awww, my poor little cinnamon roll, did you have a nightmare?" Paula asked fondly.

"Uhh...*sniff*....BUAAAHH, GIYGAS WILL EAT ME!!!" Little Sabrina trembled with fear.

"Don't be scared, my sweet little sister. I'm here to protect you....*MUACK*" Paula kissed her.

"........" the teal haired girl lowered her head, feeling sad. 

"Sabrina......*sniff* you're sad about what I did tonight, right?" Paula was heartbroken.

"........" Little Sabrina nodded silently.

"Sabrina....*sob* I acted like a horrible person. I feel really bad and disappointed of myself" Paula reached out her hand and lovingly touched the part of the body where the doll's heart was.

"What you did for me.....was such a noble gesture. *sniff* Um, I was a fool girl who didn't appreciate what you and that gentle blond boy have done for me...." Paula said through tears.

"*cough* *cough* Paula.....I want to tell you something...." the girl Sabrina tried to talk.

"I KNOW....*sniff* I'm sorry. I'm a disgusting friend. I did a lot of damage to you, and your adult alter ego. *sigh* I deserve to enter among those people that big Sabrina has shrunk...." Paula could not contain her sadness. Little Sabrina looked at her friend.

"Paula, you're not a disgusting friend. I like being with you" the dolly smiled at her friendly.

"Um.....thanks Sabrina. I'll try to prevent arrogance and selfishness from interfering with our beautiful friendship again. *sniff* I don't know what I would do without your company" said Paula.

"*cough* Hehe, Paula.....no one is perfect. As Mrs. Lisa told me, we all make mistakes" commented the dolly. Paula was stunned to hear that name.

"Sabrina, did you even talk to the mother of your adult alter ego?" asked Paula.

"Yep. The lady treated me with respect and affection. Paula.....I want you to understand something. The 3 of us promised to stick together as a family, and join forces to punish those people who treated my older sister horribly. But...." Little Sabrina shared her reflection with Paula

"Yes sister?" Paula listened carefully.  

"....I don't think all the dolls in the toy box are bad people. Mrs. Lisa cheered me up, she forgave my actions from years ago, and has been concerned about my health. *cough* Lucas clearly wants amends his actions, and be our friend" said the girl Sabrina.

"Sabrina, you're right. I'm thinking of giving that blond boy another chance. I used my psychic powers to pray for his well-being tonight" Paula informed the dolly.

"Paula, thank you. You'll see how Lucas will become our friend" said the girl enthusiastically.

"Sabrina, so......can you forgive me?" Paula looked into the eyes of her best friend.

"Heeheehee...." Little Sabrina snuggled up next to Paula. The blonde interpreted it as a "yes"

"Hahaha, come here, my pretty dolly!" Paula hugged her friend, giving her warmth.

"Paula....do you think Picky is okay?" the dolly remembered the friend she met at Onett.

"Yes. Thanks to you, he is in a better place, with the family he deserves" Paula patted her head.

"*yawn* Good night, Paula..." the 2 psychic girls slept hugging each other.

"Here you have. Enjoy it" Hinawa brought Misty an appetizing piece of apple.

"Great! *nom nom nom*" the shrunken girl ate the fruit with a ravenous appetite. 

"I also brought several pieces of apple for the prisoners. All the people will have blankets to survive the cold nights...." Hinawa levitated with her telekinesis many ripped pieces of clothes that she obtained from Sabrina's old clothes closet, while the girls slept.

"You are a very generous person. Hmm tell me, what is your name? I suspect that you are related to someone here...." Misty looked at the face of the ghostly giant woman. She could tell that she vaguely resembled Sabrina's mom when she was turned into a doll. However, her cheeks, eyes and gentle expression reminded her of Lucas....

"Oh. My name is Hinawa. I am indeed the deceased relative of one of the people in the toy box, but I prefer not to reveal that. I want you to keep my presence here a secret" commented Hinawa. Misty promised not to say anything about it. Hinawa asked her name.

"I'm Misty, the Cerulean City Mermaid. It's a pleasure!" Misty said cordially. Hinawa petted her.

"I see you are a very sweet girl. I will do my best to take care of you, and all those poor people!" Hinawa expressed determinedly. She was stealthily checking the other houses....

"Um, Mrs. Hinawa, could you do me a favor?" Misty requested.

"Yes. Tell me dear" Hinawa listened to the shrunken girl.

"Don't give warmth or food to the person in the yellow house..." Misty pointed spitefully at the house where the insolent Damian was staying.

"*sigh* I'm sorry Misty. I cannot fulfill your request" Hinawa refused.

"Eh? But why not?" Misty felt disappointed.

"Misty.....a human life, it's still that, something of value. Life is a beautiful gift that God has given us. It motivates us to squeeze the best out of it, and help our neighbors to live in a better world. A person who truly loves his life, is altruistic with his own" Hinawa said.

"Forgive me, Mrs. Hinawa. I really don't wish death on anyone..." Misty bowed her head.

"Awww, I know, Misty. I'm glad you understand how valuable it is to live" replied Hinawa. The ghost giantess put pieces of apples and blankets on the people in each of the houses.

"PSI HEALING α!" Hinawa used a psychic technique to heal some of the people's ailments.

"My healing abilities are not very advanced, but I do my best..." Hinawa said.

"Seem right. In the distance there is a black box known as the dungeon..." Misty informed.

"Mrs. Hinawa, let's go. Those people have suffered severe whipping..." Haunter guided Hinawa.

"Wheee!!!....Ohhh hahaha" back in the bedroom, Lucas felt a ticklish sensation. He soon realized that his body was wrapped between her gigantic fingers. The boy was lifted from the floor. He didn't complain, though, he loved the feel of Sabrina's soft, warm, and smooth skin. 

"Hehehe! Did you like the train ride, my handsome doll?" Sabrina touched gently her toy.

"Yeah...OW, Hahahaha, Sabrina...." the blond boy let out soft moans of happiness and pleasure. The gentle giant Sabrina had little Lucas overpowered with tickles.

"Okay, it's time to eat, little friend" Sabrina said. The giantess lay down on her bed with pink sheets, and used her teleport ability. She brought the plate of food.

"Oh....Sabrina is quite a beauty" thought Lucas blushing. Sabrina sat him down on her lap. The boy was privileged to contemplate the divine landscape, composed of the glamorous curves of the giant girl, starting from her stunning thighs, to her pretty feet in sandals.

"Yumy, Sabrina, the food smells delicious!" Lucas sniffed the exquisite aroma of the smoked Farfetch'd soup painstakingly prepared by his giant queen.

"Lucas, here comes the train!!!" Sabrina used Confusion and brought a spoon to Lucas's mouth.

"Hey Sabrina!!! It is not necessary to pamper myself as much as a baby, I am 12....!!! *gulp*" the tiny boy felt him roughly swallow the huge spoon with food. He almost drowned.

"Oh, fo-forgive me Lucas....I did it unintentionally!!!" Sabrina apologized nervously.

"Um, no problem, Sabrina. You're so funny, I love that hehehe" Lucas laughed. The little boy's giggles made giant Sabrina's heart rejoice.

*The psychic duo enjoyed the delicious food. They played a game of cards and had a nice friendly talk through the night. Lucas felt that he lived the best night of his life*

"Wow, Sabrina, that premonition ability is great, you swept the floor with me!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Oh, come on Lucas. You should value your skills more. After losing several games, you managed to beat me once by using your telepathy" Sabrina tried to cheer Lucas up.

"Mmm, you know something Lucas, if you and Paula had been my apprentices before, I would have had a light of hope to brighten my life...." Sabrina commented.

"Oh! And that light would have been like this? PKK FLAAASHH!!!" Lucas generated a psychic light from his head. The green projectile exploded, lighting the bedroom like a phosphorescent lamp.

"Lucas, I was speaking metaphorically!" Sabrina laughed.

"Hahaha....Sabrina, the night was spectacular, it was so much fun!!!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Yes....it was unforgettable, hehehee" answered Sabrina, feeling happy. Both psychics looked at each other with serene and smiling expressions. Sabrina felt that she was looking at that boy with whom she was never able to form a friendship in her childhood. On the other hand, Lucas was in love with the giant girl: the evil monster with a cold personality that he thought he knew, showed him the true side of her person. Those captivating eyes, those pleasant giggles, that playful attitude, and that gentle affection comparable to that of his deceased mother Hinawa, reflected the purity and innocence of a cute and sweet girl who only wants to make friends.

"Sabrina.....Ummm....Erm.....I...." Lucas muttered, unsure how to express what he was trying to say without sounding impolite to Sabrina.

"Yes? Is something wrong, Lucas....?" Sabrina listened to the boy curiously.

"Well....it's just....you're so different from how those people have described you. You are a very nice girl to hang out with. Hehe, you're not a monster" Lucas said amiably.

"......." Sabrina was silent for a moment. She seemed as if something was tormenting her.

"Lucas.....I guess now you understand the enormous pain I've had to go through...." Sabrina murmured. Lucas noticed that her red sleeping robe was stained with tears.

"Sabrina, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..." Lucas replied.

"*sniff* It's not your fault dear...." Sabrina levitated Lucas to a cabinet with several photos of important events in her life. She wanted to share her afflictions.

"How cute! Are you as a child? I see you love flowers like me, hehehe..." Lucas looked at the photo of Sabrina holding some roses with her family. But he noticed that not everything was happiness.

"Sabrina....what happened to your smile? And why do you look so lonely, and depressed? *sniff* Um....what are those newspaper clippings that talk horrible about you?" Lucas started to cry.

"..........." Without saying a word, Sabrina hugged Lucas, and used her telepathic powers.

*Sabrina shared past visions of her life. Lucas found out about how she received abuse from her classmates, her hard training to become stronger, the birth of Little Sabrina, the loss of her smile, and rejection from various people*

"That....*sniff* is so sad. I'm really sorry" Lucas said sadly. 

"Lucas, I know I did bad things. *sniff* Even Little Sabrina feels sorry for trying to indulge my arrogant desire for more knowledge...." Sabrina commented sorrowfully.

"*SMASH* AHHH!!! *sob* When I see everyone else around me, chatting, laughing and joking with their friends.....makes me feel very sad and lonely" Sabrina slapped her bed.

"Sabrina, don't be sad, you have Paula and Little Sabrina...." Lucas tried to comfort her.

"Um....*sniff* I was trying by all possible means to prove that I'm a good person, starting from 0, but even the society around me started to fear me. On one occasion, the crimes in Saffron City increased. They found out that they used psychic Pokemon to control the minds of children and kidnap them. There were deaths involved. *sob* but, to me.......BUAAAHHH, they blamed me for everything. I.....I am not a monster!!!" Sabrina sobbed.

"That's not fair!!! *sniff* They prejudice you for things from the past!" Lucas shouted.

"I still remember paparazzi coming to my gym to make my life miserable. They took pictures of me getting rid of rotten meat. Immediately, that group of sensationalists assumed that I tortured innocent children and killed them for pleasure. I....*sniff* I was just throwing out bits of Haunter's favorite food. Sometimes those awful people came to ask me questions, treating me as if I were the monstrosity of a laboratory. My social life didn't help at all..." Sabrina explained.

"Sabrina....*sob* that society is repulsive and cruel, the real monsters are them!!!" Lucas identified with Sabrina. He immediately recalled his harsh life under the corrupt society of the Pigmask Army, led by the chubby boy, 3 years ago. Lucas started to climb one of Sabrina's arms.

"*sniff* Lucas....what are you doing?" *SMOOCH* Lucas kissed the giantess on the cheek.

"Awwww, Sabrina, don't be sad. *sniff* Even if the whole world is against you, I want you to know that I will always be there for you. You are a beautiful misunderstood person" the little boy hugged Sabrina's cheek. Hinawa's ghost watched the scene, feeling blessed:

"Flint and I have raised you very well. You are such a gentleman with the ladies, Lucas. Poor Sabrina. You will see that things will improve in your life. You have a family that loves you"

"Hehe.....I see you like using 'PK Love' against me, Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina joked.

"Yep. That is a psychic power that was born from my heart. Love is my favorite thing" Lucas said.

"Nice. *sniff* Years ago I thought that the power of love....must be some kind of psychic power. I see I wasn't wrong" said Sabrina kissing little Lucas. Both were preparing to sleep, waiting for the start of another beautiful day to be together as friends....

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 13: Lucas and Sabrina - The Psychic Duo (1/2) by GtsSandalsFan

The full moon fervently illuminated the streets of Saffron City. After a series of altercations and sad moments, the girls decided to accept Lucas as a new member of the family. Sabrina and her little doll were on the bed. They talked a bit before going to sleep.

"Interesting. So, you come from another dimension like Paula. Tell me, what other strange animals did you meet on your adventure, apart from this Fox McCloud?" Sabrina asked.

"Well, we did come across a blue spiked animal that ran faster than a bullet. He was able to turn into a ball and roll on the floor with the power of momentum" Lucas commented. 

"He saved us from Tabuu. I wanted to ask his name, but he left..." Lucas hung his head.

"The way you describe him, he could be a good match for Whitney's Miltank" she replied.

"Of course. Sabrina, your doll collection is very nice. Especially those dolls that look like Paula and me" Lucas looked at the smallest dolls in the group on top of the shelf. The one that resembled him wore a white shirt, green shorts, and a blue fanny pack. Next to it was the blonde doll that Ash Ketchum accidentally stumbled upon in the bathtub.

"Oh yeah. Hehehe, Mr. and Mrs. Goldie Head were my best friends along with my second personality in my childhood. They were always there to cheer me on" said Sabrina.

"Speaking of your childhood......haven't you thought about reconciling with your family?" he asked.

"NO!!!! GRRRRR, I WISH THEY ROT IN MISERY, ESPECIALLY THAT OLD WICKED ADAM IN THE GRAVE!!!!" Sabrina yelled remembering her uncle. Her hairs stood on end.

"........." Lucas lay down on the bed, covering his ears. Sabrina's red eyes terrified him.

"*sigh* I'm sorry, Lucas" Sabrina poked the trembling boy with her giant finger. She slowly began to slide it down until Lucas let out sweet giggles. Sabrina explained her situation: 

"It is impossible for me to empathize with my family. They took my childhood away from me. My uncle led me to the destruction of my reputation as a person. By the time I got my smile back, everything got worse. I tried to ask my parents for help, but they were busy. When I talked about how I had a hard time socializing, or the pain of being mocked for my little girl attitude, Ormond would say things like 'come on Sabrina, you're 20, act like someone of your age'..."

"It's sad not having family or friends to support you *sniff*" Lucas expressed sadly.

"That's right. They saw my happiness superficially. Smile is not enough to have a happy life. Even though I was the most prestigious psychic trainer, my achievements didn't make me happy" Sabrina looked at the collection of photos of her training and having Pokemon battles.

"Wow! Sabrina, are you using a psychic power there?" Lucas looked curiously at one of the photos.

"Yes. It's a technique I invented. I baptized it as "ESP Prodigy Psywave". It allows you to launch a burst of devastating psychic waves at the opponent. But it only works in the company of 2 or more psychic users. The energy released by this attack is such that I can mega evolve my Alakazam without needing a mega stone" explained Sabrina proudly.

"*whistle* Amazing!!! I would like to see that power in action!" Lucas exclaimed excitedly.

"Eheheh, you and Paula aren't the only ones showing off their powers. The most powerful psychics in the Pokemon world develop techniques to dominate the highest ranked Pokemon. Besides, without basic self-defense skills, we'd be easy prey for thieves" Sabrina said.

"Mmmm you know Sabrina, I don't blame you for holding a grudge against your family. One of my friends went through something similar. He was born in a home where he was raised to be a thief. Since childhood, his father trained him to steal an important object from my universe, and protect my people. The man physically and emotionally abused him, always calling him 'a moron'. One day he got fed up and decided to leave the village for 3 years. He felt sad" Lucas remembered Duster.

"Your friend is a thief? I see..." Sabrina thought of the 3 Stooges from Kanto. Lucas yawned.

"Hehehee, time to sleep, cutie thing!" the giant girl took off her sandals, and covered little Lucas with the pink blankets from her bed. Next, giant Sabrina hugged him tightly against her chest, wrapping the shrunken child in her majestic hands. Lucas blushed. 

"Mmmmm, Sabrina, you have a natural talent for crafts. Those miniature cities and dolls you made are splendid. You should use your beautiful hands to gladden the hearts of children with your creations..." Lucas commented feeling tired.

"Hah! Don't overdo the flattery, Lucas. Remember that you are still my slave!" she said firmly.

"Um, okay...." Lucas's face became very sad. He feared to continue receive physical abuse.

"However, since you're a good boy, I could give you a more considerate treatment and a lighter workload, Mr. Goldie Head *BOOP*" Sabrina touched Lucas's nose as a sign of confidence.

"Th-thank you Sabrina, you're the best *yawn*" the blonde boy's eyes slowly closed. The soft fabric of Sabrina's Kimono-patterned robe, coupled with her warm body heat, and those lovely bluish-purple eyes that gazed at him longing to play, made the boy feel like he was in heaven. It was like seeing a chick sleeping in the nest.

"Good night, my lovely doll. Sleep will do good for your psychic powers" said giant Sabrina as she gently touched little Lucas's hair. The boy fell asleep. Sabrina's Pokemon guarded the Saffron gym. Alakazam and Nancy were feeling quite motivated.

"Nancy, can you feel that overflowing feeling of happiness welling up in our spirits?" Alakazam asked looking at the pink Gardevoir. She nodded.

"Our talk helped our trainer. I can also feel that Little Sabrina is happily sleeping with her friend. I knew that Paula was going to intervene in some way" said Alakazam.

"Yep. *LOOOOOOM* Heheehe, my cute Zamy, do you think I look pretty?" the Pokemon maid grew in size, and used attract on Alakazam. Nancy easily exceeded 80 meters.

"......." Alakazam turned his head, blushing. He steepled his fingers nervously.

"Hahaha, Zamy, you are as calm and serious as ever. Don't feel embarrassed, you'll see that the generous god Arceus will bless us with a nice gift, dear" Nancy winked at him.

*ZAAAAAAP* "Heeheehee, these storm bolts tickle me. If you want, I can hug you to protect you from the rain, Zamy-poo!" Nancy giggled playfully.

"I-I-I can use my psychic powers to keep me safe from the cold, thank you!" Alakazam replied. In the surroundings of the gym, no one dared to enter the danger zone, except for 3 individuals.

"I DON'T WANNA GO, I DON'T WANNA GO, I DON'T WANNA GO, BUAAAH!" James cried like a girl.

"*SMACK* James, you're coming with us!!! We have to do this mission for the boss!!!" Jessie was dragging James across the ground. Team Rocket was on a reconnaissance mission.

"Come on James, I don't think it's that bad. We just need to set up the balloon in some blind spot in Saffron City, and bingo. Who knows, we could even sell the information we obtained to the authorities, and get easy money, HAHAHA" Meowth exclaimed enthusiastically.

"I don't think it's a bad idea, but I refuse your suggestion. Guys, I'm sick of us being a bunch of losers who only serve to help the good guys. We have always failed to capture the twerp's Pikachu. I don't want to spoil this opportunity to do a mission well" Jessie marched determinedly through the rain. Her companions followed her.

"Ummm, I'm hungry....." Nancy patted her stomach. She went in the direction of the forest.

*BOOOOM BOOOOOOM* Huge footsteps began to sound, getting louder.

"AAAAAHHH, THE WITCH IS COMING FOR US!!!!" Meowth panicked.

"GET OFF MEOWTH, YOU RUIN MY HAIR!!!" Jessie was furious.

"Shhhh, b-b-be quiet" James reassured the group. They hid among the trees.

*BOOOOOM* "Gar? Gar-Gardevooooir *nom nom*" Nancy happily ate the fruits from various trees. She savored her food as if it were a popsicle.

"She is a giant Gardevoir. She must come from the Orange Archipelago" Meowth muttered.

"Hmmm, I think she's a specimen beauty. We should take this goddess of the Pokemon world to the boss, I'm sure he'll love it!" James commented pulling out a rose.

"James! What does that low class elf have that I don't, huh???" Jessie exclaimed enviously.

"Gar.....?" the giant maid looked around her. She sniffed at something familiar.

"Buahhhh, she's going to eat us up" Meowth whimpered. James held on tight to the tree.

"Gar....GAAAARRRR HEHEHE" Nancy gave soft moans and caressed her cheeks. In front of her was a luscious pinkan berry tree. Team Rocket saw the giantess lick her lips.

"*gulp* Gu-guys, from this tree grows those fruits that we stumbled upon on that pink Pokemon island. How did this thing get here?" Jessie asked a little confused.

"Who knows, maybe in the municipality they hired botanists to remodel the forest, and gather exotic vegetation to attract tourists...AAAAGH" the tree was lifted.

"........." Nancy closed her eyes blushing, and brought her white lips closer. She wanted to show respect towards the exquisite delicacy that she hadn't tasted in a long time. 

"MUACK" James felt blessed by fate. Nancy opened her eyes.

"Gar? GAR-GARDEVOOIIIR!!!" with much joy, the giant maid took Team Rocket captive.

"BOO-HOO! WHY DO WE ALWAYS END UP IN THE WRONG PLACE??!!" Jessie sobbed.

"Heehehe Voir! Gar Gardevoiiiir!" Nancy squeezed Team Rocket between her cheeks.

"AAYEEEE, YOU SPOILED GIRL, YOU SHOULD TREAT YOUR DOLLS BETTER!" Meowth screamed as he was suffocated by the huge Pokegirl's pink hands.

"Huh? Gar....?" the fun was over for the giant Gardevoir. Her dolls vanished.  

"*gulp*....I can't feel my legs. Why is everything dark?" Jessie thought.

"Uhmm....*sniff* Waaaaaah!!! Buaaaahhhh!!!" Nancy fell to her knees and began to cry.

"For Arceus's sake, Nancy, stop crying like a Ralts in the Pokemon Day Care, you'll have all the dolls you want on your mission tomorrow, don't be stupid!!" Alakazam yelled.

"Alakazam, you know her better than we do. Be nice to Nancy" Hypno suggested.

"But she is an adult Pokemon. She should act her age!" Alakazam was upset.

"Madam Sabrina will be angry with this scandal. Just give the babe what she wants" Jynx said.

"*sigh* Okay, Nancy.....I'll be your doll. Happy?" Alakazam tried to reason with the giantess.

"Oh....Heeheehee!!" the giant maid blushed, and affectionately grabbed little Alakazam to pamper him with kisses. Then she hugged her doll putting him on the lap of her dress.

"You're as tantrum as Sabrina when they break her a toy, you know?" Alakazam protested.

"Hahahaha, my beloved Zamy-poo....." excitedly, Nancy touched him gently on his favorite part to be petted. She could be a headache at times, but Alakazam couldn't help but be charmed by her warm smile, her beautiful deep ruby red eyes, and that playful girlish personality that was as pure as the sweetest side of his trainer.

"It's a relief that my comrades out there know how to control the disturbances" Sabrina thought.

"Hehe, Lucas, you look so cute when you sleep. You are like a little angel....." before sleeping, the giantess took one last look at the little creature that slept in her hands. That silky golden hair with an upswept quiff, that face identical to that of her childhood friends, and those pink cheeks brimming with innocence, made Sabrina feel like she had a doll of the highest kind.

Sabrina tried to give him a warmly goodnight kiss. But...

"AGH, guys, the witch caught us!!!" Meowth exclaimed scared.

"*gulp* Buaaaah, this place disturbs me.....!!!" James yelled desperately.

"James, look on the bright side. At least we're not cornered by aggressive Gyarados" the famous trio of clowns from the Pokemon world came to her room turned into dolls.

"*sigh* What was missing...." she said annoyed. The dolls were inside a metal trunk. Sabrina got up to see the rowdy trio that she caught with her pokeballs.

"Sabrina, what are you doing with that little twerp you have in your hand?!!" Jessie asked.

"She'll surely use the brat as a human sacrifice, or for a spell...." James said. 

"Yes, like all her victims. Imagine how many children she may have killed...." added Meowth. 

"Silence, fools! My poor little friend needs to sleep! Do not bother us, or else I'll kill you!!!" the giant queen intimidated Team Rocket with her fiery red-eyed glare.

"TEAM ROCKET HAS BEEN LOCKED UP AGAIN!!!!" the trunk lid was closed.

"*yawn* Better to have the trunk in the game room. Hehe, good night, my cute Mr. Goldie Head, sorry for the inconvenience *SMOOCH*" Lucas slept protected in Sabrina's hands. The boy opened his eyes. He was hoping to meet Sabrina, but another place was in store for him.

"Um....*cough*..." the blond boy felt his breath catch. Heavy smoke surrounded him.

"HELP!!!!" "SAVE US!!!" "I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE RUBBLE!!!" "WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!"

"*cough*.....Eh, what's going on?" Lucas heard various cries of people asking for help. With his telekinesis he dispersed the smoke. In the distance he heard some animals running away.

"No, it is not possible!!!" Lucas looked around in horror. His eyes contemplated the vivid reflection of that moment when a group of heartless people sowed terror in his homeland: TAZMILY, HIS SWEET HOME, WAS BEING CONSUMED BY A HUGE FIRE.

"Lu....Lucas...." a faint voice was heard from the rubble of the Yado hotel. Lucas ran to help the injured man. The entire area was illuminated red.

"Lucas...*cough* Sa....Save yourself...." Lucas heard the voice of his father, Flint.....*BOOOM!*

"DADDY!!!.....*sniff*" a bomb fell on the structure consumed by the flames. Lucas looked up, and beheld a fleet of airship-like flying objects. The bombardments increased.

"LIFEUP Ω!!!" Lucas used his healing powers to mitigate the injuries of the civilians.

"Oink oiiiink!!! Oink oiiiink!!! ALL HAIL MASTER PORKY! ALL HAIL MASTER PORKY!" the march of a large battle squad resounded in the distance. They were accompanied by tanks.

"It's them...." Lucas was cornered by the Pigmask Army. Thousands of fat pig soldiers pointed their guns at the boy. The humanoid pigs made way for their leader.

"*cough* *wheeze* Ha! ahahaha! Look guys, but if it's my old friend: pig's vomit....Ooops, what's your name, you pinheaded idiot? *cough* Oh right, Lucas, the crybaby!" a pale fat man of grotesque appearance appeared inside the capsule of a spider robot.

"Grrrr, you shouldn't be here! Ness and I defeated you!" Lucas yelled.

"Hehe, a pathetic mortal like you with a puny mind more fragile than a 5-year-olds can't face reality. No matter what you do, you can't defeat me. *cough* *gasp* *wheeze* How stupid can you be to keep believing in that ridiculous idealized dream of a utopian world where everyone lives in peace and harmony?!" Porky scoffed at Lucas.

"Everything is possible with the power of love and companionship! This is how a better world is built!" Lucas replied. Porky laughed out loud, swaying back and forth on his mechanical bed.

"HA! Ahahahahaahah! *cough* *cough* I see you still believe in the stupid words of that stinking woman who had the misfortune to bring an abortion into the world. I did her a favor by murdering her, and I'll do the same to you, rebels who dared to defy Master Porky! *cough* *gasp* These islands will continue to be my toy box!" Porky reasserted his authority.

"My friends will help me, you'll see!" Lucas grabbed a stick, and charged it with psychic energy.

"*cough* *wheeze* You think so, huh?" Porky ordered a Pigmask soldier to open the doors of one of the trucks. Lucas covered his mouth. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"All......Hail.......Master.....Porky" Kumatora muttered in a cold voice. 

"No......*sniff* NO" Lucas cried in denial. Boney, Kumatora, and Duster were imprisoned inside tanks containing a greenish liquid. They had a pale appearance, with parts of their bodies replaced by mechanical limbs. They would soon become Porky's mindless slaves, destined to die in honor of their dictator as poor Claus.

"*sob*.....Porky.....*sniff* I HATE YOU, YOU ARE A MONSTER!!!" furious, Lucas turned his eyes blue, and a great psychic energy surrounded his body. Porky took things as a simple game.

"KISS MY BUTT, LUCAS!!! SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY!" Porky and his minions attacked.

"Oink Oiiiiiiink!!!" the Pigmask soldiers realized a combined assault, by attacking Lucas with bombs and their laser weapons. Others attacked using the artillery of the pork tanks.

"PKKK LOOOOVE!" Lucas charged at the army with his explosive psychic waves attack. Pigmask soldiers and wreckage of destroyed pork tanks flew everywhere.

"*cough* Hahahaha, watch your back, loser!" Porky's spiderbot flew behind the blond boy, and shot out a huge ball of electrical energy generated from its limbs.

"Ugh....." Lucas couldn't react in time and lowered his guard. Porky took the opportunity to launch heat-tracing missiles. The flying ships in the sky did the same.

"DEFENSE UP!!! COUNTER α!!!" having no chance to dodge the projectiles, Lucas defended himself by combining his defensive psychic techniques. The boy's body glowed and got hardened, mitigating the damage. The orange shield that covered Lucas bounced the missiles back.

*BOOOOOOM* Many pork ships crashed to the ground like rocks. Porky's vehicle also took damage, it got thrown several meters away. The spiderbot managed to stabilize itself.

"Grrrrr, that rat is ruining my fun....*cough* *wheeze* AGH, BRING-MY-FAVORITE-TOYS-NOW!!!" the 10,000-year-old dictator kicked his feet and made various shrill cries like a spoiled brat. His most powerful monsters were on their way....

"Heh..." Porky summoned his "brothers" to the fight. Dozens of Mecha Porkies followed the blond.

"Oink oiiiink!!!" more reinforcements of Pigmask soldiers, tanks, and ships were pouring in.

Porky 13 used a bullhorn: "Your mother is calling you! Spankety Spankety Spankety!!!"

"Shut up!!! OFFENSE UP, YAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Lucas increased his physical strength, and heavily slammed his stick into the ground. A massive earth-shake violently hit the Pigmask soldiers, tanks, and Mecha Porkies, knocking them out instantly.

"Lucas, you have been my dearest plague, but also the worst of all. *cough* *gasp* You and your stinking friends messed up my plans in the past, but this time I'll no longer being Mr. Nice Guy. It's time to end the game once and for all, you sucker. Hehehe. HAHAAHAHA!!!" Porky laughed.

"Uh...?" *BOOOM* *BOOOOM* The situation became critical for Lucas. A hundred giant Porky statues joined the fight. The 50-foot replicas of the Pig King intimidated the boy.

"*gulp* PKKKK LOVEEEE!!!" Lucas defended himself with his most powerful technique. The Porky statues weren't even tickled. The blond decided to opt for the same strategy that Ness used.

"PKKKK FLAAAASH!!!" Lucas directed a green psychic light at the heart of one of the statues. The giant was destroyed, but the number of enemies was too much for him to handle alone.

"Pffff....!!!!" Porky stuck his tongue out, and made mocking gestures at Lucas. The giant statues of Porky stomped in tandem with their feet. Lucas was hit by violent shockwaves. 

"Augh.....AAAAGHHH!!!" one of the giant statues attacked, waving its arms from side to side.

*SMAAAASH* Lucas sustained fatal damage. He rolled on the floor feeling great pain in his bones.

"*cough* L-LIFEUP γ!!! Lucas regained health. But the situation worsened. More enemies arrived.

"MUUOOON!!!" a 50-foot giant Clayman shot a goo out of his arm.

"Aaahhh! I cannot move!" Lucas was glued to the floor.

"The substance of this Clayman is like the best quality glues! *cough* *gasp* Hehehe, so I can enjoy giving you a slow, painful death Lucas" Porky smiled sadistically. In a matter of seconds, the blond psychic was helpless against many familiar faces.

*ZAAAAAP!* A group of Natural Killer Cyborgs shocked Lucas with powerful PK Thunders.

"AAAAAAH!!! BUAAAAH!!!" Lucas cried out in pain. Porky mocked his victim, and recited a poem:

"I sent your mother to the grave

Your brother died as my slave

I destroyed your home with bombs

And your fellas are my dolls

You deserve all this

Cause you're the toy...

...that I can abuse.

SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY!" Porky then fired a plasma beam. The boy continued to agonize. The footsteps of something huge could be heard in the distance. Not understanding what was happening, Lucas saw Porky blush.

"Owwww, *sigh* *cough* *wheeze*, my cute cupcake is coming to step on you. Feel privileged" the tremors grew in intensity. The sole of a giant mary jane shoe was on top of Lucas!

"Hehehe...." a gigantic 70-meter robot girl laughed at Lucas. She was Lil Miss Marshmallow.

"Haha! Do you remember me, insolent brat?!!! You were the spoilsport who stole Master Porky's prized Yoyo, and destroyed his valuable Thunder Tower! You will pay dearly for hurting my dear king's feelings!" the giantess terrified Lucas with her mechanical purple eyes.

"Aaaghh....uhhh, I can't....breathe!" the blond psychic was between a rock and a hard place. The giant mechanical woman's huge shoe was suffocating him. Porky approached his victim.

"Hey pig's vomit! *cough* *wheeze* Answer this: what was the biggest fear this group of islands faced months ago?" Porky asked in a mocking tone.

"Ugh....I....don't....KNOW AAAAHHH!!!" the Natural Killer Cyborgs continued to electrocute him.

"CLAUS-TROPHOBIA!!! You get it? AHAAHAAHA!!!" the joke made poor Lucas cry like never before. Porky burst into extreme laughter to the point where he nearly choked. Lucas lost hope of survive.

"ROAAAAAR!!!" another colossal creature was approaching. Its roar sounded like that demon-like beast with sharp teeth. The N.K Cyborgs charged up their end-of-the-century beams.

"*yawn* Um....am I in the ocean?" a mysterious woman asked herself. The water was barely knee-deep for her, and a dense fog obscured her view. She continued walking...

"Buaaaaah, Uhhh, help.....*sob* help" the girl heard a familiar voice crying for help.

"Buaaaaah! Waaaah! WAHAHAHA, DIE LUCAS!" the girl's protective instincts reacted immediately.

*BOOOM* *BOOOOM!* "*grunt* Oink Oiiiink!!!" some Pigmask soldiers looked into the distance with their binoculars: a pair of yellow lights were watching them from the sea.

"ROAAAAAR!!!" the combined attack began. The Giant Ultimate Chimera ran to kill Lucas. The N.K Cyborgs fired their end-of-the-century beams. Porky felt an indescribable pleasure. However....

"PSYSHOOOCK!!!" a light of hope gave a 180 degree turn to the battle, literally. Several orbs of psychic energy were fired at the enemies and exploded together.

*BOOOOOM* The N.K Killer cyborgs and the Clayman were destroyed in one hit. The giant statues of Porky and the Ultimate Chimera were blown back by the powerful force of the explosions.

"WOAAAAH!!!" Porky flew away to hide behind some trees. A psychic force was controlling the beams fired by the N.K Cyborgs. His spiderbot was nearly destroyed.

"What the...? *SMAAAASH*" Lil Miss Marshmallow had no time to react. In the blink of an eye, she received a punch charged with psychic energy, and then was sent flying. In a futile attempt, the Pigmask soldiers and statues ran to defend their leader.

"GET OUT OF HERE, BUGS!!!" yelled the majestic goddess defiantly. The Porky statues were shattered with simple kicks and stomps. The giant queen of the Pokemon world was almost 5 times bigger than Porky's creations. The soldiers and tanks ran in terror from her boots.

"Mmmmm hehehe....*blush*" Lucas gave small sighs. He was teleported to the safety of some sweet, soft, comfortable hands decorated with lovely fingernails. Sniffing that beautiful scent of lavender from her hands made him cry with happiness. One of the fingers touched his little head.

"Lucas, are you alright?" the woman asked, looking worriedly at the child's delicate body. She felt as if she had been stabbed several times in the heart. The poor boy was crying. Blood trickled from his mouth and his bones ached badly. The giantess hugged Lucas.

"Sssshh....*sniff* don't cry, my pretty little boy.....*sob* your queen Sabrina is here to protect you..." Lucas felt the sweet dew coming from her wistful bluish-purple eyes. Giant Sabrina shared her psychic energy, and little Lucas comforted both with Lifeup Ω. The beautiful scene was seen by some Tazmily villagers sheltering in a mount.

"*cough* *COUGH* Oldman Wess, who is she? Is she a friend, or enemy of ours?" Lighter asked.

"*cough* I don't know. I've never seen that woman around here..." Wess replied.

"*whistle* But you have to admit: she's pretty, caring like Lucas's mom, and she's just as good a warrior as Kumatora. I think they could make a good team" Fuel commented.

"Dawwww, just watch her cry next to little Lucas. She reminds me of Hinawa when she comforted the twins. I don't think she's an evil woman" Caroline said. Wess quickly got off the mount.

"Hehe, come with me, Lucas. We are leaving this island, it is very dangerous...." Sabrina said.

"Eh? Bu-But Sabrina, we must help the wounded! Please help me!!" Lucas requested.

"NO. I don't care about the lives of these miserable people!" Sabrina answered, with her characteristic cold and serious expression from years ago. Her great lack of empathy prevented her from acting on behalf of others.

"But....*sniff* Sabrina...." Lucas cried and begged with tender eyes. At first the giantess reacted annoyed, but she couldn't help but feel bad. She hated to see her favorite doll suffer.

"*sigh*......CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina decided to show her merciful side. With her telekinesis she easily removed rubble from houses, and spread sand to fight the flames.

"Ugh....*cough*...." Jackie, Betsie, Tessie, and Flint escaped safely from the Yado Hotel. Thomas came running with a hose, and put out the raging fire blocking the forest path.

"Thank you for saving our lives. You are a woman with a beautiful heart. If you want, we can have tea together, I'll invite" Tessie said to Sabrina with great happiness.

"Heehehe, thank you miss giantess! I hope we can be friends...." Angie said cordially, moving closer to Sabrina's legs. The giantess smiled back and gave the little girl a pat on her head. Sabrina didn't want to admit it, but she felt that the people of Tazmily gave her the respect and companionship that she could never get after regaining her smile.

"*cough* *gasp*....Lucas, it's good to see you safe. Tell me...is she a friend of yours?" Flint asked.

"Flint, there's no time for small talk!!! Look at your body, come so we can treat your burns, we don't know for sure if more Porky's ships will come to bomb the place!" Wess ordered.

"Porky....?" Sabrina was thoughtful. Wess led the wounded to the safety of the mount.

"*cough* *gasp* Agh, that rat with puke hair.....*cough* When will the reinforcements arrive??!!" Porky asked feeling quite annoyed. His soldiers recharged the energy of the spiderbot.

"They're on their way, sir!" replied the Pigmask Colonel. He watched Tazmily through binoculars.

"Mr. Master Porky, she is huge!!!" the colonel yelled in surprise.

"I KNOW, YOU IDIOT!!! *cough* *wheeze* her robotic curves drive me crazy..." Porky drooled.

"Sir, I am not referring to Lil Miss Marshmallow. Lucas is accompanied by a giant woman with green hair and a red uniform!!!" exclaimed the Pigmask Colonel, quite alarmed.

"Ouch....huh?" Lil Miss Marshmallow regained consciousness. She hit a group of trees.

"YOU.....I'LL CUT YOUR BODY INTO PIECES, INSOLENT HUMAN!!!" the giant robot girl got up.

"All right, little creatures, run to safety..." Sabrina saved Ritchie and Nichol...

"Ugh, watch out Sabrina!!" Lucas warned. A plasma shot nearly killed the children.

"Ahahahahaha!!! How pathetic, the crybaby had to call his giant girlfriend to defend him!" the nasty being that almost killed Mr. Goldie Head flew in his mechanical spider.

"Grrrrr....GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, KILLER!!!" filled with rage, Sabrina fired an intense Psybeam from her eyes to kill the obnoxious fat Porky Minch. Another giantess stepped into the confrontation.

"Hahaha....." the giant maid stretched out her hands, and stopped the impact. The 2 girls looked at each other like enraged beasts. They wanted to fight and give their lives in favor of the respective person they love so much.

"CONFU.....aaaghh..." Sabrina tried to attack, but the giant robot went ahead with her advanced acceleration system. She hit her stomach repeatedly with punches and strong kicks.

"I hope you like this!" Lil Miss Marshmallow spilled hot tea everywhere.

"TELEPORT!!!" Sabrina teleported fast. She tried to confuse her opponent.

"Hah, nice try...." Sabrina tried to attack the robot from behind, but the female mechanical monster's advanced reflexes stopped her. Lil Miss Marshmallow slammed her to the ground.

"Hahahaha! YAAAAAA...!!" *SMAAAASH* The giant maid stiffened her metallic body, and kicked Sabrina again, sending her flying into one of the Sunshine Forest mountains.

"SABRINAAAA!!!" Lucas ran desperately in the direction of the forest. Porky followed him.

"Ouch....*gulp*" Sabrina touched her bloody mouth. She was exhausted from the huge impact.

*BOOOM* Hahahaha! Come on puny human, defend yourself!" Lil Miss Marshmallow laughed.

"*cough* You'll see.......AAAAAGHHH UHHHHHH!!!" Lil Miss Marshmallow strangled Sabrina.

"IF YOU DARE TO INTERFERE IN MASTER PORKY'S PLANS, I'LL BE MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD! VERY MAD, MAD, MAD!!!" the robot girl repeatedly slammed Sabrina's head against the rocky walls. Her shortness of breath prevented Sabrina from concentrating to use psychic powers.

"NO...." the boy observed for the first time Sabrina felt fear: her eyes transmitted great desperation, her body trembled, and she weakly tried to free herself from the monster's claws. 

"LEAVE SABRINA ALONE!!! PK LOOOVE!!!" Lucas attacked Lil Miss Marshmallow, to no avail.

"HAHAHA! Time to clean up the trash!" the giant robot captured Lucas with one hand.

"*cough*.....Calm....Mind..." Sabrina focused her mind and increased her psychic strength.

"AAAAH, SABRINA, HELP MEEEEE!!" Lil Miss Marshmallow had fun squeezing the poor kid in front of Sabrina. Lucas's crying was music to Porky's ears.

"Keep your filthy hands off him! CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina's eyes glowed yellow, and she pushed the robot girl away with her telekinesis. Lucas returned safely to her giant hands.

"Heh...." Lil Miss Marshmallow gained momentum with her legs, and went straight to hit Sabrina with quick successive hard slaps. Lucas and Sabrina regained health with Lifeup Ω.

"AGILITY!!!" Sabrina increased her speed. Both giantesses moved equally. The robot girl failed to hit her target. Porky assisted his maid by firing homing missiles.

"COUNTER α!!!" Lucas assisted giant Sabrina with his reflector shield. Lil Miss Marshmallow dodged the reflected missiles with her advanced reflexes, but Porky's spider mech was hit again.

"Ugh, sweetie, take care of those rebels! *cough**wheeze* Reinforcements are coming!" Porky yelled. The dictator's machine fell violently to the ground. Some Pigmask came to his aid.

"DOUBLE TEAM!!!" Sabrina created advanced illusions of herself to fool her opponent.

"YAAAA!!!" *BOOOOM* Lil Miss Marshmallow hit the ground with her fist, generating a powerful earthquake. The seismic waves hit the copies of the psychic girl.

"PSYBEAM!!!" the original Sabrina ambushed the giant robot girl with a powerful beam.

"Ouch...." Lil Miss Marshmallow tripped on the ground. Sabrina teleported fast.

"PSYSHOCK!!!" Sabrina summoned her psychic energy orbs, and detonated them. *BOOOOM*

"........Ahhhh.......*clink* *clang*" the robot girl shook her head in pain. Intense electricity caused by her damaged circuitry ran through her body. Her dress was torn.

"And now.....!" Sabrina attempted to land a final blow with Psyshock, believing that she would win.

"Hehehehe...." Lil Miss Marshmallow activated her Ultra Ticked-Off System. She recovered energy with the extra battery in her body, and cushioned the blast with her increased defenses.

"Our tea party is just beginning, Sabrina!" the metallic demoness watched the psychic duo with her intimidating artificial eyes. The giantess increased her power: she was armed with huge drills, a pincer, and a circular saw coming from extra arms that emerged from her back. Her hair decorations turned into a pair of eyes to enhance her sensors.

"*gulp* Do you think you can turn her into a doll?" Lucas asked telepathically.

"No. That power I told you about doesn't work against inorganic beings. But don't worry. I can feel that our future is bright like the sun!" Sabrina replied with a smile.

"Don't you think she's cute? She was designed based on the only woman I loved in my life. *cough* *gasp* Now, my beloved maid, get rid of these useless rats with mental powers!" Porky arrived on the scene.

"Yesss my dear Porky Chaaaaan! *MUACK*" Lil Miss Marshmallow gave the fat man-child the attention he so craves. Her glamorous wiggle made him explode with arousal.

"Heh, don't underestimate the power of my lineage, Porky. We'll turn into scrap that hideous succubus doll of yours!" the giant queen of the Pokemon world moved her hair defiantly.

"Excellent Sophia. *cough* Having you as a sacrifice will make this game more fun HAHAHA" replied Porky. More enemies came screaming at the top of their lungs: ALL HAIL MASTER PORKY!

"OFFENSE UP! DEFENSE UP!" Lucas boosted Sabrina's combat skills. The giantess patted the little boy sitting on her shoulder. The psychics would fight separately.

"Take care of Porky, and those losers in pig costumes" Sabrina ordered. The battle continued.

"Heehehehe....FIRE!" Lil Miss Marshmallow fired her heavy artillery from the palm of her hands, made up of a cocktail of machine guns, slashing lasers, flamethrowers, and torpedoes.

"BARRIER!!!" Sabrina summoned a barrier that swallowed the damage with ease. Lil Miss Marshmallow harassed the psychic giantess with quick drill attacks. Sabrina tried to keep her distance to attack safely, while the robot girl fired shots in all directions with the expectation of killing her. Giant explosions and footsteps echoed throughout the island.

"PKKKK THUNDEEER!!!" Lucas dealt a massively short-circuited to the Mecha Porkies with a devastating electrical attack. The robot explosions damaged the Pigmask soldiers.

"*cough* *gasp* When I'm done with you and your giant bride, *cough* *wheeze* I'll use your corpses as food for my chimeras!" the Pig King warned. He tried to crush Lucas.

"Shield Killer....ACTIVATE!!!" a device from the giant robot girl vanished the barrier. Her projectiles were dangerously close to Sabrina. The psychic detonated the projectiles.

"PKKK LOVEEEE!!!" Lucas took off the heavy mechanical bed that came crashing down with a dazzling PK Love. The inhabitants of Tazmily watched the fight euphorically from the mount.

"Lucas, Miss Sabrina, you guys can do it!" Fuel yelled excitedly.

"Lucas, Sabrina, you have our support. The enemy no longer has us cornered" said Wess. 

"Ukiiii, UKIII KYAAAA!!!" Salsa cheered on the psychic duo from Saffron City and Tazmily Village.

"Lucas, I am proud of you. I look forward to meeting your pretty girlfriend" Flint murmured.

"TELEPORT! PSYBEAM!!" Sabrina got closer to fire her multi-colored beam.

"Hehehehe, sorry!" Lil Miss Marshmallow activated her PSI Counter device. *BOOOOM*

The attack got reflected. Sabrina stumbled and the maid nearly cut her throat with her pincer.

"CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina tried to control her body. But it didn't work. The enemy giantess countered with furious stabs from her fast-moving drills. A barrier activated.

"Hahaha! Stupid human, your magic tricks won't work this time. SHIELD KILLER, ACTIVATE!!!" the giantess of the Pigmask army invalidated Sabrina's strategy. The psychic girl tried to teleport to within inches of the stabbing weapons.

".........*gasp*" Sabrina briefly checked her right shoulder, and saw blood come out. One of the mechanical abomination's drills struck her hard. Determined, she used Double Team to win time. Lil Miss Marshmallow laughed, and scanned Sabrina with her extra big eyes.

"Haha! See ya, suckers!" Porky 911 joined the fight. He mechanically called for help.

*BOOOM* One after another, more giant statues of Porky came into the island.

"PKKK FLAAASH!!!" Lucas attacked the statues from a distance with his devastating psychic light.

"The end of the game is coming, pig's vomit! *cough* *wheeze* Sooner or later you'll be too exhausted to fight, and my statues will stomp on you like a critter" said Porky. Lucas, finding himself outnumbered, fled to Tazmily where Sabrina and Lil Miss Marshmallow were.

"Sir, we are trying to awaken the Ultimate Chimera!" warned a Pigmask on the radio.

"Ufff.....that awful robotic doll is leaving me without options. I can't waste my energy anymore, my most viable option is to use brute force, or repel her projectiles. MEDITATE!!!" Sabrina increased her physical strength. The illusory copies of her were destroyed with shots. She felt her victory slip away from her, yet she did not give up.

"RHINOCEROCKET DEFENSE SYSTEM, ACTIVATED!!!" the giant maid fired a combined blast of weaponry from her hands, and explosive Chimeras launched from her back.

"CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina tried to fight back by reflecting her projectiles.

"Heh...." Lil Miss Marshmallow drilled the floor and hid underground. The missiles exploded.

"FUTURE SIGHT!!!" Sabrina foresaw a possible attack.

"Eh? Aaaaaghh!!" Sabrina was ambushed by dozens of Porky statues. One after another, they pounced on her to ensure that she couldn't continue fighting. Lucas came to her aid.

"PK FLASH!!! PK FLASH!!! PK FLASH!!! PK FLASH!!!" Lucas shot many explosive green lights. He managed to destroy various statues, at the cost of spending a lot of PSI energy in the process. The blonde felt the ground shake underground. Lil Miss Marshmallow was coming for a final blow.

"Thanks Lucas...GAAAAHHHH!!!" the giantess got up, and destroyed the statues with an uppercut.

"Hahaaha, bye Sa..." *BOOOOOOM* Sabrina used her ace up her sleeve. A giant sphere of psychic energy impacted Tazmily's center, just at the exact moment when the robot girl was going to hit Sabrina with her drills. The PSI Counter device failed to protect Lil Miss Marshmallow from the blow. Both giantesses received heavy damage. The maid lost her arms, but her extra arms in which she carried her drills and stabbing weapons were intact.

"Ughhh....AHH!" Sabrina regained consciousness, and quickly blocked the drills coming at her head by generating psychic energy around her hands. The maid extended her drills with all her might to try to pierce her skull. Both giantesses were struggling.

"Hehehe, even though I've lost my arms, and my rhinocerocket system isn't responding, it's only a matter of time before my self-recovery system leaves you worse than a dry raisin!" to Sabrina's surprise, tentacle-like cables emerged from the destroyed robot girl's arms.

"Aaagh....my body...." Lil Miss Marshmallow absorbed the psychic girl's energy. Porky celebrated his "victory" with laughter and mocking faces. Lucas tried to cure his friend, but......

"AGH, LUCAS, GET OUT OF HERE!!! SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!" Sabrina ordered. Lil Miss Marshmallow's pincer and circular saw managed to graze Sabrina's legs, generating painful cuts.

"*sniff* NO! I DON'T WANNA LET YOU DIE HERE!!! *sob*" Lucas cried feeling overwhelmed. Sabrina responded to the gesture of sadness by smiling at the boy through tears. Porky shot him.

"Heh heh heh heh. I told you idiot, the power of love does not exist, it is pure quackery. *cough* *gasp* *wheeze* Now don't bother me, I'll end your giant girlfriend's suffering soon!" exhausted, Lucas abandoned his giant queen. He had almost no PSI energy left to fight. 

"Keep trying to wake up my favorite attack toy! *cough* *gasp*" ordered Porky.

"Is there something we can do for her?" Lighter asked, watching the fight with concern.

"No. *sigh* We don't stand a chance against that mechanical giant woman" Wess replied.

"We're going to die.....*sniff* I'll miss you all" Tessie cried. The villagers hugged each other.

"*sniff* Poor Sabrina, I wish I could save her. I WANT A MIRACLE, ANYTHING!!!" Lucas thought. Just a few kilometers from the center of the village, the blond boy watched the Pigmask reactivate the fearsome Ultimate Chimera. After being knocked out by Sabrina, its switch worked again.

"Bye Sophia, *cough* You and that little crybaby are no match for Master Porky. HAHAHA! SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY!" Porky fired his plasma beam into Sabrina's eyes.

"Oiiiiiiink! OIIIIIINK!!!" the Pigmask soldiers failed to subdue the bloodthirsty red demon. Several ran terrified. The beast destroyed a reinforced metal mech suit in one bite, nearly severing the hands of the soldier trying to tame the beast.

*Memories of Lucas in the Chimera Lab, and his fight against Lil Miss Marshmallow flashed in his mind. He was planning a risky move, but he had to try it if he wanted to save Sabrina*

"YAAAA!!!" resolute, Lucas threw some rocks at the Ultimate Chimera. The beast reacted.

"Pffff, hey silly monster, why don't you catch me!!!" Lucas made the red demon explode in anger.

"GROAAAHHHH!!!" *BOOM* *BOOOOM* The 20-meter-long monster started chasing after Lucas. The boy ran for his life with everything he could. His plan was in progress.

"*sniff*.....Lucas....I'm sorry" Sabrina sobbed. The energy around her hands was fading.

"HAHAHA!!! huh?" Porky lowered his guard. Lucas returned with the monster following him.

"AYEEEE!!! GET OFF MY LEGS YOU LITTLE PERVERT!!" Lucas quickly climbed up the giant maid's socks. Lil Miss Marshmallow tried to attack with her pincer, and circular saw, but the monster snapped her arms off. The Ultimate Chimera scaled the giantess.

"ROAAAAAR!!! *CHOMP* Lucas reached the back of the giantess, and achieved his goal.

"Oh no, her PSI Counter device!" Porky let out vital information. The drills and connected devices on the back of Lil Miss Marshmallow were destroyed.

"Hehehe, CONFUSION!!!" with a warm smile, Sabrina levitated the villains with her psychic force, slamming them hard to the ground. Porky's spiderbot caught fire. Lucas was teleported to the safety of Sabrina's left shoulder, where he received a tender kiss.

"*gasp* *wheeze* My love.....finish Sophia!" Porky ordered, trying to deny his defeat.

"YAAAAA....Eh? AAAAAAGAHAHA!!!" Lil Miss Marshmallow tried to kick Sabrina, but failed.

"Never underestimate the power of psychics, Porky. And my name....IS SABRINA!!!!" Sabrina violently threw the robot girl, crashing into the spider robot. Amongst the wreckage of the vehicle, Porky emerged from the capsule in great pain. Lil Miss Marshmallow attempted to increase her speed and strength with the stored energy from her self-recovery system.

"Sabrina, throw her in the ocean, it's her weakness!!!" Lucas yelled. Sabrina followed her friend's advice. Lil Miss Marshmallow ended up taking an intense dip. 

"Aaaagh....THE NUMBER YOU DIALED-IT'S OUT OF PIG. FROM EAST TO WEST IT GOES. *clink* *clank* *clonk*......" the robot maid began to babble incoherently. Despite the near-fatal short circuit, she struggled to her feet. Her self-recovery system regenerated her weaponized hands.

"Lucas, synchronize your mind with me!" Sabrina ordered. The brains of both psychics charged with energy.

"TAKE THIS, YOU PIECE OF JUNK!!! ESP PRODIGY PSYWAVE!!!!" a great light illuminated the Nowhere Islands. Sublime shots of psychic waves were expelled from the hands of the psychic duo. The maid gave a cry of horror before saying goodbye to her services. 

*BOOOOOM!* Giant Lil Miss Marshmallow got destroyed. Her head fell to Sabrina's feet. All the inhabitants of Tazmily happily celebrated the fall of the evil king Porky Minch.

"We make a good team, hehehe" Lucas said with quite a bit of joy.

"Yes, my pretty Mr. Goldie Head. We work so well together that we don't even need telepathy" Sabrina responded enthusiastically. 

"*gasp*....my....oxygen" *BOOOOM* Porky crawled and tried to call his Absolutely Safe Capsule, but Sabrina tripped him with a huge stomp. The last thing he could see was an enraged giantess accompanied by that sweet boy he hates so much. Her boot came down to crush him.

"Yahoo! We did it Sabrina, we saved Tazmily" Lucas said excitedly. But he realized something.

"*yawn* *nom* Good for you, dear. *yawn* Now, be a good boy and let your beautiful queen Sabrina sleep...." Sabrina said sleepily. All was a dream. But that nightmare turned into a neat dream, a pleasant experience where without realizing it, Lucas was saved by Sabrina.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 14: Lucas and Sabrina - The Psychic Duo (2/2) by GtsSandalsFan

"Good morning, Haunter. The night was wonderful, all the prisoners survived the freezing night, and my son slept comfortably next to Sabrina" said Hinawa with great enthusiasm. The weather was mild after last night's heavy rain. The ghost woman removed the blankets from the houses.

"It's amazing how Sabrina has acted with Lucas. Before she wanted to kill him" Haunter said.

"I still have hope that there is goodness in her heart. They went from being enemies to being friends. Speaking of which, did you find out what happened this morning?" Hinawa asked.

"Um, no, sorry. Alakazam called me at that time to entertain Nancy" Haunter replied.

"Well, a couple of hours ago, I went to spy on Sabrina's bedroom. I saw how my son trembled with fear, as if he had a nightmare. He was almost sobbing with his eyes closed. But then I witnessed how one of Sabrina's fingers flashed, and she touched my son's head......" explained Hinawa.

"Wow. I'm not sure what happened. It must be something related to her powers, once she said that one of her boyfriends left her after an experience related to dreams" said Haunter.

"I see. I suspect she didn't want little Lucas to be scared, so she went into his mind to help him. I know because I have the power to enter the dreams of others" said Hinawa.

"That is very moving. Mrs. Hinawa, I think I can find among the ruins of this city, things to help prisoners at night" suggested Haunter.

"I think it is a great idea. Good luck buddy" Hinawa smiled. She dedicated herself to observe the toy box, waiting to see the reaction of the prisoners. Haunter flew at full speed between the destroyed buildings of Saffron City. One of the shrunken prisoners finally woke up.

"*yawn* Another day in this boring dump. Wow, those losers haven't woken up yet" Damian wandered through the city. He was hungry. Out of curiosity, he peeked through the windows.

"Ohhh, great! A kind soul gave them a little present. Heh heh heh...." with a mischievous expression, Damian took the opportunity to steal food from some prisoners.

"*sigh*.....So this is what Misty meant that I shouldn't help this boy" Hinawa felt sad. She hated seeing people act inconsiderately towards others. Unfortunately, she must not interfere so as not to raise suspicions. Paula woke up wanting to play.

"Umm, good morning, Sabrina. Do you think we should go out and play ball?" the blonde asked.

"*yawn* Yes, my sister. Heheehee..." Little Sabrina woke up happy. The girls dressed in their usual clothes.

"Thank you, Sabrina. Hopefully we can still be friends" thought Lucas blushing. His small body still felt the comforting body heat of those huge hands that enveloped him in a hug. He had a perfect view of the giant queen's gentle face, sleeping with a serene smile. The 4 cm boy felt more in love than he ever had.

"I know I shouldn't, but, ummm....." Lucas wanted to pay tribute to his queen for the beautiful evening last night and her touching gesture of repentance. After some hesitation, the shrunken boy escaped the comfort of her palms, and scaled the giant sleeping beauty's kimono.

"*gulp*....1,2,3,4" the psychic boy counted calmly. He wanted to distract himself so as not to unduly touch the beautiful melons that decorated the landscape, or accidentally look at her bra.

"Ohhh....your sleeping face is even more adorable up close" muttered little Lucas. To one side was the arch of flowers that outlined that smile. Lucas shook his head, trying to avoid being captivated by the smooth, fleshy texture of that work of art.

"Hehe....*MUACK*" Lucas used 'PK Love' on giant Sabrina's cheek. She felt caresses. 

"Heheehee Mmmmm...." the giant goddess let out an innocent giggle. She moved aside.

"*gulp* AH...." Lucas slipped, but thankfully fell to the safety of the pillow. The sleeping giant beauty gave a few small moans, and blushed. Her sweet smile grew even more.

"*sigh* Well, I think there is only one thing left to do...." Lucas felt his heart ignite with passion. His eagerness to snoop around the body of the giantess tempted him to act like a naughty child.

"No...no....NO....*sniff* What am I doing?" a tear fell down his face. His awareness prevented him from trying to pull the covers off the bed with telekinesis. A memory flashed through his mind:

"Ooops, hahaha, sorry......" the energetic Claus was playing with a stick. He was dedicated to bothering the girls of the village to see their panties. 

"Claus, this is so much fun. We should do it more often" Lucas accompanied him in his game. The vision flashed forward a few days later in Tazmily. Lucas grabbed a stick and followed the girls like his brother Claus did. Alec, who was aware of the twins' routine, approached Lucas.

"Ahem, Lucas, tell me...what are you doing with that stick?" Alec asked.

"Emm, which stick grandpa?" Lucas hid the stick behind his back.

"Lucas, it's not good to hide secrets from your family! Do you wanna do a prank?" Alec exclaimed.

"N-n-n-no! I wasn't going with Claus to lift the girls' skirts!!! OH!" Lucas covered his mouth.

"*sigh*.....Lucas, give me that stick" Alec ordered firmly. *SMACK*

"Ouch...Uhhh, BUAAAHHH!!!" Lucas cried in pain. His grandfather disciplined him with the stick.

"Lucas, let this be a lesson to you. I'm doing this for your own good" Alec commented.

"I.....*sniff* I only did that because Claus did. *sob* I'm sorry!!!" he continued crying.

"That troublesome child will then receive his punishment. Lucas, we love you. Hinawa wants you to grow up to be an educated, kind, and generous man. She sees you as her sweet little angel" Alec reasoned with his grandson. Lucas was drying his tears, feeling regret.

"Um, *sniff* I don't want to make mommy sad...." Lucas sobbed. Alec touched his shoulder.

"I know you will not let her down, my dear grandson. Lucas, women are not objects. They are our friends and companions. All the women of Tazmily contribute to the peace, sustenance, and fraternal affection of our people, we as men have the responsibility to respect and protect them. Part of growing up is learning to be gentleman with the ladies" Lucas listened to Alec.

"You're right, Grandpa. Thanks for the advice" Lucas smiled tenderly.

(Back to the present)

"*sniff* Sabrina trusts me. She is my friend. A person as pure as her deserves the same respect that I give to my mom. I'll give her a nice present today" Lucas thought motivated. The tiny boy carefully climbed down one of the legs of the bed. He went in the direction of the kitchen.

"PKKK FREEEZE!!! CONFUSION!!! GAR-GARDEVOIR!!!" the girls were training outside the gym in the company of Nancy. Haunter managed to find food, water, and reinforced plastic. Meanwhile, the military supply ship was only miles from reaching its destination.

"yawn* Good morning, Salsa. I'm sure we'll be boarding soon..." Kumatora muttered.

"Ukiii, kooki...." Salsa missed Lucas.

"Yes, me too friend. Ahh...you know, even though I hate his honeyed displays of affection, or his emotional fragility, he's a good boy. I miss his innocent giggles, his friendly demeanor, his determination to get stronger, and those times when we played together..." Kumatora said.

"Ma-Machamp!!!" a mighty Machamp hefted the box violently.

"AAAHH!! UKIIII!!!" Sauce freaked out. Kumatora tried to cover his mouth, but to no avail.

"Champ? MACHAAMP!!!" *SMASH* The box broke. The psychic tomboy was in trouble.

"There are intruders! Get them!!" several brawny sailors charged alongside their Machamps.

"PARALYSIS Ω!!!" Kumatora paralyzed the crewmen. With a simple telekinetic breeze, she threw everyone into the ocean. The alarm sounded, quickly they became the center of attention.

"Hey, what's going on here??!!" the captain and the sailors were about to take out their Poke Balls.

"Ukiii, ukiiiii, uku kyeee....Eek, eek, eek!" Salsa used his Funky Monkey Dance technique.

"NOOO! This can't be!!!" the magical dance worked. The crew was lured into dancing!

"Ahahaha! Well done, Salsa. PKKK FREEZEEE!!!" Kumatora jumped into the sea with her friend. She froze the water with an ice attack, forming a mini floating iceberg. 

"Not so fast, miss stowaway!" the sailors who were not affected threw some Poke Balls.

"ROAAAARRR!!!" several towering Gyarados emerged from the water. They hit the iceberg with powerful Aqua Tail attacks. Salsa and Kumatora went up into the air on the piece of ice.

"Everyone, use Hyper Beam!!!" the dragons obeyed the orders. Kumatora responded instantly.

"OFFENSE DOWN Ω!!!" Kumatora's hands glowed orange. Her psychic power reduced the size of the Hyper Beams and cushioned the blow. The iceberg was destroyed.

"LIFEUP β!!!!" Kumatora quickly healed the little monkey. She threw him right into the ship. 

"Eek, eek, eek...." *BLAAAAAST* the monkey exhaled a Hyper Beam with his Monkey Mimic. The battleship's hull was damaged, and water began to enter. The Gyarados tried to attack Salsa.

"PKKK THUNDEEER!!!" Kumatora slaughtered the Gyarados with electric shocks. The water Pokemon got knocked out easily. The girl protected Salsa with PSI Magnet.

"Call the reinforcements!!! She must be a witch like Sabrina and her gang!" ordered the captain.

"Heh, I don't think so. PKKKKK STAAARSTORM!!!!" Kumatora's eyes glowed ghoulish yellow, and from the sky her mightiest power manifested. The ship got destroyed by a massive shower of shooting stars. Kumatora swam submerged to avoid attracting attention.

"Hold on Salsa. QUICK UP!!!" Kumatora increased her speed. They were approaching the city.

"Sir, the supply ship disappeared from the radars!" an alarmed soldier told Lt Surge.

"I could see from a distance that the ship was hit by meteor-like objects. They were nothing like the Draco Meteors of dragon-type Pokemon" reported another soldier.

"Hmn, this is clearly the work of Sabrina and her spells!" stated Lt Surge.

"Sir, then we'll have to go fight without the extra supplies?" a soldier asked.

"Affirmative. But don't give up. A true soldier fights to the end!" said Lt Surge with much perseverance. Some members of the army went to rescue the wounded.

"Well, this seems to be Vermilion City" Salsa and Kumatora ran into a large wall.

"*whistle* Man, this thing is really huge. Just look at it" the huge electrified wall surrounded the entire Lt Surge army base. In the surroundings there were turrets protecting the area.

"We have drawn too much attention. Let's move fast" Kumatora said. The psychic girl and the monkey ran around the 10-meter-high electric wall, looking for a safe place to access.

(Far away in the peaceful town of Pallet Town, Ash Ketchum woke up. He dressed quickly)

"*yawn* Awww, Officer Jenny.....please let me help you catch the criminals, then we could have dinner together, my treat....*nom* *nom* *muack* *muack*" Brock was drooling.

"Brock...Brock, wake up! We have to go rescue the girls!!!" Brock accompanied Ash.

"Perfect. We'll go flying in Charizard. Here I come, Sabrina!!!" the boys left the place. Meanwhile, back in Saffron City, Lucas was about to finish the gift for his giant queen.

"Turururu....now only the final touch is missing hehehe...." the shrunken blonde boy happily hummed a random tune, then he delicately spread icing with the help of his telekinesis.

"It's beautiful to apply the cooking knowledge of my mom and Mrs. Caroline" Lucas thought. After a long rest, Sabrina finally woke up. Hinawa went to the psychic girl's bedroom.

"*yawn*....Agh, my head..." she felt a huge headache. Sabrina touched her sleeping robe.

"Lucas.....Lucaaaaaaas? Hmmm, where did that little rascal go...?" she asked a little annoyed. Her mood rose as she smelled the comforting air. Unknowingly, Lucas used his Refresh technique. Sabrina's room exuded a lovely flowery scent. Chimecho came out of his Poke Ball. 

"Ahh, I can feel a refreshing sensation. I'm sure you do too" commented Sabrina.

"Chimecho?" the little bell Pokemon asked Sabrina how the night was.

"Um, great. I spent a pleasant night with Lucas, and we had fun together...." the girl put on her sandals and headed into the kitchen. Chimecho relieved her headache.

"....everything was fine. The only thing that was strange is the dream I had. I remember that I was in the middle of a strange sea, plagued by dense fog. Then I heard what sounded like screams in the distance. Those were Lucas' cries for help" explained Sabrina. Hinawa listened intently. 

"Then I ran into a chubby thug using a spider robot. An army of humanoid pigs and monsters were at his command. They called him Porky...." Sabrina revealed.

"Huh? It is possible that they were fighting against the Pigmask in the dream?" Hinawa thought.

"....by that point, I arrived at a bombed-out island. Lucas asked me to help people. I told him no, but I couldn't resist his pleas. Those people, unlike the disgusting critters I know, treated me with respect. Porky called his giant mechanical doll and started a fight. I destroyed the android girl, and lost consciousness when I was about to step on that bastard who hurt my friend" Sabrina paused.

"Chi-Chimechooo!" the Pokemon was surprised by Sabrina's story.

"Perhaps the same thing happened to me that occurred a long time ago, when I got into the dream of one of my ex-boyfriends without realizing it. In case I'm right, I have 2 questions to answer: Who is that Porky, and what were those weird guys in pig costumes?" she asked.

"Chim Chime" Chimecho suggested that Porky is probably an enemy of Lucas.

"Maybe, I don't rule out that possibility. Lucas told me that he came from another dimension, and his world was in the distant future. A thief was apparently protecting an important object. But when I asked details about his life, he would get nervous and try to avoid the talk. The funny thing is that the pipsqueak that is Paula's love interest, mentioned a certain Porky as his neighbor. This is getting weird. Do you think I should inquire further into this?" Sabrina said to Chimecho. 

"Chi....Chimechooooo" the Pokemon shook his head.

"You're right. The matter of those children is irrelevant to my plans for conquest. If I ask Lucas about my dream, he might feel depressed. And even if that Porky is a real threat to Mr. Goldie Head, if he comes here, I'll kill him. Nobody messes with my favorite doll!" Sabrina yelled.

"*sigh* Ah, Sabrina....if you knew what Porky has done, you'd regret what you're doing to those poor people you've shrunk. Thanks to him I'm a ghost" thought Hinawa.

"Well....I'm hungry. Today I'll attack Blackthorn City" the girl kept walking towards the kitchen.

"Okay. Now I just have to go back to Sabrina's room" Lucas thought. The little boy had a long way to go to the bedroom. Footsteps of monstrous proportions were heard.

*BOOOM BOOOOM* "*yawn* Umm, what are these little burns on the floor? Lucas, when I find you, you'll be in trouble!" Sabrina said annoyed. She didn't know it, but Lucas was forced to use PK Thunder on himself to get to the kitchen fast.

"Uhhhh....No, *sniff* I didn't mean to make her mad...." Lucas trembled with fear. Giant Sabrina was approaching with leaps and bounds. Lucas tried to return to the table.

"*sigh* Now all that remains is for the brat to have taken advantage of my hospitality....*yawn*" Sabrina said to her Chimecho while she rubbed her eyes. The loud booming sounds grew.

"AH, HERE SHE COMES...." the colossal girl in Kimono was in front of him, just a few steps away. The ground-shaking generated by her gigantic sandals made Lucas stumble. The blond had to make a quick decision: on one hand, she seemed too angry and stressed to speak to her by telepathy, and on the other, yelling would give away his location. Lucas feared being punished.

"Ow...aaahh..." Lucas let out a small cry. He panics, and starts running between the giant woman's sandaled feet. The sound of Sabrina's footsteps is extremely heavy and loud, but to the shrunken boy's surprise, pleasant to his ears. The giantess walks over Lucas easily and stops. The boy begins to gasp with exhaustion.

"Hmmm, Lucas must be around here...." Hinawa checked the kitchen.

"Hmn. I knew it..... *BOOOM* THAT BRAT RUN AWAY FROM ME!!!" *BOOOOOOM* furious, giant Sabrina stomped hard with her sandals. In the kitchen she could see a half-open window.

"......." Lucas was silent, red as a tomato. The footsteps of the giant girl made him fall backwards. Although he felt that he enjoyed the best seconds of his life, Lucas covered his eyes.

"Agh, what a shame....that mischief I would only expect from Claus. I hope you'll apologize, Lucas" Hinawa got angry. She found her little son lying on the floor.

"Um, and I thought we could be friends...." Sabrina was sad. Chimecho pointed to the table.

"Hmmm, what's under this plate cover?" Sabrina lifted the lid. Her gift awaited her.

"Dawwww....My cute baby made me something with his little hands" expressed the giant woman, with a sweet tone, caressing her cheeks. On the table were some delicious Hot Cakes, decorated with a fine coating of honey, jam, cream, and red berries surrounding the chocolate icing, which had written 'for my queen - Lucas'. Even though her hair was a bit messy, Lucas couldn't help but think that she looked attractive with her innocent smiling expression, similar to a girl celebrating her birthday. 

"Lucas, this brings back fond memories when I used to cook with Caroline. Hehehe, you just need to learn how to make nut breads as good as her" thought Hinawa. Sabrina giggled and licked her lips in satisfaction. The giant girl in kimono happily savored the fluffy texture of her breakfast.

"Hmmm, I wish Lucas was here. I'll save some for Paula and Little Sabrina" she commented excitedly. Lucas was encouraged to get her attention, but was distracted by thinking of the large black platform he was standing on. Sabrina's giant feet gave off an elegant scent of lavender, denoting that she is someone quite neat. Her skin was perfect, with prominent arches and long, soft, rounded toes that enhanced the beauty of her flip flops. Her filed nails, naturally shiny, were worthy of a movie star.

"*blush* Ummm, well, I don't think there's anything wrong...." Lucas muttered.

"Ohhhh Heeehehehee...." the giantess gave a charming giggle and looked down. For a split second he could make out a blond head. Lucas tickled her feet.

"So, there you are, naughty little boy?....Well, it's time to play" thought Sabrina.

"Um....*gulp* AAAGHHHHH!!!" Sabrina got up from her chair, and teleported Lucas. The boy screamed and met Sabrina's cold, furious gaze squarely. The giant woman slowly approached.

"Silly boy.....did you really think you could fool me? Your insolence deserves punishment!" Sabrina said with her characteristic cruel and bloodthirsty tone from years ago. Lucas tried to run, but was pinned down with Confusion. Suddenly being chased by Porky statues didn't seem so bad...

"Ummm....Aaaaahh Buaaaahh!!!" Lucas cried and screamed as loud as he could. The sole of one of the giant girl's sandals was dangerously close to him. Hinawa closed her eyes in fear.

"Running is useless..." she muttered in a serious voice. Her giant foot was inches away from stepping on Lucas. Except.....the sandaled foot no longer pushed down. Sabrina lifted her foot completely, and stepped just inches from Lucas's body.  

"Muahaha...." Sabrina gave a soft evil laugh, and she lifted her foot again, this time bare.

"Uhhh....*sniff* Ow! Hahahahaha!!!" Lucas felt relieved after a good scare.

"Muahaha....Heeheehehe, you can't run away from your queen, darling!" Sabrina returned to her gentle, caring expression. Between giggles, she massaged and tickled her blonde doll with her toes. It was all a joke. Sabrina grabbed Lucas. He was still scared.

"Haha! Lil dorky, did you really think I was going to crush you?" Sabrina gave a mischievous laugh.

"Um, well, you looked really angry....*sniff*" Lucas wiped away his tears.

"Oh, if you're talking about what I said a while ago, I'm sorry. I felt sad because I thought you were going to leave me alone, my cute Mr. Goldie Head...." Sabrina gave Lucas a soothing hug.

"Well, I have no reason to run away, hehehe" Lucas smiled. Sabrina lifted the boy up to her face.

"By the way...When I got to the kitchen, why were you hiding, did you want to see my panties, little imp?" Sabrina asked with playful eyes. Lucas blushed again.

"Ehh....Yes, NO! NO! N-n-n-no!!! Ummm, *sob* sorry, I deserve a punishment...." Lucas hung his head feeling remorseful. Sabrina giggled and gently touched the boy's hair.

"Hahaha! Aww, you look so cute when you cry. Don't worry, I didn't mean it. And even if you did that, I know you won't do it again, my pretty little angel *MUACK*" Sabrina kissed Lucas. They both smiled at each other and sat down to breakfast. More people woke up in the miniature city.

"*yawn*.....Time to see my husband" Lisa saw a delicious apple in her room.

"*sniff*....Thank you, Little Sabrina" said Lisa crying with happiness.

"Umm, where did this come from, is it poisoned?" Ormond thought. All the people in the toy box came out talking about how apples got to their houses. Misty kept her secret.

"I ate my apple as soon as I woke up. They're not poisonous" Red said.

"You're right. In my experience testing substances, I did not find any contaminants or toxic substances in the fruit" said Jeff. Next to him, Poo offered his apple to someone.

"I'll take it, hahaha, thanks bro!" Damian accepted the apple.

"Ugh, that jerk doesn't deserve even a crumb of bread..." Misty thought, frowning.

"Heh, heh, heh.....if these fools get supplies the next day, I won't hesitate to rob them. Only my gang will have the loot I steal..." Damian thought with a grin on his face.

"*gulp* Oughhh....I'm hungry. I also feel dizzy. You say you received apples? Well, I didn't get anything" Dawn said in a weak voice. Her clothes were stained with vomit.

"I didn't get anything either...my stomach growls like never before!" Ness added.

"NO! There must still be apples around this place!!!" May yelled. She suffered the same bad luck.

"*nom nom* Ow, sorry guys! I just ate the apple the bowling-headed weirdo offered me HAAHAHA!" Damian laughed out loud. Poo growled, but he tried not to fight.

"Come with me! Maybe we'll find apples that someone hasn't eaten" the news reporter gathered the people who, without knowing it, were victims of theft by Damian.

"NO!!! *sniff* Lucas is not in his room!!!" Ness wept worriedly. Misty was about to tell him that Lucas was fine, but she wasn't sure if he would make it back to the toy town alive.

"Who do you think left us the apples today?" Ormond asked.

"By ruling out I would say Little Sabrina. If you remember, she gave me a piece of cake yesterday. I think she gave us the apples for helping her with the problem with Paula" said Lisa.

"Hmmm, maybe that doll isn't so bad after all..." Ormond thought.

"Regardless of who it was, one thing is clear: We must be discreet in case more supplies arrive, remember that this is the Auschwitz of the Pokemon world. I'm sure these apples came without Sabrina's authorization" Misty suggested.

"Well thought, missy. I propose that we all make a pact of silence!" said the army commander of Saffron City. They all promised not to say anything about the apples.

"*sniff*...Waaaah! No, it cannot be! I'll have to be forced to wear these disgusting clothes, work while feeling sick, and eat those rotten foods. AGH! THIS TREATMENT IS UNWORTHY FOR PEOPLE! *sniff* It makes me sick to think what she did to Lucas" Dawn yelled with enormous fury. After spending more than 1 day without eating, she felt quite stressed.

"Dawn, I also dislike Sabrina with all my soul, but we have to be united!" May encouraged her friend. Feeling exorbitantly dizzy, May and Dawn approached their work area.

"No....agh, I'm hungry, but I don't want to eat that garbage!" Ness was tempted to eat the rotten food. He was about to go a whole day without eating anything. The boy missed his house.

"AAAGHHH!!! HELP!!!!" the screams of the whipped people from the dungeon broke out. Inside the miniature city, the atmosphere was anything but friendly: people talked about food, their relatives, what their lives would hold, and their common hatred towards Sabrina.

"Haunter! Haunt-Haunt..." the ghost Pokemon kept the supplies in a safe found in the remains of the Silph Co. building. He would go for them at night. The psychics enjoyed their breakfast, leaving the rest of the pancakes for the girls.

"I should have assumed that you opened the window to ventilate the room...." Sabrina said.

"Yes, I like to sniff the fresh air in the morning. It's comforting" Lucas replied. Sabrina made a curious little box appear in the kitchen. From it she took out spoons to bend.

"Mmmm, Sabrina, are you going to train before leaving today?" Lucas asked curiously.

"Hehe, no. Consider this more of a little exercise. Honestly, ever since I was a child, it's been very difficult for me to control my powers. I can lose the sense for it quite easily if I don't exercise a little every day. It's difficult to maintain immense power...." Sabrina commented.

"Ow, that's sad. But at least these days you try to prevent your routine from interfering with your life?" Lucas said with a lot of concern. Sabrina patted his head.

"Of course. Before, every day I was subjected to harsh training. That selfish old uncle of mine saw me as a tool. Although I managed to hone my skills, deep down I felt stressed. Sometimes I feel the need to always bond something. The interesting thing is that although I was considered a prodigy in the psychic community, I have my limitations. Your healing powers are clearly above my skill level" she said somewhat disappointed.

"Sabrina, you shouldn't feel sad. Appreciate your skills. I really admire the effort you have put into being a great psychic Pokemon trainer. That size-changing power is really cool. As they say, everyone has their specialty" Lucas smiled confidently at her.

"Hehehe thanks. I still remember that this ability was born in me because I wanted to take revenge on the children who insulted me at school. Then I wanted to experiment, and one night I cornered some bullies by growing to giant size" Lucas listened carefully to Sabrina's stories.

"Haha, with everything I've been through, you sure had a better childhood than mine..." she said.

"........" Lucas was shocked. He fell to his knees in a depressing silence.

"Um, Lucas...I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings!" Sabrina saw how the boy looked at her with an expressionless face, like her years ago. Sabrina didn't know it, but Lucas was trying to erase that traumatic memory when they turned one of his gentle friends from the forest, into a ruthless killing machine that would change his life forever...

"*sniff*....You would do me a favor if you didn't ask more about my life...." Lucas started to cry.

"I promise....*sob* please don't cry, my dolly...." Sabrina hugged Lucas like a loving mother.

"Um...*sniff* You're not the only one who had their smile taken away. I went through great loneliness and pain in my world. All those mean kids....Buaaaah, they always called me a crybaby...!!" Sabrina remembered the insult Porky used in her dream.

"Don't worry, little friend...*sniff* I see that we are closer than you think. Let's forget about our past lives. I'll be here to protect you and keep you company...." the giant woman gently massaged Lucas's body, and she wiped away his tears. They both felt better. 

"PKKK FIREEEE!!!" the doll enthusiastically used the psychic power she learned from Paula.

"TELEPORT!!!" the blonde girl responded by dodging the fire at high speed.

"Hahaha, impressive Sabrina, every day you improve yourself more. Those flames you fired are almost as devastating as mine" she commented affectionately. The 2 girls continued training.

"Hehehee, Paula, you're not bad either. You teleport with great grace" the girl in the white dress reciprocated her best friend's courtesy with another compliment.

"*cough* Ow, well, try to dodge my ball, haahaha..." Little Sabrina tried to run with her white ball. But something stopped her. She falls to the ground and her eyes wide open.

"Aaaaghh...*cough* *COUGH* My chest!!!" Little Sabrina suffered from an asthma attack.

"SABRINAAAA!!! Quick Nancy, help me!" the pink Gardevoir helped the girl breathe with an emergency inhaler. Seeing her delicate state of health, they decided to return to the gym.

"I'm sorry, little sister. It looks like you'll have to stay in bed...." Paula tried to comfort Little Sabrina by tickling her cheeks. The girl pushed her arm away feeling great sorrow.

"But....*sniff* I wanted to go with you...." Little Sabrina put cute little eyes.

"Sabrina, even if you beg, you must understand that your life is more important to us than going out to play. Don't feel bad, when I come back, I promise to play with you...." Paula brought her arms closer to the little girl, and they both hugged. The girls went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Hmm, where are we going?" Lucas asked. Sabrina walked through several halls of the gym.

"We'll go to a place that will surely be of your interest, Mr. Goldie Head" she said. The giantess took little Lucas to a room full of flowers. It was a small greenhouse.

"Ummm....well, it's a very nice room..." Lucas said pretending that the place looks good.

"I know, it looks horrible....I left it neglected. You see, I used to have this special room with flowers that I bought to meditate when I felt stressed. I loved being next to these beautiful flowers and their sweet, soul-soothing scent. But as my life worsened, I also gave up caring for the greenhouse. It's not like it used to be. It's my fault for not having the same affinity and affection for flowers as Erika..." Sabrina surveyed the place. Several of the flowers were wilting, there was mold on the walls, and weeds were growing along the ground.

"It makes me sad to see those plants in poor condition. Let me help you, Sabrina! Maybe I can do something with my psychic powers" Lucas suggested. The boy's hands glowed green.

"LIFEUP Ω!!!" Lucas shared his healing energy to the plants. The flowers that were in poor condition bloomed again. Little by little, the greenhouse was recovering its magical charm. Sabrina looked happily at the deep red roses, identical to the ones in the photo with her family.

"Grrrr....YA!" the blond boy carefully removed the ugly weeds from the greenhouse.

"Ahhhh....This scent of flowers makes me feel more alive than ever. *sniff* I miss my past life when I used to take care of my beautiful garden, and plant sunflowers in Tazmily" thought Hinawa.

"Thank you Lucas. From now on I promise to take better care of my flowers..." Sabrina said enthusiastically. Lucas removed from one of the pots, a beautiful blue-violet jasmine, from Alola.

"Owww, is it for me?" Sabrina asked, looking down happily. Lucas approached her sandals and nodded, holding up the flower. The giant woman used that flower as a decoration for her hair. Sabrina was filled with great joy. She picked up Lucas from the floor and hugged him.

"Hehehe, now the queen of the Pokemon world looks more adorable than ever" Lucas blushed.

"Yes, my pretty slave. With this you have fulfilled your first quota of the day" both left the room.

"By the way, to take care of your flowers, I advise you to water them, prune the plants that take up more space, control the temperature for the plants that are more sensitive to cold, check the heating, and above all, treat them with the same care as your dolls..." suggested the blond boy.

"Those two have solid chemistry. They could be more than friends...." Hinawa giggled.

"Yummy, these Hot Cakes were delicious. Ummm, where has big Sabrina gone?" Paula got up from her chair and searched the corridors of the gym. Little Sabrina followed her.

"Lucas...everything you've done for me deserves a reward" Sabrina smiled warmly.

"Really?" Lucas jumped with joy.

"Yes. Close your eyes, please..." ordered the giantess. Lucas felt Sabrina's soft palms reach out. Although he did not rule out receiving another joke, he was excited.

"Heeheehehe, I'm going to eat youuuuu..." the giant girl gave another charming giggle, and she brought her soft lips closer. Lucas felt fear. Could it be that Sabrina was speaking literally?..... 

"AGH! N-n-no....Ohhh Hahahaha Hahahahaha, Sabrina, stop..." Lucas felt a huge pleasurable tingling sensation. Giant Sabrina dominated her prey with 'bites' in the form of cute little kisses. The boy was lying in her palms, wrapped in her warm lips. The girl was blushing.

"Heeheehe *nom* *nom*" Sabrina continued to play happily with her beloved doll.

"Well, well...my prayed worked. And it seems we interrupted the lovebirds...." Paula laughed.

"Let's boop the snoots! Hehehehe...." Little Sabrina joked. She loved seeing her sister happy.

"Hahaha! Nah, they better French kiss. Ohh la la!" both girls laughed at each other.

"AAH!! Ehhh, hi girls..." Sabrina laughed in a clumsy voice. She hid Lucas behind her back.

"OMG. Tell me this is not a dream. I never had those kind of romantic moments with Kumatora or with Nana....*blush*" Lucas thought carefully about his loving rejections.

"Sabrina, why did you kiss Lucas? Hehehehe...." asked Little Sabrina playfully.

"I was kissing him? Ha, ha, ha. No! I was just trying out a new method of torture for my slaves..." she expressed in a fake cold tone. Paula and Little Sabrina burst into fits of laughter.

"Hahaha, if you call that a torture method, I'll try using that on Ness!" Paula exclaimed.

"Um, well...Changing the subject, in today's mission we'll attack Blackthorn City" Sabrina informed.

"*cough* *cough*....Sounds fun, sister..." the girl coughed again.

"Oh god, Little Sabrina, go to bed, now!!!" Sabrina ordered firmly.

"Um, but....Buaaaaah, I don't want to....*sniff*" the poor dolly cried again. Sabrina got down on her knees and gently touched her shoulder. Lucas could feel the enormous sadness of the girl.

"My life will never be the same again *sob*......I wanted to have fun with you" she sobbed.

"Little sister, don't be discouraged. You have a lot of toys and people to play with" said Sabrina.

"But....*sniff* Isn't there something Lucas can do to control my illness?" she pleaded.

"Well....I was going to tell you that yesterday. My healing powers are not capable of curing chronic illnesses, but I can control the ailments temporarily" the girl smiled again upon hearing Lucas's words. Paula was thoughtful, trying to remember something....

"PSI HEALING β!!!" the girl was illuminated by a brilliant white light. Lucas cured her discomfort.

"Mmmm...let's see" Little Sabrina took out her ball, and started running. Her chest pain no longer plagued her. The girls were infected with happiness to see the usual energetic little girl back.

"Thank you, Lucas. And sorry about yesterday. Hopefully we can be friends!" the girl closed her eyes, with an adorable expression. Lucas responded with a respectful nod. Hinawa was touched.

"I still have my doubts. Don't you think it would be dangerous for her to experience sudden changes in temperature, or some trigger make her have an asthma attack? Remember that we'll visit a place where there is a frozen cave" warned Sabrina. Paula remembered a crucial fact.

"Sabrina, I think there is still a chance that Little Sabrina will accompany us. In my world there have been rumors of a boy from a neighboring town. A decade ago, they say he and his friends saved the world from Giygas before me. He was asthmatic and used his psychic powers to control his illness every time he had to go out" informed Paula.

"Interesting. With my powers I think it would be enough" added Lucas.  

"Gardevoir! Gar-Gar...." Nancy came with a bag that had inhalers and medicine inside it, as if to say "if the girl wants to go, I'll be there to protect her!". The little girls hugged the Gardevoir.

"*sigh* Okay...but you'll go with warm clothes, did you hear me?" Sabrina performed a change of clothes. She was dressed in her iconic red uniform, while Little Sabrina was dressed in a cozy white winter coat, complete with mittens and a scarf. Lucas remembered for a moment the Ice Climbers. Sabrina dressed her slave in his clothes to leave him in the toy box.

"You like flowers, don't you? Well, I think you'd do a good job decorating my miniature city with some fancy decor, Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina brought flowers from the greenhouse. The girls approached the miniature city. Many people were surprised to see Lucas alive.

"Lucas, my soul friend, *sniff* you're fine!!!" Red hugged Lucas, crying with happiness.

"I want you to continue with the construction work. And you work too, huh?" Sabrina pointed at Lucas with a firm tone. The boy nodded, this time without fear. Little Sabrina grabbed Lucas.

"This is for helping me with my illness hehehe....*MUACK*" the dolly tenderly kissed the shrunken boy on the cheek. Lucas said goodbye to Little Sabrina waving his hands.

"Lucas...." Paula said in a serious tone, avoiding eye contact with the boy.

"Yes Paula?" Lucas asked, a little worried.

"Thanks. At least I see that you are not an unwelcome pest as I thought. From now on I want you to treat Little Sabrina with the respect that a great friend deserves" Paula turned to see him.

"Yes, I promise. I won't let you down" Lucas replied with a smile. Paula left the room.

"Woo-hoo! Hahahaha, come on Sabrina, our big sister is waiting for us" Paula took Little Sabrina by the hand. They both ran, excited to be able to play with more dolls.

"Mmmm...." Sabrina used her ability to predict the future. She caught a glimpse of Lucas making a beautiful flower decoration, dedicated in her honor. 

"Aww, Lucas. You never cease to amaze me" she blushed a little, feeling blessed by her new life.

"I told you Sabrina. Never give up your wishes for happiness" Nancy communicated telepathically.

"Okay, guys. Yesterday my psychic abilities determined that Lt. Surge should come here around 4pm. In case I am wrong, do not hesitate to communicate with me through telepathy. We'll be right back" Sabrina warned her Pokemon.

"Here we are, hehehe" the 2 psychic girls approached adult Sabrina. Paula was fortunate to learn a new skill today. The girls would travel from Saffron City to Blackthorn City by flying via levitation. Paula took it as a personal challenge. The 2 Sabrinas assisted the blonde girl, and with effort, they took flight. Nancy was inside her Poke Ball.

"Very good, Paula. Relax. The key is to calm your mind to keep yourself levitating" said Sabrina.

"Thanks. I hope you'll teach me how to turn people into teddy bears later" she laughed.

(After an impatient wait, Kumatora opted for a plan to break through the security wall)

"PKKK THUNDEEER!!!" the psychic tomboy fired a bolt of electricity as a distraction.

"Look down there!!!" the soldiers manning the turrets turned their attention to the sea.

"Come on Salsa" Kumatora launched herself into the air using PK Fire against the ground.

"AAHH...(grunts)" Salsa's tail brushed against the electrified fence. Kumatora covered his mouth.

"QUICK UP!" Kumatora increased her speed, and with great stealth, she hid between some boxes.

"Brock, it seems that we are passing over Vermilion City" Ash Ketchum commented.

"GROAAAAAHHH" *ZAAAAAAAP* a lightning almost hit Charizard in mid-flight.

"Attention to the suspects flying over Vermilion City, descend immediately. No civilians are allowed to enter the area where Sabrina is. Obey us, or I will give orders for our Magnetons to shoot you down" ordered the air watchman through a loudspeaker.

"No! We're not going down, I have to save my friends!" Ash refused to follow orders.

"Come on Ash, it's useless to risk our lives. Let's go down to explain everything..." Brock suggested.

"Darn, they just arrested some guys who surely wants to go to Saffron City like us, from what I see, it's not a good option to seize some plane, or flying animal" Kumatora saw Ash's Charizard descend. From the barracks Lt Surge came. The girl remained hidden among the boxes, patiently planning her next move to rescue Lucas.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 15: Dragons and Confrontations (1/2) by GtsSandalsFan

The girls took flight towards Blackthorn city. Sabrina was highly motivated. 

After traversing the impressive rocky mountains of Mount Silver, they chatted for a bit.

"Girls, today we'll face powerful dragons. Be prepared" Sabrina said.

"Don't worry, big Sabrina. It will be a piece of cake. Hehe, I have defeated large lizards like the Kraken from the sea, and fire-breathing dinosaurs from the Lost Underworld" replied Paula.

"I'm sure you'll perform great this day, my little sister" Sabrina smiled and patted her head.

"Our new doll Lucas is very nice, don't you think?" Little Sabrina asked.

"Yes. Lucas is......sensational. He is the sweetest boy I have ever met. The night I slept with him was fun. He is a good friend you can count on" commented Sabrina happily.

"I'm so glad you found the love of your life, hehehehe" the dolly laughed.

"Um...what are you talking about?" Sabrina felt a little nervous.

"Haha, come on, don't feel embarrassed. You like Lucas, right?" Paula nudged her.

"Emm....what?! O-o-of course not. You girls are wrong. I recognize that Lucas is very cute, but the truth is that he is just my friend. Also, he's too young to be in a relationship with me. Lucas is 12, while I am 20 years old!" Sabrina answered firmly.

"Yeah, sure....." Paula said sarcastically. She was trying to hold back her laugh.

"*sigh* Maybe if he was a few years older...." Sabrina put her hands together, flushed.

"Hahaha! Then you indirectly admit that you like him, awww" said the doll with tenderness.

"Sabrina loves Lucas

Sabrina loves Lucas

Two psychics were sitting in a tree....

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Heehehee Hahaha!" the 2 girls sang and burst out laughing at the top of their lungs.

"........" Sabrina fell silent. She was upset.

"Oh no. Sabrina, I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you angry...." the girl Sabrina saw her alter ego with a serious and indifferent face. Paula tried to apologize, but she didn't speak to her.

"Poor dear. I just wanted to share your happiness of having a new friend" whispered the blonde. The 3 psychics continued to travel in awkward silence. Paula had an idea.

"Hey, Little Sabrina, how about we sing something to cheer her up?" suggested the blonde.

"When you are happy, with laughter to spare,

Fun is twice as fun with someone to share

When you are lonely and full of despair,

Things aren't half as bad when somebody cares" Paula levitated next to Sabrina, and began to sing with fervor. The green-haired girl focused her attention on the cheerful melody.

"Maybe now you have figured it out,
That's what being a friend is about!
When you're looking for a shoulder you can cry on...
Won't you think about me?
When you're looking for someone you can rely on...

Don't you ever doubt me!" Little Sabrina joined in the song. The 2 psychic girls came over to caress the poor girl's cheeks. Little by little, a smile grew on her.

"I'll be there someway, somehow...

That's what being friends is about!" the song ended with a beautiful hug.

"Ha....Heheheehee, come here, girls!" fortunately for Sabrina, she was once again overcome with excitement and gratitude at having a family that cares for her. Giggling sweetly, the inseparable trio of psychic girls flied hand in hand, waiting to reach their destination. Meanwhile, at Vermilion City military base, Kumatora watched Ash and Brock being detained.

"Gosh, that guy is huge! He must be bigger than the Pork Trooper" Kumatora commented referring to the imposing Lt Surge. Salsa cringed at the thought of his fearsome physical strength.

"Oh, come on buddy. Don't be discouraged, we can get out of this. Remember how together we have kicked the butt of the Pigmask army in the past!" Kumatora encouraged the monkey.

"Ukiiii!" Salsa responded motivated. Both remained hidden among the boxes.

"*gulp* WOAH, PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!!!" Ash and Brock's legs were shaking. After being surrounded by rifles and electric Pokémon, Lt Surge gave the order to lower the weapons.

"Well, well. Just look what we have here, hahaha" the man of enormous stature approached.

"Huh? AAAAAGGH, ENOUGH PLEASEEEEE!!!" Lt Surge greeted Ash with a painful handshake.

"Oops. Sorry kiddo, sometimes I can't control my own strength. Nice to see you again Ash. You've become quite a strong man since our last meeting!" said Lt Surge amiably.

"Boss, those guys wanted to break through the restricted area!" the air watchman warned.

"We apologize for the intrusion. We came because our friends were kidnapped" Brock revealed.

"Hmm, I thought so. If I'm not mistaken, among the disappeared, there is that pretty red-haired girl friend of yours. Guys, I know you want to rescue your friends, but is too dangerous for some poor children to enter the territory where there is a bloodthirsty giant woman. Let my strong and reliable army take care of the matter....!" Lt Surge's sermon was interrupted by a radio call.

"WHAT?! They say that the supply ship was destroyed by a girl with hot pink hair, accompanied by a little monkey?" Salsa and Kumatora felt more alarmed than ever.

"I wonder what kind of monkey that girl has. She may have some of Unova's elemental monkeys, or just a little Aipom..." Ash Ketchum thought.

"This is serious. The stowaway that was on the ship has psychic powers" reported Lt Surge.

"If she made that attack, she must be up to something!" Brock yelled.

"You're right, she even could be a spy sent by Sabrina. Lt Surge, please let us help you capture the suspect. It's dangerous to let that criminal loose!" Ash exclaimed.

"*sigh* Great, now those fools will come for us....." Kumatora muttered.

"Usually I don't accept help from civilians. But since this situation calls for catching the stowaway at all costs, I authorize you to help me" Lt Surge ordered his army to do an intensive search.

"RA-RAICHUUU!" Lt Surge's Raichu accompanied Pikachu to check the military base.

"With everyone working as a team, she will not get away from us!" Ash stated determinedly.

"Well Salsa, we're running out of options.....I don't think we can get through the walls, considering we're in sight of the enemy" Kumatora desperately thought of an escape plan. Back in the toy box, Lucas was getting ready to do his job for the day.

"Umm......they all look so....serious" Lucas contemplated the pessimistic panorama of the place. Several people had unfriendly faces. Some prisoners fought desperately to have a piece of rotten food. The blond boy came dragging a cart with flowers.

"Lucas, it's nice to see you safe! Tell me, did that horrible woman do something to you?" Jeff stopped by to say hello.

"Eh? Not really. I don't think Sabrina is as evil as they make her out to be" Lucas replied.

"Oh God. Dude, be careful what you say. Women are more manipulative than you think. That's how my mother abandoned my father, she only cared about the money" he warned.

"But, she saved my life......" Lucas lowered his head.

"You shouldn't blindly believe that she's a good person based on that. Remember that Sabrina tried to kill us. I saw how she tried to strangle you with her hand. To top it off, she made you work while you were in poor health. Maybe Sabrina saved you because she sees you as a work tool and nothing more...." Jeff said with concern. Lucas bit his lips.

"Uh, so.....changing the subject.....if we get out of here alive, I promise to take you to Dr Andonuts at any cost. He misses you a lot, more than you think...." Lucas expressed nervously.

"Thank you, Lucas. For now, that can wait. See you and remember what I told you" Jeff left.

"........" Lucas kept walking, slowly, with a downcast face.

"Lucas, tell me, is something wrong?" the blond turned to see. It was Misty's voice.

"I heard the talk you had with Jeff. I see that something is bothering you....." she continued.

"Um, it's nothing. I don't wish to inconvenience anyone with my business" Lucas walked away, sighing.

"Awww, poor thing. If you want to vent, I'm here to hear you. We are in confidence" Lucas stopped walking upon hearing those sincere words of empathy. They both had a talk.

"Misty, have you ever felt ashamed to express what you feel?" Lucas asked.

"Me? Of course not. Part of growing as a person is being honest" she replied.

"It's just... I think I'm doing something wrong" the boy felt ashamed.

"...Oh, come on, I don't think it's that big of a deal..." Misty touched his shoulder, as a sign of trust.

"Well....*sniff* the truth is, I like Sabrina. I think she is a sweet person. She just wanted to have friends and someone who understands her. *sniff* It makes me sad that they say that she only sees me as a tool, when she treated me with respect and asked for my forgiveness...." Lucas cried.

"There, there, calm down Lucas. You have feelings for her, and that's fine. I saw how Sabrina cried that night and came to save your life. She didn't do that because you're a slave. She did that because she genuinely appreciates you" Misty hugged him tenderly.

"Um, I.....I feel tormented that I'm doing something wrong by feeling love towards an evil woman as others see it. I feel fond of the cute side of her person; *sigh* she reminds me of someone very special to me who is no longer with us" expressed the boy between sobs. Misty briefly thought about the ghost woman from last night.

"This is very sweet. Don't worry, although Sabrina shrunk me before, I want you to know that I have no prejudice against you. Be honest, if you like her, don't be afraid to say so. Don't let other people think for you, okay?" Misty said happily. Lucas felt better.

"Thank you, Misty. Oh, by the way, the decoration of the house you built is beautiful..." Lucas looked with emotion at the paint used in the house molded with clay: in it there were illustrations of sea Pokemon living in harmony with a sweet mermaid, in a coral reef.

"Hehehe, I'm glad you appreciate my talent. My sisters from Cerulean City used to create art to represent the beauty of water Pokemon. Thanks to my sisters, I had the dream of traveling the world to learn more about them. Currently I am not only the leader of Cerulean City, but we also organize shows for children. If you want, I'll invite you, we do interesting things like synchronized swimming, and underwater theater" said Misty, quite animated.

"Yes, sure!" Lucas replied enthusiastically.

"You'll be surprised to find out who the sweet mermaid I painted is..." Misty laughed softly.

"IT'S AS HORRIBLE AS YOUR PUTRID FEEBAS FACE! HAHAHAHA!" Damian walked past, with a mocking look on his face. The magnificent painting was soiled with a spit.

"YOU JERK, THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT GIRLS!" the blond kid was furious.

"Ugrrrr....*gulp*" Lucas reached out to throw a punch, but a punch to the stomach stopped him.

"Heh heh heh. Listen midget, don't try to mess with me, or you'll regret it!" Damian roughly grabbed the boy by the hair. Lucas screamed in pain. Damian's gang turned to watch the fight.

"Sweetheart, is that brat bothering you?" asked the vain woman of the group.

"Oh, of course not. I just had fun with the fool playing wrestling HAHAAHA!" the abusive boy punched Lucas in the face and knocked him to the ground. The group laughed out loud.

"Ugh....I'll tell Sabrina what you did to me!" Lucas said letting out a tear of pain.

"Owww, how cute, the crybaby is going to accuse us with the witch!" Damian didn't seem in the least intimidated. Among his group of friends were Sabrina's former classmates.

"If you act like a snitch, I'll make sure that my contacts make your life miserable, worm" Damian was serious. Some of the gang members had makeshift knives in their hands.

"You won't get away with it, Damian!" Misty yelled. She was willing to defend Lucas.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!!!" some people watched the fight.

"Oh nothing. Come on guys, let's stop wasting time with those losers!" the gang left.

"By the way Damian, thanks for the gift you gave us this morning" a friend of Damian murmured.

"*cough* If I had my psychic powers, I would have taught those guys a lesson!" Lucas moaned.

"Lucas, I recommend you ignore those scoundrels. If you are afraid, remember that there's people supporting you. Dont be discouraged" Misty winked. Lucas said goodbye to go do his work.

"What a nice boy. I'm not surprised that Sabrina has feelings for him" Misty thought.

"Mrs. Hinawa, I hid the supplies in the Silph Co. building" Haunter said to the ghost woman.

"Thanks, little friend. Tonight, we'll go for them. Now is time to watch the city" she said.

At the other end of the toy box, things weren't going too good for poor Ness.

"Look what you did, damn it! Now we'll have to start the construction from 0!"

"And what about you, huh? We were too late because you spilled the clay we mixed!"

"NO, SHUT UP, YOU HAVE ALL THE BLAME!!!" some adults argued violently.

".......*gulp*" Ness stared dumbfounded at the floor. He felt enormous nausea and wanted to vomit. The hostile environment he had to face made him feel even more stressed.

"Ness, are you okay? Your face looks paler than death" Jeff commented with concern.

"We must work as a team if we want to survive. Please, Ness, I know you feel bad, but if you don't work, Sabrina will kill you. I can help you build the houses if needed" suggested Poo.

"........" without saying a word, Ness wistfully looked at a photo taken from his backpack.

"Ness....Ness, if you want, I can try to build a machine to get us out of here!" Jeff yelled. The red cap boy still didn't react. He stared blankly at that photo.

"*sigh* Hear me....." after a melancholy minute of silence, Ness spoke.

"Oh no...poor Ness" Tony noted that from the photo, a tear fell.

"I....*sniff* I want to go home. I miss my mom...." the boy hugged the photo, full of tears.

"Ness, we miss our family too. You're not alone" Tony patted him.

"Uhhmm....today was supposed to be a very special moment in my life. Finally my family would see me play in the stadium. Everything was going great, until she screwed it up" he murmured.

"*SMACK* AGH!!! I HATE THAT HORRIBLE WOMAN WITH ALL MY SOUL! Because of her, Paula became someone she is not. My family almost burned to death, and now....*sniff* I'm stuck in a nightmare with no way out. *sob* I can't even call my mom..." Ness cried.

"Awww, cute little thing. If you were my son, I would shower you with kisses and hugs. Don't lose hope" thought Hinawa, looking at the scene sadly. The boys gave Ness a group hug.

"Thanks guys. *sigh* I hope our situation improves" Ness stood up, stumbling.

"I believe in miracles. If those apples got here, there must be a reason" said Tony. Ness's stomach growled as he remembered that he hadn't eaten anything for an entire day except rotten food.

"Uhhh, I feel very dizzy" May had trouble concentrating. She moved her shovel erratically. Unlike Dawn, Ness, and other prisoners, she was about to go 2 days without eating. She couldn't bring herself to taste the rotten food. Dawn expressed her disgust towards Sabrina:

"Aghhhh....that Sabrina will pay dearly. No one who sympathizes with her deserves respect!"

"Hmmm Ok. This is the perfect place" Lucas took his cart with flowers to the center of the city. He immediately began the creation of the floral decoration for the plaza. Hinawa looked at her son.

(The girls finally made it to Johto. They landed on Route 44 and planned to traverse the Ice Path)

"Brrrrr....this place is almost as cold as Winters" Paula shivered with cold. The trio entered the frozen cave. In the background was a stretch of glass, lost in the darkness.

"Let me light up the place....PKKK FIREEE!" the girl Sabrina generated a ball of fire.

"Wow Little Sabrina, I see Paula has taught you some powers" Sabrina said happily.

"Heheehee, yep. Paula and I learn from each other. I taught her how to teleport" replied the girl, gently hugging the blonde around her waist. The group continued their journey.

"Lance and the group of dragon tamers should be patrolling the area from the sky as I saw in my premonition. So, we're going to give those jerks a surprise..." Sabrina was explaining her plan.

"Hehehehe. Hahahaha WOO-HOO!" the girls were distracted by skating on the slippery floor.

"*sigh* Please girls, would you be so kind as to listen to me for a moment?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes, we are listening to you, big Sabrina...." Paula continued skating.

"She always gets this serious when she's determined to execute her plans. It seems to me that she is invaded by the resentment that feels towards Clair" said Lil Sabrina in a low voice to Paula.

"Ok, as I said......This cave is composed mostly of ice and frozen glass. To make our mission easier today, I thought it would be a great idea to flood Blackthorn City. We have everything we need to drown those miserable people..." Sabrina expressed as the girls went down to the lower floor, consisting of a snowy place, surrounded by blue crystals.

"Go, Paula. Use PK Fire to melt the ice" Sabrina ordered.

"......Well?" Sabrina grew impatient. Paula did not respond the orders.

"Oh! PAULA! PAULAAAA, WHERE ARE YOU!!!" Little Sabrina noticed that Paula was missing.

"We don't have all day. Little Sabrina, use PK FI..." *pom* a snowball hit Sabrina.

"HEY...!" *pom* Sabrina turned to look. She kept getting snowballs in different directions.

"Pff....It was you, huh?!" Sabrina glared at the doll. She unintentionally swallowed some snow.

"*whistles*....." Little Sabrina looked away, appearing to be innocent.

"Heehee....." a girl's voice resounded in the cave. She believed that was going to get away with it....

"AAAHHH!!!"....but, the snowballs stopped appearing.

"PAULA JONES!" Paula was paralyzed by Sabrina's Confusion.

"Eh....*gulp* Hello big Sabrina...." Paula hid her hands nervously. Sabrina grew up a bit.

"No more delays, brat. Follow the order I gave you, or else.....!" Sabrina warned in a scary voice. Her red-eyed gaze permeated a bone-chilling cold like the night itself.

"Uhhh, b-b-but sister, I just wanted to play...." Paula was petrified with fear. *pom*

"Yooohoooo, hahahaha!" Sabrina looked up, and from the icy ceiling was her child alter ego throwing snowballs. Paula played along. The little girls laughed out loud.

"Grrrr, silly girls. You want to make me mad, don't you?!" Sabrina tried to contain her anger.

"GAR! GARDEVOIIIIR!!!!" Nancy popped out of her pokeball and......*POM*

"Gardevoiiiir! Heeheehehee!" the maid threw a huge snowball at her trainer. Sabrina was completely covered in snow. The echo of the girls' laughter filled the entire cave.

"ENOUGH! YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!" from the snowdrift, Sabrina emerged, growing furiously until she almost touched the ceiling. Everything seemed to indicate that she was going to punish the girls....

"Heeheheehee, take this!" however, Sabrina couldn't help but bring out the sweet inner child she has inside her heart. The 15-meter giant woman played with her friends. Snowballs of different sizes flew everywhere. The group of psychics played enthusiastically for a long time. 

"Whee! WOW, HELP! THE ABOMINABLE SNOW WOMAN CAUGHT US!" Sabrina extended her giant hands, grabbing Paula, and Little Sabrina respectively.

"Looks like I won the game, little sisters, heheehee" the sweet giant woman brought the little girls close to her cheeks for affection. Sabrina felt their tender tiny hands touch her face.

"Hahaha, it was so much fun. We're sorry we made you angry. We just wanted to make a joke..." Paula and Little Sabrina apologized. Cracking a smile, giant Sabrina returned the gesture of repentance with a hug. Nancy admired that beautiful scene.

"Heh, come on Nancy, don't be shy. Do you want a hug too, baby?" Sabrina asked. The pink Gardevoir jumped spiritedly into her trainer's arms. Meanwhile, in Blackthorn City, members of the Dragon Clan continued to train Lance and his group. 

"Attention all Dragonite, use Draco Meteor!" the dragon Pokemon complied the orders. They were flying in coordinated formation around the surroundings of the Dragon Holy Land.

"Your Dragonite look as formidable as ever. But they don't compare to the dexterity my Kingdra has when it sprints through the water!" Clair boasted.

"Heh, my cousin, you act as competitive as ever. Before you continue with your pointless debates, I promise you that we'll face each other when this emergency is over" Lance replied.

"If I can defeat Sabrina before you, you will surely stop treating me like a child!" she said.

"Master Clair, do you think I'm ready to use a Dynamax band now?" Iris asked.

"Hmmm, you haven't had much experience in Dynamax combat. However, considering your tremendous progress as a dragon Pokemon trainer, I guess..." *BOOOM* Clair was interrupted by a loud explosion heard from a distance.

"Master Lance, we have flown around the outskirts of the city, and we see no sign of Sabrina anywhere. This becomes very suspicious...." an ace trainer reported on radio call.

"Let's hurry, Sabrina must be up to something!" Lance flew into one of his Dragonite.

"Iris, here you have a Dynamax band. Try not to let your guard down" Clair advised. 

*BOOOM* another explosion of greater magnitude hit miles from the city.

"Well done, girls. In a matter of minutes, a big wave should hit Blackthorn City" said Sabrina feeling satisfied. The girls teleported out of the melted cave.

"Mmmm....." Sabrina used her premonition ability to check the status of the toy box. 

"Eh.....?" the woman put her hand on her mouth. For some reason, she saw Lucas get beaten up by Ness, and later face off an angry mob of prisoners causing a disturbance through the place.

"Sabrina....Sabrina....SABRINA, REACT!"

"Big sis, we must proceed with the plan!" the psychic girl came to her senses with the help of her young companions. The ace trainers warned of the danger of the wave, but it was too late.

"AAAAH, LOOK THAT!!!" the civilians had no time to react. Everything happened at once: the giant wave swept away everything in its path, from trees and wild Pokemon, to large buildings.

"It's time" Sabrina mused sweetly. The quartet emerged from their hiding place of leafy trees and began to grow to gigantic size. The giantesses became visible to the trainers.

"Everyone, USE YOUR BEST ATTACKS!!!" the group of flying Pokemon made up of dragons like Flygon, or Salamance, attacked with powerful Hyper Beams and Draco Meteors.

"PKK FREEZE! GARDEVOIR!" the girls responded with super effective attacks. Paula's icy bolts, in conjunction with Nancy's Moonblast, shot down the dragons like flies.

"Heheehee, CONFUSION!" Sabrina and her other self combined their psychic strength. The projectiles exhaled from the dragons' mouths were deflected towards the submerged city.

"For all the dragon tamers, ride in water dragons and save the people!" Clair ordered, speeding past with Iris through the waters of the dragon cave, riding on Kingdra.

"WHOA, BEWARE!!!" the victims received an intense bombardment. Getting safely to dry land was the equivalent of defying death. The dragon tamers went to rescue the drowning people on their Gyarados and Kingdra. 

"PKKK THUNDEEER!!!" majestic lights manifested in the sky. Electricity easily traveled throughout the urban sector, courtesy of water in superabundance. Weakened Pokemon, civilians, and dragon clan members ended up being teleported to the Saffron City Gym.

"Muahahaha, this rampage was even easier than my attack on Saffron City" Sabrina bragged.

"Oh no, this is terrible. Much of the people were kidnapped" Clair went into despair. She and Iris sneakily saw their comrades easily succumbing to the giantesses.

"Clair, don't attack yet, it's dangerous!" Lance warned. The champion of the elite four flew in the direction of the untouched area of the city, where the civilians tried to flee on the magnet train.

*BOOOM* "Haha! Run you little cowards before I crush you!" Paula teleported, and playfully pretended to chase the group of people who were running away from her shoes.

"Voir! Gardevoiiiir HAHAHA!" Nancy had fun catching people to tickle them.

"Ooops, sorry Heehehee!" Little Sabrina threw her white ball. Sabrina laughed with delight.

"AAAAH, HELP US!" people were cornered. Although they tried to avoid the white object, Paula was sitting on the train tracks, waiting to electrocute those who jumped into the water.

"MUUUUOOOM" *blast* Lance's Dragonites destroyed the ball with Hyper Beams.

"Bah, get out of here, mosquitoes!!!" *SMAAASH* the blonde giantess attacked the flying Pokemon with her frying pan like a fly swatter. One after another, the Dragonites fell weakened.

"You won't get away with this, you wicked girls!" Lance yelled bravely.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but dolls will never hurt me. Heheehehee" Paula and Little Sabrina taunted tiny Lance with a song. Sabrina giggled, and teleported all the civilians in mainland. Nancy defeated the Dragonite that Lance was riding on with a single Moonblast.

"AAAGHH, NO...*gasp*" Lance tried to call another one of his dragons, but Sabrina stopped him.

"Hehehe, bye-bye Lance!" after smothering him with telekinesis, Sabrina's eyes glowed red.

"SAFEGUARD, EXTREME SPEED, NOW!!!" Clair responded quickly. Her Dragonite summoned a holy light that blocked Sabrina's Teleport. Lance avoided falling into the water by inches.

"Hah, I hope you'll thank me for saving your skin. Iris, time to Dynamax!" the 2 girls activated the energy of their Dynamax bands. Kingdra and Iris's Dragonite grew to a size of 85 meters. Lance put on a helmet, and dove from a great height. Was he planning something?

"Go, my most powerful Pokemon!!!" Lance threw a pokeball, provided with a different decoration from the others. The girls were shocked to learn of the dragon master's secret weapon.

"Ugh, no way.....this guy has a giant Pokemon" Sabrina thought. She didn't know it, but the sea monster that had in front of her was the same mysterious Dragonite that sailed the oceans of Kanto, near Bill's lighthouse. The 100-meter creature emitted a beautiful song.

"I ran into this buddy on one of the trips at sea. He was lonely and afraid of humans, but we managed to create a beautiful bond of brotherhood. Sabrina, prepare to suffer the wrath of the mythical dragon Pokemon!" Lance cried out with enormous perseverance.

"Now things will get intense!" Clair yelled defiantly.

"Wow, so you finally deigned to come out of hiding..." Sabrina said to Clair.

"Hey weirdo, where did you get that ridiculous flower on your head? Did one of your ex-boyfriends give it to you out of pity? Hahahaha!" Clair had a mocking expression. Sabrina growled.

"Even though you have giant Pokemon, your cute dragons are no match for Paula and Nancy!" Little Sabrina laughed in a cute, yet bewildering tone. Sabrina patted her head.

"Now you're talking, friend! Big Sabrina, let me fight Lance's big lizard" Paula said.

"Perfect. Little sister, let's have some fun humiliating this swaggering rat Clair. Nancy, you take care of the shaggy Pocahontas-looking brat!" Sabrina ordered.

"Grrrrr, MORE RESPECT WITH ME, WITCH!" Iris exploded in anger.

"PKK FREEZEEE!!!" in a display of her colossal strength, Paula defeated Clair's small Dragonite with a single ice attack. The dragon-type masters didn't seem scared.

"Mmmm. Lucas, be strong" Sabrina thought worriedly about her new friend. The triple battle of titanic proportions began. As for the monkey and the psychic tomboy in Vermilion City, with a bit of luck they managed to distract the soldiers with Brainshock to hide in the warehouse.

"PIKA, PIKA PI! RAI-RAICHU!!" the duo of electric rodents scoured the base looking for them.

"Sssh, someone's coming" Kumatora hissed.

"Come on stowaway, get out of wherever you are!" Ash Ketchum and Brock walked in.

"Pikachuuu!" the Pokemon decided to inspect the place. They were dangerously close to where the intruders from Tazmily were hiding. Salsa and Kumatora had to act fast.

"*gulp* Ukii..." in silence, Salsa waved his fingers followed by a dance. 

"Pi? PIKA-PIKA PIKAAAA!" Pikachu began to dance against his will. He was being controlled by the Funky Monkey Dance technique. Raichu fell to the ground, laughing out loud.

"Let's go..." Salsa and Kumatora took advantage of sneaking away.

"Hahaahaa, this is so embarrassing! Brock, since you are an expert in raising Pokemon, can you explain why my Pikachu won't stop dancing?" Ash wiped away his tears, between laughs.

"Mmmm I don't know. Pikachu maybe wants to get your attention to play" Brock replied.

"Pikaaa...." a small drop of sweat fell from Pikachu.

"Although given the situation, he might want to tell us something. The strange thing is that there doesn't seem to be any psychic energy manifesting around his body" Brock ruled out that Pikachu was being affected by some psychic attack. Raichu searched in the warehouse, finding nothing.

"Phew, that was close..." Kumatora sighed in relief. The duo went through a ventilation shaft.

"Salsa, we only have one option left. I thought I could dress up as one of the women from this military base to go unnoticed. But who could I supplant? Ummm..." she thought.

"Good afternoon, dear visitors. At this time, it's my turn to check Lt Surge's electric Pokemon" from a grate, Kumatora watched Nurse Joy greet cordially. Brock looked dumbfounded at the pink-haired woman.

"Perfect. We'll ambush that goofball, and I'll impersonate her" Kumatora muttered.

"Part of being a good army, is having strong and healthy Pokemon heheeheh..." the girl laughed. Brock let out rivers of drool as he babbled compliments at the woman he loves so much.

"OH NO, HE'S RED AS A TOMATO! Would you be so kind as to excuse my friend?" feeling nervous, Ash led Brock out of the warehouse, accompanied by Pikachu and Raichu.

"Owww, give me your phone number, baby, AAAGH!" Ash dragged him by the neck.

"See ya, and good luck catching the intruder!" Nurse Joy said.

"Mmmm, oh right, I just need to go get my electricity proof uniform" the woman went in the direction of the locker room. Salsa and Kumatora took advantage of watching her warily.

"QUICK UP!!!" Kumatora moved faster than a bullet. Fortunately, the nurse was alone.

"Hello? AH...!" *POW* It all happened in an instant. Kumatora knocked out Joy in a locker.

"*whistle*.....Ewww, Salsa, you don't know how much I hate wearing these girlish clothes and this ridiculous haircut" Kumatora expressed her characteristic distaste for sweet girls. She for a moment remembered the awkward days of her working as "Violet" at Club Titiboo. Salsa was hidden in her chest.

"That's it. We'll get past that booth to get the hell out of here" she said.

"Chansey!" a cute creature approached the legs of the false nurse Joy.

"Ehhh?....Shoo! shoo! Go away!" Kumatora ordered, waving her hands.

"Chan? CHAN-CHANSEEYYYY" the Pokemon interpreted the gestures as wishes for affection. She hugged Kumatora's leg. The tomboy got desperate and tried to get the sweet vermin off.

"Awww, you look so cute together" said a female soldier. Kumatora greeted with a fake smile.

"Hehehe, yes, it loves me a lot. Grrrr...." Kumatora continued walking with Chansey hugging her.

"Listen to me, you stupid easter egg imitation, LET ME GO if you don't want to taste my fists!" Kumatora muttered, trying to hold back her anger. Chansey just laughed.

"Hahaha, Nurse Joy, hello!" 

"AAAAH, CRAP. Ooops, I mean, hiiiiiiiii...." Kumatora felt a tingle in her chest. After getting a good scare, she turned to see. Lt Surge surprised her with a tender hug.

"Sorry to scare you, dear. We now need your medical skills" said Lt Surge.

"Umm *cough* *cough* sorry, I just didn't feel too good" Kumatora smacked her chest.

"Aah...." Salsa covered his mouth. The monkey was trying not to make any noise.

"If you feel bad, I can give you the day off if you want. But first, would you be so kind as to help us a little? Please" the man caressed one of the cheeks of the fake Nurse Joy.

"Ahh, o-o-okay, heheheh..." Kumatora shivered and laughed awkwardly. They walked together.

"Mmm, I see something different in you. Do you want to participate in the swimsuit contests, um?" Lt Surge commented jokingly, not taking his eyes off Kumatora's "round cutie things".

"Uh...well....yes, yes! I wish to look as beautiful as possible heheheehee" replied Kumatora.

"I'm sure you'll impress the judges at Porta Vista, sweetheart" Surge hugged her around the waist.

"Do you know something Joy? You're very sympathetic. I'm glad you're overcoming your shyness issues. That date last night when we kissed, it was so romantic. We could repeat that moment" said Lt Surge, acting like a real hunk with the fake nurse Joy. Kumatora growled softly:

"Grrrrr, Lucas....when I get my hands on you, I'm going to smash your head with bumps!"

"Did you say something dear?" Lt Surge asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. Hehehehee...." fake nurse Joy laughed. Lt Surge kissed her on the cheek.

(In the Saffron City gym, Lucas had a considerable progress with the flower decoration) 

"Gosh....many people have arrived here" said the blonde boy. Around the toy city square, the civilians captured from Blackthorn City passed by. 

"Lucas, that circle of colorful flowers you designed is beautiful" said Lisa with great joy.

"This boy is talented at gardening. He brings back good memories when we used to regularly take care of our garden in the company of our daughter" Ormond remembered the photo of Sabrina.

"Hehehe, thanks, although it's not ready, yet.....The final details are missing" Lucas answered.

"Impressive. I look forward to seeing your elegant work finished, darling" Lisa was excited.

"Uff, I'll do my best. I...I want Sabrina to feel comfortable. You have a wonderful daughter hehehe. Deep down she is a sweet and friendly person" the boy smiled tenderly.

"So, you've managed to strike up a friendship with Sabrina. She's had a hard time making friends for a long time..." Ormond continued the talk. The couple listened in wonder to the stories of Lucas interacting with Sabrina. Although Lucas revealed that he was aware of her family problems, the boy wished the best for Sabrina's parents.

"I know that she'll be able to reconcile with you, and change for the better" said Lucas motivated.

"We look forward to that day, Lucas. Our life as business people has taken away the time we should have given Sabrina in her adulthood" Ormond commented sadly.

"So is. Lucas, in case you didn't know, my husband has not only dedicated part of his life to being a renowned psychic trainer. He is also an investor. He has allocated the family's money in businesses of our lineage" explained Lisa.

"I used to meet other members of the psychic community at golf matches. The funds are used mainly for the gym that I inherited from my brother. For a time, it was the premier school for psychic trainers. But in exchange for owning a business of such importance, we were to ensure that my daughter does her part *sniff*...." Ormond wistfully recalled the toughest years for his family. Lisa hugged the man.

"Mr. Ormond, I am truly sorry for everything that Sabrina went through. But don't lose hope. At least she is no longer dominated by the evil side of her person. Even Little Sabrina wants her to finally be happy" Lucas continued planting flowers. As his work progressed, the prisoners' stress grew like a ticking time bomb...

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 16: Dragons and Confrontations (2/2) by GtsSandalsFan

Giant Sabrina and the girls' battle against the dragon tamers continued its course.

"Kingdra, lash out with Surf!" the gigantic sea dragon snorted into a mighty wave.

"TELEPORT!" the 2 Sabrinas quickly dodged the attack.

"PSYSHOOCK!!! PSYBEAAAM!!" the attack continued from the air. The girls levitated, firing their projectiles of psychic energy from a safe distance.

"Kingdra, use Dive!" Claire ordered. The dragon cautiously hid under the water. After the remains of the ice path have melted, the field of water that covered the city increased.

"Heh, you dumb psychics. Indirectly the flood you caused gives my Pokemon an advantage" Clair thought, planning her next strategy. She was wearing a respirator in her mouth.

"Dragonite, fry that bratty girl with Thunder!!!" Lance yelled. The colossal creature emitted an electrical discharge of yellow light from its antennae, which zigzagged in the direction of Paula.

"PKKK THUNDEEERR!!!" Paula responded with her own electric attack. They were both equal.

"I have to admit that Sabrina trained you nicely, but you are not at the level of Dragonite" he said.

"Less talk, more action! PKKK FREEZEEEE!" the girl responded with her psychic freezing ray. Knowing Dragonite's weakness, Lance ordered to evade Paula's attacks with Agility.

"Gardevoiiiir!!!" Nancy spread her hands, and expelled a Moonblast straight at Iris.

"Fight back with an Iron Tail! NOW!!!" the Dragonite's tail stiffened as hard as the tough skin of a Steelix. The swipe of its tail repelled the pastel-colored magical sphere, impacting back at Nancy.

"Gaaaar....!" *ZAAAAAP* Nancy felt a sensation of electric current running through her body. Iris's Dragonite slammed into her cheeks repeatedly with thunder punches.

"Garde....VOIIIIR!!!" furious, the maid pushed the flying beast away with a telekinetic attack.

"AHHH! Let's see what you think of this. Dragonite, fly to the sky!" Iris ordered. Dragonite spread its wings, and flapped them hard. The dragon was flying at full speed. Nancy followed it levitating.

"PSYBEEEAM! PSYBEAAAM!" Little Sabrina shot her multicolored beam in different directions into the water. But Clair was nowhere to be found, she was very well camouflaged....

"Clair is planning something, I can feel it. FUTURE SIGHT!" Sabrina foresaw a possible attack.

"PKK FREE...." Paula tried to attack Lance again.

"EXTREME SPEED!" *SMAAAASH* the mystical 100 meter creature hit Paula with a sudden and swift air rush. The blonde girl didn't have time to respond.

"Ughhh....*gulp*" Paula felt a huge pain in her body.

"Perfect! Dragon claw!!" Lance went on the offensive with a razor-sharp claw attack.

"OFFENSE UP!!!" Paula grappled with the dragon using her frying pan. Even with her increased physical strength, the Dragonite's speed was too much for her to handle.

"GAR-GARDEVOIIIR" Nancy glowed and tried to blind her opponent with a Dazzling Gleam.

"That will not work! STEEL WING!!! IRON HEAD!" Iris used her devastating fairy-proof combat combination: her Dragonite coated its body in a steel armor, spinning around and protecting its vulnerable parts with Steel Wing. After absorbing the blow, the dragon hit the giant Gardevoir hard. The super effective blow made Nancy collapse.

"Gaaaar...." Nancy tried to recover from the hit. 

"AGH, NOOO!!!" the blonde girl's weapon was destroyed after heavy blows. A claw impacted against Paula, sending her flying against a steep mountain, full of sharp rocks.

"Finish her! HYPER BEAM!!!" the dragon gathered energy in its mouth. Paula was stunned after the strong impact. In the middle of the extensive water field, several Hydro Pumps were fired towards the surface. The doll assumed that Clair was attacking in that direction....

"Gardevoiiir!" Nancy managed to teleport meters away from being hit by an Iron Head.

"There it comes!" Sabrina predicted the moment Draco Meteors would fall from the sky.

*BOOOOOM* In response, Sabrina lowered a huge explosive sphere of energy into the water. She dodged the meteorites without problems. Could it be that she finally managed to finish off Clair?

"MUUUUOOOM" *blast* the mythical Dragonite from the lighthouse expelled a dangerous hyper beam from its mouth. It seemed that it was going to be the end of Paula...

"PSI SHIELD β!!!" the blonde psychic opened her eyes, and summoned a reflecting shield in time.

"But what....? WHOAAAA!!!" the hyper beam hit Dragonite back. The jolt nearly made Lance fall. Paula took advantage of teleporting quickly after the counterattack.

"PKK FREEEZEEEE!" Paula fired her frost ray at close range.

"FIRE SPIN!" *BOOOOOM* Lance gave an order at inches from taking the hit. An explosion followed by a curtain of mist covered the huge Dragon Pokemon.

"Voiiiiir....!" Nancy used Reflect. She defended herself against Dragonite's physical blows by rotating several walls of light. Iris continued to harass the Gardevoir with Steel-type attacks.

"Ufff.....ufff.....Did I finally defeat him?" Paula thought, exhausted after the hard fight. Her torn dress exposed the scars on her upper body.

"I don't see Kingdra anywhere..." Little Sabrina thought, as she kept attacking.

"Okay Clair, come out wherever you...." *SMAAAAASH*" from the air, the sea dragon dropped its massive weight onto Sabrina with a Bounce. To their surprise, Clair took advantage of distracting them with fake attacks from the water. Being injured, the psychic girl fell into the water.

"Haha! They don't know me as the Dragon girl expert for nothing!" Clair screamed underwater.

"Ugh...PSYBEAAAM!" desperate, the giant girl tried to attack with a psychic beam.

"Kingdra, WHIRLPOOL!!!" taking advantage of her superior speed underwater, Kingdra blew out a huge water cyclone that countered Sabrina's technique.

"MOUUN?......MOOOOOM!!!" the mist dispersed. Lance's gigantic Pokemon groaned in pain, but despite being panting with exhaustion, it still had energy left to fight.

""No....IMPOSIBLE!!!!" Paula yelled in surprise.

"A true Pokemon master is always prepared for any situation!" Lance stated. Dragonite managed to survive Paula's devastating PK Freeze technique by protecting itself with a cyclone of fire.

"AAAGHH!.....*bloop*" Kingdra's whirpool grew in intensity, and when it reached its full strength, the attack lifted Sabrina into the air like a typhoon. The psychic giantess was drowning.

"Sabrinaaaa, hold on, please!" the doll tried to free her from the cyclone with Teleport.

"KINGDRAAAA!!!" *SMAAAASH* Kingdra charged the girl with a heavy Waterfall attack.

"You won't be able to block my attacks for long. THUNDER WAVE!" Iris ordered her Dragonite to paralyze the maid with an electric shock from its antennae. Nancy could barely move.

"Gar?....GARDEVOIIIR" Nancy used her Synchronize ability. Her status problem was transmitted to her opponent. Iris's Dragonite stopped flying. Both Pokemon were on the ground, paralized.

"*blooop* Calm....Mind" Sabrina tried to increase her psychic strength. She had little oxygen left.

"Ouch....uhhh....*gasp* PSYBE...!" after rejoining, Little Sabrina tried to defend herself.

"Smoke Screen!!!" Kingdra limited the girl's vision with a gigantic cloud of smoke.

"AAAH!...*cough* *gasp* *COUGH*" Little Sabrina exhaled the smoke and had an asthma attack.

"Oh no!" Paula sensed that her friend was in danger, and summoned a psychic shield over her.

"AAAAAGH!!!" the giant blonde felt an impetuous cutting wind hitting her.

"Forget that girl. Come on, fight me!!!" Lance ordered his giant Dragonite to corner the girl with repeated wing attacks. Paula defended herself as she could by teleporting.

"Kingdra, increase your strength with Focus Energy!!!" Clair dove back into the water, and her Pokemon started to get stronger. She was planning to attack her opponent's weak point with crits.

"Garde....voiiiir" Nancy was unable to teleport inhalers to the girl. She was paralyzed.

"Ummm....*cough* *gasp* Help...." the poor girl had inflamed airways.

"KINGDRAAAA!" *SMAAAASH* the dragon easily penetrated Little Sabrina's shield.

"Buaaaaah! *sniff*" just seconds away from drowning, Sabrina watched the girl cry in agony.

"Hahaha! Finish her with Outrage!" the giant Kingdra's eyes turned red like the very embers of hell. It went straight to slaughter the girl, surrounded in a burst of flaming aura.

"NO....Grrrr, don't touch my sister!!!" Sabrina glared at her rival. She was willing to give everything to protect the life of her new family. The whirlwind of water dissipated.

"HAHA! Ehhh, what the heck?!" the kamizake stopped short a few inches from the girl. Sabrina harnessed her increased power with Calm Mind to control the imposing monster.

"Gar-de-vooiiiir!!!" the giantess maid was finally able to teleport an inhaler from her bag.

"Dragonite, come on! Thunder Punch, Iron Head, whatever, PLEASE!!!" Iris was desperate.

"MUOOOON...UHHH" the giant Pokemon wanted to fight, but the paralysis prevented it.

"CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina yelled, and instantly, she threw Clair's Pokemon against some rocks.

"*cough* *gasp* PSYBEAAAM!" Little Sabrina quickly used her inhaler. Even being fatigued from the fight, the girl also attacked Clair with a psychic attack.

"Aaaah! Noooo..." Lance's Dragonite increased the speed at which it beat its wings. Paula stumbled against the ground, after a hard Wing Attack. She was about to faint.

"Grrrr, you're not done with me! OUTRAGE, NOW!!" Clair's Kingdra rejoined, and swam fast through the water to lunge at the girls.

"Sister, let's do it! CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina and her alter ego worked together. Combining their psychic power, they stopped the raging dragon looming above them in its tracks.

"Now I'll teach you why you should never underestimate the power of Dragon-type Pokemon. FIRE SPIN! DRAGON RUSH!" Lance performed his most devastating combination. Using the hot air currents surrounding Dragonite, he turned the Dragon Rush attack into an overwhelming Flare Blitz. This combination earned him important victories against Ice-type Pokemon.

"Ughhh....PK....Freezee" the girl tried to launch one last attack. Her icy ray was melted easily. Paula was helpless against the incredible breakneck speed with which Dragonite swooped down.

"NO....PAULA!" Sabrina could sense that her friend was in danger. They had to act fast...

"Grrrr GAAAAH, CONFUSIOOOOON!!!" Sabrina executed one last psychic attack, drawing on her telekinesis to the fullest, much more than was healthy to even imagine......*BOOOOOM*

AND MADE CLAIR'S KINGDRA COLLIDE LANCE'S DRAGONITE WHILE IT WAS USING OUTRAGE, BEFORE THE DRAGONITE MANAGED TO END PAULA'S LIFE!!!

"NOO! Masters Clair and Lance!!!" Iris saw in the distance her mentors being defeated.

"Cousin....*cough* I'm sorry..." Lance and Clair fainted.

"Woahhh!" Paula's jaw dropped at the action that saved her life. Both titans fell weakened after taking mutually super effective hits. Of course, all overexertion has its price....

"Umm...*cough* *gasp*....." Sabrina spit out quite a bit of water. She was having trouble breathing. As much as she tried to stay on her feet, she demanded too much of her body.

"Heh...I always knew I was better than your pathetic clan of dragon tamers, Clair" she collapsed.

"SABRINAAAA!" Paula and Little Sabrina tried to revive her by pressing against her chest.

*blaaast* "Now, I'll finish you off!" Iris exclaimed defiantly. The girls nearly get hit by the Hyper Beam from her paralyzed Dragonite. They weren't going to give up.

"Gar...." Nancy was exhausted and couldn't move. The girls helped teleport her to safety. 

"Ufff....we'll see. PRAY!" Paula was surrounded by a warm light. She regained some health.

(Lucas finished his work of the day. Through the city, Damian's group was having a talk)

"Guys, now that I remember, that blond boy is a psychic like Sabrina" said a gang member.

"Yes, I don't know what they see as special about him..." expressed the vain woman of the group.

"Hah, something tells me that rat managed to sympathize with the witch. The joke tells itself!" Damian said mockingly. A huge crowd of people gathered around the square.

"Umm, what happened?" Misty thought with concern. More people approached the place.

"I love what you've done Lucas. I feel the square more alive than ever" Hinawa thought.

"Tada! And this is the decoration I designed, hehehe. Isn't it cute?" Lucas said proudly.

"Yes, Lucas. It looks really splendid. My daughter will surely love it!" Lisa responded excitedly. Using his gardening skills, the blonde designed a circular flower bed made up of various brightly colored flowers on one of the plots. In the center, the image of Sabrina was immortalized with letters that said "WE LOVE YOU, OUR QUEEN".

"It was a pleasure helping you, Lucas" Ormond commented. Lucas smiled happily, excited to see Sabrina's grateful face for his hard work. However, the eyes around him took in the floral decoration in a mixed way: a few showed admiration, or smiled. On the other hand, several people had faces of disgust, and disapproval.

"Huh? How can he be happy, and thankful for a person like her?" Dawn muttered.

"No. Tell me Lucas doesn't think that of us..." Ness said with denial.

"HAHAAHAH! Look at that, guys, it's the worst crap I've ever seen!!!" Damian scoffed at Lucas.

"Being honest, you're right! Me and my family were robbed of our freedom by that wicked woman. Now this...." a prisoner, brought from Blackthorn City, exclaimed angrily.

"EWWW, JUST LOOKING AT THAT AWFUL WOMAN'S FACE MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT!"

"THIS CHILD IS SICK IN THE HEAD. NOT EVEN AS A JOKE WILL WE GIVE SABRINA RESPECT"

"STUPID BRAT, DON'T YOU REALIZE THE SUFFERING WE ARE GOING THROUGH?!"

The prisoner's protests resounded loudly. The heated discussion grew.

"I.....Umm....*gulp*" feeling embarrassed, Lucas looked at the ground.

"Hey! And what is all this scandal about?!!! He's just a kid, for God's sake!" Ormond defended him.

"Hahaha! You have no right to speak, old man! Let's remember that you were responsible for spoiling that monstrosity of yours as a daughter!!!" The vain woman commented unpleasantly.

"You're right, sweetie. And now that I remember, all of you should thank the blond kid who designed this crap. He was the one who healed Sabrina's friends to attack and kidnap more people like what happened with Blackthorn City today" Damian said with a burlesque look.

"HE DID WHAT?????!!!" all the Blackthorn City prisoners put their gaze on Lucas.

"Just as you hear. He is a psychic like Sabrina. He surely wants to please her wishes because he wants to be her lapdog and have exclusive privileges HAHAHA!" Damian and his friends laughed.

"N-n-no, that's not true!" Lucas responded nervously.

"Damian, stop twisting things at will!!!" Misty yelled.

"People, please don't listen to Damian's group! They just want to cause fights" Red protested.

"Lucas, tell me the truth. You like Sabrina, right?!" Ness asked, feeling very tense.

".....Well......" Lucas became shaky. He didn't know what to say. With gestures, Misty indicated that he should be honest with his feelings. Lucas took a great start and finally was encouraged to talk:

".....The truth is that if. I like Sabrina. I don't think she's a bad person deep down. She is a sweet girl who deserves more appreciation. I made this decoration to make her feel at ease"

People reacted surprised to the revelation. Ness raised his voice, and started an argument:

"*sigh* Lucas, don't be an imbecile. I don't know what kind of brainwashing she used, but please, act normal. Sabrina does not deserve to receive love from anyone, she is a disgusting monster!!!"

"N-n-no, you're wrong. She saved my life and treated me tenderly like an older sister!" Lucas answered. Both boys glared at each other. Some people mumbled "fight, fight".

"She saved you because you are her slave like everyone else. We are in misery because of her. She made you work almost to death, and abused you, get it knockhead!!!" Ness yelled aggressively.

"NO!!! That night we had a great time as good friends, and she showed regret!!! She is someone like me. Sabrina is a sweet, lonely girl who just wants company of good friends!" Lucas replied.

"Yuck....yeah, sure. You are just as nasty and weird as her HAHAHA!" the vain woman scoffed.

"Agh, but how stubborn is this boy. He is blinded by a passing love!" May said furiously.

"Lucas, please. Control your emotions...." Hinawa watched the confrontation nervously.

"Ness, Lucas, please calm down!" Lisa tried to stop the fight. Ness continued arguing:

"Just by listening to the slobbery you spit out defending such a manipulative waste of a human being, you show me that you are a slop of a person like her. You care more about a disgusting romance with that freak, than the suffering of these poor people, you selfish little rat!!!"

"...Stop this. You are friends, violence is not the answer!" the boys ignored Red.

"Ungrateful liar! I saved your life and that of your friends! Ness....you are an inconsiderate jerk who does not understand women!!!" Lucas's words hurt Ness.

"*sniff* Lucas... repeat what you told me!" Ness wept with rage. He missed his dear mother.

"You are a stupid inconsiderate with women! You don't understand what Sabrina has been through, no wonder why you didn't have the manliness to talk to Paula for over 4 months!!!"

*POW* "Ooohhh!" the crowd in the plaza gasped.

"Lucas....YOU AND THAT REPULSIVE GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS CAN GO TO HELL!!!" *POW* Ness could not contain his anger. He beat the hell out of Lucas. People became violent.

"AAAHHH, I MUST GO TELL HAUNTER!" Hinawa desperately searched for the ghost Pokemon.

"Hey bro, let me help you give him what he deserves!" Damian took advantage of the situation to join the fight. His friends cruelly spit, beat, and kicked poor Lucas.

"AHAHAHAH! This is what we think of your autistic girlfriend!" the gang kicked the flower decoration in the ground. Lucas sobbed between groans of pain as he saw his work destroyed.

"Aaagh! Nooo! *sniff* Uhhh, please...stop....*sob*" Lucas begged, covering his delicate parts.

"LUCAS, IDIOT!!! *POW* Sabrina doesn't love you, she sees you as her tool, you stupid crybaby!" Ness continued to pummel him mercilessly. The angry mob took to booing and throwing clay:

"BOOOH! PSYCHIC KID, I BELIEVED IN YOU! YOU ARE NOT A HERO!"

"LITTLE PARASITE, THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU A GOOD BEATING TO UNDERSTAND THE SERIOUSNESS OF OUR SITUATION, SABRINA MAKES US STARVING, AND WORKING TO DEATH!!!"

"Please let me in, LET-ME-IN!" Misty was unable to make her way through the crowd of people. Among the rowdy people, she could see Dawn and May throwing clay at Lucas:

"Agrrr, you selfish brat! Sabrina ruined our lives, we'll never see our family again!!!"

"The situation is out of control. I have tried to restore order, but the crowd is too big for us to handle!" Officer Jenny said with her police squad.

"Hmm....I have an idea! If we all cooperate with the Kanto army members, maybe we could disperse the rebels, let's try it!" Misty suggested. They immediately went in search of them, on the other side of the toy box. Iris, Lance, and Clair were teleported to the strange location.

"Masters Lance and Clair! Wake up please!!!" Iris tried to make them regain consciousness.

"I'd like to help Lucas, but I'm too weak at fighting. Poo, are you get in?" Jeff asked.

"No. I will never do that" replied the big-headed boy coldly.

"Uh? But why! He saved our lives!" Jeff asked.

"Only an immature idiot would defend the acts of a despicable being like Sabrina" said Poo.

"My mom almost burned to death.....! Aaaaghh, let me go!" Ness was lifted off the ground.

*POW* "Leave Lucas alone!!" after making his way through the crowd, Red went to defend Lucas.

"Hahahaha! Boy, you never cease to amaze me with your jokes!" said Jynx. Haunter was outside entertaining Sabrina's Pokemon. His comic routine was cut short.

"Haunter, it's nice to see you. Please *sniff* tell Sabrina to come back, those prisoners are mistreating my poor son..." said the ghost woman, full of tears.

"Ehh.....guys, will you excuse me for a moment?" Haunter went to quickly check the toy box.

"This looks horrible. I'll tell Alakazam" thought Haunter concerned.

"Listen Alakazam. Contact Sabrina telepathically. She must go back now!" Haunter requested.

"No. Sabrina said just call her in case Lt Surge's army comes here" Alakazam refused.

"Is an emergency! There are people in the toy box fighting!!!" Haunter kept insisting.

"My trainer thinks there is no need to worry about the lives of those parasites" said Alakazam.

"But Alakazam....they are hurting Sabrina's favorite doll!!!" Haunter sweated nervously.

"......." Alakazam thought for a moment about that circumstance. Knowing Sabrina's emotional bond with that child, he decided to make an exception. Meanwhile, far away from Johto....

"Sabrina...Sa-Sabrina, please wake up!" the girls kept trying to revive Sabrina.

"Gar....Gardevoir! Gardevoir!!!" Nancy squeezed her trainer's chest to expel the water.

"Ouch....maybe if we pray to heaven....PRAY!" being sore from her battle against the dragon tamers, Paula prayed from the bottom of her heart. Nothing happened.

"NO! *sniff* Sabrina, don't leave us. PRAY!!!" Paula shed tears on Sabrina's body.

"*sniff* Sa-Sabrina?" a rainbow-colored light gave hope to the girls.

"Umm....*cough* *cough* Girls.....are you alright?" Sabrina slowly opened her eyes.

"Awwww, Sabrina, I thought you would leave us alone!!!" Little Sabrina cried with happiness.

"Hahaha, I would never abandon you. Come here, little sisters" the girls hugged each other.

"Thank you for saving my life *sniff* You are a great friend" expressed Paula with affection.

"Paula, that horrible Pokemon hurt you!" Sabrina gently touched Paula's wounds.

"I-I'm sorry Sabrina. I was quite careless in this battle...." Paula hung her head.

"Oh, it's not your fault sweetie. I should have been more vigilant to protect both of you..." Sabrina patted the blonde on the head. Suddenly, she felt a familiar sensation in her mind...

"Alakazam, do you want us to go back now?" Sabrina asked telepathically.

"Yes. Although you ordered only to call you in case Lt Surge comes, a serious problem is occurring" Alakazam replied telepathically. Sabrina's suspicions came true:

"Those people....they are hurting your friend, Lucas" Alakazam revealed.

"......." without saying a word, Sabrina teleported the group back to Saffron City.

"Um, Sabrina isn't happy. What had happened?" Paula thought.

"Those miserable worms will regret being born" Sabrina thought with an angry face. The group returned to normal size. Nancy and Chimecho where in charge to tend the girls' injuries.

"Everyone! Get out of here, you disturb the order!!!" the soldiers ordered.

"Aaahh, *cough* those guys are tough" Red was rescued by members of the Kanto army.

"Great, they just ruined our fun" Damian and the mob were pushed out of the square.

"What a disaster. Just look what you did!!!" Ormond yelled furiously. Red had bruises and some cuts from makeshift knives. But Lucas received the worst part from the scandal.

"Oh no...." Ness was speechless.

"No....what we have done??!" Dawn, May, and several people covered their mouths in denial.

"*gasp* *cough*.....Why?....*sniff* Why did you do this to me?" the blond muttered weakly. Lucas was dirty with clay. His tears painfully covered his wounds.

"You should be ashamed! I don't like Sabrina, but taking it out on an innocent child, who just wanted to make a gift from the heart to someone special to him, is demeaning!" Misty took out her fury on the disrespectful people in the toy box. Some showed real regret, others seemed even more upset, or laughed heartily. The blonde looked at the wonded body of Red.

"*sob* Why my poor friend Red has to suffer?!!" Lucas felt devastated.

"For the love of Arceus, what happened here?" Lance asked, having regained consciousness.

"That poor kid got beat up because he's Sabrina's friend and he stood up for her" Jenny stated.

"Heh, if that stupid brat was my son, I would give him a good slap until his cheeks are on fire! He must understand that only indecent people would sympathize with a hideous psychopath and potential genocide like Sabrina!" Clair exclaimed shamelessly.

"Clair, how little delicacy you have with children!!" Lance was upset.

"Lucas....*sob* I'm sorry I can't do much to help you..." Hinawa cried.

"Lucas, forgive me....*sniff* Please, let's go back to being friends...." Ness reached his hand.

"I.....*sob* BUAAAAAAH, NESS, I HATE YOU!!!" Lucas left the place crying with rage.

"Hahaha! Yeah, go cry in the corner, weak crybaby!" Damian's vain girlfriend yelled.

"He deserves the beating cause Sabrina burned my friends in the frying pan!" Damian shouted. 

"Lucas....." Ness fell silent. May, Dawn and Lisa tried to get closer to Lucas. But...

*BOOM* *BOOOOM* Thumping sounds similar to the footsteps of a giant monster were heard.

"Buaaaaaah! Uhhhh....?" Lucas stopped crying for a moment. After seeing people running in terror, he understood the seriousness of the situation. The giant footsteps increased.

"Aaah, heeeeelp!" Dawn, May and Lisa were frozen by a psychic force. Loud screams of horror went up, followed by the place rumbling. The girls turned, and there was giant Sabrina, towering over them, with an intimidating face.

"RUN!!" *BOOOM* Sabrina slammed her hand hard against the ground. They almost got crushed.

"You bastards...." the giant woman murmured angrily. Lucas continued crying in the corner.

"Sabrina, what happened here? AHH, LUCAS!!!" Little Sabrina looked worriedly at the little boy.

"A stay in the dungeon isn't enough for you, is it?" Sabrina turned her eyes red.

"*cough* *gasp* SABRINA, PLEASE STOP!!!" desperately, Lucas tried to calm her down. The giant girl turned her attention to the panting and trembling boy.

"Poor Lucas...." Paula murmured sadly.

"Sabrina, I'm sorry. *sniff* It was my fault. I couldn't finish my task as you wanted...." Lucas cried uncontrollably. Ignoring the spill of clay, she couldn't stop looking at the boy.

"I don't wanna see this! Sabrina is going to crush the boy for lying" some people said scared.

"......" The giant woman's face changed. Her lips trembled and her eyes watered.

"Umm......*sob*" Lucas expected to be punished. But unexpectedly, he felt sweet dew fall on his head.

"Lucas....You did a good job. Come with me, my little angel" the giant woman's hand lowered gently. With one finger, she gently touched Lucas's body. The child climbed into her hand.

"Uhhh...Sa-Sabrina, thanks, *sob* I was so scared...." the boy sobbed, relieved.

"There, there little thingy. *sniff*" Sabrina wanted to cry. The giant woman snuggled the child in her hands. They nuzzled each other with a touching silence.

"Lucas, *sniff* I'm sorry for what you had to go through..." Little Sabrina cried too. She levitated, right in front of Sabrina to give Lucas a little kiss. Lucas smiled, as a sign of gratitude.

"Thanks. It's beautiful to have people like you....*MUACK*" expressed the blond boy.

"Hehe, good boy...." Sabrina felt a tingle, and blushed. Lucas kissed her nose.

"Dawww, you must admit it. Sabrina looks so cute when she cries" said Misty.

"She has never blushed for a gentle boy before...." Lisa through.

"Lucas, cheer up. We'll punish the horrible people who hurt you!" Paula exclaimed.

"*sniff* Yes. You are right, little sister. Lucas, tell us, who did this to you?" Sabrina dried her tears, and extended her hand for Lucas to indicate the culprits of that terrible act.

"Was it that trio of vipers hiding behind Misty? The redhead is an accomplice?" Sabrina pointed at May, Lisa, and Dawn. The 2 pokegirls trembled like chickens waiting in the slaughterhouse.

"N-n-no. May, and Dawn....defended me. And Misty led the people to save me" Lucas said.

"....We dont deserve forgiveness. Lucas, I'm so sorry...." Dawn thought. She and May wept.

"Sabrina, I don't think Mrs. Lisa is guilty. Yesterday she treated me with respect, and played with me. I'm sure she is a sweet and considerate woman with children...." said Little Sabrina.

"Aw, babe. Thanks. You are as kind as my daughter years ago...." Lisa thought. They both smiled.

"And what about the dwarf with the red cap. IT WAS YOU?" Sabrina shot Ness a disturbing look.

"Noooo! Please Sabrina, dont punish Ness!!! I know he wouldn't hurt Lucas, they're friends!" Paula pleaded with adorable eyes. Lucas agreed with her. Sabrina took a deep breath....

"Oh no, you guys are not leaving here!!!" Misty and the others grabbed Damian and his gang.

"They were!!! They made a fuss so that the new prisoners would beat me!" Lucas yelled.

"Ehh....w-w-we can we explain it....AAAAGHH!" the group of rebels levitated through the air.

"And the people from Blackthorn City, they were the ones who bested you, right?" Paula asked.

"Umm, very few people hit me. They should give them the benefit of the doubt" Lucas said.

"Hmn...." Sabrina moaned. She was totally sure that more people joined in beating Lucas.

"Sabrina, give us another chance! We did not know that this child is very important to you..."

"SILENCE, YOU AWFUL HEARTLESS PEOPLE!!!!" Sabrina froze them with a scream.

"Grrrr, for years I endured being denigrated and rejected by you....but hurting this cute, poor little creature, I won't forgive that!" Sabrina was about to send them to the dungeon.

"Sister, could you let us play with the blue-haired doll? Please..." suggested the girl Sabrina, winking at Lucas. Paula also wanted to play with the insolent Damian.

"*sigh* Okay. But then send that clown to the dungeon...." Sabrina ordered.

"Heheehehee, we'll have a lot of fun playing pinball!" Paula laughed, with a mischievous grin on her face. The blonde psychic girl and the dolly turned their eyes red, as they grab Damian.

"NOOOOOO, MEEERCYYYYY, MOMMY!!!" Damian whimpered like a kindergarten kid.

"Justice will always prevail" Hinawa thought with glee.

"Hahaha, you're coming with us too, Ness..." Paula pulled Ness out of the toy box.

"No! I don't feel like playing, let me go!!!" Ness's complaints went unnoticed.

"Yay, Nessie is joining us in the game. Hehehehe...." the girls went to the game room.

"And as for you, pathetic waste of oxygen, clean up this mess! If you touch a single hair of my little friend next time, I'll kill you all!" Sabrina warned. After seeing how Damian's friends were sent to the dungeon, the forced labor in the city continued.

"Nancy, we need Chimecho, now!" Sabrina wanted to heal Lucas's wounds.

"Gar-Gardevoir!" the pink maid explained that Chimecho got tired after healing her and the girls.

"*sigh* OK. Nancy, go outside and watch the gym. Lucas....we have to talk alone" the giantess withdrew from the room, with the child in her hand. Lucas felt somewhat scared.

"It's for your own good, Mr. Goldie Head, don't worry...." Sabrina murmured, patting his head.

(Hundreds of electric Pokemon were lined up at the military base. Kumatora was flustered)

"Please, I want to get out of here. I'm sick of this stupid charade, and that guy's kisses..."

"Wahhh, Nurse Joy from Vermilion City army is the most beautiful...." Brock sighed blushing.

"Nah! Please Brock, you always say the same thing....All Joy nurses look the same!" Ash argued.

"Yes, but she....has something special. Just look at her beautiful curves and those little things" Brock was redder than a person with a fever. He kept looking at her "beautiful attributes".

"Well Joy, it's time to check out the electric Pokemon. You can start by healing this poor Magnemite who suffered a huge loss of electrical power...." indicated Lt Surge.

"Damn....I don't know how to manipulate these stuff, what can I do?!" Kumatora thought.

"MAGNEEEEEEEE.....!" *BOOOOOOM* Fake nurse Joy tried to recharge Magnemite with one of the devices. The machine exploded, and Magnemite got fainted by the overcharge.

"AAAAAHH, this....Hahaahaha, I overdid it!" Kumatora laughed awkwardly.

"*cough* Uhhh Ukiii..." Salsa inhaled the smoke.

"Oh! That didn't sound like a monkey?" Ash exclaimed. Kumatora touched her chest.

"Hahaaha, it was me. I just like to imitate the sounds of various creatures..." Kumatora sweated.

"Heh, dear, you never lose your sense of humor...." Lt Surge patted her.

"Hmmm, there is something very strange about this nurse Joy...." Ash Ketchum grew suspicious.

"Ukiiii....Ooops I mean, what I should do...?" Kumatora asked.

"Isn't obvious? USE CHANSEY'S HEALING ATTACKS, YOU FOOLISH NURSE!" Ash yelled.

"Ash, be more courteous to the lady! Maybe she's having a bad day..." Brock calmed him down.

"Yep. Um, I haven't been feeling too good lately. Alright, Chansey.....use LIFEUP!!" she ordered.

"Chan???" the Pokemon looked at Kumatora with a clueless face.

"Use PSI Healing, AGH, WHATEVER, NOW!!!" she despaired. Chansey didn't understand anything.

"Lifeup? PSI Healing? Are new attacks recently discovered?" Brock flipped through a book.

"Uhhh...Goddamit. Follow my orders...." Kumatora muttered in frustration.

"HAHAHA! The only thing missing, a nurse who doesn't even know what moves Chansey has!" Ash Ketchum laughed several times, to the point he almost cried with laughter.

"Stupid easter egg! No, I can't use my psychic powers to cure this thing because it would give me away...." Kumatora thought of an distraction. However, something sniffed at her.

"Give hello to our faithful pack of Electrike and Manetric! They're very fond of Nurse Joy" Lt Surge said, petting the Pokemon's heads. The Electrike used Odor Sleuth on Kumatora. 

"Grrrrr....." the Pokemon growled. They all realized that something was wrong...

"Ahhh, hehehe....cute doggies, calm down...." Kumatora trembled.

"AAAGHHHHH!!! WAAAAH, UKIIIIIIIII!!!" Salsa and Kumatora were attacked by the Pokemon. Fake Nurse Joy's costume was chewed to pieces, and her hair was disheveled.

"IT'S THE STOWAWAY!!!" they all yelled in time.

"Aaaauch.....PKK......FIREEEE!!!" Kumatora expelled fire from her hands. A burst of blazing flames pushed aside the ferocious Electrike and Manectric that lunged at her.

"MMMMMMM!!!!" the soldiers brought in the real Nurse Joy. She was gagged.

"Poor lady, let me help you...." Brock cut the ropes. The woman had a bruise on her eye.

"YOU! TO THE GROUND, NOW!!!" the soldiers surrounded the monkey and the psychic tomboy with their weapons. A Magneton paralyzed them with Thunder Wave. Everyone was furious.

"Evil criminal, you'll pay for hurting the love of my life!" Brock wanted revenge.

"I'm in charge of giving justice, children. We're in luck, at last we captured the little babe who was giving us trouble and her baby monkey....HAHAHA!" laughed Lt Surge arrogantly.

"Grrrr HOO HOOO UKIIII!!!" Salsa growled, baring his teeth. He hated being underestimated.

"Don't treat me like a little girl Surge! I am 18 years old, and I worked in a nightclub!" Kumatora exclaimed rather rudely. Ash scanned Salsa with his Pokedex, but there was no data.

"I must admit that you are a master of disguise. I order you to tell us your name and where you come from, now!" looking at Lt Surge aggressively, the psychic girl spoke:

"My name is Kumatora! And who cares where I come from, let me go to Saffron City!!!"

"Why did you hide from others? Are you an accomplice of that evil woman?" Joy asked.

"Hellooooo, I have no idea what you're talking about...." Kumatora replied impolitely.

"This girl is an accomplice of Sabrina!" Ash yelled.

"There is no doubt! What other reason would she have to destroy the ship?" Brock went on.

"Let be careful, she could turn us into dolls...." Ash said cautiously.

"PARANOIC MORONS!!! What do I have to do with that Sabrina, huh?!" Kumatora protested.

"Alright, Kumatora, go say hello to your new home behind bars. We'll take care of your little pet...." said Lt Surge, feeling triumphant. The soldiers lifted the paralyzed girl from the ground.

"Uhhh....Ukiiiii...*sniff*" Salsa cried. He looked at everyone with mesmerizing, adorable eyes.

"Owww, what a cute little monkey, just look at his eyes......" the people said in a touching tone. For some reason, they started behaving strangely....

"Eek, eek, eek...." Salsa laughed softly. He managed to distract everyone with his Apologize attack.

"Hehe....PSI....Healing α" Kumatora cured her paralysis.

*POW* *SMACK* "CHAAAANSEEEY...." Kumatora viciously kicked Chansey. She fainted.

"Just look at his eyes.....HEY YOU!!!" Ash snapped out of his mental trance.

"Ahaahaha! See ya idiots!!! PKKK FIREEE!!!" Kumatora and Salsa started running. She defended herself with a fiery attack of psychic flames. Ash and the others agonized in pain.

"Aaaghh, stop the intruder!!!" Lt Surge quickly backed away from the flames.

"RAI-RACHUUUUU!!!" Raichu was called from its Poke Ball.

"MAGNETOOON!!!" the Magnetons locked on target and opened fire with powerful thunderbolts.

"PSI MAGNEEET!!" Kumatora absorbed the electricity with a magnetic field.

"Raichu, Mega Kick!!!" Lt Surge's Raichu went straight to attack Kumatora.

"Salsa, take care of that rat!" Kumatora ordered.

"UKIII KYAAAAA!!!!" *SMAAAASH* Salsa responded with a Mega Kick. The 2 attacks collided.

"UKIII!!! RAI-RAICHUU!!!" Salsa and Raichu struggled exchanging kicks in the air. 

"Your monkey isn't bad at fighting, but let's see what he does with this! Thunder Punch!" Raichu charged his upper limbs with electricity, and tried to punch Salsa.

"Eeek, eeek...." Salsa performed a tiny dance. His speed and evasion grew beastly. 

"PKKK FIREE!! PKKK FIREEE!!!" Kumatora scorched the Magnetons with PK Fire.

"Geez, he's fast...." Lt Surge watched the monkey completely evade Raichu's attacks.

"RAI? *SMACK* RAICHUUU!!" the electric Pokemon tried to damage his rival, but couldn't. Salsa moved like a bullet. Every time it failed to land a Mega Kick, or Thunder Punch, the monkey responded with scratches. A soldier's Lanturn healed the burns of the injured.

"Ouch....Kumatora will deal with me! Come on Pikachu!!!" Ash went to face Kumatora.

"Aaaghh, Ash, I'll be right there later!" Brock had trouble walking. His legs hurt a lot.

"You have nowhere to run! THUNDER, NOW!!!" a group of electric Pokemon made up of Electivire, Jolteon, Magnezone, among others, charged up with electricity to attack Kumatora.

"PKKK GROUND α!!!" Kumatora responded by slamming the ground. A huge earthquake hit the Pokemon, knocking them out cold. The seismic waves made it difficult to stand.

"Hahaha! These soldiers are more pathetic than the Pigmask Army!" with a mocking expression, Kumatora effortlessly threw several soldiers against the wall, using telekinesis.

"Oohhh WOAH!!" Ash had difficulty walking. The entire military base was affected.

"Raichu, jump!" Raichu used his tail and limbs to propel himself into the air.

"Aahhhh....Ukiiii...." Salsa tripped. The shaking stopped.

"End it with a Thunder!!!" Raichu prepared to use his most powerful attack.

"RAI....CHUUUUU!!!!" *BOOOOOOM* A huge explosion covered the entire battlefield. Less intense electrical discharges opened cracks in the ground.

"Now we finally get rid of that monkey, friend...." Lt Surge said, feeling confident.

"But what....?" the dust dissipated. There was Salsa and Kumatora, still with energy to fight.

"Heh, my PSI Magnet technique easily neutralized that rat's electricity..." she boasted.

"Bring in the heavy artillery!" ordered Lt Surge over the radio.

"PKKK FREEZEEE!!!" Kumatora tried to freeze Lt Surge with a burst of icy wind.

"Hah!!! Is that all you got, baby?" the formidable man broke the ice with his musculature.

"Ufff...Rai....Raichuuu!!!" being exhausted, Raichu fired some thunderbolts. Kumatora dodged the electric shocks with Quick Up. Salsa immobilized the oncoming soldiers with a dance.

"Gaaarrr, take this, girl!!!" Lt Surge revealed the inside of his vest. He was packed with many angry Voltorbs waiting to explode. The man jumped up and threw the explosive Pokemon.

"Ow! *BOOOOM* Aaaaah, dammit!!!" the Voltorbs self-destructed together. The explosions managed to burn Salsa and Kumatora. The girl rolled on the ground, hugging the monkey.

"L-L-LIFEUP β!" Kumatora cured the monkey.

"RAI-CHUUUUUU!!!" with the last of his strength, Raichu tried one last Thunder.

"Salsa.....Funky Monkey Dance, NOW!!!" Kumatora ordered. The monkey started to dance...

"RAI......?" *ZAAAAAAAP* Raichu's body was controlled by the magic dance. He turned around, and attacked Lt Surge along with the soldiers against his will. The men groaned in pain.

"Aghh.....no!" Lt Surge got paralized.

"Kooky!!!" *SMAAASH* Salsa ambushed Raichu from behind with a dash attack.

"RAICHUUUUU...." the Pokemon was too exhausted to react.

"Ukiii! Uku Kyeeee!!!!" *SMAAASH* Salsa performed a 16-hit combo on Raichu. After various scratches, Salsa finished him off by copying his Mega Kick. Raichu fell weakened.

"Bravo Salsa!....Uh oh, more tough guys coming up....." Kumatora felt the ground shake a little. In the distance came several tanks, armed with electric power cannons.

"Lt Surge, resist! Pikachu, attack that monkey!" Ash came to fight.

"PIKA.....CHUUUU!!!" Pikachu performed his signature Thunderbolt attack.

"Kookiiiii....KYAAAAA!!!!" Salsa countered with his Monkey Mimic. Both creatures increased their speed with Agility, and Funky Monkey Dance respectively. Both hit each other with Iron Tail.

"Charizard, go, time to mega evolve!!!" Ash called Charizard to the scene. The mega evolution stone manifested his energy onto the Pokemon. Charizard evolved into his X form.

"DEFENSE DOWN Ω! YAAAAAAA!!!!" Kumatora's eyes gleamed, and psychic waves weakened the tanks' reinforced armor. The girl destroyed the vehicles with her bare fist.

"Try to save yourself from this, monkey! Pikachu, Charizard, combine your attacks!" Pikachu let out a mighty Thunder, and then Charizard surrounded the ace of electricity with a Flamethrower.

"Ukiii....?" Salsa got nervous. He tried to copy the Thunder engulfed in flames.

"GROAAAAAAHH!" Charizard stepped forward, and damaged Salsa with a Dragon Claw.

"WAAAHHH UKIII!!!" *ZAAAAAAP* The deadly flaming bolt struck Salsa. 

"SALSAAAA, NOOO!" Kumatora went to heal the monkey. An earth tremor was heard from below.

"AAAAAAHHH....!!!" Kumatora was heavily damaged. Brock's Steelix ambushed her with Dig.

"Wow, Brock, you're in time for the fun" said Ash quite motivated.

"Uhh.....PK....THUNDEEER!!!" Kumatora attempted to defend herself with an electrical attack.

"Gruuuhhh? ROAAAARRRHH!!!!" but the attack was not very effective against the Pokemon....

"That's right, finish her off!!!" Charizard exhaled a huge breath of fire, combined with Pikachu's lightning bolts. Steelix attacked from a distance with Stone Edge. The girl protected the monkey.

*SMAAAAASH* Kumatora sustained fatal damage. She rolled on the floor with her hoodie torn.

"Uhmm, LIFEUP.....β" the girl healed part of her wounds. She was running out of PSI power.

*BOOOM* *BOOOOM* Large footsteps resounded. They were the army's giant battle mechs, loaded with a vast arsenal of weapons. It seemed to be the end of Salsa and Kumatora.....

"Salsa....*cough* that's too many enemies..." Kumatora muttered, feeling weak.

"Ukiii? Uku kya...." Salsa suggested to use the mushroom obtained from Princess Peach.

"No, it's not time to eat that thing yet. I have a technique that will save us" Kumatora said bravely. Even though she didn't have enough energy to use PK Starstorm, she wasn't going to give up.

"EVERYONE, ATTACK!!!" Pokemon, foot soldiers, tanks, and giant battle mechs closed in to eliminate the intruders once and for all. Will Salsa and Kumatora be able to reach Sabrina? 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 17: Hello, Saffron City by GtsSandalsFan

Sabrina emerged victorious in her duel against Lance and the dragon tamers. All the people of Blackthorn City were teleported to the toy box. After watching Lucas receive a painful beating from prisoners, Sabrina restored order and comforted the poor boy.

Meanwhile, Kumatora tries to break through Lt Surge’s soldiers who have her cornered.

“*cough* Salsa, get ready. We'll get out of this” Kumatora synchronized her mind with Salsa.

"Everyone, don't take your eyes off that girl!" ordered Lt Surge.

"PIKAAAA....." Ash's Pikachu charged electricity on his cheeks.

“I…..I give up” Kumatora and Salsa got up from the ground, raising their hands.

"Huh? What is she planning?” Ash thought. Everyone had their eyes on the psychic girl.

“Heh……” Salsa and Kumatora's eyes glowed purple.

"Ummm….But what?…..*yawn*" immediately afterwards, Ash, Brock, Lt Surge, the Pokemon and the soldiers began to feel sleepy. It was the opportunity to attack.

“Haha…..HYPNOSIS Ω!!!! KOOOKI KYAAAA!!!!” the girl and the monkey jumped up, then spun around at full speed. Hypnotic waves affected everyone in the military base.

“Attack them….*yawn*” the soldiers in the tanks and battle mechs who watched the strange duo through their peepholes, fell into a trance. The intruders continued to use Hypnosis Ω. 

“Ufff….ufff….Ugh, almost and we lose…” Kumatora stopped spinning, exhausted.

*BOOOM* *BOOOM* Several giant mechs were getting closer.

“No…..stop, already!!!” Kumatora ordered. Instantly, the vehicles stopped.

“Ummm….as you order, mistress Kumatora!” Lt Surge's group stood still.

“Perfect, we did it Salsa!” the duo had everyone in the military base under their control.

“Ukii? Uku kyee!” with gestures, Salsa ordered Ash Ketchum to act like a monkey.

“HOO HOO! Ukiii!!!" Ash scratched his butt, and climbed up Lt Surge's huge body.

"Eek, eeek, eeek! Ukiiii…” putting on a mischievous look, Salsa performed another pantomime, this time moving his arms from his waist down. Ash Ketchum dropped his pants and danced.

“HAHAHA!!! It shows that you enjoy this very much, little naughty monkey!” Kumatora laughed.

“You know something, Salsa? Let's get everyone to join us in attacking Sabrina. Also, we could have them for a while as our servants hahaha” Kumatora said, with a grin on her face. The duo took the opportunity of eating before embarking fully on the rescue mission. Back in Saffron City, the prisoners worked and cleaned the toy box. 

“Ufff….they left a huge mess” Ormond removed the scattered clay on the ground.

"Clair, this reminds me of our training when they physically prepared us to ride powerful dragon Pokemon" Lance said, carrying heavy pieces of wood.

“Those workouts were a doddle for me. I used to be one step ahead of other dragon tamer girls of my age, thanks to my talent I managed to take over the gym!” Clair boasted.

“Heh, don't exaggerate things, cousin. When we were little, you used to feel a lot of pain when you had to climb steep mountains. Also, when you rode a Gyarados for the first time, you cried in fear. I was always there to hold you and protect you…” Lance clarified.

“Nah, shut up Lance! That never happened…." Clair said, a little embarrassed. Iris held her laugh.

“Hehe, whatever you say, my sweet little cousin…” the dragon tamers continued to build houses.

“It is a pleasure to see you here. We are sorry for what our daughter did” lamented Lisa.

“That Sabrina hasn't changed at all. She is still that same sensitive and weird girl as always, desperate to have friends….” Clair commented, a little upset.

"Clair, did you meet Sabrina?" Misty asked.

"Yes. We met for the first time since we were little. I still remember…” she replied. 

"Clair, aren't you talking about…?" Ormond referred to a certain event in the life of his daughter.

“Yes, Mr. Ormond. I'm referring to the first match we had" Clair said.  

“That day was an important event where members of the dragon clan, and our family gathered. My daughter and Clair competed in an exhibition match for aspiring gym leaders” said Lisa.

“That's right. I defeated Sabrina with my Dratini. She showed enormous admiration for me…” some flashbacks passed through Clair's mind. The 2 little girls talked to each other after the duel.

“Hehehehe! Awwww, your Dratini is very strong, and cute. You’re great, we could be friends!!!” young Sabrina jumped with excitement, and hugged little Clair.

“Hey! Doon't touch me!!!" Clair roughly pushed Sabrina away. The public was surprised.

“Um…b-but…why?” Sabrina put her hand on her mouth.

“Hah, I don't hang out with losers. You're not at my level” boasted the blue-haired girl.

"Clair, such behavior is dishonorable to our clan!" young Lance scolded her.

“Uhh…*sniff*” the girl in the white dress started to cry.

“Excuse my cousin. Sometimes her pride gets the worst of her…” the redheaded boy came over, comforting Sabrina. Clair, feeling sad at her rudeness, brought her hand up to Sabrina's face.

“Dear…don't cry. Hehe, sorry. Let's be friends” Clair smiled at her tenderly. 

“Ohhh…Heeheehee, we'll be the best trainers in the world” both little girls hugged each other.

“Honey, it's beautiful that our daughter is finally making friends” Lisa said to her husband. It seemed that the girls were going to have a beautiful time together after the event, however…..

"YOU! Come with me!”….the girl in the white dress was roughly grabbed by her arm.

“Aaah! But uncle, I want to talk to my friend!!!” Sabrina protested.

“Silence, you insolent brat! You are punished!!!" Adam yelled.

"Brother, leave her, she's just a girl!" Ormond said from the stands.

“I see you are still acting like a fool, if you keep spoiling this child, she will never become a refined psychic trainer like us!” the man replied coldly.

"You are a cruel man!" Clair glared at Sabrina's uncle.

"AAAAHHH!!!...Ughhh..." Adam knocked the girl to the ground with his telekinesis.

“Stay out of our business, brat. As for you, you useless scumbag, you should be ashamed of yourself, not only did we lose, you just showed us what a weak person you are…” Adam said.

“Umm….Wh-why?” Sabrina stammered nervously.

“A true psychic never shows sympathy, or respect for his rivals. You should have at least had the decency to answer her taunts, you stupid girl!!!” Adam led his niece out.

“Aghhh…*sob* Buaaaah, Clair, don't leave me alone!!!” with tears trickling down her innocent little eyes, the girl in the white dress turned to look at Clair, as she was roughly dragged away.

“Sabrina… *sniff*” Clair was left with a sour feeling in her heart.

“Never neglect your training again, you heard me, huh?!!!” the man yelled.

“Don't think you'll save from getting a reprimand….” said the matriarch of the dragon clan.

"*sob*……Sabrina, I'll come visit you, I swear!!!" sobbed little Clair.

(Clair remembered the time when during a visit to Kanto, she went to see Sabrina)

"I hope she's okay. I have a promise to keep...” Clair thought.  

“Huh? But what has happened here…?” the blue-haired girl realized that something was wrong. Sabrina's home had broken walls and a half-repaired roof. She knocked on the door.

“Oh, hello little friend. Hehe, I came to see you, do you remember me?” Clair asked cordially.

“You……Get off my property….” Sabrina appeared. Something had changed in her.

"Why are you looking at me with those eyes?” Sabrina eyed her old rival with a sullen expression.

"Go away….you…..you left me alone….." the green-haired girl muttered. Her eyes turned red.

"But Sabrina, we promised to meet, remember?" Clair tried to caress her face, like that time.

“AGHHH!!!!” Clair felt like she was being hanged. Sabrina pushed her away.

“Heehehee, you’re a bad friend….” another girl, identical to Sabrina, appeared in front of Clair.

“Clair, help….” a voice was heard through the halls of the house. It sounded like Sabrina's mother.

“You’ll play with us, heheehee….” said the doll.

"*gulp* But what's going on...?" Clair felt a great chill. A hand touched her from behind.

"Let's go, it's too dangerous..." Ormond teleported Clair to safety.

(Back to reality)

“AGH, STUPID SABRINA!!! I wanted to offer her my friendship. We were both able to be great training partners. But to see you getting spit in your face like that….” Clair trailed off.

“Cousin…..are you….crying?” Lance saw a tear run down Clair's neck.

“Poor Master Clair….” Iris sighed sadly.

“….*sob* I hate to say it, but I'm partly sorry for making fun of Sabrina, and not supporting her when she needed me the most. It's a show of dishonor on my part” Clair muttered.

“Clair, I too am responsible for neglecting my daughter in her adulthood…” Ormond said.

"Mr. Ormond, you have been a good father. I understand that you have your mistakes, but the one who is really responsible for Sabrina becoming a monster, is HIM” said Clair, crying with rage. Ormond immediately realized who she was talking about.

“…..When I told him about our tragedy, I didn't hear from him anymore” Ormond continued.

"What happened to that horrible man?" Clair asked.

“Back then, I swore to myself never to speak to him again. After falling into a great depression, he passed away. I was frustrated to see my family destroyed” Ormond wept.

“*sob* Seeing what happened with Sabrina breaks my heart…” Hinawa thought.

“Look on the bright side. Sabrina at least has friends now” said Misty.

"If she was totally evil like long time ago, she wouldn't treat Lucas with any kindness" Red added.

"If you're referring to the blond brat who was beaten up by the prisoners, he shouldn't be so reluctant to deny the atrocities that woman is doing" Clair said in a serious tone.

“*sigh* You know something? Those people don't know Lucas like I do. I know deep down he doesn't defend Sabrina's malevolent acts. Maybe he sees something good in her” answered Red.

“Ugh….if so, may he had the courage to tell Sabrina that she’s acting wrong. A true friend is the one who cares about the well-being of his comrade, and helps correct his flaws” Clair said.

"Mmmm. I know he will. Lucas wants Sabrina to change for the better” said Lisa motivated.

“Yes, Lucas does not tolerate what we are going through. My friend suffered in his life, something identical to what we are facing with Sabrina….” Red's words shocked the group.

“Wow….Red, really?” Misty asked, full of curiosity.

"Yes. Listen Misty, out of respect for my friend, I can't go into details. Lucas hates to remember those difficult moments of his life. What I can confirm is that long ago, his world was ruled by a villain who saw people and animals as his toys….” Red revealed. 

“Oh God….so Red is aware of what happened with that horrible person” suddenly, images of that perverse chubby boy flashed through Hinawa's mind. On the other side of the toy box, construction work proceeded at a slow pace. Several were hungry.

"Ufff...ufff...come on, you can" May did her best to continue working.

“All these poor people are exhausted. I'd like to help them…” Jeff put his hand on his chin.

"Hmmm, what could I use?" Jeff wandered all over the toy town. He wanted to build some machine to facilitate the construction of houses. Sometimes he peeked through the windows.

"Hey, Jeff, do you need me?" Tony followed his friend. Jeff explained his "plan" to help everyone.

“Um, this is complicated. I can't find any useful artifacts” said Jeff. The genius boy was about to give up, until Tony offered to come to his house to wash his face.

"With a little facial cleansing, and love from me, you'll think more clearly hehehe" Tony laughed.

“Wait….do you have any water at home?” the 2 children entered the bathroom.

"Here it is. I'm getting water out of here to wash myself…” Tony showed Jeff a doll tub, still full of water. Next to it was a container of liquid with foam.

"Eureka, we'll use this!!!" Jeff was inspired. He immediately began working on his invention.

“Hahahaha, dawwww Jeff, I’m so glad to help you….” Tony blushed like a tomato. 

“TONY!!!! No….just no…..” Jeff pushed the boy who had wrapped his arms around his neck.

“Neh, killjoys. One day you’ll understand how much I love you…” Tony fantasized for the umpteenth time in the boy of his dreams. In the game room, the psychic girls were having fun.

"OUCH, OUGH, BOO-HOO, FORGIVE ME!!!" the blue-haired brawler rolled into the pinball machine, crashing at frantic speeds against bumpers and panels.

"Heeheehee, nobody messes with adult Sabrina's favorite doll!" Little Sabrina was pleased to see her victim covered in bruises. Her score increased by far.

“*cough* *gasp*……” the ruffian fell through the hole, and ended up back on the ball launcher.

"No...NOOO, PLEASE DON'T PRESS THAT BUTTON, NOOOOOOO *sniff*!!!!" Damian yelled.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!” *bang* the dolly responded to Damian's pleas with mocking giggles.

“Whaaaaaaaa, MOMMMY!!!” Damian was slammed out like a comet. The game continued.

"Hahaha, Sabrina, this is so much fun, especially when you shake the machine with telekinesis!" Paula exclaimed, eagerly awaiting her turn. The blonde placed Ness next to her shoulder.

"Oh, Ness, is something wrong?" she asked after noticing that Ness was quieter than usual.

“…….*sigh*” Ness lowered his head. Inside he felt great emotional pain. 

“I know. Do you want more kisses, my pretty doll? *MUACK*” Paula kissed Ness. He didn't react.

"Ness…Ness, come on, tell me what's wrong?" Paula asked. The blonde received no response.

"Ness, you should be happy I at least saved your skin!!!" Paula raised her voice.

“I must pay for my crimes. I want the best for my friends”

“Ungrateful liar! I saved your life, and that of your friends!”

"Ness, you are a stupid inconsiderate with women!" Ness remembered the fight with Lucas….

“NESS! Talk to me, or else I'm going to..." furious, Paula threatened to put him in the pinball.

“Paula….” Ness muttered.

"What?!" Paula exclaimed angrily.

“….*sniff*….yell at me some more” Ness tried to hold back his tears.

“Umm, sorry Ness. You're upset with me, right?" Paula wanted to know the truth.

“…….No” replied the boy. He didn't have enough courage to express what he felt.

"Nessie, please don't cry....Tell me, are you hungry?" asked the dolly. He nodded silently.

“*sigh*….Okay, Ness. We’ll feed you, but then do you promise to give me the love and affection that I expect so much from you?” Paula kept insisting that Ness agree to be her boyfriend.

“…..OK” Ness agreed. Little Sabrina went to the kitchen for sandwiches.

"Cheer up Paula, I'm sure you'll win him over by being nicer" said the doll telepathically. 

"Mmm, Ness is hiding something from me....Could it be that I'm the problem?" Paula thought. In adult Sabrina's bedroom, the talk alone with little Lucas continued. Sabrina was upset.

"No. N-n-no. Sabrina, I'm telling the truth. I'm not against you…." Lucas got nervous.

"Lucas, don't try to hide the obvious. I know you lied to me. My premonition doesn't deceive me, that horrible boy along with those people hurt you…." she answered.

"B-but they've been good. They've worked hard building houses" said Lucas.

"Lucas, you have a serious problem. You are being too soft on these people. So much kindness in excess is bad. Listen: no one in this cruel and rotten world can claim that they are your friends, they are all freeloaders" Sabrina expressed her disdain for the people around her.

"People say you use me as a tool. Is that true?" Lucas wanted to settle his doubts.

".....No. And you should stay away from those people, it's for your own good" Sabrina said firmly.

"B-B-But there are people who protected me and care about me like Misty, and Red. They are my friends…" Lucas protested.

"Lucas, is it that you don't trust me?" Sabrina interrupted him.

"....*gulp* Well...I just want fair treatment for the prisoners, that's all. They're not all bad people..." Lucas defended the people. Nevertheless…

"GRRR, YOU STUPID KID!!! WHEN YOU’LL REALIZE THAT THESE AWFUL PEOPLE JUST WANT TO HURT YOU!!!?"...Sabrina turned violent.

"Aaaghh….Sa-Sabrina, don't hurt me!" Lucas levitated until he was in front of the giantess's angry face. Her huge hellish red eyes cornered him.

"Ungrateful vermin…..after everything I've done for you….." Sabrina muttered, furious.

"Uhhmm….I….I'm sorry Sabrina. *sniff* Are you going to send me to the dungeon?" Lucas felt that he had a cruel fate in store for him.

"What do you think?" Sabrina answered coldly.

"But….*sob*.... I want to continue being your friend. Real friends…forgive each other" Lucas's eyes formed an adorable face of regret. The boy touched Sabrina's face.

"They forgive each other, you say…?" Sabrina calmed down a bit.

"Yup….Uhhh *sniff* Please….give me a second chance, just like I gave you" feeling moved, she couldn't help but think of that time when she saved Lucas's life.

"Lucas…..*sniff* Enough. Don't make those little eyes" Sabrina's lips trembled. Her facial expression returned to her normal self.

"But Sabrina…..*sniff* You treated me well, and took care of me. *sob* That's worthy of a beautiful person…." between sobs, Lucas smiled cutely at her.

"......." Sabrina felt hurt inside. She gently sat the boy on her lap.

"Sabrina….Sabrina, are you crying?" Lucas saw the psychic girl cover her face, as if she felt embarrassed. Tears trickled down her sweet cheeks.

".....Lucas….I'm so sorry for how I reacted. *sniff* It's my fault…." Sabrina calmed down.

"No, it's not your fault!...Sabrina, I didn't want to defend those prisoners you detest so much, I swear!!" both psychics continued to cry.

"Ummm….*blush*" one of the giant woman's massive fingers reached out for Lucas. After circling his delicate face, she lovingly massaged his rosy cheeks. Then, Sabrina tickled his neck.

"Hehe….My pretty baby, as pure and innocent as ever" Sabrina broke their melancholy silence with words of affection. Lucas felt comforted.

"You know something, Lucas? You don't have to pretend. I know you want to be the 'good kid of the movie' and save that rabble. But…look what they did to you" Sabrina levitated a mirror.

"......" Lucas reflected sadly. His clothes were stained with clay. Cuts and bruises haunted different parts of his body. In his eye was the mark of Ness's punch.

"Lucas, I really don't want to punish you...*sniff* You are more than a slave or a toy. You...you're my best friend!!!" Sabrina exclaimed.

“I…am I?” Lucas was impressed by those sincere words.

"Yes. I hate to see you suffer and lie to protect worthless scum. *sniff* And then they say I'm the monster…” she wiped her melancholy face with a handkerchief.

“Sabrina….*sob* I'm sorry I doubted you….” disappointed of himself, Lucas lowered his eyes.

"Dawwww….cute little thing, don't cry, or you'll make me cry too…." she touched him gently.

"Lucas….Lucaaaas, look at this…" giant Sabrina gently raised her companion's head.

“Nothing here….nothing there…..” Sabrina showed the inside of her sleeves.

*PAF* “Tadaaaa!”

“Ohh Hahahaha…” Lucas clapped happily and giggled. In front of him were some beautiful roses, freshly teleported from the greenhouse. The pleasant scent of flowers comforted them both.

"Feeling better now, little friend?" Sabrina smiled happily. Lucas nodded happily.

“Hehe, nice….” the fine hands of the giant woman, gently held the poor mistreated child, taking him to her breasts to wrap him in a gentle hug. 

“Thank you for the decoration. A little creature as cute and kind as you deserve better treatment. Please, do your queen a favor. I want us to be the best friends from now on, and that you cut off your relationship with those putrid prisoners. Okay, Mr. Goldie Head?” she said in a sweet tone.

"Emmm, yeah...Hehehe, we'll be best friends forever" Lucas blushed, relieved. 

"Of course, dear. Aw, your beautiful skin was severely hurt during that fight. Let me share my psychic energy…" Sabrina suggested gently.

"Oh, Sabrina, I don't need to be cured, it's not serious…..*gasp*" Lucas felt pain in his body.

"Your wounds need to be tended. Besides, you're covered in clay. I don't like seeing my cute doll dirty and smelly…." focusing her gaze on Lucas, Sabrina had an idea.

“Lucas, would you like to take a bath with me? Heeheehe, it'll be fun” Sabrina looked quite happy.

"Uhh, don't you think it would be wrong to accompany you?" Lucas got nervous. While he would have the opportunity to be with Sabrina, he was afraid of disrespecting her by seeing her naked.  

"Don’t worry, buddy. Nothing will happen. Heehehee, you'll feel better after the bath” she smiled warmly, and soon the boy warmed up. The giantess shared her psychic energy.

“I hope you like this….REFRESH!!!” Lucas blew out a refreshing, scented psychic breeze. Lucas's wounds were slowly healing. The halls were filled with a sweet fragrance.

“Heh, good boy. I love that flowery scent” Sabrina got up from the bed and began to glow.

“OHH….*blush*” Lucas looked at the girl for a split second, and covered his eyes. The giantess did a change of clothes: instead of her red uniform, she was dressed in her black lingerie.

“Hahaha, sorry, it was a mistake on my part for not warning….” said Sabrina as she brought a towel with her telekinesis. Stunned, Lucas couldn't stop thinking about the giantess's glamorous and tempting half-naked body. She seemed even more beautiful than Kumatora...

“*gulp*….COME ON, THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE….” Lucas imagined his mother tucking him.

"Heeheehee, you really like my hands, don't you, Mr. Goldie Head...?" after feeling that Lucas affectionately hugged her fingers like blankets, giant Sabrina wrapped the boy even more.

“…….” silently, Lucas settled into his favorite spot. Sabrina went excitedly to the tub.

"Perfect. I'll have plenty of time to play with my dear doll” thought Sabrina. The clock in one of the corridors indicated that it was approaching 3 in the afternoon. Outside, in one of Kanto's vast forests, Salsa and Kumatora led the army in the direction of Saffron City.

“AHAHAHAH! Porky isn't the only one with an army of brainwashed minions!" Kumatora boasted.

“Eeek, eek!!!” Salsa amused himself by ordering the hypnotized soldiers to make funny faces.

“*slurp*…..Aaahhh, refreshing. Salsa, this is what I call a princess life” Kumatora enjoyed receiving the undivided attention of her servants. She lay down on the tank that Lt Surge was driving.

“More soda, slant-eyes!” ordered the tomboy.

"Yes, my dear mistress" Brock complied the orders.

“You, muscle head’s lover!! And what happened to my back massage, huh?!” she exclaimed. Nurse Joy came over to comfort Kumatora's back as she checked the map.

"Mmmm let's see. Lyra told us that Saffron City is a few kilometers from here..." without realizing it, the monkey began to push the buttons of the vehicle. Salsa accidentally activated a monitor.

"Ukiii?" Salsa looked impatiently. After a few seconds of static, a meeting was shown.

"This is terrible! We lost contact with Lance!!!” the Johto ruler said in alarm.

"Great, we just lost one of our best men…" the Kanto ruler added.

"Don't worry gentlemen, we still have hope that Lt Surge's formidable army..."

".......*yawn* Ukii" Salsa rubbed his eyes, bored with so much "chatter between humans".

“AAAAH LOOK AT THAT!!!!” all members of the governing body turned their attention to Salsa.

“Oooh! Ukiii ukiii kukyi” in response, Salsa danced for his audience.

“But…..what the hell is that monkey doing there?!” asked the head of the governing body.

“Hahaha. Don't you think he's cute?” Lorelei was delighted with the monkey's performance.

“Ukiii….*blush*” Salsa winked at the woman. Lorelei couldn't help laughing.

“Prima, this is not the time to laugh..." Bruno expressed, annoyed.

"I told you: the spirits warned me of a pink-haired girl, and an unidentified ape Pokemon kidnapping Lt Surge's platoon, but no one believed me…" Agatha muttered.

"Surge! Come up, answer us! What's going on?" the gathered people wanted to clarify what happened amid so much confusion. Lt Surge did not reply. He remained absorbed, with a lost look.

"Salsa, leave that! Do you want us to draw even more attention?!” Kumatora scolded the monkey.

“WAIT, TELL US WHO YOU ARE!!!!” *POW* The monitor was destroyed with a punch.

“Hey, you moron!!! *PAF* Faster, I don't have all day!!!” Kumatora yelled impatiently. Lt Surge ordered to increase the speed of the vehicles. From her pocket, Kumatora took out a wallet.

“Lucas….I'm coming for you” the tomboy looked determinedly at a picture of Tazmily's twins. Meanwhile, Sabrina and her friends continued to enjoy their break.  

“BUAHAAA….Uhhhh…*sniff*” after the game of pinball, Damian was toothless.

“Yahoo! They don't know me as the queen of pinball for nothing, dear” Paula beat Little Sabrina's score. The unfortunate ruffian was sent straight to the dungeon.

"Hehehe, did you like the cookies, Nessie?" the dolly looked at him tenderly.

"…..Yes. Th…Thank you, Little Sabrina” Ness murmured, feeling a little relieved.

“Nessie, cheer up. If you feel bad, you can count on me. Hehehe, let's be friends…” the girl in the white dress patted Ness's head. After returning a small smile, Paula interrupted the scene.

“Ehem…excuse me, Sabrina. Now Ness, would you be so kind as to show me some affection?” she said, trying to hide her jealousy. Paula brought Ness close to her lips.

“Now kiss me, my love. Tell me how much you love me too…” Ness kissed giant Paula.

"……Eh?" Paula felt a strange sensation. Ness's skin was cold and rough.

“Paula….” stiff, and stressed, Ness reluctantly tried to express affection.

"Tell me…." Paula clasped her hands together.

"I l…o…v…e….y…o…u…." biting his lips, Ness spoke, almost robotically.

“Th….Thank you?” Paula felt as if Ness was under anesthesia. After all, he gave her an emotionless kiss. Little by little, both became contaminated with frustration and emotional pain.

“Ness, I knew it. I'm the problem, right?” Paula bowed her head wistfully.

“No……*sniff*” he replied, not daring to look at the blonde.

“Uhhmm.…Pa-Paula….” Ness murmured, still with distrust.

"Yes…?" Paula asked.

“….Are you going to punish me for not pleasing you? *sniff* Maybe I'm someone who doesn't understand women…” Ness lifted his head, and looked at Paula, rather woefully.

“Ness, I'm not as cruel as you think. Come here…." Paula hugged him. That comforting feeling of being surrounded by a warm feminine skin, undoubtedly reminded him of his dear mother.

“I'm sorry I haven't talked to you these 4 months…I didn't think loneliness affected you so much” he cried.  

“There, there Ness. Apologizing is the first step to understanding girls…” the giantess gently pressed him against her chest. Ness was struck by the kind, sympathetic side of Paula.

"That friend of yours must have suffered a lot from not having friends, right?" Ness asked.

"Yep. She wants to rebuild her life after a bad decision she made years ago…*sniff*” the dolly let out a tear. Paula patted her on the back.

"That's how it is. Sabrina corrupted herself as a child to fill that emotional void. She let her bad side control her to seek success in power and fame. But that didn't make her happy. For this reason, we support her. Right, my cute cinnamon roll?” Paula hugged the teal-haired girl.

“Heeheehee. Sabrina wanted to show that she changed for good, but instead she received rejection and harassment from people….” Little Sabrina said. As much as he hated Sabrina, he empathize a bit with her. Ness noticed things in common with his old chubby friend….

“When I hit Lucas, and then Sabrina cried….*sniff* my heart broke. Thanks to me, they beat him up, and I risked the lives of innocent people. But worse, Lucas said he hates me…" Ness felt disappointed in himself. 

"Aww. Tell me, the argument started because you insulted Sabrina?” Paula asked. He nodded.

“*sniff* I'm so sorry. I see that both are great friends. I messed everything up…” Ness sobbed.

"Nessie, losing a friend is sad. Lucas may be at odds with you, but come on, you still have Paula. She wants to keep you company…" the girl Sabrina pointed at the blonde cheerfully.

“Ness, have fun with us. I won't hurt you, I just want you to feel better…” Paula comforted little Ness by caressing his wounds from the fight. Ness smiled slightly.

“Hehehe, alright my beautiful boyfriend. I'm glad you feel sorry for insulting our older sister. I know you are a good boy. If you behave well, everything will be wonderful…” Paula's comforting words acted like welcome medicine for Ness. He felt better.

"So, what do you say, do you want to play on the trampoline?" Paula asked. Ness said "yes".

“Haha, Paula, I told you. If you are nicer to Nessie, you'll surely make him fall in love easily” said the dolly telepathically. The girls excitedly played with Ness on the trampoline.

“Well, here we are. Hehehee, turn around, little friend…” Sabrina said delightedly. The psychics were preparing to take a relaxing bath. Lucas undressed near the feet of the giantess.

"Just look back when I tell you, little imp..." in her tone of voice, there was an enormous joy. The giant girl took off her sandals and her luxurious black lingerie. Lucas felt something soft fall on him.

“Heehehee…Oops” she giggled. With his eyes covered, Lucas turned red. From the smooth and luscious texture of the object, he easily deduced that he had giant Sabrina's bra over him.

"Mmmm, I'm done undressing..." Lucas said, a little unsure. Sabrina moved her bra away with telekinesis, and prepared to step into the tub. The girl submerged in silence.

"Perfect, you can open your eyes, Lucas" Sabrina ordered.

“Good, I hope….Ah!” Lucas turned to see, but suddenly, he was teleported. The water was at a pleasantly warm temperature, almost as the hot springs in his world. Around him, flowers and scented candles adorned the bathtub. But there was no trace of Sabrina….

“Ehh…Sa-Sabrina, where are you…?” Lucas murmured, a little concerned.

“Heehehehe….” a mischievous giggle manifested itself in Lucas's mind.

“AAAHHH!!” Lucas was lifted up by a colossal hand. From the water, passing through the dense steam, emerged a huge gloomy face with red eyes.

"I'll kill you…."

“AAAAAAGGGHHH!!!” the boy shrieked in panic, and covered his face.

“Heh….Hahahaha, little dorky…” Lucas felt his back being massaged by a finger. The creature's gloomy face returned to its usual sweet expression. Sabrina played another prank on him….

“Hahaahaa, you should have seen your face…!!!”

“Grrr….PK FLAAASH!!!” in response, Lucas emitted a small psychic light.

"Aaayeee.....!" *BOOM* The electrical energy caused a small explosion.

“Uhhh….*cough*” Sabrina's face was slightly charred, with her eyes goofy. Her lips twitched and her hair stood up in the shape of an afro.

“*Pfff*…Hahahaha, you look so funny!!!” Lucas laughed heartly.

"Wow, so do you want to play with me, right?" Sabrina's eyes lit up red again.

"Wait, please…AAAaaahaaa!!!" Sabrina used Confusion on Lucas, and she shook him several times in the air until he was dizzy. The girl stopped and directed him to the water.

"Aghhh…." Lucas moved his head down, as if he was going to pass out.

"Oh no!!! Lu-Lucas, talk to me!!!" Sabrina screamed desperately. 

"No…. *sniff* Lucas….." the girl cried, regretting her rough play. Lucas was in her hands, apparently unconscious. However…

"Wow…Hahaha, that was fun"…Lucas smiled again, wanting to continue playing.

"Aww, Lucas, you're fine. Sorry about what happened. I'll try to play more delicately…" giant Sabrina brought the boy close to her nose, to pamper him with soft nuzzles.

"*blushing* No problem, Sabrina. I'm sorry for attacking you in revenge" Lucas reciprocated the giantess's affection by hugging her nose. He felt enraptured towards her.

"Heeheehee….you caught me by surprise with that psychic light attack, Mr. Goldie Head" Sabrina expressed as a sign of compliment. The girl carefully washed her long hair.

"Thanks. Hehe, after all, I’m one of the lights of hope that brighten your life, my sweet queen….*MUACK*" Lucas worshiped the giantess he loves so much by kissing her elegant fingers.

"Hahahaha…..dear, don't go on…" Sabrina touched her cheek, totally blushing. She didn't want to admit it, but she began to see her favorite doll as more than just a friend.

"Hmm, Sabrina?" Lucas also blushed. The beautiful giant woman fixed her gaze on the blond. She almost looked like she wanted to bring the boy to her lips. After a touching silence, she spoke.

"Lucas, your hair is very soft and silky. I'm sorry that it was mistreated after that fight. Do you mind if I wash your hair, little guy?" Sabrina suggested in a loving tone.

"Yesss, I would love to!!!" Lucas responded immediately.

"I knew you would say that" she said, with a smile. The giantess extended one of her majestic palms, and after bringing the shampoo closer with her telekinesis, Sabrina used her other hand to wash the blond hair of her best friend.

"Ow, ohhh, Hahahaha!!" a tingling sensation surrounded Lucas.

"Hehehe, stay still, my pretty doll…" Lucas loved feeling the smooth, soft skin of Sabrina's giant fingers gently touch his body. Salsa and Kumatora were getting closer to their destination.

“Man, were someone partying over here, or what?" from the forest, Kumatora glimpsed the ruined city. In the sky, various Poke Balls floated waiting to turn some unlucky person into a doll.

“Hmm, according to the map, Sabrina's gym is that fancy building over there. But those vermin around the place don't give me a good feeling. They must be her pets…” Kumatora said referring to Sabrina's Pokemon. The girl took off her binoculars and ordered the army to stop.

“Okey, you bunch of losers! LISTEN TO ME, WE MUST PLAN A RESCUE!!!” she yelled.

“Yes, mistress Kumatora….” her hypnotized minions responded in unison. Hiding in the trees, Kumatora instructed Ash Ketchum and the army to launch a surprise attack.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 18: Enter Kumatora! by GtsSandalsFan

In the toy box there were serious delays with construction work.

“Ufff….Aghh, at this rate we'll never finish the houses” Dawn gasped from exhaustion.

"Let me help you. I have something that might be useful to you" Jeff suggested.

"Wow, really?" May asked.

"Yes, come with me. Bring the clay you need to mix…." Jeff led several prisoners to Tony's house, where his new invention awaited them.

"Mmmm....Where have they gone?" Hinawa went to inspect Sabrina's bedroom. Neither of the 2 psychics were. The ghost woman passed through the different corridors of the gym.

"Heeheehee…..Who is the doll with the most handsome face in the world? Dawww, yes, you are" giant Sabrina nuzzled Lucas with her cheek. The boy's hair was silky and shiny.

“Thank you, Sabrina. It makes me so happy to have your company” Lucas beamed with happiness.

“The pleasure is mine, dear. Oh right, just need to brush your beautiful hair” in no time, the psychic girl moved the bathroom mirror with Confusion. She gently combed the boy's hair.

“…….?” Lucas looked at the mirror. But….a strange familiar feeling came over him. Through the reflection, for a moment he saw himself being combed by his deceased mother, Hinawa.

“…..*sob*” Lucas's lips trembled. He couldn't suppress the sadness inside his heart.

"Poor thing... is something wrong with you?" Sabrina stopped brushing Lucas.

"Oh, nothing. *sniff* I'm just crying of happiness to have a great friend like you” he smiled at her.

“Awww….” giant Sabrina snuggled little Lucas against her chest. They both blushed.

"Finally. So here they are.…” Hinawa entered the bathroom.

"Um...Sabrina?" Lucas asked.

"Yes, my lovely doll?" she muttered sweetly, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Do you think we'll stay together forever?" the blond posed a question.

“Hah, Lucas, how can you ask that! Of course, we’ll be together forever. I don't need my premonition ability to know that…*BOOP*” the giant girl gently touched his nose.

"It's just...*sniff* There was someone I asked to keep that promise, and he left me alone" he cried.

"Lucas, I'm sorry that said terrible tragedy has destroyed our family" thought Hinawa.

“..Owww, that's so sad. Don't worry, I went through something similar....” Sabrina raised the boy to cuddle him against her nose. Lucas was captivated by her imposing beauty.

“Ohh, your face…it's even more charming up close, Sabrina. And your eyes….they're like diamonds, but lovelier” Lucas said with a gentlemanly tone.

"R-Really?" Sabrina asked, flattered.

"Yep. And when you hold me with your beautiful hands…..I feel like I'm in the hands of a divine guardian angel willing to protect me…” with enormous respect, Lucas kissed her cheeks.

“Ohh Heeheee…Lucas, that purity and innocence of you, it's so touching. You're cuter than any of my prized dolls…” her lovely bluish-purple eyes had him cornered, with a playful expression.

"So....do you promise that we’ll stay together forever?" Lucas's heart beat with passion. Sabrina saw in his expression that words weren’t enough. She wanted to show that her bond with her beloved doll was strong. The green-haired giant woman brought her lips closer….

“Heehehehee….Mmmmm….” Sabrina giggled, and closed her eyes.  

“Uh…..?” *SMOOCH* The girl's beautiful flower bow made contact with Lucas's mouth.

“Waaaah, this is so touching. My baby is growing up” Hinawa surveyed the scene. The love between the 2 psychics flowed intensely like a waterfall at the end of a spring.

“Mmmm….Sabrina, thanks” Lucas thought, savoring the moment. The giant woman's luscious lips were sweeter than any candy he had ever tasted.

“His lips….are so cute, and soft” Sabrina thought, harmoniously enjoying her first kiss with a boy. Without realizing it, the two mutually shared psychic energy. The bond between the couple was so strong that they longed for that unforgettable moment to last forever.

“……” giant Sabrina massaged Lucas on the back. In response, Lucas patted her smooth skin.

“….Wow. That was amazing….” after the culmination of the kiss, Lucas smiled gratefully at her.

"Hahahaha, you're welcome, sweetie. I promise you that, from now on, I’ll never leave you. We'll stay together forever…." Sabrina patted Lucas’s hair. They were both deeply in love.

"Yes. We’ll be together, with the power of…..PK LOVE!!!” Lucas expelled his blue psychic waves.

“OH! Hahaha…HAHAHAHA, LUCAS STOP…” Sabrina giggled, until she lay on her back in the tub. Lucas was delighted in playing with his giant queen. Everything was going well, until...

“….Ouch, aaahhh…”….the tickling was interrupted by a strong headache. 

“Ahh, I-I'm sorry Sabrina. Did I hurt you?” embarrassed, Lucas looked down.

“Uh, no dear. Let’s continue playing. Do you like motorboats?” Sabrina asked. He nodded.

"Then you'll love this!" Sabrina put a Psyduck-shaped rubber duck in the water.

"Come on up, little friend, let's go..." she said cheerfully. Lucas got on the duck.

"Ehehehe, enjoy the ride!" the plastic toy sped through the water.

“Wheeee!!!” Lucas held on tight, excited.

"Hiiii Lucas! Bye bye Lucas, hehehee!!" the giantess waved every time Lucas took a turn.

“These two looks so cute when they play together….” Hinawa thought. Outside the gym, Sabrina's Pokemon surveyed the streets. Each guarded a specific area of the city.

"...." the pink Gardevoir crossed her arms and concentrated. She materialized a strange rectangle with walls around her.

"Good job. Keep practicing that attack...." said Alakazam.

“*yawn* Uhmmm, Zamy, this is sooo boring….” Nancy complained.

"Be patient. You'll have people to play with” replied Alakazam.  

“But I can't wait that long. Hahaha, could you play with me, dear?” Nancy asked.

"No thanks. I am focused on fulfilling our mission” Alakazam refused.

“Dawww, come on, don't be mean….” Nancy stroked Alakazam's whiskers.

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO PLAY! Why don't you go bother Haunter?" Alakazam got angry.

“Umm *sniff*, okay. I know deep down you don't love me...” the Gardevoir maid ducked her head.

“Relax, will you? Haunter is as playful as you, you’ll surely have fun” Alakazam comforted her.

"It's okay. Zamy, I'm a nuisance to you, right?" Nancy put sad adorable eyes.

"……No. Forgive me for being so serious, it's just that it's important to me to fulfill my trainer's wishes and make her happy. Since I was a little Abra, we were great friends. Sabrina is a person that I love very much, and her well-being is my priority” replied Alakazam.

“Aww, that's so cute. I see that she has managed to form the new family she has longed for. Do you think I've done well my job in helping Sabrina take over the world?" she asked.

“Sure Nancy, what makes you think not? Even if you don't have much combat experience, you've put in a lot of effort. You are not a hindrance to me or others” Alakazam caressed her cheek.

"Hehehee, thank you Zamy-poo, your words make me feel special" blushing, Nancy hugged him.

"So, what do you say, would you let me rest for a while?” Nancy said. Alakazam agreed.

“Try not to exceed 15 minutes. Remember that you’re an important part of the team, sweetheart” Alakazam advised. The maid went across the city to have some fun watching Haunter's comedic routines. Lt Surge’s soldiers were preparing to make their surprise attack.

“Pikachu, Charizard, go attack….” Ash ordered under trance. The hypnotized Pokemon went to the south direction of the city. Several electric Pokemon and soldiers followed suit.   

“Perfect, if we attack in all directions, that Sabrina will deign to come out….” Kumatora planned to enter the central area.

“Hmmm, that building has some kind of psychic shield. We must destroy it….” she said.

“Oh! Kya kuy kya….” Salsa pointed at Brock. He was still gazing at Kumatora's thighs. Probably the hypnotic trance made him still believe that she was Nurse Joy…..

“…What are you waiting for, slant-eyes? GET YOUR BUTT OVER THERE, PRONTO!!!” with a strong kick from behind, Kumatora forced the unlucky Brock join the ambush.

“Impressive, Alakazam. It's beautiful to see that chivalrous side of you...” Hypno commented.

"Thank you. Even when she throws me tantrums, Nancy is a lovely girl….” *BOOOOM* The talk was suddenly interrupted by bombs dropped from the sky. The attack began. Alakazam and Hypno combined their psychic strength to destroy the ships in the sky. Nevertheless…

“GROOOAAAAHHH!!!!” *SMAAASH* Charizard in his mega form X, increased his speed with Dragon Dance, and slammed into Alakazam with a powerful Dragon Rush.

“PIKACHUUUUUU!!!!” *BANG BANG ZAAAAAAAP* Pikachu jumped off Charizard's back and attacked with an overflowing Thunderbolt. Hidden among the leafy trees, the soldiers opened fire.

“Alakazam, resist!!!” Hypno activated a psychic barrier. Alakazam was very weak.

“*cough* Hypno, take me to a safe place….” Hypno teleported along with Alakazam.

“GROAAARRR!!!” Charizard flew up and exhaled powerful flames, straight to where the gym was. The giant barrier cushioned the blows easily. Several tanks arrived at the scene.

“MR MIMEEEE!!! ESPEOOOOON!!!” Sabrina's Pokemon worked as a team to win time by surrounding the gym with light screens. Lt Surge's army was formidable.

“Everyone, march!!!” a group of soldiers escorted Salsa and Kumatora. On the way to the Saffron City gym, the Poke Balls that floated in the sky came dangerously close to them.

“Woah, what the hell is that?!!!” one after another, the soldiers were trapped by the spheres. 

“PKKK FIREEE!!! PKKKK FIREEEE!!!” Kumatora quickly dodged the incoming floating traps with Quick Up, and singed them with her flaming waves attack.

“HOHOHOHO….Uh?” Haunter stopped making funny faces.

"Oh no! Alakazam and the others must be in trouble!!!” from the other side of the city, Nancy saw clouds of smoke and flame billow out from the destroyed buildings. She grew to giant size.

“JYYNNNX!!! EXEGGUTOOOR!!!” combining their forces, Exeggutor ejected egg bombs that mixed with Jynx's Blizzard. Freezing bombs halted the advance of tanks and soldiers coming from the north. The enemies increased alarmingly.

*ZAAAAAAAP* Several electric Pokémon arrived on the battlefield and attacked with Thunder.

“GARDEVOOIIIRR!!” Nancy deflected the electrical attacks easily with Confusion. Soldiers, tanks, and Pokemon were blasted everywhere by the giantess's enormous telekinetic strength.

“Gar….?” *BOOOOOM* Heavy weaponry hit Nancy, making her stumble. Immediately afterwards, the maid felt a weak electric current run through her body. The giant battle mech's shock weapons immobilized the pink Gardevoir.

“VOLTOOORB!!! ELECTRODEEEE!!!” *BOOOOOM* The attack continued with dozens of Voltorb and Electrode rolling at full speed through the streets to self-destruct. Jynx and Exeggutor succumbed to the explosions in masse. Haunter fled to alert Sabrina.

“Woo-hoo!!!” on the trampoline, Ness was lifted into the air. He was having fun.

“Heeheehee…” Paula softened the fall with her telekinesis, and Ness slid gently down her legs. Ness was grateful to see the friendly side of Paula like in the old days.

"Ohh, Sabrina, look that!!!" Paula watched as the trunk in the game room was filled with dolls.

“They must be people trapped by the Poke Balls created by my older sister….” *BOOOOM* Little Sabrina's words were interrupted by sounds of big explosions.

"Nessie, thanks for playing with us..." the dolly teleported Ness back to the box. Without thinking twice, the psychic girls went looking for adult Sabrina.

“Woah, did you hear that?” in the bathroom, Lucas also heard the explosions.

“Something outside is happening…..Aaaghh!!!” Sabrina's headache increased and she felt feverish.

 “No…..why?” Sabrina tried to use her psychic powers, but she couldn't. Her temperature and sweat increased. Meanwhile, the girl decided to get out of the tub and get dressed.

“PSI HEALING α!!!” the blond boy tried to cure Sabrina's fever. Nothing happened.

“Hmmm, is it possible that….?” Lucas noticed that Sabrina experienced the same symptoms when he and Kumatora had a fever before learning a new power.

“*cough* Sa-Sabrina….you need to go outside….” Alakazam communicated with her.

"Let me guess, it's Lt Surge right...?" Sabrina asked.

*SMAAAASH* “STEEELIXXXX!!!!” Brock ordered Steelix to ambush the Pokemon with dig.

“*cough* We…..need you….” Alakazam fainted. Haunter passed quickly through the corridors.

“My Lt Surge premonition was….wrong?” Sabrina looked at the clock. It was 3 and a half.

"Gosh, Haunter, is there something terrible going out there?" Hinawa asked.

"Yes. An army of soldiers and electric Pokémon are coming this way” replied Haunter. Despite the combined work of Sabrina's Pokemon, the army managed to break through the psychic walls.

“PIKA….CHUUUU!!! RAI….CHUUUU!!! KOOOOKI….KIAAAAAAA!!!” Lt Surge, Brock and Ash ordered their Pokemon to damage the barrier. Salsa helped by copying their moves with Monkey Mimic.

“Keep attacking! PKK FIRE!! PKK FIREE!!!” Kumatora kept destroying the floating Poke Balls.

"This is terrible. I can't go out and fight in these conditions..." Sabrina thought. On the way to her bedroom, the girls and Haunter alerted about the danger on the outskirts of the city.

“If Nancy was paralyzed by giant fighting machines, we must be careful. Unfortunately, I don't feel well at the moment. I can't even use my powers...” she wailed.

“Big Sabrina, you look sick! Let the 2 of us take care of this!!!” Paula said bravely.

"But Paula, it's dangerous….Aaaghhh" Sabrina protested. Her fever kept getting worse.

“Sister, stay here. We’ll do our best to defend the gym” the dolly looked quite motivated. The girls gently hugged Sabrina to indicate that everything will be fine.

"Thank you. Be careful. I'd be so sad if something happened to you…” staggering, Sabrina went to take a little rest in her bed with Lucas. The girls teleported outside.

“Woah, Salsa, someone is coming….” Kumatora warned telepathically. The monkey and the tomboy hid behind some buildings. The scene outside was hostile: hundreds of tanks, soldiers, and electric Pokemon were desperately attacking the barrier.

“Mmmm, it seems as if everyone is under a hypnotic flow” Little Sabrina commented.

“We must stop them at any cost!!!” Paula yelled. Then she and the doll grew to giant size.

“Hmn, the blonde's face looks familiar" Kumatora remembered New Pork City’s movie theater. Combining their telekinetic strength, the giant girls easily pushed the enemies away. 

*BOOM* “Hahahaha, your cute little toys can't handle us” in response to the tank shots, Little Sabrina let out cute giggles. She effortlessly stepped on the vehicles.

“PKKK FIREEEEE!!!” with more enemies coming, the 2 psychic girls expelled colossal flames from their fingers, which when joined formed a gigantic whirlwind of fire. The electric Pokemon were falling weakened in masse. Kumatora used Quick Up to get even further away.

“Uff….those girls are strong. And it seems they know one of my techniques” Kumatora thought.

“AAAARGHH!!! Uhh, where…are we?” after being burned, people came out of the mental trance.

"No….*gasp* Pikachu" the boy from Pallet Town weakly crawled across the street. His Pikachu and Charizard were severely injured. Huge footsteps resounded.

*BOOOM* “Heeheeheee. Awwww, look who we have here…” Little Sabrina walked over.

"No, don't take everyone!!!" Ash begged for mercy, but it was useless. The soldiers and Pokemon were teleported to the Saffron gym, except for him. The giant girl's hand encircled him.

"Hahaha, hello Ash, you look as adorable as when we met" she smiled tenderly.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY, GIVE ME BACK PIKACHU AND MY FRIENDS, EVIL GIRL!!!" Ash screamed desperately until he was almost hoarse. The giantess ignored Ash and hugged him.

“Hehehe, don't worry. Your Pikachu is safe on my big sister's PC” said the dolly.

"Wow, Sabrina, I see that you love this boy very much" Paula looked at them feeling touched.

"Are you a doll too?" Ash mistook Paula for the blonde doll he found in the bathroom.     

"Me? AHAHAHA, Sabrina, something tells me that his I.Q is not higher than 2 digits!" she laughed.

"Heeehehee, I'm not surprised, he mistook Mr. Ormond for a child photographer!!!!" Paula and Little Sabrina burst out laughing. Ash sweatdropped with embarrassment.

“I'll be a little naive, but that's beside the point! Put me down, or else…Oh” Ash felt amused.

“Coochie coochie coo. Heeheehee” the girl in the white dress gently moved her giant finger.

“NO, NO PLEASE AHAHAHAA!!!” Ash laughed out loud. Little Sabrina tickled him.

“Help…..I can't move” Nancy communicated telepathically with Paula.

“Hehehe, you'll be my cute baby…Mmmm” Ash was about to receive a kiss on the cheek. But…

"WATCH OUT…!!!!" *ZAAAAAAAP* A huge bolt of lightning nearly hit the psychic girls. Paula reacted in time pushing her friend to save her. Giant battle mechs arrived.

“Looks like there are still more toys to smash” said Paula.

"Okay. Bye Ash, then we'll play…” Little Sabrina teleported the boy from Pallet Town.

“Wait, tell me what relationship you have with the pink-haired girl….!!!” Ash disappeared.

“Which girl with pink hair? AH!” Paula asked. The girls levitated to avoid the electroshocks.

“*sigh* What was missing, that idiot just gave away that we are here….” Kumatora muttered.

“You take care of those giant robots. I'm going to help Nancy. I'll be back” ordered Paula.

"Alright. PKK FIREE!!!” from the sky, the doll attacked the machines with her PK Fire technique.

“Wake up, wake up….” the people in the toy box helped the wounded soldiers.

"Well Ness, how bad was the harassment today?" Poo asked.

“If you mean my playtime with the girls…it wasn't bad. They treated me with respect. Even Paula made me feel better after the incident with Lucas” Ness looked a little more animated.

"Heh, fine, let's see how long your joy lasts" the prince of Dalaam continued working.

“Ughhh….where is….that pink-haired rebel?” Lt Surge regained consciousness.

"A girl with pink hair, what’s her name?" Nurse Joy from Saffron City asked.

“Kuma….*cough* Kumatora” replied the man, with a weak voice.

“Aagh, no….again in this place….” Brock shivered.

"Uh?.....AAAAAHHH” *SMASH* Ash fell sat down.

“Ugh….my lumbago….could you get rid of me? NOW!!!" Ormond pushed Ash off his back.

“Oh, hello Mr. Ormond. Tell me, is your daughter allied with a girl named Kumatora?” he asked.

“Kumatora? I haven't heard that name” Ash explained to Sabrina's father what happened.

“Come in, come in quickly, Jeff Andonuts offers you the best solution!!!” on the other side of the toy box, a huge line of people headed to Tony's house.

"Thank you. Having people like you is a great help” said a Blackthorn city prisoner.

“Boy, I must admit, you are talented as an inventor. When I manage to reform my company, do not hesitate to call us” the boss of Silph Co. shared his contact card to Jeff.

“Jeff, you are becoming famous among the people. I'm glad they appreciate your skills” said Tony.

"Perfect. Turning that doll tub into a mixer for clay pieces was a wonderful idea” Jeff said proudly.

"You designed that machine alone?" May asked excitedly. Jeff nodded.

“Hehehe, thanks, little friend. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have finished our work” as a sign of gratitude, May and Dawn came closer to give Jeff a hug.

“Um…well…not for nothing *blush*” Jeff felt lucky.

"Agrrr, I knew it, Jeff, you came up with this as an excuse to hang up with girls" Tony frowned.

“It’s incredible how many people gathered here….” Iris commented.

"Of course. Thanks to Jeff, the delays with the constructions have been solved” said Red.

“Oh, isn't that….?” Iris saw a familiar face in the distance.

“Aaaash, hiiiiii!!!” Iris ran over to greet her old friend.

“Ash is here? Let's give him a warm welcome” May and Dawn ran at full speed.

“Ow! Hello girls, I was very worried….” Ash was surprised with a group hug.

“Hahaha, Ash, hello….” Misty temporarily stepped out of line to hug Ash.

“Oohhhh, that guy is a pretty girls magnet. I would like to be him….” Jeff drooled.

"*sigh* Jeff, one day you’ll understand that your better half is me" Tony thought with frustration.

“Gosh, so here's the Battle Frontier master…” Red stopped by to salute.

"Oh, my pleasure! I am a fan of you…” Ash said gamely. Outside, the battle continued.

“PRAY!!” Paula prayed from the bottom of her heart. A mystical light cured Nancy's paralysis.

“Thank you, Paula. Those combat robots are very dangerous…” immediately, both girls went to fight against the giant mechs. Little Sabrina continued to use PK Fire. The flames spread fast.

"Eh?....Uh Oh..." the attack was ineffective against the robots. Even when surrounded by flames, the reinforced armor of the vehicles protected them against high temperatures.  

*ZAAAAAP* Hundreds of mechs attacked the barrier, while others defended themselves against the giantesses. The trio of psychics fleetingly dodged the electric shocks with Teleport.

“Salsa, the shield is flashing. I think it's our time to move on” Kumatora and the monkey took advantage of the distraction to sneak between the buildings.

“Maybe using heat isn't the answer. PKKK FREEZEEE!!!” Paula attacked with an ice attack.

“GARDEVOIIIIIR!!!!” Nancy used Moonblast. Paula's technique temporarily stopped the giant vehicles, however, they easily cracked the ice. The giant Gardevoir's magic sphere didn't even tickle them. The psychic tomboy managed to break through the barrier. 

“Okay, now we just have to go in…” Kumatora tried to open the doors of the gym.  

“Huh? What the hell?!!!" *POW* *SMAAASH* Kumatora repeatedly kicked, punched, and rammed the entrance of the building. But it didn't open. Kumatora decided to use her PSI. 

“PSI SHIELD Ω!!!” *SMAAASH* Paula protected her team from the missiles. The projectiles reflected by her psychic shield were also not enough to stop the advance of the enemies.

“No, there must be some way to win….PSYBEAAAAM!!!” Little Sabrina tried to ward off the enemies with her multi-colored beam, to no avail. The girls were surrounded.

“I have an idea, maybe if we lower the defense of these robots, we might have a chance….” Paula telepathically ordered the group to distract the soldiers.

“PKK FIREEE, PKK FIREEE!!!” Kumatora tried to burn the doors. It didn't work.

“Nananana na nah!" Little Sabrina attacked with Psybeam while keeping her distance from the combat vehicles. Her mocking gestures managed to capture the battalion's attention.

“DEFENSE DOWN Ω!!!” Paula sent out psychic waves that weakened the battle mech's armor.

“GAAAAR….” Nancy's eyes lit up. The giant Gardevoir swept away several enemies using her telekinesis. Paula continued to expose the weak point of the giant robots.

“Heehehe….MEDITATE *BAM* PKKK FIREEE!!!” *BOOOOM* The girl in the white dress increased her physical strength, and kicked her ball. Then she engulfed the sphere in flames, turning it into a dangerous fiery comet that obliterated dozens of battle mechs in seconds.

“Woohoo! Great Sabrina, you should play soccer!!!” Paula exclaimed with quite a bit of emotion.

“PKK THUNDEEER!!! Uff….ufff…” Kumatora tried different techniques, but nothing worked.

“*gulp* Ukkiiii…” Salsa warned Kumatora that the battalion of giant robots was being reduced to a heap of scrap metal. They had to act quickly. Only one option was left.

“Okey friend, you win. I'll eat that weird yellow mushroom. I hope it will help us…” with great uncertainty, Kumatora consumed the mushroom obtained from Princess Peach.

"Hahahaha, it was so much fun girls" Little Sabrina was overflowing with happiness.

"Yeah, and your combination was super cool!" Paula congratulated her friend for a good job.

“Uhhh….I feel…strange” Kumatora was dizzy.

“Gardevoiiiirrr!!!” Nancy interrupted the conversation. In the distance she spotted the invaders.

“AAAH, DAMMIT!!!” Salsa and Kumatora were pinned down with Confusion.

"Aha, so you are the pink-haired girl that the red-cap boy mentioned" Paula stated. The intruders of Tazmily were left at the mercy of the psychic giantesses.

“Tell us, who are you and what were you doing?!” Paula asked in a threatening tone.

“What do you care?!…...AAAAAGH” Paula squeezed Kumatora with her hand.

“Hehehee, aw poor thing, even though you made it through the barrier, the psychic seal we put on the door prevented you from passing through….” Little Sabrina taunted Kumatora. She patted her.

“Don't underestimate me, brats! PKKK THUNDEEER!!” Kumatora attacked with electric shocks.

“Heeehehee, what a cute doll….” the giant girls giggled. The attack only tickled them.

"Waaah, a monkey, I wanna hug him!" said Little Sabrina. Salsa came out of Kumatora's hoodie.

“Darn….that mushroom was useless. What we are gonna do? OH…” the psychic tomboy's eyes widened as saucers. She felt an enormous power emerge from her body.

"Goodbye. You’ll play with us hehehe…” Little Sabrina tried to shrink Kumatora. But it didn’t work. The pink haired girl grew until tower over the psychic girls with a size of 70 meters.

“Yeah, this is gonna be fun. YAAAAAA!!!” giant Kumatora tried to hit them with her fists.

“GAR!!!” *POW* *SMAAASH* Nancy stopped the blows with Reflect.                               

"Surprise!" the girls teleported to ambush Kumatora from behind. Paula used PK Thunder, while Little Sabrina emitted a white light to turn her into a doll.

“PSI MAGNEEET!!!” *ZAAAAP* *BOOOM!* At close range, Kumatora absorbed the attacks by surrounding herself with an electrified field. Upon contact with the psychic orb, a sparkling burst of electrical energy launched the girls into the air.

“QUICK UP!!!” Kumatora channeled the absorbed energy into her fists, and increased her speed.

*POW* *SMAAAASH* With extraordinary strength, she beat the poor dolly repeatedly.

“AAAAHHH!! *BOOOOM*….Uhhh *cough*” Little Sabrina hit the ground at breakneck speeds until she collided with buildings. The cloud of debris caused her to have another asthma attack.

“Hah! Thanks for boosting my psychic power, stupid girl!!!” giant Kumatora grabbed her neck.

“*cough* AAAARGH, BUAAAAH!!! *sob*” Kumatora mercilessly smothered the girl Sabrina.

“No, leave her alone!!!” Paula and Nancy tried to defend Little Sabrina with their psychic attacks.

“PKKK GROUUUND Ω!!!” Kumatora stomped hard. Fierce seismic waves then manifested. The tremor raised huge walls of earth that dissipated the PK Freeze and Moonblast attacks.

“Woahh!” the blonde and the Gardevoir dodged quickly. They chose to attack from the air.

“AGH, AN EARTHQUAKE!!!” the tremor was felt from inside the gym. Some debris fell.

"...Could Kumatora be the cause of this?" Ash Ketchum said concerned.

"No doubt. That psychic girl had the power to cause earthquakes!” Brock pointed out.

“Girls, please…don't leave me alone *sniff*” even with a fever, Sabrina feared the worst.

“Sabrina, don't be sad. I know they'll be fine…” Lucas hugged her. Sabrina smiled weakly.

“Aghh….PSYBE.…” with the little energy she had left, Little Sabrina tried to attack.

“HYPNOSIS α!” Kumatora met her eyes. Her hypnotic waves lulled her to sleep.

“PKK FIREEE!! GARDEVOIIIIR!” the girls bombarded the streets with fireballs and moonblasts. Kumatora took refuge between the buildings. Paula protected the dolly with a shield.

“My God, she's agile” thought Paula. The intense bombardment continued. Salsa watched them.

“GARDEVOOOIR!!!” as Paula attacked from the air, Nancy quickly teleported to the ground to temporarily blind Kumatora with her Dazzling Gleam attack.

“AAAAGHH…” *BOOOOM* Paula's fire projectiles hit the target. Kumatora stumbled feeling pain from the burns. With her guard down, they attacked using PK Thunder and Moonblast respectively.

“Ukiii!!!” Salsa performed a tiny dance.

"Huh? Look out!" *BOOOOM* The magic dance deflected the attacks back at the aggressors. Paula and Nancy got nearly hit by their own attacks.

“KOOKI KIAAAAA!!!” *ZAAAAAP* Salsa used his monkey mimic. He shot giant lightning bolts.

“WOAH, PSI MAGNEEET!!” inches from being electrocuted, Paula blocked Salsa's PK Thunder with her magnetic field. Salsa made mocking gestures.

“Thanks buddy…..LIFEUP β!” Kumatora recovered from her blindness and healed her wounds.

“PKK FREEZE!!! VOOOIR!!!” Paula fired her frost ray. Nancy powered up the attack by surrounding the freezing waves with explosive orbs from her Psyshock. Kumatora didn't seem intimidated.

“PSI OFFENSE DOWN Ω!!!” *BOOOOM* Kumatora's hands glowed pink. She used a variation of her Offense Down technique. The psychic combination seemed to hit her hard.

“….*sigh* Is that all you got?” Kumatora shook her head nonchalantly, as if nothing had happened. The girls didn't realize that Kumatora weakened their psychic powers.

“Agh, TAKE THIS!!!!” the eyes of Paula and the pink Gardevoir glowed. Both giantesses worked together to push the giant tomboy with their telekinetic powers. Kumatora did the same.

“Grrrr…..PSI OFFENSE DOWN Ω!!!” Kumatora used her technique once more. The psychic struggle generated huge cracks in the earth. Little by little, Paula and Nancy felt exhausted.

“Ughhh….AAAAAAHH!!!” *BOOOM* The girls couldn't take it anymore. Kumatora sent them flying into a row of buildings with a strong telekinetic attack. Next, the tomboy used Defense Down Ω.

“*gasp* She…is too strong” Paula spat out some blood. She got up with difficulty.

“YAAAAAA!!!” *SMACK* *SMAASH* Giant Kumatora lunged at Paula with her bare fists. The blonde quickly protected herself with her frying pan and exchanged blows with the tomboy.

“Gar…..*gasp*” after receiving a heavy blow to the head, Nancy tried to use Confusion. Unfortunately, she was unable to carry even smaller rocks.

"Hehe, pathetic, let's get this over!" Kumatora noticed that Paula was too tired to fight.

*SMACK* “Aaagh….” *POW* Kumatora tripped Paula with a kick. Using a powerful uppercut charged with psychic energy, Paula was thrown like a fragile rag doll.

“PKK….FIREE” Paula tried to expel fire from her hands. But she only managed to throw embers.

“PKKK FIREEEEE!!!” Kumatora performed the same technique. Her majestic flames far surpassed Paula's attack. The blonde was engulfed in a searing whirlwind of fire.

“Gardevoirrrr!!” Nancy focused her energy on trying to teleport Paula to safety.

“Heh, PARALYSIS α!!!” Kumatora solidified her body.

“AAAAARGGG…Uhhh *sob* AAAAHH!!!” Paula writhed in agony.

“PAULAAAA!!!” Ness could hear Paula's screams from the toy box.

"This is terrible. Looks like there's an intense fight out there. But we can't do anything...” Jeff said with a depressed expression. All the prisoners talked about the showdown.

“Sabrina….*sniff* Why did you have to bring Paula into this?” Ness wept with rage.

"Those poor little girls...they could die" Lisa sobbed.

“No, PAULA!!! *sniff*” Sabrina still looked unable to use her powers.

“Gar…..” Nancy couldn't move.

“P…PRAAY…” with her hands sore from the burns, Paula tried to pray.

“PKKK THUNDEEEEER!!!!” Kumatora released several bolts of lightning simultaneously.

*BOOOOM* Nancy took heavy damage. The other shots of electricity crashed into the whirlwind of fire, causing a huge explosion. Paula was about to pass out.

“*cough* *gasp* Ohh…..Pa….Paula….” Little Sabrina woke up. Being with her vision blurry, the girl watched in tears as her beloved friend was on the verge of death.

“…..*sniff*” Paula returned her gesture, sadly. She didn't want to say "goodbye" to her best friend.

*BOOOM* Giant Kumatora stalked towards the unlucky trio of psychics in triumph.

"Now, you’ll be the bait" Kumatora immobilize them with her telekinesis.

"Mrs. Hinawa, this is terrible. All the shrunken people in the toy box talk about the fight happening outside. I went to have a little look. A giant pink haired girl defeated the girls…” reported Haunter.

“A girl with pink hair? She must be Kumatora!” Hinawa answered.

"Kumatora, who is she?" the ghost asked.

“She is a friend of Lucas. That girl accompanied my son on his adventures. In my world, Kumatora was tasked with rescuing my son, so I followed her to this dimension” explained Hinawa.

"So, she must have brought Lt Surge's army to come here!" Haunter stated.

“I need to talk to her….” Hinawa wanted to go outside to reason with the giantess.

"Huh, what's up?! Let me go…” Haunter grabbed the ghost woman's dress.

"Mrs. Hinawa, I can't allow that. That girl's angry look tells me that she clearly doesn't want to show mercy to Sabrina, or her friends. Also, if you reveal you're here, our plan to save those poor people could be ruined, remember that" warned Haunter.

"*sigh* You're right…..*sniff* But, I'm worried about those poor girls…." Hinawa wept. The sounds of huge footsteps increased. A gigantic voice echoed throughout the gym:

“SABRINA, COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL PSYCHIC!!!!”

“Aaaagh….” everyone in the toy box covered their ears.

"Ouch...isn't that...Kumatora?!!" Lucas immediately recognized that voice.

“Agrrr, Kumatora.…do you know her?” Sabrina's headache increased. Lucas nodded.

“I HAVE YOUR FRIENDS HOSTAGE. I GIVE YOU 3 MINUTES TO COME OUT AND FACE ME. IF YOU DON’T, I’LL KILL THESE GIRLS, DID YOU HEAR ME?!!!” Kumatora was serious.

“……..” Sabrina's expression changed. Her serious and threatening look, yet determined, reflected her desire to give everything to save her comrades. Still feeling ill, she quickly dressed.

“Sabrina, you can't use your powers. Let me out to reason with my friend” Lucas suggested. 

"NO. With that small size I doubt you'll be of any help. Besides, you tried to defend me from the prisoners and look how you ended up. There are disgusting people who are not worth talking to” Sabrina expressed her reckless decision firmly. She tried to hurry through the corridors. But…

“AGH!!!” Sabrina tripped. Her fever was so high that she could not walk.

“No….*sniff* I can't do anything to save my friends” Sabrina wailed wistfully.

“Sabrina!!!” Lucas ran as fast as he could.

"Lucas…?" the tiny boy got closer to Sabrina's face.

“Don't be sad, you did what you could. *sniff* I'm really sorry I can't help you right now” Lucas hugged the giantess's cheek with affection.

“But….*sob* I'm going to be alone again….” Sabrina's eyes showed enormous desolation and discouragement. Lucas understood her enormous pain of losing her loved ones.

"Don't worry. *sniff* I want you to know that I’ll support you and be always by your side" tearful, Lucas gently kissed her. Sabrina extended her arms, and both cried together. 

“Sabrina.…I love you” Lucas murmured. She smiled warmly at him.

“I….I love you too, my handsome boyfriend” Sabrina felt relieved. Her fever began to subside.

“Big sister…Thank you for your company and adventures we had together. I’ll miss you” Paula used the last of her strength to communicate with Sabrina before bidding farewell to this world.

“No…..I WILL NOT LET THEM DIE!!!” Paula's telepathic message fueled her fighting spirit. Sabrina managed to get up. Suddenly, she felt a great power emerge from her heart.

“Uh….what is this?” the psychic girl's hands glowed green, just like Lucas.

“Ohhh….I feel healthier than ever” Lucas immediately understood what happened. Sabrina's fever went away. She learned Lifeup and PSI Healing. Both psychics felt motivated.

"Amazing! You have just learned my healing powers….” Lucas briefly explained how his psychic healing abilities work. Sabrina used Calm Mind to power her up. 

“Time is running out….” Kumatora prepared to use her most powerful technique.

"Perfect. I'll go save the girls. Lucas, stay here” Sabrina said goodbye to her beloved doll.

"Goodbye. *sniff* Try to come back alive…” Lucas looked at his queen. His lips trembled.

“Hehehe, I'll be fine. *MUACK*” Sabrina teleported away, without first air kissing him.

"Ummm, did our kiss allow Sabrina to get my powers?" Lucas thought carefully.

“Prepare to be pulverized….” Kumatora's eyes glowed grimly yellow.

“Here I am, Kumatora!!!” *LOOOM* In the distance, Tazmily's psychic girl finally saw the giant woman from Saffron City come out to face her in a duel.

“Huh, she knows my name….” Kumatora thought.

“*sniff* *cough* Si….Sister” Little Sabrina cried. She gasped for breath.

"You're late. TAKE THIS, PKKKK STARSTOOORM!!! UKIIIII!!!!” Kumatora used PK Starstorm. Salsa imitated her technique with his Monkey Mimic. A majestic shower of stars fell from the sky.

"BARRIER!!!" *BOOOOOM* Sabrina activated a barrier to protect her friends. But the power of the attack was such that the shield instantly vanished. The place shimmered intermittently in different colors, almost like a scene worthy of an apocalypse. The fiery shooting stars caused mortal damage to Sabrina and her group. A cloud of smoke and flames covered the city.

“…….” Paula and Little Sabrina held their hands. They hoped to be together until the end.

"This is over…." Kumatora thought that she won.

“…L-L-LIFEUPPPPP Ω!!!” a mystical green light broke the suspense of the battle. Sabrina and the psychic girls felt vital energy surge through their bodies. The serious burns were softened.

"But what?? AAAAGH!!!” *BOOOOOM* A multi-colored beam flashed through the cloud of smoke. Kumatora received a heavy blow that pushed her away. Little Sabrina was drowning.  

"CONFUSION!!!" Sabrina quickly dispersed the smoke and flames with her telekinesis.

"Ugghh....*cough* *cough* *gasp*" the girl felt a stabbing pain in her chest. Fortunately, Sabrina helped her alter ego control her illness with PSI Healing.

"*sniff* Thank you for saving our lives, sis" crying in gratitude, the dolly hugged her.

“Buaahh, I'm happy to see you!!! GAAAR!” Paula and Nancy joined in the hug.

“I'm glad you're safe too…..*sniff*” Sabrina patted the little girls' heads. Their clothes were torn from the hard battle, and a bit of blood still flowed from their mouths.

“Heh heh. How touching, a family reunion. Too bad I'll have to kick your butts!" Kumatora shouted in a mocking tone. She cracked her knuckles.

"*gulp* W-W-We're going to turn you into a doll!" Little Sabrina stammered nervously.

"Dawwww, the poor brat wants to cry HAHAAHA!" Kumatora laughed derisively.

“You…..I want you to leave my property!” Sabrina muttered aggressively. Her eyes turned red, and her green hair stood on end. Kumatora looked at Sabrina defiantly.

“Gahaha, don't make me laugh with that ridiculous face! If you don't want me to break your friends' bones, surrender and free the people you've locked up!!!” Kumatora yelled.

"Never. No grungy psychic is getting in the way of my plans! PSYBEAM!!!” Sabrina attacked.

“PKKK THUNDEEER!!!” Kumatora responded with 4 shots of electricity. One of the bolts collided with Sabrina's multi-colored beam. Both psychic giantesses were equally. The other 3 shots passed fiercely opening cracks in the ground, straight to where Paula and the others were.

“PSI SHIELD Ω….*ZAAAAAP* AAAAAGH!!!” Paula attempted to reflect the electrical discharges, but she was unable to generate a shield. Sabrina’s group received a strong impact.

“Wait girls! LIFEUP Ω!!!” Sabrina healed their wounds….

*SMAAASH* *POW* “HIYAAAAA!!!” taking advantage of the distraction, Kumatora channeled electricity into her hands. She repeatedly punched and kicked her opponent at lightning speed.

“Gaaar…..Voir?” Nancy used Moonblast. But she was only able to materialize a tiny sphere….

"PKK FIREEE!....No" Paula couldn't release powerful flames like she used to. The girls' psychic power was still weakened by the effect of PSI Offense Down.

“Agrrrr…..” the intense electrical current prevented Sabrina from defending herself.

“TELEPORT! NIGHT SHADEEE!!!" Little Sabrina tried to surprise Kumatora from behind.

“Ukiii!!!” Salsa used Monkey Mimic. The little monkey protected the tomboy's back by expelling massive crimson beams from his eyes. Then he danced.

"Woah, what's going on?" the girl’s body moved on its own. Little Sabrina was lured into dancing!

*BOOOOOM* “Eek, eeek, eeek!!!” Salsa's Night Shade reached the doll's face. The girl stumbled, with her vision temporally blinded. Kumatora tried to finish her combo with a charged punch.

“Grrr…CONFUSION!!!!” *SMAAAASH* Sabrina was finally able to focus. In a blink, she stopped Kumatora in her tracks, and threw her to the ground.

“Uh…*gasp* LIFEUP β” exhausted from the beating, Sabrina fell to her knees. She regained health.

"Owww, what's wrong, the delicate little flower can't take it anymore?!" Kumatora scoffed her.

"No. I'm just holding back” Sabrina replied, wiping the blood from her mouth.

“Eeeek, eeek, eeek….Pfffff!!!” Salsa stuck his tongue out.

“Hahaha….” *POW* Kumatora walked casually, and punched Sabrina again.

“Ughh…..*sniff*” Little Sabrina rubbed her little eyes. Nancy teleported her to a safe place.

“I must admit that you are strong. Your healing abilities are as good as the blond boy I came to rescue. Maybe he told you about me….” Kumatora said referring to Lucas.

“Are you going to take my friend? OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!" furious, Sabrina rose from the ground expelling psychic energy. Kumatora did the same.

“Big Sabrina, watch out. In addition to knowing my techniques, Kumatora can lower our psychic power. She’s a fearsome opponent” Paula warned telepathically.

"YOU'RE DEAD, SABRINA!!!" Kumatora's gloomy yellow eyes announced the coming of another deadly meteor shower. Will Sabrina be able to defeat the giant princess from Osohe castle?

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

Chapter 19: Sabrina VS Kumatora - The Psychic Duel by GtsSandalsFan

An invader threatened the lives of the girls. Having strategically avoided the flying traps, Tazmily's intruder grew to titanic proportions, defeating Paula and company. Sabrina arrived in time to help her comrades. She and Kumatora were going to fight with everything.

“Grrrr…..YOU'RE DEAD SABRINA! PKKK STAAR….!!!” the tomboy tried to use PK Starstorm.

"Not so fast! DISABLE!!!" Little Sabrina deactivated Kumatora's technique.

*POW* *SMASH* “Aaagh….” Kumatora responded with a vicious kick followed by a punch.

"DO NOT TOUCH HER! CONFUSION!!" Sabrina's eyes glowed. The giantess tried to push her rival.

“*gasp*….PSYBEAM…” the doll assisted her adult alter ego with her multi-colored beam.

“AHAHAHA! PSI OFFENSE DOWN α!!” Kumatora extended one of her hands to counter Sabrina's telekinesis. With her other hand, she weakened Little Sabrina's psychic power.

*BOOOM* “Oh, no….AAAAAHHH!!!” *SMAAASH* The Psybeam didn't even tickle her. Kumatora easily slammed the poor girl to the ground. The 2 psychic giantesses continued to struggle.

"PLEASE, RESIST!!! Big Sabrina, don't worry, we'll help you” Paula and Nancy helped the doll.

“Please…stay out of this fight” Sabrina ordered.

“Uh, why?!” Paula asked desperately.

“You are too exhausted to fight. I want you safe…” Sabrina answered.

“*cough* She's right. Let's protect the gym and heal the Pokemon” suggested the doll.

"I hope you're okay..." Paula said sadly. Sabrina smiled confidently at her.

“HAHAHA!!! YES, RUN, YOU BUNCH OF SISSIES!” Kumatora scoffed at Sabrina's group. With denial, the girls walked away from the battle zone. Nancy telepathically called Chimecho.

“Grrrr…..” Sabrina and Kumatora used their telekinetic power with all their might. The city rumbled with huge tremors and cracks opening everywhere. Neither gave ground.

“You won't be able to resist for long! PSI OFFENSE DOWN α!!!” the giant pink-haired girl spread her palms out and emanated pink psychic energy. Sabrina felt that she was slightly pushed.

“Huh? AAARGHHH….” Kumatora lifted her rival from the ground, and suffocated her.

"Heh, since you ask me not to hurt your friends, let's have our duel away!" Kumatora yelled defiantly. Sabrina was telekinetically thrown against some buildings, and she let her guard down.

“Kya kyi kya….” Salsa watched Sabrina carefully.

“PKKK THUNDEEER!!!” the giant tomboy continued the offensive with an electric attack.

“TELEPORT!” Sabrina reacted in time and quickly teleported. She tried to attack.

“KOOKIII!!” Salsa used his Monkey Mimic. Kumatora dodged every kick and punch from her rival.

“She's fast…..” *SMAASH* *POW* *BAM* “Aagrrr…” Kumatora continued to teleport briefly, until she managed to ambush Sabrina with several punches in quick succession.

“HIYAAAAAAA!!!” *SMAAAASH* The pink-haired giantess sent Sabrina flying with a kick.

“Hahaha! You must be pretty pathetic for me to beat you up using your own techniques!!” Kumatora bragged at the top of her lungs. A cloud of debris surrounded Sabrina.

“*cough* If she's able to copy my attacks, and lower my psychic power, I must be careful…” Sabrina thought. The green-haired giantess stood up, and focused her energy with Calm Mind.

“PKKK FIREEEEE!!!” Kumatora expelled gigantic flames from her fingers.

“PSYBEAM!!!” *BOOOOOM* Sabrina responded with her multicolored beam. Both powerful attacks collided, generating explosions. The giant girls continued to move nimbly, attacking each other with their respective psychic techniques.

“PSI OFFENSE DOWN α!!!” Kumatora attempted to weaken Sabrina's psychic power. But….

"CALM MIND! PSYBEAM!!”….Sabrina invalidated her technique by increasing her power.

*BOOOOM* “Ugh….” the beam temporaly confused Kumatora. 

"CONFUSION!!! *SMAAASH* Sabrina's violently threw Kumatora into buildings many meters away.

“PSYSHOCK!!!” *BOOOOM* Kumatora was surrounded by explosive orbs of psychic energy, which exploded in unison. Kumatora received heavy damage.

“Prepare to be humiliated….” Sabrina murmured.

“*gasp* *cough* Don't think you'll beat me with that! LIFEUP β!!!” Kumatora healed her wounds.

“GRRR!! HOO! HOO! UKIIIII!!!!” Salsa hit his chest furiously and bared his teeth. Using his signature Funky Monkey Dance, he increased Kumatora's physical power.

"MEDITATE!" Sabrina clasped her hands together like a Medicham, increasing her strength as well.

"AGILITY! QUICK UP! YAAAAAAAAA!!!!” *SMAAAASH* Both psychic giantesses exclaimed a war cry, and ran at full speed to lunge at each other with charged punches. The hard impact separated them instantly. Debris and dust flew everywhere.

“PKKK GROUND Ω! PKKK FIREE!!! PKKK FIREE!!!” Kumatora stomped the ground heavily. Powerful seismic waves and gigantic columns of earth were heading towards Sabrina. Immediately afterwards, Kumatora shot several fireballs to complicate the advance of her rival.

"AGILITY! DOUBLE TEAM!!!” Sabrina further increased her speed and created illusory copies of herself. Her advanced reflexes allowed her to pass between the cracks and columns of earth. In a similar fashion to homing missiles, Kumatora's fireballs hit the copies of Sabrina.

“…..” Sabrina noticed the stones and debris falling among the shattered streets.

“HIYAAAA!!!” Kumatora punched and kicked one after another the illusory copies in front of her.

"Huh?" *SMAAASH* Sabrina teleported, and ambushed Kumatora with a powerful kick from behind. Kumatora reacted by kicking her back. Both exchanged blows.

“Grrr….you're going straight to the toybox!!!” Sabrina's eyes lit up white. Desperate, the green-haired girl teleported at a fleeting pace to try to turn her rival into a doll.

“PKKK FIREEEE!!!” Kumatora saw a white light approach. The tomboy extended her arms to expel fire. High temperature currents mitigated Sabrina's dollification beam.

“TELEPORT!!” Sabrina moved fast and relentlessly fired her white light.

“PKKK FIREE! PKK FIREE! PKKK FIREEE!!!” *BOOOOM* Kumatora further boosted her defense. The tomboy giantess continued to protect her weak spots by expelling intense fire at a 360-degree angle around her body. Kumatora's lightning fast reflexes, in conjunction with the explosions kept Sabrina away. The barrage of explosions ripped through the streets.

“There must be a way to get past her flame barrier…AAARGH!!” *BOOOM* Sabrina got hit by one of the explosions, and tripped. Sore from her serious burns, she slowly tried to get up.

“Haha, I have you where I wanted! PKKK FIREEEE!!!!” amidst the cloud of dust and debris, Kumatora blasted her helpless opponent with a full-power blast of fire. Sabrina thought fast.

"I GOT IT! CONFUSION!!" mere meters from being engulfed by Kumatora's fierce flames, Sabrina countered with an improvised technique. Taking advantage of the shower of massive debris kicked up by the fight, Sabrina gathered the sharp stones together, mixing them with sand from the destroyed asphalt to form a gigantic whirlwind of sand. The attack extinguished the flames.

“LIFEUP γ!!!” Sabrina regained health, and got up from the ground.

"What the hell?! AAAAAH!!!" the sand tornado charged hard at Kumatora, blurring her vision. The sharp stones generated cuts on her skin.

“YAAAA!!! *POW* *SMAAASH* *BAM* PSYBEAM!!!” with her off guard, Sabrina lunged at Kumatora at beastly speeds, landing blows in quick succession. The giantess finished her combo with a devastating Psybeam. Kumatora hit her head against some buildings.

“Ukii, UKIIII!!!” Salsa touched Kumatora's cheeks. She regained consciousness.

"You'll be my doll, Kumatora" Sabrina murmured. The tomboy felt a psychic light approach.

"NEVER! PSI MAGNEEET!!!” *BOOOOM* Inches from being turned into a doll, Kumatora blocked Sabrina's technique by absorbing the light with her magnetic field. The psychic orb unleashed an explosion that knocked Sabrina away from the pink-haired giantess.

“LIFEUP β! QUICK UP!!!!” Kumatora quickly healed, and fiercely ran towards her opponent.

“Here she comes” Sabrina caught her balance with her telekinesis, and concentrated.

“YA, YA, YA, YA, YAAAA!!!” Kumatora unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks. Sabrina used her premonition ability to the fullest, carefully dodging each blow.

"Take this!!!" Kumatora charged one of his fists of psychic energy and tried to deliver a punch.

“Ahrrr! HYP….NOSIS α!” Sabrina parried the blow just as Kumatora would break her face. She pressed down hard to twist her rival's arm. Kumatora tried to put her to sleep.

“ZEN HEADBUTT!!!” *BAM* *SMAAASH* Sabrina avoided eye contact by closing her eyes, and lunged at Kumatora with a hard headbutt. Kumatora was injured. But…

“*gasp*….” Sabrina swayed, and clutched her stomach. During her struggle, Kumatora elbowed her violently. She spat out some blood. Kumatora looked at her, with scratches on her head.

“PK STARSTORM! Dammit…." Kumatora's most powerful technique was still nullified.

“Ufff….I must recognize your enormous persistence in battle. This will make the challenge of becoming my new doll more fun” commented Sabrina, with a small determined smile.

“Heh, you're a grown-ass woman like me, and you still play with dolls? I feel sorry for you” Kumatora replied mockingly. Both psychic giantesses glared at each other.

“Dolls are crap for sissies! PKKK THUNDEEER!!!” Kumatora attacked with lightning bolts.

"Don't talk like that about my friends! MIRROR COAT!!!” Sabrina solidified the air into a wall of psychic energy. She bounced the electrical discharges back.

“PSI MAGNEEET!!!” *ZAAAAAP* Kumatora absorbed the electricity and channeled it into her fists.

"REFLECT!!!" *SMAASH* *POW* Sabrina cushioned Kumatora's punches by rotating psychic windows around her body. The tomboy did not give up. She attacked in various directions.

"CALM MIND!!!" Sabrina concentrated to increase her psychic power.

“PKKK FIREEEE! YAAAAAA!!!” Kumatora shot fire at the ground, and pierced through Sabrina's solid defense. Launching into the air, she prepared to deliver a powerful electrifying punch.

“PSYBEAM!! *BOOOM* Sabrina stopped the aggression with her multi-colored beam. The psychic energy from her beam mixed with electricity, with volatile results. An explosion engulfed the girls.

“*cough*….” *SMAASH* *POW* *BAM* Going through the cloud of smoke, Sabrina teleported and kicked Kumatora in the stomach. The giantesses exchanged blows in the air.

“Hmn…..” once the cloud of smoke dissipated, Sabrina looked around briefly. In the destroyed city, there were still some half-baked buildings and intact power poles.

“*spit*….Haha, not bad for a weirdo who still plays with dolls. QUICK UP!” Kumatora gloated, spitting out some blood. Immediately, she ran in the direction of her opponent.

“TELEPORT! CONFUSION!!" Sabrina evaded the blows by moving nimbly. Meanwhile, she took advantage of the distraction to launch buildings from various directions.

“PKKK FREEZEEE! PKKK FREEEZEEE!!!” *POW* Kumatora raised icy winds with her hands. The projectiles were reduced to brittle ice that cracked easily with her bare fists.

“You fell into my trap….” Sabrina murmured.

“Huh?....AAAAH!!” *BOOOM* Without warning, Kumatora stumbled. Her legs got immobilized. Sabrina quickly extended the power lines with her telekinesis.

“*gulp*….Ukiii….” frightened, Salsa hid inside the giant tomboy's hoodie.

“Ouch….*gasp*” *SMAAASH* Buildings of various sizes hit her at high speed. Kumatora received some cuts from shards coming from huge glass structures.

“PSYSHOCK!!!” *BOOOOM* Explosive psychic orbs severely damaged Kumatora.

“*gasp* *cough*…..Ughhh….” the pink-haired girl stayed in the ground, immobilized by the wires.

"There's no escape…" Sabrina muttered coldly. Her eyes flashed white.

"Lucas...forgive me" Kumatora closed her eyes. Just when it seemed to be the end of the battle…..

“What? N-n-no!!!” ….For some strange reason, Sabrina failed to use her dollification beam. Next, the green-haired giantess moved her hips, and performed a shameful dance.

*zip* “Eek, eeek, eeek!!!” a familiar chuckle rang through the alley. At Sabrina's feet, the little burlesque creature that was controlling her body teleported triumphantly.

“YOU…..LITTLE PEST!” Sabrina glared at the little monkey.

“AHAHAHA! You didn't count on my little friend saving me at the last minute” Kumatora quickly understood what happened. Before taking a fatal blow, Salsa copied Sabrina's Teleport technique with his Monkey Mimic, and immobilized her with a Funky Monkey Dance. 

“PKK…FIRE! LIFEUP β!” Kumatora freed herself from the wires and regained health. Sabrina kept dancing against her will. Salsa returned to the giant tomboy's shoulders.

“Can you grant me this piece? *POW* *BAM* *SMAAAASH* HIYAAAAAA!!!!” Kumatora went on the offensive, mercilessly pummeling Sabrina with a rigorous 16-hit combo.

*BOOOM* “Uhhh…” Sabrina was dragged many meters across the asphalt. She bumped her head.

“HAHAHA! DEFENSE DOWN α!” Kumatora spread her palms. Psychic waves lowered Sabrina's defense. The gym leader from Saffron city was partially stunned by the blows.

*SMAAASH* “AAAARGHH!!!” Sabrina let out an agonized cry of pain.

“Yes, beg for mercy! QUICK UP!!!” *POW* *BAM* Kumatora cornered her against some buildings, and delivered several high-speed punches to her stomach. Sabrina spat up quite a bit of blood.

"NO!!! We should go help….” Paula heard Sabrina's screams from a distance.

“Paula, don't do it! We cannot fight her….” sadly, Little Sabrina stopped her.

“*sniff*……” Paula cried. The doll comforted her with a hug.

“Girls, hurry up! Bring the missing Pokemon” Nancy ordered. The trio of psychics gathered the Pokemon fainted after the hard battle against the army. Chimecho healed them slowly.

"Dawww, the crybaby who still plays with dolls wants her mommy!" Kumatora noticed that Sabrina tried to hold back her tears. Despite her brutal beating, Sabrina's headache increased.

“Ugh….i’m….not….a crybaby! CONFUSION!!!" *BOOOOM* A strong telekinetic attack pushed Kumatora away. The psychic breeze kicked up debris that moderately damaged the tomboy.

"Heh, this duel isn't over yet!" Kumatora dispelled the debris with her telekinesis.

“Ughhh…*gasp* L-LIFEUP γ!” with her body trembling, Sabrina got up with considerable difficulty. Even with the greenish energy restoring her health, she felt very exhausted.

“PKKK GROUND α!!!” Kumatora hit the ground again with a powerful earthquake.

“TELEPORT!!!” Sabrina dodged the seismic waves.

"What's wrong, Sabrina, are you scared?" said the pink-haired giantess. To be safe, the Saffron City psychic girl disappeared from her rival's sight. Kumatora concentrated not to waste energy.

“Ufff…..ufff….*cough* That girl is much stronger than me. I have no energy left to predict her movements. How can I get out of this?” Sabrina carefully assessed her delicate situation.

"Gahaha, I thought you were a worthy opponent, but you're just a skittish little girl!!!" Kumatora scoffed her. The pink-haired giantess charged static electricity on her hands.

“If I don't do something…..the girls will be in trouble” determined to turn the match around, Sabrina planned a distraction against Kumatora. She kept hiding behind the buildings.

“All right, if you're not going to come out, I'll fry you alive! PKKK THUNDEEER!!! KOOKI KIAAAA!!!” Kumatora and the monkey shot intense lightning bolts around the streets. Dozens of dilapidated buildings exploded or were split in half. The urban landscape was illuminated in yellow.

“Now, or never…..” *BOOOOOM* Sabrina teleported away, evading the electrical discharges.

“……” the smoke cleared. Kumatora peered at the remains of buildings around her.

“PSYBEAM!!! PSYSHOCK!!!” her strategy went into course. A group of illusory copies of Sabrina attacked Kumatora from the sky and on the ground respectively.

“Hahaha, PSI MAGNEEEET!!!!” *BOOOOM* The tomboy’s blue orb absorbed the attacks, and so the copies of Sabrina disappeared with a bang. Kumatora let her guard down for a moment.

"AGILITY! BARRIER!!!!" the real Sabrina ran at extreme speeds, surrounding herself with a shield.

“PKKK FREE…..” *SMAAASH* “Aaagh!!!” Kumatora tried to fight back, but had no time to react. The charge pushed her against dozens of buildings. Sabrina kept running.

“Yeah, that's what I was talking about! GAAARRRR!!” *SMAAASH* Kumatora used the strength of her legs to break the impact. With an upward kick, she sent the spherical shield flying upwards.

“PKKK FREEZEEE!!!” Kumatora tried to destroy the barrier with a freezing breeze.

“……” Sabrina gave her a cold look. The green-haired giantess strengthened her shield energy.

"Woah!" *SMAAASH* Sabrina slammed down. Kumatora avoided the slam.

“If that's what you want, I'll fight fire against fire! COME ON, SALSA!!!!” Kumatora synchronized her mind with the monkey. Salsa copied Sabrina's levitate ability with his Monkey Mimic. The pink-haired giantess rose into the air, and a spherical psychic shield surrounded her body.

*SMAAASH* *SMAAASH* *BOOOOOM* Sabrina and Kumatora raised into the air even more. The girls fiercely rammed each other with their psychic barriers. None gave up.

“Good afternoon, dear Pokeviewers. In our last report, we reported the demise of Lt Surge's army. Here in Celadon City, the buses are heading to a shelter for civilians…” a reporter said.

"Miss Erika, it's time to leave town" ordered an officer Jenny.

"I know. My assistants are taking out the last Pokemon from my gym” Erika answered.

“Huh? LOOK AT THAT!!!" Erika noticed in the sky 2 spheres of light colliding.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have a last-minute surprise! Erika, the famous Grass-type trainer saw something strange in the sky…” the reporter ordered the camera man to record the sky.

“It's…..Sabrina and another girl with a resemblance to Maylene. They're fighting" said the man.

"This is incredible! From here we witness a close confrontation between psychics. We don’t know the purposes of the pink-haired girl, but she seems determined to defeat Sabrina!” images of the duel between the psychic giantesses in the air, were televised in all places of the Pokemon world. Sparks and streams of light scattered across the sky as they charged at each other.

“Wow, she made it! Come on Kumy, I know you can win!!!” Lyra watched Kumatora on TV.

"Professor Oak, I'm worried about my son…" Delia said, watching the news with sadness.

"Don't worry, Delia. Ash is a skilled trainer who has come out of worse situations alive, I'm sure he'll be fine…." Oak comforted Ash's mother by patting her hand.

“PKKK FIREEE!!! PSYBEAM!!!” *BOOOOM* Sabrina and Kumatora continued to fight.

“*cough*….Mmmm. T-Thank you” Alakazam opened his eyes.

“Chim….Chime” the little Pokemon fell to the ground, exhausted. All Pokemon were healed.

“Good job, Chimecho. You deserve a break” said Little Sabrina.

"Girls, look!" Paula pointed to the sky with her finger.

“This looks bad. Sabrina won't be able to keep fighting for long…." said Nancy.

“*sigh* Do you think Sabrina will make it out alive?” Paula asked. For the sad, silent expression of Sabrina's Pokemon, and her alter ego, the blonde girl understood the seriousness of the situation.

“…..*gasp*” Alakazam touched his head. Something was bothering him.

"Zamy, what's wrong dear?!" Nancy noticed that Alakazam felt a lot of pain.

“….*cough*…..It's okay….Huh?” Alakazam's migraine grew in intensity, until manifesting painful images of a premonition that alerted a possible tragedy:

“Well, that would be it. There is nothing more to say” Kumatora threw a spit to the ground.

"No…..*sniff*" Paula and Little Sabrina approached the place. But it was too late.

"....Now, you girls are next" Kumatora replied coldly. Sabrina's body lay lifeless at her feet, bathed in a pool of blood. Her skin was severely cut by sharp rocks.

"No, *sob* Buaaaah, this is my fault!!!!" the dolly fell to her knees, and covered her eyes. The girls wept in a frenzy of screams of anger, anxiety, and guilt. The giant tomboy approached.

“Oxygen wastes like you deserve no pity. This is what you earned for attempting against the lives of innocent people” Kumatora insulted the girls.

“*sniff* Shut up….that's not true!!!” Paula answered nervously.

“Paula…..she's right. *sob* I…..I brought my sister into this. I'm a monster” sobbed the girl in the white dress. With a melancholy silence, Paula surrounded the poor girl with her arms.

“Silly girls….” Kumatora's eyes glowed ominously yellow.

“Sister…..*sniff* Forgive me….” Little Sabrina muttered.

“ALAKAZAM!!! ESPEOOOON!!! EXEGGUTOR!! GARDEVOIIIIR!!!” *BOOOOM* Sabrina's Pokemon combined their psychic powers. But the pink-haired giantess didn't even feel tickled.

"PKKK STAAARSTOORM!!!” Kumatora summoned her deadly shower of shooting stars.

“….Goodbye. I'll be with you until the end *sniff*” Paula said goodbye to her best friend. Alakazam's premonition ended with an explosion that leveled everything in its path.

"Alakazam, is something wrong?" Paula's face reflected immeasurable concern.

"Yes. We must save Sabrina” Alakazam stated telepathically.

"Huh? But we are in no condition to fight!” Nancy protested.

“The chances of winning might be slim, but we must try. My premonition does not lie. If we don't interfere in the fight now, Sabrina could die” replied Alakazam.

"Then let's do it!" exclaimed the giant blonde girl. Paula, Little Sabrina, and the Pokemon came up with a plan together to rescue Sabrina from a tragic end.

“From the explosions hear outside, Sabrina must be having a hard time” Brock said. In the toy box, tension gripped the air. Everyone was talking about the fight with Kumatora.

"I don't get it. If Sabrina is fighting Kumatora, why doesn't she just turn her into a doll?" Ash asked.

“*sigh* Ash, for normal people like us, it's easy to be at her mercy, but if Sabrina faces someone on her level, things are drastically different there” commented Misty.

“Misty is right. Now that I remember, Lucas told me a bit about Kumatora. Apparently, she is one of the strongest psychic warriors in my friend's universe" added Red.

“*gulp* If he told you that, Paula is in danger too. The fact that Kumatora managed to hold her hostage shows us that she is someone very strong. And Paula is not a weak girl” said Ness.

“*sniff* I wish to see my daughter and her friends safe….” Lisa expressed sadly.

"Me too, my love. Unfortunately, we can only wait” Ormond comforted her with a hug.

“Lucas must be suffering a lot right now….” Misty ducked her head.

"Why, Misty?" Ash asked the redhead.

“Sabrina is someone very special to him. Of all the prisoners housed in this place, Lucas is the only person she truly cares about. They are both great friends” she answered.

"Wow... that's a very nice touch" Ash thought seriously.

“*sniff* Paula….” Ness was silent.

“Stupid Sabrina. Why did you have to come to this, don't you realize that your own selfishness and not valuing your loved ones is destroying you as a person...?!" Clair bit her lips.

“Clair, I fully understand the pain you are going through….” Lance hugged her.

“Ummm….*sob* I'm a fool. I should have been with her when she needed me the most” Clair continued to cry. With a melancholy silence, some tears ran down her neck.

“Poor Sabrina. This whole fight is happening because of me. *sniff* I hope she and Kumatora come out alive of this…” Lucas felt tormented inside. Knowing that two of his friends were fighting to the death outside, and that he couldn't do anything about it, plagued him with sadness.

" So, how about we send all the Pokemon to attack Kumatora?” Little Sabrina suggested.

“I don't think it's much use. That girl has an exceptional defense. If we couldn't defeat her even in giant size, I doubt the Pokemon will be able to do it” Nancy carefully evaluated the ambush plan.

“The only viable option for us is to buy time….” Alakazam said telepathically.

“The main problem is that technique that weakened our psychic powers….” added the doll.

"Geez, if only there was some way to deal with Kumatora without our psychic techniques…” with few options left, Paula thought of a solution to the problem….

“Heehehe….MEDITATE! *BAM* PKKK FIREEE!!!” *BOOOM*

“*gasp* She….is too strong”

“YAAAAAA!!!” *SMACK* *SMAASH* (several flashbacks manifested in Paula's mind)

"Wait a minute, that's it!!!" after remembering her confrontation with the giant robots, and the moment she exchanged blows with Kumatora, Paula had an idea.

"Well Paula, what are we going to do?" Little Sabrina asked.

“Heh…we'll play ball and bare-knuckle fights with her” the blonde answered bravely.

“But Paula, Kumatora is stronger than us….” the doll didn't look very excited.

“We have no other alternative. Kumatora may have weakened our offensive psychic techniques to the point of being useless, but she forgot that we still have the option to fight with brute force. Your ability to kick balls will be useful to us right now” she explained. 

“Ohh, I see. Heehehee, is going to be fun” Little Sabrina said with a determined smile.

"Yes. It will be like playing dodgeball” added Paula. The group teleported boxes with balls from Sabrina's bedroom to the outside of the gym, and enlarged them.  

“Kumatora may be exhausted after the fight. That would give us a chance” said Nancy.

"Of course. Combining our speed and my support techniques, we can't lose” Paula stated.

“In case you need to win more time, I have a trick up my sleeve” Nancy revealed.

“Nancy, aren't you talking about that move? You haven't practiced enough” Alakazam warned.

"That's true. But if I have enough time to do it, that will help us” she answered.

“That's where you guys come in. We need you to entertain Kumatora long enough” Paula organized Sabrina's Pokemon for the surprise attack. Everything was prepared.

“Your plan is interesting, Paula. I'm not surprised my trainer thinks so highly of you” Alakazam smiled. In the sky, 2 spheres of light could still be seen crashing.  

“Thank you Alakazam. But we only have one chance. In case things get out of control, as a last resort, I'll ask the sky for a prayer, you'll see” the giant blonde girl winked.

*BOOOOM* Sabrina and Kumatora's barriers continued to collide. At this point, they were like two Tauros butting horns against each other. Both shields flickered.

“Grrrrr…..SABRINAAAA, FREE LUCAS AND THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE CAPTURED!” bursting with anger, Kumatora emanated large amounts of psychic aura that concentrated around her barrier.

"NEVER! LUCAS IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!” Sabrina answered in an aggressive tone. The red-lit eyes of both giantesses anticipated their most powerful energy blasts.  

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!! PKKK FIREEE! GAARRRRR!!!!” Kumatora enveloped her psychic shield in a blanket of explosive flames. The kamikaze headed straight for Sabrina at full speed.

“I’LL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF MY LINEAGE! PSYSHOCK!!!” Sabrina concentrated all her energy and surrounded her shield with explosive orbs. The collision between the "comets" was inevitable.

*BOOOOOOM* A brutal explosion sent shockwaves scattering debris throughout Saffron City.

“That feeling of fear and despair…..I can feel it” thought Alakazam concerned. The sky was dyed a deep black. Paula and her group watched the cloud of smoke from the ground.

“N-n-no. *cough* My power…is failing” passing through the smoke, Sabrina fell. Her body suffered painful burns. Through her blurred vision, Sabrina saw a blue sphere levitate next to her.

“Heh, idiot, you never had a chance against me….” Kumatora said in a mocking tone. Before being hit by the explosion's flames, the giant tomboy mitigated the damage using PSI Magnet.

“AAAARGHHH!!! *sob*” Kumatora reached out Sabrina's neck, and strangled her.

“Ehehehe…..” *POW* *BAM* *SMAAAASH* Kumatora dove into her target, bombarding Sabrina with a merciless pummeling. Sabrina spat out streams of blood.

“DEFENSE DOWN α!” Kumatora further accentuated the fragility of her rival's body. After being affected by her psychic waves, Kumatora threw Sabrina from the sky. She crashed to the ground.

"Now, everyone to your positions!" Paula’s group rushed to the scene, hiding behind the buildings.

“Hahaha, is that all you got? Your lineage must be a bunch of useless wimps who couldn't face even the most helpless opponent!” Kumatora laughed with a smug look.

“Uhhh…..*cough* *gasp*” although considerably weakened, Sabrina opened her eyes.

“PKKK GROUND Ω!!!” with another shake of the earth, Kumatora raised huge columns of ground around Sabrina. The psychic girl was trapped in a prison of solid rock.

“ALAKAZAM!!! ESPEON!!! HYPNO!!! MR. MIME!!!!” working as a team, Sabrina's Pokemon raised a curtain of sand with their telekinetic powers to blind Kumatora's vision.

“EXEGGUTOR!!! JYNX!!!!” the ambush continued with freezing bombs launched from behind.

"It's time. Offense Up Ω…..” silently, the little girls increased their physical strength to fight.

“……” sneakily, Nancy spread her arms, and tried to use her new technique.

“*cough* *gasp*…….Friends. Thank you for coming to save me…..*sniff*” tears of hope calmed Sabrina's anguished heart. Her wounds were exposed before the giant sharp rocks.

“Grrr, don't even think that these useless insects will save you! PKKK FIREE!!!” with her eyes itchy from the sand, Kumatora defended herself from the Pokemon by erratically expelling fire. The pink-haired giantess cracked the ice easily with her powerful legs. Suddenly……

*SMAAASH* “Nice try….” *SMAAASH* “OUCH!” *SMAAASH*…..the tomboy stopped an object that was coming at top speed with her reflections. But Kumatora couldn't avoid the spherical projectiles that bombarded her heavily in quick succession and in every possible direction.

"Whoops, sorry! Hehehehe!!!” Paula and Little Sabrina got in on the action. Hovering around her, the psychic girls teleported repeatedly and kicked the balls around at lightning speed.

“Grrr…..PKK THUNDEEER!!!” Kumatora rubbed her eyes, and fired a warning shot.

"AGILITY! OFFENSE UP Ω!” the psychic girls joined hands, increasing their speed, evasion, and physical strength. The discharges were unable to reach them. The game of dodgeball continued.

“OFFENSE DO…..” *SMAAAASH* Kumatora tried to react, but she received an overinflated piece of rubber that left her with a black eye. More giant balls with an impact force comparable to solid concrete, impacted her stomach, and legs, leaving some scratches.

“YAAAAAAA!!!!” *POW* *SMAAAAASH* Paula quickly slipped away through the rain of balls, and she returned to Kumatora the beating from the last time. Kumatora hit some buildings.

“*gulp* *gasp* Oh….but what?....” Kumatora spat out quite a bit of blood. Being a little dazed, she saw the giant girl in the white dress quickly approaching.

“No…..LIFEUP β!” Kumatora instantly healed her wounds, and stood up.

“Ukiiii!!!” Salsa used Funky Monkey Dance. Little Sabrina's speed was drastically reduced.

“Huh? AAAAAAAHHH!!!" Little Sabrina tried to kick her, but Kumatora stopped the dolly in her tracks with telekinesis. Paula came to the rescue wielding her frying pan for a direct hit.

*POW* “Aaagh!” *SLAM* Kumatora dropped her physical strength with Offense Down α, followed by a hard punch to the nose. The tomboy lifted Paula, making her collide with Little Sabrina.

“Uhhh……AAAAAH BUAAAAAHHH!!” Kumatora approached the girl in the white dress. Pressing her foot hard against her neck, the tomboy pinned her down. Kumatora grabbed Paula by her dress.

“*cough* *gasp* Enough games, you little brats” warned the tomboy. Her hand quickly charged with static electricity. Paula was affected by a brutal electric shock.

“ALAKAZAM!!! EXEGGUTOR!! HYPNO!!!” Sabrina's Pokemon did what they could to defend the little girls. Unfortunately, Kumatora weakened their psychic powers with PSI Offense Down Ω.

*ZAAAAAP* “AAAAHHHH, NANCY, NOW!!!” Paula ordered with a scream of agony.

“GAAARDEVOIIIIR!!!” Nancy used her new move: Trick Room. A huge rectangle of light covered the place where the battle was taking place. Invisible magical walls surrounded the rectangle.

"What's that thing..?" *POW* *BAM* Kumatora took a beating. The girls moved very fast.

"ALA….?" Alakazam and the Pokemon tried to attack. But they were unable to do it.

"Give up, Kumatora!!!" Paula yelled defiantly.

“Aaaaghh *gasp* never….” Kumatora began to feel tired. She tried to use Quick Up.

*POW* “Woaaaah!!!” *SMAAASH* However, she only managed to slow her down even more. The magic field reversed the girls' speed, making Kumatora slower in comparison.

“*cough* *gasp* Dammit” Kumatora slammed her head hard into the rubble. The psychic girls rushed towards her, with their feet pounding like jackhammers as they advanced. 

“Kookiii!!!” Salsa did a short dance. The girls stopped and were forced to dance.

“…..*cough* Ugh….PK…..GROUND Ω” finding herself unable to cope with the girls' speed, Kumatora opted to take refuge in a solid barrier of earthen columns to save energy.

*POW* *BANG* *SMAAAASH* The effect of the magic dance dissipated. Paula and Little Sabrina hit the earthen armor with a trail of rapid blows. But they couldn't penetrate it.

“Phew….thanks buddy. What do we do now?" Kumatora muttered from inside the barrier.

“Uki uku kyoooo” Salsa gave an apt suggestion to win the battle.

*SMAAAASH* "Aaaagh, this thing doesn't break!" Paula exclaimed nervously.

“Girls, hurry up! The Trick Room effect is about to end!!!” Nancy warned. Indeed, the psychic walls on the field began to flicker. They had to act fast.

"NO! There must be some way to defeat her!!!” Little Sabrina continued to attack. But no matter how hard they tried, speed and brute force could not against that formidable defense.

“Ufff….ufff…..It's impossible” said the blonde. Paula and Little Sabrina ended up very tired.

“We'll look for some alternative by giving a glimpse into the future….Aagh!” Alakazam and the psychic Pokemon tried to predict the future. But something strange happened. They lit up red.

“Oh no, Kumatora is up to something!!!” Nancy exclaimed. Next, the maid and the psychic girl duo also glowed red. A stream of red energy connected with the earth barrier.

“Heh heh. Well thought Salsa” Kumatora congratulated the monkey. The giant tomboy took advantage of using PSI Magnet Ω to slowly drain the psychic energy from Paula and her group.

“*cough* *gasp* Aaaagrrrr!!!” the prison of sharp rocks slowly pressed down Sabrina's injured body. The green-haired giantess lost a lot of blood and was running out of oxygen.

“You planned to absorb our energy? You won't get away with this, it's time to use our wild card!!” Paula shouted. The blonde used what was left of her energy, and clasped her hands.

“*gasp* Paula is our last hope….” Little Sabrina thought.

“PRAY!!!” Paula prayed to the bottom of her heart. The Trick Room effect was about to end.

"Mrs. Hinawa, I went outside to take a look. The fight is still going on” reported Haunter.

"This is terrible. Kumatora won't stop until she kills Sabrina” Hinawa replied in a depressing tone. The prisoners in the toybox continued to talk about the fight. Until….

“Please give us strength. We need help”….a telepathic voice echoed through the corridors.

"Huh, isn't that the voice of Sabrina's blonde friend?" May said.

“If possible…..please. Answer our pleas with a prayer” Paula's voice continued to echo throughout Sabrina's gym. The shrunken people were shocked.

"I understand it. Paula is using her ability to pray” stated Ness.

"Incredible. And what does it consist of?" Sabrina's father asked.

“Paula has the ability to unite people's hearts with her telepathy. The power of her is such that we were able to destroy an evil being called Giygas through prayers” Ness explained.

“Hmn. I see, that girl has powers almost as amazing as my daughter” Ormond replied.

“If Paula is contacting us telepathically, the girls are in grave danger” Jeff added.

“Anyone who can hear me…pray for our safety!” Paula continued with her prayer.

“Oh god, the girls need me….” from Sabrina's room, Lucas heard Paula's voice.

“I beg you……*sniff* If we don't do something, Sabrina could die” Paula prayed between sobs.

“Ness, are you sure you want to answer her prayer? Remember the atrocities Sabrina has done to all these people. She doesn't deserve to live... Poo tried to stop Ness from praying.

“I'm not doing this for Sabrina. I'm doing this for Paula, and Lucas” Ness closed his eyes.

“……” Hinawa silently lowered her head, and prayed.

"I’ll do the same. I don't want to lose my beloved trainer” Haunter thought.

"I'm not going to pray for a horrible person like Sabrina. Hey, Misty, what are you doing?!” Ash Ketchum watched the redhead drop to her knees and clasp her hands together. Sabrina's parents, Clair, Red, Dawn, among others followed her example. Silence reigned in the toy box.

“No….I have no strength left….” Nancy muttered. The Trick Room effect finished.

*BOOOOM* "Heh, time to end this" Kumatora emerged from her earthen shelter expelling strong blasts of psychic energy. Instantly, all Sabrina's Pokemon fainted. The girls got seriously injured.

“CONFUSION…..*sniff* Why?” Sabrina was unable to free herself from her rock prison. A wrenching sense of guilt for abandoning her friends washed over her mind.

“*cough* *gasp* P…PR…PRAY” Paula made one last plea to heaven.

"Pathetic. Don't even think that prayers will save you” Kumatora mercilessly attacked with PK Thunder.

“AIEEEEE!!! *sob* BUAAAAHHH!!” the 2 girls let out terrible cries of anguish.

“*cough* *gasp* Am I……going to lose my friends?” Sabrina continued to cry.

“Please…..*sob* Save my friends….” Paula made one last telepathic call.

“It's our end…..*sniff*” Little Sabrina lost all hope. Everything seemed lost...

“Greetings Sabrina. I've been watching you without you realizing it. I am aware of your loneliness problems, and I want to tell you that you are an incredible person. For me, it is a pleasant blessing that Lucas has obtained a friend as tender and precious as you. In case you make it out alive, please, I ask you with all my heart: reconsider your actions. Revenge poisons the soul, and makes you unintentionally harm your loved ones. Think of the people who love you, dear”

….however, voices manifested in Sabrina's mind.

“*cough* *gasp* Who…is she?” Sabrina thought. The female voice didn't sound familiar to her.

“My daughter, we love you very much. We are sorry to have neglected you in your adult stage. I want you to know that we don't hold any kind of grudge against you. We hope to see you back. It would be nice if you forgive us, so we can be a united family again. We can welcome your new friends with open arms, including little Lucas. He wants you to change for good” Lisa said.

“Old friend, forgive me for abandoning you years ago, and making fun of you when we met again by coincidence. Emotional wounds may take time to heal, but if you give me another chance, I'll help you cope with your emotional problems. Think about it: we could finally be together as training partners” swallowing her pride, Clair prayed.

“Sabrina, I would be lying if I said that I like you. But it is impossible for me not to feel bad about your situation. Your parents can't stop thinking about you. I know that Lucas and those girls yearn with all their hearts to save that person who is so special to them. Do me a favor, and don't let the people who support you suffer. Look at the future with a warm smile, and think again” said Misty.

“Sabrina……I'm sorry to beat your friend. I was a fool to think you were an evil woman who only cares about her own ego. Paula trusts you. She needs you. Protect her, if you let her die, I’ll never forgive you. Show me that you deserve the friendship of her and Lucas” expressed Ness.

“*sniff* Sabrina, please…..I want us to go back to the old days. I miss when your sweet giggles made my spooky heart happy. I don't know what I would do without you…” Haunter cried.

“BUAAAAH!!!! Ughhh….*sob*” the poor girls cried in pain.

"Sabrina, don't give up. I am here to support you. I wish that we and the girls continue together as a beautiful family. I would be very sad if we don't keep our promise. The gift of life is sweeter in the company of you, my greatest treasure and most precious friend. I hope to continue to give you tender moments and make you smile, my sweet queen. With love, your dear Mr. Goldie Head”

“Lu……*sob* Lucas….” everyone's prayers touched Sabrina's heart. The green-haired giantess felt a new and amazing sensation that she had never experienced before.

“…….” Sabrina heard Paula and her young alter ego faint.

“2 pieces of crap less. There's only one left” Kumatora closed in on Sabrina for a finishing blow.

“You….will never defeat me” a large amount of psychic energy manifested within Sabrina.

“PKKK FIR…..WOAAAAAH!!!!” Kumatora was struck by a colossal telekinetic force.

"CONFUSION!!! PSI HEALING Ω!” Sabrina destroyed the solid rocks. With a wave of her hands, the giantess spread her psychic energy, instantly reviving her fallen comrades.

“Ohhh…..Big Sabrina, thank you….” barely opening her eyes, Paula smiled tenderly at her.

I knew there would be a chance to save you” Alakazam thought. Sabrina’s Pokemon revived.

"GODDAMMIT!!! How is it possible that you are still alive?!” Kumatora yelled hysterically.

"Haha, nothing beats the power of prayer!" Paula replied proudly. Sabrina petted her.

“Grrrr…..cut that crap out!!!” Kumatora exclaimed angrily. After quickly looking at her palm, the giant tomboy was able to materialize small star fragments. The effect from Disable had ended.

“Heehehee, you'll be our new doll!” Little Sabrina giggled mockingly.

"Shut up, brat! No more cheap talk. I'll turn all of you into dust!!!” her eyes lit up in creepy yellow.

“Not if we can help it. Everyone, concentrate your minds!!!” Sabrina ordered. Both sides prepared to use their most powerful techniques. The moment of truth was drawing near.

“TAKE THIS! PKKKKKK…..STARSTOOOOORM!!!! UKIIIIII KIAAAA!!!!” Salsa and Kumatora summoned a double burst of deadly shooting stars. The opponents immediately counterattacked.

“Focus! Power! Release! ESP Prodigy Psywave!!!!” Sabrina and her group unleashed massive psychedelic waves at full power to face Kumatora's PK Starstorm technique.

*BOOOOOM* “AAAAAH!!!” the attacks collided. But the combined power of the psychic waves disintegrated the shooting stars in masse. The 2 sides were engulfed in an explosion of energy.

“…..*cough* *gasp* LI….LIFEUP β” the smoke cleared. Struggling to stay on her feet, Kumatora tried to heal herself, but she didn't have enough energy left. Sabrina approached her rival.

“*cough* Nancy, quick!!!” Paula and the maid attended Little Sabrina. She fainted.

“Uhhh….Why is everything getting bigger?” the effect of the mushroom came to an end. Kumatora returned to her normal size. Satisfied at her victory, Sabrina grabbed her new doll.

“Now, who is defenseless now?” the green-aired giantess looked at her coldly. 

“*gasp*…..Hey, that's mine!!!” Kumatora protested. Sabrina snatched her wallet.

"Don't complain. Be thankful that Lucas asked me to have mercy on you” Sabrina teleported her.

“Hehe…..*spit* We did it” spitting out some blood, Paula smiled.

"Yes. It was fun, don't you think?” Sabrina asked cheerfully. Paula nodded happily.

“Ummm…..*sniff* BUAAAAAHH!!!” Little Sabrina opened her eyes. But when she saw her adult alter ego, she broke down into tears. Sabrina's torn uniform subtly exposed her raw wounds.

“Awwww, there, there, don't cry babe. It's all over…." Sabrina hugged the poor little girl. Her white dress got stained with her blood. Sabrina healed all her injured Pokemon.

“*cough* Nice. All of you performed fantastic today” the gym leader congratulated her team. With their energies exhausted by the duel, the girls slowly walked towards the gym.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 20: A Simian Showdown by GtsSandalsFan

After the commotion of the combat, the attention of the prisoners fell on the square.

"Look, the stowaway is here!" Lt Surge pointed out.

"Quick, this girl has serious injuries!" a crowd of prisoners helped the tomboy.

“….Ummm….where am I?” Kumatora saw her surroundings a bit blurry. She finally realized that arrived at a place with toy houses, somewhat reminiscent of New Pork City. Salsa hugged her.

“You're finally safe…” in front of Kumatora was the same pink haired girl that she ambushed.

“Th-thank you…..” *SMACK* “OUUUUCH!!!” Kumatora received a slap.

"This is for kidnapping Lt Surge's army, and putting innocent lives at risk!!!" Nurse Joy from the army yelled in annoyance. The crowd of people looked at the psychic tomboy with disgust.

“*gasp* Okay, sorry. I just wanted to come rescue you, happy?” Kumatora said reluctantly.

"Didn't you even think about the consequences of acting recklessly?!" Brock raised his voice.

“Brock is right. You put more people in danger. You are inconsiderate girl!” added Misty.

“If we weren't here, I would have sent you to jail by now, Missy Rebel” Officer Jenny said.

“Neh, bunch of cry babies. Be thankful that I at least tried to save your skin!” Kumatora averted her gaze from the enraged crowd. In the surroundings there were prisoners working.

“This is horrible. People in this place are suffering….” she thought.

"Poor dear. Hehe, look. Now we have Kumatora as our doll” adult Sabrina tried to cheer up her younger self. But the little girl kept crying silently. The trio of psychics approached.

"OH GOD! What happened to you?!" Sabrina's mother covered her mouth, horrified. Paula and the 2 Sabrinas had scrapes, wounds and blood running down their bodies. Chimecho healed them.

“*cough* Well…we had a tough battle. We couldn't have won without you…” said Paula.

“We are very happy to have prayed for you. I love to see my daughter safe” Lisa commented.

“Ohhh! Haunter, come quickly! Sabrina and the girls are alive….” Hinawa shouted excitedly.

“*sniff* I'll be right there. Lucas will be happy to know this” Haunter went for the blond boy.

“……*sob* Ummm, is something wrong Haunter?” the ghost Pokemon found the boy sitting on Sabrina's bed, shedding tears. With a playful smile, Haunter led him into the living room.

“I….I'm sorry. All this happened because of me” murmured the dolly, regretfully.

“Awww, come on. You are not to blame for anything. Heehehe, we are a family, remember?” Paula and Sabrina comforted the girl with a group hug, caresses, and kisses. She smiled slightly.

"Geez. I'm surprised that doll has feelings…." Ash Ketchum was moved by the scene.

“HAUNTEEEER! Sabrina…..*sniff* you're alive!!!” Haunter came. Lucas cried with happiness.

"Lucas….I thought I would never see you again, dear" Sabrina reciprocated the boy's feelings with a warm gesture of love. The giant girl gently placed Lucas on her shoulder, and they kissed.

“Huh? What does that idiot see in that woman?” Kumatora thought, with great revulsion.

*yuck* “Ahahaha. Thank you for praying for me, Haunter. I'm sorry I didn't pay as much attention to you as before, my old friend” Sabrina said gratefully. Haunter licked her affectionately.

“*sniff* It makes me happy to see you together….” Little Sabrina smiled warmly.

"Wow, really?" Lucas asked.

"Yep. You are the perfect couple. You correspond to each other….” the dolly covered her mouth, letting out innocent giggles. Giant Sabrina and Lucas blushed and nuzzled each other.

“HEY, YOU MORON, AND WHAT ABOUT ME? AREN’T YOU GOING TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND KUMATORA?!!” the reunion of the couple was interrupted by a scream from the pink-haired girl.

“Ku….Kumatora, I'm sorry” Lucas got nervous.

“Agh, you stupid airheaded dwarf! I came here touring ground and sea, thinking that they did something bad to you, and you fall in love with someone like her?!” Kumatora took out her anger.

“B-but Kumatora, I get along with Sabrina. She treats me with love and respect” Lucas answered.

"YOU ARE CRAZY! And what happened to that promise so important, you little piece of scum? I thought you hated evil people who play with innocent lives. You disgust me” Kumatora said in a rather impolite tone. Her words deeply hurt Lucas's heart.

"I didn't think Lucas's friend would be so loud and rude" Red said.

“Kumatora isn't a real friend. That's not the way to talk to a comrade” added Misty.

“I….ummm….” Lucas was having trouble pronouncing words.

"By the way you treat him, I doubt you're really his friend" Sabrina defended Lucas.

“Shut your mouth, Sabrina! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS……AAAAAGHHH!!!” Kumatora's complaints earned her being telekinetically dragged by Sabrina, until she impacted some houses.

“Watch out for that behavior, worthless cockroach. Or else you'll go to the dungeon” she warned.

 “Ukii, UKIIIII!!” Salsa ran melancholy. The monkey licked her wounds. Kumatora hugged him.

“Lucas, ignore Kumatora. We value you as a friend, she doesn't…” Paula advised Lucas.

"Being a good friend.....doesn't mean overlooking each other's stupidities" Kumatora groaned.

“As harsh as those words are, I agree with her” Clair thought.

“Aaghhh…..it's not fair. *gasp* I could have defeated you, but you only won cause some idiots around here, blinded by sentimentality, prayed for you. Bravo” Kumatora continued.

“Enough talk. Get to work, you bunch of Lilliputians” Sabrina ordered coldly.

"NEVER! If we were on even terms, I'll show you that I can beat you!” Kumatora insistently continued the heated discussion. Sabrina thought for a bit in silence.

"What's wrong Sabrina, are you scared? The rats ate your tongue?” Kumatora continued to insult.

“……So, you dare to challenge me, right? For me it's fine. Let's play a game” Sabrina murmured.

“I'm gonna kick your ass, you'll see! And what the challenge is?” Kumatora looked motivated.

“A Pokemon battle. 1 VS 1 with no time limit” revealed Sabrina.

“Ehem…..excuse me, what the hell is a Pokemon?!” Kumatora was confused.

“OH, AAAAAHH UKIIIIII!!!!” *SMAAASH* Sabrina levitated Salsa. The monkey fell on Kumatora.

"Wait a minute, that monkey can fight?" May asked.

"Of course. It's stronger than it looks” said Lt Surge.

“The monkey will fight one of my psychic Pokemon. Win this battle, and you'll have freedom along with the right to take 10 prisoners. Lose, and eternal suffering awaits you in the dungeon” explained Sabrina. Without thinking twice, Salsa and the psychic tomboy accepted the challenge.

“Hehe, it's gonna be a piece of cake. We'll take Lucas and Dane, Lyra's friend" Kumatora said.

“Ehhh…..my name is Dawn” Dawn sweatdropped nervously.

"TAKE ME! NO, ME PLEASE! DO NOT FORGET ME, PLEASE!" an entire crowd pleaded Kumatora.

“But Sabrina, what are you doing? I thought you wanted to keep the prisoners here” the doll said.

“*sigh* Listen sister, everything will be fine. I want to have some fun, and show all these pathetic riffraff that no matter what they do, they won't be able to run from me” Sabrina said proudly.

"Hmmm, what if Kumatora wins?" Paula asked.

"That will not happen. My powerful Alakazam will take care of everything. Do you think a puny bag of fleas have even a remote chance against me?” Sabrina reaffirmed her decision.

“Hahaha, don't ever underestimate Salsa. With his help I was able to kidnap that loser squad you see over there…” Kumatora pointed at Ash Ketchum, and the Vermilion City soldiers.

“WHAT DID YOU CALL US?!!!” snorted Lt Surge.

“GRRRR, I'M NOT A LOSER, YOU LOUD MOUTHER! YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE FUTURE BEST POKEMON MASTER IN THE WORLD!!!” Ash answered the taunts until he was almost hoarse.

“Future Pokemon Master. Hmn. Says the pathetic clown who got the marsh badge from me out of pity. Or am I wrong, Mr. League Loser?” Sabrina said rather nonchalantly. 

“…….” Ash went to the corner, embarrassed. Haunter burst out laughing.

"It does hurt to hear the truth, don't you think, Brock?" Misty and Brock held their laughter.

(Sabrina made preparations for the Pokemon battle. The giantess teleported all the shrunken prisoners to a miniature Pokemon stadium. People were jostling each other trying to find seats)

“I'll be the referee. You have 5 minutes for a little warm-up” informed the dolly.

“Neh, warm-ups are for weaklings. I'm ready for action!" Kumatora shouted.

“Kia kuo Kyeeee!!!!” Salsa let out a war cry.

“Hmmm. That monkey specimen looks a lot like the Bubble Monkey” Jeff commented.

"Lucas, come here. Let's be friends again…” Ness glanced at Lucas sitting a few rows down.

“…….” Lucas turned to see. But when he barely saw Ness's face, frowned, and turned around.

"Lucas….." Ness felt sadness again.

“Ness, forget that jerk. Accept it. He only cares about being that woman's bootlicker” said Poo.

“Cheer up, Ness. You got us, hehehe…” smiling innocently, Tony sat down next to Jeff.

“*gulp* Why me….?” Jeff stiffened. He wanted to move away, but there were no more seats left.

"Umm, who should I root for, Sabrina or Kumatora?" Lucas thought with an insecure face.

 “Ash, don't feel bad about Sabrina's comment. Every good trainer has had their stumbles in the road to becoming a Pokemon Master” Red said with perseverance.

“He's right, Ash. Value your achievements in life” Brock patted him on the back.

“You know something guys? As much as Sabrina made me look like a fool, what disappoints me the most is that I never got to have a worthy rematch with her. At this moment where poor people are suffering because of her, I would like to teach her a lesson” Ash lamented.

“Calm down, will you? That pink-haired girl might get us out of here” Misty said.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! I SHOULD FIGHT SABRINA, NOT HER!!!!” Ash raised his voice.

“WOOAHHH!!!” Ash was lifted from his seat. He met Sabrina's cold, gloomy face.

"Alright, Ash….do you want me to humiliate you again like last time?" the psychic giantess asked.

“AAAAH! N-n-no Sabrina, I was just kidding, I swear!” Ash went pale.

"Then, stay quiet, you miserable worm!" she hissed darkly.

“AAARRRRHHHH! Ouch, it hurts….!” Sabrina roughly sat the boy down.

"Hahaha, yes, that's what you deserve for not respecting our beloved queen!" Lucas scoffed Ash.

“Heeheeheee, awwww, my cute little angel, you are the sweetest person inside this mock-up…..” the giant woman's perverse expression changed to that of a tenderly angelic face.

“*blush* Ohhh, hehehe…” Lucas levitated. It didn't take long for the psychic giantess's long, soft fingers to gently reach his body. Sabrina snuggled Lucas in her hands.

“Would you be so kind as to watch the battle with me, Mr. Goldie Head?” she nuzzled him.

"Yeah, it'll be fun *blush*" Lucas agreed, almost instantly. Sabrina sat him down gently on her lap.

“Hehehe, coochie coochie coochie…” Sabrina stroked and massaged Lucas's back. He giggled.

“Eww, this is cheesier than Magypsies's tea parties….” Kumatora cracked an expression of disgust.

"Hey Brock, wouldn't you like to be in that kid's place? *wink*" Ash nudged him.

“Hmm, no thanks. Sabrina is not my type of girl. That browbeaten look of few friends and those penetrating eyes of a Persian scare me…” expressed Brock honestly.

“Well…..I guess Sabrina already found her ideal mate. They look so cute” commented Misty.

“You should have seen her look of a scolded Growlithe when I refused to date her. I felt bad, but I must admit it: I'm the most talented heartthrob in Kanto AHAHAHA!!!” Brock laughed hard.

"Heh, Brock, if Sabrina was so desperate to have a date with you, it's because she's almost as pathetic as you are in love..." Misty replied with a mocking smile.   

“BOO-HOO! You're right, I should have asked Olivia for her phone number! *sniff*” Brock sobbed.

“Speaking of pretty girls, check this out” Red pulled out a photo of him, Ness, and a tall woman.

“OOOOHHHH!!! *whistle* She's huge, what's the name of this cutie?" Ash asked, blushing.

“Her name is Samus. She's a talented bounty hunter. She took care of my Pikachu during my past adventures. Before we said goodbye, I asked her to have a picture, and she agreed…” Red blushed.

“Man, you're so lucky to appear next to a beautiful bombshell like her” Brock's smile wide open.

"Thanks. I wanted Lucas to be in the picture, but he got shy every time he got close to Samus. Lucas couldn't even look her in the eyes, because he always turned red as a tomato” Red laughed.

“Great, tell me, are that girl's melons for real? I wanna be shrunk by her *blush*”

"Ohhhh, I would let this Amazon beauty abuse me, and sit on me…" Ash and Brock drooled.

“Ugh, these weirdos and their kinky fantasies….” Misty felt uncomfortable.

“Psss….Red, hide that picture. Do you want Paula to kill me?” Ness mumbled.

"One moment. Isn't that….?” in the distance, Misty saw a familiar face, from Johto.

"The battle between gym leader Sabrina, and Kumatora is about to start" announced the dolly.

“Go, Alakazam” Sabrina shrunk one of her Pokeballs, and tossed it onto the field.

“And I choose Salsa, the monkey!!!” Kumatora shouted bravely. Salsa danced for the public.

"Come on little monkey, you can do it!" May cheered on Salsa.

“Dawwww, what an adorable little creature….” Sabrina's mother was amazed by the monkey.

"It's time, Salsa. Although Sabrina possesses creatures with psychic powers, we have already fought psychic chimeras. Trust your Monkey Tricks, and we'll win” Kumatora petted the monkey.

“GO!” ordered Little Sabrina. The duel began.      

“Salsa, give that mustachioed thing a scratching fit! UKIIII!!!” Salsa ran wild.

“Alakazam, Teleport….” Sabrina murmured.

“ALAKAZAM!” *zip zip zip* Alakazam appeared and disappeared in less than the blink of an eye.

“*gulp* Uhhh….Ukiii….” Salsa got nervous.

“Psybeam…” Alakazam expelled a shimmering beam from his eyes. The lightning cracked the field.

*BOOOOM* “GAAAAAH, UKIIII!!!” Salsa was hit hard.

“Salsa, nooooo!!!” Kumatora desperately thought of how to attack.

“Yeaaaah, Sabrina, you can win!!!” Lucas supported his girlfriend….

“LUCAS, YOU IDIOT! What side are you on?!" Kumatora and dozens of prisoners glared at him.

“Ummm….I'm….sorry….” Lucas silently ducked his head.

"Hehe, Alakazam, keep attacking" Sabrina continued with the offensive, while she caressed Lucas.

“Salsa, relax and dance!” Kumatora chose to improvise.

“OH! Kya kyi kyoooo” with a carefree attitude, the little monkey performed a happy dance.

“ALAKAZAM!” *zip zip* “ALA…?” Alakazam fired his Psybeam in multiple directions. But no matter how much he teleported, he couldn't hit the target. The dance increased Salsa's evasion.  

"Incredible. Salsa is dodging the attacks with dance steps” commented Brock, surprised.

"That monkey is good at dancing, but not as good as my Totodile!" Ash stated.

"This isn't working. Alakazam, stop it with Thunder Wave!” Sabrina ordered.

“ALAKAAAAAM!!!” the psychic Pokemon extended electric wires to stop his rival.

“Aaah! Uku kieeee…” a faint electric shock paralyzed Salsa. He couldn't run.

"He has no escape anymore!" Paula exclaimed.

"Alakazam, finish him off with Psyshock" Alakazam concentrated psychic energy into his spoons...

“SALSA, APOLOGIZE ATTACK, NOW!!!” Kumatora yelled.

“*sniff* Ukiii…..” Salsa cried and apologized profusely with tender eyes.

“……Umm….Alakazaaaaaam…” the psychic Pokemon threw his spoons. He stood still.

"What's happening to Alakazam?" Paula asked.  

“Paula, look!” Little Sabrina pointed at her adult alter ego.

“Awwww, poor little monkey, I really don't want to hurt you….” Sabrina felt bad for Salsa. Her psychic bond with Alakazam made her equally feel his emotions of regret.

“Uh-oh. Sabrina, react!” Lucas tried to get her attention.

"I see. Sabrina and her Alakazam are being affected by the same mind control technique that Salsa used on us. If I were her, I wouldn't let my guard down…” Brock pointed out.

"Goob job. Salsa, use your Surprise attack and cure your paralysis!” Kumatora shouted.

“Ki kukkyo uke! *gulp* Ukiiii!!!” Salsa made a magical bag appear, with items used during his adventures. The monkey grabbed an Anti-Paralysis with its tail and drank it. Salsa healed itself.

“Ohhhh….Haunter” the ghost was surprised by the monkey's magical abilities.

"Salsa, Funky Monkey Dance, now!" Kumatora instructed Salsa to increase his physical strength.

"Oh, what happened…?" Sabrina and Alakazam snapped out of their mental trance.

“UKIII!!! *SMAAAASH* UKU KIIIEEE!!!” Salsa lunged at Alakazam with a headbutt, followed by fierce scratches. Alakazam groaned in pain. His face was left with red marks.

“Alakazam, stop his scratches with Reflect!” Sabrina gave orders.

“ALAAA….” *SMAAAASH* Alakazam tried to defend himself, but without his spoons he was unable to channel psychic energy. Salsa pushed Alakazam with a tail blow that made him violently hit the walls.

“That's it, friend! Finish it with another taste of your scratches!!!” Salsa ran in for a finishing blow.

“Alakazam, Teleport and grab your spoons…” *zip* Alakazam narrowly avoided the scratches. Being at a safe distance, Sabrina ordered Alakazam to heal his wounds with Recover.

“Salsa, give him a big surprise! UKIIIII!!!!” the little monkey grabbed his bag of items like a cannon. A set of Running-Bombs, Super Bombs and Sprinting-Bombs flew straight at Alakazam.

“Alakazam, Psyshock, now….” Alakazam countered by channeling explosive psychic orbs.

*BOOOOOOOM* The clash of projectiles set off an explosion. The entire field was clouded by dense smoke. Severely burned, Alakazam focused on regaining health...

“*cough* I can’t see anything….” the audience could barely make out Alakazam's silhouette.

“*cough* We've got him cornered! Use your Monkey Mimic!!!” Kumatora ordered.

“KOOOKIIII KIAAAAA!!!” Salsa fired psychic orbs, identical to Alakazam's Psyshock.

"Alakazam, repel those orbs" the psychic Pokemon focused its energy, and used Confusion. A great burst of telekinetic energy dispersed the smoke, and bounced Salsa's attack back at him.

*BOOOOM* “AAAAAH UKIIIII!!!” Salsa violently rolled on the floor. Kumatora sweated nervously.

"Alakazam, let's use Psybeam…" Sabrina ordered telepathically. The giantess's eyes glittered, and with their combined minds, Alakazam fired a powerful Psybeam that zigzagged towards Salsa.

“Salsa, quick! Copy his telekinesis!!!” Kumatora yelled desperately.

“Kia Kyooo!” Salsa rejoined and counterattacked with his Monkey Mimic. The beam got deflected.

“That monkey is very tricky. Alakazam, confuse it with Double Team….” Sabrina muttered. Instantly, multiple Alakazam appeared all over the field, surrounding Salsa in a circle.

“That won't stop us. Salsa, use your Make Laugh attack!” Kumatora prepared her secret weapon.

"Make Laugh?" Ormond was surprised to hear a move with that name.

“Oook! Oook!” Salsa took out some markers. Next, he painted his tail red, and…..

“Blah! Blah! Blah! Eek, eeek, eeek!!!” Salsa wiggled his butt in front of Alakazam, with goofy eyes painted on it. The painted tail simulated the exaggerated movement of swollen lips.

“Haha….AHAHAAHAHA!!!” Salsa's comedic routine was enough for Sabrina to crack a smile, which progressed into hysterical laughter. Alakazam fell to the ground, and laughed too.

“Heehehee, sister…be c-careful, *pff* he's attacking your weakness HAHAHAH! HO, HO, HOOO!!!” Little Sabrina burst out laughing. Haunter, Lucas and even Paula couldn't help but laugh.

“Hahaha, I haven't laughed like that since I was alive….” Hinawa laughed discreetly. Salsa continued to show his "second face". The entire stadium was filled with an uproar of hilarity.

“HAHAHA! Bravo Salsa, it's time to break his face!" Kumatora said, with a triumphant smile.

“UKIIII KYAAAAAA!!! *SMAAASH* *SLAM* *POW* “Alaaaaa….” Salsa jumped on his opponent, and unleashed a brutal 16-hit combo. Exhausted, Alakazam struggled to shake the monkey off him.

“Aaah! Alakazam, Teleport!” Sabrina concentrated again, and gave orders. But….

“Ukiiii!!!” *CHOMP*

“ALAAAAAAA!!!!! ALAAAAAAAAA!!!! *sniff sniff*” Salsa bit Alakazam from behind, and held on tight. The excruciating pain in his neck made him run around the stadium in a panic.

“Salsa, don't let him go!" Kumatora and the stadium laughed at Sabrina at the top of their lungs.

"HAHAHA, YOUR ALAKAZAM IS ALMOST AS PATHETIC AS MISTY'S PSYDUCK!!!" Ash yelled.

“Grrr…..you awful monkey” Sabrina bit her lips violently. The pressure of suffering a humiliating defeat, and letting go her beloved Mr. Goldie Head kept her from thinking clearly.

“KU-MA-TO-RA! KU-MA-TO-RA!” the audience copiously chanted the name of her rival.

“No….I can't lose to this braggart. Alakazam, focus your anger!” Sabrina used Salsa's bite attack against him. Alakazam increased his headache, until his eyes sparkled.

“Aaah! What's happening?" Kumatora stopped smiling. Salsa was immobilized.

“ALAKAAAAZAAAAM!” *BOOOOOM* Alakazam defended himself with a brutal Confusion attack. The burst of energy enveloped the poor monkey. Sauce crawled on the ground, seriously injured.

"NO!!! Salsa, it's useless. Let's throw in the towel..." Kumatora wanted to give up.

“*gasp* *cough* Ukiiii….” however, Salsa wanted to continue fighting. Reeling from the heaviness of his burns, Salsa approached Alakazam, and attempted to perform a magical dance.

“Stupid monkey…” Sabrina and her Pokemon looked at Salsa coldly.

“Aaagh!! *gasp*….Uhhh Ukiiiii” Alakazam strangled Salsa with his psychic force.

"Enough Sabrina, I give up!" Kumatora exclaimed.

"Too late. The monkey agreed to continue the duel” she answered, with a harsh voice. Sabrina motioned for Alakazam to slam the defenseless monkey hard against the floor and walls.

"Sabrina, can't you hear me? I GIVE UP!!!" Sabrina ignored Kumatora's voice.

*SMAAAASH* “Aaah….Uuukiii *gasp*…” Salsa continued to be whipped by the psychic force of his opponent. At this point, he had a broken leg, and painful scrapes on his body.

“Sabrina, enough!!! The monkey is in very bad condition!

That's right, that poor monkey already lost the fight, leave him alone!!!

You are a disgusting woman, you have no respect for life!” Ash, Misty and Brock protested.

“Silence, fools. Kumatora wanted to defy me. Her pet must pay for her rebellion” from her cold voice and ruthless look, everyone deduced that Sabrina didn't just want to defeat Kumatora.

“Salsa…..*sob* Umm, forgive me” Kumatora looked at the ground wistfully. She had no choice but to see her dear friend suffer a cruel fate. Some viewers gave in to tears.

“*cough* *sniff* Ukiiii….” Salsa moaned in anguish. His tender eyes brimmed with tears of pain. Salsa's feelings failed to soften the giant woman's heart. Nevertheless….

“…….?” Sabrina briefly checked the girls' faces. Her young self's lips trembled. Paula covered her mouth, almost as if she wanted to cry. She understood that they hated to see Salsa suffer.

“Sabrina…*sniff* Please. Finish this, do it for me….” Lucas caressed her giant hand.

“Alakazam. Good work. You can stop” Salsa stopped being controlled by telekinesis.

“Salsa……*sob* Buaaaah, thanks! I'm proud of you…." *MUACK* Kumatora kissed Salsa on the forehead, and hugged him tenderly. The monkey gave a few weak sobs before lovingly licking her.

“*sniff* Even if they're hijackers, those 2 are obviously very good friends” Lt Surge cried.

“Awwww, your monkey is so cute. Congratulations on the excellent fight” said Little Sabrina.

"Since you lost, it's time for you to go together to the dungeon…" Sabrina informed.

"No Please! Do whatever you want with me, but don't hurt my dear Salsa” Kumatora wanted to ensure the well-being of her friend. Sabrina reached out her hand to grab her new prisoners.

"Can I keep the monkey as a pet, can I, can I?" the teal-haired girl jumped with joy.

“…..No” Sabrina replied firmly. 

"But, why not?" Little Sabrina tried to convince her adult self with an adorable face.

"I refuse to take care of our enemy's pestilential friend" Sabrina felt disdain towards Salsa.

"That's not fair! When you were little, you felt sad because your uncle wouldn't let you keep a playful Mankey you wanted as a pet!" Little Sabrina started an argument with her alter ego.

“Big Sabrina, please let us have the monkey. It won't bother you, I swear” Paula pleaded.

“HAUNTER! HAUUUNT!!!” Haunter supported the girls' request. Sabrina thought for a moment.

“Sabrina, give the monkey a chance. After all, the girls want to make new friends, just like you. I can sense that, deep down, you want to continue laughing at his antics” Alakazam smiled.

“*sigh*……LIFEUP γ” Sabrina took pity on Salsa. With her psychic powers, she healed his wounds.

“Oohhh! Ukiiii!!!” Salsa returned to his normal size. In gratitude, he performed a pirouette.

“Yay! Hehehehe, so funny. We'll become very good friends!” Little Sabrina hugged him.

"Good. You'll be responsible for that ball of fur. Is that clear?” Sabrina said seriously. The giantess returned the prisoners to the toy city, and grabbed Kumatora with her hand.

“*cough* Lucas…..for your own good, don't trust her *gasp*” Kumatora warned in a weak voice.

*SMACK* “Don't listen to Kumatora. You know I treat you with care, dear” Sabrina squeezed her.

“Kumatora, I'm sorry you have to go through this….” Lucas looked into her eyes, unhappily.

“*sniff* Ukiiii….” Salsa gave Kumatora one last depressing look. Sabrina took her to the dungeon.

“You are a monster, you don’t deserve anyone's love. He'll never truly love you….” Kumatora made several offensive comments as Sabrina made her way to the dungeon.  

“*cough* I know you manipulated that poor kid. He'll find out sooner or later about your true face and when he does... you'll be completely alone. You can't keep his trust” Kumatora continued to busily try to break Sabrina down emotionally.

“Lucas feels sad about what you're doing. Someday, he and those girls will betray you…Aaaagh!”

"Shut up Kumatora" Sabrina continued to squeeze the tomboy, until her bones cracked.

“*cough* *gasp* You……are just as repulsive as Porky….” Kumatora muttered weakly.

“…….” the last comment seemed to delve into Sabrina's deepest feelings. After locking the tomboy in the dungeon, Sabrina was plagued by great concern and countless questions about it. For example, what was Kumatora referring to with that comparison?

“Kumatora, thanks for your effort. Don't worry, even if you haven't been able to rescue my son and the people, I promise to free them no matter what” Hinawa thought, looking at the scene.

“One waste of oxygen less….” Sabrina teleported to where her friends were.

“*sob* Poor Kumatora….” Lucas couldn't stop thinking about his pink-haired friend.

“Dawwww, don't cry, my sweetheart……” giant Sabrina gently grabbed Lucas.

"The little monkey feels sad too" Little Sabrina tried to calm Salsa with caresses.

“HAUNTEEEEEER!! HOHOHOHO!!!” Haunter made goofy faces in front of the shrunken boy.

“Heh….*sniff* Hahahah” slowly, Lucas stopped crying.

"See? Even Haunter wants to see you smile. Give me a cute smile, my babe….” giant Sabrina sat the shrunken boy on her nose, and she reached one of her massive fingers from behind.

“Oh…*blush* OHHHH Hahahaha….” the soft, graceful finger of the giantess slid slowly down the back of little Lucas. That show of affection, along with her playful flirtatious eyes cornering him with tenderness, made the child feel an indescribable sensation of attachment and pleasure.

“Heeheehe.….” Sabrina felt the boy's hands pat her nose. They both blushed. 

“Paula, is something wrong….?” Little Sabrina noticed that Paula didn't look very animated. 

"Oh, nothing" she answered, a little unsure. In some way, she was envious of Sabrina. Her greatest wish was to have a loving relationship as strong and honest as that of her dear friend.

“Paula, I know you’ll make Nessie fall in love with you. Don’t give up” said the dolly.

"Are you feeling better now, Mr. Goldie Head?" Sabrina asked.

“PKKK…..LOVE!” Lucas materialized PSI sparks on his head, and sprinkled them on Sabrina's cheek.

“Heehehee, Lucas….” the shrunken boy made his queen laugh. Sabrina interpreted it as a "Yes".

“Oh! Please don't run away…" Salsa ran scared through the corridors. The dolly followed him.

“Brrr…..Ukiiiiii…..” Salsa hid under the kitchen table. He trembled with fear.

“Poor little creature. We won't hurt you” Little Sabrina teleported hugging the monkey.

“Kyu ukeee….” Salsa suffered from anxiety. He was not only tormented by the punish to Kumatora. Salsa feared reliving his old traumas when he was under the custody of the evil Fassad.

“Salsa, don't be scared. The girls want to be your friends…..” Lucas reasoned with the monkey.

"Lucas is right. Would you like something to eat, Mr. Monkey?” Little Sabrina offered a banana.

“Ukiii!.....*nom* *nom*” the monkey accepted. Salsa happily ate his banana.

“Hehehe, you're so funny. I loved the prank you pulled in the stadium” she smiled cutely. Salsa was happy for the compliment. With a mischievous attitude, the monkey pointed with his finger.

“Hmm, I don't see anything. Ahh, my hat!” Salsa disappeared from Little Sabrina's sight.

*zip* “Ook, ook….Eeek, eeek, eeeek!!!” Salsa used his Monkey Mimic. The monkey reappeared, levitating with the little girl's white hat shadow covering his eyes. Salsa river maniacally.

"HAHAHAHA, WHAT A GOOD IMITATION!" Paula was amazed by his comedic act.

“Hahaha *clap clap* Nice trick. Tell me, do you like balls?” Little Sabrina took out her ball.

“Whee! Ukiii, kukyi kyeeee" Salsa jumped onto the ball, keeping his balance while performing impressive pirouettes with skill and grace. The girls quickly grew attached to the little monkey.

“I must admit it. Even though he embarrassed me, he's cute” Sabrina smiled a bit.

“Hehehe, you look like a circus monkey. Haunter and you will be good friends” said the dolly.

“Haunteer, Haunt…..” the ghost Pokemon reached out his hand to greet.

“Kaki kyo…..” Salsa shook his hand, but………*ZAAAAAAAP*

“AAAAGH, UKIIIIII!!!!” *yuck* Salsa was electrocuted. Haunter ended his salute with a lick.

"HO HO HO…..!" Haunter laughed derisively, and showed a hidden handheld buzzer.

“Grrrr…..Ukiii!” Salsa got angry.

“HOHOHO…..” *yuck* “AAAAAGAHHH!!” *yuck yuck* Haunter got a spoonful of his own medicine. After being licked by Salsa, he fell to the ground, trembling and totally paralyzed.

"Eek, eeek, eeek!” Salsa laughed triumphantly. Haunter looked like he was going to get angry....

“*gasp* Ohhh. HAUNTER!” however, Haunter gave a thumb up, as a sign of respect.

“Heh, what a comic duo. They barely know each other and jokes are already displayed” said Paula.

"Yes. Today was quite busy. We had a tough fight against the dragon tamers, and to top it off, we almost lost to Kumatora” commented Sabrina, feeling exhausted.

“Oh, you are right….” Little Sabrina felt melancholy and a great guilt again.

“Aw, poor thingy. I have an idea. How about we have fun in the game room?” Sabrina suggested.

"Yes, it would be great!" Paula responded with great enthusiasm.

“Perfect, girls. Alakazam, go outside and tell Nancy to reinforce the psychic barrier around the gym, when she's done, she can take a well-deserved break” Sabrina ordered.

“Ugh, too bad. Kumatora lost, now what will become of us?” as he worked, Ash looked at the other prisoners in the toy box with a desolate face. People fell silent.

“Well, let's not lose hope. If Kumatora came to our rescue, that means there are people out there putting blood, sweat, and tears to rescue us” Red broke everyone's silence with an encouraging comment. The giant woman raised her head over the box, with Lucas on her shoulder.

“Oh! What is this?" May asked. Sabrina teleported something covered in a dish towel.

"Thank you. Take advantage of it, before I regret it. From now on, they will be one hour of rest per day, neither more nor less. You can rest now, my dolls…” Sabrina left the room.

"Look, there are rice balls and other snacks on this plate!" Brock exclaimed.

"Don't you think this is a trap?" Clair hesitated over Sabrina's offering.

“Mmm, this is all edible…” Jeff said after checking the food with one of his instruments. Quickly, the shrunken people distributed the food. Almost everyone ate something.

“Pss Pss Ukiiii!” Salsa made funny faces for the girls. The ghost Pokemon followed his game.

"So cute. We now have a Haunter 2.0 in the family” Sabrina felt grateful.

"Yes. And the best: we can still be together” *SMOOCH* Lucas kissed giant Sabrina on the cheek.

"Awwww…..My cute Mr. Goldie Head" the giant woman caressed her boyfriend lovingly.

“Heeheee, quick sister!” said Little Sabrina. Sabrina and her group went to the game room.

"Not again! There is no food left...” Dawn was left empty-handed.

“Here….” Misty shared her piece of bread with Dawn.

“But Misty, you deserve to eat too. Besides, I was really mean to Lucas…” Dawn sighed.

"Don't worry. I already ate apple this morning. I am aware that you prayed when Paula asked for help. That is a clear sign of maturity and regret on your part” Misty smiled at her.

“Oh, *sniff* thanks Misty….” the Pokegirls sat down to eat together.

“You know something, Dawn? Seeing how Sabrina has acted lately, after meeting Lucas and receiving our prayers, gives me hope. As a good friend told me, all life has value in this world. It feels comforting helping others” Misty chatted amiably.

“Dawww, Misty, you are such a precious and adorable girl….” Hinawa checked the toy box.

"Maybe Sabrina will finally understand that there’s people who want to help her” Dawn said.

"Yes. People who are her family, like her parents and those children…” they both smiled.

"It was delicious. Would anyone like to play baseball?” Ness pulled his baseball equipment.

"Uh Oh, I'm sorry Ness, but I'm not good at sports" Jeff replied.

“I'd like to play, but I'm terrified of balls…” added Tony.

“Don't even think on me. I have no interest in those western games….” Poo said seriously.

"Okay..." Ness sighed sadly. The boy asked other people if they wanted to play.

“…..*sigh* I'll have to play something else…” unfortunately, nobody dared to play with him.

"Hey bro, I can play with you" a warm hand made contact with Ness's.

“Wait……do you want……to play with me? *blush*” Ness said, with his voice cracked for the emotion. The boy turned to see, curious to know where that sweet voice came from.

“Heh, hi buddy. My name is Casey, and yours…?” the girl introduced herself.

“Ummm….N-n-n-n-e-ss. A pleasure *blush*” he stammered awkwardly. Ness, meanwhile, looked longingly at Casey. The background suddenly changed to a heavenly one. Casey's face sparkled with stars. Ness blushed uncontrollably, as a lump form in his throat.

“Ohh, is your name Ness? Ahahahaa, what a funny name!” the baseball girl smiled at him.

“Yes….th-thank you” Ness didn't know what to say. The boy experienced the same sensations when Lucas met Sabrina for the first time. Jeff, Tony, and Poo watched the scene, impressed.

"Love at first sight. It's a scientific fact, guys” the light illuminated Jeff's glasses.

“Wow, your cap is so cool, I love it! Where did you buy it?" Casey touched Ness's head.

“Ehh, my father gave it to me. He used it when he was a kid” Ness replied.

“Aha. So, they also locked you in this place. How did you get here?” Misty stopped by to say hello.

“Hi Misty! You see, I was at a baseball game competing against the team of the raging Kingdra, until that giant witch attacked Blackthorn City, and captured us all” revealed Casey.

“Are you part of a baseball team? Me too, I aspire to be a professional” said Ness.    

"It shows, hehehe, I’m glad to find another baseball fan" Casey patted Ness.                        

“*blush*…..Thank you. I'm in the junior baseball league team” Ness was very happy to talk to her.  

“And I belong to the incomparable Electabuzz Team! My family has supported them for over 3 generations. Would you like to hear their anthem?” Casey's flaming eyes showed that she couldn't hide the burning attachment for her baseball team. Ness answered with his characteristic “OK”.

“Let's all cheer Electabuzz, Greatest Team of All 

The players charge the field, and Double Team the ball 

They’re the crew with Mega Punch when they are in a Crunch 

Metronome, safe at home. Hyper Beam too 

Win, win, through thick and thin, Electabuzz, it’s you” Casey sang passionately.

"Amazing! Casey, you sing like an angel….” Ness gave her a sweet compliment.           

"Me? Ahahahaha, Ness, no big deal!” Casey replied modestly. She pulled her megaphone.     

“ATTENTION EVERYONE, ME AND MY NEW FRIEND NESS ARE GOING TO HAVE A BASEBALL GAME! WHO IS UP TO PLAY WITH US?" Casey raised her voice and invited more people to play.

"Me! Me too, even though I don't know much about baseball! Do not forget me!" many came.

"This is great. I just need to get to second base like my dad used to say. Thanks Casey” Ness thought. After hard adversities like being away from his beloved mother, Ness finally found a charismatic girl with whom to share beautiful moments together.

Will Ness's new love relationship be able to stay afloat, despite Paula's presence?

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 21: Funtime Between Friends by GtsSandalsFan

Nancy watched the sunset in the distance, leaving behind the ruins of the city a sky beautifully streaked with red, orange, and yellow stripes. Sabrina's psychic team congratulated the pink Gardevoir for her excellent work in the battle against Kumatora.

“Nancy, you were fabulous today. Every day you improve” Alakazam smiled at her.

"Thank you, my love. And best of all, our trainer is happy for our work” she said.

"Yes. You deserve to rest, my dear” Alakazam caressed her hand.

“Heehee *sigh*. Zamy, this sunset is very romantic…” the Gardevoir looked at the sky.

"Of course. It is identical to that day when we met” Alakazam said wistfully.

“I still remember when you told me about Sabrina's emotional problems. When my trainer left her alone, I told her to never give up hope of finding a partner or new friends. She could always count on us for support” commented Nancy.

“It was a nice detail of you. And best of all, not only did Sabrina manage to make new friends” the psychic Pokemon couple continued to look at the sky, holding hands.

"Wait until you see the beautiful blessing that will come to our home, dear" Nancy said excitedly. After a beautiful moment together, the maid went to the game room to enjoy her rest.

“Wohoo! This is the fifth time I won!!!” Little Sabrina celebrated her victory. She and Paula were having fun with an arcade game called 'Pokken Tournament: Gym Leader Edition'.

“Hahaha, nah. Sabrina, your victories don't count, you can predict the future and on top of that, you choose Bea, the most broken character in the game!" said Paula in a mocking tone.

“Paula, please. My premonition powers aren't as good as my older sister's. You just envy me because I'm better than you at something” the little doll laughed sweetly.

“I think you both played well. Hehehe, you look so adorable when you argue…” Sabrina affectionately stroked the head of the little girls. The trio of female psychics smiled at each other.

“Wow, Nancy, you're just in time to play with us” Paula said to the pink Gardevoir.

“Ohhh, so now you are part of Sabrina's friends? My pleasure…” Nancy greeted the monkey warmly. In response, Salsa performed a fun dance for the girls.

“Hmmm, where did that background music come from?” Sabrina asked.

"No idea, but you must admit that it’s very groovy and catchy!" Paula snapped her fingers.

“Haunter, Haunter? Ook, ook, ukiii!!” Haunter watched the monkey dance, and asked if he could join him in. Salsa accepted. The ghost Pokemon excitedly followed his steps.

"Heeehehee, look how Haunter touches his cheeks!" Little Sabrina laughed out loud. 

“Hahaha, I love how Salsa shakes that butt. It's so embarrassing and charming at the same time” Paula was also amazed at the absurd dance of the monkey. They both continued dancing.

"I remember now. Salsa and Haunter are performing the Osohe dance. It's a magical dance known by some of my friends such as Kumatora and Oldman Wess” explained little Lucas.

“Heh, Kumatora seriously knows that ridiculous dance? Pff….” Sabrina covered her mouth, trying to contain her laughter. Just imagining her rival waving her rounded attributes suggestively to the beat of that silly song was utterly hilarious to her. Salsa and Haunter capped off their dance with a fun disco pose. Next, the gym doors were flung open.  

"Woah! I didn't do that…” Little Sabrina received a little scare. Salsa and Haunter laughed.

“Oh, I forgot to say. Osohe's dance grants the ability to open almost any type of door. Oldman Wess always advised us to learn that dance in case you get stuck” Lucas clarified.

“Amazing, I would like to learn that dance! Hee hee, me too!" the girls said excitedly.

“Ukiii….Psss Psss!” Salsa turned his palm up and moved his fingers, as if to say: “come on, dance with us”. Paula and Little Sabrina danced to the rhythm of the monkey's steps.  

"Tehehee, surely Ness would give me naughty eyes if he saw me dance like that" Paula blushed.

"Oh! GARDEVOIIIR! GAR!!!” Nancy joined the party. The psychic girls waved their assets back and forth, putting on a bombastic choreographed show. Everyone had fun dancing.

“Ukiii Kya Kooooo/ Haunter Haunt Hauunt” Salsa and Haunter butt-butted each other.

“Hahaha, you can tell that Salsa is the soul of the party. Would you like to dance?" Lucas asked.

"Umm, I don't know. I’m ashamed…” Sabrina sadly lowered her head, feeling insecure.

"Owww, come on Sabrina. I’ll not make fun of you. Hehehe, I just want us to have fun together” Lucas caressed the giant woman on the cheek. The boy's smile cheered her up.

“Heheh, alright darling….” Sabrina simply couldn't say “no” to the tender face of her beloved boyfriend. The giant woman delicately lowered her hand, with Lucas in it.

"Yeah, here we go!" *THUMP* “WOAAAAAAAH!!!” Lucas made his way to the dance floor, but he felt a loud stomp that echoed like thunder. Giant Sabrina’s footsteps accidentally tripped him.

“Aw, I'm sorry, babe. Try to be more careful while walking, okay?" Sabrina winked. The psychic couple kept a safe distance. The party music continued, thanks to Salsa.

"Yay, the lovers finally came to join us!" exclaimed Little Sabrina.

"Excuse me, hehehee..." Haunter watched Lucas's deceased mother dance next to him.

"Hmmm, how am I doing?" Sabrina took a small step forward. Once in a rhythm, the psychic girl placed her hands on her lower body, and swayed her hips.

“I love watching you dance, Sabrina. You do it very well” Lucas smiled tenderly with admiration.

"Heeheee, do you think so?" the psychic girl's cheeks turned pink. They both danced together.

"Yahoo, keep rocking those rounded things for your boyfriend, sis!" Paula yelled cheerfully. The giant girls danced wildly. From little Lucas's perspective, he had a perfect view of giant Sabrina's stunning legs as she twirled to the song. The giantess's breasts rose and fell with her great moves.

“PKKK…LOVEEE!!!” just a few steps from finishing the dance, Lucas scattered psychic sparks in the style of a confetti explosion, suffused with splendid “special effects”.

“Wow, that was so much fun! I have never felt like this in my life…” Sabrina dazzled happiness, with a sweet and cheerful expression. Sabrina's new life with her dear friends was in stark contrast to her tragic past life, filled with only training, and loneliness.

“I'm glad you liked dancing as much as we did” Paula said, smiling.

"With great friends like you, there's nothing better I could ask for" Sabrina replied.

"Awwwww, big sis, thank you" Little Sabrina gave her adult self a warm show of affection with a tender hug. All of Sabrina's friends came over to hug her together.

"Hey, I can't get in!" the legs of the giant girls prevented Lucas from embracing his beloved.

“Hehehe, don't worry dear…..” Sabrina lifted Lucas with the power of her mind towards her face.

“Thank you for your friendship, Mr. Goldie Head…” *SMOOCH* After bringing him close to her soft white lips, giant Sabrina affectionately grabbed little Lucas, and gave him a big kiss. The psychic couple warmly enjoyed the feel of each other's lips. Paula and Little Sabrina tenderly contemplated the 2 psychics mutually sighing with happiness and comfort.

“What a romantic moment. What will we do now?" Paula asked, wanting to play.

“Oooh, how about we go down the slide? It looks fun” suggested Little Sabrina, pointing gamely towards a huge children's slide, made up of long pipes.

"Yessss, and we can slide together with Lucas!" Paula added excitedly.

“Uhhh….s-s-sure” Lucas stammered, swallowing hard. If in itself, from his diminutive perspective, being in Sabrina's hands was like climbing the highest floors of the Empire Porky Building, the slide was comparable to an immeasurable mountain. The giant girls headed for the slide.     

“Cheer up. Nothing will happen in the company of us, my love” Sabrina gave Lucas's head little pats. After thinking about it again, the shrunken boy was encouraged to go with the girls.  

*zip* “Hahaha. We'll have so much fun together as good friends, right Lucas?" Little Sabrina teleported Lucas to the safety of her hands. Salsa and Haunter also went up the slide.

“Dawww, just watch them crawl. I'm going to bring my camera right now!" Sabrina and Nancy watched the psychic girls go through the pipes. The group continued to climb to the top.

“Hehehe, Salsa, your fur is so soft and plush….” Paula settled Salsa between her legs, and hugged him tenderly like a teddy bear. The little monkey blushed. Almost everyone wanted to slide….

“*gulp* A-a-are we really going down? I-I-I don't want to fall to my death!”….However, Lucas didn't look too confident. Taking a little look down, the boy felt dizzy.

“Gahaha, Lucas, don't exaggerate! HO HO HO! Eeek eeek eeek!” Paula, Haunter and Salsa laughed.

"Teeheehe, poor thing. You are afraid, aren't you?" asked Little Sabrina in a sweet tone. Lucas nodded nervously. The giant girl grabbed little Lucas, showing him the end of the slide.

"Guys, I'm waiting for you!" from the ground, Sabrina cheerfully greeted the children. Beside her was a large pool of colored balls. She gave Lucas a confident smile.

"See? Everything will be fine. Come on my friend, my sister is waiting for you..." said the dolly.

“Ummm, but could you hold me tight? Please…." Lucas's concerned look gave Little Sabrina an idea. She tucked the shrunken boy into the pink ribbon at the waist of her white dress, providing a comfortable, padded fabric to enjoy the ride.

"Heehehe, do you feel more secure, Lucas?" Sabrina's younger self hugged Lucas tightly against her lap, caressing the boy with her fingers. Lucas nodded, this time sighing in relief.

"Alright, here we go!" Paula pushed Little Sabrina slightly.

“Wait, don't you think?…..AAAAAAHHH!!!!”

“YEAAAH, WOO-HOOOOO!!! UKIII! HAUNTER!!!” the entire group yelled in pure satisfaction, throwing their hands up in the air like it was a roller coaster. Sliding speed increased.

“UAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! I'M GONNA DIE, I'M GONNA DIE, I'M GONNA DIE!!!!" Lucas shrieked, just thinking about desperately holding on to live in that moment. The force of the wind whipped wildly at the bow where he was sitting, over and over again. Adrenaline, panic, and chills froze his body as they tore through high-speed turns.  

*SNAP* A white light covered the children, just at the moment when the colored balls slowed down their descent. Sabrina managed to capture a nice family photo of the kids on the slide.

"Hellooooo, heheeheh" Little Sabrina laughed with emotion. Sabrina jumped into the ball pit.

"Oh…my…god…" Lucas stammered, still dizzy and terrified from the trip.

“Wheee Ahahahaha!” Sabrina lovingly lifted her little sister into the air, untied Lucas from the pink bow, and twirled them around a few times before landing softly on the balls.

"Wasn't it amazing? Ehehehehe…" said Sabrina tenderly hugging Lucas and her younger self.

"That was great! I would like to do it again!!!” replied Lucas with a brave expression. He seemed to have overcome his fearful state, to replace it with one full of energy.

"Dawww, I'm glad you liked the game, dear" Sabrina brought the shrunken boy closer to her face.

“Muahahaha, take this!!!” the blonde girl “splashed” in the ball pit, and played with the other girls. Sabrina and her alter ego responded by scattering balls amicably.

“Gar! Gardevooiiiir!!!” Nancy also went into the pool to play.

“Ukiiii, kukyi kyoooo” Salsa stole the attention by juggling some balls.

“Haunter! Haunt Haunt!!!” *nom* *gulp* The ghost Pokemon swallowed the colored balls.

“BOOOUUURRRRP!!!! Ho Ho Ho…." to everyone's surprise, Haunter burped.

"AHAHAHAHA!!!" the group laughed in delight at the act of the charismatic comedy duo.

“Hahaha….you guys never cease to amaze me *growwwwl*” Paula said, before being interrupted by an abrupt roar from her stomach. She sweated awkwardly.

“Heh, I think it's time we got something to eat…” Sabrina chuckled in a gentle tone.

“Garde! Gardevoir!” the pink Gardevoir quickly offered to cook dinner.

"Aw, dear, you shouldn't have bothered..." Sabrina advised her to rest. However, Nancy generously insisted on cooking something delicious for Sabrina's friends.

“Ukiii!!! Haunteeer!” Salsa and Haunter raised their hands, as if to say: “we can help you”

"This is so cute. I'm sure they'll make a good team of chefs” said Paula. Nancy and her two helpers went to the kitchen. The girls thought about what to do while they waited.

"Oooh, we could go down the slide together, what do you say, Mr. Goldie Head?" Sabrina looked at the shrunk boy, batting her eyelashes. Captivated by her sweet face, Lucas nodded vigorously.

“Yeah, I want to slide again! Me too, hehehe!” Paula and Little Sabrina looked very excited. The three psychic girls climbed up the pipes again until they reached the top.

"You know something? This makes me long for the good times when I used to go out to the Twoson Park to play with the children from Polestar School” Paula missed her old friends.

"How lovely, Paula. My life as a Psychic-type Gym Leader has prevented me from frequently going outside. In my childhood, when I tried to socialize with other children, they would run away from me for fear of my powers. *sigh* And when I got my smile back, sometimes I would go for a walk with my dolls to make up for the time I lost training. People gathered around me to make fun of me….” Sabrina thought wistfully of the times she went to the park.  

"Poor dear. Even in your adulthood, you deserve to enjoy the life you lost” Paula hugged her.

"Thank you, my dear Miss Goldie Head" Sabrina stroked her head.   

“Okey, Lucas….Where would you like to settle down for the ride? Ehehehe…” the green-haired giant woman playfully touched her chin. Meanwhile, the long fingers of her other hand trailed lightly over the top of her red uniform. Lucas watched her, flattered, until….

“AAAH! Well, I'd like to sit on your legs, heh heh heh”….with ragged giggles, the shrunken boy abruptly looked away, blushing. Sabrina lightly unbuttoned her uniform.  

"Owww, what's up, is Romeo scared of the body of his beloved damsel?" Paula pouted tenderly.

"N-n-no, it's not that!" Lucas answered nervously. It was tempting for him to climb and caress those sublime meadows upholstered with soft and smooth skin, but he didn't want to admit it...

“Poor little thing…tell me, does it bother you to see me in a bra?” Sabrina asked, almost in a motherly tone.

“Ummm, no…..” Lucas let out a sad, insecure sigh.

“Lucas, don't be shy. Heheh, nothing bad will happen, we trust each other….” the giant woman tenderly raised the boy's head. Her beautiful smile clearly invited him to enjoy the ride.

“Oh, okay. I'd like to go up” Lucas returned Sabrina a touching gesture of affection. Eager to enjoy every second with the boy of her dreams, giant Sabrina carefully lifted the blonde with her oversized fingers, bringing him to the safety of her chest.

“Heehehee, little imp….” Lucas tickled Sabrina's boobs with her little hands. The psychic giantess gently snuggled the shrunken creature between her huge, soft breasts.

“Ow…OOOHH Ahahaaa…” Lucas moaned in happiness and pleasure. Feeling the tip of Sabrina's gigantic finger massaging his back, and above all enjoying the privilege of resting in the comfort of such a majestic paradise of fine skin, plunged the boy into a drunkenness of lust and love.

"Enjoy the ride, my sweet doll..." she whispered tenderly. Pressing him tightly against her chest, giant Sabrina prepared to slide. The image of her diminutive boyfriend looking at her, clinging to her body like an innocent toddler cradled in the arms of his sweet mother, must have been one of the most adorable things she ever beheld in her life.

“WHEEEEEE!!! YEAAAH!!!!!” the entire group went down the slide excitedly.

“YEEE-HAAAA, I’M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!” Lucas yelled, raising his hands triumphantly.

"AND WE THE PRINCESSES OF KANTO, AHAHAHA!" added Paula and Little Sabrina. The quartet of psychics landed in the ball pit, satisfied by the thrill ride.  

“Huuuuug Teeheheee….” Sabrina held out her arms, encircling the girls in a warm group hug that lasted approximately 30 seconds. They all laughed with glee like a beautiful family.

*SNAP* Sabrina moved the camera with her mind. The beautiful moment got immortalized.

“*sigh* Sabrina, how I wish I was in your place. I miss being with my loved ones so much, hugging them and enjoying the gift of life. I hope you reconsider…” Hinawa watched everything.

"You know, since we have several dolls, how about we play with them?" Sabrina eyed the chest in the game room with a mischievous smile. Without hesitation, the little girls nodded in unison.

"Boo-hoo, I can't feel my arm, Jessie!!!" James sobbed desperately.

"James, get used to it! You don't know how much I love feeling the weight of various people on me like when I worked part time in nightclubs…” Jessie replied sarcastically.

“Agh, guys, I see the light at the end of the tunnel….!” Meowth exclaimed in alarm. The chest opened, and in one fell swoop all the dolls spilled out onto the floor. For the prisoners, it was a relief to experience freedom after hard hours of confinement. But everything turned very strange.

“Wha….What is this place?”

"Where's Lt.Surge, and the stowaway?"

"This is not the military base or Saffron City" said the soldiers turned into dolls. Panic spread quickly. The roof was miles above them, and before their eyes was nothing but an uninhabited city. But the scariest thing was yet to come.

“La la la la….. Alright, my cute little sister, enjoy the game”   

"Heeheehee, that's great, we have a lot of pretty dollies!" melodious giggles alerted everyone to the imminent danger: Sabrina locked everyone in another of her toy boxes. Lovingly picking up her other self, the giant little girl came over to play with her new toys.

*THUMP THUMP* "Heeheehee, let's play ball!" Little Sabrina busily bounced her white ball. The huge spherical object rumbled loudly through the streets.

“*Gulp* T-t-tell me it's not the voice of that strange girl who paralyzed us once…” James shuddered as he remembered another of his failed plans. They all wanted to run away, unfortunately, they couldn't.

“Ahahaha, come on cutie, throw it away! You can!" adult Sabrina and Paula encouraged the girl.

“AAAAGH, IT'S THE END. TELL MEOWZY I LOVE HER!!!” Meowth pleaded to no avail in honor of his nine lives. The giant sphere rolled mercilessly in the direction of the helpless dolls.

*SMAAASH* "Yahoo, strike!" Little Sabrina celebrated with jumps.

"Amazing! Did you see how all the dolls flew? Hehehe…” Paula laughed innocently. The entire group of dolls were downed with one hit. The poor victims moaned in pain.

"Uhm....Good aim, Little Sabrina" Lucas congratulated her, trying to hide the fact that he was concerned about the suffering of the unfortunate people. The Jessie doll looked up.

"Ouch…..Hey, isn't that the blond twerp from that night?" Jessie pointed out, just as she felt her body dragged along with the other dolls. The game was just beginning...

*zip* “Yay, now it's my turn….” Paula teleported, and grabbed her friend's ball on the spot. Sabrina used her psychic strength to rearrange the "bowling pins" for another game.

“*gulp*…NO MORE, PLEASE!” all the dolls begged for the game to end.

“You bunch of fools. Accept it. You'll spend the rest of your lives as our dolls” Sabrina's sinister gaze clearly indicated that she still enjoyed playing with her victims. As much as Lucas loved her girlfriend very much, seeing her act like that made his hair stand on end. The psychic girls just laughed and continued to torture the dolls.

"Agh….*gasp* Jessie, if we don't make it out of this, I just want to tell you that I love you" with a deadpan expression, the doll that housed James' soul let out words of love.

“I love you too, James. Even if we stay here forever, I'm glad I have someone special to bear my grief with…” Jessie eased their pain with gratifying words of comfort. Meowth joined the talk saying how much he appreciated his team.

“Rum, vrum vruuuum…..Heeheee, watch out, don't cross the street in a hurry!” Little Sabrina sat down to play with a doll. Grasping a toy car with her other hand, she imitated the sounds of a roaring engine, and brought it down hard into the unfortunate victim's stomach.

“Heh heh heh…..” *BOOOOM* Sabrina entered the toy box, and strolled dominantly giving gigantic stomps. Remains of cardboard houses and dolls flew in all directions.

"God. What should I do….?" Lucas was touched by the strong brotherly bond of the trio. But as much as he empathized with their suffering, he couldn't interfere with Sabrina's plans.

“ROAR, I'm a Kaiju and I'm going to eat you, muahaha….” Sabrina laughed wickedly in a cute, yet disconcerting tone. The giantess gave a "little bite" to her prey sitting on her shoulder.

“OW, HAHAHAHA! Help, it's eating me…” Lucas begged between giggles, playing along. Feeling the texture of her lips, the warmth of her skin that still enveloped him, and how gratifying it was to listen to her melodious giggles identical to an innocent little girl, Lucas banished any sign of concern for the prisoners to continue enjoying the pleasure of playing with his beloved queen.

"Ahahaha *nom* *nom*" bathing her better half in a delicacy of majestic kisses, Sabrina rejoiced savoring every tiny part of the charming little creature that made her life happy, while she listened to his touching moans. Of course, blessed with playing with her little love, and her sweet sisters, Sabrina got so distracted in her own bliss that she accidentally slipped unexpectedly on a toy car.

“NOOOO, WE ARE DONE FOR!!!” Team Rocket and the doll-turned-soldiers screamed as loud as they could, unable to escape from their nightmare. The dolls felt the immeasurable weight of the giant queen falling on top of them. Even the torture of being crushed by hundreds of Snorlax didn't compare to the pain of being under her huge pom-poms.

“Oops, heheheh, I should be more careful…” Sabrina laughed awkwardly.

*zip* “Muahaha, here comes the monster with the spider hands!!!” Paula teleported and took the opportunity to play a little prank on Sabrina.

“Hahahaha…..HAHAHA, PAULA, PLEASE…” Sabrina burst into a riot of hysterical laughter.

"Heeheee, hey, don't forget about me!" Little Sabrina joined the game. The girls tickled Sabrina until she couldn't laugh anymore. Laughter broke out in the kitchen.

“I’m so relieved to hear her. She seems just as happy as when I made her smile” Haunter said.

“I see that you have a very special bond with that woman. Hahaha, look guys!” the cheerful little monkey juggled kitchen utensils. After including in his act the tray containing Grumpig's tenderloin fresh from the oven, he tossed it into the air along with the utensils, and with prodigious pinpoint precision, the knives sliced through the tenderloin, followed by a flurry of salt, pepper and seasoning. The tray descended, with the meat ready to serve.

“Hehehe! Salsa, you're great…” Nancy praised the monkey with a flurry of enthusiastic applauses.

“Hohohoh, I love your jokes, friend! You put on a great show in your fight against Alakazam. Tell me, where did you learn those tricks?” Haunter gave Salsa a friendly pat.

“Well, I got my magical abilities from a group of psychic crossdressers. And since I was young, I have loved making others laugh, like my dear girlfriend” Salsa recounted his past experiences.

“Ooohhh, that's so adorable. You remind me a lot of me, hohohoh….” the ghost's eyes sank into his sockets, reappearing instantly over his outstretched tongue.

“Ahahah! As they say, laughter is the best medicine" Salsa said as he chuckled.

"You're right, friend. Of course, making others laugh is not an easy task….” Haunter replied. Passionate about the talk, the little monkey and the ghost soon established a solid friendship.

“I used to practice my dance routines and jokes a lot. I always tried to bring something fresh” Salsa continued talking, while he and Haunter helped Nancy prepare the sandwiches.

"That's fine. It’s important to know how to evolve your comedy. I still remember when I first made Sabrina smile. After playing the same bomb prank on her several times, it stopped being funny. It takes a lot of effort to be a great comedian” Haunter said.  

"Great efforts…? *sniff*” the last words seemed to hit the monkey hard in the heart.

“Salsa, is something wrong, honey?" Nancy knelt down and patted the little monkey's head.

“….My life wasn't always giggling. I had to work really hard to be a good comedian…” Salsa heaved a deep sigh. It was as if deep wounds from the past afflicted him.

“Salsa, tell us. We are here to listen to you…” said Haunter. Unable to bear the pain of his most overwhelming memories, Salsa told the group about his dark past. There were some sobs, followed by touching silences as Nancy hugged the poor little monkey. After a few minutes, Salsa finished venting his bitter experiences.  

“That's so sad *sniff*. I admire your perseverance in trying to save your girlfriend” Haunter cried.

“Fassad together with those horrible people in pig costumes put me through the worst years of my life. I suffered hunger, abuse and isolation. I always had to be up to the task to entertain people for fear that they would kill my beloved Samba….” Salsa rubbed his eyes.   

“There, there, at least your girlfriend is safe” with tears welling up in her eyes, Nancy patted him.

“But….*sob* Kumatora is locked up here, and I can't do anything. It would hurt me a lot to lose my greatest friend, that nice girl who saved me, accompanied me in my worst moments, and laughed with me *sigh*….” Salsa fixed his inconsolable gaze on the ground.   

“My friend, don't lose hope. Although Sabrina has ordered us to keep the prisoners locked up, we understand your pain….” touched by his story, the Pokemon promised to tend the pinkhead for the night. Meanwhile, submerged in the iciest gloom of the dungeon, Kumatora remained there, waiting to be whipped along with the other prisoners. The only thing that kept her busy was talk.

“*cough* So…..you had come to our rescue. Don't your legs hurt?” Todd muttered.

"Nah. These shackles don't even tickle me. I've endured worse situations, like being stuck in a bear trap for hours” Kumatora replied in a smug tone. Beside her, a woman sobbed weakly, as if she lamented her very existence. Her incessant sobs mixed with the wailing of Damian and his group of rebels.

“And what brought you to this place?” Kumatora asked.   

“Sabrina punished me because I made the serious mistake of satisfying the press by spreading lies about her” Todd explained. Kumatora reacted in surprise. Todd told her what happened:

“You see, ever since I learned how to take pictures, I've been passionate about showing the world how beautiful are Pokemon living in their natural habitat. I was doing great at my job, but… all that changed. As time passed, the press stopped being interested in my photos. They considered them "a bunch of garbage". *cough* They only cared about getting material about scandals and celebrity gossip to sell their magazines….”

"I see. So, you became a parasite snooping into the private lives of others?” Kumatora listened carefully. Deeply remorseful, Todd responded with a "yes”.

"I'm so sorry. Money and prestige tempted me. *cough* I spread rumors of girls like Elesa, Prima, and Roxie, to name a few. Eventually, a child murder case occurred in Saffron City, and when it was discovered that psychic Pokemon were used, Sabrina became the press jackpot. Surely you know that she is a strange woman…” Todd said.  

"I know. Lyra told me that she’s a crazy girl who loves to torture shrunken people” Kumatora said.

“But that's not all, she was considered a potentially dangerous person. Years ago, when she was a lonely child, she became obsessed with honing her powers. Even though her parents wanted to help, she pushed them away, destroyed her house, and held her mother prisoner” Todd explained.

"What….?! Betraying your own family is inhumane. That girl is sick in the head, they should lock her up in a mental hospital so she can suffer..." Kumatora's hatred towards Sabrina increased.

“She got her humanity back, but…nothing was ever the same again. Swarms of paparazzi came to her gym to ask questions. They wouldn't even let her breathe when she went to the park. Sabrina was reluctant to speak, raising suspicions that she didn't change her bad habits. Then I joined the paparazzi who were photographing her, and….I lost control” Todd blew out a long breath.  

“Even though you framed her with false evidence, that doesn't change the fact that she's worthless scum. AGH, I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HER WHEN I HAD A CHANCE….!” Kumatora yelled.

“Kumatora, calm down. Someone else will come to save us….” Todd cut her off.

“Grrr, you don't understand the severity of the situation. That nice boy, that soul so pure that is like a little brother to me…..just fell in love with a monster. It's only a matter of time before that hideous witch does something to him…” Kumatora's teeth chattered in despair.   

“Picky…….Porky…….*sob* I'm sorry” the melancholic woman's voice came out again.

"Wait...did you say Porky?" Kumatora said.

"Yes. My son is called Porky. I ruined his life…” replied Lardna Minch. Interested in delving deeper into the subject, Kumatora started a long talk with the fat woman. Back in the toy city, the air was suffused with an unusual motivational air. Happy to have eaten and to break the monotonous routine of drudgery, the occupants gathered to enjoy the last moments of the baseball game organized by Casey. An impromptuly drawn baseball field stretched through the streets.

“Ladies and gentlemen, here we are at the end of the last inning of the resumed match between the Electabuzz Team, and the furious Kingra! The competition has been very tough, but both teams continue to fight passionately until the end!” Brock played the role of the baseball commentator. Ness positioned himself in the batter's box.

“Ness has played wonderfully. And Casey isn't bad at it either" Red said.

“You're right, they complement each other. Notice that both scored the vast majority of runs, showing that they are on par with those professional players” Misty commented.

“This game makes me relive my glorious youth when I played baseball with the other kids. Ahh, what beautiful times. And to think that we met like this" Ormond watched the game happily embracing his wife. Ness gripped his bat, and kept his eyes on the ball. But….

“STRIKE 1!”…Ness missed hitting by inches.

"Ehh, I notice Ness a little nervous…." Poo pointed out.

“I know he'll get to bat this time. Statistically, his hitting almost never misses” Jeff said.

“STRIKE 2!” again, Ness was unable to connect a bat.

“I take back what I said….” Jeff added. The pressure soon got to Ness's spirits.

“Uh Oh, looks like the Electabuzz Team is in trouble. Will this be the end of our new star batsman, or will he delight us with an epic comeback?” Brock commented.

"Man. This pitcher has pinpoint accuracy. What can I do….?" Ness thought, bathed in sweat as a result of his nerves. With the faces of the entire audience riveted on him, he didn't want to disappoint his team, especially his new friend. For his fortune….

“Ness, cheer up! Don't be nervous. Remember that what it matters is not to win, but to have fun and a good time with the team”….His insecurities dissipated thanks to Casey's words.

"You're right. Thanks Casey” Ness though, blushing.

“NESS-NESS-NESS-NESS!!!” the audience copiously chanted his name.

*CRACK* The bat let out a loud crack. Ness ran as hard as he could.

"That's it! Come on champ, keep running! Bite the dust! YOU CAN!!!" Casey shouted endless words of encouragement through her megaphone. Ness reached the second base. In response, Ash Ketchum and the outfielders huddled together to catch the ball.

"And the ball goes... it goes... IT'S GONE!!!" Brock yelled at the top of his lungs. The Electabuzz Team won with a home run. The stands erupted in roars filled with cheers for the psychic boy.

“Yahoooo, we did it! Ness, you are the best!” waiting at fourth base, Casey congratulated him.

“Tha….THANK YOU!” Ness unexpectedly stopped touching the ground. The team lifted him up.

“Hahahah! Whoaaaah!” distracted by the thrill of their victory, Casey lost her balance. Ness and Casey bumped into each other. Luckily……….

“Oh, are you alright?”….the team broke the fall in time. Casey had Ness, face to face, lying comfortably on top of her body. Ness’s eyes could not help but remain static on the face of his companion. For her part, Casey gently took his hand, also flushed.

"Bravo Ness, now ask her to go out on a date!" Jeff exclaimed from the stands.

“Jeff, please!!!” Ness shouted, annoyed. Casey laughed as she helped Ness to get up. The audience greeted them with spirited applause in appreciation for the exciting game.

“Congratulations Casey, I had a lot of fun playing it!” Ash joined the celebration.

"Me too, Ash. Heh, I see that your experience playing baseball in Alola has helped you a lot…” Casey gave him a firm handshake, as a sign of respect. With her heart radiating joy, the baseball girl raised her megaphone to the sky, showing her gratitude by singing to the audience:  

“We all love Electabuzz, no other team's the same

The players charge the field and electrify the game"

While Casey sang…. 

“They pitch and catch and run so quick, their baseball bats are thunder sticks

It's always the best Team when they're at bat”….Ness joined her.

“Play, Win All Tickets. Electabuzz is the best” Ness and Casey finished off their team's anthem with such enthusiasm that even the most discouraged prisoners were contagious with happiness. Enjoying their breaktime, the girls continued playing with the dolls, this time in a peculiar game….

“BOAAAAHHH! GET ME OUT OF HERE…." overwhelmed by the playful faces of those colossal females, the James doll cried out for help. 

“Dawwww, poor thing. Goo goo gah gah…” Paula pouted tenderly.

“He wants to cry, he wants to cry. Ahahaha, here's your bottleneck…” adult Sabrina brought a bottle of fake milk to the doll's mouth. Team Rocket stayed together, bundled up in a doll stroller. Paula touched their noses as Little Sabrina shook a rattle.

“James, girls are creepier than I thought….” Meowth shuddered.

“This is the most humiliating thing they have done to me. Someday they'll pay me back” Jessie growled in protest.

“Ah-ah! Babies shouldn't swear…” Paula cut Jessie's foul words off with a spank. The purple-haired doll let out high-pitched groans.

“Heheheh, poor babies, our offspring are scared. How about we carry them in our arms?” Little Sabrina gave a mischievous little grin. The other girls laughed together, delighted by the idea. Sabrina grabbed the James doll, and her friends the other dolls.  

"Owww, there, there, don't cry. Mommy's here…” cradling the tiny doll in her colossal arms, Sabrina rocked him gently and lulled him to sleep with a soothing lullaby. From James's perspective, getting a closer look of the giantess's enormous breasts intoxicated him with satisfaction. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all...

"Wow girls, you are good mothers…" Lucas commented kindly.

"Heh, thanks Lucas. Now imagine how beautiful it will be when you and big Sabrina have children” Paula blinked rapidly, with a cute angelical gesture.

"Hahaha yes! And I would be your sister-in-law, Lucas” Little Sabrina added. Sabrina's cheeks flushed red and she giggled after giggle, innocently imagining how she would look to her little love in an elegant wedding dress. Lucas remained with a confused face.

“HAUNTER-HAUN! Ook ok ukiii!” the team of chefs arrived, announcing that the great banquet was ready. In just the blink of an eye, Nancy served the food on elegant white tablecloth tables with her Teleport technique. The silver trays contained various culinary delights: baked Grumpig tenderloin, roasted Farfetch'd wings, curried Kingler with rice, hamburgers, and also sweets.

"Oh! I'll help serve the drinks!" Lucas moved the glasses with his telekinesis.

“And we will light the candles!” Paula and Little Sabrina expelled small sparks with PK Fire, instantly illuminating every corner of the tables. Sabrina could not with the gratitude in her heart to have the company of such polite and charming children. 

“*nom nom*, delicious. Oh, big sister, can we go to the beach sometime? Please, please!" pleaded the little girl in the white dress.

"Sure, honey, why not? At Porta Vista we could get pretty dolls. They say that its sunsets are beautiful…” Sabrina smiled friendly, excited by the idea.

“Awww, how romantic. I love walking on the beach at sunset…” Paula caressed her cheeks, eager to have a summer date with her beloved Ness, resting in her hands.

“If you want to look pretty in the pink bathing suit, you should shave…” said the dolly.

"Um...shave my legs?" Paula looked at her, confused.

“No, shave your mustache. Ahahaha!” the sweet little girl smeared her finger with custard, effectively spreading it over Paula's upper lip. And so, the group enjoyed a nice dinner, exchanging laughs and sharing beautiful moments as a united family.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter 22: Paula's Redemption by GtsSandalsFan

Already satisfied, Sabrina gave endless thanks to her friends for such a warm banquet.

"It was spectacular. And the best: the prisoners have redoubled their work” commented the gym leader.

"Yep. Hmm, do you want to play, Mr. Monkey?” curious to discover his reaction, the girl Sabrina telekinetically moved some hula hoops next to Salsa. The monkey, brimming with energy, could not hide his longing to perform another of his tricks that he used to delight the gentle inhabitants of Tazmily. Salsa tore through them, performing pirouette after pirouette for everyone to enjoy.

“Ahahaha, Salsa would make a great circus star! Since you decided to play with him, tonight I'm going to have a date with Ness” said Paula. Just when she looked determined, her reflection in a mirror wiped out her smile almost completely: she was still dirty and disheveled from the fight hours ago.

"My dear, don't be sad. I'll help you get ready” Sabrina rested her hand on Paula's shoulder, smiling motherly. With the makeup and best dresses from her childhood brought into the playroom, the psychic girls got to work. Wrapped in the revitalizing aroma of the best quality perfumes from Celadon City, Paula looked at herself in the mirror again.

"Awwww, Paula, you look even prettier than Mrs. Goldie Head" Sabrina caressed her, proud of her work. The blonde wore an elegant pink dress, accompanied by precious flower-shaped decorations. Her straps, ending in bows, showed off to everyone the elegance of her shoulders. But it was her face that was best of all: innocent and lovely, of skin as radiant as the sun itself, and hair forming a glorious cascade of golden ripples.   

“Heheh, the nail polish I suggested suits you like a glove” commented the dolly.  

"Paula…..you look like an angel" Lucas blushed slightly.

"Ohhh, do you think so?" Paula touched her cheeks, flattered.

"Yes, you remind me of the first girl I fell in love with..." Lucas thought of Nana. The blonde extended her arms, embracing the 2 Sabrinas with all her being for such generous help.

“Teeheehee, I want to see Ness's reaction now. See ya, girls” Paula went to check the toybox.

"Good luck Paula! Sister, could you play with me?" the little girl in the white dress grabbed her alter ego's hand, almost as if she were snuggling up next to her. Touched, Sabrina was about to accept. However, sudden premonitions drilling through Sabrina’s mind, stopped the girl in her tracks.

"WE ARE LOST! At this rate, those girls will have us all as their toys…” the ruler of Kanto made an appearance, at another meeting of the governing body. From his tone of voice, he was consumed with despair. The other members made suggestions.  

“We invested so much money in weapons to end up with nothing…..Not to mention the regrettable loss of our best men. Gentlemen, there is only one option left….!” the ruler of Johto requested to order a mass attack on Saffron City. At that moment, one of the most important scientists in the Pokemon world, showed what appeared to be a modified Dynamax Band. The perseverance of the group seemed to improve......if it weren't for the exorbitant monetary value that materializing said operation meant.  

“I oppose the plan. It is true that we might be able to boost the power of our Pokemon without limits, but we must not allow ourselves the luxury of failing. Sabrina has already caused us enough expenses with the moving and housing of civilians in the bunkers…” the ruler of Kanto protested.

*SMACK* “GOD, ACT LIKE MEN, NOT COWARDS! Listen, the economy may be in tatters, and our forces are down, but we can't give up. It’s our duty to ensure the well-being and harmony between humans and Pokemon. Just think of those poor people, with what face will we see them if we let them down?” throwing a firm thump on the table, Bruno rekindled the fighting spirit of those gathered. The visions progressed, alarmingly exposing the coming of an army accompanied by powerful colossal Pokemon. As if anticipating her imminent defeat, the girls succumbed to the growing number of enemies.     

"I can't play" ignoring her friends, Sabrina left the room.

“Heeheeheh, come on, let's play house. You’ll be the mom, I’ll be the aunt, and Lucas will be the dad…” Little Sabrina continued to eagerly beg her to play together. Even Lucas seemed interested.

"Sorry, I don’t have any time…." Sabrina murmured, still partially lost in her thoughts.

"Owww, is there something wrong?" sweetly expressed the little girl. Sabrina simply responded with a rather harsh "no”. Unable to ignore her sister's emotional instability, she hugged her leg.

“Heheheh, I won't leave my cute sister alone…..”

"ENOUGH!" almost like a wild beast, Sabrina pushed her away with a psychic attack.  

“Aaah! But….sister….” lying on the floor, the girl looked terrified into those bloodshot eyes.

"Leave me alone, stupid girl..." these sharp words were enough for her young alter ego to understand her situation. The others were surprised by such an unusual outburst of anger.

"BUT SABRINA, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Lucas's shout appeased her anger. The poor girl, trembling and anguished, lowered her eyes. Soft framed drops on the floor reflected her pain.

"Sister...forgive me" Sabrina hugged her, remorseful. Salsa and Haunter stopped smiling.

“If…..you don't want to be bothered, it’s o….okay…” the girl stammered, with brimming wet eyes.

"Aww, don't cry, cutie pie. Right now, I must train and plan my attack for tomorrow. Everything will be fine…." the psychic woman comforted her by touching her cheeks. Already calmer, Sabrina teleported away, without first entrusting Nancy to watch the gym again. The Gardevoir withdrew, as her countenance downcast. She clearly could perceive how anxiety, frustration and bitterness gnawed at the heart of her trainer.  

"Poor little creature. This is not going to stay like this…” Hinawa frowned. Her indignation was such that she wanted to materialize so she could hug Little Sabrina. Unfortunately, the time was not yet right. Already rehabilitated thanks to the breaktime, the prisoners continued with their work.

“Excuse me missy, let me hold this” Lt. Surge offered to carry the heavier items. All the women expressed their gratitude for such a beautiful show of chivalry.   

“Well, well, looks like the batter boy is following my lead” Lt. Surge pointed out. And of course, just feet away, there was Ness, mutually working with Casey.

"Ever since they exchanged words, those 2 have being together like great friends" commented Misty, appreciating in advance the good chemistry between the two. The duo had an interesting conversation, spouting baseball anecdotes as they built houses and decorations. 

“The best part of the game was when you stole third base, and helped us get back on the scoreboard!” Ness exclaimed.

“Hahaha! Nah, that doesn't compare to your home run! The ending was like a movie, bro” replied Casey, giving him a friendly pat.

"Thank you. It was an honor being able to play with such an expert, charming player like you…” Ness tentatively steepled his fingers, eventually turning her cheeks red with emotion.

“Ohhh, Ness……you look so cute when you blush. I'd love to see your face on the big screen as our new Electabuzz star player” looking into his eyes, Casey shared a rather sincere smile. It was as if she felt a special connection with Ness. Her sweet compliments trumpeted to the psychic boy that he had the perfect opportunity to confess his feelings to her.

But….how could he do it? For that moment, he still felt insecure.

“Psss…come on Ness, she doesn't bite” Jeff, Tony, and Red whispered from behind the houses.

“Emm….Casey…..I…….”

"Hello Ness!"

“AAAAAGH! Hello Paula, heheheh… ” jumping suddenly like a frightened Magikarp, Ness turned to see, and in front of him was the blonde giantess, dressed for her special occasion.

"AH, HEY!" Casey got slightly pushed unexpectedly. She still didn't understand what was going on.

“Oof. Paula, you smell so beautiful" Jeff sniffed the sweet aroma emanating from the giant girl, while his heart beat faster and faster for such a magnificent damsel in front of his eyes. Paula giggled melodiously, grateful for the compliments from his former friend.  

“Hmn. Now what is this capricious girl up to?” Poo put on a serious face, clearly mistrusting the blonde giantess's intentions. However, there was no trace of malice in Paula's smile. On the contrary, she denoted interest in having a good time with her loved one.

“Ness, would you be so kind as to go on a date with me? Please…." Paula pleaded, clasping her hands together and complementing her request with adorable eyes. Ness was about to object, as usual, but his intention to be polite was stronger than his own will. Frankly, Paula looked beautiful, and because of the cordial way she spoke to him, Ness ended up accepting.

"Yay, ehehehe, we'll have a spectacular evening, sweetheart" the giantess carried the boy in her arms, giving him a warm hug with all her being. Such comfortable threatment was very pleasing to Ness. With the blonde out of sight of the tiny people, several asked questions, especially Casey….

….The fact that she was pushed roughly by Ness, did that indicate that he already had a girlfriend?

“*sniff*….My sister doesn't love me…” Little Sabrina collapsed onto her knees, unleashing rivulets of bitter moisture that trickled down her cheeks.

“Little Sabrina, don't cry. I know Sabrina loves you very much. You can count on me, friend…” climbing up her boots until he reached the giant girl's lap, Lucas tried to cheer her up.

“Lu…..Lucas….” from the afflicted face of the poor girl, a pure little smile emerged. She took the little boy, and delicately brought him up to her face. Unable to contain the sadness he felt for her, Lucas soothed the young giantess with tender massages to her cheeks. Her skin, though snowy in tone, was as warm and smooth as that of her beloved girlfriend.

"I think something is stressing Sabrina..." Lucas muttered.

"Yes. And this is all my fault…” the dolly sobbed.

"There, there, don't blame yourself. Sabrina is very lucky to have such a sweet little sister like you. Think about how you have accompanied Sabrina in her most difficult moments…” Lucas shared the misfortune of the poor girl crying next to her. During that touching moment, Little Sabrina felt the weight of something plush on her back….

“Ohhh….Oook, Oook” sitting comfortably on her shoulder, Salsa showered her with soft licks all over her cute face. Haunter followed his lead, giving the girl comforting massages.

“Aww, thanks guys…” Little Sabrina let out a satisfied sigh.

"See? That is what friends are for. How about we play together to lift our spirits?” the shrunken blond boy's words made the blue-haired girl's smile recover. Grateful for their friendship, they patted each other's cheeks and set off.

“Heheheh, we'll have a wonderful time, Mr. Goldie Head…” the girl teased in a friendly tone.

"Kya kyu UKIIIII!" Salsa excitedly waved her hat, as if to say “Yeehaaa, Hi-oh, horsey!”. Once again in the toybox, Little Sabrina chose the "dolls" with whom she was going to play. The group resisted at first, but they couldn't help but be moved by the girl. Especially Lisa….

(Isolated in the greenhouse, during the cold of the night, Sabrina continued with her training)

“*sigh* They think they have me cornered. I’ll show them…” the psychic girl's eyes flashed her characteristic crimson energy. With an air of coldness, she kept folding spoons, while releasing hundreds of magical Pokeballs outside the gym. Despite having a plan to deal with the imminent threat of the Pokemon regions ganging up against her, she did not feel calm. To ease her anxiety, she interrupted her occupation to check into the wallet she snatched from Kumatora.  

"Mmm. What do we have here?" Sabrina found a silver liner pencil. It didn't look anything special, but she turned her attention to what appeared to be a mini photo album. Inside it, it happened that she found photos of her beloved Lucas.....and another child identical to him, with orange hair.

"Well.....at least that loudmouthed pinkhead appreciates my boyfriend" Sabrina thought carefully. She suspected that the child must be a cousin, or twin brother of Lucas. As she looked more closely, for some reason, her heart softened. Hinawa stealthily entered the greenhouse.

"Oh god...Sabrina sooner or later...it's going to find out the truth" the poor ghost woman shed a tear, aware of the tragedy that destroyed her family.

“The little fella must have a beautiful family. I am an only daughter, but…..the closest thing I ever had to a sister…...is her” Sabrina dug into the depths of her memories, until she found the most valuable treasure for her: the joy of meeting her first great friend.

“*sniff*….Nobody wants to be my friend” Sabrina contemplated herself during her childhood, locked in her room.   

"Sabrina......Sabrina, don't cry..." Abra communicated telepathically, trying to cheer her up.

“The kids run away from me. *sniff* Everyone stares at me like the freak of the class that only bends spoons and…….talks to her dolls alone” the poor girl broke into a rather bitter cry.

"Sabrina, you're not a freak..." Abra stretched out his tail, and acting like a handkerchief, she slowly wiped the young girl's tear-stained face.

"You know? You don't need the friendship of those horrible children. Sometimes….the best company is one's own. Just think about it. You are a beautiful person just the way you are….” the thoughtful speech of the young psychic Pokemon lifted his trainer's spirits. Abra threw himself into her arms, and received caresses until he fell into a deep sleep. The unfortunate girl was already clear: the response to her problems was to enjoy her own company.      

“Hehehe. What a thrill, it looks like me” Sabrina recalled the moment when she used her soul transfer powers. Already established the seal that materialized the sweetest side of her being, her friend took shape until she became a little girl of flesh and blood.

“Umm…..where am I?” the little doll gave the world her first glimpse.

"Hehe, hi. You are my other self” excitedly contemplating her creation, Sabrina introduced herself.

"I am you…?" asked the other girl, confused. Sabrina approached a mirror, and indeed, both girls looked identical, it was like seeing 2 twin sisters.          

"Please….let's be friends" Sabrina lovingly took the dolly’s hands.

"Friends? Sounds like fun” Little Sabrina showed the first smile of her life.

"Yep. Friends love and support each other” the girl's arms reached behind her back, giving her a warm and comforting hug.

“Oooh Ahahahah. Then…..we’ll be the best friends forever” the dolly mused sweetly. Sabrina was invaded by nostalgia for the beautiful memories of her accompanied by her alter ego. From the moment she shared her precious ball, to when they used to drink tea, or playfully chase each other, Sabrina felt that she had more than one reason to live. It was as if Little Sabrina were her radiant morning sun, that ray of hope that dimly illuminated the dark atmosphere of loneliness that has made her suffer so much all these years.     

“Brrrr *cough*….” the dolly reappeared, in another memory. Locked in the closet of her room so as not to arouse suspicion, the young creature was shivering and coughing, prey to the cold night.

"Friend, come. Heheh, sleep with me….” unable to bear the misfortune of her friend, Sabrina opened the cabinet doors to offer her warm hand. The 2 little girls went to bed together.

"Thanks. I love you so much…." the blue-haired girl reciprocated the generous action with a rather sincere hug. In that instant, a comforting feeling of attachment spread through Sabrina's heart; that desire to want to show love to the most special person in her life.

“I love you too…..my pretty little sister” replied the girl in a tender sisterly tone. Just like inseparable sisters, both slept in each other's arms like cute little angels. It was at that moment that Sabrina’s biographical thoughts moved to the most bitter point of her life.  

"I don’t want to do this. I…..don't want to ruin your life” the dolly sobbed softly.

“Sister, perform this spell for me. I don't want to make friends anymore. I…*sniff* I just want to be alone to hone my powers” the young lady's elegant hair covered the face of her alter ego, as they exchanged a rather bitter hug, brimming with tears.

"But Sabrina, there will be no going back...." the other girl protested. Nevertheless…..

"Calm down, sweetie. With you by my side, everything will be fine” Sabrina communicated her last words before losing her humanity. Back in the present, Sabrina stared fearfully at her hands in which she still held bent spoons. It seemed as if she had a fight against her inner demons. She knew that her quest for more power and prestige would be the key to her victory, but…

What would be of her friends? Why couldn't she stop thinking about her sudden outburst of anger against her sister? and above all….at this point, what was the most important thing in her life: dominate the world, or enjoy the company of her great friends?

"Poor dear. She just wanted to play with me…..” tears slipped down the psychic girl's shoulders. In full emotional imbalance, she thought of the encouraging prayers that saved her life, and that of her friends. Sabrina, the fearsome psychic trainer, taking pity on the tiny people she's shamelessly mistreated as miserable toys?

It seemed strange to her, but surprisingly, she welled up with a small desire to get Clair and her parents out of the box. She wanted to rub them against her huge face, fill them with giant hugs, and cry to tell them how sorry she felt for the vile acts she has committed.

"No…..I must continue with my plan" Sabrina murmured, letting out a long breath. With no other choice, she continued absorbed in her training, hoping to fulfill her long-awaited goal of revenge.

"Oh my god. This girl needs urgent help, before she destroys her life and that of her friends” Hinawa left the greenhouse, showing infinite concern on her face. At the same time, sitting at the kitchen table, Paula enjoyed her long-desired date with little Ness.  

“Awww, the prayer you did to save us was so sweet of you….” the giant blonde girl leaned into Ness, kissing his entire body once more!

“Oooh, well…it was a pleasure helping you. I know how much you appreciate your new friends” Ness said, dabbing at the scarlet lipstick coating over his body with a handkerchief.  

“Thank you, sweetie, they are great people. Sabrina is someone friendly, funny, and affectionate: the friend that every girl would want to have. When I see her together with Lucas…..it makes me so happy. It's like seeing two inseparable soul mates. And Little Sabrina…..she is such a lovely girl. For months I had longed to meet a special person; someone who accompanies me through thick and thin like a sister” Paula delicately joined her hands, and smiled vigorously, as if she were thanking heaven for such a divine gift of friendship.

"Yeah, you can always count on friends in difficult times" Ness continued the talk. But….

“Count on…..friends in difficult times?” Paula paused unexpectedly, as if something was bothering her. Afraid that a scandal would break out, Ness apologized for the comment. Already calmer, the blonde girl took a long breath, and spoke.

“Ness…...I have plenty of words to thank you for what you've done for me. I know I did bad things to you, but… *sniff* I…..I acted like that because I thought you wanted me to disappear from your life, that we shouldn't be friends anymore…” Paula's voice became light and broken, as if melancholy was consuming his heart. 

"Paula, it's not your fault, I...." Ness tried to interrupt her, to no avail.

"I know. I treated you very badly…..a good friend like you deserves compassion from me….” Paula looked into his eyes, making an incredible effort to smile in confidence.     

“Paula….Paula, don't cry….” the 4 cm boy was deeply sorry for the blonde giantess's clear show of regret. He walked a couple of steps, and already being close enough to touch her soft skin, then….

*SMOOCH* He kissed her. Not as forced, but by mere free will. It was a brief kiss, but full of affection and comfort, as a sign that Paula was worthy of receiving his forgiveness.

“Aww, Ness…..ever since that day, I missed you so much. When neither Jeff nor Poo could give me company, I felt that you were my destiny…….my teddy bear to snuggle under the cold of my heart” Paula cried as she never had, expressing loving words for her dear friend.

"There, calm down. It's my fault. I was so eager to focus on my baseball practice, that......I didn't realize I was hurting you. I was not able to understand how valuable the friendship that has united us has been, especially for you…” Ness apologized wholeheartedly. The evening took a more enjoyable turn, loaded with personal anecdotes between the two psychics.  

“*sniff*….I can understand you having your personal life and hobbies, but…..are you sure your baseball practice is the only reason you left me alone?” Paula raised an important question, to bury her doubts once and for all.

"I don’t have anything to hide. That's what happened” Ness replied, in an uncertain tone that denoted insecurity. Could it be that he had a guarded secret that didn’t want to reveal?

"Ness…..please, I want to know the truth" Paula insisted on getting an answer. At that moment, Ness was drowning in his own nerves. He evidently didn't want to hurt the giant blonde's feelings, but he was afraid of what she might do in revenge. She could squeeze Ness in her hands. She could tear the boy to pieces or step on him like a tiny cockroach. Ness was about to cry, waiting for a bitter end, until the large arms of the giantess gently guided him to the comfort of her chest.  

“Dear, don’t be afraid. I want to……be a good friend. Real friends learn from their mistakes to be better people” Paula gave full rein to the cutest side of her being with an emotional hug. Wrapped in the protection of her warm body, and the fine fabric of her dress, Ness's fears were put to rest. A hug this sincere could only come from a kind soul, willing to redeem itself despite being stained by past mistakes. Ness smiled confidently, hugged her back, and ready to reveal the truth, he transmitted telepathic visions of the past.  

“Wow, that's us” Paula said. In front of her eyes, she contemplated the moment when Ness rescued her from the clutches of the evil Happy Happy Cultist sect.

“Thank you, you are my hero. *sniff* Ohhh, you look just like I've imagined you in my dreams” the melancholy blonde girl came out of her cell, and as soon as Paula crossed glances with her savior, showed her gratitude by surrounding him with her arms. She was brimming with relief, but on the other hand, Ness grew concerned as he closely examined Paula's injuries.      

“Poor girl, you must have had a very bad time in the hands of those people. I'll help you…." pitying her delicate state, Ness healed the blonde girl with his Lifeup technique. Already composed, Paula's smile grew even more. And the hug between the two became tighter than ever!

"How chivalrous, you remind me of the princes in fairy tales" Paula sighed, blushing.

“Aagh, well…..it's time to return to Twoson. The journey might be dangerous, but there’s nothing to fear being by my side” Ness said, proud of himself.     

"Hahaha, don't worry. Combining our power, we'll be invincible. I'm capable of using deadly freezing psychic powers, and combat techniques, look. Hah-huh! YAAAAA!!!” Paula pulled her frying pan, and pummeled the air with exaggerated Kung Fu poses, before tripping. Ness couldn't help but let out quite sincere laughter that invited the blonde to join the festival of laughs. With both children on their way to Paula's home, it didn't take long for them to establish a good friendship.  

“I still remember when my dreams revealed that a boy named Ness would be my destiny. Since that day, I longed to meet you. And right now, I don't regret it" commented Paula, from the present. Later in the visions, Twoson's people welcomed them with open arms, especially Ness for his brave heroic. It didn't take long for dozens of journalists and cameramen from TV stations to come up to ask questions. Ness gladly agreed to be interviewed, but Paula was a different case. She clearly didn't want to be there…..

“You have always been overwhelmed by the press and the news, right?” Ness pointed out.

"Yes. I dislike those people who hang onto the lives of others to make themselves famous. When I developed my psychic abilities at an early age, they would come to my house to see my miraculous powers, or bombard me with questions. They all pretended to be fake nice, and only spoke to me to fulfill their selfish desires with my prayers. That's why when I met Sabrina, I felt identified with her" Paula heaved a deep sigh. Moments after the press interruption, the children arrived at Polestar Preschool.

"Hi kids! Did you miss mommy? Ehehehe” Paula greeted gently.

“PAULAAAA!”

"Heheheh, Paula is back!"

“Paula, *sniff* I missed you so much….” all the little children clung to the legs of the newcomer. Paula caressed each little head of those innocent creatures, happy for the reunion. Ness had a nice talk with Mrs. Jones, moment that the blonde took advantage of to play with the children.

“Choo chooo! Look, the flavor train is pulling into the station…” Paula moved a spoon with her mind power, then smeared her teddy bear's mouth with artificial mush. The infants laughed enthusiastically without distinction, and some little girls brought their dolls.

"So funny! Can little Venus ride the train?" asked a girl, holder of the figure of the most famous singer in all Eagleland.  

“Of course, my dear, the most beautiful and refined women go first class. We also offer hair care services….” Paula carefully combed the doll's hair. From the healthy and brotherly way in which the group played, Ness deduced that she had a strong bond with the children of the kindergarten, perhaps even greater than he thought.  

"Excuse me for asking, but have they known each other for a long time?" said Ness to Mrs. Jones.

"That's how it is. And not only that, but they are also her only friends” answered Paula's mother.

"Really? You can tell she adores little kids” Ness smiled kindly.

“Paula has never been good at building relationships with kids of her age. Since the news has not stopped portraying her as the strange girl in town, my daughter has continued to dedicate herself to taking care of Twoson's little ones. Paula sees them as her pretty little angels, pure and innocent souls who brighten her life, and they see her as her loving mother” explained Mrs. Jones.  

"That's very sweet, and surely Paula sets a good example for the children" said Ness, admiring the enthusiasm and attachment with which the blonde cared for her friends. As for Paula, she kept looking at her past self, almost trying to stop another stream from running through her eyes.

“Look kids, I'm making costumes for Halloween. Don't you think they look cute?" the blonde captured the attention of the infants with custom-made costumes. From fairies to clowns, the children were trying on the clothes, happy and excited for the arrival of that special day.

"MINE! NO, IT’S MINE! NOOOO!” 2 little girls argued to see who would get a doll.

“Girls, don't fight. Learn to share. Giving to others is beautiful and makes us happier” fortunately for both, Paula tenderly pointed out the other children playing together and in harmony.

"We are sorry. We promise to share our toys” the girls' expression changed to one of regret. Satisfied that they learned the value of sharing, Paula caressed them, and invited them to join in singing with the children. The girls sang their hearts out, holding hands.

“Awww, look at them. They are like a family. I know my daughter has spent more time playing in kindergarten than seeing the outside world, but I think she shouldn't feel ashamed of her powers. It makes me happy when she uses her abilities to bring joy to others” commented Mrs. Jones.

"You're right, you have a nice daughter with great virtues" Ness said amiably.

"PRAY!!!" eager to brighten the atmosphere even more, Paula prayed with all her heart. From her chest, she channeled psychic energy that formed a dozen heart-shaped bubbles. Each bubble made contact with the little ones, filling them with a sublime joy.

“God has blessed me with a beautiful daughter. I have the faith that my little princess will go on adventures using her powers for good, in the company of new friends” Mrs. Jones smiled proudly.

"Friends like me, Ahahaha!" Ness added, feeling tingles from a burst bubble.

“My mommy……trusted me. And……I…..” Paula felt that memory like a stab in her face. Aside from missing her family, it broke her soul to realize what she became….   

….Something that contradicted her very essence: a sweet girl who, even with her problems, loved to be kind and make friends. In full tears, the giantess perceived small hands gently go over her skin. She looked down, and then gave a small smile to her little friend.

"Paula, don't you think it's beautiful to remember these moments?" Ness asked.

"Yes. I’ll never forget that stage of my life. When I wasn't playing with my dolls and teddy bears, you were there to encourage me, and invite me to see the world. It was amazing” the blonde's face gradually brightened up. After the visit, Ness recalled the starting point of Paula's adventure.

“Boooah! *sniff* My princess, don't go!!!” Mr. Jones burst into quite loud crying.   

"Daddy, don't worry about me. I'll be fine” Paula tried to convince him with a calm smile.  

“But….aren't you afraid of the outside? You almost died at the hands of that horrible sect, and let's not forget that those parasites interested in your powers are still hanging around outside” the father firmly explained his reasons to avoid her departure. Paula was discouraged, however...

"I'll take care of your daughter, I swear!" Ness expressed to the four winds an important promise. His determined words caught Paula's attention. With everyone's eyes on him, Ness continued.

“Paula, I know that going on a trip makes you nervous, but don't be discouraged. You have a wonderful family, and supportive friends. I think that the powers you possess…are a glorious gift of life” the psychic boy brotherly put his arm around the blonde's shoulder. At that moment, Paula outlined a moving expression of gratitude, happy to receive authentic words of encouragement from a great friend.

“My daughter, go save the world. Do it for me, and for the thousands of children who need your help” Mrs. Jones also supported her daughter. The toddlers in the kindergarten, next to her, gave Paula a rather energetic farewell, full of admiration:

“YEES! HURRAY FOR PAULA, YOU CAN DO IT!!!”

“PAULA IS OUR HEROINE! PAULA IS OUR HEROINE!!!”

"Bye, Paula. We promise to pray for you together” the twin girls who previously argued, fervently waved their hands, accompanied by their doll.  

"See? Be happy for the beautiful person you are. You’ll see how together we’ll defeat Giygas, visit new places, and become great friends….” said these words, Ness gently took Paula by the hand. She, flushed by her emotion, steeled herself with determination, letting her beloved family know through her smile that she accepted to pursue a new path, that although difficult, she would not do it alone.

"Thanks, I love you so much. I won't let you down, I promise!" the psychic girl cried, hugging her precious teddy bear tightly. After the farewell, the boys ran quickly, until they left the city of Twoson to embark on new paths.

"Ohhh, I remember. This is when you invited me to take a walk through Onett” said Paula. Indeed, the vision showed the duo having their time of relax in the arcades of the town.

“Wooohoo! This is so much fun, isn't it, Mr. Bear?" Paula took to dancing on a rhythm simulator, competing against Ness. She performed each step with considerable precision and speed, eventually surpassing her friend's score.

“Heh, I knew you would love to come here. I also know a place where they offer free food” Ness pointed to the outside of the arcade. Without further ado, he led Paula by the hand. The blonde girl looked excited......until a quick glance dashed her cravings to the ground.

"Ness, you gotta be kidding…." Paula drew a twisted, confused look on her face.

"Come on Paula, we have everything to eat: fries, hamburgers, pizza..." Ness drooled.

"BUT NESS, THIS IS A DUMPSTER, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!" Paula protested loudly.  

“Neh, you complain too much. Look, I'll get you a sandwich” Ness took out 2 hamburgers. Paula didn't dare even sink a tooth into the greasy texture of the bread, contrary to the boy in the red cap, who in a couple of bites, preyed on his hamburger in the blink of an eye.

"You see? It's oka……” *BUUUUUUURP* Unexpectedly, Ness let out a deep burp, so strong that he ended up ruffling the elegant hair of his partner, and breaking a couple of nearby windows.

“AAAHH! PAULA, I-I-I'M SORRY….”

“Ow...Hahah….Ahahahaah, so funny, do it again!” Paula laughed frantically, not being upset in the least. Laughter ensued from Ness, which brightened up the uncomfortable atmosphere from seconds ago.

“Ness, I appreciate your willingness to share, but I think we'd better eat some decent food. I invite” suggested Paula kindly. Thanks to the blonde's allowance, the boys had the luxury of eating at one of the best restaurants in Onett. Happy and with a satisfied stomach, both went to the hotel for the night.

“How not to forget the wonderful moments we had together. It makes me miss the old days” commented Paula, interested in continuing to delve into her past. The night during the vision seemed to pass normally: Ness slept like a baby, and no noise carried through the room. However, a bulging figure scuttled under the covers, until it found his face.

“Pa…Paula…it's you” Ness murmured.

"Yep. Ummm, I….I-wanted to ask you for something….” she stammered, in a timid voice.

“Sure, tell me my friend….” Ness listened to her.

"Can I sleep with you? It's just….I'm afraid” Paula shivered incessantly, without taking her teddy bear out of her arms. Pitying the girl, Ness gently patted her head, smoothed her sheets, and kept himself as close as possible to let her know that everything would be alright.       

“I'm embarrassed to say it, but…..*sniff* I'm scared to be without the company of my parents and my old friends from Polestar Preeschool. Those journalists who keep an eye on us make me nervous. I can't help but imagine that…..*sob* they're going to kidnap me like last time” the blonde girl plunged her hands into her face, clearly terrified of the outside world and its dangers.

"Calm down, Paula, fear is normal when you start traveling" said Ness.

“Oh, really?….You have been afraid?” Paula asked.       

"Of course, yes. My first time away from home was pretty tough. I kept calling my mom, and when I fought the Sharks gang, they beat me up badly. I woke up out of nowhere in the hospital, and I thought I would never be able to go out on the streets again….” Ness shared his misfortunes.

"Oh, that's terrible. If I had been by your side, I would have helped you in that fight" said Paula.

"Thanks. My father has taught me that pain, fear, and sadness are obstacles that one will eventually face in life, but the important thing is to never lose our sense of humor, our determination, and above all…..courage” Ness expressed supporting words to Paula.

"Courage…..?" the psychic blonde stared at Ness into his eyes.     

"Yes, Courage. It is true that in the path of life there will be difficult times. However, if you believe in the goal you are striving for, you’ll be brave enough to face any challenge. Courage is born from our hearts by believing in ourselves, and in the people we love” explained Ness with immeasurable enthusiasm.  

"You know? You're right. This morning when we left my city, I felt that I could climb to the top of the sky and touch it, be more than just a crying and insecure little girl” answered Paula, motivated.

“That's the spirit, Paula! You agreed to go on your adventure because despite the arduous dangers that lie ahead, you firmly believe in the people who are important to you. So don't be afraid. Although our fight against Giygas is not easy, never forget that you are accompanied by great friends” Ness stated in complete confidence and determination, without first cheer up Paula with a cute hug. In response to that condescending gesture, the blonde's face lit up red, and little by little, that new sensation spread through her heart like fire in full swing. From the blush and joy that her past self gave off, Paula easily deduced that this was the point at which she developed loving feelings towards Ness.  

"So cute, look how we slept together" Paula felt admiration for the solid friendship that united both psychic boys. The following memories moved them to unforgettable events in their lives such as the exciting Runaway Five concert, the zombie invasion and Jeff's subsequent arrival, the defeat of the terrible Master Belch, and the fun stay in Saturn Valley, an occasion that Paula took the opportunity to take care of Jeff after an agonizing battle. While it was gratifying to catch a glimpse of the past, it wasn't all rosy moments.   

"Ok. Now you’ll know the truth” Ness said, and then telepathically channeled the group's departure back to Threed.

“La la la la, coloring, coloring, coloring. Just a dash of sky blue, and…..tada! Isn't it beautiful, Mr. Bear?" Paula gazed proudly at her 'work of art' that she worked on since last night. Outside the houses, Ness called his friends to leave the place.   

"Heeheehee, Ness, look what I've got" the blonde showed him her gift: an innocent crayon drawing, made with all her heart. Inside the paper, the funny representation of the Trillionage Sprout fighting against the children stood out. In one corner, a pink stick figure by the name of "me", spewed flames while protecting his partially diamonized companion, and on the other side, a muscular blue figure in a red cap known as "our hero" finished off the monster.   

“My goodness Paula, you are talent at drawing. Wait till you see when I stick this drawing on my fridge for posterity” happy with his gift, Ness put the drawing in his backpack. Paula's cheeks turned very warm, clearly showing gratitude in her lively smile.  

"Good morning. Agh, my leg…” Jeff staggered until reaching his friends. Last night's rest, although comforting, was insufficient to completely heal his delicate state.  

“Oh god, your leg is still diamondized. I’ll take you to Twoson!” Paula exclaimed. Moved by her friend's discomfort, she immediately loaded him onto her back.

“Paula, I thank you for the help and for taking care of me tonight. You're a very generous girl” Jeff paid her a compliment, slowly regaining his spirits.

“You're welcome, Jeff, it's all to help my friends. If you want, I can read you again those science and technology books that you like so much before going to sleep…..” Paula winked at him.

“Paula...” Jeff blushed, embarrassed. Ness was amused to watch the interactions of his companions, which although embarrassing, reflected how much they valued each other. Once together, the 3 friends began their march back to Threed. Ness expected to receive a warm welcome for their good work, and sure enough, all the townspeople showered them with cheers and praise for freeing the town from Giygas' evil influence. Paula seemed quite motivated, happy to receive the respect that she had so desired. However, there was one citizen in particular…….a person who would inadvertently make her lose her temper.

“Hiiiiiii. I’m a great fan of you!" yelled someone who ran through the crowd.     

"What!? Where…..? WOW!" Ness received an unexpected surprise. His hands were held by a girl of the same age, blonde, dressed in a yellow dress, of beautiful wavy hair.

“Hey, my name is Lani Jean. I was in Happy Happy Village when you saved us from the mind control of that hideous statue. If it wasn't for you, I would have sacrificed my little brother on the fire” Lani Said.

“Ehh, well it's nothing, heheh. Doing good is my duty as the chosen one” Ness stammered, blushing. His admirer, meanwhile, looked tenderly into his eyes.

“*sigh* Now what's up…..” Paula gave a fleeting serious look, as her eyebrows raised.

"You are the chosen one? Unbelievable, hehehe. I'm glad you wiped out the zombies…” Lani kindly continued the chatter. Already bluntly and hogging the attention of the crowd, she prepared to give a rather peculiar "gift" to her hero and savior.

*SMOOCH* "Tee hee hee......I'm blushing" Lani Jean and Ness smiled at each other. Each of those present accompanied the couple with applause and praise. Everything seemed that Ness would form something more than a new friendship, but, unfortunately for Paula, the happiness in her heart began to crumble to give way to irritation, envy, and bitterness.

"Ness, why do you keep talking to her? We must go, now" ordered the blonde, clearly irritated.

“So, you like baseball? Great, you could join my league if you want…” Lani commented.

"Yes....as you like, my friend" Ness remained entranced by the girl's charms.

"Didn't you hear me? Leave her, we must go to the hospital to treat Jeff's injuries!" Paula continued to insist, abruptly. Ness simply turned a deaf ear to her.

"Paula, the visit to the healer can wait..." Jeff tried to calm her down, to no avail.

"Yay, that's great, my sister will have a new player on her team!" Lani's little brother gave adorable little hops. The young lovebirds laughed, clearly excited to get to know each other more.

"For you, darling, I would be able to save the entire universe by myself" Ness boasted, in a loving tone.  

"Let's go, now!" Paula exclaimed, this time raising her voice. The red cap boy, however, pushed her hard, as if he didn't want to hear her voice so as not to be interrupted. Some of the individuals scattered in the streets took the situation with humor, letting out a river of laughter.

“Paula, are you okay?” Jeff noticed how slowly the blonde tried to hold back a few tears.

"Ohh yes, I'll be there to hit home runs with you, sweetie" Ness said, playing the flirt.

“Grrr, Ness…..TAKE MY HAND, NOW!!!” the blonde girl snorted angrily. Ness finally came out of his love trance, and was abruptly taken from the place by the arm.

"Ouch, hey, it hurts!" the red cap boy felt painful pinches around his skin.

"Bah, don't be loud, smug kid who thinks he's special because he's the chosen one..." Paula dragged him by force, grumbling with great bitterness. As they lost sight of the crowd, Lani managed to say goodbye, providing her phone number, words of encouragement, and an air kiss.

"*sigh* I…..I didn't do that out of jealousy, I swear" Paula cried, sorry to see her past.

“Paula, don't try to hide the obvious. I recognize the mistakes I made since that day….” Ness also joined in crying, embarrassed with all his heart. The following visions showed an even more bitter and toxic panorama: from Paula annoying her friends for going to the concert of the famous singer Venus, to the times when she wanted to spoil Ness's phone calls because of the anxiety that caused her to find out about his plans with Lani Jean. Occasionally, Ness would point out her wrongdoing by making fun of her in public. But the pinnacle of that display of reprehensible behavior, and unfriendliness, was yet to be revealed.

"I know that days ago we didn't have the best reunion, but this time…..it will be different" Ness appeared during breakfast, looking humbly at his refrigerator, with a smile. Strangely, he didn't seem in the mood to pull out snacks like he used to with his voracious appetite.

"That......is.....my drawing" the blonde girl murmured.     

"That’s right. A week after that sad day at Twoson's Fountain, I thought I'd visit you to tell you how much I appreciate our friendship, and invite you to the arcade to make you feel better” revealed Ness. Paula directed a sentimental look at the drawing, not giving much importance to the makeup that was slipping down her wet eyes. Back to the vision, joyful and wanting to play baseball, Ness left his house, without first taking a look at the work of her ex-friend.

"Congratulations champion! You and Lani Jean make the perfect match!” the coach made an appearance, congratulating Ness and his team for the memorable game of the day.

"Thank you sir, at this rate, all together we’ll be closer to becoming masters of baseball!" Ness raised the spirits of his companions exclaiming gratifying words of determination.

"Phew, thank goodness we played on time before the weather turned bad, right, my boy?" Lani clung to Ness as they walked hand in hand. Drop after drop fell every second, until the sky unleashed a depressing-looking cold torrential. The entire group ran to take refuge at the stop, waiting for the driver in charge of taking them home. However, in the middle of the marathon in the rain, Ness stopped. He noticed something moving stealthily through the bushes, as if spying on them. The boy keep walking, thinking that it was some elusive animal like a raccoon, or a dog.

“Oh no, we forgot to save our baseball equipment! To top it off, the janitor didn't come today!” one of the batter boys exclaimed worriedly. The team was about to return, luckily, Lani Jean kindly volunteered to store the equipment and clean up the stadium.

"My love, are you going to stay with me?" Lani requested, making lovely little eyes.

"No. I have to go to Twoson to make a very important visit for me” Ness replied, smiling.

“Ness……I was…..so cruel to you. Forgive me” Paula lowered her head, and stayed silent, knowing the terrible tragedy she was about to bring. Still not suspecting anything, after finding out about the absence of his friend, Ness returned to Onett. The following week departed on a radiant Monday, apparently without any trouble. Ness planned to go out and play, until….

….the phone rang. As soon as Ness brought his ear closer, he heard his coach, speaking to him in a serious tone.

It was then that Ness teleported to the stadium, having no idea of the seriousness of the matter.

"Did you need me for something important, sir?" Ness sat respectfully in the office. Inside, a few minutes of pure silence passed, so much so that he could hear someone's wailing and sobbing.

"Ness, you know that we as a team must ensure the integrity, well-being and respect of our players, right?" asked the coach. Ness responded with a shy "yes”.

“Then…..could you explain to me why you did such a horrible and heartless thing, you little demon spawn?!” the coach slammed into his desk with such anger that Ness shuddered. The shadow that hid the origin of those cries made way for the victim.

"Ness...why...did you attack me?" Lani Jean walked over, covered in casts, and totally emotionally devastated. Just looking at her girlfriend in that state made him cry.

"I...I-I-I didn't do it" Ness flatly denied the accusations.

“Don't be a liar, you miserable juvenile delinquent! Confess at once, you coward girl abuser!" the coach violently pressured the boy to confess to his alleged crime. The unfortunate boy's legs trembled a thousand times, and his breathing became gasping.

"I-I-I....I wasn't there that day" the boy stammered, consumed by tears.   

“I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN EXCUSES, YOU DISGUSTING SISSIE WITH LITTLE MANNESS! If you still had brains in that big head of yours, you'll remember how you infiltrated the stadium that afternoon!" the coach yelled loudly. The tension increased when the recording from the cameras revealed the moment of the crime. During Lani Jean's quiet cleaning near the stairs, items stored in lockers flew out, almost by magic. Bats and baseballs lashed at the girl, who fell violently down the steps. At the climax of the recording, the assailant introduced himself. It was a boy in baseball attire, identical to Ness, who demanded "to be the only star hitter on the team at all costs”.

"It's impossible for that to be me, you can't even see his eyes!" Ness exclaimed in his defense.

“Ness, you are an inconsiderate beast. Do you really think I'm going to buy that lie that you're not the person on that recording? There is no one else here with powers of telekinesis and levitation” the girl answered emphatically, looking at him with deep contempt.

“You think you're very smart, but even with the alibi of the bus ride that rainy day, during that 1-hour period, you were able to easily return to the crime scene with your Teleport ability. Also, what a coincidence that the person in the video covers his eyes, and wears an orange cap to hide his true identity….” the coach reaffirmed his version of the events.  

"But it is not fair…." Ness sobbed.

“It's not fair to betray your friends either. You may be a good baseball player, but as a person you are worth even less than an aberrant sewer worm” commented the coach in disgust. From the way this sentence was said, Paula tore her skin, almost feeling that this description of what it's like to be a horrible friend was directed towards her person.

"Ness, enough. Admit your crime. The irrefutable proof is in front of your eyes. I…..I never want to see you in this team again, nor in my life, is that clear?” Lani Jean expressed painful words of rejection to her former boyfriend. Humiliated and dejected, Ness left the stadium, distraught at how the shocked looks were falling on him. His return to his home was not without its bitter surprises. At the entrance door, his mother received him, with the phone in her hand.

"Mom…..I had the worst day of my life" Ness vented openly.

"Son, you must not tell me anything about it" replied his mother.

“Mom, it's not what you think. They set me up…” Ness hugged the apron of the only person he could turn to for comfort. Without expecting it, he received a comforting caress.

“My pretty baby, don't worry. I firmly believe in your innocence” the mother cried next to her son. In view of his eyes, the lady held in her hand a curious cardboard container.

“My dear, I have contact with the local hairdressers. A week ago, they offered treatments to dye hair black. Doesn't all this make you suspicious?” asked the mom.

“Yes….. *sniff*” Ness continued to hug his loving mother.  

"Also, among the people you know, one of them used to make children's costumes, and possessed psychic powers just like you, right?" the housewife's words refreshed the unfortunate boy's memory: the person responsible for the crime must have come from the city of Twoson.  

"No. She couldn't do it…please, don't get her in trouble. I couldn't bear to antagonize an entire family again. Not since…my first friend” Ness pleaded quietly, in denial.

"There, there, don't cry. Ness, this is going to hurt me even more than it hurts you. I really appreciate Mrs. Jones and all those wonderful kids at Polestar Preeschool. But….you must stay away from their daughter” she ordered.

"It is the best thing to do?" the boy muttered, a bit calmer.

“That ungrateful girl must learn how horrible it is to drive away people who appreciate you with such toxic and demeaning attitudes. You'll see how life will give you new friends, honey” the vision closed with Ness's mother tearing into a thousand pieces the drawing stuck on her refrigerator. Paula remained lost in the overwhelming whirlpool of depressive emotions, only wanting to end the pain caused by the voices in her head that were constantly pelting her.

“Paula, Paula……don't keep hurting yourself. It saddens me to see my friends suffer” before the girl continued to tear her delicate skin, a mystical healing force stopped her.

"But……*sob* why do you care about me? After the horrible things I did…” Paula murmured.

"Because.....you have courage. Courage and maturity enough to admit your mistakes, my friend” Ness smiled at her, through tears. The giantess, relieved to receive such edifying and undeserved comfort, respectfully kissed the head of her little friend, promising from her heart that she would change for the better.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11236