Short Story - Dream Come True by Jessajess99
Summary:

Michael has been infatuated with his mother's beauty for years, while she's been blissfully ignorant of his perversions. When he finally gets the opportunity to shrink down for a day, his mom's loving-but-stern rejection of his lustful desires (and his adherence to every word she says) leaves him feeling desperate and conflicted.

Done as a commission


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Gentle, Incest, Instant Size Change, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5193 Read: 22936 Published: December 04 2021 Updated: December 23 2021

1. Part 1 by Jessajess99

2. Part 2 by Jessajess99

3. Part 3 by Jessajess99

4. Part 4 by Jessajess99

Part 1 by Jessajess99

     It had been several years since the City of Miami had implemented their initiative to give shrink rays to schools and families, in an effort to cut down on juvenile delinquency and boost district testing scores. The decision had been extremely controversial, and the use of shrinking technology as a form of behavioral therapy was a hotly debated issue among psychologists. But the major had been a bit crazy, and she was still mayor now, and since she never liked to admit she was wrong, she’d never reversed her decision, meaning that hundreds of thousands of parents in the area still had the ability to make their children smaller.

     Of course, not every parent used the technology. Gloria was one such person, a single mother in her late 30’s who had vowed to never use the device on her only son, Michael. No matter how out of line he got, she simply believed that it was an inhumane way to treat a person. Although she never returned it back to the city; there were a few other uses for the shrink ray around the house, although because it was so energy intensive it didn’t get used very often. But it was always there, sitting atop Gloria’s dresser. But for years, Michael had harbored a secret desire that she might one day change her mind and decide to use it on him. Because there was nothing more he wanted than to stand before his mom just a few inches tall, while she towered above him like a goddess.

     He knew it was “perverted” and probably wrong, but he didn’t care. His mom was legitimately one of the most attractive women he knew, and the situation was made all the worse because he naturally spent more time around her than any other person in his life. She’d been blessed with boobs that were insanely massive; try as she might to wear sports bras or loose fitting clothes so she could be more modest, there was no way to hide just how giant her tits were. Her ass was the same deal—her genetics had given her a big butt to start with, but she went to the gym regularly on top of that, refining the shape while maintaining the huge size. Honestly, every part of his mother made Michael feel mesmerized, from her soft, tanned feet to her bouncy, flowing hair, to her delicate hands and tight stomach and long legs. And of course, best of all, her beautiful facial features. Green eyes, a cute nose, and bright red lips that were always smiling and curling into a laugh. He truly adored every inch of her, and no amount of scolding himself over the years had helped that fact even a little bit. 

     Michael had considered misbehaving on purpose to see if that could change her mind, but he could never go through with it, even for a couple days. He didn’t want to make her life any harder, and every time she got upset with him, he felt heartbroken just for making her feel disappointed. She really did have him under her spell, and she had absolutely no idea about it either. Her son was courteous, polite, kind-hearted, did well in school, so she’d always felt a sense of pride for having raised him so well. But he couldn’t take it anymore. In a few months, he’d be going off to college, and then he might never get a chance to be shrunken around his mom. He didn’t even have to reveal that it was a sexual fantasy of his, he could just pretend it was out of curiosity, but regardless of whether or not it’d work, he knew he had to try.
 

*    *    *    *    *    *
 

     “You want me to use the shrink ray on you? Like… on purpose?” Michael nodded eagerly (maybe a little too eagerly) as his mom looked at him with a raised eyebrow. They’d just finished dinner and were sitting on the couch in the living room when he’d popped the question. “Mikey, you know how I feel about that thing. I don’t think that it’s safe, I don’t think it’s morally acceptable. I know it might seem like a fun idea to you, but…” She shook her head and threw up her hands in exasperation. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what else to say honey.”

     Michael had obviously expected her to say this, so he’d already come up with a line of reasoning. “But pretty soon I’ll be in college, and there’s probably gonna be some there and if I can’t try it out now I’m definitely gonna try it in college. Like I’m just being honest, I think it’s mind-boggling that we have the ability to shrink human beings and there’s no way I wouldn’t wanna try it out the first chance I get.” He paused, an idea popping into his head. “Think of it like whenever you let me have some wine at dinner or a beer at Uncle Hector’s, you always told me it was because you didn’t want me to to go crazy in college getting black out drunk because I’d never tried a drop of alcohol,” he laughed. “This is no different. I’d rather my first time shrinking be around someone that I trust.” He shrugged with a smile, adding, “And hey, if I get too freaked out, then I won’t even wanna do it again by the time I move out.” That was a blatant lie; there was no chance in hell he wouldn’t be shrinking on a regular basis. But his mom didn’t need to know that.

     Gloria didn’t say anything, looking down as she thought about what he’d said. It was a pretty convincing argument. She looked back up, and mistook the excited lust in his eyes for innocent, earnest curiosity. “Alright.” 

     His eyes widened, and he beamed so brightly, she couldn’t help but grin too at how thrilled he seemed. “Really? Like actually?”

     “Yes, actually. You convinced me,” she laughed, nodding her head as she got up from the couch so she could head to her bedroom. “Now come on, before I change my mind.” He ran past her into her room, causing her to chuckle, and headed for her closet so he could fetch the mini-shorts that shrunken boys were meant to wear to maintain their decency since clothing didn’t always shrink with the person. He held the tiny trousers in his hand as he slipped off his socks and kicked them aside, standing at attention before Gloria as she grabbed the gun from her dresser and adjusted the settings before turning it on. Then she turned to Michael, who was so nervous he was practically shaking, but was smiling nonetheless. “Ready?” She lined it up with his torso as he nodded, and then firmly pulled the trigger. As she lowered the device, she watched as he slowly dwindled down, the molecules of her son’s body getting more compact. Sure enough, his clothes didn’t shrink with him, and she’d have to charge the device up for awhile before being able to use it again. He had to hold his underwear up to keep from flashing his mom, but eventually she just closed her eyes to wait for the process to finish. “Tell me when you’re dressed again,” she announced, patiently standing as she waited for Michael to put the shorts on. He seemed to be taking awhile, and she worried if maybe something had gone wrong, just like she’d suspected might happen. But before she could call out his name, she felt a tiny tickling sensation on her big toe, and she opened her eyes and glanced down at her feet. There, standing at only two inches tall, was her son, who’d had to punch her toe just to get her attention. The first part of his plan was a success… now came the hard part.

 

Part 2 by Jessajess99

     Gloria quickly inhaled at the sight of Michael down at her feet. She’d seen shrunken people before, of course, but witnessing him as a tiny person too was still a bit of a shock. If she was being honest with herself, she didn’t really like it; she’d always been overly protective of her son, so seeing him in such a helpless state made her nervous. But she had to remind herself that she was the best possible person to watch over him at this size, and she’d rather have him get his shrinking curiosity out of the way now rather than somewhere down the line with a bunch of irresponsible college kids.

     She took a step back to give him some room, and then knelt down, laying down on her stomach so she’d be able to look at him better. He watched as she set her elbows on the floor and cradled her head in her hands, but then his eyes drifted lower. Gloria hadn’t realized it, but laying at such an angle put her cleavage on full display. It was impossible for Michael not to see past the collar of her shirt, where her massive breasts were hanging, somewhat pushed together by her black bra. “So, how do you feel?” she asked, completely oblivious to the display she was giving her son.

     “Uh, I th— um, I guess…” He was so caught off guard by how beautiful his mom was up close like this, that he struggled just to pry his eyes from her breasts so he could look her in the eyes. He’d tried to mentally prepare for what he told himself might be the hottest thing he’d ever done, but now that he was so close to the literal woman of his dreams, he could hardly function “Its… good,” he said, but he felt himself getting hard. Even with her tits merely in his peripheral vision, he was nearly shaking just thinking about how huge they were. He wanted so badly to run right into her shirt and throw himself at them, but he knew he couldn’t. Just imagining it made him even harder though, and it wasn’t long before he was pitching a tent in his specially sized underwear.

     Gloria obviously took notice, and quietly gasped in surprise, before realizing finally that he had a clear view right down her shirt. “Oh my God, Michael, I didn’t even realize,” she said, quickly getting flustered as she sat back up. “I think I was right now, this wasn’t a great idea; we should grow you back now.

     Michael’s eyes widened, angry at himself for having spoiled his fun within minutes. “Wait! No, it’s not your fault Mom, you can’t grow me back so soon. I’ve waited forever to shrink with… um…” 

     The room was eerily quiet for a few seconds as he hung his head low. “‘With?’” the woman’s voice boomed from above. “With me?”

     Now he was really freaking out, his body shivering beneath the stern, questioning gaze of his mother. “Umm, mmm… Yeah…” His voice quivered with that last word.

     “Michael…” His mom’s voice was one of disbelief, worry, and admonishment wrapped in one. He was shaking now, worried that his lust might’ve just completely ruined his relationship with his mom, and he began crying, hugging himself as his heart rate soared, his voice choking back tears. “Oh, Michael…” Her voice was softer, and more caring now.

     “It’s not fair!” he suddenly yelled. “You literally have the biggest tits, I’ve felt like shit for years but they’re fucking HUGE!” His nose was sniveling as his voice cracked, “I didn’t choose to feel this way, but you’re fucking hot as…” He gulped. She got the point. In his sudden burst of rage, he’d shared way too much. “I can’t even look at any other girl in class because all I think about is you. I know it’s perverted and gross and disgusting but it was driving me mad and I just thought if I shrunk and could be around you up close…” To be honest, he hadn’t thought any further than that. But it had all been true. And now his mom knew everything.

     But she felt pity on her son; clearly he felt incredibly guilty, and it seemed like it had eaten up at him for years. She was obviously aware of her figure too, which is why she’d always dressed as modestly as she had over the years. But it seems like maybe that had just made her son even more stressed. While sitting criss cross, she looked down at herself, hesitated, and then slowly reached down to grab the bottom of her sweat. She froze again, pursing her lips, wondering if what she was about to do was the wrong way to go about it. But she went ahead with it anyways, and pulled the sweater up over her head and set it aside.

     Michael heard the rustling of her clothes and looked up, and his jaw dropped when he saw his mother blushing, awkwardly avoiding looking at him as she bit her lip with uncertainty. But there they were. Constrained within her lacy black bra was his mom’s boobs, and she was showing them off just for him. Impossibly deep cleavage, tan and round; she shifted uncomfortably, but the slight movement made her tits jostle around, and within seconds Michael realized he felt harder than he probably ever had in his life.

     She glanced at him, and then leaned over to pick him up. He stepped back in amazement, watching as her boobs seemed to get even bigger as they hung low again for the brief moment his mom had bent forward, but then two gentle and giant fingers picked him up, and she leaned back into her sitting position, depositing him into her other hand. “You know how much I hate seeing you cry Michael, and… honestly I can’t imagine what you must’ve been going through. But this is still very weird for me.” Her son couldn’t believe what was happening; after a lifetime of desire, he was now sitting face to face with his mom’s breasts, each one dozens of feet wide. And she was showing them off for him on purpose. His dick was aching from having to be constrained by his underwear, and he tried pushing it around but the trousers were just too small. He fidgeted with it some more, but gave up, and in a fit of frustration, yanked his underpants down and finally freed his dick. He heaved a sigh of relief as the aching subsided, and in its place, his cock began throbbing instead, wagging up and down in response to the incredible sight in front of him. He gulped nervously, knowing how bad it looked, but he hadn’t been able to help it. 

     The tiny boy looked up, his eyes tracing the contours of his mother’s soft skin, until landing on her own eyes, looking down at him with an expression of surprise and aversion. “It was hurting so bad,” he complained shamefully. His hands hovered around his genitals but he didn’t grab anything yet, a tear running down his face instead. “Please… I need to take care of it…” he mumbled, and desperately hoped that his mother would give him permission to masturbate to her heavenly body.

 

Part 3 by Jessajess99

     “No.” 

     For a moment there Gloria thought Michael would just go ahead and grab his dick to start pumping, so she appreciated his restraint when he ended up keeping his hands away from his junk. Although she was still mortified he’d stripped in the first place. It obviously hadn’t been a big deal seeing him naked when he was a child, but he was 18 now. He was a man, and she didn’t want to see him her adult son in the nude. Nevermind that, but he had an erection now too… and it was because of her. In the span of just a few minutes, her son had gone from a normal boy to a shrunken one, confessed his unbridled infatuation for his mother, and then taken off all his clothes and asked her if he could jack off. 

     “This went too far Michael,” she said. “If anyone else found out about this, not to mention what it is that you want to do, I don’t think I could live with myself. I’d be embarrassed for the rest of my life.” She grabbed her sweater and put it back on, then cringed slightly when she picked him up, not wanting to touch his boner, and place him in her palm again. “Now pull the underwear back up.”

     “But it—“

     “Michael!” The stern, unwavering voice of his mother literally just made him even harder, but he did as he was told and pulled the boxer briefs up again. He didn’t want to try and cram his boner back inside, so he opted to push it up against his waist, pulling the trousers up as far as he could and hoping to cover it that way. Except his dick was so long that a few inches worth (from his point of view) was still poking out the waistband. “We’ll just get you to put a blanket on or something,” she sighed, averting her eyes, and carried him off to the living room. Since the shrink ray needed a long time to get charged back up again, she’d have to keep him small the rest of the day. So she went about doing her chores with him on the kitchen counter, watching TV with him on her lap, and a myriad of other daily activities, always with Michael nearby so she could still keep him safe.

     After dinner that evening, Gloria decided the shrink ray was probably charge up about now, so she headed back into her room to fetch it. But not long after, Michael heard a flurry of cusses coming from her bedroom, and she came back out, rubbing her forehead. “Well, it looks like the charger was only plugged in halfway, so it didn’t charge at all throughout the entire day. Which means we’ll have to wait until morning.” Over the course of the day, she hadn’t talked much with her son, and had started to pay him less attention—still dutifully keeping an eye on him of course. But because of the weird air between them, she didn’t interact with him much other than carrying him around, taking him to the bathroom, giving him bits of food. So when she sat back down on the table and got a good look at him for the first time since lunch, she was shocked to see him looking delirious, his face looking red. “Oh my God, Michael, are you OK?” she asked, suddenly flooded with worry for her boy.

     He slowly shook his head and began crying like he had that morning, uncovering the make-shift blanket from his lap to reveal the tent in his pants. “I can’t get it to stop, it gets hard for like 20 or 30 minutes at a time, and then it’ll die down for a few minutes. But then I can’t help but notice you again and it’ll go back up immediately and stay that way for awhile. And after the last few hours it’s started to hurt since I can’t… you know…”

     Gloria was shocked. “I assumed you would’ve jerked off at some point while I wasn’t looking or in the bathroom or something.” But Michael rapidly shook his head.

     “You said I couldn’t though Mom, so I didn’t. I didn’t want you to be mad at me,” he confessed, the tears and sniveling renewing themselves. Without even realizing it, Michael’s mom had been in control of her son’s erections throughout the entire day. Not just causing them, but disallowing him from resolving them too. Like some kind of unaware dominatrix, the woman had forced an entire day of constant orgasm denials on poor son, and he’d been too obedient to infringe upon her decree.

     Gloria was stunned; she had no idea just how much power her body had over him. She hadn’t even dressed or done anything sexual all day, yet he was too captivated for it to matter. She wouldn’t be able to grow him back til tomorrow, but she also didn’t want to let him out of her sight. Yet every passing minute apparently was bringing more and more pain to the poor boy, who’d been given no avenue for release.

     “OK, clearly this problem is a lot worse than I thought at first,” she said. She paused, but couldn’t think of any other way forward, so she slowly took her sweater off again and set it aside. But the thought of watching her boy jerking himself to her was still too much to handle. “How about… I’ll… I’ll let you do it as long as I’m turned around so I don’t have to watch, OK? I can’t bear to see you like this Michael but I also don’t think I could bear to watch.” He nodded earnestly and wiped some of his tears away, and she began turning the chair around. 

     “Wait!” he called out, and she stopped and looked at him. “It’s uh… it’s gonna take me longer, like… I have kind of a high tolerance level so it’ll be harder for me to do unless I can, um… look at something. Just seeing you from behind would still pretty much mean relying on my imagination.” She just looked at him for a few seconds, pursing her lips, but then got up. With a deep breath, grabbed her jeans and pulled them down, slowly stepping out of them. A strained look was on her face as she picked him up and carried him over to the living room floor, setting him down in the center. And then as he started taking off his underwear, she turned herself around and got on her knees, before sitting back on her heels. 

     “I know you said my boobs were the problem, but hopefully my butt will be able to work too,” she said, as her enormous, tan ass cheeks sat on her bare feet, with only a pair of panties to ‘cover’ her smooth skin. “I guess you can go now,” she said quietly, and Michael immediately wrapped his hand tightly around his throbbing cock, and finally, after hours of tantalizing erections, began stroking his dick as furiously as he humanly could to the impossibly huge body of his mother.

Part 4 by Jessajess99

     Michael was practically drooling as he gazed up at his beautifully gigantic mother. After a lifetime of having to keep his perversions a secret, here he was, finally free to jerk himself right out in the open. And with her full support too… kind of.

     “Will it be much longer?” she asked, eager for it to be over.

     He rolled his eyes; her impatience was a bit of a turn off, although he didn’t want to tell her that. “I’m trying Mom, but it’s not like I can control when I cum, it just takes as long as it takes. I don’t think it’s even been a minute yet.” She knew that he was right, but she wanted the whole experience to go faster anyways.

     She sighed, disappointed with herself more than her son, but reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Michael’s eyes widened with genuine surprise that she’d go that far. When she suddenly stood up, he took several frightened steps backwards and fell onto the floor, but never stopped jerking himself in the process. Slowly, she shimmied her panties down too, kicking them aside with her bra. Michael rolled his head back, squeezing his eyes shut as he beat his dick with more passion than he ever had in his life. It was impossible, unbelievable, that the humble and gentle woman who had raised him his entire life was now fully naked before him. 

     Gloria nervously turned around, her hands clasped in front of her like she was shy, but when she saw her son writhing around on the ground, she grew worried and knelt down with a troubled expression. She assumed his squirming was out of pain, when really it was just from his vigorous lust having taken over his body. “Honey?!” a warm, soothing voice boomed from above him sympathetically, and he opened his eyes to see his mom’s bare breasts swinging back and forth from her sudden movement. Her giant areolas; her big, dark nipples; her soft, tanned skin, all on a pair of boobs that were indescribably gigantic to the tiny boy. And his eyes traced up her body to the heavenly face right above him, a look of maternal concern filling her bright green eyes. Experiencing all of her beauty at once gave Michael chills, and tears leaked out of his own eyes from an exhilarating joy, and he gripped his cock so hard it made his fingers sore.

     “I don’t know how much this is helping,” she said, extending her long legs on either side of him while she nervously scratched her knuckles.

     “It’s only been a few weeks since I broke up with Daisy,” he panted, “and trying to jerk off has been so much harder lately since I was so used to the real thing.” Technically, he wasn’t lying. Although there was no way in hell he wouldn’t be able to cum at any moment anyways; the fact that he hadn’t already was a miracle in itself.

     “The real th...? Oh.” Seeing that she understood, Michael sat up and glanced at his mom’s unshaven nether region, then glanced back up at her. Without a second thought, he scrambled to his feet and dashed forward. “Michael?” she asked confusedly, before shock took over at what her son was really about to do. “Michael!” But in her panic she just froze, until suddenly her tiny son slammed into her vagina, and she let out a gasp. Like a man gone mad, he rubbed his naked body all around on her labia, feeling the soft folds of his mom’s pussy hugging every inch of his body. The rubbing sensation of the frantic, two-inch tall human made Gloria go stiff, and a familiar feeling began to grow inside of her. He wasn’t even rubbing anywhere close to her clit, so the fact that it had this effect on her at all was alarming. It didn’t matter that the stimulation was coming from her son of all people; her body couldn’t help but react, and her breaths became shorter, blinking rapidly as she processed the situation. 

     She was completely speechless, but she knew that her son needed to do whatever he had to to get rid of his erection and allow him to make it through the night. But then he began licking too, desperately hungry to taste the most intimate region of his own mother, and the tickling sensation made her arousal increase exponentially. She didn’t play with herself very often, and she hadn’t slept with anyone in a while, so this was her vagina’s first time in months being physically pleasured. And while she could tell she was dangerously close to reaching her peak, it seemed like her son still hadn’t cum yet. Was she really about to orgasm before him? Did her son’s dick really have that kind of endurance? 

     “Michael, you can’t— I… this… I’m gonna—“ she stuttered, her pussy trembling. Her son realized that in just a few minutes, he had brought his own mom to the literal brink of an orgasm. He looked upwards at her hood, braced his knees, and then jumped up as far as his little body could go, grabbing onto her clit. Above him, he heard the kind of gasp that he’d only ever encountered with past girlfriends, and he watched as her vulva pulsated on either side of him. Unable to hold on any longer, he fell down and stumbled backwards into the bottom of her slit, just as she reached climax. A tiny bit of fluid leaked out of her, but that tiny bit was enough to coat her son’s upper body, flowing all around him and even onto his head. He wasn’t even holding onto his dick anymore, but the smell of his mom’s ejaculate as a tiny bit trickled into his mouth made him explode everywhere. His own climax had been so strong, he literally heard it as it rushed out of him, splattering all over his body and even mixing in with his mom’s.

     He was utterly exhausted, watching as his dick slowly went limp, still seeping a bit out. But then a pair of fingers came descending from above, grabbing onto his legs and raising him up. The blend of his and his mom’s discharge slowly trickled onto his head as she held him by his feet, before some of it dripped back down 50 feet below him. Gloria’s upside-down face came into view, and he could tell she was glad the whole thing was over. “I’m sorry that I… you know…” he mumbled. “Please don’t hate me, I don’t even know what—“

     “Michael,” she cooed, a loving smile growing on her lips. “I could never hate you, you’re my son.” Another set of fingers wiped the goo off of his body, and then his body swung forward into her lips as she planted a delicate kiss on the upturned boy.

     “I love you so much Mom,” he whimpered, crying yet again, undeserving of her endless mercy.

     “I love you too,” she whispered. And now with his biggest secret out in the open, the two of them would be able to grow closer than ever before.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11214