Gigantopia - A Small family by Kurogane335
Summary:

Follow the married lives of Galadriel, a 25 meters tall Small and her husband Tristan as three new little - and littler - ones join their family. It'll mostly be vignettes in the lives of those five characters over the years, from the night of those birth to their discoveries of adult lives, and all the sexy times in between ! Also, some hints of what Gigantopia truly is, of course.

Just to be clear, the kids won't be involved into those until they are teenagers/adults, thank you very much.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Giant, Lesbians, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Gigantopia
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 22486 Read: 31391 Published: December 03 2021 Updated: September 19 2023
Story Notes:

You can find the chapters earlier on my patreon with a sister story which will be plot heavier and far darker.

https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

1. Chapter 1 by Kurogane335

2. Chapter 2 by Kurogane335

3. Chapter 3 by Kurogane335

4. Chapter 4 by Kurogane335

5. Chapter 5 by Kurogane335

6. Chapter 6 by Kurogane335

7. Chapter 7 by Kurogane335

8. Chapter 8 by Kurogane335

9. Chapter 9 by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 by Kurogane335

Chapter 1

“Push!” ordered the doctor, his voice deep and rumbling. Galadriel wanted to slap him in the face – in fact, if her hands hadn’t been busy clutching the sheets, she’d have done just that.

“What do you think I’m doing!” she instead growled, gritting her teeth.

Mercifully, he didn’t answer. The pregnant Small was really one edge and she didn’t want to deal with more of this dumb doc. The screams of her first baby, a sweet girl with a head already full of ginger hairs, didn’t help her tried to keep her cool ; they were grating on her nerves, and sadly her husband had been forbidden from entering the room.

Mainly because he was just a man without medical knowledge and had no place being here, but also because, as a Normal, he would probably have ended trampled underfoot by someone at this point since all the staff was comprise of Smalls.

“Push!” repeated the doctor, his voice sounding somewhat tired and she did as he was telling her, if only to make him shut the fuck up.

A disagreeable sensation spread from between her legs and for a moment or two she worried that the second one would tear her open, something the first had already seemed to try, as far as she could tell.

Mercifully, it wasn’t the case and her new baby came out, howling as strongly as the older sibling, who seemed to dislike that noise a lot, since she started to scream even louder, making the young mother wince. She couldn’t wait to have them suckling on her tits, if only to make them be silent for some time. She relaxed as the nurses took the second baby.

“That’s a boy” said one of them, as if Galadriel hadn’t known for quite some time she was pregnant with two kids of different genders. “Weighting three hundreds and forty-five kilograms, for three meters and twenty-seven centimeters tall” she continued in a very professional tone. “A tad smaller than his sister.”

It was the understatement of the year, thought the new mother. Her baby daughter had been weighting almost five hundred kilograms for four meters sixty five centimeters, which was more than respectable for a Small newborn. Not that her brother seemed to be a runt; at his size he was definitively smaller and lither but it was somewhat usual for false twins and she knew from experience it’d probably mostly stay the same for some years at least – sometimes puberty did wonders on the smallest ones.

“Well, it’s almost over” stated the doctor, his voice less gruff now, almost relieved. “Just one more push to remove the placenta and we’ll be done Ma’am. It shouldn’t be longer than two minutes and then we’ll clean you, move you to your room and the babies will get to drink for the first time, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah” she replied, letting her head fall on the cushion which was supporting it at a somewhat awkward angle.

She felt her almost white hair matted on her head because of the sweat. She cursed softly but resisted the impulse to try and comb it now, it would have been futile. She was a mess and while she didn’t want Tristan seeing her like that, she knew she’d be a mess even more once she’d pushed the placenta out of her anyway. So she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and pushed, until she felt a huge sponge-like mass falling out of her. She let out a sigh of relief and opened her eyes with a smile.

This quickly faltered when she heard a distinct but incredibly weak wailing coming from between her legs. Mercifully, the two babies had been silent at just the right moment and not only her, but the doctor had picked up that sound and he quickly delved for whatever could have been producing it. Galadriel felt a sense of dread washing over her. It wasn’t possible. She wasn’t ready, even Tristan wasn’t ready for it! They hadn’t bought anything for… for whatever was screaming so feebly.

“Weight, 5,1 kilograms” stated the doctor after a minute or two, his voice still quite professional. “Height… damn it, don’t move too much little one” he grumbled. “Height, 49 centimeters. Congratulations Ma’am, you’ve got a second boy.”

Galadriel was horrified. That baby – that unwanted, unprepared for baby, was so pathetically puny! She knew her husband was small, especially compared to her, but it seemed absolutely unnatural for a Normal baby to be that small and weightless, surely? Tristan was a measly 1,96 meters tall, and she a little taller than average for a Small at 25 meters tall but that baby seemed far too minuscule for her. Was he even healthy? Shouldn’t she let him to the hospital for the time being?

“If you could relax a little?” asked a nurse who approached her with a tub full of hot water.

 “We’ll be cleaning you while the babies eat” she explained as another dropped the two Small babies on her, each of them weighing a lot.

“Well, the biggest two at least” said a third, who had picked up the smallest of them, who looked ridiculously minuscule in her hand. “This one will be fed with some tools we keep for the occasion, and we have staff trained – and sized accordingly – to make sure he’ll be well fed. If you feel the need to, we have peoples who would be happy to teach you how to deal with a different-sized baby.”

* * *

Tristan was a nervous wreck. He had to wait in the normal-sized section of the hospital, waiting for his wife to give birth to their children without being allowed near them at any time of her travails it was nerve-wracking for the anxious man.

Not for the first time, he felt a pang of regret at marrying a Small. They were already so much out of his world that he sometimes felt more like a pet than an equal, even if Galadriel was extremely kind and considerate of him and his opinions. It didn’t help him feel better pacing in this lonely room however.

“Mister Martin?” asked a voice, as a Normal nurse opened the door. “You’re children have been delivered safely! If you could put their names down on those papers while we are preparing your wife? Then we’ll brought you to them.”

He simply nodded and took the leaves of paper and he started to look at them. They were pre-completed, with the size and weight of the babies. He knew all Smalls didn’t deserve such an ironic name but seeing newborns far taller and heavier than he was, he felt a pang of dread. How would they ever respect him as children? Let alone as teenager?

He felt as if he was starting down a road toward hell. Still, he completed the forms. The elder daughter he named Valeria, like his wife wanted, the boy he wrote down Arthur as he had convinced her to accept.

“Excuse me, you gave me a third form, for a Normal baby” he said, waving it at the nurse. “I think it’s for someone else’s baby” he added, chuckling weakly as if to try and wave away his worries. “I wouldn’t want to put a bad name here, you know?”

“No, no, it’s yours” replied the nurse, sounding somewhat tired. “Your wife gave birth to a third baby, a Normal like you and me.”

Tristan felt his eyes bulging out of their sockets. Galadriel had did what? It wasn’t possible! They had never, ever, considered that possibility. It was absolutely horrible, the young father felt responsible for bringing some poor little guy into this world in a family where he wouldn’t have much to look up for.

He had agreed to have children because he was convinced they wouldn’t have been Normals, and Galadriel wanted some so much… but now he felt that it had been a terrible mistake.

“What should I call him?” he asked the nurse, completely dismayed. “We never discussed such a thing! Can’t it wait until after I see my wife and the babies?”

“Sorry, but procedure demands the kid be named now” replied the woman, who seemed too tired to care about his predicament.

“Fuck” he swore softly, as he picked up a pen and wrote down a name; it’d have to do, and he suspected that his wife wouldn’t really care one way or another, even if she had some gripes with “unique” names, of course. “Here, the name’s Dragos” he said the nurse as he handed her down the papers, as he had wrote down the first popping in his head.

He hoped he wouldn’t be berated for giving such a strange name to their second son, but he felt the little boy would need it. A unique name would help him set apart from his sibling in a different way than his size would, and perhaps it’d help him forge a special link with his mother, even if Tristan was doubtful of that.

He knew he was an exception when it came to his wife, who had mostly contempt for Normals, as far as he could tell at least, since she never displayed any interest in any – save him of course. In fact, he doubted she ever had a Normal friend in all her life and wouldn’t have married one if he hadn’t been so smitten by her that he had courted her with more persistence than he had ever suspected to have,

* * *

Galadriel was looking at her three children. Valeria was suckling her tit greedily, drawing more milk than her two brothers combined. Arthur had started almost as strongly but he had turned out to be full a lot faster than his sister and no effort from her part had enticed him back just yet.

He seemed far more interested in the Normal nurse making his younger brother, whose name she couldn’t guess, drink from a feeding bottle which had been filled with but a drop of her milk, as far as she could tell.

He didn’t seem to be misshapen and in fact, in the nurse’s arms, he looked perfectly proportionate. Which made her jealous of that nurse. How dare she feed her baby like that, so easily when she’d struggle to do the same?

That she wouldn’t ever have been able to do that with her other two babies was little comfort for the mother, who felt a sudden urge to protect that little thing from the world. She’d have to make sure her bigger children wouldn’t hurt their little brother.

“Gal!” yelped Tristan, startling her and making Arthur cry a little, until her mother could convince him to get back to drinking, while Valeria didn’t even stop her suckling for one moment. “How are you?”

The Small mother looked at her husband. Not for the first time, she wondered how she had ended with such a handsome if little man for a lover. She didn’t really care about Normals but Tristan was different.

His short auburn hair, his grey eyes and his great laugh had mellowed her heart and she had been the one going after him more so than the other way around. That he’d never score as much money as she did was of no consequence for her then, and it still wasn’t now, even if he could tell he was worried about a lot of things recently.

“I’m fine honey” she replied softly, being more than thankful for the little wash the nurses had given her. “And as you can see the little ones are fine too.”

“Well, two of them at least” he darkly said, not having noticed the baby in the nurse’s arms apparently.

“The three of them” she said, pointing at the youngest of their three children. “By the way, what’s his name? The nurses told me you had to pick one to come here. Nothing too bad I hope. It better not be Aragorn or Boromir, I already told you I don’t want it or any Lord of the Rings names.”

“It’s Dragos” he replied almost meekly and while she huffed and rolled her eyes, she didn’t said anything – it wasn’t a LotR name, after all.

“What do we do now?” she asked him. “We’ll need you to go shopping for stuff his size. It’s a good thing Normals don’t require a lot of maintenance, right?”

“Yeah, I guess” he muttered and looked away, which worried Galadriel, since she knew her husband was somewhat prone to have mood swings and, more importantly, had some form of self-loathing for his kind she had never really understood.

Not that she respected the little things a lot, but she had to admit they had some fortitude, still going with their lives in a world where they were by far the bottom of the pecking order without apparently too much complains. And one of them had made her fall in love with him, in the end.

She wouldn’t have been to do that. Almost all Smalls wanted to achieve positions of power and prestige after all, and she wasn’t different, being an important lawyer in Gigantopia proper, but starting to branch out outside of the borders of the nation.

Other countries, where Normals were the crushing majority even after the cataclysms caused by the Great Growth Era – or any other name it had been given – were lagging behind the Old World in term of scientific advancement and knowledge that they were starting to try and forge bond with it, and it was exactly what she wanted, to make more money and accrue more power. Perhaps someday she’d even move to another country, where she would be seen as an absolute colossus.

“Hey, it’ll be okay, Tris” she told him, trying to lift his spirits. “You shouldn’t be so dejected. He won’t be taking much place at home and you’ll get to share with me the joy of feeding a baby” she chuckled.

“Yeah well… I’m not sure I’ll be a great father for him… or any of them...” he told her frankly, which surprised her.

Galadriel knew he hadn’t really wanted children and it was more the idea that they’d be Small and thus he wouldn’t really have much to do with their upbringing – at least that what he thought but she had other plans about that! – which had convinced him to give in.

Now, he seemed to almost regret it, and she’d need to work around that and make sure he understood that all was for the best. And she had a general idea about where to start, she realized with a grin.

“Come here”, she said, extending a hand to capture him and unceremoniously drop him between the two oldest newborns. “Can I have my third one?” she asked the nurse. “My husband will finish feeding him.”

“Gal” he started but he was interrupted by a loud burp from Valeria, who finally stopped drinking to look at the little thing next to her, and giggled innocently when she saw her father for the first time.

“See, she already loves you! And Arthur’s just too busy looking at his brother” she stated as the younger Small lifted a hand and tried to grab the nurse with her brother, who was approaching now, having already stopped to drink from her. “Careful sweetie” she gently chided him, bringing his arm back to her. “Dragos’ coming, don’t worry!”

The nurse approached as much as she could and gently dropped the baby on the palm of Gal’s hand, and the feeding bottle next to it. It seemed that Dragos was, proportionally speaking, as much of a drinker as his sister because he started to cry as soon as he couldn’t suck on it. And of course, Arthur did the same, which produced far more noise, enough to convince Valeria that something was happening and she couldn’t be left out, so she wailed with the other two.

“Well, I hope they’ll calm down fast” winced Tristan who picked Dragos with some difficulties and started to feed him again. “I’ll be deaf before long if they scream like that.”

“Well, you haven’t turned deaf yet and I’ve screamed louder a number of times” chuckled Galadriel, who let out a roaring laugh when her husband turned a bright shade of red and turned his back on her, mortified. “You’re just too cute not to tease Tristan” she said, caressing his back with one finger, as tenderly as she could.

“Yeah? Well you’d better not be unhappy with my choices for Dragos’ clothes and toys then!” he stated, but his wife could tell he was feeling a bit better at least.

“I’ll make no such promises” replied the giantess.

Chapter 2 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Don't know if anyone's truly reading it, but here's the new chapter ^^

It was released long ago on my patreon by the way !

Chapter 2

Tristan was absolutely exhausted. Not just because his work as a low-level clerk in a large firm left him drained usually, but also because of the arrival of three babies, which had put him at death’s door. Of course, he had been offered a generous paternity leave but he had refused it. Mainly because he knew it was the surest way to being fired relatively shortly after his return, as it had happened to other peoples in his position. And also because he didn’t want to spend too much time with the babies themselves, if he could avoid it.

It had already been five months and the routine was killing him ever more than he had expected. Usually, the babies woke up at different times at night, with Valeria being the first and obviously the loudest who screamed from the top of her lungs, demanding a new diaper or milk from Mommy. Naturally, she woke up Arthur who slept in the cradle next to her, and Dragos followed suit soon. Then once everyone was back to sleep, an hour or so of silence until Arthur did the same.

Surprisingly enough, it was the little Normal which was the less bothersome because he wasn’t able to wake up his siblings with his comparatively weaker screams, even if Valeria and Arthur let out monstrous wails when they were prevented to play with their little brother during the day. So when he walked through the Normal-sized door of the house he owned with Galadriel and he heard blissful silence, he was both elated and extremely surprised. Even more so when entering the living room, he beheld his wife waiting for him.

“What? Cat got your tongue?” she said, smirking at him.

She wasn’t naked, Galadriel was classier than that, but her lingerie was definitively leaving nothing to the imagination. Her pale skin was looking even paler with the black laces on. Her bra was definitively too small for her now that her babies were drinking from her breasts so much – at least the Small ones did, Dragos drank her milk in a feeding bottle and thus didn’t drink fresh milk, since getting some from his mother into the bottles wasn’t easy at all, because of the size difference.

“Well? You don’t like my new figure?” she said, sounding a little worried because of his silence.

“No! No, you’re looking great, better than ever even!” he blurted, finally shaken out of his stupor – and he was telling the truth. “It’s just that I, uh, didn’t expect… with the kids around and –”

‘They’re not home tonight” she chuckled, a huge grin plastered on her face.

“What? Why!?”

“Because you clearly needed some us time, babe” she replied seriously now, looking at him with a concerned look. “I love you Tristan and I know you’ve not been… too keen on having children. You did it for me, it’s the least I could do for you, to give you a day, once in a while, where it’s just the two of us.”

“I… whoa… Thanks” the Normal man replied, feeling far more happy and relieved that he had any right to be.

He knew he could be… difficult to live with. In fact, all his previous attempts at a life with someone had ended in abject failure, recriminations and even, once, threats of being physically assaulted if he ever approached the woman he had been with for almost two years. Then he had met Galadriel and his life had lit up, until she had wanted kids and wouldn’t take no for an answer. Usually, he loved that about her, that dominant personality which seemed to be a constant among Smalls but –

“Hey!”

“What, you were clearly being lost in thoughts, and I want none of it today. Your duty is to please your queen, my little man” growled playfully his wife, who had walked toward him and lifted him with such speed that he was a little disoriented.

“Then shouldn’t you put me, you know, near your toes or something? That’s usually where we start things.”

“True, but usually we don’t do that when you’re on the verge of some sort of burn-out Tris. So I think we’ll need to try something a little different today!”

Before he could answer, he was pressed into one of her bloated breasts and he got her idea loud and clear. A part of him found it distasteful. Their children – two of them anyway – drank her milk from here! But he had always been a breast-guy and Galadriel had always been well-endowed in that regard; pregnancy had only made her look even more impressive in that portion of her anatomy and the rest of her body seemed to have already settled back to its slim and sexy shape of old.

“Yeah, that’s for you now. My small little man” she cooed. “You need to drink up some of my sweet nectar; I’m so full today I could burst.”

He almost retorted that they had bought breast pumps for just such an occasion but she wouldn’t have taken it well, he suspected. Galadriel was a complex personality, but after almost five years together, he knew that this sort of humor didn’t work on her at all. So he tried to move the bra a little, even if he could tell she hadn’t positioned him well enough for him to suck on her nearby nipple – nearby being more than a meter away from his face. But before he could even pretend to free her tit from its confine, he felt her fingers shift on him.

“Gal, what are you –” he started but he was once more cut off by his wife, who effortlessly tore down his clothes.  “Hey! Stop that, I’ll need those tomorrow!”

His yelping, more because he frightened by what his boss would say if he didn’t saw him come in with the perfectly chosen attire he wanted his clerks to wear, was silence by one glare from his wife. He closed his mouth, gulped and let her reduce the prized thread, which had been priced at almost a month of salary to buy off, being shredded like some sort of cheap paper. Once more, he was reminded how strong Smalls were compared to Normals. His kind really was a pathetic breed.

“Oh, I know that look” she grumbled, as she gently rocked him. “Stop doing that baby, I love you, and you ought to remember I had a lot of suitors. I chose you out of everyone else, okay? Okay?”

“Yeah, okay” he said. “But, really, Galadriel… did you have to tore off my clothes?”

He whined, he knew it but he couldn’t help it. He had always been like that, as far as he could remember. But he had to admit that what she was saying was right. She had chosen him, in spite of his determinate courting of her, when she had always proclaimed to hate it. But Tristan loved to be dominated and sought out taller women, which, as nearly two meters tall, was quite difficult among Normals, who had developed such a fear of tall persons that they were basically shrinking more each generation!

“Because I wanted to?” she replied, grinning at him. “Because I knew if you kept them you wouldn’t call your asshole of a boss to tell him you want a parental leave effective immediately and because I could. Do you have a problem with that?”

“No” he admitted, squirming a little to better cradle next to her breast.

“Good. Now enough talking my little boy, I want your tongue and your teeth on my nipple five minutes ago.”

She finally positioned where he’d be able to do what he was told and removed one of her tit from her far too small bra. Immediately, he smelt her milk. Her nipple seemed a little sore, and he guessed it was only natural. Valeria drunk so much of Galadriel’s milk that he sometimes worried for Arthur. But it seemed it didn’t bother his wife too much since she almost shoved her nipple right into his face, forcing him to take as much as he could inside of his mouth – which was impossible of course.

“Oh yes, that’s what I’ve been missing for so long, you’ve been too distant for too long honey…” she sighed, caressing and rocking him, but not like she did with her two Small babies. “I need you Tristan. I really do. I need you with me… Please, make me feel powerful.”

He was more than happy to obey that order, of course. Being so dominated by his wife was absolutely what he loved most about their sex life. And he was obviously in need of some of it. As he sucked and nibbled at her nipple until a few drops of milk came out of it, he also started to sob. It was as if something which had been coiled inside of him was finally uncoiling itself and it made him feel both weak and also strangely happy, as if he wasn’t hiding something from himself and everyone anymore.

“Yes, that’s what you need to do honey. You can cry, it’s no problem. You’re my little man, it’s okay. I’ll beat up anyone who’ll make fun of you, you know it, right?”

* * *

Galadriel felt a strange relief seeing her husband cry. Not because she liked to hurt him – she could be rough in bed and she couldn’t wait her babies to be weaned so she could remind him about that – but because she knew her man. He was always too tightly wound and refused to admit it. His serious side had won her heart of course, but she always worried she’d lose him because of it. So helping him face it and let go of his worries was great.

Plus she got to shred his clothes. If she had been able to, she’d rather have shredded his manager. That guy was an absolute asshole and she was certain he was particularly petty on Tristan. She didn’t want to tell him but there had been a slew of allegations about his firm which was said to discriminate on Normals who married above their station. It seemed his boss just plain hated Growns in general, and he made her husband pay for it. Sadly, she lacked definitive proofs of it. Yet.

“That’s great honey” she whispered as his crying calmed down and he started to nibble and suck her nipple. “You’re great, you know that, my little man?”

She loved the way his body felt in her arms. He was such a lightweight compared to the two Small babies they had made together! It was almost as if he weighed nothing, which she had always known, but now she had a far better perspective about it. She felt more powerful than ever, more dominant and it drove her a little nut. That and sexual frustration. With the kids around, she couldn’t ravish him wherever and whenever she fancied it, like she had done before her pregnancy – and even during some of it!

“I know you’re afraid of losing your job, but my lawyer firm is growing and I’m in need of a clerk myself, and you happens to have all the qualities required for the job So if they fire you, I’ll hire you on the spot.”

“But that’d be nepotism!”

“Who said you could stop playing with my nipple?” she growled, glaring at him until he started pleasuring her again. “And yeah it’d be. So what? I’m a Small, my employees are all Normals, they won’t complain. I pay them handsomely, they’ll have had months to show their worth and earn increased salary while I’m at home with the kids. And you’re qualified. So it’s settled, basically.”

“But… I’m a low level clerk, I don’t think…”

“Stop devaluating yourself like that Tristan. You’re handsome, gentle and you always obey me when I want something. And I love you, so it’s settled. Since your current boss is a jerk who doesn’t appreciate you, your next one will be me. And get back to pleasuring me, you goofball!”

“O… okay” he replied meekly and did as he was told.

“Plus, you’ll allow me to relieve stress at work… and to live out some fantasies of mine. You’ll be my cute little secretary I think!”

In truth, it was a fantasy she had caressed a lot of time since she had created her firm. She was the only Small in here of course, since nobody had believed that it was worth the hassle. Most Smalls enjoyed lives of relative luxury compared to Normals by taking managerial duties, extremely well paid and allowing them to express their dominant tendencies without doing too much actual work.

Somehow, their employees were always far more productive than without them around, probably out of fear. But it had never appealed to Galadriel. She wanted power and respect, like all good Small did, forced to contend with far larger beings around them. But unlike most of her peers, she wanted to earn it through hard work, to prove to herself and the world that it could be done. So if she could work hard and have her little hubby at hand when she needed to excuse herself at work, it’d be a win-win situation.

“I’ll ravish you when I’ll need it” she said to him in a soft, lusty voice. “I’ll be great honey, I know you’ll make a great work most of the time, and when you won’t it’ll be because you’ll be making the best work you can do by pleasing me.”

She let one of her hand snake near her crotch but resisted the urge to touch herself. Today, she needed to take care of her man, to lift his spirit and make him accept the babies better. So far he was suckling a trickle of milk, not enough to release the pressure she felt building in her breasts but she managed to push back this feeling in the back of her mind. She brought back her hand up and put her fingers on his shoes.

“You won’t need those either” she decided and with practiced skill she simply tore them open with her nails and fingers without so much as scratching him. “Much better” she purred as he tensed a little. “Relax, it’ll feel even better for you soon, baby.”

She brought her fingers on his crotch and started to massage his dick. As always, she marveled at how small he was. She knew he said he was tall for a Normal, but that was simply a ridiculous idea. That he was a tad bigger than those other little peoples didn’t made him really tall, not in any sense of the word she cared about. She was tall for a Small but she knew that for Titans it meant nothing – Giants only being over half her size couldn’t really treat her like she could Normals.

The tip of her finger was larger than his cock and she knew that her sharp nails could have cut it off from him if she wanted to. In fact, she could have shredded him with her nails with almost no difficulty. But instead she could enjoy being careful and soft and yet so dominant. It was absolutely incredible. With a normal mate, another Small, it would always turn into a contest of strength and power of course. She could be rougher as a lover of course but she found that being with a Normal – her Normal – was better than that.

“Oh!” she suddenly gasped when her sensitive nipple suddenly sent a surge of pain and pleasure into her as a spray of milk flew out of her and almost drowned her husband. “Sorry, sorry” she laughed, not sorry at all.

“Gah, I’ve drank some of it!” he complained, which made her laugh even more. “It’s not funny, you know?”

“From my point of view it is” she smirked. “I hope you’re ready because it was just the beginning. Time to play with your favorite feet. Mine!”

“Oh God” groaned Tristan but Galadriel was carrying him toward their bed; they had one night without the kids, they’d make the best out of it.

“Oh Gal” she replied, amused. “And just so you know” she added, pointing at her nipple which was still releasing a stream of milk while the other was already starting to wet her bra, “you’ll be the one cleaning that up of course.”

He rolled his eyes and huffed by the Small knew she had him. He loved when she exerted that sort of control, so he’d be very, very pleased by what she had in mind. She still needed to be careful of course, she wasn’t used to playing with him anymore. But some scratches and more would be easy to forgive if she gave him what he wanted. She licked her teeth and looked at him until he squirmed.

“Oh yeah, it’ll be wild babe.”


Chapter 3 by Kurogane335

Chapter 3

“Mr. Briar? Master Briar would want to see you in her office.”

Tristan winced. Somehow, working with his wife made him regret the months he had spent with the kids. They were terrible and Dragos particularly seemed to have a death wish since, anytime he escaped his parent’s supervision he dashed for his enormous siblings who obviously were delighted to see him but also absolutely unable to control their strength and were thus liable to hurt, maim or even kill the little baby. Still, being an employee of his wife was somehow even worst for his nerves.

Not that his job as her secretary was worse than what he did before, far from it. Galadriel was a far better boss than any he ever had. She was efficient and demanded the same of her employees, but she always had a gentle word, made sure she listened to any problems they could have and generally fostered a great sense of community in her firm. Which surprised him because she was the only Small in here and he had been convinced that she generally didn’t held Normals in high esteem and wouldn’t care about them.

“Thanks Nancy, I’ll be going” he replied to his colleague, finishing his sandwich and getting up briskly.

As he went back into the office, he passed by the desks of the other Normals working here, almost all of them women. Those winked at him as they all knew why his wife had called her to her office. It had been a stressful morning. The few guys looked both annoyed, envious and amused and he felt himself turn bright red. Perhaps he should have told Galadriel that it was inappropriate but he knew she wouldn’t care. And also, he liked it, to be honest.

“I’m here Master briar” he said as he entered her office, using the title any self-respecting lawyer used in Gigantopia.

“Thank you Mister Briar. You can close the door.”

He did so and looked at her. She had a stern look as she perused over a large number of sheets and he gulped loudly, a little intimidated. Even after all those years living with her, he had never seen her at work, and he had to admit that the intensity with which she focused on her cases was frightening. It was almost physically present, like a sort of aura which made approaching or even talking to her a dangerous prospect for a Normal like him. But it never lasted.

“I told you already, you can relax when it’s just the two of us” she said to him, smiling and the severity left her face. “How can you help me deal with stress if you’re a bundle of anxiety, after all?”

“Well, it’s not my fault you’re so impressive when I walk here, all the time” he replied, chuckling weakly but it did bring a smile on her face.

“Oh? You find me impressive?”

“You know I do, Master Briar.”

“Hum, I like when you call me like that…”

Her mood was already changing to a more playful one. Tristan was getting used to it by now. Not only did he lived with her, they had established a sort of routine ever since he had started working here. If the morning was particularly stressing, because some clients were difficult or any other reason, he was to come in and help his wife release some steam during the lunch break. He was more than happy to oblige, most of the time, because it also helped him deal with stress.

“Do you want me to, uh… undress?” he asked her.

Sometimes, she loved to just tear his clothes off of him. She kept spares, nearly identical to what he wore for the day in her office, just for those moments. But today, she smiled and nodded. No destroyed clothes, he was relieved. Not that he didn’t like his wife displaying her strength and power over him, but it was getting old to have to bring them to the trash bin as discretely as possible – and not just because it was just an open secret at this point.

“Hey, a little slower… You know I enjoy the show” she commanded as he swiftly removed his vest. “It gets me in the mood.”

He did as he was told, slowly removing his shoe, then his shirt, revealing his torso. Truth been told, Tristan wasn’t too confident in his body. He wasn’t fat – to keep up with his wife he had to go to the gym several times a week and he was careful with what he ate of course – but he just couldn’t compare to the model body Galadriel had. He hadn’t any well-defined muscles and despite his size he knew he would always look tiny to his wife. Tiny and cute, and it seemed it was enough for her.

Her breathing was already quickening and he saw one of her hands descend toward her panty. She was really needing to have some release if she was already starting to touch herself, and it was confirmed by her other hand cupping one of her breasts and starting to fondle it. From his experience, Tristan suspected it wouldn’t be long for her to pick him up and uses him have sex with, as she saw fit.

“Fuck, you’re too damn sexy… If you weren’t already my man, I’d just rape you until you married me” she grumbled, her voice rumbling powerfully.

“You know, it’s uh, a little frightening when you say it like that?”

“Yeah, I do. But I love looking a little frightening to you love” she moaned as she removed her hand from her pussy with an obvious effort. “Now don’t move, I’ll pick you up!”

“So fast? Usually you likes to take your time more” he reminded her as she leant forward, her huge breasts almost spilling from her top, the buttons of her shirt seeming ready to burst at a moment’s notice.

“Hush you. I want to fuck you like a wild beast today.”

She wasn’t grinning as she said that and Tristan knew it was absolutely true. She would have her way with him wildly here and now. His dick hardened in a half-erect state and Galadriel noticed it, licking her lips, giving off her best impression of a lioness ready to jump on her prey. And indeed, she did just that as she caught him in one of her hand and lifted him so easily that he was – as always – surprised at how easily she was able to lift him off the ground; it truly reminded him about how Smalls weren’t just taller humans.

He was dropped a little roughly on a low drawer – for her that is. It was almost twelve meters tall, which meant that even standing on his feet his head would be a tad lower than the pussy of his wife. But of course, he hadn’t time to get up as she opened her pants and moved her panty just enough for her already glistening pussy to appear. She had shaved. Of course she had, she loved to do that, it was a way for her to show her dominance, she had told him once, and seeing it, as used as he was to this sight.

“You’d better remain still, you know I can’t really see you when we start to fuck like that, babe” she growled, as she took a step forward to position herself over him.

She was right of course, even if they rarely did that in a position like that. It was a little dangerous, they knew it but sometimes Galadriel needed to assert her power over him in such a way, it aroused her even more than anything he could do to her. Their size difference was such that she’d have needed to use him as a dildo to really feel that he was fucking her. But she never did that, it would have been demeaning for him, she had told him. Of course, grinding her pussy over him wasn’t for reason unknown to him.

Her pressure imposed on him when she lowered herself a little. Her pussy easily covered his whole torso, even more of it, and he could see her clitoris, like a large orange ripe for the taking. But she wouldn’t let him grab it already, he knew her too well. She started to move and grind herself on him, pushing the air out of his lungs even as he saw one of her hands descend on the top of the drawer, clutching it to offer her a better balance.

“Fuck yeah, I love it” she moaned as she increased her pace, her face hidden by the moving hills of her breasts. “It’s really a good thing that you never gave up on seducing me. No Small would feel so perfect under me like that Tristan! Tristan… Tristan!”

He couldn’t answer her yet, the pressure on him was simply too great. It was one of the reason they rarely did that, even if his wife loved mating with him while standing. If they miscalculated, she could very well cave in his whole torso, crushing it into a smear of blood. Even as a Normal living in the heart of Gigantopia, surrounded by tall beings like the Growns of all sizes and shape, Tristan was terrorized by this possibility. And of course, his fear heightened Galadriel’s pleasure.

* * *

It was the best. As she was grinding herself on her little husband, Galadriel was reminded of how powerful she was. A lot of Smalls harbored grudges and dissatisfaction at being looked down by the taller citizenry of Gigantopia. They took it out on Normals in a great number of ways. She even had done that when she was younger, spitting on Normal children or even peeing on their sandcastles and what not when she went to West-G. But it was truly a dumb way to deal with their resentment.

“Yes, I can’t even see you!” she moaned, looking down only to see the large prow of her bust.

She tilted her head backward and bit her lips as she truly started to feel her pleasure building up. As puny as he was, her husband’s body was great, able to endure her little bout of grinding if she was careful. And she was getting somewhat accustomed to the feel of his torso underneath her. She swore she could even know where she was grinding the most, be it his pectorals, his belly or even his chin when she truly approached his head. And she loved doing that.

“Oh yeah, I can feel you breathing on my clit honey. You help me tremendously when you do that…”

Not that he had much choice in this, she knew it. She was so sensible down there that she was almost able to feel the air she pushed out of him when she moved like that. She was probably imagining it of course, but it got her off real good doing that so she caught on that idea and didn’t let it go. She moved a little to better push on him without letting her weight shift too drastically on him. She clutched the top of her drawer a little more tightly and was reward by the sound of the wood starting to snap.

“Fuck” she groaned, lifting herself from her husband for a moment. “Fuck!”

Splinters had formed and pierced her skin as she had tightened her hand too harshly on the wooden structure. She wouldn’t be able to lean on her hand for the time being and she couldn’t afford the risk of flinching and flattening her husband all because she was now on edge and unable to get off like she wanted. It threatened to make her more frustrated than if she hadn’t tried to have some sex with her husband today. She was fuming, until she felt a little hand on her inner thigh.

“Do you want me to… to work on you? Or I could, uh, remove the shards from your hand, if you want to?”

“No honey… I can remove them myself and you’d be uncomfortable extending yourself to pleasure me. And if I got a little too stimulated and I’d fell on you...”

“Galadriel” he said sternly as her voice trailed off. “I’m your husband. I can help you, honey. It’s not a problem. It doesn’t bother me, even!”

She sighed. Sometimes he could be stubborn like that, as if he needed to prove something to her – and to him. She wasn’t too fond of this part of his personality, to be honest. He had gotten hurt once or twice because of it already and now that they had children she didn’t want that to happen again. None of the little ones would understand if their daddy went to the hospital just because he wanted to prove that he could keep up with his Small wife – which was impossible as far as she was concerned.

“Fine” she relented, taking a step back to see him as she told him what he’d be allowed to do. “You can remove the splinters. Try not to get some yourself. You’re naked and too tiny for me to remove yours, if they got stuck in inappropriate places…”

“They won’t. I mean, it won’t be that hard to avoid something like that happening to begin with and since I guess we won’t have more sexy time together right now, you could also give me back my clothes.”

“No, I want you naked for now” she replied, extending her hand toward him.

He sighed but he did as he was told and Galadriel took a good long look at her little man. He wasn’t one of those bodybuilders or great action flicks guys who had to appear shirtless at least once in each of their movies. But he looked far better in her opinion. As he approached her hand started removing the splinters, some longer than his own hand, very carefully she couldn’t help but moan a little.

“Really? I never knew you liked pain” he jabbed up, sounding a little amuse. “You should have told me before.”

“Please” she groaned, rolling her eyes. “It’s just that it’s super sexy having my little man doing something for me in the nude… I think I should have you wear only an apron at home from now on.”

“I’m sure the social services will love it when they’ll barge in because the kids are behaving inappropriately at kindergarten.”

“You’re supposed to help me relax right now” she whined a little, before biting her lips and cupping one of her breasts.

“Seems to me it’s working. Don’t go you losing your balance now, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah…”

Galadriel was a little frustrated, in spite of herself. She had really wanted to fuck her husband on that stupid drawer but it had turned out to be too fragile. A common frustration for Smalls who somehow ever got stuff tailed for “bigger Normals” when Giants and above had access to far sturdier materials. They only ever got the scraps – and that Normals basically were lower than them did very little to make the busty woman feel better about it, since she could have hurt badly her husband because of that stuff being inadequate.

“I know that frown. Stop worrying about what could have happened and enjoy the moment Gal’.”

“That’s you who says me? You’re always the most stressed out of us.”

“Not since I went working for you, I haven’t.”

She looked at her husband, a little surprised by how honest he sounded. As he truly been so mistreated in her previous work that having to satisfy his wife’s needs at the office was officially better than that? She felt a pang of anger. She’d need to deal with his former boss. Perhaps she’d not even use legal ways to do that. She moaned softly and closed her eyes as she imagined that she’d seek him out and take on him all the pain he had dished to her beloved little man.

“See? You’re clearly a masochist” grumbled Tristan as he removed another splinter from his wife’s hand.

“No? I can assure you, it’s not that.”


Chapter 4 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone ! I have back-log chapters for this story, so they'll be put out from time to time. I'll stop my patreon relatively soon (hopefully before May) because I'm not happy with my ability to deliver over there, so all future stories will be free. Also, i have a few I feel like posting here, so sorry for the inundation coming !

Chapter 4

It was surprising how fast a strange new normal could become a routine. Galadriel had expected her return to work to make for a difficult time for her babies but it turned out it hadn’t been the case at all. The babysitters she had hired, one for the Small-sized loves and one for the itty-bitty Normal’s one, did wonder and it had allowed her to resume her duty undaunted. In fact, with the addition of her husband, she had never been that productive and she had finished the first year after her return to work a lot wealthier than before.

She suspected that the fact she had stayed in touch with her employees and their work during her almost year-long leave, thanks to the generous social security of Gigantopia, had played a significant part in her success-story, but she prided herself in her hard-work nonetheless. Now, she was almost as happy to leave home for work than to return to see her little marvels who always seemed incredibly joyous when their mommy and daddy went home, even if the two adults were often disheveled after their trip home – courtesy of one secluded and dark alleyway where Galadriel now had the habit to fuck her husband against a wall.

As usual, Tristan went to speak with the mousey little girl who babysat Dragos while she got to talk a little with Katiba, the Small bombshell who had agreed to take care of her little ones in exchange of unusual payments. She had accepted to take a lot less than she bought to have to take care of Valeria and Arthur in exchange of a help for her studies. Considering her looks – she was chubby but with such crazy curves she could have been a super-busty model on Instagram – Galadriel considered it a fair prize.

“How was your day?” she asked the tanned brunette, who could – and shouldn’t have to – hide her Arab origins.

“Largely uneventful. Estelle had a little trouble preventing Dragos from rushing to his siblings whenever we left them alone, but I think the little ones are starting to understand that he isn’t a toy and they are more careful around him.”

“Well, that is expected, they are almost two, after all!” laughed Galadriel, waving her almost white hair around as she looked down on the smaller Small – Katiba stood at a measly 18 meters tall. “Anything else?”

“Uh… Not really” fidgeted the younger Small, looking away. “At least nothing concerning the children…” she added under the scrutiny of her part-time employer.

“So it’s about the mousey girl?” grinned Galadriel.

The more experienced woman had known for a long time that Katiba had a crush on her co-worker here, but she didn’t seem to know how to act on it. That the Normal girl didn’t really seemed attracted to her, possibly because she was too frightened by the incredible body of the Small bombshell, or perhaps because she wasn’t into girls. But from Galadriel point of view, the sexual orientation of Normals wasn’t really of importance when pursued by a Grown’s attraction.

“Yeah…” mumbled Katiba, her skin darkening as she fidgeted a little. “She’s just… I love her body type, so thin and frail and, urgh, it’s really starting to affect my conduct here and I don’t like it, but I don’t know how to deal with it.”

“Be assertive” stated Galadriel, who appreciated the honesty of the girl tremendously. “If she feels like playing hard to catch, remember that in the end, they love being dominated, our little cousins. And you have considerable assets to ease her into a relationship with you” she continued, pointing at breasts which dwarfed her own, even when she had seven meters on the other Small. “But don’t be too rough, okay? It wouldn’t do to become a bully, she’d hate it and perhaps even file a complain about you, which would hinder your future career, got it?”

“So I can assault her but I can’t assault her?” asked Katiba, clearly confused.

“No. You can lift her and press her against your chest as you explain your feelings to her, and if she reacts accordingly, you can go further than that. If she doesn’t, you’ll have to put her back on the ground and say that you’re sorry but really couldn’t contain yourself any longer. Do you think you can do that?”

“It’ll be worth a try!” beamed the smaller Small, as she rushed away. “Thanks Miss Briar.”

“Mistress Briar” laughed Galadriel, who felt that the mousey Normal girl, whose name she had never bothered remembering, was in for quite an evening, if she knew what was good for her – Katiba’s breasts were massive enough that the other babysitter could disappear thrice over in their chasm.

“Who, I don’t know what you said to her, but our younger sitter sure was in a hurry” suddenly said Tristan, carrying a giggling and excited Dragos. “What did you say to her?”

“What she desperately needed to hear” replied Galadriel with a mysterious smile.

“Mommy!” suddenly blurted Dragos, surprising both her parents.

The Small woman crouched and extended her hands toward her littlest baby, who was giggling and calling her. It wasn’t the first word he spoke, he had said Daddy before, to her lasting resentment, she had to admit, but it was the first time he called her out like that and there was no way she wouldn’t immediately answer him. Tristan shook his head and grinned as he deposited the little baby in her upturned palms and watched her lift them to her face.

“Hello there Dragos, Mommy’s here” she cooed, eliciting another bout of laughter from her baby.

She approached her nose from her son, who didn’t seem that impressed by it, even when he was far smaller than it! She let out a burst of wind through her nostril, which made him fall on his back, to his delight. Galadriel herself felt incredibly joyous. All her children were great to have around, but none was as sunny as her youngest. It was almost as if he was compensating his small size with a lot of laughter. Arthur was more of a crybaby and Valeria more dominant, but Dragos was definitively the happiest.

It surprised her continuously, because his father often seemed sour and depressive – at least before he started working for her, now he was a lot happier and was clearly getting in touch with his kids more. As if on cue, two loud series of footsteps were heard in the corridor and in barged the older kids. Arthur noticed his father who was in his path and managed to wobble away from him but Valeria didn’t. Mercifully, Tristan had good reflexes and was able to jump to safety.

“Hey! What did I say about running in the house!” he bellowed, his face a mixture of fear and anger.

“Daddy!”

Clearly, Valeria had a hard time understanding how – or perhaps why – her father could be angry about anything. With a very possessive huff, she lifted him and hugged him. Galadriel winced when she heard the air being pressed out of his lungs in a wheeze but it seemed their daughter was starting to get a handle on how to not crush things, which was great, since she released her father enough to let him breathe.

“Hey! I want Daddy!” whined Arthur, but he didn’t dare to go and fight with her sister.

In the last two years, it had become clear that Valeria would probably tower over him at least up until puberty, and probably even beyond – unlike Normal boys who seemed to grow a lot more once they reached their teenage years compared to their female counterpart, Growns had a steadier growth, and rarely – if ever – saw an upset once the three years mark had been passed. Galadriel had always been taller at her age than her older brother had been and it had never changed over the year.

“Mommy, that not fair!” cried Arthur, pointing at his sister holding her father.

“That is not fair, Arthur” she gently corrected him, making sure her smallest boy was secure in the palm of her left hand before she extended the other to ruffle the hair of his brother. “And just wait, I’m sure Daddy will love being cuddled by you once Valeria will have gently put him on the ground, right dear?”

“You shouldn’t let them get their way like that, it won’t be beneficial in the long run” grumbled Tristan, wiggling s best he could to look at her. “They need to learn not to run in the house like that. What if it had been Dragos and not me? Or if I hadn’t bee fast enough.”

As much as she loathed admitting it, her little hubby was right. She was used to being a Small surrounded by Normals now, so she had learnt to pay a modicum of attention to what was going on near her feet – which wasn’t exactly easy because of how large her breasts were. She boasted to never have maimed a Normal and it was true but she had had her fair share of bumps and had sent more than one of the little people flying as she walked too briskly when she was younger.

“Daddy’s right” she said to her two adorable big babies. “You need to be careful with what you’re doing in the house my angels. What if it had been… Esther…”

“Estelle” corrected her husband and even without focusing on him Galadriel could hear his eyes rolling.

“Estelle? You could have hurt real bad and then nobody would have been here to take care of Dragos during the day. I know you’ll be going to the kindergarten in a few months but for now it’s necessary you be careful, okay?”

“I can care of meself” stated the little boy in her left hand, who puffed and looked very much displeased by the idea he needed someone to look over him.

“Can’t” said Arthur with a grin. “You can’t play with the toys!”

“I can play with my toys!” yelled Dragos, who wobbled toward the edge of her hand until she made him fall on his back.

“No walking in mommy’s hand!” she growled at him. “And you Arthur, stop mocking your brother, or I’ll have to put you in the corner of shame! And put Daddy down, Valeria, or you’ll all go to the corner”

Her daughter defied her gaze for a moment but she relented and put Tristan down gently. Arthur fidgeted a little but said nothing and looked away, not wanting to be punished – he was more than a little accustomed to the shame corner after all. As for Dragos he sat on her hand and crossed his little arms, pouting in the most adorable way. It was extremely hard to not laugh at that, but she did her best.

“Okay kids, time to get your goûter!” suddenly boomed Tristan, clapping his hands together and eliciting three very loud cries of joy. “And no running!” he added as the two Small kids darted toward the main room.

“Mommy, I want to go too!” called Dragos and, regretfully, Galadriel put back her hand on the ground and tilted it until her boy could slide on it, get on all four and then up clambered toward his siblings.

“They’re growing up so fast” she sighed.

“Come on, they aren’t even two yet!”

“Laugh if you want but it’s how I feel” she grumbled at her husband’s hilarity. “So, was everything great with Dragos’ babysitter?”

“Yeah, all went well. She told me he’s the kindest baby she ever had to watch over. But she’s a little worried about Katiba.”

“Oh?  Why?”

“She told me she looks at her funny and she’s a little afraid she doesn’t like Normals” he revealed, sounding worried himself.

“Oh! Then I can assure you it’s nothing of the sort.”

Galadriel didn’t feel like betraying the feelings of another Small, even with her husband. As the tiniest of the Growns, they had to have a sort of code, a solidarity that no one could take from them. At least that was how she felt and how she intended to teach her two Small babies. Not that she wanted them to hide anything important to their father or their brother, Heavens no! But some things were better discussed between Smalls first, that was all.

“Absolutely not. Now if you’d be so kind as to go and see that the kids don’t mess up with the sofa while I’ll prepare their collation, you’ll be awesome” she lied to him expertly.

“Sure…. But don’t forget mine. My boss’s leaving me famished at work!” he winked.

“Oh the bastard” she laughed her ass out as she got up, towering over her little husband who was scampering toward the room where they could hear the start of another argument between the siblings.

Before going to the kitchen however, Galadriel looked out of the front window. As expected she noticed Katiba, who was turning a little to look at the house just as this very moment. Her cheeks were red and her eyes shone with such pleasure that the older woman was certain she had managed to approach the mousey Normal. What was her name again? Marina? Not that it did matter. But just as the babysitter turned around, Galadriel’s eyes bulged. She was almost certain she had seen a hand appear against the soft thread of her shirt above her cleavage.

“Shit. Sometimes I really wish I was their size. Those tits looks super comfortable.”

“You said something?” asked her husband, who had barely been able to hear her mumble.

“Nope, nothing!”

 

Chapter 5 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the super long delay !

I kept hitting a wall when it came to writing anything and I didn't want to update the stories I have going until I could finish at least one of them.

I sort of did it with this one, even if I'm not fully satisfied yet.

But I think I should aim to complete this one, focus on Dark Side and M/m for now. And after that, well, we'll see I guess ?

Chapter 5

“Are you sure you’ll be fine? I can introduce you to new parents if you want to” said Galadriel as she looked at Katiba.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine! You’ve been nothing but supportive and Estelle’s too” replied the Small babysitter, who grinned at her lover who, for now, was at their feet – both the two taller women knew it was only a matter of seconds before she’d be nested where Katiba preferred her – between her huge mounds. “I’ve gotten work offers in another branch, and I think I’ll take them – Estelle will work with some Normal babies of course, she doesn’t want to stop doing what she does best.”

Galadriel smiled, a little condescendingly, to the Normal woman who fidgeted a little. She didn’t like being alone with her lover and their now ex-employer, it was obvious. Galadriel had dropped the kids at their first day of kindergarten – the big ones that is, Dragos had been brought to another, nearby one, by her father, since mixed facilities weren’t exactly recommended at that age and Galadriel didn’t trust the other kids and staff enough to let her smaller one without her supervision with unknown kids.

In any case, she had taken a day off, while her husband had accepted her suggestions that he show to work, so people there would now he truly worked a lot – after all, he did, but she had heard some grumbling, because he was never there when the boss wasn’t and all. That way, he’d accrue good will from his co-workers, and Galadriel would get to live out a fantasy and she and Katiba shared – Estelle probably didn’t, but frankly, she was so mousey and subdued by her big lover that it truly didn’t matter one bit for the older Small, who was already getting a little aroused.

“Oh, I’m sure she can do other things incredibly well” grinned Galadriel, with a glint in her eyes Katiba understood perfectly.

“Oh yes. Her little tongue is incredible when it comes to pleasuring me” said the younger Small, with a but a tinge of red on her cheeks.

“Katiba!” yelped Estelle, the first time Galadriel heard her speak louder than a soft whisper – at least for Small ears.

“It’s Mistress when I’m in the mood, my little pet” chuckled her taller lover, even if the red on her cheeks was now more evident.

Galadriel couldn’t help but chuckle. She had to admit Estelle was absolutely charming with her mouth opening and closing and her face red as a tomato. She looked at her straight in the eye and then brought Katiba to her and started to fondle her huge rack. She was well-endowed herself – more than that even, but she had to admit she was kind of jealous of the former babysitter. Her jugs were even heavier than hers, and they seemed to be able to defy gravity with even greater ease in spite of that!

Galadriel had no intention of actually having an affair with Katiba, of course. It’d have broken her poor Tristant’s heart! But she had heard the woes of her babysitter, who said that her Normal lover was at time far too willful and independent, requiring of her more time to decide if they’d truly get to live together of what, a situation Katiba had deemed to be tantamount to torture. She had confessed to the older Grown that she almost wanted to just kidnap Estelle, since it had basically been what she had done to get with her anyway.

The silver-haired Small had convinced otherwise. A relationship built on that much power-imbalance wouldn’t work in the long term. Better to entice the mousey little thing to be more honest with herself and admit that if she didn’t live with her far taller girlfriend, she wouldn’t be able to know what she’d do, and with whom. After all, if they both wanted someone else to spice things up, it was one thing; and quite another to discover your far more powerful girlfriend had an affair and could turn sour on you!

“Hey, what are you doing!” yelped Estelle, who was extremely red for a moment before becoming extremely pale. “Katiba… you…”

“What we are doing is having a good time, little one” explained Galadriel with a confident tone, as her hands still explored the mighty rack they were one, caressing it softly. “We Smalls can get so lonely at times… we love company you know?”

“Yeah, we do” replied Katiba, grinning now as she put her hands on the older woman’s hips and dragged her forward a little. “You know how horny I can get at times, right love?” she added, glancing at the smaller woman, who seemed unable to speak now.

The two Smalls realized that they needed to push things a tad further. Galadriel’s pushed her motherly and taller body into the smaller but firmer curves of Katiba, her hands leaving her breasts to slowly descend toward her rear, as the other woman’s own did the reverse, ascending her body to nest on her tits. She hadn’t ever wanted a Small lover since she had been with Tristan, but in that moment, a part of her had to admit that being with someone able to touch her like that was good. But not as good as a Normal working fervently to please his lover – or her, in that case.

It was still a dangerous game, one she wasn’t used to, at that. Galadriel had had several lovers over the years, of course; most Smalls who were as sexy as she was had. And while Tristan had more than quenched her thirst for love and sex, proving himself quite adept in bed, she had to admit her wildest rodeos had been with other Smalls. It was thus possible she’d get too stimulated and really start to want sex with Katiba – and the younger woman was even more in danger of that. Of course, Estelle could also be too shocked and dart away!

It seemed she was shocked indeed, but she was frozen solid, unable to look away from either of the far taller women. It wasn’t good thought Galadriel, but before she could do anything, the little thing dashed toward Katiba’s tree trunk sized legs and clutched to one. She didn’t say anything, but she nudged against it, her slim body utterly dwarfed by the muscular pillars she was against. The two Smalls looked at each other and grinned – everything was coming together now they could break up a little and Estelle would gently follow her lover’s wished, clearly. But then Katiba lost it a little.

She started to really let her hands on Galadriel’s backside, her fingers now snaking their way into the hem of the older woman’s jeans she had chosen to wear today. The white-haired woman gasped and looked at the brunette, who looked both a little ashamed and extremely aroused. She needed to put a stop to it right now, or things would spiral out of her control real fast. But she felt so damn good doing that… perhaps she could wait just a tad longer? Then she remembered Tristan and managed to gently but firmly pushed back the other Small, who looked contrite after a moment.

“Sorry ma’am” she said, her cheeks red in spite of her beautiful natural tan.

“No worry, I know it can be… hard sometimes” chuckled Galadriel, but she did take another step back, just to be safe. “Why don’t you show Estelle that you mean it when you say you want her here? You can use the guest room if you want to.”

“Really? I… wow, yeah, I’d love that, Ma’am!” blurted Katiba, who became even redder until she looked down at her lover and grinned at the confused look the Normal now had on her face. “Are you ready, love?”

“Ready for what?” gasped the little woman as Katiba leant down and picked her up in her hands.

“Oh, you’ll see soon enough then.”

Galadriel shook her head as she looked at them going to the guest room. To be young again, and so in love sex was the only way to express it. She had known it, especially with her husband, surprisingly. She hadn’t expected him to be so good with her pussy, for instance. He had driven her mad with lust and pleasure when he did his magic down there. The first time he had done that to her, she had realized she had struck gold and nothing could have made her part ways with him – or so she thought at the time, if he had only be skilled in the bedroom they’d probably have broken up long ago.

“Oooh fuck yes!” she heard Katiba screaming up there and she shook her head, amused – she had done the very same thing so many times when she had been but just a bit younger; she wished them the best, even as she started to finger herself, sitting on the couch and closing her eyes – she’d jump on her husband when he’d get home.

* * *

Tristan was exhausted. Not only dropping Dragos at school had been taxing – the little boy didn’t understood why he had to be parted from his siblings and he cried a lot when his dad had left him in the capable hands of the teachers. He had been assured he’d get happy really fast, but he couldn’t help but doubt it. It was a good thing he hadn’t had to drop Valeria and Arthur off. It’d probably have been harder to drop them off if they wanted to cling to him, and perhaps he’d had gotten really hard. It was surprising how strong they already were at barely three!

Then the day had been exhausting at work. It seemed all their clients knew when his wife took a day off and called precisely at that moment! Thankfully, when he had went to pick up his boy, he had been rewarded by a scream and a lot of joy. He had taken the time to ask the teachers how the day had been and he was happy to learn that Dragos had made fast friends. It’d probably mean he’d be happier the next day when he’d left him alone. Then, they had gotten home, with him listening to his son’s strange explanations of his day at school.

There, they had met with Galadriel. She looked somewhat… strange, in Tristan’s eyes, but he couldn’t really tell why. A glint in her eyes perhaps. In any case, she had picked up the bigger ones and the three kids started to laugh and recount their day in a way only little children could do. The young man had to admit there was something incredibly cute listening to them like that. He was truly starting to come around with the fact he was a father of three three years old children. It had taken him time but he’d part with them for nothing in this whole world now.

He had expected to relax a little, but as soon as they had dropped the kid before the TV, so they could watch a few of the shows they so enjoyed, Tristan found himself clutched by his wife’s enormous hands as she briskly brought him to the nearby room – close enough that they’d intervene quickly if something happened with the kids, far enough for whatever she had in mind, and the Normal man suspected it had a lot to do with him pleasuring her. Not that he minded, he realized, a little surprised perhaps.

He also needed the relief, and so he started kissing her fingers. Galadriel chuckled, surprised. It was rare that he was so eager to please her like that when they weren’t in their room – especially since they had had the kids. But right here and now, he needed it, so he took it, as best he could. He expected to be put to work on her pussy, but it seemed his wife had enough restrain to not start being pleasured down there with the children in the next room, and instead revealed one of her pink nipples.

“I really need it love” she just said, in a whisper and he knew what he had to do.

He pressed his hands on the side of her nipple and started massaging it. It was one of his secrets, the way he managed to please someone so much more massive than he was. He never just used his hands or his mouth or even his feet. No, he made use of his whole body, to make sure she’d be stimulated properly. Galadriel’s nipple were sensitive, so it helped, but he knew he couldn’t just rely on his tongue and some nibbling at the top. He needed to massage pleasure out of her at the same time for it to work.

“Oh yeah” she sighed. “I hope the kids will be calm, because I want you to pleasure me like that for a long, long time today…” she whispered, as she caressed his back.

Chapter 6 by Kurogane335

Chapter 6

Tristan fidgeted in his seat. He would have liked to not be here today. Sadly, Galadriel would never be able to fit into a Normal sized room, in a Normal sized building, serving as a kindergarten for Normal sized kids. That was why he found himself seating in his chair, waiting for the dreaded three-monthly encounter with the staff, to make sure everything was okay. Usually, it was a bad time because Dragos seemed to have a lot of difficulties understanding the reactions of his peers.

He was by no means violent or anything on purpose, but he was taller than most children his age – just like he had been remembered Tristan, and it came with a whole army of problems. It meant he played rougher than most because he was stronger and it made him somewhat feared, something he didn’t liked much, as he had told him once, pouting. And the fact that his siblings were Smalls didn’t help in that matter: what was almost not registered by tem when they played together (but supervised) was too much for most Normals his age.

He was a gentle kid, but it seemed to Tristant that his smallest – normalish?- son would always have problems fitting among his fellow Normals. It made him nervous and worried, reopening old wounds from his past. He had been too tall for most girls his age, always, and his little boy seemed to be a tad taller that he himself had been, which unnerved him. He closed his eyes and leant backward, trying to focus on something else than the kid, for a few minutes – and his wife’s opulent bosom sprang in his mind.

“Mister Briar?” called a voice, startling him.

“Yes, I’m here!” he replied as he almost jumped up.

As he did so, he towered over the fifty-something woman who was basically the head honcho of this kindergarten. She seemed a little startled, once again and he did his best to not wince. Even after several years, she didn’t seem to really be able to countenance his size. It was truly something puzzling for foreigners, who seemed to have a hard time understanding how casual Gigantopians could be around Growns but nervous over taller than average Normals – but it was precisely the fact that they lived in the shadows of behemoths that any deviation from the norm unnerved them.

He blinked and tried to ignore his misgivings – he had a slight distaste of those Normals who reacted as if he was a freak because he was taller. That or, as he had discovered during his teenager years, he was plain old “ugly” for girls who sought out smaller and less muscular mates, for fear of taller ones carrying too much of a Grown’s DNA or something equally dumb. Nobody had ever proved that a woman could be hurt by giving birth to a Grown taller than she was but it was a common fear among Normals at least.

“Mister Briar, I’m really thankful that you could come again – even if I think Dragos’ mother would need to hear what I have to say, since both your participation will be required.”

“I’m sorry, what?” asked Tristan as he had barely entered the principal’s office and she was already going on and on, nervously.

“Hum, well, it’s a tradition that when our kids leave the kindergarten to go to Middle-School that the families all share an evening at the end of the school year – which is in two months as you probably know.

“Uh, yes but… as I’ve told you when we enrolled Dragos here, my wife is a Small and…”

“Wait, a Small or small?” she asked, her brow furrowing and her face losing some colors.

“A Small. But why…”

Dragos stopped talking as he saw the woman go out of her chair as if she had spring for legs and rushed for a nearby closet, filled to the brim with files and other papers. It seemed she knew her way around it just as well as he now did his wife’s office at work, because in less than a second, she had fished one, looked at it and just as Tristan expected her to grumble or fumble or even just apologize she let out one of the foulest collection of words he had ever heard.

“Is everything okay?” he asked her tentatively.

“Well… yes and no” sighed the principal, sitting back at her chair and handing him the file. “As you can see, that paper wasn’t filled properly and we didn’t pay it attention at the time – and it can come and bite you – and us – in the ass now. Forgive my crude language.”

Tristan tried to see where the problem was, but he couldn’t really tell. Until the older Normal showed him, that is. When he noticed, he was the one swearing loudly and bleaching. The rest of the meet up was largely uneventful and he was glad to learn that Dragos was displaying a better understanding of his own strength and how to behave around Normals his age, but his mind was too preoccupied by what he’d say to his wife when he’d got home.

 

* * *

“Do you think you could have someone taking care of Valeria and Arthur the 22th of June?” he directly asked her when he got home to a loving wife cooking dinner while keeping an eye on their three children. “Perhaps your mother?”

“She’d adore that, but you know she can be a little… rough with Dragos” replied Galadriel, focused on her cooking more than anything.

She looked stunning, now more than ever. The years had been kinder to her than to him, at least Tristan felt that way. Her pregnancy had been followed by some gain in pounds – or tons, really – but almost all of those had went to her ass and her breasts, transforming her already curvy figure into one of raw sexuality. Even the relaxed clothes she wore at home did precious little to hide how sexy she was. And it wasn’t just fat, she was exercising a lot since a few months and it showed.

“That’s the thing, Dragos wouldn’t stay with her” her said finally, wincing as the beautiful motion of her cheeks dancing as she cocked came to an abrupt halt. “I’ll be needed at his school. And so will you.”

“What?”

A single word, but Tristan winced nonetheless. He looked up and up, as his wife turned on her heels. Her face was cold and expressionless but he could already see anger in her eyes. He almost wanted to let his eyes wander on her impressive bosom but he knew better than to delay by giving in to temptation. The sooner he’d tell the truth, the better it’d be. It wasn’t easy to do that however and he hoped she wouldn’t get to angry at him for what could only be his mistake.

“I had a meeting with the principal of the kindergarten this evening.”

“I know” she said, squinting. “What does it has to do with me?”

“Well, it turns out that I… I made a mistake filing the inscription paper, all those years ago. You see, I was certain I had indicated you were a Small but it turned out I mistakenly crossed the Normal one for you too…”

“So what?” she asked, sounding perhaps a tad worried now.

“Well, the school organize an event at the end of the last year and… well, they refuse to put in a good word for children whose parents haven’t shown a… sufficient dedication to their school years because they say they’ll, uh, fail later anyway.”

There was a loud snap followed by an equally loud sound when half of the wooden spoon Galadriel had been using fell to the ground. That thing was larger than Tristan’s torso, and his wife had broken it without even thinking, just because she was getting angry. Usually he loved her displays of strength and power. When she lifted him as if he weighed nothing to nestle him between her mounds, it was truly a sexually charged display. But right now, she was livid with anger.

“Are they telling me I’m not dedicated to my son’s future? The little bitch… I should –”

“Mom! Is everything alright?” suddenly asked Valeria, barging in, looking rather serious for a twelve or so meters 7 years old already.

“Yes, everything’s fine sweetie” said Tristan, attracting his daughter’s attention, and earning a huge smile as a reward.

“Daddy!” she screamed as she rushed toward him, lifted him from the ground and hugged him – perhaps a little too tightly. “Can I show you what I did today?”

“Wait a minute young girl” said her mother, but Tristan could hear that her anger was dissipating as fast as it had appeared. “Your Daddy was telling me something important. You’ll be able to show him what you did in a few, okay?”

“But…”

“No but Valeria. He’ll be with you kids in a moment, I swear. And now” she continued once her daughter had dropped him on the ground and left the room. “What do the little idiots want out of me?”

“They want to you to spend an evening with all the parents basically. They have an open space for kids to play with and all, so they said you could probably stay there and all” explained Tristan. “I think it’d be enough – at least the principal told me it’d be enough.”

Galadriel groaned but Tristan knew it was already a closed deal. She wouldn’t put their son’s future in danger just because the idea of standing like a huge attraction in an open space while most parents may have been inside – for fear of her more than anything else – was unappealing to her. Still, her husband knew better than to think he’d get out of it scot free. And indeed, when she crouched to pick up the broken wooden spoon, she also lifted him effortlessly to the counter.

“So, I hope you know you need to be punished for your mistake?”

“Need is not the word I’d have used” he replied, half-smiling – he could tell she was more playful than really angry now.

“Oh yes is the right word” she corrected him with a grin. “You’ll force me to get in the open surrounded by Normals who will be gawking at me when my figure hasn’t recovered from my pregnancy all those years ago. I’ll be offered to their perverted eyes!”

“Well, you’d certainly give a heart attack to most of those women” he laughed. “Most of them seems to believe I am single you know?”

“Humpf, I’m sure you did nothing to dispel that misconception, so you doubly deserve your punishment” she grumbled, amused in spite of herself.

Tristan had no time to consider what it’d be. She simply moved her torso a little, let her zeppelin-like tits smash into him and push him on his back, feeling a little sore already. And then, she comfortably nestled one of her tit on him. It was a good thing it was so large, in the end, because most of its weight wasn’t put on him but the counter. And he knew she was in an uncomfortable position anyway so he didn’t risk too much. But still, tons of flesh pressing on you had a terrifying quality that even experience couldn’t dull.

He knew his wife was in truth extremely careful with that. When they had started dating, she had been less and he had ended with a broken leg and several fractured ribs. She had been horrified and she had wanted to break up their relationship. It had taken a lot of effort from him to convince her that it was okay and that he had expected that sort of things to happen from time to time. As long as she wasn’t maliciously hurting him, Tristan was okay with the risk of getting badly injured.

At this point of their relationship he knew his punishment wouldn’t last for much longer. Breathing was getting hard and he felt his joints groaning as he tried to move – if he remained still she usually remained on top of him for a while longer. And it felt better to struggle anyway, if only because it could produce some great moans out of her from time to time, when he grazed a sensitive location on that large mound of flesh. And indeed, as it became really hard to breathe, he was released.

“Tsk tsk, you look so disheveled… the kids will wonder what has happened!” she grinned at him.

“Whose fault is that?” he chuckled.

“Yours for making such a ridiculous mistake in the first place years ago.”

He lifted his hands, conceding defeat. It was only the signal of more kinkiness to come that evening he suspected.

Chapter 7 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Two more chapters to go after this one !

Chapter 7

She was doing her best to ignore all the side glances and even the few morons gawking at her, but it was easier said than done for Galadriel. She was glad her husband had talked her out of wearing a skirt, or even a dress. She did suspect that more than a few of them would have tried to sneak a peek at her panty otherwise. And as Tristan had eloquently put it, a dress would be easy to sneak into undetected and she’d be blamed if she ever ended trampling unknowingly a pervert…

Knowing all of this did precious little to make the whole ordeal easier to deal with. Kids and parents gave her a wide berth but even then, she towered over the school’s building! And of course, even in the open space where kids used to play, she was kind of stuck in one place, as moving would mean forcing the throng of parents around to gather their brats and move them out of the way. Even shifting her weight around earned her more than a few worried looks from the gnats…

“… and as you know, we pride ourselves in the importance of a well chosen future for the kids in our fine establishment…” droned the principal or whatever was her title, since Galadriel couldn’t be bothered to remember it.

She slapped in her hands on cues when the rest of the crowd did and she managed to hide both her boredom and disdain from an academic body which had to have two parents gathered with their kids during a whole evening before they even agreed to try and help the children get to a good Middle School. It seemed pathetic in her eyes and she’d have loved to have a word with whoever had designed this scheme. But sadly, she doubted that even of her feet would have fit into the office of the woman in charge of the school, let alone the rest of her body.

She was happy her husband was here, with Dragos of course. Her boy seemed awfully quiet and she wondered how Tristan managed to keep his that cool. Perhaps he had spiked her lunch with something to keep him subdued? He wasn’t the most demonstrative kid at home but she had expected him to not be able to stay still for however how long the discourse of the day was supposed to last. Then again, even the other kids seemed cowed, perhaps because of her presence, realized Galadriel.

She blushed, feeling surprisingly embarrassed by that idea. It was one of the reasons which made it hard for her to deal with peoples not of her size – she never fit. Among Smalls she was tall, but it didn’t really pose a problem of course. But with Normals she looked ginormous, and among Giants she was but a midget… and Titans and Gigantics were simply so much out of her league that she tried her best to avoid them as much as possible – even if Tristan had once slyly reminded her that the size difference between here and a Titan was slightly smaller than between her and him.

As it was, Galadriel felt as if every second of every minute was an hour unto itself. It was absolutely infuriating and she would have down something already, perhaps simply leaving the space by walking over the two stories high buildings, if it hadn’t endangered her smallest baby’s chances to get into a great school. She had to put up a brave show now, because it’d already be hard enough for him to find a fulfilling job later on, what with most managerial position being held by Smalls like his mom and all.

She allowed her mind to drift away from this tedious ceremony where pocket-doll sized peoples talked and talked and talked. She started to fantasize about what she could have done to this place if she truly had the fantasy of being mean. She’d have started to remove the roofs, of course. It would prevent the Normals from scampering inside to hide. Then she’d probably have picked one or two of the men who leered at her too openly and she’d send them flying over the block.

It was an old habit she hadn’t indulged since forever. When she had been younger, a kid really, long before she met her beloved Tristan, she had fantasized like that a great deal of time. She even had, as a child, indulged into her fantasies when she went to Western Gigantopia to enjoy the beach and all. There weren’t that many peoples over there, especially Normals and they made for the perfect outlets of frustration for Small children who needed to feel powerful a little.

It was hard to not abuse one’s superior body of course, when dealing with the petite beings but she had grown accustomed to limit it to some kinky time with her husband. But the high-pitched, droning voice of the dean or whatever was really starting to grate on her nerves and Galadriel wondered if anyone would even notice if she stepped on the woman. They were all probably in a spell right now, sleeping as they stood and not at all able to realize what was happening around them…

“And that is why I am really thankful for you all to have come here, for some informal discussion with the professors and I, and…”

Not snorting or rolling her eyes required an awful lot of willpower as she heard the sheer absurdity coming out of the old woman’s mouth. They all had been standing here for at least half an hour, if not even more! But it did seem it was the end of her discourse, which would mean time to get out of here as soon as possible. Galadriel expected that her torture would end in a few minute and she allowed herself a faint smile. Her evening wouldn’t be entirely wasted, after all.

“This is why, for the next few hours, I highly encourage you to bond as parents. It’ll be extremely important for your children’s future, believe me.”

That the Small mother didn’t turn the dean into a gory paste under her foot was, in her mind, an absolute testament of her restrain and self control. She’d tell as much to her husband as soon as they’d get home, but right now all she could do was look up, away from the little peoples who started to cautiously move around, meeting up and forming little groups here and there. With a side glance, she noticed several omen approaching her husband, who remained relatively close to her ankles.

One of them, who seemed to be a single mother attracted her attention. She wore clothes which were clearly tailor made… but mostly to enhance her curvaceous body. Galadriel realized with some stupor that proportionally speaking, they were probably really close when it came to their respective physiques… but the skank was obviously trying to hit on her man! Her blood boiled but she managed to keep her head cool. She wasn’t a child anymore, she knew how to confront that bitch who was almost trying to shove her bazoongas beneath her man’s nose.

“Tristan, honey, can’t you present me to your friends?” she asked her husband as she crouched, which emphasized her size of course, as her rear grazed a nearby building.

“Oh, uh… yeah of course honey” he balberred, surprised by her intervention – she couldn’t blame him since she had told him before that she’d remain largely aloof and silent, if not addressed directly by the school’s team. “That’s Mr. and Mrs. Martin, Mr. and Mrs. Jacobsson, Mr. and Mrs. N’guyen and Mrs. Porchet.”

“Please, call me Samantha” laughed the last one, the bitch.

The gall of her! Not seething openly took a lot on her but Galadriel wouldn’t give that Samantha the pride to be able to boast about how she had made a Small angry. Still, it wasn’t an easy feat, as blood rushed to his ears and she couldn’t hear anything for a time. It was the laugh of the children, including the unmistakable hyena-like laugher of her very own Dragos which managed to bring her back to the situation at hand. Clearly unable to feel the tension in the air, the little ones were amusing themselves, as best they could, jumping and screaming and laughing.

They were adorable, she had to admit… but Galadriel also felt a pang of fear. Her husband was fragile but she had come to know how to behave around him, even in sexual ways, to avoid any harm. Her second son was even smaller and weaker! Seeing him running around, as kids from all over seemed to flock together, sometimes even daringly approaching her, turning around almost at the last moment as they laughed and cried made her shiver a little. What if her baby fell and got hurt?

To her own bewilderment, it was surprisingly entrancing to look at the mini-beings acting so childish. She felt a warm smile tug at the side of her mouth and a small hand resting on her exposed skin near her ankle – Tristan’s. It was good to see her baby interacting with people his own size – even if he was already slightly taller than the rest of them. His father was tall for his kind, she had to admit it now that she saw many Normals around her and had the time to really look at them.

Of course, looking at her husband brought her attention back on the woman, with her big breasts, who was really too close for her taste. And while it was always somewhat difficult to truly see the face of Normals compared people her size – the correct height in her mind of course – she was absolutely 100% certain she looked at her man with more than a little predatory intent. If she wasn’t careful, the little bitch would try to corner her husband into a dark place for some cardio!

“Hum… honey?” asked Tristan as her fingers coiled over him, erecting a real barrier between her and everyone else.

“Sorry, you know it’s not always easy spotting you with our size difference my love” she told him truthfully – she wasn’t lying, he was so small that he could disappear from her sight with far too much ease. “I don’t want anything to happen to you by being careless. Better safe than sorry right?”

“Uh, yeah, I guess so” admitted her husband.

“Really? You’ve always seemed quite capable to me Tristan” laughed the bitch with a warm throaty laugh.

The two of them seemed to know each other really well and if anyone had noticed the malevolent glare that Galadriel gave just then, she’d may have been in trouble because the little fucks would have scampered around screaming, she’d have bet on it. Two things prevented such a pathetic reaction. One, she looked at the sky, so nobody saw her. Two, her husband didn’t even tense or anything, which indicated that he wasn’t worried one bit – or that he didn’t even notice the woman’s attempt at flirting.

Surprisingly enough, the rest of the evening was largely uneventful as the discussions from that point onward drifted to the kids, and every parent gloated about his or her own offspring. Of course, Galadriel indulged them, knowing that her baby was by far the best of them all. Said baby managed to spend a great evening and she realized she had never seen him as happy as he was now, playing with peoples her size. Until now she had refrained from having his birthdays at home for fear of an accident but perhaps she ought to relax on that front?

“That was great, in the end wasn’t it?” asked Tristan as he sat in the palm of her hand, cradling their little baby who was so exhausted that he was already sleeping in his father’s arms.

“Please. It was boring as hell most of the time, and I hadn’t a hunk trying to woo me around in spite of your presence, unlike you and your friend Samantha” she grumbled, looking in his direction as she walked them all home.

“Wait, you don’t mean to tell me… Samantha? No way! She can be a little too tactile yeah, but come on honey!”

“Tristan. I swear sometimes I worry you’re blind” chuckled the Small woman. “The only way she’d have been more obvious would have been to kiss you, or grope you someplace. Just so you know, both of those will arrive as soon as we get home.”

Tristan gasped and blabbered but in the end he said nothing. A mischievous smile on her face, Galadriel increased her pace. She had a lot of pent up frustrations to deal with, and she knew just how to get a relief.

Chapter 8 by Kurogane335

Chapter 8

“Mooooooooooom!” screamed Valeria. “Arthur is stealing my toys!”

“That’s not true!” came the yelling reply of the second son of the family.

Galadriel sighed. Her husband was out of town with Dragos, went to visit his family. She hated them so she didn’t want to see them – plus they had nothing to accommodate a Small mother, let alone her two bigger children. She had had to take a leave, because she wanted to take care of her growing babies when they were still little enough that she could pick both of them at the same time. It wouldn’t last much longer, sadly.

“I’m coming!” she called back.

At almost eight years old, the two Smalls of the trio were turning into pure terror, or so she had heard. Valeria was particularly tall, at almost fourteen meters, but her little brother wasn’t that far behind with his eleven and a half in height, which gave him a whole head over kids his age. And apparently they had no qualm being quarrelsome, a trait of character Galadriel actually fostered in her children, of course. Smalls were at the bottom of the ladder in term of size and positions in Gigantopia – Normals weren’t even near the ladder, of course – and anything which could give her babies an edge in there was great in her eyes.

“Okay, what’s happening!?” she bellowed when she entered the room where her children were “playing”.

The two siblings seemed ready to fight each other, something she had always forbidden them to do. Valeria was using her superior size to push her brother away from a toy which may or may not have been a teddy bear once, long ago, but had been torn apart and knitted in place by the patient work of her husband – something he seemed to posses in droves and had earned the eternal respect of his humongous babies. But as for the situation at hands, it was clear that Arthur considered that the toy – whatever it may have been – was his for now, considering how powerfully he struggled to get it.

“Valeria. The last time I saw you near it was almost six months ago” sighed Galadriel. “Your Brother played with it yesterday!”

“It doesn’t mean it’s his!” haughtily replied the kid. “He could play with Dragos’ toys anyway, they’d fit his size better!”

“You’re the one who always want what Dragos has!” shouted Arthur, his shrill voice piercing Galadriel’s ears.

“Enough!” she roared, stopping her children’s antics. “If you can’t learn to heave with your sibling, how can you hope to foster help in the future? You have to be ready! You’re growing, my babies!”

Perhaps she was a tad too harsh on them – but she had grown her business by being sharp and ruthless when she needed it to and she expected her children to pick her pace someday – well, her Small children, Dragos was too tender and fragile for this sort of thing of course, and she wanted to shield him from the stress of such a life. Plus she didn’t want some Small ogling him – or worse! She knew the libido of her kind, after all, and her baby boys would probably grow up to be quite the beauty!

“But Mom!” complained the twins in unison, making her chuckle a little.

“No but moms, children, you should have thought about it before. By the way, I heard that you made new friends at school?” she added, driving the conversation toward a subject she hoped would take the toy out of their mind.

“Yes! She’s a little bit taller than me…” started Victoria, but her brother cut her off rudely.

“Liar! She’s a lot taller than you! Idiot!”

“No she’s not!” yelped Victoria, who tried to tackle her brother down, angered by the very annoying voice he had used, which made Galadriel sigh.

“I doubt a Small can be a lot taller than your sister, sweetie” she gently said to her beautiful boy.

“She’s a Giant!” stated Arthur, to his mother’s sudden horror.

“But Laure’s super gentle!” hastily added Victoria, who seemed to better gauge her mother’s emotion, as always.

“I’m sure she is” she replied, doing her best to hide her worries.

When she had been a kid, she hated Giants – in truth she probably still did, a little. They were arrogant know it alls who never cared about the intricacies of the infrastructures and administrations of Gigantopia. They expected grand policies and all to be put in place but lacked the finesse to focus on the many tasks needed to make those work. If there was even a need for Small like her nor her work, if Giants had been a tenth as efficient as their arrogance led them to believe they were.

Young adulthood had not helped here change her vision much. She had been with a Giant boyfriend, something she never talked about, certainly not with her beloved Tristan. He already suffered from feelings of inadequacies, even after all this years together. Knowing that she had broke up a relationship with such a colossus because he filled her too much to the point that it was just painful, would be salting the wound of her husband’s pride, and she didn’t want to do that for the world!

“Really Mommy, she is!” insisted Valeria, bringing her mother back to the present. “She doesn’t like when other Giant kids pick up on Smalls and she even says that Normals are good people too!”

“Well, they are” stated Galadriel, who had learnt over the year how wrong most Smalls were about their smallest brethren.

Sure, Normals could fit comfortably between the perky breasts of the tiniest Small woman – if she had breasts to show off, of course! Not all were as endowed as Galadriel herself was. And Normals also made good sex toys, when she had been a teenager, exploring her sexuality, it had been quite something! Shoving an arrogant jackass no taller than her fingers inside her cunt while she smoked enough weed equal to a whole town’s monthly consumption bill was quite something – sometimes she even missed so wild years of her.

But her husband had taught her better. There was something strangely erotic at – sometimes – submitting to the touch of someone small enough to walk on you. She loved it now, the feeling of vastness but also of gentleness she experienced when her Tristan climbed on of her large orbs and played with a nipple as large as his torso. If not more, now, after the pregnancy, since both her breasts had swelled massively and the two Smalls babies hadn’t helped reduce them in size. There was something absolutely entrancing in those moments, when she could gaze at her naked husband.

If she was honest with herself, she almost wanted another child with him, hopefully another Small, just to enjoy the otherworldly sensation on someone in her belly and someone above it. But it would have been irresponsible. She already had her hands full with the two little demons before her right now, who seemed to take her silence as a good reason to try and climb her or force her to play with them since she had so clearly dared to prevent them from going into an all-out brawl and couldn’t even be arsed to listen to them explaining why Laure was great.

“Mom!” yelped Arthur, surprising both his mother and sister with how imperious his voice as suddenly. “Can we invite Laure to come here next week-end? You’d see she’s great!”

“Arthur’s in love!” laughed Valeria, who seemed to find it delightful – what a tease it was to irate her brother with!

“No I’m not!” yelped the smaller Small, his voice shrill suddenly and his face blushing at an alarmingly rate, betraying him.

Galadriel shook her head but smiled. She had been young. She also had had childhood crushes. She sometimes even saw them again, and a part of her couldn’t help but wonder about what ifs and crazy hypothesis. What could have been, if she had been sent more often to their houses as a kid? What if she had been more honest with her innocent feelings back then? But, as usual, she reminded herself that it’d mean a different life than the one she had, and that one she liked a lot!

“Of course sweetie” she replied, smiling at her son. “We can have your big girlfriend over!”

“She’s not my girlfriend!”

* * *

Tristan sighed. He missed his wife. Coming home to his parents was great, and it was also a good thing that Dragos saw another world than the gleaming Gigantopia. Here, in the westernmost corners of the country, there were almost no Smalls, and citizens above that class were simply unheard off. It offered much needed respite for Normals, who could walk on the pavement without being worried about incoming feet to crush them if they weren’t extra-careful. It was something his wife had a hard time understanding, in spite of only being a Small.

He sighed once more. Thinking about Galadriel did very little to appease his arousal. In fact, he felt that it made it worse. He was still handsome, according to his parents and he noticed the way some women around here looked at him. A few of them would even had curves able to compete with his wife’s… if they had been Smalls or her Normal. But they were far smaller than him and he felt – with a little stupor he had to be honest- an absence of interest in them, at all.

He wanted to get back to his wife, to her massive breasts where he could be lost into, pressed into them with her irresistible force, ground by their sheer mass. Each one of those glorious hills weighed far more than the car his parent owned, and it was a big thing, meant for a family of six which had moved all over the country – but only he had dared to go to the heart of Gigantopia, which had put quite the strain on his relationship with them – not that they had been the greatest before, but now they wanted to see their grandson; their Normal grandson, almost forgetting the other two.

Thinking about Dragos brought Tristan’s mind out of the longing desire for his wife’s bountiful body, sweet scent and powerful voice. His boy wasn’t too happy here, he could tell it. He missed the technology of their home and his siblings. Not that his cousins weren’t sympathetic, but they made for poor climbable objects, a habit he had quickly caught when he played with his sister and brother, under the scrutiny of his parents of course. But for now he seemed rather content to just play with toys his own dad had toyed with as it his age.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay a little longer?” asked his own dad, his gruff, older voice sounding a little embarrassed. “I mean, you work for your wife, surely she’d be comprehensive and give you more breaks?”

“You don’t know her very much if you think that” chuckled Tristan, as he finished packed his clothes and prepared to do the same for Dragos’. “She expects me to be treated just like any other employee, really.”

Except when it’s time to release the pressure in her office, he thought. At least he hoped she didn’t do that with anyone else when he wasn’t here. It seemed doubtful, considering that all her other employees were women, but one never knew with Galadriel. She had been quite the wild woman to try and seduce, after all. He remembered their early years together, when he persistently tried to hint at how attractive he found her, and how at first she hadn’t even noticed him. That she had finally seen him for what he was worth was still quite the miracle in his eyes.

“Be careful on the way back then” grumbled Tristan’s dad. “And call us when you arrive.”

“Don’t worry dad. I’ll do both. And really, I’m sure it’ll be a calm return by bullet train followed by some much needed rest at home!”

* * *

The day had been horribly long but now Galadriel stood inside the station, not caring one bit if she bothered the throngs of Normals who had to navigate around her massive, stiletto-clad feet, nor the way said stilettos made her look menacing to them. She was horny. Hornier than she had been in years, in fact, and it was starting to become difficult to hide it. Tonight she’d get her husband and she fully intended to remind him of how wild it had all been when he had managed to impregnate her the first time. He had mellowed significantly; even returning to see his parents after all, she was thus certain she’d be able to convince him that they could afford a new child.

And at the very least, well, she’d get some seriously savage sex tonight. Galadriel bit her lips and looked at the announcement of the bullet train. Holding out until the end of the day would be a terrible struggle… Her bra seemed to struggle her growing curves, as if her body wanted to be even more massive to great back her man. She’d probably shove Tristan between them on the way home, if she wasn’t careful with how she felt. It had to be avoided, it’d make her look bad.

“Come on, arrive already” she grumbled, as if she could will the clock to tick faster.

Chapter 9 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay ! I was planned to be released three weeks ago, but I couldn't get to my computer before my vacations. Here is the final chapter !

Chapter 9

“So, let me get this clear. You want to get a Giantess in our home, which isn’t suited for their size. Are you alright, honey?” asked Tristan, somewhat amused, as soon as he was able to catch his breath a little.

Galadriel grunted and simply shoved him, once more, feet first into her hungry pussy. It had been years since Tristan had seen his wife as horny as she was tonight, and he couldn’t help but admit it drove him a little wild. He loved the power she had over him; it had always been a crucial part of their relationship. Their size difference meant it would have been ludicrous to try anything else anyway. When one was less than a tenth of their lover’s height and far less in weight, it was better to know one’s place.

Still, he had to admit she was particularly rough tonight, just like she had been when they had been younger and that passion had driven them to discover what they could truly do under the sheets – or more often on them, as Galadriel loved to be in total control and even the minuscule resistance of the sheets was too much for her, most of the time. It was only when she wanted to be explored that he had to do so in utter darkness.

Today was no exception, and her immense body, now covered in a thin layer of sweat, was exposed for him to see in all its glory when she used him as the toy he was. He loved it today as much as he did when they had started. There was something absolutely arousing for him, knowing that he had to compete with her sextoys, to prove he was better than those. Perhaps it was a ridiculous bout of male ego, but since he couldn’t hope to satisfy her in a way a Small would have, he took pride in being the best at the way a Normal could.

Still, today she was particularly domineering. Usually, she granted him moments of respite, letting him rest a little on her prodigious rack or her perfectly toned belly. But today, she used him, again and again. She had pressed him between her enormous tits, his entire body sealed into their mighty embrace to the point his joints had started to feel painful – a little bit more pressure and he suspected his bones would have broken. And when she had released him, it had been to use his face as a stimulator for her clit while her other hand drove its fingers deep inside of her.

It had only been at first, of course. He had expected to be plunged into her quite quickly, and used mercilessly, as she used to when they had started their relationship. Instead she had dropped him on the bed and then put one of her massive feet over him, pressing him gently but firmly in the mattress, his head firmly wedged between her big and second toes. He hadn’t needed to hear her command to start lick, moving his hips and rubbing himself against her sole, as she moaned and grunted, shivering in pleasure.

She hadn’t done it often, and at first it had been off-putting for Tristan. Licking her feet like that? It truly made clear who was the lead in their relationship, sure, but at first he had feared it also meant that they weren’t really in a relationship to begin with. That he was just a way to pass time before some huge Small stud would come and bang her up, while she’d pressed her foot on him, possibly hard enough to turn him into a red smear on the ground or wherever she had pinned him down.

“I love your little tongue” she had growled that evening, just as she had done, all those years ago when she had done that for the first time. “It’s so soft and gentle, just like you.”

He didn’t answer, focusing on his task – he didn’t need to and anyway, it would have been hard to. Even if her foot simply stood there, without pushing into him, it was heavy enough that breathing and licking at the same time was an ordeal, speaking up an impossibility. Still, he had ways of letting her know he loved what she was saying, and he gently nibbled at the inside of big toe, eliciting a yelp of surprise and pleasure.

Then, she had came, with a thunderous roar – it was a good thing that they had sound-proofed their room, since their children would have been jolted awake by such a powerful scream. Even shielded as he was by her body, Tristan’s ears ringed and he winced in pain – Galadriel hadn’t ever truly been able to understand how painful it was for him when she let her voice ring so powerfully.

When her orgasm was over, he realized he had also achieved his own, on her sole. He panted and waited for her to remove her foot and pick him up. And then he had rested on her left breast, doing his best to get some breath back to talk to her about what she had said to him before they had started their lovemaking session. But it seemed that she wasn’t ready to speak just yet – since she had picked him up again. Still, he went inside her feet first, which mean she was ready to listen a bit, he suspected.

As always, the sensations of being trapped inside of her overwhelmed him, and he got hard in a matter of seconds. As she gyrated her hips, he felt as if he was in a coffin at sea during a storm. Her vaginal muscles clamped on him, and they were far too powerful for him to hope to push free. The safest course of action was to let Galadriel uses him as she saw fit, and get out of it with but a few bruises, if he was unlucky or she was particularly rough.

But sometimes Tristan loved to add something of his own to his wife’s pleasuring. In this case, it meant struggling and wiggling to try and rub her more sensitive areas. And he had gotten quite skilled at that game. It was exhausting of course, and he had to take into account the way Galadriel moved him with her fingers, plunging him in and out of her, but it was rewarding. Her voice, usually quite deep, flew toward the higher octaves as he did his magic on her.

Her grip tightened and he winced, worried that she’d break something, possibly both of his arms, considering how they were pinned against his torso with her powerful digits, larger than his legs. But she knew how to held him without hurting him – it was truly marvelous how careful a Small could be, even in the throes of pleasure – and in this case, he suspected his wife was also trying to relieve some stress.

He didn’t try to deny her that, in fact he moved in the way he knew would be best pleasing her. And she accommodated him, as she always did. In what in those moments, when she started to follow his rhythm, that he knew they were partners, equals in spite of any outward appearance. And since he aimed to always please her, in all he did, he managed to bring her to a second, far more powerful orgasm, in a matter of seconds. Which left him almost drowned by her fluids.

“So… ready to talk, now?” he finally gasped, when she released him, his whole body covered in her sticky release.

“Yes… give me a minute…” she gasped. “I really… needed that.”

“I can say” he laughed. “So did I, to be honest.”

The two of them remained motionless for a moment. Surprisingly enough, being tightly embraced by her vaginal muscles was very comfortable, once she wasn’t trying to push him in and out. He could rest his arms on the outer lips of her pussy and if he had had the energy, he could even have turned around to try and look over her bush toward the mighty mounds on his wife’s torso. Of course, it’d have reignited her lusty fire, so he didn’t try that. Yet.

“I don’t like Giants” she finally said, her voice steadier.

“You never hid that fact, honey” he replied, confused as to why she was telling him something that obvious.

It was the truth, plain and simple. Galadriel never even so much as looked at shows with Giants in them. She never took cases from Giants, Titans or, God forbid, Gigantics. Her husband had quickly realized a fact which never ceased to amuse him: she was jealous of them. She was absolutely massive, towering so much over the Normals in her life… and she was barely half the size of a Giant. And the bigger ones made her feel even smaller, of course; but it was Giants she disliked the most.

“I have good reasons to not like them” she said after a moment, as if she was trying to defend her position. “They are loud, huge and they always believe that they are better than those smaller than themselves!”

“I do wonder who else things like that.”

Tristan’s mocking laugh was cut short when his wife constricted her muscles, making him wheeze. Still, he remained amused by it all. It was typical of a Small, even his Galadriel, to be like that, unable to understand that what she hated in others was a behavior she all too often displayed herself. He still loved her nonetheless, even when she refused to see things as they were regarding her character.

“Anyway!” she barked, but he could hear her amusement. “It seems Valeria and Arthur have become friends with a young Giantess at their school. And Arthur may even have a crush on her, according to his sister.”

“And what’s the name of the hopeful fiancée?” chuckled Tristan.

His wife groaned and fished him out of her instead of answering, a clear sign that she wanted to have a clear mind, no sexual stimulations and no will to speak that name just yet. Tristan chuckled as he was lifted up and up, while Galadriel got up and walked toward their bathroom. He wondered if she’d have the patience for a bath or if he’d have to be extra-careful in a shared shower.

It seemed it’d be the second option as she ignored the bathtub to walk briskly in the shower, closing the glass door behind her. Tristan winced a little – he liked more showers than baths when he was alone, but with his wife, it meant he had to remain in a very specific corner to use his own or risk being either trampled or burned to death, since, as a Small, Galadriel used scalding hot water to rinse herself.

“Her name is Laure” she finally grunted as she gently dropped him by his section of the shower. “And she’s not her fiancée yet. Or ever, if I have a word in that.”

“I don’t think either of us can decide it, but you worry too much” stated Tristan calmly.

“Too much? What if my poor little baby Arthur get… get snatched by some huge freak, who’ll just uses him as a toy for her pleasure and not care one bit about his wants and all!?”

“I don’t know… Ask my mother, she went through the exact same questions when I started dating you.”

“What!?” she almost shrieked. “That old harpy! Just you wait that I get my hands on her! I’ll show her to call me a freak.”

Tristan couldn’t help but laugh at the ridicule of the situation. Truly, Smalls were brilliant, with a powerful mind which easily dwarfed Normals’ far more than their sheer stature already did, but they seemed so utterly unable to see the similitude in their situations that they became prone to those sorts of bouts. If it hadn’t been his wife, he would have been a little worried, but he knew that she was mostly barks and no bite – except if someone really angered her, and his laugh seemed to calm her, a bit.

“Why are you laughing like that?” she scoffed as she started her water, forcing Tristan to get closer to the wall and hastily starting his own shower. “I’m serious.”

“So am I. You know my parents and I hadn’t the best relationships – still haven’t, since they don’t really want to see their Small grandchildren but I can assure you that my mom felt just like you did whenever I showed interest in larger than us girls. So, you know, perhaps don’t try to force things, whatever will happen will happen, no matter how much you try to prevent it.”

She didn’t answer immediately and for well near a minute, they remained silent – in any case, Tristan doubted he could have been heard over the deafening roar of the Small-sized showerhead. He was, as always, impressed by the power of the jets and even more so by the warmth which cascaded all over his enormous wife. Even a few meters away, he had to use somewhat cold water to compensate the steaming vapor engulfing him, drowning him in a sea of water particles.

As much as he was worried when they shared a shower, he had to admit he loved the way Galadriel’s body seemed to be surrounded by a hot mist, hiding partially her forms. Over her knees, he could barely see her, she was just a shadow in the white sea in suspension in the air. And her calves and feet were themselves surrounded by a form of mystery, half hidden by the vapors. He loved that sight, as dangerous as it was.

“Do you think we should let Dragomir go with them?” she suddenly asked, breaking his focus on her.

“I think he’ll want to anyway, he doesn’t like being so separated from his siblings” he replied. “What’s the worse which could happen?”

Galadriel grumbled but finally relented. The risks for her children were minimal and there was no way that young Giantess would have a crush on either of his sons, surely.

“Fine. But we better not be regretting it later on, or so help me, you’ll spend weeks in my pants, and not in a place you’ll like, Tristan!”

“Oh, stop sounding so dramatic” he chuckled, as he caressed her. “We live in Gigantopia! What’s the worst that could happen? They get in touch, become friend and our children get to brag about a Giantess friend? That’s not too bad, isn’t it?”

“Are you sure you work in my office?” she grumbled – but she didn’t voice the many possibilities she had in mind about things going horribly wrong. “Anyway…” she finished, fishing him to make sure he was all clean. “Wanna make more?”

“Hell no!” laughed Tristan, gently punching his wife in the nose. “And don’t you dare tell me you’re pregnant or some stupid joke like that, I’m warning you!” he added when he noticed the way her eyes glistened with mirth.

“Fine, fine…” she sighed. “I guess it just mean more time for me to have you exactly were I want then!”

And without giving her beloved husband the time to so much as scream, she plunged him back inside of her, deeper than ever.

“Oh God… not having the kids around… more often may be great” she groaned, as he started to struggle in a very pleasurable way.

 

The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11212