Welcome to Jamieville by asukafan2001
Past Featured StorySummary: A thief has been breaking into houses for years, only instead of taking your posessions, the thief takes you. Matt finds out first hand just has been going down his town when he becomes the next target and is forced into a brand new exciting world.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Instant Size Change, Adventure, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 10579 Read: 66025 Published: February 22 2009 Updated: March 05 2009
Story Notes:
Updates for this story will come bi-weekly as its merely a side project that i work in between chapters of "the cellphone"

1. Prologue by asukafan2001

2. One: Tech Support by asukafan2001

3. Two: Enlightenment by asukafan2001

4. Three: History by asukafan2001

Prologue by asukafan2001

Prologue

 

            The sun spilled through the vertical blinds illuminating the dank room, which smelled of stale food and dirty laundry. The floor was covered in a sea of clothing which expanded out as far the eye could see. Small creatures streaked across the clothes ridden floor like bombers in the Iraqi skies.

            Jamie lay still in her bed, with blue and black checkered flannel blankets wrapped tightly around her body. Dark brown hair spilled out over the blankets, as her tightly shut eyes masked her true intentions. The blankets slightly rose and fell as Jamie somberly passed through dreamland.

            The room was at peace, as its lord and master slept. The sandman subdued her terror leaving nothing but tranquility for all that encompasses the four walls around her.

            In one corner of the room, this peaceful bliss was not being felt. A small antique nightstand is where this story begins. A tiny man lay sprawled out on the floor of the nightstand staring at the digital clock; his upper body ripped and toned from what looked like a lifetime of hard manual labor. Tiny cuts and abrasions cover his body as he stares unmoving at the clock.  Two bright orange elastic hair bands are tied around his wrists as he stands up. The elastic hair bands run from his wrists to the corner of the nightstand.

The design of the nightstand contains a small wooden loop at the top of each leg. Jamie had tied the orange elastic bands through the loops securing him to the nightstand.

            7:00am hit and the tiny man known as Alarm Clock bolted into action. He tossed a pen cap at the sleeping giant, but it merely strikes Jamie in the stomach and rolled gently down onto the bed. He started backing up towards the far end of the nightstand. The hair bands were tightening by the moment. Alarm Clock found himself unable to go back any farther so he leapt into the air. He flung through the air like he was shot out of a sling shot. Jamie's gigantic form was nearing closer and closer at rapid speed. The world was blurring past him, he grabbed onto a handful of her dark brown locks of hair.  When the elastic bands yanked him backwards he pulled back tightly on the hair. Jamie yelped and slapped him into the nightstand.

            Alarm clock found himself hanging upside down along the side of the nightstand as he watched Jamie extend her long tan slender legs out of bed, her straight dark brown hair was just touching her shoulders. It looked pretty much how it always did, as the most Jamie ever did for hair care was run Comb through it.

            She traipsed across her bedroom uncaring what she stepped on, her floor was littered with clothes, food, bottles and wrappers. It was truly a pit. The room had the constant smell of dirty laundry and stale food. Jamie never seemed to notice though.  It was her domain and she made sure everyone knew it.

One: Tech Support by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:
Updates for this story will come bi-weekly as its merely a side project that i work in between chapters of "the cellphone"

One: Tech Support

 

            Matt rolled out of bed just before his alarm went off. He yawned and scratched himself as he walked out of his bedroom and towards the bathroom. Matt was a short guy standing only five foot five. He had bushy black hair, and was a very slender guy. He was the type of person who could eat all day and lose five pounds. Everyone hated him for that.

            "Hey Matt, would you mind fixing the neighbors computer? Jamie was asking and I said that you most likely wouldn't mind. So what do you say?"

            "Umm, how about no! I have better things to do then waste my time fixing computers when I'm outside of work, especially for free; I do this for money Nikki."

            "Awe come on, it's a girl? I know it's so infrequent you get to hang out with one of those."

            "Yeah I know, my sister turned me off of them a long time ago."

            "Take a shower you brat!" Nikki says as she pushes Matt into the bathroom.

            The shower was Matt's favorite part of the day. It was one of the few moments he had where no one wanted him to do anything. He didn't have any responsibilities. It was just him and he was truly alone. It's what made it the most special time of the day for him.

            As the hot water pelted his body, his mind wandered to what Nikki was saying. How he never really hung out with girls. It wasn't that he hated them, or was afraid of them. He just socialized with guys better. He had more common interests with guys.

            A pounding at the door brought Matt out of his deep thoughts; he quickly finished showering and brushed his teeth. He waited around for a few extra minutes just to make Nikki wait that extra few moments.

            Matt opened the door to see his blonde haired, blue eyed sister standing in the door. He was older and yet she towered over him by a good six inches. She had a toned body from years of playing soccer or football as her best friend called it. She shoved Matt aside and walked into the bathroom holding baggy orange cargo pants and a black t-shirt that had a plane on it with two giant snakes on wrapped around it, just under the plane read snakes on a plane.

            "Scram, its not like you'd know what to do if you saw me naked anyway"

            "Who'd want to see you naked anyway?" Retorts Matt as he walks out of the bathroom.

            Matt headed back to his room to change out his pajamas. He dawned his New York Jets jersey and some faded blue jeans. As matt glanced out his bedroom window he saw Jamie getting ready to change. Matt quickly glances at the hallway, he still hears Nikki in the bathroom, so matt turns back towards the window. A grin spreads across his face as he stares out the window.

            "Hey Matt!" Nikki shouts breaking Matt's trance like stare out the window. He curses to himself as he heads down the hallway.

            "What! I'm busy!" shouts Matt as he taps his foot.

            "Go tell the neighbors, you aren't going to fix there computer. They are expecting you."

            "What! It's not like I told them I would go over there and do anything, that was all you!" says Matt as he turns to walk away.

            "Come on Matty, for me, Please!" pleads his sister as she tugs on his arm.

            "Sorry" uncaringly says Matt as he walks back towards his room

            Nikki grumbled as she stormed into her room, slamming her door shut. The slamming of the door shook her framed Fall Out Boy poster as she fell back onto her bed. She kicked her feet into the soft orange comforter as she grabbed her phone and called the neighbors. She spent several minutes explaining how her brother was being a dork today and wasn't going to fix it.

            As soon as Nikki hung up she cursed her brother's name several times, and then slid her feet into her black converse tennis shoes before heading downstairs for breakfast. Nikki wasn't even halfway downstairs when she heard her father sneer at her outfit. It was the usual riot act that he had always given her. The I didn't raise a daughter to be a little punk and the infamous why you couldn't be more like your brother. That usually lead into a good fifteen minute sermon on how great he is, and how he is making the family proud.

            Nikki slid into the wooden kitchen chair and exhaled loudly blowing one of the orange streaks that was in her hair upwards, while tossing her spoon into a bowl of Kix. This of course set her father off. Nikki slunk down in her chair and ate her cereal while her dad stood over her.

            Nikki and Matt's dad Rick was really a behemoth of a man. He stood six foot six, and weighed a good 260lbs. This was from his collegiate days when he was a line backer. He has grown a full beard since then though and now specialized in tormenting his daughter for not being the golden child that she was supposed to be. At this point he turned his full attention towards his first born. Who was now the pride and joy of the Hellmann family.

            Matt was all fixed up at this point, he had his hair slicked back and a nice pair of khaki pants to match his white polo shirt. He was dressed to impress. His first job of the morning was setting up a wireless network for Bree Harris. A beautiful raven haired young woman who he had a few college classes with, they were far from friends, but Matt hoped that today's meeting could change a few things.

            Matt bounded down the stairs, his father grabbed an apple that was beside his daughter Nikki's bowl of cereal which resulted her shouting hey. Rick tossed the apple across the room to his son who caught the apple with one hand while grabbing his book bag with the other.

            Matt was heading out towards the street where his car was parked when he was greeted by Jamie. He sighed as he forced a hi and a smile. He was about to side step around her when she brought up the computer and how she couldn't get her computer to load windows, which meant that she couldn't play World of Warcraft.

            Matt pretended to care as he listened to her computer problems. He made a couple of suggestions that he knew weren't the real problem and then excused himself and got into his car, then drove away.

            Matt spent his morning and afternoon making several stops and fixing a few basics problems, nothing that was really taxing or complicated. These were the days that Matt enjoyed most, where it was a simple fix, so he was done quickly, then still got labor fees and on top of that charged for an hour's worth of work even if it took only five minutes.

            It was rather late when Matt finally pulled into the driveway and shut his car off. He made his way up to his bedroom being careful not to wake his mother and father. Matt stripped down to just his boxer shorts and was about to jump into bed when his closet door swung open.

            "What the?" Matt shouted in shock as he saw a person wearing all black standing in his closet and walking towards him.

            "Hey look man, I don't know what you want, but why don't you just leave now and the police don't have to get involved. I don't have anything you want." Matt now nervously spoke while darting his eyes from side to side looking for some way out of this, but this intruder had put himself between Matt and the door.

            Matt bit his lower lip and then took a step forward in a attempt to bull rush the intruder but he then saw the strange man dig into a pouch and pull out something small and concealed. Matt immediately pulled up from his rush attempt and put his hands in the air.

            "Please, just let me go. I don't have anything you could possibly want. All the good stuff is down stairs."

            "I don't want your stuff, I just want you!" The man spoke and then Matt saw the man's hand move slightly and Matt immediately thought that it was it. He was going to die, but instead of a bullet hitting him he felt a warm sensation of a light engulfing him.

            "What is happening to me?" Matt sputters out as he falls backwards into his nightstand sending his lamp crashing to the floor.  Matt's body begins to fold in on itself, again and again.

            "What is going on in there? Are you okay Matt honey?" his mother calls out while walking down the hallway.

            Matt rolls over in pain from hitting his nightstand and finds himself amongst gigantic glass shards, he bolts up immediately and sees the intruder now, only now the intruder is hundreds of feet tall. Matt doesn't even get a chance to run as the black gloved hand of the intruder sweeps around Matt and he finds himself dropped into a pouch which is then zipped shut. Everything shakes violently as he feels in the intruder climb out what Matt assumes in the window and then jump down into the yard.

            Fear and confusion was growing inside of Matt. As each second ticked by the reality of what just happened was starting to sink in. He was kidnapped, but this wasn't anything like a normal kidnapping. The last thing he remembered seeing was a giant person and a glimpse of his sister and father in the doorway before a giant hand wrapped around his body and shoved him in this pouch. Matt didn't want to believe what he had seen was real but how else could he explain where he was.

            The pace started to slow dramatically and Matt looked up as he heard the zipper of the pouch opening its giant maw. A quick glimpse of the evening darkness was replaced by a gloved hand holding a small device. Matt cowered backwards into the corner as the device the giant hand is holding is dropped into the pouch.

            The next thing Matt hears is a bunch of rustling and rummaging around through something. The noises puzzle Matt at first but then a face appears hovering over the opening the left by the giant hand. Matt gulps as he sees the gigantic face of his neighbor. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. A simple grin spread across her face, then everything went dark as the pouch was zipped back up.

 

            Matt was left alone for the next few hours. He could hear a voice or two but then was brought into some location and left completely alone. Matt had tried to figure out how to get the device to work and see if he could somehow grow himself back but that seemed to be impossible. He could find nothing on the machine that would make it work in reverse, nor could he even get the device to reactivate.  Matt had since then slumped onto the floor wondering what was going to become of him.

            Matt began to grow use to the noises swirling about him. He could hear his neighbor walking about every now and then. At first he had called out to her for help still somehow thinking this was all some kind of mistake or joke. However, as time ticked by Matt became use to the heavy footfalls slamming down onto the floor which sounded miles away. The muffled voices became a afterthought. Almost as if it were just the wind. Matt's mind began to wander and wondered what his family was thinking? If they were in a panic over his disappearance, or if they were all taking the stance Nikki probably had. A good riddance stance, Matts thoughts were interrupted by the unzipping of the pouch. His entire attention was focused on his gigantic neighbor.

            A hand larger than Matt begun to sweep towards him, this caused Matt to backpedal into the far corner of the bag. He had his hands shoved outwards in a defensive stance, reacting as if he could somehow ward off the giant hand which easily wrapped around his body as if he were nothing but a mere action figure.

            Everything whizzed by in a blur as he was pulled from the pouch and then jerked upwards and held before the now gigantic face of his neighbor Jamie. Matt gulped in fear as he found himself suspended what looked to be hundreds of feet in the air and held up by only Jamie's power.

            "Welcome to Jamieville, however entrance to Jamieville is a privilege not a right. So you have to prove to me that you are of some kind of use to me. If you can do that, I will provide you with benevolence in the form of life."

            Matt was completely speechless he didn't know what to say, this wasn't even something that was a left field thought or idea. This was something in the realm of impossible to have happen.

            "Your entrance exam so to speak will be fixing my computer as I have to play world of warcraft later today. You provided me with a great inconvenience. You couldn't have just stopped by to fix my computer. It had to come to this. Well let's just find out if you are as a good as Nikki says you are. Jamie then let go of Matt and he tumbled through the air towards the ground.

            The air whizzed past Matt's face distorting it slightly as the ground grew closer and closer. As he fell everything seemed to be going in slow motion. He could see everything, The room was covered in clothes, discarded food, wrappers, and other miscellaneous items.  It looked like a sty, however matt instinctively tucked his body in preparing for the hard landing, but he found much of the landing absorbed by a discarded sweater.

 

"Hey, back-story fill him in on what's going on and make it snappy. I have to meet up with my party in a couple hours and if I don't get the glistening dagger of the twilights sorrow I wont be happy. I am pretty sure you want me happy back-story."

            A confused look crosses Matt's face as he watches a person the same size as himself walk towards him, and in the background is his neighbor. Only his neighbor is now is now a few hundred feet tall.

            "Okay listen, and listen closely. My name is back-story and this is Jamie's bedroom. You will be calling this home for however short or long you are here with us in Jamie's world. As you may have noticed, some things are different then when you first walked into the room. Jamie, who can be seen directly behind me, is not 500 feet tall, not even 340 feet tall, but today, she is five foot eight inches tall. You, have shrunk. How did this happen? Well that is classified information kept by Jamie. The important thing to know is that she now controls your life. You will be given a duty and you are then expected to perform this duty when called upon. If you fail to do this duty you will be eradicated in a way most enjoyable to Jamie. I understand that this is a lot to take in right now, but I believe you have a computer to fix. Upon fixing this computer, you will be given a job chosen by Jamie herself, if you fail to complete this introductory task then you will have to be dealt with in the appropriate manner. If you have any other questions, you can consult F.A.Q. located just to the left of the sketchers in the closet. I thank you for your time and wish you best of luck"

            "Wait! I have questions for you"

"consult F.A.Q."

"This is ludicrous" Matt mumbles to himself as he heads towards the now gigantic computer. He quickly exams the computer and wipes his brow in relief as he spots a hinge door that opens into the case.

I would have been doomed if not for that hinged door side panel. Matt thought to himself as he opened the side wall to the computer case and looked into the dark cave like case. As he stepped into the case he could sea of wires traveling to various components, some of which were now well out of his reach.

"When I come back, I expect this thing to work."

 

            Matt crawls out from the computer case relieved that the computer was such an easy fix. A few moments of heavy breathing and Matt starts to wonder if he really was so lucky?  He eyes the vast room and wonders if what Back Story really said was true? Would this become his home? Thoughts of his family, his life, and aspirations drift through his mind momentarily.

            Those thoughts rush back out all to quickly as he hears footfalls heading this way. Matt looks back at the computer and then back at the door. He wonders if this is what it's like to be on death row. You are stuck in a place with nowhere to go, and you are waiting for a fate you cannot change. Nothing you do or say no longer matters. Your entire fate rests in the hand of one person. 

            As the door opens up Matt gulps at the sight of the gigantic person in front of him. As Jamie stood in the doorway Matt couldn't believe what he was seeing, this is the first time he could truly see the full scale of Jamie. Her feet were encased in yellow foam sandals that were once a bright sun yellow but now were dingy from wear and tear. Resting atop the sandals were perfectly painted toe nails and skin that looked to be lavishly taken care of.  As Matt looked up the length of her legs he began to feel smaller and smaller in comparison to this girl. Halfway up her knees Jamie was wearing some loose fitting Jeans shorts, then a bright yellow and orange tank top.

            Matt could feel the ground shake as she took her first steps into the room. As Jamie walked he watched astonishingly as people no bigger than he was scattered left and right as Jamie walked into room. She showed no sign of attempt or effort to avoid them, let alone acknowledgement of their existence. This caused a twinge of fear to creep up Matt's spine as he watched this behemoth of a person easily tread across the bedroom which he would have struggled to navigate.

            "So is it fixed" Jamie's voice rumbled around Matt. He couldn't even detect any emotion in what she was saying. All he could register was loud.  He looked up at the her and nodded his head while shouting yes. Matt wondered if he could be heard by her, but she seemed to hear or at least understand his message.

            Matt held his breath for a nervous few moments as she turned on her computer and waited to see his handy worked. Matt's heart was racing as he looked up at Jamie looking at the computer screen. This computer loading screens held his fate within its processors.

            "Well you have proven your worth to me for today, so you will be allowed to exist as long as you can maintain that worth. From this moment on I think your name is going to be Tech Support. What do you think of that?"

            "But, but I fixed your computer, I thought you were going to change me back?"

            "You could have walked over here and fixed this thing in ten seconds but you decided to be an inconsiderate ass. So now you get the privilege of being my personal geek.

            Matt never got a chance to reply, he watched his giant neighbor crouch down and reach out towards him. In seemingly a couple of blinks of the eye he could feel the warmth of her hand radiating around him. It felt nice, and then came the rollercoaster feel of her standing back up.  He could feel the g-forces pressing against him, and the wind blowing his hair. The bright colored screen of the computer monitor glowed a few inches from him. Matt was puzzled as to what was going on but then he felt the quick descent; it was like being on a elevator that is dropping uncontrollably from the top floor straight to the bottom. Everything whizzed by him in a blur until he smashed into a cold hard surface with no give whatsoever.

            Matt rolled over in absolute pain while suffering from a mild concussion. He finds himself surrounded by the dingy glass walls of a baby food jar. Matt immediately pulls his legs in as he sees dark green streaks of baby food still clinging to the walls. The jar is rank, smelling of spinach.          

"Hey, You can't do this" Matt shouted as he kick and punches both sides of the baby food jar while cursing Jamie's name.

"shut your mouth" Jamie snaps as she shakes the jar roughly which causes Matt to slam face first into the wall. The green baby food covers Matts face and body as he pushes himself away from the wall.

"Next time you do that, your punishment is gonna be a lot worse." matt looks up at Jamie as she smashes the lid down onto the jar which causes some of the food that was stuck on the jar to drop down on Matt's head. Jamie then twists the metal lid onto the jar snuggly. The jar is then tilted and Matt is flung into the wall which then turns into the floor. A piece of masking tape is spread across the jar and Matt reads troppus hcet. The jar once again tilts so that it is upright. This adjustment causes Matt to crash face first back into the original floor of the jar. Matt found himself only able to watch as he saw himself being raised towards the book shelf which was built into the computer desk.

            The first shelf had some Harry Potter books on it, along with a few textbooks and other assorted books. As matt found himself rising to the second shelf he was taken aback by what he saw. Matt saw a slew of jars lined up in a row, one was labeled babysitter, another was labeled maintenance, another crumb, along with many others. He was rendered speechless as he found his jar inserted between Make-up and Hair care.

"Welcome to Jamieville Tech support, F.A.Q. will be along shortly to answer your questions. You don't need to thank me for the privilege."

            Tears began to fall from Matt's eyes as he wraps his arms around his legs and his head falls into his lap. This can't be happening, this can't be happening Matt mumbles as the hand, which is the same hand that was holding him encircles around the glass gripping it tightly as it is lifted into the air.

Two: Enlightenment by asukafan2001

                Humans are a shallow species.  They look out only for themselves, and they help each other only if it somehow helps them. This creates a symbiotic cycle in which everyone uses everyone else, each person doing so because of an ulterior motive in which those actions benefit themselves somehow. These desires are nothing new.  If you would page through the history books you would see for hundreds of years man used anything it viewed as being below him or her.  Man would use it until it no longer could serve a purpose for anyone or anything.

                This held true even within man's own species. As all men are not created equal. This is a fact that humanity is born with the knowledge and understanding that equality is nothing more than an illusion. As certain people are born into situations better than others.  More doors are open to some people than other people.

                Even within these so called norms and inequalities every once in awhile you have an anomaly, or a virus if you will. This virus infects the norms and predetermined structure of things. They tear apart and abuse what has been created and built upon. This is what have we have here. We have a society in which new norms and values  are presented. These people are then expected to live within these new societal boundaries.

                This is where we find Matt. A person who has been taken from one society, and thrust into another. A world covered in someone else's belongings. Can you even picture such a world? A place where everything you could ever hope to interact with is someone else's. Historically speaking, Matt has gone from a land owning white European male to a black slave who isn't even viewed as being able to comprehend the concept of owning land. Who's told that god created them to be slaves.

                This is what Matt finds himself facing. He went to college, he graduated, Matt was a well educated human being. He could see and understand what Jamie had done. She had stripped away everything he had done.  Over twenty years of work gone in an instant and now, he was nothing more than a slave. He was allowed to do but a single task and if he would carry out this task he would be bestowed the greatest gift of all. Life.

                Knowledge was Matt's greatest enemy. If he were dumber, the situation may be easier. Perhaps he could fool himself in thinking that this was merely lateral move.  Maybe even a step up. You have someone providing for you. However that was not the case. Matt found himself shrunk and placed into a baby food jar. A jar that was much too small to house someone of his size. However not only was that irrelevant to his taskmaster, Matt knew she loved it.

                Matt had already spent two days in his new surroundings. A few hours into his first day here he was explained that he was entering into what you could call as a trial period. Where just like in videogames such as World of Warcraft, in which they give you thirty days of free play to take the game for a test drive. Matt is being given the same opportunity. Perhaps that is a bad example. It may be better explained like this. If you have ever bought fish for an aquarium before, when you take them home you are suppose to keep them in bag floating atop the water in the aquarium for a bit. This adjusts the water that they are coming from, to the water they are going into. It makes the adjustment less stressful.

                Matt is being given that very opportunity. These first few days he doesn't have to do anything. He just sits in the Jar looking out at the world adjusting to his new life, his new world, and his new environment. During this process, another tiny man had approached Matt. Just like with back story who had earlier approached him, he was still confused and perplexed as to not only why they carry out these demeaning tasks but why they stick around. So when the man known as Frequently Asked Questions or F.A.Q. approached him a period of enlightenment was about to begin.

                However, Matt had suspected this would take place in a one on one setting. That was not the case, as before a single question could be asked the master of the room entered. Matt had gotten use to her coming and going, however this time was different. She headed straight for him and F.A.Q.  She looked down at the two of them as if they were but an iPod, cell phone, or one of any other trivial modern conveniences.

                Jamie unscrewed the Jar with ease before setting it on its side, which allowed Matt to crawl out of the jar onto her hand that lay level with the shelf that his jar was set upon. F.A.Q. followed Matt onto the hand and then Jamie headed out of the bedroom and down one set of stairs, before walking down hallway, then going down another set of stairs. It wasn't until they reached the basement and were set down onto a work bench that Matt begun to get worried.

                "Hello Tech Support, my name is F.A.Q. as you know. I am here to answer your questions through this stressful and difficult time in your life. However, rest assured this is for the best. As you can now devote yourself to the betterment of someone else's life. You should take pride in that. As volunteering is its own reward."

                "What kind of pot have you been smoking? I have been abducted by this bitch, kidnapped as have you I would assume. You can't..." Matt screamed hysterically

                "Listen Tech Support I know you have a lot of frustration over what is going on, and there will be time for you to unleash that frustration. Now is not the time as I have a lot to explain and the master's time is valuable. So if you will please lie against the board behind you. It will be better for you to cooperate."

                Matt of course had no intention of following the orders of this man or his captor. He made that abundantly clear when he once again called her bitch and refused to submit to her wishes. He went on to say that if she wanted him to lay down on this board she might as well go fuck herself as then atleast she would be accomplishing something.

                Jamie had already heard enough and lowered her hand towards the table. She drew her pointer finger back and struck Matt with her finger. The force of blow sent him up and off his feet before crashing back down onto the hard wooden workbench.  Matt was gasping for air as he grabbed his chest in pain. Each breath he took was now labored as groaned in pain. Unfortunately, for Matt he landed on his stomach. So Jamie merely flicked him again so that he landed on the board properly.

                "Take note F.A.Q. two attempts this time. I believe that's a personal best."

                "It is master, very good. Very good indeed." F.A.Q. answered insuring his master of her statements.

                Matt on the other hand looked upwards at the brown haired girl. He could not believe that his neighbor would do such a thing. Jamie was a plain looking girl. Maybe plain is the wrong word. It is probably better spoken as completely average when it comes to looks.  Matt continued to stare up wondering how such a nice looking normal girl could do such a thing.

                "I tried to tell you Tech Support. If you just had listened, this could have been avoided. You can take solace in the fact that no one has ever listened to me.  Now I wont lie, this next part is going hurt and not just a little.  So please don't take offense when I turn away." F.A.Q. said as he took a few steps back before turning his back to Matt.

                Jamie could not blame F.A.Q. as she knew he was a good person at heart and did not want to see the following scene. However, she on the other hand loved this part. This is when everything starts to set in for the little people. They realize there new stature in life is far below that of what it used to be. As their current worth makes them quite expendable.

                Matt did not understand what was about to come. If he had maybe he would have chose his words differently. He might have tried to reason with the girl. It wouldn't have helped but it might have extended his waning moments. Matt looked upwards at the face of young woman and saw a smile on her face as she jabbed a pushpin through his shoulder and into the corkboard that lay on the wooden bench. 

                A scream erupted from Matt like he had never heard before. T his was a pain far worse than being shot. He looked over at his shoulder and could now only see the pink push pin, which was cutting through his body.  This might have been a godsend as he was so focused on the pushpin that was jabbing through him he never saw pushpin that was through his other shoulder. He only felt excruciating pain and could feel the salty water puddle in the corner of his eyes. Matt kicked at the corkboard as he once again cried out in pain while Jamie merely applied some lip-gloss and smacked her lips a few times while waiting for Matt settle down.

                The sheer lack of concern and ho hum, nature of his neighbor brought about a sense of fear and dread in Matt. He couldn't believe that someone could be so uncaring towards another human being. It was almost as if she didn't even hear his cries for pain.  Matt tried briefly to stand up but it was no use. If he could somehow find a way to stand up it would be in vein as he would be dead.  Matt moved his arms in an attempt to pull the pushpins out however, they were much too large to pull out. When the third and fourth pushpins went through his knees Matt barely felt it in comparison to the first two; as his body was already numb from the pain.

                Matt was breathing roughly, as he looked up at Jamie who had a rather happy look on herself. She looked down at him and once again informed him that if he had just come over on his own volition that this could have been avoided. That the couple of minutes it would have taken to fix her computer would have been negligible. However, he didn't and now had no one to blame but himself. That this new life would serve as a punishment for his own self-serving attitude and desires.

                None of this sat well with Matt. As here was a woman berating him for being selfish when she herself is abducting people and forcing them into some kind of slavery in order to do things she cannot or just doesn't want to do herself.  Matt didn't know if it was irony or stupidity. It took him only but a moment to decide on both.  A man usually knows when he is beat. However in this case it may have been pride, perhaps arrogance, but definitely now the smarts that Matt used to claim his degree as he spat up at Jamie while calling her cunt.

                "You're a worthless piece of flesh who will get what she deserves one of these days you stupid cunt. You want to know what your problem is? You're so caught up in you that..."

                "Just a moment, phone call." Jamie interjected as she merely swiveled the stool she was perched on and showed Matt her back.

                This of course drove Matt up the wall. Here he was giving it to this ungrateful bitch and she just  not only cuts him off, but cuts him off to answer her phone and on top of that shows him her back as if he was not even there.  The action itself infuriated Matt as it was an insult.

                What really angered him was that he was smart enough to realize where this put him. Here she was torturing him for her entertainment however even the slightest thing can completely put that on hold. His torture was as if she was watching television waiting for something happen. Matt was lying here on this piece of corkboard fighting for his life while she fields phone calls from her friends.

                Matt watched her start to lean back against the workbench and as she laughed and made unimportant banter with her friend about her day and made plans for the weekend.  It was your typical phone call between two girlfriends. Rather normal mindless banter that unless you are in the know makes little sense even if you cared.

                The conversation went on for several minutes before Jamie turned around, setting cell phone down mere inches from Matt.  Matt couldn't help but look at the massive size of the phone in comparison to himself.  A hello kitty phone strap dangled from phone, while its sparkling purple exterior drives home its overall girliness.

                "Don't worry you only have one painful part left to go, then you're all through and you can start your new life. This next part will be used as identification." F.A.Q. said rather matter of factly as he signaled to his master that he was ready.

                Matt looked upward as Jamie moved the cigarette lighter and metal stick moved over him. At first Matt didn't quite understand how this would be used as identification however as soon as the cigarette lighter was moved away he saw that it was not just a metal pole. As that would not be permanent enough, no this was a metal brand scaled down to work with people of his size.  Matt now fought a bit and understood what the push pins were for.  They were not to torture him but to hold him in place. Matt pleaded for mercy as she set the cigarette lighter down next to him and pushed the metal brand against his chest. Matt cried out a murderous yell if not for his size.  The brand seemed to burrow into his skin as if it were going to be a permanent resident however as Jamie pulled the brand away Matt was just glad it was over.  At least he thought it was however, not more than a second or two later A smaller brand was pressed against his forehead. This was several times more painful than the brand on chest.  Matt felt his body surge and press against the pushpins as the brand dug into his forehead.

                "That wasn't so bad now was it?" Jamie said in a consoling tone as she stood up from the bench and started to walk away. Matt wondered if that was it. If she was just going to leave him like this however, Matt is just not that lucky. He watched his giant captor return this time with a laptop.  Several minutes of silence past by where the only noise was the clicking of keys on the laptop.

                "Okay last step." Jamie simply said as a metal collar was lowered down towards him using a tweezers. Once the collar was not more than a few inches away, the collar was released and dropped onto his neck. Matt didn't expect to feel anything but a burning sensation that seemed to course through his body. He could see a wire going from the collar directly into a port on the laptop. The entire process started to make Matt a bit scared.

                Several minutes passed by before the awkward burning sensation seemed to have passed; however his body seemed like it was tingling all over and his head was absolutely pounding. After what felt like hours F.A.Q. finally stepped back into view.

                "What happened to me? What is going on?" Matt answered in a scared tone for the first time.

                "The collar you have on, is just like the one I have here.  Its purpose is two folded. On one hand, it shows ownership similar to how a person buys a collar for a cat or dog. However, unlike the collars you buy for your pets this one sears itself into your body. Meaning the only way to get it off would be to cut off your head. On top of being impossible to remove it connects directly your brain via the use of nerve endings and other bodily connections which I wont get into as quite frankly you wouldn't understand it. The short version is, certain functions on your body can be directly controlled.  Such as your speech has been filtered, you can only read certain words, you can also be tracked at any and all times. I would also suggest not leaving the world unless instructed to do so by the powers that be. Otherwise, your lungs will stop functioning and you will suffocate to death. Also, you are not allowed to do direct bodily harm onto yourself or knowingly harm yourself."

                "Surprisingly I got all that." Matt said as he looked upwards at his fellow comrade.

                "Yes the collar made your mind willing to accept that information. So you learned and comprehended it much easier. Unfortunately learning things outside of your job is much more difficult."

                "Now if you don't have any other questions we can conclude this."

                "Wait, when do I eat? I haven't gotten anything since, since, I can't remember."

                "Your home contains preserves." F.A.Q. said as he signaled to the master that the subject was enlightened.

                The journey back to Jamie's room was rather quick. As they re-entered her bedroom he kept searching in his mind for the right word to call it, however only the world appeared in his mind.  This frustrated him as he knew it was incorrect, but his mind couldn't seem to formulate anything else to call it. Matt's attention turned towards Jamie only for the first time everything escaped him. It seemed to be on the tip of his tongue yet just out reach. Things like the fact that she's his neighbor, her name, her age, what she does. All things Matt knew that he should know and does know are just completely blank. As he looks up at Jamie the only thing he can come up with is master. The thought alone made him sick.

                Matt obediently sat down Indian style in the jar as the lid was screwed on. He found it odd but he somehow knew this was the appropriate way to sit. He remembered when he first arrived he saw hair-care and crumb sitting exactly like this. At first, he thought it was just a coincidence but now the full realization has dawned on him. Before when he was in here the only way he could be was hunched over and kneeling. However this method provides the most comfort and space.

                Several more minutes had passed as Matt begun to adjust to things such as his reflection. He was now dawned in only his boxer shorts and the initials JM burned into his chest and forehead. The metal girlish looking collar around his neck, the entire sight was humbling.  Matt wondered what his family was doing. If they were worried, if they were looking for him, he wished desperately that the could call them, or talk to them just one more time.

                It wasn't long after the thoughts of his family that Matts stomach growled once again. He remembered back to what F.A.Q. had told him. That preserves would be supplied here, however Matt could see nothing, atleast nothing at first. Matt then started realize exactly why these jars were used. They weren't left like this as the smell of baby food is torturous.  The jars are left like this as the streaks and clumps of left over babyfood act as nutrition and nourishment. 

                "She can't be serious. I cant be expected to eat this stuff."  Matt thought to himself however his hunger overtook him. He brought his face near the wall and ran his hand along one of the walls as a small snowball of babyfood formed in his hand.  Matt then brought the food up to his mouth and started munching away. Almost immediately the stuff practically turned his stomach. It tasted just as bad as he remembered.  As the baby food hit his mouth he would gag a bit and want to spit it up however Matt forced himself to swallow all that he took. In fact it took several handfuls of the spinach baby food that was in his jar to fill him up.

                It was soon thereafter that with a full stomach he could feel himself getting some sleepy. Matt found the idea of sleeping in this jar revolting however at the sametime he knew that he may be called upon to do something at any moment and if he wasn't rested he may be killed and death didn't seem like an appealing option. Plus if nothing else it is an escape from this hell he was now forced to live with.

Three: History by asukafan2001

 Three: History

                It is often asked why do some people feel the need to commit a crime, while others can go there entire life without ever having an urge to break the law.  The simple answer to this is desensitization.  As A person gets more and more use to seeing something done without the consequence, they eventually get to the urge to break the law.

                This has become more prevalent in today's society because of television, movies, books, and the media in general. Every day you see and hear about people doing things that are wrong and never see the part of the television show or movie where the person ends up spending their remaining days in jail. You don't see that time when they have to struggle to look their family in the eyes over what they have done.

                Perhaps that is what we have here. It is easy to look at what Jamie has done thus far and call her evil, mean, unethical however; these acts may have very well started out innocently. A person doesn't wake up to become a monster. A person's conditioned to become one.

                This all started at a very young age. Jamie's mother was a stripper; it wasn't what one would call honorable or proud work. However, it is what her mother did to provide for her two young daughters and that in and of itself is quite noble. As no one sets out to become a stripper, as a child you don't look up at your father and say daddy I want to give lap dances for a living.

                 Since Jamie and her sister Krystal's mother was gone at night, this meant there father was left to take care of them at night. Fathers take care of children quite often, however most fathers don't tuck their kids into bed without any clothes on.  This went on for a couple of years and Jamie being young didn't know any better. She didn't know all fathers didn't play with their kids in bed. It wasn't until she asked a friend of hers about that she learned it was wrong.

                That night when Jamie was being tucked in she told her father that what he was doing was wrong. That her friend's parents didn't do this. This led to Jamie's father backhanding her until she was defeated and then he would have her way with her. As she became older, Jamie still knew this was wrong however, she feared for her younger sister Krystal.  She knew if she would resist or leave that it would only lead her down a path of devastation.

                So Jamie endured, she remained hopeful that one day her mother would come in and whisk her away from this hellish nightmare. Those prayers ended one night when Jamie's mother never came home. She was happy at first as she knew her mother was getting hit just as much, if not more than as was she however, she didn't understand why her mother didn't at least take her and Krystal with her. It wasn't until the later the next afternoon that she discovered her mother hadn't left her at all. A drunk driver killed her.

                Jamie was now a teenager when this happened and her sister Krystal just a couple years from being one as well. Both fully comprehended what had happened and understood the situation. When it came time for the funeral, Jamie wanted to say how remorseful it was, how tragic that something like this had to happen. However, she could merely look down at her mother's casket and say good for you.

                The only positive aspect in her mother's death was the person who killed her was quite well off and the incident was settled with a handsome sum of money paid out to her father.  While this was indeed a silver lining in that there life became much easier financially, and many of the struggles they had with bills were now gone. This also meant her father was home even more. Jamie was  being taken advantage of on a more regular basis.

                This all changed on the summer of her junior year of high school. Jamie had taken a job as what amounted to a janitor for a small science lab.  After the lab crew was finished for the day Jamie would go in and wipe down the tables, empty the wastebaskets, etc.  It wasn't a great job but Jamie viewed it as a godsend as it got her out of the house and away from her father.

                As the summer went on, one of the younger scientists begun staying later, and later into the evening hours working on a project you all know quite well. It was a matter reduction unit. Its goal was to take non-organic matter and reduce it a miniscule state. Thus reducing the harm of toxic waste materials, garbage, the amount of land needed to grow food, amongst many other noble uses.

                Jamie however, cared little about these uses as she just loved the feeling she got when she conversed with the young scientist. She felt for the first time in her life loved and cared for. However, what he felt was nothing more than camaraderie. Jamie had mistaken the feelings he gave as she was desperately searching for something or someone to cling too.  Therefore, as she tried to move things along to the next level he merely gave her the letdown of a lifetime.

                Luckily, she was use to being hurt, and having feelings unreturned. She had experienced this for a lifetime. As the young scientist completed his work, Jamie completed her plan. As she was going to be hurt no more.  So when she asked to see a demonstration of his project the young man suspected nothing as this young girl had been watching this project from the beginning. He took it as nothing more than innocent curiosity.

                Jamie watched the young man shrink the non-organic objects down to minute sizes right before her eyes. It was truly was a sight to behold as she literally saw a full sized office chair shrink down to something that looked to be out of a dolls house. She goaded the young scientist to explain how it could shrink only non-organic matter.

                The next few weeks went by faster than ever before for Jamie. She buried herself in science books learning what she needed to manipulate the young scientists' device. She finally had her breakthrough and spent the next putting her plan into action. Jamie thought everyone had left for the day so she started modifying the machine so it would shrink organic matter.  

                As she finished the device the young scientist had came in to retrieve his forgotten notes.  Jamie fired the device at him and much to his surprise he found himself shrinking down to what would seem like nothingness. In reality he was nothing but a few inches in height, however taking a six foot tall being and making him a couple of inches tall would appear to turn him into near nothingness.

                The tiny man was shocked, confused but most of all upset. He ran towards the young janitor's shoe. He kicked, punched, and assaulted the woman's shoe. Jamie felt nothing as she merely nudged him with her shoe. This tiny move on her part sent him sliding across the floor. A smile crept across her face. She had really done it. Jamie knew in her hands she held freedom, she held the power to remove her father from not only his seat at the head of the household, but remove him from society as well.

                Jamie, took the tiny scientist home with her. Even though she was well past her curfew and knew she was sure to get hit pretty good for her late arrival she found herself not worried for the first time. As Jamie knew, she just had to lay in wait.  She ordered the scientist, her first miniature person to create the crown jewel of her operation. A simple yet effective method of tagging her tiny people, as she fully realized the danger in letting someone she had shrunk run off.

                The tiny scientist didn't quite understand why she would want such a system.  After seeing how her father treated her and his sister. The tiny man couldn't completely blame the young woman for the actions she took even if they were extreme and wrong.  Even without understanding the true purpose behind his invention, the tiny man created a device to her specifications and orders.

                Now you may be thinking how could he be so stupid. How could he create something without knowing or fully thinking things out. You must understand that it is the nature of science itself. Why was the atom bomb created even though it would devastate millions of families?  A scientist simply creates. He or she feels challenged and driven to create things even though they may harm people as they don't think about the big picture. They just want to see if they can make it. The idea of making the impossible, possible is what drives science.

                The young scientist spent months constructing exactly what she wanted. His small size meant his captor had to help with several sections however soon the tagging and mental adjustment system that you witnessed poor Matt had just go through had been created. Unfortunately, the young scientist was her first text subject.

                The young scientist fully realized her intentions in that moment. He realized what a fool he had been. How young, naive and stupid he was, however even with that realization it was much too late. He was a slave to this young woman and he himself had made it possible.

                A mere three weeks after Jamie had turned eighteen she used the device on her father. She claimed he disappeared and the police suspected nothing as thinking that a person was physically shrunk and then taken away is simply not an option that the police generally consider for the average missing person.

                As a few more weeks drifted by Jamie became the legal guardian of her younger sister Krystal. The money from her mother's death shifted from her missing father's bank account to her own.                Jamie spent the next few months extracting her revenge on her father. Years of torment and suffering that he had put her through, she got to return in full.  As the days turned months, the revenge was getting more and more severe however, Jamie realized the thrill was gone. She still hated her father desperately as did her younger sister Krystal. However she no longer felt the need to punish him or torture him.

                It was that evening that Jamie merely picked up her father and stared at him coldly. She could see the terror in the tiny man. He desperately begged for forgiveness from not only him but also her sister Krystal.  Krystal merely turned her attention towards the television not even paying heed to her now tiny fathers pleading.  Jamie carried him up the stairs and closed her bedroom door her father expected the worst. What he got something completely different. She merely released her grip and let the man she no longer considered human let alone her father fall into messy abyss that was her bedroom floor.

                He looked up at his daughter terrified of what she was going to do. Thoughts of being crushed like a bug crossed his mind.  After surviving these months of torture to only be squashed like a bug, how pathetic he thought. Instead of crushing him to death like he suspected Jamie merely walked out of the room.  The first few times when his daughter returned, he quaked in fear as she walked about the room. He was afraid of what she might do. However as a time went on he realized that he was a part of a far worse punishment. He was being left in his own home and no longer tortured as he was now completely ignored, forced to live off the land. His only worry now was just making sure he avoided his children's footfalls.

                So as you can see, these actions while they are wrong are not the actions of an evil person, just a person who has only known a very simple concept, strong rule the weak.  Jamie's father was stronger than her so he could abuse her, please himself with her. However in the end the upper hand was hers. Those ideals are very nearly human nature, the stronger rule over the weak.  You can't completely blame someone who is merely following the ideals, norms, and values that they have experienced throughout their life.

                While it is hard to blame a person who has had these experiences, you still cannot justify the actions they have taken. Especially if you're from one of the families who have been effected. The misery someone else has felt could never excuse or make up for the loss of a husband, son, daughter, child, etc. 

                Now if you look at her actions on a larger scope of things is what she is doing really worse then what the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Persians, etc. all did. They ruled over the weak, turned conquered civilizations into slaves. They forced other countries to swear allegiance. Is that not what is happening here? How can the actions of Jamie be thought of any different historically.

                However, whether you look at her actions as excused or inexcusable what she has crafted here is nothing short of amazing.  Matt is going to find out along his journey towards enlightenment if he views his masters as devils or gods.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1120