A Little Release by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Stephen convinces his ex-girlfriend to allow him to help her release her sexual frustration. Will he regret this decision?


Categories: Watersports, Body Exploration, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1187 Read: 7343 Published: November 30 2021 Updated: November 30 2021
Story Notes:


1. Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

Amanda and I were always close, from when we dated to when we were just friends. I guess that’s why she felt so comfortable talking
to me about her sex life.

“I’ve been so sexually frustrated for quite a while to be honest,” she told me as we sat in my living room one day. Hearing about her
sexual tension made me have some sexual tension myself. I had a boner tucked inbetween my legs.

“Really?” I asked. If she was down for it, I had an idea that could release her sexual frustration, as well as mine.

“I haven’t had sex in two months!” she exclaimed, something she did often.

“Well, I could help with that,” I told her, a smirk on my face.

“How so?” she asked. “I’m not having sex with you. I’m sorry. But you’re like a brother and I couldn’t do that.”

“Not necessarily having sex with me. Come. Let me show you something,” I said. Her and I went upstairs into my mom’s room, where I
went into the closet and showed her my mom’s shrink ray.

“How’s a shrink ray going to help me with my sexual frustration?” Amanda asked.

“Shrink me. Use me as a dildo,” I told her.

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“Come on. It’ll be fun and I want you to do it so bad, anyway. Just imagine me…inside you…making you feel good…” I said. Amanda seemed to be turned on by what I was saying.

“But you’re like a brother…” she said.

“Forget all that. Do it. I want to help you.” Amanda bit her lower lip, then said “Okay.” I showed her how to use the shrink ray,
then stood in front of it. In a second, Amanda went from being an inch shorter than me to being a giantess, towering over me. She squatted down and picked me up.

“Oh my God! You’re so cute!” she said.

“Get naked, baby! Let’s do this!” I exclaimed.

Amanda then put me on my mom’s dresser and began to undress. She was completely naked in thirty seconds. She turned to me, and my boner hurt seeing her boobs bounce and her forest of pubic hair.

“You ready for this?” she asked, grabbing me.

“I was born ready!” I said.

Amanda lay on the bed, then opened her legs to reveal a throbbing vagina. It took me by surprise.

“God damn, Amanda!” I said.

“I told you I’ve been sexually frustrated!” she exclaimed. “I need to get wet first, okay?”

“By all means,” I answered. Amanda started by rubbing her against her clit, moaning as she did. I felt her beginning to get more and
more wet as she rubbed me along the base of her vagina. Once she felt she was wet enough, she said “before you enter the cave, you need to see the jungle.”


She then rubbed me in her pubic hair. It truly was like a jungle in there.

She accidentally let her grip of me go, and I got stuck in her pubic hair, unable to move. She immediately rubbed her hand in her
pubic hair, looking for me. When she felt me, she pulled me out, looking at me with shock.

“Oh, my God! Stephen! You were in my pubic hair?” she asked jokingly. I frowned at the giantess. Finally, she had enough and was
ready for me. “Come to mama!” she then thrusted me down to her vagina and
entered me in her.

Her vaginal walls immediately began to crush me, and it was getting harder to breathe as the walls crushed around my ribs.

Amanda thrusted me in and out as fast as she possibly could. I even heard her say my name a few times.

“Oh, Stephen. You feel so good inside of me.” She even told me when she was about to finish.

“Oh, God. I’m about to cum!” she yelled.

Ten seconds later, the cum exploded me out of Amanda’s vagina. She began to breathe heavy as more cum came out of her vagina, covering me in her juices.

Both of us lay there for a few minutes more, catching our breath and trying to make sense of what had just happened. She had just released sexual tension and I had the ride of my life.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes, spitting out the cum that had gone into my mouth. My eyes opened again when I felt the bed shake
like an earthquake. Amanda was moving around, positioning herself so she towered over me, her legs open, revealing her vagina once again.

“You made me so wet. Now I’m going to make you wet. Your mom won’t mind if I pee on her bed, would she?” she asked rhetorically.
She began to pee on the bed and more importantly, directly on me. It was as if Niagara Falls was falling on me.

Once Amanda was done peeing, she looked around until she found the box of tissues on my mom’s dresser. She then picked me up, placed me on a tissue and used me to wipe her vagina.

“God, that was fun. In fact, I think I’m going to keep you like this. You’re going to be my new sex toy. How does that sound?” She
didn’t even allow me to voice my opinion. She put me in her underwear, put them back on, got dressed and walked out of my house with me in her underwear.

Over the next few weeks, Amanda used me as a dildo a few more times, whether I was down for it or not. I lost control. I felt it might have been a mistake telling her of the shrink ray in the first place. Now I was nothing but a sex toy to someone I once considered a good friend.

It wasn’t all bad, however. While working at the mall, she ate a lot of Burger King and gained 35 pounds. Her weight gain made her boobs bigger and I got to spend time in her cleavage when she slept. She also sat on me at times with her bare butt, which I also enjoyed.

She also put me in her bellybutton at times, sleeping on her back with her shirt up. Her belly button was as deep as a well to me. The sound of her stomach grumbling when she was hungry sounded like a collapsing building.

Although at times I felt uncomfortable being her sex slave, I was also turned on at the fact that she was so big – size-wise and weight-wise – and loved that the simple sound of her stomach grumbling sounded so massive to me, like a building collapsing.

One time it happened, she even made note of it.

“Mommy’s hungry,” she said, rubbing and lightly slapping her belly. She had declared she was my ‘mommy’ now because I had come out of her vagina when she first used me as a dildo. Oddly enough, I was okay with it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11199