Rampage Roadblocks by VivettaVenray
Summary:

A woman turned giant woman tries to get revenge on the two Bs in her life, boss and boyfriend, as well as enjoy a proper rampage despite any obstacles in her way.

This story is a result of me attempting to write something that's (hopefully) humorous. Despite that, it of course focuses a lot on size content, and even has some ascension themes as well. It also has a bit of content some might find "gross". Some characters also have some monster traits. Content warnings inside. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 41416 Read: 39691 Published: November 30 2021 Updated: November 30 2021

1. Chapter 1: Story by VivettaVenray

2. Chapter 2: Fired by VivettaVenray

3. Chapter 3: Meteorite by VivettaVenray

4. Chapter 4: Office by VivettaVenray

5. Chapter 5: Aliens by VivettaVenray

6. Chapter 6: Robot by VivettaVenray

7. Chapter 7: Kaiju by VivettaVenray

8. Chapter 8: Babe by VivettaVenray

9. Chapter 9: Heroes by VivettaVenray

10. Chapter 10: Teamwork by VivettaVenray

11. Chapter 11: Extraterrestrial by VivettaVenray

12. Chapter 12: Demons by VivettaVenray

13. Chapter 13: Mars by VivettaVenray

14. Chapter 14: Star by VivettaVenray

15. Chapter 15: Complications by VivettaVenray

16. Chapter 16: Divine-ness by VivettaVenray

17. Chapter 17: Eldritch by VivettaVenray

18. Chapter 18: Square-Cube Law by VivettaVenray

19. Chapter 19: Victory by VivettaVenray

20. Chapter 20: Idiot by VivettaVenray

Chapter 1: Story by VivettaVenray

Rampage Roadblocks

By VivettaVenray


(WARNING: Contains vore [soft, some hard kind-of], absorption, digestion, burps, spit, snot/mucus, soul vore, body horror, and gore among other things.


This story contains one scene with vomit. It’s described in some detail, as it can be an interest to some. However, like the other ‘grosser’ content matter within, it's not a big feature of the story compared to steps and vore etc. I've still marked the chapter it shows up in though!


This story also technically contains "post-cooking vore", but that's maybe stretching the use of the term.)


(NOTE: I had wanted to write a sort of wacky take on a rampage story for a bit of time. Though I was excited to write this story, I must note that it may be quite sillier than most of my other stories.


If any jokes/humor come across as offensive, which I hope they don't, it is not from intent, but instead likely incompetence on my part. Similarly, the only specific size-writer I intended to make fun of with this story is myself.


Anyways, I hope you enjoy the...)


--------------


Chapter 1: Story


A young woman had her hands folded neatly over her waist. Her fingers nervously fidgeted against one another as she stood. Her gaze kept drifting towards the minute hand on that clock above the secretary’s desk. Then, her eyes would drift back to a brown-wood office door with an even grater pang of anxiety, then to the sides at nothing in particular, then back again towards the clock.


The door opened: not the office door, but the nearby one for the woman’s restroom. The secretary came out of it, and the other woman noticed a strand of clean toilet paper stuck to the secretary’s footwear.


‘Wow, such confidence!’, she thought at the sight.

‘I wish I felt that confident right now.’ ‘But I don’t, I feel nervous.‘, she also thought.


The secretary in turn noticed the employee waiting, as well as said employee’s very obvious nerves. As she returned to her desk, she decided to try and calm the other office worker down with a bit of chit-chat. As a woman herself, she knew there was nothing another woman liked more than having her appearance meticulously described.


“Hey!”, she said before continuing.


“I like your black closed-toe heels, which aren’t too long at the heel part, but not so short there that they aren’t heels.”


“Oh, wow, thank you so much!”, said the employee.


“Yeah, and I also platonically love your outfit overall too. Your black pencil skirt that comes down to just about your knees is a stylish yet conservative choice for office wear. Your long sleeved, white blouse also provides that desired level of professionalism while still looking comfortable thanks to its relatively thin and soft fabric.”


“Oh, jeez. Thank you-”


"I like your reasonably short unpainted fingernails too. I can't see your toes, since those heels are closed-toe as is expected in an office setting. Still, I bet those are also unpainted and short, but not so short that it's an issue, just like with the fingernails."


“Thank you again, you are correct on that-”


“I also commend your choice to go without any jewelry, as it helps bring focus to your shoulder-length jet-black hair, as well as your almond brown eyes. This outfit is fitting for someone in their early 20s, which you clearly are. Definitely a great appearance, I really do love it: platonically of course.”

“Of course.”, said the employee.


Her spirits definitely felt a bit uplifted. She spoke next, directed to the secretary.


“I also love, platonically, your appearance, which is basically the same as mine aside from your glasses, some facial differences not worth mentioning, and that your own black hair is done in a bun.”


“Thanks!”, said the secretary.

At that moment, the minute hand on the clock above the desk hit 12. The hour hand was also perfectly centered with the symbol “10”, even though it was basically there already.


At about the same time, the tiny wooden doors above the clock-face opened up, and a small little wooden bird popped alongside a loud.


Koo Koo”


The secretary’s voice was heard soon after, snapping the other employee out of her trepidation-laden glance at the big wooden clock.


“Oh, and nice rack by the way.”, the secretary had said.


“Wha-”, said the other employee.


The desk phone rang and the secretary raised a finger as if to say ‘one moment’


A loud bellowing voice roared out from the room behind that brown door to the desk’s right: and thus the non-secretary employee’s left.


“Where the heck is Kyo?!? Send her in here now!!!”


The bespectacled employee moved the phone from her ear and spoke.


“Mister Shigoto will see you know, Miss Dai.”


Kyo did an audible gulp as she tried in vain to swallow her nerves. Sadly, those nerves were not in her mouth. Nevertheless, she opened the door and walked into her boss’s office.


She thought to herself, ‘I hope I don’t get...’

Chapter 2: Fired by VivettaVenray

Chapter 2: Fired


The first thing Kyo did was bow profusely as she stepped into the office.


“Mister Shigoto San, thank you for-”


“Close the door!”, he barked.


Kyo unbowed and did so.


“No, no no.”, he said. “Close it like you mean it! Show me the energy I demand from my employees Kyo!!!”


“Do you want me to reopen the door th-”


“Show me!”


Kyo opened the door again, then *slammed* it shut. She shut it so hard that her b-cup breasts bounced boobily from the force of it all.


“Like that sir?”

“Meh, better.”, he grumbled.


Mister Shigoto’s office was the fanciest in the building. This made sense to Kyo, since he was the boss of the company after all. The spacious chamber was situated near the top floor of the building. The actual top floor had its space filled with HVAC pipes and whatnot, as well as a staircase to the roof. So, not of lot of space for an office there in its unaesthetic, mostly metal floor-space.


The boss’s office was quite aesthetic in contrast: at least to him. The wall behind his mahogany desk consisted mostly of reinforced glass panes that gave a nice view over Tokyo. It also had a good view of the giant, building-mounted screen atop the opposite building. Said screen showed a news channel for much of the day. So, he could turn around if bored to watch that TV there.


The building wasn’t a skyscraper or anything, so it wasn’t exactly the *best* view. Still, at 9 stories in height, the building was among the tallest in the block. It was tall enough to see over the building at the opposite end of the street at least, which provided a small dose of superiority every time the middle-aged man looked out of it, but didn’t focus on that building’s TV instead.


The floor of the office was laminated hardwood, as were the walls which were covered almost entirely in cuckoo clocks. The clocks came in all sorts of shapes and sizes and pendulum lengths. While a few stretched tall enough to take up half the vertical room space themselves, others were small enough to easily fit on a desk if not for their unwieldy pendulums, which were often stylized like a pine-cone or some such.


Scant free space between the clocks was taken up by a few framed photos--like one of Mister Shigoto posing next to a golden cuckoo clock--or of award certificates or the like. Kyo’s eyes fell upon one such plaque.


“A-ah, a ‘Cuckoo Enthusiast of the Year’ award certificate for last year. That’s very impressive-”


“Quit it Kyo. Praising my achievements isn’t gonna charm you out of this meeting. Take a seat.”


Mr. Shigoto pointed at the chair opposite his own. Kyo tilted her head.


“Is that a rocking chair?”

“Yes.”, he said, shaking a bit of ash from the cigar he had been smoking this whole time. It fell to the ash tray, where it was supposed to go.


“My usual office furniture is out for cleaning, but I got a good deal on rentals from the old folk’s home down the street. Now, sit down!!!”


Kyo swallowed again, then moved over to the chair. She slowly rocked back and forth as the boss squinted at her. Mr. Shigoto had an intimidating appearance to Kyo. His head was mostly bald with a circle mark of skin discoloration at the top. He called it his ‘power-spot’. His somewhat rotund-body was dressed in a professional black suit, but he wore the jacket unbuttoned and rather loosely. His tie, too, was the widest in the office and a bit at an angle rather than fully straight.


As Kyo was getting her bearings on the unwieldy chair, he kicked his legs up on the cluttered desk. The act showed off both his black business shoes and black business pants, along with black business socks that went up past his ankles at the cuffs. Kyo couldn’t actually see where exactly his sock cuffs ended, but he wasn’t showing off the pale flesh of his ankles or anything, so that much about them she could reason.


Overall, Kyo was very intimidated by his appearances and posture. However, the most intimidating thing about him by far was that he had utterly *mastered* sitting in his rocking chair. While Kyo struggled to control the movements of her own seat, Mr. Shigoto, having had the advantage of time, had clearly learned how to utilize the piece of rental furniture properly. He had no issues gracefully rocking back and forth even with his legs kicked up on the desk. The power-play completely threw Kyo off her game and set the advantage in the meeting very clearly in his metaphorical hands.


He kicked his legs back off the desk. After one big puff of his cigar, he snuffed it out in the ash tray and leaned forward. He opened a drawer on his side of the desk and pulled out a piece of paper.


“This is your report, isn’t it Kyo?”


“Y-yes Mr. Shigoto.”


“Well it stinks!!!”


Mr. Shigoto crumbled up the paper into an origami crane, which he then sent soaring gracefully into the wastebasket by the far wall.


“I-I’m sorry Shigoto San! I will be more careful with garlic at my desk next time.”

“This wasn’t even the worst mistake you made this week. Tell me, Kyo, what kind of company are we?”

“A g-great one Mr. Shigoto-”

“No! Actually, yes! But I mean what do we sell, idiot”


Kyo was trying to think, but the sound of all the cuckoo clocks ticking was making it a tad hard. It got even worse when they all struck 10 o’clock at the same time. An absolute cacophony of gear spinnings and “Koo Koo”s in all tones and pitches rung out at roughly the same time.


Kyo covered her ears.


“The one outside the office is set a couple minutes ahead.”, said Mr. Shigoto. “That way my secretary can remind me of stuff a bit earlier.”

The cuckoo clocks took a bit to settle down. Kyo tried to answer.


“We make uh, uhhh”

Mr. Shigoto slammed his fist like a gavel onto the desk.


“We make paper dammit!”

He rummaged through another desk drawer. The sounds of papers scrunging threw Kyo further off her game.


He held up a sheet of paper.


“You want to tell me what this is?”

“A sheet of paper.”, she said.


“Now tell me what’s wrong with it.”


Kyo took a real good look at it. It seemed the right dimensions to her. It wasn’t flaky or anything.


“I-I don’t know sir!”


“It’s solid black!!!” bellowed Mister Shigoto with another pound of his free hand against the table.


Indeed the paper was jet black, front and back.


“I’m sorry sir! I must’ve inverted the colors by accident in the design software and didn’t notice.”

“This paper is worthless!”, said Mr. Shigoto.


He stood up and stretched his legs around the room, smacking the defective paper while he did so.


“You can’t write on this. You can’t print on this. Most pens use black or dark blue ink, Ms. Dai, how is someone supposed to see what they are drawing or printing on black paper?!? Over one hundred reams were printed before this mistake was noted. One hundred reams!”


Kyo’s knowledge of her industry let her know that was about 50,000 sheets of paper, and the magnitude of her mistake set in further.


“I’m so sorry Mr. Shigoto. It won’t happen again. I-I’ll do better next time.”

“There won’t *be* a next time Kyo. You’ve tarnished the reputation of Divine Paper Company. You’re fired!!!”


He stretched his legs back towards his desk and picked up the phone.

“Secretary, get security in here.”

“N-no please!”, said Kyo.


The door burst open as two sunglasses-wearing be-suited men stomped in. Each burly man had upper bodies that reminded Kyo of a stalwart gorilla, while possessing the nimble legs which reminded her of an ostrich’s.


Kyo fell forward out of her rocking chair, not on purpose, but in any case on her knees from which she begged.


“Please, I need this job, because I need money to live!”, she said.


“Well that’s not my problem. Get her outta here!!!!”, barked the boss-man.

The goons grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her towards a chute on the opposite wall of the boss’s desk. Mr. Shigoto hit a button under said desk, and the chute opened.


“Please no, no!!!”


Kyo’s pleas fell on deaf ears, and also the ears of the other security staffer as well as Mr. Shigoto’s of course. Those two didn’t heed the words either, though, and Kyo was heaved through the chute.


“Nooooooo!!!” she yelled as she slid down the curvy slide. Going down it head first as she did was *not* recommended by the safety warnings. Consequently, she saw her high-heeled shoes fly right off her kicking feet and off the edge of the slide.


“No! Not my heels, which were comfy and didn’t hurt to wear at all...”


Down and down she slide until, eventually, she came out in the ball pit at the bottom. She lingered among the colored spheres for a couple minutes, knocking them around as she looked to try and find her missing shoes.


Kyo heard yelling that was a mix of excitement and disappointment. It was a variety of voices.


“Look out below!”, came one man’s voice from higher up on the slide. “Surprise layoffs were just announced!”


Kyo hopped out of the ball pit to make room, just in time for others to crash into it. She gave up on trying to find her shoes, and walked out the door with a neon “EXIT” flashing above it in curvy font.


Stepping out beneath the blue and sunny sky, Kyo was out on the streets of Tokyo, Japan, and she felt miserable. Her previous fun memories of the 9-story slide were tarnished by getting fired the same day as her last trip down it. Also, she was still pretty upset about the whole being fired thing.


Standing on the sidewalk, shoeless, she sulked. Then, her cell phone rang. She quickly fished the device out of her skirt pocket and saw that her boyfriend Ken was calling.


She smiled, always loving to hear her boyfriend’s voice.


“Ken Kare! My BFF: boyfriend forever!”, she said after accepting the call.


“Hey babe. How’s it going?”, came the suave voice on the other end.


“Not good to be honest, you’re not gonna believe what just happ-”


“That’s great babe. Hey listen, this might sting but I’m breaking up with you.”


“What?!?”

“Yeah sorry babe, but I’ve found a new gal who’s a total A+.”


Kyo shouted her next words into the phone, getting the attention of the passersby on the crowded streets. She started walking along the sidewalk, trying to move off the negative emotions.


“Ken, wait, no don’t do this. I-I can retake the girlfriend exam!”


“Sorry Kyo, you know the rules: no re-dos. You’re always just be a B+ babe to me. I hope you keep fulfillment at your job at the cuckoo factory or whatever though.”


“Ken!!!”


Kyo heard some loud feminine giggling in the background of the call, as well as some splashes.


“Is that her?!? Your new girlfriend? Are you at the beach right now?!?”, she asked.


“Uh maybe babe. Look sorry gotta go good luck with your life and stuff bye.”


He hung up.


Kyo grit her teeth and groaned. She nearly threw down her phone out of rage, but she knew it was expensive so she didn’t. Instead, she angrily shoved it back in her pocket.


“Why?!? Without a career or a romantic relationship, my life just lost so much meaning! My sense of self is shaken!”


She stomped a naked foot and clenched her fists.


“This day can’t get any worse!!!” she yelled.


Everyone on the streets paused. Kyo felt embarrassed, but they weren’t looking at her: they were looking at the sky! A giant brown rock was hurtling straight down towards the street.


Many people erupted in panic, sprinting this way and that, left and right, up and down.


“Is that... is that a meteorite?!? Really?!?”, said an exasperated Kyo.


A man running nearby paused near Kyo. He adjusted his spectacles.


“Acktually, since its entered the planet’s atmosphere, it’s just a meteor. A meteorite would be after it lands.”


He snorted.


“What? Who the heck cares?!? No ordinary person differentiates between that stuff.”


A woman in plain and ordinary clothes ran by. She shouted at the two, pointing at the fire-wrapped rock.


“Watch out! That meteor is about to crash land, at which point it will become a...”

Chapter 3: Meteorite by VivettaVenray

Chapter 3: Meteorite


“Arghhh!!”, yelled Kyo.

She was much too frustrated to try and evade the meteor as it hurtled towards the street. Everyone else was trying to, though, and they bumped her this way and that as they darted about in either direction. She was moved, by the crowd, right up close to the center of the road.


As her luck would have it, it was right in front of Kyo that the meteor landed, gaining its new meteorite status in the process.


As far as falling rocks from the sky go, it thankfully didn’t have that destructive an impact. Kyo was fine, aside from some dust of the road blowing by her.


Moving her arms away from where they shielded her eyes, Kyo took a good look at the meteor. She couldn’t help but notice its rather unsubtle green glow. In fact, many others noticed it, and were gathering around the small crater it had left, though keeping far more of a distance to it than Kyo was. That is why, unlike Kyo, they did not soon slip into the crater itself.


Kyo wasn’t too worried though. The crater was only a foot deep or so. The meteor itself a few feet in diameter itself, as much as diameter applied to something that wasn’t a perfect circle or sphere.


“What is that glow?”, asked Kyo to no one in particular.


“Is it radioactive?”, came another voice from the crowd.


“Don’t worry!”, came one man’s voice. He stepped out from the crowd to come into view. The elderly chap was wearing a stark white suit. His shoes and rimmed hat were black, and his hair was silver. He had a cane in hand, and the black tie of his suit had little meteor patterns on it.


He slid down the gentle slope and entered the crater on the other side.


“Who are you?”, asked Kyo to him in particular.


“A meteor-ologist”, he said. “Don’t let the title fool you, I study meteoroids and meteorites as well. You see, I teach at a university nearby, and I rushed towards where I expected the landing zone to be as soon as I saw that rock in the sky.”

“Are you sure that was a good idea-”

“With my expertise I can assure you all!”, he said, interrupting Kyo before continuing.


“That this meteorite is likely radioactive.”

The crowd gasped.


“Do not be alarmed! Any radioactive goop within is safely inert. I will prove it!”

He raised his cane and gave the meteor an academic poke with the end of it. Immediately, the other side of the meteor cracked, and green goop spewed out from the aperture all over Kyo.


No sooner did Kyo let out a scream.

“What the heck?!?”, she shouted after.

“Ah, sorry. Seems I might’ve been wrong!”, said the man.


“My skin is all tingly. I feel... weird.”


Indeed, the young woman’s entire form began to glow, then grow. Her skirt and blouse became tighter. It wasn’t long before she noticed that instead of everyone staring at her, they were staring up at her as her body expanded.


“What? No no no.”


Her clothes began to tear. Not so much that fell off, oddly enough, but enough that bits of fabric were falling down her thighs, and her taut tummy was bared to the outside air.


Some of the crowd started to try and run, but the vast majority were frozen, awestruck, gawking at the strange site.


Unfortunately for them, Kyo was in a little bit of a shocked state. All the oddness going on with her had her a tad nervous again, and she fidgeted her footing. This shifted her already unstable balance, which was made all the more unsteady since she was growing while moving. So, she fell forward.


The meteor-ologist had crawled out of the crater and back into the crowd after a few moments of looking at the green-glowing Kyo. The ex-office lady had hit 25ft by the time she fell forward. This wasn’t the biggest size anyone had conceived of by far. Buses were longer than she was tall.


But, she was still big, big enough for the front of her body to cover the meteor-ologist and many others as she stumbled a few steps forward and fell flat: metaphorically of course. It was the *people* beneath her that were actually flattened. She felt them crunch beneath her bosom, or against her palms as she flailed out to steady her fall.


“They’re dead!”, said some of the surrounding crowd.

“You monster!”, said some others.


“No, it was an accident!”, she shouted in defense. The roar groaned in protest as she pushed herself back up. Still growing, she shot up another 5 feet in height by the time she looked down to her body.


“Ack, ick. Eww.”

She brushed her clothes free from the broken bodies which, thankfully her already tattered wardrobe, didn’t leave much of a stain.


The crowd began to run and scream from her. She stood back up, fully.


“Wait no! Please this is an accident I didn’t mean to! Look, I stopped growing, see!”


Kyo had indeed stopped, for a moment. But, she took a careless step backwards, and felt a rocky crunch under her naked heel.


“What was that?”


Kyo lifted her foot to see what she had done. Her thoughtless step was back on the crater and on what was left of the meteor, fully pulverizing it. The last bit of radioactive space goo it contained absorbed through the skin of her left foot, while the rock itself was nothing more than brown space dust on the ground and falling off her foot as her glowing flesh seemed to ‘expunge’ it.


She felt the familiar tingling exacerbate instead of settle.


“No no no!”


Her body quickly grew again in two sudden spurts. Not wanting to get her foot stuck, she moved it out of the crater and atop some unfortunate car which had its even more unfortunate owner inside. He had been trying to start it to drive away.


He was fine at first, till the first spurt had her foot grow forward, in proportion, which crushed the front of the vehicle enough to crush him as well.


“Ack! Sorry!”, said Kyo.

She tumbled backwards again from that tin-can-crunch like sensation. It was a bit novel to her after all. Alas, her other foot then landed across some poor pedestrian trying to run away. He almost made it, but that second spurt of hers her her foot grow just enough to clip him with the heel. He was flattened beneath the flesh soon after.


“Ewww!”, said Kyo on reflex, feeling him just sort of pop.

“Err, I mean, no! This is morally horribly, not just gross.”, she said soon after. First impressions were the most important, and she wanted to to try and fix her already degrading reputation as a giant woman.

Kyo wiped her foot off, though the blood oddly fell from her sole on its own mostly. Her body seemed to self-clean now. While turned around, she saw a large glass building further along the way she had come from, and decided to move towards it.


The crowd did their best to make way. At 50ft tall, her feet were long enough to cover all but the tallest people with ease. The tallest people wouldn’t be covered entirely, but would likely still die.


Thankfully, she didn’t step on anyone, tall or no. It wasn’t that she was trying too hard, just luck mostly. There as also the fact that, at 50ft tall, her destination was just two thudding steps away.


Kyo turned towards the building whose windowed edifice made for a pretty good mirror. She was quick to notice that the green glow around her body had faded, which about aligned with her losing that tingling sensation over her body. Her skin, thankfully, had never turned green even while it glowed.


Kyo noticed her clothes were still torn and essentially ruined. On the one hand, their tattered nature made her a bit glum. After all, she spent good money on those clothes. Now, her black skirt was ripped to scarcely cover part of her thighs, as well as to bare glimpses at her white panties. Her white blouse had its sleeves rip right off as her arms grew out, and it exposed some view of black bra she had on underneath.


On the other hand, she was pretty impressed they held together at all. Kyo figured it spoke wonders for the quality of the garbs that they’d still be on her body at least, considering she just grew about 10x her old height of 5’2”. It was quite strange actually, since her small-medium clothes really, really shouldn’t be able to stretch like they did. They should’ve been torn shreds at her feet when she grew. In fact, she figured that they’d hold up like this at all was impossible.


Kyo decided not to think about it too much, just in case thinking about it too much could jinx things, and have her clothes rip off entirely like they should.


The last thing Kyo noticed was that the irises of her eyes had shifted from brown to a softly glowing green! That was not her natural color there, but she didn’t seem to mind it too much. While checking out her eyes, she pulled down the lid of her left, which was taken as an insult by the office workers inside the building.


“A giant monster is here!”, called one of them.

“A rude one at that!”


They and others then proceeded to run around and panic, trying to make for the stairwells, the entrances to which many forgot in their haste. One woman with her black hair in a bun and spectacles on her face said.


“Kyo? Ms. Dai? Is that you?”, said the woman.


“Wait.”, said Kyo. “I know you, you’re Mr. Shigoto’s Secretary. That means I’m standing in front of my old...”

Chapter 4: Office by VivettaVenray

Chapter 4: Office


Kyo hadn’t recognized it from her new lofty height at first, but she was looking into her old workplace.


Not sure what to say or do, she simply waved.


“Uh, hi!”


Mr. Shigoto’s secretary didn’t seem to expect Kyo’s voice to be as loud as it was. It also seems she didn’t know how to respond either, as the two just stared at each other for a bit before the secretary just run off with the others.

Kyo sighed, fogging the building’s windows with her breath.


It seemed that everything today was going against her.


No job, no boyfriend. The sounds of screams from the people scrambling near her feet let her know that even strangers seem to hate her now.


‘Sure, I did kill a few of them, but it was by mistake. Why can’t they take a pause and realize that?’, she thought.


Then she kept thinking.


Perhaps being big wasn’t too terrible. The office she got fired from was now only about twice as tall as she was. Random people were shouting out and calling her a monster but, well, they were small, and she was big, so they couldn’t really hurt her physically. Why should she let them hurt her feelings?


Then again random people on the street didn’t have guns, or bazookas, or tanks. She had seen enough monster movies to know it can hurt when those things come out.


Down by her feet, she looked down and saw a bunch of her old coworkers running out of the building. Seems there was issues evacuating, but still many employees managed to leave. They ran past her feet like rats to get to the other side of the street. She smiled a tad, finding herself rather literally above it all.


Then, she saw two familiar faces: well, the tops of their heads at least. It was those security guards that had thrown her out of the building, more or less, not too long ago.


“Hey!”, she barked down at them. “Remember me!”

One of them looked up and nudged the other fellow’s shoulder. They kept their sunglasses on which hid any facial expression partially, but Kyo very much got the vibe they did remember, as they turned to each other then started to run.


Kyo lifted her foot up and pinned the two of them. She wasn’t quite sure what was coming over her, but it felt good. It felt good to see the two burly goons who manhandled her just barely sticking out from under the side of her foot. It also rather literally felt good. All their strength pounding against the side of her foot: their legs kicking against the arch or whatever part of her sole they could reach...


It felt nice indeed. Like a little massage. The writhing and squirming they did made her feel powerful.


“Yes, for once, I can push people around. Ha!”

With that, Kyo stepped down and felt them crush. She wiped her foot off on a sedan parked roadside, then looked back up at her old office building.


Kyo had one thought on her mind, and it wasn’t about how her moral foundation was so unsteady, that took her less than 15 minutes since getting power that she became evil--or an anti-hero at the least.


No, her thought was about revenge.


“Finally.”, she mused, aloud. “Real power. Power to get back at the jerks who wronged me, starting with my old boss.”

“Do you hear me Mr. Shigoto! I’m coming for you!”, she yelled.


“You can’t stay on that top floor forever. I know you’re up there. You’d never leave your precious cuckoo clocks alone in times of danger. I’ve seen enough movies to know how to get to the top of a building when big.”

With a something-eating grin, Kyo got ready to climb. She reached her arms up and plunged her hands into the office building as people near the impact of her fingers started falling. She paid them no heed.


‘They are just obstacles to my revenge.’, she thought.


‘No, they aren’t even obstacles, cause they aren’t really even in the way. They are just kind of there. Like confetti, celebrating my revenge without a choice. Yeah, that makes sense.’


With her hands firmly gripped on the sturdiest part of the floor, Kyo swung one foot through the front entrance, knocking over a support beam or two as she attempted to use the handholds she had to climb.


And, the entire building started to fall on her.


It wasn’t even those support beams she knocked over as the main cause. They were a factor, sure, but she was 50ft of woman and the building was very much not designed to withstand that sort of adjacent force vector tugging on it. She was strong enough to bend steel now, and weighed tens of tons. Simply grabbing the floor was a huge structural stability violation. Tugging with her hands made for uncontrolled demolition.


The building didn’t just fall over like a vertical cardboard box tilting one way. No, it was partially collapsing at the same time. She had severally weakened the floor she grabbed, thus causing a collapses centered there even as the building tilted towards her at the same time.


“Uh oh...” was all she managed to mutter before her body was buried under pounds of dust and concrete.


To her luck, though, was that an entire room in the building was relatively intact, save its missing roof. It rested atop her bosom as she lay prone on her back. She looked inside to see none other than her old boss, Mr. Shigoto, clenching his fists near some broken cuckoo clocks.


“My clocks!”, he said.

He turned around to look at up Kyo’s looming face.


“You broke some of them! You idiot! This is why I fired you, you’re a screw-up!”


Kyo quickly shook the rubble out of her hair. Her hands gripped either side of the box-like room chunk as she slowly stood up.


“That’s where you’re wrong Mr. Shigoto. I meant to do that! Well, I meant to get revenge on you at least, and now I’ve got you almost right where I want you.”


She moved to the side and set the excised executive office on a relatively clear part of the road. Then, she sat up on her knees, knocking more rubble from her body, which in fell to crush any of the trapped office workers who didn’t die when their place of employment tumbled on down.


That done, she simply leaned down and pinched up Mr. Shigoto. He tried to run of course, but he wasn’t exactly in peak physical condition. Eventually he tripped over Kyo’s middle finger as she suddenly extended in front of his footing. From there, she easily snatched him up by the scruff of his suit jacket and popped him down onto her palm


“Ok *now* I’ve got you right where I want you.”

Grinning down at him, she rose to her full 50ft height without much warning or gentleness. Shigoto could feel his head lurch as it felt like he rode an elevator up a few stories in the span of a second.


She curled her fingers around him, holding his arms to his side in her inescapable grip. She brought her doll sized boss close to her mouth.


“How’s it feel to feel like the little person for once.”

“Dammit Kyo! Stop this nonsense.”

“Not at all. I’m gonna put an end to your cigar smoking, people-firing cruelties once and for all.”

“No...”

“That’s right, but first. I want you to see something. I want to destroy your life like you kind of destroyed mine, for a little bit, till I suddenly got into this ‘being-big’ thing.”

Kyo looked down at his office, and the vast quantity of cuckoo clocks contained within. Most were still pristine enough, for now.

She lifted her foot and hovered it above the office.


“Nooooo!”, he shouted. “Not my cuckoo clocks, no!”

Kyo, laughing manically, stomped down on the south side of the dislocated room. The sounds of gears crushing and asynchronous, malfunctioning “Koo Koo”s was like music to her ears.


“Nooooo! Nooo! I recognize those koos. Some of those clocks were imported from Italy”

“Hahahaha!”


Cackling almost, Kyo lifted her foot again for another stomp atop his desk and the wall near it. The glass-paned side of the room broke, but the sharp shards couldn’t even scratch her flesh let alone cut her. Then then stepped on another wall, and was rewarded with more distorted “Koo Koo”s.


“Noooo! That last sad ‘Koo Koo’ came from an artisanal crafted piece from Germany. Only 10 were ever made, it was over 200 years old!.”


With only one wall left, Kyo rested her foot along the top of it, lengthwise, and slowly pressed down.


“No no no no!!!”, shouted the middle-aged man. His screams and squirmings only served to delight Kyo as she placed her weight down on the last bit of his office, and the cuckoo clocks which had piled up on the ground as the wall came crashing down.


“Stop! Stop this now. I can still salvage those if you just don’t-”


Koo KoooOooOooo”


Kyo finished her step with a satisfied smirk plastered on her face. Tiny wooden birds flew out from the side of her foot as it settled. Splinters, too, burst out from under her foot as it compressed all that meticulously crafted wood and gears to junk. None puncture her skin or anything though, as that would’ve sucked.


Mr. Shigoto had a brief moment of silence as the very last of his collection was snuffed out. All the cuckoo clocks, and the cuckoo clock related awards: gone.


‘Smashed under the foot of an idiot ex-employee.’, he thought to himself.


“You, you...”, he began.


Kyo leaned in, smiling near ear to ear with glee.


“You buffoon! You big, brute buffoon! That you did this. Grrr...”

He silently wormed in her grip some, face turning a beet red with impotent rage. Kyo laughed up a storm.


“Oh this is rich! But, someone as grumpy and ugly and mean as you doesn’t deserve to live, so I think I’ll finish you off.”

She moved her free hand over, and primed an index finger to flick Shigoto’s head right off.

Then, on the other end of a street, a military vehicle with a mini-gun rolled by. The armament turned towards Kyo and started firing. The shots didn’t hurt her, but they did sting a tiny bit: like painful tickles.


She looked over their way. “Hey, quit it!”

They did not, in fact, quit it. They kept firing as she shielded her tummy, their target, with the hand she was just about to kill Mr. Shigoto with.


“Making me use my killing hand for this.”, she grumbled.


The truck fired away till it run out of bullets. Kyo took a step or two close to it, a scowl on her face. She was ready to flatten it to bits.


But, before she could get the chance, and before the crew could even think about reloading, a bright red laser bolt hit it, and the vehicle exploded before Kyo’s recently green eyes.


“What the? Hey I was gonna take care of that! Where’d that even come from-”

Kyo’s train of thought quickly derailed as she looked up and to the right towards the laser’s source. A silver circular craft hovered in the air and into view as it cleared the obscuring building. The discus-like vehicle was wider at the base and middle with a small transparent dome for a cockpit. It was unclear precisely how the craft maneuvered itself with such ease, but there were three glowing yellow lights shining lightly out the craft’s bottom.


Looking into the distance Kyo noticed a lot more of them. In fact, one of the crafts was different. It was big, about as big as her. That far more clunkier looking craft hovered far away, thankfully.


“I can’t believe it. Are those, UFOs?”, said Kyo aloud.


“Idiot!”, barked Mr. Shigoto from his place in her grip. “I can see your head growing didn’t actually make you smarter! Those flying objects aren’t unidentified at all.”

“Hey watch your tone, also what the heck do you mean?”

“Check the TV.”

“What TV?”

“The one on the building to your left? The one on the building right outside my office, when it was still intact and attached to the workplace!!!”

Kyo turned to view it.


“Oh.”

The headline beneath the various news footage on the building-mounted screen seemed to confirm it.


“Really.”, began Kyo.


“I guess it actually is...”

Chapter 5: Aliens by VivettaVenray

Chapter 5: Aliens


“First a meteor from space, now an invasion?”, said Kyo.


“You moron!”, said Mr. Shigoto. “When it’s in space it’s a meteoroid not-Urgk!!!”


Kyo gave the comparatively doll-sized man a bit more of a squeeze. The sound of his bones creaking shut him up for the moment.


“Ha!”, said Kyo. “You’re like one of those dolls that talk when you squeeze, except the exact opposite.”


The middle-age man caught his breath while Kyo savored his suffering with a smug look. She had to look elsewhere, sadly, as that flying saucer was quickly hovering her way.


The silver craft quickly zipped to Kyo’s front. There, it hovered, with the three yellow lights below it rotating about.


The 50ft woman could make out a gray-skinned being inside the saucer with a big head and big black eyes. He had on a silver suit that reminded her of tinfoil in both texture and color, though his hands were glove-less, so she could see he had no fingernails, which she idly thought was kind of weird.


‘Maybe it’d be weirder if he did have them though?’, she thought as a second thought.


In any case, she found him almost cute. Very similar to those Grey aliens from movies and other pop culture junk she had consumed.


“Greetings Earthlings!” came his hi-pitched, squeaky voice. The craft conveyed it with perfect clarity to her through some unseen speaker system.


“Uh hi.”, said Kyo.


Several long metal limbs shot out from some ports on the spaceship. They stretched towards the parts of Mr. Shigoto that stuck out of the top of Kyo’s grip. One of them was scanning his face with some wavy blue light, and the one limb had shears at the end which took a sample of his hair that was vacuumed up.


“Hey, quit it ya bald space goobers!” yelled Mr. Shigoto.


Kyo also spoke up.


“Yeah, uh, nice to meet you I guess Mr. Alien, but we’re a bit busy at the moment and-”


The saucer pulled those limbs out and two more extended. One of which cut Mr. Shigoto’s head right off, while the other limb caught it in its bin-shaped end. The limbs retreated back into the craft as blood spurted from Mr. Shigoto’s head like a short sad fountain.


“Hey, you decapitated him! I was gonna do that!!! What the heck?!?”, said Kyo.


She let go of the now dead ex-boss, and his decapitated body fell to the ground near her toes.


The craft made a few bleeps and bloops. Some myriad lights flashed green and a few other happier colors before the lights blinked red with a big buzz sound. The bottom of the craft opened up and ejected Mr. Shigoto’s severed head, which fell almost 50ft to the ground and smashed like a pumpkin without much filling.


The craft’s colors and noises settled back down. Kyo leaned in and yelled.


“Hey! Why did you do that? Aren’t you here for the meteor that crashed or something?”


“Meteor?”, said the alien. “If it crashed into the planet then it’d be a-”

“Meteorite, yes, I know. Whatever. Is that why you’re here?”


“Oh no we don’t know anything about that.”

“Then what are you doing decapitating people?!? Conquering Earth?”

“The planet?”

The alien started laughing a weird alien laugh.


“Guhuhu. No we don’t want that junk! Green-blue worlds are a zlorp a dozen as they say. No, you see, we are an acquisition mission. We are searching the galaxy for the sapient with the smoothest brain to add to the Klepdarian Intergalactic Curiosity Museum’s brain collection. Humans seem to be the prime candidate.”


“Wait, what? I mean if you want smooth brains I read that koalas are-”

“No, they must be from sapients, not sentients. Sapients are creatures intelligent enough to communicate and even form complex societies. Mere sentience is not enough.”


Kyo cocked an eyebrow.


“So you are saying you’re harvesting brains from the planet’s dominant species then?”


“Ideally yes, but our ships are not waterproof so we can’t get to the dolphins. We have to settle on you human earthlings. Extensive probings and decapitations have determined that you are our best bet thus far.”


“Doesn’t that mean you’re gonna be decapitating everyone on Earth-”

The saucer hovered a bit higher, and the alien within squinted discerningly.


“It would appear you aren’t like the other human earthlings. You are much larger, and thus probably stupider.”

Kyo crossed her arms in indignation and huffed, fogging the saucer craft window with her breath before the wipers kicked in. Meanwhile, he was typing away at the ship console.


“Yes this is interesting. Thanks to your planet’s internet encyclopedias, we have already determined your kind are called “Homo Sapiens” but there doesn’t seem to be a record of your particular sub-species.”

“Well that’s cause I am a normal human I just happened to-”

“Which means it falls to me, Klepdarian-378 to dub your particular species here. Do not worry, for cultural sensitivity purposes, we will use your planet’s zoology nomenclature for the scientific name. Let’s see here, you are definitely human in appearance, but also gigantic. How about ‘Gigantic Homo’?”

“What?!?!?” Said Kyo. She uncrossed her arms and scowled.


“No no that is needlessly complex. Big Homo is better.”


“Excuse you, do not refer to me as-”


The gray Grey alien hit some buttons on his terminal than talked into a microphone that popped out of the cockpit.


“Hello, mothership. This is Klepdarian-378. I have just discovered a ‘Big Homo’ and it could be the stupidest sapient we found yet.”

Kyo stomped her foot, rattling some cars and finally getting the alien’s attention.


“Don’t call me that!”


The alien seemed confused.

“Is there something wrong with being Big Homo?”, he asked.

“Yes! Well, no, I mean I can enjoy other women myself, but it’s more that the term and the way you are using it has-”

“Good I am happy to hear. Now, please tilt your head back and widen your nostrils. I will need a sample of your brain, 100% of it to be precise.”

The flying saucer extended a slew of limbs with all sorts of attachments on the end. There were shears, robot hands, a claw, even one with an active vacuum attachment on the end of it complete with an annoying vacuum noise.

“You are not taking my brain!”, said Kyo.

“I only need the one. If you have a second brain somewhere in your body, then this process will be far from fatal I assure you.”


The saucer tilted Kyo’s way and started flying in.

“Enough!!!”


Kyo reached out and grabbed it. The limbs of the craft flailed harmlessly near her nose for a bit. The ship sparked in her grip a moment before she spiked the craft into the ground.


The alien typed furiously on his console as the saucer sputtered.


“Mothership come in. Beware the Big Homo I repeat beware-”


Kyo stomped down hard on the saucer. It sparked and buzzed beneath her left foot, red lights blaring. The cockpit cracked easily. The alien’s last look was at the bottom of her foot.


Kyo leaned forward, twisting her foot to pancake the alien spaceship, which wasn’t too hard since its shape was pretty close to pancake already.


The giant green-eyed woman breathed out a sigh. She looked to the sky to check on the slew of other flying saucers about the city. While she was having her close encounter of the flattened kind, the other aliens were hard at work sucking people into tractor beams or scooping them up with net attachments.


“Can’t I just get on with my rampage here?”, she mused. “I still gotta find that bastard Ken too. Slimeball...”


Kyo didn’t get to watch the saucers work for long. Shortly after she spoke, they all started flashing red lights and buzzing. The large hovering silver mothership blared out a noise that sounded like a shipping boat’s horn. It was loud enough for Kyo to cover her ears.


“Keep your distance. Alert to all units. Threat detected!”, it blared out alongside its clangor.


Kyo took a good look at the mothership. It was about as big as her, roughly 50 cubic feet though it wasn’t actually a cube. It was more of a rectangle really, though its shape was more like a large boat, only it wasn’t much flatter at the back than the front.


While the saucers retreated to a safer distance, the mothership was descending from its lofty position hovering above the Tokyo tower tops towards the far end of the street.


As it closed in on the ground, the entire rectangular ship started shifting! Bits of its plating and chunks of its form started sliding around. Thinner, though still thick rectangles popped out to its sides and bottoms, jointed at points. Kyo saw the ends extend into metal hands and feet. The exterior metal also changed colors to be more, well, colorful and thus better highlight the parts it was transforming out.


Atop the ship, a rectangular cockpit formed with a visor-like pane of glass. Kyo could squint to see a fancier dressed gray alien inside, along with some other people working other terminals. He seemed to place his hands on control sticks though.


The alien captain pulled a microphone down from the cockpit roof towards his face.


“Do not be alarmed fellow Klepdarians. Leave this Big Homo to me.”


Kyo was flabbergasted.


“Is that a...”

Chapter 6: Robot by VivettaVenray

Chapter 6: Robot


“Your reign of terror ends here, giant humanoid.”


The alien’s voice came through some hidden speaker system on the morphed mothership.

“My reign of terror? You’re cutting out everyone’s brains!”, said Kyo.

“Cutting out the brains of lesser species. I was referring to the reign of terror you were doing against us, actually.”

“Whatever, your dinky robot is no threat to me.”

“Robot? This mothership is no robot, but it is capable of transforming into this piloted mechanized system. Prepare to die!”


Kyo took a few confident steps towards the contraption, which very much did resemble a giant robot if not for the aliens controlling it. She pounded her fists together as her feet crushed some abandoned cars on the way. Each of her thudding steps left cracks that splintered out in her wake.


“Whatever. Your toy’s only about as big as me. I’ll just rip its head right off and do what I did to that stupid soldier of yours.”

“Do not besmirch Klepdarian-378’s good name. He was no soldier, but an active researcher and a credit to our team. Also, your brutish strength will avail you not. Weapons systems, engage!”


From the robot popped out all sorts of weapons. A rocket launcher poked out its back. A laser lens slid over the left side of the cockpit visor. The left arm sprouted a few tri-barreled-gun-esque adornments, though Kyo figured they probably fired lasers rather than bullets, as lasers were more advanced. There were metal prongs pointed her ways with purple electrical spheres being primed in them.


Kyo’s eyebrows shot up. She took some unconfident steps backwards away from the contraption.


“Ah, now you are running. Yes you brutes always fear superior technology.”

The alien mech took a few steps closer to Kyo.

“It would be easy to blast you to smithereens, but then that might damage your brain. No, I have a perfect and humiliating way to deal with you. Seems your kind is about 10x the size of a normal human...”


The mech’s entire right arm started to shift. The hand of it retracted, making way for a blue-glowing barrel. Around the arm rotated a variety of shining discs, and above those a series of transparent tubes formed that were purple-colored plasma.


“So I think I’ll send you back to a more manageable scale. Then, your Big Homo brain will be even easier to take. Shrink ray, fire!!!”


Kyo turned around and ran soon as she saw the beam of blue energy rush her way. With her careless steps flattening a few more carelessly placed cars, she sprinted fast as she could, but not fast enough!


The blue beam hit her back. As she ran, she felt its warmth and odd tingling sensation. The buildings in the distance fell farther away from her view: farther down. The end of the street grew closer and closer. She felt her hips and thighs brushing against something that didn’t offer too much resistance. She felt her steps crashing through populated buildings rather than cars.

It was when she was one street away that she paused. It took only a few seconds after that for her to realize she hadn’t shrunk, but had grown. Thankfully, that beam seemed to work on her clothes too, which will still just as tattered, but no worse for wear and very much still on her body.


Kyo turned around and looked back towards the mech. She had to angle her head down to do so.


She grinned wickedly.


The Klepdarian captain yelled at his co-pilots.


“Fools, that was the growth setting for the-”


Kyo took a step his way. He hurriedly spoke into the mic.


“P-please hold still while we re-calibrate the size ray. It takes a little bit to charge.”

“You know,” said the freshly 500ft Kyo. “You definitely look like a toy robot now.”

The mech started taking steps back, but Kyo broke into a sprint. Her feet, longer than she used to be tall, plowed through the buildings on either side of the street, carelessly stomping them flat as she focused on the foe.


The mech fired a few lasers and rockets her way. In their panic, the aliens missed, the volleys went wildly off-course to hit some flying saucers that got too curious and hovered at an unsafe distance.


The mech turned around and activated some jets on its back to try and fly off, but those wouldn’t have done it any good even if it was faster to make the call.


Kyo snatched the mech up with ease. She yanked at its right arm, which was charging back up. A simple tug of hers ripped it off, and she held it in front of the mech’s cockpit visor before she crushed it.


‘Hmmm’, she thought. ‘Probably could’ve used that to get smaller or bigger. Oh well.’


She shrugged on the matter, confusing the aliens who couldn’t read her mind. They could spam buttons on their terminals though, firing off a few barely-charged lasers at her flesh.


“Hehe, tickles.”


She brought the mech to her side, then flexed her shoulder joint to squeeze them into her body with the inner-side of her arm. That caused the mothership-mech to spark and buzz and blare.


Kyo simply laughed.


“Wait, stop! We can give you lifetime admittance to the Curiosity Museum if you spare us!”

The giant woman scoffed. She grabbed the crumbled mothership mech by on of its legs. She yanked off the last arm before it could try anything, then she cupped her left hand around the mech’s head. With her fingers curled enough to crack the visor glass, she gave that part of the mech a solid twist.


“No its not meant to turn that much!” came the alien captain’s nagging voice.”


Kyo spun the head 180 degrees despite the protest of more sparks and the noise tearing metal. She held it in one hand while letting the mech body crash to the ground. The 500ft woman didn’t even stomp it so much as slide her foot atop it and press down. Alien screams echoed out from the crew that were in the ‘body’ part of the mech as her wiggling toes also helped to crush it all down.


She held the severed mech head up to her face and smiled. The alien captain spoke up.


“Stop this at once! We only wanted your brains for the noble purpose of curiosity, surely even a Big Homo can realize that its not-”


Kyo clenched her fingers, caving in the head just a tiny bit. The aliens panicked as they saw the convex dents of metal closing in on them in their cockpit.


“Like I said, pretty dinky toy.”


Kyo curled her fingers inwards and didn’t hold back. The mech’s head slowly crumbled into a metal, malformed ball with the aliens very much squished inside it.


“The mothership is defeated!” announced many of the flying saucers. “Retreat! This planet is far too dangerous!”


Kyo bounced the mangled mess of a mech-head she had made in her hand a bit. She smiled triumphantly to herself as all the floating silver disc crafts sped off into the sky and out of the planet’s atmosphere.


Her moment of pride was interrupted by the sound of rolling tanks. They had come into view, at her size not much larger than beetles. Like some beetles though, they attacked! Their barrels were pointed her way, and they fired a few shells at exposed tummy.


It stung a tiny bit, but didn’t seem to leave much of her mark.


“Hey! Quit it!”, she said. “I can’t even have one moment to myself can I? I save Tokyo, no, the planet, from aliens and this is the thanks I get?”


She bent down and forward, rolling her arm back and then setting the severed and crumpled mech head flying freely. It crashed into the tanks, bowling them over.


“Stay out my way!”, she yelled. “I’ll start messing with you army types once I start my rampage proper. But first, I gotta find my ex-boyfriend for a bit of revenge. That’s my primary motive right now.”

Kyo moved in the direction of the upturned tanks. She didn’t slow her stride as she bore down upon them. The very tremors of her movement had even the tanks bounce and shimmy.


“I’m sure you understand.”, she said as her foot fell upon the battalion. With her foot over 70ft long now, the nearby tanks were naturally unable to escape and were flattened into the print her step made.


A helicopter hovered nearby, but she gave it a quick swat.


“Bunch of rude idiots is what you all are. After I get my revenge, then maybe you can start treating me like a...”

Chapter 7: Kaiju by VivettaVenray

Chapter 7: Kaiju


[NOTE: As a heads-up, this chapter has the vomit scene towards the middle-end!


Additionally, since this chapter includes some other stuff people may enjoy, instead of skipping it entirely you may want to try using ctrl-f (or equivalent) for "VOMIT_END" to jump to after the vomit descriptions. Keep in mind I can't guarantee how the story will display on your viewer, but hopefully that still makes it easier to avoid any descriptions of the scene if you don't want to read that part!]


“But no sooner!”, Kyo said, continuing the thought.


Kyo laughed. This giant menace business was getting even more fun now that she was more huge. She still really wanted to get back at her boyfriend, Ken Kare, for dumping her. She couldn’t imagine herself enjoying a proper rampage with the knowledge that he still lived.


“Let’s see, his apartment was that high-rise complex not too far from my old office.”

She spun herself around, trying to spot it.


“Ah, there!”


It was a good few blocks away. A short walk for a 500ft tall lady like herself.


“Nothing like a good stroll. Might as well have some fun on the side too~”

The streets were packed with a bit of military, which she gleefully stomped. Evacuation of the district was far from complete. There were plenty of non-uniformed city-goers shadowed beneath her steps. Each fall of her foot was dense one way or another.


At one point, she felt her right foot fall over two side-by-side buses at once. Another time, she crushed a crowd so dense that people nearly launched out the side of her left foot once it settled.


She of course gave buildings plenty of attention too. A swing of her arm or a sashay of a hip bumped through buildings that were too tall to be stomped outright.


To be fair, Kyo wasn’t going out of her way to wreck city-blocks, but they were very much in her way as she marched towards her boyfriend’s place. So, they had to go. That she enjoyed the process made it all the sweeter.


Kyo was just a block or so away from the apartment complex when a large splash echoed from the ocean. Following it was a loud scream that seemed to ‘whirl’ between pitches.


Kyo turned around to face the disturbance, which looked like a thick, spinning green discus.


“Oh great, more aliens?!?”


Then, the flying object drew closer and closer, the scream getting louder and she realized it was far too organic to be that. She also noticed it wasn’t a thick disc at all: it was a shell. A giant turtle shell.


And it was heading her way!


Kyo braced herself. The shell was big! About as big as her. She stamped her foot and pressed her toes into the road best she could.


Her steady stance wouldn’t be needed it seemed, as the turtle shell started to wobble in the air and vacillate off course.


The screaming, wobbling shell crashed landed two blocks over from Kyo, opposite the towering white and yellow apartment building. The shell landed softer side down across a few buildings, but the nearby stadium complex looked safe.


A light-green turtle-like tail was the first to poke out of its hole on the shell. Next, stocky light-green arms and feet poked out of their associated shell-holes. Kyo was surprised to notice they they were pretty humanoid in shape, aside from some sturdy looking nail-claws on the hands and short pointed toenails--also pretty sturdy looking--on the feet.


The being rose to a standing height, and the hands knocked at the head-hole part of the shell. Shortly after, a head popped out. Kyo relaxed her pose, shocked to see that the face, too, was very much humanoid. It looked like the face of any young Japanese woman she might see on the street, save for the dark-green irises, pointed, finned ears, and a bit of scale-like patterns near the hairline. Said hair was turquoise in color, and a bit shorter than Kyo’s own.


The turtle-woman shifted about on unsteady feet. She was about Kyo’s size, meaning about as destructive with her dizzy steps as Kyo herself would’ve been. The sounds of cracked roads and crushed rubble were faintly heard.


The turtle-woman set a hand towards her stomach.


“Urgh, I hate flying like that.”

Her stomach audibly gurgled. It didn’t sound quite right.


“Oh no, not again. I think I’m gonna be sick.”


The turtle-woman looked down and wrapped her hands about the stadium, tugging it up towards her face. The people inside were both terrified and disgusted. They could guess what was coming.


The monster-woman’s throat lurched.


“Urk”


Her mouth shot open, showing off some sharp teeth for just a split second before.


Blaaarrrrrk”


A torrent of green puke surged out to inundate the stadium-turned-barf-bowl. The thousands who were cramped inside were utterly soaked. The force of the spew served to crush much of them. Others survived with just some injuries as the deluge continued for awhile longer.


They were lucky the monster-woman’s digestive system was efficient enough for that several tons of raw seafood she ate to be almost entirely dissolved--a few soggy bones in the mix here or there, not too much worse than that chunk wise. That meant the puke wasn’t too gross far as puke went.


Sadly, the flip-side of that was that the stomach contents she just shared with the crowd were highly acidic, and it wasn’t too long after soaking the people that it started eating through clothes and sizzling skin.


The turtle-woman let out a dry-heave after that, than a post-barf belch. Only after that last bit of unfortunateness did she took wipe her mouth and fully pay attention to what was in front of her.


“Oh, uh. Uh I’m so sorry! Let me just.”

She bent over and placed the stadium back on the city ground, doing her best to hold it steady so the mess wouldn’t spill. It didn’t, but the accumulated liquid did shift as small waves that didn’t exactly help anyone stay ‘afloat’ among it.


Once it was done, the giant turtle-woman took some quick steps away from it.


“Sorry! I just, uh, wow that’s embarrassing.”

She scratched the back of her neck.


“At least I’m feeling better!”, she continued, then turned around to face Kyo. She pointed.

“Which means it’s time to take you down!”


Kyo was still visibly cringing from what just happened.


‘Why’d I watch the whole thing?’, Kyo wondered. She quickly recomposed herself as the giant turtle-woman walked right through a row of buildings to move one block closer.


[NOTE: VOMIT_END. The detailed vomiting descriptions have ended.]


“Alright, now that that’s over, who the heck are you supposed to be? Trying to fight me for the right to trash this city or something? Well why don’t you fly back off into the ocean and puke there instead!”


The 500ft turtle-woman set her fists to her hips for a pose.


“Not quite. I’m the ocean’s protector. The protector of Japan!”


“Wait, which is it? Ocean or Japan?”, asked Kyo.


“Both!”, said the turtle-woman confidently. “My name is Kameko, I’m here to bring you down!”


Kyo readied herself to fight, fists raised. Kameko turned to the side and bent over long her own street, which wasn’t too torn up by the undersides of her green feet just yet.


She leaned in close to the military forces gathered in the area, her breath wafted over them as she spoke. The acrid odor it carried wasn’t exactly appreciated.


“Don’t worry.”, she said in a cheerful and loud voice. “I’m here to help!”

Kameko than scooped up a whole bunch of army trucks, each packed with troops. She stood up and faced towards Kyo. Then, Kameko started chucking them one at time over the buildings between her and Kyo to try and hit the giant woman.


“Hey quit it!”, said Kyo. She used her arms to bat the flying trucks away from her face. She missed one, which bounced off her chest to crash down into the floor. She bopped the next two successfully, and had gotten the hang of it until she opened her mouth to taunt Kameko.


“You-”

One troop-transport truck landed back first into Kyo’s gob. The giant woman’s head tilted back from the blow, meaning all the soldiers inside started sliding out onto the surface of Kyo’s slick pink tongue. Though she didn’t yet know it, her insides had a subtle, healthy green glow as a consequence of absorbing whatever stuff was inside the meteor earlier in the day. This meant the light from her throat helped to illuminate the confines of her mouth.


The soldiers didn’t have much time to look around though for better or worse. As the soldiers slid out onto her tongue, Kyo reflexively gulped them down in groups of one or two. It wasn’t too long before she had swallowed the last member of the squad, and finally had the good sense to lean her head forward and spit out the truck. It and its driver fell the ground, with the later dying on impact and the former already lacking life as a truck.


“Bleh.”, Kyo said. “Not what I wanted to do there, but not bad.”


The soldiers slipped down that saliva-slick tongue into a slimier throat which glowed a gentle and disconcerting green. Her throat squeezed them tight as they tried to draw their weapons to fight back. The peristalsis snapped the barrels of those weapons right off.


Her stomach was gurgling below them while the heart beat of the giant woman echoed all around. They slipped through a fleshy sphincter with a schlorptch and plopped down into an empty gut. Though Kyo didn’t eat them on purpose per-se, her gut cared not. This was the first contents it had since breakfast, and the organ wasted no time churning the soldiers about to help them better stew in the digestive fluids pooling around.


The soldiers tried to keep their footing to little luck. Aside from the turbulence it was a rather intimidating place. The walls were towering, wrinkled and fleshy with a coating of slimy mucus upon them. That was normal, of course. The reddish flesh of Kyo’s insides was illuminated by that subtle green glow, though, which meant no detail of the gurgling acid sac could be ignored with open eyes.


Kyo patted her stomach. She had to admit it felt nice to get some ‘food’ in her, even if it wasn’t what she expected.


A tank was flying her way though. She swatted it away with ease.


“Kameko, if you wanted to take me for a meal you should've just asked. I’m not sure what you’re doing is helping the military here”


She chuckled, then tilted her head to dodge another truck.


Kameko grunted.


“Silence, you vile giant!”, she said.


“Vile? Says the one who puked just a few minutes ago.”, said Kyo.


Shortly after, a helicopter came onto the scene and hovered by Kyo’s face. A man hung out of it and pulled out a megaphone.


“Greetings giant woman.”, said the higher-ranked soldier. “After careful evaluation we have decided to take your side for now, as you seem to be ‘gooder’ of the two giant beings here. The only condition is you don’t harm us further. Sound good?”


Kyo wasn’t really listening that much at first. She did turn to face them for the last few words though. It was then she felt a very sudden disturbance in her stomach.


Kyo’s acids were a bit more potent than a normal woman’s would be if enlarged to 500ft tall. They could eat through the metal of the ingested solders’ gear and weapons with ease. That, of course, meant they stung quite a bit on the flesh of the soldiers themselves. One soldier, good at balancing himself in the turbulent and torrid environment of the tummy, managed to steady himself enough to fire the bazooka he had with him.


The shot exploded against Kyo’s stomach wall, not injuring her one bit thanks to the effects of that meteor perhaps. Mucus and digestive fluid splashed from the stomach walls, however, and the resulting explosion did bug her stomach enough to cause it to rumble loudly.


Kyo opened her mouth towards the guy in the helicopter. Instead of an answer, she unleashed a powerful belch at the hovering vehicle. The thundering force of it bent the propellers and sent it careening down into a nearby building, where it exploded.


Kyo smacked her lips. “Welp, there goes any hope of a temporary truce.”

Kameko threw another truck Kyo’s way, which she caught in hand. She opened her mouth and dipped the back of the troop-transport into her mouth till she shook out two troops. Her lips sealed, letting a few others bounce off said lips. She chucked the truck clear over her shoulder and swallowed them two at a time.


“Mmmf, listen, much as I enjoy the meal can you knock that off?”

“Never!”, said Kameko. “I’m taking you down!”


She reached into her curled arm for another vehicle, but realized she had run out.


“Grr, clearly this isn’t working. I’ll just tackle you down myself.”

Kameko ran towards Kyo. Her body ripped through the row of buildings in the way, letting them burst against the belly of her shell. She took one step into the block Kyo was occupying before a tank rolled by. It aimed its barrel at the turtle woman and fired, accomplishing nothing more than a slight stinging tickle. It did fall beneath the second step of Kameko though. The turtle-woman’s foot both crushed the vehicle and slipped on it.


“Whoaaaaa!” she cried out.


Kameko slipped forward and fell backwards over the rubble of the buildings she had just burst through. She waddled and kicked her stocky arms and legs, as well as pushed with her tail. It was no use, her limbs were too short and cute for the task.


“Oh no.”, she said. “Not again!”


“Ha!”, said Kyo. “Seems the turtle’s caught on her back. Well, you know what, who cares?”

She pointed behind her right shoulder with her thumb.

“The apartment complex my boyfriend is at is right behind me and two steps up. I’ll just go deal with him while you rock back and forth. I’ll just turn around and-”


“No, don’t give up babe!”, shouted a familiar voice.


Kyo turned to the apartment complex roof, where her ex-boyfriend Ken was standing. He was wearing hip clothes for a man his age, as well as sunglasses.


“You’re kindhearted and good-spirited babe. You’re the protector of Japan, and the ocean! The military is just confused, not all humans are like that. You can do it!”


“Thanks babe!”, the turtle-woman said as she kept waddling her shell for justice.


“Wait, Babe?”, said Kyo.


Ken spoke.


“Yeah...”

Chapter 8: Babe by VivettaVenray

Chapter 8: Babe


Kyo leaned in close to the apartment complex roof. It was a bit shorter than she was tall, but not by too much. She wasn’t hunched over like a turtle or anything to get roughly eye level with him.


“Wait a minute.”, she said, her voice roaring over Ken.


“Are you telling me that she, that *monster* is your new girlfriend?”


“Wow”, said the giant turtle-woman.


“Whoa, babe”, said Ken. “She’s not a monster, she’s a monster-person. Her name is Kameko and she’s super chill and hot. I know you’ve grown yourself to fight her cause you’re just jealous and all but-”

“What?”, said Kyo. “I had no idea you were dating a turtle-monster.”

“Wow”


“Turtle-monster woman.”, said Kyo correcting herself. “This isn’t all about you, Ken. I mean, yeah I do want to crush you like a bug for breaking my heart, but I didn’t exactly ask to grow into a 50ft tall woman, nor a 500ft tall one.”

She smirked, standing upright and tall.


“Then again, I’m not complaining either.”


“Wow, Ken was right about you.”, said Kameko. “You’re like totally overly-emotional.”


Kyo looked to Kameko while she spoke, then back to Ken.


“Are you serious? How else did you slander me Ken.”, said Kyo. She scowled down at her ex.


“Look me and Kameko talk about a lot of stuff babe.”

“You’ve been dating her for a day far as I know?”

“Yeah, and that’s all I needed to know he’s the man for me.”, said Kameko.


“You’re totally right Ken by the way.”, she continued. “I just need to believe in myself and not give up. There’s a power in me I’ve yet to unleash.”

The turtle-monster-woman started waddling back and forth.

Kyo took a few steps closer to the upturned turtle-woman. She chuckled with her hands on her hips.

“What are you trying to do now? Get up again?”

“No!”, said Kameko.


“Aim.”, said Kameko.

“Gamma Radiation Power Breath!” shouted Kameko.

With her biggest waddle forward yet, Kameko did *not* manage to get back up, but she did open her mouth wide and unleash a fiery blast of bright blue breath Kyo’s way.


The thick column of azure inferno hit Kyo square on in the tummy before fanning out to cover the giant woman’s front. Kyo pulled up her arms to shield herself, but the didn't stop the irradiated flames from licking around her body to cover her well.


Kyo’s body felt hot, and not the good kind. It didn’t feel entirely like the bad kind either though. In fact, Kyo felt something familiar. A tingling sensation that stretched from her toes to the top of her head. She felt her body stretch.


Kyo kept her eyes shut till the blast eventually stopped. Kameko’s shell settled from its waddling, and the monster-woman herself was panting, and still quite stuck upturned.


When she moved her arms away from her eyes, Kyo blinked just in time to see her clothes fall to the ground as scorched black ash. She herself was fine though, albeit glowing externally again. The green glow continued as her body processed the influx of radioactive energies, which meant she was growing as well. The sides of her feet on one side started bulldozing the rubble, while the left side of her body knocked over some of the buildings farther south than the apartment complex. Her leg ripped through them, simply, as a pillar of flesh shoving the structures aside and to bits.


It wasn’t until Kyo stopped at her new height of 1000ft tall that the external glow faded.


Kyo looked upset.


“I can’t believe this!”, she said. Her words were punctuated with a stomp that manged to catch those last few military forces nearby beneath that fall of her foot.


“You ruined my clothes. Now I’m naked! Do you know how embarrassing this is. On top of that, you grew me too? That means it’s gonna be harder to more precisely crush my ex you know!”


Kameko saw that her breath’s effect and started flailing her limbs even more wildly.


“You’re toast, turtle gal!”


Kameko saw Kyo took one big step forward and loom above her. She tried to start spinning to fly away, but Kyo snatched her by the tail.


The 1000ft tall woman took up said tail with two hands.


“You wanna spin huh? Fine! I’ll have you spinning right away.”

Pivoting on her heels, Kyo spun her body, and the turtle-kaiju-woman by extension, around and around. The centrifugal force generated helped her to lift Kameko up and angle them up and away.


“So long, dumb turtle!”


Kyo let go and Kameko hurtled through the air towards the ocean. The monster-woman’s scream faded out into the distance.

Kyo watched with a smile, hand above her forehead to help with the Sun. She saw the monster-woman slam into a large oil tanker, which exploded in a great ball of fire.


“What?”, said Kyo. “Oh wow, I just wanted to send her back to the ocean. I didn’t mean to do that...”

Turtle shell shards and meat flew off from the deadly and loud kaboom. A few shards and chunks of hot flesh fell atop buildings, cleaving through roofs to either knock them over or heavily damage the things.


Kyo looked up as some chunks of the oil-cooked flesh rained her way. Shrugging, she opened her mouth to catch a few chunks in her mouth. She chewed before swallowing, as one should always do with meals like that.


“Mmf, not bad I guess. If you got lemons might as well make lemonade right?”

In the ensuing chaos, Kyo realized she almost forgot about Ken. She turned back towards the roof of the apartment complex. It was just in time to see him jump off the building.


“Ken what are you-”

The hip-dressed man pulled the cord of his backpack, and a parachute popped open.


Kyo noticed words on the canopy which read “World’s Best BF.”


She gasped.


“Who got you that?!? I don’t remember buying you a parachute as a gift?”


Ken shouted as he descended.


“Sorry babe, got to bail! With Kameko gone and you trying to kill me, I just think Tokyo isn’t the place for me anymore.”


Kyo watched the trajectory of the parachute as it took Ken gently over and into the front seat of his red convertible, parked nearby. He revved the engine then sped off away from Kyo towards the more north and less ruined part of the city.


“You can’t escape from me, idiot. I’m like 200 times your size!”


Ken’s fancy car could push 100mph (~160kph) at least, but that was still less than fifth of the speed Kyo could travel by simply *walking*. Kyo knew it: not the numbers precisely, but the gist of things.


She was big, big enough that his car was roughly the size of a marble to her as it sped through the city streets. Only the very tallest buildings in the city rivaled her height, and none of them were nearby. She had an unobstructed view from her gigantic height as to where he was.


Snickering to herself, Kyo let him get a tiny bit of a head start. Then, with just a few long strides, she fell upon him. Ken freaked out as her shadow covered much of the street he was in, but he kept on driving. Kyo lifted her foot up and slammed it down in front of his car. He quickly hit the breaks and turned to avoid colliding into the side of her ped. Looking through the interior mirror of his car, he could see part of her smug smile as she toyed with him.


“This is too fun~”, she said. “C’mon Ken, slow down~”


Ken’s car zipped through the evacuated streets. Eventually he worried about running into the streets that weren’t clear. Could be traffic, he figured. But, he settled on crossing that metaphorical bridge if he came to it.


Kyo continued trampling buildings as she sauntered towards Ken. The military had fallen a little bit back for now it seemed. She could see they were crowding the other, more people-packed regions of the city. There was still the idle pedestrian crowd or two, but they mostly took to the sidewalks or hid in the buildings which fell to the unyielding touch of Kyo’s falling feet.


Ken just kept focusing on trying to evade his ex-girlfriend, a task he quickly failed.


Kyo lifted her foot up and stomped it in front of his path again--which happened to fell a building beneath her heel and another beneath her toes. Ken had his path caught off once more by Kyo’s right foot. He throttled the brakes for a quick sliding turn, narrowly dodging the foot. His cheers were short lived as he soon lost control of the red convertible. It veered off the road straight into a street lamp.


The lamp-pole was pretty sturdy and bolted down tight. It ripped right through the front of the car, crushing the engine and some other gas filled things which shouldn’t be compressed under any circumstances. The car exploded in a great ball of fire so hot and powerful that it blew Ken’s severed head up through the air over Kyo’s shoulder.


She barely saw it fly by her, but she saw it.


“What! No!”

Kyo raised her foot and stomped down, hard. Her step broke through the road into a subway, where some people were hiding out near one of the stations. Of course they were flattened with ease, and the subway speeding through the tunnels crashed right into her toes.


She lifted her foot out of the hole she had made and stepped a little to the side. If anyone were alive in that part of the subway she just stomped into, they could look up to see her naked crotch.


None had survived, though.


“Fate once again swindles me out of the revenge I deserve. I didn’t get to kill my boss cause of aliens, didn’t get to kill my ex cause he made did one of those stupid power slide turns I was always telling him not to do.”, said Kyo.


She took a deep breath and sighed.

“Welp, at least they’re both gone. Now there’s nothing else to do besides take my frustrations out on one more thing: the city which treated me like garbage, or at least not well enough.”

A helicopter flew by her face. She pursed her lips and blew it out of the sky.


“That’s right, you hear me Tokyo! It’s time to fall! I’m finally free to have a proper rampage, been really feeling a rampage for a bit now. And know that nothing can stop me, not even the world’s greatest...”

Chapter 9: Heroes by VivettaVenray

Chapter 9: Heroes


Kyo finished her booming proclamation, then marched farther into the city. Buildings smashed against her knees as she neared the denser regions of Tokyo. All the better for her, as at her new size it meant she got to enjoy the enticing feeling of buildings and people falling en masse against her sole. Whatever scant military resistance there was that ran up to her was trampled with ease and scarcely noticed under her footfalls.


The 1000ft woman’s latest fun was short lived, however. Fives flares of purple light caught her attention as they shined atop a chest-high building to her side. She took a look and, when the light cleared, she saw five women clad in purple body suits with white boots and gloves. Each one was took up poses that, while different from another, were roughly equal in extravagance and ridiculousness. All of their heads were covered in circular, silly helmets as well with black visors of varying shapes.


“Stop right there, giant monster woman. Your terror tantrum terminates today!” said the seemingly leader of the group. Her star speckled costume had a bit more white-star patterns on its purple base than the other costumed women did.


Kyo laughed at them, letting her breath billow their way.


“What are you five supposed to be? The bug brigade?”


Kyo was rather proud of that insult as, at 1000ft tall, they were very much bug sized to her.


“No, I am Violet!”, said the leader, striking another pose.

“Lavender!”, said another, who also changed up her pose.

“Lilac”, said a third, who pose swapped.

“Grape”, said a fourth, who struck a different pose too.

“Eggplant!”, said the fifth, who also did a different pose, but it was just a mirror of her original pose.


Violet spoke up again.


“And together we are the:”


Powerful”
Idealistic”

Sentai”

Squad”


As the team said the words, Violet and the others swapped poses again: hands to the air or to the sides, legs kicked out or hovering with just one foot off the floor on a tippy-toe.


Kyo had to squint to make it all out, of course.


“So you’re PISS?”, said Kyo.

“That’s right, we’re also known as P Eye Es Es just as you said aloud, one letter at a time, and we’re here to take you down!”


“And you’re all just purple you know that?”

“No, we are varying shades clearly. The differences in tone reflect how the strength of our differences makes us stronger together. Like the colors of a rainbow, we combine to form a greater concept which-”

“Hold up!!!”


The voice came not from Kyo nor any of the Sentai Squad, but instead emanated from the bright blue blur soaring through the sky towards the rooftop. It settled onto the roof slowly and gracefully, where the glowing light disbursed to reveal a young adult woman with a gem-studded staff. Blue sparkles surrounded her as she gave it a spun and struck a heroic pose.


Her hair was blue and done in a ponytail. She had black flats on with little blue bows at the front in a shade that matched her hair. Her legs were bare save for the covering provided by a black pleated skirt. Her black and blue top was a short-sleeved variety, mostly black but with some blue stripes and a small amount of white frills near the shoulders terminating before reaching more towards the center of her chest near her cleavage. A bright blue bow-tie hung below her neck, covering some of her otherwise exposed collarbone. Lastly, though Kyo couldn’t see it quite as easily, the young woman’s irises were a light blue.


“Never fear, for Yuri, magical heroine is here!”


“Great.”, said Kyo. Her warmth breath washed over the new arrival as well.


“More weirdos. Well, nice to meet you I suppose. I’m Kyo.”


The gigantic woman stood back up and crossed her arms below her chest. Her comparatively massive chest to most. It took up the majority of Yuri’s view. The magical heroine swallowed as she felt a warmth form on her two cheeks.


“I’m not a weirdo I, erm. Am a heroine of justice and friendship and-”

“Yuri!”, shouted Violet, who quickly swarmed the magical gal alongside her squad members.


“Thank goodness you are here. Together, we can team up to take down this threat with greater ease.”


Yuri shook her head till her blush faded away.


“Yes. Teaming up, good idea. But on one condition. You can’t hurt or clothe her in anyway.”


“We don’t hurt foes unless we have to.”, began Violet. “Justice is like an egg, and if you treat it too harshly, it cracks. One has to beat the yolk of justice with responsibility.”


Kyo continued watching, more than a bit bemused.


“An egg? Justice is an egg? Who lays it?”, she said.

“The human spirit.”, said Violet and the other squad members in unison. They didn’t miss a beat.


Kyo blinked a couple times.


“Welp, that’s enough of this. I have a city to wreck so.”

She raised her right fist high above the building.


“Bye bye!”

And slammed it down.


“Friendship barrier!”, shouted Yuri.

“Shield formation!”, shouted the Sentai members.


Kyo’s fist crashed into a large blue and purple barrier. For once, she didn’t break something when she tried to! The 1000ft woman pushed forward with all her strength, but the shield was powerful enough to stop her. The force behind her fist couldn’t even get through to buckle the building, let alone hurt the 6 heroines standing against her.


“Now!”, shouted Yuri.


The barrier flashed, then exploded with kinetic force. Kyo flew backwards. Her naked hindquarters landed atop a crowd of pedestrians--they were all over the place really--and the back of her shoulders crashed through buildings on the other side.


While getting back up, Kyo stretched out her legs, slamming her heels down atop whatever bits of Tokyo happened to be beneath them. People, cars, and a small building in fact. She rose up from the large swath of destruction that blow had made.


“Good job!”, shouted Yuri. “We saved this building.”


“Yes.”, said Violet. “But we still need to take the giant down. You hear that Kyo! It’s time to be picked on by someone your own size.”

“Several people in fact!”, added Yuri. She started spinning her staff and flew into the air.

“Magic magic come and glow, magic powers let me grow!”


The squadron members jumped up high and did a series of chants and poses that neither Yuri nor Kyo had the predilection to pay attention to. At the end of the strange ritual of waving arms and pointing palms, they too started sprouting up in height.


Yuri and the 5 purple heroines grew up and up. The building they were on disappeared beneath their bulk as they grew 100s of feet at a time. Their footwear started encroaching on the cheering crowd that gathered below, tripping and crushing more than few. By the end of it, the 6 of them were each 1000ft tall: matching Kyo’s height.


“Dammit!”, said Kyo. “Why can’t you just leave me alone. I’ve had a bad day, I’ve earned the right to level a metropolis.”

“That’s where your wrong!”, said the newly giant Violet. “Surrender now and no harm will come to you!”

The 6 of them advanced towards Kyo who, in turn, backed up deeper into the city. Kyo certainly wasn’t paying mind to her steps. The poor people at her feet were the last thing on her mind. Any building that met her heel fell. No normal person or car down below could withstand it. Some military helicopters flew by to shoot at her legs, but she didn’t seem to notice it as the limbs just plowed right through them should they fly too close in their fruitless task.


The heroes, though, weren’t too careful either. The Sentai squad slowly advanced, with Violet walking alongside Yuri, and the other 4 Sentai squadron members following close behind.


To Kyo, the helmeted heroines seemed physically incapable of moving without making some flailing hand gesture. Their pointed finger karate poses haphazardly cleaved buildings to either side of them, and the rigidness of the poses often included stamping down their white boots with little regard for who was beneath them.


“Where did you all even come from?!?”, asked Kyo.


Yuri walked with a little more care at first. She tried to position her flats to cause the least amount of destruction possible, yet her cyan gaze couldn't help but fall onto Kyo’s form time and time again, and she’d find herself slowly advancing without much care elsewhere.


The rather flat soles of her flats made for an especially unforgiving thing to be looming above ones head. Some people had managed to survive beneath the curve of Kyo’s arch, for instance, but no such luck with Yuri’s steps. The heroine’s staff was also angled diagonally to the side, so it cut through any buildings unfortunate enough to match that somewhat lofty height.


“Give up Kyo.”, she said. “There’s no place in Tokyo for someone as big and destructive as you. Someone with silky raven locks of hair, whose flawless figure is fit only to carve paths of destruction with every graceful step of those perfect legs.”

Yuri was very clearly blushing.


“Someone with such a massive, fully nude form shouldn’t be looming it over the skyline, soaking in the gaze of a terrified or bewildered populace. You need to stop this. Yeah...”

Yuri felt more than a bit warm and flustered. Her steps became increasingly careless, and her gaze increasingly dreamy.


Kyo grunted.

“You, I didn’t ask to be naked you know! I know what you are doing. Shame on you for fetishizing a giant naked woman. Who would do such a thing!”

Kyo noticed some flashes of white light from roof tops to her side. A few adventurous types were snapping pictures of her with their cellphones. They took snapshots of Kyo which, due to to her sheer scale, had to be stored as jpg_large.


Kyo raised her palm over them and swatted them, and the building, down.


She continued talking.


“I can only imagine what kind of twisted woman would do such a thing. I bet you even spend your free time fantasizing about stuff like this. Maybe you even write about giants, or being giant. The depravity...”


Kyo chuckled, the notion was too absurd for her to believe, even after all she had seen.


In any case, the heroines were steadily advancing. They weren’t actually attacking her. Yuri was clearly too enamored to cast a single spell, and the sentai were, well, themselves. It didn’t seem like they would actually hit her unless she hit them first, even if they had no problem carelessly cleaving buildings with karate chop poses.


They were still pretty annoying though.


“Shoo, go away!”, said Kyo.

Kyo’s steps felt different. She felt small clumps of trees and bushes beneath her soles as opposed to the usual mix of screaming citizens, metal, cement and the like. Looking down, she saw grass by her toes and figured she had entered a city park.

Indeed she had, the city’s *nuclear* park. A swath of PR-friendly greenery surrounding a vast nuclear power plant complex.


The heroines still pursued, mostly because they didn’t seem to be paying attention either, despite the towering smokestacks and foreboding wire fencing being quite noticeable even at their height.


Kyo’s foot broke through said fencing and she stepped into the concrete complex itself. Yuri nearly followed her in, but Violet put up her arm to halt the giant magical woman.


“Stop!”, said Violet. “Look down there.”

She pointed her white gloved hand towards a teeny tiny yellow sign.

“Do not enter?”, said Yuri, reading it.


“Yes. We can’t go in there. It’d be trespassing.”

“But she’s heading straight for the reactor core!”


“Sorry, but the sign says we can’t go in. Gonna have to wait for the owner’s permission, or until she comes out. Don’t worry though Yuri, she can’t stay in there forever.”

“What are you all gabbing about?”, said Kyo. She kept moving backwards of course. Some of the lesser buildings of the complex disappeared under her steps all the while.


“Kyo you have to be careful, you’re in a nuclear plant complex!”


“I am?”, said Kyo. She was in the process of one more step, a step which placed the square concrete core containment building square under the ball of her right foot.


It flattened with ease, containment broken. The core quickly began a meltdown. Alarms blared over the complex and a glowing blue light began to squeak out from beneath Kyo’s foot.


“Uh oh.”, she said.

Yuri raised her staff high.


“Friendship barrier!”, shouted Yuri.


A great blue shield dome appeared over the entire nuclear plant complex.

Kyo moved her foot and raced to pound on it from the inside.


Yuri placed her hand against the semi-transparent blue field of force.


“I’m sorry Kyo, but this is the only way to save the city from a nuclear meltdown. I’ll miss you. Even though we only just met, my heart will never forget this loss of you.”


Kyo looked back at her glowing footprint. The nuclear cores she had stepped on were starting to fizzle. The heat was getting pretty hot, even for her. She couldn’t help but be a bit worried.


But, she had somewhat of an idea of what to expect. As the bright hot light erupted out, she turned back to Yuri with a smile. Just after that, the light became so blinding Yuri couldn’t see inside.


Then, Yuri clutched her staff as the barrier shook.


“What’s going on in there?”, said Violet.

“I don’t know, but the barrier won’t hold. Something’s pushing against it.”

The magic barrier started to crack. Yuri was relieved to see no super-hot nuclear light flowing out of it. Still, there was an odd green glow.


The barrier started vibrating.


“I can’t hold it for much longer! Brace yourselves!”


With the sound of shattering glass, the magic barrier broke and disappeared. Rising from the destroyed containment dome was none of than Kyo! She was curled much like a ball, soles the ground, growing rapidly and glowing bright green. She was past 2000ft, and hitting 3000, then 4000. Her burgeoning body was ripping into the road nearby, with the sides of her feet and hindquarters tearing the asphalt, people, and cars aside with ease.


The 6 heroines had to move back to make way, the Sentai squad members doing so with heroic poses between their steps of course.


Slowly, Kyo started to unfurl from her posture. She wasn’t trying to be dramatic. Instead, simply, it was that her most potent radioactive infusion yet had left her body in an intense state of warmth and tingles. She didn’t want to go too fast.


Kyo thought it felt quite good, but not so good as to distract her for long.


She sat up as the ground trembled from the mere movement. The shifting of her weight cracked the road. When she fully extended her legs, the glowing giant was over 5000ft tall. As the glow dimmed, she kept expanding till hitting one mile exactly.


Kyo opened her eyes and glared down at the 6 heroines. Each one was now but the size of a large doll to her: didn’t even come up to her knees.


Naturally, she was thrilled.


“You fools! And to think people call me stupid. You just locked me in with an explosive power-up! I’m even huger now! More big! You have no chance against me now!”

She lifted up her foot and moved it above the heroines. She wanted to savor the step.


Of course, they quickly dodged with magical flight on Yuri’s part, and some acrobatics from the Sentai squad. Still, as Yuri settled back down, she was powerless to save anything and anyone else caught in the shadow of a foot nearly 800ft long. It came down and flattened an entire block--and then some--in a single step.


Yuri’s eyes weren’t there for long though. She was looking up, at the giant, nude woman who was now even bigger. Every feature of her body more enormous and appreciable. She felt her blush returning and her body getting all warm and putty-like again.


Violet’s hand squeezed her shoulder.


“Huh wha-”

“Yuri! Kyo has exploited our respect of justice to get even stronger. There’s only one way to beat someone that big, and that’s with exceptional, intense...”

Chapter 10: Teamwork by VivettaVenray

Chapter 10: Teamwork


“Of course!”, said Yuri. “We need to match her size, and that requires help. I’ll need to channel my magical powers to near max.”

“And we will have no choice but to combine all our strength, right gals?”

Violet looked behind herself.


“Right!”


The 6 looked up as Kyo readied another step, faster this time. Yuri and the Sentai squadron dodged to the right.


The blue-haired magical woman flew up into the air and rose her staff high. Behind her, the 5 purple-suited Sentai squad members started doing an elaborate dances of poses and chants.


Yuri shouted out.


“People of Tokyo, lend me your life energy so I may defeat this foe!”


News helicopters had hovered in, and they helped broadcast the display of hope across the city.


Many pedestrians nearby gathered together, raised their hands to the sky and prayed for Yuri’s success. They didn’t exactly know how to lend life energy, but they weren’t resisting the process either.


Yuri’s staff began to glow as she cast the associated spell. Tethers of blue lightning shot off from it to hit people nearby. It started siphoning their life energy and funneling it into Yuri.

“Yes!”, she said. “It’s working! Thank you people of Tokyo, I won’t let you down!”


The process was effective, very effective. More tethers shot out, hitting thousands of people in the nearby area. The people braced themselves for the draining feeling, but trusted Yuri and her control over the magic.


A fatal mistake.

As Yuri began to grow, she found herself distracted once again by the allure she found in Kyo’s body. Without her focus, the draining spell she cast wasn’t held back. The tethered people began to feel weaker: as though they had aged decades. Their bodies shriveled up as their life force was drained every last drop.

Kyo watched some of it happen. Seems every time she grew, her eyesight and other senses got a bit better.


‘Likely the radiation’, she thought.


Yet, even she found herself a tad horrified.


Yuri finally matched Kyo’s height of a mile: the biggest she had ever been. Her cheeks were flushed as she gazed into the green eyes of her rival. She spun her stuff, terminating the spell and posing proudly.


“There, now I’m back at your size. You know, it’s not too late to turn to the good side if you want.” she said, fingers dancing down her staff while her teeth pressed at her lower lip.


Kyo’s expression only grew more horrified.


“What? C’mon it’s not that bad is it? Is the idea really so horrible? Being good is fun. You can still take out any aggressions on villains. We could be roommates, even! I guess you’d need a big room though.”


Kyo stepped back and pointed a finger over Yuri’s shoulder.


“Hmm, what are you pointing at?”, said Yuri.


The sound of flesh shifting and tentacles slapping rung out, followed by a series of 5 synchronized, feminine groans.


Yuri turned around and saw what Kyo did. Behind here was a massive, 1 mile tall amalgamation of flesh. Five feminine torsos were melded together, with the only remotely human arms sticking out of them being on the far right and left of the melding. The faces were bereft of eyes and any features over than circular, sharp-toothed maws.


A single wing sprouted out of the back of the being’s main bulk, which was like a big lump of clay, except if the clay was flesh, and dotted with eyes and mouths galore. Red tentacles stuck out the sides of this main bulk in an asymmetrical fashion. Smaller tendrils stuck out where the flesh mass meant the ground, helping to creep the mass along with their wiggles. A thick tail of flesh slapped the ground, startling the two and shaking a few buildings nearby.


“Oh no.”, said Yuri. “They must’ve messed up the fusion dance some how! This... this hasn’t happened before.”


“Where’d the wing come from?”, said Kyo.


The near featureless 5 heads let let out at a piercing shriek. Yuri and Kyo covered their ears as windows shattered in a radius of hundreds of feet.


The entire front of the main bulk split down most of its middle. As the dynamic seam parted, it revealed a vertical maw lined with jagged teeth and writhing tongue tendrils between the sharp white things. Before Yuri could muster up a spell, a cluster of thin tentacle-like tongues lashed around her body and tugged her in.

“Kyo!”, she shouted, reaching out towards her recent rival.

“What the fuck-”, said Kyo.


The amalgamation’s maw sealed, and Kyo could hear the muffled screams of Yuri for a moment, alongside disturbing gurgles and the shlorping of flesh.


The mile tall woman started taking steps back. The monster of course advanced, slithering along the ground like a slug aided by those tiny weird tendril legs. The heads made all sorts of distorted noises.


“Uh, Purple Whatever Sentai Gang, are you still in there? Aren’t you supposed to be the good ones here.”

The five heads of the flesh-being simply let out another powerful screech.


Kyo ran in the other direction, which prompted the horrific monstrosity to chase. As it did so, its tentacles flailed to lash out at buildings, and the arms reached down to grab handfuls of people and cars, which were stuffed in the myriad macabre maws dotting its body. Helicopters flew by it, many snatched as the maws suddenly shot up and lashed tongues around the crafts.


The military was in front of Kyo in a line. She paused in front of them, her toes looming above the force.


“Hey.”, she boomed from above. “I know we had our differences, but I think you should focus all your fire on that flesh monster heading our way.”


The tanks in the front line raised their barrels towards Kyo’s ankles and fired. All the other armed men and vehicles followed suit, pelting her toes if the ankles were too high.


She felt a bit of warmth near her feet, and a flash of anger stirring inside.


“Seriously? You’re still gonna try and fight me?”


Kyo raised her foot up and stomped, hard. The entire block disappeared under her sole, a part of her body the forces fired upon for one last volley. The surrounding two blocks were taken care of by the quakes.


“I’ve had it!”, Kyo yelled. “This is stupid! I’m tired of the dumb military, I’m tired of aliens and kaiju.”

She turned around to face the feminine-flesh monster scooting her way.


“And I’m tired of you!”


Her anger rose, really rose. Her body was filling hot. Her chest rumbled and she placed a palm over the region.


“Really, now my stomach’s hurting? Fantastic. I’m sick of this nonsense. Do you hear me in there, you justice-junkies? I’ve had it!”


The monster rushed forward, tentacles flailing and knocking over buildings and clearing out streets and what was left of the parkland to the left. Its giant maw began to open again as it leapt towards Kyo with a push of its thick flesh-tail.

Kyo stomped her other foot, flattening some people who looked up at the canopy of a sole and resigned themselves to death.

“I’ve had...”

Her mouth swung open for the last word, body glowing green with power.

EnoughhhhAaaaaaaaaaa!!!”


Along with her choice word came a blast of fiery hot blue-green plasma. She had been unwittingly building it up inside her form and unleashed it upon the creature right before it got its limbs on her.


The column of super-heated death roared out for quite some time and over the upper-body of the beast. It kept going long enough to burn right through them and start searing the city beyond the monster. Much of that was already destroyed, but what wasn’t found itself caught in a searing super-inferno. Anything organic burnt to ash, the inorganic melted or burnt up, and the ground hit seared to a fine black glass.


Another slew of military was moving in from behind, Kyo heard them and immediately spun around. Still exhaling her deadly nuclear plasma breath, the blast cleaved more unfortunate buildings before she arced her head up the broken, rubble-lined street and literally melted all the helicopters and tanks speeding her way.


That done, she finally finished her attack. Kyo turned back to the flesh amalgamation monster. Its limbs lay limp, and the top half of it was scorched clean off, with only black burnt flesh at the top to indicate that those 5 humanoid torso had been there. The wind ripped off from the heat and laid strewn and broken, burnt to a crisp, over where the nuclear power plant used to be.


Kyo took a few deep and very warm breaths. She sighed. The glow around her body began to calm as the hot feeling in her chest settled.


“Glad that’s over. Not sure how I did that but I’ll worry about it later. I’m so done with all this-”

The fleshy bulk of the creature, which was mostly un-singed, started to shift and wiggle.


“No way, is it, or she, they? Is whatever this is still alive. I swear if it is I’ll-”


“Kyo!”, came a muffled, strained voice. “Kyo it’s me!”


A bright blue light appeared on the flesh-monsters dead bulk. It started at the bottom then crept to the top as a line. It was a lot like a blow torch cutting through a wall. Indeed, the line soon took a right-angled turn, then again as a flap of flesh was cut out like an upside-down doggy-door.


It flopped forward onto the road, providing an aperture for the blue-haired magical woman to poke her head out.


“Yuri?”, said Kyo. “You’re alive?”


“For now.”, she said.


Kyo noticed that Yuri’s clothes were partially dissolved. The heroine was covered in some gross looking digestive fluids. Her skin was a bit red at parts, and had a small patch of blood here or there.


“Well I mean, you don’t look that bad.”, said Kyo. “I imagine you could probably just heal up given some-”

Yuri kept crawling out, and Kyo noticed a distinct lack of anything below the heroine’s torso: anything other than some intestines and such hanging out.


“Oh.”

“Yeah.”, said Yuri with a wince of pain. “The being kept a far greater concentration of acid deeper inside, also teeth. Thankfully my magic sustains me.”

“That’s nice-”


“But it can’t do it forever. Listen, Kyo, I’m sorry it didn’t work out between us.”


“Me too, I guess.”


“But listen, Kyo, there’s no time for that! I need to pass on my magical powers. With them, you can protect the world as its new magical heroine.”


Kyo spoke.

“You know, I was actually getting a bit ticked off at the world of late. I’m not sure I’m the best choice for the job there. I mean, more power does sound nice, but I don’t feel as though I’m particularly for or against-”


“Your senses should enhance, even though they seemed like they already were, kind of. You’ll also be able to stay young as you are forever, and not need to sleep or eat unless you want to. You’ll also be able to conjure stuff, like clothes and snacks.”

“Snack, you say?”


Kyo’s eyes perked up.


“Alright, I guess I’ll take it. What exactly do I have to do?”

“Just stand still.”


Yuri crawled closer, using her staff to scoot forward and out of the monstrous amalgamation entirely. Her intestines now rested on the rubble-filled roads as opposed to the inside of some flesh-thing’s corpse, which she found a bit more dignified. Those unfortunately-external organs did manage to smash a car or two as they splayed out a tad, but Yuri paid that no heed.


The magical heroine raised her staff towards Kyo.


“Magic powers hear my plea, away from thee and into she!”

Yuri took up her acid-covered staff in two hands and slammed it into the ground. Blue energies flew out from the shattered object and from Yuri herself. They flowed as a torrent of sparkling blue power into Kyo’s awaiting body. Kyo’s body then started to shine a bright blue.


Of course, Kyo began to grow again. She took a few steps back as her blue-glowing body burgeoned up and out towards 5 times its old size. The sides of her feet, now several thousand ft long in their own right, pretty much destroyed the last bit of the already beleaguered district. Yuri would’ve been flattened too if not for Kyo moving backwards on reflex as the tingling, sparkling sensations wracked her body.


Kyo looked down at Yuri as she grew.


“What the heck Yuri? You didn’t mention this!”

“Oh, usually you have to be chosen to wield this power by the magic itself to use it properly.”, she shouted up.


“Also, there’s a bunch of study and stuff you’re supposed to do. I guess that’s why your body is just drinking all the power up like that and growing. You’ll probably get those physical improvements I mentioned though!”, she continued.


Kyo snapped her fingers, trying to conjure some clothes for herself but, like Yuri had predicted: no dice so to speak.


The monolithic woman grunted as her growth halted at a solid 5 miles. She glared down at Yuri, and noticed the resolution of her vision had increased further. She thought to herself a bit.


‘Wow, I even see Yuri’s ponytail from all the way up here. She must be like a tenth of an inch, or 0.03 centimeters, in comparative size to me now--wait, her hair it’s black...’


Kyo grabbed some of the locks of hair by her shoulder and held them in front of her green-irised eyes. She groaned in protest.


“Blue? My hair is blue now? You didn’t mention that!”


Yuri shouted up.


“What, what’s wrong with blue?”

“Err Nothing. I mean, it looked good on you I just... didn’t really expect to be a bluette you know? Just another mutation I’ll get used to I guess.”

The blue glow around Kyo faded away as her body processed that last bit of power that flooded into her.


Yuri started coughing up some blood. She looked higher up, smiled, and blushed.


“Thank you, Kyo, for letting me gaze upon your beautiful nude form one last time. Take care of the planet for me.”


Yuri collapsed, dead.


“Yeah no not doing that.”, said Kyo aloud. “I’m sick of this planet. I just wanted a nice rampage to cap off my revenge but no, nonsense at every turn in Tokyo.”

She started walking Northwest, flattening scores of blocks beneath her feet.


“And I know what’s gonna happen, given my luck. If I try to rampage elsewhere, like, say, China, then some giant serpent will rise from the ground to attack me. London? I bet Big Ben will come to life and try to fly under my fingernail as a splinter. If I try to smash, say, Egypt then I bet the pyramids will reveal themselves as ancient spaceships, and I’m sure a trip to the USA will involve the heads of Mount Rushmore floating off the mountain to try and shoot eye lasers up my nose. Maybe a legion of sasquatches too. No way. I am done!”

She stomped her foot for emphasis and created fissures of broken earth throughout Tokyo. People fell into them, naturally, as the comorbid quakes shook them up pretty good. Buildings collapsed from the force with ease, as expected.


“I’m sick of this chaos, Tokyo, and the Earth along with all the nonsense on it.”

She yelled louder.

“You hear that everyone? I’m getting out of here, and you better not get in my way. I’m getting off this forsaken planet... what’s the word for that again?”

“Oh yeah, that’s right, I’m going...”

Chapter 11: Extraterrestrial by VivettaVenray

Chapter 11: Extraterrestrial


Kyo basked in the view from her lofty height of 5 miles. Resolved on her new quest to leave the Earth, she couldn’t help but give her home city one last look. The city whose streets she once walked now seemed as tiny little lines like some worm might make as it slithered along dirt. The entire city itself was spread out before her as a particularly large and unaesthetically-shaped bath mat or rug.


“You know, before I go, I could maybe level you real quick.”

She lifted a foot and hovered it above much of the undestroyed swaths of the city.


“No, no, that turtle-lady threw up somewhere down there. Stepping on that, even at this size, sounds gross.”


She took some big steps westward, her feet flattening much of the city nonetheless before her toes dipped the water just past the coast. The bay and it docks were crushed beneath the ball of her foot while her indomitable naked heels smothered much of the main city beneath.


“Water huh?”

She dipped her foot into the ocean, and found that it hardly came up past her toes.


“Ha! Not so deep now? Little cold though.”


She moved her other foot in, wiggling her toes which kicked up small tsunamis towards any westward coast in Japan.


The navy had of course arranged themselves to meet her well in advance. At the time of the orders though, Kyo was decidedly not 5 miles tall. The water got deeper as she moved, but never enough that it crested higher than her knees. Her legs stirred up towering waves which toppled many ships, both fishing and military, before she even reached the crafts.


The bulk of the forces were crushed as she waded through them. Even moving sluggishly in the depths, her legs were enormous enough to just obliterate the vessels on contact.


Kyo saw land, and took a big booming step on it. She had reached South Korea, and kept moving westwards. The city of Seoul was in her path, and she shot it a glance. All those tall buildings and myriad structures enticed her. With her new senses she could hear the screams of it citizens and the rolling of it military vehicles.


“No.”, she said. “Not today. I’m not being tempted to stay on this planet longer than I have to.”

She held her head high and kept walking, although she still allowed herself enjoyment as a couple of her steps just happened to trample the capital city.


She reached another patch of water, and waded through it and the occupying navy all the way to China.


Jets and such had arrived to intercept her, but she simply kept moving, swatting halfheartedly here and there. Only the fastest jets could keep up with her as, even walking, her speed was near unrivaled.


Kyo’s titanic form came on the horizon of Beijing, which she very clearly was trying to avoid looking at too much. Her desire to rampage was pretty strong, and such a dense city would be quite the treat.


The Chinese military wasn’t about to let the blue-haired behemoth trample through their country without a fight though. More jets flew her way, faster, painted a darker black. They fired missiles all the way up at her chest and neck. Great buffs of fiery hot explosions wracked her body.


Kyo started to glow gently, green this time. She felt a very familiar tingling sensation and groaned.


“What? Nuclear weapons? Really? Was no one paying attention to Tokyo this whole time or something?”


Kyo of course started to grow. Her size was on its way to doubling.

‘More size might mess up my plans. I gotta go fast.’, she thought.


Kyo broke into a running pace. Beijing had even less time to prepare themselves. The now ten-mile tall woman’s foot near covered their entire city. The canopy of her sole hung high above them, but hung briefly before it crashed down and flattened the bulk of the metropolis into dust in the wrinkles and whorls of the ped. Said dust was quickly expelled off her skin by the next step, as it seemed her body was still doing that self-cleaning thing.


Kyo did want to get off the planet, but she had a specific goal in mind, and it was far to the west. She kept running, even as more jets came her way. A quick back-hand got some of them, but others still managed to nuke her and add a mile or so of height.


“Dammit!”

Kyo kept running, hills and mountains quaking to her steps or crumbling beneath. She soon found herself needing to step over quite a few mountains, and saw an elaborate, hyper-dense city at her feet filled with smaller buildings than she expected. Their architecture wasn’t quite what she expected either.


“Wait wait this isn’t Russia is it? No.”, she said, glaring down at the city. “That’s Kathmandu, that means I’m in Nepal. I took a wrong turn south. Grrrr!”

As she grumbled, some military jets caught up with her and pelted her with a couple more nukes. She was nearing 15 miles tall now, and her toes plowed through Nepal’s capital city with her careless uncontrolled growth.


“Seriously? Argh.”


She took a look towards the sky and reoriented herself by referencing the Sun. Then, she sprinted.


The Asian continent quaked in protest to her speedy steps. Countless tons of weight and force were behind every single one of them. She passed through Kazakhstan and into Russia. As Moscow and more fell beneath her steps, even more jets came up to her, eager to disregard anything learned thus far by humanity to nuke her further, making the destruction worse as her body grew up and out.


The trend continued as she started stomping a path through more of Europe not too long after flattening much of Kiev. Warsaw, Luxembourg, Berlin, and many more notable cities, and many less notable, found themselves in her path and crushed. The countries were obviously not pleased to be trampled like dirt, and sent out the full might of their military towards Kyo which, as often, was nuclear in nature. Missiles and more fired at her, some coming from the US who decided to involve itself for whatever reason.


Each impact of a nuclear missile increased Kyo’s size further and further, and prompted her to run faster and faster to try and dodge the others. Sometimes she was successful, sometimes she was not.


“C’mon where is it. France Swiss border right? Near Geneva if my memory serves.”

Kyo had an idea to get off the planet, and it did involve growing. But, she had a specific means in mind. She wasn’t much of a scientist, but she heard of some nonsense about miniature black holes and intense radiation from a science project in Europe. She figured that, like a lot of things on the planet, would grow her. But, she figured it’d do so by a lot. Radiation seemed to be giving her a boost every time she stumbled into it, after all. What she knew about black holes was that they were intensely powerful as well.


She finally found it as she stepped onto Switzerland. While many hamlets and other settlements crushed beneath her feet, she glared down past Geneva towards her prize.


“That must be it, the Large Hadron Collider. I hope I didn’t get too big to handle it.”

Kyo, now more than 25 miles at this point, bent down one knee to try and retrieve the entire scientific complex. Said knee fell over most of Geneva, of course, flattening the lives and all other matter caught immediately beneath.


She pushed her fingers into the earth around the area of the science project. She was grateful to have senses keen enough to see the signs delineating the thing. Her pop-science knowledge, gleaned from casual web-browsing here and there, also let her know the collider itself was a bit underground.


With the collider’s tubing being at more than 10 miles in diameter, she had to settle with grabbing just part of the circular tunnel. Once in hand, she rose to her full height and the rest of it ripped out of the ground, along with all the other technology junk attached to it, and a few of the buildings stuck to chunks of land before she shook all the dirt and terrain off.


Holding the collider like an unwieldy hula-hoop, she spun it around and studied it.


“Ok, now how to get those black holes inside you. Wait a moment, are you even on?”


The collider tubing and the various pipes, wires, and tech connected to it gave off a gentle hum.


“That doesn’t sound like you’re really set to work. C’mon now.”

Kyo shook the hoop in one hand while giving the middle, more tech-coated bits of the of it a few firm slaps. The entire collider started to make a loud whirring noise. Myriad lights lit up on its surface: mostly red, warning ones. Sparks started flying off from it, and the metal groaned in her hand.


“There we go. Now, how do get to all the goodness inside.”


She tilted the miles-long hoop around, searching for some sort of hatch. She realized any on it would be far too small.


“How... ah, of course! What a stroke of genius~”


The miles tall woman wrapped her hands about a section of the tubing, and she began to tear at it. It felt flimsier than tinfoil in her mighty grip.


“Alright little hadrons, come to Kyo~”


She wasn’t exactly sure what a hadron was, and she was after those mini-black holes more than anything else. Still, she imagined they were bouncing around in there too.


The warning sirens on the collider really blared once she tore the tube apart. With one hand covering on end, she stuck the other open end of the tube right into her mouth like a thick straw. The various radioactive particles and micro-black holes traveled their path around the tube and into Kyo’s mouth. She was actively trying to suck them down, but even without that the speed of their travel would’ve sent it down her throat with ease.


By sheer, neigh-unbelievable luck, she had torn the tube at an exact time where no particles or mini-black holes could escape. That was good for the earth, which was safe from whatever consequences that would entail. They wouldn’t need that in addition to whatever consequences of Kyo’s actions were on the way.


The collider started sputtering, and shot off a last burst of sparks just as Kyo had slurped up all the radiation and black holes and whatnot. As her stomach gurgled at the strange new meal it had to process, the collider itself started bursting into flames with explosions doting it. The booms traveled along the tubing, knocking chunks of it down where they rained on the ground.


Kyo carelessly chucked forward the heated metal construct in front of her before it fully combusted. Bits of it rained down on France and caused quite a bit of a mess there.


“Alright, now to wait for all that energy to kick in. It should be more than enough to-”


Kyo’s entire body started vibrating. The tingles were overwhelming, as was the sound of a protesting stomach which had to help process oodles of radioactive particles and a slew of miniature black holes. Her body shined black briefly, then orange then green.


“Whoa, I think it’s working!!!”


Kyo shot up in size rapidly. 30 miles turned to 50, then 100 and more. Much much more. The jets that showed up to nuke her for the umpteenth time simply burst against the expanding walls of flesh heading their way as she grew.


Very soon, Kyo’s head was above the clouds and seeing the curvature of the Earth with ease. Even sooner after that, and she was hundreds of miles tall, more than ready for the next stage of her plan.


Kyo jumped, leaving the Earth’s surface behind her. She also left some rather large footprints in Europe, where her wiggling toes had carved deep impassable trenches for the denizens to deal with, and where her expanding soles had snuffed out countless cities and millions of lives.


The massive woman left Earth and entered its orbit. She hovered as big as the moon which she could now see with ease, along with with many more celestial wonders. The tingling intensified as her body seemed to figure out how to put all that energy to use. The planet was lucky she jumped with the force she did, as it was enough to provide a safe distance as started to dwarf the planet she had once walked on.


When Kyo’s growth spurt stopped, Kyo took a moment to catch her breath, and discover that she could somehow breath in space.


She looked down at the Earth before her with her green-irised eyes reflecting a tad in the ocean waters. The blue-green sphere was roughly the size of a beach-ball to her now.


“Wow, I must be, like... hundreds of miles tall now. Thousands. Perhaps tens of thousands.”

She didn’t quite know as even her own scale was hard to wrap her head around at first.


“Wait a minute, I can talk in space? I thought sound wasn’t a thing there. I guess it is. Everyone else must’ve been wrong. Ha!”

Indeed they were. Humans had never realized there could be sound in space, as astronauts had never noticed any noise there with their clunky helmets on.


Kyo also didn’t need to worry about the frigid cold of the void, or decompression or anything like that. Seems her new wacky powers took care of all that stuff which would lead to an early and disappointing end to her journey.


“Uh, hello everyone. I’m finally free, free of your stupid Earth, ha!”

People around the globe looked up, if they were on the appropriate hemisphere, to notice Kyo leaning down to taunt them. Some strands of her blue hair also fell down and forward onto Russia, further ravaging it. The strands ripped through entire towns and mountains. She thankfully noticed.


“Oh, whoops.”


And brushed it aside back towards her head.


Looking at the globe, she couldn’t help but feel a familiar urge rising as she saw it slowly spin beneath her gaze.


‘Dare I?’, she thought.


“No.”, she said. “I know if I rampage, something terrible and annoying will happen. As tempting as it is to flatten a couple continents beneath my palm or something, to feel the terrain crumble...”

Her eyes trailed down the globe towards Australia. She coyly nibbled the bottom of her lip. Her right hand started to hover over that region of the planet.


“M-maybe just a poke. A parting poke before I leave you all alone and move on to other stuff. Yeah, that should be fine.”


The people of Australia looked up to see the tip of her finger above. Their sky went from blue-ish to flesh colored in a moment, and they gazed up at miles of whirling patterns on the soft finger-pad heading their way. When it made landing everything just crumbled. Their fragility was brought to bear as mountains and buildings alike fell like sand. It was so very easy, it surprised even Kyo.

Kyo’s smile widened as she twisted her finger from side to side. She didn’t have anything against Australia in particular, she quite liked it in fact. But, it was big enough to poke and far away from anything else that she thought her act wouldn’t lead to too much unintended consequences.


She felt a warmth under her finger, and some some fire rising from the cracks her poke had made. She pulled the digit away and admired the deep molten crater.


“Mmm, that felt nice. Wait, what is.”

With her hyper senses, Kyo noticed strange things coming out of the crater. Moving things. Creatures! They were small at first, like monkeys, red-skinned or sometimes blue with spaded tails and stubby horns. Others were large, much larger. Big as small islands, they burst out of the hole she had made with spiny shells, curled horns, wings and, or, other curious traits.


Many looked up to her and cheered. She blinked a few times.


“Wait, are those...”

Chapter 12: Demons by VivettaVenray

Chapter 12: Demons


The infernal beings shouted up towards Kyo. One rather large island-sized one spoke up, its horns alight with fire and its legs hooved and hairy like a goat’s. Her voice was feminine.

“Free, finally free! Your finger dug deep enough to give us a way out from below. Now we are finally free to scorch this pathetic planet. There is no denying your role in this, nor your immense power. Yes, you are the Demon King!”

“All hail the Demon King!” shouted the demonic legions which were still very much funneling out of the crater like a swarm of multi-sized ants.


“Uh what? No no my name is Kyo.”

“All hail Kyo, the Demon King!”, they shouted.


“Wait wouldn’t I be a Demon Queen, I’m obviously a woman so-”

“To you, oh great Demon King, we offer the customary boon of infernal power, stored deep within the fiery pits of the Earth where no soul dares tread, as it’s very hot.”


“Wait no I don’t know about that, you see I’m kind of figuring stuff out first you know and-”

The demons raised their arms and unleashed a deep tonal vibration from their throats. The crater Kyo’s finger had made started to shake and rumble. Shortly after, a torrent of red-orange energy, licked with infernal flames, shot out from the hole towards Kyo’s looming face.


It was very, very warm, and tickled her lips on impact. Her body soaked it all up. Then, she started to glow yet another color, orange-ish red this time.

“Look I appreciate it but I’m not exactly prepared to grow right now, I just grew and-”

The tingling sensation suffusing her body felt different than usual, she realized. It started to fizzle, even burn a little bit: but a good way, like spicy food. She also felt a curious pressure atop her head. She placed her hand there, knocking out a few satellites inadvertently. There, she felt some strange protrusions: soft but hard. They grew upwards, pushing against her palm with their pointed tips.


Kyo looked down at the ocean again, gazing at a faint reflection. She saw the protrusions as they finally stopped, well, protruding, and settled at a certain length.


“Horns?!?”


Indeed, Kyo now had slightly curved, somewhat short grey horns atop her head. They weren’t so short to look like stubby oni horns, but they weren’t so long as to be overly ridiculous at a glance. They jutted out from the top of her head, near but above the forehead. Her blue hair, another recent feature, mostly flowed around the things.


Despite that she still wasn’t a fan at first.

“What did you do? Now what if I want to wear a hat.”


She brought one hand up to a horn and gave it a rub. It... oddly felt quite nice to do that. Her spine tingled.


“We’ve given you the legendary infernal energies we were safekeeping oh great Demon King. There is no need to protest, its powers are well deserved by you.”


“Powers? What powers? I just have horns now.”

“Try spitting fire!”, one demon suggested.

“Alright I could kind of do that before but, fine, I suppose.”

She pursed her lips and hovered them over New Zealand. Focusing, she felt a slew of heat in her throat and she spat out a thick gob of hot... saliva.”

The gob of fairly normal, albeit hot, spit fell from her mouth to inundate the island nation of New Zealand. The citizens there get one last look at Kyo’s face, filtered through the translucent goo falling down at them.


They weren’t alone, though, as many demons from the crater had spread a bit south-east to the civilizations of that nation, and were in the middle of rampaging there when the spit fell. They were at the mercy of their careless new Demon Lord, who spat without even seeing if they were down there.


The impact of the liquid was enough to destabilize the islands with a quake, and it began to quite literally sink and drown in her spittle which, of course, was hot enough to redden skin a bit as an added sting to the people below. The demons could handle the heat far better, but they had issues resisting the inundation as it snuffed many of their flames out. Even the more resistant of the infernal fiends were dragged down by it deep into the ocean. Indeed, even their formidable strength couldn’t quite clamber out of the viscous goop in time before it claimed them.


Still, some of the very largest demons lived and simple brushed the saliva off themselves, or considered it a blessing from their Demon King, in which case they just sort of let it drip off them naturally and grossly as they marched to ravage Fiji or whatever other islands to the north.


“Sorry! I didn’t mean to do that, that was supposed to be a fire ball.”, she said, as though that made it better.


A large, island-sized succubi shouted up.


“Don’t worry oh great Demon King, you’ll get the hang of it later, probably.”


Kyo noticed the succubi pop a handful of humanity, as well as many imps, into her gob and gulp them down.


“Gee thanks.”, Kyo said.


The demons cheered and yelled as they kept pouring out of the crater.


Kyo watched them at work for a short while. The diversity of their make impressed her. They came in all sorts of sizes and with varying features: you had giant alluring succubi and tiny ugly imps, as well as rather large but not as traditionally alluring--to Kyo at least--ogre-like demons with razor sharp teeth and huge mono-horns on their heads. Others were simply the size of houses or larger buildings, while many were as big as she was when she was rampaging in Tokyo.


She noticed same familiar traits among them. They all had at least one horn it seemed, and each had a skin color that varied in shades of either blue or red, or rarer, green with some purple and pink demons out and about too.


She also noticed they were invariably female, even if hard to tell at a glance. None of them seemed particularly fond of clothing, which was how Kyo discerned it. She wondered if that’s why they dubbed her the “Demon King”, as the gender designation of the word “King” probably had little meaning to them.


She mulled over that bit of potential lore for a moment, before focusing on their destructive actions.


The ones with wings could fly fast across the globe, others simply marched like chaotic ants. She saw the infernal hordes fall upon cities, quite literally sometimes. They were ripping and burning civilization to shreds.


“Oh well.”, she said, reaching her arms back for a stretch. “Not my problem.” her legs, too, stretched. It was odd not feeling any ground beneath her toes, but she imagined she’d get used to it.


Her eyes trailed the destructive campaign of the infernal hordes.


She let out a sigh.


“It can’t get much more ridiculous then this.”


Kyo felt a small object bump into her chest.


“What the?”

She noticed the gray, baseball-scaled cratered rock that just nudged into her left breast.


“Oh, it’s just the moon.”


She reached out to move it aside, but paused with a gasp. It was vibrating, shaking against her flesh. The entire rock-sphere rotated 180 degrees, the traditional “dark side” of the moon facing her. A large crater there splint upwards down a horizontal middle, and a big green-scleraed eye revealed itself with an oval-shaped black pupil.


“What the?”

Tentacles also sprouted out of a few craters on the moon.


“C’mon now, more nonsense?”, said Kyo. “What are you supposed to be?”


“I am T'rop'e, humble servant of the great and unfathomable P’lot.”, said the moon-thing, and a without need for a mouth.

“Who?”, said Kyo.

“As planned, the threads of P’lot shall weave, and the veil of reality will weaken with the sacrifice of trillions of souls. All the order in the cosmos will collapse and-”

“Ok whatever I don’t need your life story. I’ve had a bit of a long day so far so let’s cut to the chase, why are you in our moon?”

“Fool! Your planet never had a natural moon. I simply took the form of one, where I observed this planet as a faithful servant. I must make sure the plans go accordingly, and that the great P’lot is fulfilled! To that end, you are an obstacle. I have been watching you. You are much too strong already, and must meet your doom before you can jeopardize things further.”


“Excuse me?”


The moon-being-thing flew off of Kyo’s tit and towards her neck. It started slapping at the skin there with its myriad tentacles.


“Ow, hey quit it!!!” said Kyo. She moved to swat it once, but it dodged out of the way.


Down on the surface of the Earth, the demons looked up at the scene in the sky: also some humans did too of course, if they weren’t too busy being slaughtered by the demons.


“Infernal allies, our Demon King is in trouble! Do your noble duties and aid her!”


Kyo noticed the demons out of the corner of her eye. They seemed to be moving with slightly more purpose.


“It’s ok it’s not really that big of a threat I just need to-”

“Demon King!”, shouted a large island-sized demon. “We have a gift for you!”


Kyo looked down as thousands upon thousands of missiles and rockets were heading her way.


“We’ve no need for this junk, but some humans were discussing how these seemed to grant you power! The imps said they found the ‘launch codes’, so the boon is yours!”


“Are you serious?!? That’s not really necessary you know.”, said Kyo.


She wasn’t in much of a position to move or dodge, and the entire arsenal of the world’s nuclear weapons exploded against her right nipple. They were heat seeking apparently, and in her awkward tussling with the squidly moon-monster, that part of her body was titled to be closest at the time.


The volley exploded against the erogenous flesh in a great burst of fire. The warmth and ensuing tingling felt nice, but she was in no mood to enjoy herself like that at the moment. Nonetheless, tingles wracked her body as it processed the incoming energy.


Kyo was growing again, and by far more than she expected.


“What the? Is my body more efficient at absorbing this stuff now?”


T’rop’e continued slapping till it couldn’t any longer. It hadn’t quite expected to be tussling with an even larger foe, and against its will wound up slipping down her neck towards her left breast again. There, it briefly held onto the nipple while Kyo finished her growth.


When the tingles settled, Kyo was big enough that the planet hovered to her front like a basketball. The moon-thing was now much more akin to a marble to her. She noticed it flapping at her nipple.

“Ah, pervert!”


She shook her chest a little to the side, and T’rop’e flew off the pink areola to the left and backwards. Kyo grinned, as the moon-being was now right near her armpit. She flexed her shoulder down and tightly hugged her arm to her side, thoroughly crushing the strange entity within her armpit. When she lifted her arm back up, the being was but moon dust flowing away from her skin.


The demons below cheered as they watched their lady’s triumph. Kyo had a smile on her face herself.


“Too easy~”, she said, basking in the praise of the demons.


“Our Demon King is unbeatable!” cheered many with slight phrasing variations.


“Did you demons know about that moon person?”


“No.”, said a bunch of the demons.


“It seems like they want to make the universe all weird though, we demons aren’t about that. We’re about ripping, tearing, and burning.”, said an island-sized demon.

“We’ve found another one of those nukes for you, my graceful Demon King.”, said another larger demon. “The imps said they had to fiddle with floppy discs for this one. Not sure what that was about.”

“Oh? Well, I guess one more can’t hurt.”, said Kyo.

The aged missile flew up through the atmosphere and towards Kyo’s face. She awaited the impact as usual, but didn’t quite expect it to sputter into her right nostril and explode there. A familiar green glow wreathed her form again, but in addition to tingles, she felt an itch in her nose.


“Ah, ah, A-chooo!


Kyo let lose a powerful sneeze over what was left of the Euro-Asian continents. She had ruined much of it with her earlier stomping and growth, but the demons were also hard at work there, breathing fire on cities and stomping mortals and their makes flat.


The bulk of the sneeze’s destruction was its force. Kyo’s breath fired powerfully and blew layers of the Earth deeper into the ground. Flecks of spittle rained down too, snuffing out demon and settlement alike.


The worst hit though was Japan. A mucousy gob was dislodged from her right nostril by the sneeze. Though a small booger to her, it was more than large enough to ravage her home nation. The mass of snot crashed into the island, causing it to start to sink as the less viscous bits of the booger crept out to engulf settlements near the coast. The mucus was utterly inescapable once even partially submerged in it.


Tokyo, where she was stomping around in not too long ago, was entirely covered by the central mass of the glob. As the island sunk, what few people of Japan not yet drowned by the gunk viewed it a rather cruel ‘apology gift’ for the trouble she had caused.


Demons of course weren’t safe either, and their fidgets in the snot served only to sink themselves and the many millions of people deeper in towards their doom.


Kyo scrunched her nose. Shortly thereafter her latest nuke-primed growth spurt hit, body-glow settling away, and the planet was the size of a baseball to her now.


“Ah, sorry about that.”, she boomed down.

“It is no trouble great Demon King, the puny humans deserve to suffer!” said one of the large demons.


“Yeah but I got some of you demons too. Didn’t really mean to there.”, she said. Her hand scratched the back of her neck, not cause it itched but as the gesture to settle nerves or the like.


“Nonsense, it was your will Demon King. They were honored to be doomed by you.”

“Help!”, screamed many of them as they choked on her mucus.


“In any case it doesn’t matter. This planet is nearly destroyed!”, continued that one large demon.


Kyo took a good look at the planet. Fire was licking across the surface. Pretty much every city was stomped and, or, scorched. Her sneeze had also left quite the crater across Euro-Asia.


“Yeah you all did a pretty good job of wrecking the planet.”

“The first of many!”

“Hmm?”, said Kyo.

“That’s right!”, chimed in another demon. “This is the perfect time for us to join you.”

“Join me?”

“Yes!”, chimed in yet another of the infernal fiends.


“As is our culture, we are to ride and live atop your body and follow you into the stars. As you carve a path of destruction across the cosmos, we will help you by swarming plants to pick them apart. In-between that, we can of course help you do your hair in any style you like, and we are more than happy to eat any space mites or other smaller species off your skin should you encounter them.”

“What?!?”, said Kyo.

“Do not be bashful, such pampering treatment is well-deserved. Do not worry either, as we, like you, are immortal, so we can travel with you forever!”


The demons erupted into a cheer.


“So, just set a finger down or something and we’ll climb up it.”

Kyo blinked a few times.


“I don’t think so demons. Thanks but no thanks. I *am* done with this planet though.”

She grabbed the Earth by its bottom, her fingers digging deep into the molten, burning crust with her hold. She brought it a tiny bit closer to her face. A few demons tried to climb onto her finger, but she shifted the digits lightly to knock them away or, if they were the flying type, pursed her lips for a quick blow of air to knock them to the surface again.


Part of Kyo debated taking a bit out of it: eating a piece of it out of some sort of perverse yet oddly alluring sentimentality. However, she remembered she had just sneezed on the planet and, before that, the giant-turtle-woman threw up somewhere on it still. So she decided to do something else.


“Thanks for the help, I guess. So long demons,”

She arced her arm back.


“And so long Earth!”

Aiming directly at the Sun, she threw the baseball-sized Earth like some sort of throwing ball. She checked herself thoroughly, and noticed that, thankfully, none of the demons had made it onto her body. She would've felt them if they had too, she reasoned, maybe.


The planet spun into the distance, the screams of the demons faded as well. It was on a direct course for the Sun with Venus and Mercury far out of way. She was confident Earth would finally be done for.


“Free of Earth at last.”, she said. The megalithic, planet-dwarfing horned-woman crossed her arms behind her head. She bobbed one foot as she floated backwards in space, relaxing for a brief moment.


“Wait a minute.”, she said. “Where am I going? Why am I moving? Oh no!”

Kyo quickly realized two things. First, throwing the Earth into the Sun sent her moving backwards, since that was how physics seemed to work in space. For every action opposite and equal reaction and all that.


Secondly, she couldn’t move herself! She started flailing her arms, kicking her legs, but she was still moving backwards against her control.


“Dammit, let me try some of that magical gal stuff.”

Kyo grit her teeth and shut her eyes, trying quite hard to muster up that magical power Yuri talked about. Alas, she couldn’t manage it. Not even a single sparkle.


“Dammit.”, she said.


“Wait... Of course, I can just try to use my radioactive plasma breath. I only did it once though. Gotta focus.”


Kyo reached deep inside herself, metaphorically, and tried to feel heat rising, or fire, or anything. It took her a bit, but she got back that hotness in her chest. Preparing herself, she opened wide and unleashed the fury burning within.


Urp”


Kyo belched a fairly powerful blast of blue-green plasma flame. However, it wasn’t anything like she had done earlier. It was, however, more powerful than a nuclear weapon by an order of magnitude, or a few. Thus, it made for an excellent propellant through the void of space.


“Wew, nice!”, beamed Kyo to herself.


“Wait, I probably should’ve thought about where to aim first. I’m just going back faster. Where am I heading anyways?”

She turned around and saw was was coming.


“Oh no, seems like I’m gonna bump right into...”

Chapter 13: Mars by VivettaVenray

Chapter 13: Mars


Kyo’s prediction was correct. Her giant, nude, megalithic self crashed into Mars butt first.

Upon impact, the comparative baseball of a world started cracking like an egg. Kyo spat out a small gout of the plasma-breath, very small, just to provide the force to rotate herself around and get a look at the planet before it finally cracked open.


The layers of red and brown shattered, flying away and revealing a strange smaller sphere inside. It was made of a shining white and mysterious metal, and dotted with all sorts of intricate patterns of different shaded metal, as well as myriad green lights.


“Wow,”, mused Kyo. “This is like one of those prize toys inside a bigger toy, or inside food, or one of those smaller sweeter treats inside bigger food.”


Kyo realized she was quite hungry. As the strange construct started spinning parts of itself in layers, she also realized it was occupied.


“Oh, uh hello?”

She tapped on it, and the structure made a variety of beeping and buzzing noises. It started firing green lasers at her shortly afterwards. The blasts were hot against her taut tummy, but didn’t actually hurt her that much.


“Oh, I guess you’re occupied huh? What is this, some kind of device about the planet’s core? Do you all live in there? Pretty fancy I guess.”

Kyo’s stomach grumbled as she looked down at this new martian foe.


“You know what, fuck it.”

She took it up in her hand and stuffed the marble-sized construct into her gob. A few flops of her tongue bounced the martian super-colony around, but she didn’t waste too much time before she swallowed.


Kyo rested a hand on her stomach.


“Mmm, feeling pretty hot in there. Not a bad meal though. Actually, wow, yeah I’m feeling very warm.”

Her toes scrunched and her fingers clenched as a surge of tingling hit her. Once more, a green glow around her body surged. She started growing rapidly as an entire geothermal core worth of power, plus some alien energy from the enwrapping tech, began to suffuse into her being.


She grew up and out once more. It was hard to compare herself to anything other than the moons of Mar’s, and she was able to do so only briefly before they broke against her body. If Kyo had to guess, she figured she was about the size of Jupiter, but that was just a guess.


“Dang, I must’ve digested you fast, or at least the energy bits of you. Hopefully whatever aliens were inside don’t suffer too much in there.”

She gave her stomach a cheeky tap with her finger.


“Or not, heck if I care. You jerks shot at me. Now then, where to go.”

She looks over towards the Sun. The huge orange-yellow star was perhaps the only thing in the aptly named ‘solar system’ bigger than her, she guessed.

“Might as well get this over with. Clearly it’s gonna have to happen. There’s no where for me to go but up, after all.”, said Kyo, rejecting the many other directions she could travel in space.


The megalithic woman was already facing away from the star. All she had to do was use her breath attack again. From a combination of practice and another power infusion, she found it easier than before.


Aaaaarghhhaaaaa”, roared Kyo rather ungracefully.


She bellowed as she let loose a powerful torrent of plasma-beam-breath. The force was unlike anything humanity had even come close to creating. The beam traveled far enough, in fact, to utterly destroy Jupiter in the distance alongside the undiscovered alien civilization that dwelt there.


Kyo kept the beam going till she felt she had enough speed, then ceased. She turned her head around and saw the Sun.


“Nice, right on target. I mean, I would hope even I couldn’t miss hitting the Sun.”


Chuckling, her massive body broke through Venus and Mercury, which rotated just in time to get smashed against her navel. She quickly fished Venus out of her belly button and flicked it away.


Kyo splashed right into the plasma surface of the Sun. Her immense form disappeared beneath the surface, which bubbled for a moment.


Kyo poked her head out and gasped.


“Ah, I forgot I can’t swim!”


Her body started glowing again while she frantically doggy-paddled in the super-heated star. She kept falling under the surface of the Sun, then back up again as she tried to tread it to varying degrees of success.


“No this can’t be!”, she said. “Am I really going to die drowning in a...”

Chapter 14: Star by VivettaVenray

Chapter 14: Star


Kyo disappeared under the surface of the Sun, but this time, she did not resurface within a few seconds. The plasma around her bubbled, flares launched as arcs before falling back into the plasma mass.


Then, the Sun started shrinking! Its bright mass started dwindling down equally from all angles of its spherical surface. The entire collection of mass and energy it dwindled away.


Away into Kyo!


The Sun started to cool and lost a large chunk of its size. The darkened surface then lit up again with an orange-glow. Kyo broke free from the remnants of the now dead star, a star whose power she slurped into herself both metaphorically and literally.


Rivers of residual Sun-plasma flowed down her naked body like waterfalls. They trailed down her legs some, but typically her body absorbed it all before then. Her blue hair now glowed a tad, but in particular towards the very end of the strands, where it also glowed as orange tips. Indeed, her hair had a few orange “highlights” now as well.


Kyo’s green eyes glowed the same gentle green as her body, which preserved its usual whitish-flesh color of skin. With the radiance about her flesh, she subtly reflected the powerful and graceful star she just consumed. Yes, she was briefly the pinnacle of grace in the galactic quadrant.


Briefly.


“Hyuuuck”

Kyo lurched her throat.


“Too~”

And spat out a thick glob of plasma. She coughed out some more of the stuff too.


“Bleh.”, she said. “I almost drowned there, wew, that was almost dangerous.”


She caught her breath and sighed.


“But it’s over. It’s over, and I’ve never felt so powerful before! I’m as large as the Sun was! This energy, this control... its at least one league, maybe two or more ahead of what I had before. I guess that’s how this all works, once you absorb a star you really start feel the real power!”


She raised a hand and watched it glow. Her body was still expanding for a moment before it settled, yet she found she could make the aura glow persist if she wanted to: but she didn’t.


“This celestial power, this potential! I can sense the energy radiating from the stars. I can sense the cores of planets, waiting for me to slurp them up. My vision can see light years.”

She grinned, then looked towards the stars all around her. She had developed the ability to turn and move in space, which was very useful to her.


“Now, it’s time for my long-awaited proper rampage. Post-planetary isn’t what I had in mind, but it will do just fine. Now, let’s see where to go.”


She used her powerful senses.

“Ah how about over there, that star seems the shiniest that’s remotely nearby.”


With a thought, Kyo turned into pure energy and zipped on over towards the star system light years away. It took her mere seconds.


A flash of green, blue, and orange light manifested in the war-torn solar system. Dozens of planets dotted the rather crowded star system, and between and opposite all of them were fields of silver saucer spaceships and jagged, red claw-looking spaceships. They came in varying sizes and slight shape differentiation, and were locked in constant combat with one another. Militarized moons were also on the battlefield, firing enormous missiles and lasers at one another.


The largest machine wasn’t any artificial moon though, but rather the utterly gigantic metallic plates enshrouding the system’s super-sized star. It had a few windows to let light and heat out though of course, but otherwise completely covered the ball of plasma that dwarfed even Kyo’s height by ten fold at least. It served as the first backdrop for the space battle, before Kyo had showed up in her new colorful state of matter of course to serve as a second and new one.


The expanse of invading luminous energy hovered like a silhouette, only with depth. The amorphous thing slowly formed to better resemble a female human, and then further refined to take on the shape of Kyo specifically. Ships caught in the energy mass were absorbed as it solidified into Kyo’s full, star-sized form proper.


“Haha, greetings space germs, I Kyo have come to destroy-, wait something’s not right here.”

Kyo looked down to see her petite rump.


“Ah!”, screamed Kyo.


“My head’s on backwards. Hang on one moment.”


Kyo turned back into her physically-transcendent energy form, and focused on fixing her body back up. She succeeded, and was delighted to see her naked chest with a tilt of her head.

“Ok perfect now-”

However, she did reform upside down, as the planets had their south poles north and vice versa from when she super-sensed them zipping in.


Grumbling, she used her new powers to rotate back upright.


“Alright no more energy form for awhile, too much trouble. As I was saying, I, Kyo, have come to rampage your star system. It’s nothing personal, but this is a long time coming for me and I’m not going to let something as middling as fairness or morals stop me from this. If it’s any consolation, knowing my luck, you’d end up broken anwyays sooner or later just by me being in the area and-”

“Attention Klepdarians!”, blared a planet-sized mothership of silver sheen.


“A Big Homo has entered our star system. I repeat, a Big Homo has entered our star system.”


“Is this one of your tricks High Chancellor Xarnu?”, came another message. The sound broadcasted from another artificial planet of sorts, only it was red and yellow and shaped much like a bee hive rather than a squarish shape as its opposing mothership was.


“Do not slander me Mantillda, you foul mantis queen. I would never recruit an inferior species as a war beast, unlike you and your space beetles.”, said Xarnu. Again, the sound projected from the mother-mothership Xarnu commanded.

“Do not insult the beetles!”, came Mantillda’s voice from the bee-hive super-ship that she commanded..

“What?!?”, said Kyo “It’s you? You gray alien things live here?”

“Yes!”, came the message from the artificial planet which, like most planet-sized things in space, appeared as little bigger than a speck to Kyo.


“I must say I am disappointed by Klepdarian-378’s report on the novel ‘Big Homo’ species. He seems to have gotten your size wrong by several orders of magnitude. I can’t imagine how this mistake was made. Perhaps he examined you with the ship’s binocular unit backwards?”


“Ok, no. Forget what I said. This rampage will be very, very personal.”, said Kyo.

“Wait!”, cried Xarnu, commander of the mother-mothership for the Klepdarians, among other duties.


“You don’t understand. Our kind has been in perpetual warfare with the Insectoids for centuries over who should dominate our home star system. You must help us!”

“What?”, Kyo bellowed. “Why would I help you?”

“You see, the Insectoids are bugs, and bugs are gross.”

Kyo paused.


“Hmmmm that is a good point. Fine, I’ll tell you what. This ‘inferior species’, who can command her state of matter now, by the way, will help you.”

“Yay!” cheered many Klepdarians over the microphone which conveyed sound from the mother-mothership.


“However, I’ll be destroying you all after. Muwhahaha!”

Kyo had herself a good laugh.


“Very well, agreed!”

“What?”, said Kyo.


“What the-”, said Mantillda of the Insectoids.


“The alternative would be you fighting the both of us, or us first. Both are not preferable obviously. So yeah sure, we’ll just worry about you later. Worst case, even if wiped out.”


He paused for a high pitched laugh at the idea.


“Well, then at least we will have won the war first.”

Kyo blinked a few times, then shrugged.


“Very well, prepare yourself Insectoids and, a little after, Klepdarians!”

Kyo levitated into the fray a many-planet-length distance away from those super-ships. She decided to move into a swarm of fighting spaceships first. Although she said she’d help the Klepdarians, she didn’t do the best job of discerning which ships were which even with her superior senses making that really really easy if she put in even a modicum of effort.


Fleets of alien crafts exploded against her naked skin. She moved into the inter-planetary battlefield from the top down, so most ships exploded against her idly moving feet, or were obliterated by a wiggle of her planet dwarfing toes. She made a game of it, wiggling her toes closer and closer as alien ships fired their volleys of lasers and missiles at it before, realizing the futilely, tried to speed away. She caught them with her toes every single time.


A few million ships lived long enough to explode against her crotch when she descended but, if they didn’t speed out of the way, most were dead by the time her face was level with that mass of ships.


From there, she hovered over towards the Insectoid part of the system, which was a bit farther away from the star-construct than the Klepdarian worlds. Her face was level with clusters of their planets as they hit her with volleys of their advanced space nukes launched from the surface. The attack served to grow her tens of miles at a time but, alas, were hardly much of a boost to her at her current state. They didn’t even make her glow.


She licked her lips and opened wide, chomping down around the insectoid planets to swallow them and the surrounding protective fleets down whole.


The planets’ geothermal energies flowed into her as she digested the worlds. All the weapons the Insectoids could muster couldn’t harm the interior of her stomach. All they did was rumble more of the moon-sized droplets of digestive fluids to rain down upon them and their ships. The very acidic air inside her gut was causing ships to sputter, malfunction, and crash at times.


“Mmm, not bad~” said the be-horned Kyo as she grew another few thousand miles.


She wanted more, and quickly turned around to the nearest cluster of planets. She extended her tongue and lapped the verdant orbs up.


“Kyo no!”, came Xarnu’s voice from the mother-mothership’s speaker system. “Those were our worlds.”

“Oh well.”, she said. “Can’t make toast without bread as they say.”


“What?”

“It’s an Earthling expression, you wouldn’t get it. Also I don’t like your tone anymore.”

She hovered back towards that silver artificial planet--the mother-mothership--and the red-yellow super-sized hive ship as well. Along the way, she scrunched her toes around some planets by her feet, which did happen to be mostly those belonging to the Insectoid empire.


She curled her fingers about the two planet-sized flag-constructs for each side.


“I think I’ve created enough of an advantage for you Klepdarians to have won by now if you were really skilled.”

“There are dozens of Insectoid planets left, scores of fleets. It’s only been a couple minutes!!!”

“Haha!”, came Mantillda’s voice. “Your pet naked-monkey god-woman is saying you suck, Xarnu.”


“No she’s not!”


“Yes I am.”, said Kyo. “You both suck. If you can’t settle your differences in your home star system, perhaps you can settle them while you help settle my hungry stomach~”

She brought her palm, and everything hovering near it, into her open maw. Strands of saliva broke against the two mega-structures, already causing malfunctions before she even swallowed. Her throat squeezed the two artificial worlds real tight together, so naturally they each sent armies to quickly board the opposing planet-scale ships.


When they plopped down into her churning, planet dissolving stomach, each ship was loaded with more than the opposing side than their own! While the ships shot lasers and missiles at each other, soon the weapons crews were overrun by the opposite forces, who slaughtered them then took control to disable the weapons. The Insectoids cut down foes with laser swords and their own claws and pincers, or beetle-horns on their heads. The Klepdarians mostly shot lasers as they cleared the opposing hive room by room.


The invading crews first shut off the weapons for the super-ships. However, they quickly realized that the exact same situation was happening on their own super-constructs, and so they re-enabled the weapons to shoot at the opposing planet-scale constructs which they now knew contained the enemy force.


So, with the ship crews swapped, each force was destroying their own mega-structure: the pride of their respective empires.


Of course, while this was going on, neither Kyo nor her stomach were idle. The churnings were bouncing the mega-structures too and fro, and they had a common unassailable foe in the form of all the splashing and dripping stomach acids. The fleets Kyo had devoured were falling as well, but not before taking a few shots at their lifelong enemies inside the enormous fleshy cavern which was illuminated, as always, by Kyo’s inner body-glow.


Kyo herself was flying around, gorging herself on planets which tumbled down into the conflict in her gut. She pursed her lips about entire fleets of forces and sucked them all in too. Interspersed between her mini-feasts where quick battles of hers with the aliens. She dealt with those with a kick from her foot and a clench of her fist if not eating them, of course. The aliens lost every single time.


Kyo was having a blast, and growing all the while. The energy contained with the super-constructs she ate, which eventually fell to the bottom of her stomach and dissolved, was enough to give her tens of thousands of miles more height.


She danced through billions of spaceships of varying sizes. She smashed scores of planets against her bosom or tummy or wherever her sudden and strange fancies demanded her to.


“Ah this is so much fun!”, she beam. “Finally nice to have a proper rampage. Nothing could ruin this moment. Surly there will be no more...”

Chapter 15: Complications by VivettaVenray

Chapter 15: Complications


As Kyo continued decimating the star system, a great warbling of space and time came into view. Kyo braced herself.


A giant ship appeared, big as a planet, and tugging via dense metal beams something much, much larger and roughly the size of Kyo herself. She couldn’t tell what it was at first, as it was completely covered in a spherical enclosure of metal.


Then, the alien driving the truck told her--albeit indirectly.


“Black hole coming through! Delivery to Klepdarian Intergalactic Curiosity Museum. This is the place right? Should be a planet around here somewhere, but I don’t see it. Did I take a wrong turn at Andromeda? Let me check my map.”


The four-armed alien bent down to fetch the map from the floor of his spaceship-truck. Without his eyes on the wheel, and with Kyo too bewildered to move, he crashed right into her chest, and his ship exploded.


Unfortunately, the way the tugging system was designed meant that once the spaceship-truck was destroyed, its cargo containment container popped open. That was for insurance reasons, as clients still wanted their goods retrieved even if the truck was obliterated by an asteroid or something en-route.


Kyo stared at the cargo as it revealed itself and saw a big black ball. It warped space around it and was roughly half the size of the Sun: the star she used to live in the light of, and eventually ate.


“Hold on, I know what that is and I’m not touching it.”

She crossed her arms and looked away from it.


“Well, maybe just a poke.”

Kyo gave the black hole a tap, and it started to try and suck in her in. However, due to Kyo’s vague space powers and undeniable scale, she found her body sucking in the black hole instead. It just dissolved into her skin like a very thin cream. She immediately felt a heaviness in her body as it worked to process the actually massive black hole, which was very much different than the mini-black holes she ate back on Earth.


“Ok then.”, she said as she felt her body surge up, and up and up.


Power surged within Kyo. Warmth traveled her body and pulsed as the process continued. What was left of the Klepdarian and Insectoid fleets tried in vain to scatter away from the expanding flesh, but their warp engines would take a too much time to fire up, and she grew faster than they could travel otherwise.


Kyo’s eyes were shut through the process as the thrill of growth once more rocked her form. It seems the bigger she got, the more she could enjoy the process. She let out a wispy sigh once she felt the tingles settle.

“Wew, fun but... aaargh I destroyed most the star system!”

Kyo could tell from a simple look around that the fast majority of the system was obliterated. She lifted her foot and compared it to the scant few planets remaining below her feet.


“Geez, you could all fit in my pores now, one per at least. Oh well.”

She curled her toes and destroyed their worlds. A bit of warmth tickled her right foot as the geothermal energy flooded into her.


“War’s over I suppose.”

She floated over to the star-energy-construct: the complex machine built around their super-sized star that harvested much of the big fiery ball’s energy.


Gazing at its reflective surface, she was quick to notice another change. The whites sclera of her eyes were now black, though her green irises still persisted.


“Huh, that’s new. Whatever. I guess that big black hole was way different than the little ones.”

Her fingers curled around the machine-wrapped star. She sighed.


“I guess it wasn’t the worst rampage, even if cut shorter than I’d like. Besides, I get this shiny star thing to enjoy.”

She took a bite out of it as though it was a fruit.


Countless tons of advanced alien metal crunched nosily as shew chewed. Her swallowed wasn’t exactly quiet either: then again, no one in the star system was around to hear it but her.


Kyo’s body started to glow green again. She wiped a bit of plasma from her lips, then took another bite, and then again and again. Pretty soon, she had finished the whole thing and slurped up some spilled star-stuff off her fingers.


“Who knows, if I’m lucky maybe I’ll get even more powers.”


Kyo’s body grew much as she expected. It also seemed luck was on her size, as another grand evolution of power came along with that of size. She felt even more keenly in touch with her senses.


Travel through space seemed even easier now, which she proved to herself by jumping quickly to the solar system. There, her massive form, which dwarfed star systems in general several times over, quickly destroyed every planet left in her home system: as well as Pluto and the moons too.


She then blinked right back to the space she was in.


“Instant teleportation huh? Neat!”


Focusing, she felt she could very easily channel that plasma-breath of hers, and easily controlled the heat in her chest which built to do so. She fired a gout of it in front of her, short and controlled, to confirm her suspicions.


Sadly, her attempts to conjure snacks bore no fruit: literal or metaphorical.


“Darn.”, she muttered.


Kyo was still pretty pleased though. But, she had some stuff to think about.


‘Where should I go?’, she thought.

‘Should I destroy another star system? Too easy. Maybe several? Maybe I could take a small break and try to find a quasar to dip my feet in: whatever a quasar is.’

‘Hmmm what to do what to do...’.


‘Greetings!’, came a voice in her head: not her voice, but another’s.


‘What the.’, she thought.


‘Greetings.’

‘Hello.’

‘Please don’t destroy our star system!’

‘How curious.’


Her mind heard more voices, bypassing the ear completely to come into an awareness directly.


She paused, then thought very loud and hard.


‘Uh hello? This is Kyo who is this?’


Immediately she was swarmed with many billions of new voices. Somehow, she found herself able to comprehend most of them, even as they overlapped many times over in her head. Some of them included:


‘Did you hear that?’

‘It’s happening, the prophecy!’

‘Yeah that is the space goddess from our people’s prophecy, it must be.’

‘Our unique prophecy mentions a space goddess’

‘The space goddess has arrived!’

‘It’s the voice of the divine on our minds.’

‘Step on us please space goddess... as our planet’s prophecy dictates of course’

‘Hey who’s da lady voice in muh head?’

‘Hi how’s it going, Kyo?.’

‘What’s going on?’

‘Space deity Kyo, how can I serve you.’

‘It must be the star lady of legend!’


Kyo could tell the voices were coming from all over the Milky Way Galaxy, though she wasn’t quite sure how. She thought about it a bit more.


‘Wait a minute, this is telepathy or something. I must have developed psychic powers when I ate that wrapped-up star.’, she thought to herself.


Another slew of mental messages were received, whether Kyo liked it or not, including but not limited to:


‘She eats stars? Definitely the space goddess. I can’t wait to tell the rest of the people on planet Fizurelep if they don’t already know, from also hearing her mental projections.’

‘Oh geez I gotta tell everyone on my non-space-fairing planet of Tutubagalogden about these mental messages I’m receiving.’

‘A star eating god lady, just as the prophecy mentioned.’


‘Dammit, can you all hear everything I’m thinking?’, she thought.


More messages rolled in, including:


‘Yes’

‘Yes’

‘Yes’


‘I gotta figure out how to turn this off.’, she thought. ‘Maybe if I find more stars to eat.’


More unsolicited replies of course came in, such as:


‘She’s coming in search of stars, you can have ours!’

‘Please eat our star.’

‘Swallow me whole!’

‘Come on down and bless our star system please! I beseech thee.’

‘Ah she must mean some metaphorical type of eating, as the space goddess of our legends is benevolent.’


‘Argh I gotta try to stop this now!’, she thought.


‘Good luck!’, came many messages from across the cosmos.


Kyo thought very very hard, trying to control this new power of hers. She wanted to limit her broadcasting of her thoughts.


‘Test’, she thought.


No reply.


“Wew”, she sighed.


‘I stopped broadcasting my thoughts there. That’s good.’, she thought.


Indeed she did, but it wasn’t long till more mental messages came in.


‘I must coordinate a welcome party for the space goddess.’

‘Hey where’d your voice go, space lady?’

‘Space lady, *please* be my GF we had such a connection.’

‘Hey where’d you go?’

‘I wonder what’s for dinner?’

‘Where’d I put the remote.’

‘Hey space lady I know you aren’t saying anything, but can you mess up my neighbor’s car a bit? He’s a jerk.’


“Dammit!”, she said aloud.


‘It seems I’m still picking up thoughts telepathically.’


Kyo strained quite hard to block them out, and she did, but only for a moment before they came back. Billions and billions of inane thoughts. It was giving her a headache dealing with it all.


“Alright.”, she said. “I guess I need to get powered up again, and asap. Let’s see, I bet there’s something good for that at the center of the galaxy. Probably something really powerful there.”


Kyo spun in a circle and used her superior senses to spot the center of the galaxy once she happened to face it. From there, she surged forward at faster than light speeds, even though she could have simply teleported.


Kyo noticed, but didn’t much care that she was traveling towards the center along one of the galaxy’s arms. This meant there was a slew of star systems in her path. Entire planets and no few interstellar empires burst against her body as she zoomed by faster than they could process.


Many planets were of course hard at work already worshiping their new deity. Planets filled with signs that read “Welcome, Space Goddess” or “Kyo, please grant us your blessing!”. Some planets kind of done with the whole civilization thing even displayed large signs, often made with crop circles or giant neon displays which read more than just “Welcome” to say things like “Please take our star!” and “We trust you with our solar system.”


The only thing she blessed any of them with was death. Kyo was also traveling in a near full upright position as she zoomed. This meant she maximized the amount of stars she bumped into on the way. Of course, every star system she destroyed had all its energies absorbed into her body, making her bigger, meaning she broke more and more as she traveled along her path, getting even bigger, breaking even more and so on.


By the time Kyo reached the center of the Milky Way galaxy, she was more than big enough to loom over that super-massive black-hole before her. In fact, her body had started encroaching into the surrounding galactic arms as well, albeit just a bit, but still enough to add a few hundred thousand more star systems’ worth of energy to her form.


Kyo eyed the shiny shimmering glowing black-hole, and didn’t question much why a black-hole would glow like that. There was probably some science reason to it, but all she could think about was the power and size surge it’d offer her.


Plus, if her hopes were on point, it’d let her tune out those annoying thoughts and prayers nagging her mind. Even now, after thinning the numbers of thinkers in the Milky Way quite a bit on her travel, she still heard the endless praises, and the numerous requests for everything from helping to fight a rival star system to helping them decide what shoes to wear.


She couldn’t wait any longer to try and fix her latest issue.


Kyo reached in and yanked the galaxy’s center up and shoveled it into her mouth. It was a bit heavy on her tongue, but she gulped it down without too much trouble. Her throat squeezed it down nicely, and her stomach got to work fast.


Kyo’s body glowed with a shimmering white light. The tingling was intense. The warmth and bliss surged within her. She could already feel her powers expanding. She gave it a try: tuning out the myriad mental messages all the idiot sapients were spewing out.


“Yes!!!” she shouted in voice that boomed across the galaxy. “It worked!!!”


She exploded in size. Her body rocketed up to super-galaxy scales. The rest of the Milky Way galaxy broke against her fore as it tore through it. Every single bit of energy the star-systems had to offer was absorbed. Her body was efficient enough to sup on the body-heat of the billions upon billions of sapients in the stars now as well, though it was a very piddling amount of size and power in comparison.


Kyo’s growth slowed in tune with the delightful tingling spasms wracking her form. She let out a sigh which vibrated space nearby around her with its sheer might.


When the growth stopped, Kyo let out a very pleased sigh. She lifted her hand up and studied it. She snapped her fingers and conjured out a ball of infernal fire in her hand, bigger than galaxy in size. Grinning, she focused and tried to conjure up a snack.


Unfortunately, she only managed to summon up more fire.


“Oh well, at least it’s a start. Usually I had to breathe that stuff out.”

Kyo had a jubilant laugh.


“And anyways, this power. It’s amazing! It’s sublime. It’s godlike. Deity like. It’s...”

Chapter 16: Divine-ness by VivettaVenray

Chapter 16: Divine-ness


Kyo smiled, proud of her term which she believed approximated her state of power-set pretty well. Not quite a true god perhaps, but pretty darn close.


‘And now, with this power, I can have oodles of fun.’, she thought to herself: actually to herself as her mastery of psychic powers was pretty much complete.


She looked around the void of space at all the stars in the distance.


“What to do what to do”, mused Kyo.


“I guess I could have another rampage.”

Kyo went off to the nearest star system, which was at a rather small mini-galaxy which hadn’t been discovered during Earth’s history. It was rather small in the amount of stars it had, but also very small in the sense of being compared to her. Kyo looked down at it, and saw it was scarcely bigger than her hand. In size.


“Hmm, a bit smaller than I expected. I guess I got a bit big.”

She zoomed in with her senses to take in the sight of the billions of lives spread across the myriad worlds there. To her surprise, most of them didn’t even notice her. Only the most advanced civilizations had any idea there was a large object outside their galaxy, and even then they couldn’t identify its nature.


“Hello!”, she said, her voice booming over them all. “I’ve come to destroy you all. What do you think about that, huh? Wait, why am I asking when I can just find out on my own.”


Kyo used her psionically superior brain to tune into all their billions of thoughts. Such as:


‘Whoa anyone else hear that.’

‘What’s going on?’

‘My glasses just fell off the table. The kind I drink with, not the ones I wear.’

‘Who’s that lady that’s destroying us? Is that that space goddess the Milky Way Galaxy people were sending us digital pamphlets about?’


Kyo grunted, it seemed like they weren’t really comprehending the gravity of their position. She lifted a foot above the entire galaxy, and angled her toes towards it.


“Ha, what about now you fools? I’m about to obliterate you with a single foot of mine. Aren’t you humiliated?”


More thoughts rolled in, including but limited to:


‘What? Where’s the proof of that?’

‘Hmmm the high powered telescope is showing some light occlusion I suppose, but that could be anything.’

‘Huh nothing’s changed, what’s the space voice on about?’


Kyo quickly realized that she was so utterly immense that they couldn’t even see the consequence of her near actions yet. Her toe was light years across, and light years away. It would be literal years before any of them could detect her toe via light alone, probably, she reasoned. Some had more advanced tech to detect it immediately, but they were few and far between, and hardly enough to sate her appetite for a rampage with their more calculated types of panic and pleading.


“Oh no, you’re all too small.”, she mused.


“Or rather, I’m much too big. Well whatever, maybe once you actually can feel me your tune will change. Ha!”

Kyo dipped her foot into the galaxy and gave it a swirl. She telepathically gleaned a few messages of panic.


“Yes, perish against my toe!”, she said.


Yet, even when she literally told them how she was destroying them, many still didn’t get it. All they thought about was the sudden darkness in their sky for a brief second before everything they knew was destroyed: even that was rare. For most of the star systems, people didn’t even have enough time for their synapses to spark for a single thought before contact with her toe obliterated them. She had also neglected to manipulate her body’s gravity as well right away, which meant a large amount of stars just zoomed into her toe from that force’s tug.


The galaxy swirled away in less than couple seconds against her. Her body happily absorbed it, and she rocketed up in height once more. Yet, Kyo herself was far from happy.


“It can’t be, I am too big! How am I supposed to rampage if I can’t interact with them all, at least a little.”

She frowned.


“Perhaps I’ll never be able to rampage again.”

The dejected Kyo took to flying about the cosmos aimlessly. She stumbled upon Andromeda galaxy, hovering above her face.


She pouted before opening wide and eating it. It made her feel a bit better as it dissolved on her tongue and in her stomach. Billions of stars, trillions of lives, mere food. But, it only took her away from her sad thoughts for a little bit.


Kyo continued wandering about the cosmos, stress eating any galaxy or nebulae or any other space thing she came across. She quickly passed double her old size.


Many advanced civilizations did detect her, even galaxies away. However, even if they warped to a neighbor galaxy, it was only a matter of time till she showed up, and their particular warp engines needed time to charge as most did, so they only delayed their status as an inevitable meal.


Kyo wandered like this for what felt like eons. However, it was actually only an hour or so.


Then, she was contacted.


Kyo was lingering around a fairly empty region of space--like most regions of space--when they showed up.


In front of her popped in a large metal construct made of the prettiest looking alien metals she had seen yet, and had the most elegant and smart-looking decal-like patterns on it as well.


It was also enormous. It dwarfed the scale of a galaxy several fold.


Still, to Kyo, the gray-metal disc was only about the size of a small fruit, only flat.


“Greetings Kyo.”

“Oh.”, she said. “Who are you?”

“We are people who have heard your ramblings in the void, as well as the telepathic messages you sent out. We are fervent worshipers of your new divinity!”


“What? Oh no not more worshipers. I’ve only had annoying ones so far. I think I’ll just destroy you, could kill some more time I guess.”


Kyo reached out towards the construct.


“Wait!”, it said via speakers as well as telepathy towards her.


“We are different. We are far beyond them in advancement.”, it conveyed.


“Who is we, you keep saying we?”

“We are an advanced type III civilization that has harnessed all the energy of our galaxy. We have forgone conflict for the sake of unity, and thus have linked our minds into a super-democracy hive-mind. In that sense, by talking to one of us, you talk to all of us inside the construct, for even though we are separate, we hide nothing from each other and-”


“Ok I get it, geez.”, said Kyo.


“Also, there are more civilizations like ours, and together we have formed an alliance: the Alliance of Supreme Societies.”


More such constructs warped into the space. Each one was slightly different than the first, but only slightly. A little flatter or thicker as a disc, different decals and things like that. They each sent an obsequious greeting Kyo’s way.


“So, ASS then?”, said Kyo.


“If it is your will to shorten our group’s title, so be it.”

“Ok well, nice to meet you all I guess.”

“It is the highest honor to meet you!” conveyed one of the galactic constructs. “Please, let us serve you!”


“I don’t knooooow. I mean, why would you want to serve me anyways?”

“Well you see.”, began one of the construct-hivemind-things.


“In reaching the peak form of civilization, we ran out of ways to improve. We also may have made some wrong turns, and foolishly removed some things which we thought were flaws, but led to enjoyment.”

“Such us?”

“Such as a need or want to eat, and of course any sort of licentious desires.”

“Ok too much information you can stop.”

“But there’s more! We never thought to find a superior being to us within the universe, and yet here you are. Now, our peak civilizations have purpose anew!”


“Wait, if you’re so advanced, can’t you just regain your libido and hunger or whatever?”

“No.”, replied the constructs in unison.


“Ok whatever, but it sounds like you are just kind of bored like I am.”

“I suppose that is true. But in any case, please grant us this purpose. Let us serve you.”

“I’m not so sure I haven’t had much luck with worshipers yet.”

“We can provide you pleasures nothing else in this universe can. Our constructs are made of advanced morphing metal. Any shape you desire we can turn into. Any tool that’s needed, we can form.”

Kyo had a long sigh.


“Well, I guess it’s worth a try. Go ahead, show me.”


Immediately all the tens of galactic-constructs rushed over. They were quite eager.


A few interlinked and stretched out to provide a chair-like backing to Kyo, while others combined and stretched out to form a seat.


“Please rest against us.”, they conveyed.

“Alright I guess I’ll sit on you.”.


And she did.


Two moved down to her feet, one per, and started massaging the area there with the precision and attention to detail only a morph-able super-advanced galactic-construct could provide. They vibrated as they moved, precisely pleasing the right muscles and spots at the right time.

“Oooo”, cooed Kyo. She reclined in the super-tech chair they made, and two more constructs flew up to her horns. There they wrapped themselves about the hard protrusions, rubbing and vibrating against the symbol of those infernal powers she absorbed awhile back.


“Whoa-ah, mmnf”


Kyo fidgeted from the sudden delight that provided. She forgot how sensitive those horns were. Her toes scrunched and partially-crunched some of the constructs down by her feet, but they quickly repaired themselves and kept working.


Another construct hovered by Kyo and morphed into a long column with a sturdy base and a rounded, ribbed top. It vibrated. She booped it with her finger and pushed it slightly to the side.


“Maybe later, but I like what you’re thinking.”


The construct ceased vibrating and remained on standby.


Yet another construct flew by, this one spherical in form, with two arm-like limbs. One ended in a metal hand, and another an open aperture as like the end of a tube.


“If it pleases the divine Kyo.”, stated the construct. “We have harvested some stars for you to consume. They’ve been processed together into a super stellar mass.”


“Oooh, sounds fancy. Let’s see them.”

The tube arm shot offered itself forward, and the pampered Kyo extended her palm. It shot out a few of the star-masses into her hand, with each colorful mass of hot plasma energy being roughly the size of a grape.


Kyo pinched them up and popped them in her mouth. One by one, she swallowed happily. Her body slowly grew as expected, and she felt her formidable powers expand as well: though she couldn’t quite explain how without trying to explore the matter more, which she didn’t.


She wanted to relax.


“If you wish, I can feed them to you.”, conveyed the construct.

“No no that’s fine.”, she said. “But keep them coming.”

She extended her hand again for another helping, and popped that all into her mouth at once.


“Good thinking.”, said the first construct she had met.


“Thanks Firsty”, she said, giving it a name since they weirdly never shared one with her for their specific kind or even the construct.


The construct continued conveying a message.


“Yes, you will need all the power you can get oh divine Kyo. For our legends and science tell of beings lurking behind the veil of reality and order. Flippant beings of chaos which serve to disrupt the calm and relaxed states of many, such as yourself. Beings that defy explanation. Beings that are...”

Chapter 17: Eldritch by VivettaVenray

Chapter 17: Eldritch


“Eldritch? Oh like those giant squid things?”

“They are known to have tentacles often, yes. Anyways we hope one day you shall have the power to defend this universe from such forces. That is part of why we wish to serve you.”


Kyo shrugged. She leaned back into her massage, which by now was a full body one with her seat and backrest vibrating, and constructs working to massage her tummy now among other places.


She got to enjoy about 10 more seconds of that before reality began to tear.


Kyo perceived it with her eyes as space-time warbling in front of her, then folding, then being quite literally ripped apart with a sound like clothes tearing. A humongous mass of green shadowy flesh emerged from the aperture, dotted with myriad purple-irised, eyelashed eyes. It had tentacles of flesh, shadow, and shadow flesh.


“At long last, the veil of reality tears to my touch. The sacrifice of trillions of lives has been paid!”, spoke the being in a feminine, yet decidedly otherworldly voice.


The being didn’t use any mouths to speak, though Kyo could see a few circular sharp-toothed maws here and there among the immense shadowy bulk. The intruder on her “me time” was quite large, bigger than Kyo but on the same order of magnitude more or less.


The galactic constructs around Kyo moved from her body, though not to her delight but instead to ready themselves around the woman they worshiped. Kyo did still sit on the one seat-shaped formation, as well have the construct backrest behind her.


“No! It is happening now. But how, we predicted there would be many years before enough life would perish...”, said the first galactic-construct.


“Kyo, how many galaxies did you eat before we reached you?”, asked the construct sheepishly.


Kyo did a big exhale and stroked her chin.


“Oh, well, maybe like 5 or 6, Firsty.”

“Five or six?!?!?”


“Ok more like 8.”

“Eight?!?!?”, conveyed the galactic-constructs in unison.


“Ok geez it was like 15, maybe 16 alright. Also some nebulae.”


Though they lacked any sort of eyes or eye-like symbols, Kyo felt the judgment of the galactic-constructs nonetheless.


“Look I was bored, ok! Nothing wrong with a bit of a snack. I didn’t think killing all those people would weaken the fabric of reality even though--oh, yeah I guess that moon-eye thing was talking about that.”

“What?!?”, conveyed the construct dubbed as Firsty.


“You met an eldritch being and did not mention it?”, continued the construct.


“Enough of this prattling.”, said the eldritch entity as it slithered more out of the tear it made. “Prepare yourself, for P’lot the Inexorable, the very Mistress of Chaos has arrived, and your universe will be tugged in the chaotic weavings of my--”

“Oh yup. Yeah the moon thing mentioned you too.”, said Kyo.


“What?!?, you knew of this P’lot being and you still-”

“Silence!”, bellowed P’lot. It raised a shadow tentacle and wrapped it around the so-called ‘Firsty’, crushing them in its grip before shadows dissolved it.


“Firsty!”, yelled Kyo.


P’lot looked upon much of the other constructs with its purple eyes. Beams of shadows fired out to engulf and obliterate much of them as well.


“Not the others, no! Knock it off you jerk!”

P’lot fired another shadow ray out of a large eye. This time, she aimed at the galaxy-construct sex-toy, disintegrating it into the dark.


“Alright that’s the last straw!”, shouted Kyo.


The massive blue-orange-haired woman hopped out of her galactic-construct seat. Her body shimmered green as she focused up her power and charged P’lot for a powerful punch.


She landed the blow, feeling the eldritch flesh recoil a bit. However, a large tentacle from P’lot’s side swiped her backwards.


Kyo’s body slammed through the last two constructs, the ones that made up her seat and backrest, respectably. She flared her body’s aura, trying to build more power. As her massive form ripped through the constructs, destroying them, she carelessly and selfishly absorbed them before they could reform. Her body quickly grew up thousands of light years in size.


“Not bad.”, said P’lot. “It seems my observing servant was right about you. You have a formidable power. However, I am beyond the power of any beings in your orderly bubble of a universe. You have not even seen my true and full form yet!”


P’lot, with no few wiggling motions, slithered fully out of the tear in reality. It self-sealed behind her, and Kyo could see the being’s full, horrifying form at last!


She was basically the same rectangular serpentine form Kyo had seen already, only P’lot was about twice as long, and instead of her ‘end’ body tapering to a tail, it simply ended in another eye-covered, tentacle-wiggling rectangular end much as the front. It was about 3, maybe 4 times Kyo’s body in size, though comparisons were a bit hard for Kyo since it was a very different shape, and also cause it wouldn’t stop wiggling.


“That’s your true form? Oh ok that’s not too bad.”, said Kyo.


“Fool! You have not even begun to taste my chaotic powers! Bask in my shadow rays and be dissolved!”


P’lot fired a series of beams out many eyes towards Kyo. Kyo crossed her arms and flared her glowing aura to brace herself. Out of curiosity, she opened her mouth a little bit as the beam of shadow came her way, and did indeed taste it.


“Meh, kind of bitter. Like licorice.”

“What?!? Your resist my shadow rays?!?”

“Well they do sting a little bit I guess.”, said Kyo. “In fact yeah, cut it out!”

She blasted a volley of plasma-breath P’lot’s way, which seemed to hurt the eldritch being.


“Grrragh!”, bellowed P’lot.


The eldritch monstrosity rushed Kyo with its bulk at faster-than-light speeds. The two of them tore through the stars, galaxies broke against the pair, growing the both of them, but mostly Kyo. Her body seemed more adept at absorbing the bounties the stars offered.


Kyo pushed back, hard, with a faster-than-light charge of her own. The pair bumped into galactic groups and clusters now, still punching and slapping at one another with their limbs.


“Your resistance defies logic, so as a herald of chaos I respect it a little.”, said P’lot.


“Still, you have no hope against me. I have waited eons for this moment. The universe will be mine to unravel and reweave. You didn’t expect to lounge about forever did you? Being massaged and pampered by lesser beings? There will be none of that anymore. No self-indulgent touchings for you, and no starry snacks.”

P’lot focused all its eyes for an explosive burst of shadow energy. Kyo braced herself once more, and took the full brunt of the barrage. Her entire body was obscured by shadows. No few galactic groups were caught in the beam as well.


Kyo let out an anguished scream.


The eldritch being finished its blast, and watched for the obscuring shadows to clear.


P’lot’s many eyes widened. Kyo was still there, no worse for wear.


And she looked pissed.


“No more leisure? No more snacks?!? No way! I’ve had it with you. I’ve had it with this chaos!”


Her body aura flared with a rainbow of colors as she dashed towards P’lot. As she pushed against the eldritch mass, she was unleashing everything she had. Her chest flared up within as she hit P’lot with a blast of her plasma breath. She threw fireballs at the writhing mass of tentacles and eyes.


“G’ah!”, cried P’lot.


As the two bumped into a super cluster, Kyo kept punching and kicking. Her fists and feet tore through tens of galaxies, absorbing their power before the blows stroke P’lot.


“Ooof”


Kyo had never felt this powerful before. Her adrenaline was pumping. She felt more in tune with her body than ever. Her hair fluttered and glowed bright blue and orange in the void as she felt it was time finally. She held out her hand.


“Magic magic it would seem, I need your power to make a beam!”


Her hand started to glow. She was about to do it, but she had to think about how Yuri usually got the magic working. It finally clicked for Kyo; she realized what she needed: buzzwords.


“Friendship Understanding Compassion Kindness!”, Kyo shouted.


A torrent of sugary, sprinkled, galaxy-dwarfing frosted donuts fired out of Kyo’s hand along with a beam of potent magical light. The searing sugary radiance seared right through the Eldritch monster’s body in a sweeping volley. A huge chunk of flesh cut off, and several tentacles were sliced right off too by the piercing power of the beam. Any piece that fell off P’lot disintegrated soon after.


Kyo’s beam terminated and she flew in for a light speed kick across the area that could best be described as P’lot’s face. By now, the two were more or less equally scaled.


P’lot flung backwards, and Kyo took the moment to catch her breath.


“No!”, shouted P’lot.


The eldritch entity re-steadied itself, began to regrow its limbs and dark fleshy form.


“I will not be defeated her. You haven’t seen my true power, behold the threads of P’lot!”


P’lot’s tentacles warbled, and the eldritch entity took on a umbral-purple glow.


Kyo scoffed, then dashed forward through a few galactic clusters. Those things seemed to keep getting in the way.


“Not a chance, you can’t stop me-”

Kyo was stopped.


“What the?”

All around here were purple glowing threads, they quickly lashed around her form, tying her limbs to her side and holding her steady. Try as she might, she couldn’t move, or warp, or even turn into that energy-form of herself to slip through.


The beleaguered and worn P’lot made some pleased warbling utterance.


“I will not be stopped here. You are beyond my expectations, I admit, and I cannot bind you forever. Still, I’ve waited too long to breech the veil to be pushed back so easily. This universe will not escape P’lot. Never before would I imagine being forced to do this, but it seems this is the only option I have to beat you. I must use my thread to weave not chaos, but order.”

P’lot’s eyes shined and a great ball of shadowy purple-umbral yarn formed in front of her. She summoned up shiny obsidian needles in all her tentacles. Her serpentine form coiled around the yarn like a centipede or some other noodly creature.


She began to knit, her needles piercing reality with each and every dip. Every movement of those tentacular limbs shook the universe.


Kyo felt her body getting heavy. She felt pressure from all over and against her.


“G’ah, what are you doing!”, she shouted.


“I am weaving into the universe a new law. A disgusting law of order, but it is necessary.”

She kept fastidiously, reality kept quaking.


“Yes, I am bringing into being a law that will defeat you. I am bringing up the...”

Chapter 18: Square-Cube Law by VivettaVenray

Chapter 18: Square-Cube Law


“Nooo!!!”, shouted Kyo. “It hurts!”, she said, fidgeting in the threads that bound her.


“What exactly is it?”, she asked.


“One moment just let me finish here.”, said P’lot.

P’lot weaved a bit more, and the universe stopped shaking. Agony wracked Kyo, but she grit her teeth.


P’lot began to explain.


“The Square-Cube Law I just weaved into reality dictates a relationship between surface-area and volume as an object expends. Now that it is in effect, your body will begin to crush itself, as your physical form lacks the strength to withstand its own gargantuan weight more or less. I know you seek to transform into an energy state, but even if that would be stable, my threads bind you in the physical form you are. It is over Kyo, this universe shall be subject to the inscrutable nature of the Inexorable P’lot. Only beings with eldritch powers, like me, can hope to resist laws like these.”

“Nooooo!”, shouted Kyo again.


Kyo had never felt pain like this the entire day. Her body felt so heavy that she could barely squirm against the threads. It was as though she was being stepped on from all sides at once. Grunting, it took all her strength to resist.


But she resisted.


Kyo focused, she opened her mind to the universe and all the beings in there. She was searching for an answer.


Billions of voices reached her mind from all across the cosmos, with messages that included, but weren’t limited to:


‘Don’t give up!’

‘You can’t let anything like P’lot mess up our universe.’

‘You can do it Kyo!’

‘I believe in you space lady!’


Kyo mentally broadcasted to them back.


‘What? How do you know what’s going on?’, she thought very mentally-loud.


Some more messages came into her awareness, among them:


‘Some galactic-constructs were sending telepathic messages of what was going on, before they stopped.’

‘Well these fancy galactic-thingies, that’s what they said they were, told as about how some chaos was threatening the universe, and you were the only hope.’

‘Some other big thingies, not as big or powerful as you I bet, gave us some info across all the civilizations they said and-’


‘Ok!’, thought Kyo. ‘I get it, that explains that, but I need your help. Help me defeat this evil P’lot’.


More messages came in, including:


‘We believe in you!’

‘You can do it!’

‘Go get ‘em giant lady!’


Kyo smiled at the quintillions of supportive messages coming her way. They warmed her heart.


Sadly, she was still being crushed. The messages of support had no practical use for her.


“Dammit!”, she shouted. “That didn’t do anything!!! Worthless puny people. I’m gonna die and the universe will be really weird and gross. No!”


Shortly after, as Kyo felt the pressure reach near unbearable levels, she heard trillions and trillions of more messages.


This time, they came from within, and included messages such as:


‘Kyo, can you hear us.’

‘Kyo, you have untapped power, waiting within.’

‘Kyo!’


“What, who said that?”, said Kyo.


“Who are you talking to?”, said P’lot.


The messages continued, including:


‘We are sapient souls.’

‘There are quadrillions of us. Perhaps even quintillions.’

‘You had a hidden power you didn’t know about. Ever since that meteor fell, your body has been absorbing souls around it, presumably for safe keeping.’

‘Yeah I was one of the first people you stepped on and I’m here, so that must’ve been when you started sucking our souls up.’

‘We can all talk to each other in here, if we’re loud enough.’

‘Normally souls are supposed to just kind of fly around, but you were sucking us up if close enough, even if you didn’t kill us yourself!’

‘You just didn’t notice it, since your powers weren’t developed enough yet.’

‘We can offer you more power. Tap into us.’


“Power?” Kyo said. “Oh, like the life energy Yuri was talking about?”


Messages came in from the souls, including:

‘Uh maybe.’

‘Whose Yuri?’

‘I am Yuri! And yeah, kind of but not exact. This is better.’, conveyed Yuri’s soul.


‘And I believe in you Kyo. Tap into us.’, conveyed Yuri.

‘Yeah babe, no hard feelings. Take my energy.”, conveyed Ken’s soul.

‘Protect the universe!’, conveyed Kameko’s soul.

‘Just take it already!’, conveyed Mr. Shigoto’s soul.

‘Show P’lot her appointment with death, Ms. Dai!’, conveyed the soul of Mr. Shigoto’s secretary.

‘You can do it, Big Homo!’, conveyed Klepdarian-378’s soul.

‘The spirits of the Klepdarians are with you!’, conveyed Xarnu’s soul.

‘And the Insectoids!’, conveyed Mantillda’s soul.

‘For justice!’, conveyed Violet’s soul.

‘Our souls are yours, great Demon King!’, said the soul of one large demon, whose name Kyo never cared to ask.


From within her, Kyo heard messages from everyone she had met, among others. The infernal hordes, the aliens she destroyed, the people of Tokyo. People all over, friend and foe, were hoping for her success.


‘We all believe in Kyo.’


“Firsty? Is that you all in there too?”


‘Yes.’


“Cool. Alright, well, I won’t let you down. I won’t be stopped here! Do you hear me P’lot!!!”


“What? What are you on about!”, said P’lot. “Crush already beneath the weight of the weaved-”


“Souls, give me your power!!!”, shouted Kyo!


Kyo focused hard and she could suddenly feel them! She could feel the mass of souls writhing in her body. It was an odd sort of feeling how much they squirmed and writhed, but it was a pleasant one. They were in her body, but also her self: her own super and superior soul that dominated them all.


Kyo focused harder, and she felt their energy flood into her.


“This is amazing, this power!”


The threads around Kyo’s body began to strain. P’lot’s eyes widened as the eldritch being focused on her own powers to keep the threads intact, but barely.


From within Kyo, messages started to come in, including:


‘Ah the pain!’

‘I’m dissolving.’

‘This agony is unbearable!’

‘Babe this really, arghhhh.’

‘Kyo, this is Yuri you weren’t supposed to take everything we have. You’re digesting us argh-’

‘This is an honor, my Demon King’

‘Oh divine Kyo, aaargh-’


Indeed, Kyo’s body wasn’t just tapping into the souls, but digesting them entirely and taking every last bit of energy they could offer in the process.


Her rainbow aura started to flare up. The colors mixed together, and she started shining a bright white. Her black-scleraed eyes were glowing green.


P’lot writhed her tentacles. The sight unnerved her, even with her lack of conventional nerves. She could hear the binding threads strain against Kyo’s glowing, growing body.


“What are you doing! Die at once!”


Kyo spoke and her voice echoed across the universe.


“No!”, she bellowed, and the universe shook.


“I am Kyo, and my story does not end here! I am Kyo, and no P’lot will stop me. I am Kyo, and there’s no wall I can’t smash my head against till it breaks, and what is a law of physics, but a wall!”


“What are you talking about?!?”, shouted P’lot.


Kyo reared back and slammed her horned head forward. Instead of hitting empty space, her head bonk against something in front of her: something that cracked.


“What? No, this is not possible. This is not order or chaos! It is beyond those concepts. It is... stupid!”


Kyo kept banging her head in front of her. The void of space across the cosmos started to crack with fissures forming as it warbled.


“This isn’t your universe.”, she began.


“This.”


*Knock*


“Is.”


*Bang*


Mine!!!!!”


*Bonk*


With that last headbutt, shards of inscrutable form shattered across the universe. The shards didn’t actually affect anything as they dissolved, and after the universe looked very much the same. However, P’lot and Kyo both knew instantly what happened.


“How?!?”, said P’lot. “You broke the Square-Cube Law! I had weaved it so thoroughly, so perfectly, and you broke it.”


“I’m about to break more than that!”, said Kyo with a toothy grin.


She let out a loud, booming war cry and rocketed up in height. The threads about her body broke, and with it her growth surged even higher.


P’lot looked up at Kyo’s gaze. The woman loomed far above her now. The eldritch entity started to slither away, but Kyo’s foot came down atop her, holding P’lot in place as she writhed against the sole.


“What?!? But-”

“Telekinetic force-floor. Like it?”, said Kyo.


“It’d be so easy to just squish you like the worm you are, but I got a better idea.”, said Kyo.


Kyo reached down and scooped up P’lot. The eldritch serpentine being was now scarcely as large as the smallest garden snake to her. Her catch wiggled in vain in her grip.


Kyo brought her prey up to her face, and licked her lips.


“No!”, said P’lot. “No no this wasn’t supposed to happen. A universe without P’lot cannot be. I will not be twisted. I will not be ignored and disregarded. I will not be consumed. I will not be defeated!’


“Oh you’ll be twisted alright.”


Kyo moved her other hand to the back part of P’lot. She stretched out the eldritch being horizontally.


“No, wait, I can weave things to your liking. I can make every thread favor you. You never need be challenged again. I can--argh!”


Kyo moved her hands in opposite directions, wringing P’lot like a towel.


“Argh!”, said the heavily wounded P’lot. Her tentacles writhed and wiggled weakly.


“No deal P’lot. There’s nothing you can offer me that I can’t get myself. With your power though, I should be able to defy any laws of order that come up, if they come up. You have no place in this universe, no purpose now. No, the only thing I need from you, is a meal.”


Kyo brought the protesting P’lot to her mouth. She opened wide, and the green-light from Kyo’s throat hit P’lot’s many eyes.


“No!!! This isn’t supposed to-”


*Slurrrrp*

Kyo sucked the serpentine being in like a large noodle. She let her foe stew in saliva for a bit before swallowing.


She smacked her lips.


“Mmm, not bad. Little weird of a flavor but I could see myself liking it.”

Kyo felt P’lot wiggle down her throat, losing the battle against her squeezing esophagus. Her stomach gurgled as it started to digest the being, which flopped futilely against the flesh in there soon after.


“Hehe, you kind of tickle you know?”


The digestive process took about a minute, during which time P’lot writhed and yelled in agony.


When it was finished, P’lot was no longer a factor in the universe, and Kyo felt eldritch powers, powers of pure chaos and weird, suffuse into her. I was Intense energy that existed beyond the universe.


She grew from it, a lot.


Super-clusters dashed against Kyo’s fidgeting feet, wiggling legs, and the rest of her body as she grew so big that even those great super-stellar-structures were but dots to her.


Upon her physical form being digested, P’lot’s soul was freed. Eldritch beings had souls as well of course. Kyo, now fully aware of and able to detect such states, felt herself absorb it. P’lot tried to resist with all her ethereal might against being drawn into those undulating stomach walls, but Kyo’s flesh easily claimed her.


And just as easily, Kyo digested P’lot’s very soul. It was faster than melting down the fleshy form, but no less painful for sure.


Even more growth and power filled Kyo thus. Her head arced back in a delighted grunt. Her body burgeoned through the cosmos, destroying everything and anything in her path. Galaxies were full of people cheering for her victory, which they deduced from her universe-wracking voice earlier.


They were broken against her body without any consideration for their well being, or any mercy. Their souls were immediately slurped up by Kyo’s body as it rent their galaxies to raw energy. Their souls were absorbed, and then digested near instantly just like P’lot was digested and all the souls before too.


Kyo didn’t care, she was lost in the tingling, delightful sensations of growth and warmth. Her power reached new maximums. Her body was aglow with the ecstasy of her latest advancement.


Basically, she felt really, really good.


But, her growth did come to a stop. Kyo eventually refocused herself, her glow settled a bit, and the tingling stopped. She still felt great, but she was quick to notice that her back was against something. Pushing, she felt a bit of give with its elasticity. Looking around, Kyo realized she could see the entirety of the cosmos pretty much.


“I won!”, she said. “But... it seems like there’s basically nothing left of the universe.”

Kyo paused.


“This feels like a doubled-edged sort of...”

Chapter 19: Victory by VivettaVenray

Chapter 19: Victory


Kyo pursed her lips to the side, then relaxed and shrugged.


“But hey, a victory is a victory!”

She studied her body, which was glowing with a divine sort of glow. She noticed her voice still till had a divine sort of thoom: a bit brassy and echoey.


“I can probably still have some fun in here. I just need to be creative. I can make donuts at least. Hmm, let me think a moment.”


As she thought about ideas on what to do, Kyo idly stretched out her leg. With a wiggle of her toe, she carelessly snuffed out the last super-cluster the universe contained: the last bit of anything it had that wasn’t her. All its quintillions of souls and oodles of energy flooded into her.


She grew.


“Whoa!”

The boundaries of the universe stretched around her.


“Getting kind of cramped here.”, she mused.


The universe tried to resist, by Kyo was growing too much. The tips of her pointed horns hit the very border of the universe, pressing hard against it, far harder than she did before.


And just like that, the bubble that was the universe popped.


Kyo found herself in an undulating, warbling realm of chaos. Darkness and purple lights abounded. Strange shapes too.


Most eye-catching of all, though, was that it was filled with eldritch beings. Entities of all sorts of shapes and sizes and limbs slithered and flew and otherwise locomoted themselves in the chaos.


There were ones far bigger than P’lot, but they seemed more stupid to Kyo. Others seemed smarter than P’lot, but looked a bit smarter. Kyo figured P’lot was the perfect mix of powerful and intelligent to rule them or, at the least, actually succeed in breaching the universe.


The eldritch beings all set their eyes, if they had them, on Kyo.


She kept growing.


“Oh?”, she bellowed, expanding. “More of you?”


She kept growing, and growing. They were covered in the shadow of light she cast in the chaotic area of existence. She was so big even the biggest one seemed to her the size of a lowly bug. There were billions of them. She could see and sense them all throughout the realm.


Kyo grinned wide.


“Nope, enough of this. I guess I saved room for more.”


Kyo’s aura flared. She focused and the eldritch beings found themselves feeling a tugging force.


“It’s snack time~”, boomed Kyo.


Every weird shape or entity in the realm tugged towards Kyo’s immense growing form. Her very glow got a head-start on dissolving them, but their physical forms still passed into her flesh, moving from there seamlessly into her body to be digested with ease. Their souls, too, were not spared and disintegrated within Kyo’s superior being.


Billions and billions of them flooded into her, as she grew and grew all the while. The more she grew, the more expansive and advanced her formidable powers became, and the more she slurped up at a time.


In mere seconds, she had absorbed and digested every eldritch being and their souls. The very chaotic realm itself flew into her: it looked much like Kyo’s body drunk it from all around her.


The only other ‘thing’ left after was a white void: true nothingness. Kyo could feel the spatial-embodiment of chaos itself within her. She could feel it warbling in protest, but she had no care for mercy towards such an abstract conceptual space, and digested it with glee.


She cocked her head back again for a curt groan of delight. Her body grew up and up and up. She grew to several billions of times the size of the universe. She was truly, undeniably massive.


Alas, she had nothing to compare herself too, as the white nothingness had nothing else in it. It was almost as if she didn’t grow at all.


But she knew she did, cause it felt really good and tingly and a bit like a nice stretch too.


Kyo sighed.


“That was fun. But... now I’m back where I was before, metaphorically at least. All this power, but literally nothing to toy with. What to do...”

Kyo tapped her foot against a telekinetic floor she had made for herself. It wasn’t long before she heard a voice.


“Kyo”, came the voice from within.


“What, who said that?”, said Kyo.


“Kyo it is I, the Goddess.”

“The Goddess?”

“Yes, of the universe. The one you saved, and then absorbed.”

“I absorbed it?”

“Yes, when you grew after that last supercluster a little while earlier.”

“Oh, well don’t blame me for that! Where were you when I was fighting P’lot and needed help and stuff, huh? Some goddess you are?!?”

“Forgive me, but I had to use almost all my power and focus for eons to keep up the boundary between this universe and chaos.”

“Oh, so you were busy I guess? Alright it’s ok I suppose.”

“Yes. Everything will be ok.”, said the Goddess.

“So, how are you inside me?”, said Kyo.

“Well, you absorbed the universe, and I was sort of spread out among it, ethereally and such.”


“Ah ok. Do you need help or anything?”

“No.”, said the Goddess. “No, I just wanted to congratulate you for what you have done. You have accomplished what I could not. While I managed to keep the neigh-inscrutable P’lot away from the universe, it was you who finally managed to defeat her. You saved the universe from the shackles of P’lot, and removed the hold it had once and for all.”


“Yeah I guess I did, didn’t I? Shame I destroyed the universe in the process.”

“That is ok.”, said the Goddess. “Like I said, it is all ok. I will be digested soon.”


“Wait what?!?”, said Kyo.


“With the last of my power flowing into you, you will take over as the new mistress of creation, of everything. Your powers will be even further beyond even mine ever were. You’ll be able to do anything. True unlimited power will be yours.”

“That sounds nice but, digested? I mean, I can probably let you out if you want.”

“No it’s ok. I harbor no ill will.”

“Yeah but, I don’t actually need to, you know. Like, the previous thing I had going was nice, with the galaxy-construct-things and foot massages.”

“The new stuff will be even better, cause you’ll be omnipotent. You’ll be able to do anything, create anything. You’ll be able to make a new universe, bring everyone back if you wish.”


“Uh that seems like a lot of responsibility. Can’t I just not digest you instead? I’m pretty powerful as it is right? Or, couldn’t I digest you then bring you back later if I want? I mean if I can do anything after digesting you then-”

“Look, just let this happen ok?”, said the Goddess.


“Alright fine.”, said Kyo. “I guess. So, uh, why weren’t you digested already?”

“Because I am very powerful, and I’ve been resisting the process thus far so as to continue monitoring your journey. But I resist no longer.”

“Ok when’s the process start?”


“Soon.”

Kyo waited around a bit. She focused and realized she could indeed kind of feel the Goddess within her self: the place she stored and digested souls. She felt the form of the Goddess as, well, lacking form. The so-called Goddess felt like a ball of light inside Kyo, mostly.


“Oof, ouch.”, said the Goddess in her heavenly tone.


“Oh sorry does it hurt? I think I can help maybe.”

“No no it’s fine”, said the Goddess.


“No really, I can feel you in there I can probably slow it down.”

“No that will just make it worse. Just relax, enjoy our moment together.”

Kyo’s stomach gurgled in tune with a muted yelp from the Goddess. The Goddess was very much trying to play it cool, and failing a tiny bit.


“So, do you have any questions or anything? I mean, once you digest me all my knowledge will be accessible to you, if you care to look through it.”

“Eh that seems like a lot of work.”, said Kyo.


“I mean, you could do it instantaneously but--oof burns a little--well, do you have any questions in any case?”


Kyo tapped her foot again.


“Hmmmm. Oh yeah, what was that meteor about? The one that landed? Did you know anything about it? I mean, it helped me to absorb souls and stuff, so could it really have just been radioactive goop?”

“Oh uh. Yeah that...”, said the Goddess.


“What?”

“Well try not to be mad.”

“What? What was it?”

“Well, for the first time in my existence recently I had to sneeze. I manged to contain the ramifications of it for the most part, but that meteor was actually the barest, most minuscule flake of-”

“It was a booger? I absorbed a divine booger to grow?!? Urgh gross!!!”

“It’s not that gross! It’s kind of like a pearl you know. A pearl is like a rock a mollusk slurps on all day, yet mortals across the universe wear them on their necks.”


“Eww, I mean it’s still kind of gross.”, said Kyo.


“Yeah well your body self-cleans itself so I wouldn't worry about it too--argh, stingy--too much.”, said the Goddess.


“I can’t believe a goddess’s booger jump started my growth. Are you saying that’s all I have to thank for my powers? A booger?”

“No no. It’s true the radioactive nature of it made you grow, and the ability to absorb souls was something of an unexpected blessing from it, perhaps, but it wasn’t like I did all the work. That was all you, Kyo, your ability to take advantage of chaotic situations and your willingness to never give up on your self-centered goals lead to saving the universe from a worse fate than-”

“Ok whatever, thanks I get it. Look while you’re around I’m gonna keep thinking about the fact that I stepped on a goddess booger whatever so let’s get this over with.”

Kyo focused and ramped up her digestive-processes.


“As you wish Kyo-argh, aaaah! It burns!!! argh!!!”

With a pronounced gurgle, Kyo’s body digested the Goddess and the Goddess’s very soul. Kyo’s entire body began to vibrate. The glow around her hummed.


Kyo’s cheeks puffed for a belch.


Urp


She giggled.


“Excuse me~”

Then, Kyo felt bliss wrack her body. A potent, overwhelming ecstasy came with the latest power increase. Her head cocked back, yet again, for a loud moan that rattled across the void of nothingness she stood in. Kyo would grow to several duodecillion times her old height.


But she didn’t, cause she didn’t want to. She was in full control of her body, her power: she had full control over everything. At once, she could feel it. Everything was hers, absorbed and digested into her. Everything that ever existed was in her awareness, even if long gone: or if she digested it. There was nothing out of her reach now.


Kyo felt sublime, divine. Her hair had changed to golden shimmering sheen that flowed about her horns. Her eyes were alight with pure light, and her body-glow flashed with her booming words.


THE TRUE POWER OF GODDESS-NESS IS-ack, ahem.”


She cleared her throat, then continued.


“Yes. This power. It’s absolute. Truly infinite! Finally, I am an all-powerful...”

Chapter 20: Idiot by VivettaVenray

Chapter 20: Idiot


“...Goddess!”, she said to complete her thought.


Kyo could do anything, and the first thing she did was summon up a doughnut and eat it, since she felt like having one.


Then, she summoned up a mirror to admire herself in with her visual senses. She didn’t need to, but old habits she supposed.


Kyo looked at herself in all her splendor. She noticed her glowing eyes, her divine aura, and her newly golden hair.


“Eh I’m not much of a blonde I think. Not my thing.”

With a thought, her hair was blue-orange again, since she had gotten used to it and rather liked it over her old raven-locks. She also settled down the glow in her eyes a bit, back to their usual green-iris on black-sclera state. Lastly, she snapped her fingers and made her golden-white aura much, much more subtle. She liked it a bit, but not too much. Small doses were best for that, she figured.


“There we go, perfect. Now then, I guess I should get to work making stuff, if only to entertain myself.”

She snapped her fingers and a tiled floor popped into existence and stretched across the vast white nothingness. It felt warm under her feet, as she wanted it too, cause who wants cold feet from cold tiles??


“Now then, what else should a goddess make. Ah, a universe, of course.”

Kyo summoned a bubble into her hands, roughly the size of a grapefruit. Its interior was black at first, but it quickly filled with a great explosion of light as a big-bang occurred. Kyo watched the light show.


“Eh this will take forever, I should speed it up a bit.”

She did, speeding up time within so stars started to form, and galaxies too and all that.


“Ah, but I should tweak the laws of the universe just a bit. Let me just make sure that no one can ever even get close to obtaining the level of power I have now.”

With a thought she did so.


“I guess I should repopulate the universe with all the normal sapients in it. In fact, I guess the demons can come back too even though they weren’t very normal, and Yuri and that sentai squad too.”

She moved her finger to tap the universe.


“Oh, first let me speed up time to an appropriate spot.”


She did so, then reached out again.


“Oh, wait, I don't wanna have to give up those souls I digested, even if its an infinitesimal amount of power in comparison to what I have now. Still, just doesn’t feel right.”

She thought a moment.


“Ah, of course. I’m omnipotent! I’ll just make duplicates of them and their souls and place them back with all their memories. They won’t even know the difference!”


She tapped the universe she made and did exactly that. Everyone that was a normal mortal sapient, or a comparatively few not-normal exceptions, returned as a duplicate, remembering everything that happened to them until their soul was digested. They thought they were the original too, of course, but they weren’t.


“What they don’t know won’t hurt them, so I’ll keep that a bit of a secret. Doesn’t make a difference anyways after all, to them at least. Ah, speaking of hurt, let me make sure the barrier is nice and strong this time.”

With a thought, she did that as well, and even tested it by knocking her hand against the universe. She listened in to the thoughts of the quintillions upon quintillions of lives within the bubbled cosmos, and giggled at the messages that came in, which included but were not limited to:

‘Hey, what’s that knocking noise?’

‘Is that the big lady?’

‘She never did step on me...’

‘Eh we’re in good hands.’

‘I’m walking here! Stop shaking the cosmos eh’

‘That’s Kyo’s knock, isn’t it? I’ll always remember our battle together, and your gigantic nude form...’

‘Whoa!’


Kyo chuckled. “All right, not a bad universe I don’t think.”

Kyo stepped away from it and had a nice big celebratory stretch.


“Though I think it could use one more thing.”


Kyo waggled her finger and summoned a small avatar of herself, fully in her control and feeling all she did, sensing all she did, while also being controllable independently. That is, it didn’t merely mirror her ‘main’ body’s movements.


She stuffed it into the universe bubble without breaking the boundary, and there her avatar shrunk down to a more reasonable size to wonder around and have some fun, get worshiped, and all that good stuff.


“Wonderful.”, said Kyo. “*Now* it’s a really great universe. They definitely won’t forget whose in charge when my avatar can show up and smite them anytime I want. Haha!”


She giggled, then took a look around.


“You know, there’s plenty of space, why not!”

Kyo snapped her finger and made many many more universes. The bubbles were spread a bit everywhere, and in varying sizes that were invariably quite smaller than her divine body. She changed the laws of physics in many: for fun of course. Some had ice being hot, while fire being cold! Others had sideways gravity. She had lots of ‘random’ things like that as personal and exciting experiments of sorts.


Kyo populated many of the universes with duplicates of all the souls she supped on, but for other universes she let life evolve naturally. Others she populated with the duplicates, but at earlier times.


In all of them however, she made sure the rules of reality were such that no one could approach her level of power, and she made sure there was at least one avatar in every universe to be pampered or worshiped, or even just to have there in case she wanted to have a nice rampage a bit more up close.


“There we go!”, said Kyo.


She looked at her divine realm of sorts, which consisted of a basic tile floor and a vast expanse of white.


“Yeah, no, this won’t do.”

Kyo snapped her fingers and her divine realm was now a beach, with some universe bubbles mixed up with the sand as well as floating around everywhere still. A lounge chair was waiting for her beneath the bright sunny sky she made: it had an umbrella to block out said sun from getting to be ‘too much’ as well. The gently ebbing and flowing waves sounded nice to her ears.


Kyo made her way over to the chair. Along the way, more than a few universes broke against her body or were smashed into the sands as her steps caught them underneath. Many such universes were destroyed like this. She had made their barriers strong, but not so strong she couldn’t destroy the universes if she wanted to or, in these cases, was careless.


It didn’t matter, she had plenty, and could always make more!


Kyo hopped on the chair and summoned a refreshing glass of iced tea. She took a big sip.


“Oh yeah, I know what I’m missing, those nice galactic construct things.”

She snapped her fingers and the Type-III civilizations were brought back into being: as duplicates of course. They were scaled up to their size when she first met them.


They hovered around her, their memories returned from before their souls were dissolved.


“Oh divine Kyo, we are confused.”, conveyed ‘Firsty’.

She waved her hand dismissively.


“Do not fear, mortals. Your goddess has fixed everything and seized control of reality: of everything really. I’m the new and only god. “Now then, I think we left off with you on the third toe there.”

She pointed to another.


“You were massaging below the pinky toe on the right foot there.”

She pointed at some of the others.


“Horn team needs to get back to work and, ah!”

She turned to point at another one of the constructs.


“You know what you were doing, go back on standby.”

That last construct she addressed morphed back into its old, sex-toy shape. The other constructs were already back to work giving Kyo her massage.


Kyo, the goddess of everything, relaxed. She took one sip of her iced-tea then let it hover to the side. She caught another glimpse at the construct-turned sex-toy. She shrugged, tugged it into her hand, then slipped it past her folds and into her sex idly. There, it hovered and started to vibrate.


“Mmmf.”, she said.


Kyo maintained her composure enough to watch the waves in front of her.


“Eh that’s getting kind of boring.”

A snap of her finger and a large TV screen popped up, occluding the ocean view as it played some amusing comedy show. She watched it, chuckling between her shameless moans and grunts.


She spoke aloud as pleasures of all sorts delighted her main body.


“To think I, hnfn, started as a mistreated employee and, ah, mmf, ended up omnipotent. What a, hnnng, journey. If anyone, mmmf, asks me, this is definitely not a bad way for the journey to...”


Fin

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11194