z32nd story transferred to my new account by timescribe
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.



Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Leprechauns & Giantesses
Chapters: 112 Completed: Yes Word count: 63745 Read: 139571 Published: November 22 2021 Updated: June 21 2022
Relaxing Atmosphere by timescribe
Author's Notes:


"Shall I lead the way?"

"Could we just stand here like this for a while?"

"Sure, if you like."

"Thank you. This makes me respect what a big tall giant lady you are. So how do you feel to have somebody so small staring up at you?"

"I'm proud and pleased to have you as my visitor, little boy. You're one friend that I never expected to see again."

"My whole house wouldn't even come up to your knee now. I like being your guest, but I'm sure you'd never be able to be mine. I would have no room to welcome you, even if we could ever get back to earth."

"That does not matter. I would not try to squeeze into your tiny house, but you do not take up too much space here."

"Good. I am ready to follow you now.”

“Alright. I shall try to walk slowly" she said, "Otherwise you will not even be able to run the distance in the time that I shall take to walk it."

She led him into her dolls house room, picked him up and lowered him into the open roofed dolls house with an upstairs bedroom waiting for him. The window looked out onto the bed beside the table on which the dolls house stood. His own tiny bed was beside the window. He got onto it and looked out as she climbed into the giant bed. It would be nice to sleep so comfortably in this giant place knowing that an old friend had become a giantess and could look after him.

"I hope you sleep well, little Timothy."

"Thank you giant Miss Balfour. I hope that I can be useful to you sometime."

"Oh you will," she said smiling adorably, "I have decided to have you for dinner tonight."

"Dinner! But why?" he exclaimed.

"Because you are a delicious little boy. Sleep nicely, little Timothy," she said casually.

"But I'll be terrified!"

"I know that, and it does not make any difference to me how terrified you are. I know that from your perspective, you have everything to lose by this development; which for me will have all the relaxing atmosphere of a calm evening meal. The reality is, that while you’ll be counting down the time until it happens (nervously coming to terms with an approaching fate you’d rather avoid), I shall be enjoying myself and eagerly looking forward to bringing that fate about for you. If you’ve understood that, there’s no point in trying to talk me into another course of action, is there?”

"But I shall still be in your stomach trapped forever."
"There's nothing you can do about that, and you can say nothing to discourage me from having you for dinner."

“As pleasant as you’re able to make it, I guess I don’t want to meet with such a final outcome,” he said.

“I was quite sure you wouldn’t,” she said, maintaining her alluring sweet manner for him, “That’s why I have to leave you trapped in this room. I’ll look after you, without letting you sneak away.”

"But I have my whole life in front of me."

"You have your whole life inside of me. I’m going to do it soon."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11176