Athenaqua Add-On by jellytea819
Summary:

Welcome to Athenaqua - a water park where women can bring men in for free as Add-Ons. A simple set of short ideas of what happens when you're a third of your size with your girlfriend.


Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6856 Read: 11915 Published: November 19 2021 Updated: November 19 2021

1. Entrance by jellytea819

2. Lockers by jellytea819

3. Rentals by jellytea819

4. Lines by jellytea819

5. Tumbler by jellytea819

Entrance by jellytea819

(Entrance)

 

“Wow. You can see a bunch of the park from here. How many slides does this place have?” I whistled, impressed at the structures I could see peeking above the tall marble walls and high steel fences that surrounded the area.

 

“Five or six, I think? I’m more of a Lazy-River-enjoyer, so I’ve only gone on one maybe twice in my life,” my brunette companion, Eva, stopped ahead of me and turned around in my direction. She tipped the brim of her cap up so she could properly see me when looking up.

 

“Really? For someone who said they’re a regular, I thought you’d know all about this place. ”

 

“I come here for other reasons than the rides. It just feels great to relax by the water without overbearing guys ogling me, y’know?”

 

“Is that still the case with me?”

 

“… No. I’m fine if it’s you, Jay. Besides, I wanted to take you here for a reason.”

 

Eva used her hand to cover her face as she turned to me. I looked down at my 5’5” girlfriend’s face and wondered if she was hiding a blush or a smile, but her eyes showed no real change. It was hard to get a proper read on my girlfriend’s expressions because she could so easily put up a poker face when she wanted to, but I was sure she was trying to mess with me.

 

As we got to the entrance, I found myself in awe of the statues of bikini-clad women holding up the sign for ‘Aquathena Waters’ – the water park a half-an-hour’s drive away from town. The décor was a tad too extreme and overwhelming. I mean, what kind of park would sculpt Amazonian-like statues of nearly-naked women and surround the entrance with them?

 

“Y’know, I can see why there weren’t that many people in the parking lot now,” I mumbled. “Are the owners right in the head?”

 

“I get what you mean. The décor’s a bit much,” Eva couldn’t deny my assertion. She crossed her hands as she gave me her thoughts on the park. “Because of that, this place isn’t popular at all. That and a few of the park’s rules drove a lot of customers from coming. Well, the park rules are why I was fine with this place, though.”

 

I was curious as to what Eva meant, but she started to walk ahead to the ticket clerk before I could ask. I followed behind, glancing around at the multiple posters and statues of women in swimsuits that also lined the entrance walls. There were way more than felt natural. Only when I caught up to her was I able to ask her a question.

 

“Something tells me this place is very women-centric. Am I right?”

 

“It’s special because of that,” my girlfriend nodded, slipping her hand into her jacket pocket. She seemed confident – probably because she had something in planned. “You actually don’t get guys here often. Even guys who just aim to go places where they can hit on girls don’t go here.”

 

“Why?”                                         

 

“Oh, you’ll see.” Instead of answering my question, she slyly gave me a wink. I swallowed my saliva. Eva was an ‘all attack’-type of girl when it came to messing with others. I was as unnerved as I was attracted. “It’s why I’ve been waiting all this time to take you here. Don’t worry: It’s fine for a guy like you to enter. There’s just one small condition.”

 

I probably should have researched Aquathena before meeting up with her. Honestly, I should have done that to every place Eva took me because there was always a chance she’d try to surprise me and prank me, but it was too late for that. Eva pulled out a single pre-purchased ticket from her pocket and handed to the one staff member sitting inside a Plexiglas-windowed booth.

 

“So that’s one adult woman. You’re good to go, Miss,” the clerk accepted Eva’s ticket and hit a button from inside her booth. Behind her, a light flickered beneath a sign that showed a pictogram of a woman. Looking more closely, I saw that it was directly above the turnstile gate that separated the inside of the park and the outside.

 

“Okay, Jay. Let’s get going,” Eva told me, walking towards the turnstile.

 

I was pretty sure my girlfriend was skipping some steps.

 

“Hey, hang on, I haven’t bought a ticket yet. I didn’t think you pre-paid.”

 

“Oh, you’re fine. You’re allowed to enter on my ticket as an Add-on.”

 

“Add-on?”

 

I turned to the clerk to confirm with her what my girlfriend had said. The blonde woman nodded and gestured to the left of the turnstile gate Eva had entered. “Yes, she’s right. You can enter the Add-on gate. All men have to be accompanied by an adult woman in the park here.”

 

I would’ve expected the second gate to have a pictogram of a man, but the Add-on gate the clerk lit up the light for did not have the symbol. Instead, I saw a lower case letter ‘a’ on the sign. Curiously, I noticed that the ‘a’ gate also had height measurements written on each bar of the turnstile.

 

Putting her hand on the turnstile she was in front of, Eva used her hand to hide her mouth again. This time, though, I was pretty sure she was smirking behind it. “I said this park was special. C’mon, Jay. I want to show you exactly why I wanted to bring you here.”

 

With that, she pushed through the gate and walked over to the inside of the park, leaving me alone with the ticket taker.

 

“Hehehe. Someone’s the henpecked-type,” I heard the blonde woman giggle, causing me to turn in her direction. She had a bemused smirk on her face. “You should head on in, Sir. If you get separated from your girlfriend, it’ll be for some big trouble.”

 

“I’m not hen-pecked. I’m just letting her have her fun... It’s totally fine that I didn’t have to pay?” I decided to try to continue the conversation. I noticed the clerk’s odd stressing of the word ‘big’.

 

“Oh, did you not know about our park, Sir?” the staff behind the Plexiglas window of the booth realized she had to explain. For some reason, her smile seemed to widen as she pointed out the female-heavy decor I had noticed earlier. “Then allow me. You can probably tell from the entrance already, but this park was designed with women in mind when it was built. In fact, it was originally planned to be for women only.”

 

“That’s… weird, isn’t it?” It sounded discriminatory, but I could think of some reasons why women would want a private waterpark.

 

“Indeed,” the staff employee agreed. “That cuts our customer base down incredibly. The owner was trying to figure out what she could do to keep the budget afloat. In the end, men were allowed in, but it was decided that the park would enforce a special service for any male entering.”

 

“A special service?” while that sounded nice, the way the woman was grinning made it feel like it would be anything but nice.

 

“Yes. I think you’ll be in for a… small surprise when you head on in,” she was being very honest. “You will see yourself what I mean when you pass through the gate.”

 

I was now having second thoughts about facing the surprise Eva had in store for me. Getting in for free sounded cool, but there seemed to be a condition to it. And from what I could assume from the clerk’s words, even if I bought my own ticket, because I was a man, I’d still get the same treatment.

 

“Well, at least I don’t have to pay this way,” I gave up, realizing there was no use in hesitating. With my hand, I pushed the ‘a’-marked turnstile gate that the employee unlocked for me to pass.

 

Swisssssh!

 

It was in that very instance that I discovered just what Athenaqua meant by accessory. The moment I stepped past the gate, my body felt like it was being pressed in on all sides for a millisecond. My vision blurred. The next thing I knew, the 6’ mark on the full height gate I was able to see became a 2’ mark.

 

“Ngk! W-What?” I was dumbfounded to suddenly find myself unable to push the turnstile any further. It had suddenly gotten much, much heavier. Looking up at everything, I saw that the turnstile had sprung upwards like a tree, and the large marble statues on this side of the gate seemed even bigger, like pillars. They weren’t the only things that were bigger though.

 

Eva, having waited for me to see my reaction the entire time, stopped hiding her mouth with her hand and put it down, showing a smirk. With her arm high up above my head, she grabbed the turnstile to make sure it wouldn’t swing back on me. I looked up at the long legs of my girlfriend, awestruck. Each one was taller than I was.

 

Eva broke me from my stupor with a proper welcome. “Yo. Surprised? Welcome to Aquathena, Jay. For the whole day, you’re going to be my Add-on.”

Lockers by jellytea819

(Lockers)

 

“You really should’ve told me about this sooner.”

 

“I thought you knew originally, but when I saw you had no clue, I couldn’t resist hiding it. This place shrinks guys so that women can relax. I wanted it to be a surprise so I could see that look on your face.”

 

“Well, I was surprised alright. I know this sort of tech’s a thing, but I never thought a water park would actually use it - and only on men.”

 

“Yeah. This place is weird like that. I don’t mind it though. I told you: I don’t have to worry about other guys ogling me or hitting on me in a place like this. You think guys would come to a place like this?”

 

“So that’s why you’re a regular...”

 

I sighed. After receiving an explanation of things from Eva, I did my best to calm down. Freaking out over being tricked to shrink down was a gut instinct for me, but making a full blown outburst in public at my girlfriend would certainly cost me. Additionally, being the size of a kid, it would probably look like I was some brat throwing a tantrum.

 

“You’re lucky I’m used to these sorts of stunts by now,” I told her. I wasn’t going to let her enjoy my annoyance for too long. Eva was the type who found it funny to prank, trick, and tease people she liked. I had been on the receiving end of her antics a couple of times as her boyfriend, so I was adjusted enough to it. “Shrinking’s a new one, though, I’ll give you that.”

 

“I’m glad to hear I’m still keeping things fresh. It’s a bit disappointing that you’re taking things too well, though. I’ll just have to up my game and poke fun at you even more to make up for it,” Eva put her hand over her mouth, likely to stop herself from smiling. She stopped and turned around, waiting for me to catch up. Even though she was just walking, I was having trouble keeping up because I was 3 times smaller. My stride had been cut down by that much as well after all. “Heh. Look at you back there. Come on. Stay with me. I’m the responsible adult here today considering you’re not the size of one anymore.”

 

“I’m coming. Just hang on,” I told her and sped up toward the changing rooms we were headed to. I have to admit though that I was reluctant to approach. At 2’ tall, Eva towered over me. My 5’5 girlfriend now looked over 16’ tall to me. The sun was blocked by her body when I got close enough to her. I was in her shadow, able to look forward to find myself level with Eva’s thighs.

 

“Glad you made it. Well, c’mon. Let’s hurry up and get changed so that we can have all the fun,” Eva was about to open the door to enter, but she then paused for a moment. She then turned to me, having realized something. “Oh wait. You didn’t wear your swimsuit here, did you?”

 

“No,” I shook my head and pointed at my bag in her hand. “It’s all in there.”

 

Her suspicions confirmed, Eva shook her head. “Ah jeez. I was the one carrying the bag with our clothes so it didn’t shrink. Sorry. That means your trunks won’t fit...”

 

“Can we get the park to just shrink them?” I asked what felt like would be an easy solution.

 

“Well, yeah… If you want to pay an extra 50 bucks for just your shorts. They’re stingy that way.”

 

“Oof.”

 

That felt like a waste. Thankfully, there was another answer to our dilemma. Eva looked off into the distance and pointed. “Thankfully, it looks like Add-ons get free rentals so there’s no need to worry about that.”

 

“Oh, well that’s nice,” I was glad to hear there was a solution. I followed her finger to see a rental hut. There was a sign on one of the windows that did say FREE RENTALS on it. “Let me head over there while you’re changing the- Grk!”

 

Before I could walk, Eva’s hand grabbed my shoulder. Though she wasn’t gripping it that hard at all, I was jerked back immediately. My decreased weight and her relatively increased muscle mass meant she was a lot stronger than me now.  

 

“Hold on. Add-ons have to be with their Woman at all times. You’ll just have to wait in the Add-On Zone real quick while I change, Jay.”

 

“Add-On Zone?”

 

Eva pointed to my left. There was a brightly colored plastic fence that was about 3 feet tall that formed a rectangular space with the wall of the changing room building. A few plastic benches that looked like they were part of toddler playsets were also there for sitting. On the ground and wall was the lowercase ‘a’ that stood for Add-Ons.

 

My eye twitched as I realized what this meant for me. “Eva, you’re kidding me.”

 

Instead of answering, my girlfriend bent down and arms wrapped around me. She was hardly using any strength, but it felt as strong as a bear hug. I found myself dangling in the air when she stood straight up, taking me along with her. The next thing I knew, I was lowered back down onto the ground on the opposite side of the fence like a baby being put into a playpen.

 

“Hey, it’s the rule. And I’d rather not take you into the changing room even though I can, so just hang out here, alright?”

 

With that said and done, Eva walked back to the changing room door and entered, leaving me alone in the Add-On Zone. With the gate to the fence locked with a padlock and the fence itself taller than I was, I was effectively stuck.

 

“Well, this sure is something,” I sighed and took a seat on the plastic bench. I knew I didn’t really have a choice, so I just had to suck it up and live with it. I was so going to get Eva back for this.

 

Rentals by jellytea819

(Rentals)

 

A rental shop even in a weird place like Aquathena was still a rental shop in the end. A crowded place filled to the brim with swim wear, pool gear, souvenirs, and novelty junk – when you saw one, you saw them all…

 

Well, it was a ‘newish’ experience being inside one that was three times bigger now that I was shrunken down though.

 

“Hey, Jay. What do you think of this one? These look pretty coo… Jay? Where’d you go?”

 

“Behind here,” I called my girlfriend over. She couldn’t see me because my head was far beneath the top of the clothing racks. I said ‘newish’ because it felt almost nostalgic to realize I could hide inside the circular racks like I used to as a kid. I wasn’t going to try, though. It’d only give Eva more ammo to mess with me. She clearly was still messing with me considering her choice in swim trunks. “Eva, no.”

 

My Amazonian girlfriend arrived, her swimsuit unable to be seen because she still wore her light jacket over it. She was holding a pair of swim trunks in her hands which had a goofy cartoon monkey wearing sunglasses on it as a design. “You don’t like it? The shades are cool.”

 

“You just pulled it off from the 5 year old bin, Eva. These are kiddie trunks.”

 

“They’re also too big for you it looks like,” she confirmed by lowering the trunks down to me. Comparing it to my waist, it’d fall down to my ankles in an instant. “Well, I guess a third of your size is more baby-like than toddler or kindergartener.”

 

“That’s not something I wanted to hear,” I frowned. Eva was having the time of her life. “So can I get some actual swim trunks? Today’s our pool date, right? Not our ‘Tease-Jay-Day’ when you’ve already spent money on a ticket?’”

 

“… You have a point.” I was glad that I was skilled enough with my words to be able to convince her to stop fooling around as much as she was. “Alright then. Thankfully they write the size for before you got shrunk on here. I still remember your pant size from when I went shopping for your birthday present.”

 

Eva stepped away and grabbed something out of my reach with one hand. For a moment, I thought she had picked up a white and blue handkerchief, but I realized it was the swim trunks. It fit so compactly in her hand.

 

“Thanks,” I questioned whoever decided to put Add-on rentals up high out of my reach but accepted the swimsuit Eva handed me. “So is there a changing room here or do we have to head back to the other place?”

 

“Looks like there’s a place over in the corner. We’ll have to head back over there anyways because we need to put your stuff in my locker, though.”

 

“Might as well change here then,” I decided and went to get changed. The Add-on changing booth, though, was something I didn’t expect. I probably should have though. “Looks like everything’s one-third sized here.”

 

Maybe it was for saving space, but the three Add-on changing booths were 4’ cubes made of bamboo that lined up against the side one of the normal changing booths. When I walked inside, I realized there wasn’t anything covering the top of the booth either, so any normal sized person could easily walk up and look down to peep.

 

Which was precisely what Eva did.

 

“Whoa, I never looked in these before, so I didn’t know they were changing booths until now,” she admitted. “Isn’t this too low? I can peep right in.”

 

“I mean, it is Add-on size, I guess,” I chose to just accept it and started to take of my clothes.

 

“W-wait, hold on. Give me a warning first,” to my surprise, Eva covered her eyes with her hand the moment I started to pull down my pants. For someone who was so gung-ho about shrinking me down, I didn’t expect for her to turn away so quickly. Then I remembered.

 

“Oh right. You’re all attack and no defense.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Embarrassed? It’s nothing you haven’t seen before, right?” I found myself chuckling. “I guess it’s less impressive now that I’ve been cut down in size though.”

 

“Don’t sell yourself short… wait, that one was unintentional,” Eva doubled back on her pun that came with the compliment she intended to give me.

 

It looked like even though Eva seemed to be more assertive while I was smaller, she still had her weaknesses. For someone who liked to mess with others, she was bad at being messed with. This was the reason why she preferred Athenaqua after all. Being flirted with and hit on were things that really threw her off her pace.

 

Knowing this encouraged me a little and let me loosen up some. I finished changing out of my clothes as quickly as I could and put on the white and blue Aquathena swim trunks. Coming out, I handed Eva my clothes, which she balled up in just one hand.

 

“You good?” she asked, tucking my clothes away into her jacket pocket.

 

“Yup,” I answered. “It fits pretty well, so let’s get checked out and get going. There’s a whole lot of park to go to, right?”

Lines by jellytea819

(Lines)

 

For a water park on a hot summer day, Aquathena really didn’t have that many people. The rules were certainly the reason why, but the water park being very empty meant it lost a lot of the hustle and bustle that made these places exciting.

 

That didn’t mean that there weren’t park-goers though.

 

“I was wondering where people were. There’s actually a bit of a line at each of the slides,” I said with my hand on Eva’s left leg as we waited our turn. We could hear the rushing water nearby from the end of the line. “So people go here after all.”

 

“I said this place wasn’t popular. I didn’t say it was deserted,” my girlfriend remarked, turning her head so she could see me. She frowned to barely see me in her shadow. “You wanna hold hands? I feel like I’m going to lose you in the line.”

 

That wasn’t going to be easier for either of us. Even if I lifted my arm up high, Eva would have had to squat just a bit to be able to grab my hand.

 

“It should be fine. No one’s behind us right now,” I said, jinxing myself. The moment after I said it, I was shaken by the impact of a flip-flop just three inches away from me.

 

Wham!

 

“Whoa!”

 

“-at the Spiral Tumbler right now. Yeah, just left of the food court. Meet me here.” A strawberry blonde woman in a one-piece had joined the line while on her phone. She wasn’t looking down so she clearly didn’t see me while she talked.

 

“Wah, hey!” Eva felt my full body grab onto her leg to keep balance. She was more startled than I was to the point where she had to cover her mouth to hide her expression. “Jeez. You sure know how to call it, Jay.”

 

The newcomer woman saw Eva turn around and look down. She followed my girlfriend’s gaze downwards to see me after she hung up and tucked her phone away in her bag. “Oh wow. Someone actually brought in an Add-on.”

 

“He’s my boyfriend,” Eva answered. “I think you almost kicked him earlier.”

 

“Oh, my bad,” the woman adjusted her sunglasses and apologized to me before turning her attention back up to Eva. “You should probably keep him closer, though. Add-ons are slow walkers and they get lost in the crowd easily. You’ll lose him in line.”

 

She was right in any case. From my point of view a 2’ tall, the legs of everyone around me were like trees. Much like how Eva had trouble finding me amongst the clothing racks earlier, I was far beneath people’s line of sight. If there were more women around, you wouldn’t be able to see me at all.

 

Additionally, even Eva was discovering she couldn’t see me past her boobs when I was too close. I couldn’t see her face from where I was either after all. She had to take a step back to be able to see me.

 

“I was just thinking holding his hand would work.”

 

“That doesn’t seem like it’d work, Eva,” I commented.

 

“He’s right, y’know,” The blonde woman agreed and advised Eva from her own experience. “You’ll get back pains. I’ve taken my fiancé here before. Trust me, it hurts.”

 

“So what do you propose we do, Miss?” I asked for Eva. “I’m fine just following around her, but even I know I can’t keep up with Eva at this size.”

 

“Well, aren’t you a flexible guy,” the woman complimented me. “Most Add-ons stubbornly say they can handle things themselves.”

 

“That’s Jay for you. He wouldn’t be my boyfriend if he couldn’t get used to the things I throw at him,” Eva sounded a little prideful despite her straight face.

 

“Well, if you two sure sound close,” giggled the blonde. She then offered her suggestion. “If you’re that close, why don’t you just pick him up and carry him? Hold him up to your chest. I’m sure he’ll like that.”

 

“Carry?” Admittedly, I wouldn’t mind being pressed against her boobs. At this size, I wondered how they felt, but the cost seemed to be a bit much. “Is there another suggestion? I’m against being held like a baby.”

 

Much to my dismay, asking that question sparked Eva’s teasing side. “Oh. Nice idea. He was light when I picked him up earlier, so that’d be pretty easy. Why didn’t I think of that before?”

 

“Eva, you’re kidding, right?” her mischievous gaze was magnified by her size. I should’ve gone on the offensive. If I had been the one to suggest it, she would have been the one to get flustered and reject the idea. Because I hadn’t, she was taking the lead.

 

Now, it was too late for regrets. There was no getting away from her as she bent down and put both arms around me. She was a lot more hands-y than when she put me in the Add-On zone. I was brought up into her arms and held against her chest. Now that she had unzipped her jacket, I was being pushed face first into her blue bikini and the peach colored melons they were holding.

 

“Mff!” My face was being buried between two hot, skin colored orbs.

 

 “Up you go,” Eva remarked, trying to figure out the right way to hold me. “Whoa. Hey, easy on the breathing there, Jay.”

 

“Hahaha,” the blonde woman laughed at our antics. “It seems like you’re not used to it. This must be your first time taking your boyfriend here.”

 

It was – and even though Eva had tried to tease me, she wasn’t used to such intimate contact in public. She was flustered, causing her to fumble about despite her attempts at being a confident tease. She was still succeeding in knocking me off my pace, though. It was hard not to react when my face was digging in between her boobs which were larger than my head.

 

“Hey, I came here to mess with him, not get messed with,” Eva was honest in her intentions. “Ah jeez. Stop moving around, Jay. I’m going to drop you if you distract me too much.”

 

It wasn’t my fault at all. The sunscreen she had put on was incredibly slippery, so I was sliding down her smooth skin without having to move a muscle. In fact, she was actually making it worse by pushing me against it and making me slip across her hot body even more.

 

“Hm… If that’s how it’s gonna be…”

 

Ziiiiiiiiip!

 

“Mff! Huh?” I felt Eva’s arm leave my back, but that didn’t mean that the pressure had let up. In fact, it felt like my entire back was being pressed in now instead of just the part where Eva was holding.

 

“Ooh. You’re a smart girl. You’re holding him in place with barely his feet peeking out.”

 

What had Eva done? It was quite simple: she had zipped up her hooded jacket. My arms were wrapped around her bare waist underneath, but there was no need for me to grab onto her at all to stop my fall. Her jacket was so snug, it pinned me against her body. I had become a human shaped lump bulging out from Eva’s torso.

 

“Mgk… Gah…” I tried to tilt my neck back to be able to get some air, but each boob pressed against my face and held me tight like a vice grip. Even though they were soft and plush, I hadn’t thought about how much weaker I’d gotten due to my size until now, but the fact of the matter was – I couldn’t budge against the pull of Eva’s jacket or against the weight of her chest enveloping me.

 

I couldn’t exactly see Eva. My head barely poked out from her cleavage as it was, and her jacket was zipped over where I was stuck, so all I could see by glancing up was the zipper. As she turned her head down and started to speak, my body trembled from the shaking of her boobs and her voice. “W-Wow. This sure is something. You’re just stuck there, Jay. Did you stop resisting?”

 

“He probably can’t win the fight against your jacket and tits, girl,” I heard the blonde woman confirm what I had thought. “He’s actually way more than 3 times weaker while he’s in the park, so you’ve got him right where you want him. I should’ve thought of using a jacket too when I was bringing Gary along. Just seeing your boyfriend end up as a lump in your clothes is super cute.”

 

“This is… actually kinda hot… It more than one way…”

 

“I’ll bet it is. Hey, is it comfy in there, little guy?”

 

Eva seemed to have taught the woman a lesson on how to carry Add-ons. I tried to use my head to push away the boob flesh enveloping me to get some space, but it was incredibly difficult. I struggled to speak. “It’s cozy, but it’s… hard to… breathe…”

 

“Oh, right,” Eva heard my trouble and unzipped her jacket a little. Light and cool air poured into her cleavage. “Sorry about that, Jay.”

 

She totally wasn’t sorry, but she was having a few regrets it seemed. There was some embarrassment in her voice. She was taking some damage from subjecting me to this humiliation too, but she also seemed to be enjoying it.

 

“Had enough fun yet?” I had to ask. The stuffiness of my cramped prison was getting me sweaty.

 

“I was tempted so I couldn’t resist, okay?” Eva tried to shift the blame. “Don’t worry. There’s no way we’re doing this all day. This feels more like for private time than out in public.”

 

I was thankful Eva had some semblance of shame.

 

“Hehehe. Probably for the best,” the blonde woman chuckled and pointed to the line where we were nearly to the front of apparently. “Looks like your turn’s coming up soon anyways, you two. Thanks for the laughs.”

 

With those words, the blonde woman turned away from us to greet her friend who had finally arrived. I still couldn’t see what was going on though as my body was still stuck in place against Eva.

 

“Um… Are you going to let me go now, Eva?” Since she was actually red in the face from what she had done, I half-expected her to agree. However, my girlfriend froze up for one moment. I felt her body stiffen as she thought of how to respond.

 

“… Actually, let’s wait until we get to the cubbies okay?” she whispered with a blush she was unable to hide. “I’ll take you out when I leave my jacket there…”

 

It seemed embarrassment and teasing opportunity aside, she was really enjoying our current state…

Tumbler by jellytea819

(Tumbler)

 

When it came to Athenaqua’s attractions, there were a good number of slides that Eva had confessed to never really going on. The descriptions I had seen on the park maps when we entered showed that they all had their own unique twists.

 

The Spiral Tumbler we had started with for example was designed for vertical rises and drops. You tumbled up and down all while sent down a spiraling slide – the name was very apt.

 

“You know… let’s not go,” Eva grimaced as she put her hand over her mouth. We had gotten to the top of the slope and five people away from being able to go. At the top, my girlfriend had seen the view from above and was having second thoughts.

 

That was right – with all of her bravado earlier, you’d forget Eva only liked to relax at the park instead of catching some excitement on the rides.

 

“Hey, you suffocated me with your boobs nearly the whole way and now you want to leave?” I provoked her now that her jacket was temporarily put away and I was back on the ground. “At least make it up to me and let me enjoy the ride too.”

 

“Are you even big enough for the ride?” Eva put her hand up high above my head to mockingly suggest a ‘you-must-be-this-tall’ sign.

 

“Of course he is,” I heard. The park-goers ahead of us had gone down the slide, so the employee at the front of the line had come to call us over. “We’ve finished renovating all of Athenaqua’s rides to be Add-on safe, so there is no problem, Miss.”

 

“… Oh,” Her excuse deflated, Eva was taken aback. “This ride is safe, right?”

 

I knew Eva was asking for her own sake, but the staff seemed to think she was referring to me. “Yes. It’s a little bumpy because the Tumbler’s shape is a little unnatural, but it is safe for Add-ons. For this ride in particular, I recommend going first before your Add-On.”

 

“Wait, first?” Eva put her hand over her mouth. She was trying her best to hide her frown. She put up her poker face as soon as she could and put her hand over her hip. “Yeah, no way. If you’re so gung-ho about it, you can go first, Jay.”

 

“I don’t mind,” I agreed as I stepped up past the gate until I was stopped by the legs of the female staff in front of the slide. I looked up at the staff member in the red one piece and staff jacket. “She’s tries to act tough, but she’s got her cute side, doesn’t she?”

 

“Heh,” chuckled the staff member. She willingly stepped aside for me. “For an Add-on, you’re pretty accepting of things. Well, I’m glad to see both of you are having fun. Just watch your step and your back on the way down, alright?”

 

“Hurry up, Eva. You're not supposed to be away from me, right?” I used the park rules against her. I turned back to the enclosed slide. At my size, the opening to the Tumbler was like a cave entrance. I could hear rushing water shoot past like a river. I had to admit – there was some childish excitement in my adventurous heart to be able to experience what looked like a cavernous rapid ride. “Alright let’s go!”

 

With a daring leap, I crossed the single step normal sized folks would’ve taken to get into the water. The moment my feet hit the rushing water, I realized how serious the employee had been when she said for me to watch my step. The current knocked me right off my feet and immediately start to carry me away.

 

“W-Whoah!”

 

“Hey! Jay!” I heard what sounded like Eva’s voice growing distant. I landed on my back and saw the top of the enclosed slide. Everything I saw started to blur because of the speed at which I was being pulled by the flow.

 

The difference between a normal person and an Add-On who was three times smaller had turned three inches of water into nine for me. I didn’t feel the bottom of the slide as my body floated on the water. All I could do was look up at the dark tunnel I was barreling down.

 

“Whoah!” “Oof!” “Oh!”

 

The Spiral Tumbler lived up to its name. I was being pulled up and down hills and valleys by the water current. My smaller stature gave me more room to be launched to the left and right of the slide. It was more like a ‘River Rapids’ ride than an enclosed water slide.

 

“Whooo!” I couldn’t resist shouting. The Tumbler even had numerous lights inside of it, creating a psychedelic scene all around me. The Spiral Tumbler would have been a crazy enough slide on its own but at my smaller state, I had to admit it made the long ride was even more exciting…

 

But the excitement was yet to end. I should have realized the ride was feeling a bit too long.

                              

“Woaaaaaah!” I started to hear behind me.

 

“Huh?” It was hard to ignore a presence closing in on me. As I was lying on my back, I just had to tilt my head back just slightly to realize I wasn’t alone in the tunnel anymore.

 

Wham!

 

“What the-!?”  “Grk!”

 

My head and my entire body felt a heavy impact as the speed at which I was going up one of the slide’s slopes suddenly increased. My head got hit by a massive wall in stretchy blue fabric and my torso was suddenly squeezed between two peach colored pillars. I was no longer going at my own speed. I was being shoved forward by a bulldozer of a butt.

 

“Mgh?! Jay?” Of course it was Eva. This was why the employees had advised Eva going first. She had caught up to me because my body had been getting flung left and right instead of going straight. She had her legs up and open slightly while going down the slide so her butt had slammed into me and pushed me forward. Her continued momentum launched my body up until I was caught against her crotch and thighs.

 

“H-Hey,” I grunted as she inadvertently squeezed her legs together in surprise, scissoring my torso between them. “W-Whoah!”

 

Up Eva went, or rather, we went as we came to a rapid dip and rise in the end of the slide. I felt weightless for a moment as we got to the end of the tunnel. Light blinded me as Eva’s body took to the skies, taking me along with it.

 

It wasn’t for long, though, as what comes up always comes down.

 

Splaaaash!

 

“Mggh! Gff!”

 

Blub! Blub!

 

We landed in the pool at the end of the slide. I tried to flail my arms and legs because I was underwater, struggling to find which way was up. ‘Tried’ was the key word as I my body was still held in place by my girlfriend’s thighs. Each one was thicker than my shrunken body was so it was like trying to push away two ancient trees.

 

“Ah jeez, Jay.”

 

“Gwah… Hah… Huff…”

 

I was glad when Eva opened up her legs in time because I would have drowned otherwise. I treaded water by my girlfriend whose long hair now blocked her vision because it had gotten drenched.

 

“You okay?” she asked. “I guess I really should’ve gone first. That sure was some place you ended up in on the ride.”

 

“Gah… It was pretty sexy being there - not going to lie,” I admitted between breaths. “Let me catch my breath, alright? That was fun, but I’m going to need a minute before we try a different ride.”

 

Eva stared at me with a blank expression that I was sure was one of disbelief. “You sure do know how to have fun even at this size, Jay.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11159