Small Mishaps by Iunno
Summary:

College Student named Bella has a get-together at her house but when she wakes up, they're all gone?


Categories: Vore, Butt, Crush, Feet, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Watersports, BBW, Nose Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4250 Read: 10649 Published: November 10 2021 Updated: September 22 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Iunno

2. Chapter 2 by Iunno

Chapter 1 by Iunno
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Warning: This shit gets pretty nasty lol sorry

Tags: Unaware, Scat, Feet, Odor

In a random city in Washington, a young girl that looked to be around twenty years old named Bella yawned as she slowly sat up in bed. She rubbed her eyes in a groggy manner as she tried to recall what happened last night with little success. As she sat up for a while trying to remember, she stared at her dark-skinned feet peeking out from under the cover with light pink toenail polish matching her hands. All of a sudden, she was able to smell a slight odor that had accumulated onto herself, particularly her feet, from last night which jogged her memory.

Bella’s parents had decided to go to a hotel for their anniversary for the weekend and her brother decided to stay at a friend’s house. Not one to waste opportunities, Bella decided to invite around twenty friends to hang out with. Bella is a friendly person but it was less of a party and more like a get-together. All of a sudden however, Bella felt sleepy and retired for the night before she knew it.

It was almost like she was compelled to.

As Bella remembered what happened last night, she decided to get up and go to the bathroom to freshen up a little bit.

 

 

Alisa was losing her mind. She was invited to come to Bella’s house. Bella was an extremely friendly girl that everyone on campus knew and Alisa felt more encouraged to come knowing it’d be all girls. She felt safer that way.

So, if it was supposed to be safe, why was she all of a sudden incredibly small!?

The red head felt naked despite her clothes being on due to the sheer vulnerability. The other girls who agreed to come with her to find a tiny Bella so they’d all be safe decided to check the bathroom first. Alisa wanted to make sure Bella was fine first and decided to find her and bring her to the bathroom or at least hopefully meet up with them later.

*THUMP THUMP THUMP *

‘What was that?’ Alisa wondered looking around frantically before looking behind her to see… A GIANT BELLA!?

“Nonononono what why!?” Alisa screamed as she felt like her sanity was disappearing. Bella was the same size and coming her way. Alisa realized she was smaller than her pinky toes and knew she couldn’t get her attention.

Before turning to run, she realized Bella looked the same as always. As a black woman, Bella had kinky hair that she braided and kept in a bonnet as part of her nighttime routine. She had small perky tits wrapped in an oversized shirt she slept in with boy shorts on straining to contain her ass. She had amazingly plump lips and a cute nose. The most daunting feature on her wasn’t her ass or her lips though, it was her eyes. They were an ethereal pink that didn’t seem human-like. When mad, they felt like spears stabbing the one she was glaring at. When happy, it felt like she was elevating the spirits of the one her eyes were resting on at the time.

They were almost like magic.

As Alisa ran, she felt her eyes begin to water and her nose burn as the smell coming from the approaching behemoths known as toes and feet spread further.

*THUMP THUMP*

Alisa knew she couldn’t outrun her so she opted to leap out of the way to the side which would put her out of her enormous friend’s trajectory. Right before she began the movement, she felt her body stop in its tracks and fall to the ground as she began to cough with urgency.

The odor had gotten so close that the smell and its oppressive aura had managed to paralyze her. As Alisa looked towards the dirtied feet, she screamed as Bella’s pinky toe loomed above.

“WAIT WAIT NO NO BELLA IT’S ME HELP HEL-“

*SQUISH*

The dirt on Bella’s toes and soles was layered to the point where she didn’t feel the tiny woman become a stain under her smallest toe as she continued her small trek towards the bathroom.

 

 

Jenny, Jenna, and Jennifer were panicking. Not just because they were small, the three blonde barbie dolls were standing in front of Bella’s open toilet wondering how to get three other tiny girls out without suffering the same fate.

“Okay, I’ll climb-“Jenna, the athletic one, was interrupted by loud booms outside of the bathroom that matched the visage of what seemed to be a giant human, their friend Bella.

Jenny, the skittish one, turned white in fear as the giant woman approached as Jenna similarly cowered in fear. On the other hand, Jennifer, the audacious one, just crinkled the nose at Bella’s feet. Bella’s feet had an odor problem that all three Jenn’s knew about since they worked out with her here and there.

Bella yawned as she walked in the bathroom located in her room, leaving the door open since her bedroom door was locked. She had an exceptionally long yawn that continued until she was in front of the toilet ready to pull her boy shorts down.

The three Jenn’s ran away from Bella and her odorous feet in the direction she was facing not wanting to waste much time thinking instead of running. As Bella pulled her pants and underwear down and sat down, she pushed her feet forward deciding when to stop arbitrarily and letting them rest on the cool tiles with a sigh.

The Jenn’s all screamed as the dirty feet rested on top of them, their lungs begging for fresh air and their eyes watering with intensity. As all three of them heard a grunt and a fart by Bella, she moved her toes around battering the little girls’ bodies with bruises.

“HELP ME!!”

Jenna looked under through the water in her eyes as Bella’s feet lifted off of them and allowed them freedom, which Jennifer took with hastiness. However, the foot’s sole, covered in dirt, had captured Jenny’s lower body in the dirt and she was sinking further within it.

As Jenna tried to think of a quick solution, in less than a second, Bella put her feet down as she grunted loudly and released a wet fart, pinning Jenna back under the ball of her left foot but Jennifer under the third toe of her right foot. The relatively strong impact shook loose a drop of perspiration that was forming on Bella’s skin, dripping right onto Jenna’s face alongside the curve of Bella’s skin.

Jenna tried to breathe but only inhaled the stinky liquid that began to make her drown. She tried to release her hands but she couldn’t. She tried to drink the disgusting liquid but she couldn’t. She tried to scream for her mother’s name but she couldn’t. The last thing Jenna saw as she turned her to the right, was Jenny’s screaming head against the floor slowing going upward in the dirt on the sole. Jenna’s body slowly dissolved into the sweat becoming a small red sweaty puddle adhered to Bella’s foot.

Bella let out a wet fart again with a grunt as she began to shit.

Jenny tried to free herself but she couldn’t. She begged for mercy from Bella as though the girl could hear her. She felt her body go further into the dirt until she felt her chin hit it. Her chin got caught in the middle of a scream, forcing her to keep her mouth open until it got to the dirt which forced her to taste the buildup of Bella’s afterparty feet. Once her entire jaw was encased, she tried to bite through it but her jaw wouldn’t budge. She gave out one last muffled scream as she felt her vision go brown, her hair slowly getting slurped into the dirt similar to noodles.

Bella farted again in the middle of her shit but it was a normal one.

Jennifer was having an equally bad time as the smell of Bella’s foot was not good enough for her lungs to use as air. She desperately tried to free herself with her pink manicured hands under Bella toe and she felt her eyes roll and her saliva start to froth. The toe didn’t budge. She felt her nostrils burn and her eyes begin to bleed as her body started to convulse and go into shock.

The last thing the girl heard was Bella letting out an extremely airy fart that was almost silent after she was done using the restroom.

Bella sighed and pushed her feet forward, unknowingly annihilating Jennifer’s corpse, closing her eyes.

 

 

Alex, Alexis, and Alice were all stuck. They had climbed the toilet and expected the Jenn’s to follow but they were hesitant. As they were trying to beckon them to follow, Alexis and Alice had fallen in the open toilet, dragging Alex as well by trying to hold on.

They were so wrapped up in arguing with each other about who the blame fell on and what method they’d use to get in to the point that they didn’t even hear Bella’s presence until her bubble ass was jiggling 3 seconds after she removed her pants above them.

They all screamed when the dump trunk crashed into the seat, the echo inside of her toilet shaking her heads and making their ears ache as they looked up at their new guest. Bella’s asshole winked as her somewhat unkempt pussy hair peeked at them. They heard a sigh as Bella began the catastrophe with her bodily functions.

Bella realized she didn’t use the bathroom at all yesterday.

As piss came out of Bella’s vagina, it was less like piss to them and more like a water cannon. As the girls tried to swim away, the spot where the pee was landing was creating a rebounding wave that was bouncing off the walls that was bringing them closer to ground zero.

“HELP! GUYS PLEASE HELP!” Alice was the worst swimmer so she seemed to be the one doomed as she slowly drifted closer and closer.

Bella realized it was almost over and let out a grunt to push a little harder as a fart came out.

The stream suddenly got immensely stronger and down Alice went until it stopped not even a second after she reached ground zero. As Alice immediately tried to come back up for air, a sound that sounded like a loud garbled trumpet echoed off the walls disorienting the girls. Alice didn’t see a single drop of smelly piss that hit her and dragged her screaming body under the depths of the yellow water to never rise again.

Alexis and Alex screamed in fear and sorrow as they lost their friend before hearing a gurgle upwards. As they looked upward, Bella let out a wet fart with shit splattering out staining some parts of their bodies and the water.

The women screamed as their bodies were splattered with the foul liquid. Bella was known for having stinky farts and shits normally but the smell was oppressive and literally clung to them at their normal sizes. Their screams stopped as more wet shit began pouring out of Bella’s ass causing a tidal wave to come their way.

They tried to swim away but was too late as Alex was knocked to the back of the toilet bowl.

“HELP ALEX!! PLEASE!!”

Alex opened her eyes and saw Alexis stuck in a slightly more solid shit chunk and the liquid dripped on her upper body besides her left arm which wasn’t encased. Alex clutched the wall like Alexis was a monster as Alexis pled with Alex to come save her.

“ALEX PLEASE! IT’S GETTING CLOSER!!”

As Alex looked to the left, she could see a similar chunk of shit slowly shifting towards Alexis that would encase her completely.

She still opted to do nothing in fear of her own life.

“ALEX! HELP!! BELLA!? STOP PLEASE!! SOMEONE HEL-*SQUELCH*”

A disgusting sound resounded as the shit tomb fully encased Alexis’ struggling body, the added mass making the new structure slowly drown in the murky shit.

As Alex let tears roll down her eyes, she looked up at the asshole letting out copious amounts of shit while trying to find her breath. Bella’s shit air was incredibly oppressive and Alex felt herself beginning to run out of air. As her eyes were beginning to go dim, she let out one last cry.

“please bella hel- “*PSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH*

An almost silent fart blew away her last attempt at words and her body succumbed to Bella’s poop air and began to sink into the shitty water.

 

 

Bella sighed as she let out one last airy fart, crinkling her cute nose at the scent of it before glancing at her stretched out feet and wiggling toes.

‘The Alex’s were right. My farts really do smell.’ She farted once more.

‘Not that my feet are much better I guess but I still don’t think it’s as bad as the Jenn’s say it is.’

Bella yawned and before she knew it, she was sleep on toilet. Around thirty minutes later, she woke up and rushed out of the bathroom ready to get out of the gas chamber, forgetting to wipe or flush.

End Notes:

Told ya lol gonna be a part 2 with the momma

Chapter 2 by Iunno
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Part 2 with the momma baby let's go! It took a while because writing can be a slog lol This also gets nasty but not as nasty I guess

Tags: BBW, Odor, Farts, Feet, Vore, Nose

Being one to brush her teeth after she ate, Bella decided to eat some cereal in the kitchen. As she stood over the chair at the table, two of her friends were screaming trying to get her attention.

“BELLA!!” screamed Lisa. “HELP! WE’RE DOWN HERE!” As she screamed, Lin, the other friend, simply sobbed. Unlike Lisa, Lin was more of a realist. She knew they were simply much too small to ever get their giant friend’s attention.

Bella realized she should’ve got the cereal first of course, but she decided to sit down a little bit to see if she could remove the grogginess that plagued her that morning. As her plump ass descended, it was like time slowed down for the two girls. Lisa immediately tried to run while screaming. Lin looked up from her crying due to Lisa’s sudden movement.

One thing that stopped both girls from fully completing these actions, however was the smell. Bella’s ass was extremely ripe due to her not taking a shower yet. Lisa and Lin were directly under her crack so her descent wouldn’t have crushed them. Unfortunately, Lisa’s dash was stopped by her body trying to reject the odor that had invaded her lungs. She fell onto the wood of the chair and rolled onto her back coughing.

Right below Bella’s acrid left cheek.

The brunette screamed as she was pulverized under the reeking cheek, leaving Lin trapped alone between Bella’s quaking cheeks. Lin managed to quickly figure out the situation but immediately stopped thinking due to her becoming lightheaded. The air immediately became swampy and hot. She could barely breathe and her nostrils burned. As she fell to her knees, she thought about her life up until this point.

Then Bella’s ass shook once again as she farted, turning the dying girl’s girl body into a tiny black stain on the wooden chair seat.

 

 

Bella sat on her phone, her arms making a rough circle with her phone between her hand. Her pale pink nails tapping away on her phone not realizing she had entrapped two of her friends right in front of her.

Nina and Natalie were twin sisters who loved to bake. They were only acquaintances with Bella when she invited them to a party. She invited them when she went to buy something from the bakery they worked at. Now they were walking to her face cautiously.

At their height, Bella’s inhalation and exhalation felt extremely powerful. Despite this, they knew there was no chance of getting help unless they got her attention. So, the brave sisters pushed onwards. That was, until Bella yawned.

The sisters thought the winds were particularly strong before but it became insane. “NAT!!” yelled Nina as her screaming sister flew into Bella’s mouth. Natalie’s screams continued even after they were sealed behind Bella’s plump, dark lips. She begged as her body quickly dissolved and digested in the saliva on a tastebud before the bloody mix was promptly swallowed by Bella.

Nina cried for her sister before screaming in shock as Bella’s face lowered. Bella simply lowered her face on a whim but that spelled doom for the small baker as her nostrils were right above her. Nina screamed as she was quickly inhaled landing in snot. As she struggled to break free, her body started to burn. She quickly put it together from her Biology class when she was a Freshman. The snot’s protective proteins meant to neutralize germs was slowly attacking her skin. As the black-haired baker continued screaming, her body dissolved in the nostril becoming just another snotball for Bella to blow out one day.

Bella sniffed hard, raising her right nostril a little bit.

 

 

At the front door, Maddie and Maria were trying to figure out what to do. Maddie believed they should go outside while Maria believed they should try to get Bella’s help. Maria knew the adventurous Maddie simply wanted to have fun but the Latina was extremely terrified. Then they heard the sound of metal mechanisms shifting close by. Looking up and forward, they saw the door opening up and saw Bella’s mom coming in.

The woman had a good amount of weight on her. She was definitely fat after giving birth to two children and her progressing age. She was back on her trip with her son and husband, who decided to stay at her brother-in-law’s house for a while so she decided to take the car back home. She was wearing black yoga pants and a black tank top with some slides on her feet. Her hair was in a braided bun and her nails had a gold and black pattern. The gold started on the thumb and big toe and then the pattern started with the next nail being black. Like Maddie and Maria remembered, her eyes were this mystical gold. Bella’s eyes felt a little wilder? Crazy and deranged? It was like they were on fire every time you looked at them. If they were asked to describe it, that’s how they would have. Bertha, on the other hand, had eyes that felt just as wild but tamed to a certain extent. On anybody else, they would’ve felt cold and dangerous but Bertha was a very loving woman so the eyes felt very comforting. It was like being warmed by a fire you didn’t know you needed every time she looked at you.

At the time though, they didn’t feel comfort. After all, they weren’t in front of her eyes. They were in front of her smelly toes. Bertha had sex with her husband and forgoed a shower as she quickly got into the car that morning. As she closed the door, she looked at her phone and slightly stepped forward with her left foot.

Maddie screamed as the shoe descended upon her. Maria, the cautious girl she was, had started running the moment Bertha had come through the door. This created just enough distance that only Maddie’s body got pulverized by Bertha’s stinky slide. However, Maria was so small that the slightly displaced air from such a small gesture lifted her from the ground and put her between the giant woman’s dark-skinned toes in an upward sweeping motion.

Maria began to curse in Spanish as the smell started to burn her eyes and singe her nose hairs. The acrid toe sweat strung between the woman’s two middle toes in a way only one as small as Maria could see. Maria could feel her body giving out due to a lack of air but still felt the need to try and scream due to the burning pain her body was feeling. Then a drop of sweat hit her face. After that, her screams turned into gurgles as she slowly drowned and burned in the boiling sweat. Before fully dying, her body was pulverized by the subconscious rubbing of Bertha’s two sweaty, odorous, middle toes.

 

 

“Hey, sweetie!” Bertha said with enthusiasm as she walked into the kitchen seeing her beloved daughter on her phone. Bella looked up and smiled, returning the greeting. “Hey, ma! Where dad and my stupid brother at?”

Bertha leaned her butt against the counter, her black yoga pants slightly lowering themselves showing off her ass crack. “Oh, they at Uncle Mane house for a bit. I ain’t wanna wait that long so I came back with the car. I don’t wanna take nothing out though, so I’mma just wait for them to get back.” As Bertha leaned against the counter, she saw a can of whipped cream on the counter.

Throughout the discussion between mother and daughter, two other small women named Pepper and Pam decided to try and get on the white nozzle of the can. The top was off and they were hoping whenever one of the two behemoths tried to return it, they’d be seen. As they got on top, they noticed Bertha looking at them. Trying to get her attention by waving their arms, they were shocked when she reached her chubby hand towards them.

Bertha’s left hand, with sharp gold and black nails, grabbed the can and lifted it to her plump lips mid-conversation with her daughter. Not wanting any to spill, she enclosed her fat, glossy lips around it.

As Pam was trying her hardest to hold on, she screamed even louder when she saw the dark lips approach her from above. She looked forward to see Pepper and try to beg for help. As soon as she managed to squeak out a quick, “PLEASE- “, her life was extinguished. Pepper freaked out seeing this, loosening her grip on the sharp end of the nozzle. This caused her to fall on a bottom sharp end. They were horizontal stopping her fall into the giant woman’s mouth.

Of course, Bertha put the nozzle in her mouth to use it so when she pressed the button, Pepper screeched as she was pushed into the carnivorous throat and promptly swallowed.

On the outside, Bella just saw her mother put the comparatively thin nozzle between her thick lips and swallow a gigantic lump of whipped cream. Despite being fat (or big and beautiful as her mother would say), she had a sensitive stomach that reacted very easily to its new inhabitants. So, Bella was not shocked when her mother released a lip-shaking belch after strongly swallowing copious amounts of cream.

Eve and Emily, some of the last remaining few at this point were watching Pam and Pepper trek on top of the can. They were together but disagreed on future actions and split up. When Bertha showed up, she moved so quick despite being so big that Eve and Emily didn’t stand a chance.

They were sitting on the edge of the counter brainstorming. When Bertha walked up to them at extremely high speeds, they had only managed to stand up before she leaned against their general position. The small quake to the counter from her hefty ass managed to make them both fall into the sweaty chasm.

The sweat quickly assisted them down to the central area, the asshole. As they made it, they hugged each other wondering how were they going to get out of this.

Then they heard a rumble.

They didn’t hesitate to scream. They knew it wouldn’t have done any good but it was too late. Bertha farted. This had immediate effects. It burned and stunk and it was suffocating. As Bertha continued to let out gas, the woman was unaware she was cooking some of daughter’s friends alive. Her plush tummy was upset and she simply wanted to relieve it. She wasn’t ashamed to do it in front of her daughter either. It must’ve been something she swallowed.

Bella thought it was gross but she was so used to it she didn’t really mind. Especially because her mom just announced she was going to go to the living room for some alone time.

Before she left the room, her stomach gurgled loudly and she stopped due to extreme discomfort. Her eyebrows furrowed and she put her hands on her belly and grimaced. She let out a fart of extreme proportions and finished the poor girls off without realizing it. She sighed happily. Her booty felt and stomach felt nice now.

Bella watched her mom leave with a scrunched-up face. That was a bad one. A really bad one. She decided to go back to her room to freshen up and get out of the now stinky kitchen. Her mom really held nothing back with farts.

Speaking of farts, she let one last one out too as she felt it knocking on her back door. She sighed before realizing she never flushed the toilet!

She rushed back to her room to do so before her room could fill up with stench.

End Notes:

Yup! I plan on doing another chapter with a male giant but idk if I'll get to it...this is really the main meat of this story I wanted to get out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11127