Immortal by meritricious
Summary:

In a land of giantesses, a tiny man just trying to survive soon finds himself as the centerpiece of a centuries old conflict. Read on as he uncovers the secret of the giantesses' power and maybe, just maybe, lands a hit for the little guy; no matter how much humiliation it takes him to get there. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Fantasy, Humiliation, New World Order, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4077 Read: 5880 Published: November 08 2021 Updated: December 07 2021
Story Notes:

Inspired by Uru's game size matters, but with a few twists.

1. Chapter 1 - Upheaval by meritricious

2. Chapter 2 - A New Home? by meritricious

3. Chapter 3 - Curse or Blessing? by meritricious

Chapter 1 - Upheaval by meritricious

Will woke up with a start. The world around him seemed to be shaking, as if the ground itself was about to break apart. He took a deep breath and rolled over, trying to fall back asleep. You see, this was a commonplace occurrence in his life. Inside of a now defunct chain of ATMs on an unassuming street corner lived a village of humans. How can a village of people fit inside of an ATM you ask? Well, the ATMs are colossally large of course. This city they lived in, known as Light City, was the capital of the dominant species in this world; some called them titans, some called them demons, but whatever name you choose they were a race of spell casting giant women.

This particular district was usually pretty quiet early in the morning, though it was hard to keep track of time from the inside of a plastic box. Just outside, a pair of giantesses were walking and causing the reverberations that had woken Will up. He gave up on going back to sleep and instead got up, coming out of his tent. He looked around at the rest of the village, which was mostly asleep. The digital clock they'd managed to refurbish told him it was 5:30 AM, way too early for people to be awake. The reason for hiding in an ATM was that the giants hunted humans for anything from a snack to deranged pleasure. Unfortunately, human villages that tried to live out in nature would be discovered by giantess hunting parties and destroyed nigh instantly, so hiding like vermin became the only logical option. Will looked at himself in the mirror, a piece of broken glass that someone had salvaged from a giant shattered smartphone. He was wearing a casual pair of sweat pants and a plain white t-shirt. His blonde hair and blue eyes looked good enough for today's hunting party which usually went out scavenging for food scraps around 7 AM.

Everyone else had slept through the earthquake, their bodies were used to it. The giant footsteps receded into the distance, and Will went to get some water from the communal trough, silently so as to not wake anyone. Before he could, another pair of giant footsteps approached. He heard muffled conversation between the two women that became clearer as they approached.

"You know this is illegal right?" said a nervous voice.

"Relax, nobody's around, we'll be fine. Besides, we're just high school seniors I'm sure if we get caught we can just cry until they feel bad and let us go," responded a more confident woman.

"These ATMs have been abandoned for years, there's no way there's any money left in them."

"Then they can't arrest us for stealing! A win-win!"

Will's blood went cold as he heard this. He froze for a minute, and before he could try to warn anyone, the entire machine was flipped on its side, causing him to crash roughly into the wall. The residential quarters were in a different machine in the row, but he heard screaming over there as people were woken up so harshly. He looked up as the door on the back of the machine opened. Peering in were two faces; a preppy looking shy face with black hair and a girl with blue hair and a beanie that looked like a wannabe biker.

"Oh... my... god" said the blue haired giantess, her mouth open in shock. "Tinies!" Without hesitation, she reached in, plucking Will from the ground. He tried to back up, but it was no use as the hundreds of feet tall woman closed the gap in seconds. It was a bizarre sensation to be lifted hundreds of feet in the air in seconds. It felt like gravity was increasing enough to crush his bones, and then suddenly it stopped. He was on his back, cupped in the hands of the blue haired girl.

"No way! This is way better than money," exclaimed the girl that had seemed shy until now. The shy ones often had a way of losing their inhibitions when tinies were involved.

"Hmm... you're pretty cute. I think I'll hold onto you. Dormi!" the giantess said, the final word being a magical incantation that put Will to sleep instantly. He had no idea what would happen when he woke up. The blue haired giantess put him in her back pocket, before she bent down, eager to torment her new victims.

Chapter 2 - A New Home? by meritricious
Author's Notes:

Finals are over soon. Maybe I'll get some more frequent updates over the break :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will woke up from a dreamless sleep. He was on his back, and the first thing he noticed was how cold he was; he looked down and saw he was completely naked. He tried to get his bearings. He was in a colossal room, the size was absolutely dizzying. Not wasting any time, Will sat up and began surveying his new surroundings. He was laid carelessly on a nightstand, next to a lamp that stretched on for at least 30 feet up into the air, and a massive digital clock that informed him it was evening and he'd be knocked out for 12 hours. The decor had an edge to it, the black curtains that had been drawn closed were sewn as if they were widow's veils. There were posters for the kinds of bands where the logo was illegible and the members wore all black. Yeah, this was what you'd expect an 18 year old punk girl's room to look like.

Before it would even occur to him to plan an escape, the world shook as the giantess he saw at the biker bar opened the door to her room. Her eyes jumped right to him and lit up. "Oh hey you're awake!" she exclaimed, walking excitedly towards him. Will tried to back up, but to no avail as his back came up against the base of the lamp. The giantess picked him up and lightly tossed him onto the bed before sitting down on top of him with no warning. All the giantesses were well practiced with his maneuver so that the tiny human would end up just between the two cheeks so that the pressure would be overwhelming, but not crushingly fatal. Will struggled to process what was even going on, but one thing was for sure; the wind was getting pressed out of him, and he could feel himself fading from consciousness again.

The giantess bent forward to untie her shoes, and the change in weight distribution was enough that he was able to breathe just a little. "Your little village was great!" said the giantess casually like she was just complimenting a the waiter at a restaurant on the quality of the meal. "My friend usually acts pretty reserved, but you shoulda seen what she did to those tinies. She'd make them clean her feet, fight each other and then crush the winner anyway, and when we had to get going just ate the rest alive. She's pretty mean -- but I'm worse," continued the giantess, her tone went from joking to sinister almost seamlessly. Will began to feel rage welling up within him. He wanted to scream, he wanted to hurt his captor, but he was stuck under her ass, no doubt to humiliate him and show him how hopeless his situation was. Finally, he saw light again as she stood up.

She looked down at Will who was still flat on her bed. "I'm Chloe by the way," said the giantess calmly. "Do you know who this is?" Suddenly, the giantess spat right at Will. He scrambled to roll out of the way, but felt something strike right leg quite forcefully. He still ended up soaked, but seemed mostly unharmed despite being unconscious. He looked back at the glob of saliva, and saw that there was actually a live human being there, soaked from head to toe! She was faintly breathing. Will recognized her at once; it was Mary, a woman in her 20s that tended to the younger members of his settlement.

"Hey! I asked you a question, do you know her or not?" Chloe demanded, clearly getting impatient. Will nodded. He didn't need to worry about the small gesture being noticed. Unfortunately for all humans, the eyes and ears of the giant race was developed enough to see and hear the smallest sights and sounds that humans can perceive. In other words, they can see and hear humans as easily as other humans can. "Great!" Then that makes her a better hostage," Chloe said giddily. Suddenly, she brought her foot down onto Mary, the force of the impact knocking Will back. Mary's head was situated right under the giant foot's second toe, and her body under the ball of the foot. The big toe was raised up, to make her more easily visible. "You better go pull her out from there, or else I'll crush her!" threatened Chloe, her face barely able to fit the wide smile she wore.

Will was even more furious than before. He knew what was going on. As soon as he went in to help Mary, the big toe would slam down on him, possibly killing him and certainly injuring him. Nobody toyed with their prey more vindictively than a giantess. Unfortunately, it's a no-win situation since ignoring a giantess's wish is even assuredly fatal. Will sprinted in to try and rescue his friend. Her breathing had become even more shallow, but he could still see signs of life. Maybe one of them could make it through this, even if it wouldn't be him. He was 20 feet away, then 10 feet, then 5, then--

Suddenly, as if boulder had landed on him. Will's body was slammed into the bed. He was flat on his stomach, with the side of his face pressed hard between the covers and the rough skin of the big toe. Chloe must have been working outside today, because the odor was unbearable. A drop of sweat rolled towards Will's face, if you could call a giant sphere of water that size a drop. It collided with his face, and he began drowning in the foot sweat of this cruel giantess. The pressure increased, pressing the remaining air out of him as it exited in bubbles from his submerged head. Just before he blacked out again, the foot raised off of the tiny humans. Will fought to get himself fresh air, then without hesitation pushed himself up and made his way over to Mary.

He began shaking her. "Mary! C'mon, you have to wake up!" he said, frantically hoping he could save at least one person, illogical as his actions may be. He looked at her body for injuries. Her head and torso seemed fine, but it looked like one of her legs was broken. The woman's eyes opened slowly.

"Will? You're here? Did I dream the whole thing?" Mary said groggily. Suddenly, a bolt of pain from her leg caused her to wince, and made her realize the hellish past few hours had in fact been reality. She looked up and saw Chloe, who was smiling as her pointer finger and thumb approached Mary. In a matter of seconds, Mary was plucked from Will's grasp and raised high into the air. Wordlessly, Chloe grabbed one of Mary's legs in each hand, and started pulling. Mary screamed in pain "What are you doing?! Please, don't, I'll do whatever you want!" Chloe stopped.

"You'll do anything?"

"Yes, anything, please just don't kill me!"

"Well, this would've been over quick, but if you'd rather your suffering be extended that can be arranged." Chloe undid the button on her skinny jeans, and pulled both her pants and panties down. She faced away from the bed and bent over, spreading her ass directly in Will's line of vision. Will looked on in horror as Chloe began rubbing Mary's head around the outside of the sphincter, causing the tiny woman to gag and the orifice to twitch. Suddenly without warning, she flipped the tiny woman and slowly began inserting her feet first up to the waist. Mary screamed in terror. She was inserted up to the shoulders, and managed to look back at Will, freeing a hand from the sphincters grasp and reaching towards him. Chloe removed her hands.

"Please, help! Please I don't want to -- mmph" the woman's screaming was cut short by the action of Chloe's ass sucking her right up. Will saw his friend disappear as a wave of pleasure wracked the giantess. Chloe, ass still spread, sat on Will so that her asshole was right over his body. He could feel the vibrations of his friend screaming from inside as the giantess pleasured herself, tracing rapid circles over her clitoris until she orgasmed. Suddenly, the huge mass above him began to shake, overwhelmed with pleasure, and then suddenly it relaxed and went still. Chloe stood up, looking back at Will and pulling up her pants.

Will was certain he'd die at this woman's hands, so he didn't bother holding back. "You monster! You get off to killing people? What's wrong with you, you sick fuck?!" he screamed in a rage. The giantess got on her knees, putting Will at eye level with her since he was still on top of the bed while she kneeled on the floor.

A sly smile made its way onto her face. "You're quite the hero aren't you? Rushing in to save your friend earlier, talking back to someone who could snap every bone in your body with a flick. It would make me feel so ecstatic to slowly break your spirit before killing you," she said in an almost sultry tone, her hand disappearing into her waistband to pleasure herself again. "I'm soaking at just the thought. But luckily for you, I owe someone a favor and I think you'd be just perfect for it. Now, go to sleep while I finish having fun with a couple of the other toys I found today. Dormi!" Chloe said, not waiting for a response. Before Will could really process what this meant, he was knocked out again by her magic, with no way of knowing what the other side of this unnatural sleep would hold in store.

End Notes:
I thought chapter 1 was pretty weak. I have a real plot in mind for once instead of just a series of sexcapades, but I figured after that lazy intro you deserved something a little higher effort. Lemme know what you thought of this chapter, I definitely took my writing in a new direction with this one, curious how other think it turned out.
Chapter 3 - Curse or Blessing? by meritricious
Author's Notes:

This should be the last of the exposition for a while. The end notes will have a tl;dr and if you want to get to the good stuff and skip the backstory, this is the one chapter where you could probably get away with that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will awoke again. He was starting to get sick of waking from these magically induced instances of sleeping, but there was no time to gripe as he tried to figure out where he was. The first thing he noticed is that he was laid flat on his back on a table, and his ankles and wrists were shackled. The room was made of stone, and it was dingy and dark. He was dead center in the room, and all manner of magical instruments and objects lined the walls, as well as what appeared to be hundreds of ancient tomes. He looked to his right and saw Chloe and another woman who was draped in a black robe, facing the wall. Something was off. It took Will a few moments to realize, but eventually it clicked -- Chloe was the size of a human! She was standing impatiently, and appeared to be in the middle of an argument with the mysterious figure.

"You said I just had to bring him!" Chloe said, clearly annoyed.

"I said you needed to help me find a subject. I need your help still to determine if he'll work," replied the mysterious figure in an emotionless tone. "Besides, you really can't afford to upset me, can you? You were born with a weak affinity to magic and had to come to me for assistance. I could undo that gift."

Chloe sulked and leaned against the wall. "Fine. Just try to be quick. Oh hey, he's awake," she said nonchalantly, walking up to Will.

"What the hell is going on? How can you be that size?" Will asked, confused.

"If you must know, I used a spell called minimi that allows us to shrink down to human size. This woman helped me out with a... personal issue and as part of the agreement I owed her a favor. Well, she called it in. 'Bring me a hero,' she told me. What a strange request, but I guess you fit the bill." Chloe explained casually as if the last thing she had done to Will wasn't torture him and kill one of his friends. The mysterious woman finished what she was working on and turned around, carrying a vial filled with a strange liquid. Will finally got a look at her. That plain black robe was hardly revealing, but still revealed her luscious figure. She had shoulder length black hair and despite making little attempt to look attractive she had an effortless kind of beauty and grace. She appeared to be in her mid 20s. The woman held the vial to Will's lips.

"Drink," she commanded plainly.

"What's in it?" he replied cautiously.

"You have many questions. The concoction takes time to work. Drink and while you metabolize it, I will answer everything." Before Will could protest anymore, she snapped her fingers, and his mouth locked itself open. She poured the liquid into his mouth and his mouth closed and swallowed it, still not by his control. Will was taken aback; the giantesses were capable of magic, but it always required a verbal incantation. This woman had just manipulated his body without just a snap of her fingers. She snapped again, and he unfroze. "I am Diana, a human sorceress. What you just witnessed is true sorcery, and not the crude imitation that the demons use."

"Demons? What do you mean?" Will asked. He was very worried about that liquid, but this woman was clearly in a league of her own and he really didn't want to risk upsetting her.

"I guess most people call them giantesses now. Well, the name is certainly descriptive," said Diana, looking at Chloe. "But, they are no sorcerers. They feed off the despair of mortals and use that to fuel their magic. It's why they all have such a strong instinct to torture and kill humans. Think about how much food it would take to support their size. Without the energy they siphon from the negative emotions generated from humans, they'd wither away all too fast," she continued calmly. "They convert that raw energy into the magical phenomena that you're familiar with, but it's not true sorcery that manipulates matter and time, just the transfer of emotional energy into physical energy."  Chloe remained silent.

"But where did they come from?" Will asked.

"Ah... that would be the fault of the sorcerers. A female sorceress had summoned a demon, specifically a succubus, to seduce and kill a male sorcerer that was her rival. Suffice it to say, it worked. Unfortunately, the succubus got too powerful from feeding on his despair, and used the magic to grow to the size of a building. From there, she wreaked absolute havoc on the nearby people in the same town, getting larger and larger before reaching the size of the giantesses you're used to. After seeing how strong the demons were, sorcerers everywhere started summoning them and trying to learn how to siphon power from emotions. As I'm sure you can guess, the succubi got the better of their masters and summoned the rest of their kind into the mortal plane. That happened in the year 2014. Since then, over 500 years have passed. I was the only human strong enough to beat a giant succubus; the bigger they are, the stronger their spells become."

"You can beat a giantess -- I mean, a succubus?" Will asked incredulously. "And you've been alive over 500 years? Why don't you stop them?"

"I've been around over 1500 years, actually. And why would I stop them? I still haven't learned how to maximize their ability to draw power from emotions to bolster my existing sorcery. Once I do that, I'll get rid of them." Will couldn't believe what he was hearing; this woman could beat the succubi, but just to have a little extra power she would let humanity keep suffering for centuries? Before he could get mad and question her, she continued. "It appears the concoction has worked," continued Diana, snapping her fingers. Suddenly, Will was only a few inches tall. "Chloe, kill him."

A sadistic grin broke out on Chloe's face. "With pleasure," she said in that same sultry tone as before. With no warning, Chloe's huge hand came down on top of him with enough force to squish him flat. She lifted her hand, and saw that Will was unharmed. Confused, but not displeased, she lifted him to her mouth and bit into his torso. Again she was surprised that she couldn't tear through him. She increased the pressure more and more. Will screamed in agony as the car sized incisors pressed into his flesh, but didn't seem to break the skin. Suddenly, she spat him back out on the table. "Oh, I get it. That concoction made you immortal, which means I get to toy with you forever," Chloe said. She began to undo her jeans, before Diana snapped her fingers and Will was normal size again with his body back in shackles.Disappointed, Chloe buttoned her pants back up.

"Looks like the experiment is a success. That potion has made you undying; you cannot die from any means except for being stabbed with a mercury infused blade. You see, the biggest limiting factor with the way succubus magic works is that the strongest despair is only produced by killing the victim, making it a fleeting resource. I was able to mimic their technique within a mere year of study, but I've spent all the time since then working on immortality. I've been immortal since long before the succubi invaded, but to make someone truly invincible is a far more daunting task. Well, I have my proof of concept. Now I have to figure out how to mass produce that serum and apply it to thousands of humans. Speaking of which," she said snapping her fingers again, causing Will and Chloe to switch positions with each other. Before Chloe even processed what was going on, Diana plunged a dagger into her arm, causing Chloe to let out a bloodcurdling scream. "That dagger in her arm is mercury infused. Mercury can stop all types of magic. Kill her or leave her here, I don't really care; I took away her magic and she won't be able to grow back to her original size unless a succubus helps her," said Diana. She'd been emotionless until now, but a cruel smirk finally appeared on her face. Will had a thousand more questions to ask her, but Diana snapped her fingers, teleporting both herself and all her belongings except the table to some unknown location.

Will, finally free, was confused. Suddenly, another scream from Chloe brought him back to reality, and he quickly pulled the dagger from her arm. "Kill me," she said, still short of breath. "If I'm found like this, they'll just think I'm a human." Will hesitated. He hated this woman with all his heart; he saw her kill an innocent woman right in front of him, but he couldn't bring himself to kill her in such a defenseless state. He noticed a key attached to the side of the table, and took it and undid her shackles. Her magic was greatly weakened by whatever Diana did to her, but not entirely gone. The wound in her arm seemed to start healing itself, though not instantly. She sat up.

"After everything I did to you... why?" was all Chloe could ask.

"Because it's the right thing to do," Will replied.

"Well, I at least know my way around. This place is built inside a hollowed out brick on the corner of an elementary school," Chloe said. She opened the door and made her way through a short hallway, with Will following close behind. They exited the tunnel emerging into daylight. Chloe had been telling the truth, Will turned back to see a colossal school building. He bumped into Chloe, who had stopped walking.

"Hey, what giv --" he began, turning to face her. And that's when he saw what had her frozen in her tracks; in front of them was a giantess who appeared to be an elementary school student sitting in the grass playing with some rocks, looking straight at the two of them.

"Yay! Tinies!" said the girl in an excited tone. Before either could move, she reached out for them and effortlessly caught them both in one hand.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11124