Smalloween by Notkent
Summary:

A fun short piece (in about 9 parts) to celebrate this mysterious holiday of Halloween. 


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Butt, Adventure, BBW, Crush, Feet, Maternal, Odor, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 13441 Read: 19302 Published: October 31 2021 Updated: December 21 2021

1. Part 1 by Notkent

2. Part 2 by Notkent

3. Part 3 by Notkent

4. Part 4 by Notkent

5. Part 5 by Notkent

6. Part 6 by Notkent

Part 1 by Notkent

'Garrett, honey you're going to be late for your little party,' called a sweet motherly voice from downstairs and the teenage boy cringed. He hadn't always hated his mom's voice, but at his 15th birthday, one of the jocks in his year had made a comment that had ruined it for him.


'Dude, how did Garrett come out of a hottie like his mom?'


'Man, she called out my name last week and I swear I got the fastest boner.' 


'Bet her mouth's like honey from having that sweet voice in it.'


'I'd get all up in that mouth …'


And so Garrett Payne wished that his mother sounded like a chain-smoking trucker. Unfortunately, her voice was anything but, and nor was the rest of her. 


The 16-year-old put the finishing touch on his costume and shot out of his room. He had opted for a faux-lazy zombie outfit, complete with carefully torn t-shirt and ripped jeans with black paint on the torn bits. He had spent an embarrassingly long time putting on his "careless" make-up and was now presentable in his costume of a carelessly cool zombie. He smirked as he thought about how his pasty white skin had finally come in handy, as a solid base to apply color. 


The 5'4" adolescent turned the corner around the bannister and dove onto the steps. Rushing down the stairs, he felt his phone buzz and reached into his back pocket for it, causing him to miss a step. His hands shot forward to cushion his fall, but they were caught behind him. He spun in the air as he flew down towards the landing. Garrett gasped, too in shock to cry out. 


In a flash, a firm arm landed across his shoulders, and then another on his waist, grabbing the waistband of his jeans. His fall ceased instantly as he was suspended above the ground.


'Careful, honey, you don't want to bruise your face before you go out,' sang the voice of Ellen Payne. The 35-year-old gently put her son down, his cheeks bright red in his embarrassment. On his feet, he had to look up to meet his 6'2" goddess of a mother. Unlike his own ghostly skin, Ellen's figure was a glistening bronze, a seemingly permanent, perfect tan from a lackluster summer. Even her hair was a different color, a deep, rich ebony, while his was a common, faint brown that was only just darker than a dirty blonde. 


At least their eyes were similar, with Garrett having inherited his mother's dark blue eyes. But even here, Ellen seems to have a mysterious, almost purple hue to her corneas, whole Garrett displayed no such refinement. His boring blues came up to the level of his mom's shoulders, but they widened when they noticed that those shoulders were bare. 


'You're welcome, kiddo,' Ellen shook her head, placing her hands on her hips and she sized up her son's costume, 'Pretty cool zombie outfit.'


'Mom, what are you wearing?' was all Garrett could muster as he found himself ogling his own mother. 


The tanned beauty was not a big lady, but she was easily fitter than any of the other moms at his school, and even the younger ones. With an impressive E-cup bosom atop an hourglass figure, Ellen was a knockout on a bad day. The only problem was what she was wearing. 


With her feet apart in a pair of knee high red boots, the gorgeous woman's bare, muscular thighs were on full show. A ridiculous pair of dark blue underwear covered her firm, curvy ass. A scattering of white stars accentuated the convexity as the points bent to conform to the shape of her buns, tastefully covering the whole of her bum, but not leaving anything to the imagination as to what was underneath. A gold belt with a double "W" as the buckle sat uselessly on her wide hips, covering the top of the panties and a few centimeters of her abdomen.


A thin red fabric covered Ellen's tummy, hugging her toned abs up to a very flashy bra. Three golden, metallic bands were bent into curves to cover her breasts, held up by the tension between them and the huge mounds of flesh that pushed against them. Above this, Ellen was naked, the top of her impressive cleavage on full show, her tanned skin smooth up to her slightly visible collarbones. Smooth but strong traps poked up over her shoulders and her bare upper arms were divided into bumps as her muscles showed in the minimalist outfit. A pair of long, silver bracelets covered her forearms, completing her own costume.


'Mom …' Garrett continued to stare at her breasts. Even as he blushed, he couldn't take his eyes off of the glorious display. 


'The girl's and I are going as the Justice League,' she smiled, a warm, stunning smile. 


'What … why are you in your underwear?' Garrett gawked. 


'It's not underwear,' she argued, turning to the side to glance down at her ass, practically popping off of her body behind her, 'It's a retro wonder woman look. Like from the cartoons?'


'You can't go outside looking like that!' Garrett stomped his foot. Ella frowned, but even then, her full, red lips pouted and she looked every bit a pin up girl. The only problem for the 16-year-old boy was that she was his mother. 


'Oh don't be silly honey, we're just having some fun,' Ellen reassured. 


'Mom, all the kids are gonna make fun of me?' he whined. 


'And why would my costume be a problem?' she replied.


'Because … because you're h… because they think you're hot or …' Garrett mumbled, not able to look her in the eyes as she stood before looking like something out of a wet dream he had had, 'Just … never mind.'


'Good,' Ellen replied, 'Because I'll remind you that I can wear what I want to. Now get going or you'll be late, honey.' 


He knew that there would be hell to pay on Monday, but for now, it was Friday night and Halloween, so he would enjoy himself as best as he could. He glanced into the kitchen as he made for the door, seeing his little sister in a Hawk girl costume, complete with a little mace and fake wings. Kelly waved at him but he didn't pay her any kind as he stepped outside and slammed the door behind.


He tried to shake the image of his mom dressed as a sexy amazon from his mind as he turned left and paced down the street towards the old manor on the edge of town. He checked his watch, and was reassured that it had gone past 1700. He didn't want to be on time or early for a haunted house party. He needed to be fashionably late. 


As he turned another corner and started up the long hill to the manor, he caught sight of a group of other highschool students up ahead. They were almost to the top of the steep hill, and Garrett's eyes widened as he caught a distant glimpse up one of the girls' skirts. Unfortunately, before he could really etch it into his mind for use later, the group disappeared through the gates to the manor. 


Gillville had very few Halloween traditions, being a small town in rural Massachusetts, but the haunted house party in the Old Manor on the hill was one of them. Every year, seniors set up an amazing scary scene which led to a party deep in the house. Garrett had been working on his scare-tolerance since starting highschool, and he was finally ready to pass it, to finally reach the party. 


He tried to ignore the memory of his attempt in freshman year as he arrived at the same gates, a little out of breath. The rusted bars were shut, but enough had been bent in the middle to form a hole, large enough to crawl through. Garrett loved the attention to detail of the party designers and he excitedly crossed the overgrown front yard to the porch. 


He climbed the steps to the door and raised the heavy, brass knocker. Upon releasing it, he felt the ground shake, and as soon as the metal hit the door, his stomach leapt up and he started to fall. Vanishing into the darkness in the trap door beneath the porch. 


***


'Jason! Jason, wake up!' Chelsea urged, shaking the unconscious boy's shoulders. He groaned, pushing her arms away as he rubbed his head. 


'What the fuck happened?' he asked, blinking as he came to. He was still in his costume, a policeman with easily detachable sleeves. The muscular arms of the football player were evident beneath the flimsy costume fabric and his broad chest tugged at the buttons on the front as he sat up. 


He had no idea where they were. The last thing he remembered was being at the Old Manor, but then everything went black, and now it looked like they were one a tarmac? Next to a forest of some kind? 


The rough, grey surface beneath him was way too uneven to be an airport, but he couldn't think of any other place where such a vast, empty concrete space could be. A few hundred yards to his left was a cliff, or something, where the concrete suddenly dropped off. On the other side, equally far away, was a dense jungle of weird, all-green trees. 


They weren't alone either. Jason looked past Chelsea to see some other students that he knew. Chris was the nearest, but even he was about a half mile away. He too looked confused, and he was on his own in the long, vast concrete desert. The other boy looked towards Jason and raised his hands on a wave. But Jason didn't wave back. 


Thoom. Thoom. Thoom.


A rhythmic shaking started to travel across the ground, like bombs going off in the distance. The minute vibrations were easy enough to feel, but Jason was far more concerned by what was causing them. Far behind Chris, Jason caught sight of an absolutely colossal figure, and it was coming towards him. 


His eyes must surely have been deceiving him, he thought as he made out the shape of a human, only a few hundred miles tall. The giant, or more correctly, giantess wasn't just a regular human either, and her costume accentuated just how large she was. 


Two legs the size of rockets carried her bloated, flabby torso high above the ground, each one as thick as a building at the base and growing rapidly wider as they went up. There was at least a hundred yards between the yellow, calf-high boots that pounded the concrete, but as her legs rose out of her shoes, her thighs inflated like ballons, rubbing against each other like a pair of super sized steam rollers. 


Chelsea followed Jason's gaze and started to shiver violently, not least because her slutty kitty costume left her cold. The gigantic woman looked as red as a tomato, but she quickly realized that the woman was wearing a skin-tight suit of the same color. Her impossibly wide hips were like looking into a red sky, the fabric bunched up into the deep creases where her fatty thighs met her crotch. 


A thin yellow belt was printed onto the fabric, but Chelsea could see that it was pulled nearly to the point of tearing as the giantess's impressive girth was squeezed into it. As she walked, the force of her steps shot up her legs, her thighs wobbling. But that was nothing compared to her body. A huge belly pressed forward into the red suit, forming a bilge the size of a small planet in front of her. Atop her belly sat an equally huge set of tits. The glutinous, sagging mounds pushed out the suit and stretched it to its limit. 


A deformed logo of a bolt of lightning over a ring was plastered on her chest, but it was partially obscured by a child that she held on her arms. The costume was bunched up around her neck, as she had opted to keep the mask off, as her body started to heat up in the unbreathable fabric. Chelsea made out a puffy face with a horrible tangle of blonde hair around it, but she was less interested in the woman's looks than she was in her size. 


BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.


She continued to approach, and Jason got to his feet. He could vaguely make out that the woman was supposed to be dressed as a version of the Flash, and her kid was in a pretty accurate Green Lantern costume. The two of them seemed to get bigger and bigger as they neared, covering a staggering distance on a dozen strides. As the volume of the foot falls grew, so too did the intensity of the shaking. Jason was a out to shout to Chris, but the other boy turned towards the sound of the looming giantess. 


THOOM! Crunch. 


Chelsea screamed. Jason froze, his own cry trapped in his throat. 


The gargantuan woman's left boot fell on Chris like a meteor striking the earth. The vast shoe was at least twenty times his size, and as it dove onto him, the boy raised his arms to defend himself. As the other two watched, the huge boot came crashing down to the ground and Chris vanished underneath it with a sickening, wet crunch. The deafening boom of the giantess's step rocked the adolescents' world as they watched her immense weight load onto the foot, pressing into the earth as her body sailed over it. The next step that she took was like an earthquake, and she was getting scarily close to them, but Jason and Chelsea continued to stare at her left foot, which rose into the air. But there was no longer a boy beneath it. 


Jason was the first to snap out of the trance. He grabbed Chelsea's arm and tanked her with him as he started to run away from the incoming behemoth. 


'We have to get the fuck out of here!' he yelled. 


'What … but … Chris … he just …' Chelsea stammered, her skinny figure quaking and tears streaming down her eyes as she was led along the concrete by the boy. 


'He's fucking dead Chelsea, now run!' Jason ordered. He dared a glance backwards, as another step shook the earth. He wanted to see how away the monster was, but the answer was far from comforting.


The tower of the woman's thick, red leg was racing overhead. The sole of her left boot was high above them, and he could see every spec of dirt stuck in the rubber treads of the costume footwear. Amidst the trampled blades of grass and mud, he caught sight of a tiny, horrific splatter. Chris's body was reduced to a red stain under. The giantess's foot, obliterated limbs and eviscerated organs dangling from the sole. In that instant, he realized that the woman wasn't a giantess. She was a regular human, and it was they who were tiny. But it didn't matter. 


As the tiny senior tried to drag the blubbering blonde behind him, the gigantic mother walked over them, her boot slamming down on top of them and squishing their pathetic little bodies. She didn't even notice the miniscule pops as she carried her daughter down the street in her ridiculous costume, the puny bones ground to nothing under her weight. After a few more steps, even the gore that was a mix of liquefied organs and blood was starting to disappear and friction and evaporation erased any sign of her three unfortunate victims' existences. 

Part 2 by Notkent

Ding ding. 


Ellen answered the door a moment later and met her guest with a broad smile, 'Hey, Beautiful.'


'Oh, my God, this is so unfair! You look like a freaking model,' Rachel huffed jokingly as she set down her daughter, 'We need to change costumes next year … well, if I could fit yours.'


'Oh hush,' Ellen giggled, 'You make a pretty heroic Flash, isn't that right Casey?' 


The little girl was only 7 years old, and her already skinny frame looked comically smaller next to her huge mother. She was dressed in a tight, black and green Lantern costume, her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore a mask that covered her eyes, but she still looked every bit as adorable as she usually did. 


'Casey … I'm sorry, Miss Green Lantern,  I think there's a Hawk Girl in the kitchen with some cookies she'd like to share,' Ellen smiled and the little girl took one look at her mother before running past the brunette's legs. 


'Seriously, those starry underpants  look so good on you,' Rachel cooed. 


Ellen nodded her thanks with a beaming smile, turning to the side and posing for her friend in the doorway. She accidentally locked eyes with a man that was walking by on the street and he blushed as he averted his eyes from her seductive figure. 


'Meanwhile, look how big this onesie makes my ass look,' Rachel moaned, turning  around and backing her huge booty in through the door (which it only just fit through). Ellen laughed, playfully slapping the big round right buttcheek as she shut the door. 


'Where are the other three heros in our band?' Rachel asked. 


'Melissa is running a little late, but she'll be here. Apparently there was a little trouble with capes caught in car doors,' Ellen shrugged and the two women laughed their way to the living room. 


'Are we going to be late for the trick or treating?' Rachel asked.


Gillville wasn't a very large town, and the neighborhood association had done it's best to accommodate a fun trick or treating event for children and parents. The residential streets had been closed off to motor traffic since midday and new benches lined the streets. Brand new street lights illuminated the whole neighborhood in a cool glow that was easy on the eyes but enough to see through the darkness. They had even drawn up a route that suggested how to best ensure you got to each house. 


Ellen, Rachel and Melissa had been friends for a few years now, having met at the only local Mommy and Me class. As a result, their children had all but grown up together, except for Garrett, who Ellen had had long before she was ready for it. 


***


'... you please calm down, ma'am?' 


Sheriff Andi frowned as she caught the last part of a conversation at the front of the station. The policewoman was in her mid-30s, but had already spent enough Halloween nights at work to know what a crazy person sounded like. The 5'7", 300-lbs redhead reluctantly stood from her desk, her office chair springing up as her weight came off of it. She didn't want to, but she knew she had to sort the situation out. She gracefully slid past the furniture in the cramped office, her bodacious features narrowly missing most of them as she exited into the bullpen. 


Gillville Police Station was not an extravagant building, set in a converted cinder block in the middle of the town. The single-story structure stuck out like a sore thumb amidst the slightly more gentle features of those around. The layout inside was simple enough, with a waiting area and front reception taking up the entire width of the entrance. Immediately behind this was the bullpen, where four desks stood in formation, facing the entrance. As would be expected of a small town like Gillville, only two of the desks were used. 


Behind this, taking up half the back wall of the station was Sheriff Andi's office, and beside it was the holding cell. The latter remained empty most of the time, but Halloween was always a threat to it's tranquility. It was precisely what Andi was trying to avoid. 


'Your're not listening to me!' exclaimed a distressed looking woman in her forties, 'Let me talk to a cop!'


'What seems to be the problem ma'am?' Sheriff Andi asked, strolling up behind the receptionist. A glass screen between them and the woman. She soon wished that she hadn't asked, as the woman threw herself into some babble about her daughter being "missing" after going out on Halloween in a costume. 


'Do you think she might be at a party?' Andi asked.


'Elsa wouldn't do that!' the woman scoffed. 


'Well ma'am, we can't be out looking for missing people unless it's been 24hours,' the receptionist said.


'She is a child! What do you think could happen in 24 hours?' the woman replied, hysterically.


'Alright, alright,'. Sheriff Andi raised her hand, 'You go home and wait to see if your daughter comes back. I'll have a look around town,' 


Seemingly satisfied, the woman left and Sheriff Andi walked out around the reception desk. Dressed in tan pants and a matching shirt that was tucked into a clunky belt, the redhead waddled out of the station. The receptionist glimpsed a peek of the impossible girth of the sheriff's ass as it shaped the pants into two mounds the sizes of basketballs. He shuddered at the thought of how much weight she must have been carrying on the rest of her. 


***


'Let's go heroes,' Ellen giggled as she ushered the little costumed creatures out of the front door and towards the sidewalk. The two little girls skipped out with candy bags in tow. Bonnie's fake wings bounced on her back, her tiny helmet slipping down her face every few steps, but Ellen beamed at how cute a Hawk Girl her daughter made. 


'It's about time! Where have you been?' Rachel called, her gloved hands on the hips of her Flash costume. Another mother hurried down the sidewalk towards them with two children trotting beside her. Dirty blonde hair was spilling out in a pony tail from behind a cheap, plastic cowl. The Bat Woman logo was clearly visible on her fairly flat chest, extruded only slightly by her breasts. A short cape billowed behind her, matching those of her children. The long-sleeved body suit covered her torso down to her waist, hugging her crotch. A printed belt divided the small bottom half from the top. Pale tights covered her thighs down to where very tall, yellow boots came up to her knees. 


'Sorry, sorry, we just had a little trouble with capes getting caught in car doors, but we're here now,' Melissa explained, releasing her children, who ran to the other two in their Martian Manhunter and Super Girl outfits. 


'Well, at least you guys are here now,' Ellen smiled, 'Shall we set off?' 


With a unanimous nod, the trio departed the Payne house, onto the quickly growing crowd on the street. They followed the traffic towards the north side of town, where the proposed trick-or-treating route ran along the chosen neighborhood. As the four children scampered in front, their mothers followed at a sufficient distance to be able to chat whilst supervising. 


'Where did you get that costume Mel?' Rachel asked, 'And where's the rest of it?'


'Do you think it's too much? It was the only one I could find on short notice,' Melissa blushed, trying to cover her thighs with her hands. 


'I think it looks great, Mel,' Ellen cut in, 'You look hot!' 


This only made the dirty blonde 40-year-old even redder, and her friends both giggled. 


'Yeah, but the two of you make me look even more like a tomato!' Rachel complained, sweating unnaturally in her tight costume. 


***


'Someone's coming, someone's coming!' Elsa cried, rising to her feet on the uneven ground. Her bare feet sank into the tiny pores in the surface but she fought to keep her balance. The situation was already too much for her to digest, but her survival instincts had taken over, and she was ready to do anything to make it. She had accepted that she was somehow only a few milimeters tall, and recognized that she was in a massive car of some kind. 


'Hey! Down here!' Elsa yelled at the inside of the enormous door. She couldn't see out of the window so high above her, but she definitely heard the click of the lock opening. The sound had given her hope, but the other shrunken adolescent on the driver's seat had taken a different approach. 


Aiden was already running towards the other side of the expanse. The seat was curved to keep the occupant in it, and Aiden had to convince himself that he could clamber up the raised side of the cushion in time. He didn't look back as he felt the gentle vibrations of an approaching titan. 


The door swung open and Elsa was almost knocked off of her feet by the gush of air. She steadied herself and looked up at the humongous woman standing before her. Her mouth was open to call for help, but no words came out as she recognized the town sheriff. Unfortunately for Elsa, instead of looking down at the chubby middle-aged woman, she found herself gazing up at the tremendous scale of her gargantuan body. 


The seat came up to the enormous woman's knees, and from there, her thighs formed an almost solid, tan wall a mile high. She spanned the width of the entrance to the car and then some, her wide hips blocking out any light entering the vehicle from the street lights. 


'Sheriff Andi!' Elsa called, but the gigantic woman didn't hear her. Instead, on the insistence of some concerned mother, the obese redhead turned side on to get into the car, oblivious to the existence of the two tiny teens on the driver's seat. Elsa's jaw dropped. If she had thought the woman had been wide before, seeing just how far her rotund rear extended was even more of a shock. The bodacious redhead's booty was almost as large as the car window, a huge boulder mounted atop her thick, beefy thighs. Sure the woman's torso too was disgustingly large, her muffin top spilling over a belt already on the last loop, but the sheer collection of mass that was her ass sent chills through the minuscule girl. 


Run.


Elsa's brain screamed for her to move, and she found her body racing towards the front edge of the seat. She watched the Sheriff reach into the car and grab a hold of the support grip above the door. As Andi pulled against it to support her, the patrol car sagged under her weight. 


Elsa was thrown onto her side as the ground tilted, and she just managed to stay on her hands and knees, able to look up as the massive body of the police woman swung into the car like a monster entering it's cave. The tiny girl hadn't been the only one to lose their footing with the tilting of the car. Aiden had fallen backwards, just on the cusp of reaching the side of the seat. He opened his eyes and stared up at the gigantic left buttcheek of the town sheriff as it swung over him. 


'WAAAAIT!' Aiden uttered a desperate, primal scream, but his pathetic voice was only heard by Elsa, who's head snapped in his direction as the sky fell on both of their heads. Sheriff Andi's colossal butt crashed into the seat, her tan, uniform pants slapping against the leather. Aiden was struck by her bulbous cheek and his body instantly sank into the soft material. A millisecond later, the obese woman's weight overwhelmed him, and his powerless form erupted into a tiny blotch of gore on the sea of her booty. Andi didn't even notice the tiny squish as she settled into the seat, her ass decimating the helpless teenager with ease. As the leather creaked, taking the force of her weight, Aiden's existence was wiped out by the law-woman's rump. 


Elsa didn't remember when she had last curled herself into a ball. She had definitely done it as a child to stop herself from being tickled, or maybe as a baby when she had been scared, but not like this. As she slowly opened her eyes, she trembled in the fetal position as she wondered if she was dead, if she too had been unceremoniously crushed like Aiden had been. 


She couldn't see the surface of the seat anymore, so she thought that she may have fallen, but she expected the footwell of the car to be more spacious that the cramped space in which she found herself. The floor was still the same leather, dark and cold against her arms, but the walls had been replaced by pale fabric, bulging out as they rose a hundred feet into the sky. In front of her, the walls came together to a single point, and the fabric seemed to be stretched most tightly here. The focal point was some way above her, and the material angled away from her below, coming to the ground at the end of a crawl space. Elsa couldn't see above the point where the fabric met, as it formed a roof over her, but behind her, she could see a void. Far in the distance, she saw the bottom of the steering wheel. 


She was still on the seat ... and far more terrifying, so was Sheriff Andi.


Elsa deduced with dizzying fear that she was situated on the front edge of the seat, miraculously in the tiny gap between the fat redhead's thunderous thighs. It was beyond lucky that she hadn't been crushed, only a few millimeters between her and a brutal death under the cop's heavy hips. That meant that the towering display in front of her must have been the Sheriff's gigantic crotch. Even at the thought of it, Elsa could feel the slight heat radiating from within the stifling pants, oozing from the woman's colossal sex. 


Elsa started to get light headed, and she found that she was breathing fast. She tried to calm herself down, but jumped as the mile-high thigh on her left contracted and shook the seat as it moved. Suddenly the whole world started to shake and a deafening roar filled her ears. The car had started. Elsa stayed lowz trying not to fall off the seat, or roll under the behemoth booty as the gigantic police officer steered the car out of the station, ironically in search of the very girl that was cowering before her pussy. 

Part 3 by Notkent

Garrett didn't remember a thing. One moment he had been standing at the porch of the Old Manor, and then nothing. He had a vague recollection of falling, but after that, the darkness of wherever he had fallen had merged with his own unconsciousness. His eyes fluttered open and he immediately squinted as a dazzling light blinded him. He remembered that it was night time and so forced himself to adjust to the light and realized that it was coming from a projector of some kind, casting an eerie white glow over him. 


On that note, he looked down and almost peed his pants. He wasn't standing on anything. Rather, his body seemed to be suspended in the air. To be precise, miles in the air, the ground so far below him that he felt like eyes were playing tricks on him. Never in his life had Garrett been so far up and not on a plane, and even then he tried not to think about the altitude. Now, it was just him, hopelessly high up and with nothing to hold onto. He tried to move in his panic and realized that he couldn't. He turned his neck as far to the side as he could and tugged his arm. What he saw was almost more frightening than his current height off the ground. 


He was trapped on a spider web. Uncontrollable images of flies getting devoured crossed his mind as he tried to understand how such a huge web could even exist, let alone support a human's weight, but his racing mind didn't spend long on the single task. 


'HELP!' he cried out.


'Oh shut up! We've already tried that!' snapped a voice from somewhere above him. Garrett looked up to see another human trapped on the web. Infact, he looked right up her skirt, between her spread legs, and at the tight, red panties that hugged her crotch. He recognized her legs from countless hours of fantasizing about the girl in question, and blushed despite knowing that she couldn't see him. 


'S… Skylar?' Garrett mumbled.


'Yes, Skylar, and I'm sick of hearing stupid whining. Who the fuck are you?' demanded a girl who, even shrunken, was still too popular to know who he was. Garrett opened his mouth to answer, but she cut him off. 


'Oh, what does it matter who you are? Just get us off of here! How close to the ground are you?' Skylar asked.


Garrett gulped and looked as far down as he could, 'At least, like, a hundred stories?' 


He could see a few other people trapped on the dazzlingly white spider web. He remarked how sticky it was, and had a terrifying thought. What if this wasn't a real spider web? What if it was one of the spray-on decorations for halloween?. That could only mean …


'It's probably only a few feet, you idiot,' Skylar hissed, 'In case your dumb little brain hasn't figured it out yet, we're clearly shrunk!'


'Wh … what?' Garrett was dumbfounded, and started to breathe faster than normal. His heart rate shot up as he started to panic, trying to break his arms away from the web. 


'Stop struggling, you idiot!' Skylar shouted, 'If you come off of the web, think about how far you're gonna fall.'


Garrett froze on command, his fear doubling as he looked around him. He could make out that the web was attached at an angle to a hedge, the triangle of white chemicals tapering off to the ground. Judging from the size of the leaves, and the side-walk below, the whole thing must only have been about four feet high. Unfortunately, that was more than high up enough to cause serious damage were any of them to fall. 


The tiny boy looked up, and miles across the street, could see a house with spooky decorations on it. He did find it odd that the street was so empty however, as he would have expected such a well decorated neighbourhood to be full of trick-or-treaters. 


'Where are we?' Garrett asked.


'I don't know,' Skylar admitted, 'All I can see is this stupid hedge!'


Garrett made a mental note to be thankful that he had been placed onto the web facing outwards. Still, even with all he could see, he had no idea where in Gillville a street would be so quiet on halloween. 


***


'Three … Two … One … Happy Halloween!' called the Mayor, as he cut the ribbon at the end of Durst Street, officially kicking off Gillville's planned trick-or-treat route. After years of vandalism and PR nightmares on this scary holiday, the town had decided to make a safe, and pre-approved route for the annual event. The mayor had spearheaded the effort to sponsor houses and decorate certain streets in the sleepy town, to both improve the experience for the children (and parents, with publicly funded benches at convenient intervals), and to contain any halloween mischief to smaller areas. The official route started on Durst Street and ran along the outside of the town to complete a loop. This would give the Sherriff easy access to any part of the trick or treating by cutting across the middle of the town, and meant that few roads in the town center had to be closed. 


As the mayor watched the gathered crowd of parents and children, setting off down the street in a dazzling array of costumes, he thought just how good a job he was doing at keeping his constituents safe, and all without ruining the time-honoured holiday. 


***


'What was that? What's happening?' Skylar demanded, and Garrett quickly realized what she was talking about. The web was shaking. 


Not only that, but the transmitted tremors were clearly coming from the earth, and even from sucha  height, the tiny boy could see the sidewalk trembling, and the earthquakes were rapidly getting stronger. He could suddenly what chatter from a great distance away, mixing in with footsteps and high-pitched squeals of excited kids. The noise itself was far louder than he would have expected considering that he couldn't see the source, but more worrying was that it was getting louder … and closer. 


Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, Garrett saw the first costumed child appear along the street. He couldn't have been more than ten years old, hidden beneath a power ranger outfit, but his size was terrifying. The boy was at least a mile tall, and his excited steps were like bombs being detonated, so powerful was the impact of each one. Despite his size, the boy moved so quickly that Garrett started to shake in terror at the thought of finding himself in front of such a creature. His fear only grew when the boy's mother materialized behind him, twice, if not three times his size and every bit a terrifying giantess like he had only seen in the movies. 


Behind this pair followed a swarm of the colossal humans, oblivious to the tiny teens trapped on the fake spider web along the sidewalk, as they marched at various speeds along the closed off road. The sheer volume of the chatter and footfalls was deafening, and Garrett could no longer hear Skylar's voice even though she was only a few centimeters above him on the web, her tiny voice drowned out by the uproar of the enormous crowd. 


'What's happening?' he heard her scream at the top of her lungs, but Garrett couldn't answer, frozen in fear as he watched the first person step onto the sidewalk, only a few hundred yards away from them. His head was turned to the side as he gazed up at the humongous figure, dressed in a grotesque orange ball that was supposed to be a fruit. Two thick legs sprouted out from a pair of holes on the underbelly of the ball, covered by black leggings that tucked into a pair of flats. The calves alone was several dozen times the size of Garrett's whole body, and he watched them wobble as the giantess walked. 


Boom. BOOM. BOOM! BOOM!


She was closing the distance between her and the web at an alarming rate, and as she approached, more of her beefy arms and chubby face disappeared behind the rotund costume. Fortunately for Garrett, he made out just enough detail of the woman's eyes, nose and messy black curls to recognize her, before the front of her costume blocked her head out. 


The towering figure that approached was none other than Mrs. Gregory, the principal of Gillville High School. The overweight 50-something-year-old had stood tall in front of the students at many an assembly, but even sitting cross legged on the floor, Garrett had never seen her from such a low perspective. He wondered how much of the protruding curve was the costume, and how much was the woman's own belly, but he had little time to think about such trivialities at that moment. 


'Mrs. Gregory! Help!' he screamed, but even he could tell that his pathetic little voice was all but inaudible in the chaos of the trick-or-treating. 


'Mrs. Gregory?' Skylar asked, 'Is she here? Is she tiny like us? What's happening?'


Garrett felt bad for the popular girl, imagining how much scarier the thought of the gigantic beings would have been if they were all behind him and he couldn't see, but he didn't see the point of wasting his energy relaying all of the horrifying information of what he saw to the tiny girl. He could only watch as the principal stomped towards them, her huge feet pounding the side walk like meteors. 


He glanced down at the other tiny teens on the web, and saw that the two nearest the ground were making a break for it. He watched them wiggle and pop off of the web, landing on the pavement. The one closer to the ground, a boy, landed on his feet, but the girl that had been a way above him hit the concrete with a shriek. He couldn't see any details, but Garrette could tell from the angle that her left leg was lying in that it was broken. He watched the tiny boy hesitate, almost going back to help the girl, before turning to run.


Garrett had been so mesmerized by this tiny display of resilience, that he hadn't noticed Mrs. Gregory getting closer. The shrunken boy on the ground was about an inch away from the girl and picking up speed as she lay begging for help. She turned back to look up and her eyes widened. 


CRUNCH!


Garrett felt sick to his stomach as Mrs. Gregory's left foot landed on top of the two miniature teenagers, the force shaking the web violently. The powerful boom of the impact left his ears ringing but he still managed to hear the scratching of bits of dirt as they were ground beneath the pavement and her incredible weight. As the principal's other foot slammed the ground and she continued, her left foot came off of the sidewalk. Garret stared in horror at the two barely visible red splatters of the shrunken teens that had been squished by the unaware giantess's sole. 


'What's happening?' Skylar screamed, but Garrett didn't think she needed to know. 


***


Unfortunately, Garrett and Skylar, and their peers on the web, weren't the only shrunken people in peril. In fact, for all of the mayor's work on making Halloween safe, he had laid a path on which hundreds of tiny people were now scattered … each one awaiting the approaching crowd of unaware gods and goddesses, praying to survive the night. 

Part 4 by Notkent

'Please ...' Garrett's voice was getting hoarse from the relentless yelling, the pleading, the begging, but none of the countless colossuses that marched past them could hear him. With the size difference and the ridiculous costumes, the tiny boy was starting to forget that these were regular humans that walked past at a thousand times his size, and was starting to regard them more as the very monsters they were dressed as. Still, he wanted to get their attention, needed to get free of this perilous web on which he found himself. Every stray strand of fabric and every billowing skirt and cape that passed him was an opportunity, but he chickened out of each one. 


What if the giant didn't notice him? What if he put himself in even more danger than staying on the web? What if he was noticed, but mistaken for a bug? As much as he needed help, and called out for it, he couldn't bring himself to move. He wanted to be rescued, but he couldn't trust the masked strangers to not accidentally crush him like Mrs. Gregory had done to the two nameless teens earlier. 


Garrett had even grown deaf to the silent crying from above, as Skylar wept and shook in terror as hell reigned behind her. The miniscule boy was starting to realize that this might be his demise, and that he might not survive to tell the tale of this horrific night. Just as he felt his heart sinking, his eyes lit up and he started shouting with renewed fervor. 


'Mom! MOM!'


He couldn't believe his eyes as he recognized his mother, standing as tall as a skyscraper in the distance. His sister Bonnie stood next to her, the slightly oversized helmet of her Hawgirl costume leaning forward on her head. Beside them were two other giantesses, presumably his mom's friends, and their kids too. The gigantic justice league set were walking down the sidewalk, right towards him! Garrette couldn't believe his luck as he watched two blonde children excitedly marching down with buckets of candy held in their little hands. He didn't care that the earth was trembling. All he cared about was that his mother was coming to save him. He felt his eyes tearing up as he called out to her again. 


'Who's coming? Did you say mom?' Skylar shouted, but Garrett wasn't paying attention to his hot classmate. His eyes were glued to the trio of giantesses walking towards him, led by his gorgeous mother. As much as he hated how his peers fantasized about her, in that moment, he couldn't deny that Ellen was everything he had imagined in a goddess. Her incredible body was accentuated by the ravishing Wonder Woman costume, her long, toned legs carrying her forward at an incredible speed. He could hardly take his eyes off of her hips as they swayed beneath the star-spangled underwear, drawing the gaze with ease. As he craned his neck upwards, he stopped at her enormous bosom, hardly contained in the costume bust and wobbling as she walked. His relief at her coming and her drop-dead appearance compounded to a feeling that he had often felt but always suppressed: he wanted to worship her. 


Suddenly the emotions gushed through him and all he wanted to do was to get onto his hands and knees and worship the goddess that was going to save him. He didn't even want to be grown back to normal size. He just wanted to curl up against his mother's immense body and be safe and of service. He had tried his best to not sexualize Ellen, but now that he was tiny and she was her divine self, he had no way to stop the lust, the instinct to be possessed and used. He had never thought that he too would think so carnally about the woman who gave birth to him, but he wanted to be hers. He needed to be hers. 


Unfortunately, as the gaggle of gigantic children thundered past, Garrett realized that she wouldn't see him. His gigantic mother's eyes were shifting between her friends and the kids, but never once did they look to the decorative spider web that was sprayed against the bush. He had to do something. It was clear that he wasn't going to get her attention with his voice. Finally, there was someone that he could trust, right?


Garrett fixed his gaze on his mom's belt, just slightly too high for him to reach. As she approached the shaking of the web became more violent, her powerful steps pounding the pavement. He didn't have long to act, so he did. 


'What's happening?' Skylar yelled, her movements becoming more erratic and desperate as she dated to turn, risking the fall from a perilous height. She managed to catch a glimpse of Garrett, just as he leapt from the web. The tiny girl watched him reach for and narrowly grab onto a passing titan's underwear. 


Garrett was terrified as he clung onto his mom's outrageous costume, the starry panties hugging her ass, and now carrying his puny body. His forearms burned as he gripped with all his might, but each step that the giantess took sent a violent ripple up her body, threatening to jettison her son to a fatal drop. 


But he held on. And Skylar braved the terrifying maneuver of turning around in the web to watch him be carried away on the gigantic MILF's ass. She swallowed hard as she cursed herself for not having gotten off of the web herself, but she had to time it right. She looked up at the next woman that approached, her eyes scanning along her costume for something to catch onto. 


In fact, Melissa's costume would be far easier to climb than the Wonder Woman that had just passed the web. As her tights-clad legs sauntered over, Skylar fixed her eyes on the woman's short cape. The billowing base lapped at her ass, hugged beneath a tight body suit. The tiny girl would have made a few choice remarks about the tacky Batgirl costume, but in that moment, the middle-aged giantess might have been her savior. 


But Skylar was on the wrong side of the web. She looked to either side and realized that she wouldn't be able to climb around to the other side in time. Which meant that she would have to go through the sticky, chemically web. As the gigantic blonde Batgirl approached, the tiny teen frantically pushed her shoulders through a gap in the web, panting as she kept her balance in her panic. 


Boom. Boom. 


She was getting closer and Skylar was still only halfway through the sticky gunk that made up the fake web. The young girl felt her face getting hot as tears stung her eyes. 


'Wait, wait! Help!' Skylar wailed, a guttural, terrified shriek. 


But Melissa didn't hear her, as her left foot slammed onto the sidewalk just beside the web. Skylar watched as another shrunken kid lower down the web was thrown off of the web and plummeted down, slipping into the huge yellow, knee high boots. The tiny scream vanished into the chasm as the helpless teen tumbled down along Melissa's leg. 


Skylar gulped as she watched the teen disappear, suddenly less confident about her potential savior. She didn't fancy falling into the woman's boot, although she couldn't even imagine the horror of that fate. Unbeknownst to anyone but the victim herself, the puny human in the giantess's boot fell for what felt like forever in the dark. As she descended into the depths of the plastic boot, the air started to swelter around her. The gigantic mother's foot was sweaty despite the cold autumn air, and her miniature captive was really feeling it. 


The girl reached out to try to slow her descent, but all she achieved as she dug her fingers into Melissa's tights was having her left arm snap at the elbow, as three digits were ripped from her body like tissue paper. Her body slammed onto the titan's foot, her puny ribs shattering on impact. The girl slid down the side of the monstrous foot, slipping under the goddess as her foot rose into the air. When Melissa took her next step, her weight settled on top of the broken teenager, squishing her to a bloody pulp. 


Skylar shuddered at the thought of it. She cursed as she watched the woman walk away, but the ground was shaking curiously harder. She raised her head to see only red. Skylar was staring up close at the simply colossal rump belonging to Rachel Morley. The overweight mom's booty was the single largest thing that Skylar had ever seen in her life, and heat radiated from the stuffy skin suit like a space heater. Skylar didn't even dare to think about climbing the right material, too afraid of ending up underneath the ass beneath. 


She watched an enormous wave of force travel along the gluteus maximus as she stepped forward. But she didn't keep going. 


'Hold on a minute,' Rachel called after her friends, 'I need to tie my laces.'


As the curvy brunette felt her suit slip between her ass cheeks, she didn't want to risk it ripping in view of the crowd, so she turned her back towards the bushes as she bent down to redo the laces on her matte, gold boots. 


'No … no, wait,' Skylar screamed as the colossal woman turned on her heels, pointing her huge rump right at the tiny girl. With the ungodly speed of an approaching asteroid, Rachel's enormous butt pushed out towards the fake spider web as she folded at the hips. Skylar shrieked in terror as the huge mounds collided with the web and pushed it back towards the hedge. The cheap, sticky material ripped off of the ground and came loose from the attachment above, slapping down against the vast curvature of the MILF's rump. A few teens above Skylar were trapped by the web against the giantess's juicy butt cheeks, but the popular girl was not so lucky. 


The screaming, horrified teen was glued right down the middle of the massive woman's crack, her heavy cheeks spread apart by her bending. Skylar thrashed about in pure terror as she felt the heat and sweat radiating from the depths of the goddess's ass, but mercifully, she wouldn't have to endure it for very long. 


Finishing her laces, Rachel stood up. Sadly, as she did so, her humongous ass cheeks slammed together, and Skylar vanished without a trace, her body squished in the deep, hot crevice of Mrs. Turley's bottom, the red gore invisible against the colour of her costume. The poor girl's remains would quickly become soaked in the heavy woman's ass sweat, and quickly dissolve in the filthy grime. As Rachel walked away with the remains of fake spider web on her ass, the friction in her crack erased poor Skylar for good.

Part 5 by Notkent

Garrett tensed as he felt his body slam into his mother's ass. His fingers were starting to quiver as they grew tired of holding him so high off of the ground, and only his determination to not die kept him clinging to Ellen's enormous panties. The world was rushing by at an alarming speed for the minuscule man, and each step that his mother took, shook him like a maracas. He wasn't brave enough to try to climb to a higher, and paradoxically safer position, but he equally knew that he could stay where he was. Garrett knew how this played out, and the last place he wanted to be at a few millimeters tall, was under this goddess's rump. But he couldn't risk letting go of one hand while she is as moving. 


As if hearing him, Ellen stopped and turned to look back at her friend, and Garrett took his chance. He had no idea that in stopping to tie her shoes, Rachel had simultaneously given him a hope of surviving, and brutaly murdered his classmate with her booty. He gritted his teeth and reached up, pulling himself along the blonde's ass as he climbed. He knew he didn't have long, as from the corner of his eye, he spotted the red colossus that was Mrs. Morley, stand back up. He was just getting to the waistband of the star-spangled panties when his mother decided to keep moving. 


The miniscule boy threw his arms out and just managed to grasp the top of the ridiculous underwear before Ellen's thundering step nearly tossed him into the void. But he held on. As he hugged his mom's panties at the small of her back, he prayed that he would get another chance to climb higher, and hopefully to get her attention. 


***


The car stopped suddenly and Elsa was thrown backwards into the unmoving wall of Sheriff Andi's crotch. She bounced off of the tight fabric without the goddess even feeling her, landing in a heap between her gigantic thighs. Elsa groaned as she got to her feet, looking up at the huge woman whose attention was elsewhere. 


In fact, Andi had stopped because something had caught her eye. She had been driving alongside the pre-set route for the Halloween Trick-or-Treating Event, and initially had seen nothing out of the ordinary. But now that she was further down the path, ahead of the throng of people, she noticed a single figure darting from house to house. 


Normally this wouldn't have been suspicious at all, especially on Halloween, where hopping from door to door was a social norm. Only this figure wasn't ringing any doorbells. 


Not wanting to spook him, Sheriff Andi quietly opened her door and stepped out. Elsa shrieked as the gigantic thigh sailed over her head, miles of the vast underside easily capable of crushing her into nothing. Fortunately for everyone involved, her tiny voice didn't travel very far. 


***


'Hang on, Riley!' Adam screamed, trying to pull himself off of the sticky mess of salted caramel. The 17-year-old was currently glued to the side of a piece of chocolate, the contents of which had spilled out as countless grubby hands had fished around the bowl. He didn't want to think about how many other teens he had seen disappear in the hands of the giants that had been reaching in so far. 


He was shivering, despite the uncomfortable warmth of the hallway in which the enormous bowl of candy was sitting. He could still hear the muffled sounds of laughter and chatter from outside the huge door that loomed beside them, but he couldn't see out of the bowl. His back was stuck to the chocolate, his limbs encased in caramel, unable to move. He could see his friend Riley ahead of him, upside down, with half of her body glued to an opened lollipop. 


DING DONG.


'No, no, nooooo!' Riley screamed as the bowl of candy they were in started to shake as the colossal owner of the house approached. They had been offered up to trick or treating strangers at least a dozen times, and Riley had thought that her heart would stop at each one. The tiny girl looked through the miniscule gap in the sugary pool to see the homeowner's hand slap onto the side of the bowl. 


'TRICK OR TREAT!' boomed the simultaneously shrill yet rumbling voices of a group of colossal, costumed children. 


'AREN'T YOU ALL JUST ADORABLE,' gushed the woman holding Adam and Riley's bowl, 'WHO WANTS CANDY?'


The two shrunken teens felt the bowl being thrust forward and then a moment of silence. Then like a leviathan breaching the hull of a ship, the first gigantic finger plunged into the bowl. Adam cried out as a huge hand rifled through the blocks of sugary confectionary around him. He realized suddenly that the fingers were pinching around him. He met Riley's eyes one last time, before he was yanked up out of the bowl with the piece of chocolate. 


Adam's stomach lurched up into his chest as he emerged from the bowl on the giantess's grip. He craned his neck to look up along a black and green costume worm by the enormous, skinny child. There was a mask on her face, obscuring her eyes, but the tiny man was far more worried about what lay below them. As the chocolate shot skyward, Adam found himself staring into the little girl's gigantic mouth. 


'Please …' he whispered, but his words fell on deaf ears. 


Casey popped the piece of chocolate into her mouth and eagerly bit down on it. Adam's body exploded beneath one of her teeth, a tiny gush of blood mixing in with the salted caramel that the 7-year-old couldn't quite taste amidst the sugar. And then he was gone. 


Riley wasn't afforded such a quick death. As she found herself alone in the ocean of sweets, she started to cry, but her tears were whisked away when the lollipop that she was on was yanked up and out of the bowl. The terrified teen expected to see another horrifically enormous child, but was shocked to see a grown woman staring down at her. Unfortunately, Ellen didn't quite see Riley. 


'Nooooooo!' the adolescent hollered as the gorgeous brunette lifted her up to her mouth. The plush, soft lips parted, like a garage door opening to reveal an impossibly cavernous mouth. As Riley got closer to the massive maw, the giantess's breath struck her, a warm, humid mist of minty freshness. As the smog enveloped her, Riley started to tremble. She gazed at the large, pearly white rows of teeth, perfectly aligned, and each tooth several times her size. She struggled against the sticky binds on her back and arms, her legs dangling below, but failed to dislodge herself from the sweet. 


With a little tip, Ellen Payne popped the lollipop into her mouth. The orb of raspberry-flavoured candy was met by her long, hot tongue, and Riley mercifully found herself slightly to the side of the underside of the ball. She screamed as the wet, mammoth muscle oozed saliva as soon as the lollipop touched it, the ball sinking into the goddess's flesh. With a loud click, the woman's jaw shut, thrusting Riley into near total darkness. 


The air was like treacle, heavy with moisture and almost too thick to breathe. The sounds of dripping fluids and squelching were all that Riley could hear as she felt the ball that she was on rolling. With a terrified gasp, she held her breath as she was spun down and sank into the sweltering surface of Ellen's tongue. 


The powerful muscle pressed her into the lollipop, covering her in spit. The thick fluid was mixed with dissolving sugar, the tiny bumps on the tongue scratching at her skin as she was dragged along the living plane. Riley felt like she was drowning, only in a hydraulic press instead of water, and her pathetic little form could only take so much. She was sure she was going to pop as the gorgeous giantess's tongue smothered her against the lollipop. But she wasn't afforded such a luxury.


As her mouth filled with sugar-saturated saliva, Ellen swallowed it all with a single, sharp suck. Inside the pitch black cavern, the sloshing transposed into a deafening whistle that burst Riley's tint eardrums as she was ripped of of the candy in a vortex of gooey spit. The gasping, shrunken teen vanished down the blonde's immense throat, nothing more than a spec in the torrent of dissolved sugar. Ellen didn't even feel her as she tumbled down her throat, not standing a chance against the stomach acids that would promptly dissolve her too. 


***


Andi became more and more puzzled by the suspicious figure the closer she got, carefully and silently transporting her huge frame towards him. As she closed in from behind, she was shocked by how short he was. She wasn't a small woman, but Andi had never seen someone this size before. The stranger was only about 4'0" tall, and scarily skinny. She thought that she made it a point to know most of the people in Gillville and she certainly couldn't have forgotten someone like this. 


He was dressed in skinny black jeans and a dark green hoodie, the fabric hanging loosely on his worry frame. His hands were out of her sight, on front of him, but his elbows were shaking as he moved something quickly between his fingers. He leaned over towards the porch steps of a well decorated house. 


'Hey! You there, what are you doing?' Sheriff Andi barked. The man suddenly jumped, a little gasp escaping his brown haired head. He turned suddenly to look up at her and had to crane his neck to meet her eyes. Andi was only a few yards away from him, but already could tell that he wouldn't have stood much taller than her breasts. She could now see that he held a small bag in one hand, similar to a climber's chalk pouch, and had his other hand loosely clenched around something small enough to fit in his palm. 


He didn't say anything as he stood like a deer in headlights before her. 


'Didn't you hear me? I asked you a question …' Andi started as she room a step forward. 


Without warning, the man threw whatever was in his fist at the Sheriff's face and bolted across the lawn and down the sidewalk. Andi barely felt his projectiles as she set off after him, yelling 'Hey! Stop!'


***


Rory, Maggie and Pat had been in total darkness, trapped in their abductor's sweaty palms since being fished out of that horrible sac. They had barely heard what was said by the giantess confronting him, as they were pinned together in uncomfortable shapes, groaning in agony and terror. There was no rational way to explain what was happening, so it was no additional surprise to the frightened teens when they were suddenly launched out of the palm and sailed through the void of a world that was incomprehensible in its scale to them. 


Roy still had his eyes shut as he flew towards the giantess, and he didn't open his eyes until his body slammed into her chin, his left elbow shattering along with a few of his ribs. He bounced off of her face and fell straight down into her waiting cleavage, hurtling past the open uniform top and into the deep chasm between her boobs. When he struck the obese titan's right tit, he felt his legs buckle and break from the impact. Fortunately, he didn't have to bear the pain for long, and the running giantess's enormous boobs clapped together with her next step and squashed him instantly. Roy was splattered in the woman's sweaty cleavage leaving only a gory red stain of blood and flesh that was quickly rubbing away between the wobbling mounds. 


Maggie at least recognized the giantess as the town sheriff, and opened her mouth to call for help. Unfortunately for Maggie, the colossus had the same idea. As the minuscule girl was thrown towards her, Sheriff Andi's humongous mouth opened and a deafening roar burst out. 


'HEY! STOP!' 


The sheer volume of her words deafened Maggie, and erased any chance of her own pathetic pleas from being heard. What was worse, the goddess's open mouth proved to be an unfortunate landing spot for the helpless teenager. Maggie rocketed past the open lips and crashed into the chubby lady's sopping wet tongue. The boundless surface accepted her like a gift, coating her quickly in Andi's thick saliva. Maggie barely had a chance to wipe the goo from her face before she was suddenly pulled back. The sharp vacuum of her swallow threw Maggie backwards. Her head smacked into one of Andi's teeth, cracking her microscopic skull in two. She mercifully died before she sank down the massive law-woman's throat. 


Pat thought he  was going to make it. He watched in speechless horror as his peers were killed, but he had a luckier trajectory. He missed the massive woman's face and instead managed to grab onto a strand of her bright red hair. He held on for dear life as his weight carried the strand forwards, then was sharply tugged back as the goddess moved. As Sheriff Andi lurched after the perpetrator, the hair that carried the tint boy swung back like a pendulum. 


Pat shrieked as he felt his grip slip along the greasy hair and he lost it as the hair swung. His tiny form was thrown ahead of the immense woman … and he started to fall. 


'Wait! Help me!' Pat shrieked as he watched the gigantic redhead run towards him. As he spun through the air, Andi ran through him, not noticing the dust-sized spec that hung in the air. Pat had descended low enough to be on level with the chunky woman's thighs, and watched helplessly as the right thigh materialized beside him. He could almost reach out and touch it, but he was about to get a lot more than that. 


As Andi's next stride started, her left leg lunged at Pat. Her fatty thighs didn't leave much of a gap between them, and the puny boy felt her trouser strike him. With a loud clap, Andi's legs slid past each other, obliterating Pat like a pebble under a steamroller. The friction alone disintegrated his remains, rubbing him out of existence between the 42-year-old's thunder thighs.

Part 6 by Notkent

Jennifer's arms were tiring. She had no idea how long she had been climbing up the colossal woman's tights. It was a grueling task, being forced to stop every time she took a step, as the shockwave that rippled up her leg threatened to throw her off. She had seen what would happen if she slipped into her knee high boots. She could only imagine the horror of the poor teen that had most likely been crushed in the pit of the yellow shoe. The heat radiating from the giantess's leg alone was enough to make Jennifer feel nauseous, so she didn't want to imagine what the inside of the monstrous shoe would be like. 


The tiny teen was almost halfway up the outside of the humongous Batwoman's thigh. She craned her neck to look up at the MILFs crotch. It certainly wasn't her ideal destination, but it was a lot closer to safety than where she was. Jennifer reached up a shaky hand and grabbed the next square in the meshwork. The fine pattern was like a full-size climbing frame for her and she was praying that the path up to the woman's ear would be just as convenient. 


Boom!


As another step shook Jennifer's body, she shut her eyes to keep from vomiting, her world rattling around like a maracas. She opened her eyes again and thought that the world seemed oddly dark, as if a shadow had fallen on …


SLAP! Crunch.


Melissa absentmindedly smacked her thigh, having felt a tiny itch and seen a bug out of the corner of her eye. Her bare palm splattered the helpless girl like a fly on a windshield, her bloody remains sinking into the groves in the blonde's flesh. In an instant, Jennifer was crushed and forgotten.


'Careful on those steps!' Melissa called as Nancy and Nina scrambled up the porch of the first major stop on the Trick-or-Treating route: a haunted house. 


***


'Stop! Freeze!' 


Morty didn't dare to turn around, running as fast as his little legs would take him as he shot down the deserted street on the cold, fall night. He held the bag close to his chest, not wanting to swing it about and risk damaging its contents. He was breathing hard, the cold air stinging his lungs. He made a straight course away from the huge police woman as she chased behind him. 


He couldn't hear anything over the sound of his own gasping for a few seconds, then another sound started to fade in. Morty glanced back and gulped. The sheriff was gaining on him. 


Despite not being the tallest woman in town, Andi was easily taller than the diminutive man. Each labored stride brought her closer to him as her momentum started to build. Like a boulder rolling down a hill, she was gaining speed. The redhead's massive bosom was bouncing around in her top, barely staying inside the fabric as each stomp sent it flying upwards. Morty could even see the ripples as force travelled up her thighs, shaking the tight material that covered them. 


Just as Andi was about to get within a few yards of him, the slight man suddenly juked to the right, vanishing down a gap between two fences as the Sheriff nearly shot by. He glanced back to see her glaring at him, bent forward with her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. 


'Stop … right … there,' Andi panted, but the man kept running, turning a corner onto a back street behind the houses. Andi looked at the narrow pathway and knew that she had little chance of running her body down it. But she did have an idea of where the path would lead. She took off down the road, a new determination to catch the perpetrator burning inside her. 


***


The noise inside the hall was deafening. Marcela's tiny ears were almost deaf from the looped audio of screaming and ghostly laughter that drowned out even the loud voices and excited squeals of the enormous trick-or-treaters as they thumped around above her. The shrunken teen had been calling for help for hours, but even as townspeople had gradually filled the haunted house, none of them had noticed the spec of a girl on the stool in the corner of the decorated hall. 


Even if they could have seen her, no one would have noticed her with the flickering lights that warped the room from a drafty entrance to a nightmarish cavern of indeterminate size. 


Marcela counted her blessings though, as a stool in a more open place would undoubtedly have attracted more attention, and being abandoned was far better than being ass crushed any day. Still, she would at least have liked to think she was making progress at finding help. She knew that her parents wouldn't be worrying about her given the story she had sold them of spending Halloween with her church group. How could she have known that going to the Old Manor would have led her to such a predicament?


Before she had the chance to ruminate any further, a new group entered the house, their enormous shoes creating earthquakes in their wake. Marcela watched as two huge children dragged a tall, blonde, Batwoman into the middle of the entrance before squealing with glee at the sight of the entrance to the Haunted House display upstairs. The tiny girl had been to hundreds of similar setups, all filled with volunteers and animatronics to jump out and scare you. She never thought that they could be more terrifying until she found herself at the start of one, less than a millimeter tall. 


Boom.


Marcela fell onto her side as another woman stomped into the room, only twice the size of the first. The huge red costume only bolstered her apparent size, and her weight certainly sent more force into the floorboards than the Batwoman's had. Marcela watched the huge, round rump as it wobbled past her, not paying any attention to the tiny girl on the stool. 


'COME ON MOMMY!' called a voice that was equal parts high pitched and rumbling. As an excited child darted past, Marcela laid eyes on a veritable goddess. It didn't hurt her image that she was dressed as Wonder Woman, but her body alone was something divine. Thighs sculptured in the mysterious Greek style that looked muscular yet feminine carried her into the room. The tops of fitting red boots lapped at her knees, but Marcela's eyes were drawn foremost to her stupendous rear. 


The miniscule girl gazed up in awe and terror at Ellen's massive, round ass, barely contained in her star-spangled underwear. She was so dumbstruck by their Fibonaccian curvature, that she didn't notice the tiny boy scrambling from the top of the panties onto the red fabric that clung to the giantess's torso beneath her bra. 


In fact, Marcela was so engrossed in ogling the gigantic beauty's booty, that she didn't hear what Ellen said next. 


'GO AHEAD HUNNY, MOMMY'S JUST GOTTA TIP SOME PEBBLES OUT OF HER BOOTS.' 


***


Morty dared a glance behind him as he ran down the path behind the row of houses. With fences on either side of him, he was already out of sight of the public, and it seemed like he had lost the bumbling law woman as well. Sure enough, there was no gasping figure chasing behind him. He was in the clear. He slowed down to a jog and peeked down at the bag in his hand. 


Huff. HUFF. WHAM!


The big boned police woman collided with Morty like a truck, lifting him off of his feet as she ploughed into him from a side alley that intersected his path. She was wheezing so hard that she couldn't even tell him to stop running. All she cared about was apprehending him, as her busty bosom battered his torso before knocking him to the ground. Morty grunted as he landed on his back, dropping his bag a few feet in front of him. 


Eyes wide with worry, he lunged at the bag, having to sit up like a spring. Sheriff Andi was far less concerned about the sac, and watched the diminutive man scrambling at her feet. She bent down to try to grab him, but her knees bucked and she fell. Morty just noticed what was happening above him as his arm reached out and he rolled into his side. The enormous form of the obese, red-headed woman's ass hurtled towards him as if the sky was falling on his head. 


CRUNCH.


Andi's uniform covered rump landed on her target's entire upper body, the huge cheeks crushing the wind out of his chest as they squeezed his ribs to the point of cracking … and even breaking a few. His puny body sank into the deep crack between her jiggling butt cheeks, until his face too was totally smothered. The mounds of meat were stifling, what precious air he could lap at heavy with both the musk of the woman's sweaty ass, but also the tremendous heat that radiated from the deep chasm. 


Andi gasped as she felt her prey sink into her backside, cursing herself for the unorthodox and perhaps unprofessional means of trapping him. She should have gotten up and properly arrested him, but for the moment, all she could think about was sucking air into her burning lungs. 


Sadly, the same comfort was not afforded to her victim, who thrashed about in the only way he could as he struggled for air. Andi took a few seconds to figure out why his little legs were kicking around between her thighs as she continued to pant away. Squashing a suspect I to submission was one thing, but surely she couldn't explain how she suffocated one under her ass. Placing her hands shakily on her knees, she pushed down, aiming to lift her impressive booty from the poor man's face. 


Morty groaned as the enormous woman's rump lifted slightly off of the ground. Unfortunately, in doing so, her huge glutes contracted, mashing his head between them and literally lifting him into the air. His face stung as it slipped out of the sheriff's ass crack and landed on the dirt beneath her. He looked up at her quivering hips as he sucked in as much air as he could. If only Andi hadn't been exerting herself so hard.


At that same moment, all of the 42-year-olds tension burst out through her rear, as a nasty jet of piping hot fart ripped out from the depths of her tan, uniform pants. The tangible column of foul air shot squarely onto Morty's face, making him gag as his chest filled with the stench, searing his nose a d flooding his mouth. To make matters worse, the sudden loss of tension in her tummy made her lose her form and the thunderous ass slammed back onto the helpless man, again swallowing him up. 


Well, at least he got something to breathe, Andi thought as she continued to try to catch her breath. She reached for her handcuffs but realized that the man's arms were trapped beneath her. She had to think quick, and decided that some immobilization was better than nothing. Morty barely noticed the cold metal clicking shut around his ankles as he once again fought for oxygen within the law woman's bum. 


***


Marcela realized too late what was happening. After all that time going unnoticed in the corner of the room, someone had finally paid attention. Unfortunately, the gigantic woman hadn't quite noticed her, only the stool that she was stranded on. 


Ellen side stepped across so that her back was to the tiny girl, giving Marcela an unobstructed view of the entirety of her luscious ass. The miniscule teen watched as the goddess suddenly tipped forward, thrusting her booty back as she sat down. It took less than a second from Marcela seeing the huge cheeks spread and …


SQUISH.


The stool creaked inaudibly as it took the weight of the MILFs ass. Marcela was instantly flattened into a tiny spot of gore against the brunette's enormous right cheek. The blood soaked immediately into the fabric, barely visible against the navy background. The giantess's movements rubbed the remanents of the girl against the cushion, Marcela's bone ground to a dust as Ellen emptied her boots of a few pesky pebbles. When she stood up, the faintest damp patch could be found on the cushion, but the vast majority of the unfortunate teen's remains had either been evaporated or were soaked into the thin panties covering the mom's hot butt. 


Garrett hadn't even noticed the murder as he held onto his mom's top. He had almost reached the top of the red polyester, but he running out of climbing material. A solid line demarcated the end of the back of the top, leading onto the bare mountain face of Ellen's back. Her athletic traps formed an impressive landscape all the way up to her hair, but there was almost nothing for her shrunken son to climb. 


He paused as she stood up, his tiny arms resting over the edge of the fabric. He realized just how small he was as his pathetic weight wasn't even enough to tug down the seam. He was breathing hard from the effort and his shoulders were burning, but he couldn't stop now. There was no chance of being noticed when he was smaller than a pimple and on the middle of his mom's back. He racked his brain for any idea on how to get further up, when it hit him. 


Garrett looked to his side and watched the seam of the top wrap around Ellen's body. He knew that the front of the costume featured a metal bra element, and that would certainly take him higher than he currently was. He hoped that her loose hair would give him something to climb from there, but at least it was something to hope for. The last thing he wanted to do was to give up.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11093