Shrinker on the Orient Express by Notkent
Summary:

A series of misadventures encountered by a man mysteriosly shrunken on a train. 


Categories: Watersports, Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6098 Read: 16470 Published: October 19 2021 Updated: October 19 2021

1. Chapter 1 (London to Paris 1) by Notkent

2. Chapter 2 (London to Paris 2) by Notkent

3. Chapter 3 (London to Paris 3) by Notkent

4. Chapter 4 (London to Paris 4) by Notkent

Chapter 1 (London to Paris 1) by Notkent

‘Coming through! Pardon me!’ Dom shouted as he rushed past amblers at London St. Pancreas Station. He had a backpack filled with clothes slung awkward over one shoulder, but was managing to balance it as she hurried towards platform 7. At 6’3”, Dom was a lanky young adult. The 22-year-old had just finished his degree in engineering and was setting off to celebrate with his girlfriend before starting his job in Exeter, on the other side of the country. The handsome blonde was dressed in jeans and a loose-fitting t-shirt with an unbutton plaid shirt over the top. His hair was messy, but in a tousled, care-free way. He made eye contact with a young-looking woman behind the turnstiles as he fumbled for his ticket in his pocket. 


 


‘I swear, I have it here, I’m just really running late,’ he flashed her a smile and the woman smirked. She shook her head and rolled her eyes but opened the gate for him to pass through. 


 


‘Cheers, luv,’ Dom sang as he rushed past her.


 


‘Make sure you have your ticket on the train,’ she called after him, blushing a little when she caught herself still smiling. 


 


Meanwhile, Dom was rushing past a magnificent looking train on the way to carriage F. The engine was at the far end fo the station, but the boy could see the black locomotive, fashioned to look like an old, coal-powered train. The black metal of the machine was contoured with gold-coloured plating and the same sleek design was afforded to the rest of the train. It made for a beautiful, midnight black effect, with only the silhouette of the windows and wheels visible in the night. 


 


He quickly found his carriage and hopped on with only a minute to spare. He took in the plush interior of the train. The floor was carpeted in a dark red coat, enough to convey luxury without staining too easily. The walls were decorated with paintings and wooden beams, even the lights above head were hanging like miniature chandeliers. He tried his best not to drag his bag against the wall as he found his way to his cabin. 


 


The night train from London to Paris was the first leg of a re-vamped Orient Express, a purposely slower train designed to give the impression of being on the ancient line. It provided a full experience, with almost a full night travelling to Paris, compared to the few hours a modern train would take. The carriages were laid out in cabins, with seating for four and two double mattresses in each, clearly intended for families and couples. 


 


Dom fond his cabin and slid the door open to find a young woman glaring at him.


 


‘You are cutting it fine Dominic,’ she hissed, ‘You almost made me go to Paris all on my own.’


 


‘I'm sorry, Liz, I just got caught up with Matt on …’ he tried to explain as he dropped his bag to the floor and leaned it against the lower bunk bed.


 


‘God, you better not say you were on FIFA instead of in traffic on the way here,’ Elizabeth hissed, ‘Now shut the door, you’re letting the heat out.’ 


 


Dom obediently slid the door closed and tried his best to grin, ‘Okay, I won’t say it.’ He went to sit down right next to her and threw an arm over her shoulder, but the girl slid towards the window without looking at him.


 


‘Did I ever tell you, you look so hot when you’re sulking?’ Dom tried, chuckling. But Elizabeth didn’t find it funny. She seemed to find him less hilarious than when they had first met, over the last few months. It may have had something to do with the fact that Dom was leaving her in London at the end of the summer. 


 


Elizabeth was an odd match for Dom from day one. The 24-year-old had met Dom on his final year, when she started her masters degree in English at King’s College London. The diminutive, 5’4" redhead had hit it off with the goofy, lanky boy, and they had started going out. It had been almost 10 months now, and they had been planning to move in together the following fall, when Dom had got his job offer. 


 


Then ensued their biggest fight, with Elizabeth ending in tears, but both ending up in the same bed. In truth, Dom really liked Elizabeth, and found her cute and fun with her D-cup breasts feeling much larger on her petite form, and her frizzy hair and freckles. Unfortunately, he wasn’t sure that he loved her, and so when the job offer had arrived in his inbox, he had taken it without hesitation. 


 


This slight had led to the coolness between the two and had even made Dom question going on the trip with Elizabeth. But they had planned it in December and he thought that maybe they could work things out and meet somewhere in the middle. He was willing to try a long distance relationship, but he hadn’t broached the subject with her yet. 


 


‘You are unbelievable,’ she huffed, her arms folded over her chest.


 


‘Hey, come on, Liz,’ Dom tried, ‘I even got us a private car.’ 


 


‘You just got lucky that they were undercooked and we were the only ones in this cabin,’ Elizabeth said, matter-of-factly. 


 


‘Oh, you spoiled-sport,’ Dom said, yawning, ‘Just wait until we get to Paris, it’s going to be so romantic.’


 


‘Dom …’ she almost whispered.


 


‘So what were you put to all day anyway? I’ve literally been doing sod all,’ he continued, and wished he hadn’t because Elizabeth stiffened.


 


‘I was looking at things to do in Paris …’ she said.


 


‘Ah, don’t worry about that, I’ve got it all planned out,’ Dom reassured, ‘I made a list on my phone and everything.’


 


‘Just … forget about it,’ Elizabeth said, facing forwards but not meeting Dom’s eyes, ‘I'm exhausted, can we just go to bed?’


 


Dom hesitated, having wanted to suggest a better way to spend the evening, but decided against it, ‘Sure thing, shall we wait until the ticket checker’s been?’


 


Elizabeth nodded, sighing. The two sat in silence for five minutes, neither one reacting as the train spurred to life and started its way out of the station. The modern machine was slow, but far smoother than the old train after which it was named, and the two barely felt like they were moving, except for the scene of the London night passing them by outside their tinted window. 


 


As soon as the man left, shutting the door behind him, Elizabeth stood up. She crossed in front of Dom and he reached out to grab her ass, small but perky beneath her leggings, but she puled away from him. She clicked the door closed and locked it before turning back around. Without warning, she pulled off her top and frowned as Dom’s eyes shot to her tits. 


 


‘Dom, get changed for bed, we have to …’ she started.


 


‘I know, I know, rest up so we can get the most out fo the trip,’ he smiled, ‘Don't worry, I’m gonna behave, you’ll see.'


 


He stood up, stepping up to her half naked form and wrapping his arms around her. He leaned down for a kiss but she looked down, so he planted one on her head, sniffing her hair warmly. He stepped back and took off his own top and slipped off his shoes and his jeans, He never took his eyes off Elizabeth as she rummaged in her backpack for an oversized t-shirt and pulled it on over her torso. She undid her bra inside it and slipped it out of one sleeve before pushing down her bottoms. 


 


Dom cursed his luck that the t-shirt hid her panties from him, but he would hopefully see them soon enough. She lined her shoes up by the bed and put her socks into them, then crossed over and climbed into the bottom bunk.


 


‘I think we should …’ she started, but was cut off as Dom slipped in beside her, pressing his body up against her back and ass. 


 


‘Snuggle? he suggested, laughing to himself.


 


Elizabeth didn’t reply, but simply stitched off the lights. The cabin became surprisingly dark and Dom thought about making a joke about hitting his head sitting up in the night, but decided that Elizabeth didn’t seem in the mood. The bed was comfortable, but the space between it and the bunk above was not huge, so he really would have to mind his head when getting up. Dom hadn't realised how tired he had been and quickly found himself dozing off in the darkness. 


 


Elizabeth was still awake, but soon, even she succumbed to the call of sleep. 

Chapter 2 (London to Paris 2) by Notkent

Dom woke up with a start as the train went over a bump. He felt himself lift slightly off of the bed and immediately grabbed for Elizabeth, certain that if he had been jolted, she would certainly have gone flying. To his amazement, there was no one beside him to grab.


 


He opened his eyes and sat up, cringing suddenly as he remembered the low bed above him. But he didn’t hit his head. He opened one eye then the other and stared into the darkness, waiting for his eyes to adjust. He reached beside him for Elizabeth but once again found no one. At least he was still in bed, he thought as he felt the sheets beneath him. He ran his hands along it to find the edge, but it seemed that the sheet was endless, at least as far he could reach.


 


As his eyes grew accustomed to the dim light he noticed that that the bed above him was not there, and all that he could see looking up was black sky, which seemed strangely flat and starless. He tried to hop out over the side of the bed but his legs seemed to remain on the sheets despite turning 90º to the side. Now he was really worried, because ehe was definitely taller than the width of the bed. 


 


Against his natural instincts, he stood up, and was once again amazed that he hadn’t hit his head. He felt how his feet only slightly sank into the bed and shook his head in confusion. He turned back towards where he thought Elizabeth should have been and gasped.


 


While she wasn’t lying next to him, Dom was maybe a few body lengths away from an impossibly large wall. The base of the wall rounded off and seemed to sink into the bed, a pale, rounded mass. A black nine ran diagonally along the wall, and above the line was black, like a sheet of fabric. The fabric followed the rounded mountain in and as Dom followed it up with his eyes, he could just about see another pale area high in the sky. HIs confusion only grew hen he realised that the pale wall rounded away from him in both directions, but seemed to continued to his left for some distance, a straight segment attached to the round part. To his right, the black fabric covered the wall for some distance, but then a different coloured curtain was dropped over it, less adherent, but still covering the pale surface. Dom scratched his head about what he was looking at until his suddenly hit him. 


 


Dom realised with a sudden wave of shock at he was staring at an enormous butt, clad in black panties and lying on its side. More so than that, this particular butt, greatly resembled in shape, albeit not in size, that of his girlfriend, Elizabeth. Suddenly it all made sense, where he was, and why he hadn’t hit is head or been able to get out of the bed. What didn’t make sense, is how he had ended up this way.


 


Dom was thinking about that, and a million other questions pertaining to his current situation, when he felt another bump. The train shot over a tiny flaw in the track, unnoticeable to the  any of the passengers, except the puny, 1cm-tall man. He was thrown to his hands and knees and looked up at the now even larger looking ass ahead of him. But before he could get up again, he had a deep, rumbling yawn. The sound seemed to come from the sleeping giantess but echoed around the cabin as if in a cave. Dom put his hands over his ears to dull that noise, but his eyes widened when he saw movement in the colossal wall. 


 


It was falling.


 


Dom removed his hands from his head and scrambled to get to his feet as the huge mound of flesh above him tilted towards him. While Elizabeth’s butt was not sizeable at normal size, to the now minuscule man, it was like a planet, crashing down at an impossible speed. 


 


‘Liz! Liz! Wake up! Hey! I’m … I’m down here!’ Dom shouted, but his pathetic voice was drowned out by the sound of the train. He watched as he ass came towards him, and decided too late that he wasn’t going to be able to get her attention. He sprang to his feet, right as the giantess’s rear struck him.


 


Dom was knocked back down, landing on his back as the huge ass pinned him. He opened his mouth to scream, but the thin fabric of her panties filled his mouth as he was smothered by her rump. Elizabeth finished her turn, coming to rest on her back, and her butt sank into the sheets, swallowing her tiny boyfriend like a crumb. Dom felt nothing but pain as her colossal weight bore down on him. He felt his entire body strain, but miraculously, he didn’t pop. Instead, the immense pressure and heat from Elizabeth’s rear simply compressed him and trapped him under her sleeping form. Dom was helpless and was surprised that he hadn’t passed out from the lack of air, but somehow, he remained conscious, feeling every moment of the agony beneath his girlfriends rump, powerless to do anything about it. 


 


***


 


Elizabeth woke up with a start and blinked away the darkness. She was surprised that she was lying on her back because Dom normally took up most of the space on the bed. She reached out for him but found only air. She turned her head and saw no sign of the boy that had been lying beside her. Still half asleep, she didn’t think much of it. She just really needed to wee.


 


Kicking her legs off of  the side of the bed, she pushed herself up with her hands and stood up. She stretched her arms up and yawned, elongating her entire body and extending her back. 


 


Dom felt the movement instantly, the pressure around him increasing ten-fold as the full weight of the colossal woman came to rest on his body. The momentary agony was excruciating, but she soon stood up. Unfortunately for Dom, his minuscule body had been so pressed into her flesh, that he remained stuck to it as she rose. The insignificant spec of a man felt cool air against his back as his face stayed pressed into her ass as she stretched. 


 


Dom felt her glutes contract and the surface he was on turned from a supple cushion into a stone wall, yet still he remained stuck, just above the crease of her left cheek. His world started to shake as she took her first step. The light touch of her foot on the carpeted floor was like an earthquake for the tiny man, violently rattling his brain. Each step created another as his humungous girlfriend walked to the bathroom. 


 


The red head yawned again as she entered the little ensuite toilet linked to their carriage. She was normally not a fan of train loos, but since London was the start of the journey, theirs had been freshly cleaned and sterilised. She switched on the light in the small space and stepped inside. The door clicked shut behind her and for once, Elizabeth was thankful for her small stature, as any larger person would have been rubbing their elbows along the walls. She pushed down her panties with a quick flick and turned to sit down. 


 


Dom was swatted by the dark fabric of her underwear and immediately dislodged from his prison. He thought it lucky, until he started to free fall towards the toilet floor, miles below. 


 


‘Liz! Help!’ he screamed, but his voice was quieter than a fly buzzing amidst the rumble of the train, and she had no idea that he was in such peril at her feet. Dom shot down, watching the giantess’s legs rush by on either side, getting slimmer from her calves to her ankles. 


 


Dom struck the plastic floor with enough force to shatter his entire skeleton, and the pain enveloped him as totally as the giantess’s ass had only moments ago, he shrieked in agony, as he rolled onto his side, expecting to be bleeding and broken. But he wasn’t. As Dom’s ears were filled with the thundering sound of his gigantic girlfriend peeing far above him, the shrunken boy writhed in agony without so much as a scratch visible on his skin. 


 


‘Liz! Liz!’ he cried, no longer expecting a response, but having nothing else to do. He rolled onto his back and looked up between the giantess’s legs at her panties stretched between them like a dark bridge over him. They cast a shadow over him, blocking the light from the small bulb in the ceiling, as he heard the sound of her urination quieten. He heard a slight creak in the floor as her weight shifted onto her feet and she stood up. Dom instinctively raised his hands over his face as the true size of the girl became clear to him: she was bigger than any mountain he had ever seen. She reached behind her and flushed the toilet, before bending down to pull up her underwear. 


 


And than it happened. As the redhead leaned towards him, her eyes stopped right over him and Dom watched her pupils dilate behind her glasses. Was that a look of recognition? He smiled, sitting up, and waving his hands. She didn’t react, just staring at him. Dom pushed himself to his feet and took a few steps towards her left foot.


 


The shriek that came from Elizabeth’s mouth shattered Dom’s eardrum as she watched the tiny bug dart towards her. Before either of them knew what was happening, the very same left foot that Dom had aimed to make contact with, jumped into the air. The tiny boy watched the enormous sole swing overs head, every crevice in her skin clear as day. Then, just as quickly, Elizabeth brought her stadium-sized foot crashing down on him, striking his body flat against the floor with a slap. 


 


Dom was winded and winced in pain as the force of the stomp pinned him down, but even he hadn’t been ready for the added torment that arrived when the colossal woman started twisting her foot from side to side, pulverising his helpless form under her weight. After several violent twists that dragged Dom’s body along the plastic floor, the pressure eased and she raised her foot, lifting the bug into the air. She bent her knee and lifted her sole behind her to see the damage, and was more than shocked to not find a splattered body on her skin. Instead, she thought she recognised the crumpled figure that was glued to the ball of her foot.


 


‘DOM?’

Chapter 3 (London to Paris 3) by Notkent

Elizabeth sat on the cool, leather seat in the cabin, feeling the material against her bare thighs. She was staring down intently at the … thing in her palm. Dom was looking back at her, meeting her gaze with an unwavering sense of relief. He had quickly explained away her stepping on him as her mistaking him for an insect, and he knew how much she hated ants. Since he had first woken up at 1cm-tall, he had not felt truly safe until that moment. 


 


‘DOM, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?’ the giantess asked. As Dom started to speak, she realised that he was too small for her to hear without bringing up to her ear, but she didn’t. Elizabeth had had an ant stuck in her ear as a child and simply couldn’t bring herself to let the tiny creature so near her now. 


 


Dom too realised that she couldn’t hear him as her expression remained stoic as he recounted his terrifying ordeal. The truth was that neither one of them knew what had happened, but they both had learned two important things. 


 


First, the once 6-foot engineering graduate was not a diminutive spec of his former self, and it had happened instantly and with no obvious signs of reversal. Second, it seemed that despite his pathetic size, Dom was invulnerable to being crushed, even thought Elizabeth had tried her hardest to squish him. Only he knew that he had felt every ounce of the pain that should have killed him. But he forgave his girlfriend. After all, she was the only one who knew of his existence at that moment, and the only one who could keep him safe.  


 


‘We'll figure this out, Liz,’ Dom said, more to reassure himself than her, ‘And we’ll get me back to normal, and then we can still have a great trip to …’


 


‘DOM … LISTEN,’ Elizabeth’s voice boomed. She had grown so used to him interrupting her that she almost didn’t expect to be able to speak, but at his new size, he wasn’t going to be talking over anybody, least of all her. Her eyes shifted ever so slightly to look away from him, but he remained in her peripheral vision. 


 


‘THERE'S SOMETHING I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YESTERDAY, AND … WELL, YOU JSUT KEPT INTERRUPTING,’ Dom jumped as her hand shook a little and her fingers curled up before stopping at a vertical position, inadvertently cupping had palm and forming columns around him. 


 


‘I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO FEEL UNFAIR RIGHT NOW, AND YOU’RE GOING TO BE ANGRY, BUT …’ he could see that she was struggling to say it, but he already knew what was coming. Dom couldn’t believe that she was going to break up with him at that moment, when he was so vulnerable. He frowned and waited for whatever explanation she was going to make, his arms crossed over his tiny chest. But she paused, then her expression changed. 


 


‘NO! YOU KNOW WHAT? I’M NOT SORRY DOM! I WANT TO BREAK UP, AND IF SAYING IT NOW MAKES ME SEEM LIKE A BITCH, I DON’T CARE!’ her voice was deafening and only rising as rage burned in her. She looked down now, glaring at the tiny figure in her hand as she brought him even closer to her tunnel sized mouth. Dom shook as he approached the huge lips, gleaming with balm but carrying her morning breath to wash over him. When she opened her mouth to speak, the force of her voice pushed him back and he cowered at the sight of her immense tongue and house-sized teeth.


 


‘I WAS GOING TO DO THIS BEFORE BUT YOU JUST WOULDN’T LISTEN. YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME, AND GOD FORBID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT WHAT I WANT! I MEAN, HOW COULD YOU THINK IT WAS OKAY TO JUST LEAVE ME AND FUCK OFF TO EXETER?’ she was nearly shouting now and the puny boy was on his knees, covering his ears as the volume overloaded his sense of hearing. 


 


‘DID YOU THINK THIS TRIP TO PARIS WAS GOIGN TO FIX EVERYTHING? WELL IT’S NOT. ESPECIALLY NOW THAT YOU’RE … SOME KIND OF INSECT!’  a tiny glob of spittle struck Dom, covering his torso in saliva as the colossal young woman shouted him down.


 


‘WE ARE DONE DOMINIC, AND I’M SO RELIEVED TO FREE OF YOU! YOU REALLY ARE A PATHETIC LITTLE SHIT AREN’T YOU? YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME AND NOW THE WORLD IS GIVING YOU BACK ALL THE SHIT YOU GAVE ME!’ she hissed. Her hand suddenly tilted and Dom thought he was going to fall, but her massive fingers quickly wrapped around him so that only his head popped out of her closed fist. She squeezed a little and raised him up to the tip of her nose. Dom shrieked in pain as he felt like his body was in a vice, and Elizabeth watched him squirm. A thin smile spread across her lips. 


 


‘THIS IS ACTUALLY KIND OF PERFECT, ISN’T IT?’ she cooed, menacingly, ‘YOU CAN’T GET HURT LIKE THIS, BUT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO YOU, AND NO ONE KNOWS IT’S EVEN HAPPENING! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BOYFRIENDS I WISH WOULD HAVE SHRUNK SO I COUDL CRUSH THEM? AND NOW, I CAN CRUSH YOU AS MUCH AS I WANT, AND YOU’LL STILL BE ALIVE FOR ME TO DO IT AGAIN!’


 


Dom was dumbfounded at this sudden twist in his ex-girlfriend’s attitude but was even more afraid of the threat that now hung in the air. She was right: no one would be looking for a 1-cm tall man being tortured by his 5’4” ex. He was on his own and totally at Elizabeth’s mercy, As if to hammer home her point, she squeezed tighter and Dom yelped in pain again. 


 


The giantess grinned wickedly as she watched him struggle, his head swinging from side to side. She relished the power she felt over his insignificant body in her palm. She extended her arm out in front of her, still keeping her iron grip on him, then suddenly let go. Dom yelled out in panic as he dropped out of her fingers and plummeted towards the floor, grasping for anything to slow himself down but finding only air. He kept screaming as he fell, rolling head over heels int eh air until he finally struck the carpet with his back. 


 


Elizabeth gasped as he hit the floor, bouncing ever so slightly upon impact. She felt a cool rush run through her as she foundherslk wanting to giggle. The tiny man heard her laughter, as he peels himself off the ground, his whole body aching. He raised his head and looked up at her right leg, standing like a city block a hundred yards ahead of him. Dom couldn’t believe what was happening, and opened his mouth to shout.


 


‘What are you doing?! Are you crazy?! You could have …’ he protested, but before he could say more, Elizabeth’s enormous left foot struck him from behind. Her truck-sized toes knocked him down and allowed her meaty sole to wash over him. Without a moment of hesitation, the titanic girl slammed the ball of her foot down onto her ex and twisted it violently like a screw. She felt his limbs flail like tiny fibres of a carpet beneath her and she chuckled at how easy it was to dominate him. Dom grunted as he was churned into the carpet, the friction burns and crushing pressure all registering, just not leaving any marks. 


 


Not giving him a moment to recover, the enormous red head stood up, shifting all of her weight onto her left leg. The soul crushing pain was almost too much for Dom as he felt his insides begging to explode, yet somehow he remained in tact, forced to endure the excruciating pain in its entirety, without the sweet mercy of death afforded even to insects. 


 


After what seemed like an eternity, his tormentor finally rises her foot, bringing him up with it as her heel struck her ass. She pinched him sharply off her wrinkled sole between a finger and thumb, relishing the feeling of him squirming in her tight grip. 


 


‘YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER,’ she giggled, ‘I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO YOU AND YOU’RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE IT!’ she dropped him onto the table before the seats and Dom had a moment to stagger to his feet, looking at the base of the window. Without warning, the enormous young woman’s fist slammed into the table, and Dom’s body vanished beneath it. The bang was like the sound of plane crashing for the tiny man as he was squished yet again, but in truth, it was little louder than a thud to the giantess. 


 


She raised her hand and laughed at the crumpled form that was left in her wake. She waited patiently for him to move, to raise his head a little, and to believe that his torment was over, before slamming her building-sized fist onto him again, and again, and again. Each time, Dom got up, praying for her to stop, begging and pleading with her, but the cruel goddess was having too much fun to care. 

Chapter 4 (London to Paris 4) by Notkent

After a few minutes however, Elizabeth yawned, and rumbling sound that shook the table that Dom was lying on. She blinked and yawned again, realising that it was still the middle of the night and she was still sleepy. She looked down at the pathetic figure below her and smirked.


 


‘i’M GETTING BACK INTO BED, AND I KNOW JUST WHERE TO PUT YOU SO YOU DON’T TRY ANYTHING SILLY LIKE ESCAPING. AFTER ALL, I WOULDN’T WANT ANYONE TO STEP ON YOU BY ACCIDENT … I WANT YOU TO KNOW IT’S INTENTIONAL!’ Elizabeth giggled. 


 


She plucked Dom’s body from the table and stepped towards the bed, ignoring his pleas for mercy between ragged breaths. Instead, she stopped before the bed and swung her arms behind her back. With her free hand, she pulled back the waistband of her black, cotton panties, exposing her ass, which was now enormous to the tiny man. 


 


Not wasting time with pleasantries, she unceremoniously flicked him into her butt crack and let the panties snap back into place. Dom hit her flesh and started to slip into the gap when he felt the sting of the panties strike him. Elizabeth grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them a little, feeling his tiny body drop deep into her crack before she released them. Dom felt the mounds envelop him and then crush him as Elizabeth gleefully squeezed her glutes, pressing him into her butt. The smell of shit struck Dom’s nose, as even thought she was clean, being so close to her ass hole carried the consequence. 


 


‘YOU ALWAYS WERE A REAL ARSE,’ she chuckled at her own terrible joke, before turning around to sit on the bed. She savoured the feeling of Dom’s futile efforts to escape or at least stop end his suffering. It tickled her ass hole a little as his limbs kicked weekly against it. She swivelled her hips, grinding her butt into the bed and laughing as Dom’s movements became weaker. After a few minutes of endless shifting, the giantess finally decided to lay back and drift off to a pleasant sleep, her mind rushing with how unimaginably well her break up had gone. Dom had no choice but to enjoy the brief respite as he remained clamped in his ex’s ass as she slept. Eventually, despite his twisted limbs and the stench of her asshole, he too drift off to a troubled sleep.  


 


***


 


Dom awoke with a  start as he felt the giantess shifting. He sucked in a lungful of the stale air in the giantess’s butt crack as she stretched in the sunlight that streamed int through the window. Elizabeth thought for a moment that she had dreamed the events of the night before, but the lack of another human beside her and the slightly spec she felt in her panties were reassurance enough. She smiled. 


 


The giantess suddenly went still and Dom thought that she had only moved in her sleep. In fact, she was hoping that he was still asleep, because she was about to give him a nice wake up call. Trapped in complete darkness, Dom didn’t see the enormous woman’s asshole unclench. 


 


PFFFFFSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


 


Dom yelled as a hot blast of disgusting air shot right into his face, drowning his body in a cloud of noxious gas. His protests were however drowned out by the earth shaking laughter of the giantess, as she kept her butt firmly pressed into the mattress, trying to trap her prisoner in her fart for as long as possible. She was still laughing as she rolled over and stood up, taking in the view of the French countryside as the rain rolled past it. 


 


‘DID YOU HAVE A GOOD NGIHT’S SLEEP, DOM? BECAUSE I SURE DID, WITHOUT YOU HOGGING THE WHOLE BED FOR ONCE,’ Elizabeth giggled, ‘WE SHOULD AHVE DONE THIS MONTHS AGO. BUT NOW I THINK WE’RE ALMOST IN PARIS. WHAT DO YOU SAY? STILL WANT TO HAVE A ROMANTIC TRIP … IN MY ARSE?’


 


She laughed manically as she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth, leaving her toy in her butt as she did so. She then came back out into eh cabin and decided to get dressed. She tossed Dom onto the bed and then removed her panties with her back to him. Her ass loomed over him as she pulled off her top as well, standing naked in all her glory above him. 


 


She bent forwards and Dom braced himself to be sat on again, but instead she rose with a fresh pair of panties riding up her legs to her hips. She turned back around, showing him her crotch like something in the heavens. Even her boobs seemed enormous and almost obstructed her face. Elizabeth blushed for a second as she caught a glimpse of him looking longingly up at her, but she reminded herself that he was a parasite, both metaphorically and literally now. 


 


She pulled on her jeans and a t-shirt, stuffing the rest of her clothes into her bag. She glanced at Dom’s bag by the bed and grinned at him.


 


‘YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON’T THINK I WILL KEEP YOU IN PANTIES ANY MORE,’ she assured him. Dom gulped, his lips quivering as relief washed over him, the smell of her fart still lingering on his skin. But what she said next made his blood run cold. 


 


‘CLINGING ONTO AN EX JUST ISN’T HEALTHY … SO I THINK I’LL JUST LEAVE YOU HERE,’ Elizabeth cackled like a movie villain as even she could see Dom’s shoulders drop. She looked right into his eyes as she continued, savouring the fear and desperation that she imagined in the tiny beads.


 


‘AND JUST SO NO ONE WORRIES ABOUT YOU, I’LL TAKE YOUR BAG OUT TO THE STATION FOR YOU,’ with another echo of laughter, she pushed his bag towards the door and lifted hers onto her back. She looked back at him, standing naked, shaking on the edge of the bed and for a split second, she felt sorry for him.


 


‘OH, I CAN’T LEAVE YOU ON THE BED TO GET SAT ON, CAN I?’ she feigned concern, stepping towards him heavily. 


 


‘IT'S MUCH MORE FUN IF YOU HAVE TO AVOID GETTING SQUISHED.’ She flicked his off the bed like a crumb and watched him all to the floor in a heap. The intercom system announced that they were arriving in Paris, so Elizabeth glanced down at him one last time.


 


‘HAVE A LOVELY TRIP, DOM. DON’T WAIT UP,’ she said, her voice dripping with malice. She raised her boot and brought it down hard on top of him, not even feeling the crunch as she pulverised him. When she was satisfied, she raised her boot, making sure that he wasn’t stuck to the sole, and left the cabin with both bags. She half shut the door behind her as she walked off down the corridor, leaving Dom alone on the carpeted floor as the train doors opened in Paris Gare du Nord. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11040