A New Perspective (Commission) by Mini-Materia
Summary:

This story follows the unspectacularly ordinary young man, Jon, as he wakes up shrunken one day, and is later discovered by his mother, Julie. As he ends up riding along with her to work, and finds himself under the varied care of Julie and the rest of her co-workers, Jon begins to realize his shrinking condition has overwhelming effects on his life, and especially his position and role under his mother.

(Written for a commission.)


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Legwear, Maternal, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 18142 Read: 20895 Published: October 19 2021 Updated: March 13 2022

1. Chapter 1: Mother Knows Best by Mini-Materia

2. Chapter 2: Team Building Meeting by Mini-Materia

Chapter 1: Mother Knows Best by Mini-Materia

It had been almost a week now since Jon’s perspective in life had completely changed. In this case, this wasn’t some simple metaphorical shift in state of mind, but rather a quite literal new perspective of the world around him.

 

Monday, he had awoken, seeing the vista of his bedsheets spreading around him like strange dunes of blue and grey fabric and quickly realized within minutes that he had shrunken to roughly half an inch tall. It was almost half a day before his family even managed to discover him, taking past breakfast till they even realized he was missing.

 

In that time, he learned all too well the newfound strength and durability his tiny body seemed to hold. Increased stamina and breathing capabilities kept him from suffocating when buried under a pile of tossed laundry, and some sort of enhanced density due to being shrunken seemed to have affected his overall mass, making him seemingly indestructible.

 

Unfortunately, he had to learn the second part of his newfound abilities the hard way. While trying to get the attention of his mother, Julie, he found her unable to hear his tiny voice from far beneath her on the tiled kitchen floor. Exhausted from his journey throughout the house, climbing and maneuvering around furniture and down from his bedroom, he was unable to even defend himself or move as she quickly turned around.

 

Absentmindedly going about her day, she crushed his miniscule body under her full weight as she stepped heavily down onto him wearing her favorite pair of house slippers. Surprised by the sudden crunching sound of his tiny body hitting the hard floor below, and the sensation of the toy sized object beneath the thick soles of the slipper she stopped and gasped in horror, thinking she had killed her son beneath her foot so carelessly.

 

However, after a few minutes it was apparent that he had only feinted from the sudden burst of pain and fear, having no apparent major injuries.

 

“Oh my god, Jon, I thought I’d lost you- I’m so sorry”

 

She said with tears in her eyes, worried and heartbroken as she’d already accepted what she thought was your immediate death.

 

“No mom, it’s okay, I’m alright, I guess… my body is just, altogether different now. Hey look, it’s alright, I mean if anything I guess you can just carry me around or something, now right?” He said trying to calm her down, as her giant tears splashed down around him.

 

“Haha, yeah, I guess you’re right. You’re pretty cute like this too you know, my little buggy.” She said wiping her eyes and laughing.

 

“Hah- hey mom, look, I’m not a bug alright, I’m just, small now, I guess. You’ll have to like, take care of me or whatever, okay? Like, please try to understand what this is like for me…”

 

He said slightly nervous at the use of what seemed like a slightly demeaning new nickname after he had just been literally crushed underfoot.

 

“Oh, it’s okay little bug, it’s not like mommy can really hurt you or anything now right? I’m much less worried now. We’ll just have to try to make sure you don’t get into anywhere you shouldn’t be- and try to keep better track of you alright?”

 

“God, can you imagine how much worse it would have been if you had ended up trapped with your mommy’s huge sweaty toes down in my stuffy slipper all morning? Haha! I probably wouldn’t even have noticed you for hours and you would have just lived as a little piece of lint under my beautiful foot for god knows how long! I guess it’s better I just stepped on you quicky and found you, huh little buggy? Hahah!”

 

She said teasingly as she prodded at your body with her long, painted fingernails, her huge lips parting to reveal the shimmering white grin of her massive teeth and interior of her mouth above him.

 

“Mom, seriously… Ew, god- No! Please, keep your big feet away from me okay! Just try to make sure I don’t get lost or die, jesus how hard is that?!”

 

He said, raising his voice, somewhat annoyed at the nonchalant way his mother was handling your predicament, and unsure if perhaps the shock of stepping on him had triggered some sort of response in her. Hesitating for a moment and looking down towards him as if she was looking through him, her vision unfocused for a moment, then she suddenly laughs.

 

“Awh, are you mad at me way down there little bug? Don’t worry, mommy will take good care of you. Just keep in mind how much bigger I am then you now when you feel like acting up, hmm? Wouldn’t want to end up in time out under my big toes, now would you? You better watch your mouth when you talk to me too young man, I’ll have you know some men would pay good money to spend some quality time with these pretty feet, you should be thankful.”

 

The way his mother giggled in response to the realization that he was fine and began making side handed jokes about how useful his new durability was if she needed to carry him out of sight or discipline him if he didn’t stay in line now that she’d have to take care of him 24/7, was only the beginning of what would become an increasingly uncomfortable new role in his life beneath her.

 

Now, days later, Jon again found himself stranded on the floor of his family home. It was early morning and he had wandered from the small makeshift bed Julie had made him on her work desk in the living room, down onto the floor towards the kitchen.

He was hoping to see if he could catch his mother in time before she had to go to work and get something to eat arranged for his tiny desktop domicile. Unknown to Jon however, Julie had already awoken early today to get a head start on things in the house so that she could get to work early, preparing herself for a meeting she knew she couldn’t escape at the office.

 

Frustrated, and not paying attention as she goes about her business and thinking that the rest of the house is busy sleeping in their beds, she quickly struts throughout the downstairs area, preparing things in the kitchen for her family and herself as her bare feet slap against the floor.

 

Jon rounds the corner of the countertop island on the ground below to look out into the open area within the center of the kitchen and sees the titanic moving body of his mother striding easily across the full-sized mountain valley field between the cabinets and fridge. Julie had always been considered a conventionally attractive woman.

 

As her pale skin, long powerful looking legs, and tall slender frame flexed gracefully before his tiny perspective down on the floor below, even Jon couldn’t deny it. Her brown hair bounced majestically- silhouetted somewhat around her beautiful face by the fluorescent lights above and for a moment, perhaps somewhat enchanted by her carrying him around and caring for him the past week like a small animal, she looked more like an actual Goddess.

 

Stunned, and in awe of the situation, he found himself unable to react or move as he simply stared up towards her stepping down towards him, her bare sole flexing and wrinkling as it moves through the air and slams into the ground directly in front of him. The impact of her massive sole rocks the area and knocks him onto the ground, but he quickly props himself up on his arms, staring up the length of her legs towards the dark surface of her blouse and building sized body towering over him.

 

Her other sole slams into place beside him, and he finds himself assaulted by the still unwashed, and strong scent coming from the huge feet before him, her toes wiggling against the cold tile while she brushes her hair from her face casually far above, thinking to herself what she’s forgetting for the morning. Walking forward in a sort of trance, Jon reaches his hand towards the idly shifting tip of her red painted big toe, sliding across the ground before him more than twice his size.

 

The heat, and scent rushing from between the shifting trunks of her toes and beneath her feet is far more intense as he gets closer, but finds himself unable to stop, pressing his hand onto the warm, soft, but roughly textured tip of his mother’s huge toe as it settles for a moment on the floor before him. Breathing in deeply and shuddering to himself, Jon finds himself fighting newfound urges and feelings, unsure of the overwhelming, almost pheromone-based response he seems to be having towards the massive body moving before him.

 

Is this some kind of effect of the shrinking? He thinks to himself, looking down confused at his body, and drawing his attention away from the giant moving digits of her foot nearby. Feeling the strange sensation of something touching against her soft pad, Julie’s long, slender toes reflexively grasp forward, arching over Jon’s miniature body as he fails to release much more than a startled yelp.

 

The huge toes curl around and over him, roughly pressing his tiny form up against the cold, clammy surface of the ball of Julie’s foot, pinning him in place against the somewhat sticky flesh. Unaware of her son’s predicament far below, Julie shakes her head deciding she must have everything she needs and throws her weight back onto the ball of her foot, stepping forward. Grabbing her purse, she makes her way through the front room and towards the pile of shoes, kicking them aside and casually sliding her feet into the tight confines of her work flats before heading out the door.

 

Jon feels the sudden weight of his mother’s body bare down on him, as his tiny form is compressed into the soft flesh beneath her toes and against the ball of her foot. His limbs are tangled throughout the areas between her clammy toes, and his face is pressed into the deep crevices surrounding him as he’s tossed, slammed, and stuck beneath her while she walks across the house.

 

Unable to scream, he only succeeds in opening his mouth to feel the cool, dusty surface of Julie’s foot flesh drag across his tongue, coating it in a thin film of the sweat she gathered in her sleep. Coughing, and trying to force out some shout of protest towards her face far above, he looks back from his position lodged between her toes to see the rapidly approaching view of the dark, chasm like space within her work flats.

 

The musty odor from the well-worn shoe rushes over the surface of the cool flesh of her foot surrounding him as the aromas combine to form a choking and overbearing mixture, dizzying his senses. Pleading desperately up towards her, his cries and the sensation of his little hands beating against the vice like grip of her toes across his midsection goes unheard and unseen, as he’s carried alongside her toes into the depths of the old pair of work flats.

Dropped into the worn depression of her toe imprints within, he scrambles in a panic towards the far wall, watching as the monstrous tanned mass of her foot, painted across the front of her toes with the starkly crimson sheen of her nails- stretches the fabric of the shoe around itself. Roughly forcing its way within and eagerly grasping towards his defenseless shuddering mass, their newly found play toy for the morning.

 

Backing as far away as he can, he finds it’s no use, the long forms of his mothers’ toes easily search out his tiny body, their soft tips pushing his weak form down to the spongy surface of the insole beneath him and dragging him back screaming within the stuffy space under their grasp.

 

As she walks and continues to go about her morning outside, the jarring force of her footsteps slam his face and body into the tight space beneath her toes and threaten to throw him under the sometimes-visible stretching view of her sole flexing above the long-ago illegible insole. The area within the shoe, deep in the toe section begins to become oppressively heated, the scent and body warmth flowing from Julie’s foot tightly filling the space wafting throughout like being packed into a completely filled all girl’s locker room.

 

The aroma of her body odor, the growing presence of her foot sweat, and the faint smell of the lotion she uses lingering throughout the area mixing with the stuffy, somewhat musky scent of the shoe’s old insole, causes Jon to feel like he’s hallucinating slightly. Watching helplessly, he flails, disoriented within the dim space as her toes simply have their way with him, grasping and squeezing his tiny body beneath and between them, and shoving his limbs and head into the spaces between them.

While Jon suffers within the heated space beneath her slender digits within in her shoe, Julie makes her way to the car. Humming to herself, she drives across town to head into the office building where she works, enjoying the sensation of the soft, pliable little mass passed between and under her toes.

 

Aloof to the situation at hand she takes her mind off the stress of the upcoming meeting with her peers at the office, testing the pliability and durability of the tiny object with her toes, crushing it between them and grinding it under the ball of her foot. For a moment, an image of Jon, covered in the dirt, and sweat from within her shoe and gasping desperately as he clings against the sides of her toes fills her mind as she slowly clamps them down against the sides of the tiny ball of lint.

 

Strangely, knowing his newfound and seemingly invincible little body, this momentary vision doesn’t worry her, instead she finds it oddly amusing, blushing for a moment she wonders if it even might be a little… exciting? He was always such a pain in the ass for her, it seemed sort of appropriate that he could make it up to her by being a little stress toy for her while she works so hard to provide for him, it’s the least he could do especially now that he was so useless and small, right?

 

Of course, she could never say that to him. Although, even after just the first week it was already getting pretty tiring trying to just treat him like a normal, tiny person. Maybe it was time to make a couple of changes of her own if she was going to keep caring for him so closely like this, it wouldn’t be such a bad thing to keep him “with her” in one way or another, right?

 

It’s not like he’d really get hurt or anything, she thought to herself and it would probably feel really good… maybe he’d even learn to enjoy it too, well, at the very least he’d have to get used to it, not like he would have a choice… Shaking her head of the embarrassing thoughts of teasing her own shrunken son in such a way and giggling to herself she idly plays with her feet beneath her desk. Julie spends the next hour or so filing the mornings paperwork and beginning to prepare her documents from throughout her desk and office shelves.

 

Meanwhile, far below, Jon’s disoriented sight and stinging eyes search desperately for some sign of where he is. The time he spent trapped within his mother’s work flats, although most likely only an hour or so of her driving to work and getting started for the day, has so far felt like an eternity. Her massive foot finally relents its assault on his body, her toes sliding off his bruised tiny form as the entire mass pulls out of the confines of her shoe and dumps it unceremoniously onto its side.

 

The cool air from within her office comes rushing over Jon’s foot sweat covered body and makes him shiver, gasping in the clean air thankfully as he struggles to maintain his composure. Looking up he sees the cavernous space of the underside of Julie’s desk, her other leg propped up over her knee as her foot dangles her massive shoe dangerously overhead, teasing him from above.

The sweaty surface of her foot that was having its way with his shrunken form for the last 2 hours now slides across its side on the floor tentatively beside him. The muscled wall of flesh shifts, showing him her wrinkled sole as the now all too familiar scent of her bare feet wafts throughout the small area beneath the desk. 


Jon struggles to stand to his feet, his aching body and skeletal structure, as far as he can tell, still not broken in any serious way. He was, however, extremely drained and battered by the experience. Still feeling the phantom sensations of being trapped in the heated confines of the dirty work flats beneath what felt like hundreds of tons of weight bearing down on him from all sides for what felt like an eternity.

His mind still spinning he grasps at the floor and takes a moment to cough, gagging and spitting as a long trail of salvia- thick with bits of stuff and the essence of Julie’s foot sweat runs from his mouth and pressure impacted nasal cavities. Hearing her booming voice echo throughout the area as she mumbles to herself in the distance, busying herself with finishing up her paperwork and the prior day’s reports he covers his ears.

The blur of sights of legs of massive furniture and strange shapes of the underside structure of the desk surround him as the bright light of the room fills his salt stained. Staring up weakly he sees her still casually poised and dangling shoe, and cross-legged writing pose as she anxiously bounces in the chair above him. Hearing her mumbling something about a meeting, he thinks to himself that he has to get her attention before he’s left here by himself in public, or something worse happens somehow.

What if some stranger at the office was to find him and just… take him… Panicking slightly he grasps at his body, looking back at the still flexing surface of her wet sole nearby. Bracing his tiny frame, he stares at the folding, soft flesh and swallows another mouthful of its taste still lingering in his mouth. Taking a series of steps forward quickly, he throws his weight against it- striking at the soft and somewhat giving surface desperately.

Far above, Julie feels some weird itch, or something scratching against the sole of her foot on the ground. Exclaiming in surprise, and unsure if it’s just a crusty portion of the office carpet rubbing against her, or perhaps some kind of bug- she shifts the toes of her foot laying against her knee and drops the flat she’d been dangling roughly against the ground.

“Wh- what the hell is that? Hey, get off of my foot you disgusting thing! You want some of my huge soles so bad huh? Here- have some of this!”


The area shakes as she brings her previously crossed leg down deftly, without caring to look for the source of the sensation as she continues her work, maneuvering the soles of her feet to clap together with a loud, wet sound beneath the desk.

Jon hardly has time to react as the wall of skin his hand is pressed against surges rapidly towards him. Colliding with him, he feels it hit his body with the force he’s assume comes from being hit by a swiftly moving large vehicle. While reeling from the impact- and stuck to its surface- he watches to his horror as the area around him darkens, the sound of something massive cutting through the air rushing towards him from above as he turns in time to see the smooth, flexed surface of her other tanned foot rushing towards him.

 

As the two gigantic surfaces of skin collide with each other, his entire body is compacted for a second between them. Even Jon’s unassuming mind can tell the strange properties of his shrunken predicament are the only thing protecting him from not exploding into a burst of crimson filth across the balls of her feet and soles in thunderclap like force of that instant. He feels his very being reverberate alongside the soft, bouncing dunes of her soles surrounding him as the two walls bounce away for a moment. Coughing as the wind was knocked out of him, and weakly moving his limbs out of the sticky depression the impact pushed him into, the huge shapes of her feet flex playfully, before closing in on him slowly and beginning to grind him in between their sweaty masses.

 

Grinding the tiny object between the sensitive soles of her feet below the chair, Julie allows herself to be overtaken by the pleasurable experience of the small, squishy form rubbing against and across the arches of her feet and crushes it roughly into the surface the thick balls of their soles.

Jon’s entire world is compressed between the tight space left as the folding, hot surface of the massive soles bare down on him. Gasping for oxygen in the musky zone between her feet he only finds more of the now heavy aroma and thick moisture of her smell and sweat filling his lungs and senses. Struggling against her, she uses him to massage herself casually his limbs uselessly grasping around and across her skin. He hears pleasured moans echoing around him, muffled by the dozens of tons of flesh crushing him.

Giggling to herself Julie realizes that this pathetically wiggling thing is getting more of her attention at the moment than whatever paperwork she’s basically done with already on the surface of the desk- and pushes her chair back, leaning down to get a better look at the current object of her toes’ affection before she puts the poor bug out of its misery.

“Well, I guess you’ve suffered under this goddess’s divine soles long enough little bug. Let’s get a look at you and see what you are anyways before I give you the pleasure of being finished off under my pretty painted big toe~ Hmm?”

Julie says playfully laughing, thankful for the bit of a distraction within her otherwise so far stressful morning. Grasping the tiny form with the toes of both her feet she lifts it between them, she bends down closely inspecting the little insect pinched between them.

“MOM! OH GOD, PLEASE!” Jon screams, his voice cracking as he coughs, desperately trying to clear his throat enough to speak clearly up towards him.

His arms are roughly smashed into the space between two of the toes of both of the feet surrounding his tiny body, Jon shouts, pleading with his mother to notice his now sweat-soaked form. She pulls both halves of his body to their limits, holding him aloft between the slick walls as his exhausted legs dangle towards the carpet below.

“Ew- you’re so covered in the dirty sweat and grime from the floor and my feet that I can barely tell what you are, some kind of little lint bug… what are those... is that 4 limbs? What kind of bug only has...”

Hearing her teasing speech rocking his little body as her face lowers down towards him, he struggles to kick his legs and writhe within her grasp, shouting again to prove he’s not some common pest crawling on her office floor.

“JULIE IT’S ME- YOUR SON, IT’S ME- JON!

Seeing a look of concern wash over her amused face as her smile drops into a frown of worry and she turns her head to listen to the distant sound of his tiny voice, he feels himself reinvigorated slightly, shouting again.

“I GOT TRAPPED IN YOUR SHOE AT HOME, HELP ME- GOD PLEASE HELP ME! YOUR FEET- THEY’RE SO HORRIBLE. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!”

Suddenly Julie’s eyes light up. She blushes heavily staring at the lint covered twisted mass between her toes and recognizing the miniature moving face among the bits of dirt and smeared grime covering it shouting up towards her with its tiny little mouth. Her look of worry flexes quickly into an annoyed scowl of concern.

 

“Jon- JON?! What the hell are you doing here?! Wh- Why aren’t you in your bed young man! This is exactly why I made you that habitat area to begin with! Oh my GOD! Are you trying to kill your mother with worry- what if I had just come home and you had been missing? I would have never even known! Wait… what are you doing in my shoes anyways? I can’t really hear you very well through all that stuff all over you, you know.”

Plucking him from between her toes with two of the shining painted tips of her fingers she easily rushes him skyward up the mountainous scale of her chair and the well-toned surface of her body stretching the black blouse beneath it to drop him a small distance onto the cold, wooden plain of the desk in front of her.

 

Adjusting himself from the brief fall and standing up before the lowering horizon of her face as she puts it close enough for him to feel the moisture and smell the coffee on her breath blowing over him, he shouts up towards her again.

“I- I was in your shoe since you left for work this morning, I was in there the entire time till you dropped me out and just found me now- it was so dark, and so hot… it was- I was-“

He stutters as he tries to catch his breath, weakly gasping the cold air as it fills his lungs and becoming overwhelmed as the long brown hair casts down over the reflective surface of her eyes and blushing face staring down curiously towards him.

“Hmm? You were what? You crawled in my shoe while I was leaving for work? What did I tell you about that! I told you how scary and stuffy it would be! What? What do you mean it was hot? You were doing what?”

Julie speaks faster than his tired lungs will allow him to respond. As she can see him moving around fine down on the desk and her look of concern fades to be replaces by a slowly spreading grin as she laughingly teases down at the little lint covered body.


“Hey little man, what exactly were you doing down there in my shoe this whole time anyways- I thought you were just some kind of little pebble or something, so I was just ignoring you this whole time. Why didn’t you try to get my attention or anything?”

Scoffing and throwing his hands up Jon responds between gasping mouths of air.

 

“Wh-what?! Get your attention? I- I was doing everything I could, pushing as hard as I could- it didn’t seem like you could kill me, but- I thought I was going to-“

 

Giggling and interrupting his broken sentences Julie lowers the plush surface of her lips down towards him, her tongue flicking bits of spit onto his tiny face as the heat of her breath washes over him while she teasingly lowers the volume of her voice to speak gingerly towards him.

“Wait- you weren’t sneaking around down there were you? Are you sure you didn’t just want to stay close to mommy’s big feet for the day? You could have just asked if you wanted me to take you to work with me you know. Although I didn’t think that’s how you would want to ride along.

Jon feels the color from his face drain as he slowly begins to regain his composure physically only to begin feeling his mind shaken by the growing misunderstanding his stilted speech is causing with his mother. Anxiety clutching at his chest he tries to choose his next, still coughing words carefully.

 

“No- Mom- Look. I didn’t mean- I don’t mind being close to you, or even coming to work with you- but I was just trying to get your attention! I just wanted you to notice me!”

Looking at him slightly confused for a moment the gigantic surfaces of her shimmering eyes blink a few times before she begins giggling and blushingly says calmly down towards him while prodding at him with a fingertip.

“If you like being close to me it’s okay to just say so… and you know Jon, it’s not that weird to… be attracted to feet, lots of people do you know. Plus, you felt pretty good down there… You’re the perfect size to really get in there for an amazing foot rub now you know… and the way you feel beneath and between my toes with your little hands and face moving around…”

For a moment Julie’s blushing face and dazzled eyes seem to be staring down through him or looking at him unlike anything he’s ever seen before. His stomach drops again as he realizes she’s looking at him the way she looks at objects. Just like he’s seen her do when she’s staring at some hygiene tool product, or make up thing she thinks she just “has to buy” while she’s wasting time dragging him around some department store- not like a person- like her son, at all…

 

“Mom! No! I’m serious. Snap out of it and listen to me! Can you even hear me up there really?! “

 

Jon motions and shouts, now panicking as the confusing route his attempts to gain his mothers
sympathy has taken begins to lead into embarrassing territory. He blushes and attempts to shift the shameful growing bulge between his legs away from her massive prying eyes as she focuses down on his tiny from writhing on the desk before the horizon spanning view of her own smiling face.

“Of course I can hear you silly- You said you wanted to get close to me, and you wanted to spend more time with me, so you ended up coming with me. But it must have been scary not knowing if I was aware of you down there or not. It’s okay, you can stay with me for the rest of the day here at work now and I’ll make sure you get home safe.”

As her words wash over him, Jon feels a tentative sigh of relief build up inside his chest, tears welling in his eyes as it finally seems she understands his plight. Her offer of safe passage back home and ensuring his safety for the rest of the day revives some of his lost sense of humanity, and damaged ego from the time he had just spend as an unrecognized object under her toes. Her huge, plush lips part before him, blasting him with another wave of her warm breath as she casually continues.

“Plus I think I have a way that both of us can have a good time- I have a meeting in a few minutes so I can’t just have you running around on the table in the board room or anything like that. It would probably be best if the other people here don’t know about your… condition… till we know a bit more about it.”

She continues speaking and Jon listens intently, unsure of where she’s going with her idea as she mentions not being able to keep him on the table. Looking her over briefly he notices the tightly fitting blouse stretched across her tan, well-toned body, and pert breasts- the curling mass of her dark hair falling and folding across her shoulders. She pats at the sides of her blouse and skirt, smirking at him and blushing as she throws her hands up shrugging her shoulders towards him teasingly.

 

“Unfortunately… these office outfits don’t really have any pockets or anything… and the only other places I could stuff you- well… I don’t think either of us would be very comfortable with that. You’d probably fit into my panties or between my breasts but that would be kind of… weird. Even though you’re- like this, right? The only other place I could really put you is…”

She hesitates as he watches the giant fleshy surface of her lip quiver slightly, the corners of her mouth attempting to hide a slowly forming grin spreading over her face. As her warm breath rushes over him again and he feels the unease from her statements spreading throughout his mind, he grasps down at his groin, fighting to hold back the strange arousal he’s feeling alongside the growing sense of dread overcoming him. He stutters to respond, raising a hand and meekly cracking his voice ineffectually before she continues, her voice swelling over his tiny sounds.

“Since you seemed to like my big feet so much, you probably wouldn’t mind… you know… spending the rest of the day down in my shoes and under my desk, right? Now, I can see you’re a little worried but keep in mind I’ll know you’re down there this time and make sure to take really good care of you- You can even have as much fun as you want playing with mommy’s huge, soft toes and soles while I have my meeting and finish up my work for the day! Doesn’t that sound like fun?”

He tries to shout, shocked at what she’s saying and so taken aback by the strange tone of voice and blushing face she’s making towards him, the desire in her piercing gaze as it locks onto him, that he’s unable to do much more than squeak again pathetically. Looking back and forth across the huge flat surface of the desk he stumbles in one direction, then the other, seeking some sort of instinctual hiding spot as her gigantic hand suddenly rises in the distance to quickly overshadow him on the flat plain. She continues teasingly talking over him as her fingertips easily pinch down over his little torso and limbs, scooping him up between them as he dangles in the air.

“Don’t worry little buggy, it’s much warmer and safer tucked away in my flat than out in this gigantic cold, dangerous office building anyways, right? Now that I know it’s you down there too- I can just tell you that I could actually feel you the whole time… I was really enjoying it actually! You feel so good down there it’s like one of those little- what do you call them- stress balls? Or whatever. Don’t squirm around so much, it’s fine- I’ll make sure you get plenty of fresh air this time… I guess my feet do get a bit hot and stuffy in there throughout the morning huh?”

As she continues to tauntingly tease and speak down towards the insect sized shape between her fingertips, Julie lowers her hand slowly down towards the open mouth of her flat laying on the ground beside her chair. Sliding the shoe over slightly beneath the path of the descending little person between her fingertips, she attempts to hold back the growing sense of arousal overtaking her.

 

As she dangles the tiny body of what was previously the almost fully adult male form of her son over the still warm, somewhat dirty shoe, blushing as she remembers that she’d been wearing these poor flats for months already- sometimes with nylons but usually just barefoot. Imagining how overwhelming the cavernous, musky interior of her shoe must be to such a tiny person, and how the huge sweaty surface of her foot would cover him entirely beneath it- she giggled to herself again.

 

She’d never felt so much power before, the sheer scale and level of actual control she had over this other person- it didn’t really matter who they were before, all that really mattered to her now was that they belonged to her, belonged under her toes. Plus, what better way to pay her back for all the pains he had caused her throughout the years, and all the foot aches she racked up working all those hours to support him.

It’s not like he’d be able to fend for himself or really survive like a normal person now anyways, and if she brought him to a doctor or something, they’d probably just take him away and make him into a little science experiment.

 

No, she thought to herself, it’s better that he’s right where I can keep an eye on him. Somewhere safe and close to me like this. Julie had experienced being an authority figure, or caretaker for others before, but now she was beginning to feel more like a deity figure, a real Goddess of some sort. Aroused by the thought of him depending on her massive body for his continued existence, she carelessly lets his tiny form drop onto the spongy surface of the insole below.

 

Looking up, rubbing himself as he’s jarred by the sudden drop and impact, Jon continues to stammer uneasily attempting to make an argument but finding himself unable to form a coherent sentence. His mind, and senses are overwhelmed by the musky aroma and heat wafting around him as he finds himself once more covered in a thin layer of the grime plastered across the sole of his mother’s work flat. Julie’s blushing face fills the space above him, her smiling teeth and giggling mouth speaking down into the shoe, adding to the growing moisture in the space.


 “I’m worried one if the other girls, or other people in general sees you without knowing what or who you are- they might just snatch you up for themselves. I wouldn’t want to loose my little toy- I mean… My little boy like that, I’d be devastated. So, try to be a good little buggy and stay close, or underneath my feet where I can feel you, or nearby where you’ll be safe if you leave my shoe, okay? I’ll wiggle my toes or squeeze you to check on you every once in a while.”

“If you want to do me a favor and give me a foot rub while you’re down there during the meeting it would really help me relieve some stress too you know, and mommy will reward you later for being a good little foot boy. Try not to have too much fun in there, alright? I’ll make you clean up after yourself if you make a mess, I hope you know.”

Jon throws up his arms, screaming- his voice is quickly muffled though, as Julie unceremoniously raises her the huge fleshy form of her foot up, and slides it into the shoe. Feeling Jon’s tiny body caught beneath her toes and knowing his increased durability withstood her drive to and activity throughout the morning, she simply roughly jams her foot into the flat as she normally would, testing her new toy’s resistance and stamina.

Standing up she kicks her foot against the ground, shoving her foot further into the tight space and feeling the tiny wiggling limbs grasped tightly between and beneath her toes, sliding over the slick, moist flesh of the underside of her toes. Smiling to herself she adjusts herself, moving the tiny body with her toes into a more comfortable position wedged beneath them and supporting the arch of her toes.

Sighing deeply and rubbing at the already moist space beneath her skirt while still out of sight of the rest of the office, she straightens her skirt and brushes her hair aside exhaling roughly and readying herself. Stepping hard onto the carpeted floor and enjoying Jon’s giving frame squishing slightly under her footfall she walks towards the door out of her office, casting it aside confidently, feeling her newfound power embolden her as she heads towards the meeting room.

Jon gasps, already struggling to breath as his mother’s toes clutch him deeply into the crevices and spaces beneath them. His head is shoved and massaged into the tight space between her big and second toe, his mouth and nose buried into the wet flesh dipping in their center and staining his tongue with the taste of her sweat.

His mind spins as he attempts to understand what is happening and what his mother is thinking, what’s going on or how he ended up like this or if he somehow deserves this. His tiny, now hardened cock presses against the soft flesh surrounding and clutching it, unseen past the walls of toe skin and muscular form of her foot crushing down around and onto him as he’s compressed by it within the shoe.

Feeling himself losing the will to fight his arousal any longer he gives in, shoving his body against the tight, sweaty, folding masses of toe flesh covering him as he’s battered by the occasional jarring impact of her foot falls slamming him deeper into the insole beneath him. Unsure of where he is, and unable to tell what is going on outside of the shoe around himself, the heated, musky area quickly becomes his entire world.

The movement and sliding motions of her sweat covered smooth flesh and jarring impacts of her grasping toes and the slams of her foot falls rocking and moving his body like being the plaything of some huge creature, trapped within its lair.

As his overwhelmed tiny body continues its desperate motions far below, Julie reaches the door to the meeting room, passing through multiple portions of the large office building, and swings it open- bracing herself for a long, possibly multi hour session debating company standards with the rest of her team. Squeezing Jon’s little body between her toes, she sighed to herself again, glad to have the help of her “good little stress toy”.

Chapter 2: Team Building Meeting by Mini-Materia

The huge door shuts behind Julie’s body as she strides into the room, gazing around and giving the curtesy nods and smiles to her fellow ranking members of the company gathered for the meeting.


Far below, crushed beneath the meaty, already moistened flesh of the tanned Titaness's toes within her shoe, little Jon sucked desperately at the musky air flowing around him. 


Narrowly avoiding being caught beneath the painful pressure of her full weight as it slams into the ground again and again with her steps, he slides himself further back against the curving wall of her toe section. Pushing his back against the hard canvas of the shoe he stares out into the dimly lit, tight space before him and the writhing mass of her gigantic toes. 


Almost as if they’re searching blindly across the sticky insole of the shoe, the 5 tree sized pillars of flesh slam into and slide around the front of the shoe. Gasping for breath in the thickly scented and already stifling hot air, Jon takes a moment to assess the situation, feeling the rhythm of her walking motions finally cease and realizing she must be seated at the table. 


Listening closely, he makes out the muffled sounds of other woman’s voices, laughter, and chatter about something he can’t quite understand trapped down beneath the table within the shoe. His mind struggled to comprehend the reality unfolding around him. The complete loss of composure as he was used and abused beneath the weight and heat of Julie’s toes was beginning to set in. 


Looking down in shame at his own still engorged erection, he nervously covers his mouth, still tasting the residue from having his head shoved deeply between her toes.


Blaming the loss of control on some freak effect of the shrinking and his own obvious fetishistic interests, he attempts to steel himself, slowing his breath and reminding himself that he still needs to last, to survive throughout the day. It was obvious now that Julie was no longer thinking of his best interests, that handling and accidentally stepping on him those times had changed something in her.


She may have been talking calmly, even sweetly towards her, but her tone of voice, and the way that she looked at him. Not to mention the obviously obscene nature of their current interactions. It was clear she was no longer thinking of him as her son at all. She was trying to be nice about it, maybe, but he could feel it swelling in the pit of his stomach. He was nothing but some little plaything to her now, or a tiny pet perhaps, at best.


He feels the area shift and tip onto its side, and suddenly as if in answer to his thoughts, the huge toes slide against the insole backing out of the massive chamber. Light floods into the musky space, and as Jon stumbles, coughing towards the rush of chilled office air, he swears he can see the steam rising visibly from within the shoe. 


The voices of his mother’s coworkers’ boom throughout the area beneath the table, and a collage of other sounds, and smells assault his senses. The dense cloud of their combined perfumes, body lotions and body odors collide and collect settling across the floor beneath the meeting table. Staring out from within the musky cavern like space within the shoe, Jon can see the rising form of Julie’s tanned legs, the huge sole which was crushing against his body throughout the morning now bouncing as she crosses her legs far above.  


As they impatiently chatter with one another, Jon watches as the various pairs of skyscraper sized legs, and different pairs of sheen office shoes shift across the carpet, the ladies idly moving their gigantic frames in the distance. As the sweaty, meaty sole and wiggling toes of his mother bounce, airing themselves overhead, he takes a moment to assess the giant field of space beneath the table, and the vision of the crossing, uncrossing and bored, shifting legs of her titanic co-workers. 


Focusing his eyes at the sights before him, Jon almost feels his heart stop in his chest. Before his eyes flex and move, 3 massive pairs of Goddess like legs, a fit and tanned familiar pair of legs he knows belongs to Julie’s friend Kali and her usual loafers, and another younger woman’s legs, much thicker than Kali’s and ending in a pair of brown somewhat beaten-up flats. 


Upon closer inspection while they impatiently fiddle and toy with their footwear in clear view beneath the table, Jon feels his face become flush. He sees that all of them happened to fail to wear socks today, just like Julie. 


Kali’s muscular, tanned toes grip across the back section and top of her loafers, her blue painted nails crushing them beneath her as she speaks passionately, tapping on the table as she makes her points. 

The other girl around Kali’s age is even more intimidating. Her large, plump, and soft looking soles flex slamming into the ground nearby and shuddering the area. 


One of her feet grasps across and over the entire surface of her flat, squishing and sliding the green painted nails and toes over it. The brown leather flat collapses against the ground beneath its colossal weight. The other huge foot impatiently taps against the ground, her thick toes wiggling as her exposed sole stands like the side of a perilously tipping building overshadowing the shrunken Jon and other lint sized objects caught within the carpet below.


Swallowing to himself, Jon’s eyes quickly shift from Kali’s blue painted toes clutching, back to the plump green painted toes of the muscular large girl, then to the tanned fit toes of Julie widely spreading as they dangle overhead. Overwhelmed he attempts the best he can to fight through the haze of emotions and feelings flashing through his mind and body. 


The smell of the various woman’s bare feet, although faint, begins to spread and course throughout the area, the heat combining from their bodies clustered beneath the table rising over the floor. He fights an urge to move towards the impatiently bouncing sole only a few dozen feet away from him. Staring at it propped up on the carpet rising from it’s thick and meaty tanned heel. 


It’s almost as if the shimmering green nails atop it are calling to him, taunting him to reach forward and touch it’s surely hot, soft, and moist surface, and to climb towards them as if some sort of treasure just out of reach. 


However still unsure of the extent of his full durability under the crushing weight and stifling atmosphere of these gigantic women’s body the situation is simultaneously terrifying. Each of the casual movements like the grinding of their shoes against the ground, or the meaty plopping sound as one of their soles slams down against the carpet- reminds him that a seemingly instantaneous death could lay just as easily around the corner as some imagined foot fetish fueled release. 


The ground rumbles behind him, as a burst of air rushing towards him knocks him forward onto the carpet. Turning quickly to see the source of the explosive impact, he’s met with the view of Julie’s tanned toes sliding over the floor, having crashed down and now surely searching for him. Unsure of what to do and frightened at the prospect of being lost in the boundless space within the meeting room floor, he simply raises up his arms towards the now spreading toes and the ball of her sweaty foot as they arch towards him. 


However, to his dismay, the wet flesh crushes down onto his body pushing him against the rough carpet without stopping. Trying to scream out to alert his mother, his mouth is filled with the rushing fibers of carpet and pressed against the giving flesh of the ball of her foot. Eagerly speaking her plans for the next quarter of finances, Julie had already long forgotten about the presence of Jon’s insignificantly tiny form within her shoe. 


The feeling of his squirming body absent against her toes no longer reminding her of his existence, he had simply been enjoying the cool air and airing out her feet for a moment outside her shoes and hadn’t thought much of it. Now as she pushes her foot down towards the carpet, it’s simply to push her sole against it, wiping her grinding the underside of her sweaty foot and toes over the fabric again. 


Unconsciously forcing the office upholstery to absorb the filth built up beneath her and enjoying the feeling of the tiny objects and fibers rolling and rubbing against her skin, crushed under her. Grinding at the carpet as she continues her speech, she clenches and unclenches her toes, trying her best to push the fibers into the sensitive spaces between the fleshy moving masses as she stimulates herself while she talks. 


Jon suffers under the table, the intense pressure of her sole pinning him beneath her and against the carpet below. As she moves, flexes and shifts, he’s dragged alongside her, his lower body crushed under the full weight as his upper body is bounced and bashed alongside the folding and unfolding arm thick fibers of the carpet. 


A thick layer of grime and grease rubbed from the surface of the wet flesh covering and pressing around him coats the carpet and his tiny body, and he coughs as he’s forced to swallow yet more mouthfuls of the now familiar tasting fluids flowing from his mother’s body. 


For a moment he’s given a reprieve, seeing her huge toes flexing and spreading, rising above his crumbled body, laying matted within the twisting greasy carpet fibers. It ends quickly however as the undersides of the tree trunk sized toes slam into the ground around and atop him, clenching him roughly against the hot flesh, and pulling him between their mass. 


He screams as he’s fed alongside the carpet, between the mindlessly shifting tanned walls of flesh, feeling each limb and portion of his body, ground and crushed between their muscular forms. Coated in her body odor and fluids before being thrown back to the floor again coughing to have a limb grasped and pulled in again between another set of toes.


This rough treatment continues for what feels like at least half an hour, leaving Jon panting, exhausted and laying among the soiled fibers of the carpet beneath Julie’s eagerly wiggling toes. Seeing his chance, he starts to fight against the weakness in his body and the overwhelming urge to throw himself back under the soft, tanned surface of the warm toes. Shifting backwards across the floor he tries to get to his feet, however the huge toes aren’t done having their way with the idle plaything. 


The massive tips of her toenails slam into the carpet close enough to have crushed him had he not moved moments ago, and then quickly shift forward. The rushed brushing motion of the sheen painted nails slams into Jon’s tiny body, lifting him upwards and tossing him into the air. The casual flick of his mother’s toes crashes into the side of Jon’s body like a rushing vehicle, his nearly indestructible form weathering the attack but still leaving him winded.


Flying through the air and clutching at the sudden explosion of pain across his torso he’s unable to do much to direct himself as he’s sent like an errant pebble careening towards the steaming opening of Kali’s dirty loafers. 


Hitting the top of Kali’s muscular toes as she continues to knead at the back of the opening to the shoe beneath her chair, Jon struggles to move his stunned body flailing himself as he tries to grasp at the slippery flesh. Unable to make any kind of hold he falls the distance down into the murky depths of her loafer, landing hard on the padded insole. Instantly as he hits the plush padding within Kali’s shoe he recoils, throwing his hands up over his mouth and nose. 


The impact disturbs a burst of moisture and odor, sent out like a cloud around him from the residue heavily built across the well-worn footwear. Rolling and trying to right himself he finds half of his body is already covered in the sticky grime, coating him with a darkened residue. Gasping he tries to breathe, the heavy atmosphere settling in on his lungs much different than the inside of Julie’s shoes. 


The pungent aroma of Kali’s sweat, and the odor of her feet clung thickly throughout, but the entirety of the fabric of the loafer itself was permeated with the fruity perfumes and lotions she tended to wear. The intensity of the combination stung Jon’s eyes and burned as he tried to get used to inhaling it quickly, grabbing at his throat and face as he struggles to stand on the matted insole. 


Suddenly, the entire space shakes, knocking him back to the ground and covering his face in a layer of wet dirt smudged across the fabric. Turning around he sees Kali’s massive toes curiously probing around the mouth of the shoe, probably looking for what caused the sensation as his body rolled off them a moment ago. Looking around in a panic he realizes there’s absolutely no way for him to escape from here. His body is exhausted from the rough treatment beneath Julie’s feet already and his mind dizzied by a mixture of fear and arousal. 


The long digits and blue tinted nails slowly begin to slide their way down the back of the shoe’s entrance, spreading wide as they press down over the area of the insole where Jon cowers helplessly. As the huge wall of flesh nears his miniscule body, he feels the sheer heat running from Kali’s flesh bear down on him and accepting there’s no way he can escape, takes a moment to breathe in deeply of her scent. 


Her toes spread over and around him, grasping towards him they easily fold his limbs against his body. He’s overwhelmed by the acrid scent of her sweat, and the citrus scented lotion deeply saturated into her skin. The weight of her foot begins to crush against him, pushing him down against the insole and wedging his tiny body under the ball of her foot. 


Trapped beneath her, he feels his body covered entirely by her slick flesh, his instantly stiffening member pushing against the folds of her sole as it arches over his lower body. Easily sliding the strange object into the front of her shoe and trapping it in the toe section beneath the ball of her foot and sole, Kali begins to grind against it. 


Kali meanwhile blows a bubble with the gum she’s been chewing, as the other girls turn towards her, reminding her she still has to give a presentation herself. Chirping up and slamming her foot down onto the ground walking over to the board. Whatever had found its way in her shoe was going to give her a bit of a foot rub to earn it’s stay. 


She didn’t care much for these meetings, her department didn’t have much of a say or an effect on the way the company was run or anything like that, so she always found herself bored. Slowly she found her mind drifting as she rattled off the monthly numbers, grasping her toes over and across the little bit of debris or whatever it was that had wedged itself beneath her sole. Smothering the piece of trash under her foot she pushed against the floor, grinding, and shifting her shoe and enjoying the feeling of the squishy insole giving to her weight and rising up again beneath her. 


Down in her shoe Jon found himself in absolute bliss, the tanned, athletic woman crushing his tiny body beneath the soft surface of her sole and pinching his head between her toes bringing him to a forced climax within minutes. Gasping he swallows mouthfuls of the tropical flavored, lotion saturated lint and grime from between her toes as she wriggles them against the sides of his face. Without holding back, feeling far less guilty than he had being handled by his own mother, he grinds his shrunken member against the thick flesh of her wrinkled sole. 


As the minutes wear on, his fluids merge and mingle with her sweat and the grime throughout the space, becoming an indistinguishable mess smeared across his torso and lower body. His face flush with ecstasy he moans to himself, muffled within the hot, aromatic chamber trapped beneath her toes. After finishing her bit of a forced rant concerning the marketing teams strategies for the next quarter, she walks back to her seat, sighing and kicking off her shoes to let her feet air out as she feels the moisture gathering beneath her soles. 


As she launches the loafers from her toes, Jon’s slickened body slides from beneath her foot and is sent spinning through the air. Opening his eyes from his climax fueled exhaustion he reaches his arms out in a desperate sorrowful motion as he watches the flexing toes fade into the distance, being sent hurtling in freefall once more. 


With little choice besides to turn himself to see where his trajectory is headed, he twists around just in time to see the thick soles of the other impatient young woman, still propped up above the wide opening to her weathered flats beneath them. The glimmer of her green toenails shines in the light making its way under the table as she wiggles her plump toes, flexing her massive soles like two moving buildings as he sails towards them. 


Seeing that he’s starting to loose altitude quickly, he throws up his arms to defend himself, falling into the opening of her musky flat. Seeing the deeply weathered imprint upon the thin insole within the shoe as he rushes towards it, Jon braces himself, knowing once he hits the firm fabric that he’d have no hope of freeing himself from inside the girl’s gigantic footwear once again. Hitting the humid insole with a thud, he rolls and finds himself instantly covered in a thin layer of the sweat and gathered dirt across his body left behind by her huge sole. 


Looking around quickly he sees the worn display of the shoe size beneath his tiny form and shudders as he reads the “Size 10” printed across the fabric. Staring up at the rising mass of the gargantuan sole flexing over the opening of the shoe and watching the other meaty foot curve to drag its vehicle sized toes to drag across the smooth flesh he feels bits of debris and watches flakes of dead skin rain down around him into the shoe. 


Standing beneath such colossal soles, watching her go about her idle business with no awareness of his insect sized form trapped haplessly in her dirty shoe far below, he truly felt like some sort of insignificant tiny creature. Feeling the rigid mass between his legs as he inhaled deeply of the musky aroma rising from the insole around him, and explored the flexing wrinkled mountainous sole before his eyes, he cursed himself under his breath for being unable to hold back his arousal. 


Looking up like this from within her shoe, he really felt like he was staring at some sort of divine being, a goddess of some kind, uncaring and unaware of his measly presence beneath her. The massive foot shifts forward, jarring the shoe beneath it as the weight of it’s thick heel pushes against it. Jon finds himself either unable, or unwilling to move, a mix between the two as he poises himself, maintaining his balance as the huge toes curve forward. 


He watches in arousal as the thick digits begin to position themselves, sliding against each other to push their way into the flat below. The giant form of her sole shifts above him, as the tips of her toes slam down onto the back of the shoe, flexing and wiggling now directly above him. He’s bathed in the rush of heat cast out from between the meaty pillars as their green painted tips push down towards him. 


Instantly he can tell this girl’s much larger feet must sweat pretty profusely in the tight trapped space within her shoes, the sheen layer of moisture clearly visible upon her flesh as it quickly approaches. The thick mass of flesh crashes down onto him, burying him beneath it instantaneously. The pressure and weight compresses him into the surface of the plush skin of her sole, swallowing him and surrounding him in the pink sweaty flesh. 


He’s caught in the layer of sweat upon her sole, stuck against her by the surface tension like a writhing little bug as he’s crushed beneath her. As the girth of her foot pushes into the flat, he’s dragged alongside it, submerged in the liquid and her flesh, the pocket of space around him filled with the salty fluids running from her skin. 


The smell and taste is overwhelming, although much softer and seemingly more well cared for than Julie’s or Kali’s more athletic soles, the thicker feet of this girl seemed to trap much more of the acrid, stinging odor of her sweat. Buried beneath the weight of her sole, and trapped in the folding wrinkles beneath her arch, he’s wiped and rubbed beneath and across her foot before becoming wedged in place. 


Watching the sweat quickly rise to fill the space he drinks deeply of it, knowing at this rate he’d have to if he wanted to continue easily breathing. As the soft weight crushes down on him, and his body is twisted, fitted, and moved beneath her while she kicks the shoe on entirely and shuffles it against the ground his body is assaulted by the slickened flesh wrapping around him. His mouth and nose covered again and again as he’s forced to sniff her scent and lick the sweat from the flesh covering his face to inhale another musky breath of her presence, his arousal becomes unbearable. 


Courtney shifts her foot uneasily against the ground, feeling something stuck in her shoe she moves her foot over and around it, crushing and attempting to squish it down beneath her sole so she doesn’t have to deal with it. Hoping whatever it is will just get flattened beneath her foot, she’s more distracted by the fact that for the last 20 minutes or so of the meeting she’s really needed to use the bathroom. 


Finally, she decides to go ahead and take her chance as the conversation dies down, standing up and sliding her shoe roughly across the ground to shuffle the annoying object into place she excuses herself from the other women and makes her way across the office. Walking quickly, she continues to fiddle with the strange sensation under her sole, twisting and flexing her sole as she stomps down onto it. 


She prods at it within her shoe, unsure of what kind of trash, or maybe an unfortunate bug even could possibly resist the weight and sheer mass of her big feet without being crushed already. Down in her shoe, covered in the hot flesh of her sole, Jon was wracked between throes of ecstasy and agony. His tiny body was compressed entirely under her plush skin, crushed by her titanic weight as she shifted and stomped down onto him, grinding him against the sweaty skin wrapping around him. 


Sliding across and then squeezed beneath her again and again as she began to walk, he was forced into the tight space between the mounds of the ball of her foot. Clutched tightly and squeezed into the wet space, he licks furiously at her flesh half out of necessity and now out of a mindless sense of arousal. Giving himself up to the divine soles dominating his body, he thrusts himself against the weight crushing down on him. 


His throbbing member pushes its way into and against the soft, giving flesh covering him. Moving himself back and forth in the dark, sweaty space beneath her sole, he breathes in the suffocating presence of her foot scent covering him as he’s brought to orgasm under her. 


Meanwhile, the odd feeling persisted as she made her way to the bathroom. Whatever it was, Courtney thought smirking to herself, she was sure it would squish soon enough. Her soles were large enough to cover a grown man’s face entirely, and with her thick, athletic build her legs and feet were intimidating even to a normal sized person, never mind some little pebble or unlucky insect. 


The feeling was becoming a bit annoying though, whatever it was, it was poking against the soft part of her sole and it almost felt like it was… sticky or something, like it was wet. Thinking it seemed a bit gross to just leave in her shoe, she sat down onto the toilet sighing while she relieved herself and kicked off her flat to finally find out what the strange sensation was coming from. 


Jon is suddenly blasted with a wave of cold air rushing over his tiny, sweat and fluid-soaked body- entirely stuck, plastered to the underside of the girl’s plump sole. His gaze blurry and eyes battered by the events of the morning, he strains his vision as he peels his face off the surface of the warm flesh, to peer up at what looks like a massive face looking down towards him. 


Sliding her foot out of her shoe, Courtney grabs it, leaning over as she twists her sole up to peer down towards whatever is causing the weird feeling. Seeing something stuck within the grime and sweat across her sole, she grimaces, noting that whatever it is, seems to be moving, wiggling some sort of little limbs or something. Whatever it was though, it didn’t look like any kind of bug she recognized. 


Leaning over to peek a bit closer she moves a finger towards it, sliding it under the body of the strange thing and separating it from the sticky surface of her sole. Jon began to panic, pulling himself from his state of post climax stupor he begins to freak out. Before he can move away, he feels the huge fingers of the blonde girl compressing over his midsection and roughly pinching him between them.


“Ew- wait- what the hell is that? Is it- oh god I think it’s alive… gross. I wonder how long it was stuck in my sweaty flats, maybe I should just go ahead and put it out of its misery… it looks pretty roughed up whatever it is…”


Holding Jon’s tiny body between her fingers she moves it upwards above her face in the dim light of the bathroom to get a better look at it. Jon’s terrified mind is somewhat eased as he sees the look of disgusted curiosity rapidly shift to one of amazement and then worried concern while she examines him. He struggles to get himself to respond, only able to let out a series of weak coughing noises, still gagging on the remnants of sweat and grime within his mouth and throat.


“Oh- Oh my god is that- holy shit is that Jon?! You’re Julie’s son Jon aren’t you? What the- When did you catch the shrinking virus? Oh god… how did you end up in my shoe! Are you okay! Holy crap I didn’t… I didn’t know! Oh jeeze are your little arms and legs broken?! Are you DYING?! Oh no I have to get you back to your mom!”


Jon’s body is jostled as the massive girl quickly stands up, righting herself and beginning to hurry out of the bathroom back towards the meeting room she clutches his little form in her palm. Careful not to possibly further harm the tiny man in her grasp, Courtney moves quickly across the office worried for his shrunken safety and at this point potentially her job.


“Oh god I can’t believe this- figures! Just figures, my stupid huge feet! Of all the shrunken people to end up under them here at work it had to be my higher up’s literal son, damnit! I hope he’s alright!” 


Rushing back into the room, the other women are a bit surprised to see Courtney’s worried demeanor looking at her grasping her hands together and looking panicked as she reappears. Asking her if everything is alright, Julie is quickly interrupted as the younger girl begins to swell into tears. Opening her hands to reveal the tiny, dirt and sweat covered sight of Jon’s cowering body she pushes her hands towards Julie pleading with her.


“Oh god, Julie- Oh god I didn’t know I swear! I didn’t even know he was shrunken! I don’t know how but he ended up in my shoe- and oh god I didn’t even realize what it was until I went to the bathroom- I don’t know how long he was even in there, oh I hope he’s alright- I think I might have… he was still moving but I don’t know… I just-“


Courtney begins to blubber, stumbling over her words as Julie plucks the tiny naked body out of her palm. Laughing, Julie cuts her off shushing her and telling her to calm down.


“Courtney! Courtney, it’s alright! It’s okay! Look he’s fine, see? He’s pretty much indestructible at this size it turns out. Don’t worry! Plus, you don’t have to feel bad at all. It’s his own fault he’s here to begin with. Besides it turns out he’s quite the little foot freak. We caught him trying to pleasure himself under a friend’s toes while she was trying to relax the other day, so I thought I’d teach him a lesson by punishing him with all the feet he can handle.”


Julie’s booming voice easily overpowers Jon’s attempts at protesting his situation, as she talks over the sound of his squeaking.


“No worries, he’s lasted this long just fine so there’s no way you did any damage. If anything, he probably liked it anyways… actually now that you mention it, how did he get in your shoe hmm? I guess that’s the real question. Have you been getting a bit adventurous down there beneath the table little man? Trying to get a closer look at Kali and Courtney’s soles huh?”


She says smirking towards the tiny man between her fingers. Jon feels his heart sink, he can tell even as he tries to shout over her from the amazed and disgusted looks on the girls faces that they’re buying every word of what she’s saying. Her giant lips move, flashing the white sheen of her teeth before him as he’s held aloft in front of her face, pinching her nose as she continues to talk him down before the other girl’s chime in.


“Wow, really? What a little loser- Were you down there sneaking a peek at my toes while I was playing with my shoes- EW is that what that feeling was down there? I thought I felt something in my shoe…” Kali says eyeing the tiny dangling form with disdain. 


“I just thought he was a little bug or something… does he really… like it down there? Like, he likes being under feet and stepped on and everything? So weird…” Courtney adds, leaning forward and filling Jon’s view with her noticeably blushing and uncomfortably amused looking expression.


“Oh yeah, he likes it a little TOO MUCH if you ask me. So, I figured a few days as my personal little insole and foot cleaner might impress a bit of the actual PRESSURE of his new position in life if he keeps that up. Hey, you both could help me with his punishment if you want. What do you say, feel like crushing a naughty little bug boy while we finish our talk here for the day?” 


Jon turns looking terrified at his mother’s words as he sees her smiling towards the other girls while she sits back down at the table. Courtney and Kali both eagerly agree, laughing to themselves at the ridiculous nature of the situation, but excited to bully what they view as a shrunken, perverted young man. 


“Ugh, never knew you were such a freak little dude, I thought I caught you staring at my feet a few times I was over at your house. I should have known better. Well, you’re going to get as much of them as you can handle now, loser.” Kali says, laughing as she kicks off her shoes and begins cracking her toes beneath the table.


Julie casually leans down, lowering her hand and casting Jon towards the ground below. Falling roughly onto the carpet, he’s paralyzed with the sight of all 3 womens massive soles slowly sliding out of their respective shoes and slamming into the ground around him. Kali’s huge, toned, and tanned feet with their blue painted nails crash down onto the floor on either side of his tiny body. Her grinning face peers beneath the table for a moment to make sure she’s near her mark. 


Julie doesn’t even look down in his direction, simply sliding her chair back in as her massive feet grind across the carpet towards him. Her toes raise up just shy of his position, wiggling eagerly overhead and releasing a burst of her musk over his body. Courtney’s thick, sweaty sole slams down beside Kali’s outstretching her leg from across the table, Jon can hear her giggling girlishly far above. 


Now surrounded by the titanic flexing soles and toes of all 3 ladies, he desperately looks back and forth between shimmering green and blue nails and across the slick moving flesh all around him. The heat rapidly raises throughout the area, flowing from all 3 girl’s soles, it carries their combined scents around him like a hot fog. The carpet begins to become moist from the very presence of the building sized feet as their toes wiggle and soles arch towards him, beginning to seek out his position. 


“Go ahead girls, don’t hold back, trust me he deserves the roughest treatment you can give him. Get yourself a good free foot rub while he’s available. Trust me he works wonders for getting those hard-to-reach aches out of your soles and under your toes.” Julie says laughing, her big toe shoots down towards Jon, bashing into the side of his body and crumpling him down onto the ground pinned beneath it. 


Kali’s eagerly wiggling toes fold down over Julie’s as it pushes down on him. Unable to move he’s forced to watch as the huge digits prod and slide over and around his face and torso. He pushes his weak arms against them, but already so spent from the rough treatment throughout the morning his hands only slide across the sweaty flesh. 


As Julie’s toe holds him in place, Kali’s green tipped firm feet begin to smash down across his limbs and body, feeling him out with her toes and then bringing them up and down hard against him. Trying her best to test Julie’s theory of him being indestructible she brings the nailed tips of her toes down, slamming them into his arms again and again. 


Then she feels around until his face is beneath the soft pad of her big toe, and begins forcing the huge digit down against it, covering his mouth and nose and grinding his head under its weight. Unable to breathe Jon flails, bashing his arms against the meaty pillars crushing down against him. 


After a moment or two the pressure releases and he gasps in a mouthful of the already unbearably hot and thick atmosphere surrounding him. Kali’s fruity scent, merges and combines with the hot, acrid aroma of Julie’s unwashed soles and the overpowering floral and sweaty scent coming from Courtney’s looming foot overhead. 


Jon’s arousal is unbearable, unable to move his body at all against the weight of the toes pushing down against and bashing against him he’s merely at the giant women’s mercy. “Look out beloowww” He hears Courtney say playfully, leaving him just enough time to glance out from beneath the toes already covering him to see her plump sole falling down towards the fray. 


The considerably larger foot than either Julie or Kali’s crashes down across the entire area, sliding her soft, massive sole over the other two girl’s toes and the tiny form beneath them. The entirety of Jon’s vision is now filled with nothing but the flexing, moving walls of their tanned, and pink skin covering him. The heat becomes quickly unbearable as Kali’s toes move to pin down their weight over his arms, spreading over his head and shoulders as he’s pinched in-between them. 


His head is rubbed into the greasy space between her toes, as Julie’s still crushing pressure coming from her big toe begins to move down the length of his body, sliding down to crash against the ground and bury his lower body beneath it. Courtney continues to giggle, joined by the sound of the other women laughing and chatting with each other, as she pushes the weight of her thick sole down over the entire mess. 


Jon finds himself once again suffocated beneath the giving surface of her soft foot flesh as it contours and fills the space around him. Completely covered in the sweaty, hot skin of all 3 of the massive women’s feet, his breathing quickens, his body stiffening as he’s unable to contain the mixture of pain and pleasure any longer. Spasming beneath their combined weight and the moving forms of their toes, he climaxes as Courtney lifts her meaty foot up above him, bringing it slamming back down again, stomping him roughly down into the carpet. 


His tiny dick spurts his load across the sole of her foot before it’s brought up again, slamming back down and smearing the mess of sweat and cum across his little body and the toes of the other women busy grasping over him. Coughing from mouthfuls of fluids and unable to wipe at or defend himself, Jon can do nothing but gasp for air, continuing to weather the assault. 


Kali’s toes grab his body, folding him easily into the space beneath them and pulling him out of the slick grasp of Courtney and Julie’s feet. Dragging him pinched between her toes by his upper body across the carpet, she lets him drop onto the space beneath her chair. Looking down towards his coughing little body as he gags and rolls around the ground, she notices his tiny erection. 


Smirking to herself she raises her huge foot above the tiny form. “Ew- his little dick really is hard I can see it even from up here. What a gross little fucker I can’t believe you’re into this. Let’s see how you like THIS then!”


She says, slamming her foot down onto his body. Kali’s athletically toned and muscular sole doesn’t have nearly the amount of plush cushion as Courtney’s thick foot, and as the solid mass crushes him against the carpet at full force he nearly feels like his body is going to break. 


The entire impact is distributed across his frame, causing him to flatten out for a moment in an almost unnatural cartoonish fashion before flexing back into shape. His body aches, unbreakable but not without feeling, and the harsh treatment under the soles of these women throughout the day already had taken its toll. 


Kali’s foot raises back up and Jon tries to utter a request for mercy from the smirking woman, his pleas unheard as she brings the muscled sole back down upon him again. The sweaty surface crushes down over him, slamming into him like a falling truck as she brings it up and starts to stomp down on him again and again. The violent motion bashes him against the floor, crushing his body over and over as his form groans at the rapid pressure bursts before she leaves her foot covering him, slowly grinding him against the carpet. 


“Disgusting little bugs like you deserve to get STOMPED. Don’t you think ladies?” Kali says as she slowly lifts her foot off of Jon’s twisted and mangled body, his limbs struggling to pull themselves away from his sweat and grime coated form as he slowly peels away and falls of her sole. Julie and Courtney laugh at her antics, agreeing with her as Jon’s dazed body is kicked towards the center of the space beneath the table. 


Writhing in agony, he looks up in time to see Julie’s widely spread toes and the ball of her foot rushing towards him. Before he can even shout for help, they slam into his body, the rancid space beneath her toes grinding down against him and forcing him into the hot, sweaty space. Pushing down hard onto his body, she rolls and shifts him across the ball of her foot, then under her sole. Lifting up her foot again quickly she stomps back down onto him, sliding her foot over him and dislodging him out from under her toes back onto the carpet. 


“I do kind of enjoy the feeling of his little body squishing under my toes though, don’t you? It’s like one of those stress toys or something.” Julie says as she continues to laugh at your plight. Her foot moves away before it’s quickly replaced by the descending view of Courtney’s massive sole coming down above it. The thick weight of her sole crashes down onto Jon’s body again, and for a moment he’s almost thankful for its giving softness. 


However, the weight continues to increase, the flesh compressing and folding around him trapping him tightly beneath it. Courtney slowly pushes down harder and harder, feeling the tiny body pulled deeper into the folds of her meaty sole and holding it down over him. 


“So, does he like, need to breathe still or whatever? I mean he lasted long enough in my shoe he must not need to very much at least, right?” She says, giggling as she crushes him beneath her foot. 


Jon tries to struggle but finds himself unable to even move, his entire body roughly clenched into the tight pocket of space under her sole. His face covered by the soft, flowing flesh he’s unable to even properly breathe, feeling his lungs burning as he desperately tries to move himself or shift his mouth off of the salty skin pushing into it. Quivering he feels himself becoming dazed from the heat and lack of oxygen, his little boner forced into and against the plump skin crushing down against it. 


Against his will his body spasms again, spilling yet more of his sticky seed onto the already wet flesh compressing his tiny form beneath it. Courtney gasps as she feels the sudden wet warmth, and she begins to grind her foot against the carpet dragging him over it. 


“Oh-Oh! Ew! Ewww! I think he- he just CAME on me! What a gross little perv! He really does get off to this, holy shit. Ewww-“ Courtney’s foot pulls away, and a burst of air rushes over Jon’s now soaked and battered little form on the greasy carpet below. 


Coughing and sputtering he tries to move himself but finds that he’s unable, simply laying on the wet ground and gasping for air. Hearing the women continue to laugh and chatter away on the table above, he watches as their now mostly idle feet shift across the ground around him. Every few moments one of their soles slides over to his position, crashing down over him or rubbing him beneath it, before it becomes bored of him and moves back beneath their chair. 


Then it’s replaced by another set of toes prodding at or knocking him around the floor as he’s pinned beneath them. The entire experience becomes a sweaty, painful blur, no longer able to tell the difference between which set of toes or whose sole is crushing him. Unsure of how much time has passed, he’s relieved to see the girls putting their shoes back on and the sounds of them all standing up and bidding farewell to each other. 


Julie’s hand comes down from beyond the table and pinches his body between two fingers once more, lifting him up. Thinking he’s finally being taken back to safety by his mother as she says goodbye to the other ladies and they walk out of the office door, his hopes are quickly dashed as he sees himself being lowered towards the opening of her shoe. 


“Haha, well I hope you had a good time down there my little foot boy, that was fun. Just a few more things to take care of around the office and it’s time to head home, so be good for me down there, okay?” She says from out of sight as he’s carelessly dropped into the shoe, sent rolling against the moist insole down towards the toe section. 


Julie’s huge foot follows closely after, quickly forcing its way into the shoe and grasping him beneath her toes. Maneuvering him easily between them he’s forced into the tight, sweaty crevice under them as she kicks the tip of her shoe against the ground, securing him and her shoes in place. Standing up and bearing her weight down onto the smushed form of Jon’s body beneath her foot, she walks out of the side office and back down the hall. 


Seeing the pale legs of her secretary Jessica propped up against her desk while she fiddles with her phone, Julie stops for a moment. Placing her hands on her hips she stands behind the dark-haired girl, looking down at her wiggling red painted toes wiggling over the pile of work on her desk. Breathing in for a moment to clear her mind before lecturing the girl, Julie’s nose creases up as she catches the warm scent of the Jessica’s sweaty bare-feet. Unable to hold herself back, she coughs, making an audible UGH noise over her.


“Augh, Jessica, what the hell, you know I can smell those feet of yours all the way over here right? Also- don’t you have some work to be doing young lady?”


Jessica turns around shocked at the comment and blushing, embarrassed at being caught in such an exposed relaxing position on the job. “Oh- Ah! Uh- Julie! Hi! Sorry I was just- oh well- Ah I’ll get right on it ma’am. Sorry about my feet, I’ll get them off the desk right away- I just sweat so much in these shoes- and my socks were dirty, and I didn’t have time to shower this morning-“ 


The raven-haired girl stutters to react to her boss’s sudden appearance. “Oh, don’t worry too much about it, I’m mostly just teasing you. Actually though, do you happen to have that report from Tuesday we were talking about though- I need to look that over again-“ Julie responds trying to ease the girls mind. 


As the two start to talk business, Julie leans her palms onto her desk idly shifting her shoes against the carpet below. Pulling her heel out of the back of her shoe, she knocks it against the ground while talking. Jon suddenly sees the tight area of flesh and fabric surrounding his curled-up body shift and bounce, light floods the space as he’s dislodged from beneath the ball of Julie’s foot. 


While her massive frame bounces her foot above the floor atop her shoe, Jon’s tiny body is flung from the slippery surface of her sole and sent hurtling through the air once more. Landing hard onto the carpet nearby, he rolls trying to absorb the impact and finally settles onto the ground beneath the desk. Attempting for a moment to get his bearings, he looks back towards the wall forming the back of the desk he just rolled beneath, and then forward. 


In front of his meager form, the massive pale and slender toes of Jessica slowly descend, her chair grinding against the floor and rumbling the area as she pushes her legs back beneath the desk. The huge, sheen, porcelain-like surfaces of her soles surge towards him, rushing suddenly overhead to hover only a few feet above his position. 


With the flexing walls of flesh, a wave of stifling heat, and the most intense musky aroma Jon had yet encountered flows beneath the desk to quickly fill the space like a dense mist. Trying to inhale, he stares up towards the curiously cracking toes as they shift and move over and across each other. However, as the moist air fills his lungs, he immediately falls to his knees, the pungent and acrid scent of the girl’s dirty soles, and the nearby crevices of her spreading toes assaulting his senses. His eyes burn and begin to water, as he gasps, coughing for any semblance of fresh air in the quickly thickening air beneath the desk. 


As he writhes upon the ground, the long and slender soles slowly slide downwards, settling against the ground upon either side of his tiny form blow. Becoming nervous with the series of questions Julie begins to ask her above, Jessica starts to grind the sweaty surfaces of her soles against the cold carpet below, rubbing her feet forwards and backwards under the desk. The rumbling motion of her massive, crimson tipped toes crushing their way through the fibers of the carpet beside Jon’s shrunken body shakes him like being trapped between two moving subway trains. 


He looks quickly back and forth, holding his breath to avoid sucking in more of the rancid scent of the girl’s dirty feet. Trying to judge the distance and speed of her soles as they crash past, and then grind back across the carpet, he swallows hard and leaps forward into a sprint. Making his way towards the left, he hears the rumbling sound of her right foot sliding forward towards the back wall of the desk behind him. Looking quickly to the side, he sees that her toes flexing against the carpet, her left foot already flexing in preparation to begin its course in his direction. 


Jon kicks in against the fibers below him as hard as he can, spreading his legs and sprinting as if his life depends on it. The huge foot begins to crush forward against the ground, rumbling beneath him as his tiny feet hit the ground. He turns his head for a moment to see the spreading forms of her long toes rising up like a grasping hand as the ball of her foot crushes the arm and leg length fibers of the rug beneath its unstoppable motion. 


Trying to dig his feet in deeper and increase his speed, Jon feels his foot suddenly slap down against a slick layer of sweat soaked into the fibers beneath him. His eyes widen as the world flips around him, his body launched into the air in an almost cartoonish fashion as he trips over the greasy fabric. Her soles had already soaked through the carpet this much, enough to make it almost like a sticky, slick bog. 


His back hits hard with a slapping sound against the moist surface and as he twirls himself trying to get back to his feet his arms and legs become tangled within the sweat soaked mass of fibers. The deafening rumble of the girl’s pale foot rushes towards him, and he looks over in time to see the glint of her red toenails rising overhead. As the ball of her foot crashes over his limbs and torso, he’s violently rolled beneath her, the wind knocked out of his body. 


He’s rubbed and crushed under her foot, rolled back and forth as her sole continues to move being covered in a thick layer of the filth and grease spreading beneath her foot. Meanwhile Julie finishes her conversation with the girl, and not noticing the absence of the tiny man beneath her foot, casually walks away back towards her office. Jessica feels a bit self-conscious after getting the comments from the other woman. 


Frowning, she looks around the receptionist area for a moment before slowly raising her feet up and posing them to slide back into her beaten up shoes beneath her chair. Jon feels the pressure of the massive sole rise up off his body but finds himself stuck against the flexing flesh beneath her toes. Covered in a layer of gunk and sweat, he wriggles his tiny limbs fruitlessly, flattened and plastered against her. 


Looking ahead he sees the dimly lit space within her shoe, a visible fog of heat and a stale musk of the suffocating scent coming from her sole breathing out from within. Trying to scream, he finds most of his lower face plastered over with the drying mixture of grime and sweat, barely able to move his head. The long, slender, red painted toes of the girl curl and bend, flexing down towards him as their tips fondle across and over his body rubbing the warm mixture of their filth and fluids over him. 


Slowly he’s pushed into the confines of the tight space within her shoe and pressed down against the wet surface of it’s insole. The crushing weight of the girl’s foot settles onto him, and the squishy, sweat soaked surface beneath him gives to the pushing force. A thick and viscous puddle of violently offensive liquid built up and soaked into the insole rises up around the depression caused by her toes, and his tiny form being pressed against the fabric. 


Filling the space beneath her sole and around his body it flows over him, lapping against his face, stinging his eyes, and coating his limbs and torso. Inhaling he writhes in agony, the scent an indescribable mixture of earthy scents of dirt and debris, weeks of sweat deposited from the filthy soles of the girl, and a lack of any discernable perfume or lotion to cover up the raw, stinging presence of her body odor. 


Unable to move or struggle he’s pressed and rubbed against the rancid fluids and played with by the girl’s long toes as they curl against themselves and the ball of her foot, touching and testing the resistance of the odd object plastered against her flesh. It’s obvious that this girl often just left things in her shoes to suffer for untold amounts of time beneath her feet, bits of debris and what looked like small bits of rock and leaves littered the area around the edges of her insole. 


Their forms long flattened and smoothed, covered in a thick film of the dried sludge collected within. Suffering as he attempted to gain enough useable oxygen to continue to see straight Jon struggled to fight against his body, his eyes rolling back in his head as his engorged erection is battered and shoved into the spongey fabric of the girl’s wet insole. 


She taps her foot against the ground, rushing to finish the work left for her on the desk far above and bashing Jons tiny pelvis again and again against the warm, wet space. Forced to fuck the dirty surface of her insole and overwhelmed by the simultaneous torture and pleasure of the experience, Jon gags, coughing and trying not to suffocate between gasping breathes of foul air. However, the massive girl’s body continues tapping, her long slender sole having its way with his tiny form as he’s grinded and mashed beneath her toes and the ball of her foot. 


Mostly held in place by the gunk surrounding him, against her bare foot and the moist floor of the insole below, Jon spasms violently, spreading himself across the filth within the space as he spurts his load into the spongey fabric of the insole. Seconds become minutes, and minutes wear into what feels like hours as Jon is left in the toxic space beneath within her shoe for the rest of the workday. More than once, as the entire surface of her soiled insole fills to the brim with her foot sweat, Jon feels as if he’s going to drown. 


His body exhausted and unstuck from her sole by the heat and growing moisture he takes refuge in the slick space beneath her long arching toes. Feeling a continual rain of dripping sweat falling onto him from above, he huddles into the tight space, trying his best to avoid the occasionally flexing or curiously probing pillar of muscular flesh. More than once, he’s grasped by the finger link dexterity of her long toes and crushed against and beneath it or forced into the gunk filled space between it and its neighbor. 


Rubbed against and rolled like some toe cleaning hygiene product as his insect sized body is mashed between them. Unable to resist he simple coughs, gasping between mouthfuls of sweat and the grime built up between her toes as he’s assaulted by the girl’s massive slender foot. Jessica bears through the remaining 2 hours of work keeping her feet in her shoes the entire time, grimacing as she feels the sticky, sweat building up around her foot as she flexes it within. 


Throughout the time she’s miraculously able to get all of the workload left on her desk completed, noticing her focus was much better with whatever the little toe toy was down in her shoe. Almost like having something to fiddle with for a bit with her foot was enough to keep her hands more focused. She chuckles to herself almost feeling sorry for the little bit of paper, fuzz or whatever it was. Sighing in relief, she looks up to see a worried seeming Julie peering around the floor of the hallway and making her way towards her. 


“Oh uh- Hmm… I’m not really sure how to ask this Jessica, but I don’t suppose you’ve seen or well found… a uhh... well… a tiny little man around here?” 


Jessica seizes up instantly, squeezing the squirming form between her toes roughly. 


“A- ah A what? A shrinking victim? Here at the office? No! No, I haven’t see anyone- but I mean I wasn’t really looking either, oh god what do we do?! Who is it?” Jessica says as she stands up and begins to walk around the desk carefully moving towards Julie. 


“It’s my son, I brought him with me to the building today to keep an eye on him, but… ah this is a bit embarrassing, but I think he might have fell out of where I was keeping him without me noticing, do you mind helping me look?” 


Jessica readily agrees, and for the next half hour Jon is bashed and battered beneath her thin foot. 


Crushed as she walks around the entirety of the office within the stifling space under her toes and grasped and toyed with between them as she stops and nervously peers between and under furniture. The heat and sweat continues to increase, and once again Jon finds himself pinned beneath her foot, forced to lap up the thick fluid to avoid it covering his mouth and nose. 


Hearing Julie’s voice muffled outside of the shoe in the distance however somewhat renews his strength, and the chance of him being discovered. Trying his best, he writhes his body against the tender flesh between Jessica’s toes, hoping she might notice him. Jessica stops, feeling the motion within her shoe and the ticklish sensation between her toes. 


Thinking it might be some sort of bug that found it’s way into her footwear she gasps, picking her foot up and slamming it roughly back onto the ground, violently stomping the creature under her toes. Immediately afterwards her mouth falls open and she looks shocked towards Julie across the room. 


“Oh god! I’m- oh god I’m sorry I think- Oh god I just stomped him! He’s in my shoe! He’s in here I think!” Jessica says as she peels the sweat soaked shoe off her foot, pulling her foot up towards herself to look into the filthy crevice beneath her toes. 


Spreading the slickened, long forms to peer down between them, she holds her breath, and Julie comes over to join her, pinching her own nose. Jon looks up through the blast of cold air and bright light to see two massive, goddess like faces hovering down over him, curiously looking around the area and widening as they focus down on his tiny form plastered within the dirt and grime spread over Jessica’s toes. 


“Oh- yep that’s him alright!” Says Julie, relieved, much to Jessica’s confusion. The pale dark-haired girl desperately looks back and forth between the mangled little dirt covered form of the man under her toes and the laughing face of her coworker, bewildered. 


“Wait- is he okay? You’re not mad at me or anything- what’s going on?? I thought I had killed him for sure there for a minute. How could someone even SURVIVE in my shoes under these huge sweaty feet- oh god, I’m so sorry little guy…” 


Jessica says as she slowly maneuvers her fingers, plucking Jon’s coughing little body from under the crevice of her toes, she frowns looking at his filthy body and carefully plops him into Julie’s eager awaiting palm. Jon can’t speak, or even move his body, he simply lays, panting and soaked against the warm surface of his mother’s hand. 


“See isn’t that better little guy. Should teach you not to go running off again. Oh, stop freaking out Jessica, as you can see, he’s fine. He’s much more durable at this size it turns out, you probably couldn’t hurt him if you tried. Plus, he’s got a huge thing for girl’s feet, so he’s probably just all tuckered out from a good time.” 


Jessica perks one eyebrow up, blushing as she listens to Julie’s comments. 


“W-wait what? Had a good time? You mean he actually LIKES being trapped in shoes and being squished under dirty feet? Are you serious? Huh- Well… actually then…” 


Jessica takes a moment, remembering the pleasurable sensation and increased focus she had while rolling the tiny man under her toes. 


“Actually… do you think I could borrow him again some time then? I actually got way more work done while he was down there. He makes a great little stress toy!” 


The massive dark-haired girl leans down, winking at Jon’s gasping form as he weakly looks up towards her. 


“Of course! Any time you want girl, I think I’ll be taking him to the office a lot more nowadays. I mean especially if it helps you get more work done, I think we all know that could be useful, hmm? Now- anyways I need to get out of here I’m already late- So I’ll see you tomorrow, Jessica, thanks for helping me find little Jon here!”


Bidding farewell to Jessica, Julie clutches Jon’s weakened body within her hand, waiting for the other girl to leave before she casually glances down towards the curled up little man. Frowning at his almost passed out form, she sneers, giggling towards him as she begins to bend over. 


“Oh no, don’t you go to sleep yet little man, my day might be over but yours definitely isn’t. We still have to drive home you know and you can keep my toes company for the whole ride since you were so eager to run off. It should help you get ready for helping me relax when we get back home.”


Pulling the shoe off her foot with her free hand, she slides her foot out, wiggling her toes above it as she lowers the hand holding Jon towards the musky opening.


“You know, I’m starting to think it might be a good think that you shrank, don’t you? It really just seems like it might be the best thing for everyone. Anyways, have fun in there and make sure to really rub the underside of my toes- they always ache after these long days.” 


With that, Julie simply dumps Jon’s tiny body out of her hand, letting him fall onto the warm surface of her insole before quickly sliding her foot in behind him. Feeling his tiny body secured beneath the weight of her huge foot, she taps her shoe against the ground a few times to wedge him into his place beneath her toes before she walks out of the front door of the office. 


Making her way to her car she smirks as she feels Jon’s tiny body weakly pushing against the underside of her toes, and the tell-tale sensation of his wet little mouth kissing and licking her flesh. Opening the door to her car she sits down and sighs, satisfied to herself. Pressing the pedal down she uncaringly flattens him beneath her toes as she begins the long drive home.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11035