Lyria The Elf Comes To Earth by AnonTheWazzock
Summary:

An advanced race of elves rule the stars. Lyria, an spacefaring explorer, happens across a signal that leads her to Earth. Humanity is about to regret reaching out to make first contact.

WARNING: This story features an extreme amount of gore and violence.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Breasts, Instant Size Change, Violent, Butt, Destruction Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 23891 Read: 22841 Published: October 13 2021 Updated: October 13 2021

1. Chapter 1: Planetfall by AnonTheWazzock

2. Chapter 2: Onwards To The City by AnonTheWazzock

3. Chapter 3: The Military Arrive by AnonTheWazzock

4. Chapter 4: Elven Supremacy by AnonTheWazzock

5. Chapter 5: Conclusion by AnonTheWazzock

Chapter 1: Planetfall by AnonTheWazzock
Author's Notes:

A quick note.

This series was the first bits of size writing I put out back in December 2020. All of my works were hidden away on Pastebin but I have now migrated all of them to this website. I believe that the quality of this story is much worse compared to my recent works but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

A huge thank you to the degenerates that inhabit a mongolian basket weaving forum I frequent. Your encouragement and feedback helped me get into size writing. I still don't know if that was a good or a bad thing.

Also, the character Lyria shares no resemblence with any other stories with that name. It is competely and utterly coincidental if they do.

Lastly, this is a final warning that this story has vivid depictions of gore and violence. Any who are not into hard guro may not / will not enjoy this series.

Thank you for your time.

-----------------------------

 

The endless background hum of the ship's engine was beginning to drive Lyria insane. The tedious tasks of scanning, updating exploration logs, maintaining the ships AI and other systems day upon day were taking its toll. Being sent out into the backwaters of the Elven Empire to check upon an errant signal being broadcasted was unfulfilling work for any elf. However, this was what she had signed up for when she wished to sail through the sea of stars. One always had to endure the drudgery that came along with such exploration. Certain thoughts did arise in Lyria as the spaceship casually cruised its way towards the signal. Since it was not any Elven call sign, why would anything willingly broadcast themselves to the universe at large? Could any race be stupid enough to call out and echo their messages into the void? Lyria concluded that someone must be playing a joke on her. It simply did not make any sense.



Nevertheless, whilst tending to the maintenance of the ship, one of the few pleasures Lyria enjoyed upon the ship was she was flying by herself. With no other crewmates about, she could enjoy strutting around the spacecraft in the nude. For the steady flight towards the strange signal could only be made worse if she had to suffer that abominable, dark-blue suit. Such a thing was torture for someone blessed with a voluptuous, well-rounded figure like Lyria. Whilst the cold floors of the ship were annoying, it was a small price to pay than to try and fit in that ill-fitting costume.



Time slowly passed on the ship. The monotony of work kept Lyria busy until the spacecraft drew ever closer towards the origin of the signals.



Having completed her daily tasks, Lyria was lazily whistling a tune and twiddling her unkempt blonde hair whilst laying out in the captain’s chair in the bridge, warming up a fabricated meal. Suddenly, the surrounding myriad of technical equipment and computers began to flash. Picking herself up from the leather seat, thoroughly annoyed there was something else to do, she looked over the primary computer to see what the cause of this commotion was. The AI of the ship had detected where the signal was coming from as it began spitting out data onto the screen for Lyria to analyse. As her azure blue eyes scanned across the information, Lyria bit down her thick red lips unable to contain her excitement.



The scanners had picked up a nearby continental world that was strikingly similar to the Elven homeworld in geological and atmospheric makeup, which appeared to be the source of the signal. Combing through the data revealed the planets name as ‘Earth’ and the apex species self-identified itself as ‘humans’, who have only recently started to push beyond the confines of their planet. With such primitive technology, the sum total of their efforts was that they had landed onto their orbiting moon. Lyria became more ecstatic as she examined everything the AI was sending to her, readily digesting the information.



Lyria never had the chance to enact first-contact protocols with another species, yet here she was, on her lonesome with such a beautiful blue ball, floating within the cosmos.  It was every elfs dream to meet a new race for the first time since it was such a rare, extraordinary treat. Other elves had the unique experience of being the first to meet with the vast multitude of other species that inhabited the galaxy and now Lyria was graced with such an experience.



Contemplating her next moves, the elf concluded that to call up others to help her in such matters was out the question. This planet was to be hers and hers alone, Lyria would not share this experience with anyone else. No one would spoil her fun nor would she share it. She had overheard others about the joy of discovering new planets home to strange and interesting lifeforms, and now she could pop her cherry by herself. Before she could personally greet humanity, certain things had to be attended to. The last thing she wanted was to be trapped on the planet.



The elf picked herself up from her chair in such haste; she nearly tripped up over herself. She set coordinates close to the planets orbit, just enough that her spacecraft would not be detected by any of humanity's equipment. Then Lyria placed much of the ship onto standby to automate most of its functions. Lastly, she logged a quick report about the discovery of Earth before organising herself.

 

Lyria went to her personal quarters and sighed as the metallic door slid upwards. She now had to contend with that abominable suit.



Picking it out of the wardrobe, Lyria stared indignantly at it. Such an ill-fitting, tight thing that spacefarers were forced to wear. Piloting a solo exploration ship granted her voluptuous physique freedom from the terrible entrapment of the dark, ocean blue suit. However, the suit had useful abilities installed within that she needed. As much as she wanted to wander the world below completely uncovered, she needed to have the suit on.



Lyria began to slip into her suit on. Getting her feet into it first was the easy part. Pulling up the suit, it began to tighten around her plump thighs and wide hips, as she struggled to pull it past her well-rounded, pronounced ass. Beyond the immediate difficulties of her thighs and hips, the suit glided over her taut abs, revealing the most difficult challenge. Lyria’s brimming, buxom breasts. Elven figures were less endowed compared to Lyria and the designers of such suits did not factor in women like Lyria who were graced with prodigiously sized busts. The elf heaved and strained, coaxing her breasts into the suit whilst attempting to zip them up. With attempt, the zip burst open, her chest seemingly refusing to be imprisoned within the confines of the fabric. After a few tries, Lyria finally lifted the suit above her breasts without the zipper malfunctioning. Putting her arms into the suit, her entire body was finally within the costume allowing Lyria to let out a sigh of relief.



After all the strain and struggling, the elf ruffled her sun-bleached blonde hair back to its hime cut style. She would have preferred her hair to be longer but having shorter hair was better, especially for an exploration mission. One never knew how long an exploratory mission would take and long, flowing hair would become a nuisance. Looking into the nearby mirror Lyria admired her physique within the suit. It was an exceedingly tight fit; it always looked like the fabric could buckle at any point. Even now, her breasts could easily burst forth or if she were to bend down, her buttocks could readily tear the seams. Lyria found it charming to think that her physique could rip through such fabric if she strained herself, her well-endowed physique seemingly refusing to be caged.



Looking into the mirror, she turned herself sideways. Lyria ran a finger across her bulging thigh and up to her broad hips, smacking her ass. As her cheeks rippled from the impact, Lyria admired her godlike body, letting out a sly, seductive wink at her reflection. Such a suit left little to the imagination about how stunning her body really was. If it were not such a tight fit, Lyria would love to wear such a thing. For it certainly enhanced her outrageous figure even more in her mind.



However, the reactions of her kind testified how outrageous her body really was. She knew it made the other Elven women jealous; her prodigious proportions generated such envy. Then there were the men, those who turned their heads at her passing. When she wore the suit before on previous missions with other crewmates, Lyria knew all the men were focused on her. Such crewmates loved catching a glimpse of her breasts and butt gleefully jiggling with her step she took down the corridors. In turn, Lyria loved the attention she received, swelling her ego and narcissism beyond what was normal for a usual vainglorious elf.



The ships AI rang out, breaking the elf from her infatuation with her body. Lyria remembered that she still needed to calibrate her suit and prepare the coordinates for the teleporter. Taping onto her wrist, a small holographic screen appeared which allowed Lyria to adjust the settings of her suit. Certain functions of the suit were locked for safety protocols whilst aboard the spacecraft. Making sure she could return to the ship at any point, Lyria breezed through the other options and hurried towards the teleporter bay.



Plugging in the coordinates into control terminal, she had selected a random human settlement to be her landing point. The on-board AI confirmed it had unlocked the other functions of her suit, which could be readily used at her leisure once planetside. With the ship now in standby, she stepped into the teleportation bay. The ships AI then beamed Lyria down, who was tingling with anticipation at being the first elf to greet humanity.

 

========================================================================



It was a glorious midsummer morning. A bustling town, going through its usual motions as the folk went about their daily routines. Suddenly, a brilliant flash of light engulfed the area. Though everyone was blinded, the townsfolk could the ground begin to furiously quake. As the light slowly dissipated, the people below looked up in terrified shock. There was a giant now looming over, a gargantuan frame casting a great shadow across the breadth of the town. All the people could do was stare in wonder and amazement at the skyscraper tall figure that had appeared from the light.



Lyria, with her hands on her hips, surveyed her surroundings. After a few moments of silence, she could hear the horrified squeaks of the humans below. Peering down beyond her bountiful bust, Lyria saw little dots peppering the streets frozen in fear, their minute vehicles and insignificant hovels that barely reached up to her toe in comparative height. Focusing her vision, she beheld that those pathetic specks were living beings. There were some close to where her feet had landed who were trying to pull others out stuck beneath her soles, attempting to free their half crushed brethren or those stuck within their houses when Lyria had landed.



The elf was utterly astounded as she continued to look below her. Of all the recorded races the elves had met, humanity was easily the smallest species ever seen. Even at Lyria’s modest height, especially for an elf, she must have looked like a mountain to the humans below. Already brimming with excitement, Lyria was only further enamoured upon the realisation of her monolithic height compared to the humans below. To think she was this towering, voluptuous goddess to those pathetic specks so far below her began to stir Lyria’s arousal.


 
With such thoughts swirling round in her mind, Lyria licked her luxurious red lips and began to lift up her foot, wondering what area of this human settlement would be graced with her first, calamitous footstep. As she considered her targets, her foot was half raised into the air, causing a sudden rush of air as her street encompassing foot rose from the ground. In her wake, those closet to her perceived the wreckage of houses, churned up metallic wrecks, patches of dirt and the crimson blots of the others unfortunate enough to be beneath the elf giantess, now clinging to her sole. In that single moment, so many lives abruptly snuffed out by the elf teleporting herself on top of them. Those bloody stains who were once people going about their daily business, then in a sudden flash, were unceremoniously obliterated beneath the sole of Lyria.



As her began its ascent, the people below soon realised what Lyria was about to do as they saw her gargantuan sole darken the sky. Yet the elf was unknowingly causing more chaos simply by lifting her foot. The crowds who began to flee from the buxom giantess soon found that all the debris and wreckage which clung to her sole was now raining down upon them and onto the streets below. Such clumps made up of ruined buildings and the churned up remains of vehicles, showered onto those running away from her. As she wiggled her toes, more of the debris stuck to her dropped onto the townsfolk as she heard the tiny shrills and cries of humanity below. Hearing such a lovely dirge, she reckoned to take her time in deliberating what area of the planet was to be honoured with her first footstep. However, in reality, Lyria wished to savour their terror. To think that simply raising her foot could instil such horror and generate such pandemonium, it was beyond even her wildest dreams.



Whilst she wished to maintain an air of mystery, Lyria could not help but to deride such pathetic creatures. The thought that having simply transporting herself on top of a settlement and lifted her foot up in preparation for her first footstep could cause this much terror started to overwhelm the elf. Continuing to scan for potential targets for her foot, Lyria broke out into a wide, devilish grin as the continued cries of the tiny humans reached her long, pointy ears.



“Fufufu~” Lyria’s mocking laughter, now enhanced by her gargantuan height to become deeper and utterly overwhelming to human ears, boomed out through the town as she laid on her sardonic remark, “You should be honoured to personally meet an envoy of the elves little humans.”



Spotting a cluster of expensive-looking houses, row upon row of ornate buildings across multiple streets Lyria rose her foot high into the air and let it hover over her newfound target. All those below her gargantuan foot could only look up in despair, realising there was now no escape, no matter how fast they ran or drove their cars. Lyria then rose her leg back up high and slammed her foot down onto them. The impact of her sole crashing back into the ground rippled her body, jigging her broad buttocks and voluminous bust. Lyria revelled in such feelings of overwhelming power afforded to her by her towering height but for the people below, the destructive force of her stamp struck the earth with such cataclysmic power.  

 

The ground buckled and cracked, rupturing the very land beneath the townsfolk's feet. First came the great displacement of air ruptured the other buildings around, atomising anything close to the epicentre of her footfall. Buildings and people spared from being crushed by her sole were instantly vaporised by the raging winds. Even then, the air kicked up so abruptly and violently, the concussive wave from slamming her foot swept through the nearby streets, obliterating anything in their path. In so doing, the burst of air turned chunks of debris flying through the air into shrapnel. The townsfolk who were not eradicated underfoot soon faced the rubble and wreckage caught up in the storm barrelling into them at such velocity, even the smallest of chunks of debris tore their bodies asunder.



As the violent, destructive winds cascaded through the town, others were subjected to different side effects. Those further away who escaped the lethal displacement of air felt the ground beneath them buckle, as the land succumbed to Lyria’s sole slamming in the earth. As the aftershocks rippled through the town, buildings, cars and people were thrown into the air from the force before falling back down. The devastating earthquake and tremendous tremors that struck the town only helped to further enhance the desolation brought about by Lryia’s stamp. Reverberations cascaded through the town, levelling more houses and structures, already weakened by the shockwave of displaced air, reducing them to piles of rubble and trapping those inside beneath the brick and mortar. The tarmac roads cracked apart as electric poles and streetlights collapsed onto the streets as the water mains beneath busted open. Much of the area around Lyria’s foot was now a desolated wasteland, the combined effects of the displaced air and earthquake had wrought unprecedented calamity to the town, both near and far.



Lyria, however, was beyond ecstatic as she assessed the impact her sole had. All she had done was stamp her foot down and a huge swathe of the town had been thoroughly decimated, leaving only havoc and turmoil in its immediate wake. Lyria’s thoughts became flooded with joy that swelled her bloated ego, thinking about how the first glorious, albeit aggressive, footstep of humanity’s exterminator could achieve such terrible upheaval of the land. But then she contemplated her great fortune at discovering Earth. Finding such a pathetic, miserable race of insignificant specks that could be so easily eradicated with but a single step. Every race encountered was small compared to the height of an elf, but to think she had stumbled upon a race so utterly microscopic all by herself peaked her excitement. Such thinking coursed through her mind whilst Lyria admired the destructive outcome of her footstep.



Twisting her foot, Lyria bit her luscious red lip completely and utterly enamoured with her power as she watched her flesh engulfed the remaining foundations of what were once prestigious human mansions that littered the multiple streets her foot had now decimated. All the pandemonium she had created was peaking her arousal to a maddening degree. Lyria could feel her nipples harden as they began to poke against her skin-tight suit. Grabbing a hold of her burgeoning breast, the elf began to massage herself whilst another hand felt out her taut abs as it slowly, seductively slithered down to her crotch. The elf then closed her azure-blue eyes and focused. Taking a huge breath of air, it took all her willpower to stave off the intoxicating sensation, that inner, perverted calling to simply tear off her suit here and now to play with herself. She knew there would be a more opportune time to attend to her perversions. For now, there were humans to deal with.



Lyria opened her eyes and sighed, needing to find something else to fend off such lustful appetites. Whilst most of the immediate area was void of life, comprising of ruined buildings, cracked asphalt roads and torn up corpses. Beyond such devastation, she spotted an amassed group of humans fleeing from her. Such a congregation of minute specks caught her attention and made Lyria realise she had not personally introduced herself to humanity. Yet in all that time she spent admiring her work, all their efforts to save themselves would be in vain with but a few steps. Lyria found it endearing to think that during that time where she was battling herself for control of her sense, that group had barely made any headway in escaping her.



As she turned towards those running away, the elf began to slowly meander to them. Lyria was in no great hurry, a simple jaunt over to them came with its own little rewards. She could feel her feet crushing the minuscule buildings and cracking the tarmac streets and pavements. Each footstep the elf took brought about untold destruction to the town as each step reverberated across the town, levelling structures from the extreme, violent quakes. Yet Lyria’s intoxication with her power only grew with each step she took. To see the earthquakes she was causing, reducing the town more and more with each stride she took, it only further confirmed in her mind of her godlike status compared to the minute humans she was so casually crushing beneath her feet.



For the fleeing group, the rumbling caused by her footfalls increased, yet there was no way to escape her now. Every step Lyria took threw off-balance, causing them to fall to the floor as the ground beneath them trembled and rumbled. Before long, the intensity grew to such overwhelming levels; they found the giantess’s footfalls could now throw them up into the air, the asphalt roads beneath them cracking at the seams whilst the weakened buildings to their sides crumbled to piles of rubble around them. Even the sound of the elf’s foot crushing multitudes of the town with a single step became near-deafening to the group's ears.  



Soon one titanic foot was planted sideways further down the street, barring their exit. Look back, her other foot crashed down, trapping the group in the middle of the street. Like rats trying to escape a flood, the group scoured for any possible way to escape the elf but the thick rubble of the desolated buildings removed any possibility to clamour over them. Some resigned themselves to fate and looked up towards the sky-scraping giantess begging for mercy, others desperately banged their fists against the monumental flesh of her sole, refusing to give in to the fate the elf was conjuring for them.



All Lyria could now think about was how she had inadvertently miscalculated her position. Such was the size of her chest; the elf could not readily see the specks she had trapped below her. She chuckled to herself, thinking of how her burgeoning breasts would look like to those beneath her. The notion that they could not even catch a glimpse of their tormenter thanks to her bountiful bust only helped to further confirm Lyria’s own thoughts about her godlike body. Yet, she did not wish to deprive the humans underneath a chance to behold her stunning, statuesque face. Shuffling herself back slightly, letting her feet grind through more of the towns buildings and asphalt roads. Now staring at the microscopic specks that littered the roads, the elf squatted down to carefully examine the humans she had captured between her feet.



However, Lyria still was not content with the view of the humans below. She could make out certain features now but they still remained so insignificant. To remedy this dilemma, Lyria began delicately plucking humans from the group and gently placing them onto the palm of her free hand. Bringing her azure eye closer to those within her palm, she inspected the cowering people with considerable interest. Lyria found it to be amazing, scanning the multitude of humans to see how strikingly similar they were to elves.



“Such a curious race of pathetic vermin,” her soft voice was overwhelming to the comparatively minute humans stuck on her hand, the treble rocking them to the core,

 

“I-“



A primordial groan emanated from gut, interrupting her mockery. The sounds of her stomach roared out throughout the, its terrible, earsplitting bass rumbled the area. As the thunderous vibrations abated as Lyria used her free hand to pat her stomach. She greedily eyed up the people in her hand as a cure to her problem. After eating so many prefabricated meals onboard the spaceship, Lyria knew these little morsels would prove to infinitely tastier, a new and exotic meal she had the joy to sample first out of all the elves.



“I…” Lyria licked her lips in delight as she surveyed her snack, “I wonder how you taste~”



The elf opened up her ravenous maw, her moist breath rolling over the humans as her monolithic tongue wetted her lips in voracious anticipation for her meal. Rather than lick up all those caught within her palm, the elf decided to raise her hand up high and tilt her hand slightly. Soon enough, people began to rain down from the heavens, barrelling towards the earth. Whilst some descended into her wet, sticky mouth as intended, others collided with either her soft, silky skin or her lustrous lips. Upon their bodies splattering onto Lyria’s face, the remnants of their corpse rolled off her and fell back onto the streets below as a morbid shower for those spared from the elf's hunger.



Sloshing about the humans with her mouth, sampling their immediate taste, a cold-blooded thought popped up in her mind. Squatting back down, leaning over as far and getting as close as possible to those she did not select, Lyria started slowly chewing up the people between her teeth. The sickening, stomach-churning snaps of bones, ligaments and limbs being crunched and torn apart by her molars echoed just enough for everyone to hear. A sly grin formed on the elf’s face, revelling in the torment she was causing just by enjoying her meal as she witnessed the horrified, distraught faces of all those below.  The humans below replied to nauseating sounds of people being ground into a paste within her mouth by screaming in terror, fully awakening to the terrible fates the sadistic giantess had for them.



It was then Lyria rolled the remnants of her food into a ball onto her tongue and stuck it out for those survivors to see. The putrid remains of churned up humans were gruesomely displayed, mocking all those below to see what had become of what was once their friends and family. From that disgusting sphere came half-chewed cadavers, which rained down and splattered onto the tarmac. Whilst Lyria did not intend for this, it helped contribute to the torment she was forcing the humans below to endure as the terrified screams only increased in volume.



Satisfied with her morbid display, she rolled the ball back into her mouth and swallowed with an exaggerated gulp to further underline her sadistic satisfaction with her succulent meal. Even during all the fun she was having tormenting humanity, Lyria could not help but enjoy the lovely taste the humans had. Whilst Lyria was sure anything was better than the meals aboard the ship, the decadent deep, meaty flavours of humanity ignited the elf’s taste buds, leaving her with a craving for more.



It was then something rumbled within her gut.  It started to rise up from her stomach and Lyria was all too happy to indulge. Opening up her mouth again, a deep belch rung out across the town.

 

“UUUUURRRRRPPPP!” The calamitous burp rumbled the town, shattering any remaining windows and forcing everyone to cover their ears at its intensity violently shook the townsfolk below her.



Leveraging the putrid smell of her belch, she blew the sickening stench onto the remaining humans. The horrific scent, drawn deep from her bowels, now choked the air only adding to the hellish misery Lyria was unleashing upon them. Gagging and retching from the revolting miasma the elf had spewed onto them that hung in the air, the townsfolk continued to struggle in the aftermath of her belch, clamouring for fresh air. Meanwhile, Lyria looked down on them in smug delight, how the human's misery was now thoroughly compounded by even the most innocuous of her bodily functions. The fact that her belch could help level more of the town made her more gleeful.



Yet the elf was beginning to tire of squatting down to examine the townsfolk she was happily torturing. Lyria lifted herself back up to her full towering height and took a few steps backs. Confident in her assessment, she began to lower herself, her body crushing anything beneath it as she laid down to be more comfortable. As she settled down onto the ruins of the town, Lyria could feel some slight tingles through the fabric of her suit, of dainty hovels and buildings being flattened underneath her gorgeous, gargantuan body. In her attempt to lay down as gently as possible, the elf still rocked the town to its foundations, only contributing more to the overall devastation of the surrounding area. Now resting on the ground, her excessive bust acting like makeshift pillows for her, Lyria began to survey the remaining humans she had spared from her hunger, keenly interested in how they were reacting to her.



Her azure-blue eyes focused on the humans below her, observing their actions and relishing in the atrocious atmosphere she had created. Some were driven mad by her the trauma she afflicted upon them. Amidst the desolation of their town, surrounded by half-chewed corpses, such townsfolk unable to comprehend the barbaric, inhuman cruelty of the elf. Their minds shattered beyond any hope of repair, reducing them to screaming shells of their previous selves or cowering, curled up balls, rocking themselves in a fruitless attempt to regain their sanity.



Yet Lyria was more interested in such people who were still clinging onto their survivalist instincts. Still driven to escape, even in the odds that the giantess had placed onto them, they continued to scour for an exit. Now that Lyria had moved, her feet no longer barred the way, providing such people with an inkling of hope to escape the torture the elf had created for them. As they reached the ruptured, torn up the end of the road where Lyria once stood, they stood upon the edge of a deep abyss.



It dawned onto them now. Her footprint left a yawning pit of dirt, removing any trace of civilisation was once present. The rows of houses and array of buildings, the tarmac streets, vehicles and greenery scoured from the earth, reduced to insignificant stains clinging onto the elf’s sole. Looking down into the chasm left by Lyria’s foot, beyond the broken water mains and sewage systems funnelling their fluids down into the gaping hole, the horrifying realisation slowly dawned onto those still trying to escape. The chasm was simply too deep to survive a fall. Even if one was to miraculously land at the bottom of the crater, there was no way to climb out of the trench her footstep had left.



Such townfolk came to a morbid conclusion, some reaching such clarity sooner than others did. Either accept the fate Lyria could conjure for them, or accept the abyss. They debated amongst themselves, trying to divine a way they could survive and escape, their minds racing to find an alternate solution. To come face to face with death, forced to fathom such an end to what should have been another normal day tore into their psyche, unable or unwilling to accept what was next. It was not until the first man seemingly calm and collected in spite of the hell Lyria had created for them, perched his feet to the edge of oblivion, closed his eyes and dropped over the side.



All of this soon drew the attention of their giant torturer. As Lyria’s beady azure eyes honed in on them beyond the curvature of her chest, which soon stirred those grappling with the terrible choice ahead to action. More and more people took the deadly plunge, accepting suicide on their terms rather than await the inhuman cruelty the giantess would force them to endure.  Even under the overwhelming gaze of Lyria, the group struggled to make their decision, unable to willing follow those who had gone over the precipice to end the suffering.



Meanwhile, the elf was thoroughly enjoying the spectacle. Watching such mixed reactions for the humans sent shivers down her spine. The tortured expressions on their faces, deciding if they should take their lives before their new goddess decided to extinguish it personally. Lyria found it amusing as one by one, more of the group, howling and crying in anguish at being forced into such an unthinkable scenario, walked over the edge into the abyss created by her footprint. There were still those contesting the thought, wracking their minds to find some kind of alternative to falling into that crater until Lyria’s booming voiced rung out to mock them.



“Fufufu~” the ground trembled as Lyria lifted her hand up, drawing the attention of the townsfolk upwards so they could see her smug, satisfied grin, “I shall help you with your choice!”



“My finger or the fall humans,” the elf wiggled her finger high in the air, lazily drawing circles in the air, signalling their approaching doom, “You best make up your mind!”



With that, she selected her first targets. Wishing to make an example, she found a small group huddling together and slowly lowered her finger onto them. Rather than give them a quick and easy death, Lyria held her finger slightly above the group, forcing them to strain against her. Letting gravity do the work, her finger gradually pressed onto them. Inch by inch, Lyria’s gargantuan finger dropped onto them, making the townsfolk trapped beneath strain under the gentle pressure she applied onto them. Within a few moments, it became evident was the elf was doing to them.



Everyone still alive looked on, utterly mortified as Lyria’s finger begun to compact the first group, pushing them into the tarmac. Their bones began to buckle and break, piercing through their skin, the sound of sinews snapping under the pressure of her finger, all the while they screamed out in excruciating, unfathomable pain, unable to prevent her finger driving them into the ground. Soon enough, their torture ended when Lyria’s finger completely engulfed them, fully pressing her finger into the ground, cracking through the earth. As she lifted her finger, the remnants of the group’s bodies were stuck halfway between the crater caused by her finger pressing into them and stuck on her skin.



Setting such an example drove the remnants of the trapped townsfolk into a frenzy. Those who still retained their senses, ran towards the chasm as Lyria continued to tap her finger onto random groups, flattening them into red stains onto her skin. Forced into action by the elf as they witnessed more and more people being idly crushed, the townsfolk opted for the fall rather than meet their end from Lyria’s finger. The elf continued to playfully poke those who refused to follow their kin over the crater of her footprint. More people became a crimson blot of her luxurious skin as the street was soon filled with holes where her finger had so easily decimated both tarmac and human alike.



Soon enough, the horrified screaming subsided, the final lingering souls now a stain at the bottom of her footprint either crater or crushed beneath her finger. Throughout the plethora of torn apart streets littered with corpses, of rubble and debris that once constituted a proud, flourishing town, everything returned to a wasteland. And Lyria revelled in it. With a satisfied grin upon her face, she soaked in the devastation around her, how a single elven woman could annihilate humanity with just her gorgeous body. Lyria sighed and started to lift herself up, believing her work to be done here. There were those who had escaped her for now, but she could catch up to them. What such humans had failed to realise was there was no escape from her. They were trapped on the planet with her and it was only a matter of time before they met their new elven goddess.



Until she spotted a single man, now frozen in a trembling cationic state, driven utterly mad by the extraordinary torment of his peers by Lyria. Even with the overwhelming focus of the elf squarely onto him, he retained his fetal position, murmuring to himself. Balled up and cowering, his mind was too broken to comprehend Lyria now eyeing him up with delight as she devised a new way to tend to the sole survivor. She picked herself off the ground, wiping off the debris that stubbornly held onto her buxom body. She then squatted down and gently plucked up the human speck between her fingers. Such a microbe required delicacy and nuance not to idly crush as Lyria had something special in mind.



“Here is my offer human,” Lyria licked her lips, relishing what she had just devised, “If you can hang onto my nipple for a few scant seconds I will let you live!”



Daintily placing the nigh senseless human onto her erect nipple poking against the skin-tight fabric of her suit, Lyria placed her hands behind her heads. It was then she began twisting her torso, left and right, letting her colossal chest jiggle back and forth. Her immense bust pushed the suit to its very limits, the seams struggling and straining to contain her breasts as they continued to heave. Yet Lyria remained oblivious to the suits difficulties in containing her buxom figure, fully enjoying the feeling of her chest gleefully bouncing around.



“Fufufu~” the elf taunted, her breasts continued heaving about, “Still hanging on?”



Lyria had neglected to realise during the upheaval of her breasts was that her specially selected toy was catapulted off during the initial and sudden motion. Lyria, more enamoured with the fun of swinging her bountiful bust around, failed to notice a slight sting on her other nipple. Sent soaring through the air, the speck of a man flew across from one protruding nipple straight into the other. The man barely had time to scream before he splattered against it, his body vaporised upon impacting the gargantuan nipple that smacked him. Yet Lyria continued to bounce her breasts around, ignorant to the crimson stain stuck on her suit.



In reality, she had already forgotten about the man she placed upon her nipple. Her perverted mind turned to thoughts about her taunting everyone escaping by showing off her body. Lyria was comfortable letting them flee from her now after having personally attended to the torture of so many in the ruined town. She imagined all those townsfolk who had run, leaving behind their kindred, if they turned back now to what was once their home, all they could see was the monolithic form of Lyria, having the time of her life, both mocking and flaunting them by merrily jiggling her breasts.



That arousal she had staved off for so long began to emerge once more as such thoughts consumed her mind. Lyria hoped the scattered townsfolk were looking at her, as the elf laughing out as she played with her body within the remnants of their town. When humanity looked at its voluptuous goddess, Lyria wanted them to see her enjoying their misery, all the suffering they endured and were going to endure was just for her enjoyment. More than that, she wondered if humanity could even glimpse that her reasoning for such devastation was so utterly debaucherous and self-centred. All those dead, crushed beneath her godlike body or consumed by her ravenous hunger, the devastation unleashed just to feed her growing god complex. Lyria knew it was her job to eradicate humanity as per protocols, but she never knew how fun it could be. The elf was addicted to the thought of being humanity’s reckoning, that Lyria, the vengeful, gorgeous goddess here to exterminate them all.



Having worked up a bit of sweat bouncing her chest around, Lyria collapsed onto her back, scouring more of the town beneath her, her buxom frame digging itself into the earth. Calamitous earthquakes erupted as the elf’s weight ruptured the ground, the terrible tremors caused by her body could be felt for miles around. However, Lyria was more focused on herself now, having attended to the deaths of so many humans, she wanted some time to herself. At first, it was a slow sensation than ran through Lyria, as she tenderly massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples. She moaned softly, rubbing her thighs together, closing her eyes revelling the glorious moments of pure chaos she had caused.


 
As her memory stirred, so too did her excitement. Within her minds eye, she could see them. Humanity crying out for mercy, everyone and everything becoming an unrecognisable stain under her overwhelming, towering physique. How her footsteps caused the town’s buildings to convulse, shattering the very foundations of human civilisation. One hand remained tightly gripped on her breast as her pace started quickening. Tugging at her suit, wishing to fully tear it off, Lyria became frustrated that she could not unclothe herself so easily. Taking both of her hands, Lyria started to coax the zipper down, straining to get it past her chest. Finally, she unzipped the suit, her breasts burst forth, now free of their imprisonment from the confines of the fabric. Yanking the suit, Lyria dragged it down suit her waist.



In one hand, Lyria held one her freed breast as her other hand sped its way down into her awaiting moist pussy. As her hand slithered down, her fingers entering into her ravenous cunt, Lyria’s moans intensified as did her imagination. She wanted those humans to hear her lust-filled cries of delight, to see her enjoying herself within the devastation that was once their town. The culmination of humanities history, all its progress and achievements were moot as they were flattened, turned into a stain upon her voluptuous figure as Lyria wiggled her body deeper into the earth. She could feel the warm milk leaking out for her nipples, drenching her fingers as she continued to delightfully tug and squeeze on them. It was utterly intoxicating Lyria, to think that even as she played with herself, she could create such untold damage. She thought of how pathetic humanity must be to watch Lyria finger herself, revelling in the sadistic joy she had unleashed upon them, powerless to stop her whatsoever.



It was soon becoming too much for Lyria to handle. Soon, every nerve felt powered up and electrified, her excitement coursing through every single stem throughout her body. She could feel it all, the very fibre of her being tingled with such uncontrolled arousal, her fingers continuing to slam her pussy with growing intensity, fuelled by her growing lust and desire. Her cries of pleasure grew in strength, the ground beneath her continued to buckle as her buxom body squirmed under the exhilaration she was feeling. The sudden swelling of heat within her was culminating into one glorious moment, the sum total of all this destruction and chaos. The elf threw her head back as the euphoria overtook her body. She was soaked in it now, bathed within unaltered, overpowering throes of ecstasy that coursed through her body and mind. It was at that moment where the addictive, scintillating sensation took control of all of her senses that Lyria finally erupted.



Her azure-blue eyes rolled into the back of her head and then screamed out in pure, unrefined pleasure as she finally came. Her hot, sticky cum torrented out of her pussy, striking the ruined town in a cascading flood of her juices. It coursed its way through the streets, washing its way through the destroyed streets, trickling down into the craters Lyria had created, carrying all the ruination of a decimated town. The flowing rivers of her fluids soaked through everything, leaving what was left of human civilisation beneath a lake of her sticky mess. Yet that didn’t stop her. She continued to ram her fingers into her cunt as more of the town became drenched in cum. Lyria wanted all of humanity to hear her, to feel her coming. There was no escaping her hedonistic desires, everyone was to submit to her whims and wishes. This town would be a sign of things to come for all humanity. They were all Lyria's pathetic, little playthings, whether they realised it or not.



Then, all the excitement took its toll on the elf. Her pace slowed down, dragging her cum-soaked fingers to luxurious red lips to lick. All was suddenly still. Panting, flushed rose red, Lyria was thoroughly exhausted, laying amidst her a pool of her cum and the wreckage of human civilisation. Nice and snug with a crater outlining her physique, it took her some time for her senses to regain composure as the elf desperately clung onto that extraordinary feeling that had fully enraptured her body. Lyria lazily opened up her eyes. It was there she beheld something truly exciting. A great metropolis loomed far off in the distance. She let out a content sigh, knowing there was more than enough time to tend to her newfound target. Lyria wondered what a human city would be like if she could have this much fun in but one town.

Chapter 2: Onwards To The City by AnonTheWazzock

Lyria was still lying on the ground amongst the wreckage of the town, relaxing beneath the warming rays of the midday sun. Her coming had replaced the area with great craters that were scattered, that outlined the size of her enormous bust or where her feet fell. On top of that, her cum formed a thick sticky white layer on top of what was once a built up town, now it was drowning beneath a sea of her fluids. She had little inkling to make a move too quickly towards the city off in the horizon. Humanity had no way of escaping her nor any hope of defeating her. For she had stumbled upon what must have been the rarest opportunity to any elf, an entire species to eradicate all by herself. A race so so backwards and undeveloped, they had barely begun to dip their toes beyond the confines of their planet. In their foolish attempts to contact the wider universe, they had summoned her from the void of space, a preternatural force of destruction of incomparable beauty. Such thoughts that humanity had unwittingly called forth their doom only helped to grow her swelling god complex.



As Lyria was calming herself down, she asked herself why humanity wished to reach out to others living in the galaxy. Did they truly think that beyond their small footnote of a planet that anything would welcome them warmly? That the universe dealt in peace and understanding, allowing multiple species to live in harmony? Only childlike minds, muddled with such naive concepts of morality, could conceive of such notions. There can only be one dominant species and it was the reason why the first-contact protocol of the Elves was mandated. The annihilation of any other races encountered during the elves expansion of the galaxy to maintain their hegemony.



However, humanity was not unique in such fates. Countless other species met their ends in similar fashions to the one Lyria was now distributing. Even if Earth were to become a forgotten footnote amongst the glorious elvish expansion across the stars, Lyria would savour their memories, for humanity, a race so minute in comparison to the towering figure of an elf, is a rare delight indeed. Soon Earth would become a desolate planet beneath her and in the aeons to come of her long, enduring life, any records of humanity would linger on in her mind alone.



To think that she had not even used her accursedly tight and ill-fitting suits other abilities during that initial encounter. Lyria did at least find it both refreshing and a relief to have the suit undone down to her waist, giving her massive bulging breasts some much-needed breathing room. She admired that the fabric was strong enough to prevent her chest from bursting forth at the seams, even if it did sometimes chafe around her broad hips and plump buttocks.



Content with her rest, Lyria picked herself up and cleaned off the stains littering her body, wiping off a mixture of her cum, sweat and any bits of blood or corpses clinging to her. She then looked towards the city and thought upon with route to take. The most direct would take her through fields. Whilst there might be some smaller settlements, maybe some outlying villages amongst the grasslands, Lyria wanted more than just that. Then she spotted a highway nearby the town, a long and winding stretch of tarmac that fed itself into her main target. From this distance, Lyria could see all these different human vehicles caught up trying to escape her, some heading outwards and away, others towards the city. Yet the pandemonium she caused must have made all those humans panic even more. In their confusion, they must have further blocked up their motorways with all the congestion. She did not know that playing with herself would have this much of an effect.



Though humanity certainly loved to congregate itself into little balls for her to enjoy it seems. It certainly made things easier for her to spot at her height. With all those cars and trucks stuck a lengthened patch of grey road, Lyria saw it as a preamble to her fun within the city. She tightened up her suit, once again struggling to fit the clothing past her voluminous breasts and then started her stroll towards the freeway. Lyria made sure to emphasise every footstep she made, leveraging her weight to make her footfalls as powerful as possible. She wanted those stuck on that highway to know she was coming towards them, that they were her next target. Every rumble that shook their vehicles, every quake that reverberated across their bodies, increasing in such terrifying strength more and more until they were unable to stand up, as if the ground beneath them was to break apart from the intensity. All in an effort to heighten the human's terror and dread.



No sooner than she had started, the voluptuous elven giantess was looming over a massive portion of the freeway.



Lyria placed her hands on her ample hips and took pleasure in watching all the specks for a moment beyond the curvature of her chest, soaking in the fear she had created. Of course, there were those foolish humans that were fleeing like trapped vermin, believing they could somehow outrun her, unaccepting of their fates. Others were begging and pleading on their knees, their quiet squeaks for mercy barely reaching Lyria's pointy ears. She savoured all these moments her size afforded her over these pathetic specks. All she had to do was stand there, even that was enough to drive humanity mad with fear. She leant over slightly and let her deep azure blue eyes scan across the tarmac, delightfully indulging in the terror she continued to create. She straightened herself and then rose her foot up high above the freeway and held it there.

 

"I have some lovely gifts for you humans..." Lyria's voice rung out.



Wiggling her toes, she rained down debris that was stuck to her feet across the motorway. All the accumulated dirt that had clung to her fell onto anything unfortunate enough to be below. Hunks of debris as a big as houses alongside flattened mechanical wreckage like cars and trucks, all of which Lyria had idly had churned up beneath her walk towards the freeway that had clung to the bottom of her sole now poured down onto the people below. Though Lyria could not fully witness what was happening to those below, she could hear the muffled screams and cries, alluding to the destruction her toe wiggles was causing. To those humans stuck on the huge section of freeway beneath her sky-blocking foot, all manner of debris smashed down into them. The debris was decimating both people and vehicles on the tarmac as it rained down like meteor shower onto them. Some massive chunks enveloped several cars at once and cratered into them, flattening the vehicles beneath. Others were small enough to collide into a single person, tearing apart their bodies from the force of the impact. Those lucky enough to be instantly crushed by the wreckage falling from the elf's feet, sparing them from the gruesome fate Lyria was conjuring up. Lyria feigned her disappointment.

 

"Awww... did you not enjoy my gifts?" She said, "Maybe I need to make it more personal then."



Lyria then leaned her foot further away and slowly pressed her big toe down onto the freeway. The tarmac buckled and cracked under the weight of her toe, as she made sure it dug further into the ground. Those directly beneath were suddenly consumed by her shadow and then by her skin, unable to escape the mountainous descending digit as they were pressed into the tarmac and then compacted into a red smear upon her flesh. Others were sent flying into the air once her toe hit the ground as the violently quaked. Her toe, so utterly monolithic in size, its width sparkled out onto the fields either side of the roads, easily consuming both sides of the highway. Her towering digit hung there, as Lyria wished for the humans to recuperate and experience what she had in store for them.



After a few seconds, allowing the trembling earth to settle from her toe, she slowly started dragging her toe back across the highway.

 

She continued her coy mocking, "Fufufu~ your species should be honoured to personally greet my toe."

 

Though all Lyria could feel was the ground spitting beneath her feet, she imagined the panic her single toe was causing to everyone. How one little dainty toe of hers was to be the reckoning of so many humans. Though Lyria could not see it, her toe being pulled back started a towering wall of dirt and debris which only grew in height the more she dragged her toe back. What was horrifying to everyone to behold was how this rising tide churned everything beneath it, swallowing and then crushing it beneath a tidal wave of wreckage. It was stimulating for her to think of the roaring reverberation being caused by her toe was casually decimating everything under it. Lyria made it slow at first, wanting to make it as agonising as possible, trying to instil into the humans below her toe that they were to become an indistinguishable stain upon her toe. That this was how their life would be snuffed out. Yet Lyria soon tired of being unable to witness the effects of her work and sped up dragging her toe.



She bent down and inspected her work more closely. Her toe had smeared away any sign of tarmac, leaving a brown trail of dirt with a light peppering of crimson smears where her toe had consumed everything of human design in its destructive path. There were, of course, others to play with on the highway. A long thin strip that held so many humans and vehicles yet it would take too long to attend to them all at once. Lyria instead decided the city was to be her target of all her attentions. This highway was her red carpet, inviting her towards the built-up marvels of humanity. She picked herself up and started walking to the city. Whilst she could not personally play with the rest of the highway, she made sure they received some of her divine and sadistic attentions. She aimed each of her steps to cover the highway completely; not letting a single inch be spared from her footsteps would be spared from her. Lyria wanted to build a new road towards the city, one paved with the craters of her footprints.



Reaching the city made Lyria giddy with delight. A lovely extensive metropolis, bustling with life and ripe with terror at her arrival. Immersing herself in the atmosphere, Lyria loved how the cities buildings were much grander than those hovels she had crushed upon her arrival, the tallest ones amongst the many structures that littered the streets reached just up to her chest, yet there was such a variety of things to experiment with now. Buildings of all shapes and relative sizes, some equal in height to her ass, above her knees or just about reaching her ankle. All of them opened up more possibilities than she could have dreamed of. Such a veritable hive meant there were now more humans crowding the streets. As per usual with the arrival of her towering form, the city had been thrown into chaos, as the tremors of her footfalls grew closer. Even with the reverberations of her destroying the freeway rippling through the city to elude to how she was getting ever closer, humanity was still too slow to escape her. Yet Lyria was all the happier for it.



Standing upon the less developed outskirts of the metropolis, the elf was about to make her first grand step onto the city but her gut roared out in hunger again, vibrating the air around her. Lyria pinched her stomach and sighed, scanning around for any signs of huge clumps of humans to consume. There were crowds running away from her, yet Lyria was far too lazy to scoop up enough of those hordes of fleeing people to satisfy her cravings and thus devised a new approach. She went down on all fours, letting her legs and hands flatten anything beneath them. An irresistible feeling coursed through her as she felt her chest collide with the raised rooftops of buildings below her, her dangling chest smashing through them. Her deep, bass-filled voice rung throughout to the city, "You can't run away from me little morsels~." The hunger pangs intensified, so Lyria, in her new position, puckered her lips and began sucking in the air, aiming for the streets below her.



Her suction at first was weak enough, as people below were sent barrelling into her mouth from the airflow, their screams stifled by the rush of air that was speeding them towards their doom. Yet Lyria was unhappy with how little she had captured in her initial storm and begun to increase its strength as more and more, as parts of the streets broke off and hurtled themselves towards her maw. Anything that was not tied down, cars, busses, trucks begun to move, and were then launched into the air, those trapped inside soon joining all those sloshing about in her mouth. Lyria, however, still was not satisfied with this paltry offering. She intensified it further and soon her cheeks swelled, engorged with so much of the city below her, still greedily drawing in more of streets below into her maw. The vacuum her mouth was creating consumed everything, weaker buildings buckled and broke, collapsing into fragments, dragging with them their inhabitants.



The streets surrounding her were now devoid life, Lyria's suction having cleaned up both humans, vehicles, even some of the frailer structures, which left barren spots where they had once resided on the sidewalks. With her mouth filled to the brim, Lyria closed her lips and started to chew. She savoured the amazing combination of textures and taste as her teeth ground up the soft flesh of humans alongside the cracking through concrete and rending of metal. Lyria found it to be an exotic mixture, closing her eyes, allowing her taste buds to capture the uniqueness of having both humanity and its creations being chewed up into a paste. Those still stuck in the buildings below her who had escaped the tempest she had created could hear the overwhelming sound of grinding and crunching, of buildings, bodies and vehicles being compacted between her lips. Once content with her mouthful, she swallowed down, allowing the churned mixture to slither down her throat.



Some few survivors, who inexplicably managed to escape the writhing and churning with her mouth, now faced a worse demise. Those people were thrown further into the moist darkness as they began to slide down her throat alongside the chewed up remains of what constituted their world. What awaited them was the foulness of her stomach and worse the liquid that lay within. Such unlucky survivors, barely able to see, fell into a lake comprised of her stomach acid. Rather than be spared and be instantly vaporised upon plunging deep into that caustic sea, such people were instead submitted to be slowly melted within it. Such people swimming in her acid felt every angstrom of their bodies became wracked with searing, blistering pain; as they witnessed their bodies excruciatingly disintegrate before their very eye. In those few seconds of skin sliding off, of bone and tissue being broken down by the acid, those damned few let out their agonized screams trapped within the darkness of Lyria's. Before long, their bodies disintegrated and crumbled away into nothingness amongst the wreckage of the city now being digested.



Lyria let out a content sigh, "Ahhh, you humans truly are a treat."

 

A smile spread across her face from ear to ear. "Even your little homes taste heavenly!" Yet her stomach continued to growl. No sooner had her meal plunged into her stomach acids, this reflux of gas swelled, progressively building up within her. Lyria was all too happy to indulge, letting out a thunderous "BUUUUUUURRRRRP!"

 

Forcing out this intense burp, the putrid and nauseating air spewing forth crashed through the streets below as if a bomb had struck it, as buildings that had withstood her sucking in the air were now obliterated once the force of her belch struck them. The sickening storm summoned from her gut rolled through the streets, blowing through anything in its path as it ripped through brick and woodwork, leaving nothing but the foundations as proof they once stood there. Lyria's burp eventually abated after it had effectively annihilated a swathe of the city, leaving the torn apart remains of structures. She picked herself up and patted her stomach, now fully revitalised from her meal and exhalation.

 

"Fufufu~" Lyria wiped her lips, "Pardon me!"



After admiring the destruction her roaring blech had caused, looked over to some rather impressive structures. She selected her first targets and meandered over towards them, letting her street filling feet tread onto the remnants of the city levelled by her burp, her soles cracking through the concrete and sending powerful quakes that rippled through remaining portions of the city. Upon arrival and closer analysis, she looked at the gap between the two buildings. She pinched her wide hips in the realisation that she could not squeeze through such a tight fit. Turning herself to square up against the taller building, she sidestepped between the two. Lyria found herself against this office block that reached her chest, it's smaller opposite behind her came just to her hips.

 

The people inside were now greeted with the sight of her gargantuan chest right before their windows. She slowly started turning her torso left and right, letting her breasts wriggle slightly. "Liking the view little humans?" Lyria taunted.

 

Taking a slight, careful step towards the building in front of her, she let her nipples gently press up against the windows. She leant further in, causing her nipples to slowly penetrate through the office's glass and concrete, as her nips began to dig themselves in. Lyria bit her lip and moaned at the sensation of everything buckling beneath them, the feeling of her nipples pushing through the floors of this office block, the rubble and debris crashing down onto them only exacerbated that sensation. She slowly retracted her nipples back out, endeavouring not to break the building fully just yet.

 


She looked down at her chest and saw that her nipples had brought back some uninvited guests from the building. Humans were clinging on to them, screaming in fear as they tried to grip onto her nipples. Lyria watched in delight as some lost their grip and fell from her protrusions, sadly unable to see them splattering onto the street below. Others somehow possessed far more strength and remained firmly on her teats. She placed her hands under her chest and cupped her breasts, and then she began jiggling them, thoroughly interested to see if they could hold on. Some thrown into the air by the motion, then bounced back onto her breast before falling downwards and splattering across the sidewalk. A few remained stuck on her nipples, however, which rather impressed the elf. Lyria then wished to reward them for their efforts. Her fingers loomed close to the few humans still holding on to her nipples.

 

"Fufufu~ no free rides I'm afraid!" Lyria said. She then slowly started to squeeze her nipples, crushing the few people still left holding on to them. Lyria became enamoured with that glorious feeling, taking that extra bit of time to enjoy those humans’ bodies being crushed between her finger and nipple. Their bones slowly snapping, their bodies breaking beneath her silken skin and then being ground to bloody stains onto her suit and finger.



With that distraction out of the way, Lyria wished to see all those trapped inside the building and their reactions to her body engulfing the views from their windows. As she lent over to peek inside, she was oblivious to the extent her butt cheeks would protrude out. They collided into the building behind her, tearing through the structure like wrecking balls, smashing through glass and breaking the girders and cement that held the top sections together. Those closest to the windows, who were momentarily blessed with the sight of Lyria's luxurious ass barrelling towards them were catapulted backwards once her cheeks struck the building, as her backside ploughed its way through the office. Her cheeks tore through several of the upper floors as they idly annihilated anything in their path, spraying out yet the contents of the office floors down onto the street.



Lyria retracted her ass and took a gander behind her, wondering what was brushing up against her. Looking behind her, she found an outline of her ass was partly dug into the building, it was a wonder the upper floors had not toppled over so much of the structure was missing. Yet she felt something squirming on her cheeks like something was stuck to it. Unlike those clinging to hope on her nipples, Lyria was unawares to all those now stuck on her gargantuan cheeks and were stuck holding onto them for dear life. She raised her hand and smacked her cheeks to dust off the debris, unknowingly smashing people into red stains upon her cheeks. Those not caught be her hand were thrown from their grasp as the ripple of her buttocks caused by her smack soon struck them, causing them to plummet off her suit and splatter onto the ground below. The great slap of her hitting her ass cheeks boomed across the city, as glass splintered and broke once the sound had affected them.



Lyria's arousal all throughout this chaos was now beginning to peak and now she could not hold it back anymore. All this mayhem she was causing was too much for her. Even now, all she had done was just plant herself between two flimsy buildings and idly destroyed a portion of one of the city’s finest buildings with her ass accidentally was driving her mad with lust. Lyria then spread her legs and attempted to sit on the building behind her, aiming her cheeks for whatever remained of the office blocks highest point, hoping in some naive way it would prove someway strong enough to withstand her bulk.



As she descended onto it, she soon realised how weak these structures truly were as level by level, floor by floor, her ass collapsed through each layer with such little resistance it was as if her butt was passing through a cloud. The cement and steel was unable to prevent her cheeks from cascading through it as she fell towards the ground. Her backside quickly plummeted into the earth, creating a monumental earthquake upon landing which ruptured the land around her. The ground closet to the epicentre broke apart in a great upheaval, as buildings and debris were launched up into the air from the magnitude, the tremors spreading far out into the remaining portions of the city, throwing those still trying to escape her onto the floor. All the air that was displaced blew through the streets below like a tornado, shredding anything caught in its path as vehicles, people and other parts of the street were caught within the sudden storm caused by Lyria's ass smashing onto the ground. The quakes reverberated on for a few second such was the intensity of her full and well-rounded cheeks striking the ground before it finally settled. In a few swift seconds, Lyria's plump ass had compacted the once imposing structure into nothing more than dust and debris beneath her cheeks and had nearly levelled most of the buildings surrounding it by proxy, throwing the city further into disarray by the turbulence created by her posterior.



With her butt already on the ground, she reclined her body, letting her back crash down onto the streets beneath her, flattening them in a hurried effort to unzip her suit. Lyria toyed with her clothes, quickly undoing it and pulling it down to her thighs as a growing demand to satisfy her lewd desires swarming over her body. Lyria's bountiful breasts exploded out from their imprisonment, her fingers slipped into her moist pussy.

 

"O-ohh g-goddess," Lyria could barely speak as her lust began to overwhelm her, becoming more entranced with the feeling of complete power. With one hand massaging her breasts, tugging and squeezing her nipple and fingers squirming deep within her cunt, She looked up to see the building her had toyed with, somehow partially standing after the destruction caused her landing onto the ground. Lyria became further flushed with excitement, sporting a wide smile as she continued to pleasure herself.

 

"Y-you little perverts," Lyria stammered out, her arousal increasingly peaking, "W-watching me play with myself."

 

She raised her leg and pushed her foot into the building, her sole decimating the entire structure in one fell swoop, the debris raining down onto another part of town. She left her foot there, partially raised upon the wreckage, loving the feeling of having the remains of the structure collapse down around onto her foot. Lyria left her foot there, half-raised upon a pile of wreckage, listening to the cries of all the humans trapped within the debris of the building.

 

"A-Ahh," Lyria licked her lips, now so incensed and wracked with pleasure that she is barely able to enunciate a single word beyond her soft moans.



The elf continued to masturbate amongst the wreckage of this area of the city, the little squeaks and cries of people filling her ears. Her thoughts were soon overcome with ideas to fulfil her hedonist delights, how she could complete eradication of all humanity in the most humiliating and depraving ways possible, that had barely begun and yet she there was so much room for possibilities. Lyria recalled all those humans, their pathetic pleas more mercy, begging to be spared as she ate, blew or crushed them all. It was that same glorious feeling when she first landed onto that town all over again, that she held such dominance over such a miserable, pathetic race. Such thoughts only intensified the pace of her fingers slamming her wet pussy more and more. Even their crowning achievements, their tallest structures paled in comparison to her, unable to withstand her a simple prod of her nipples or being used as a simple seat to hold up her divine figure.



Her thoughts then turned to herself, of her power, her beauty, her lust that dwarfed every human combined. How they were all trapped with her on this planet, subject to her carnal desires. Nothing could stop her from snuffing out their existence, every single human would know that this elf, their new destructive goddess, with her gorgeous body, was their exterminator. All these notions rushed through Lyria and soon her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She squealed out in ecstasy, her body was overwhelmed as every nerve across her body ignited in indulgent pleasure. As she finally came, her cries of euphoria echoed throughout the city. Her cum torrented out and flowed through into the streets, barrelling through the streets in a great wave, drenching them beneath a thick white tide of her juices all the while continuing to orgasm and moan, flooding out more and more of her juices onto the city. Soon the entrances to the underground metro lines soon found themselves struck by the river of cum violently flowing down into them. Those trying to shelter within them found themselves swept up within her fluids as they pooled downwards and flooded the stations, drowning beneath her cum.



Lyria laid there on the ground, her massive breasts heaving out as tried to collect her breath. Lying in a combination of her cum, sweat and the ruined remains of a portion of the city, she wondered if she should teleport back to the ship quickly to clean herself up before pressing onwards. There was little reason to hurry. Lyria wished to tune in to their broadcasts about her back aboard her ship. She was innately curious as to how humanity saw her and tried to reconcile her actions, especially her masturbating on the ruins of their once-proud cityscape. Such thoughts were broken, however, when a shell whistled through the air and struck her thick thigh. Such a pathetic explosion did not even blemish her silky skin but it registered just enough to gain her attention.



Lyria leaned to her side saw what must be the human's military, rolling tanks and infantry down some street to confront her. Eying them with delight, she welcomed the suicidal challenge of those humans foolish enough to think they could stop her. Cum still dripping down her thighs, she picked herself up to inspect her new foes. Now fully extended and towering once again over the city streets to could see that the human's tanks were still a ways out from her, so Lyria decided to respond to their provocations in kind. She lifted up her hand and with her cum still slathered onto her fingers, she flicked a glob of it onto the encroaching military. Those soldiers soon found a massive blob of her fluids coursing through the air and then splattering down onto them, their formation decimated by her viscous juices. With the vanguard of the military thrown into disarray by her catapulting her fluids at them, Lyria started to wipe herself down and reaffixed her suit. Admiring the craters of her ass cheeks where once stood a fine human structure alongside the devastation she had just caused, she was incredibly keen to see how strong humanity's military was.

Chapter 3: The Military Arrive by AnonTheWazzock

The few survivors of the vanguard were stuck in the street as Lyria’s cum threw them into disarray. Their tanks and trucks fully slathered in her thick, sticky fluids were rendered inoperable. Soldiers outside in the streets who didn't have the comfort of being inside a vehicle were obliterated as her cum smashed into their position, their bodies splintering apart under the force of her idle flick which had catapulted her fluids onto them, disrupting their formation worse than any artillery barrage. Their brutal training and combat readiness did not prepare them whatsoever for the towering elven giantess who easily dwarfed many of the tallest buildings of the city.
Some soldiers began barking out orders to regain control of the situation, attempting to regroup and pullback, all the while phoning in their status to their headquarters. Their job was to attempt to hold off the alien to the best of their abilities whilst the main force tried to evacuate the city. Yet with their current condition would make that a fool’s errand, even the most cutting edge of technology had done nothing but gain the elf’s interest rather than hinder her. Even now, they could see her staring at them, her ponderous look evident for all, which broke the ranks of the survivors, now fleeing down the street against the orders of their superiors.



Whilst the soldiers continued their squeaking and wailing, partially flooded in a pool of her sticky cum, Lyria became rather disappointed watching them attempt to retreat. Seeing the finest warriors of humanity break ranks so easily after only enduring a few drops of her fluids stirred up mixed reactions. The army, much like everything else on the planet, broke all too easily beneath her gorgeous body, only serving to further heighten her arousal. At the same time, she was hoping for some challenge. Lyria knew they could not stop her but she wanted to see them at least try. Watching all their hope fade away, that small scant belief that there was a chance to stop her, Lyria wanted to crush most of all.



Soon enough Lyria was bored of watching the specks fumble about in disarray but was a similar loss of how to dispatch the survivors. She could just step on them like the many before them, but with them covered in cum she was not too interested in having to wipe off the sticky mess that would invariably stick to her sole. In the time she spent considering her next move, the army’s detachment had moved down back the street and hastily organised themselves back into formation. Lyria scratched her chin and shrugged her shoulders, she began walking over to the retreating soldiers at a leisurely pace. She would know what to do when the time came.



The officers who were attempting to control the situation felt the earth beneath them quake, signalling the giantess was on the move towards them. Those who remained back trying to hold the line saw this gargantuan buxom figure lumber towards them, each of her steps shaking them to their very core. Such stragglers, amidst the destruction wrought by her cum, were stunned, stuck to the spot in terror. The radios upon their uniforms were calling out for updates but everyone there was too overwhelmed to reply. All they could do was witness this giantess take a few broad strides until she stood over them and as the soldiers were staring up, past her bulging, thick thighs and jutting chest, barely able to catch a glimpse of her statuesque face looking down upon them with devious interest.



Lyria loomed above the startled soldiers, wondering what they going to do now that she was so close to them. A few little squeaks broke the silence and a series of small repeated pops and bangs rung out. Curious to see what had changed, she squatted herself down, absent-minded to her ass cheeks ploughing through the top of the buildings within the streets below. Upon closer inspection, she saw little flashes of light emanating from the soldiers. They were firing an assortment of weaponry at her! Lyria was astounded, that the humans weapons were so ineffective their bullets and shells were harmlessly ricocheting off her suit, as if she were clad in the thickest of armour. A wicked smile formed onto her face as she remained squatting down, waiting for the moment where the soldiers would realise their folly.



It took some seconds for the soldiers to attune to what Lyria was doing to them once they looked up to see her grinning at them, having expended so much ammo into her with little effect. “Done already? How disappointing.” Lyria’s overpowering, bass-filled voice rung out to them, teasing them for their sad, pathetic efforts. She picked herself up and walked a bit beyond the army detachment and returned to her squat position, this time her huge ass hung over the soldiers as an ill omen.



Those below, stuck in the expansive shadow of her mountainous buttocks broke out into a mad, fear fuelled frenzy. Some soldiers immediately broke out into a sprint, somehow believing they could escape her sky blocking cheeks. There were those that stared up in amazement at the sight of Lyria’s voluptuous ass, which could so easily engulf so much of the surrounding area. Lastly, those few officers still within the ranks clinging to their sense of duty. They continued to relay information to headquarters as Lyria’s cheeks slowly starting descending onto them and the street.



She sprayed herself out in a crab walk position, using her hands and legs to help her drop herself inch by inch. Whilst she enjoyed the feeling of her body spreading out, smashing through asphalt and brickwork, Lyria was more single-minded on those beneath her. She did not wish to give those humans who attempted to fight her the joy of a quick and sudden death. Instead, she wanted them to try in vain to struggle against her one last time, to push against her bulbous ass cheeks even as their bones splintered and broke. That pain, of every sinew snapping,  yet forced to endure her immense weight given to her by gargantuan height, the sadistic elf refusing to grant them death, dragging out their suffering for as long as possible. That is what Lyria wanted above all, to make them writhe in agony and fully realise how insignificant they are to a godlike being like her.



As her ass descended, her shadow grew ever more prominent. The soldiers beneath her street-filling cheeks felt the slow dispersal of wind as she dropped lower, the remnants of their platoon desperately trying to outrun their execution. Soon, Lyria’s ass was on top of them, but rather than fall onto them completely, once she felt a few subtle, near unnoticeable pokes into her suit, Lyria let her ass hang there. The soldiers were soon stuck crouching, pressing up against the colossal weight of Lyria’s voluptuous cheeks, straining as hard as they could to resist them with all their might. Some were fortunate enough to fall prone and attempted to crawl to freedom, the light far off from them offering them the illusion of escape. Then there those stuck inside their tanks, watching the metal casing around them begin to buckle, trapping those inside to a gruesome death within a makeshift metal coffin.



Much to Lyria’s chagrin, she was unable to fully witness the futile attempts to prevent her ass from lazily falling onto them. Even still, the elf wanted to know their efforts did not go unappreciated, for she was having such fun imagining their pain, how their feeble minds must have now clocked to what this buxom goddess wished to do to them. Their tormentor wished to slowly grind their bodies into nothing, a harrowing punishment for those who tried to resist her.



“Fufufu~” Lyria’s overwhelming voice rang out, mocking those soldiers left in her usual coy tone, “You are going to have to put a lot more effort in to stop my butt from flattening you.”



Lyria lowered herself slightly, pushing the men below her further into the tarmac to horrifying results. Those men, stuck between her cheeks and the asphalt were being agonizingly compacted between as their bodies started to break. Between pushing into Lyria’s ass and being pressed into the earth, the bones burst through their skin as their bodies began to buckle, as they yelled out in horrifying agony trying to lift her great, voluptuous cheeks. Yet they were trapped, forced to endure this torture, having their frames shatter beneath Lyria, unable to escape her torture. Those crawling were witness to the bones of their brethren bending and buckling continued as the sickening cries of their comrades rung out all around them. Inside the few remaining vehicles, the iron walls compressed even further, trying to push against the chassis now entombing them, their screams ringing out as the metal only further enclosed around them.



Lyria heard their little, excruciating squeaks, how they were forced into this hopeless endeavour of struggling against her mountainous rump. She did not tire of the soldier's shrills and cries, to her, it was the sweetest symphony, knowing her gorgeous frame was to be their deaths. Lyria wanted those pathetic humans to know that they only existed now to fulfil her vengeful, destructive fantasies that only a goddess could dream of. Once satisfied, and growing tired of holding up her body, Lyria allowed her butt to smash fully into the ground, ending the suffering of all those beneath, allowing them to become a smear upon her gorgeous physique. Though she knew everyone beneath her was already a stain, Lyria ground her ass further into the earth, twisting herself. She was not finished, however; Lyria pushed her hands into the ground to lift her ass up once more and dropped it into the dirt. Those terrible reverberations from her pushing herself deeper, quaking across the city, Lyria wanted that to be a sign she was finished playing with the army now and ready for more.



Lifting herself up, the debris from the streets, of flattened vehicles, rubble and crimson red blots staining her skin-tight suit visible to the world now. Paying little mind to scraping off the debris upon her suit, Lyria surveyed the surroundings for anything more of interest. There were still some taller, more impressive structures to have fun with but something else caught her eye. A strange elongated building with this ornate glass bowl atop it, which the humans were desperately packing themselves inside of. On the ground, there were these little containers speeding their ways out that were following a long metal track out and away from the hellscape the elf was creating. Having peaked her interested, Lyria started to make her way over to the strange yet smaller structure.



So entranced by the architecture, Lyria started heading towards, idly ploughing her way through the streets and buildings, ignoring the debris still stuck onto her backside. Rather than take her time and revel in the destruction she was causing, indulging in the gratification of her feet flattening the smaller constructions of the city, of cracking the tarmac streets and fracturing the earth with her every step, Lyria quickened her pace towards the smaller building.


It was only until she once again felt the minute pecking that the busty elf stopped partway towards the strange structure. A small throng of soldiers and tanks had been firing into her, bullets and shells ineffectively hitting her suit. She scratched her golden blonde hair in response. On the one hand, Lyria was more intrigued by that curious building, yet she did not want to spare those who attempted to put some resistance to her. Audibly humming to herself, deriding the efforts of the army below, Lyria found that a nearby and rather tall office block offered a solution. Rather than take the time to painstakingly torture the platoon below, the elf walked around the building, squaring up the building to the army men and then she turned to her side.



While the army below continued to fire into her at the giantess who they thought was taking cover, Lyria aimed her well-rounded, generous hip to the side of the building. Those straggling officer workers inside, too slow to escape the giant strides of the elf, could see Lyria’s bulging ass-cheeks swinging back to and fro, the air she dragged with her smacking against the windows of the upper floors, partly shattering the glass and blowing people further back into the building. Yet at their height, there was no escape for them now. Across the multitude of the top floors, the few remaining workers could do nothing except witness her hip draw close to the side of the building then get pulled back. Each time it drew closer, they saw her cheeks jiggle within her skin-tight suit as she continued swaying her hips. Once Lyria believed she had positioned herself correctly, the last thing those workers saw was her hip smashing through the office floors, rending through the steel girders until they exploded upon impacting her suit.



Lyria, ignorant to those inside, had brought back her thick, luxurious hips and then finally swung at the side of the taller office block beside her, the top floors of the office was obliterated upon impact as the top floors disintegrated beneath the force she brought to bear. Chunks of concrete, glass and steel, all remnants of what was once a proud office block, barraged the platoons below as Lyria had intended. But then, the rest of that imposing structure buckled from the strength of her hip colliding into it. The building's foundations started to shatter from the impact and the towering office block soon began to tilt, falling to one side as it began engulfing street upon street whilst it collapsed. The soldiers on the ground had little time to escape as the building tumbled down onto them, as they were quickly engulfed by the falling structure and crushed beneath it.



As the plumes of smoke from the debris and wreckage filled the air, Lyria could not help herself but to mock. “Fufufu~… really now,” she ridiculed the now-annihilated army men, running a finger along her wide hips, now thoroughly turned on as she firmly grasped a handful of her burgeoning buttock, shaking her hips slightly all the while “Is that all your little buildings can take?”


Lyria was about to unbutton her suit, feeling the fabric constricting her glorious body the more her arousal peaked again. It was then she remembered why she was heading out this way and let go of her ass. That peculiar structure she saw earlier still beckoned her like a little jewel glistening in the distance. Lyria recognised that she had all the time to indulge herself but nonetheless appreciated the excursion to deal with another segment of the army. She was exceedingly happy that humanity had prepared such an enjoyable distraction for her but her curiosity was thoroughly peaked, more so than her arousal. However, Lyria wished to indulge herself slightly, just to relieve her pent up feeling. Tapping the zipper of her suit, the clothing slowly drew downwards.



Lyria opened up the suit just enough to let her massive bust finally breath, revealing a great valley of cleavage and a slight peak of her areolas. The zipper and the fabric were straining to contain her breasts from bursting forth, as if it was about to fully buckle, letting her chest explode outwards.  The elf was still annoyed that the suit sizes didn’t readily accommodate for someone so voluptuous and well-endowed but down here on this speck of planet, Lyria could tolerate it. She wondered out insulting it must be, that the peak of humanity military technology could not blemish her, let alone penetrate the suit. It looked as if her breasts would do more damage by rupturing the seams of the suit with their size compared to humanities weaponry.



“Ahhh~”, Lyria pulled at the sides of her suit, letting the cool air waft over her chest, “Much better!”



With such matters attended to, the elf giantess focused back onto the weird-looking building and meandered on over, crushing through the city’s streets and building, leaving a trail of her indented footsteps where her soles had shattered anything foolish enough to be beneath her. Within a few steps, Lyria loomed over this strange structure and started to inspect it.


 
Whilst incredibly small compared to the other, taller constructions of the city, this one was much more ornate. An oval-shaped glass topped the building, with a small golden spire at its peak and its old brickwork covered with various graffiti, it was clear to see that this structure was much older compared to the modernity of the city. Looking to the side, Lyria found it interesting that these steel beams laid out with little poles either side, all of which went through a relatively clear patch of the city that winded itself towards outskirts. At that moment of analysis, Lyria beheld a vehicle coming out from the building on top of those tracks.



Several little metallic carts chugged along the lines, causing Lyria to quickly squat down and delicately pinch the lead vehicle, pulling the entire thing up to her deep blue eye for examination. Focusing on the windows, she could see humans inside falling downwards now that she had inverted the entire thing. Something stirred within her mind until Lyria smacked her head with her freed hand, both in realisation and at how stupid she was being.



“Of course,” the elf was taken aback at the sight of something so old-fashioned, her booming voice shattering the windows, “Trains… train tracks and a little train station. How very antiquated.”



Having now deduced the strange-looking buildings purpose and the old-fashioned mode of transportation, Lyria’s thoughts turned towards how to deal with the trains still pinched between her fingers. Shaking the train about whilst she pondered upon what she should do to everyone trapped within the confines of the carriages, the busty elf witnessed all those dots inside bouncing about as a chilling breeze ran across her cleavage. At that moment, Lyria conjured up how to dispose of those within the train.



Inside the railroad cars, it was pure pandemonium. Some people were stuck hanging onto the seats, trying not to fall down and join the rest of those now lying in a pooled up group at the bottom of the cart. Outside the windows, the entire view was taken up by Lyria’s azure blue eye as she stared intently at the carriages that were dangling between her fingers. The overpowering gaze of such gargantuan eyes, like staring into the depths of a dark blue ocean, relative to the size of the train and impugned just how insignificant its occupants were. For it was hard to tell if she could even make out any of those trapped within the confines of the carriages itself. Suddenly, the train was thrown about as the elf began moving every compartment towards the chest, in turn, she was violently chucking all those about from side to side.



Eventually, the chaos of the train being dragged through the air subsided, allowing the few people flung about inside, now battered and bruised, to clamber out of the wreckage of the ruined carriages. Once outside, they did not the bustling cityscape anymore, instead all they beheld the soft pale skin of Lyria that ran off into the horizon. Her skin dipped downwards, beyond that fleshy precipice that belied a gaping chasm, was another of the elves skin was another seemingly great pink mountain of flesh and fat. What was indecipherable from their minute perspective within their train, now standing upon the rent and ruined carriages, the survivors soon realised they were now resting on top of one of Lyria’s boobs, close enough to slide down into her cleavage.



“Aha~” the elf boomed out with her overwhelming, bassy, voice, causing the people to hold their ears in response, “You vermin should be honoured to ride my chest.”



Placing one hand beneath her boob, Lyria gently bounced her bountiful breast about, watching as the train slowly tumbled towards her cleavage. The carriages picked up some speed as they rolled downwards, everyone inside being cast about as the partially wrecked trained spun towards the abyss that was the gap between her boobs.  Those who were standing above were thrown off, landing upon her skin and beginning their own descent, sliding and bumping down on Lyria's boob toward the terrible abyss alongside the remnants of the train.



As the train’s momentum picked up, hastily throwing the carriages into her cleavage, Lyria used her fingers to pry open the slight gap between her breasts up even more, creating a yawning dark hole for all the humans she had picked up from the train to enjoy. Within a few seconds, the train and all its people were stuck in freefall, plummeting between the elf's boobs. Now stuck falling in Lyria’s cavernous cleavage, the sweat and musk that had built up from her breasts being trapped within the suit had now created an oppressive humid atmosphere, sweltering everyone as they plummeted towards their deaths at the bottom of her bust.



Once the carriages and all the pathetic specks were in freefall beneath her boobs, the buxom elf lifted her fingers away, allowing her breasts to engulf the entirety of the train and its captives. A mountainous wall of flesh barrelled into them like a tidal wave, quickly obliterating them into a fine stain on her skin as they now were quickly smushed between Lyria’s hefty, heaving breasts. For those inside the train, the metallic layers of the carriages violently collapsed all around them, gruesomely compacting everyone and crushing everyone all those within.



Thoroughly satisfied with her work, the elf then took one dainty finger and dragged it between her cleavage to pick out the finely flattened remains. Scooping up the little red blots and ground-up wreckage of the train, Lyria brought her finger towards her awaiting mouth, ready to greedily lick up all the remnants. Of all those carriages, attempting to escape the titanic elf, all that had endured her breasts engulfing them was a minute clump of crimson and metal that sat like a little ball upon the tip of her finger.



“Mmmm!” her soft moan reverberated out as her tongue made contact the pathetic scraps of all that had survived her immense bust squashing them, “You humans really are a tasty treat!”



Having cleaned up her finger and fully enjoyed the morsel, Lyria turned her attention fully towards the train station below. Squatting down, she brought her finger over the top of the building closest to the tracks. Lyria then gently tapped the roof of the building, causing it fully collapse, revealing a plentiful bounty of more trains and humans, all screaming and barging, trying to get onto the few trains still awaiting to depart. The shattered roof brought down hunks of brickwork on top of all those desperately trying to get onto the trains, whilst a few soldiers pushed back against the fear-induced crowds. Lyria however, rested her head on hands and remained still. With but a simple tap, all she had done was whip the crowds into a mad, terror-stricken frenzy, now that they could fully see the busty elf, staring beyond her heaving chest, sporting a wicked grin.



The crowds inside the main station of the city were gripped with horror as the giantess stood above them like a great and terrible omen. Rather than wait for her to subject them to whatever torments she had met out to those within the metropolis, people began to push and shove themselves against the soldiers dealing with the evacuation. Order and calmness had utterly disintegrated amongst the crowds, the fear fuelled masses began fighting their way onto the few trains still awaiting to depart, clamouring past its guards who were trying to maintain some sense of organisation. It was then one train began to pull away, its conductor praying to somehow slip by unawares as the towering sadistic elf looked on at the pandemonium, surveying the chaos she had caused with complete, unaltered delight.



Lyria’s gaze was drawn away from perusing the overall condition of the station and instead met the train barely had begun its journey to escape her. As people ran after it, falling onto the tracks below in a last-ditch effort to escape, two of her gargantuan fingers came down and tore it off the track, placing it into the palm of her hand.

 

“Fufu~ not so fast.”



It was then as she was admiring upon the mass of minute carriages filled to the brim with all those horror-engulfed humans, Lyria decided to devote her efforts solely onto them. One by one, track by track, Lyria plucked the remaining trains that had failed to depart before her arrival. Some of the trains with their doors still partly open, as people were holding onto the sides, only to soon lose their grip and fall back to the ground, raining down onto the ground and splattering upon impact. As the trains were lifted up into the heavens and then uncerimounsily planted into the elf’s open palm, she inspected the pile of metal that had accumulated. It was then, by running a finger up and down her plump thigh in excited anticipation that Lyria soon devised a fun way of treating with all those humans stuck within the carriages.

 

Lifting herself back up to her towering height, the elf turned herself around casting a great shadow upon the station. She began looking behind and squaring herself up, shuffling her feet slightly as she aimed for. Every in the station could feel the quaking caused by her slight footsteps but could only see her enormous backside that stretched high up, blocking their view of the sky. Those stuck in the underground sections of the station faired no better as the passageways had already buckled under Lyria’s footfalls as she approached the station. Those below were entombed the lower parts of the subway system by brick and dirt baring their escape, now trapped and abandoned to their fates. All they could do was listen to dulled and muffled screams of those outside as they stuck feeling each and every movement of the massive giant elf just above them.

 

“Fufu~” Lyria’s coy mocking voice boomed out, “You don’t mind if I take a seat here right?”

 

Lyria wiggled her wide hips, shaking her butt slightly as the voluptuous elf loomed over the train station. She toyed with them first, threatening to sit on them by dropping down and then lifting back up once or twice, listening to their terrified screams every time her butt edged closer and closer.



The strenuous exercise of squatting starting to build up a little bit of sweat. Tiring of her overexertion, her ass began to lower onto the station, fully engulfing the entirety of the structure. Lyria’s buttocks, so tightly compacted with the trappings of her suit, struck upon the brickwork and glass before her cheeks ploughed their way through. The people below had barely any time to process what she was happening as the shadow cast by her ass suddenly grew, only to then find themselves being crushed beneath her buxom buttocks. Those beneath the station soon had the ground above collapse onto them as the elf’s butt dug down into the earth. As the earthquakes that rumbled through the city once more, toppling the nearer buildings over, the entirety of the bustling train station was scoured, reduced to a sordid stain beneath her ass.



Having now cratered her ass into the ground, obliterating what was once a proud and the largest transport hub for the city, Lyria kept wiggling her backside, twisting her butt about as she got nice and comfortable. With a plentiful plethora of trains piled up into a chaotic bundle of carriages and locomotives in the palm of her hand, Lyria kept her hand steady as she fell and laid down onto her side. Her body soon crushed any lingering remains of the buildings nearby that she had not inadvertently destroyed beforehand.



Once content in her new position, Lyria began lifting one leg up high up into the air, far and away above even the tallest structures that had miraculously survived her destructive spree. She then started placing the trains onto her thigh as all the carriages and people inside tumbled down from her palm onto her awaiting thigh. Once they had all scattered upon her broad, plump thigh she started tensing her muscle to bounce them around, causing all the carriages and trains to be thrown up into the air and slam back down onto her.



“Hmm~” Lyria continued to play with all those stuck on her thighs, savouring the feeling of all the cold metallic trains bouncing on her thigh, “Enjoying the ride humans?”



Soon enough, Lyria was tiring of having her leg so high in the air. The elf then slowly brought her thick thigh back down onto the pile of trains. Those people inside the train that had barely recuperated from being tossed about soon found that the metal frames around them began to compact inward. Those who weren’t knocked unconscious or dead already from the violent turbulence Lyria had inflicted upon witnessed the framework around them begin to buckle, the metal loudly groaning as her other thigh lay upon the train. The sides began breaking, pushing down onto the terrified, screaming crowds as they realised the horrific fate that lay ahead for them. As her other thigh came down, the light that entered the train became dimmer and dimmer as her leg blocked out any light from reaching them. Within the darkness caused by her thighs, all those stuck within the carriages were soon squashed into a crimson paste between Lyria’s thick, meaty thighs. As she began rubbing her thighs together, Lyria endeavoured to fully flatten their remains, enjoying the slight cold sensation of the metal that somehow penetrated past her suit.



As the curvaceous elf lifted her thick thigh back up to inspect her grisly doings, she heard a faint roaring sound and then a small peck struck onto her backside. Lyria ignored it at first, more focused on surveying the devastation and aftermath of the piled-up trains she had just crushed with her thigh. Running across the breadth of her thighs, Lyria witnessed a compacted collection of crushed metallic remains oozing out its warm crimson filling onto her suit. As before, the elf scooped up the remnants of both the wreckage and the people squashed within which she brought up to her mouth.



It was then as she laid onto her back, closing her eyes chewing up the flattened carriages, rolling it about in her mouth, the pecking became more pronounced as she felt twang upon her protruding, erect nipple. Opening up her eyes, Lyria huffed in annoyance and picked herself up back to her colossal height once more to find out who was trying her patience as the slight roaring seemingly grew louder and louder. As she stood up to tower over the buildings to survey the half-ruined cityscape from her elevated perspective, a military jet collided into the side of her massive breast, its pilot miscalculating the speed at which the colossal elf could move.  Yet Lyria had barely registered the plane colliding into her breast believing it to be another annoying peck, scanning around the multitude of buildings and structures she towered above, wondering where the annoyance was coming from.



As she turned around, a minute explosion struck her cheek, slightly surprising Lyria. Her skin was too thick to penetrate, even with the most advanced military hardware humanity could bring to bear against her. But she saw them, like little flies buzzing high above her, swooping down and dropping their payloads onto her. An assortment of jets and planes dived down and fired their missiles and bombs into her. The elf could barely see them until they darted down towards her and sprayed everything they had into her, feeling a slight but acute sting each and every time.



Lyria’s frustration begun to boil over. These annoying bugs that rained down those bombs onto her godlike body who escaped her retribution. The soldiers below at least had the gall to face her directly, these pathetic pilots flew close to her and darted past, as if they were mocking the elf with her lack of dexterity to catch them. Waving her arms about, Lyria tried to catch them or swat them out of the sky, missing them each time. It was not until she had tried ineffectively chasing after one, running through the city, only to catch her foot and then trip up, falling onto a swath of the metropolis that the elf finally had enough of being so insulted, slamming her fist into the ground in anger.



As she picked herself up, dusting off the wreckage of so many buildings from her suit, that the indignation Lyria felt reached its zenith, seething with rage that these humans were trying to mock her. She tapped her wrist, bringing up a holographic display onto the suit’s fabric. As the missiles and bomb from the aircraft continued to incessantly pour onto her, Lyria flicked through the options. Upon her suit was a rendering of her body and a slider at the side. Turning the option to its highest possible setting, Lyria closed the display. Impatiently tapping her foot, quaking the earth with each frustrated tap, the elf stood there waiting, trying to remain as calm as possible as the missiles and payloads continued to ineffectively pepper her suit, doing nothing more than fueling the wrath of the giant elf more and more. The pilots high above soon heard something, a thunderous preternatural groaning that roared out. Soaring past their target, they saw her form vibrating; causing the earth to violently rumble as she tightly clenched her fists. Before the pilots and the lingering inhabitants could understand what was happing a brilliant flash of radiant light erupted out from Lyria that dazzled the remnants of the city.

Chapter 4: Elven Supremacy by AnonTheWazzock

For a moment, the survivors and pilots overhead were stunned as the radiance consumed the city. All across the scattered ruins of the city, the lingering people left were rubbing their eyes, dazed by the eruption of light that engulfed the entire city that seemingly emanated from Lyria. Suddenly, the air trembled from a growing level of bass, the remains of the once-prosperous cityscape catastrophically quaked about. Rubble and debris that scattered the streets rumbled about, As the city severely shook, an ear-deafening boom stunned the scattered remnants of the city.



"Fufufu~” each of the elfs words were now so immense, each little pronunciation of her mocking laughter rang out like thunder, shattering glass and rumbling the city down to its foundations, “Just To think I was just playing with you all down there."



The citizens, soldiers and pilots looked up to see Lyria’s statuesque face far up into the sky looking down onto them. It was until her great sapphire like eye came down even further and started engulfing skyline as the elf keenly inspected the minute metropolis she had just rampaged through that the survivors realised what had happened. To everyone’s horror, Lyria had somehow become thousands of feet tall in but an instant. Down in the darkness cast by her new, mountainous height, the city was buckling just from the strength of her words, such was the newfound power of her utterly gargantuan form.



Her pupil darted around, scanning the area, soaking up how microscopic everything had become thanks to her growth. With her eye glancing about, the city and its outlying areas once again broke out into widespread chaos. Morale amongst the army and airforce broke instantaneously; it had become every man for himself as the reality of the horrifying gigantic figure looming above them set in. There was simply no way to fight her now, let alone defeat such a mountainous figure now. Military jets blasted out from the city, leaving everyone else below to their fates, soaring back up high into the atmosphere. Looking back down, the pilots were stunned at the sheer scale Lyria had exploded to. Many of the outlying towns that were scattered aways out from the city were fully enveloped by the elf’s soles, the dirt that had packed up around her feet becoming immense hills of churned up mud and earth. All the soldiers that had just arrived into the city to combat the elf soon bundled back into their vehicles, trying to drive out through the cracked and ruined streets littered with debris, wreckage and the dead, believing they could somehow escape the elf.



Meanwhile, Lyria watched them for a time, like minute bugs scurrying about in their colony. It was hard for her to make out anything, there were a few blots here and there moving about that caught her attention. Nevertheless, she soon bored of watching her cityscape’s overall fear of her abrupt change into a being of astronomical size. She lifted herself up back up, the clouds parting around her head as she reached her true, towering height. The displacing air that came with moving such a tremendous figure whipped up the winds; the few jets remaining that were too close to Lyria were eviscerated under the terrible storm she caused just by moving herself. Such things were completely unbeknownst to the elf, more annoyed that the clouds were ruining her view. With a little puff, the clouds beneath her far and wide blew away, revealing the remains of the city now a little grey blotch on the ground. At this dizzying height, that city was barely the size of her small toe. But what Lyria found more interesting than her sheer size was that she could track the progress she had made from her arrival, across the freeways and towards the city. All the cracks and craters caused by each of her footsteps and where she had graced the land with body gave Lyria some nostalgic panging; reminiscing on all those she had tortured and crushed when she at her normal height.



Down below, the inhabitants of towns and cities for miles around could finally see what had been causing the slight tremors now and why a general evacuation had been called. Even from their perspective further afield from Lyria’s landing point, it was hard to fully discern any part of Lyria’s figure. People tried looking up, beyond her calves and to her plump thighs, it seemed like the rest of her body stretched so far up into the sky one would have to crane their neck just to catch a glimpse of anything beyond her hips, let alone her bursting breasts, such was a testament to her unfathomable height that Lyria now stood at.



Now she was about to make an even bigger mark on the land. Lyria brought her big toe high above the city, ready to properly flatten the entire metropolis and its surroundings with which she had been toying with. The citizens still stuck in the city could only look up and accept their fate, as the ridges upon Lyria’s toe grew ever closer and more prominent during its descent downward. They could feel the air rushing about, being displaced from her movement, as it began roaring more and more, with a growing intensity that blew through the city. As the shadows grew above them, blackening the entirety of the cityscape, the few lingering elements left within the metropolis could only feel everything around them violently rumble with such unbelievable intensity before her toe finally collided with the tops of the tallest structures, smashing through them before continuing its destructive descent downwards.



The mountainous frame Lyria had empowered even the minutest of her movements to a ludicrous degree. When her toe made contact with anything within the city, it was seemingly atomised beneath her. From the tallest of towers, to the smallest of creature, everything was vaporised into nothingness beneath her skin. There was not even any blood left to stain itself upon her skin, such was the power even her toe possessed now. As Lyria lifted her toe back up, all that remained of the city, to her perspective, was a tiny little hole blotted onto the ground. The reality for humanity was that hole was a broad, gaping abyss that had dug itself down in the deepest reaches of the earth. Any trace that people once lived and developed the area was gone, replaced now with an expansive crater that outlined the elf’s toe. Lyria bit her full, red lips as she witnessed her work, to her that little blot she created was a statement of her power gifted to her by the suit.



It was at this height Lyria felt that she truly was a goddess, all of humanity now was so inferior, she could barely make out any distinguishing features of their cities as turned her attentions outwards, looking out towards the other grey specks that soured a sea of green landscape. Even her toe was so engorged with might, it could seemingly delete humanities existence with but the slightest of taps. Letting out a content sigh, the gigantic elf which loomed over everything in the vicinity took her first step with her new mountainous physique, ready to enjoy crushing all of humanity. Her stride felt slow at first, as if she was caught swimming and was pushing against a gentle tide. Lyria then realised at such a titanic height, the amount of wind that must be catching onto her form made every movement both and slightly feel lumbering and cumbersome.



The elf smiled at the thought that every minute motion she made looked so heavy and weighty. The slowness of her strides would make for a terrifying sight to behold for humanity. There was no escape from her immense, spanning sole now. All humanity could do was look up to the heavens to find her foot slowly come back down, its delayed descent drawing out the agony of every person caught beneath that were was no hope for survival. Her first step crashed down back onto the earth to such terrifying results. The ground buckled under her weight, the seismic disturbance cascaded out, rocking and quaking the land far and wide. Even those who could not see Lyria at her sky-scraping height around could feel the earthquake that rippled out with her step. Lyria looked down and could see for herself all the clouds of smoke puff up from beneath her soles, but what she didn’t realise was that her gargantuan all-consuming feet were submerging swathes of entire suburbs beneath her feet. The air caught under exploded out as her sole crashed into the ground and dug itself into the land. Such catastrophic storms were whipped up, sending debris and wreckage shooting across the immediate land like makeshift shrapnel, ripping through the area that had barely escaped being underneath the giga elf’s foot.



Each step she took followed a similar, catastrophic routine as Lyria pushed forward idly, allowing her feet to devastate the landscape, casually crushing as many cities and towns as possible. Even though her movements were slow, the amount of land she traversed with a single step covered many kilometres, so much so the military jets that were trying to escape her soon found themselves in the shadow of the mountainous elf. At their full speed, they could not escape and quickly collided into the elf, as their planes exploded upon impact. The situation upon the ground was much worse. The military, which had set itself up outside the first city, attempted to organise a defence against Lyria. Soon enough, any semblance of resistance crumbled when the soldiers soon came face to face with the sheer scale of the alien invader. It was not until the first of so many armoured columns, rows and rows of tanks and artillery firing aimlessly into the sky towards Lyria were soon covered in the darkness cast by her foot and then unceremoniously stepped on, atomised beneath her sole, that the reality of the situation became evident. All those shells and missiles fired into her had not even blemished her skin, let alone sparked a response from the elf. Instead, she carried on wandering forward, indifferently eradicating everything beneath her feet, leaving only her cavernous craters carved into the ground by her footprints.



However, the elf was having the time of her life. Every footstep felt soft and squishy, like she was treading upon wet clay. Up high, she could still hear the explosives bellow of her soles smashing down onto the earth, how the ground itself was suffering under the weight of her gargantuan physique. It was as if the planet itself was buckling beneath the strain of being host to such a super grown elf, each thunderous boom that followed every footstep generated such plumes of smoke, all the evidence she currently required to realise the sheer scale of destruction she was unleashing. Step by cataclysmic step, the elf marched on, consuming the land beneath her soles, crushing and wiping away any existence of humanity from the face of the earth, leaving only the imprints of her foot, a harrowing demonstration of the power one elf has over the entirety of mankind.



Something then stopped the elf dead in her tracks. Juxtaposing the green landscape, there was floating white speck with little flashing lights leaving a slight trail behind it that was just before her that she had just barely made out. Leaning closer to it, she found it to be a rather large passenger plane attempting to fly away from her at full speed. Lyria was rather amazed it had survived. The puff she gave to clear all those clouds must have caught up the plane. Lyria questioned how it was still flying after all the tempestuous turbulence she kicked up when she blew away all those clouds. Such ponderous thoughts gave way to a wicked smile as she taunted all the helpless passengers aboard, letting them know they had garnered the enormous elf’s attention.



“Well,” Lyria placed her hands onto her wide hips, licking her lips, “I can’t say no to a free meal can I?”



With her mouth now agape, Lyria’s gaping maw soon engulfed the commercial plane, surrounding the passengers into a hellish moist darkness of her mouth. With the confines of her mouth, the plane was still flying straight in a hopeless attempt to get out her mouth. Such hopes were dashed as the light of the outside world became dimmer and dimmer as Lyria’s lips sealed shut. The passengers and pilots aboard did not have much more time to scream before the elf’s gigantic tongue rose up to greet them. As quickly as they had entered the wet dripping prison of Lyria’s mouth, her tongue came up like a great sea of red and then collided into the plane, annihilating them upon a terrible tide of her taste buds.



“Hmpf,” the elf pouted as she was unable to register even an inkling of flavour from the plane let alone that she had even taken anything into her mouth, “Guess I’m just too big to taste something so small.”



Now standing still, Lyria was looking beyond the curvature of her bursting breasts and came across a rather notable build-up of human civilisation. It was much more prominent than the other grey blots that denoted the cityscapes and towns she had been treading upon so idly, which made her assume it was some sort of capital city. Rather than simply squash it as per usual, she wandered over to it and started squatting down. As the air rushed around as her mountainous form lumbered downwards, the elf’s breasts still partly exposed at the top, causing a wicked little thought came to her as she towered above the city’s skyline. To her knowledge, much of the city was still standing from her perspective.



Below, the capital was in complete ruination. The earthquakes that emanated from every footfall had decimated much of the structures and architecture, those that still survived the city were soon engulfed by the shadow of the giga sized elf hovering above them. Looking up towards her, Lyria’s very body blotted out the sun, her toes that had crushed the outskirts and suburbs of the capital loomed like mountains. Even the slight wiggling of her toes in anticipation quaked the earth, as Lyria unknowingly caused even more devastation. Buildings tumbled over, crashing down into the cracked and torn apart streets, city folk were cast about, thrown from side to side by the intense reverberations, just from the slightest of motions from Lyria’s toes. It was then the darkness casted by the elf began shifting.


Before the citizens stuck in the capital could realise what the gargantuan figure was doing, the earth beneath them began to crumble, the land tilting and caving in. What they could not tell from their microscopic perspective was that Lyria’s fingers dug into the ground beneath the capital and soon the entirety of the city, alongside with a great chunk of the ground underneath, was trapped onto her fingers. The capital was dragged through the air, high up into the atmosphere, passing through the clouds until they reached the elf’s azure eye for their inspection. From the wreckage and ruination of the torn-apart city, the inhabitants stared up into the all-engulfing eye of Lyria, until once more; they were thrown about as the busty young elf moved her hand once more down towards her awaiting breasts, brimming out of the confines of her suit.



“Fufu~” the elf slid the capital down onto one of her enormous boobs, watching as small clouds of smoke puffed out from the collapsing buildings rolling over each as they tumbled down her fingers.

 

The destructive landslide soon settled, leaving a pile of debris atop her bust, followed by the usual sardonic remarks, “What do you think about *my* tracts of land?”



Yet the well-endowed elf was not yet satisfied with such a meagre bit of land on her breasts. Looking further out, she saw other cities staining the land that was ripe for the taking. Lyria thought it was all fine to crush sweeping amounts of land beneath her feet, but it deprived her on actually interacting with humanity. Rather having to conjure up images of how people below were being so easily decimated by her colossal, godlike form, Lyria wanted to see first and foremost the anguish of mankind. Though such a feat was nigh impossible given her current height, bringing up all those cities and collected atop her chest would be the only way she could personally attend to the suffering she was inflicting upon humanity.



Lifting herself up, Lyria spotted another yet smaller city to collect. A few steps over, once again dismissively crushing more remnants of the military that had been sent in a futile effort to defend the capital, the elf once again carefully dug out another metropolis to join the ruined capital laying upon her prodigious chest. Humanity was utterly powerless to stop Lyria trekking across the land, scouring everything beneath her as travelled about, collecting up all those little cities into a decimated display of destroyed cityscapes atop her bust. As the well-endowed elf energetically traipsed around, collecting any city she liked, much of the county below had been replaced with cavernous holes, a mixture of her footprints and gaping caverns where she had scooped up so many cities. During such acts, Lyria had inadvertently exterminated an entire nation, scattering its survivors who were fortunate enough to escape into other countries once the evacuation orders had been sent out. As Lyria looked down to her breasts admiring the quaint collection of cities, the thought never crossed her mind that her body was host to the remnants of a nation. All its infrastructure, its crowning achievements, even its military might were reduced to specks and stains stuck as microscopic clumps dirt covering her soles in a layer of dirt. Everything that was not scoured from the earth, the remnants of a proud, prospering country sat atop her breasts, awaiting her judgement.



Debris and ruination were strewn atop the busty elf’s chest. Amongst the wreckage lay a few survivors that had miraculously endured the upheaval from the ground, up into the heavens. The air was thin, the winds howling and blowing through the collected remnants of the cityscapes. The few city folks left alive barely had the strength to register what was happening to them as they sat there trapped with the dead and remains of buildings and structures torn apart by the giga elf. Yet their troubles had not ended. Soon, one of Lyria’s immense fingers soon descended down, pressing the already desolated cities into her breasts. Such survivors could hear the cracking and crumbling of structures breaking beneath her finger but as Lyria pressed into her boob, the cities collected began to tilt and then tumble down towards the point where her finger indented her skin. As she lifted her finger away, the immense landslide halted, only for it to continue as Lyria kept on poking all the land and cities.



She found it rather therapeutic. The screams and cries of humanity were enjoyable as a nice background sound but the continued wailing turned into a tiresome dirge eventually. Towering up beyond the clouds, Lyria enjoyed tapping her finger onto her breasts and deleting the cities upon her breasts, watching the little stains be removed from her chest. One hand massaged and pinched her nipple to calm her growing arousal as she continued obliterating the blots until she was struggling to contain her blooming pleasure. She grabbed a hold of both her brimming breasts, begging to burst forth from the suit. Lyria was poised to smash both her boobs together, letting her chest roll over the cities like a tide of flesh, consuming everything and everyone. The elf became more flustered, her cheeks growing red as she began panting. Once she was done here, the blasted suit was coming off and she was traveling around Earth to meet out death and destruction to all of humankind beneath her gorgeous godlike body.



Then, a deafening ring roared out from Lyria’s suit as a holographic display lit up on her wrist. Lyria closed her eyes for a moment, dispelling her arousal. Letting out a sigh, she tapped on her wrist to see what all the fuss was about. The display lit up an urgent message from the ship’s AI, which required her immediate attention, which caused Lyria to fluster. She became worried that a ship malfunction could strand her on Earth. As the panic set into her mind, she hastily fiddled with the holographic display to teleport her back onto the spaceship to deal with the problem. Lyria disappeared from the planet surface in a flash, leaving behind her complete and utter devastation.

Chapter 5: Conclusion by AnonTheWazzock

With a blinding flash of radiant light, Lyria found herself back into the teleportation bay of her ship, shrunken back to her normal size as per the safety protocols installed onto her suit. The elf ran to the nearest terminal, trying to figure out what was the problem. Pouring through the console, Lyria found that the alert was sounded because she was receiving an urgent hailing. Letting out a huge sigh of relief, she flicked her short sun-bleached hair and regained her normal composure. Lyria was rather annoyed to be interrupted after growing so monumentally huge to fully start exterminating humanity.  



“Ah well,” Lyria spoke aloud to herself, stretching out and mentally preparing herself for the communique, “I guess I can save the fun for tomorrow.”

The elf’s eyes widened as she then panicked and looked down to her chest, remembering she had a sizeable swathe of land still planted on top of her boobs. Staring down, Lyria was completely floundered. Somehow, the teleportation process, which had shrunk her back her normal height as per usual, meant that the cityscapes she had placed onto her immense bust and cavernous cleavage were reduced to an utterly microscopic size. Such a process must have inadvertently affected her minute prisoners as well, shrinking both them and their cities into these little blots that peppered across her bust.



Shock gave way to a return of unadulterated arousal as Lyria cheeks blushed, scanning around at the little dots that littered all along her chest. To think her glorious body was now the host of so many humans, forced to live out their last few moments as shrunken specks on top of her bust, it drove Lyria’s feelings of dominance, this inner belief of godhood over humanity to a dizzying degree. The last remnants of her will faded, as she could taste a small inkling of blood from how hard she was thoughtlessly biting down upon her lip. Lyria began rubbing her thighs together, one hand was tugging on the zipper of the suit, until a thunderous alarm rung out, breaking her concentration.



“EXPLORATOR LYRIA,” the tinny, robotic voice of the spaceships AI called out, “AN URGENT CALL FROM COMMAND. PLEASE HEAD TO THE BRIDGE AND RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.”



Rolling her deep-blue eyes, Lyria retracted her finger, sparing everyone from their imminent demise. Rather than lose her special toys that had been accidentally brought aboard, she began tightening up her suit slightly, just enough that she did not crush everyone with the fabric of the suit itself. Leaving all those stuck on top of her chest in near darkness, all the light that beamed onto them came from a little slit Lyria still open. The sweat and musk that had built up had stagnated under her suit creating an oppressive humid atmosphere, partly suffocating and sweltering all those survivors now trapped on her gargantuan boobs. The elf’s booming voice thundered out, giving all the bewildered survivors stuck on her chest one final and coy taunt before she had to deal with more pressing matters.



“Don’t you fret little ones~” jiggling her bust slightly, watching the specks roll about on her flesh, “I’ll let you live on your goddess’ boobs just for now!”



Sauntering through the metallic halls and over to the bridge, Lyria stood before the main terminal located at the centre of the room. Pressing upon certain buttons, the main screen flashed up, beaming a video link of an older elf woman, dressed in well-decorated crimson red and gleaming gold uniform, emblazoned with differing medals upon her suit appeared sitting on a luxurious leather chair at an ornate crystal desk. A deep scar runs across her left cheek, disrupting the preternatural beauty of the mature elf, putting even Lyria to shame in beauty. Prominent dark circles juxtaposed her deep golden eyes, as she flicked her short curly raven-black hair, trying to hide the few errant slithers of grey that revealed how aged she really was. Lyria stood there smirking at the plight of a fellow voluptuous comrade, having just noticed how tight her shirt was and how a few buttons upon her shirt struggling at the seams to contain her prodigous bust. The elf sat there reading over a report before she finally realised Lyria was standing there, awaiting her attention.



Once the golden eyes looked over to the screen, Lyria's smirked dissipated and offered an energised salute to the screen, “Commandant Aelene Swiftsilver.”



Staying firmly seated, the Commandant fixed here beret and then tucked her tie into her shirt. It was then she returned the gesture half-heartedly, responding with a sardonic, “So kind of you to finally reply Explorator Lyria.”


 
Aelene then pinched her forehead in annoyance as she continues pouring over the printed out report, her scowl becoming more prominent with each word her eyes processed. Staring at the paper, the more mature elf broke the silence.

 

“We received an automated report from your vessel that you made contact with that signal before it all went dark.” She then looked directly at Lyria, inspecting the younger, perky elf thoroughly.



The ire in her voice was palpable as Lyria squirmed under her scrutinizing gaze, trying her best to maintain eye contact. Aelene’s overwhelming glare abated slightly as she scanned over the report once more.



“So naturally,” the irritation was building up within Lyria’s commanding officer as if it were to boil over at a moment’s notice, “When an exploration ship fails to respond to normal procedural hailing I have to spend hours of my precious life dealing with such problems.”

 


“Now tell me Explorator Lyria,” Aelene was teetering on the edge, ready to explode as her deathly glare fixed back onto young explorer, “Why in the Seven Hells does it take an emergency hailing to get you to respond.”



Lyria fidgeted slightly, internally searching for the right words that would not cause Aelene to erupt. Those few seconds felt like hours under the crushing stare of the Commandant before Lyria could no longer take the silence and inadvertently blurted out something to placate her superior officer.



“I.. err… was dealing with first contac-“



Aelene raised an eyebrow and interrupted Lyria, spitting out questions in rapid succession. “A race was beaming out that strange signal? You made first contact with them?”

 

Just like that, the pressure dissipated as the older woman lightened up, thoroughly intrigued as she leaned in from her chair.



“Go on then,” for a moment, some vitality returns to tired Aelene, “I want to hear everything.”



Lyria was hesitant at first to divulge much about Earth. Now that she had told Aelene about the planet, she could not backtrack now. Lyria went over the boring details first, such as the makeup and geology of the planet before explaining what humans are like. The young elf left out the unsavoury parts of her both masturbating and eating humanity, focusing instead on the stranger peculiarities. Aelene remained silent but thoroughly engaged as Lyria described how humans looked near identical to elves, how pathetically small they are and how much of the planet she had already eradicated.



Leaning back into her chair as Lyria finished her report, Aelene whistled. “Sounds like you found quite the treat.”



“Y-Yes maam." Lyria stuttered out.



Closing her eyes for a few seconds in quiet contemplation, the tired elf open her eyes as a sly smile formed as she stood up from her chair, tugging at her skirt slightly to alleviate how tight around her waist, it was until she ready to issue out her orders.



“Explorator, you shall leave half of Earth’s landmass unsullied.” Aelene’s subtle smile gave way to a devilish grin, “All this excruciating work has been killing me lately and it sounds like this ‘Earth’ planet is the right place for me to unwind.”



Lyria held back the feelings of complete indignation. By blurting out about Earth, her commander was now stealing what was rightfully hers. Broken by Aelene’s pressure, Lyria now remembered why she did not want to share anything about her discovery until she was done with it. Now, her superior officer was going to take the fun away from her.



Aelene read Lyria’s mannerisms, responding to her hints of reserved fury by raising an eyebrow. “Don't you fret now. I remember when I was a young novice dealing with first contact protocols, so I shall make sure you are well compensated for such an interesting discovery.”



The mature elf leaned over her and tapped a small terminal on the side of her desk, beaming up a holographic image of another world. “Hmm… I have here another continental planet, designated 'Lusiph' that requires investigation. This was meant for those two dolts Valrie and Octavia to deal with.”



The commandant tapped the console a few times more before the hologram disappeared back into the console. “There you go. I’ve assigned you to this planet Lyria. Rest assured, there is life upon the world that requires the usual delicate touch of young, intrepid Explorator such as yourself.”



Aelene’s attention turned from the console back to Lyria. “Right then. You have until the end of this week to deal with your half of Earth. Then, I expect you to return to the nearest outpost to refuel, restock, and then head out to the coordinates I am sending to you now."



The commander gave a warm smile and a slight wink. "After that I want you to come to my office back on Caerthynna personally for full debrief on both Earth and Lusiph. Is this understood?”



The young elf, now fully invigorated, enthusiastically saluted Aelene, “Understood Commandant.”



As Lyria was just about to sign off, Aelene sat back down into her chair, “And for the record Explorator, zip up your suit when you are dealing with a superior officer. People really don't need to see all that cleavage.”



The screen faded to black as the connection closed, leaving Lyria staring into her reflection. Lyria let out a long-drawn-out sigh. A single moment of breaking under her commander led to half of Earth being taken away from her. Even with another planet lined up for her, Lyria stamped her foot onto the cold floor in frustration, causing her buxom body to jiggle in response. She had found such a unique world to destroy and now was only allowed to leave half of it standing for her commander.



She started to unzip her suit to let her chest breathe once more from the confines of the suit. Looking down at all those little blots on her boobs alleviated the slight anger that stirred within her. Seeing all the specks that littered her chest filled her with such glee. She knew that all good things would come to an end eventually. Whilst she would have preferred to take her time with humanity, she was going to have to speed things up, starting with all those she had brought aboard the ship. Lyria was going to make sure that Aelene only had half of humanity left to deal with when she was done with Earth.



Cupping her breasts, she smashed her boobs together, ensuring all those who stuck to them were obliterated under a tide of her flesh. Lyria stood there for a while playing with her boobs as she watched the shrunken cityscapes be crushed as her bust jiggle around. She could only imagine what is was like for those humans trapped in her suit. To feel the ground beneath you writhe and come up to swallow you, churning around before eventually crushing you under a mountain of skin that blocked the sky. After a few moments of toying around with her bust, Lyria relented and looked down the mess on her immense bust, the sad pulverised remains of all those cities she scooped up.


Taking a finger and dragging it across the extensive length of her chest, she scrapped up the dust-like remnants of humanity from her chest and licked it up. She then began to head towards her bedroom to wash herself down and recuperate after having such a fun and long day. Now that Aelene was on her way, Lyria wanted to quicken her pace in eradicating half of humanity now. She spoke out to the ships AI’s, asking a very peculiar request.



“I want any images and recordings the Earthlings are currently beaming through their satellites onto the main screen.”



After a second of loading, the screen in the bridge lit up with a myriad of news reports and videos, detailing Lyria’s destructive romp. She stood there wide-eyed and gawking, finally realising what she looked like from the perspective of a human. One recording showed her feet ploughing through buildings of the city, giggling like a child all the while, another was of her toying with the military with her wide, buxom butt. Lastly, everyone had captured her form once she had grown from such different angles spread across so many locations. Yet in each depiction, her feet looked like mountains to everyone recording, highlighting how each enormous strides and cataclysmic footsteps she took was idly obliterating the landscape, swallowing up cities and towns beneath her soles.  



Stupefaction gave way to a slight chuckle before Lyria could no longer hold herself back, roaring out with laughter as more and more recordings and images flickered onto the screen in front of her. All these scientists, military men and politicians in their conferences trying to placate everyone, believing or at the very least lying that they had somehow repelled the elf invader. She asked the ship AI to record them and catalogue them all. Lyria began to head towards the bathroom to wash herself down and recuperate after having such a fun and long day. Now that Aelene was on her way, Lyria had a good full week to playfully torture half of humanity, an opportunity she was going to both savour, document and remember for the rest of the long life. The history of mankind would be scoured from Earth, its only memories that it had ever existed stuck in the minds of two elves.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11014