Crazy Shorts by Crazyguy225
Summary:

This will be a compilation of the text from the longer captions I've made, all of which can be found on my twitter; https://twitter.com/Crazyguy225

Tags for each one will be at the start of the chapter.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1842 Read: 5974 Published: September 14 2021 Updated: September 18 2021
Story Notes:

 

 

1. Where am I? and Too Good to be True by Crazyguy225

2. Tiny on the Beach and A Fairy's Ass Snack by Crazyguy225

Where am I? and Too Good to be True by Crazyguy225

Where am I?

CW: Feet, Entrapment

 

…Slowly waking up, you find yourself unnaturally warm and wet. Trying to move, it feels as though you have been vacuumed sealed to whatever soft material is at your back.

 

The stench hits your sense as the vinegary flavor burns through your nostrils. Your eyes shoot open and you snap awake, desperately trying to move your arms so that you can stop the horrific smell. But there is nothing you can do, you can’t see what you are trapped in nor what you are pressed to and you can’t even move your arms free.

 

“Where the hell am I!” you scream while writhing around, doing anything to get out.

 

On the outside, your classmate is sleeping peacefully on her bed after getting home late. It had been a rather hot day and with her running around for the majority of it, her tights were thoroughly soaked in sweat.

 

No matter how you ended up trapped in her tights, she had no idea you were there. Your squirming however, was felt and she turned over in her sleep. By laying on her stomach, her toes, scrunch up a little, gabbing onto your face.

 

Within your nylon cocoon, you feel the world turn over and something begins to close around your head. Blood begins to rush to your head as you hang upside down and whatever is covering your face, along with the smell and sweat, beings to render you unconscious. Before long, you pass out again, still oblivious to the situation you are in.

 

Regardless of whether you are found the next morning, trapped with her foot for another day, or stuck in the tights bound for the laundry; none of them will be good for you.

 

Too Good to be True

 

CW: Feet, Entrapment

 

One midsummer night, you're drinking your worries away in a downtown bar, when a woman walks in and pulls up a stool. Now, you certainly don’t think of yourself as a bad looking guy, but you know this woman is far out of your league. However, with liquid courage in your veins, you decide to take a stool next to her.

 

Surprisingly, you hit it off well and you leave with a promise of a date next week. On the promised day, you put on your Sunday best and head out to pick her up. Opening the door is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, wrapped in a fine red dress. She smiles before everything goes black.

 

"Ah, you're Finally awake," you hear booming above me, as you slowly wake up. "I had been looking for a new tiny slave but I just couldn't find the right one, well, until you came along," she chuckled. "Think of this date as a test, if you make it through the night, you're mine forever. I mean, that's what you were hoping for, right?" Before you could rebuttal. you are tossed down into her stocking. “Good luck, I'm rooting for you!" and with that, her foot came down and left you trapped

 

For much of the night. you try to keep yourself alive, as she simply enjoys her meal at the restaurant you reserved. Tapping her heel, occasionally twisting it. you are smothered with her soft foot and with some drops of sweat splashing your face. Sometimes, she would scrunch her toes to cut off your air and would wait until you squirmed for your life before releasing you.

 

By the time she returned home, you were beaten and battered but alive. Removing her heel, she holds up her steamy foot and pulls it towards her. "Hmm, did he survive?" she mumbled. In response you banged on her toe, hoping now she would let you out. "Hahaha, so you did make it. Good, I guess third time is the charm, the last two didn't even last the drive. Well, it's time for you to get to work, I want you worshipping my toes for the rest of the night and if I'm not satisfied, I'm leaving you in there and tying them shut for a week."

 

And with that, your new life began. It was hard at First, but eventually she broke you down, making you her perfect tiny slave.

 

 

 

Tiny on the Beach and A Fairy's Ass Snack by Crazyguy225

Tiny on the Beach

CW: Insertion, Anal Vore

 

"Oh look, a tiny! I haven't seen one in months!"

"Has it really been that long? The last ones we had were so much fun. Too bad they didn't last very long... Oh wait, he's trying to get away!"

"Don't worry, he won't be going anywhere" she chimes before pinning you to the sand with her toes. "So, little guy, you're ours from now on, now come here." She reaches down and grabs you in her fist before holding you at hip level.

“Hmm, well I was thinking of what I wanted to do with him... How about this, we let him decide who gets him first?"

"Ok! I think I can convince him that I'm the one he wants to play with~"

"If you say so."

She leans down to her friend's hand, her face fully encompassing your view, "I think...I'm gonna use you as my new sex toy!" Hearing this, you try to squirm out of the redhead's hand. "Oh, look how excited that made him! Mmm, yeah, I'd push you into my clit and have you rub all over it. Then, mmmm," she leans back and her hand dives into her bikini bottom, "Then I'll push you inside and let you live there! It can be your new home! All you have to do is help me cum every day, you'll love it!" Her bottoms are now soaked as she continues to masturbate to the thought of you inside her.

"Well, I know that sounds tempting but how about what you can do for me?" She swings her hand around her back, presenting her ass to you. "I'm going to shove you up my butt. The last tinies we had wTinere such good butt plugs and holding you in my hand, I can almost imagine the feeling again." If it wasn't clear to you before, it is now, you are not going to live very long if these girls do what they want with you, but you can't seem to wrench yourself free from her grasp. "Oh, you should save your energy for later, that squirming would feel heavenly inside. In fact, I was thinking of keeping at least your head out of my ass, but maybe it would feel even better if you went deeper. Mmm, yes, I think that would be great. So, why don't you pick me? I'm sure you'll last longer than the last ones."

"No, pick me!"

There is no escaping this, you have to make a choice. Are you a sex toy or a butt plug?


A Fairy's Ass Snack


CW: Anal Vore, Farts

 

She sighed, “You know, when I kidnapped and shrank you, I thought you would, well, be useful. You couldn't worship my feet, you failed to satisfy me, and you taste atrocious. So, I'm gonna give you one last chance to be useful. You are going to climb in my ass, do everything you can to please me, and when I cum, I'll let you out, understood?”

Standing before the fleshy sink hole, you think back to how you ended up here. One moment you were climbing into bed, and the moment you turned off the lights, you found yourself trapped in this girl's hand. From there, she tried to use you for— “Hey! Did you go deaf too? I said get in there!" Knocked on your ass, you feel a short rumble through her flesh before a geyser of methane shoots forth in front of you. “Maybe I should've still eaten you, then I wouldn't be so gassy,” she says under her breath. “What are you waiting for? If you don't get in there now, I'll just smash you and find someone else.”

Approaching the now visibly steaming hole, the temperature under your feet rising till it nearly burns. Inserting your feet between the folds, the noxious smell finally beginning to really hit you. Slowly, you twist your legs further in when her anal muscles squeeze tight, crushing your legs together. Before you can shout, she releases another fart, this time right on top of you. Rather than being blown clear of her asshole, it remains tight, leaving you flapping in the anal wind. By the time it ends, you are on the edge of consciousness. Her asshole relaxes and pulls your legs further in, leaving you trapped at your thighs. “Why are you not moving? Are you really so pathetic you can't climb inside on your own? Fine, I will help you, just this once." Reaching behind her, she takes hold of your body and pushes it fully inside, along with her fingers, before releasing, leaving you well beyond the threshold.

 

If the smell outside was noxious, the inside is downright putrid. You are shocked back awake as the bowel walls hold you tight. Your original purpose for being in this place is lost to you as all you can think is how to escape this hell. With your arms stuck over your head, you try your best to crawl back to the small shaft of light streaming in, but the slime lining the walls simply keeps you writhing in place, further coating you in it. Suddenly, the walls contract and open up beneath you, pulling you away from salvation. They mash and knead you before everything goes still. You feel a searing heat building at your feet and then everything opens up. The smell goes rancid as you are lifted for a split second with the gaseous release before sliding quickly down the open tunnel.

 

Your legs twist into a bend before the wall collapse back in on you. With your body held firm, you can feel the inner walls enveloping your legs, spreading the extra slime building up to the point it feels like your legs are submerged. You feel a pull at your feet, like the inner workings are trying its best to suck in. You try squirming one last time but all it does is release the firm wall's grip on your body, letting the bowels engulf you. The walls undulate, as if they are swallowing you down, deeper and deeper into the fetid depths of her ass. The lack of air and the sea of slime overtake you, as your struggles petter out before final succumbing to her bowels.

 

“Well, he was feeling good for a bit, but seems he ended up far too deep. I can't even feel his struggles any more. What a useless waste of magic. The next one better be good or I really will just eat them right up.” She says before reaching for her nightstand, intent on finishing herself.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10905