This New Product by giantess peanut
Summary:

After a small team invents re-sizing technology, on member decided to use it to create an underground market for tiny people.

 

Follow the different stories of her "new product" as they are shipped around the world to be enjoyed by women everywhere.... in many different ways...


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 13334 Read: 35647 Published: August 27 2021 Updated: September 06 2021

1. Chapter 1: Ready for Delivery by giantess peanut

2. Chapter 2: Japan by giantess peanut

3. Chapter 3: India by giantess peanut

4. Chapter 4: France by giantess peanut

5. Chapter 5: Australia by giantess peanut

6. Chapter 6: United States by giantess peanut

7. Chapter 7: Sweden by giantess peanut

8. Chapter 8: Scotland by giantess peanut

9. Chapter 9: New Zealand by giantess peanut

Chapter 1: Ready for Delivery by giantess peanut
Author's Notes:

 

 

Jack knelt on the ground, his hands covering his eyes from the blinding light that now dissipated. he sat shaking all over as every inch of his skin seemed to craw. Suddenly the sound of a door opening echoed around him and a rush of cool air swept over him like a strong wind. He removed his hands and looked skyward to see what was happening. before him stood a giant woman, adorned in a lab coat, towering high above into his sky, where she scrawled onto a clip board. 

 

Jack was one of many assigned for re-sizing. a new procedure invented in Australia to deal with undesirables. The program's process is a closely guarded secret. Several months prior a group of young programmers had developed new shrinking tech, and not willing to share it with the world instead opted to use it for industrial purposes, to line their own pockets with as much money as possible. With this goal in mind one of these inventors, a young lady who happened to have a deep giantess fetish herself, came up with a plan to help likeminded women achieve their dreams of ultimate dominance. She made a secret plan with the government to shrink prisoners and remove them from government care. The government loved the idea, and eagerly off loaded as man of their "Undesirables" as possible into her custody. She would take them, shrink them, and through the dark web export these tiny men around the globe for women everywhere to enjoy... 

 

Jack stood and examined in fear the lady that stood before him. She wore red heels that added to her height. her legs, wearing dark stockings, seemed as tall as skyscrapers, and disappeared into her dress above. 

Finally, she finished writing and placed the clipboard aside. she bent down and outstretched her hand towards jack. He stumbled back and tried to run but it was no use, the giant fingers wrapped around him, and he was lifted into the air. The experience as though he was skydiving, in reverse, as air rushed through his hair, and he struggled to keep his eyes open. 

He finally came to a holt in front of her face as she placed him in an open palm and began examining her product. Jack looked in shock and horror at the examining face. It was a young face, probably late 20s, blue eyes, pale blonde hair tied somewhere behind her head. Her eyes were shielded by a rounded pair of spectacles and her lips coated in a deep red lip stick. Her breath smelt of mint as it washed over his body as she closely examined the boy. 

"Fair build, average penis, no sign of flaws." a small grin crawled across her face. "You make a fine toy indeed." 

With that she bought him over to a waiting box where a special made holder waited inside, perfect for a man of his size. he was clipped in and just like that he was unable to move. He screamed for help and mercy, but it was pointless. he stared up hopelessly at the lady towering over him. She placed her beautiful hands either side of the box on the lids and looked straight down at him with a smile.

"Well young man, it's time for you to go to your new home" She glared off to the side at the clip board and then back to jack " It looks like you'll be headed to Japan, a town called Oshu. A young woman there paid a nice little profit for you. I here in Japan our customers enjoy .... special, fillings for their sushi!" 

With that last comment she laughed to herself and sealed the box, and the sound of packing tape could be heard from beyond. Suddenly his world shook as he was lifted up. Whatever future lay ahead one thing was for sure... jack was already shitting himself. 

 

End Notes:

Hey there, This first chapter is mostly just to establish the world and what is happening, I've tried to keep it brief so we can get into the good stuff next chapter

Chapter 2: Japan by giantess peanut
Author's Notes:

Contains Vore.

 

The Box remained still for several hours now. Jack had lost all sense of time, but he felt like it had been several days since he had been enclosed in this prison. He had noticed a couple of days ago that he did not feel hungry or thirsty at all throughout this trail, but he could not understand why. Time drifted by longer and longer, the box started to heat up, perhaps sitting in the sun. Jack began to sweat, and his prison became more and more uncomfortable.  


After what seemed like forever, and on the verge of passing out, his world once again shook alive as he was lifted up. He heard a door slam and then some muffled talking in a language he did not understand. He recalled the lady who had put him here saying he was headed for Japan and assumed he has been in the post enroute ever since. The box moved around violently as the carrier outside seemed to be running up some stairs. Suddenly the box was slammed down onto some sort of surface before, yet another door could be heard shutting. moments passed and jack could hear frantic walking outside before finally silence. 


Suddenly a knife pierced the boxes lid above him, the blades tip only centimeters from his small body. The b lades cut the length of the lid and the box flung open. looking down on him was the face of a young Asian women, no older then 18 or 19. her face beamed with excitement and amazement, her narrow eyes wide with anticipation. her small hands cupped her mouth and she let out an excited squeak before rambling of a fast chain of words in Japanese, OfCourse jack didn't have a clue what was being said. 


Her hands reached in and gripped the foam holder which held jack in place, removing it from the box and placing it upright on her desk. He now faced her and could see her and the room around them. It appeared to be her bedroom and was extremely colorful and lined with posters of various anime characters. The girl herself was dressed in a school uniform, apparently just home from her day of education. She was young and beautiful, and her eye focused in on the small man.  


She continued to talk in the foreign language before quickly standing up and disappearing off to the side, out of his point of view. He was still restrained in the holder and his heart rate quickened as his fear increased. Only a short moment later the girl reappeared as she moved around the room. However, she had since removed her tope and was only wearing her skirt and bra. Overall, she was very skinny and had relatively small breasts. She had long legs and small, but well looked after feet. 


After cleaning up the room a bit she returned to her desk and as she sat down, she bought her face right up to jacks. her giant pupils half the size of the tiny man. As she glared at him from only a couple of inches apart, she again started to talk in Japanese. the sound boomed through jacks' ears and caused him to wince. The hot air from her breathes washed over him with every word and he could smell a hint of fish in her breath, no doubt whatever she had eaten for lunch. As she finished talking a huge grin pulled across her face exposing a perfect row of teeth, all pearl white and as straight as any teeth could hop to be.  


after a few seconds a huge tongue appeared and licked across the row of teeth and her eyes narrowed in on jack. Suddenly she lurched forward, and the gigantic tongue emerged from its wet cave and slowly licked up the entire length of his body, coating him in a thick coat of saliva. It pulled away just as fast as it had come, and the girl burst into laughter.  


She began talking again as she stood up and moved to the center of the room where she began to continue undressing. she unhooked her bra and threw the clothing towards the desk, where it landed just in front of jack. Despite having a small breast, the fabric was huge. she then slid down her skirt and panties revealing her whole naked form. despite being terrified, jack was astounded at the beauty of the young lady. she was we toned for someone so skinny and had a firm ass. Her bush was unkept but not in a way that would be unattractive. 


Though his show was cut short as she again disappeared for several minutes once more. When she returned, she was fully dressed up. She wore a beautiful dress and had made her long rough hair into a refined tied back style. once more she sat at the desk, but this time ignored jack as she put on Jewlery and some makeup. Finally ready she looked down at you. her eyes were hungry and at that moment he could help but think she might just shove him in her mouth right then and there. But she controlled herself, and with that removed jack from his restraints and dropped him into a nearby handbag, before grabbing it and walking out of the room. 


Jacks' whole world swung from side to side as her bag moved with every step. Every now and again he could hear talking, however the only real sound he could hear from the outside was the echo of her shoes. After some time, the whole world got loud as all he could hear was talking. The swing of the bag stopped as it was dropped to the ground. He expected to be removed but nothing happened as he was left in the dark for ages, with dozens of voices echoing around him. He could smell the scent of food as it found its way into the bag, and he assumed he must be in some kind of restaurant. his anxiety grew with this thought. He looked around at the contents of the purse and it was nothing you wouldn't expect to find. so, he sat and waited. 


After what seemed like hours, the purse swung open, and jack looked to the heavens to see the face of his owner staring down at him laughing. her giant hand came diving down and in a titanic grip, lifted him into the sky. He was dropped into a small dish in the center of the table, and from all around he could hear gasping and giggling. he looked around and saw about 5 other Japanese girls all dressed up and staring at him in amazement. they all started to talk to the girl who had bought him, and although jack did not know the language, he knew he was the subject of their discussion. 


The table was hugging and seemed to go on forever. It was adorned with giant bottles that towered into the sky and littered with dirty plates and bowls and used chopsticks. He glared around at the finished meals and couldn't shake the sinking feeling he was about to join it. As he looked in circles, he suddenly realized that all eyes were on him. 


Suddenly his waist was caught either side by a crushing force. he was lifted sky bound and as he looked at his torso, jack realized he was gripped by chop sticks. he rushed through the air, and suddenly was plunged into a thick sauce that covered his entire body before again being lifted to the sky. 


He was bought face to face with his owner, the girl who had gone through all this effort just to enjoy the tasty snack of a tiny person. She glared at him with an evil and hungry smile across her face, as sauce dripped from his body. All the other girls sat in silence with a look a great anticipation on their faces. 


Finally, he rushed forward and shoved his head long into the waiting cavern. inside he was thrashed side to side by the giant monster that was her Tonge. banged against her teeth. quickly the thick sauce was completely sucked from his skin and replaced with a coating of saliva. The smell of sushi swept into his nostrils and bits of food that the giantess had failed to swallow previously littered the mouth and stuck to him as he was toyed with. 


Finally, he was thrown to the back of his mouth and with a quick jolt he was sent down. tight muscles surrounded his body and with great pressure pulled him down and down deep into this creature. The walls were tight and compressed his body but were also slimy and coated in a thick mucus. It was a trip of only a few seconds but seemed to last forever. Finally, he was pushed through a tight opening and began to fall a short distance before splashing into the thick mess of her stomach. He came to the surface and took a deep breath of hair. It lacked oxygen and was very acidic. the smell of vomit and half-digested sushi filled his nostrils as he gagged, unable to vomit. The slush was thick, and he was somewhat able push himself off it to stay afloat. Suddenly a large stream of liquid, alcohol, came pouring from the opening far above, and the force of it pushed him under. He became disoriented and lost and struggled to find the surface. The hot sludge burned his skin as the sounds of digestion surrounded him. 


Finally jack lost consciousness and his body slipped deeper into the warm belly of this goddess who had swallowed him. His being was broken down and what little nutrition this small snack had was used to fuel the body of this young girl, to give her energy as she went for a jog the next morning. she never thought of the man again but waited with excitement as several more packages were in the post, on their way to her house.... 

 

Chapter 3: India by giantess peanut

 

Light poured into the small box containing the little man. his eyes fluttered and his vision was totally blinded. As he blinked rapidly his sight began to adjust to the new light and he glared high above to see a very distant roof and a giant fan slowly spinning. The air was incredibly humid, and it rushed over him like a strong wave.  

 

All of a sudden, his world was flipped as the box containing him was lifted into the air and the contents violently shaken out onto the table below. The tiny hit the surface with a small thud, and quickly tried to recover himself. It had been nearly two weeks since he was out of that prison and his legs were weak, shaking. As he regained himself, he looked up, only to stumble back in shock. Before him sat a giant girl. She glared down at him with a piercing gaze and a look of curiosity. 

The girl was Indian, and she wore a brightly colored Saree with an open mid-section that exposed a chubby belly, though she was not fat. She had long silk-like black hair neatly tied behind her head. Her skin was a rich brown bronze color and her eyes a deep black. She wore bright lipstick and dark eyeliner.  

The girl bought her face down to right in front of her tiny man, examining him in close detail. Her warm breath washed over him, smelling of a spicy aroma. Suddenly his lips parted and formed a wide smile, exposing a n ear flawless row of pearly white teeth. She leaned back in her chair letting out a small chuckle. 

The little man looked on in sheer terror at the giantess before him, a true goddess indeed. Suddenly she rose from her chair, and quickly her hand darted down, her long slender fingers wrapping around his small, fragile body. in a quick motion her grip flung around and released, sending him flying across the room. he flew through the air at an incredible speed, until suddenly impacting with a huge spongy surface that sent him bouncing. He stumbled to his feet and looked around, and it didn't take him too long to realize he had been flung onto a bed.  

Suddenly his whole world shifted as the goddess herself blunged onto the opposite end of the bed and adjusted herself to be more comfortable. Suddenly her foot rose high into the sky and soared towards the little man. For a split second he thought she would crush him then, but the giant sole plunged down and impacted right in front of his tiny form. The huge foot was glorious. perfectly pedicured with beautiful sky-blue nails, soft skin and a fabulous design of Mehndi covering the top. It did have a sweaty smell, as he had spent all morning at the local markets wearing her leather sandals.  

Suddenly the foot lifted up right presenting the giant sole to the small one-inch man. and his goddess let out a single command that echoed through the room... 

"Massage"  

The tiny man was shaking with fear, too scared to consider trying to escape such power. He stumbled forward one step at a time. he glared up and saw towering above him her toes wiggled in the air. impatiently she bounced her foot a little and the shock wave went through the mattress. as the ripple hit the man hit bounced him into the air and sent him flying straight into her ever so soft sole. He pushed himself free and quickly began trying to massage as best he could. in the distance he heard a faint moan resonate. 

She could barely feel the tiny on her sole, but she knew that the little man was there. she felt so incredibly powerful knowing that a tiny life was at the mercy of her relatively small foot, but that small foot was a tower to him. she started to feel a slight pulse emanate from her clit and she grew hornier the more she contemplated the idea. Finally, she couldn't wait and suddenly slammed her foot down on the tiny. She could feel him wriggling violently trying to get out but all it did was cause her a slight tickle. She slid her hand down her stomach and it entered her waistline and panties. gently she started massaging her clit and rapidly her extasy built. She felt an orgasm building and wanted to be as pleasurable as possible.  

The girl removed her hand and lifted her foot, the tiny man was covered in her sweat and grime from the sole. He didn't have time to ponder though as he was gripped tightly by her fingers and once more lifted into the air. It happened so fast he didn't get to process what was happening. The hand shoved him down as it once more slid into her waistline and down below. He was deposited just on the opening of the girl's vagina. the world he entered was beyond humid and within seconds he was completely coated in a thick liquid that came from her pussy. She was unshaven and the wet hair rubbed all against his body. he tried to escape but with his first push his leg sunk into the wet cavernous pussy. 

Suddenly two giant fingers appeared from above and forced themselves down onto him. in an instant he was shoved deep within her folds. His entire world was wet and hot, and the rapid beat of her distant heart thumped all around him. The fingers got to work as they pounded in and out at rapid speed, driving him deeper. 

On the outside the Indian girl reached a climax point and as she drove her fingers home, she felt the orgasm peak. she let out a loud moan and her whole body began to shake with pleasure. she retracted her fingers and bought them up to her mouth. Gently placing them on her tongue she sucked clean all the cum on them. She laid back with her eyes closed and continued to breathe heavily, still feeling the pleasure deep inside her. If she focused hard, she could feel the tiny squirming still deep inside her vagina. she let an evil grin draw across her face and slowly let herself drift off to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

Over the next few weeks, she continued to use the tiny man as a toy, daily at least sometimes more. he started to become more and more battered and used. she took notice of this and thought that perhaps soon it would be time to get a new plaything, but what to do with this littler man. 

One day she was attending a cousin's wedding, there was a huge crowd of people celebrating, dancing and eating. The girl walked the room greeting, talking and dancing with all the people there. After some time, she broke away from the crowd, and stood alongside a long table lined with different foods, mostly curries. The girl looked side to side, making sure no one was watching, when she reached into her pocket and removed the tiny man. she stared down at him for a moment, but then raised him up and gave him a small kiss. And with an evil grin she once more sent him flying as he was thrown towards the table. and with a small splash he landed in a sea of hot curry. The girls laughed to herself, before turning and walking away. 

As weak as he was, he managed to tread the water and for several minutes. He was trying to swim to the rim of the bowl which to him was the size of an Olympic swimming pool. He was only a few cm from the edge when suddenly he was pulled back by the currents and rapidly lifted into the air. He had been caught in a ladle and was suddenly dumped into a bowl atop a heap of rice. He was at someone's meal. 

The little man looked skyward to see who had grabbed him, and high above stood a totally oblivious woman. She walked back to her table, unaware of the extra protein in her food bellow. The lady was middle aged and overweight. She was still attractive but in an aged kind of way. She placed the food on the table and took her seat. The little man's luck went from bad to worse as she started to eat, and he was aboard the first spoonful. scooped up, he was lifted into the air aboard a heap of rice and curry sauce. before him the giantesses' lips parted, and a huge maw awaited him. She shoveled the food into her mouth and then sealed him in. Without delay her teeth got to work grinding the food to pieces. However, somehow, the little man remained unharmed in all of this. he held fast on her giant tongue as it thrashed side to side, and he was covered in the thick goo of her food and saliva. 

His journey was nearing its end. The ladies head tilted back and with the aid of her beverage all the contents of her mouth were washed down her gullet, including the tiny. He descended with the mush and plopped into the great cavern of her belly. The smell was awful and air thing, as he was churned with the rest of the food. washed side to side in the thick sludge before finally drifting unconscious. His life ended, destined to become a small piece of fat on this middle-aged goddess, who never even knew that deep within her, she had ended a man's life. 

 

Chapter 4: France by giantess peanut
Author's Notes:

I apprieciate any feed back and love when you guys tell me what you want next so please, tell me what yall want to see done to our tiny products.

 

She had received the parcel a few days before but up until now had done little with her product. The little man sat idle in his cage having only come out for simple foot rubs and some basic toying around. Louise sat across the room from the small cage and stared at it wondering what to do with him. She was 33 years old and had a remarkable slender figure, tall for a woman she came off as rather elegant and petite. The girl lived in a small farming town located in northern France, apart from her little pet she lived alone. She had short blonde hair, dazzling green eyes, however a simple face, beautiful but plain. But what she lacked anywhere else she made up for with her lower asset. Without a doubt Louise had one of the more perfect asses you've ever seen. She enjoyed working out a lot and due to her strict routine, she had developed a curvy and firm behind. 

Eager to find something to do with her tiny toy she pulled up her laptop and began searching. recently she had stumbled onto a link to a deep web website which held a forum for those who had purchased these unlucky men, and where those now masters shared their exploits. She scrolled through the different stories where women from all over the world described using their little men for everything from living dildos to kitchen ingredients. All of this intrigued Louise, however nothing really sparked her curiosity. She scrolled on and on until towards the bottom of the third page something kick started her imagination. She read the person's post and with every word her heart beat a little quick with excitement. 

As she reached the end her mouth dropped a bit and she looked towards the cage across the room. The small man within caught this look and stood, focusing on his goddess, wondering what she was thinking. Suddenly her shocked expression transformed into an evil gaze with a wide grin stretching across her wicked face. she looked back at the article, simply titled "Butt plug"... 

Louise slammed her laptop shut. She always was proud of her ass and thoroughly enjoyed the way men eyed it in public and at the gym. It made her feel powerful and beautiful. And after all this time, single still, wasn't it only fair that someone worship her rear for the glorious marvel that it was.  

The little man stood confused in his cage as he watched his mistress set her computer to the side and rise from her bed. She left the room and went to her bathroom and shut the door. Whatever she had just read clearly gave her some evil idea and he was not at all looking forward to what came next. He wouldn't have to wait long, however. Only moments later Louise emerged from the bathroom dressed in her tightest sports shorts and bra. She walked towards the little cage with her hands on her hips as though she was walking the catwalk. Her ass swaying side to side with every step. Finally, she reaches him. 

Louise glared down at the tiny many before rattling something off in French, which OfCourse he did not speak a word. Suddenly she came down and looked at him on his level. That evil smile drew back across her face, and she repeated the French phrase again, this time ending it with a small kiss and a giggle. Finally, her hand came up and opened the little cage door, before soaring in and gripping the 3cm tall man. He was yanked out and dropped to the ground. This had happened to him before, often ending in him giving her a long foot rub at the end of her workday. However, something was way different this time. The tall slender woman stood towering over the little man, feet either side of him and hands still on hips. 

Then she turned 180 degrees and took a couple of steps before turning back. Looking at him she slowly started to lower her shorts, revealing the lack of any underwear. As she pulled them down to her ankles she danced slowly as if making a seductive show for the tiny man. Finally, they reached the ground and with wide strides she stepped out of the leg holes and once more positioned herself over the man below. Then it started. 

She squatted down directly over her victim. Being a pro at this maneuver she bought her ass only centimeters above the tiny, who stood in absolute terror, frozen as he watched on. The swaying cheeks above stretched as far as he could see in each direction as though they had become the sky. The low position had stretched her ass apart revealing a large puckering hole straight above the little man, like it was a sun at noon. It swayed over him as Louise giggled some more. Finally, she couldn't wait any longer. In broken English she ordered her tiny to stand straight, to which he complied totally oblivious to what she was planning. Once he stood like a tin soldier it was at last time.  

Louise let herself drop. Her large cheeks hit the ground with the impact of a bomb going off, and the two large fleshy mounds spread over the ground as they flattened out. She gasped as it happened and looked up at the ceiling. She contemplated the moments to come, only one of two things could've happened. Firstly, the tiny man would be safely lodged in one of her two holes, second, he was flattened beneath her mountain sized rear. She stood, moving to the side and looking back down at the ground. No man stood there, and more importantly, no blood stain either.  The smile began to creep over her once more and she walked to her mirror on the back of the door. Turning she presented her ass to the reflective glass and with one hand on each cheek, parted them.  

Her jaw dropped. Her eyes narrowed in on two tiny legs protruding from her tight hole, kicking like crazy. She looked on in shock and disbelief and for a second unconsciously reached to pull out the tiny. her fingers grabbed his ankles and they stopped kicking. But right as she was about to pull, she froze and stood for a few moments blank. Then an evil thought crossed her mind. Her grip on the tinies legs loosened and was replaced by a single finger that positioned itself on the end of his legs, and then she pushed. 

All of a sudden, the tiny man was pushed through her ring, and with a slight flex of her ass the muscles pulled him into their confines. Once inside he landed flat on the slimy surface and was very quickly coated in some foul-smelling mucous. The tube which held him was large enough that he could crawl. The man rapidly turned around and tried to make his way back to the exit but just as he was about to reach the puckered escape, he was driven back by a large purple object... he was trapped. 

On the outside Louise pushed hard once more until she heard an auditable plop. She bent herself back to the mirror and laughed as she gazed upon her purple butt plug which had just sealed her little toy in his prison. She stood straight and looked at herself in the mirror gently rubbing her lower stomach. She thought to herself about how deep inside her was a man, a living human being. she felt her clit start pulsing and her crotch get wet. She looked out the window next to her and saw the sun starting to set. Perhaps tonight was a night to go out. 

 

 

Several hours later 

 

 


The door to her apartment swung open and Louise stumbled through the door laughing followed in tow by a strange young woman she had met at the local pub. She had not even learnt the girls name but after sharing several drinks and a very French kiss, she had managed to drag the stranger home. Grabbing her by the wrist she pulled her into the bedroom and two collapsed on the bed. Louise, being the taller and stronger girl, took the lead and forced her partner down, straddling her from the top. The two tossed and tangled while kissing and grinding, slowly undressing each other.  

Then Louise stopped, and stood up, quickly walking to the other side of the room. she pulled open a drawl and shuffled with the contents. The guest propped herself up and waited in anticipation for whatever she was looking for. Then Louise turned back and hanging in her hand was a large strap on. The two looked at each other with growing excitement.  

Louise knelt on all fours as her mistress got ready behind her, adjusting the belt. Inside the tiny man had been tossed and smashed around all night, and he was about to see it would get a lot worse. 

The girl behind gripped the but plug and in one swift motion pulled it out. The puckered hole didn't settle closed straight away but sat stretched open, letting light inside where the tinies eyes where hit. The girl through the plug aside and stretched Louise cheeks far apart. She aimed, and she thrusted. The giant black cock driving deep into Louise, her back straightened and her mouth dropped letting out a scream of pleasure. The tiny withing was driven deeper, plastered to the tip of the cock as it plummeted back and forth.  

The thrust was intense, and Louise was in pure ecstasy. The tiny inside was in pure pain. All his bones crushing as he was grinded against the internal lining of this goddess's rectum. The ger at the wheel had no clue what she was doing to the tiny man as she drove the toy home, causing Louise to peak.  

The two dropped into bed, once the strap on had been removed and in a warm embrace continued making out until they fell into a deep slumber.  

The following day, probably the afternoon, Louise stumbled out of bed gripping her head with a killing hangover, her guest still fast asleep. The girl made her way towards the bathroom and once there planted herself on the waiting throne. She felt a warm stream pissing out of her and she let out a quiet sigh of relief. Then the back pressure let out as several logs exited her rear and fell into the waiting water below. She gripped her head hard and then was struck with realization. She remembered the tiny man and quickly stood up and looked back into the bowl below. Way down below her, embedded in one of the brown logs floating atop the dark yellow water, was the crushed and mangled body of her little toy. Broken and battered by the toy, and unable to move, a shit had passed over him, suffocating the poor tiny as he was lodged into it. Louise glared down at the corpse and smiled. 

 

Last night was fun being it... 

 

Chapter 5: Australia by giantess peanut

 

Her delicate foot pushed into the sand, sending the fine grains out to the side. her feet were flawless, perfectly pedicured with a fresh bright yellow nail polish and a couple of toe rings which glittered in the sun. These fine examples of beauty belonged to Grace, a 21-year-old Aussie girl who lived here in Byron Bay. Grace had a very trim and athletic body which further adorned a near perfect pair of double C breast and a firm ass. she had a face of pure gorgeousness and flowing long blonde hair that shined in the summer sun. on this day Grace wore a bright bikini to match her nails and sunglasses, her top stretching around her tits why her bottom was more of a G-string. She strode down the sand catching a couple of glares, however for the most part this section of the beach was deserted. After walking a short distance, she found the perfect spot and began to lay out the towels. Once set up she sat down and stretched herself out. It was a perfect day to work on that tan of hers. 

Ready to relax Grace reached behind her back and unclipped the bikini top, letting the garment fall from her chest. One her right boob, just to the side of the nipple was a tiny man, plastered to her skin due to the humid nature of his prison. he was held in place as she laid back. The tiny had been a gift to her from one of her friends who had been part of so science team to perfect shrinking tech, and for now it was Graces best kept secret. She peeled the little man from her chest and dropped him onto her taught stomach. to the tiny the incredibly large mid-section stretched on forever. Suddenly a large squirt of lotion was squeezed before him, followed by a small sponge-like thing next to him. 

"Get to work you little twit!" Grace was firm with her tiny, she liked him to know that she was in charge. She had already applied lotion today but enjoyed the feeling of the tiny working her body, maintaining her like she was some fine temple. 

The small man didn't hesitate, he got to work using the sponge to massage the lotion in all over the giant landscape. Grace laid back with her eyes shut as she felt the tiny work away on her. Over the next couple of hours, he worked his way around her stomach and even 'polished' her breast a bit until she had rolled over and instructed him to do her back and lower "mountain range".  

About 3 hrs. had past and her tanning had been coming along well. She decided she would take a break from the scorching summer sun and perhaps go for a dip. At first this was good news for the tiny, who at this point had heat stroke and was worn out from the intense sun. Grace picked the tiny up and lifted him by one leg as she herself stood. She looked at the tiny man. 

"I've decided I want to go for a swim, so there won't be any more work for you for now..." The tiny sighed a breath of relief. "But I can't exactly just let you run free now, can I? Don't want you to leave your BUEATIFUL Goddess now" 

And with that Grace plunged her free thumb down into her waistline and pulled open her bikini bottom. and dangling the tiny she took aim. Then, she released. The little man began to free fall down the length of her torso, until he hit the inner fabric of her bikini and slide down it like a slide, finally lodging himself between it and her huge pussy, which along was 3 to 4 times his size. Shivers ran up Grace spine as she felt the tiny settle into place, and she let the waist band snap shut.  

With that she ran towards the sea, and with a great splash made her way out into the water. She was careful not to leave her waistline submerged for too long as she did not want to lose her tiny man just yet. For the tiny within this water boarding session was pure hell as he was pushed in and out of the water, nearly drowning each time. With each subsequent wave, the force smashing against her bottoms pushed him against her groin. This did not go unnoticed by Grace as the slight tingle of the tiny made her feel incredibly good.  

She couldn't resist it anymore and in a rash decision plunged herself down so only her head was above the water. She then took her hand and inserted it into the panties below and using her index finger shoved the little man deep inside her. she began fingering herself vigorously and to her Suprise she peaked really quickly. this had been the first time she had masturbated with a tiny man in her, and the feeling, the power put her over the edge. 

She recovered from her orgasm swiftly however and rose up out of the waves. She then made her way back to the shore and collapsed onto here blanket to dry in the sun. Grace breathed heavily as her heart raced, still feeling the after math of that intense orgasm.as she laid with her eyes shut she felt a slight push from within her bikini. it was the tiny, somehow still alive. Until this moment she hadn't even considered his safety but now reached into her pussy and fished out the little man. Grace set him to the side where he collapsed in utter exhaustion. she stood and quickly removed her bottoms, thankfully there didn't appear to be anyone else on the beach. She laid back down on her stomach and placed the tiny man on the small of her back. 

"I can feel the sand between my crack" Grace muttered as she settled down for a nap in the sun " Be a dear and clean it out for your goddess". 

With that the tiny, completely exhausted managed to pull himself to his feet and slowly made his way towards her huge ass which to him rose high up like two perfectly round hills. As he got nearer, he noticed the grains of sand, thousands of them, which littered her tight crack. He got to work and picked up one grain at a time, throwing it to the side like rocks. Over the next hour or so he scaled her ass until he had reached the top. He took a moment to stand and admire the view of the beach. It wasn't often he got to be in the outside world and not be working away like the slave he was. And it was a beautiful view. He gazed across the waves as they crashed into the sand. 

But then his world shook, and he lost his footing. the tiny went stumbling down the back of her ass and landed in the lower crevice, his arm and one leg lodge into her crack. He was completely stuck, unable to move.  

Grace had awoken and rolled over before sitting up. as she did her as compressed on the ground and pushed the tiny further in. His face was right against her rectum now and he could smell it for sure. Grace of course felt this and with a smile on her face stood and started to put her bikini bottoms back on. She pulled the G-string like back on tight and the cord pushed the little man further in, to the point Grace felt the tinies head and shoulders actual slip in a little. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy the feeling. and so, with that packed up her belongings and made her way off the beach, hoping to go to a nearby pub and down a beer or three. And with each step she took, with each swaying of her hips. the poor tiny stuck in her ass was pulled a little more into his prison, and Grace, she felt it all the way. 

 

Chapter 6: United States by giantess peanut
Author's Notes:

This chapter is by far the longest yet, I hope Y'all enjoy it. I am enjoying writting these atm so there should be a fairly regular Influx of new chapters. Thanks for reading.

 

Amelia strutted down the sidewalk as though she owned the city. She was dressed like a queen in high end clothes and wore a mask of makeup that hid any imperfections that may have shown on her normal face. By any meaning of the term, she was the walking definition of hotness. Slender, athletic and well 'stocked' Amelia was a sight that sent any man swooning. With a flick of her shoulder length Alburn hair a dozen men would sprint to get her a drink. She stood usually at 5'7" however appeared several inches taller thanks to her ruby red heels that sparkled with every step. She was adorned with gold and diamond jewelry, however the prize possession of her appearance dangled around her neck at the top of her cleavage. It was a golden cage, that was covered in jewels, and within it sat a tiny man, a prisoner which she used to complete her look of power and perfection. 

Amelia confidently walked past the long que of would-be patrons as she headed to the main entrance, at which point the bouncer quickly let her through.  She entered the club and into a world of strobe lights and loud music. The club was one of LA's most elite women only clubs. People would pay hundreds and wait hours just for a night here, but Amelia was a platinum member and frequented the establishment weekly with her select group of friends. She strolled down the stairs into the main floor of the club and made her way across the room. No sooner had she entered the area did a bar attendant rush a drink to her hands, her personal favorite of course. After 30 or so meters she reached the VIP booth area and climbed the stairs to where her 3 best friends were already waiting.  

Amelia placed her drink at her place on the table and took her seat, joining in an exciting cheer as the girls all welcomed their friend with anticipation. The group ordered drinks and their party began. For at least an hour and a half they drank and sang and gossiped around their table with waiters swinging to their side at their every whim. All the girls were terribly wealthy and money flew out from their table. Amelia herself was a well-known model. Since she had 'Acquired" her new toy she had been using him to make anonymous content for several online websites, making a fortune of horny and hungry men send mountains of cash her way to receive various pics of the little man being used. As for the tiny himself he loved the gig. Being a toy to a goddess of pure beauty as she was any man's dream and she took real good care of him.  

After some time, Amelia called one of the workers over and asked if they could make their table more private. Within a heartbeat several employees of the club were bringing out mobile walls, effectively giving the girls their own room. She then asked not to be disturbed until further notice. 

"Ok Girls..." Suddenly all chatter ceased, and the group focused on Amelia with excitement and curiosity, wondering why she had assembled the private space. "Now the real fun begins" 

With that she reached into her purse and removed a small box. Carefully she removed the lid and asked the girl next to her to put an empty bowl at the table's center. Amelia then emptied the contents of the box into the bowl. As she removed her hand it revealed about a dozen tiny men, all about an inch tall and naked standing in the bowl, mostly shaking and terrified. The group gasped and looked on in amazement. 

"How on earth did you get so many? I thought these were secret and expensive, heck I don't know how you afforded your little fellow" The girl to Amelia's right, Rebecca, gestured towards the necklace. Rebecca was a beautiful lady, short black hair with a narrow face. Average size chest but could be as devious as any when she wanted to be. 

"Well, you see... I managed to get in touch with the owner of this little underground venture, and for the right price she sent me this batch for a very reasonable price" Amelia grinned at her possie as she looked around. 

"And what do you plan to do with them?" Ash stared down at the bowl with a certain hunger in her eyes. She was a dark-skinned lady with a thick moderate sized afro. She wore a bright red outfit that seemed to light the room like an intense flame every time she entered one. She was extremely curvy and a tad on the chubby side, however it all added up to one gorgeous babe. 

"You mean what are we gonna do with them..." All eyes looked at Amelia. The others were all great friends, but it was not like Amelia to usually share her spoils. The third girl, Sam, looked the most skeptical. Sam was a very quiet girl, a little on the nerdy side. out of the group she was often deemed to be the least adventurous. She had glasses, brown hair which was tied into a thick braid, and a relatively flat chest and ass when compared to her peers. 

" Ladies I know I don't usually share, after all I am a queen, and a queen takes what she wants. But tonight, is an exception. Tonight, we stand as sisters, and we will show these pathetic little worms that call themselves men what sisters like us can do." Rebecca and Ash looked at each other with evil grins, whereas Sam wore a fantastic poker face as she glared down at the little men below.  

Amelia reached for the bowl and grabbed one of the small men by the arm. The others looked on in anticipation as she moved him to a glass in front of her, then let him drop in. 

"Well? what are Y'all waiting for, you have glasses to" The other three gals scrambled over each other's arms and each pulled out a tiny of their choosing, each placing their men into their respective glasses. Amelia then reached under the table pulled out a bottle of cherry vodka. popping the lid, she proceeded to fill her glass about as much as would be in a shot and proceeded to pass it to the next friend. A moment later all the glasses had their drink ready, and the little men within splashed and panicked as they quickly became intoxicated and as they realized what was probably about to take place.  

With one swift motion Amelia raised her glass high into the with a wicked laugh. 

"Here is to us Sisters!" And with that she downed the shot at lightning speed, the smashed an upturned, and empty, cup back down onto the table. Even in the dim light the others could all see the bulge running down her throat, disappearing behind her chest. The tiny in her necklace even felt and heard the little man descend down. He had been used as a sex toy and slave for 2 months now, but actually seeing a tiny like him swallowed so coldly scared the shit out of him. He silently prayed he would survive the night. 

The others stared in shock at Amelia, but quickly overcame their Suprise as they to raise their glasses and toasted to themselves. one by one, tinies descended down into the bellies of these beast where they tossed and churned, soon to become nothing more than energy and fat to be burned off at the gym. 

They then turned their attention back to the bowl and one by one grabbed their next man and looked to Amelia for guidance. Amelia glared around at them and chucked her second tiny into her mouth. 

"Well ladies, be creative, so me what you've got" she said with a muffled voice, before swallowing her second man. They all looked at Rebecca who thought for a second before she looked towards Amelia. 

"well, there is something you do often I've be Dyyyyyying to try" With that she stood and hoisted up her dress. She pulled her panties down a bit sending the other girls into hysterical laughter. Within a moment she took her second tiny and with a quick thrust shoved him into her pussy. she immediately felt the tiny squiring and it sent a shiver down her spine. she took a finger and proceeded to push him all the way in, feeling his kicks all the way. After that she redressed herself and sat back down, not hiding her sexual pleasure very well at all in her slightly drunken state, and the others seemed to laugh even more.  

Once they had recovered , all eyes turned to ash who let out an evil smirk. She leaned back and pulled her deep V chest dress apart exposing two giant plum breasts. The others watched with curiosity, as though they were entranced in a good movie. Ash carefully placed the man in the middle of her tits and pulled them apart so all could see him standing. The tiny boy stood up and looked around at each girl with sheer terror until his eyes finally locked on Ash's. No sooner did they a toothy grin stretched wider and wider, and the man began to cower down. but before anyone could even think SPLAT! Ash sent her two behemoth tits crashing together and pulverizing the tiny man between them. She then let them hang freely exposing the blood stain on each. Once more the girls cheer and broke out into loud laughter, and Amelia handed Ash some paper towels to clean the mess.  

Finally, all attention was on Sam, who sat a little awkward. At first the others thought she might be uncomfortable with what was unfolding, however Sam soon broke the silence with a truly dark laugh. She looked across from her at Rebecca and told her to open wide. Sam then placed her tiny up to his shoulders in her mouth. the tiny looked across the table at the distant giantess who to opened her maw as wide as possible. Sam took a moment to enjoy the taste of the tiny man as she licked him over his entire body. But atlas it was launch time, and with a huge spit, the tiny was propelled across the table. From his perspective he was being launched from a cannon as though he was part of a circus. Amelia and Ash followed the tiny as though his journey was in slow motion, and he rapidly approached Rebeccas waiting mouth. However, he started to lose momentum and fell, instead hitting her breast and bouncing off it, falling to the ground. 

The tiny hit her dress and fell towards the floor, smashing into it with quite a bit of force. The man scrambled to his feet and was horrified that right before him was a truly giant foot that was held within an open toed pair of heels. The smell of the sweat washed over him, and he fell back as he stared up in shock.  

Rebecca stood and began to look for the tiny that fell but seemed to stumble in her tipsiness. Below the tiny witnessed the huge foot lift into the air as she stumbled and moved directly over him. He raised his arms as if he might be able to stop it, but the dirty flat surface of this goddess's shoe came crashing down upon him and grinded his body to oblivion.  

The girls above all heard the pop of the man even over the music. All of them looked at each other in silence, but seconds later again burst into laughter. They drank some more before Amelia stood, swaying side to side.  

"My Sisters *burp* there be one poor weak man left for each of us. He is yours. Take him home, and do with him as you please, these are your toys." The girls toasted one last time before each taking their prizes and preparing to leave. 

About an hour later Amelia stumbled through the door of her apartment. She kicked off her shoes and drunkenly made her way to her bedroom. As she reached her bed, she carefully removed the tiny from her necklace. The man was held tightly in her hand and looked up at her. After tonight he must confess, he viewed her with a new sense of fear, having witnessed her devour 3 tinies, the third in the taxi on the way back.  

"You are my sweet pet..." Amelia glared at the little man with almost loving eyes. "Don't worry my tiny, I'm not ever gonna hurt you." 

She Dropped the little man onto her bed and turned to make her way to the bathroom. The tiny stood himself up and thought about it. Maybe she did have some sort of special feelings for him, like he was a pet dog or something. He made his way up the bed and thought about what he had witnessed tonight. In the end, he was alive, at least for... 

 

*Pop* 

 

Amelia collapsed into the bed having finally passed out from drunkenness and exhaustion. She slumbered away through the night. When she awoke in the morning, she would find herself with a dreadful hangover, a big shit, and a small bloodstain on her left ass cheek where she had collapsed onto her tiny toy, totally unaware that she had just killed her supposedly precious pet. 

 

Chapter 7: Sweden by giantess peanut
Author's Notes:

In this chapter I wanted to toy with the idea of a cult buying multiple tinies as sacrifices. So this chapter contains a bit of Gore. Be warned.

 

The world around them shook violently as they were moved to an unknown location. Each of them was totally oblivious to what was happening around them or who was in the box. However, there were numerous hostages held with in. with each shake, the tiny victims were sent flaying from side to side like rag dolls.  Finally, everything stopped, and each of the prison's occupants regained themselves and stood in silent contemplation. The world was still and eerie.  

Suddenly the lid of the box was lifted, a bright light pouring in and blinding the prisoners who had been in total darkness until now. Without warning the box was turned up and the contents fell to the ground. One by one they regained their balance and stood up, taking in their surroundings for the first time. All the victims were women, taken from one of the female prisons in Australia. There was around 20-30 of them in total, each about 3 inches in height. They seemed to be in a field of very green grass which to them was about waist height. To their rear stood a girl, who from their perspective towered high into the sky. She was bare footed, wore a white dress, had some sort of mask covering her eyes and long lush blonde hair. She stood tall and looked in the opposite direction. In that direction stood a row of girls, much the same, though a couple with different hair colors, all in two rows of 5 facing inwards. Together they formed a narrow corridor leading to a thrown of flowers where an absolutely gorgeous girl sat, no older than 18 or 19. She was the only one of them whose face was not covered. Even from the distance between the girl and the tiny women, a space of around 10 meters, they could all see into her piercing blue eyes. 

"Before you sit the May Queen" echoed the voice of the girl standing behind the Tinies. She had a very thick Swedish accent but could still be clearly understood by the small women below, who all looked up at this goddess talking in awe and fear. "Each of you will run to be. We, her priestesses of this Midsommer, will attempt to batter, crush and destroy those who run. But any who survives to her will find salvation in her love." 

"Fuck this" cried one of the tiny women, and she made a runoff to the side of the group, hoping to disappear into the grass. However, no sooner had she started her escape attempt did the gaze of the goddess above broke her focus on the May Queen, and locked eyes on the escapee. Her giant bare foot rose from the ground and moved above the heads of the tiny group, who looked up at it in sheer terror. The sole of the foot looked incredibly soft and smooth; however, it was quite dirty from walking through the fields, brown with soil. 

The enormous sole passed over and before anyone could even consider what was happening, it came crashing down on the tiny escapee. The perfect foot of this young Swedish goddess came crashing down and in the blink of an eye obliterated the small woman beneath. The others looked on in sheer horror at what had just happened as an earthquake erupted from the site of impact. The sole rose again and returned to its original position. As it passed over a red stain covered the mid-section of the foot, with a crush body imbedded in the soft skin. 

"Now run. escape means death, running means life... for some" most of the tinies did not hesitate and began their sprint towards the May Queen. The 10-meter run to them was about a kilometer.  

The head of the race reached the first pair of girls who at first let the runner's pass. However as more tinies made the sprint in front of them, their giant feet rose and came crushing down on the victims below. Each priestess showed no emotion throughout the ritual, and each had a sole as soft and beautiful in appearance as the first. By the time they had all passed the first pair, some 7 had been lost.  

At the head of the race were two women, both very fit and running with relatively easy. The two glared at each other and nodded before increasing pace. They made it past the second, and third pair of priestesses, and it seemed they may both stand a chance to reach the end. However, as they passed the 4th pair, the girl on the right glared at her running partner with a smile, proud of how far they had made it. Though no sooner did she think this, a huge foot came crashing down. The vibrations sent the girl on the right flying. She pulled herself up and looked back to her partner, though all that remained mas the imprint of a foot in the grass and a red splat in the center. She stood in sheer terror. 

Suddenly the girl was surrounded by a growing shadow. Instantly she knew a foot was falling upon her and managed to start sprinti8ng again. The sole crashed down behind her, nearly throwing her off balance but she kept running. She closed her eyes, not wanting to know if her end was coming. She ran, and ran, hearing the sounds of terrifying booms all around her as she ran faster.  

Suddenly she ran straight into something and flew forward onto a semi soft surface. Nervously she opened her eyes and fell back quickly, noticing she had run straight into a giant toe. Up this close she could see every detail. The gorgeous smooth skin, the slightly cracked polish on the nails. The thin blonde hairs on the knuckles. Shaking, she looked upward and gasped as she stood at the feet of the May queen herself. 

A giant hand descended before her, palm open, the Queen nodding for the tiny to climb one which she obeyed. Suddenly she was lifted into the sky. The hand stopped around chest height. The tiny looked up at the face of her Queen whose bright blue eyes stared back at her, a gentle smile across her face. 

"You are the one" her voice was soft and came across the Tiny like a warm summer breeze. Despite all that happened it somehow calmed her. The Tiny looked back at the path she had run. The Priestess all stood in their original lines. The grass was littered with red splats of her former companions. However, the serenity of the moment was swept away as the next line out of the Queen's mouth sent a chill of fear back down the spine of the Victim Tiny. "You are my personal sacrifice" 

The first priestess, who had stood behind them at the start walked forth through the corridor. The queen outstretched her hand and gave the tiny to the approaching girl. 

"Midsommer is a celebration of fertility" The priestess announced, speaking directly to the sacrifice. she wanted to ensure she knew why she was being condemned. " Long ago a sacrifice would be made to ensure the fertility of Sweden continued. This has long since passed for many, but we few hold on to these traditional roots. Before you is our queen, our Virgin sister. You will be sacrificed to her to ensure we all remain fertile, that our land remains fertile" 

The tiny girl looked back at the May Queen to find her bent around, dress hoisted up. She presented her ass high up into the air, allowing for the easiest access for the priestess. Two others had since approached and from either side parted the Queens cheeks, making clearly visible the fresh unspoiled womanhood of the Queen.  

Taking her palm, she gripped the Tiny with her free hand and prepared to insert her. The Tiny screamed, and tears streaked down her face. Then without warning, she was thrust into the waiting vagina, her head breaking through the Virgins Hymen, coating the Sacrifice in a small amount of the Queen's blood. The queen bent her head up and gasped with pleasure, having never experienced this kind of sexual feeling before.  

The priestess used her palm to block the entrance of the vagina, while her middle finger carefully massaged the clit of the Queen. Combined with the squirming of the Tiny within, the Queen was building to a powerful first orgasm. Within her confines the tiny woman frantically squirmed and tried to escape. However, the tight pussy prevented much movement. The walls quickly became wet and the whole passage began to feel with cum. Due to the position the Queen took, gravity pooled the liquid towards the head of the Tiny, and before she knew it her face was submerged in cum. She tried to move, she tried to breath, but with each attempt all she inhaled was the thick clear liquid of her Queen. Until finally she stopped moving, her eyes bloodshot, her lungs filled with the thick cum. 

On the outside the Queen let out a scream as her orgasm peaked. The Priestess all let go and backed up giving her space. She fell over the throne, struggling to catch her breath, lost in pure Exstacy. After a moment she stood up, shaking still. From between her parted legs, a small body fell to the ground followed by an oozing stream of cum which had built up in her. The priestess bent down and lifted the body of the tiny, the moved it over the head of the Queen, who tilted her face back and opened her mouth. The lifeless tiny was dropped into the waiting maw which snapped shut and with one swift gulp swallowed the sacrifice to become part of her glorious body.  

The priestess then turned, and the queen sat back in her thrown. When the priestess turned back, she held a crown of flowers, and as all the others bowed, she placed the crown on the head of their Queen. And as she did, she muttered one line. 

 

"Nu min drottning, du är bördig" 

 

Chapter 8: Scotland by giantess peanut
Author's Notes:

Some of you have expressed interest in seeing an older giantess. Milf or mature. So here she is. And I plan to do more of many different ages.

The sound of her alarm rang throughout her room, the sharp noise awakening her from a deep slumber. Olivia's eyes flickered open and she rolled onto her back, a tired limp arm hitting the alarm until it went silent. Olivia was 41 years old and lived in southern Scotland, close to the English border. She was slightly chubby though would be more considered thick rather than fat. Her chest wore a plump pair of breasts and she had wide hips that swayed as she would walk. Several months earlier Olivia's husband had left her and since then she had been angry with the men that surrounded her and quite sexually frustrated. She took out this frustration on a new product that one of her friends had introduced her too, Tinies. 

It was 6:30 am and she had to arise and get ready for work. She through the blanket off revealing a pink tank top that exposed her belly and a pair of black cotton panties. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and drowsily held her tired head in her hands. After some minutes she found the energy to rise and started to walk towards the bathroom. As she approached her toilet, she hoisted off her panties and let the fall to the fall. Sewn into the crotch was a custom holder which currently held a little man, about 3 inches tall. Olivia had sewn these holders into nearly all her panties and with some of her savings had purchased several tinies. About 6 3-inch ones which she rotated through her underwear as we as on 7 inch tall one for.... other uses. 

The Tiny trapped in the panties below laid exhausted. He was coated in crusty dried come and discharge which had oozed from the wrinkled pussy throughout the night as the Tiny had squirmed and excited it. In some ways it acted as a glue limiting what little movement he might've had otherwise. 

Olivia sat on her porcelain throne and suddenly a warm stream of piss exited her body. When the last drops dribbled into the water below, she took a single piece of paper and wiped herself dry, before standing and flushing the waste away. The Tiny looked up as the goddess above walked over him towards the shower, striping her singlet of as she did. Her giant tits pulled up with the top and dropped down as they were released, bouncing a bit. Even though he was a slave the display forced his body to produce an erection. He starred up at her high above and for some moments got lost in a trance. Olivia showered with the curtain open and the tiny got the full show. She had long legs that glittered and steamed as the hot water ran down them. Thick thighs, a curvy waist and belly, again the large perfect and natural tits. Her face was aged but still very attractive. The crown of her beauty, the long wavy Firey red hair that apart from some grey threads hidden within it was enough to send any man crazy.  

Before the Tiny knew it the shower stopped and Olivia emerged, wrapping a towel around herself tightly. She went to the mirror and began her morning rituals. Brushing her teeth, combing her hair before tying it into a long braid down the center of her back, applying bright red lipstick, eye liner and other make ups. When she was done, she dropped the towel, turned and picked up the panties. Olivia gently removed the tiny and proceeded to wash him, cleaning off any remaining dried cum. When she was done, she walked back into her bed room and over to a cabinet on the far side. Atop the dresser was a glass tank which was set up with several small beds and utilities. Within were the other 5 3-inch tines, who all looked up in aww at their gorgeous nude goddess above. Olivia dropped the worn out tiny back into the tank, and in deep thought examined the other specimens, judging which fresh slave would work for her today. 

After some deliberation she reached both hands in and pulled out two unluck (or very Lucky ;).) subjects. With her selection made she walked back to her bed side and placed the two into a dish on her counter there. Olivia then opened the top drawl, shuffled around for a moment and finally pulled out a deep red laced pair of panties. She took one of the waiting tinies and fitted him into the custom crotch. Immediately he started to squirm, they always did, it was not a job any of them really wanted. This only caused Olivia to smile however. 

"Make sure yee' keep that up" she said in a thick Scottish accent, half laughing to herself. Then she rose and dropped the panties to the floor, slipped one leg in each hole. 

From the tinies perspective this was terrifying. Either side of him was a sky scrapper of a leg, both of which thickened as he was rapidly pulled up. Far above him the Tiny could see the Hairy crotch which displayed a wrinkled cunt at the center. A pair of hungry lips waiting for their breakfast. These distant lips soon grew closer until finally they enveloped the waiting tiny into their folds. 

Olivia pulled the panties on tight and could immediately feel the panic of the man between her legs which sent a warm shiver through her and a sigh of relief out her lips. After taking a moment to absorb the feeling she continued getting ready. A white button top, black skirt, black nylons and something Olivia enjoyed no bra. Leave something for the boys after all, torture them with what they can't have. 

Finally, she looked towards her other tiny. A grin drew across her face. She got up and walked over to her cupboard and began moving around inside. Finally, she returned holding a fancy leather box 

"I had these custom-made last week for you wee little boys" She looked down at the tiny in the dish who looked back at her. The eyes of all the other Tinies also watched from their enclosure. Suddenly she flipped open the box and with her delicate fingers pulled out a brand-new pair of all leather flats, black to match her outfit. Olivia dropped the new shoes to the floor and proceeded to collect the tiny in the dish. Then she bent down and placed the little man in the shoe.  

"At the end of the shoe near the toe section you'll find a small ditch cut into it, just about 3 inches long" The tiny looked into the shoe and saw at the other end a small trench in the shape of a man. He looked back up at Olivia if you plan on surviving and not getting crushed under your goddesses' soles, I suggest you go into that ditch, you have 10 seconds." 

Olivia started counting to herself and the tiny bolted to the ditch. As soon as 10 seconds had elapsed, she slid her foot in. The Tiny watched the giant nylon covered toes pass over him before pushing down. The ditch didn't provide much extra space and soon the pressure of her foot pushed down on him, his chest and face firmly pushed against the sole of her foot. Outside Olivia stood up and could feel the man under her toes. She felt powerful, she felt in control. And now all ready, she headed to work. 

Olivia often walked to work; it was about 2 Km from where she lived. Between her legs this cause hell for her tiny prisoner. With each step the sound of thighs, panties and pubic hair all grinding together caused a deafening roar for the little man within. Sweat built up as the walk continued and soaked into the panties, and into the tiny. His squirming from trying to escape the intense heat only excited the monstrous pussy that his entire body rubbed up against and wetness soon flowed from it, coating the tiny man. The thick smell of his mistress's sex was over powering. 

This, whilst being pure hell, was also extremely arousing. After all what man in their right mind could resist the over powering scent of a hot, dripping pussy. His dick grew hard. The custom holder in the panties was designed to expose the dick, and as it grew and rose the tight fit caused it to rub against her moist lips. with each step it was stroked and within only a couple of moments he would erupt.  

Olivia could feel the tiny penis poking into her flesh, be it only slightly and it bought her so much pleasure knowing that these arrogant MEN had no control over themselves. That she was so powerful and mighty to them that they would cum for her without control. Throughout the day she would feel this several times, especially when she was walking. 

At work the tinies would be crushed between her thick thighs. She would often squeeze them a little if she desired them to continue squirming. Her coworkers never knew through all her meetings and business, Olivia was on the verge of orgasm. But she hid it well and always held it back. 

Within the shoes it was even more of a night mare. With each step the force of the entire world would compress down on the little man, forcing the air from his lungs. Quickly he had to learn to breath between steps. But each breath was filled with the overpowering stench of her feet. The strong aroma filled his lungs and often caused him to cough. The rough nylon rubbed against his face and body like coarse sand paper. As the day went on the sweat from her feet would run towards the toes and pool beneath him, coating him in the liquid. The smell soaking into his skin. 

Outside all of this just made her feel more powerful. She finally knew what it was to be a god. Throughout the day she would scrunch her toes and feel her tiny captive squirm beneath her. With every step she felt his desperate floundering as he tried pointlessly to escape his prison. 

After several hours of this both men had slipped in and out of consciousness several times and were at the limits of their endurance. Finally, in the early evening, Olivia reached home. She walked through her door and the moment it shut behind her she let out a gasped and a scream as the built-up sexual tension from all this pleasure was finally able to surface. She rushed up to her room and slammed the bedroom door behind her. She kicked off her shoes sending them across the room, leaving the poor occupant inside with the smell. She rapidly began to strip throwing her clothes anywhere, including her panties with her cum encrusted tiny still in them. And headed to the bed side table on the opposite side to where she sleeps. 

She bent down and swung open the drawl. She stared inside, breathing heavy, looking at the contents below with hungry eyes, those of a beast. In the confines of the drawl sat another tiny, the 7 inch one. She grabbed him out as well as some other device and slammed the drawl shut.  

Olivia fitted the man's lower legs into the device, it was a suction cup with boot like holes that held the tiny in place. It also had a small rod with straps that held the little man firm. She Walked over to the wall and slammed him on. He was about knee high, and thanks to the stick was perfectly "erect" for his queen. 

Olivia bent down on all fours and turned away from the tiny, her hovering behind at the perfect height. She backed up slowly at first, feeling the tiny toy slip through her dripping lips and pushing deep into her pussy. 

For the tiny it was like entering a dark wet cave of flesh. She was so incredibly wet from the day that he glided in like it was nothing. The thick smell of her sex surrounded him. Once all the way in, Olivia began to ride the wall mounted tiny back and forth, in and out. She pounded him so deep that her ass cheeks smashed against the wall with each thrust and the Tinies head pushed against her cervix, entering it once or twice.  

The pleasure built up and after a minute Olivia let out a mighty scream as she peaked, pushing herself onto the toy as hard as she could. Then when she pulled off, she fell to the ground panting with exhaustion and pleasure. the Tiny attached to the toy was worn out. every inch of his body, every orifice coated and filled with the thick white cum of his mistress. For several minutes both lawed exhausted, the Tiny literally dripping with her pleasure.  Finally, Olivia pulled herself back up and resumed her position, the Tiny began to cry not thinking he could survive a second round. but it would be so much worse than he could imagine. 

Olivia forced herself back, this time however the Tiny went straight into her puckered ass hole. He was so well lubed already from round one that the man slipped in and out of her rear entrance with utter ease and she pondered away at him. This time had nothing to do with sexual pleasure, but control. The sensation of being able to shove a worthless man into her ass without him being able to stop her bough such ecstasy to her. She pounded and pounded and the tiny was plunged deep into this fowl smelling tunnel. This went on until something happened and Olivia pulled away after felling the odd sensation. when she looked back at her tiny to see if he was alive, she was shock to see that he was missing. However, the mystery was a short one as almost straight away she felt the rapid squirming from within her. Olivia rushed over to her mirror, turned and parted her cheeks, only to see nothing but a small pair of feet sticking out of her ass.  

She laughed and covered her mouth in shock. But then regained her self and stood up straight. She faced the mirror, and proceeded to pull various sexy possess, admiring what a goddess she was. And then like nothing was a miss, she turned and walked out. The tiny stayed within, and his mistress had no intention of letting him out that night... 


 

 

Chapter 9: New Zealand by giantess peanut
Author's Notes:

Just a heads up to those asking in the reviews, I will be returning to countries eventually. However I dont know if I will reuse characters or create new Giantesses who will use the tiny in a different environment. Thanks again for any feed back and telling me what y'all want to read. Enjoy.

 

Isla laid on the couch, legs outstretched hanging over the end, eyes shut napping away. She had worked the night shift as a nurse and now gained what little sleep, she could, thankfully she was not working the night coming. Isla was a traditionally beautiful lady. She looked after her body and always made sure she was at her fitness. but she wasn't as beautiful as a super model yet held her own in a crowd. She had shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes and a tanned skin tone due to her Māori grandmother.  

Suddenly she was awoken to the echo of her doorbell. Still half asleep and wearing her lose baggy pajamas she made her way to the door. Opening it, she was greeted by a delivery man, who handed her a small parcel and bid her a good day. Isla was surprised by this as she had not bought anything or been expecting a parcel. She took it back to the lounge room and sat down on the couch, placing the box on the coffee table before her. She examined the package and quickly noticed apart from the delivery address there was no mane or return address to be found. She opened the box curiously and inside found another box. It was all black except for the gold writing on the lid saying, "A Ladies Pleasure". 

Now she knew this wasn't her parcel. She had not ordered anything that was of sexual nature recently, and this 100% looked like the box of a sex toy. Still, it would be impossible for her to find the real owner or return it due to the lack of info on the parcel. She thought for a moment and decided she was more curious about what some stranger had ordered as their "Pleasure" and so removed the black box and began opening the lid. 

She gasped in shock and dropped the box back down, letting out a small scream. She breathed heavily and opened the box one more time to confirm her eyes. She gazed in confusion, shock and wondered at what lay before her. It was an utterly tiny man strapped in... 

After a couple of moments, she regained her control and decided she had to know more. Isla reached down and removed the restraints from the tiny and tipped the small man out onto the tabletop. The Tiny coward and shook before this goddess above. 

"Please its ok, its ok" Isla tried to reassure the man that she wasn't going to hurt him. "I just want to know who you are...?" 

The little man uncovered his face and stared up at the giant women above him. "What do you mean you want to know what I am? you ordered me didn't you?" 

Isla Looked down in more confusion. She thought the box would contain a sex toy, but this was just crazy. "Order you? no, no I didn't order you? you just showed up at my door" 

The two stared at each other some more before Isla finally spoke up. "Tell me what.... who you are?" 

The little man stood up straight and glared at the girl above more intensely. She was immensely beautiful from this angle. He thought himself lucky, if he had to be a slave to a girl, it might as well be one as attractive as her.  

"My name's Edward" said the Tiny with a still timid voice. It was hard for Isla to hear but she could make out the small squeaky voice. "I am from Australia. I was a prisoner until... until she shrunk us..." 

"Who?" Isla probed for further answers. 

"The scientist. She was part of some team inventing size altering tech or some bullshit. But she went rogue and somehow got access to us. Now she shrinks us and sells us to women over the black market." He started to feel more comfortable, as though this woman could help him. 

"So, you are a slave? sold to women?" 

"Yes, exactly" the Tiny replied. 

Isla and the tiny talked a little more about what had happened to him, the program, why he was in prison and so on. After some time, she stood back up and started pacing around the room, the Tiny below only able to watch and wonder what she was thinking.  

" I should help you... this is unjust" She kept pacing back and forth. however suddenly she stopped and looked down at the man, lost in thought. she looked deep into his tiny eyes and pondered his story. then it clicked in her mind "but then again... you were a criminal. Scum..." 

A grin pulled across her face, and she sat back down and looked at the tiny man. The she continued " most people see a nurse like me and think we must be sooooo compassionate, so caring for strangers. but the truth is, I hate people, especially my male patients. You all scream and cry and expect us to thump around like your personal servants... like slaves..." 

The tiny started to shake again as Isla monologue became more sinister. 

" See little boy, the way I see it..." Her hands smashed down onto the table either side of the Tiny, the shock making him fall to the ground. "it's about time I’m the master, and I have the slave! And given your history and what you were made for, I don't think you're someone the world will miss." 

Something evil had snapped in Isla. The stress of her job and the expectations piled on her. The control, power and potential that lay before her. With her speech done she laid back onto the couch and slammed her feet up onto the table, right in front of the tiny. She then proceeded to order him to massage his new mistresses' soles. 

The tiny at first stood in terror, what little hope for help he harbored just left. However, he had been preparing for this since he was shrunk, and now just had to push through and hope for the best. Isla may not have been his intended goddess, but she's the one he got, and she was beautiful. 

He approached the giant sole in front of him and was immediately overpowered by the thick smell of sweat and foot odor. Isla had finished the night shift and collapsed on her couch. She had not yet showered, and her feet still held the dirty grim of being in a pair of sneakers for the past 12 hours or more. Even at his small size of about 3-4 inches he felt good down there. She felt his entire body pressing against her sole as he tried frantically to massage it. She moaned as she tilted her head back, and before either of them knew it she was asleep again.  

The Tiny had no idea of this, however and kept working. but suddenly, he shifted forward as her foot lifted into the air. He had been leaned against it, and since it was on the table's edge, by moving out of the way it caused him to fall to the floor. He crashed to the ground but was unharmed. The Tiny tried to stand but suddenly the foot returned and came crashing down and landed right on top of him. He was trapped 2/3 under the bridge of her foot. the smell now coating his body and the pleasure of the Truely giant sole pushed most of the air from his lungs. 

Soon he too passed out. And when he would awake several hours later, he found himself in an old fishbowl. Over the coming weeks Isla would use the tiny in many different ways. he had him paint her nails and clean between her toes, he would polish all her jewelry while she wore it, including her belly ring which forced him to hear her grumbles from within her body, and of course, she used him as a toy. 

One day Isla sat on the couch, no pants on, legs spread open. in her hands she had her phone and between her legs was her slave. He stood with a tiny rag and polish the silver clit ring that adorned the giant vagina before him. Even the thought of him down their made her wet and the Tiny noticed the clear cum slowly coating the entrance of her pussy. But then the silence was broken. 

" Oh, I can't believe this! I almost forgot..." Isla Read her phone intently. Being awake all night at the hospital did have one benefit, she kept many international friends and pen pals. One was a girl in some central African country who would travel far to be near Wi-Fi and be able to message her friend in a distant land. Her name was Amara, she was relatively poor but had dreams of venturing outside her village someday to distant countries. Her birthday was in a couple of weeks and after reading a new email from her the event came back to Isla's mind 

"I will need to assemble her and her family a package again full of treats!" Isla spoke to herself. Then something clicked in her mind. Amara had recently talked about how she wished for a sex toy as being single in a small tribe had its Cons, it was more as a joke, but the thought gave Isla an idea for a very special Suprise. And with that she looked down at the tiny below who didn't even notice the renewed attention he was receiving. After all she was growing tired of this one and had already been looking at buying something bigger from this 'Scientist' in Australia. 

"Well little man, I think you're going on another adventure soon" and with that she took her two middle fingers and shoved the tiny deep into her awaiting cavern, she would enjoy him for one last day of course. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10840