My writing.com chapters by Jsmith20
Summary:

Over on writing.com I'm Jsmith and I have a few chapters over there. Just posting them on this site in case any stories get deleted, which has already happened. They're definitely remnants of my older less experienced writing, but I'd rather they have a backup in case any writing.com stories get tossed into the void.

So far I've written chapters for Tiny Life Guard, A Shrunken Roommate, Shrunk Near Your Favorite Girl, and a deleted interactive. 

I will update tags as I go along.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6423 Read: 18480 Published: August 25 2021 Updated: May 14 2022

1. 1: Tiny Life Guard by Jsmith20

2. 2: Deleted Interactive Shrunk Around Classmates by Jsmith20

3. 3: A Shrunken Roommate: Sleeping on Avery's Buttcheek by Jsmith20

4. 4: Kae Serinuma From Kiss him not me -Shrunk Near You Favorite Girl by Jsmith20

1: Tiny Life Guard by Jsmith20
Author's Notes:

This is for Tiny Life Guard. The context is that Jim(the tiny guy and new lifeguard) ends up stuck in a ripped lifeguard's bathing suit belonging to a blonde named Cindy. She doesn't appreciate it and decides he needs some punishing.

 

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/map/15211121

She chuckles, "You think that just because I'm blonde, I'd really fall for that?  No, I believe that you're Julie's partner, but something tells me that you wouldn't have been in this situation if you hadn't been perving out.  So here's what will happen.  You're clearly stretchy and I'm going to use you to be a new bathing suit for a while.  Depending on how this day goes, you might only be doing this for a little bit... But, maybe not.  Don't worry though, I'll make you look good, and tell Julie and Melissa that my bathing suit ripped and that you heroically volunteered to help me out.  This is gonna be tons of fun today, won't it?"  

 

You swallow deeply, knowing that your first day isn't going as you hoped.  You try appeasing her.  "Yeah, it will.  Glad I can help you."


She smiles, "Now that's what I like to hear."  She grabs a towel and wraps it around her backside, to hide the rip.  She holds you in her closed hand as she walks for a few minutes.  


Your thoughts get more and more anxious. "Why did my first day have to go this way?  At least she works at this park.  Could be worse I guess...But this is really gonna suck isn't it."


As if to confirm your thoughts she stops walking and opens up her palm.  You see that you're now in an employee's changing room alone with her.  You take a deep gulp and feel your cheeks start to redden.  In front of you is Cindy and you remember why you wanted to stay with her in the first place.  Her red swimsuit hold her large breasts well and complements her blonde hair.   


Cindy snaps you out of it.  "Well little guy, might as well know who you are and why you're so small and can stretch first right."


"Uh yeah... My name is Jim.  I was born tiny and now I'm just an inch and a half.  Uhm, as for the other stuff well I'm just sort of like that."


"So you're able to stretch and all that, but how.  I mean, I was you were between my butt cheeks, shouldn't that have killed you or at least seriously injured you?"

 

You hesitate, not wanting her to know just how much she could do to you.  But, you recognize that it's better to just tell her at this point, after all she does pretty much know it, just not why.  "Technically, it should have, but technically I shouldn't be an inch and a half tall either.  I can't die.  The doctors said a lot of stuff, and the science is complex but, I'm less tiny human and more like living elastic.  Can't die, and none of the injuries are permanent.  But it does hurt though.  So even if I'm crushed flat or stretched out, I can reform back to normal with some time and the absence of something continuing to crush or stretch me."  


"Wow.  I mean I guess it does make sense, after all it would be a horrible idea for you to ever leave home if you could get hurt easily.  You certainly are something...  Well if you look around you'll see that there aren't any one piece suits for me to change into or bikini bottoms that are remotely large enough to fit my curves.  There is of course a park t-shirt that will fit, but that isn't what I need.  I need a bottom.  So I guess we should start testing you out."


Your stomach drops, you had hoped there would be a way out of this.  You decide to just be as amicable as you can hoping to get out of this quickly.  "Yeah, sure might as well go ahead.  Happy to help you in anyway."


She smiles at you.  "Now that's the spirit.  Alright let's go."  She smacks her hands together and flattens you before you can close your mouth.  "Test 1 is complete.  Now time for a couple of more tests."


You internally groan.  


She places you down on a bench in the locker room and turns around.  You stare up at the massive ass you had been stuck in before.  The hole in the middle reveals a crack between the two giant cheeks wiggling above you. The two cheeks move up and plummet down towards you. Her right cheek slams down hard against the wood. It is both soft and firm, you can tell she works out a fair bit, but still has a softness to keep her cheeks plump. You know that with her it will probably take longer to reform than normal when crushed because of how much butt she has to work with. She sits still for half a minute and then starts wiggling her butt on you and humming to herself.  


She stands up and says, "Jim it sure is crazy that you can handle this butt on you. I used to think no one could handle these cheeks." She smiles at your flattened form on the wood. "Now one last test."  


She peels you off of the bench and stretches you out more until you're a rag.  She brings you to her sweaty armpit and rubs you against it.  The sweat coats itself on your face.  It is pungent and you already regret how this day goes.  She uses you as a sweat rag and presses deep against her sweaty pit and drops down her arm smushing your body against the sweaty pit.  Since your mouth was open, it will stay that when you're flat and her sweat runs into your mouth.  "Boy oh boy Jim, I sure do sweat a lot sometimes, and as you know I get a mean swamp ass.  So I wonder if..."  She pulls you out of her armpit and feels that it is dry.  "No way!  You're absorbant as well, needed to make sure that you could take my sweaty butt. "  She shakes you out and you feel her sweat leave you.  Then she brings you to her other armpit and repeats the process.  

 

You question whether it was really worth getting a job at this park if this is what your first day looks like as you feel the heat of her closed armpit as you soak in her sweat.  So many thoughts run through your mind, most of them wondering how she can be so sweaty and smell this much.  


Her armpit lifts up and she takes you out to shake out the sweat once more.  "Wow. You really are amazing. Ready for the main event?"  


You give a weak struggle that amounts to little more than a buzzing feeling for her. "I'll take that as a yes!


She puts you down on the bench and takes off the one piece bathing suit.  You get a glorious view of her breasts and think that this isn't the worst, after all she is a very sexy blonde lifeguard.  She strikes a couple of poses and does a twirl. She chuckles, "Like what you see."  She holds her boobs and rubs them briefly, then moves her hands down her body and when she reaches her waist turns around grabs the perky pair of cheeks that you're going to be around.  You become more alright with what is about to happen as your hormones kick in.  


She picks you up and pulls your flat form on both ends.  Your arms and legs stretch from your body.  She switches to grabbing your sides and you continue to expand.  Your head and torso make up a long and wide strip with your arms and legs sticking out.  She grabs you and places you on her body.  Your face is in the middle of her cheeks.  She pulls and manipulates you to fit against her cheeks and vagina.  She pulls on your arms and legs and they wrap around her hips.  She ties them together and smoothens them out for them to stay.  Satisfied with her work, she says, "Wow you are something else Slim Jim.   Not only are you able to stretch enough to fit my massive ass, you are comfortable as hell. Soon you'll get to absorb my sweat as well."


You were not nearly as comfortable as she was.  You were stretched out a lot and knew reforming would be a challenge.  Her swamp ass was worse than before, it was plenty sweaty down there.  However, to your surprise, you couldn't help but feel slightly aroused, something new for you in a situation like this. Then again she was extremely sexy. 


She walks around testing you.  She squats down, pulling you tight against her.  Then she stands up bending over.  As she holds the position, her crack opens and in the distance you see her anus.  You realize that since you are so centered, if she farts it will go directly into your mouth.  She shakes her butt around and slaps it.  Then squeezing the cheeks together pulling you in deep.  Then she stands back up and sits back down on the bench.  You're stuck between a rock and a hard place, or really 

 a massive ass and a wooden bench. 


You know that you're in for a lot and you are kind of aroused by it.  


She jumps back up happy that you can handle everything she's going to put you through.  As she starts walking you sway as she naturally swings her hips with pep in her steps.


You wonder how this day will play out.


(Path 1:  As the day goes on Cindy goes easy on you, and finds a replacement bathing suit during the day.  She apologizes about how she treated you at first and that she got carried away and wants to try to make it up to you. You reform and give her the benefit of the doubt and stay with her afterwards. As the two of you talk you realize that you are kind of similar and wouldn't be bad as friends.  You both recognize that even if you got off on the wrong foot, you can move on.  The two of you might even decide that it's better to stay with her than Julie because of how much of a klutz Julie is.  You share stories and wind up giving a lot of flashbacks of times that your sisters(and extended female family members or neighbors, or women throughout your life in general ) tortured you.  Possible girlfriend path with Cindy as well...)

 

(Path 2: Cindy has a secret domination fetish, and has always secretly dreamed of having a tiny man just like you that she can make suffer who can't die. She decides to make you suffer as much as she can. She stops off to have plenty of food to fuel her up with gas and let you soak in it. She makes sure to be in the sun and sweat as much as she can, and sitting down on something hard and hot. She loves having you trapped around her ass. When she eventually runs into Melissa she tells her how her suit ripped and you heroically volunteered. Melissa might decide to make your job being a bathing suit. Possibly kept by Cindy or another girl who thinks you love being tortured.)

2: Deleted Interactive Shrunk Around Classmates by Jsmith20
Author's Notes:

Context, Jake shrunk in his high school and was found by Megan. Megan is keeping him as her own and is at a sleepover at her friend Olivia's house. Olivia loves torturing Jake, but promised not to torture him that night. The clock just struck midnight

 

 

"pssst...Jakey"


You open your eyes and her a voice whispering to you.


"Wakey Wakey Jakey.  Oh Jakeypie... its after midnight."  


You whisper, "Shit!"  


"Your deal with Megan is up."   


"Double Shit!"


Olivia reaches for your body and wraps her fist around it.  "Oh no Jakey, you're freezing.  Come here let me give you some warm breath and try to heat you up."


You were a perfectly comfortable temperature until she woke you up....


She brings you right to her mouth and breathes all over you a few times.  She continues to mock you with her voice. "Oh no, this isn't enough.  Your body is still so cold... You need to be somewhere much warmer.  Don't worry, I know just the place.  You'll be warm and safe there."  


She holds you against her breast and rolls onto her back.  With your face rubbed against her soft flesh, you start to feel your hormones kick in and get angry at yourself for getting turned on by the body of this girl who is about to torture you.  


"Here, I'll get you tucked in somewhere nice and warm."  She lifts you off of her breast and holds you up and gives you a sultry wink.  You hate that you feel so aroused as she toys with you.


Her waist slightly lifts itself from the bed and her hand slides below it. Your body is flush between her hand and her right butt cheek above you. Her hand leaves and you are left on the bed, staring at her gorgeous ass that hovers above you. She slowly brings it down, teasing you with it. It makes contact with your face and starts pushing it down into the bed.  More and more pressure is applied until she is lying down normally with you under her.  You groan knowing that this will probably get a lot worse.  

For a few minutes nothing happens other than her ass pressing down on you.  


Her butt lifts from the mattress and you sigh in relief at the pressure letting up.  Olivia's hand slides in again and holds your body firmly.  You hear her giggle maliciously as you struggle in her grip.  Her ass moves back down to the bed and surrounds you.  You are stuck in between her cheeks and she closes them around you trapping you there.  Her hand moves away leaving you imprisoned between the cheeks that squeeze against you.  She continues to clench and press against the mattress, leaving you so confined that you are unable to even struggle.  She holds this tight prison for a few minutes, leaving you barely able to even breathe.   You wish to just pass out, but have no such luck.  


"Oh no Jakeypie, it's not working.  Jakey, you're so cold you aren't even moving anymore.  I need to fix this... The head needs body heat more than anything else.  I need to make sure that you don't freeze.  Don't worry Jakeypie, I know just what to do."  


You are fuming with rage in between her butt cheeks.  You can't believe that out of all the people Megan could've brought you to, she chose one of the very few worse than her to have you.  Even worse you can't believe that you got roped into being taken here.  You know that if Olivia has the chance she'll make you her permanent toy.  

Your pulse quickens as you get more and more scared of Olivia keeping you.  


Her ass suddenly releases its crushing pressure on you, but you are still trapped between her cheeks.  You take in deep breaths that are filled with a now increasing amount of sweat as Olivia heats up.  Her hand reaches in between her cheeks and grabs you from them.  To your surprise she removes you from them.   The reason why quickly becomes clear.  She's bringing you to her mouth.  She drops you in and starts swirling you.  Her tongue slams you against her right cheek and batters you a few times before she slams you to her left cheek and continues battering you.   You are now drenched in her saliva and it forces its way into your mouth and you have to swallow.  You hate this so much, its barely been that much time since she woke you up and she's already starting to break you with a new hell.  Your heart races as you wonder if she's going to swallow you.  You did not want to have to go through her insides...  It would be the worst thing ever to be forced through her intestines and then crapped out of Olivia's ass.  What would she do after?  The only saving grace you have is that you knew she wouldn't flush you away or kill you, she'll keep you forever as her toy if she can... You aren't sure if that's better or worse than death...


She moves her tongue away and you are stuck to her cheek.  She pulls the inside of her cheek between her teeth and bites, her sharp teeth slowly making their way to you.  You get pushed off the cheek and into the center of her mouth.  Her tongue descends and traps you underneath it.  More and more of her saliva pools around you, forcing you to keep swallowing as you feel the tremendous pressure on top of you.    As she does this you notice her putting her finger inside of her mouth multiple times and after she takes it out each time she wiggles around.  You don't know what she's doing but you have a bad feeling...


Her hand reaches in and takes you out of her mouth. She gives you an evil grin.  "Okay, Jakey, that should be enough, I lubed you up to make sure that you would be able to get in.  Don't worry, I'll make sure that you don't freeze.  I'll make sure that your head gets enough heat."  She gives a malicious chuckle and a wink before starting to move you.


Her hand slips down between her legs and pauses.  She spreads her cheeks with her other hand and you see that her anus is staring at you, and even worse you realize what she was doing with her fingers: She was lubing it up!    You thrash violently in her grip, trying to escape, but it's no use.  She brings you so close to her anus that you feel the heat emanating from it, but stops.  Slowly she starts pushing your head in, you pray for some miracle to stop this, but nothing saves you.  Your head enters with a pop and immediately, your situation is much worse, the inside is much hotter, smellier, stickier and sweatier.  She pushes you further until your shoulders are in,.  She stops, seemingly having trouble.  She uses her finger and massages the area around her hole to loosen it up and your chest enters, pinning your arms to your side, leaving you unable to do anything inside of there.  She giggles and stops.  Her body moves around and you feel fabric pushing your legs up.  You slide in a bit deeper as her panties arrive sealing you in your prison even more.   Even worse, she gets back under the covers, and the temperature rises.  


She isn't done yet.  A gurgle sounds from within her.  Suddenly her anus clenches on you hard, shocking you and causing you to scream.  With your mouth open she releases a torrent of hot toxic gas.  You are forced to swallow her stinking fart as it spreads around you.  There is no way for any of it to escape her ass.  You are her new butt plug and fart absorber.  She shakes her butt, jostling you even more, and clenches again.  You can't resist screaming from the pain and she releases another fart in your face.  She laughs gleefully at your torment.  Sweat pours around you starts to pile around you, you are forced to swallow her salty sweat as you breathe in her gas.  She releases her anus and your upper half falls forward in relief. You have no strength to move your face away from her folds as her sweat coats you and sticky anal mucus covers you.  You lie there hoping to wake up from this nightmare.


Her anus clenches again.  You scream again and start squirming in pain, creating a pleasant buzzing sensation for Olivia.  


"Don't stop squirming."  

 

Not wanting to get squeezed again, you keep wiggling.   She releases the pressure on you and you keep struggling.  You want out, but you can't do that if she's squeezing your only exit.


"Oh Jakey, can you be a dear and lick?"


You grow furious, this bitch wanted you to lick the inside of her ass.  No!  You refuse.  This was enough.  You stop struggling, you draw the line here.


"Jakey, I said can you lick..."   She shakes her ass around.  "Jakey, lick!"  She starts clench her anus around you repeatedly.   She holds it with a strong clench leaving you barely able to breathe.  You don't yield.  You are determined not to give in.


Olivia, however has no patience for this.  "Fine, if you don't lick this will get a whole lot worse."  Her finger pushes you through her panties and you move in a little deeper.  Your heart immediately drops, the last thing you want is to be entirely inside of her; what if she finds a way to seal you inside permanently.  After another push your stomach is inside and only your waist and below is outside.  


You give in and start passionately thrashing your body and licking her asshole.  


Instead of pushing you again she says,  "Mhmm yes.  Keep going, don't stop."   


You have trouble telling her sweat apart from your tears as you keep licking. Many minutes pass before you hear her say.


"Okay, that's good for now, I need to sleep.  Sweet dreams Jakeypie."  


You break down in tears at what you know will be a long night and are afraid that it will only get worse.  

 

But what happens when they wake up?

 

 

3: A Shrunken Roommate: Sleeping on Avery's Buttcheek by Jsmith20
Author's Notes:

From the A Shrunken Roommate interactive on writing.com

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240540-A-Shrunken-Roommate-Re-upload/map/11121

 

Context, Hunter is rooming with his new roommate and she's just decided where he's going to sleep.

 

 

"I have a nice soft mattress made just for you."


"Wait I thought you said that I would be sleeping on you.”


Avery giggles. "Oh you will be. I have the perfect place for my new special guy. Can you guess where it is?" She moves around and starts wiggling her butt. She gives a playful slap on her ass.


Your face reddens and your heart speeds up. "Uh, I uhm."


"That's right cutie. You're gonna have the best seat in the house. What I use to take a seat."  Avery giggles, enjoying her lackluster attempt at wordplay and at foreplay.


You start trying to figure a way out of this. Before you can say anything, Avery starts pulling her shorts down and your mind goes blank.


Her cheeks jiggle. Your reason is at war with your hormones, and your reason is losing.

"Wow Hunter, you are so cute all flustered like that."


After some stutters you start to regain control of your thoughts. "Avery are you sure that this is the best idea. What about just putting me in one of the dressers?"


"Like I said, I need to know where you are.  You know I can be forgetful and since I just met you today, it might be a while before I remember you in the morning."


Your heart drops as you realize that you're running out of options. And your jaw drops as Avery finishes pulling down her shorts. Avery gives her firm cheeks a slap that brings you back to your reality. One in which you had very little time to change. Avery lifts you off of the bed and brings you closer to her butt. You make one last attempt to stop this.


"Wait! What about your privacy? You had wanted me to turn away when you changed and that was just looking for a little bit. This would be physical contact all night."


Avery starts smiling. "Oh you really are the best! I love you so much Hunter. I was just doing that to tease you and make sure that you could do it. Trust me I want you to see all of me and you will in good time. I know that you rooming with me, is you sending me a signal that you want to be in a relationship with me. Don't worry, I never said that. I'm going to act like I don't know and will let you woo me however you want whenever you want. Just know that when you do. I want you."


Avery moves your stunned body to her ass and places you down on her right cheek. She pulls up her tights shorts and you are pressed face first against her cheek. You can’t move, but are grateful that you haven't been flattened. However, Avery starts putting that to the test. She shakes her hips back and forth and lifts her butt off of the mattress. She wiggles her cheeks in the air and you grow worried about what she's going to do.


"Oh Hunter we are going to be the best roommates eva! I'm so happy you made the right choice picking me. No pressure, but ask me out soon! You can do so many things for me as my boyfriend. And I can do so many things for and to you. We'll have such a cute story to tell everyone. We met by chance and it was love at first sight. Now night night sweetie."    


She slinks back down and you feel relieved that she's done toying with you. Then she gives her shorts a couple of quick gentle pats that barely avoid squishing you. She finally settles down and you start panicking, wondering how you can possibly fix this.


If it was one of the other girls you would be able to explain that this was just a mistake and that you wanted to keep everything platonic because it could make being roommates awkward. You grow concerned about what will happen if you try to tell Avery the truth. Would she think you were just playing hard to get, would she get furious? If that went poorly and she tells her version of events it would be very easy to convince the other two girls to hate you. Morgan is Avery’s twin sister and would easily side with her, and Quinn was already apathetic. And if Morgan is angry with you, torture would be easy with her being a fitness addict.


“Oh God, I don’t know what to do.”


Your thoughts are interrupted by Avery snoring.You are stunned at how quickly she was able to fall asleep. You hope this means that she is a peaceful sleeper.


“What if I tried finding a new place to live. I could do that and try to get out of here quickly. Maybe I’ll stage an argument.”


You close your eyes and try to get some sleep. It’s been a long day. Half an hour passes and you get close to falling asleep. However, Avery gets restless.


Avery groans and shifts her body. She turns over onto her back, flattening you against her cheek. She wiggles around, trying to get comfortable; grinding her ass against the mattress, Your body is pressed firmly against Avery’s cheek. You are wide awake and trapped; you knew this was a bad idea. She makes a series of moans in her sleep and starts bringing her ass up and down on the mattress, firmly smashing you to her buttcheek. She stops moving and lies on her back, keeping you as a sticker on her butt as she snores.


“Of course this happened. I should not have roomed with her. So careless.”


You stay trapped there until she starts kicking her legs in her sleep. You can’t make out the words as she sleep-talks but it seems like an engaging dream. With each kick you are knocked up and down against the bed. 


“Can’t even do anything for myself and Avery is asleep. Ridiculous and humiliating. I was supposed to get away from stuff like this.”


Avery’s kicking continues for several minutes, until she finally stops and rolls on to her stomach. You sigh and gather strength to reform. You hear Avery whisper your name and moan. You start reforming and make some progress until Avery slaps her cheek, flattening you once more. You groan and stay still. 


After 20 minutes Avery sleeps deeply and you start trying to reform. After some progress, Avery slaps her cheek again and flattens you. She rolls around on her bed several times before lying on her stomach again. She lets out a fart that makes you determined to escape.


You wait for Avery to calm down and reform slower this time. Slowly you make progress without waking Avery. Unknown to you, moving slower has created a small itchiness for Avery that is growing over time, also unknown is that Avery’s farts make her itchy.  


You get close to being fully reformed, when Avery’s hand lifts up her tight shorts. Her fingers reach in and scratch your body, removing you from her cheek. Her fingers keep scratching and move in between her cheeks, after a minute of scratching you are stuck between her cheeks. 

After her hand leaves her shorts, she shifts again. 


She lies on her left side, forcing her right cheek down on your face as you are pinned against her left cheek. Avery remains like this for an hour, flattening you entirely. The heat builds and her sweat surrounds you. You grow concerned about getting fused, it wouldn't be your first time, but it’s never easy to get out. Your concerns are interrupted as Avery shifts and lies on her stomach. 


The pressure lessens, but your situation worsens. Without her cheeks holding your flattened form, gravity and Avery’s sweat pulls you down. You slide deep between her cheeks, your head stopping just above her anus. You panic and swear several times. 


Avery moans in her sleep, “Oh Hunter, of course I’ll marry you.” 


You sigh. “Goddammit Avery.”


Your flat form is unable to reform from the pressure and heat. You grow scared about the increase in sweat pooling around you. Avery releases more noxious gas that fills the air with its stink. Worse is that her asshole opens up as she releases it and brings you closer. You’re so close you can taste it. She releases another fart, pressing your face against her sweaty hole. 


Gas builds up inside of her, blocked by your body. Finally, she lets it out in little toots. Each small fart is a new insult to you.  The pressure is tight and Avery’s gas continues to build. You are worried the heat might cause you to fuse with her, but fortunately no such thing happens, this time.


Avery’s moans are muffled, but you make out your name and more giggles. She moves around in her sleep and you tumble around as she tosses and turns. You are soaked by more and more sweat and are forced to endure her unaware torture. You are pressed again between her two cheeks as she lays on her side. 


“I should not have roomed with her. So many mistakes. I don’t think I have any chance of escape right now. Being asleep is probably better at this point. I need some rest. Besides, not like I haven’t dealt with stuff like this before.


(But what happens in the morning?)


(Option 1)


Avery wakes up and forgets about you. She goes about her morning routine while you are trapped inside of her. Does she notice you, or are you stuck as her little butt plug for an unknown amount of time?


(Option 2) 


Avery wakes up and notices you there. She misinterprets your position and thinks that not only are you ready to start getting frisky with her, you're into her dominating you! Now she wants to satisfy you with all kinds of body torture, mostly between her ass cheeks. This includes beatings from yoga, exercising with Morgan and also spicy foods that make her gassy. Avery continuously misunderstands and does this for you in the name of love and really enjoys it herself.  

 

4: Kae Serinuma From Kiss him not me -Shrunk Near You Favorite Girl by Jsmith20
Author's Notes:

This is from an excellent interactive called Shrunk Near Your Favorite Girl over on writing.com.

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X

It has thousands of chapters and one of the best navigation systems for an interactive I've ever seen. I highly recommend reading it. 


The premise is that the reader insert wakes up around a specific giantess(in this case an anime character) and adventure continues

“Why does everything look different? It’s all so big. Wait…”  After a few moments of looking around, you realize why everything is so different. You panic as you realize you’ve shrunken and have no clue where you are. 


After panicking, you look around at your surroundings. “Is that an anime poster? Oh shit that’s a ton of anime posters. I guess I’m in some weeb’s room. This could be less than ideal. They all look half-familiar though, a little off. Don’t know if that just means this weeb is really into rip-off animes. But no, something seems off about these.” 


You quickly hide under the bed as you hear footsteps in the hall getting closer to the door. You carefully watch as a girl enters.  “That’s Serinuma from Kiss Him Not Me. Hell yes! I’m glad it’s after the series started.”


You didn’t want to be mean, but like most of the characters in the series you thought she was prettier after she lost the weight. You wouldn’t say anything like that to her. Well you couldn’t say that you knew her at all. How do you explain to an anime character that she was an anime character? It's not like she came into your world then at least that could somehow make sense, not really but whatever. But a real person going into an anime, especially as a tiny. Well you got isekai’d here so the only way you could say something is that this is the start of an anime and she was your female MC. That might be how you go about this. It seemed close enough to the truth. You’re tiny and she’s huge and very attractive. But it depends on where she is in the series.


“Well she has a good heart. I think I’ll be safe with her. I just wonder if I look like any anime character she likes. Well hopefully likes, otherwise it could be bad if she doesn’t like me. This girl is one hardcore otaku. But you know what, screw it I think if I got isekai’d then I should be able to survive anything. I hope it’s not a Natsuki Subarau isekai, that would make things very frustrating. But I have a feeling I can survive anything. So, I can test that out with her. 


Serinuma walks in and sits down next to her bed, letting out a deep breath.


“Hello!”


She looks around until she sees you. She quickly pulls her legs close to her. “WAAHHHHH! What are you?”


You decided to channel your inner anime protagonist. “For you, I could be whatever you desire. Your wish is my command, my lady.” 


“Waahhh?” She looks at you nervously.


Excitedly, you say, “my name is Y/N, and I think I got isekai’d here. I just woke up tiny and in your room. I saw you and figured I had to be the luckiest guy alive to end up close to such a beautiful lady. And I think we might just be in an anime together.”


“What?!”


“Think about it. A tiny guy wakes up in the room of a beautiful young lady, that kind of sounds like the plot of an anime. Also, I think we might be from different universes, because looking at all of your anime posters, I don’t recognize any of them, well they look a little similar but the anime in my universe is a bit differentl. Also I have more muscles now than before. Did anything new and interesting happen in your life recently that might explain why I’d end up with you?”


“I uh, I don’t know what to do?” She hugs her knees to her chest. “This is crazy.”


You felt bad for overdoing it. Screw the over-the-top anime MC persona, you needed to show her some heart. You walked over to her and much more calmly said, “Hey, I think I was a bit over excited. Can we start over please?”


She nodded at you.


“Hi, my name is Y/N. What’s your name?”


“Se-Serinuma, Kae.”


“That’s a wonderful name. It’s nice to meet you. If it’s okay with you, I’d like to be your friend. From all of the posters you seem pretty cool.”


Serinuma took a deep breath. “I would like to be your friend too. I needed a moment first. This is crazy. I’m still not used to crazy things happening to me. I did lose a lot of weight and because of that I look entirely different. I have been trying to adjust but I’m still just struggling. It’s weird, everyone treats me differently. But I’m still the same otaku I’ve always been. I’m not good at sports, I don’t really have that much endurance and every time I kick a soccer ball it goes in the opposite direction I kick it, so it just hits me in the head. So I don’t have any flirting skills and I’m awkward in romantic situations.”


“Well I can relate to you on that. I was pretty brash, monologuing at you like that. And that was just a cover up for my regular shyness. I’m pretty out of my depth here. You’re gorgeous, I love your purple hair, but you also seem like a very kind girl. And well I don’t really know what to do here.”


After a little bit, Serinuma perks up and says, “I have been thinking about it and this is amazing. You’re a real life anime character. What kind of lead should I be? Would you like a tsundere?”


“I’d prefer you. Let’s just be ourselves with each other.”


“Are you sure? My real self would rather watch guys be together in anime than actually participate in a romance. I tried going out on a date with some friends, but it was too much. It was too scary.”


“Well, I don’t think you should be scared of me. I literally fit in the palm of your hand. We will go exactly at the pace you want us to go. If you want to just be friends, we can just be friends. We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. You have complete control over what we do in terms of the level of closeness you want and the pace that it occurs. I know I got over excited at the start and I’m sorry for that. I want to start over and make a better first impression.”



“That sounds nice. I think we should..."



1) Think about how to be boyfriend and girlfriend


2) Just be friends for right now

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10831