A Visit to Sizeclub by babayzyz
Summary:


When I read "Sizeclub - The place to go for every lover of small and tall women" while looking for nightclubs in my area, I knew where I had to go. Since my teenage years, I always loved taller girls. Could this bar be the chance to live my dreams?

 

This story will be a scenario I often imagine. I did not find any comparable stories, so here is my take on it. It is also my first story.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Couples, Destruction, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 7610 Read: 49841 Published: July 24 2021 Updated: July 24 2021
Exit? by babayzyz
Author's Notes:

Love?

This is a story chapter, feel free to skip it.

When I woke up, I was still sitting in the booth, Lizzy next to me. "Are you ok?", she asked , "You were out for like 15 minutes! Or were we *that* good?". I could not answer. Moments ago, I felt in heaven. Now I felt exhausted. My drink still stood on the table in front of us. I took it and drank all of it in one go. "Someone had a good time I see", Lizzy laughed. "I mean, what could be better than living the sexual dream I had for ages?" I asked. "That's why you're here" Lizzy answered. "What now?" I thought. I never imagined anything beyond this encounter. I looked at Lizzy. Sitting next to me, her arm against mine, I felt comfy.


"I love her" I thought. Ever since I first saw her, I had this tingly feeling inside of me. I did not know what it was, I linked it to the incredible sight of the girl twice as tall as me. But now I was sure, I had fallen in love within an hour. I could not believe myself. I had to get out of here. "I can not love a 11ft tall stripper" I said to myself, even though a considerable part of me wanted to go with it.


"Thank you" I said to Lizzy, "You fulfilled my dream. You gave me the best feeling I ever had. But, I think I should go.". Lizzy looked at me with disbelief and - sadness? - No, how would a girl with her job be genuinely sad about a leaving customer? "But it isn't even midnight yet!" she called after me. I sensed the sincereness of her sweet sweet voice. But my choice was made. I had to leave this, or I would do something dumb.


When I arrived at the exit, I looked back. I spotted Lizzy, still standing at the booth where we sat. Something was off though. She looked - different. Did her knees not exceed the height of the table? Now her legs looked like they were normal sized? But I turned around and walked outside.


On the way to my car, I could not stop thinking about Lizzy. I really fell for her, I thought to myself. But what did my observation mean? I had to go back and check on her, I did not want anything horrible to happen to her. 


I went back into the club. Amber saw me. "You again! Not ready to leave yet? Or did you leave anything?" "Actually, kind of", I told her "I saw something strange happening to Lizzy when I left, I wanted to check up on her". "Did you leave her alone after she gave you *service*?" - "Yes" - "Do you think she liked you?" I remembered her tone when calling after me. Maybe Amber was right, maybe Lizzy was indeed really unhappy with me leaving so early. "Could be" I answered. "Oh no. I think I know what happened. You should go to the rightmost private room if you want to know what happened, she will be there."

 

I needed no second invitation. I rushed to the room Amber pointed out as fast as I could, my heart was racing.

End Notes:

Please leave a review if you like the story!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10727