Teacher Teacher! by TeenyWrite
Summary:

A Teacher gets a message from one of her most favorite students for a private meeting in her classroom.

 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3427 Read: 11802 Published: July 22 2021 Updated: August 08 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Red Box by TeenyWrite

2. Pink Carpet by TeenyWrite

3. Dark Stage by TeenyWrite

Red Box by TeenyWrite

Amid the summer heat, Ms. Bellum strides through the college campus happily humming as she re-reads a message last night.

 

'Dear professor, there's something I want to ask you privately, would it be alright before classes start?' A message from Jeffery Stall.

 

It isn't often for a shy munchkin like Jeffery to talk much less initiating and in private with the theater teacher to boot. Luckily Ms. Bellum having years of experience in educating young adults of human and minikin, knew how to bring the best out of him. She couldn't help but chuckle with pride from how smooth Jeffery grew from a minikin glue onto his friend's shoulders to letting Ms. Bellum hold him in her palm as he practices his role with such vigor that could even sweep her off her feet.

 

It would be a lie if she says a cute and eager young man like Jeffery isn't one of her favorite students, but her other students didn't need to know the type a woman like her would prefer to teach privately.

 

Entering the building, Ms. Bellum wipes off some sweat on her forehead along with some of her chestnut hair sticking on. She notices the humid atmosphere is also inside as well, meaning the air conditioner must have broken down.

 

"Shoot..." She looks down on herself not realizing that her whole body is a bit sweating from the walk outside "Hopefully Jeffrey doesn't notice this." She murmurs to herself

 

Seeing her classroom door in the distance, she pulls out her key for the room and insert it through the keyhole. She stops in confusion however as she side-glances through the window of the door, seeing a gift sitting on top of her desk.

 

A scarlet red box with sunny yellow tapestries wraps around it. Curious, she unlocks the door then locks it again after making sure she's the only person in the room. The only sound that she could hear was her high heels clicking against the tile floor and her heart beating faster as she gets lure in by the gift's mystery. Ms. Bellum stands in front of her desk seeing a card attached to the gift.

 

Picking it up, it reads 'Dear Bellum, I hope you like it~ From your favorite.'

 

She swallows the saliva that was gathering in her mouth making a small, but noticeable gulp for anyone nearby.

 

"Easy Belly, it's just a gift." She tells herself looking back at the now strangely alluring gift "Jeffery wouldn't do something like..." the word dies in her mouth when she unwraps the box open.

 

Red string tieing his wrist together and another for his ankles. Besides that, the young man is completely naked for only Ms. Bellum to savor.

 

"H-hi Professor!" Jeffery stammers as he spread his arms and legs out while the string stretches trying to pull them back together.

 

Ms. Bellum bit her plump lip as her face flush as red as Jeffery's and the box. She examines every part of the young man's slender form noticing that he isn't sweating at the slightest despite being in this box during summer. She thought of ways of correcting that discrepancy. Looking down to his legs, spread out for her to see his inner thigh and his semi-erect penis twitching from her eyes locking on it. All of him for her.

 

"The longer I was with you, on your palm with all your attention on me, the more I realized how much I wanted to be with you... So please ravish me to your heart's content!" He chirps

 

"This has to be a dream right...?" She says picking the lewd munchkin up feeling his soft skin against hers poking his side to see if he's real

 

He shudders from the contact "Mmph! I-If it is, hurry up and use me then! Who knows how much time you have left~" He sings with a lustful grin

 

Her eyes widen like a cat finding a cute defenseless mouse to play with. Her primal desires kicks in; ideas of burying the boy, who's smaller than her pinkie finger, deep in her large breast and grind them together, rubbing him against her firm-dough like inner thigh with his cock being dragged across to her rhythm or using her ass cheek as a hydraulic press with Jerry being bury bellow the mountain of fat flattening and sticking to her once she stands back up.

 

"Well if you say it like that sweetie..." She says sitting down on her chair popping her tight heels off her feet, her eyes never looking away from him

 

"Don't mind if I do!" She grins back

Pink Carpet by TeenyWrite
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you like this chapter.

Ms. Bellum moves her index finger below the string binding Jeffrey's arms and raises it up. Marveling how even with one finger, she has little trouble in lifting him. Jeffery's excitement grew as the distance drew closer between him and Ms. Bellum's gorgeous face. Thoughts of what his older professor would do to him flood his mind.

 

Face-to-face a feet apart, Jeffery could only see Ms. Bellum. Looking below, he can see her curvey features that could dominate him with ease. Nothing in the classroom can make him look away from her. Judging from her green carnivorous eyes, her attention is all on his nude, slender body. A husky chuckle leaves her lips. Seeing her student's penis becoming erected and twitching from her joy of viewing her cute bonded-up student.

 

"Oh Jeffery, seeing you up close now," Ms. Bellum says with glee in her eye

 

With her other hand, she presses her index against Jeffery's butt and with her thumb entombing his shaft under the soft milky-peach skin eliciting a stifled moan from her student.

 

She smirks "I just can't resist the thought of." Jeffery bites his lips as Ms. Bellum pushes her thumb up at a snail's pace grinding against his penis along the way.

 

"Making you." She jerks her thumb down making him gasp from the sudden shift.

 

"Scream~" She steamrolls his penis over, an erotic yelp escapes his mouth.

 

Ms. Bellum hums a slow song as she continues rubbing Jeffery's penis. Moving her thumb to the rhythm while getting wet from his shrill moaning of her name. Feeling pre-cum leaking onto her, she pulls her hand back, leaving Jeffery to squirm for release.

 

"M-Ms. Bellum!" He calls out thrusting his waist to the air in a vain attempt to ejaculate.

 

The teacher giggles from the sight "Now now sweetie, no need to rush, we have all the time in the world."

 

Turning her index finger towards her, she could see Jeffery's back. He continues wiggling his hips not noticing that he's facing away from her.

 

"What a naughty boy~ Shaking your cute little butt at an older woman. Your teacher no less, it seems I'll have to discipline you." Sporting a cheeky grin, she pulls her finger back, as light as she could, letting go and flicking his ass. The force pushes him up and swinging back down like a pendulum.

 

Jeffery cries from the impact. The short-lived pain driving him further into ecstasy "I won't do it again teacher, I sw-wear!" He howls smiling from the stingy sensation on his entire rump.

 

Seeing how red his butt became, a flash of inspiration strikes Ms. Bellum's mind "Such a passionate plead, I think you deserve a reward with the same gusto!" She spreads Jeffery's leg apart with only two fingers having no trouble dealing with the string-pulling against her.

 

"I want you to look straight down Jeffery, I have a very special surprise for you there." She says licking her lips.

 

Jeffery obeys, curious and eager to find out, he looks down at his erect penis. Suddenly he feels something soft and wet piercing between his thigh. A large writhing tongue pokes out dwarfing over his cock. Knowing that the strings are under her tongue. Ms. Bellum sets Jeffery down forcing him to straddle it with his genital resting on top.

 

'There we go.' She hums 'But we're not done yet!'

 

She pulls the string for her student's legs further up her tongue making him pant as his scrotum is drag across the surface. She places the other string under pulling Jeffery to lay face down on the pink carpet.

 

Hog-tie and resting on it, Jeffery's mind goes blank, he begins to rub himself against it. Humping her tongue with his saliva-coated cock as he kisses and licks it mixing their spit in his mouth. Feeling his breaking point, he rears his hip back as far as he can, Jeffery thrust forward burying his dick deep into the crevice of her tongue letting out his orgasm.

 

Ms. Bellum smiles tasting the ting-of-salt cum on her tastebuds, and seeing that her student hugging her tongue while still humping away, ready for a second round.

 

'And now for the finale!' She giggles in excitement

 

She snaps her finger getting Jeffery's attention "Ah... Professor...?" he says panting

 

Ms. Bellum waves her fingers to him as her tongue retracts back to her mouth at a slow pace. He looks up in awe as the roof of his teacher's mouth looms over. The view of the world outside grew further away. Her lips close sealing out the light. He could only hear Ms.Bellums shallow breaths and the sound of her saliva moving around him. The smell of her strawberry toothpaste lingers inside putting him into a comfortable state. This is Jeffery's new world.

 

His new world shifts down, bits of light came in revealing two of Ms. Bellum's fingers inside getting wet. Her fingers move around sometimes brushing over him pressing the young man further in her tongue. Sliding her fingers out, her chuckle echoes around him sending a vibration through her mouth, with the world returning to black.

 

"Time to drown in my praises Jeffery, I won't stop until I'm done."

She hums in her mouth as she slips her wet fingers into her underwear.

 

Dark Stage by TeenyWrite

Like being caught by a Kraken in a dark heavy storm, Jeffery is battering around by her pink tentacle. Her lustful moans as the wind and thunder shaking his body to his core. The warm salty-sweet saliva crash waves on him, sometimes swallowing some forcing him to gag. His naked body strap against Ms. Bellum's tongue, unwilling to free himself from its moist grasp. All his being for her pleasure to play with and dominate.

 

"Be careful what you wish for, Jeffery. Because we're just starting!" Her voice echoes inside; from outside, she's grinning.

 

Ms. Bellum inserts her two wet fingers in her cunt, pumping at a slow pace.

 

"After this, I'll slide my foot under those strings and use you as my in-sole." She flexes her feet. "One step would be enough to bring you to climax; imagine walking for a whole minute!"

 

Her tongue slams the roof of her mouth each time she taps her foot on the ground. Push against the unmoving roof, Jeffery's cock twitches as the pink carpet presses and grinds on his body. She lowers her tongue back down but rams it on the top again, imitating a walk in her mouth. Each 'step' Jeffery leaks more pre-cum leaking from being squeeze from the immense pressure.

 

His mind begins to go white as the warm air envelops him 'A-Ah... I feel my body melting! I'm going to-"

 

One final slam, and he squeals in ecstasy, his penis no longer resisting the stimulation. Ms. Bellum lets out a husky chuckle feeling his cock spurting cum for a second time. Mixing her saliva with his semen, she washes it over Jeffery then swallows it up, making a loud gulp noise on purpose.

 

"A-After a long day of work, walking around the class making you cum again and again under my sweaty foot... I'll attach you on an s-stress ball." She grunts out

 

With her vagina wet, she places her third finger inside and continues to pump slowly, but with a more significant force now.

 

Her body grew hotter from the pleasure. "Every time I grade a student work, and they get a wrong answer," She swipes a piece of paper on her desk and crushes it to a ball in her hand. "I'll tighten my grip, squishing you deeper in my palm!"

 

Jeffery, with little time to recover, is push up to Ms. Bellum's cheek. While softer than the roof, the elasticity allows the older woman to press her student farther. Leaving him in between a domineering tongue pushing him and a stretching flesh wall pulling, trying to get back into position.

 

Ms. Bellum drops the paper ball, grinding it under her feet. "If I'm grading yours and you get a wrong answer, however..." A sudden force hits Jeffery square-in-the ass eliciting a yelp from him as the impact drives his sensitive shaft deeper into her tongue.

 

"You made such a cute noise when I tap your sexy ass; I'm dying to hear what you'll make when I flick your cock~."

 

Her cheek absorbs most of the energy from her flicking, but the rapid succession plunges Jeffery's penis in and out. It didn't take long for him to get an erection again for the third time.

 

"Although, if you pass, I'll kiss the pain away like this!"

 

Ms. Bellum presses her thumb against the munchkin shape imprint on her cheek. She could feel his moans vibrating in her tongue, easing off then pressing against him again like getting multiple kisses. His panting grew erratic as his penis is driven deeper and staying longer with each 'kiss.'. Unable to stand the constant pumping on his sensitive member, Jeffery ejaculates as his body goes limp from exhaustion.

 

"M-Ms. Bellum... I don't think I can take more..." He whimpers, tapping on the spongy surface of her tongue. 'I wish I could keep going until she cums too...' He thought to himself

 

The professor notices the lack of Jeffery's wiggling movement in her mouth. "I didn't push you too hard, did I, sweetie?" Gone was her no-care-given attitude, now concern if her student is doing well.

 

As her tongue returns to position, the young man kisses the meat pole. He cuddles with it, his movement slow and sluggish.

 

"Aww, I'm sorry, Jeffery." A gentle hum rolls over the dark stage that is her mouth. "Lucky for you, I have the perfect pick-me-up."

 

Ms. Bellum opens her maw light, and cool air seeps in, putting Jeffery at ease. She sticks her tongue out and flexes it into an 'O' shape leaving her student suspended in the air thanks to the strings.

 

"...Professor?" Jeffery whispers as his limp dick sway in the air.

 

He looks up, seeing two of Ms. Bellum's fingers glistening in a sticky substance. She rubs her finger together, spreading the fluid evenly around and in the fold between her finger. She slides her middle finger below Jeffery, fondling his penis along the way, and her pointer finger above him, stopping when his face makes contact with the fold.

 

His eyes widen as he breaths in the scent of Ms. Bellum's love nectar; the musky presence puts his mind into overdrive. Control by his lust, Jeffery laps up the liquid savoring it in his mouth. The professor giggles, closing her finger together, like a scissor, from the tickling sensation. Her vaginal fluid covers his body head-to-toe as she slides her finger out.

 

'Is she this excited because of me?' His mind goes blank, his overstimulated cock hardens one last time.

 

"Back you go~" Ms. Bellum retracts her tongue and prepares to finger herself at a faster rate.

 

She closes her mouth, grinning, "Did you forget what you said?" Her tone changes from a concerned teacher to a woman who wants to hear some screams "I'm going ravish you to my heart's content!" She declares to her student

 

Back in, hearing Ms. Bellum desire to use him like a toy, utter ecstasy fills Jeffery's mind and body. He begins humping with vigor in her tongue, wanting to burst his load again and again. The tip of her tongue raises up, taking Jeffery with it, and folds onto itself, leaving him to sandwich between.

 

His sense of touch stimulates to the point where getting breath on is enough to send him over the edge. Unable to see anything but hear Ms. Bellums moans grow louder as she gets closer to her climax. Her scent floods his nose and mouth, tasting the mixed cocktail of her love-nectar and saliva. Ms. Bellum throws her head back, letting out an orgasmic howl as she drenches her underwear with cum. She could feel Jeffery's scream of pleasure vibrating through her tongue, ejaculating the hardest from the mouth play. She stood still, taking in the quiet peace in the classroom and for Jeffery listening to his teacher's tired breathing.

 

Sticking her tongue out, Ms. Bellum pulls him off her tongue, his strings no longer pulling his hands and feet together, and places him back in the scarlet box. She puts her elbow on her desk, resting her head on her hand, not caring about her face getting wet from her cum, as she admires her work. Coated in her fluid and daze out of his mind, the once pure and spotless student took deep breathes from cumming with little rest. He looks with a hazy look in his eyes, a smile forms on his face seeing his teacher.

 

"You look so... beautiful." He pants out, looking into her gentle green eyes.

 

Ms. Bellum twirls her curly hair with her pinky finger. "And you're too cute."

 

Jeffery giggles from the direct response and blushes. She leans in, planting a soft kiss on his wet chest, feeling his lips kissing her nose in return. Resting on her hand again, petting the top of Jeffery's head, looking over the box in general. She notices that the scarlet box has no holes to breathe through with a clear mind, and another confusing question pops up in her mind.

 

"Jeffery... How did you get this box in the classroom? I had to unlock it to get in."

 

The young man opens his mouth but stops, confusion creeping on his face. "I'm... not sure." he shrugs. "Maybe it wa-"

 

*RIIINNG*

 

Ms. Bellum jolts up, looking around only to see she's back in her bedroom. Looking to her nightstand, she sees her phone blaring its alarm music waking up any poor souls in its radius.

 

"No..." She whispers, snatching the phone off and checks the time.

 

Six in the morning, "God fucking damn it." She growls in fury

 

Turning off her alarm, Ms. Bellum checks her messages. Tapping on the contact 'Jeffery<3', she re-reads the latest text.

 

'Dear Professor, is it okay to change seats to one closer to the board? I was too nervous to ask personally, but it's becoming difficult to keep up with the lectures.'

 

The woman groans, pulling her legs up resting her head on her knees. "Amazing Belly, you got a wet dream from a single innocent question." She sighs. "We're not in high school anymore; he doesn't need to ask to change seats anyway."

 

She gets out of bed in defeat, but a flash of inspiration hits her. "My desk is closest to the board." A smirk grows on her face. "I can find a way to 'persuade' him to sit on mine." She hugs her chest, pushing her well-endow breast up against her unbuttoned shirt.

 

"Yeah... For academic reasons, of course!" She claims, pride swelling in her as she takes off her soak-wet underwear.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Waking up from the sunlight hitting his face, Jeffery looks out the window. He realizes he's in his munchkin dormitory on the campus itself.

 

"Ah, it was just a dream." Calmness in his voice as he tugs his blanket, making it tear.

 

He takes a deep breath and sighs, anger leaving the body "...Would Ms.Bellum be okay if I sit on her desk?" His face flushes red. "I hope so; I want to get closer to her."

 

End Notes:

 

I hope you enjoyed reading my story! I want to get better as a writer, so feel free to message me or leave a review. Until then, see you in the next story!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10721