Like Mother, Like Daughter by Giantess Nation
Summary:

Tricia had the misfortune of being born with a rare genetic condition which caused her to shrink as a result of stress. This caused her to be bullied by another girl named Janine, who would frequently torment her in school in order to cause her to shrink, inch by inch. Tricia had actually been a fairly tall girl and towered over Janine when they first met, but as a result of years of bullying, by the time they both graduated, Tricia had been shrunken down to the size of a mere hobbit, with her face now being level with Janine's ass.

During the final day of school, Janine took advantage of Tricia's convenient ass-level height by forcing the hobbit-sized girl to smell and lick her ass in the girl's lockerroom after getting sweaty in gym class. "It's a real shame I couldn't finish the job and cause you to shrink out of existence, but here's a parting gift so you can always remember me by," Janine laughed, as she ripped a stinky fart in the hobbit girl's face, causing her to gag and retch, and also lose even more of her height.

Tricia never forget the smell and the taste of the bully's ass she was forced to worship on that final day of school, and the memory of it haunted her and traumatized her. But it also made her determined to speak out against bullying, so she became an influential speaker in the anti-bullying movement and the harm it can do to victims -- especially ones with the rare shrinking disorder like she had.

Despite being robbed of most of her height and being reduced to a hobbit as a result of years of bullying by Janine, Tricia was able to overcome the hurdles of her shrunken size and live a somewhat normal and even successful life. She met a man with the same shrinking disorder, who had also been shrunken down to a hobbit as a result of bullying in school. Together they had a daughter named Renee, who unfortunately also inherited their shrinking disorder, but for the time being showed no signs of it, and like her mother before the shrinking, Renee was a very tall and beautiful girl.

Everything seemed to be going great, and no one at school even knew that Renee had the shrinking disorder, let alone bullied her for it. This all came to a crashing end one day, when Renee came home in tears, and Tricia noticed to her horror that she was now a few inches shorter than she had been when the bus picked her up that morning. When Tricia asked her what happened, Renee explained that a girl named Mary had seen that Tricia was a hobbit when she drove the car in a booster seat to pick Renee up from school the day before. Mary knew that Renee's mother was a hobbit, and that most likely she had also inherited the disorder. So Mary began bullying her to find out.


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Legwear, Maternal, Odor, Violent, Slow Size Change, Slave, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2092 Read: 4153 Published: July 07 2021 Updated: July 07 2021
Story Notes:

This story was written for a collage I posted on Deviantart. If you're interested, please check it out at the following link:

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-nation/art/Like-Mother-Like-Daughter-884951155

 

As for this story here on Giantessworld, I consider my involvement in it over, but I would be interested to see what others might make of it if they decide to pick up the reigns and continue it. So I decided to set it to be "Round Robin" so the option exists where someone can continue it if they want to, and I give my authorization just so long as credit is given and all that stuff. I may do that with all stories I upload here moving forward.

1. Chapter 1 by Giantess Nation

Chapter 1 by Giantess Nation

Tricia had the misfortune of being born with a rare genetic condition which caused her to shrink as a result of stress. This caused her to be bullied by another girl named Janine, who would frequently torment her in school in order to cause her to shrink, inch by inch. Tricia had actually been a fairly tall girl and towered over Janine when they first met, but as a result of years of bullying, by the time they both graduated, Tricia had been shrunken down to the size of a mere hobbit, with her face now being level with Janine's ass.

During the final day of school, Janine took advantage of Tricia's convenient ass-level height by forcing the hobbit-sized girl to smell and lick her ass in the girl's lockerroom after getting sweaty in gym class. "It's a real shame I couldn't finish the job and cause you to shrink out of existence, but here's a parting gift so you can always remember me by," Janine laughed, as she ripped a stinky fart in the hobbit girl's face, causing her to gag and retch, and also lose even more of her height.

Tricia never forget the smell and the taste of the bully's ass she was forced to worship on that final day of school, and the memory of it haunted her and traumatized her. But it also made her determined to speak out against bullying, so she became an influential speaker in the anti-bullying movement and the harm it can do to victims -- especially ones with the rare shrinking disorder like she had.

Despite being robbed of most of her height and being reduced to a hobbit as a result of years of bullying by Janine, Tricia was able to overcome the hurdles of her shrunken size and live a somewhat normal and even successful life. She met a man with the same shrinking disorder, who had also been shrunken down to a hobbit as a result of bullying in school. Together they had a daughter named Renee, who unfortunately also inherited their shrinking disorder, but for the time being showed no signs of it, and like her mother before the shrinking, Renee was a very tall and beautiful girl.

Everything seemed to be going great, and no one at school even knew that Renee had the shrinking disorder, let alone bullied her for it. This all came to a crashing end one day, when Renee came home in tears, and Tricia noticed to her horror that she was now a few inches shorter than she had been when the bus picked her up that morning. When Tricia asked her what happened, Renee explained that a girl named Mary had seen that Tricia was a hobbit when she drove the car in a booster seat to pick Renee up from school the day before. Mary knew that Renee's mother was a hobbit, and that most likely she had also inherited the disorder. So Mary began bullying her to find out.

When Tricia heard about her daughter being bullied, she became livid. After having suffered from bullying herself in high school, she was determined that her daughter would not suffer the same way, so she grabbed her purse, climbed into the booster seat of her car, and then drove to the bully's house to have a word with her mother to put a stop to this.

Tricia walked up to the door and reached up on her tip-toes to ring the doorbell. After a few moments the door opened up, and Tricia found herself eye level with the crotch of a girl's denim jeans. Craning her head upwards, she could see the face of a teenager with long brown hair glaring down at her with a peeved off look on her face.

"Umm, hello there..." Tricia said nervously, feeling intimidated by a girl who was only half her age, but more than double her size. This was probably none other than the very same girl who had bullied her daughter earlier in the day. "If I may, I would like to have a word with your mother."

"My mother isn't home right now," sneered the teen. "If you have anything to say to me, you can go ahead and say it to my face." The teen girl placed her hands on her hips assertively, displaying the fact that she was a lot bigger and stronger and in control, despite being much younger. "But you better have brought a ladder." the teen added with a smirk.

Tricia swallowed the lump of fear that built up in the back of her throat. She had been expecting that the girl's mother would be the one to answer the door -- not the girl herself. This girl did not respect the fact that Tricia was an older grown woman, and this meant things could turn ugly very quickly.

"Sweety, who are you talking to?" the voice of an older woman interrupted the tension from inside of the house. "Why are you lying about me not being home?"

"Sorry, Mom." The teen girl's domineering attitude immediately faded as she acquiesed to her mother's maternal authority. "There's some tiny hobbit woman at the door."

"Oh?" said the older woman, raising her eyebrow inquisitively as she came into view. "Hello there!" the mother said bending down for a better look at the tiny woman at her doorstep. "I apologize for my daughter's rudeness. She can be very bratty and domineering at times. She has a hard to respecting authority, so its no surprise the way she treated you giving you lack of, uh... stature. She really reminds me a lot of myself when I was that age." There was a glimmer in the older woman's eyes and her lips curled upward in a slight smile, as if recalling some pleasant memories from her youth.

"Anyway, where are my own manners?" the mother chuckled. "Please, come on in and have a seat on the couch. What is it that you came to tell me?"

The three females made their way into the living room and took a seat. Compared to the other two, Tricia seemed like a toddler in comparison, and struggled to climb her way onto the couch, but finally managed to make it.

"Well, you see, my daughter goes to school with your daughter," Tricia said shifting her gaze towards the arrogant teenager. "Well, today my daughter came home in tears telling me that your daughter had bullied her at school."

"Mary, is this true?" the mother asked, turning her eyes towards her daughter.

"I was just trying to see if Renee had that weird shrinking disorder and if I could make her shrink. I was curious, because I saw that her mother was... you know." Mary explained, referencing Tricia's small stature.

"My daughter is a human being, not some kind of game!" Tricia shouted at the teenage bully -- the anger inside of her now overcoming the intimidation she previously felt.

"When I was in school I went through the same bullying! I lost most of my height because some girl tormented me for years! During the last day of school she shoved my face inside of her sweaty ass crack and forced me to smell and lick her asshole! Then she blasted a fart in my face and left me traumatized by it ever since!" Tricia's face turned beet red and she clenched her fists tightly in anger.

"Oh my god..." gasped the mother, as if coming to a sudden major epiphany. "Tricia?! Is that you?"

Tricia's stomach dropped and a chill went down her spine. Her face went from being red as a beet to as pale as a ghost. "I... I just realized I need to go. I'm sorry I came." Tricia said as she climbed down and slowly moved towards the door.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere, bitch" Janine laughed as she lunged at the tiny woman. Tricia screamed as the huge woman tackled her to the floor, and then wrapped herself around her like a giant anaconda in a spooning position.

Mary watched in complete disbelief as her mother pounced on the smaller woman and began to dominate her in a manner that seemed completely out of character, as if her mother had somehow suddenly reverted to being a young girl all over again.

"Haha! I never thought I'd see you again, my little bitch!" Janine said, giving the smaller woman a huge domineering kiss that completely covered her face. "You and me are going to have so much fun, and I'll be able to finish the job of shrinking you out of existence that I wasn't able to finish in high school. Thank you so much for coming back to me!"

"Please!" Tricia began crying. "Let me go! I have a husband and a daughter, just like you do!"

"No, I will not let you go" Janine whispered into the tiny woman's ear, "but what I will do is also go after your husband and daughter and shrink them too! Your whole family will become dolls for me and my daughter to own and play with! Would you like that, Sweety?" Janine said, turning to her daughter.

Mary's eyes lit up in excitement. "Oh, hell yeah! I thought I was just going to be able to bully a girl my own age. I never thought I'd also get to shrink and bully the girls mother and father too! This will be soooo coool!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Tricia screamed, and struggled to free herself from the bear hug Janine had her locked in. "Leave my husband and my daughter alone!"

"You know, Trish, I think it is time for you to get acquainted with my ass again," Janine laughed, ignoring Tricia's pleas. "I'm feeling another one of my patented farts brewing again. After going two decades, I'm sure you're hankering to breathe my farts again."

"NOOOOO!!! Let me GOOOOOOOO!!" Tricia screamed as she was woman-handled by the larger female, who began to unbutton her pants.

***

Over the course of the next few hours Janine and her daughter Mary subjected Tricia to every sort of humiliating and degrading abuse their depraved minds could think of, including forcing her to eat their asses, lick their smelly feet, breath in their farts, etc. Even Mary got involved in the abuse, and really seemed to relish the dominance she had to bully a full grown woman who was more than twice her age. It was one thing to bully other girls her own age at school, but to bully an adult woman really made her feel like an alpha.

For Janine, being able to bully her old victim from high school really took her back and made her feel like a teenager all over again. She was also really happy to share this with her daughter, and it made the two of them bond, like two alpha females, preying on the same victim. When Janine bullied Tricia back in high school, she never thought that decades later her own daughter would assist her in bullying this same person. Mary took to being a bully like a fish to water, and she needed no instruction or encouragement from her mother. Janine was very proud of her daughter and how similar she was to herself at that age.

For the last 20 years, Tricia had done a good job of managing and avoiding stress, so she did not shrink at all during that entire time. But this all changed today, where she started to shrink again due to hours of severe bullying and humiliation at the hands of mother-daughter duo. These bullies were so effective at what they did to her that by the time they finally let up on their bullying, Tricia had been reduced from the size of a hobbit, down to the size of a doll! Janine and her daughter had literally caused her to shrink out of her clothes, and she was now completely naked and helpless at their feet!

The Mother-Daughter duo of bullies began rummaging through Tricia's clothes and belonging as she wept helplessly. After ransacking Tricia's purse, they found her money and credit cards, and then decided to go on a massive shopping spree -- at Tricia's expense!

After exhausting all of Tricia's money on luxury items like expensive shoes, the giant bullies decided it was time to head over to Tricia's home and do the same thing to her husband and daughter as they did to her, and then add them to their collection. It was going to be so awesome to have an entire family of living dolls that they could bully whenever they felt like, for their own amusement...

 

The End

End Notes:

I consider my involvement in this to be complete, but I decided to make this a "round robin" so that if anyone wishes to continue it then they may do so. I also give permission to anyone to continue this or use this setup in any capacity, provided only that they give credit to me and link to this original story. That's all I ask.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10662