A popular girl's rivalry by refrt333
Summary:

Alice is furious when her rival is about to win the basketball tournament, but she is determined to win at any cost. And, moreover, she has a secret power that no one knows about. What will she come up with in order to defeat her rival Trish?


Categories: Vore, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Violent, Breasts, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6851 Read: 15563 Published: July 04 2021 Updated: August 05 2021

1. Chapter 1 by refrt333

2. Chapter 2 by refrt333

3. Chapter 3 by refrt333

Chapter 1 by refrt333

 

“I’m sorry Alice, but this time you can’t have it the way you want it”. Alice never liked that sentence at all, and the fact that it was said by her best friend, Jade, made it even worse. “Why not?! I want – I need to win the tournament!” she exploded, as the two girls were walking in the middle of the school hallway.

“I know how important basketball is for you, but… It’s simply not possible now. Trish’s team…” – “TRISH’S TEAMS SUCKS!” Alice interrupted her friend in a burst of anger, practically screaming. “Keep it quiet, won’t you?” Jade reprimanded her, “Maybe it sucks, but she’s only one point behind you on the leaderboard. And they have another game to play, and your team doesn’t. They need to score just one point to surpass you and get to the first place. It’s frustrating, but that’s just how it is. You’ll have more luck in the next tournament, I’m sure of it! And besides, the second place is an excellent result nonetheless!”. Alice sighed “Who cares about the second place? I played well, perfectly, all the time! Trish and her teammates were just incredibly lucky to get there. And now I get to lose because of them!” Alice replied, delivering a kick to an empty can left on the floor and sending it rolling across the crowded school hallway. “Well, maybe they won’t score that point in the match?” Jade asked, trying to cheer her up, as they reached their classroom. “No way. They should unlearn how to play to be that bad” Alice replied, irritated.

She walked towards her usual seat, but the one next to it was already taken. “Oh, don’t worry, I’ll sit somewhere else” Jade said, but Alice grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the occupied seat “I need you to help me elaborate a strategy for me to win. And for her to lose”. Then she grabbed the shoulder of the girl seated there. Alice recognized her: she was an introvert brunette named Denise. “Hey, you. I need your seat. Beat it”. As soon as the girl saw Alice, she turned pale, packed her stuff as quick as possible and scattered away without saying a word. A small grin formed on Alice’s lips as she and Jade took their places for the beginning of the lesson. She remembered what she did to that girl Denise. She taught her a lesson in respect after one match, and to that day, she hadn’t forgotten it. She was easily broken in spirit after just five days spent under Alice, and so she was released. Despite her traumatic experience, however, Alice suspected that she might had recently talked to someone about her and that thing. It was just a feeling, and she had no proof, but decided to keep her on her toes for some time.

 

“The match is tomorrow evening, so we don’t have much time. Any ideas?” asked Alice. “I… don’t know” said Jade, thinking. “Scheming is more your thing than mine… Maybe, instead of rising, their points should be falling…? You can try to have some of them subtracted by the total, if you prove to the judge that they cheated or something”. “The judge… Of course! There must be some rule that I can use to make her lose points! You’re a genius, Jade!” Alice exclaimed, hugging her friend tightly. That was what she loved about her: she always helped her with her misdoings. “Whoa, not so fast” she interrupted Alice’s newfound hope. “It won’t be that easy. I don’t know how rules work, but you’ll have to convince him that Trish’s team has done something irregular. It’s easier said than done”. “Don’t worry, I know how to be persuasive, when I want to” Alice said, proudly. Jade, of course, didn’t know a thing about Alice’s power, and always thought that it was just through luck or oratory that Alice always came out on top. Nonetheless, Jade seemed worried “I know you can, but be careful. You could get your team in troubles. And besides, it is said that the judge is a strict person. And…”. She hesitated. “And what?”. She sighed “… and a pig”. Alice was a little surprised, but not taken aback. “I can handle these people. Remember the drunk quarterback that asked me out a thousand times at the party last week?”. Jade giggled “Yeah, exactly, that guy was pathetic! Haven’t seen him around since then, he must’ve run home in shame”. “Oh, he would, if he had the chance” Alice thought, suppressing a laughter.

She wiggled her toes inside her running shoes and felt the weak response of a tiny human figure. She was so annoyed with him that, the night of the party, after she insulted him in front of everyone, she dragged him in one isolated room and used her power on him, shrinking him down to a few centimeters. The poor guy was hoping for a kiss, until he found himself face to face with Alice’s elegant stilettos. He passed the rest of the night fighting against the girl’s big toe, until he was surrendered. During the following days, Alice had been keeping him in her shoes at school, reminding him of his position and his humiliation. It was a pleasure to play with that idiot’s body and mind, for her. For him, it was an utter and continuous shaming. Feeling his squirms under her toes filled her with power and determination. “Alright, I’ll have a word with the tournament judge after class and I’ll have puny Trish downgraded by some points”. Jade sighed “Fine. Just be careful…”.

 

A few hours later in the afternoon, Alice was standing in front of an office door. A paper was taped to the door, with a handwritten sign reading “tournament judge office”. Why does this guy need an office anyway? Who does he think he is? Thought Alice. She revised the plan in her mind one last time, then firmly knocked at the door. “Who is it?” a voice inside echoed. “Team captain here, I need to speak with you, mr. judge” Alice replied confidently. “Come in then”. She entered the room and closed the door behind her. The room was quite empty, if not for a desk and a chair, on which sat a rather young man.

Alice was quite a sight to behold for everyone in school: she was stunning, with her flowing golden locks and her slender but athletic figure. People usually felt lucky just for talking to her. She knew it very well and it enormously boosted her confidence. She planned to use her charm to her advantage in that situation. She had done that so many times already. The guy tried to hide a smile: “Hello there. And you are…?”- “Alice. My team played our last game in the tournament a few days ago. You were there”- “Yes, of course I remember you… Can I help you with something, dear Alice?”. He was already getting on her nerves. But she tried to act cool and charming, and she was an expert in that. “Yes, you can. You know, there this team…”. She sat on the desk, right in front of the gullible judge, playing with her hair. “The captain is a girl my age named Trish… She has the same points as my team, but she’s despicable… I’m sure she cheated… Isn’t there a penalty or two that you can give her? Maybe lower their points…?” she asked, with a faked genuine look in her eyes. The judge blushed but seemed flattered by her attentions. He stuttered a reply: “Yeah, well, no, err… I mean, I can’t really tell you… Points are not supposed to be changed afterwards normally”. Alice pushed on: “Oh? Can’t you do it anyway?”.

She hated him now. Why do you resist? Just give me what I want, idiot! She decided to use her last resort and leaned forward on the table, giving him a nice view of her cleavage for a brief moment. It wasn’t that big, and she was always kind of ashamed by it. She often invested more in her back side, so to say, but she was frustrated and just wanted to get it over with that guy and making Trish lose. The young judge blushed even more, but somehow kept his integrity, with enormous displease of the team captain. “Look, I can’t just go around and change the points, okay? Even if I wanted… Questions would arise. If I can make it up to you some other wa—“- “OH COME ON”, Alice exploded, interrupting him. She felt humiliated, giving him the privilege to be even considered by her, and still he refused to help her. The shame made her angry, and she grabbed his hair with a hand: “You are going to help me win. Whether you like it or not”. After all, she almost hoped it had to come down to this. She channelled her power with newfound anger and in seconds, the girl shrunk the judge down to a few centimetres.

 

When the young man opened his eyes, he couldn’t accept the reality in which he found himself. He tried to mutter a few incredulous questions, but Alice interrupted the flux of nonsense by grabbing him in her titanic hand. She jumped off the desk and put him on it, right in front of her. “Why didn’t you want to help me? See what good it brought to you. Now you’re tiny and puny. You didn’t help me because these are too small for you?” she said pointing at her breasts. She leaned over the tiny person and trampled him with her soft chest. “Are they now, human bug? Now that they’re bigger than your whole body? So big that they could suffocate you in seconds?” She said, now visibly angry.

Through the white cotton shirt and her bra, she could feel the tiny figure fighting, screaming. And her shame suddenly turned into superiority and satisfaction. She augmented the pressure on her captor, threatening to destroy him between her humble bosoms. He screamed in pain, fearing to be annihilated by the girl that just a minute before was trying to bribe him. A feeble plea was the only thing that escaped his mouth. “Huh? What? Do you want to be spared, perhaps?”. Alice got off of him, but his relief was short lived, as she pinned him down with her car-sized thumb. “You decided you’d rather help me than die crushed? That’s a wise choice. You’re a smart one” she teased. “Now spit it out: how do I get Trish to lose?”- “You can’t!” the tiny judge exploded, driven by fear ad exasperation. “You can’t remove fairly earned points just like that! Not during the finals. That’s not how the rules work!”. Alice’s heart sunk. For the first time, she really feared she could lose. “No way. What if Trish or one of her teammates were to disappear? They can’t play without the whole team!”. The judge was even more desperate now: “But they can call a substitute! If there are 6 people, the team can play. You have to just hope they don’t score any points at all, there is nothing else you can do!”.

Those last words made Alice feel powerless. She drove the nail of her thumb into the small man’s abdomen, making him scream, but even that was not enough. She had the life of two people at her mercy, one under her foot and one under a single finger, and yet, Trish was still above her. Still more powerful. She cursed loudly, then kicked the table. She was left thinking about herself. She had almost forgotten the tiny person until he had the boldness to speak. “So… Can you let me go now… Please, Alice…?”.

The blonde giantess turned her head towards him, and with a neutral expression simply responded “No”. “But I helped you, I told you everything I knew!” protested the tiny man with renewed desperation. “No. No, you didn’t help me. You just told me that I can’t win”. She immediately snatched him off the table and forced him in the back pocket of her pants. His screams were muffled against a used tissue, that Alice forgot to throw away in the trash can. He was pressed against the dried mucus of the young athlete. Normally, she would have enjoyed the idea, but now she was too absorbed in her worries to think about him. Or care.

 

She hastily left the small office, walking away to the hallway. Her angry steps echoed through the crowded corridor, causing many troubles to her first prisoner in her shoe. Alice walked on, her eyes low on the ground. Desperation was taking the place of anger. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her shoulder. The grip was strong and arrogant. “Hey there, Alice”. She immediately recognized the voice. It belonged to the last person she wanted to see in that moment. She turned, putting on the best fake smile she could muster. “Hi, Trish”. A slim girl, slightly taller than Alice, stood in the middle of the hallway, surrounded by a couple of other girls that giggled when she turned around. Trish had curly blonde hair, slightly longer than Alice’s and slightly fairer. Despite not being as popular as her, Trish had slightly better grades than Alice. And she was slightly ahead of her in the basketball tournament. “I’ve checked the scores on the leaderboard… Such a shame that your team is stuck in the second place… Better luck next time, eh?” Trish said, not even trying to hide her pride. Alice became red with anger and didn’t answer, but Trish knew she hit the spot. “Look, maybe you just need some more training… I could help you for the next tournament, if you want to be my pupil…” she said teasingly, looking Alice in the eyes as she smiled. Alice wanted to scream. She wanted to use her powers on Trish so bad, just to stomp on her in front of everybody. But that would blow her cover and years and years of manipulation would be thrown away.

She simply gritted her teeth. She approached her menacingly and stopped inches away from her face, looking her straight in the eyes. “What’s that, Alice? You wanna kiss me?” said Trish, making fun of her yet again. Alice whispered, so that only she could hear: “Before the end of all this… You’ll be on your knees praying me to spare you”. Trish burst into laughter. “Oh, my! Now I’m really scared… Looks like someone didn’t read the rules. You can’t win. You’d better chill out and see if that tiny brains of yours can think of something else for once”. Alice walked away angrily without saying a word.

 

She had to do something. The mere presence of Trish was a humiliation for her and her team. While leaving school, she found a trash can right behind the exit. She took her used tissue from her pocket, with her tiny captor inside. Without even thinking, she crumpled it into a ball, dreaming that Trish was in her hands. Then, she threw in it the trash can. If the tiny inside was still alive, he’d be thrown away with the rest of the garbage, where he belonged. While walking home, she thought about what she could do to intervene during Trish’s match.

No way she could lose. She never did. “And I never will”, she thought to herself.

 

Chapter 2 by refrt333

 

The day of the game no one had seen Alice around. She called sick and didn’t come to school in the morning. Of course, she had to make sure she had an alibi. In the afternoon, she cautiously sneaked inside the gym using the backdoor, making sure nobody was around.

The game was about to start. As the sound of her steps filled the empty corridor, she could already hear the loud crowd gathering to see the game. She grinned, knowing that, if everything went according to her plan, those idiots wouldn’t see any game at all. She picked up her pace, following the corridor, until she reached the door of a locker room. It was the same she used with her team when she played. She knew it well. The only difference that day was the team inside, getting ready for the final: it was Trish’s. Alice could hear her teammates’ voice through the door, chatting happily and being positive about the upcoming match. They are so damn confident, she thought. She could even hear Trish’s squeaky, stupid, annoying voice. She wanted to slap her until she stopped talking. Soon enough, she said to herself.

 

The locker room was quite isolated from the rest of the gym, and Alice double checked if someone was coming, but the corridor was desert. She sat on the ground and untied her left gym shoe. A faint scream came from inside, as she removed her sock-clad foot. A small figure emerged from inside her shoe. She didn’t even know his name: it was the drunk quarterback that annoyed her at the party the previous weekend. He had been shrunk and thrown in her shoe for days, and she never even bothered to address a word to him. Alice was honestly surprised he resisted for so long.

 

“Hey, loser”, she simply said, trying to appear as threatening as possible while hiding a smile. “You have a chance to go back to your normal life. If you do me an itty-bitty favour, I’ll grow you back. What do you say?”. The small guy burst into tears and screamed at the top of his lungs: “Yes! Yes please! Anything to get out of here”. Alice was satisfied with the answer. She thought about how much he must have suffered beneath her… and she didn’t even notice him. His pain, his tears… meant nothing to her. Nonetheless, she needed his help. She put him on the ground and focused on his tiny form.

She rarely used her power in reverse, but she had done it before. And so, he grew him back to his former size. Minus a few centimetres, that Alice didn’t restore as payback. But in his joy, he didn’t seem to notice at that moment. The titaness who tortured him for days was now just a little taller than him, just a regular girl. Alice quickly interrupted his newfound happiness: “Now for your part of the deal…”. She approached the door of the locker room. “You seem to be pretty strong… when you’re not ant-sized. After I get in, your task is to keep this door shut. You won’t open it whatever happens, whatever you hear, whatever you think. I’ll tell you when I’m done”. The guy just nodded with a perplexed expression on his face, unsure of what was happening. “It’s not that difficult, so even an oaf like you should be able to do it. If not… You’ll spend the rest of your life inside my shoe” she said calmly, picking up her discarded gym shoe to remind him of the peril. It was enough to convince him. She put her shoe on and went inside the locker room. She shut the door behind her, and her accomplice obeyed to her orders.

The girls’ chatting stopped when they saw Alice coming inside the locker room. They were already changed in their uniforms and ready for the game, but they all knew she couldn’t stay there. However, the whole team was worried by looking at Alice’s crazed smile. Everyone, except Trish. The captain of the rival team walked towards her with a broad smile of her own. “Well? What are you doing here, loser? Came to visit the winners?”. Alice was about to lose her temper again but remained focused. “Not really. Because you won’t win anything today”. She closed her eyes and raised her hand. She focused on five of the six girls of the team in the room. She never used her power on more than one target at the same time. She didn’t know if she were able to do it, but she didn’t have much time and had to try. “Are you kidding?” Trish joked, but was surprised when Alice’s body began to emanate a feeble light. The other girls knew that something was wrong and tried to run away, but the door of the locker room wouldn’t open, as if someone was blocking it. In a few seconds, the entire team began shrinking. Except for Trish, who closed her eyes in terror.

 

 

When she opened them, her team was gone. Alice was looking at a few small insects on the floor. Weird insects… They almost looked like…

 

 

“Wow, your teammates are not very tall, are they? I don’t think that they’re really fit for basketball. Are you sure they won all those games?”. The tiny girls scattered around Alice’s shoes, confused and panicking, were trying to avoid their gigantic rival’s steps. “You know, they’re smaller than the ball, I don’t think they can do any good passes today”. Trish was frozen in fear, all her confidence was lost in the moment she saw her friends getting shrunk before her eyes. “W-what did you to them…?” she muttered incredulous. “H-how did you…”. Alice ignored her. It didn’t take a genius to answer those questions. “And the opponent team of course will have formidable players… What’s the point of a good defense when you can just step on the players”. Alice moved a foot over two girls, doing their best to escape from her. The dirty, plastic sole of her gym shoe was upon them, ready to come down at any second. Trish was watching in horror. “What are you—“. Alice interrupted her: “What do you think two miserable players will sound like when they are crushed beneath the foot of a top-notch player?”. Tears began running down Trish’s cheeks: “Please, Alice… Don’t… They’re my friends…”. “Not for long” said Alice, as her foot began to descend on the poor girls. Trish screamed. “Please, PLEASE, I beg you! I’ll do anything, don’t hurt them! The did nothing to you! Please, pick on me if you have to!”. Alice stopped and turned to Trish with a smile: “That is precisely what I wanted to hear”.

 

Alice bent down towards the tiny girls she almost crushed and picked them up from the floor one by one, while explaining to Trish what to do. “On behalf of your team, you’ll go out there and forfeit the game. At that point, the team with the most points will win the tournament, that is, mine. Come up with any excuse, your team is sick, demotivated, on a trip to Alaska, I don’t care. Do it, and your precious little friends here will be free”. She showed her the palm of her hand, where her five little teammates were kept while screaming, horrified. “It’s only because you’re the team leader that I didn’t shrink you. It has to be you to do it. But refuse and…”. She formed a fist with the other hand and placed it above the other. The screams increased. “NO! I’ll do it, I’LL DO IT” Trish screamed on the verge of tears. “Good girl”, Alice said, smiling.

 

“What the hell happened in there…?” the boy at the door asked when Alice and Trish passed by. He was still horrified and pale as a ghost. “None of your business. Now go home and never tell anyone about this. Or else”. Alice slammed a foot on the ground. The scared quarterback fled toward the exit of the gym, never turning back. Then Alice turned to Trish. “Do your thing. Me and your precious little friends will be watching you from a safe spot. Closely. One mistake, one alert, and they’ll end up clapped between my palms”. Trish nodded, tears in her eyes, and slowly walked away.

 

. . .

 

For Trish, what was going to be a great day turned into her worst nightmare. Her rival Alice did something impossible. And it was even more terrible than winning the tournament. She couldn’t conceive how it could even be possible that her friends were shrunk. She forfeited the game on behalf of her team while everyone was in utter disbelief. Then, without saying a word, she went back to the locker room, where Alice was waiting for her. “Well done. Thanks for leaving the victory to those who really deserve it”. Trish knew she deserved it. She and her team had trained hard, day after day. But she couldn’t disagree with that monster, for her friends’ sake. “Now turn them back to normal, Alice. I did what you asked” she said, attempting to hide her desperation. “Hmmm, nah, not yet…” Alice replied with a smug smile. Trish heart sank.

 

“You know, you always thought you were better than me… Well, as you can see, you aren’t. You can’t shrink people with your mind, sorry. Nobody obeys to you just to avoid being crushed… By me… A literal giant. How could you even think of being above me?”. Trish knew Alice was crazy, but she couldn’t even imagine that she was so out of her mind. “Time to give you a lesson in humility, Trish. You won’t underestimate me ever again. I promised you that you were going to beg on your knees. Do it. Now. Beg me to spare your friends from a horrible end” Alice declared, dead serious. She sat down on a bench, the tiny girl still wriggling in her sweaty hands. And she waited. Trish just wanted to cry. Did she really wanted her to do it?! Her friends’ lives were on the line, she couldn’t afford the risk. She swallowed her pride and kneeled before Alice. “Please… Alice… Let them go. It’s not their fault…” she whispered. Alice smiled proudly. “One more thing. I always do… weird things with the people I shrunk. But if I let them go, you’ll have to do it instead of them”. Trish gulped and asked: “what is it..?”. Alice’s smile broadened as she lifted the dirty bottom of her worn gym shoe from the ground and held it before Trish’s face. “Kiss. My. Shoe.”. Trish couldn’t believe it. It was a nightmare. The grip of Alice’s hand tightened. She had no choice. Alice was in control. She closed her eyes and leaned closer to the greyish plastic sole, disgusted. Then, her lips made contact with the revolting surface. Alice burst into laughter.

 

A few minutes later, five battered and devastated girls left the gym. Normal-sized. “You know, it’s a pleasure to make deals with you, dear Trish” Alice declared, satisfied. “Please Alice… Let me cry in peace, now” said Trish, alone, in a corner of the locker room. Alice sat down beside her with her happiest smile. “No, really, a few more favours like that and you could even become my friend. Maybe next time there will be no need of threatening to crush any of your friends”. Trish wanted to scream, her desperation turning into frustration with Alice’s teasing. “Alice. Go away. You took enough from me today”. “Oh, is that so?” Alice continued, curious. “I think that if you really cared, you would have fought for it. But you’re too weak… Oh well, fine by me… Maybe I should take your win even in the next tournament. It wasn’t that hard after all”. Now Trish was mad. She didn’t want to see Alice win, to see her proud, to see her happy for something she didn’t do.

 

Without even thinking, Trish formed a fist and punched Alice right on her disgusting, smiling face. Again. And again. The rush of adrenaline and rage inside of Trish lasted until her opponent responded with a powerful blow to her stomach, knocking the air out of her body. Trish fell on the ground, breathing hard, defeated once again. Before she could react in any way, she saw her world beginning to spin… And she realised she was shrinking.

 

Chapter 3 by refrt333

 

“Trish, Trish, Trish… You stupid little girl”. Alice’s irritating voice boomed from above, deafening. “Why did you have to ruin it all? I was about to let you go home… You would forget everything about today and move on, but you really had to put up a fight with me. I wonder, did you really think it would have ended well for you?”. Trish didn’t have the courage to look up. She feared what she could see.

And when she got up, she realised it was even worse than she thought: Alice, her rival, the annoying popular girl that she hated so much and that she always tried to beat, was now taller than a mountain, looking down at her as if she was an ant. It was worse than her worst nightmare. It was impossible, it was madness. “You hit hard, I’ll give you that. I didn’t expect it, and you caught me off-guard” Alice said, massaging a sore spot on her face. “But you really thought you could knock me out? Really?”. She scoffed. Trish didn’t even listen to her. Her mind was still trying to conceive how impossibly huge the girl was, the same girl that normally was even slightly shorter than herself. “Well, right now I don’t think you stand any chance to win against me. We could end this right now, y’know?”.

Trish saw the giantess’ eyes glowing with satisfaction and pride, while she raised her gym shoe above her. She could see every dirty plastic thread of the sole. Her brain shouted to her: Run. But she was paralysed by fear, as the living mountain threatened to crush her. She couldn’t move a muscle. She screamed at the top of her lungs, which, to Alice, was nothing more than a feeble squeak. Her foot began moving downwards and finally it crashed down… a few centimetres away from Trish. Alice giggled. “But where would the fun be, if I stomped on you right now?”.

 

Trish felt a rush of adrenaline. She could have been crushed under Alice, by then. Her very life was in danger. She tried to flee, but in every direction, it seemed impossible to escape. Trish ran, but she knew she was too slow to make any significative progress before being caught by the titaness that was once her equal. Alice didn’t seem to even worry about her chances of escaping. She sat down on the bench and slowly pulled the laces of her old gym shoes, calmly.

She extracted her socked feet, while Trish was still scrambling aimlessly on the floor. “What an idiotic tiny girl” Alice thought. Then, she started to peel off her socks, and tossed them beside her perfectly pedicured feet. After a long day of plotting and running around, they produced an almost imperceptible, but still present, bittersweet smell. “Too bad for her”. Alice stretched her legs towards the tiny girl on the floor, her heels only a few centimetres away from her, then called her name. Trish turned around.

 

Alice’s long, slender feet towered over her like skyscrapers made of pale flesh. They engulfed everything in her view. Miles and miles of skin stood before her. Alice’s toes wiggled in anticipation of what was coming. And Trish knew it wasn’t anything good for her. “You caused me so many troubles today, my dear Trish. It’s time you make up for them, don’t you think? How about a nice foot massage to soften thing up between us? To forget our past rivalry” Alice said with a broad smile. Trish couldn’t believe it: she expected her to massage those? It would take hours for her simply to reach her soles! The scariest thing was that Alice wasn’t kidding at all. She really wanted Trish to give everything she got for her feet. “How am I supposed to give you a massage like this? Your stupid feet are huge!” Trish exclaimed, exasperated. She noticed that, at that size, her voice sounded definitely less threatening and a lot more like an annoying squeak. Alice sighed and replied with irritation. “Well, you gotta try somehow, because if not…”. She raised a foot in the air and stomped hard a few centimetres away from Trish. “I won’t hesitate to erase you from the face of this world”. Then, the gigantic athlete laid her megalithic feet horizontally, at the sides of the tiny prisoner. “Go on. Pamper me, satisfy me, adore me, as if your life depended on it. Because, in fact, it does. Get to work”. Once again, Trish suppressed her tears, just to avoid giving Alice the satisfaction of victory, and approached the warm footskin. She pressed her hands against the pale flesh of Alice’s foot. Small droplets of sweat made her hands sticky. Trish was utterly disgusted but had to keep it to herself.

 

Meanwhile, Alice giggled. Seeing her rival busy with such a humiliating task was hilarious. But she wanted more. She wanted to see Trish broken at the point that she would never recover. She wanted to make her live the worst hour of her life. She knew it was going to be a world of fun. So, she teased her, and threatened her, and mocked her, and humiliated her. She talked calmly in her superiority: “If I knew how hilarious it would be seeing you between my feet, I would’ve shrunken you a long time ago. My former rival, now pampering my feet… I’m saying former because at this size, I wouldn’t consider you exactly a rival. You’re not really a threat, more like an annoyance, like a small fly that pesters me, at best. At worst, you’re just a bug well beneath my notice. You realise you’re just a bug, Trish, and you always have been compared to me, right? Oh, and one more thing: I think you should give my big feet a kiss sometimes, I think I might like that!”.

 

Meanwhile, Trish gritted her teeth and did her best to work on the disgusting surface of Alice’s feet. Encircled by the gigantic pair, she felt trapped in a canyon of pale, sweaty flesh. Not to mention the fact that they irradiated a humid heat and a faint scent, due to the long hours trapped within a pair of old gym shoes. Trish couldn’t believe how low she had gone because of that stupid Alice.

 

She didn’t even realise how much time had passed, when Alice’s voice boomed from above: “That’s disappointing. I expected a lot more from a great athlete like you. You didn’t even reach my toes nor my heels. What kind of massage is that? You really suck, Trish. Guess you’re not even good as a toy…”. Then, the pink walls between which Trish was trapped began to move closer and closer. Trish tried to run, screaming. “No, no, no, don’t you do it, don’t --“. She was interrupted by the collision of the two soft monoliths that sandwiched her in between. She found herself squeezed between Alice’s soft feet, where the air was humid, and the sweat began to pour on her. “Comfy down there?”. Alice’s imposing voice came muffled from the outside. Trish’s lungs could inhale only stale and putrid air, as she mentally prayed for a quick release. Instead, suddenly, the pressure augmented tremendously, and a faint scream escaped from Trish’s lips. In response, Alice giggled. “Say goodbye Trish, I’m not letting you out of there until you’re flat as a sticker!” Alice exclaimed as the pressure grew. The small girl lost all hope and began screaming and wiggling and cursing Alice in every way she knew.

 

She was about to lose her senses when two inconceivably big fingertips grabbed her from her smothering prison and lifted her up in the air. The rush of wind stunned the small athlete for a few seconds, and when she looked before her, she saw Alice’s enormous face, looking at her in the eyes with a broad smile. She had learned to hate that smile and that face. “What do you want from me, you crazy, giant, dirty, stupid bi-- ".

“Shut up, tiny”.

Alice’s booming words cut her off with ease. From that short distance, her voice was deafening. “You know, I was so close to crushing you down there”, Alice continued. “But when I have to get rid of the people I shrink, I always crush them underfoot. I’ve already done it plenty of times… It’s sooo boring after a while. And I want something different for you, my dear, dear Trish. You really deserve a special kind of treatment. Something new…”. Without adding any more words, Alice opened wide her gigantic mouth, and a steamy hot vapor washed over Trish. She was beyond terrified. And she finally had the certitude that Alice was downright crazy. She wanted to eat her like a candy. “You monster…” she only had the strength to mutter as Alice moved her closer and closer to her entrance of her mouth. Trish tried her best to wiggle away from her grip, but she already knew it was useless: if she got free, what would have changed? She would have fallen to her death on the floor, or, even worse, inside Alice’s cleavage, only to be captured and humiliated again. “I hope you choke on me” Trish just said desperately in the face of her nemesis. Alice simply produced an uninterested “mh” with her mouth open. Then, she dropped Trish inside.  

 

The shrunken girl landed softly on a slimy, pink surface. She let out a scream of utter disgust. It didn’t take a genius to understand that she was on the tip of Alice’s monstrous tongue. In response to Alice’s tastebuds analysing an external object, the salivation increased, starting to coat little Trish in liquids. Slowly, the light began to decrease, as her giantess rival started to close her mouth after having trapped her prey inside. Impulsively, Trish made a run for it, but it was no use: with her gym shoes covered in saliva, she immediately slipped and fell face first into the slimy ground. She could only watch as the immense maws closed before her, sealing her inside of Alice’s mouth. The heat was crushing, the humid air barely filled the tiny girl’s lungs. She waited for a long moment of terror. Then, her world shifted. Alice tilted her head backwards, slowly guiding the tiny morsel towards her throat. Trish knew what was coming. “No, no, NO!” she shouted, as her shoes and her hands slowly lost their grip, and she started gliding down towards the total darkness. She fought, although she knew it was inevitable. Then, it finally happened. She lost all contact with the surface of the giant tongue and fell down towards the depths of Alice with a scream that went unheard.  

 

. . .

 

Gulp. Alice smiled. Even if she didn’t see the scene, she imagined it, at it was even better. She had just gulped down her rival. And eating Trish was… was… disgusting. She suppressed the urge to gag. The aftertaste of a shrunken person was not even close to what she imagined. It was unbearably bitter. She regretted it immediately. “Maybe I should have made her undress before eating her?” She thought. “Maybe her clothes were dirty, and I had to clean her first? And she still had her shoes on, ew! Why have I even done that, it was disgusting…”. Luckily for her, she had found a bottle of water inside Trish’s gym bag and drowned the taste with a mouthful.

 

While heading out of the gym, down the empty corridor, Alice chuckled and caressed her own stomach. Despite the taste, the thought of having small little Trish helpless deep down inside her belly was… inebriating. It took her on a power trip like nothing else ever did. She started to laugh uncontrollably, thinking about her victory. She abruptly stopped before reaching the exit: if, by chance, someone was around, it would have been terribly embarrassing to explain why she was laughing like a villain from a cartoon show.

While walking home, she received a message from Jade.

“Congrats, your team actually won! In case you didn’t know, Trish forfeited before the match”.

Another message followed soon after.

“… Of course, you have nothing to do with that, do you?”

Alice bit her lip and started tapping the answer on the screen of her expensive phone.

“No. Of course not”

She watched the screen in silence for a few seconds. “Screw it”, she said to herself with a little smile. Then she simply added:

;)

She put away her phone with a smile and without a care in the world. She knew she was unstoppable, and no one could do anything about it.    

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10650