Lisa's Tiny Daughter by idunnow
Summary:

Jenny, victim to a condition that will have her shrinking throughout her entire life, finds herself wholly dependent on her mother Lisa, who couldn't care less about her bug-sized  daughter's wellbeing. Follow Jenny as she tries to cope and adapt to her unfortunate situation.


Categories: Slow Size Change, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Maternal, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4186 Read: 24119 Published: July 03 2021 Updated: August 27 2021

1. Chapter 1 by idunnow

2. Chapter 2 by idunnow

3. Chapter 3 by idunnow

Chapter 1 by idunnow

As, Lisa, having just arrived from work, kicked off her high-heeled shoes and settled into the living room couch, Jenny left her spot under that couch and made her way to her mother's bare feet. At a mere quarter of an inch tall, Jenny was easily mistaken for a bug, and she shot uneasy glances at her mom to see if that would be happening again today. Fortunately, Lisa was too focused on her TV show to pay attention to what went on below.

From her foot there emanated a smell and a heat that told Jenny it had been a hard day for her mom, and that she wouldn't be in the best of moods right then. She almost reconsidered her plan but in the end, the rumbling in her belly pushed her onward.

Jenny went around to her mom's toes, which she knew held some of the most sensitive spots on her feet. She would have to wait a bit to get to them, though, as the toes were stretching and curling against the ground over and over again, moving in that sporadic manner which indicated that Lisa had gotten really into one of her programs.

As the commercial break came on, the toes settled down and Jenny made her move, going between the first two toes on Lisa's foot. Once there, she began pinching and squeezing the leathery skin between them toes to grab her mom's attention, knowing that Lisa was sure to sense anything done to her on this spot.

Feeling an itch between her toes, Lisa wiggled them together to deal with it. Then she noticed that something was caught between her toes, so she propped her foot up on the coffee table to see what it was. “Oh, it's you,” she said, frowning as she recognized her daughter. She scrunched her toes together, squeezing them around the tiny woman while scrutinizing her. “I suppose you want me to feed you, isn't that right? Sorry, but I'm too tired for that right now. Tell you what, though: you help massage my tired feet and when you've finished I'll feed you. That sound good to you?” Without waiting for a reply, she lay face-down on the couch, her feet resting soles-up on the armrest. “Hop to it,” she said, relaxing her grip on her daughter.

Jenny herself was no less tired than her mother—she had just finished a long and arduous journey down from her mother's bed, out of her bedroom, down the stairs to the living room, and under Lisa's favorite couch—and was in no condition to be rubbing anyone's feet. Still, she knew she wouldn't get anything until she had massaged her mom's feet, so she climbed onto her sole, got down on her hands and knees, and started rubbing it.

Jenny had been dealing with her mother's feet for months now, almost as long as she'd been a tiny, so knew just how to handle them. She crawled all over the sole and rubbed it carefully, paying special attention to what she had come to recognize as her mother's most sensitive spots. She thought that she was doing a good job despite her exhaustion, but then her giantess mom scrunched her foot, throwing her off balance and causing her to faceplant on her sole. “Put a little more effort into it back there, dear; I can hardly feel you,” she said.

“Yes, mother,” Jenny replied. Straining her tired body, she did her best to please Lisa, rubbing first one sole and then the other with all the strength she could muster. Once she noticed the foot start to twitch at her touch in ways she knew indicated her mother's approval, she knew she was doing a good job and felt felt proud of herself.

“Mother, I'm finished,” she said once she'd gone all over both of the giantess's soles, but she got no response. She noticed a snoring sound and realized that her mother had fallen asleep. With a sigh, she made her way up to her mother's heel and, from there, began walking along her legs. It was a long and tiring journey to be making after she'd just finished rubbing her mom's feet, but her rumbling belly impelled her to continue.

She walked over her mother's calves and thighs, past the hill of her butt cheeks, then down and up the slopes of her back back, before reaching her neck. After wading through a tangled sea of her brown, wavy hairs, Jenny at last reached her ears. There she called to her mother, who, after some sleepy mutterings, yawned and opened her eyes.

With a grunt, Lisa plucked her daughter up between a pair of pillar-like fingers, holding her with more force than was necessary. It was a good thing that Jenny's condition made her body much more durable, otherwise she would have been popped like a bug in her mom's grip.

“So you've finished,” Lisa yawned. “I suppose you've earned your meal now,” she said, rolling onto her back. She held Jenny in one hand while the other unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra before pulling it off, leaving her breasts bare. Goosebumps sprouted on their pale skin upon contact with the cool, air-conditioned breeze.

Lisa's fingers squeezed and rubbed her nipple until it grew erect, then she brought Jenny up, leaving her perched atop the peak of her tit, straddling her nipple.

Lisa threw herself at the nipple, wrapping her arms around it and running her hands over its sensitive, bumpy surface, feeling it harder further at her touch. She was unable to get anything from it, however, having been left exhausted by all her work today. “Do you even want my milk?” Lisa said. “I guess I'll have to do this myself.” Jenny soon felt a finger pressing at her back. The digit dragged her down from the nipple and rubbed her all over the massive mom's areola while her moans of pleasure reverberated though Jenny's world. Off in the distance, she knew, the giantess would be touching herself, svelte fingers lowering her zipper before dancing on the surface of her panties.

Lisa didn't always grow aroused when she fed Jenny, but it happened more often than not. The only question now was how far she would to take it. If it went far enough, Jenny would still get to eat one of her mother's fluids tonight, but it wouldn't be her milk. Maybe Lisa wasn't in the mood, though, or maybe she took pity on her feeble daughter, because she soon zipped her pants back up and removed her finger.

Getting back on her feet, Jenny saw a single drop of her mother's sweet white nectar glistening atop the nipple. Starving, she rushed to drink from it, chugging until she'd had her fill. Then, exhausted, she collapsed and let herself roll down the huge boob's slope until she lay nestled in her mom's cleavage. She was already dozing off as Lisa slipped her bra back on and buttoned up her blouse, leaving her trapped between her boobs where she soon fell asleep, cradled against the warmth of her mother's body and listening to the droning of the voices coming from the TV.

Chapter 2 by idunnow
Author's Notes:

Someone commenting on the first chapter suggested a sequel with Jenny being stepped on by her mom, so here it is.

All alone on the cold kitchen floor, Jenny brought a fallen breadcrumb to her mouth and gnawed on it. It was dry as the dust she ate when that was the only thing on hand that would still the rumbling in her stomach, and it scratched at her throat as she swallowed it, but damn if it wasn't the best meal she'd had in days.

She'd long grown numb to the hardships she endured, having lived like this for several weeks. Ever since she had shrank to a quarter inch tall, her mother Lisa, who until then had at least pretended to still care for her, had grown totally indifferent, treating her as little more than a bug she happened to share a house with. No more did she bother to feed Jenny, or get her to pleasure her, a task she was too small for at her new size. Now the two of them lived largely parallel lives, rarely coming into contact.

On those rare occasions when Lisa did notice Jenny—usually when the poor girl was stuck to the bottom of her foot—it was only to peel her off and flick her away, like any other piece of lint. That she didn't thrown the girl out was due more to laziness than any remaining ounce of motherly love.

But whereas Lisa ignored her daughter, Jenny couldn't afford to do the asme with her mother. Even abandoned as she was, she was still dependent on her for the food and water she let fall to the floor. At the same time, she was helplessly at the mercy of her mom's whims, and could easily find herself smothered under her foot with barely any warning.

So, when Jenny heard the front door open and saw the living room light turn on, she immediately perked up, directing her attention towards the sound. The booming sounds of footsteps came closer and closer, until her mother's immense figure appeared at the kitchen entrance.

Jenny's heart pounded against her chest as she saw her mom come in. She knew that she could be stepped on at any moment now, but even so she didn't move to leave. She knew it would be no use—at her size, by the time she saw those huge bare feet coming for her it would already be too late for her to get out of the way. No, she simply sat, finishing off the last of the breadcrumb, her eyes following those huge feet as they came closer and closer with each booming step.

It seemed her mom was about to step on her, so she braced for impact, but Lisa's foot only slammed down a minute fraction of an inch in front of her, so close she could feel its warmth against her skin. There it remained while she searched through the refrigerator.

As the cold air seeped out of the fridge and reached Jenny, the poor woman shivered and moved closer to her mom's foot for warmth, pressing herself right up against it. Even the slightest movement of her foot could end with Jenny stuck under it, but she didn't care—at least it was warm.

So cold and uncaring, yet unwittingly providing her daughter with much-needed warmth. Lisa was like nature itself, giving and taking life without any care or concern. She was almost a goddess, even. Indeed, on more than one occasion Jenny had thought that she would gladly have fallen to her knees in worship of her mother, if that would have gotten her anything.

After a few seconds, Lisa's foot shifted on the ground, sliding over Jenny and leaving her flattened underneath, just as she had expected. Despite the pain of her mom's immense weight pressing down on her, however, she didn't make a move to escape. Partly because it would be a waste of her strength, and partly because there was no real need for it. It was one of the peculiarities of her condition that the smaller she got, the more resistant her body became—she knew she could live through this just fine, as she had many times before.

More than either of those reasons, though, was that her mom's sole could provide her with both warmth and water, both of which she so much needed right then, and she was willing to put up with the pain for them.

Water was hard to come by at her size. Whatever drops of it happened to fall on the floor usually evaporated by the time she got to them, so that she rarely got any to drink. Jenny's only reliable source of water were the sweat pores on her mom's feet. With her face pressed tight against Lisa's sole, Jenny felt some moisture materialize close to her mouth. After a few seconds, it had reached her mouth, and she began sucking it up until she had a mouthful of her mom's sweat. Though her first time drinking it had been indisgust, by now she had grown used to it and had even started to enjoy the taste, though she would still rather have had some of Lisa's breast milk.

After a while Jenny felt herself being lifted into the air, her puny body still stuck to her mom's sole as Lisa took a step away from the fridge. She would remain stuck to it while the giantess walked around, preparing her meal, and even as she sat down to eat, only getting unstuck when Lisa happened to rub the sole of the foot she was on against the back of the other, rubbing Jenny off along with some dirt.

Freed from the sole, Jenny lay down on her mom's big toe, basking in her warmth, happy to have at least this brief moment of rest with her mother before having to go back to her life as a bug living in her kitchen.

Chapter 3 by idunnow

DING-DONG!

The ring of the doorbell woke Jenny from her afternoon nap, the tiny, millimeter-tall woman stretching on the tiny ball of lint under her mother Lisa's couch that she'd been using for a bed. Her mouth was parched and her stomach rumbling; with any luck, Lisa would soon come down to watch TV, and if she brought a snack, Jenny would be able to eat from the food crumbs she dropped and drink from the sweat of her foot. Of course, that was assuming this visit didn't screw up her usual schedule.

Who could it be, Jenny wondered? Her mom wasn't a very social woman, usually preferring to laze around the house after work, usually going out only to buy the necessities. She didn't have friends to speak of and rarely received visitors. “Guess I might see who it is if mom isn't still napping in her room,” Jenny thought. Sometimes Lisa stayed asleep all throughout a visitor's doorbell ringing, until whoever it was got fed up and left.

Apparently that wouldn't be the case this time, as Jenny soon heard the resounding thuds of her mother's footsteps approaching the front door. Curious, Jenny walked towards edge of the couch, where she would have a good vantage point of what went on outside. From there she was could get a good look at her mother.

Lisa was by no means dressed to receive any visitors. She wore only a pair of blue panties that color Jenny caught a glimpse of as her mother passed right by the couch and a white blouse that wasn't even fully buttoned up, showing much of her cleavage. That she was so scantily dressed only made it all the more surprising when Jenny saw her open the door, welcoming in her visitor. “Heather!” she said, “It's been so long! Come in, come in!”“Aunt Heather?” Jenny muttered as she saw another woman step in. She was almost the mirror image of Lisa, though much better clothes with her form-fitting black and white dress and silver heels. It had been so long since she'd even thought of her aunt that seeing her here and now came as a total shock. Heather had moved across the country years ago to pursue her career and Jenny hadn't seen or heard from her since.

Lisa led her twin sister inside after a brief hug, each taking a seat on one of the couches, with Lisa sitting right above her puny daughter, the couch's springs creaking as they received her weight. Her massive feet came to rest on the ground close to where Jenny stood, close enough that she could catch a whiff of their scent and feel a tinge of their warmth. From there it wasn't long before a bit of moisture condensed on the floor around those steamy feet. Venturing out from her hiding place, Jenny knelt before them, gave her thanks for this water Lisa was inadvertently providing her, and started drinking.

In her focus on drinking Jenny fully ignored the titanesses' conversation, and so she wasn't warned that her mom was about to go to the kitchen for some drinks. As Lisa stood, her heel happened to slide over her minuscule daughter before Jenny could react, flattening her underfoot. When next she took a step, Jenny remained stuck to her sole, being repeatedly mashed against the floor every time her mom's foot came down.

“So,” Heather said once her sister got back with their drinks, “where is that sweet little daughter of yours? It's been so long since I've seen her, she must be all grown up by now. Is she in the house right now?”“You didn't hear about her?” Lisa said. “Turns out Jenny's a shrinker, just like her father. She started shrinking about a year ago. I took care of her until she got so small that I couldn't go on pretending to still give a damn about a bug like her, then I left her to live on the floor. I haven't seen her in a while, but I'm sure she's still down there somewhere. Now the only times I find her now are when she gets stuck to my foot and I have to peel the sad little thing off.”“Oh? Now I really want to see her before I go. You say she's likely on the floor somewhere?” Heather said, scanning it for any sign of her niece.

“Don't think you'll find her. By now you probably couldn't tell her apart from a dust mite, and she could be anywhere in the house. Maybe even stuck in one of my shoes. That's where she was the last time I saw her.”“Well, if I do happen to find her, would you mind if I took her with me? I've been longing for a shrinker ever since the last one I had shrunk to microscopic sizes. He's probably still alive somewhere, maybe even somewhere on my body right now, but that's no use to me if I can't even see him.”“Oh right, I forgot you were interested in those little bugs. Well, if you can find Jenny, by all means feel free to take her home with you and do whatever you want with her. You'll probably make better use of her than I'd ever care to.”“You hear that, Jenny, dear? Your auntie wants to take you home! Why don't you be a dear and come to auntie's toes now? Make it easier for me to find you,” Heather called out.

Hearing that, Jenny started squirming around, trying to crawl out from under her mother's sole. Finally she was being presented with the someone who would take care of her, and not just leave her to fend for herself on the floor and survive off scraps and sweat. That opportunity was so close now, and yet so far. To get to her aunt's toes as she had requested, she would first need to escape her mom's sole, an impossible task for a little mite like her. Oh, sure, she would still try to break free—she would never forgive herself for letting a chance like this slip by without even making an attempt to reach it—but deep down she knew that there was no hope of success; that her destiny was to shrink away to a microscopic speck on her mom's floor, or maybe live like a germ crawling on her body, never to find happiness again.

And so it was that after a few minutes of no progress at all, Jenny gave up, resigning herself to her fate. By then the two titanesses had already changed the topic and were catching up with all the changes in each others' lives. Jenny had to endure their whole conversation and the pain of having been so totally abandoned and forgotten that even being right under their feet they would never notice her. It was almost enough to make her cry.

Time went by and Heather kept checking the floor by her feet, looking to see if her tiny niece had made appeared yet. Had the poor girl not heard what she'd said? Was she simply too far away to have gotten here yet? Did she not want to live with her aunt? There was no clear answer, so Heather kept on searching. Eventually it had started getting dark and she knew that she wouldn't be able to remain here long, but still there was no sign of Jenny. “Say, Lisa... You know how you said that you often find Jenny stuck to your soles? Why don't you check them for me? Maybe she's there right now.”Those words lit a spark of hope in little Jenny, her heart rate quickening in excitement.

“Alright, let's see if she's down there,” Lisa said.

Jenny held her breath and waited for her mother to lift her foot. At first, nothing seemed to change. “What's taking her so long?” she thought after a few seconds had passed without anything happening. As it turned out, Lisa had chosen to check on her other foot first, and only checked on the one that Lisa was under after thoroughly searching that one first. Then Jenny felt herself lifted into the air and turned around for her mother and aunt to inspect this sole.

Blinking while she adjusted to the light again, Jenny eventually managed to get a clear look at her surroundings, especially taking in the awe-inspiring faces of the goddesses looking down on her puny self. Right then she felt like an absolute nothing as their gazes passed over her without even seeing her. Frantically, she yanked her arms and legs free of her mother's sole, then stood on the soft surface while she waved and yelled at the twin titanesses.

The next time her aunt's gaze passed over her, her eyes lit up. “Is that her right there?” Heather asked, pointing a finger at her.

“Let me see,” Lisa said. She brought her face even closer, taking up almost all of Jenny's field of view. The tiny woman trembled under her mother's gaze and took a couple steps back before resuming her waving, finally catching a dim glint of recognition in Lisa's dark brown eyes. “Yes, that's her,” she said at last. “She's a bit smaller than the last time, but that's definitely Jenny. Here, why don't you take her.” She scooped her daughter up in her red fingernail and carried her through the air before dropping her unceremoniously on Heather's open palm. From there, Jenny saw her aunt's face looking closely at her.

“Hey there, sweetie! It's been so long since I last saw you! You know, we aunts are usually supposed to compliment our nieces and nephews on how much they've grown, but of course I can't say that in your case. On the other hand, these little girls have definitely grown since the last time I saw you.” Heather tapped Jenny's bare breasts with a fingernail. “Why, you used to be flat as a board back then! You've definitely become quite the... deliciously strapping young woman,” she purred and licked her lips.

Jenny couldn't help but blush at the compliment, however strange it was to hear it from her massive goddess of an aunt. “I'm glad I thought to look for you under my sister's feet. Now you're all mine, and I'll take very good care of you until you shrink out of sight. Hopefully that's still a few years out and we'll be able to have a lot of fun together. Anyway, I'd love to keep chatting with you, but I really should finish catching up with my dear sister. Until then...” Heather grabbed Jenny with her fingers and brought the tiny woman up to her mouth.

Seeing that huge, glistening cavern with it's tall white teeth approaching, Jenny tried to squirm free, afraid that her aunt was thinking of eating her. Instead, Heather's tongue darted out past her lips, giving Jenny a brief lick that left her covered in saliva. After that, Heather lowered her tiny niece towards her chest and, slipping her finger under her dress, pressed the tiny girl into her cleavage, where the spit and the pressure from her boobs would ensure that she wouldn't be slipping out of there by herself. “Now, where were we...”Jenny now found herself trapped once again, yet unlike when she was trapped under her mom's foot, she had no intention of escaping this time. At last, she would be with someone who would show her love and care, who wouldn't leave her to survive by her own devices on the floor. It had been over a year since she had felt so happy about anything at all. She was so happy she could have wept tears of joy. Instead, she simply snuggled up against her aunt's warm boob skin and fell asleep with a warmth in her heart, certain that when next she awoke it would be to a better life than the one she'd lived this past year.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10645