Giga Gabriel by acebartlet2005
Summary:

Hi everyone,

This is an adult story, featuring strong sexual themes. This story is not for young readers. 

This story was originally posted by me, but I took it down as I was going through some tough times and was unsure of myself. However, after seeing the interest and support from a small group of people, I decided to re-upload this story for your enjoyment.

Giga Gabriel is a story that follows Gabriel, a woman who turns into a giga giantess. She is gentle, but relentlessly horny. The story is about her challange to balance her own desires with the well-being of those living in her increasingly enourmous shadow. Gabriel must learn to control herself and her newfound power if she is to become a true goddess.

I hope you enjoy it,
Ace


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Unaware, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Giga Gabriel
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 28972 Read: 51081 Published: June 29 2021 Updated: July 24 2021

1. Chapter 1 - Arise Fair Goddess by acebartlet2005

2. Chapter 2 - Temptations of the Flesh by acebartlet2005

3. Chapter 3 - Dark and Fire by acebartlet2005

4. Chapter 4 - Star Bound by acebartlet2005

5. Chapter 5 - Her World Part 1 by acebartlet2005

6. Chapter 6 - Her World Part 2 by acebartlet2005

Chapter 1 - Arise Fair Goddess by acebartlet2005
Author's Notes:

Gabriel wakes up and her life changes forever.


 

Gabriel felt the cool embrace of night around her, sleeping bag and cozy sweater warming her in the cool spring air. She slept calmly, pushing thoughts of grumpy engineers and her drama-king co-worker Bruce out of her mind. Why do people always have to be so unreasonable? They tire me out. At least here, I can just be by myself, no one to bother me for kilometers around. You can’t even see the city lights from out here, it makes the stars so beautiful. I wish other people would agree to turn off their lights so we could all look at the stars together, rather than plot in the darkness against one another. Drifting off to sleep, Gabriel saw a great light in her dreams, the light calling her forward, bathing her in its glow.

Gabriel knew something was wrong before her eyes had fully opened, feeling her bare nipples biting the cold air. She sat up, fists clenched, teeth gritted. Around her, she saw nothing but a dark green carpet for miles around, a few puddles of dark water reflecting the morning sun, rising even as she saw the navy blue of the sky. A patchwork of wheat beige and bright green ran along small veins of water that flowed across the dirt, cutting dark lines through the green. Where’s my tent? She thought, and where’s my clothes!? She couldn’t see anything of hers. Looking down over the side of her bosom, she lifted herself off her hands to check beneath her. Nothing but the same carpet of green greeting her gaze, only compressed a bit by her wide rear, an uncompressed line running between where her butt cheeks had touched the ground.

She brought her ass down again, stroking the green carpet with her fingers, feeling thousands of bristles tickling her fingertips, brown lines following the path traced by her finger, as if it was a coloured pencil stroking against green paper. I’ve never seen anything like this. Leaning over, her heavy breasts touched the ground, her red, plump nipples skimming the ground, tracing their own shaking path through the green as she went down on her hands and knees. Bringing her chin as close to the ground as possible, her large breasts pressed into the ground. Squinting, she could just make out tiny cone shaped bristles no longer than half a millimeter at most. Weird. Her breasts jiggled as she sat up, two craters in the ground where they had just been. The ground’s really soft, and this green layer is really thin, with tiny little bristles. It’s like my nipples were gliding over felt.

She noticed a grey spot between her legs about the size of a dinner plate, next to where her right calf had landed. Spots on it sparkled, little lines poking up from the surface, the largest ones like gleaming dark grains of rice. Those are some interesting rocks. She used her hands to pick herself up. Straddling the strange formation between her wide thighs, she sat down, careful that she didn’t cover the spot. Leaning forward, she felt the urge to stretch, raising her arms up and lacing her fingers together. Pulling, she heard a pop in her shoulder, and sighed, a wave of relief cresting across her bosom. Bending over, she looked at the spot in front of her crotch, resting her arms on her thighs, one of her hands feeling in between her legs, scratching an itch on her smooth red pussy lips. Her finger brushed lightly against her clit, the upward strokes sending sweet shivers up her spine, a warmth to her blushing cheeks and a weight to her eyelids.

“I mean if nobody’s around…” She said to herself. “Might as well.”

Pulsing her index and middle fingers against her clit, she cooed with carnal delight. Her thighs pulsed, smooth curves hiding their raw, crushing might as they rolled over the teeny tiny green bristles, crushing them into nothing. She could feel the same on her ass too. Her colossal smooth buns rolled over the green bristles, which made her smile as they tickled her smooth flesh. The nerves on her pussy sang in ecstasy to the drumbeat of her heart and the grinding strum of her fingers. The dark tunnel leading deeper into her genitals dilated, allowing her to slip her fingers deep inside. The slick wet walls of her vagina pulsed around her fingers. She scratched wildly on the upper, soft, spongey region of her love canal.

Immediately, she began to breathe harder and deeper, her enormous bosom rising with each inhale and falling with every exhale. Her large breasts jiggled as each wave of pleasure washed over her. She lowered her other hand currently massaging her left thigh down into her crotch, stroking her clit while her right scratched at her insides. Gabriel’s lips were wide open, a deep, “OHHH!” thundering out from the back of her throat. She imagined a beach, a muscular man with a large, stiff shaft, and no clothes. She imagined wrapping her legs around his crotch, feeling his dick throbbing deep inside her, rewarding his effort by pressing her tender breasts against his chest. That was the man she would stop being shy for. Something strange glimmered on the spot below, causing her to stop just as she felt a pressure beginning to build in between her legs, letting out a long sigh. I’ll finish off later. Right now, I should see what this spot is.

She looked again at the shining spot on the ground, her womanly urges taking a back seat to her curiosity with the strange glimmer. Bending further forward, she looked down at the spot, dark lines running between the tiny crystals sparkling in the morning light. Even the ones in her shadow seemed to sparkle, tiny lights like mica grains glittering with white light. The dark lines between them had little red lights on them.

Squinting, she gasped. The lights moved. A little flying dot was taking off from one of the taller crystals, who’s red and gold tip she recognized immediately. It was the office building that she worked at. I just fingered my pussy in front of millions of tiny people. Oh my god, I’m naked in front of all of them. Bringing her hands down, she covered her pussy with its inner folds still glistening from arousal. Hands cupped over her thigh gap, her arms squeezed her breasts together, forming a line of cleavage longer than the downtown area of city that lay in the shadow of her enormous thighs, red swollen nipples rising from her enormous bust. Her cheeks became enormous fields of hot pink as she blushed.

I can’t be this huge, I remember what that engineer Verne said about square-cube law and movies with giant bugs. He said they’d explode. Taking one hand away, she pinched herself. No, not dreaming. Looking down, she saw clouds at ankle height. One drifted up to her big toe, which she raised, crushing the cloud into the ground. Feeling the cool moisture, she watched the green bristles she now recognised as trees on the ground shake from the impact. Should I even speak? She thought. My voice alone might cause buildings to topple. I can’t stay like this forever. What should I say? Whatever I say, I should say it standing up. But to stand up, I might need to…

She looked at her hands covering her crotch, I won’t be able to do that forever. She thought of all the people between her legs. Surely, some of them must’ve done the right thing and averted their eyes. But I’m sure some perverts are down there, touching themselves at the sigh of me, taking photos of me, saying terrible things about me. Surely, when I open my computer, I’ll… I won’t be able to open my computer. Not like this. I’m bigger than any mountain. I might be the size of a small island. How tall am I?

She looked at her feet, Each foot is about, say, 20 cm. From the office to the other end of the city it’s about 10 km, if my foot is about that length, that’s about a kilometer for what to me is about 2 cm. Then, if I was 178 cm tall, then…I’m around 89 km tall. Well, at least it’s a safe distance for me to speak to them from. They’re microscopic from up here. Damn, I must be quite the sight. I’m so big, the clouds are at my ankles. She noticed how her bosom loomed over the city. Forget the rest of me, my breasts are bigger than the tallest mountains. My thighs too, they shake the ground when I move. My ass flattened a forest. Around the city, she noticed that new mountain ranges had risen into place where her thighs had pressed into the land. The mere indulgence of pleasure for a goddess had led to a dramatic geographic shift for those living in the shadow of her thighs. Gabriel’s legs were powerful and plump, stretching far above the clouds at her ankles. Her thighs widened out into broad hips, accented by the slimness of her waist and toned abs. I’m like a giant goddess! A goddess! An enormous, powerful… and sexy goddess.

Gabriel’s heart fluttered, warmth building between her legs. My goddess pussy is like a hot, sticky valley. It’s so big, bigger than some cities. Those men down there, thinking things about me, they couldn’t hurt me. Not when I’m this big, this powerful. Gabriel cooed softly to the growl of sexual appetite from her shivering pussy. She looked down at the city, far below, thin wispy clouds around her ankles. The whole thing was framed between her plump breasts and her mighty thighs, and in between her thighs, things were getting lively. Gabriel absent-mindedly brushed her swollen clit with a press of her hands, and she moaned longingly. She imagined the men without the control avert their eyes, the power she had over their feeble minds.

What if I gave them what they desired? I bet I could fit them all inside my pussy. Thousands of them, no, millions of them, all squirming around inside me. I wonder, how good would they feel? My love muscles would cause earthquakes for them, forcing them to kneel before the might of my womanhood. Lost in the vast depths of my goddess pussy, they’d never see the sun again, the perfect punishment. Gabriel thought about how small they would be compared to the undulating valleys of flesh. She closed her eyes, imagining them running to high ground inside her, as floods of her cum would roar through her pussy, carrying the unlucky ones deeper inside her. Those on her clit would follow her commands to worship her, labouring upon the enormous temple of flesh dedicated to her pleasure. They would please her, or else she would bring her mighty fingers down upon them to satisfy herself. The immense feminine power of her love muscles could trap millions of men in her dark, sweet-smelling depths. She imagined the mess she could make of a city. She could crush an entire city between her enormous thighs, grind it into dust under her ass, or smother it under her breasts in a flood of milky flesh. She imagined her hard nipples ploughing through rows of shattering skyscrapers. If she were to grind against it, a single brush of her clit would destroy city blocks, lathering them in a flood of her fluids. With her right hand, she began to reach toward the city below.

Gabriel opened her eyes, guilty. Before she could reach the city or start touching herself again, she brought her hands to rest on her thighs, which jiggled under the weight of her hands. She looked down at the distant mountains. What are you thinking Gabriel? That would kill them. Why did you think it was sexy? I have to talk to these people, tell them it’s alright, and… maybe apologise for exposing myself. She placed her hands down on empty patches of land, raising herself up. Her massive legs stretched up into the heavens, straddling the city. Her shadow covered the land, She leaned over, just able to see the city over the slopes of her bosom. She carefully took a step back, the lights in the city flickering with the movement of her feet. She cleared her throat, which must have sounded like the sky ripping open to the people down below, “Please, don’t panic. I’m Gabriel. I don’t know how I got like this, but I don’t want to hurt you. Sorry for… touching myself in front of you. I thought I was alone. I’m not used to being this big, could you please forgive me?”

Sitting down, she held back her bosom to prevent it from spilling onto the city, restraining her glistening blonde hair with the other, and listened with her ear the size of a nature reserve. She heard the noise of automobile engines and some cries from below very faintly. She listened for something more, and she heard a voice calling to her, with static loudspeaker distortion. “Gabriel, can you hear us?”

“Yes,” she said as softly as a woman her size could, “Who are you?”

“Chief of Police. We have a message for you. Do not move closer to the city. Try to limit… unnecessary movement. The city is currently being evacuated to the Northeast, please avoid that road. Military forces are on their way here, we’re going to tell them you contacted us peacefully.”

“Thanks, and sorry.” She said. “I’ll keep my distance.”

Gabriel stepped away into the middle of an empty-looking forest. Looking around, the military was nowhere in sight. She wanted something to amuse herself, starting to run out of parts of her body to guess the size of and worried about what would happen if she started fantasying again. Over the forest loomed some clouds. She remembered the one she hit with her toe. I wonder, how do they taste? Leaning over, she brought her lips to the clouds, opening a kilometer-wide hole in her plump pursed lips, she began filling her lungs, supersonic winds pulling the clouds into her mouth. She puffed her cheeks with air, feeling a stream of water condensing on her tongue, which she swallowed. The water was cool, reminding her of the stream that ran by her tent where she would camp. Without thinking, she sucked in another. Sucking in a larger cloud, she worked her lungs more, her powerful vortex ripping trees from the ground. Feeling thousands of little pines hit her lips, she licked them, her enormous tongue trapping the trees on its sticky, bumpy surface.

The absent clouds revealed a lake below, and wanting something cool, Gabriel brought her lips to the water’s surface, straddling a river. Feeling her lips meet the cool water, she slurped it up, the lake disappearing into her stomach. On the lake’s shore, some friends were about to go fishing. They watched in disbelief as their boat was sucked out into the middle of the lake, and into Gabriel’s mouth, the wind of her suction pulling them off their feet and into the muddy lakebed. Gabriel gulped, a mountainous lump sliding down her throat, finally disappearing beneath her collarbone, breasts subtly heaving as she emitted a refreshed sigh. The subtlest shift of her bosom flattened hills, rolling over treelines in an unstoppable wave of milky flesh. The fishermen watched as yet another cloud was sucked in between her lips, her enormous bosom and diaphragm heaving, creating the great vortex pulling everything unlucky enough to find itself in front of her into her mouth with its gurgling, flash-floods of saliva.

This is fun, she thought, inhaling another cloud, it’s like catching raindrops for goddesses. I wonder if I could stop a hurricane by eating it? Imagine how many people I could help if I could hold rainclouds in my mouth and spit them out where people need them. She was sucking in another cloud, when she saw a thin, grey shape headed for her lips. Focusing, she saw little wings sticking out of it. Oh my god a jetliner! She ceased sucking, but it was too late and the airplane followed the cloud into her mouth. She opened wide and she dared not breathe. No, no, no. I didn’t eat you, I can’t eat you!

The plane appeared again, slowly flying out of her open mouth, “Sorry.” Said Gabriel reflexively, causing the plane to dip a bit before flying away from the other clouds. Memo to self, she thought, tell people to enforce a no-fly zone around me. I’m a hazard to planes. Not one to test her luck, Gabriel stopped, sitting up. She shadowed even the mountain below her, which she looked at closely. It’s tiny. I think my nipple is bigger. She brought her bosom around, her red nipple dwarfing the mountain. Mother nature, you need a boob job. She lowered her breast, flattening the mountain under her stiff nipple. The cold summit tickled her knocker, and she smiled, blushing as she stroked her nipple, enjoying the arousing sensation of her smooth tit flesh. She fondled her large breasts, admiring them.

I love the softness of my big boobs, she thought, and now I don’t even have to by overpriced bras anymore. I don’t even care that people are staring at me. I’m admiring myself, let them admire me too. No, let them WORSHIP me. All my life, I’ve hated people staring at me, fearing what they thought of doing to me in the back of their mind. But now I’m not just sexy, I’m powerful. I’m a Goddess... She spied another, slightly larger mountaintop. And Goddesses must be pleased. There’s not a man alive with a cock big enough to please me, so I’ll have to get creative…

In a stroke of carnal inspiration, Gabriel grinned with a wide, seductive smirk. She checked the ground, and when she was certain she would not tread on the roadways, she laid down, her nipples ripping through the hills under the tree canopy. Looking closely at the mountain, she squinted, not seeing anything. The snow-capped mountain was the size of her thumb.

“Anyone home?” she said, “If so, send a flare up, light a fire, do something to let me know you’re there. I have plans for this glorious rise and I wouldn’t want you getting caught up in… what I’m going to do.”

No response. Gabriel’s thighs quaked, shaking the forest below. She turned herself around, her pussy hovering over the mountain. Her labia quivered, and she reached down, pulling back a fold of silky flesh to show her stiff, shining clit. Her heavy thighs loomed on either side, and they flexed as she slowly moved backward, her clit stroking against the mountain. She leaned forward and inhaled a cloud, before pressing back again, her clit pulsing against the slopes, a low throaty moan thundering out of her plush red lips, splitting the clouds and shaking the trees below. Her thighs trembled, her pussy pulsed and she felt something sticky dripping on her hand. She brought it up, seeing three tiny drops of milky white, semi-translucent, sweet smelling goddess nectar rolling down her finger. My pussy is drooling. Damn it’s hungry today.

She spun around, pulling back the tight, silky veil of flesh again, love nectar coating her pussy lips and stiff clit. Shadowed by her enormous thighs, Gabriel ripped the mountain off its base with her sleek womanly fingers, holding it above the dark cavern that led deeper into her sex organ while the other hand pried open her tense pussy lips and stroked her clit. With a single push, the mountain was engulfed by her love tunnel. Gabriel tightened her crotch muscles, the mountain crumbling inside her, breaking up like rock in a crushing device. She grunted longingly and pressed again, her vaginal juices mingling with the rock, turning it into a fragrant grey slurry that flowed out of her as her powerful crotch muscles sent waves of flesh rippling down her love tunnel. With a single clench of her muscular pussy, the rock and vaginal fluid slurry was forced out of her, casting a shadow over the trees as it fell, squelching across the land on impact, smothering a few square kilometers of trees. The new mud mountain was not long for this world, as everything between her legs was instantly flattened as her thighs pressed together, smearing hills and forests into a muddy pulp. She sighed deeply, a wave of pleasure cresting across her bosom. Clouds at her feet swirled in the warm rush of wind.

She saw a swarm of tiny black dots moving toward her. Military jets? She stood up, looking to avoid a close call like the one with the jetliner. She laced her hands together, letting them fall between her legs, pushing her breasts together. Her thigh gap was nearly as wide as her laced fingers. Alongside, thighs shaped like an exotic vase, tapered down to her knees. Her muscular calves widened out again, slimming out halfway down her long lower legs, above her ankles and long yet slender feet. Legs to die for. Why didn’t I try to get a boyfriend in university? I would have had men lining up to have sex with me. I was too worried I would mess up asking them out. Now I wouldn’t even be able to feel the press of a man’s thighs against mine. My goddess size pussy would swallow him up and I wouldn’t feel a thing. It ate a mountain and its still hungry. What else can I feed it? The idea was making her warm, and she blushed, massaging her broad thighs.

Gabriel removed one hand and waved at the jets, realizing her knees were over 20 km above the surface. The jets max altitude must be beneath that, she thought. She made a shooing gesture, fanning away from the swell of her bosom. “It’s dangerous for you to fly this close, I had a close call with a jetliner already today. Please, back off.” The jets continued flying closer, she could feel little tail fires stroking across her calves. Wait, I can feel them. She thought, her arms squeezing her bosom closer together, her hand groping her lush genitals.

“Oh yes…” she huffed, “My name’s Gabriel, I’m a big sexy goddess. Just let me kneel down so we can both get a better look at each other.”

Slowly, she knelt, watching the jets that were flying around her legs fly a bit further away. Spreading her legs, she squeezed her breasts and rubbed her hand over her crotch. She was excited and her pussy was aroused, her six-kilometer-long sex lips quivering and getting wet. “I can feel the tail fires of your jets,” she said, “I want to…feel them a little closer. Between my legs would be nice, if you feel like an adventure.” She spread her pussy lips, stroking her wet clitoris in between the inner folds of her labia, “see if you can make me feel you. I’ll try to be gentle, but my pussy is hungry. I’m a virgin you see, I’ve never felt like this before. Uhhh, I’m so hot. I know you want me. You can tell your higher-ups I forced you to do it if you’re worried about disobeying orders. But I doubt anybody explicitly ordered you not to do this. What do you say?”

Somehow, they must have been relaying her voice to the jet’s radios, as they started to fly toward her crotch, which began pulsating with pleasure, a drop of cum dripping out of it between her legs, forming a white lake on the ground below in a crash and splash of female cum that flattened trees and hills. “Yes, I know you couldn’t resist. Please your Goddess Gabriel, the most powerful woman to ever walk the Earth.” The planes flew between her legs, “Oh yes.” She said, feeling the hot creep of jet wash on her clit. “Oh yes, that’s a great start, more please. Oh…” Her knees weakened, as if to hump an invisible lover. She tightened her thighs, which flexed as she stopped herself from thrusting into the jet formations, supplementing her desires by fondling her breasts, stroking her nipples and kneading her smooth, soft jugs, her boob flesh bulging out from between her hands. “Yes,” she said, “I can feel you! OH, I can FEEL you on my Goddess clit. Please, more, harder! Oh yes!”

The jets came back around though her legs, their jet wash not warming her up as much, her thick fluids absorbing the heat and blocking the pressure. She wanted more, “Is that the best you’ve got? What other tricks do you have up your sleeve? Make me sweat, make me scream, make my knees weak.” Flying toward her, the jets let lose trails of flame. Missiles, Oh yes! “You clever boys, that’s great, pound my clit with your biggest bombs, your longest missiles. You can’t hurt me, but I’ll feel this.” Gabriel, watching with glee as the missiles streaked toward her, rubbed her thighs with excitement. The first volley flew into her crotch, disappearing under her large outer pussy lips.

“AH!” she exclaimed, feeling the first impacts, “MMMMNNNNN! Oh, that’s good. AH! Just as your goddess – UNGH! – ordered.” Each impact was like a hot little copper hair stroking her clit, impacting the area between her trembling, swelling pussy lips and flying deep into her vaginal canal which gushed a flood of sweet smelling semi-translucent liquid. “AH! OH! More please. Yes! Your goddess is very happy with you. AH! That feels so good, like you’re stroking me with a soft, warm brush on my clit. AH! Please don’t stop, I feel so good, you just started pounding inside of me.” But the waves stopped, the volleys of little flaming kisses from her worshippers dying away. They must have run out. Pity, that can’t have lasted more than a minute. I want to be pounded for HOURS. “I guess you can’t go any more. That’s okay, I’ll pleasure myself.”

She lowered her hand into her crotch, rubbing her clit with her thumb and plunging her middle finger kilometers deep into her vagina, labia folding to grip her finger. Her thighs shaking, her other hand madly groped her ten-kilometer-tall breasts, pushing in her stiff nipples to watch them pop out violently, her bosom swelling in waves as she breathed hot steam and oozed warm cum. But it’s not the same, she thought, I want the thrill of imagining what someone is going to do with me, like those jets strafing and pounding my thick pussy lips.

Suddenly, a flare shot up from the city. She crawled over on her hands and knees, leaning in so close, her cute plushy nose almost grazed the buildings. The blue lakes of her irises pulled the black voids of her pupils open, focusing to make out tiny green lines and green boxes filling the street. Tanks and artillery. She could faintly hear rock and roll music blasting from a hidden speaker, rolling waves of guitar distortion and crashing drumbeats filling her heart with fire. Listening in closely, she could make out the lyrics.

“My heart is black, and my lips are cold

Cities on flame with rock and roll

Three thousand guitars they seem to cry

My ears will melt, and then my eyes…”

Gabriel smiled, “I never thought I’d hear that sound again in my life. Do you want to rock with me? My pussy wants your fire, your love. Don’t worry about hurting me, those fighter pilots and their missiles couldn’t scratch me. Unfortunately, they also couldn’t stay too long, no endurance I tell you. But you have more endurance than they do, right?”

She sat down, bringing her ass up to a mountain that lay before the city. That should stop my juices from flooding it. Oh God, I could drown a city with my cum! Spreading her labia, Gabriel licked her lips slowly, her tongue sliding greedily across the plump, red valley, straight white teeth grinning down at the city below. Her hair fell on her shoulders, tracing the glorious contours of her breasts. Her silky locks were up to twenty kilometers long, each hair wider than a railway car. Her blue eyes gleaming with fire, she cooed, “Do you want me? Can you feel me shaking the ground, excited, getting hot thinking about what you’ll do to me? I want you to feel the fire of your weapons inside me. Your power is an oasis in a sea of sexual boredom. Please, give this goddess the love she thirsts for…”

Rubbing her thighs in anticipation, she saw the shells fly into the air, smoke rising from the city as orange tracers arced through the sky. “AHHH! OHHH! AHH! That’s what I was hoping for. UUNNNNNGGGGHHH!” The shells hit her pussy in waves, impacting the clenching folds of her shaking labia, “OHHH! OHHH! YES! My goddess pussy likes that! MMMMMNNNNN!” Slipping her hands away from her pussy, she opened her legs wide, pulsing thighs looming over each side of the city, tidal waves of flesh roaring down from 25 km wide hips. Gabriel leaned back, using her arms to keep her back off the ground. That should let the shells arc into my love canal.

“OH YES!” she yelled, her breasts jiggling as her bosom heaved, and fell, each breath blowing rings of steam out from her into the upper atmosphere from her three-kilometer wide mouth.  Her one-and -a-half-kilometer-wide vaginal tunnel gushed warm liquid, flowing out over the bottom of her pussy lips in a quartz-white waterfall, forming a lake in her thigh gap, growing with each orgasmic gush of Gabriel’s feminine power. This is better than I ever imagined, she thought, this feeling, my pussy has never been this lively before. Oh, it’s clenching and opening, it’s so alien yet so alluring, like a blooming orchid. The flower of my sexuality, finally being admired properly. “MMMMNNNNN!”

Panting, she spoke to her army of little love makers. “I love you, you brave soldiers. AH!” she felt a volley plunging into her vagina, shellfire tickling her sensitive love canal walls, “Thank you for fulfilling my wish. AH! I - AH! Never thought I would feel like this. MMMNNNN! I’ve never had sex before, and then I – OH! – Got like this. UNGH! Even if I had a lover already, I wouldn’t feel him. I’d probably lose him in my pussy. OHHH! Crush him with the folds of my labia! AHHH! Or drown him with my fluids! UNNNNGGGGHHH! I’m so hot, I’m breathing steam. AHH! OHH! My pussy is – MMMMNNNNN! – pouring a lake of hot cum. YES! Keep pounding my aircraft carrier sized clit!”

More shells pounded her pussy, raking over the folds of her Labia, over her clitoris and down into her vaginal canal. Her nipples were stiff and hard, like two-kilometer tall red stone pyramids in a land of milky flesh. Her cum waterfall was so strong, it was dragging nearby clouds into it, sucked in by the flowing white slime. The lake of cum between her legs was overflowing, the storm surge flattening forests, ripping trees from their roots, drowning the land and any animals unfortunate enough to be on it. Gabriel Couldn’t get enough, stretching out her voluptuous goddess body above the clouds, getting pounded by the guns of an army, shaking with the waves of pleasure each volley of fire sent up her spine. Smiling, she moaned and breathed, her huge bosom heaving up and down.

“I’m the BIGGEST, SEXIEST, and most POWERFUL woman in history! AAAHHHHNUUGHHHH!” Shouted Gabriel, “I roll like thunder, I’m pounding like an earthquake! You love looking at me. MMMNNNN! Hearing my colossal goddess voice. MMMNNN! Feeling my monstrous ass rumbling, my titanic thighs grinding forests to splinters! I know you love watching as my nipples harden, swelling larger than mountains! And seeing my beautiful breasts fill the sky. A soft, jiggling, warm sky! Oh, my pussy swallowed a mountain, doesn’t the thought of it make you hot? UUUNNNNNGGGGGHHH!” she felt a pressure between her hips, “AAHHH! I feel a big one! UUUUNNNNNNHHHHHH!”

Gabriel sat up, hands covering her open pussy as her earth-shaking orgasm began. Floods of cum pouring from her vaginal canal, streams 200 meters wide gushed between her fingers, landing just short of the city, sticky gobs the size of battleships crashing onto the countryside. Her pussy lips clenched, suddenly opening again, gushing another flood of cum. A white pool was forming between her powerful legs, the mountain next to her thigh ceasing to exist, washing away in the flood like an anthill at the end of a garden hose. The sticky flood rushed over mountains and forests that were ripped from the earth instantly by the flow, which gushed toward the city between her legs. She dug a trench into the bedrock with her fingers, the torrent of liquid flowing into the chasm, saving the populace from a sticky, drowning death. Her hands flew back to her pussy, blocking the next wave of cum. Chunks of rock the size of houses and buildings littered the shoreline of the lake of white slime, others sinking deeper into its murky depths, getting buried as more poured fourth from deep within. “AAHHH! AAHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” Gabriel cried, waves of cum spraying out of her love tunnel, a seemingly endless torrent built up over years of sexual inactivity and multiplied to the size of an 89 km tall goddess.

Finally, the flow stopped. Shifting onto her knees, Gabriel felt her wet, sticky ass, looking down to see her cum running into the craters her grinding muscular rear had generated. She leaned over the city, shadowing it with her bosom, looking down at the city with a guilty look. “I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have gotten carried away like that. I almost killed you people, all you lovely people, who made me feel so good. Will you forgive me?”

She knelt down to the city, putting her ear up to it. A strong Tennessee accent blared through the army sound system. “Lady, that was one of the best things I’ve ever seen. The boys and girls down here love you. You said it yourself, you’ve never had sex before, you didn’t know it was coming. Great save though, I admire your quick thinking. You’re resourceful, sexy in a clever way, lots of men like that in a woman. Ain’t that right boys!?”

Cheers rose from the city, and Gabriel smiled, stepping back and taking a bow, turning around and giving her ass a good slap, waves of smooth flesh rippling down her thick thigh, her red pussy lips finally moist and still. “Thank you all, I couldn’t have had a better time losing my virginity.” She yawned, “Geez, I’m tired now. I think I’ll take a nap, then we can figure out how this is all going to work. But one thing is for sure, we have to do that again some time, now that I have some experience. Good night, my lovelies, dream sweet and sexy dreams about me.” Gabriel lay down on her side, her bosom towering over the city, and fell asleep with a smile. Her mighty hips and shapely legs were relaxed, the flame of her desires between them quenched for the time.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it! The other chapters are coming soon.

Chapter 2 - Temptations of the Flesh by acebartlet2005
Author's Notes:

Gabriel settles into being a goddess, but her journey has only just begun.


Gabriel sighed gently, opening her eyes as crimson clouds framed her face. The rising sun lit her hair on fire, and she moaned deeply, lowering a hand between her legs. Golden light glimmered across her shining skin, her long, thick, powerful thighs pressing together around her hand as her fingers shivered against her smooth clit. She arched her back, thrusting her crotch into the air, her enormous ass rolling over the ground, shaping it with each roll of her soft buns. For an ordinary woman, this would only wrinkle the sheets of her bed. But Gabriel’s movements rose and flattened mountains of earth and rock. She rolled over, her nipple cutting a wedge into a cloud formation as the broadside of her bosom burdened the ground with its weight. Her eyes opened, seeing her nipple looming over a cluster of tiny, glittering buildings between the size of tiny hairs and grains of rice, shining glass glowing with fire. Her plump lips pulled into a grin.

“Good Morning Lovelies.” She cooed, stroking around her clit, her chest heaving, nipple grinding over the land. Looming over the outskirts of the city, the whole grey patch was only the size of a medium size plate to her. She huffed, “I’m going to be honest with you. I’m really horny this morning.”

Carefully she sat up, breasts bouncing on her chest, rolling and pressing against each other, lines of cleavage deeper than canyons forming across her bosom. She spread her legs, placing the city between her calves, her thighs looming over the clouds like a force of nature. The inside of her thighs shook the clouds as the twin mountain ranges of feminine might pulsed with sexual energy. Gabriel dug a series of canyons deep into the ground between her legs with the spread fingers of her right hand, the left continuing to massage her labia, which squirmed wildly between her fingers. Between quaking thighs, her pussy lips pulsed, above, her breasts jiggled as she groaned longingly.

Spreading her labia wide, those in the city could look deep into the muscular depths of her slick, red, shimmering vaginal tunnel, clouds drifting past in the shadow of her crotch. The muscles trembled, clenching while drops of thick white fluid the size of freighters dripped from her pussy lips, the land ahead of her pussy already a steaming bog dotted with huge craters filled with pale gooey liquid. She felt a blushing warmth in her cheeks, groaning with a vibrato that shook the city, her expression glowing with a bottomless sexual appetite.

“You’re all so tiny my lovelies.” She said, “I wish I could put all of you inside me. Just the thought of offering up my silky pussy flesh to you, it makes me feel so…UNF!”

Gabriel grunted with indescribable lust, her vagina clenching, squelching with juiciness as the wave of flesh roared down from deep inside. As her folds squashed against each other, a drop of goddess nectar fell from them, creating a lake of sticky fluid below in a wet crash that tore clouds asunder. Her vagina clenched repeatedly, the wafts of warm, musty air bending trees in the city park. Gabriel sighed. “But sometimes, even a goddess can’t get what she wants. I’m getting dangerously lively between my legs. Do you have something waiting for me? More guns to pound my enormous pussy?”

Gabriel watched the insides of the shivering valley of her pussy, tight ripples of red stretching across it as she pulled harder. In the goddess’ valley, the alluring depths of her vagina pulsed in anticipation, clouds of moisture wafting out of her love tunnel. Above, her clit shivered as a series of bright flashes burst on her labia and she moaned with delight, her chest rising and falling kilometres, mountain sized nipples swelling as the kiss of shellfire raked the petals of her meaty red valley of sexually ripe flesh. She felt a warmth deep inside her vagina, cum dripping into a pale white lake between her legs. The torrent plunged into the trenches she had carved earlier. That should keep my lovelies safe for now. Oh, here comes the next volley!

“OOOHHH, MMMMMMNNNNNNN!” Moaned Gabriel. “OH YES! MORE! MMMMMMNNNNNN!”

With her other free hand not holding her shimmering womanly petals open, she groped her enormous bosom, grasping at her own smooth mountains of milky flesh, stroking across the stiff red nubs of her nipples. Her chest heaved, tidal waves of flesh cresting across her bosom. Hair fell around her head in a wild, messy hurricane, swirling over her sleek shoulders and around her enormous bosom.

The shells rained down in waves, stroking up her labia in creeping, raining, crashing volleys of fire that made her clit swell. She emitted along moan as the shells creeped up her mountain sized clit. Her labia pulled inward, and as they loosened again an aircraft carrier sized blob of lustful slime was forced out of her with a slow, pulsating clench. The shells raining down on her pussy stimulated the silky red flesh around the blob, and Gabriel groaned deeply, the blob shaking, growing and then falling from between her labia. With an enormous wet crash, the blob fell on the lake already forming between her legs, almost doubling the size of the slime reservoir.

Between her legs, Gabriel saw rows of black dots swarming over the city. Their dark hulls were larger and girthier than the aircraft that they’d sent her the first time, flying level with her pelvis. Gabriel giggled at the thought of being able to play with her new toys along with the pilots. The shellfire was tingling her exquisitely, but she was in an experimental mood. She smirked, cooing, “Look who’s come out to play. Hello pilots, couldn’t get enough of me? Because I want more of you. Much, much more.”

For a moment, the shellfire died away. Gabriel’s pussy pouted from the lack of stimulation with a sexually impatient clench that made her moan for more. As the first aircraft passed over her pelvis, she felt an enormous burning crash over her clit. The warm wind of jet wash crept over her crotch, aircraft struggling to get over her, only just climbing up over the broad hips of her goddess body, flying out between her smoothed toned belly and her bulging, shaking thigh. She cooed with pleasure, her clit shivering, enormous thighs quaking, forming mountain ranges on the ground below. White streaks of smoke flew from the other bombers, cruise missiles the size of small airplanes, still smaller than fruit flies to the goddess flying into her love tunnel. Gabriel’s whole pussy clenched in anticipation, and her fingers fought against her crotch muscles to allow the missiles to reach deep inside. She felt a series of hot, pounding blows on her g-spot. Gabriel didn’t think they would reach there, but she was delighted, and signaled her approval with a thundering groan, “MMMMNNNNNN! AAAAHHGGGHHH! UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH!”

As the last aircraft passed over, Gabriel felt the pressure building between her legs again. Mindful of the aircraft, she turned carefully, maneuvering both her hands down into her crotch, groping her pussy madly. She was so aroused, language became difficult. Her colossal thigh passed over the city, mountain sized toes slamming down over the forest nearby, flattening hills, and grinding as series of deep ravines into the ground as her toes scrunched while she moaned. Fingering herself, her lust peaked. Complex thoughts dissolved into a yearning cry for One. More. Little. PUUUSSSSSH!

“AAAHHHNNNUUUUGHHHH!” She roared. With a thundering squelch, she shot pussy juices thousands of meters into the air, raining down upon the land, turning forests into muddy swamps as trees were pulped in the steaming flood. Hills flattened, mountains were reshaped, and valleys were blasted wider, torrents of thick bubbling fluid swamping over it all. Around the main jet, drops rained down, cratering the land with bodies of white fluid hundreds of meters wide. Gabriel cooed with pleasure as her muscles pumped it all in surging, gurgling, splashing, throbbing eruptions of creamy fuck nectar, plunging down through the cloud layer from an orifice just above her vaginal tunnel, which squirmed in ecstasy. Her wild, pulsing, swirling hand movements over her clit slowed gradually as the final colossal drops of goo crashed down, raging rivers of liquid joining together the enormous lakes of lust between her legs. She sighed soothingly, resting her arms on her thighs. Gabriel looked at the city next to her thigh, cast completely in shadow by her impossibly sexy goddess body. It would’ve erased that city. The buildings would’ve just dissolved in a gush of my thick goddess cum. I should clean this up like I’ve been doing the last few times.

“Lovelies,” Cooed Gabriel, “Because I like you so much, I’ll clean up after myself again. After all, I’m a messy girl, letting my pussy loose like that.”

Gabriel went down on her hands and knees. The white lakes below her glistened. As she lowered, her heavy breasts pressed into the ground, flattening a range of hills. Her luscious lips parted, her tongue lathering about between them with anxious twitches. The first big lake of lust was right in front of her face. Her tongue touched its surface, sending waves as tall as skyscrapers crashing across its surface as her clever tongue swirled around, cleaning the earth. The goop lathered across her tongue, catching in the fifty-meter-deep canyons that crisscrossed the surface of her tongue. White fluid pooled around the little bumps on her muscular tongue, running like raging rivers. It was sweet like honey. As it was about to drip off the tip, Gabriel slurped, sucking it all deep inside her as her tongue rolled back, her lips pulling back up above the cloud layer. She swallowed with an exaggerated gulp, a little drop of white nectar dribbling from her chin. She wiped it with her finger and sucked it down her throat with a cracking supersonic smack. She growled with delight.

“MMMNNN. I’m messy but I’m yummy too.”

She leaned down again, pressing her lips around another lake of cum. It fit perfectly between them, and she went to work with her tongue, licking and swallowing between deep throated moans that rattled through the earth. She licked up the connecting rivers with long, drawn out licks where she slowly turned her whole head to give her tongue a bit more reach, the tip of her tongue cutting through clouds and rolling over the land. Saliva and bittersweet cum frothed about in her mouth, muddy creeks and swamps of her warm fluids glistening on the ground below. She kissed the final lake, sucking it away with air currents that pulled the clouds toward her mouth. She swallowed, grinning with satisfaction.

“Delicious.”

Gabriel sat up, breasts jiggling as they shifted on her chest, gently rubbing against each other like lovers cuddling. She rested her hands on her hips, glorious curving slopes leading to her wide rear. She closed her eyes, imagining seeing herself as her lovelies did, her enormous figure looming so far above the world. She imagined the insatiable depths of her pussy, large enough to swallow mountains. A fact she had verified with minimal effort. Gabriel wondered if it would somehow be possible to get men inside her and out again safely. She blushed at the thought of men sexually exploring her. I probably wouldn’t even feel them. But just knowing that they were there, it would be heavenly…

Her pussy clenched, and she was reminded of what that would mean for her lovelies. She sighed, looking down at the city below her. She rose a bit, the enormous mountains of her ass shadowing a city tantalising similar in width to her hips. The way the city fit between her legs made her crotch tingle. She knelt with the city between her legs, giving the military personnel inside a nice look deep into the silky-smooth tunnel of her goddess pussy. She cooed longingly, the crushing muscles within pulsing with sexual pleasure. Placing her hands on either side of the city, she lay down on her belly, her thighs shaking the earth as they settled into the land, re-writing geographical data as they did so. Her breasts came to rest just in front of the city, the alluring darkness of her cleavage looming high above. Gabriel swept her hair back, preventing the strands from cutting into the city. Suddenly, she heard a staticky noise in her ears, something cutting across. Suddenly, she could hear voices in her head.

“…Millions face starvation due to Somalia drought. Local officials blame on cloud eating monster. U.N. lacking funding…” “…A new image of the suspected shooter as been made available…” “…Hurricane roars toward South Florida, strongest on record…” “Mauna Kea causes earthquake after years of inactivity. Scientists fear explosion that could plunge the western hemisphere into darkness…”

She put her hand on her forehead. “My lovelies, can you hear that?”

“No, we can’t hear it.” A voice said on the loudspeaker. But it wasn’t coming from the city, it seemed as if it was all around her.

“Wait.” Said Gabriel. “Play something on your radios. I want to try to hear it.”

A few seconds passed. Then she heard it, the rolling sound of electric bass and drums. Her eyes widened. “Guys… I don’t know how, but I think I can hear radio signals.”

“It’s not like it’s the first time.” Said the voice. “Gabriel, my codename is Zeta, and I’m a biologist and an operative of the United States government. I am at the head of a group of scientists researching you. There’s still things we don’t understand.”

“Like what?” asked Gabriel.

“Well, there’s the square cube law which says you should be dead, the power of your voice alone should have destroyed me and this city by now, the fact that you’re messing with electromagnetic signals, and that we can hear you on our radios.”

“Wait…” Her gaze darted off. “When did that start?”

“The first confirmed report was with that first group of pilots you… encountered.”

“Ooh.” Cooed Gabriel. “Did they write some sexy poetry about me as well?”

“No.” Said Zeta. “Are you sure you won’t need something to satiate yourself while we’re talking?”

Gabriel giggled. “Zeta, I’m the master of my lust, not the other way around.”

“Freud would disagree.”

“Freud,” said Gabriel, “was an obscene hack who didn’t use the scientific method.”

“And you aren’t?”

“Touché Zeta.” She fluttered her eyelids, winds sweeping over the city. “You know, with that clever little mind of yours, I might get you to direct a barrage on my lovely lady parts. Do you want to?”

“If you think you’ll turn me into one of your dimwitted bottom boys,” said Zeta. “You’re mistaken.”

“Oh.” Said Gabriel. “Sorry if… I… I didn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. The guys down there, they usually eat up this stuff. Sorry if I got carried away.”

“I get it Gabriel.” He said. “Just… don’t hit on me like that again.”

“I promise.” Said Gabriel.

“One more thing.” Said Zeta. “You grew.”

Gabriel chuckled, her bosom jiggling above the city. “You think?”

“I don’t mean to the size range you’re at now. I mean, you grew from 89 km to 93 km in the past few days. The mass you’ve consumed from a few clouds and small lakes in no way accounts for it.”

Gabriel’s gaze fell on a snow-capped mountain in the distance. “Zeta, how about we try an experiment?”

“What Gabriel?”

“I want to try eating that mountain. Is that alright with you? I want to make sure I don’t accidentally swallow any of my lovelies.”

“We’ve cleared those mountains already.” He said. “Go ahead and try one.”

Gabriel crawled on her hands and knees, her breasts swinging in wide arcs over the land. As she stooped low, her nipples ploughed through hills and treelines, tracing new ravines into the ground. Her muscular calves towered over the city, rippling with their sensual smoothness as she leaned down, her thick thighs leaning forward, her mighty ass bulging toward the sky. Below her nose, she spotted the mountain she had chosen, one almost as wide as her parted lips, which descended through the cloud layer, a nearby rainstorm being pulled in as she inhaled, the rain reversing directions mid-fall as it was sucked in. Her plump lips hugged the mountain, crushing down the forest around them.

The tip of Gabriel’s tongue touched the mountain. What should’ve tasted like rock and dirt was surprisingly sweet to her taste, like candy. Gabriel sucked on the mountain, sending quaking moans into the earth. The land shook, and air rushed in between the sides of her lips, ripping trees from their roots as they flew through the air in a cyclone of green leaves, clouds disappearing as she sucked and sucked. A nearby river started running uphill, flowing in under the smooth red valleys of her lips. The earth groaned with Gabriel, as if enjoying how her tongue raked across it. She sucked as hard as she could, the mountain ripping off its base. She rose, the mountain between her lips. She released her lips a bit, the mountain slipping between. Her plump lips closed, consuming the mountain.

Inside her mouth, the mountain began to be ground down by a tongue much larger than the mountain itself. Her saliva frothed, raging rivers of rock and mud running down her throat. When the size of the mountain was just right, she rolled her tongue back, swallowing the mountain. A lump a kilometer long slid down her throat, disappearing into her stomach. She rubbed her toned midriff, with its valleys of smooth skin and the abyss of her navel. Louder than the thunder of any artillery barrage her lovies could exquisitely tickle her with, her stomach growled with ravenous intent. She looked down at another mountain. Once again, she brought her face to the ground, her breasts crushing two new craters into the land, overlapping with the next two to create a valley of mud and rock.

Gabriel’s lips closed over the second mountain, a little smaller than the first, and not as firm. The touch of her tongue nocked off its peak. She pulled back a bit, baring her teeth, rows huge white mountains forming ranges over two kilometers long. She took a breath, leaves flying off the trees below. Then, she descended upon the mountain, her teeth digging into the mountain’s base, chopping it off. She rose, kneeling in front of the mountain range. Enormous boulders fell from the mountain, bouncing down the valley of her cleavage. She sucked in, closing her lips around the mountain. Chewing, her colossal bites turned the mountain into paste, which she swallowed in a single gulp. Once again an enormous lump descended past the base of her neck. Was I actually hungry just then? That could be a problem. Oh, but it feels so good to eat again!

“Gabriel.”

“Zeta? What is it?”

“We’re getting abnormal readings from you. Electromagnetic interference is running high.” His voice became more staticky. “It’s like when…”

“Like when what?” asked Gabriel. No reply came. From deep inside her, she felt something stirring. She stood up, only to feel herself rise again. She was growing, tingling sensations rushing through her entire body, little moans slipping between her lips. She took a few steps back from the city, her feet swelling larger and larger. Looking down at her toes, she watched as one rolled over a mountain effortlessly, crushing it into the ground. Gabriel went down on her knees, still rising into the dark blue boundary of the sky. Her growth came in waves, and she breathed and cooed as she ascended, looming larger over the city. Absorbed in her own pleasure, she felt her breast with one hand, mountain ranges of milky flesh that could shadow towns rolling between her fingers as she pressed, pulled, turned and stroked. The other hand reached down to be clasped tightly in her thigh gap as she pressed her powerful legs together, the warmth of her soft thighs flowing through her hand as she stroked her clit. My pussy is getting bigger along with me… I can feel it.

“MMMMNNNN.” Moaned Gabriel. She pressed her clit rapidly, surging in height as she did so. The city shrunk at her knees, and she looked down at the city with throbbing, pupil dilating lust. Her growth stopped, a final shudder tickling her loins. She plunged her fingers into herself, her ass quaking and her back arching, her mouth opening high in the sky, clouds shooting out of her into space. Her crotch muscles squeezed her fingers with a gnawing lust while her pussy glistened with sweet nectar. She leaned over the city, placing her hands alongside it. Each of her thumbs could stretch along its entire width, her most subtle movements making mountains. She leaned forward a bit, her nipple casting a shadow over the city. Its smallest bumps were the size of hills, its smallest wrinkles were several hundred-meter-deep ravines, and the tip was tall enough to penetrate through every cloud layer while her areola loomed high above the thin wispy clouds. Her bosom stretched into the distance around the city. Wait, if the city is the size of my thumb, that means my pussy…

Gabriel crawled forward, kneeling in front of the city. Her thighs rose over the horizon around it, and above was the pulsating crimson depths of her pussy. Her inner lips were wide enough to surround the city. She reached down with one hand, prying herself open with a deep-throated moan. The dark cavern leading deeper into her goddess vagina was wider than the city, each subtle twitch of her inner muscles wafting hot, sticky, hurricane force winds through the city. Gabriel looked at the city, then back to her pussy, then back to the city. She moaned with delight.

“MMMNNN. Lovelies…”

Gabriel reached down, her fingers digging down into the earth around the city. As gently as she could, she turned the piece of the earth, breaking it free from the rest of the bedrock. The buildings somehow stayed intact as she brought it up, careful not to go too far, giving her lovelies the air they needed for what she was going to do next. Her thick thighs loomed on either side, pulsating with power and pleasure. She stroked it gently against her clit, her pussy oozing sweet nectar on the upside-down mountain toped with glorious lovelies. She lowered it toward her love tunnel, pushing it in gently. Slowly, she felt the mountain sink into her, ploughing deeper. Her love tunnel clenched, feeling the sides of the mountain. With the next release of her muscles, it would sink deeper into her.

“MMMPPPHHH! UNNNGGGH!” Gabriel grunted. “Fuck! Oh fuck! NNNGGGHHHH!”

Gabriel savoured the feeling as her pussy lips yawned wider. She could feel it sliding deeper, slowly, exquisitely. She was going to take her lovelies to new heights of ecstasy within her silky-smooth depths. She was going to give herself to them. Become one with them. She wanted it. She wanted their love. Their touch. Their cum. It would be hers once they were inside her. They would be hers once they were inside her. One more thrust. One. More. Little. PUSH.

“Gabriel stop!” Exclaimed Zeta, the thunder of shaking earth along with squelching, sopping wet smacks in the background. “You’ll kill us all!”

Gabriel’s eyes widened. She pulled the city away, her love tunnel walls pressing against each other. If it had gone in, the rock itself would’ve broken. Floods of cum would’ve carried away buildings. My lovelies, I would have crushed you all. I would have lost you all in my depths. I would’ve drowned you all in my fluids. The thought sent more tingles through her pussy. She reached down toward her clit. NO! She thought. Why do I think crushing them with my pussy is sexy? I care about my lovelies, right? I was just about to use them like toys, disposable armies of microscopic fodder to jerk off my own dominance. What’s wrong with me? I was going to kill them and I was going to enjoy it. I have to get out of here.

Carefully, Gabriel set the rock down where she found it, a deep trench glistening with mysterious liquid surrounding the city. With her finger, she stroked a bit of earth over, creating a bridge the width of a small island to the city. “I’m so sorry my lovelies… I… I can’t be with you anymore.”

She couldn’t face them. Gabriel stood up, her feet pressing craters into the ground, rocks and trees crashing down off of the crater edges. One of her feet lifted, crashing down on the mountains below, crushing them into the ground like pebbles in her path. Her thigh swung overhead, tapered, smooth and rippling with power as she moved, her breasts pressing against one another like tectonic plates during an earthquake. Her ass swayed in succulent half circles, the long red valley of her pussy visible between her colossal cheeks. She wove her strides between cities, dodging them as she strode overhead. In her shadow, the lights of cities blinked on and off as she passed, shuddering with the smallest of her movements.

She found the quickest way to the coast, taking a long stride over the towns and cities set up along it. She tried not to splash as much as she could, the water not even reaching the tops of her toes. She tiptoed across the ocean, her hands out at her sides. The sun shone past the curve of her back and the tightness of her belly, her breasts casting massive shadows on the islands below. The gap between her legs could wrap around the waist of Cuba, made more obvious as she stepped past it. Her face was framed above it all, in a fiery hurricane of blonde hair glowing in the sunlight. But her expression was not filled with fire, but with shame.

She came upon a massive white expanse the size of a carpet to her. Antarctica. She thought. There’s no one I can hurt here. Gabriel sat down, her enormous ass cheeks pressing into the land. Her thighs thundered across, sweeping the vast white landscape peppered with grey ridgelines. She reached down, fingering herself. I’ve fed my pussy mountains, pounded it for hours, gave it armies of men to play with, and its still aching for more. She removed her hand, looking into her own palm. This hunger for flesh, is this the real me? The real, unfiltered, unrestrained me? I’ve gotten greedy. Gluttonous. Sinful. I’m disgusting… Gabriel lay down on the ice, and cried lakes of glistening saltwater.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it!

Chapter 3 - Dark and Fire by acebartlet2005
Author's Notes:

After nearly being consumed by her desires, Gabriel exiles herself to the frozen Antarctic. However, humanity seeks her out, as they need her help.


 

 

Gabriel felt the chilling sea biting her nipple and opened her eyes to see the sky ablaze. Mushroom clouds dotted the land, some the size of tree stumps to her. “No. Not nuclear war…” Said Gabriel, standing above the fire, the burning cities reflecting in her eyes. “Why!? Why did you do this?” The sky was ablaze, clouds of dark as swirling around her feet. They can’t all be dead, thought Gabriel, I mean, there’s bunkers, right? There has to be people still alive, maybe I can contact them on the radio?

Just then, she felt a pain in her chest. Surging upward, she nearly collapsed, clutching her abdomen as she shot up, the tallest of the mushroom clouds only the size of a tiny, normal mushroom to her. Even with her legs bent, she could see most of North America ahead of her, no more than the size of a small carpet. Leaning over, she could see down over the Earth. She didn’t even feel a space station, microscopic to her, slam into her ankle, vaporizing on impact. Breathing heavily, her moon-sized bosom, bulging over 2000 km from her chest, heaved with each breath she took of her own atmosphere. It’s no good, I have to get off this planet!

Gabriel Jumped, leaving Earth as the next surge of power hit her. She winced for a second, but when she opened her eyes the Earth was nowhere to be seen. Ahead of her, there was only a small white marble reflecting the sunlight. The moon. She reached out, trying to grab it with her thumb and index finger, crushing it flat as she saw it was only the size of a pea. She put her legs together, hoping she wouldn’t accidentally kick the earth. She felt something warm squish between her thighs. Orange magma oozed from between them, a chunk of North America she recognized floating past her face. Gabriel wept.

Gabriel awoke, her bosom rolling across the Antarctic ice as she breathed heavily. Just a dream, she thought, just a really bad dream. She sat up, looking out onto the horizon. She saw some tiny dots on the horizon, closing her eyes as she tried to slip back into sleep. Lying on her side, the bulge of her hips towered above the land. Thighs that could flatten mountain ranges crossed over each other, the night still visible through the shadowy, heart-shaped gap the size of a city between her legs. Her back curved, widening out into the colossal mountains of her ass.

Some time later, sleep not reaching her as fast as she’d hoped, Gabriel felt a tickle on her nose. She opened her eyes lazily, tiny sparks of light arcing into her nose. The ocean was covered with dark grey dots, each flinging sparks at her. The Navy eh?

“Guys,” she said, “I’m really not in the mood for dealing with you right now. Shoo, shoo. Go away.”

Gabriel closed her eyes, the tickling on her nose ceasing. However, the ship’s radios were blaring, and suddenly one voice cut through the static, “Gabriel,” said Zeta, “Open your eyes, you won’t believe what we’re seeing.”

“If you think that will work on me Zeta, you are not as smart as you sound. Your boys seem to get it, they’ve stopped firing.”

“Gabriel,” said Zeta, “They’re still firing.”

Gabriel opened her eyes, seeing thousands of sparks hovering in the air, like little dust particles in the sunlight, frozen in place. Gabriel’s eyes widened. “Am I doing that?”

“Gravity wave abnormalities,” said Zeta, “Coming from you. It must be how you’ve managed to reduce the strain on your own body and your impact on the world around you. Can you control it?”

Focusing, Gabriel took a deep breath, the shining particles falling onto the ground ahead of her. “Yes, although not that well. Zeta, why did you come back for me? I’m less of a danger to you if I’m as far away from civilization as possible. I’m glad to hear you’re alive, but I can’t forgive myself for what I did. Leave me alone.”

“Gabriel, we need you.”

Gabriel pressed her thighs together, forming a long mountain range of ice between them. “What’s your game Zeta? You don’t do anything unless it helps your organization.”

“It’s not just DARPA which requires your assistance,” said Zeta, “But all of humanity, all of us need your help. Have you heard about that inactive volcano in Hawaii that suddenly started making earthquakes?”

“Sounds familiar,” said Gabriel.

“Well, it’s actually become quite active lately, to the point where the whole island seems primed to blow. Other than killing everything on the island, the blast is predicted to send an ash cloud into the sky that won’t clear for decades. Crops will die, trees will die, and people will die. Imagine a famine on a scale never seen before in North America. Millions will starve if that volcano blows.”

“You want me to stop it?” Said Gabriel, “How do you propose I do that, without completely destroying the island?”

“It’s simple,” said Zeta, “You bite into the volcano, and suck out the insides. That should vent the pressure.”

“You know what happened last time I ate right?” said Gabriel, “I got like this.”

“We’ll all be in danger anyway if the volcano blows. Gabriel, I don’t trust in my country’s ability to handle a crisis that might arise if that island blows. But despite your mistakes, I have faith in you.”

Faith thought Gabriel.  “I didn’t think you’d ever have faith in anything Zeta. After what I did, I know there’s no way you could accept my apology. My word means nothing to you. I promised I would try not to hurt you, and I was seconds away from obliterating an entire city for my own…”

“Gabriel.” Said Zeta. “Now’s not the time for that. Now is the time to keep your promise. Protect us. Not just those you lust for, but all of mankind.”

Sitting up, Gabriel placed her hands against the ground. Pushing up against the ground, her hands generated mountain ranges on the Antarctic ice, dark rock visible through the cracks. Her ass lifted, shadows clinging to the Eastern rim of the craters. Gabriel stood, looking down at the specks below she knew were full sized missile cruisers and destroyers. I haven’t stood in weeks, thought Gabriel. I forgot how good it feels. I need to stretch… Lacing her fingers together, her arms squeezed her boobs. As she rose her arms above her head, muscles shifting like tidal waves on Gabriel’s fair oceans of smooth skin. Her breasts parted, the massive heaving mountains casting smooth, jiggling shadows 40 km wide across the continent. With a yawn that shook the ships below, she flexed her thighs, pressing the masses of muscle and smooth flesh forward so that they bulged ahead of her knee caps.

 “Zeta,” said Gabriel, “It’ll probably only take me a minute or two to reach that island. Are your people ready?”

“Yes,” said Zeta, “They’re waiting for you, Gabriel. Show them what you can do.”

“Got it,” said Gabriel, “I’ll try to keep the splashing down with my powers.”

Gabriel stepped forward, casting a shadow over the entire fleet. She held her hand out, feeling the surface of the water with her powers, supressing each crashing tsunami created by her footfalls, making them fade into the wide sea, her arms spread out by her hips, palms open to the ocean below. I must have done this without thinking about it on the way down here, I don’t recall seeing waves that big, though it was dark. Her ass swung in glorious half circles as she moved, her hair sweeping the atmosphere in her wake. Her huge nipples shone in the sunlight, glistening like red, plushy traffic cones four kilometers tall. The cold air made them stiff like alpine mountains. Her breasts swung, forming wavy lines of cleavage as she walked. Gabriel smiled as she passed continents, tossing her hair in a golden hurricane.

Soon, the chain of islands appeared in front of her. About the size of the small bedside table she had in her apartment back when she was small. She could feel it shaking, a faint buzzing in the Earth. Gabriel knelt in front of the island, seeing the small towns that dotted the land, dust rising from a few as the quake rocked the Earth.

“Hello,” Gabriel said, “Is anyone there?”

“This is the captain of the destroyer USS Triggerman,” said a man, “You must be Gabriel. You’re beautiful, my Lady.”

 “Thank you,” she said, “I’ve come to help you with a certain island about to explode. Has everyone been evacuated?”

“Yes,” said the captain, “Do what you must.”

 “Here I go,” said Gabriel, “Keep clear, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Unleash your might, goddess.”

She leaned over, breasts pressing down, flattening some of the ruins of the abandoned towns. As her bosom rolled up the coast, nipples carving canyons across the land. As she leaned in, she could see jets of smoke rising from the mountain. They must be huge if I can see them. This thing looks ready to blow, I better work fast. She opened her mouth above the island, the entire tip of the mountain fitting in the dark abyss between her plush, bright red lips. Her teeth, the size of dockyards, bore down on the peaks, tearing into the land. At once, she felt a warm blast of gas shoot down her throat. Temperatures that could vaporize most organic life were no match for Gabriel; It was like sipping hot chocolate for her, some lava bubbling up with the gas. My tastes must have changed, Thought Gabriel. These used to taste like rocks, but now the mineral chunks are sweet, like sugar. She sucked, sipping up the lava inside like it was warm coffee, a storm of volcanic ash dissipating in her stomach.

The Gas pressure dwindling, Gabriel moved away, taking a breath. Her stomach rumbled. I feel…hungry. Gabriel rubbed her stomach, looking down at the mountain below. It couldn’t hurt to take a few more bites, I mean it’s mostly wrecked already. She leaned in, biting down on the mountain like a muffin top, huge chunks sliding effortlessly down her throat, waves of saliva 100 meters tall washing down the mountain pieces, her tongue rolling back, shaping the crushed minerals into a slimy ball that slid effortlessly down her colossal throat. Her breasts spread out, pressing against the earth each time she leaned in, ripping another morsel from the planet. She licked the trees off one side of the mountain like green icing on a cupcake.  I was never worried about eating; All the carbs always went straight to my thighs.

Gabriel sat up, licking the rock off her lips. “Ah, that was good. I feel…” Gabriel felt a pressure in her belly, working its way up her throat, tilting her head back just in time as her mouth opened, a beam of light bursting from between her lips, bright gasses and minerals burning bright greens, blues, reds and purples in the atmosphere, flashing in the sky like the northern lights but brighter, beams of energy shooting from between Gabriel’s soft, luscious lips parting in a giant O. A roar sounded across the pacific, the kind not heard since the atomic tests of the 1950s, when superpowers flaunted their might at each other in great displays of military power. Gabriel had outdone them all with a single belch.

“Excuse me,” said Gabriel.

“My Goddess,” said the Captain. “You’re amazing, thank you. Listen to this! Boys! Girls! Cheer for Gabriel!”

Cheers sounded across the radio, making Gabriel warm. The Captain came back on. “The world will hear of this, how our Goddess Gabriel saved us all.”

“You’re making me blush,” said Gabriel. “I just wanted to help, it was you guys who cleared off the island, I wouldn’t have been able to do it, if it wasn’t for you my…my Lovelies.”

 “I hate to ruin this lovely conversation…” Zeta’s voice was on the radio, “But Gabriel, there’s something going on.”

“Zeta. What is it?”

“That blast of energy you emitted; our sensors are going crazy. I’ve been going over the data with my colleagues and…We think a portal to another dimension opened inside of you, in your stomach. If you were getting energy through such a means, it would explain why you weren’t hungry. It could also explain why you grew. But we’re worried, you see, this one is massive, kilometers wide. We think…”

“It’s only a matter of time until I grow again.” Said Gabriel. “Larger than ever before.”

“Exactly,” said Zeta, “Gabriel, we need to start discussing options right now, like using your gravity powers to counteract your own gravitational pull, should you become larger.”

“How much larger do you think I will get?”

“We’ve never seen surges like this before. I honestly have no idea.”

Gabriel thought about it. She might never feel the touch of the planet again. She’d never feel the soft bristles of a forest, the cooling draft off a glacier, the feeling of her lovelies pleasuring her. She’d never be able to help them again, like she had just done. I don’t have much time. What should I do? Her eyes locked on a formation of dark clouds over the ocean, remembering a small, swirling tropical storm she had seen when she passed the Caribbean. She remembered the parched, thin, desperate faces she had seen on TV, with her powers.

“In that case,” she said, “I’ll visit Somalia while I still have the chance. There’s still people I can help before I’m too big.”

“You’re…what?”

Gabriel marched forward, scanning the water’s surface for ships. Her wide hips swayed in strong, deliberate arcs. Her back was straight, her head held high. She felt little surges of energy, slowly getting taller with each step. She stepped over Panama, seeing a dark storm creeping across the Caribbean. Clearing the islands in a great stride, she got down on her hands and knees, her nipples touching the sea floor, not even fully submerged. She sucked in the storm, the grey clouds disappearing into her puffed cheeks. She stood up, marching across the Atlantic, past south Africa, and up to the Horn of Africa. She could see Suez, North Africa, and beyond it, Southern Europe. The Mediterranean was a light blue, little white ships glistening on its surface. Gabriel, with rosy, puffed cheeks, lowered herself down, seeing the tiny villages and fishing towns of the miniature country. Gabriel’s red lips parted, Clouds wafting out from her mouth, showering the dry land with rain. “Here’s the clouds you said I stole. I hope the rain helps, little guys.”

Gabriel rose, stretching up into the sky. The subtlest shift of her toes created tsunamis hundreds of meters tall, quickly subdued by her gravity powers, which drastically altered tides across the planet. Her clitoris was the size of Mount Fuji, and her Labia were over 50 km long. Her red, gleaming sex organ was large enough to engulf the Isle of Man. Her belly button could easily hold Everest. The State of Massachusetts could fit in the area between her large, soft breasts. Each strand of her flowing blonde hair that fell over the bulk of her huge chest was as wide as an Olympic swimming pool is long. She looked down over the swell of her bosom at the world below, her lips curving in a gentle frown. Her blue eyes were cold, dark like the water of the great lakes. There’s so many things I won’t be able to see, she thought. People I could help, places I could visit, armies of men that I could have in my company. This place, I will keep it safe, I must, no matter how large I become. No one on Earth should have to die because of the way I am. I will save them, I am their Goddess after all.

“People of the Earth,” said Gabriel, “I think I will soon have to leave your planet, so I thank you, for letting me live alongside you. I hope you will learn to live alongside each other in peace. I’m sorry I put so many of you in danger, but if a woman with such destructive potential as I can help some people, maybe we all can. I promise, no matter what becomes of me, I will try to protect you, my Lovelies. I must get ready now, a new frontier awaits your Goddess, and I must face it with a smile on my face and a fire in my heart. Wish me luck.”

Gabriel walked down, stepping onto Antarctica. It should be big and desolate enough for me to grow large enough so that I can break orbit. Mothership Gabriel’s launch pad. Warmth flowing from her belly, she crouched down, getting ready to jump the moment before her feet slid into the icy ocean surrounding the continent. Goodbye Antarctica, you made a nice bed when I needed some time to myself. But where I’m going, I don’t think I’ll have much need for a bed. Jeez, the weight of my breasts won’t bother me in my sleep for once. Maybe going to space won’t be so bad after all…

Feeling a pulse of energy shooting down her legs, Gabriel jumped, flying away from the Earth, stretching out her arms as she grew, her breasts jiggling as she flung herself into space. The planet shrunk before her very eyes, until it was just under the width of her hips. Her pussy was the size of Greenland, Labia rising 500 km from their surface. Plunging into her colossal crotch, the chasm of her love tunnel was dozens of kilometers wider than Lake Superior. Her long legs could hug the Earth with shining, smooth thighs as broad and long as the Eurasian continent. Her ass cheeks rose over they sky like twin moons.

Her heavy chest heaving, face contorted, she winced, signing a thumbs up at the Earth. Hopefully they think I’m alright, she thought. Screaming silently into the void, she grew again, her heaving bosom swelling. Her breasts, larger than moons, could bump the Planet like a beach ball. Her enormous nipples were bulging, enormous round mountains as wide as Australia rising 2000 km from her chest. Strands of her smooth hair fell in her cleavage, each one as wide as a raging river. Her head was capped a swirling, golden storm of hair larger than the hurricanes of Jupiter. Gabriel saw a grey sphere float past her that was about the size of a stress ball, covered in dark patches. It’s the moon.

Looking to the Earth, Gabriel gasped as she saw the planet was heading for her, pulled in toward her like her nightmare. She held out her hand, focusing her energy. Her face scowled, gritting her teeth as she tried to negate her own gravity. It’s not like the waves, she thought, they were nothing compared to this. But I’m slowing it down. I need more power, something to feed that rift inside of me, but I’m so huge…Her eyes landed on the moon, drifting past her. “Lovelies,” she said, “I’m so sorry for what this is going to do to your tides.”

Gabriel grabbed the ball, her fingers crunching into it, chunks of rock the size of European nations flying into space. Using one hand to focus on slowing the Earth, the other gripped the moon, bringing it to her mouth. It probably doesn’t taste like cheese, she thought, but it’s the only play I have. A row of teeth, each the size of Ireland ripped into the moon, tearing off a chunk that Gabriel quickly chewed up, swallowing the lump of moon, a bulge the size of Western Europe sliding down her esophagus, coated with oceans of mucus and saliva. Entering her stomach, the lump was greeted by a glowing blue rift, which consumed the chunk of moon, pulsating as the rock disappeared into it.

Feeling the surge of energy, Gabriel saw the Earth slowing down. She bit into the moon again, swallowing another chunk, a tongue that could flatten central Africa in a single lick sliding across her continent-sized lips. Warmth flowed through her as she ate, the last piece of the moon disappearing in between her lips, Gabriel feeling the dry surface soak up her saliva, drying, but the warmth from the rift felt like a she was drinking a warm cup of coffee, filling her with Energy, as the Earth stopped ahead of her. Yes, thought Gabriel, I stopped it. “Sorry about that Lovelies, are you alright? Can you hear me? Am I still broadcasting radio Gabriel?”

“Gabriel,” the voice was masked in static, “Are…Alright?”

“Zeta?” she said, “Is that you? I can barely hear you, but you’re still alive, that’s the good news. I must be counteracting my own gravity. About the moon… I’ll see if I can fashion a replacement using some asteroids.”

“Co…We Und…But…surg…away.”

The warmth in Gabriel’s chest was building. Oh no, she thought. If I got this big from eating some mountain, how much larger will I get from eating the entire moon? Gabriel heard her heart pounding in her ears, feeling the energy of the rift coursing through her veins. She placed a hand over her bosom, belching a bright storm of energy, which quickly scattered into the void. She was surrounded by stars, the sun shining on her hair. When she placed her hand in the way, casting a shadow across her face, she could see distant galaxies, millions of stars shining. I can see the stars all the time now. Gabriel saw them, remembering her nights sleeping by the city, after making love to the military forces stationed there. The very thought of it put a warmth between her legs, and she rubbed her thigh, thinking of the sensations she had felt in those glorious minutes. Those guns can’t even reach me anymore. I’ll be hard-pressed to have some fun like this.

Gabriel’s face twisted once more, the warmth surging through her turning into fire as she experience a wave of growth like none before. From her eyes, the earth was closing in, shrinking until it could fit into the palm of her hand, her smooth fingers cupping around below Antarctica as Gabriel concentrated, using her rift’s gravity waves to cancel out her own gravity. Even the nail of her pinkie was larger than the British Isles. The planet was dwarfed by Gabriel’s monumental bosom, her shining, stiff nipples could cover a continent. Over seven billion people in the palm of my hand. Gabriel thought, looking down at her thumb, which was about as long as the planet was wide. How wide was it? About 12 000 km if I recall. My thumb is about 5 or 6 cm. That means I perceive about 2 000 km as one centimeter, so I must be between 350 000 and 400 000 km tall. Oh god, I thought I was huge before, the old me would be a mere mite, a crumb in my hand. I’m a real space Goddess now.

“Ga…Gabriel.” The static on the voice cleared. “This is Zeta, can you hear me?”

“I hear you now Zeta.” Said Gabriel, “What did you do?”

“Let’s just say we…repurposed some very powerful radios. Gabriel, about the moon… You had to do it. We’ll…learn to live without it. Jeez, this generation will tell their grandchildren about the last moon they saw, before you took flight.”

“Yeah,” said Gabriel, “I’m sorry about that, I always loved the moon. I had to save you guys, my gravity powers weren’t strong enough. I hope I didn’t cause much damage.”

“You’ll be happy to hear this, no major cities were destroyed, and there are no confirmed deaths related to your ascension.”

“That’s a miracle,” said Gabriel. “Now I just have to find a replacement for the moon, I figure if I get some asteroids together, I can make one with the same mass as the old moon. Although, I’ll need your help making sure it’s the right mass. What do you say?”

“The U.N. will consider it. But Gabriel, there was one thing we did hear from you…”

“What?”

“Well…” said Zeta. “You know when people mutter things under their breath they don’t mean others to hear?”

“Oh.” Said Gabriel. “Yeah…Well, at least all you people know I accept you now. Zeta, if I could I would. But I can’t. Is this broadcasting across the world?”

“No,” said Zeta, “As far as I’m aware, you’re only on this channel. You probably did it subconsciously.”

“Okay, I guess I can say this then; It’s ironic that I’ve become so powerful and sexy, I wouldn’t be able to feel you people no matter what you do to me.”

“That’s where you’re wrong.”

“Zeta,” said Gabriel. “I don’t think you need integral calculus to figure out what’s going on here. My pussy is larger than the Earth, there’s no way I’d feel you, no matter what you did to me.”

“Gabriel,” said Zeta, “I mean this honestly, do you want to have sex?”

“It doesn’t matter,” said Gabriel, crossing her legs, “I can’t.”

“But do you want to?”

“God yes.” Said Gabriel. “I haven’t been active in weeks, I’m starting to feel like a nun. I’m practically itching inside. But if I touched you, I’d destroy you. That would be…a nightmare.”

“Well, the nations of Earth wanted to thank you for managing not to destroy us despite all you’ve been through. We have a…surprise for you. But I’m going to ask you, on behalf of all of us, do you consent?”

“Mystery space sex?” Said Gabriel, blushing. “I mean, give it your best shot, but I doubt you could do anything.”

“Okay then, I’m going to give you some instructions. This won’t work unless you do most of the…heavy lifting. First, get comfortable, like you would before a city.”

Intriguing. Thought Gabriel. What sexy idea have my Lovelies had now? She spread her legs, each of her thighs as massive and unending as the gas giant Jupiter. Her but cheeks were, fittingly, each about the size of Uranus. Gabriel’s crotch was a bright red abyss of devastation, her smooth clitoris the size of Earth’s former moon. Her Labia, which could squeeze the Earth so hard it would ooze magma, opened in anticipation, Gabriel’s hand stroking down over them, feeling the moist darkness of her love canal. How many ocean’s worth of cum is already down there? Three? Four? Zeta seems awfully confident in Earth’s plan to please me. I wonder what they’re planning?

“What next?”

“Put us between your legs. Not too close though, you can get kind of…lively according to the reports.”

“You mean so you don’t get covered in cum?”

“Yes. If you can, use your gravity fields to pull it away from us.”

“Got it,” Gabriel said, guiding the blue orb between her legs, “Now what?” She could see the Earth between her legs, no larger than a small rubber ball to her, using one hand to create a gap in her bosom big enough for her to see through, while the other stroked her thighs, which pulsed with excitement. My sexy, thick space Goddess thighs. They must be over 100 000 km long. My hips are almost as wide as Jupiter. Gabriel’s crotch was trembling with excitement, waves of cum kilometers tall gushing over the red, gleaming flesh of her pussy, oceans worth of it pumping through her love tunnel at any given moment only a mere lubricating layer for Gabriel. The flower of her womanhood was blooming and gushing feminine nectar once more, not just for a city, but before the entire world. She reached into her crotch, fingers stretching her labia open. Her inner folds throbbed hungrily. Her finger stroked over her clit, and she moaned sensually. “MMMMNNN. Fuck I missed this.”

“Okay,” said Zeta. “Now, you wait. Sites around the Globe are launching, but it’ll take a while for the warheads to reach you.”

“Wait…what kind of warheads?”

“The only kind you’ll notice. The nuclear kind.”

Leaning in closer, Gabriel saw sparks breaching Earth’s atmosphere. Nuclear missiles! What about the radiation? Well, I guess I’ve been directly in the path of the sun for a bit now. I’d have to be immune to most radiation, or else something horrible would’ve happened already. “Oh, that’s brilliant. See if you can make me feel you.”

Looking down into her pussy, Gabriel saw the first warheads light up. Hot winds rushed over her pussy lips, thousands of little sparks lighting up, like specks of glitter on her wet, pulsating clit. The clearish liquid gushing out over her labia began to boil on the surface, warming the soft red flesh of Gabriel’s pussy lips thousands of meters below. “OOHHHH! MMMNNNNNN! That’s good, please tell me you have more. Do you have bigger bombs? Can you make me feel you even more? UUUUNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH!”

The nukes began stroking her pussy, waves of towering mushroom clouds thundering down between the colossal walls of her labia, shear cliffs of flesh towering over 4000 km above her vaginal opening. Her love tunnel was clenching, and as the wave of nukes crested over the chasm, it opened, squirting out gobs of boiling cum hundreds of kilometers wide. Gabriel’s hand blocked the squirt, destroying a swarm of nukes in the process. Flicking her hand, Gabriel hurled the cum into the vacuum of space, bringing the hand back to stroke her thigh, which gleamed with wetness as more nukes detonated inside of her, warm pecks tickling her vaginal walls.

“AAAAHHHH! UUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHH! OHHHH! MMMMMNNNNNN! YES!” Exclaimed Gabriel, squeezing her planet-sized breast, nipples larger than the moon bulging as her fingers sunk into her soft boob. “YES! YES! YEEESSSSS! Please don’t stop, I’m just starting to feel you. UNGH! UNGH! UNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH! Keep it up! I can feel you! I can feel you! My thighs could flatten worlds, but I can still feel you, my clever little worshippers. UUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHH!”

Gripping her thighs, Gabriel tried to spread her crotch more, thrusting her pussy through a massive cloud of missiles, a cluster of thermonuclear explosions pelting her vaginal canal. “MMMNNNNNN!” Gabriel drew back, thrusting again, each mighty throb of her clit pushing thousands of kilometers further into the void, pulling back as she breathed in, winds stronger than those on Jupiter blowing over her face as she breathed in her own cool atmosphere. “AAAHHHH! AAAHHH! AAAHHH!”

Gabriel screamed her orgasm into the void with each thrust, waves of smooth skin hundreds of kilometers tall roaring down from her hips, her thighs pulsing. Feeling a huge oncoming wave of cum gushing down her love tunnel, she pulled the Earth away with her powers, clenching her thighs together, feeling the warm press in the darkness of the 100 000 km long fold in her flesh, the last wave of warheads descending on her pussy from the gap between her thighs.

“OOOHHH!” Said Gabriel. “Try to time the detonation as I clench my labia. As soon as they clench, blow them up, I wanna end on a high note.” Fingering her gigantic pussy, her 2000 km wide fingers parted her labia, the warheads slipping between. Gabriel inhaled, releasing her pussy lips, which pressed together, cum oozing out from between the crevasse that ran across them. The warheads detonated, heat blasting down the tunnel formed by Gabriel’s closing labia, boiling the oceans of cum on her clit and in between her pussy lips. Gabriel’s sealed Labia turned into a planet sized steam boiler, hot gas jets shooting out of the gaps between her pussy lips. Love canal clenching, Gabriel felt a storm of pussy juice crashing against her muscular vaginal opening, which bulged, leaking a torrent of cum that could swamp Europe. “OH! UUUNNNNGGGGGH!” screamed Gabriel, “I fucked the planet, now I’m gonna cum a whole world! UNNNNNNGGGGHHHH! UUNGH! AAAAHHHHH!”

It turns out Gabriel did not ejaculate a planet’s mass worth of fluids, she sprayed almost twice that. Shimmering white liquid shot from her pussy, flying into space in a sticky cone that could engulf a planet. The nukes that had yet to explode were sucked away, instantly crushing in on themselves under the pressure as oceans of cum poured over them. A formation of asteroids passing by Gabriel’s pussy dissolved instantly, eaten up by the gushing waves of womanly nectar. A white storm surge 500 km tall raced down Gabriel’s thighs, sticky seas of cum glistening on Gabriel’s crotch in the sun. The torrent floating into space cast a shadow over the Earth, turning the bright blue skies black, as if someone had flipped a light switch. Gabriel was in ecstasy. Moaning and breathing, she groped her breasts, feeling the smoothness of her shimmering skin, the softness of her flesh, and beneath that the pressure of oceans of Goddess milk held back by her towering nipples, each with nubs larger than the moon. She squeezed, forming a line of cleavage 40 000 km long, the people of Earth watching her bosom rise, light like the kind that reflected off the moon filling the entire sky, nipples twisting, casting shadows over her chest as she groped, each delightful press of her clever fingers creating canyons greater than any on Earth on the expanses of her bosom, which disappeared instantly as the fingers slid further on, the pressure of the milk contained inside tightening her boob flesh and hardening her red, conical nipples.

“That was heavenly.” Said Gabriel, “Thank you, my Lovelies. You made your Goddess happy. I feel like I should do something, how about I make you a new moon? I just have to find something to use, let’s see here…”

Looking around, Gabriel saw only the stream of white slime she had produced, drifting away into the darkness. Maybe that will work. Using her gravity powers, Gabriel formed a small ball of her cum, only about the size of a bean to her. “Zeta,” she asked, “will this work?”

“To…replace the moon? I mean, maybe, but you’d have to refine its size, and get the orbit just right. I can help, I just need to make a few calculations.”

Following Zeta’s instructions, Gabriel slowly refined her orb, oceans of white liquid flying into space as she used her gravity powers to shape of the ball. “That’s good,” said Zeta, “Now you’ll have to be very careful about getting it into orbit.” Following Zeta’s instructions, Gabriel nudged the ball into place, smiling as it began to gently circle the Earth. “I give you the new moon,” said Gabriel. “Born of my womb, crafted by my hands for you, my Lovelies. May it serve you well, as you have served me.”

Gabriel floated beneath the Planet, admiring the little swirls of white moving across the blue-green orb. On the night side of the Earth, glowing lights peppered the surface like glitter, shining like stars on Gabriel’s dark pupils. Her irises were like blue, glistening seas twice as wide as the Gulf of Mexico. “You are very pretty from up here my Lovelies,” said Gabriel. “I could look at you for hours. I want to protect you, to keep you safe, watch as you take your own steps to join your Goddess in space. As your Goddess, I will use my power to keep you safe. Look at how powerful I am, how beautiful I am…” Gabriel turned, revealing the side of her thigh and her ass to the world. Flexing her thighs, she stroked her legs, waves of flesh thousands of kilometer tall rippling across her ass.

“I wish you could feel my body, I’m so warm and soft.” Twerking, the muscles on the insides of her thighs rocked back and fourth, planet sized masses of flesh that jiggled with softness radiating warmth. “I’m just imagining all the things we’ll do together. It makes me get all tingly in my loins.”

Suddenly, Gabriel’s insides shrieked with pain, “AAAHHHH!” She screamed, “What they hell is- AAAHHH!” folding over in pain, Gabriel clutched her abdomen, gritting her teeth. This isn’t like growth, it feels like someone’s pulling on my insides. The rift! What is happening to me!? Her stomach rumbled, groaning and quaking, sending aches up her spine. Her vision was blackening around the edges. I feel…hungry. Horribly hungry, like I’m being starved or vacuumed out from the inside. Gabriel’s thighs pressed together. Gabriel opened her mouth to scream, but her jaws locked open, streams of light pouring into her, like a black hole. She turned away from the earth, distant asteroids flying into her mouth, little crumbs to Gabriel that did nothing to stop the pain. Her eyes darted to the earth, which glistened in the sun…like an apple. NO! I’d sooner die than do that! I’d never hurt my Lovelies! I will protect them! Gabriel’s entire body ached, quaking and shivering. Her fingers felt cold, her eyes felt ready to burst from her skull, and her heart felt like it was exploding. A huge rift appeared behind her, glowing with blue light, and pulled her in head first, widening to fit her breasts and hips, narrowing with her thighs before snapping shut behind her feet. Gabriel passed out from the pain, vanishing from the solar system.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it!

Chapter 4 - Star Bound by acebartlet2005
Author's Notes:

Gabriel's power grows, and so too does her hunger. Can the stars themselves satistfy her?


 

Gabriel woke in the darkness of space, her air glowing in the light of strange stars. Two of them were ahead of her, one a large red sphere about three times as wide as she was tall. The other could fit in the palm of her hands, but she could feel herself fighting the grip of its gravity with her powers. She checked herself, looking down over her body. Sitting above the darkness of her cleavage was a planet, only about the size of a bead, burnt on one side and frozen on the other. Where am I? This isn’t earth’s system. Gabriel’s stomach growled, and she looked down at the planet. It should be lifeless. Oh my god, I’m going to eat a whole planet.

Gabriel reached down, grabbing the planet between her fingers. It was soft for the goddess, squishing in the middle a bit. On its surface, a wave a hundred kilometers tall heaved up the crust, launching mountains on its surface into space, which glimmered as they plunged through Gabriel’s atmosphere. Gabriel’s plump lips parted, her gleaming white teeth shimmering in the sunlight. She let the planet drift into her mouth, catching it between her teeth, feeling it flatten as she closed her mouth, her lips casting the planet into darkness. Steaming chunks of magma the size of nations were carried down her throat by roiling oceans of saliva that carried it down the back of her throat. It was only rocks, but for Gabriel, it was sweet like candy.

“Mmmnnn.” She cooed. Her posture relaxed, a wave of relief cresting across her bosom. She looked around, seeing the lights of other planets in orbit around the stars. She felt something warm in her core.

“Oh.” Moaned Gabriel, feeling her body swell in size. Tingles flowed up her legs, and she massaged her thighs, her nipples hardening and her cheeks blushing. Her hungry gaze fell on an unfortunately delicious looking planet, which was about the size of an orange to her. She floated toward it, its moon floating between her breasts, the tiny ball no wider than the firm tips of her nipples. As Gabriel reached for the planet, her bicep pressed against her breast, her line of cleavage bulging forward to swallow the moon, which was instantly flattened between the weight of her hefty breasts. Grabbing the planet, her fingers pressed into its crust, red cracks spreading across its surface as she brought it before her mouth. She took a bite, magma dripping from the planet. The crust cracked around her bite. The magma flowed around her mouth, and down her tongue as it rolled back, a massive lump siding down her throat.

Gabriel pressed her lips against the planet, her cheeks pulsing as she sucked on the inside of the planet. Mountains of ice on the planet’s surface ripped off their bases as she sucked, the planet’s surface turning from white to grey as the might of her suction cleaned the planet. Magma flowed down her throat, like a warm goddess milkshake. The crust of the planet caved in on itself, sliding between her lips. Gabriel chewed the crust and swallowed it. She placed a hand on her stomach. “Ahh, magnificent. I feel so good…”

She grew again, the tingles rattling up the insides of her thighs. Blushing, she placed both hands between her thighs, squeezing her breasts together as she fingered her clit, pressing her thighs together, feeling herself growing all over, but especially in the depths of her love tunnel. She could feel the sticky wetness, moaning as she grew. She looked at another planet, a gas giant with thick rings and large moons orbiting around it. Large to some. For Gabriel, the moons were no larger than ball bearings. She drew it toward her, placing it between her thighs, spreading her dripping pussy lips open with her right hand. With her left index and middle finger, she pushed the planet into her vagina, its atmosphere compressing as it was squeezed into her insatiable abyss of lust. She cooed, loving the way it slipped deeper, grinding against her insides with its atmosphere as it continued to rotate.

“UNGH! I’m so big.” She moaned. “This planet’s too soft. MNNNN, maybe if I squeeze a little harder…”

Gabriel placed one of the planet’s moon on her finger, pressing the planet into her clit. The mass of sensitive flesh was bigger than the entire moon. As she rolled her finger, she could feel the icy cold moon shattering and crumbling as she rubbed, moaning as she did. She pushed the planet deeper, her eyes widening and her mouth open. She could feel her inner muscles squeezing it inside her as the moon on her clit dissolved into her love nectar. Another moon was drifting in between her thighs and with a smile on her face and a heave of her bosom, she pressed her plump, powerful thighs together. The moon was swallowed between the towering ranges of milky flesh, which clapped together with a thunderous quake. As she spread her legs again, the moon was only a small dark smear on the insides of her thighs.

“Oh my God…” Moaned Gabriel as her insides quaked, vaginal walls pressing the planet inside her, its atmosphere popping open. The contents of the planet shot out of her, glittering into space. Gabriel bit her lip. “Fuck… I need more.”

Gabriel’s eyes landed on the tiny white neutron star. She floated closer to it, curling her fingers around it. She could feel its warmth, the larger star beneath her still about twice as wide as she was tall. She moaned as she felt the vibration of her fingers. The star was spinning. Her other hand slipped down into her crotch, her thighs pressing around it. Gabriel attempted to take the star in her fingers, but when she pulled on it, it was so dense its inertia made the lean, toned muscles on her arms ripple.

“Ohhh.” She moaned. “It’s heavy.”

Gabriel slipped up, bringing her crotch in line with the star. With her hand already soaked in her own Goddess nectar, she pried open her pussy lips. With the other hand, she pushed the star into herself, thrusting her crotch forward. Her clit slipped across its surface, and she moaned as she felt its vibrations travel up her spine. Clouds of fog floated ahead of her crotch, evaporated by the warmth of the star. Her breaths grew rough as her hand navigated down, hovering the star just above the depths of her goddess vagina. She thrusted again, moaning as she felt herself opening up around the star.

“Oh, so heavy.” She cooed. “So good…MMMNNNN!”

Thrusting deeper, she could feel her pussy clenching around it, her labia swallowing the neutron star whole. She pulled back, feeling it slide forward a bit, only to thrust forward again, the vibrations going even deeper, causing her to gush a thousand oceans worth of hot love nectar into space. Her hands lowered onto her clit, fingers pressing and swirling madly. Her cheeks flushed red, her lips open, her voice a symphony of ecstasy. Gabriel moaned, wrapping the warm, supple insides of her thighs around her hands. The vibrations shook her, and steam rose from the lusty red depths of her vagina. She shifted back and forth, ploughing the unfathomable depths of her insatiable pussy with a mighty neutron star. Her eyes closed as her breathing quickened, her hand motions getting faster, tingling quakes pulsing down her spine and through her legs.

“Mmm. Mmm.” Her eyes opened suddenly. “UUUMMMNNNN!”

A column of light exploded out of her vagina, her crotch muscles crushing the star past its limit. The light felt hot on the insides of her thighs, which she spread, her fingers tickling down the insides of her thighs, dripping wet with her fluids. Pieces of neutron star flew out of her, exploding between her colossal thighs in a firework show of swirling light. Planet sized drops of her love nectar were instantly converted to steam, a swirling haze drifting in between her thighs. She thought of her lovelies. If only they could have seen it. She continued to rub her clit, imagining the nations of earth unleashing their mightiest weapons against it, her smooth, shivering mountain of pleasure dwarfing their planet, each obscene drop of fuck nectar dripping from her pussy lips rolling with more fluid than their ocean. She wanted to give them the pleasure of seeing her. She stopped touching herself as a thought struck her. How do I find them? Maybe if I get bigger, I’ll be able to hear their radios from further away.

She looked down at the star below her, noticing the fiery arcs of hot gas swirling off it. She leaned in, parting her lips, and sucked in a mouthful of star stuff. To her, it was warm like honey tea. She took long sips, feeling a warmth spread through her body. She shivered, and moaned with delight as she grew, the pulses of power shaking through her. She blushed with the rush, taking gluttonous sips of the star. Eventually, she grew large enough to hold it in her hand. She took large, hot licks of its surface. The sensations of her growth made her planet-dwarfing clit swell, beckoning her free hand down over her belly and hips to be held in between her thighs, fingers drumming at her little (for her) smooth planetoid of the most exquisite sensual pleasures, complete with oceans of love nectar that made her touch as smooth as silk.

Gabriel stopped licking the star, pressing it against her lips. She moaned from deep in her throat as she sucked. Slowly, as she grew, she drew it further into her mouth, squeezing harder with her lips. Below, her the swirling motion of her hand picked up, her upper arm pressing against her enormous breasts together, star-sized nipples bouncing on her chest. She drank more of the star, swelling larger still. Oceans of fluid glazed her goddess pussy while glorious shudders worked their way though her body. The star as completely inside her mouth now, her plump lips closing behind it. An entire star in my mouth, I’m so big… so sexy… so powerful… a real goddess. I need more.

With her next suck, the warmth was gone. She had devoured an entire star. She tried to swirl her hand over her crotch faster, but without the tingles from deep within, she could feel her hand starting to get sore. She looked out, seeing other stars. She focused on them, imagining them coming to her. A portal opened ahead of Gabriel, an entire solar system appearing in front of her. She let her gravity lose, bringing the star to her gaping maw, the star no larger than her tooth. A small tingle was all it yielded. She scowled with hunger and sexual frustration. She summoned more of them, sucking dozens in at a time, the planets orbiting them no more than dust to her. Each little tingle was weaker than the last. I need something bigger. Isn’t there something about black holes at the center of some galaxies?

Gabriel looked around with her portals. For something so massive they were elusive. Through one, she saw a halo of light surrounding the darkness. That’s it! She thought, flying though her portal. It hovered just a bit in front of her. I’m surprised I haven’t turned into one of these things. It must be my gravity powers keeping me from collapsing in on myself. Maybe it I use them on this, I can free some of its mass.

Gabriel hovered over the black hole. Even she could feel its pull. Its gravity waves sent pulses though her entire body, and she blushed. You naughty girl. Thought Gabriel. I’d keep you to use as a toy if you weren’t so yummy looking. Gabriel put her lips up the black hole, feeling its pull, and sucking back as hard as she could. Gabriel felt its matter pouring down into her, fueling her growth. The black hole was getting smaller, and with an overzealous slurp, she sucked it all up. She felt its weight in her stomach, and began to shudder. She cupped both hands over her crotch as she ballooned in size, her thighs quaking with each tingle of her spine.

Distant stars became closer, forming into fluffy clouds of light all around her. Her nipples carved sharp lines though them, stars swirling around her bosom. For a few seconds, the stars formed a glowing skirt around her waist, glimmering around her. She felt the tickle of stars smashing into her body, and she absent-mindedly crushed a cluster of them with a single press of her enormous thighs. She thought of her lovelies getting close by the second, only to realise she was going to hit them. She felt a familiar pressure in her crotch. Closing her eyes, she imagined teleporting away.

When she opened her eyes again, the whole galaxy was floating in front of her, no larger than a jar lid in size. It was floating right over her bosom. The areoles surrounding her massive nipples were wider than the milky way. Galaxies floated all around her, all dwarfed by the gargantuan curves of her alluringly radiant, smooth body. Colour flushed to her face. I never imagined being this huge. She ran her hands up her thighs and into her crotch. The muscles of her colossal ass tightened. My lovelies, I know you’re somewhere down there… She thought while her fingers stroked her pussy. She spread her legs wide, hands swirling over her clit as she looked down at the miniscule galaxy. I could put a whole galaxy in my pussy if I really wanted to. I can just imagine it tingling around in there, stars exploding inside me. Lovelies, I wish I could make you all invincible so you could see me do it.

She moaned as she groped herself. “My pussy feels so good! MMMNNN, my galaxy size pussy. Oh, it so big! So wet! UUMMMM! It needs to be touched; it needs to be worshipped! MMMNNN HAH! UNNNMMMM! More! YES! UUUMMMMNNN! UUMMMNNNN! UUMMMMMNNNNNNHHH!”

Gabriel exploded with pleasure, a galaxy of pussy nectar drifting out from between her legs. She looked down, and unknown to her, there was another, small red galaxy in between her enormous thighs. It ceased to exist as the sticky blob consumed it, the unstoppable flood jiggling toward the other galaxies. Before it could do any more damage, she leaned over, slurping it down, the sweet nectar sprinkled with sparkling stars. A galaxy size lump descended her throat. Her entire body relaxed as she sighed. She licked the last drop of sex honey off her bright red lips.

“Well… Better hope there wasn’t any aliens in that one.”

 She looked around at the universe surrounding her, a seemingly endless sea of star soup. There were so many different shades, all of them reflecting off the curves of her radiant body. She looked at the milky way, using her gravity powers to hold it all together, taking the reigns from the black hole she consumed. She listened to it, speaking softy. “Lovelies, can you hear me?”

Silence. A worried look swept across her face. “Lovelies? Lovelies can you hear me!? Please, answer me! I can’t lose you like this, not when everything was going so well! I’ll tell you all about my orgasm! I’ll rub myself any which way you please, just answer me. Lovelies, are you there?”

There was a faint crackle. Zeta was on the radio. “Gabriel, is that you? We only caught that last sentence.”

Gabriel looked down. Despite the sea of specks, she could sense where they were. Her finger hovered over a group of them. She spoke. “Can you hear me now?”

“Yes.” Said Zeta. “Loud and clear. We only caught the very end of your last call. Did you have anything you wanted to say?”

Gabriel blushed. “Nope. Nothing but me worrying I’d lost you. I’m glad I haven’t.”

“Wait… what did you eat to get that big?”

“Well…” She trailed off in a ‘not wanting to admit your orgasm drowned a galaxy in cum’ fashion.

“Gabriel, what did you eat?”

“The black hole, the one at the center of the milky way. But don’t worry, I can keep the galaxy together, I’m doing it right now.”

Zeta sighed. “It’s good to see that in some ways you haven’t changed. We’ll make sure that won’t cause any problems. For now, it’s good to have you back.”

“Good to be back.” She said. She felt a growl in her stomach. Why do I still feel hungry?

Gabriel reached for another galaxy. Slowly, it drifted toward her and she brought it to her mouth, her plump lips consuming the entire cluster of stars and planets in one piece. As its warmth slid down her throat, she felt some relief of her hunger, but the tingles of growing were gone. Maybe it’s just too small now. After all, I have gotten quite large.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it!

Chapter 5 - Her World Part 1 by acebartlet2005
Author's Notes:

Gabriel is larger than she ever could have imagined. In the space between galaxies, she attempts to satistfy her needs.


 

A cluster of galaxies were strewn out before Gabriel. To her, they took up a space the size of a beach ball and the little lights of each one twinkled as she approached. She curled herself around the cluster, so a few galaxies floated right in front of her bosom. One of the little galaxies floated up to her, only a tiny bit wider than her nipple. Gabriel took it in the palm of her hand, bringing it up to her face, before her wide, luscious red lips. She parted her lips, allowing the galaxy to drift into her mouth. She felt the stars tingling against her tongue, exploding down her throat as she swallowed. To her, it felt like a little tickle followed by rumbling approval from her hungry stomach, though she knew it would take a lot more of them to fill her.

She opened wide, leaning in, and sucking down galaxies in rapid succession. Each one was its own little sip of starlight to her. She groaned as she felt them filling her mouth. She felt a little tingle between her breasts and looked down to see a galaxy drifting into her cleavage. She placed a hand on each of her breasts, parting them to prevent the enormous heavy globes from crushing the galaxy. Letting loose the gravity of her enormous mouth, she sucked the galaxy down with a single gulp. Her lips sparkled with the fire of exploding stars, and she licked them, dousing the tingling sensation. She devoured more of them, waiting for the glorious feeling of growth to course through her. But it didn’t come. I haven’t grown in in days. She thought. Although, I’m still getting hungry. It’s so weird. It’s a good thing the universe is infinite, or otherwise I might run out of food.

Gabriel felt full for the time, most of the galaxies dissolving in her stomach. However, down between her enormous thighs, a few of the galaxies remained. One floated right in front of her pussy, coloured shimmering green and white with elliptic orbits. She flexed her thighs, watching them bulge toward the galaxy and recede as she relaxed her legs once more. She felt her thighs with her hands. They were smooth, but firm, thick and powerful. She looked down at the tiny, tiny galaxies, blushing. She moaned as her hands slipped up her thighs. Gabriel reached down between her legs, rubbing over her clit. “MMMNNN… so tiny…”

Both hands grabbed her powerful pussy, stroking over her clit and rubbing the insides of her love tunnel. Her hands were soaking wet in no time, her husky moans the product of shivers going down her spine. She marvelled at how small it was compared to her pussy, small enough to be swallowed whole by her ravenous goddess vagina. She tugged in her inner folds, her love tunnel dripping with love nectar. The ellipse shape looked like a perfect fit. Using her gravity powers, she drew it closer, fingering her swelling clit as she did. She timed her stokes and put her fingers down so that she caught the dripping honey of her pussy, using it as natural lube for the next stroke while keeping the galaxy undamaged.

“UUMMMNNN.” She moaned. “In it goes. MMMNNNNN!”

She spread her dripping pussy lips. The galaxy drifted into the goddess’ insatiably massive cavern of sensual pleasures. Its outer most stars tickled against her sex lips, which caused a sudden squirt of nectar to splatter against her fingers. Gabriel moaned with pleasure, knowing the destruction a full hit would’ve caused. As the galaxy entered her, waves of flaming kisses from billions of stars made her pussy shudder. Gabriel grunted as she tried to fill herself with it. The tail end of the galaxy drifted past the opening of her love tunnel, and she stopped prying with her hands, her luscious pussy lips settling back together, swallowing every star. The whole galaxy inside her, Gabriel moaned with each breath, even the most subtle movements of her love muscles causing millions of stars to burst against the walls of her love tunnel, sending pulses of pleasure through its deepest parts and up her spine. Inside her, she knew it wouldn’t last long. It’ll reach the deepest part soon. Gabriel swirled her hands over her clit.

“MMMNNNN! A whole galaxy!” Gabriel groaned. “All inside me! UMMMNNNN! MMMMNNN! Getting crushed by my pussy! MMNNN! AH! UUNNNGGHHHH!

The stars reached the deepest part of her pussy, and Gabriel bellowed with pleasure. A wave of muscle clenched its way down her love tunnel, crushing the remaining stars into the dripping wet walls of her pussy. She groaned with sexual frustration as the sensation died away. She looked at to other galaxies, smirking. With a free hand, she pried herself open again, mucus squelching deep inside. She felt her inner muscles relaxing and sighed. She drew another galaxy closer, then another, and another. The enormous cluster of stars floated above her drooling pussy. I’ll bend the universe itself to serve my pleasure. Thought Gabriel as she stroked herself gently. I’ll need them all to satisfy me. One just wasn’t enough…

Gabriel let her gravity loose. Galaxies poured into her pussy. She forced the star-stuff together as it entered her vagina, sending the stars slamming into her G-spot. Gabriel’s head flew back and she moaned with pleasure. Her enormous bosom rose and fell with each ragged breath as stars exploded inside her. With a free hand, she swirled over her clit. Her legs trembled as the feelings from her crotch flooded through the rest of her body, causing her to cry out in pure pleasure. She funneled the galaxies in faster, feeling their hot matter exploding inside her. She felt the sensation build. A pressure in the depths of her pussy. She breathed, trying to control her voracious vaginal muscles, which slowly clenched down on the galaxies, which tingled against her innermost parts. She felt a rush of power. Trillions of planets were being crushed inside her. A force that crushed a few galaxies was just enough to make her moan with pleasure. The tremble of her pussy shook the universe. The leak of her cum drowned stars. She cried out as she felt her muscles clenching out of her control, crushing exploding stars into her G-spot. Her fingers pressed madly against her clit as she felt a series of explosions of pleasure against the entrance to her womb, far deeper than her fingers could reach. Her muscles all clenched, crushing all the stars left inside her into the wet walls of her vagina.

Her legs went completely numb. For a few seconds, she felt nothing but the gentle warmth of her own body. Then, she felt the wetness, her fingers and the insides of her thighs dripping with lustful nectar. The soft numbness flowed up the rest of her body. She brought her hands to rest on her belly. Her lips parted, letting lose a great sigh. Her bosom gently rose and fell. Her head was reclined, her hair a wild mess. She gently rubbed her thick thighs, moaning softly as she felt her inner muscles relaxing. When she rubbed over the areas dripping with her fluids, the friction caused the galactic oceans of lust to vaporize, floating off into space in gaseous clouds between her thighs. She rubbed over her pussy, groaning as she wiped off her now overly sensitive loins. When she could move her legs again, she pressed her thighs together, rubbing them until the wet sensation was gone. When she parted them, she saw not just the clouds, but a few tiny twinkling clusters of stars. Her eyes widened as she realized the heat and pressure of her crushing thighs had created them from the evaporated love nectar.

She heard something calling out to her. “Lovelies, is that you?”

From a Galaxy she kept at a safe distance, she heard Zeta’s voice. “Gabriel, can you hear us?”

“Yes.” She said. “Have you come to chat again? I always like when all you check in on me to make sure I’m alright. Otherwise, I think I’d get kinda lonely out here.”

“Actually, I have something important to tell you.” He said. “We ran a calculation and the results aren’t good. You see, you seem to need to eat again. We have a bad feeling you might... run out of galaxies.”

“What?” Said Gabriel. “I thought the universe was…”

“Infinite.” He said. “For someone on Earth, it might seem that way. But you… you might actually one day consume it all.”

“How long will that take?” Said Gabriel.

“Years.” Said Zeta. “The universe is vast, but you consume thousands of galaxies in a few days.”

“Can we do anything about this?” Asked Gabriel.

“Well, we decided to tell you about this because we can. We’ve built a device here on Earth. It’s designed to help you focus on reversing the flow of matter from whatever is sending it to you. You should be able to shrink back down.”

Gabriel thought about being small again. She loved the power of being huge, but there was so much she missed. The feeling of the wind, the taste of her favourite foods, the sound of the trees in the wind. Space was just… silent. She asked Zeta. “Do you think I could grow again too?”

“We don’t think you’ll lose any of your abilities.” Said Zeta. “You can maintain yourself at any size you choose so long as it doesn’t threaten our universe.”

“I like the sound of that.” Said Gabriel. “But you can’t have come up with this overnight. How long have you been keeping this a secret?”

“We did a calculation a few days after you got to your current size.” Said Zeta. “We didn’t want you to be afraid. I’m sorry, but please understand, we were trying to help you.”

Gabriel felt guilty about indulging so heavily, not knowing what it would bring. “Just… make sure the thing you’ve built works. The sooner it’s ready, the better.”

“We should be ready to try in a few days.” Said Zeta. “Thank you for agreeing to help us.”

“I promised myself I wouldn’t put you in danger again.” Said Gabriel. “I need to keep my promise.”

The day finally arrived. Gabriel floated with the milky way close to her chest, ready to hear what they had to say. She took in the view of the universe. All the galaxies lighted up the darkness around her. Clouds of gas glistened with forming stars, like little rays of sun poking through the clouds. This might be the last time I’ll see it like this. She thought. It’s so beautiful out here.

“Gabriel.” Said Zeta. “We’re ready. Remember what to do?”

“I open a portal, focus on maintaining it. As I travel through it, your device will allow me to reduce my own size, the matter being directed back into wherever it came from outside our universe.”

“Yes.” Said Zeta. “Any questions?”

“Do you think it will hurt?” Asked Gabriel.

“I don’t know.” Said Zeta. “Maybe.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Said Gabriel. “I’ll do whatever it takes.”

“Alright, we’re ready to go.” Said Zeta. “Gabriel, whenever you are ready, open a portal.”

Gabriel drew back, opening a portal with the milky way on the other side. The corners swirled between shades of blue and abyssal black. Gabriel said, “Ready.”

“Alright then, go through it.”

Gabriel entered the portal. The stars around her disappeared. She suddenly felt a burning pain, spreading through her entire body, as if every atom of her was on fire. She bit her lip, fighting the pain. In the darkness, she radiated light, streams of glowing starlight drifting off her in a trail that grew longer and thinner as she flew through the darkness. Her hair flowed wildly as the golden light streamed from it. The pain kept growing, and she drew blood from her lip, crying out. She tried to concentrate on something, anything, but there were no references other than the streams of light she had created in the darkness around her. She had no way of knowing how big she was and the pain was worsening, to the point where her eyelids fluttered. She fought for consciousness, knowing that a slip in her concentration could mean it wouldn’t work. Her body became heavy. Her eyes finally closed, and she fell into a deep sleep.

When she awoke, she was floating before the milky way. Instead of the tiny ball of little lights she knew before, it was a grand galaxy stretching out before her. She checked her body. Everything seemed fine. She didn’t even feel hurt. It seems to have worked. She thought. I wonder how much I’ve shrunk?

Gabriel tried to open another portal. On the other end appeared a star. Not Earth’s of course. She needed to test one first. She flew through the portal. The star before her was enormous and distant. She saw a tiny, twinkling light. Teleporting toward it, she found a planet. Above its surface, she felt no larger than the average person. Am I really back to my old size, before that one day? Well, I’m at least small enough to return to Earth.

Gabriel opened thousands of tiny portals, all to different stars. She listened carefully for the sounds of Earth. Hours passed, until finally she heard familiar radio noise. She expanded the portal and flew through it. Before her, looming large over her now smaller form, was the earth.

Gabriel tried to contact Zeta. “Hello, this is Gabriel. Zeta? Are you there? Is anyone listening?”

“Gabriel!” Said Zeta. “We thought we’d lost you. Where are you? Did it work?”

“I’m floating right above Earth.” Said Gabriel. “Given the fact you haven’t noticed me, I’d say it worked pretty well.”

Gabriel heard cheers on the other end. Zeta said, “It’s great to have you back. But we need you to head to the Nevada desert, we’ve set up a facility to make sure you’re okay. Do you think you could head there?”

“Alright.” Said Gabriel. “I don’t have much direction to go on up here. Is there something I can use?”

“We’ve got a radio pulse going. You should be able to listen in and track it to the source.”

Gabriel listened, hearing a faint beeping. “Got it.”

She flew toward earth, a shell of blue light around her. As she entered Earth’s atmosphere, the bubble kept her safe from the heat. When she broke through, she was far above the clouds, the midday sun shining down from above. She saw the faint trails of jetliners. She pulled spiralling loops and tight turns, her own bubble of gravity nullifying the g-forces. As she approached, she noticed two small jets headed toward her. Their wings and nose were like an arrowhead, with two smaller elevators behind the wings and a single tail above a large single jet nozzle, the engine of which the whole aircraft seemed to be built around. Zeta came on the radio. “We’ve sent to jets to track you down. Don’t worry, the pilots are women so there’s no need to get embarrassed.”

“That doesn’t necessarily mean… never mind.”

A radio signal came from one of the jets. “Gabriel, this is Lieutenant Trish Greenville of the United States Air Force. Can you see me and my commanding officer’s aircraft?”

“I can.” Said Gabriel. “You’re coming in very clear; you’ve got a lovely voice.”

“Thanks.” She said. “Follow our aircraft and we’ll take you to the base.”

Gabriel flew alongside one of the Jets. “Which on is you, Trish?”

“Left side, number 215.”

Gabriel flew alongside the jet, right up to the cockpit. Behind the bubble was a woman in a flight mask. Gabriel waved, and she waved back. As she got closer, Gabriel noticed the jet was large compared to her. Am I back to my normal human size? Gabriel flew just ahead of the jets. She looked back at them. She saw Trish staring at her for a second, only for her head to snap back down to the controls. She looked back ahead, flying right beside Trish’s aircraft. Following them, the quickly descended over a desert, in the middle of which she could see a large air force base.

Gabriel asked, “Is that our stop?”

“Yes.” Answered Trish. “Please, follow me in as I land.”

“Got it.” Said Gabriel.

Gabriel slowed down, watching the Jets land at the airfield. Their flaps extended and they lowered their gear, noses sloped toward the sky. Their tires screeched as they landed, noses dipping back down as they applied their brakes. Gabriel levitated over the runway, slowly descending down. The bubble around her dissipated, and she felt her feet standing on the ground. She felt the weight of earth’s gravity and took her first step. She walked over towards where the jets were. Her ass swayed and her heavy powerful thighs jiggled as she moved. Trish and her flight leader had gotten out of their jets, and Trish walked up to her, blushing heavily. Trish was athletic, with smooth chocolate skin and shining dark eyes. As she got closer, Gabriel realised how tall she was. She towered over Trish, and she was tall enough to reach the cockpit of the jet without the stepladder Trish used. Gabriel had to be at least 9 feet tall.

Trish handed her a hospital robe. Gabriel grabbed it and wrapped it around herself. Her breasts pushed against the loose fabric and her nipples were clearly visible under the fabric. What should’ve been a long robe only came down to her mid-thighs. Gabriel said, “Thanks. It feels good to be back on Earth.”

“I’m glad.” Said Trish. “Well, they have a hangar set aside for you. We figured you’d be at least small enough to fit in that.”

“Show me to it.” Said Gabriel.

Trish walked Gabriel over the tarmac, chatting eagerly. Trish giggled at Gabriel’s jokes, which helped ease a bit of the tension. Approaching a large hangar, Gabriel noticed the armed guards standing outside it. Gabriel looked down at them, a bit angered. Trish said, “Never mind them, they just want to keep to many people from coming into contact with you.”

As they entered, Gabriel was greeted by a team of scientists. The lead scientist, a tall (relative to the rest of them) short-haired man introduced himself in a voice she recognized. “Hello Gabriel, I’m Zeta.”

Gabriel shook his hand. “Nice to meet you Zeta. I’m back on Earth thanks to your team.”

“I wish I could let you go, but before we let you go around the base some more, we need to take some readings and do a few tests. You shouldn’t eat or drink anything until the results are back. I’m sorry but we need to make sure. Lieutenant Greenville, you should make your way out.”

“Will do.” Said Trish. “See you again, Gabriel.”

Gabriel grabbed her hand before she left. Trish blushed. Gabriel said, “Feel free to come and see me if you have some time after these tests. Just ask the base staff where I am.”

“Thanks. I will.”

The tests proceeded. They a had Gabriel stand between some sensors, hover and move a few small steel blocks objects with her gravity powers while the scientists tried not to stare at her. When it was done, she was lead by Zeta to her new room. It had a few books on a shelf, a magazine with an image of her face in the sky on the cover along with the words “The Goddess Rises” as the title. They had placed a few beds together in the room, making an area large enough for her to lay down on. Zeta said. “I know it isn’t much, but we’re still figuring out how to reveal what’s happened to you to the outside world. We’re looking to get you some more things. What might you want?”

Gabriel looked around. “There was a few movies that were going to be coming out before I grew. Would you mind getting a few of the new releases on a computer so I could watch them?”

“No problem.” Said Zeta. “Although, your computer won’t be connected to the internet. I’ll be back in just a moment with it.”

Gabriel nodded, ducking her head as she entered the new room. She laid down on the bed, sighing as she relaxed. She flipped through the magazine, which was full of wild speculation about her. She put it down after a lengthy section about how major religious leaders saw her as the sign of the apocalypse. There’s no way I can return to normal after something like this. I’ve got to do something. My gravity powers must still be pretty strong. Maybe I can help people put spaceships into orbit? Prevent asteroid strikes on earth? I don’t know. I want to do something. Hopefully I won’t be stuck here for too long. In the meantime, I can just relax a bit.

Gabriel slowly pulled up on the lower part of her robe, which slowly scrunched up her huge rear, then popped down over the other side to rest on her waist. She reached down, slowly beginning to swirl her hand over her clit, brushing steadily. She tried to quiet her moans, breathing heavily. She piled some of her pillows behind her, but that didn’t make her sit up too well, so she grabbed the sheets, using them to prop her 9-foot body up. When she was in a good position, she reached down with the other hand, rubbing the opening of her vagina. She was already wet down there.

Just then, she heard the doorknob turning. She scrambled to pull her robe back down, the fabric squeezing over her hips. The entire room already smelled of pussy. Zeta entered through the door. “Sorry Gabriel, I couldn’t get one from them… Are you alright? What’s that smell?”

“Well, maybe I should take a shower at some point.” Said Gabriel. She looked at him. His body was nicely toned, and she couldn’t help but notice how he would glance down her body, only to look back up. Gabriel stood up from the bed, looming over Zeta. “Before you go, I want to give you something.”

She leaned down so her face was level with Zeta’s, and she kissed him with her big sensual lips. He was surprised at first, which worried Gabriel, but she felt him groan in appreciation and grow closer to her. He pulled back a bit. He chuckled “So, all that flirting wasn’t for nothing.”

“You should’ve told me you were into me.”

“I had my colleagues around me. Plus, it would’ve been dangerous to date you.”

“Well now that I’m here…” Said Gabriel. “What do you say we have some fun?”

Gabriel picked him up in a warm embrace, her enormous breasts framing his face. She carried him over to the bed, laying down with him on top of her. His feet dangled between her enormous thighs while she kissed him again, this time opening up, so her tongue intertwined with his. Gabriel moaned, “Help me get this robe off.”

Zeta slid down her body, undoing the knots. Her blouse opened, revealing her huge, swollen nipples. Zeta sucked them for a bit, Gabriel moaning. Then, he kissed her down her body as he pulled the robe down, slipping off the bed. Gabriel watched with sexual glee as he removed his own clothing, which fell on the floor. His boxers fell down last, his enormous cock popping out. Gabriel moaned when she saw it. He Grabbed the bottom of her robe, hauling it over her hips, the fabric groaning as it stretched over her, only to go limp as it slid off. Her pussy was on the edge of the bed, dripping wet.

Gabriel spread her legs and Zeta stood between them, lining his cock up with the opening of her vagina. She felt his hands brushing on her labia, followed by the spongey warmth of his tip. He started to push, holding onto her hips. Gabriel felt her vagina opening, and wrapped her legs around him, drawing him into her with a moan.

Zeta began to thrust into her, ploughing her as she begged for more. She squeezed him against her crotch with her legs on the inward thrusts, helping him along. Gabriel begged that he finger her clit as he did it, and he obliged, her enormous body heaving. She heard him clapping against her thick body, the look on his face expressing pure bliss. She was enjoying herself to. She put on a show for him, squeezing and rolling her hands over her breasts. He was moaning and encouraging her as he ploughed her slippery depths, her vagina muscles squeezing his cock. He tried to pull back on the next thrust, but her vaginal muscles were tight around his cock and her legs were wrapped around him tightly. She moaned, “Right there, UMMNNNN, right there!”

Gabriel shifted back and forth, slowly grinding Zeta’s dick into the most exquisitely sensitive part of her greedy pussy. She scrunched up the blankets behind her to prop herself up, the reached forward and grabbed Zeta’s hips, thrusting him back and forth into her. He grabbed one of her enormous boobs with both hands, which sank into her milky flesh. He sucked on her nipple, moaning into her bosom. He groaned, “UUUH. Gabriel, I’m, gonna cum.”

Gabriel moaned back. “UUMMM you can come in me. Just try to hold on a little longer I want to cum too.”

“I can’t.” Said Zeta. “I’m cumming, I’m cumming!”

Zeta groaned with pleasure as Gabriel felt him empty is semen into her. His cock throbbed against her depths, but she still needed more. Zeta slid out of her, falling to his knees between her legs. She smirked. “I’m not done yet Zeta. I want you to devour my sweet pussy, I need you to do it.” He seemed hesitant. She said, “If you do it, I’ll gently squeeze your head with my great… big… thighs.”

Zeta’s face dove towards her pussy, and Gabriel moaned as she felt his tongue licking her. She delicately squeezed her thighs, which bulged out around his cheeks as he went down on her. She felt his lips move up to her clit, which was very sensitive. “MMMNNNN a bit down please. MMMMMMNNN yes, up and down like that again MMMNNNNN.”

Just then an alarm sounded through the facility. Zeta’s head pulled away and Gabriel gasped. “What’s that?”

Zeta was throwing on his clothes as quickly as he could. “I don’t know, but they need me in the lower levels of the facility, something’s wrong with the device.”

Gabriel squeezed back into her hospital robe. “I can teleport us there faster. Tell me where it is.”

“About 130 meters down, to your left a bit.”

Gabriel tried to open a portal in that area. She searched for a while, then found an opening free of rock. Through it, she could see a control room where people were frantically rushing about. She stepped through the portal with Zeta, surprising everyone in the control room as they both appeared. Zeta asked one of the technicians, “What’s wrong?”

“The energy flow is starting to reverse through the device.” She said. “If I can’t stop it, it’ll be powerful enough to destroy the whole world.”

Beyond the glass of the control room was a cylindrical containment block, vapour condensing around the cooling tubes leading to it. Gabriel saw that parts of it were starting to glow with heat.

Zeta took a look. “Dammit, sending her matter back through into the other dimension is causing feedback. We need some way to dissipate that energy.”

“I can absorb it.” Said Gabriel.

“You’ll grow again.” Said Zeta. “Who knows how large?”

“At least you’ll have a chance to fix it again. I’ve got to do it.”

Gabriel opened the door in the side of the control room, ducking through it and running up to the device. She opened a portal up ahead of her, teleporting herself up high above the earth, casting off her hospital robe. She moved the other end of the portal inside the device, directing the energy to flow into her stomach. She sucked down on the portal, which shrunk to the size of her mouth. She felt the warm energy course through her, and her whole body trembled and filled with warmth. She watched herself grow larger over the earth below, which rapidly began to shrink away. She moaned as she grew larger and larger, drinking in the pleasure. Zeta sent message to her, “Gabriel, your portal just consumed the device, close it!”

Gabriel closed her portal. “I didn’t even notice it. I must’ve swallowed it by accident. Oh no…”

Gabriel flew back away from earth just in time as a surge of power hit her. She groaned as she grew in waves of height dizzying fast. She had to close her eyes to avoid the dizzying feeling. When it was done, she opened them again, scanning for the Earth, which had vanished from view. She looked down over her bosom. Floating right above her clitoris head, no more than half its width, was Earth. Oceans of love nectar dripped from her teased pussy, and she pulled back to avoid lathering the planet in an apocalyptic flood of female fluids. Her pussy twitched as she gazed down at the Earth, miniscule in size compared to her vagina that yawned open below it. The shadow over her thighs passed over the planet as their thickness loomed on either side of it. Gabriel’s face flushed with arousal. She did a quick calculation in her mind. Earth is about 12 700 km wide, a centimeter for me is about double that, 178 times 20 000 km is 3 560 000 km. She moaned at the thought of her sexual power. I’m bigger than the sun, good thing I can nullify my own gravity.

“Oh my.” Said Gabriel, “I’ve gotten so big, haven’t I my lovelies?”

Zeta’s voice contacted her again. “Gabriel, are you alright?”

“I’m feeling like a goddess Zeta.” She said. “At this size I should be okay, right? At least, as long as I don’t stick around this solar system too long.”

“About that…” Said Zeta. “We’re getting more readings from you. The flow of that energy isn’t stopping, you should teleport as far as you can, I think you’re reverting to intergalactic size.”

Gabriel started to feel a warmth within her chest. “I’ll teleport as far away as I can.”

Gabriel created a portal, reaching far beyond the milky way. She glided through the portal into the emptiness between the stars. She thought, It’s nice and private out here, I think I should finish off. Gabriel reached down into her pussy, rubbing its folds, moaning as she teased herself. She squeezed her thick thighs together, imaging the planets she could fit between them. She imagined claiming entire worlds with her pussy, crushing them within her warm, dripping depths, or between her breasts. She imagined the surface of them, a single drop of her juices washing over them as an ocean, turning dry desert planets into sticky ocean worlds just before they would enter her love tunnel, closing in on its folds to smear sensually on her insides, the shattered continents disintegrating in gushes of love nectar. As she was wet enough for it to feel good, she slipped her fingers inside her needy pussy, and began growing.

She moaned with pleasure as the galaxy shrunk below her while her fingers rubbed her warm depths. Growing seemed to magnify her pleasure, as if having more surface area made her feel more of everything, but she knew it was her power was the source of her pleasure. Being above the galaxy, watching it shrink, felt better than anything else. She moaned as the sensations rose, the milky way galaxy ahead of her shrinking to first the size of a house, the size of a car, the size of an exercise ball, a beach ball, a baseball, down and down until it was the size of a pea, floating just ahead of her bosom which was pressed together by her arms as he reached down between her thick legs. Her nipples were bigger than it, both erect, pink, and luminous, like the rest of her fair body beyond. She imagined the galaxies inside of her a few months back. The picture in her mind almost made her feel them again. She felt her pussy grip tighter around her fingers. Her clit throbbed. She knew she was close, and then she felt the strange warmth again. She huffed, “More…? Really?”

She removed her hands from between her legs to focus as far out as she could, far beyond the known universe. She hoped it was far enough as she stepped through and grew. In the distance, she saw a tiny, faded light, which seemed to be floating down slowly, relative to her. Strange, warm sensations pulsed through her, but she focused on the little light, thinking it was still far away until it drifted up over her bosom, almost striking a few strands of hair. She floated back, keeping her distance from it as she grew. It shrunk from her perspective, until it was just a tiny speck. She thought it might be a supercluster, but she didn’t see any others. She leaned in toward it, sending a signal out to earth. She got her eye as close as she could. At this distance, she could see that it was filled with all kinds of twinkling colours in little patches. “Lovelies, are you in there?”

“Gabriel.” Said Zeta. “You… disappeared from our sensors. They’re only calibrated based on the stars in the known universe. We extended even further, to the edge of what we calculate starts have drifted, and we still couldn’t find you. Where are you? What are you seeing?”

“Just a little glimmer of light.” Gabriel said. “Everything else is dark.”

Zeta was silent for a moment. “Your powers allow you to bend reality, to move faster than light, see faster than light, and project your image faster than light. Gabriel, our cameras on the dark side of the world are seeing a blue band in the sky. Gabriel, can you float us down to your lips?”

Gabriel floated up, putting the light right in front of her plump lips. Zeta said, “It’s red now. Bright red… Gabriel, if you were out of our sensor range when you drifted away, and the whole night sky is red, that speck in front of you, must be all the matter in the universe that didn’t come from whatever is giving you yours. You’re more massive than all the matter in our universe.”

The universe watched as Gabriel’s lips, large enough to consume all, parted. Everyone listening on every frequency heard via their devices a sensual feminine moan. Her plump lips curved into a wicked grin, her cheeks flushing red with warmth. They watched as they began to descend down her body, her own hands feeling herself up as she traced down her curves. The entire universe slipped down through her cleavage, down over her toned belly, slowly floating down and down until it hovered above an enormous hot pink valley flanked by her thighs, which stretched across the sky. The people of Earth watched as her hands slipped around her ass and over her thighs, coming to rest. She got closer, the valley’s smooth series of folds at the upper lips taking up half of the sky. Below them, the pink valley stretched out, widening into an abyss many times wider than their known universe. It twitched beneath them as they witnessed the Goddess’ begin to touch herself, moaning the affectionate title she had given them, “Lovelies…”

 

End Notes:

I made this chapter is a nice little journey through the size categories Gabriel has embodied in this story before the final chapter.

Chapter 6 - Her World Part 2 by acebartlet2005
Author's Notes:

Gabriel's journey has taken her a long way, but her ascension is not yet complete.


 

Gabriel looked down at the tiny speck and couldn’t believe Zeta’s words. Even at her earlier sizes, the universe seemed endless. This little sparkling globe of twinkling lights, smaller than her fingertip, couldn’t be all the matter in the universe. But there was nothing else around except for her and the little light. She tried reaching out a few arm’s length into the darkness with her gravity powers but grasped onto nothing significant that she could feel at her size. She reached further, finally touching something. It felt like a smooth membrane that flexed a bit as she pressed against it. She tried to form a portal beyond it but couldn’t. She couldn’t feel anything beyond it. The only reason I couldn’t reach out further is if there’s truly nothing out there. Gabriel looked down at the speck, feeling a flash of warmth at the sight of it floating over her goddess body. Even the peaks of her nipples dwarfed it. Her cleavage was an impossibly massive abyss that loomed below it. She thought of her thighs, how huge and powerful they were. She thought of her pussy between them, blushing. Her clitoris, a small part of her body devoted solely to her own pleasure, was large enough that with a single twitch, it could feel all the matter the universe had to offer. The rest of her pussy yearned to feel even more than that. Not even galaxies could fill her now…

The universe watched as Gabriel’s lips parted, letting slip a moan, her pussy tightening and warming up without a single touch as she felt herself dripping enormous amounts of her love nectar. That’s already more mass than the universe, she thought as her hands worked their way down her body. As she admired her own curves as she made the speck drift down her body, playing with her breasts while she made the speck curve around them to avoid her playful bounciness, watching it pass over her lean, toned belly, shining a little light into her belly button, which made her giggle as it continued on its way, her body widening out into her hips. She slowly worked her hands around her large ass and broad thighs, and moaned as her hands, and the speck of all that ever was, loomed over her goddess pussy. All of creation, every star and planet that ever existed, was still smaller than her sensual pink clitoris. As she caressed the insides of her thighs, more pussy juice dripped from her. Like this, she felt the sensations within her rising without even a touch from her hands. Some women would relish a chance at a hands-free orgasm but Gabriel was not one of them.

“Lovelies…” She moaned. “…Behold as your Goddess pleasures herself.”

Her hand slipped up her thighs, her whole body trembling as she felt herself between her legs. She rubbed slowly and sensually, up and down around her pussy lips. She sat up to get a good look at what she was doing and how tiny the speck was in comparison to it. She gradually teased the opening of her pussy with one set of fingers while the other rubbed around her clit. She groaned as the first finger entered her, then two and then three. She moved them in a subtle ‘come here’ motion, juices flowing as her g-spot was stimulated.

She remembered the little bubble of gravity she made while she was smaller. She tried to make one now, elongating it into a translucent blue tube that was to her enormous form, about an inch and a half thick and seven inches long. She removed her fingers from her dripping pussy and shoved the gravity construct inside her. The speck witnessed her pussy yawning open wider than all of creation, lubing up the goddess’ pleasure construct. She tried to elongate it inside of her, but it grew too weak at that size and popped, her pussy lips squelching back together as Gabriel groaned at the lack of stimulation, but also reveled in the display of muscular power her goddess vagina had, laughing with a smile. Fingering her clit, she felt another squirt coming, and used a bubble of gravity to shield the speck from a wave of sticky fluid that rushed from her. The fluid glinted around her, giant gobs slowly trailing enormous clouds of fog, slowly vaporising in the vacuum of space. Gabriel saw the bubble around the speck deflect a sticky droplet, which the field deflected without the slightest indication of strain.

Gabriel took the speck between her fingers, the field she had created only the size of a pea, but resilient to her touch. Inside of it, she could hold matter of the universe between her fingertips, and she had a thought that made her bosom heave. She started bringing them lower, until the speck hovered above Gabriel’s clitoris. Gently, with her index finger, she pressed the field surrounding the speck against her clit, which was even larger than the field. She moaned, feeling the smoothness of the field against the most sensitive area of her body. Below, her pussy lips were dripping with fluids, hungry for something, anything to satisfy the urges of a goddess. Her constructs were either too small to satisfy her, or too large and too weak to withstand her lustfulness, but as Gabriel removed her finger from her clit, the field around her lovelies still holding strong, she noticed how small it was in comparison to her pussy lips, how easily it could be consumed by the vastness of her goddess vagina. She remembered how the previous constructs had broken, but this one was small, stronger, and filled with her irresistible lovelies.

She gently brought it lower, pulling open her pussy lips, allowing the speck to drift between them, slowly disappearing past the great threshold of her inner lips. She moaned as she placed a fingertip behind it, pushing it deeper into her goddess vagina. It was only the size of a pea, but she could feel it when it came to rest against her vaginal walls. Gently, she removed her fingers from her pussy, which dripped lustful nectar, her great pussy lips settling back together behind the speck and the gravity field which protected it. Every last one of her lovelies, every star and all that ever existed was inside of her, protected by her gravity. She focused on the field inside of her with her gravity powers and felt a smooth tingling sensation in the depths of her vagina as the field was dragged along the inside of her goddess love tunnel, its walls slick with lustful slime.

“Oh lovelies…” She cooed, “You’re all finally inside of me. Everything in the universe is inside my goddess vagina. UMMMMM! You all feel so good…”

Gabriel fingered herself with both hands, slowly moving her hips to grind the gravitational bubble against her g-spot. Floods of fluid rushed against the field, but it held. With the field holding so far, Gabriel willed it to enlarge, and she trembled as it expanded inside of her, pushing against her g-spot with such pleasure that she felt her legs starting to go numb. She increased the pace of her hips, cooing with pleasure as she created entire universes’ worth of matter in the form of dripping love nectar from her goddess pussy. She imagined what it looked like down there; The sky turned a hot pink by her soft vaginal walls. Her pussy was trembling, she could feel her clit swelling against her finger, and she felt a pressure deep within her. With each stroke of her fingers and shift of her hips, she felt with warmth within her rising. Finally, she would be able to experience the pleasure of her vagina gently caressing her lovelies as she came. Then, she felt something strange, a trembling that was not her own.

Quickly, she reached down, manipulating her hand’s gravity to pull the universe’s matter from her. She felt the field pulsing against her tight inner lips, which held it inside her as she moaned from the feeling. She wanted to shift her hips forward again so badly, to drive it back against her best spots. She groaned as she parted her pussy lips with her fingers, and as she did the barrier surrounding all of life dissolved into the void. It floated free between the clouds of her love nectar, just clearing her mighty pussy lips as they settled back together. She swept the fog and sticky blobs away to form a path for her little light. When it had drifted above her thighs and clear of her body, she brought her hands back down into her crotch, squeezing her thighs to feel her own warmth, slowly getting back into it.

She relaxed her thighs a bit, noticing it was not just clouds that drifted out, but the gap between her thighs now twinkled with stars. Gabriel moaned as she saw what her mighty thighs had done, pressing inert gas into burning stars. She brought a few more clouds in, squeezing them into stars as well, grinning as she did it. Then, she formed all of them into a ball of light even larger than the universe’s matter. No people in this one. She cooed sensually. I can be as rough with it as I like. She formed a gravity field around it, taking it between her fingers. She slowly lowered it towards her pussy, rubbing it gently against her clit, while looking down over her bosom to see the rest of the matter in the universe between her thighs, all of it only the size of a pebble compared to the colossal curves of warm flesh that rippled with the muscular power of her legs. She formed another protective barrier around it to shield it, as her pussy slowly leaked sticky liquid in gushes that could snuff out an entire universe’s worth of stars.

Gabriel slowly brought the universe’s matter up from between her thighs, letting it hover over the nipple of her left breast, which was just as wide as the matter’s protective barrier, the mass of her bosom behind it dwarfing the speck her lovelies called home. Then, she brought her toy universe lower, hovering it over her inner lips. She slowly began to tease herself with it, gently rubbing it with her finger against her waiting, wetting pussy lips. She slowly began to alter its direction, pushing down further with each stroke. She moaned as the field began to part her inner lips. She pressed it down further, feeling the field shudder as her vagina yawned open around it wider and wider. When she reached the middle, she felt its widest part slip, and her pussy lips took it in the rest of the way with a pulsating clench. She cooed as she felt it enter her slick love tunnel and she began to move her hips, grinding the toy universe against every part of her universe-consuming love tunnel. Her ass jiggled from her excited movements, one hand stroking her pussy while the other traced gentle circles around her swollen nipples, tracing circles around her lovelies as she proclaimed her pleasure with sultry moans.

She felt warmer than ever before, watching the light of the stars peeking out from her pussy lips, fading and resurging with each shift of her hips. She could feel the gravity field starting to tremble again, only this time, when it came back toward her pussy lips, she let herself hold it in, thrusting forward to drive it deeper into her. She needed to show the universe that her sexual power was almighty. She needed to crush it with the power of her goddess vagina. She moaned and gushed nectar as she felt the vibrations, sensations raising in her entire lower body. She felt a powerful clench making its way down her pussy, and dropped her other hand in between her legs, squeezing her breasts together as she fingered herself. Her lovelies floated above her cleavage, Gabriel basking in how all of their universe’s matter could be dwarfed by her bosom. She felt the field pop, the warmth of stars coating the depths of her goddess pussy, and she came with a sensual, vibrating feminine moan. She arched her back and squeezed her thighs together, feeling the warmth around her hands and the wetness from deep within as the goddess’ toy universe was obliterated in the love nectar flood and the press of her warm vaginal walls.

She sighed and proclaimed with a smile, “This goddess is pleased.”

Her gaze turned to the little light. “Sorry about that lovelies, got a little carried away there. I just love being this big.”

“Gabriel! Gabriel!” shouted the staticky voice of Zeta. “Gabriel can you hear us!?”

“Yeah.” Said Gabriel. “What happened?”

“We detected severe gravitational anomalies outside of the field you created and it blocked the view of you. Are you alright? Were you shielding us from something?”

“I’m fine.” Said Gabriel. “I was just… relieving some stress and I put a field around you to keep you from getting…wet. I’m just so big and I couldn’t help it. It must’ve prevented you form communicating with me as well.”

“I guess this is what I get for not finishing you off.” Said Zeta. “At least we’re all okay.”

“Yeah.” Said Gabriel, cupping the little light close to her chest. “You’re so adorable down there. I just want to protect you… ah!”

She felt herself shudder again, growing larger. Gabriel focused on the point of light, shielding it from her as she grew. She looked down at the speck, groaning, “Zeta, I don’t suppose you have any more of those devices lying around? Ungh!”

“That was our only one, we can build another though… We should be able to get it done before you get hungry again.”

Gabriel felt something against her backside. “What the?”

All around her, she felt something pushing her back. She was stretching the edges of the universe, she could feel it quivering, like the fields she made just before they popped. She looked down at the tiny speck of light, intensifying the barrier on it, trying her best to mimic what she felt pressing in around her. She moaned as the edges of the universe tightened around her body, and as it pressed down on her arms to the point where she had trouble moving them, she took the matter of the universe, shielded by her powers, and held it in her mouth, her lips closing behind it as the barrier pressed down on her face. She could taste the sweetness of the energy of all the matter in her mouth, her saliva coating the barrier. Whatever power was inside of her yearned to swallow it. She pressed as hard as she could against the edges of the universe. She clawed at the barrier with her nails, frantically scratching as her hunger grew with her body. She pushed out with her elbows and her thighs as hard as she could.

There was a terrible shudder as the force pressing down on her from all sides suddenly subsided, cracking like a whip against her body, searing her skin in lines as the energy of it tearing apart was released, her limbs flying out into a starfish position. She winced in pain, the worst she had felt since becoming a goddess. It subsided as she continued to grow, burn lines fading as she swelled larger, willing to barrier surrounding her lovelies to become larger as well, to avoid accidentally swallowing them. When it was done, she opened her mouth, her home universe drifting out, the barrier around it trailing her saliva, which evaporated in the strange dark space she now occupied. Gabriel tried to speak to inside of the little ball of matter. “Lovelies, are you okay?”

“Zeta here.” He said. “We’re doing fine, but our sensors went crazy again. What just happened?”

“I… I think I just ripped through the shell of our universe.” She blushed, embarrassed. “Don’t worry, I made you a new one. I can change it if there’s some problem.”

“It seems like its working.” Said Zeta. “What can you see?”

Gabriel looked around her, seeing several other small orbs, each with little twinkling lights at their centres, their outer shell giving off a faint glow. Other universes! Gabriel tried to think about how big she was, but the only thing she had left to compare herself to, her home universe, was nothing but a pea-sized sphere containing a sparkle of light floating above her cleavage. She was large enough to hold universes between her fingertips. She drew a few of the other universes closer, holding them in the palm of her hand. She brought them to her face. She could feel the hunger with her, and they were the only thing she could see. Her lips parted, her mouth ready to swallow a group of universes whole. She grimaced, and her lips settled back together. She answered Zeta.

“I can see thee little spheres, ranging from pea to marble size. They have a glowing halo and what appears to be clusters of stars in them. I think they are other universes.”

“How about you?” Said Zeta. “How are you feeling?”

“Hungry.” Said Gabriel. “I have a few here, but I’m worried they have life in them. It’s not like last time, when you directed me toward younger galaxies unlikely to develop any life.”

“We’d have no way of knowing if they had life.” Said Zeta. “If you must, do it.”

“There has to be another way.” Said Gabriel. “Let me take a look at more of them, maybe I’ll come up with something.”

“You can keep track of which universe is ours right?”

“Oh yeah.” Said Gabriel. “I created a new field around it holding it together. It looks a bit different from the others, glowing a light blue, and I always keep it close to me. I’d never let my lovelies go missing.”

Gabriel floated through the clusters of universes, careful to avoid hitting them with anything but a light touch. They varied somewhat in size and the amount of light at their centres. She wasn’t sure if the ones with lower light were newer ones, where stars had less time to spread, or older ones, where stars were rarer but more likely to have life. They began to float all around her body as she gently floated through a sea of them. One bumped her on the nose, and she went cross-eyed looking at it, irises as wide as the sphere focusing in on it. Its centre was completely dark, a small orb of shadow. She looked around to see if there were any others, but they were difficult to make out in the darkness. Gently, she swept her hands in the spaces between the other ones, catching a few of the dark orbs she couldn’t see. There seemed to be many of them. These must have achieved maximum entropy. She thought. If anything lived in these, it’s likely to be long gone. But can they satisfy me?

Gabriel took them in her hand, bringing them before her mouth, her plump lips parting to reveal teeth and a tongue capable of crushing universes. She brought her cupped hand to her mouth, sucking them into her mouth. Her plump lips closed behind them, as she swirled them around on her tongue. She tasted a familiar sweetness to them, and swallowed them whole, the smooth sphere gliding effortlessly down her throat. She felt a warmth within her, her hunger subsiding a little bit.

“Zeta,” She said, “I’m good now, I found some universes at max entropy. No stars, no light, no life. They still satisfy me though.”

“Great.” Said Zeta. “What do you plan on doing now?”

Gabriel looked out into the vast expanse and her own radiant form within it. Universes drifted all around her, little spheres of starlight floating all around her, swirling around her goddess body. Dozens of them floated between her thighs. She was unbelievably powerful, and not just with her size. With her gravity powers, she could form all sorts of things. She was free in this space to create, to enjoy herself, and to find out new ways she could master her own abilities. She tried to think of how to answer Zeta, in a way that would re-assure the people of Earth.

“Well, seeing what I can do in this new form.” Said Gabriel. “And just being me.”

That, she thought, was as good an answer as any.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story, thank you all for your kind words!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10640