Deku and the Shrink Belt by idunnow
Summary:

After Mei shrinks Deku down to perform some tests on him, the young hero-in-training gets passed around and toyed with at the feet of all his female classmates.

[Jan 12, 2024: Story now continues past the previous "Finale" with more MHA women]


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 25599 Read: 56113 Published: June 16 2021 Updated: March 19 2024
Story Notes:

Commissioned by xtramuntanax on DeviantArt

-----

1. Mei's experiment by idunnow

2. Ochaco by idunnow

3. Tsuyu (part 1) by idunnow

4. Tsuyu (part 2) by idunnow

5. Mina Ashido by idunnow

6. In The Locker Room by idunnow

7. Kyoka Jiro by idunnow

8. Himiko Toga by idunnow

9. Mei Hatsume by idunnow

10. Reunion by idunnow

11. Inko Midoriya's Christmas Present by idunnow

12. Inko's Anger by idunnow

Mei's experiment by idunnow

“So I just have to put this on, right?” Deku asked as he handled the strange belt that Mei Hatsume had given him.

“That's right!” Mei said. “This baby of mine will allow you to withstand thousands of tons of weight without being crushed!”“Okay, well, it's on now. Should I be feeling any more resistant? Because I feel the same as always.”

“That's because it's not activated yet. I have the controller right here. Now, are you ready to test this out?”“Uh, sure, I guess.”

“Good! Then here goes! Test number one of the Hatsume Shrinking Belt!” Mei said as she began turning a dial on the controller.

“Shrinking belt!? Mei, I thought you said this was supposed to improve my resistance!” Deku yelled, growing smaller and smaller as Mei kept turning the dial. He reached for his belt and tried to take it off, but no matter how hard he pulled on it, the clasp wouldn't budge. “It's stuck!?” he yelled.

“Don't worry about that; it'll come off again once you're at your normal size! I'll grow you back just as soon as I'm done running some experiments on you,” Mei said as she stopped turning the dial, leaving Deku at meager two inches tall. She walked to where he stood, placing her feet to either side of him. The device had worked even better than expected. She'd only turned the dial halfway to its lowest setting and he was still shorter than her ankles!

“Mei, please! I don't want to be a part of this experiment anymore,” Deku squeaked.

“Sorry, but I can't hear you. Now, stay still down there; I need to test the belt's durability!” Mei said, raising her foot above the tiny Deku.

Deku was absolutely terrified at seeing her foot above him. He really was just a bug next to her, he realized, and she could crush him as easily as one. “Please let this belt work,” he prayed as her foot started coming down on him. He felt her sole press against his face, pushing him down as it descended, finally flattening him against the floor. The weight was incredible, more than anything he'd ever felt, yet despite it all, he was still alive.

“Subject survived the first test,” Mei said into her microphone. “Now increasing pressure.” Until then she'd only been resting a fraction of her weight on the foot that held Deku down. Now she shifted her weight, letting more and more of it rest on that foot until she was standing on Deku with all of her weight.

Even with what was, to him, over a thousand tons bearing down on him, Deku was still alive. He was hopelessly pinned down, unable to move an inch, and felt numb all over, but still alive and unharmed. He was greatly relieved when Mei finally took her foot off of him, leaving him on the ground to recover from the experiment. “Second test complete. Subject unharmed by my full weight. Now awaiting assistant for the application of the acid test.”“Acid test?” Deku said. Just then he heard a familiar voice calling from the workshop entrance.

“Mei? You in there? Helloooo~”

“Ah, right on time,” Mei said. “Hang on a second, I'll be right over!” The inventor grabbed Deku and pulled out a piece of string, using it to tie him up, then left him lying on the floor before going to open the door. “Ashido, come in!” she said.

Deku turned his head and saw Mina Ashido, the pink-skinned girl wearing her normal student uniform. “Mina! Over here! It's me, Deku!” he yelled at her, trying to get her help, but his voice couldn't reach her ears.

“So, you said you wanted my help with testing something,?” Mina said to Mei. “What is it you need me to do?”“Oh, it's very simple,” Mei said. “All you need to do is take off your shoes, go stand over there, and apply some acid to the floor.”“Oh, that's all? Sounds easy!” She took off her boots, then walked to where Mei had indicated, coming to a stop when she stood right above Deku, her bare feet resting to either side of him. “So this is the spot?”“That's right! Oh, and, one more thing. See that object between your feet? After you let out your acid, rub that thing back and forth on it.”“You got it!” Mina said, totally unaware that the tiny object between her feet was Deku, shrunken down and fearing for his life. He struggled against the string binding him, but couldn't manage to escape it. He tried using his quirk to break out, but he couldn't manage to activate it—the belt was stopping it, somehow. All he could do was hope that the belt would also protect him from Mina's acid, otherwise he was done for.

Standing over him, Mina began secreting acid from the soles of her skin, the greyish substance pooling on the floor, slowly inching its way towards Deku. The tiny hero-in-training shut his eyes and prepared for the worst, but instead of a burning pain, he only felt a warm, viscous substance on his skin, totally harmless to him. Even his clothes and the string that bound him were left intact.

“Okay, that will do. And now the other thing,” Mei said.

Deku opened his eyes and saw Mina's huge pink foot raised above him. “Mina, wait!” he yelled, only to be silenced as her big toe fell on him, his voice being muffled against her skin. Then she pushed him back and forth over the acid, rolling him around under her sole. She wasn't pressing down as hard as Mei had, but it was still painful for Deku, and with his face constantly shoved in the acid, he barely had any chance to breathe.

“So, is that all or do you need something else from me?” Mina asked.

“Nope, that's it! You can leave now; I want to examine the effects on the test subject alone.”

Mina lifted her foot off of Deku, and went to put her shoes back on, leaving him gasping for air on the floor. After she left, Mei came over and used one of her inventions to clean up all the acid she'd left behind, including the one on Deku. “So, how was it?” she asked as she picked him up, undoing the knot on the string. “Was there any pain or burning?”“No, nothing like that; it just felt like some sort of goo. Um, do you think you could grow me back now?”“Not a chance! There's still more tests to run!” she said, then dictated the results into her voice recorder. “Next test is for physical performance. Now to wait for my next assistant.”Then there was a knock at the door and Deku heard Ochaco Uraraka's voice from the other side. “Mei? You needed my help with something?”“Ah, perfect timing!” Mei said, leaving Deku on the floor. She went and opened the door, leading Ochaco inside. The young student froze as she saw Deku. “Is that Deku?” she asked, not sure if she could believe her eyes.

“Sure is!”

“He's so small...”

“Yep! And it's all thanks to this baby right here!” Mei said, tapping on her controller. “He's been a real sport in helping me test out this new invention. Now it's time for you to help me out too! What I want you to do is simple: Take off your shoes, then chase him down and stomp after him for. As soon as you pin him under your foot, the test is over! And you, Midoriya, will try to avoid being stepped on!”“But wouldn't that crush him?”

“Not one bit! I already stepped on him and he's totally fine, as you can see! Besides,” she said, whispering into Ochaco's ear, “if you manage to step on him within ten minutes, I'll let you keep him like this for the rest of the day.”“R-really?” Ochaco said. “Okay, I'll do it.”

“Good!” Mei said, taking a seat and pulling out a camera to record them. “In that case, begin!”

Deku watched as Ochaco took off her shoes, unsure as to whether he should run or not. Surely she wasn't actually going to step on him, right?

After leaving her shoes aside, Ochaco stepped over to Deku, looking down at him past her bust. “Okay,” she said. “Well, here goes...” Deku didn't move a muscle as she raised her foot over him. It hung there for a couple seconds, her sole hovering over him, and then she brought it down onto him. As soon as her foot started descending, Deku jumped out of the way, getting out from under it just in time to avoid being stepped on. Then the chase was on.

Deku ran away from Ochaco while she chased after him, both of them getting more into their respective roles as time went on. Time after time, when it seemed she was about to step on him, he managed to jump nimbly out of the way, reacting in a split second. It seemed that the shrinking had improved both his reaction times and his speed, as he was going at least twice as fast as he normally did, relative to his size.

Ochaco soon started to catch on to this and started trying out various tricks. She stepped right in front of him to try to trip him up, only to have him vault over her foot. She tried to corner him but he darted out between her legs. Finally, after several minutes, she managed to catch him unawares by changing the trajectory of her foot mid-step, pinning him under her toes.

She didn't take her foot off him immediately, instead leaving it on while she caught her breath. Down under her toes, Deku, too, was catching his breath, until he realized that with every breath he was smelling the scent of Ochaco's foot. He grew flustered as he realized where he was: trapped under Ochaco's toes. It seemed pervy to think like this, it actually felt nice to be down there. Her skin was so soft and her toes so warm. He felt compelled to reach out and...

Before he could touch them, Ochaco moved her foot off of him. Crouching over him, she scooped him up into her hands. “Deku, are you alright?” she asked. “I didn't hurt you, did I?”“N-no, not at all! It was very soft down there. B-because of the belt, I mean! It makes me more durable, see?” Deku said.

“Well done, you two!” Mei said, getting up from her chair. “The belt performed better than expected here! Now, as promised, you're free to take Midoriya with you for the rest of the day.”“Wait, what?!” Deku said.

“Mei told me that I could keep you at this size for the rest of the day if I managed to catch you,” Ochaco explained. “But, if you don't want to be with me like this, I totally understand. I won't force you to come with me if you don't want to.”“No! I mean... I don't mind it at all! It's way better than spending all day being experimented on, at least.”“Alright you two, if you're going to leave then get a move on! I still have to review the footage and take some notes down,” Mei said.

Ochaco and Deku exchanged looks, then she slipped him into one of her shirt pockets, put on her shoes, and left. As she walked, she slipped a hand into her pocket, feeling around for Deku until she found him, then held him between her fingers, stroking his back with her thumb.

The shrunken student happily gave in to her strength, letting her manipulate him as she pleased. He was happy to have escaped from Mei's experiments, ; even if it was at this size, as long as he was with Ochaco he knew he could feel safe.

Ochaco by idunnow

When Ochaco finally reached her bedroom, the first thing she did was pull off her shoes and socks. “Ugh, my feet are killing me,” she complained as she sat on her bed before reaching into her pocket to pull the shrunken Deku out. “I hope the ride wasn't too bumpy for you. You're not too shaken up, are you?” she asked him.

“I'm perfectly fine; you don't have to worry about me,” Deku said from her open palm. He was so adorable being mouse-sized, she just wanted to nuzzle him against her cheek.

“Good! Anyway, I have an hour before my next class so we can hang out here for now. Let me know if you want anything. Food, water... a massage, maybe...” She'd be happy to do anything that involved petting and stroking him, but only if her asked for it first. She didn't want to do it without his permission.

“I-I don't need anything, thanks. But... you said that your feet were tired, didn't you?”

“That's right.”

“I was wondering if, maybe... you'd like me to... rub them for you.”

“If you want to, I'll gladly let you massage my feet for me,” she said. She lowered him to the bed, then pulled her legs back so that her soles were resting sideways to either side of him.

“Alright. H-here I go,” Deku said, walking up to her right foot and reaching out until his hands pushed against her sole. Their touch was so slight and delicate that it tickled, making her foot scrunch up by reflex, knocking him down.

“I'm sorry, did that hurt you?” she asked.

“Not at all; Mei's device let's me survive just about anything. Just try to keep your feet still while I'm down here.”

“Alright, I'll do that.”

Deku turned back to her sole and started rubbing it. Feeling Ochaco's warmth against his skin, he blushed and started feeling warm inside, but he shook his head and focused on his work. He tried to to assure himself that he was only doing this for her sake, not for his personal enjoyment. Not that there was anything about it he might have enjoyed. It wasn't as if he liked girls' feet. He'd never had any sort of reaction to them before, so it didn't make any sense for him to be into Ochaco's.

Yet, as he kept rubbing her fot, his protests quieted down and he became absorbed in the feeling of her sole against his hands. It were so soft and warm, and so big, too—so wide that he could just barely reach the higher end to rub it. He forgot himself rubbing her foot, let his mind become absorbed by the wonderful feeling of it.

As he was rubbing the giant foot it would occasionally twitch almost imperceptibly. He loved it when they did, because it was him that was making them twitch, and it showed that he could still have an effect on something so big despite being so small and weak.

Being here, in Ochaco's presence, against her sole, he felt so safe and protected. He trusted her perfectly, but there was also something else; a really warm feeling that made him want lie down on top of her sole and fall asleep—to kiss it, even.

As that thought fluttered though his mind, it jolted Deku back into self-consciousness and he found he was getting a bit too close to Ochaco's foot as he was rubbing her toes. He pulled his body back a bit before finishing up the foot and moving on to the next one, staying on the lookout for any more thoughts like that one.

But Ochaco, having seen him acting strange, and seeing how diligently he rubbed it, started wondering if, just maybe, Deku was enjoying the foot-rub as much as she was. To find out, she moved her right foot closer to him until its sole touched his back. From how he immediately stopped rubbing her foor, turned around, and, blushing, stared at it without making a sound, she became convinced that he had a thing for her feet. That brought a blush to her cheeks that mirrored his own, but it also gave her a mischievous thought that she felt compelled to act on.

To Deku's surprise, Ochaco drew her feet even closer, until he was lightly sandwiched between them. “Ochaco? What are you doing?” he asked.

“Come on, Deku,” she said, barely able to speak through her embarassment. “I can see how you act around my feet. You don't have to hide it; I know you like them.” She felt Deku tense up even more between her soles. “Don't worry,” she said, trying to soothe him. “I don't mind it at all, really. In fact, I... I think it's kind of cute. So... just relax and  let me do this for you! Think of it as my thanks for rubbing my foot.”With Deku held between her soles, she started rubbing her feet against each other, slowly rolling him around while giving him a sort of massage. Over time, she felt him relax again. As she was doing this, Ochaco herself discovered that she actually liked having Deku at her feet. He was so small, and moving him around like this made her feel so strong. She had to be strong, too, if she was going to protect him like she wanted to.

“It's a shame we can't spend all day doing this,” she sighed after a while, letting Deku fall onto the bed, “but it's almost time for my next class. Would you rather stay here alone until I get back, or come with me in my pocket?”“I think I'll come with you, but not in your pocket. I said I'd rub your feet, but I've only done one of them so far. Take me in your sock so that I can finish giving you that foot-rub I promised,” Deku said.

“Are you sure? You don't mind me stepping on you while I walk?”

“Not at all! I've already been stepped on by Mei and it didn't hurt at all. Besides, it's not like you'll be walking all day. I'll have plenty of time without being stepped on while you're sitting in class.”“If you're okay with it, then let's do it! Come here,” she said, grabbing him and carrying him to her shoes and socks. She grabbed one of her socks and dropped him into it. Then, looking in through the opening, she saw him lying at the bottom, looking up at her with a cute little blush. “Okay, get ready! Here comes my foot.” She slipped the sock on, pulling it tight until she could feel Deku at her toes. She lightly curled them around him, enjoying the feeling of having him pressed against her sole, then lowered it to the floor to make sure that it really was alright for her to step on him. She felt him stroking the underside of one of her toes; the feeling sent shivers up her spine and filled her with warmth.

Satisfied that he was happy with this, she put her shoes on and set out for her next class, walking slowly to give Deku as smooth a ride as possible. Once in class, she sat at her desk and tried her best to focus on the lesson.

Deku didn't try to massage her wile she was walking, but once she sat down, he reached up to her toes and started rubbing them. Despite the atmosphere in the shoe growing warm and humid as she started sweating, Deku still enjoyed his time in there. He didn't even care that his own clothes were getting wet with her foot sweat; he just happily did his job, enjoying how close he was to Ochaco's foot and how nice it felt.

Once he was finished with her toes, he crawled further back along her sock to keep rubbing the rest of her sole until he had finished with her foot. Then, seeing that there was still time left until her class was over, he crawled back down to Ochaco's toes, hugging himself to them.

By then, Ochaco was so immersed in her class that she wasn't conscious of having Deku in her shoe, so when she felt something sidle up to her toes, she started wiggling them over it without thinking. Deku then found himself being battered by her toes as they showed off their incredible power, which he was incapable of resisting. Soon they stopped wiggling, but it was only to curl around him, gripping him tight against her sole.

Eventually, Ochaco realized that the thing in her shoe was pushing back against her toes, and she remembered that she had Deku in her sock with her. She let go of him and took to gently running her toes over him in apology, which Deku found a very pleasant feeling.

Once class had finished, she stood and hurriedly headed back for her dorm room, avoiding or ignoring anyone who tried talking to her. Stepping inside, she took her shoes off and saw a tiny person-shaped lump on the bottom of her sock, which she saw wiggling around a bit. She thought Deku looked so cute like that that she didn't want to let him out yet. Instead, she pulled her sock tighter and stretched her leg out, leaving him helplessly pinned against her sole.

“I hope you enjoyed your time in my sock,” she said, teasing him, “because I think I'll keep you in there a little bit longer. It just feels sooo comfortable with you in there; you wouldn't mind being my little insole for a little while longer, would you?” she asked as she scrunched her sole, causing her foot flesh to bunch up in waves against Deku. “I thought not,” she giggled when he didn't answer.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. “Hello? Ochaco? Are you in there?” someone croaked from the other side; with a voice like that, it had to be Tsuyu who was calling to her.

“Y-yes, I'm here,” Ochaco replied.

“Could you open up for me? I'd like to see you.”

“Okay, give me a second.” She stood and made sure her outfit was in order before opening the door for Tsuyu, inviting the frog-like girl inside. “Did you want to talk about something?”“Yeah. Why did you leave class in such a hurry today? I thought you were going somewhere important but then you just went into your room. And why were you walking so funny?”“I'm afraid I don't know what you mean,” Ochaco said.

“You don't? It was really obvious to everyone. It looked like you had a rock in your shoes.” Looking at the floor, Tsuyu saw Ochaco's shoes and picked them up to make sure there wasn't anything in there. There wasn't, but then she looked at Ochaco's feet and saw that there was some weird lump under her sock. “Is something wrong with your foot?” she asked, pointing at it. “If you want, I can help take you to the infirmary.”“Th-there's nothing wrong with my foot!” Ochaco said, taking a step back. “Listen, I'm glad that you're worried about me, butI'm totally fine,” she said, stepping further and further back as Tsuyu kept hopping forward, trying to get a better look at the lump. Eventually, she bumped against her bed and fell backwards on it. When she fell, her sole went up and Tsuyu was able to get a better look at it, allowing her to see that the lump had a sort of human shape to it.

“Ochaco, you're not doing anything bad, are you? Please, tell me the truth.”

Sighing, Ochaco took her sock off and showed Deku to her, explaining to her how Mei had shrunk him and how she had come to have him in her possession. She didn't explain why she had him in her sock but, thankfully, Tsuyu didn't ask.

She heard Ochaco's explanation with much interest, and once it was over, she looked thoughtfully at Deku. “Do you think I could take care of him for a little while? Just for an hour, maybe?” she asked, taking Ochaco by surprise.

She and Deku exchanged glances. Both of them would rather stay together, but they didn't have any reason to deny Tsuyu's request without seeming rude. “Alright, you can take care of him. I need some time to study, anyways. Just promise you'll take good care of him and bring him back once the hour is done,” Ochaco said. Tsuyu promised she would, and then Ochaco carefully handed Deku over to her, bidding him and Tsuyu goodbye as they left her room.

Tsuyu (part 1) by idunnow

Tsuyu's dorm room was only a short walk away from Ochaco's, and once she got there, the young heroine kicked off her shoes and sat cross-legged on her bed, setting the two-inch Deku down before her. She took off her socks, letting her feet breathe at last, then looked closely at her guest.

Deku sat and waited for her to say something, but she only looked him over, all the while he was trying not to look at her bare feet which sat so tantalizingly close to him that he could feel the musty atmosphere radiating off of them. Still, he couldn't resist a quick glance or two to catch an errant wiggle of Tsuyu's toes or a scrunching of her feet.

Good grief, what was wrong with him? First Ochaco's feet and now Tsuyu's. When it was only Ochaco's he could at least convince himself that he only liked her feet because they were hers, but now he was getting all worked up from Tsuyu's feet too. Did Mei's belt have a side effect she didn't tell him about? One that made you... start liking feet?

Okay, that was probably too absurd an invention even for her. Still, he hadn't been into feet until after she shrunk him. Could it be that he only liked them when he was small? That what he actually liked was being so small a girl's feet could dominate him?

A shudder ran through his body, and he shook his head to free it from such thoughts. Then all of a sudden he felt a push against his chest and fell onto his back. He looked up at Tsuyu, who kept poking and prodding at his body.

“So, Midoriya,” she began, “Ochaco said that Mei is the one responsible for you being so small; is that right?”

“That's right. She asked me to help her try out a new invention, then she made me put this belt on and shrank me down. She said it's supposed to be used for containing captured villains.”“Really? I never thought she could invent something like this. It's really remarkable,” she said, nudging the belt that Deku wore. “But, right now I'm more interested in what you were doing inside Ochaco's sock. It's a very weird place to put you in if she's supposed to be taking care of you.”“I guess,” Deku said, turning away from Tsuyu and raising a hand to the side of his head to hide his blush from her.

“Tell me, why were you in there? Didn't it hurt being stepped on?”

“Not at all; the belt protects me from harm so it didn't hurt one bit.”

“Even so, I can't imagine it was too comfortable. Tell me, Midoriya, was Ochaco taking advantage of you?”

“W-what?”

“I never considered that she might have a hidden sadistic side, but I can't think of any other reason for her to put her in her sock. Midoriya, if she was abusing you, you need to trust me and tell the truth. I'll protect you from her if necessary.”“No! Er, that is... No, she didn't take advantage of me. In fact, she only put me in her sock because I asked her to do it. I was massaging her feet as thanks for taking care of me while I was tiny, but when it was time for her to go to class I had only finished with one foot, so I told her to bring me along inside her sock so I could finish up the other one. I swear that's the truth.”“Hmm... something doesn't add up here,” Tsuyu said, thoughtfully scrunching and stretching her soles. “Why would you have asked to be kept in her sock instead of waiting until she came back to finish the foot massage? It doesn't make sense. There has to be something you're not telling me.” Saying this, she uncrossed her legs and moved them so that one of them was resting sideways on the bed, its sole facing the tiny Deku, not three inches away from him.

“No, I... I swear I'm telling you everything! I'm not... I didn't...” As Deku spoke, he couldn't help but allow his gaze to be drawn by the smooth surface of Tsuyu's sole, its proximity making it impossible to ignore, until he fell silent, his mind absorbed by her the giant foot.

As she scrunched her sole again, Tsuyu observed Deku's reaction. There was a look of hunger to him as he stared at her soles. “Ah, I see what's going on now. You like girls' feet, don't you, Midoriya?”“N-no, I don't! I swear that I'm not into your feet! I'm not into anyone's feet!”

“When you get so defensive about it, that only makes me think you must really like my feet,” Tsuyu said, moving her other leg so that Deku was now sitting between her soles.

“I don't... I'm not...” he began to object, but his words trailed off as his gaze went from one sole to the other and back again. As much as he was embarrassed by Tsuyu knowing that he was into her feet now, he was much more excited over finding himself so close to her soles. Even now they wiggled enticingly, making him forget about everything else. He wanted so badly to throw himself at them. More than that, he wanted to be smothered between them as he had been between Ochaco's earlier.

“If you're not into my feet then tell me to move them away at any time and I will,” Tsuyu said as she slowly slid them closer together. Deku kept quiet, just as she knew he would, and soon her soles fell upon him. The sensation of little Deku being pressed between her soles was more delightful than she had ever thought. It felt amazing to be able to dominate a person with just her feet! He was so small that her soles completely enveloped him, and so weak that he would have no chance of escape if she decided to keep him there all day. Although, judging by the way he pressed himself against her soles, escape was the furthest thing from his mind.

Tsuyu started rubbing her feet together and rolling him between them—softly at first, but as time went on she felt the urge to put some more force into it, and remembering what Deku had said about the belt protecting him, she felt free to do so, holding her feet together forcefully around him. “Is this the sort of thing you like, Midoriya?”Deku couldn't answer but he was absolutely loving it. This was so different from Ochaco's kind and gentle treatment. It was so intense that he couldn't think of anything else, and even though some part of him was scared over being smothered between the two huge soft walls of Tsuyu's soles, that fear was paradoxically part of why he liked it.

Before long, Tsuyu's soles parted, letting him fall limply back onto the bed. Tsuyu picked him up, wrapping a pair of fingers around his waist, and carried him to the edge of the bed before dropping him on the floor. Then she stood up, setting her feet down to either side of the tiny Deku. “Ochaco stepped on you while you were in her sock, didn't she? I thought that was very cruel of her, but you must have liked it if you were the one asking to be put there. Well, let's see how well you like this.”Deku saw her sole rise up over him, her toes spayed apart so he could see her impassive face far above. The sight sent a shiver of excitement up his spine, one which only intensified as Tsuyu brought her foot down on him, stomping down so hard that she expelled all the air from his lungs. His whole body was covered by her sole, with only his head sticking out from between her first two toes so he could still breathe. Tsuyu then scrunched her toes together, squeezing his head tight between them before fiddling them together, twisting his head this way and that without him being able to put up the least bit of resistance.

“What's it like being under my feet?” Tsuyu asked. “I bet you want to stay in there forever. Lucky for you, I can keep you on my sole without needing to wear a sock.” She lifted her foot, showing Deku how he remained stuck to it thanks to her frog quirk that allowed her hands and feet to stick to any surface. She swiveled her foot in the air, rocking it back and forth, and Deku along with it before setting it back down. She paced around the room for a while to show off this power, stepping on Deku over and over again, taking care to put more force than necessary when stepping with the foot he was under.

When she came to a stop, she ground Deku under her foot so hard that he would have been crushed if it weren't for the belt's protection. Such a powerful show of dominance overwhelmed Deku's mind completely, bringing him to turn his head to the side and stick out his tongue, giving Tsuyu's toe a lick. He kept on licking, and eventually Tsuyu noticed a funny feeling on her sole. She stopped grinding him underfoot and crouched down, getting a close look at his face from between her toes. Then she saw that he was actually licking her foot!

“You know, licking someone's foot isn't very sanitary, especially if they haven't washed it beforehand,” she said, scrunching her toes teasingly over Deku's head.

When she let go of him, Deku opened his eyes and was horrified to realize that he had in fact been licking Tsuyu's toe. He had been so into her dominating him that he had allowed his urges to take ahold of him. “I-it's not what it looks like!” he said.

“Nonsense; anyone at all can see what's going on here. I knew you liked being at my feet, but not that you liked it this much. Well, I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I want you to keep going.”“Keep going? Tsuyu, I don't think...”

“I'm not asking what you think, I'm ordering you to do it. Besides, you owe me for letting you spend time with my feet. Don't act like you didn't enjoy it; I can see that you did, otherwise you wouldn't have licked my feet.” She sat back on her bed and brought the foot with Deku up, holding while pushing his puny body into her sole with her thumb “Well, what are you waiting for? Go on and lick me, you puny worm.”Deku had meant to keep acting like he hadn't actually enjoyed licking her feet, but the way she forced him against her sole again and called him a worm made his urges flare up more than he could resist. Surely licking her foot just a little bit couldn't hurt, right? Besides, she was right that he owed her for keeping him at her feet.

With that in mind, he stuck out his tongue and gave Tsuyu's foot just a little lick. Not one as eager as the ones he'd been giving before, but still a lick. “Good. Now keep going,” she said, and Deku obeyed, licking, licking, and licking some more. After a while, Tsuyu let go of him and inched further up into her bed, stretching her feet out on it. “Now keep going and don't stop until I tell you.”When Ochaco had handed Deku over to her, never once had Tsuyu expected that she would end up forcing him to lick her foot. It was funny how quickly that had changed. She was supposed to keep Deku for an hour, and she still had most of that hour left to spare.

One whole hour. What more fun could she have with him in that time?

Tsuyu (part 2) by idunnow

Deku had been licking Tsuyu's feet for several minutes now and he was starting to grow conflicted. It wasn't that he didn't like doing this, but rather that he was starting to like it perhaps a little too much. Surely there was no harm in a little indulgence, but at times he caught himself thinking how great it would be to spend the rest of his life like this, always being at the feet of Tsuyu or Ochaco, which was always a jarring thought. What was he supposed to do, give up on all his dreams of becoming a pro hero and just stay at two inches tall forever?

“Is something wrong, Midoriya?” Tsuyu asked once she noticed he was no longer licking her foot.

“N-no, nothing! Nothing at all!”

“You're not still having hangups about enjoying this, are you?” Deku winced; as always she was right on target. “Honestly, you should really learn to loosed up some more. You're only staying this size until Mei grows you back later today, so just enjoy it while it lasts.”“Yeah, I guess you're right,” Deku said. Honestly, he wasn't sure whether or not he was glad that this would all be over after today. “I just can't stop thinking about it.”Tsuyu looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, then she grabbed one of her socks and held its opening in front of him. “Climb in,” she said. “We're going for a walk. There's nothing better to clear the mind than that.”“What, right now? Do we even have any time for that?” He was only supposed to stay with Tsuyu for an hour, then Ochaco would come pick him up.

“We have time enough. Now are you getting in, or am I going to have to put you inside by force? I know you spent some time in Ochaco's shoe and I want to know how it feels before I have to give you back.”“I guess it wouldn't hurt to go for a little walk in the meantime,” Deku said. Tsuyu was right, he did need to clear his mind and learn to enjoy this while it lasted. He went ahead and climbed into her sock, which she immediately lifted up, letting him roll down to the tip of the toes.

Holding it up, she could barely tell that Deku was inside it at all. He was so small and slight that there wouldn't have been any sign of it if he hadn't been moving around inside. Feeling mischievous, she gave the sock a little shake, before slipping it on. She pulled it tight against her leg, as tight as it would go, holding it like that to keep Deku pressed up against her sole. “What's it feel like in there, Midoriya? Is it comfortable?” she asked him.

With his face smothered against Tsuyu's sole, Deku couldn't really reply, but honestly, it felt amazing in there. How was it that he had never realized how amazing girl's feet could be, he wondered? Tsuyu's foot was wonderfully smooth and soft, and being held against it was getting him so excited, especially when she wiggled it around, letting him feel how incredibly powerful it was compared to his puny self. In response to the gesture, he spread out his arms, hugging himself against her sole.

“I'll take that as a yes,” Tsuyu said, letting go of the sock and setting her foot down on the floor. Then she stood up, letting the full weight of her body bear down on him. Ordinarily she wouldn't have done anything like that, but since she'd been assured that he could survive it completely unhurt, she was free to do with him whatever she pleased without worry. “I expect you to keep licking my foot while you're in there, no matter what happens,” she said to him.

Really, though, she didn't need to order him to do it. After being subject to such a show of dominance, Deku had grown so excited that he had started licking her foot without a second thought. Strange to think, but he liked everything about what was going on now. He even liked the taste of her foot, not because it tasted good necessarily, but because it let him know it was her foot he was licking.

Feeling his tiny tongue upon her sole gave Tsuyu shivers of delight, and for a while she was content to just stand there and savor the feeling, stretching and scrunching her sole on top of Deku in the meantime. A minute later, though, she grabbed her running shoes and her other sock and put them on before heading outside on her way to the school's running track. On her way there, her mind kept coming back to the feeling of having Deku in her shoe and of stepping on him over and over again. She was starting to like having him under her foot more than she probably should, but since she only had an hour with him, she might as well make the most of it.

Not only that, she also liked how Deku felt as an insole. Her shoes had been bothering for some weeks now, and she'd been meaning to get herself another pair, but with Deku right under the arch of her foot, her shoe felt as comfortable as it had when it was still new. It was really amazing how perfectly his tiny body fit a her insole. Of course, the real test would come once she started running.

After the short walk to the running track, Tsuyu did a few warm-up stretches before getting into position. Since there was no one else around, she ventured to say a few words to Deku before starting. “You actually feel really good in there, Midoriya. My shoes haven't felt this comfortable in weeks,” she said, stretching her foot again over him. “You know, a lot of girls have told me that they need better insoles for their shoes; maybe we could all pass you around and make you the official U.A. girls' insole. Or maybe we should talk Mei into repurposing her invention. We could have her shrink all you boys down to use as insoles, that way everyone gets a tiny person of their own. Fun thought, don't you agree? Anyway, hang tight in there, and remember, don't stop licking my foot.” With that she took off at a jog, paying close attention to the feeling of Deku under her foot.

Deku was taken by surprise as Tsuyu started running, having been left totally in the dark as to what she was planning. The sudden movement startled him out of the trance he'd been in while licking her sole and made him tense up, scrambling for something to hold on to as each step that she took moved him around under her foot.

Grabbing onto the first thing he could, Deku wrapped his arms around Tsuyu's second toe, holding himself tight against it while she ran. His heart was still beating hard from the scare he'd been given, and his stomach was feeling a bit upset, but now that he had something to steady himself, he was starting to calm down again, and the thorough stomping Tsuyu was giving him was getting him excited again. With his arms wrapped around her toe, his face was pressed up right against its tip, which he resumed licking right away.

As time went by and she focused more on her running. Deku slipped out of Tsuyu's mind, so that soon she was running without even thinking of him or how he felt in her shoe. After almost twenty minutes of running, she finished the last of her laps and, feeling beat, she went to take a seat on one of the benches, taking off her shoes to let her feet breathe for a while, and even taking off her socks.

By then Deku was feeling beat and worn out, and since Tsuyu wasn't running anymore he had let go of her toe to rest for a while, so that when she took her sock off, her slipped out along with it, falling to the ground next to her feet. Tired as he was, he lay there for a while. He didn't think Tsuyu had really forgotten him and thought she had let him fall down to play with him like this, so he just lay there and waited to see what she would do, recovering his energy in the meantime.

“Hey, Tsuyu!” a voice called out. Turning her head to the right, Tsuyu saw Mina Ashido walking over to her.

“Hi, Mina,” she said, scooting over to make room for the other girl.

Mina sat beside her and the two started up a conversation, neither of them being aware of Deku listening in at their feet. He was lying there completely still, not because he was still tired but because he didn't want her finding out about him. Having Tsuyu know about him was already bad enough, but at least she knew how to keep a secret. If Mina found him, she would probably let everyone at school know that he had let himself be shrunk tot his size and that Tsuyu and Ochaco had been taking care of him. He didn't want to think what sort of rumors might start circulating if people learned of all that.

So he lay there, silently praying for Mina to hurry up and leave, all the while she kept moving her feet around him, having very restless legs. At one point she propped her foot up by the heel, with him lying just under the sole of her shoe, painfully close to being discovered. Being so close to her feet, though, he also recalled how she had already stepped on him one without being aware of it, back when Mei had asked for her help in one of the durability tests. Back then he had been too upset over Mei shrinking him to appreciate the feeling of her foot as she stepped on him, but just thinking about it now was enough to make him all flustered.

Eventually as they were talking, Mina happened to glance down and saw Deku on the ground. Their eyes locked together and hers widened in surprise, then a mischievous grin crept onto her face, one that Deku felt didn't bode well at all. He was about to say something to her when she moved her foot and let it rest on him, silencing him before he could speak. She took a moment to crouch down and pretend to tie her shoe, and while she was doing that, she slipped him out from under her shoe with her thumb covering his mouth so he couldn't call for help, then immediately stuffed him into her shoe, pushing him as far down as he would go, all without Tsuyu realizing what was going on.

“Mina, let me out of here of here! Tsuyu? Help me! I'm inside her shoe!” Deku called out time and time again, trying to get either of the two girls' attention. Try as he might, though, his voice was too weak and too muffled by Mina's shoe to be heard from outside. He tried banging on her sole or against the walls of her shoe, but it was all to no avail. All he could do was lie in there and wait for Tsuyu to remember him and try looking for him.

But Tsuyu never remembered him. After some more talking, she and Mina stood and went back to the dorm rooms together, all the while Mina kept stepping on Deku inside her shoe and he kept yelling out in hopes he might eventually be heard, though his voice was drowned out by the sound of Mina's footsteps.

Even in his desperation to escape, however, he couldn't help but think that being shrunk with Mina might be fun. She was a very energetic person and was likely to be very dominant with him. She already was, in a way, with how she'd stuffed him into her shoe without any consideration for him. Besides, her foot felt so nice against his body. Maybe she would agree to let him lick it once she took him out, or even better, order him to do it herself.

Deku shook his head. What on Earth was he thinking? Now was no time to be daydreaming about licking Mina's foot. The hour he was supposed to spend in Tsuyu's care was almost up; soon Ochaco would come looking for him, and she'd get really worried when she found that Tsuyu didn't know where he was. Besides, she was the one who was supposed to take him back to Mei so he could grow back. Maybe he was starting to like some parts about being small, but that didn't mean he wanted to be small forever.

“Well, thanks for the chat, Mina,” Tsuyu said as the two of them finally arrived at her room. She opened the door and stepped inside. “I'll see you tomorrow.”“Tsuyu!!!” Deku yelled with all his might, putting everything he had into his scream before he was silenced by Mina dragging his head under her sole.

“Huh?” Tsuyu asked, stopping just as she was about to close the door behind her. “Did you hear something, Mina?”

“Haha, nope! Didn't hear anything at all!” Mina said. “Anyway, I'll be going now. Good-bye! See you around!” With that she took off as a brisk walk, quickly rounding the corner and going into her own room. Closing the door behind her, she sighed and slumped back against it, then sat down on the floor and pulled off her shoe, upturning it and shaking it around to sent Deku falling out of it. While he picked himself off the floor, she took off her other shoe as well and also her socks.

“Welcome to my room, Midoriya,” she said, wiggling her toes in excitement. “We're going to have so much fun together.”

Mina Ashido by idunnow

“M-Mina, it's good to see you,” Deku said as she slowly inched back from the giant pink girl as she inched her soles closer to him. “N-now, I don't know what you mean by having fun, but let's hold off on that for now, alright? I need your help with...”Just then she curled her leg behind him, bringing him to a halt as his back bumped against her inner leg. “Help? Sure, I'll help you... Eventually. You see, it's always been a fantasy of mine to have a tiny guy at my feet, and now that I have you, it would be a huge waste to let you go so soon, don't you think? And since you're such a nice person, I'm sure you won't mind helping me live out my dreams.”“She reached for him, pinching him by the waist, then brought him over to her sole, using her palm to press his whole body onto it. Her skin felt so amazing against Deku's face—it turned out the acids that she secreted did wonders for her skin, keeping it wonderfully smooth and soft. When he was first pressed against her, he sighed and let himself relax into it, only to freeze up when he considered what would happen if Mina learned that he liked being at her feet. It was already bad enough that Tsuyu knew about it, but if Mina found out, then everyone would learn about it. He could not trust her to keep this a secret from the school.

“Mina, let's not get carried away with this, okay?” Deku said, grunting as he struggled against her grip.

“Shut up, toy,” Mina said, pressing his face against her sole to silence him. “Like I said, I'll have my fun and then I'll help you out with whatever it is you want. Probably. God, you feel so good squirming against my sole!” Her toes curled in delight at the feeling, and she pressed Deku down more forcefully. He was normally quite strong, but now he was so weak and pathetic he couldn't even break out of her grip, and it felt amazing to be able to dominate him like this.

Of course, Mina wasn't the only one enjoying this. Being pressed like this against her sole felt great for Deku too. She was being so forceful with him, treating him more like a toy than like a human being, and that was very arousing for him. He moaned under her grip, and slowly stopped struggling against her, letting his thoughts be absorbed by the feeling of her sole against him.

Eventually Mina noticed that he was no longer squirming in her grip, and she wondered if maybe he was starting to suffocate from having his face pressed against her sole. She moved her hand off of him to check in on him and saw him actually kissing and caressing her sole, rubbing his hands against it like it was his lover. By the time Deku realized that she was looking at him and stopped abruptly, it was already too late; she had seen everything.

“Well well, it looks like I'm not the only one enjoying myself,” she said, grinning fiendishly.

“Mina, it's not what it looks like,” Deku began, only for his attempted explanation to be interrupted as he was dropped on the floor. While he lay on the floor, her foot slid over him so that she was pinning him down under her big toe, which he couldn't even budge no matter how hard he tried to push it off. Then Mina pressed down on him with her toe, making him moan in pleasure.

“You know, when I first saw you by the running track, I thought you had been shrunken down by accident, but considering that I found you on the ground at Tsuyu's feet, and with how obvious it is that you like my feet, I'm starting to think you must have shrunk yourself down to be close to hers. Is that right, Deku? Are you a little creep like Minoru trying to peek in on girls without them knowing?”“N-no! That's not it! I-I don't like feet at all!” Deku said. Again she pressed her toe down on him and he gasped at the sudden jolt of pleasure.

“Are you sure? Because from the way you keep moaning when I press down with my doe, it sounds like you really like being under my feet, not to mention how you were licking my sole just a few seconds ago. And if you don't like feet, what were you doing on the ground next to Tsuyu's?” She picked Deku up between her toes and brought him against her other sole, leaving him sandwiched between them with only his face poking up over her toes. “Go on, confess what you were doing on the ground back there! Confess to it, or I'll make you confess that you like being at my feet.”“I wasn't doing anything! I was just trying to get help.”

“Then why were you so quiet down there? In all that time you never once asked for help from either of us. Come on, tell the truth, Midoriya,” she said, wiggling her toes around his body. That gesture felt so good that Deku couldn't help letting another moan escape his lips, couldn't help wrapping his arms around one of those toes in a hug. “You see? It's obvious you were down there because you like girls' feet!”“P-please, let me explain!” Deku yelled. Mina stopped battering him with her toes and listened intently while he explained everything to her, from how Mei had shrunk him as part of some experiment, to how he had ended up with Ochaco and then with Tsuyu, though he skipped over everything that had to do with him being at their feet.

“Nice try, Midoriya, but that still doesn't explain what you were doing back there,” Mina said, curling her toes around him to push him deeper between her soles. “I mean, did you really think you would fool me with that story? What do you think I am, some kind of idiot? Just admit that you like being at our feet. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, my feet are really cute, and so are Tsuyu's and Ochaco's. I bet you asked them to let you play with their feet too, you little pervert.”“No, that's not true!” Deku yelled. “They were the ones who started it! I didn't have to ask them for anything!”

“Finally you admit it!” Mina said. Deku blushed as he realized he'd revealed more than he'd meant to. “Man, I would never have expected that you would turn out to be such a little pervert too. Well then, if I like it and you like it too, there's no reason not to keep playing with you, is there?” She pressed her soles together, rubbing them against each other, causing him to be rolled around between them. “And if you also like Tsuyu's and Ochaco's feet, them I'm pretty sure that means you must like girls' feet in general.” That gave her an idea, but one she would leave for later. For now, she would keep having fun with Deku.

She let go of him, letting him fall back to the floor, then propped her feet up in front of him. “Alright then, toy, get over here and kiss my soles. I want to see just how much you like them.”“K-kiss them?”

“That's right, you heard me. I want you to kiss them. Lick them if you want. Worship them. Show me how much you want them.” Deku would have loved to do exactly that, but he was still too shy to admit it in front of Mina. He stayed put and gave her a pleading look. Understanding what was going on in his head, Mina slid her feet forward and pushed him onto his back with them, flattening him between her soles and the floor.

Caught beneath them, Deku struggled for a second before giving into his desires, wrapping his arms against her beautiful, plush toes and burying his head in her skin, kissing and licking her passionately. “That's right; keep going, my puny little toy,” Mina said, her demeaning words only getting him more worked up for her feet. His body started squirming, not to try to escape, but out of sheer pleasure. Even when she pressed down harder it only made him love her feet even more, and he passionately caressed her sole to express it.

Then, all of a sudden, Mina lifted her feet off of him, and he was left in the cold. “What's the matter?” she asked when he once more gave her a pleading look. “Is there something you want?” Deku opened his mouth to speak, but didn't say anything, wondering whether he should really say it or not. “Go on, tell me,” Mina said, waving her feet teasingly in front of him, tantalizing them with the promise of their softness. “Tell me what you want and maybe I'll give it to you.”“I.. I want... Please, I want to be smothered under your feet!” Deku finally admitted.

“Oh, so you want my feet?” Mina said, still waving them in front of him. “I don't know if I should give them to you. You've played with them enough for today, don't you think? Wouldn't you rather I help grow you back now? I mean, surely you don't want to spend the rest of your life under my big, giant feet, do you? Just imagine spending every day under them, not even attending school anymore, not even being a person, just being reduced to a toy for my feet to play with. Wouldn't that be terrible?”Deku couldn't take it anymore. Between the enticing movement of her feet and the way she teased him by basically calling his desires pathetic and humiliating, Deku simply couldn't hold himself back. He scrambled to his feet and dashed towards Mina's, tackling her toe and clinging fiercely to it as he started licking its surface. He filled his mind with the sensations of Mina's foot, from their taste and smell to their softness, their warmth, the power of their movements, and their lovely pink hue. He could deny his desires no more; he didn't even care if he couldn't become a pro hero anymore; as long as he could spend the rest of his life as a toy at the feet of Mina, Tsuyu, Ochaco, or pretty much any other girl, he could be happy with his life.

Leaning back against her bed, Mina watched as Deku let loose on her foot, idly swinging her leg back and forth as he did. Then she stretched her leg high into the air, scrunching her toes around him, her teasing driving him nuts.

Then, deciding it was time to put her idea into play, Mina grabbed her shoes and slipped them on, without socks and with Deku still clinging to her toe. “Hang tight in there,” she said as she stood up. Grabbing a small roll of tape, she left her room and arrived at the girls' locker room just a short walk later. There were a couple other people there, but it was mostly empty, which suited her perfectly.

Sitting on a bench, she took off her shoe and pried Deku off of her toe. Then, taking a small bit of tape, she taped him to the floor right under the front edge of the bench, where he was less likely to be noticed. She taped him to well that he couldn't move, and even used some tape to cover his mouth. “You can thank me for this later,” she whispered to him, then went to sit at the opposite end of the bench, eagerly waiting for the fun to begin.

In The Locker Room by idunnow

Deku squirmed under the layer of tape binding him to the girls' locker room floor, trying to call for Mina's help but only being able to manage a muffled noise with the tape covering his mouth. He didn't know what Mina had put him here for, but it was the last place he wanted to be. When Mina had first seen him he had been worried that she let everyone at school know about how he'd been shrunk down and how he liked girls' feet, and now it seemed she was about to let him be discovered by whoever happened to enter the room. His secret would be found out all because of her if  he couldn't get loose.

However much he struggled to break free, however, he couldn't so much as budge the tape that held him down, and he would soon give up as he felt the futility of his actions.

Then he heard someone approaching and tried to look around to see who it was, though he couldn't move much with the tape over the bottom half of his face.

“Hi, Mina,” the other person said. Deku recognized that voice as belonging to Toru Hagakure, the invisible girl from his class. “You ready for gym class?” Finally, Deku managed to turn his head enough to see her, or rather, saw her clothes. She was wearing some tight-fitting gym clothes, letting him see the general shape of her body. Of course, he couldn't see her face, which was what really worried Deku because it meant he wouldn't know if she was looking down at him.

He tried to see if he could make out where her head was turned to somehow, but was soon distracted as her socks came into view. His sight was drawn down towards them as if by a magnetic pull, and soon he saw one of them rise up above him, letting him get a view of Toru's sole, only to come down on him a moment later, smothering him underneath. Deku couldn't help giving a little squirm in pleasure, but was able to stop himself from moving any further so she wouldn't feel him.

The girls started up a conversation, with Toru still standing on top of  Deku. As she talked, she absentmindedly rocked her foot over Deku's body, sending a shot of pleasure through him every time she did. Deku could no longer stop himself from squirming around, but even so, Toru was too distracted by her conversation to even notice him. He was just that tiny and insignificant.

Eventually Deku heard another voice, the sound of it muffled coming through Toru's foot so that he couldn't tell who was speaking. Then Toru lifted her foot off of him and he was able to see Momo standing over him. She took a step forward, her huge bare foot falling over him, and joined in on the conversation.

Somewhere int he back of Momo's mind was an awareness of there being something small under her foot, but it didn't really enter into her consciousness. All she knew was that it felt good, and as she was talking with her friends, she started rubbing her foot on it, curling and stretching her foot and pressing down on it to drive it deeper into her sole.

Deku was in heaven right then. Momo was one of the most beautiful girls in class, even if he still thought that Ochaco was cuter, and being under her foot was a divine experience. He started moaning in pleasure at the movements of her foot, getting all excited at the thought of spending hours rubbing and worshipping her soles.

After a while, Momo and the other girls left the room, with Mina whispering to him that she'd be back for him later before closing the door behind her.

Now left all alone on the floor, Deku waited a while for his excitement to wind down so he could start thinking of a way out of this. Before he could get much thinking done, he heard the door open and close again and heard at least two people come into the locker room.

“I can't believe you lost Deku after you promised you'd return him to me safely,” he heard Ochaco say.

“I'm really, really sorry, Tsuyu said. “Look, you don't have to worry about him, I'm sure he's okay. In fact, I'm pretty sure I know where he is. We just have to finish gym class first before going to find him.”The two of them soon came into Deku's view. Seeing them towering over him, Deku started trying to get their attention, attempting to call out to them through the tape covering his mouth and to break free. Nothing he did got their attention, though, and after a minute, Ochaco sat down on the bench, her heel ending up resting on top of him.

With her mind busy thinking about where he might possibly be, hoping he wouldn't get himself in any trouble, she wasn't paying enough attention to her surroundings to notice the pleasant little feeling of holding something under her foot. Absentmindedly she began twisting her heel over Deku, as if she were trying to grind him down. It felt amazing for him.

Deku knew she wouldn't be doing this to him if she knew it was he that was under her foot, and he thought that was so exciting. He was so far beneath her notice that she was treating him like nothing more than a lump of dirt, and that made him want to worship her even more.

After a while, Ochaco got up and started walking around the locker room, thinking that maybe she would be able to find Deku in there. He should have known that they would be having gym class, she thought, so maybe he had come in here to catch up to them. She started looking elsewhere, but she might still have found him on the floor eventually, if it weren't for Tsuyu taking her place on the bench, her toes resting on top of Deku, hiding him from sight. While she waited for Ochaco to finish looking, she casually wiggled her toes, curling them around that tiny little something on the floor.

As she played with him unawares, Tsuyu's toes happened to peel the tape off the floor a little bit, just enough for Deku to pull his head out from under it, finally freeing his mouth. He could have tried calling to the two girls then, but his mind was so consumed by his lustful urges that the thought never even occurred to him. Instead, all he did with his new freedom was lift his head up a bit, just enough to bury his face into the bottom of Tsuyu's toe and start kissing it passionately.

Eventually, however, Ochaco gave up on looking for him and both girls left the locker room. This time he didn't even have time to come down from his lustful highs before someone else rushed into the locker room. Deku turned his head and saw that it was Kyoka Jiro. After almost forgetting about gym class, she had rushed into the locker room as fast as possible change into her gym clothes.

She sat on the bench and slipped off her shoes and socks, her bare foot coming down on top of Deku, causing his desires to flare up again. Without thinking he stuck his tongue out and began licking Kyoka's sole, savoring the subtly salty taste of her foot sweat. However, it wouldn't take long for Kyoka to notice something weird under her foot and move her foot aside to find a tiny little something under a piece of tape. “Deku?” she asked, reaching down to peel him off the floor. She picked him up, then took the pieces of tape off of him, setting them aside on the bench.

“Kyoka,” Deku said. “I'm, uh,  glad you found me. Listen, I'm going to need your help.”

“Sorry Deku, but whatever you want form me will have to wait until after gym. I'm already too late to waste any more time on you. You'll just have to wait in here,” Kyoka said as she tugged on her sock and slipped Deku inside. She then slipped on her sneakers and went out to join the others in gym class, noticing as she did that having Deku under her foot felt amazing.

Being used as nothing more than an insole by yet another girl felt amazing for him too. He'd been stepped on so many times and by so many girls by now that he was already starting to think of himself as their foot toy. It almost seemed like he had always been fated to be at girls' feet, and that it was only now that he was figuring it out. Right then he wouldn't have objected to that life at all.

As the inside of Kyoka's shoes began to heat up, so too did Deku's desires. When she ran, he was dislodged from his position under her sole, sliding about all over the inside of her sock before ending up under her heel. There he hugged himself tightly against it even as it threatened to crush him, letting him know he was nothing compared to Kyoka. He kissed her skin repeatedly, then began licking and rubbing her foot as best he could in tribute to her size and power. He really couldn't deny it anymore: all he wanted from his life now was to be allowed to serve at the feet of some beautiful girl, worshipping her like a goddess while she treated him as a pet or slave. It didn't much matter if that girl was Mina, Tsuyu, Ochaco, Kyoka, or anyone else, as long as they had a nice pair of feet for him to live for.

He shamelessly buried himself into Kyoka's sole, moaning every time she stepped on him or otherwise dominated him with her foot. He didn't even mind how hot and sweaty it was; if anything, that only made things better as he could feel himself covered by the sweat of her foot and feel its warmth embrace him. Even the smell seemed enjoyable, and he eagerly pressed his nose against her foot to take a deep whiff of it, his mind growing even more intoxicated with it.

The rest of the world ceased to exist for him, whatever went on outside the confines of her shoe being totally inconsequential as far as he was concerned. Even he ceased to exist, the only thing that mattered being Kyoka's divine foot, to which he was willing to devote his entire life in servitude.

Meanwhile, Kyoka went about her gym class blissfully unaware of the effect she was having on Deku. Of course she could feel him moving around, but in the midst of so much physical activity, there was no way she could tell what he was doing in there, nor did she pay much attention to him or wonder too much about how he could have gotten to be so small, and after a while she ended up forgetting about him entirely.

Eventually, gym class finished and, after drying off her sweat and getting back into her normal clothes, she went back to her room, where she lay down for a while to relax. It was only after a couple minutes that she noticed the feeling on her foot and remembered how she had found Deku in the locker room and promised him she would help him out. She thought that feeling must be Deku trying to get her attention, and that he must be really sore and uncomfortable from being in her sock for so long. It was probably time to take him back out now. Then again, he still felt really good down there; she figured she would leave him in there a bit longer and excuse it as having forgotten about him. After all, if he had lasted this long in her sock, surely he could last a few more minutes.

Kyoka Jiro by idunnow

After returning to her room from gym class, Kyoka Jiro had taken a short nap with Deku still inside her sock, where he was happily enjoying her foot. Still, it had been a long day for him, and after a while he too fell asleep, and remained so until Kyoka woke up, took off her socks and dumped Deku out onto the bed between her bare feet. “Hey, Deku? Are you okay?” she asked as he rose to his feet. “Sorry if I left you in there too long; I kinda forgot about you for a while.”“No, it's fine,” he said. Standing upright, he saw that Kyoka's feet were really close to him, close enough that he could still smell their scent. There was something about them he couldn't quite describe that made them really attractive to him, even more so than Mina's or Tsuyu's or Ochaco's. Maybe it was that they were bigger, or maybe it was the dark purple toenail polish contrasting with her pale skin. Either way, just looking at them was already driving him crazy.

“So tell me,” she said, bringing his gaze back to her face, “how exactly did you get that small? And what were you doing taped down in the locker room?”“That's a very long story,” Deku sighed. He started from the beginning, explaining to Kyoka how he had been shrunk while helping Mei test one of her inventions, how he had then been handed off to Ochaco, then to Tsuyu, how he had gotten lost and been found by Mina, and finally how she had left him taped down in the girls' locker room, though he skipped over everything about him spending time with their feet.

“Interesting,” Kyoka said. “But I wonder what drove Mina to leave you on the floor in the first place. It doesn't sound like something she would do for no reason.”As she mused on this, Kyoka started drumming her toes on the bed's surface, like she usually did whenever she was busy thinking about something. This drew Deku's eyes to her feet again, and he got to thinking about how amazing it would be to have those toes drumming over his body.

“Deku?” she said. “Is something wrong?”

“Nothing's wrong,” Deku said. “It's just... Do you mind if I touch your feet?”

“My feet?”

“It's fine if you don't want to, but if so, could you at least move them, or move me, to where I can't see them? They're really distracting.”

“I mean... I guess there's nothing wrong with you touching them,” Kyoka said. She had no idea why he would want to, but she was curious as to what he would do now that he had her permission.

“Thank you!” Deku said, and immediately sprang over to one of her feet—the one that was resting on its side, with her sole exposed to him. He tackled her toes, hugging one and pressing his body against them, surprising Kyoka so much that she curled her toes around him by reflex. This was such unexpected behavior from him. It looked like he really loved her feet. But why? What could he possibly see in them?

“Kyoka, thank you,” he said, his voice barely audible with his face buried between her toes. “Your feet are amazing! They're so big and soft and warm. I wish I could spend every day with them.”“R-really? You like them that much?” Kyoka said, thinking back to how he had been acting when she'd left him inside her sock. She had felt him squirming around and assumed that was because he was uncomfortable in there, but seeing how much he was enjoying them, that didn't make sense anymore. He must have been squirming in pleasure instead. In fact... “Mina taped you to the locker room floor because she learned how much you like feet, didn't she? That's the only thing that makes sense.”“That's right,” Deku said. “She teased it out of me by using her feet to play with me. Her feet were nice, but yours are way better. Better than Ochaco's and Tsuyu's too, and better than Mei's.”“You really think so?”

“Yes; they're amazing.”

Kyoka blushed. All her life, she had never thought that she had any particularly attractive qualities. Other girls had bigger busts, prettier faces, rounder curves, and more likable personalities. She always thought of herself as rather plain, without anything to set her apart. But now here was Deku telling her that she had better feet than anyone else he knew. It wasn't the sort of compliment any girl would ever expect to hear, and normally she would think that anyone showing interest in girls' feet was a total weirdo, but even so, it was nice to be told that she had something that put here above the other girls.

“Well... if you like my feet so much, let me help you enjoy them,” she said, bringing her soles together around Deku. She pressed her toes together and heard him let out a little moan of pleasure as she did, then felt something small and wet sliding across her skin where his face was. It took her a while to figure out that what she felt was his tongue as he licked her toes. Kyoka blushed, then gave him another squeeze.

“You know, I also have a confession to make,” she said as she continued playing with him between her toes. “Back when you were in my shoes, I realized that it felt amazing to have your tiny body under my feet. When I got back to my room, even when I remembered that you were in there, I still decided to leave you inside so that I could enjoy how you felt. I thought that would sound cruel of me, so I lied and said that I had left you inside by accident. But from the look of things, you were probably really enjoying your time in there, weren't you?” Deku let out another moan that she took for a “yes”.

“Anyway, if you don't mind, I know a way that we can both help each other find enjoyment,” she said, pulling apart her soles so she could talk with Deku. I was thinking of going to a concert tonight and I figure I can bring you along inside my shoe.”“That sounds great!” Deku said.

“It will last a couple hours, though, and I don't know if you're willing to spend that long in there,” Kyoka said, but Deku still gave the same answer. “There will be a lot of movement. A lot of jumping, too. Are you sure you can handle it?” Again he said yes. “Alright then, let's get going!”Grabbing her discarded socks, she dumped Deku inside one of them before slipping it on, pulling it tight enough to feel the details on his tiny face being pressed against her sole. She then put on her shoes before leaving her room and heading out to the concert.

For Deku, spending two hours as Kyoka's insole was the best outcome he could possibly have hoped for. He hugged himself against her sole, kissing and licking it, worshipping it as best he could, happy that someone as puny as he could be of some use to this divine being that was Kyoka.

The walk to the concert was long, but he didn't mind it one bit. After all, it only meant that he could spend even more time with her beautiful feet. He didn't mind being stepped on either, having long since grown used to it; if anything, he loved to feel her foot pressing down on him with such crushing weight, as if demanding his complete and total submission, which he happily gave to them. He had even grown to love the steamy atmosphere that built up inside her shoe, as well as the having her foot sweat slowly seep into his clothes until they were totally drenched in it.

For her part, Kyoka was enjoying having Deku under her foot almost as much as he was enjoying being there. She hadn't thought much of it the last time she had him in there, but now she thought that it wasn't only that she liked how he felt under her foot, but also the knowledge that she had an entire human being down there, completely in her mercy, basically reduced to a living insole. Something about that felt right, as if she had always been meant to dominate a person like this.

She soon arrived at the concert just as it was getting started, and forgot about Deku as she started getting into the music, jumping up and down or stamping her foot to the rhythm. Despite the motion, Deku really liked that as it drove home that he was so insignificant next to her that she didn't even care that she was stomping him into her insole.

When the concert ended a couple hours later, Kyoka left and headed back to school. As she got there, she happened to see someone she knew walking ahead of her. “Hey, Ochaco!” she called out.

Ochaco turned around, looking surprised to see her there. “Oh, hi there,” she said. “What's up?”

“Are you looking for Deku?”

“H-how did you know that?” Ochaco asked.

“Oh, he told me all about it himself. Don't worry, I have him right here with me. Hang on a second...” Kyoka sat on the floor and took off her shoe, then her sock, while Ochaco looked on curiously. “Here he is!” Kyoka exclaimed as she grabbed Deku and pulled him out.

“Oh my gosh, Deku? What was he doing in there? How did... I mean... Thanks for bringing him to me. I'm glad to see that he's safe,” Ochaco said, wrapping her hands around Deku as she took him from Kyoka.

“Hey, no problem. Just be more careful with him, okay? Who knows what would have happened if someone else had found him instead of me. Anyway, good night. See you tomorrow, Ochaco.” Kyoka said, leaving the others behind.

“Good night,” Ochaco said. She watched Kyoka leave, then opened her hands. Looking up at her, Deku saw that she was smiling at him. He thought that there was something off about her smile, but he decided it probably just seemed that way because of how dark it was now. He didn't know what time it was, but the sun was down so it must have been pretty late.

“My little Deku,” she said. “I finally have you in my hands. I swear I'll never let you out of my sight again” She giggled and pet him on the head before walking off with him. Deku thought she was acting a bit weird, but chalked it up to her being happy to have him back; she must have been really worried about him and he wouldn't have been surprised if she had spent every second of her free time looking for him.

“I'm glad to be back with you,” Deku said. “So, where are we going? To your room? Or... to Mei so she can unshrink me?” Despite having spent so long wanting only to be returned to his normal size, now that he was faced with that possibility again, he wasn't sure if he really wanted to go through with it right now.

“Oh, you'll see soon enough,” Ochaco said. It was then that Deku noticed she was taking him out of the school grounds. There was something very off about this, he thought. Ochaco must have noticed his growing unease, because she closed her hand around him again, leaving him completely encased in it and unable to see anything going on outside. “Stay in there for now; I want this to be a surprise for you.”Without any other option, Deku resolved to wait and see where Ochaco was taking him. He hoped he was wrong, but it seemed there was something strange going on. He'd just have to wait and see what it was.

Himiko Toga by idunnow
Author's Notes:

The story's been finished for a while but I've neglected to share the last three chapters here. Figure I might as well go ahead and post them now.

Deku didn't know how long he spent held firmly in Ochaco's hand, but he felt it must have been at least half an hour. Half an hour spend in complete darkness without knowing where they were or where she was taking him. As much as he tried to tell himself that he had to trust her and assure himself that she must have a good reason for taking him out of the school grounds, he was deeply uneasy about the whole situation and anxiously awaited the moment when he could learn what this was all for.

Finally he heard a door open and close, and he was suddenly thrown through the air to land on the floor at the foot of a bed. Hearing Ochaco laughing behind him, he slowly stood and turned around. He was about to ask her what was the meaning of all this when he saw her skin begin to melt away, falling to the floor as a greyish goo. When the process had finished, instead of “Ochaco” it was now Himiko Toga who stood over him, looking down him with a fiendish smile.

“T-Toga!” he gasped, taking a step back.

“That's right!” she replied, stepping over him and sitting down on the bed. “I love it when you say my name, little Izuku! Especially now that your voice sounds so cute and squeaky. I don't know how you got to be so small, but I'm glad I found you like this; now you're all mine, and I'm going to have a lot of fun with you! But first...”

All tensed up and ready to bolt at a moment's notice if she threatened to do anything to him, Deku returned Toga's gaze, trying to think of a way to get out of this situation. His focus was broken, however, as Toga reached down and took off her shoes with a grunt, then pulled her socks off and set them aside before letting her bare feet settle on the floor in front of Deku. “There, much better! Now, what should we do? Do you have any ideas?” she asked, idly wiggling her toes.

Faced with the villainess's bare feet, Deku was horrified to find his gaze settle on them, the sight once more awakening his urge to worship at girls' feet. Close as they were to him, he could feel the heat radiating from them and the musty atmosphere from the dissipating sweat. It was almost more than he could resist, and it took a great effort on his part to hold himself back. Even if he'd come to terms with his weird interests lately, it was one thing to indulge in them with close friends and quite another thing to do so with a dangerous villainess. He was a hero, after all, and heroes didn't worship at the feet of villains... no matter how badly they wanted to.

All the same, he couldn't manage to tear his eyes from Toga's feet, and it was only a matter of time before she noticed it. At first she thought it was because he was afraid that she would step on him, but there wasn't any fear in his expression, and there was only one other explanation she could think of: that he was really into her feet. It made a lot of sense considering he had been in that Kyoka girl's shoe before she'd given him to her, and she couldn't think of any other reason for him to be kept in there. To make sure, she raised a foot over him, scrunching her sole while Deku kept staring at it as if in a trance. Then she slowly brought it down until it was only an inch above him, all the while he didn't make any move to get away.

“I've decided how I'm going to play with you first: I'm going to step on you so I can feel your tiny body under my sole!” she said, wiggling her toes right over him. She brought her foot down over him, keeping him pinned under her sole, with only his head sticking out from under her toes. Deku tried to push her foot off, but all his struggles were in vain; her foot was simply too much for him to handle.

“How nice to have my precious little Izuku under my feet! Especially with you being as small as a doll; the perfect size for me to play with you! Oh, it feels to good to have you squirm around down there!” she said, pressing down forcefully with her foot.

Deku couldn't take it any more. The way she was talking to him and treating him as a toy fit only for her amusement was really making his urges flare up, and he could no longer resist them. Instead of fighting against her foot, he started running his hands over her sole and pressed his face into her toe, taking a deep, deep breath to fill his lungs with the sharp smell of her feet.

“Eh? What's this? Are you kissing my toe, little Izuku?” Toga asked, moving her foot off him. “You little pervert! I never thought you of all people would be into feet! Well? What do you have to say for yourself?”

“I... I wasn't...I'm not...” Deku stammered, still staring at her foot as she rocked it from side to side. “Alright, I admit it! I like your feet! Now please, step on me again! I want to feel your sole pressing down on me!”

“Oh, that's so adorable! My little Izuku is begging for my big feet! But should I really let you have them so easily? I don't think so. I'll step on you again only if you do a little something for me first.”

“Yes, anything! Anything you ask for!”

“In that case... come over here and lick between my toes. If you can lick them clean, I'll step on you again.”

“Yes, Toga,” Deku said, crawling towards her feet and placing his head between two of her toes, licking her skin obediently. They were sweaty, a bit dirty, and with some bits of lint, but he didn't care. He loved licking her toes as her little foot slave.

As she felt his tiny tongue against her skin, Toga giggled and wiggled her toes, lightly squeezing his head between them. That didn't seem to bother him, though, as he just kept on licking her; if anything, he worked even more eagerly afterwards, going from toe to toe without any resistance or hesitation. Then, once he had finished, he knelt before her feet and looked at her in anticipation.

Toga wiggled her toes against each other to feel how well he had cleaned them. “My, you did a very good job! You're a very hardworking little toe licker, aren't you? And I suppose now you want your reward, isn't that right?”

“Yes, please! Step on me, Toga!” Deku said.

“He he he! I never thought I'd see the day when you begged a villain to step on you. Wasn't it your dream to be a hero? Why are you so eager to throw yourself at my feet, then? Shouldn't you be trying to resist me?”

“I... I can't,” Deku admitted. “I can't resist your feet no matter how hard I try. They're just so hot, so big and powerful. Right now there's nothing I want more than to have them all over me. Please, I need you to step on me. I can't live without it!”

“You really want them that badly, huh? Well, let's suppose I say I'll give you what you want and let you be with my feet every day of your life. Would you be willing to give up your hero training for that? Give up everything to become my little pet so you can spend all day long with my feet?”

“Y-yes,” Deku said after a brief moment of consideration. It scared him how easily he said that word, but it was also the truth. At least at that moment, he would have gladly given everything up to live the life Toga was offering him.

“Well, if that's what you want, I don't mind giving it to you,” Toga said, once more flattening him under her sole. Deku shuddered in delight as her hot and humid foot slammed down on him, violently pinning him to the floor. He eagerly spread his arms to receive her sole and started stroking its surface, taking in her oppressive weight.

Toga was being much rougher with him than any of the other girls had been, grinding him underfoot and putting so much pressure on smothering him that he was soon left unable to breathe. Deku felt himself about to pass out just before she raised her foot and brought it down with a stomp, then left it on him a while longer before stomping down again.

But the rough treatment only made him more in love with her feet, appealing even more to his animalistic desires. There was something he loved about being treated almost like he was nothing more than dirt, to be stepped on at leisure and given no more consideration. It was the purest expression of his relative insignificance that he had gotten from any of the girls. Yes, he was helpless and weak, a tiny thing barely worth noticing, and he loved that. He loved how strong all the girls were compared to him, and of all of them, Toga was the one to take the most advantage of the disparity between them. That was what he loved most of all about her, and what made him so incapable of resisting her.

After a while, she slid her foot back a bit so that his head was between her toes and spoke to him. “Before I stomp on you some more, I want to know, how did you get so small? And why were you with that girl?” she asked, wiggling her toes around his face.

Without hesitation, thinking only of her stomping on him again, Deku explained to her the day's events in broad strokes, from the way he'd been shrunk by Mei as part of an experiment to how he'd been passed around between Ochaco, Tsuyu, Mina, and Kyoka.

Smiling after his explanation, Toga resumed her stomping. “So it was one of the girl's inventions that did this to you? Perfect! Tomorrow I'll pay her lab a visit and see if I can steal her research. There are people on our team that can probably figure out how to replicate her invention. Then, once we have a bunch of these shrink belts, I'm going to start a collection of all your classmates! I'm going to shrink every one of them down and make them my pets like you, so we can all be together forever! Do you like that idea?”

Instantly Deku regretted having told Toga everything and berated himself for not even thinking that she might end up using the information to hurt his friends. The horror and guilt over having possibly brought his friends to harm was enough to overpower his urges for a moment and give him a new sense of clarity. The next time Toga lifted her foot off of him, he quickly jumped to his feet and started running away towards the door in a last-ditch attempt to escape from the villainess.

“Where do you think you're going?” Toga said, catching up to him in just a couple steps and pinning him underfoot. “You said you only wanted to spend the rest of your life with me, didn't you? And now you're trying to run away? Unbelievable. I guess you heroes simply can't be trusted. Oh well, I'll just have to make sure you can't escape.” She picked him up and pulled out a ball of yarn from her drawer, then used it to tie him up, leaving him struggling fruitlessly against his bindings. Then she pulled her foot up and bound him against her sole. “There, isn't that better? Now you get to be with my foot no matter what I do, just like you said you wanted. Now, you enjoy yourself while I go for a grab to eat, my little Izuku!”
Mei Hatsume by idunnow
“Mei! Thank goodness! I've never been happier to see you!” Deku said, coming out of his hiding place to greet Mei Hatsume.

After leaving her hideout and getting herself a snack, Toga had snuck back into U.A. High with Deku in her shoe. Once inside, she took him out and made him lead her to Mei's workshop, which she entered with the intention of nabbing the controller for the size belt. Before she could grab it, though, Mei showed up and attacked the villainess with one of her gadgets. During the scuffle between them, Deku slipped from Toga's grasp and quickly ran to hide under a work desk. Eventually, Toga gave up and ran away before any other heroes could show up, leaving Mei alone with Deku.

Walking over to the shrunken boy, she ignored his greeting and picked him up, turning him over in her hands and feeling around his waist. “All that fighting and there's still not a scuff on the belt; I really outdid myself on the handiwork this time!” Mei said at last. “Now then, you were saying?”

“Um, I just wanted to say thanks for rescuing me. I don't think I could have escaped from her by myself,” Deku said awkwardly in Mei's hand. “And, also, I wanted to ask... are you going to grow me back now?”

“In a minute. First I'm very curious to know about what you were doing with that girl. She doesn't look like your type at all. I'm guessing she captured you somehow?”

“Well, kinda.” Deku briefly explained to her how he had been passed around from one girl to another, sometimes by complete accident, before eventually being handed over to Toga, who at the time had been disguised as Ochaco.

“My, it seems you've had a very busy day—that makes it all the more impressive that my belt could go through all that without so much as a scratch! But there's something else I wanted to ask. What was that girl doing here, exactly, and how did she know where my workshop is?”

“W-well, you see, she kinda... made me... tell her about it.”

“Oh, so you're the reason why she was about to steal one of my babies?” Mei said. Her voice and expression were no different from before, but her grip had tightened around him, leaving him almost unable to move.

“I-I'm sorry, I don't know how she managed to get it out of me! I swear I never meant to tell her about any of this! I swear I'll do anything to make it up to you, but please, forgive me!”

“Now, now, there's no reason to be so scared of me. I would never do anything to hurt my little lab rat. But I will take you up on that offer. To make up for almost getting one of my babies stolen, you're going to take part in an extended test period. You will remain at this size for at least a month so I can keep collecting data on you. Once the month is up, I'll consider letting you grow back. Any objections?”

“No,” Deku sighed. “I'll do what you ask.”

“Good. In that case, we can start a test right away ,” Mei said, suddenly letting go of Deku and sending him falling to the concrete floor. When he landed, he looked up to see Mei taking her boots off, leaving her bare feet on the floor beside him, radiating heat and humidity which soon blanketed him completely. Deku stared in awe as her big, powerful foot was raised high above him, its sole scrunching once while Mei gave him a mischievous smirk. Then, without warning, her foot stomped down on him, driving all the air from his lungs.

When she lifted her foot off him a moment later, Deku was gasping for air, his chest heaving as he tried to fill his lungs up again. Even though he'd been stepped at least a thousand times today, he had never been stepped on quite as hard as Mei stomped on him just now. For a moment he almost thought he would pass out, but eventually his breathing settled back down.

“How are you holding up? Did it hurt at all?” Mei asked him.

“N-no, I'm not hurt. I couldn't breathe for a moment, but now I'm fine.”

“Good! That means I can do it again!” Once again Mei stomped hard on Deku, this time even harder as it was her heel which came down on him. She raised her foot afterwards and gave him a couple seconds to catch his breath before stomping on him again, and again, and again. Deku was seriously afraid that he would pass out on multiple occasions, but despite his fear, he was also super excited to have Mei treating him like this, stomping him out like he was nothing but a bug under her huge and powerful feet.

Eventually Mei's stomping came to an end and she moved her foot back a bit so that her toes were resting on Deku's chest. Deku took a few seconds to recover his strength, then he unconsciously wrapped his arms around Mei's second toe and hugged himself to it, burying his face against it. Overwhelmed by his excitement, he started kissing her passionately, showing all the love in the world to the gigantic foot.

Mei's eyes went wide and she was taken aback when she saw what Deku was doing. She had never expected this sort of behavior like this; he didn't look like the sort to be into feet at all. It was really weird how he was making out with her toes, but after a while she decided that it was also kinda cute. This was definitely something she could see herself coming to enjoy; first, though, there was something she was curious about.

“You having fun down there?” she asked, moving her foot off of Deku and kneeling in front of him.

He looked really disappointed to have been separated from her foot, and also scared and embarrassed to have been found out. “I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me,” he said.

“That doesn't answer my question. Were you enjoying yourself down there? Did you like being under my feet?”

“Yes, I did,” Deku admitted.

“And have you always liked feet?”

“Uh, no? I mean, I don't remember ever really looking at them before...”

“Before you shrank, right?”

Deku nodded.

“Interesting. Very, very interesting.” Already Mei was envisioning a new series of experiments she could run with her shrink belt to see if this sudden and radical attraction to feet was something caused by the belt, or by shrinking in general, or if it was something that had always lied dormant in Deku's mind but which had only been awakened after he had been shrunk down. She'd also have to test if it was related to the size a person was shrunk to.

But that was all for later. Right now, she was more interested in having a bit of fun with Deku.

“Well then, I'm going to have to run a test on you to see how much you like my feet,” she said, sitting back and stretching her legs out so that her soles were right in front of him, looming over him. “Go on, do whatever you want with them; show me how much you love them.”

Deku hesitated for only a moment before pounding on Mei's sole, caressing it with his arms while showering her with kisses of gratitude. After all, if she hadn't shrunk him today, he would never have gotten the chance to spend the day with all the girls' wonderful feet. It was her he had to thank for it, and he would make sure he showed it.

Smiling as she felt all that Deku was doing on her sole, Mei brought her other foot behind him and pressed at his back, squeezing him between both of her feet. He didn't even pause when she did so, just kept kissing and caressing her sole like nothing happened. If anything, he did it even more eagerly. Then Mei remembered how he had first shown his passion for her feet after she had stomped on him a bunch of times. She wondered if he had enjoyed being abused like that, and so she stood back up, pushing Deku against the floor. Sure enough, he started squirming like crazy once he was pinned under her foot. Even when she covered his face with a toe to stop him from breathing for a moment, he only seemed to grow more excited.

“Ha! What a dirty mind you have, Deku! And to think someone like you would be so crazy over being treated like dirt under my foot. Well, if you like it so much, I'm sure I could find a way for you to spend more quality time with my feet every day. Maybe I can leave you in my boots all day and you can lick my feet clean so they don't get too sweaty. That way I can always have you on hand to run whatever tests I need to run on you. And believe me, I have a lot of ideas for tests after seeing the effect that shrinking had on you. Maybe I'll make you my assistant and pay for your work by letting you stay under my feet. How does that sound?”

Deku was so excited by Mei's ideas that he had already started licking her foot, taking in her sweat and drinking it up. He kept at it until a familiar voice called out, bringing him back to reality.

“Mei?” Ochaco asked as she stepped into the workshop. At the sound of her voice, Deku stopped moving and put all his attention on her. “Did something happen in here? I heard a rumor about someone seeing a girl run out of here a while ago.”

“Oh, you're finally here! I was waiting for you to show up with Deku ever since an hour ago.”

“Y-yeah, well... I'm afraid I lost him. I've looked everywhere for him, but I just couldn't find him. I've even got Tsuyu helping me, but we still haven't found anything. I was so busy looking for him that I forgot I was supposed to meet you again. Say, now that I think about it, does your belt maybe have some sort of tracking device that could help us find him?”

“No need for that; I already have him right here!” Mei said, lifting her foot up to expose the tiny Deku under it.

“Oh my gosh! Is he okay? What happened? Where did you find him? And... why were you... I mean...”

“Why did I have him under my foot? Oh, just a few tests I was running on him. He's fine, by the way; my belt worked perfectly to protect him from everything, just as it was supposed to do. As for your other questions, I'm sure he can answer them better than me.”

“Ah, okay. Well, I'm glad that he's fine. Um, are you going to grow him back now?”

“Actually, Deku very graciously agreed to stay at that size for another month so I can run some more tests on him.”

“Then do you think maybe I could keep him for tonight?”

“Sure, knock yourself out. I only really need to check up on him every few days, so there's no problem with you taking care of him in the meantime.” Mei picked Deku up and handed him over to Ochaco, who held him in her cupped hands. “Just make sure you don't lose him this time, alright?”

“I won't! I swear I'll never let him out of my sight again!” Ochaco said, pulling him protectively against her chest.”

“Make sure you don't. Anyway, why don't you two go catch up while I close things up here? See you two tomorrow.” Mei led Ochaco out of the workshop and closed the door behind her. Ochaco looked down at Deku, a thousand questions running through her mind just ready to be asked, but she held them back and closed her hands over him. There would be plenty of time to ask them later; the first thing to do was to see him safely back in her room. Besides, just having him back in her hands was enough for now.
Reunion by idunnow
Once he was safely back in Ochaco's room, cradled gently in her hands, Deku began telling her everything that had happened to him since she'd left him with Tsuyu, not skipping over any relevant detail. It felt good to finally have someone to share it all with; felt good to finally be back with her again.

There was just one detail he tried to avoid, and that was how much he'd enjoyed being at the feet of all those other girls; in some cases even more than he'd enjoyed being at Ochaco's feet. But even so, she was too sharp for him; she had obviously picked up on him hiding something from her, and when he finished his tale she pressed him on it, apparently thinking that someone must have hurt him and he didn't want to say who it was.

He tried to resist her pressure, but eventually he had to come clean about it. When he finished explaining it, she was calmer, but also very quiet and thoughtful, and he worried for a while that he'd made her sad.

“What... What exactly did you like so much about those other girls' feet?” she asked after a while. “Were they prettier than mine? Cleaner, maybe? Did they smell better?”

“No, it wasn't any of those things!” Deku was quick to say. “In fact, it's not really that I liked their feet better than yours. It's just that... well, I really liked the way they treated me.”

“How did they treat you, then?”

“Well, a lot of those girls were very rough with me. They basically treated me like dirt. I don't know why, but I loved it when they did that; it drove me crazy when they showed off how much stronger than me they were. Th-that doesn't mean I don't still like the way you treat me, obviously! It's more like... a different flavor that I also really like.”

“I see... Well, I'm really glad you weren't hiding anything bad from me,” Ochaco said, her expression suddenly gladdening.

“So, you're not upset that I liked being at those girls' feet?”

“Of course not! Why would I be upset at you over something like that? It's not your fault that you liked it! No, I'll just have to make you like me better than them.” She moved a hand towards Deku, holding it in front of him with her finger positioned to flick him away, but she hesitated a moment, doubts showing on her face, before squashing those doubts and flicking him right in the chest, sending him falling off her hand.

As Deku picked himself off the floor, Ochaco's feet slammed down in front of him, her toes wiggling energetically. “W-well? What are you waiting for, you bug? Come over and lick my toes clean before I get have to punish you,” Ochaco said.

“Ochaco? What are you doing?” Deku said, feeling a bit uncertain. He could tell that Ochaco was probably playing a bit, but he was also a bit wary since the last time Ochaco had been acting weird it turned out to be Toga in disguise.

Ochaco sighed. “I'm trying to treat you how you said you liked it, alright? Just play along. And don't call me Ochaco; call me mistress instead, okay?

“Yes, mistress; right away, mistress,” Deku said, falling to his knees and crawling up to Ochaco's toes, where he took only a brief moment to inhale their scent before burying his face between them and starting to lick, eagerly savoring the bitter, salty flavor of foot sweat and toe gunk.

But even though he was enjoying being at Ochaco's feet, it still felt like something was missing. He appreciated that she was trying to play along with what he liked, but she wasn't being very convincing in her role. Besides, after being treated roughly by all those other girls, he just couldn't get into simply licking Ochaco's feet like he would have earlier on.

“A-are you enjoying this, Deku?” Ochaco asked after a while, sensing that something was a bit off with him.

“Hmm? Oh, yes, I really like it down here. Your feet are just lovely,” Deku said.

“Y-yeah, I know you like it, but does it drive you crazy like with those other girls?”

“... No. Sorry, Ochaco. Maybe you could turn the dial up a notch? You could stand to treat me a bit rougher, and also talk down on me more.”

Ochaco closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “Okay. If that's what you want, I'll do my best.” When she opened her eyes again, she had a determined look on her face, and she looked down at Deku with a frown. Suddenly she kicked her foot out, knocking him onto his back, and then forcefully set her foot down on top of him, with his face between a pair of her toes. “You're not licking good enough, bug; go on, lick faster,” she said, lightly twisting her foot over him.

Feeling himself ground underneath Ochaco's, big, beautiful sole, even if only a little bit, got Deku more worked up, and he started licking her toes more passionately. This was a definite improvement, and even if she wasn't being quite as rough as she could be, the fact that it was Ochaco who was treating him like this made it just as good in its own way.

Ochaco noticed that he was putting more energy into licking her toes, but she still felt it wasn't quite “going crazy” over them, so she curled her toes around him, giving him a sharp squeeze. “Come on, is that all you can do? You're as worthless as a pile of dirt. If you can't do any better than that, I'll have to punish you hard. You don't want that, do you? Then come on and work faster!” she said, grinding him underfoot once again.

With that last twist of her foot, it was as Deku's switch had been flipped. Even though he knew it was obviously still just an act on Ochaco's part, the feeling of being ground under her foot was convincing enough that he felt his excitement flare up and started licking her passionately as he was filled with a desire to be her loyal servant for the rest of his life. When he licked her foot, it was as if he wasn't doing so for himself, but rather for her; for his mistress.

Deku's passion took Ochaco so by surprise that she reflexively scrunched her toes around him as she felt his little tongue dragged firmly over her toes. This was a side of him she hadn't gotten to see when he was with her, and she was liking it way more than she thought she would. She was so glad to have gotten him to this point, but at the same time, she had to wonder how far she could take it; how passionately in love with her feet would he get after she'd mistreated him a bit more?

After enjoying the feeling of his mouth against her for a bit, she pressed down on him more firmly and ground him up some more, really burying his tiny body into her big, soft sole. “You really think that's a good enough job? Come on, put some effort into it, you worm!” she said, prompting Deku to wrap his arms around one of her toes and lick it as intensely as he could. He even remained clinging to it when Ochaco raised her foot into the air and wiggled her toes, barely holding back a coo over how cute Deku looked.

She held her foot aloft for a bit, then she stomped down on Deku, flattening him to the floor, her body tingling in excitement as she did. She stomped on him and ground him up some more before noticing that he was completely still down there. Worried that she might have hurt him for reals, she lifted her foot up and saw him panting on the floor.

“A-are you okay?” she asked. Suddenly, Deku got up and looked around briefly before his sight locked on to Ochaco's feet, then he pounced on them, hugging himself passionately against her toes and licking them all over. Ochaco felt him tickling her a bit, and she curled her toes around him,giving him a light squeeze that made him love her even more.

For a while she was content to look at him going at her feet, wondering how something so small could hold so much passion and energy as he did. He really wasn't kidding when he said it drove him crazy to be treated a bit roughly. Well, if he loved it so much, she would make sure he could enjoy it every day. Besides, she had to admit that she was enjoying playing the role of the cruel mistress, too; she really loved the thought of Deku being hers. There was also something else to it, but she couldn't put her finger on it until she remember what Deku had said about loving it when those other girls showed off how strong they were compared to him now.

It turned out Ochaco loved being stronger than Deku for a change. She loved feeling him squirm pathetically under her foot and lick her foot like she was some sort of superior being. It made her feel strong; strong enough to protect him from anyone that might try hurting him or taking him from her. That was what she liked best about it.

“Alright, that's enough licking for now,” she said after a while, but Deku still wouldn't stop even after she ordered him to, nor even when she said it again. He was too far gone to process what she was asking of him; all he could think about were her feet and how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with them. It took Ochaco prying him off her foot and smothering him under her sole for a minute before he finally settled down again. “Better?” she asked him then.

“Yeah. Sorry, Ochaco; I think I got a bit carried away there,” he said to her.

“Don't worry about it. But tell me, did I do a good job?” she asked, wiggling her toes in front of his face.

“Y-you did,” Deku said, eyeing her toes hungrily.

“And do you love my feet?”

“I do.”

“Are they better than all those other girls' feet?”

“Way better!”

“Good! As long as you like my feet best of all, I don't mind that you also enjoyed being at those other girls' feet. You're mine, now Deku; you'll be mine as long as you stay that size. Maybe that's not okay to say, but I'm saying it anyways; you're mine and you always will be.”

“Thank you, Ochaco. Thank you so much for trying to play along with what I like. I'll be very happy to be yours for as long as you want me,” Deku said, hugging himself to her foot. Ochaco them placed her other foot at his back, giving him a little hug, and held him there until she gave a great big yawn.

“Goodness, it's so late,” she said after glancing at the clock. “We really should be going to sleep now. Sorry, Deku, but we'll have to leave off the fun until tomorrow. I have to get changed first, but... I think I know the perfect place to keep you so you won't peek at me in the meantime.” Ochaco picked Deku up and dropped him in her sock, then pulled the sock on tight and stood up, enjoying the feeling of him pressed against her sole. Then, once she had changed into her nightwear, she turned off the lights and jumped in bed. “Good night, Deku,” she said, scrunching her sole around him.

Hugging himself against her foot, Deku sighed and closed his eyes. Even though at first he felt he wouldn't be able to sleep a wink with how excited he was to be at Ochaco's foot, the day's exhaustion soon caught up with him and he drifted off to a sleep filled with dreams of Ochaco.
Inko Midoriya's Christmas Present by idunnow
Izuku had never intended for things to end up like this. When the shrunken young hero had come up with the idea to gift himself to his mother Inko Midoriya for Christmas, having Ochaco put him in a tiny little box that she would deliver on Christmas morning, he had only meant it as a fun little surprise. And, at first, that's all it had been.

His mother had been as shocked as he had foreseen when she opened up the little box and found her dear son inside, standing at just two inches tall. Big, powerful fingers had pulled him from his box and dropped him on her open palm, where the middle-aged woman looked him over and made sure he was alright. She had calmed down considerably once he explained to her that he was perfectly fine, and that he would be back to his normal self in just a few more weeks once Mei finished gathering data on this shrink belt of hers; then she took to fawning over him instead.

“Oh, Izuku, look at how cute you are! You're just a tiny little doll for mommy, aren't you?” she said as she ran her motherly fingers all over his little body, playing at moving his little arms and legs and mussing up his little head while Izuku just smiled through it all. Normally he wouldn't have been too keen on his mom cooing over him like this and treating him like a little kid again, but it had been so long since he saw her, and he knew she was so lonely without him, that he was happy to let her enjoy her time with him however she wanted.

That was all pretty much exactly what he had expected of her, anyways. It wasn't until a little bit later, after she'd shared her breakfast with him on top of the kotatsu, that his visit started to take an unexpected turn.

“Oh, Izuku, since you're mommy's little present this Christmas, do you think you could do me a little favor?”

“Of course! Anything you want.”

“Are you sure? It's about my feet, see. I had to go out to the store yesterday, but there were so many people shopping for the holidays that I had to wait in line for hours! My feet still haven't completely recovered, so I was wondering if you could give them a little massage.”

“Er... you want me to rub your feet?” Izuku asked, tugging nervously on his shirt's collar.

“Is there something wrong with that?”

“N-no, no, it's fine. I'll rub your feet anytime, mom.”

“Thank you, Izuku!” Inko picked up her son and nuzzled him against her cheek, smothering him in her softness, then lifted up the kotatsu's cover and dropped him under it, where Izuku found himself between the two huge walls of flesh that were her warmed-up feet, toes wiggling and soles scrunching in anticipation of the service his little hands would provide.

Izuku sighed. He would have preferred not to rub his mom's feet, or to have anything else to do with them for that matter but she had been so eager for his help that he just couldn't say no to her. Besides, even if he had refused, there was no way he could tell his mom why he didn't want to rub her feet.

The truth was that Izuku had developed something of an obsession with giant feet ever since he first shrank down, and if Inko hadn't been his mother he would have been glad to serve them in any way he could. It was because they were related that he felt so conflicted about it. Inko's feet looked lovely, and they smelled lovely too, even if they weren't quite as attractive as Ochaco's—he didn't think anyone's feet would ever appeal to him more than hers—but he knew he couldn't let himself feel that way about his own mother's feet, so he made an effort to push down his obsession as he stepped up to her left sole, pressing his hands to the plush, wrinkly sole and beginning his massage.

Keeping his feelings under control was very hard after spending all this time indulging in them with Ochaco and the other girls, and it was even harder with how his mom's feet moved as he rubbed them. He did the best he could to make them feel good, and the soft moans he heard outside told him he was doing a good job of it; aside from that, though, Inko's plump little toes wiggled happily over his work, drawing his eyes to them every single time. They were very cute toes, and when he looked at their little wiggles Izuku couldn't help but imagine how nice it would be to have them wiggling all over his body.

Even so, he kept himself in check and stuck to rubbing Inko's feet by putting all his energy into his work so he wouldn't think of anything else. After a few minutes he had finished the first foot without incident and started working on the second, pushing his hands deep into her sole to knead away the tension in the muscles underneath. But his foot rub felt so good to Inko that by reflex she leaned into it by moving her foot towards him until she had caught him between her feet, utterly smothering him with her soles.

“Oh! Sorry, sorry!” she said immediately afterwards, moving her feet apart and pulling up the covers again to look in on him. “Did I hurt you?”

“N-no, it's fine, mom.” He wiped away a bit of foot sweat that had gotten on his face, mostly to try and hide how flustered he probably looked. “A-actually, you don't need to worry about hurting me. Shrinking made me more durable, so now it's almost impossible for me to get hurt. You could even step on me and I'd be fine.”

“Really?” For a moment Izuku thought he saw the spark of an idea in his mother's eyes, but if so, they were back to normal in a flash. Suddenly her foot started sliding back towards him, toes splayed wide to catch him by the waist and carry him outside. “Anyway, I hope you don't mind if we continue this somewhere in the living room so I can watch my show while you work. And so you can keep warm, you can stay right in here.” Inko carried him inside her slipper, dropping him on the insole while her massive foot slid over him and held down her tiny son, his face between her toes but the rest of him smothered under her sole. Izuku was shocked to feel his mother's full weight bearing down on him when she stood. The soft flesh of her foot pressed down on him, entrapping all his body save for his head which rested between her toes.

“Are you okay down there, Izuku? Touch my big toe if you are, and my second one if you want out. Hm? What's that? You can't move your arms? Well then... instead of touching them with your hands, just lick them instead!” she said, laughing at the thought of her tiny son licking her toes. She laughed even more when she actually felt his tiny tongue lapping at her big toe. “Did you really lick my toe, Izuku? He-he! I'm sorry, but it was just a little joke! I didn't think you'd take it seriously! Oh well, at least I know you're okay.” she curled her toes over his little head by way of a hug, then walked over to the living room, where she sat on the couch and left her feet resting on the floor.

Even when she was sitting down, the weight of her foot was too much to let Izuku keep massaging her, but to be honest Inko wasn't interested in that anymore. She was much more keen on keeping him underfoot and feeling her tiny son being smothered by her motherly soles.

Izuku was surprised to see how dominant she was all of a sudden. She kept him firmly trapped, never letting him escape her mighty sole, though she was content to let him crawl around under it as much as he liked, and especially under her toes, where she could play with the tiny boy as much as she pleased, wrapping her plump little digits around his body. She would have given much to make sure he stayed under her feet forever, protected from all harm by her motherly soles. Still, she knew she'd have to let him go back to his school eventually, so she resolved simply to make the most of him during winter break and never let him leave her side if she could help it. After all, her little boy was so tiny and helpless; he needed his mother to be there for him now more than ever, and to share her body warmth with him.

She kept him under her feet the rest of the day except to share her meals with him and make sure he was fine, and come nighttime she went to bed wearing the thickest pair of socks she could find, with Izuku trapped inside with her soles.

Izuku did all he could to resist his obsession, but there was only so much he could do. When halfway through the second day of being at his mom's feet he realized that she meant to keep him there for as long as possible, he decided for his sanity's sake that it was time to stop resisting and accept how much he loved being at his mother's feet. He loved being dominated by her plush soles and plump little toes. He loved how warm they were too, helping to shield him from the cold weather, and he showed his love by serving them even when she hadn't asked him to do so, vigorously rubbing her soles any chance he got.

“Oh, Izuku, what a good boy you are~,” she cooed at him one time when she woke up to the feeling of her tiny son servicing her foot, and she scrunched her sole in delight, firing him up even more. Her son couldn't help but to start kissing her soles in thanks for all his mother had done for him since he was born. Inko, too, was overwhelmed with love for her son, and she put her soles together in what she meant as a big hug for him, leaving him completely surrounded by her feet on every side. Then Izuku decided this wasn't enough, and he stuck out his tongue and started licking his mother's foot clean, much to her delight.

Izuku kept licking her sole for the rest of the day, all the while she carried on as normal, even going out to pick up with Izuku trapped snugly in her shoe, where he dedicated his whole being to servicing his mother's foot. Even when, a couple days later, Inko started feeling bad about not letting him out and she offered him the option to leave, he told her that he wanted to stay and do everything he could to make her happy. There was nowhere else in the world he would rather spend his winter break than at her feet.

Inko was so touched, she gave her little boy a big kiss and dropped him on the floor, right in front of her big feet, wiggling her toes to invite him over. Izuku jumped on her feet the first chance he got, worshipping them with his hands, his lips, his tongue even as they toyed with him, pinning him to the floor and smothering his tiny body. It was sad to think that he wouldn't be able to enjoy this once Mei had finished collecting her data and it was time to grow him back. Then again, maybe he didn't need to. Maybe he could convince her to let him shrink down from time to time. If so, he would be sure to ask her about it the next time he came home.
Inko's Anger by idunnow
Author's Notes:

Inko uses the shrunken Izuku to help relieve some anger.

Izuku had been in his mother's flats all day today, ever since breakfast. At first it had gone the same as the past few days; he lay inside, serving as her insole when she was walking or standing, and rubbing her heavy foot when she was sitting still. He had come to enjoy it very much, and for that matter, so had Inko. Mother and son hadn't been this close to each other in years, not since he was in elementary school. Inko loved feeling her tiny son squished underfoot or gently rubbing her tired soles, and Izuku loved being engulfed in the flesh of her big, meaty sole and knowing that it was his mother's. It was all very relaxing, in a strange way, but it became much less so on this afternoon afternoon.

Inko had been out shopping when she met some women she used to know in high school. She greeted them amicably, and introduced herself when they didn't recognize her, but after they heard her name, the women started mocking her. “You're Inko, really? We almost didn't recognize you with those extra pounds you're packing. What are you now, two hundred? And for such a short woman, too. Well, you were always short, but usually people grow out of that. I guess they never told you you were supposed to grow upwards, not outwards.” Izuku heard all that and more from Inko's shoe, heard his mom growing more meek and timid with everything they said. He felt so bad for her, and about not being able to help her at this size. All he could do was hug her toes to comfort her. As his arms squeezed her second toe, her toes curled over him and squeezed him back softly.

Inko left the women as fast as she could, slinking away to the checkout line feeling so ashamed of herself. Once their voices faded out of earshot, though, she grew angry, first at herself for not speaking up, and then at those women. Who did they think they were, talking to her like that? As if they were really that much thinner than her, or that much taller. She wished she could go back and give them a piece of her mind, but she didn't want to give up her spot in line, and besides, who knew if they were still in the store or what part of it they were at.

She didn't even realize what she was doing when she started squeezing Izuku forcefully with her toes, as if trying to crush the life out of him. Izuku was fine, thanks to the increased resistance that Mei's invention had granted him when he shrank, but his mother's toes still left him out of breath with every crushing squeeze.

He didn't mind this sort of treatment usually, and he'd even liked it when Kyoka had done something like this to him, but it was a bit disconcerting that it was his mom who was treating him like dirt now. As soon as he had the chance he squeezed his mom's toes again to remind her about his existence. But Inko was too upset to even think about him. She was still turning the encounter over in her mind, and imagining what she would say to those women if she ever ran into them again. Already she was cooking up a whole speech about respect and about empathy, and about some peoples' bodies simply being different than others, and as she got more invested in it, her toes pushed Izuku under her sole and she started punctuating the words in her mind by grinding down that tiny thing under her foot.

Izuku's attempts to be noticed were overpowered by her enormous foot flattening him to the insole, even more than when she'd been walking. She hardly gave him a moment to breathe, and more than once he came close to passing out beneath her. It took all his effort just to stay awake during all that. Even after leaving the store and was heading back home he could still tell how angry she was from the way she stomped on him like never before. By the time Inko got home and took off her shoes, Izuku was plastered to her sole from being stepped on so much, and he came out of her shoes together with her foot, getting stepped on again when it settled down on the floor. It was only then that she really noticed the tiny figure under her foot and remembered what it was.

“Izuku!” she gasped, and lifted her foot to peel her tiny son from its sole. He lay panting on her hand, devouring the fresh air he'd been so starved for. “I'm so sorry, Izuku! I swear I wouldn't have done that to you if I remembered you were there! It's all those women's' fault. They made me so angry I couldn't think straight!” “It's alright, mom, I know you didn't mean it,” he replied, managing to sit up on her palm. “I just wish I could have done something to help. They shouldn't have said those things. You shouldn't let it get to you, though. Just forget about them; those people don't matter.” “You heard what they said? Of course you did, you were with me the whole time. I'm sorry, I still get so mad just thinking about them. They said I was big! Me! You don't think I look big, do you, Izuku?”

“Um, well...” Izuku scratched his neck, trying to find a way to say what he meant without offending his mom.

Inko laughed. “I forgot; at that tiny size I'm sure everyone looks huge, don't they? I might be the biggest woman you've ever seen. But even if I look big, you don't think I'm fat, do you?”

“No, of course not!” It was true, in a way. Izuku knew his mom was somewhat “round of body”, and had been for some years now. Still, he had never thought to use the word “fat” in regards to her.

“That's right, I'm not fat. I'm a perfectly normal weight for my age! Especially since I'm not any fatter than I was back then. Those women weren't that much thinner than me, and anyways, they probably had liposuction or something like that to lose weight. Well, people who cheat like that shouldn't have any right to comment on others' weight! Don't you agree?” Inko frowned and set Izuku down on her bed. She looked at herself, twisting around so she could see her rear. “They said my butt was big, too,” she said, rubbing those cheeks with her hands. She walked to the mirror, turning her side to it. Her butt was maybe a bit round, but no more than the usual, right?

“Don't worry about that, mom. You're not fat, you're just... thick!”

“Thick?” Inko turned to her son. “Is that a good thing?”

“Er... it's just something people my age say nowadays. I guess I should say, you're not fat, you're... soft. People like things that are soft, right?”

“Soft.” Inko paced around the room, thinking about what Izuku said and sometimes looking at herself in the mirror. “And does my butt look soft?”

“Um, sure, it looks very soft.”

“Hmm... Honey, could you hide under the pillow for a second? I think I want a change of clothes right now.” Izuku obeyed, not without wondering what his mom was thinking. When she told him he could come out again, he was shocked to find her in her old grey sports bra and yoga pants. She had bought them after she started gaining weight, back when she'd been trying to get it under control through exercise, but it had been years since she last used them and now they barely fit her. She hadn't liked how they showed off so much of her weight, but now with her son's encouragement, she was curious about how she looked in them.

Izuku watched as his mom walked over and turned her back to him, her butt hovering over the edge of the bed. Her pants were on so tight that he could see every contour of her butt, and even the outline of her panties. “You said by butt looked soft, right? Let's test it out and see how soft it really is.” Before Izuku could react, Inko stood on tip toes and suddenly let herself fall back on the bed. FLUMPH! Her butt landed on little Izuku, and instantly flattened him down. The weight was immense, and Izuku couldn't move under it, but still it was definitely softer than it had been under her foot, and not just because of the bed.

“Is that soft enough for you, Izuku?” Inko twisted in her seat, grinding her little son down under her butt cheek. Izuku was so flustered to be under his own mother's ass, but he couldn't deny how good it felt. He mumbled a yes that was smothered out under Inko's huge butt, and groaned as she ground him down again. “He-he! I thought it might be. You like soft things too, don't you, Izuku? Is that why you like my feet so much? Well then, I'll give you all the softness you could ever want” Again she felt him moving, or at least trying to while she ground him up more and more, smothering him first with one cheek and then the other. “Do you like this, Izuku? I bet none of those women have anyone who lies their butts as much as you like mine.” Izuku was still flustered over being under his mom's ass, but he was definitely starting to like it almost as much as her feet. He really liked seeing her so forceful and dominant, and so pleased with her own body. He gave up resisting and gave into her will, letting her crush and smother him as she pleased, until she got up and looked him over. “Did you like that, sweetie?” She leaned over him, her breasts dangling dangerously close to her little son. It was hard not to stare at them—not that he was attracted to his mom or anything, but such a huge pair of them were like magnets to a young man's eyes—but Izuku managed to avoid them when he nodded at her. “I knew it! And I know you'll like my feet even more. Come here, Izuku; let's prove to those women that your mother is just the right size for you.” Izuku dangled limply from her fingers as she lifted him by the leg and lowered him down. She dropped him on the rug, where he watched in excitement as her huge, plush sole appeared above him. It stopped an inch over him, immersing him in its shadow as its sole scrunched up and its toes wiggled playfully. Flesh bunched up or stretched out with the movements of Inko's foot; Izuku was hooked on every gesture, and already imagining how it would feel on his body. He was disappointed when Inko's foot went back up, but then it came down with a stomp that almost made him pass out.

Inko rocked her foot from side to side on top of her little son, taking in the impression of his delicate little features against her skin. She started rubbing her foot over him then, rubbing her sole up and down his bod. Izuku mostly stayed put on her rug, but still slid back and forth a little bit along with her foot. Her sole rubbing over his body was overwhelming, and he couldn't hold back from showing her his appreciation. He started kissing her foot, and would have started rubbing it too, but whenever he tried to move his arms they were overpowered by the might of his mother's foot. Still, Inko could sense that he enjoyed it, and she smiled and upped the pressure even more.

After a while, Inko moved her foot back and gripped her tiny son between her first and second toes. She brought her foot up on the bed along with him, then put her feet together and pushed him between all of her toes, wiggling them together all around him. As she did so, she thought back to her encounter with those women, and she grew angry again. Unconsciously she curled her toes tight around Izuku, squeezing him very forcefully. She hardly gave him a moment's break, since every time she released him with one foot, she immediately curled the other foot's toes around him. She left him no escape—not that he wanted to escape, even when she pressed her feet together and started rolling him between the, totally engulfing him in her flesh. She didn't notice what she was doing until she heard his tiny squeak and looked down at him squirming between her soles, but by then she saw that she was enjoying this.

When she released Izuku and left him lying on the bed, Inko scooted back so she could stretch out her legs and leave her feet towering over her tiny son. He looked so cute down there between them, struggling to pick himself up as he was still dizzy from all her toying with him. When he finally stood up, she splayed her toes and stretched her mighty soles. The movement of her feet shook the bed very subtly, but at Izuku's tiny size it was still enough to knock him off balance. He fell on all fours, as if kneeling to his mother, and looked in awe at her distant figure.

Inko smiled. Her son was so small that even standing up again he wasn't even as tall as her heels. Those women could say she was short, but to Izuku she was a powerful giantess. If only they were the same size as him, she would be sure to teach them a lesson about respecting others, but since they weren't here, she would have to settle for enjoying her power over Izuku.

“Feeling better? That's good, because I want you to do something for me. I want you to worship your mother's foot. Can you do that for me, Izuku?” She scrunched her feet, and Izuku almost fell over again with the gesture. The tiny boy shivered as he looked at his mother's eyes and saw the fire inside them. He could tell she really wanted this, and he thought that if he refused she might force him to do it anyways. This was a side of her he hadn't seen before, and he didn't know what to make of it, but he was always up for rubbing her feet if that's what she wanted.

The young hero-in-training walked up to his mother's foot, placing his hands against her sole to start rubbing it. The soft, warm flesh felt wonderful against his skin, and he rubbed it up and down for himself as much as for his mom. He had only been at it for a minute, though, when suddenly her other foot fell behind him and pressed him against the sole he was rubbing, burying his whole body in her flesh.

“No, not like that, Izuku. I said I want you to worship my foot. You can do that for me, can't you?” Izuku strained against her foot until she released him, then immediately jumped to obey her, not only rubbing her foot but also kissing and even licking her sole. “There, just like that. Now, climb my foot and do it from between my toes.” Inko watched as her son gripped her sole and slowly started climbing higher and higher, until he was sitting between her toes. There he hugged himself to her big toe, and started worshipping it. Inko delighted in feeling his tiny little arms rubbing up and down her skin, his tiny lips kissing her toe and tiny tongue licking it. He kept at it even while she wiggled her toes around him, and when she curled them tight, smothering him between them, feeling so strong now that she could dominate him with nothing but her toes. Soon she forgot all about the encounter earlier today, forgot all about those women, and just enjoyed the attention of her little son down on her foot.

But Inko still had chores to do around the house, and after some ten minutes she plucked Izuku from her toes and stood up. “Thank you for helping me calm down, Izuku. You don't mind keeping my foot company for a bit longer, do you? I should warn you, I'm probably going to be very forceful with you. It turns out I like it more than I thought I would.” When Izuku said he was fine with it, Inko dropped him in her slippers before putting them on, smothering him with her motherly sole. Just like she warned him, she was way rougher to him this time around, practically stomping on him as she walked around the house dusting, sweeping, and mopping. It was hard work, but just having him with her made it all a million times more fun for her, especially if she imagined that the tiny little lump she felt under her foot was one of those women. Even when she wasn't conscious of Izuku she still stomped on him and ground him down like she was trying to deal with a bug. Izuku almost passed out on multiple occasions, but he held on despite everything and had some of the most fun he'd had in his life.

Inko kept up the playfulness all day long, ruthlessly dominating her tiny son, to both of their enjoyment. Finally, though, at the end of the day she took off her slippers and freed Izuku from his prison. But since the young man still wanted to be with her feet, she dropped him in her sock and pulled it on tight, making sure that he'd be keeping her foot company all night long.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10606