Another Missed Connection by Rude Zude
Summary:

As yet another day in quarantine comes to a close, a college freshman becomes the virus's latest victim. With his other roommates not getting back till noon tomorrow, Alexis might be his best chance at getting to safety.


EDIT 9/6/21: The story has been entirely revamped! If you've seen it before, I urge you to read it again. Almost 3000 words of smut have been added! ^_^

Written as a commission, if you're interested in paying for one yourself, more info here: 
https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606

Also, consider donating so I can write more!
https://ko-fi.com/rudezude


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3758 Read: 13567 Published: June 14 2021 Updated: September 07 2021
Story Notes:

This is a fantasy I've had in my head since around the start of quarantine! Inspired by those missed connection pages on craigslist! Two perspectives this time around. Second person for the tiny, and first-person for me~!

1. Prologue by Rude Zude

2. Alone on a Quiet Night by Rude Zude

Prologue by Rude Zude

"Aaaaahhhh!" You wake with fright, naked and cold. Racking your brain for answers as it tries to work through the alcohol-induced haze still polluting your brain. Did you fall asleep jerking it again? It’s not very clear.


You shake your head lightly, marveling at the sheer stupidity of the situation. Thankfully you always had a habit of locking your door. How embarrassing would it be if Lexy found you passed out, dick in hand? Yeah, you didn't want to think too hard on that one.



Carefully, you rise to your feet. Just as you put one foot in front of the other, you get hit with a moving wave of unfamiliarity. It washes over you like a bucket of water straight to the face; Serving only to heighten the anxiety already pulsing through you.



The prickly surface is stabbing the underside of your toes, and the white bristles poke roughly into your bare feet. Where is this place? Why weren’t you in bed? All of it is so utterly confusing.



Your eyes scour the landscape, several beer bottles and cans littering the floor, massive in scope and scale. Undoubtedly, they dwarfed the size of you by about ten times over. Similarly, used tissues and dirty clothes sit lying idly near the bed.



You caught it, the virus that had kept you locked away in a personal hell for the last year. But you don't understand. Every bone in your miniaturized body screams in anger. You were so careful, always wore masks, and stayed away from others! None of this is fair! You were going to college to make something of yourself! You didn't deserve this; nobody did!



You'd be astonished at how disgusting it all was if you weren’t so busy pondering the loss of normalcy now facing you—the agonizingly long and painful road ahead.


You lash out in a blind rage, kicking the bottle next to you, eliciting an immediate shriek of pain as your toes curl under the thick tinted glass. Instant karma, you curse out loud at your stupidity. However, it does little to tackle the growing emotional pain inside you.



Ultimately, it doesn't matter. You know as well as anybody there's no going back. If there was a cure, the world hasn't managed to figure one out yet. Fuck, the next stop would be one of those tiny reserves you'd heard so much talk about recently. You sigh, pacing back and forth as you weigh the options.


Nearly crying out in frustration, you stop cold as you catch a glimpse of the spider web at the far end of your bed. 


That news report you saw last week of a tiny citizen getting trapped in a spider web flash painful images through your brain. The reserve may be far from ideal, but anything had to be better than being eaten by some bug, right? You shiver at the thought, chills attacking your very core. That train of thought isn’t something you have any interest in dwelling on any further.



The silence is hauntingly eerie, with most of the house's occupants out for the night. Out to the bars again, probably. It's jackasses like them that are probably the reason you caught the bug. Still, you can't help but curse the horrible luck. Of course, you’d caught the virus on a Friday night. The irony of the situation is almost comical.



Wait, that’s right! You mentally scold yourself for not thinking about it sooner. Alexis was still home, right? Yeah! She’s probably clamming up in that room like always.



Come to think of it, you struggle to think of a better person to find you in this state! She has always been so sweet and helpful towards you. Admittedly, gaining a teensy bit of a crush for her in the days since the start of lockdown.



Your mind is made up, and your focus steeled. You have to reach Lexy as soon as possible. You’re much too vulnerable and far too small just to wait around hoping for a miraculous rescue. No, if you want to stay alive, it’s on you and you alone.



You mentally change gears, setting off with confidence. Jogging to the other end of the room in no time at all, and slip your slender yet fit frame right under the door with only the tiniest bit of added effort.

Alone on a Quiet Night by Rude Zude

You're ushered into a completely different world, like something straight out of a nightmare.

 

The entire dwelling is dark, save for a dim light coming from under the door that leads to Alexis' room. The hallway in front of you stretches far into the distance, almost nauseatingly so. This was going to be much more of an ordeal than you originally anticipated.

 

You take a deep breath, trying not to focus on just how far salvation could be.

 

You knew she would be the only one home till at least noon tomorrow, so unless you wanted to wait a whole day at this size, you had to get moving. You weren't too keen on sticking around this place too long. You know better than anyone just how bad the bug problem is here.

 

Probably because of Jasper. He always had been a bit of a scumbag. Leaving chips and chocolate bars on the ground. Of course, you and Lexy always had to come around and pick it up. Nobody wants ants.

 

At your old size, it was an annoyance. But now? An ant may as well be a mountain lion. Just as ferocious and just as uncaring.

 

Taking a minute to psych yourself up, you break into a sprint, passing the living room and kitchen as you b-line straight towards the potential rescue. You see movement in the very corner of your vision. Thoughts of being eaten by some cruel and uncaring bug flash through your mind once again, spurring you to keep pace. The sooner you got her attention, the better.

 

The jog through the empty halls is uneventful. The ticking of the clock hung up last summer, keeping you company as you move your legs to its constant tempo. 

 

Finally, making it to the rays of light peeking out from under the door, you duck under the frame with one last heave of excursion. You glide through; however, with legs shaky from the impromptu sprint, you fall and take a nasty tumble. The bristles of the carpet stab and poke at your naked side while you wipe out, falling flat on your face with a yelp of surprise.

 

Exhausted and lightly bruised from the fall, you lay on the floor for a minute, trying desperately to suck in enough air for your oxygen-starved body. You might be in shape, but you certainly never expected to be running an impromptu marathon today.

 

Rising back up, only to stumble briefly. Pain courses through the bottom of your aching feet, sores already forming from running so far. That's what you get for running without shoes. Maybe you could get Lexy to bring you some aloe or something after everything was said and done.

 

You take a look around. It's familiar, yet in other ways completely new. Sprawling expanses of white carpet seem to go on endlessly, the bristles under your feet seemingly only ending well into the distance, merely to rise to similarly colored walls.

 

“...fuck.” You have to pick your jaw up off the floor.

 

It's, quite frankly, overwhelming. In a way, you feel like a kid again, looking up at a cloudless blue sky, in wonder at the incredible vastness of it all. Except you weren't in your parent’s backyard gazing at the clouds. This is just a room. Lexy’s room.

 

The feeling of complete helplessness starts to creep in, only for you to push it off to the side, choosing instead to focus on the now. You knew better than anyone to keep busy.


“Don’t let the panic set in; keep moving, keep busy.” You mutter out loud. Only just managing to suppress the urge to yell and lash out at the unfairness of it all.

 

Looking around the girl's oversized room, you see a desk off to the side. There wasn't anything extraordinary about it. A black barebones frame, situated beside the window, contains various artsy pursuits: bracelets, drawing, and the like.

 

"To make me feel alive~

Bring me back to life~

Cufflinks on my wrist~."

 

You’re drawn to it, snapping out from your state of near childlike wonder. Alexis was singing whatever tune was in her earphones, her humming only ever so slightly off-key.

 

Her voice is unmistakably coming from the bed, and you scurry over without much of a second thought. It's not until you manage to get right up next to the bed frame that the scale of it all sinks in for you. Horrified, you pan your head upwards. The scale is truly astonishing, even making you a little dizzy as you stare just a little too long.

 

Even with the all imposing size, your heart skips a beat when you see her. There she is, laying down and jamming out to some tunes: Your roommate Alexis.

 

She taps away on her phone, AirPods in both ears. Of course, you think, glued to it like she always was.

 

What the hell does she do all day? You can’t help but wonder. Either way, you knew she could be here all night. The only problem now is you can't seem to get a good view of what's going on from down here, much less ever having a hope of getting her attention.

 

Fortunately, that's when you spot the blanket. Draped halfway onto the bed and partly touching the floor. "Bingo." You say under your breath, grabbing the threaded material, you start to climb.

 

It's a tedious and exhausting experience. Each fiber you grab at, cutting into your hand. In a way, it reminds you of rock climbing, something you'd always been relatively fond of. However, there was a bleak contrast between the two. Though, the adrenaline rush is undeniable.

 

You look down, immediately regretting the decision. The view from below is wobbly and fractured, the extreme distance warping your perspective. Fuck, why did you would you do that?!

 

Creeeeak

 

The springs of the mattress shift as Lexy changes positions. You watch for what feels like an eternity as her head peaks over the side. Her face momentarily popping over the side of the bed. You see her silky brown hair bobbing back and forth from the action, her big brown eyes drilling directly into yours. Has she seen you?

 

You scarcely get the time to finish your last thought as the fabric you are tightly clutching launches through the air. Wind rushes by your head at painful speeds, leaving a ringing in your ears before you’ve even hit the ground.

 

Alexis had simply spotted her blanket draped over the bed, touching the ground. Not wanting to dirty it by letting it sit on the floor, she'd pulled it back over.

 

You sputter and scream, spit flying from your mouth in utter panic as raw force rips you from the comfort zone of your impromptu rock wall. 

 

You land roughly, but it's no more than the pain of a belly flop into the pool. A bit winded from the screaming, maybe, but those push-ups you'd been doing paid off beautifully for the climb, at least.

 

You strain your eyes, looking outward towards your possible savior, but your vision takes time to adjust to the sheer scale of everything around you. The roving hills of fiber stretching into the expanse.


You continue looking forward, eyes finally adjusting to the blurry girlish figure that encompassed your whole view.

 

Right where you left her. Alexis is finally in sight, but you end up thrown off by just how inconceivably massive she is to you, containing a good bit of your view even from the foot of her bed. Her scale just steals your breath away. No matter how hard the gears inside turn, you can't quite wrap your head around it all.

 

The brunette lets out a sudden and powerful yawn, stretching her arms forward lazily. Just a casual shuffle, getting comfortable before sinking her weight back into the mattress. 

 

However, for you, it's like a tidal wave of death. You got lucky, and you knew it. Had she moved more to the left, you would have been flattened under the warm flesh making up her thighs. You shudder, thinking about your life, experiences, and memories all boiled down to a tiny stain on your cute roommate's skin.

 

However, the massive twenty-three-year-old still lay in the same position as when you first came in. Belly down, and naturally, Lexy was still on her phone. You should already be moving, but after the sheer display of raw dominance from your roomie, you find yourself hesitant. Feeling almost belittled by her existence in comparison to yours. Unsure where to start.

 

You exhale some of the stress weighing heavy on your shoulders. With a metaphorical scratching of the chin, you start drawing up a mental game plan. Figuring the best course of action would constitute moving towards either her eyes or somehow reaching her ears; you decide climbing has already wasted enough time as is. You'd spent too much time thinking tonight, it's time to move.

 

You start off on a relatively slow jog towards her head, your hurting feet welcoming the much softer surface of her bed. 

 

Eventually, you come upon the great green wall that covered your roommates posterior. It was like a silky field, curving tightly around her ass, fitting tightly into all those lovely places.

 

Your more human urges take over for a minute, making you nearly salivate over the opportunity now front and center. How many times had you wanted this? All those times spent in your room rubbing one out, thinking about what would happen if she just barged in unannounced. You'd been fantasizing about it since she moved in.

 

However, you are well aware of the immense danger you're in right now. If Lexy so much as itched her ass, rolled over, or even adjusted herself into a more comfortable position, you could be smeared across those glutes in pretty short order. But looking at that, those short-shorts stretched across those cheeks; it drove you wild with lust. The danger it held was battling against your friend from below the waist.

 

Your hardening cock decided for you, and after one last short sprint forward, you grasp at the fibers of the silky material with shaky hands. 

 

You can scarcely believe you are actually going through with this, but it was now or never. It’s doubtful you’d even see Alexis again after this. 

 

Thus, it began: What could possibly be the most dangerous climb of your life. One which you quickly found to be significantly more challenging than the climb up the bed due to the slippery texture of the fabric combined with the soft slopes of her ass.

 

Regardless, you eventually make it to the top. Taking a step forward onto the green plateau, you're caught off guard by how bouncy her ass is. It's firm yet not wholly muscular. Just enough muscle to hold the shape, but ultimately, still on the pudgy side.

 

Truthfully, you never saw Lexy get out all that much since you moved in. You'd seen her do some basic stuff like squats and sit-ups, even the occasional jog. However, other than that, she usually sat around all day. Working on stuff or playing video games. 

 

You wanted to invite her out one of these days, but it wasn't looking like that was in the cards anymore. Maybe she'd visit you at the shelter after all this?

 

By now, the scent of her is starting to drive you wild. Her clothes are enveloped with it, fruity yet almost sugary at the same time. You take a deep breath, though it only further drives you wild as you take in more of some sort of strawberry smell into your nose.

 

Grabbing your hard erection in your hands, you stop yourself from going any further. You're hesitant. It feels wrong to be doing this without Lexi knowing. Morality tugs at you, but ultimately the blood coursing to your cock overrides it. You were the size of a flea; she’ll never be the wiser anyway. Once you did get her attention, you'd be sent away to a safer environment explicitly made for others infected by the virus. If there was ever a time to do this, it was most certainly now.

 

With how tight those short shorts were hugging her ass, you doubted even at your size, you'd be able to squeeze inside. Even if you did, it seems far too dangerous to warrant the risk. That one would likely be a one-way trip. So, you settle for the fabric. Despite the layer separating you from her bare skin, her butt still radiates with a comforting warmth. In a way, it almost feels welcoming.

 

Slowly and deliberately, you grind against a butt over a hundred times your size. Your dick practically glides against the tight fabric of her silky-textured short-shorts as you try your hardest not to cum instantly. This was all you'd probably get. However, despite your best efforts, you're close in no time at all. You hit the familiar edge and the euphoria peaks. You want the feeling to last, but it’s quickly apparent that it’s not happening.

 

Right before you start to cum you look up and see two giant eyes right on you. Smoldering brown circles glance down at you, judging your worth. The look in Alexis’ eyes sends chills down your spine, telling you one something you already had come to accept: You were less than human.

 

"Le-"

 

SMACK

 

 


 

 

I bring my hand down hard, the force creating small, nearly unseeable ripples across my pale butt. 

 

I'm still in those green short-shorts I put on to relax. Naturally, wearing tight clothes could be a little uncomfortable at times, but it always makes me feel good about myself. Even if the only ones seeing me are my roommates. Especially Matt. I smirk at the thought of him. He's cute for sure, but I don't think I would ever sleep with him. Still, in fantasy, anything goes.

 

My mind drifts, wondering if either of them thought of me like that, checking me out when I wasn't looking. I'd caught Matt doing it a few times, though not in an overtly creepy way or anything. Which honestly made it sort of hot. Somebody wanting me like that, especially a cutie like Matt? Definitely gets me hot.

 

I glance at the tiny splotch on the palm of my hand, imagining that it was one of the boys. 

 

Maybe it was even Matt… "Ugh, you wish, Lexi..." I mumble to myself. Having thoughts like these over an actual bug is pretty pathetic. However, I find myself slipping off my green short-shorts anyway. Fuck, I wish I could just get a hold of one. They always get scooped up so fast by first responders, though.

 

Still laying on my belly, I set my phone to the side. The very same hand, I had only just killed that insect with slips down under the waistband of my panties, stretching out the tight fabric to reach my already pulsing clit. Although, I'm cautious. I do it all quietly to not disturb my roommate, who's probably fast asleep by now. Sure he was at the end of the hall, but I wasn't about to risk him hearing any of my impromptu masturbating.

 

In all honesty, it's a long time coming. I've been pretty worked up all day and can't help but run the scenario through my head, thinking about just how pathetic that bug would be if it were actually Matt. An actual human—dying like a common pest under my palm. He was probably trying to call for help, yet in my total ignorance, he ended up plastered across my ass.

 

Fuck. I'm all breathy now because every part of it has me scorching. The unrivaled power I'd have against someone so tiny and completely worthless is a rush, even if it's just a silly little fantasy.

 

Heat radiates through my very core, a burning need creeping up on me as my hand works, building on my need for release. I imagine the look of helplessness on Matt’s face, the terror in his eyes, as my hand hovers over him.

 

Though, how sexy would it be if he caught the virus? Maybe I’d use him as a soft little toy until he popped against my clit. I stifle a moan. The very idea of him popping against such an intimate part of me makes me desperate with lust. Ugh, such a fantastic thought~.

 

My fingers work themselves into a rhythm against my oh-so-sensitive nub, music still pumping directly into my ears. Maybe it’s a weird combo, but something about instrumentals and getting off melds so well for me. The track merges with the sensations, heightening the euphoria I’m feeling deep inside myself. It’s a feeling I often find hard to put into words.

 

Regardless, abusing my little roomie consumes all thoughts. My fantasies are brutal as ever; I picture the feeling of rubbing his tiny body against my clit. I can practically feel his little hands trying to push back as he pops; Smearing and smudging across it like a sad tiny speck.

 

It doesn't take long for me to cum. My whole body tenses up, back even arching a little as all the stress from earlier in the day just vanishes. 

 

My mind enters a soupy state of bliss, and I feel myself melt into a puddle, “O-oh my gosh.” I practically pant out the words before sinking back into the bed with a sigh of much-needed relief. Absentmindedly, I wipe the stickiness on the already slightly damp shorts next to me before looking between my legs... fuck.

 

Tomorrow is a good enough day as any for some laundry. Sometimes I just get so caught up in the moment I don't really think about the mess.

 

Sheepishly, I stand up on shaky legs and grab a towel from the closet. With all the tension and stress of the day gone, I drape the towel over the freshly created wet spot and turn my attention back to my phone.

End Notes:

If you're interested in paying for a commission yourself, more info here: 
https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606

Also, consider donating so I can write more original stories!
https://ko-fi.com/rudezude

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10597