Mom's a Sci-Fi Star by Da Boss
Summary:

Brian Chapman is a college student who's interested in making movies.  He's also a scientific and technological genius who created a shrink ray.

 

When his over-bearing mother, Cynthia, tries to help him with a film to keep him from failing, she insists on being the star of his sci-fi film. 

 

He's got a shrink ray, what could possible go wrong.


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Crush, Feet, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 39765 Read: 141892 Published: June 07 2021 Updated: July 12 2023

1. Chapter 1 - Preparing the scene by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 - Adjusting to a new size by Da Boss

3. Chapter 3 - Punished by a Giant Cock by Da Boss

4. Chapter 4 - A Hungry Little Sister by Da Boss

5. Chapter 5 - Little Sister the Actress by Da Boss

6. Chapter 6 - The rescue mission by Da Boss

7. Chapter 7 - A sleeping giant by Da Boss

8. Chapter 8 - A Little Big Sister by Da Boss

9. Chapter 9 - A Cold Snack by Da Boss

10. Chapter 10 - Craig Returns by Da Boss

11. Chapter 11 - Craig's Next Victim by Da Boss

12. Chapter 12 - Isabelle mistakes an identity by Da Boss

13. Chapter 13 - Just a Prank, Right? by Da Boss

14. Chapter 14 - Megan's Bath by Da Boss

Chapter 1 - Preparing the scene by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the first chapter.

 

--

 

 

Brian Chapman sat in his room at his parents house. The twenty-one year old college junior was home for his spring break. As tempted as he was to go to Cancun with some of his college buddies, get shit-face drunk by pounding tequila shots and hook up with drunken sorority girls, Brian was in a way relieved to just be laying low for a week and a half. Nope, Brian decided to just go home and visit his family for a week, see some buddies from high school, and work on a major project for school.

Despite the fact that he was essentially a scientific and technological genius, Brian had always loved movies and film. He was currently taking a film class at his college, but was doing very poorly in it. For some reason, he just didn’t get it. Sure, he was smart enough to create a working shrink ray, but the concept of making a “simple” student film eluded him.

One thing Brian was not looking forward to, was dealing with his parents about his poor grades, particularly, his mother. His parents, Jerry and Cynthia, were loving parents who supported their three kids as best they could. Brian’s dad Jerry did something in the world of finance and had a nice office downtown, though Brian had absolutely no idea what his actual job title was. Cynthia, his mom, worked as a doctor and often worked very random hours. Brian knew his parents loved him, but also knew his mom was very frustrated with him, knowing how smart he was but she believed he was wasting his time focusing on these film projects.

While home from college, Brian shared his parents’ house with his older sister Megan, a twenty-four year old who worked as a receptionist at a law firm, and his younger sister Isabelle, an eighteen-year-old high school senior who was smart but lazy, often choosing to hang out and surf with her friends, rather than focus on school and getting ready for college next fall.

That evening was a pretty standard family dinner. Brian’s parents asked him how his classes were going and what his plans were for spring break. He didn’t mind these conversations, but he could go without his mom making passive aggressive remarks on how he should be focusing on his gifts in the world of science. He was more into Megan’s questions about his party life at college, as she hoped her little brother would follow in her footsteps and become a party animal. Isabelle did her best to embarrass him and try to find out about Brian’s love life, to no avail.

After dinner, Brian was going back to his room, when his mom stopped him to talk. “Honey, I’m worried about you,” she started off saying. “You’re so smart and I’m worried you’re going to fail because you’re focusing on this film project.”

“It’s fine mom,” Brian said defensively. “I’ve already got an idea and a script for my project. I’m gonna work on it over break.”

“It’s NOT fine,” Cynthia corrected. “I’m not going to let you put your future in jeopardy. I’m going to help you with your project, whether you like it or not!”

Brian shot his mom a confused look. “Wait, what? How?”

Cynthia smiled. “You said you’re gonna work on it over your spring break. You’re right. I’m going to be a star in your film.”

Brian was surprised. He was confident his mom did not know what she was getting herself into. He had created a shrink ray and this was supposed to be a sci-fi film after all. It didn’t take a genius like him to see what he had in mind. “Are you sure? Do you want to read the script?”

A sly chuckle escaped Cynthia’s throat. She had absolutely no confidence in her son as a writer. She figured the script was probably garbage, and felt like she’d honestly be embarrassed to read it. “It’ll be fine honey, I can just improvise.”

Feeling insulted that his mother had no faith in him, Brian shrugged. If she insisted on being a part of this, whatever happened would be on her. “Alright, I guess that’s fine,” he said. “I’m gonna type up the waiver for you to sign,” he said a bit ominously.

“That’s fine, do whatever you need to do,” his mom replied, turning to leave the room. “We can start tomorrow.”

Watching the blonde woman in her late forties walk out of the room and shut the door, Brian hopped on his computer and began typing away at the waiver. His mother had been needling him for months to focus on science and the contributions he could make in the world of technology, rather than chasing a “silly” film dream. Brian fully intended on showing his mother he could do both.

His script for his cool sci-fi film project was sure to wow everyone, particularly with the visual effects that would be on display. He had the idea for a sci-fi movie about a shrunken person trying to survive the perils of being small and returning to normal size. Though he longed for an actress to play the tiny, he had nobody in mind, and intended on just using himself as the miniaturized human being. He thought he could film it while tiny and just grow back. But his mom being small opened up new possibilities.

Knowing good and well his mom had no idea what she was getting herself into, Brian also assumed she would just sign the waiver without reading it, but still wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, just in case she wanted to back out. He made sure to include that she was agreeing to be shrunk and would not press charges or any legal action for anything that happened to her while tiny, and that Brian was not responsible. Brian also made sure to say that he would stop filming and immediately grow her back to normal size if she said the safe word, in her case: dude.

Printing everything out, Brian gave it to his mom. “Okay mom, if you’re serious about this film here’s the waiver and release form,” he said, handing it to her. “I’m gonna run to get gas real quick.”

As her son walked out the front door, Cynthia glanced down at what her son had printed out and barely paid attention to it. Why was it a big deal that she sign this? It was just a student film after all. Completely ignoring everything the waiver warned her about, Cynthia signed her name and left the form on her son’s bed.

When Brian returned home later, he saw his mom’s signature on the sheet. He was hoping she would read it and get cold feet, deciding it was too much for her. “Well, guess she’s in,” he said to himself.

Around mid-morning the next day, Brian’s mom came into his room and woke him up earlier than usual. “Rise and shine, Brian,” Cynthia said while knocking on the door. “No sleeping till noon while you’re in my house.”

“Fuck,” Brian mumbled to himself, quiet enough that his mom could not hear it.

“I’m ready to start filming when you are,” she said, way to cheerfully.

Wiping his eyes, Brian rolled out of bed, stood up and stretched. “Alright, I’m gonna make some coffee and take a shower. We can start after.” The young man was relieved to see coffee already in the pot, and hopped in the shower after. After getting changed, his mom eagerly waited for him. Cynthia was wearing a blue and white striped sweater, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of boots. She did not look ready to star in this sci-fi movie.

“You sure you’re ready for this?” Brian asked tentatively.

“Of course, I did a little acting in college. I think I can handle this,” she said, showing extreme overconfidence. “I think I can handle your little film.”

With a shrug, Brian opened his drawer and reached for his shrink ray. “So I’m gonna film everything until you say the word,” Brian said.

Having neglected to read the waiver, Cynthia was confused. What the hell did that mean? “Wait, Brian, what’s the word? Keep filming what?” she asked.

Not bothering to answer her questions, Brian grabbed the shrink ray and aimed it at the middle-aged blonde woman. “And action,” he said.

“Wait what’s that?!” Cynthia said in a panic. She saw a bright flash and felt like she was falling. “Brian hellllllllllp,” she screamed as she diminished down. In a panic, she looked around, and realized she was only a mere one centimeter tall.

She looked up and screamed, as Brian’s giant hand started to reach down towards her.

“HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND,” his massive voice called out.
End Notes:

--

 

More to come....

Chapter 2 - Adjusting to a new size by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy.  

 

--

“ALRIGHT MOM, LET’S START FILMING,” Brian said, holding his miniscule mom in the palm of his hand. The one-centimeter woman looked absolutely horrified. Brian would have to compliment her later on her acting ability. “NICE COSTUME BY THE WAY,” he said in a sarcastic tone with a chuckle, staring at his mom’s sweater.

Cynthia was a mix of crazed emotions right now. This “sci-fi movie” her son had planned out had just taken an all too real turn of events. She knew her son was very technologically-sound, but had no idea he was in possession of a shrink ray! How was this even possible.

“Brian grow me back right now!” the tiny woman squeaked. “I’m your mom! You can’t just shrink me, this isn’t even possible!”

Having lifted his shrunken mother up to his ear to hear her better, Brian just smiled. “HEY, YOU SIGNED THE DISCLAIMER, YOU KNOW THE WORD TO STOP FILMING,” her giant son insisted.

Barely able to process what her giant son had just said, Cynthia was dumbfounded. The word to stop filming. What the hell did that mean?! She tried to shout to her son and figure out what the hell he meant, but he was not having any of it.

Obviously, Cynthia had not read the disclaimer and waiver. She had just signed assuming her son had no idea what he was doing and everything would be fine. She was oblivious to the fact that her safe word was “dude”, and her son would not grow her back until then. She also failed to realize that by signing, Brian was not liable if she was injured, or worse.

“SO MOM, I’M ASSUMING YOU READ THE SCRIPT,” Brian said, playing with his tiny actress of a mother in his hand. “CAUSE THIS IS ABOUT A BEAUTIFUL SHRUNKEN WOMAN, TRYING TO SURVIVE.”

Cynthia’s mind was still trying to process all of this information. Well at least that explained why he had shrunken her, though the science behind it still remained a mystery. She had no idea what her massive son had in mind for her, though she screamed as his massive fingers gripped her sweater and began to tear it off. “Wait Brian, stop!” she screamed as his massive fingers ripped the top that she spent a lot of money on, revealing a black push-up bra on underneath. “Give me back my shirt!” she shouted in anger and embarrassment at her giant son.

“THAT’S BETTER, YOU LOOK MORE LIKE AN ACTRESS NOW,” her giant son stated. He stroked her legs which were covered by her black jeans. “NOW I NEED YOU TO TAKE THESE OFF TOO,” Brian insisted.

Appalled at what her titanic son had just said, Cynthia’s jaw dropped. She was appalled at the idea of removing her pants in front of her son, especially on for a movie. She had no idea this is what she signed up for. “No! I’m not taking my pants off!” the tiny woman shouted, as Brian held her up by his ear.

With a sigh, Brian brought his miniaturized mom back in front of his face. “LOOK MOM, I DON’T WANT TO TAKE THEM OFF YOU, BUT I WILL,” he said in an authoritative tone, that sent nervous chills down Cynthia’s back. Her son clearly was serious.

“Brian I’m your mom, don’t make me do this!” the tiny woman sobbed, starting to undo her jeans.

“YOU SIGNED THE WAIVER, YOU’RE AN ACTRESS IN MY MOVIE,” her massive son stated.

Several tears streamed down Cynthia’s face as she removed her pants. A pair of sexy black underwear which matched her bra was revealed, as she stared down at the palm of her son’s hand in embarrassment.

“THAT’S BETTER, NOW YOU LOOK LIKE MY LEAD CHARACTER,” her son stated in excitement. Cynthia screamed as her son’s hand descended towards the ground and she was deposited onto the carpet. She watched as her giant son laid down, while pointing the camera at her. He gave her a thumbs up which she assumed was the cue to start filming.

Feeling defeated, Cynthia had no other ideas then to start acting. She ran towards the camera and decided to treat this as a mockumentary, with her trying to document her shrunken escapades. Cynthia started talking to the camera, discussing how she had been shrunk by a crazed scientist (which wasn’t too much of a stretch from the truth), and desperately needed to get back to normal sized. She spent about almost fifteen minutes walking along the floor of her son’s room. This included everything from traveling underneath her son’s giant dressers, to traversing the carpet which was at least half the length of her entire body, to wandering near her son’s massive tennis shoes, which packed a wicked odor that made Cynthia gag.

Thinking this was enough for now, Cynthia glanced at the camera being held by Brian. “Is that enough for now?” she complained.

Brian just grinned. “I WANT TO TRY SOME ACTION SHOTS,” he said in an excited tone, standing up to his nearly six foot height, towering over his one centimeter mother.

Confused by what he meant by that, Cynthia had a voice in her head telling her this was bad and she should run. Her eyes widened as Brian’s giant, size eleven foot was lifted into the air above her.

“RUN BITCH!” he laughed, as he started to lower his foot down.

In a panic, the tiny woman began to run down through the carpet, though it did slow her down. She cried and screamed, knowing her son was insane and planned on crushing her. A shadow descended over her miniature body, though she was too afraid to look back or look up, assuming it would be the end of her.

“GROSS, A BUG,” Brian said, before slowly planting his foot down on his mother. He did it gently, as he had absolutely no intention of crushing her. He felt the one centimeter woman squirming underneath his sweaty foot, and couldn’t help but grin. He tried his best to get footage of it, but found it incredibly difficult.

After a while, he released his tiny mom from her foot prison, and dropped her onto his bed. Cynthia gagged, scream and swore as she attempted to catch her breath. While she was doing this, Brian sat on the bed, slightly annoyed at the quality of the footage he had gathered. He had no intention of being an actor in this film, and his main priority was working as director and camera man. The footage while he was laying on the ground was not bad, but everything with his mom underneath his foot was practically unusable.

He glanced down at his shrunken mom, when an idea popped into his head. If he wanted to get good camera shots of his mom as his actress, he would need to be shrunken on the ground with her. “OKAY CYNTHIA,” Brian’s voice boomed. His mom shivered as soon as she heard her son refer to her by her first name. “I’M GONNA SHRINK DOWN TO YOUR SIZE AND FILM. IF YOU TRY TO GRAB THE SHRINK RAY, OR TRY ANYTHING, YOU’RE GONNA BE IN MAJOR TROUBLE.”

Cynthia was torn, barely able to believe what her son was saying. Why was he shrinking down to her size? She seriously considered snatching the shrink ray as soon as he was down there with her, but that little voice in the back of her head was telling her not to do it. Before her very eyes, Brian soon diminished until he was also a centimeter tall.

“Long time no see,” he laughed. His mom looked pissed. She was standing there in her underwear, with sweat from Brian’s own foot on her body.

“So why did you shrink down?” Cynthia asked in annoyance, trying not to look at the shrink ray and give away any of her plans. “I thought you didn’t want to be in the movie.”

“I don’t,” Brian responded. “But I could barely see you while I was normal sized. Now I can film you better.” Cynthia rolled her eyes listening to her son. She definitely needed to find a way to grab that shrink ray. She tuned back in as she heard her son say, “You are really tiny after all.”

“Alright, now I’ll film in a found footage style. Let’s head out towards the hallway,” Brian said. Cynthia just shrugged and continued to wade through the carpet until they could slide underneath the door.

Both Cynthia and Brian started to trek through the wooden hallway. The hallway seemed to stretch on forever, when a loud crashing sound caught the attention of the two of them. “Oh my god, what was that?” Cynthia said in a panic.

Approaching from down the hall was Brian’s older sister, Megan. The brunette in her mid-20’s was walking bare foot towards her room. The giantess was nursing a hangover after a night of drinking Jack Daniels and coke while dancing on tables. She had absolutely no idea of the whereabouts of mom and younger brother were. She had no reason to believe they were at her feet.

“Oh shit! Run!” Cynthia screamed. This would have been perfect acting for Brian’s movie, had it not been for the fact that it was real. She was genuinely terrified that her eldest daughter was about to obliterate her with her giant feet. Cynthia tried to sprint perpendicular to Megan’s path, having seen enough movies where people are crushed trying to outrun something on a straight course.

Both her and Brian screamed as Megan’s massive foot was lifted high above them. The shadow encompassed the two shrinkees as Megan’s foot began to descend. Due to the warm weather and the amount of alcohol in her system from last night, Megan had been sweating more than usual this morning. It didn't help that while Megan was by no means fat, she definitely had some meat on her bones, particularly around her thighs, butt and breasts. While this was just a minor inconvenience for her, the drop of sweat was nearly the same size as her miniaturized mother and brother.

With inadvertent but perfect aim, the drop fell from Megan’s foot, landing directly on top of Cynthia’s head. The shrunken woman screeched and screamed as she fell to the ground, now covered in the gross, wet liquid. The foul liquid was soaking her body, and it even entered her mouth as she tried to scream. Brian only watched in awe and amazement, barely able to believe the horrible luck which his mother had.

The foot hit the wooden floor with an earth-shaking thud, as the goddess continued on her way, with no idea of the tragedy she had nearly caused.

Cynthia and Brian had managed to dive out of the way of Megan’s massive, sweaty foot at the very last second and were both laying on the floor catching their breaths.

“Wow, dodged a bullet there,” Brian laughed under his breath. “But you do smell pretty awful.” As he turned around he was shocked at what he saw. “Hey what the fuck are you doing!” he shouted at his mom, who he had just caught trying to grab the shrink ray from his back pocket.

Despite the fact that she was caught, Cynthia made one last lunge and attempt to grab it. Brian easily out maneuvered her, and the middle aged women fell back onto the floor.

“Are you serious? I gave you one instruction,” Brian snapped. His mom was now crying on the floor but he didn’t care.

“I’m sorry!” she shouted. “I didn’t mean it!”

“Of course you did,” Brian responded in an annoyed voice. “Now you know I’m gonna have to punish you.”

Cynthia watched in fear as Brian grew back to his normal size. She started screaming again as he easily plucked her up between his fingers. “YOU’RE STILL MY ACTRESS FOR THE TIME BEING,” he said. “AND I THINK IT’S TIME WE GET SOME OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED.”

Not knowing what was in store, Cynthia watched as Brian walked towards her own room, where her husband Jerry was taking a nap and laying on top of the bed.

Brian just glanced down at his tiny mom and smiled. “READY FOR THE NEXT SCENE,” he whispered.

End Notes:

--

 

The story really picks up in the third chapter.  Much more action in each of the chapters to come.  Stay tuned!

Chapter 3 - Punished by a Giant Cock by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Took a while but here's the next chapter.  Major M/f in this chapter.

 

--

 

 

Brian crept into his father’s room, only to see Jerry, his dad, sleeping beneath several blankets. It looked like Jerry may have had a few too many drinks last night, and was currently in the process of trying to fight off a hangover in his sleep. “Ready to explore a giant?”

Not quite sure how to react, Cynthia was silent. She knew that she screwed up, trying to grab her son’s shrink ray. She assumed that she would just have to film a few scenes and Brian would grow her back. And at least it was her husband, maybe she could even get his attention and get him to help her.

What Cynthia was not expecting was for her son to pull back the sheet that her husband was sleeping under. Both Cynthia and Brian’s eyes widened in surprise, when they realized that Jerry was in fact sleeping in the nude. His late-forties body was laying sprawled out, in all of his naked glory. Cynthia was struggling to take her attention of her husband girthy cock. He was already experiencing some morning wood, and was currently pushing seven inches. The two had a pretty active sex life, but this just sent shivers down her spine.

For Brian, this provided him with a new idea, one that would work great for both the movie and for a punishment. “Alright, my little actress,” he whispered in a demeaning tone. “What I’m gonna want is for you to explore your giant hubby.” Brian then dangled her above his crotch. “Right around there.”

Despite the fact that he was an amateur director, Brian was far from an idiot. He assumed that as soon as his mom had the chance, she would somehow try to get his dad’s attention. Prepared for this, Brian held his mom in his open palm and aimed the shrink ray again at her. “Wait no! I’m small enough!” Cynthia screamed, though Brian did not listen. With a single pull of the trigger, Brian cut his mom down from a centimeter tall to a mere QUARTER of a centimeter in height. With everything now four times larger than before, Cynthia entered another state of disbelief. Some might’ve even called it shock.

“OKAY I’M GONNA SHRINK DOWN AND FILM YOU,” Brian stated to the miniscule woman. Lowering his hand, Brian deposited his tiny mom below his dad’s belly button. “NOW START HEADING SOUTH,” he demanded.

Climbing onto the bed as carefully as he could, Brian turned the remote on himself and pulled the trigger, cutting himself down to size. Being only a quarter of a centimeter tall, it took Brian nearly a full minute to adjust to his new size. He was much smaller than he had ever been before, and his dad looked truly monolithic at this size. He managed to climb up onto his dad’s body, on his lower abdomen. He was pleasantly surprised to see that his mom had not run off yet, but rather she was there waiting for him.

“Alright, ready when you are,” Cynthia said meekly. Brian started to film, as his mom began to walk away from Jerry’s belly button towards his crotch. The tiny woman had no idea what she was doing, but figured that Brian probably wanted her around her husband’s massive dick.

Brian continued to film and walk behind his mother, who was still in her underwear, as she trekked along her husband’s naked body. They soon reached the base of Jerry’s cock. Unsure of exactly what he wanted her to do with this massive phallus, Cynthia turned and gave Brian a confused glance. “Come on, start climbing,” Brian demanded, watching his mom nearly break down and start to sob.

“Please don’t make me do this,” the mother of three sobbed. She regretted everything right now. She had no idea her son was capable of putting her through this. She was furious with herself for not paying attention and ignoring what was probably a pretty clear contract she signed. She couldn’t help but be a bit disgusted with herself. Even though she was a quarter of a centimeter tall, shrunken and being tormented by her maniacal filmmaker of a son, and covered in her daughter’s foot sweat, the scent of her husband’s crotch was doing something for her. Sure she knew she hated being tiny, but she didn’t completely mind traversing her husband’s massive dick.

“Damn, she’s taking to this,” Brian mumbled to himself, before forgetting that he was recording. “Note to self, edit the audio,” he said with a laugh. He was impressed with his mom, she was handling this better than he originally thought she would’ve been, particularly scaling his dad’s giant dick. Sure the massive penis was laying on its side, but it was still impressive. Brian watched from the base as his giant mom continued her journey to the head of her husband’s cock.

Cynthia felt like she had snapped in a way. She was running, and occasionally slipping and crawling along her husband’s gargantuan penis. She hated it, though she also loved it. The scent, the head, the idea of having such a powerful cock near her, it just drove her nuts. She had been running for almost twenty minutes as she started to approach the head.

Turning her head, Cynthia saw a bright flash and then a massive shadow behind her. She gasped and screamed in shock. Brian had grown himself back to normal size. Not just that, but his camera was very close and appeared to be zooming in, trying to get as good of a shot possible of her. Cynthia started waving her arms and screaming. She swore and told the camera to “go to hell.” She was a mix of emotions and wasn’t quite sure how she should act.

That all changed when she took a step backwards and felt herself losing her balance. “Brian help me!” the tiny woman screamed. She turned and began to freak out even more. The wasn’t just falling, she was falling down the slit of her husband’s cock!

Even though he was filming the whole thing, Brian was lost for words at what he was watching. His “actress” of a mother had just vanished, swallowed alive by his dad’s enormous penis. He kept filming, but a sense of nervousness began to take over his body. He knew he had to find a way to get his mom out of there.

With his mind racing, Brian began to ponder different ideas. The easiest way would be to wake his dad up and let him know what happened, but that would be an incredibly awkward conversation that he didn’t feel like having. There was absolutely no chance he was going to jack his dad off, that wasn’t happening. This meant someone would probably have to shrink down and go in after her. Brian instantly decided that it wasn’t going to be him, he was a filmmaker, not an actor. He considered both his older sister Megan and younger sister Isabelle.

Brian knew he would have to find someone else, and quickly walked out of his parents room, out of their house and to their driveway. He saw one of his neighbors walking out of their house to her car, and began walking over to talk with her.

Brigette was a neighbor of the Chapman’s for a while. She was a red-head living at her parents house who was currently in her mid-20’s. A woman of average height with C-cup breasts, she put her purse in her car. She planned on going to get a new cell phone but was surprised when her neighbor Brian walking over. “Hey Brian,” she said in a confused tone. “What’s up?”

“Not much, I was actually working on a film project for school,” he said, not technically lying. He could tell he had Brigette’s attention. He went on to tell Brigette some of the details of the film, including how it was a sci-fi epic where people get shrunk and had to survive. He may have neglected to tell her how this happened.

It was clear that Brigette was interested, so Brian produced a waiver for her to sign. Of course, she signed instantly, not bothering to read it. Bringing her back into his house, he asked if she was ready to start filming.

“Wait I don’t even know my lines,” she said, wondering what he was talking about.

“Doesn’t matter, just act naturally,” Brian said. Brian watched as her eyes widened while he lifted the shrink ray. She tried to scream something, but a flash of light meant she was quickly cut down to size. More specifically, about a half centimeter tall.

Grinning, Brian reached down and plucked the tiny woman up into his hand. “SO WE HAD A LITTLE ACCIDENT EARLIER,” Brian said, paying no attention to Brigette’s screams and demands that he go fuck himself. “I SHRUNK MY MOM AND SHE WAS MY MAIN ACTRESS. BUT THERE WAS A LITTLE SLIP UP AND SHE ENDED UP GETTING SWALLOWED BY MY DAD’S DICK.” Brigette couldn’t believe what she was hearing. The was absolutely disgusted and wanted to get back at normal size this instant. But she had a bad feeling of what Brian was going to have her do. “I NEED YOU TO GO IN AND GET HER. I’LL GROW YOU BACK ONCE YOU’RE DONE. “

Screaming and fighting though it was utterly useless, Bridgette resigned to the fact that she would just have to do this. Brian snuck into his dad’s room and pulled the sheet back. His dad was still gripping his balls while he slept, probably enjoying the feeling of his quarter centimeter mom struggling somewhere inside him. Brian was trying to play it cool but was getting a bit nervous at his mom’s ability to survive his dad’s balls.

Dropping his tiny neighbor down on to the base of his dad’s cock, Brian smiled and began to get his camera rolling. He grinned as he saw Brigette’s body screaming up at him and he just gave her a wink. The defeated tiny woman started to walk along enormous penis that belonged to Jerry.

Watching from high above her, Brian decided this was too good to not get a closer look. He fired the shrink ray at himself, reducing to a half centimeter tall, the same size as Bridgette. He landed right at the base of his father’s massive balls, and began to film.

Bridgette saw this and wanted nothing more than to tackle and strangle him. She knew it was a stupid idea though, as he’d grow back instantly and probably squish her. After a while, Bridgette reached the spongy head of Jerry’s massive cock. She glanced down at Brian with tears in her eyes. “Please don’t make me do this,” she sobbed.

With a stone cold glance, Brian just shook his head. “Come on, do it and I’ll grow you back,” he shouted. Bridgette didn’t think she believed him, but what choice did she have.

“Alright, I can do this,” she cried to herself. She crawled towards the slit which was gently pulsating, and slid in. Brian watched and filmed in amazement as his neighbor “voluntarily” fed herself to his father’s giant, hungry dick.

As Bridgette traveled slowly through Jerry’s cock, gradually approaching his balls, Brian could not help but walk up close to his father’s mammoth testicles. He shuttered in amazement realizing that’s where his life started, and his mom and soon enough his neighbor, would be inside of there. For some reason he could not explain, the half centimeter college student reached out and touched the giant sack.

--

Jerry had been having an extremely erotic dream. It was a dream in which he had grown to monolithic proportions and was rampaging through the city as a giant. The dream included him finding and toying with his own family. He picked up his college son, Brian and squished him between two of his fingers. When his daughters and wife began to scream, he turned his attention to them. He plucked up his oldest daughter Megan, and dropped her slightly plump body onto his tongue. He make some joke about her tasting great and swallowed her. With his youngest daughter Isabelle, he told the high school student she had always been a pain in the ass, and stuck her right up there. That only left his wife.

With lust in his eyes, Jerry grabbed his tiny wife’s now naked body, and began to bring her towards his giant cock. She screamed and squirmed, as the was brought towards the slit.

--

Not realizing just what kind of dream his dad was having, Brian saw a massive shadow above him. It was his dad’s hand. “Oh shit!” he shouted and started to sprint away. It was good timing, too. The giant hand reached down and grabbed the pair of testicles, gripping them firmly. A few seconds sooner, and Brian would have been crushed into the sack. Brian craned his head and saw exactly what his giant, sleeping dad was doing. While he cupped his balls in his left hand, he was pumping his cock in his right. Not being an idiot, Brian backed up as far as he could and grew himself back to normal size. He had no intention of getting blasted by a wave of cum from his giant dad.

The two women inside of Jerry’s genitals did not have such an option. Bridgette had just entered the testicles as the sea of cum started to stir. She could hear screaming coming from somewhere, but she was too disoriented to determine from where. At the same time the quarter centimeter body of Cynthia was trying her best to avoid drowning inside the man she loved. She was a strong swimmer and had few issues treading the seminal fluid, but now waves were washing over her. Then it happened.

In his sleep, Jerry moaned as he erupted. A torrent of cum spilled out from the head of his cock, staining the bed beneath him. Brian watched as the cock continued to spurt until it was almost empty. Once his dad seemed to finally stop orgasming, Brian lowered his face down. He was able to see one tiny figure flailing around in the cum. Aiming the shrink ray, he grew his mother back until she was approximately an inch tall.

“Fuck Cynthia, you look like you need a bath,” he said, making sure to zoom the camera in on the tiny matriarch of the family covered in her husbands seed. Cynthia was sobbing, begging Brian to make this end and to grow her back.

‘Damn she’s committed to this role,’ Brian though to himself, remembering how the waiver his mom signed clearly stated that all she had to do was say the word “dude” and he would stop filming and grow her back. Of course she knew that, she signed it.

“Alright, where’s Bridgette,” Brian said aloud. He scanned the puddle now soaking into the bed but could not see the tiny woman. Then he heard a faint scream. Turning his attention, he saw that Bridgette was stuck to the head of his dad’s cock, starfished out.

“You look so pathetic,” Brian whispered, zooming in to capture her shame.

“Grow me back! I’m gonna fucking kill you!” screamed the miniaturized neighbor. The hothead seemed to mot realize how little power and control she truly had in this situation.

“Oh is that so?” Brian said with a laugh. Gently, he extended one finger towards the tiny woman. A temporary sense of relief shot through Bridgette’s body as she thought she was about to be rescued. That was not the case.

Brian touched the body of the half centimeter woman, and began to push her, sliding her along the head of his father’s cock.

“Wait what’re you doing! Stop!” shrieked Bridgette. “Where are you…” she shouted before she realized what was happening. Brian was pushing her right towards his dad’s slit.

“Enjoy your trip, Bridgette,” Brian whispered, watching her slowly slide head first into his dad’s shaft. He was sure the tiny woman was screaming, and knew she probably wouldn’t survive, but didn’t really care. She signed the waiver and he got his film. She also did her job and helped get his mom free. That’s all he needed.

After washing his one inch mother off, Brian deposited her in his drawer to get some sleep. He walked down the hall and heard a moan come from his parent’s room. “I wonder if Bridgette did that,” he mumbled. Entering the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, he saw his younger sister sitting at the table eating a yogurt. He smiled, as an idea crept into his mind.
End Notes:

--

 

More to come.

Chapter 4 - A Hungry Little Sister by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story. Enjoy!

As Brian entered the kitchen to grab a water bottle, he saw his eighteen-year-old sister, Isabelle, sitting at the kitchen, table, enjoying a strawberry yogurt. A senior in high school, Isabelle was by far the most athletic of the three Chapman children. She took her health very seriously and loved doing any kind of sports, particularly surfing with her friends.

“Hey Izzy,” Brian said, casually walking by her.

Looking up from her all important text conversation, Isabelle acknowledged her older brother. “Hi Brian,” she said, a bit more cheerfully than normal. “What’re you up to today? You and mom still working on your movie?”

Having forgotten that she knew about it, Brian was caught off guard. For a second he thought he had been made, but then he realized she was only making small talk, and had no idea that his mom was currently an inch tall and in his pocket.

“Oh uh, it’s going alright,” he said, though not technically lying. “I don’t love the script but we’re trying to make it work.”

“How’s mom’s acting?” Isabelle said with a laugh. She took another scoop of her yogurt and deposited it into her hungry maw.

Brian laughed. “You know, not as terrible as I thought it would be. She’s actually a pretty fucking convincing actress.”

Isabelle also giggled. “Well that’s good to hear! You’re gonna have to show me the movie sometime!” There was a pause as Isabelle looked down for another mouthful of her yogurt. “Or maybe I can even be in it,” she said with a laugh, before wiping her mouth.

This caught Brian’s attention. It was definitely a possibility. “Yeah, we’ll see,” he said, before walking back to his room.

--

Brian could not stop thinking about what Isabelle had said earlier. He knew one way or another, he’d get her in this movie, whether she was a shrinkee turned actress or giant unaware monster. Between those two options, he was leaning more towards the second one. There was just something about the way his younger sister ate that would just be terrifying for a shrunken person.

A plan began to get put into motion. Brian had a few hours before Isabelle would have lunch. Being as health-conscious as she was, nearly every single one of Isabelle’s lunches was some salad that she made. It would be a real shame if some tiny people ended up in that salad and were fighting for their lives.

That was it. Brian had his plan and knew what he was going to do. First he would have to find a few more “actors” to shrink. Sure his mom could be a bit of a bitch, and he had to admit that he was really enjoying putting her through this, but he didn’t want to kill her. It didn’t help him or his movie if his mom ended up inside Isabelle’s stomach. For that, he’d need other people.

“Stay put,” he told his mom, as he deposited her one inch body into his bedroom drawer. “If you try to escape, you’re small forever.” He could hear her screaming up at him but did not bother trying to listen.

Tucking the shrink ray into his pants, he printed off a few more waivers for his “actors” to sign. As he walked out of his room, he ran into his hungover older sister Megan.

“What’s up Meg?” he asked.

“Hungover as shit,” she said, rushing past him into the bathroom. Brian just shook his head and smiled as he heard his older sister dry-heaving through the door.

--

Brian proceeded to canvass his neighborhood, looking for the perfect people to shrink. He didn’t consider himself a monster, as he wouldn’t shrink anyone who did not sign a waiver. And it clearly stated, that he would not be held liable if anything happened. Also, IF anyone survived, he would give them their money. They just had to do their job and live.

It didn’t take Brian long before he stumbled across the local skate park. Being a hot summer day, the park was mostly empty, except for a group of teenagers he guessed were between sixteen and eighteen years old. He counted eight future actors and actresses: five guys and three girls.

After introducing himself, Brian explained that he was working on a sci-fi movie and needed some extras. He promised them each a hundred dollars at the end of the day. He had everyone’s attention. Most of the teenagers couldn’t wait to sign. There was one girl who seemed a bit hesitant. All in all, she seemed out of place with this crew of hipsters and skaters. Brian guessed she was probably hanging out to try to impress one of the guys.

“Alright, everyone signed?” Brian asked rhetorically. He looked over his shoulder and confirmed that no one else was at the park. “Sweet, let’s get to it.” Before any of his new volunteers knew what was happening, Brian whipped out the shrink ray and began firing like a mad man. There were a few screams, but for the most part, everyone was cut down to size before they could really react.

“ALRIGHT, EVERYONE INTO MY HAND, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET LEFT BEHIND,” the giant director said with a laugh. Two of the tinies, who initially had started running the opposite direction, had no choice but to turn back towards the giant. Collecting all his actors, Brian began to walk home, with their ant-sized bodies struggling and squirming for their lives in his pocket.

--

Upon returning home just before noon, Brian’s house was quiet, with the exception of the shower running. He briefly chatted with his dad, who was going out to do some yardwork. Brian made no mention of this morning’s antics, and chose not to reveal to his father that his miniscule neighbor was currently inside of his testicles. It wasn’t a big deal, Brian thought to himself. She probably wasn’t alive anymore anyway.

Megan’s door was closed and their didn’t appear to be any light coming out of her room. Obviously the amount of Jack Daniels she had drank the previous night was catching up to her. She would probably be sleeping most of the afternoon.

In the kitchen, there was a salad plated up on the table. Isabelle was around here somewhere, and Brian assumed she must have taken a shower before she ate her lunch. Approaching the salad, Brian grinned. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out all right shrinkees and lowered them down to the table. “Still a bit too big,” Brian said under his breath. He aimed the shrink ray at the miniaturized actors and they panicked. “Let’s fix that.”

Barely able to hear their pathetic screams, Brian reduced the eight shrinkees again, this time to only a half centimeter tall, the size of a VERY small ant. “ALRIGHT, LET’S GET YOU ALL ON SET,” he laughed, scooping them up in his hands. He began to lower them and deposit them over the salad. It was a lush green jungle, specifically, a fruit salad. Lettuce was everywhere, but Isabelle had cut up pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, chicken and walnuts. She had drizzled a bit of vinaigrette over it as well.

“Oh almost forgot mom,” Brian laughed to himself as he rushed back to his room. He found his one inch tall mom in the same drawer as he left her. It didn’t appear that she tried to escape at all, perhaps she was learning. He shrunk down to her size and explained everything he needed her to do. He told her about her shrunken co-stars, that he needed her to film from inside the salad while he filmed from the outside.

Naturally, Cynthia was absolutely mortified. She had already seen her son kill off one person using her own husband’s cock, and now there were eight more?!

She wanted to protest but knew she was powerless. She started to tear up as she knew what the fate of her miniscule co-stars was going to be. She had no choice but to strap on the Go-Pro that her son handed to her, and watched as he returned to his normal, giant size.

After shrinking his mom to the same size as the rest of his tiny cast, Brian deposited her into the mountain of vegetation as well. He shrunk himself down to a half centimeter tall, and decided to wait on the table. He’d get some great shots once his sister returned.

As Cynthia slipped and rolled down a strawberry, she was dazed and confused as she looked at the massive new alien world around her. It looked like something out of a fairy tale, with delicious, fresh-looking food large enough to feed villages. What separated this from any other fairy-tale though, was the horrified screams coming from people around her.

--

Brian felt the floor start to shake. He rushed behind the napkin holder and remained there, starting his camera. “Holy shit,” he whispered to himself.

The towering form of his “little” sister Isabelle walked into frame. The eighteen-year-old athletic brunette approached her nutritious lunch, with a slight gleam of excitement in her eyes. She was wearing a white tank top and pair of athletic shorts. She must have been working out before her shower.

“YUMMY,” the giantess said, before pulling her chair back and sitting down. She slowly pulled the bowl towards her and grabbed her silverware, before digging in.

Inside the salad bowl, there was utter chaos. Cynthia didn’t know where to go or what to do. All she knew was that she was supposed to film and DID NOT want to end up inside her daughter’s stomach. There was a loud noise that sounded like a rustling of trees. Cynthia turned and saw is was the giant metallic fork coming through and piercing the lettuce leaves near her.

The fork came down again, this time impaling a sliced piece of pineapple. Cynthia’s eyes widened in horror. There were two tiny people on that pineapple slice.

Eyes transfixed on her phone, Isabelle paid no notice to the two, half-centimeter guys on her slice of pineapple. Their screams went unnoticed as the stuck the piece into her mouth and bit into it. One of the guys, named Dylan, was lucky to have fallen off onto her tongue. However, he had to witness his good friend, Chase, get his body pulverized into pieces by her incisors. Dylan could only scream and watch, as his buddy was demolished in front of him. In shock, he began rocking in a ball back and forth, right in the bath of the chewed up pineapple.

Isabelle’s monolithic tongue flicked the pineapple towards the back of her throat, bringing the tiny body of Dylan with her. She swallowed, sending the traumatized guy into her stomach for the remainder of his short life.

Back on the outside, there was still panic in the salad bowl. Much to Cynthia’s surprise, she stumbled across two more of the tiny teenagers, accept they were not running. It was Morgan and Jake, the awkward girl and the hipster guy she had been crushing on. They seemed to accept their fate, and were now fucking like rabbits. “What’re you doing?! Run!” screamed Cynthia, trying to warn them of the incoming danger. “Get the fuck out of here!”

The two teens looked over and ignored the woman. They both knew their fate was sealed, and planned on going out how they wanted.

A scream suddenly caught Cynthia’s attention from behind her. She turned around and saw a mound of lettuce, chicken and dressing being lifted into the sky. Trapped between the lettuce leaves was another teenage girl. She screamed in horror, having nowhere to go. She watched as the cavernous cave that was Isabelle’s mouth opened up.

“Oh god! Don’t eat me,” she sobbed.

It was hopeless, a wave of saliva washed over the tiny woman, as she traveled back towards Isabelle’s throat. Isabelle swallowed and let out an incredibly loud burp, which nearly concussed the girl traveling towards her stomach.

“OOPS, SCUSE ME,” she giggled, then realizing no one was around to hear it. She then lowered her fork towards a large, ripe strawberry.

Cynthia saw this too. She also saw a young guy who had partially sunken into the strawberry. The guy was desperately trying to free himself, but the dressing had softened the strawberries skin, making escape nearly impossible. The fork dug into the fruit with a nightmarish cutting noise, and the seventeen-year-old skater turned actor was lifted skyward.

Craziest thing was, he got a great view of this goddesses face. It was Isabelle! He recognized her as a grade older than him from school. “Isabelle help me! It’s me Josh!” he screamed. “I’m here on the strawberry! Don’t fucking eat me!”

There was a strange pause, as the strawberry came to a rest in front of Isabelle’s mouth, her warm breath washing over the tiny guy. Josh, who had his eyes closed, and was anticipating his death, opened them to see himself dangling in front of Isabelle’s mouth. Her pink lips parted as she spoke. “WEIRD, THOUGHT I HEARD SOMETHING,” the giantess said. She then began to lower the strawberry down towards her mouth. Josh screamed in terror but it was hopeless. The strawberry, and his miniscule body, were demolished by Isabelle’s teeth.

Back in the bowl, Cynthia could hear those two tiny people screaming and moaning loudly. She had no idea how many other miniaturized people were there, but then heard shouting coming from another direction. She sprinted towards the sound, and saw another teenage guy and girl trying to climb up onto a piece of chicken. They were waving their arms like crazy, desperately trying to get the attention of Isabelle.

It was useless. Isabelle was not even looking at them. Glancing down at her phone, she lowered her fork towards the piece of chicken. It was a direct hit. Not just a direct hit on the chicken, but the girl as well. She let out a blood curdling scream as a prong on the fork pinned her down and appeared to go right through her. The guy fainted upon seeing the bloody mess that had become of his friend. As the piece of chicken was brought towards Izzy’s mouth. Cynthia watched in disbelief as the unconscious body of the teen rolled off and plummeted down. Down towards Isabelle’s cleavage. She didn’t see him land, but assumed there was no way he could’ve survived that. She was right.

After putting the piece of chicken in her mouth, Isabelle gently scratched her left breast. She felt a slight tickle, and did not realize it was the body of one of her schoolmates.

“AHHHHH,” the towering teenager said, rubbing her stomach. “THAT WAS A GOOD LUNCH.” She had no idea that her own mother and two of her classmates were still ant sized in her salad bowl.

Reaching over to grab a napkin to wipe a spot of dressing off her face, her hand grazed and bumped the napkin holder. “SHIT,” she said a several dozen napkins spilled out onto the table. At that moment, she saw a peculiar creature next to the napkin holder. “GROSS, I FUCKING HATE BUGS,” she mumbled with a look of disgust on her face.

“Fuck! I’m not supposed to get made!” shouted Brian as he saw his “little” sisters giant fingers reach down and pluck up his half centimeter body. He was brought in front of her titanic face. She truly resembled a goddess to him, and the look in her giant eyes showed no signs of compassion.

Standing up, Isabelle reached down and placed her half centimeter brother down on the ground. “BYE BUG!” she said with a grin, and raised her massive bare foot into the air.

“Izzy no!” screamed Brian. At the last second, he remembered the shrink ray! Fumbling with the device, he aimed it at himself. He saw his sister’s giant foot drawing closer and closer.

In a split second, Brian’s full sized form appeared laying on the ground. Just in time too, Isabelle’s barefoot landed directly on top of his face.

“What?! What the fuck?! Brian? Where did you come from?” Isabelle stammered, before remembering to take her foot off of her brothers face.

Brian stood up, gasping for breath, just happy to be alive. “Long story sis, but I invented a shrink ray,” he said, watching her jaw drop. Brian proceeded to explain how he was filming her as a giantess for his movie, though he left out the details of the people she had just eaten.

“So wait, if this is real, does that mean you shrunk mom too?” Isabelle asked.

“Oh yeah, just for a little bit,” Brian lied. “She didn’t like it real much, so I grew her back.”

“Damn, that’s crazy,” Isabelle responded. “I’ll have to ask her about it.” There was a pause as Brian could see his little sister was thinking of something. “Actually I have an idea, can I shrink and be in the movie too?”

Brian smiled. He loved his little sister and didn’t want anything bad to happen to her. She was never a bitch to him like his mom, so he saw no problems with her shrinking for a few scenes. He’d be there to protect her after all.

“Sure, I’ll get you a waiver to sign,” he said.

“Sweet! I’m gonna change into something more movie appropriate!” said Isabelle with a laugh. There was definite excitement as she skipped back to her room.

As Brian started to walk out of the kitchen, he froze in his tracks. “Shit, almost forgot you guys,” he said, as he walked over to the bowl. After rifling through the rest of the salad, he found his mom, as well as the two teenagers who had been having sex.

After depositing his mom into his pocket, he turned his attention to the two teenagers. “LOOKS LIKE IT’S YOUR LUCKY DAY,” he teased, watching their screaming bodies shout obscenities at him. “YOU GUYS LIVED AND GET TO GROW BACK.”

Brian lowered the two terrified lovebirds onto the hard wood floor in preparation to grow the back. His attention was taken elsewhere as he heard Isabelle coming back to the room.

“Almost forgot to put my dishes away, I’ll change after,” she said under her breath. Brian watched wide-eyed as her giant bare foot lifted above both of the tiny actors. They never stood a chance. Both half centimeter people were pulverized under Isabelle’s foot.

“You okay bro?” Isabelle said, snapping him back to reality. She had a cocky smirk on her face, one that made Brian a bit uncomfortable.

“Huh? Oh, yeah,” he responded. He couldn’t believe it. His goddess of a little sister just killed eight people without even knowing it.

“Cause you were staring at my feet, and I think I know why,” Isabelle said. Brian started sweating, fearing the worst. “You know how close you came to getting crushed, you’re scared of them,” she said with a laugh.

Brian tried to fake a laugh as Isabelle walked to the sink to deposit her dishes.

“Maybe sometime I’ll actually have to crushed a tiny person under my feet,” Isabelle said with another laugh, as she walked to her room to change clothes.
End Notes:

--

 

More to come, hopefully soon!  Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Chapter 5 - Little Sister the Actress by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next story, more to come...

 

--

After safely placing his mom back in her drawer, Brian sat down in the living room, waiting for his little sister Isabelle to be ready with her costume change. He scrolled through his phone, but was not paying any attention to what he was looking it. He just couldn’t stop thinking about his near death experience at the hands…or in this case feet, of his own little sister.

He heard a door open and footsteps start making their way down the wooden hallway. “Hey I’m ready,” Isabelle’s feminine voice called out.

Glancing up, Brian couldn’t help but smile. “Well you look ready to star in a movie,” he said with a laugh. Before him, his eighteen-year-old sister was standing in front of him in her two-piece swimsuit: a bright red top and floral green bottoms. She also had on a backwards pink baseball cap.

“What do you think?” she asked.

Brian wasn’t really sure what to make of all this. Why had his sister chosen to wear a swimsuit. “Uhhhh, looks good. But why’d you choose it?”

“Well I thought we could get a few cool scenes of me tiny and surfing,” she said in excitement. “I’m gonna grab my board from downstairs.” She raced downstairs and returned carrying her blue surfboard, which was longer than she was tall. “Where’s that waiver?

“Wait before you do, where did you plan on surfing?”

There was an awkward pause as the two siblings looked at each other and thought. Isabelle ignored her brother and and signed off on the waiver. “Huh, didn’t think that far ahead. Maybe the sink or bathtub? I figured it would just be something in the bathroom.”

Brian couldn’t help but smile. “Something in the bathroom?” he asked with a mischievous smile.

Isabelle also appeared to know exactly what he was thinking. “Don’t. You. Dare.” Brian just shrugged and aimed the shrink ray. “Noooo!” shrieked Isabelle, as she and her surfboard were cut down to size.

Walking over to his miniscule sister, standing about a half centimeter tall, Brian had a shit-eating grin on his face. He squatted down over his bug-sized sister and lowered his hand towards the ground. He didn’t pluck her up, rather just laid his hand down. “Come on, climb aboard, LITTLE sis,” he teased. Much to his pleasant surprise, Isabelle was much more willing than some of the other tinies he had been dealing with, in particular: their mom!

“Come on Brian, this isn’t what I signed up for!” she shouted up to him. She had a bad feeling about this, but didn’t completely blame Brian for this. She did nearly crush him to death underneath her foot a little bit ago.

Entering the bathroom, Brian flipped on the light and closed the door. Much as Isabelle expected and feared, Brian lifted the toilet lid. “READY TO START FILMING?” he said with a maniacal smile. He was surprised that his sister did not start running off like some of the other tinies, but then again, she was probably smart enough to know there was nowhere for her to go.

Plucking up Isabelle’s miniscule body, Brian began to lower Isabelle down into the toilet bowl. When she was about an inch above the water, Brian released her, causing her and her surfboard to land with a splash. Re-surfacing with her head above the water, Isabelle frantically started gasping for breath. The water in the toilet was much colder than she had anticipated, and she gagged on the gross water.

“Get me out of here, Brian! Come on, this is so fucking gross!” she screamed at the top of her tiny lungs. She looked up through the bowl at her towering older brother who was aiming his camera down and filming her tiny body. Wanting to get out of the frigid water, Isabelle hauled herself out of the water and on to her surfboard.

Isabelle’s thoughts were interrupted by Brian’s voice. “YOU GONNA DO ANY SURFING?”

Snapping her head back, Isabelle almost fell off the board. “How am I supposed to do that? The water’s still!” she shouted up to him. It became clear that Brian probably could not hear her half-centimeter form, so she waved her arms at him and tried to give an overexaggerated shrug.

This was not lost on Brian. His smile grew even larger. “OH, I GUESS YOU NEED SOME WAVES,” Brian said, slowly reaching for the handle that flushed the toilet.

Isabelle’s eyes went wide and her blood went cold. She was in full panic mode now. “Don’t fucking flush the toilet! I’ll get killed!” she screamed, waving her arms back and forth like she was insane.

“WHAT’S THAT? YOU WANT ME TO FLUSH?” Brian teased. Then another idea popped into his head. “YOU KNOW IZZY, YOU DID ALMOST KILL ME. SO I THINK THIS IS ONLY FAIR.”

Isabelle had no idea what her power-hungry older brother was talking about, but had a very bad feeling about it. She was already regretting letting him shrink her for his stupid movie. And that was before a shadow case over the toilet bowl. Panic raced through Isabelle’s body as she could hardly believe what she was watching. High above her, Brian had removed his pants and underwear. He was now lowering his ass down to sit on the toilet!

Before most of the light filtering into the toilet bowl was cut off, Isabelle stopped screaming and merely started to whimper. She was given a terrifying image of her older brother’s ass resting above her with his asshole starting to pucker.

With very little warning, Brian let loose a massive fart on his bug sized sister down below. Isabelle screamed and fell off her surfboard into the chilly water below. She shouted obscenities and quickly tried to pull herself back up, fearing that her brother may actually use the bathroom at any moment.

Much to her relief, Brian stood up and turned around. “I’M JUST KIDDING, IZZY. LET’S GET YOU OUT OF THE TOILET,” he said, gently reaching down and plucking her up. Depositing her tiny body onto the floor, he grew Isabelle and her surfboard back to normal size.

“What the hell, Brian,” Isabelle shouted, giving her brother an angry shove. “You could have killed me!”

“What? I was just teasing you for a little bit,” he said defensively. “Did you think I was actually going to flush you or take a shit on you? Of course I wouldn’t.”

“Yeah well,” Isabelle said, trying to find something else to be angry about. “You still dropped me in the toilet and that was fucking gross!”

Brian couldn’t help but smirk. “Almost as gross as being a bug underneath your sweaty feet,” he mumbled. “Remember you did try to squish me.”

Isabelle looked down and shrugged. “Okay I guess we’re even,” she said, a little bit embarrassed. “Can we actually film my surfing scene now.”

“Yeah, we probably should,” Brian responded. “I can’t believe we haven’t thought of the hot tub yet.” Isabelle thought for a second and agreed. The families hot tub in the backyard would definitely be the best idea. As the pair walked towards the back door, they glanced out the window to the front yard. Their dad appeared to getting ready to mow the front lawn.

“Good thing he’s not doing the back,” Brian said.

“Yeah, we should totally shrink dad for the movie!” responded Isabelle. Brian looked over and saw that she had a gleam in her eye.

“Oh yeah? What would you do with him?”

Isabelle just smiled. “I don’t know, probably scare him. Pretend to step on him, maybe trap him between my giant toes for a while. Stuff like that!”

As interested as Brian was in that, it wasn’t his plan right now. He already had one shrunken parent, he did not feel like having the responsibility of another. “We’ll see,” he said in a somewhat dismissive tone. “Let’s focus on your hot tub stuff for now.

“Sure, sounds good!” his younger sister said, and the two walked into the backyard.

“Alright, here’s what we’ll do,” Brian said. He went on to explain his plan to Isabelle. He’d shrink her to about a half centimeter tall, the same as before. He’d place her in the hot tub with the bubbles off, and shrink himself on the side of the hot tub. They’d get some shots there. Then he’d grow back and turn the hot tub on, allowing her to surf. It was the perfect plan. He had given Isabelle a Go-Pro to strap on to her forehead, to help get good camera shots.

“Sounds good to me, just don’t put me in a toilet again,” Isabelle said, giving him a side eye. He couldn’t help but notice her stomach growled when she did this, no doubt from the extra protein in her salad earlier.

“Alright, say cheese,” Brian said, firing the device at both Isabelle and her surfboard. He watched as her body in her swimsuit and her hat dwindled down towards to the patio. It took Brian a second to locate his now tiny sister. She looked truly like an insect now. “OKAY TWERP, CLIMB ON,” he teased, holding his hand down. He was confident she would’ve shouted for him to fuck off or something, but it didn’t matter as he couldn’t here her.

Gently putting Isabelle’s body into the hot tub, Brian carefully positioned himself on the ledge of the hot tub. Taking care not to fall in once he shrunk, Brian reduced himself in size until he was equal to Isabelle’s half-centimeter body. He saw his sis treading water next to her surfboard, eventually hauling herself up like a seal and laying back on it.

Brian gathered shots of her just swimming and laying on her board. It was probably more footage than he needed but he could always cut it out. His train of thought was only interrupted when the shadow of a crow flew overhead. He wasn’t even sure if Izzy noticed it, but it definitely caught his attention. He couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if some bird snatched her right out of the water.

Luckily for the tiny Isabelle, that did not happen. In fact it was very uneventful and relaxing for her. After about ten minutes of occasional filming and mainly getting used to the water at this new size, she heard Brian grow himself back. “I’M GONNA TURN THE BUBBLES ON, YOU READY?” the titan said.

Isabelle climbed back up onto her board and laid on her stomach, giving Brian a miniature thumbs up.

“SWEET,” the giant said, and hit the button on the side of the tub. He quickly shrunk back down, nearly slipping off the ledge and falling in as the jets kicked in.

Brian watched on, quite impressed actually as his bug of a sister navigated these warm waves. Being eighteen-years-old, Isabelle was a strong swimmer and had been surfing for many years. Brian surfed occasionally, but lacked Isabelle’s talent and coordination. He continued to film as Isabelle drifted a bit too close to the jets. A stream of bubbles rose from underneath her surfboard, knocking her off. She soon resurfaced and paddled over to her board, giving Brian another thumbs up and laugh as she pulled herself up.

This proceeded for almost fifteen minutes until the bubbles died back down. Isabelle had wiped out plenty of times, but nothing more than a few small bruises. Throughout the entire filming session, Brian had nearly fallen in from the jets and bubbles spraying water at him. “Hey you ready to come out?!” Brian shouted out to Isabelle.

His miniaturized star actress was relaxing, floating in the water next to her board. She heard him shout something and turned her head. “What’d you say, bro?” she yelled.

Brian rolled his eyes. “I said, are you read…” he said, before he was cut off. Facing the house he saw the backdoor open and heard a deafening slam. Isabelle did not see anyone come outside, but she definitely heard it. Standing there, approaching the hot tub, was their goddess of an older sister: Megan!

Feeling a bit better from her hangover, Megan was still not at a hundred percent. She figured a nice dip in the family’s hot tub would cure her right up. She knew her dad was out in the front yard doing some work, though she had absolutely no idea where her mom and her two younger siblings were.

Unlike Isabelle who was in great shape and Brian who kept himself somewhat lean, Megan definitely had more meat on her bones. She was by no means fat, but she would just rather drink and go to a party than work out. She was currently standing there, walking towards the hot tub wearing nothing but a red. One that was probably a size too tight.

“FUCK IT, THIS’LL HELP,” the giantess said, hitting the button to start a new fifteen minute window of bubbles.

Brian was panicking, not sure how to help Isabelle…and himself. He saw Isabelle had pulled herself back onto her board to better stabilize herself while the jets were on, but she was moving pretty slow trying to paddle as far away from Megan as she could.

A large shadow began to descend over the tub, particularly, where Isabelle was trying to flee! Brian watched in horror, though he continued to film, as one of Megan’s giant legs descended into the tub. It was nothing to her, she was a goddess after all. But it nearly spelled disaster for her younger sister.

Isabelle was knocked off her board by the sheer impact of Megan’s foot landing near her. Thankfully she was not stepped on by this oblivious bitch, as that surely would’ve been the end of her. Megan put her other foot in the tub, loving the feeling of the warm water against her legs.

Finally able to re-surface, Isabelle gasped for breath. Treading water, she desperately looked for her board, with all these bubbles and waves, now to mention the hungover, pudgy sea monster entering the hot tub, she wanted something to at least help her stay afloat. Then she saw another shadow starting to overtake her. She looked up in fear. She screamed.

Megan was now lowering herself into the hot tub, directly over Isabelle. More specifically, Megan was lowering her gargantuan ass and crotch into the hot tub, directly over Isabelle!

“Izzy! No!” yelled Brian, as he saw his older sis completely lower herself into the hot tub, right over where Isabelle was.

Isabelle desperately tried to swim away, diving beneath the water, praying for the best. Luckily for her, the surface of the water was able to slow enough of Megan’s momentum that she wasn’t crushed of too badly injured. She was however, slammed in the back by Megan’s monstrous vagina, with only a thin bikini bottom that was far too small and revealing separating the two.

“GOD DAMN, THAT’S SO MUCH BETTER,” Megan said, leaning back against the side of the hot tub. Her shoulder length brown hair was now wet, and waved down in strands, nearly knocking Brian off of his perch. The giantess exhaled and began to float in the hot tub. Her massive head was way to closer to Brian for his comfort. If she turned it, she would easily see him. Well, she’d probably see what she thought was an ant and try to kill him. Almost getting crushed by one of his sisters was not an experience he wanted to know twice in one day.

As Megan was trying to get comfortable, she felt the need to adjust herself. Standing up, she finally gave Isabelle a chance to get some air. Clinging to the fabric of her older sister’s bikini bottom, Isabelle could feel the vaginal lips underneath. She also could smell them. She wanted to scream and vomit simultaneously.

Wanting to feel even more relaxed and liberated, Megan decided to remove her bikini top. She undid it and dropped it on the ground, revealing her D-Cup breasts to the world. Even Brian, who was still fearing what his massive sister may do to him, couldn’t help but stare in awe.

Megan began to lower herself back down into the hot tub. Once she was directly above the water, Isabelle knew this was her chance to get free. She leapt off Megan, and dove into the water below. She resurfaced, but the waves from Megan’s body re-entering the water, brought Isabelle miniscule form right back, and she collided with something pick and fleshy.

Megan let out a slight moan. She was so distracted by the warm jet in her back, she didn’t consciously notice her little sister clinging to her left nipple. Not only that, but her little sister was completely dwarfed by her left nipple.

In relief, Brian witnessed his what happened to Isabelle. He knew she was in a very uncomfortable situation, but at least she was safe and alive. He wanted to yell to her that everything would be alright, but did not want to take any risks of being discovered by Megan.

Luck would not be on his side though. All three children were caught off guard when a male voice called out. “Anyone back here?” It was their dad. And this was followed by “Oh shit, Megan why aren’t you wearing a top?!

Megan crossed her arms, nearly crushing her tiny sister. She saw her dad had a lawn mower, and there was no chance she was going to listen to that with a pounding headache already. “I’M TRYING TO RELAX!” she shouted. “I FEEL LIKE SHIT. CAN’T YOU JUST MOW ANOTHER DAY?” Megan and her dad proceeded to have a short argument, with her dad bringing up several key points such as she shouldn’t drink to the point of getting hungover and this was his house.

Glancing down in annoyance, Megan’s eyes focused in on an ant on the ledge of the hot tub. Two chubby fingers reached down and plucked up Brian’s screaming, panicking body.

“CRAP, WE HAVE ANTS ON THE HOT TUB?” their dad asked.

Megan just rolled her eyes. “YEAH, I’LL TAKE CARE OF IT.”

“About time,” Jerry said under his breath, glad his daughter was doing something productive.

This only annoyed Megan further. Her grip started to tighten, threaten to crush her bug sized bother right between her two fingers. “THAT’S TOO BAD, I KINDA WISH YOU WERE THE SIZE OF THIS BUG,” Megan said with a laugh, trying to fuck with her dad.

Jerry turned back and rolled his eyes. “Oh yeah, so you could crush me?”

“I could,” she said with a confident grin. “Or this.” The hungover giantess proceeded to drop her bug-sized brother onto her tongue, and retracted it into her mouth. The hot, wet cave was a hell hole for Brian, as her tongue battered him around while she continued to talk.

“MAYBE I’D EAT YOU INSTEAD,” she said to her dad, sticking out her tongue.

“Okay Megan, sorry I yelled,” Jerry said. “I guess I can mow tomorrow.” He wasn’t intimidated, more just weirded out by his daughter. “And spit that bug out, I think it’s been through enough.”

Megan grinned and took her brother out of her mouth. “Next time, you die, bitch,” Megan said, leaning back and placing her brother on the concrete. She watched as the bug scurried off for it’s life to the grass.

The giantess stood up to her full height, unaware of her shrunken passenger clinging to her nipple. She reached down and grabbed her bikini top, before putting it on and securing her breasts, and Isabelle into place.

“Brian help me!” screamed Isabelle, as Megan walked back into the house.
End Notes:

--

 

Hope you enjoyed, Chapter 6 will come soon!

Chapter 6 - The rescue mission by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay, here's the next chapter!

 

--

 

 

Once the titaness that was Megan had gone inside of the house and his dad had walked around to the front yard, Brian grew back to normal size as quickly as he could. His heart was still pounding in his chest. After all, he was nearly just eaten by hit titanic older sister. Similarly to his dad, he was definitely weirded out by Megan threatening to eat a bug. He shuttered thinking back to being on her wet tongue, and drifting back towards her mouth.

After hopping in the hot tub, to clean Megan’s saliva off his body, Brian went back into his room to change clothes. As he did so, he saw Megan laying on the couch and texting. The two had a brief conversation but Brian could hardly keep a straight face. She was still in her bikini and he imagined his poor little sister pinned against her nipple.

Brian decided that he may need a bit of help to rescue his little sister. Not wanting to use his mom for this, as she would absolutely have a meltdown, Brian decided against shrinking his dad too. After Megan’s little demonstration in the backyard, he pictured his dad having a panic attack. He didn’t need Megan actually eating their dad.

With no better options, Brian made an emergency phone call to his good buddy Craig. Craig worked a construction job in their hometown and had not gone off to college like Brian. The two were still good friends though, and spoke often. Craig was maybe the only person outside of Brian’s family, who had knowledge of the shrink ray Brian created.

Within twenty minutes, Craig arrived at the house. Brian snuck him in the backdoor, so he would not have to go past Megan and possible tip her off to their plan. “So what’s going on dude?” Craig asked in a confused voice.

“Well we had a little incident with the shrink ray,” Brian stared to explain. He went on to mention how he was filming a sci-fi movie for school, and both his mom and younger sister volunteered to be his shrunken actresses. He told them how Megan had nearly killed them, and in a mishap had trapped Isabelle against her left nipple then put her bikini back on.

This was all Craig needed to hear. “Hold up,” he said in anticipation. “We gotta rescue your little sis, from your hot older sister’s titties?” He watched Brian glance down, try not to laugh, shrug and nod. “I’m in. What’s the plan?”

Brian proceeded to explain their rushed-together plan. It was actually very basic: shrink down, get to Megan, climb her, rescue Isabelle, and leave.

“So, you ready for this? It could get dangerous,” warned Brian. “I owe you one.”

Craig pondered that for a second, his mind unable to drift from how sexy Megan was. “You know, I think I’m gonna keep that in mind,” he said with a laugh, trying to pass it off like it was nothing. He could tell Brian was far too concerned about rescuing Isabelle to pay much attention to it.

--

Unaware of the whereabouts of here “little” brother and his friend, Megan decided to lay on the couch and relax. She was starting to feel better and was currently sipping a blue Gatorade while the T.V. quietly played in the background. She casually fired off text messages to Caleb, the guy she had been seeing lately. The two of them had met on Tinder and had gone on several dates, unbeknownst to the rest of her family. She wasn’t feeling up to meeting up with him today, but was hoping to see him tomorrow night.

While the bikini-clad giantess continued to rest and relax on the couch, Craig and Bryan were on their trek across the hardwood floor to the base of the couch. Normally, Brian would have been much more nervous crossing open ground, while shrunken at a half centimeter tall. But he knew that there was really no risk of getting stepped on by a giant. His dad was our mowing the backyard and Megan was their target. His mom was still in his drawer, passed out cold from exhaustion and stress, and obviously Isabelle was still trapped in Megan’s bra. There was no one to interfere with their mission as they made their way underneath the coffee table towards the base of the couch.

Megan continued to lay on the couch and air-dry, paying no attention to her surroundings. She was lost in the world that was her cell phone, scrolling through Instagram. After viewing pictures of models, she shot a quick glance down to her giant breasts. “They don’t beat mine,” the woman laughed, then turned her attention back to her phone.

Meanwhile, Megan’s bikini-top, her eighteen-year-old sister was struggling to keep her sanity. The combination of water and sweat had temporarily freed Izzy’s half-centimeter body from Megan’s nipple, but the tiny girl slid down and was now trapped underneath a good portion of Megan’s breasts. Her instincts were telling her to struggle and try desperately to get her older sister’s attention, but she was absolutely terrified of getting mistaken for a bug. She knew what Megan could do to bugs. Hell, she had just witnessed Megan nearly swallow her bug-sized brother and threaten their dad.

“Probably a good idea we didn’t shrink dad,” Isabelle mumbled to herself, thinking of what Megan could do. She shuttered at that though.

Down on the ground, the shrunken duo had reached Megan’s massive feet.

“Climbing on?” Craig said, temporarily stopping to catch his breath.

Brian paused too, craning his head up. Megan’s large foot scrunched its’ toes, causing the two half-centimeter friends to back up. “She’s really fucking big dude,” Craig said in awe. “Kind of intimidating to be honest.

“Yeah she is, definitely looks like she put on some weight from down here,” Brian teased, trying to cut the tension and reassure them both.

“So what’s the plan, are we going to climb…” Craig started to say. As he was talking, Megan chose that moment to reach towards the coffee table to grab her Gatorade. While sitting, she lifted her massive left leg high into the air and onto the couch.

“Quick, climb onto her toes!” Brian shouted and broke into a sprint. Craig followed. They both knew there were only seconds before Megan lifted her right leg onto the couch as well. Brian managed to latch on to Megan’s big toe, while Craig was on his left between her fourth and fifth.

“Jesus Christ her feet fucking reek!” shouted Craig. It was true. Megan tended to sweat a lot, and the combination of hangover and the warmth from the hot tub were doing her no favors.

Brian laughed and was about to respond when Megan suddenly lifted her foot. As she was lowering her foot down onto the couch, she accidentally scrunched her toes. Craig managed to let go and land on the couch, but Brian was squeezed by her big toe. Hard.

He tried to yell but all the air was sucked from his body. Megan’s toe would’ve crushed him to a pulp, had her foot not hit the couch. Doing so meant her toes relaxed on impact, and Brian’s battered body fell do the ground.

“Dude you alright?” Craig said, rushing over. He knelt besides Brian, who was coughing and trying desperately to catch his breath.

“Fuck, she almost crushed me,” he wheezed. He didn’t feel like anything was broken, just shaken up.

“Can you keep going?” Craig asked. Brian didn’t say anything, just nodded and lifted a finger as if to say “one minute.” While the two were regrouping, they had a chance to take in their surroundings. They were truly miniscule on the couch, dwarfed by the massive, bikini-clad body of Megan.

While recuperating, the tiny friends began to discuss their next course of action. Mainly, whether to trek on top of Megan’s body or alongside it. There were pros and cons to each idea. Ultimately, the duo decided it was a better idea to walk alongside Megan’s body. It may take a little longer and they would have to find a way to cross over and climb up onto her gargantuan breasts, but it seemed like a much safer option. There was a high likelihood that if they walked on top of Megan’s body, they would be felt and mistaken for bugs. Also, from where they were, if Megan did see them, they had a chance to hide and escape into the couch cushions.

The journey was moving along relatively quickly. The shrunken pair walked along the right side of Megan’s body, allowing a very excited Craig to take in the sites of her body. He was a bit embarrassed, but Brian wasn’t about to judge. Craig was doing him a favor by risking his life to help save Isabelle. If he wanted to gawk and stare at Brian’s goddess of an older sister, he had every right.

The two passed the crotch, which Craig couldn’t help but be amazed at. Brian on the other hand gagged. His sister’s bikini bottoms left very little to the imagination, and he could clearly see the outline of her vaginal lips. Also, the smell of her vagina made him want to vomit.

“Not a fan?” Craig said with a laugh.

“Fuck no dude,” Brian said rolling his eyes, as the two walked towards her head. “She already almost ate me once, the less time around this giant bitch the better.”

Then miniaturized pair of friends were now parallel with Megan’s chest. “Izzy are you up there?!” shouted Craig, and Brian shot him a panicked, angry look.

Megan looked up from her phone, thinking she heard a weird squeaking sound, but assumed it was nothing. She turned her attention back to social media.

“Are you trying to get us fucking killed?” Brian said with an angry whisper.

Craig was wide-eyed. “Sorry, my bad dude.”

Brian and Craig then carefully began to use the strap for Megan’s bikini to pull themselves and scale her body. They were small enough that it was able to support most of her weight.

“Holy shit,” Craig said, starring at the titanic right breast of his friends’ older sister. “Sorry dude but that’s really fucking hot.”

Brian was at a loss for words. If this wasn’t his sister, and this wasn’t a life or death situation, Craig would be absolutely right. Megan’s giant D-Cups protruded into the sky like giant hill, with an erect pink nipple barely contained by the bikini.

“I’m not seeing Izzy anywhere,” Brian said in a panic. His biggest fear was that Izzy had been crushed and he would find nothing but a red splotch of what was once his younger sister.

“Dude!” Craig said in an excited, yet hushed tone. “Other boob!”

Listening to his friend, Brian looked over to Megan’s left breast. There, lying on her back but facing them, was Isabelle. She was waving with one free hand, and looked like she was trapped under Megan’s giant tits. The waves seemed panicked, as if to say, “hurry up and save me now!”

Brian’s heart was racing. He was relieved to have found his little sister, but now he and Craig were desperate to save her. As quickly and quietly as they could, they trekked across Megan’s soft skin until they reached her other breast. Isabelle had clearly been crying and hysterical, and looked like a wreck.

“How the fuck did you get over here,” Brian said, grabbing Izzy’s arms with Craig and starting to pull.

Isabelle had an annoyed expression on her face. “It’s Megan’s giant tits. They’re too big and sweaty. I got stuck under them!” She looked over and saw Craig, finally processing that he was here. “Hey Craig,” she said, in surprise.

“Hey Izzy, Brian told me everything,” he responded. After some carefully pulling and adjusting, the two friends managed to free Izzy, who gave Brian a big hug.

Isabelle began to speak. “Thanks for the he…”

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME,” an angry voice called out. “MORE OF THESE BUGS.”

“We gotta go!” shouted Brian. They trio started to run off Megan’s chest, towards the interior of the couch. They each took their own turns glancing up at the giantess, and saw a scowl that would haunt their dreams.

Megan’s look of disgust was genuine, and the trio had every right to be afraid. With one massive hand, Megan brushed all three of them off her chest, and send them all tumbling towards the couch.

“GROSS,” she said, hopping up, disgusted that these bugs had been crawling on her. She could see that they were all trying to escape, and she was not having it. “YOU’RE NOT ESCAPING THIS TIME,” she said angrily, her hand reaching down to capture her prey.

“Brian grow us back!” screamed Isabelle.

Brian’s mind was racing as he ran. Sure it would be an easy solution, but there was absolutely no way to explain to his older sister what they were doing. Plus, they were all close together right now. If one of them grew back, they could easily accidentally crush the others.

The three racing towards the back of the couch, where they could hide out when the shadow of Megan’s hand took over them. They screamed and dove. The hand slammed into the couch, narrowly missing them all, but causing them all to fall from the shock wave.

“I TOLD YOU THAT YOU’D DIE,” Megan said in annoyance. She turned around, showing off her monolithic ass, barely contained by the bikini thong. Almost in slow motion, she began to lower the massive moon down towards the couch.

“Everyone go!” screamed Craig. The trio crawled back to their feet as they heard the sadistic laugh of Megan.

With a thud, Megan plopped herself back down onto the couch, wriggling and grinding her fat ass. She bit her lip, and started to turn and lift her cheeks.

“What the hell? How?!” she said in disappointment. Looking down, she did not see the remains of any of the bugs she had just tried to kill.

Brian, Craig and Isabelle had safely made it to the cushion and slipped down the back of the couch, and were slowly and safely lowering themselves back towards the floor. They reached the ground, when a blinding light began to shine on them, causing Isabelle to panic and scream.

“THERE YOU ARE!” Isabelle said, using her phone to illuminate underneath the couch. The titaness reached her hand in but her arms were too large. The fingers did their best to reach for the shrinkees, but they stayed out of reach. “I GUESS I’LL HAVE TO GET THE VACUUM,” Megan said with a laugh, sending waves of horror through the “bugs.”

However, fate was smiling on Brian, Craig and Isabelle. Still hungover, Megan stood up a bit too quickly. Her headed started to pound again and her stomach jumped into her throat. Then she thought about the vacuum. That noise is the last thing she wanted right now. “Maybe later,” she mumbled to herself, and proceeded to lay back down onto the couch, holding her cold beverage up to her head for some pain relief.

The three tinies slipped out the back of the couch and down the hall. Brian took the first chance he had to grow them all back to normal size.

“Ugh, I need a shower,” Isabelle said, covered in her older sister’s boob sweat, and walked down the hall in the opposite direction.

“Well dude, that was fun and all but I’m gonna head home,” Craig said, clearly shaken up.

“Alright, thanks for the help man,” Brian responded.

“No worries, I’ll come to collect my reward later,” he laughed, though Brian wasn’t exactly sure what he was talking about.

Walking back into the living room, Brian saw his sister, passed out sleeping. It was hard to believe that five minutes ago, she was a sadistic giantess. The thought of her sleeping gave him an idea. More specifically, an idea for his movie.

He would need more waivers and actors for this.

End Notes:

--

 

Hope you enjoyed it, more to come!

Chapter 7 - A sleeping giant by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

 

--

 

 

Now that everything was taken care of regarding their rescue mission for Isabelle, Brian could turn his attention back to his beloved movie. Isabelle was safe, Craig was gone, though Brian was still unsure what he meant when he said he owed him one, and their dad had come back inside from mowing the lawn and was taking care of something in his room.

Sneaking back into the living room, Brian grabbed another peak at his slumbering older sister, totally unaware of her surroundings. He was partially tempted to shrink her, but he already had footage like that with his tiny panicking mom. “Shit, gotta grow her back later,” Brian whispered to himself, remembering his mom sleeping in his drawer.

The idea that Brian did see potential in, was a group of people trying to survive Megan’s giant, sleeping body. It would have to be when she went to sleep tonight, which would get him time to put together a cast. It seemed like a perfect sci-fi concept. A group of explorers on some strange alien planet, come across a giant life form, one so dangerous it begins killing them off in its sleep! It practically wrote itself.

Printing out a stack of waivers, Brian drove down to the local community college. There was a theater department that he knew would be packed with people, even on a Saturday. A whiz with graphic design, Brian began handing out waivers to students around the drama building. The waivers looked legit (and in a way they were) and Brian made a convincing offer. He needed as many actors as he could get, and was offering $100 for one night of work. It sounded like a great deal.

Brian ended up getting seventeen people to sign waivers. He told them to meet him in a parking lot behind the drama building at 4:00 p.m., to discuss the roles for tonight. As all seventeen people showed up, Brian smiled. After double checking that everyone had signed on, he fired the shrink ray, reducing them all. The shrinkees ending up reducing in two groups. Nine of the people had shrunken all the way down to a millimeter tall. The other eight ended up being about half a centimeter tall. The shrunken people at a millimeter tall came up about halfway to the knee of the half centimeter people.

Carefully, Brian had collected all of his actors and actresses. He kept them from running by telling them he would grow them back after tonight. There was that, and the fact that there was absolutely no way for them to get back to normal size without Brian’s help. He deposited the nine people who were a millimeter tall into an empty Tic Tac container, and couldn’t help but laugh at how pathetic and helpless they looked. The eight people stuck at a centimeter tall did not have it much better. Brian deposited them into a plastic bag and kept all his captives in his car.

“Just two more stops,” he said with a laugh. There were two more people he personally wanted for the movie. Brian proceeded to drive to the house of Kelly, Megan’s best friend. The blonde in her early twenties was eager to sign the waiver, and Brian wasted little time shrinking her after that. Her one millimeter body was quickly deposited into the Tic Tac container.

Next, Brian stopped by the apartment of Caleb. Brian hadn’t met Caleb yet, so he played the card of wanting to surprise Megan with a video. He flattered the guy, saying how much Megan talked about him and how she couldn’t wait to see him. Caleb was smart but gullible, and signed off on the paperwork. “So when do we start filming?” he asked.

“We’ll actually start tonight,” Brian responded. “But you’re going to get in character now.” Before Caleb could question his strange statement, the young man was cut down to size. Brian had purposely left Caleb a bit bigger than the rest, at nearly two whole centimeters tall! Brian plucked up the helpless guy and deposited him into his pocket. Then he drove off towards his house.

--

After arriving home, Brian ate dinner with his dad and Isabelle. They casually chatted and joked up what they’d done today. Isabelle mentioned how she went surfing and was almost wiped out by a wave. She even mentioned how she saw a whale. As for Jerry, he told his kids about how he witnessed his hungover oldest daughter almost eat a bug. He had no idea.

While three fifths of the family bonded at the dining room table, and Cynthia was forced to sit in her wooden prison that was her son’s dresser. Brian had been nice enough to leave her food and water, but she was still shrunken and bored out of her mind. She was pondering how she was going to punish Brian when she got back to normal size…or IF she got back to normal size.

She thought about simply grounding her son, but what would that do? He was in college after-all, and was barely home. Her mind then started to drift towards his shrink ray. Perhaps she could give him a taste of his own medicine. She did love the idea of cutting him down to size, and having his pathetically tiny body at her feet.

While Cynthia fantasy-booked her revenge, Megan was about to call it a night. The whiskey had won the day, and she was ready for some much needed sleep. She was excited to see Caleb tomorrow, and imagined they would finally have sex. They had been taking it kind of slow, and she was more than ready to ride him. As she un-made her bed, she couldn’t help but check for bugs. After all, she came so close to crushing those three tiny bugs on the couch this afternoon. “Next time,” she mumbled to herself, before climbing onto the bed with only a sheet draped loosely over her naked body.

At around 8:00 p.m., Brian returned to his room and collected the nineteen tinies he had collected that day. “ALRIGHT EVERYONE,” he said, catching their attention. “I’M GOING TO DROP YOU ALL ON MY SISTER’S BODY. WHOEVER SURVIVES GETS GROWN BACK TOMORROW MORNING.” He could’ve sworn he heard them screaming and begging for him not to do this, but paid no attention to that. They signed the waivers. This was their choice.

While Isabelle and Jerry were downstairs watching hockey, Brian took the opportunity to quietly sneak into Megan’s room. He left the door open just a crack, allowing a bit of light to seep in. He could see Megan laying on her back, snoring lightly. He carefully pulled back the sheet, revealing her naked body for all to see. Even though it was his own sister, Brian had a hard time pulling his eyes away from Megan’s massive breasts. A strange gurgling sound erupted from Megan’s abdomen, and she groaned quietly. It only took a few seconds for Brian to glance up at Megan’s nightstand, and see the wrapper of a burrito. He shook his had and did all he could not to laugh. “Real healthy,” he whispered to himself. As the giantess laid there in bed with her mouth opened, Brian couldn’t wait any longer. “GOOD LUCK, AND MEET AT HER BELLY BUTTON TOMORROW MORNING,” he whispered, and emptied the Tic Tac container and plastic bag of tinies onto Megan’s slumbering body. He anticipated very few, if any, would survive the night.

The tiny people of various sizes all seemed to scream as they were dropped above Megan’s sleeping body. The tiny people scurried about, as Brian had done a good job spreading them out. The people of the various sizes were scattered from Megan’s feet to her head.

Preparing to shrink himself, Brian paused. He intended on shrinking down to a millimeter tall, to get the true effect of exploring his titanic sister’s body. But there was A LOT of ground to cover, and he might need someone watching his back. With a cocky grin, he walked back to his room.

--

“You want me to do what?!” Cynthia shouted up to her giant son. Brian had explained to her everything that he had done. She had shouted at him for putting her through everything, and was pissed off again. He wanted her tiny body to explore her own massive, sleeping daughter? No way!

“Look mom,” Brian reasoned. “This is the last thing I’ll ask you to do. Then I’ll grow you back tomorrow.”

It took more convincing from that, as Cynthia had to rant for several minutes. Ultimately, she decided that she had no choice, but she had a few stipulations. Brian insisted that he be a millimeter tall in order to film. He warned her that there were people that size, a half centimeter, and a guy who was two centimeters tall. Cynthia demanded that she also be two centimeters tall. She didn’t need anyone trying anything or taking advantage of her. Cynthia’s other request was to be able to film. She didn’t want to be an aimless victim, just wandering around waiting for her daughter to squish her.

After equipping both his mom and himself with a handheld camera capable of night vision, Brian entered Megan’s room. He dropped the tiny body of his two-centimeter mom down on Megan’s belly. He carefully climbed up onto the bed, towards her upper body. “Alright, here we go,” he said nervously to himself. Megan groaned in her sleep again. Brian aimed the shrink ray at himself and fired.

--

When Brian opened his eyes, everything had changed. The light slipping in through the crack in the door had illuminated the room enough for him to barely be able to see, and the camera helped a lot too. Looking around, he realized he landed right above Megan’s left breast. “God damn her tits are huge,” he mumbled to himself. The one-millimeter filmmaker began walking around his sister’s upper body, looking for his actors.

--

It didn’t take Brian long to observe some of the horrors people his tiny actors were experiencing. As he trekked towards Megan’s face, he observed two of the one-millimeter people walking near her upper lip. It appeared to be a shrunken guy and girl. Brian didn’t know their names, and quite frankly, didn’t care. He didn’t anticipate them lasting long. The miniaturized duo appeared to be trying to get the slumbering giantess’ attention.

They were being careful to avoid Megan’s open mouth, which would certainly spell doom for them. However, while their backs were turned, observing the giant parted lips, Megan inhaled through her nose. The two shrinkees screamed in terror as their one millimeter bodies were pulled by hurricane force winds, into the cavern that was Megan’s left nostril.

They were now out of sight of Brian’s camera, but they were sure as hell not out of danger. The tiny guy flew into the side of Megan’s nasal wall at a force that knocked him out on impact. His unconscious body slumped to the ground below. The girl also hit the nasal wall, but found herself stuck. As she desperately tried to free herself, a wet substance began to drip onto her head. She looked up and screamed, as she slowly became encased in the slumbering giant’s mucus, which would soon harden.

--

Hearing screaming, Brian turned and noticed two of the larger people, each a half centimeter tall, running along Megan’s face. It was unclear where exactly these tiny people were trying to go, but Brian began filming nonetheless. It was two guys, and they were each around five times Brian’s size. He watched and recorded as they tried to avoid Megan’s open mouth.

That was until Megan yawned in her sleep. The pit that was her mouth widened, and both guys lost their balance. Watching in amazement, Brian recorded the terrified screams as both guys disappeared into Megan’s open maw, and drifted towards the back of her throat. Megan instinctively swallowed, sending both of the tiny guys to their death in her stomach.

--

Further down south, Cynthia was trying her best to find and record the shrunken actors. At two centimeters tall, she was large enough to help some of them, but told herself she wouldn’t. She was worried what Brian might do if he found out. She observed a tiny guy at the miniscule size of a millimeter, stumbling around in the dark on Megan’s large, squishy stomach. He was coming dangerously close to her belly button.

A loud gurgle suddenly erupted from Megan’s intestines! It startled the tiny guy, and he jumped, and then lost his balance.

Cynthia watched in amazement as the tiny guy screamed, falling into the deep pit that was the naval of her oldest daughter. The tiny man let out a scream, and then was shrieking in pain. Cynthia ran towards the ledge and looked down, seeing the tiny guy laying on his back with his arms and legs splayed out in a painful looking position.

“Someone help me! I can’t move!” the tiny guy shouted in agony. “It fucking hurts!”

Despite the fact that this guy was pleading for mercy, Cynthia knew there was nothing she could do. She didn’t also want to end up trapped in her daughter’s belly button, and this guy likely had a broken back. It was best to just let nature take its’ course.

Cynthia walked away, leaving the tiny guy to his fate. As she did so, her barefoot, complete with blue toenail polish, came down on one of the one-millimeter shrunken woman. The woman was one twentieth the size of Cynthia, barely taller than her ankle. Cynthia screamed realizing what she had done, and ran off sprinting in another direction.

As for the guy in Megan’s naval, he was trapped. The night went on and Megan gradually began to sweat. Unable to move, the guy could only cry and scream as his prison began to fill with the foul liquid. His cries morphed into a gurgling noise, as he slowly drowned in the sweat of this beautiful woman.

--

Not all of the fates of the shrinkees were captured by Brian and Cynthia. Further down, Kelly and another girl, both a millimeter tall, were dangerously close to Megan’s crotch. A good Samaritan, a guy who was five times their size at a half centimeter, was trying to get to them and carry them out of danger. Unfortunately for them, his movements were large enough to agitate the sleeping Megan.

“Look out!” Kelly screamed, but it was too late. Megan’s giant hand came down to scratch an itch. Her fingers pressed right down on the guy, causing his body to be crushed under the pressure as she scratched her crotch like a cavewoman. The movement also pushed Kelly and the other shrunken woman down. They both screamed as they rolled down and landed on the bed.

“Where….where the fuck are we?!” screamed the other millimeter woman. The two were incredibly disoriented, but were brought back to reality by a horrifyingly bad stench.

“Oh no,” Kelly sobbed. Enough light seeped in for her to see a giant tattoo (to her) on the inside of Megan’s thigh. It said “K&M” which Kelly knew because she had a matching one on her thigh. “We’re right in front of Megan’s asshole.

The realization started to sink in. “Wait who the hell is Meg….” The girl started to say. She was interrupted from a monstrous roar from Megan’s insides. That burrito was clearing agitating Megan’s stomach. The other girl froze as Kelly started to slowly back away. She could see Megan’s asshole pucker a few times.

Before she could scream run, the giantess let loose a cloud of toxic gas upon the two. With a second, their screams turned to coughs and gags, as the air filled their lungs. The two girls both passed out. They may have had a chance to live, if Megan didn’t unleash another toxic fart immediately after, causing them to breath in more of the putrid air.

--

Down by Megan’s feet, an attempt was being made by three people, two men and a woman, who were all a half centimeter tall, to escape the death trap that was Megan’s bed. They had been lucky enough to avoid most of her giant body, and were planning on using the sheets to climb down her bed.

It seemed like a great plan, until Megan started to move in her sleep. The giantesses massive right foot began to shift, and trapped the woman underneath it.

“Help me,” she sobbed, in agonizing pain. “It’s crushing me!” The two men rushed over and tried their hardest to pull the tiny woman to freedom. Despite their efforts, Megan inadvertently applied a little too much pressure.

The woman screamed in pain as her ribs broke. Then her back. She went limp, as the two college theater students froze in awe and terror.

“We need to go now!” one of them shouted, and took off running. The other was not far behind him. Unfortunately for the two of them, Megan’s left foot wasn’t far behind either of them. As she adjusted herself, Megan’s foot struck the two guys in the back, and sent them flying off the bed. One guy tumbled down the sheets, and landed in her slipper. The luckier one, managed to roll down the side of the bed and landed on the floor. He was battered and beaten, but he was alive. Desperate to escape this nightmare, he began walking towards the exit of Megan’s room.

--

Back up near Megan’s giant breasts, Brian had made a shocking discovery. Using his night-vision camera, he observed one of the tinies turning on another. It was a girl who was a half centimeter tall. She had apparently snapped, and was using one of the one millimeter guys as a sex toy. The guy barely came up to her knee, and was struggling for his life.

The crazed girl had him pinned down, and was viciously riding his face. The guy flailed his arms and legs. At normal size, he absolutely would’ve loved it. However, she was five times as big as him. The young woman let out a scream and began to bounce up and down in arousal.

Brian saw the guy go limp, his neck unable to support the great weight difference.

“Holy shit,” Brian said. Unfortunately for him, this did not go unnoticed by the woman five times his size. With a ravenous look in her eyes, she turned and spotted him. “You!” she shouted, staggering to her feet. “You did this!”

“Fuck!” Brian shouted, as he turned and started running in the other direction. “Mom help me!” he shouted. He could hear the miniature giantess gaining on him, and was too scared to look back. Then he heard her scream.

Turning around, he saw Megan’s giant hand on top of her. Megan was still asleep, but her being a half centimeter meant she was large enough to be felt. Megan muttered something incoherently which sounded like the word bug. The girl screamed as Megan squeezed two giant fingers together, causing her body to implode.

--

Further down, Cynthia was making the trek up her giant daughter, in an attempt to find her tiny son. She had just watched a half centimeter woman fall and slide down the side of Megan’s giant stomach, only for Megan to shift her weight and smother the tiny girl.

Then Cynthia heard a familiar noise. It was a high-pitched screaming, and it seemed to be coming from right behind her. “HELLO?” she called out, knowing there was probably a one-millimeter person nearby.

As Cynthia attempted to turn, she lost her balance. There was a scream from the two people right behind her. Cynthia’s giant ass landed directly on one, causing her body to implode. Cynthia then let out a moan, as the other one millimeter guy had been pinned under her vagina. She began to moan wildly and rock back and forth, griding the guy into nothing. This went on for almost five minutes as she lost control and orgasmed. She was starting to understand the benefits of the shrink ray.

--

After several minutes of being unable to find any more tinies, Brian started to make the trek back down towards Megan’s breasts. He heard a noise and then saw his mother sitting down, relatively close to him.

“What’s going on mom?” he called out as he approached. “Is everything alright?”

Cynthia just moaned and saw her son, who only came up to her ankle, walking up to her. She licked her lips. It was time for some revenge. Some fun.

“COME HERE!” she shouted and grabbed the tiny guy. The felt him squirming in her hand but didn’t care. She needed this. Cynthia let out a loud moan, as she stuck the top half of Brian’s body into her mouth.

Brian shouted, fearing his mom was going to bite him in half. To his surprise, she only lathered him with her giant tongue. She pulled him out and heard him gag. She loved this.

Lowering him down, Cynthia began to rub her tiny son’s head against her vaginal lips. If he used her as a shrunken actress against her will, she was going to use him as a sex toy. She let out another moan as she slowly began to slide him in and out of her dripping pussy.

--

Not concerned with the fates of the nineteen other shrunken people, Caleb had his own way of trying to survive. Bigger than the rest at a whopping two centimeters tall, Caleb had managed to scale his new girlfriend’s massive face. He had seen tiny people get inhaled into her cavernous nostrils, and swallowed by that giant mouth. He walked along to her face until he came down her giant eyelids. Her eyes were closed, so he began to press on her giant eyeball.

It didn’t take long, but the eyelid slowly opened. Feeling an immediate sense of relief, Caleb took a few steps back as Megan’s giant eye groggily tried to focus. Suddenly the eye was fully opened, and the giant pupil was focusing directly at the tiny guy.

There was an awkward pause as a pair of fingers reached down and plucked up the tiny guy. “HI BABY,” Megan said, slurring her words. She was clearly half asleep still.

Trying his best to explain what happened, Caleb was panicked and rambling. As he was halfway through his explanation, Megan brought him to her lips and planted a huge wet kiss on him. Gasping for air as soon as his face was free, Caleb felt himself being brought further south.

“CANT WAIT FOR THIS BABY,” Megan moaned. “NOW MAKE ME CUM.” Caleb screamed as his giant girlfriend inserted him into her throbbing, wet pussy. Caleb screamed and tried to crawl out of the moist, hot chamber, but this only stimulated Megan more.

On Megan’s midsection, her own mother Cynthia was watching this in awe. She was still using her struggling son as her own sex toy, and in her impaired state of arousal had totally embraced everything that was happening. “Fuck that’s hot,” she said, pulling Brian’s body out and giving him a chance to breath. “Use me next,” she moaned.

Megan let out an earth-shaking moan, before pulling her wet and sticky fingers out of her womanhood, without her boyfriend. The giantess then drifted back off to sleep, thinking this was all just a wonderful dream.

Having climaxed herself, Cynthia lay on her daughter’s soft skill, and pulled Brian out from her vagina. He was covered head to toe in his mom’s fluids, and trying hard to catch his breath.

“Sorry baby, but now we’re even,” Cynthia said, before drifting off to sleep.

Brian eventually managed to grow himself to his mom’s size and crawled off Megan’s stomach. It gurgled again, likely from the combination of burrito and shrunken people. After growing himself back to normal size, he put his sleeping mom back in his drawer, and then went to shower.

While Brian was in the bathroom, his younger sister Isabelle was walking down the hallway. She had no knowledge of the half centimeter guy who had successfully managed to escape Megan’s room. He screamed and waved his arms, but the giant bare foot of Isabelle proved to be far too much of a match for him. Isabelle simply grabbed a pack of gum from her room, having no idea of what she had just done.

--

The next morning, Megan awoke having no knowledge of anything that had happened the previous night. She let out a small burp, and blew her nose into a tissue. She was unaware of the two bodies she had expelled into the Kleenex.

As Megan put her foot into a slipper, she felt a slight pop but felt nothing of it. She failed to realize she had just crushed the last surviving “actor” from the previous night.


Feeling better form her hangover, Megan walked into the kitchen and saw her younger brother sipping some coffee. He had a camera with him and some weird sci-fi looking remote. “Hey Brian,” she said, helping herself to some of the coffee in the pot. “How’s your movie?”

Brian was uncomfortable, wondering if he had been discovered after everything from last night. He made up some lie and stated everything would was going fine, and that he just needed a few more scenes to film.

“Sounds pretty cool,” Megan said, only partially interested. “Can I be in it?”
End Notes:

--

 

More to come....

Chapter 8 - A Little Big Sister by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  More to come....

 

--

“So wait, you’re saying that everything in your film is real?” Megan said, eyes widened, sipping on her coffee and casually eating her oatmeal. She was in disbelief that her brother’s sci-fi movie about people shrinking was indeed a reality. This shouldn’t have been at all possible.

A sense of pride washed over Brian. He was proud of the shrink ray he created, as well as the film he was working on. “Sure did,” he said with a grin. “I’ll have to show it to you sometime.”

“Hell yeah you do!” Megan said in amazement. “Is it safe to use? Have you tried it on any people yet?”

Trying his best to remain calm, Brian averted his eyes. “Oh yeah, I actually used it on mom for the movie,” he said casually, looking back to see his older sister staring at him in amazement. He decided it best not to mention that he and Craig had to rescue Isabelle from Megan’s giant tits, only for her to nearly kill all of them. He didn’t think it was a good idea to tell her that she almost ate him, mistaking him for an insect. And he definitely didn’t want to tell her what happened the previous night: where Megan’s boyfriend and best friend, along with over a dozen other people were killed off by her massive body.

“Holy shit,” Megan said, nearly choking on her coffee. “You actually shrunk mom? Is she okay?”

“Oh yeah she’s fine,” Brian said, though he decided it best to lie, so Megan wouldn’t search out their miniaturized mom. “I grew her back the other day.” Brian loved the look of total disbelief on his older sister’s face. He thought he’d shoot his shot. “Want to be a shrunken actress for a bit?”

Megan was tentative at first, but Brian managed to reassure her that everything would be fine. She decided that she’d do it. Brian produced a waiver for her to sign, and he reassured her that everything would be fine. Megan glanced at it but didn’t think to much, signing it and handing it back to her younger brother.

“Excellent, now just let me put on some nicer clothes,” Megan said, chugging the rest of her coffee and getting up. She was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a long white t-shirt. Clearly, she had not planned on leaving the house.

Brian smiled as his older sister turned her back, and he lifted the shrink ray and fired. He watched as Megan’s slightly chubby body was struck and illuminated. In the span of one second, his older sister diminished from her normal five foot-five inch frame, to an absolutely tiny quarter inch long.

“Perfect,” Brian laughed under his breath. He scrunched the toes from his bare feet as he started walking towards her. “Sorry sis, but you already had the perfect costume on for the role,” he said with a laugh.

As he approached his sister’s last known location, he slowed his steps. The last thing he wanted to do was step on her. Sure, he didn’t mind killing off a few of the nameless tinies who had been dumb enough to sign his waivers, but his family was another story. He scanned the floor and saw Megan’s ant sized body. Brian couldn’t help but smirk as he saw her waving at him. No doubt she’s freaking out, he thought to himself.

Megan did not find this situation as amusing as Brian did. She had planned on putting on a sexy black dress that she usually wore out to the bars. She wanted to look as good as she possibly could for her brother’s movie. Now, she was wearing her sweaty white t-shirt and grey yoga pants that she intended on laying on the couch in all day. “What the fuck, Brian,” she screamed, once she realized what had happened. “This isn’t cool! Grow me back!”

She watched as Brian’s giant feet came closer and closer. Not completely thinking straight, Megan refused to budge. She just stood there in the giant’s path, hands on her hips, and occasionally waving them like an insane woman when Brian’s giant head looked down. Then she saw Brian’s foot lift high above her. “MOVE BUG!” her “little” brother demanded. Not needing to be told twice, Megan screamed and started to run to the left.

Brian took care not to step on his shrunken sister, but wanted to give her a good scare. After all, she’d nearly killed him at least three times. His food hid the wooden floor and Megan was knocked onto her fat ass from the impact. She screamed in frustration as she watched Brian stomp off down the hallway towards his bedroom. “Where the hell are you going?!” she shouted. “Come back! Are you just gonna fucking leave me here?”

Trying hard not to laugh, Brian walked to his bedroom. He reached into his drawer and plucked out his sleeping mom. She was absolutely exhausted from the last few days. As much as he wanted to keep her tiny, he didn’t need the responsibility of watching after multiple shrunken family members at the same time. He learned that over the last few days.

Bringing his doll sized mom into her room, he placed her onto her bed. Brian aimed and fired, restoring his actress of a mother back to her original size. As he quietly tried to exit her room, Cynthia moaned and turned over. Brian froze but exhaled in relief, Cynthia was still fast asleep.

Returning back to the living room, Brian smiled noticing that Megan appeared to be gone. “HEY WHERE’D YOU GO?” he said aloud in a teasing manor. The most obvious location was the couch near where Megan had shrunk. Ironically enough, this was the same couch where Megan had nearly sat on him, Craig and Isabelle the previous day. Kneeling down, Brian looked underneath the couch, and spotted his ant sized sister.

“COME HERE,” Brian said, reaching underneath the couch. Megan screamed and tried to run, but her younger brother’s fingers were too quick and easily wrapped around her body.

In Brian’s hand, Megan squirmed until his fingers opened up, leaving her on his palm. She stared up, both intimated yet furious at Brian. “What the hell are you doing?” she screamed.

“RELAX MEG,” Brian said, completely dismissing her. “You signed the waiver, you wanted to be shrunk, right?” He didn’t give her a chance to answer. “Now, I’m gonna take you to the front yard. I’m gonna put you in the grass, and I’m gonna shrink down too,” Brian said, doing his best to reassure Megan that everything was going to be alright.

--

Out in the front yard, Brian looked around to make sure no one was paying attention. Releasing his quarter inch older sister loose into the grass, he quickly reduced himself back down as well. It took him a few seconds to get his bearings, but he was amazed by what he saw.

The grass jungle seemed to stretch for miles, as he had put himself and Megan in the center of the front lawn. His dad had recently mowed, so there shouldn’t have been any danger of a giant mower snuffing them out.

“Hey asshole!” a feminine voice called out, causing Brian to turn around. As he did, Megan slapped him across the face, hard. “That’s for shrinking me down with no warning, and them almost stepping on me under your giant, smelly feet.”

Brian was unable to keep himself from laughing upon hearing that.

“What’s so fucking funny?” Megan asked in annoyance. Brian just shrugged it off like it was nothing. He couldn’t think of an easy way to tell her that it was payback for nearly killing him like fives times.

Getting a good look at Megan’s body, Brian thought she was in the perfect get-up to be his action star. She was still wearing her lazy clothes, but she was beginning to sweat through her white t-shirt. Considering she didn’t plan on being a shrunken film star, Megan was not wearing a bra, and her massive breasts were hanging loosely underneath the shirt.

“So now what?” Megan asked, cutting through the silence. She and Brian proceeded to talk and discuss their plan. The shrunken duo decided to film their voyage through the lawn back to the house.

As the duo made their way back to the monolithic structure, they couldn’t help but take in their surroundings. They were both hit by the pleasant yet overpowering smell of the fresh cut grass. It was enjoyable at normal size, but now just filled their noses.

The shrunken pair continued their walk until they came across a huge, metallic structure. Once they realized what it was, Brian started laughing. It was a beer can. “Day drinking?” he asked Megan. They both could tell from the silver can with black and plea in the label, it was a Coors Lite, Megan’s beer of choice.

“Shit, thought I threw that away,” Megan said, shaking her head. The tiny woman walked up to the mouth of the can, and poked her head inside. She then crawled all the way in.

“You alright in there, Meg?” Brian called out. He had no intentions of going in there. If something went wrong he wanted to be able to grow back quick.

Inside the can, Megan was relieved to see it was empty. She feared either and ant or a wasp could try to make themselves at home. Crawling back out, the tiny woman poked her head out. “Smells like heaven,” she said.

As the tiny woman crawled fully out of the beer can, both her and Brian were startled as a massive shadow passed overhead. Then there was q quiet *thud*. Something had just landed in the yard. Both Brian and Megan froze as a house finch the size of a T-rex landed in the yard. The bird chirped a few times and started to hop towards them.

“Shit, its sees the shiny metal,” Brian said. He planned on staying as still as possible, but Megan had other ideas. The ant-sized woman took off through the undergrowth. She could hear the bird flapping it’s wings. It was following her. “Brian fucking grow me back!” Megan screamed with tears in her eyes. The shadow of the bird started to overtake her. Megan curled up into a ball preparing for the worst.

The attack didn’t come. Instead the bird chirped a few times and flew off in another direction. Megan didn’t know why, but then turned and saw a MUCH larger figure standing behind her. Craning her head up, Megan saw the almost mountain like build of her dad.

Jerry was walking back into the house, when a metal beer can caught his attention. Not one to let his lazy daughter’s habits decrease the beauty of his well-maintained lawn, he went to grab it. A bird flew in the other direction but he paid no attention to it.

After picking up the beer can, he couldn’t help but pride himself on the job he did mowing the lawn. “Job well done,” he said to himself, not realizing his two oldest children were down by his bare feet. “Smells great too.”

Without warning, Jerry began to kneel down. He started brushing the grass around, just clearing away the clippings. This was great for Brian, who was further away filming what he was doing. It was not ideal for Megan. The tiny woman screamed as her father’s giant hands brushed the tree like blades of grass around her, nearly crushing her multiple times in the process. “Daddy stop!” the young woman screamed.

Almost as if he had heard her, the motions stopped. Megan and Brian both looked up. What they saw was their dad looking down. Jerry brought his face down to get a good whiff of the freshly cut grass.

At first, Megan thought he had spotted her. A million thoughts raced through her head. What if he thought she was a bug? Was he going to crush her? What would happen if he recognized her? She then saw her dad close his eyes and his nostrils flared. “No dad!” she shouted as Jerry inhaled deeply. Megan was large enough and far enough away that she was not sucked up into her father’s nostrils. It was not a pleasant sensation however, as the massive winds pulled her body forward and she landed face down in the dirt. Disoriented, she heard her dad make an audible “AHHHHH,” as he exhaled.

As Jerry prepared to stand up, he noticed something near his face. It appeared to be a weird looking bug, lying helplessly in the dirt. It had some strange white body with a grey abdomen. “WELL WHAT ARE YOU?” Jerry said curiously, his long fingers reaching down effortlessly and picking up his quarter-inch oldest daughter.

In a sheer panic, Megan attempted to turn and run but was caught easily. Her giant dad was lifting her skyward. He didn’t know if but his giant thumb was pressed right against her chest, as well as the rest of her body, and his slight movements rubbed her breasts.

Bringing the tiny creature up in front of his face, Jerry’s eyes darted back and forth, studying the strange insect. He had never seen a bug like this before, maybe it was one of the one’s Megan had found on their hot tube. He shuttered thinking of her dropping that bug onto her tongue and sucking it back into her mouth.

Megan was trying her hardest to keep her head turned from her giant dad. She had let her hair cover her face. To her, the last thing she wanted was for her dad to recognize her. That would just be too humiliating. Anything seemed better than that.

“MAYBE MEGAN’S ON TO SOMETHING, EATING THESE THINGS,” Jerry said. Megan’s blood went cold. She turned and felt herself being lifted above her dad’s mouth as it opened.

“Oh god no!” she cried, trying to squirm away. “Brian, save me!”

Brian had been filming all of this, but had no idea what to do. His dad had already grasped his tiny sister, so if he grew her or shrunk his dad, the other would just change size as well.

Poor Megan was left dangling above her father’s open mouth, staring down into the abyss of his throat. Visions raced before her eyes as she imagined this is what the tiny bug by the hot tub must have experienced. Her dad’s warm breath washed over her body, and his tongue extended.

Just as Jerry was about to drop this tiny “bug” onto his tongue and send the creature to its’ doom, he heard the front door open.

“Hey baby!” a familiar voice called out. Jerry froze. For some reason he felt like he hadn’t seen his wife in days. He had assumed she was too busy with work. He turned, hiding his catch behind his back. His eyes widened, seeing Cynthia standing there wearing nothing but her bra and lingerie.

“Woah,” was all Jerry managed to stutter out.

Cynthia giggled at his awkwardness. She found it adorable and it was one of the many reasons she married him. “Come inside and take care of me,” she said shaking her ass as she walked back into the house.

It didn’t take Jerry longer than a second, to decide to follow his wife. Following in his oldest daughter’s footsteps and eating a bug could wait. His wife had needs and he needed to satisfy them. He lowered Megan’s screaming body down until she was about six inches off the ground and dropped her into the grass.

Megan screamed as she hit several blades of grass which broke her fall and prevented her from getting any serious injuries. She did land face down into a puddle of mud, and gagged as she crawled her way out of it.

“Oh shit, are you alright, Meg?” Brian said, running up and seeing his disheveled older sister. Her white t-shirt was covered in mud. Her large tits were pressed against the white t-shirt, and her nipples were all too visible. Her hair was stringy and clung to her face.

“Alright I’ll grow us back,” Brian said, fiddling with the shrink ray.

“Wait no!” shouted Megan, wiping more mud out of her face. “If you do, everyone will see how gross I look. Grow yourself back and carry me inside.”

Brian was shocked at the amount of trust his sister had in him. He just shrugged and grew himself back. Reaching down, he plucked up his tiny sister. Covered in mud, she really did look like an insect now.

Going downstairs to avoid the rest of his family, Brian grabbed a paper cup and let an eighth inch of water into it. He deposited Megan’s tiny body in there, the water coming up to her waste.

“ALRIGHT I’LL BE RIGHT BACK,” Brian said, as Megan dipped down beneath the water to clean herself. “I’LL GRAB YOU SOMETHING CLEAN.”

“Thank you!” shouted Megan. While she hated being this dirty, she didn’t hate being shrunken. In fact, she found this very relaxing. She was just in her paper cup, letting the mud and dirt wash off of her. It didn’t even bother her to be naked, as her ruined t-shirt and yoga pants were floating off to the side.

As Brian walked upstairs, he noticed his parents’ door was closed, and he just shook his head and laughed. He grabbed the bikini that Megan was wearing in the hot tub when she nearly killed him and Isabelle. As he was walking downstairs, he passed Isabelle. They casually high-fived and she entered the upstairs bathroom. Just before Brian went downstairs, he glanced into the kitchen.

Brian smiled. Isabelle had scooped herself a bowl of vanilla ice cream. Another idea popped into Brian’s head. He walked back to his room and grabbed his winter coat, along with Megan’s bikini.
End Notes:

 

--

 

More coming soon!

Chapter 9 - A Cold Snack by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  More coming soon....

 

--

 

 

With a grin draped across his face, Brian threw on his winter coat. Sure, it didn’t exactly fit with the rest of the theme of his movie, but he didn’t care, this would be a great scene. Coat, on, he exited the kitchen, but was met by Isabelle, who had a confused look on her face.

“Uhhhh, what’s up bro?” she said with a laugh. There was an awkward pause as she could tell her older brother was trying to come up with an answer. She was one step ahead of him. “Is this something weird for your movie?”

Brian was a bit surprised, but knew his younger sister was smart. “Damn, how’d you know,” he said, trying to play it cool.

“Because it’s eighty-five degrees outside and you’re wearing a fucking winter coat,” Isabelle responded. “What’re you about to film?” She could tell Brian was up to something.

“Alright fine,” Brian relented. “Want to be an actress again…at normal size?” Brian went on to explain how Megan was the size of an ant, getting cleaned off downstairs. On his way to grab her something to wear, he noticed the bowl of vanilla ice cream, and thought it would be funny to drop Megan into it and film her.

“After all, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind getting a bit of revenge on her, would you?” laughed Brian.

Isabelle had not forgotten what she had been put through the previous day. Her giant older sister had nearly flattened her multiple times under her fat ass, and trapped her underneath her giant, sweaty tits. “Hell yeah I’m in!” she said in anticipation. “Pretty sure I can still smell her boob sweat.”

Unable to hold back his laughter, Brian started to walk downstairs. “I’ll go grab our actress,” he shouted.

--

Down in the paper cup on the bathroom sink, Megan was at peak relaxation. Her quarter inch body was floating and she felt absolutely at peace right now. She could hear footsteps start to approach, and covered up her bare breasts, not wanting her younger brother to see her tits. If only she knew that he was nearly crushed beneath them the previous day.

Entering the bathroom, Brian smiled seeing Megan still in the cup. He knew nothing would go wrong, but didn’t like leaving her alone. There was just the slight chance something could happen. Maybe his mom would see the cup and drink from it without thinking.

“HEY MEG, GOT YOU SOMETHING,” Brian said, holding up the red bikini belonging to his older sister.

Megan’s jaw dropped. She did NOT want to wear that in her brothers movie. She was already frustrated that she was stuck wearing her yoga pants and old t-shirt, now he wanted her to wear this.

Despite her tiny protests, Brian paid no attention to her concerns. This was his movie and she signed the waiver. She knew what she was in for. After shrinking the red bikini down small enough that it was a perfect fit for his ant-sized sister, Brian dropped it into the cup. He watched as the clearly annoyed Megan turned her back and slipped it on.

“God dammit, what he doesn’t have a girlfriend so I need to be the sex appeal in his movie,” Megan said to herself. “At least it’s better than noth…” she started to say, as she felt the paper cup get lifted high into the air and start to tip on its’ side. “What’re you doi…” Megan said, before a wave took her head under the surface.

All Brian was doing was pouring the cup of water out into his hand. Sure, it might not have been the most convenient way to get Megan out of it, but it might have been the safest. If he just reached two fingers in the cup, there was a serious risk of crushing Megan between them. As Megan rolled out onto her younger brother’s palm, she watched the water run off the sides and fall to the sink below. With it went her dirty clothes that she had been wearing when she shrunk outside.

“Dammit, I loved those yoga pants,” she said under her breath. Turning her attention up to her giant brother, Megan was confused. “Why the fuck is he wearing a coat,” she said to herself. The bikini clad woman screamed as Brian gently closed his palm, encasing her in darkness. Megan was starting to get an uneasy feeling, Brian was acting very strange right about now, and the fact he was forcing her to wear a sexy bikini wasn’t helping.

After what felt like ages, Megan felt Brian’s giant form finally stop walking. Before she could question what was going on, Brian’s fingers began to open up, sending the quarter inch woman plummeting down. She screamed, not having any idea what was going on. Her fall was broken when she landed in something wet, white and incredibly cold. Megan began screaming out of shock, and nearly naked body began to shake. She landed face first into the wet substance and got a mouthful of it. Vanilla.

Wiping the freezing cold slush out of her eyes, Megan continued to shiver as she doubled over, partly out of shock. She took in her surroundings and it became very clear where she was. She was in a giant bowl of ice cream.

Meanwhile, after depositing his older sister into the bowl of frozen dessert, Brian met up with Isabelle. “Okay, everything is set,” he said. “She’s currently in the bowl.”

“Oh yummy,” laughed his high school sister. “Now where are you gonna be?”

Brian realized he hadn’t thought this far ahead. He did know one thing, he did not want to be in that bowl.

“Not anywhere you’re gonna eat me,” he responded.

“Oh that’s no fun, I’ll be careful, I promise!” pleaded his younger sister.

“Hey you already almost killed me once while I was filming you eat! We’re not doing that again!”

The two siblings finally decided that Brian would shrink down and film from the safety of Isabelle’s right shoulder. He wasn’t thrilled with the idea, but at least he wasn’t going to get eaten.

Isabelle watched in excitement as Brian shrunk down. He went all the way down to a quarter inch, the same size as Megan. “ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE BUG,” Izzy said, plucking her miniscule brother up between two fingers. “START FILMING.” Izzy felt immensely powerful. She had since she found out a few days ago that she almost crushed Brian without being aware of it. The wave of excitement rushed throughout her body, and she even let out a quiet moan. There was so much she could do with him if she wanted to, and he wouldn’t even have a choice.

Luckily for Brian, Izzy’s good nature won out. She walked into the kitchen and placed Brian down on the counter near the bowl. She then went and heated up some hot fudge and grabbed some sprinkles.

Looking down into the bowl, Isabelle licked her lips. She could see an ant sized form trudging around in the soupy dessert, which only got her even more excited. “THIS LOOKS SOOOO GOOD!” she said.

“Izzy it’s me! Look down you giant idiot!” screamed Megan. The tiny woman was trying her best not to contract hypothermia, but being ant-sized wearing nothing but a bikini in a bowl of ice cream didn’t help. She was now staring up at her titanic “little” sister, and didn’t even know if Isabelle was aware of her. “Brian I’m gonna fucking kill you!” she screamed. She wanted nothing more than to grow back to normal size and shrink Brian down. She pictured crushing his tiny body under her giant ass, but was brought back to reality by the sounds of Isabelle’s voice.

“OH GOOD, HOT FUDGE IS READY,” the giantess said in a cheerful manor. The temporarily walked out of site, leaving the tiny body of Megan to shake and shiver while processing what she just said. As Izzy walked over to grab her topping of choice, she grabbed Brian’s ant-sized body and deposited him on her right shoulder.

Brian had been down on the counter, filming his giantess of a sister as she prepared her snack. Her long fingers reached down and gently picked up his miniscule form. She carefully placed him on her shoulder, where his ant-sized body was able to carefully balance while Isabelle walked throughout the kitchen.

Looking down at her dessert, the erotic sense of power returned to Isabelle. She couldn’t help but think back to how helpless she felt, pinned beneath Megan’s sweaty breast. How Megan had tried to snuff out her life using her fat ass. Now the ball was in Izzy’s court.

“LET’S WARM THIS UP A LITTLE BIT,” Isabelle teased, spotting her sister who seemed about to go into shock from the cold. The lifted a giant spoon and began to drizzle the hot fudge sauce onto the mounds of vanilla ice cream. The warm chocolate rushed down the ice cream as more and more spoon-fulls of it were ladled on.

Megan tried her best to avoid it, but then warm sauce came into contact with her body. She was expecting it to burn, but the combination of that and the ice cream actually made it reasonable temperature. The problem was the hot fudge sauce began to melt the ice cream causing it to become a soupy death trap.

This was further added on to when Isabelle dumped in some rainbow colored sprinkles, each about the same size as Megan’s tiny body. Then Isabelle started to stir.

The giant metal spoon nearly crushed Megan’s body multiple times, as it constantly buried her under the cold soup. Momentarily re-surfacing, Megan screamed in shock, and just to get a mouthful of fresh air.

“THIS LOOKS GO GOOD,” Isabelle said, playing it up for the camera. The lowered the spoon and dug it into her soup dessert. Megan screamed in horror as the spoon barely missed her. Izzy raised the spoon and licked her lips. She made sure to turn to Brian as she put it into her mouth.

At his tiny size, even Brian was intimidated watching Isabelle eat. He knew about the tiny people who she had eaten the previous day, and being this close to her mouth was quite scary. Some drops of the ice cream soup dripped down her chin and back onto the table below.

Using the zoom feature on his camera, Brian managed to locate the tiny squirming body of Megan down in the ball. The tiny woman was in her red bikini, though it was now tattered. That and the extreme cold of the ice cream had caused both of her nipples to become hard and visible. “Oh shit,” Brian said, as Isabelle’s spoon descended down again. This time Megan was scooped up. She whimpered and cried, but as Isabelle started to raised her spoon out of the bowl, she lost her grip and fell back down with a splat.

Brian got another close up view, this time of Isabelle’s open mouth. Strands of saliva stretched from the roof of her mouth, as hot air washed over Brian, and her breath smelled like chocolate.

This went on for about a minute, of Isabelle eating the ice cream while Megan dodged the spoon, and Brian filmed from her shoulder. Everything was going along fine until the home phone rung.

The phone only ran once, but it was enough for Isabelle to turn her head. Her long brown hair brushed past her shoulder, colliding with her ant-sized brother and causing him to lose his balance. “Izzy help!” shouted Brian, as he desperately tried to grab onto the hair but failed. Isabelle leaned forward slightly as her brother fell off his shoulder, nearly to his doom.

Had Brian landed on the counter it would have broken every bone in his body. Luckily, slightly, for him, he landed in the same bowl of soupy ice cream that Megan was trapped in.

Managing to re-surface from underneath the freezing cold mixture, Brian gasped as he realized what had happened. “Oh fuck, Izzy I’m here!” he shouted.

His titanic younger sister seemed to have no knowledge of what had happened to him, completely unaware that Brian was no longer on her shoulder. The giant spoon descended again, this time right next to Brian.

“Brian look out!” a feminine voice shouted. Brian turned his head and saw Megan wading towards him.

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” she screamed. As Brian started to answer, Megan slapped him across the face.

“That’s for putting me here, now how do we get out?”

As Brian and Megan were trying to work out a plan, the spoon came down again. They both screamed and tried their best to dodge it, but the creamy dessert slowed them down too much. The spoon went underneath Brian and lifted him up into the air.

Unaware of the chaos she had caused and the danger she was putting her brother in, Megan’s eyes scanned the spoonful of ice cream in front of her. She could see a tiny body covered in ice cream. It clearly must’ve been Megan. This would show her.

As the gigantic maw of his younger sister opened in front of him, Brian began screaming in a panic. He fumbled for the shrink ray, but the combination of fear, cold and sticky substance was severely impacting his coordination. “SO GOOD,” Isabelle said, as the spoonful of ice cream, Brian included, entered her mouth.

The warmth and darkness of Isabelle’s mouth hit Brian right away. It was much less cold, but he was now in danger of being swallowed. As Brian fumbled around inside his younger sister’s mouth, he found himself falling, and landing face first in a pool of saliva and melted ice cream, laying on Isabelle’s tongue.

The dark cave was soon flooded with light as Isabelle opened her mouth. Unfortunately for Brian, he was not being freed, rather, Isabelle was just yawning. The warm air rushed past the shrunken guy, and he then saw a problem. The camera he had been using to film everything, was drifting towards the back of Izzy’s throat. Sure, it was backed up and he could still retrieve the footage, but it was a nice camera. Brian watched helplessly as the school’s very expensive piece of technology disappeared down Isabelle’s esophagus.

Meanwhile, Isabelle was having the time of her life. She still believed it was Megan inside of her mouth and was loving gently sucking on the tiny body. She was loving the idea of her older sister trapped, struggling for her life inside of her mouth, particularly after what Megan had put her through.

Isabelle was also fighting the urges that came with being a giantess. This was her first time (that she was aware of) interacting with shrunken people and she was loving every second of it. Despite the fact that she was eighteen, she was still a virgin, though she often pleasured herself. And the feeling of power she had right now was really turning her on. Underneath the table, she slipped one finger into her underwear and stroked the lips of her vagina. She let out a moan but instantly stopped. She remembered her brother was on her shoulder.

Turning her head, Isabelle opened her mouth to give Brian a good view for the film. She was surprised when she did not see him. “THE HELL?!” Isabelle mumbled, her mouth partly full of melted ice cream. Her mind started to race. How could she have lost him? Was he alright? Where did he go?

Megan slowly swallowed some of the ice cream in her mouth, but used her massive tongue to push the tiny squirming body up against the roof of her mouth. She had no intention of actually eating Megan, she just wanted to give her a good scare.

For Brian, the monolithic pink muscle battered his tiny body against the roof of her mouth. He was drenched from Izzy’s saliva and was now getting light-headed. The combination of the heat and the punishment his body was taking put him at a severe risk of passing out. He reached for the shrink ray at his side, but knew he couldn’t use it. The only thing that would happen, is both he and Isabelle would expand, meaning he would just be trapped in the mouth of a real giantess!

While worried about the whereabouts of Brian, Isabelle reached down and scooped up another spoonful of vanilla ice cream. This bite had her terrified older sister on it.

Completely distraught and disheveled, Megan started on in defeat as she was brought in front of her younger sister’s lips. This was going to be it. She was going to be eaten by her little sister.

In a last ditch effort to get noticed, Megan began screaming and waving her arms. Through her tears, she did everything she could in the sticky goop to get the attention of the hungry giantess. Her bikini top had slipped off, leaving her bare breasts exposed.

As she was about to put the spoon into her mouth, Isabelle’s large eyes caught some kind of movement. It was coming from her spoon. Lowering her face, she could see a tiny, nearly unrecognizable form waving to her in her ice cream. Her giant eye studied the tiny form, and soon deduced who it was. A warm wave of air rushed over Megan’s body, blowing her hair back. “HOLY SHIT, MEGAN?!”

It didn’t take long for Izzy to put two and two together. If Megan was on her spoon, Brian had vanished, and she currently had a tiny person on her tongue….

Using two fingers Megan delicately plucked Brian’s tiny body off of her wet, extended tongue. “SORRY FOR ALMOST EATING THE TWO OF YOU,” she giggled, letting out a little burp. She stared down at her two tiny siblings, and couldn’t help but think of how pathetic they looked. Brian was covered in saliva and Megan was covered in ice cream.

Isabelle let out another soft moan. “I…I’M GONNA GRAB SOME TOWELS FOR YOU,” she lied, rushing off and shutting the door to her bedroom.

On the counter, Megan looked at Brian and shook her head. “Serves you right for nearly getting us killed,” she said with venom in her voice. Brian held his tongue, deciding not to tell her about her unaware ventures.

“Whatever,” Brian mumbled, growing himself back. He was covered in Izzy’s spit and felt absolutely disgusting. He reached down and plucked up Megan’s tiny body. “I’M GONNA SHOWER,” he said, carrying her to the bathroom. He filled another paper cup a quarter inch with warm water, before dropping Megan back in there. “SINCE YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH BEFORE, YOU CAN CLEAN UP IN THERE AGAIN,” he laughed.

Megan was shouting at him to grow her back to normal but he chose not to yet. Taking the cup to his room, Brian changed out of his clothes. Before he hopped in the shower, he needed to check something.

Logging onto his computer, Brian was able to pull up the camera stream, or at least what was left of it. What he saw amazed him. The absolutely tiny camera had captured everything up to when he last saw it disappear down Isabelle’s throat. To his surprise and pleasure, it kept filming. It captured Isabelle’s esophagus, down to her stomach where it sat in a strange yellow lake of acid. The camera had landed on a mound of sausage and pancakes that Isabelle had eaten for breakfast before her morning workout. The camera was in the perfect position to capture the walls of Isabelle’s stomach, as they were splashed with acid and fluids. However, the camera also managed to capture various body parts from the tiny people whom Izzy had eaten with yesterday’s salad. Multiple arms and legs were either floating in or sticking out of the toxic soup. The rest of the victims had been long gone, as Isabelle’s stomach acids finished them off quickly.

Brian shuttered, realizing how close he came to ending up in his sister’s gut with the rest of her food.

“Well that should be enough footage for the movie,” Brian said to himself. He tapped the paper cup a few times, just to fuck with Megan. “I’LL GROW YOU BACK IN A FEW,” he said, walking out of the room to take a shower.

As he passed Isabelle’s room, he could hear her moaning and smiled. “Good for her,” he laughed. Suddenly his phone went off. It was Craig.

“Hey dude you around? I’m ready to collect my prize!” the text read.

It took Brian a second before he realized what Craig was talking about. “Oh yeah, what did you have in mind?”

Craig had a simple request. “Can I have a scene with Megan in your movie?”

Brian smiled.
End Notes:

--

 

Hope you enjoyed!  Next chapter should be up soon!

Chapter 10 - Craig Returns by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  The next one should be up soon...


--

After a nice hot shower where he washed his sister’s saliva off of himself, Brian emerged and went back to his room. All he knew was that Craig would be here at any moment, and clearly had something in mind with Megan. He was aware that Craig wanted to film a scene with her and that involved the shrink ray, but beyond that Craig was being somewhat secretive. It was clear that his best friend had a major crush on his older sister, and his behavior while traversing her body searching for Isabelle supported Brian’s claim.

As he entered his room, he changed clothes and glanced down at the paper cup. Megan was still laying there, relaxing as best as she could.  Brian winked as he heard her shout something.  Poor girl had no idea of what she was in for.

Brian’s phone lit up as a new text came in.  It was Craig.  “I’m here!” is all it read. With a nervous smile, Brian answered the front door and found his buddy.

“What up dude?” Brian asked, still wondering what his friend had in mind.

“Not much, just thought I’d stop by,” Craig said, clearly excited. “Megan here?”

Brian nodded.  “Yep, she’s tiny.”

Craig’s eyes seemed to light up once Brian said this. His posture changed as he seemed to adjust his pants. “Oh yeah?” he asked.  “How small are we talking?”

“Not sure, about the size of an ant,” Brian responded. “Maybe a quarter inch.”

“Damn, that’s really small,” Craig responded.  “Do you think we could make her a little bigger?”

It was at this moment, Brian’s curiosity broke through. “Alright dude, before we do this I just gotta know, what’re you planning on doing with my sister?  I’m worried you might take this too far.”

Craig maintained his calm demeanor.  “Relax man, I’m just gonna play with her a bit. I’m not gonna eat her or anything, she’ll be fine.” The two continued to discuss what Craig was and wasn’t allowed to do with Brian’s tiny sister. 

“Alright, I’ll grow her back to two inches tall,” insisted Brian. “Give me a minute, then come into my room.”

--

As Brian re-entered his room, he poured the paper cup out into his hand. The water ran off his hand into the carpet far down below, leaving just the bikini-clad Megan. Again, Brian could hear the tiny squeak of Megan’s voice, but couldn’t make out what she was actually saying. Carefully, Brian deposited his ant-sized sister down onto his bed, and aimed the shrink ray at her.

“About fucking time!” shouted Megan, who clearly had her fill of being shrunken today. She was more than ready to grow back to normal. Watching her “little” brother pull the trigger of the shrink ray, Megan closed her eyes, expecting everything to return to normal.

She felt that same tingling feeling as before, but when she opened her eyes, something was wrong. She was still very small, just not quite as small.

“Wait how big am I?” questioned Megan, who was still very confused looking at her surroundings. She heard the shrink ray fire again and turned around. She was met by Brian, also the same size as her. There was a peculiar smile on his face.

“What…what’s going on? Is something wrong with the shrink ray?” she wondered.

Brian gave a casual shrug. “Relax, everything is fine. We’re two inches tall right now.”

In an irritated tone, Megan tried her best not to snap at her younger brother. “Well can you grow me back right now?  I’m getting really tired of being shrunken, especially after the shit you’ve been pulling.”

The look on Brian’s face was still making her uncomfortable. “I’d love to Meg,” he responded. “But there is one more scene I need from you first.”

“What are you…” Megan said before trailing off. She heard footsteps and then the door to Brian’s room opened. In walked Craig.  He was the last person Megan wanted to see right now.

It had been obvious to Megan for quite some time that Craig was in love with her. Whenever he came over to hang out with Brian, he always ogled her and tried to awkwardly flirt. He shut the door and locked it behind him, before turning his attention to the two tinies on the bed.

“LET’S ROLL THE CAMERA, BUDDY,” he said with a laugh, before removing his shirt, then his belt, then dropping his pants.

“No,” Megan whimpered, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. “Absolutely not. I’m not doing this. Grow me back now,” she demanded from Brian, though she got no response. She watched, petrified in fear as Craig removed his pants, followed by his plaid boxers. His erect cock was now in full view of the tiny woman.

“LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?” he teased, walking closer to the bed. Megan’s brain was racing a mile a minute. All her instincts were screaming at her to run, but her legs just couldn’t move. “CAUSE I KNOW I DO,” Craig said with a sinister laugh.

Reaching down, Craig plucked up the two inch woman in his hand, and brought her up to his face. He had wanted Megan for years, and now he literally had her in the palm of his hand. The giant stared down at her, unintentionally licking his lips and terrifying her even more.

“LET’S GET THIS OFF OF YOU,” Craig muttered, his giant fingers reaching for Megan’s bikini. Megan screamed and begged, but the giant was intent on seeing her massive breasts. With one finger, he tore of the red bikini, revealing Megan’s voluptuous breasts to the world. “FUCK YOU’RE HOT,” Craig remarked. He dropped Megan’s tiny red bikini on his tongue, flicked it towards the back of his mouth, and swallowed it whole.

“Hey you jerk! That was mine!” screamed Megan.

Craig continued to ignore what his new toy was saying, and focused only on her sex appeal instead. Using his giant thumb, he caressed her breasts while she shouted in protest. In response to this Craig, lifted Megan’s tiny body up towards his face. Bringing her right underneath his nose, Craig inhaled deeply, breathing in Megan’s scent.

“DAMN, YOU SMELL GREAT. YOU’VE GOT ME ALL TURNED ON.”

Down on the bed, Brian continued to film. He was torn at first, wondering if he could really put his sister through all this. But Craig had convinced him it would work great for the movie, and he had to admit, he was getting a kick out of filming it.

Even Brian’s jaw dropped though, when he saw Craig open his mouth and raise Megan up to it. He could clearly hear his sister screaming, begging Craig not to eat her. Craig just held her there for a few seconds, before his giant, serpentine tongue emerged and began licking the front of Megan’s body up and down.

“You pervert!” screamed Megan, as Craig’s tongue retracted into his mouth and he finally stopped licking her. “Knock it off!”

“THERE,” Craig said condescendingly. “NOW YOU’RE ALL LUBED UP.”

This caught both Brian and Megan off guard. Megan seemed furious upon hearing it.  “Lubed up?!  What the hell does that mean!” she shouted. “I didn’t sign up to be in a porno you asshole! I’m not your fucking sex toy!”

“I DON’T KNOW,” teased Craig. “YOU SURE DO LOOK LIKE ONE!” Craig turned his attention to the bed where he saw his tiny friend filming. “MOVE BUDDY,” he said in a commanding tone. Brian did not need to be told twice, as he saw Craig’s massive body coming to lay down onto the bed. 

As Craig proceeded to lay down, this left Brian in the uncomfortable position of being between Craig’s legs and in front of his crotch. Craig’s cock easily dwarfed Brian’s two inch frame, and had Brian not had the shrink ray and been in control of this situation, he would’ve been terrified.

In reality, Craig was way more focused on his tiny prize. He rolled Megan’s naked body around in his hand, and used the pillows to prop himself up. He laughed as he dangled the tiny, screaming body of Megan above his crotch.

His giant cock twitched.  “LOOKS LIKE IT WANTS YOU BABY,” he said, causing Megan to freak out even more.

“Please don’t drop me down there!” Megan screamed at the top of her lungs. “Anywhere but there!”

This caught Craig’s attention. Anywhere. Caught up playing the role of the dominant, sex-crazed giant, Craig proceeded to lay back and drop Megan onto the bed between his legs.

Megan collapsed on the bed, embracing the temporary break in the action. She stared up and saw her younger brother, Brian, filming all of this. She wanted to scream at him for betraying her and forcing her to go through all this, but couldn’t find the strength.

Instead, the massive voice of Craig called out from behind her. “WELL YOU DID SAY ANYWHERE.”

Megan slowly turned her head and started to scream. Craig had spread his gigantic ass cheeks and was revealing his puckered sphincter to the world. It was definitely large enough to swallow her whole!

“IN YOU GO!” Craig laughed, his hand grasping the screaming body of Megan, bringing her closer to his wretched asshole. He pulled her up against it, causing her pretty face to be brought against the slimy, wrinkled orifice.

“Wait, no!” Megan screamed, trying to squirm away, but Craig’s fingers would not allow it. “Stop it!”

Craig had her now lined up perfectly, and slowly began to insert her feet first into his rectum. Brian was walking closer, almost in a trance. He couldn’t believe what he was watching, his best friend was literally about to suck his older sister into his ass. Even though he knew this was so wrong, he couldn’t look away.

“Brian! Brian what’re you doing! Stop recording and help me!” Megan screamed. Craig was no longer using his hand to push her. He was just letting her bodies movement’s stimulate his asshole. It would do the rest of the job itself. The sphincter pulled Megan further in with two lurches. She was up to her breasts.

“Oh god! It’s so hot and smells!” Megan sobbed, as she felt her body getting pulled in further. “Brian! Oh god, it’s crushing me!” Craig let out a loud moan as Megan was now in up to her neck. Brian couldn’t pull himself away. His once titanic older sister was now just a head, sticking out of his friend’s anus.

With one last pull, Craig’s asshole did the job. “Somebody help!” screamed Megan. “No plea..”

Megan’s cries for help were interrupted by a disgusting *SLURP*

Brian was awestruck. His older sister had just vanished. He could still hear her faded cries for help, coming from deep within his best friend. He couldn’t get past the fact that Craig had just sucked his older sister into his asshole like she was nothing.

Inside Craig’s ass, Megan was having a meltdown. She could barely process the events that led to this. She screamed and pleaded for Craig to release her, as this was by far the most disgusting thing that had ever happened to her. The head was unbearable and the smell was even worse. In the pitch blackness, she dropped to her knees, trying her best not to pass out. She curled up into a ball and began sobbing, leaning against one of the slimy walls of Craig’s rectum.

While Megan squirmed away inside her captor, and Brian stood almost trance-like in his best friend’s rectum, Craig was losing it. He had a raging erection and was going absolutely nuts. The combination of the power trip he was on from anally voring Megan, along with the extremely pleasurable sensation of having her inside him, made him incredibly horny.

“OH JESUS,” Craig moaned loudly as he grabbed his cock. Without warning, he reached down and plucked up his tiny friend in his other hand.

“Dude what the fuck are you doing?!” shouted Brian, caught off guard by his friend’s actions.

This was met with laugh from Craig. “SAY HI TO YOUR SISTER FOR ME!”

“Wait what?!” screamed Brian. Quickly Craig brought Brian towards his asshole, which started to pucker again. Brian panicked and tried to free himself, but his friend’s grasp was too strong. “No don’t!” he shouted, as Craig began to rub Brian up and down against his asshole. The sounds of Megan sobbing were much clearer to Brian now, as he was about to be forced into Craig’s anus.

Craig had not fully lost it yet, he was just trying to fuck around. “ACTUALLY I’LL JUST LEAVE YOU WITH THIS,” Craig said. Before Brian could process anything, he saw Craig’s asshole open, and a cloud of hot gas was released, temporarily blinding the tiny guy.

Laughing, Craig admired his work, watching his tiny friend drop to his knees, rub his eyes and dry heave. He continued to tug on his cock, growing harder by the second as he thought about Megan.

Inside of his rectum, Megan was weeping. The fart had been bad for Brian, but worse for Megan. Her eyes, nose and lungs all burned. She tried desperately to force herself out of the sphincter, but it was clenched far too tightly.

As Brian wiped his eyes and slowly returned to his senses, he looked up and his jaw dropped. He saw the giant body of Craig holding a picture of Cynthia, Brian’s mom, which was kept on Brian’s dresser. “OH FUCK YEAH,” he moaned. Brian couldn’t’ turn away as his giant friend finally finished, cumming onto the picture of Brian’s mom, and collapsing back on the bed.

Not wanting to be around his giant, sex-crazed friend anymore, Brian quickly grew back. “Dude what the fuck is wrong with you,” Brian shouted. He was about ready to fight his friend, but Craig’s nakedness caused him to re-think that.

To Brian’s surprise, Craig still seemed incredibly relaxed. “What, it was all part of the movie,” he said with a casual shrug. “I told you I wouldn’t eat Megan, I never said my ass wouldn’t.  She’ll be fine.”

“Well what was with you almost shoving me up there?” Brian snapped.

Craig sat up and put his boxers and pants back on. “Hey, just be thankful I didn’t swallow you or Megan with my cock.  I thought about it,” he laughed.

Hearing this gave Brian an idea. “Would you wanna do that?”

“Are you kidding, hell yes!” Craig shouted in excitement, which caused Brian to put his finger to his lips signaling him to be quiet. “Who are you shrinking?” 

Trying his best to keep cool, Brian grabbed a waiver. “It’ll be a surprise, I’ve got an idea though.”

Brian headed out to talk with his next actress, while Craig went to grab a snack and go back to Brian’s bedroom. The feeling of Megan still trapped and struggling inside him was mind-blowing. He had no intentions of letting her go anytime soon.

 

 

End Notes:

--


Hope you enjoyed!  More to come...

Chapter 11 - Craig's Next Victim by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

It's been a while, but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!


--

A smug grin was draped across Brian’s face, as he walked towards the house of his next actress. Craig made it clear that he wanted to experience the sensation of swallowing a shrunken woman using his cock, so Brian was going to make sure to deliver.  Nearing the house, Brian had the shrink ray tucked into his pants, as well as a waiver to be in his film in his hand. He walked up the driveway and rang the doorbell.

--

Back at Brian’s house, his best friend Craig was laying on his bed relaxing. Craig sipped a cup of coffee that he made for himself, and closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of Brian’s older sister, Megan, trapped inside his asshole. The tiny woman was trying her best to squirm her way through his sphincter, but Craig wasn’t letting that happened. He just laughed and rubbed his stomach. 

While Craig absolutely loved Megan’s struggles inside of his rectum, he couldn’t help but fantasize about the other members of Brian’s family. He had already pleasured himself to the picture of Brian’s mom Cynthia. Maybe he could ask Brian to shrink her down. He thought of her being swallowed by his cock was getting him excited.

There was also Brian’s younger sister, Isabelle. He already helped rescue her from Megan’s giant breasts. Maybe she needed to pay him back.

--

“That sounds awesome!” Anna said ecstatically. “I’d love to be in your movie!”

Brian grinned. Craig’s younger sister, Anna, was two years younger than them. She was a stunning young brunette with a very bubbly personality. He smiled, watching as she signed the waiver to appear in his “sci-fi film.”  Brian had always liked Anna, and he long suspected that she had a crush on him. After all, she pretty much jumped at the chance to be in the movie with him.

“Awesome,” Brian said with a smile. The poor woman had no idea what she just signed up for. “Hey can you get me a small plastic bag?” he asked.

Anna was happy to oblige, walking to the kitchen and coming back with a ziplock bag.

“Thanks,” Brian responded. Without warning, Brian whipped out the shrink ray and fired. The blast hit Anna dead center, and she diminished down before she had a chance to react. Lowering two massive fingers, Brian plucked up the screaming, tiny woman.  “I HOPE YOU MAKE IT,” Brian teased, before depositing her into the bag, sealing it, and putting it in his pocket.

Pulling out his phone, Brian started texting Craig. “Got you a tiny actress, be back in 10 minutes.”

As he started walking, he felt his phone vibrate. There was a thumbs up emogi followed by the words, “Sweet, my dick needs a snack!”

--

After Brian returned home, he found Craig talking with Isabelle. “What’re you guys up to?” Brian asked.

Craig gave him an awkward smile. “Just talking about the movie, how cool it was to do all the shrinking shit,” his buddy responded.

“Yeah, I told him about me almost eating you and Megan,” laughed Isabelle. “I love being a giant, maybe you guys need to shrink down and run from me,” she said. Brian couldn’t put his finger on why, but she seemed a bit too excited. She grinned and walked off towards her room, bare feet slapping the floor as she did so.

“Does she know?” Brian asked.

Craig raised his eyebrows. “About what?”

“You know, Megan,” Brian said, worried Isabelle might know too much.

“No of course not,” Craig responded. “We were just talking.”  There was an awkward pause as Craig grinned. “Any chance I can get Isabelle shrunken?”

“Probably not,” Brian said. “You’ve already got one of my sisters, and I’ll need her back in a bit,” he said. “Besides, I’ve got someone else for you to play with.”

The two college guys discussed their plan for the next scene. They decided that they would use the hot tub in the backyard. Brian’s mom had left to run errands, his dad was probably out somewhere, Isabelle was in her room and Megan was in Craig’s ass. 

The plan would be for Craig to get in the hot tub naked. Brian was able to find a tiny toy boat, which he shrunk down to a size compatible with their “little” actress. Brian would join Anna on the boat and film what happens.

The plan began to proceed as planned. Craig went to the hot tub and disrobed. Brian removed the plastic bag from his pocket. He had not told Craig the identity of their actress, and he did not plan to. This was payback for Craig nearly using him as a sex toy. “ALRIGHT ANNA, GET ON THE BOAT!” demanded Brian.

He could see the tiny woman pitching a fit, but really did not care. “I’LL GROW YOU BACK AS SOON AS YOUR SCENE IS DONE,” he lied, filling her with false hope. He watched as the tiny woman threw her hands in the air, and reluctantly climbed onto the boat. 

Adjusting the shrink ray again, Brian fired again at the boat. The boat reduced down to a centimeter long, bringing Anna down further with is.

Plucking up the tiny toy, Brian opened the door to the backyard. This was the sign for Craig to take a deep breath and completely submerge himself beneath the water’s surface. Brian quickly walked towards the hot tub, and gently placed the boat in. The jets of the hot tub were thankfully not on, and the water was relatively calm.

Taking a deep breath, Brian stood over the boat and pulled the trigger, shrinking himself roughly down to a quarter millimeter tall. He landed in the water. A strong swimmer, Brian managed to make it to the boat and haul himself up. He was greeted by an irate young woman.

“Brian what the fuck is wrong with you!” screamed Anna, shoving him backwards, nearly pushing him off the boat. “How the hell is this even possible?! Why the fuck did you shrink me!” 

“What?” Brian laughed. “I told you I was making a sci-fi movie. I am.  You wanted to be an actress in it. You are.” 

He could see the rage filling Anna as his nonchalant, condescending attitude only irritated her further. “Well grow me back right now. You’re gonna be in so much fucking trouble!” she demanded. 

Brian smiled as he saw a shadow start to overtake the boat. “I’d hold on if I were you,” he said, clinching a railing on the side of the boat with a death grip.

Anna’s eyes widened in horror and disbelief. A massive, flesh colored beast broke through the water. It appeared to be some kind of giant, ancient sea creature. For a second Anna’s mind screamed “Loch Ness Monster.” That voice in her head did not last long however. As more and more of the massive organ emerged, it became very clear what this was, and where they were. It was a giant penis.

The massive organ was not at full height, six inches long. Of course, to the quarter centimeter bodies of Anna and Brian, this might as well be a kaiju.

Suddenly, the massive cock was brought down hard into the water. At normal size, it would’ve sounded like a wet slap. To the tiny actress and filmmaker, it sounded like a sonic boom. A wave washed over the boat, knocking it on it’s side. Brian held his breath, knowing that the boat was meant to be a toy and would right itself. It did.

Unfortunately for Anna, she did not have the prior knowledge that she needed to hold on. She was launched off the boat by the sheer force, and took nearly ten seconds for her miniscule body to resurface.  Gasping for air, the tiny woman treaded water, until she saw the massive shadow behind her. 

Anna could not believe her eyes. Craning her head up, the full body of the giant, the owner of this massive phallus was now exposed. It was her older brother Craig.

Craig stared down at the tiny woman like a god. Brian was right, he had gotten him a sacrifice for his cock. Craig’s eyes quicky darted back to the boat, as he wanted to make sure Brian was alright and filming. It was difficult to tell at his incredibly tiny size, but everything appeared to be fine.

“WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE,” Craig teased, watching the pathetic little woman struggle in front of him.

“Craig please help me! It’s me! It’s your sister!” she sobbed. She prayed that she would be alright. That Brian would snap out of whatever insane trance he was in, or Craig would start laughing and this would all be a joke.

“GUESS WHAT LITTLE ONE, YOU’RE GONNA BE A SACRIFICE,” Craig laughed ominously. “A SNACK FOR THE BIGGEST COCK YOU’VE EVER SEEN.”

These words cut right through Anna. The young woman started to scream uncontrollably. She was a strong swimmer, and desperately started to paddle in the other direction. She could hear Craig laughing, and though she didn’t want to admit it to herself, she knew it was hopeless.

She heard a terrifying bubbling sound that seemed to be coming from underneath her. Treading water, she looked down and started to scream again. The head of Craig’s erect cock was directly underneath her. The massive head suddenly broke through the surface, knocking her into the air and then back into the water.

“IN YOU GO,” her monstrous older brother said. The pathetically small woman watched in fear as the slit to Craig’s cock opened and water started to seep in. It was not a strong current, but it was so close and she was so small that she got caught in it.

Craig watched in amazement as it actually worked. This unfortunate, tiny woman disappeared into his urethra. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, starting to stroke his cock again. The feeling of her tiny body, only a quarter centimeter tall descending towards his testicles was absolutely exhilarating.

He heard a loud splash and saw that Brian was normal sized next to him. His buddy didn’t seem to care that Craig was stroking his cock. Craig assumed Brian understood.

“I’m gonna need a copy of that,” Craig laughed, nodding to the camera.

“Sure, and I’m gonna need my sister back,” Brian responded. The two both laughed and Craig admitted he would as soon as he was finished. Brian ultimately decided against revealing to Craig the identity of their shrunken actress. That could be something Craig discovered for himself after re-watching the footage. Then he could decided whether or not he wanted to free her.

As Brian tossed Craig his pair of shorts, he grazed his hip against the hot tub. This caused the shrink ray to fire upwards at a strange angle. Both Brian and Craig watched the beam fire into an open window of the house.

“Damn dude, gotta be careful,” Craig said. “Hate to accidentally shrink someone else.”

“Yeah especially around you,” Brian responded slyly. “Besides, I don’t think anyone’s home besides Izzy, and that’s not her room.”

What Brian and Craig failed to realize was that Brian’s dad, Jerry, was in that room, and been hit directly by the device. In a confused panic, he was making his way to the door to get to the hallway, where Isabelle would soon be.

End Notes:

--


Hope you enjoyed!  More to come....

Chapter 12 - Isabelle mistakes an identity by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Next chapter is up!  Hope you enjoy!


--

Jerry had no idea what just happened. He was the only member of the family who had no knowledge of his son’s shrink ray, or that he had been shrinking people to star in his sci-fi movie. In fact, he had barely seen his son or other members of his family at all the past few days. Something strange was going on.  Everything from his older daughter being weird threatening to eat an insect, to those weird bugs he found on the lawn, to his wife acting sexually starved and practically fucking his brains out.

All of that was before he was struck by a strange beam of light. He diminished quickly, shrinking down to a mere one centimeter tall. “What the fuck?!” Jerry shouted. “This isn’t possible!  Someone help me!”

The tiny guy went through the whole panicked shrinkee stages for several minutes, but eventually came to his senses. He knew that the only way to get back to normal, was to get help. The tiny man began walking towards his bedroom door. He really wished his wife was home right about now. He would much rather her find him at this size than any of his children. Particularly Megan. She had almost swallowed a bug earlier and did threaten to do the same to him. He really didn’t want to experience the inside of her stomach.

Making his way through the shag carpet, Jerry had no problem squeezing underneath his bedroom door, out into the wooden hallway floors. 

After being taken aback by the sheer size of everything, Jerry was brought back to reality by the deep thumping and shaking of the floor.  Something was coming. Something big.

Jerry looked on in amazement as the titanic body of his youngest daughter, Isabelle, approached from down the hallway. Her giant bare feet hit the ground with a devastating *SLAP* that could obliterate anything in their path. Relieved that his giantess of a daughter was not lost in her cell phone and seemed alert, Jerry took his chance.  The tiny guy began jumping up and down waving his arms. He prayed that he would be noticed. He also prayed that he would not be mistaken for a bug.

It had been a very interesting last two days for Isabelle.  She had discovered her brother had created a shrink ray, and had been involved with it both as a shrunken woman, and a giantess. She also learned something about herself during this process, she absolutely loved it and felt sexually awakened by the process. The feeling of nearly squishing Brian underneath her foot, and the amount of power she had with Brian struggling inside of her mouth drove her crazy. She had been unable to resist her urges and ended up pleasuring herself as a result of this.

Isabelle was currently biding her time, but she knew she would eventually ask Brian if she could use the shrink ray. She wanted tiny people to play with. Tiny people to worship her. She was getting addicted to the feeling of power of being a giantess. 

As she continued her casual trek down the hallway, her eyes momentarily glanced down at the ground. She stopped in her tracks. Down before her, a tiny creature was moving. It looked to be about the size of an ant, and if she had not gone through everything she had the past few days, perhaps Isabelle would’ve actually believed it to be an insect. But there was something about its’ movements, the way it jumped and waved the arms. This was definitely a tiny person. “HEY BRIAN,” she whispered and bit her lower lip.

Down on the ground, Jerry was utterly confused. Brian? What did Brian have to do with this, he thought. “Izzy it’s me, dad!” he shouted. “I need your help!”

Almost as if on cue, Isabelle gently lowered her giant hand down, and two fingers plucked up the pathetically, tiny man. Her giant eyes seemed to study his miniscule body as he was brought in front of her face.

“SO BIG BROTHER, WANT TO FILM MORE SCENES FOR YOUR MOVIE?” she asked, walking into her bedroom and closing the door. She could not hear his response, but assumed that he had the shrink ray, and would grow back if anything was wrong. That’s what he did before, after all.

“Izzy wait! Pick me back up!” screamed Jerry to his daughter.

“NOW YOU’VE BEEN UNDER MY GIANT FEET BEFORE, SO JUST GROW YOURSELF BACK IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS,” Isabelle said, lifting her giant left foot into the air and holding it over the man she believed to be her brother.

Jerry panicked and started to run. He had no idea what his daughter was talking about, but at the moment he did not care. He was just horrified at the fact that she was about to CRUSH HIM!

Isabelle’s eyes widened as she lowered her foot down to the carpet. She could feel the tiny man trapped underneath the sole of her giant, sweaty foot, and the squirming sensation began to trigger those feelings in her. She shut her eyes, and her right hand made its’ way into the front of her underwear. She gave a slight moan, scrunching her toes.

Pinned beneath the stinking flesh of his daughter’s foot, Jerry was lying on his stomach trying his best to crawl. It felt like he had been trapped down their for nearly an eternity, but just as he could’ve sworn his ribs would crack, Isabelle’s foot was lifted off of him. Jerry was already exhausted and could barely crawl to his knees, when he saw Izzy’s fingers reach down and lift him up again. He was again brought in front of his daughter’s titanic face, but there was a much different expression this time. It was an expression that made Jerry very uncomfortable, and send a chill down his spine. This was a carnal expression.

Glancing down at her tiny “brother”, Isabelle just could not take this any longer. She needed pleasure. She had maintained her virginity for long enough, but the introduction of the shrink ray into her life had turned everything upside down.

“ALRIGHT BRIAN, HERE’S WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN,” she said, with an assertive, yet breathy tone in her voice. Her cool, minty breath washed over her tiny dad. “WHILE YOU’RE SMALL, YOU ARE JUST MY TOY NOW.” She started to undo her pants with her free hand.

Jerry’s eyes widened and he started to tear up. He had no idea what had come over his sweet, little angel. She now appeared to be a sex-starved goddess. He was panicking at the thought of what she might do with his tiny form.

“RIGHT NOW, YOUR GIANTESS WANTS YOU TO RUB HER TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE,” Isabelle giggled. She proceeded to lay down on to the bed. She reached down, and deposited the little guy right in front of her massive ass cheeks.

Landing on the bed with a tiny thud, Jerry got up disoriented. He turned and his jaw dropped in both horror and awe. He stood in front of his daughter giant ass, which seemed like a small canyon to him. Almost in a trance, the tiny dad slowly approached his daughter’s giant sphincter. Jerry started to tremble. He felt his knees shaking and he wanted to vomit. He then heard Izzy’s all powerful voice call out to him.

“I DON’T FEEL ANYTHING, LITTLE SLAVE,” she said, her word choice cutting through her tiny dad. “IF YOU DON’T START RUBBING MAYBE YOU’LL GET CRUSHED DOWN THERE.”

Feeling completely defeated and pathetic, Jerry hung his head. A few tears trickled down his cheeks as he walked up to the reddish-brown, wrinkled orifice that was Isabelle’s asshole. He began to caress and rub it with everything he had. He could hear an occasional giggle and moan from Izzy, which made him want to vomit.

After several minutes, Isabelle’s asshole began to pucker right in front of her tiny dad. Soon enough, the hole expanded, and a small cloud of hot gas washed over Jerry. He dropped to his knees and started to gag, while Izzy just laughed high up above him.

“OOPS SORRY BRIAN,” she said, and then her body started to shift. “FOR THIS, TOO.”

Jerry looked up and screamed. Isabelle had lowered her body down about another inch. Jerry was already right against Izzy’s asshole, and now it was puckering! Jerry screamed in terror and tried to flee but was struck by the massive orifice.

With a teasingly sadistic giggle, Isabelle began to finger herself. She felt the tiny man’s body pinned against her asshole, and with a deep breath, pulled him inside. Her eyes widened and she gasped for air. She couldn’t believe what she had just done.

“OH GOD,” she moaned, quickening the pace as her fingers stroked her clit. “OH FUCK, I’M SUCH A SLUT,” she let out as she started to thrust her hips into the air. She felt all powerful right now. The man she assumed was her older brother, Brian, was just sucked into her ass like nothing. And he didn’t even try to stop her. She figured he could, but was willing to let her do this to him.

Inside Isabelle’s asshole, Jerry was having a meltdown. This was turning out to be the worst day of his life. It was incredibly hot, dark and smelled like hell. He tried his hardest to force his way through the sphincter, but Isabelle had it shut tight. It struggles only stimulated her more.

Unable to take it anymore, Isabelle decided she needed even more. It wasn’t just enough to have her tiny “brother” inside her asshole, she needed him where she would get the most pleasure. Puckering her asshole again, a giant finger entered and knocked Jerry right on his ass. The finger easily pulled him out.

Assuming that his daughter had come to her sense, Jerry prayed that she would recognize him, they would have a major awkward moment, and then she could help him get back to normal. He really hoped that’s what would happen.

Instead, Isabelle brought him back up to her face. “SO LISTEN LITTLE BRO,” she said, which still made Jerry shutter. “I NEED MORE RIGHT NOW, AND I JUST CAN’T HELP MYSELF. IT’S YOUR LUCKY DAY,” she said, and began to lower Jerry’s tiny body down past her abdomen. “YOU GET TO BE THE FIRST GUY TO EVER GET IN THIS GIANT PUSSY, AT ANY SIZE,” she giggled, dangling her tiny father above her wet, pulsating, hungry lips.

At this point, Jerry had mentally given up. He was broken. Physically, he was in a hell of a lot of pain and his body was incredibly sore. But mentally, he was just done. This is it, he thought to himself. This is how I die. Crushed or drowned in my daughter’s vagina.

Everything that happened next seemed to be happening in slow motion for Jerry. It was almost like an out of body experience.  Isabelle released his body and he began to plummet down, towards her massive exposed clit. Earlier he would’ve screamed and panicked, but he just fell silently, ready to accept his fate.

His one centimeter body landed on Izzy’s clit, which caused her to gasp and start thrusting her hips again. Two giant fingers appeared from over Jerry’s head and started rubbing the walls around him. It began to get very hot and very wet. One of the massive fingers pressed against Jerry’s body, and began to push him back, far into his daughter’s vaginal canal.

As Isabelle grew nearer and nearer to her orgasm, she shut her eyes and continued to moan. She had no idea what her relationship with Brian would ever be like after this, but that was an issue for later. Right now, she only cared about finishing.

Without any warning, the door started to turn for Isabelle’s room. Her eyes were closed and the sound of her moaning caused her to miss it. The door slowly started to open, as Isabelle’s mom, Cynthia, was now in the doorway.

“Hi honey, what’re you…” the woman said and stopped.

Isabelle opened her eyes in a panic and turned to the door. Her mother was staring at her in a shocked manor. “Mom!” she screamed. “Shut the door!” It took Cynthia a moment to put together what she had just seen.  She continued to stand there in the doorway motionless, until her daughter shouted at her again. “Don’t you knock?!”

That finally caused Cynthia to snap out of it and start moving. “Right sorry! Sorry!” she said, extremely embarrassed, and shut the door to her daughter’s room. She started to walk away, still processing what she just witnessed. Maybe it was because she was nearly eaten by her daughter, but there was definitely an intimidating, powerful aura that Isabelle gave off.

Laying back down, Isabelle cursed. Her sense of excitement and arousal were gone, and she really didn’t feel like pleasuring herself anymore. She reached into her vagina with two fingers, and pulled out the tiny guy.

“WELL BRO, THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT,” she giggled. “WE ARE NAUGHTY.” She lifted her dad’s tiny body to her lips and gave him a gentle kiss, followed by a lick. “LET’S DO THIS AGAIN SOON,” she teased with a wink.

Again, Jerry could just shutter and tried his best not to cry after hearing what his “little girl” had just said. This ended up being his breaking point, and he passed out from shock and exhaustion.

Isabelle giggled and walked into Brian’s room, gently placing the tiny body of who she thought was Brian on his dresser. She then went into the bathroom for a shower.

--

While all this chaos was occurring indoors, Brian and Craig were relaxing outdoors in the hot tub. Craig had put some swim trunks on, and the two were just chatting about life.

The two decided to get out of the hot tub and walked into Brian’s room. While Brian had his back turned, Craig reached into his asshole, and pulled out the two inch tall body of Megan. She appeared to be unconscious. “Want your sis back, buddy?” Craig said with a laugh, extending his arm to Brian.

Brian just looked back at him and scowled. “Dude, wash her off first,” he teased.

Craig shrugged and did so, rinsing off the shrunken, naked body of Megan in the kitchen sink. He then returned to the bedroom and placed her on the bed, near where Brian had put the shrink ray.

“Let’s put a pizza in the oven,” Brian said, as both he and Craig exited the room.

As they walked down the hallway, the both ran into Isabelle who was exiting the bathroom. She clearly just got out of the shower, and was looking at them with a strange look in her eyes.

“Hey boys, miss me?” she said, making a lot of eye contact with her older brother. Brian was confused by this, but gave a shrug as Craig answered.

“Oh you know it,” he laughed. “You gonna join us while we use the shrink ray again?”

Isabelle bit her lip and continued to make eye contact with Brian. She loved how uncomfortable he seemed. “Fuck yeah, I want some tiny people exploring me,” she said, as Craig walked into the kitchen out of ear shot.  She leaned towards Brian and whispered in his ear, “again.” She gave his ear a playful lick, which caused him to shutter. He remembered being on that tongue, and knowing how insignificant he felt. That must’ve been what she was referring to.

--

While Craig and Brian were hanging out in the kitchen, throwing a frozen pizza in the oven, Cynthia was downstairs reading a book, Isabelle walked back to her bedroom and Jerry lay motionless in recovery on his son’s dresser, Megan came too. The two inch woman noticed the shrink ray on the bed near her, and began to crawl towards it.  

End Notes:

--


One chapter left on this story!  Hope you enjoy it, more to come soon!

Chapter 13 - Just a Prank, Right? by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a LONG time, but I decided to continue this story.  First chapter here will set the scene, more to come....

While Brian and Craig talked in the kitchen about all the possibilities they could now experience thanks to Brian’s shrink ray while tossing the pizza in the oven. Brian couldn’t help but grin as Craig talked about swallowing that tiny woman with his cock. He mocked her, called her pathetic for drowning inside of the balls of a man like him. If only he had known it was his little sister whom Brian had shrunken and provided him with.

While Brian and Craig continued their conversation in the kitchen, Brian’s younger sister, Isabelle, was currently riding a wave of lewd adrenaline. She had just used her own shrunken father as a sex toy, albeit she thought it was her brother, making it only slightly less devious, and would have experienced one of the best orgasms of her life, had her mom not accidentally ruined her mood by opening the door. “Stupid mom,” Isabelle muttered to herself, now thinking of a way to eventually get a measure of revenge on her mom. She had no knowledge that a few days ago she nearly ate the poor woman.

She did however, want to experiment with that shrink ray a bit more. She knew she had a bit of time with him still in the kitchen, so she had snuck into his room and decided to have a look around, wanting to get her hands on his shrink ray.

The possibilities were racing through her head for all she could do. In her excitement, Isabelle forgot about the ant-sized body of her father, who she had left on Brian’s nightstand. Having awoken from his traumatic experience, Jerry panicked when he saw his titanic daughter entering his son’s room. He scrambled to his feet, memories of being inside her asshole and vagina came rushing back to him. The puny man sprinted up to his feet and rushed to hide, crawling behind his son’s now massive stick of deodorant.

“Oh shit!” Isabelle said, walking into Brian’s room and staring down at his bed. On his bed was what definitely had to be the shrink ray, but there was also the shrunken and naked body of her older sister, Megan.

Megan had been trying to crawl towards the shrink ray, hoping that somehow she could operate it and get back to normal size. She had been hell-bent on getting revenge on both her brother and Craig, as being shoved up his ass was probably the single-most disgusting experience of her life. What the two-inch woman had not counted on, was her titanic eighteen-year-old sister finding her.

“Well, looks like I get to have more fun with some tiny family members today,” Isabelle said ominously, reaching down and grasping Megan’s naked body in her hand. Though she had no idea what Isabelle was talking about, Megan had to admit that it didn’t sound good. Isabelle squirmed around in her little sister’s hand, desperately trying to get free to no avail.  Isabelle just giggled watching her tiny, older sister struggle.

“You look so cute Megan,” she said in a mocking tone, bringing Megan to her face and planting a large, sloppy, wet kiss on her older sister’s naked frame.

The older Chapman sister gasped for air as her head was freed from Isabelle’s mouth. “Izzy stop!” she shouted, hearing her giant, younger sister giggle.

Holding Megan firmly in her hand, Isabelle extended her tongue which was longer than Megan’s entire body. The older sister screamed as Izzy’s tongue made contact with her legs, and Isabelle then dragged her tongue up Megan’s puny, naked body, coating her in a glossy layer of saliva.

Humiliated by her much larger sister, Megan shouted in frustration while Isabelle continued to treat her body like a lollipop, her tongue lathering Megan’s tiny body.

“What the hell is wrong with you Izzy!” shouted an irate Megan. “Knock it off and grow me back now!”

“Hmmm, I don’t know Megan,” Izzy said in a teasing manner. “You do taste pretty good.” There was a momentary pause as Isabelle held Megan in front of her face. Her exhales sending cool air from her nostrils over Megan’s body. The shrunken woman crossed her arms over her breasts, her nipples now hardened from the moisture and cool air blowing over them. There was something about Isabelle’s expression that made Megan extremely uncomfortable. “In fact….” was all Izzy said before opening her mouth wide, and sticking Megan’s two-inch form inside of it.

Isabelle turned to the mirror and smiled. The visual of only Megan’s legs visible from the outside of her mouth was incredibly amusing for the eighteen-year-old. They were kicking furiously, as the miniscule Megan was having a full-blown panic attack. It had been a traumatic day. Today alone she had been shrunken, nearly stepped on by her brother, nearly eaten by her dad, shoved up her brother’s creepy friend’s ass, and was now inside of her sister’s mouth. The tiny woman was lying on her stomach atop of Isabelle’s tongue, shouting for mercy, all while fearing for her life that Isabelle was about to swallow her.

With a laugh that nearly deafened Megan, Isabelle grabbed the shrink ray off Brian’s bed and walked back to her room, shutting her door behind her. Delicately pinching one of her sister’s exposed legs between two fingers, Izzy opened her jaws and pulled her sister to freedom. She grinned wildly seeing her bitchy older sister cough while drenched in her saliva, all while dangling by just one leg.

“Hey imagine if I dropped you right now!” Izzy said, trying to have just a hint of seriousness in her voice.

Megan was dazed and confused after being in the dark cavernous mouth of Izzy, to suddenly being pulled into the light and dangling upside down. She started shouting for Isabelle to knock this off, which picked up when she heard her younger sister’s potential threat.

Isabelle began to shake her hand back and forth while Megan still dangled from her grip, causing the older sister to yelp in panic. Megan had always hated heights, and now she might as well have been dangling from a skyscraper. Megan then heard Izzy say something else in a slightly ominous voice.

“Fine Megan, I’ll put you down, somewhere,” she said.

“Wait, somewhere?” shouted Megan, as she felt Isabelle starting to move her hand. “What the hell does that mean?”

She would soon get her answer. With an excited expression, Isabelle had a momentary flash back to the fun she just had with “Brian” and both how naughty and amazing that felt. Sure, at two inches tall, Isabelle was much bigger than the ant-sized family member she had previously forced inside of herself, but the idea was still the same.

“Yeah, somewhere,” Izzy teased, dropping her pants and underwear in her free hand. Megan’s eyes went wide as she continued to dangle upside down. She knew what she was staring at but the magnitude of it didn’t hit her, at least until she smelled that familiar aroma.

Before her was her younger sister’s shaved vagina. For some reason, this was much more intimidating than Craig’s asshole. Maybe It was because it almost looked hungry. It was already moist and Izzy’s clit was very much exposed. “Oh god, no,” she whimpered. “Please Izzy, don’t put me in there.”

“Hehe,” Izzy giggled while biting her lower lip. “But doesn’t it look sexy?  It’s almost like it wants you sis!” Closing her eyes, Isabelle gently swung Megan’s hysterical, defenseless body against her crotch, with Megan’s head making contact with the base of Isabelle’s clit. Isabelle gave and audible gasp while Megan gave a tiny, shrill shriek.

Emitting a moan with her eyes still closed, Isabelle slowly began to drag the miniaturized person upward, savoring every sensation as Megan’s nude form was forced against her “little” sister’s sexual organs. Glancing down she smiled as she saw Megan’s now disheveled body. The tiny woman was covered in a layer of Megan’s sexual fluid, her hair now a sticky mess which made Isabelle giggle.

“You know, I could shove you right up there,” Isabelle said, giving her shrunken sister a wink. “It wouldn’t be the first time after all.” Megan’s heart started to race, fearing she would be shoved right up her younger sister’s snatch for who knows how long. “But I think I’ll give you a break.”

This seemed like a major relief for Megan who finally had a chance to catch her breath and exhale. Sure her little sister was a total freak, and she felt incredibly violated right now, but at least her worst-day-ever was pretty much over. She gave Izzy an exasperated thumbs up. “Thank you, Izzy!” she shouted up, unsure if the giantess would hear her. “Can you please grow me back now?”

Unfortunately for Megan, her request fell on deaf ears. As Isabelle exited her bedroom, she walked into the bathroom, still clutching Megan in the palm of her hand. “I’ll probably grow you back later,” she said with a smirk. “Just hang out here for right now,” she said, placing Megan’s body on the white, ceramic ledge of the bathtub.

“Wait, what the fuck!” Megan screamed, throwing her arms in the air in frustration. “Fucking grow me back!”

Isabelle couldn’t make out Megan’s words, she just heard a tiny squeaking. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back later. First, I’m playing with that shrink ray!” she said, before turning her back and shutting off the bathroom light, leaving her furious sister trapped on the ledge of the bathtub.

As Isabelle walked into Brian’s bedroom, she made sure to grab the shrink ray this time, and re-entered her bedroom where she could be alone with it. She loved the feeling over power that came with holding this, and she hadn’t even fired it yet.

“Alright, lets see what this can do,” she mumbled, adjusting the dials on the side of the device. She aimed at one her desk in the corner of the room and fired. It piece of furniture seemed to vanish in a flash, diminishing down on the floor. “Yes!  It works!” Izzy shouted ecstatically, walking over and kneeling down next to where the tiny desk was lying.

Plucking it up in her hands, Isabelle could feel her fingers shaking as she manipulated the now tiny piece of wood between them. She appeared not to know her own strength, and accidentally smashed the desk between two fingers. “Oops,” she giggled.

Turning, she looked at her chair next to where her desk once stood. “Bam!” she shouted, whipping the shrink ray up like a gunfighter in the old west, pulling the trigger and cutting the chair down to size. “Hah, pathetic,” she said as she held the chair between two fingers, realizing how fragile this was. With a shrug, Isabelle opened her mouth and set the tiny chair onto her tongue. Closing her mouth, her molars ground the wooden chair to a paste before she tilted her head back and swallowed.

Suddenly, a knock on Isabelle’s door cut through her journey of self-discovery, and on instinct she held the shrink ray behind her back. “Who is it?”

“It’s us Izzy,” a male voice called out. It was obviously Brian. “Can you open the door please?”

“Come on in, it’s open,” Isabelle said, starting to blush with excitement as the two college-aged guys entered her room. Craig had a slight smile on his face while Brian had an expression that was more nervous and annoyed.

“Izzy, do you have the shrink ray?” Brian asked. “It was right there on my bed.”

Knowing she was caught, Isabelle just shrugged again, deciding to come forward with it. “Yeah,” she said, revealing it from behind her back. “I just wanted to shrink my desk and some other stuff in my room.”

“Oh, that’s fine,” Brian said, a bit relieved. “What’d you do with the desk?”

“Well, I accidentally crushed the desk, and I ate my chair,” the younger sister responded looking down in embarrassment.

Craig started to laugh while Brian just stood there with a confused look on his face. “Eh, whatever, it’s your body,” he said, shaking his head. “Can I have the shrink ray back? I want to film another scene for the movie.”

Isabelle’s eyes lit up hearing this. “Hmmm, I’d love to be in more scenes with you bro,” she said. “I had a lot of fun when you were tiny a little bit ago.”

Brian shot her a confused look. Was she talking about when he was filming her eating ice cream. She seemed to be acting really strange for some reason. “I mean if you want we can….” was all he managed to spit out. In a flash, Isabelle had fired the shrink ray and sent Brian down towards the carpet fibers.

“Oh shit!” Craig said in a panic, looking at Isabelle who was now pointing the shrink ray at him. “Izzy, are you gonna shrink me too,” he said, totally expecting to be reduced any second now.

“Nope,” she said in a confident tone. “Close the door and pick up Brian.”

Craig did as he was told, closing and locking the door, then finding his tiny, ant sized best friend in the carpet and picking him up in his hand. It wasn’t his first time holding Brian’s tiny body, though last time he did hold him against his asshole, nearly pushing him inside. His eyes widened as Isabelle set the shrink ray down on the counter and held out her hand.

“Isabelle what the fuck!” Brian yelled in annoyance. “Grow me back right now!”

The tiny man was ignored by his much larger sister. Instead, she nodded her head in the direction of the bed, Craig’s eyes widening as he started to pick up on her hints.

“Take off your pants,” she said, watching him quickly strip. His boxers were the next to go, revealing his long, girthy penis, which seemed to be getting longer by the second.

“Craig, lay down,” she said, and he gladly complied. Brian was having a full blown meltdown now, fearing that he was about to end up in the middle of some giant sex between his best friend and his eighteen-year-old sister. “Oh god, get me the fuck out of here,” he screamed helplessly. “You two can fuck but leave me out of it!”

Wrapping her hand around the base of Craig’s cock, Isabelle smiled hearing him gasp in pleasure. “You like that?” she teased, seeing him nod in approval.

She turned towards her brother, now gripping his body between two fingers. “Relax bro, I’m not gonna have Craig fuck you into me,” she said, which was reassuring to Brian, albeit disappointing to Craig. “I just wanna see something that I think is pretty hot,” she said, extending her massive tongue and giving his body a lick as well, dousing him in her saliva.

The giantess giggled, before lowering her slippery brother onto the pulsing, spongy head of Craig’s penis. Brian landed on his stomach, and it took a second for the reality of the situation to set in. He quickly got to his feet in panic and disgust, realizing that he was standing atop his best friend’s cock.

“Show it some love, little man!” Craig said aloud, causing Isabelle to laugh and give his balls a playful squeeze.

“Guys this is so fucked up, grow me back!” Brian shouted, waving his arms, hoping they’d pick him up and lift him to their ears so he could be heard.

Instead, Isabelle just shook her head. “Damn, he doesn’t want to play along,” she said, before lowering her head down towards the tip of Craig’s penis. Craig’s eyes grew wide as Isabelle puckered her lips, and planted a soft, wet kiss right on the tip. Her lips made contact with Brian’s body, momentarily trapping him between the Izzy’s upper lip and Craig’s cockhead.

Opening her mouth, Isabelle’s long, serpentine tongue emerged once more, this time gently caressing the skin around the slit of Craig’s penis. Brian started to back away, seeing the massive organ start to get wetter and wetter. He wasn’t sure if it was Craig’s precum, Isabelle’s spit, or a combination of the two, but he had no intention of finding out.

Pulling her face away from the giant phallus momentarily, Isabelle took a deep breath before just saying “RUN!”

Brian soon realized what was happening and began to panic. Isabelle’s mouth opened wide, starting to engulf Craig’s penis. The horrific slurping sounds soon began, as Isabelle treated Craig’s dick just as she had Megan’s entire body.

Trying desperately to climb down the skin of his best friend’s dick, the moans were starting to get to Brian. It was obvious moans of pleasure from Craig, while Isabelle’s moans were almost more of a gag. What freaked him out more than the moans, were Isabelle’s eyes. They were fixed entirely on him, like some hungry aerial predator. As she slurped on Craig’s organ, her head started to get closer and closer to Brian. He couldn’t think of a worse place to be then inside his sister’s mouth if Craig blew a load.

Seeing no other options, Brian released his grip, allowing his ant sized body to fall halfway down the shaft onto Craig’s thigh. He was temporarily relieved as his sister couldn’t possible get all of Craig into her mouth.

While he was backing up away from the crazed titaness who refused to break eye contact, he failed to see the large shadow approaching behind him. “GOTCHA!” Craig called out, picking up Brian in his hand. He laughed as his shrunken buddy squirmed but was no match for his grip.

“Ugh, open your mouth!” Craig instructed, bringing Brian’s screaming body towards the head of his cock, Isabelle was still working on. Maybe it was that tiny bitch Brian had shrunken earlier who Craig had cock vored, maybe it had been the feeling of Megan squirming around his rectum for the past two hours, but Craig was ravenously horning. He felt at any second he would blow, and did not want to miss that opportunity.

Truth be told, Craig had been eyeing the shrink ray, though Isabelle had put it just a bit out of range. Had she put it near the bed, Craig swore to himself he’d have gripped it and shrunken her too. He didn’t know why, but Izzy seemed like the perfect person to explore the inside of his balls.

Isabelle opened her mouth, welcoming her tiny brother with open jaws. Brian screamed once more, but his cries were cut off as Isabelle’s mouth closed, focusing solely on making Craig cum. This was her first ever blowjob, and though she wasn’t fully confident in what she was doing, Craig’s moan and reactions told her she was doing everything right. Her tongue began teasing his slit when his thrusts increased in speed.

Craig moaned loudly, sitting up and gripping the sides of Izzy’s face tight. Her eyes widened and she tried to gasp for a breath but it was too lately. Her mouth was soon flooded with the warm seminal fluid of her brother’s best friend.

Collapsing back on the bed, Craig watched as Izzy seemed to be struggling with something. “You alright?” he asked as she closed her eyes. Seconds went by before she gulped and opened them, gasping for air.

“Oh fuck,” she said, reaching under her tongue and pulling out her brother, who had just been put through hell. “Almost swallowed him,” she winked, causing Craig to laugh.

After growing Brian back to normal size, Isabelle refused to hand over the shrink ray, rightfully fearing some sort of retaliation. “What the fuck was that, you two!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. “That was fucking disgusting!”

Craig seemed to look down in shame while Izzy just giggled. “What, you weren’t filming that?”

“I didn’t have my camera you fucking moron!” Brian shouted back, while Izzy and Craig both broke out laughing.

In utter disgust, Brian started walking towards the bathroom. “I’m gonna take a fucking shower!” he yelled from the hall. “After I’m done we’re gonna talk this shit out.”

The duo in the bedroom heard the door slam and started laughing again. “That was hilarious!” Izzy said, holding up her hand for a high-five, which Craig provided her with.

“Yeah, you were pretty fucking good yourself,” he said, causing her to blush again. “So,” he said, eyeing the shrink ray in her hands. “Maybe she should play with the shrink ray ourselves sometime!”

Isabelle broke into a nervous smile hearing that….

End Notes:

--

More to come, hope you enjoyed!

Chapter 14 - Megan's Bath by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter.  A bit of a shorter one, more to come though!

--

Absolutely disgusted at what his best friend and “little sister” had just done with him, Brian shivered and closed the bathroom door behind him. Being used as a sex toy while your sister blew your best friend was the kind of thing that would really bother a guy. He was still covered in a residue which was some gross combination of Craig’s semen and Isabelle’s saliva. “What the fuck is wrong with those two,” he muttered to himself, pulling back the curtain of the shower.

One thing Brian did not realize as his attention was focused on the showerhead, was that his tiny, naked sister, Megan, was standing along the rim of the bathtub behind him. She was cowering now, it had been a very crazy last two days for her. She had been shrunken, nearly eaten by her dad outside, nearly eaten by her little sister in ice cream, shoved up Craig’s ass against her will, nearly eaten by Isabelle again and then rubbed against Isabelle’s vagina. She JUST wanted to grow back to normal, and Megan didn’t think that was too much to ask for!

The miniaturized woman watched her giant, younger brother in awe as his naked body stepped into the shower. The water turning on startled her and was incredibly loud, but she soon got used to it. For the most part the was safe on the ledge, hiding behind a bottle of shampoo, though she did get splashed by the warm water a few times.

By now, Megan knew better than to scream and wave and try to get the attention of her giant brother. She knew good and well that he could not hear her, and besides, HE was the one that shrunk her in the first place, and HE was the one who pawned her off to Craig like nothing. The last thing she wanted was for Brian to grab her and start using her against her will as well.  Megan shuttered thinking about this, particularly after staring at Brian’s large, erect, swinging penis. The thought of him grabbing her and forcing her helpless body against it made her want to vomit.

She snapped back to reality as she saw a giant shadow descending down towards her. Realizing it was Brian’s outstretched hand, Megan screamed, closed her eyes, and cowered, turning in the other direction. Seconds went by before she realized she had not been grabbed. Opening her eyes back up, she started to laugh when she realized that Brian had grabbed one of the shampoo bottles concealing her, and was now simply lathering under the water-flow with his eyes closed.

The shower soon shut off, and Megan could only watch as her giant brother stepped out of the shower, the curtain partially closing behind him. She was heard the bathroom fan turn on and could see his silhouette drying off with a towel.

She was going back and forth with whether she should have found a way to get his attention at this size. Sure, there was the possibility that he would have abused her like Isabelle or Craig, but there’s also every chance in the world that he could’ve helped her. It seemed like he wanted more scenes of her for his movie, so he’d probably have helped her out after all. “Nah, fuck that,” she laughed to herself, knowing better than to trust him. “I’ll find a way back to normal, myself.”  Truth be told, she still had a feeling that Isabelle would return to the bathroom, apologize, and return her back to her normal size. Then she’d be able to get some payback on everyone for using her as their own personal toy or snack.

As Brian started to leave the bathroom, Megan could hear him talking to someone in the hallway. “You done in there?” a feminine voice asked.

“Yep, all yours,” Brian responded, before walking down the hall.

The footsteps grew louder and the shower curtain was suddenly thrown open. Megan’s jaw dropped. She was now looking up at the goddess-like body of her mother, Cynthia.

Oblivious to her tiny daughter’s whereabouts, Cynthia closed the bathroom door behind her and began to disrobe, revealing her massive naked body to Megan. Rather than turning on the showerhead, Cynthia began to run a bath instead. As the water began to raise in the tub, the mother of three had poured both epsom salts and an aromatic smelling bubble bath into the tub. 

As the water finally reached the desired level, Cynthia placed one massive foot into the tub, pausing for a moment to adapt to the temperature, before fully getting into the tub.

Sinking into the hot bath, Cynthia gave a loud exhale as she closed her eyes, tilted her head back and put her feet up. It had been a weird last few days for her, with her son shrinking her and everything, but all seemed to be back to normal now. Cynthia would have been lying to herself if she claimed she wasn’t interested in pursuing her son’s shrinking tech further.

Stepping out from beyond the shampoo bottle, Megan got a closer look as her titanic mother. She had a much better feeling about her mom helping her than anyone else. Her mom was the only person who hadn’t endangered her while she was shrunken. “Fuck it, we’re going for it,” the two-inch Megan said aloud.

Approaching her mom’s giant foot which was resting against the side of the tub out of the water. Megan took a deep breath to collect her nerve. “Hey mom, help me!” she shouted, before the tiny naked woman started to pound on the sole of her mom’s foot with her fists. This did not have the desired effect for Megan, as Cynthia’s feet were quite ticklish and she flinched.

Cynthia’s giant foot quickly moved to the side, knocking into her two-inch daughter. “Shit!” Megan screamed as she was knocked off her feet and her safe perch on the rim of the bathtub. The tiny woman shouted as she plummeted right into her mom’s warm bathwater.  The disoriented Megan flailed about in the warm water, until she finally struggled her way back up to the surface.

Hearing something drop into the tub and make a small splash, Cynthia finally opened her eyes. She looked around for a second, not seeing anything. Then she saw what looked like a tiny person pop up through the bubbles of her tub.

“Why hello there,” Cynthia teased, reaching down and grabbing the tiny, naked woman, giggling watching her squirm in her wet hands. She brought the tiny woman to her face to take a closer look, and her eyes widened. “Oh my god!  Megan is that you?!” the giant mother asked.

A sense of relief washed over Megan’s body. She was confident she made the right call, getting her mom to help her. “Yes mom it’s me!” she shouted, as Cynthia brought Megan’s doll-sized body up to her ear. “Can you help me get back to normal?”

“Let me guess, your brother is the one that shrunk you?  Probably for this movie he’s making?” 

Megan smiled. Her mom knew all too well. “Yep, I’m just ready to grow back now!” she shouted.

Cynthia paused. She was having flashbacks to all the previous instances she had gone through while she was shrunken. The most recent actually involved her oldest daughter, Megan. Megan probably had no idea of it, but that was when Brian had shrunken down a large group of people to an extremely tiny size and forced them to survive on Megan’s sleeping body. She remembered there being no survivors, but she also recalled how excited she got while watching that.

“Yeah, we’ll grow you back soon,” Cynthia teased, before opening up her hand and letting Megan drop back down into the tub.

Megan shouted in panic, her body once again dipping below the water’s surface. Managing to paddle back up to the surface, Megan gasped, grabbing as much air as she could into her lungs. “What the hell mo….” she started to say, but then looked at where exactly her mother had dropped her.

The tiny woman’s body was now directly above her mom’s left breast. As Cynthia sat up, the skin made contact with Megan’s feet and her tiny body fell forward, now laying across her mother’s nipple.

“Mmmmm, that feels nice, sweetie,” Cynthia giggled, really enjoying the sensation of her oldest daughter squirming around atop of her nipple. Unbeknownst to Megan, her mom’s right hand had traveled under the water, and was now gently rubbing her vaginal lips, as Cynthia grew more and more excited.

“Mom what’re you doing! Just fucking help me grow back!” Megan shouted irately. The shrunken woman stood up, her tiny feet applying the pressure of her bodyweight on the sensitive skin of Cynthia’s nipple.

“Hey!” Cynthia said in a teasing tone, reaching down and grabbing Megan with her free hand. “No swearing, watch your mouth, young lady,” she instructed. She began to rub the front of Megan’s body using her thumb, as Megan made a futile effort to cover herself from this assault.

“Stop mom, you’re supposed to help me!” she screamed, as Cynthia just laughed again.

“Oh you have no idea, do you baby?” Cynthia asked.

Megan froze. What the hell was her mother talking about?

“You haven’t seen the video yet? Well let me give you a spoiler!  A few nights ago when you were sleeping, Brian shrunk me down and put me on your naked body,” she said with a smile. She could tell Megan was already shocked and uncomfortable, and wanted to keep going.  “Only thing was, he shrunk himself way further on accident. Let’s just say I used him as my own sex toy while I was tiny on your tummy!”

“That is disgusting!” Megan screamed, feeling violated in multiple ways right now. “Why is everyone in this family so perverted?”

Before she could get her answer, Cynthia brought Megan up to her face and planted a giant kiss on her nude body. It was a kiss followed up with Cynthia’s tongue extending, and caressing Megan’s tiny breasts while the shrunken daughter screamed and tried to shove it away.

“That’s just the thing baby,” Cynthia led on.  “I already got to use your brother as my sex toy.  Now I think it’s your turn!”

“Wait what?!” Megan screamed. She heard a splashing noise behind her, and turned, seeing her mother’s abdomen raising slightly out of the tub. She could also see her mom’s right hand going to town on her giant pussy.

“Mom, no!” Megan wailed, as she was brought down to her mom’s womanhood. She tried to squirm her way free, but there was no escaping Cynthia’s grip. Megan let out one last scream before her body disappeared feet first into her own mother’s vagina.

“Oh fuck!” Cynthia said, as she began to pump two fingers in and out of her wet pussy, grazing past her tiny daughter squirming around inside of her. She continued to do this as she came closer and closer to orgasm. “Hmmmm, she feels even better than Brian,” the giant mother laughed to herself. 

Within moments, Cynthia let out a moan that may as well have shaken the house. She sunk back down into the tub, and pulled her gasping, sticky daughter out of her pussy, arms first.

“Mom!” the tiny woman screamed in fury. “What the fuck is wro….”

“Little lady you need to get cleaned up!’ Cynthia said, interrupting her daughter’s rant. Megan just let out a few screams as Cynthia dropped her back down into the warm water of the tub. Cynthia laughed watching her daughter re-surface and struggle to tread water. “Oops,” she teased, gently pulling Megan back under the water, only for her to bob back up again.

“Alright, let’s get you grown back,” Cynthia said, standing up and in the tub and grabbing her daughter like King Kong grabbing Anne.

As the water drained back down the drain, Cynthia dried both herself and her oldest daughter off. She continued to tease her daughter, even telling her that she might use her as a “prop” again when Brian was ready to continue filming. Megan nearly vomited upon hearing that.

Entering Brian’s room, Cynthia laughed as she tossed Megan back onto Brian’s bed. She looked around the room but did not see him anywhere. She could hear his voice from across the hall and assumed he must have been talking to Isabelle. As she leaned against on of Brian’s dressers, she did not realize that her beloved husband, currently the size of an ant, was desperately running towards her, trying to get her attention.

End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come....

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10581