Haven City by rave777
Summary:

A secret program with the aim of diminishing the number in this overpopulated world while aiming for the highest profit possible.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Lesbians, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 26314 Read: 75534 Published: May 10 2021 Updated: April 03 2024

1. Chapter 1: Opportunity by rave777

2. Chapter 2: Brilliant Invention by rave777

3. Chapter 3: Helper by rave777

4. Chapter 4: Private Needs by rave777

5. Chapter 5: A Long Night by rave777

6. Chapter 6: First to Fall by rave777

7. Chapter 7: Without Any Trace by rave777

8. Chapter 8: Ignorance by rave777

9. Chapter 9: Innocence by rave777

10. Chapter 10: Otherside by rave777

11. Chapter 11: Harsh Truth by rave777

Chapter 1: Opportunity by rave777

“Seems ridiculous, doesn’t it?”

“Well… but it sure is interesting, right?”

Two college boys are in front of the laptop inside the messy room filled with dirty clothes and various scattered papers, stumbling at a website that quickly grabbed their interest like no other.

“Work opportunity like no other, where your whole life needs would be completely compensated ranging from free housing to cheap foods… never have to worry about your own financial trouble anymore… this is, this is just too much even for a marketing scheme,”

“Sean, look at the final paragraph,”

“Wait, let’s see…” Sean found it, written in red letters. “Careful, there’s no going back after the whole registering procedure is finished, applicant would be required to live in designated place for the rest of their life… whoa, this one is crazier than all the previous terms,”

“What do you think, huh?”

“Don’t know…” Sean goes deep in thought. “I just found it too comical… I mean, free housing? Cheap foods? How’s that even work? Petey, come on, I know you’re the one found this site, but don’t you think it’s just too ridiculous?”

“Sean, first, let me ask you this,” Petey sat on the bed. “How’s your parttime job goin’? And… how’s your job-finding journey goes,”

“Eh? Not good, and… not good,”

“Well, this world’s getting shit, isn’t it?”

“Dude, don’t even start with that, come on. Just because of the news about the world’s economy crashing down like never before doesn’t made me justify this one weird offer,” Sean always known Petey for his crazy conspiracy and research, but today might be his most annoying one yet. “This could be a crime organization, man. You’ll never know that this could be a trap!”

“Sean, please, bear with me for a while here. Have you seen the news?”

“The heck it got anything to do with this?”

“The world population reduced drastically in the last few years, and nobody knows the cause, not even the government seemed to care enough to do some investigation about this. Isn’t that awfully funny? Also, remember the last statement in that site: no going back.”

“Man, I usually never had a problem with any of your conspiracy talk, but today I have to say, you’re just annoying at this point,”

“Alright alright alright… how about this? Look, there’s an address list in that website, right? Let’s just drive to the one closest from our location now, observe from afar, and then going back,”

“Oh come on…” Sean just gave up, this is too much even for a patient man like him. “What’s in it for me, though?”

“I’ll buy you a drink tonight, how’s that? Hell, if you wanted to I’ll buy you a dinner for the whole week! I swear!”

“Holy… Petey, are you that desperate?” Sean didn’t even angry anymore, it’s a combination of funny feeling and confusion now.

“Please, dude! I’m just curious! Who knows, maybe something good would happen!”

“Ah, well… okay, you’re lucky I got no assignment tonight, I’ll drive you there. But remember, only observing from afar, alright? And don’t even try to lie about you buying me dinner for a week, keep your words,”

“YEAH! Come on, let’s go!”

***

The address turned out to be located miles outside the town from Sean and Petey’s dorm. Weirdly enough, the destination didn’t seem to be registered on the internet map even if the written address is valid, giving Sean more reason to be suspicious about this whole thing. Even weirder, the address seems to be in the middle of a forest area, far from any public area. Riding the old blue sedan through the mountain road, the GPS prompted the two men to take the offroad path, out from the tarmac into the dirt through the woods. Tall trees obstructed the afternoon sky above them, nothing but trees and dirt roads.

“Sean, stop, I saw something,” brake pressed, car stopped, Petey head out from the car, spotting something in the distance.

“See anything?” Sean still on the driver seat.

“Seems to be… some kind of… a house? Just… a house,”

“That’s it?” Sean exits the car. “No… office building or anything?”

“Wait, come here, it gets interesting,” Petey saw something else; a few parked cars, about five of them. Not even special type of cars, just a bunch of ordinary public cars parked on the edge of the cliff. As if things can’t piqued Petey’s curiosity enough, he also saw a bunch of peoples gathering in front of the house, seemingly waits for something.

“…the hell?” Sean couldn’t help it as well. Bunch of peoples in various ages ranging from teen to even an old guy seemingly in his 50s, all just stood outside the house.

“Well… we’ve got this far… shall we?”

“Ah… okay…” Sean can’t even think of anything from what he have seen. Hundreds of questions floating around his mind yet he knows standing here observing from afar won’t get him nowhere, he HAD to find an answer to all of this if he wanted to sleep well tonight. The two guys got back into the car and rides through the woods until they’re arrived; a small house on the edge of a cliff, few parked cars beside it and seemingly an access behind the house? Looks like a downward path toward a small dock below. Sean parked the car and proceed to join the crowd of seven peoples. There’s a teenager, some young adults, also… a married couple? Then a pretty old guy as well.

“Excuse me, sir?” Sean decided to ask the 50-something years old guy. “Why all these people waiting here? What’s in the house?”

“To be honest, even we have no idea, kid. We’re just curious bunch, saw somethin’ on the internet. You both did it too, right?”

“Well… yeah…”

“Is it true, sir? What they’re promised?” suddenly, Petey stormed in the conversation. “All those benefits? Free house and things?”

“I guess we’re gonna find out, huh?”

“So… sir, you didn’t even know if it’s true, but you’re willing to give it a try anyway? Even if you won’t go back?” Sean just got even more curious.

“Huh, well… let’s just say… got nothing left to lose, my wife was already died by illness years ago, and the rent just goes up and up, so… guess this would be my final shot. Who knows? Maybe it’s true, maybe not, I don’t care,”

Sean and Petey didn’t even have words. Despite their sympathy, their curiosity also peaked like never before.

“Right, uh… so… where did you apply, sir?”

“Just enter the house,”

Without hesitation, Sean and Petey rushes into the house, hoping to find an answer to this whole craziness. From the outside, just a house made of wood, painted white, nothing fancy yet nothing strange at all, just a small two-story house with your usual door and windows, also a wooden bench. Entering the house, nothing but a desk and a laptop with a lady behind it, sitting and typing on her laptop seemingly in her late twenties. Not even any slightest mischievous atmosphere, just an ordinary office lady with long hair and black blazer.

“Oh, are you here to apply?” the lady asked. “Did you find this on the web?”

“Uh…” Sean still confused.

“Is the whole thing true? All that terms on the site?” Petey once again storms in with all the questions, not even hesitate.

“Yes, all of it. All those benefits, we’ll quickly assigned you with the work that matched your skill, or assigned you into training to quickly fit you into one of the work branch. Then, you’ll be compensated with free living quarter and a few starter pack to help you fitting in with your new environment such as clothing, furniture, and etcetera. Oh, and also, free water and electricity.”

Reading it from the website and hearing it from a person surely gave a different kind of convincing. But despite that, it still didn’t help Sean and Petey’s curiosity. Instead of just walking away after discovering it, now they’re fully tempted to dive further to discover everything about this wacky scheme. One thing though…

“But… that one rule… no going back, what’s that mean?” Sean asked.

“Once you are agreed to participate in this program, this would be your lifetime agreement. As said in the rulebook, no going back to your old life. Joining this program would meant starting over your life in this new environment you’ll be in,”

“Lifetime? Whoa…” Sean thought about it. No more of this real world? Stuck forever in this new place that he didn’t even know what it looks like? But those benefits… it’s too good to be true, yet too good to be passed up, no place on this earth gave you that high of benefit, it’s almost impossible!

“Gentlemen, you made your decision?”

***

Edge of the cliff, near their parked car…

Staring into the sea, both college boys are still dumbfounded by the truth that they find. Despite the ridiculous promise, they’re also surprised a few peoples actually signed up for this unknown scheme.

“We’ve got this far… yet somehow, no sign of her trying to hold us from escaping this place… weird, don’t you think?” Sean just throws a pebble into the sea below.

“Agreed… this whole thing… I don’t even know what to say… it’s just weird, like you said,” Petey turned his attention to Sean. “What do you think?”

“Think what?”

“Well, you know… sign up for it?”

“Dude, are you crazy!? Don’t you read and listen? No turning back! That means leaving our lives here into somewhere-I-don’t-even-know-what!”

“I know that! But think! Sean! Whatcha got left here now, huh? I don’t see your economical condition gets better everyday, man! Sooner or later we would be kicked out for unable to pay for the tuition and the dorm!”

To that one, Sean didn’t even have anything to say.

“Sorry for asking you this, but… how’s… your parents?”

Sean just groaned. “…happily separated, not even one of ‘em remember me from what it looks like,”

“That makes two of us, isn’t it? Mine died in fire, already told you few times… look, my point is; I don’t think there’s nothing left for us here, we’ve got rejected many times by companies, parttimes didn’t pay us enough, the owner already asked us for the rent anyway, we have nowhere to go, don’t you think?”

“…yeah,”

“Look, how about this… let’s sign up. Something goes wrong, we’ve got our cellphones to call someone, okay?”

“Well…”

***

The dock below the cliff…

Nine people, lining up on the dock, already instructed by the lady above to wait for a boat.

“You better remember your free dinner promise for a whole week,”

“I won’t forget that,”

Soon enough, a boat arrived. The rider instructed the nine peoples through the megaphone to enter the cabin. It’s tight, no windows, just a few ventilation holes. Sean and Petey took a seat inside the tight quarter along with the others and the boat quickly turn around and go.

No windows, only the sound of the boat cruising through the waves, nobody on the cabin knows where they’re headed. None of them even talk, their expression are all tense, seemingly scared and also curious for whatever awaits them. Sean checks his phone, but weirdly enough, no signal. Petey does the same, yet also no signal for his phone.

Suddenly, hissing noise filled the room. White gas leaked out from the vents, not even giving the people inside a time to respond, they’re all quickly fell asleep…

***

“Ugh…”

Consciousness regained, head felt dizzy. Sean felt he’s lying down on something soft.

“A bed?”

As soon as the blur out of his sight, Sean looked around through the bright light. Looks like an apartment. Bed, kitchen, TV, computer, all in one room. All well furnished, the kitchen utensils are complete, a flatscreen TV, also a computer, not even a cheap one. Surprisingly, his shirt is still intact.

“Where…?”

Looking at the window, Sean looked at a bunch of buildings. Clear blue sky above, normal traffic below, he’s on about maybe eleventh floor, nothing out of ordinary from the normal world before, but clearly Sean didn’t know where he is currently. Checking his pocket, Sean realized that his wallet and cellphone is missing.

“Last time I was on a boat… then… everything went black… Petey… oh god, Petey, where is he!?”

Panicked, Sean runs out through the door, riding down the stairs with his mind still running wild about the whole thing. Outside, bright blue sky welcomes him, the usual sidewalk and road filled with traffic cars, just bunch of ordinary peoples walking to and fro.

“Where the fuck…”

Still confused, Sean quickly asked one of the pedestrians on the sidewalk. “Excuse me, sir! Sir! Where am I!?”

“Ah, you must be just woken up, aren’t ya?” much to Sean’s surprise, the man just smiled. “You’re in Haven City!”

“Haven… what?”

“Young man, I’m sure you’ve got a lot of question to ask, but I must go, I’m in a hurry. I suggest you go to the central information center and ask all the question there, okay? Later!”

“Hey, wait!” no avail, there he goes leaving Sean even more confused. Suddenly…

“E-earthquake?”

Light and gentle quake vibrates the whole city. Sean could feel it, yet it’s not severe enough to break the ground or crumbling down any buildings. Even more bizarre, some weird occurrence happened as the sky slowly… disappeared? It turned into some kind of white wall, but due to the disappearing sky, something else is noticeable by Sean’s sight. Some kind of glass… like a glass dome? Covering the whole skyline on the entire horizon. But what appears next would never be forgotten by Sean…

“Hello, Haven City!”

Loud, echoing girlish voice spears throughout the downtown, accompanied by something unfathomably large appeared on the other side of the glass dome. A girl, ponytail black hair and glasses combined with white labcoat, only visible from her thigh up to her head, giving an illusion that the city might be located on a table judging by the girl’s height and position. Her size alone meant a tallest building might be only a size of grain to her.

 

“Wh-wha…” no words, Sean felt silent, his eyes opened wide in shock. A giant girl? Glass dome? Does that mean…

 

Chapter 2: Brilliant Invention by rave777

Three months ago…

 

“I hereby welcomed you on your first day here as our newest caretaker team, Jenny,”

“Thank you, miss Cameron,”

The agreement is set, the two girls shake hands inside the CEO office room. As the CEO of the secret company, Cameron surely a simple one when it comes to fashion sense; blue jeans and black buttoned shirt that blends well with her long blonde hair. Jenny herself, easily recognized with her ponytail black hair and glasses.

“Well, let’s not waste any time now, I got a meeting in an hour, so let me gave you a quick tour around, okay?”

“Yes, ma’am,”

With the introduction out of the way, the two girls exits the room and walks through the corridor that has many paths and turns into many rooms. It’s almost easy to get lost in this all-painted-white wall and floor combined with many airlock door, really something out of a secret labs in sci-fi movies.

“I’m… still kind of surprised, miss. At first I thought this was an independent company,”

“’was’ is right. Well, until we’ve finally got the shrinking device works perfectly, then we actually… ahem, secretly, secured a working relationship with the leaders,”

“Leaders, you mean… that kind of ‘leaders’?”

“Yeah, that is why nobody knows, right? Think of it as our own Area 51, they’re protecting our work,”

“So… that one time, when I saw cops ignoring the call of missing person…”

“Exactly,”

The two stopped in front of a window. Inside, they saw two female scientists working on an electronic device that looks like a cannon.

“Meet our R&D team, they’re the one doin’ inventing and maintenance of the technical things here,”

“Everyone here is female?” Jenny checks out the unfinished cannon device.

“Well, yeah. I just found them easier to trust, and… less intimidating to microns, you know,”

Continuing the tour, the next window shows a room with lots of stretcher. Jenny noticed about eight person sleeping soundly on each of those stretchers.

“This, is where the magic happens, you’re right on time to witness this one,”

Suddenly, the airlock closed the window tight while a droning sound could be heard echoing from the room until a light blast sound occurred. Three seconds later the airlock opened once again, but something magical happened, those sleeping patients? They’re disappeared! Jenny could only opened her eyes wide wondering what the hell just happened.

“Confused yet, Jenny?” Cameron just gave her own funny smile, clearly ecstatic for Jenny’s reaction.

“Uh… so… where are they?” Jenny could only point in confusion at the window.

“Here,” Cameron took out her smartphone and uses the camera. Jenny quickly pay attention to the screen while Cameron zooms in to one of the stretchers slowly until the zoom reaches the maximum distance. There, Jenny squints carefully into the screen until she noticed it; the same person that she saw earlier sleeping, now small and microscopic enough that even the camera could barely catches the tiny guy.

“Whoa!” this is still too much for Jenny to take it all in. even if she knew already about the shrinking procedure, she never imagined that it would be THAT small. Now her curiosity suddenly peaked, she wanted to enter the room so bad just to compare the size. “But… how do you pick ‘em up? You could barely sees them!”

“I’ll explain that later… shall we continue?”

Jenny, still hesitant as she still wanted to enter the room, but she just had to hold out for now…

***

The next room…

Pipes, lots of pipes connecting many stuff inside the room. There’s also a number of what looks like to be air conditioner leaning on the wall seemingly used to stabilize room temperature between hot and cold. Thankfully, the cable management are good here, no chance of tripping for anyone in this room. But what catches Jenny’s attention as soon as she entered this ‘City Management’ room is the large glass dome placed on the low table in the middle with various pipes connected under it.

“Is that…” Jenny slowly walks into the glass dome, clearly amazed by what she expected to find. A glass dome almost reaching Jenny’s chest in height.

“Where it all begins, Jenny,”

Peeking inside, Jenny could made out some kind of… world map? Jenny placed both of her hands on the glass as she looks closer inside. She saw flat ground with some blue area similar when she saw the land below from an airplane. She could only imagine all those microns now living inside this thing on that flat land, how small are they? Slowly she could make out some gray patches that could be resembling a metropolis. There are maybe… six gray spots? Six large cities inside this glass dome.

“Let me help you with that,” Cameron seemingly make a call from her phone. “Steven? You there? We’ve got a new employee here, prepare your camera and broadcast it to me like usual,”

Call on hold, Cameron approaches Jenny who still curious about the contents inside the dome. “Jen, check it out,”

Looking at the phone screen, it’s a video call connected to one called ‘Steven’. At first, Jenny doesn’t understand until she noticed herself on the video. A camera from inside the dome? Wait, no, it’s someone holding a phone, showing Jenny leaning on the glass dome! Shocked, Jenny saw the whole thing from this Steven’s perspective; tall buildings around the camera and far up above in the sky, a transparent glass dome with a gigantic girl leaning on it. Both of her hands along with her buttoned-shirt covered boobs pressed against the glass, giving somewhat erotic view for every microns inside the dome. Jenny’s face quickly turn red, both realizing how big she is compared to the city below and how she basically had just giving a free ‘show’ to the entire populace below.

“But… I-I can’t see them from here… how small are they?”

“Small enough that your naked eye couldn’t catch them, right?”

Jenny didn’t even know how to feel at this point; excitement, bewilderment, confusion, all kinds of emotion swirling around inside her. This is not just a discovery, it’s an experience in which soon enough she’ll be a part of it for a long time.

“Anyway, this is our first ever successful airlock dome, we just called it Haven City. Connected into several system in this room for electricity, water, and weather temperature adjustment. Everything is already automatic here so all we need is the machine maintenance. Population around… 7,000 spreads around six major cities if I remember and will keep growing,”

“Whoa, that many already?”

“Five years, and you will be surprised how many people actually given up surviving in the real world out there…”

***

Many rooms later…

“The last room here, just an ordinary research room, nothing really special,” Cameron and Jenny entered a room filled with lots of tables and lab equipment. “Well… this is our last stop, so… how about we spice things up a little?”

Jenny looks confused, but followed along anyway. Cameron picked up a petri dish and a stand magnifier from one of the tables and placed it on the counter island in the middle.

“I noticed the way you look at the glass dome earlier… aren’t you curious about those microns?”

“Um… ah… yes,” Jenny’s curiosity couldn’t be suppressed anymore, she just wanted to know about it despite the hesitant and shy feelings inside her.

“Take a look here, then,”

Jenny approached the island and noticed the petri dish under the stand magnifier. From the naked eyes point of view, Jenny could made out something in the middle of it. A tiny speck, gray in color yet too small to be distinguished into anything, a bit like… tiny rock? Curious, Jenny quickly uses the magnifier to check the tiny speck out only to be met with another shock and awe when she saw… buildings. Cluster of buildings firmly planted on a concrete foundation below it stood n the middle of petri dish. Jenny could even saw tiny details like the road in between the buildings and the pristine windows on those tall buildings combined with those radio towers on some of the rooftops.

“Holy…!” Jenny’s right hand covers her mouth in shock. What an amazing discovery, to be able to build something robust yet so microscopic in size. “Is that all real buildings?”

“This was a rejected test design when the team builds a bunch of buildings for the micro world. Any cancelled or unused micro objects would always landed in this room,”

Jenny could only nodded in amazement as she still examined the micro buildings under her.

“Why don’t you give it a… pressure test, maybe? Use your index finger to apply pressure from above it,”

Hearing this, Jenny’s heart races even faster. A direct contact with this micro object, how exciting is that? Now the moment of truth is finally coming to her. Getting back to the magnifier, Jenny focused back on the tiny cluster of buildings below. Carefully, very carefully, Jenny hovers her right index finger above the tiny gray speck and suddenly amazed by the massive difference in size; her index finger alone already massive enough to cover the entire group of buildings under it, engulfing them in the shadow underneath the gigantic digit. Anxiety, amazement, excitement, all strikes her right on her sensitive spot once again without fail, causing Jenny to struggle holding herself up from trembling too much. Gently, Jenny lowers her fingertip right into the tiny buildings until it collides with the tallest of them. Much to Jenny’s surprise, she couldn’t even feel it despite she clearly saw her skin on the magnifier collides with it. Suddenly, the top floors of the building crumbles down, dust rises from the cracks and debris started to rain down from the street.

Gasps escaped Jenny’s mouth as she raises her finger a little, noticing what remains of the tallest building in the group now has its top completely crumbles for about a few floors. She could only wonder how immense her form and her strength compared to these buildings that the microns used as the living place. For now she's only grateful that these buildings are devoid of life, no casualties in her test of strength.

“Now, press it all the way down, Jen,”

Dammit, Jenny’s own heart already beats faster from the thrill of testing her strength, now her new boss actually wanted her to do some demolition job? With just one finger? How this would help her holding herself up from toying with those microns while she’s becoming a caretaker? Anyway, that ridiculous offer is too good to pass up, if Cameron wanted her to crush some itty bitty buildings, then so be it, no question asked. Positioning her right index finger once again right above the doomed group of buildings, Jenny wasted no time engulfing the whole tiny grey speck in shadow once again, slowly pressing down, until…

CRUNCH

She could barely felt it, like squishing a tiny crumb. The picture on her magnifier now only shows her index finger, pressed tight into the surface of the petri dish, not a single trace a tiny group of buildings was even there. Slowly, Jenny raised her finger back up, revealing a flattened debris underneath. Nothing left standing, what was previously a group of buildings in various shape and height now nothing more just a tiny almost unnoticeable grey dust without the magnifier. Jenny’s sense tingles uncontrollably, the strength that she got in her fingertip alone could crush a city block into nothing, she gasps uncontrollably at the sight of her own showcase of power over the micro objects and it awakens something new inside her that turned her on easily.

“How does it feel?” Cameron just grins behind Jenny. “Just utter a word, quick,”

“I feel… powerful…” Jenny couldn’t remove her sight from her own right index finger, still at disbelief at the comparison between her and the microns and how immense her everything compares to them; body size difference, strength, presence, everything. Jenny just trembles knowing how much all of this meant to her as a caretaker later. “It’s kind of silly, but… it’s like I might be an unstoppable one to them,”

“Well… now you’re kind of learned how delicate they are compared to your massive form, I hope you’re understand that this is kind of what could happen if you made direct contact with them, so be cautious when that day suddenly comes,”

“Y…yes…”

“Okay, Jen. This marks the end of the facility tour. All I can say is, welcome, and have a good time working here. Now I must go,” with that, Cameron leaves the room, on her way to the meeting. Jenny, left alone in the room, still trying to process everything that she witnessed during the tour, but mostly the size difference part, truly an experience that she wanted to be a part of. This is going to be fun, she thought. To be able to stand tall over the inhabitants, what a unique position she’s in. she just can’t wait for her start of the job as a microns caretaker…

 

 

Chapter 3: Helper by rave777
Author's Notes:

Not much size interaction yet here, just to warn you.

===============================================

 

“We’ve been shrunk!?”

Sean finally here, the central information center, yet the whole explanation from the info guy sitting across the table from him still doesn’t make any sense.

“It’s the truth, sir. This is the new way of life that you’re agreed to follow by signing that contract,” the info guy holds the paper that Sean signed.

“It didn’t said anything about being shrunk!”

“But it says something about you agreeing to whatever happened to you,”

To that, Sean didn’t even have a comeback.

“Sean! Oh thank god you’re here! Finally found ya!”

“Petey?” looking behind, he saw his best friend again, now dressed in a blue buttoned shirt and black pants. “Where have you been?”

“Man, I’m should be the one asking you that. Did you just woke up today?”

“Well… yeah,”

“Come on, let’s just go, I’ll be your guide,”

***

A black compact car, Petey rides through the downtown of Haven City with Sean on the passenger seat still trying to take it all in while looking around at all the high rises buildings.

“So you’re already woke up two days ago… that gas must be powerful,” Sean asked.

“That’s not just an ordinary sleeping gas, it’s another kind of chemical that really shuts your inner organ to sleep as well for days, depends on how’s your physical condition. Forgot the name, though, that’s what they’re sayin’” Petey just explained as he keeps driving. “Also, added with the shrinking process, it affects with how your body works as well, but that’s just one of many wild speculation of the folks around here,”

“I’m still shocked that we’re being shrunken… into dust-size even…”

“Well, that explains all those missing person news, doesn’t it? But looks like this is something bigger than that; overpopulation has been the main topic of the world this last few years and this is currently the secret program that the world governments used to reduce that problem,”

“I didn’t even thought this kind of technology is possible,”

“Dude, last two days all I did was just asking dozens and dozens of person about anything here, you could imagine all my reactions with this wacky scheme. Although, it’s undeniable, right? This is an effective way to save some free space in this world,”

“Decreasing overpopulation, yes. But what’s more than that?”

“Like you said, all of us now here is no bigger than dust. Just imagine, one can of coke alone could quench the thirst for a society of 10,000 microns, right? A loaf of bread could feed six big cities. Now, if that is not the most environment friendly benefit, then I don’t know what else,”

Quickly, Sean dives deep into that one statement. A decrease in size meant less food needed to feed one’s mouth… hell, one jerry can of fuel alone could mean decades of fuel for all the transportation in this new little world. What a brilliant idea! Especially with all those gigantic hands outside the dome taking care of things, nothing to worry about for us microns. No wonder the benefits are big, the material needed for those free houses? Sean could only imagine one wooden chopstick alone could be enough to build several houses…

“Damn… you’re not wrong about that… to think a downsizing work is the way out for all the problems in the world…”

“I knew you could understand that. My two days here alone already better than those three years nightmare of having no money for anything,”

“Speaking of money… the agreement states that we have to work, right? How’s that?”

“Glad you asked! We’re on our way there, so… let me explain to you about that,”

***

“Cindy! The shrinking process is done! Carry ‘em!”

“Got it!”

Today’s batch consisted of five peoples, all nowhere to be found on each stretcher after the flash of shrink ray. From the wall, a small panel opened and outcome a vehicle similar to a luggage-towing vehicle from the airport, but without any cargo behind it. The redhead girl drives carefully through the hard surface of the stretcher bed trying to find something on the ground.

“Ah, there you are,”

Stepping down from her vehicle, dressed in tight latex orange suit with green stripe on it covering her torso and crotch, Cindy carefully picked up the shrunken subject from the bed surface, just a size of a Lego brick, large enough to be noticeable by Cindy’s eyes and perfect fit inside Cindy’s grip as the micro person’s head and arms comically sticks out from Cindy’s clenched hand. Looking across the stretcher, the others also doing their job in carrying the applicants to the safety before being inserted into the micro society. As Cindy gently put the tiny guy inside a small container, huge shadow engulfed the stretcher where Cindy parked her car.

“Hi Rose!” Cindy spoke through her headset. Looking up, she could see a short-black haired woman in labcoat looking down at her, thousand times the size of Cindy herself. “Done with maintenance?”

“Yeah, nothing special…”

“Hey, how’s Jenny? Did she adapt well? It’s been three months, right?”

“Jenny’s good, could tell she’s already getting used to work here. Pretty funny girl, though. I like her a lot, a little bit of sassiness added with some awkward spice, kinda cute,”

“Agreed with that. Although, at times I could tell that she’s… you know, erm… noticed how she’s sometimes spending her time just staring at a glass dome?”

“That one… yeah.” Rose just sighed as she sits on the stretcher, careful not to crush Cindy and her car accidentally. Thanks to Cindy’s bright-colored suit, Rose could easily noticed her. “It’s like… well, at least she’s doing her job very well. All the maintenances are done properly, she never miss. But I also knows just by looking at her that she’s… kind of easily turned on by the whole ‘playing giant’ thing,”

“Kay told me the same story. She was once sat on the table in cafeteria with Jenny, and Jenny couldn’t stop patting Kay on her head, at times even prodding her body a little,” Cindy just laughed a little. “Good think Kay’s kinda easy going and… well… kinda weird as well, so… I guess they’re a perfect match?”

“Couldn’t help it… you’re all ‘helper’ being ant-sized to us…” Rose playfully touch Cindy’s car, giving it a shake as Cindy hang on. “Oh, by the way, I’m here to give you some assignment for today,”

“What is it?”

“Well… build a building, it’s on Haven City business district. The spot’s already marked by the microns there, you can’t miss it,”

“Business district? Damn, how am I getting through there? Lots of skyscrapers there, almost no room for me to walk!”

“They’re the one requesting it, so… well, just assume this. It’s their request, they should’ve known the consequences of a ‘helper’ getting through Haven City, right? It won’t be your fault then if anything happen. Besides, do you want ME to take care of this thing? It’ll be ended up with a huge crater in that district than a new building,”

Hearing this, Cindy just laughed. “If that’s how we play it, I’m in!”

“Don’t worry, I know what’s best for us,” Rose just smile in joyful mood. “Just think of it as your stress-relieving time. Hell, you know that Cameron never really cared about this kind of thing, right? As long as there’s reason and cause in it,”

“Okay then! I’ll bring this lil’ fella to the back, and I’ll get back to you here! Wait for me!” Cindy quickly drives back through the open panel on the wall.

***

“So… Sean, what are you good at?”

Sean and Petey are now inside the Central Headhunter Office, where Sean would have his job. Just an ordinary building, nothing fancy about it. Loads of papers stacked everywhere alongside a copying machine. Sean sits in front of the manager across the table while Petey waits on the couch inside the room.

“Um, well… I was… a back-end developer, but still in training,”

“Oh, you’re good at that? You’re lucky, we’ve got a few offices needed that. Don’t you worry, you may need to get through training process first for about maybe two months before you’re assigned to your desired job,”

“May I ask you something?”

“Ask away, Sean,”

“I know about all that ridiculous benefits when we’re registered as this… micro citizen, but where are the money came from? I mean… it costs them to run this whole world, right?”

“Good question, young man. That’s why there’s job here. Notice that all jobs listed here are entirely digital, am I right? Because our clients are the real world out there,”

Real world. It’s just sounds funny to Sean now.

“You see, Cameron, the CEO that runs this whole micro world uses this entire thing as her moneymaker. People work here as web designer, graphic designer, programmer, and many more. Meanwhile, Cameron gathers client from the real world and assigned some of us to work for them. One primary rule though, everything goes through Cameron, nothing goes directly into the clients,”

To use shrunken people as her own moneymaker… genius, pure genius, Sean thought. If all the products are digital, then size doesn’t matter at all. Like Petey said, if it only costs them one loaf of bread to feed the entire nation, then it’s an easy profit for them. Hell, business really is booming.

“Damn, this whole thing… I must admit, a brilliant idea,” Sean deep in thought.

“I know, right? It’s not only for her, we’re here also live happily without ever need to worry about financial problems anymore,”

“Okay, you know what, I take the developer training,”

“Splendid. Welcome to Haven City, Sean,” the manager shook Sean’s hand. But before anyone could celebrate, an earthquake interrupts them. A big one, unlike the previous.

“Wh-what happened?” Sean seems panicked.

“Must be the helpers,”

“Helpers?”

***

“Oh boy…”

It’s been a long time since Cindy entered the glass dome through the side panel. Previously it was just one city with population of few dozens, now in few years they’re already grew into six major cities with population of around 10,000. Walking through the barren desert with small backpack on the back, for microns it would took them maybe two hours of driving to reach Haven City from the edge of the dome, yet for Cindy it only took around five minutes of walking through it. Tall canyons only reaches her belly, forest trees would only tickles her thighs maybe.

Warm, Cindy thought. It’s 01.00 PM and the air already adjusted into an afternoon summer heat while the glass dome projecting clear blue sky with bright sun. Thanks to the technology that they’re developed, it’s easy for them to manipulate wind, weather, temperature, everything. Although Cindy wished someday a snowy weather could be an option…

CRUNCH

Something seems to break under Cindy’s work boots. Looking down, she gasped in surprise that a gas station had just crumbled under her right boot. Thankfully, everyone seems to be outside at the moment as she saw several tinies running away from her gigantic figure.

“Oh no! I’m so sorry about this!” clumsy Cindy could only cover her mouth with her own hand in embarrassment. Even if she knows nobody dares to yell at her due to her size, she still felt guilty whenever accident like this happened. But in the end, she knows she got a job to do for today, and off she goes, continue to walk through the barren desert into the city at the distance, leaving behind the flattened gas station…

***

Rooftop of Central Headhunter Office…

“They’re the ones that basically doing all the construction work of our city. Don’t you find it strange in only five years we’ve already expanded into six cities?” the manager explained.

“Now that you mention it, yeah it’s too fast. One tall building alone would need years to build,”

“Not when you’re more than a hundred feet tall, it’s just like assembling Legos to them, took only a few hours to build one,”

Before Sean could finish his train of thought, shadow envelopes the whole area in front of them and their own rooftops. On the left side, two buildings twice taller than their own stood across each other separated by a road. In the middle of it… something huge emerges.

“Excuse me! Coming through!”

Dressed in tight latex suit with bright orange color while exposing her arms, thighs and asscheeks, the giant helper squeezed through the buildings on either side of her. Both of her ass and boobs squeezed through both buildings, windows struggles to hold the massive weight that pushes on it despite its softness. Tiny onlookers from inside the tall buildings could only look at the giant ass pressed into the windows, even forgetting the risk of those windows would be breached if it actually breaks…

As soon as the giant redhead passed through the tall buildings, the three onlookers on the top of Central Headhunter Office could only witnessed a giant booty larger than any billboard in this city, looming right on top of them.

“Holy…” Petey can’t even describe what he had just witnessed right now.

“You folks better get used to it,” the manager simply head back into the stairs.

“Punch me,” Sean didn’t have words either as he witnessed the giant girl passed by their building. “This whole thing… I can’t even…”

Booming sound echoes throughout the area as Cindy continues her walk into her destination…

 

Chapter 4: Private Needs by rave777

Months had passed, the micro world program grows substantially from one glass dome into several new areas. Due to the rising number of applicants from the real world, Cameron decided to build more for the newer applicants. But instead of another glass dome, in which there are already three of them, Cameron had a new idea that she successfully executed on the last experiment.

The room. An ordinary room approximately the size of a small bedroom with several vents hole on the wall. Pipes and cables are planted beneath the floor and inside the wall. Meaning the room itself would contain nothing but the micro world itself on the floor. Walls would projecting the usual sky like the glass dome while the floor would be populated with trees, dirt, vegetation, and soon, buildings and microns themselves.

***

Jenny and Rose stood outside one of the room, looking through the window at the tiny world. Blue sky on the wall and the green ground on the floor, all inside the airlock door.

“Three new rooms… Cameron didn’t play around about this expansion,” Rose checks the room condition on the screen beside the window. “Makes sense though, the applicants seems rising in number,”

Jenny, as usual, just stare into the insides of the room, wondering about the microns living inside the room and imagining the size difference between herself and them. Rose, being ignored by this one cuckoolander once again, tapped Jenny on her shoulder snapping her back into reality.

“AH! Sorry, Rose! …I did it again, am I?”

“Every fucking day,” Rose just sighed. Sure, she’s already getting used to her friend’s behavior, but sometimes it’s just too much. “Looks like this is the time we need to discuss this… come on, lunch time now,”

***

Cafeteria…

Jenny and Rose sits on the same table with their lunch. Looks like today’s menu the usual meatloaf and mashed potato. Jenny, hands down on her thigh while looking down, just in her usual uncomfortable posture whenever she’s not alone in the table.

“Good thing you’re always doing well everyday in maintaining each rooms and domes, that’s why I never complained about your weird behavior. But… I don’t know, you’ve been a lot worse than ever before this past few days, I’m kind of worried,”

“N-no! It’s nothing, seriously…” Jenny tried to deny it, even if her gesture already spoke by itself.

“I won’t beat around the bush, so let me say this,” Rose folds her arms on the table, head forward right into Jenny. “You’re curious about making direct contact with those microns, aren’t you?”

Strike right into Jenny’s heart and soul, turning her head into the side just proves Rose’s point even further. Cold sweats, wide eyes, Rose knows she just uncovered something new from her coworker today, confirming her whole suspicion this whole time.

“I thought so,” never breaking eye contact, Rose sits back down with her arms folded.

“So what? A-at least I never broke through any room!” Jenny just desperately trying to defend herself at this point.

“Hey, I’m your closest friend here and I’m here to help, okay? Trust me here, I won’t tell anybody about this. In fact, I found a way for this matter at hand,”

“Found a way? What do you mean?” Jenny seems intrigued.

“Finish your meal and we’ll go to the research room, alright?”

***

Research room…

“Cindy, you’re here?” Rose spoke through her phone.

“In a minute!”

“What are we doing here, Rose?”

“Just you wait,”

Suddenly, from the side wall outcome a tiny pickup truck riding through a table. On the back of the truck there seems to be a large wooden crate almost surpassed Cindy’s height and long in width.

“Rose, you see me here?” Cindy exits the truck, still in her familiar orange latex body suit.

“I got you, on the table,”

“There’s your request, on the box, pick it up carefully,” Cindy points at her own pickup. “Can I go now? I needed somewhere else,”

“Yeah, just go, and thank you for this,” Rose got a small wooden box the size of an eraser in her right hand as Cindy drives back to the small door on the wall. “Now, Jenny, I got a gift for you here,”

“A gift?” Jenny could only raise her eyebrow.

“Let’s just say… I’m impressed with your maintenance work since you’re started here, everything works perfectly. So… think of this as your reward for your ability to hold yourself back during work,” Rose gently uncover the wooden box on the table, revealing something that looks like a tiny square aquarium with something inside it. Curious, Jenny bent down and squints closer, only to be surprised by the sight she recognized; three tall buildings, not even bigger than a grain.

“Tiny buildings?”

“That buildings aren’t empty,”

“WHAT!?” Jenny seems shocked.

“You see… I was spoken with Cameron a few days ago during lunchtime, there was suddenly a surge in crime rate based on reports that she’s got from all the cities. It’s not severe at all, yet the growth is noticeable, so… she wanted a background check before these folks being inserted to the micro world. If any of them found to have a problematic past, then… they would be denied entry,”

“Then… where they’re goin’? I know that there’s no reversal once you’re shrunk…” suddenly, something hits Jenny’s mind right away as she points at the three tiny buildings below. “So this is…”

“You got that right, and you don’t need to worry about anything. Cameron already approved this method for me, she knows that nobody going outside this island, so… the only way…”

“Well, this is definitely getting interesting” Jenny breathes heavily. “Curious question, but is there any casualties yet? I mean size related,”

“Usually some silly mistakes by helpers during any construction works, mainly. But even Cameron didn’t care much, the assumption is that the microns would already know the risks,”

“I found it strange though, the background check is executed AFTER the shrinking process,”

“Remember the objectives here, Jenny: to help with reducing overpopulation in the world out there,”

“Damn…” Jenny could only tilts her head uncovering all these truths and behind the scenes. “Alright, then… what should I do with these poor folks?”

“You know what, bring it to your own room, and… be creative. Just make sure that none of ‘em exist the next day,” Rose leaves the research room.

***

Later that night…

Jenny’s private room really a simple one for an introverted girl like her. A single bed, desk and chair, also a laptop, complete with grey floor and white wall like any other room in this facility. Inside, Jenny just sits on her chair in front of her desk, bringing the magnifier from the research room with the tiny aquarium containing three tiny buildings placed on the desk right in front of her. Currently just in her shirt and underwear, Jenny slowly lowered herself into the desk, carefully removes the glass cover with a tweezers, exposing the three buildings into open air. Looking down, Jenny saw her own boobs rested on the desk right in front of the tiny buildings. This sight of it slowly turning her on, imagining her own nipple alone probably still bigger than any of these tall buildings. Should Jenny desired to, she could just drags her boobs forward and the three structures would be no more, especially after understanding how fragile these structures are when Cameron shows her months ago.

Carefully, Jenny peek through the exposed buildings using her magnifier, squinting hard trying to notice every little details in it. Much to her surprise, she could make out something inside one of the buildings; a bunch of shrunken peoples, all lying down on the floor on each level of the building, along with the tiny furniture such as office desks, chairs, cupboards, and several potted plants. Jenny’s breath goes out of control a little marveling at these tiny details, her imagination running wild thinking about the tiny city inside each of those rooms and domes after understanding the details she learned from this observation. And this is one of the tallest buildings ever built for these microns, Jenny thought. The tallest building alone couldn’t even match her fingers, it’s just a size of a single grain to her. Hell, maybe just a few millimeter taller than Cindy.

All this wild imaginations about direct contact with these microns pierces straight into her, bullseye right in her euphoria spot, hundreds of ideas running through her head on how she would took care of these unlucky microns throughout the night. But first, she needed to take a hot bath after today’s work…

***

“Ugh…”

Nick couldn’t remember anything besides falling asleep inside a boat, now he is certainly confused why does he ended up in an office as he looked around and noticing more and more people seemingly also woken up in this unknown place. A dark office area with scattered furniture like an earthquake had just happened, clearly hard to understand without knowing what’s going on at all. As soon as Nick regain full consciousness, he saw many people runs through the window where light shines through, all rambling incoherently at the sight that they could not believe. Not wanting to fall behind, Nick gets up and approaches the window as well, only to be welcomed with an unexpected sight.

Looks like… a bedroom. But… an office building inside a bedroom? What does that mean? By this sight alone Nick loses control over his own mind trying to comprehend the situation he is in right now. From falling asleep inside a boat only to woke up to this? Surely this is just one of those surreal dream, right? Maybe soon he’ll woke up and go back to the real world…

As Nick looks at the wooden table surface below, something outside up ahead caught everyone’s attention. A door opened, outcome a girl in her towel covered from her chest to thighs fresh off the steamy shower. Slowly, she walks toward her desk, only for microns truly realized how small they are compared to this gigantic girl as she gets closer and closer with each step. Gentle quake shook the three tall buildings as Jenny reaches for her seat, once again envelopes the three structures in the shadow. Nick and the others couldn’t even react, their jaw all dropped witnessing this phenomenon, wondering what the hell happened during their sleep that they’re all ended up in this bizarre situation.

“I see you all already woke up…” Jenny uses the magnifier to check out the tiny buildings, she could see microscopic onlookers all leaning on the windows. Even if she couldn’t tell their expressions, she could imagine the sheer terror and disbelief that these microns felt when they saw a planet sized girl currently sitting down in front of them, half-naked only covered in bath towel. The euphoria is already too much for Jenny as she struggles to maintain herself, but she wanted to enjoy this, the feeling of being superior to these hundreds of tiny souls, all at her mercy for the night. Wanting to tease them all, Jenny slowly uncover her chest, letting her boobs bouncing out from their confinement as she lowered herself into the table, inching closer and closer as her mischievous face hovers above the tiny structures…

“We’re gonna have some fun tonight…”

 

 

Chapter 5: A Long Night by rave777

They say a girl’s skin is at its smoothest and warmest right after a hot bath. Looks like these unfortunate microns would be the one discovering it the hard way. Lying down comfortably naked on her bed, Jenny already prepared the tiny buildings and a magnifier beside her bed on a coaster. Now that her own curiosity has been rewarded, new questions floating inside her mind; would she dare doing this? Are there consequences? Do microns still protected by the real world law? Jenny just pondering everything as she turn her body to the side, looking at the tiny buildings on a coaster.

But Cameron already approved of this method, Rose even ordered her directly, basically giving Jenny a ‘go’ for whatever she’s going to do tonight, as long as the main goal reached: none of them see the next day…

Well, no point in wasting time, Jenny still fresh out of the shower, her current mood is fitting in with her situation just now. Without anymore hesitation, Jenny carefully plucked one of the buildings from the coaster, really gently trying not to squish the building flat between her thumb and index finger while keeping it steady not to tilt it sideways.

***

Carl just holding on a desk as two massive fingers squeezed on each sides on the building cracking the windows left and right. He was only hoping that this place would be his hiding spot after being labeled the most wanted in his own homeland after a murder case, but he never expected that a gigantic girl would be the sight that welcomes him when he’s arrived. Looking around, peoples are panicking, either holding out by lying down on the ground or grabbing another furniture as the whole building got lifted up effortlessly by her. Smell of moist skin and shower gel starting to seep into the whole structure, it is now dark and damp inside. Trying to understand the whole situation, Carl muster up enough courage and slowly walks into the window, only for him to be welcomed by an unexpected sight as soon as he leans on the window looking down. The face of the giant girl that holds their tiny building, lied down comfortably on her pillow, hair scattered around like a spiderweb. But what gives different vibes for Carl is her face; sure, she’s a pretty cute girl, but it’s her blank stare… as if our microscopic form that she holds in her fingers is nothing but a plaything for her.

As Carl trying to soak up the situation, he felt something as he felt his footing became unstable. Then it occurred to him that the giant girl slowly tilts the building at the direction of her own face, some people started to slide down into the window as Carl trying to hug the window itself as the gravity changes. More and more peoples on the various floors started to get piled up on the window as the girl continues to tilt the building towards her face, scream of panicked men and women gets louder and louder as more and more slides down uncontrollably through the tilted floor. Suddenly, some furniture started to slide down as well, Carl noticed one desk slides really fast into one of the window beside him, and…

CRACK

The glass breaks, some of the peoples fell into outside of the building. Looking through the window, Carl welcomed by the sight of horror as the peoples falling right into the girl’s open mouth. Scary thing is, the girl probably hasn’t realized yet that some windows are already breaks and some of the microns are landed either on her lips or right directly into her mouth. Above and below, sound of glass breaking could be heard, more and more of the unfortunate peoples are falling to their doom along with some furniture.

As if the panic attack is not enough for Carl, another desk hits the window where he hangs on. The glass breaks, more people falling hundreds of feet into the girl’s open mouth except Carl who miraculously hang into the edge of the window, struggling to keep himself falling into the black hole of doom down below while wondering how this innocent-looking girl can be this cruel towards them. But bad luck catches up with him soon enough as an office chair rolling straight into his position and knocking him off his own grip, letting the gravity do the work for Carl right toward the awaiting open mouth. It’s obvious that the girl maybe didn’t even realize it yet as her mouth is only half-opened, but still big enough for the microns that it maybe could fit a large ship.

THUD

Carl lands right on her back. Surprisingly, he’s alive, only to quickly realize the pinkish, pillowy surface that he landed on is actually the girl’s bottom lip, so massive that Carl thinks it’s possible to build a few houses or buildings here. Toothpaste breath gently erupts from the girl’s mouth, more and more peoples fell into their demise right into the endless cavern in front of Carl. Some lands on her sticky tongue while others bounced on the lips just like Carl. Suddenly, Carl loses his balance as the lips moves a little and ends up hanging on the inner part of the lips, trying to avoid falling into the pink cave below him. Despite his struggle to save himself, the lips suddenly move again, this time it moves right into the upper lip until both collides, turning Carl into nothing but microscopic red splotch on Jenny’s lips.

***

Strange, she thought. They’re just too small it’s like sprinkling a pepper, Jenny just lucky that she could notice their microscopic form like a tiny little dot against the bright white background of wall and ceiling as they helplessly falling right into her mouth, imagining how worthless their life now that they’re ended up as her midnight snack, that if Jenny could felt them landing on her lips and tongue. Probably there are desks and chairs as well, but who cares? They’re all going to be dissolved along with these microns into nothing later on anyway.

A slosh and a gulp is all it takes to wash away dozens of micro lives into their final resting place. It’s truly frightening how easy it is toying with someone’s life when you’re million times bigger than them. One could only imagine if they’ll actually made it into her belly to be digested later on or they’re maybe already dead drowned in her saliva…

Picking up the magnifier, Jenny noticed several microns still doing their best to hold on inside the buildings. Men and women, all struggling not to fall into hundreds of feet down below.

“Times up,” Jenny said as she tightened her grip, slowly applying pressure until her thumb and index finger met. The tiny building proved to be no match for Jenny, the structure and its occupants all instantly sandwiched into nothing but debris and squished bodies between her fingers. Why is this so satisfying, Jenny wonders. She consciously had just committed mass genocide on a group of defenseless shrunken subjects, but in her own mind she couldn’t even find herself guilty, is it because of their size? Is it because they couldn’t fight back? Jenny didn’t even bother with all those moral questions anymore, the powertrip completely dominates her mind right now. Her imagination again running wild thinking about those microns begging for their lives inside her own stomach currently.

Got to keep the momentum going though, Jenny turned her body into the side facing the coaster as some microns that are still in her face fell down into the bedsheet below. Survive or not, it won’t matter much for them as it either a high fall into the hard floor below or a possibility of clumsily smushed under Jenny’s massive body whenever she lies down on the bed.

***

The view was horrific.

Nick couldn’t believe the cruelty that he witnessed from inside the building on the coaster. This giant girl had just massacred the entire occupants of the neighboring building. It’s too far away to see the detail, but it’s obvious to Nick that she had just dropped dozens of those people right into her mouth and ending it by nonchalantly crushed the tiny building into nothing between those enormous fingers. All this insanity led Nick to start having nonsensical thought; is this the judgment for what he does in the past? All that Nick wanted to do he is to start fresh, hoping that this unknown place would give him solace and a chance for redemption after that shoplifting gone fatally wrong. But looks like his wish had just got answered differently…

Some people inside the building pondering about trying to get out from the building into the coaster, but then they wouldn’t know how to get down from the table without killing themselves from falling hundreds of feet into the hard floor below. Before they could entertain that thought though, hand-shaped shadow covers the whole coaster once again, the giant girl had just decided her next plaything for the night. Nick saw two fingers gently wrapped the other building, slowly lifts it up into the air…

***

Jenny carefully placed the tiny building on her left boob, leaving a comical sight for her to see; even her own nipple still towering over this supposedly one of the tallest buildings for the microns.

“I believe y’all could hear me over there. If you want to live a little bit longer, better start massaging my left nipple there, go,”

Oh my, Jenny couldn’t believe it. Using her magnifier once again, Jenny oversee her own left boobs only to find most of the microns are crawling out from the building right into her left nipple, all struggles to climb the canyon-like surface. Few seconds later, Jenny could actually feel it; the light ticklish sensation on her nipple as a result of these microns using their whole body trying to please their giant. Jenny struggles to keep herself from move around too much despite being turned on by the fact that it took dozens of these microns for her to feel a slightest sense of touch from them, never before she felt this superior to others, she felt like a goddess putting her own subjects at her mercy, forcing them to give her pleasure at the risk of their well being.

Like gladiators fighting for the higher ground, the microns just trying everything they could do to please this giant girl. They’ve witnessed the fate of the first building, now all they could do is hoping that by pleasuring her they could survive this whole ordeal. Moist smell of after-shower filled the air and somehow quietly awakened their lust in the midst of their struggle, soapy aroma and smooth skin surface adding up to their comfortable mood, these shrunken men and women slowly succumbed themselves into their own ecstasy. Screw trying to climb this nipple, now some of them just decided to lay down on their front and feeling the smooth surface against their own skin, some others even just started humping either the breast skin or the nipple itself. The effort of dozens microns surprisingly reaches Jenny as well, she could feel them touching her in multiple spots across her left boob.

As the microns busy pleasuring their goddess, shadow looms over them all…

Jenny gently putting her left hand on her left boob, not even pressing down hard on it. Euphoria took over her entire body, her left hand instinctively massaging her pleasured left boob, didn’t even give the microns any time to react. The microns along with the planted building are all crushed in between the soft boob and the palm of her hand, squishing them all into microscopic red smear on Jenny’s boob. The moment Jenny realized that the body count once again rises thanks to her clumsy action made her turned on even more than ever before, she’s reaching climax as a result of this whole powertrip. How weak, she thought. Hundreds of them yet she’s easily disposed of them using merely her hands.

“Fuck it, let’s finish this!”

Trying to keep the momentum high, Jenny snatches the final building from the coaster using her right hand…

***

As soon as the building is lifted high into the air, Nick hangs on right away onto a desk, realizing his position is very close to the window. Where does this girl wanted to put the building, he wonders. Looking out the window, Nick could see her boobs, belly, navel, until he realizes her intention for this final round…

Soon, her naked crotch came to view. Everything goes dark between the walls of thighs and her pussy, dark curls of hair covering the surface.

“Don’t tell me…” Nick knows. There’s only one way where this building would go for this horny giant and it won’t go well at all for Nick and the other shrunken subjects. Thinking fast, he had an idea. Running toward an empty iron filing cabinet, Nick struggles to carry it into the nearby window.

CRACK

The windows shattered as soon as Nick throws the filing cabinet into it, the other microns could only wonder what’s with this guy. Suddenly, Nick climbs the edge of the window and jumps out from the building, sending shocks to everyone inside as they struggles to hold on while the building got carried around between the two huge fingers.

Miraculously, Nick’s plan worked. Now he hangs on a pubic hair, it’s almost as big as a pillar, he thought. But the trouble is not over yet. To his horror, Nick witnessed as the giant hand slips the tiny building into the pussy, an enormous one at that. Should she desired, she could probably shoved an entire city inside that vulva, Nick thought.

Nick could only grab the hair he was on as he watches this girl fingering herself with a building and dozens of microns inside her pussy. There’s no way they’ll survive this one, he thought. Either the walls going to squish them into nothing or the juice would drown them to death, there’s no way out from this one. Despite his luck, there’s only one question for Nick currently…

“Now what?”

He’s alone, he’s tiny, the only survivor from this mess he’s in. What could he do besides hanging on this girl’s crotch? He doesn’t even know where he is. Hell, the stench of this girl’s crotch doesn’t help either…

***

“AH!”

 

Jenny reaches her climax, massaging her boobs and pussy with these pathetic microns sure gave her a different flavor than usual. She could only wonder what’s on their mind when they entered her pussy, they couldn’t escape, they couldn’t fight back and Jenny’s size alone justify her own authority over them. Heavy breathing, Jenny’s body gone spaghetti, this is probably the most satisfying night ever since she’s joining this company…

 

Chapter 6: First to Fall by rave777

 

“Brent, this is simply unacceptable, five weeks overdue and our goal still not reached? Our clients yelling at me here day and night,”

“Miss Cameron, please. I know this is all my fault for misinterpreting our client’s request, but we’re here doing our best to fix all of this, that I could assure you,”

“I gave you literally more than a thousand of Rothwell population to help with this project, yet I couldn’t believe you still fucked it up. I’ve read all the reports from you and your resources and I believe my demands and requests are all reasonable. Hell, even your neighboring Acter City with these same weight of work, they could do well under all that pressure and actually achieve the targets in due time, with even more efficient resources,”

“Just give me more time, I beg of you. I already sets up all the timelines and resources that we need to…”

“Brent, enough,” Cameron changes her tone into lower volume. “After much consideration, me and the overseer council decided to take off the projects from your team and assigned it to someone else starting this very second. Now, I want you to gather all the work assets, databases, move it to transfer department, let them take care of things from there. As of now, you and the others over there are relieved from this project,”

“But miss…”

Phone ended. Cameron just sighed heavily on her desk, thinking about this whole trouble with the incompetent project coordinator. Dammit, she says. Brent might be not the brightest PC but she could tolerate that most of the times. Not today though, this is probably his worst mistake that costs the whole company’s profit. Performance-wise, Brent’s on the bottom of the chart and this one mistake won’t help him on the long run. Angry and frustrated, Cameron couldn’t even think about what should be done to this troublesome guy.

No, this won’t do. Cameron has been tracing all the reports back and forth for everyone that works in this one project. Turns out when compared to all the cities, safe to say they’re underperformed, didn’t met the current standard that has been established in her company. In other words… they’re worthless to her now. What to do, though? A simple purge? Evict everyone and exterminate them? It’s easy enough to do that for these microns, but she wanted to make sure many things first.

Rothwell located in Room 2, along with Acter and Coppertown. Rothwell is the first city that got build in Room 2 and finished in just a month after the opening of Room 2 while the other two cities are done a few months after Rothwell and a fourth city is still under construction. Looking on the performance report, Cameron actually surprised that despite the good performance, Acter and Coppertown are located in the bottom half of the performance ranks on the overall chart.

Thinking deep, at this point the judgment isn’t just based on the work performance, moral code came into Cameron’s mind, swirling around inside her head trying to come up with something about this whole mess about Rothwell. Lazy, incompetent, unreliable, negative words formed to describe Rothwell and all of its occupants. This city of 8,000 people couldn’t even generate money to her anymore. Ungrateful bastards, she thought…

They need to remember who gave them this shelter… those free housings, cheap foods…

That’s it. Authority’s back on the menu for this one case.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in,”

Jenny entered the CEO room. Suddenly, lightbulb appears inside Cameron’s mind.

***

09.00 PM

Nervous, confused, curious. Jenny walks through the corridor of the facility, remembering the conversation that she had with Cameron this afternoon.

“You want me to do what!?”

“Listen here, sit down… I got a situation with Rothwell on Room 2. Let’s just say… they’re no longer considered profitable by me and the overseers. This one’s different though, they’re actually gives negative to our overall financial performance currently and that’s never a good thing for us, isn’t it?”

“They’re that bad?”

“Very. At this point, it’s a red flag for me and my associates. I mean, come on, it’s already a basic rules since day one for these microns to give back after we’ve provides them everything from shelter to limitless life supplies. They’re not here to become a freeloader, it’s in agreement that they’re here to work if they want to live here,”

“But… you’re serious with this idea? Isn’t this a little too much?”

“Look… lemme keep it simple. All the cities in Room 2 are currently on the bottom half of the rank when it comes to performance review with Rothwell on dead last, so I think this would be our way of sending a message. If I’m doing this half-assed, they won’t get it and sooner or later I’ll be screwed again like this,”

“One question though; why me? I mean, Rose been here longer than me, I’m sure she’s more experienced,”

“Jenny, let’s just say… I know a thing about you when it comes to ‘handling’ microns…”

“…Rose told you, isn’t it?”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. Besides, tell me that felt good for you, eh?”

“Well… couldn’t deny that…”

“That is why, seeing that you’re turned out to be pretty good at this thing, I want you to be… let’s just say, ‘the messenger’, okay?”

Her experience with those micro buildings in her bedroom weeks ago, that was magical. But now, her reward today is something more unthinkable; an entire city for her own pleasure and for her to destroy, all without worry of any consequences. To think that her own body would be an unstoppable weapon for those pesky microns to handle, it’s once again generates a lot of wild imaginations inside her head. Before long though, Jenny found it; an automatic door reads ‘ROOM 02’.

***

“Brent, you there?”

“Jake? Come on in,”

Jake entered the office, a figure sitting down depressed on his own desk, clearly stressed out about something.

“You okay?”

“Far from it…” Brent just sighed. “I was managing one of the largest project in Room 2, but that one mistake two month ago bites me back and look what happened. Everyone’s lost their job thanks to me, dammit,”

“Brent, I know this might be not the right time, but haven’t you heard? Cameron pulled all of the projects from Rothwell just a few hours ago,”

“What?” Brent suddenly stand up from his office chair. “But… I thought the others are doing well?”

“That’s why we’re all confused, right now technically around 85% of Rothwell are laid off. The hell are you doing inside here? This news spreads fast!” Jake seems worried.

“I… I was… well…”

Jake quickly notices an empty bottle of alcoholic beverage on the counter near the desk. No wonder his breath reeks of alcohol.

“Dude… you’re that depressed, huh?

Suddenly, something on the window catches Jake’s attention. The bluish night light just disappeared. Looking outside, Jake couldn’t believe it; the usual night sky disappeared, replaced by a generic greenish wall with bright lamp light. Is something broken, Jake wondered. It’s already late though, would a caretaker fix this one? Looking down the street, Jake noticed more and more people tilt their head upwards, realizing that the night sky now transformed into generic wall and ceiling accompanied by white neon lights.

But soon enough, something else catches the attention for thousands of microns inside the room.

A naked girl, stood right on the door of the room, overseeing the whole room while her arms covering both boobs and crotch. Everyone’s already familiar with this girl; it’s Jenny, but why is she naked right now? What’s on her mind? Confusion spreads all over the microns in the room as they saw this usually shy caretaker now suddenly does a totally lewd display right in front of thousands…

***

Jenny knows that everyone’s must be asleep by now and Cameron already made sure that Jenny would be ‘alone’ tonight, no one would know this but the two of them as the next day Room 02 is going to be completely sealed while the power would keep running to keep the other cities staying alive. Despite already experienced with microns, Jenny still had doubts and questions lingering inside her mind. Is this totally an ethical thing to do? Would it change their view towards us? Yes, Rothwell has been disappointing and causing financial damage to this company, but to have this as their punishment, is this an equivalent exchange for their failure?

In the end, an order is absolute. Even if Jenny already knows Cameron well, she is still Jenny’s boss at the end of the day. Besides, Cameron trusts Jenny to do this instead of everyone else who had been working here longer than her, it should be a special privilege to her.

Dirty work? Not really, if you’re actually enjoying it.

Deep breath, eyes closed for a few seconds, feet planted firmly right at the entrance of Room 02, just few inches away from the microscopic forest area 5 inches below. Finished contemplating everything, Jenny opened her eyes, scanning the whole floor inside the room for the final time…

That’s Acter and Coppertown on the left side of the room, and that’s Rothwell on the right side, just maybe approximately 6-7 steps from the room entrance. No unnecessary visit to those other two towns for now, tonight’s objective is one and only…

Destroy Rothwell.

Jenny gently swings her left foot forward. The naked sole immediately covers miles and miles of the forest area, none of the trees could reach above even her pinky toe, many of them now all covered in shadow beneath the massive foot of Jenny.

THUD

First step landed, Jenny’s left foot immediately sunk deep into the soft soil, reducing any unfortunate trees caught beneath into splinters, compressing everything flat into nothing inside Jenny’s footprint. Looking ahead, Jenny could predict that she could maybe reach Rothwell in about five more steps…

***

Bill couldn’t believe it. Just few minutes ago he had just enjoying fixing another broken tractor from nearby farm. Suddenly the night sky disappeared and then a caretaker… no, a naked caretaker stood right on the entrance of Room 02. As if her presence already turned everyone attention, something unthinkable happened. The giant girl retreating her arms back to her sides, exposing the naked chest and crotch for all to see complete with her usual ‘professional’ face. Then, her left leg swings forward, landed right on a section of a forest. Well, multiple section of the forest. The single step sends light vibration on the small countryside town where Bill lives. Everyone is currently outside their homes and trailers, all with one exact same question: what the hell is she doing here?

As soon as the first step lands on the forest area, Bill just knows that this is not going to be good. Quickly he runs to his own garage and grabbed the ATV. Revving it up and hurriedly rides outside from the small town in which he resides into for two years. His own suspicion for the whole time came true tonight, these caretakers… they’ll abuse their power someday using the size advantage. Bill was agreed to do this because of his bad financial situation. But the shrinking part? Bill never expected that.

As everyone on the small countryside town still confused with everything that happened tonight, their thoughts quickly distracted as massive shadow engulfed the entire small town. Looking up, the white ceiling is now replaced by a sight of massive naked sole slowly descends right on their small town. It’s quickly becoming obvious that Jenny didn’t notice them, her sights only focused on Rothwell ahead. Previously quiet murmurs now replaced with scream of terror as the residence all running on multiple directions despite the futile attempt of escaping the miles long foot.

BOOM

It was quick, maybe painless death. But one thing for sure; no one survives underneath the massive right foot of Jenny. Any buildings, houses, cars, microns, all completely flattened inside Jenny’s footprint. Meanwhile, Bill slowly got back on his feet after being knocked down by the massive earthquake that shakes the whole ground around the small town. His ATV is upside down, some trees are toppled down by the force of that massive object that had just landed near him. As soon as his vision is recovered, Bill realized that he only a few meters away from where the massive foot landed. It sunk a few meters deep into the ground, what was previously a beautiful view of the forest and a small town now instantly crushed by a large flesh-colored wall.

Few seconds later, the right foot lifted once again, swinging its way into the next landing spot as the giant caretaker made her way into Rothwell. Bill couldn’t even utter anything, his mind spinning uncontrollably as he’d just realized that his whole town where he lives for two year is gone in an instant, it’s all just rubbles inside the miles long crater now, mixed with dirt and crushed trees. Everyone he knows, his neighbors, his farmer clients, his friend at bars, all gone just because this caretaker needed to land her foot somewhere in this room as she made her way into her destination ahead. For the first time in his life he felt so insignificant to these caretakers, million times bigger than him especially up close earlier...

***

Four steps later…

“And here it is…”

Looking back, Jenny saw the five footprints that she created during her trip to Rothwell. Jenny could only think if she accidentally steps on any unfortunate microns on her way here. Sure, she felt some different feeling when she lands her foot occasionally, felt like something gently crumbles like a cracker when she steps on it. Some countryside town, maybe? Well, Jenny didn’t worried much. Cameron already understand that some sacrifice had to be made for Jenny to carry the sentence to Rothwell.

Back to the front, Jenny saw it below her; Rothwell. The grey area spreads for maybe about the length of Jenny’s arm, and now she stood right at the edge of the city, probably flattening a few industrial areas and highway roads beneath her. Oh well, none of this matters anymore after tonight anyway…

Gently, Jenny crouches down, even her hips still floating miles above the ground for the microns below her. Resting her head and arms above her knees, Jenny slowly savoring the feeling of being a gigantic monster that’ll decide the fate of the shadow-covered town below her…

 

Chapter 7: Without Any Trace by rave777

Surreal.

As if this whole shrinking thing wasn’t wacky enough, now Jenny stood taller than anything in this room. No trees, buildings, or even a tower could surpass her toes, and she’s even crouching right now, overlooking the microscopic city right in front of him. Sure, she couldn’t see the city in detail, it’s all just grey patches with barely recognizable tiny square blocks with teeny tiny glimmer of lights on it. Despite this, after months working in this facility and often looking at the micro cities through the uploaded recordings of any microns with phone camera or random CCTV footage, she could understand well the geography and predicting the reaction of these microns looking at their own caretaker now stood tall on the edge of their town.

Mischievous smile written on Jenny’s face as her eyes scanned the city below. It’s funny, she thought. Whenever she does her usual job and looking at the city from behind the glass, multiple scenarios of her interacting with these microns easily flows through her brain. But now when that opportunity is literally at her fingertip, she’s actually confused with what to do first…

Quickly, she remembered Cameron’s word; to purge, spare no one.

***

“Holy shit…”

Brent and Jake couldn’t believe it; now stood on top of their own office rooftop overlooking the whole city from the tallest tower in Rothwell suddenly felt insignificant when the intimidating sight of this naked giant girl crouching down over the whole city, casting the entire town under her own shadow. The microns already familiar with Jenny who usually doing daily maintenance work everyday outside the room, but to see her up close like this gave a whole different vibe.

Time stood still. Everyone came out from their house or looking out through the apartment window, staring and calculating the naked boobs size that could approximately flattened an entire small town should it falls down. Or that pussy hanging hundreds of feet above the ground that could maybe swallow dozens of buildings…

“…hundreds approximately died inside the huge footprints, the whole Blueberry County are now flattened, nothing left standing, as you can see here…”

While the civilians are still questioning why does Jenny suddenly entered their room, a movement caught the attention of everyone on the ground. Jenny extends her right arm forward, creating a motion of pointing with her index finger, slowly lowering it into the ground…

The finger dug deep into the ground right on the edge of the Rothwell, Jenny slowly dragging it to the side, creating miles deep valley outside the city, bulldozing any tiny houses in the way indiscriminately. The index finger keeps moving, circling the outer part of the town until everyone realized that Jenny actually had just isolated the city by creating a deep valley surrounding the city, denying anyone’s chance to escape.

***

“Perfect,”

Lifting her right index finger back up, Jenny admires her work in creating a circle-shaped valley that surrounds the whole city of Rothwell, completely isolates everyone from leaving the town.

Wanted to test her own power, Jenny slowly moves her index finger now right directly above the clusters of buildings in the downtown area, lowering it gently until she could feel a very light crumbly feeling…

Down below, things are chaotic. Microns are already scared when Jenny draw a circle around their whole town, effectively denying them from escaping the town. Suddenly, her massive index finger had just pierced right in the middle of the downtown area. For those who are close to where the catastrophe occurred, all they could see is a flesh-colored object falling down from the sky and obliterates dozens of buildings with no mercy. No one could even imagine how many lives that she had exterminated in her power showcase…

The titanic girl slowly raised her right hand back up, revealing the horrifyingly huge crater that had just formed to everyone around where the finger landed. Of course, no survivor. Just flattened building debris, car wrecks and corpses of microns all over it. Her one digit is all it takes to crush dozens of them.

“Oh my…” she whispered. Something is rushing inside Jenny as she picked up the magnifier device from between her naked boobs and set her sights on the tiny crater down below. Much to her surprise, she could see a destroyed landscape that must be as wide as maybe five or six city blocks, a few sections of the city turned into a wasteland in just a few seconds by her finger alone.

It tingles her, this newfound of power that she got over these microns when there’s no barrier between her and them. Jenny couldn’t believe how dangerous she is when she’s allowed to made direct contact with these tiny things, her size alone were already a menace to everybody the second she landed her first step in this room.

No words could describe her current mood, multiple ways to toy with population of thousand microns on Rothwell runs through her mind like a waterfall. But Jenny knows that she only got this one chance to do this, only one city to doing it on, she need to make this whole thing count.

Then she decided.

Slowly, Jenny moves her gigantic body forward and turn around facing the door, gently and precisely she planted both of her knees on both side of the city, flattening more acres of forest area outside the city. Looking down, Jenny could see the entire city from right above it like a satellite view as her shadow covers half of the city. Tiny flicker of lights decorating the ground below combined with almost-noticeable piercing microscopic sound of sirens and its red and blue light tickling Jenny’s ear lightly, she could only imagine how chaotic it is down there as she dominates their entire skyline.

Knees planted firmly, body straight up, Jenny’s naked butt hovers dangerously miles above the ground, allowing each and everyone below to see the humongous buttcheek replacing the sight of the ceiling. Nobody knows what to do, all the escape routes are blocked by hundreds feet deep crevice courtesy of a gigantic finger. Microns down below runs into wherever directions that they thought could save them from the impending doom above, despite knowing the futility of their attempt as the familiar caretaker now looms above them eclipsing the ceiling light.

And here goes nothing, she thought. Without anymore hesitation, Jenny lowers her rear end gently until light ticklish sensation brushes her buttcheeks. Tall buildings slowly crumbles under the immense weight of the gigantic caretaker until the screams of hundreds panicked microns below quickly silenced as Jenny simply let herself fell into the ground, mercilessly flattens everything with no discrimination under both cheeks as it sinks hundreds of feet into the ground, leaving nothing but ruins and dead bodies beneath her ass and thighs as it settled firmly into the ground.

Jenny could feel it, never before something hits her euphoria right in the target center like this. Her breath intensified, never in her life that her own body would be the most dangerous weapon to a bunch of peoples all at once. Her simple act of sitting down alone already annihilated one third of the whole Rothwell, thousands of lives and hundreds of buildings just perished beneath her behemoth ass. With her euphoric-looking eyes now locking on the remaining part of Rothwell down below, Jenny ponders her next step, trying to think of the most creative way she could do to deliver the message to this pathetic city below.

Down below, the survivors could only saw the whole center downtown of Rothwell flattened beneath the naked ass of this giant caretaker as skin-colored wall replaced what was once a bustling metropolis filled with skyscrapers, shops, houses and residents now no doubt flattened beneath the massive cheek without mercy.

Gently, Jenny bent forward, slowly extends and planted both hands forward on the forest area outside Rothwell, flattens hundreds of trees beneath her palm as she tries to balance herself while her whole upper body covers the entire skyline above Rothwell, continue to swallow the whole city in her shadow.

No one is prepared for what’s to come as Jenny slowly lowered herself down to the ground. The two hanging orbs on her chest looming above hundreds unfortunate survivors as it gets closer and closer like a planet ready to collide into their very own microscopic planet earth. First her nipple hits several city blocks, drilling through several miles deep, crushing several buildings in the process until the behemoth tits finally settled down, creating a loud earth shattering sound as the soft mass spreads, bulldozing microns and buildings into nothing. No one in Rothwell could withstand the weight of it, they’re simply snuffed into nothing but unnoticeable microscopic red dots on Jenny’s boobs.

While Jenny’s whole upper body claimed thousands unlucky souls underneath, there’s still several hundreds of survivors behind her; the lucky ones who managed to avoid Jenny’s behind, but now surrounded by insurmountable thighs stood above the flattened structures, taller than everything in Room 02 on each sides of their location. Behind them lies deep crater which is the imprint of Jenny’s butt while in front of them… stood proudly her imposing naked pussy, complete with ruins of several crumbled buildings under each lips. Simply put, the last remaining citizens of Rothwell effectively trapped with no escape route.

Looking down, Jenny realized there’s still a tiny bit of area under her chin survived the onslaught of her. Without thinking much, Jenny stuck out her tongue, one deliberate swipe, dozens of buildings and about two hundreds survivor now stuck on her tongue, awaiting their judgment inside Jenny. Bitter, she thought.

***

This has been an unbelievable sight for both Brent and Jake from their tower. A city that took about a month to be built with the help of the helpers, now completely decimated in under ten minutes by their planet-sized caretaker. Fear, awe, shock, every emotion that they could think of, are not enough to take in this whole chaotic situation that happened in Rothwell. As if things couldn’t get any worse for the remaining survivors, the dripping pussy suddenly lifted up, Jenny looked behind through between her thighs, noticing the remaining untouched area between her legs.

“Well, my job is almost done, eh?”

Much to horror of Brent and Jake, this is it for them. Jenny positioned her crotch right above their area, her spread pussy slowly descended while the two failed project manager simply picked up their remaining drinks, salute each other, drinking the whole bottle as Jenny’s pussy lips finally hits their tower, crushing them into nothing as the whole structure crumbles under the thick skin…

***

Jenny grinds her pelvis back and forth on the remaining Rothwell area, moaning in delight as her crotch ground everything into nothing but deep crater of ruins and crushed microns…

Satisfied, Jenny stood up with hands on her hips, admiring her work as she observes the ground below where Rothwell was stood. Nothing left, just debris of buildings either buried deep in the craters or stuck on Jenny’s ass, hands, boobs, tongue, or even probably inside her pussy.

To be able to cause this much catastrophe with nothing but her naked body alone, Jenny felt like a weapon of mass destruction right now, stood taller than everything in this room. Should she wanted to, she could just step right on Acter and Coppertown, and nothing will survive her. But Cameron’s order simply Rothwell tonight. Who knows, maybe there’ll be more disappointing town ready to be disposed, and Jenny would gladly do the job if it means toying with them micro lives.

Stepping out from the room, the giant naked girl leaves everyone in fear, everybody could do nothing but shudders witnessing the might of a thousand miles tall caretaker…

Chapter 8: Ignorance by rave777

12.10 PM

Break time. The artificial sun shone bright in this afternoon, complete with the pre-adjusted temperature to simulate the heat in the middle of the day. Everyone took a break on the rooftop garden above their office.

“Did you hear the rumor?” Petey asked.

“What rumor?” Sean still enjoying his coffee on a rooftop garden café.

“Some people trying to contact their friends on Room 02, but there’s no avail,”

“Maybe some faulty on the communication system?”

“Probably, but they said it’s been days. Also, a few projects from Rothwell got assigned to some people here as well,”

”Odd. Well, maybe because of that communication problem. I mean, you couldn’t work well without proper communication, right?”

“That… maybe makes sense,” Petey just nodded, still not satisfied with the strange occurrence. “I’m still curious though… I’ll try to dig more into it later,”

“I don’t really care… as long as I could still enjoying myself here, it’s not my problem,” Sean took another sip of his coffee. “By the way… how long it has been? Three years?”

“Yeah… it’s heavenly, all I’m sayin’,”

“Agreed,” Sean raised his coffee cup. “Never had to worry about assignments or financial situation anymore… what a life. Looking back, glad I accepted your ridiculous offer,”

“That reminds me, about that free dinner for a whole week…”

“You actually still remember that!?” Sean just laughed. However, their conversation soon interrupted by an earthquake, but they already know what it is.

“Cindy, right?” Petey guessed as he sat back down.

“Yes, and… someone else,”

***

“Tell me why you need my help again?” the blond Helper doing her best squeezing past the skyscraper. She could feel her boobs and ass dragging through the windows and concrete on each sides as she looks down at all the running microns, avoiding being crushed under her boots.

“There are four apartments need to be done this week, Kay. Me alone wouldn’t be enough to finish that,” Cindy also carefully navigates through the tight city streets. “HEY! You’re stepping on their cars there, careful!”

“Whoops,” Kay lifts her boot to reveal several flattened parked cars on the side of the road. “Pardon me, Cindy. It’s been a long time since the last time I helped in construction work,”

“Just be careful… there’s innocent lives down there,”

“Yeah, yeah… I’ll be careful,”

Just like her friend Jenny, what an airhead, Cindy thought.

“By the way, how’s Jenny?” Cindy asked.

“She seems… happier than usual, never even stop telling me her story about her… um, ‘playtime’,”

“I bet she is… hey, we’re almost there, see?”

There’s an area already secured within yellow tapes, inside it just an empty ground and an empty abandoned building marked for demolition with several tiny construction vehicles and building materials around the area.

“So, where do we start?” Kay lands her step inside the secured empty ground.

“Wanna do the honor?” Cindy pointed at the abandoned building on the other side of the empty field.

“Been a long time… don’t mind if I do!” Kay approaches the waist high empty building. With precise movement, Kay slammed her right fist into the rooftop of the building, causing it to cave downwards several floors, continued with her left fist slamming down on top of it. Rubbles and some left behind furniture crumbles into the ground below with each pound. The tinies around Kay watching from surrounding buildings could only amazed and terrified by the power display of the behemoth blond Helper, showing her gigantic strength by destroying the concrete building with ease, more entertaining to watch than just blowing it up with dynamites. When the building already reduced into just knee high for Kay, next comes the finisher that Kay usually do to any building.

“Bye bye,”

Kay lifts her right boot, slamming it right into the remains of the abandoned building, grounding the remains unceremoniously into nothing but unrecognizable debris underneath, showcasing everyone what a Helper is capable of with their gigantic size.

“Whew! That always felt good!” seemingly too excited, Kay lifts both of her hands in the air as she stumbles into the ground, accidentally sitting on a few parked construction trucks, flattened them all beneath her orange latex-covered shapely rear. “Oh no…”

“Dammit… you and your clumsy ass…” Cindy could only shook her head watching her careless partner. “Start pouring those cements, I’ll assemble the steel beams,”

***

Sean and Petey just leans on the edge of the rooftop watching the two gigantic ladies doing the construction work as they still enjoying the coffee. It never stops being a surreal sight to see all those buildings that they visits got built like they’re legos to these giants. Why bother wasting days or weeks with heavy machinery and setting up all those giant cranes before you could begin the construction when these two behemoth beauties could quickly assemble them all like clays and matchsticks. Usually when the basic foundations are done, the tiny workers are the ones applying the small details in it. All those debris after the demolition part? The Helpers would just sweep them in their plastic bag and simply carrying it out like a kitchen trash.

“It never cease to amaze me watching these kind of things,” Sean took another sip from his coffee. “To think this was just a wild sci-fi imagination in someone’s head back then,”

“Technology marches on, true to what they say,” Petey enjoys watching the giant ladies squatting down as they carefully assembles those steel beams into the basic framework for the apartment buildings. “Not to mention, also a sight for sore eyes,”

“You got that right,”

Few minutes later, the basic foundations are done for all four planned apartment buildings.

“Whew, what a rush job, eh?” Cindy wipes her sweat on her forehead. “Break time, fifteen minutes, Kay,”

Kay wanders off somewhere else in the city. Cindy notices someone on a rooftop garden. Feeling playful, Cindy approaches the building, scaring off many onlookers on the rooftop except for two. For Sean and Petey though, it’s like seeing a moving building that suddenly decided to move right towards them until a pair of orange latex-covered boobs filled their entire vision, bigger than any house in this city.

“Hey fellas, enjoying the view?” Cindy bends forward, replacing Sean and Petey’s vision with a giant bright smile that welcomes them.

“Uh… whoa…” this is first time Sean and Petey actually interact with a giant helper, leave them awestruck by the cheerful greeting by this beautiful yet menacing redhead.

“How about… you?” Cindy points at Petey. “Need some sugar to help with your work? Step closer,”

“M-me?” Petey seems intimidated by Cindy’s offer, yet her sultry tone magnets him close as he hesitantly walks closer to the edge of the rooftop.

“Are you brave enough? Come here, let me give you a kiss,”

With that one statement, Petey’s face turns red while Sean could only covers his mouth in anticipation. Cindy adjusts her lips to level with the rooftop. The world freezes over as Petey slowly walks toward the pink plush awaiting in front of him, closer and closer while Petey closed his eyes as nervousness invades his entire mind, he extends his hands upfront… until suddenly, Cindy prods his tiny body with one finger, sending him backwards a few feet, fell flat on his ass.

“Oh, you’re just too cute!” Cindy just chuckles as she stood back up, leaving Petey lying down on the concrete along with his pride sunk down on the bottom by that giant tease.

CRASH

Loud crumbling noises accompanied with glass breaking sounds erupted near the proximity of Cindy. Looking at the source of the ruckus, Cindy saw Kay seemingly sat on the remains of a crumbled building.

“Dammit, Kay! What the heck!?” Cindy carefully walks toward Kay in the distance.

“I’m sorry! I was slippin’!” Kay rubs her butt in pain as many microns around her trying to run in panic. Nobody knows the casualties of this one destroyed shopping mall, nothing left but flattened ruins beneath Kay’s butt.

“What a day, eh?” back at the rooftop garden, Sean offered her right hand to still-downed Petey.

“That’ll be one heck of a water cooler topic to tell later,” Petey grabbed Sean’s hand as he stood back up.

“Let’s go back, break time’s almost over,”

Chapter 9: Innocence by rave777

“Ah, our very own disposal specialist,” Cameron welcomed Jenny as she entered her room.

“Is that a legit position now?” Jenny chuckles at her own crazy boss.

“I’m kind of thinking about that, actually. Who knows, our business kinda boomin’ right now, maybe we need to ‘free up some spaces’ someday…” from her face, Jenny could kind of tell Cameron just joking around, yet there seems to be a slight sinister undertone about it. “Since you’re the one being so good about it, maybe you’ll be the one training someone in the future. You know, how to do it safely, efficiently, et cetera…”

“I won’t reject that, boss,” Jenny just shrugged. “So by the way, what’s up?”

“Ah alright… ahem, two things. First, we’re supposed to get a new caretaker today and I want you to be her handler for a few days until she’s ready to work on her own, but unfortunately there seems to be a fault on our office out there, I think she’s gonna be late,”

“Someone new? Now that’s fun… Alright, me and Rose gonna be ready for her, you can count of us,”

“Good! Her name’s Erica, we still had an empty room for her, right?”

“We still do, there’s still about four vacant quarters if I remember correctly,”

“We’re fine then, I’ll inform you later… okay! Second thing: remember Room 02? Where you get your… newfound bliss?”

“Y-yeah,” Jenny’s face turns red, she wouldn’t ever forget that glorious night. “What’s up with it?”

“I’ll just put out a short version for you; I don’t think that room is profitable anymore, everybody outperform them by a wide margin, they got left behind, far,”

“So…” Jenny could already picture what’s going to happen to the tiny cities inside it, tingling her senses already with just thinking about it.

 “Yyyep… looks like you’re gonna have another round. You could even invite Rose as well to help, if you wanted to,”

“Well well…” Jenny’s mind swirling around with a lot of thoughts once again. This is what she and everyone had become day by day, unethical and devoid of compassion. What was first a noble cause, now it’s just another day in a lab playing social experiment observing each CCTV recordings on all of this microscopic cities. But Jenny knows, she’s already far gone too deep into this whole operation, there’s no pint in turning back. Besides, the opportunity to have sheer power over these helpless microns, where else she would have this? Her body already the device of mass destruction and genocide a few months ago, why stop now. She’d rather enjoy all of this while she still could. “I guess… this is what we’d finally become, huh?”

“In the end… it’s all just business,” Cameron just toy around with her pen. “They all signed the contract, and we only did what’s necessary to keep this place goin’,”

***

Later that evening, 10.00 PM

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in,” Cameron still busy working on her desk. The door opened, came in bright young girl, probably fresh-graduate years old, Cameron thought. Brown twintail, busty chest behind her white buttoned shirt and quite impressive hip covered by the black pants. “You must be Erica, good evening!”

“Sorry I’m late! There was an error on the office!” the new girl just bowing down apologetically after putting down her luggage.

“Hey, its fine, I know all about it,” Cameron stood up, offering a handshake to Erica. “Welcome to the team, Erica,”

“Y-yes! Thank you, miss Cameron!” Erica just shook Cameron hand quickly. Cameron already knows this one going to be interesting judging by her energetic yet panicky attitude.

“Well, since you’re pretty late, I guess the tour would be tomorrow. For now, get some rest, okay? There’s a room already prepared for you,”

“Got it, thanks!” Erica bowed down one more time before leaving Cameron’s room.

***

11.00 PM

“Phew…” Erica just sat on her bed after finished unpacking her things. Still in her buttoned shirt and pants, at first she decided that she wanted to take a bath after the unpacking is done, but then her stomach disagreed with her decision as it growls pretty loudly. Erica thought of the cafeteria that she passed earlier, but its late night, everybody probably already asleep in their own rooms, she couldn’t ask for anyone’s help.

Her stomach groaned again, it’s clear that she MUST eat something now, else she would had trouble sleeping tonight. Erica stood up, heading for the door with confident that she could navigate this facility by her own and finding that damn cafeteria that she sorely needed right now…

***

 “Dammit, where is it?”

…and she got lost, she couldn’t remember which floor was the cafeteria, now she’s just walking aimlessly through all this unknown corridor. Through the frustration, Erica noticed all this unknown rooms as she traveled through a corridor. What the heck is this, Erica thought. Peeking through the window of a room with ‘ROOM 04’ written on it, Erica saw what looked like a room filled with probably green moss on the floor with some hints of grey in various spots. The doors locked though, the computer screen also locked from access. What’s all this, some kind of experiment? Erica only knows that she would be taking care of something in this facility, yet nobody told her the specific works just yet, usually Cameron would be the one explaining the complete detail once a new employee arrives here.

Peeking at the other rooms, it’s all the same, just some sort of plants on the floor illuminated by vibrant light inside it. The young prospect didn’t even know what they’re researching, she’s only mass guessing everything that she saw at this point. But then, one room caught her attention; ‘ROOM 02’. Unlike the other room, this one didn’t look functional; the computer screen is off, the insides are just pitch black, and much to her surprise… the door is unlocked. Weird, but fascinating, Erica thought. Sure, Erica is not someone who would break the rules nor categorized as a delinquent, but she always loves discovering things and as long as her curiosity remains unrewarded, she would keep trying until she’s satisfied with something.

Now Erica’s mind currently fighting the two thoughts; should she get inside to find out what’s this all about? But she didn’t want to get in trouble on her first day though. To her defense, she only assumed that this one room seems to be unused compared to the other well-maintained ones, maybe it’s safe for her to go in, it didn’t even looks functional anyway.

Erica’s curiosity wins in the end, she’s so intrigued about this ‘ROOM 02’ right now that she even forgot that she was hungry. Oh well, if she got fired for this, she could just move on. It’s not the end of the world for her life anyway, Erica thought. Her mind is set, she drags open the door gently and set her foot down into this pitch black room…

Closing the door to avoid anyone find her trespassing, Erica could hear a faint crunching sound underneath her sneakers. Like stepping on branches, she thought. It’s total darkness inside here, probably there’s a light switches on the wall? Erica picked up her cellphone and turn on the flashlight to see the ground better. Just like the other room, bunch of moss-like green plants on the floor. Is this some kind of greenhouse? Erica also noticed a bunch of potholes below, probably the other caretaker also stepped in previously.

Then something caught Erica’s attention in the distance; on the ground, some kind of tiny white and yellow-ish lights decorating an area. Examining closely, there are actually a bunch of this tiny lights scattered all over the place on the ground below her, piqued her curiosity even more than ever before. Maybe they’re using fireflies as their subject of experiment? Nevertheless, there seems to be a bunch of them gathering in one place over there, so Erica decided to take a few steps toward it. On her way to the designated area, Erica seems amused by each tiny lights that she’s stepping on, it’s easily crushed, even the tiny glows around where she stepped suddenly just fades into nothing, didn’t even light back up as she gets closer.

She finally arrives. Erica crouches down to get a better look on this group of faint lights below. Interesting, looks like there’s some kind of very small glowing rectangular shapes decorating the ground below, some of it rises probably about an inch tall. Maybe a glowing stone? Also, Erica noticed as she bent herself down closer and closer to the ground that there are some moving tiny lights as well, probably about hundreds of them, there seems to be a designated grid for this tiny thing as they moves in a pattern between these glowing stones. Funnily enough, many of these tiny lights seems to turn around and move away from her looming face above them as her big blue eyes studied them.

CRUNCH

“Whoa,” Erica realizes that her shirt-covered boobs accidentally hits the ground, snuffing out many of the tiny lights beneath her. “Hope they weren’t important,”

Rising one finger, Erica flicks some of the taller rectangular stones. Weak, it seems to crumble down into clouds of dust as soon as her finger made contact with these things. Still not satisfied, Erica blew some wind into this area. Some tiny lights got swept up into the air for a few milliseconds before it died completely.

“Tiny bugs? Probably? A bug equipped with light?”

Crawling forward, Erica in her clumsiness drags her boobs on the ground, steamrolling more of these fragile tiny lights underneath. Using her right hand, Erica dug a section of these glowing stones before lifting it up into her eye level. Unfortunately, as soon as she brought it up, the tiny lights just fades, leaving nothing but uninteresting bunch of rocks in her hand. Feeling annoyed, Erica just closed up her right hand, crumpling up a bunch of these junks into a ball of dirt before throwing it back down into the ground. In whimsical motion, Erica spreads out her right hand and letting it fall into the remaining rectangular glowing stones below, pulverizing it completely.

***

CCTV room…

The door opened, Jenny walks in, still sleepy and comfortable inside her pink pajamas as she put on her glasses.

“What’s up, Rose? It’s already late…” Jenny still gathering her consciousness.

“Come here and see, it’s hilarious, I tell you!” Rose seems giddy about something as she sat on a chair in front of the screens. “Take a look at ‘Room 02’ there!”

Jenny pays attention on Room 02 screen while Rose rewinds it back a few minutes. Thanks to the nightvision feature on the cameras, the two caretakers could see clearly what’s going on inside the dark room.

“Wait… isn’t that Erica? The new girl that we escorted earlier?” Jenny seems intrigued.

“Yeah, and judging by her movements from what I traced through the other CCTV, I could only assume that she got lost and got curious by Room 02 when she stumble upon it,”

“Holy shit…!” Jenny’s jaw dropped when she saw Erica toys around with the city of Acter. The young fresh graduate seemingly got curious by what she found and unknowingly snuffing out the entire Acter population in just a few minutes.

“What do you think? Should we intervene?” Rose asked.

“Um…” Jenny feels a bit torn now, but she knows this would be a funny story tomorrow. “W-well… Room 02 is already set for demolition anyways, right? So…”

“Oh you…” Rose chuckles at her friend’s malicious intent. “This girl helping you doing your job for free, huh?”

“Kind of sad that I didn’t get to do my thing in that room tomorrow, but… looking at this Erica girl doing her thing now, it’s actually more interesting than that, I‘ll say,”

“Never change, Jenny…” Rose just shook her head.

***

Coppertown...

Ed watches the news with great fear on his television. The appearance of this unknown caretaker late night was shocking to the entire population of Room 02, to say the least. Ed saw the cameraman on the TV catches a glimpse of the looming beautiful face above Acter, illuminated by the lights of their city. First, almost half of Acter got bulldozed underneath her humongous breasts, the white fabric covered ballistics had just claimed probably thousands of lives in there as well as flattened hundreds of buildings into nothing but debris beneath her. Aside from the reporter talk, there’s a lot of screaming noises came from the panicked residence of Acter, who are now attempt to run away for safety from this massive caretaker invading their town. Before long though, the screen turns static, obviously Acter is done now.

Then the ground shakes, Ed could feel it. The tremor grew stronger with each of her step and Ed already understood what this meant. Flashbacks when Jenny lay waste to the entire Rothwell into nothing hits Ed’s mind as he ran out from his apartment toward his car, ready to escape this town before its too late. Suddenly, bright flashing lights appeared above the entire city. Ed remembered, Coppertown tech group builds some kind of a beacon strapped into a rocket, and it is launched right now, hoping that this would divert the caretaker’s attention from Coppertown while they attempt to escape the town.

***

“Huh?” Erica noticed something flies out from the group of lights below into the air, it flew away from the area. Curious, Erica followed the tiny flashing light, took a few steps away from the group of lights. Suddenly, the light explodes, letting out an explosion loud enough that it startles Erica, causing her to lost balance and fell backward…

BOOM

Clouds of dust blow out into the air, Erica noticed some more crunching sound when she lands her butt into the ground below.

“Ow…”

Looking down, Erica realizes that she currently sitting on what was previously a dense group of lights, none of it glows now, seemingly pulverized by Erica’s accidental fall. Once again, Erica could only hope that none of this important. Besides, the door was unlocked, right? At least she could defend herself should anyone suspect her later. But that’s it, Erica think that’s already done enough trouble for tonight, it’s time to head back, she’s not even hungry anymore after all of this thrilling discovery.

Stood back up and dusting her rear end from the dust, Erica walks back toward the door, occasionally snuffing out the remaining lights below beneath her sneaker, hoping that nobody would notice her trespassing this area as she return to her bedroom…

***

Inside the CCTV room, Cameron is already there as well. After witnessing the complete annihilation of Coppertown underneath Erica’s rear end, no words could describe what Cameron just saw, she just put her hands on her hips, seemingly in a mix of impressed and horrified by this new recruit.

”WELL, she’s a natural, that’s for sure,” Cameron tried her best to give her opinion to Jenny and Rose.

“Guess there’s no need for any initiation anymore,” Jenny shrugged. “Now I can’t wait for tomorrow…”

“You’re something else, Cameron. You know that?” Rose just laughed. “First you got this Jenny girl, now Erica as well,”

“HEY, what’s that supposed to mean, dummy?” Jenny slapped Rose’s back.

“…and I’m proud of that fact myself!” Cameron yelled proudly.

***

The next morning…

Jenny is ready to guide Erica through various facilities in today’s tour. She decided to start from the rooms right away.

“Miss Jenny, what’s inside all this room?” Erica asked. Jenny tried her best to hold her laugh, remembering what she saw last night.

“So… inside this room there’s…”

“Hm?” Erica tiles her head.

Chapter 10: Otherside by rave777
Author's Notes:

Getting back into things once again

“...and it’s finally done,”

Cindy and Kay proudly stood near another newly finished building, wiping their sweat as they admired the waist-high structure in front of them ready to be worked on by the smaller construction workers. In the distance, Sean and Petey once again just observing the two giant helpers doing their job from a rooftop. Ever since Petey’s lucky encounter months ago, it kind of becoming their habit in watching them up close. No one even know why, it’s always a fascinating thing to do every now and then when a helper entered their city.

“You think she remembered me?” Petey asked.

“Dude, she’s working on different areas everyday, you’re probably just one in a thousand tinies in her memory,” Sean just being blunt.

“Hey, I’m probably the good-lookin’ ones among them all in her eyes!”

“Yeah, you wish…”

Cindy announces break time for Kay and the other tiny workers, dismissing all from the construction area.

“Don’t break anything, Kay,” Cindy points at her partner.

“I’ll be careful…” Kay just sighed.

On a rooftop, Sean and Petey noticed Kay coming their way.

“Oh boy, she’s comin’!” Petey completely feeling giddy now.

“Calm your pants, she’s trying to take a break,”

As Kay carefully walks through the street right into the building where Sean and Petey were on, her foot hits a bus on the intersection, causing her body to fell forward…

“Oh…” as if the whole thing goes in slow motion, it took several split seconds for Sean and Petey to realize that they’re in danger. Shadow covered the whole rooftop where Sean and Petey stood, they know it’s already too late to run as Kay’s gigantic form gets closer and closer…

BOOM

With her behind sticks out in the air taller than any buildings around, Kay faceplant herself among the ruined part of the building. Tiny people are panicking around her gigantic form trying either to run away or saving any injured fellow among them.

“Kay, NOT AGAIN!” Cindy already lose hope with this one clumsy coworker although her mind never not find it funny witnessing Kay’s disastrous antics.

“Dammit…” Kay slowly got back up. Grey dust and rubbles covered up parts of her face.

“How did you get this job, I had no idea…”


+++


“Ow… that was rough…” Petey slowly regained his consciousness, blurry vision and ringing ears invades his senses. “Did we… passed out? Sean?”

Looking around, walls of orange surrounds Petey on all sides. Strange, these walls felt… soft. Almost cotton-like material. Where is he currently, Petey wondering. There’s also slight tremor on wherever he is now.

“Petey?” Sean finally woke up, feeling bruised all over his body after that massive impact by Kay previously. “Where are we?”

Walls of orange… soft material all around…

Craning their head up, Sean and Petey noticed what looked like a ceiling and it moves. When their hearing also recovers, they could hear some kind of footsteps sound. Then they finally realized…

“When Kay fell down on us back there…” Sean onto something.

“…then we’re…” Petey knows Sean too well.


+++


“Yo, Jenny!”

Kay stood on the edge of the table, waving her hand on much larger Jenny who happened to walk by the desk where Kay at.

“Hey there, need a ride?”

“As usual!”

“Hop on,” Jenny extends her right hand, waiting for Kay to climb up her wide palm.

“What’s your agenda today?” Kay asked as she sits comfortably on Jenny’s smooth palm.

“Well... another room need to be... neutralized today,”

“Huh... that’s kinda fast,”

“Let’s just say... we’re starting to get overpopulated in this facility. Cameron decided it’s time to do some cleanup as applicant rates rising up high recently,”

“How unfortunate... for them, I mean,”


+++


“...what?” Petey tried to process what he heard just then. Connecting the dots, the words, the contexts... overpopulated? Cleanup? Neutralized? These words sound... unethical.

“Petey... did you catch all of that?” looks like Sean reaches the same conclusion in his mind as well.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Petey’s usual ditzy face disappeared, replaced with the horrified, eyes a bit wider than usual, clearly some disturbing thoughts have invaded his mind.

“Remember how Room 02 seemingly... disconnected? Does that mean.-WHOA!!”

A sudden change in gravity and Kay’s pocket position sends them rolling around uncontrollably, bouncing like pinball into the orange cotton walls around them until they’re rolled out from Kay’s pocket and... into another white cotton-like surface and thousand times much more roomy than Kay’s pocket to the point the two tinies could notice each individual strings that made up this whole white cotton surface. Looking around, they saw something unbelievable...

There's Kay’s building-sized body, folded roughly as she tried to readjust herself inside this tight space, similar to how Sean and Petey struggles inside her pocket earlier.

“Don’t tell me... is this a caretaker’s pocket?” Sean walks a few distance to avoid being squished inadvertently while Kay readjust her position, still oblivious to the two microns near her.

“WHAT!?” Petey just realized it. “Dude, how far we’re now from our home then!?”

“I don’t even know...”


+++


“Oh, you two already here,”

In front of ROOM 04, Erica and Rose turns their attention on Jenny who had just arrived.

“About time,” Rose sighed a little.

“Hey come on, there was an extra maintenance work, don’t blame me!” Jenny won’t let it slide.

“Yeah, yeah… you ready?”

“Heck yeah, I won’t miss this!”

“Look at you, addicted to this whole power thing…” Rose won’t stop teasing her. “But I could probably say the same to our latest addition here,”

“Th-that was an accident!” the shorter Erica turns red.

“Aw come on, don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it,” Jenny pours the fuel to the fire as she put her right hand on Erica’s head. No retort though, looks like they got her pretty quick. “You feel it, right? That sensation of being the biggest, the most powerful being among those tinies where nobody can’t stop you doing whatever you want to them and their puny cities…”

“Stop it!” Erica’s face grew redder as she pushed Jenny away. Still, she didn’t deny it in her own mind that there’s a tingling sensation inside her when everyone explained it to her what actually happened when Erica unknowingly wiped out almost the entire population of Room 02…

“Well, shall we enjoy this evening, ladies?” Rose removes her lab coat, letting it fall into the floor. “Let’s show Room 04 what we three capable of…”

Chapter 11: Harsh Truth by rave777

“Ow…”

After what felt like inside an elevator that uncontrollably fell down into the bottom, Sean and Petey still regaining their consciousness, their body clearly disoriented despite the thick garment of the coat saving them from falling into a hard surface. The only source of light came from the opening of this pocket that last time they remembered wore by Jenny. Now that the opening is on the horizontal alignment, the two microns could only assume that Jenny had just put down the coat, especially after that sudden shift of the room alignment that is Jenny’s lab coat pocket. The ray of light that blinds the whole opening of this massive cave could only made both guys wonder what awaits them on the other side of their glass dome.

Walking through the pocket opening, the white light slowly clears off the sights of both lost microns, revealing the grand sight of… a room. What welcomes them is a sight that their mind couldn’t immediately process. Three caretakers that they’re already familiar with, clad only in their undies. There’s Jenny in her black panties, and Rose in her white one. Also, that new caretaker that has been here for a while, still in her black bicycle tights and a gym tanktop. But it’s not the sight of these gigantic scantily clad women that shocked both microns… it’s where they stood. Down below several feet under, Sean and Petey could make out the vast area filled with the combination of green, brown and grey colored patches, almost like looking at a world map… but this one is decorated with several footprints-shaped brown craters. Much to their horror, one of the footprints surrounded by a bunch of grey patches on each side of it…

+++

Robbie has been here for months ever since joining this shrunken program. No doubt, the best decision he’s ever made in his life. No more all those overnight with little pay, no more abusive bosses yelling into his ear for hours, no more whiny underlings, truly a great escape to the paradise. Today is his dayoff from his work, now just enjoying the rest of his evening with videogames on his PC with his coworkers playing some co-op games on an isolated connection of Room 04. Just himself inside his own penthouse apartment.

“Did you hear?” one of his friends spoke through the voice channel. “I heard this rumor about many of the business in our room here started closing down,”

“Why’s that, Allen?” Robbie asked back.

“Don’t know the details, but… they’re being instructed from the owner of the facility. Here in my city, many of the offices are shut down,”

“Hey! Same here, man! They’re evicting people from their office left and right in my town too!”

“You too, Rick?”

“I don’t understand, we’re doing pretty well so far, many of the projects are finished in due time. Granted, not everything is smooth sailing, but I think we do well enough,”

“Hold on…” Robbie removes his gaming headphone, switching to the mobile version of the chat room and using wireless earbud. “I heard noise outside, that’s unusual,”

“Same here, I’ll check it out as well,” Allen heard the crowd noise as well.

“Guys! GUYS!!” Rick seems panicked. “Look outside! Quick!”

Rick’s panicked tone sets Robbie on edge now. What happened? Allen, who lives on the other cities of Room 04 said the same thing about it. opening the curtain of his balcony glass door, immediately the jaw dropping sight outside widened his eyes. The three familiar caretakers that usually just playing with the consoles near the single window of the room or just taking notes as their maintenance work now suddenly stood in front of the door, wearing nothing but underwear. They seem to talk about something but obviously inaudible to their microscopic ears.

“Rob! Allen! You seeing this!?” Rick clearly anxious with the absurdity of the whole situation.

“What the heck… are they drunk or something? Why are they fucking naked!?” Allen couldn’t even get what’s going on anymore.

“Are we the one who’s drunk… maybe?” Robbie still couldn’t comprehend. “Y’all didn’t drink too much, right?”

THOOM

Like an almighty goddess making their landing on the mortal earth below, the one with black ponytail and glasses dropped her right foot into the ground below the door. Grey and brownish cloud of dust emerges around where her barefoot lands.

“WHOA! WHOA! WAIT! Why is she entered the room!?” now it’s Robbie’s turn to be panicked. All three of the coworkers watching from the different cities along with everyone inside Room 04 obviously shocked by the fact that the caretakers suddenly crossed the forbidden boundaries that they never trespass before. Then the realization hits them real quick…

Who could stop them?

+++

The feeling of stepping into the soft soil below… it’s been a long time since Jenny entered a room like this. Usually she would just stole any miniature structure from the research room and toying with an empty building in her spare time. Now that a new order for extermination once again present for her, she’ll make sure to enjoy this moment to the fullest, especially after letting Erica took her opportunity by accident. Looking down, seeing her own feet sinking down through the soil below sends shiver through her body already, her feet easily flattened an entire area of a forest.

“Feels good doing this again…” Jenny couldn’t hold her own anymore, she’s clearly excited for what’s coming; an entire room full of microns now at her and her friend’s mercy.

“Hey, focus, focus,” Rose snapped her fingers. “Let’s see here… Room 04 had… seven major cities. That’s all of our target then,”

“This… doesn’t feel right…” Erica still stood on the doorstep, still hasn’t joining both of her fellow caretakers in landing their bare soles inside the room. “Why are we doing this? They didn’t even do anything wrong,”

“We’re just doin’ what we’re ordered,” Rose tried to reassure the young caretaker. “The number of the applicant rises beyond Cameron’s expectation, and in faster rates than ever before. The other room hasn’t ready yet and meanwhile let’s just say… some of these latest applicants actually pays us; PAYS, in BIG number,”

“It’s insane, seeing the world out there slowly crumbling in terms of everything; tax and price rises all over the world due to the increasingly unstable economy, war rages on between countries, poverty runs rampant… now you see the riches even willing to pay just to bypass the loaded queues for this free facility,” Jenny couldn’t disagree. “Besides, in the end, money is still required to run this facility, and the government’s support isn’t gotten better nowadays,”

“It’s that complicated?” now Erica seems interested.

“I’ll just say this, young miss. Just between the three of us; I’m pretty sure she planned something… there’s no way she gave us this one order today for nothing,” Rose looked around Room 04. The green and grey patches below, none even taller than their toes. “Sucks for them, but if this is for the better… might as well make it count!”

“Agreed!” Jenny nodded.

Erica, trying to trust both of her coworkers, gently swings her right foot forward, letting it sinks into the soft earth below. Unlike her previous attempt, now with her bare sole Erica feels like walking on a sand, the ground didn’t even try to hold her weight, it’s just gave away easily under the massive weight of the young caretaker.

+++

“Rick! Rob! You seeing all this!?” Allen now stood on a rooftop, holding his phone high trying to record the movement of the three gigantic caretakers in the distance from his city. “This is crazy!”

“Allen, you still there!? You better evict the place quick! Something isn’t right here!” Robbie clearly worried.

“Hey, relax! Come on, they’re caretaker, right? Maybe they need to fix something, trust them!”

Not even a minute later, the three caretakers took a step forward, flattening miles and miles of the forest and some small countryside area outside the city. Slight tremor could be felt throughout the city with every step that the caretakers took. Much to Allen’s surprise, now the three of them stood tall surrounding the city. Seeing them up close gave the whole micro civilization a truly intimidating sight; those six gigantic legs pierces through the heaven above them all while their toes currently planted right outside the city border with each of them simply taller than any buildings. Shadow envelopes the whole city as their body blocked the light from the ceiling. Trespassing the room? Wearing nothing but their undies? Thousands of microns inside Room 04 couldn’t guess what’s going on right now, this never happened before. Of course, seeing them through the window of the room everyday, Allen recognizes these three. There’s Jenny, there’s Rose, and the newest addition to the caretaker unit, Erica.

“Okay… this is odd…” Allen couldn’t stop looking up seeing the three caretakers seemingly talking to each other while looking at the tiny city below them.

“I had a bad feeling about this, Allen, I think you better get out from there while you can,” Rick advised.

“Weird… I couldn’t really make out what they’re saying… but it’s like they’re kind of berating Erica there… maybe?” Allen didn’t even listen to his friends; he’s totally fascinated with the three giants stood above him. “The new girl seems… sad,”

“Who cares about their emotion! Rick’s right, Allen, you better get away from there, something is definitely not right about this whole thing!” even Robbie had to agree.

Allen still curious about the three giants above him. there’s Jenny and Rose just smirking and staring at Erica, who seems to be at the verge of crying judging by her hesitant looks. Then something unexpected happened; Erica slowly lifts up her right foot, hovering the dirt-stained bare sole right above the whole city. The simple motion caught everyone that still in the city off-guard, the previously curious crowds now started to panic including Allen who decided that the observation time is done, it’s obvious what’s going to happen next.

“Holy shit! Allen! RUN!!” Robbie saw everything through the group video call.

Running down through the stairs alongside the panicked peoples, Allen tried to think for the shortest route out from this city. As soon as he exits the building, Allen noticed that everything goes dark around him. Looking up… the sole descends closer than ever at the slow speed. The tallest buildings in town crumbles down at the slightest contact of it as it descends with nothing to stop it…

+++

BOOM

From neighboring city, Robbie saw it all. Erica planted her right foot firmly on the tiny city where Allen was. Grey cloud of dust emerges around her foot as Robbie checked his own video call, Allen’s screen goes pitch black…

“Allen? Allen!” Rick realized what just happened to one of their coworkers. “No way… is this some kind of a cruel joke or something!?”

Robbie’s eyes go back to the city in the distance. He always remembered those cluster of buildings in the distance where Allen lives. Just to twist the knife a little more, Erica drags her right foot to the side, bulldozing the surviving buildings in that city until none left standing. To witness how easily these giant caretakers erasing a whole city off the map in a matter of seconds as opposed to how it took probably a few months for those helpers building it is such a lot of thoughts for every microns in Room 04 to take in. Robbie could only calculate how many lives lost with her simple act alone and how many more would lost if no one is stopping them…

+++

Brittle. Erica felt the subtle crumbling sensation when she pushed her right foot down slowly. Even with her hesitating in doing so, it probably hadn’t registered to her yet that her right foot alone had just decimated thousands of lives underneath it while her mind still trying to comprehend how far the size difference between herself and the rest of this room. But of course, Erica remembered the instruction, then she drags her right foot to the side, feeling even more things just collapse at the slightest touch of her. In just a few seconds, the town is completely erased from Room 04, nothing more than a debris-filled footprint.

“Well done,” Rose tapped Erica’s shoulder. Erica could only shudder knowing how much power that she had when the barrier between herself and the microns disappeared.

“I guess now it’s my turn!” Jenny noticed another city in the distance and proceed to approach it. crawling on all four, the palm of her hands and her knees flattened miles of forest area and some small town until she arrives on one of the major cities in Room 04. Although much to her disappointment, this one is smaller in size compared to the other cities. There are only a few dozens tall building that’s visible to her eyes when she’s squint hard enough while surrounding it are probably just smaller buildings and houses.

While the size of it is disappointing to Jenny’s eyes, it’s a different story for the inhabitants below. Everybody is panicking at the sight of the naked caretaker only covered in black undies now looming right above them with such calm yet threatening look, especially after they witnessed the demonstration of what they could do at their size with the first city earlier.

What does she look like to them, a goddess? Jenny could only wonder how her presence strikes fear to each and everyone down there as they’re looking up at their caretaker and questioning themselves how can they defend themselves against the threat that is million times bigger than them. Well, she’s been waiting for another opportunities like this, let’s enjoy it while it lasts.

Hands planted on the either side of the city, Jenny lowers her head into the city, facing sideways until she felt something crumbles beneath her right cheek. Before long, countless city blocks along with thousands of microns in it gets obliterated as soon as Jenny carelessly lands her head on top of it, her cheek easily flattened miles of area below, reducing everything into nothing but rubble beneath it. The gigantic-sized right eye bigger than any buildings in the city scanning the ground below, Jenny could faintly make out some of those microns inbetween those tiny rectangular rocks. Cars stuck in traffic jam, pandemonium spreads throughout the streets as everyone runs toward the opposite from where Jenny lands her head on top of the west side of the city, flattening almost half of it.

Funny, they thought their microscopic legs could take them far away from me fast enough, Jenny thought. Her mind shuffles through the creative ideas of how she would wipe this one city that she’s currently leaning on. Suddenly, the growl of her stomach gives her an idea immediately.

Moving her face forward a little, Jenny’s lips parted as the tongue sticks out above the city. Much to the disbelief of the inhabitant below her, the moist pink flesh hits the ground like a meteor, bulldozing everything in front of it as Jenny moves forward. Peoples, buildings, cars, nothing could stop the unrelenting movement of the giant tongue as it sweeps everything up without discrimination, dozens of buildings quickly crumble at the slightest contact of it and joined the group of soon-to-be consumed by the almighty caretaker that owned it. As if the damage isn’t already severe enough, Jenny’s upper lip also collides with any tall buildings in front of it, the soft plushy pink forced itself through with no resistance at all from anything in front of it.

Soon enough, Jenny lifts her tongue up with dozens of building debris combined with cars and thousands of micro inhabitants trapped in the saliva coated tongue. Some are probably already dead either by drowned in the saliva or crushed beneath the debris. For any survivors that’s still hope that they could survive the predicament quickly denied of that chance as Jenny retracts her tongue, closed her lips and swallowed everything that sticks on her tongue. All the remaining survivors could only await their demise inside Jenny’s stomach now…

Bitter, yet kind of sweet… is it the taste of domination? The taste of power? It’s unexplainable, yet it’s so addictive. Looking down, the city is no more than just a few miles of untouched part of the city. Jenny casually finished it off by playfully dropping her left elbow on it, pretending of being unaware of it as she stood back up while a muffled crunching sound could be heard beneath her left arm, indifferently wiping out the survivors of her playful rampage.

+++

Things aren’t looking good for Rick.

First, he had just witnessed the whole town where his friend and co-worker Allen completely obliterated in seconds.

Now, the whole town now is under the huge shadow of another caretaker. This time the one wearing white undies. Rick knows her of course, he already saw her multiple times managing things outside the room. But to see her up close and literally above his town like this? That’s a different story.

A huge, flesh-colored twin meteor previously landed on the north side of the city, replacing the usual green landscape view of the room with a pair of planet-sized boobs planted firmly just close to the north city border as it sank a few meters deep into the ground.

First her right hand swings forward before it slammed back into the ground, letting her fingers digging deep on the right side of the city. Then her left hand on the left side, causing another tremor to hit the defenseless city. But the ordeal didn’t stop there for the micro inhabitants as the short black-haired caretaker made her presence knows by dragging her body forward a bit, the sky above the city quickly replaced with the sight of the menacingly beautiful view of the caretaker’s face, smiling mischievously upon their insignificant presence below her. Even Rick who’s obviously scared for his own well-being at this point had to admit that despite her worrying behavior sometimes alongside the other caretakers, her gorgeous face is a truly sight to behold, like a goddess descending from heaven just to observe her obedient mortals on the ground below.

“Hello!”

One simple word, yet very effective to froze everyone in place all at once. Nobody dares to move as the cheerful smile of their caretaker filled the whole skyline above them, stretched out from coast to coast, one edge of the city to another or maybe even overlapping it. For the ones on the north side though, their views are obstructed by the mountain of flesh above them with a visible nipple protruding inside her white bra.

“No hard feelings, okay? At least I’ll give you a chance to evacuate if you can… until then,”

Hands planted firmly into the ground, the giant caretaker lifts herself a little and drags her body forward slowly. Rick suddenly snapped out of it and immediately seeing a sight that he could never comprehend; her boobs gently move forward, building implodes into nothing but rubble at the slightest contact, the unrelenting mass of flesh swallows everything underneath; people, cars, buildings, nothing could stop it from unleashing devastation at a level never seen before by humankind. Rick, still stood above a rooftop, shook his head left and right in confusion, should he tried to escape? But is there enough time to even escape this whole predicament? Time is running out for the citizen of Room 04 as hundreds of innocent microns steamrolled underneath the planet-sized boobs and before long, it collides right toward where Rick stood as the whole building crumbles in a flash while Rick’s world fades to black as his whole body compressed into nothing…

+++

“AH!” Rose could feel her erect nipples inside her bra as another city erased from existence below her, now nothing but remains of just a proof that there was once stood a proud city before everything is bulldozed in a few seconds beneath the body of a gigantic caretaker. Rush of adrenaline and excitement completely overwhelms Rose, her breath is out of control knowing that just with her naked body she had ended a whole civilization with simplest of movement.

“Hey, is there something behind you?” Jenny, already stood back up from her escapade earlier, points at the grey patch between Rose’s thighs and right ahead of her panty-covered crotch as well.

“Behind me? I couldn’t see,” Rose still on her laying down position.

“Yeah, that’s… definitely a city in between,” Erica looks at with anxiety in her mind.

Without even turning her head, Rose nonchalantly brought her thighs together, slowly drags both of them until the soft flesh collides. Black and grey smokes blew out from the crevice between her thighs. Of course, Erica immediately put her hands on her mouth, shocked at how Rose effortlessly had just decimated thousands of microns with the most mundane movements. Meanwhile Jenny… from her expression alone it’s obvious she’s stimulated already by what she had just witnessed, added with how her imagination running wild picturing hundreds of those proud buildings just bulldozed like nothing by that tightened wall of flesh, all accomplished in just a few seconds.

“Let’s see… I see there are about three cities left in this room,” Jenny observes her surroundings below. “Let’s divide it up, how’s that?”

“Good idea. Yo Erica, you handle that one, alright?” Rose points at one of the untouched cities just a few steps from her position.

Erica walks closer to the city that she has been instructed to demolish. Crouching down, it hits her from inside once again as her eyes scanned the grey patch below; that nauseous feeling, the same one that she felt for a split second when she stomped a whole city earlier. Now its returning in full force, the knowledge of how much casualties that she caused consciously as she ended those innocent micros that probably terrified for their life before a gigantic foot trampling them into nothingness makes her sick. She didn’t expect this in her job, even if it’s a professional order from her superior, to committing mass genocide to those defenseless shrunken civilians is still too much for her.

Jenny stares at the young caretaker. Hesitation and uncertainty clearly written all over her face. Half of Jenny felt a bit bad about the innocent caretaker being forced to do something against her will, especially when it concerns thousand of human lives with hopes and dreams about living in a paradise whimsically exterminated in quick succession simply because the owner of the establishment needs to make room and properly readjusting the budget for the entire maintenance of the facility itself. But the other half… her opposite mind really wanted Erica to understand it: the joy of being the goddess of these luxurious anthills, the control that they got for thousands of microns residing in this whole facility, observing them through CCTV like a lab rat, and of course… the ability to effortlessly demolish them like what they’re doing currently, nothing could stop them, their lives are entirely in their hands…

Noticing one of the remaining cities below her, Jenny crouches down and straddles with her knees on the ground. Hands forward, her panty-covered crotch hovers dangerously close above the tiny civilization below her. Imagination runs wild inside her mind thinking how they react looking at the humongous black panties above them looming ever close by each passing second. The bulge of her womanhood can be clearly seen by everyone below as the sky darkened above them.

Lowering herself even more, Jenny barely felt it. A tall building collides against her labia, crumbling down at the slightest downward pressure from it. But she didn’t stop there, little by little the surrounding buildings mercilessly flattened as she grinds her crotch into the ground. Her moist crotch dragging itself left and right, turning what was a gorgeous city for the microns to live the rest of their lives into lifeless wasteland when Jenny is done with it. Jolts of pleasure hits her colossal body like a brick, gasps escaped her mouth with each grind as thousands bulldozed into nothing underneath her womanhood.

She could feel it; it’s closing in. Folding her legs forward as more part of the cities flattened under her gigantic thighs, Jenny let gravity do the work as her planet-sized rear end drops down. The twin meteor obliterates everything underneath, the massive soft cheeks relentlessly destroying the surviving part of the city. No natural disaster could compete with the world-shaping power that these caretakers had over the shrunken microns below them as peoples, buildings, cars, streets, all reduced to nothing but rubbles inside a crater.

Then the climax arrives like a thunder. Sigh of pleasure could be heard as Jenny holds her crotch as it’s completely soaked, causing some flood for the surviving part of the city between her thighs and in front of her crotch, drowned hundreds of remaining microns, their houses and some buildings in her love juice…

“Having fun, Jenny?”

Rose, on the other side of the room, lays flat on her belly with another city in front of her, just in front where her boobs are planted.

“Heck yeah…” Jenny crawls on all four, her knees landed on some surviving part of the previous city on purpose, nonchalantly snuffing out some survivors lives underneath. “I don’t understand one thing though… isn’t it cheaper to just evict them somewhere else instead of demolishing them like this?”

“Surprisingly, the cost of the construction itself including the helper’s salary and building materials are far less cheap than the cost of managing multiple cities inside one room alone,” Rose explained. “Besides, it’s easier to guard the secret of the facility this way rather than letting them loose somewhere,”

”Are we evil?” Jenny lied down on her belly as well on the opposite side of the city where Rose settled.

“You’re asking that just now?” Rose couldn’t believe it….

+++

Erica, crouching down above the city that she was assigned to demolish, could only do nothing but staring down right at the grey patch below with all those rectangular rocks stood none taller than her toes. Just imagine what goes through their mind looking at her mountainous form with her eyes scanning them like a goddess overseeing her tiny mortals deciding what judgment shall she unleashed upon the land for today. Cries, begs, pleads, they’re trying their best to let their voices be heard by the young caretaker above them. Obviously to no avail, but her worried expression gave them the slightest hope that she would probably changed her mind in contrast of the other two caretakers in this very room…

“Erica?”

“Y-Yes!?” Erica snapped out from her little world.

 “I haven’t seen you started with that city of yours there,”

“Th-th-this… this is wrong!!”

Jenny and Rose turn their head on the new caretaker with curiosity.

“They are innocent lives! Why can’t we just move them somewhere else!?”

Well, Jenny and Rose could explain it, but they’re doubting the new caretaker could understand it right away. This young intern, fresh outta college, probably still doesn’t understand how everything works in adult world reality…

“Of course we have reasons for that, young lady. We’ve talked about it just minutes ago, right?” Rose explained. “It’s just unfortunate that this had to happen to them, just their bad luck…”

Treating them like test subjects instead of a human being… two voices spoke inside Erica’s mind; that unforgettable feeling of dominance grazes her thought when she planted her own naked foot on that city earlier, wiping a whole civilization out from existence with the most whimsical gesture. The other side showing her own imagining what its like to be helpless down there, caretaker million times larger than their bodies trampling around destroying civilization left and right, their humongous body flattened them all with such trivial movements. No buildings could protect them, their microscopic legs couldn’t carry them far enough to escape the invading titans, not a single weapon provided to fight back…

Jenny, having observed the new caretaker for a while now, got an idea.

“Rose, remember the prototype portable dome that we’ve got?”

“Oh yeah, that small city that could be carried anywhere, right?”

“I got an idea for our girl here…” Jenny turns her head on Erica, still stood confused near her assigned city. “Hey Erica, I know an alternative… what you said earlier, about moving them somewhere else? Do you want to do that?”

The faintest light of hope found its way toward Erica. ‘H-How?”

"You still remember that prototype a few days ago? Why don’t you pick that up and carry it here? You could order those microns to move inside there and keeping them safe from these demolition jobs that we’re doin’ now,”

“Okay, I’ll get it right away!”

“Hold on a minute,” Rose raised her index finger. “Let’s make it interesting… just to prove your resolve as the professional caretaker of this facility, I wanted to see that city demolished ASAP. And as long as that city right there is still standing, me and Jenny here will have a sweet time for ourselves with this city right here…”

Proving her point, Rose lowered her right hand, allowing her index finger to fell down right on the city below. Around four or five buildings instantly flattened into the ground without resistance beneath the humongous tip of Rose’s index finger. Erica, jaw dropped in shock, could see the tiny grey smoke rises from the ground near Rose.

“You better be quick, because I’m joining the fun here!” Jenny scanned the city in front of her, probably dozens of lives already lost by a nonchalant finger movement from her partner on the opposite side. Her mind trying to come up with creative ways of toying the tiny inhabitants, sinister smile written on her face, sending fear and panic toward the helpless microns below...

+++

Pandemonium.

Sean and Petey has been watching the whole massacre from the entrance of Room 04. The two microns are completely speechless at the display of power that the caretakers had over the microns when they’re allowed to pass though the border.

“Are they actually allowed to do this!?” Sean is clearly flabbergasted.

“What the hell…” the usually critical Petey is nowhere to be seen, he’s completely overwhelmed by the impossible sight before him.

“Those peoples… they’re… trapped in this room with these titans… why…”

The grief wouldn’t last long as they noticed one of the caretakers made her way right toward the door.

“Wait, she’s… Sean! RUN!!”

Knowing what’s coming, Petey suddenly shoves Sean away from him, sending him tumbling into the distance until suddenly…

BOOM

The naked sole landed right on the entrance, dangerously close to Sean who’s now on the right side of the foot. Powerful gust of wind blew his microscopic body far apart after that colossus foot landed.

Sean tried to recover from the fall… looking around, Petey is nowhere to be seen…

“Petey!”

“Hm? A civilian? What are you doing here?”

A female voice could be heard by Sean, somehow familiar… looking around, giant pair of feet surround Sean from both sides. As his head craned up, he saw… a helper…

It’s Cindy.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10503