Biohazard by KevinFred342
Summary:

In a future where technology has allowed space travel to be possible for even the every day citizen, a woman's Pod has automatically landed on a planet when its on board systems run into issues. Fortunately, the ship is capable of repairing itself, but the woman is stuck until it finishes. She is unaware, however, that she is not alone on the mini planet, its tiny inhabitants at the mercy of the giantess as she obliviously wrecks the planets ecosystem in mere hours.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Nose, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6185 Read: 28843 Published: May 04 2021 Updated: August 03 2021

1. Arrival by KevinFred342

2. Pollution by KevinFred342

3. Infestation by KevinFred342

4. Disease by KevinFred342

5. Extinction by KevinFred342

Arrival by KevinFred342

 

It started when the massive tower descended from the heavens.

 

When it fell, it brought a great wind that ravaged the forest and its inhabitants. Villages and crops were lost, blown miles away. Some drowned after the winds carried them into the Great Lake, whose waves helped eradicate acres of farmlands and livestock. The mighty behemoth of a structure landed with an immense quack that rattled bones in the plains beyond the mountains. It was hours before anyone had the courage to even approach it. Was it a gift from the Gods? A curse? No one knew, and few wanted to be the first to find out.

 

A small team approached with spears, which were trifling but seemed better than nothing, slowly making their way to the under belly of the tower. The massive structure seemed to extend beyond the sky, piercing its way into the heavens that birthed it. Was there a way inside? Was this a vessel of the Gods? So many questions.

 

But just as the brave team approached the shadows beneath the tower, they received an answer. A deafening din erupted above them as one of the walls split, creating a massive opening.

 

That was when they first beheld the Goddess.

 

 

Natasha Jones stepped out the Pod into bright daylight of her strange new surroundings, abruptly cutting off the expedition of the team as they vanished under the sole of her boot. Her eyes immediately burned from the intensity and she moaned softly. Hypersleep was the absolute worst. She had been told countless times that she would eventually get used to the process, but, so far, it just seemed to get more and more insufferable. You felt like a zombie every time and your body felt like a rusty engine that was suddenly thrown out of retirement. She'd already taken two extra strength aspirin and they were already working fast. It was the only thing that made standing out in the sun tolerable right now.

 

This wasn't her destination. Not even close. The Pod, according to her terminal, had encountered some kind of engine trouble. After running diagnostic scans, it seemed that the ship would be able to repair itself but the process would take somewhere between twenty four or forty eight hours. Fortunately, when these issues were detected, the Pod would scan for planets to stop on in order to prevent a full on breakdown in the desolate vacuum of space. Fortunately (very fortunately, in fact) this appeared to be a planet as hospitable as Earth itself. At first glance around her surroundings, there was nothing interesting. Mostly grass, flatland, a large pond...no wildlife around, at least not yet. As far as Natasha was concerned, that was perfectly fine. She wasn't here to get reacquainted with nature. She didn't want to be here at all in fact. But, she didn't really have a choice. Plus, the feeling of a warm sun and the wind against her skin was a welcome change from the freezing cold of hypersleep and the bland air of the oxygen tanks in the Pod.

 

Natasha inhaled deeply through her nose, letting the fresh air fill her lungs.

 

 

 

The flock of winged creatures (Natasha would not have called them 'birds' had she seen them, for they did not look like any birds she'd ever seen on Earth) rapidly attempted to change course the behemoth of a creature ventured from the massive tower, its sudden appearance almost causing the flock to run into its dark skin. They maneuvered around the wall of flesh, and in their primal panic, they didn't notice the two massive chasms until it was far too late. Of course, they wouldn't have understood their true nature even if they had noticed.

 

The suction was immense. Their wings, strong as they were, were uselessly folded immediately and the entire flock was pulled into the dark cave, bouncing off giant pillars of hairs inside. A few ricocheted off these hairs and were flung against the slimy walls coated in a thick layer of mucus. It was not uncommon for hypersleep to cause minor colds, and thus the snot was already beginning to flow. Those “birds” that were thrown into the mucus met their demise the quickest, their own airways quickly flooded with the sticky flood of phlegm.

 

As for the rest of the flock, they were pulled further into the massive flesh nozzle like dust particles in a vacuum. The majority found themselves stuck at the back of the slimy throat, trying to fly but unable due to their wings coated with a heavy film of snot and spit. One lucky bird managed to break free of its nasty restraints, only to be pulled down into the lungs. The rest remained trapped until a large gulp of saliva and mucus, which had dripped down the back of the throat, sent them all down to massive cavern of the stomach.

 

Coated in large wads of slime, the “birds” fell into the lake of acids, where, mercifully, their torture finally ended.

 

Ironically, those that perished first were the only ones to escape in the end, even if postmortem. Their lifeless corpses only remained in their slimy sarcophagus for a few moments before a powerful typhoon of air blasted through the chasm, bringing a deluge of fresh mucus with it.

 

 

Natasha wadded up the tissue in her fist, feeling her headache come back a little more. She hoped she wasn't getting sick on top of being stuck here. She looked around for a moment and then sighed. Well, if she was going to stay here for awhile, she might as well start getting comfortable.

 

She turned back towards the Pod, tossing the wadded tissue over her shoulder. The mucus soaked paper floated for miles before finally coming to heaping rest near one of the largest settlements of the planets inhabitants. Droplets of phlegm coated what remained of their precious crops and livestock.

 

It was the beginning of the end.

Pollution by KevinFred342

The Goddess had returned within the massive tower that had brought her, and for a couple of hours there was calm. The concept of alien invaders was one that had not yet arisen in the primitive societies that dotted the Pangaea. Only Gods were of that size. But this particular behemoth did not match any of the Gods that existed in the tales that had been told for a century. Was this a usurper? A newly ascended being? Some other abomination sent to punish them for their transgressions? Something else? The lack of answers was frightening, and those who spread holy messages were suddenly sought out in droves. Sadly, these holyfolk were as lost as the rest, with nothing useful in their teachings to quell the fear.

The more secular, or at least more practical minded, of the villages knew that food was going to an immediate problem. A majority of their crops had been destroyed by the arrival of the great tower, leaving scraps to harvest. Hunters quickly set off into the woods to gather as much game as they could, but many of the wildlife had fled in terror and those that remained were not quick to poke their heads out of the safety of their dens. Thus, the fishermen, with their rods and nets, quickly hopped onto their boats and set off into the waters of the Great Lake. The massive freshwater lake was teeming with fish, and, with so many boats out on its waves it seemed impossible for a great bounty to not arrive on the shores.

As these fisherman stood on their decks, lines and nets cast into the water, the tower opened and the Goddess reappeared.

 

...

 

Natasha stepped out into the daylight once more, wearing nothing but her glasses.

The air was warm felt nice against her bare skin. When the wind picked up a little bit more, she lifted her heavy breasts up and moaned softly as the breeze cooled the hot undersides. A particular problem with her Pod was that, while it did have a toilet and a water tank, it did not have a shower. It was all she could afford, though, and she often awoke from hypersleep feeling absolutely gross. She brought soap and shampoo with her and whenever she reached her destination, the first thing she did was take a bath or a shower. She carried these toiletries out with her now, as well as a change of clothes. Luckily, according to the Pod's scanner, this planet had freshwater. So at least she could have a bath now.

She began walking towards the pond near her ship, her stomach churning loudly as she did. Breakfast had been another packaged meal from the tiny fridge, yet another downside of long travels in the Pod. The packages lasted damned near forever, but they were, of course, nothing compared to real food, and they very often didn't agree with Natasha's stomach. But, food was food, and it was not as if she had any alternatives.

Natasha dropped her clothes on the ground near the pond in a heap (which sent whatever was left of some villages and their inhabitants flying for miles) and dipped one of her toes into the water. It was cool, but not cold. It actually felt pretty refreshing. She walked into the water.

 

 

Many of the boats were immediately capsized, and those ashore were pelted by strong waves that had previously only existed in legend. The scant few boats that managed to stay upright did not remain that way. For the Goddess turned at the center of the lake and brought her enormous backside, which could rival the mountains in their sheer size and magnitude, down upon them. The boats splinted against the great weight and their broken remains were plunged deep into the churning waters, were the crew would find their immortal rest, unable to reach the surface in the chaos.

 

 

Natasha was relieved to see that the pond was just deep enough for her to sit in, the waters covering most of her body. It was almost like nature had given her the perfect all natural bathtub! She set her shampoo bottle down near the edge, and stood up.

 

 

Powerful streams of water flowed down the length of the colossal Goddess's body, taking several broken boats and bodies of their crew with it. Very few of these unfortunate souls were alive, but the ones that were perceived the Goddess holding a great white slab. The massive being pressed this against her expansive body. As it went, the slab left a slimy residue that mixed with the water. A foam was made, with massive bubbles absorbing tiny bodies and pieces of wood. Once this slime was thoroughly coated, the Goddess tossed it into the Great Lake, sending yet another tidal wave ashore which ate some of the remaining livestock. The slab floated in the water like a mighty vessel, as the Goddess ran her immense hands up and down herself, rubbing the slime intensely onto her skin.

One fisherman washed down the long neck and rode the waves down towards the massive bosom. The ride turned into a free fall as he fell between the walls of soaked flesh. The hands then rubbed the slab's slime against her chest, bringing her bosoms together. The fisherman was reduced to the smallest of stains which was quickly washed away.

Finally, the Goddess dropped herself back into the water, sending fresh waves ashore again. The Goddess scooped handfuls of water and splashed it against her body, rinsing off the slime that she had vigorously coated herself with. A thick film of residue began to coat the surface of the once freshwater lake.

 

 

Natasha removed her glasses and dipped her head into the water. Then, she washed her hair and rinsed it off. Then, she retrieved the bar of soap, stood up and did the whole thing all over again. If she was going to bathe on a strange planet, she was going to come out of clean, damn it.

After a few more moments, she stepped out of the soapy pond and walked back onto the shore (drops of water, more powerful than any rain ever seen, plummeted towards the ground). She toweled off and then changed into her new clothes; a pair of purple yoga pants, a white v-necked t-shirt, and some flip flops. A black pair of panties was also among her clothes, but no bra, of course. Comfort was the goal here.

She retrieved the shampoo bottle and the soap and made her way back to the Pod. Halfway there a cramp of pressure filled her lower stomach as it continued to protest the outrage of her lousy breakfast.

 

 

Over a century ago, a large volcano had erupted miles from the great lake. The eruption had caused many to evacuate the town as the hot lava and poisonous clouds of ash enveloped the the villages and lakes there. The earth had violently shaken, and to many, it seemed like the end of days was upon them. It was not, of course, for the volcano had been a rather small one, and its eruption, while devastating to the region, did not alter much of the surrounding landscape. However, the images it wrought were etched deeply into the minds of those who witnessed it, and tales of great horror and apocalypse were passed onto generations, which told them with much relish.

The Goddess had revived some of these images with her initial arrival, but now, as she stood above the helpless villages, they would come back full force. In fact, during the terrible days that followed the departure of the Goddess, many would claim that she had caused the volcano to erupt once more, only this time more fiercely than ever power.

A series of booms sounded, filling the air with an apocalyptic din. A series of shockwaves rattled the trees, and the ground quaked heavily. The villagers scrambled, their panicked eyes searching for the scorching flows of lava that would devour their homes and melt the flesh off their bones. One villager knew that the volcano had erupted once more. He was a brave scout, and had ventured off near the great mountain several times. He knew by the smell alone that an eruption had taken place. It was only a matter of time before all the lands would be ablaze.

The din only lasted mere moments and it ended as fast as it began, though the echoes rung for miles, alerting some of the smaller settlements beyond the Great Lake. The villagers ran, but as no one could see where the lava was flowing, there was no clear path to safety. The confusion only greatly intensified the panic.

None of the villages had any grasp on the concept of science. Though they would eventually become relieved that no lava appeared to set fire to what remained of their homes, they did not even realize the true damage that had been done. When the summer droughts became more intense and the wildfires began ate more than any lava had, their only answer was the Gods were eternally displeased.

 

 

Natasha sighed, placing a hand against her stomach, which, at least for now, was soothed a bit. Thanks to her only source of food, she could look forward to a couple hours of this nonsense. Well, she hadn't been planning on staying in the Pod that much anyway. It would be nice to stretch her legs out in the warm sun.

She rubbed her stomach for a moment more and then re-entered the Pod.

Infestation by KevinFred342

 

 

When the ebony Goddess returned from the great tower once more she stood over what remained of the once massive village that adorned the Great Lake for a moment. The zealots, finding bravery in their desperation, made their way to the massive toes of the Goddess. Immediately, chants and dances were being performed at a frenzied pace. All eyes were on the immense being, whose own eyes did not, even for the briefest of moments, glance down at the poor begging mass. Nevertheless, the crowd continued, hoping for some kind of answer, some kind of acknowledge so as to beg for mercy for whatever they had done to deserve such devastation.

A few moments, they did receive an answer when the Goddess brought her mountainous rear down onto the village, finally wiping it, as well as the manic praying zealots, from existence.

 

 

Natasha plopped herself down onto the ground, kicking off her flip flops. As she landed, she felt something crumble under the weight of her butt, as if she had sat on a potato chip or something. Lifting herself up, she glanced at the ground, seeing nothing but some twigs and small rocks in the wide impression her ass left in the dirt. She shrugged and began to lower herself again when she felt pressure build up rapidly in her lower stomach again. Yep, she really good look forward to this all fucking day now. When that was relieved, she sat back down again and glanced out towards the horizon.

It was a beautiful place, even if it was a bit empty. The sky was clear, the grass was green and lush. The weather was nice as well. If she were to find the ocean around this place she could probably even go for a swim in it. She'd have to skinny dip, though, for she hadn't packed a bathing suit. But hey, who was here to watch her after all? But it would all depend, of course, on how long it would take the Pod to sort itself out...assuming it could. If it didn't, or couldn't, she'd have to send a distress signal out and wait for someone to come get her. At that point, she might as well go back into fucking hypersleep because who knew how long it'd take for another ship to get here.

An heavy itch suddenly manifested on the right cheek of Natasha's face. Immediately, her right hand raised and gently scratched at it, as she continued to lazily stare out into the horizon. When the itch was gone, her hand went to rub her stomach, which continued to moan and groan from her breakfast.

But hey, yet again, at least she was alone.

 

 

The region had a temperate climate, so snow was not uncommon for those who lived here. They were not unfamiliar with blizzards either, for one had claimed many lives a few years ago. But that could never compare to what storm the Goddess would rain upon them. The wind carried the skin flakes from the cheek and dropped them down atop the unfortunate inhabitants that still remained. They came with in a flurry like snow, but hit with the force of a hailstorm. Trees were splintered, villagers and animals were flattened, and a small coating began to lay on the lands.

But the storm brought more. Falling with these destructive pellets were unholy monsters that defied the imagination of all who observed them. They were multi legged monstrosities, some with long bodies and others that were stubby, and they moved with surprising speed, climbing up and around terrain with ease. Thrown into a new biome, these creatures reacted with great hostility to the strange new organisms around them, attacking them with terrifying violence and devouring those whom they killed. The villagers had fought beasts before, and so they raised what few spears they had left to fight the monsters. And while they managed to fall a couple of the beasts, more appeared. They crawled out of the Great Lake, which was full of flakes and hairs from the Goddess. Whatever aquatic life that had survived both the Goddess and the chemicals from her soaps were now being devoured by these invasive species.

More of these creatures continued to spawn from the lake. Scores of them that had inhabited several areas the Goddess's body. Some fought but others made their way into the forest and disappeared. It was unclear how well these new species would fair in this strange new world. Some would perhaps die, but others would thrive, eating as much as they could and reproducing as much as they could. They ate from crops, they hunted the native wildlife, they invaded in every aspect of the new biome as they could. Now the Goddess would never leave. For even if she were to disappear, she left pieces of herself here on this planet.

And the pieces would spread and eventually, even if it took years, overrun the pangea.

 

 

After awhile, Natasha finally stood up again, brushing her wide bum off with her hands as she did, sending another hailstorm down atop whatever remained below her.

There was no real point in exploring. The Pod could, theoretically, finish its task at any moment. On top of that, there was no telling what kind of animal life there was on this planet. But, she was bored and sitting on the ground for what could be hours did not appeal to her in the slightest. So, she slipped her flip flops back on and then walked around the pond, stepping on one of the last remaining crop fields, and head off towards the horizon.

As she walked, the young woman scratched her face at least five more times, completely oblivious to what she was helping to spread.

 

Disease by KevinFred342

Several miles from the Great Lake sat another large civilization, formed along a river that fed into the nearby ocean. It was a younger colony, but the denizens had discovered a larger variety of fish than was in the Great Lake, allowing them a surplus of food that wasn't based solely on the weather. In time, the colony could have far surpassed it's sibling at the lake, but this would not happen. Those living there had seen the Tower fall from the sky in the distance, had seen the Goddess that had emerged from it, as well as heard (and very much felt) the massive eruptions that come from the volcano. Several smaller eruptions had occurred throughout the day. So far, there wasn't any sign of smoke billowing into the sky, but those would arrive soon. Those familiar with the volcano recognized the smell. Fortunately, this colony was far enough away from the volcano that it was unlikely that its lava would reach them. But that mattered little...for the Goddess was making her way towards them.

The tremors of her thundering footfalls struck fear into the hearts of those residing here. Most began to flee, unsure of where their legs would take them but hoping it would be far enough away from the wrath of the great Goddess. Waves splashed from the river, washing across people, crops, and homes, the last of which began to crumble under the pounding steps. The Goddess came to a halt atop the colony, her towering form hovering what was left of the ruined buildings. Though many craned their necks as far as they could, it was impossible to see the top of the massive being. Those religious zealots, most from the Great Lake, began to pray fanatically, hoping to earn some mercy from the unforgiving wrath of the Goddess. The more secular among the denizens yelled at the zealots, saying their words would not be heard, but still they tried. But when their prayers were answer by a thundering roar that shook the world almost as hard as the footfalls, the zealots knew all was lost. There was no mercy. This was the end.

Another eruption, this one much closer than before, boomed with a deafening din. How was this possible? Was the volcano by the lake becoming more powerful? No, of course not. This was the apocalypse. This was the end of days. The Goddess would spring new volcanoes from the earth and they would spew their lava and their poisonous gases for miles. Those, lost in their panic, who happened to flee towards the Great Lake would find more than just lava waiting for them. The monsters that had been unleashed by the Goddess had begun to make their way towards the colony, and they greedily leapt onto their new prey.

Natasha stared out across the ocean, rubbing her noisy and complaining belly as she did.

It was pretty here. This would definitely be a nice place to watch the sunset, maybe have a little picnic (the thought of Pod food made her stomach turn). This really was a lucky find on the Pod's part. She had an actual beach that she could be at, small as it was (there was hardly any sand at all). Still, at it was miles better than what she could have gotten, what she was statistically much more likely to have gotten, like a barren wasteland of a planet. The Pod would have been her only haven in that instance, which have been miserable, not only because of her stomach feeling like it was doing cartwheels.

Then the itch came, residing deep within her nostrils. A hand instinctively lifted up to the underside of her nose to rub, but there was no stopping it. Natasha rotated her upper body to the left a bit and looked down towards the ground, her eyes closing while her mouth began to open...

For a fleeting moment, the zealots had second hope that their words had been heard after all. The eyes of the Goddess finally began to drift down towards them. But this too was quickly dashed. A look of disgust came onto the face of Goddess, and with great force and a mighty cry, spat upon the ground. A deluge of saliva and mucus slammed into the crumbling remains of the colony, destroying what few buildings had managed to defy the presence of the Goddess, and laying a coating of sticky goop. There was only a brief pause before the towering being let loose another powerful spray. This time, more mucus accompanied the wet mist of saliva. A longer, but still short, pause came before another gust was fired upon the tiny population. By now, a thick coating of green goo coated the entire colony. Those who survived the impact now had to endure slogging through the thick mess to find any hope of escape.

The mess began to run into the river, which carried it into the ocean. There were no doctors, no medical researchers to fully understand what had just been unleashed. Tons and tons of foreign bacteria, viruses, and germs flooded the area and the water. Within hours, the epidemic would begin, infecting those survivors who blundered to other homes. The river was now ruined, its branching streams spreading the plague to all animals and desperate villagers who dared drink from it. The viral nature of these new diseases meant they would reach far corners of the planet within weeks. Those who never even beheld the Goddess would still feel her wrath, as the great pestilence began.

Natasha blew her nose, waded the tissue, and then tossed it into the ocean. The itch was relentless, however. Finally, she raised her right hand and inserted her index finger into the right nostril, where the itch was strongest. She dug her nail against the soft walls of her nasal passage, scraping off wet mucus and stuck on birds that she had unknowingly inhaled earlier. When the itch was finally gone, she extracted her finger and wiped against her hip.

Her eyes then returned to the ocean for a moment. She briefly thought that she might go swimming, but immediately rejected the idea. Even back on Earth, the ocean contained all sorts of crazy shit. Who knew what was swimming in there? She wanted no part of it. A glance up at the sky showed the sun was still high in the sky. Who knew how long it'd be till it was actually dusk on this planet. If the Pod was still repairing itself when the sun finally began to set, she might come back out here. It was good that it wasn't far from the Pod. She definitely didn't want to be out here at night. She hadn't seen any wildlife yet, but...

Natasha turned and began to walk back to the Pod.

 

 

Extinction by KevinFred342

 

 

The hours went by slowly for Natasha Jones as she sat near the Pod, waiting as patiently as she could for it to finish fixing itself. She had kicked off her flip flops and sat down by the little pond she had bathed in earlier. It was still the water was still soapy, but it was cool and refreshing to have her feet dipped in. The ground was a little uncomfortable at first, with a variety of rocks or gravel or whatever poking her butt as she sat down, but after wriggling her self in the brittle stones shattered under her weight.

 

She was still feeling a little bloated and gassy from lunch. Several times as she sat watching the incoming sunset she lifted herself up on her leg to relief the pressure in her guts. The first thing she would do upon returning home was make a real meal with actual food and not the overly processed garbage she had to eat on the long journeys in the Pod.

 

It was finally starting to get dark. She'd have to go inside the Pod soon enough, unless she wanted to be some alien wolf or something to eat her. The strange thing was she hadn't actually heard any wildlife at all since getting here. Maybe some bugs buzzing around, but nothing bigger than a fly. No mating calls, no sounds of something scampering around, nothing. Then again, there wasn't really much here on this planet. Just grass, ponds, and rocks. Maybe it was a planet still in its infancy. She wondered if anyone else knew about this planet.

 

Still, it was peaceful here. There was a blissful quiet that she wasn't used to, having grown up in New York City. This was a planet that was not only undisturbed by mankind, but also barely touched by any kind of species. There were no sirens wailing constantly, no cars or voices ringing out endlessly. As the sun began to set, and the stars began to come out, she saw the infinite of space with much clearly than ever. She had never been camping, never been out into the wilderness and away from the modern comforts of civilization. The last time she'd seen the tens of thousands of bright orbs that dotting sky with this much clarity was on a school field trip to the planetarium. But faced with it now, she found it beautiful and, for the first time since arriving, forgot about the Pod's long repair time, losing herself in the majesty that was infinite space.

 

A soft rumble quaked in her belly, and she lifted herself up on her leg...

 

 

There was nothing left.

 

The once civilization that, mere hours ago, had been a growing empire, the largest for miles, sat destroyed and abandoned. The crops had, as the buildings and homes had, been leveled, trampled, crushed, and obliterated to mere dust. So much that there was hardly any trace of it; now there was miles of flat earth, inhabited only by the Goddess and the demons she had unleashed upon the world.

 

Corpses (at least those not reduced to pulp) littered the area. Some were denizens of the once great city, some were the skeletal remains of the livestock that had been mercilessly hunted, and many were birds that had begun to fall out of the sky. The same was said for the Great Lake, whose population of fish had almost entirely succumbed to the wrath of the goddess, their lifeless bodies bobbing in the contaminated water. Splashes from the Goddess's feet trapped some of the few lucky (or unlucky) enough to survive this long onto the shore, helplessly gasping for breath. The native species brave enough to try and explore close enough to the Goddess and eat these fish soon became sick and died from the contaminated food.

 

The air was thick and heavy and poisonous around the ruined city and lake. Those who hiding in the surrounding forest were forced to venture on as they began to choke and collapse. Many were left where they fell and these unfortunate souls soon perished. As the hours passed, even the vegetation slowly began to wilt. The damage would take days, perhaps months, but the death of the forest, and even the very soil beneath it, had already begun. And as another great eruption boomed, the citizens of the city fled in terror, never to return.

 

Many would retreat to other pockets of civilization, most of which did not have the resources to sustain a sudden increase in population. Storages of food quickly were quickly depleted and, with it, civility. Blood began to be spilled over meager scrapes, and tools for building and hunting were suddenly lifted as weapons. Though violence was not new to this planet and its primitive population, war was. Towns that had been at peace for years now turned on each other, its people raiding the other for their supplies.

 

The desperation for food led to a ravage increase in hunting, sending the numbers of many species into a nose dive, as parties traveled far and wide for prey. These parties would often encounter the demons brought by the Goddess. These monsters would often tear the hunters apart, and the few that were killed were found to be poisonous by the desperate population. Other times they would discover the pestilence, bringing it back to their homes.

 

The apocalypse had come.

 

 

Just as Natasha thought of heading to sleep, a loud beep emitted from the Pod, the lights of which went from red to green. The repairs were finally done. She stood up, wiping the dirt and dust off her butt (raining a flurry of flattened corpses and rubble to the ground) and turned towards the Pod. At least she'd finally get going on her way now. Slipping her flip flops back on she took one last look at the expansive night sky and then headed to the Pod.

 

Moments later, with an incredible din, the Pod came to live and a burst of gas and flames belched from the thrusters, razing the earth below. The fires that the population had thought would come from the “erupting volcanoes” finally came, and they spread quickly, further hastening the ruin of the land. But there was more. Ash and smoke were blown into the atmosphere, blanketing the sky and would do so for weeks and months. The fires scorched everything that had once grown in this previously lush earth, and the dark clouds from the Pod would ensure that nothing else would ever grow again. As the massive spacecraft lifted in the air, the smoke spread across oceans and block the sun for several continents whose people had not even laid eyes on the Goddess. Vegetation far and wide would die, and famine would rule the day. Then the migrating birds, seeking new lands, would bring the plague.

 

Finally, death would make its rounds. As the vegetation died many species followed suit. Mass extinction followed in the wake of the Goddess's visit and they would continue for years. Ecosystems, with no animals to balance them, collapsed. Civilization would outlast most of these species, warring against each other for what scraps could be found. But, eventually, there would be nothing left to fight over, and there were none healthy enough to fight as the pestilence ravaged.

 

Time would heal the planet. Centuries would pass, the dark clouds would fade and the vegetation would return and so to would civilization. The new generation would find ancient ruins of long gone societies. They found scrolls that described a great Goddess descending in a massive castle and unleashing destruction and death upon the earth. Millions of years after the Goddess's appearance, stories were still told of her and her savage wrath. Religions were founded, and statues were created to worship and offer sacrifices to keep the Goddess appeased. Preachers, often claiming to be able to hear the voice of the Goddess, speak in her authority to masses, telling her laws must be followed, lest she return and bring another apocalypse on the earth to start again, much like she had done before.

 

And for centuries, those who remained on the planet would occasionally still look up at the sky, worried for the Goddess's judgement.

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10483