A Small Case of Occultism by Mini-Materia
Summary:

"Life as a private investigator was difficult enough for detective Carter before this particular case came into his lap. Had he known then, what he knows now, he may have simply avoided it altogether. It seemed simple enough at first, like any other missing persons case in a small suburban area. However, little did he know, following the clues to solve this case would end up changing his life in irreversible ways, and soon enough, solving the case would be the least of his worries."

An ongoing story covering the events surrounding this small town, and the strange artifacts held by a group of college girls throughout the area.

The perspective of the story may switch to characters besides the detective at some point throughout, although he is meant to be the main protagonist for the reader, so expect him to have quite the case on his hands throughout.

Note: Although the main focus of the story will be on shrinking and size based interactions, there may also be some chapters revolving around body alteration and transformation of forms or into objects and such, depending on the characters and the artifacts involved.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Body Part, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Stories of a Strange Earth
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 27596 Read: 37008 Published: May 02 2021 Updated: July 27 2022

1. Chapter 1 - Surveying the Scene by Mini-Materia

2. Chapter 2 - Searching 13th St. by Mini-Materia

3. Chapter 3 - The Mystery of House 308 by Mini-Materia

4. Chapter 4 - In Over Your Head by Mini-Materia

5. Chapter 5 - The Missing Detective by Mini-Materia

6. Chapter 6 - A Small Misunderstanding by Mini-Materia

7. Chapter 7 - Teaching the Tutor by Mini-Materia

8. Chapter 8 - Peer Pressure by Mini-Materia

9. Chapter 9 - Showing Your Work by Mini-Materia

10. Chapter 10 - Cram Session by Mini-Materia

11. Chapter 11 - A Small Trip by Mini-Materia

12. Chapter 12 - Rough Accommodations by Mini-Materia

Chapter 1 - Surveying the Scene by Mini-Materia

Life as a private investigator was difficult enough for detective Carter before this particular case came into his lap. Had he known then, what he knows now, he may have simply avoided it altogether.

It seemed simple enough at first, like any other missing persons case in a small suburban area. However, little did he know, following the clues to solve this case would end up changing his life in irreversible ways, and soon enough, solving the case would be the least of his worries.

Investigating a series of strange occurrences in the area had lead him to this particular neighborhood, a small town called Dunwich.

In appearance it differed little from the surrounding region, mostly developed countryside outlying the larger cityscape over the hills to the east. A far stretching sea of nearly identical pre-built houses with neatly trimmed lawns and small bits of personalization dotting their walls and grounds.

However, over the past 2 weeks or so the department had been receiving an increasing number of concerning reports from the area. Ordinary citizens suddenly stricken into apparent cases of violent madness, strange changes to some of the inhabitants’ bodies.

Strange tales about outbreaks of odd physical afflictions, and a steadily rising number of disappearances. People of no apparent links to each other, of various ages and physical builds, vanishing throughout the woodland bordered grid of development housing.

After canvasing the series of streets and variously pastel tinted houses throughout most of the afternoon, alongside sizing up the surrounding countryside according to the local maps- he had made the observation that most of the stranger sorts of activity seemed to focus around a particular area of the town.

A hillside pre-planned community housing area with not much more than a shopping mall, a few roadside shops, and a gas station to serve the gated and well-kept sprawl of houses stretching out from the main road. 

Spending the early afternoon investigating the shopping areas and questioning the various inhabitants and owners turned up little to no useful information that wasn't already available in the case file.

Save a growing interest from most of the locals on an apparent influx of "newcomers", various businesses and residents who had recently begun flooding into the area during the fluctuating economic times.

The more neatly trimmed surface sights of the area did however give way to a seedier undertone when searching the backsides of the buildings and alleyways between the shopping centers.

Carter's search revealing quite a few oddly impoverished and unintelligible vagrants or drunks of some kind, muttering to each other in hushed and garbled tones when approached, and offering little when questioned.

Little that is, besides unbelievable rantings about strange lights coming from some of the shop buildings at night, and rumors of witches. A certain coven of witches, who apparently used to frequent the hills beyond the developed housing in older times.

According to a number of the old drunkards, they claimed these unknown occultists were still burning strange fires and committing dark rituals in the dense forest stretching towards the mountainside.

These rumors, he simply shook off as common local superstitions.

Often, when investigating a series of shocking cases like these, the local populace would take to blaming whatever particular local folklore creature or legend-shrouded bit of forest area that their grandmothers had taken to telling them stories about for generations. It was nothing new to encounter such irrational testimonies.

However, often times such rumors held even deeper truths, misidentifications of actual committed crimes being taken as lore or mythological happening. Irrationally labeled as such by potential eye-witnesses high on their own superstitious beliefs.

So, after taking log of the more and less rational accounts of the local common folk, he had been able to boil the area of possible suspects, and the highest frequency of reports to a particular series of streets.

All that could be done for now, was to investigate the oft mentioned neighborhood and hillside forest itself. One of the houses on these few blocks must hold either a witness or a suspect that is connected to the strange occurrences and disappearances throughout the area.

One of these seemingly average inhabitants of this gated community was probably a habitual killer, or perhaps a ring of human trafficking had sprung up in the area, Carter mused to himself.

Such criminals often liked to mask their activities to the eyes of the local populace of more dubious areas by merging it into their local folk-lore.

Assumptions aside the task was clear, and he decided to start by going door to door questioning the neighbors individually to see what he could gather. As well as seeing them face to face, to get a more accurate judge of character.

Although he wouldn't be able to breach certain barriers of their households in this way, unless they were compliant, it still offered a chance to see for himself who was who on these streets.

The first few houses offered what he had mostly expected. Dreary looking housewives answering the door, painfully distracted by whatever it was they were doing, and already too aware of the same rumored answers he had gotten from the people of the shopping district.

"Strange lights in the woods, strangers settling into the town" and a collection of less useful street-side rumors about the other each other mostly concerning who may or may not be addicted to what and who may or may not be sleeping with each other.

The local streets offered little useful towards solving the case, but on the second block, Carter came across a particularly shut in looking single man.

After exchanging the usual pleasantries and being questioned on the disappearances, stated he'd seen a lot of unusual activity on 13th street, particularly around 301-310, the houses that make the round along the cul-de-sac where the road ends.

He spoke oddly cautiously, glancing over his shoulder at the nearby houses as he explained- "a lot of the more rebellious youths in the area have been running around at night, between the houses and into the woods, doing god knows what."

He had been keeping an eye on the area at night because he feared for his house being broken into by the assumed vandals, but had only seen the usual neighborhood drama and "typical town bullshit" besides that.

He stated when pressed further however, that he had seen one of the local college girls carrying a strange light, a lantern or flashlight of some kind that caught his attention.

He had worked in electronics and couldn't recognize the type of luminance as any kind of phone or device he was familiar with, saying it gave off a "strange, blue eerie glow".

But even the man himself copped it off mostly to his imagination playing tricks on him, after being spoon-fed the local myths about "witch-fires in the woods" throughout his childhood.

Walking away from the lifetime resident’s house left Carter with a strange sense of discomfort. His seemingly sober tale adding a bit of depth to the otherwise passably ignorable rantings of the town gossips and the alleyway drunkards.

Standing at his car for a moment, he found himself unable to shake the unnerving feeling. After taking a break, he decided to focus his efforts for the rest of the quickly dimming afternoon sunlight on the Cul-de-sac area the man had mentioned.

Climbing into his car, Carter attempted to shake off the eerie vibe building in his mind from the various rumors he'd collected throughout the day. Driving quickly past the remaining houses on the block, he made his way towards 13th Street.

Chapter 2 - Searching 13th St. by Mini-Materia

Deciding to park his car off the side of the road on the embankment descending towards the forest, near where the road narrows off to feed into the cluster of houses making the cul-de-sac's dead end, Carter exited the car and took a minute to survey the area.

He stood for a time, staring into the clustered trees in the distance, and then back up to the semi-circle of houses down the road, examining the varied pastel colored mass produced structures.

Most of them had back-yards facing out towards the hillside that slowly became the bordering forest that seemed to surround the entirety of the outskirts of the community at large, at least in this direction.

Stopping to gaze back into the car for a moment, he considered calling back to the station and reporting what he had learned thus far but decided against it.

He hadn't found any kind of tangible evidence or even any real leads yet and would just get an earful of laughter from the other guys back at the precinct. Might as well wait until he had something with some weight to report.

Checking himself to make sure he were equipped properly, Carter straightened himself out and started his walk down 13th towards the first house.

Scanning the well-kept road and gazing towards the houses as he neared them, he could see some kids running around in the side yard of 305, and a man mowing the front lawn of 303.

Deciding to just go ahead and start with the first house in numeral order, he walked up the driveway and across the walkway of 301 politely ringing the doorbell.

An elderly woman answered, seeming a bit surprised to see an officer in the area, even in plainclothes. She answered his questions concerning the strange occurrences in the area but seemed mostly unaware.

Only really saying that the neighborhood kids had been overly noisy lately and that she didn't like all the newcomers moving into the area. Realizing he wasn't going to get much more from her, he thanked her for her time and continued on.

302 and 303 offered similar stories, both were family homes and housed some of the mentioned children, although the parents answered rather quickly when he rang.

The mother of 302 claimed that the college kids of the neighborhood liked to "party" in the woods and there wasn't much to be done about it since "kids will be kids" and claimed she didn't know much about the recent rumors.

The man outside of 303 stopped mowing his lawn to take a break, sipping on a sports drink as he answered Carter's questions. He claimed that the "girls from 308" were the source of all the ruckus in the neighborhood.

According to his account, their parents were frequently away for work, leaving the eldest daughter in charge of the household, which had become a hangout for the neighborhood college kids when she was also away at work during some hours.

He was under the opinion that the younger daughter had been influencing his own towards some sort of drug or booze use in the woods or at their place and brushed off further questioning about the town's other events.

306 and 307 didn't turn up much, they turned out to be more family homes however and had kids around the age range that matched the descriptions given for the somewhat shady activity described. The mother of 307 said that her daughter spent a lot of time over at 308 hanging out with the girls there.

She had never seen anything unsavory going on, but she admitted between work and keeping up her home she didn't have a lot of time to keep track of her adult daughter.

She did add that she had heard some of the other rumors around town and suggested a possible lead in looking into the owners of some of the newer shops that have been appearing in the mall.

Furthermore, she claimed her son had come home with what looked like an "ancient dagger", which she had promptly confiscated, from one of the shops there, and she didn't like the idea of the owners selling such things to the younger kids around town.

Taking note of what he had learned thus far, he walked slowly up towards the driveway of 308. So far, all leads of possible activity connected to the case seemed to point here.

By all logical means there must be a lead or even a potential suspect within or on the grounds of this home. That is, if there's any merit to the townspeople's rumors at all, Carter thought to himself.

However, after the various accounts adding together, he still couldn't shake the strange feeling of discomfort when attempting to piece together the puzzle laid out between superstition and possible crime.

It felt like he was missing something, but it was apparent that these rebellious college kids may be in danger, or possibly already involved in something dangerous.

Shaking his head again of the more unrealistic notions coming over his mind from the day of local myth and lore, Carter stood facing the house.

Like a few of the other houses in the neighborhood, Number 308 was two stories tall. The second story covered the entryway to the home slightly, a steppingstone walkway leading towards the small front porch and door from the driveway. The yard was fairly well kept, seemingly serviced regularly, and a pink bike lay discarded in the grass.

He could see the drapes were drawn on the upper bedroom windows, and in the slowly dimming sunlight could spy some lights on in the house. There was no vehicle in the driveway currently, but someone seemed to be home.

Walking up towards the porch he heard the faint sound of music resounding through the walls from inside, seeming to be coming from the upper floor. Carter sighed to himself as he rang the bell, not knowing exactly what to expect.

Chapter 3 - The Mystery of House 308 by Mini-Materia

After a long pause, Carter listened closely and heard the music coming from upstairs continue. Frowning slightly, he rang the doorbell again and listened.

A few seconds later, he heard movement in the house, and the sound of someone quickly bounding down the stairs.

Taking a moment to check himself, he quickly fixes his somewhat disheveled hair and shirt, ruffled in the walk through the sun heated neighborhood.

After a few moments staring at himself in the reflective surface of the front door's glass embellishments, he hears a shuffling on the other side followed by a girl's voice saying "One minute!" after which the door was quickly thrown open.

As the door moved aside it revealed a short, pale skinned, early 20’s year old girl, by Carter's estimations. She was sporting brightly colored short cut hair, and an assortment of piercings in her nose and lips. She stood somewhat annoyed looking, holding the door with one hand, while her other hand rested on her hip grasping the tight shorts she was wearing.

The girl leaned the upper half of her tank top covered body out of the entryway, looking him over briefly before asking "What do you want?" somewhat rudely.

Stomaching the small bit of defiance the girl was showing, he thought it better to act professional, rather than letting it get to him after all he'd seen throughout the day.

"I'm Randolph Carter, a private detective, I'm here to ask a few questions to the residents of the area about a recent increase in suspicious sightings and disappearances in the area, are your parents around by any chance? Or if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions, Miss...?"

He decides to start with a simple proper introduction and the typical approach, outstretching his hand alongside his textbook speech.

Readjusting her stance and wiping a bit of sweat off her brow the girl paused to bend over and straighten out her knee-sock that seemed to be ruffled, clinging to her leg.

"It's Miss Storm, Aurora Storm- Ahh, well... I-I don't know... look my parents aren't home, but if you want to ask me questions, or come in and look around or whatever, there's really nothing here and I want to finish up my work-out routine, so just go ahead and come inside."

She said standing back up and gesturing towards the inside of the house as she straightens her tank top and quickly throws her short bangs aside.

"You... Don't mind if I come in and take a quick look around, perhaps asked you a few questions then?" Carter asks as she quickly began to walk away and head back upstairs through the main room of the house.

"No, it's alright, just let me finish up really quick and I'll be right with you, feel free to look around or whatever it is you have to do!"

She said waving her hand dismissively at him as she begins to swiftly head up the stairs towards the source of the loud music, leaving him standing in the entryway to the house.

Shrugging to himself, he walks in and begins to look around casually. At first glance the place seemed ordinary enough, well-kept even.

The living room was nicely furnished with expensive furniture and the walls and floors were lined with various rugs, decorations, even some tapestries that seemed older than the building itself. It was clear the parents had money, and even possibly some connections to intercontinental markets.

One of them seemed to have an interest in various cultural artifacts, as hunting horns, other small statuettes and trinkets lined the shelves and the mantle alongside decorative photos of the daughters and what he assumed must be the parents themselves, a healthy-looking middle-aged couple.

Continuing around the bottom floor trying not to displace anything too heavily he checked the kitchen, which seemed clean and well stocked with typical suburban food, snacks, and dishware.

More of the strangely authentic cultural artifacts dotted the windowsill and shelves throughout the dining room, and across the kitchen counters.

But other than that, nothing seemed too out of the ordinary. Checking the den revealed similar results, bookshelves stocked with well-read literature.

As he had surmised a large percent of archeological and theological textbooks, as well as some more of the antique furniture and items on display or out for use around the room. As well as a well-stocked minibar.

The bathroom and door leading towards the backyard and built in pool area offered little for details as well, still giving off the air of typical suburban living more than any sort of clues.

Looking around he decided to head upstairs, hoping not to disturb the young girl and to perhaps get a look around the area before she was around interacting actively with him.

Taking his time to climb the stairs without making too much noise he listened and found he could hear movement in the room down at the end of the second-floor hallway.

The door was slightly ajar, and the music seemed to be coming from that room as well, along with the creaking of some sort of mechanism and occasional groans from the girl herself.

Looking up and down the hallway you saw there were at least 4 other doors up here, most of the bedrooms and such seeming to be on the upper floor in this home’s layout.

Choosing to walk forward to the nearest door from the staircase and ignoring the loud sounds coming from the door on the end of the hallway to his left, he cautiously opened it to reveal what appeared to be a somewhat unused bedroom of an adult female.

Some discarded clothing laid on the floor around a hamper, and various posters dotted the walls near the colorful bed set. There was a shelving unit which seemed to mostly hold various academic awards and some small trophies alongside pictures of other youths from the area and pictures of the apparent older sister herself.

Checking the desk quickly he found it mostly to be full of stationary supplies and housing a rather aged computer, along with having quite a bit of empty space where he assumed a laptop would normally be set up.

Taking a moment to appreciate the collection of small toys and plushies lining the shelf as a sort of cute flare to the overall studious room, Carter reflected for a moment. Realizing from the items and appliances present, that the older sister must be about the same age as himself.

Deciding it seemed fairly normal he walked back out into the hallway, closing the door behind him.


Walking to the far-right end of the hallway he opened the door to the master bedroom, quickly passing by the family portraits on the walls.

This bedroom seemed to still be made, not used in quite some time. It also seemed to have the largest gathering of the strange artifacts that dotted the décor of the rest of the home.

The parents must be involved in a cultural research-oriented profession, or else just may be travel enthusiasts, he thought to himself as he briefly combed over the room.

Besides holding a few more erotic pieces of art and items than he had assumed he would find, it seemed rather mundane with a bit of an eccentric flare.

Laughing it off as simply a healthy couple's bedroom he closed the door behind him and looked back down the hall.

The music was still going in the other room alongside the repetitive sounds of the college girl's work out, so he decided to try what he assumed to be the last bedroom on the floor.

Chapter 4 - In Over Your Head by Mini-Materia

Carefully opening the other centralized door of the hallway, Carter curiously noted the brightly colored posters plastered on both sides of the door.

They seemed to depict some sort of performance artists or bands he wasn’t familiar with. Showing scrawled etching like fonts displaying their band names, and morbid pictures of darkened mask wearing performers arranged alongside occult signs and symbology.

He never quite understood what attracted kids these days to such things but shrugged it off as simple choices of aesthetics while he gazed around the room.

A recently used bed sat in the corner with some sort of animation characters displayed across its sheets. The walls were mostly covered in tattered pages from comics, a mixture of posters, handwritten notes, and drawings across a portion of the room. A standing shelving unit which seemed cluttered with various graphic novels, books, and electronic items sat near an entertainment center against a wall.

One of the shelves seemed dedicated to a rather large collection of toys, figurines, and standees of various characters Carter was for the most part unfamiliar with.

She had a desk on the side of the room opposite the bed, with various items strewn about it and the laundry basket nearby. He stepped over a pair of underwear, a bra and a few T-shirts to take a closer look at the desk. Pushing aside some of the toys left on its surface and looking at the drawings the girl had left out across it in front of her active computer.

The drawings seemed to depict some sort of goddess like character, glimmering with strange clothing covering little of her mostly nude body.

She was posed in the style of classic comic book heroines and the picture seemed mostly unfinished though he couldn't help but smile, amused a little seeing the obvious similarities between the character and the girl herself.

A youthful motion of such self-esteem management and idealism not being lost on himself entirely, even during such a potentially grim investigation. Putting the page down he scanned across the rest of the desk.

Suddenly, a glimmering object caught his eye, towards the corner of the desk under the shelves which extended over the computer monitor.

Looking closely, Carter noticed it seemed to be a strange darkly colored, metal wrapped gemstone of some kind, roughly large enough to fit in the palm of a hand.

Bending over slightly and reaching under the shelving to grasp it, he pulled it out, noticing it felt warm to the touch. Looking it over he saw it was slightly translucent, with its surface covered in strange runic carvings.

The runes seemed to center around a large symbol on a flat surface of the rather oddly and unnaturally shaped stone.

The strange warmth he found it projecting seemed odd, as Carter knew of no natural stone that did such things. He found himself gazing at the details of the strange runic patterns trying to identify them as any language he had seen before but was unable to do so.

This only confused him more as he stared deeper at the stone, wondering how his cryptology lessons had missed such a strikingly strange series of symbols in their studies.

Carter's ponderance was quickly interrupted by the sudden cut off of the music from the room down the hall. The silence startled him slightly and he noticed he had begun to allow himself to give in to some of the more superstitious sentiments overcoming the area.

He just couldn't wrap his head around all of these strange happenings. And now this stone, oddly different than the other artifacts around the house, seemed to fill his mind with a feeling of overwhelming importance. As if he had seen it before, or it could hold some sort of unseen power.

Gazing back down at it in his hand Carter idly thought to himself- "Damnit all, I wish I knew more about what the hell is really going on around here…" before motioning to deposit the stone back into its resting place on the desk.

However, he suddenly found himself unable to move.

A strange almost electric shock feeling, a spike of pain, shot from his hand up through his arm muscles and into the core of his body. Feeling his nerves and muscles suddenly tense up and strain against his body and his attempts to fight it.

His eyes are drawn to the flashing pulse coming from the stone in his hand which felt like it was beginning to grow hot.

Straining himself, clenching his teeth, he tries to wrench his fingers off the surface of the rock but found himself unable to move at all.

Overwhelmed, his mind becomes transfixed on the blueish glow coming from within the stone.

"Within the stone!? But- How?! Wha- What's happening to me?!"

Carter thought to himself panicking. His body suddenly crumples beneath him, unable to support itself under some unseen weight that he could feel crushing in on him suddenly from all around.

His breath began to reflexively quicken, making any kind of speech impossible. A noise pierced through his ears, sounding like the resounding of many voices as if in a choir altogether, all inside the echoing space within his head.

He felt his body hit the floor and watched as his vision was overcome by a far stretching vista of some sort of verdant hillsides covered in lush trees.

A vast sky stretched across the horizon before him, filled with illuminating phosphorescence or some strange atmosphere. All around him the grass and flowers began to swell in size until he found himself amongst them on the ground.

He gasped for breath as he watched the otherworldly vista shatter around him, to be replaced by the now extremely tall skyward reaching legs of the desk he were standing next to previously in their place.

Now, the legs of the modest furnishings of the girl's room rose above him like massive wooden pillars. He feels the stone finally rolling from his hand as it settles on the ground nearby.

Checking himself, he quickly rises to his hands and knees coughing. Looking around, he's immediately disoriented by the sudden change in the scale of his surroundings.

The stone laid on the carpet near him, however it seemed to be the size of a boulder, now taller in height than Carter himself.

The strands of the carpet stretched out like a great colored valley around him. Some of them coming as high as his chest or waist as they brushed against him. He quickly began to realize he was coughing because of a thick haze that clung to the floor at this level. Permeated by an overwhelming scent that filled the air with a clinging humidity.

Looking backwards he saw that underneath the now skyscraper sized desk, a mound of discarded clothing rose like a small hill from the field of the carpet lay beneath it.

The dirty socks and underwear were permeating a haze around the area more than Carter would have believed possible at normal size. The thickly pheromone laced scent of the girl who left them here washing over him and coating his skin, shaking his focus.

The carpet fibers were also somewhat slick and greasy with this scent and he quickly attempted to rise up to a standing position out of them. Beginning to panic, the fact that this was reality and not part of some kind of hallucination or vision started to set in.

Checking himself, he noted he was at least still fully clothed, with his gear intact across his person. Quickly looking back, his vision still somewhat hazy, he grasped at his head to fight the settling pain. Carter stood for a moment, staring at the otherworldly stone.

It was still somewhat glowing itself, but quickly settling into its mundane appearance of dormancy as well.

"What the hell is going on?!" Carter said out loud, hearing his small voice echo off the underside of the desk and chair nearby. His stumbling motions were interrupted by a sound which shook his entire body, and the ground beneath. At first dumbfounded with its intensity, he quickly realized what it was.

A rumbling sound, like thunder, shook the area around him. A series of repetitive slams that moved the carpet and vibrated the solid floor beneath him, again and again.

He heard the loud sound of a fleshy slam combined with the solid floor resonating beneath his tiny form, before seemingly in slow motion, the massive body of the young girl made her way into the doorway.

Her stocking covered feet nearly the size of commercial yachts compared to his shrunken form. The huge sock covered soles slammed into the carpeted floor of the doorway as her body towered above. The gigantic mass of her body making audible creaking sounds as the fabric of her clothing stretched across her body and the carpet below flexes under her weight.

Carter stood in awe and horror of this towering titanic girl, as she casually wiped the sweat from her brow and swabbed her chest with a towel. She glanced around the room before raising a hand to her face and shouting.

"Where'd ya go Mr. Detective?? Are you still here?! I thought you wanted to ask me questions?"

Her voice spread out across the room and he grasped his ears as the sheer overwhelming volume of her shouts shuddered over Carter's miniscule frame.


Chapter 5 - The Missing Detective by Mini-Materia

Carter found himself paralyzed in instinctive fear as the giant girl began to move again.

The carpet and floor creaked around him as she stepped slowly forward positioning her toes daintily in a tip toe motion as she entered the room. He watched as the stocking clad foot rose and descended over his insect sized form below.

Its shadow covered the area in which he stood, and above, the sheer material clung against the moving muscles of the girl's ankle and sole as she stretched her toes against the fabric. Displacing the air, she placed her weight onto the floor directly beside him.

Aurora's foot stretched and settled onto the carpet and Carter heard the noise of the fabric stretching tightly across it. Feeling the area shake around him, he tried to maintain balance. He could even see the fine movements of her muscular structure through the sweat moistened sock's material as she slowly ground her toes into the carpet.

She shifted her weight as her other foot slammed down beside him, leaving Carter between the two intimidatingly flexing walls of flesh and fabric. The area around him quickly filled with a thickly humid and hot aroma flowing off of her mountainous body.

He felt the temperature quickly rise as the moisture began to coat his skin and clothing. The atmosphere around him becoming thick and difficult to breath, filled with the musky scent of the girl's sweat and body odor mixed with a hint of vanilla lotion or something similar to it.

He gazed up at her, as her body flexed and moved above him. The curve of her shapely ass jostled back and forth as she peered around the room, and he had a moment to brace himself, covering his ears as he saw her gesturing to speak aloud again.

"Are you serious?! You just came in here and left without saying anything, really?! Well, that's no fun." He watched as her arms descended covering the mountainous length of her body to rest her hands on her hips.

Suddenly one of her feet rose from the ground, throwing small bits of debris and dust from the carpet and hallway over his shrunken form and overshadowing his position.

He heard a loud sound of annoyance from the girl echo out from high above and dove for cover as he rightfully assumed her next action. Her foot came rushing back towards the ground and slammed into it so hard that it caused the floor beneath to bounce back against him.

The sheer concussive force hurled Carter's tiny frame into the air momentarily as the sound of the crashing flesh against carpeted floor deafened him. Leaving him stunned as his body roughly rolled under the desk.

He laid there for a moment catching his breath and recovering from the impact having knocked the wind out of him. Slowly, he turned his dazed sight to marvel at Aurora's simple motions, and how she could have possibly just instantly crushed him without even knowing.

Carter decided to stay where he was, and recuperate for a moment in the assumed safety underneath the desk. Watching the massive girl as she spoke to herself and moved around the room.

"I can't believe that guy's nerve... I was going to have some fun with him too... Oh well I guess." She said as she paced across the room towards her bed before turning back towards the desk. "Huh? What's this..."

She said as she suddenly stomped across the floor back towards the desk, Carter recoiled slightly as her toes slammed into the carpet directly in front of his little hiding spot outside the edge of the desk.

Holding his breath, he watched as she bent her legs, her massive thighs glistening with sweat. As he stared up the surface of her body, her pale curving form leaned down slowly. Her hand appearing from beyond the sight blocking presence of the overhanging desk. Her fingers curiously wrapping around the undeniably still warm runic stone as it rested on the floor.

Picking it up she examined it carefully, flexing her massive toes within the confines of the socks with a loud grinding noise. The sound washed over the tiny body huddled before them. Alongside the noise came a denser mist of the scent coming from between her toes and the darkly moist underside of her foot as she pressed it and lifted it compulsively from the surface of the carpet.

"What's this doing down here... " She asked out loud, her voice slightly lower in volume this time as the curiosity underlaying it was obvious.

Carter readied himself. He didn't understand the nature of the stone, or what connection this girl had with it, but he knew whether she intended it or not he was seemingly in serious danger.

Watching her toes move, he noted each of them were at least as large as his entire body. As the heat and musky smell coming from her socks settles around the area, he could feel the overwhelming essence of the girl wash over his senses. He could only assume her idly shifting digits could easily crush his tiny form, even unknowingly.

He shuddered to think of the purpose of the stone or if Aurora knew more about it, and he hesitated to draw his mind back to the reality of his investigation. Finding himself too overcome by a growing state of panic at the chances of survival in his current situation.

Instead of taking any action rashly, Carter chooses to crawl back into the darkness under the desk slightly until the girl had stood back up fully.

Backing towards the pile of discarded laundry under the desk, he lifted some of the fabric slightly and took refuge underneath. He cleared his throat roughly, coughing quietly in the thick fog throughout. Trying his best to ignore the moisture and the permeating scent of the girl's sweat, body odor, and womanhood throughout the area.

"Oh well" Aurora continued from far above. "I guess it must have just fell down or something..."

She paused for a long moment after the last few words. You watched her feet slide across the carpet and her body twisting while she cautiously glanced around.

Carter could tell she seemed somewhat nervous but couldn't get a good read on her in this state of mind or from his position hidden in her discarded undergarments beneath her desk.

"Well since that rude fucker is gone, I guess I can continue on with my day… now where was I.." Aurora mumbled to herself as her voice boomed across his shrunken body. He ducked deeper into the fabric around him for camouflage as she walked back towards the desk.

She quickly shifted the chair around from under the desk to drop her full weight on it. This casual action caused a violent shaking of the area and clashing noise as the chair adjusted under her weight.

He watched in a strange state of instinctual survival, managing his breaths against the increasing odor deeper within the pile of laundry and trying not to cough as the thick scent coated his sinuses and lungs.

She easily scooted the huge chair beneath the desk, with a terrible rumbling throughout the area. Then stretching her legs and feet out underneath it, began pressing them into the surface of the back panel of the desk.

The material itself issued a groan from the within the structure of the wood. Aurora started idly dragging her moist socks down its surface making a loud screeching sound while the fabric and wet flesh scraped against the wood.

Her legs stretched out towards either side of the pile of discarded clothing underneath the desk and settled with shuddering thumps against the carpet beside his hiding spot. The floor rumbled around him as she adjusted herself and got comfortable in the chair.

Carter gazed out from the fabric around himself and heard the sounds of the keyboard and computer start far above. Aurora began to hum to herself and slowly knead her toes against the surface of the carpet around the discarded clothing.

"What the hell am I going to do... I'm going to die down here at this rate. I can barely breathe. I have to get her attention somehow... maybe she can help me. Or at least I can figure out something about this... situation... and this damn stone"

He muttered to himself, watching the flexing movement of the absentminded girl's legs as she logged into her computer and began to check things online.

The scent permeating underside of the desk was intoxicating. The combination of her body odor, gathered sweat, and the mature smell of her sex emanating from the underwear had begun to fill the area completely with a moist, visible haze and was dizzying Carter's thoughts.

As he gazed out from his hiding spot, the thick surface of her flesh flexes within the thin fabric of the sock. He watches her toes grasp at the fibers of the carpet, crushing them between their car sized surfaces.

Disoriented, Carter found himself beginning to feel a strange sensation welling up inside him. A hotness in his blood that he couldn't mistake for anything else but an unwanted sense of arousal.

Being so surrounded by the scent and presence of a woman, even a punk college girl like this, was overwhelming. Even trying to keep his mind rational, he was having a hard time thinking clearly.

He could feel his pants tightening, confusingly becoming somewhat erect as he watched her skyscraper sized legs dangerously moving around his position.

"What is she... what is this... is she doing to me?"

Carter felt as if the stone had messed with his head... the images, these feelings... he would have to get in contact with her if he wanted to figure any of it out. But how was the real question.

He knew he couldn't just wait down here on the floor, he would just end up starving to death, probably. Or worse be stepped on without even noticing. At this rate he thought, he may just be thrown into the wash along with this laundry…

Carter's racing thoughts are interrupted by the sudden resounding echoes of a phone ringing as the girl sighs dejectedly at having to get up again to answer it far above. The massive sight of her sock covered soles slide out from beneath the desk as she walks across the room to answer it.

Momentarily safe in the pile of discarded undergarments under the desk, the shrunken detective listens closely to her call, planning his next move.

Chapter 6 - A Small Misunderstanding by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:

Earlier that day, on the other side of town, an admirer and classmate of Theresia offers to help her after school at the dorms with a bit of studying.

(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 1)

Looking at himself in the reflective surface of the entryway windows to the female dorms, Dylan couldn’t believe his luck. Always a bit of an anxious shut in, he wasn’t very well regarded around town and had barely ever had any success trying to talk to girls.

Today was different though, he couldn’t remember the last time he felt so excited.

Earlier that day in class, he had been absentmindedly admiring the slowly shifting muscular thighs of his long-standing crush, Theresia Marino. Watching her as she moved anxiously in the chair beside his. Staring dreamily at her, he noted that she seemed to be nervously pushing her fingers through the curly mass of dark hair swaying on her head.

Visible lines of frustration marred her beautiful face as she grimaced towards the schoolwork on her desk. He decided to swallow his fears and ask if she was alright.

To his surprise, the bronze-skinned girl turned towards him with a look of desperation in her eyes. The tight form fitting dark tank top barely covering her flexing, well-toned midsection as it shifted to meet his lowered gaze.

Admitting she didn’t understand much of the chapter’s assignments or content, she was obviously embarrassed. After he tried to reassure her on the difficulty of the assignments, she asked him if he could help her through the week’s classwork if he had the time after school.

Trying to resist the urge to show his excitement, Dylan attempted to avoid gazing down towards her ample thighs, and the flexing shapes of her legs moving nervously below the desk.

Overwhelmed at the opportunity to spend alone time with the beautiful girl, his mouth moved on its own. Before he could really think about it, he had instantly agreed to meet her at the dorms for a study session later that night.

Now, standing before the entrance to the girl’s dormitory building, he felt his confidence swelling even as his anxiety grew. Although she might not understand the comparison- as far as he was concerned, Thea was the closest thing he had ever seen to a living Hellenistic goddess.

He’d seen her physical prowess in action on numerous occasions, as she played sports and participated in various competitive activities around town since they were younger.

The precise movements of her tanned, athletic body and powerful presence of her competitive personality had enchanted him since the day he first saw her.

As he walked up the steps within the building, he almost couldn’t believe this was happening. Although they had grown up together in town, Thea had barely ever talked to him- since he was one of the nerdier boys from the area and never really participated in any sports or outdoors activities.

The fact that he was going to get to tutor her personally now, secluded in her dorm room of all places, was almost more excitement than he could bare.

Walking up the steps, he finds himself beginning to daydream at the thought of being in her room at all. His mind adrift with the possibility of her becoming interested in him romantically or maybe even…sexually- he makes his way in a daze towards the dorm room number she wrote down for him.

Scanning the nearly identical numbered doors lining the hallway he soon locates her room about midway down the hall. Clearing his throat, he adjusts his hair and clothing before knocking politely.

Waiting a moment, he frowns as there’s no response, and after hesitating to knock again he calls her name to see if there’s any answer from within.

When his hand hits the door the second time, it creaks open slowly from the force of his rapping, his words carrying into the apparently unoccupied dorm room. Peering in he calls out for her again, as he scans the cramped interior space quickly.

Looking inside he sees a somewhat messy desk, cluttered with a collection of her courses’ paperwork. The unmade and disheveled surface of her bed lies on one side of the room, and a wooden dresser, modest entertainment center and small work out area on the other.

Leaning in to get a better look and calling out Thea’s name alongside another hello, Dylan quickly spies something that draws his full attention.

Thrown across the side of the bed, and spread on the floor beside it, are the very clothes she was wearing earlier in the day. The stretched-out mass of her tank top, athletic shorts, knee-high socks, and… even her underwear- were just sitting there a few feet from the doorway where he stood.

Blushing heavily at the thoughts running through his mind, he shakes his head, trying to compose himself. Leaning back out into the hallway he meekly calls out her name again looking down the length of the hall in both directions.

Seeing that she’s nowhere to be found, Dylan sighs, realizing she must have gone to a different part of the building or perhaps out on a quick errand. Stepping back fully into the room he begins to rapidly consider his options. Would it be better to stay in the already opened room and wait for her to return or to simply wait out in the hallway for her to come back?

Grumbling to himself, he realizes he hadn’t even thought to get her number. Trying to think of a solution, his pacing foot touches the surface of the soft fabric of her biking shorts, and he finds his attention drawn back down towards the ground.

Eyes widening slightly, he gazes down at the worn clothing taunting him from the carpet below. His nose twitches, swearing he can smell the faint, but familiar scent of her perspiring body carried up towards him from the discarded clothes.

Beads of nervous sweat gather on his forehead as he reflexively takes a knee beside her bed. Before he can stop himself, he’s already grasping the thin fabric of Thea’s shorts in his hand. His body shaking slightly in anticipation, he lifts them up, stretching them out and seeing the brightly colored sheer material of her well-worn purple and white striped panties moving inside.

Finding himself overcome by a sudden wave of excitement at his own close proximity to an article of clothing that had been held up against the most private and sensitive areas of her body, he’s unable to contain his arousal.

Pulling the pair of panties out from within the shorts he gazes towards the door nervously, listening for movement. Deciding he doesn’t hear anyone coming- he fights back the feeling of shame and shoves the soft folds of fabric against his face, inhaling deeply.

The mixture of the musky scent of her womanhood and the unmistakable odor of collected bodily sweat rushes into his nostrils.

The aroma enchants his senses, as his mind is filled with memories of her flexing, muscular body. Feeling his member quickly becoming hard, he huffs animalistically at the panties clutched in his fist, hurriedly inhaling the essence of her body from the discarded undergarments.

Grasping at his own body in excitement, he leans against the bed, steadying himself while rubbing the thin fabric against his nose. Curiously stretching the article of clothing out to search for the spots where her slick womanhood and tender backside must rest against it.

While he’s busy pushing his face through the leg hole of the panties, he hears the loud sound of a throat clearing and foot stomping against the floor behind him.

Feeling the blood drain from his face, the thin fabric in his hands suddenly goes slack over his head, alongside his now shamefully retracting member.

His arms fumble to right himself from his hunched over position, grabbing reflexively for the nearby backpack and books he set down around him. Turning around in fear to face the sound of the voice and movement behind him, the used underwear falls fluttering to the ground from his head.

Glaring back at him from across the small room is the enraged looking face of Theresia, as she stands in the doorway. Her dark olive-skinned legs flex as she grinds her sandal against the carpet, the muscles in her shoulders flexing while her clenched fists hang to her sides, a bag of drinks and snacks in one hand.

Stepping into the room she stands over Dylan’s crouched form as he struggles to get up from his knees, closing the door roughly behind her using her free hand.

Blushing deeply from the swelling guilt at being caught letting himself indulge in such a thing, he stutters nervously, attempting to defend himself.

However, he’s unable to react before the darkly painted shape of her lips part and she begins speaking angrily down towards him, the sound of disgust ripe in her voice.

“Wha- What the fuck do you think you’re doing?! Are you fucking SERIOUS?! DUDE- I invited you to come help me with some schoolwork and you’re in here sniffing my fucking PANTIES?! Wow Dylan- WOOOW. I can’t even believe this shit.”

Thea says as she tosses the bag of snacks and drinks towards the fumbling form of the skinny boy on the ground in front of her legs. Swiftly raising her foot, she kicks the pile of discarded clothing away from him.

As it comes back down, she slams the toned form of her leg down beside him, gritting her teeth as she plants her foot on his hand.

Yelping in pain Dylan tries to pull himself up, but finds his fingers caught under the flexing friction and pressure of the rough surface of her sandal. Caught on his knees and pinned to the ground he looks up from between her legs.

Seeing past the rising form of her torso and sports bra wrapped breasts hovering above him, he pleads towards her face while she looks disappointedly down towards him.

“Wait! Wait- Thea- I- I can explain- I- I just- you see I was just... I was…”

Dylan manages to speak but finds himself unable to defend his actions. He searches his mind for some sort of justification concerning her walking in to see him literally having her panties wrapped around his head but is quickly interrupted.

“Ugh, are you serious? You’re really trying to make some sort of excuse for this? Don’t even bother man- It’s obvious what’s going on. I even left my door open so you could come in… I didn’t think I had to literally hide my fuckin’ dirty laundry though, god. What kind of loser pervert just grabs someone’s dirty clothes off the ground and just starts going at them anyways, huh?! What the hell is wrong with you?!”

Grinding the sole of her sandal against his hand harder, she adjusts her posture, reaching into her back pocket. While she finishes speaking, she pulls out a small, metallic wrapped trinket of some kind. Holding out the palm sized stone as it hangs from a short chain, she dangles it over his head.

“What’s that- wait, what are you doing- look please just- I didn’t mean to- It’s not what it looks like, I swear- I can explain! I-I just really like you!”

Dylan stumbles over his words, blurting out his feelings as an attempt at defending himself. A deep blush covers his shame filled face as it twists up towards her, his eyes filling with desperate tears of embarrassment.

His blurred gaze shifts uneasily from her powerful Amazonian frame standing dominantly over his bowed shape back towards the swaying form of the strange crystal pendant in her grasp.

“Didn’t MEAN TO? Really?... You just accidentally ended up with your face shoved into my panties? You LIKE ME?- ew… Wow, I can’t even believe this. Damnit, I just wanted some help with my school assignment you fuckin’ nerd. Looks as if you LIKE ME a whole LOT- HUH?!”

Thea says, shaking her head at him, she gestures towards the obvious signs of arousal between his legs with the black painted nails of her free hand. Frowning in disapproval at the still visible outline of his excited member through his khakis, she shakes the stone, spinning it upon the chain before his eyes.

“Oh yeah- This crystal gem thing? I got it from this weird shopkeeper the other day and she claimed it could do some really crazy shit, but I haven’t really tried it. I’m not really sure what it is, or what it does yet… but I think I’m about to find out! Since you’re going to help me test it.”

Smirking, she grips the shimmering, embellished gemstone in her palm, remembering the strange woman’s instructions and pointing it towards the man’s pleading form at her feet.

“This seems like a good enough chance though, doesn’t it? If this works, it should be the perfect way to teach you a lesson today instead. Consider it payback for being such a little pervert.”

Standing motionless and silent for a few seconds, Thea considers the chances of the supposedly “magical” artifact actually functioning as it was described to.

Dylan meanwhile, struggles to free his hand from the weight of her foot. Unable to escape, he nervously braces himself for some sort of reaction from the item in her hand.

After a brief, awkward pause as the two glare towards each other- the crystal secured within the trinket begins to emit an unearthly glow. The strange energy radiates towards him like a flame, bathing the hunched over man’s body in a crimson light.

“Ah-AHH! Wha?!- What are you doing?! It burns!- it HURTS! WHY DOES IT HURT?! What is this? AHH!!”

Dylan yelps in surprise as the light radiating over him seems to sear at his very flesh. He grabs at his clothing helplessly, and clutches at his skin beneath in a panic.

The pain is followed by a sudden tingling sensation passing throughout his entire form. Overcome by dizziness, he throws his hand towards the carpet to try and catch himself.

Thea steps back, staring down at the twisting body of the man in vague amusement, as he roughly falls forward. Throwing his palms down to balance himself, his mind reels while he watches the floor continue to paradoxically rush towards him.

The strands of fabric between his fingers looking as if they are expanding, swelling in size, and spreading upwards around his grasping hands.

Time seems to slow around him, and he begins to question if he may be hallucinating somehow. In the distance he hears the echoing sound of Theresia’s laughter, sounding amplified as if it’s casting through the air all around his body.

The reverberations wash over and through him, his perception going dark and filling with the shameful sound of the girl’s taunting giggling. Going into shock, he momentarily loses consciousness.

When his vision steadies once again, and he’s able to regain his balance, Dylan shakes his head. Looking around he sees an unknown, alien landscape surrounding him.

Stalks of fuzzy material rise around his arms and brush against his torso as he rights himself and stands to his feet. Coughing as a thick dust cloud clings in the air around him he gazes around, disoriented and trying to figure out where he is.

Looking forward he sees two huge monolithic black structures, like darkly colored strangely ridged buildings. As his eyes continue to track up their surface, he feels his stomach lurch up towards his throat.

At the top of the nearly 20 feet tall black rubber walls, he sees the huge, tanned, flexing, familiar shapes of Thea’s toes.

The black nail polish adorning them shimmers in the light from above as waves of heat and the intense scent caught beneath her feet throughout the day flows down over him, thickening the atmosphere around him with her presence.

Continuing to trail his gaze upwards he starts to absentmindedly walk backwards in a state of instinctive terror.

The gigantic forms of Thea’s flexing feet rest atop the building sized dark shapes of her sandals, slowly grinding against the carpet beneath and rumbling the area around him as she idly shifts her body.

The dusky skinned muscular pillars of her legs rise far into the distance past those dangerously wiggling truck sized digits. Far above, the thick mass of her thighs disappears into the mountainous reaches of the tight pair of  colorful bike shorts stretched over them.

Shifting herself, she places a hand onto her hip, while the thin fabric struggles to contain the bulging mass of her butt jostling within as she moves. The vista of her upper body almost seems to fade out of range of his sight.

Her partially exposed, well-toned stomach and tightly wrapped pert breasts stretching out above like a cliffside made of tan flesh and fabric. The view of her face, and the short-cut, bouncing curls of her hair hover far in the distance, hard to see clearly as if her head reached into the clouds.

Stumbling backwards, he attempts to take in the entire titanic sight of her body towering over his now seemingly only an inch or so tall body.

Tripping over himself, he falls onto his backside, gasping and panicking. Before, she had only physically appeared akin to some sort of goddess-like figure he thought to himself.

Now though, as he watched her magnificent body overshadow him, he was overwhelmed by the realization that she really looked like some sort of divine entity. A real living deity that could crush his miniscule form beneath its mighty weight without even exhorting any effort.

Dylan shakes with uncontrollable terror, as the rumbling of her sandaled feet sliding against the ground beneath them carries a vibration through his tiny frame.

Thea finds herself unable to contain a giggle of girlish excitement as she watches the full-sized adult man become wreathed in the fanciful crimson light. His entire body rapidly shrinks down in size, contorting disturbingly until he was just a barely visible wiggling little shape on the ground between her feet.

Straining her eyes, she looks down at the floor for his tiny moving form and sees him stumbling in the fibers of the carpet in front of her sandals. Looking down at the still warm stone in her hand she chuckles in amazement.

“Wow- I uhh... I can’t believe that actually worked… This is…This is so- SO FUCKIN’ COOL!! HOLY SHIT!”

She shouts, throwing her hands into the air and stomping her foot against the ground, sending a shockwave out from where her sandal claps loudly against it.

The impact sends Dylan barreling backwards as a burst of displaced air and sheer force slams against him. The gust pushes him off his feet and onto a pile of soft fabric nearby.

Feeling his arms and back pressing against a sticky moisture covering the surface he’s knocked onto, Dylan shifts uneasily trying to regain his balance and bearings. Pulling his hands up to examine the slick film covering them his senses are filled with a sweetly tinged musk disturbed from within the fabric and carried by the wetness now coating him.

Looking at the stretched purple and white canvas like surface of fabric beneath his body a slowly dawning realization comes over him.

Noting the substance coating the area he’d fallen onto only extends for a small radius around him, he shudders as he’s bathed in the oppressive scent flowing around him.

Feeling himself becoming dizzy and going into shock again, he stands up shakily, still looking in disbelief at the sticky, thickly scented fluids smeared across his hands.

Looking around himself the overwhelming nature of his position and the arousing, familiar aroma becomes clear. He’d been knocked back onto the still moist crotch section of the panties she’d been wearing throughout the day.

The same little pair of panties he’d been clutching in his hands and sniffing a few minutes ago now spread around him like a colorful industrial sized tarp.

His gaze is torn away from the dune like folds of the white and purple material, back towards the colossal girl standing over him as he hears the sound of her clearing her throat again from above.


Chapter 7 - Teaching the Tutor by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:
(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 2)

“Well, well, it looks like you’re eager to get started on today’s lesson, aren’t you? I think I’m going to be YOUR tutor now little underclassman. I hope you’re ready for a very intensive study session. I don’t plan on going easy on you.”

Dylan shivers in fear as Thea’s teasing but serious tone rumbles throughout surrounding area. Her shadow falls over his miniscule form as he attempts to scurry across the slick surface of the panties, stumbling as he does so.

Watching helplessly, he sees the bronze girl’s goddess-like figure bend her knees. The flexing muscles within her shoulders and arms moving beneath her flesh as her fingertips grasp onto the waistband of the short, pink bicycle shorts she’s wearing.

“What are you doing! What’s going on!? D-did you do this to me?! What’s happening! Please- Thea, No- no no NO! You can’t do this! I’ve known you since we were kids! C-come on this is obviously a misunderstanding! I wasn’t trying to offend you I promise! I’ve always had a crush on you, since we were younger! I- I just couldn’t resist…”

The insect sized shrunken man shouts from atop the folded mass of soiled underwear between Thea’s sandal clad shifting feet. Ignoring the protests of the tiny pest she instead smirks down towards him, slowly pulling the shorts down the surface of her jiggling ass- pulling it tight against the bulging mass of her toned backside and thighs.

“It was just your underwear- please, god, please understand! Please! I-I’m really sorry!”

Dylan continues to shout up at the titanic form moving above him to no avail. With a casual flicking motion, the shorts sail down the remaining length of the building sized pillars of her legs, folding with a thick flopping sound into a mass around her feet.

With another simple move of her cyclopean frame Thea’s leg surges up overhead, flinging the sandal from her sole alongside the crumpled fabric of her bike shorts, sending them sailing into the distance to collapse onto the floor, violently shaking the area.

Her other foot slides off the ground, creating a tremor which knocks the tiny man to his backside. Falling into the musky residue covering the interior of the used panties once more, he sees the second sandal twirling through the air. It rebounds off the side of the bed and crashes down nearby, sending out another resounding shockwave.

“Oh, you’re SORRY -NOW? Huh!? Well… it’s too bad you didn’t think about that before you so eagerly helped yourself to an inspection of my laundry, hmm? Nah- I don’t think so my little study buddy. You had your chance- and now it’s MY turn to have some fun.”

Theresia giggles as she moves the tips of her darkly painted, tanned toes down towards the little man below, and the surface of her discarded panties. Shifting her foot roughly into the mess of fabric, she slides it carelessly across the floor, spreading the leg holes out beneath her.

Reaching down and grabbing the waistband of the panties she’s wearing she begins to pull them down the length of her toned legs. No longer caring what he sees, she casually flashes the shrunken man beneath with a full view of her exposed womanhood and the bare, jiggling globes of her butt cheeks.

Speechless, Dylan can do little more than stutter at the divine spectacle unfolding before his eyes above and around his little kneeling form. Staring, his mouth agape, he watches as she casually flings the panties off her foot onto the bed and stands towering over him. The area shakes as her feet are planted down on either side of the undergarment he’s fallen onto.

“I can’t believe this thing really worked but… this is pretty amazing… So- you’ve always had a thing for me huh? That’s pretty cute. You know if you had just acted cool and helped me with my homework, I may have even just let you have a piece of this for real.”

Theresia teases towards the puny begging speck laying on the surface of her underwear, loudly slapping the plush flesh of her own butt cheek. She looks past the view of her comparatively massive and now fully exposed mound hovering over the barely visible sight beneath.

Feeling a heated blush come across her face, Thea shivers with a type of arousal she’s never experienced before.

The eccentrically speaking curio store lady had told the girls that these weird accessories she’d given them had various powers, and even included a little booklet with each. Although Theresia herself, had hardly really read through it. Something about the stone forming a bond between the user and the target, allowing them to control their form or minds or souls or whatever- something like that.

Now though, as she stared down at the pathetic, shivering form of this shrunken town pervert, watching him fighting against the simple residue of her day soaked into her panties down between her feet… She felt more powerful than she had ever experienced before.

Squirming like a dust mite stuck in her bodily fluids on her dirty panties, he really looked completely insignificant compared to her.

Thea was used to beating boys at things, deep down she had even really grown to enjoy it. As a strong, athletically skilled woman who grew up alongside a handful of brothers- she now took pride in her ability to put any man in their place, any time the opportunity arose.

This was different though, looking down at the insect sized form of this man who previously was at least a head taller than her, she was overwhelmed by the position she found herself in.

Feeling another wave of arousal wash through her at the thought, she reflexively caressed her own body, realizing that the tiny man was completely at her mercy.

No one knew he had come here, and of course the idiot wouldn’t have thought to notify anyone before rushing over. He was just some lame guy in town she had hardly even talked to, and she was pretty sure hardly anyone would miss. I mean could he even really be called human any more like this?

Plus, she had always caught him staring at her, in classes they had together, on the track and field, or pretty much anywhere around town. Every time she’d caught his gaze, she always noticed he was awkwardly trying to get a look at her ass, or her legs.

He must have been stupid if he thought she hadn’t seen it. If anything, she thought to herself, he would probably eventually realize this was sort of a blessing. Hell, maybe he’d even count himself lucky to be close to her like this.

It’s not like she would ever have really considered letting the little nerd have a chance when he was just some normal sized nobody- now though, he’ll get to be closer to her magnificent ass than he’d probably ever dreamed.

Giggling at the thought Thea began to slide her feet through the leg holes of the panties below, wiggling her toes in anticipation.

Dylan listens to the rustling sound of the fabric around his tiny form, and then gazes upwards towards Thea’s bare ass and pussy as she stands slowly back upwards, tussling her hair and grasping seductively at her own body. Her ass was always sizable but now as he looked up at its soft, bronzed curves he realized it must be the size of a building compared to him.

He watches as her lower lips shift while she moves and realizes at this size it could probably swallow him whole. From this perspective, with her size and scale, the power of even her simplest motions, she really looked more like a Goddess from mythology than the girl he thought he knew. Inhaling sharply, he shakes his head as the reality of his situation really begins to settle in.

“Too bad though… Since you’re such a little perv, I think there’s a much more hands on assignment you can help me with.”

Thea says giggling down towards the squirming form crawling across the colorful fabric below. Freezing in fear at her words, Dylan hears her voice echo around him, and sees her looking down blushing and smiling, past the vista of her tightly covered breasts, toned stomach, and the slope of her sex above him.

Her thighs flex quickly, and he tries to react as her foot rushes towards him. In an instant the area he’s in is roughly shifted. The warm flesh of her foot flips the surface of the fabric and he’s tossed aside as it folds around him.

He fights to push the fabric off, and get a view of what's going on, or to escape its grasp. As he shifts it aside, he gazes around his position to an overwhelming realization.

In both directions, he sees the side of Thea's feet, flexing as they stretch the fabric he’s standing on flat across the floor. Gazing up the surface of her foot and further up the far reaches of her legs he sees her bending over. Her massive ass cheeks spread, and her lips tighten far above as she sighs, reaching down towards the material.

"Well, I hope you’re ready to get started in your new position little study buddy. You wanted to know what it was like in my panties bad enough to shove your whole face into them didn’t you? I bet you never thought you’d get to feel what it’s like to have your whole body in them did you?”

Giggling, Thea grabs the waistband of the panties holding her little prize, as the tiny man shouts up at her again from within the shifting fabric.

“Thea! Y-you… You can’t do this! I-I’m a PERSON! Please! Listen to me! I didn’t- I didn’t mean it! I didn’t want this! I’m sorry! Please!”

Dylan desperately screams towards the smiling girl’s face, tears welling in his eyes as he pleads with her. His tiny protests are cut short however, by her casually continuing her matter of fact sounding statements.

“Now, make sure to pay attention to all the details, my tiny study buddy- Really get familiar with the sights, sounds, tastes, and smells of my panties, alright? You know, since you were so curious it should be an exciting enough task, right? Rest assured, there WILL be a test. But don’t worry- You’ll have plenty of time to memorize it all, and if you fail, we can just start again. Practice makes perfect after all…"

Dylan breaks into a panic as her fingertips rumble against the surface of the fabric, gripping it tightly. She shifts her legs as the surface he’s standing on flexes and moves.

Running around the crotch area of her panties he tries to keep his balance while the fabric surface is pulled taut and begins to quickly lift into the air, her shadow falling over it.

"Oh god, what am I going to do?! If this keeps up, I’m really gonna die like this… I’ll get crushed- or suffocate- or, oh god what if she… She can’t really do this can she? Thea! I don’t want to die like this! Please!"

He screams in desperation, feeling the force of the upward motion press down upon him as she pulls her panties across the surface of her calves.

Dylan runs in the first direction he looks hoping to get to the edge in time, only to realize as he watches the tan flesh of her thighs rush by and feel the fabric jostle around him, that it's already too late to jump. Feeling his stomach lurch into his throat, he looks down at the rapidly increasing few story drop to the ground.

Suddenly he’s washed over by a warmth and scent bearing down on him from above.

The aroma of Thea’s womanhood settles over him like a warm fog as she pulls the panties tightly between her thighs. He stares up at the flexing pale lips of her sex as the light is dimmed by her gigantic body surrounding him. He feels the air grow moist quickly, as her scent fills his mouth and nose.

Coughing, he falls backwards onto the fabric, the quickly thickening air overwhelming him at this size. He feels her shift her body and his tiny frame is thrown around within the tightening space, as she pulls the fabric against herself.

Throwing his limbs out for balance, he sees the curving tanned mass, and sweaty sheen, of her ass cheeks spread and the fabric he’s laying on is shoved in between them. He screams in horror as his shrunken body is pressed into the interior of her ass crack. Pushing back, he finds the tight fabric of the striped panties presses in on him from behind.

Thea gasps as she feels the little writhing, warm body of the shrunken man pulled into the shifting space within the backside of her panties. Giggling again to herself as another wave of pleasure washes over her body, she pulls the waistband roughly upwards.

Enjoying the sensation of him struggling against her simply putting her underwear on. Basking in the feeling, she quickly became curious how the still living, wiggling little thing would feel if she forced him deeper.

Quickly grasping at the flesh around him, Dylan finds it to be too squishy and soft to make any real gain, and still somewhat slick with sweat from her movement throughout the day.

Terrified, he looks around in the dimly lit space and feels the gravity shifting as her body moves again. Watching the fleshy walls around him move, he’s dropped onto the fabric again and watches as she finishes adjusting herself.

Her cheeks spread before his puny gaze like a massive gate, a wave of heat, carrying a heavy earthy scent from her body and the musk of her trapped sweat passes over his insect sized form. Staring into the dark space between them, the glistening surface of her pale, wrinkled, asshole stares back at him, flexing intimidatingly and threatening to engulf him at this size.

Feeling the little man scrambling against the slick interior of her cheeks, Thea feels herself overcome with anticipation, biting her lip as she slowly brings her hands off the waistband of her panties letting it snap into place with her shrunken captive within.

His little hands press against the sensitive inner area of her ass and her stomach quivers in response, one of her hands reflexively moving to cup against her womanhood as she enjoys the pleasing stimulation.

Laughing out loud to herself as she inhales deeply again, amazed at how pleasurable this experience is already proving, she wonders if the other girls have tried out anything like this yet.

Now she was excited to tell the others about how good it feels- and confirm that the shopkeeper was actually telling the truth about the weird artifacts she gave them. Leaning forward she reaches for her cell phone in the nearby discarded short’s pocket on the bed, still rubbing at herself idly as her arousal grows.

Suddenly Thea’s shifting ends and Dylan is thrown forward towards the puckering surface of her anus. The underwear is pulled into place and her cheeks close tightly around him, trapping him within the sticky space.

He struggles to move his limbs against the crushing walls of slick flesh as they flex around his body, pressing into him and leaving the front half of his body dangling within the deepest space of her ass. Quickly his clothing and skin becomes covered in her sweat, and he begins gagging on the air, thick with her musky scent.

He coughs uncontrollably as he adjusts his breathing to the humid atmosphere and struggles to catch his breath while the weight of the fleshy walls bearing down on his torso pushes against him.

Writhing aggressively, he manages to pull his body into the small pocket of space between the moving flesh of her cheeks and the soft, somewhat wet surface of her rim. Carefully touching its sticky surface and gasping, he breathes in the thick air within the heated space.

Staring at the almost otherworldly looking portal, it opens and closes slightly as she moves- releasing a hot burst of the somewhat sweet, and musky odor coming from within her body. Leaning back against the shifting forms of her cheeks behind him, Dylan balances his feet carefully like a rock climber against the dimpled space around her hole and holds himself in place to assess the situation for a moment.

"Ahh… there we go. Much better! Hehe, actually, with you in there- these panties feel even better than usual! Now to tell the girls how fuckin cool these weird magic rocks actually are. Hey, you better not start slacking in there just cause I’m distracted you know!“

Dylan hears Thea's voice carry through her body around him. The area he’s balancing against shifts while she begins to move. The fleshy walls of her cheeks move around him, pulling the strip of underwear fabric deeper between them, and pushing him closer towards the hungry maw that is flexing before his struggling little body.

“I better feel you appreciating and thoroughly studying every inch of my beautiful butt as hard as you can, little nerd. You feel pretty good in there you know? If you keep that squirming up, I might just have to use you to get a more in-depth assessment of how little dudes like you do inside a huge body like mine as well!”

The now fairly worked up girl giggles teasingly towards what used to be a full-sized human. Now, Dylan’s entire existence had been reduced to nothing more than a tiny lump within her panties. She could feel his tiny limbs scrambling around, trapped within the tight space beyond her cheeks, touching the tender flesh surrounding her eagerly twitching back entrance.

Although she’d never really let any guy have at her backside fully, she always had enjoyed anal play, and this was something new. The sensation of the frightfully moving shrunken man, was already more satisfying than any vibrator, butt-plug, or other sex toy she’d tried. Thea found herself quickly becoming restless to push the pleasurable experience further.

Whether it was the sense of power and psychological aspect of the interaction, or the interesting new kind physical stimulation that made it feel so good- she wasn’t sure and didn’t really care. Searching through her phone for Aurora’s number, she started to laugh at herself, slightly unnerved.

Shaking her head and blushing to herself she listened to the phone ring against her ear. After taking a moment, she began realizing how quickly she’d already started to favor her own physical enjoyment over the safety or wellbeing of this shrunken fellow townsperson.

Her mind racing with thoughts of the moral and ethical concerns of her actions for a moment, she was quickly reminded of the miniaturized pervert’s previous actions.

Remembering the bestial sounds and the sight of him hunched over sniffing her clothing on the floor like some sort of pig boy, she casts the train of thought aside. Smirking to herself, she waits for her friend to answer her call so she can share the news.

Leaning over and beginning to slowly sit down onto the bed, she makes sure that her new little play-thing is positioned carefully to slide where it belongs. Forgetting any concerns about the survival of the little moving thing, she simply pushes herself down against the bed and grinds her eagerly awaiting ass towards its prize, like she would do with any of her other tools or toys.

Dylan’s world is rocked as the gigantic body of the girl shifts, flesh moving around him while she repositions herself. The gaping maw of her asshole shifts again as she leans, opening and showing him a clear view of the slimy tunnel within. He’s blasted with another wave of the super-heated, acrid air from inside her. Suddenly, the flexing soft walls of her cheeks part, and gravity surges throughout his body as he feels the area falling.

Taut purple and white striped fabric slides into the gap, filling it and compressing against the inside space tightly. The motion catches his tiny body and drags him towards the sensitive, sticky surface of her rim. He has time to release a muffled shriek of terror as he’s caught in the narrow strip pulled between her cheeks before the entire front of his shrunken body is pressed roughly against the wet, pillowy flesh.

The impact of her butt against the bed sends a jarring shockwave throughout, as her cheeks flow back into the space, swallowing the shape of the panties and the little man caught within into the depths between. Now crushed beneath the weight of her body, Dylan feels the soft pressure of her shifting cheeks pushing him deeper against the now excitedly convulsing lip of her slippery hole.

Between desperate gasps of air through the greasy fluids and hot, stale air flowing over him he marvels at how he even physically survived that impact. Reasoning to himself, even in his panicked state, that the sheer force and weight compressing his body should have reasonably crushed him into a paste and smeared him across the interior of her cheeks.

The magic of the stone must have made him more resistant or durable somehow, he realizes while he tries to push carefully against the sweaty surface of the squishy flesh he's pinned against.

The wrinkled mass twitches in response to his little hands pressing against it and he swallows a mouthful of the rancid fluids covering his body, trying to scream again as the flexing portal slides open. Feeling his arms pass through the slippery hole, the strength he was pushing against it with turns against him.

His entire upper body falls forward into the quickly grasping lips. Pulling his head and torso back instinctively he tries to rip his arms back towards his body. For a moment, he feels them slam against the hot, sticky surface of the dark, moving tunnel within.

Feeling the tiny thing’s limbs slide inside her body and shift around against the slick interior of her ass, Thea lets out a moan, feeling her midsection surge from the sudden surprising sensation.

Rubbing at the feeling carrying all the way to her toned stomach she feels herself become awash with the new, pleasurable feeling of his movements pushing against the walls of the hot tunnel within backside. Without meaning to, she tenses, clutching her legs together and grinding her ass harder against the bed reflexively.

A grumbling noise comes from her belly and she remembers that it’s been so long since lunch that she’s probably digested everything she ate by now. Patting her abdomen, she decides it’s time to indulge in some of the snacks she bought for study time.

Reaching over with her free hand she grabs a bag of chips and rips it open. Shoving a handful of the salty snacks into her mouth, she crunches down on them, still holding the phone and waiting for Aurora to answer.

Before Dylan can retract his limbs from the compromised position, the swirling flesh of her asshole slides closed tightly around them. The swift motion crushes both his arms within its grasp and pulls his little form roughly against it.

Struggling against the mighty pull of her sphincter muscles it feels like the tightening rim is going to break his arms, the rippled flesh lapping at his face and upper body as it tries to draw him deeper inside.

A deafening gurgle rumbles around him, throughout the area beneath Thea, carried from within the monolithic woman’s body.

He shudders as he realizes that all he can really hear, the area so encapsulated by the flesh of her ass settled around him, is the sound of her body. The bubbling and whining noises of her digestion system and the movement of her skin, bone and muscles groaning and creaking throughout the dimly lit space.

The view of her shifting, pale portal fills his blurred vision, as he tries to desperately search for some way of escaping the situation, he’s found himself in. The surface of her lips flex, and suddenly bulge open slightly, allowing him to pull his arms out. The swift motion causes him to rebound against the fabric holding him tightly into the space before the yawning gate leading inside her.

Overjoyed for a moment, Dylan’s hopes for a chance to better his position are instantly dashed, as a heated burst of raucous wind passes out of the shifting hole alongside his freed hands.

The thickly scented gust of hot air fills the tight space compressed between her cheeks, and as another rumbling groan passes throughout her body, his face goes white watching the opening and closing motions of the manhole cover sized orifice.

“No- No no! Please god no- She wouldn’t… No Please! Thea! Please! Don’t do this- Don’t do this to me! I’m another human being, not some sort of little bug or something! No this can’t be happening- I don’t deserve this! Thea- Listen to me! Oh god please- Don’t-“

Dylan’s pleas for mercy are unheard, and his shouts are suddenly cut off as a rushing sound, like an avalanche coming towards him or an oncoming train followed by a horrifying howling of wind roars from deep inside the slippery tunnel before him.

He backs away against the fabric holding him in place, terrified of the reality unfolding before him, as the gaping maw stretches wide in front of him.

Shifting herself slightly against the bed, Thea swallows a mouthful of chips as her stomach bubbles uncomfortably far below. Feeling a sudden groaning sensation in her intestines, she raises her hand to her mouth, blushing deeply as she realizes what’s coming.

Considering for a moment doing something about her little captive, she decides it’s probably best that he experience what’s coming directly. That is, if he’s ever going to get used to his new place in life.

As the horribly groaning, rumbling, invisible force barrels towards him he throws up his hands to defend himself in a futile instinctive motion. The sound becomes deafening, filling the space and blowing out his ear drums.

He’s suddenly blasted back against the taut fabric by an unseen force. A superheated gust of musky, stale air, smelling heavily of the school’s cafeteria lunch they had both eaten earlier in the day rushes over his body and assaults his senses.

The force of the hot wind crushes him against the fabric, flowing against him like a seemingly never-ending blast from a giant air cannon and holding him in place as it batters his tiny body with its rending air pressure.

Unable to breathe, he desperately sucks in the thickly scented, quickly moving gust of digestive gas trying not to suffocate and coughing as it fills his lungs while coating his body. The vicious torrent of wind ceases as quickly as it began, and the spongey mass of flesh shifts closed alongside another rumbling sound from within.

Falling away from the surface of the taut panties, held by the sheer wind force rushing over him, he slaps back down against the sticky surface of her twitching rim.

Dylan gasps for breath in the now heated and reeking space coughing and retching on the rancid air. He finds his claustrophobic fleshy cell now thick with the gas released from her body and trapped between her cheeks under her weight.

Laughing to herself the massive girl feels the little burst of gas pass out of her body and continues giggling at the panicked motions of the tiny man scrambling around within the space beneath her.

Enjoying the intensified movement against her sensitive zone she sits back further on the bed, sealing the little plaything deep between her cheeks in the hot, suffocating space.

“Heh, I wonder how much you like the smell of my panties NOW, you little fuckin perv, hope you enjoy it while it lasts…”

Thea laughs, as she shovels another handful of the nacho cheese chips into her mouth and chomps down on them happily. Finally, she hears the sound of Aurora picking up the phone on the other line. 

Chapter 8 - Peer Pressure by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:
(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 3)

Before the other girl can even finish saying hello properly and asking what she wants, Thea accidentally lets out another giggling moan, her mouth too full of food to answer directly. Shoving her ass down against the bed she tries to stifle the arousing movements of the tiny man.

“Woah-ho, what are you doing girl-? I know that sound- you’re up to something naughty, aren’t you? Are you over there having fun without me? What is that a mouth full of chips- jesus you really are an animal aren’t you, at least swallow your damn food and tell me what’s going on!”

Aurora shouts into the receiver, laughing curiously at Thea’s apparent antics. Quickly swallowing the mouthful of chips, she feels her stomach gurgle as the last few handfuls begin to splash down into it. Wiping the nacho dust from her lips and licking her fingers she responds to the other girl’s questions.

“Oh man, Aurora- you have- uhh… jeeze where do I even start. Ah god- it feels so good you have no idea! You really have to try this it’s mmm… it’s amazing…”

Between gasping breaths, Thea manages to start to explain, trying to fight back the pleasured sounds she wants to make feeling the tiny man struggling against her asshole trapped deep underneath her.

Dylan, meanwhile, beats his fists against the soft walls of her butt cheeks trapping him from escaping the small, enclosed area between them. Struggling to breathe the dense air of the loosened gas trapped beneath her, he coughs violently, trying to maintain his oxygen levels enough to stay conscious as it slowly dissipates.

The huge, intimidating view of her slowly pulsing anus bares down on him as he hears the muffled sound of her conversation carry through her body around him.

“Hey now- Slow down. What the hell are you even talking about? What are you, high? Wait- you didn’t… DID YOU? You USED THE THING DIDN’T YOU! No way… You didn’t-“

Aurora responds, quickly realizing what the other girl must be referring to and excitedly exclaiming in disbelief.

“Ooohh yeah I did. You’re never even going to believe it. I just… Phew- wow, Aurora I’m serious. It’s way better than we thought it was going to be. Remember how I told you I was going to have a study session with that nerd from my history class?”

Waiting for the other girl to respond, Thea calms herself down enough to explain the situation for a moment.

“Well, uhh… yeah- so what? That loser- what’s his name or whatever? What about it? Look if you just called me to tell me you’re having sex or something then… first of all- ew- second of all-”

Aurora starts to interject, impatiently questioning the direction of the conversation.

“Hah! Like I’d ever fuck that dude, come on. No way- listen, it’s way better than that. I came back from getting snacks and shit to find the creep already in my room. Get this, the guy was crouched over on my floor going through my dirty laundry, legit just sniffing my panties like some kind of fuckin pervert or something.”

She quickly answers back, starting to explain the last hour or so’s events to her eagerly listening friend.

“What- Thea! You know that’s like sexual harassment, right?! You could go to the office and report him“

The other girl begins to respond before Thea cuts her off to continue.

“No- No I’m fine, I did something way better than that. The stones we got from that weird lady at the shop the other day- I had it on me, so I tried it- and… it worked! I’m not really sure how or what I did exactly but there was this flash of crazy light- and the perv shrank down to like the size of a bug, like not shitting you, he became like an inch tall in front of me like some honey I shrunk the kids shit. It was crazy and… it felt pretty awesome… ya know, to just be suddenly towering over a little creep like that.”

Explaining as well as she can through the haze of arousal and excitement, Thea forces the words out as she catches her breath and settles herself down.

“Oh- My- GOD! WHAT! HAHA! Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?! It really worked!? Holy shit- Oh my god. Does that mean the one I have… WHAT THE FUCK!? I can’t believe this- wait-wait so like- what happened?! You shrank him and then you just called me?”

The sound of Aurora shouting in suspense of the tale told by her friend echoes loudly into the room from the speaker as Thea shooshes her telling her to calm down before continuing.

“Well… You know the way he’s always looking at me, and well… you know, the whole panty sniffing thing, I couldn’t just let him go. Especially not after he saw the stone in action, and… Well… let’s just say he’s still my little study buddy for the night. At the moment he’s doing a pretty intense analysis on what it’s like in the back of the panties I’ve been wearing all day.”

Giggling slightly embarrassed as she admits to shoving the shrunken schoolmate in her panties, Thea braces herself for Aurora’s reaction. Having known each other since they were kids, Aurora had seen more of, and gotten closer to her than most of her other friends from the area.

They’d even gotten a bit intimate on more than one occasion, so she didn’t feel too uncomfortable sharing the overly sexual bit of information with her outright.

“H-holy shit Thea… you- You put the little dude in your panties? Woah… I… phew- damn girl. That’s… I don’t know if I should say how hot that sounds or tell you that’s fucked up- But I mean I guess he did deserve it. Plus, I’m sure plenty of guys would pay MONEY to be that close to that cute ass of yours, hehe. Well, shit, I mean… how uh… how does it… How does it FEEL? I guess??”

Aurora responds stuttering at the sudden revelations and slightly dumbstruck as she gazes down at the strange stone she was given in her own hand.

Relieved that the other girl doesn’t seem too perturbed and even sounds potentially a bit enticed by her admission of taking a shrunken man captive for her own pleasures, Thea smiles and tries her best to express the overwhelming sensations she’s experiencing.

“Ah god… I don’t even know- It feels uhh… pretty GREAT- I’m not gonna lie… I mean- this isn’t like the first thing I planned on doing or anything I just wanted to get back at him for sniffing my underwear, so it seemed appropriate. But goddamn, I’m serious, this little guy feels so good down there I’m considering having one of these tiny study sessions every night from now on. I’ll just put it that way.”

Pausing for a moment, Thea leans forward raising her ass off the bed and running a finger down the surface of the panties clutched tightly between her bare, tanned cheeks.

Feeling the still moving little form of the tiny man stuck within struggle against the sensation of her fingertip crossing over his back through the thin fabric, she giggles to herself before continuing.

The sudden movement of the giant girl’s body leaning forward floods the area around Dylan with a wave of fresh, cold air from the room outside of his fabric cell.

Light floods in dimly through the thin fabric and small bright light pierces through the small gaps where it falls away from her skin. He weakly raises his head from the sticky surface of her ass flesh where he’d become stuck throughout the conversation and her movements.

As he tries to pull himself from the surface, he sees the fabric suddenly crashing down inwards towards him, the form of her massive fingertip visible through the sheer fabric as it slams against his spine.

The horrible pressure causes his body to groan as he’s pushed heavily against his back, his weak, tiny arms unable to stop the light motion of the girl’s fingertip from slamming him down against the sticky surface once more.

His mouth fills with the musky fluids mixing within the tight, heated space as he tries to scream for her to stop, his body feeling like it’s going to be bent in half, shoved into the waiting hole like a folded cardboard box being pushed into the trash.

Then, suddenly the finger slides back out from between her cheeks and it’s gone, as she shifts back into her sitting position.

The overwhelming weight of the soft flesh of her cheeks replaces it as the space goes dim and quickly becomes stuffy with the hot scent of her ass and the unmistakable odor of her excited womanhood once more. Dizzy and battered by the experience, he lays against the soft, warm flesh catching his breath as the rumbling sound of the Thea’s voice talking on the phone continues to resound throughout the area.

“I’m for real here Aurora- I haven’t even really tried pushing him inside yet or anything and this is already better than pretty much any vibe I’ve ever had. Like, it’s better than sex- it’s intoxicating, I’m like sweating here. I’m not sure if it’s the fact that it’s a living little guy struggling against my ass instead of like, a dildo or whatever, or like if this is just the superior way? Like- we should have made sex toys with little arms and legs this whole time or something. Girl- just trust me- I don’t know, but it feels good, really good, like he just belongs there.”

Aurora laughs at Thea’s obviously aroused rantings. Amused by the prospect of the supposedly magical items actually working, and at her friend’s already excitedly far-gone state she answers back teasingly.

“Hehe~ Oh wow Thea, I didn’t know you were such a dirty butt slut! Just listen to you! You should have told me you liked that sort of thing, God! You sound thirsty as fuck, girl. Also, though- calm down a bit, you’re just going to end up breaking your little toy if you keep it up you know. There’s no way he can survive being under that butt of yours for very long-“

Slowly realizing the actual weight of the event, and the prime opportunity at hand, Aurora continues.

“Do you even know like if he still has to breathe or whatever? Oh god- can you imagine how it must SMELL down there for him? Well… I guess that is what he gets for being a dirty panty sniffer though, I see what you mean now, it is pretty ironic, ha-ha. Ew- I bet the little pervert is probably enjoying it anyways... Ooh you should show me! Take a picture so we can show the girls! It’ll prove the stones really work! Plus- I want to see!”

Thea blushes brightly at the suggestion, giggling in response and then considering Aurora’s idea. It wasn’t actually a bad notion to document this moment for the group. After all they had all been given the stones at the same time and she might have been the first one to really test it out.

Plus, not like it would be the first time one of them has dropped a butt picture into the group chat anyways.

Thinking the idea sounded pretty fun and seemed like a good way to show the other girls what the weird devices were capable of, she stands up quickly off the bed, finishing her conversation with Aurora so she can use the phone more easily to take a picture of her little panty prisoner.

“Actually… you know what… yeah! Fuck it- I’ll do that. I bet the other girls will freak out when they see it too, it’s gonna blow their mind for sure. Hold up- I’ll talk to you on there or call you later- Let me get off the phone so I can set up the camera right. Yes- Yeah alright I’ll do it right away, I know. Okay, love yaaaa- bye bye!”

Hanging up the call, Thea shifts herself, looking around the area for the best way to take the picture. Deciding she can probably just prop her phone up in camera mode on her desk and bend herself over for the camera she puts the phone down.

Shaking her head and giggling to herself at the absurdity of the situation for a moment she presses the timer button on the device and grabs onto her ass with both hands.

Chapter 9 - Showing Your Work by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:

(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 4)

Leaning over before the camera and making sure her butt is fully in view, she pushes it closer to the lens, allowing it to focus as she spreads her cheeks apart slowly.

Dylan feels the world shift around him again. Suddenly gravity surges against his body as the fabric pressing him into the wet surfaces of sticky flesh surrounding goes slack behind him. He clutches against the slippery, soft skin trying to hold himself in place as he realizes she’s standing up, seeing the view of the ground rushing by far below through the spaces where the panties fall away from her body.

Gasping for breath as another wave of fresh air fills the space, he dizzily searches his surroundings while her gigantic body moves for some hope of safe escape.

After letting the slightly sticky fabric snap away from the sweaty interior area within, she feels around with her fingertips for the tiny form of the shrunken man caught inside. Laughing to herself as her fingers pass over him, she pushes the small shape roughly up against the surface of her slippery rim, enjoying the feeling of his little body as she rubs him in slow circles over the sensitive space.

Screaming, Dylan feels his tiny body crushed beneath the impact of Thea’s huge fingertips. His mouth still open, and body flailing in a panic at the sudden assault, he’s unable to defend himself as he’s pushed towards the flexing rim once again.

His face collides with the rippling sticky surface and he feels the fingers stay on him this time, pushing through the thin fabric and dragging him across the wet rim of her asshole. Sweat and the greasy film covering the slick orifice coat his body and fill his eyes, mouth, and nose- choking him and burning his senses as his body is moved around the area at her mercy.

Pinching his tiny frame within the fabric between her fingers she feels his little arms pinned against his side and judges which direction he must be facing before making her final move to ensure her photo comes out right. Grasping the inch or two long form of the shrunken man between her fingers, she slowly turns his body and pushes him against the flexing hole under the sheer fabric of the panties.

Feeling part of his body slide into the slimy opening as it closes down tightly against him, she inhales deeply again, gasping as his tiny legs kick wildly around inside her.

Shaking his head in horror, Dylan desperately spits the viscous fluids from within his throat and nose, gasping for breath. The giant fingertips maneuvering him suddenly switch positions, grasping roughly onto his sides and crushing his limbs against his torso. He feels his skeletal structure groaning under the pressure yet is amazed as it doesn’t seem to crack or break.

He doesn’t have much time to consider whether this is a good thing or a bad thing as the grasping fingers slowly turn his body around in the enclosed space beneath the panties.

Being moved against his will, clutched tightly between the muscular, tree trunk sized forms of her fingers, he’s helpless to defend himself as she slowly begins to move his tiny body towards the eagerly opening entrance into her body.

Another wave of heated, moist air rushes out from within her, as this time her anus stays widely spread open, hungrily beckoning towards him as it twitches in anticipation. His legs are pushed against the wrinkled rim as he kicks against it and off of it trying to save himself from being swallowed into the dark recesses of the girl’s asshole.

Screaming like a crazed animal he struggles against her grasp, feeling the warm fluids spread across his feet, then his knees, then his waist as he’s slowly forced inside of her.

The heat is overwhelming, the burning surfaces of the interior walls of her ass carrying the temperature from within her body so closely that it almost feels as if it could melt his tiny limbs as they slap desperately against and slide across the sensitive tissue.

Reaching past the squishy flesh of her cheek, Thea grabs the fabric of the panties hanging from her ass between two fingers and pulls it aside. Revealing the tiny man stuck up to his waist in her butthole and hanging, obviously roughed up a bit and coated in the fluids from her body, towards the camera as it slowly counts down towards zero on the screen.

Pushing her butt closer to the camera to make sure it picks up a good image of the super tiny little guy, she turns her face to smile towards the camera as well, laughing at the sight of his battered, shrunken body and throwing up a hand sign for the picture.

The rippled mass of flesh suddenly shifts, going taut and tightening around his midsection. As the rim of her asshole grasps roughly against his torso while he screams for mercy, it knocks the wind out of his tiny body.

Disoriented and overwhelmed, he’s unable to do much more than dangle, dizzy and grasping towards the fabric of her panties as the wall of colored material is pulled aside to let in a blinding view of the light from outside.

Looking out from his sticky, battered position from between her cheeks, Dylan sees his own face staring back at him. Adjusting his eyes for a moment he realizes in shock what he’s looking at, a thick blush crossing his face even in his heavily violated position.

Staring from between Thea’s cheeks, as her panties are pulled aside, he gazes out at the surface of a cell phone screen brightly shining back towards him.

On the screen he sees the recorded image of himself, covered in a thick layer of filth and sweat from the girl’s treatment of him, his hair matted against his head, and his clothing ruined and torn.

The wretched, almost uncontrollable motion of his arms and hands which had been grabbing towards the fabric to try and pull himself out of the tightly grasping lips holding him, now just uselessly flailing in the open space between her spread cheeks towards the screen.

A look of madness crosses his eyes as he looks back at the image of himself, looking back at him- and the sight of Thea’s face far in the distance picked up by the camera, smiling and flashing a peace sign in the background, causes him to begin to scream again.

Shrieking like a trapped creature he flails his arms wildly, begging towards the camera for someone to help him, so save him from this hellish situation, this reality he’s found himself in.

“Say cheese! let’s celebrate the beginning of your new life, my little study buddy!~”

Thea says laughing in the distance, her voice shaking the flesh of her cheeks surrounding his tiny form within. As a beeping sound emits from the phone, a blinding flash bursts from it as the picture is taken.

Immortalizing the moment when Dylan’s world was changed forever, and his new life truly began.

Thea relaxes her body slightly. Giggling at the continued, extremely pleasurable sensation of the tiny man’s limbs moving inside of her.

Deciding she wanted to feel more, and unsure that the pictures the camera took as a burst would suffice for the other girls, she leans back and switches the camera to video mode. Smirking as she sees the image of her other hand’s fingers sliding down between her cheeks towards the tiny man within.

Clicking record and watching the video timer come up, she brings her hand back to pull her ass cheek aside, making sure the camera has a good view of what she’s about to do.

Seeing the black painted nails and her fingertips sliding across the soft skin of her butt cheek and making their way down towards him he shouts at her, slapping and pushing with his shrunken hands at the huge fleshy pillars.

The slow movement of her fingertip easily pushes his limbs aside, crushing down past his grasp to rest heavily against his head and shoulders. For a moment the warm fingertip gently caresses over his face, hair, and upper body, and he breathes a sigh of relief.

Maybe, he thinks, she’s just making sure he’s still there, and she’s finally decided he’s had enough. She’s probably just going to pull him out of here now, after giving him a bit of a scare and a nasty taste of what happens when you get on her bad side, he hopes.

Looking back towards the camera screen still facing him as he finishes his thought however, he feels his stomach twist into a knot.

Thea’s face was still smiling in the distance, past the view of her tanned ass in the camera, a look of sadistic pleasure spreading her lips into a long grin across her blushing face. The now recording notification was on the screen illuminating the dark space between her cheeks and his tiny form within.

Realizing that the worst was yet to come Dylan shouts towards the camera, fear cracking his voice as he struggles through the pain of her slick rim crushing his midsection.

“Please! Thea! Please! Let me go! I’m sorry about what I did! Please! Oh god- If anyone sees this- please, my name is Dylan Scott, I live at 746 West Pickman Lane! I have a life! A real life! I don’t deserve this- no one deserves this! It’s so awful in here, please! Please somebody! God- please help meeee!”

Dylan screams towards the camera as Thea’s giggles echo throughout the area, jiggling the surface of her cheeks as the sound reverberates through the tiny man’s body.

Fighting against the surface of her fingertip as it pushes down on him, he scratches at it finding no purchase across its flesh, and beats at it to no avail.

The crushing weight bares down on him slowly, and he feels the flexing rim swallow another portion of his body into it’s slippery grasp. As it stretches widely, he’s pushed until his shoulders and arms strain against it, shouting again in desperation as his limbs are sucked within.

Feeling the pressure crush down against him as the wrinkled hole goes taut once more it feels as if his arms should break but instead his bones simply groan under the force. His body is coated in a slick film of the mixture of sweat, fluids from within her body, and the flowing wetness from her sex carried into the area.

Thea moans in pleasure as she feels the tiny man’s entire body slide into her easily, and his little limbs desperately wiggling around within her. Looking at the camera she smiles again, doubling down on her efforts with her fingertip, making sure to push the shrunken pervert all the way inside.

The rippling mass surges up towards his neck, and head as the fingertip continues to crush down from above, feeding him into the dark, wet tunnel inside her. The liquids surrounding and flowing over him coat his mouth and nose, filling his senses and burning his eyes.

Musky odors flowing from within her body, combined with the excited aroma of her womanhood flow thick throughout the area as he struggles to breathe through the pressure crushing him and the hot air around him. He feels the passage within convulse against him and tighten around his torso and limbs.

His limbs kick and grasp wildly against the slick tissue of the sensitive walls inside her as he wriggles his shoulders and head trying to fight against the grasp of the slick rim closing over his tiny body. Her finger passes with his tiny form through the tight, slippery orifice pushing him fully into her ass.

As he feels himself slipping into the cavernous space within, he grabs desperately at the slippery fingertip to attempt to have some connection to the outside.

Feeling the squishy tissue walls give beneath his weight he’s unable to keep his balance however, and he slips and falls into a puddle of noxious fluids as the huge fingertip slides back out through the puckering gateway.

With a wet popping sound, the view of the outside world is sealed out of sight as the fingertip disappears and her asshole quickly sucks shut.

Gasping at the overwhelming sensation of the shrunken man being completely swallowed into her ass, Thea moans pleasurably, feeling at her asshole for a moment and enjoying the sensations washing throughout her body.

Turning back, she giggles quickly at the camera, holding back her arousal the best she can as she hits the end button.

Blushing to herself, she presses send on the picture and video into the group chat with the other girls seeing her screen quickly lighting up with surprised, heart and thumbs up emoji reactions as multiple people begin typing in unison.

However, satisfied that she’s done her part, Thea turns off her phone and tosses it aside.

Chapter 10 - Cram Session by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:

(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 5/End)

Throwing herself quickly onto the bed, she’s unable to hold herself back any longer and rolls across its surface. Quickly pulling off her panties she reaches under the bed and pulls out a box of sex toys, grabbing a dildo to take care of herself with.

Pushing it against the already wet lips of her pussy she slides it inside herself, enjoying the feeling of the tiny panty sniffer struggling. The toy fills her, pushing against the little lump within her body through the thin walls separating them.

Dylan feels his body tumbled about against the wet walls in the darkness, struggling to tell which direction he’s facing or heading as the girl’s massive body groans, shifts and moves unknowably beyond the reach of his senses.

Unable to stand he desperately crawls against the sticky surfaces surrounding and collapsing against his body, the overwhelming heat and ever-present musky, acrid aromas filling his lungs and mind, disorienting him further.

Suddenly a rough, jarring impact shakes the area, as the slick walls grow tight around him, compressing him into the wet space and filling his mouth with the thick fluids splashing over him. Spitting and coughing he doesn’t have time to brace himself as another impact slams into the space and this time he feels a huge, rigid surface sliding over the other side of the thin tissue compressing around him.

Pushing up against his body and bashing into him, it passes back by again beneath the tunnel of flesh encasing him. The area suddenly spins as he feels himself falling in the direction that was previously upwards to him, the tissue contracting around his body again as another massive impact shakes the tightening, heating, wet tunnel.

Laying dazed against the tunnel ceiling he feels the rigid shaft slam beneath the wall of sticky tissue once again, the walls closing in on him and filling his face with the now thickly running fluids as they fill the shrinking space around him.

Thea slams the girthy rubber shaft of the sex toy into herself again and again, feeling herself become flush with pleasure as the cavernous space within her ass tightens around its tiny captive. The motion of her thrusting herself against the dildo, causes the tiny man within her to be squeezed and jostled about inside her, against the sensitive walls within.

The combination of various stimulation quickly brings her towards a climax. Wiping sweat from her brow she blushes, surprised how already so worked up she was from the time spent bullying the shrunken man.

Deep inside her, Dylan is bashed again and again by the violent motions of her dildo moving back and forth. As the walls crush in around him and he feels his limbs pressed against his body, too tired to fight back any longer, the chamber begins to fill with a quickly rising liquid. The space clenches roughly around his tiny body, filling entirely with fluids as he’s compressed and sucked deeper down the tunnel leading into her.

The reverberations of her breathing, and muffled sounds of her insides merge with the far off sounding thunderous echoes of her moans in the distance in the darkness all around him. Feeling his consciousness fading, Dylan weakly drags himself towards the dim light peeking through the occasionally opening flexing hole that swallowed him into this wet, hot, hellish tunnel.

As the pressure from the sex toy being pulled out of her slowly fades and the tissue around him relaxes, he’s able to feel a small gust of fresh air sucked into her body from outside. Approaching the slowly convulsing orifice, he crawls up the sloping, slippery flesh to reach his shaking hands towards it.

Seeing the wrinkled hole spread wide as light, and cold air flow down into the dripping, pink space shifting around him he desperately clambers against the slick slope towards freedom. Throwing himself over the edge of the rim he gasps triumphantly, sucking in as much of the cold outside air as his body will allow and laying against the shifting wet rim.

His upper body now peering out of her, he sees that she’s laying with her legs spread wide open, the bare, tanned surface of her muscular thighs stretching off across her bedsheets to her feet and curling toes in the distance.

The monument sized shape of a brightly colored dildo rests, still covered in fluids far below on the sheets, still dripping with fluids from her excited sex which rises, steaming with heat and glistening with a mixture of sweat and other liquids, above him.

The surface beneath suddenly shifts, the bedsheets drawing tight around her ass as she sits up. Feeling the tight hole slide shut across his midsection again, Dylan screams and instantly begins to panic, beating at the wet surface of flesh. Hearing a giggle echo out from above, he looks up to see Thea’s smiling face looking down at him, her huge fingers already sailing through the air to slide between her cheeks.

Pinching the tiny man’s upper body between her fingers she easily slides him out of the crushing pressure of her asshole and pulls him up into the air before her face. Laughing down at the sticky, ruined mess of a man between her fingers she sits up fully, grabbing her dildo with her other hand and gesturing towards him with it as she speaks.

“Well, looks like you’re still alive huh? I guess whatever the stone did made you a lot tougher. Man, that sure is a good thing- I would have hated to loose you that easily… you felt so good down there you know, it would have been a shame to have had to shrink someone else to replace you so soon. Nah, I think you earned your keep after all little study buddy.”

Dylan is unable to react as he coughs and sputters, adjusting to the bright light and outside air as he’s moved roughly between her fingers. Her voice and the smell of her hot breath washes over him, blurring his sight through the already matted mess of sticky fluids hardening across his body.

“I hope you learned a lot in my panties today, heh. You did pretty good today, so I’ll let you stick around and help me from now on. Hopefully you’ll be ready for our session after school tomorrow too. I’m sure I’ll need a lot more help from you to make sure I finish all my assignments. Anyways, I’m feeling pretty whooped now so I’m gonna relax and watch some tv, why don’t you go ahead and get some rest in your new little home. It will give you some time to get to know your new roommates after all.”

Before he can say anything, finally sputtering out enough of the filth and sweat filling his throat to speak, Thea quickly shifts herself upon the bed, bending over and leaning down to reach beneath it. Picking up the small chest from underneath she opens it and casually drops the long form of the dildo bouncing down onto the other sex toys within. Smirking down towards Dylan between her fingers she begins to lower him down into the box.

The stale scent of Thea’s sexual fluids and the musky aroma of her ass saturate the interior of the small space, making the air thick and hard to breathe as he’s passed down beyond the opening. Looking down he sees the shadowed forms of a few butt plugs, the stretching mass of a set of anal beads piled against the corner, the shapes of a few smaller vibrators, and the still wet, sticky surface of the adjusting mass of the large dildo.

“Oh yeah, and don’t forget to think about what you learned today. Remember, to keep in mind, there will be a test to make sure you’ve been paying attention. So, you better spend plenty of time in there thinking about my ass, don’t worry too much though- You’ll get plenty more opportunities to study it much more in depth now that I’ve decided to keep you as my permanent little ass-istant. Hehe!”

Looking back up towards Thea’s face he searches it for some sign of mercy, that maybe she’s joking and she’s not seriously going to keep him captive in a box of ass and pussy toys she keeps under her bed. As he looks up at the bronze face of his goddess however, he sees no such sign, only her now satisfied and tired looking smile as her fingers loosen their grip around his body.

Sent free falling into the air, he sails down towards the inner reaches of the box, slamming into the slick side of the still warm dildo and getting coated in a fresh layer of sexual fluids. Rebounding off of the rubbery object he slams against the pile of metal butt-plugs, rolling down amongst them. Coughing and climbing back to his feet, he sees the view of her smiling face far above slowly fading from view beyond the edge of the box.

“If you’re lucky you’ll end up with some more little friends to join you, I can’t wait to try out this stone thing again… Oh yeah, and I’ll be showing you to the other girls probably too, so you better be on your best behavior when I do! Who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky after they see how fun you are in that little video and photo, I sent them, and you can get a closer look at one of their panties as well! I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Feeling the container moved through the air he sees her muscular body pass from view, the sweaty vista of her tight abs giving way to her ample thighs and flexing legs as he’s put down on the floor alongside the other sex toys in the box.

Shouting up towards her, no longer making words but simply screaming as he feels his mind begin to break down. He watches as she slowly looks away, the pale surface of her sole coming in to view, toes wiggling over the edge of the box for a moment.

“I might even just take you to school with me… I could just keep you down there for the whole day, hmm… I’m not sure yet, I might just leave you in the box with the rest of the toys till I need you, we’ll see. Anyways, have fun in there for the night, I’ll see you in the morning!”

Using her foot to casually flip the box closed on the floor, his entire world is shut into stuffy, musky smelling darkness. The area roughly shifts as she kicks the box sliding back beneath her bed. In the distance, muffled by the walls of the container and the rubber and metal objects surrounding him, he hears the sound of the television set turning on, and the frame of the mattress groaning under her weight as she adjusts herself on the bed above.

Sobbing to himself in the darkness, Dylan realizes this is his life now, that his job as Thea’s tutor has become an extended stay he can’t escape from. His ultimate fate, nothing more than some object like these other toys, meant to bring her pleasure.

The combination of emotional devastation and irresistible arousal brought on by his situation cause his mind to spin, drifting back and forth as he’s assaulted by the rich presence of her scent and sexual pheromones within the tight space inside the toy box.

His dreams of one day becoming close to her or getting to touch or taste the body he had so long sought after, was now seemingly a never-ending nightmare. Exhausted physically and mentally beaten he lays against the rough floor of the case, feeling the fluids pooling around the used dildo begin to flow across the area. Ignoring the sticky substance, he simply continues to lay, letting it’s still warm substance settle around him as he slowly falls into an uncomfortable slumber.

Thea lies above on the bed, rubbing her stomach, satisfied, and still slowing her breathing from the intense session of pleasuring herself. She’d never felt so powerful before, even when beating those stronger than her at games of intense skill or physical prowess.

Amazed at how effective the shrunken nerd proved as a little toy she was excited to tell the other girls all about it tomorrow in person and couldn’t wait to see what else the strange stone could do if she figured out how to harness its powers better.

Distracted by her thoughts she laid on her bed idly watching the television till she slowly drifted off to sleep, her well-toned, tanned limbs spread across the comfortable bedspread. Her bare legs shifting and curling under the sheets as her thoughts wander through the possibilities of what she could if she had even more shrunken losers to mess with.

Chapter 11 - A Small Trip by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:

(Commission/Olivia Scene - Part 1)


(A commissioned request for a series of scenes in the Small Case of Occultism canon.)


The normally stoic and stern Olivia invites her little brother Joel comes to stay with her in Dunwich. Although she has a special soft spot for her bro, he happens to come to town just in time to arrive alongside the rest of the strange occurrences taking place. After a chance encounter with the magical artifact his sister had recently acquired their time together ends up being spent "closer" than he could have imagined.

Walking up the apartment stairs Joel steeled himself, summoning his confidence before knocking on the door of his destination. It had been a few years since he had seen his sister Olivia in person and when she had offered to let him stay at her place in Dunwich for a while he jumped at the opportunity. 


A vacation in the fairly rural, hillside town sounded like a much-needed retreat. As Liv was often busy with school and work- she assured him that his presence wouldn't be much of an issue at all and that she would welcome the company of her little brother. 


After knocking upon the modest apartment door on the 3rd floor of the complex where she lived, he waited for a few moments, slightly nervous as he heard the sound of her footsteps within. 


"Coming! Just one second-"


The door swings open and Joel is greeted by the sight of Olivia's pale form standing in the frame before him. Her shoulder length dark hair hangs down across her upper body while she stands with one purple painted set of nails poised upon her shifting hips. Looking at him expectantly past the sight of her bangs and down the length of her nose she looks him up and down briefly before breaking the awkward silence with a laugh.


"Well, are you just going to stand there staring or are you going to come in, silly, come on. It hasn't been THAT long since we saw each other, do I really look that different?"


It’s so good to see Olivia, she does look beautiful as always and it takes his breath away for a second. He attempts to shake himself from his thoughts, reminding himself that he’s here for a relaxing weekend in the countryside with her.


"Hey, well it's good to see you too," Joel says blushing. "No, you still look gross." He quickly blurts out, doing his best to be an annoying younger brother.  Approaching the doorway, he begins trying to regain his bearings.


"Oh HA HA- Says the guy who's standing in my doorway looking like a lost backpacker. Come on, I'll show you how much cooler it is to have your own place."


Turning around, she unknowingly gives him a full view of the contours of her shifting thick hips and shapely ass as the skirt she's wearing flexes over their surface. The bouncing mounds of her breasts, held tightly within the cardigan sweater, and the loosely fitting t-shirt beneath jostle as she throws up an arm, gesturing for him to follow her inside. 


Walking past the entry way Joel sees into the mostly open expanse of the front room of her apartment. A television set, coffee table and a seating set lie before a kitchen island surrounded by various shelves piled with books and decorations. Further ahead, an internal staircase spirals up to the second level of the apartment alongside a partially open nearby door leading to what looks to be a downstairs bathroom. Turning back towards him, Liv waves her arm around the room and towards the other areas.


"See it's not much but it's pretty comfortable. Kitchen is over there, there's a bathroom down here you can use, and I assume you don't really care about sleeping on the couch, right? Oh yeah, I have Netflix and stuff on the Roku down here so you can feel free to enjoy that. My bedroom is upstairs there, and I have my own bathroom up there as well-, but you stay out of there that's mine! Understood!?"


She says smiling towards him and giggling.


"Oh yeah, it's not too bad."  Joel says looking around. “It's cozy, but pretty small.  Not sure if I'll have too much room to really stretch out here.”  Smirking he drops his luggage on the couch. "So, what are we doing tonight?"


Sitting down on the couch beside the bags a strangely embellished, metal wrapped gemstone necklace, or pendant of some kind laying on the table before him catches his eye. The slightly translucent surface of the decorated crystal almost seems to be casting a magenta-colored light onto the table beneath it, and pulses as if in response to his gaze.


"Ah, I dunno, I wasn't sure when you were going to get here so all I really had planned was getting some homework done for the night and probably getting some dinner. I'm supposed to go out with some of the girls for drinks if you want to come with us and see the town a bit though?"


Olivia says as she walks past him on the couch heading into the kitchen and opening the fridge. Pouring some drinks for Joel and herself she struts back over, the padded sound of her bare feet slapping against the apartment tile.


Feeling a little hypnotized by the glow of the crystal, he listens to the sound of her feet gently tapping against the floor seeming to echo around him. Everything feels like it's going a little bit slower, Joel’s perception feeling off as he tries to pull his eyes away from the odd accessory.  


"Oh, uh yeah," he says kind of dreamily... "That sounds good."  Taking the drink from Olivia’s hand, he tries his best to regain his senses.


Olivia pauses, putting a muffin down on the table on a plate for him, she holds her own, looking at him questionably for a moment before noticing his eyes focused towards the glimmering stone on the table.


"You alright? Oh- Uhh... I forgot that was out here. It’s pretty cool though right? It's some kind of weird amulet thing I got from this strange oddity shop owner that moved into the town shopping center recently. It's supposed to... well, I don't know it seemed like it's probably nonsense, but my friends and I all got matching ones-“


Continuing to speak, she leans over the table pushing the plate towards him as she finishes. 


“Look you don't have to worry about all that little brother- you just worry about getting yourself set up here. Oh shit, look- feel free to watch the TV or whatever- I need to finish trying on my outfits for later upstairs before I get too distracted! I'll be back down in a bit, alright?"


She grabs the trinket from the table in front of you, holding it out towards you and dangling it off the chain attached to the metal fittings. The weird, rune covered palms sized crystal seems, to your perspective, to flare with light again, perhaps just a trick of the eye from the light within the room. However, as the shimmer catches your eye before the small item is deposited into her sweater pocket, you feel a strange sensation wash over your body.


“Jeeze, don’t just sit there staring, go ahead and eat, and try to relax. It’s too bad you’re not small enough to just put in my pocket too, hmm? I wish… Wouldn’t that be something? At least then you’d be easier to take care of! You better have that eaten those snacks by the time I get back, you hear me lil’ bro?”


As she finishes her slightly mocking comments, he sees her turn and start away, the thumping sounds of her footsteps carrying up the stairs at the back of the room. 



Over the next few minutes though, the strange buzzing sensation continues to carry throughout his body. Joel rubs at his eyes as he suddenly becomes overcome by an irresistible urge to follow her. An odd panic grips his mind as his vision becomes blurred and his thoughts grow hazy.


Feeling sick, he’s unsure if the long travel or perhaps something in the area's water has effected his body. Finding himself unable to speak and increasingly concerned for his own well-being, he realizes he may need to get Olivia's attention somehow.


Feeling like he’s being drawn towards her upstairs bedroom by some otherworldly pull, Joel realizes something is terribly wrong. Walking sluggishly, slightly disoriented up the stairs to follow her, the last thing he sees is the door getting bigger and bigger before him. The world turns into a blur around him, with that glowing light still burned within his mind. 


Making it to the oddly warping form of Olivia's door he feels himself slowly lean against it, watching it seem to grow till it towers over him. His body collapses onto a sea of strangely moving fibers as the carpet beneath his feet surges up to meet his gaze.  Letting out a weak yelp, he falls to the ground, blacking out.


Overwhelmed, Joel falls unconscious for an unknown amount of time. Awakening with a start, a thunderous sound rumbles throughout the ground beneath him. Looking around his now diminutive body, he sees the sheer, white surface of the underside of the now massive door rising above him.


Shaking his head, he’s unable to believe the sights before his eyes, as another loud series of thumps resounds through the area. Looking back, he sees the dangerously descending carpeted cliffs of the stair steps, and with no choice but to push forward, he maneuvers easily under the gap beneath the door, wading through the waist high field of carpet fibers. 


As Joel passes beneath the underside of the door, desperate to seek Olivia's attention, he’s met with an overwhelming sight. 


The floor beneath him rumbles as if an explosion has gone off in the distance, shaking his entire shrunken form. The terrible, thick slapping sound of flesh colliding with fabric coated floor echoes out again and again sending tremors through the surrounding area. Looking out into the distance of the widely opening expanse of the room before him, the towering form of Olivia's pale, partially clothed body can be seen moving across the room.


Rustling through a pile of nearby clothing on the bed, her huge legs shift through the air, a pair of thin fishnets stretched tightly across her thighs and clutching across the bottoms of her soles as he watches them come down to slam into the ground again. 


The area shakes with her casual footfalls, and he watches as she moves swiftly back and forth between the bed and the mirror, holding up shirts against her topless torso as her massive breasts jiggle, barely contained by the lacey confines of her bra. An assortment of other clothing and footwear lies across the floor near the bed and around the mirror which she seems to be looking over as well.


Loud music plays throughout the room from a laptop on a high, faraway desk, and the full scale of his situation begins to settle heavily upon Joel’s mind.


This was his own sister after all, a cute and rather bratty girl from what he remembered, yet they had never really had too many problems with each other. That was, until now. Here, Joel found himself reduced to the size of a flea, so small that the carpet fibers spreading around him were like strange trees, and yet- above it all he could see her. Olivia, his “big” sister, not just a cute girl anymore, but a full-on mountain of a woman, moving with the destructive power of a force of nature. Gasping at the sight, he couldn’t help but think she looked like some sort of fantasy Goddess.



However, Joel could also see the little bits of debris across the underside of her sole. Watching as some of the roll beneath her foot as it presses against the ground, never to be seen again. Her supple, pale soles, that he had secretly thought about many times- were so large now that his mind struggled to compare them to anything besides buildings or cargo vessels. 


He had always wanted to touch them, to be close to them- more than he let on- but he never wanted to be close like THIS. Terrible thoughts flashed throughout his mind, a mixture of unethical arousal for the sights before his eyes and an overwhelming fear of death. “God- she could just accidentally crush me- kill me… and she’d never even know…” He mutters to himself as he attempts to balance his stance against the rumbling movements.


“No- no! This can’t happen. I will get through this-  I’ll just get her to notice me. She’ll help me- she has to!” He continues to talk to himself to gird his mind against the panic setting in on him, trudging through the carpet with newfound bravery, he makes his way hoping to get closer to Olivia in a bid to get her attention. 


As he moves towards the skyscraper sized body before him, he sees Liv's huge frame slowly bending over. Her soles and legs spread out as she flexes, and her tight panty and fishnet covered ass gestures out behind her roughly. The bouncing globes of her ass cheeks overshadow the area beneath her and the field of space between himself and her giant feet. She slowly moves her body back and forth, humming to the music.


Rustling through the pieces of clothing and footwear stacked near the mirror while facing away from him, Joel is treated to a show of her cyclopean sized body teasingly dancing before his insect sized form. Before long she finds the long, black leather pair of boots she's looking for and begins to stand back up to her full height, pulling the knee-high pair of footwear up alongside her to inspect more closely.


As he begins to get closer, Joel finds himself barely even able to function, in awe of the show taking place before him. He thought it would be easy enough, but between the ground shaking, how small he is now, and how fast Liv is able to move- it feels like he may as well be in slow motion. The resounding vibrations of her casual humming shudder through him alongside the loud music nearly bursting his ear drums as the impact of her foot falls continue. 


He tries to scream but it’s no use and finds himself becoming distracted by the view of her massive boots standing like dark, cyclopean buildings nearby. Having long admired this particular pair of his sister’s dark leather platform boots he stands in awe for a moment, looking at them sitting on the floor like a pair of parked spaceships, he finds himself unable to resist staring.


Liv's huge body begins to move backwards, her flexing wrinkled soles clearly visible through the sheer fishnets stretching to contain them- as one of her feet suddenly surges back towards him on the floor below. The fleshy pillars of her toes shift through the air and slam into the carpet beside Joel’s tiny body, knocking him onto the ground with the force of the impact.


Her painted toenails clutch and grind against the carpet while her titanic frame turns far above him. For a moment he finds himself trapped beneath the wrinkled arch of her plump foot while her heel twists overhead. A gust of musky, heated air tinged with trapped sweat and the aroma of her body washes over him before the giant sole shifts into the air again. The movement sprinkles him with debris, a few droplets of hot sweat and pieces of carpet lint as she continues towards the gigantic bed.


Throwing herself down roughly onto its surface the mattress groans beneath her weight. The huge platform boots slam down onto the floor in front of her, shifting over like leathery aircraft carriers being dropped onto the ground, shuddering the surrounding area. The opening of one of the boots falls towards Joel on the floor before the bed and it hits the ground with a slapping sound. He’s met with a clear view of the dim, cavernous, musky, and padded reaches within. 


A stale, but potent odor of Olivia's sweat, and the scent trapped beneath her feet from numerous sessions wearing the boots fills the air around his shrunken body, thickening the already potent presence settling across the ground around him. 


Struggling to breathe, the tiny man’s mind becomes dizzy and disoriented on the overpowering aroma flowing out of his sister’s massive well-worn boots. Stumbling, he attempts to catch himself while coughing and gagging on the wet, hot air filling his lungs but fails to do so. 


Grasping in a futile motion at the leather edge of the boot’s opening his grip slips from it and he falls to his knees against the soft padding of the interior within it’s mouth. Instantly as his hands press down against the giving fabric, he feels them coated in a thin layer of a sticky, grime like substance and he recoils reflexively. 


Without his hands to balance himself Joel slides forward on his knees, slapping his torso down against the foot sweat stained padding and falling entirely out of view- into the moist, cave-like entrance of Olivia’s tipped over boot. 

Chapter 12 - Rough Accommodations by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:

(Commission/Olivia Scene - Part 2)


(A commissioned request for a series of scenes in the Small Case of Occultism canon.)


The normally stoic and stern Olivia invites her little brother Joel to stay with her in Dunwich. Although the usually cold girl has a special soft spot for her bro, he happens to come to town just in time to arrive alongside the rest of the strange occurrences taking place. After a chance encounter with the magical artifact his sister had recently acquired their time together ends up being spent "closer" than he could have imagined.

Screaming, and reeling sideways to avoid the substance saturating him entirely, Joel rolls chaotically over the surface, tumbling deeper into the space as the giving leather surface slants with his movements. 


His panicked motions are interrupted as a shuddering rumble passes over the area however, followed by an audible sigh of effort from the area of the bed far above. He looks back towards the slackened opening of the boot a few feet behind him in time to see the vision of Olivia’s massive, purple painted fingernails grasping onto the edge of the leather entrance. 


Throwing his arms up towards them he does his best to cough out a weak scream for help, a final desperate plea for her attention. It goes unheard however over the loud music still echoing throughout the room, as she suddenly tugs on the mouth of the boot. The entire darkened world of padded leather surrounding Joel shifts violently, his tiny body being thrown into the air, bouncing off the moving walls of the footwear. 


Liv sighs to herself as she grabs the slackened boot by it’s opening and pulls it back up into the standing position, holding it open and peering down into it momentarily. Finding himself now falling vertically down the tunnel like entrance of the boot into the heated, heavily scented depths below, Joel grasps at the walls rushing by him. His fingers slide easily off the slippery fabric surface, finding no able hand hold, and he’s unable to do anything to prevent his descent as he plummets towards the damp insole section of the boot while it’s stood upright. 


He hits the cushioned insole section hard, rolling across the printed, dirty fabric before coming to a stop and peering up- slightly battered at the pillar of light descending on him from above. The atmosphere within the insole section of the boot was oppressive and overwhelming. A dense fog filled the space, tinged with the constant scent of Olivia’s foot odor, sweat and the earthy aroma of dirt and dust. 


The worn impression of her huge sole and the imprints of her toes were visible, marked in a mixture sweat and grime- permanently stained onto the surface of the padded floor of the multiple year-old boots. Finding it difficult to breathe at all the shrunken man coughed, struggling to suck usable oxygen from the rancid, stagnant air around him. 


Through the meager opening of the boot’s mouth in the distance, he could see the pale skinned face of his sister gazing down towards him. Her icy blue eyes focused at her insole looking into her footwear curiously for a moment. 


Thinking that perhaps she’s spotted him, or at least this is his best chance, Joel leaps to his feet, waving his arms wildly and trying his best between coughing gasps to shout towards her. He’s cut off by the sound of her voice, easily overwhelming his tiny screams however as she mutters to herself. 


“Ew- these boots have really seen better days huh? It’s so dirty in there, I should probably stop just wearing them barefoot and with fishnets like this- I can smell those insoles all the way from here. Ugh, it’s just because of this leather… I can hardly wear these for an hour without sweating bullets…” 


Apparently ignoring or not noticing the tiny movements of the screaming man on the insole beneath her, Olivia simply continues, shifting the opening wide as she begins to raise her fishnet covered leg upwards. Wiggling her toes over the mouth of the boot, she pushes the underside of her foot against its edge, shifting the space as the view of her fishnet covered sole and toes fills the entrance above Joel’s stunned form below.



“Ah, I almost feel bad for the little bits of lint or whatever tiny bugs that are stupid enough to crawl in and end up trapped beneath me in these stompers- God… I wonder if they’d suffocate in the smell first or if they would last long enough to drown in my sweat… Gross, but kind of a fun thought... “


As the shifting undersides of Olivia’s massive toes begin to push their way into the entrance above him, Joel shudders at the teasing tone of her voice and muttering comments. He had always known she had a bit of a dark sense of humor, but- suffocate? Drown? A fun thought? What exactly was she thinking about, he wondered in a state of rapidly increasing panic. Her face was shaded brightly with blush, and her icy eyes darkened while a smirk formed on her lips as she said the words.


Before he can think much more about it however, the dire circumstances unfolding around him become more concerning. The black fishnets tightly stretched over Liv’s huge, thick foot grinds against the interior fabric of the boot as her face is cut off from view, and the tunnel above him fills with the terrifying vision of the plush underside of her foot. 


Her toes flex and move, grasping at the air beneath them violently, towards his stunned form on the insole below. The meat of her foot forces it’s way into the tight space and begins to descend into the length of the boot, the leather groaning as it shifts to allow her passage. 


The space instantly fills with a heightened presence of the musky scent flooding from her flesh, and the intense heat of her body is cast down over Joel’s cowering form. A rain of detritus, and a hot mist of sweat falls down across and around him as he begins to quickly move backwards, looking up at the giant sole lowering towards him. 


Filled with a sense of mortal dread and moving with an instinctual sense of survival like a trapped prey animal, he continues shifting backwards until he feels himself bump against the rigid interior wall of the boot’s toe section. Turning around to scratch desperately at the fabric covered wall, he glances back quickly to see the purple painted toes crushed down against the insole. 


The impact lets out a burst of settled dust and sends a fresh rush of the well-worn trapped scent of the stained insole out through the space. A terrible grinding sound echoes throughout the leather interior as Olivia hums to herself with the song far above, pushing her foot forward against the insole deep within the boot. Joel finds himself cornered with nowhere to run, the porcelain, wiggling toes of his titanic sister raising up like a predatory creature as they begin to rush towards his tiny form at the end of the narrowed space. 


Unable to escape, he sucks in a mouthful of the sweat filled air trying to scream, finding himself coughing and sputtering weakly as he drops to his knees. The huge toes surge over his body, the arm thick strands of the already moist fishnets colliding with him and forcing him against the surface behind him like a great net. 


Finishing sliding her legs into the knee-high boots, Olivia stands to her full height and kicks her heels and toes against the ground a few times until they’re comfortable. Feeling a few small objects rattling around inside the now tight, snug leather wrapped over her legs and feet she sighs.


The slick undersides of her toes course across the space, pressing into and rubbing over his body as if they’re feeling at him, before pushing him roughly down to the ground against the stained insole. Horrified, he grabs at the plush surface around him, trying to pull himself away from the probing digits as they search curiously for his form. 


Rolling across the ground to dodge two of the flexing toes, he’s unable to avoid the mass of her big toe as it crushes down onto his body, pinning him against the insole once more. Trying his best to writhe free, he’s unable to resist as the muscular pillar of flesh bends, dragging him beneath the weight of her wiggling toes. 


Becoming tangled in the moving fishnet material he feels his lower body pass within it’s confines and the heavy, hot flesh of the ball of her foot crushing down on him as it flows over his lower body, trapping him under its weight.


“See! Damnit, every time. Oh well, whatever little pebbles, bits of lint or stupid bugs that find their way into my boots will just have to deal with my big, sweaty feet for the rest of the night, I guess. Sucks to be them, but I guess that’s where insignificant tiny things belong anyways- beneath me. Guess it requires a few sacrifices to stay looking this good!” 


Giggling to herself she turns to admire her now finished outfit in the full-length mirror, posing as she turns on the hells of her boots and stands on her tippy toes shifting her body around to appreciate herself from multiple angles. Satisfied with the results of her efforts she stands with her hands on her hips for a moment, settling her full weight onto the floor beneath her before moving around to collect her purse and belongings. 


Joel feels his legs creaking beneath the full weight of Olivia’s foot as she stands stationary for a moment. Now pulled almost entirely within the confines of the fishnets, he struggles to free his arms from being tangled within the strands of fabric. Held against the net behind his back and with his legs pinned beneath the ball of her foot, her dexterous toes began to easily push against and rub their dirty undersides across the surface of his body. 


The slimy sweat and dirt from her flesh being smeared into his face and over his torso as her idle toes begin to play with his body like any errant object tangled within her stocking. Every time he opens his mouth to scream or protest, it’s met with the rough movement of a wall of salty tasting flesh being pushed against his little tongue or forced between his lips. 


The pressure bearing down on him as her footfalls hit the ground while she walked, and the overwhelming heat flowing from her body caused his mind to spin as he attempted to come to terms with the situation. Her sweat, already beginning to flow within the tight confines of the boot, dripped down from the arching undersides of her toes, stinging his eyes, and running into his nose as he struggles to continue breathing through the thick aroma and overpowering presence of her body. 


Throughout it all however, Joel found himself filled with an otherworldly urge, his body seized in a combination of both mortal fear, and a strangely growing sense of irresistible arousal. As his massive sister’s toes push against his head, crushing down over his face and sinking him into the sweat-soaked insole of the boot he found himself fighting the growing urge to meet their movements. An unknowable need to open his mouth and accept the gift of the earthy flavor of her dirty toes as they rub over his lips. 


At first the scent of her foot was oppressive and disgusting, but as the moments carry on, he finds himself more and more drawn to it. The taste of her flesh was salty and repulsive at first, but now he almost finds himself unable to resist pushing his tongue out against it, licking at the underside of her toe as it hovers above him. His mind spins trying to understand what’s happening, but he finds himself unable to fight it, too overwhelmed by the experience unfolding around him. 


He can feel his shrunken cock throbbing beneath the weight of the ball of her foot, every step crushing him deeper into the soft insole beneath his back and stimulating him further as her movements shudder around him. “Wh-what’s h-happening to me?! I-I don’t-” He cries in desperation but finds himself cutting off his own words as his open mouth eagerly seeks the hot surface of toe flesh moving past his face. It was like her scent, her sweat was intoxicating, making him high on her very presence, feeling himself compelled with a powerful need to pleasure her, to do something, anything, to satisfy her. 


Of course, far above, Olivia was completely unaware of her shrunken brother’s fevered movements against the underside of her toes. She simply continued playing with the mass of his tiny body tangled in her fishnets beneath her toes thinking it was some errant bit of something stuck within the stockings. Walking down the stairs she calls out to Joel momentarily, expecting a response but coming down into the living room to see that he was gone, his luggage still sitting where he left it. Looking around briefly and calling out a few more times she huffs. 


“What the?! What’d he just take off without even leaving a note or anything? Typical, stupid little brother. Oh well, I don’t want to hear him whining to me if he gets lost or gets himself into trouble around here… Eh… I guess he’s an adult and can take care of himself, I shouldn’t worry about him.”


Looking over towards the kitchen, she spots the current time glowing on the display of an appliance and is startled to see it’s far later already than she thought. Her phone buzzes with an alert of a text message from her group chat as if synchronized with the sudden realization. 


“Oh shit- I have to go meet the girls, it’s already 8! I guess Joel is just gonna have to fend for himself… stupid boys would be a lot more useful if they’d just LISTEN. I told him I was leaving soon… oh well.”


Figuring that she might run into her brother later in the downtown area where she’s headed- since there’s not really anywhere else to go in town, Olivia rushes around the living room picking up her keys and the last few items she needed before heading for the front door.


Deep within the now sweltering confines of her boot however, Joel’s mind was slowly shattering. His reality now broken as he found himself irresistibly drawn to worship the sweaty underside of his sister’s giant toes. His arms remained bound by the fishnets trapping him tightly against her flesh and he writhes, his torso and head flexing to attempt to huff the scent or taste the sweat of what he was beginning to fight to see as anything less than a divine being, a goddess of some kind. 


Reflexively he rubs his swollen member against her, thrusting his hips into the giving, soft underside of the ball of her foot as it crushes down on him. Her footfalls resound around him, slamming him against the ground and bouncing him up across the underside of her toes. They grasp over his tiny body attempting to pull him into the crevices between their heated, fleshy masses and shoving his face into the sweaty spaces before he’s pulled away by the stockings pinning him in place. 


He finds himself trapped in a perpetual state of intoxicated ecstasy, filled with a sense of servitude for the giant being crushing him beneath it. Unable to comprehend the spilling river of thoughts overwhelming his own mind, it’s easier to accept the push of the alien voices- the buzzing sound and sensation of the oddly glowing stone still coursing through him- mingling with his own now fractured internal monologue. 


Olivia steps down the stairs walking the pathway to her car and takes one last moment to glance back at the house, frowning with concern for her brother, before sighing and opening the vehicle door to climb inside. Looking down at the phone, Olivia quickly glances at the arriving text message and sees a video thumbnail from Thea pop up in the group chat. 


Her eyes widen and her face goes flush as she begins letting the video play. Over the sound of Thea’s laughter as she turns her bare ass towards the camera, the screams of the shrunken man trapped between her cheeks can be heard. Olivia continues watching in a state of aroused fascination as the little man struggles within the pink rim of Thea’s asshole and her fingertips push his tiny form out of view into her own body. 


“O-Oh my god… w-whoa… these things really work?!” Olivia sits in the car, stunned and looking at the pictures and responses in the group chat before typing her own excited “O M G- YOU DID NOT!” into the chat. Laughing she looks down towards the strange amulet laying within her cleavage, running a finger over it, and smiling. 


“Damn, I guess this means Thea isn’t showing up- BUT- this is shaping up to be much more fun than I imagined… I can’t wait to test this thing out myself and to see what the others have to say about THAT… Watch out boys, here we come~” Laughing to herself and adjusting the mirror to check herself one last time, Olivia starts the car. 


Pushing her foot down against the pedal she backs quickly out of the driveway and speeds down the road towards downtown, excited to meet the other girls. But more excited to try out this seemingly magical amulet herself on some unsuspecting creep. There was never any shortage of them at the bars around here and she figured before the night was over, she’d have her own chance to have some fun seeing what this stone could do. 


Beneath her, Joel’s body is compressed roughly under her flattening toes and against the hot surface of her flesh. 


Pressed into the wet insole beneath his form he’s indented within it by the force of her crushing him between her foot and the pedal as she drives, the pressure overwhelming, and his entire form sealed into the tight space for what seems like an eternity at a time as she uses her foot to manipulate the vehicle. Gasping for air, he tries to hold onto his consciousness, his sanity and vision slipping. 


Still trying to force his body against the motion of her foot, to return her embrace in his crazed state of mind, he falls unconscious. His vision goes black to the sight of the sweaty undersides of her toes curling over and crushing against him. His shrunken body now smeared with filth, and his mouth and nose filled with the grime and fluids from her foot and the dirty insole beneath him.


As he passes out in her boot, Olivia’s car roars across town. Her excitement causing her to speed slightly as she makes her way to meet the other girls, and to find herself a few little test subjects to potentially attempt to outdo Thea’s show-off antics. If what she said in the group chat was true, and from the look of those pictures and videos… her mind busied itself with the possibilities as she pushes her foot down hard again, racing towards the bar.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10477