Resident Evil Size Stories by idunnow
Summary:

A collection of giantess stories featuring the women of Resident Evil.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6670 Read: 11885 Published: April 21 2021 Updated: April 21 2021
Story Notes:

Commissioned by TheDARGX

-----

1. Rebecca and Jill by idunnow

2. Claire and Alex Wesker by idunnow

3. Ashley and Ada by idunnow

4. Sheva and Excella by idunnow

Rebecca and Jill by idunnow

Rebecca had been waiting in the Spencer Mansion's garden for a while now. She had agreed to meet here with Jill Valentine a couple hours ago, the other woman having assured her that she'd be waiting for her in the gardens, but Rebecca had seen no sign of her on her arrival and there was still no sign of her. The howling of dogs could occasionally be heard off in the distance, thankfully never growing closer, but still, she didn't want to be caught outside all alone if they did decide to approach. “I'll wait ten more minutes, and if she's not here by then I'll go look for her,” she told herself. With how crazy the mansion was, who knew what kind of misfortune might have befallen her fellow STARS member.

As it turned out, however, Jill was much closer than she suspected. Having accidentally been in contact with an experimental substance, Jill Valentine had found her size reduced to that of an insect—and not one of those giant mutant ones, either. She had already been waiting for Rebecca in the mansion gardens when the concoction's effects first manifested. First she began feeling woozy and eventually passed out. When she woke up, the world around was thoroughly transformed and it took her a long time to figure out what had happened as she scurried around on the floor, making barely any progress.

When she had first seen Rebecca arrive, she had tried calling to her, but it proved futile. Her voice at this size was much too weak to reach the younger woman's ears. Rebecca had walked right towards her, her enormous boots threatening to stamp her out without ever having been aware of her existence, leaving her lost forever as a tiny stain on the garden floor, her fate never to be known. However, Jill had just barely managed to run out from under the shadow of her boot before it crushed her to a pulp. Panting heavily from the fear and exertion of having escaped her narrow doom, she collapsed on the ground, waiting to see what Rebecca would do. Once she saw her take a seat on a stone bench, Jill got up and began making her way over to the giant woman.

By now she had traversed most of the distance and was approaching Rebecca's boots, whose toes rose into the air like a pair of hills. She didn't have much of a plan in mind—just hope that Rebecca stayed put long enough to allow her to climb her body and eventually reach her ear.

As soon as she arrived at one of the boots, she began climbing it hand over foot, eventually making it up onto its surface. From there she glanced up again, seeing Rebecca's face far overhead. Compared to her, Rebecca was hundreds of feet tall. To climb all the way up to her head seemed a daunting task. She was a fairly fit person, but she didn't know if she would be able to climb all the way up there. Still, she'd never find out if she didn't try.

Steeling herself, she went up to the shin of the boot and began to climb up the shaft, using its bootlaces to pull herself up. She had made it a little over halfway up when suddenly Rebecca shifted her foot, causing Jill to lose her grip and tumble back down onto the boot. Holding her head after her fall, she looked up and saw that Rebecca was already getting up. She had lost her opportunity.

Rebecca stood and began pacing about the gardens, still unaware of the tiny Jill down on her boot, clinging to its laces to avoid being thrown off. Eventually, however, as she walked around, Jill let go of the laces and was thrown off onto the ground. As she picked herself up, she saw Rebecca turn and begin walking back to where she had landed. If she didn't move fast, she would get stepped on this time for sure. She scrambled up and began running away, doing her best to get away from Rebecca's footfalls. She had barely managed to dodge the fall of her boots when Rebecca turned around again and she was forced to run yet again. Over and over this happened, until one time, as Rebecca was approaching her, Jill tripped and fell. She had no chance of running away now, so as the boot loomed over her, she curled up and shut her eyes, bracing for her end.

The boot came down with a monstrous, deafening THUD—and yet, Jill was still alive. Confused, she opened her eyes and saw that she had ended up under Rebecca's boot treads. Curled up as she was, she was like a tiny pebble, small enough to fit under the boot without being crushed by it. Then, as the boot rose up and swung away from her, she rolled onto her back and stayed there, feeling numb all over. After such a scare, she could barely think. She looked over, however, as Rebecca approached again.

Rebecca sat back down and brought her foot onto the bench. She undid the laces and pulled the boot off, then stripped her sock off as well before doing the same with her other foot. Her boots had gradually gotten more uncomfortable for her over the past few hours and she figured she might as well take the chance to give her feet some fresh air now, before she went off to try and find Jill. She set her feet back on the ground, waiting for her sweat to evaporate off of them.

Jill was now situated right between Rebecca's feet. After having spent hours in her boots, their smell was really strong now, enough to make her eyes water, especially at her current size, as their musty, humid smell pervaded all the air around her. She got back to her feet and approached one of Rebecca's feet. She leaned against one of the giant toes whose size vastly outstripped her own, putting her hand against the warm, humid skin. When it twitched in response, the movement caused her to stumble back and fall on her ass. Then Rebecca stretched her toes, raising them up above the tiny Jill. Her feet slid forward just an inch—far enough for her toes to hang right over Jill. As she set her foot back down, Jill ended up right between two of her toes, which squeezed together and held her tightly. Jill squirmed and tried to escape from their grip, her movements tickling Rebecca's toes and prompting them to rub against each other to try and deal with the sensation. Eventually, however, she managed to free her arms from their grip and slowly pull herself up from between them, finally standing on top of Rebecca's toenail. Another errant twitch almost throw her back down, however, and now she hung from the edge of Rebecca's toenail as the giant foot was lifted high into the air.

Rebecca slipped her sock back on, completely enveloping the shrunken Jill in its fabric, which, pulled taut over her foot, pinned the tiny woman to her skin. Then she put the boot back on and did the same with the other foot. Having had enough of waiting, she stood and headed back into the mansion, determined to find the other STARS members.

Meanwhile, as she began walking, Jill was trying to deal with the violent upheavals she experiences whenever Rebecca took a step. Held between the still-damp fabric and Rebecca's foot, which had already started to sweat again, she herself was quickly getting soaked in Rebecca's sweat. The tautness of the sock held her in place at first, for which she was grateful. As bad as her situation was, it would have been even worse if she weren't being held down and were instead being thrown around the empty space of Rebecca's boot like a tiny pebble. Still, as time went on and Rebecca kept walking, the impact of her steps caused Jill to begin sliding further back along the sock. She spent some time under the arches of Rebecca's toes, and there she clung fiercely to the huge sock. If she slid any further back, she thought, she would be crushed under Rebecca's foot as her weight came to rest on her minuscule body. Despite her efforts to hold on, eventually she grew exhausted and she slipped, ending up under the ball of Rebecca's foot. The tremendous weight of the other woman fell onto her but, miraculously, she survived. She wasn't even in pain. Perhaps this was an effect of the substance that had shrunk her. Either way, she was glad to be alive, even if it was just as a living insole. So long as she lived, there was still a chance that she could make it through this and get her normal size back. She would wait as long as she had to for it. She just wished she could spend her waiting somewhere more comfortable...

Claire and Alex Wesker by idunnow

After having spent so long looking for the evil Alex Wesker, Claire Redfield had finally found the other woman in the most unexpected of situations—shrunken to the size of a bug on the floor of a bunker, buried under a pile of her own clothes.

Alex had been waiting for Claire in the bunker, ready to deal with the pesky TerraSave agent with a new virus of her own invention. However, when she injected the virus into herself, there was a strange reaction which caused her to shrink down to her current measly size of a mere quarter inch. She was buried under a pile of her own clothes, and though she tried to crawl out, she couldn't find a way out of from under the pile of fabric. It wasn't until Claire arrived and went to search the pile of clothes that the shrunken Wesker tumbled out, falling to the ground below, where she could see the titanic Claire above her.

When Claire had finished examining the clothes, she glanced at the ground and noticed something moving near her feet. At first she thought it was a bug and raised her foot to crush it under her boot, but she stopped and reconsidered wen she saw that on reflection it didn't really look much like a bug at all. She crouched to get a closer look at it and saw that it was in fact a shrunken Alex Wesker. “Well, well. What do we have here?” she said as she picked the tiny woman up. “You're looking awfully small, Alex. That size suits you.” She looked her over, enjoying the sight and the feeling of her squirming between her fingers. After all the trouble this woman had caused, being responsible for the deaths of so many people, it was good to be able to turn the tables on her.

Crouching back down, Claire put Alex back on the ground and took of her boot and sock, leaving one of her feet bare. “You've done so many evil things, Alex; I think being crushed like a bug under my foot is a fitting end for you.” She raised her foot over the tiny woman, who scrambled up and tried to get away. No matter how fast she ran, however, she couldn't make it out from under the shadow of Claire's foot. The immense sole fell on her with all the force of an explosion, pressing her meager body under its vast and expansive surface. But despite the tremendous weight pressing down on her, Alex was still alive. An effect of the virus, perhaps. Either way, when Claire raised her foot to examine her handiwork, she failed to find the red spot on the ground that she had expected. Instead, she felt something on her foot and brought her sole up to take a look at it. There, moving pitifully on it, was Wesker, still alive and apparently stuck to her sole.

She stomped her foot on the ground a few more times to see if that would change anything, but Alex was still alive. “You're harder to get rid of than your brother,” she said as she peeled the tiny woman off of her foot. “Well, at least you can't do anyone any harm at this size.” She sat on the ground and placed Alex before her foot, then took off her other boot and placed both of her feet in front of Alex. Resting on their heels, their soles stretched high into the air above the minute villainess. “You know, with you at this size, I could leave you just about anywhere out here and you'd be lost forever without any way of getting back to civilization or getting yourself back to normal. I could drop you in the ocean, where you'd probably drown unless you get eaten by a fish, or I could leave you in the grass and let the insects do it. It's no less than you deserve,” she said as she wiggled her toes above the other woman. “Lucky for you, I'm willing to let you live, as long as you prove to me your life holds any value to me. So, if you don't want to die, crawl towards my feet and kiss them.”Alex, who had always been an exceedingly proud woman, now found herself crawling towards Claire's giant feet in a show of submission which left that proud part of her aghast. As a further effect of the virus, she had been made meek and docile, willing to obey each and every command anyone gave to her. It was only for this reason that she followed Claire's order. She crawled to the massive foot on hands and knees, then, kneeling before it, she planted a kiss on Claire's sole. “Was that supposed to be a kiss? I barely felt that. Do it again, and this time put your back into it,” Claire said to her. Alex kissed the foot again, this time pressing her face and her lips against it with force. “There, that's more like it. Now, lick it.” Again she did as Claire said, licking her foot and ending up with her tongue covered in dirt.

Claire kicked back and relaxed, enjoying the feeling of having reduced Alex Wesker to a mere foot slave the size of a bug. “You know, it's funny,” she said. “You talked a lot about how you wanted to become a god of a new world, but at your size, I'm practically a god compered to you. In fact, you're practically worshipping me like one already.” She pulled her foot back and lowered it to the ground, her sole falling right in front of Alex. “Now, get between my toes and keep worshipping me,” she ordered her. Alex was quick to obey. Claire felt a slight ticking sensation as Alex got between her toes, causing them to wiggle in response. Then she felt Alex's tiny tongue on her skin. She let the other woman keep licking her for a while, then, holding her between her toes, she tilted her toe back up.

“You've proven yourself very obedient so far. I'm honestly surprised; I thought for sure you'd have tried resisting my orders by now. I almost wish you would so I would have an excuse to punish you. Well, let's see if you can keep that up. As soon as I let go of your puny body, I want you to climb up onto my toes and, from your position, clean out the dirt under my toenails.” Claire unclenched her toes from around Wesker and let the tiny woman do as she was told. Like an ant she crawled up her huge toes and, standing on top of them, made her way over to the toenail. She lay down on top of Claire's toe and reached into the space between her skin and her toenail, gathering up the disgusting dirt that had gathered there before pulling it out and throwing it away. Then she went and did the same with all the other toes on that foot. “Good,” Claire said. She moved her foot, throwing Alex back onto the floor in front of her other foot. “Now climb my sole and do the remaining toenails.” Wesker did as she was told, climbing up Claire's enormous sole by using the ridges of her skin as footholds. After a while, she made it up onto the big toe. She was exhausted, after the climb, but she couldn't stop to rest because it would mean disobeying Claire's orders. She got to cleaning the remaining five toes, then when she finished, she collapsed in a heap, lying totally limp atop Claire's foot.

Satisfied with Alex's total obedience, Claire reached to pick her up, then grabbed one of her boots and slipped her inside. “Well, as much fun as this has been, I really should get going. Moira and I still have to find a way out of this place. I'll keep you here until we leave, then we'll see if Moira has any ideas on what to do with you.” She put her socks back on and then her boots, leaving Alex trapped inside with her socked foot which slid over her, pinning her between the insole and Claire's foot. She could do nothing but stay put and wait for Claire to get her back out again. Hopefully Moira wouldn't be any worse than Claire had been.

Ashley and Ada by idunnow

Ashley Graham marched into the house where Leon Kennedy had directed her to wait for him while he dealt with the infected villagers, walking up the stairs and into the bedroom. Unlike most other houses in this horrible place, this one was surprisingly well kept, lacking the smells of rotten foods that plagued most of the other houses. She sat on the bed, trying to relax a bit. It was nice to finally catch a break from following Leon around, constantly being chased after by infected villagers and other monsters, but even so, she couldn't quite relax. She was feeling worried, both for herself and for Leon. How might he be doing right now? She hoped he was still safe. The young president's daughter was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the tiny woman on the floor, trying to get her attention.

After having been spit on by one of the many mutated monsters that plagued this place, Ada Wong had started feeling woozy and retreated to this very house to treat her wounds. She had passed out, and when she awoke a long time later, she had found herself the size of an ant. She had thought herself lost forever at this size until Ashley happened to come into the room she was in. After avoiding the fall of her boots, Ada decided she would try to get Ashley's attention by climbing her body. That was probably her best was of dealing with her current situation. First she climbed up onto the top of Ashley's boot, and form there she began making her way up the shin. Eventually she made it up to the top of the boots and from there she jumped onto the girl's knee, climbing up her skin until she reached her lap. From there she walked over her thighs, then climbed up her skirt and began making her way up her sweater.

She had gotten halfway up Ashley's breasts when the girl stood up and began pacing around the room, forcing her to cling to her sweater and stay put, lest she fall off and have all her progress go to waste. She held on tight, trying not to fall, a feat made more difficult by the bouncing motion of her chest, which time and time again threatened to throw her off. Eventually Ashley sat back down, but before Ada could start climbing again, the girl absentmindedly reached up to brush her chest, causing Ada to fall off, roll down Ashley's skirt, and land all the way at the floor below. She groaned a she picked herself up, glad to have survived the fall but frustrated at having lost so much progress. If only her grappling hook had shrunken along with her, this would have been so much easier.

Speaking of which, Ashley then noticed the pile of Ada's clothes, weapons and other gadgets lying in the corner of the room. She got up and went over to it, almost stepping on Ada as she did so. “That's weird,” she thought as she saw some of the devices that were in that pile. She grabbed the pile and set everything out on the bed. Then she started wondering if maybe there was something else hidden in the room, so she went around looking inside the drawers and the closet and under the bed. As she walked around the room, Ada was running around on the floor trying to avoid her boots. She tried running under the bed where she would hopefully be safe, but every time she got close to it, Ashley's feet came crashing down in front of her, the impact of her footsteps blowing her back so that she had to run all the way back while avoiding being crushed. Eventually, however, Ashley spotted something moving on the ground. Something that was the size of a bug but didn't quite look like one—the shrunken Ada.

She picked the tiny woman up and turned her over in her hands until she realized what it was, then she dropped her onto her open palm. “Can you understand me?” she asked. Ada nodded in response. “This is so weird,” she said. First there's all these zombies and monsters and now a tiny woman. Well, at least I found something good in this place. I'd always wanted to have a tiny person as my slave.”“Slave? You've got to be kidding me,” Ada said, not believing what she was hearing. As she held the tiny Ada in her hand, Ashley took off her boots and socks, ending up completely barefoot. She reached down and dropped the tiny woman before her huge, looming feet.

“Alright, slave. Your first order is to clean my toes for me. Now, hop to it!” Ashley said. Hesitating, Ada looked up at the giant girl. She still refused to believe that Ashley was being serious about all this. After seeing that her new slave wasn't moving, however, Ashley raised her toes over the little Ada, splaying them apart and looking at the tiny bug-sized woman on the floor from between her toes. “Well? Aren't you going to do what I ordered? I'm being dead serious right now. You know, you're very lucky that I didn't crush you under my foot like a bug. If I hadn't been looking closely, there's no way I could have known you were a tiny person. Even now I could crush you under my toes if I chose to, but I'm letting you live. You should be grateful to me. You owe me your life, you know? Now, are you going to do what I told you to do, or not?” She set her foot back on the ground and waited to see what Ada would do.

Ada thought about it for a while. She really didn't want to become a slave to this haughty girl, and wanted to try and think of a way out of this. In the end, she saw that she didn't have a choice and began walking to Ashley's foot. As she took the first step, however, Ashley raised her foot again. “Looks like you don't understand your situation yet. I'll have to punish you to make sure you learn just where you stand next to me.” Her foot hung above the minuscule Ada, who was totally submerged in its shadow and could only stand, looking up in awe at the sheer size of it. The massive sole was slowly lowered onto her until she was being smothered under the soft, smooth sole, somehow surviving all the weight that pressed down on her. She fought and struggled against the huge wall of flesh, but couldn't so much as move her arms, pinned down under its mass as she was. She was being held down so firmly that she couldn't even breathe, all the air having been squeezed out of her lungs. She felt like she was about to pass out.

Ashley, meanwhile, was really enjoying the feeling of having the tiny woman under her foot. Her squirming felt great against her sole. It was amazing how she held absolute power over the other woman, being able to kill her or let her live, whichever she chose. Eventually she felt the woman's struggles weaken so she raised her foot to see if she had surrendered yet. When she did so, she noticed that he wasn't on the floor anymore, and saw that now she had gotten stuck to her sole and was trying to pull herself off of it. She laughed, amusing herself in watching the tiny woman's struggles. She moved her foot, scrunching her sole and seeing how such a simple action affected the other woman, who was firmly held between the folds of her skin.

“You know, on second thought, you're much too small to make for a good slave. I think the role of a toy suits you much better,” Ashley said to her tiny catch. Her head was already awash with ideas on how to amuse herself with the tiny woman. She could force her to climb her body, or lick her up and move her all over her mouth before spitting her back out again, or even...

Ashley grabbed her bad and put her boots and socks away, pulling out her flip-flops instead. Then, with Ada still stuck to her sole, she slipped them on and stood up. She walked around a while to make sure that Ada wouldn't fall off. Then, once she was satisfied that she was staying put, she sat back down and entertained herself as she waited for Leon by grinding the tiny woman under her foot and feeling her squirm.

Down under her soles, Ada was having an awful time. She really wished Leon would be able to find and rescue her from this girl. They weren't exactly close friends, but she could at least trust him not to leave her like this if she found out about her. “Assuming I survive long enough for him to find me,” she thought wryly as she was being ground under Ashley's foot again. Who knew the president's daughter had such a sadistic side to her.

Sheva and Excella by idunnow

Sheva Alomar had woken up in front of a huge mansion, mysteriously shrunk down to the size of a bug. Under the hot African sun she had laboriously climbed up its steps until she was standing on the mansion's porch. She then began making her way up to the front door to see if she could make it inside and find someone who could help her. As she was nearing it, however, it suddenly swung open, creating a gust of wind that sent her flying backwards. As she picked herself up, she looked at the entrance and saw Excella Gionne standing there with a glass of water in her hand. Excella took a step forward, her high-heeled shoe swinging towards the minuscule Sheva before crashing down right behind her. The shrunken BSAA agent looked up and saw the sole of Excella's gold-colored arching above her like a huge monument. She was in awe at the sheer size of the things. Seconds later, Excella's foot swung away form her as the giantess took another step, walking to one of  the porch chairs.

Excella had bought the mansion with her Tricell money, making it into a luxurious retreat for herself. As her and Albert Wesker's plans for changing the world were proceeding smoothly, she had decided to take a break and visit her mansion. She took a seat on the chair and looked out at the African Savanna, totally unaware of the tiny Sheva on her floor Meanwhile, Sheva cautiously made her way towards the giant woman. She wasn't too keen on being noticed by Excella, as that risked having herself become a part of the other woman's biological experiments. Still, she could see no other choice if she was to find a way back to her normal size. She slowly approached Excella's feet. Standing before one of the, she looked up at the toe of Excella's heels, which hung in the air just high enough that she could walk under it. She walked up to it and them jumped up, holding on to the very tip of the shoe.

Just as she grabbed ahold of it, Excella tilted her foot back a bit, lifting the tiny Sheva into the air, and began rocking it back and forth on her heels. Sheva had to hold on tight so she wouldn't be thrown off. Eventually she stopped rocking her foot and Sheva was able to get herself up onto it. From there she began making her way up to Excella's ankles. She started climbing her enormous leg, but as she did so, a slight movement of it caused her to fall and tumble down into Excella's shoe, right on top of her toes. Excella, who felt something moving around on her foot, wiggled her toes to try to get rid of it. When it didn't stop, however, she reached down and pulled off her shoe, picking the tiny culprit off of it and giving it a withering glare as she inspected it.

“Agent Sheva,” she said as she finally recognized her catch. “What a surprise to find you here like this—as a mere bug crawling around on top of my foot. It's a very fitting role for you, I think. She dropped Sheva back to the ground and leaned over to look at her as she crawled around between her two massive feet. “Look at you, you're like an ant compared to me. And, compared to you, I'm a true goddess. I could crush you like you were nothing if I so chose,” she said, lifting her foot over Sheva before stomping it down right next to her, the impact feeling like a huge explosion for the tiny agent. “And, as a goddess, it's only fitting that you worship me. Now, get on your hands and knees and kiss the ground before my feet. Come on; be a good worshipper and you might survive more than a few days.”Sheva did as she was asked, crawling forward and kissing the ground in front of Excella's shoes. She had no choice if she wanted to live. As she did so, she could hear the other woman's giant toes moving around inside the golden shoe. She shuddered, thinking about how easy it would be fore any of them to crush her. “Good,” Excella said after Sheva had been doing it for a while. “Now, climb on top of my shoe.” Again Sheva obeyed, pulling herself up onto Excella's high-heel. She felt the ground under her start to move as the foot she was on was lifted up. Excella tilted her foot back and forth, watching in amusement as Sheva was thrown about its surface by such innocent movements. Sheva struggled to stay on top of the foot even as it moved about so unpredictably. She was about to roll off of it, but she barely managed to hang on to the edge before she fell over. Still, a mere shake of Excella's foot was enough to send her falling back to the ground.

Excella lowered her foot to the ground, her heel tip landing right before her tiny new toy. She watched Sheva get up and then bumped her heel tip into her, throwing her back down., then doing the same again the next time she stood up. When she stayed put on the ground, Excella slipped off her shoe and raised her bare foot over Sheva, slowly lowering her sole onto the shrunken woman until it settled onto her, holding her in place but not yet crushing her. Oh, she would crush her eventually, but it would be a shame to let such an opportunity to enjoy herself go by so soon. It felt so great to have such absolute power over this pesky agent, and she wanted to squeeze as much amusement out of her as possible before she finally disposed of her.

Holding Sheva under her foot, she took another sip of water from her glass before setting it aside, enjoying Sheva's squirms as she did so. Once she was done, she moved her foot to see Sheva passed out on the ground and stood up. Then as Sheva was regaining consciousness, she raised her foot over her and was about to bring it down again when she suddenly felt a strange sensation. All of a sudden, she started shrinking drastically in size, seeing the whole world expand around her at an alarming pace. Once she was finished, she was, like Sheva, the size of a bug. And Sheva, who stood not too far away from her, looked like she wasn't pleased with her at all. The BSAA agent approached her threateningly and she walked back away from her. However, as Sheva was approaching, she doubled over as she felt a pain shoot through her body. Excella looked on in horror as Sheva began to grow bigger, eventually regaining her normal size, towering over Excella like a mountain.

As the pain receded, Sheva shook her head and looked around, seeing she she had returned to normal. Then she looked at the ground and saw Excella standing there, right between her feet, cowering before her. “Well,” she said, smiling sadistically at the tiny woman. “It looks like the shoe is on the other foot now. What is it you said about me? That I was a mere bug next to you, and you my goddess? Do you still feel like a goddess now?” she asked, stomping her foot on the ground. Excella trembled in fear at the sight of the other woman. Sheva was furious and bent on revenge for Excella's mistreatment of her. “You made me worship your shoes; well, now it's your turn to worship my boots. You'd better get them clean, you tiny bug, or else I'll make sure your blood stains their soles.” She set her boots down next to Excella and watched as she other woman scrambled to obey her orders. It brought a smile to her face to see her brought this low. She grabbed Excella's glass of water and took a sip, refreshing herself with the cool liquid before watching Excella work.

Sheva's boots were covered with dirt of the hot African ground after having been used extensively for the past few days without any chance to clean them. Excella had to work very hard just to clear the dirt and dust away from a small portion of them. To make matters worse, the day was steadily growing hotter, causing her to sweat heavily until she stumbled in exhaustion and stayed panting on the ground. Seeing what had happened to her, Sheva let a bit of water fall onto the other woman, the sudden onrush of coolness giving a shock to her system as she was almost washed away with it. She she came back to herself, she looked up at Sheva and saw that she was taking off her boots.

After wearing them for so long in this heat, her feet had grown uncomfortably hot and sweaty, and so she had decided to take her boots off. She set her bare feet on the ground, sighing in relief as the fresh air cooled them off. Then, glancing down and noticing the puddle of water on which Excella still stood, she swung a foot over and set it down on the water, letting the cool liquid refresh her foot. Excella ended up right in front of Sheva's toes, which were as big as mansions compared to her. “Well?” Sheva said down to the mite at her toes. “Don't just stand there. I want you to get to worshipping my bare feet. That is where you belong; remember that.”Excella waded through the water until she reached Sheva's big toe, which stood bigger than a house compared to her. She placed her hands on its surface and leaned up against it, planting a kiss on the giant woman's skin. A shudder ran through her body as she did so. She had always been drawn to power, hence her climb to become the leader of Tricell's African division, and her cooperation with Wesker to help him reshape the world. Now, however, Sheva was without a doubt the most powerful person in her world, and that made her feel... strange. She found that she actually liked being subservient to Sheva. It felt right that she should lower herself before the woman who was essentially her goddess now, and so she threw herself into adoration of Sheva's toe, pressing herself against it, licking and kissing it all over, wanting to imbibe her foot sweat into her own body.

Sheva saw how passionately Excella threw herself onto her toe and curled her toes in satisfaction. She then gripped the tiny woman between two of her toes and brought her up. She placed her foot sole-up on top of her lap and then pushed her little worshipper up onto it. Excella stood staring up at Sheva's face in awe. She felt humbled to be so close to her now, receiving so much of her attention. Sheva rested her head on her fist and smiled. “You turned out much more willing than I thought you'd be,” she said. “Is that because you know that this is where you truly belong? That you were always meant to be an ant at my feet? Because that's where you'll be spending the rest of your life now: at my feet. So go on! Show my sole just how much you appreciate it, you insignificant little thing.”Excella shivered at her words and fell to her knees on top of Sheva's sole. She planted kiss after kiss on it, extremely grateful to be allowed to spend the rest of her life so close to her powerful goddess. She crawled from its heel to its toes and back again, covering every inch of it in her affections until Sheva had had enough of her. She picked the tiny woman up and dropped her into her boot, then put her boots back on, without putting on her socks first. Already she could feel her feet starting to sweat down there; by the time she took them off, Excella would be completely soaked in the stuff.

Standing up, Sheva headed into the mansion to see what she could find there. Maybe some information on Excella's illegal operations with Tricell or details on Wesker's plan. As she walked, the tiny woman in her boot was thrown around all over the cavernous footwear, rattling around it like a pebble until she ended up in between two of Sheva's toes. She gave thanks to her goddess for holding her in place and planted a kiss on her toes, which then curled tight around her as though rewarding her for her appreciation. Maybe it was an effect of her shrinking, but she had already given up all her desire to rule the world. Now she only wanted to be able to spend the rest of her life at Sheva's divine, dark-skinned feet. As time went on she got covered in her goddess's sweat, and she gave thanks for it. Even in the oppressive heat of her boots and covered in her sweat, with the foot's powerful smell growing by the second, she was grateful to be allowed down here and never stopped thanking Sheva for it. This was where she belonged now.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10449