Short Story - Puny Professor by Jessajess99
Summary:

A college professor shrinks down one afternoon and gets discovered by one of his students, and he quickly learns just how many people around campus want a piece of him.

Done as a commission so it's a lot faster paced than my usual stuff, and also why it's exclusively foot-focused.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 11673 Read: 52161 Published: April 20 2021 Updated: July 11 2021
Story Notes:

Because this story is commissioned, it won't be updated as regularly as my other stuff. But hopefully you still enjoy :)

1. Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

2. Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

3. Chapter 3 by Jessajess99

4. Chapter 4 by Jessajess99

5. Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

6. Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

7. Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

8. Chapter 8 by Jessajess99

9. Chapter 9 by Jessajess99

Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

-    +   -    +    -    +    -

“Anyways, I just wanted to let you know so you can be careful for your next class,” Jim warned, sincerity and care in his eyes as he put his hand on Madame Eloise's. He had just heard from one of his other colleagues that a student at their university where they worked had contracted the Shrinking Virus, as it was nicknamed. So his first thought was to inform Eloise, since he’d been planning on asking her out soon. She was recently hired to teach French Linguistics, and luckily for Jim, she seemed to reciprocate his affection for her.

“Ah, well, merci beaucoup,” she replied, placing her other hand on his, her bright red lips smiling at him affectionately. Her accent was strong, but that was one of the things he found cutest about her. “It is very troubling to hear, but I will be watching, I will be careful,” she added, nodding seriously.

Jim took a deep breath, feeling like the interaction went well and he had made significant progress in their relationship so far, at least professionally. He pulled back, “Well, I’ve gotta get back to my office. Stay safe out there,” he said, raising his hand up to wave goodbye as he turned to leave her classroom.

“You as well!” she called back, and he shut the door, feeling confident in himself. But he only got to take another, full-sized step, before he felt a sharp pang in his spine, and he crumpled to the floor in pain. He felt like the floor was moving beneath him, despite him not moving, and his heart dropped as he realized what was happening to him. Only a few seconds later, and the icy, debilitating cramp in his back had completely subsided again, but when he looked up, he found himself in a new world. The walls of the hallway now looked hundreds of feet tall, he could only see the sky and the tops of trees out the fifty foot windows. He had caught the shrinking virus.

He was completely nude, with his clothes surrounding him in a pile on the ground. But before he could even stand up straight again and begin to think of a plan to get some help, he felt slowly tremble with increasing magnitude. The hallway looked empty though, at least the corridor in front of him was. When he turned around to check the other direction though, he spotted a shadow on the ground far ahead peeking around the corner, rapidly growing longer as its owner walked closer. Until the newcomer turned the corner, revealing themselves to be one of Jim's students: Delilah. She was a thin, cute brunette girl with dark, tanned skin, and was wearing a short, red and black miniskirt with a dark blue blazer. Her outfit was customary from what Jim remembered: a pompous, overly sophisticated look for a girl who seemed to think she was better than most people without actually saying it. And her subtle disregard for other people seemed more apparent to Jim now more than ever, as she completely ignored him, unable to spot his little 3 inch body cowering on the floor or even notice his clothes lying there as she walked closer. He tried desperately scrambling out of the way, but his body was still so overtaken with the shock of having shrunken so suddenly that he couldn’t react fast enough. And her strides, each one dozens of feet long from his perspective, allowed the oblivious girl to easily catch up to Jim. He merely watched as Delilah's foot, covered in a simple black flat, rushed overhead, before falling down on him unceremoniously, as if he wasn’t even there.

His body crumpled once again as the tremendous, unimaginable weight of literally a million pounds smashed him against the rough carpet floor. Jim was familiar enough with the virus to know that infected bodies had incredible levels of durability, so he wasn’t surprised by the fact that he didn’t instantly explode into a splatter of tiny, messy blood and organs. But he was surprised by the searing pain that came with being smushed under the rubber sole of a giant girl, a pain that was unfathomable to anyone of normal size.

The girl stopped, having felt her foot brush something, before stepping on something hard. She looked down to see a pile of clothes, and she instantly knew what had happened. Slowly lifting back her foot to make sure, an excited, devious grin appeared on her face as she spotted a tiny, naked body in the spot where her shoe just was. “Oh my god…” she whispered, slowly bending down to pick up the little man. She couldn’t believe her luck, her heart was racing like Christmas morning. “It’s been so long since I’ve found one of you guys,” she said, “are you the guy who shrunk yesterday?” But as she stood back up, his body held firmly between her thumb and pointer finger, he seemed vaguely familiar. Suddenly Jim felt his body rush quickly towards the young girl’s face, and her massive eyes, each giant one nearly half the size of his body, honed in on his face. He felt like he was being studied. But suddenly her cheeks raised up, and he realized she was smiling. “Wait… Mr. P?” His face might’ve been small, but she was still able to notice its color drain from his expression upon being recognized. “Holy shit, wait, it is you! Oh my god, Mr. P, did you catch the virus somehow from the other student? I thought they quarantined that guy, but apparently the strain still got out. Which means… there might be others.” She looking around the hallway cautiously, but didn’t see any other bundles of clothes anywhere, or any other shrunken people running around. It was just the two of them.

She bit her lip, before letting out an excited squeal that made Jim's heart skip a beat. It made him feel like it was this girl’s birthday, and he was simply the little toy that had been gifted to her. Squatting down to the ground, she quickly set him back down on the ground and unslung her backpack. He didn’t even try to run away; in this vast, empty hallway, he knew trying to escape would be useless, so he could only watch as she quickly gathered his clothes and stuffed them into her backpack. She’s… she’s hiding the evidence, he thought, more fear seeping into his veins. Either she’s smarter than I realized, or she’s done this before. Maybe both.

Zipping her backpack up again and flinging it back around her shoulders, Delilah glanced around the hallway again to make sure they were alone, still squatting down close to the ground. Picking Jim back up, she pinched his torso between her fingers again and held him up to her face to speak again. “I guess you got kinda unlucky with having me find you,” she giggled. “Cuz I love shrunken people. I've just never got to have my very own before though.” Oh shit. He knew it was useless, but his body instinctively squirmed in her grasp, like an involuntary reaction to want to survive from being captive to his giant student. She laughed at his reaction, “God, you guys are so cute when you get scared like that. I’ve missed this feeling.” But then she saw something that just made her all the more excited: slowly, as he squirmed more and more frantically in her grasp, his tiny little dick started to rise, growing longer and stronger between his legs. “Holy shit, you’re into this too? What are you, a boob guy, butt guy, foot guy?” Upon hearing the final option, his miniature penis grew even faster, wagging up and down in response. “Wait, feet? Really? Cuz that’s my favorite place to keep you guys!”

She lowered his body down to the floor, and pried open her flats with her other hand. “You know, I lost the inserts for my shoes a few days ago, and my feet have pretty high arches, so I think I know what I’m gonna do with you first. I’m heading back to my dorm, so I’ll let you know how it feels after I get back, and you can let me know how you like it too!” His dick hadn’t lied; he had a foot fetish, and the idea of being around a giantess’ feet were endlessly arousing to him. But this was all so sudden, and he wasn’t sure if the person who he wanted to act out his fantasy with was a bratty young student from one of his classes. But it seemed as if he wouldn’t have a choice, as he lifted up her giant, tanned foot and reached in with her fingers, depositing him squarely in the center of the shoe, laying horizontally so the length of his body could support her arch the best.

“Wait…” was all he was able to croak out, before Delilah's foot slammed back on top of him, silencing him and smushing him between the thin, dirty inside of the girl’s flat and the soft, smooth skin of her sole. 

She stood back up, and while there was a little bit less pain because the bulk of her weight was concentrated on the ball of her foot and her heel, he still felt like his body should’ve cracked a hundred thousand pounds ago from all the pressure. He heard a door open nearby; was it Eloise? “Oh, bonjour Madame,” Delilah said politely.

“Bonjour,” the woman responded, and Jim could hear as she started to walk away. He had been that close to being discovered by someone much more preferable than Delilah, but had missed out on the opportunity by mere seconds. Delilah grinned mischievously, feeling even better with knowing the woman had passed them by without being aware of her shrunken colleague down at the girl’s feet. And as she started walking again on her way back to her dorm, with his 3 inch body trapped helplessly in her shoe, she couldn’t wait to squash her new toy even further when she got home.

 

Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

      Delilah arrived back at her dorm room, with her professor still snugly fitted inside of her flat. It wasn’t a large room, but at least she got it all to herself and didn’t have to worry about anyone walking in on her and her new toy. With excitement coursing through her, she hopped onto her bed and swung her legs up onto the mattress. Then she reached forward and slipped off her black leather flats, turning them upside down to empty the contents onto her bed. Jim came tumbling out and landed on her covers, the soft cushiness breaking his fall. He did his best to try and stand up on the uneven surface, and as his face rose to address his captor, he was met with a giant, rectangular device staring right back at him. She was taking a video of him with her phone. 

     From behind it, he could see the student’s lips widen into a smile as his reaction was caught on tape. “Oooooh, I can’t believe I found you,” she squealed, biting her lip and reaching forward to grab him. Jim tried stumbling backwards to escape her grasp, but his footsteps only amounted to a few inches, and she hardly even had to adjust her fingers’ positioning as she plucked him right off the couch. His head was trapped between her thumb and pointer finger, and all his flailing around amounted to absolutely no progress made in escaping her clutches. He couldn’t see her phone’s screen, but she moved her phone back a little bit to fully capture just how small the man looked between merely her fingers, before taking several pictures. Then she unceremoniously let him go and he fell back down onto the bed as her wild eyes glanced down to her phone and she began typing away. He knew it would be useless to try and run away, at least with the giant girl sitting right there, so he just stood and waited to see what would become of him next. 

     After a few moments, she proudly pressed the “Share” button, sending the photo out to her story for a thousand others to see, and turned the phone around to show him. “See? I put the video of you falling out of my shoe on my story too,” she giggled, causing Jim to blush out of embarrassment. “Before you get too hopeful though, I should let you know that my account’s private, and the only people I let follow me are my friends and other students. So even if some of the other teachers went looking, they wouldn’t be able to find you here,” she noted, emphasizing what she said by shaking her phone in a taunting manner.

     “What are you gonna do to me?” he asked, almost scared of hearing the answer. As much as he had fantasized before about being shrunken, the idea of staying this small for the rest of his life terrified him now that he was actually tiny. As much as his mind warned him of the dangers, his body couldn’t deny his obsession with her feet; but all that didn’t matter compared to the prospect of never seeing his friends or family again.

     “Relax, Mr. P!” Delilah sighed, rolling her eyes. “I’m not evil. I just like playing around with shrinkies using my feet,” she explained, dragging her bare foot towards the shrunken man and wiggling her toes to accentuate her point. His eyes couldn’t help from glancing over at her toes; her biggest one was so large, it came up to his waist. As Jim’s student mocked him with the idea of being her foot’s play toy for the foreseeable future, he started to get hard and his dick slowly rose in response to her teasing. “And it looks like you like that idea too,” she whispered with a wink, and then lurched her foot forward and grabbed the man’s naked body between her toes. Her digits had a vice-like grip around his waist as he was pulled against his will through the air and back down towards her floor. Jim looked down to see that she had stopped her foot over the opening of her tennis shoes, before simply spreading apart her toes and allowing him to fall down into the opening of her left shoe. Immediately he was met with a much stronger and more potent smell than her flats, since the opening to these shoes was a lot smaller, and the material was much thicker. His body suddenly fell down even deeper into the dank cavern as she tipped the shoe with the toe section pointed downwards, and set it up against her bed.

     Delilah changed into yoga pants and a sports bra, doing her hair up into a ponytail too; but Jim wasn’t able to see her change, which is why Delilah had tipped the shoe over in the first place. But now that she was dressed again, she righted the shoe, setting it back down on its sole. At 3 inches tall, Jim was just a little too tall to stand fully upright down at the end of the shoe where he had fallen, so he had to crawl on his hands and knees towards the opening. But before he could reach it, he saw Delilah’s giant toes eagerly wiggling as they entered the shoe’s opening and came straight for him. Her pudgy, pale sole caught his head just as he was looking up, sending him toppling over onto his back as more and more of her foot entered the shoe, quickly filling up all the space. “I usually like to go jogging for a while anytime I get a new shrinkie,” he heard her say from somewhere outside and above him, as her doughy skin pressed down on his body and kept him firmly pressed against the musty, dirty sole of the tennis shoe. “I find that exercising with new foot inserts like you is the best way to break them in,” she continued, with a smug grin on her face as she felt his little body squirming around, his dick starting to harden again and prick her from the forced contact with her smooth body part. Suddenly the weight on him seemed to multiply a hundred-fold as she stood up all the way, and he felt himself being catapulted up and down through the air just from her taking steps towards her bedroom door. “I hope you’re ready, cuz it’s about to get a lot hotter and stinkier in there,” she said with a giggle, before stepping out so she could start her run around campus with Jim trapped helplessly in her shoe.

 

 

Chapter 3 by Jessajess99

     Jim's tiny, frail body was smashed over and over and over. He was pummeled and beaten and squeezed. His face was mashed and his limbs turned to jello as Delilah's bare foot stomped on him mercilessly inside of her dirty, humid tennis shoe. He felt subhuman as her run around the university campus resulted in him feeling like a discarded piece of footwear, forgotten about and stuck beneath the tread of a giant. Her foot didn’t even ‘play’ with him, or acknowledge his presence, since she’d trapped him under her sole instead of her toes, and even though he knew it was impossible, he wondered if maybe she’d somehow forgotten about him.

     But Delilah hadn’t forgotten. It was impossible to ignore the 3-inch human body that was smothered beneath her foot. The whole time she was out and about on her run, she had a smile on her face, giddy from the feeling of trapping her professor inside her shoe. And she was glad that his frame was proving to be a lot more malleable than she had initially expected. As she rounded the corner of the sidewalk leading back to her dorm, she wondered what other surprises would come from little Jim. But luckily, she’d have some help this time around in discovering a few of them. 

     She opened the door to her dorm room to discover her friends Katie and Coco sitting on her bed. Katie was a spunky, cute, brown-haired girl who Delilah had met in one of her introductory classes. And Coco was a bit more reserved, the type to always be looking gorgeous, like she was constantly Instagram-ready. Delilah had texted them just before her run to let them know to come over, telling them to be ready for something exciting. “Jeez, you look like you’re in a good mood,” Katie stated, noting the joyful smile that shone through Delilah's sweaty, tired exterior. “What’d you wanna show us?” Delilah's smile got even wider, pumped full of even more excitement, as she crashed onto her floor and leaned back against her door. Prying off her shoes, the two other girls cringed at the smell as she lazily tossed the shoes across the room. She wasn’t worried about her new little foot toy inside getting hurt from being thrown against the wall, since she knew he was somewhere else. She could feel it. 

     Delilah lifted her sweaty foot up for her friends to see her soles, and they gasped as they saw Jim's shrunken, helpless body plastered to the underside of her arch. His body had been slightly flattened from being stomped on repeatedly, and the giant girl’s sweat had caused it to adhere to her skin. “I just got him,” she told them excitedly as if he was some kind of Christmas gift or prize that she’d won. She nudged his naked body off with the big toe of her other foot and let him fall limply to the floor. “I found him like an hour ago over in Powell Hall. He was just standing in a pile of his clothes, like it just happened.”

     “And your first idea was to stick him in your shoe and go running around with him?” Coco asked, somewhat horrified at her friend’s lack of respect for a fellow human being.

     Delilah shrugged and nodded, “Well we came back here for a few minutes first, but yeah, pretty much I guess.”

     Katie's eyes were hungrily scouring Jim's puny body, as he cowered in the midst of the three giant girls. “Well I think it was the best thing you could’ve done. I’ve owned enough shrinkies before to know that breaking them in quick like that is super effective.”

     Delilah looked at her friend, confused. She knew about Katie's history with having her own little shrunken pets, but she didn’t know what she meant by her last statement. “Effective for what? Training them?”

     “Yeah, what are you training them for?” Coco added.

     Katie groaned, pulling her shoes off and socks as she scooted down off the bed and onto the floor across from Delilah. “I’m pretty sure I told you guys before, I like making shrinkies fall in love with my feet,” she explained. But as she got a closer look at Jim, she gasped again, her smile growing. “Wait, Mr. P is your shrinkie? You never told me it was him!” She bit her lip excitedly as her foot stretched out towards the little man who had previously been her professor. “That makes things more interesting, now I’m kinda jealous actually.” Jim shuffled back out of fear as the giant object rushed his way, but he clearly looked captivated with her giant, pale sole and wiggling toes up above, as his member started to harden in view of all 3 of the girls. “Awww, and Mr. P already has a foot fetish? That just makes your job a whole lot easier, Delilah!” Katie quickly lifted up her knee, tilting her foot down in the process so it caught Jim underneath the ball of her foot and trapped him between the rough carpeting and her soft sole. Then she started rubbing her foot around in circles, grinding his body against the carpet but keeping it pressed firmly against her foot at the same time. She could feel his dick pressing into her skin, and regardless of the tired, tiny moans they could hear from him, he seemed just as excited as she was. “I was gonna say, it kinda works best if you walk or run around with them for a little while on the first day you get them, so they really get to know who’s boss, and also cuz some of them don’t realize yet how tough their bodies are so it’s good to get them to learn. And then on the second day you act a lot nicer, so suddenly they’re like ‘Oh, if I behave well, she’ll treat me well.’ They’re a lot smarter than dogs and cats and other pets, since they used to be humans, so training them is WAY easier since they understand punishments and rewards more naturally. And since you can communicate with them, obviously.” Jim was scared with how casually this giant girl was talking about him in such a dismissive way. ‘Used to be human?’ I still am! But he couldn’t deny that the session she was giving him with her foot was better than anything he had imagined as a normal sized person. 

     “Ohhhh, that makes sense, I’ve never thought about it like that,” Delilah mused. “He’s not the first shrinkie I’ve gotten to play with, I’m just not as experienced as you,” she explained. “Here, let me play with him a little bit though,” she said, shooing away her friend’s leg and shuffling over as she readied her own foot for some one-on-one time of its own with little Jim.

 

Chapter 4 by Jessajess99

     Jim watched on his back as Katie lifted her giant foot away from him, only for his field of view to immediately be replaced with Delilah's titanic sole instead. She wasted no time in squashing him against the dorm room carpet just like her friend had showed her, his tiny, revived erection poking firmly against her smooth skin. 

     “Oh! I think I can feel his dick,” Delilah giggled. She’d had sex before, but had never felt a guy’s member with her foot, or really any part of her body besides her hands, mouth, and vagina. And Jim's was so tiny: barely half a centimeter long, it was easy for it to get absolutely dwarfed by cushy padding of her sole. 

     “Yeah, you’re lucky that he’s already into feet, that means you don’t need to train him as much,” Katie replied, as if talking about a pet. “Although to be honest, sometimes training them can be super fun, since you get to see them go from super scared and reluctant to obedient and well behaved.” Delilah nodded with fascination, giggling as she heard her teacher’s lustful moans beneath her foot as she ground his frail body into the floor. “Have you made him cum yet?” Katie asked.

     “No,” Delilah laughed, “I told you, I literally just got him… Unless he already came while he was in my shoe earlier,” she cringed, hoping there wasn’t any teeny droplets of spunk hiding away in the recesses of her footwear. Coco felt uneasy as she watched how giddy the two girls were about the whole scenario. They were her friends, but she didn’t know they could be so casually tyrannical over a human being.

     “So I get to be here for his first squirt?” Katie asked excitedly.

     “I guess so,” Delilah shrugged, tapping her big toe on Jim's head and continuing to tease him.

     “You can get him to cum faster if you rub your foot back and forth like you’re giving him a big footjob,” Katie said. Delilah tried her friend’s suggestion, and started to rub the ball of her foot back and forth right over the center of Jim's body. It was barely an inch of repeated movements for her, but for Jim it was as if the thing moved several feet at a time, his sweaty cock easily sliding along the surface of her smooth skin. He had never felt so hard in his life, and his arousal was fueled by an immoral concoction of lust, fear, and perversion.

     “Do you like that Mr. P?” she taunted. “Do my feet feel nice and good? Are you gonna cum for me now?” Jim felt his hips shake in response to her mocking attitude, and he suddenly exploded all over himself and her foot. The orgasm was so strong, entire streaks of jizz flew all the way to his chin, trailing all the way back down his torso, but his dick kept pumping out more and more in response and further covering his chest. He had literally never felt anything in his life like what Delilah had just done for him, and he suddenly felt exhausted with how much of himself he had given to his new owner. As soon as Delilah felt his orgasm, she quickly lifted her foot away, and turned it around to see there was the tiniest pinprick of goo that had gotten on her sole. “Eugh, here,” she said with disgust, and lowered the foot back down, wiping the little bit of cum onto his face since the rest of his torso was completely covered with it already. His dick spurted out one final time as he felt the giantess rub his own semen into his hair with her foot, feeling utterly humiliated.

     Katie laughed at her friend, “Yeah, you’re gonna have to get used to that. You won’t be able to wipe it off on him all the time. You should really clean him up though, or at least get him something so he can do it himself. You don’t wanna be too mean.” She looked around the room, but didn’t see any tissues, napkins, or paper towels. “Do you have something to wipe him off with?”

     “Oh, uh… we can get some toilet paper from the bathrooms?” Delilah suggested. She grabbed an empty plastic cup lying around, and turned it over to trap Jim inside, then stood up with Katie. “Hey, Coco, you haven’t really said anything this whole time. You wanna go next?” she offered.

     The blonde slowly shook her head, looking down at the man with an emotionless face. “No thanks, this is all just a little… too weird for me. I think I’m gonna go too, you guys have fun though.”

     Katie shrugged, opening the bedroom door, “Well, it’s not for everyone I guess.”

     “Yeah, that’s OK,” Delilah agreed. “And hey, don’t move and get any cum on my cup,” she ordered down to the little man, then burst out into a fit of giggles with Katie at how crazy the request sounded. But as soon as she turned around to head out her door, Coco deftly took her foot out of her sandal, overturned the cup, and then set her foot down onto Jim's body. Knowing that all the cum on his chest would work as an adhesive, she quickly lifted her foot back up, his body sticking to her sole, and slid her foot back into her sandal. It all happened in a matter of seconds, and then she followed the other girls out the door right behind them, as if nothing had ever happened, and closed Delilah's door behind her.

     “I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” she waved to the two girls, her heart racing fast as she hoped they wouldn’t head back in.

     “OK, see ya,” Katie said with a smile.

     “Love you, see you tomorrow,” Delilah added, and the two of them turned to head for the bathrooms and grab some toilet paper, unaware that their new toy had just been stolen by their friend. But Coco wasn’t stealing Jim for herself; she was planning on saving him. 

 

Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

     Jim felt his tiny body get squished over and over by Coco’s giant foot. Although unlike Katie’s and Delilah’s feet, Coco’s smelled a lot nicer. It was obvious she took care of herself, and he much preferred the slight scent of her orange blossom body wash over the sour, sweaty stench that the other girls had. Katie and Delilah knew there would be tinies at their feet, yet they didn’t bother to take care of them, Jim thought. But Coco didn’t seem to want tinies at all, yet she seems to take great care for her feet. At least, he hoped that she didn’t want any tinies, but he was only guessing based off of how she acted in Delilah’s dorm room.

     But he quickly found out his answer. A few minutes after she’d left her friend’s building, she found a relatively secluded corner of the campus and sat down on a bench, pulling her legs up onto the seat to sit cross legged. “Hey Mr. P, are you OK?” she asked, not looking down to him but obviously talking to him. “Does it hurt that bad when I walk on you?”

     “No, my body’s pretty resilient,” he answered. “But thanks for asking.” It was more care for him than the other girls had shown.

     “I don’t want anyone to know I took you, so I’m trying to like, talk to you discreetly and stuff,” she explained. “But I wanna save you! I kinda knew Katie was a little crazy, but I had no idea about Delilah! And I just feel so bad, you’re a human being and you don’t deserve to be their pet.” She seemed emotional just talking about, despite the fact that she only knew Jim as her professor. With her foot resting sideways on her other leg, Jim was able to look sideways, in between her toes and the surface of her sandal, to see her face towering above him but intentionally looking away from him. The other girls were cute, but Coco was incredibly beautiful; he had hardly been surprised to learn that she was a part-time model. And if he had to be saved by anyone, he felt glad that it would be by someone as striking as her, as weird as it may seem. Because as much as he had a guilty, twisted desire to be shrunken, he didn’t realize how sadistic giants could be until he caught a mere glimpse into Katie’s true colors just a few minutes ago. “Is there anyone I can take you to that might be able to help?” Coco asked, snapping him out of his dream-like infatuation with her. “Any family members close-by?” Most of Jim’s family, both immediate and extended, lived several hours away. And since he’d recently moved to the area for the teaching job, his close friends lived back where he grew up and he didn’t know many people around town yet. But there was one person that might be worth a shot.

     “My cousin Beverly,” he answered. She was a a bit younger than him, in her early 20’s, and they were never the kind of cousins growing up to be as close as siblings were. But he still knew her well enough to know she was a nice enough person, if not a little on the animated, slightly crazy side. Luckily for the both of them though, she had an apartment right outside of the school’s campus. But after Jim told her where she lived, Coco’s ears perked up.

     “Oh wait, that Beverly, that’s your cousin? I already know her, I love her!” Jim wasn’t sure if it was a good thing or not that Coco was friends with his cousin considering Coco had been friends with Katie and Delilah too (and look how that turned out), but the plan already seemed set in motion as Coco clapped excitedly and lowered her foot back to the ground, stepping on the little man once more as she headed off.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     “Coco! Oh my God, this is a surprise,” a cute, bubbly girl said after opening the door to find Coco standing outside. The two of them smiled and hugged; it had been a few weeks since they’d last seen each other.

     “Can I come in?” Coco asked.

     Beverly nodded her head enthusiastically. “Sure, sure. So did you just wanna hang out or…”

     “Well, it’s actually kinda important…” Coco began to say as she took a seat on her friend’s couch. Looking down to her feet, she slowly took her foot out of her sandal to reveal… nothing. “Wait… oops, I forgot,” she giggled anxiously, and propped her bare foot onto Beverly’s coffee table, turned sideways and with the sole facing her friend. Beverly’s eyes widened as she saw that there was little 3-inch man, butt naked, somehow stuck to her friend’s sole. He was moving about a little bit, so she could tell he was alive, but he wouldn’t seem to fall off for some reason. “And apparently you guys are related too,” Coco added, causing Beverly to look even more surprised and hurry over to inspect the tiny man. 

     Jim turned his head, feeling battered from having been stepped on over and over a thousand times, and unable to pry himself off of the giant girl’s delicate sole. He looked up, and for the first time that day felt a hint of relief at seeing a familiar face in his cousin’s expression. “Hey Beverly,” he moaned, embarrassed at his situation but glad to see her nonetheless.

     “Jim! Holy shit… hi,” she stuttered, unable to believe that her cousin had shrunken, and somehow found himself in the clutches of one of her friends.

     “He told me you were the only family he had in the city,” Coco explained. “And I don’t know why…” she trailed off, trying to pick the tiny man off of her foot, but without success. But then she remembered that Jim had cum all over his torso from Delilah’s footjob, which is how she was able to stick him to her foot in the first place. Evidently it had dried, and his own jizz was causing him to stay stuck to her skin. Wrinkling her face in disgust once she had remembered, she moved her foot to the edge of the coffee table and unceremoniously scraped her sole downwards so she could peel helpless body off. 

     “Ahh, owww,” he gasped, as he crumpled against the edge of the table, but ultimately found himself free of her foot. His torso was mostly red though, and the smell of his dried cum was still strong, while the other girls couldn’t even notice it at their size.

     “I can’t believed he really shrunk,” Beverly muttered in fascination, “he looks… I don’t know… pathetic.” Jim’s cheeks reddened at the comment as he felt his cousin’s eager eyes scour his body. “Sorry Jim, like… it just came out, I wasn’t trying to be mean. But you’re just so small. And naked, eugh.”

     “Well, now I really wanna take a shower now that I remembered I have my teacher’s cum on my foot,” Coco laughed, slipping her sandal back on and standing up. “But I’m glad you’re able to help him out, I just felt so bad with seeing how some of my other friends were treating him.”

     “Help him?” Beverly asked, almost as if she was confused with the idea, turning to Coco, who paused.

     “Yeah, like aren’t you gonna call his parents since you guys are related? You can keep him safe til your guys’ family figures out what to do next.”

     “Oh, right…” Beverly answered, turning back to look back upon Jim’s frail body, lost in thought.

     Coco’s phone rang, it was a call from Delilah. She was surprised it had taken them this long to call at all. “I gotta run, his previous owners—or whatever the right word is—are calling me, so I should get back so they don’t suspect me or anything. See you, be safe Mr. P,” she said, and waved to the two of them before leaving.

     There was a moment of silence between the two cousins, as they each looked at each other and wondered what was about to happen next. "So, are you gonna call my parents then?" Jim asked Beverly. His time as a shrunken person had been exhilarating, and if he was honest there were times it almost felt like a dream come true, but at the same time he knew it couldn't last forever and it would be better to return to normal sooner rather than later. But Jim's heart fluttered as Beverly slowly started to shake her head, before picking him up and lowering him down to the ground, right in front of the pink ankle socks on her feet. "Beverly? Wh...what are you doing?" he asked carefully.

     "So Coco kept you beneath her feet, huh?" she asked, but the question was rhetorical, and Jim looked up fearfully as his cousin started to slowly lift her foot.

     "Beverly?"

     "I don't think I want you to call me that while I'm taking care of you," she answered, and started to lower her foot down over his trembling, naked body. "I want you to call me Goddess."

   
Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

     Jim froze in fear as the last few words of his cousin rang out over and over in his head as she lowered her foot down on top of him. “Call me Goddess… goddess… goddess…” He didn’t have time to respond, as he felt the sole of Beverly’s pink sock start to press against the top of his head as she slowly, tauntingly lowered it to the floor. He was unable to keep standing, and crumpled beneath her force. First onto his knees, and then onto his hands and knees. But she didn’t stop pressing against his back until he had fully collapsed, flat on the floor, while the soft sock warmed his body as she twisted her ankle and ground his frail body into the carpet

     “I’m sorry it had to be you, Jim, honestly,” his newest captor boomed from high above. “It’s nothing against you personally, I’ve just always wanted a little shrunken… toy, to do with as I please.” If she was being honest with herself, ‘slave’ would’ve been more in line with the sadistic dreams she’d had over the years. But she spared her cousin the truth. He at least meant enough to her that she would try to hold back on some of her more perverted dreams… for now.

     She lifted her foot off of Jim and turned him over with her toes, before peeling both of her socks off to reveal her pale, arched feet. “How do they smell?” she asked, and stepped her toes right over his head, allowing the webbing between her big and second toes to expand right over Jim’s face. Little tiny specks of dirt and grim made themselves visible, but for the most part her feet were clean, and she smelled like she’d showered fairly recently.

     “Uh, kinda soapy actually,” he answered. “And cotton-y, like your socks.” Beverly was surprised that he wasn’t seeming to protest any of this; she’d expected at least a little bit of pushback from the man she just told was going to be her personal pet. But Delilah and Katie had helped to “break him in,” besides the fact that he still harbored some trust in Beverly somehow just based off the fact that they were related.

     “That doesn’t sound too bad, ‘soapy’ is good. So then how do they taste?” Now he was beginning to feel a bit shocked with how quickly things were escalating. Only mere minutes ago, he’d been relatively safe in Coco’s care, and now his own family member was asking him to lick her feet? It was true that he had a foot fetish, but he’d hoped it would’ve played out with someone other than his cousin.

     “Beverly, I don’t—“ But he was cut off, as the giant woman swiftly lifted her foot away from his head and angrily stomped her heel down, squarely against the whole of Jim’s pathetically small body. The weight of the giant girl was as if a million pounds had instantly slammed into him, and the wind was knocked out of him as his eyes widened in fear.

     “I told you, I wanted you to call me Goddess, remember? No more Beverly. That’s no fun. I don’t wanna have to do this to you Jim, but you need to learn,” she told him matter-of-factly. Sitting down on the ground, she lifted up his naked body, still struggling to breath, and jammed his face in between the tight nook between two of her toes again, before squeezing the appendages tightly around either side of his head. As soon as his diaphragm started to recover, he gasped and took in a deep breath of air—but it was a smelly, musty air that had been tainted by his cousin’s foot stench. Even if they were clean, it was still an unnatural aroma, a scent not meant to be inhaled by normal people. But Beverly was trying to make it crystal clear to Jim that he wasn’t normal, not anymore. So whether or not he liked the smell, it was what he deserved to breath in. And the sooner he learned that, the better.

     His eyes lifted to see Beverly smirking down at him, as her toes effortlessly clamped around his body and made sure to force him to breath in her air. He squirmed uncomfortably in her foot’s grasp as he was suspended above the ground, frustrated at his restricted freedom and lack of mobility. Seeing that his breathing pattern had returned to normal again, Beverly dropped him back onto the floor and lay her foot down on its side a few inches away from him, and wiggled her toes as if they were waving at him. “Now, unless you want that to happen again,” she said, as his aching muscles struggled to stand back up, “I’d suggest you do as I asked of you and let your goddess know how her toes taste." He nodded feebly and trudged over to her giant sole, that from his perspective seemed to be several feet taller than him even when it was on its side. Gingerly leaning forward, he stuck out his tongue, lowered his head, and pressed it against Beverly's soft skin, before dragging it up and fully tasting everything she had to offer. The soapy scent presented itself as a kind of alkaline flavor that lightly tickled her tongue and tasted of chemicals, while the skin itself tasted just as he'd expect the lowest part of a human to taste: like skin, but slightly salty and dirty. "Awww, there you go. See, now was that so hard?" He shook his head shamefully, like a child being disciplined. "And now for the big reveal, the question you'd been too scared to answer: the taste?"

     "Um... kind of bitter, I guess. The soap wasn't very good," he said.

     Beverly pursed her lips as she thought about his response. "'The soap wasn't good,' hmm. I guess I can try washing my feet less in the future, maybe that'll end up tasting better to you." Then she smiled at the thought, and how gracious she felt she was by being willing to accommodate his preferences. "I guess we can have another taste test tomorrow, hm?" And Jim hung his head low, feeling a pit of anxiety in his stomach as he simply nodded his head and accepted the future his new goddess was giving him.

 

Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

     A few hours had passed by now, and Jim’s cousin was trying to get him acquainted to his new lifestyle. While she sat on the couch and watched Riverdale, her feet were placed on the coffee table, where Jim was obediently and silently painting the nails a bright blue color. It was difficult for him to work a brush that was literally as tall as he was, but the giantess obviously didn’t care and wanted him to get it done anyways. “I just remembered something Coco mentioned when she came over,” Beverly said, and Jim looked up, half curious and half worried about what she might reveal. But Beverly noticed his lapse in painting, and nodded back down to her feet. “I didn’t tell you to stop, pipsqueak. Keep going.” She hadn’t spoke with a menacing tone, but the fact that she was a giant made her seem constantly menacing to him anyways. Like at any moment, her feelings could change, and she could snap him in half or squash him like a bug.

     “Anyways, like I was saying,” she continued, “I remembered something about Coco when she was here earlier. You were like, stuck to her foot and she had to scrape you off, like you were glued on or something. And then later she was like ‘oh I’ve gotta go wash his cum off my feet now.’” Jim’s heart stopped as he realized the connection Beverly was making. “So… that means you were stuck to her feet with cum, right? Like specifically your cum, like she said it was her teacher’s jizz.” Jim was too anxious to even acknowledge his cousin, and withheld from looking up at her. “Hellloooooo? Just cuz you’re painting my toenails doesn’t mean you can’t talk, Jim.”

     “Yeah, she was—“

     Beverly nudged her foot into him, causing him to stumble backwards. “Look at me when I’m speaking to you,” she scolded, as if she was speaking to a child.

     He gulped nervously and continued to paint her toenail while nervously looking upwards into his captor’s eyes. “Yeah, it was, um… it was my cum, like she said. It got all over my chest when we were at her friend’s dorm, and then she had to step on me so she could sneak me out of their room without them noticing.”

     “So Coco didn’t find you then? Who else knows about you?”

     “One of my students found me, Delilah. And then she showed me to her friends, one of which was Coco and some other girl called Katie. I don’t know their last names though.” Beverly’s eyes went wide; the names were familiar, and she might know who Delilah and Katie were. Maybe if she showed Jim some pictures from Instagram, he’d be able to identify if they were the ones she was thinking of. But she’d leave that for later.

     “So what’d they do, jerk you off with their big pinky fingers?” Beverly laughed. “Or give you a blowjob? I bet the suction would feel insane!”

     "They, um..." Jim didn't want to tell Beverly. As much as he loved giant feet, he couldn't let his own cousin have that kind of power over him. But what else could he do?

     "Speak up!”

     “Beverly, I don’t—“

     “What did I tell you about calling me Goddess from now on!” she yelled, flicking her toe and sending the nail brush flying, as her foot lurched forward and she pinned the helpless man beneath her toe. “Now fucking tell me, I want to know!”

     "They rubbed my dick with their feet!” he blurted out. As if on cue, he felt himself start to get hard again, as the smell of Beverly’s toes crept up his nose while the padding of her big toe smushed nearly half of his body beneath it. Beverly’s mouth hung open in legitimate surprise, and she slowly pulled her foot back, watching with amazement as her cousin’s member started to grow bigger and longer, rising up in response to the part of her body she’d been subjecting him to.

     “You… have a foot fetish?” she asked. He nodded shamefully. “And a shrinking fetish too?” He did, but he couldn’t let Beverly know that. He liked fantasizing about being small, but now that he was actually tiny, and a borderline slave, he missed being big again. He missed his friends and his family (at least, the ones that weren’t crazy), and watching movies and traveling. Being small had always been a fun idea to him when it was with someone who loved him and still treated him like a person, but now that he’d gotten a glimpse of the darker side, it horrified him.

     But yet, despite all that, as much as his mind told him it was wrong… the idea of being tiny and helpless in Beverly’s clutches still made him hard as a rock. Even though she was family, the smell of her cheesy, sour toejam mixed with her delightfully fragrant bodywash made him lustful for more. But she could never know that. So finally, in answer to her question, he shook his head, hoping she’d believe him. “It’s just feet. And the other normal body stuff too, obviously. But I hate being small.”

     She seemed to believe him, as she grimaced and sighed. “Well, I guess that’s too bad then, cuz I’ve heard of some shrinkies that really get off to it. And it still doesn’t change the fact that I need a lil shrunken dude of my own to play around with, which you just so happened to stumble into my life as.” She lowered her foot back down to his nether regions, and he gasped as she gripped his little cock ever so delicately between her toes. “Even if you don’t like being small, you just admitted you still like my feet, and little Jimmy here seems to like them too,” she giggled, rubbing his dick up and down with the tiniest of movements with her toes. “So as long as you’re in my care, the least I can do is help you have a little fun.”

 

Chapter 8 by Jessajess99

     It didn’t even take a minute of Beverly stroking Jim’s dick before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his limbs went limp as he released himself all over his cousin’s giant toes. She giggled at how easily she’d been able to get him off, but even after he came, she didn’t stop stroking until she was positive the final drops had trickled out. As the blood started to leave his penis, she tightly gripped his softening dick and pulled up one last time to make sure any cum still leftover on his dick would wipe itself onto her toes. He moaned out in pain as his flaccid dick was stretched further than was comfortable, and for a moment she lifted his entire body up from his cock being squeezed so tightly as she lifted her toes up. But they finally let go, and his body fell back down the ground in a sweaty, fatigued slump. “You’re welcome, by the way,” she told him as she reached for a kleenex off her coffee table and wiped off the shrunken man’s splotches of cum from her toes with a somewhat grossed out expression on her face. “As long as you maintain good behavior and do as your told, I’ll keep up stuff like that. And clean up afterwards too, since it’s not a real big mess for someone my size, see?” She showed him the products of his labor, and it looked like barely a droplet’s amount for a normal man, dwarfed by the rest of the tissue. She tossed it in the trash, and looked back down at him with a stern expression. “But if you start to get moody or rebellious, you’re gonna have to clean up after yourself, which probably won’t be very easy at your size. And if that ever happens and it doesn’t get cleaned up—like if I find dried up shrinkie semen on my shoes or floor or something—I’ll make sure to find a punishment for you that even a weird little perv like yourself will hate.” He gulped nervously, feeling even more insignificant beneath her steely gaze. “Got it?” He quickly nodded, hoping he’d never have to find out just what kind of ‘punishment’ she planned on inflicting. “I can’t hear you, Jim.”

     “Yes, g-goddess. I’ll d-do my best,” he stuttered.

     “And?” she continued, raising an eyebrow.

     He freaked out for a moment, wondering what else he could be forgetting. “Uh, and… and thank you? For the um, for the… footjob,” he muttered, averting his gaze. He was too embarrassed to look his cousin in the eyes.

     She seemed content with his gratitude though and smiled, rubbing his hair with the tip of her finger. She loved Jim; he was still family after all, so she genuinely hoped she’d never have to punish him. And judging by how good of a servant he had been so far, she didn’t expect she’d have to worry about his subservience any time soon. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t do what she’d have to if it came down to it.

     “Anyways, I gotta head out to do some errands, so since you seem pretty tired from our little session, I’ll give you a little break.”

     Jim breathed a sigh of relief. He was spent; so much had already happened today, and somehow Beverly had seemed to seep the life force out of him with when she jerked him off. Although it was now the second time just in the past few hours that someone had forced an orgasm out of him. He didn’t know if he could take a third. “Thank you goddess. I… am pretty tired, you’re right,” he mumbled.

     “Well, I still want you to come with me,” she explained, picking up one of her discarded socks and pulling wide the opening as the set it on the floor in front of him. She didn’t even directly tell him to get in, but he understood what he wanted anyways. He had been hoping she’d allow him to just relax here at her apartment while she was out, but for whatever reason it seemed she didn’t think that was a good idea despite how trustworthy he’d been so far. So he hung his head low and trudged forward, his bare feet stepping up from the cold wooden floors to the soft fabric of her sock, still slightly warm from her wearing it earlier. Further into the cave he went, the light getting somewhat dimmer, but not totally dark thanks to the thinness of the cotton. And the smell of her feet obviously returned as well, but this time mixed with the unfamiliar odors of various bits of garbage, dirt, or other microscopic things that would cling to the outside of the sock whenever she walked around the house with them on. While he was still making his way to the end of the sock though, Beverly turned it upwards, assuming he had gotten himself ready by now. As the ground beneath him suddenly tilted upwards and turned into a wall, he tumbled backwards and landed with a bounce at the bottom of her sock, where her toes went. With adrenaline rushing through him from the sudden momentum, he watched as 5 pale toes came into view at the opening of Beverly’s sock, and her nails scraped at the stretchy fibers as they eagerly made their way down towards him. Soon enough, the big, pudgy digits had reached him, pushing and prodding against him playfully, testing the elasticity of the surrounding fabric. Like a claw, his cousin’s toes pushed his naked body underneath them as Beverly leveled off the sock so it was horizontal again, and he found himself positioned beneath them. As she stood up and put the other sock on, the ground made sure to wedge him further in so he was nice and secure, smushed sideways in the crevice between the ends of her toes and the ball of her foot. “Hope you’re comfy!” she chirped happily, walking over to her shoes and inserting her feet into them as well. Jim’s world got even darker, hotter, and smellier as Beverly confined him to a second layer of foot prison. As much as he thought he liked feet, he was anything but comfy. But as Beverly grabbed her purse and phone, his discomfort from being lodged between her toes was about to get a whole lot worse, as she walked to her car and got ready for an afternoon of errands with him trapped beneath her.

 

Chapter 9 by Jessajess99

     Jim could feel his stomach lurch around as his frail body was carried up and down by Beverly’s titanic footfalls. Even though she said she’d let him relax, she still seemed to want to play with his little body, scrunching her toes every now and then to remind him who was in control. It didn’t exactly hurt, having his malleable body clenched between her pudgy digits whenever she felt a wave of boredom coming on. But he was genuinely hoping for the chance to relax after having been through such a long day, and it seemed like he wouldn’t be afforded that luxury whenever he went to bed. The whole day had just been hours and hours of skipping from one giant girl to the next, serving all of them at their feet like an obedient servant. And now he was practically on a roller coaster of a ride just from his cousin briskly walking around, driving from place to place while she got her errands done for the week. His only consolation was that he didn’t have to really think about doing anything. Even if he was constantly shifting and rattling about within her tight, stale socks and bouncy shoes, he could simply let his body go limp and fall victim to whatever whims his captor came up with.

     Eventually Beverly arrived back at her apartment though, and now it was time for her to relax instead. She kicked off her shoes, forgetting that her shrunken cousin was still trapped in her socks, and accidentally sent his body flying forward at what felt like a hundred miles an hour before a stop so abrupt that he almost vomited, just from the giant girl kicking her foot a few inches. “Oops, sorry about that. Forgot about you,” she apologized, making Jim feel even worse that she couldn’t even remember her new foot toy that she’d forced to come with her. Pulling the socks off her feet, she lightly shook them, letting Jim’s body fall out of the opening and hit the floor with an insubstantial thud.

     “Alright, since I’m actually kinda tired,” Beverly announced, picking him up from the floor and waltzing into the living room, “and I know that you coming along with me probably wasn’t as relaxing as I made it out to be, I’ve decided we’re gonna watch a movie together! No strings attached or anything, you don’t have to paint my nails or massage my feet or anything. Just the two of us hangin’ out. How’s that sound?” she asked with a smile, her teeth gleaming in the rising moonlight.

     “Oh uh, that actually sounds pretty nice Beverly, thanks,” he answered hopefully.

     “Ah ah, you still gotta call me goddess though,” she giggled. “You don’t always have to serve me 24/7, but I’ll always be your goddess,” she said, her voice taking on a hinge of seriousness as her massive face loomed down over him, her blonde hair cascading in a semicircle around him.

     “Right, of course. I’m sorry, that sounds pretty nice, goddess,” he corrected himself, and she nodded approvingly.

     “I think so too,” she said, and deposited him on her coffee table before setting her feet down on either side of him. Then she opened up Netflix and found a new movie with Noah Centineo in it and started it up for the two of them to watch. Realizing he didn’t exactly have a chair of his own, but seeing the towering bare feet that guarded him on either side, he decided with a reluctant sigh that he’d just lay on his back in front of them and prop his head up against her heel. Beverly didn’t say anything, but she smirked at how close her cousin seemed to be getting with her feet, before turning her attention back to the movie for the next hour and a half.

     By the time the movie had finished, Beverly was almost starting to nod off to sleep, but luckily the loud music that played over the credits made sure to wake her back up. With a sleepy sigh, she pulled herself off the couch and glanced down at her newest companion. He seemed to have had an even shorter attention span than Beverly did, and had fallen asleep halfway through the movie. Deciding to let him rest for a few more minutes before they went to bed, she headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and go pee, before coming back out and delicately picked him up between her fingers. As she saw his little tummy slowly rise and fall as he lay on her palm, she smiled at how cute he looked. He really made her feel like she was taking care of him, regardless of the fact that she was still forcing this new life onto him. But as she trudged into bedroom, the sudden rush of being carried around caused him to stir, and his eyes blinked open to see that Beverly was carrying him to her room. “Oh, sorry to wake you lil guy,” she whispered. “I already brushed my teeth and stuff, but we’ll figure out a way for you to brush yours tomorrow. But for tonight, we’re just gonna head straight to bed.” He could sense her kneeling down, and she plucked his body up with the fingers of her other hand, retreating her palm out from under him and showing him what lay beneath: one of her Ugg boots. A thick, black piece of footwear, lined with fleece that was half an inch thick. She’d gotten them when she was a freshman in high school, but she still wore them, all these years later. And now they were going to be Jim’s new bed.

     With a loving smile, as if she was doing what was best for him, Beverly lowered Jim’s body deep into the dark interior of her old, furry boot. “Obviously I don’t have any beds for someone your size, and sleeping in my bed would be way too dangerous,” she told him through the opening of the shoe. Standing on the fuzzy floor, the hairs from her boot came up to his knees, and as he looked up, the curved walls of his new space seemed to be almost 25 feet high. “But these are my comfiest pair of shoes, and they probably stay pretty warm at night too,” she added cheerily. “Oh, which actually gives me an idea.” Her face disappeared from his view, but returned a few moments later as she dropped one of her ankle socks down the hole. “You can use this as a blanket in case you really need to stay warm. I got it from my hamper so it probably stinks a bit, but if anything I’m sure that’s just a bonus for you,” she giggled, and he rolled his eyes. Just because he had a foot fetish didn’t mean he wanted every facet of his life to revolve around feet. But after spending the day with Beverly, it seemed like that was exactly what she had in store for him.

     “Anyways, goodnight Jim,” she cooed, standing up tall so she could head back to her own bed.

     “Goodnight goddess,” he called back up at her, and lay down on the soft ground as he pulled her dirty sock over him and tried to settle in for a good night’s sleep.

*  *  *  *  *  *

     Jim was suddenly jolted awake as he came tumbling out of Beverly’s boot, landing on the wooden floor of her kitchen near the leg of her table. “Rise and shine!” she chirped, tossing his bed back into her room and turning back to the stove. “I made some scrambled eggs for the two of us, cuz we got a big day ahead of us. Well, actually it’s a pretty normal day for me, but it’ll be a big day for you! So I wanna make sure you’re fully energized.” She scooped the vast majority of the steaming eggs onto a plate of her own, and then laid down a torn off corner of a napkin on the ground and set down a tiny dollop of egg on top of it. “I don’t have any plates or silverware for shrinkies obviously, but napkins are probably close enough considering your size. You’ll still need to eat with your hands though.”

     “A napkin is fine,” he shrugged. If he was still in the care of his first couple of captors, he would’ve expected worse, honestly. “I kinda need to pee though.”

     “Oh yeah! Sorry about that,” she said with her mouth full, setting down her plate and fork and picking him up, hurrying off to the bathroom. Beverly held him over the toilet bowl and was polite enough to look the other way as he let out a measly little tinkle into the vast ocean below. She didn’t even bother to flush since it was such a minuscule amount, and then headed back into the kitchen so they could resume breakfast together. But she forgot that she had put his food down on the floor, and felt a warm little squish under her bare foot as she accidentally stepped on it. “Ohhh, shit,” she winced, turning her foot upwards to look at her sole. As she set Jim back down on the ground, she used her fingernail to scrap the mushed up eggs off her foot and back onto his napkin. Where a pretty tasty looking portion of eggs had previously sat just a few minutes ago, now lay a completely smashed and slightly foot-smelling heap instead. “Still looks pretty fine to me. Five second rule anyways,” she said from far up above, and turned to her living room to watch some TV while she ate breakfast. Evidently she didn’t care that she’d just ruined his breakfast, and was out of earshot for him to complain about it anyways, so Jim just sighed reluctantly and got down on his knees to grab at pieces of the tainted food, messily stuffing it into his mouth with his hands as he hoped for a more lucky rest of his day.

  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10444