Maple's Machinations by JustForTribute
Summary:

Maple is a Cosmic Entity who feeds on stars. The surrounding worlds view her as a Goddess as she takes the stars role as provider of light and heat while she digests it.

What happens when she needs to move on?

This was a free request from Discord - Heavy focus on Scale & Navel

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute


Categories: Body Exploration, Destruction, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4711 Read: 7285 Published: April 19 2021 Updated: April 19 2021

1. Chapter 1 - Judgement Day by JustForTribute

2. Chapter 2 - Rapture by JustForTribute

3. Chapter 3. - Apocalypse by JustForTribute

Chapter 1 - Judgement Day by JustForTribute

 

Chapter 1 - Judgement Day

 

Her lips were dry as she slowly woke. As a cosmic entity, Maple dreamed long and deep. Her long dark black hair wrapped around her, making her nearly invisible in the dark of space. The mortals of Fionis, The planet that orbited her, called her naps, hibernations. Little did they know this would be her last hibernation for their world. Her hand stroked her stomach as she took stock of her feelings. The time was fast approaching to move on, her long digestion finally complete. Over the last three thousand mortal years, Maple had been slowly digesting the Fionian Star, not that any of the mortals alive today could remember having a star. Goddess Maple had taken over the star's role as a provider of light and heat. All that remained was the heavy stellar core in her stomach. Her divine body would use that as fuel while seeking out another. 

    "Urgh, I feel so much better. How are my little pets doing this cycle?" Maple groaned as she stretched her arms out. The large planet spun slowly towards her as she unconsciously drew it closer. She had been slowly shrinking herself over the millennia as the star inside her diminished. Now the planet that had been no larger than a small fruit was large enough that she would be unable to wrap her arms all the way around. The large ball came to a slow drift before her, her vast midriff becoming their new horizon. Maple tickled her navel as she watched the colourful planet spin before her. She had become fond of this world, more so than the others she had snuffed from existence. As the planet spun slowly, her eyes tracked the large settlements that had sprung up over the centuries. A smile crossed her lips as she observed the populations in the streets throwing themselves to their knees in submission. She sighed at the unfamiliar compassion pulling on her mind. Every time she woke, they would scramble to worship, praying at the statues that towered amongst their tall buildings. She knew they couldn't exist without her. Once she moved on, they would simply freeze to death in the dark void of space. It was a mercy to end them first. An idea crossed her mind as she watched a large group of Fionians calling up to her in prayer. She would project herself down to them, and A game could solve her dilemma. Maple closed her eyes as she split her conscious mind into fragments, projecting herself down in each population centre-the tiny statues of herself taking on life as she took control. A divine act she had not performed in many mortal generations. 

 

    Her eyes opened into a shining reflection of herself, the statue she had inhabited flanked on all sides by tall reflective surfaces. Maple rolled her shoulders as the stone fell away, revealing her voluptuous organic form. Stepping down from the pedestal, she watched the small people fleeing from her feet. Her grin was evident as she watched them flee from her, her foot quickly catching a group of half-inch tall runners. She stepped down on them, slowly feeling them squirm to their lives as she claimed them. ‘Mmm mine', she thought as she stepped down into the street. Looking around, she pointed to the floor before her, raising her eyebrow expectantly. The fleeing crowd froze, turning back towards her. 

Maple turned to look into the sky, over the sea of tall buildings. Her dark navel was hanging just beyond their atmosphere, looking like a dark fissure to the void. The thought of banishing this world to dwell inside crossed her mind as she felt herself grow aroused. Then the thought of her arousal being noticeable to the lower half of this planet only stimulated her further. ‘Fuck, this is a spiral,' she thought as she looked back down around her feet, a large crowd of kneeling Fionians all muttering prayers for mercy. 

"Loyal slaves, Welcome to Judgement day, The last day for Fionia, Under my divine light you have thrived, a population exceeding four trillion souls, living in relative peace. You have pleased your Goddess." Maple started, twirling her long black hair around her fingers as she felt their emotions, awe and terror, a delicious mix. "So, I have decided not to exterminate all of you before I leave. I will bring 100 of your metropolis with me," she smirked as she waited for them to work out the maths. When they started to fidget, she continued, "That is roughly one or two per cent of your population, depending on which I choose." They were getting scared now. She could feel it as she watched them all squirm before her. "So, beg, I'll be watching. You had better be sure I can see it." she finally announced before erupting into a giggle, withdrawing her presence from the thousands of building-sized statues across the planet. Feeling her mind return to a single form, she combined hundreds of powertrips into one burst of erotic tingles. The lower hemisphere would be in no doubt as to her state of mind now. 

 

"I've already ruled a few of you out. No sense in waiting while the rest of you get your shit together." Maple declared coldly as her lust to flex her power superseded her empathy. Moving closer to the planet, she manoeuvred her colossal form over one of the largest cities on the planet. Seeing her huge navel looming over them, she had been unable to shake the desire to imprint herself on the surface. Her power held the world stable as she pressed her stomach across the northern continent. The soft crunching against her skin brought forth a youthful giggle as she felt the planet's surface warp to her divine form. "Mmm, Goddess appreciated your sacrifice," she cooed as she held herself against the planet. Her eyes closed as she felt the tickles on the inside rim of her navel, a whole city spared from the crush by her generous belly button. Maple licked her lips in anticipation as she released her mind, claiming the statue that now resided in the darkness of her navel. 

 

    Her divine form began to glow as she took control of the tiny statue, the screaming population and burning buildings showing the chaos that had fallen over them so quickly. Raising her arms, the Goddess illuminated the space, the large peach walls ascending high into the sky on all sides. "Behold, Your Goddess!" she announced as she admired the city's skyline rising into her. The city was consumed, A crunch of her stomach muscles would erase this whole city.  The tapping on her foot snapped her from reverie as she glanced down, annoyed. 

    "Please, Goddess! Spare us! We beg your mercy! Anything!" a small woman yelled while bashing on her huge toe.

    "You dare attack your God? Do you realise where you are speck? You're less than lint in my belly button!" Maple said with a smile as she squats down, her naked form dwarfing the forming crowd. 

    "No Goddess! Please, Forgive us. We want to serve you! Please allow us to serve you!" the woman continued to call up as she fell back into a prone position of worship. 

    "Hahaha, What does the lint offer?" The smile turned wicked as she placed a fingertip on the back of the prone woman. 

    "Let us live here! We can keep other lint out?" the woman pleaded desperately. Maple's finger eased off slowly.

    "Really? Do you all agree to this?" Maple offered, slightly stunned as she swept her gaze over the gathered crowd. There were mixed feelings amongst them, but a consensus was forming. "A willing offer to live in my navel...curious."

    "Yes, Goddess, Keep us and let us serve. We beg of you!" the small woman again pleaded. The Goddess stood to her full height and appraised the city, looking around the inside of her massive navel as she felt her titanic form chewing its lip. The excitement was building. 

    "Okay...Maybe the lint can offer something." Maple admitted as she looked back down on the cowering woman. "Under my conditions, I will be doing some remodelling." 

    "Yes! Yes, of course, Goddess, however, you please!" the small woman said, hopefully looking up.

    "That wasn't a question." The Goddess stated as she raised her arms once more. The city began to break from the ground as she made sweeping gestures with her arms. "I want you in a ring. You will stick to my gravity." The words were slow and distracted as huge swathes of the city were pulled from the planet, moving to settle on the inner walls of the vast navel cave. "You will expand your city deeper. You will exist until I tire of you." The commands came quickly as the Goddess ripped the city apart, creating a ring of skyscrapers inside of her navel. "You will build statues of me. You will worship me constantly."  Maple continued, focused more on the tingling feeling of the city than the words. Finally, she gripped the section of the city she was standing on, lifting it into the darkness and spinning it landing softly on the inner rim of her navel. "Six million lives now live to serve me here...make sure you keep me aware of your presence." she offered before abandoning the statue and restoring her divine awareness. 

 

    ‘Fuck, voluntary...' She thought as she lifted herself from the world's surface, the broken rocks sticking to her skin as she peeled herself free-the ring of raised land where her navel had been sticking up like a defiant lone mountain. Her finger ran across her midriff, brushing the debris free. She slowly circled her navel as she licked her lips, feeling the millions of lives trapped within. ‘Mmmm well, maybe for a while," the goddesses lust was wanting her finger to dig in and smush the new residents. Holding herself back, she turned her attention back to the planet, her imprint covering a large amount of the continent. "My breasts want a turn." The Goddess declared as she lowered her finger down to the world, dragging it to the left. She spun the world around to a fresh side. She was drawn to a cluster of populated cities, their lights all vigorously flashing as if putting on a light show. Her hand was already stroking her nipple as she recognised the pattern. M. A. P. E. spelt out across the four cities. She grinned at their effort, her firm nipple not wanting to be denied it's fun. "It's a real shame you can't spell..." she teased as she lowered her breast down towards the line of small cities. She was looming over the city, holding her nipple steady, lowering it until she felt the first building topple. The Goddess listened for the screams as she teased herself, slowly moving the tip of her nipple across the skyline, knocking buildings over as she went. "Your Goddess accepts your sacrifice..." Maple finally whispered as she let her breast press down, the city vanishing under her soft body. The Goddess felt the rush of power flow over her as she rolled herself onto her other breast, untold millions snuffed in a moment. Lifting herself, the perfect imprint of her breasts smiled back to her. "At this rate, I won't have any left to bring with me..." she said with a mocking tone. 

 

    "Okay, I may have got slightly carried away. I guess it means you have more chances if you're still alive." the Goddess cooed as she slowly started spinning the planet, hunting for signs of worship. 

 

 



End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Chapter 2 - Rapture by JustForTribute

Chapter 2 - Rapture

 

    The slow rotation under her stern gaze was drawing large swells of strong emotions from the life of the world. She had exerted her will on them many times in the past but never in such a stimulating way. The promise of her judgement drawing panic from every minuscule life. Power was a familiar feeling to her. As a cosmic force, she rarely encountered anything to challenge her will. A special erotic pleasure, trillions of lives, slowly evolved to worship her form. They were now reaching the apex of their civilisation as she forced her whims upon them. A sparkle of light caught her eye as she revelled in the mass panic and worship-a small woman reflecting light as she vanished into a large building. ‘Curious', Maple thought as she focused her attention on the small structure, sensing several effigies of her divine form within. ‘Why not...' she decided as she split her awareness into one of the small totems to her divinity. 

 

    Maple pushed her eyes open, bringing the metallic form to life with her essence. The world was violently swinging left and right as she felt her divine skin pierced by massive chains. The Goddess snarled as she felt the horrible pains from her wrists, glaring left and right. The form she had taken as part of a long chain. The pain was not a sensation cosmic beings often felt, and it was not one they found comfortable. Screaming out, she braced herself on the wall behind her and pushed, ripping her arms free of the large silver chains. Her scream of triumph was met with a thunderous scream of pain as the wall behind her fell away. Maple hovered in the air-the annoyance in her eyes as she rubbed her wrists and turned. A huge woman lay on her back, her hands grabbing at her throat. Taking a moment, Maple appraised the area. This large woman wearing a shining reflective dress was the speck she was seeking. She had been wearing an icon of her divinity around her neck. Maple's emotions burned at the indignity of it. The mortal dared to have her avatar small enough to wear! The large woman had slowly recovered and was staring up at Maple's tiny floating form.

    "Avert your eyes!" She declared, watching the huge woman flicker with a moment of indecision before turning her eyes to the floor under the floating divine woman. 

    "OFCOURSE GODDESS, APOLOGIES." the woman spoke with a volume Maple hadn't heard in thousands of years. 

    "Silence!" she screamed, her tiny voice lacking the impact she was seeking. The large mortal smiled as if her outburst had amused her. Maple narrowed her gaze and reached out with her divine power. The huge woman painfully jerked as The Goddess lifted her into the air. Folding her fingers into claws, Maple made an exaggerated ripping motion with her hand, the large woman's clothes shredding for her now airborne form. 

    "MERCY PLEASE!" the large woman cried as Maple closed her fist, bringing the woman's limbs into a ball in the air. 

    "You dare mock my divinity with tiny statues, wearing me to enhance your mediocre beauty." Her hand rotated, the large naked woman cried in pain as Maple floated around her, appraising the other shining stones the woman had adorned across her body. "Is that my face in your ears," the sneering tone making the huge woman visibly tremble. Maple spread her fingers, the large woman's limbs spread as the tiny Goddess examined her. 

    "PLEASE, GODDESS, I WORSHIP YOU.", the woman begged in her obnoxiously loud voice. Maple lashed out, forcing the large woman's mouth closed, binding it to shut with her force of will. 

    "I said, be silent. Your transgressions are on trial." the sparkling stone in the large womans' now exposed navel drew the Goddesses attention. "You too enjoy decorating yourself here...Curious, I wonder if you are just mimicking me." She wondered aloud as she inspected the large belly button piercing. Further investigation turned up decorative objects on her fingers and toes. The mortal was covered in stones and iconography. Then Maple froze, her body seething with a dark rage as she came face to face with herself. The dark-stone carving of her divine face smirking back at her from the mortal's nethers. "HOW...DARE...YOU!" The Goddess screamed as her power erupted, the large mortal woman twisted and screamed as she was twisted into unnatural positions. 

    "ARRGH! PLEASE GODDESS!" the woman cried as the divine power twisted her body in the air.

    "I will not stand for such humiliation. I was going to keep you as dignified pets! Now I will cage you as decorative trinkets!" she growled as she brought her fingers together, crushing the large mortal into a ball, dropping her crunched remains to the floor as she let her awareness return to her true form. 

 

    Maple breathed deep, calming nerves as her vision returned to the planet cowering in the shadow of her midriff. Moving herself back slowly from the world, she tossed her hair out behind her. Lowering her face down to the large ocean, As her lips touched, she slurped up the cool refreshing water, her dry mouth finally quenched. Taking a moment to appreciate the amount of sea life and mortal vessels, the Goddess swashed the water around her mouth. ‘Satisfying.' she thought as she swallowed it down. Rising back to her looming position, Maple idly stroked her navel, enjoying the feeling of her new guests. 

"So, Fionis, There has been a change of plan. I have learned you do not respect me as reverently as I thought."  her hand sweeping across their skyline as she spoke, chewing her cheek as she selected a large metropolitan area. "Twenty-three million souls, give or take..." she mused as she dug her finger into the world, dragging a deep chasm into the surface as she outlined the city. "You'll be painting your habitat fun and exotic colours. I want you to contrast my cleavage...your new home." The thundering command left them in no doubts of their fate as dark purple energy began to swirl up from the Goddesses outline. Maple stroked her nipples as she lifted the small city from the planet, her dark protective energy swirling around them, warping their shape. "You specks dare humiliate me..." she whispered as her power collapsed around the city, solidifying into a solid transparent tear-shaped gem. "You will forever be nestled between my breasts." the small gem, over twenty million Fionians, drifted between her breasts and rested on her sternum. Maple touched the gem with her finger, feeling the people's emotions inside. ‘Mmm, mine,' she thought as the rush of terror became evident. The planet continued to spin as the Goddess narrowed in on another large population. They were all gathered in the streets, begging for mercy as her divine gaze crossed over them. "Adorable that you think I still believe you." Her finger was already digging its outline as she fought the urge to spit on them.  Once more, she claimed them, fifteen million people now trapped in a small gem. She was nestling it between her breasts just below the first, "I will be your new planet, for the time being." she cooed as she let her senses take in their prayers. 

 

Maple's fingers had unconsciously found their way between her legs, gently touching her clit as she felt out the emotions of her new prisoners. ‘I should put some down there. They put me down there." she thought as her arousal grew. Swiping the planet left, she spun it slightly as her huge boob print came around again. ‘Hah, no-one here', she giggled as the next group of cities fell under her scrutiny. 

"Well, You guys drew the lucky spot. I don't want any of that filthy dirt in my sensitive area. You'll get to walk around on your Goddess directly. When you kiss the floor, you will be kissing me! Rejoice specks." Maple's teasing tone left the population confused; she started chewing her lip. ‘Okay, how am I going to do this so they don't just perish.' She thought as her fingers claimed millions of lives from the city below. She was dragging them from their homes and into the sky between her titanic digits. Her other hand reaching between her legs, she pulled back her hood, exposing her delicate clitoris to the planet below. ‘I think a dome, and see how long they last..." her idle thoughts kept to herself as she brought nearly ten million microscopic mortals down between her thighs. She shuddered with a powerful sense of pleasure as they all landed on her clitoris, her small nub becoming their new landscape. "Okay, people, on your knees, worship me." she softly offered as she formed a small dome around her new prisoners, keeping them safe from the vastness of space in a mortal-friendly environment. ‘See how long they last before my thumb smashes them into me...' Maple idly thought as she let her hood cover the dome, the millions trapped within now hidden. The Goddess closed her eyes once more as she immersed herself in her feelings. Fionis was proving itself to be more than a distraction while she digested her meal. The planet had shown her that there was a purpose to a lesser life. To serve her, not just as distant worshippers but as personal slaves. Maple floated, enjoying the sensations from her navel and nethers. Listening to prayers and laments from her new gems. She had purged countless worlds in her long life. Why had it taken her this long to open up to this experience. 

Desire rose once more, eyes opening, Sweeping her gaze over the planet before her-still, trillions of lives to pass judgement on. 

 

End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Chapter 3. - Apocalypse by JustForTribute

Chapter 3. - Apocalypse

 

The planet before her was radiating mortal emotions. They were all terrified. Maple closed her eyes as she let the world rotate quickly, giving them all a good view of her expansive stomach and her massive underboob. The pulsing prayers of trillions of mortals made her feel incredible as she resolved her final judgement. 

    "Fionians, You will see me as your distant ancestors once did. You will bear witness to real divinity. Then you will have served your purpose." Maple said slowly as her awareness soaked up the awestruck fear from the world. "Fuck, I love this part..." she added as power seeped slowly through her skin. Embracing her power was always a sensitive time for Maple. Her celestial form started to glow. Every footstep of those trapped in her Navel and Nethers suddenly came into sharp focus as she stretched her arms and legs. ‘Mmm, I appreciate your sacrifice...this feels wonderful,' The Goddess thought in a rare moment of appreciation as she felt every one of the millions of lives on her form. Maple's divine body began to expand as she released her stored power. The world below watched as the huge breasts began to ascend higher, looming ever larger as their Goddess slowly grew. 

    "It's been nearly three thousand years since I was my true size," She declared as her fingers stroked down her hips and around her thighs. "Mmm, how lucky are you specks? To witness an event such as this..." teasing tone being projected directly into the minds of all of her observers. Maple couldn't stop herself. The screams of terror were just too tempting for her as she split her awareness for one final time. Mount Maple was the largest statue Fionis had ever managed to craft of her form. The mountain itself carved into her voluptuous curves. Maple focused her mind on it as she slowly grew, transferring some awareness to the surface of the planet. The large mountain range slowly morphed into her divine form as she shook free of the rocks.

    "Behold...Me..." Maple spoke as her mountainous form towered over several large cities. She smirked as she gazed up into the heavens, gesturing for the millions of tinies around her to follow her vision. The Goddess was euphoric as she gazed up at her divine body. Her distant breasts expanding slowly as the dark void of her navel dominated the horizon-her softly glowing skin adding a sinister contrast to the dark void of her belly button. "That is where you are going...all of you." Maple softly whispered as she listened to the prayers of the mortals around her titanic body. Laying back, she sprawled out across the surface of the world, demolishing the surrounding cities under her arms and legs as she writhed in pleasure. ‘So many lives, hopes and dreams...sacrificed to my desires,' the thought hung in her mind as she revelled in the divine power she was inflicting on Fionis. 


    The looming navel kept expanding under it was as wide as the planet. The Goddess could see the microscopic city around the inner ring as she reclined across the surface of the planet. She watched as her divine arm moved, the heavens themselves shifting with her subtle gesture. ‘Fuck, I'm massive...' she thought as she watched her true form place a single finger on the far side of the world. The people of the world were less than ants to her avatar. Her true form was just a wall of colour and light to them now. "Here we go specks, The final purpose of your civilisation is about to come to fruition." Her planet-sized fingertip gently pushed into the dark side of the world. The thunderous crash and world-shattering quakes made her Avatar quiver in pleasure. As the planet drifted slowly towards the deep darkness of her navel, Maple abandoned her extra form, wanting to enjoy this moment as one mind. The final screams and pleas for mercy erupted as the population watched her avatar turn back to stone. 

 

    "Mmm, This is it..." The Cosmic power spoke in a slow, sultry tone as she felt the world's atmosphere brush her skin. The planet was now the size of a marble, drifting slowly towards her belly button. As it started to brush the edges of her skin, she shivered with pleasure as the city she had recently placed inside began to crush between her skin and the planet. "Yes, die for me..." she moaned lightly as her finger slowly pushed the world inside her. The world fell flush with her skin as she dug it into herself. "Mmm, mine..." she murmured as her finger retreated, leaving the planet trapped inside her navel. Maple floated slowly for a long moment, feeling the survivors' terror still fighting for their lives. Billions of mortals still begging her for life as she stroked herself. The moment stretched out as her fingers broke the shield on her clitoris, instantly ending those she had trapped, rolling the new pleasure into her already seething lust. "It's time..." she cooed as she slowly rolled herself forward, her stomach compressing with her subtle motion, her navel collapsing on its small prisoner. The planet finally cracked, the warm gooey centre spilling into the depths of her navel. Maple kept curling forward, enjoying grinding the world into space dust. It had served its final purpose. She licked her lips in satisfaction as she drifted in the vast emptiness of space. Her body thrummed with power as her fingers brought her to a deep climax. "That was incredible...I should cultivate another world...I need more...." her words cast out into the void as she enjoyed the calming afterglow. She prodded her belly with her finger, swirling the planet's broken remains with her finger as she pushed it in deep, feeling it press into powder against her deep umbilical tip. The Goddess shuddered in pleasure, feeling herself tingle. 

 

Maple stroked her two now minuscule gems. They were like small flakes of glitter between her firm breasts. "It's just us now, little ones. Worship me as your existence depends on it."  Her fingertips were brushing over the two flecks of colour as her eyes wandered the stars, searching for another inhabited system. ‘There, primitive signal waves...and a tasty young star.' Her divine form turned in space and began to move at incredible speed as she flexed out her power. "Feels good to move again!" she laughed as she tumbled through space towards her new target. 

End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10441