Zanna's Dimension by JustForTribute
Summary:

A demoness discovers a sentient plague refered to as humans and decides to investigate further.

 

Story Request from Discord, info my bio.

Chapter 6-7-8 new as of 21-02-2022
Looking for inspiration, drop a review with ideas.



Categories: Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 21333 Read: 18602 Published: April 17 2021 Updated: February 21 2022

1. Chapter One - Zanna by JustForTribute

2. Chapter Two - Ceresa by JustForTribute

3. Chapter Three - Humans by JustForTribute

4. Chapter Four - The Farms by JustForTribute

5. Chapter 5 - The Request by JustForTribute

6. Chapter 6 - The Vats by JustForTribute

7. Chapter 7 - Cold Hearts by JustForTribute

8. Chapter 8 - Terra by JustForTribute

Chapter One - Zanna by JustForTribute


Zanna’s Dimension

The warm air blew through her long dark hair as she flew across her domain. The dark red mountains and carefully placed lava streams kept her bathing pools replenished with fresh magma. Landing on the large flat bathing area, Zanna stumbled forward as her feet touched down on the smooth paved area around her favourite lava pool. Her large wingspan folded in behind her, the large barbed red wings folding against her back. The huge wings absorbed into her flesh as she reclaimed the otherwise cumbersome limbs. With the wings gone, the red-skinned demoness dipped her toe into the bubbling lava. ‘Mmm, that's a bit on the cold side', she thought to herself as she stepped in, quickly submerging beneath the molten surface. 

"Tia, Why is my lava cold!" Zanna called out as she emerged to relax against the mountainside. The world around her rumbled as several large peaks erupted around the lava bath. Fresh magma exploded from the mountains, quickly forming lava flows into the bath Zanna was relaxing in. The demoness smiled as she felt the cooler lava being pushed away by, the warmer fresh flows. Her planet, Tia, spoke into her mind reverently.

"Apologies, Mistress, There was a dimensional wind earlier that lowered the surface temperature." 

"Dimensional what? Is this one of my sisters messing around with me?" Zanna replied as she sat up, looking around. Tia was hers. She was the sole occupant and had been for nearly two thousand years. 

"Apologies again Mistress, No, this was a tear from a dimension called Terra. I had a brief chance to converse with the planet before we closed the tear. She has no Celestial ruler." the planet continued as Zanna slowly relaxed back into the deep hot pool.

"Huh? Curious, They opened a tear without a Celestial?" Zanna questioned as she washed her long hair in the thick molten rocks. 

"Terra has an infestation of mortals. She was asking for help before I closed the rift." Tia finished as the new volcanoes went dormant again.

"Mortals? Never heard of them, some kind of virus?" Zanna curiously asked as she brushed her red fingers through her dark black hair. 

"A micro-organism of short-lived sentient beings. They drain natural resources from the worlds they inhabit." Tie said with a tone of disdain.

"Sentient? Like, could I talk with them?" The demoness offered as she turned to look towards the large mountain behind her. 

"Yes, you could..." The planet offered sceptically. 

"Maybe we could have a chat with these mortals. It's been so long since I spoke to someone who wasn't a planet or related to me. " Zanna said, smiling as she considered what she could discuss.

"But...they are a plague, I do not wish to be inf-" The planet began to complain.

"Tia, Who do you serve?" Zanna snapped.

"You, Mistress, I will provide the dimensional link." The planet submitted, creating a complicated symbol in the smooth ground next to her mistress. 

"I am glad you see things my way." The demoness smiled as she carefully studied the symbol. 

 

    Stepping from the lava bath, the Demoness took a casual stroll around the mountain to her home on the peak. Her mind was buzzing with ideas. The idea of new people to speak to had her reflecting on all of the things she could ask them. "Tia, I'll need a table and chairs in the main room with a view of the baths." She spoke aloud as her home started to shift and change around her. Her powers as a celestial demon would have allowed her to do it herself. However, forcing the planet to bend to her will was considered a punishment as it was painful for the planet. 

    "Right, Let's open the door and see if we get any visitors, I'll keep it limited to one mortal to prevent an infestation. Feel better, Tia?"  Zanna offered comfort as she drew the symbol in the air before her. 

    "Thank you, Mistress. When the gate is open, I will inform Terra we may be able to help." Her world replied politely. 

    "Fieane Tian Dreao Le Terra," Zanna whispered as she felt the fabric of reality break between her fingers. The cold wind of Terra chilled her as she shaped the fresh tear into a clean circle. The shimmering blue ring began to expand as she placed it in the centre of her room. The small ring was only 5 cm across when it stopped expanding. Zanna glared at it as she pushed more of her power towards the swirling portal on the floor.

    "No more, Mistress, Terra warns a bigger rift would be dangerous. She is fighting you." Tia said, concerned. 

    "Fighting me? How dare she! How are we meant to get visitors through that tiny hole!"

Zanna nearly screamed as she fell to her hands and knees, placing her eye on the small hole. 

    "Terra said the mortals are coming. She apologises for fighting you.  Tia said with a pleading tone.

    "What? How? Uh? Oh fuck..." Zanna said as she slowly backed away from the small blue portal. A man appeared just before her eyes. He seemed stunned and confused as he looked around. He was no larger than an inch. Zanna sat up on her heels as five more mortals appeared next to him. Remembering her deal with Tia, she closed the portal quickly. She was sitting in stunned silence. 

    "Tia, Create a cage around these...things." The Demoness slowly said as she watched the small group of insects start looking around. As she spoke, they all turned to look at her, fear crossing their faces as she watched the ground around them grow into an earthen prison. Zanna stood and gestured for the cage to lift. The small cage broke free from the ground with a crack and gently flew over to the table. She followed it slowly as she tried to calm her annoyance. A conversation with a new species, she was not expecting them to be so...small. 

 

    Pouring herself a drink of dark red wine, she took a deep breath as she stared at the top of the cage. Gripping the edges with her fingers, she broke the top of the cage and tossed it aside. There were six small creatures inside, two legs, two arms, two of them had breasts. You could have mistaken one of them for a pale skinned celestial, Zanna thought as she inspected them. Taking a long drink of her wine, she heard one of them let out a shrill scream. Realising they were trying to converse with her, Zanna tuned her hearing, allowing her to perceive their tiny forms. 

    "Did you just scream?" Zanna calmly said as she leaned forward, her long hair falling either side of the cage as she loomed over them.

    "Yeah, she did. So you can hear us?" one of the creatures said, standing in front of the others. 

    "Why are you all moist? Is that just how you are?" Zanna asked with genuine interest as the small things glistened. 

    "It's like a thousand degrees! We are sweating!" The creature who resembled a celestial yelled.

    "Oh? Sweating? Tia? What does that mean?" Zanna said as she let her gaze focus on one of them.

    "The mortal is excreting salty liquid onto its skin to keep cool", the planet responded. 

    "Salt? Isn't that a seasoning? Are you seasoning yourselves?" The demoness questioned as her tongue slipped from her lips. The creatures below were panicked. One of them ripped their outer layer of skin. "What are you doing?" She continued.

    "Getting out of these clothes, it's too hot!" The small thing replied as a couple of the others began to do something similar.

    "Tia, Clothes?" Zanna said, confused as she watched the ritual.

    "Synthetic coverings to protect from the environment." Tia offered.

    "Oh, like a wrapper...All of you should take them off. You can come with me. I have to know." Zanna commanded as her fingers plucked out the small creature that had unwrapped himself already. She carefully inspected the inch tall figure, focusing keenly on the strange thing between his legs. "What's that," she said, pointing at the strange chunk of flesh sticking out from the beings abdomen. 

    "What? What's What! My cock?! Put me down! You're crazy!" The tiny thing screamed as Zanna poked at the strange piece of flesh.

    "Tia-" She started before the planet quickly offered the insight.

    "Cock, Slang for penis, Male reproductive organ, the counterpart to the vagina. Celestial Males have not existed since before you were born, that is why you have never seen one." Tia offered as a statue of Gioa appeared in the middle of the room, the last of the Celestial males.

"Male? How exciting! This may not be such a terrible discovery after all!" Zanna said with a delighted smile as she examined the tiny man.  He was struggling and protesting as she casually tossed him into her mouth without warning. 

"Mmm yeah, I can taste the salty coating." Zanna moaned as she rolled the squirming figure across her tongue. The man fought with surprising strength as she pushed him around her mouth, exploring the various flavours he offered. "Yeah, Mmmm, That's pretty good." she continued as she glanced down into the cage. The other five were now all naked, staring up at her in abject horror. "Oh, Mmm, Don't worry, Mmm, I won't eat all of you..." she offered as she bit down on the small man in her mouth. The explosion of flavour made her feel tingles as she chewed him.  "I do think you evolved to be food, though," she concluded as she swallowed. 

"You're a sadist!" the small woman screamed as Zanna picked a bone from her teeth. 

"Maybe, Not sure what that means, Lay down, spread your legs, all of you." The demoness casually commanded as she leaned back down over the cage. "Three males and two of you that are like me, Oh my imagination is going wild." 

"What do you want with us?" a male voice pleaded as she fixed her eyes to his.

"My original intentions have somewhat changed. I think you should serve me as slaves? Do any of you disagree?" Her tongue circled her lips as she rested her chin on her palm, watching the five creatures squirming in their cage.

"You can't just-" One of the men started to complain. The swift descent of Zanna's finger smeared him into the table. The Demoness lightly moaned as she twisted her finger, reducing the crushed body to a smear. The other four screamed out in terror as the massive finger peeled itself from the table, the splatter of gore now unrecognisable Zanna slid her finger between her lips and sucked the flavour from her fingertip. 

"Mmm, Silence, all of you." Her annoyed tone seemed to be enough to still her new slaves as they all shook in fear. "You vibrate as well?" Her finger was pressing carefully onto one of the small males. 

"Humans tremble once their level of fear reaches a certain threshold." TIa chimed in as her mistress explored the features of her new slaves. 

"Wow, Is there anything you can't do..." Zanna whispered in a sultry voice, lifting the small man between her fingers. "Don't stop, I need to test this..." she continued as she felt her shaking slave in her grip. Lowering him down under the table, she gently pressed him against her moistening nethers. "Oh fuck, yes, that's a fun sensation," giggled Zanna as she pressed him firmly against her nethers. The small human had no chance as his body caught fire against her scolding juices, exploding against the demonesses nethers in a fiery pop. "Uuh, Whoa, That was something new," Zanna shuddered in pleasure as she felt the small burst of heat.

    "Your internal fluids are far beyond temperatures mortals can handle. Your blood, sexual juices and urine are hot enough to combust human flesh." The planet added, trying to be helpful. 

    "Oh, Well, that kind of sucks. I wanted to push a couple of you up inside..." Zanna said, disappointed as she made eye contact with one of the tiny females on the table. "Looks like you are not going to be a sex toy after all," she concluded as the small mortals seemed visibly relieved. 

    "Mistress, You could use your magic to enchant them, making them resistant to your heat for a short time." The planet added, sensing the Demonesses negative mood swing. Zanna immediately perked up at the suggestion as her grin turned wicked. 

    "You're not immune to magic? This day gets better and better!" The idea had never occurred to her. Her sisters were all immune to magic. It was only something she used on Tia. Hesitantly lifting her finger, she pointed at one of the males. The small man exploded in a shower of gore over the other three mortals. "HAHAHA, Pop, Wow, How are these insignificant vulnerable little meat snacks a threat to any planet..." The Demoness cried tears of laughter as the three remaining humans flailed in terror. 

 

    Zanna leaned back in her chair and slammed her bare feet up onto the table on either side of the small cage. Flicking her wrist, the small bars of the cage crumbled. Scrunching her toes, she watched keenly to see what her sweating little slaves would do now they were no longer trapped. One of the women surprised her by falling to her knees, bowing her head to the floor. ‘Smart,' the demoness thought to herself as the other two small humans started to run. Yawning in a mock gesture of boredom, the Demoness made a slight gesture with two fingers, dragging the runners backwards and pressing them into her feet' soles.  The small beings squirmed as she giggled in delight at the feeling. Slowly she flipped them, forcing their faces into her foot as she began to drag them around her sole. 

    "Mmm, So helpless, Tia, Explain to me again why we aren't filling your surface with these delightfully pitiful creatures." Zanna's tone turned serious as her fingers began to massage her nethers. 

    "They are a plague mistress. They infest planets and spread across it consuming all resources." The planet replied with a concerned tone.

    "Insignificant little salty snacks are no danger to you. Maybe Terra needs a celestial to help her. Zanna added as she brought her two tiny massagers to the top of her feet, trapping them under her toes.  

    "True, This particular plague would be cured by a Celestial." Tia conceded, not wanting to offend her mistress. 

    "Well then, Inform Terra that we can help her! Prepare some chilled prisons and start transferring the infestation into them. We will help your sister planet with her affliction." The Demoness smiled as she scrunched her toes together, the two tiny yelps punctuated by a satisfying squelch. 

    "Of course, Mistress, I will begin shaping accommodations at once." Her world responded as the ground began to tremble with seismic shifts. 

    "As for you, my little slave," Zanna said with a smile as she leaned forward, the tiny kneeling woman still holding her position. "You have impressed me. I will need someone to walk among my new slaves, to tell them what is expected of them and what happens to those who fail to obey." Her finger gently touched the back of the tiny mortal, and she screeched in agony. Zanna focused on her intent. The pain was inevitable, remodelling the mortal in her image. 

    "Wings, Temperature Tolerance, three times larger...That should do it." The Demoness lifted her finger. The writhing human girl was crying in pain with her new wings hanging limp. "What's your name, mortal?" She finally asked as the girl rolled onto her front. 

    "Ceresa, Mistress," the woman coughed out as she wiped her face with her hands.

    "Well, Ceresa, you will learn to use those wings to fly down to the prisons and tell your people what to expect. If you fail me, You're now the perfect size to be a sex toy. That was not a coincidence." Zanna said with a wide smirk as she stood, turning and leaving her confused slave to figure it out. She had edged herself to the brink of orgasm, leaving herself to finish up in her baths as she started to head back down the mountain. 



 

End Notes:

--
Story is a concept, If you would like to see a chapter 2, let me know!
--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Chapter Two - Ceresa by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Many thanks for the support, This chapter & the two that follow were a comission.

Zanna's Dimension

Chapter 2 - Ceresa

 

Ceresa stared out in wonder over the shifting landscape of Tia. The planet's living mind spoke to her directly as she explained the various environments needed to house humans. Talking to a planet was not something that had ever made it onto her bucket list. 

    "So uh, Can we get the temperature down to around 100 degrees? When we first arrived, it was suffocating heat. " Ceresa commented as she marvelled at her new form. 

    "We will need to open some dimensional tears to Terra. She will provide the cooler air." Tia responded, keeping her tone assertive. 

    "Terra? Is that Earth? Where I came from?" Ceresa replied as she inspected the tips of her new wings. It was still so surreal to her that she had massive wings behind her. 

    "Yes. Terra is suffering from a plague of mortals. Mistress Zanna is helping her by relocating some of them." The planet responded as the world quaked under the former human. 

    "I was an activist on earth. I knew we were killing our world. I guess this worked out strangely." Ceresa offered as she stumbled on the uneasy ground. 

    "Good answer, The Mistress has appointed you as an Overseer. You and I will be working closely to help Terra." Tia's tone was softening as she stopped the quakes. 

    "Overseer sounds kind of imperial. Could I be a supervisor?" She replied to the world as she flapped her wings experimentally. 

    "HAHAHA, Sure, Let's drag Zanna from her pleasure session to discuss your title." Tia's mocking tone was reminding Ceresa of her place.

    "No, no, that's fine, Overseer it is. So, Temperature 100 degrees or lower, otherwise they will struggle to exist here." Ceresa was returning the conversation to the task at hand. She wondered what it must feel like to be a planet, creating large hollow caverns inside yourself to store creatures you considered to be a plague. The world seemed to be able to read her mind as the caverns unfolded just as she pictured them. 

    "Zanna is requesting more mortals," Tia said as they completed the third large chamber. 

    "Already? It's only been a few hours. We don't even have the air conditioning on yet!" The new Overseer exclaimed as she gestured around the large space.

    "In your perception of time, it has been 32 hours. Your new form handles the passage of time differently. You will find it has considerably more stamina than you are used to." Tia spoke in a condescending tone. She still considered Ceresa human.

    "Oh, sorry, I didn't realise. Everything so new and exciting. Okay then, Let's open some rifts and let in some air. Then we can start bringing people through!" Ceresa excitedly exclaimed as she started pointing to where she would like the airflow to come through. As the planet started to lower the temperature in the room, Her new enhanced form started to feel the chill. The planet assured her she had only lowered it to the requested temperature, but it started to feel like a walk-in fridge. 

 

    The small portals flickered open across the back wall of the large chamber. Ceresa felt butterflies in her stomach as she stood in the middle of the room, suddenly aware of her nudity. Brushing her long dark hair over her shoulders, she covered her nipples as one of her hands floated awkwardly before her nethers. Then her wings unconsciously encircled her, covering her fully. Tia's voice came into mind with a scornful tone.

    "What are you doing? You are representing Mistress Zanna, Power stance, you stupid woman! Flesh beings react to posture. You look timid!" The words cutting deep as Ceresa awkwardly unwrapped her wings. The first human came through the portal, looking confused and lost. The human barely came up to her knee as his eyes swept the room. Ceresa spread her legs and planted her hands on her hips as he stared up towards her. 

    "On your knees, human, You are in the presence of...of...of the Overseer!"  she finally said as the human stared at her imposing stature and large demonic wings.

    "About time..." Tia added sarcastically. 

    "Uh, I am...what...who are you?" The new human started to say as his eyes fixed on Ceresa's exposed nethers. Rage surged through her immediately.

    "ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES!"  She screamed as she stomped towards him. He just stood frozen as she approached, seemingly stunned as her large foot hit him in the gut. The man crumpled down onto his knees. "You are in the presence of the Overseer. You bow!" she snarled at the man as she backed up, more humans slowly filtering in through the portals.

    "You going to kick them all? One by one?" The planet's mocking voice returned. The amusement was clear. Ceresa glared down at them as she spread her wings out behind her.

    "Welcome to Zanna's Dimension. All of you should bow down before me while I explain your new life!" Ceresa glared at them, projecting her rage at them. Suddenly the confused humans all fell to their knees. They seemed to all cry out in terror as their bodies fell into supplication."There, That wasn't so hard, was it!" 

    "They had no choice. You forced them. Zanna's gifts are not limited to your physical prowess. " Tia offered, finally accepting that Ceresa was no longer a human.

    "I have...power...well, that changes things," the Overseer's demeanour changed as she stood up straighter, looking down across the kneeling humans. As more came through the portal, she would point at them, say ‘Kneel,' and then force it onto them. The process continued as the floor before her slowly filled up with prostrate humans. "How many do you think the Mistress wants?" she finally asked as the new arrivals were starting to get packed close together. 

    "Last count, all of them. I've tried explaining the dynamics of dimensional rifts. She told me to figure it out." Tia said, sounding defeated.

    "Well, I count just over a hundred. That should be okay for a start, right?" Ceresa offered as a few more entered. 

    "Mistress Zanna has been self-pleasuring with the fantasy of millions serving her every whim." Tia's worried voice was expressing concern. 

    "Uh...Millions?" Ceresa countered, sharing the planet's concern. Turning slowly back to the kneeling mortals, she stamped her foot. "Listen up, mortals, You are here to serve as Mistress Zanna's slaves. You will do whatever she wants. However, she wants it, and you never speak back to her. Any defiance will be met with immediate execution. Understood?"  The Overseer's voice was clear as she released her hold on them. Ceresa felt like she was dropping a handful of leashes from her mind as the crowd all started to move. 

    "Your Mistress demands some mortals to snack on!" Zanna's sultry voice was entering her mind for the first time since she had transformed her. Ceresa swallowed as the voice radiated with power, the words alone dominating her mind.

    "Feels weird, right? The total loss of self when she speaks to you?" Tia interjected, confirming what Ceresa had been feeling. 

    "She hollowed out my mind to make her words heard. That was scarier than being under her gaze as a human." Moving slowly, she experimented once more with her formless power, imagining herself reapplying the mental leaches to the crowd of now trembling humans. "All of you, Follow me," she commanded, still shaken from Zanna's powerful order. The humans all stood and followed her wordlessly as she led them from the cooled room towards Zanna's chambers. The mental leashes kept them silent and moving, but other sensations were tickling her skin as she led the group. Fear, terror and awe in equal measure bounced from her back. She could feel emotion like an itch on her skin. The fear tugged her sympathy, knowing where she was leading these innocent people. 

    "You are not one of them anymore. You are more, Do not feel bad for the insect." Tia's voice came sharply into her mind. The Planet was aware of her thoughts. "I am starting to like you Overseer, Don't blow it already by displaying mortal empathies!" 

    "Of course not, Move faster, worms. Your new owner awaits!" Ceresa splurted as if trying to prove her loyalty. The tug of empathy was still there as she tried to ignore it. 

 

    Entering the large hall, Ceresa's feeling of power all but evaporated as her eyes found Zanna lounging on a large sofa on a balcony. The humans behind her all fell limp as the temperature rapidly increased. They began to sweat profusely in their clothes. The Demoness wasn't as big as she had been while she was torturing her, but she was still a huge being. Her red skin was glowing against the sunlit horizon. Ceresa led the large group of humans across the floor, her mental leash keeping their eyes on the floor. Zanna would appreciate seeing their reactions to her. As she approached the large sofa, she spied the spiral stairs around the base of the small side table. Instructing the humans towards the stairs, Ceresa attempted to beat her wings, her first attempt at flight. She rocked side to side as she buffeted the humans away, scattering them under the sofa as she clumsily lifted herself into the air. The humans were still locked under her power as they obediently returned to the line for the stairs. Ceresa silently praised herself for her control as she flopped down onto the table. 

    "HAH, You're shit at that. Practice for next time." Zanna's mocking tone almost giggled as the huge demoness looked over to her. 

    "Of course, Mistress!" Ceresa replied, thankful the Demoness had chosen to use her voice and not project herself into her mind. "May I present the first of your humans," Ceresa proudly said as she fell to one knee and bowed before her mistress. 

    "Oh, this is exciting!" Zanna smirked as she plucked up three between her fingers. "Why are they still wrapped?" She complained as her gaze focused on Ceresa.

    "Uh, Apologies Mistress, They had only just arrived. I can unwrap them for you!" the Overseer quickly yanking on her mental leashes, "Undress! Quickly!" the group obeyed, stripping naked as the huge Mistress stared over them, her eyes seeming annoyed. 

    "Why are they so limp? When I caught you, there was fear...terror...trembling." Zanna said as her annoyance built. She shook the small humans between her fingers, who flopped around wordlessly. 

    "Oh...Apologies again, Mistress, I am still learning." Ceresa scolded herself as she released the mental control she held over the humans. Immediately there was a mass panic across the small side table. The humans began screaming, running and breaking down into tears all around her as Zanna giggled excitedly overhead. 

    "That's better. Now, What's your name, little snack!" The Demoness started as she addressed one of the men between her fingers.

 

    Ceresa stayed in her kneeling position for nearly an hour as her Mistress casually toyed with and devoured all of the humans she had brought through. The final human girl was begging her to help as the Demoness looked down towards her. The girl could have been no older than Ceresa, her youthful features begging and hugging her knee. Ceresa tensed up as she felt her Mistress press her presence into her mind.

    "Fly her to my mouth. Feed me the final one." Zanna's playful voice shook through every bone in her Overseer's body. Ceresa swallowed as she felt her mistress withdraw from her mind. Leaning down towards the crying woman, Ceresa embraced her in a hug and whispered into her ear. 

    "It's okay. I have you now." The woman gripped her tightly as Ceresa stood. It felt like lifting a young child as her wings spread out behind her. 

    "Thank you, Thank you so much!" the woman whimpered through her tear stricken face as Ceresa gripped her under her ass. The slick sweat-soaked woman was proving harder to hold than she had thought. As the woman pressed herself into her, Ceresa beat her wings. It was much harder than before as she pounded against the small table to lift off. The smaller woman threw her arms around her neck and pulled herself in tight as they started to ascend. The humans' sweat-soaked skin smelled appealing to Ceresa as she started to climb into the air. Curiously, she let her tongue slide out and gave the panicked human a quick lick on the neck.

    "Oh fuck..." Ceresa moaned as she flapped vigorously towards her mistress. ‘She tastes amazing...' she thought to herself as she approached the Demoness open mouth, Her mistress salivating to have her final offering. 

    "Wait, Wait! Where are we going!" The human woman started to scream as she started to look around. Ceresa took her moment of panic and gave her a shove. The human tumbled from her chest, twisting in the air before bouncing painfully from Zanna's top teeth, landing bleeding on the Demonesses massive tongue. 

    "MMMMMM,"*Crunch* Zanna began chewing as Ceresa attempted to glide back down to the table, aiming for a more graceful landing this time. The table came up fast as she thrust her legs towards it. Zanna's massive hand appeared, swiftly snatching her from the air.

    "GAH! WAIT!" Ceresa screamed in reflex as the huge Demoness held her up before her face, a loud swallow as she licked her lips.

    "You think you can make two massive fuckups and just fly away." Zanna teased as she lowered her between her thighs and trapped her against her nethers.

    "Please, Mistress, It was my first time. It will never happen again!" Ceresa cried as she pressed against the huge thighs pinning her. Realising that fighting wasn't a smart move, she quickly calmed,  letting the warm scent of her owners' sex encompass her. It felt like hours as she lay trapped, the light snoring of her mistress and the terrified screams of a hundred mortals from her stomach, the only entertainment available to her.

End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Chapter Three - Humans by JustForTribute

Zanna's Dimension

 

Chapter 3 - Humans

 

    John turned off the TV, tossing the remote onto the bed as he pulled a shirt on. His girlfriend stirred as the remote bounced off her. 

    "What the fuck John, I don't have to work today..." she complained as she rolled over in bed.

    "Well, I do, don't go out without me. People are vanishing from all over the city. The police think there is a new cartel in town." He didn't mean to sound controlling, but most of those going missing had been young women. 

    "Bah, I know you mean well, but I have a hair appointment this afternoon. " she countered, not moving from the bed. John sighed as he clipped on his tie. 

"Fine, but I'll pick you up from the Salon, please Vin, I care about you." The door closed, cutting off her reply as he power-walked out of the apartment. It was a fairly chill day as he tugged his jacket on tighter. John was a fairly average guy. He always considered himself a boring, mundane man. He knew how lucky he was to have a girl like Vin and was terrified she would be snatched from his life by this latest wave of kidnappings. 

 

A shrill scream caught his attention from an alley ahead. John watched the man ahead of him quickly run into the alley, chasing the scream. Fight or Flight built within him, In his mind, he was always one to rush in to help, but when the circumstance arose, he found himself locked in indecision. ‘Fuck it. He finally thought as he lurched into a sprint, dashing around the corner and down into the alley. A brisk cold wind picked up behind him, pushing him faster. The alley was vacant as he ran down it looking for the source of the screams. ‘Where did they go,' he found himself thinking as he hit a wave of heat. The bizarre sensation of being pressed between a wall of warmth and cold wind from behind stunned John as he blinked rapidly, nearly losing his footing.
    "KNEEL" a loud feminine voice thundered as John felt his mind go blank. He swam in a dizzy haze as he felt himself collapse to the floor. ‘What the fuck happened...' John thought as his eyes focused on a red-stone surface under his hands. He felt his skin blistering. The floor was incredibly hot, desperately wanting to pull his hands free, but his body wouldn't move. He started to feel fear well up inside him as he caught glimpses of other people in his peripheral vision.  "I KNOW, BUT I NEED SOME MALES AS WELL. THE WOMEN CAN'T JUST BREED!" the loud woman's voice echoed across them again, her tone sounding annoyed. John tried to tilt his head to see the speaker, but he was paralysed on his knees. ‘What is this!' he cried in his mind as he started freaking out. "KNEEL" Another hand appeared next to his. He heard the collapse of a body to his right. "OKAY, THAT'S ANOTHER THREE HUNDRED, ALL OF YOU STRIP, EYES ON THE FLOOR!" John's body jerked upright as he felt himself tugging at his shirt. ‘No, stop, I won't!' he cried as he tried to fight the compulsion. He stared at the floor as his clothes piled before him, unable to prevent the forced motions. His skin was sore and blistered as he saw his exposed legs. Was this hell? Had he died and gone to hell in that alley. 

 

"ALL OF YOU TURN RIGHT AND FOLLOW ME!" the feminine voice commanded as John's body jerked right, his head tilting up at last to see the room. There were heads in front of him, hundreds of others trapped like him. Then he realised what he saw at the far end of the room, a large pair of legs taller than all of them striding to the far side of the group. As she came into clear view, the woman must have been twenty feet tall as she turned to look over them. Curvy, beautiful and naked, she cast judgement across them all. Then she sighed and spun on her heel. Massive red wings swept across them. She wasn't human, and he must have died. His body began to follow her as she walked through a large arch at the end of the room. The unnatural sensation was made worse by the others he stepped in sync-a warped motion of heads simultaneously bobbing as they followed their alien jailer. "DO YOU THINK ZANNA WOULD LET ME HIRE SOME HELP? THIS OPERATION IS EXPANDING RAPIDLY." the huge woman spoke into the air, seemingly speaking with herself. John couldn't see her face or even her ears behind the long dark hair. Maybe she was on the phone. The surreal march came to a sudden stop as the large winged woman turned and silently gestured with her hands. John's body jerked sideways as he found his hands climbing a hot stone ladder. ‘Oh fuck sake, what now', he complained as he found himself staring at a rock wall, climbing into a small aperture in the wall. He heard others moving around behind him as the room shook slightly. Then he fell to the floor as the control of his body was restored. 

"FUUCK!" he screamed as he rubbed his hands and knees. Turning back towards the exit, he exhaled in frustration. Thin bars of stone now sealed the small cave he had walked into. "Where the fuck am I now?" he exclaimed as he looked out across the massive room. The walls were a vast grid of small barred caves. The huge woman who had led him into the room was leading a smaller group of men from the room towards the other end of the room. The group seemed to move like zombies as they followed her huge calves. 

"I KNOW SHE DOESN'T TRUST MALES. SHE NEEDS TO JUSTIFY WANTING TO CONSUME HALF OF THE POPULATION! TELL HER I CAN TAKE A COUPLE FROM THE NEXT FEMALE GROUP!" The huge woman's voice echoed around the large space as she walked from the room. 

"Welcome to Hell," another voice said from below John's prison. 

"Hell? Did I die? Who are you?" John moved to get closer to the voice below.

"From what we can tell, The big bitch snatched you from earth to serve as a slave in this world. Whoever the demon lady works for, they haven't come down to see us themselves yet." The voice continued as John looked around the room, noticing that nearly all of the small wall prisons had people inside.

"She mentioned breeding. Do you think they are experimenting on us?" John offered as he tried to lean through the bars to see where they had gone. 

"No women have ever come through here, Only us dudes, the ones she leads away, never come back. Occasionally she takes people from the cells too." The mysterious voice from below sounded defeated.

"How long have you been here?" John said he tried to sit against the wall, quickly standing as he realised how hot it was. 

"I'm an old soul. My third day. Big crazy just wanders around talking to herself, shuffling people around." The stranger seemed resigned to his fate after only three days. John paced around, unsure what to do as he heard others from left and right start to curse and cry out frustrations. 

 

--

 

Vanessa came out of the hair salon and scrawled through her phone. John hadn't messaged her all day. She shook her head in mild frustration as she typed up a passive-aggressive "Where the fuck are you" and switched her phone to silent. The walk home wasn't too long, and the neighbourhood was comparatively safe. A cold breeze swept up from behind her, the thin fabric of her skirt fluttering as she had a chill. "Oh, what the fuck!" she exclaimed as she looked over her shoulder. Her thin fabric scarf caught in the sudden wind and fluttered away between two apartment buildings. Vanessa stared after it with annoyance as he turned to catch it in the well-lit alley. The scarf vanished into thin air in the middle of the alley. "Okay, That's not freaky," she said as she approached where it had disappeared. The cold wind returned behind her and pushed her a step forward. A barrage of heat slammed into her as the world warped around her. Vanessa stumbled as she looked around, hundreds of women kneeling on the floor as she restored her balance. Her eyes tracked to a large pair of women's legs as several other women all stumbled into the room to either side of her. Briefly glancing left and right at the equally confused women, she returned to large legs. A huge naked woman stood looking across to them. She was easily three times larger than any human. The large woman flicked her wrist dismissively as she spoke, "KNEEL." 

 

    Vanessa felt a huge pressure on her mind as she closed her eyes. The pressure was manageable, like a bad migraine. Squinting tightly, she pushed back on the oppressive force, finally feeling it vanish. Awash of relief came over her as she felt the migraine subside. Turning left and right, she watched, confused as the six other women that had been standing all fell to their knees, joining the field of kneeling women. "KNEEL!" the large woman commanded again, an edge of anger in her voice. The pain came surging back into her mind as Vanessa slammed her eyes shut again, pushing the pain back from her mind. As the sensation passed once again,  she opened her eyes to see the large woman glaring at her. The kneeling women moved to clear a path, the eerie motion of twenty women moving in unison looking surreal as the huge woman stepped towards her. Then Vanessa saw the huge wings. The large woman was some kind of demon. Fear finally crept up her spine as the woman stopped before her, Vanessa's head just above her knee as she looked up into the large exposed crotch of the large demon. Her eyes were peering down over her breasts, clearly angry. "KNEEL!" she repeated as the oppressive pain slammed back into Vanessa. She screamed.

"No! Stop that! Stop! It hurts!" Her hands were bracing her head as she fought once more. 

"REALLY? YOU THINK? I CAN TAKE HER NOW? OH, YEAH, FOR SURE!" The huge woman's gaze flicked away from Vanessa as she spoke into the air. Vanessa took the opportunity to turn and run, hoping whatever doorway had brought her was still present. "STOP!" the command pressed into her mind, and Vanessa tripped. 

"Fuck! Stop that!" she complained as she pushed the pain once again from her brain. It was getting easier each time, but it hurt like a bitch. Picking herself up from the floor, she began to run as large pillars of the rock grew up from the floor, cutting her off. 

"IF YOU WON'T LET ME COMMAND YOU, MY FRIEND TIA WILL DETAIN YOU."  The large woman's angry tone terrified her as the cage that had formed around her cracked free from the ground. "COME WITH ME." The large demoness hissed through the bars as she lifted the cage with one hand. 

"Please, I'll kneel. Please, Don't kill me!" Vanessa pleaded as the twenty-foot woman began pounding her huge wings, leaving the kneeling women on the ground behind her. Vanessa watched as the room passed her. Hundreds of open-topped rooms covered the floor in every direction. "Where am I? What is this?" she cried as she saw people in all of the rooms below. The woman who carried her ignored her as she ascended through a large opening in the ceiling. A clever entrance Vanessa admitted, Humans would have a hard time reaching the distant exit. 

 

The temperature surged as they flew up over the surface of a jagged red landscape. Rivers of lava and huge pools scattered the landscape as Vanessa peeled her top off. She was sweating under the oppressive heat. ‘No wind here at all,' she thought as she gagged in the dry heat. A large dark red-stone structure came into view on top of the large peak ahead of them. The architecture was surreal, a combination of jagged rock formations and smooth stone surfaces. The large woman carrying her came to land on one of the large entrances in the side. Vanessa jerked as her cage was placed down, the interior coming into view. Her mouth moved in awe as she took in the scene. They had landed on a massive window sill; the plush, expansive room before her was of a scale she struggled to comprehend. A massive bed as large as a stadium was the centrepiece, draped in dark silks. A colossal naked, red-skinned woman was laying on her stomach. Her legs kicked up behind her as she played with something under her fingers. 

"Mistress, I have brought her to you." The large woman said in a more subdued tone than before as she kneeled next to her cage. Vanessa looked over at the kneeling woman next to her. Genuine reverence in her voice and posture as she stared at the ground. 

"COME OVER HERE, CERI," The huge Demoness said, tilting her head to glance over at the pair on the window. Venessa's body slammed backwards as her cage was once more yanked from the ground, swinging wildly as the winged woman fell quickly into a glide towards the bed. The landing was equally as rough as Venessa's cage toppled over on the soft surface, the solid rock bars doing nothing to break her fall as she felt her nose break on the landing. 

"Mistress, I have one additional request," Ceri said as she resumed her kneeling position, her ass looming right next to Vanessa's face as she tried to sit up to look past the large woman. 

"WATCH THIS CERI, WATCH THEM!" The huge woman cheerfully said as she lifted her massive form from the bed, her hands on her ample breasts lifting them against her chest. Vanessa managed to get a glimpse of two humans, both naked and running in terror in the shadow of the huge Demoness. Suddenly the huge woman released her breasts, the two huge boulders immediately covering the fleeing men. "BOOM, GONE! HAHAHAHA," the titan laughed as she rolled over slightly, revealing two splattered remains on her nipples. "THAT FEELS GREAT!" She declared as her massive finger wiped the remains from her breasts, pushing the remains into her mouth as she suckled seductively. 

"Very good Mistress, They were fortunate!" Ceri praised with a broad smile on her face.

"That was twisted!" Vanessa said as Ceri's foot kicked out at the cage knocking her back into silence. 

"WHAT WAS YOUR ADDITIONAL REQUEST OVERSEER?" The Demoness said as she rolled back onto her stomach. The woman's hand was appearing from behind her with another pair of humans trapped between her fingers. Vanessa watched in horror as the massive woman slid one into her mouth like a piece of chocolate. 

"I request to be larger Mistress, and Tia agrees additional size would help me in my duties with the farm."  The winged woman deeply bowed as she made the request. Make her larger? Is that something this titan could grant? Venessa perked up with interest as she tried to catch the large titans eyes. 

"MMMM, MMMMMM, HOW LARGE?" The Demoness replied as the small man's head appeared between her lips briefly, screaming before being drawn back inside.

"Large enough to hold humans in one hand. Three times my current size?"  Ceri said as Vanessa tried to ignore the man being used as chewing gum during this otherwise interesting conversation.

"MMMM, NOT GONNA BE A GOOD SEXTOY AT THAT SIZE," She responded with a crunch as her huge jaw started working on the man in her mouth. Vanessa then realised she had been holding the second man next to her mouth the whole time, teasing him with his friends' fate. 

"You are all-powerful Mistress. I am sure you can fix that if you deem punishment is due." Ceri seemed pleading in her tone. Vanessa was still stunned that this was being discussed as a possibility. Maybe she could offer this God something to get herself out of this mess. 

 

Chapter Four - The Farms by JustForTribute

Zanna's Dimension


Chapter 4 - The Farms

 

    Zanna saw the tasty looking human in the cage behind her Overseer. The fear seemed to be replaced with curiosity as she glistened with sweat. Fixing Ceresa with her mind, she projected her words directly into her. "When you reply, think the words towards me, keep your mouth shut." Her force of will was breaking Ceresa down as she slid the tiny human in her fingers between her lips. The salty flavour is never getting old as she pressed him against her tongue. 

    "Yes, Mistress, I was unaware I had your gift." Ceresa's excited voice entered her mind, a pitiful whisper that carried with it all of her emotions. Zanna was impressed she had managed it at all. 

    "This speck in the cage? She is your choice?" The man in her mouth had broken. The tasty red goo was leaking across her tongue as she rolled her eyes in pleasure. 

    "She has proven immune to my mental control. Tia suggested that it indicated a strong will."  Her Overseer said, her annoyance clear in the mental message.

    "This small human is the first of fifty thousand to resist Ceresa." Tia chimed into the mental dialogue. 

    "Interesting," Zanna admitted as she swallowed the small human and pointed towards the cage. The rock dissolved, leaving the small black-haired human girl to get to her feet. The shine of sweat on her skin and a red mark on her face made the Demonesses mouth water. She spoke aloud as she forced the command onto the small creature. "Kneel," the order was clear, and the tiny human violently shook as she fell to her knees. "Seems fine to me." Zanna continued aloud as she looked back at Ceresa.

    "Your power far exceeds mine, Mistress. I was not implying she could resist you." Ceresa offered sheepishly. 

    "Well, Let's see how she tastes," Zanna said finally, unable to resist the glistening snack. Plucking the mortal up, she quickly pushed her between her lips, sucking on her greedily. "Mmmm, delicious, " she offered as she spat the girl out onto the bed. "Okay, I am keen to get the human breeding working as quickly as possible. If that means more Overseers, then so be it." 

    "Thank you, Mistress. I am working hard to keep expanding the farm." Ceresa offered as Zanna grabbed the doll-sized woman and pinned her down under her palm. 

    "I am expecting great things within twenty human years. That was the deal." Zanna finally said as she placed a finger over the small spit-soaked human. The small woman shrieked in agony as she forced her power into her, breaking her body apart to rebuild it as an Overseer. The new Overseer was writhing in pain as her wings flopped down beside her. The two women were now under her palms as Zanna prepared to fulfil Ceri's other request. "If you disobey me, I'll shove you up my ass, and you will stay there until nature calls, do you understand?" Her warning was serious as she locked eyes with Ceresa. 

    "Understood, Mistress, I would never disobey you," Ceri said sincerely. 

 

    Zanna pressed her two Overseers into her bed as she growled. It had been thousands of years since she had needed to exert so much power. The two women began their screaming as the Demoness broke them and rebuilt them slightly bigger. Over and Over, she reforged her Overseers, increasing their scale as the two women cried out in excruciating pain. 

    "Mistress? Are you okay?" Tia's voice sounded concerned as Zanna snarled, the exertion just showing how out of shape she had become as a Celestial. 

    "This...shouldn't...be...this...hard!" she cried as she pounded her Overseers with power. "I need to work out more, too long with minimal magic use." The woman cried and screamed as they finally reached their new size. Zanna pushed the two child-sized Overseers from her bed, their skin now a shade of light purple, a side effect of the heat resistance. The two small women hit the ground on either side of her bed with a thud. Zanna collapsed, immediately falling asleep from the exertion. 

 

--

 

Vanessa stood, confused and disorientated as she looked around. What the fuck had just happened. Turning behind, she saw two large wings laying limp across the floor behind her. As she became aware of their existence, she felt a tug on her back as they lifted behind her. ‘What the fuck are they!' she thought as she reached for one, spinning on the spot like a dog chasing its tail. 

    "You're an Overseer now. What is your name?" a voice asked in her mind as she froze.

"Who is that? Where are you?" she said as she looked over to the bed, the red-skinned Demoness was much smaller than before, maybe only twice her size now. 

"My name is Tia. I am the planet you are standing on." The voice came back as Vanessa backed up from the bed, looking around the floor.

 "Tia? Planet? Like the big ball of rock?" She felt her back hit the wall as she turned. The window she was once placed on now looking like a normal fixture, the landscape beyond appearing beautiful and not as hellish as previously.

"Yeah, That's me!" the voice now cheerful.

"Okay...So you're a planet..." Vanessa was still processing the wings, and now a planet was talking to her.

"Yeah, Tia's the world. You will get used to her. She's not all bad..." another voice said as Vanessa spun back around her wings, slapping against the wall and sending her tumbling to her ass. "There are a lot of changes. I'm Ceresa. A pleasure to meet you." The winged woman who dragged her to hell was smiling as she came around the foot of the bed. 

"Ceresa? Ceri? That's what she called you." Vanessa remembered as her mind slowly unscrambled itself. She climbed back to her feet as she realised she was no longer sweaty. Her arms were a light shade of purple. "I'm...purple..." she whispered to herself.

"Yeah, I am too. Going to take some getting used to, I feel alien." Ceresa offered as she approached. 

"It's the purple that makes you feel alien? Not the towering stature and the wings?" Vanessa said as she tried chasing her wings again.

"What's your name? We are going to be working together in service to our Mistress." Ceri said as she shook her head at Vanessa. 

"My name is Vanessa. My friends call me Vin. I have to serve her?" She said as she glanced towards the sleeping woman on the bed. 

"Mistress Zanna is the closest thing you will ever see to a Goddess. She is a powerful celestial. Tia told me that Celestials are the shepherds of planets. Our world doesn't have one, which is why humanity was able to thrive." Ceresa continued as she led her from the bed-chamber. 

"So it's a serve or die kind of deal?"  Vin suggested as she followed her new companion out into a large spacious room. 

    "Yeah, but don't think of it like that. Our planet, Earth, Tia calls her Terra, reached out to Zanna for help. Humans are killing her, and Zanna offered to help." She explained she walked out of the large stone structure onto the surface of Tia. 

    "So Zanna offered to help by bringing them here to eat?" Vanessa sceptically said as she walked behind her guide down the winding path, lava rivers slowly pouring down either side. 

    "Originally, Although she developed a...lust...for humans. Over the last few months, her appetites have grown considerably. She uses humans for everything." 

    "The titty crush?" Vanessa offered.

    "Tits, cunt, ass, feet, Everything. Honestly, Zanna just gets off on humans dying on her body. It's becoming an issue as we cannot get people through the portals fast enough to meet her growing desires. That's when Tia told her that humans could...replicate." Ceri said with a shrug.

    "Replicate? Reproduction?" Vin said as they came upon a large hole in the ground.

"Yep, Zanna went wild over the idea of an infinite supply. That's where we come in. Follow me, spread your wings wide and feel for the updraft."  Ceresa then jumped into the hole, her wings catching her as she glided down. 

"Spread my wings?" Vanessa nervously said as she saw Ceresa glide out of sight. The ground under her feet suddenly gave way as she heard a cackle from Tia in her mind. Vanessa fell. She flailed about in the air before suddenly impacting on the solid stone floor, pain streaking from her shoulder as she cried out. "FUCK!" she screamed out as Ceresa's giggles filled the chamber, The gliding demon landing next to her and offering her a hand. 

"Be thankful you're so large. That was a much further fall at my previous size." Ceri offered as she pulled Vanessa to her feet. "Welcome to the human farms. It's going to be much easier to manage now we are fucking titans!" Ceri said, laughing. 

"Manage? You want me to help you breed humans!" She exclaimed as she stepped to the edge of the field of small rooms. Each small box held a group of four-inch-tall women, all tied to a rock bed. 

"Yep, This is where we keep the prego ones. Tia mulches nutrients from fungus she grows in her deep caves and feeds them all twice a day." The Overseer was kneeling and poking one of the women through the open roof, "Fuck, I'm powerful now." 

"There are thousands of them. This treatment is sick..."  Vanessa said as she met the gaze of the trapped women, all looking up at her fearfully. 

"Do not think of them as equal to you. Think of this infestation as the insects they are." Tia's cold voice stated clearly in her mind. 

"Yeah, Listen to Tia. It's hard at first, I know, I was one of the first humans Zanna brought here. It does get easier, though. Now we are big enough. I want to try eating one." Ceresa said as she licked her lips, turning towards another large chamber, "Follow me, I'll show you the studs." 

"Insects...This would have been my fate if I had not fought you?" Vin slowly said as she followed her companion into the next room. 

"Yeah, the rest of your group is still kneeling in the other room, waiting to be filtered into the breeding chambers. I'll use that group to teach you mental control after we finish the tour." Ceresa smirked as she pointed towards a distant archway. 

"I guess I owe you for not condemning me to a life of livestock..." Vanessa tepidly said as she entered a room of wall to wall prison cells built into the wall.

"Actually, You owe Tia for that," Ceri said as she stopped gesturing to the room.

"You're welcome." Tia chimed in. 

"This is the dud room. We keep the studs in pens so that they can work out. These men are destined for Zanna." Ceresa smirked as she twirled through the room of crying humans, revelling in her new size. 

"So these are the ones Zanna satiates herself with, So many of them..." Vanessa stepped into the middle of the room, the whines and cries of the humans echoing from the walls. 

"Vin! VIN!" a small voice called through the cries as Vanessa recognised the voice, honing in on the nearest wall. Moving closer, she saw her boyfriend, barely four inches tall, banging on the stone bars. 

"John! Fuck, this is why you didn't pick me up! This mess is all your fault!"  Vanessa scolded as she looked at her naked boyfriend. The bars vanished as she instinctively reached for him. 

"Someone, you know?" Ceri offered as she stepped up beside her. 

"Mm? Yeah, my boyfriend, He was meant to pick me up earlier. He's the reason I am in this mess!" She scolded as she clutched him in her fist and withdrew him from the wall. 

"He's the reason you're a powerful Demoness with the power over humanity? It doesn't sound too bad." Ceresa's mocking tone was punctuated with an eye roll as she reached out to the wall and grabbed a random man from another cell. 

"Well, When you put it like that..." she admitted as the man squirmed in her grip.

"Vin! Please, you can help me! Get me home! Please!" he pleaded as she flexed her grip, tightening it on him until he silenced. 

"You can't help him, Zanna wouldn't allow it, and I certainly would stop you. You have a man, and I have a man. Here's to a long immortal life as queens of hell!" Ceri lifted her small man in a toasting gesture as she slid the squirming screaming man into her mouth legs first. The man cried and fought as she forced the large mouthful into her throat. She struggled to swallow at first but eventually, the man vanished as a large lump travelled down her throat. "Mmm fuck yeah, That was as good as I had hoped!" she drooled as she stroked her stomach. 

"You want me to eat John?" Vin said slowly as she nervously looked at her small boyfriend, shaking his head as he gasped for air. "Okay, To being a queen of hell..." she finally admitted as she lifted him to lips, pushing him slowly into her throat. The sensation was surreal as Vin felt him fight her every step of the way. His small form was no match for her as she kept swallowing until finally, her throat had enough grip to pull him fully down. "Oo, that felt weird. Good but weird..." Nessa said as the large lump of her boyfriend settled in her stomach. He pounded on her from inside as she giggled at the feeling. 

"Good Girl," Tia said suddenly with a tone of approval.

"See, Not so bad, was it? Let's get you trained on the breeding process. We have to earn this new power." Ceri said as her playful tone vanished, turning and leaving the room back towards the women waiting to be processed. 

 

Vanessa patted her stomach as she stood over the crowd of kneeling human women. It was shocking how quickly she had come to think of humans as different to her. The cold air in the farms felt like walking naked in winter as Ceresa explained how to project power. 

"These are what we call the cows. We will lead them into the next set of free breeding chambers and have a stud visit them. Tia feeds them fertiliser, so we expect at least triplets from all of them. " Ceresa said as the women all kneeled in total submission to her power. 

"Can I try? Taking a couple?" Vin slowly said as she gestured to a couple of women in the front. Ceri nodded, and the two women immediately started screaming, climbing to their feet. Vanessa stared at them as she pointed down, "KNEEL!" she commanded, feeling herself projecting a force into the screaming women. One of the women exploded, a gush of gore covering those around her as the other started to run. 

"Holy shit Nessa, what was that!" Ceri said as she tried to leash the runner. The running human also exploded as Ceri's eyes flashed in surprise. "Fuck, Okay, not just you, We are much more powerful now. It looks like we'll be learning together."

"That was morbid, but it made me feel so good. This demon body responds to horror as a stimulant. I'm so confused." Vanessa said as she squats down over the kneeling women and wipes the gore from them with her finger, mimicking Zanna as she sucked her finger clean. "Tastes good." 

"Let me try some," Ceri said as she squatted next to her. "If we get addicted to them as well, then this farm needs to produce more than just Zanna's ever-growing needs." 

"Okay, I'm with you. Let's breed humans," Vanessa said as she hardened her resolve. 

End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Chapter 5 - The Request by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Chapter 5 Sets the scene for the universe going forward.
I am now accepting requests for which perspective people would like to see.
This is a single-question anon survey to see where people would like to go.
https://forms.gle/WJYHLDDv5SvbGi3VA

If you have idea's for concepts you would like to see, please leave a review! :D

 

Zanna's Dimension

Chapter 5 - The Request

It had been just over two months since Vanessa had joined Ceresa as an Overseer. Ceri leaned back in her chair and placed her feet up on the table. The three serving men immediately rushed over from the wall and began to rub her tired soles. The small hands on her sore feet always made her smile after a long day walking through the expansive subterranean human farms. The number of pregnant humans had ramped up considerably, and scaling up was getting tiring. Zanna had slept for nearly a week after she had ascended Vin and granted them both increased stature. Their Demonic mistress had been hesitant to do it again, leaving the two overseers alone to meet her ever-growing appetite. Ceresa reached down beside the chair and grabbed an extra pair of human men, tossing them on the table near her feet. They scrambled to join the others in service. Turning her gaze back down the long cave, the soft glow of the embers that lit the room shining from Vanessa's silky purple skin as she strode down the long path towards her. Ceri had never been attracted to women as a human, but there was something about the slender curves of Vin's demonic form that made her chew her lip as she watched her move. She wondered to herself if Vanessa felt the same way as she smirked back at her, Noticing the staring. 

 

Vanessa approached, her hands full, ten or so human males between her fingers as she tossed them onto the table. The nonchalance of the action combined with the pained screams as they hit the stone table made Ceresa tingle with pleasure. They were both so powerful, and she loved it. 

"We need a new solution," Vin said as she slumped down in the chair opposite, her bare feet slamming down next to Ceri's as the men all jumped into action. 

"Mmm? What do you mean?" The amusing scene of the experienced serving men trying to get Nessa's new arrivals to work was distracting to Ceri. 

"This farm isn't scalable. We're treating them with too much...dignity. They are insects, not pets." Vanessa's tone was cold as she flattened one of her feet on top of a startled serving man. He yelped in pain as she dragged her foot back and forward across the table, rolling him against her sore foot. 

"That looks fun," Ceresa admitted as she gripped one of her servants between her large and second toe. His head trapped, she pushed her foot forward, grinding him against her sole. "What do you propose we do about it?" 

"I have already discussed a new arrangement with Tia. She approves and would support us in asking Zanna for additional size." The man under Vanessa's foot came apart as she pressed into him, limbs breaking off as she rolled him into a mess on the table. 

"You went to Tia before me? Nessa, I am hurt!" Ceri mocked indignation as she clenched her toes, breaking her servant's neck and giggled as his head rolled into the other servants rubbing her foot. 

"You were an hour away. That was kind of the problem. We are expanding quickly in all directions. Tia would prefer it if we didn't have to chill so much space. Did you know planets feel the cold?"  Vin said as she pointed to one of the men on the table, directing him under her sole.

"I do, You shouldn't be surprised, and I am a volcanic world." Tia chimed in proudly. 

"Fair enough, So are you going to tell me, or are you going to keep teasing me like a cuck?" The annoyance in her tone was mostly upbeat as the reasoning was sound. 

"Cuck, I like seeing you squirm. It's sexy." Vin grinned as she pressed her foot down on the man who had just obeyed her command. The human instantly exploded as Vanessa burst into a giggle. 

 

-- 

 

Zanna yawned as she landed back in her mountainside home, her wings folding away and vanishing as she passed through the large door. Krystal and Lyra had been excited to hear about her latest project. Her sisters had also never heard of humans, although Astra, Krystal's planet, was more than aware of them. Humans were considered a contagious illness amongst the interstellar community. She placed the box of wine on her table. By Zanna's standards, her sisters' world was practically frozen. It did, however, lead to an explosion of colourful flora. The wine was a product of that flora. Tia had never produced anything her sisters wanted, which had always bugged Zan. These humans could change that. 

"Mistress, Welcome Home." Tia's echoing voice made a welcoming sound as she licked her lips, looking for her human box.  

"Ah Tia, Take that box of wine down to the farms. Krystal convinced me that it should be enjoyed chilled. It was certainly delightful." Her fingers gripped the small box as she turned to watch the box of wine slide into the floor as the table reformed. 

"Of course, Mistress, Your Overseers request an audience. They have a big request for you, although I support the request." The planet's voice was nervous. Zanna lifted her eyebrow in suspicion. Moving out onto the balcony, she stood for a moment to enjoy the warm winds, the light screaming coming from the box in her hand making her mouth water. 

"Fine, I'm in a good mood. Send them up." her finger pushed the lid from the box as she held them under her breasts. Glancing down her cleavage, she felt her tongue salivate. The box was wall to wall tiny human males, all glaring up at her in pure terror. "Hello, boys." her sultry whisper sending them into a wild panic. Zanna wiggled her fingers over them as she stroked the top of the box, chewing her lip as she selected her first. "You..." she finally said as her long red fingers plucked a screaming man from the box, he glistened with their trademark salty sweat as she held him before her lips, probing him with her tongue. "Mmm, I've only been away a couple of days, but I've missed this...oh how I've missed this." her fingers quickly pushing the writhing figure between her lips. The instant hit of flavour made Zanna moan as she fell backwards into her sofa. She sucked on her tiny prisoner as she placed the box down between her thighs as leaned back. "Mmmhmmm", she swished the man around her mouth, battering him under he leaked the goo she enjoyed so much.  She grabbed another from the box, wordlessly pinning him against her nethers as she used his slick body to stimulate her moistening lips. The man burst into flames as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation of her juices combusting the mortal. 

"Mistress, Overseer Vanessa and Overseer Ceresa are here to see you." Tia's voice interrupted the growing power trip as she cracked open her eyes, spying the two kneeling women beside the sofa. 

"Ahhh, Stand up. The mood is gone now anyway..." Zanna complained as she swallowed the broken man in her mouth, sliding the lid back onto the box. 

"Apologies, Mistress, We didn't mean to interrupt." Vanessa began as Zanna sat up, placing the box upside down on the table, smirking at the feeling of them tumbling over each other inside. 

"It's fine. It was Tia who interrupted me..." She said, standing, walking to the balcony.

"Wait, Mistress, no, please!" Tia's voice rushed back to her head as she ignored the planet's pleas.

"I said I would see them, but you should have known to wait. You are aware of my mood, are you not?" Zanna scolded the planet as she lifted her hand towards a distant mountain.

"Yes, Please, I didn't consider your intentions to go-" Tia's begging was cut short as the planet quaked. Vanessa and Ceresa looked at each other nervously as Zanna clenched her fist.

"You are not exempt from punishment, or did you forget!" the sneering demoness twisted her hand, the distant mountain warped and crumbled. A large fissure opened across the landscape as Zanna nodded. The quakes stopped, and an eerie silence fell over them as Zanna lowered her hand. "She'll be silent for a while as she licks her wound. When your planet annoys you, you break them a little as a warning. Celestial 101," Zanna declared as she sighed, returning to the sofa.  

"Of course, Mistress, You know best." Ceresa quickly said as Zanna's attention returned to them.

"Now, Tia said you had a request for me? I am horny and eager to satisfy it, so be quick, girls." She decreed her fingers were shaking her box of men, eagerly feeling them tumble around. 

"Mistress, We would like to be on the same scale as yourself." Vanessa declared. Ceresa seemed to turn shite next to her as Zanna tilted her head. Ceresa was not aware, and now she was scared. The Demoness smirked as she considered the request. It would be a good workout for her power. There was no harm in it. They would still be effectively powerless compared to a celestial. 

"I see. Why?" The answer was obvious, although Zanna felt obliged to ask. Tia had supported this proposition, so the reasoning was probably sound. 

"Human's would be easier to manage. We could modify our farming methods and increase our yield. More humans, faster." Vin said confidently without losing her reverent posture. Ceresa was visibly shaking.

"One Condition..." she spoke slowly as her mind wandered around the various pros and cons of making full-sized servants. 

"Anything you desire, Mistress..." Vanessa excitedly said as Ceresa nodded in shock.

"You will sleep in my bed as my concubines. It's been millennia since I shared a bed and kinda missed it..." The admission came out in a subdued tone, Zanna realising she had lowered a wall to these two ex-humans. It was true, though. She had started to envy the human companionship. 

"Certainly, Mistress! It would be our pleasure!" Ceresa perked up for the first time, eagerly agreeing with the request. Zanna stood, worried she had shown vulnerability to her slaves.

"You would be sex dolls. Do you realise that? Serving whatever twisted desire my mind can conjure!" The warning tone in her voice promised pain as she stepped closer to loom her naked form over the kneeling Overseers. 

"We would have it no other way, Mistress," Vanessa added, her eyes fixed on the ground before Zanna's toes.

"Urgh, fine, Okay, This is going to hurt!" Zanna kicked out, sending Vanessa flipping backwards, landing flat on her wings. Ceresa quickly jumped backwards next to Vin before Zanna could reset her kick. "Do you want the ability to hide your wings? You seem so awkward walking around with them always out..." 

"Please, Mistress. It would certainly help us in the caves." Ceresa quickly responded while Nessa just nodded.  Zanna shrugged as she pushed the two small child-sized women together. 

"I'm doing this my way..." Her smile widening as she turned and sat down, large ass cheeks on each of their faces. Lifting her feet onto their stomachs, the Demoness took a deep breath and wriggled slightly. Plunging her hands down either side of her thighs, she grabbed a tit from each Overseer, clenching it as she started to push power into them. The two women struggled, writhed and screamed into her ass as she broke their bodies apart.

--

Zanna had collapsed as Vanessa got to her feet. The two overseers marvelled at their now darker purple skin. Ceresa broadly smiled as she folded her wings away, the large, cumbersome limbs fading into her back. Vin felt normal, and It was surreal. The room was finally at a scale she comprehends. It no longer felt dystopian. The sofa, table and doorways no longer seemed alien as she took a moment to appreciate the architecture. 

"You had better put the Mistress in bed." Tia's voice returned.

"Oh! Shit, of course!" Vin agreed as she kneeled to scoop the unconscious Demoness into her arms. The two Overseers gently laid their Mistress into her bed, the beautiful celestial snoring lightly. Ceresa put the box of humans next to her for when she awoke. The two women moved for the door as the exit sealed over, the stone growing to prevent their exit. 

"You made a deal. You sleep with her." The planet's commanding tone echoed through the room. Ceresa turned to look at Vanessa.

"I'll stay. You still wouldn't let me on your master plan. Zanna would want you to get started on the farm changes." Ceresa's expression shifted as she looked back to their sleeping mistress, "She looks so adorable when she's not looming over you. She seems so young and innocent while she sleeps." 

"Mistress Zanna is over five thousand of your years old. You are nothing to her." Tia's voice returned with an annoyed tone. 

"I know. It's just perspective. I understand and revere her power." Ceresa apologised as she moved to the bed, sliding in alongside her mistress. 

"Is that okay with you, Tia? If Ceresa stays while I get to work?" Vanessa nervously asked as she glanced at the stone sealing the door. There was a low rumble as the door reformed itself. "Thank you." 

 

The flight to the farm was brief, her new size and power granting her exhilarating speed. She was eager to get her hands on some mortals. There would need to be some indulgence before she got to work. The cold air sent a shiver down her spine as she glided down into the farm, the tiny mortals all staring up from their cells as she drifted over. The humans in the farm had never seen Zanna; before today, Ceresa and herself had been the largest they had seen. Vin's skin began to tingle as she landed, the emotions of the humans landing across her. Being able to feel mortal emotion had been frustrating. Her demon body always interpreted it as sexual stimulation, clouding her mind as she had to work. Her bare feet touched down on the cold stone floor, and the tiny mortal slaves fled the landing zone. 

"Uh? Slaves? Just because I'm a little bigger doesn't mean you don't have to kiss my feet when I land. Back to it!"  Vin said as she planted her hands on her hips, her massive wings folding away into her back. The men were now barely an inch tall; as they turned to face her feet, Vanessa's body trembled with a sensation of power. 

"Overseer Vanessa, We should begin." Tia declared. Her tone had become far more formal since Zanna's punishment. 

"Mmm yeah, for sure, you two get between my toes. You're small enough now." The overseer flexed her toes as the small men obeyed her commands. "Okay, Tia, Let's start. Remove the grid and compress the farm rooms down into one room." Vin turned to watch the massive grid of rooms begin to quake as the walls slid away. There was a cacophony of screams as the massive cave shifted. The women who had previously enjoyed their tiny room found themselves tightly packed together.  The massive farm was quickly compressed into a long tray of screaming women. "Split this in half. It's a little large, and then stack them." 

"Okay, Like this?" Tia queried as a large wall split the women in half, the backroom then lifting and sliding on top of the first. "The lower room has no light." 

"That's fine. Humans don't need light. Raise both to my chest height." Vanessa gestured with her hand where she wanted the two rooms of pregnant women. The large box was raised to rest under her extended hand. "Okay, good, can you polish the outside walls of the boxes so I can slide them out like drawers?" 

"Drawers? Uhm, stackable containers for storing items?" Tia queried as she tried to understand the request.

"Yeah, So I can check on the lower room," Vin said as she pretended to slide something from the rock box. The rough stone of the stacked rooms began to smooth over as Tia reshaped the rooms and polished the edges. A thin indent appeared at the front. Vin broadly smiled as she slid her fingers under the indent and slid the lower tray out. "Hello, my little cows," she teased as the large crowd of women came into view just under her navel. 

"With this template, we could save 95% of the floor space. Can I put the males and waiting women into similar...accommodation." Tia's tone was less tense, and the planet seemed to appreciate the new farming arrangement. 

"Yeah, we can stack them ten drawers high, from the ground to breast height. For now, we can have one rack for the pregnant cows. We can mix the men and women in the others. The men will rape the women until they get pregnant, at which time we will move the women." Vanessa coldly declared as she slid the drawer back into the darkness. "Once a tray has had its women moved out, we will toss the men to Zanna and start again. As long as you feed them the fertility serum, it shouldn't matter."  

"So you want the portals to go straight into one of these drawers?" Tia said as the whole cave started to shake. Walls of cages collapsing together into sleek drawers.  

"Yeah, the plan is to throw them all together and filter them out after. This way, we can focus on macro farming and not worry about the individuals." The small men at her feet started to back away as she spoke. She watched as her foot slowly shifted over them. "Insects..." her whispered words exciting herself as she covered their forms with her bare toes. "Die for me..." she continued as her foot rested softly on their squirming forms. The light tickle made her salivate as she compressed three men at once under her foot. "Fuck...I understand more and more why Zanna enjoys this so much."

 

 

 

End Notes:

--
Chapter 5 Sets the scene for the universe going forward.
I am now accepting requests for which perspective people would like to see.
This is a single-question anon survey to see where people would like to go.
https://forms.gle/WJYHLDDv5SvbGi3VA

If you have idea's for concepts you would like to see, please leave a review! :D

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Chapter 6 - The Vats by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

New as of 21-02-2022

Chapter 6 - The Vats

Linda had been lurking around the alley behind the bar she worked in when it had happened. Her dealer called to her from the dark backstreet but was gone when she moved in to investigate. A wave of warm air swept up her light floral skirt tripping forward into a rush of humidity—the world around her warped as she fell six feet onto a warm stone floor. The ambience around her shifted into panicked chattering as large groups of people stood around talking and shouting. 

“Where am I? What happened?” she softly spoke as she rose back to her feet, looking around for answers. A familiar man stepped over from a nearby group.

“Lindz? You’re here too?” Johnny said with mild surprise. He was the dealer she was meant to be meeting.

“Well, duh, you called me over. Where the hell am I, J!” The fluster of angry emotions surged as she suddenly felt worried he had lured her into a drug den. 

“I called? That was like 12 hours ago. I’ve been stuck here like everyone else. No-one knows here is, people here from all over, that fella’ over there is from the UK, so it’s global.” Johnny explained as he pointed to a scared-looking man in the corner. 

“12 Hours? No, you called me just a second ago! I went into that alley looking for you! What do you mean you don’t know where we are? Isn’t this your place?” Linda said, concerned, slowly becoming conscious of the worrying atmosphere of the room. 

“Just that Lindz, The room is just a dimly lit stone cave with hundreds of us in. Some people have been here for days.” He seemed calm as he gestured to the room of people. 

“Stop fucking with me. I have to get back to work. Do you have my hit or not?” Linda complained as she fished the money out from the hem of her skirt. 

“Your hit? Haha, Of course not. You think I stayed this calm without burning my stash.” Johnny said wild-eyed as he shook his head and walked away back towards the group that had left. 

“What the fuck! I need that hit!” Linda stormed after him waving her dollars between her fingers as she yelled at him. A scream filled the air as another woman slapped into the ground behind her. She turned to see a young Asian girl pushing up onto her knees. 

“DRAWER FULL, PLEASE BEGIN COPULATION '', a loud, deep feminine voice announced in the dark chamber. Everyone froze in place as the dim light dimmed even further, a thick smokey mist wafting in from the 10 ft tall cave ceiling. Linda stood in silence with the others as the thick mist began to stick to her face. The sweet-smelling vapour filled her as she breathed. The surprisingly pleasant tingles in her nose and mouth made her tongue explore her lips, looking for more. The desire for drugs slowly ebbed from her as she felt her libido building, pushing the stress from her mind and muscles. 

“This feels magical...what is Johnny….” Linda caught herself almost moaning as she slid her top down, the warm vapour making her skin feel tingly. Johnny appeared near her, the man she regarded as a repulsive lowlife now glistening in the strange mist. Her arms silently slid around him as he moved in on her wordlessly. 


“Oh Lindz, I want you, I want here and now...I need you…don’t fight me!” he possessively said as he pushed her slowly to the floor. The Asian girl that had dropped down behind her appeared, already naked and reaching for Johnny. He turned up and kissed her as he held Linda to the floor. “I’ll get to you after…” he said firmly.

“Forget that skinny runt J, take me right now...before the mood goes….” Linda caught herself saying she really needed this; her emotions were being overridden by desire and lust. Then she felt her underwear snap away in a rough painful yank. It should have horrified her, but instead, she willed it to come faster as her back alley dealer started to push into her. After Johnny had his way with her, three other men she had never seen before also found their way into lovemaking. Two of them she had gone down on while the third happened while she was barely conscious, the world spun in her mind as the intoxication took everyone. She would regret this soon, and she knew she would. 


--


Vin brushed the last of the dried rock from her thigh as she walked back down to the farm. It had taken some getting used to bathing in lava showers. Tia had assured her that her days with water were over when she requested it. The chill air of the farms made her wish for clothes as she approached the drawers. The new batch should be ready for separation this morning. 

“Tia, Dye the pregnant ones red. I want to observe the separation of our new crop.” The Overseer commanded as she slid her fingers gently around the rims of the drawer.

“Done Overseer.” The planet responded obediently. Vanessa bit her lip in anticipation as she slowly pulled the drawer back. She savoured powerful moments like this. The Drawer slid out to just above her knees, Her massive naked crotch looming over the hundreds of shocked and terrified faces as she stood tall, watching their gazes trace her form over her massive breasts before finally finding her smiling down on them. The terror was slowly coming over them as she let their emotions bounce from her skin, moistening her womanhood as she stood, letting them absorb the enormity of her. ‘That’s right, bugs, be in awe, be in awe of me.’ she thought to herself as her eyes swept over them, her mouth salivating as she enjoyed the moment. 


 -- 


The haze in her mind cleared as light filled the cave. Linda felt her awareness return as she slowly sat up, her body aching and sore. The world started to come into focus as the chatter of people around her began. Lifting her chin, she followed the gaze of the others. A massive sheet of pure purple. Tracking her eyes up, she came to what could only be the largest pussy she had ever and would ever see, huge neat folds of purple skin, a perfectly outlined clitoral hood, a beautiful example of feminine elegance. It was surely a statue or piece of art. She thought as her head tilted back further, the massive navel leading to a colossal underboob. They were so high above her it was painful to crane her neck. Beyond the huge breasts, the massive smirking face of a dark-haired woman looks down on her. The animation in her eyes and hair is hard to comprehend as she finally accepts the reality that this is no statue. This purple skinned Goddess is real. Linda feels the tears on her face as the torrent of emotions begins to swirl, terror, awe and confusion in equal measure. People start screaming and crying around her; she envies their ability to move as she stares up, unable to move, paralysed by her emotional state. 


“YES, THAT’S RIGHT, I AM REAL, NOW, ALL YOU WOMEN GLOWING RED, PLEASE MOVE THROUGH THE DOOR AT THE RIGHT OF THE CHAMBER.” The huge titan spoke clearly with a commanding tone as her huge left hand appeared, gesturing to a door in the side of the room. Linda looked around as women started to stand, walking towards the door. They were all glowing red, the vapour that coated them making them stand apart. She glanced down across her skin. Nothing, whatever this was, she had not been chosen. A man burst from the crowd and sprinted for the door. Two huge fingers moved with impossible speed and dexterity, plucking from the chamber before he was able to reach the exit. “MM GOOD, I WAS HOPING I WOULD GET ONE!” The movement was so swift people were knocked back by the displaced air as huge purple fingers snatched the man. Linda fell backwards as the fingers lifted the man higher into the sky. The fingers didn’t stop for a moment as they deposited the man into the titan’s mouth. For her part, the Titan wasted no time chewing on the man like a small slice of meat. “MMM FUCK YEAH.”, the murderous woman decreed as her tongue emerged to trace across her lips. Terror erupted through the room as the huge woman began to laugh. 


“SEPARATION COMPLETE!” The deep rumbling voice declared. Linda stood and pushed her way to the back wall. The panic and turmoil overwhelmed her as she tried to escape the cries, her fear manifesting in mild sobs as she pushed herself against the furthest wall. The huge purple woman’s fingers had been gently stroking her looming nether region as she observed from on high, the smell of her potent sex now dominating the chamber. Linda swallowed as she cried, wishing for the sensation of that mysterious vapour to return and help her forget this hell.


“VERY GOOD, POT THE REST. ZANNA WILL BE WANTING HER BREAKFAST.” The large woman said casually as her huge form twisted sideways, her huge hips swinging back as her thigh crashed into the side of the chamber. Linda felt her whole world lurch forward as the chamber was slammed backwards into darkness. Her arm smashed into an unknown man as she rolled and tumbled across a mass of humanity. The room felt like it was moving as she began to slide forwards in total darkness, scraping her skin against the floor while her limbs were bent in awkward angles against others tumbling beside her. 


--


Ceresa had spent nearly a week being tossed around like a human body pillow as her mistress slept. The impossibly strong demoness had crushed, squeezed and tossed her from the bed on numerous occasions. Each time, Tia had simply lifted her back into the large bed for the sleeping woman to resume her unconscious torture. Ceri had been unable to find sleep herself for very long before Zanna had brought her into a rib crushing hug or rubbed lewdly against her. Ceri frequently wondered if she was really asleep. Tia confirmed the mistress was, in fact sleeping, more soundly and happily than she had in a long time. Ceresa would have felt proud of her impact had her Mistress not just broken her leg in a casual roll. 


“Let me get that for you,” Tia offered as Ceri felt her leg heal. Tia had been mending her over and over as Zanna casually broke her apart without even realising. “The Mistresses mind is calm and relaxed. Using her magic and having purpose has re-invigorated her.” 

“I’m glad, OOOOUCH! Do you think...Do you think she will sleep more passively in future?” Ceri screamed as Zanna arm curled under her, breaking her ribs as she snuggled up to her. 

“Keep your voice down. Last warning, Your mistress is sleeping.” Tia’s scolding tone returned as her healing power soothed Ceresa’s chest. 

“Sorry…” Ceri whispered as she heard the light yawning behind her.

“Too late, I am awake...By Celestia, I feel amazing….” Zanna muttered as Ceri felt her mistress release her. 

“Good Morning, Mistress,” Tia announced reverently.

“Good Morning, Mistress,”  Ceresa quickly echoed, rolling away to kneel by the bed. 

“Oh, no you don’t….” Zanna giggled as she dragged Ceri back into a hug. “You’re mine,” she happily said as she embraced her full-size slave. Zanna sighed into Ceri’s hair as she held her, “At least hug me back….”

“Oh, Of course, Mistress,” Ceri quickly obliged, bringing her arms around the naked Demoness as they embraced. Time seemed too slow as Zanna held them in place for a long minute. 

“This is nice. I like this….” Zanna admitted as she finally pushed away and swung her legs out of bed. “Where is my other love toy? Being industrious, I hope….” 

“Overseer Vanessa has restructured the Human Farms to increase yield by 500% while reducing space requirements to maximise efficiency. The first crop of new humans should be available for inspection by the next solar cycle.” Tia’s monotone, deep voice reverberated through the bed chamber as Zanna brushed her long hair. Ceresa took the opportunity to approach and offer to take over the task of brushing. 

“Ah...Of course, Ceri, I am still getting used to having a useful slave….Tia, Inform Overseer Vanessa I would like something to snack on during my morning bath. That box you left on my bed seems to have perished during my nap.” Zanna declared, gesturing to the box next to her pillow. 

“Mistress, To the humans, they were trapped in there for a good number of weeks while you slept. They require sustenance and water to survive that long.” Ceresa offered as she worked through her mistress' long tangled bed hair. 

“Oh, I don’t care why they perished. They just aren’t appealing to eat anymore.”  Zanna yawned with a shrug as she admired her new slave in the mirror. 


--


Hell, That was the only word in Linda’s mind as she felt pressed up against the warm ceramic surface. There were no tears left to cry as the dry heat dominated her and the hundred others which she shared the tight room. Mostly men remained as she felt their struggles, heard their moans while the air wreaked their sweat.  Earlier that day, her biggest problem was getting another hit to keep her going through her shift. Now she was battered and bruised, feeling as if the world had ended. Gravity seemed unstable as the room shifted left and right. Her stomach did flips as they were all pushed left and right. 


A faint red glow started to light the darkroom, the pain and fear-stricken faces of the men around her gradually illuminated. The despair in their eyes haunted as Linda raised her hand. 

“I’m...glowing...like the others….” She said slowly as the men around her all stared at her in terrified confusion.

“You’re glowing blood red...The purple woman will want you...We should offer her to the purple one!” A man called out as a flurry of hands grabbed and pulled at Linda, lifting her on top of the tightly packed people, holding her aloft like an offering as the whole room shook violently. 

“MISTRESS, GOOD MORNING!” a loud voice thundered from above.

“Offering! Offering! Offering!” The men chanted as they held Linda high above the group.

“AH VIN, IS THAT FOR ME” another feminine voice.

“Offering! Offering! Offering!” The chant continued as Linda felt tossed into the air repeatedly by the group of scared men. Light poured in from above as a red-skinned face smiled down sweetly on her. 

“MM VIN, MY BREAKFAST IS RADIOACTIVE.” The huge face said with a sneer. The purple woman’s face was quickly appearing next to her.

“APOLOGIES, MISTRESS, THIS ONE SHOULD BE IN THE OTHER CHAMBER.” her huge fingers reached in and gripped Linda carefully. Linda screamed as she felt ripped out of the room into a brightly lit expanse. “I’LL PUT HER BACK SOON.” 

“MM, IT’S FINE, LOOK AT THESE LITTLE DELICACIES!” The red-skinned titan declared as her fingers went into the room and withdrew one of the men. Linda tried to calm her panicked heart as she took stock of the situation. The massive purple fingers that held her were linked to the huge purple titan that had tormented her. The huge woman seemed to be submissive to the other. 


Linda felt her throbbing heart slow as the huge purple woman shifted her into a more comfortable grip, giving her space to place her feet as the large slender fingers held her gently.  She turned to watch as the massive red-skinned titan slid a man between her lips, sucking on him gently as she moaned. Suddenly the danger was back as this new giant consumed a human whole.

“This is fucked up….” Linda said as she watched the huge red demoness fish for another. 

“SILENCE HUMAN, YOU ARE FORTUNATE TO BE EXEMPT FROM BREAKFAST:” the vast purple face scolded her in a whisper loud enough to deafen her. Linda’s mind was a mess. For the first time, one of these huge women had acknowledged her existence. As she turned to look up, she noticed another huge purple-skinned woman kneeling in the distance. ‘Where the hell was she? Who were these women,’ she thought as another volley of screams pierced her ears. Turning back, she saw the red-skinned girl with her other-worldly beauty dangling three men from her fingers, running her tongue back and forth across them. She wanted to comment, but her peripheral vision caught sight of her captures massive eyes glaring down onto her. 

“MM VIN, I’D LIKE ANOTHER COUPLE OF JARS. I WANT TO TAKE ONE TO KRYSTAL TO THANK HER FOR THE WINE.” The red-skinned woman calmly said as she sucked the screaming men from between her fingers into her mouth.

“I WILL PREPARE THEM AT ONCE, MISTRESS.” Linda’s capture replied as she felt the grip tighten slightly. ‘So, The purple one is called Vin, and she’s a servant.’ Linda summarised as she braced herself against the large purple fingers. The world shifted and moved as the huge woman stood and carried her away from the horrific scene.

“CERI, WOULD YOU PUSH THIS ONE INTO MY ASS?” The red woman said as Linda was carried from the room. 

“I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU DIDN’T GET FILTERED, BUT YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD, ONCE YOU SERVE YOUR PURPOSE, YOU LITTLE BITCH I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!.” Vin sneered, her words laced with the dangerous promise as Linda felt the terror build in her heart once more.

“What is my purpose?” she squeaked as the huge woman closed her fist around her entirely. Her lips must have been close as the answer to her question was palpable.

“TO BREED YOU COW!” The titans’ breath brushed over her skin in her enclosed prison. Linda squirmed as her heartbeat raced. She wasn’t pregnant? Was she? She had never wanted to have children. Her mind wheeled as fresh air briefly returned to her, the open palm of Vin quickly ascending into the sky as she realised Vin had dropped her. The solid surface hit her hard as she landed, the looming, naked angry form of Vin looming over her, glaring. “I’LL SEE YOU SOON...LINDA”

“How do you know…” she started as the titans hand slapped against the edge of her new prison, slamming her into darkness. There were screams and cries as she tumbled backwards. Standing slowly, she stood in the dim red glow. The room was full of lightly glowing women. “We are all…” she started as the vapour once again descended. The women all quickly moved to it, breathing in deep. Linda watched before doing the same, the sensation of pleasure washing away her cares as she slumped down in a content sleep, her mind banishing the torment as strange vapour sedated her. 


Chapter 7 - Cold Hearts by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Chapter new as of 21-02-2022

Chapter 7 - Cold Hearts

Zanna sat chewing her lip as she watched the large box of human women writhing around before her. “So they just spawn more humans after they wriggle around like this?” she spoke quietly as she observed the fascinating scene unfolding before her. 

“Yes, Mistress,” Tie responded in a dead tone. “With Overseer Vin’s help, I have manipulated their biology through the nutrition vapours to encourage them to spawn as much as possible.” The planet sounded pleased with themselves as she shared her achievements. The demoness leaned forward and focused on some of the tiny women rolling around on their backs. 

“Looks painful, but they seem so bloated and juicy….” Zanna felt her mouth water as she observed the pain-stricken sweat-soaked human breeders. Reaching into the box, she hovered her fingers over a particularly large swollen female. The small woman cried and whimpered but did not run. Zanna smirked as she slowly lowered her fingers. “Brave..not running.” she mused as Vin’s voice emerged from the door.

“She can’t run. She’s probably got eight spawn inside of her.” The slave girl offered reverently as she entered and fell to her knees beside her mistress. Zanna felt the soft mortal compress as she pinched her between two fingers, lifting her out of the container and bringing the screaming woman up to her eye. 

“Eight? They must be really small spawn to all fit inside this one supple snack.” the soft mortal’s pained writhing and screaming gave her a small twang of sympathy as she rolled her around between her digits. Before the uncomfortable feeling in her gut could grow, Zanna slid the bulbous woman into her mouth. The salty supple morsel immediately began to struggle on her tongue; the flavour of her fear made Zanna moan lightly, the niggle of sympathy evaporating as she sucked on her favourite snack. 

“Yes, mistress, the spawn will be small at first. They will need time to grow. Maybe I could tempt you with some nice tasty men instead of the first harvest?” Vin offered pleadingly, realising the danger of her mistresses appetite. She could wipe out the first group of new humans before they were even born if she took a liking to these women. The audible squelch made her shudder slightly as her mistress finally started to chew her food. 

“Mmm, certainly juicy, a weird crunch and a funny texture...it is a unique snack, although not as...potent as the normal males, it’s a bit watery.” Zanna finally decided as she ran her tongue around her mouth after swallowing her food. Reaching over to Vin, she stroked her worried overseers head and rubbed her behind her ears as one would a pet. “Don’t worry. I just had to see what they tasted like. I don’t want to interfere with your fine breeding efforts.” 


---


Ceresa pushed the new transparent glass containers into place. She worked with Tia to develop a more sterile environment for the new spawns to be monitored. In her human life, she had worked with children but never had any of her own. Her human life felt like so long ago already. Her fingers traced across her waistline, the hundred or so small men tied together into a thin belt. The only garment she wore, and it screamed at her as she ran her fingertip across it. “I could have been like you...insignificant..a possession for something greater…” she smirked, but she was the one wearing them. 

“Overseers, it has started. The first of the breeding cows has expelled her brood.”  Tia’s voice echoed through her mind as she snapped from her reverie. Ceri quickly placed the lid onto her new glass boxes and turned for the door.

“Tia, Bring the nursery box to a reasonable temperature and flood it with the new nutrition and sedation vapours; these spawns can get noisy if not correctly sedated.” Ceri had given the best instruction she could from her limited experience.  She quickly weaved some of her new basic magic around her hand and brought it behind her head, neatening her hair into a tight long braid as she entered the main chamber. She couldn’t see it but felt better regardless as she carefully kneeled next to Vanessa, their excitable mistress transfixed on the box of birthing humans. “How is Tia handling the separations?” she whispered to Vin. 

“With Cruelty, we may have to find a more humane method. Jagged spikes severing the cords and steep slides may be doing more harm than good.” Vanessa kept her head bowed, but her eyes were fixed on the screaming humans as the ground cut their offspring free and took them away, leaving broken women scattered around the container. 

“Looks like a lot of them are not surviving the process; I thought the plan was to reuse the proven ones?” Ceri’s tone was laced with concern as she placed her hand on Vin’s knee. 

“That was the plan, and we may have to rethink the easy approach to improve the yield.” Vanessa’s cold, calculating voice proved her dedication to results over the horror taking place before the three large women.

“I mean...should we not make them more comfortable and stuff so that they can go for a second round?” Ceri said, realising her concern for the women contained more empathy than perhaps it should have. Vin’s eyes shifted and locked onto her.

“Comfortable? We are mass-producing food, not raising pets. Honestly, Ceri, you have a bunch of men hanging from your hips; make them more comfortable.” Vin’s scolding words struck hard, but worse was that Zanna was now also staring at her. 

“Overseer Vin, please see the spawn are surviving this...event.” Zanna declared as she waved her hand over the box of screaming women. “Ceresa, Go to my chambers and wait for me.” The demonesses smile was gone; there was no amusement in her cold tone. The stillness in the air was palpable, the small screams of pain the only sounds to be heard as the three women lingered a moment before surging into motion. 


---


Zanna tipped the remaining few men from her snack bowl onto the floor next to her feet as she wriggled her toes in anticipation. She wanted to let Ceri stew in thought for a while before disciplining her. The five men climbed to their feet as Zanna sat back up. “Okay, there are four of you, and my foot has four spaces between my toes. One man in between each of my toes, the last one gets stepped on.” She cooed as she spread her toes out before the group. The rushed tumbling that followed made her giggle as three men quickly found their places, the other two fighting to get between her small and fourth toes.  “Ahh, I love these little games we play…” she sighed as one of the men dived between her toes, getting stuck upside down as she gently scrunched her toes. “Guess you lose, little guy…” she whispered, chewing her lip, slowly raising the foot, her scrunched toes causing its prisoners to scream in pain. Her slender red foot quickly eclipsed the small fleeing figure. Zanna took her time, slowly brushed her sole over his head, knocking him down. “No chance...no hope…” she moaned to herself as she tightened her toes, the small prisoners bursting into mulch as she lowered her sole down onto the final victim. “Powerless..” the thoughts that played through her mind vocalised as she savoured this moment, one of many such moments recently. 


The air outside the farm was refreshingly warm as Zanna took flight, dragging her toes through a nearby magma flow to cleanse the mortal from them. Her mountainside palace came into view as she schooled a happy mood into a stern expression. Ceresa needed to be kept in check. Zanna had to appear at least serious, even if she wasn’t really upset. 

“Mistress, Overseer Vin reports that from the 119 women, They created 510 spawns. Vin informs me that this is an incredible success even if more than half of the women did not survive the process.” Tia’s voice entered her mind as she folded her wings away. Zanna chewed her tongue as she thought about it; these tiny, powerless creatures could create more of themselves in such a short time. 

“I take it back, Tia. I understand how creatures able to replicate so fast could be a virus to your kind...I am pleasantly surprised for my own sake, but I can see how Terra must feel. Please reach out to Terra and offer more extreme intervention to get her condition under control.” Zanna offered, her mind trying to comprehend the scale of the problem Terra must be facing if this was her result with only one hundred breeders. 

“Do I have permission to send an envoy to visit my sister and observe the extent of the damage?” Tia hesitantly asked. 

“An envoy? Like a part of yourself?” Zanna stopped in confusion at the request of the planet. 

“I have been studying the humans, and They are simple constructions. I think I could make a small avatar to send back through the rift. It would grant me a stronger connection to my sister planet, and I would be able to assess her condition.” Tia’s proud voice dripped with hope as Zanna smirked. 

“Request acknowledged. Keep working with Vin while I ponder it.” The demoness offered casually as her eyes focused on the door to her bedroom and the terrified slave she sensed inside. 

Zanna’s room was comfortable, colourful and relaxing. The world was hers, but her bedroom was where she came to feel really at home. Ceri was almost cowering on her knees in silence as she entered, placing her bare feet in front of the woman. Zanna tapped her foot once, and Ceri immediately fell onto it, kissing her toes with fervent devotion. “Good girl,” she stated as she took a moment to enjoy her slave’s lips moving across her toes. 

“Thank you, Mistress, and I apologise, Mistress. Forgive me, Mistress.” Ceri spoke each word between a quick kiss as she moved across Zanna’s toes.

“It seems to me we have a problem, and I don’t want my overseers getting attached to my food. I would...stomp out...such emotions before they could bloom.” Zanna offers with a sneering tone. She lifted her foot quickly and kicked Ceresa under the chin, flipping her roughly onto her back. One fluid motion later, Zanna sat on Ceri’s sternum, her nude form trapping her slave between her thighs. “I gave you everything. I could take it just as easily...easier, in fact.” 

“Please, Mistress. It was a slip of the tongue; I have no feelings for the humans; they are food, nothing more. Please!” Ceri was clearly terrified as Zanna placed a finger on her nose.

“I would have you prove it….” Zanna declared as she gestured towards a small box next to her bed. The box drifted slowly into her hands as she excitedly popped the lid open. The collection of men inside barely stirred as she realised they were almost expired. “These are worthless…” she whined as she tipped them onto Ceri’s face. The small men bounced and rolled from the slaves pretty features before hitting the ground. “New plan…You will go with Tia and bring back some young, supple, innocent specimens to enjoy, a group of perfectly lovable personalities for me to snuff out. Tia will watch you, and should she declare you even slightly empathetic...well...I’ll give you to Vin as a toy.” Zanna slid down and rolled her body forward, smothering Ceri’s mouse and nose under her nethers. “This test will require the return of gift for now…” she declared as she wriggled and smothered panicked slave. 

“Mmmm! Mmm! Mmmmmmmm!” Ceresa’s muffled begging fell silent as Zanna felt herself absorb the shared power back into herself through her womanhood. Her nethers slapped into the stone floor as Ceresa shrank back down to human scale, her massive pussy engulfing her as it landed on top of her tiny form. The barely conscious humans that had scattered around her overseers formerly large face splattered against her thighs as she descended. 

“Heh, I feel you….” Zanna whispered as she slid her finger along her netherlips, finding the kicking legs of Ceri. One firm press and she vanished into her moist cavern, sending tingles throughout her body. “Mmm. Tia, Prepare your avatar. You can take Ceri to Terra with you.” 

“Thank you, mistress! It would be my pleasure to administer this test for you!” The planet happily responded.


---


Vanessa sorted the new spawns into groups; watching the tiny specks, it was difficult to view them as anything more than flecks of dust under her fingertips. Still, they seemed alive and would soon grow into the first generation of farmed humans. “Tia, you need to hold them like this for three human cycles; that should give us some time to figure out how we are going to teach them to speak. They do not need real education but our Mistress isn’t going to like it if she cant torment her snacks.” Vin slid the tray of micro spawn into the transparent rack and reached for the next. “Okay, let’s induce the next group. We’ll have to refine the process as not to kill so many of the fertile females. I was wondering if you design the chamber in a way where we could bypass natural birth and have them drop them all out together, then we could heal the wound?” 

“Heal the wound? You would have me waste precious healing magic on these parasites?” Tie’s annoyed voice reverberated through Vin’s mind and the chamber around her. Vin sighed as she thought about it further.

“Okay, if the ‘parasite’ drops five or more spawn, you ‘waste’ the healing magic; they are clearly the more valuable breeders, the rest you can mulch down into nutrition vapour. Sound fair?” Vin shrugged as she wandered back into the birthing chambers, Tia’s shaping slowly shifting to turn all of the females over onto their stomachs. Vin caught herself touching her navel as a small tingle of guilt crawled up her spine. ‘They are just food…’ she reminded herself as the intense screaming grew louder. 

“Overseer Vanessa, this new method produced 600 surviving spawn from 120 breeders. Thirty-five breeders qualified for healing.” Tia’s voice sounded satisfied with the results.

“So fewer survivors, but we can assure the quality of the survivors is better...I suppose that will do, and maybe we could heal them from four spawns? How many would have survived then?” Vin asked curiously as she manually plucked out the freshly healed survivors.

“If I had healed those with four, we have 85 survivors.” Tia offered casually. The light sound of grinding stones replaced the screams as she quickly mulched the ones previously agreed before Vin changed her mind. 

“That’s a much higher survival rate and still good fertility, Let’s do four from the next batch, and before I forget, once you harvest Linda, that bratty bitch from batch seven, heal her and keep her for me.”  Vanessa grinned as she passed her gaze over the next few birthing boxes. One of them held some fun for her. 


Chapter 8 - Terra by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

New as of 21-02-2022

Chapter  8 - Terra

Ceresa felt choked in the boiling heat of her mistresses sex, and Her mind turned reflective as she wondered if her brief, fleeting sympathy had warranted such a harsh punishment. Zanna’s muscles contracted and gripped her, pushing her towards the exit. Ceri tried to calm herself as a huge finger burrowed past her to dig her out. Fresh air finally washed over her as the finger she was stuck to moved into a rapid flicking motion, sending her rocketing into the stone floor. 

“EWW, STICKY SLAVE, HAHAHA.” Zanna laughed, her scale now beyond comprehension just as their first meeting. “STAND UP; YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOURSELF OFF BEFORE YOUR TRIP.”

Ceri whimpered as she pushed herself onto her feet. While her colossal form was now diminished, she still held her demoness form and magic—a pleasant surprise as she pulled on her mistresses gifts to clean herself of her mistresses juices.

“FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, I WANT YOU TO SUCCEED AND RETURN TO ME.” Zanna conceded as her huge nakedness descended to squat over her. The huge demonesses mouth slowly opens as her tongue works saliva onto her tongue. “THIS IS FOR YOU, TIA…” the titan slowly declared as she pushed the saliva out her mouth, the large splash landing next to Ceri, splashing over her recently cleaned form. Ceri cleaned herself again as she watched the large puddle of spit pull itself together into a sphere and crystalise. 

“Thank you, Mistress” Tia’s voice echoed through the chamber as a pillar of rock rose next to the Ceri. Ceresa watched curiously as the edges of the pilar began to fall away, leaving a delicate human shape similar in proportions to herself to take form. The stone figure opened her eyes and slowly turned to face Ceri. 

“Hello?” Ceresa queried, slightly confused as the stone woman began to brush herself down, the stone texture falling off her like thick dust revealing bronzed skin below. The human-looking form worked her mouth, spitting out dust and earth as she looked towards Ceri with a grin.  

“Greetings Overseer, I am Tiana, Avatar of Tia.” The woman grinned as she stretched through her various limbs with excitement.

 “Tiana is an extension of me. We are one in the same yet independent minds.” Tia’s echoing voice flooded the chamber. The bronzed human knelt and picked up the large sphere of crystalised saliva. Turning towards Ceri, she smirked.

“Shall we depart then, Overseer?” The naked bronze woman offered, moving to stand next to her.

“Depart? I have no idea what is going on.” Ceri complained as she glanced up towards her looming mistress. The red-skinned demoness stared down on the pair with a lust-filled gaze.

“YOU SHOULD GO BEFORE I FIND OTHER USES FOR YOUR TINY FORMS.” Zanna offered with a toothy smirk. A cold breeze swept across Ceri’s back as a bright blue rift opened behind her. Ceri swallowed and shivered against the icy breeze. 


--- 


Linda cried. The last months had passed in a haze of only vague awareness.  She had memories of large finger-tips poking at her and rolling her around before sleep and unconsciousness took her. Her stomach felt pained, and her body barely responded to her brains requests for movement. She had been pregnant; she felt the dozen or so tiny limbs inside her as she laid there in her dazed stupor. The drugs in the air had been potent. The only certain clarity she could recall was when that purple bitch had come to check on her, letting the vapours evaporate from the chambers for a few moments as she grinned down with promise in her demonic eyes. 

Then there was only pain as she and others around her joined the chorus of inhumane screaming as something cold and sharp sliced her open like one would fillet a fish. The staggering pain overwhelmed her as she begged in her mind for death. Tears coated her face as she felt her body twist and bend as the life that had grown inside her was extracted in a manner she could barely comprehend as she felt like a small part of a larger machine. Her existence was entirely out of her control, and her thoughts were the only thing she could control as external forces manipulated her body, moved her, used her, cut her. Finally, the process would end; they would let her die and end her torment.

The wave of warmth that flooded Linda was soothing. What felt like a lifetime of dulled senses suddenly sharpened as her nerves felt numb to pain and her mind gained restored focus. She sat in the low lit room, listening to the pained cries of the other women around her, finally fully aware of her situation.

“Hello?” she called out into the darkness. The slow grinding of stones could be heard all around; she watched the lifeless bodies of a dozen or so nearby women being pulled underground. 

“Who’s out there?” a voice answered from the dim gloom—a haggard-looking blonde woman was pushing herself to her feet. Linda stood, her body surprisingly light as she walked towards the other woman. 

“Are you okay?” she called as she quickly helped the woman to her feet. The other woman looked scrawny, and her stomach was a patchwork of scars. Linda quickly checked her own, nothing. It was as if nothing had happened to her. 

“I feel hollow...fatigued….spent....useless….” the woman broke down; shortly after getting to her feet, she fell back down onto her knees in tears. 

“I am here,” Linda gently offered as she knelt, embracing the broken woman.” The heavy despair in the atmosphere from a chorus of broken women weighed heavy as the floor began to tilt, the earthy surface smoothing down as she started to slide. The screaming began a new as they were all sliding down towards the far wall. 


---

The cold air washed over Ceresa as she took in the surrounding area, a narrow backstreet from the world she once called home. Her nude demonic form shivered against the frigid winds. Another woman stood naked in the alley, an athletic bronze-skinned woman. The stranger seemed to be investigating the mundane architecture of the alley as a child gazing upon new a toy. Then in a sudden inhuman movement, she twisted her form awkwardly to face Ceri. 

“Overseer, I am glad you could accompany me.” The woman said, her tone was flat and official. Ceri strained for words as she shivered against the cold. 

“Uh…Tia? Is that you? Uhuh, it's so fucking co-...cold.” She embraced herself as her eyes scanned the area for any sign of fabric.

“You should probably conjure yourself some garments then; our mistress just took your size; Not your magic,” Tia casually replied as she started to walk towards the end of the alley. Ceri wasted no time in pulling on the threads of magic, her mind on autopilot as she felt layers of clothing fold over her, underwear tights, leggings, a skirt, a top, then a sweater and a thick coat, finally earmuffs, a hat and gloves. Her feet fell into a warm pair of uggs as her naked demon form became dressed for harsh winter weather. 

“Ahh, that's much better…Tia, you should put some clothes on as well. Naked people quickly become the centre of attention.” Ceresa offered as she quickly moved to catch up with her companion. Tia form shimmered as a light summer skirt and tanktop materialised, hugging to the curvy form. The planet had made certain her representation was nothing but the perfect human form. 

“Is this better?” Tia asked as she and Ceresa stepped out into the street. Ceresa felt the eyes on her immediately. Everyone was dressed in loose summer clothes. 

“Well, now I feel silly, but I am not taking a single layer off; this place is way too cold.” Ceri took a moment to get a good look around, “A hospital..and a school, I can probably find my gifts for Zanna there.” 

“No, First we have to find a connection to Terra…this infestation is as bad as she had claimed. I would bring forth our new host to show us around,” Tia said as she started walking quickly towards what appeared to be a park. Ceresa followed, feeling a little humiliated in her large winter clothes. A young girl on a skateboard swerves to avoid her, tumbling to the pavement. Ceri glanced down at her in annoyance, watching her recover as Tia continued walking as if nothing had happened. The young girl in her late teens quickly apologises.

“Apologies, Miss, I was just late for work. I wasn’t paying enough attention.” her sweet accented voice sounding alien to Ceresa after so long with only a handful of people to converse with.

“Zahk Fdun”, she replied, the words not the English she was expecting and even more obviously not understood by the young girl. Ceri rolled her tongue in her mouth and tried again, “Zahk….Zahk…” 

“Uh, Anyway, I have to get going. I am looking after the elderly, so I cannot be late.” the young girl offered with a confused expression as she kicked her skateboard in front of her. 

“Hekith?” Ceri said aloud as she shook her head. Tia would have to explain what was wrong with her speech, but for now, this young girl had revealed herself to be the kind of gentle innocent Zanna wanted. She reached out with her power and snatched the young blonde girl from the street. People around her stopped for a moment of bewilderment and then kept walking as if nothing had transpired. Opening her palm, she looked down on the inch tall girl squirming in confusion, a small smile on her lips; Ceri closed her fist and stuffed it into her thick coat pocket. One down, nine more to go.

Ceri found Tia knelt in a patch of grass between two trees. The avatar pressed her hands into the grass, with her eyes closed as various expressions crossed her face. “Well, How is she?” 

“In pain…I am offering her a link…a temporary bond to our mistress…She is reluctant but….There.” Tia spoke softly as her bronze skin slowly pulsed as if pushing something through her arms. Ceri glared at some onlookers if they were perving on something they shouldn't; they quickly moved along. 

“We’re drawing a lot of attention; although I am not sure if it is a problem, I am uncertain of the extent of my power here, in this form….Although the people seem only be giving passing glances” Ceri admitted as she tried to understand the reactions of the temporary onlookers.

“Human nature is fickle, human minds simple…if they can't comprehend something it is easier for them to move on in ignorance, only a select few will have the notion to commit to understanding. It is a trait I have to remove when we claim them, Vin said it is more fun if they are forced to accept reality.” Tiana’s cold calculating tone informed as the crystalised orb of saliva sunk into the ground, the earth beginning to shake as Tera was given access to celestial power. 


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10435