My Big Teddy Bear by TheSoleSurvivorII
Summary:

When wealthy businesswoman, Gabriella Hale finds herself shrunk after a freak accident, her life turns upside down.  With the help of her husband Teddy, she navigates the challenges her new size gives her.  But are there some hurdles that can't be overcome?

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. Also, be mindful of the tags. If one or more of the tags causes you some degree of discomfort, proceed with caution.  Be aware of heavy sexual themes. 

No violence warning for this one, since it isn't that kind of story.  Kind of.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Couples, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 15041 Read: 47220 Published: April 14 2021 Updated: June 21 2021

1. A Shocking Development by TheSoleSurvivorII

2. A Step into the Future by TheSoleSurvivorII

3. Spicing Things Up by TheSoleSurvivorII

4. One Month In by TheSoleSurvivorII

5. A Little Help from My Friends by TheSoleSurvivorII

6. Clean Up by TheSoleSurvivorII

7. Two Years in the Making by TheSoleSurvivorII

8. A Civil Discussion by TheSoleSurvivorII

9. Patricia by TheSoleSurvivorII

10. A Deep Cut by TheSoleSurvivorII

11. Birthday Bash by TheSoleSurvivorII

12. You Scratch My Back by TheSoleSurvivorII

13. Previously... by TheSoleSurvivorII

14. A Happy Ending by TheSoleSurvivorII

A Shocking Development by TheSoleSurvivorII

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Hale!  I’m sorry if I kept you waiting.  The prototype is a little heavy, but the proof of concept is finally waiting in the showroom for you.”


Gabriella Hale made her way into the showroom to see exactly how powerful this new unit was going to be.  If it could really do everything it promised, Slete and Hale Conditioning would blow past every air conditioner provider in the country, possibly even internationally.  The company had always been successful, but it was clear that the company wasn’t seeing the levels of growth that it used to.  The death of the company’s founders, James Slete and Walter Hale, hit the company particularly hard.  If this new design could put her company on top, then Mrs. Hale had to do anything it took to get the patents.


From the way it was described, apparently this unit used a combination of an experimental refrigerant, a special alloy along the condenser and evaporator, and a unique dehumidifying saline solution to create a unit that could bring a home or office to the desired heat and humidity twice as fast as competitors with less overall power consumption.  She brought a team of engineers with her to the demonstration to test these claims, as well as a few lawyers so she could file the patents on the spot if needed.


When Mrs. Hale entered the showroom, a few adjustments were being made on the unit to get it hooked up.  Several technicians were arguing about how the evaporator fins were set, and several more about how the power system was implemented.  There were even a few calls to cancel the entire presentation altogether.


Mrs. Hale wasn’t having any of this.  She had already been waiting for hours by this point, and for all the lofty promises she had been given, they had nothing to show for it.  She stormed over to the head of R&D and let him know in no short terms that his entire team would be let go if he couldn’t at least show something for all the money and time they had dumped into this project.


Reluctantly, he ran over to the other technicians and another shouting match started.  After a few more minutes, they finally got everything set at least well enough to start the air conditioner.  They came to regret this decision, as problems started popping up immediately.  Their last minute adjustments didn’t leave time for a final inspection, so only a few minutes, the fan dropped into the unit and hit the dehumidifier, causing the saline solution to spill onto the power cables.  The condenser coil’s alloy had also not been adequately tested with this particular refrigerant.  The metal began to dissolve from the inside.  To make matters worse, since the refrigerant expanded as it became a gas, the weakened metal caused the evaporator to explode.  


A few people were splattered with the refrigerant, including Mrs. Hale herself, who got it in her mouth and nose.  Falling to the floor gasping for breath, she could do nothing as everybody else evacuated.  That’s when the slurry of saline solution finally reached her.  The salty soup carried electrical current from the power cables to the fallen woman, electrocuting her.


The only things she could do as she lay paralyzed unable to move was stare at her wedding ring.  She remembered how sweet and loving her husband Theodore had always been.  She remembered all the nights she stood on her tippy toes, kissing her gentle giant.  She always called him her big Teddy bear, since he always felt so warm and safe with her 6’2” spouse.  He was always so kind and considerate.  He hadn't even made a fuss when she insisted on keeping her last name instead of his, since he knew how much her company and her connection with her father meant to her.


She remembered how Teddy had wanted her to stay a little longer this morning to eat some of the delicious breakfast he always prepared for her.  She remembered how she hadn’t even hugged him goodbye because she was in a hurry, all to get to this awful presentation.  She wished deep in her heart that she was with Teddy right now.  That she was running her fingers through his curly brown locks.  That she could feel his tender embrace surround her.  That she could just have a chance to say goodbye and tell him she loved him.


Her eyes shut as she felt her consciousness fade.



Mrs. Hale woke with a start.  She felt a shock to her chest almost as severe as the one she got from the air conditioning unit.  Sitting up and looking around, she was shocked to find she was sleeping on a bed, but one bigger than any bed she had ever been in before.  The sides stretched for a yard to her left and right, and the foot of the bed much further.  Looking around, she was surrounded by medical equipment that towered around her like buildings.  But the thing that surprised her the most was the doctor that stood above her like a living monument, and to his left, standing about a head taller, was her husband.


“GABBYYYYY!”


“Stop!  Control yourself Mr. Hale!  We don’t know if her condition has stabilized yet!”


The doctor restrained Teddy from touching Gabriella.  She just sat there dumbfounded.  She had no idea how, but she had shrunken to an absolutely miniscule size.  How short was she even?  She started to hyperventilate, spooked by the enormous world she had woken up in.  This only made Teddy more concerned, and the doctor had to call in a few nurses to drag him out of the room.


As Gabby was freaking out, she saw her clothing folded neatly on a side table nearby.  It was strange looking at the clothes she had been wearing just a short while ago, now that even her glasses would come up to her waist.  Sitting on top of the pile was her wedding ring.  Thinking back to her last moments before waking, she calmed down realizing she had been given a second chance at life.  As a crowd of medical staff forced Teddy out the door, Gabby called out to him.


“Teddy, it’s going to be alright!  Just stay tight while the doctors do whatever they need to do.  I want my big Teddy bear to be the first person I see when they let me have visitors!  Oh and Teddy …”

 

“I love you. Goodbye for now.”

 

 

End Notes:

I'm actually pretty excited about this one.  While my first ongoing was more of a thriller, and my second leaned heavier into horror, this one is aiming to be a drama piece.  I have a bunch of cool ideas scatching around in my head that I can't wait to let out.

Please let me know what you think about the story so far. 

 

If you want to keep up with updates, drop by my Discord or twitter.

https://discord.gg/6ftfvnpKTy

https://twitter.com/ii_survivor

A Step into the Future by TheSoleSurvivorII

When the final tests had been completed and it was clear that whatever had afflicted Mrs. Hale would not continue to shrink her, she was released into the care of her loving husband.  Theodore held Gabriella close to his chest.  She stroked the hairs on his chest reassuringly.  They embraced each other for a few minutes that felt to them like their entire lifetime.  Teddy was unwilling to let go of his wife after coming so close to losing her.  But life must go on, and Teddy signed the paperwork to bring his beautiful Gabby gal back home.


Even taking the car to and fro was an immeasurably harder challenge for Gabby.  The seatbelt was too big to keep her safe, and she didn’t want to splat against the console in case of a sudden stop.  Teddy placed her inside the chest pocket of his polo shirt, and used a loose thread along the seam and a pen to fashion a makeshift like the ones you would see at an amusement park attraction.


Gabby wanted to discuss her future now that things looked very bleak for the both of them.  She was the main provider for the household, and Teddy was a stay-at-home husband.  Without her income, it was unlikely that they would be able to maintain anywhere even close to the standard of living they had before.  


But before she could broach the topic, Teddy had a number of bombshells to drop on her already fragile sense of normalcy.  Apparently, she had been out for a while.  Her company had now gone to new management in her absence.  The personal lawyer she held on retainer had filed a lawsuit for workplace compensation for her injury, but the case would be expensive and could drag on for years potentially.  


When they finally reached home, Gabby had Teddy go onto her computer and check on their current financial situation.  Gabby and Teddy signed a prenuptial agreement before their marriage to protect Gabriella’s fortune and company in case the marriage didn’t work out.  There was no distrust between the two, but SHC was very important to her and she didn’t want her control of the company endangered by having to split the value of her share of the company.  Teddy was very understanding and was more than willing to oblige for his fiance.  However, now things had changed, and it was clear that a number of bank accounts and portfolios that had been exclusively Gabby’s would now need to be managed by Teddy, so he needed all the passwords to access them.


The first password shared was the one to her stock holdings in SHC.  Teddy was mildly amused that the password was ‘W!nt3rSn0ww3’.  Winter had been her mother’s maiden name, and Snowwe had been Teddy’s last name before he married.  Unfortunately, because Gabriella had issued stock in SHC to fund her new project, and had gone into a coma before she could secure her share, she now didn’t have enough sway to get her position reinstated.  It looked like between this and the ongoing lawsuit that the company her dad had brought up by his own hand had slipped through her grasp.


The password to her personal savings account was the next to get shared.  ‘Ten24/201Nine’.  This would be an easy one to remember.  He still recalled how sweaty his hands were as Gabby made her way down the aisle to exchange those eternal vows.  He could even vividly relive in his mind the scent of pumpkin and squash coming from the fields as they exited the chapel to start his new life as part of a new fulfilling whole.  He could even feel the tender grip of his new partner for life as she placed her hands in his to keep them warm in the strong autumn breeze.  But in that moment, although her hands were chilly, he felt a warmth that would rival the hottest desert summer.


Gabby had a lot less in that account than she remembered.  She had poured so much of her resources and wealth into making her father’s company a success, that her own financial well being suffered.  While her account certainly had enough that if they sold their mansion and moved to a far cheaper home in an okay neighborhood, they could reasonably keep themselves afloat for about six years.  But it didn’t seem like her affliction would just magically go away in this timeframe.  What guarantee was there that Teddy would be able to find work that would adequately care for both of them, especially since most of her stuff would need to be custom made to serve her particularly unique disability?  That wasn’t even taking into account that most household chores would be beyond her capabilities at this size, and Teddy would have to do the work of providing and work of home maintenance.


Gabby began to hyperventilate.  The magnitude of the situation was settling in and freaking her out.  As she whimpered to herself, she felt a gentle poke to the top of her head.  Looking up, she saw Teddy gently patting her on the head.  She felt a bit embarrassed for making Teddy worry about her, especially after everything that’s been going on recently.  She was glad to have him as her rock.


“Don’t worry, Gabby gal!  I’ve promised to always be at your side in sickness and in health, and that’s what I’m going to do!”


After a long round of discussions, we came to the agreement that Teddy would try to find work he could do from home so that if anything happened to Gabby, he would be readily available.  Gabby would be given minor cleaning roles, like for tile bathroom floors, while Teddy would be in charge of most of the big ones.


They also listed the mansion for sale as they searched around for a new home.  There were several fantastic memories in these walls, but they would just have to create even more for the next place.

 

For the first time since she had returned to the world at large, Gabby felt like things were going to be okay.

 

 

End Notes:

We have a plan, but plans often fall apart in the face of reality.  Will things turn out for the better or worse for our lovers?  Tune in next time to find out.

 

Trying to have a chapter out every four days to try to add at least some consistency to my schedule.  Hopefully this should leave you all with less questions about when my work goes up.  For those that want updates on when new stories go up, as well as new chapters for favorites, follow me on twitter and discord!

Spicing Things Up by TheSoleSurvivorII
Author's Notes:

DISCLAIMER:  The following is the first chapter to contain extreme sexual content that may make some readers uncomfortable.  Viewer discretion is advised.

 

 

“Are you sure this is a good idea, Teddy?”


She was lying down on a corkboard.  Her arms and legs were bound with rubber bands to three thumbtacks, both her hands to one and one leg to each of the others.  Her giant husband stood over her tied up body naked.  His cock was still calming down after Gabby gave him his first ever full-bodyjob.  Teddy picked up an ear swab and pressed it against his lips


Gabby had done bondage play with Teddy before to spice up the bedroom.  That wasn’t the problem.  But at her new size, the world seemed much scarier.  She did trust her husband, but the sense of danger was far greater than she was accustomed to.


“Of course, Gabby!  You went so far to fulfill my sexual desires even after your accident.  I want to be there for you as well.  We obviously can’t have real sex like we used to, but I don’t want to deprive you of that experience if I can do something about it!  You don’t have to worry.  It’s not going to hurt, I promise!”


Teddy slid the fuzzy tip of the ear swab into his mouth and sucked on it.  When he was finally satisfied, he pulled it out, completely soaking wet.  He lowered the tip on top of her clitoris, eliciting a loud moan from Gabby.  So loud, in fact, that Teddy pulled back scared that he had hurt her wife by accident.


“I’m sorry.  Maybe you’re right.  We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.  This was for you, after al-”


“More!”


“Are you sure?”


“MORE!”


This was something entirely new to Gabby.  Feeling the tickly brush of the soft wet fuzz of the ear swab on her sensitive clit gave Gabby a rush that she had never felt before.  Her concerns washed away in the face of her own euphoric lust.


Teddy obliged.  The swab danced around her sensitive lips as he got her ready for the next step.  Gabby panted and moaned as Teddy kept her libido at a fever-pitch.  Then, she audibly gasped as the swab finally penetrated her and sunk deeper inside her hungry pussy.  The fuzzy swab tickled here insides and when it collided with her cervix, it took everything she had not to cum on the spot.  She was in heaven and didn’t want it to stop.


Teddy looked down at his shrunken wife, squirming and writhing in heat as he pumped the swab in and out of her pussy.  For him, this was…


… not really all that exciting, to be honest.  He had thought that this would be really intense, but by this point, he had already gone completely flaccid.  Sex toys and dildos had never really been his thing, and putting something inside Gabby wasn’t realy the same as being inside her.


He didn’t want to stop, because Gabby was really enjoying herself and she could definitely use a little fun after all the stress she’s been under after the incident.  He decided to pull up some music on his phone to set the mood, but the tunes pretty much drowned out the sound of her moaning.  Switching to a different tab, he began to read forum posts as he stirred his wife’s insides with the swab.


The rhythmic pounding of the swab brought Gabby to orgasm, but the pounding her pussy was taking didn’t stop.  Gabby thought Teddy was doing an incredible job.  He switched up the tempo at different intervals, made sure to rub against her G-spot, and kept her well pleased.  As she reached climax after climax, she thought she was in heaven.  But by the time of her fourth orgasm, she really wanted to stop.  The bindings were cutting hard into her ankles and wrists, she was now soaked in sweat and cum to the point of dehydration, and her body is starting to ache everywhere.


“Teddy, I think we should stop.”


Teddy, of course, didn’t hear her over the music and continued to ram her drenched pussy.  She wanted to scream louder, but her throat was both parched and sore from all the moaning she did.  She squirmed and writhed trying to get out.  She was more frightened than she had ever been before.  As the song reached its end, and before another could start, she yelled as loudly as she could.


“Teddy!  Stop!  Please!”


That caught her husband’s attention.  Seeing the state his wife was in, he tossed the ear swab to the corner of the room and pulled the thumbtacks out of the corkboard to give her some slack to free herself.  Grabbing a water bottle and pouring some water into the cap for her, he tended to her to make sure she was okay.


After having some water and wiping the cooling sweat and cum from her body, Gabby began to perk up again.  Teddy seemed relieved and apologized for not being more careful.  He grabbed a tissue to cover her with and tended to her to bring her back to full strength.


“I’m so sorry, Gabby.  This is all my fault.  I pressured you into this, and then wasn’t attentive enough when you were trying to get me to stop.”


Teddy was in tears.  Gabby didn’t think she had ever seen him cry like that before.  Even though she had just been put through such a painful experience, she couldn’t bear to see her husband like this.  She reached out to him and hugged his broad thigh.  They both just spent a few minutes in each other’s company as they finally calmed down.  


Gabby decided they both needed a rest, so they went to take a quick rest.  Teddy set up a tissue for her blanket, as well as a cotton swab pillow.  Teddy gave her a kiss good night and got into their cozy bed.  He slumbered as she tried to make herself comfortable on the cool wooden nightstand.

 

“This is certainly going to take some getting used to,” she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

 

 

End Notes:

Now that we've seen the immediate response to Gabby's shrinking, how will things be with a bit more time under their belt?  Tune in next time to find out.

Needed an extra day on this one, because I was having a bit of trouble irl with a few things.  I do want to keep my "every four days" promise though, so expect me to be back on track next time.

One Month In by TheSoleSurvivorII

Gabby Hale stared forlornly at the calendar.  It’s strange to think that it’s been one month to the day since she became a tiny little woman.  She sank into the couch and looked around her lovely living room.  She wanted to enjoy it while it lasted, knowing that it would soon be beyond her family’s means.  


Teddy had gotten a job since this had all started, so he was upstairs in the computer room.  She hoped against hope that whatever Teddy was doing could keep her in the lifestyle she had grown to love.  She felt selfish for wishing as much.  Her husband was working hard now that she couldn’t, and she felt she had no right to judge how much he earned.  But she couldn’t help looking around and thinking of everything she was going to lose.  


“Honey!  Do you have a second?  I have something important we need to discuss.  Come upstairs.”  


Then after a short, somewhat embarrassing pause, he continued.


“I mean, I’ll come bring you upstairs.  Sorry!”


It was still an adjustment for the couple that the stairs were too large for Gabby to use.  She heard shuffling upstairs as Teddy made her way down to her.  She heard him descend each step of the staircase with a *thud*.  *thud*.  *thud*.  Finally, she saw Teddy’s beaming face move through the doorway.  He made a beeline for the sofa he had placed her on before work and found his little wife neck deep in the sofa cushions.


“Somebody has decided to make herself comfortable.”


In truth, Gabby had only buried herself this deep because it was one of few things she could do of her own volition now, but she decided not to spoil her husband’s happy mood.


“Her come with me!  Get on your big ol’ Teddy bear’s hand.”


Gabby had to admit, Teddy’s optimism was one of the few things keeping her going these days.  As they went upstairs, they passed the Slete and Hale Power Cooler that was keeping their house nice and cool even during the June heat.  It always gave Gabby a pit in her stomach every time she saw it.  She knew it was unreasonable.  This air conditioner was hardly responsible for her current predicament.  It had been the result of careful construction and efficient production under her father’s watchful eye.  But she always dreaded passing it on the way to and from the living room.


When they got to the computer room, Gabby was surprised to see Teddy on the site they listed their mansion on, but was more surprised to see it was no longer listed for sale. 


“I’ve got good news, sweety bunch!  I’ve gone over our finances, and it looks like we don’t need to sell the house after all!  Look!”


He opened another tab and pulled up his personal bank account.  Gabby was once again stunned!  Teddy was actually making more a month than she ever did.


“Wow, that’s incredible dear!  How is this possible?  It’s not anything illegal is it?”


Teddy shifted in his chair a bit.  He didn’t look Gabby in the eye as the next few words dropped from his mouth.


“I mean, not *entirely* illegal.”


He pulled up an internet poker site in another tab.  It seems this is how Teddy made his fortune.  He showed Gabby a quick round at the table.  The game was Texas Hold’Em.  He explained to Gabby his logic behind each decision, his prediction on what his opponent’s had in had based on pre-flop and post-flop betting habits, the odds of having the winning hand at the turn and what outs he was playing to.  He talked like a seasoned veteran of the game.  


Technically, while gambling wasn’t illegal in their country or state, gambling websites were.  Teddy simply used a vpn and a few off-shore accounts to funnel his earnings back into his American bank account.  Gabby had a few concerns about this to be sure.  Gambling was a volatile occupation no matter how good you got at it, and the laundering it took to get the money back where it could be used raised some eyebrows.  But Gabby couldn’t provide for their family, and this was something that not only was Teddy good at, but very good at.  She wanted to support her husband while he was doing everything to support her.


Teddy was closing down all the open browsers when Gabby noticed something odd about Teddy’s personal bank account.  The name it was under was ‘Theodore Snoww’.


“Teddy, what’s this?”  She said angrily pointing a finger at the name on the account.


“Wait, didn’t I tell you about that.  I got our names changed over to Theodore and Gabriella Snoww a week ago.  In fact, I think I have your new driver’s license here somewhere…”


“And you didn’t tell me!”


“I thought I did.”


“Why on earth would you do something like that!”


“Well, if we kept going by your last name, you would just keep remembering everything that used to be.  I know you miss being big.  I’ve seen the look you give the air conditioning unit every time you pass by it.  Do you really want to be miserable forever?”


“Well, no.  But…”


“And much of the reason we even kept your last name in the first place was that you were the chief provider.  Well, that isn’t even true now, isn’t it?  I’m the one keeping a roof over our heads.”


“I get that, but…”


“Besides, why would it even really matter what it says on your driver's license anyway?  It’s not like you’re big enough to drive anyway.  You couldn’t even reach the driver’s seat from the pedals!”


“That true…”


“Then it’s settled!  Sorry that this was so rough for you.  I did think I talked to you about this before I made this decision.  It seems like you’ve had a lot to process today.  Why don’t you lay down and I’ll get you something to eat.  It’ll be just like breakfast in bed, only dinner!”


“I think that may be for the best, dear.”


Teddy placed his wife on the nightstand with her tissue and cotton swab.  Gabby pulled the tissue over her and snuggled against her cotton swab pillow.  Teddy went to go prepare something to eat.

 

A single tear rolled down Gabby Snoww’s eye.

 

 

End Notes:

Now that they have more money and a new outlook on life, big changes are coming to this couple's life.  Tune in next time to find out more!

Actually got this one done in four days as promised.  Let me know what you guys thought about it.  We're really getting a good look at what life as Teddy's shrunken wife is going to look like long-term.

A Little Help from My Friends by TheSoleSurvivorII

Gabriella was getting prepared for the new help to arrive.  Ever since Teddy had started making more money, he had decided to use some of the extra money to hire a maid to perform some of the tasks and chores he was no longer doing and that she couldn’t do.


On paper, Wilma Frost seemed like the perfect maid.  She had several years of experience in housekeeping, specializing in upkeep of larger homes.  One of Gabriella’s friends had recommended her highly.  She even prepared a list of protocols to follow to keep a shrunken person safe upon learning about her condition.  Yet she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was off about Wilma.


Maybe it was the fact that neither she nor Teddy had ever gotten to meet her.  Every communication had been through Gabby’s friend.  Maybe it was the fact that she had no reservations about taking care of the house even despite the circumstances.  Gabriella thought that, in Wilma’s position, she would have far more questions about having to take care of a woman no bigger than a baby carrot in addition to maintaining a mansion as large as this.


Or maybe because she had seen exactly how much of a looker this woman actually was.  Her long black hair tied in a ponytail, her pretty little maid outfit with a pretty generous cleavage window, and her skirt only barely covered her generous backside, and hid none of her nylon-clad legs.  She wanted to trust Teddy, and didn’t think that he would come on to Wilma, but Teddy was no slouch in the looks department either.  Teddy was built like a brick house.  Between his broad shoulders, his developed pectorals, his toned legs, and his magnificent glutes, you would think Gabby had married him as a trophy husband.  Even if Teddy didn’t come on to Wilma, there was no guarantee that she wouldn’t come on to him.


She tried to shake these thoughts from her head, but the process of hiring her happened very quickly.  Instead of an interview, her friend had insisted that they give her one day as their maid.  That if they only saw her in action, that we would be so blown away that they would hire her on the spot.  And Teddy had agreed to this.  Gabriella objected, but Teddy and her friend outvoted her.  


She heard the front door open downstairs.  Wilma must already be in the house.  As per the safety protocol Wilma proposed, Gabriella was going to stay in her room until the cleaning was completed.  After she and her husband had finished lunch, they would spend time in the living room while Wilma finished cleaning Gabby’s room.


She had to admit, it sounded like a good plan.  And then pictures her friend had showed her of the level of attention to detail she gave to her work were certainly nothing to sneeze at.  Six foot statues were polished from top to bottom.  Luxury rugs were perfectly dry cleaned.  Marble pillars so well shined you could see your reflection in them.  She was a person well versed in her craft.


Time passed as Gabriella tried to keep herself occupied.  As she fantasized about how wonderful her house was going to look, she heard the doorknob shake.  That was bizarre.  Wlima wasn’t supposed to be cleaning this room for another three hours, and certainly not before preparing lunch.  


Things got worse as Wilma started taking the sheets off her bed.  She knocked Gabriella to the ground as she pulled the fitted sheet from the bed.  She stood up a bit dazed, ready to give this ditz a piece of her mind, but then she looked up at the massive maid monument in front of her.  Gabby hadn’t been on the floor since coming back from the hospital.  She had never seen a giant at their full height before, and quickly got overwhelmed.  As she was panicking about what to do, Wilma’s phone rang.


“Hello, Iggy?  Hey!  I can’t really take your call right now.  I’m in the middle of that new couple I’ve started helping.  Yeah, that one!  It really sucks what happened to them.  At least the husband doesn’t seem to let it get to him.”


Gabriella was upset at this assertion.  What did she mean Teddy wasn’t ‘letting this get to him’?  Her husband had been supportive of her through everything!  Her feelings from before Wilma arrived were starting to well back up.  Was she trying to sneak her way into their relationship?  She must have barged in to show that she’s the new head of this household!  Well, that wasn’t going to fly with Gabby.  Her rage was starting to devour her common sense as she heard Wilma continue.


“Yeah, apparently even after what happened, he still managed to find a job that worked for him.  No, I haven’t seen the happy couple yet.  I really want to.  Especially the wife.  It must really take a lot of courage to stay with your husband even as he shrinks away.  Now that’s a loving relation!”


The gears in Gabby’s head start turning as she realizes what happened.  Apparently, her friend hadn’t been terribly clear with the instructions, and Wilma got it in her head that Teddy is the one that shrunk.  She must think this is the bedroom that isn’t in use, and that’s why she’s cleaning it now.  She let out a sigh of relief.


But that came with another startling revelation.  If she thought this room wasn’t in use, she has no reason to believe a tiny person might be in here.  She has no reason to watch where she was going or what she was doing.


“Alright Iggy!  I’m going to let you go.  I have some vacuuming I need to get done.  I’ll call you when I get off work.  Love you, honey.  Mwah!  Bye!”


Now that Gabby knew what the problem was, she could finally get her attention and get out of this horrible situation.  She followed the towering maid as she made her way to the door.

 

Wait.  Did she say vacuuming?

 

 

End Notes:

How will Gabriella escape this situation?  Will she be able to get Wilma's attention in time?  Tune in next time to find out.

So this was an interesting one.  A little set up for some unaware fun.  Also, a lot of feedback I've received from a number of different sources was curious about what Teddy looked like, so I'll sprinkle a few descriptors here and there to help craft a more complete picture in your head.

Clean Up by TheSoleSurvivorII

Wilma stepped out of the room for half a second, only to return with a vacuum cleaner.  Gabriella tried screaming up at her to get her attention before she turned on the noisy vacuum, but she didn’t have a chance before the machine whirred to life.  The vacuum surged forwards.


Gabriella ran.  Her custom made high-heel shoes were hardly fit for running with, so she kicked them away and sprinted off.  She looked behind her to see the mechanical monster devour her shoes and make a beeline for her position.  The vacuum reached her in short order and gripped the edge of her dress.  The vacuum tried to pull her in, but as long as Gabriella stood up straight, it couldn’t suck her in.  While two inches was certainly small, it wasn’t that small.  But a new problem emerged as she was violently dragged backwards Wilma brought the vacuum back so she could get into a tight corner.  In Gabriella’s haste to get away, the part of the dress caught in the ravenous cleaning equipment ripped away from the rest of the dress.


The vacuum didn’t come forward, but instead turned.  Gabriella had a moment to breath until she saw a large shadow rise over her as Wilma’s foot came over her.  She kicked into gear, but wasn’t able to get away.


Part of the safety stipulations proposed is that Wilma would wear snow shoes as she cleaned the house.  That way, her weight would be spread out along a greater surface area and would potentially reduce the pressure her weight would cause if she accidentally stepped on a shrunken person.  This decision saved Gabriella’s life as she was only pinned by the snow shoe instead of smashed under it.


The second Wilma stepped off of her, Gabriella scrambled away to her bed again and hid beneath it.  The bed was a bit low to the ground, so she figured the hungry metal beast wouldn’t be able to reach her beneath it.  From there, she planned to wait out the cleaning and try to get Wilma’s attention afterwards.


As Gabriella watched the floors get vacuumed clean, Wilma made her way to one of the chest of drawers.  She realized exactly how precarious her position was when Wilma brought the vacuum hose to clean beneath the drawers.  The vacuum proper was built not to suck in larger pieces of debris, but the hose wasn’t.  The reason all the sheets were taken off the bed and not replaced was so her bed linens wouldn’t be sucked into the hose.  She knew if she stayed put, then she would be sucked in.  


Taking her opportunity to leave as Wilma cleaned beneath Teddy’s nice chair, she made a mad dash for the already cleaned chest of drawers.  Wilma almost stepped on her again, but she dodged the oncoming foot and got into a safe, clean hiding spot.  A shiver went down her spine as she watched Wilma clean beneath the bed.  Gabriella felt lucky to be alive.


When Gabriella finished vacuuming, she went to go get the replacement sheets for the bed when she saw a strange man coming down the hallway.


“Oh hi!  You must be the new cleaning lady!  Nice to meet you!’


“Hello, er…”


“Theodore.  Theodore Snoww, I think we talked over the phone the other day.”


“Oh, so you’re Theodore, I imagined you would be … well … smaller?”


“Yeah, you don’t really see many 6’4” people around places that aren’t basketball courts.  If you want to see somebody small, you should see my wife.  I think our friend told you about it, right?  Huge industrial accident.  Shrank her down to only about this big.” 


Teddy put his hands almost together showing how small his wife was.  Wilma froze in place.  Teddy, meanwhile, was admiring the job Wilma did with the fresh bed linens.


“Wow, would you look at that?  I don’t think I’ve ever gotten these sheets this white!  It’s like they’re three whole shades brighter!  What sort of cleaner did you use?”


It was true.  The sheets were almost as white as Wilma’s face as every speck of color drained out of it.  Wilma only realized now how badly she screwed up.  Disaster scenarios played in her head until she finally couldn’t take it any more.


“Um… Maybe I should go check on Mrs. Snoww, you know, just to introduce myself.”


“Sounds like a great idea!  If you’ll need me, I’ll be in my office.”


Wilma ran the vacuum back into the room and slammed the door.  Gabriella watched from beneath the chest of drawers as Gabriella ripped the vacuum bag out of the vacuum and desperately scanned its insides.


“Mrs. Snoww, I am so sorry!”


Gabriella realized that Wilma finally figured out her mistake and ran up to her trying to get noticed.  Prodding her ankle, Wilma almost jumped out of her skin.  She saw the miniature woman standing at her feet with a ripped dress and no shoes and turned a bright red.


“Mrs. Snoww, I …”


“I want to speak to my husband.”


A few minutes later, both Gabriella and Wilma were standing in front of Teddy, both clearly embarrassed as he sat there guffawing at the situation.  


“Well, at least it sounds like the safety precautions we put in place worked.  Good job, Wilma!  I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.”


To say that Wilma was shocked to hear she still had a job.  The only person more surprised was Gabby.


“I’m sorry, what?  Teddy, I was scared for my life!”


“You’re being over-dramatic.  It was an innocent mistake and she apologized already.  It wasn’t like you were in any real danger, since we had so many safety features in place. She did an excellent job with everything else, and I think you should be willing to give her a second chance.  Besides, if you were really scared, you should have made more of an effort to let Wilma know you were there!”

 

Gabriella was livid.  She had done everything she could think of to make Wilma notice her, and the danger certainly felt real to her, but Teddy wasn’t having any of it.  Wilma awkwardly shuffled out of the room to prepare lunch as Gabriella stood on Teddy’s desk in a cold sweat.

 

 

End Notes:

Looks like Wilma is here to stay!  What sort of new adventures are in store for our herione?  Tune in next week to find out!

I'd love to hear what everybody thought about this one.  It's been a pretty hotly anticipated chapter.  I've gotten a lot of wonderful feedback from the community recently and wanted to thank you all for your kind words.

Two Years in the Making by TheSoleSurvivorII

Gabriella was putting on her makeup on for the first time since the accident.  Normally there was no point to doing so.  She barely ever left the house, her face was too small to see the finer details anyway, and it took Wilma hours to get the makeup kit set up so it could even be used by a person her size.  But Gabby wanted to make an extra special effort, because today was a very special day.


She looked at the calendar.  October 24th.  It had two years on the dot since the day Teddy had said “I do” at the altar that autumn afternoon.  Even as the chill whipped across her face as they left, she had never felt such a warm feeling in her life.  So she made the extra effort to get nice and gussied up.


Gabby looked over to her open door to see Wilma dusting the fans in the hallway.  Things had been somewhat strained between the two ever since they’re abysmal first impression, so Wilma usually went out of her way to give Gabby as much personal space as she needed.  Gabby wasn’t quite as bitter about the whole vacuum business as she had been last month.  Wilma’s incredible cooking and general dedication to maintaining her distance had certainly dulled the edge of her anger quite a bit.


Gabby pressed a button next to the vanity.  Teddy had it installed in case she needed to call for help, but she hadn’t used it until now.  Wilma saw the small device on her cart flash “BEDROOM VANITY” and walked over to Theodore and Gabriella’s shared room.  She looked timidly around the room.  Once she spotted Gabriella, she made her way quickly over to where she was standing.


“Good morning, Mrs. Snoww.  Is there anything I can do to help you with today?”


“Yes, actually.  Would you mind telling me if I look good today?  I want to look extra special for dinner tonight.”


Wilma looked at her tiny employer.  She could see the makeup kit she made adjustments to really pay dividends.  Her ruby red lipstick, her sparkly eyeliner, and her light blush all really made her natural features pop.  She was wearing a long black dress that had been custom-made by her personal tailor.  She wore small sandals that showed off her delicate toes, painted with a precision brush for a craft shop that had been repurposed to paint nails.  They were white with little pink hearts painted on each.


“You look absolutely lovely, Mrs. Snoww.”


“Good.  What do we have planned for dinner tonight?”


“I can’t say.  Your husband had a special request for tonight’s meal, and said he wanted it to be a surprise.”


“Interesting!  I look forward to seeing what he has planned.”


Wilma excused herself to get back to work.  Gabby couldn’t help but notice Wilma taking another quick peek at her as she left.  She really seemed stunned at just how good the miniature woman had made herself look.  Gabby ran the brush through her hair just a few more times.  She wanted everything to be perfect tonight.


That night, when Teddy returned from his office to bring Wilma to dinner he looked absolutely fabulous.  His nice grey tuxedo jacket with gray pants were complemented by the baby blue button-up beneath.  He was wearing a white and blue striped tie that Gabby had gotten him for his 27th birthday.  His brown dress shoes wear polished so well Gabby could see her reflection in them.


“Wow, looks like my big Teddy bear cleans up well!”


“You look pretty stunning tonight yourself.  I haven’t seen you this spiffed up in a good while.”


“What can I say?  Today’s a very special day.”


“Indeed, if you’ll take my hand, I have something to show you.”


Teddy sat his palm face up for Gabby to climb on.  For just a second, Gabby thought about how comfortable she had gotten with climbing into Teddy’s hand.  At first, it had been pretty terrifying getting in and out of his hand.  The vertigo would kick in as she rose into the air, and she would sometimes have a panic attack.  Now she was feeling more comfortable with her new size.  Maybe even too comfortable.  But that thought disappeared as she was placed on the table and Wilma came in with their meal.


Gabby was given a scrap of prime steak and a tiny portion of scrambled egg.  Teddy had a ham and cheese omelet.  It only took her a second to be hit with a wave of nostalgia as she remembered that humid summer night so many years ago.


A few years ago, Gabriella had been held for long hours at a board meeting.  It was almost 1:00 am and there was barely anything still open.  Desperate for something to fill her stomach, she stopped at the first diner that looked even remotely in operation.  She wandered into the dingy hole-in-the-wall establishment and ordered their steak and egg special.  Though having tasted it, perhaps “special” was a bit of a strong overstatement.  As she chewed the tough, borderline inedible steak, another person came through the door.  Specifically, a brown haired gentleman in a T-shirt, jeans, and thick boots that made his already tall physique even more imposing sat down beside her and ordered a steak and cheese omelet.


The man was disappointed to learn that there was no more steak left in the diner as the previous customer had gotten the last of it for the night.


“Trust me, you didn’t miss out on much.”


She didn’t need to say anything.  She could have continued to eat her abysmal meal in silence, but her first contact with the man she would come to know as Theodore Snoww changed the course of her life.


Back in the present, Gabby had some slight concerns about her meal.  She hadn’t been able to eat hardier meats at her new size, and steak was certainly among the hardier ones.  But the second it reached her lips, it practically melted in her mouth.  She didn’t know how Wilma did it, but her warm meal went down smooth.  She hadn’t been able to experience such a flavor in months, so to be able to enjoy this meal with Teddy as they reflected on the best days of their lives made her meal extra wonderful.


When the meal had finished, Teddy stood up and took Gabby to the living room.


“Honey, I want you to know that I’m glad we’ve been able to overcome everything life has put us through for the last year together.  I know neither of us has really fully gotten used to the changes we’ve had to go through recently, but I know we can do it together.”


“Oh, Teddy~!”


“Let me finish.  I’ve been thinking about our future and how we move forward in our relationship.  I know I haven’t been the most attentive guy to you in the past, and I know you’ve been feeling frustrated that you haven’t been contributing as much as you used to.  I don’t think any less of you for it, mind you, but I can see in your eyes that it’s been eating away at you that you can’t contribute as much as you used to.  So I’ve been hatching a solution!”


“Really?  What did you come up with?  I hope it’s a better solution than your fix to the broken garage door opener.”


“Hey, I’ll have you know that the pulley system would have worked if we hadn’t gotten the cheap rope at the hardware store.”


“Or when you …”


“Come on Gabby!  I know I haven’t had the best plans in the past, but I’ve given this one a lot of though.  If I tell you my plan, will you please at least try to seriously consider it?”


“Okay Teddy.  Whatever you have in mind, I promise not to laugh.  Lay it on me!”


“I think we should strongly consider opening up our marriage.”

 

Gabby kept her promise.  She certainly wasn’t laughing.

 

 

End Notes:

How will Gabby react to this turn of events?  What's going to happen moving forward?  Tune in next time to find out!

I wanted to do something for Mother's Day, since I completely missed Valentine's Day earlier this year, so I decided I would delay the anniversary chapter a day to have it come out today.  I hope you enjoyed this one, because the next chapter is going to be a doozy.

A Civil Discussion by TheSoleSurvivorII

“WHAT!?!?”


“Calm down, honey.”


“No, I won’t calm down!  How could you even think this would be an okay idea?”


“Well, let’s face it, honey.  We both have needs that we can’t exactly satisfy for each other.  Our size difference has pretty thoroughly killed our sex life, and you really hadn’t gotten into any of my attempts to fix it.  Don’t you think we both deserve somebody who can fill that hole in our relationship, that’s more… our size?”


“And how the hell do you propose to do that?  If you haven’t noticed, there aren’t really any men out there small enough to fit in a pocket!”


“Look, I get what you’re saying, but you’re a resourceful girl.  You’ve always had a head for problem-solving, so you can easily figure something out.”


 “Theodore, do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth?  Are you seriously trying to convince me that you should be allowed to sleep around in our relationship, and I should just ‘figure something out’?”


“What?  Of course not!  That’s why I asked you about it.  I would never sleep with another behind your back.  That’s the entire reason we’re talking about it.  You should know me better than that by now.  If I were the sort of person to just cheat on your marriage, I frankly have more than enough opportunity to do so without getting your opinion about it.”


“And that’s supposed to make me feel better.  You want to sleep with somebody else, and I’m supposed to be grateful that you decided to tell me I wasn’t good enough for you!”


“Of course you’re good enough for me.  It’s just this one thing I need to be perfectly happy in our relationship.  And again, it would go both ways.  I’m sure there are plenty of guys that would love to get their hands on a bombshell like you, even if they can’t really get their dick wet, for obvious reasons.”


Gabriella was so upset, it almost felt like all the blood in her body had turned to ice.  Her face was beet red, and she was stomping around the living room table with a heaviness that shouldn’t have been possible for a woman of her stature.


“If that’s how you feel about this situation, why don’t we get a divorce?  If I can have anybody else I wanted, and you clearly don’t think I can give you what you want, then why even keep this stupid fucking charade up?”


“You really haven’t read our pre-nup agreement recently, have you?”


“So that’s what this is about?  You just want my money?”


“No, it's the other way around.  You want my money.  Remember when you were trying to open up a branch for SHC in Hong Kong.  Well, part of the stipulation on the pre-nup was that any future endeavors embarked by one party and not the other would still be protected by the pre-nup.  And that goes both ways.  So now all the money I’ve made off my poker career is now completely off the table in a divorce proceeding.”


“Trust me, Teddy, I can live with that!”


“Can you?  Remember when we did the math on how long we could live off your savings?  Well, that was assuming I would be the one watching over you for the rest of your life.  Without me, you would have to hire a caretaker, and that would be expensive.  Maybe your injury compensation lawsuit works out for you, but with all the expenses from having to hire a divorce lawyer, paying your caretaker, and buying a new home, would you even still have the money to continue litigating that?”


Gabby was trying to hold back her tears.  She didn’t want to look weak even as Teddy shoved her weakness in her face.


“And that’s assuming that you end up with a caretaker that actually takes care of you.  At such a small size, somebody could easily take advantage of you.  After all, you would be weak, defenseless, and in possession of a lot of money.  Who knows what could happen if they decided there was an easier way to get your money!”


Gabby couldn’t take it any more and started bawling her eyes out.  She lay down and curled into a ball as the tears rolled down her face and onto the coffee table.  Teddy grabbed a tissue and gently dabbed the skin beneath his wife’s eyes.


“There, there.  No need to cry.  I’m not going anywhere.  As long as you’re with me, everything is going to be fine.  Just calm down, Gabby.  I’m here.”


The words of reassurance rang hollow for the distraught woman laying in the stream of misery pooling against the base of her face from her eyes.  Was there really nothing she could do?  It felt like all hope was lost.


“I understand your pain.  I really do.  If there was anything more I could do for you after a divorce, I would.  But with the pre-nup my hands are pretty tied.  Do you understand?  Opening up our relationship is the only way we can both be happy.  I’m doing this for you!”


“Fine.”


“What was that?”


“I said ‘fine’!  Go ahead!  Sleep with whatever bimbo you want!  See if I care!”


“Come on, snugglepuff!  I know this will take some getting used to, but you've gotten used to far weirder things before.”


Theodore left Gabby to give her some alone time.  He figured if she had some time to herself, she would realize that he was right.  She would realize that he was the best thing to ever happen to her and be grateful he didn’t leave her high and dry.  While he waited, though.  A hottie had given him her number at the bar the other day.  He might as well give her a call.


Gabby couldn’t imagine having a worse day, but as it turns out, things actually could get worse.  As soon as Teddy left, Gabby heard a potted plant fall over by the entrance to the dining room.  The toppling sound was followed by a skirt making itself seen from beyond the doorway.  Wilma started tipping the plant upright when she noticed she had been spotted.


“Uh, I wasn’t eavesdropping or anything.  I was just …”


Whatever excuse Wilma had planned to explain her presence had clearly left her head.  She sat the potted plant back in place and bolted away.

 

It seems Gabby had an audience for the most miserable five minutes she could remember.

 

 

End Notes:

How will Gabby deal with the new dynamic of her relationship?  Can she escape this hopeless situation?  Check back next time to find out!

We have a dialogue heavy entry today.  It's going to feel a bit different that the rest of this previously pretty dialogue-lite series, but I'd love to hear what you think.

Patricia by TheSoleSurvivorII

Patricia Slush looked down at the scared little woman on the living room table.  When Theo had told her about his shrinky-dink wife, she thought he just couldn’t hold his liquor.  They’d gotten pretty wasted at the bar last night.  But sure enough, there she was in the flesh.  Looking her up and down, she could see why Theo was trying to ditch this bitch for a real woman.  This cunt probably couldn’t even get the tip of his cock in her mouth without breaking her jaw.


Gabby had never seen this woman in her life.  Her haughty, arrogant smirk was nestled within a frame of short red hair and a plethora of piercings.  Her orange crop-top left much of her muscular midriff on full display.  Her jeans were ripped in several places, but looking at the grease stains on them, Gabby couldn’t imagine those rips were just for fashion.  She looked young.  Gabby wouldn’t believe the woman was a day over 20 compared to her own age of 29.


Patricia finally spoke her first words with the beleaguered woman of the house.  “Hey, bitch!  Where’s your hubby?  Since you can’t really gargle his balls anymore, I’m here to take a crack at it.”


Patty sat down on the sofa and kicked her beat-up sneakers onto the table.  Looking around, the place looked swanky.  While she usually made a habit of never sleeping with the same guy twice, how often does a girl get to hang out in a mansion, or see a freak small enough to use her tongue piercing as a dildo?  Besides, she already has another guy lined up if things went south.


Gabby didn’t even know what to say to this arrogant bitch.  And even if she did know, it was unlikely this mystery woman would listen.


“There you are!  Great to see you again, Patty.”


Theodore walked into the living room coated in sweat from working out in his home gym.  He took a hand towel to his forehead to clean himself off a bit, but Gabby could smell Teddy from across the room.  Patty didn’t mind though.  She always liked a little musk on her fuck buddies.


“Theo!  About time.”


“Yeah, sorry about that.  You’re a little early, and I wanted to get a few reps in before we got down to business.”


Patty and Theo wasted no time undressing each other, caressing each other’s bodies as clothes were removed piece by piece.  Gabby was flabbergasted.  She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.  Why would Teddy do this in front of her?


When Patty was finally down to just her bra, and Theo was down to not even that, Theo shoved Patty down onto the table.  Gabby didn’t even have time to process what was happening before Patty’s round ass collided with her diminutive frame.  Both Gabby and Patty were a bit shocked when the tiny woman became encased in a tomb of flesh.  Theo pulled apart Patty’s legs and took a few sensual licks, polishing her pussy piercings with her tongue.  His licks gave way to practically drinking the fluid straight from Patty’s cunt.  


“Oh *shlrp* Oh Patty!  *thlpp*  If my wife wasn’t in my bedroom right now,  *slp* *slp* I’d lay you out on my bed *thrrp* and fuck you so bad I’d have to throw away the sheets. *shrrrtp”


That’s when things started to click into place for Gabby.  Wilma would have usually taken her back to the couple’s bedroom by now, but because of all the commotion of the guest arriving early, that didn’t happen.  Teddy must not know she’s even here stuck under his fling’s ass.


Patty seemed to have caught onto the situation too, since the second Gabby tried to speak up, she felt more of Patty’s weight pressed upon her, muffling any attempt for her voice to reach Teddy.


Patty, on the other hand, was having a blast.  This guy’s tongue was almost as good as his dick, and having his frumpy wife trapped beneath her to boot just made it all so much more erotic.  She had both members of this couple wrapped around her finger, both for very different reasons.  She lifted her ass off the table, but Gabriella was caught in her cheeks.  Theo stood up as Patty took his place on her knees.  Theo’s cock was already hard as diamond, and ready for action.


Patty started by teasing his slit with her tongue stud.  Her piercing traced its way down his thick vein, while her mouth took more and more of her new fuckmate’s dick.  She greedily slurped on his sweaty, musky penis as Theo moaned loudly.  When it was thoroughly covered in her spit, she bent over the table.  Theo mounted her and began to pound her pussy.


Gabriella’s entire world shook as the titans had their fun.  With every thrust of Theo’s hips, he crushed his wife inside a bubbly, thick vise.  Between the heat, the smell, and the overwhelming pressure, Gabby faded out of consciousness.


When she finally awoke, she was on the floor of the living room sitting in a cold pool of liquid that seems to have dripped down from the cushions, given the huge stain down the front of the couch.  Neither Patty nor Teddy were in the living room, but Wilma was taking apart what she could from the couch.  Gabby could see why.  The couch had been left in a pretty unusable state, and after last night, she probably wouldn’t want to use it if she could.  


As Wilma was disassembling the couch, she spotted Gabriella on the floor.


“Oh thank god!  There you are!  Your husband was asking about you, and I couldn’t find you.  I was so worried that the worst could have happened.  How did you…”


Wilma saw the liquid dripping from her body and looked at the sofa.  She pretty quickly put two and two together and turned as red as a beet.


“Ohgodi’msosorryicompletelyforgotdon’tbemadatmeididn’tmean…”


“Wilma, stop!  It’s okay!  It’s not your fault.”


It was a bit her fault, but Gabby needed Wilma to calm down to help her.  When Wilma stopped hyperventilating, she went to the bathroom and grabbed a wet hand towel so Gabriella could wipe off the drying cum.  After a few moments of awkward silence, Wilma tried to lighten the mood.


“So how was it?”


“How was what?”


“You know… That Patricia girl was kind of hot.  I heard them a bit from the hallway.  I wasn’t snooping!  It’s just, it sounded so intense, and you were right there in the room, so close to the action.  I can only imagine how hot it must have…”


“Wilma!”

 

Wilma, realizing she had put her foot in her mouth again, belted out the words ‘I’m sorry’ before charging out of the room crying, leaving Gabby to clean up the mess her husband and his fling made of her.

 

 

End Notes:

Teddy and Gabby's relationship has crossed the point of no return.  Will Gabby ever find happiness in her situation?  Is there even hope for her?  Tune in next time to find out.

 

This chapter is both longer and raunchier than usual.  I'm curious to hear how people feel about this chapter in particular, since it's a pretty stark contrast from what we've seen out of this story so far.

A Deep Cut by TheSoleSurvivorII

Another stressful day at the Snoww household.  Gabriella tried to ignore the ceiling above her creak as Teddy had his ‘special alone time’.  Gabby always thought the name was a bit of a misnomer, given that she hadn’t seen Teddy take his special alone time with any less than two people in their room.  Today’s special guest for ‘alone time’ was Sharron.  Or was it Amanda?  The days and people were starting to blur together.  Every day felt like the same miserable story told over and over like a bedtime story that had long ago lost all appeal.


To make matters worse, this was now the second time she had caught Wilma rooting through her mail.  The first time was half a month ago, when she found her peeking at the monthly catalog they got from the SHC showing off their new newest models, since spring was coming around the corner and demand would start picking up.  Gabby kept getting the monthly catalog shipped to her house for sentimental reasons, but Teddy had decided for her that it would probably be for the best if they were just stashed away in the office.  After all, no need to open old wounds.


The duty usually fell on Wilma to promptly take it to Teddy’s office and file it away, so Gabby couldn’t see it.  So when she found Wilma sitting in a pile of mail curiously turning the pages, Teddy got understandably upset.  Gabby had stood up for Wilma, but she had been reprimanded anyway.  When Gabby looked at the cover, she knew exactly what had drawn her eye.  A model that looked almost identical to the model that had put her in this state.  


As it turned out, the problems with the initial design had been with assembly and not the fundamental structure itself, so it got reused into a new model.  The experimental coolant was gone, the wiring system was changed, but the haunting figure of the machine still sent a shiver down Gabby’s spine.


She had understood the reasons for this mistake.  She could let it go.  But this latest excursion?  It was unacceptable no matter what angle you looked at it.


Wilma decided that Gabby was having too much trouble each day operating the letter opener.  So she had volunteered without asking to open up all the mail they received and read it out loud to her.  Not only had she opened two junk letters, but also an important document for the ongoing court battle over workplace injury.


In essence, it wasn’t anything excessively personal.  It was just a laundry list of the chemicals used to make the coolant and a list of their more dangerous effects, coupled with a few statements made by the company in the wake of the incident.  But she had gone to bat for her and she felt like that had been spat in her face.


This was just one in a line of increasingly patronizing behaviors that she had experienced more and more in the last few days.  Ever since Teddy had started seeing other people, Wilma had inserted herself into her life in a far more pronounced way.  Wilma would usually try to do some activity with Gabby every time a ‘guest’ came over to see Teddy.  


Not every activity was as invasive as reading her mail to her.  Wilma sometimes took her into the kitchen to cook with her.  Sometimes the maid would snatch her up and take her around the house as she cleaned.  


Wilma very rarely asked before taking me on one of her excursions.  One time, when Wilma’s boyfriend was out of town and Patricia had decided to crash at the mansion, Wilma had decided a sleepover would cheer Gabby up and took Gabby to her house to spend the night.  All without asking her or consulting her, but after spending several hours with Patty, Gabby was receptive enough to the idea that she didn’t really care that she hadn’t been given a choice.


They didn’t do much on their sleepover.  A few hours in, Wilma’s boyfriend Ignatius called to check if she was okay, and they spent countless hours chatting about their day.  It was both a warming and hollowing experience to watch the lovebirds enjoy what time together they could.  The way Wilma twirled her hair as she talked about dusting the foyers, or giggling at some joke that Gabby couldn’t hear.  Gabby could imagine herself once standing where Wilma currently stood.  


Every once in a while, Wilma would remember she had company, and give her guest a pat on the head or give her another scrap of cloth to keep her warm.  The couple talked well into the night, so Gabby went to rest in the hammock Wilma had set up for her.


When she was smuggled back into the mansion the next day, Patricia was the only one who had noticed Gabby had even gone missing in the first place.  Wilma kept Gabby close even as she did the chores, nestled up in her back pocket.  It was a bit of a tight squeeze whenever she had to bend over, but Gabby figured it was leagues better than whatever Patricia had in mind for her.


But thinking back on that now, Wilma hadn’t even asked before abducting her, or forcing her to stay in her pocket.  As she opened what little mail was left that Wilma hadn’t gotten into, the letter opener slipped and gashed her foot.  Wilma ran over with a bandage and treated the wound.  As she was disinfecting the cut, Wilma gave Gabby a kiss on the head.


“Don’t worry, Gabriella.  Your big friendly maid Wilma is here to take care of you.”


“Mrs. Snoww.  I’m your employer, and you’ll treat me as such.”


Wilma giggled.  “Sorry, you’re right Mrs. Snoww.”

 

After making sure was back on the nightstand, safe and about as tucked in as she could be, Wilma reported the incident to Teddy.  Shocked to hear Gabby had hurt myself with the letter opener, he came up with a plan so Gabby wouldn’t cut myself anymore.  Now Wilma opens all the mail for her.

 

 

End Notes:

With less and less autonomy in her life, things are looking desperate.  But salvation can take many strange forms.  What lies around the next corner?  Tune in next time to find out!

 

Mostly laying groundwork for future chapters with this one.  It doesn't seem like much right now, but keep it in the back of your mind for later.

Birthday Bash by TheSoleSurvivorII

There are any number of things Teddy could have given Gabriella for her birthday.  A new dress to replace the one he’d torn by pulling on it while it was caught in the drawer.  An air conditioner that didn’t look like the one that caused her disfigurement.  Even a simple box of chocolates and flowers.  But when Teddy revealed his actual gift that morning, it came as a shock to everybody.


“Good morning, baby doll!  I’ve been thinking a lot about what you might want.  See, I’ve been thinking about our open relationship and I don’t think it’s working.”


Gabriella’s ears perked up.  She hadn’t thought Teddy would ever go back on that arrangement.  It was thoroughly one-sided in his favor, and he seemed to be enjoying it.  Gabby started to tear up, thinking it almost too good to be true.


“I was trying to have a fun bit of alone time with Sharon last night, but I just couldn’t manage to get it up.  Just the thought of you downstairs, lonely and unwanted, really made it hard to get excited.”


Gabby ran over to her husband’s fingers and gave them a big hug.  “Oh, Teddy!”


“I don’t think the open relationship we have going right now is going to work.  And I want to use your birthday as an opportunity to fix my mistakes.  Happy birthday, Gabby!”


Gabby lay on the table, hugging her husband and crying



/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Gabby lay on the corkboard, hugging her restraints and crying.


She was once again bound in rubber bands, held to a corkboard as she was penetrated, with three major differences.  The first is that the cotton swab was replaced with a long, hard thermometer.  The second was that instead of having it in her pussy, the thermometer was navigating deep into her ass.


The third was that Teddy wasn’t the one using it.


Teddy had realized that Gabby was hardly going to be able to find a person who would ever want her at that size.  So as a birthday gift, Teddy had generously loaned her one of his sexual partners.  It took a lot of thought to find the perfect person to make her squeal in lust.  Somebody with a wild edge, with a lot of energy and drive, and probably with low standards.


Teddy stood over his wife in a cheap doctor’s outfit he wore for halloween last year.  “What’s her temperature look like, nurse?”


Gabby looked past the hand delicately pinching the end of the thermometer pounding her like a jackhammer, up to the sluttiest nurse outfit she had even seen.  A crop top with a substantial boob window and a skirt that only barely covered the lingerie beneath it.  From there, her eyes met the nurse’s.  A cold, cruel pair Gabriella had become far to familiar with.


“It isn’t looking good, doctor.  Looks like her temperature is rising fast!  Seems like our patient is a little …”


Patricia leans in close, the scent of alcohol and artificial sweeteners on her lips.  She whispered the last few words directly to Patricia with a sultry tone.


“... hot and bothered”


The saddest and most pathetic part was that she was right.  In truth, this is the most sexually satisfied she had felt in months.  Drool cascaded down her face as her vulva quivered from watching a woman almost ten years her junior force a dildo up her ass while her husband got touchy with her.


As Theo pressed his front into Patricia’s back and wrapped an arm around her, his free hand went to the fake plastic stethoscope around his neck.  He pressed the cold plastic directly into Gabriella’s chest, eliciting a small moan from the crying 


“You’re right, nurse!  Her heart is beating faster and faster.”


“What should we do … Doctor?”


“Looks like we’re going to have to probe deep to find the source~”


Patty’s thermometer pressed against her walls, pushing against her sensitive spots.  Gabby had never felt this good using a dildo on herself.  It was like Patty’s eyes were staring into her mind and making her body dance and pulse to her whim.


Theo’s hands cleared the way to Patty’s tight anus as he spit on the tip of his own cock, rubbing it in.  With a *shwrk* sound, his meat entered Patricia’s ass.  Watching his wife get her insides rocked as he thrust into a living person made him feel like he was having sex with his wife for the first time since his wife stopped being able to have it.


After almost half an hour, all three came together.  Gabby was left a slobbering mess laying on her back in her own fluids, but Patty and Theo were still raring to go.  They took their fun from Theo’s office back to the bedroom.  He decided that Gabby looked a bit tired to continue, so he let her lie there while he and Patty continued their game. He was overjoyed to know that his wife was satisfied and he could keep seeing other women guilt-free.


“Good night, Gabby.  Happy Birthday!’


Wilma came in afterwards to clean up the mess.  She undid the bindings and brought her back to the living room couch to rest.  She took a handkerchief and wiped the drool from Gabby’s mouth, though when Gabby wasn’t looking, Wilma wiped the drool from her own mouth.


Gabby tried to stay strong, but she finally broke down in front of Wilma about how unfair it all was.  How Teddy was using her in her time of need.  How she couldn’t escape this collapsing marriage.  How her life couldn’t possibly recover from one accident that wasn’t even her fault.


Wilma sat beside her, brushing her finger through her hair.  “Don’t worry about it, Mrs. Snoww.  I’m here for you.  I’m sorry that you’ve had a terrible birthday.  I don’t really have a gift for you, but why don’t we spend the day together tomorrow, just you and I?”


Gabby leaned against Wilma’s leg and snuggled up.  “I’d like that.”




End Notes:

What does Wilma have in mind for her fun day out with Gabby?  How could she possibly make the grieving Gabby feel better?  Tune in next time to find out!

 

Hello everybody!  Sorry these chapters were delayed.  Computer troubles and an extended family vacation kept me away from my keys, but I'm back.  Let me know what you all thought of my latest installment!

You Scratch My Back by TheSoleSurvivorII

The next day, Wilma showed up not in her maid outfit, but in a nice casual outfit.  Her baggy T-shirt and jean shorts were a sharp contrast from her usual alluring attire.  Gabby was also dressed comfortably in a more modest dress to go out for a day at Wilma’s house.  Well, technically at her boyfriend’s house.


Teddy was ecstatic.  A little air and a fun day out with friends was exactly what Gabby needed to get out of the funk she’d found herself in, at least in his mind.  Besides, Ashleigh’s twin sister was in town, and if she was anything like her twin in bed, then he was in for a threesome that could last all day and well into the night.


Wilma brought Gabby back to her home.  Her boyfriend Iggy wasn’t home, since he was still at work at the pharmaceutical company he worked for.  


Wilma got her guest situated on the couch and fluffed a pillow to place behind her.  As Gabby leaned back into the plush pillow, Gabby sat down beside her.


“It’s been a while since I last had you over, hasn’t it?  Well, make yourself at home.  The trip wasn’t too rough, was it?”


“No, not at all.  Thanks for having me.  It feels nice to have a change of scenery!"


Wilma got up from her seat and walked over to the bookcase.  As she reached out for an unmarked bottle, she stopped.  Remembering her guest on the sofa, she decided she needed to explain.


“Um… I’m sorry, I’ve got this condition that makes my skin kinda dry.  I’ve been using this l-lotion I got from the store.”


She sat back down and poured some into her hands and rubbed them together.  The lotion has a thick, pungent odor.  Gabby can somewhat recall the scent, but doesn’t quite remember the brand.  She used to work at a boutique before she inherited her father’s company.  Whatever lotion it was, it certainly wasn’t a higher end one.  It reeked to high heaven, and it wouldn’t make sense to remove the label from a notable brand.


Gabby rubbed her arms and legs with the lotion digging deep into her skin to make sure every inch of her body was covered.  As she was getting her back, though, she started to struggle. She just couldn’t get the area between her shoulder blades.  She looked down at her miniature employer.


“Gabby, um, well, this is a bit awkward to ask, but would you mind...  Um, well, I…”


Wilma stopped for a bit, lost in thought.


“... my skin gets dry whenever I’m out in the sun too much.  So if it’s not too much trouble…”


“Do you need me to help you with your lotion?”


Wilma’s face lit up like the sky at sunrise.  Gabby could almost see her soul clap and jump for joy.


“Yes please!”


She picked Gabby up and placed Gabby on her back.  She pulled her shirt up to her neck and squirted some of the skin lotion onto her back.  Gabby scooped some up and started rubbing it into Wilma’s back.  Her legs were so long, and the couch so short, that her legs stuck out far past where the sofa ended.


Wilma cooed as Gabby’s hands massaged the lotion into her back.  Her fingers pressed into the delicate flesh.  Wilma’s skin was tight, but as Gabby found her groove, the skin became more soft and the job became easier.  Wilma’s toes curled as the little hands got every inch of her back.


It then occurred to Wilma what exactly was happening, and she got embarrassed.  She plucked Gabriella off her back, placed her on the side table, and applied the rest of the lotion to her front. 


“Thank you Mrs. Snoww.  I hope that wasn’t too weird for you.”


“No problem.  I’ve certainly never done this with an employee before.  I’ve only even done this with...”


Gabby thought back to all the wonderful days she and Teddy had taken a vacation to the beach.  Soaking in the rays, applying suntan lotion to each other’s backs.  Sometimes she would get called away on the phone for business and Teddy would pick her up a cool drink to enjoy while she hammered out details at work over the phone.  


Wilma sat up straight with a face as stern and solemn as a mother scolding her child.  The face made Gabby so nervous, she fell backwards and landed on her butt.


“I wanted to talk about that.  I don’t want to be your employee anymore”


“What? Wilma, I…”


“No, let me finish.  I don’t want to be your employee anymore, and I don’t want to take you back to Mr. Snoww.  I know how unhappy you are with him.  So just don’t go back!  We can take care of you here.  I’ve talked to Iggy about it, and he wouldn’t mind me having a friend over at the house that’s trying to get back on her feet.  We have plenty of room for you here.”


Gabby sat still for a moment and started to cry.  Wilma cradled Gabby in her hands.


“There, there, Mrs. Sno-  Gabriela.  It’s over now.  You don’t have to hurt anymore.  We can get through this together.  I have something to show you.”


Wilma stood up and grabbed her purse from her bedroom.  She pulled an item from her bag, as Gabby watched in interest.  She walked over to Gabby and pulled the trigger, causing sparks to fly.  That’s when Gabby knew it was a taser.


“Wilma, what are you doing?  Get that away from me.”


“I said we were going to go through this together, didn’t I?  So that’s what I want to do!”


Gabby closed her eyes, bracing for the worst, but when she opened them, Wilma had tased herself in the right arm and fallen onto the couch.  She lay on the floor writhing in pain, but as she spasmed, Gabby noticed something.  Wilma, as lay on the couch, no longer had her legs dangling over the side.  In fact, Wilma’s laid out body fit very well on the compact little couch.  That’s when Gabby realized where she smelled Wilma’s lotion before.

 

It was the cooling agent from the accident almost a year ago.

 

 

End Notes:

Now that Gabby and Wilma have shrunken down, the only thing left to do is see what happens when Wilma's boyfriend comes back.  Is he going to be as kind as Wilma says?  Will she finally get the care and support she needs?  Tune in next time to find out!

 

Next chapter, we're putting together the pieces that led to this happening, so do let me know what you think of it in the moment.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Previously... by TheSoleSurvivorII

It was a warm August morning when Ignatius Malt decided to pull the trigger and invite his girlfriend of a few years to come live with him.  His palms were sweating and his hands were so jittery he punched in the wrong number twice.  He took a deep breath as the receiver picked up.


“Hey snookums!  I hope I didn’t wake you up too early.”


“Hello, Iggy?”  


“The one and only!  Do you have a minute?”


“Hey!  I can’t really take your call right now.  I’m in the middle of that new couple I’ve started helping.”


Iggy vaguely recalled that Wilma had told him about the eccentric couple that she was hired to take care of.  “The one with the two inch tall guy?”  


“Yeah, that one!  It really sucks what happened to them.  At least the husband doesn’t seem to let it get to him.”


“You told me!  Didn’t you say he’s making more money now than he was when he was full sized.”


“Yeah, apparently even after what happened, he still managed to find a job that worked for him.”


“Have you met the pair yet?  Or is this another job where you’re expected to make yourself scarcely seen?”  


“No, I haven’t seen the happy couple yet.  I really want to.  Especially the wife.  It must really take a lot of courage to stay with your husband even as he shrinks away.  Now that’s a loving relation!  Alright Iggy!  I’m going to let you go.  I have some vacuuming I need to get done.”  


“Oh, Wilma!  Before you go, call me back when you get a chance.  I have something I need to talk to you about.” 


“I’ll call you when I get off work.  Love you, honey.”


“Love you too, snookums!”  


“Mwah!  Bye!”


“Bye!” *click*


Later that evening, Wilma went to Ignatius’s house in tears.  Apparently, the wife had been the small one and not the husband.  She had almost crushed her underfoot and even nearly sucked her into a vacuum before finally realising her mistake.  She cried in Iggy’s arms. He just whispered “It’s okay” to her in his most reassuring voice, holding her close and running his fingers through her hair.  She was too emotionally drained to return home, so she stayed at Iggy’s place for the night.  


A few days passed and Wilma came over more and more because Iggy lived closer to her work until Iggy popped the question and she officially moved in with him.


A few months passed and Wilma started telling more stories about work.  The further time went on, the more horrible and atrocious the household started to sound.  Things really came to a head around late October, when the shrunken wife and her husband began their open relationship. Iggy wasn’t as up on the details as his wife, who had been listening in when they had the conversation.  If he understood correctly, the wife couldn’t leave without falling into ruin, and the husband wasn’t getting the sexual satisfaction he used to get, so they decided to allow the bastard of a husband to sleep around with as many people as he pleased.


One night, Iggy came back from a long day at the labs to see Wilma lying on the couch in nothing but her bra and panties staring at the ceiling lost in thought.  He knew she sometimes got in a mood where something was on her mind and she needed somebody to talk to and get it off her chest.


“Iggy, we need to talk.”


“What about snookums?”


“Our rent’s paid off for next month, right?  And the utilities are covered?”


“Of course, why do you ask?”


“I was thinking about quitting my job.  I’ve been feeling really stressed from all the work I do.  The hours are long, the work is demanding, and it's just gotten to be too much.  I’ve been thinking about finding somewhere else to work, but I don’t want to dump all the bills on you in the meantime.”


“Don’t even worry about that, babe!  We’ve got plenty saved up.  I care about your well being.  If this isn’t working out, we can find something that does.”


“There’s one more thing.  About Gabriella…”


“You want to bring her with you, don’t you?”


“How did…  no, I suppose you feel the same way?”


“Well, if she wants to leave the door’s always open.  Maybe you should talk to her about it?”


“Thanks again for being so understanding.”


Iggy planted a kiss on Wilma’s cheek.  “Any time, snookums”


As Iggy went to go prepare dinner, since it was his turn that day, Wilma stopped him.


“Wait, Iggy.  I want to know something.  What would you do if I ever shrunk?  I know it couldn’t happen, but pretend it did.”


Iggy gave it some serious thought. “Well, we would have to find a way for you to contact me in case there was ever an emergen…”


“No...” she said in a soft tone.  “... with that voice.”


Iggy understood what she wanted.  He walked back over to her, grabbed her arms and pinned her to the sofa.  She didn’t resist, but her lip quivered slightly.


“Well…” Ignatius said in a voice almost a full octave lower than he had been. “... we can’t have my girlfriend getting in my way underfoot while I’m trying to get ready for work.  I’d probably keep you in my shoebox.”


One of his hands stopped grasping Wilma’s arm and pressed its index and middle finger into her tummy.  The fingers began walking like legs down her stomach to her crotch.


“And I might leave you all alone while I’m at work, but if I get home and my girlfriend really begs for something to drink, I might let her suck a little sweat off my…”


“...thick…”


His middle finger presses hard into Wilma’s clit through her panties.


“...meaty…”


He twisted his finger on her nub.


“...cock.”

 

Wilma left a large stain both on her panties and the sofa cushion.  Satisfied that his woman was happy, he postponed making dinner to snuggle with his blushing girlfriend.

 

 

End Notes:

These are the pieces that fell into place that fateful year to give birth to a happier ending.  What shape will that take?  Tune in next time for the thrilling conclusion of "My Big Teddy Bear"!  As always any comments or critiques you want to get in before the series reaches a close would be well apprieciated.

A Happy Ending by TheSoleSurvivorII

“Wilma, I’m home!”

 

Ignatius stepped into his house, but Wilma wasn’t waiting for him.  He decided to go looking for her when he saw the bottle of solution half empty on the table.

 

“Fuck!”

 

Two weeks earlier, Wilma had been sulking on the sofa and looking at her phone.  She had been thinking about how to convince Gabriella to stay with them, so Iggy assumed this was about that.  However, when he peeked over her shoulder and asked what she was looking at, he saw picture after picture of legal documents pulled up on her phone.

 

“Snookums, what’s wrong?  Did something happen?  You can tell me!”

 

She immediately tensed up, but after she regained her composure, she handed Iggy her phone to look over.

 

“Actually, there is something I need to talk to you about…”

 

As Iggy looked through the documents, he read about the details of a chemical compound that was involved in a horrible industrial accident.  That’s when he saw the name of the defendant of the case.  Gabriella Hale.

 

“Wilma, were you taking pictures of other people’s mail?  And classified legal documents too?  Do you have any idea the number of laws you’ve broken by doing this?  I’m deleting these before you get in trouble!”

 

“Wait!  Don’t do that!  I need you to look over a few things.”

 

“Wilma, I’m not going to read other people’s mail that you’ve illegally photocopied.”

 

“Not the whole thing, just how the compound in the coolant was made.  Maybe you can find a way to fix Mrs. Snoww.  Please, you work with this stuff all the time in the lab.”

 

“Amy, I’m a pharmacist, not a…”

 

“Please!”

 

Iggy sighed and reluctantly looked over the legal documents.  He checked over the procedure, taking notes on a piece on the back of a receipt.  Looking it over, he was having trouble figuring out what exactly he was supposed to do with this.  He was going to tell Wilma that there was nothing he could do, but the helpless, hopeful look in her eyes made his heart melt.  Sighing, he folded up the receipt.

 

“I’ll see what I can do.”

 

Wilma jumped on him and held him with joy.

 

In about a week, Iggy walked through the door with a bottle of the compound he had successfully crafted at the lab.  Ever since, he had been tinkering with the compound under a microscope and applying various chemical mixes to samples of it.

 

Thinking back, it should have been obvious that Wilma was going to use it on herself, but at the time, he really thought she was just looking to do the right thing by her former employer.  Iggy scanned the ground, treading as lightly on his feet as a fox in a lion’s den, for fear he might accidentally crush his love underfoot.

 

He finally checked his room, where Wilma was laying, slightly dazed and feeling herself up from inside her outfit.  But when she saw her massive boyfriend arrive checking the floor, she scrambled from her clothing to give him a hug.  Ignatius wasn’t having any of it.  He got down to the ground on his knees, looking down at his miniscule girlfriend.

 

“Wilma, what the hell were you thinking?  You know I don’t have a way to bring you back yet!  How could you do something that dangerous?”

 

“But honey…”

 

“Don’t ‘but honey’ me!  You knew exactly what you were doing!  What if something had gone wrong?  What if I hadn’t found you before… before…”

 

“Iggy, relax and listen!  I’m going to be fine.  I believe in you.  I might be small, but I trust you.  Now stop making a scene.  I brought Gabby over.”

 

Iggy’s eyes widened, looking around the floor unable to see the shrunken woman.  Fearing the worst, he started checking under his hands and feet until Wilma said,

 

“The dresser, honey.”

 

Looking up at the dresser and seeing his guest safe and sound, he let out a sigh of relief.  He picked up Wilma as delicately as he could.  Placing her on the dresser next to Gabby, Iggy spoke.

 

“Um… hello, miss.  I assume Wilma asked you about our offer to let you stay until you’re back on your feet.  Wait, did Wilma even ask you about that before she shrank herself?  Wilma, please tell me you didn’t kidnap this woman and hold her here without asking her first!”

 

“Don’t worry, Iggy.  She said yes!”

 

“If I’m not too much of a burden…”

 

“Don’t even talk like that!  You can hang out here as long as you like.”

 

Teddy was initially frustrated and angry when he got served divorce papers.  But after a few drunken nights of pleasure, he either stopped caring or simply forgot about it entirely once his lawyers started taking care of all the work.  But at that point, Gabby didn’t really care what Teddy felt.  She was free from him and in the long run, that was all that mattered.

 

The divorce settlement eventually ended with Gabby reclaiming exactly what was in her personal account before she shrunk, as well as her portfolio, but not much else.  The lawyer managed to snatch the mansion out from underneath her, though her personal belongings as well as items inherited from her father were eventually returned to her after some negotiating.

 

As for her workplace injury lawsuit, using her funds to keep her lawyers active, she eventually won the suit with a hefty lump sum settled out of court.

 

With Gabby’s newly reclaimed wealth, she and Iggy started their own pharmaceutical research company.  They’re hardly the biggest company in the world, but they’re on the rise.  With a few exclusive patents under their belts, things are looking up for them.  The search for a remedy for her condition is still being worked on, but it’s hardly the priority for her right now.  After all, Wilma didn’t seem to mind her condition, using it to spend some extra time with her boyfriend during work hours.  And life hasn’t been this good for Gabby in a long time.

 

Maybe someday she would return to normal, but until then, everything was going to be just fine.

 

End Notes:

After a few rewrites, and a couple hours fighting the submission system to make it actually take my sumbission, I finally got this up and running.  I think you all for your patience and I'm sorry for the wait.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10429