The Fame Of A Heart [Commission] by The Hollow Writer
Summary:

This was a story commissioned by Marshmallows. This is a Hyperdimension Neptunia Fandom. The story contains Giantess Vore, Crush, Boob Crush, Insertion and Growth.

 
As the author, I do commission work and you may find out all the necessary details of that on my deviantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/the-hollow-writer 

(Make sure to read the bio~)



Categories: Vore, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4764 Read: 2734 Published: April 12 2021 Updated: April 12 2021

1. The Fame Of A Heart [Commission] by The Hollow Writer

The Fame Of A Heart [Commission] by The Hollow Writer

[A Commission for Marshmallows]

(A Hyperdimension Neptunia Fandom. Giantess Vore, Crush, Boob Crush, Insertion and Growth)

It was a seemingly normal day in the city of Odrale. The weather was cloudy but with clouds that were very light, meaning that the city was more so bursting with activity than shrouded in any kind of gloomy atmosphere. One activity that was becoming the most prominent was studying the appearance of a girl that was being broadcast across the city’s many open and outside waterproof television screens. The girl in question was none other than the infamous Neptune. What was particularly odd about Neptune, however, was both that she was in her Purple Heart form and she didn’t appear to understand what was going on, her expression clearly showing her confusion. Since she was Purple Heart, she wasn’t technically ‘Neptune’ any longer but it wasn’t normal for her to be in this form, when she woke up.

Purple Heart herself was standing on some kind of strange wooden platform with cameras all around her, watching her every move. The platform was located outside on one of the city’s streets and her movements and voice were being broadcasted to citizens that were just as confused as her. Before any of them knew what was going on, she had suddenly appeared and all the large ads that surrounded them, hanging mostly around the centre most part of the city, disappeared in favour of showing her instead. Purple Heart herself wasn’t sure what to make of the situation as she had no idea how she got there nor why the entire city were watching her, at that moment.

“This is…strange…I feel my body changed as well” she said as she looked over herself. Why was she Purple Heart immediately upon having woken up in this strange place? Moments before, she had been passed out on the floor and, now, she was standing on this odd platform with everyone watching her. She could clearly see everyone was human, so she wasn’t worried about being on some strange alien world but what was she supposed to do with being in a place like this? Suddenly, she felt a screen pop up in front of her eyes. The screen wasn’t something that others could see and she realized this as nearby onlookers didn’t react to it, at all.

The screen showed a number. The number was 10043. As she looked at the number it was slowly increasing over time. Beside the number was ‘Shares’. As she was studying this, she felt something strange in her body. Without warning, her body rapidly began to expand and grow. Soon after she went from what could be considered a normal height to a total of 10ft tall. She was a small giant? Not only had she grown but she felt much stronger. She took a step to the side and nearly felt like she was going to break through the large wooden platform she was being showcased on top of.

It didn’t take a genius for her to figure out what was happening. The more of these ‘Shares’ she got, the stronger she became? That strength came with her size increasing as well, apparently. She knew she couldn’t fight back against something like this and so she started to formulate a plan. As she was thinking about what to do with this knowledge, she suddenly decided to ‘leave it be’. Who cares if she grew with these shares? She didn’t mind being big and it might offer her clues faster on how to get out of this new place. The thing that perplexed her was how was she getting shares?

As she was considering how she got more shares, she turned around sharply, her ass being caught nicely in the one camera angle and quickly becoming the most focused broadcasted view. Suddenly, her shares skyrocketed as more people went online to view the butt of this tall, beautiful and imposing woman. Purple Heart wasn’t oblivious to this, however, as she noted how the large screen in the distance was showing her butt so clearly. “That’s embarrassing” she said without really caring. Her disposition to the situation was quickly becoming hap-hazard. With the increase of shares, however, came the increase in further size and power and she suddenly felt another rapid growth.

She went from 10ft to 12ft, absolutely towering over any other person that had ever lived and feeling the wooden platform collapsing beneath her large shoes. “This is…incredible” she said quietly, the incoming power swiftly getting to her head as she was slowly becoming more and more obsessed with growing further. The method to getting more power and size was dawning on her the more she observed the number increasing and her surroundings. Apparently, the more people that watched her and praised her, caused her ‘Shares’ to increase. If the number of shares kept increasing, she could get even more powerful and take over, not only this city, but the entire world! Her thoughts had gone maniacal.  

Purple Heart was quickly becoming obsessed with getting bigger but not only with that. She wanted to do things to the people around her that were becoming smaller in comparison, things she never would have considered doing until then. She looked towards a woman that was standing near the platform and smirked. As she stepped towards her and off the broken platform, she wouldn’t notice three or four flying drones nearby. It appeared that whatever force had setup this system was aiding her with ways to be observed, even if she walked out of the direct line of sight of any normal camera setups.

Purple Heart stepped up to the woman as she groaned, growing to 13ft and wasn’t sure why she was staring down at this woman so eagerly. Even her own mind questioned her motives as she lifted her shoe up. The woman had been staring at her in shock the entire time and only reacted when she lifted her foot up. She turned and tried to run before Purple Heart’s shoe came slamming down on her back. She cried out as she was pinned to the pavement and she watched as other people were running away, now, too, effectively abandoning her to her fate. Purple Heart watched the woman squirming beneath her shoe. It reminded her of a mouse trying to get away after a cat had caught it. It was unfortunate but this mouse wouldn’t survive its encounter with this cat.

Cruelly and without a second thought, she raised her foot again and slammed it down on the woman, crushing her lower half completely. The woman screamed in pain as Purple Heart laughed, moved her foot higher up and brought it slamming down again, crushing her top half as well. The woman was, now, mostly a red stain across the pavement as some of the same stain was, now, on the bottom of Purple Heart’s shoe. Despite this being a brutal murder, she watched with delight as her number of ‘Shares’ exploded. She felt herself swell with power as she started walking down the road, truly getting addicted to the pleasurable feeling as she grew to a staggering 20ft tall in only a matter of seconds. She was nearly four times taller than most people, she thought, as she continued walking, looking for more people to end.

If killing people got a lot of ‘Shares’ than she would, naturally, try to do as much of it as possible. Still, she wanted to do a lot more than just crush people. As she walked, all manner of cruel and terrible acts started to flow into her mind. She was going to break this city but, more than that, she was going to break everyone in it! She let out a cute cackle as she was completely unaware to how this growth and power was changing her. Any remorse for the woman she crushed before was gone as she was only concerned with the next victim. Looking around, she found him. She approached a car that was driving down the street and slammed her shoe down in front of it.

The driver panicked and slammed on breaks before lightly colliding with her shoe and coming to a stop. She giggled and lifted her shoe. The driver was only able to look out of his car window and up in time to watch the bottom of her shoe slam down on top of him, crushing him and the car flat completely. Specks of his pulpy remains seeped out the side of the car or, otherwise, remained splattered over the nearby pavement. Purple Heart was surprised by how easy it was to crush that person and continued on, kicking a nearby car into the air and into a far off building. The driver died on impact and a massive crater appeared in the side of the one of the nearest tall buildings. The debris of the building even tumbled down and crushed some nearby cars and people.

From there on, Purple Heart went on an absolute destruction spree. She stomped people flat by hopping on top of them, threw cars and people across the city as a game to see where they would land and, more than anything, she loved trying to topple over the buildings around her, kicking their foundations and pushing them over like dominoes. She kept doing this until something caught her eye. She was easily taller than 100ft, at this point, and people still watching her, now, globally, were shocked at what they were seeing. It looked like it was straight out of movie but a lot of the people could tell this was far too realistic to be a scam or joke. There really was a tall beautiful giantess and she was bent on nothing else but the destruction of the city.

The thing that caught Purple Heart’s attention was a bridge. There was a massive metal bridge that linked her part of the city to another. Seeing how it was so massive, she realized she could slide under it in the water that flowed under the bridge and decided to do it for fun. She slipped into the cool water, not minding it and shifted her body until she was under the bridge. She was planning on leaning up and using her breasts to bend and break the bridge in half. She wanted to watch all the people driving across the bridge panic and end up falling into the cool water she was laying in or be crushed in some other way. The reason for this plan was because she imagined that if she tried something new, she would be rewarded for it via even more shares.

As she was getting ready to ‘sit up’ and destroy the bridge, something caught her eye. Someone on the bridge didn’t appear to notice her having slipped under the bridge as they had their eyes closed and were hanging onto the edge of the bridge’s railing. What a weird person, she thought, before watching them let go of the railing and plummet down. She imagined this must be someone trying to end their own life and she decided it couldn’t hurt to help them, right? Without thinking, she opened her mouth wide below the jumper and soon, felt the small person plop into her wet and steamy mouth.

Once the person was inside her mouth, she closed her own eyes and swallowed, feeling the, now, struggling person sliding down her throat. She was amused by how much they struggled as they disappeared behind her breasts and, moments later, would no doubt plummet straight into her waiting and gurgling stomach. “Strange how much you struggled on the way down. I thought you didn’t want to live?” she asked, bursting with confidence and being strangely delighted with the taste of the jumper. Something about them was very sweet and their unique taste still lingered on her tongue.

After her unprepared human meal, she leaned up while pushing her large breasts against the bottom of the bridge. The people on the bridge could feel sudden and powerful vibrations as the bridge started to shake, crack and split apart under the sudden and immense force that was pressing against it from beneath it. Without warning, the centre of the bridge started to cave into the power of Purple Heart’s breasts as she stood up. It didn’t take very long for the bridge to completely shatter as she stood up. Most of the bridge was broken off and fell off of her breasts and into the water around her while the remaining parts of the bridge had been bent inwards, crushing dozens of cars and the people near those edges.

She couldn’t help but laugh over how silly her plan and idea was. What was the point of breaking it like that? She didn’t care, though, as she stood up and looked around for something else more entertaining to play with. As she was examining her surroundings, she heard something that was very noticeable, even to a regular-sized person. It was the sound of people roaring in unison. She stood up from the cool water, her gigantic body, now, having water dripping down her back and off of her well-rounded ass. She truly did look like a goddess, at her size, but her gaze wasn’t on those bridge survivors ogling her ass but on the source of all that noise from before.

She started walking towards a large stadium she could see, eager to look into it. Moments later, the thousands of people there watched as a large shadow loomed over it and they all stared up in surprise. Why was there a giant purple-haired beautiful girl gazing down at them all? They couldn’t understand it but they didn’t need to. The only thing they needed to know, at that moment, was that they should try their best to get out of there as fast as they possibly could. Purple Heart studied the thousands of people below her and the first thing she thought of was how that jumper from before tasted. She wasn’t quite done eating people, she knew, and seeing so many people gathered in one place was starting to work her appetite up as she kept growing while staring down at them.

The first thing she did was move around the stadium, kicking in all the exits, effectively sealing all of the people inside of the stadium. After she did that, she leaned back over the whole of it. She reached down with her hand and watched as her fingers dug into the rows of seats and scooped up hundreds of people in one go. She looked at her hand full of a pile of heavily injured and normal people squirming to get out of her grasp. Treating it like a large bowl of some kind of peanuts, she shovelled the people into her wide open and hungry maw. She felt the people fighting, screaming and trying to get away but it didn’t matter, she thought, tilting her head back and swallowing them in groups made up of sizeable bulges. Each bulge was several people screaming and panicking as they were squeezed down her powerful throat, about to be made into energy for the goddess that consumed them so eagerly.  

For the next hour, she did nothing but ate. Hundreds of people were scooped up by her and moved both into her mouth and down her throat. She loved their taste just as much as the jumper and she knew she was far from done as she continued eating without stop. Finally, she came to a stop as she leaned back and pat her stomach. She could feel all the humans that had survived being devoured were moving around inside of her. She actually liked the feeling as she was making quick work of digesting them and knew their struggles would fade quickly over time. She waited for her stomach to settle for a minutes as she massaged it with her fingers, waiting patiently until she was ready to do something else.

After that, Neptune started to feel a lot sleepier than she expected to be. Apparently, a full stomach of people was enough to bring about her sleepy state and she couldn’t see the harm in a little nap so she decided to take one. She shifted onto her knees and looked around. There wasn’t exactly any place for her to lay down and she kept growing, so she would have to plan for that too. Not long after she came to that conclusion, she started to feel her eyes getting heavy. She wasn’t going to be picky, she decided as she felt she could pass out at any moment. She looked back down at the stadium and all those people that had survived her feeding frenzy with an evil grin. What was left of the former Purple Heart was gone as all that remained was this goddess, in her form, eager to rain down destruction on all the pitiful mortals below her, she thought playfully.

The people in the stadium were traumatized. They had watched hundreds of their own numbers be gobbled up by a pretty and gigantic girl. The ones that remained could see bits of torn up people and blood splattered in various parts of the stadium from Purple Heart’s careless chewing. Even then, when looking up, people could see Purple Heart licking the blood off her lips as she savoured the last taste of her former victims. Right after that, the survivors had to watch as she was stretching over the stadium. What was she doing? The survivors couldn’t tell as all they saw hovering above them was her giant breasts. They appeared like two massive soft and slightly wobbly gigantic globes.

Purple Heart had decided to lay down stomach down before she would roll over and she knew exactly what she would be lying directly down on top of. She stretched herself out and the people below her watched as her large breasts hovered over the remainder of the stadium, her body far larger than when she first started tormenting the poor stadium inhabitants. Suddenly, she laid down as she planned to and the survivors weren’t prepared for it. They only had enough time to scream as the giant soft breasts crashed down on top of them, crushing the stadium, the people and everything else beneath them into a dirty debris-filled pile of useless remains.

At the same time as her breasts crushing the remaining people, the rest of her body didn’t let off the nearby city areas either. Her legs lay down and crushed several roads and the small buildings alongside them. Once she was comfy, she rolled over. The people on her one side, watching in horror how easily she was crushing parts of the city, were horrified to see her rolling towards their direction. She quickly flattened the nearby buildings as well as any of the onlookers in her path as well. Purple Heart was relieved to see that nothing from the stadium or surrounding areas stuck to her body while she was turning over. The most noticeable part of this rolling over crush, however, was what happened, in regards, to her ass.

Not realizing it, her, now, massive butt flattened an entire hospital beneath its mass. Anyone in that hospital or around it were crushed and smeared into the ground beneath the weight of her large rear. Once she was comfy, Purple Heart slowed her breathing and closed her eyes. It didn’t take very long for her to fall into a deep slumber from there. As she slept, it was then that the country and city took action. The first people to take action was the military. They had no idea how to deal with the sleeping goddess. She was absolutely titanic. Her skin was too hard for any physical weapons to pierce, she was immune to all basic gun firepower they had and access to a nuke was fervently denied as they didn’t want to sacrifice the lives of all the nearby citizens.

As the military worked on trying to figure out how to contain or destroy her, the second group of people to try to do something with her was the scientists sent by Ordale’s council. The council were a group of intellectuals gathered to deal with this bizarre emergency as actual members of the original leadership had, unfortunately, been completely wiped out, when she consumed and crushed the stadium citizens. This council dispatched a group of widely-known scientists to explore this girl and try to understand what it was she was here for and just how many more people she would harm.

The scientific team landed on her tummy and they started the long trek of her ever-growing body towards her mouth. Getting any closer was impossible for helicopters as she moved her head around a lot. The team had two objectives. The first objective was to figure out any weaknesses this sleeping goddess had. The second objective was to see if they could, if the need arises, throw a specially made poisonous bomb into the mouth of the sleeping goddess. If she ingested the highly concentrated poison, she could perhaps be knocked out and be studied by the council and the scientists.

The plan didn’t go to plan for any more than 23 minutes. The team, soon after landing, started their journey between Purple Heart’s large breasts. They had to slip into her cleavage in order to get closer to her face. The problem was, 23 minutes in, she woke up again. She had only been asleep for a total of 2 hours, so both the team and everyone else were shocked to see her eyes opening again. Purple Heart let out a yawn and raised her arms up, pressing her hands together and squeezing her breasts together as she did. Her breasts ended up squishing the entire scientific team into a meaningless pulp between them. They left such a small impact on the, now, monstrously huge woman that she didn’t even feel them perish where they did.

Purple Heart let out a loud and tired yawn as she looked around. She was surprised to see a lot of the city was still bustling with activity by the time she was fully sitting up again. She thought everyone would have evacuated, especially, since she felt even larger than before she went to sleep. She looked towards the shares number screen and was amused that she was past 1 million. Her progress was steady but she knew better than anyone that she wasn’t nearly done yet. She still had so much left of this city to play with and break and she was only eager to continue on with her ‘play session’.

Not far away from the goddess, who was stirring from her slumber, was located the largest tower in the entire city. It was huge and the tip of it didn’t end in a sharp end but, rather, a large curved and flat surface. The building resembled a very large mushroom that had been stretched out long at the stem. On the top floor of this building, several military officials were arguing over what to do next. They had already ordered a group of tanks to move along her flank and try to see if they could possibly do any damage to one of her legs with that. The tanks started firing shortly thereafter but the reports back to the leaders wasn’t good. The tank’s firepower was so little that Purple Heart didn’t even notice the shells impacting her leg, most of them bouncing off with ease.

Purple Heart, meanwhile, was back on her feet and felt a need for something. She had fulfilled her desire to feast on people quite abundantly and to her heart’s content but this was a different kind of desire. She looked over the city and towards the perfect thing she needed. Without waiting another minute, she headed towards it. She lifted her large foot far into the air before bringing it slamming down on top of a large collection of tanks that she hadn’t even noticed. The tanks and their passengers were crushed flat beneath the sheer raw power of her weight. The leaders in their tower were panicking as she was confirmed to be heading directly for their position.

They were worried she must know of their location but her facial expression showed that she wasn’t even paying them attention. She was so big that the tower was just below her waist in height and nothing special. By this point, ever single citizen in the city could see Purple Heart and that she was practically a step or two away from the tower she was heading towards. After she had crushed the tanks, when her foot lifted into the air, the people below could see the crushed remains of the tanks as if they were cooldrink cans that some kid had crushed flat, expect far tinier in comparison. That same foot, however, also slammed down on whatever was in front of her, converting a public park area and the shop there into nothing but an enormous crater of the same foot.

Not long after that, Purple Heart found herself hovering above the tower. The military leaders knew it was too late to evacuate and move somewhere else but they were also confused on what she was doing. Many of them used cameras and other devices to peer up and above the tower to see what was happening. Far above them, Purple Heart's suit shifted. She was smirking down at the tower as the suit created a hole where her sex was, exposing it to the city and the people below. It slowly began to dawn on some of them what she was planning to do but it was already too late. Her sex was moist and the smell of her musk could be smelled both by the leaders and any citizens in the nearby area.

Purple Heart moved down, easing the tip of the tower inside of her sex and deeper within. She moaned out in pleasure as more and more of the tower sunk inside of her body. Surprisingly, the tower was sturdy enough to survive this test of endurance and the people inside of the tower were forced to watch as the view of the city around them was replaced with a view of Purple Heart’s vaginal walls, caressing, lightly squeezing and happily accepting the tower deeper within its powerful and eager folds. Purple Heart was loving the sensation of it as she was practically laying on the ground again. She shifted up and down, bouncing on the city’s tower and surrounds as her ass and legs crushed the nearby people and buildings. Soon, she bit her lip and clenched hard as the tower and everyone in it was crushed inside of her wet and hot sex.

Once done, she looked down with a sadistic smile as her climax’s juices came pouring out. Her sexual fluids washed out all of the remains from her sex, including the debris from the former tower as well as all the people inside of it. She looked content as she leaned back on her ass, crushing a few cars and a man that got too close. Once her seat was made in the crushed ground behind her, she looked over the rest of the city. She was a goddess, now, she realized. As she sat there, she watched as a size increase caused her one shoe’s bottom to push over a building with ease. “Oops” she said with mock pity, giggling shortly thereafter.

Since she was, now, a ‘goddess’, she could do whatever she wanted. She looked over the parts of the city that she had crushed, the pool of her own sexual fluids drowning tiny people between her legs and the parts of the city still safe from her destructive rampage. She licked her lips slowly. There was still so much for her to do in this city and so much more for her to destroy. The best part of this was that her shares had, once again, rapidly increased, which meant another massive boost in size was coming. As she basked in the after pleasurable feeling of her climax, she started to contemplate the most important question, at that moment, with an excited expression.

What would she play with next?

 

The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10413