The Witch's Bosom [Commission] by The Hollow Writer
Summary:

This was a story commissioned by Baby Pandas. The story contains Giantess, Shrinking, Nudity, Boob-Play, Pet-Play and Insertion.

 
As the author, I do commission work and you may find out all the necessary details of that on my deviantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/the-hollow-writer 

(Make sure to read the bio~)


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Slave, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5762 Read: 4126 Published: April 12 2021 Updated: April 12 2021

1. The Witch's Bosom [Commission] by The Hollow Writer

The Witch's Bosom [Commission] by The Hollow Writer

[A Commission for Baby Pandas]

(Giantess, Shrinking, Nudity, Boob-Play, Pet-Play and Insertion)

Errol Fox was a fox, in the metaphorical sense. He was cunning, shrewd and manipulative, so much so that sometimes people would call him Errol Weasel instead. The reason why people saw him like this was because he ran a major insurance company in his hometown and nearly everyone used it. The only issue with the company, however, was that he did his best to make sure that if people wanted to claim, they wouldn’t be able to through a dozen minor and well-hidden clauses. After a few major incidents where his insurance company didn’t give out enough payments for people that got into serious accidents or had their houses burn down due to a recent forest fire, people began to actively boycott the company. Worrying for the stability of the company, he knew that he was the main target of those rioting against the business, so he made it known publicly he was leaving. ‘Driving him out of town’ was a way for him to potentially quell the rioters before he came back and continued doing the same business. He saw it as a chance for a minor vacation elsewhere.

Since Errol was an orphan, he didn’t have a place to visit or stay outside of his hometown, except for some of the relatives on his wife’s side of the family. His wife, the beautiful Julia Fox, suggested that they go visit her mother’s place and stay with her. Since her father’s death, Julia claimed that her mother urged her to visit often, since she felt lonely without anyone around. He wasn’t sure he trusted her mother, since she had always given him a peculiarly creepy feeling but, eventually, conceded to go stay with her. Julia was delighted that he was on board but she wouldn’t have been if she realized that he was eager to see her simply because he thought her mother was hot as could be. It wasn’t hard to see the family resemblance.

Julia was known for having long brown hair that practically flowed in the wind like something you’d see in your traditional shampoo advertisements. He didn’t know how she did but didn’t care much about her lovely hair and was more drawn to the curvy ass she had as well as her small but nice breasts. The only thing that made Errol nervous about visiting Julia’s mother was because her mother was similar to her in appearance but better in every way. Her mother was still very young and they were too, relatively, since they had only been married for about four years. Her mother had long braided brown hair, much larger breasts, a large well-rounded ass, great hips and soft plump thighs. All of that combined with her slim waist made it hard for him to understand why she hadn’t managed to get a new boyfriend yet.

Still, although Errol was known for being underhanded, he did have some convictions, beliefs and, surprisingly, good morals. One of the things he believed in was that you should always be loyal to your wife. Although he was immensely tempted to flirt on his wife’s mother, he hesitated to meet up with her exactly because he didn’t want to end up being accidentally seduced by her natural charm. He didn’t like cheating because he was taught by a senior friend of him a long time ago that when you marry or even date someone, you unknowingly sign a contract with that person. Even if you pretend to be oblivious to it, it’s there and, being such a proud man, he’d never allow himself to break a contract so shamelessly for a few minutes of sexual delight.

At least, he kept telling himself that on their way to Julia’s mother’s house. Despite his strong morals, anyone that truly knew Errol, knew that he was a weak person. He had a good idea of how to be a good person and, unlike many people, he understood what it meant to truly do something ‘good’ or ‘bad’. He knew that a ‘silver lining’ was what people used to excuse bad behaviour and to make what was wrong acceptable, so they could remove some of the guilt of their sloth-ish or evil misdeeds. Unfortunately, no matter how much he understood the complexities of being good or evil, he still found himself being more evil than most. He understood he was a hypocrite but no matter how much he knew what he did, especially with his insurance company, was wrong his greed wouldn’t still allow him to simply take the high road.

After a day’s travel, they, finally, arrived at Julia’s mother’s house. They got out of the car and while Errol was handling their bags, Julia knocked on the door. After a few moments, her mother came out and Errol was able to gaze upon the beauty that took his breath away every time he saw it. It was Julia’s mother, Ivory Perry. She was wearing a white dress that hugged her curves snuggly and aided in showcasing the giant, smooth and soft looking cleavage that she owned. He couldn’t help but stare at her breasts. He watched them wobble and shake gently as she moved around idly while speaking to Julia. Eventually, at some point, she turned to look at him and he quickly raised his eyes to meet hers. They waved to each other and the formal introductions since they last saw each other took place within her house.

Once they were inside the house, Ivory gave them a quick tour, since she had changed a lot of the things in the house since they were last there. Something that he noticed was that, before, a few years ago, she had a lot of photos of her late husband around. He died rather suddenly and many people believed she was responsible until concrete proof came out that it was natural. Perhaps she removed all the pictures because of all the painful memories they brought her, he considered. Soon enough, she introduced them to their rooms. Errol wasn’t very happy with the fact that they were being forced to stay in separate bedrooms but conceded to it. Apparently, her mother simply didn’t wish for them to do anything lewd while under her roof.

The problems at the house started that night and they started with none other than Ivory. The first thing that set off a long chain of events was when Errol was alone in his room. He was thinking about Ivory in detail. He wasn’t sure why but her body, smile and behaviour was dominating his thoughts. He was worried this would happen. He told himself it was bad to think about his step-mother like this but he also wanted to give into his temptations and ravage her, whenever he had the chance to. Even while she gave the tour, it almost felt like she was trying to lead him along on purpose. She swayed her big hips as she walked in front of them, making it hard not to look at her ass, and he kept watching her breasts shake about a lot while she moved. They were simply too big even for her to handle.

As he was thinking about Ivory, he started to hear a strange noise. He couldn’t make it out, originally, until he realized it was a hum. More than that, he realized that it was none other than Ivory herself humming. Drawn to the sweet and soft sound of her gentle voice, he put down the folded clothes he was holding and went towards the one window inside his room. He was shocked to find that the window looked straight down into the bathroom of another room. More than that, he could see straight into the bathroom’s shower?! He was alarmed and realized that there were large curtains that would, normally, allow someone to block the view into the bathroom but they were left open and, what was more, he could see more of Ivory than he ever thought he would.

He could see the naked and sexy woman cleaning herself down. She was humming her strange and wonderful tune while shaking her hips and stroking the hot water down her bare large ass and succulent naked breasts. Before Errol could muster the will, he found himself taking a seat and watching her. All his thoughts about the consequences faded and he also stopped thinking about Julia. All he could comprehend and think about, at that moment, was the naked and gorgeous woman in front of him. He would have kept staring for a much longer time until their eyes met. He felt a shiver of cold down his body, expecting everything from this incredible time to rapidly disappear. She didn’t scream, however, or hurriedly close the blinds. Instead, she did the most unexpected thing of all. She winked at him.

He wasn’t sure if he was seeing things correctly. He rubbed his eyes and looked at her again. She was giggling while he was staring at her. She didn’t mind?! He knew what this could mean but did Julia’s mother actually have a thing for him? It appeared like the only possible reason for why she didn’t scream or call his wife to tell her what he was doing. Instead, he watched her continue to bathe but much slower, now. He couldn’t move or tear his eyes away as she started to purposefully put on a show for him and he was made to watch her ass jiggle, wobble and sway as she shook it in front of him.

The first thing she did was press her ass against the glass of the shower, sliding it left and right slowly before bringing it forward and letting it bounce softly. The jiggly mass stole all his attention as he felt this had to be heaven. Once she was done showing her ass off, she got some soap and started rubbing it into her impressive rear. She massaged the soap in, letting him watch as she gave her own large ass cheeks generous and greedy squeezes. He could see her fingers sinking into the smooth soft fat of her ass and he wished more than anything to be the one gripping them, at that moment. Once she was done cleaning her ass, she turned around.

What he watched next was even more seductive. She pressed her large breasts against the shower glass, rubbing them up and down temptingly to showcase the large globes of boob fat that he could play with if only he was there. Like with her ass, after moving it around on the glass for long enough, she pulled back and started rubbing and groping her own breasts slowly under the guise that she was cleaning it with soap. He felt mesmerized and loved every second of it before she took the two giant breasts and let them bounce. He watched the two breasts shake up and down before settling back into place. She was still a relatively young woman so her large naked breasts were still very firm, even at her age, making them appear like ripe fruit ready for him to taste.

Errol found himself watching Ivory take a shower for over an hour before she stepped out of the shower, dried herself off and walked over to the window. He wondered if she would say anything but she didn’t. Instead, all she did was blow him a kiss and slowly close the curtains that were allowing him to watch her and her shower. Once the curtains were closed, a minute or so later, the bathroom’s light turned off and there was silence. It was late at night and he felt both incredibly aroused and wondering if what he saw was even real. He went to sleep that night not sure what to think about what he was feeling as well as what he saw.

After that, nothing happened. Errol was more perplexed than anyone but nothing really did happen. Julia and he spent their days at Ivory’s home relatively peacefully. It truly was like a vacation and he knew that he and his wife should be enjoying these days with complete ease but he was the furthest from feeling relaxed. Throughout the days and nights that followed, he couldn’t shake the stunning vision of Julia’s mother he had seen that night. Every night after the incident, he went to the same window but, although he could tell she was showering, her curtains were always closed. It appeared that she wouldn’t let him watch her again but since she never said anything during the day, it left him wondering if it even happened.

Ivory indeed wasn’t saying anything about it either and he was forced to quietly watch her throughout the day, wishing that what he saw wasn’t a dream. He had become entirely infatuated with Ivory within a single night and he wanted nothing more to be in that same shower with her. He doubted such a thing would ever be reality but he allowed his imagination to run wild. It was easiest, when he was watching her work in the kitchen. He bit his lip whenever she bent over or walked past him. He almost felt like she was doing this on purpose to mess with him but concluded that he either really did imagine the entire scenario out of lust or she was simply trying to hide the embarrassment of what happened. After a few days, he decided to let it go.

That was until the morning that Julia discovered she had to go away for a few days. She claimed that she needed to go visit a friend of hers that had fallen terribly ill. She was told not to bring anyone because the doctors wanted to minimise the potential spread of her friend’s contagious disease. She knew it was risky but she would have protective gear on and planned to visit her, regardless. Errol hesitantly agreed to let her go see her friend because he knew how much it would pain her if her friend passed away while she wasn’t there to see her off. After Julia left, Errol realized what this situation meant. He would be alone with Ivory.

Unsure of how he should handle being alone with his wife’s mother, he decided to go up to her directly. He swallowed his nervousness and approached her by politely entering her bedroom after knocking. He was surprised to see that she had stacked up a lot of various piles of boxes. Was she moving? “Hello, Ivory. Do you need some help?” he offered. She thanked him with a big and happy smile for his assistance. She explained that all the boxes were filled with either old junk she was getting rid of or of stuff that belonged to her husband, which she was going to store in the basement of the house. She asked him to take the husband’s things to the basement. He agreed to.

The boxes themselves were surprisingly heavy, he realized, but he wouldn’t give up easily and carried them all the same. Soon enough, he was carrying the very last box into the dark and slightly damp basement. He wondered how bad mold would become in a basement of this condition. Still, he wouldn’t be staying with Ivory for long, so he tried not to care too much about the situation. As he reached the last step, however, he tripped and fell hard on the ground, spilling the contents of the unsealed box all over the floor. He groaned and hoped that he hadn’t broken anything with his own clumsiness. That was when he discovered the contents of the box and it left him very confused.

There was a hamster cage, firstly, which he imagined must have belonged to some pet they had but the thing that left him feeling weird was the fact that there were some other stuff both in the cage and still in the box. He found what looked like a very small collar, like what you’d put on a doll and with it was what looked like a lot of household appliances and the like but very tiny. He found it strange but perhaps all these tiny things were a hobby that Ivory or her husband were interested in? He had met people before that made miniature ships, so this wasn’t that bizarre. Perhaps it was part of some weird dollhouse set Julia played with even? He didn’t question it much further and was about to put everything into the box until he heard someone speak behind him. “You sure are unlucky, Errol, aren’t you?” came the familiar voice of Ivory.

Suddenly, he felt his body freeze. He couldn’t do so much as twitch a finger and he wasn’t sure what was going on. After a while, he tried to relax and think over the situation. Was he perhaps dreaming? No, the fact that he was frozen up and could feel the hard ground beneath him was enough to convince him this was still very much reality. He tried to calm himself down as he could feel a chill going through his body and Ivory continued to speak. “I was actually starting to like you, Errol. Since you’ve seen just a little too much, I can’t have you risk letting my daughter know the truth I’ve spent so long hiding from her” she said coldly. He felt scared he would be killed but it was too late to resist as he felt everything go dark and he passed out.

When he woke up, it was in a place that surprised him. There was a giant pair of breasts on either side of him that jiggled and swayed every few seconds. He could feel the breasts rising and falling with the smooth breathing of the being that had him trapped in such a place and her warmth was flooding into him as he rested there, a pleasant change from the coldness he felt in the basement. He looked up and fully understood his situation. For some reason that defied logic, he was both tiny and sitting within the cleavage of none other than Ivory. He questioned if this was heaven or if he had perhaps fallen into a dream but she shattered both delusions.

“Finally awake?” she asked, her voice booming around him. She was far more imposing than before and it was clear from how large she was that he couldn’t resist or fight against her. He quietly nodded to her question. “Great. Let’s start with an explanation, I suppose?” she said half-heartedly, taking a seat on her living room couch as she pat his head with a finger. She first explained that the reason why he was so small and in such an embarrassing place was because she both shrunk him down as well liked the feeling of a small man tucked away between her massive and soft breasts. She admitted that she took pleasure in shrinking down and demeaning a man and that was when she got to the part that explained how she was able to do all this. Ivory was a witch.

Since she was young, she started to show bizarre abilities that both defied common sense and terrified her parents. She tried her best to be a good child but despite her innocent efforts, her parents still feared her powers. They ended up sending her to an asylum and abandoning her. Naturally, when a small child claims she has magical abilities, those that worked at the asylum didn’t believe her. She spent four years inside that place until her powers evolved to the point where she could sneak herself out without so much as a single person even remembering her being there. Once free, she contemplated getting revenge on her parents but she wasn’t such a cruel person and secretly forgave them for their misdeeds, instead, moving on with her own life instead.

She found a husband and, thus, had their daughter Julia. “Things in the marriage started getting…a little boring soon after Julia went off to college. So we started trying some ‘new’ fetishes and things we heard about to see if we could spice things up” she explained. Unlike Ivory, Julia didn’t get any magical abilities and, truth be told, Ivory had never been able to find signs of anyone that showed any indications of having the same powers as she did. As a result, the only person she trusted the knowledge of her powers to was her husband. He had accepted her as a witch before they got married and it was one of the biggest reasons she fell in love with him.

“Unfortunately…there was…the accident” she said rather sadly, her tone making even Errol sad simply by hearing it. She was speaking with pain, now, and he was sure she was remembering something she wished to forget. Apparently, Ivory had shrunk her husband down to the same size as Errol and they did all kinds of lewd things together and enjoyed themselves immensely. With her magic, she was able to keep her husband safe from any harm and kept a careful watch over him constantly. Everything was good until a few days before he died. Although her magic made no real impact on him, she couldn’t have expected it coming either way and by the time they discovered what was wrong, it was too late.

“He had some kind of brain problem. Something that has very little to no symptoms and that could practically kill you instantly without you every being made aware of it. The doctors said that it was super rare but it was unfortunately how I lost him. He was a good man and I truly did love him more than anyone I had ever loved before. If I had known about the problem beforehand, I could have saved him but I didn’t. Unfortunately, he died before I could do anything. My magic can’t help the dead. It couldn’t do anything for him” she trailed off, sounding mournful. She explained that the hamster cage and things he found in the box belonged to him. While Julia was at college, her husband permanently lived as a tiny man, acting as her pet, which they were both into.

Whenever Julia came to visit them suddenly, her mother would cast a spell to make her believe that her father was normal-sized whenever she saw him and this worked. “Altering people’s memories is a difficult thing to do as seeing anything related to an event or person you’ve ‘erased’ or ‘changed’ will slowly undo the spell itself to make them remember how things really were. I couldn’t afford to allow that to happen. I wouldn’t allow it, no matter what. I don’t want my daughter’s last memories of her father to be that of a small pet to her mother. I wouldn’t want to demean his image in her eyes. It’s why I removed all his pictures and had you take his things to the basement. She could never find out” she explained even further, sighing as she leaned back on the couch, not paying attention as he sunk up to his shoulders between her large breasts.

He was amazed by her story but what followed that was a long and awkward silence. “I…I understand that you don’t want Julia to find out and I promise I won’t tell her. Could you perhaps change me back, now?” he asked. She denied his request, much to his shock. “You’re not going anywhere, I’m afraid” she explained. She had been so lonely since her husband died that she wanted someone, nearly anyone to help fill the void that he left behind. “You’re going to fill the hole” she said coldly, stroking his head with a finger. He wasn’t sure what she was talking about until she explained it further. “You’re going to be my pet, Errol” she said with a giggle.

Apparently, she wasn’t happy that he had watched her in the shower but since he kept staring at her the entire time, she believed that his loyalty to her daughter was lacking. She wouldn’t allow her to stay with a scumbag that would spend even the days after such an event ogling her every curve. “Don’t worry, Errol. Since you loved my body so much, you get to spend the rest of your time serving me” she explained. By ‘time’, she meant the rest of his life. He tried to protest or change her mind but she refused. He would be her pet forever and that was final, she decided. “Don’t worry about Julia, I’ll sort things out with her” she went on to say, supposedly trying to comfort him about never getting to see her again.

Since that moment, he began to be nothing more than his step-mother’s small pet. He had no say in the matter and no matter how much he argued to be changed back, she didn’t listen to him. She was only interested in one thing and that was making her pet obedient to her before her daughter came back from her few days away. Since that was her goal, he made a mental note not to give in, no matter what happened. His willpower wouldn’t last forever, however, as he would soon enough find out. She had about three days before her daughter returned and each day, he experienced something new, while spending his nights locked up inside a small hamster cage she hid away in the large side drawer beside her bed.

On the first day, he wasn’t sure what to expect. She setup everything for a movie, laid down and placed him back into her cleavage. Over the course of the movie, she breathed slowly and calmly, soothing him. She then gently picked him up during a romantic scene and kissed him. He was surprised by this as he was smothered by her large lips and felt them pressing against his body, putting a thin layer of saliva all over his front half. Once she was done, she ended the ‘kiss’ with a long lick of her tongue, completely drenching him in her sticky saliva before roughly pressing him back between the two large and hot jiggly mounds of boob fat.

The second day was even more exciting as well as terrifying than the first. She picked him up and placed him in her cleavage while she was going for a walk around the town. He loved the sensation of her breasts bouncing up and down as she walked but slowly not so much as, later on, she started to sweat and he was getting coated in said sweat. As a result, he started to slide deeper into her cleavage until his entire body was submerged and he could feel her large sweaty boob fat wrapped around him on all sides. Seeing his situation, Ivory couldn’t help but laugh. She waited until she got back home before putting a hand on either side of her breasts and pushing them together. He groaned under the pressure before she rubbed them together gently, grinding him against the same sweaty globes he had been a prisoner to for over an hour.

The third was the most humiliating. By this point of time, he felt truly broken. If he talked back to her, she pushed his head down and let him lightly suffocate between her breasts before pulling him back up again. That wasn’t the worst thing to happen that day, however. Normally, she gave him meals in his cage. They were often normal home-made meals that she shrunk down to his size but, this time, it was different. She didn’t give him breakfast or lunch and by the time dinner came around and she was walking around the kitchen, he started to beg her for food. He was worried she was planning on starving him over the next while and he couldn’t imagine surviving that long against her breasts without the energy he would get through food.

“You can have some food but you have to bark like a dog for the rest of this evening” she instructed. He hated this order but his stomach was all for it. He needed something to consume and, here, she was offering it, even if it was in a way that made him feel like he wasn’t even human any longer. Reluctantly, he barked and whined similarly to how a dog would, never imagining the day that Errol Fox would act like a dog. After hearing him bark for a while, she took a piece of toast, bit into it and let lots of crumbs fall on top of her cleavage as she chewed. Seeing what she wanted him to do, he slowly and silently moved around on top of her giant breasts, licking the crumbs off of her boobs and using that to satisfy his hunger.

Once he was done, she giggled and let out a blob of spit, which she let land next to him. “Drink up” she said as she pointed at it. He remembered he hadn’t drank anything that entire day. Reluctantly, he moved towards the blob of spit. He was worried as he leaned down and licked it up. He was surprised that it was more water that she was keeping in her mouth than saliva but that made it no less gross. He still licked it all up and swallowed it down. After he was done ‘eating’ and ‘drinking’ she spoke again while patting his head. “Good boy” she said in a very demeaning but cheerful tone. He couldn’t respond as he instinctively went to the centre of her cleavage and casually slipped between her breasts once again.

After the third day, Ivory was happy to discover that she had completely broken in Errol. He was obediently following any of her orders and always stayed quiet inside of her cleavage while she went out in public. She would have to give him one final test, however. He learned on the fourth day that Julia was coming back because her mother had told her that Errol had ran away from the house overnight with his car and she wasn’t sure where he was. Julia said she’d be back as soon as she could be. Ivory laughed at his expression as she explained this would be the cover story for his disappearance.

Ivory had taken his car, shrunken it down to the size of a pebble and crushed it between her fingers. She had then tossed it into the trash. She was sure that if someone found it, they’d just think it was a broken toy, never mind his old car. As for all his leftover belongings, she used a simple spell to incinerate them all. She used the ashes on her garden later. Later that same day, she put on a sexy black dress and made sure her pet was nice and snug between her large breasts before leaving to meet up with her daughter at a restaurant to discuss what had happened. She told him that if he behaved, she’d reward him, but if he didn’t behave, she’d punish him terribly.

Errol was pretty shook up and had to stay submerged between his mistress’s breasts as she walked, bouncing his world up and down and sat down to speak to her daughter at the restaurant table. He listened to their discussion worriedly as it appeared that Julia was believing the story that Ivory was coming up with. At some point, she even started crying as her mother comforted her and assured her that the police would surely figure out what had happened to him. She hoped so and thanked her mother for the reassurance. During the dinner, he remained silent and occupied himself with listening to Ivory’s distant heartbeat, embracing the warmth of her breasts and enjoying the rise and fall of her breathing. He truly was her little pet, now, he knew.

Once the meal was over, she told her daughter to come to her house tomorrow and they could discuss what to do next. After that, they hugged and he could feel himself squeezed as Ivory’s breasts pressed against her daughter’s smaller ones. On the car ride home, Ivory had saved some wine and poured some between her breasts, which was only a drop or two. After being ordered to, Errol licked the drops of wine off her skin and poked his head out from between her breasts. The wine made him feel a little fuzzy but he was more than satisfied with the fact that he, at least, got to taste some alcohol once again at his tiny size. After licking up the wine, he looked up to see that Ivory was overjoyed. She hummed as she said that he would get his reward for being a good toy soon.

Months later.

No one was able to locate Errol Fox. Due to rumours of fraud in his company, many people speculated that he had taken whatever he could on him and fled the country. Since no fraud could be found in the company, however, his wife, Julia, inherited a small fortune and was left dismayed by his disappearance. Despite this, she recovered nicely due to the kind efforts of her mother, who acted as a shoulder for her to cry on during the entire event. She would later re-marry to a much nicer gentleman and even go so far as to have two children together.

Meanwhile.

Errol had gotten used to his life as a pet. His ‘reward’ for being a good pet that night was something he got every night since. By day, he spent his time inside Ivory’s cleavage, wedged snugly between her breasts and was doted on by her constantly. She toyed with him in a variety of ways and he even got to spend time with her in the shower, as he wanted. At night, however, she treated him differently. She would make him willingly climb into her sex and, once inside, she would slowly and purposefully masturbate using him and other toys she owned. By day, he stayed in her giant wobbly breasts, by night, he stayed deep within her wet and tight sex. He was forced to accept his new situation as his fate in life.

A pet and toy of a modern-day witch.

 

The End

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10409