The Misadventures of Subject 7 by Subject7
Summary:

An unsuspecting man referred to as Subject 7 is shrunk and kidnapped by a giantess while getting his annual flu-shot. Nervous about what she has in store for him, he tries to survive and escape his power obessed captor. Unfortunately for him, she seems really good at figuring out what he's thinking and staying one step of ahead of him.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 9419 Read: 14293 Published: April 09 2021 Updated: April 23 2021
Story Notes:

A mini comic series for this story is also being developed on Deviantart under the profile Subject7inheaven. I suspect 1 panel per week will be developed for the time being. The comic series will be more of summation rather than a side by side comparison. This story will be broken down into 4 parts.

1. Part 1: Tricked and Snatched by Subject7

2. Part 2: Under Pressure by Subject7

3. Part 3: The Boy Toy's Survival Ploy by Subject7

4. Part 4: Cat and Mouse by Subject7

Part 1: Tricked and Snatched by Subject7
Author's Notes:

A simple chapter just to get things started.

Part 1: Tricked and Snatched

            With a groan, the man that would later come to be known as subject 7 sat up and put one hand on his throbbing head. The room was spinning and fuzzy with nothing his eyes skimmed over remaining in focus for long. Today seemed like it was going to be a typical weekend for the man. He decided to get up a little early to get his flu shot taken care of today before going home and relaxing on his day off work. “Since when do flu shots pack this much of a punch?”, he thought trying to center himself and control his breathing.

            It took what seemed like a minute or two before everything came into focus and 7 was able to think clearly. The first thing he noticed as he looked around was that the room seemed much larger than it was a minute ago. He was still in the same waiting room, but everything now towered over much in his line of sight, like someone had replaced the furniture with buildings that looked like it. “An extremely elaborate prank maybe?” He turned around on whatever he had been sitting on and was immediately startled enough to take a quick step back.

            What became incredibly apparent to 7 is that he was not alone in the waiting room. A giant female face was staring down at him with a devious smirk on it that he wasn’t sure he liked. It reminded him of how some cats looked at mice when they were about to pounce. He took note of how attractive she was. She was Hispanic with light brown skin, bright green eyes and long dark brown hair put up in a ponytail. Her lips were pouty and covered in some shade of red lipstick. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt that showed her incredible figure. He probably would have found her lack of a doctor’s coat suspicious earlier if he hadn’t been so thoroughly hypnotized by her cleavage.

            7 just stared at the woman for a moment, not really sure what to say. What was there to say in this situation? After another moment of silence passed and his nerve returned to him, 7 could think of only one thing to ask, “What the hell did you put in my flu shot?” For a second he thought his voice didn’t carry all the way over to the giantess’s ears, until she let out a mischievous giggle and moved her face even closer to the while man sizing him up.

            When the woman spoke, her voice was powerful, but not to the point where it hurt 7’s ears, “Just a little shrinking serum cutie. I have to say I’ve really perfected the portions to get you guys to the size I like. It even works on your clothes, not that you need them anymore.” Her voice was very sensual and resonated with the confidence of someone exponentially larger than the person they were talking to. He arched one of his eyebrows and looked down to inspect himself. His green collard shirt, pants and shoes did indeed shrink to match his miniscule new size, much to his relief.

            7 let out a little grunt as 2 of the woman’s fingers closed on the back of his shirt and lifted him directly in front of her smiling face. He tried to stay as still as possible out of fear of what a fall from this height might do to him. The voice that came out of his of mouth wasn’t as brave as it sounded in his mind beforehand, “What are you gonna do to me?”

            The smirk on the woman’s face took on a deeper and darker edge that made 7’s blood feel like someone had injected ice water into his veins. “Let’s just say I hope you last a lot longer than subject number 6.” The fingers holding 7 in place released his shirt abruptly and he fell. He was about to scream when his body hit something soft and the lower half of his body sank into a crevice, bringing his momentum to a complete stop. A quick look around confirmed he had landed directly in her cleavage.

            7 couldn’t help how red his face blushed at the realization of where he was. He tried to shift his position some to make his footing more stable, but it only resulted in him sinking a little further down. He looked up and raised a fist out embarrassment and indignation, “What’s the big idea? You can’t just…” He was interrupted by one of the woman’s index fingers as it touched the top of his head and forcefully shoved him the rest of the way in between her breasts, completely out of sight.

            7 grunted in shock and thrashed around in reaction to being harshly moved again. His movements only caused the woman to giggle at the sensation, “Now now. Save your energy for later little man. You’re going to need it.” She pulled the front of her shirt up a little to adjust for her new passenger and casually walked out of the waiting room. She didn’t want to wait around and risk the doctor or a nurse walking in while she was in the middle of a kidnapping.

            7 could barely move within the confines of his fleshy new prison. The pressure pressing against his body didn’t hurt, but it kept him locked in place. He could only barely move his head up and down, or slightly move his hands when the woman’s boobs would bounce while she walked. The warmth of her body washed over him and made him begin to lightly sweat. His nose picked up the scent of a perfume that smelt like it contained vanilla and something else he couldn’t quite place. He didn’t have to look down to realize he was erect. He scowled and tried to look down, “If you and I get out of this alive, we really need to have a talk little buddy.” The words came out weakly as he was limited in breathing space.

            What happened next flew by quick for 7 as the woman left the building. He could faintly hear people talking, doors opening, cars driving in the street with the usual surrounding city noises. A quick glance up showed him a blue sky with scarce clouds, confirming that they had left the building. Shortly he heard another door open and felt a drop and more bouncing as the woman slipped into a car seat. He heard the start of an engine and felt the motions as the car took off.

            The next 10-15 minutes were kind of uneventful. 7 could hear the radio as various popular songs began playing. The woman even began singing along to one song for a little bit, causing some bizarre vibrations he tried not to laugh at. She didn’t have a bad voice. Hell, if he could have agreed to this beforehand and had a guaranteed way to return to his normal size, he might have even volunteered for it. The fact of the matter remained that he was a hostage though, even if his accommodations were kind of enjoyable. His line of thought was interrupted when he heard what sounded like a call coming through a blue-tooth speaker.

            “Hello”, the woman answered in a polite, if somewhat irritated voice.

            “Hey Lola. I was just calling to see how progress with new account files were coming along.” The voice sounded like that of an older gentleman. Likely her boss. At least now 7 knew the name of his captor.

            “They’re almost done sir. I’ll send the report to your email tonight. And I’ll have a physical copy on your desk by Monday morning.”

            “Good job, but I would expect nothing less from my secretary…” The old man’s voice took on a melodical tone as he changed the subject, “Now, in regard to that company retreat in a couple weeks…”

            Lola interjected, “I’ll have to get back to you on that one sir. I may have a family matter to attend to then. Look, I’m kind of busy now. I’ll call you back a little later.” The boss let out an annoyed grunt and then the call disconnected. Lola let out a low irritated growl and lightly banged her fist on steering wheel, sending vibrations through her body that 7 could feel. “I swear one of these days I’m gonna shrink that old creep and turn him into a greasy stain on my carpet.”

            7 gulped and shifted around uncomfortably. “I really hope she doesn’t plan on doing that to me.” It became apparent to him that it would be a good idea to escape before they made it to Lola’s house. Once they got there and got inside, his chances of surviving this ordeal would probably decrease substantially. He grunted and tried to move his body downwards. Maybe if he could get low enough and wait, he could drop through the bottom of her boobs and make a quick get-away.  He managed to worm his way down a little bit, but the pressure increased, and he got stuck again.

            Lola felt his new struggles and connected the dots, “Don’t get too restless and hurt yourself my new little toy. I don’t want you broken before I get to play with you. I promise I won’t squish you.” 7 didn’t know whether to feel relieved or even more worried about what she had in store for him. Realizing that the bottom of her cleavage wasn’t an option, he began to worm his way up slowly and methodically. He tried to be careful to keep the giantess in the dark about his intention to make a break for it. He was going to have to try and leap out from the top and hope for the best.

            7 managed to get his head close to the top when the vehicle parked, and the engine cut off. He tried to position himself and kept his head low. If he wanted a chance of getting away, he was going to have to be quick and make his move before Lola could react. She got out and started walking towards a small house. When she stopped in front of the front door, the little captive decided to make his move. He extended his arms and legs as far out as he could with one of each pressing against a boob. Unfortunately for him, Lola was paying attention and noticed him.

            Lola grasped a breast with each hand and pulled them apart, causing 7 to slide down before he was able to push off and leap. Once he had slide down just far enough, she pressed her tits together and slowly began moving each of them up and down in alternation. He felt the pressure and heat as the boobs began smushing him but was surprised that the pain he felt was mild. Given his size and his position, he should have popped like a water balloon. Instead, he felt more like two full grown adults had their hands on his shoulders and were pushing against him.

            7 finally felt all the fatigue from his struggles and stopped moving while waiting for the giantess to stop playing with him. Lola giggled and let go of her breasts before grabbing her keys out of her purse. “We’re going to have so much together. Or at least I will anyways. Welcome to your new home.” The door swung open, and she walked into the house and immediately went to her bedroom. 7 vaguely remembered being fished out of her cleavage and dropped in a jewelry box. He heard a lock snap into place and what sounded like, “I’ll be back for you in a bit little man”, before his exhaustion overcame him, and he passed out.

To be continued…

End Notes:

Part 2 coming soon

Part 2: Under Pressure by Subject7
Author's Notes:

The story of subject 7's first day as Lola's captive. What happens when you manage to make this giantess captor angry? 7 discovers this the hard way.

 

Under Pressure

            When subject 7 awoke, he rubbed his eyes as he sat up groggily. With a yawn he extended his arms into a stretch trying to work some of the stiffness from his body. “Man, what a crazy dream that was…”, he thought to himself in a post awakening stupor. As he blinked and looked around, his eyes adjusted to the low lighting of his surroundings and revealed the giant padded case he was in. All the outside light came in through a keyhole, but luckily it was just large enough to allow for decent view of the box.

            The left side of the box seemed to be filled a variety of jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets and rings of different materials embedded with all sorts of stones. The right side of the box had a bowl, what looked like a modified hamster water feeder, some newspaper, and a tiny rolled-up rag. Closer inspection of the bowl showed what looked like some sort of oats or a smashed-up energy bar. 7 realized that his mouth felt dry like sandpaper and he walked over to the water feeder. As he drank from the container, he was glad no one he knew could see him now.

            7 wiped his mouth and started looking around the box to get a better understanding of his environment. It was clear Lola had captured 6 other men before him, and if he was a betting man, they had likely been held in this jewelry box as well. Maybe one of them had started working on breaking a hole in it and he could use that to break out himself. There were some minor dents in a couple of spots, but it seemed like whatever the box was made of was strong enough there wasn’t going to be anyway of breaking through it.

            7 walked over to the keyhole and looked through it. It was large enough he could fit one of his arms through, as well as most of his face. The bedroom on the outside was neat, simple, and looked to be very well organized. There wasn’t any clutter to be found anywhere on the light blue carpeted floor, the queen-sized bed, or any other piece of furniture that could be seen. The jewelry box looked like it was on some sort of nightstand next to the bed, with an alarm clock next to it. He put his hand on his chin and stroked his facial hair as he started to think.

            7’s options for escape were incredibly limited and unlikely to succeed. So far Lola had been incredibly thorough and good at predicting whatever he had thought to try. He didn’t see or hear her anywhere, so it was likely that she wasn’t too close at this moment. With any luck, maybe she had left the house to run other errands at some point while he had been passed out. He could try to hide and hope to make a run for it while she looked for him after opening the box. A quick glance around confirmed that wouldn’t work. His options for places to hide were short and she would likely catch him right after he cleared the box.

            7 only could think of one other thing to try. It was clear that despite being shrunk, he still maintained a good portion of his original durability. Perhaps he had also maintained a decent portion of the strength he had. He didn’t understand the science of how the serum had actually affected him, but it was still worth trying. The jewelry box lock was facing towards the edge of the nightstand. Maybe if he could get the entire box to move and push it off the end, the lock would hit the ground first with enough force the break the hinge and open the box.

            7 backed up to the back of the box and braced himself. He sprinted towards the keyhole and threw his weight at the center of the box as well as he could. The entire box tilted forward and moved just a little bit, before coming back down and remaining still again. 7 wiped his forehead and went to the back of the box again. It might take him a little bit of time to manage, but it looked like he could pull this plan off. With another running push he moved the box forward again, before starting the process over again.

            20 minutes later subject 7 managed to get the jewelry box right to the edge of the nightstand. He was sweating and breathing heavy, but he grinned as he looked out the keyhole. “One more good push should do it.” He ran forward one more time and rammed the center of the container, causing it to tilt forward and fall off the nightstand. He let out a gasp of pain as the box hit the ground. With a snapping sound, the lid opened slightly creating a gap where some mechanism in the lock had come loose. The tiny captive took just a second to catch his breath before weakly crawling through the gap he had managed to make for himself.

            7 looked around quickly to make sure there was no sign of Lola. She was nowhere to be seen, so he quickly took off towards the doorway of the bedroom. Once he got close enough to the doorway, he would peak around the corner to make sure the coast was clear before tactically moving around the house to find an exit. He would never get that chance. When he was about 3 feet away from the doorway, Lola appeared in sight from somewhere in the hall on the left side of it. She turned her gaze towards the jewelry box lying on the ground, before tracing her sight over to where 7 was standing, and scowled irritably.

            Lola yelled in frustration, “You broke my jewelry box!” 7 didn’t plan on waiting to see what she would do if she caught him. He spun around and decided to make a sprint for under the bed. Maybe if he could manage to get under it far enough, the giantess would have a harder time catching him, and then he could find a path to slip past her. He made it about a foot before Lola’s right hand closed around his body and tightened. Seeing where he was running, she decided to dive on her belly and grab him before he could make it to the cover of the bed. He grunted and pulled one of his arms free as he pushed against her palm trying futilely to slip out of her grasp.

            Lola used her left hand to push herself up off the floor along with the use of her knees while 7 squirmed in her hand trying to free himself. Once she was on her feet, she held the little man in front of her glaring face, clearly contemplating what she was going to do to punish him. After working in her home office to finish up her reports for work, she had changed her clothes into something better suited for lounging around the house. She was currently wearing a plain white tee shirt, a simple pair of black yoga shorts, and was walking around the house barefooted. She had planned on doing a few more chores around the house before relaxing for the night and possibly taking out her new toy. When she heard something crash in her room, she decided to investigate it, only to find her pet trying to run away from her.

            7 meet Lola’s angry gaze nervously and tried not to gulp too audibly. He knew whatever was about to happen to him wasn’t going to be good, but maybe if he said the right thing, she would decide not to kill him today. He attempted his weakest grin, “I was just on my way to inform you the foundation for the nightstand is un-even. Looks like it could use some adjustment.” His sense of humor wasn’t always as appreciated as he would sometimes have liked it to have been.

            Lola’s grip on 7 tightened a little, and a sinister smile crept across her lips as she looked down at her little prisoner. “A comedian huh? I don’t get too many of those. I was thinking of doing something with you tonight that we both would enjoy, but now I think I’ll give you a much-needed disciplinary session. You belong to me now. The sooner you accept that, the more pleasant your stay here will be.”

            Lola walked into the kitchen with 7 in her hand, who was being more still and feeling a deep sense of dread. His second attempt at escape had ended even worse than his first, managing to anger his captor rather than amuse her. She grabbed a can of soda out of the fridge and a bag of chips out of a cabinet with her free hand, before walking into the living room. She set her drink and snack on a table by a recliner, which was set up in front of a decent sized flat-screen TV. Holding the fearful man up to her face she teased him, “Before I sit down, I need you to warm my seat up for me.” Her hand released him and with a short fall he landed back first on the main seat cushion.

            7 groaned and started to sit up. He looked up to see Lola give him a mischievous grin and turn around. Her butt began to descend towards the man with no indication of slowing down. Despite his fear, a part of him had a hard time not admiring what he was seeing. It was a great combination of large and jiggly with the well-toned firmness of someone who worked out regularly. 7 put his arms out, “Lola wai…” He was cut off when her full weight descended on him and smothered him against the seat.

             Unlike when 7 had been smothered in between Lola’s giant breasts, this experience did bring a very modest amount of pain. He felt as though his entire body had been caught within the bear-hug of professional body builder. His breathing came in pained short breaths as the bulk of the woman’s weight was on him. To make matters worse, she began to move her ass side to side in a slow grind, making the pressure even more painful. Lola leaned back in the chair a little as she continued to grind, making a slight sultry humming noise as she enjoyed her victim’s struggles.

            7 felt like he was about to pass out when Lola finally stood up after about 5 minutes. When the pressure subsided, he quickly took large breaths to suck in the air that had been so scarce under the woman’s posterior. He lay there with his arms and legs spread out, feeling incredibly weak but also grateful to be alive somehow. He looked up just in time to see her hand coming towards him as it wrapped around his lower body and lifted him up off the seat.

            Lola lifted 7 up in front in her face and gave him a little smirk that showed that she enjoyed punishing him. “Well little man, did you learn a lesson about breaking my stuff and trying to run away from me?”

            7 groaned, still recovering from his ordeal on the seat. He slowly raised his eyes to meet Lola’s gaze before looking away from them out of intimidation. He didn’t know what to say, but he definitely knew he didn’t want to get punished anymore anytime soon. “I’m sorry. I’ll do whatever you want. Just please don’t hurt me anymore. I’ll stay put in the box.” He didn’t mean it. He completely intended on trying to escape the first chance he got, but maybe convincing her otherwise would keep her from punishing him anymore.

            Lola bit her bottom lip slightly and had a look of contemplation on her face. On the one hand she was pleased that her captive was starting to be more submissive, but on the other hand she liked when they gave her a fight for the thrill of the chase, and she was still irritated about the jewelry box. “I’m pleased to see you’re being more cooperative. Unfortunately, because the usual container I keep men is broken, I’m going to have to get more…” Her voice shifted to a more sensual tone, “Creative with your accommodations until I can get a suitable replacement.”

            Lola’s hand shifted to where she was holding 7 with 2 fingers pinching the back of his shirt. She brought her hand around her back and used her left hand to pull back the band of her shorts and panties, with 7 hovering just over the opening. He tried grabbing onto one of her fingers, “Wait, can we please just talk about this?” He got his answer when her fingers opened and dropped him in the back of her panties.

            7 landed just outside of Lola’s crack and grunted when her left hand released the bands, causing everything to snap back into place. He placed an arm and leg on each cheek and tried pushing back to keep himself from sliding in between. He was caught off guard when she grabbed the back of her underwear and pulled it up and back, aggressively forcing him deep into her crevice. The pungent smell made him cover his nose with one arm while he tried using the other hand to push himself away from her sphincter. Despite his struggles he wasn’t making much progress escaping his no prison. “Never thought I’d actually miss the jewelry box. Lola! Let me out of here!”

            Lola took a deep breath as she slowly sat and leaned back just to apply enough pressure to make her captive as uncomfortable as possible. She was planning on catching up on a new season of a show on Netflix, and she didn’t have work tomorrow, so she was free to stay up as long as she wanted. She spent the rest of the night enjoying the show and the struggles of her prisoner. Whenever 7 would stop moving or slowed down too much, she would clench her cheeks together to apply more pressure, which would cause him to start thrashing around and stimulate her rectum. She did intend on getting him a new living container, but there was no need to hurry. She rubbed herself and bit her bottom lip in ecstasy. One of these days she was going to need to get a little man just for this full time.

To be continued…

 

End Notes:

Stay tuned. This is a busy week. But I'm trying to have part 3 ready by the end of it.

Part 3: The Boy Toy's Survival Ploy by Subject7
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone. This is part 3 of 4. The second page of the online comic series has also been uploaded to my Devianart account and will continue to be posted 1 page a week for the foreseeable future. This chapter gets more into the X rating and does involve insertion. 

Part 3: The Boy Toy's Survival Ploy

            Subject 7 sat in the back of a small bird cage suspended by head of Lola’s bed. He was hugging his knees and staring at nothing as his captor slept soundly. She had gotten up sometime in the morning after sleeping with the little man trapped in the back of her panties throughout the night to go and get a new prison for him. Once she had bought the cage, she came back home and set it up, before locking him in it and passing out for a nap. Thankfully, she was nice enough to wash him off in the sink and give him a new set of tiny clothes, even if she had been rather rough with the washing process.

            7 took a quick look around at his new prison before a depressing thought hit him, “I’m going to die here. The simple fact that 6 other men have been here and are no where to be seen is a clear indication she has no intention of letting me live.” He had no idea what Lola had planned to do with him, but he knew regardless he was a goner. If he couldn’t find a way to escape, it was only a matter of time before she snuffed him out. He shuddered to think about what would happen if she caught him in another escape attempt.

            As 7 looked around the bird cage, he couldn’t find any glaring weaknesses in the prison. He grabbed the bars and tried pulling at them to no avail. The gaps in the bars were too small for him to squeeze himself out in between them, and now anything he did Lola would be able to see clearly from the outside. He cursed himself for not waiting a little longer to try and escape the jewelry box. Had she left the house, he might have had a chance and been on his way home now, “And then what?” The thought struck him suddenly and he scowled. He didn’t have any idea how the serum had shrunk him, let alone if it was possible to reverse the process. For all he knew, he would be stuck like this the rest of his life.

            Lola snorted and stirred before turning over on her side and going back to her light snoring. 7 looked down at her before he returned to his brooding. “I guess as far as grim reapers went, she isn’t the worst looking one.” He thought about trying to find another way to escape while she was passed out but decided against it. Even if he could find a way to get out, she would likely wake up while it was happening with his luck. He decided his next escape attempt would be whenever she was gone, when he didn’t have to worry about her interrupting him.

            After about another hour, Lola woke up and stretched with a yawn as she sat up in bed. She smiled as she looked over at her tiny prisoner, “Good morning little man.” She took one of her hands and casually ran it against it the cage as 7 watched. He didn’t say anything, but he looked at her and gave her a casual nod. He figured it would be better to play scared subservient servant until he got a better opportunity to try and escape. Plus, maybe she would be less inclined to punish him if he were more agreeable. Although, given her obsession with power, it was also possible she would do whatever she wanted with him regardless of his actions.

            Lola pulled the cage towards her face as 7 grabbed back of it to stabilize himself. “We’re going to have so much fun today, once I get a few things finished first. Needing to get a new container for you ate some of my time for today, but at least we had some fun until I got it.” He shuddered and looked away. He didn’t know what to say in this situation, so he figured silence was probably the safest option.

            Lola giggled as she unlocked the cage, “No jokes today? That’s a shame. Well, hopefully you’ll be more energetic here in a sec. It will make this activity more enjoyable for both of us.” She gave 7 a wink before reaching into the cage and grabbing him around the torso. His heart raced at the look of absolute delight on her face.

            7 groaned as Lola lifted him up, “Please have mercy. I’m still sore from last night’s punishment.” He regretted those words as soon as they came out of his mouth. The giantess giggled and licked her lips. It was clear the little man’s pleas only seemed to turn her on and make her even more excited for whatever she had planned. She brought him closer to her face until he was only about 6 inches away from it.

            “Awww… is my boy toy not feeling good? I swear you look so cute that I could just eat you up.” Lola brought 7 up to her lips and gave him a prolonged kiss that seemed to last for a while, as if she were debating on popping him in her mouth. He closed his eyes and looked away as her lips covered his face and most of his upper body. When she stopped the kiss and pulled him back, his eyes opened, and he released a small sigh of relief.

            Lola turned around and walked out of the bedroom with her prisoner clutched in her right hand. Within a few minutes, 7 looked around at a tiny and well-maintained bathroom. Using her free hand, the woman turned on the shower and pulled the curtains into place. The little man blushed as she looked down at him, “You know, they say about one-third of all household accidents happen in the restroom. Maybe we should go back to bedroom.”

            Lola giggled and set 7 down on the sink and started to take her clothes off. If the man had his wits about him, that probably would have been his best chance to try and make a run for it. As it were, he was in a trance and held captive by his own libido. He had an erection as the naked lady shifted her attention back to him. “Have you got something for me little man?” She teased as she slowly reached for him again. She started to nimbly remove his clothes as he offered no resistance in his lustful stupor.

            Lola gently picked up a newly nude 7, who was gradually beginning to come back to his senses as she stepped into the shower. He looked down with an embarrassed look. “Come on little buddy. Can’t you side with me just once?” He thought scoldingly to his own manhood. The giantess turned her hand over, and uncurled her fingers leaving him in her open palm on his back. She poured some purple soap all over his body that smelled like lavender with a hint of vanilla as he stared up at her. She took the coated man in her palm and pressed him modestly hard against her bare body, before starting to use him to scrub herself down.

            7 had to begrudgingly admit to himself, out of the everything this crazy woman had put him through, this was probably his favorite thing so far. While being a makeshift washcloth for Lola was still on the demeaning side of things, the sensations were amazing and felt so great. The heat from the running water mixed with the faint heat and smoothness of her skin was euphoric and hard not lose himself in. She was incredibly thorough as she scrubbed herself all over. She gave the man a wink as she used him to wash her breasts, taking much delight in how intoxicated he looked as she did it.

            When 7 lost control of himself and came on Lola’s skin, he became nervous and fearful that it would cause her to become angry at him. To his surprise, she simply let out a sensual moan and ran him over the spot again to scrub it away. “Maybe you can return the favor for me sometime soon boy toy.” He was beet red as she stepped out of the shower and began using a giant fluffy white towel to dry both of them off. She had an outfit prepared on the other side of the sink, which she began slowly putting on. Once her panties were on, she pulled the band on the front of them back and dropped her captive inside. She gave him a smile as she let go of the band and it snapped back into place, keeping him in place.

            7 didn’t have much light to thoroughly see his surroundings, but there wasn’t much room in the confines of his new prison. Given what had just taken place, he just found himself grateful that he wasn’t on the other side of Lola’s panties. The light became even dimmer as she pulled up tight jeans to her waist, causing the confines of her under garments to become even tighter. The captive could feel the lips of her womanhood against his back, and smelt something like a bizarre combination of lavender, vanilla, and sourdough bread. As he shifted to try and get more comfortable, he heard a giggle and felt a slight pressure push him back, “Don’t be afraid to explore down there my pet.”

            The next few hours for 7 were, for the most part, uneventful. He was having a hard time breathing as Lola walked around doing some errands, but he still preferred his current position to his accommodations from yesterday. He found a sort of odd sense of irony to his predicament. He had never been particularly talented with women. It wasn’t that he hadn’t had relationships or gone on plenty of dates. He had, but every time things had ended simply because he didn’t click with them, or because he had enjoyed his autonomy as an individual too much to be able to sustain a long-term relationship. As a result, he often broke things off whenever he felt that his own freedom was being constrained. And yet, here he was, a prisoner to a woman he didn’t even know simply because he had been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

            When Lola got back into her house, 7 started to get nervous again. He may have enjoyed the shower earlier, but he was still sore from yesterday, and she didn’t strike him as the sort of woman to give guys the time to recover before being rough again. His suspicions were confirmed when she took a seat and crossed her legs, causing him to be pressed in between her thighs. She made a sensual humming noise as he thrashed about trying to relieve the strain on his body.

            Lola reclined some on her bed enjoying the struggles of her seventh shrunken subject. She had been able to feel him squirming around in her panties all day, and she had finally decided she was ready to satisfy the lust he had stirred up. The little man could feel his back starting to get wet as her lips slowly expanded in reaction to his struggles. He managed to turn around and put his arms against her skin to keep himself from falling in. He heard the giantess moan and felt the slight pressing of her fingers on his back from outside the fabric of her clothes.

            “Oh, come on Lola! At least turn me back to my normal size first!” 7 wasn’t sure if she could hear his protests or not. Regardless, she slipped two of her fingers into her pants, and forced the shrunken man inside of her. He thrashed and tried reach for something to give him stability, but only managed to drive her into a higher state of ecstasy as one of his hands keep making frantic grasps at her clit.

            7’s struggles were completely self-defeating. The more he struggled to try to breathe and move, the wetter and more slippery his prison became. When Lola felt his struggles start to get weaker, she lightly pulled his head outside of her pussy. The lower half of her body had been stripped to her ankles, and her back was laying on the bed. As he caught his breath, the little man was hoping his captor had been sufficiently satisfied. Those hopes were dashed when she pulled a vibrator out of her nightstand, turned it on and used it to force him back inside of her. The combination of her prisoner’s struggles and the vibrator gave her one of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt. “A normal sized man could never be this intentionally thorough.”, she thought with a sadistic sort of glee, anxious to see how long her new boy toy could last.

To be continued...

End Notes:

Hoping to have part 4 done by the end of this week. Stay tuned.

Part 4: Cat and Mouse by Subject7
Author's Notes:

This chapter does include mouth play and vore, so be forewarned. Page 3 of the online web comic series has just recently been uploaded to my Deviantart page. Feel free to check it out at Subject7inheaven. This is the last chapter of this particular story. I may load some more stories at a later date that use Lola, or completely new characters. Feedback is welcome. If any other authors want to use this story and do a collaboration, feel free to message me. Other than that, I hope everyone enjoys this last chapter.

Part 4: Cat and Mouse

            Subject 7 laid on his back inside the confines of his canary-based prison, tired and exhausted from his month of being the captive of a giantess. Lola had confirmed his fears that regardless of how he acted, she was turned on enough by her power over him that she was going to do whatever she wanted to him. At this size, he was absolutely powerless to stop her. He groaned as all the soreness from his treatment traveled through the muscles in his body.

            7 sat up slowly and looked at the room that was still dark in the early morning. Lola was snoring on the bed below completely impartial to the suffering of her tiny hostage. He had pretty much lost any hope of escape and stopped putting up a struggle when she was cruel towards him, which was frequently. He had tried to escape 2 more times in the month he had been trapped in her house, and both times she had caught him quickly. The first failed attempt, she decided to pop him into her mouth and spent the next 30 minutes teasing him. She would lightly nip at him with her teeth, press him against her cheeks and open her mouth to expose him to light as he struggled and pleaded with her not to eat him. The second failed attempt, he ended up in the back of her panties again and was held there for 2 or 3 days with little time outside.

            7 had found by not struggling as much during Lola’s more sadistic moments, it had taken some of the appeal out of it for her. He was worried about what she would decide to do once she got bored with him, but there was really nothing he could do about it. At this point he would just have to hope for the best and that maybe someone would come to save him. Lying back down and taking a deep breath, he passed out as his fatigue caught up with him.

            7 was awoken abruptly as the bird cage started shaking. He snapped open his eyes and reached out to grab the bar closest to him to gain stability. When the cage stopped moving, he looked over to see Lola holding some of the bars with her fingers and staring at him. He noticed she was wearing what looked like a cat outfit that sorority girls would wear at a Halloween party to get a guy’s attention. The smile she had on her face turned his blood to ice, “Good morning little man. I hope you’re in the mood to play a game today.”

            Lola unlocked the door and slipped her left hand through the door, with something pinched in between her index finger and thumb. Open closer inspection, 7 noticed she was holding a tiny set of mouse ears that looked like they would fit on his small head. “Put them on.” He didn’t like the steel in her voice as she spoke.

            “I’m not really much of a hat person”, 7 said as he awkwardly took a step back and rubbed the back of his head.

            “Do I need to tell you a second time? Put. Them. On.” Lola was glaring at 7 with an intensity that made the little man gulp loudly.

            “You know, I’ve been meaning to expand my wardrobe style some. What the hell?” 7 nervously took the ears and put them on his head, never taking his eyes off Lola. Once the ears were on his head, she grabbed him around his torso and lifted him out of the cage. She took him into the living room and sat him on the floor in front of her couch. She kneeled in front of him and stared down at him with a smirk that was anything but warm. His heart was racing as he anticipated what she had in store for him.

            “I’m feeling a little generous today little man. I’m going to give you a chance to escape here today. Once I turn my back and start counting, you have 30 seconds to hide and move around without being caught by me. If you can manage to find a way out without me catching you, you’re free to go.”

            “What happens if you catch me?” 7 inquired, not sure he really wanted to know the answer to that question.

            Lola’s smiled deepened and she put one of her gloved hands on her partially exposed belly. “Then I’m going to put you in my mouth and send you into my stomach.”

            “What if I don’t want to play?!?” 7 exclaimed, hoping against all reason he could talk Lola out of this game.

            “Well, then I guess when I stop counting, I’m not going to have a hard time getting my snack.” Without another word, she turned around and buried her face in the couch cushions. 7 could faintly hear her counting, “1,2,3…” He turned around and started sprinting for his life. As he looked around, he cursed the woman for how orderly she was. Most of the furniture was well maintained and didn’t offer much for hiding.

            7 ran into the kitchen and saw a gap in a closet door. He didn’t like the idea of trapping himself, but he knew time was running short and he needed to conceal himself. He dropped into a slide and went under the door. He took quick note of his surroundings and decided to hide within a brown sack of potatoes lying next to a bag of flower. He heard the echoes of Lola’s footsteps as she started walking around the house. He went to about the middle of the sack and did his best to remain quiet. He planned to let her tire herself out, and slowly make his way to the front door or a window.

            Lola moved around for about 10 minutes before she eventually made her way to the kitchen. So far, she didn’t know where 7 had hidden himself, but she wasn’t worried about him escaping. Every exit in the house she could think of was covered to where her prisoner couldn’t get away. She would catch him. It was only a matter of time.

            7 felt his heart speed up as he heard the closet door open. He could hear Lola as she moved stuff around looking for him. He had to make a conscious effort not to scatter or make any noise when he felt the potato sack move. He remained perfectly still as she opened the top and looked inside. For a moment, he was worried she saw him and was about to grab him. After a few seconds, she set the bag down and closed the closet door. He breathed a small sigh of relief as he wiped sweat from his forehead.

            A couple of hours had passed since the game had started. 7 couldn’t hear any more movements from Lola, so he cautiously crawled out of the potato sack. Slowly, he poked his head under the door and started looking around the kitchen. When it looked like the coast was clear, he quietly crawled out from under the door and started quickly looking around as he weaved his way behind various items. When he looked up at the window above the sink, he couldn’t believe his luck. It was cracked just enough for him to slip under.           

            7 picked a path along a kitchen cabinet and slowly began climbing his way up to the sink. He was incredibly careful to move without compromising his footing. Even if a fall didn’t kill him, the sound of him hitting the ground would definitely give away his position to Lola. He was breathing heavy and sweating when he reached the top of the counter. He wiped his head after reaching the top and smiled as he looked at the cracked window. A voice behind him filled his entire being with fear, “There you are mousey.”

            A quick look over his shoulder confirmed 7’s new anxiety. Lola was standing in the doorway of the kitchen smiling at him. The terrified shrunken man didn’t hesitate for another moment. He started sprinting towards the window with all the strength in his legs. He could the giantess taking steps toward his location, so he could only hope he had enough distance to get to the window before she caught him. When he got close enough to the window he dived for the gap and crashed into a transparent barrier. As he dangled just outside the window wrapped in something, he realized with horror what the woman had done. She had stretched and taped saran wrap just outside the window, knowing he would trap himself in it.

            7 started trying to tear at the saran wrap to free himself, but he was unable to get out by the time Lola’s hand grabbed the other end and started pulling him up. Once he was through the window, she tore away the saran wrap and grabbed the captive around his torso. He struggled and fought in her hand as she raised him in front of her face and licked her lips. He knew he was doomed as she walked over to the fridge. She opened the door and pulled a container of some type of sauce out, before walking into the living room.

            Lola sat down on her catch as 7 thrashed and flailed in her hand. He knew that she had made up her mind to eat him and that anything he said was unlikely to change her mind. He knew that he was powerless to do anything to stop her, but he was going to at least try his best to stay alive. As she sat the container of sauce down on the table and twisted the lid off, he began pleading with her, “Lola! Please don’t do this! I’ll do anything you want! You can have anything I have! Please don’t eat me!”

            Lola giggled as she lifted 7 up to her face and give him a short teasing kiss against his struggling form. “Don’t be a spoiled sport mousey. You knew the rules of the game before we played. And besides, I’m really hungry and could go for a snack right now.” She aggressively ripped his clothes off, including his mouse ears. She then pinched him in between 2 of her fingers and dunked him roughly into the cold sauce on the table. The little man wasn’t prepared and began coughing and wheezing when he was pulled back out. He rubbed the sauce off his eyes with his arm as he caught his beath. The fluid in his mouth was sweet and tasted like something you would use as a topping for strawberry shortcake.

            7 tried his best to try and slip out of Lola’s hand as she brought him up to her lips, but his efforts were fruitless. She turned him around and put the lower half of body on her mouth, before letting him go from her fingers and slowly sucking on him. She began to slowly suck the rest of his body into her mouth as she licked the sauce off him and kept her bright green eyes on him. He continued begging for his life, “Lola! Please… I’ll do anything else you want... I won’t run away… I’ll be a good slave and boy toy… please don’t eat me!” His pleading only caused her to moan and want to eat him even more. His life belonged to her now.

            Lola’s lips had worked their way up to 7’s upper chest. He tried putting his arms on the sides of her mouth and pushing himself out, but she only giggled and sucked his body even further in her mouth. Only his head and part of his neck was on the outside of her lips, “Lola, please. I’ll do whatever you want…” His plight was weaker, and he knew they fell on deaf ears. With a final wink at her tiny captive, she sucked the rest of him into her mouth.

            7 wrapped his arms around Lola’s tongue and he tried to obtain whatever stability he could. His whole body vibrated as she let out a deep sensual, “Mmmmmmm…” She spent the next few minutes playing with him and enjoying his struggles. She would playfully nip at him with her teeth and giggle whenever he fought to abruptly move from in in between them. She enjoyed it when she would roll him against one of her cheeks and he would push against it with his arms and legs trying to free himself. When his struggles got weaker, she opened her mouth to give her tiny victim one more look at the outside world.

            “Noooo! Don’t do th…” 7 was cut off when Lola snapped her mouth shut and pressed him against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. She tilted her head back and swallowed suddenly, enjoying the feeling of frantic movements as the man tried to stop himself from sliding down her throat. He tried spreading his arms and legs out to stop his downward momentum, but it was useless. He maybe bought himself a few extra seconds before he was forced the rest of the way down her esophagus.

            7 let out a yelp as he dropped down and landed in some liquid. The confine of his new prison was dark, hot, and smelled way too much like vomit for his liking. He was having a hard time breathing, but somehow against all reason, he was managing to breath just enough to remain conscious. At the moment, the liquid touching his skin made it tingle. Within an hour, it would start to feel irritating and itchy. A couple of hours later it would start to burn slightly as it worked on digesting him. He waded to the edge of her stomach and started pounding on the side with his fists, “Let me out of here you crazy bitch!”

            Lola laid back on her couch and took a deep breath as her smile became more relaxed and satisfied. She put her right hand just below her left breast as she rubbed the area with 2 fingers and looked down, enjoying the thrill of subject 7 fighting in her belly. The fluttering sensation felt fantastic and was a massive part of why she could never hold on to any man. She enjoyed everything else she did with them a lot, but in the end, nothing beat the struggles of a man inside her belly that didn’t want to be there. Thankfully, the serum increased their durability to where they could survive for a while before succumbing to her digestive enzymes. Subject 6 had moved for about 5 hours after she swallowed him. She was hopeful that 7 would last a little longer than that.

            Lola got up and went into her bedroom. After she grabbed her vibrator out of her nightstand, she laid down on the bed and started pleasuring herself. The feeling of both of her toys inside of her at the same time drove her to unparalleled heights of orgasm. She would never get tired of the power she had over the guys she shrunk and snatched. It might not have ended well for all the guys, but she couldn’t help smirking to herself. “At least it always ends well for me.” She thought.

Epilogue:

            A couple hours later Lola was sitting on the chair in her living room, reading a book as she had the local news playing on her TV. She liked the casual background noise to set the mood while she got lost in a good story. She was somewhat startled when she felt the fluttering in her stomach start again with a new type of urgent energy. She looked up and saw 7’s picture on the screen as the newswomen was talking, “…has been missing for over a month now. Any information that someone who has seen this man can provide would be greatly appreciated by local authorities…” She smiled and rubbed her belly before opening her book again. She was the only person who knew what had happened to him, and she wasn’t going to say a word to anyone.

The End.

End Notes:

Stay tuned. I'm sure I'll have a few more stories coming in the future.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10396