Midlifeless Crisis by TheSoleSurvivorII
Summary:

I accidentally deleted this story from here when I tried to add the fourth chapter, so I'm re-uploading it.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

Five college students find themselves shrunken and captured by a middle-aged man.  The man feeds his smoking addiction, and perhaps a few others.

 

DISCLAIMER:  This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. Also, be mindful of the tags. If one or more of the tags causes you some degree of discomfort, proceed with caution.  Be aware of strong language, heavy sexual themes, and extreme cruelty. 

Get updates on when the latest chapter drops on my Discord.  https://discord.gg/6ftfvnpKTy


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Crush, Feet, Giant, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5744 Read: 10697 Published: April 03 2021 Updated: April 06 2021

1. Burnt by TheSoleSurvivorII

2. Hotboxed by TheSoleSurvivorII

3. Vored by TheSoleSurvivorII

4. Marked by TheSoleSurvivorII

5. Freed by TheSoleSurvivorII

Burnt by TheSoleSurvivorII

Today seemed like just another ordinary day for Jack.  The 20 year old college sophomore never really felt much excitement in his life unless he was partying all night getting sloshed.  The usual place to be for the nightlife was his friend Gary’s house.  His parents were loaded, so he had his own house, where the party never stopped and the beer and sex flowed like running water.  


Jack grabbed the keys off the desk and headed over to Gary’s place.  He ducked to get through his door frame and over to his car.  At 6”4’, that wasn't an uncommon occurrence.  He got in his car and drove across campus to pick up his pal Duke.  Well, not just Duke.  You see, Duke was the sort of guy all the ladies couldn’t keep their hands off.  Duke was not only coming with his sidepiece, but he’d even gotten Jack a piece of the action.


When he rolled up to Duke’s dorm, he stepped out with two ladies in tow.  To Jack’s surprise, Kim was one of them.  Kim was in the medical program training to be a nurse, so you two ended up sharing a bunch of classes.  But the petite Asian woman had always given off the aura of a serious, no-nonsense sort of person.  Jack had never had her pegged for the partying type.  


The other woman was Tanisha, and she had come with Duke a few times to these escapades.  She was a complete bombshell.  She was wearing a tight slip-on dress that accentuated all her curves, and her make-up game was on-point as always, and hair that reached past the small of her back.  Though, I suppose if you’re going to hang on the arm of somebody as built and chiseled as Duke, you need to look your best to stand out.  After all, with his perfect muscles, his perfect build, and his perfect hair, you would almost think he was the model for the cover of teen romance novels


On the way to the party, Duke got a text from Gary that his car had broken down at the liquor store when he was out buying the good stuff for the party.  Jack had plenty of room in his car, so they went to pick him up too.  When they parked in the parking lot, Gary approached them laden with booze.  He opened the car door and everybody blacked out.


When everybody woke up, the car was gone and everybody was naked.  They were standing on a smooth black surface that nobody recognized.  Jack, assuming they had just gotten blackout drunk, helped the others to their feet.  Looking around, he noticed the black wall around the enclosure was actually connected to the ground.  The only other items of interest that could be seen were a large, shallow bowl in the middle of the enclosure filled with gray dirt and five peculiar white logs in a stack to its side.  Looking over, he noticed one of the logs on the bottom of the stack had a crude picture of his face on it.  He wondered whether he’d drawn that in a drunken stupor, but decided that wasn’t worth worrying about.  He was more worried about where they were and how to return home.


They heard a loud creaking sound from somewhere over the large wall, when suddenly the sound of footsteps approached them.  But these footsteps were louder than any feet they’d ever heard.  A man came into view that shocked everybody trapped in the walls.  His hair was jet black with a silver streak through it.  He was clean shaven with a very chiseled chin.  He was wearing a black T-Shirt.  A pair of glasses with thin frames perched upon his bulbous nose.  His wrinkles gave him a wizened appearance.  But none of that is what made him so shocking.  From their perspective, the man must have been at least 300, no 400 feet tall.


Grant was a 47 year old man, who had always felt he let the best years of his life pass him by.  Even before he had gotten as old as he had, he always felt jealous that other people had their lives together, while he was just chugging along, and his midlife crisis certainly hadn’t helped things.  Then on his 45th birthday, he realized he had acquired a certain power that would change the trajectory of his life, namely the ability to shrink people.  With this new power, he both found a way to make himself feel better about how much of his life he felt he wasted, and to feed two of his addictions at once.  So when he saw four young college students pick up their friend to enjoy the best years of his life, he knew what he had to do.


Imagining by now his guests had probably awoken, he made his way back into the living room.  On the table was a cheap plastic TV tray.  But to Grant, it was special.  It was where he did his favorite activity.  Looking down, his prisoners looked up at him in awe and started to panic.  He supposed if he were looking up at a gigantic god of a man, he would panic too.  He didn’t blame them, especially knowing what was going to come next.


Grant picked up the top log in the stack, giving everybody a better view of them.  To their surprise, the log was actually a cigarette.  As Grant lifted the cigarette, Jack noticed a picture on that cig as well.  The artist hadn’t done a very good job, but the image was still unmistakably Duke’s face.  Grant turned the cig to take a look at the picture and smiled.  He had hoped that this one would be one of the first to go.  Grant grabbed the hunk and brought him to his face.


“Tell me, little one.  What do you want to do with your future?  Do you have any dreams or aspirations?”


Duke was taken aback.  He hadn’t expected the giant to get philosophical with him, but he could tell from his twisted smile and focused eyes that he didn’t have Duke’s best intentions in mind.  He started wriggling in his grasp and begging.


“Please, I don’t know what you want, but I’ll give you anything you want.  If it’s money, no problem!  If you need a girlfriend, I can hook you up!  Please, just let me go!”


Grant was a bit disappointed.  Sometimes his little victims didn’t want to talk to him.  But that’s a bit okay.  After all, if he was just another face in the crowd to him, he didn’t really need to feel bad about what he was going to do next, did he?


Grant put Duke’s back up against his cigarette and pinched him against it, freeing up an extra hand.  He grabbed a rubber band from off the table outside the walls of the TV tray, and he wrapped it around Duke, pinning him to the cigarette.  Duke was now suspended from the cig looking down.  Disgustingly, it seems the shirt Grant was wearing hid the fact that he wasn’t actually wearing anything below his waist except a pair of cowhide boots.  His bush, his hairy legs, and his flaccid cock were on full display to the suspended man.  


Click, Click


Duke recognized the sound.  It was a lighter. Realizing where he was and what that meant, he tried his hardest to break his bonds, but he couldn’t pull himself away from the cig.  He felt himself getting warmer as a bright light shown through the hair draped over his face.  That’s when it happened.  The cigarette and Duke’s hair caught fire.  Duke screamed and cried and begged as Grant put down his lighter.  He tried blowing his hair, shaking his head, even spitting.  Anything to just make the fire go out.  But nothing would spare Duke his fate.  As Grant cradled his cigarette in his left hand as he took long drags, his right hand drifted down by his side.  The last sight Duke ever saw was Grant’s right hand clasping around his cock as he stroked his dick.  


Grant looked down at his playthings as he tapped his cigarette ash, and a significant portion of Duke’s burnt body into the ashtray.  He always liked having the ashtray right in the middle so everybody could see just how gruesome each death truly was.  The tiny man had so much life ahead of him.  He could have had so many experiences.  And now he was a corpse in the middle of his ashtray.  The thought that this man’s life was in his hands, and he had so easily taken it away got him excited in a way few things could.


Tanisha was unconsolable as she held what was left of Duke and cried in Grant’s ashtray.  Gary was scratching at the smooth walls of the tv tray, hoping for any way out.  Kim curled into a fetal position, having a breakdown.  But Jack looked up in awe at the giant unable to comprehend what he was seeing.  It was almost maddening.


Grant finally finished his cig and snuffed it out in his ashtray.  That was fun and was good fore-play, but he could do better than that.  He slowly and deliberately reached back into the pile.

 

One cigarette down, four to go.

Hotboxed by TheSoleSurvivorII

Grant’s hand reached over to the pile as another lot was drawn.  This time, the cigarette had Kim’s face on it.  Kim backed away from the towering smoker, but in a flash, she was grabbed up just like Duke before her.  She tried to latch onto Jack's shoulders begging for help, but a quick tug separated the two.


Grant looked at his newest plaything.  She was actually pretty cute.  If he had been twenty years younger, he might have asked this woman out.  No, I suppose it would be fairer to say that if he had been twenty years younger, he probably would have wanted to ask her out, but never work up the courage to do so.  After all, that had been the story of so many of the relationships in his life.  Wasted opportunities as the years ticked away before him.  He shrugged.


“Let’s try this again.  Please at least attempt to do better than … well, I guess I actually never got the first guy’s name.  If you value your life at all, you better give me a good introduction.  After all, if you don’t have anything you’re building towards, what do you really lose if I take everything away from you.”


Grant grabbed a glass sitting on the table.  Placing Kim back in the tray, he slammed the glass down on her upside down, trapping her inside.  The ringing sound the glass made seemed to snap Tanisha out of her transe.  The ash-covered woman ran over to her friend and started slamming on the glass.


Grant lit his cigarette and looked down at the tiny woman.  The cold stare he gave her was enough to send shivers down Kim’s spine.  Grant took a long drag of his cig and, lifting the glass, blew a large puff of smoke into the glass.  Kim realized that she was going to suffocate in the glass if she didn’t do something, so she went along with Grant’s request, hoping for mercy.


“Wait!  My name is Kim Liufang.  I’m twenty-two years old, and I’m in school studying medicine right now to become a surgeon.”


Grant pondered this a while as he smoked.  It looked to the tiny trapped woman that the giant was seriously considering the merits of her dream and the work she did to achieve it.  Kim was about to ask the giant to let her go, he lifted the edge of the glass up and blew more smoke in.  Kim recoiled and coughed loudly from the smoke blown into her face.


“Surgeon is a bit vague.  You could use that to mean anything from brain surgeon, to knee surgeon, to plastic surgeon!  And why surgeon anyway?”


Tanisha was beside herself.  She tried desperately to lift the rim of the glass, but no matter how hard she strained herself, she couldn’t budge the glass an inch.  Even when Jack started helping, they couldn’t lift the barrier between Kim and freedom.


Gary, on the other hand, had different ideas.  When he had gotten shrunk, he was still holding the beers.  Apparently he must have dropped them, since he was incredibly sticky and smelled of booze.  He noticed that Grant was keeping the glass pretty close to the shear wall of the prison.  Compared to the almost 90 degree cliffside the tv tray’s walls created, the slope of the cup seemed far more manageable, especially with hands sticky enough to scale the glass.  He would have to leave his friends behind, of course, but he could always call for help after he had gotten out of the tv tray and escaped Grant.  Positioning himself in a blindspot to Grant, he started climbing.


Kim finally caught enough of a breath to continue.


“I wanted *cough* to be a heart surgeon.  My *wheeze* grandma died from a heart complication when I was little, so *hack* I’ve always wanted to make a world where others wouldn’t have to *wheeze* go through that.  Think of all the people I can save!  Please *hack* mister.  Let me go!”


Grant did earnestly think about all the people she could save.  From children who had so much life left to live, to parents wanting to see their kids grow up, to the elderly just trying to cling to every last second they have.  In that moment, all the people Kim could one day help flashed within his mind, each appearing as a flickering flame.  They all sat before him like candles on a birthday cake.


And Grant blew one last puff of smoke.


Like that, all the little flames were blown out as the life faded from Kim’s eyes.  But Grant knew that none of those people would get their wish.  Grant could barely contain himself as he stroked himself harder and harder.  He wasn’t even making an effort to hide it anymore.


Jack watched Kim place her hand on the glass and give him one last glance before falling into a slump against the glass’s side.  Tanisha was howling and bawling her eyes out at the sight.  Jack couldn’t process Kim’s death.  As he looked into the cup, he could only focus on the smoke swirling inside.  It was like a cloud of dark magic came to suck the life from everybody he knew.  Then he looked up to the being that conjured it, towering above him like a malicious, depraved god.


Tanisha looked up and saw what Grant was doing.  How could he be so thoroughly monstrous?  He had just taken away the love of her life, and now her best friend!  And for what, some sick kicks?  Tears flowed as she knew that everybody here, including her, would have their life ripped away just to satisfy this sick bastard.


When Grant had lifted the glass one last time to deliver the final blow to Kim, he had inadvertently sent Gary tumbling.  He hit his back hard against the edge of his enclosure.  He wanted to scream, but bit his lip.  After all, he didn’t want to attract the giant’s attention.


Grant put the cigarette out in the ashtray.  He lifted the glass and dumped Kim next to the snuffed-out cig.  Very little of her picture was still left on the cigarette, with most of it being burnt away.  Tanisha went to check on Kim, praying that by some miracle she had just passed out, but when Tanisha checked her pulse, it was clear her friend had truly perished.


Grant’s libido needed sating.  Kim’s death had triggered something in him that Duke’s simply couldn’t.  He had taken Kim’s hopes and dreams away from her, and he knew exactly what that entailed.  He had to have more.  He hurriedly grabbed at the pile like a hungry animal clawing at its prey.

 

Two cigarettes down, three to go.

Vored by TheSoleSurvivorII

Grant’s next cigarette was adorned with a picture of Tanisha.  Grant picked the tiny woman up and held her to his face.  


“Looks like you’re next.  Tell me a bit about yourself.  What do you want to do with your life?  Do you have a reason I should let you go?”


Tanisha sobbed manically.  “I just wanted to marry my boyfriend and have a happy life together, but he’s gone now because you killed him!”


Grant realized she must mean the guy with the toned body he burnt earlier.  He guessed it made sense.  They were all traveling together, so it made sense that they all knew each other, but he hadn’t realized that this woman was actually so enamored with this guy that she built her future with him in mind.  Grant, as old as he had gotten, had never been loved by a woman the way this one seemed to love the tiny he still hadn’t gotten a name from.  For all his power, he actually felt a little jealous of the tiny corpse sitting in his ashtray.  But he tried to get his mind off of it.


“Sounds like you’ve been having a hard day.  Here, it sounds like you need this cig more than I do.  If you want, we can share it.  I know you think you’re too small for it, but I think I have a solution.”


Tanisha could only recoil in horror as Grant’s hand slowly approached his open maw.  As his tongue approached her body, she tried to shove it away from her, hoping she could get free that way.  But no sooner had her body been pressed into her tongue than the powerful muscle tossed her into the back of his mouth.  Lighting up his cigarette, he returned to beating his meat, but he had gone from nearly there to almost completely unable to get it up.  He couldn’t quite get over the fact that this nameless, powerless goon still died more fulfilled than he was.


Tanisha had never smoked before, so the chemicals pumping into Grant were overwhelming at her size.  Combined with the drip of saliva all over her body that covered her face, she found it incredibly hard to breathe.


As Grant was pondering his own jealousy, he had an idea of how to make himself feel better about himself.  Tanisha was trying her best to stay conscious, when Grant’s tongue lashed out at her, slamming her into the cigarette’s filter.  She was about to get to her feet when the young ebony woman was smashed into the back of Grant’s teeth by the tongue as it licked her from bottom to top.  


Now that Grant had his lay of the land, so to speak, his tongue teased Tanisha’s bare breasts.  Tanisha tried to shove the tongue away, but Grant’s tongue was far stronger than she was, and he was more used to the cigarette chemicals.  She couldn’t stop him from lapping her supple tits until her nipples were rock hard.  Tanisha was embarrassed and mortified to be violated in such a way, but Grant was enjoying every second of it.  His dick started hardening again.  He knew that no matter how much this woman truly loved her boyfriend, she would be forced to give herself to Grant in the end.  He needed to go farther.


The tongue snaked its way down her tummy, past her toned abs, into her cleanly shaven pussy.  Tanisha did everything she could to get away, but in the end, all she could do was beg.


“Somebody!  Please!  Anybody!  Help!  Please help!  Oh god!  Duke, I’m so sorry!  Please forgive me Duke!”


“So the little man lying in a charred heap in my ashtray was named Duke, huh?” Grant thought to himself.  Suddenly all the mystique built up in his head had disappeared in a puff of smoke.  No matter what kind of life Duke lived before, he was now just some guy lying dead because Grant wanted him to die.


Jack could faintly hear Tanisha pounding against Grant’s teeth begging for help.  He was shocked and stunned at how cruel Grant could be, to violate a woman after she had just lost her lover.  And yet, somewhere deep inside, he also found a hint of excitement at being at the whims of such a being.  Someone with limitless imagination and the power to execute on it.  


Gary had no such feelings.  He only wanted to find his own way out.  The cup was still sitting in the tv tray ready to climb to freedom.  Unfortunately, as soon as he tried to get up for another go, he found that his ankle had twisted when he fell.  Now even if he could still climb, he almost certainly wasn’t making the jump from the top of the cup to the rim of the tray.  He could only hope for some more time to heal.


Tanisha was finally brought to climax by Grant’s invasive tongue, and just as Grant had burnt his cig down to a nub.  Grant snuffed out what little cigarette butt he had left and tossed the poor abused woman to the back of his throat.


*Gluck*


And with that, a bulge sank from the top of Grant’s neck to the bottom, to Jack’s amazement and Gary’s horror.  Tanisha splashed into Grant’s stomach.  His stomach acid ate away at her skin, but by this point she was too weak to put up any fight against it.  She slowly sank into the caustic slurry.


It was at this point, Grant realized that he hadn’t gotten this woman’s name either.  But at this point, she was already being digested, and Grant had learned not to worry himself about that sort of stuff.


Looking down, he saw two cigarettes lying side by side and two tinies to go with them.  He let out an amused chuckle.  “Eenie, meenie, minie, moe …”

 

Three cigarettes down, two to go.

Marked by TheSoleSurvivorII

“... and you are IT!”


Jack let out a slight sigh of relief.  He had avoided selection until the end.  Gary’s cigarette rose to the sky in Grant’s clutches.  Gary’s fight or flight response kicked in, but with a hurt ankle and the tv tray keeping him in place, fleeing wasn’t an option.  So when Grant reached down to grab Gary, he got a bite on the finger.  


Grant recoiled.  He had dealt with his shrunken victims lashing out at him, but the bite still stung a bit.  The bastard ripped a good chunk out of his finger, so he went to go grab a bandage.  When he came back, he could see the tiny making a last ditch attempt to bail by climbing the glass inside the tray, but it was no use.  With his busted ankle, he wasn’t getting anywhere fast.  Grant was still upset that his plaything was trying to escape and grabbed him to keep him from evading him.


Holding this worthless reprobate by his arm in his right hand, he brought his lit cig to his mouth with the left.  “Okay, shitface!  I ought to reduce you into an unrecognizable mess for the crap you pulled, but I’m feeling generous today.  Who are you, and what do you think a little bastard like you can even make of yourself?”


Gary had spent every ounce of energy he had in that last ditch effort, and had only really managed to piss his cruel captor off.  With no other options available, he started crying and begging.


“Please, I’m sorry.  My name’s Gary Stewart.  My dad runs Stewart, Thompson, & Associates Brokerage.  I’m going to take over for my father at his firm.  If you want anything, I can give it to you.  If it’s money, I have that!  Position or prestige, I can do that!  Just please let me go!”


Gary’s declaration only really served to piss Grant off even more.  Grant had not had any great opportunities and never really made anything of himself despite how hard he tried.  So this snivelling little cretin having the good life served to him on a silver platter struck a bad chord with him.  And that was on top of the fact that he bit him, was trying to escape, and was getting his hand sticky with whatever it was on his body.


“Well, Gary, I’ll have you know that you hurt my finger really bad.  Even if I wanted to forgive you, you’ll have to make it up to me for biting me.


“Yes, of course!  Anything!”  He would quickly come to regret the use of the word ‘anything’ here, as the lit end of the cigarette approached his hand.  He screamed and convulsed as the smoldering cig was pressed into the back of its hand.


“Then surely you don’t mind doing at least this much.  After all, since you hurt me, hurting you would be the easiest way to even the score!  But I can’t help but feel you’re not taking this lesson to heart.  Maybe I really need to drive home the point.”


Grant turned Gary upside-down and grasped him by the foot.  Grant buried the burning end of the cig into Gary’s thigh.  Gary blubbered like a baby as he twitched in pain.  The only words he could manage were “I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!” over and over again.


This was more to  Grant’s tastes.  “Was that all it took to throw away your dignity?  Come on, rich boy.  Grow a set of balls and man up!  Here, …”


Grant lowered him down to his crotch.  Gary was given an up close view of Grant’s hairy ballsack and twitching cock as Grant traced his face down its length.  


“... Is what real balls look like.  You should take this as an example!”  Then a devious smirk crept across his face as he had a very naughty idea.  Gary hyperventilated as the searing cigarette once again for him, but this time aimed between his legs.  “Though I suppose if you don’t need any…”


Gary couldn’t even think anymore as his head buzzed in pure pain when the cigarette made contact.  He frothed at the mouth as he let out an unearthly howl.  


Jack watched what happened and flinched.  He instinctively covered his crotch with his hands.  Though whether that was from empathetic pain or to cover his erection not even Jack could say.


Grant dropped the tiny man into his ashtray and returned his right hand to the work it had been doing on his dick.  His final act with Gary’s cig was to bring it down firmly onto Gary’s face.  He couldn’t even scream, as it started burning his lungs.  Finally, death showed mercy to the poor soul as Gary perished.


Jack and Grant knew what that meant.  Fate could no longer extend Jack’s life.  This is where the end had to occur.  Jack looked at the amateurish drawing of his own face on the last cigarette, just to confirm to himself that there was only one way this could go.


Grant looked down.  Gary had been fun, but he still hadn’t quite gotten off.  And his still had one more plaything to use.  But he was already on edge and ready to blow.  His hand descended into the pile one last time.

 

Four cigarettes down, only one to go.

Freed by TheSoleSurvivorII

Grant grabbed the tiny and his cigarette in one swift motion.  Grasping both in his left hand he brought them both to his face.  The breath left Jack’s lungs once when he was squeezed between Grant’s fingers and again when he looked into Grant’s eyes.  It was like coming face to face with a god in the flesh.  Grant was so close to climax.  He had one more tiny to finish the job, so he was going to make it count.


“Alright, little guy.  Maybe you’ll have better luck.  Tell me who you are and what you hope to do with your life.  It better be good, because if you disappoint me, I’ve got some extra special punishments in store.”


Jack gulped audibly.  His body began to shut down from the pressure of being judged by Grant.  He was in the presence of Death Incarnate.  Every friend he’d had that came before him disappeared in a gruesome fashion.  Then, he spoke without thinking.


“My name is Jack.  I honestly had many dreams, but none of them matter anymore!  After all, my future is up to your whims.  My life is held in your cruel uncaring grasp.  If you wante-”


*SMACK*


Jack was slapped hard in the face.  Jack was a bit stunned.  He hadn’t even seen what hit him.  At least, he thought he had been slapped.  That assumption was called into question by an oozing sensation trailing from his forehead down to his eyes.  Jack wiggled a hand free and tried to feel whatever was snaking its way down his face.  A white, oozing strand stretched between his head and palm as he brought his hand back.


Looking down, it became clear what had happened.  Grant’s masturbation had finally come to bear fruits.  The sofa cushion, the hardwood floor, and Jack himself had been splattered by his ejaculation.


Grant had felt a bit awkward about the whole thing.  He had even planned to bring out his old snuff box to really get himself in the mood.  But now his fun had ended prematurely.  Grant was coming off his power high, and didn’t want to even bother.  Jack’s reverence and humility in the face of his executioner had, in fact, saved him in the end.


Jack felt Grant’s grip loosen.  Jack grasps at Grant’s fingers to hold on, as the drop down to the hardwood floor is staggering at his size.  Grant indifferently dropped the small man to the ground.  Time stopped for Jack as he was embraced by empty air.  Jack collapsed to the ground with a thud that echoed through his body.  His legs snapped like cheap tent poles in a hurricane.  One of his ribs cracked.  His fingers bent at an awkward angle from when he tried to catch his fall.  Yet still he lived.


Jack looked up at the mammoth that dropped him.  His cowhide boots stretched like a canyon wall into the sky.  Grant leant down and pierced Jack with his judging gaze.


“Look, Jack.  I’m really not in the mood right now.  So why don’t you clean off my boots?  If you do a good enough job, I’ll let you go free.  How does that sound, bug?”


Jack was stunned by the opportunity he was just given.  Dragging his body forward, he closed the short distance between himself and the boot with more difficulty than he would have liked.  Having nothing to clean the boots with, Jack desperately licked the side of Grant’s boot.  It was dusty and a bit metallic, but Jack didn’t find it as horrible as he thought he was going to.  He looked up at the half-naked god that had just a few moments ago destroyed his friends for his own sexual gratification, looking for any sign that his act of submission pleased the sadistic giant.


Grant was smoking the last cigarette, only glancing down every once in a while to make sure Jack was doing his job.  He was actually making a shocking amount of progress, already cleaning off the toe section of the second boot.  As his cig wound down to its end, Jack had licked the boots spotless.  The crippled little bug awaited his final judgment.


“Not bad, little guy.  Well, I’m a man of my word!  You’re free to leave if you want.”


Jack’s heart leapt in his chest.  He had secured his own safety through obedience to his new deity.  He briefly considered hiding in Grant’s house to watch him pass his unfair verdicts on other unsuspecting college students, but he suddenly got the feeling something was terribly wrong.  Grant had finished his cig, but instead of grinding it out in the ashtray, he dropped it to the floor, right next to his body.  Grant lifted his right foot over the cigarette butt.  Jack realized he too was in its shadow.


He crawled away as fast as he could, but with his hands and legs as busted up as they were. There was no way to get out.  Jack couldn’t figure out what he’d done wrong.  He had appeased this behemoth!  He was being let free!  What had he done to have this all turn around on him.


Grant saw Jack begging for forgiveness.  He went on and on about being sorry about whatever it was that had made him go back on his word about freeing him.  Grant wasn’t completely sure why his prisoners always believed him when he said they could go free, but it always amused him.  Obviously he lied about that.  After all, if Jack had gone to the authorities, Grant could get in serious trouble once all the missing persons cases started connecting up to him.  Whatever the reason, the Jack’s screams for forgiveness were getting Grant hard again.


Grant pressed the sole of his boot onto the cigarette grinding it underneath him along with Jack’s body.  He took his time mixing his guts and cigarette ash under his foot, spreading the dirty red stain around.  Grant finally let up and took off his shoes to get a better look at his handiwork.  Nothing was even slightly recognizable about the small victim.


Now that he had no more victims to play with, Grant slipped on some underwear and his pants.  Digging through his pants pockets, he found what he was looking for, the cigarette packet.  He still had about 8 cigarettes left of the original 25 before he finished the pack.  He knew smoking a pack a day wasn’t great for his health, but it certainly was worse for the health of the little people he surrounded himself with, and that was all that mattered to him.  The night was still young, and if he hurried, he could still raid a bar or two to finish off the night, and his pack.

 

Grant put his boots back on and went to find his next group of tiny people, leaving bloody footprints behind him.

 

 

End Notes:

Wow, we've finally reached the end of this saga.  Please let me know in the future whether you want more of these fan participation projects!  This was fun, and I hope you all enjoyed the story.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10376