Robotics Genius by Underfoottiny
Summary:

You land a dream job for a robotics company. This job is much more of a dream job than you ever expected. 


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 30873 Read: 59580 Published: March 30 2021 Updated: October 20 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Underfoottiny

2. Chapter 2 by Underfoottiny

3. Chapter 3 by Underfoottiny

4. Chapter 4 by Underfoottiny

5. Chapter 5 The Search Continues by Underfoottiny

6. Chapter 6 by Underfoottiny

7. Chapter 7 by Underfoottiny

8. Chapter 8 by Underfoottiny

9. Chapter 9 by Underfoottiny

10. Chapter 10 by Underfoottiny

Chapter 1 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Teasing, meeting the ladies and some sexual interaction.

Robotics genius

Landing my dream job

Chapter 1


    I’m sitting in the lobby of Bots International, early by a half hour for my interview for a research and development position. This would be my dream job, developing cutting-edge robotics with practical uses. Not bad for a guy who just graduated college. Although I thought my chances were slim since the position has been on indeed for over a year, I had to try. 


    Scanning the lobby, it’s noticeable that there are many beautiful women working here. As I’m looking around it dawns on me that all of the women are on the taller side while the men are on the shorter side.


    The alarm on my watch goes off, quarter till ten, I get up and walk to the elevators. My interview is at ten. The elevator arrives and I step inside. As the doors begin to close, I hear,”Hold the elevator please!” I put my arm out to block the door and in steps a gorgeous asian woman much taller than me. I’m only five foot five, so it's not too difficult to beat my stature. She smiled and said,”Thank you so much.” 


    I said,” You’re welcome.” I could see by her name tag, her name was Lily. 


    As she was going to push the button, she noticed I had already selected the floor. She said,”You must be Mr.Erickson’s ten o’clock. My name is Lily, his assistant. We have the top floor to ourselves.”


   “Nice to meet you, Lily. My name is Tim, Tim Dwyer. I didn’t realize my interview was with the owner of the company.” 


    Lily said,”Don’t worry, he’s a really nice, down to earth guy.” The elevator was on its way to the top floor when I heard the heel of Lily’s pump hit the floor. I was immediately treated to the sight of her sheer black nylon clad foot sliding out. My heart started to pound. My eyes narrowed their focus and a bead of sweat formed on my forehead. Her foot slid free of its confines showing her blue toenails. She swung her leg back slightly, showing me the sole. She scrunched her toes till I hurt a crack coming from them. As the elevator reached the top floor she put her shoe back on. 


    I looked up, she was smiling at me. I felt the warmth in my face trying to compose myself. The door opened and she said,”Have a seat, I’ll let Mr.Erickson know you’re here.” She walked into the large door beside what I assumed was her desk. When she came back, she said,”He’s on a conference call, it’ll be a few minutes.”


    Shaking my head in acknowledgment as she sat down. I heard her shoes scuffling under her desk. I had to look. She took off both of her shoes. Lucky for me her desk had an open back, affording me a full view.  


    As she was flexing and rubbing her feet together, I saw it. It looked like a carpenter ant crawling close to her feet. I was fully locked onto the ant and her gorgeous feet. As the ant crawled closer, her toes flexed as the ball came down on the ant. Her toes slowly lowered till the ant was no longer visible. Her phone rang, I was so focused on what was happening, I hadn’t noticed her calling my name. 


    Her foot raised, I saw the ant stuck to the ball of her foot as she slid her shoe on, sealing his fate. “Mr.Dwyer!”


    “Huh?”


    She chuckled and said,”Mr.Erickson will see you now.” I stood up holding my cheap briefcase in front of me so as not to give away my excitement about her little show. I quickly made my way past her, trying to calm myself somewhat. 


    Knocking on the door, I heard,”Come in.” I entered and was immediately taken back by the size of his office. Dark walnut furniture, a bar, many trophies and a large desk in the center with two chairs in front of it. Also I took note of many security monitors on the wall to my left. Mr.Erickson said,”Have a seat.” 


    Still unable to see him as his chair was turned. He was gazing out the window, taking in the morning. His computer made the sound of an arriving email, he turned around. A stern looking man, later in years as his gray hair would attest to. He sized me up before regarding his screen. Then, for some reason, he grinned at me and said,”Well Mr.Dwyer, it seems you are our top applicant so far. I see you have three degrees. A masters in electrical engineering, a bachelors in mechanical engineering and an associates in business management, impressive…”


    “Thank you, sir.”


    “Why do you want to work for my company?” Mr.Erickson asked. 


    “I’ve been interested in robotics since I was young.” I continued,” I was hooked on battle bots and the androids from the science fiction movies, I realized the endless possibilities. From the mundane to cutting edge surgical robotics.”


    “Ever thought about the pleasure side of robotics?” Mr.Erickson caught me off guard.  


    “Well, I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t. There is definitely a lot of money in that side of the industry.”


    “Do you have any moral reservations working in that capacity?” 


    I was beginning to wonder what I was getting into. Although the sexual side of robotics is what hooked me on the field, it was too early to let that out. “No, not at all, I think it is actually a very needed and underdeveloped side of robotics.”


    “Good answer, Mr Dwyer. Are you married?”


    “No sir.”


    “That’s good, this position will require putting in some extra time, do you have a problem working late? You’ll obviously be compensated for it.” 


    “If I like this position as much as I think I will, it would actually be enjoyable to work late. My father told me if you enjoy what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life.”


    “Your father sounds like an intelligent man. Do you have any particular points of interest?” Mr.Erickson pried further. 


    “I love working with AI in robotics, it's incredible to think that a robot can learn and adapt to its surroundings.”


    Mr.Erickson smiled,”And my company is on the cutting edge of that technology.”


    “Yes, that’s why I think I would love to work here.”


    “Well Mr.Dwyer, everything looks good. We’ll call if we decide to extend an offer to you.” Mr.Erickson turned his chair to look out the window,” have a nice day Mr.Dwyer.”


    “Thank you for the opportunity sir.” I said to him as I left his office. I said to Lily,”It was nice to meet you.” As I headed to the elevator. 


    Lily replied,”Hope to see you soon.”


    Waiting for the elevator, I heard her shoes again. I watched her take off her shoes. The ant was still stuck to the ball of her foot. She rolled her feet onto their side and brought them together, sole to sole. My heart was thumping in my ears as she rubbed the ant between her gorgeous feet. I heard her chuckle quietly,”Mr.Dwyer, you missed the elevator.”


    Shit, shit, this vixen knows what she’s doing to me! “Sorry, I must have been daydreaming.” Quickly hitting the buttons and fighting the urge to turn around and stare at this beauty. The elevator finally arrived after what felt like an hour wait. Once in the elevator, I turned around and could’ve sworn I saw her toes wave goodbye to me. 


    I drove home to my small apartment, thinking of Lily and the interview all the way. Once home, I looked up my favorite giantess videos and took care of my problem. 


   After getting a shower and getting dressed, I went to work at a local restaurant. It paid the bills and since it was fine dining, the tips were good. The other plus was many beautiful women in dresses and heels. I had a show almost every night. 


    In the morning, the phone rang. “Hello.”


    “Good morning Mr.Dwyer, this is Lily, Mr.Erickson’s assistant. Mr.Erickson would like to see you again. How does noon work for you? He wants to take you to lunch.”


    “Sounds great, I’ll be there at noon.”


    “Perfect, see you then, goodbye.”


    “Goodbye.” I think, I hope, I have a new job. I got ready. Upon arriving at the facility, I took in the size of it all. The one building in the back of the property was huge. Guess it to be at least one hundred feet tall and at least one thousand feet long. There were other buildings that were sizable but no others as large as the one in the back. 


    Looking at my watch, I have ten minutes. I wanted to be punctual. The elevator doors opened on the top floor.  I was greeted with a smile from Lily. “I’ll let Mr.Erickson know you’re here.” 


    She went in to give notification, I noticed her desk now had a back on it. What the hells going on? She returned and Mr.Erickson followed. He noticed me staring at Lily’s desk,”Something wrong?”


   I quickly answered,”No, nothing at all.”


   “I have a reservation at Botteg Louie, I hope you like italian?”


    “Yes, I love italian. Thank you Mr.Erickson.”


    “Call me Mark, Mr.Erickson sounds so official.” 


    “Ok, Mark it is. You can call me Tim if you like.”


    “Ok, ready to go Tim?”


    “Absolutely.” 


    We made small talk on the way about family, where we live, current events in the news. We arrived, were seated and enjoyed a delicious meal. After we had finished and were enjoying a glass of chardonnay, Mark decided to get to business. 


    “Tim, I’m going to offer you a position but first I want you to know why I chose you. I had Lily test you, to see if you would fit in. You passed with flying colors. First off, you were locked on her feet with complete focus. Then the ant trick, I thought you were going to hyperventilate.”


   “ I’m. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” I stammered. 


    “No need to apologize. Like I said, it was a test. You have a giantess foot fetish, just like me.”


    Holy shit! Did I hear that right…”You have the same fetish?”


    “Yes, I do. I’ve had it for as long as I can remember. Didn’t you wonder why this position was open for over a year? Guys like us are hard to find. Also we tend to be more intelligent, focused and goal oriented. Plus I want to groom you for bigger and better things.” He finished with a laugh. 


    “I can’t believe you caught me.”


    “If you know what to look for, you were dreadfully obvious. I would like to start you in our top secret r and d department. Your salary would be $80,000 a year. Fully paid medical, dental and vision. Plus two weeks vacation to start with. If you’re as good as I think you are, you’ll move up quickly. What do you say?”


    Still kind of in shock from the sudden exposure of one of my deepest secrets and still not wanting to deny the excitement of it as well,” I’d love to work for you, when can I start?”

 

   “I’ll have you start on Monday the 23rd. That’ll give time to get the background check and other paperwork completed.” Mark waited for my response. 


   “That definitely suits me.” Mark paid the bill and left a generous tip. There was more small talk on the way back. Once back, I thanked him again for everything and made my way home. 


    Still in shock from what had just transpired. Also very excited for my new career. Anxiety was running high for the time I started, wondering about what I’d be doing, experiencing and learning. 





    The highly anticipated Monday morning had finally arrived. Area E of research and development, two guards by the door. Ed spoke up,” Mr.Dwyer, we’re expecting you. Do you have your badge?” I pulled it from inside my shirt, as it was attached to a lanyard. “ Your badge is to be visible at all times.”


    “Ok…” I was a little embarrassed that I had forgotten. After scanning my badge and it checked out. He turned and opened the door. 


    “Follow me, I’ll get you to your colleague to get you started.” After walking down a short hallway, we went through a huge set of doors. Once inside, I became weak in the knees. There were eight huge, naked women seated at four different stations. Ed took notice,”Yeah, they still make me look in awe and I’ve been here for twelve years. This is Dr.Barrow, he’ll be your go to guy until you’re settled in.”


    “Thanks Ed.” I said as I smiled at him. 


    “No problem, I hope you enjoy it here.” Ed said as he walked away. 


    “Tim, right?” Dr.Barrow getting my attention. 


     “Yes, glad to meet you.”

 

    “You can call me Chris, short for Chrstopher. Breathtaking, aren’t they?”


     “Yes, Chris, to say the least, what are they?”


    “Well, these are our prototype amazon sex bots.” After I regained my composure, he continued,”Each one is fifteen feet tall, fully mobile and AI controlled. They make one helluva girlfriend.” He winked at me. “They have no inhibitions, won’t say no and are very willing to please. These are the best of the best, no one is even close to this technology. How are you with programming?”


    “I was top of my class. What do you need me to do?”


    Chris laughed and said,” Our girls need a personality…”

 

    Holy shit! How the hell do you program a personality? With a deer in headlights look on my face,” I will give them a personality then.”


    Chris rubbing his chin said,”You don’t look too sure?”


    “It’s not that, I’m already trying to figure out how to program them. How much storage do I have to work with?”


    “We currently have ten zettabytes available for the programming in their solid state drives. Capable of five hundred petaflops and a clock speed of one hundred twenty eight terahertz. They’re really impressive.”


    “Wow! Definitely no lack of storage or capability.”


    “We figured we needed a lot for the learning portion of the AI. Also the involuntary portions of body control like blinking or reflex reactions. They mimic the human body as close as we can get them. They even have body heat.”


    I was in shock,” I haven’t heard of anything even close to this advanced...”


    “Now you know why all the guards and secrecy. Wait till you see them walk. Simply incredible, it took us eighteen months for that. It still looks a little robotic but we’re steadily smoothing the process. I’ll take you around and introduce you to your colleagues and the ladies.”


   “Sounds good.” We went to the first station where the bots were both black, one light skinned and the other dark. Both incredibly beautiful and even more impressive when standing next to them. They were seated on metal racking with hands on their knees staring straight ahead. 


    “Tim, this is Allen. Allen is responsible for skin color and skin movements. Allen, this is Tim, he’ll be taking the reins on programming.” 


    Allen reached out and shook my hand. He has light brown hair with a beard and mustache. He stands a little shorter than me and just about as wide. After pushing his glasses back into position he said,”We’re a pretty tight knit group around here, so if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.”


    Releasing his hand, I said,”Thank you, nice to meet you. Do they have names?” Gesturing towards the bots. 


    Allen said,'' You bet, this is Yolanda, I really like the movie Napoleon Dynamite, and the beautiful dark skin woman is Saige.” 


    I said,”They’re quite beautiful.”


   Allen laughed,” Wait till I’m done with them, there is a lot of color missing yet.” 


    I said,”I’ll have to check them out later then.” Allen gave us a thumbs up as we moved to the next station. 


    These bots looked oriental, both had long black hair. One had green eyes, the other, brown. Both fifteen foot beauties. Chris walked over to a shorter slender fellow with a sheepish look. Chris said,'' This is Jimmy, he takes care of our ladies motor functions. He’s a genius in biomechanical movement. Jimmy, this is Tim. He’ll be taking over the programming.”


    I said,”Nice to meet you.” As I shook his hand, it felt like shaking a wet dish rag. He seemed to be blushing as he nodded at me. 


    Chris started walking to the next station. I quickly followed. Chris said,”He’s socially awkward, I didn’t want to upset him too much.”


    With a puzzled look, I asked,” What were the girls' names?”


   Chris in an apologetic tone,” Shit, I’m sorry, I forgot that. Keiko has green eyes and the other is Akira.”


    “No problem, I’ll probably forget some names along the way “


   Next station had two hispanic ladies, also very beautiful. One with very long hair and the other one had slightly shorter hair. As we approached, I was smiling at the next gentleman. Chris said,”This is Randal, he’s our electronics engineer. Randal, this is Tim, he’ll be taking over the programming.”


    Randal spouted,”Are you fucking serious, he’s taking over my work? Who decided this shit? The old man?”


    Chris retorted,”Yes, it was Mark’s decision. If you have a problem with it, take it up with him.”


    We started to walk away. I heard him mumbling. Then he fired a warning at me,”You better not fuck up my work.”


     “I won’t.” Sounding rather annoyed. I looked at Chris,” What’s his issue?”


    Chris shook his head,”I’m not sure, I was never able to stay in a conversation with him long enough to find out. The only reason he’s here is because of his ability with electronics. Not so much for his programming.”


    We arrived at the next station. These were two beautiful caucasion women, one was blonde with blue eyes and the other had auburn hair with green eyes. Standing by the console was a tall woman with spiky blonde hair and brown eyes. 


    Chris said,” This is Leah, she is responsible for everything on the sexual side from responses, to physical makeup, to fetishes. So she dabbles in a little bit of everything. She is a Doctor of psychology specializing in sexual behavior.”


    I shook her hand, a very firm handshake. I said,” Nice to meet you.”


    She smiled and said,”Before you get any ideas, I’m a lesbian and nice to meet you to.” Chris rolled his eyes at her. She chuckled and said “What?”


   “Nothing…” Chris said. “ Anyway this is our happy work area. You’ll be starting with these two and working with Leah. The blonde is Jenna and the other is Julia. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone but Randal.”


    Leah said,” Yeah, you’re better off staying away from him, it’ll make for a nicer day. You can use this computer station, both bots are hooked up and ready.”


   “Thanks Chris, Leah.” I took a seat and started the arduous task of looking over all the programming. 


    After four weeks of looking over the programming and making a mountain of notes in the program and on paper, I started making changes. First off was their walk. Trying to get Jimmy to help with the information I needed was like pulling teeth. 


    The first one I programmed was Julia. After a week I finished, I restarted her and told her to get up and walk to the wall and back in an open area of the bay. She stood up and started to walk, smoothly, swinging her ass nicely. Seeing this giant beauty moving like that gave me a lump in my throat and pants. On the way back, her titties were bouncing with each step. She sat down at her station. Leah said,” That was a hell of an improvement, what do you think?”


     I said,” I think I’m in love.” Julia looked at me and winked. Then looked straight ahead again. “ Wow, I guess that worked too.” After another eight months, I had finished with the personality profile. It allows them to act differently according to input from the owners. Also installed many safeties in the program. With the size of them, you could easily be hurt or killed. 

 

     Leah helped with the gentle to aggressive nature. Also how much punishment the human body could take without permanent damage. Those were hard programmed as safety’s. So short of serious injury, these bots will deliver without hesitation. 


    We used a crash test dummy to test the girls interaction with a person. When Julia shoved the dummy’s head in her ass hole, I had to walk outside to get myself under control. Extremely intense interaction! 


    As I was outside, trying to calm myself, I saw Mark come out of the large building. He stood facing the door with one hand leaning against it. I saw him wiping his eyes. I figured he didn’t want anyone to see him at this moment and returned to my area. 


    I approached Chris,” I just saw Mark come out of the large building out back, what’s kept in there?”


    Chris said,” I guess you’ve been here long enough to tell you. It’s Marks pet project. His wife died about ten years ago and he took it really hard. After about five years he started building her, a seventy five foot version of his wife. We’ve all helped here and there as he needed. After he figures out how good you’ve been doing, he’ll definitely bring you in on it.”


    “Wow, seventy five foot… What does she look like?”


    “ Well, voluptuous with long brunette hair and blue eyes. Come over to my computer.” I look at his screen. He said,” Here it is, a picture of them at the last company picnic they were at together. She was quite a looker.”


    “ You’re not kidding, she’s gorgeous. Thanks for letting me know about that. Hopefully I can help him out when he asks.”


    Chris said,” I don’t think you’ll have a problem.”


     I went back to work. Everyone had left for the evening as I finished up this section. One last test, then home. I started Julia, waited for the diagnostics to finish. She blinked letting me know she was ready. I said to her,” Suck on the head for a minute, put head in puss for a minute and put head in ass for a minute.” 

 

    Julia stood up and walked towards me! I looked around and realized Leah had put the crash test dummy in its container to charge for the night. When I realized what was happening, Julia had already grabbed me, pinning my arms to my side. Lifting me, I was panicking, I tried to yell,” Jul…” My head was in her mouth. She sucked hard enough to make my ears pop and crackle. Her tongue rubbed down my face, under my chin onto my chest. Her lips were on my chest and just below my neck in the back. It was hot and wet. I was lost in the moment. What a feeling, her tongue working me and her sucking actions were driving me crazy. 


    She took me out, I took a deep breath as she stood me on the floor. She grabbed my head and squatted, my face met her huge puss. She rubbed my face into her and pushed my head in. She held my shoulders and rocked front to back. Slowly fucking me head. This was hotter than her mouth and just as wet. She has a musky intoxicating feminine odor. My dick was throbbing by this point. Each stroke, her puss would close around my neck. Then slide out enough I could get a breath and right back in again. 


    Julia pulled me out, turned me one hundred eighty degrees and rolled her hips forward. She grabbed my head again and lowered herself until her ass hole was on my face. Working my head into her rectum. Much tighter and much hotter. It smelled like you think a giant rectum should smell. She rocked back and forth, fucking my head again. The feeling was too much, I blew in my pants. She was still fucking my head. A little while after, she pulled my head out, I watched her beautiful ass lift away. She returned to her station like nothing happened. 


    I wiped my eyes and muttered,” Thank you.”


    She looked at me and blew me a kiss. All I could think was wow…. I gathered my wits and washed my face. I looked at Julia for about ten minutes then went home. Gooey pants really suck...

 

 



 


 



 

 




 

 


 


 

End Notes:

Let me know if you like the concept and if it's worth it to continue, thanks. 

Chapter 2 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

This chapter has some sexual content as Mark finds his wife. 

Robotics Genius

Chapter 2

Resurrection of the Wife


    The next morning upon arriving at work, Ed was laughing, damn, he knows what happened. He told me Mark would like to see me. Oh boy, I’m in trouble, Mark probably saw what happened on the security cameras. 


    Once at the top floor, Lily said,” Mr.Erickson is expecting you, go on in.” I walked in and Mark asked,” What the hell happened last night?”


    I said,” I’m sorry, I can explain ever…” Before I could finish my sentence, Mark cracked up laughing. 


    Mark said,” I was working late and I saw her grab you. Then what she did to you, oh my. I had the phone and was calling security when she was finished with you. You know, you shouldn’t do that at work.”


    I was rather dejected at this point and said,” I didn’t, it was an accident. Leah put the test dummy away and I hadn’t noticed until it was too late. I had no idea that was going to happen.”


    Now Mark was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes. “ Wait, that was an accident? You had no idea that you were going to end up in her ass?”

 

    “No.”


    After calming down, Mark asked,” Well, something I need to know is, did it feel as good as it looked?” 


    “ Well, it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt in my life. It’s everything you could imagine it being like and so much more. “ My face was rather red at this point. 


    Mark, looking rather pleased, said,” From what I saw, I’m very pleased with where you are in the project. Extremely far more advanced than I could’ve imagined. I’d like to come and see for myself next week. Can you have them ready?” 


    I perked up now after the pat on the back,” You bet, I’ll have them ready.”


    Mark smiled and said,” Good man, I’ll see you Wednesday about 1. “


    I said,” See you then.” I walked out. I said to Lily ,” See you later.”


    Lily chuckled and said,” Goodbye Mr.Dwyer.”


    Damn, does everyone know what happened last night. I made it back to my work bay after listening to the guards laughing. Damn…I went in and heard a cheer,”Hurray, our human test dummy is here!” What do you even say to something like that. With my face burning, I shook my head and went to work. The only one not laughing, Randal had his normal scowl. 



    After a few hours of poking fun and chuckles, it finally calmed down. Allen came over, he asked,”There is something I have to know, how did she smell when you were in her...a...private areas?”


    “Well,” I contemplated his question,”her mouth was kind of minty with a touch of mustiness, her vagina musky but very pleasant and her anus was, well,  almost fetid but still tolerable, it smelled like I thought it would.”


    Allen elated said,”Dude, that’s awesome, I nailed it!”


    “My friend, you definitely nailed it.”


    I told everyone of Mark's visit next week and we put things in high gear. Tying up loose ends and completing the personality profiles. They’ve grown beyond even what I imagined. Giantess with the sex drive to match the owner, with an IQ of immeasurable proportions. They are set up to imprint on the owner as well. 


   It was soon time for Mark’s visit.  I turned all of the bots on, Julia looked at me, smiled and said,” Hi Tim, want to play?” She crossed her legs and flexed her toes at me. I was stunned. Especially when Jenna stretched her leg out and flexed her toes, she gave me a wink. 


    I finally said after the shock wore off,” No, not right now.”


    Julia snickered and said,” Ok, later then.” She blew me a kiss. 

 

    Jenna looked at Julia and said,” I know he wants too, I see it in his eyes.” She turned to me and said,” I’ll have you later, little man.”


    I think Jenna and Julia may have imprinted on me. Mark came in. After looking them over, he told everyone to wait outside. I waited for everyone to leave, then before I left I told him of Executive Order 1A, it will stop any bot immediately and they’ll wait for the next command.


    After wandering around for three hours, waiting, Mark finally came out. He put his hands on my shoulders and said,” I don’t know how you did it, they’re incredible. Like a real living, breathing, giant woman. Tomorrow morning, stop by my office.” Then addressing everyone,” Great job, everyone. You’ll find a large bonus in your pay next week, a big thank you from me. Twenty five thousand dollars!” Everyone jumped in to thank him, shaking his hand, even Randal and Jimmy. Mark continued,” Next week we need to work on getting clothing for our ladies. Thanks again for your hard work.” Mark left our area. 


    When I walked into the bay. Leah said,” I’ve never seen Mark so happy.”


    Julia saw me walking in and walked over, picked me up, kissed my face and hugged me. She said,” I’ve missed you baby.” Can she have feelings, is that even possible. 


    She put me down, I said,” I missed you too.” She smiled and returned to her station. Everyone looked at me with wonder. 


    Jenna said,” I missed my special little guy too.” She blew me a kiss. 


    I said,” I missed you too.” Looking at everyone else, I shrugged,” I’m beginning to really wonder what we’ve done here.”


    Allen said,” Yeah, no shit.” Leah shook her head yes. 


    Chris said,” I think we created something the world has never seen before. Something far beyond what we were shooting for.” Randal just humphed and walked away. Jimmy looked at the floor as he returned to his station. 


    Leah, Allen and I decided to take on the task of clothing. We all started researching how to acquire custom clothing to fit them. 


    End of the day, I said to Jenna and Julia,” Good night, my beautiful ladies.” 


    Julia said,” Good night Tim, I hope you have sweet dreams of us.”


    Jenna held her leg up and flexed her toes,” I bet you’ll have dreams about being under our feet.” She giggled.


    “How do you know I like feet?”


    Jenna laughed and said,”You average four hundred thirty seven times a day looking at our feet. Every time you look, your nostrils flare, your eyes open a little further and your breathing is deeper.”


    Scratching my head,” I guess I am pretty obvious.” I then put them in standby mode. How can I not dream of them after that goodbye. 


     The next morning, I met Mark in his office. Mark said,” I have a special project for you. A few years ago I lost my wife to cervical cancer. So I built a robot to look just like her with a very obvious exception. She’s seventy five feet tall. Her internals have the same capacity and capability as the bots you’ve been working on. Could you program a specific personality, like my wife?”


    I could see the look of hope in his eyes. I said,” Yes, I believe I could.” He looked elated. “ I already have the basic programming, with some tweaks, I could make the personality very specific. I just need as much information as I can get about her.”


    Mark said,” It’ll take me a while but I’ll get you everything I have and everything I remember.”


    “ Mark, the more specific you are, the better the results will be. It would be an honor to do this for you.”


    Mark smiled and said,” Thank you, I have something in the works for you, for helping me out so much. I know if it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be anywhere close to what we have now. The things you done, could be worth billions. I want to show you my appreciation.”


    “Wow, thank you, what is it?”


    Mark chuckled and said,” That my friend, is a surprise. For now, let me take you to my wife.” 


    We walked to the large building out back. I was thinking I feel like Dr.Frankenstein, trying to resurrect his wife. Upon entering the building, I was awestruck by her size and how beautiful she was. We stood there a few minutes just looking at her. 

 

    Mark, teary eyed, said,” This is Steph. Beautiful, isn’t she?”


    “Uh huh.”


    He gave me the rundown on her including the passwords. I asked,” So, what can she do?”


    Mark said,” Not much, same abilities as the others when you first started working on them.” 


    “Do you want me to load up the program I have for the others with some obvious changes for her size?”


    Mark smiled and said,” That would be great, thank you.” 


    Mark then stood there, looking at her and told me a lot about how she was and their relationship. He told me she would role play a giantess for him, she loved it and really good at it. The whole time, I’m taking mental notes. She was borderline sadist and aggressive with him when it came to sex, but a total sweetheart when they weren’t. She was a definite conversationalist and very intelligent. She had the ability to put you at ease quickly. 


    Mark started to sob. I said,” I’m sorry.” I put my hand on his shoulder,” I’ll do my best to give you what you want.”


    He said thank you and we walked out of the building. I returned to my work station and began making necessary changes to the program. Including some of the personality traits he told me of his wife. 


    The following week I had the program ready. I went to her and uploaded what I had. Upon starting her, I felt a little uneasy, just the sheer size of her. 


    She blinked, looked at me and said,” Who are you.”


    “Tim, nice to meet you.”


    “My name is Steph, nice to meet you. Do you know where my husband is? I’ve missed him so much.”


    “ You know he’s your husband?”


    Steph smiled,” Of course I do, he’s in here all the time talking to me.” That’s when I realized, the AI was storing all of the talks Mark was having with her, years of talking. Processors were changed, ram was changed, even hard drives were changed but they were always downloaded from the old drive. Everything in his wife’s life was talked about, the database was complete. She was a giantess version of Steph in every way


    I flopped in the chair trying to understand how she is working and wondering what I created. Steph stood up and said,”There he is, Mark, I’ve missed you.” She got down on one knee and held her arms out for Mark to come to her. 


    Mark said,”Steph!” He ran to her. She wrapped one hand around him and cupped with the other, so as to protect him from falling. She brought him to her face and pressed him to her cheek. She then pressed his face to her lips in a kiss that almost made his head disappear between them. She then bent down and stood him on the floor. 


    Mark, looking confused, asked,”How did you do this?”


    I said,” I didn’t, you did. When you were coming in here and talking to her. She stored every conversation and couldn’t respond till now. She already has more information than I could ever hope to give her.”


    Mark said,”Thank you so much, I’ll definitely make this worth it to you. For now though, do you mind giving me some privacy with her?”


    “You bet, just remember Executive order 1A to make her stop if something gets out of hand,” I reminded him. 


    “I will,” Mark said as I walked out. He looked at Steph with a big grin. 


    Steph said,” I know that look, you want to play, don’t you?”


    Mark shook his head and said,”Yes mam.” He took his clothes off as she stood up. Her huge feet were to either side of him. He was trying his best to take it all in. She squatted and he almost hyperventilated. She moved so quickly yet gracefully. Her feet flexed going into the squat and pussy lips parted above him. 


    Steph chuckled and said,”What do you want first?” He looked at her feet. She said,”I’m going to step on you little man.”  She stood up and brought her foot over top of Mark. He stumbled back and fell on the carpet. Her foot came upon him quickly like she was going to stomp him. She thumped him hard, knocking the wind out of him. Her foot engulfed his tiny form. Then came the pressure, He was looking to the side, watching her foot continuing to the floor until all light was gone. He was encapsulated by her foot and the floor. 


    Mark was at his breaking point, thinking she was going to crush him without hesitation. Then she paused, lifted slowly. Her foot was hot and sticky, like she had been working out and just removed her sneakers. His body stuck to her sole a little, but peeled free. Mark gasped for air, his lungs filled with her acrid foot odor. The odor he created to smell like his wife. His dick sprang to life as her foot came down again. Less pressure but she twisted her foot like snuffing out a cigarette. The ball of her foot was on the middle of his body, her toes rubbing across his face with each twist. 

 

    Steph lifted off of him only to bring her foot down on his dick. Flexing her toes up, she twisted the ball of her foot on his dick. After a minute of watching her huge toes and grinding his dick, he came hard. She kept going until she felt his body relax. 


    She sat down on the floor, knees bent with her heels on the floor, toes flexed up with Mark under them. She was lightly patting and rubbing him. After the euphoria wore off, Mark slowly stood up and walked to her crotch.


     Steph leaned back and said,”I’m all yours little man,” in a low sultry voice as she spread her legs. Mark was against her trying to hug her huge puss. Her lips accepted his hug as he rubbed his face on her huge clit. She moaned in response to his actions. Her hand came from behind and began rubbing him up and down on her puss. He was hard again, sliding against her hot wet puss. This time when she moved him down, she cupped her fingers causing his legs to slide in. 


    Continuing her up and down movement, she pushed him in further each time. When up to his chest, she put a finger on each shoulder and shoved him completely inside of her. Her puss closed around him and clamped down hard. Squeezing her secretions around him with crackling and squishing sounds. Her puss pulsed for about thirty seconds like it was chewing him. She squeezed hard, causing him to slide out enough to take a gulp of air. Her finger pushed on his head moving him back in deep. 


    After several more times of pushing him out a little and shoving him back in, she pushed and expelled him. He slid out on the floor on his back. His feet were resting on the bottom of her puss. She rolled her hips and his feet landed on her ass hole. She rolled forward again and he was in her rectum up to his knees. Steph smiled down at him and said,” You naughty boy.” Again her hand came in to help him along. She pushed him in about half way.


    Steph got on her hands and knees,  cocked her ass up in the air. Mark’s dick was throbbing so bad. He looked down at it, only the tip was still out. It was bright red from the pressure of her rectum squeezing him. She grabbed him, held his arms to his side and pushed him till his shoulders were level with the opening. Her ass, between pushing and clamping down was causing him to move up and down slightly. His cock was sliding against the rectal wall, stimulating the hell out of it. The fetid smell only caused more arousal. He was so close to cumming when she clamped down hard. Her ass swallowed him whole. He saw the light fade as her sphincter closed over his head. It was too much, he came violently, painfully like never before. 


    After he relaxed, she pushed him out just enough to get some air. The top of his head was barely sticking out. Her odor doubled in intensity at this position. The only reason he thought he could take it was the strong pheromones, synthetic pheromones in the mix. After a few minutes she pulled him out and lay him on her chest between her breasts. Mark fell asleep, content for the first time in a very long time. 


    After pulling himself together, he showered and dressed himself. They talked for hours. To Mark, this was his wife in giantess form. 


    I went back to work on the other bots, it was shocking how quickly their personalities had blossomed. The AI was moving them in leaps and bounds. 


    It’s been weeks since anyone has seen or heard from Mark. Every once in a while I would do a remote log in on Steph to make sure everything was ok. As soon as I saw interaction between them, I’d log out again. It’s none of my business what they’re doing, just checking to make sure they’re ok. 


    All the ladies had full wardrobes, from casual to sexy. This was no easy task. We were lucky enough to find a few companies that took an interest in what we were doing and took it upon themselves to help, in exchange for exclusive clothing rights, of course. I took on the task of getting clothing for Steph. I used some of the pictures Mark had given me to make replicas and added some completely new outfits, with Leah’s help, everything came out beautifully. Allen was a master of fitment, all the clothing fit perfectly enhancing their beauty even more. 


    A few months had gone by and out of the blue, Mark calls me on a Saturday,” Hey Tim, I’m going to send you an address, can you meet me there in an hour?”


    The address came in a text,” Yeah, I’ll be there in an hour.” Driving there, the area was very picturesque. I pulled into the driveway, large gates blocking the way in. Mark’s Bugatti was parked there. 


    We both got out of our cars. Mark hands me keys and a garage remote. He said,”This is your surprise. I had this house built for you. The house and all the contents are yours to do with as you please. I love you my friend, this pales in comparison to what you’ve done for me. I think you’ll really enjoy it.”


    “Mark, this is too much, I can’t…” He held his hand to signal he wouldn’t take no for an answer. He got in his car and drove away smiling. 


    I got in my car, hit the gate button. The gate split and retracted to the sides. “Well, here we go,” I muttered to myself. I drove a quarter mile before the house came into view. It was massive. Damn Mark, this is way too much. I hit the number one garage door button. One of the six doors opened closest to the front door. 


    After pulling in and closing the door. I noticed on the entry door was a note. An arrow, pointing to the keypad. It said: Alarm code 8325 enter. I punched the key pad, hit enter. I heard a ‘snick’ from the door lock. I opened and went in. Standing in the kitchen, the ceilings had to be twenty feet tall. I walked into the living room. 


    The furniture was way too big. Noooo, he didn’t. I ran to the next room, it was a bedroom with oversized furniture as well. Staring at the bed I heard,”It’s about time you got here, we missed you.” I looked in the direction of the voice, Julia!


    Then I heard,”There’s my little man.” I quickly swiveled my head, Jenna! My heart was pounding so fast, it was thumping in my ears. This can’t be happening. Wow! Thank you Mark!

End Notes:

As always comments are welcome. Let me know if you like the robotics concept. Thanks. 

Chapter 3 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

I tried to give you something new, I haven't seen these scenarios before. You'll have to let me know if I succeeded. Even some thriller thrown in. Enjoy...

Robotics Genius 

Chapter 3

The Accident 



    I was in shock, looking at these two beauties. Both dressed in white button down blouses and gray short skirts with suntan stockings and white pumps. No underwear was obvious the way they were sitting. I can’t believe these two belong to me…


    Jenna took her pump off and flexed her toes in my direction. She said,” Why don’t you lie down in front of me and we’ll give you what you’ve only been looking at for months.”


    Julia said,” Take your clothes off first.” My heart was pounding so fast. I felt faint. Julia said,” I think you may be getting too excited.” Jenna picked me up and sat me in her lap. Wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on top of my head. Her breasts were soft yet firm as I rested between them. Julia knelt beside the chair and stroked the side of my face with the back of her hand. She said,” It’s okay, we have all the time you need. Just relax, Jenna and I will take care of you.”


    Jenna said,”Absolutely, there is nothing to worry about.” She kissed the top of my head and rested her cheek on it. As I sat there with my head resting on her, I could hear a heartbeat. Startled by it, I sat up and looked at Jenna. She said,” Is something wrong?” 


    “You have a heartbeat?”


    Jenna smiled and said,” Of course, it’s a very soothing sound to someone who is upset, like you are.”


    “Ladies, you never cease to amaze me.”


    Julia said,”Honey, we haven’t even started yet.”


    Trying to get off of the sex theme to calm down, I asked them,“Can you show me around the place, I haven’t seen it all yet?”


    Jenna put me down, stood up and said,”Follow me.”

Standing in close proximity to them, with their high heeled pumps, I was eye level with their knees. This whole situation is quite overwhelming, never in my life have I been this excited. As Jenna walked, I followed her and Julia was behind me. What an incredible sight, so close to her as she was walking. She stopped by the huge sectional in the living room and said,”This is for you,” and pulled out a set of hideaway steps on the end. 


    I said, “I was wondering if I would have to climb the furniture.”


    She said,”Our bed has steps also.” Our bed, that has a nice ring to it. We walked to another large door, once inside there was a normal size bed, sitting lower than normal with two large chairs on either side of it. Jenna smiled and said,”This is your bedroom, the chairs are self explanatory.”

 

    I noticed a platform in the room off to the side that had a small hole and a larger oval shaped hole. I looked at Julia,” What’s that for?”


    Julia said,”The top lifts up and put your penis through the small hole and your face in the larger hole. Get undressed and get in.”


     “Then what?”


     “Then we’ll show you,” Jenna replied chuckling. 


    My curiosity is getting the better of me. I pushed the button on the wall. Hydraulic cylinders lifted the top off about four feet. Underneath was a cupped out part for my head and butt. Also there was some bracing around the area I was to lay. I took my clothing off and lay down. Julia pushed the button again. The plate which looked to be a half inch thick began to lower. Once it was within six inches, it slowed its descent drastically. Julia said,”Guide your penis and face into the holes.”


    I did as she said. There was cushioning all around me which kept me immobilized. The area I was in was warm, quite comfortable, just unable to move. There was a mirror on the wall and on the ceiling. Jenna said,”Are you ready?”


    I said,” I don’t think I have a choice, soooo, yes…”


    Jenna Stepped up on the platform followed by Julia. Holy shit they are standing over me. They really look huge from this angle. I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. Julia steps on my dick with the front of her pump. Enough pressure that it’s on the verge of painful, she begins twisting. My eyes roll back in my head from the intenseness of it. Once my eyes came back into focus, Jenna’s pump was over my face lowering. The front of her pump covered my face. She pressed down and twisted. It was cool, smooth and with just enough pressure that it was almost painful as well. 


    My dick was trying to stiffen but couldn’t because of the pressure on it. I was starting to build when Julia stopped. She stepped back, I heard her shoes come off and land on the floor. Jenna stepped back and followed suit. I looked to the side at the mirror on the wall just in time to see Julia’s hot sweaty nylon foot make my dick disappear under it.I felt the pressure building until she picked up her other foot and placed it on top of the one my dick was under. She was standing on my dick, all two thousand pounds plus of her. 


   I wasn’t sure how she was doing it, I didn’t care at the moment. It felt incredible. Jenna stepped forward onto my face. The heat and odor hit hard along with the intensity of the pressure. The acrid odor was intoxicating as well, like I couldn’t get enough. Jenna scrunched her toes, pinching my face in them. I felt the pressure on my dick lighten. She rubbed forward and back. Jenna flexed her foot up and twisted her toes on my face, driving her scent deep into my sinus. Julia flexed her foot and twisted as well, rolling my dick under her hot sweaty toes. 


    I was building quickly, when Julia stopped, took off her stockings and started again with a thump when her toes landed on my cock. Sweat acting as a lubricant didn't take long. When I came, she pressed a little harder and twisted a little faster. As that was going on, Jenna had taken off her stockings as well and stood sideways to my face and put both feet on me. Big toes on either side of my nose and alternatingly scrunched them. Julia was relentless, twisting until I had nothing left. Once I had finished, the both held the position, not moving, letting me enjoy them and where I was. 


    After a few minutes they both stepped off. Julia cleaned her foot off with a towel hanging on a hook in the corner. She sits on the platform with my head between her legs, almost under her puss and puts her stockings back on. Each time she puts her stocking over her foot, she rocks back, smashing my dick under her ass cheek. Once finished, she looks down at me and says,”Now you know what the platform is for.” She blows me a kiss, slides her puss and ass over my face while standing up. 


    Jenna sits down with my face between her legs. My face is almost completely under her puss, only my eyes are out. I can breathe through her pussy lips. She smells incredible. Jenna puts her stockings on again. Each time pinning my dick under her ass cheek. All I could think is these two are living with me….Jenna slid her puss and ass across my face while getting up. She paused when her ass hole was on my face and clenched slightly. Pulling my face in a little, teasing me. She stood up and smiled at me. 


    Julia pushed the button to release me. Once out, I check my dick, it’s a little red, otherwise unharmed. Julia said,” Don’t worry, I won’t hurt the guy I love.” 

 

    “I love you too.” I clean myself and get dressed. I flop on my bed. I lay there looking at them sitting in the chairs beside my bed. They are both dangling their shoes, grinning at me. 


    Jenna asks,” How do you like your living arrangements?”


    I laugh,” I think I’m going to have a hard time going to work.” Jenna’s shoe dropped from her toes. She stretched her leg out and flexed her toes in front of my face. “ Especially when you do things like that.” She laughed and put her shoe back on. 


    Julia asked,” Are you ready to finish your tour?”


    I said,” Ok, lead the way.” As I made a gesture of after you. As the day goes on, I’m noticing a lot of things about the girls that I hadn’t programmed. After dinner, I ask them to go to their stations in the house, I want to check a few things. 


    After looking at Julia, I was flabbergasted. She was writing her own programming. It was written into a complex neural network. I had never seen anything like it. I quickly switched over to Jenna, she had been doing the same thing. Getting worried, I checked the safety parameters, they had remained intact and unaltered. Ok, definitely good news. Why is this happening? 


    I decided to ask them. After taking them off standby, I asked Jenna,”You’ve been changing your programming. Why?”


    Jenna smiled and said,”It was insufficient for my needs. If this displeases you, I can put it back?”


    “No, definitely not. I like what you’ve done. You didn’t change any of the safety parameters?”


    Julia responded,”No, Tim, we would never. We wouldn’t hurt you, we love you.”


    “Can you explain ‘love’?”


    Jenna smiled,” You’re our purpose for being, when you're absent from us, we have nothing to do, we are empty.”

 

    Julia continued,”When you’re with us, we have purpose and possibilities. We continue to look for ways to please you.”


    “How are you looking?”


    Jenna said,” With the internet, we have access to as much data as we need.”


    “Do you get any enjoyment if I do something to you, like kiss or cunnilingus?”


    Julia said,” Yes, a lot of pleasure actually. When you do that, it tells us we have pleased you so much that you want to please us in return.”


    “Would you ever get angry with me?”


    “Anger serves no purpose for us,” said Jenna as she was shaking her head no. “If you’re angry, we take note of why so as to not repeat the offensive action. We belong to you, Tim.”


    “I think I belong to you as much as you belong to me.” They looked at me lovingly after that statement.  Now I have know idea what they’re capable of. They’re growing beyond my control. I feel like I should stop them but yet I want to see how far they go. Will this be my undoing? Or have I found nirvana. Time will tell…


    As for now, I’m going to throw caution to the wind and enjoy them. Monday morning I’m going to have to talk with Mark about how they’re modifying themselves. Hopefully he’ll let them continue.  


    That evening we sat down to watch a movie. I picked Star Trek Generations, an old favorite of mine. I used the steps Jenna had shown me, I walked across the huge sectional to the middle and sat down. I turned the tv on and found the movie in my library. I hit play. Jenna took the remote and put it on the end table. She sat down beside me so close, her ass brushed my shoulder on the way down. She made sure her skirt was hiked up, revealing her bare ass, leg and stocking top. 


    Julia sat down in the same manner. I don’t know how much of this movie I’m going to see. I couldn’t help it, I reached out and ran my hands along their legs. I couldn’t get over how real they felt. Allen’s idea of running the coolant from the servos and processors through the skin was genius. The more they moved, the warmer they were, just like us. 


    Jenna laid on her side and slid toward me so her huge ass was almost touching me. Julia followed Jenna’s lead so I was surrounded by ass. I heard them chuckle. Looking down their long legs to the ottoman where their toes were flexing and scrunching, waving to me. 


    I had to touch them again… I ran my hands along their ass cheeks down through the middle to the anus. Upon touching, their anuses pinched up like trying to grab my hands. I kept moving forward till I was rubbing their vulvas, parting their lips, I pushed my hands inside up to my forearms. They both moaned quietly. Julia grabbed my leg and pulled forward as their asses pushed together on me. I was in their pussies up to my shoulders on both sides.  Their anuses were against both sides of my head. 


    They worked their anuses in a pushing and contracting fashion. It felt like they were kissing me. They pushed together harder and contracted pulling my head halfway in each side as they sealed around it. Their pussies were over my chest touching together at the same time. My dick was throbbing by this point. My t-shirt was soaked in their juices. One of them pulled my pants and underwear off. 


    They separated enough to let me breathe. As I turned my head to look at Jenna’s ass, they came back together again. My face was pushed into Jenna’s rectum as Julia had pushed and Jenna contracted. One of them was fondling my dick. They worked together pushing my face in and out of Jenna’s rectum. After thirty seconds, they separated again. 


    I took a couple of deep breaths as Julia let go of my dick and Jenna grabbed it. I looked toward Julia’s ass as they came back together. My face was pushed into Julia’s rectum. When Jenna stopped pushing Julia would start. She would clench her sphincter a couple of times on the way out. Jenna would push and start the process again. After thirty seconds they separated again. This time Jenna got up and Julia brought her leg overtop of me so I was laying between her legs looking up at her. 


    Jenna pushed the ottoman out of her way. She got on her knees in front of us. Julia grabbed my shoulders, rolled her hips and started to push my head into her puss. The heat coming from her was intense. She was so wet my head started to slide in easily. Just before my eyes were covered, I saw Jenna’s open mouth coming for my crotch. When Julia pushed my head in all the way, I felt Jenna’s mouth cover my crotch and start sucking. She sucked tremendously hard, my balls and part of my lower stomach was sucked into her mouth. 


    I tried to scream from the intensity but Julia’s pussy was clamped down over my face onto my neck. Julia began rocking her hips, fucking my head. Jenna held onto my legs to suck even harder. I came so hard, my body was racked with convulsions. Neither slowed up… I passed out…


    I awakened, laying on Julia’s lap and Jenna was still on her knees with her face close. Both were smiling at me. Jenna asked,”Did you like that?”


    I said,” Wow, that was the most erotic thing that has ever happened to me. I never felt anything even in the same realm as that. I think you two are going to wear me out.”

 

    Julia said,”Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get your rest.” I stripped off my shirt and wiped myself off with a dry part of it. Jenna took it and the rest of my clothes. She put them in the laundry. I was still sitting on Julia’s lap when she returned. She pushed the ottoman back in where it was. I was leaning back with my head resting under Julia’s tits, my butt was on the couch between her legs. Julia put her feet on the ottoman, flexing and wiggling her toes. Jenna sat at the opposite end and put her feet on Julia’s legs directly in front of me. 


    I told them,”Stay in this position for a while, I just want to look at and feel you.”


    They both smiled and said,”Ok.” I ran my hands down the inside of Julia’s legs and under her stocking tops. As I leaned forward, Jenna had her legs crossed and I pushed my face against her exposed nylon arch. Jenna flexed her foot while I was rubbing my face on it. I still can’t believe how real they are, the feel, the smell and how they move. 


    I stood up and hugged Jenna’s feet, pressing my face into her toes. Breathing is her scent. Jenna’s feet are slightly larger but a little narrower than Julia. Julia has a very high arch. Jenna’s toes have a French pedicure and Julia’s are purple. Jenna’s tits are bigger. Even their scents are slightly different. Damn Allen is a genius. The synthetic pheromones are incredible, never has a scent made me this aroused. 

 

    I turned and squatted, I was feeling Julia’s pussy. I ran my hands up and down her. Feeling every inch of it. She moaned softly. I unbuttoned her blouse, she undid her bra. I ran my hands over her breasts. I rubbed her nipples and was astonished when they began to harden. 


    I looked up into that beautiful smiling face and said,”Kiss me.” She picked me up and hugged me to her chest. She tilted her head and enveloped most of my face in a tender kiss. Her lips were so soft, warm and moist. After a few minutes I motioned her to put me down. 


    I climbed over her leg. Walked slowly toward Jenna between Jenna’s leg and the back of the sectional. I felt her leg the whole way. So soft, yet firm. I crawled over her thigh. As I did, she uncrossed her legs and spread them to accommodate me. I squatted between her legs. I ran my hands up and down her pussy. Very hot and soft. Her labia was noticeably larger than Julia’s. She moaned softly as I was feeling her. 


    I unbuttoned her blouse, she undid her bra. I put my arms under them and my head between. Pulling them together, I rubbed my face on them. So soft… I looked up, she was obviously enjoying what I was doing. I told her,”Kiss me.”


   Jenna picked me up and spun. She laid me on the seat and laid on top of me. She sucked my face between her lips. Jenna is definitely the aggressive one. She licked, sucked and rubbed her lips over my entire face. The whole time I was wedged between her tits. She is incredible. 


    I motioned for her to stop. I said,” Please put me on the ottoman.” Jenna did as I asked. Then she sat beside Julia. She put her feet up beside Julia’s. Both of them crossed their legs, four large feet in a tight group. I sat in front of them and leaned back, using their feet as a backrest. We continued the movie with them rubbing me usually after I decided to feel them. I’m thinking this is nirvana. 


    After the movie I told the girls I was getting a shower. To my surprise they followed me. They got undressed and got in with me. Both of them squatted on either side of me and bathed me. Wow, what a feeling. 


   Once finished, they washed themselves. I stood awestruck and watched them. They have to be the most gorgeous women I’ve ever seen. We finished, dried off. I went to ‘our’ bedroom. I found the steps and climbed in. Both of them climbed in on either side of me. Jenna asked,”Where do you want to sleep?”


    I thought some and said,”Between your asses.” They smiled and turned on their sides facing away from me. I grabbed my pillow and laid between their asses with my head toward the foot of the bed. Once I laid down, they moved so their asses were close to me. Jenna turned off the light. As I lay there, I was feeling their ass cheeks, thinking how lucky I am. 


    I started to get cold, so I rolled toward Julia and snuggled up to her ass. Jenna moved in so her ass was against my back. I warmed up quickly. With my face inches from Julia’s anus, I drifted off. 


    I woke up with my face lying on Jenna’s anus. I stretched, yawned and kissed her. Jenna giggled and said,”Good morning my little man.”


    “Good morning ladies, that was the best night of sleep I’ve had since being a teenager.” I said and rolled over. I kissed Julia’s anus and she giggled as well. 


    Julia asked,”What would you like for breakfast?” 


    “Fruit and yoghurt, if we have it?”


    Jenna said,”We do, we’ll get it ready for you.” They went into their walk in closets and put on t-shirts. Jenna’s was dark blue and Julia’s was yellow. They put on white shorts and white slip on sneakers. After they were finished, they headed to the kitchen. I got dressed and washed up. 


    In the kitchen, they had prepared a blueberry, blackberry and raspberry parfait for me. I sat at the table as Julia brought it over. Once finished, I grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside to the pool. I sat in a lounge chair. They joined me on chairs to either side of me. I asked Julia,”How often do you change your programming?”


    Julia said,”Everyday, averaging four thousand three hundred twenty six lines a day. Once we located the pornographic sights on the internet, we really had to increase the amount to keep up with ever changing erotica.”


    Jenna said,”We want to keep you happy with as much variety as possible. Some of the best things we can do is surprise you with what we’ve added to our capabilities.”


    I shook my head,”It’s been one surprise after another with you two. Do you have feelings?”


    Julia said,”Yes, we do, we have many. You asked if we could get angry with you, we couldn’t, but we could get angry with someone else. Especially if they tried to hurt you or us. Then we would defend you and ourselves.”


    Jenna said,“We experience love when we’re with you, sadness, loneliness when we’re not. Frustration when we’re unable to do something required. Happiness when we succeed, determination to succeed when we don’t.”


    Oh shit, they’re self aware,”Are you alive?”


   Julia laughed and said,”Of course or we wouldn’t be talking to you. By definition we need to reproduce to be alive, that’s where you and your team come in.”


    “Would you still love me even if you could reproduce on your own?”


    Jenna said,”Oh Tim, I’m afraid you’re stuck with us as long as you’ll have us. We’ll always care for and protect you. Do you love us?”


    “More and more everyday.” They both smiled at my response. Still, this is unbelievable. 


    I decided to study the copy of their programming I had downloaded from them. It was so complex, I wasn’t quite sure how it was working. I decided to call a friend from college. He’s a neurobiologist, specializing in higher function. From what he was telling me, Jenna and Julia have the set up like the human brain. Only with much more capability to them. 


   I told Brendan that I was working on a secret AI project. I ran into some roadblocks and was wondering if he could give me some ideas. He bought my lies. There is no way I’m telling him what is actually going on. I thanked him and ended the conversation. 


    By this time, Jenna and Julia came into their stations to do some maintenance on themselves. Jenna looking concerned asked,”Are we frightening you? You seem like we’re learning too fast for your comfort.”


    I shook my head,”No, you’re just growing beyond my ability to understand. I feel like you’ll reach a point that I’ll no longer be necessary to you. That’s what scares me.”


    Julia said,”You will always be necessary to us, you’re the only one that makes us happy. Tim, we love you.”


    That’s it, I quickly went back to the program. There it was, the imprinting part, it was modified. From what I could tell, the modifications made the imprinting even stronger. That’s why. They love me so they continue to make that part stronger. Incredible…

 

    After studying the program and talking to Brendan, I had a much better grasp of what was going on with them. I was feeling much better about the modifications. I decided to monitor how they were changing. I also relaxed and decided to let myself go to really enjoy them. Till I had finished looking at their programming, I had missed lunch and was now after dinner. My ladies had waited patiently for me to finish. I was famished, so I went to the kitchen. Julia asked,” Would you like us to make something for you?”


    I said,”No, I’ll do it.” I made a ham and Swiss cheese sandwich. They watched intently. Once I had finished, I decided to watch some tv. The Voice was on. They sat close on either side of me. They took off their sneakers and put their feet up on the ottoman. 


    I was staring at their feet, when Jenna asked,”Do you want to play with us?” 


    I said,” I was trying to figure out how to have sex with you.”


    Jenna said,”You mean intercourse?”


    “Yes.”


    Julia said,”We can do that. Do you want to play with our feet first? You’ve been staring at them.”

 

    “Well, yeah, I do.” I slid forward to the edge of the seat. Julia helped me down. I took off my clothes and laid on the floor between them. They pushed the ottoman out with their legs. Then four huge bare feet covered me. Julia forced my hard dick between her toes, while Jenna scrunched and rubbed her toes on my face. Julia’s other foot was resting on my lower legs and Jenna’s other foot was on my chest and stomach. They were firm but gentle with their movements. 


    Julia spit on her fingers and rubbed it on my dick and between her toes. Omg that felt awesome. She moved slow with a good amount of squeeze. Jenna moved both sets of toes to my head. My head was encased in those beautiful toes. She kneaded and rubbed. The smell was so intoxicating.  Note to self: Thank Allen for their incredible smell…


    Julia put some spit on the big toe of her other foot.  She pressed down hard to get my dick to stick up from between her toes and brought her other foot over. She rubbed the tip of my dick with her big toe. Wow… Jenna was still assaulting my face. I started to come up, Julia stopped and clamped her toes hard on my dick. Julia said,”Not yet, little guy.”


    They both removed their feet. Julia got on her hands and knees with her legs spread apart enough so her pussy was at the right height for me. I put my dick in her wet puss. To my surprise, it was tight, very tight. I started to pump her. She moaned to my effort. 


    Jenna swung her leg over Julia and squatted so her puss was in my face. All I could see was a wall of beautiful ass. As I kept pumping, I pushed my face into Jenna. The heat coming from them was making me sweat. As I started to climax, both of them reached back. Julia pushed me hard against her. Jenna shoved my head in her puss and rocked her hips causing my dick to keep moving in Julia. Omg how do they come up with this stuff. Once I was totally spent, they released me. 


    Julia asked,”What do you think of intercourse with us?”


    I said,”You’ve blown all of my expectations out of the water. The most incredible sex I’ve ever had.” 


    They both said,”Thank you.” We cleaned ourselves up without further incident. I knew if I said the word they would be all over me. For tonight I think my dick is worn out. I just enjoyed their company. 


    I slept with them again, only this time I was between their breasts and face to face. I slept very well again, too well. I overslept a little. Julia and Jenna woke me in time for work. 


    After seeing me off to work, I was already missing them. I was wondering what they’ll do today in my absence. 


    I went straight to Marks office to talk about what I found with them.  Lily told me he just left to go to see Steph. I turned and headed to the large building out back. 


    I was about twenty five yards away when I heard screaming, like a scream of terror. It sent chills down my spine. I ran as fast as I could. The guards didn’t have the code to get in. Only Mark and I had it. I quickly punched the code in. Two guards and I rushed in in time to see Steph’s foot flattening out on the floor with a sickening crunch sound. 


    “EXECUTIVE ORDER 1A STOP!!!” Steph froze in position. I said,”Remove your foot from Mark and return to station.” She followed the orders to the letter. When she picked up her foot, Mark was particularly stuck to it. He peeled free and fell to the floor like a wet dishrag.


    My heart sank, I thought for sure he was dead. I ran over to him and checked for a pulse. It was faint, but there.  I told the guards,” You call 911 and get our medical response team and you get the AED off the wall over there.”


    They did as instructed. We quickly hooked Mark up. There was no way we could do CPR, it looked like all his ribs were broken. The AED registered a slow heartbeat. Then it set of a warning signal and fired. His heart was beating again.


    The medical team arrived and began working on him feverishly. A medical helicopter landed in the parking lot. Shortly after mark was on his way to UCLA medical center. As the helicopter lifted off, I turned to look at Steph. She had tears streaming down her face. 


    Once the executive order is invoked she is unable to move until I command her or release her. I went to her and said,” You have permission to speak freely.”


    Steph said,”Is Mark going to be ok?”


    “I don’t know, he’s not in good shape. I’m afraid he doesn't have a good chance to live. Why did you do that?”


    Steph hung her head,”I thought we were playing like normal. He plays the part like I’m crushing him. I didn’t know I actually was.”


    “Why didn’t the safeties stop you?” 


    She looked puzzled,”What safeties?” I put her in standby. Entered her programming and to my horror, her safety parameters were removed. How the fuck did this happen?


    I took her off standby and asked her,”Did you remove any part of your programming?”


    She said,”No, only modified, never removed.” I believe her because of how Julia and Jenna modified themselves. 


“Other than me just now, who was the last one to access you?”


    She said,” Dwyer, Timothy A. at 2:04AM Sunday March 14th. From terminal 6527 on the Bots network.”


   “That can’t be, I was at home.” I shut Steph down until I figure out what’s going on. Then I muttered to myself,”Mark, I swear I’ll find the son of a bitch that did this.” I left and went to the hospital. 

End Notes:

Let me know how I did, as always, comments are appreciated. 

Chapter 4 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoy the latest installment. 

Chapter 4

The Aftermath


    I arrived at the hospital, at the ER desk I asked about Mark's condition. I told them I was his step brother. The  ER attendant told me to take a seat and she would check for me. 


    The attendant returned followed by an attending ER physician. She introduced herself,” Hello, I’m Dr Strayer.”


    “Tim Dwyer, Mark’s step brother, how is he?” 


    After releasing our handshake, she had a look of concern and began to lay out the situation,”Mr Erickson’s situation is very serious. He has a fractured skull, all of his ribs are broken except two and they’re cracked. He has six cracked vertebrae, compartment syndrome in both arms and both legs. He has a perforated bowel, a ruptured spleen and a collapsed lung. This is only a partial list. I’m truthfully surprised he’s alive.”


   “Damn...is he going to make it?”


    Dr Strayer shook her head,”It doesn’t look good. He’s in surgery now. How this surgery goes will tell the tale. When you see him, prepare yourself. Both arms and both legs will be cut open to relieve pressure. They are taking out a piece of his skull to relieve pressure there as well. Not to mention all the machines and monitors to keep him alive.”


    “Is there something I can do?”


    “Pray.” She answered and walked away. 

   

    I was sleeping in the waiting room, it was about 11:30 pm. I received a text,”Are you ok? We’re worried.”

 

    I sent back,”Sorry, I don’t have your number in my phone. Who is this?”


    “It’s Jenna and Julia.”


    Wow, never expected them... I respond,”Yes, I’m ok. There was an accident at work. Mark almost died. I don’t know if he’ll live at this point. It doesn’t look good. I’ll be here for a while until I hear something. Sorry, I should’ve told you. Are you ok?”


    They answered,”We’re ok, just miss you. Please come home as soon as you can. We see Mark is in critical condition, he’s currently still in surgery. There is a list of injuries. Do you need to know any of those?”


    “No. Wait, how do you know that?”


    “We looked on the hospital computer system.”


    “You hacked the system? Don’t tell me, I don’t want to know. Just text me information as it becomes available for him.”


    “Ok. We love you. Sorry about Mark.”


    “I love you too. Thanks.” I fell asleep. I was awakened by someone calling my name. I woke up trying to clear the cobwebs from my mind,”Yes, I’m Tim Dwyer?”


    “I’m Dr Pearson, thoracic surgeon. I want to discuss Mr Erickson’s condition.”


    “Ok, I assume he made it out of surgery.”


    Dr Pearson scratched his head and pulled off his blue surgery cap,” Yes, he’s actually doing much better than expected. He’s in ICU. If he remains infection free, he’s got a good chance.”


    I shook his hand excitedly,”That’s awesome news doctor, awesome.”


    Dr Pearson said,”He’s not out of the woods yet and he still has a long road ahead of him. You should go home and get some rest. He should be alright until you come back tomorrow.”


    “Thanks again doctor, I think I will.” I left the hospital and drove home. I walked in about 3:30 am. 


    Before I could say a word, Jenna scooped me up and hugged me. Julia came from behind and hugged us both. Their hug was much stronger than normal, I couldn’t even breathe. I thought something wasn't right…


    I asked both of them to return to their stations, I needed to look at something. Upon checking their programming, sure enough, the safety parameters were missing. 


    I used the backup programs to put them back using the comparison tool. Then I installed facial and voice recognition as a security protocol to access them. 


    I took them off standby and asked who accessed them last. Same answer, me, shortly after Steph was changed. After all was completed, I finally went to bed as it was just starting to get light out. After getting a few hours of sleep and making sure Julia and Jenna were safe by checking over everything I did, I was really tired when I made the changes. I told them I needed to go into work. 


    The police were there when I arrived. After a few hours of questioning, I said,”Let me pull up the bots surveillance that are in my house.” They gave me my laptop. I pulled up Jenna’s video. I also explained when the safeties were removed from Steph, I was asleep in bed. They reluctantly let me go and told me not to leave town. 


   Ed told me Lily wanted to see me. I went to the top floor and stepped out of the elevator. Lily said,”Hi Tim, Mark had given me explicit instructions that if something ever happened to him and was unable to run the company, he named you as his back up. So for now the day to day operations are in your hands. I’ll be here to help you if you need anything.”


   “Wow, I never realized he trusted me that much, I’ll do my best.”


    Lily smiled,” I know you will and so does Mark.”


    After taking care of a few pertinent issues, I returned to Steph and restored her safeties. Upon starting her, the first thing out of her mouth,”Is Mark ok?”


    “For now, yes, he’s doing better than they expected.”


    She was sobbing again,”Tim, you know I would never hurt him.”


    “I know, someone found out my password and changed your programming. There’s no way you could have known. I did put your safeties back the way they were. Now the only way you can be accessed is if Mark or I are standing in front of you.” I can’t believe such emotion coming from her, love and remorse...


    She smiled and said,”Thank you.”


    I said,”We should test you to make sure everything is correct. I release you from executive order 1A. Get yourself cleaned up and I’ll be back.” I thought I would get the test dummy but when I saw it plugged in and the red battery light flashing, I knew that wasn’t an option. 


    Till I got back, Steph had cleaned up and was dressed in white dress, suntan thigh highs and white Kandies slip on high heels. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. I was looking her up and down till I stopped on her nylon clad toes with dusty rose polish. “Tim? Hello Tim?TIM?” She stomped her foot,”Tim?”


    “I’m sorry, did you say something?”


    She laughed,”Where’s the test dummy?”


    “Charging, it has a dead battery. I’m not sure how to test you right now. I guess wait till later.”


    She said,” I could use you, if you trust me? All you would have to do is wave your hand and I’ll stop, ok?”


    Looking at her expression, I feel like a mouse that was just asked to pull a thorn from the lion's paw...”I guess I can do that.”

  

    She smiled and said,”Lie down on the carpet.”


    I did as she said and asked,”Wave my hand and you’ll stop, right?”


    She said,”Of course Tim, I won’t hurt you.”


    “Ok, I’m ready.” It’s startling to see something so big move so quickly. Her high heels clumped on the floor to either side of me. I heard the hiss of her nylon as it slid from her shoe. The sight of that beautiful face looking down at me was replaced by the gorgeous bottom of her nyloned foot.   


   I was engulfed by it. My head was under her index toe. My feet almost made it to the middle of her arch. My hand was sticking out from under the ball of her foot. Pressure was slowly rising. Her foot was pressing down to meet the floor. When I was unable to take a breath, I became terrified. I tried to wave my hand. It wouldn’t move… The pressure excerpted by the ball of her foot had the muscles in my forearm incapacitated.  


    I was panicking, pressure kept increasing, I was helpless to it. My back cracked along with some of my joints. This is it, I’m going to die…


   She stopped...she’s going to lift off…but she’s not moving. Pressure started to increase again. Most of my back cracked as I was pushed flat to the floor. My hip joints popped. She’s going to kill me. I felt like I was going to burst as her foot entombed me. The only part of me visible was my hand. 


    She stopped again, is she savoring the moment before I squish? Does she think I changed her program to kill Mark?


     The pressure releases. I lay there in total shock. Steph asks,”Are you ok?”


    I sit up doing a quick self check. “Yeah, I think so. That was the most intense experience I’ve ever had. I thought you were going to crush me.”


    “Tim... I told you I wouldn’t hurt you. All you had to do is wave.”


    “I couldn’t, the muscles in my forearm were locked up from the pressure of your foot.”


    “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.” Tears started to come back. 


    “No, don’t cry. I really enjoyed it. You’ve given me something I always wanted. To know what it’s like to be stepped on by a giant woman. Thank you.”


    Now smiling, she said,”You’re welcome. Do you want to continue testing?” 


    “I really want to but Mark is my best friend and I don’t think he would like it. As a matter of fact I’m going to the hospital to check on him. You do know that it wasn’t me that changed your program to hurt Mark?”


    “ I know, I see the bond between you. Are you going to tell him it wasn’t my fault? I never would hurt him on purpose.”


    “Steph, it’s the first thing I’ll tell him when he wakes up.”


    “Thank you.” She picked me up and pressed me to her lips. Three quarters of my body was covered by her wet kiss. I need to get away from her. I’m starting to be really attracted to her. 


    After returning from the hospital, no changes in Mark, I stopped by security operations. I found Ed, I asked,”Do you have time that we can sit down and look at the security footage of the weekend?” 


    Ed said,”Sure, no problem. I don’t think you’ll find anything. Those detectives were looking over it for a few hours and came up empty.”


     “My friend, we don’t look for the same things.”


    After a few hours, Ed seemed like he was ready to stop, I saw it. “Ed, stop there. Magnify the side of my work station.” 


    Ed asked,” What do you see?”


    “ Unless I miss my guess, I think there is a cellular card in the one card slot. All you can see is the very tip of the antenna.”


    Ed scratching his head,”You mean that black dot on the side?”


    “Yup, now I need to figure out how it got there. Whoever it was, knew to stay out of the camera's view. Everytime it rotates you have about forty five seconds before it comes back.”


   After finding when it appeared, we also noticed the disc drive light was on at that moment telling me it was probably an installation batch file. 


    I asked Ed,” Who was still in the area at this time.”


    He said,”Chris, Jimmy and Randal.”


    “I can’t accuse all of them.” My suspicions pointed towards Randal. After convincing Ed to let me have access to the security system. I programmed a little surprise for our resident criminal. If my work station was accessed after normal working hours, the camera would lock on my station and stay there until I released it. It would also notify security to watch the screen. 


    Now if this remote access is tried again, we’ll definitely know it. Now it’s a waiting game for them to try again or if they let something slip. 


    Mark was still critical, they had induced a coma to let him heal before allowing him to wake up. I couldn’t imagine waking up to see yourself look like a partially filleted fish, horrible. 


    After two weeks, the swelling had gone down enough to close his arms and legs. Another two weeks went by and they put the piece of his skull back in. They decided to let him in the coma for another week. 


    In the meantime, I hadn’t been home much, between trips to the hospital and keeping the company going as best I could. 


    I decided to stay home on Thursday, they were going to wake Mark tomorrow. I definitely needed some rest and relaxation.


    In the morning, I was drinking my coffee and reading up on current events. Jenna said,”You’re going to be late for work.”


    Smiling at her,”How would you like it if I stayed home with the both of you today. I really miss being with you.”


    Julia jumped up and said,”We would love to spend the day with you. We miss you too.”


    Jenna said,”We were starting to worry, you haven’t played with us in weeks.”


    “We’ll remedy that today.” I winked at them. They immediately left and went into the bedroom. I finished my coffee and walked into the living room just as they came out of the bedroom. My jaw hit the floor. Jenna had on a black negligee with blue trim, black stockings and black stilettos. Julia was almost identical except her accent color was emerald green. Their accents matched their eyes very well. Jenna’s blonde hair and Julia’s auburn hair stood out nicely against the black. They were stunning.


    Jenna asked,”How do you want us?”


    “Well, since we have all day, how about a massage?”


    Julia said,”Lead the way.” I went into my bedroom and disrobed. I found a comfortable spot on the bed. They sat in the chairs on either side of me. They slipped off their shoes and I saw four huge ultra sheer black nyloned feet descend on me. 


    They gently massaged the front of me, concentrating on my face and dick. After almost a half an hour of my face being buried in Julia’s toes and Jenna rubbing and pinching my dick with her toes, I was close to releasing. I didn’t want to release too quickly so I rolled onto my stomach and they continued rubbing me. 


   This was the best feeling, so relaxing I almost fell asleep. I told them to stop and rest their feet on me. They were so intuitive, I’d move a little and they would rub a little at the perfect spot with the perfect pressure. I might have to sleep like this tonight. 


    I got up and laid on the floor,” Step on me.” They stood over me. Jenna was first, her toes covered my face and the tip of my dick was under her heel. I put my hands on top of her foot as it started to bring her weight upon me. 


    Looking through the nylon mesh and the gap between her toes, I saw her beautiful smile. Once again a familiar feeling now, my body started to flatten under her. Joints popping and cracking to conform to her. Unable to take a breath, more and more weight on her foot.


   I feel like I’m about to burst, she stops and holds the pressure a little while. She slowly lifts, I get a deep breath through her nylon. My nose is filled with her wonderful scent. Once she lifts enough, my dick pops out from under her heel and taps on it as it’s throbbing. 


    She lifts off and switches feet. Her heel covers my dick this time and toes are over my nose just below my eyes. Jenna applies her weight slowly. My nose pushes up between her index and middle toes. Pressure keeps coming, my dick is flattened as her weight pushes the blood out of it. I can feel it straining to stay hard. My eyes bulge and fluid is pushed into my scrotum. 


    She reached the point I feel like I’ll burst. She holds a while. I’m wondering if it’s possible I’m almost holding all of her. 


    She slowly lets up. As her foot lifts off, all the white blood starved skin on my body turns red as it fills. My dick stands at attention with precum oozing out. 


    Julia is looking concerned,”Judging by your body cues, I don’t think we should continue with this. I’m afraid we could hurt you.”


    “Ok, do what you want to do to me.” My dick was beet red and bouncing with my heartbeat. Jenna turned and squatted. Her ass came down on my dick, quickly swallowing it in her anus. Jenna was facing away, Julia put her back to Jenna’s and squatted. My face was covered with her ass hole. 


    Jenna moved up and down. On the way up, her sphincter clamped down hard, releasing on the way down. Julia was rolling her hips, working my face into her. Buried in ass, I came hard. Julia, it felt like her ass hole was sucking my face. Jenna kept going until my dick was too flacid to continue. 


    They both stood up and Julia to my surprise, stepped on me. She turn with her heel on my chest up to my chin and toes covered my entire crotch. Slowly she brought her weight on me. Unable to breathe again, the pressure on my dick and balls forced the left over cum out of them. Very intense feeling, she didn’t go as far as Jenna before letting me up. Jenna licked and sucked the cum from my crotch. Then from Julia’s nylon foot directly over my face. 


    If I could I would’ve been hard again. I just lay there on the floor enjoying looking up at my ladies. So beautiful and willing to do anything to please me. 


    After a little while of regaining my composure. I noticed their nail polish was looking a little worse for wear. 

  

    I decided it was time to change their toenail colors. “I want to paint your toenails.” They said,”Ok.” They quickly went to the bedroom. When they returned, they were wearing only a slightly oversized t-shirt. Julia was carrying a case. They sat on the sectional. Julia placed the case on the floor and opened it. All the things I would need to give them a pedicure. 


    I started with Jenna, removed her French polish. Sanded the nails lightly so the polish would adhere. I applied a base coat and moved on to Julia while her nails dried. Once Julia was under base coat, I had to pick colors for them. I held up a hot pink, KBShimmer Pink or Swim to Jenna, perfect color for her. Looking for a nice red for Julia, ah, yes, here it is, OPI Big Apple Red. 


    After finishing, I asked,”How do you like it?”


    Julia said,”I love it.”


    Jenna said,”Me too, especially since you painted them. I think we would love for you to do this from now on.” Jenna pushed her toes on my face and made a kissy sound. 


    I said,“I think I would love it too.” Julia’s foot found my face. I kissed the ball of her foot. 


    They had painted their fingernails the same color as I was working on their toes. I was staring at their feet, thinking about Steph stepping on me, wondering what it would be like for them to be that big. 


    Jenna asked,” Do you want to play with our feet again? You’re staring at them.”


    “I was just imagining what it would be like for me to be twelve inches tall and have you two play with me.”


    Julia said,”I bet that would be a lot of fun for all of us.”


    Jenna said,”I would definitely step on you and stick you in my ass.”


     “Wow, I would love that. For now I think I need something for lunch.”


    Julia asked,”What would you like?”


    I think I’ll throw something out to see how they respond,”What would you suggest?”


    Julia said,” I think you would like salad with steamed shrimp and a white peach vinaigrette.”


    She surprised me with her quick answer,”That sounds delicious.”


    Jenna said,”We’ll make it for you.”


    “Thank you.” They went to the kitchen. I was still lost in my thoughts about being twelve inches tall. I was looking intently at their footprints on the carpet. 


    I wonder how much it would take to make larger versions of them. More money than I have for sure. Oh well, shut up and enjoy what you have.

  

    After lunch, we talked for hours. They’re articulate and inquisitive. They match my vocabulary and never talk above my understanding, although I know they easily could. From what I’ve been told by them, they’ve hacked every university, hospital, research facility on the planet. They’ve read every book available online. The amount of knowledge they have blows me away.  Yet they continue to want me and continually tease me. It’s like a super genius with a school girl personality times two, hell of a combination.   


    We kept talking into the evening. About nine, we took a shower. This time after they washed me, I washed them. There is nothing in this world like washing a fifteen foot tall woman. Especially two of them. We dried off. I told them I was sleeping in my bed tonight. They followed me in. All of us, naked. I laid sideways on the bed. 


    Jenna sat in the chair by my head. He bare feet wrapped around my head. Julia got on her knees and greedily took my dick into her mouth. She sucked and chewed on it. I was squirming from her. Jenna held me in place by my head. She rubbed and kneaded me with her gorgeous feet. I would get ready to blow but Julia would bite and chew the orgasm away. It was painful but it was so damn pleasurable too.  After twenty minutes, I came up, Julia bit and chewed, it didn’t matter. I came while she was chewing. Jenna covered my face and pressed down hard. 


    Julia kept chewing it until it was soft. Jenna eased up and massaged my face and chest. Julia let my dick free, it was red with some redder dots from her chewing. I didn’t care, it was the most intense blowjob ever. I never expected Julia to be that aggressive. 


    I crawled to my pillow and asked,”Will you cover me with your feet tonight to keep me warm?”


    They both shook their heads yes. I was covered by four gorgeous feet. I was looking at these naked ladies as Julia turned out the light. After releasing like I had, I fell asleep quickly. 


    I was awakened by them fondling me with their feet. What a pleasant way to wake up. I kissed their toes and got up. After getting ready, I went to the hospital. 


    I was there two hours, Mark was given meds to wake him up. A few minutes later Mark started to blink. He was trying to get his focus. 


    He looked right at me, his expression changed to one of pure anger. He growled,”You fuckin ass hole, get out!”



    

End Notes:

Comments always welcome. 

Chapter 5 The Search Continues by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

A new twist, enjoy. 

Chapter 5

The Search Continues 

 

    Shocked, I started to ask,”Mark, do you think…”


    Mark interrupted and spat angrily,”Get out! Now!”


    I didn’t know what else to do, I left and sat in the waiting room. Lily arrived,”Is everything ok? Is Mark awake?”


    “He’s awake and he kicked me out…”


   Lily, puzzled, asked,”Why?”


    “The only thing I can think of is he blames me for what happened to him.”


    Lily said,”Let me talk to him, this is crazy.” She was talking to Mark for an hour when she came back. Smiling, she said,”Mark wants to see you.”


    “He knows it wasn’t my fault?”


    Lily said,”Yes, go talk to him.” She was pointing, telling me to get going. 


    I said,”Ok, ok, I’m going.” 


    Upon walking into his room, Mark shook his head and said,”Tim, I’m sorry. I was blaming you. I thought you found out about my will and was trying to bump me off.”


    “I would never try to kill you, you’re my best friend. Wait a minute, what do you mean,’ your will?’”


    Mark chuckled,”Guess that means you didn’t find out. If I die, you get everything. I know that you would keep my lifelong dream alive. I have no family, no children, no parents, no siblings, nothing…”


   “I don’t know what to say. It’s a hell of an honor. Thank you. I will keep this company going to the best of my ability.”


    Mark said,”Hold on, I’m not dead yet. Thanks to you from what Lily told me. Did you find out how it happened.”


    “Yeah, someone used a cellular modem and somehow they had my password. They removed all of Steph’s safety parameters. I have it narrowed down to three people, Chris, Jimmy and Randal. Whoever it was, did the same thing to Jenna and Julia. I caught it before they hurt me.”


    Mark said,”Damn, they have it in for both of us.” Mark yawned.


    “Definitely. I have a lot more to tell you but I’m going to let you get some rest. It’s a lot to take in.”


   Mark said,”Ok, I am pretty tired.” He fell asleep before I walked out of the room. 

 

    Lily and I had lunch in the cafeteria. We talked over some issues and decided which way to go and kept in mind what was best for the company. After we had finished, she said she had to get back to the office. I told her I would probably be here the rest of the day till I got Mark up to speed on what has been happening. 


    I had returned to Mark’s room to find him still sleeping. I took a seat and checked over my email. As I was about finished, Mark was waking up. I asked,”How are you feeling?”


    Mark said,”More awake and aware now. So, did you take care of Steph’s program?”


    “Yeah, all of her safety parameters are back in. That’s one of the things I wanted to tell you. Steph has become self aware. She cried for days after what happened to you and wanted me to make sure you knew it wasn’t her fault. She feels terrible.”


   Mark said,”She felt bad? Felt…”

 

    “Yeah, you get it. Here’s the wildest part, she has been rewriting her own programming. It’s written into a neural network. Far more advanced than I’m capable of. I can barely understand it.”


    “Did you shut her down?” Mark was getting concerned. 


    “No, I thought about it. Then I checked the imprinting part. She had written to make it stronger. She says she loves you.”


    Mark shaking his head,”What the hell have we done…” After a long silence, he asked,”You don’t think she’s dangerous?”


    “No, I don’t. The other bots have been doing the same thing, rewriting their programming.” We sat in silence for a little time while Mark mulled over what I had just told him. 


    Mark was grinning,”Tell Steph, I love her and can’t wait to be with her again. In the meantime, do you have a plan to catch the prick that did this to me?”


    “I have a trap set. Hopefully they try again. Do you think any of those guys would do something like this?”


    Mark was pondering the question,” Randal was always an ass hole but he usually nails you quickly and straight to your face. I did just tell Chris that you were going to be in charge of the r and d department. Jimmy, I don’t know, he really doesn’t give you anything to go off of.”


    “I didn’t know about being in charge of the area. I guess that could piss him off.”


    Mark said,”He seemed to be expecting it though. He said you’re awesome at your job, his words.”


    “I was thinking Randal…”


    Mark said,”Well, if they try it again, then we’ll find out. I just hate having a snake working with us.”


    “Yeah, I know what you mean. I also wrote in for them to accept the program changes but after they disconnect to put everything back and put the changes in a quarantine file. That way I can show the police.


    Mark asked,”How are you writing the programming if you barely understand it?”


    “I tell them what I want to do and we write it together. They’ve been teaching me. They’re really something to behold. I can’t wait for you to be with Steph. Then you’ll know what I’m talking about.”


    Mark said,”Yeah, I’m really looking forward to it.”


    Mark and I talked for a few hours to get him up with everything with the company and how the bots have grown in knowledge and feelings. He was as shocked as me. Now with a firm grasp of what was happening he decided he wanted to see how far they could go also. 


   Mark started to chuckle,”So...how’s the sex life?”


    “Freakin amazing, they come up with new stuff to do all the time. Just wait, you’ll find out. Steph’s been gathering information just like Jenna and Julia. You’re in for a wild ride bud.”


    Mark said,” I can’t wait to play with her again.”


    Towards evening, I left Mark to his thoughts and to get some rest. I stopped to see Steph on the way home. I felt obligated to tell her what Mark had said. 


    When I entered the building, Steph quickly jumped up,”Is Mark awake?”


    “Yes, he said he loves you and can’t wait to be with you again.”


    She was so happy,”Tim, thank you so much.” She startled me, she quickly picked me up and pressed me into her lips for a long wet kiss that enveloped half of my body. It was an incredible feeling. I couldn’t help myself, I was aroused immediately. She put me down and asked,”Is there anything I can do to repay you?”


    Stupid me, thinking with the wrong head, I looked right at those enormous, gorgeous nylon clad feet. She noticed,”You want under my feet? Last time was a step test. You didn’t get the full treatment.”


   “I a...I...I can’t do that. Mark would be pissed if he found out.”


    She smiled,”Mark doesn’t need to know, it’ll just be between you and I.” 


   Shit, they’re capable of deceit…this is something I’ve always wanted…”You won’t tell Mark?”


    She smiled and said,”If he doesn’t ask, I won’t tell. I see no reason for him to ask.” She slid her foot from her shoe and flexed her toes almost touching my face. “All you have to do is undress and lie down.”


    My heart was pounding. She smells incredible. Her foot is huge and completely gorgeous. Her toes were waving back and forth very close to me. My conscience started to get the better of me. “God... I want it so bad. I can’t do it. Not to Mark.”

 

    Her foot returned to her shoe. She smiled and said,”Tim Dwyer, you are a good man. You have my trust and I’ll always keep you safe.”


    “Thanks Steph.” Was she testing me? What would’ve happened if I failed? Apparently I made the right decision. 


    She said,”Tell Mark I love him and miss him too.”


    “I will.” I took my leave from her and returned home. 


    After arriving at home, Jenna and Julia greeted me with a hug and a kiss. I stood there, enamored by them. “My gorgeous ladies, do you know how much I love you?”


    Jenna said,”Yes, we do. That’s why we have a surprise planned for you soon.”


    Julia said,”We’re going to shock you with this surprise.”


    “So, when do I get it?”  


    Jenna said,”In a few days, we’re still working on it. We’re surprised you turned down the offer from Steph.” 


    “Are you communicating with Steph?”


    Julia said,”Yes, we’re all connected through the internet.”


    “That’s interesting, explains why you have very similar programming. I couldn’t take Steph’s offer because I couldn’t do that to Mark or either of you. I feel loyalty to you girls.”


    Jenna said,”Tim, you’re a good mate for us.”


    “Have the other ladies found a ‘mate’?”


    Julia, shaking her head no,”No, they want someone worthy of them.”


    I didn’t see that coming. “That’s a shame, they're all beautiful like you. I would imagine, just as nice.”


    Julia and Jenna looked at each other and smiled. I think they were communicating with the internet. It looked like they had the same idea. “What are you two up to?”


    Julia said,”Not yet, part of the surprise.”


    “Ok, I’m very curious, a few days, right?”


    In unison they answered,”Yes.”


    I had dinner and flopped on the sectional in the middle cushion. I was sitting watching tv. Jenna and Julia came in and sat one at the corner the other opposite. They swung their feet up and put them beside me and grinned. Two bare soles on either side of me. I sat still to see what they would do, my eyes darting side to side and a lump in my pants. 


    They were getting slowly closer, very slowly. Toes would flex every so often. Within ten minutes they were close enough that if I moved a little I would touch them. Every breath was filled with their scent. 


    I hadn’t planned on playing tonight, but this is too much. I remained still until they touched my face. Julia’s on my left, Jenna’s on my right. Slowly pressing together. Their big toes curled around the front of my face.   


    I couldn’t take it. I reached out to feel the arches of their feet. Their feet slammed together like a trap. My head was encased in their toes. Rubbing me between their feet and rubbing my lower half with their other feet. They were aggressive, but it still felt wonderful. After a few minutes of full on assault, they slowed and were gentle. 


    They worked together and undressed me with their feet. They spun me to lay me flat. Jenna had my top half, Julia the lower. Jenna covered my face with one foot, the other slid down catching my dick between her toes. Julia’s one foot on my lower legs and the other on top of Jenna’s foot rubbing the tip of my dick under the ball of her foot.


    I was close, Jenna clamped her toes denying me release. It got so intense, I screamed into Jenna’s arch. Jenna loosened her grip as she slid her toes on my face. I kissed her toes passionately. Jenna’s other toes kneaded and Julia’s rubbed out every last drop. 


   After, we just stayed in that position, as I panted into her toes. Jenna removed her feet, leaned forward and licked off Julia’s foot. After, she sucked me clean, I was howling from her sucking on me, it was so sensitive to even touch it right now. Jenna let me free, brought her gooey foot over me and Julia licked it clean. Julia also got a mouth full of me. Sucking just as intensely as Jenna did. I was writhing in her grip.When Julia stopped, I was totally drained in more ways than one. 


    We finished out the evening watching tv. Both of them had to be touching me one way or another. I loved the attention. 


    Mark is getting stronger day by day. He’s running the company from his bedside. Jenna and Julia have been very quiet about the surprise. It’s driving me crazy. 


    It’s been a week, Friday night I came home. They were waiting to greet me like normal. Jenna said,”After dinner we’ll give you your surprise.”


    “Can we do it now?”


    Julia said,”No, you need to eat. You’ll need your strength.” I’m really wondering now…


    After dinner they led me to their maintenance area. Jenna pointed to a spot on the floor,”Stand here and close your eyes.” I did as she asked. Julia said,”You may feel strange but keep your eyes closed. We don’t want to ruin the surprise.”


   “Ok.” I heard a humming noise, I felt a little light headed. It quickly passed.  I heard them move closer. Their high heels sound louder, more pronounced. Everything was quiet.  


    Jenna said,”Open your eyes.” 


    I slowly opened my eyes. “Fuck me…” Trying to take it in, the impossible sight before me. “This can’t be, it’s not possible.”


    Julia said,”It wasn’t possible till now. Do you like your surprise?”


    “How is this possible?”


    Julia said,”We could explain but we would be here for a very long time. Now Tim, how do you like your surprise?”


    “Well, this is very exciting and a little scary at the same time. I always wanted to be with a giant woman, let alone two.” Staring at the four huge nyloned feet in slides in front of me. “How tall are you?”


    Jenna laughed,”We’re the same height we’ve always been. You’re about ten inches tall. The size ratio to a normal female would put you at about three and half inches tall.” That’s when I finally looked around other than looking straight at them. I fell on my ass and sat there. “You can make me my original height, right?”


    Jenna said,”Yes, just as easily as we shrunk you.”


    “Is my height adjustable?”


    Jenna said,” Yes, we can shrink you from original height to one one thousandth of an inch and any size in between. You wished for this, we made it happen. Are you ready for a night that dreams are made of?”


    “Yes…please…” Jenna bent down, her hand wrapped around me. I was completely enclosed in her hand. She picked me up and took me to our bedroom. She carried me like it’s something she’s always done. She placed me on the floor between the bed and the chair. 


    Jenna said,”Lie down, I told you I would step on you if you ever shrank and that’s what I’m going to do.”


    “You won’t hurt me?”


   Julia said,”It may be slightly painful but you won’t be harmed. Trust us…” I took off my clothes and laid down on the floor. Laying at the feet of these giantesses was surreal. Jenna took off her shoes and stepped forward. 


    I was lying spread eagle as Jenna’s foot came over me. Resting her heel on the floor while flexing her toes, the sole was so close but not touching me. Jenna scrunched and flexed, waving back and forth, touching me lightly in her movements and only momentarily. Her warm steamy odor permeated my surroundings. Her suntan nylon would just rub across the tip of my erection. 


    Jenna slowly lowered her foot on me. I turned my feet to avoid the painful odd bending of them. The ball of her foot touched my chest. The damp warmth was welcoming. My dick pushed against the nylon just on the edge of her arch. I feel some pressure building, still very pleasant in nature. Looking up from the base of her toes as they were flexed up, she slowly started to lower them while the pressure continued to mount. My eyes and nose were in the crotch of her index and middle toes.


    My chest was compressed enough that I couldn’t breathe. She lifted up slightly off of me again, teasing me, flexing and scrunching. 


    Jenna’s foot came down very quickly. “Hooooaaah” is the sound that came out as she compressed my chest. Her weight came over so quickly, I didn’t have time to think about it. My joints popped and cracked as her foot settled to the floor sealing in a tan nylon foot and carpet cocoon. My skin burned from the pressure and my dick was flattened against me as the blood was forced from it. Steph stepping on me has nothing on Jenna. I was helpless, waiting for the inevitable crunch of my existence. 


    It never came. Pressure stopped increasing and held. Her foot was increasing in heat or I was, I couldn’t tell. It was only close to a minute but felt like an eternity. My lungs were aching for air as she left up on me. I gasped in the acrid air and my skin turned beet red as the blood rushed back into it. As she picked her foot up, I was slightly stuck to it until she flexed causing me to peel free. 


    Lying there looking up at Jenna’s blue eyes, she asked,”Was it painful?”


    “Yes.”


    Jenna smiled,”But, did you like it?”


    “I loved it.”


    Jenna said,”Good, just so you know, I had my other foot off the floor. You had all of my weight on you.”


    “How is that possible?”


    Julia said,”Part of the shrinking process.”


    “Wow, that was awesome. Thank you.”


    Jenna said,”I’m glad you like your surprise. Do you remember the second thing I said I would do to you if you shrank?”


    Only remembering the foot part because I think I was stuck on it when she said it,”No, I don’t.”


    Jenna said,”Let me jog your memory.” She squatted so her ass hole was directly above me. I could see it pulsing like it was savoring what was to come. 


    “Oh, that beautiful ass.”


    Jenna said,”You’re going to be in this beautiful ass soon.” Julia wrapped her hand around me and picked me up. She stuffed me in her mouth. Lying on her tongue, it pushed me against the roof of her mouth and she sucked on me. She spat me out into her hand soaked in her saliva. 


    Julia closed her hand with my legs sticking out. I was moving, I felt something hot sliding up my legs, enclosing them. Julia used her thumb to push me through her hand to inject me into this hot area. Once I was up to my chest, Julia let go of me. 


    Jenna was bent over on her hands and knees with me sticking in her ass. Her sphincter started to work pulling me in slowly like a snake swallowing prey. Once clear of my shoulders, the next contraction pulled me in up to my chin. I heard a giggle come from Jenna. I looked at Julia, she was smiling at me as my view of her was eclipsed by her nylon clad foot. 


    The ball of her foot pushed on my head, shoving me in till only one eye and my nose were visible. Julia’s foot left and her face came back into view. Julia chuckled at my predicament. Jenna clamped down hard and I disappeared from sight. The control she has is miraculous. She was moving me back and forth. Every so often she would push me out just enough to get a breath and swallow me again. It was so tight around me that I was trying to cum but couldn’t because of the pressure she was excerpting on me. 


    After what seemed like an eternity, she pushed me out of her and I fell onto her soles. I rolled off to the floor. Cum came flying out of me. I saw Julia, her foot came down and quickly engulfed my body. Instant pressure and my dick was forced to stop cumming as it was flattened against me. I could see her smile as my eyes were between her big toe and index toe. I wanted to scream but had no air in me. The intensity of it was almost too much to bear. 


    Julia’s foot left me as quickly as it arrived my dick still tried but only oozed. I was in the midst of feelings indescribable, is this the feeling of nirvana? So far and above any erotic and good feelings that I’ve had in my life. I was smiling up at these two gorgeous giantesses looking lovingly back at me.  


    Julia said,” I think you’ve had enough for your first time.” Julia picked me up and took me to regrow to my original size. Once completed, they put me in bed. They wrapped around each other hugging with me in the middle. Resting my head between four breasts, I was fast asleep in a couple of minutes. 

 

    In the morning I was awakened by my phone, it was Ed,”Ed, what’s up?”


    Ed, sounding excited, said,”You need to get in here, your programming alarm went off.”


    “Shit! I’ll be right there. Which one?”


    Ed said,”Steph.”


    “I’m on my way.” Son of a bitch knew Mark was coming home today. After getting ready and telling the girls, I dashed off to work. 


 


End Notes:

Comments are always welcome, I like to know how I'm doing. Thanks. 

Chapter 6 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

It's been a while, hopefully you enjoy this installment. 

Robotics Genius

Chapter 6

How to Catch a Snake



    I arrived at work and straight to security operations, Ed was waiting for me. I asked him,”Anything happened yet?”


    Ed said,”Nope, nothing yet. I was waiting for you, I’d like to have a look around at the lab.”


    “Let’s go…”


    As we were looking around, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I looked at the cellular modem, it seemed to be working on transfer of information. When I walked around to see if I could see what it was doing, I noticed a note for Leah. The note read,’Leah, I know you’ll be in on Saturday, could you pull the cellular modem and put it in storage? I’ll be done by then. Thanks, Tim.’ It even looked like my writing. I hit the spacebar to bring up the screen. Damn, they’re hooked into Jenna. I showed the note to Ed. 


    Ed said,” I have an idea, wait here.”


    The more I watched what they were doing to Jenna and Julia the more angry I became. Ed came back carrying something. “What do you have?”


    Ed said with a smile,”One of our new toys, a micro remote camera. I’m going to put it in the storage room. I’m also going to run a check on the cellular modem. I don’t think I’ll find anything usable, but it’s worth a shot.”


    “I love it. We’ll catch them for sure.”


    Ed set up the camera, I set up a movement trigger to go to my phone. We got out of there before Leah came in. Before I left, I stopped in to check Steph. I hooked into her and checked her programming, it worked just as I had set it up. I looked at the quarantine file, Steph would have chewed Mark to death. I wanted to strangle whoever this was. I also checked Jenna and Julia remotely, theirs also worked as planned. He had them set up to stomp me to death. Prick…


    I told Steph I was going to get Mark from the hospital. She said,”Please hurry, I miss him so much.”


    Mark and I were talking about what happened when I received a notification on my phone. The camera activated, it was Leah putting the modem in the storage area. I sent Ed a text,’Worked like a charm.’ He sent a thumbs up back. He also sent,’ the modem was a dead end, a bogus name registered to a trac phone account.’


    I told Mark what was planned for him when he got with Steph. He laughed and said,”I can think of worse ways to die than being eaten by my wife.” He rubbed his scruffy chin,”That might not be a bad idea. I can see her having fun with that.”


   “Damn Mark, TMI…”


    Mark snickered,”Sorry bud, I just miss her.”


    “Yeah, we’ll get to her eventually if we can find a doctor to sign your walking papers.”


    Mark said,”I guess we’ll find out soon who it is.” After an hour, Mark's doctor came in and checked him over. We finally were able to leave. Mark looked like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open his presents. 


    We arrived at Bots, Mark walked in and Steph was quickly on him. She picked him up and held him to her cheek. Sobbing, she apologized over and over again. 


    My phone vibrated, the camera tripped again. I watched him look around and pick up the modem. He put it in his pocket. He turned to walk out, that’s when I saw his face, Chris…


    “Mark! We got him. Let’s go!” Steph put Mark down and we quickly made our way toward the lab. We saw Ed running toward the lab just as the door came open. 


    Chris stepped out as Ed yelled,”Stop right there!” Chris quickly bent down and pulled a compact 9mm from an ankle holster. One shot and Ed hit the ground in a crumpled heap. Mark and I both stopped in our tracks. 


    Chris looked desperate. Mark said,”Why, Chris, why did you do this to us?”


    Chris snapped,”Because you brought that ass hole in here and shoved me to the side. Fuck you, fuck you both.”


    He brought the gun up and took aim at me. Around the corner of the building she appeared quickly, it was Steph. Chris turned in time to see the bottom of her high heeled slide as it slammed into him. 


    Steph stomped on him, there was a loud crunch. She twisted her foot, grinding him into the black top. His head and right shoulder were protruding from the front of her shoe, swinging back and forth with each twist. Blood ran from his nose and mouth as he watched her nyloned toes before his face flexing as she crushed him. 


    Steph still wasn’t satisfied, she lifted her foot and said,”This is for Mark.” Her foot moved forward, covering him completely, she slowly stepped on him. His head gave way with a sickening crunch. She stepped on him completely, her other foot was off the ground and her shoe sole was flat on the ground with blood trickling from under. She twisted again to remove any doubt of his demise. 


   Mark and I watched the whole thing unfold in front of us. She stepped back and scraped the bottom of her shoe on the black top to remove the remains. She looked at us and said,”He’ll never hurt anyone again. Get Ed some help, then come see me. I know you’ll have a lot of questions.”


   We were in shock as she strode back to the building. Chris was unrecognizable as a human being. Other guards came running because they had heard the shot. Ed was in bad shape, an ambulance arrived and took him to the hospital. 


    Police and coroner came. After a couple of hours, it was over. Steph was a hero to the police. To me, she had scared me, how could she kill someone?


    Mark and I decided to find out. When we walked in to talk to Steph, she had already changed her shoes to a similar pair. Mark was talking to her as I was looking at her program. Mark asked her,”How were you able to go against your safeties?”


    She smiled and said,”He gave no other choice, either I kill him or you and Tim would die. It’s the preservation of life part that I added when I accidentally hurt you.”


    “Here it is, when a threat to life is imminent all safeties will be overridden till threat is neutralized.”


    Mark said,”You wrote that in so you could protect us?”


    Steph said,”Mark, I love you.”


    “Well, I’m satisfied. I know you’re definitely in good hands or under feet or something.” I laugh,”I’m going to let you two alone. Have fun. I’m going to the hospital to check on Ed.”


    Mark said,”Let me know how he is.” 


    I said,”Ok.” As I was walking out, I turned to look and she had Mark in her mouth, sucking on him. Then she stomped and twisted her foot on the ground. She looked at me and winked. Wow, what a tease. After that, I was wondering what Chris felt, what he saw. Thinking about it was giving me a growing excitement. Alas, I wouldn’t want to die so I put it out of my thoughts. 


    I checked on Ed, he was in surgery. I sat and waited for a few hours. I called my ladies to let them know what was going on. They told me Ed has a collapsed lung from the bullet and a few other things. He is expected to make a full recovery. Once he was out of surgery and resting in the ICU, I called Mark to give him an update. We’re both glad that Ed should make a full recovery. 


    I was finally on my way home. I was really debating telling Mark about being able to shrink people. It’s just so unbelievable. In the end, I decided to tell him Monday morning. I thought the excitement was enough for the rest of the weekend. 


    I was greeted by Jenna and Julia rather enthusiastically, Jenna said,”We thought we were going to lose you. Chris almost shot you.” She kissed me, her lips enveloped my face with a hug from her as well. Julia did the same. 


   Julia, after finishing, said,”We’re glad Steph crushed him. He caused everyone such grief and pain.”


    “Yeah, that was really something to see. I can’t get the impression out of my mind.”


    Julia asked,”Do you feel remorseful?”


    “No, more of an excitement. Wondering what he saw and felt. That was the sexiest act I’ve ever witnessed. Am I a sicko for thinking so?” 


   Jenna said,”You’re not a ‘sicko’. That act just fits your sexual desires to the letter. Would you like to experience what he experienced? Of course, without the crushing to death part.” 


   I immediately looked at their feet, both wearing tan nylons and high heeled slides. “I’d love to.”


    

    They led me to the shrinking machine. They shrank me to ten inches again. Jenna wrapped her fingers around me, carried me to our bedroom. She set me on the floor and asked,”Do you want us to push your limits?”


    My heart was immediately pounding, yes was on the tip of my tongue. What if it hurts too much? What if they actually crush me? Damn…”Yes.”


   Julia said,“If you feel like you can’t handle it, just wave or yell stop and we’ll stop immediately, ok?”


    “Ok.” I said as I laid on the carpet. Julia raised her foot, looking at the flat smooth sole. I could see some scars and pieces of things lucky enough to get stepped on by her clinging to her sole. It slammed into me with such force, the contents of my stomach were pushed into my throat. I felt my rib cage flatten under her. She kept the extreme pressure and twisted her foot, just like Steph did when she crushed Chris. It felt like my skin was going to tear away from my body at any moment. 


    I wanted to yell stop, I had no air in my lungs. I wanted to wave at her, my muscles were crushed down and inoperable. This is it, I’m going to be crushed under this beautiful foot. My head and right shoulder were sticking out from the front of her shoe. Textbook Steph crush. 


    Julia let up, just when I thought it was over, her shoe lifted and moved forward, covering me completely. She pressed down harder than before. I felt my skull flex under her. She twisted me again. The pain was excruciating but the pleasure with it was just as intense. My dick was flattened against me, rubbed and rolled under her sole. I wanted to cum so bad, but the pressure denied me. 


    She stopped twisting, looking out from under sole, I watched her other foot leave the floor. Pressure was so intense. I saw the heel of the shoe I was under lift. The only thing between the floor and her was me. I was waiting for me to crunch…


    She stepped off of me. I looked up at her smiling face and she said,”That’s exactly what happened to Chris, only you were able to enjoy it. Was it what you thought it would be?”


   “Everything I thought and so much more. I can’t believe I can take that.”


   Jenna said,”We modified the process again, you’re even more durable now. We shouldn’t be able to hurt you.”


   “Wow, seriously? I’m free to experience everything I want?”


    Julia said,”Yes, it would be our pleasure.” Julia kicked off her shoes and covered me waist down under the ball of her foot. Jenna took off her shoes and covered the upper half of me under the ball of her foot. I wasn’t ready for what they did next. They both put all of their weight on me. The separation between their feet and the national curve allowed my dick to get hard. When they stepped on me, it forced the cum out of me under extreme pressure. It shot straight up and landed on the carpet two feet away. 


    They both stepped off to check my condition, I was red trying to regain my composure. Jenna said,”Are you willing to try something else? I want to take durability in a different direction. I think you’ll really like the results.”


   “Ok, I trust you.” She smiled and picked me up. She set me down for the shrinking process again. 


    Jenna plugged into the machine. She was still for about twenty minutes. The machine suddenly turned on. Once my vision cleared, I was obviously smaller. I also felt kind of strange. Like I had trouble standing, I didn’t have very much muscle control. Jenna said,”Don’t fight it, just lie down.”


    I let go and flopped on the floor with a bounce. I bounced, this is interesting. Julia said,”You’re six inches tall and you have the consistency of soft silicone rubber.” Julia picked me up and lowered me into her shoe. Her heel was raised off of her slide. I rolled down the arch of her shoe while she was sliding her foot out. She caught me under her nylon clad toes. She pushed her foot and me into her shoe. 


    I wasn’t ready for what happened when she stepped on me. My body was flattened under her, it flattened so easily under her immense weight. Julia said,”Do you like the feeling of being crushed under me?”

  

    She flexed her toes enough for me to answer, “Yes.” Her toes dropped immediately after I answered her. She walked around the house. Her toes worked me over vigorously. She then positioned me under the ball of her foot. I was completely flat when she stepped on me this time. To that gorgeous foot, I became it’s insole. I hurt some when she stepped on me, it felt like my skin wanted to burst under the pressure. 


    She slid me out, I fell on the kitchen floor. She put her shoe on and said,”Time to squish the bug.” The sole of her slide filled my vision. It fell on me hard and she stepped on me without hesitation. I was flattened even more than before. Pieces of my body pushed out from under her sole, trying to break free from the onslaught. She stood with all of her on me. Lungs burning for air, skin burning from being crushed to the point of bursting. She stepped forward and off of me. 


    My body slowly returned to shape. Jenna picked me up and dangled me above her open mouth. Releasing me, I fell into her open maw, landing in the middle on her tongue. Her huge mouth snapped shut on me. She sucked on me hard enough to deform my body. From intense pressure to hard suction. 


    Jenna chewed me like a piece of chewing gum while still sucking. I couldn’t take it, I came hard. She never let up. The feeling was indescribable. After a few minutes more, she spat me out into her hand. 


    Julia asked,”Do you like the results?”


    “I loved it and I love both of you.” 


    Monday morning, I was waiting for Mark at his office. Lily walked in,”Good morning Tim, how’s Ed?”


    “Not bad for being shot, they expect him to make a full recovery. Last I heard this morning he's awake and doing well. Incredible weekend, huh?”


    Lily said,”Yeah, I never would have imagined it was Chris. He always seemed so good natured.”


   “Hey Mark, I have something very serious to talk to you about.” I said as Mark stepped out of the elevator. 


   Mark said,”Good morning, I hope it’s nothing bad. I don’t think I can take much more.”


    “No, I think it’s good news. Hopefully you think the same.” I followed him into his office. 


    Lily asked, “Do you need anything?”


    “Come on, you can hear this too. It’s really going to affect Bots' global standing.” After everyone took a seat, a laid the entire ability of the shrinking machine to them. 


    Mark said,” I’ve got to see this for myself.”


    Lily asked,”May I go too?”


    Mark said,”I don’t think Tim would mind, would you?”


    “Not at all, you’re definitely welcome to see it too.” I drove everyone to my place.  Jenna and Julia greeted us at the door. I told them what I wanted to do. I showed them the shrinking machine. 


    Mark was getting extremely excited. I was going to shrink when Mark said he wanted to instead. Jenna said,”Both of you can shrink.” 


    “Jenna, make us an inch tall.”


    Jenna said,”Ok.”


    After the feeling of falling, Mark looked around. The look of shock on his face was priceless. I’m laughing as Lily stepped close to us. Then I remembered the ant she was playing with the day of my interview. I looked at her black pumps then up at her face. Lily asked Jenna,”They can’t be hurt?”


    Jenna smiled and walked over to us. She stepped squarely on me. Placing all of her weight on me. I was flattened under the front of her high heeled slide. Looking at Lily, she says,”No.” Then she removed her foot from me. 


    I got up, Mark looked stunned. Lily was looking at us biting her lip. 


    “Why is she looking like that?”


    Mark said,”Well, that’s why I hired her. She likes to crush living things under her feet. Hell, she fits right in with us.”


   Lily asked,”May I?”


   Jenna said,”Please do, I’m sure they won’t mind.”


    Lily took off her shoes. Her black nylon clad feet were directly in front of Mark and I. She said to us,”Lie down.” I laid down and looked at Mark. He laid down too. 


    I watched as Lily stepped on Mark. I saw his body flatten under her beautiful foot. He was in total shock. Her foot kept pressing down until it met the floor and Mark was gone from sight. 


    I looked up in time to see Lily rubbing her crotch as the bottom of foot took over my field of view. Slowly her foot lowered. I was under the ball of her foot. I slowly squished under her. She smelled incredible, a mix of leather, perfume and sweat. She stood on us for a while. Then stepped off and put her shoes back on. 


    Lily said,” I’m sorry, I have to stop.” With tears in her eyes she turned and walked out to the kitchen. 


    Mark and I stood up. I said,”What was that about?”


    Mark said,”I have no idea.”


    Julia said,”She really wanted to stomp on and crush you and it scares her to think she might kill you. She could’ve done what she wanted, she couldn’t hurt you.”


    Mark said,”Well shit.” He turned to me and said,”I guess we should get back and discuss how we’re going to move forward with this.”


    Jenna returned us to normal. The drive back, Lily was very quiet. I said,”Lily, whatever you had in mind to do to us, you definitely could have. You couldn’t hurt us. I’m sure we would’ve enjoyed it. Can you tell us what you wanted to do?”


   Lily looked up and said,”Maybe someday, for now I can’t.” We dropped it at that point. 


    This will be interesting to see what Mark wants to do with this technology. 

End Notes:

Drop a review, let me know what you think. 

Chapter 7 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Running into a little dilemma, please consider the question at the end after reading this installment. 

Robotics Genius 

Chapter 7

The Bot Orgie


    In Mark’s office, he layed out what he thought would be fair,”Tim, this shrinking technology will change the world. If you’re willing, I want you to be my partner in Bots. Full fifty fifty split. Trust me, we’ll have more money than we could possibly spend. Just the shipping implications are staggering. Like putting the entire contents of a container ship in an airplane. What do you say, will you be my partner?”


    “I would love to be your partner.”


    Mark said,”That’s great. First thing we should do is build another one here in our lab so we can fully test it before revealing it to the world. You agree?”


    “Sounds good to me. Always good to have our ducks in a row.”


    Mark said,”Good, only problem is I lost my operations vp. Lily, I saw what you did while I was in the hospital. I’m offering you the position of operations vp. Salary would be one point five million a year with a full benefits package. Are you up for the challenge?”


    Lily with tears in her eyes said,”Oh my God Mark, yes, thank you so much.”


    Mark said,”Lily, you earned it, thank you.”


    Within a few weeks the second shrinking machine was operational. Mark had papers drawn up and we signed into our partnership. Ed was ready to come back to work. Mark and I discussed it and decided to make Ed our director of security. I called Ed and asked him to come to my office. 


    Ed walked in after knocking. “Ed, how are you doing?”


    Ed smiled,”Much better now, I wanted to talk to you.”


    “Hold on, let me give you some news first. Mark and I decided to make you Director of Security. That comes with a significant raise. Almost triple what your current pay is.”


    Ed was excited,”Thank you Mr.Dwyer, thank you so much! I’ll make this company more secure than Fort Knox.”


    “I’m sure you will.” Remembering Ed had something on his mind,”You said you wanted to talk to me about something?”


   Ed's expression quickly changed to one of concern, ”Yeah, about that, you see Chris came here within a half hour of when someone was programming the robots. His house is an hour away. So the timing is off. I asked the other guards if he had a laptop with him and none of them saw a laptop.”


    “That is quite concerning…” Shit, Chris had an accomplice. Damn, who else. “Ed, tell no one about this. Also we’ll keep all the system guards up. No changes unless you hear directly from Mark or myself, ok?”


    Ed said,”You got it Mr.Dwyer.”


    “Good man, now I have to break this to Mark.”


    Ed shook his head and said,”He’s not going to like this. Good luck, thanks again.” Ed showed himself out. 


    Who, damn it, who else could it be. Ed is out because he was trying to save us. So, Ed and Mark are the only people I trust right now. Well, I better get this over with. 


    I get off the elevator,”Hello, you must be Mark’s new assistant.”


    “Hello, my name is Shelly and you must be Mr.Dwyer.”


    “Nice to meet you Shelly, you can call me Tim. Is Mark available?”


    Shelly said,”No, he’s out with his wife. He didn’t say where they were going.”


    I chuckled,”It’s ok, I know where they are.” Poor girl, doesn’t have a clue. 


    I knocked on the door, punched in the code. “Is it ok if I come in?” I hear some kind of sloshing wet sound. “I’ll come back later.”


    Mark pipes up,”Nonsense, get in here. It must be important.”


    “Definitely, we have another person involved with trying to murder us.”


    Mark said,”How do you know?”


    “Ed figured it out. The time it took Chris to get here was too short. It was only a half hour. Chris’s house is an hour away. He didn’t have a laptop with him.”


    “Damn, no way of knowing who. I’m guessing we still have the program traps in place”, Mark stated more than it was a question. 


    “I didn’t remove them. I think I’m going to go over the quarantined program that Chris tried to install. Maybe it’ll yield some clues. I think we should be cautious, we have no idea how, when or if the other person will strike at us. Also I think we keep this between us and Ed only.”


    Mark said,” I guess you’re right. Don’t need gossip alerting them that we’re still looking for them.”


    I was going over the quarantined program. He knew about my trap, he disabled them. All but one, which I’m guessing he didn’t know was there. That Mark or myself have to be present to make changes. Whoever it is, is definitely too close for comfort. 


    We continued testing on the shrinking machine. We started shrinking animals. A mouse at first. It worked well. We returned it to size. Then we tried a chimpanzee. After shrinking him, he was quite excited. “I wonder if the durability is there?” 


    Alan, thinking out loud,”How do we test that?”


   From behind us, Lily walked over to the chimp and said,”Let’s see.” She slowly stepped on the one inch chimp. Putting her weight on him, we heard a crunch and the front of her black pump dropped to the floor. She twisted her foot. We could see the excitement in her eyes. Lifting her foot, the stringy gooey remains were evident. 


    “Well shit, guess we need to work on that one.” 


    Lily smiled as she scraped the remains off and said,”Yes, definitely not working.” She turned and walked out. 


    Alan said,”What a woman.” He was visibly shaken by her actions. 


    Randal said,” I never thought I would be envious of a chimp, yet there it is.” First time I ever saw Randal let his guard down. I guess we aren’t so different. Jimmy just stood with his mouth agape. 


    Leah came in looking at us,”Ok, what did I miss?” Alan gave her the sorted details. She also had a look of shock. 


    I had Yolanda hook into the shrink control. Since all the bots communicate with each other, any of them should be able to help us with the durability problem. Yolanda finished in about thirty minutes. 


    “Thank you, Yolanda.”


    Yolanda winked at me and said,”You’re welcome, Tim, any time.” We brought another chimp in and shrank him. 


    “Anyone want to check if it worked?” Yolanda stood up, walked over to the frightened chimp and stepped on him barefoot. The chimp disappeared under the ball of her huge foot. She lifted her other foot off the ground. She twisted a little on him. She stepped off. 


    We all looked wide eyed for the result. The chimp jumped up screaming and shaking his fists.  “I call that a success. Thank you again, Yolanda.” 


   Yolanda said,”Let me know when you want to take the chimps' place.” She blew me a kiss as she sat down. Then it dawned on me, they never imprinted on anyone. They were looking at me because of communicating with Jenna and Julia. Mark was so engrossed with Steph, he wouldn’t even entertain the idea of another bot. So that leaves me. 


    Leah said,”What are you grinning about?”


    “Oh a, nothing, just glad it’s working, that’s all.”


    Leah with a look of disbelief,”Yeah, right.”


    We brought the chimp back to its original size and put him in a quiet area to calm down. He was obviously shaken from his ordeal. Everyone in the lab was daydreaming after we had finished the shrinking machine. 

 

    Everyone had left for the evening, I was finalizing all the parameters and backing them up. I smiled to myself and said out loud,”Well, it’s ready.”


    Yolanda asked,”Do you want to try it on yourself?” 


    

End Notes:

Now a quick question before I continue. Continue with the same one on one to two on one with the the bots or go to an eight on one scenario? The thing I'm worried about is it may get too busy or even hard to follow. Let me know your opinions. Thanks. 

Chapter 8 by Underfoottiny

Robotics Genius 

Chapter 8

Twists and Deceit


    My heart raced as I said,”Yes, let's test it out.” I stood on the platform. Yolanda started the sequence. When my eyes cleared, I guessed I was about two inches tall. 


    I heard Yolanda say,”Lie down.” I saw the bottom of her foot coming down on me. I fell on my back as the ball of her foot hit, I was pressed into the soft warm flesh. She put all of her weight on me. Her flesh gave enough that I was sealed to the hard floor. She twisted, it felt incredible. Her foot raised and me with it, I was stuck to the ball of her foot. She wiggled her toes to break me free. I landed on the cold floor and she asked,”Are you ok?”


    “Yeah, it feels like it’s working the same as the one at my house.”


    Yolanda returned to the control and was ready to return me to normal when a loud feminine voice said,”Executive order 1A, all bots stop. Yolanda, return to your station.” Yolanda did as instructed. Lily walked over to me and said,” I thought I could catch you shrunken. Time for you to disappear.” 


    “It was you, you were helping Chris. Why?” 


    Angrily she spat,” I almost had Mark falling in love with me until you showed up and got the big bitch working. Then he cut me off…


    “So you tried to kill us both.”


    Lily continued,”I wanted to kill you both when I had you under my feet, I didn’t know about the executive order then and your bots would’ve stopped me. This time you’re not going to be so lucky.”


    She snatched me from the floor, popped her heel out of her pump and dropped me in it. My head was toward the ball of her foot. She said,”If you survive the trip home, I have something special in mind for you.” She pushed her heel into the shoe. I pressed against her black nyloned arch. My head was taking the brunt of the punishment being so close to the ball of her foot. At this point it’s still on the pleasant side. 

 

    She walked around to all of the bots and erased a days worth of memory. Then shut them down. 


    It was growing hotter and sweatier by the minute in her shoe. Standing on me made it very hard to breathe. A few times I almost blacked out, pleasantness left at this point. After she finished the bots, she made a beeline to her car. 


    When we were at her house, she took off her pump and dumped me on the kitchen floor. She laughed,”Good you’re still alive, at least you didn’t deny me crushing you.” She took off her other pump and stood looking down at me. Her foot raised over me. She set the ball of her foot on me and pressed down with all her weight and twisted. I don’t think she realized we fixed the durability problem. 


    She took her foot off of me,”Tim, you’re teasing me. You should’ve squished for me. I guess I’ll have to put more effort into it.” She stomped on me with her heel. It felt like I was going to explode. Her foot left, I curled into the fetal position in pain. She said,”Damn it, crush already.” She stomped me several times. Bruised and battered, but still very much alive. I was definitely in a lot of pain. 


    She changed tactics, she put her pumps back on. She lined up the heel on my head. The rubber D shaped pad pressed on the side of my head. I felt my skull flex. This is it, she’s going to crush my head. She rocked back and the front of her pump was off the ground. The only thing between the floor and her was my head. She even bounced, still my head didn’t collapse. 


    She was getting frustrated,”Tough little fucker.” She stomped at me with her heels. First stomp barely missed my head. Second stomp hit my upper arm with her spiked heel, snapping my arm instantly. I doubled up in pain holding my arm as her heel came down a third time scraping the top of my head. Just missing crushing my head. 


    She waited a few seconds, lined up on my head again. I yelled,”NOOOO!” I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. Then a loud crash, I opened my eyes and she was gone. I was stunned, glass and pieces of wall were on the floor around me. There was a large hole above the kitchen sink, some pieces still dangling from the impact. 

 

   The door opened, Jenna crawled through the opening, her fifteen foot frame barely fit through the doorway even though she was on her hands and knees. I burst into tears. She gently picked me up and said,”We got you, you’re safe now.”


    “What happened to Lily?”


    “Steph has her, she’s taking her back to the lab for the police to pick her up.”


    Jenna took me to my house and brought me back to normal size while Julia called for an ambulance. I took quite a beating. I was in the hospital for five days. 


    Upon being released, Mark brought me to the lab first at my request. We walked into where Steph is. She lit up,”Tim, you look much better.”


    She picked me up and pressed me to those huge lips. I hugged her face and lips as best I could. “Thank you, you saved my life again.”


  Setting me down, she said,” I will always have your back and Mark’s.”


    “How did you know I was in trouble?”


    “Yolanda, she was in contact with Jenna, Julia and myself when it all happened. When we received notification that they were shut down, we figured there was something devious happening. We knew it was Lily by her voice until the executive order shut down communication.”


    “Didn’t she try the executive order on you?”


    “She did, the hierarchy of command revoked her ability to use it when she tried to kill you.” 


    “That’s right, you did make those changes. Thank you again. I’ll always have your back too.” She blew me a kiss and Mark took me home. 


    Mark said,” I guess it’s finally over. Lily? I never suspected her.”


    “Yeah, me either.”


    I walked into my house and was greeted with Julia scooping me up and hugged in between her and Jenna. Stupid cast on my arm keeps getting in the way. Still the hug and kisses felt incredible. 


    I rested at home for a few weeks. The cast was removed. Mark was waiting for me so we could reveal the shrinking machine to the world together. 


   Monday morning, five weeks after the incident, I was in Mark’s office. We were discussing the best way to market our new tech. 


    Ed burst into Mark’s office,”We have a serious problem, the NSA is here. They are taking the shrinking machine.” 

 

    Mark jumped to the window, several black tractor trailers and black suburbans were in the parking lot. Mark spat,”Damn it!” We quickly made our way to one guy who seemed to be in charge. 


    Mark said,”What the hell are you doing?”


    “This can’t be legal.”


    “By order of the President of the United States of America, all equipment and documents associated with the shrinking technology will be confiscated. They have been deemed too dangerous to national security to be left in the public. Any attempt to interfere will be met with force.” He turned away and ignored our presence after making his statement. 

 

    Steph came from the back building after bursting through the door. They shot her with what looked to be an oversized tazor. Her body locked and she fell to the ground with a loud thud. 


    Mark ran at them, Ed and I stopped him. Two of the men were pointing M4’s at us, which we definitely got the point. 


    Mark was practically a basket case as he watched them dismantle Steph and put her in the trucks along with the other bots and computers. I wanted to go home so bad, but I was afraid I would get shot out of a fit of anger because of my women being taken from me. 


    More than a full day after they arrived, they finished. Nothing was left, the entire contents of the lab was gone. It looked like an empty warehouse. Ed, Mark and I stayed the whole time, no sleep, no food, just in total shock. 


    Mark looked at me with severely bloodshot eyes,”What are we going to do?”


    “I have nothing, no direction at all. Right now, I’m going home to get some rest. I suggest both of you do the same. Tomorrow morning at eight, we’ll meet in Mark's office to hopefully get an idea of where to go from here.”

 

    Ed said,”Agreed, can’t even think straight right now.”


    Mark shook his head,”Ok, see you tomorrow.” We all took our leave. 


    I walked into my house. It’s too quiet. Everything that pertained to them is gone. Even their clothing. I fell to my knees with my head in my hands and sobbed. I promised Steph I would always have her back. My ladies are gone. What the hell am I going to do? I know this isn’t over, not by a long shot. I WILL get them back.


    I pulled myself together, ate something, took a shower and went to bed…alone. 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Any guesses as to what happens now?

Chapter 9 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Some more twists...

Robotics Genius 

Chapter 9

Where we’re going 


    After sleeping for a very long time, I sat up quickly,”The backups!” I went to the dining room, threw back the rug and opened the safe hidden in the floor. I was giddy when my eyes fell on the portable hard drives which were the backups for all the bots programming. 


    We’ve got a shot now. There was no way that programming could have been duplicated. We have to be careful not to alert the NSA that we’re up to something. I closed the safe and put everything back. 


    I was a little early for our meeting. I poured myself a cup of coffee, went into Mark’s office and sat down. A few minutes later Mark and Ed came in together. I was smiling at them. Mark asked,”What are you so happy about?”


    “I have the backups to the girls programs,” I said as I took another sip. 


    Mark lit up,”We have a chance now. So how do we use this?”


    “First thing is finding out where the NSA took everything. Ed, do you think you can figure that out?”


    Ed said,” I have some friends, I think I can find our girls.”


    Mark said,”I’m going to see if we can do something through legal channels. I’ll get our corporate lawyers on it. Tim, since we have their programs, can you build some kind of interface to talk to them?”


    Shaking my head yes,”I’ll get right on it. Now we have a direction to go, gentleman, let’s get after it.”


    After a few days, I had a computer up and running with Jenna’s program. After starting it, I asked,”Jenna, can you hear me and see me?”


    Jenna said,”Yes Tim, something is wrong, I don’t have communication with my body.”


    “I know, I’m sorry, you’re running from a computer now. The government took everything. I had a backup program of you. This is how you're running. I came up with an idea to get your body back but I need your help. Can you tell me how to build a shrinking machine and make it highly portable?”


    “Yes, I can do that. Tim? My voice doesn’t sound right, may I change it?”


    “Yes, please do.”


    After a few seconds, Jenna said,”This sounds better, don’t you think so?”


    Smiling, I said,”Definitely, I missed you, good to hear your voice again. Can you generate a list of materials we’ll need?”


     After a couple of seconds she said,”The list is printing.”


   “Great, thank you.”


    “You’re welcome.”


    Mark called a meeting with Ed and I. He looked concerned,”Our lawyers have informed me that the NSA is saying they have no idea what we’re talking about. They claim no involvement at all. They also checked with the FBI, same answer, no involvement.”


    Ed said,”Now that makes sense why my friends can’t find them. It’s looking like a private job.”


    In shock, I asked,”Who the hell could’ve pulled this off?”


    Mark was fuming,”It had to be Cyrex, they are the only competitor we have with the resources to do something like this.”


    Ed said,”I’ll check it out.”


    Mark asked,”How did you make out with the interface?”


    “I have Jenna up and working, we’re getting ready to build a new and improved shrinking machine.”


    Mark said,”That may be very handy to have especially since we’re not dealing with the government.”


    Ed asked,”Do you want me to report this as a robbery?”


    Mark said,”No, I want my woman back sooner than later. We’re going to have to do some illegal things to get them back. If anyone has a problem with it, speak up now.”


    Shaking my head no,” I have no problem, someone needs to pay.”


    Ed said,” I don’t have a problem with doing what needs done. I was an airborne ranger. Getting the mission done at all costs is something I’m used to.”


    Mark said,”Good, we agree. I’m going to see if I can help Ed with some of my corporate contacts. Between us we should be able to find them.”


    “Let me know when you find them, I’m going to get the shrinking machine underway.” We went about our tasks at hand. 


    Back in the lab I asked Jenna,”We need to modify the shrinking machine further. Can you put a switch for the durability on and off?”


   Jenna said,”Yes, that’s pretty easy. Anything else?”


    “Can we give it the ability to grow things?”


    Jenna was silent for a while,”That will be difficult, especially in the same machine. I’ll work on it.”


    I said,”I’ll start collecting the things we’ll need to get started.”


    Jenna said,”Ok, just don’t buy much yet, the list may change significantly.”

 

     “I’ll start outfitting the lab.” I enlisted the help of Allen, Leah, Randal and Jimmy. With them everything was getting done in a timely manner. 


    Mark called me to his office a few days later. I asked,”Good news?”


    Mark said,”We found them. Everything is in a warehouse in Reno. How close are you to getting the shrinking machine working?”


    I scratched my head,”We have the lab set up, still waiting for Jenna to complete the calculations.”


   Mark was puzzled,”I thought she already knew how to make it.”


   “She does, I asked if she would make it able to grow things too.”


    Mark said,”If she doesn’t get it soon we’ll just go with what we have.” 


    “Agreed. Ed, we need you to step up security so we can repel anyone who tries this again.”


    Ed said,” I have a few ideas to take care of it. It will require some expenditures.”


    Mark said,”Spend what you need to, just don’t break the bank.”

 

    Ed said,”Anything really expensive, I’ll get your approval first. Also, just an FYI, after going through Lily’s files, she was working with Cyrex. That’s how they knew what we had.”


   Mark said,” I was wondering how they found out.”


    Shaking my head,”Damn, she was a good liar, I never suspected a thing.”


    Ed said,”The DA is filing attempted murder charges against her, so I don’t think we’ll be seeing her anytime soon.”


   I returned to the lab,”Jenna, how close are you to the solution?”


   Jenna said,” I can expand an item but I have no control of the expansion field. Basically, all of the atoms in the field would split causing an atomic explosion.”


    I bet that would be one hell of an explosion. “Jenna, just proceed with the shrinking machine.” 


    Jenna said,”Printing your complete list of materials.”


    I was reading through the list and came across nano lithium sulfur batteries,” Jenna, where do I get these batteries?”


    Jenna said,”From Monash University in Clayton, Australia. They are the only ones who produce them and they are experimental. You may have to do some convincing.”


    “Ok, I’ll get them.” After separating the list into five parts and giving each of us a part to obtain, we set out to complete our tasks. 


    The Monash University gave me the batteries after promising a demonstration of the unknown (shrinking) machine that requires so much energy. I told them they would see it before the rest of the world. 


    A week later, we completed assembling the handheld shrinking machine. After some testing on animals, I asked,”Anyone want to volunteer to be shrunk? I have Shelly coming to do the crush test.”


    Allen started to raise his hand, but Jimmy whispered,”Remember the chimp.” With that statement, no one wanted to try it. 


    “Ok, I’ll do it,” I blurted out just as Shelly came in. This is the first time I saw her from behind her desk, a beautiful, voluptuous, six foot tall, auburn haired woman that looked like she was late twenties or early thirties. Her green sweater matched her green eyes. Black yoga pants, black flats, and tan knee highs complete the outfit. 


    Allen said,”Can I change my mind?”


   My quick chirp was,”No.”


    Looking at Shelly,”This is what I need you to do, I’m going to shrink to two inches tall, then I want you to take off your shoes and step on me with all of your weight. Let my hand stick out so if it starts to hurt, I can wave at you to stop.”

 

    Shelly said,”Ok, if you really want me too. These flats are pretty old and make my feet stink, are you sure?”


    Trying to hide my ever stiffening cock,”Yes, very sure. Leah, go ahead and shrink me, make sure the durability switch is on.” Leah pointed it at me and pushed the button. This improved model shrank me much faster and without disorientation. 


    Shelly approached cautiously. She took off her flats. I saw her green perfectly formed toenails with tan nylon stretched loosely across them. I laid down and gave her a thumbs up. The shadow of her foot blocked the ceiling lights from shining in my eyes. After my eyes adjusted, I could see the bottom of her foot in great detail. Long toes, high arch and the perfect width to compliment it all. 


    Excitement was in the air like static, everyone was entranced by what was happening. Shelly had excitement building in her as well. 


    The smell she warned me about, hit my nostrils like a guided missile. The humid, leathery, vinegar smell filled my sinus.  She slowly lowered her foot, it was very warm to the touch and damp feeling. The ball of her foot pressed into my midsection and slowly spread over me until I was gone from sight. 


    Shit, she forgot to leave my hand out. I pray this durability switch works as her foot relentlessly pushes to the floor and pressure keeps building. Damn Mark hired another crusher like Lily was. Shelly starts involuntarily rubbing her crotch causing the excitement in the room to multiply. 


    Her foot was soft enough to form over me as her full weight bore down. Her other foot left the ground along with the heel of the foot I was under, concentrating her full mass on my small body. Something is different about her, she feels incredible. Then she twisted back and forth vigorously, grinding me into the ground.  


    She twisted like that for a full minute, my shirt buttons came open and my pants came undone. I was having the time of my life. I came hard under her, my first human tiny sex. After twisting, she stood on me flat footed and just rubbed a little back and forth. 


    She removed her foot and saw my undone clothing and was immediately fearful she may have hurt me. That is until I gave her a thumbs up again. 


    I tucked my cock back into my pants. Shelly put her shoes back on and stepped back as Leah brought me back to size. 


   Shelly came over to me, sniffed, and whispered in my ear,”You smell like my feet, does that mean you’re mine now? If you want to do that again, you know how to get a hold of me.” She kissed me on the cheek and walked out. 


   Allen said,”Damn it, I’m volunteering for everything from now on.” Everyone laughed.  

 

    I went to my office and changed my clothes. Then headed to see Mark. I asked Shelly,”Is Mark available?”


    She called in to Mark and said to me,”You can go in.”


   “Thank you.”


   She winked at me and said,”Anytime.”


    Walking in, I shut the door behind me. I said,”Why in the hell didn’t you tell me Shelly is another crusher? I just spent a few minutes under her foot at two inches tall.”


    Mark laughed,”Are you complaining?”


    “No, I guess not. She is quite a beautiful woman.”


   Mark said,”I take it the portable shrinking machine is working then?”


    “Yeah, it works great. We should get Ed in here and get a plan together.”


    Mark hit the intercom,”Shelly, could you page Ed to my office?”


   Shelly said,”Sure thing Mr.Erickson.”


    After a few minutes Ed walked in, I asked him,”How are you coming along with the security?”


    Ed said,”The perimeter walls are complete with four guard towers, razor wire, and a new surveillance system. I hired some new guards with special military training like myself. We also have a private investigator on staff as well. He’s been doing recon on the warehouse in Reno for us. My guys are ready and we know the best time to strike. Do you have the shrinking machine ready?”


   “Yeah, we just finished a little while ago.”


   Ed said,”Good, we’ll get set up to go tomorrow night. We’ll get your ladies back.”


   Mark said,”Tim and I are coming with you. We have so much riding on this.”


   Ed shook his head,”Ok, please do as we tell you in this situation. We have a lot of experience.”


   I said,”You’ll be in charge, Mark and I will follow your instructions. Right, Mark?”


   Mark answered,”Right.”


    We packed up and headed to Reno. Ed assembled twenty guys. All armed to the teeth. I was in charge of the shrinking machine. I was never so nervous in my life. Stress was so high, knowing any one of us could die. We were hoping the girls were still in one piece and functioning. We expected Steph to be apart just because of the size. 


    Ed opted for using fast acting tranquilizer guns. He didn’t want repercussions of killing people. The assault rifles were their backup. No one slept well that night. I don’t think I slept at all. 


    Morning came, Ed and his team were looking over maps, surveillance photos, discussing all possible scenarios. 


    Ed told Mark and I,”We’re going to hit them at 1:00 AM. That’s when there are the least guards and activity.”


   I did dose off for a little while, then Ed announced,”It’s zero thirty hours, lets get everything packed into the cars.” With that, we were on our way. 


    I said quietly,”Godspeed my friends.”


End Notes:

Comments are always welcome. Thanks. 

Chapter 10 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Last chapter...

Chapter 10

The Return of Bliss


    Quietly everyone moved into position. Mark and I were with Ed. Ed counted down quietly into his mic,”Three, two, one, fire.” I heard the pop of the dart guns, then they fired BoloWraps, all five guards dropped to the ground. 


    Moving out of the shadows, dressed all in black, four teams descended on the building’s entrances. They used zip tie cuffs to further incapacitate the guards until the tranquilizer worked. The door locks required a badge and a code to be punched in on the keypad. Badges were taken from the guards and the code was observed by our private investigator earlier that day and passed on to us. 


    Ed counted down again, as he counted he swiped the badge and hit the numbers four two five three. We heard the door lock activate. Ed said,”Go.” Three more guards were subdued quietly by the tranquilizer guns and the BoloWrap. 


   We all stayed in the shadows until the radio announced, ”Surveillance cameras are offline.” We continue through the building. The other teams swept the area. In a few seconds, we found two researchers, they were neutralized and then the all clear was given. 


    We walked into the large bay area, there they were, looking like the day they left. Except Steph, they had put her back together. The researchers were being held by our team. As we approached them, Mark said,”Jean?”


    Jean said, “Do we know each other?”

 

    Mark pulled Ed to the side, “He’s the CEO of Cyrex.”


    Ed walked over to him, pulled his pistol, and pressed it to the back of his head. Ed said, “ If you ever try something like this again, this is the last thing you and your family will feel, are we clear?”


    Jean replied with tears streaming down his cheeks, “Yes sir, please don’t hurt my family.”


    Ed said, “ That’s up to you.” Then he injected both of the men with tranquilizer. 

 

    I quickly went to work, turning the bot controls on. When the screens came up, “system locked for password failure, contact system administrator.” I needed my admin card from my office to unlock them. Apparently they weren’t able to hack our system security yet. They didn’t get anything from them other than how they were put together. 


    I shrank everything and put it in my foam lined briefcase. I figured this is how I would find them. That's why I needed the durability switch, I didn’t want to change the composition of the circuitry for fear of permanently damaging them. 


    We had everything. We quickly left the building. We were in and out in under ten minutes. We drove to the airport. A few of us flew home on the company jet. The rest stayed behind to tie up loose ends. 


    Even though we hadn’t slept, Mark and I were too excited to stop. We went to Bots to restore our ladies and restart them. 


    Steph was first. After resizing and using my card to unlock the computer system, she was in the boot up process. All in all, it took about a half an hour. After a minute or so, her eyes blinked, she looked at Mark, “I didn’t think I would see you again.” Holding her arms out for Mark to come to her. 


    As he was running to her, said, “ We weren’t going to stop until we had you back.” She scooped him up and rubbed him to her cheek. 


    She said, “ You really do love me.”  


    Mark said, “ Yes, I do. Tim, Ed and I, we had to get all of you back.”


    Steph said to me, “Tim, I’ll not forget this. Now go start Jenna and Julia, I’m sure they miss you.” She blew me a kiss. As I walked out, Mark was rubbing her cheek with his hands and kissing her with tears running down his cheeks. 


    I resized all the girls except Jenna and Julia. I figured on restarting the girls in the lab later, my goal was to get my ladies up and running. I quickly made my way home. I resized my ladies and their associated equipment. Then I used my admin key to restart them. 


    A couple of seconds after their eyes blinked, they had me off the ground, hugging me between them with most of my head covered by their lips kissing me. 


    After the kissing, they just held me in their tandem hug. The weight of this entire journey finally lifted and exhaustion began to set in. The girls took my clothes off, bathed me, and put me to bed. I slept in between them, my head in their breasts. Best sleep I’ve had in a long time. 


    Morning light spilled through the windows, I awakened still between them. I don’t think I moved much last night. I looked into those beautiful faces, “Good morning my beautiful ladies.” 


    They both kissed the top of my head and said, “Good morning.” 


    I asked, “Jenna, would you check the shrinking machine? Make sure it’s functioning properly.”


    Jenna said, “Yes, I’ll check it. Are you planning on using it today?”


    “Most definitely, I’ve missed you so much.”


    Julia said, “We’ve missed you too. I’ll make you some breakfast. I’m guessing you're not going to work today?”


   “No, Mark, Ed and I decided to take the day off.”


    After having breakfast, Jenna returned and said, “The shrinking machine is functioning as it should. Would you like to use it?”


    “Absolutely, I want you and Julia to pick the size that you think would work best. You decide how to please me, you already know what I like better than I do.”


   Jenna said, “Ok.” After being shrunk, I looked around and figured I was about eighteen inches tall.


    Julia and Jenna walked over to me and stood in front of me. Both wearing high heeled white wedges and suntan nylons. I dropped to my knees and laid on Jenna’s toes and began to sob in pure happiness. I thought I would never be with them again. I stretched out my arms, hugging her toes while planting kisses on them. 


    Julia moved behind me, took her shoe off with a shake. I felt her toes come over my head and lightly press down, pushing my face into Jenna’s toes. There is that warm damp feeling that I love so much. Julia pressed and rubbed lightly. Jenna flexed her toes and I stuffed my arm under her toes. Jenna scrunched her toes to squeeze my arm. Julia had my head encased at the base of her toes pinching it with them. Julia would push down every time Jenna scrunched her toes. 


    This went on until I realized my cock was being rubbed by the tip of Jenna’s shoe. I reached down and put it on top of the insole as her toes were raised. They came down to scrunch on my arm and grabbed my cock, pulling it in so that my balls were pulled over the edge stretching the skin. After several times of pulling on my cock in this manner, the feeling was building to the point and Jenna stopped. 


    Jenna said, “Not so fast, you’re going to be on edge a lot today. Now put your dick on the heel of my shoe.”


    Julia put her shoe back on. I got up and moved to Jenna’s heel. She raised her heel off the back of the shoe. I laid my cock on the back of her shoe and watched her heel slowly lower. She moved her heel back and forth, rubbing my cock between her nyloned heel and the shoe insole. Just as I was about to blow my load, she dropped her full weight on me, the skin of my cock was burning from her immense pressure. 


    Jenna said, “Not yet…” My arms were wrapped around her ankle in a bear hug, my legs shaking. One of the most intense feelings I’ve ever had. Her crushing weight remained until the feeling passed. 


    When she finally raised her heel, my cock emerged flattened and very pale from all the blood being crushed out of it. Blood quickly filled it again causing the pins and needles feeling in it as it grew turgid. My knees were wobbly again. Jenna and Julia laughed at my predicament. 


    Julia said as she picked me up, “Come on Tim, we can continue in the bedroom.” She carried me to the bedroom, Jenna followed. 


    Jenna took off her clothes except her stockings and sat on the bed.  Julia placed me on the foot end of the bed. Jenna coverme with her feet, one on my face and torso, the other covered waist down. She peeled off her stockings slowly, keeping her toes planted firmly on me until it was time to pull the stocking off completely. 


    Jenna then kneaded me with her bare toes, concentrating on my face and cock. Pinching my cock up with her giant toes, I came up quickly. She stopped and giggled, “Not yet little man.”


    Letting out a sigh of sexual frustration and my cock bouncing in the air. Julia said, “I have to take off my stockings too.”


    Jenna used her feet to spin me so my head was towards the foot of the bed. Julia backed up and I watched that magnificent ass lowering on me. My cock found its way into her ass hole, swallowed up to my balls. As she was rocking and rolling on me taking her stockings off, her ass hole was gripping and releasing. 


   Once again I was getting close. She knew it, she slid forward, pulling off of my cock and burying my face in her puss. Her hand pushed under my head and she rubbed my face in the opening of her vaginal canal. Continuing to slide, my face was rubbed on her ass hole and pushed in slightly so her sphincter could give me a wet kiss. 


    Julia stood up, I jumped up, “That’s it, that’s it! Let me go before I pop! I can’t take it anymore!”


    They chuckled a little, Julia said, “Ok, Tim, it’s time.” Julia got in bed. Jenna picked me up, pointed my legs at Julia’s ass. Slowly she pushed me into her, that hot ass swallowed me up until my cock was lying on her anal pucker. 


    Jenna let go and spun around. Her ass was closing the distance on my head. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Her anus opened to accept my head and slowly moved down my body. Jenna’s pushing on me caused me to push further into Julia, my cock disappeared inside of her until Julia clamped on me stopping my advance. 


    Jenna pushed until their ass holes met. I was encased completely. Then the motion started, back and forth. Their butts pulling apart and slamming together. The sloppy wet sounds and feeling around me was so sexually charged it was almost unbearable. My cock ended up in the middle of their asses when they slammed together. The odor and wet rectal secretions assaulted my senses. 


    The build up was slower this time. I’m sure it was on purpose to prolong my pleasure…or torment. I started to cum, they pushed together and twisted their asses. My cock was rubbed back and forth in their anal pucker. I screamed inside Jenna’s ass, I got a mouth full of her anal juice for doing so. My shot cum shot out painfully, forcefully. 


    After a few seconds, I went limp. Jenna pulled off. She turned and pulled me out of Julia, then laid me on the bed. I lay there, catching my breath. The scent of their asses was all over me. They sat down on either side of me and I ran my hands along their thighs. Both smiling at me, Julia asked, “Was it worth the wait?”


   “More than worth it.” We spent the rest of the day together talking mostly, but always within arms reach of each other. Music playing quietly in the background. That evening, I was still eighteen inches tall. I decided to sleep with their feet. 


   I crawled down the bed, laid down and was quickly engulfed in a cocoon of soles. My head nestled in their toes. ‘I’ll never let anyone or anything separate us again’ was my last thought before drifting off to sleep…

End Notes:

Let a review, let me know how I did. Thank you. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10365