Sarah's Sweaty Sleepover by CarlWilkerson
Summary:

Sarah is having a slumber party with her friends, her extremely tiny brother is unwillingly invited.


Categories: Nose, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), BBW, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Incest, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7524 Read: 65553 Published: March 28 2021 Updated: August 03 2021
Story Notes:

This is my first story, I will add more chapters with different content, the tags applied now are just the tags that apply to what I have written so far.

1. Chapter 1 - The Beginnings by CarlWilkerson

2. Chapter 2 - Under Lily's Armpit by CarlWilkerson

3. Chapter 3 - Sleepy Sweaty by CarlWilkerson

4. Chapter 4 - Smell Hell by CarlWilkerson

5. Chapter 5 - Emily's Punishment by CarlWilkerson

6. Chapter 6 - Play Time With Laura by CarlWilkerson

Chapter 1 - The Beginnings by CarlWilkerson

I was sitting on the table in the living room, watching TV. My little sister Emily had placed a drop of lemonade and a crumb of bread next to me. They were bigger than me. There are few things that aren't. I am only 1.78 mm tall. the tv is like a cinema to me, only dozens of times bigger. I started shrinking when I was 15, and when I turned 16 there was almost nothing left of me. I'm glad I stopped shrinking at all, but of course I wish I stopped sooner, so I could at least do anything for myself. Like changing the tv channel. This movie is so boring, I might as well sleep for a bit.

The opening of a door woke me up. My sister Sarah and 3 of her friends entered the living room. They were back from scouting, and judging by their faces, they had done something very intense. Sarah loves teasing me, and nothing had changed about this, except that there was nothing I could do about it anymore, except hide before she gets home. But because I fell asleep, this had failed, I was clearly sitting in the middle of the table. "Oh there you are!" Sarah said. She put her finger in her mouth and brought it to me, and before I knew it I was glued to her finger. Her saliva smelled like her breath, only worse.


She walked to her room with her friends, where she smeared me on her bed. She has never been the most hygienic person, she hardly ever cleans her room. Her bed clearly smelled like her, the rest of the room did too, but her bed was the worst. And being so small it was like pressing my nose right on it. "Okay, what shall we start our slumber party with?" Sarah asked. This turned my stomach. A slumber party? Normally Sarah is the only one teasing me. Sometimes a friend of hers accidentally sits on me or unknowingly puts their feet on the table next to me, midly annoying me with their scent. But now I'm really in trouble. "Your little brother is so cute! can I kiss him?" Lily asked. "It stinks in here, could you maybe open a window or get those dirty clothes from your room?" Anne asked. "I really need to fart, can I do that on your brother?" asked Maya. "Okay okay, all very nice ideas! except Anne's, she shouldn't complain. She also stinks from running around all day today." Sarah said, to which Anne blushed. "Maya, I will not hold you up any longer, please do your business.". when Maya heard that, she grinned and looked at me.


I don't know Sarah's friends very well, but i know that Lily likes me, maybe a little too much, and Anne often feels sorry for me, and for example when us and Sarah watched a movie together, and Sarah walked away to get a drink, she whispered to me how sorry she is that Sarah treats me like this. Maya on the other hand, is the grossest person I've ever met. I think Sarah learned her unhygienic tricks from her. Even now, as she walks towards me, I start to smell her unique scent. She turns around. I expected her to just fart, but no. I saw her butt coming towards me. As she sat down, I saw her push her fat cheeks to the side so that there would be as little space as possible between me and her anus. She landed. I couldn't move, my clothes got damp with Maya's sweat and it smelled like she never wiped her ass. She probably does, once a month or something. Then came the fart.


*BWRAP*


"Oh, a very short one. that's a shame." Sarah said, laughing. "No, I feel more coming" said Maya, "I will stay here for a while, sorry for your bed by the way, I think there is a wet spot on it from my sweaty ass now.". while she was saying that, I felt a gust of air. I didn't hear much of it like the previous one, so this was a silent fart. A wet one too, because it just felt like my clothes were getting wetter and wetter. The fart lasted super long, she just kept talking like nothing was wrong. "Well, it's okay, I'll just wash it out after our sleepover, haven't done that for months anyway." Sarah said. She wanted to say something else, but then the smell of the fart reached her, I think. "Jesus, the whole room stinks of your fart, stop it!" she laughed. "Ewwww, it stinks so bad, how can you do this to him, it's probably like 10 times worse to be stuck under it!" Anne said. "Shut up Anne, you're acting like your farts don't stink." said Lily, in between coughing on the scent that came in. "Okay maybe not so bad but yours don't smell like roses either." she added. I heard Anne about to say something, but Maya interrupted her. "Okay, i'm done" she said, and she got up, which allowed me to breathe not really fresher, but at least colder and drier air. "What do you mean you're done, were you farting all this time?" Sarah asked in surprise. "I think your bed can answer that." said Maya while she laughed. Indeed, the place where she sat had turned into a big wet spot, with me in the middle, almost drowning in liquid fart. "Wow." was all sarah could think of saying. "This is a good start for our slumber party, I hope my bed dries up before we go to sleep though." Sarah added after inspecting the wet spot (and me) some more. "Oh, don't worry, I'll lie there if it won't dry" said Maya, "I'm used to lying in wet spots". "Or we could let Anne sleep there!" Lily said while pushing Anne towards the bed.


Anne didn't really know what to say, she knew she didn't have much choice, just like me. At least she could still push back and prevent her face from being pushed on the bed. I think she might only be friends with my sister because she wants to try to prevent as much torture for me as possible. "Okay next game, Lily, do you still wanna kiss him?" Sarah asked with a smirk. "No thanks." said Lily. "Okay, you have to choose, you either give him a kiss, or you hold him under your armpit for as long as it takes you to run 5 times around the house" Sarah said. Lily didn't have to think long about this. She loved me, but I think that's mainly because she could dominate me. Any other boy could (and would) just push her away and call her weird and gross if she came up to them with her sweaty armpit. All I can do is pinch my nose and watch.

End Notes:

Hey, this is my first story! Please give feedback, or suggest what I should do for the next chapter! In general, anything you want to say about this is welcome!

Chapter 2 - Under Lily's Armpit by CarlWilkerson

"How are we gonna make sure he stays on my armpit though?" Lily asked. Sarah looked around on the floor, until she found one of her used socks. "This should do the trick. Just tie the sock around your shoulder." Sarah said. "Alright, good idea! Not too fond about the smell coming from that sock, but I guess that's just more torture for him." Lily said with a half disgusted, half excited expression. "I'm definitely not gonna try to pick your brother up, and touch Maya's gross fart puddle though." She added. "I know something for that as well." Sarah said, before walking up to me. While they were discussing all this, I tried getting as much of the liquid out of my clothes as possible. But now I saw a shadow looming over me, right before a massive piece of cloth hit me. "Here bro, hold onto this sock so we can shove you up Lily's armpit, or else I'll put you in my shoes for the rest of the week. I didn't need to be told that twice, and immediately grabbed onto the smelly sock. It didn't feel soft at all, it felt really harsh because of how many times it was worn, and how much sweat dried in it. Me and the sock got moved to the floor, where I saw the 4 girls loom over me. "Now move to the middle of the sock." Sarah commanded. I started half running, half climbing over the wrinkles of the sock. After like 15 seconds, the girls started commenting on how slow I was. I coudn't even travel the length of a sock in the time it took them to run 50 meters! What they didn't realize, is that to me, the sock was like 500 meters long, and it wasn't even a nice runnable road, it was a mess of wrinkles and loose threads. Not even mentioning the smell, that made my energy drain with every breath. "This is taking too long." Lily said, and she removed her shirt. Then she rubbed one of her fingers on her slightly hairy armpit. I was already fearing what she was gonna do next. She moved her finger towards me, and then pressed it on me, making me stick to the for her thin layer, but for me thick layer of sweat, putting all the effort of me drying my clothes to waste. It smelled horrible, exactly how you would expect a finger covered in armpit sweat to smell like. At least it was over soon, as she moved her finger to the middle of the sock, and rubbed me off on it. Who am I kidding, it isn't over soon. The armpit sweat covered finger was just a little taste of what's to come.


The sock got lifted up, and the part I was on was going right under her armpit. I could already smell it again. Then the sock moved up, brushing me against her moist armpit hair, which were more like smelly flexible trees to me than anything. Then, as someone was tying the ends of the sock together, I was getting mushed up against the armpit, I was immediately covered in armpit sweat yet again. "Okay lets do this! What was it, 5 times around the house? That's childs play, how about 50? The one who finishes it the fastest will get to play with my brother next!" Sarah said with excitement. I was already getting tired of this rotting smell, but I felt Lily putting her shirt back on, sealing my fate. "Alrighty, I didn't know we were all gonna run, but I'm up for getting extra sweaty for our little friend!" Maya added, before making a head start and running out of the room. "Hey no fair!" I heard the voice above me say, before her arms started moving and her armpit hair started rubbing on my face again. This didn't stop. It went on for ever and ever and ever and ever. It got wetter and wetter and wetter, hotter and hotter and hotter, the horrible smell stayed the same, but it just got into my mouth and nose more often as the amount of sweat increased. I even felt the sock begind me getting wet, mixing the sweat from the armpit with the dried sweat from my sister's feet, releasing the fumes and making the smell worse after all. The constant hopping up and down and swinging wasn't making things better. I hope this will end soon. "Okay, 10 rounds done, 40 to go!". Fuck my life.


After what felt like a few hours of sweaty, smelly, hairy armpit, I finally heard: "Anne?! Are you already done? How did you run so fast?". Anne was standing a bit far away, and the heavy panting of Lily and my ears being filled with sweat made it hard to hear. But I know she said something, because Lily replied "What do you mean play games with him? You're gonna have to torture him!" Anne replied something again. "No, you won the race, you have to torture him. If you didn't want to do that, you shouldn't have won." At that moment, I heard the heavy footsteps and panting of another person. "Hey Sarahhh, how is it going?" Lily asked. "Well I didn't win and I'm only on my 38th lap, so not so good!" Sarah replied. "Yeah I was at my 45th, but Anne was just so fast! I don't know why she suddenly got so fast, usually she is just barely even trying with these kinds of things." Anne was a bit closer now, and I managed to get the sweat out of my ears, so I could hear her again. "Like I said, I wanted to win so I would get to play with him and prevent him from getting tortured by you guys again!" she said. "Fair enough," Sarah replied, "but now you're gonna have to torture him.". "I didn't know it had to be torture! I thought we could also just play board games or watch anime or things like that! I don't want to torture him!" Anne protested. "Well that wouldn't be any fun for us, would it? We don't like those nerdy things, and besides, my mom wouldn't like it if we touched any of her board games with how gross and sweaty we are right now." Sarah replied. "I guess so..." Anne mumbled in defeat.


Then I heard Maya run past. "Hey Maya, the race is already over! Come over here!" Sarah yelled. I heard Maya stop running and slowly walk back. "Sorry, I'm just disappointed with myself. I'm not nearly as sweaty as I had hoped." Maya said, while out if breath. "You still look pretty sweaty to me, you can't even see any wet spots on your shirt, the entire thing is just covered in sweat!" Sarah said, laughing. "So anyway, to not change the topic, what are you gonna torture him with Anne?" Lily asked. "I- I don't know." Anne mumbled. "Coome ooon, lamo, there must be something. You know what, screw it, new rule, the one in second place decides what Anne has to do with him. Maya, how many laps did you run?" Sarah asked. "Just 23." Maya replied in disappointment. "Okay, that means Lily is in second place. So Lily, what should Anne do with him?" "Okay, let me think.... I know what you should do! I know how fucking foul your feet can get, I don't want to be exposed to that smell when sleeping tonight, so before we go inside, you should put him in your socks, and then put your shoes back on and keep them on for the entire night!" she said in excitement. "No way Lily! You can't do that to him! Please, anything else but that!" Anne yelled in protest. "Anything? Are you sure?" Lily asked. Then there was silence for a moment. "No, I guess not. You win." Anne mumbled. "Aww, that's a shame, I was gonna make you put him in a jar and then take a shit in it. But this is good enough. Alright, pull of your shoes." Lily commanded. Then she finally removed me from her armpit, burning my eyes with the bright light, but allowing me to breathe relatively normal air again. As I was being lowered to the ground, I saw the sadness in Anne's eyes. She tried to save me, but her plan backfired completely. Now she has to put me in her socks and shoes. I had to smell them once before, when she unconsciously placed her feet on the table while we were watching a movie. They smelled terrible, and she hadn't even done much that day, just walking from the couch to the fridge and back a bunch. Now she had an entire day of intense scouting behind her, and she even just ran 50 laps around our house. This is gonna be so much worse.    

End Notes:

My second chapter! I hope you like it, please leave a review, I appreciate any kind of feedback! You can also leave suggestions of where the story should go, or maybe for an entirely new story.

Chapter 3 - Sleepy Sweaty by CarlWilkerson
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait guys! If anyone was even waiting for this in the first place 😅 anyway, here is the third chapter. Sorry if it's on the short side, I wanted to get this one out quickly (started working on it 2 days ago), new chapters weekly? Every 2 weeks? I'm not sure! Also, be sure to leave a review, as it motivates me to make new chapters, and you can also leave feedback and suggestions so I can do better next time.

Anne took one of her shoes off. Immediately the smell and heat hit me. It felt like I was teleported into a burning oven, that was burning moldy leather and cheese.


"Jesus christ Anne, did you even wash your feet this month?" Sarah said while pinching her nose, "Even while pinching my nose I can still taste the odor, I'm gonna go stand a bit further away if you don't mind.". Then Lily and Sarah both walked away."You guys are a bunch of pussies, this is nothing compared to the odor my sister can produce after a day of work!" Maya said, as she looked at me with a smile. "I washed my feet this morning..." Anne mumbled, but I don't think anyone besides me heard her. Then she held her shoe at an angle and a frightening amount of sweat dripped out of it. I might actually drown in there. She then took off her sock, and the new heat and odor hit me like an actual wall of smell. And I wasn't even standing close to her. I kinda feel bad for her, it's not like she is unhygienic, she just has extremely sweaty and smelly feet, along with shoes she's been wearing for years. Probably because her family is poor or something, definitely not something she can do anything about.
Welp, the moment has come. Maya picked me up by touching me with her finger. She didn't need to coat it in saliva or rub it under her armpit or anything, her fingers are just naturally sticky and greasy. She then grabbed Annes sock and rubbed me on the side, drenching me in a liquid I was gonna be way too familiar to by tomorrow, making me roll and fall all the way to the bottom. The air inside was as if someone put salty powder in a smoke machine, it hurt my nostrils and tasted like salt, except also like cheese, vinegar and Anne. The sock itself just felt like a wet sponge, probably having enough sweat in it for an olympic swimming pool my size. I felt the sock being moved, probably towards Anne so she could put it on. "I'm sorry, it's only for a few hours, I'm sure you'll survive." Anne said to me. It felt like those were my last words. The sock moved a lot, and a new wave of heat and smell washed over me, as I saw Anne's toes enter the sock. Her first and second toes were heading for me, and I could see the black fluff from the sock that ended up between them.


Finally her toes were all around me, and she put her shoe on, transforming the air from a hot room on a summer day to a hot sauna again. It also became completely dark, and I couldn't see anything anymore. The smell became worse by the second, and I could tell the shoes weren't meant to be sweating or sporting in, they didn't let any air in or out. I heard a few blurry sounds of what sounded like voices, but I couldn't really make sense of it. The ground was very soft, probably because it used to be freshly washed sock this morning. At least I can sleep comfortably, I thought. Then, Anne started walking. I was bouncing all over the place, not being able to grab anything in time because I couldn't see anything. I hit slimy surface after slimy surface, but after a while, I finally got stuck in some fluff. There I could slowly reflect on what was happening. It's barely evening, so the girls are probably still gonna play some games, watch a movie, etc. Then have dinner, and after another few hours of messing around, finally go to sleep. From there, it'll hopefully be...


Then I passed out from the smell and lack of air.


I woke up with the 4 girls staring at me."Wow Anne, your toes really did a number on him!" Sarah giggled. "I honestly thought he might have died in there!" Lily added. "I hope he passed out early on and didn't have to suffer for hours..." Anne said. I tried making some sense of the situation. I was very glad that I had passed out, but it did make sense really. My head hurt like hell from breathing in anne all night, and my nostrils felt like I had been setting them on fire.


"Sorry, but we kinda already had breakfast today." Sarah said, "but Lily had been so nice to save some of it for you!" she added excitedly. I didn't know what that would mean, I surely didn't expect her to actually have saved some food for me. "Yeah, these braces came in handy after all! They always get so dirty and gross when I eat, but the slimy crumbs of bread are exactly the size for you!" Lily said. "Plus, it'll give you food AND water at once, and it tastes like me, honestly it's way better than just a crumb of dry bread." She added. I was really not in the mood to eat even regular food, let alone this gross thing only she could come up with. "Welp, here you go then!" She tried to seductively lick her finger, but I could already see where this was going, there's nothing sexy about this. She let her thick saliva absorb me and laid down on bed. "Okay, try not to fall inside, I don't really feel like throwing up so you'll have to spend some time with my shit then." She said as she put me on her teeth. Besides the pieces of wet bread, there was also a layer of white mudlike substance, which felt exactly like mud, it was really hard to walk through. This girl probably didn't bother bringing her toothbrush to the sleepover. "We hawe a wuzy day today, so nake sure you eat enous!" Lily tried saying with her mouth open. Her breath smelled like dead animals. I just tried to get it over with and walked to the nearest piece of bread. It took me a while, like trying to walk through a knee-deep layer of mud, but I reached the bread, and grabbed a piece of it. The bread was like a gross sponge that was just releasing saliva everywhere I touched it. I took a bite, and the saliva exploded into my mouth, making me want to puke. But I probably need to eat, since I skipped dinner, and need energy for what the girls will put me through today. So I swallowed the gross mixture and took a few more bites."


"It's kinda adorable,", Sarah said, "I bet you 2 would make for a great couple!". "I think so too!" Said Maya. "Yeah, as soon as I'n old enous to lize on ny own, I'n gonna take hin with ne!" Lily said. "Anyway, I think you'ze eaten enous!" She added, and quickly turned on her belly, and put her hand under her mouth, making me drop on it, after having to dig myself out of the white grime. "What should we do with him now?" Lily asked the others. "I know," Said Sarah, "We should..."


To be continued...

End Notes:

Sorry if the shoe entrapment scene was kinda anti-climactic, I just didn't know where to go from there, I am still a noob at writing after all.

Chapter 4 - Smell Hell by CarlWilkerson

"...trap him with my younger sister! She has a bad habit of throwing her dirty clothes all over her room, and then having to reuse them because there aren't any clean clothes left. Perfect for my little brother over here!" Sarah said with a smirk.


Oh no, my sister Emily is really unhygienic. Sarah is just gross and smelly on purpose to torture me, but Emily is just actually gross. She can be nice, but she is also really clumsy and forgetful. She works out a lot, because despite gaming and eating all day, she doesn't want to get fat. This wouldn't be a problem, if she showered more than twice a month. Sometimes she can't even be bothered to change clothes, and leaves sweat marks everywhere. This is not gonna be fun.


"Sounds like a good plan!" Lily said, "Where are we gonna put him though?". "We'll just see which of her clothes look the grossest I guess." Sarah replied. "She is probably still asleep from gaming all night yesterday, so we can easily put him somewhere. Let's go take a look!". Then she did her trademark finger lick and made me stick to her finger. They walked out of the room, across the hallway, and opened the door there. A new wave of smell entered our noses. "She definitely forgot to open a window last night." Sarah said while coughing. "I had to share a tent with her when we were camping once, it wasn't fun. Oh well, me being able to use her to torture my brother totally makes up for it!" She turned the lights in Emilies bedroom on, and we could see the horrible mess from last night. Junk food wrappers, empty soda cans, greasy looking game controllers, suspiciously wrinkly looking clothes all over her room. Emily herself lied half naked on her belly, on her bed. She gets sweaty easily, and no girl wants to sleep with a bra on, so she usually just sleeps in her panties. "I guess we don't have much choice, panties it is." Sarah said.


She walked closer towards Emily, and as she did, Emily let out a huge fart. "Jesus Emily, just wait until we are out of your room okay!" Sarah whisper-yelled, while holding her nose. Then she lifted the back of her panties. They slowly moved off of her sweaty butt, like a sticker. "Ew, look at that brown stain there, I really want to leave, this is getting too much." Anne said. "Shut up nerd. All cool people have brown stains in their underwear." Maya replied. "Stop talking guys, the last thing we want is her to wake up!" Sarah quickly said, "anyway, the shitstain will kinda help me out here, I know exactly where to put my broter now! And I guess he'll even stick!". She then brought me closer to the stain and rubbed it, staining my clothes with a whole new level of gross. "Her panties are wet from her sweat, and the shit stain feels gooey. I'm definitely going to wash my hands right now, let's go girls." Sarah said. Everyone walked away, the light got turned off, and the door got closed. I was indeed stuck to the incredibly gross stain on her panties. It smelled like shit, obviously. As I was trying to at least get my arms off so I could wipe the saliva and sweat and specks of shit off of my face, my situation began to sink in. I was gonna be stuck to these panties for the rest of the day, if not longer. And my whole body became stuck to the stain, I couldn't even pinch my nose. All I could do is smell shit, and taste shit if I dared open my mouth. Then another fart came, and blasted right into my face. This is gonna be another long day.


A long time later, probably a few hours, Emily woke up. "Oh shit I'm late for class!" She said and quickly got up, farting in the process. She quickly turned on the lights, revealing her gross asshole to my eyes. That image quickly faded away though, as she put on her pants and sealed me in darkness once again, except tighter and much closer to her asshole. Then as I felt my whole world jiggle around a bunch more, she said "Oh wait, I have holiday, I totally forgot! Wow, that's a relief. Not as reliefing as this fart is gonna be though!", and proceeded to let out an extremely long, wet fart. "Wow, that one was wet, it almost feels like I pissed my pants. Oh well, since I'm going to shower today and put these week old panties in the wash anyway, I might as well go for an extra long workout, to lose the pizzas I've been eating yesterday." She said and she started jogging towards the workout room. Her butt was already wet from the fart and her natural layer of sweat and grease, but somehow it got even more wet with new sweat, and I had to drink some of it to be able to breathe. It tasted exactly like liquid shit, which I sadly know the taste of. "I think it was treadmill day today. Let's do a 2 hour session instead of my regular 1 hour one.". Then she started running, much faster than her jog. It became wetter and wetter all around me, I felt like I was in an ocean of sweat. Because of her running, her stomache got upset too, and she started farting like every 10 seconds. I don't think hell could be as bad as this. 5 different horrible smells combined, her gross sweat from all over her body dripping down, the shit stain I am in along with her farts, and the lingering scent of her unwashed vagina, along with the smell the dirty panties released by getting wet. It was a true smell hell. But thankfully, the shitstain became less and less like glue, and got kinda washed away because of the sweat. I began to slide down, inbetween her butt and her pussy. It was a lot more comfortable than stuck in her asshole, but it was still incredibly gross. After a few more minutes, I finally passed out...


"Hey! Wake up!" I heard Emily say. "Wake up bro!" I opened my eyes, and I was laying on a giant table, with Emily looking straight at me. "I don't know how you got in my pussy, but I don't appreciate it!". So apperently, while I was unconscious, I entered her pussy. Great. She looked angry and still greasy and sweaty, she probably decided not to shower today after all. "I would assume Sarah was behind this, but she told me she was looking for you, so she didn't do it! That means you went into my panties and entered my pussy while I was sleeping, you creep! Prepare to be punished!". As you can tell, Emily was not that smart. But the one who will suffer from that will be me.    

End Notes:

Please leave reviews! They motivate me to continue! Also definitely give suggestions or feedback, those are always appreciated!

Chapter 5 - Emily's Punishment by CarlWilkerson

"Just stay there on while I grab something to punish you with." Emily said. "Actually, I don't trust you, so let me just do this:" she said, after which she put her finger in her nose, dug for a bit, and lowered her finger, containing a massive booger, onto me, completely trapping my under its warm, slimy embrace. "That should do the trick, cya later!". I felt the snot slowly lowering on me, as if it was shaping around me, it became harder and scarier to breathe, in fear of inhaling a mouthfull of snot. It wasn't completely liquid, but it wasn't solid either. I guess it was the closest to being entirely covered in used bubble gum, slimy and wet. It also made squelching noises when I tried to move, making it even grosser. It sure took her a while to come back. Then, when I least expected it, the booger suddenly got pressed into me really hard, causing me to swallow some of it. Then it rose up and I stuck to it for a few seconds, only to be released from it with a wet plop. Emily flicked the booger away and started explaining her punishment.


"Okay bro, time for a challenge! Here are 3 plates with various liquids on them, your job is to correctly guess where it came from! I also brought this toothpick, for easy transfer between the plates, and towards my ear, because I obviously can't hear your answers otherwise. Time for plate 1!" She said as she brought the toothpick towards me. I was so not looking forward to this. I knew she would do something far worse with me if I didn't play this disgusting game with her, so I just grabbed onto the toothpick.


Emily brought me towards the first plate. It had a stale, rotten smell to it, and I instantly knew it was sweat. I was disgustingly used to that smell by now. I grabbed on the toothpick and that was Emily's que to bring me towards her ear. Her ear looked really dirty, not being cleaned for probably months and being shiny from the grease and sweat, not to mention the emount of earwax I could see build up inside. "Okay, what was it?!" She asked. "Uhh sweat, I think?" I replied hesistantly, still being instimidated by the enormous amount of earwax."Yeah obviously it was sweat, but from where? I'm not gonna make this easy on you of course!" Emily said, with an amused tone in her voice, "wait, don't tell me you didn't taste test it, back you go!". I didn't even have a chance to protest before she lowered the toothpick in the puddle again. She brought her head close to the plate this time, carefully watching me. "I'm not gonna take you out until you at least take a sip!" she said, smirking with amusement. I guess I had to. I got down on my knees, and took a small sip of the disgusting liquid.


This was obviously her armpit sweat, no doubting that. Don't ask me how I know, I just got way too familiar with it, it just has that special spicy aftertaste that's not in most types of sweat. And yes, after I told her my guess, she said "Wow, you're right! I didn't expect you to guess that, but I guess my armpit has a very distinct smell, so the taste should be easy to guess as well. The second plate won't be so easy though!". She lowered me into the second plate. The liquid had a higher density and felt more slimy. It clearly smelled like spit. I wonder why she thought this wouls be hard to guess. Oh well, after taking the manditory sip and almost throwing up, I told her my guess. "Yes yes, it is spit, but you gotta think out of the box bro! Whose spit is it?!" she said with a faked annoyed tone. She was clearly enjoying this. "Ehh, Sarah's spit?" I guessed, since Sarah is probably the one she'd go to for something like this. "ALMOST right bro, but no, actually it was Sarah's spit and my spit mixed together! I will let you pass this one, but not before punishing you!" As if this wasn't already a punishment.


Before I could even imagine what a punishment to a punishment would be like, her ear started getting closer, going around me, and I feared what was to come. "I'm just going to put you there for a while, so you can clean my ear, while I go and think of the most disgusting liquid I can get for you to taste test! The third plate was gonna be just my foot sweat, but you're in for it now!" She said as she pushed me in the massive glob of earwax. Thankfully her earwax isn't as solid as her snot, so I could dig myself out. Not so thankfully, it smelled really bad and I had to clean it, or risk getting punished again. I started digging with both of my hands, getting pretty big chunks out, well at least big for me. when I dug for a while, I could just push the resulting pile of earwax out, and it would slide along her greasy skin, away into the massive world inside. I did this for a while, before getting tired and having a headache from the intoxicating smell. I decided to just lie down for a while. I eventually fell asleep...

 

My head was probably really fuzzy from the smell, because I clearly didn't think about my position. I slowly woke up by the feeling of wet skin moving under me, realizing too late that I was the one moving and that I was about to slide out of Emily's ear! In a last effort for safety, I screamed, but that only made things worse, as Emily got startled and turned her head quickly, practically launching me out of her ear, into another room. After landing, I saw toys, dolls, dirty clothes and candy wrappers around me. Oh shit, this is Laura's room.    

End Notes:

Yet again, sorry for the long wait. I hate it when my favourite writers stop writing for a long time, so I myself try to write at least once a month. Please leave a review and let me know what you think, what I should do in the future, what I should improve on, etc.

Chapter 6 - Play Time With Laura by CarlWilkerson
Author's Notes:

This chapter will be from Laura's POV.

"I'm home!" I said, as I walked through the hallway. I had a lot of fun today, playing with my friends all day! Too bad it was so hot outside, I had been sweating so much, I need to go change clothes soon! I should probably shower as well, but I don't really feel like it. On my way to my room, I didn't really see anyone, Sarah and her friends are probably outside, and Emily must be gaming in her room. Mom is at work, like always. I haven't seen my brother in a while though, he was joining Sarah's sleepover, but I haven't seen him after that. When I entered my room, I saw Emily crawling around, clearly looking for something. "Hey Emily, what are you doing?" I asked. Emily quickly turned around and got up. "Nothing sis, I can't find our little brother, I was checking to see if he might be here. Seems like he's not though, too bad!" Emily said as she quickly walked away. Strange, why would my brother be here, he never wants to play with me, and he's too small to play with my toys on his own. Oh well, Emily left, time to go change clothes! I don't think I have any fresh ones, but these socks look relatively clean.


Wait a minute! What's that speck lying under my sock... it's my little bro! What's he doing here? Does he finally want to play with me? That makes me so happy! "Hey bro, so you finally changed your mind? What game do you want to play? Tag? Hide and seek?" I asked in excitement. He didn't answer, but maybe I just couldn't hear him. It's no use, I'll just decide myself! "Why not a combination of both? I'll give you one minute to hide, and if I find you, I have to tag you!" I proposed. I'm so creative, matching 2 games together, hihi. I started counting, and after a minute, I opened my eyes. Little bro had barely moved at all, I could still see him. Did he even try? Or was he too small to get anywhere? I guess he did move a little bit, but.. I'm disappointed. I took 2 steps, and he was already between my feet. He looks kind of cute down there, like a little toy. I could do anything with him, and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it...


Without really thinking, I moved my foot, and stepped on him. I feel so powerful, being able to just do that to my older brother. He's just pinned underneath, not able to remove my stinky foot >:) I don't remember when I last changed my socks, and they are still wet from my sweat. My bro probably isn't enjoying this, haha. After a minute or so, I removed my foot. My bro was nowhere to be seen, all I saw was a sweaty footprint. I sat down on the floor and looked underneath my sock, and as I thought, he was stuck to it! Does he secretly love my stinky feet? Or was he merely stuck to them, because of my sweat? He was under my sock when I found him... well, if we both enjoy it, why not continue!


"Heh heh, are you hugging my feet, lil bro? The rest of my body needs some love too!" I said, as I plucked him from my socks. I didn't know it was so much fun to play with my brother! I put him on the floor and sat on him. I couldn't really feel him, but just the thought of him being there made me happy. I grinded my ass a little bit, to make my ass show its appreciation, and then, after a while, I stood up. Again, all I saw was a sweaty print in the shape of my ass, and after a little digging I found my bro, stuck inbetween my buttcheeks! "Okay bro, now it's your turn to choose a place!" I said, as I put him close to my ear. I just realized I didn't do that last time, and that's why I couldn't hear him, oops, haha :p


"LAURA, STOP TORTURING ME, I DON'T LIKE YOUR STUPID STINKY FEET, NOR YOUR SWEATY ASS! I WAS IN YOUR ROOM BECAUSE EMILY THREW ME HERE ON ACCIDDENT WHILE TORTURING ME, AND I WAS HIDING UNDER YOUR CRUSTY SOCK SO SHE WOULDN'T FIND ME! YOU DUMB BITCH, DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU? BRING ME TO MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!"
Wow, that really hurt :( I guess I will return him to his room... wait a second, why should I? He just called me a bitch, does he know how tiny and weak he is? I can do whatever I want to him!


"How dare you? I was just playing around! That hurt my feelings! You can't speak to me that way, I'm much bigger and stronger than you can ever hope to be! I can smell my armpits from here, they are just begging for attention! In you go!" I put him on the moist fabric at my armpit, and put my arm down, putting him in a smelly prison :3I then went on my phone to check my Instagram and Tiktok for a while. Tiktok is so addicting! Without realising, 2 hours had passed! "Okay bro, my armpits have hugged you enough! My ass isn't satisfied quite yet though!" I removed him from my warm, wet pits, and put him behind me. It was fun to sit on him, but I want more than that. I pulled back my pants and my panties, and dropped him in. My panties felt wet to the touch, my brother is going to be drowning in my sweat >:)


"Okay bro, I gotta admit, my ass isn't the nicest place to be right now. I haven't showered in a week, and I haven't changed panties since then either. Not to mention, we had way too much fun playing outside today, we didn't want to go home so we just pooped in the bushes. Obviously there's no toilet paper there, so sorry if it's a little poopy, haha. Also, I've been holding this in for a while." I proceeded to fart really hard. It smelled really bad, and I started feeling bad for my bro, but then I remembered what he said to me, and I just rubbed my ass in the stench, that'll teach him >:)


"Dinner's ready!" I heard mom say. I have been kinda hungry, so I ran to the living room excitedly, along with Emily and Sarah with her friends. I could smell mac and cheese, my favourite! Even though I am lactose intolerant, a little cheese can't hurt right? I don't eat it that often. "Where's our tiny guy?" mom asked. Oh right! I forgot all about my tiny bro, what should I say? Before I could, Emily said "Sorry mom, we were playing and I dropped him somewhere, I couldn't find him anywhere. But he must still be inside, so he's safe. "Alright Emily, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually. He can do without food for now.". We didn't really speak about him after that, which was a relief. We just had fun, talked with each other about random things, I showed some Tiktok videos, and we just had fun! Afterwards, we played some board games together, and we even did Just Dance! Meanwhile, I had been farting on my bro for a while, to the disgust of the others, but I just blamed it on my lactose intolerance. Especially when playing just dance, my tummy was getting upset and I constantly had to fart, haha.


It was getting pretty late, so mom send us to our rooms. I was in a good mood, and I considered letting my brother out of my ass, but not before a final fart >:) I pushed as hard as I could, and the loudest fart ever came out, haha. At least I thought it was a fart, but it felt pretty wet. I think that might be diarrhea. Shit, well, uhh, I don't want to bother mom with this, she'll get so mad and it will ruin the mood. I don't plan on touching this mess with my bare hands either, so sorry little bro, I hope you can get some sleep :p

I'll think of a plan tomorrow, for now I'm really, really sleepy... I'm glad I am not my brother right now, hihi :3


"Good night bro! It was fun playing with you today!"

End Notes:

Yeah, that might the grossest chapter so far lol. It also came out pretty quick, because I had a lot of inspiration for it. Let me know what you think! What did you think about the POV? Should I do more like that? What other stuff would you want me to do? Just leave a review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10354